[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #5 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 39

File: #5 cover.png (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#5 cover.png
1MB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>30051190
>Catch up in the archive: www.anonpone.com/bmh

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. A few weeks ago, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>After a month of harsh battles, 21 begins to understand the importance of friendship and courage, as well as being huge. She seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...
>>
File: bmh74.png (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh74.png
32KB, 400x400px
>It's been a week since the last monster fight, and things have been unusually calm at MegaStable 5 headquarters. As such, you have been able to focus on what matters now: finishing your growth period.
>Over the past few days, gradual changes have occurred: your eyes, while remaining red as your father's, have gone slightly more brilliant, while your coat and mane have been colorating towards sky blue and amber yellow tones, but still mixed with grey fur. You can feel the change in your body, powerful hormones sending you into fully fledged adulthood.
>As you wake up and clean yourself today, you learn it's just 10 a.m., quite early for your taste. Solar Storm must be out on patrol, and Illumina in her bedroom, the lack of activity showing in a decreased number of scientists tracking the white hallways on their cute mobile platforms.
>You go back to your room and check the computer. These past few days, you've gotten some mails, one from Tamiya's research team indicating they've entered negotiations with Dual Pharma about that chemical they asked you to obtain, and how they need you to advertise their products before they can settle on a deal. Another from Tailspin, of the robotics department, to come by and discuss plans to make you a pony shaped drone and what not. And last, another mail from Shadow Cloak, your to be mentor, saying that the date of transfer has been moved a week earlier than expected, giving you less than ten days until Storm departs and she arrives.
"Hmm, what to do..." you play lazily with the pillow. Your latest vlog gathered a lot of attention, as you went over the details of your taming of Brago, the monster turtle. The same story has made the news recently, so it's not much of a secret. You got recommendations for a few books, which you could check out, or go talk to Illumina, your mother, Felix, go for a spar in the VR room... things have been lazy, and you can feel it all over your many yards of skin.
>>
>>30102503
Contemplate a life without any meaningful intimacy due to your size and role as a destructive monster made to destroy other monsters.
>>
>>30102503
How did EVERYONE take it? The 'I'm the first to tame a monster!' thing? Did everyone approve? Any disagreements?
>>
>>30102503
Let's go check up with tailspin.

So guys, do we like the direction our colors are going?
>>
File: 1b7c7889d4ddfa48793b4372e960e1e3.png (790KB, 1100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1b7c7889d4ddfa48793b4372e960e1e3.png
790KB, 1100x1400px
>>30102647

I only have one complaint with it, that being that the simple brown doesn't go well with the sky blue. The brown also reminds me of that other big mare from a recent quest, pic related.

I'd prefer a more vibrant color for our mane. The blue and red are nice however.
>>
>>30102678
I miss that quest. When will that guy return?

>>30102503
Maybe a deeper shade of brown.
>>
>>30102503
Go with tailspin.
Deeper brown may work.
>>
>>30102678
I say the mane go closer to the amber color that it's going towards and maybe a slightly lighter blue.
>>
>>30102695
>>30102719
I think the mane should go lighter. Brown is just bleh.
>>
>>30102553
>>30102641
>>30102647
>>30102719
>As you roll around in bed with enough strength to crush a hoofball stadium, you aimlessly wander between thoughts. This past few weeks have really been something, and perhaps you're lying to yourself, but you think only you and a few others could go through it unscathed.
>The most irritating thing about it all is the lack of proper intimacy with a pony your size. Well, yes, you could always seek a mare -Illumina and Storm seem pretty happy with each other- but... there's nothing that appeals as you as much as the thought of a big stallion, with big muscles and a healthy attitude. And a dick.
"Oh, woe, it's me!" You put your hooves in the air. "When will I find the solace I seek? Am I destined to be nothing but a monster destroying juggernaut, a creature of raw power?" You try to keep it going, but to be fair, it's never been your forte. "Something something, woe it's... ah, whatever, I want a stallion, that's the point."
>Stretching, you check on your computer again. There seems to be a mixed outlook on the news that you've been able to tame a monster bigger than yourself. Some see it as a sign that redemption is at hoof, others think big mares have become soft and vulnerable. As director Fang explained, the news didn't sit well with central government.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh75.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh75.png
62KB, 400x400px
>>30102789
>"We managed to install those thermal energy plants on his back, and make a ton of sales out of merchandise and guided tours... ooh, miss Star hates it when she can't control the influx of money... keeekekekeke!" The bat pony laughed maniacally at the positive prospect of the research center finally getting the funds.
>Well, better do something with your day! You contact Firegazer and ask him to patch you through to the robotics team. The aloof Tailspin is there, eating snacks while the rest of his team works on different projects.
>"Heey, ma'am, glad you came to visit!" He raises a hoof. Visit...? "So, we owe you big time for the rocket test and all, so we came up for a design for that robot thingy you wanted!" He grabs a paper out of his desk, and plasters it across your screen. It seems like the drawings of a deranged child. "Here, see? It has cameras on several spectrums, infrared, thermal, night vision, all live feed to your computer. You can talk and listen, and control the body like any normal pony. And it also has antennae for, for... something, I guess listening to the radio? Oh, and don't forget the laser beam chest and big booty for storing things!" The paper retreats and his smiling face shows up again. "So, any comments? Would you change something?"
>>
>>30102678
I think deciding colors based on the colors of a mare from another quest would be silly
>>
>>30102792
Get rid of what isn't necessary, such as the laser and antenna. Not the cute logo though, that's obviously important. Make sure it's sturdy enough for bigguns to handle without having to worry about breaking it.
>>
>>30102792
It exceeded my every expectation. how powerful is the laser and how do I fire it?
>>
Make the antenna more hidden
>>
>>30102827
I can understand wanting to get rid of the antenna although I do disagree but how the fuck could you possibly want to get rid of the laser.
>>
>>30102834
On which note
>>30102833
This seems a more acceptable compromise on the antenna
>>
>>30102792
Add a wig and tail? When later when I'm fully matured?
Tell me more about the cameras. can they rotate on their own, or do they require the head to swivel around?
I doubt the need for a laser beam. If any external antenna or something is needed to receive commands, is there a more....discrete way to make it? Or maybe no Antenna if it's only purpose is cosmetic.
>>
>>30102792
I not 100% with the antennae, but everything look good.
>>
Add a mane and tail when 21s full colors are out. Also the laser is excsesive. The robots only for a perspective on whats it like being a regular sized pony.
>>
>>30102828
Also ask how wide the laser is. It looks like a large surface area on the image.
>>
>>30102879
>The robots only for a perspective on whats it like being a regular sized pony.
I had suggested it so we could walk around the labs
>>
Throwing in my support of keeping the laser.
>>
File: bmh76.png (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh76.png
44KB, 400x400px
>>30102827
>>30102828
>>30102833
>>30102834
>>30102838
>>30102858
>>30102861
>>30102879
>>30102884
>>30102887
>>30102898
"Hmm..." you study the design. "How does the camera work? Does it move on its own, or do I have to rotate the head?"
>"Well, it's two separate cameras to make a full depth profile" Tailspin explains. "We got plenty of those here, they let you measure the distance of things with software. They're attached to the head, so yeah, you have to move it around, but it's pretty quick! Oh, and if you don't care about the depth processing, you can move both cameras separately."
"Is there any way to remove or hide the antennae? I'm not so keen on having those..."
>"Well, if you don't like it, then I guess we can do without them..." the stallion begins to ramble on, when a pony approaches from behind and whispers something on his ear. "Oooh, yeaaah, I completely forgot, that's kind of how it moves wirelessly and all, hahah, hah" he scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah no, sorry, the antenna has to stay."
"Can you at least make it shorter, hide it...? Or better, put a wig on it. And a tail. When I get my full colors."
>The colt scribbles over the drawing and shows it to you again. "Something like this we can do. We can get real horse hair for the wigs too, very fancy."
"What's with the laser, anyway? I only plan on using this to have a regular pony perspective. I'm not fighting anything."
>"B-But it's the standard issue laser beam! Sixty centimeters wide with narrowing option of up to one centimeter, helium-mercury based, low light to instant death settings! How could you not... b-bweeh..." The stallion looks at you, sad, puzzled and pleading.
>>
>>30102898
But why though?
>>
>>30102944
Well if it is standard issues I better keep it then.
>>
>>30102960
*issue
>>
>>30102944
Because I don't want to accidentally vaporize any pony with it? Now if you could make a weapon that'd be great, but that would probably be too expensive.
>>
>>30102946
I normaly prefer to just stand back and read but I think the laser would be to great not to vote for it. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.
>>30102944
Keep the laser
>>
>>30102944
S-sorry, I didn't mean anything bad. I'm just worried about hurting somepony. I don't mind keeping it though.
>>
>>30102973
Just keep it locked in the low light setting and require a password to turn it up if you are worried about accidentall discharge.
>>
>>30102944
>>30102960
>>30102983
>>30102993
>>30102996
Still. There is absolutely no reason why we would need a laser gun.

How much would the laser drain the robot?
>>
>>30102944
Keep the laser.
>>
>>30103013
It could not possibly hurt
>How much would the laser drain the robot?
This is a good question though. How much power would it consume with each shot.
>>
>>30102960
>>30102973
>>30102983
>>30102993
>>30103013
>>30103014
>>30103072
"W-Well..." you can't help but to feel pity for this lesser creature. "If it's standard issue, I'd hate to miss on it... but I don't want to hurt anypony on accident!"
>"But you have the master controls!" Tailspin shakes his head. "You can set a password to use the dangerous settings!"
"Hmm... how much power does it drain? For that matter, how much does the robot last as a whole?"
>"You can charge it at any power socket, or straight up replace the battery, and it also has a solar panel. Without any light, it can run on basic functions for eighteen hours straight, and with the laser on low intensity, overall it doesn't last less than sixteen. Shots on lethal settings can drain up to 20%, I think. Yeah. Maybe."
>"Boss, remember psst psst..." another pony from the team whispers something else on his ear, looking nervously at you.
>"Oh yeaaah, the laser has a wide beam refractor, so you can use it as a flashlight too! Good going, team!" He claps at the ponies in coats, who facehoof and wave at him.
"Huh, if I can use it as a flashlight, I suppose it does have some uses. Alrighty then, keep the laser in" you reply, as Tailspin's eyes go wide. "Say, would you be able to build me a weapon? Or is that too expensive?"
>"What kind of weapon? We can make some guns, but for your size, we'd have to ask for more materials" the stallion thinks. "We can make drones, combat suits, smart guns, antimagic fields, cruiser missiles... what do you have in mind?" He raises a brow at you.
>>
>>30103126
Missiles sound fantastic. What would a smart gun do though?
>>
A battleship cannon. Mounted on my back
>>
>>30103133
I like
>>30103146
as well
>>
>>30103126
An anti magic field might be useful if Shadow Cloak tries to pull some shit.
>>
Maybe some armor?
>>
>>30103126
Projectile and fuel based weaponry is impractical at our size. Maybe some kind of stun gun so we won't need to tear up the city's power grid to shock something?
>>
>>30103126
>>30103133
>>30103146
>>30103167
>>30103169
These would all be very interesting to have in our possession while we fight monsters, but I'd like to step back and remind you guys. Just in case you forgot.

The materials needed to make the weapons and devices for the big mares would be substantial. It would strain the company's already thinned budget as it is. Yes, the thermal plant and the merchandising from Brago is bringing in some revenue, but this has only happened very recently.

What does Tailspin think about contracting a mining company to help find veins of ores and minerals?

Also ask for the ear buds.
>>
>>30103126
A big metal stick to whack monsters with.
>>
>>30103250
I get'cha. Some hoof mounted taser with a very, very large charge with dual spiked prongs. zap zap mother fucker.
>>
>>30103169
What do you think the company did with the giant turtle corpse? Think they tried to make anything practical out of it's shell?

>>30103126
Turtle armor!?!?!?
>>
>>30103255
Well we would not get it all right away. You seem to be forgetting the system here. the more we do for the corp the more the corp gives us.
>>
>>30103126
Enchanted gauntlets and vambracers with spikes! Extra durable!
>>
Maybe ear buds? For communication with other big mares
>>
>>30103126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann request for Brago when?
>>
>>30103282
This. Do people really need to be reminded of our list.
>>
Maybe something light and not cost worthy. Like something on one of our legs to act as a sheild
>>
If we get missiles, we'll need to use them sparingly. We can't fire them at anything and everything; if they were cost effective the others would already be using them.
>>
>>30103255
>The materials needed to make the weapons and devices for the big mares would be substantial
I would like to step back and remind you that we have had it explained to us that we can get stuff by helping the corp
>>
Would if we helped out in mining? Help get the resources for what we want. Visit it during out petrol and split some rocks that can't be split with machinery
>>
>>30103412
What do you mean? Like ask little ponies to look for things to dig up, then we do it ourself?
>Visit it during out petrol
No way dude. We'll only do that after our patrol.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12981210
>>
>>30103133
>>30103146
>>30103165
>>30103167
>>30103169
>>30103250
>>30103255
>>30103264
>>30103277
>>30103293
"Ooh, I'd love something like a cannon, that I can mount on my shoulder!" You dream big, as it is only natural. "The anti magic field might be useful, in certain situations..." you can't help but to think back to Shadow Cloak. "I'd like armor as well, but I guess that takes up even more resources..."
>"You can say what you want and we can try to get it to ya. But don't expect any miracles, we already blew a chunk of our budget on the rocket and this robot we're making you."
"What a shame... how does a smart gun work?"
>"Well, it checks for any moving targets in an area in front of you, so you don't have to aim to shoot! It's ridiculous!" Tailspin jumps in place. "But... yeah, it's a real expense of money."
"Hmm... I don't think any weapon that uses ammunition would work very well, given the cost. How about a taser, so I can go zap zap on the sea monsters?"
>"That might work, we can just tape a bunch of Neighsla coils together" the stallion proposes his solution.
"Yeah, or... maybe something a bit more elaborate. By the way, you wouldn't have to know what happened with the shell of the other turtle we killed the other week, do you?" You remember about the shaded menace. "Maybe you could make me armor out of that! Oh, and little shell earbuds, or something to stay in contact with the others!"

(1/2)
>>
File: abbo.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
abbo.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>30103412
>our petrol shift

Also, doing anything other than patrolling during our shift is inviting disaster. We can't shirk our duties to get cash on the side for missiles.
>>
File: bmh77.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh77.png
74KB, 400x400px
>>30103437
>"Ah, I heard something. Central took it to some other MegaStable to work it better" Tailspin taps his chin. "I mean, the problem with just making you armor or a sword is that we're not ironworks. We work with the pieces we can buy. There's this one alloy we heard was the strongest for big mare use, and some big mare already took it all to make a weapon or some shit."
"Please, your language" you point out. "Are you sure? In that case give the other ideas a thought, eh? A big taser would work, but in the meantime, I'd be happy just with the robot."
>"Robots we can do! Right, guys?" Tailspin looks back, and the rest of the team neighs and howls in response. "Alright, robotics team out!" He punches the button dramatically.
"Wait...! Ugh" you stop as the computer goes back to desktop. "Well, at least I planted the seed in their heads..." you turn around, just as the door to your room opens.
>"Twenty-Onee~!" Illumina trots in, dainty and happy. "Dear, look at how you're growing" she gives you the bedroom eyes, it's kinda creepy. "We need to talk more, now that you're an adult you need to learn how to look pretty, and mix colors so you don't go shopping and end up with the wrong socks! Yay!" She sits and claps her hooves.
>"Two-One!" Suddenly behind her, Storm enters the room. "Dude, we need to go for a spar! How can you be wasting time, when you could find your powers right now!?"
>"Good moorniiing...! Oh" Lastly, your mother, Feather Bed flies in. "I didn't mean to interrupt girls, I just wanted to ask my daughter if she would like to spend the day with her old mother..."
>"B-But I was here first..." Illumina looks at you and pouts.
>"But the practice...!" Storm matches her face.
>"I-It's quite alright, dear... unless!" Feather Bed climbs atop the two and gives you the eyes as well. Ugh, they've all three been like this ever since your eyes popped red.

