[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus - Children of chaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

File: this is an edit.jpg (347KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this is an edit.jpg
347KB, 800x1000px
Anon makes a deal with Discord and gets transported to Equestria. Catch is, he's now a minor and is also adopted by
Discord/Princesses/other cartoony creatures. Light hearted adventures, comedy, romance and tone-wise the closest stories to the show that you will find in this god forsaken board.

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, try art, draw, your choice.

Hey lurker, give the writers a (You).

Some drama happened yare yare all the links in the post bellow.
>>
Stories:

The Mini-Discord colt
Erf (don't be intimidated by his size): http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

The mini-Celestia colt
Elo (Smugest): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Illegal italian drug pizza dealer
Coffeeholic (Italian Anon/Linguini Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Doesn't lift
Laskvurel (George/AnonFilly/Come Back to Us Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Lost in the rabbit hole
Bunny (AnonFilly & Drawfag/Shits Rabbit Pellets Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Secretly planning DnD's:
Ben Dover (Actual Dad Discord/AdventurousAnon): http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

The most active writefag in the thread:
Hoers (MIA/We will always miss you bby): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers

Found fraternizing with tetrahedrons in the bushes outside Day Hill elementary school
JekyllorHyde (WeirdAnon): http://pastebin.com/u/JekyllorHyde

On the lam for fork fighting outside Denny's family restaurant with Ted Kenedy's corpse
CookieSfh (Tentacles Anon/the green that actually has lewd in it): http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh

Having attacks of schizophrenia:
Wand of Inferno (Mexican Anon/"Special mind" Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno

Russian guy in Argenta
Zenco (Newfag/Argentinian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1

I can't believe this meme's still alive:
Gumball (Homeless Actor-Singer Anon/Try-Hard Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/GimmeSomeGumption

Busy bringing Timber to the children
speed weed (Beach Bum Anon) : http://pastebin.com/a364aFHZ

Formulating methods to bring terror to normalfags
Allegheny (Eris Anon) http://pastebin.com/huuuJFdN
>>
What happened to the hiatus it was supposed to be going on?
>>
File: .png (33KB, 625x176px) Image search: [Google]
.png
33KB, 625x176px
>>30048603
>being fooled by a shitposter
>believing in someone on 4leafs

You have to leave the normie world, senpai.
>>
>>30048603
I dunno, I thought we still were on hiatus
>>
>"Welcome once again class." Muffin Top said with a smile as she looked at everyone's faces. "I have to say, that yesterday was amazing. Well, relatively speaking, don'tcha know. Part of me doesn't even know why I'm here aside from taking Princess Twilight's request to come to help Mr.Discord and his family in specific. But me oh my. Despite being the spirit of chaos, I can see that he's fit to be a father as anypony can be"
>Discord, not skipping a beat, bows as he rolls his paw forward in a gentlemanly fashion "Such kind words, thank you Mrs. Muffin Top for your very accurate observation."
>"Now hold on there, are you saying we're a cut above the rest of all your other classes?" Filthy asked, already pleased with what he was hearing.
>"Why yes, yes, that is it exactly. Now, I am not saying my other classes have any bad parents because....well..." Mrs. Muffin Top hesitated as she cringed at the thought of how things usually go. "B-but, I will say that Ponyville, in the short time I've been here, is a wonderful and friendly place." She then giggled "There was even a nice pink pony who immediatly wanted to be my friend when I first arrived. And with that said. I don't think my services will really be needed after today. Well, for the most part." She then eyes Rumble and Thunderlane "As I do believe I still need to do some brotherly counseling. But, as for today's class itself. I'd still like to resume as normal. Who knows.." She then takes a glance at Chrysalis, as she once again gets an off feeling "There might be something new for us all to learn today, don'tcha know."
>"What is today's first lesson Mrs. Muffin Top? Oh! Are we going to talk about our feelings toward each other?" Fluttershy gave a very happy and even whimsical smile "I'd very much like that"
>>
>read Discordant Harmony synopsys

No one notices the fact that Fluttershy making a first move on Discord by wanting to visit him alone at his private place where her love noises won't be heard and no one beside Discord will ever know what are they doing,
It's a shame that Discord will fuck it up and derail entire date with his virgin autism,
>>
>>30048992
testing
>>
>>30049110odd, i can't post anything large
>>
>"Actually Miss Fluttershy, that's exactly it. I usually save today's entire lesson plan for the end of the class regimen. But in this case, it might be best just to roll it out now. I will be calling each of the foals individually. I want them to express themselves on how they feel about their parents without fear of retaliation. Celestia knows many foals would be scared to talk bad about their parents, don'tcha know. But this is a safe place, so no matter what is said. If it causes a problem, it just means I'll have to stay a little longer."
>Mr.Cake seemed rather confused. "S wait, we're not going to learn anything more after this? I mean, I coulda sworn there was more to that then just yesterday."
>Muffin Top shrugged and giggled "Like I said, my class is actually for the worst of the worst . I thought that's why Princess Twilight called me. Not everypony realizes that since everypony comes out of my class completely reformed. But that's the truth."
>Spoiled then looked to her husband with a twitchy eyebrow. "So, you signed us up to a counselor who handles the worst of the worst?"
>Filthy gulped as he backed off, nervous "W-well, like she said. It was fairly hard to tell how exactly she wrangles things up. Ah didn't even realize why she was here sweetpea. Entirely my fault."
>"Hmph" She then smirked as she gave a small peck to her husband's cheek "I would be more angry at you. But we've just proven that we are stellar, top notch, and amazing parents. In fact." She looks down to her daughter and points her forward. "Diamond, be a dear and volunteer first." She felt confident, confident that her daughter would have nothing but nice things to say.
>"Yes Mother" Diamond said with a smile, she knew EXACTLY what she was going to say as she bounced forward next to Mrs.Muffin Top and looked at her with a big ole smile "Mrs.Muffin Top, can I say anything I want about my parents?"
>"Yes indeedy, and don't worry. Nothing bad will happen" She assures her with a smile
>>
>>30049122
>Diamond turned to face everyone with a wide smile "Well, then I don't have anything bad to say about my parents at all. Mother is beautiful and smart and Daddy is super nice and great! In fact.." diamond began to rub her chin as her smile became more devious, then her eyes shifted towards you "They already approve of my future husband. So, how could I say anyhting bad when I'm just so so happy!"
>Filthy let out a heavy breath as Spoiled whispered a "That's my filly"
>Fluttershy just smiled and giggled "Awww, that's so cute"
>That caught you a little offguard. But at this point, it was par for the course...right? If anything, it was Filthy who seemed affected more than anyone else.
>So, you got a little cocky yourself. and blew her a kiss.
>Diamond most certainly approved as she sighed and smiled as she rejoined her parents. Saying nothing more.
>"Ahrm, that certainly was a way of putting things." Mrs. Muffin Top said, feeling a little awkward with that last bit. But then, after she regained her composure. She looks to Nymous. "Nymous, perhaps you'd like to say a few words?"
>>Now, you tensed up. Hell, Discord tensed just a little as he prepped himself for something.
>She was going to say something negative. You knew it.
>Or...you thought you did.
>But as Chrysalis silently agreed and stepped forward and turned to face the class. She did a curtsy and shook her head as she said in an elegant tone "I have nothing truly negative to say about my new father and aunt. How can I even say anything really? they have accepted me despite my sudden appearance in Ponyville. And while I don't see eye to eye with my new father all the time. He treats me, and especially my little brother with care and utmost respect."
>Wut?
>>
>>30049184
>Discord's mouth dropped to the floor, he had to manually pick it up and set in place because he wasn't expecting such a "perfect review"
>Fluttershy was simply delighted "Oh Nymous, you really are too sweet"
>Chrysalis does another curtsy "You're too kind Aunt Fluttershy". She then returns back to your side. She didn't even have a devious smirk on her face.
>You lean in, to whisper and ask what the fuck that was about.
"Ok, I know it sounds counterproductive, but not one subtle insult? Really?"
>She simply whispers back "And risk having this last one more day? No, I'll just suck it up and give that buffoon a good word and that will be that, and I suggest you do the same."
>Well, it's not like you weren't going to do that. But yeah, Chrysalis had a good idea going. You didn't like the way Muffin Top had been eyeing Chrysalis. So getting it over with fast was probably for the best.
>In fact, that's how your speech pretty much went. And considering the only other foal that could talk was Rumble. Well, actually. Rumble's speech didn't go so well when it ended up with him arguing with Thunderlane.
>Mrs.Muffin Top, she still felt something was off about Chrysalis. But after all that? Maybe, to her, she was just getting older. As for the class itself. She felt she had to spend the day with Rumble and Thunderlane to sort their shit out. But for the rest of the class? She had something special.
>She would have the foals take on different parents for the day. Although you didn't understand her reasoning for learning to appreciate others lifestyles or whatever. If it got things over with. Then fine.
>>
>>30049278
>But also, in reality. The only swap that was possible was you and Chrysalis switched with Diamond. And thats exactly how it went.
>The Cakes were ok with this. In the end, happy to know that while quick. The class showed they were already well on their way of being good parents.
>As for the swap? It made you feel tense. Especially since Spoiled wanted to take on Chrysalis. While she left Filthy to you. They weren't too worried about Diamond. Well, Spoiled only threatened the worse if anything happened to her.
>Yeah, to you? This whole thing seemed rushed and pointless. Way to go Twilight. You didn't understand diddly crap. Whatever. At least it'd be done soon.
>>
>>30049284
basically. with how this was written. I realized Muffin Top was a shitty and boring fucking idea.

However, if anything good is going to come out of it. it's what I have planned next. Because her? She was pointless, and getting swept under the rug.

Also, I can't die
>>
>>30049287
What happened to the kids?
>>
Wait wut we are alive again?
>>
>>30048624
>shitposter
It was decided, agreed upon, and at least half-expected by the content creators of this fucking thread, shitlord.

At least the ones that commune

Whoever made this fucking thread needs to be spayed and nootered.

>>30048749
See? Not even shitspic would have committed this crime.
>>
File: drunkhorse.gif (220KB, 239x270px) Image search: [Google]
drunkhorse.gif
220KB, 239x270px
>>30050125
>It was decided, agreed upon, and at least half-expected by the content creators of this fucking thread, shitlord.