That'll be all for tonight, welcome back and we'll continue tomorrow at the same hour!
>>
File: #32 - Collect them all!.png (155KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#32 - Collect them all!.png
155KB, 800x1200px
Hahah!
>>
>>30103445
>some big mare already took it all to make a weapon or some shit."
Yay, other Big mares don't use weaponsfags BTFO
>>
>>30103445
How about we all play a board game.
>>
>>30103445
Mother daughter time.
>>
>>30103445
I was hoping that you d hold off colours until we had decided, i guess we re stuck with that then?
Tbqh I d like to change our mane colour at the very least...

Also go with our mother, yesh, we need more mom hugs stat, as in...have <we> ever hugger her? Or even reciprocated when she did to us? We shouda fix that
>>
I'll make another strawpoll with the top seven voted ones later. Or should it be top four?
>>
>>30103982
Have you seen how fucking terrible this quests playerbase is. I would not trust a strawpoll with these people at all.
>>
>>30103458
I say this as well. Mostly prioritizing spending time with mother along with the others if they wish to stay with us.
>>
>>30104070
o-oh. ok. I guess the strawpoll wasn't a good idea.
>>
File: 1419991524082.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1419991524082.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>30104070
>strawpoll doesn't go the way he likes
>complains about the userbase
>wind and gust get only one vote
lol
>>
>>30104120
Ebin meme.
>>
>>30104120
i voted for them because i felt bad for the guy who suggested them.
>>
>>30104141
But they only have one vote?
>>
>>30104120
No, strawpoll is a retarded idea for this.
If you want I will vote on it. I do in fact like the full wind control idea (although not the simple gusts, we can rely on our normal strength for that a bit) although I prefer something elemental.
>>
>>30103429
I feel like this poll is going to have problems of groupings
people who like shapeshifting are gonna vote for most of the shapeshifting options in particular, although it will also happen to a lesser extent with elements and wind.
>>
>>30104343
Oh and punches as well
>>
File: rct.png (95KB, 1105x794px) Image search: [Google]
rct.png
95KB, 1105x794px
>>30100954
>shitty greentext I wrote three years ago is somehow still around
its an odd feeling
>>
>top four powers
Looks like we're an alicorn with elemental battle magic and minor polymorphic abilities.
>>
File: Wing.png (141KB, 423x339px) Image search: [Google]
Wing.png
141KB, 423x339px
>>30105295
But muh sharp feathers.
>>
Shit. Now there're too many powers with the same number of most votes.
>>
>>30105392
I don't trust the strawpoll anyway. Also I really doubt we will be allowed to be an alicorn.
>>
>>30105432
It's a cyoa. anythings possible. The alicorn power could be a thing since they said they'd use a random mix or magics and shit.
>>
>>30103445
How about model the socks with Lumi to make some extra cash. Sponsorships ahoy and we won't look like NASCAR drivers.
>>
I have been thinking. Earrings are a bad idea because they are a liability in combat but we could wear them for special occasions. It does hold the problem of the hole closing up really fast because we are a big mare though.
>>
Soo colour coordinator here, should we still make a poll tomorrow or yall fine with sticking on what fins choose?
If poll, yall want to keep any of the colours picked by fins or run for both mane and coat?
>>
>>30105647
Frankly I don't care for earrings. They're gaudy and serve no purpose then to serve your own vanity. Large ones would probably be made of plastic made to mimic the appearance of gems.

Now it would be a whole nother story is someone wanted to give us giant earrings instead.
>>
>>30105721
Oh yes it would be very rude not to accept them as gifts. Especialy if they were to come from a big stallion.
>>
>>30105647
We could wear them as a favor to a cooperation that has a big stallion part. Wear a giant form of a smaller product they sell.
>>
I still like the idea of high explosives hanging from our ears. I suppose if that is to much of a liability we could just wear bombs on a belt. I think once we get a bit more funding we should start to get missiles though. some simple rockets should not be to expensive
>>
>>30105903
I think we should find out just how good our regen is. If we were to stick a bomb down a monsters mouth and detonate it, how fast would our hooves grow back?
>>
>>30105903
>>30105909
Simple. We don't. Because you know. As a person that would hurt like a bitch.
>>
>>30105943
Firing rockets would hurt like a bitch?
>>
>>30105951
You dense-
No. Blowing up your hooves or hanging explosives by your ears. No one would intentionally blow up or cut their own limb to kill something unless your a character from a DnD game or from one of those edge comics.

If explosives were effective against the monster, then Granda would've been using those instead of the big mares. Having explosives on your person is a bad idea because they could detonate from a monster successfully attack a big mare wearing them.

What else what else.....High enough amount and potency need to high monsters would be expensive. Cannot be used more then once like a melee weapon. Collateral damage to several blocks of buildings (It's a fucking hi-explosive. Why wouldn't that happen) which could take days of repair. Could detonate and kill 21.
>>
Speaking of expensive we should probably start talking to the finance department about what things would cost instead of making assumptions about everything. It seems everybody is assuming an extreme high or extreme low cost for everything
>>
>>30106000
Batman damaged his hand to take out the joker in arkham asylum.
granted that was a pretty low grade explosive.
>>
>>30106055
That's a good idea. Maybe later after we're done hanging out with either Lumi, Storm, or mom.

>>30106080
Of there's a situation where you "need" to hoof hold an exsposives and force it down a monsters back, then you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>30106171
>implying the cyoa won't end with us making a heroic sacrifice by flying down into the insides of a truely collosal monster and blowing up its stomach along with ourselves.

It will happen the day after we finaly get fucked as well.
But yeah thirding finding out the details of the prices of stuff instead of assuming stupidly cheap or stupidly expensive.
>>
>>30106341
Like the little robot? That shit was small.
>>30103445
I wonder if we can trainBravo, to dig up ore.
>>
>>30105903
You know what's a better idea? Big Mare sized wireless earbuds.
>>
>>30105655
I'll say it again, I think it just needs to be a bit lighter. Our mane closer to the "amber yellow" described. The way Fins worded it sounded like our colors weren't done coming in.
>>
>>30103458
>>30103502
>>30103531
>>30105586
>>30106385
"Heh..." you roll your eyes and think fast. While you have good intentions towards the three of them, they can sometimes be very enthusiastic about you. "How about we all do something together? Play a board game, perhaps?" You recall reading advice from some of your vlog viewers to play board games using internet sites and what not.
>"Board game sounds fun, but the training..." Storm begins to pout.
>"Come on, Storm, Twenty-One is politely trying not to tell any of us off" Illumina catches on quickly. "Maybe we should leave."
>"Oh, no you dont!" Feather Bed scolds the big mare from all the way on top of her mane. "That'd be even worse! Since we all came here at similar times, let's spend some time together!"
"Well said, mom" you grab your mother with the tips of your wings and embrace her in a warm hug. You wonder how it must feel for the little ones, being completely surrounded in mare, warm coat and strong heartbeat. "Alright, let's pick our poison!"
>You play some games while chit chatting about recent events. Brago has been misbehaving a bit since the power plant got installed on his back, and it turned out it was because he had misplaced his shades inside, somehow. The creature now seems to be friendly even towards little ponies.
"I was talking with the robotics team earlier, and it seems everypony in this facility has money troubles. Do you think we could use Brago to mine something valuable off the ground? He seems to have a knack."
>"If you can get him not to eat it first" Storm chuckles.

(1/2)
>>
>>30108274
"I've been looking for ways to sponsor products" you look at Lumi. "Do you think we could maybe get some special socks with brands on them and parade?"
>"While parading is somewhat a dream of mine" the blue mare replies "most socks are made for indoors. We could ask the main big mare suppliers, on the off chance they can make us battle-resistant socks!"
>You remember how the first time you fought a monster, your socks fell midway through. They're in your hooves, right now, all white and clean, but they really are for comfort, not walking outside. If there could be a way to have sexy, yet sturdy battle-leggings with decals.
>You end up winning a couple of games, Illumina another, and your mother the rest. The two mares end up leaving, Storm turning her loser muzzle away.
>"What a great morning, don't you think?" Feather Bed goes around the room, checking on the potted trees in your shelf. "I'm sorry if we're being... overbearing, heh. It's very exciting, seeing you like this..."
"I understand, mom. I hope it's not turning out too ugly" you turn on the mirror app and check on yourself.
>"I can see plenty of gray hair when I land here" your mother flies all the way to your backside and lands on the spine. "You're not done growing, goodness no. Do you think your colors will brighten up like this, or will they change?" She asks, rolling all over your comfortable fur.
>>
>>30108281
Mane the mane color could be an Amber and brown swirl with a darker color, or more contrast.
Hey mom, would you like to see Brago? (If were not busy later?)

Can we also message a query to the robotics team for big mare sized wireless ear buds, or should we call and ask a company that makes ear buds to make some for us? Something that has a bandwidth great enough to reach outside of the city. And water proof too.
>>
>>30108281
I hope they brighten. See my post here >>30108174

Think we could try to organize that idea where the big mares could spend a day with the cityfolk and give back rides and whatnot? I'd like to do it before Storm leaves. I still would like to connect to the small ponies.
>>
>>30108281
I dunno
>>
>>30108383
We ran that by Felix and Dime Dang right? I thinks it's only a matter of waiting for them to tell us when we can do that.
>>
>>30108423
Maybe they forgot? They're busy dudes.
>>
>>30108439
It's possible, but that's not something that can be done at this moment. Maybe you could, but it could throw things into a loop.
>>
>>30108458
We can just ask them about it anyways. Everyone got to ask about big stallions and a list of big mares twenty fuckin' times.
>>
>>30108495
Every time we asked about the list of big mares were asking a different person who was further up the chain.
>>
>>30108501
I'm pretty sure we whined to Dime about it for at least three updates.
>>
A more darker mane.
>>
>>30108352
>>30108383
>>30108415
"I dunno" you make a weird face. "Am I supposed to know?" You look back on your reflection. "I'd like for it to be a bit brighter than this, I think... do you think something more vibrant would suit me?" you pry your mane apart and look at the roots. Many are still grey.
>"Oh dear, you'd look fantastic no matter what" your mother flies on top of your ear, balancing herself on it like a playground contraption. "But I'm glad your eyes haven't changed. They're just as fiery and full of life as Spinner's..."
"Aw..." you smile and look at the red orbs. With some more bright colors in your fur, it might even work. "Well, I'm going to work on some things I have pending, but feel free to stay here mom."
>"Alright hun, I won't disturb" Feather Bed goes back to checking the room for any dirty spots while you send a mail to the robotics team, asking them about the possibility of making a wireless communications system for you and your friend. Something simple, small enough to manufacture, like bluehoof earbuds with satellite transmisions, and waterproof as well. The BMHP must have tons of satellites, right?
>Next, you hit Dime Fang's office up, taking a walk with your mom on top. The hanging office's wall parts midway, opening to reveal the bat pony busy in towers of paperwork.
>"Oh dear, you caught me doing our tax returns" he puts the pen down. "What can I do for you today?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30108525
Well yeah but that was all one conversation.
>>
File: bmh78.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh78.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>30108550
"Excuse me for interrupting boss, I'd just want to know if you've given any thought to the plans to make some kind of social event. I was thinking it might be interesting to prepare one such event before Storm leaves."
>"Ah, yes, didn't they tell you? Storm herself dropped by and asked about making a leaving party, out in the city with other ponies."
"Really!?" Your eyes light up. "And could we stage some attractions for the ponies, maybe merchandise or letting them ride on our backs?"
>"Oh, most certainly, that income would account for the next fiscal quarter, going unnoticed in the next budget adjustement..." the bat suddenly rubs his hooves together. "Kekeke... nice suggestion, miss Twenty-One. I will make arrangements for such activities. Would you be so kind to inform miss Solar Storm and miss Illumina?"
"Sure!"
>You leave the office, and on your way back to the bedrooms you meet with Felix, who's wearing shades similar to Brago's.
"What's with the glasses?" You ask, trying not to laugh.
>"You wot, this is official BMHP merch, we all got one fer free" the stallion gestures around you, and you notice a bunch of scientists are wearing theirs. "Say love, I was lookin' for you, now that you're on your growth spurt we'd like to make some tests on your blood and such, standard thing. We did these to Lumi and Storm as well, so do you have an hour or two?" He asks, lowering the glasses.
>>
>>30108557
Sure. Maybe we should test a bunch of other stuff while we are at it.
>>
>>30108525
If I recall correctly that was a single extended conversation.
>>
>>30108557
Let do those tests.
>>
I don't see why not? We have some time.
>>
>>30108557
Sure. Do I get a giant lollipop afterwards? I really do like the glasses though.

Requesting Helix to make a dad joke. If he's going to be a father figure he's gotta play the part.
>>
>>30108567
Agreed, if we are gonna do tests we may as well go all out and make a day of it.
>>
>>30108557
Sure thing. Did Bravo or someone manage to find his glasses yet? It would suck if he got threw a tantrum and damages a bit of the plant on his back.
>>
>>30108557
I wonder how Firegazer looks in sunglasses. I bet hehex' d look hot.
>>
>>30108557
This sounds fishy. I bet its a doppelganger hiding its eyes. I say we crush them
>>
I kinda think it'd be cool if we could get a robo-buddy we could jack into wirelessly. A normal sized ponerbot so we can get a stallion.
>>
>>30108648
Dude your joke sucks
>>
>>30108653
Have you been paying attention, we already arranged that. won't help us get fucked though
>>
>>30108557
Growth spurt? Does that mean that we ll get even bigger?
>>
>>30108661
Who said it was a joke?
>>30108681
They'll never stop til we die of heart failure
>>
>>30108567
>>30108586
>>30108589
>>30108597
>>30108621
>>30108623
>>30108648
>>30108681
"Sure, I got time!" You look up. "You don't mind, right mom?"
>"Of course not! Do you mind if I stay around while they test you?"
"I don't think so! While we're at it, couldn't you test me of other things? Physical strength, top speed... I'd assume you would do it" you ask Felix, tipping his glasses up with the very tip of your hoof. Nope, same old eyes as usual. Wonder how Firegazer looks in them...
>"Ey!" He puts them back on. "I guess, if ya wanna make a day out of it, we better get the VR room started. I'll call for some reinforcements and see you there" the stallion leaves in his platform, and you take a detour to tell Illumina and Storm about the party.
>"Oh yeah, that sounds way cooler than what I had in mind!" Storm trots in place.
"What did you have in mind?"
>"You know, we just stand there and... stuff. Cuz we big, yo" she shrugs, Illumina unable to contain her laughter.
>You go to the VR room to find a team of ten scientists, Felix included, getting the gear ready.
>"Alright love, we'll start with the blood and fur samples, and then we've rigged the program up to test your capabilities" he says, lifting a huge, empty needle. "I hope you're not pricklish. Heh heh."
>"That was a horrible dad joke" Feather Bed snarks.

(1/2)
>>
>>30108621
Height, weight, Speed, wind creation, punching power, kicking power, jump height, endurance.
>>
>>30108737
"N-Needle?" You swallow. "Hug me, mom."
>"It will be fine, dear" your mother whispers in your ear. "Thinking about it hurts even more than the sting itself."
>You managed to get by getting a few hairs cut and your deep crimson blood drawn, and afterwards you go on a full exercise routine, checking the strength of your body, your endurance, top speed in and out of flight, wingspan and wingpower, and all sorts of other things. Results are measure in comparison to the big mare averages, maximums and minimums, an anonymous statistic, and you measure just about average in everything except wingspan.
>"You got the biggest recorded wings of any pegasus big mare, congrats!" Felix informs you, whimsically putting the shades back on.
"Wow! Can I get bigger, though?" You puff your chest and spread your wings. They've been getting kind of long, in all fairness.
>"Maaaybe a little, but not more than inches, almost unnoticeable" the stallion replies.
"Better than nothing" you smile at mom. "So, I heard Brago lost his shades recently but I didn't see him without them. How did that end?"
>"Oh, some ponies found them and put them back on him" Felix explains. "Don't worry, nopony got hurt, and that's why the turtle's just as happy."
"Ah, that's good. So, do I get a lollipop or what?"
>"Hah! Good luck with that, love!" Felix laughs as the scientists begin to pack up the samples, leaving the room in order. You're then left with your mother.
>"So, it's about lunch, and I suppose you have to patrol later" she says.
"Oh, yeah! Would you like to come with me? You haven't met Brago yet, have you?"
>"T-The turtle? Oh, gosh, I heard it's so big and virile..."
"He's a little cake, don't worry" you wave a hoof and get to thinking. You could eat now, or later, and do just about anything in between. You're in the VR room, after all, so you could train, or test some other software. To be fair, you've had quite the business morning, so resting isn't out of the grid either.
>>
>>30108683
Well, considering Titania was the first one and that it was said that she was the biggest i suppose this may be the case, I wonder if a megaMare would live long enough to become a megamegaMare...
>>
>>30108743
I kind of want to fight the monster that killed dad but I think we had best rest before we do that.
>>
We should eat then rest.
>>
>>30108743
I wanna go outside, get some fresh air, really spread our wings.

>>30108768
Yeah, I feel that would be more appropriate at a later time.
>>
>>30108743
>"T-The turtle? Oh, gosh, I heard it's so big and virile..."
>virile
>(of a man) having strength, energy, and a strong sex drive.
Wew. Maybe a nap, a little late lunch, then patrols.
>>
>>30108768
>>30108790
>>30108891
>>30108959
>As tempting as it is, you just had tests done, and you want to tackle bigger challenges when you're on full strength, so you decide to go back to your room, eat and rest. In the meantime, you tell Feather Bed all about your taming of Brago, and the crowning of him as king turtle with the shades. Your mother seems more excited to meet him after a while.
>You take a short nap and then notify Firegazer that you'll be leaving early, heading for the lift with your mother flying circles around you. Once again, you step on the freshness of the city, clean, ecological and sunny. Way too sunny. Summer's about to drop, and the effects ripple across your forehead.
"Goodness, that's a lot of heat... let's find some shade before we visit Brago" you tell mom.
>You take a walk around some of the main avenues, then head to a nearby natural space. The large park, more like a dense forest, has trees large enough that you can crawl in, making your way into a large clearing.
>"Ahh, this is the life" your mother drops on the grass, immediately going limb. "Fresh air, a cool breeze and free food" she takes a bite off the grass.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh79.png (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh79.png
71KB, 400x400px
>>30108992
"Ew, mom, who knows what big mare has been stepping on that" you laugh.
>"Don't be picky with your food, after all, you can't get a rest often" she retorts. You decide to give it a try, why not, and eat a bunch of grass. It's fresh, but not as tasty as the multi flavored grub.
>Out of the corner of your eye, you spot something going on. There's a pony on a pedestal, with a distinctive crimson robe, holding a thick book in his hooves.
>"A-And then... t-the big mares, in a-all her-their graces...!" You take a better look from afar. He seems to be a young pony, maybe one of those acolytes that follow the Quartermaster all the time, except he's preaching alone to a disinterested crowd, and giving you glances every now and then. Your eyes meet, and his cowl drops like crazy, a deep blush appearing in his shadowed skin. "B-Buh...!"
>"What's the matter hun?" Your mother asks, then looks over yonder. "Oh, it's one of those preaching ponies. If we all ignore him, maybe he'll go away" she lies on the grass again, hind legs spread open in a very unfortunate manner.
>>
>>30108998
I dunno mom, I wanna talk to him. Hey, you, in the robes! Come here! Ask his name and what he's reading.
>>
>>30108998
I feel like teasing him.
>>
>>30108998
Let's just leave him to his preaching while we lay here.
>>
>>30108998
Boop the young acolyte with our wing.
>>
>>30108998
Pffffffff, we shouldn't even waste our time with that guy's nonsense. Nobody is even listening to half of what he is saying, why should we?
>>
>>30109018
Come on, the only other one we've been able to talk to is the grandmaster. Maybe we can show this one we're just a normal pony but bigger.
>>
>>30108998
>Your eyes meet, and his cowl drops like crazy,
Did you mean cowl like as in the hood, or scowl as in the facial expression?
Pssst. Mom. I think he might have a crush on me.

>she lies on the grass again, hind legs spread open in a very unfortunate manner.
W-wew. Lewd. Some stallion might see her.
>>
>>30109013
>>30109015
>>30109016
>>30109017
>>30109018
>>30109037
>>30109048
"Mom, stop doing that, some stallion might see you" you poke your mother with a wing, and she turns around and lays in a more dignified manner. "Thank you" content, you lay on the grass and enjoy the weather. However, there's an incessant mumble coming from over there. "Ugh... well, he is kinda cute..."
>"What's that, hun?" Feather Bed catches you whispering.
"Nothing, it's just... that hooded pony, I kinda feel like teasing him a bit" you look at him, and he just so happens to make the mistake of looking at you, and he blushes again. "He's funny, actually. I think he has a crush on me."
>"Ugh, don't give him too much attention..." Feather Bed rolls to the other side.
"Fine" you say, but in your mind, you've already conjured up a plan. Since he isn't looking, you begin to creep up closer, and closer, and when he's on wing range, you discover his cowl with your wing. "Hi!"
>"Eep!" He suddenly looks up, his eyes going almost blank. "B-Buhelcome t-to the sanctuary of the-the-the..." he focuses on his book.
"Hey. I'm up here" you grin. "How you doing? What's that you're reading?" Maybe if you act like a normal pony and not a giant miscreant you'll be able to get a single word out of him.
>"T-This is... the book of the communion" he looks up, just barely. "I-I'm not supposed to talk to you, o-oh gracious..."
"Hmm? And why not?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30109131
>"Q-Quartermaster Asmodeus forbids us from doing so until we can h-handle it" he blushes again. Well, he is right in a way.
"Listen, little one" you poke him, as he hides under his hood. "Heed my words, you deafened worm!" You snark at him, and he stands straight as a candle, or a big stallion on your honeymoon. "Phew... is this about the only way I can get to talk to you?"
>"Y-You're a goddess..."
"No, I'm not. I'm like a regular pony, but bigger, because monsters are trying to eat you all, and somepony's gotta protect the city" you narrow your eyes and lower your head so, no matter how hard he tries to hide, you can still look him in the eye. "Look at me, I just want to chat. What's your name?"
>"Muh-My name is Heavenstar..." he looks up, painfully.
"Good! Nice to meet you, Heavenstar. I'm Twenty-One. The name is a work in progress" you boop him. "See?" you turn to your mom. "His name's Heavenstar, mum!" You yell across the park.
>"Eep!" He shrinks, almost literally, to a curled up ball. "I-I'm just a humble servant...!"
>"By the intense flames of the Karranak!!" You hear an older, much more familiar voice, as Asmodeus makes way from somewhere over yonder. "Heavenstar! Have you defiled thine big mare's ears with your prattling?"
>"No, sire, I haven't...!"
>"If you dare speak lies to me, I shall cut your dessert for a week, young mister!"
>"Waaah...!"

More tomorrow at the same hour.
>>
>>30108274
>You wonder how it must feel for the little ones, being completely surrounded in mare, warm coat and strong heartbeat.
I can tell you it would feel fucking awesome, 21.
>>
>>30109133
No no asmodues I talked to him. Please do not punish him.
>>
File: 21+colours.png (32KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
21+colours.png
32KB, 200x320px
I suppose that since it seems like people are mostly fine with sky blue and amber i should at least colour the pic sent to us on the last comic issue
>>
>>30109133
I have found him to be worthy to speak and be spoken to. Unless you doubt my judgment, Asmodeus.
>>
>>30109133
I wanna snuggle the both of them in the chest fluff.
>>
>>30109662
I would rather not say this. He is clearly not actually ready, I don't want to be a liar.
>>30109161
I prefer this.
>>
>>30109133
>"Y-You're a goddess..."
>"No, I'm not.
>21 grows horn and is big alicorn
>fucking hypocritical goddess
>>
>>30109504
Looks good.
>>
>>30109717
That'd be an interesting plotpoint.
>>
>>30109879
>Ib4 another dream
>>
>>30109901
But it will become reality. Just look at the strawpoll.
>>
Big mares need big boops

...I literaly just thought of this as was posting this, how about we do 'one bit = one big mare boop' in the party, or throw that as an exclusive extra for some combo or after spending x amount at once
>>
>>30111423
No.
>>
>>30111423
I'm with this guy. No.
>>
>>30111614
I should clarify a reason not
We would be there fucking forever.
I am not in favor of making it expensive either because then all those not rich would miss out.

I also do not like boops in general but I at least have a practical reason to go against them this time
>>
>>30111785
>not liking boops
Anon, are you perhaps of homosex variety?
>>
>>30112172
>implying homogay individuals don't also enjoy boops and getting booped
>>
>>30112178
He clearly doesn't.
>>
>>30112172
I am a little bisexual but mostly straight. I just think boops are cringy bullshit.

Even were that not the case I would still be against the boops here for practical reasons.
>>
>>30111614
>>30111785
Agreed.
About no boops in this one scenario that is. Boops in general are great you autist.
>>
>>30112205
There is no such thing as little bi but straight. You are gay, Anon. Sorry to break it to you.
>>
File: 1494928659065.png (266KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494928659065.png
266KB, 573x400px
>>30109717
>>
>>30112920
Had a kek
>>
>>30109696
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You agree Heavenstar isn't ready to speak with us? I just want to fuck around with the CotC. I was thinking about giving him one of our small feathers and announcing that he is our chosen, just to see how they react. Everyone either holds the CotC in contempt or doesn't care so I don't see what harm there is in simply screwing with them.
>>
>>30113640
Because that would be mean.
>>30109696
Seconding this.
>>
>>30113728
I don't think it'd be that mean. Just some messin' around and maybe it'll knock Asmodeus down a peg.
>>
>>30113640
>You agree Heavenstar isn't ready to speak with us?
Yes. Asmodius keeping them from to much spagheti spewing is likely important. Who knows how much more the public would hate them otherwise.
>>
>>30113824
If you make Heavenstar a chosen instead of Asmodeus, it would probably crush him in jealousy.
>>
>>30113824
No it would knock heavenstar up a peg. Just stick to saying we talked to him and please don't take his desert.
>>
>>30109161
>>30109662
>>30109678
>>30109696
>>30113728
"Wait, Asmodeus! I was the one to engage with him, do not punish him for something he hasn't done!"
>"O mighty mare, I shall not argue with your infinite wisdom" the old Quartermaster raises his head. "But the youngling needs to learn to stand as a stallion amidst a crowd of uncertainty. Does thou not believe so?"
>You take another look at Heavenstar, trembling on the floor.
"I... understand what you mean, but you're maybe being a bit harsh. In due time, I think he might learn, so don't take his dessert away" you snort.
>"If that is thine judgement, I shall follow it" Asmodeus grabs Heavenstar and gently sits him straight. "Rejoice, young colt! The big mare herself has seen through your veil of mumbling and hormonal growth, and judged you a worthy member of her order! May big ponies roam this earth a trillion trillion years from now!"
>"H-Hoorah..." the young stallion looks at you, smiling to show his appreciation.
>"However, you must complete your training to become a fully fledged member of the Communion. Go, go forth and pray to other ponies until your muzzle falls off! Hyah!" With a steady tail slap on his flank, Asmodeus sends the colt to pick his things up, then turns to you. "My apologies, glorious Twenty-One. Me and my siblings will make sure he learns how to stand tall against the face of the impossible."
"That's fine by me, but why do you keep him preaching outdoors? He seems shy."
>"M'lady, it is not just because of his training to become one of the faith" he whispers, making sure Heavenstar isn't listening. "He also must learn how to be an adult, face his beliefs and maybe learn some grammar. Poor child, adopted he is, like so many others in the Communion" the old unicorn bows down again and goes to help Heavenstar.
>"Everything alright?" Your mother flutters into your field of vision. "Are we ready to go on patrol? Teehee" she laughs childishly.
>>
>>30114005
Yeah I guess I better do so.
Ponder if Asmodeus means the order members have a tendency to adopt and if that should really be allowed.

It is nice that they help them grow into adults though.
>>
>>30114005
Yeah, let's go see Brago.
>>
>>30114046
We shouldn't let our mom get near Brago unless we want that turtle as our stepfather.
>>
>>30114005
Let us make a tree and leaf.
>>
>>30114075
Why wait until now to say this? Also I am sure it will be fine.
>>
>>30114031
What if the Order is just a bunch of orphans who banded together and started a religion based around towering, protective females because they never had any in their lives growing up?
>>
File: bmh80.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh80.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>30114031
>>30114046
>>30114102
>>30114109
>You watch as the two members of the Communion of the Colossus pack their things and leave, with a somewhat more encumbered gait than before. Who knows how their inner hierarchy works. Maybe they're all orphans, rallied under the flag of the only ponies who care to protect them in this wretched world, the big mares?
>"Hellooo, you're falling asleep, sweetie" your mother wakes you up by doing laps in front of you.
"Oh, sorry mom, I was just... thinking."
>"Care to share your thoughts while we're on our way to see your pet turtle?"
"Don't worry, it's nothing, really..."
>To properly set things in motion, you do a bit of patrolling around the city, then take to the skies with Feather Bed riding your mane, and head south of MegaStable 5, towards the desert. In the distant, the giant turtle spits flame into the sky.
>"Gosh, that's a big turtle..." you hear your mom whisper.
"He's a cutie, you'll see" you land nearby and approach by the front. "Heey, Brago! How's my cute little pet?" You fly next to him and pet his head. The turtle sniffs you and lets out a satisfied groan. "Aww."
>"Wow, it looks just like the sea turtles in those nature documentaries" Feather Bed peeks out. "Nice shades."
"Yeah, they're awesome. It looks like the power plant is doing alright!" You look at the contraption built on top of his shells, two large chimneys and several building complexes giving him the appearance of some fantastic industrial creature. "Hey Brago, this is my mom" you lean forward slightly. "Be nice to her, eh?"
>The turtle looks at her, tilting his head. He then shoots fire into the sky and begins to lick you with a massive tongue. You and your mother laugh, until suddenly, you hear no more laughter on top of your head. The tongue retreats, and Brago burps.
>>
>>30114178
Ask who is stowed away up there.
>>
>>30114178
Laugh at mom. She just got covered in turtle saliva.
>>
>>30114178
Pry open bragos jaws and recover mum. If mum ain't there time to cut brago open.
>>
>>30114178
I don't know what to take from this. Did the laughter stop because Bravo, slimed mom or because he ate her?
>>
>>30114211
Hold on there now. Mom cant laugh if shes covered hoof to head in spit. Let's not draw and conclusions.
>>
>>30114178
Brago! Spit her out right now!
>>
>>30114225
Look at this. >>30114242
>>
>>30114178
Tell Brago he is a good boy. He shut her up real good.
>>
>>30114225
I feel if there is ever a time to jump to conclusions this is it. If she is indeed eaten then every second counts. We don't have time to check.
>>
>>30114206
>>30114207
>>30114211
>>30114215
>>30114225
>>30114242
>>30114259
>>30114282
>>30114335
"W-Wait a second..." you tap the top of your head. Your mom isn't there. "Brago! Did you just eat my mom!?" You face the turtle, trying to pry open his jaw. "Spit her out! Now!"
>The turtle seems reluctant to open up, but when he finally does, you begin to look inside, careful not to end on the same note. However, she's not inside his mouth, which means...
"Oh Brago, please tell me you didn't eat her, please...!" You remove the shades, facing the turtle's permanently closed eyes. He simply huffs and demands the shades back. At this rate, you'll have to look inside, which means trouble either way!
>"I'm fine!" Suddenly, you hear a voice. "I'm up here, honey!" You look up, and spot your mother riding at the very top of Brago's head, covered hoof to mane in spit. "He just brought me up here, I don't even know how!" She gives you a slimy wave.
"Mom!" You pick her up. "Thank goodness... alright buster, that was a scary joke you pulled off" you face the turtle, who ignores you, sniffing the air. "What a naughty pet, I can't believe this!"
>"Relax, dear, I think he knows what he's doing" your mother, adventurous as ever, flies up to him and gives his nose a few good pets. "Yesh, he's a very smart turtle, ooo..." Brago raises his head up to the sky and spits flame once again.