This isn't reddit.
Anybody can post anything, you can not just say people can't write, draw or post a pony just because (You) and yourself agree with "hiatus".

Some people may be reading / lurking as well some creators may want to write, and you can't stop them.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 4d8.jpg (31KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
4d8.jpg
31KB, 500x609px
>>30050165
Enjoy your dead bump city thread then.
>>
File: it's shit.png (176KB, 243x420px) Image search: [Google]
it's shit.png
176KB, 243x420px
>>30050172
Here
>>30050101
>>30050072
>>30049380
>>30049434
>>30048263
Goodbye.
>>
>>30050199
Shitposting aside, lurking and reading ain't gonna save a thread if it only runs in green. Glad that Erf got his spark back, but he posts and the bloodiest hours.
>>
>>30050199
Flurry Heart is adorable
>>
>>30050199
Excuse me for wanting shit to soak a bit for people to get their bearings and readers old and new to at leat catch up to Erf and everyone story before he starts poting again.

Besides the bothered ranting, I ain't posting a shit for this thread myself.

Not that it'd make a difference really, but my point stands!
>>
>>30050199
Don't forget the queen umbra thread anon!
>>
>>30049287
ERF WATER U DOIN

I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING A BREAK
>>
>>30050523
HE NEVER REST ERF DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS
>>
File: smart filly.png (455KB, 517x550px) Image search: [Google]
smart filly.png
455KB, 517x550px
>>30050307
It makes some difference, but this is your choice.

While you are doing nothing, go read 4chan's FAQ and rules. There some clever hints to your shit mindset.
>>
>>30050523
I saw the thread. and said. I need to rid myself of Muffin Top
>>
>>30051034
Hnng! Keep posting cute fillies anon
>>
File: .png (111KB, 900x840px) Image search: [Google]
.png
111KB, 900x840px
>>30051475
I'll not bring the filly posting to this very thread.
>>
>>30049287
That is honestly good because this was boring but erf I thought you would continue with granddadonequus, I was already excited about the Chryssi doll
>>
>>30049287
Fuck off and die
>>
>>30051979
I decided Grandadoneequd will be one shots. Easier to write when I hit writers block.

few ideas i have in mind is Crown Jewel and Chrysalis after Jewel got bullied. And Illustrious and Scrappy being inventors.
>>
Wew, I have problems deciding a scene. So will post half an update today and the other half tomorrow.

>Is this what “getting back what everypony desires the most” means? To be a kid again… hmm, it’s not like you can criticize that line of thinking, can you?
>”Well?” The little filly who called herself Celestia asked as she tapped her hoof on the ground “Aren’t you gonna say your names? Because it is super rude that you know our names but we don’t know yours!”
>Your mind and heart were racing. At first, you didn’t want to believe that those two fillies were really your mothers, but upon a closer inspection, you realized that they looked exactly the same as they did during that Nightmare Moon dream.
>Both fillies were alicorns, with the same exact coat color as their adult counterparts. The difference here, which is exactly like the one you saw in the dream, was their manes.
>The glowing magical manes were gone. Luna’s mane was a light blue color and stylized with a single hair bang that fell on her left side, while Celestia’s mane was pink and done in a ponytail.
>”C-Celie, please…” the little Luna timidly spoke up, she then eyed you and for some reason, her face became filled with concern “E-Excuse me, mister. I-I do not desire to be impolite, but… would you mind to tell us our name and why… why are you wearing my necklace?”
>”Heeeey! You’re right, Luna!” The little Celestia squint her eyes at you “That IS the necklace I gave ya!” She shook her head and stomped her hoof “Give it back, whoever you are! Give it back before I make you!”
>You looked down… that’s right… you were wearing the necklace that your mom Luna gave to you… the same one that she told you was one of a kind… the one that no one, absolutely NO ONE except for your family knows where it came from.
>>
>>30052719
>This could very well be a definitive proof that those two are, or were your in mothers when they were young. Still, you still had to make an important question, even when the answer was rather obvious by this point.
“Y-You seriously don’t remember who I am?”
> The little Luna shook her head ”Umm… no, I am sorry but I do not believe that we have ever met before, and uhm… p-please excuse me if I come off as rude … but y-you see, that necklace is of big importance to me, so I was thinking if you could return it”
> The little Celestia groaned at her sister ”Who cares if we’re being rude?! You gotta be more assertive, Luna! You don’t know if that colt there is one of the bad guys. Like, what if he stole that necklace and wants us to give him our alimonies or something mean like that?”
>” I-I know that I have to take the initiative more often if… you know… want to be a princess, but…” Luna shrugged at her sister “Princesses are also k-kind and listen to others, right? Besides, that colt doesn’t strike me as evil.” Luna then turned to you with a smile on her face “You are not as awful as my big sister says because you are going to give back my necklace, right?”
>What are you going to do? They don’t know who you are, these two fillies don’t remember… hey, wait a darn minute! That’s it! They are fillies, right? You are used to treating with girls all the time to the point where, excluding Thorax, all your friends were fillies or mares….
> Hmmm, maybe you could use this in your favor.
>”Luna, please!” The little Celestia rolled her eyes “That guy stole your necklace! Think about it, a thief wouldn’t give back his treasure just because somepony asked him. No, we need to-“
>>
>>30052736
“Actually, I am afraid that there has been a horrible misunderstanding. You see, while it is unknown to me how you got into my castle, it is true that this necklace does not belong to me, I merely found it. So I’m going to give it back and ask for nothing in return other than you give me a little minute to talk to my… uh, assistant to sort some things out.”
>”I… uh… what? O-Oh, so we are inside a castle? Like a real castle and not a fake one? I... that’s pretty cool, and… did you say you have a castle?! WOW! Luna, we gotta check this place out!” The little Celestia landed as she started to inspect her surroundings
>You gave the fillies a little bow
“Feel free to explore this study while I talk to my assistant.”
>The little Luna hesitated at first, but then she nodded ”Uhh… okay! Please take all the time you need, Mr. Goggles colt.” She then turned to her sister and jumped while in her pace “Celie! Check those drawers out! C-Can we see those first, pleeease? I want to see those weird jars up close!”
>While the two fillies talked to each other and inspected every bit of the study. You turned to Moon Dancer, your tone changing from smooth and polite to a more desperate one.
”Glasses, please tell me you have a way to reverse the spell, I’m THIS close to having a nervous breakdown!”
>Moon Dancer nervously adjusted her glasses and whispered back “T-There is a way, a-and we can cast it right away. We only need to use a high amount of magic which luckily, both of us have, and for them to stand still while we perform the spell”
“Hey Glasses, that’s all fine and dandy but there’s a particular problem with that plan of yours. I do not know how to do that spell!”
>>
>>30052779
go back to hiatus faggot.
>>
>>30052779
>Moon Dancer readjusted her glasses and gave you a little smirk ”You knowing the spell it’s not a requirement for this to work. I will cast the spell while your work will be to supply the additional power that we require by simply concentrating all the magic that you can into your horn. From there, I will canalize it into the spell, turn the princesses back to normal and presto! It’s like nothing had ever happened!”
“Okay, I can actually do that without blowing something up… I think. Whatever, let’s not think about it, you just focus on preparing that spell while I talk to these two and give them a reason to follow our instructions”
>Moon Dancer shook her head as she walked past you “There’s no need for that either.” Her horn suddenly lit up and second after that, a magical wave shook the room, freezing the fillies in place.
“Glasses, did you just lose your mind?! What in Equestria do you think you are doing, mate?!”
>”My job” Moon Dancer then turned to the two fillies “Now, your highnesses. Please hold still. I promise that this won’t take long”
>The little Luna let out a fairly loud scream as she struggled against Moon Dancer’s magic “C-Celie, I-I can’t move! W-Why is this happening?” then the poor girl started to tear up “I-I thought that we were all friends here!”
>”Calm down, Luna. We are still friends, at least with the goggles colt.” The little Celestia gave her sister a reassuring smile before shooting a glare to Moon Dancer ”But that nerd of his assistant?! Pfeh! I knew there was something fishy about her the moment I laid my eyes on her nerd glasses! But don’t worry Luna, because we are gonna get out of this together!”
>”B-but…” The little Luna sniffled “H-How? W-We can’t move a-and, I-I am too scared to think straight, Celie!”
>The little Celestia gave a reassuring smile to her sister “We just have to do what we always do when Starswirl tries to make us go to bed!”
>>
>>30052785
>The little Luna’s eyes sparkled with a newly found confidence. “O-Oh yeah! I completely forgot that we can use magic too” She giggled and nodded to her sister “V-Very well Celie, let us deal with this big meanie! As long as we are together, there is no way that she can defeat us!”
>”That’s the Luna I know and love!” The little Celestia turned to you and gave you a nod “And you don’t worry either because my sis and I are gonna save ya from that evil nerd!”
>Eh… considering the explanation that Eris gave you about the difference between high-powered unicorns like Moon Dancer or you and alicorns like those two fillies.
>Maybe not interfering with this would be the wisest thing to do.
“Okay…”
>So you put your goggles back on and calmly witnessed the events to unfold.
>”I’m deeply sorry, your highnesses. But I’m doing this for your own good!” Moon Dancer yelled out as the magic on her horn became brighter.
> The little Celestia growled at Moon Dancer as her own horn started to light up ”You don’t know what is good for us because you’re evil! And when it comes to taking down bad guys, you betcha that my sis and I are the best in the business”
>”Y-Yeah! Y-You cast this horrible spell on us, even when we didn’t do anything harmful, w-we just wanted to be friends…” The little Luna got depressed for a moment, but she immediately shot a glare at Moon Dancer as she started to cast her own magic “And I don’t like being rude, or unkind, b-but if you are a meanie then… my sister and I will have to teach you a lesson!”
>A golden and blue magical wave was shot from the two fillies, breaking the freezing spell and sending Moon Dancer flying back a few meters, landing right by your side.
>>
>>30052803
>”Ugh!” Moon Dancer groaned and rubbed the back of her head “I never considered into my calculations that they would be this powerful” she then glared at you “And thanks for the help by the way. You truly inspired me there, Doc”
>Heh… Moon Dancer never actually forgot that you told her about your academic degree. It’s just that she only called you like that when she wanted to tease or when she was angry at you.
>Holding a smug smirk, you helped Moon Dancer to get back up.
“Glasses, I’m starting to think that for all your intelligence, you lack a bit of common sense. Those two might be fillies now, but they are still alicorns and I’m not crazy enough to try my luck against them. Good attempt though, I’ll give you an A for effort.”
>”Hah, hah! How do you like that?! We’re free again!” The little Celestia triumphantly exclaimed as she extended her wings and started to hover all across the study.
>She then landed in front of Moon Dancer and with a victorious grin said “I hope that this will teach you a lesson! Bad guys always end up with their flanks kicked! And we do the kickin’, so…” she tapped her chin “eh… what was the lesson here? O-Oh yeah! You better stop being evil, alright?”
>”I-I agree with my sister.” The little Luna elegantly flew and landed behind her sister, using as a shield “T-There is nothing g-good about doing evil deeds, so, please… could you stop this so we can be f-friends again?”
>You let out a chuckle and looked at Moon Dancer with a smug grin
“Well, Moon Dancer? Do you think that you could stop being evil and treat our guests properly?”
>Moon Dancer rolled her eyes and groaned “I am not evil! I was just trying to-“
*GRRRRRRR*
>A powerful growl interrupted Moon Dancer, making everyone to turn to the Everfree Forest replica. Trees were being shaken violently and the sound of heavy stomps could be heard along with the violent growls.
>>
>>30052827
>”A-Anon, w-what the hay is that?!” Moon Dancer quickly hid behind you as she pointed to the garden with a shaky hoof.
>”Luna, you are the expert on weird creatures.” The little Celestia had lost all her courage as fear started to appear on her face “W-What in the whole wide world i-is making those sounds?!”
>”Mmmm…” The little Luna tapped her chin “I am afraid that I do not know the answer, or rather, I am not sure. Many wild creatures make similar sounds when they are hungry.”
>”H-Hungry? So we are going to be eaten by who knows what?!” The little Celestia yelled in fright.
>”Eaten?! I don’t want to be eaten!” Moon Dancer yelled with a shaky voice “Ooooh! They don’t get paid well enough for this!”
*GRRRRRRRR!*
>”AH!” Moon Dancer hid again behind you after hearing that growl, she was shaking heavily “A-Anon what are we going to do?”
>Alright, you knew exactly what is making those sounds and more importantly, you knew how to solve this. But in order for your plan to work out, you have to first send Moon Dancer to a safer place
>You turned to the scared mare and after pulling her closer, you whispered into her ear
“Glasses, I know that you are scared but I need you to follow my instructions, alright?
>Moon Dancer quickly nodded before she cowered on the floor, trying to hide under her hooves.
“I need you to get out of this study as soon as possible and look for Twilight. Tell her what happened and try to figure out a way to cast the reverse spell while I take care of my moms here.”
>Moon Dancer quickly got up and was looking at you with worry “B-But what about you? I-I can’t leave you here with t-that thing! I will get fired! Do you know how hard it will be for me to get a new job?! A-and… yeah… you are my friend t-too”
>>
>>30052844
>You didn’t have time to go into details, the trees were being shaken more violently and the stomps indicated that the creature was getting closer. So, you even if it made you look mean, you had to do this.
“Do you want to be eaten alive? I’m trying to save your life here, mate. I’ll be fine, but you must go, NOW!”
>Moon Dancer didn’t answer. She readjusted her glasses and shortly after that, ran for her dear life.
>The little Celestia taking notice of that, yelled but didn’t dare to leave her sister behind ”H-Hey! The evil nerd is getting away! A-And she is going without us!”
>”Hmm…” The little Luna shrugged “That is probably for the better. The creatures from the dark forests have the unique trait of sensing fear. If she had stayed, the creature surely would have eaten her. And speaking of that…”
>The little Luna walked to you and tapped your shoulder; her face was filled with curiosity “I am sorry for disturbing you with more questions, Mr. Goggles colt. I-I know that my sister and I are being incredibly rude, b-but I have to ask. Where is this castle located? Because that forest looks like the one that I and my big sister live in, but I do not believe that I have ever seen a castle in it.”
>”Huh?” The little Celestia tilted her head “You are right, that forest looks a whole lot like home, but ummm… I’m with ya on this one, I have never seen a castle in it before and trust me that I would have noticed it. I love castles more than you”
>>
>>30052865
That would be it for today. As I said, will post the rest tomorrow. Glad to be back with you guys and I can only hope that you are happy to read my story too.
>>
>>30052873
More confused than anything. Great to see you guys back.
>>
>>30052865
I want to hug the alicorn fillies and not let anyone else to transform them back into adults
>>
>>30052865
Kid Lulu and Celly are fucking cute and I love them.
>>
That was an adorable update, elo
>>
>>30052865
I don't who to root for. If Ph.D. Anon wins then we lose the cute fillies but if we get the cute fillies then we lose the cute colt
>>
>>30052196
Oh those seem like a lot of fun certainly much more than Muffin Top and the parental classes
>>
File: IMG_2293.gif (1MB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.gif
1MB, 250x204px
>>30049287
why do you keep toying with us? tell us you will die then you don't then you do it again and again and again and again and again and again and again.... and yet I will still be lured back.
>>
>>30054698
Because I'm like Dracula from Castlevania. There's always that asshole who wakes me up early.
>>
>>30055095
speaking of. I'll be writing tomorrow night/today
today was rough at work. and i'm battered
>>
>>30055294
rest well erf
>>
>>30055294
Thanks for all the green you write.
>>
>>30055294
rip erf
>>
>Dadonequus is back
wat
>>
>>30055095
Goddamn Erf when are you gonna rest?
>>
Oh, the thread is alive again? Was it all an elaborate ruse?

>>30052865
Gotta wonder if those two will remember all this.
>>
>>30057054
What if they are just faking it
>>
>>30057561
What if they stay like that so phd can ditch that nigger bat and get instead alicorn master race pussy
>>
>>30055294
Seems fine to me, you need to rest after all
>>
>It was more than obvious that they didn’t remember anything. Not even that this was only a garden and not an actual forest. Hmm, curious, the spell did seal away their adult memories.
>But the fact remains that you have to everything in your power to get your actual mothers back, no matter how freaked out you internally feel.
>If you want to get back your mothers, the first order is to stay calm through this whole ordeal. After all, until Moon Dancer arrives with the cavalry you have to continue with your little charade and earn their trust, and how will you be able to do that if they see you panicking?
>So, you made those breathing exercises that Twilight taught you to calm your nerves and right after that, you did some quick warm-ups like the ones you do when training with RD and Moonlight so you could cover up the fact that your legs were trembling like cheap jelly.
>Feeling a little better, or at least being able to pretend that you were actually calm. You turned to the fillies and tried to act as princely as possible.
“I’m afraid the one who is lacking manners is me, Miss Luna. I should have explained earlier that what you see in front of you, it’s not a real forest, just a replica of a one that what we like to call the Everfree.”
>”A-And what about that thing that keeps growling, and shaking trees, and being scary, huh” The little Celestia mustered some courage to bark back at you “If this forest is just a fake then why do you have a monster that it’s gonna eat us?!”
>”I do not know if that is true, Celie” The little Luna tapped her chin again, looking with curious wonder at the garden “I-I mean… sorry for interrupting you but you have to consider that if the creature actually wanted to gobble us, then it would have already attacked or at least, showed itself.”
“Very sharp Miss Luna, but since I see that you still doubt my intentions, please, allow me to dissipate any fear that you might have”
>>
>>30059093
>”Oh, I am not scared” The little Luna smiled at you “I love to play with the creatures of the dark forests, they are super nice once you get to know them. The scaredy cat is my big sis over there”
>”H-Hey!” The little Celestia flew to where her sister was and poked her chest “I’m not the one who gets scared when somepoony talks to her!”
>”But you are scared now, right?” The little Luna smirked at her sister
>”Pfft! Of course not!” The little Celestia waved her hoof and put up a brave face “I am Celestia, future princess of… some kingdom. And I ain’t scared of no creature!”
*GRRRR*
>”E-Eeep!” And just like that, all her bravery disappeared
>The little Luna looked at her sister who was hiding behind her and put up a smirk “You sure showed that big monster who is the princess” she then sighed and looked at you with a little smile “I-I am sorry for this, Mr. Googgles colt. But do you think that you could do something before my big sis gets even more scared?”
>”I-I-I a-ain’t s-scared, I tell you! Princesses d-do not get s-scared” The little Celestia timidly said as she covered her head with her hooves “I-I just want to see if this guy it’s w-who he says he is”
>You let out a little chuckle as you turned to face the garden that was still being shaken violently.
“I am sorry Miss Celestia, but I do not remember ever telling you who or what I was. That said, I will have to ask you to wait a little bit more for my introduction.”
>You then walked with a regal pace to the edge of the forest and yelled
“Wind Rider! That is enough, you shall come out and introduce yourself in this very instant or I swear that I won’t visit you for a month!”
>The trees started shaking and the growling stopped. Seconds after that, a big shadow leaped over you, landing in between the two fillies and yourself.
>>
>>30059112
>And there he was your mom Luna’s pet. An incredibly old manticore that goes by the name of Wind Rider, and like always, he had to show off.
>It wasn’t enough for him to pull out that little tantrum back there, no, he also had to roar the moment that he landed, and to compliment the little act, he extended his wings and adopted a regal pose.
>”A-A Manticore?!” The little Celestia screamed, she was starting to hyperventilate a little “Are you serious?! You have a manticore as your pet?!”
>Wind Rider let out a roar at the little Celestia, making her shiver even harder. Oh no, this guy hated to be called a pet, gotta act fast!
>But your fears were halted when Wind Rider took a closer look at the fillies. He gasped in shock and his eyes were wide open.
>You let out a sigh of relief. Okay… no one was eaten… that’s good… that is definitely good. You turned to the two fillies and tried to calm down with a polite tone and royal attitude.
“I will have to apologize for my friend’s lack of manners. It’s just that you see Miss Celestia, this big fella over here is definitely not a pet. His name is name is Wind Rider and you can think of him more like a friend who decided to stay at my home.”
>The manticore turned to you and made some confused grunts, these noises as your mom Luna once told you, were his way to communicate with her, too bad that you never could understand this particular language
>Thankfully, the little Luna kept the talent of her adult counterpart when it came to communicating with wild creatures “U-Uhm, Mr. Goggles colt. Excuse me for interrupting, b-but I think that your pet is trying to ask you what is going on”
>You slapped your face and groaned before teleporting on top of his head.
“Come on, mate… you know that I can’t understand manticorian or whatever your language is called”
>>
>>30059129
>The manticore pointed at the fillies, he was absolutely shocked. You took this moment to grab one of his ears and whispered into it
“Surprised? Good! Because I’m frickin’ panicking over here, man! Listen, those two fillies you see over there? Those ARE my moms, some dumb spell fired back and now they went back to being kids again, and unlike you big furball, I do have a plan to fix this, but I need you to communicate in some way other than grunting… say, did my mom ever teach you how to write?
>The manticore slowly nodded while still eyeing the little Luna.
“Alright, just make sure that those two don’t see what you’re writing, understand? I’m going to try to calm them down so they don’t hear our conversation.”
>Instead of nodding, Wind Rider gave you a thumb up. Huh… eh, whatever. You turned to the fillies and spoke to them with false confidence
“Excuse me, Miss Luna and Miss Celestia?”
>”Yeeess?” The two fillies replied in unison
“Eh, do you think that you could give me a little moment with my friend here? He usually gets nervous when he sees new faces. It’s nothing major, really, it’s just that Wind Rider can be a bit shy”
>”Ehm…uhh… sure” The little Celestia shrugged “I didn’t know that manticores could be shy, thought”
>”Why not?” The little Luna asked “Everypony can get a bit nervous every now and then…” she then turned her attention to the manticore “Uhm… Mr. Wind Rider? I-I know what it feels to be scared of o-other ponies, a-and to be honest, I still feel a bit scared, so I was thinking… a-after you talk with Mr. Goggles colt, m-maybe we could play and k-know each other b-better, y-you know, so we can stop being scared together…w-would you like that?”
>Wind Rider stared at the little Luna for a few moments… his face was filled with nostalgia, then he sighed and gave her a courteous bow that almost made you fell from his head.
>>
>>30059182
>The little Luna giggled at the little scene and returned the bow “T-Thanks Mr. Wind Rider.” She then turned to her sister and held her hoof “Hey, Celie! Come with me, I still want to check out those drawers!”
>Once the two fillies were again busy messing with everything they could find in the study, you whispered into the manticore’s ear.
“Great, that will keep them busy. Now before I tell you the plan, please, for the love of everything that is science, tell me what was that little show that you pulled back there? Why the heck did you do that instead of coming to help?!”
>Using one of his claws, Wind Rider wrote “I was scared” on the ground
“Wait… really?”
>Wind Rider slowly nodded, and let out a whimper
“Well, how do you think I felt when my moms got turned into fillies! But okay, okay, you were scared… I’m sorry for getting angry at you. We still good, right, furball?”
>This time, Wind Rider gently held you with his paws and gave you a brief hug before returning you to the top of his head.
“Heh! Love you too mate! And I promise that this we will get my moms back very soon. Trust me I have a plan and I need you to go with it no matter what I say, okay?”
>Wind Rider gulped, looking nervously at the two fillies. But in the end, he sighed in defeat and nodded
“Thank you, furball. Now for the first part of the plan, do you think that you could call Philomena? We are really gonna need her for this.
>Wind Rider roared, making the room to shake a little, and then he smiled at you, giving you another thumb up.
>The two fillies came running immediately after hearing that, the first one to speak was the little Celestia who had undone her ponytail… and yeah, her mane was still way shorter “W-What happened? Oh man, please don’t tell me that thing ate that poor colt!”
>>
>>30059215
>”Celie, where are your manners? Princess should always be polite, remember?” The little Luna bickered at her sister “The name of that adorable manticore is Wind Rider and he would never eat Mr. Goggles colt”
>The little Celestia shook her head “Luna! You can’t know that! That thing, Wind Freezer or whatever is huuuuge, we could have gobbled that colt in like two seconds flat! We must save him!”
>”And I’m telling you there’s nothing to worry about, Celie. Look…” The little Luna pointed at you “Mr. Goggles colt is still on top of Mr. Wind Rider’s head, and hmm…” she turned to you and very timidly asked “Hey… do you think that… I c-could get a ride too?”
>Wind Rider closed his eyes and gave Luna a profound bow which actually made you fell from his head.
>After you got up, you shot a glare at the old manticore who replied by giving you an awkward smile and a shrug.
>You rolled your eyes and shook your head before turning to the little Luna.
“Of course you can! You are my guest and I like to consider myself as a fairly decent host, just… give me a moment, okay?”
>”Mhm!” The little Luna happily nodded before turning to her sister “Did you hear that, Celie?! I-I am going to ride a manticore, this is so great, EEEEEEEEEEE!”
>”L-Luna, don’t ya think that’s a bit dangerous?” The little Celestia tried to calm her sister down… which in turn sparked a little argument. Good, you have a little more time.
>You teleported to the top of Wind Rider’s head and whispered into his ear.
“Okay, man. Your part of the plan will be to play with the little Luna and pretend like everything I’ve said it’s real. That this is my castle and I’m the ruler of Equestria, that’s everything you need to do. As for Philomena… Do you really think she heard that roar? The study is sound proof I think. I mean, no guard came here even when there were an explosion and a scared old manticore making a tantrum.”
>>
>>30059265
>Wind Rider adopted a regal position as he pointed to the ceiling. And… wow… very high above the ground, you could see your mom Celestia’s pet phoenix flying in circles… man, if you weren’t terrified you would be delighted by just seeing this.