(1/2)
>>
>>30114359
"Good grief..." you sigh, then look at your body. "Ew, we're covered in spit" you look at your mother, still dripping.
>"Maybe we can stop at the beach on your patrol" she returns. "Pleasure meeting you, Brago!"
>You check on the scientists to make sure everything's fine, and find out Brago's pulled off the same trick with some of them, as made evident by the abundance of drenched coats waiting to be cleaned. After making sure there weren't any accidents, you return to the city, finding your way to the beach.
>You and your mother have a good rinse in the water, and all of the sudden, you feel a harsh wind. The sky above you is obscured for just a second, as if something very fast had passed you over. Then, you hear the sirens.
>"This is an emergency announcement. A monster has been detected heading for the city, threat level five, "District Menace". Requesting big mare assistance immediately.
>The panic goes into an immediate, yet somewhat orderly chaos, with everyone running towards the underground shelter entrances. You mother looks at you with evident worry.
>>
>>30114369
Don't worry, mom. Me and the girls got this!

Let's put our hueg wings to use and get going.
>>
>>30114369
Go on mum shoo, you know how I feel about people staying behind.
>>
>>30114369
Oh boy a flying monster. I bet this is where we discover our powers.
>>
>>30114369
Mom should go to the shelter like every other ponies.

I don't see any mentioning of returning the shades so I will assume we did so before departing.
>>
>>30114435
Dear Lord please don't bring it up. It just makes people want to shoot it down.
>>
>>30114435
>>30114444
No. He's right anon. This is where we discover our power.
ONE PAAAAAAWNCH!!!!
>>
>>30114444
I have noticed that actualy. Whenever somebody mentions a power it just makes people hate the idea. Or more specificly whenever somebody expands and clarifies their ideas people see it as shiling and go against the power on some autistic principle. We saw this with that first strawpoll that was posted in the general.
>>
>>30114458
Some sort of wind power > some sort of multiple elemental power > that feather idea > bland toast > sonar > shit > shapeshifting that does not give us a small vagina > any sort of punch power > shapeshifting that gives us a smaller vagina.
>>
>>30114369
Level 2 is 'Proximity Probability', monsters that are too small or have yet to be scanned. What could level 5 mean?
It's time to put fully grown wings (and totally better on average than the other big mares) to use.
>>
>>30114492
I don't get it. Is this your opinion on what you like?
>>
>>30114492
I agree with this except switch the first two
Elemental > Wind
Elemental would likely include wind anyway. Our wind would not be as powerful but we would have more versatility. If we were allowed only a single element then yeah wind. I would still prefer every element except wind over just wind though.
>>
>>30114511
Yes.
>>
>>30114533
Right on brutha. To each their own.
>>
>>30114519
Wait you would prefer wind if we only got one element but would be be ok with everything but wind? Isn't that a contridiction?
>>
>>30114547
Not at all. I value wind but value versitility more. If I had to choose one element to discard it would be cold. I would simply be ok with losing wind, it is not my prefered choice.
>>
>>30114519
I agree with too except with a minor change.
Punches > elemental > wind
Punches could translate to increased physical might (more robust muscular system) or the ability to reset your punches for the next ones faster (something to do with thicker stronger tendons). Or who knows. It could be both.
Bro do you want wind or not? And have "just wind" does not sound very versatile at all. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>30114492
Buh, but shapeshifting is pretty cool. Why is it so close to the end?

Heh. Small vagina. Now what if that was it's own power? The ability to change the size of your vag?
>>
>>30114599
Really just a general control of the flow of wind around us. Imagine making a stray leaf follow a precise dance through the air.

Alongside other cooler stuff as well like the sort of things wamuu would do.
>>
>>30114646
All of Wamuu's 'abilities' fall under the Shapeshifting ability due to his innate fine control over his own body. As all pills men can do.
>>
File: bmh81.png (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh81.png
71KB, 400x400px
>>30114390
>>30114397
>>30114435
>>30114439
>>30114496
"Don't worry mom, me and the girls have this. Now go, go to the shelter!" You bring your mother close to the shore and let her fly away into one of the underground entrances. She gives you one last look, which you turn into a faint smile with your confident pose. "Now let's get going!" You speak to yourself once the beach is clear.
>Something went past your head, so it might be some sort of flying or leaping monster. You begin to investigate the streets as fast as you can, turning your eye to the sky with no results. The ponies are still evacuating, this monster hit the shore real fast.
"Everypony, do not panic and continue to the shelters!" You make yourself present, causing a wave of cheers and oohs. "Don't waste time! The big mares are on the case!" That said, you continue exploring the many avenues and backstreets, making sure everyone evacuates. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot several crimson robes entering the shelters. "Good, at least this time they're paying attention."
>The city falls silent, and you listen carefully. There's an awful sound, the distant, screeching laughter of a tasteless prank being pulled off to perfection. It sounds somewhere close, but no matter where you look, you can't spot the culprit.
"I hope Lumi and Storm come out soon..." you lower your head and try to be stealthy. As you arrive at one of the avenues, you hear a massive cracking sound, indubitably that of a building being destroyed. "Aha!" You jump out in the open, meeting face to face with a flying chunk of building. "Oh princess noooOOOOOOOO...!!"
>You eat concrete, hard. The building smashes in your head, sending you tumbling, debris flying everywhere. It hurts like you imagine a ton of bricks would hurt a little pony, and you lose your footing terribly. As you open your eyes and get up, you see nothing, but hear that insidious laughter once again. Something like 'hehehehehyagrgrlrglrglrgrl...'
>>
Reminder that the feather idea is versatile and functional. Our large wingspan would give us a lot of options.

Just sayin'.
>>
>>30114671
That is true. However I never meant we would do them in the same way as him, simply that we would have similar end results.
>>
>>30114690
This is a bit of a weak prompt.
Fly up high and look around.
>>30114695
Are they elemental feathers?
>>
>>30114690
Check where that building was throw from. Keep our wings open and ready to intercept anything thrown at us.
>>
>>30114690
Get some altitude.
>>
>>30114729
Also, if we're continually unable to see them, throw a loose collection of sand or gravel in the general direction of the voice.
>>
>>30114725
Does having them become metallic while still having full flight capabilities count? What element would you want?
>>
>>30114690
We need to be more cautious. Whatever this thing is, it's quick, silent, sneaky, and a big prankster by the looks of things.
>>
>>30114690
This wretched creature dares to laugh at me
But soon it will be I laughing in glee
>>
>>30114754
Metal and wings should not mix unless it's an airplane.
>>
>>30114690
Quick! Get away from it and try to get some altitude. Once there you can assess the situation and wait for the girls.
>>
>>30114690
Oh this boi wants to go don't he? Now he's really asking for it. No mercy or taming this little shit.
>>
>>30114690
Backflip and take off kicking off the building if you are about to get decked.
Yell something profane.
>>
>>30114711
Fair enough. A divine sandstorm we can still use without needing our arms would be pretty neat. I don't think we should decide until we have the powers of all 20 other big mares. Maybe the exchange mare I forget the name of knows. She can clearly teleport.
>>
>>30114844
Waluigi power is better.
>>
File: 1464126344728-0.png (196KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464126344728-0.png
196KB, 500x375px
>>30114859
The power to go unnoticed and unappreciated by anyone who matters?
>>
File: bmh82.png (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh82.png
58KB, 400x400px
>>30114725
>>30114729
>>30114730
>>30114784
>>30114786
>>30114813
>>30114814
>>30114826
"That really hurts! CRAP!" You can't help but yell out loud. This thing isn't like others you've fought. So far, it displays a terrifying intelligence to play hide and seek, and enough strength to rip off buildings. "Alright, calm down, own it... if he's not a flying monster, then..." you make sure nothing's around you, wings spread and alert, then take to the skies at top speed.
>Nothing hurts you in the way, and you have free rein to check from up above. However, you see nothing, and the laughter keeps coming, loud and clear. Just on the chance that it's invisible, you fly to the beach quickly, grab sand between your hooves and scatter it around a big portion of the city, but to no avail.
"Damn, where is it!?" You concentrate and double your efforts. Then, you see something running in between the streets. "I got you now!" You take a methodical approach, circling the area until you spot something oddly colored amidst the buildings. At the same time, you spot a blue pegasus flying towards you. "Lumi!" You whisper.
>"Where is it?" She asks, and you point down at the place where you saw it move. Storm is covering us from the opposite side, let's face it down.
"Be careful, he's very sneaky, and strong too, he threw a building at me. It still hurts like crap..."
>"Oh dear, to make you use such language, it must be a worthy adversary" Illumina descends as vanguard, while you cover her toned rear. As you both land on a large avenue, full of recently abandoned vehicles, you spot something clinging to a large tower. "There it is!"
>"Ghleeeeergrlehglrhglerhg...!"
>The creature seems to be some sort of biped amphibian or reptilian monster, with large, bulging eyes and a horrible saw teeth smile. He looks at you, stuck to the side of the battered building. At the same time, you see Storm sneaking from the back, unnoticed by the creature. She gives you a nod, ready to act when you are.
>>
>>30114796
Still only an idea.
>>
>>30114890
>Oh dear, to make you use such language, it must be a worthy adversary
We sure don't swear often.
>>
>>30114890
Punch it in the eye
>>
>>30114890
Charge simultaneously and kick its ass. Be ready to dodge a building.
>>
>>30114890
Distract it while Storm pins it down.
>>
>>30114890
Lets hope it can't look two ways at once.
>>
>>30114890
Assuming it can see us, we'll agro and distract it. Maybe get it to 1 v 1 us in a hoof fight while Storm gets closer. What does Lumi think?
>>
>>30114916
Yes let storm pin down the muscly amphibious monster. Let her wrestle it into submissio after she mounts it rubbing their toned bodies together. Let them struule for dominence before joining the frey and straddling the creature as it tries to wiggle free between your legs.
>>
>>30114890
Look at that big dumb green pansy. Too scared to fight a grown mare one on one like the scared, cowardly, no backbones, jellyfish like, momma teat sucking, parasite infested, disease ridden, face that a mother can't even love, prepubescent man child, waste of genetic tissue.

It's probably going to throw another building like some loser.
>>
>>30114890
I want a little pony to play some fighting music from the roof of a building.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4tSXOLPf_4
>>
>>30115040
But the little pony would likely die in the battle.
>>
>>30115050
Little pony is like a wolverine and ain't afraid of nuthing. They're survive through sheer stuborness.
>>
>>30114903
>>30114915
>>30114916
>>30114925
>>30114977
>>30114996
>"It looks like he hasn't noticed" Lumi whispers in your ear.
"Let's be careful. Stay here, I'm going to taunt him while Storm comes from the rear" you give the golden mare an inconspicuous glance. "Alright, you loser! You're up against me, one on one! Or what, are you too scared!?" You yell, stepping up and facing the creature.
>"Grrrrrrregleglelge...!"
"That's right, you're just a spoiled, jellyfish pansy! I bet you don't even lift! Too scared to fight a big mare, hmmm?" You keep taunting, then whisper back at Lumi. "Be on the watch for flying buildings."
>As predicted, the monster grips the building and rips a chunk out of it, significantly smaller, but still, he tosses it at you. This time you and Lumi are ready and dodge it, you stepping forward once again and looking at Storm with urgency. The mare understands you, and walks towards the monster.
"Alright, that's it, keep looking at me, ya coward...!" You can feel a grin coming to your face. "Now, Storm, now!"
>Your partner, close enough, jumps in the air and knocks the monster down to the road, crushing vehicles like candy under a horseshoe. You charge and kick him in the eye, allowing Storm to pin it to the floor. The monster gurgles with all his might.

(1/2)
>>
>>30115094
>"Hahah! Teamwork, loser!" Storm grapples its arms with her hooves. "We got him, now we just have to put him to sleep forever."
"Yup. No mercy on this one, he's clearly not going to be anypony's pet..." you reply confidently, sitting on the floor, before you see the creature grin wide on the floor. "Hmm? Whatcha smilin' at?"
>"Heh gleh heh..."
>It all happens in a few seconds. The monster summons unfathomable strength, and with a single jump, frees itself, sending Storm yards and yards away in the process. Then, his grin widens, and before you can even react, he punches you low, in the gut.
>It hurts. It's the worst feeling in the world, an honest killing blow, aimed to destroy. The monster's slitted pupils narrow as he feels the rush of sending you flying with a single punch, and you all on the floor, next to Illumina. You try to get up, but instead, you end up coughing and almost vomiting on the street. The monster gurgles and charges incredibly fast. He's coming towards you and Illumina!

Back tomorrow for more.
>>
>>30115099
Cue super punch ability.
>>
>>30115099
Meet him him head on and hit harder.
>>
>>30115099
Duck, get underneath him and grab him around the stomach. Then fly upwards, power through the pain of his punches until you get him right up into the clouds then drop him. Even better. Flip him around and force him down.
>>
>>30115099
Use your wings to propel yourself forward, and get ready for the most epic fist to fist contact in history.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5yDGWrl5jDM
>>
>>30115108
No didn't you hear anon saying stuff like that is somehow shitposting because our players are retarded.
>>
>>30115125
>Use your wings to propel him backwards
Ftfy
Seriously it may not be our power but we still have a lot of wind power. Fly him up into the air and juggle him.
>>
>>30115136
Ok come to think of it he is probably to heavy. I think we could slow him down with wind though.
>>
>>30115136
>>30115148
What? I said forward, not backward.
>>
>>30115148
That won't work.
>>
>>30115128
Of course. I've also heard /cyoag/ is also a perfect bastion of good taste and isn't a completely toxic shithole.
>>
>>30115207
I blame sekrit.
>>
>>30115099
Double tap left to do a roll and dodge
>>
File: 1494836444266.png (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494836444266.png
3MB, 2048x2048px
boop.
>>
>>30116892
Funny how quickly that became outdated after it was revealed the big mares do not wear socks outside.
>>
>>30116975
What about armor socks? Or hyper socks that charge up for electrical attacks?
>>
>>30117071
Did't you hear anon. We can't ask for cool shit because all the players think everything is to expensive.
>>
>>30117233
>people don't want to spend scarce resources on useless cosmetics
>instead of figuring out ways to get more resources, I'll just whine about not getting what I want
>muh explosive earrings
>>
>>30117650
>muh explosive earrings
Exactly why I hate this playerbase so much. They think everybody has an agenda.

You know we were given wishlists right. We add stuff to it and once it is available we get them.
>>
>>30117689
Yeah. What this guyro said. Why can't you guys just wait for Dime Fang to help us get cool stuff? Or maybe you guys can think of creative AND practical (the latter more than the former) ideas that will net us some more money?

Example: Brago is a source of thermal energy which we can use. There is potential to having a energy generating creature that can life for eons or whatever. Downside? What if it returns to the ocean, or another monster tries to attack it and the structures on his back?
>>
>>30118165
>Why can't you guys just wait for Dime Fang to help us get cool stuff
This.
>>
>>30118211
We shpuld just ask how many missile launches a fight we can do without denting our budget.
>>
>>30118479
no
>>
>>30118479
I wish we choose a unicorn. Maybe then we could've conjured weapons.
>>
>>30115108
>>30115109
>>30115124
>>30115125
>>30116296
>While you make the effort to get up, Illumina meets the creature halfway, trading blows to the best of her abilities. However, she's fighting a losing battle, and you'd know that.
"Hang on!" You power through the pain and charge at the beast; before he's able to notice you, you dart to his uncovered left side with a feint, and your head impacts on his navel, as you push him to the ground again.
>"Gangway!" Storm jumps in the air and drops with her four legs, causing the creature to shriek. Before it can reciprocate, she jumps away. "We're not stupid, you won't get us with those punches again!"
>"Glerglerglerlgerl...!" The amphibian rises up once again, battered. He suddenly decides to run away.
"Coward!" You and your friends pursue him, and with your knowledge of street connections, corner him. "You bastard, come here!" You gallop towards him, this time with a plan. You might have to power through it, but this will finish him for good!
>"Geeee...!" The monster jumps, giving you the perfect chance to lift him up in the air, flying all the way to the thin cloud layer. He begins to punch your back, but you resist until you're far up enough in the sky that the rising towers of MegaStable 5 are but small needles.
"This is where you get down!" You spin him around, gaining leverage. He tries to grab onto your wings, but something makes him recoil. "See ya! HYAAH!" Using all of your strength, you punch him down with a hoof, sending him crashing into the city like a meteorite. "Haah, haah..." you climb on to a cloud, holding on while your muscles scream for a breather.
>"He's getting away!" You clearly hear Storm yell, and look down to see the monster still running towards the beach, limping and clearly injured beyond hope, with your friends in pursuit. The question is whether or not you can still go, just a bit longer.
>>
>>30120124
No pain no gain.

FINISH HIM.
>>
>>30120124
Use pegapower to give us an extra speed off the cloud we are on.
>>
>>30120124
Just glide there if you can't manage to flap your wings.
>>
>>30120124
All out! Final attack! Push ourselves to the limit!
>>
>>30120124
punch him in the stupid face and knock out a few of his teeth.
>>
File: bmh83.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh83.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>30120148
>>30120161
>>30120199
>>30120219
>>30120231
>Urgh, you can never be too sure. That despicable monster has to pay the hard way, no escape! Summoning your courage, you extend your glorious wings and perch on the very edge of the cloud, spotting the monster entering the beach.
>Lowering your upper body, you wait for a gust of wind, and jump, using the could as your spring. You don't need no fly when you can glide like this! And you're heading straight for the monster, too!
"Hyah!" Raising a massive sandstorm all around, you land on the monster, merely yards away from the water. "You thought you could escape, huh?"
>"Yes! Good going, Two-One!" Storm enters the beach, ecstatic. "Just leave him to me..." she prepares to punch him in the face.
"Just in case, knock him out first" you grab his mouth with your wing tips and force it up. Storm's hit knocks a few teeth out. "Ouch!" It also clips your wing a bit.
>"Sorry!" The earth pony retracts immediately.
>"Grrrll... GLERGRRLEWGLERGLERGL...!" The creature kicks up a fuss and, with its final moments of life, does something bizarre: he rips his own claw off with what little teeth he's got left, and spits the limb far into the ocean. Then, it flops to the ground, ceasing all motion.
>"Uh... did he throw his own hand in the water?" Illumina looks at the two of you, confused, then pokes the monster. "He died just now."
"Odd..." you look at the fresh stub.
>"I have half a mind to keep watch for this one. I don't like anything about him" Storm says. "At least until the lab ponies come pick the body up. Who's with me?"
>"Honey? Honey!" As the shelter alarm begins to lift with unparalleled efficiency, your mother seems to be the first one to come out, rushing you for a hug. "Oh dear, I'm glad you're all safe... eep! M-Monster!!" She looks at the dead body and hides in your mane, shaking.
>>
>>30120315
if that monster is anything like a starfish, he threw his hand in the water to reproduce. We should destroy that claw just in case.
>>
>>30120315
>>30120346
Yeah, what this anon said. Starfish reproduction.
>>
>>30120346
>>30120355
This.
See if we can recover the claw.
>>
>>30120315
Tell her that it's safe. The monster is dead.
Also it would be better if you did as Storm says and keep watch. Maybe the monster can regenerate like a starfish and that's why it threw it's hand. But if you are too tired to do it, go rest.
>>
>>30120315
Twist it's neck and break the bone in it's other arm just in case?
>>
>>30120315
Retrieve the hand! It might have the ability to regenerate.
>>
>>30118479
Sounds like a good idea.
>>30119444
Or we can just fucking get weapons and be able to use them from the air.
>>
>>30120435
because that would be in expensive compared to conjured weapons or WMD tier sized spells?
>>
>>30120315
Go recover the hand.
>>
>>30120448
Or you know we could stop fucking making assumptioms and ask about the cost of things. We were given a wishlist for a fucking reason.
>>
>>30120435
>>30120448
>>30120465
Hey faggots. I have an idea.
Big Mare. Sized. Railguns. It doesn't require and powder to propel it, but it does require electricity.
>>
>>30120346
>>30120355
>>30120385
>>30120409
>>30120428
>>30120454
"It's okay, mom! The monster is dead. But, just in case..." you grab the monster's neck and twist it. It makes a sickening crack. "Ew... yep, definitely dead."
>"Thank heavens. Are you girls hurt?" Your mother pops from your mane.
>"Eh, a bit beaten, but that's not new" Storm replies, puffing her chest. "I'm worried about why he threw his own hand in the water, though..."
>"Starfish can reproduce themselves from one of their fragments" Illumina spurts. All three of you immediately look at her. "What? I like watching nature documentaries, sue me!"
"No, nothing like that, Lumi!" You grab your mother softly with the tips of your wings and place her on top of Illumina's head. "Just imagine this monster had the same ability! I'm going for the hand" you stretch and get ready once again.
>"Wait, I can go, you've been hurt...!" Illumina offers.
"I'll be quick!" Without giving her another chance, you run for the beach and dive deep in the water. The endless darkness of the ocean clouds your eyes, and you search far and wide, all over the Cradle Bay contour, without finding anything floating or lost in the murk. "Dammit!" You return empty-hooved. "I didn't find it, girls. I'm sorry."
>"Dear, don't beat yourself up for not doing everything perfectly" Feather Bed comes to hug you. "Look at you! You three just saved the city once again. Isn't it great?"
"It is, but it might return...!"
>"Then we'll be ready, and we'll beat him again!" Illumina nuzzles you. "But not now, not in this state."
>Eventually, the BMHP vans and trucks come to recover the body, as well as the media covering the event. Gloss Charming from MS5N runs up to the nearest building rooftop to ask you questions.
>"Anything you'd like to say about your last victory? Is it true that the monsters are becoming incresingly difficult to contain? Should we hear the words of neighsayers and cry ourselves to sleep?" She holds an array of mics before you.
>>
>>30120506
I really don't know why they don't just put weapons on the rooftops. But yeah a railgun might work.
>>
>>30120539
I vote no comment. If we do say something though say some monsters are simply tougher then others and there is no trend to worry about.
>>
>>30120539
Some day's it's hard. Other days it's fairly easy. Like the one with hoard of shrimps.
>>
>>30120539
Look to Storm and Lumi and see what they think.
>>
>>30120539
>Should we hear the words of neighsayers and cry ourselves to sleep?
What does that mean Fins? Is she saying there are people that double our ability to defend Granda from the monster incursions.
>>
>>30120539
Increasingly difficult? Nah, it just differs some days. Monsters are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to have to beat up next.
>>
>>30120556
>>30120569
>>30120575
>>30120586
>>30120623
>Somehow, you feel like this is kind of a difficult question to answer on your own. A quick glance reveals Storm and Illumina are confident in what they want to say, so you let them speak first.
>"The simple truth is that we don't know a lot about these monsters" Illumina opens. "They're such diverse species, we big mares must constantly appraise their potential threat before being able to bring them down. There's no shame in a calm, tactic approach.
>"Yeah, have you seen that?" Storm barrages in like a firework. "Them monsters don't kill themselves! Well, this one kinda did..." she stops mid sentence, confused. Maybe it's time you take the mic.
"Personally, I think there's nothing to worry about. Fighting giant monsters is like... opening a box of chocolates!" You reply, causing Gloss to raise a brow. "Sometimes it's sweet, sometimes is bitter, but at the end of the day, they all shall crumble under the power of our hooves. What worries me is that some ponies would think us unable to defend Granda, when it is all we dedicate our lives to" you look at the tiny camera focus with sadness. "Is this what you really want? To be overrun by monsters?"
>"Goodness, no" Gloss sounds disgusted at the thought. "Thank you for your answers, ladies. As we can see..." she turns to speak to the camera, leaving you to return underground along with the body, which enters via a different lift to the hangar.
>"I'm heading straight for the bath" Illumina replies. "Oh, before the attack, I was expecting to tell you that our sock provider agreed to make us some high quality, battle ready stockings to do some sponsoring!" She claps before leaving for the lakes.
>"More socks? We're going to drown in them at this rate" Storm jokes. "Seriously now, what do you think? Are you feeling anything special yet?" She looks at your flank. "Hmm, no cutie mark yet..."
>>
>>30120124
>He tries to grab onto your wings, but something makes him recoil.
Sharp feathers confirmed.
>>
>>30120744
Oh well it will come in time. avatar symbol, avatar symbol, avatar symbol
>>
>>30120788
Well not a fan of the idea but at least it would not be fucking punches or shapeshifting.
Maybe it was the heat/cold of our elemental wings.

Or subtle minor wind coming from our feathers, that would be the ideal (although it seems like a stretch)
>>
>>30120744
Battle ready socks? This will be interesting. It they prove to be resilient enough at the end of another monster incursion, I can image they'll get a lot of money.
"Introducing our new patented line of socks! As smooth as silk, and as tough as body armor! Battle tested by big mares, we can guarantee that your socks will never, even during your most kinkiest of activities or your money back."
>>
I have an idea for an idea that will probably get shit on. What if we can generate our own electricity and fire bolt of lightning like that one guy from the inFamous games? Or power a personal railgun with our electricity?
>>
>>30120812
When we throw them they break the fucking sound barrier.

Ok that's a bit much but it would be cool if we could do that in time.
>>
>>30120907
>>30120812
On paper maybe. If you had to fight with your wings, you'd have hit your target with your wings. Like, lamely slap them. Not even the good kind of slap.
>>
>>30120818
Big mares in big socks being complete badasses? I'll draw some more of that when the adventure gets there. Lumi would surely strike a pose or two.
>>
>>30120906
Maybe.
>>
>>30120931
Not slap, SLICE. That's the point (heh) of sharp feathers. Also as said before we could use them as projectiles.
>>
>>30120931
What the feather anon wants is to launch them from our wings.

As for slaps it would be more of a cut. Fly by and slash the edge of our wings at them. Or maybe we would have elements all over our body.
>>
>>30120959
That's the problem. The winds are on their backs. You can't exactly slice people effectively with wings if they're on your back. Unless you're doing fly by's, but there's an issue with that. If something can manage to stop with wing, that would be a big "ouch" for the big mare.

>>30120966
Maybe the elemental, but you cant do fly by wing attacks with those.
>>
>>30120983
Elemental punches or breath instead.
Or just elemental bolts that form in front of us.
>>
File: bmh84.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh84.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>30120788
>>30120789
>>30120818
"Nothing that I could tell, but... hmm" you think back to your fight with the monster. He tried to grab on to you, but recoiled in pain. "Bah. I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later. Don't you like the idea of battle socks, though? I think it's fantastic."
>"No no, don't get me wrong, socks are good. But what were you thinking when you had the idea?"
"I want to make more money for the facility, so they can help the research teams get me the things I want" you flatly state.
>"Oooh... how do the socks help again?" this dense mare asks.
"Silly, you can slap logos from other companies on them, or make a profit out of modeling in the streets! Besides, they. Are. Friggin'. Socks. What's not to love?"
>"Heh, you lost me at one point, but yeah, socks are cool" Storm nods as if nothing mattered anymore. "I think I'm hitting the bath too, damn monster gave us a workout..."
"Wait, I'll go with you."
>You have a nice, relaxing bath, and end the day on a calm note. What you couldn't predict were the horrible cramps and pains that plagued your torso and wings the next day, the spot where the monster hit you burning with passion. You end up spending the entire day pretty much in bed.
>The following day, you wake up feeling better. Your wings don't feel heavy anymore, and the pain in your tummy is negligible. As soon as you're out of bed, Illumina enters your room, putting a party hat and blower on you.
>"Good morning! Are you feeling well enough to attend Storm's farewell party?" She asks, wearing a hat of her own, as well as very stylish black stockings. "Oh, you've noticed? These are the battle socks the store sent us, I got a set for you as well. No, no need to tell me, I -am- fabulous" the mare puffs and pets her mane, obviously waiting for some compliment or another.
>>
>>30120983
But what about also being able to throw them?
>>
>>30120542
Think like this
>Railgun on rooftops
>Sneaky monster rips one out and uses it to crash the rest
>Now we got a monster with a railgun

Also if a Bigmare has a gun and the monster somehow gets hold of it...yea, same thing
>>
>>30121031
Respond with a resounding meh.
>>
>>30121031
Lets go put on our set.
>>
>>30121031
Tell her she's pretty. Now let's go party! I have a feelin' Felix will get crazy.
>>
>>30120744
I need a camera shot of a sad looking 21, muh heart... hnng
>>
File: Bishop.png (280KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
Bishop.png
280KB, 300x410px
>>30120953
You know the X-men? I was thinking along the lines of Bishop.

>Bishop's mutant ability enables him to absorb all forms of radiant or conductive energy that are directed towards him and to release that energy from his body. This power is passive, allowing Bishop to absorb energy at all times.

Ah ha! I found what I was looking for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvNmbEykeic
Notice his glowing red eyes. This is why I suggested the railgun. To absorb or channel energy into a gun or cannon.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>30121089
Maybe.
>>
>>30121031
They look good on you. I bet Storm would be happy to see you in then. Think I'll look good in black too, or are they in a different color?
>>
>>30121034
Then you lose feathers. and can't fly.