“How…. How did she get in here so fast?”
>Wind Rider grunted to grab your attention, when you looked down at him, you noticed that he had written on the ground “She always here. We playing together”
“Oh…”
>You shook your head and teleported back to the ground. There you noticed that the little Luna was alone while her sister was in the study, inspecting the drawers a bit further.
>You noticed that the little Luna was sitting at the other side of the study, front hooves crossed and a big frown was planted on her face… seems like their argument didn’t end well.
>The moment the little Luna saw you, she flew to where you were and timidly asked “Umm… Mr. Goggles colt? D-Do you think that I could play with your friend now? I-I know that my big sister said that he is dangerous b-but…” The little Luna turned to her sister and yelled “SHE IS WRONG!”
>”I AM NOT, AND YOU ARE DUMB!” The little Celestia yelled back… hmmm… maybe your little plan will work out in more ways than one.
>You nodded and made a regal expression to tell Luna that it was okay for her to go and play with Wind Rider
“By all accounts, Miss Luna, go ahead. My friend is waiting for you. Please, enjoy yourselves.”
>”YAAAAY!” The little Luna jumped in her place before flying to the manticore who received her with open arms.
>Heh, it’s curious, as scared as Wind Rider was before, now that he was playing and having fun with the little Luna, you could safely say that you have never seen him so happy before.
>Maybe it brings him nostalgic memories? Probably, the truth was that you already made sure that Luna feels comfortable around you… Now you have to do the same for the older sister.
>>
>>30059280
>You looked up again and… man… Philomena looked more like a dancing flying flame, and her beauty just increased when she rapidly went down and stopped just before crashing against you, instead, the phoenix elegantly extended her wings and landed on top of your head.
“Philomena, you saw everything right? I’m sure that you must be as frightened as I feel right now.”
>The phoenix hid her face behind her wing and let out a cute screeching sound. It was kind of odd, while you certainly couldn’t understand Wind Rider’s grunts, you found very easy to communicate with Philomena.
“Trust me; you are not alone with that sentiment. This is why we have to work together; we have to get my moms back to their real forms, and in order to do that, I will need you to play along with everything I say to the little version of my mom and also follow my every instruction”
>Philomena tilted her head and screeched.
“Why? Well, we need to gain their trust and we can’t do that by looking shady can we? As for why we need their confidence. Well, in order to cast the reversal spell, we need for those two to stay still and we can’t do that by force. You saw what happened when Moon Dancer tried it, those two are simply too strong and even when we could force them to not move, that could hurt them.”
>The phoenix nodded at you but also let out another screech.
“Oh come on, Philomena. There’s no need to worry about that. You are the classiest and charming phoenix I know, I’m sure that the little Celestia will like you”
>Philomena bent down and tapped your forehead with her beak before screeching. You rolled your eyes and chuckled as you started to walk to the grumpy little Celestia who was trying to read a book she found.
“You being the only phoenix I know doesn’t change the fact that you are super awesome, just like me and…my moms… yeah, we are an awesome family and… and…”
>>
>>30059312
>You started to feel the crushing truth that your mothers as you knew them were gone… that if you fail, you would probably go back to being alone… you felt some tears forming in the corner of your eyes and your legs starting to wobble…
>That is until Philomena gently rubbed her head against yours… you stopped walking and instead, held Philomena’s head, taking some deep breaths to calm your nerves and avoid hyperventilating.
>After a couple minutes, you sighed heavily and wiped off your tears.
“Thank you, Philomena… I-I needed that…”
>The phoenix happily screeched and poked your forehead again
“Yeah, yeah, I know. We need to keep moving”
>When you reached the little Celestia, she was facing one of the walls and the book was in front of her. It was a fairly thick one which was written by… oh no… that thing was written by Starswirl the Bearded….
>The little filly was angrily flipping the pages as she murmured “Stupid Luna and stupid manticore. She says that there‘s no danger here but what does she know? Luna is always a dummy when it comes to these things, just you wait until she sees that and-“
>You gently tapped the little Celestia’s shoulder
“Excuse me, Miss Celestia?”
>”AAAH!” The little filly gasped and quickly turned to you, trying to hide the book behind her “O-Oh, it’s you…h-hiii!”
>You tried to walk around her, but the little Celestia always kept the book out of your sight.
“Pardon the rudeness, but, what are you doing?”
>”W-What am I doing? Well…” The little Celestia tapped her chin before poking chest “What are YOU doing? Did nopony told you that scaring little girls and asking them what they are doing is rude?! Sheesh!”
>You and Philomena stared stoically at the little filly who then cleared her throat and smiled sheepishly
>>
>>30059326
>”Weeeell, I was just checking out this awesome wall that you have here, yep, real castle quality right here…” The little Celestia’s smile grew wider and more awkward… heh, she was missing a front tooth “Yeah… cool phoenix by the way… what’s her name?”
>You gave the little Celestia a warm smile, one that was almost as warm as the ones her adult counterpart gave and placed your hoof on her shoulder.
“You know, there’s no need for you to hide what is in your mind. We’re not your enemy, far from it. I’m just curious to what conclusions you have arrived after reading that book”
>The little Celestia looked at you, then at Philomena and then back at you. She then lowered her head, placed the book back in the bookshelf and sighed “I’m not dumb, you know? I’m Starswirl’s faithful student and I know every single spell that he has written with his soggy hooves. So if you are not a bad guy, you have to tell me…”
“Tell you what, exactly?”
>The little Celestia cleared her throat and mustered a lot of courage to look you right in the eye “You have to tell me why his name it’s written on all these books that I have never seen before with spells that I have never, ever heard him mention before. If you really are not an evil colt, you will tell me…”
>Philomena bent down again and gave you a worried look. You replied back by petting her and whispering to her that everything was going to be okay
“I never took you as a dumb pony, Miss Celestia, and as I already said, the last thing I want is that you mistake me for some kind of evil entity, so I will answer your questions to the best of my capabilities.”
>”Uh… okaaay…” The little Celestia looked at you with caution “But drop the miss, will you? We are the same age… so much politeness is… kinda creepy, you know?”
“I suppose the over politeness comes with the job of being prince”
>>
>>30059351
>”Yeah…” The little Celestia nodded… then, when she realized what you just said, she turned to you with wide open eyes and a shocked expression “Wait! D-Did you say that you’re a prince?!”
“Mhm. I am the prince and ruler of the kingdom of Equestria. You are inside my castle located in the city of Canterlot, as for the reason why you saw your mentor’s name in those books, they are actually the same why you are here, or should I say when you are?”
>”When I am? OH!” The little filly’s eyes sparkled as she placed her hoof on your mouth to prevent you from speaking “Don’t tell me the answer, I will show you that I ain’t dumb… mmm… by using your prince’s magic, you cast a super powerful spell that sent my sister and me to the future so you could… uh… play with us because you feel lonely in your castle? That’s right, right? Please tell me I’m right”
>Of course, she wasn’t, but you found that naive and whimsical answer to be absolutely adorable, besides, it kinda works out for your plan. Once Moon Dancer comes with the cavalry, you could convince them to stand still by telling the fillies that you are sending them back home.
“Celestia, you are absolutely correct. I do get very lonely inside this castle and ruling a kingdom forces you to put a façade for everyone, my subjects need to see a perfect prince, not the jumbled mess that sadly I am. That is why I decided to bring Starswirl’s students here, I read that they were a couple of beautiful, charming and friendly fillies who also enjoyed the idea of being princesses one day. I figured out that maybe we could be friends.”
>You let out a sigh and dropped your ears and head to fake sadness.
“But I also understand that I might have come as a creepy stalker, and for that, I will have to apologize.”
>The little Celestia smiled timidly and looked away from you “D-Did you say that I am beautiful? N-Nopony has e-ever c-called me that”
>>
>>30059363
“Well, I did. Only a blind would be unable to see your beauty, and even then, you irradiate with lots of personality, so much in fact that your presence alone is as warm as the sun itself, really, it is surprising that no one had ever told you that. That’s part of the reason why my friend and I were so eager to meet you”
>”I-I d-don’t know what to say, b-but…” The little Celestia turned to you, and gave you a cautious look “Hey did you say, friend? What friend? You mean the evil nerd from before?”
>You didn’t say anything, instead pointed to Philomena who was resting on top of a bookshelf, the moment she noticed you were talking about her, the phoenix elegantly extended her wings and started flying in circles around the study, showering with golden glimmers and blue sparks.
>The little Celestia forgot for a moment about her worries, admiring the beauty of Philomena “Woooow… I had read that phoenixes are cool but this… this is just…” The filly placed her hooves on her temples and then moved them away from them while she said “Psssh! Mind blowing!”
>You decided to sit right by her side as you admired Philomena’s flight too.
”Indeed they are, and this phoenix in particular is one of a kind. Her name is Philomena, a dear friend of mine and I hope that she becomes yours too…”
>Then you realized something, a very basic mistake… but instead of worrying, that just made you laugh.
>>
File: 1428605326154.jpg (1MB, 2400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1428605326154.jpg
1MB, 2400x1200px
>>30059379
>The little Celestia turned to you, raised an eyebrow and asked with a playful tone “What was the laugh for? Don’t tell me you are one of those creepy ponies that like to talk and laugh to themselves”
>You shook your head and laughed a bit more, then you looked the little Celestia right in the eye and gave her a little smile
“Nah, it’s just that I realized that even after telling you why I brought you here and introducing you to my friends. I never actually told you my name, so…”
>You extended your hoof to the little Celestia
“Let’s go back to square one for a little bit. My name is Anon, and it’s a please to meet you.”
>The little Celestia looked at your hoof and then at your eyes “I-I…” she then shook her head and grabbed your hoof “T-The pleasure it’s all mine, and I know you already know my name, b-but…” then… then you saw that her cheeks were red “M-My name is Celestia and the pleasure is all mine…”
>Maybe you took the princely attitude a bit too far? Nah, that’s dumb. Your plan was working brilliantly, there’s no way that this can end badly now.