>>30121059
First they'd have to learn how to operate it. Which would be long enough for us to steal it back.
>>
>>30121031
>21 practicing for life as an alicorn
>>
>>30121031
>Confirmed alicorn
>>
>>30121124
I admit I had a hearty kek but I really doubt that is gonna happen.
>>
>>30121119
They'll grow at an accelerated rate or have an excess of them. We'll never loose so many we loose flight.
>>
>>30121174
Why should regeneration be limited to wings? Why not the whole body?
>>
>>30121182
It's limited to the feathers. Besides, us biggers already heal pretty fast.
>>
>>30121249
Not fast enough. Not fast enough to regenerate like Deadpool or Wolverine.
>>
File: bmh85.png (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh85.png
80KB, 400x400px
>>30121071
>>30121074
>>30121083
>>30121111
"Mmmeh" you first snore. "I mean, sure, let's go, but let me get up first... oh, and bring me the socks, will you?" You look at the mare, who seems clearly disappointed. "Sigh... you look pretty, Lumi. You don't need me to tell you that" you smile at her.
>"Oh, I know, but it makes me so happy!" She gives you a warm hug, then runs to bring you the socks. They're grey and thin, just like hers. "Try them on!"
"I will, in a moment. Do you think the grey will go with me?"
>"Better than black, I'm sure" she puts them on your bedside.
"I bet Storm was much happier about it when she saw you with them on."
>"Oh, well, that's, aha, ahahaha..." the pegasus blushes while you go for a yawn and a stretch of the wings. "Ha, ha... T-Twenty-One...?"
"Hmm?" You reply, wings still unfolded.
>"Your wings... is it just me, or they've gotten even bigger?"
>You take a quick look and holy mother of ponies your wings are huge. The wingspan is impressive, the base a thick bone, hanging feathers long and thin, and they change from sky blue to a brilliant silver, sparkling in places.
"W-What does that mean!?" You begin to look at yourself. Nothing else has changed, except the colors of your body and mane have gotten a big brighter.
>"Oh dear... oh dear oh dear oh dear...!" Illumina begins to pace around your room. "Growing wings... decoloration of the feathers... no, it can't be..." she gives you a worried look. "Y-You couldn't possibly have bigwingitis!! Eep, e-eep!" She drops to the floor, yipping and sobbing in a very sad manner.
>>
>>30121309
Forgot to mention, that's all for tonight,
back tomorrow with more.
>>
>>30121309
Touch my wings! They look pretty cool.
>>
>>30121309
>Majestic as fuck
>>30121318
Good night.
>>
File: sad.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
38KB, 400x400px
>>30121085
4you
>>
>>30121309
Simply marvel at our own wings.
>>
File: princess sparklywings.gif (1001KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
princess sparklywings.gif
1001KB, 260x146px
>>30121309
>>
>>30121346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
>>
>>30121282
You know ultra fast regen could be cool. Then we could slap explosives to our hooves and blow shit up.
>>
>>30121309
Ask firegazer if that is a real thing or she is just fucking with us.
>>
>>30121380
>Blow yourself up
Please god no. You'd have to have deaden nerves to agree to do that. Or crazy. And because you regenerate so will your nerves.
>>
>>30121392
Wait shit I forgot we like to avoid swearing.
Change that to messing my pants at the sight of those sexy wings
>>
>>30121309
Contemplate the fact that tentacle face mustache was a real disease.
>>
>>30121309
Bigwingitus!? Sounds made up. Though with bigger wings we may obtain albatross powers.
>>
>>30121705
Or or wings are going to grow so big they can't support themselves and become super frail
>>
>>30121721
>Not going full Flurry Heart
>>
>>30122555
>need a horn
>>
BIG BUMP
>>
>>30121309
Whelp looks like either feather or something wind won.
>>
>>30121346
Increase did of pupils. Add more small circle eyes. We can make her cuter.
>>
>>30123892
*size
>>
>>30121309
Yell at mom to come check out our wings.
>>
>>30121332
>>30121339
>>30121347
>>30121376
>>30121392
>>30121540
>>30121705
>>30123373
>>30128028
"What!?" You look at them again, touch them, give them a feel. Doesn't look like a disease to you. "Bigwingitis? That doesn't even sound like a real disease! If that's real, then the tentacle moustaches were cancer, too!"
>"But it's real!" The blue mare throws herself on your bed. "What other explanation could there be?"
"Whatever it is, it's pretty cool. Moom, get the camera! Mom?" you ruffle your wings a bit. They're a bit sturdier than you remember them. "Can't you give me a better examination? Touch my wings" you look at her with wide open eyes. "Do it now."
>"F-Fine..." Illumina gives your wings a good ruffle while you contact Firegazer. The colt has a bright pink cowboy hat, hat too big for his own head.
"Firegazer, I need you to tell me whether or not bigwingitis is a real thing."
>"O-One second, please...!" The colt puts the silly hat away. "Y-Yes, bigwingitis is a real condition, albeit rare. Why?" He suddenly gasps. "I-It couldn't be...!"
"Sigh, that's what we're trying to determine" you frown. In that moment, you hear a yelp from behind. "Lumi!?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30128624
>"I... pricked myself on your feather" she looks at the tiny drop of blood staining her sock. "I don't think bigwingitis makes your feathers sharp as a razor blade."
"Firegazer, is Felix on the compound?" You turn your head and ask the colt. He looks it up and nods. "Please tell him to come here, it's urgent" you close the call and take a walk around the room with your wings unfolded. "They're not too heavy, and I'm not losing balance, so..."
>"Aight, what seems to be the problem?" The stallion researcher shows up, necktie half undone, propeller hat and party blower on him. "Huh? Nice wings, love!" He blows on it.
"Thanks, I guess. Illumina is worried that it might be bigwingitis, but I don't feel any pain or nothing."
>"To add, her feathers are incredibly sharp" the blue pegasus nurses her hoof.
>"Sharp? That's new. Have you considered, maaaybe, it might just be your special ability?" The stallion moves the metallic platform up to your wings and examines them. "Hmm... hey, love, mind if I take one or two feathers to the lab? Like, right now."
>"But the party...!" Illumina gasps.
>"This is science, I ain't got no time to party with a mystery like this!" Felix looks at you. "Right?"
>>
>>30128637
I'll give you my feathers, after the party.
>>
>>30128637
If you think so Felix. Sure, take a few.
booo. whatever then, I guess this is her power now. Can't say that I'm pleased, but if this it the case then fine.
>>
>>30128637
We better hand him a couple. It'll probably be on his mind the whole time otherwise. Let's go show off to mom and Storm now!
>>
>>30128672
>>30128695
>>30128859
"Hmm... what if I give them to you after the party?"
>"Aww!" Felix cries. Sometimes, he can be a real foal about things.
"Fine! I'll give you a couple, if only so it's not in the back of your mind all day. But I must see you at the party, alright?"
>"Yeah! We'll just leave them on routine testing and go with ya!" The stallion receives the two feathers you pluck carefully, and inspects them up close. "Wow, they really are thin and shiny."
"Thank you, now go along" you push the platform, which begins to move idly until Felix commands it to leave. "And don't forget, I'll be waiting for you at the party!"
>"I'm he~re! And I brough the camera!" Your mother makes a sudden appearance from a hidden sort of passage inside the wall.
"M-Mom!? Were you there the whole time?"
>"Well, they gave us a secret passage connecting our rooms, and I heard something... oh my gosh!" She stays fluttering in the air, wordless. "Your wings... they look amazing!"
"I know, right? Lumi says it might be bigwingitis, but I don't believe her!" You dance around your mom.

(1/2)
>>
>>30128990
>"Gee, it was nothing, really..." the blue mare deadpans.
>"Oh dear, you must know that the first big sign of bigwingitis is the fever" your mother checks on your forehead. "Whatever it is, it doesn't look like a sickness to me! Say something to the camera!" She aims at you with the thing.
"Oh, gee... well, here am I with Lumi, we're on our way to Storm's farewell party and... the party!" You realize, it's been a while already. "We better go now" you begin to put on your socks hurriedly.
>"Dear no, that's no proper way to treat your socks" Illumina interrupts you. "Here, let me show you..."
>After a somewhat awkward session of Lumi teaching you how to sock, with your mother looking proud in the distance, you head outside, to find an abundance of ponies moving towards a single natural space located nearby. The party seems to have installed there.
>After making your way via designated big mare walk, you enter the park and meet with Storm, who's practically crawling with little foals all over her.
>"Hey girls! Ouch, that tickles!" She looks at the ponies crawling all over her mane. "I got a whole elementary school up here, can you top that?"
>>
>>30128999
Giant. Turtle.
>>
>>30129061
...with awesome shades.
>>
>>30129081
And frickin' FIRE BREATH.
>>
>>30128999
A competition now, is it? But first you gotta check out my wings! Felix said it might be my special ability.
>>
>>30128637
Welp looks like it is feathers. Not one of the things I wanted but not one of the things I hated either. Which I think was the trend so probably the best choice.
>>
>>30128999
Considering these wings it may be unwise for me to have foals on my back. Cut her a little to show her what you mean.
>>
>>30129398
>Hurting Storm to show a point
Why not have Illum to show the cut she got?
>>
>>30129407
Shes a big girl. She can take a little cut.
>>
>>30129420
Come to think of it maybe not the best idea to have blood in the park.
>>30129398
Disregard the cut her part
>>
>>30129061
>>30129081
>>30129093
>>30129097
>>30129398
>>30129463
"Why, I thought I already had you beaten" you flutter your eyelashes. "You know, when I tamed a giant fire breathing turtle and gave it shades."
>" "Ooooo...!" " The hundreds of foals atop her mane and neck howl.
>"B-Buh!" Storm huffs. "Don't embarass me in front of the foals!" She whispers very obviously, causing them to laugh, and as a result, you, Lumi and Storm herself.
>"Alright little ponies, the speech is about to begin, so let's climb off miss Storm in order!" The teachers of the school come pick up the ponies. Storm lands on the floor and lets them get down.
>"Wew! Fang is going to milk the shit out of the ponyback rides" Storm points at the other side of the clearing, where the facility's director mingles with other important looking ponies.
"If it's for the good of the BMHP, I'll gladly give as many rides as possible" you reply. "But before that, check these wings out! Bang!" You unfold, your feathers sparkling with the reflected light falling under the canopy.
>"Whoa! T-They big!" She goes to touch a feather, and pricks herself. "Ouch! Sharp!"
"Yup! I gave Felix a couple of feathers, hopefully he'll tell me all about them soon. Who knows, it might just be my super special ability..."
>"Hmm?" She looks at your flank. "But no cutie mark? That's odd, usually it comes after the realization..."
"I don't know yet, so..."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh86.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh86.png
66KB, 400x400px
>>30129496
>"Miss Storm, would you please be so kind as to come over here, to receive your honors?" You hear an amplified voice call for your friend, and go find a place to sit along with Illumina.
>A few ponies, including Dime Fang and the director of MegaStable 5 University East, give short speeches thanking Storm for her long running services to ponykind, as well as yours and Lumi's.
>"Thank you, everypony!" The golden mare herself takes the mic. "It will only be a couple weeks, but I promise I'll learn everything I can, to better protect this city and everypony in it when I'm back. Please be good to my partners, we all make a heck of an effort to keep everypony safe."
>"Goodness me, she just cussed on speech..." Illumina buries her snoot in her hooves, while the thousands and thousands of attendants cheer for Storm, clearly not minding a lot.
>Afterwards, there's a brief meal, with dozens of restaurants providing with catering for the event (and for free). A massive queue forms in front of the three of you, ponies hungry to take rides atop your tall backs.
>"I think I'm going to take it slowly. I don't mind if I have to stay here until night" Illumina looks at her queue and begins to round up ponies. "Alright, fifty ponies per walk, not one more, not one less! Be careful when you get up!" She lies on the floor.
>"I'm going to try to get as many as possible! Alright everypony, jump in, the more the better!" Storm allows herself to be crawled by tiny ponies. You have a look at your queue; there must be hundreds, more and more joining by the minute. There doesn't seem to be any restriction as to how to do it.
>>
>>30129515
We might be able to fit more in if we lift our wings, but be mindful and don't fully extend the feather, less we cut some tree's or buildings.
After the party I hope Felix can tell us the density of the feathers and if they're brittle or not.

Ponies should be mindful of the wings. Or not. Maybe the wings are sharp to a big creature but rounded for little ponies?
>>
>>30129515
Tell them to be careful of your wings. They are very very sharp.
>>
>>30129515
No more wing hugs.
Sad.
>>
>>30129515
I think we can take about 100 ponies on our back.
>>
>>30129579
I say we keep our wings tucked right the fuck in.
>>
>>30129598
That's a little much. Why not start at 50 like Lumi, then work our way up?
>>
>>30129597
M-mayne there's a way to turn the sharpness off? Experimenting should be saved for later though.
>>
>>30129628
Like how Elder-itch can turn off her tentacle power?
>>
>>30129579
>>30129583
>>30129597
>>30129598
>>30129604
>>30129621
>>30129628
>You decide to start with a fewer amount, like Lumi, and maybe work your way up. The blue pegasus gets up without difficulty and begins to walk out of the natural space with fifty happy ponies on her back, while Storm, making use of her solar ability, manages to get up with who knows how many ponies.
"Alright, fifty ponies for now, get up slowly, and mind the wings!" You keep them as tucked as possible. Somehow, the feathers are angled in a way that doesn't even scratch you, but you'd rather take it as safely as possible. Once the fifty are set, you get up. "Here we go!"
>You spend pretty much the entire evening taking walks with ponies on their back. You notice that there's a toll, and the bits are leaving the premises in vans with the BMHP and F-Corp logos. You believe seeing Dime Fang at one point, rolling inside one of the trucks, in a literal mountain of bits.
>Night begins to fall, and the queue doesn't slow down. By the time the sun finally sets out, you feel sore as all hell, and by the looks of it, so do Illumina and Storm. But you power through, and call it a night as the crowds begin to disperse. You started with fifty per ride, and ended up with well over a hundred, tucked safely on your back and mane.
>"Uughh..." Storm complains the most. "So many... ponies."

(1/2)
>>
>>30129887
>"I know, but maybe if you had taken fifty like me, or gradually worked out how many you could carry like Twenty-One, this wouldn't happen" the pegasus sighs. "I swear I saw some ponies ride you up to seven times."
"Coming from you, that must be a high score to settle" you blurt out. Storm's jaw drops to the floor, and Illumina gives you the meanest look you've seen in a while. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, I...!"
>However, the two mares begin to laugh pretty hard, and soon enough you've joined them. They decide to take a detour through the beach, and you leave them alone and head straight for the lift. These past few nights have been quite the strain on you...
>The next morning, you wake up slightly tired, but in working order. Your wings and colors are still as yesterday, and you experiment a bit with your sharp feathers. They're placed as to not hurt you, and they're somewhat flexible, but permanently sharp. They also seem to be growing from the thick bone at the base.
>Now that you think about it, you never saw Felix at the party, did you? Ooh, he better not have stood behind...! Well, for now you should decide what to do with your morning. Today is Storm's last day in town, after all.
>>
>>30129893
Get contact Felix, we see what they found out about our feathers, then we can hang out with Storm.
>>
>>30129893
Now that we have these sharp wings I wanna go to the v.r room and fight the monster that killed dad.
>>
>>30129893
Make a broad letter to thank all the catering ponies for the food, and make a blog post for the ponies that came for the rides.
>>
>>30129972
Seems kind of a meh idea. Like 'I'll kill you for killing my father ooohhhhh!' It's not like this would bring any closer or anything. It just another monster to practice fight.
>>
>Sharp wings but no cutie mark yet.
Maybe we have a double power, and sharp feathers isn't the end of it? We clearly need to practice and play around with this a bit more. Also, I have one concern. H-How are we supposed to preen ourselves and give wing hugs now?
>>
>>30130039
Its either the power to throw them or wind to propel them.
>>
>>30129893
Worry.
What if we get a big stallion but then when we are about to have sex with him our wings fuck him up and he starts to hate us.
>>30129972
Also this.
>>
>>30129893
Go find Felix. Maybe ask Firegazer if he can find out where he is. Also ask where 'Gazer was at during the party.
>>
>>30130074

>Any character development happens
>More discussion about sex
Could we not, and worry about that if and when we get to it?
>>
>>30130121
All the virginity stuff has been extremely well written and nothing has felt out of place.
>>30130074
Seconding the worry
>>
>>30129951
>>30129972
>>30130009
>>30130074
>>30130101
>First, while you finish waking up, you think up a couple of thanks to all the ponies and catering who attended yesterday's event, and type them up in your personal space, on the same page you upload vlogs to. You also make a short video to reinforce the appreciation.
>Now, to deal with Felix! You contact Firegazer and ask him to patch you through to wherever he is.
>"He seems to be at his office, but when I call, nopony answers..." he looks up to you, with bags in his eyes. "I don't know what else to do..."
"Sigh, he's probably cowering in fear of what I have to tell him" you reply. "Did you attend the party? I see you're kinda wasted."
>"Oh, yeah, me and the other operators went for some drinks afterwards... heh, I'm not a sturdy pony" he lets his tongue slip, making a blowing noise.
"Aw, you rest, little pony, I'll go find Felix at his office" and that you do, entering the big mare sized office and facing the researcher, who's dead asleep in his desk. "Felix!"
>"Hng, neigh!" He finishes waking up. "Ooo, my 'ead... hi love."
"Don't you 'hi love' me! Where were you yesterday?" Your eyes narrow. "Did you miss the party?"
>"What? No I didn't! I was right there!" He yells back. "I took a ride in your back! Don't you remember?"
"You did?" You think back, and flashes of seeing a pony that might or might not have been Felix cross your memories. While your memory is usually great, you were also really tired. "Huh. I suppose you might have. Either way, have you found anything about my wings?"
>"Oh, yeah, about that..." he yawns and pours himself a mug of coffee, while bringing up some reports. "This is very interesting, love. Never seen feathers like this in my life."