That would be it for today, hope that you liked this chapter. Happy mothers' day, anons!
>>
>>30059390
>little Celestia crushing on PhD Anon
Not sure if I find this more adorable or amusing.
>>
>>30059390
>>30059724
Porn of PhD fucking little Celestia when
>>
>Wand's story have Filly Celestia
>Elo's story too
>Both are hispanic

Elo and Wand confirmed the same person.
>>
>>30059906
>Elo and Wand confirmed same person
>Wand is super gay
Does that mean PhD anon would engage in lewd rubbing with Thorax/Truffle?
>>
>>30059390
lets get rid of the bat nigger so phd can have a proper bitch for when he becomes the techno god emperor of equestria
>>
>>30059390
Wait that other dumb ass is kind of right, if Luna and Celestia are now fillies with no recollection of their adult lives, would that make Ph.D. the official ruler of Equestria?
>>
>>30059750
This thread is lacking on the porn
>>
>>30059390
I love how little Celestia is filled with insecurities and puts a brave face while Luna seems more timid when she is actually the brave one.
>>
>>30051034
>>30051475
>>30051502
go away popedo
>>
>>30060047
Stop with the gay shit
>>
File: 1488923272315.png (118KB, 618x725px) Image search: [Google]
1488923272315.png
118KB, 618x725px
>>30061111 (checkd)
No.
>>
>>30049284
>And so everyone traded off.
>This worried not only you but Discord. Enough that he temporarily pulled both of you aside for a "Fatherly chat to his children"
>Through that, Chrysalis made it clear she'd be on her best behaviour. In fact, by the end of the chat. You all voiced to each other that you all wanted it to be over. This whole thing was like a weight that was preventing everyone from doing what they wanted to do.
>And so, with that being said. You went off with a rather nervous looking Filthy as he walked with you on the street towards Sweet Apple Acres.
>You didn't say anything to him, just looked. Trying to figure out what was the matter with him.
>Until finally, he looked down at you. And spoke "Anon, ah know I'm supposed to be fatherin' you right now but. I've been bouncin' a question about in my noggin' and I was hoping you could answer it for me"
>A question? It probably had to do with his nervousness. In fact, it made you think back to the sleepover. Was he still bothered by those thoughts? C'mon, you weren't going to get Diamond filly pregnant or whatever.
"Sure, what is it?"
>"Well, normally any colt or filly answerin' this question would probably say an outlandish thing or two. But ya seem like a smart colt who knows what he wants and...well..." He hesitated as he looked the other way for a moment "Say you do get married to my little princess, ya haven't got any longterm plans, do ya? I know, I know. Ya probably haven't thought about it. But if ya have, well. You wouldn't mind lettin' me know, right?"
>>
>>30061650
>And then it became clear. He was afraid of what would happen if you did get married to Diamond. Maybe he thought it'd be a life full of chaos and adventure and all sorts of crazy shit. But really? After dealing with another universe, Chrysalis, Chimeras, and Princess shittery. Nah, you'd like to have a nice calm life.
"Well Mr.Rich. I'd just like to live a relaxing life. Maybe have a couple of kids. Maybe one thats like me and super smart, and a cute little well behaved daughter of my own. I know I've got this chaos cutie mark and all. But really? If I was an adult? I'd just want to relax. Maybe, well maybe.."
>Maybe, if you did become a Rich. You could use your earthly knowledge to be a part of the business. Introducing Monopoly would be amazing!
"Maybe I could be a part of the business. You know, learn it and work with it and...stuff? I dunno, it sounds neat to me even if some of it is boring."
>Filthy Rich stopped, he was deeply thinking on what you were saying. As he didn't expect such a mature answer. "Really now? Didn't think you had an interest in the orderly stylings of big business"
>You shrugged
"Well, if I'm also going to be your son in the future. Then I want to do something to help. Does that sound weird? I dunno, if it does. I'm sorry. I mean it though."
>You did. Hell, at this point. There was a part of you that felt befriending Chrysalis at all was a bad idea. Everything surrounding her was stressful as fuck. You really could use a few years or more of R&R.
>>
>>30061681
>Again, Filthy pondered on it.
>and as he did, he first began to smile, then he let out a hearty laugh. "haha! Well now, don't that beat all? In all my years, ah never met a colt with such a realistic view on his future. Anypony else would have mentioned being a superhero, a ruler of the world, or other nonsense like that. But you Anon? Ya got your priorities traight. And here I was thinkin' them second thoughts. Should have known that the hero colt always has a surprise or two hidden somewhere. Well, if that's what ya want Anon. Then boy, do ah got a treat for you"
>Ha, wow. That's all it took. Then again. if you had a daughter and some freaky chaos guy showed up to whisk her away somewhere. You'd pound him into dust and...wait..
>You were some freaky chaos guy.
>Well, you wouldn't call yourself freaky. More like...gentlemanly. That's it.
>So, whoever would whisk your daughter away would have to be gentlemanly. Or else they get to have a date with ye olde bat.
>"Anon?" Filthy looked at you, wondering if you heard that last part.
"H-huh? Oh, umm. Sorry, blanked out."
>you chuckle nervously
"Was thinking about how classes just kinda came and went."
>"It did, didn't it? But that's only because, as Mrs.Muffin Top said, we are a well adjusted town with well adjusted parents and children such as ourselves. But ahrm, I was wondering if you wanted to help with my business, it's nothing too big, just a supply run. Ya mentioned you wanted to be part of the family business and well. If you're serious, then this would be a good start."
>>
>>30061749
>A supply run? Well, considering where you noticed you were heading. It seemed to be business with the apples. But, wait. Was it zap apple jam?
"Sure, I'd love to. So, what are we picking up?"
>Filthy grinned at your answer as his steps and speech became more enthusiastic. "an important item for the Barnyard Bargains right here in Equestria, The Apple family's sweet apple cider. Been low on stock for a couple of days and been needing to resupply. Sounds boring, ah know. But it's actually very important it gets down. the apple cider from Sweet Apple Acres is the best cider this side of Equestria and one of our biggest sellers. Havin' none to sell ain't good for business. So, that being said, ya still want to help?"
>That didn't sound too bad at all. Hell, it'd definitely get you brownie points with Mr.Rich. And the best part? It'd be NORMAL. NORMAL and SAFE. For once, you could relax with a level headed guy and not worry about shit.
"Mr. Rich, I'd be honored to help."
>A tear appeared on Filthy's eye as he quickly wiped it. He was touched to see a colt with such work ethic. His, most possibly, future son. "Right, well, let's a mosey then. I want to be as early as possible to help load the barrels."
"You actually load the barrels yourself Mr.Rich?"
>>
>>30061787
>"Sometimes Anon. See, I gotta stay fit for them long and arduous type business trips. So sometimes I come early to help load the cart. It's not an every day thing of course, but I don't want to end up fat or flabby like some of my competitors. Now, it's no ill will towards them. But ah don't want to be the type of pony who takes a couple of moons reaching over for a quill." Filthy Rich says with a little bit of a cocky smirk as he finishes his sentence.
>That was actually pretty funny. You didn't figure he would joke at the expends of others. It wasn't anything too harsh. But, funny none the less.
"Heh, that's kind of funny Mr.Rich. I guess with you staying in shape, you really know how to hold that big business on your shoulders, huh?"
>you grin as you give him a nudge.
>But he didn't even crack a smile at that.
>"Now I don't want to be a downer Anon. But that was right terrible. You may want to work on your jokes a little bit or you'll be doing more than just breaking the ice. You're friends with Pinkie Pie aren'tcha? She should be able to help."
>Oh man, that was a real downer. You thought you could impress Filthy with a good joke. But it bombed.
>It wasn't that bad was it? You thought it was pretty good.
"Erm, yeah. Erm...I'll work on it."
>>
>>30057054
Wasn't supposed to be, but some outlier made a new thread anyway.