(1/2)
>>
>>30130317
"Is that a bad thing?"
>"I don't know, really. Your feathers are metal. Just pure metal, mixed with carbon, in some very complicated fine mesh of fiber weaves. We've detected titanium, gold and tungsten among a buncha others."
"Wait, my wings are metallic? Then how do I grow them?"
>"That's probably what your body does! I told ya it might be something special!" He looks at you with glistening eyes. "Oh, I can't wait to do more tests... but out of the ones we found, there's something else that's quite interesting."
"Tell me" you sit down and listen in.
>"We ran the feathers through tests that would rather fit, you know, industrial alloys and such, and they're something quite fascinating. They can store enough heat to burst in flame, they're superconductive, and they retain their flexibility under very low temperatures. It's like, the holy trinity of industrial appliance!"
"For real? Huh" you look at your wings again. "But the thing is, can I make them not-sharp, or something? I'd like to give wing hugs again, if possible."
>"Uuh, I don't think soo?" Felix's intonation goes upward, unsure. "Maybe you have that in you as well, but it looks like the mesh they're made of is a very delicate thing. I suppose you grow them out of your wings already metallic. For now, I've told kitchen to supply you with extra minerals and metals in your food. If you'd exercise them regularly, maybe we can find out more about your body."
>You leave Felix's office and head straight for the bedrooms, not sure of what to make out of it all. What if you can't use your wings close to other ponies anymore? They're one of your most valuable possessions! Maybe Illumina will help you get sense out of this. She just so happens to be helping Storm pack her things up.

(2/3)
>>
>>30130327
"Preparing the bags, already?" You enter the room.
>"Yeah, I wanna get them done so I don't have to worry about that tomorrow" Storm punches some things in a very large suitcase, almost like a crate. "'Sup with you?"
"Oh well, I'm just... I don't know what to do, really. I've just been told I have metallic, potentially dangerous wings."
>"Oh dear, so they're sharp by design, then?" Illumina walks up to you and puts a hoof in your cheek. "I'm sure you'll able to use them without hurting anypony, with some training. Give me a hug, now."
"B-But I don't want to...!"
>"Shh, you won't hurt me, I promise" she grabs you and forces you to wrap her wings around her. You do with the utmost care, wincing every time you feel a feather come in contact. "See? It's just fine!"
"Are you sure?" She doesn't seem to be lying. "I feel like I wanna go punch something. I think I'll go to the VR room and fight the monster that killed my father."
>Storm lets one of her socks fall to the floor once she hears you.
>"Wow, you... you sure about that? I mean, it's only a hologram, but... damn, that must feel pretty bad" she looks away. "I... I'd feel bad not offering help. Are you really sure you want to do this?"

Back tomorrow for more!
>>
>>30130327
Oh Fins you know just how to please a lot of people.
>>
>>30130343
I am sure you would not mind a second chance at it as well. Let's do this.
>>
>>30130360
I'm still waiting for punch good.
>>
>>30130413
A barrage of flaming feathers is a type of punch.
Or cold feathers to put them on ice
>>
>>30130510
No
>>
>>30130510
It's not as personal as punching someone.
>>
>>30130537
We could give monsters a shockingly bad time.
>>
>>30130343
I'am sure. You said it was one of your worst fights, and I need to know how bad it can get. Plus I'm going to do this sooner or later and I'm in the mood now.
>>
>>30130551
Dammit carlos.
>>
>>30130630
Ok fine. We will just hit the monsters so hard they can't handle the heat
>>
File: 1492418148207.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492418148207.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>30130657
Kill yourself
>>
Page 10 is a dangerous place...
>>
>>30130327
>titanium
>gold
>tungsten

Our feathers fucking expensive. This could be a massive metallurgical descovery.
>>
>>30130343
I wonder if 21 will still need to green. If she does then maybe we can do something with them like make weapons or donate them to the facility.
>>
>>30131945
*preen
>>
>>30130546
>What are wing-slaps?
>And now wing-slaps that may rip parts of whatever the pointy parts catch on
Also we can give wing hugs that d be the same as a cactus, or maybe worse

Btw, considering their resistance and size, our wings surely would make for an amazing shield for elemental monsters and attacks, like brago fire breath
>>
>>30131731
I know. With the boost in funding that will get us imagine all the cool shit we will get faster.
>>
Does superconductive stuff lose its electricity to the air?
>>
>>30132092
Pony wing dexterity and movement is bullshit sometimes.
>>
>>30132283
Why would it?
>>
>>30132092
>Btw, considering their resistance and size, our wings surely would make for an amazing shield for elemental monsters and attacks, like brago fire breath
I wouldn't count on it. Sure it could block a gout of fire, but not entirely. Hee winds are large, but are they large enough? If they are then that's be great.
I question the shield idea. The wings themselves are tough but what about the part where the wing meets the back?
>>
File: stormrider.png (483KB, 971x738px) Image search: [Google]
stormrider.png
483KB, 971x738px
>>30132283
>>30132379
Being able to induce/redirect lightning beyond the normal pegabilities would be pretty badass.
>>
>>30132451
What would be a pagasi's limit when discerning lightning? Do you think pegasi wizards are a thing? To harness the powers of the sky like an angry storm god?
*zap zap*
>>
So it looks like our power is razor sharp wings with the ability to shoot them and/or imbue them with heat, electricity or cold.
If we cannot imbue them it appears they have been set up to allow us to get implants that will do it for us. And we no longer have to worry about surgery recovery times (although that was always a silly concern to begin with) most likely it is both firing and imbuing naturally or just firing naturally and need for implants to imbue. I doubt we will be unable to fire them. Although maybe we could get implants for that it would be so overcomplicated I doubt Fins would do it.
>>
>>30132595
No implants.
>>
>>30132978
We have wings of metal anon. We could do all sorts of shit.
>>
>>30133039
They re not implants though, they re as natural as it can be.

I m with >>30132978
>>
>>30132595
Go away iFag.
>>
>>30133384
Fuck off.
>>
>>30132595
I expect we will get both firing them and powering them with elements naturally. In the unlikely event we don't get the ability to instill them with elements though then yeah get machines to do it for us.
These powers make a lot of the suggested other implants redundant but I still would not be against some minor ones, nothing major though.
>>30133384
I don't care if it was or wasn't iFag, you are cancer for bringing him up outside /cyoa/
>>
>>30132595
What implants do you have in mind?
>>
>>30132595
>>30133593
Because if you have more suggestions of grafting or inserting stuff in her body then I will have to disagree.
>>
>>30130343
When?
>>
>>30133593
Well for real basic stuff I do not have any ideas right now. I still want either drop down hud glasses or more drastic surgery to insert the hud right in our retinas
>>
>>30133646
Actually I just thought of something much more basic we could do. We have been talking about getting coms going. Earrings and wearable headsets have been suggested but if we get some stuff installed inside our ear that solves the breakage problem. It would be an incredibly quick and easy surgery as well.
>>
I wonder. Is hearing damage from loud noises permanent for a big mare like it is other ponies? We should find out who the closest thing to a medical doctor is and talk to them.
>>
>>30130343
>>
File: 6sbn2m7154jy.jpg (252KB, 1920x1156px) Image search: [Google]
6sbn2m7154jy.jpg
252KB, 1920x1156px
>>30130343
When?
>>
>>30130343
Wehn?
>>
>>30133646
>>30133653
Cybernetics are beyond the robotics teams capabilities
>>
>>30133653
....im sorry, but what? Installing things into ones body does not mean they can't be broken.
>>
>>30133722
Makes it harder.
>>30133706
We can do that sort of ear implant in real life. It is not even really cybernetics.
>>
>>30133791
There's no valid reason to install things in her ears.
>>
>>30133799
Well most of the thread seems in favor of some sort of earpiece. An implant would be safer.
>>
>>30133816
Agreed.
>>
I just had an idea. Big mare earrings would be dangerous. A small mares stud would be fine. It would not go all the way through our ear but would instead have a bit nestled under the skin.
>>
>>30133816
Son I am disappointed.
>>
>>30133865
Well the objections only seem to have started after the ear implant was suggested.
>>
I am think a name like Feather Storm might be appropriate. Plus it honors both our father and mother.
>>
>>30133893
Yeah I am glad we get to keep feather in there somewhere. What exactly were both parents names again.
>>
>>30133653
Sounds like a good idea to me. On the other hand although they will break less often they will cause more damage when they do so. We will have to find out if our big mareness allows us to regrow lost ear hairs.
>>
>>30132595
No implants please.
>>
>>30133898
Grandmother: Feather Gust
Mother: Feather Bed
Father: Storm Spinner
>>
>>30134663
Us: Feather Storm
>>
>>30135021
I like that name. Wait... we already have a big mare named Storm tho.
>>
>>30135021
>>30135047
Solar Storm. Fug. Then how about....

Typhoon Gust?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13012812
>>
You know ponies can have similar names, right? I vote for Feather Storm.
>>
Storm Weaver or Storm Heart?
>>
I like Feather Storm more then most of the name.
>>
>>30136022
Bullet Storm
Railgun Storm
Red Eyes, Big Mare Pony

I say we hold out on the naming until we discover her cutiemark.
>>
>>30135804
What a big surprise. No one wants implants. Again.
>>
File: Filly please.jpg (33KB, 421x432px) Image search: [Google]
Filly please.jpg
33KB, 421x432px
>>30135804
In times like this i wonder where s the "Wah, gib imblands pl0x" and the "Just Deus Ex my shit up pham" Anons.
Really, not even a single vote for 'yes'? If you re going to meme, then at least meme all the way
>>
>>30136297
This is a good idea. Patience is a virtue.
>>
File: INeverIcedForThis.png (623KB, 900x1409px) Image search: [Google]
INeverIcedForThis.png
623KB, 900x1409px
>>30136405
The problem is that we never asked for this.
>>
Reminder that its tradition to have "Feather" in the name and we shouldnt break that
>>
>>30136583
What about names on our fathers side?
>>
>>30133653
Sounds adequetly none evasive.
>>
>>30135804
Yes but only really minor stuff like the proposed ear implants
>trusting a strawpoll with a playerbase this terrible.
>>
>>30137106
>not a samedag
>>
>>30137106
Honestly famdango, you're the only consistently toxic shitweasel here.
>>
>>30136297
>I say we hold out on the naming until we discover her cutiemark.
Agreed. We don't even know we/if we have the ability to shoot them yet so storm would be silly
>>
>>30137106
>we should get ear implants
>no
>But why not? We could install cool shit in her ears
>that's fucking retarded. We don't need to install things in her ears. Just get ear pieces
>but if you install them then they won't break
>they can still break dumbass
>they'll be harder to break though
>you dense motherfucker
>fuck you. Also let's get to installed HUD right after we asked the robotics team to make us the glasses because we're ungrateful for the things we already have.
>>
>>30137241
>Everybody I disagree with is one person.
>>
>>30137241
And before we asked for the glasses there was heavy resistance from people fearful they would break.
>>
Did you guys know that tungsten has a higher melting point than titanium? It's around 2000 CĀ° higher.

>Tungsten: 3,422Ā°C
>Titanium: 1,668Ā°C
>>
>>30137264
>assuming idea wasn't shit and didn't have weak points with little evidence to back it up
>>
Before we try to go around "upgrading" ourself, lets try to figure out our natural abilities are so we'll know what we can actually improve.
>>
>>30137303
>evidence
This is about fucking tastes.
>>
>>30137311
As somebody in favor of implants I agree.
>>
>>30137079
Fuck I mean non-invasive
>>
>>30137106
It's not the player base is terrible. It only there's a single person or a small minority (strawpoll says 3, but it could be a single person) that likes the idea of implants, where the majority dislikes the idea of implants. Just because an idea was shot down doesn't make the player base as a whole terrible.
>>
It's funny. We have 3 (4?) People in favor of implants but they all want something different.
One for just really minor stuff
One for more moderate stuff
One who wants to go all out and replace entire fuckinf organs
>>
>>30137353
This playerbase was terrible long before the implant shit. And this way of reacting to ideas we don't like is why. I voted against implants and I still think my side has a samefag
>expecting everybody to vote on an unofficial strawpoll
>>
>>30130382
>>30130573
"I was going to do it sooner or later, and I feel like this is just the time" you nod. "Besides, you told me it was one of the hardest fights you came across, I'm sure you'd like a second chance, wouldn't you?"
>"I kinda fight it regularly on training" the golden mare lowers her head. "Ever since that day, I've never been able to beat it again, not even the VR version. If you really wanna go for it, then I'll show you how it is."
>"You girls have fun" Illumina returns to the travel case. "I'll finish packing up for you, Storm."
"Don't you prefer coming with us?"
>"That fight is a bit too bitter" the blue mare replies. "I haven't forgotten, but I'd rather move on and face the next challenge."
"Suit yourself. We'll be right back!" You get ready to leave, when you notice something: drips of blood falling on the floor, from fresh cuts on the pegasus' skin. "Uh... Lumi...?"
>"Yes?" She looks at you, beaming an seemingly innocent smile.
"...Nothing" you leave with Storm and head to the VR room. "Storm... do you think it's possible for us to forget where we come from? Can we become the monsters ourselves?"
>"Never stopped asking myself that question since that day" the mare doesn't look at you with her answer.

(1/2)
>>
>>30137369
I know right? I hate that organ guy. Organs are delicate things that shouldn't be messed with unless it's a medical emergency.
>>
File: bmh87.png (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh87.png
77KB, 400x400px
>>30137412
>Once in the VR room, the two of you get in your sets of gear and prepare the scene. It's a recreation of the MegaStable 5 central plaza, as it was that day, complete with virtual images of ponies walking, enjoying the sun, going on with their lives.
>"No turning back, eh?" Storm gives you a faint smile.
"No turning back" you stomp a hoof and extend your wings. The feathers rustle slightly, making a somewhat beautiful metallic sound.
>Storm punches in the keywords, and a rumble echoes through your VR gear and the virtual city, causing ponies to go on a panic everywhere. Amidst the buildings, a colossal creature shows up, walking on dozens of hairy tentacles, ripping buildings apart. A gigantic mouth, enough to fit the two of you together, opens wide with endless rows of teeth, with a circle of beady eyes locks on to you. From a distance, it looks like a giant, fat, leathery leech.
"Alright, partner" Storm retreats. "You first. Show me what you've got."
>>
>>30135890
>>30136297
The point is to NOT have storm in our name, but feather.
>>
>>30137422
Fly by and cut the tentacles. Keep a look out for anything we can use to charge our wings with fire, electricity or cold. (Maybe that is what they will be expecting us to do)
>>
>>30137459
I mean why fins gave us the conductive wings. Not the vr designers.
>>
>>30137422
>you stomp a hoof and extend your wings. The feathers rustle slightly, making a somewhat beautiful metallic sound.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJhkJHwYVDU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RaNmnNwb5p4
It just had me thinking.
I-It's scary. You fought that!?
>>
>>30137448
What's wrong with Storm? It was her father's name.
>>
>>30137459
>>30137468
Conductive wings I can see us using. Maybe tip a wing in a storm cloud or a transformer, but we should probably save that for later for the scientists.
>>
>>30137519
Yeah. Who knows if our stuff is even programed into the system past how sharp it is yet.
>>
>>30137497
Storm's name is storm. The family tradition is feather.
>>
>>30137643
It's her last name though. Plenty of ponies have similar names.
>>
>>30137666
Think if it this way, satan, what will we be called most commonly if our name is Feather Storm (which I actually really like)? Most likely Storm for short.
>>
>>30137459
>>30137484
"Wow... it's huge" you feel a certain darkness emanating from the beast. Even as a hologram, it's not an ordinary monster. "You fought that!?"
>"Here it comes!" Storm ducks out of the way, and you're forced to take to the skies as the monster slams a dozen tentacles against the plaza, instantly wrecking vehicles and structures. "I'll save the virtual little ponies, you focus on finding a weakness to it!"
"Got it!" You fly in circles and determine its entire shape. It's short, relatively speaking, like a huge leech with tons of legs. The tentacles reach far, and they almost knock you down a couple of times, but you're fast enough now to avoid them. "The tentacles!"
>This will be the first test of your new wings. You dive down, picking up as much speed as possible, then rise sharply and fly parallel to the floor, under the monster's lower side. As you do, you extend your wings fully and begin to slice at the tentacles.
>It takes a bit of maneuverability, but you can cut them more or less on the go, and when you don't, the mere friction of your feathers forms a sort of wind cutter near the edges of your wings, which finishes some of the tentacles. Even after several are down, so many remain.