>>30060755
Well, there's a few

https://imgur.com/a/Ci4Y4
>>
>>30062037
>those cherrywood lewds
oh my
>>
>>30061681
>a calm life and being cucked by another version of me
>>
>>30061857
Anon's head is going to be run over by a rolling barrel. Calling it now.

Thanks erf.
>>
Who fucking restarted the thread early. What don't you people understand about hiatus
>>
>>30050165
Kill thine self faggot let people take Thier rest
>>
>>30048585
For the love of whatever God you believe in change the thread post and stop advertising as a general
>>
>>30061857
This can be potentially nice and would give much more context to the epilogue part with Illustrious and AJ. kids when
>>
File: smug anime face.png (237KB, 452x696px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.png
237KB, 452x696px
>>30062763
Go take a rest, anon.
>>
File: cherry.png (114KB, 448x632px) Image search: [Google]
cherry.png
114KB, 448x632px
>>
File: whatthefuck.png (4KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
4KB, 198x199px
>>30049287
>>30061857
fuck erf
I promise to give you plenty of yous everyday
DELET EPILOGUE
>>
>>30064188
Delete the rest of the story too while you're at it.
>>
>>30064288
>>30064195
>>
>>30061857
So they traded children or something?
also
When is anon going to ditch diamond and get with glimmy
and
when is anon going to finally get a perm horn on his head because a little artifact that does it for him is lame and having to rely on it is gay because anyone could use it
>>
>>30064186
d'aaaww! who drew this cherrywood?
>>
>>30064884
Anon did
>>
>>30063497
Who is this semon demon?

>>30064186
I want to lewdly kiss our drawfags

>>30061583
Why is that Anon sad?

>>30064188
I don't want erf to delete the epilogue but at least change the name, it feels weird to have an epilogue and then continue with his story.