(1/2)
>>
>>30137702
The confusion would be hilarious. We should not commit yet though. Not until we know all our powers.
>>
>>30137780
>"We'll have to take down more than that!" Storm yells, powering up. She jumps with extreme dexterity, and lands a punch straight in one of the thing's eyes. "Tsk! Still can't nail 'im!"
"Good one, Storm!" You cheer your friend up. "Let's see, what else can I do... lightning!"
>"You can't bring him down with just a few volts! I've tried!" Storm warns you, preparing to jump again. She lands another blow, and closes another eye. "I've been hoping to blind him, but he always catches up to it..."
"Hmm..." you need a stronger current. Conductive feathers! Maybe if you use the power line on your wings... just then, you start feeling a wild buzz at the base of your wings, and your feathers begin to crackle with lightning. "What the...!?" You make sure you didn't step on any power lines. "Stand back, Storm!"
>You do a second fly by, this time coursing electricity all over the monster's body. Its body writhes, but stands solid. At the end of the pass, a few of your feathers fall off into the streets.
>"What did you do!?" Storm yells from below. "Careful!"
"What... ow!" You were staring at your wing in disbelief for just a second too long, and a tentacle manages to pound you into the ground, further shattering buildings and concrete. "Aww! That really hurts!" The monster advances towards you with even more appendages raised.
>>
>>30137780
>the mere friction of your feathers forms a sort of wind cutter near the edges of your wings
Badass.
>>
>>30137793
If we make our own electricity maybe we can make our own heat. Those were both something our feathers benifited from. If that works try making our own cold as well.
>>
>>30137793
Wouldn't a ring of forward facing eyes mean it's sides and rear are harder to defend?
>>
>>30137793
Is it regenerating its appendages? If so I think goinging for the eyes might be our best bet. That or we throw a bomb into its mouth or something.
>>
>>30137870
We don't have any bombs sadly. We should carry some around.
>>
>>30137793

Clearly we've got some pretty neat powers going on, but this isn't the time to be gawking at them. We gotta focus on the big monster and avoid getting hurt.
>>
>>30137799
>>30137823
>>30137864
>>30137870
>>30137956
>Before you have time to marvel at your abilities, you fly up and avoid a literal shower of tentacles upong you. Seriously, it seems there are more than before! And there are!
"Storm! Is he creating more tentacles!?"
>"Yep! We have to go for the main body!" The mare replies, crawling all up the monster's head, punching its eyes one after the other.
>Considering the monster's eyes are all the way at the front, that means its back is exposed! Maybe it wasn't a problem at the bottom of the ocean, but it sure is now! You fly onto its back and do a few passes, slicing at the body with your sharp feathers. The creature roars in disgust, althought it might be that Storm just punched another eye.
>"Gyaah!" You hear trouble. Storm is grabbed by a dozen tentacles, then slammed hard into the ground. "Oww..." She gets up and takes cover behind a building. "He's half blind! Never mind the tentacles!"
"I don't get it! How did you kill him last time!?" You ask, trying to ascertain a weakness.
>"Just... just punched him to death, really!" She shrugs. "Whoa!" Lastly, she ducks and avoids another tentacle.
>While your punches are usually a good monster deterrent, this thing has far too many tentacles, and the last time you tried to get up close, you lost the battle. Focusing on your wings again, you think back at what Felix said... they can also store heat.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh88.png (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh88.png
73KB, 400x400px
>>30138070
"W-Wow!" You feel a surge of heat within your body, which quickly transfers to your wings, a line of feathers glowing red hot. They buzz, as if begging for release. With a doubtful mind, you raise your wings back and push them forward in a single, powerful flap.
>It works. The feathers leave your body at incredible speeds, flowing in beautiful arcs through red trails, and embed themselves in the monster's hide. They burst, somehow, expanding clouds of fire across its surface. The leather skin dries and begins to die in places, exposing monster flesh.
"Oh my gosh..." It all makes sense! Carefully, you think about the cold properties Felix described, and another line of feathers becomes bright blue, shivering with cold air. You shoot them just like before, and manage to land some in the wounds, coating them with ice. "I... this... I'm awesome!"
>"What's going on up there!? I can't see a thing, yo!" Storm yells, still trying to punch the eyes out. "We need to hit the flesh!"
"I got patches of cold flesh up here! You could crack them!" You yell back.
>"What? I can't crawl all the way there! Ow, owowow...!" Your friend retreats, using her power to punch several tentacles so hard that they split in two. But for each she kills, ten more appear. "It's reaching critical mass! Soon it will all be tentacles!" She begins to recoil, sweating a storm.
>>
>>30138081
Rush to help her.
The fire feathers exploded when they hit the monster. While we rush to help her we should test how the electricity feathers explode.

This room is going to be a mess once we take of the helmets.
>>
>>30138081
Perhaps she needs a ride? Also, I get the feeling that the tentacles are only multiplying because we're damaging them.
>>
>>30138081
Alright projectiles confirmed.
I am glad we got the elements added to them as well. the burst are a nice touch

So yeah I am voting feather storm now.
>>
>>30137903
>>30138027
>>
>>30138081
If Storm can't reach there we just have to punch it ourselves. The pain should be enough to distract the monster from Storm.
>>
If you mix fire and ice to crate a steam cloud for storm to get away. Fire it between storm and the monster
>>
>>30138133
>>30138138
>>30138175
>>30138262
>>30138313
"Hold on, I'm coming to help!" You take aim and descend as fast as you can, but with some feathers missing it's harder to keep balance. Regardless, you keep your composure, and with one fell swoop, you pick Storm up. "Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh...!" You fly up as fast as you can, dropping Storm on top of the monster. "D-Do it now! Ouch!" You can feel your muscles protesting against lifting the big mare up.
>"I got it! Eep!" Storm begins to gallop across the creature's back, avoiding tentacles, which are becoming more and more of the monster itself. Finally, she arrives at the frozen patches. "T-This!? How did you...?"
"Punch them! NOW!"
>"GRAAAARGH!" Summoning her powers, Storm becomes a single golden flame, her hoof sticking out for just a second before punching the monster with so much ire, it tumbles and falls to the ground. Once the intense steam coming from the hit dissipates, you see a crater deep into the monster. "I-It's not dead yet!" Storm begins to fall off its back.
"Storm!"
>"FINISH HIM!!" She yells as she falls, with tears in her eyes. You stop mid flight and take one last gander, positioning yourself high up in the air.
"Alright, you beast, see how you like this!" You concentrate in the power of electricity, as you did before, and a few more feathers become static, crackling with shock. With the last of your wingpower, you fly down and shoot them as you descend. They land inside the gaping crater, bursting into lightning and shocking the creature massively. "This is for my father! AAAAAA...!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh89.png (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bmh89.png
176KB, 600x600px
>>30138345
>You fly through it, back to underside, splattering monster meat and leather everywhere miles around the virtual city. The creature explodes, quite literally, in a shower of guts and fried squid. You land on the virtual floor with a thud, then hear the sirens announcing the end of the program.
>"Aah, aah... we did it?" Storm looks around, taking her helmet off. "We did it! We did it, we did it, we did it...!" She begins to dance around you, picking you up. "W-Wha... you have almost no feathers left!" She looks at your wings in disbelief.
"That's it! That's my ability, Storm!" You grab the mare intensely by the shoulders. "I can summon the elements, shoot my feathers, I can cut stuff, I, I... just some massive elementalthingamajig!"
>You feel something. Not pain, or relief, just something unknown pouring into your skin, on the sides of your flanks. You look at your large backside, and take note of the image burned into them: an aurora of many vibrant colors, scattering three grey feathers in a vortex.
>"Oh... my... GOSH!" Storm rushes to hug you, strongly enough to throw you to the ground. "You did it! You got your cutie mark! EEEE! I..." she suddenly gets up. "No, no...! Waaah!" All of the sudden she cries.
"W-What's wrong?"
>"Not like this! I leave tomorrow, I wanted to be here with you longer, waah! Not like thiiis!" Her head slums in your shoulder, her legs grabbing you in a desperate hug.
>>
>>30138353
We will just have to jam it all into one day.

First though I need to go show mum.
>>
We should keep touch with storm as she's gone. But then we should go show mom lumi and Felix. Tell them what happened
>>
File: Righteous!.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Righteous!.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>30138353
Nice! With those colors we'll be very popular with the hippys. Of to mom for even more hugs and tears.
>>
>>30138353
Can we use our ability to make our wings soft and fluffy? Wing hugs are needed more than ever!
>>
Maybe to fix to problem of cutting other ponies. We should have wing guards. Same color as our hide.
>>
>>30138353
We should probably collect all of her feathers. For science.
>>
>>30138469
Yeah I have been thinking that. We don't even have to take the time before a fight to remove them, just flex our wings to break them into pieces so they fall off.
>>
>>30138482
I expect they will have people come in to handle that. I wonder how long a fully charged feather could power the facility for. Or hell we could just touch our wing to something that draws in power and charge it up with energy, assuming activating the energy does not loosen the feather. considering some fell off when we did that first electricity pass I think it might.
If it does though we can just hold the loosened feather in for a while to charge stuff.
>>
>>30138371
>>30138402
>>30138403
>>30138409
>>30138482
"Ow, Storm..." you want to spread your wings and hug her, but the sharp feathers... "We'll just have to do it all today. Don't worry though, we can talk over the net!"
>"Yuh-Yeah..." she stiffles a second wave of crying. "A-And you better tell me everything that happens!"
"Of course! Now, let's go tell everypony!" You kick the air with your front hooves, get rid of the VR gear and take a look around the room. "Uh... maybe clean the feathers first."
>"Don't worry about that love!" A voice comes from the observation room on the other end. "I'll get a few ponies to pick 'em up!"
"Felix!? Did you see us fight?"
>"I heard some horrible noise in the room, was worried somepony was trashing it!" The stallion replies through the microphone. "And almost! You gotta be careful with those sweet, sweet industrial feathers."
"Aw, you didn't have to say..." you wave a hoof. "Have you seen my cutie mark!?"
>"Love it, it's super funky! The hippies will go crazy for you!"
"Yay! Let's go fetch mom and Lumi!"
>After a short round of calling names across the rooms, your mother and Illumina get to your room. They both immediately rush to hug you in tears.
>"Oh, my baby! My sweet little child!" Feather Bed won't stop crying. "You've grown so much in such a short time! Waah, I'm so proud...!"
>"Gosh, to think I've missed it... no matter, we have all the time in the world, eep" Lumi clears her tears very dainty like. "Come on, give me a hug!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30138601
"No! I won't cut you again!" You retreat your wings.
>"What's the matter, dear?" Your mother asks.
"My feathers are as sharp as a razor, and I can't turn that off! I don't... I don't want to hurt anypony like that" you look at the floor, rejected.
>"Pfft! That's silly, every pegasus can flex their feathers inwards!"
"What."
>" "What" " Both Lumi and Storm deadpan.
>"Yeah, like this!" Your mother flexes her wings, so that all the feathers are slightly curved inwards, the edges not facing the outside. "Come on, give it a try!"
"Uh... okay?" You exert your muscles like never before, and finally, the strong yet pliable feathers retract, becoming smooth and huggable. "It's true! I can't believe it!"
>"Yes, you know what time is now" Illumina licks her own muzzle, then pounces on you, smothering you with hugs. "Ooo, your wings are so smooth...!"
>"Me too!" Storm jumps on top.
>"You won't out-hug a professional mother!" Feather Bed dives in, finding her way to your muzzle.
"Y-You guys... I can't breathe!"
>"Oops!"
>"Sorry!"
>"Not because of me!" Your mom remains latched to your snoot. "Come on girls, we have to prepare a party for this! Before Storm leaves!"
>" "Yeah!" " The three of you get to work, although you can't help but to steal glances at them every few moments, as well as your new, brilliantly shining cutie mark. Looks like the only grey you'll be seeing from now on is the silver coating of your feathers, and that you can be sure you will never hate.

-ISSUE 5: THE END-
>>
Another issue ends, and our character creation is almost complete! Thank you all for participating, I hope you had fun, and that you will be strong and courageous choosing a suitable name for our protagonist. The next issue will beging on Wednesday, same hour as always. I'll see you there, have a nice one!
>>
Wew
>>
>>30138610
Considering we got it in a fight against the creature that killed our father it should have storm in it somewhere.

FEATHER STORM
E
A
T
H
E
R

S
T
O
R
M
>>
MEANWHILE...

>In a room obscured, a single computer screen is lit. A mare rests on her bed, looking at her hooves idly.
>"So... you leaving tomorrow?" A deep, raspy voice from beyond the computer screen breaks her concentration.
>"Hmm? Oh, yes, make sure to keep the doors locked, don't want anypony to know I'm still here" the mare replies, a feline smile extending across her muzzle.
>"I'd never figure you our to be the mentor type. Can I assume you have a good reason for us to go all the way to MegaStable 5?"
>"Who knows..." the mare lays on the bed, whispering. "There's something I have to confirm..."
>"Oh, for princess' sakes, don't tell me it's that again..." the figure on the other side of the screen facehoofs.
>"Shush, you. The mind of a big mare is complicated" the mare stretches. "Besides, she saw me, pure coincidence, but I have to make things clear. If they find out about my abilities, I'll become their packing jenny."
>"And you detest work, I know" the raspy voice cracks in short laughter. "So... who's the target?"
>"Oh, you'll know her when you see her... hard to forget a filly like her" with one last smile, the mare closes the call and falls into a silent, almost dead sleep in the serenity of the lightless room.

TO BE CONTINUED ON ISSUE #6
>>
>>30138717
Le gasp.
>>
>>30138717
I hope we'll get a chance to beat the smug out of her.
>>
>>30138717
SHES GONNA STEAL OUR HUSBANDO!

Would it be ok to invite some of the Communion of the Colossus ponies to 21's Cute-ceaƱera? Maybe then they'll see she's just a pony?I think it's worth a shot.
>>
>>30138994
I don't think that would be a good idea
I also don't want one.
>>
>>30138994
Who?
>>
>>30139017
Why don't you think it's a good idea?
It's too late to not have one. Storm, Lumi, and Feather Bed wants 21 to have one.
>>
>>30139103
Oh you mean the party right now. I think it would be to late to invite them anyway.
>>
I bet the guy who wanted wing gusts is happy. Big wings means big wind.
>>
>>30139223
Can confirm I am. look forward to playing wind tunnel with a smaller monster
>>
>>30138682
This is a good idea, but I think it could be even more closely related to our mark. With the elemental-rainbow-aurora, I was thinking we could call ourselves something like "Feather Spectrum," which is a nice nod to both our powers and the ever-present autism in /mlp/.
>>
>>30139590
Aurora Storm.
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.