>>30064681
Yes, now Filthy is gonna teach anon how to be a jew.
>>
>>30061857
I really can't wait to see where this is going really, the shit with muffin top was kind of lame, sorry erf
>>
>>30062744
we fucking hate hiatus
>>
I love you guys glad the hiatus is over
>>
>>30064186
I want to hug the bat and fiddle with her fluffy ears
>>
>>30061857
>You are Illustrious Rich.
>An intelligent fellow to be sure. While young, is still a prodigy compared to your peers. Though, sadly not many understand.
>Except for a strange insect like being named Scrappy. A genius tactician, former captain of an entire race, and harbors a brilliant mind to boot.
>Though, he never acts like he actually does. It's curious. He usually acts as if he's no smarter than a young foal with dog like traits. And yet, he's the only one who understands you. And actually listens to what you have to say.
>Father is likable, but a bit of a dolt. And Mother? She'll never understand. But you could never fail her either. You owe her so much for giving you life, for defending you when others chastised you, for feeding you when you hurt your leg. And although father does have words of encouragement for you at times of a troubling nature. Mother's nurturing embraces are bar none more effective in every form.
>And your siblings? AJ was as dumb as a gnat and Crown Jewel? She's far too young to grasp your vision.
>And as far as Grandparents are concerned. Grandfather and Grandmother Rich are alright. Grandfather Discord is a lunatic you'd rather not have anything to do with.
>>
>>30067481
>You and Scrappy we're wearing lab coats this day.
>A wondrous day to be sure as you worked in your Science shed. a shed built just outside the old CMC clubhouse.
>An annoying location whenever any of the CMC members come to bother you. But it was close to Scrappy. Who was your faithful assistant in all experiments and the best Chess opponent anypony could ever have.
>And what were you doing? You knew what you were doing.
"Scrappy, we're so close. Gaze upon the fruits of our labor. For soon it will be plucked!"
>Oh yes, you were happy. It took months of work. But it was finally near completion.
>Scrappy hopped about, smiling, excited, wearing a lab coat of his own. "Yes! We're almost done! I like that we're almost done! I didn't like stealing too much and...wait." Scrappy's mind clicked when he realized something about the stealing you had him do "Why did we have to steal again? Couldn't we have just bought everything we needed?"
"It was for the sake of science Scrappy. Princess Twilight would have never sold us a chunk of her wall nor would Grandfather be pleased that we took one of his door frames. But that was only two things. a minor issue when compared to the grand result!"
>"I do like science" Scrappy smiled, but then he frowned again as he looked down in shame "But Master Applebloom isn't going to be mad...right?"
"Of course not."
>>
>>30067518
>You gazed upon your creation with an evil eye glint and a toothy smirk.
"Gaze upon it Scrappy. This is it. What we both wanted. Given father's stories of other universes, this should work and we have all the pieces. Some of Twilight's castle wall as a base to stabilize the magic. Grandfather's door frame to manifest a portal. A strong mirror to keep the portal together. and finally..."
>You hold it up, a magical crystal used in alchemy. This would be used to channel the magic into the portal itself.
"This will open the door!"
>Scrappy was ecstatic "And then we can meet my friend again! You'll like him! I promise! He's really really good at chess!"
>You were excited for that sure. To meet another that could match you in chess. Especially one able to match skills with Scrappy. But it was more than that. This was another version of your father. A ruler of Equestria. A supposed genius. You'd be able to learn so much from him AND he couldn't deny you due to blood ties. Even if said blood ties are interdimensional.
"Indeed!"
>You approached the makeshift portal. There was a small divot. Like a keyhole. Made specifically for the portal.
"Scrappy, The megaglue!"
>You call to him to bring you a strong adhesive. Unfortunately. You didn't have any sophisticated means to keep the crystal in place. This was the best you had.
>"Ok!" Scrappy said with a happy smile as he passed it to you.
>So close...soooo close. You could feel your hooves tingle as you place the glue and jam the crystal in place.
>>
>>30067530
>You look up with a mad smile at your creation as.......
>nothing happened.
"WHAT?! T-That's...impossible!"
>"W-what's wrong Illustrious?" Scrappy was worried. He didn't like to see you upset about anything. Usually because you would take it to extremes sometimes. Or, what others consider extremes.
"The portal! It should be open! I've made all the right adjustments. All the calculations! Months of work in secret. IT SHOULD WORK! WHY ISN'T IT WORKING!"
>You spent so much time on this. Why!? WHY?!
>"Maybe...Maybe I can figure it out!" Scrappy said, he wanted to make you happy. But, he was only your assistant in this. There was no way he could figure out the solution to your own work.
>You sigh as you slump forward, defeated.
"Don't bother, it's obviously impossible without some stupid ridiculous...something...to get it all to work."
>Scrappy walked over to the crystal and gave it a tap, and then murmured to himself.
>You just flipped onto your back as you gazed upon pure despair.
"If Mother could understand my work, then she would be ashamed of such failure. How could I make such a mistake? A Mistake I can't even find the cause of."
>Scrappy looked back at you with an inquisitive look "Did you try powering this magic crystal thingy...with magic?"
>......
"W-what?"
>"I dunno, doesn't things usually need some kind of power thing to..erm..power up?"
>........
"Scrappy....YOU GENIUS!"
>You got up and embraced him in a hug. How could you forget the most important ingredient!?
>"I don't know what that means but, yay!" Scrappy was so happy to have figured it out. And you? You were happy to have such an intelligent assistant.
>>
>>30067584
>Finally, it was time.
>You picked up a pair of red goggles from the table and slapped them over your eyes while you passed another pair along to Scrappy.
"Ok Scrappy, all you have to do is use your changeling magic right on the crystal and the portal should open. If I'm correct. The dimensional paths to his dimension and ours should intersect around this area. But unfortunately, all I have to go on is Grandfather's diagrams. Still, that should be enough."
>Scrappy saluted, and began to zap the crystal with magic. And just as you predicted. the mirror started to shine and twist. The portal was open.
>And you started to cackle as the portal shone ever brighter.
"THIS IS IT SCRAPPY! WE'VE DONE IT! HAHAHAHA!"
>YEESSS
>"I-Iillustrious? I-is it safe?" Scrappy began to falter as the portal reached maximum shine.
"Of course it is! The world beyond it should match ours in just about every way but events. Come on Scrappy!"
>You bravely step towards the portal and look back at him with a grin.
"We're almost there! And I can't do this without you!"
>Scrappy looked at you with big eyes. "R-really?"
"No, now let's do it! For Science!"
>"For Science!" He cheers.
>And you both step through as a white light envelopes the both of you.
>>
>>30067611
And to this day no one knows what became of them.
>>
>>30067611
>When you came out the other side however. You didn't have any time to take in your sorroundings as you immediatly fell on the floor and slammed right into your face.
"GYAH! NGH...!"
>the pain! It was always so brutal whenever you smacked your head. Something AJ never seems to have a problem with since he always somehow manages to catch himself.
>Sometimes you feared it was some sort of hereditary thing. But that's impossible...right?
>Well, you didn't have time to contemplate. As you heard the shrieks of several teen aged fillies.
>But you were having trouble getting up. Your limbs weren't working properly. They felt longer and dangly. with even tinier dangly parts at the end of them.
>"who is that creep?!"
>"Where did he come from?! Someone get the coach!"
>"AHHHH!"
>What was that?! Why were they screaming at you?
>When you finally raised your head. Strange bipedal and furless creatures were staring or running away from you. Wait...WHAT?! WHAT IN THE HAY WERE THEY?!
"GYAH!"
>You fall back against a bench. Looking around, you seemed to be in some sort of accursed gym locker rooom. But the proportions were wrong. And filled with strange creatures.
"WHAT IS THIS PLACE?! WHERE AM...EGADS?! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!"
>You were still in your lab coat. and still wearing your goggles. But now you had pants. No fur. Strange arms with ends like a minotaur. and...WHAT WERE YOU EVEN?! THIS ISN'T SCIENCE!
>And what's worse. some of the other creatures seemed to be looking at you with hostility. and carrying around tennis raquets.
>"GET OUT OF HERE YOU CREEP!"
>"GET HIM GIRLS!"
>You slid back,you could feel your arm go through the wall behind you. But you were so scared. you didn't notice.
"Erm, listen...living organisms. P-perhaps w-we can discuss this?"
>"YEAH SURE! AFTER WE STRING YOU UP ON THE FLAGPOLE TO REMIND THE OTHER BOYS NOT TO BE SUCH CREEPS!"
>>
>>30067726
>they were all shrieking at you. they were also all half dressed. For some reason, even though it shouldn't, you felt tingly in places. but also afraid for your life.
>These beastly brutes! Surely there was some way to calm them down!
"T-that does sound painful. Perhaps instead we should discuss a peace treaty of some sort and-"
>"SHUT IT CREEPER! WE'RE NOT DISCUSSING...WHATEVER THAT IS...WE'RE GONNA HANG YOU SO HIGH YOUR UNDERWEAR IS GOING TO SNAP" one of the burlier ones said.
>Great, they weren't too smart either.
>What have you become? What were these things..and..wait.
>Where was Scrappy?
>Your heart plunged when you noticed he wasn't about.
>D-did he get vaporized?
>Was he vaporized by your incompetence?
>For a short moment. your own imminent demise did not matter.
>You felt a feeling you rarely ever felt.
>Regret and sorrow.
>You even realized that your appendage going through the wall must mean the portal was there. the way back.
>But how could you go back knowing you had turned your only real friend into atoms?
>This fate. how poetic. In your bid for further knowledge. You sacrificed the only one who could understand you at such a deep level.
>Such a fool. You deserved the fate these beasts had for you.
>As you looked up to face your would be torturers. You noticed they were looking back in fright. and started to screech and run away in fear.
>What in Celestia's name?
>"ILLUSTRIOUS! I'M SCARED! THERES FREAKY THINGS EVERYWHERE!"
>That was....was that Scrappy?!
>>
The hell where did this thread come from? I thought we were on hiatus? Now I have to try to catch up on everything
>>
>>30067743
>"A GIANT MOSQUITO! IT'S AS BIG AS A FOOTBALL PLAYER!"
>"RUN GIRLS RUN! ALIENS ARE ATTACKING!"
>"ALIENS?! ARGH, I THOUGHT THEY'D BE HOT AND WHISK ME AWAY. i DON'T WANT TO BE WHISKED AWAY BY A MOSQUITO! SAVE ME!"
>You just watched as they ran away in fear as a giant,buzzing, multi eyed, long nosed mosquito came into view screaming your name.
>At first. you were in fear, fearing a fate worse than death as it approached.
>It put it appendages on you and as you shook in silent fright. you could hear the beast crying as it...hugged you?
>"I-Illustrious! I thought you got turned into little tiny things..I-I'm so happy you're ok. B-but..where are we?"
>This giant bug...it was..Scrappy.
>In fact. as you slowly wrap your arms around it. accepting his embrace. You can feel the torn remains of his lab coat.
>It was him.
"Scrappy..I...You..I was scared "
>Those beasts. if they return. They might try to eliminate you AND Scrappy.
>"I was scared too! But now I feel like biting you for some reason. But I can't do that because it'd probably hurt and...I'm just glad you're ok. What do we do now?"
>You slowly stand up. And look down at yourself as your new legs wobble. You definitely had a different appearance. How did..he recognize you?
"Scrappy..how do you know it's me? I look completely different."
>The giant bug shrugged it's legs "I can always tell who my friends are Illustrious. Always always"
>And for some reason. That made you shed tears. This amazingly intelligent creature. He could pick you out no matter what form you took on it seemed.
>It seemed like it was Scrappy's instinct. And yet, these tears. Perhaps it was more.
>You sighed and smiled. Perhaps this experiment wasn't as much a failure as you thought it was.
"Scrappy.You are truly are a magnificent assistant and...great friend."
>"So are you Illustrious! But, you've always been a great friend to me! But uh..what do we do now?"
"We go back. I think the portal is still open so if we-"
>>
>>30067775
>"I'm telling you girls. It was probably just an elaborate prank made by the boys."
>."Principal Celestia! We're telling you . It was a really big bug! we swear!"
>"Well, if thats the case. Thats why I brought this cup with me. I'll just catch it and let it free outside."
>AND WE'RE TELLING YOU. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED AN OUTDOOR POOL TO CATCH THAT THING. IT'S HUGE"
>"Mhmm...alright"
>They were coming back. There was no time to lose.
"Scrappy! Follow me! We can no longer waste time here!"
>With that. You led him back into the portal.
>When you both jumped back through. out of the mirror. The glass shattered as some of the parts caved into itself and disappeared out of existence.
>You...and Scrappy were back to normal. And away from that horrid dimension.
>You were breathing heavily, getting over the fear of being held up by a flag through your underpants or whatever they were jabbering about.
"T-that was close. Scrappy, are you well? Is everything working correctly?"
>"Ummm.." Scrappy moved his legs about. Then his neck. Then smiled and nodded "Yup! Are you ok Illustrious?"
"I believe so."
>"W-what was that world? Nothing there looked like anything Other Anon would be from"
>I believe you are right Scrappy. It seems my attempt at scientific teleportation is still amateurish at best. And.."
>You thought about Scrappy as you spoke. If you messed up again. If you failed to return with him intact...
"I believe for now we should abandon this endeavor. As much as it pains me, and I believe you as well, it isn't worth endangering our lives on what seems to be such a low chance of success."
>>
>>30067804
>Scrappy's ears drooped. He was so looking forward to meeting this other father of yours. But he understood. "O-Ok. I understand. That was kind of scary."
"Indeed, for now. we mustn't even try to build another portal. With teleporting to a wrong world being reason enough"
>"Also because stealing is wrong..right?" Scrappy looked at with hopeful eyes. Wanting you to acknowledge that it's wrong.
>You sigh. He really didn't enjoy doing any kind of stealing for you. Even though he did do it for the sake of you.
"Yes..and stealing is wrong. Now let us depart back to the clubhouse for a rousing game of..OMPH!"
>The very first step you take, you fall over on your face. Your genius intellect allowed you to get used to your new body quickly. So when you went back to your old body. You somehow forgot how it operated.
>"I-Illustrious?! A-are you ok?" Scrappy said worringly
"Y-yes...I..meant do this. J-Just let me lay here for a moment...to ponder."
>>
>>30067832
Nigga this was adorable
>>
>>30067530
Realizing that he is the work of inter-dimensional cucking, Illustrious devices a plan: To make his dear "father's" cucking complete. Illustrious shall cuck the stallion that he has been forced to call father all these years and replace him with his real father, one that actually is worthy of him.
>>
>>30067832
I loved the dynamic between Illustrious and Scrappy, like a very light hearted version of Dr. Frankenstein and Igor. Their end goal is also lovable, to meet PhD Anon, one wants to do it because he probably hasn't seen him in a good while the other want to test his intellect against him.
>>
>>30067832
That was a fun little read.
>>
boop
>>
>>30067832
I had a lot of fun with this and Scrappy never fails to be fucking adorable
>>
>>30067832
Those two are the cutest team, can't wait to see more of them
>>
Hey erf how did you come up with the kids personalities?
>>
>>30067611
I really liked that lllustrious even has a pair of goggles like his alt father Mr. Goggles colt
>>
Damnit guys
>>
Regardless of how dead the thread gets at high hours of the night, I bet Erf is happy to see this positive response
>>
oi erf that update was awesome
>>
so no erf green tonight? that makes anon sad
>>
>>30061857
>When you both arrive at the farm and approach the barn. You could already see Applejack and Big Mac beginning to bring out the barrels of cider.
>And it made you think.
"Mr.Rich, do you pick up the barrels everytime? What about when you're on business trips?"
>"Well, I usually try to schedule my trips in a way that'd I'd be back to make a pick up before it'd become too late. But if I am kickin' the can a little too long then I usually have a butler on standby to make the pick up. Randolph is putting on years. But by Celestia herself, he's the spriest we got."
>So, he always does thing physically. That made you wonder.
"So, let me ask. You never have any unicorn butlers make a pick up?"
>"Hrn.." He figures it out "You're implyin' if any pick up is done with magic. Ain'tcha?"
"Well. Not exactly. I was just thinking. Wouldn't it be easier and more efficient to have this kind of stuff done by magic? I'm just thinking like a businesspony would and I think it'd help with the profits. Right?"
>"Hrm..You're right Anon. It would. But, take a gander over there. Tell me what you see" He points over to Applejack and Big Mac, they were a small ways a ways and were busy getting the barrels out.
"Applejack and Big Mac bringing out barrels."
>"Mhmm, good. Now, ya don't see them using magic. Do you?"
>Where...was he going with this?
"No.."
>"Exactly. Sweet Apple Acres would see a large increase in profit if they had a unicorn to use powerful magic to help with the work. But they don't. They put their own hard work and sweat into it and they get by just fine just through that. It's tradition, it's family values, it's the satisfaction of doing the hard work yourself. And that's how the Rich family has been doin' it since the inception of Barnyard Bargains. We always did it by hoof no matter what." Filthy looked towards the pair of farm ponies with a sense of deep respect.
>>
>>30074351
>He then turned to you, and put his hoof gently on your shoulder. "That's why. If yer gonna be a Rich. Ya have to promise me to not use that horn doohicky if you're ever going to take over the family business. Not even once Mr.Anon. It may seem like a bunch of hooey. But without tradition, everything falls apart. So...please. Promise me. I trust your word. So don't even worry. But ya have to mean it. Don't make this promise if ya cant keep it"
>The look in his eyes were strong...and almost scary,
>It felt like you were making a promise with god himself. A promise so sacred that there'd be no coming back if you broke it.
>And thinking about it. How hard could it be? You were an Earth Pony yourself. They seem pretty tough. If he brought you here then that meant you were more than ready for some physical labor.
>And he's been worried so much about the future of his daughter. You felt for him. So...yeah. You could do this.
"I Promise, Dad!"
>You saluted him
>And it made him tear up "Oh, c'mon Anon. Don't do that. Stallions aren't supposed to cry"
>Awww...
>You then hugged him. You felt he needed the reinforcement.
>You could feel his leg slowly wrap around you. "T-that'll do Anon...T-that'll do"
>He gives you a gentle hug and pulls away slowly before patting you on the head as he sucks up his tears. "N-now, l-let's not dilly dally or we won't get to load them barrels."
"Yessir!"
>Heh, you were kind of getting into this. You marched along next to him until you came into Applejack's and Big Mac's view.
>>
>>30074420
>Applejack stopped and laid up a barrel when she saw Mr.Rich walk towards the barn. "Well Well, if it ain't Filthy Rich. Here for another early run?" Applejack says as she wipes the sweat from her brow
>"'Course, can't let you two have all the fun now can I?" Filthy Rich says with his lighthearted smile.
>"Shoot, ya know we don't mind loading up the cart. Oh, by the way. Big Mac, ya don't mind getting that out, do ya?"
>"E'Nope!" Big Mac says as he walks off to get an empty cart and bring it over.
>"Well Applejack. Ya know it's always appreciated. But loading the cart up is the best exercise a pony like me can get." Filthy Rich said as he stretched a his legs.
>"Well ain't that the truth. Well, if that's what ya...hrn?" And that's when Applejack noticed you "Well now, if it ain't Anon. Didn't expect to see you...wait" Now she was confused "Why is he with you Mr.Rich? Ain't he supposed to be in that class thing Twilight signed him and Discord up for? What's he doin' with you?"
>"Well, by coincidence. I signed my family up for the same class and wouldn't you know it? Everypony turned out to be the best parents the instructor has ever had. Don't that beat all? Right now, we're doing a bit of a foal exchange and Anon is my son for the rest of the day. I think. I don't know how long it's supposed to be but at this point I don't mind if it's the whole day." Filthy answers. Feeling pride that the classes went well.
>"Everypony? Really?" Applejack was skeptical "Even Discord?"
"Hey!"
>You chime in. You didn't know what it was. But you resented the way she expressed that.
"I know dad causes problems sometimes. But he's still my dad. And he's great. He never treats me bad or anything. And.."
>You clutch your horn. You knew Discord cared. He was one of your best buddies. And this horn? Well, who else would be willing to trust you with so much power but him?
"I love him."
>>
>>30074484
>"Well Anon, ah didn't mean it like that. Ah just..." Applejack was at a loss. She didn't mean to upset you. She sometimes forgot that he even was a father as she barely sees you or him these days. She sighs, and leans her head down "Sorry Anon, that weren't right of me at all"
>Damn fucking straight.
>But you just give her a hug. Didn't want to be an asshole in front of Mr.Rich and all. And it wasn't anything personal to Applejack either. It's just that Discord didn't deserve that unless he was indeed be a gigantic shithead.
"It's ok Applejack. I know you didn't mean it. But yeah. I'm here to help load the cart with Mr.Rich. All without magic!"
>You look back at him with a wink.
>"Oh..erm" Applejack started to sweat from those words as she looked to Mr.Rich. It was like she was trying not to say anything that was offensive again. "Well now. Mr.Rich, ahm. Well? Are ya sure you want Anon helping you out?" She was remembering from when you fought Big Mac. And how weak you were against him "He may be pretty spry but he's about as strong as a..." She was thinking of a saying that sounded strong but actually got her point across "As a worm breakin' out of a barn made of steel"
>Hey, a worm breaking out of a barn made of steel sounded tough. Good to see Applejack thought highly of you.
>But Mr.Rich rubbed the underside of his chin. Confused. "Er, as far as sayings go. I don't think a worm could ever actually do that"
>...wait...
>....was she saying you couldn't do it?
>Just as you realized this. Big Mac came out with a cart and lowered a ramp for the barrels to be pushed up onto.
>You gave Applejack a mean look.
"Weak as a worm huh? I'll show you!"
>Applejack cringed as she tried to once again apologize "C'mon Anon. Ahm sorry. It's just that. Ahh shoot, Anon. C'mon, yer not gonna get a barrel up there"
>>
>>30074530
>"Applejack! How could you say such a heartless thing. There ain't nopony who's that weak. Especially a foal his age. Even if he is a little smaller than most. Big things come in small packages." Mr.Rich said in your defense as you walked over to a barrel.
>"Mr.Rich, ah know big things can come in small packages but..." Applejack looked over at you and cringed as you tried to tip the barrel to it's side.
"C'mon! C'mon!"
>You tried biting at it, slamming into it, even bashing your head at it. It wouldn't budge.
"Stupid barrel, probably overfilled or something..."
>Now you were getting angry. But no matter what. It'd just slightly bobble. It was taunting you.
>Applejack just silently pointed at you as she looked at Mr.Rich.
>And Mr.Rich himself? He began to sweat and smile sheepishly at your terrible attempts. "A-ahrm, well. Maybe Anon is just a little tired is all"
>But Applejack continued to point at you, giving a harder stare at Mr.Rich.
>You were ramming the barrel at this point. And it still wouldn't budge.
>Mr.Rich sighed. He didn't realize you were so weak. But, he didn't want to fully give in just yet. So he put on a smile and walked past Applejack as he put his hoof on the barrel and put it on it's side. "There ya go Anon, this one's just brimming with cider so ah can understand why it's a little tough. So, how about you get it up the ramp while I go work the barrels right there."
>Dammit. He didn't have to go and do that. You almost had it.
>...But whatever..fine. As long as you could show that you could get the barrel up there. You could prove you were strong.
>You mustered up all your strength. and started shoulder pushing the barrel. Getting all four of your hooves automated to just go forward. And at first. It was working. The barrel was moving forward.
>>
>>30074590
>"There, you see? ah knew Anon could do it" Mr.Rich said as he watched you successfully roll the barrel up the ramp
>But Applejack just looked on. unconvinced. "Ah'm not so sure..."
>And right when you were about to get the barrel up the top of the ramp and into the cart...
"...A-Agh..."
>Your legs began to shake. the momentum you had was gone and the barrel began to slowly roll backwards.
"N-ngh..C'mon..C'MOOOOOHHHHHH!"
>The barrel rolled back and took you with it as you got rolled onto three times before it left you on the ground and hit the barn wall.
>Everyone cringed hard at that.
>Big Mac went to recover and load the barrel as Applejack and Mr.Rich went to check if you were ok.
>You were on your back. Looking straight up. In pain.
"D-did I do it?"
>Filthy couldn't hold it back anymore. As a magic user. You were probably top notch. But an earth pony who couldn't load a barrel? You were going to seriously need to toughen up.
>"Well Anon, the important thing is ya did your best and nopony can take that away from you." Filthy said as a way to lessen the blow.
>But in your stupor. you took that as a win as you pointed at Applejack with a cocky smirk
"See, I told you I can do it! and...urrrrrmmm"
>your eyes nearly rolled into the back of your head as you felt dizzy.
"And uhhmm...C-can I get some Applejuice? Please? I feel weird."
>"U-hrm. S-sure Anon. Whatever ya say. Mr.Rich, would ya like a glass?" Applejack felt really bad for you. She had never seen an earth pony fail that badly at something Applebloom could do no problem. She was even thinking it was probably for the best you and her never worked out.
>"Y-yes, I'll take a glass. Ah'll...just watch Anon til ya get back" Filthy was a little worried. He thought you might even have to go to the hospital. And he felt terrible for that even being a possibility.
>But this injury? Aside from the stupor. You've done a lot worse. Still...you were achy.
>>
>>30074484
>"I love him."
Anon actually saying that to others is so heartwarming.

>>30074611
See, this is why you don't ignore strength and put all your points into endurance.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.