[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to slowly gain Luna's trust, form an emotional attachment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

I want to slowly gain Luna's trust, form an emotional attachment with her and then invite her on a date and not show up
>>
>>30048263
I hope a homeless person stand you with a rusty railroad spike when your walking home one day.
>>
>>30048263
>funnyjunk
go to bed, faggot, you have school in the morning
>>
>>30048269
>stand
Stabs*
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 487x302px)
image.jpg
30KB, 487x302px
>>30048263
Simpsons Did It!
>>
>>30048263
Yeah she's a pretty shit tier pony so she would deserve it
>>
>>30048263
Then this backfires because she can go into your dreams and fuck with you every night.
>>
>>30048263
Jej
>>
>>30048370
>Implying she wouldn't pretend she didn't care at all
>Implying she wouldn't desperately scan your dreams at night trying to figure out why you didn't show up
>Implying she wouldn't cry herself to sleep when you seem completely nonchalant about it
>>
>>30048263
Little did she know Anon had formed a serious drug use habit as a coping mechanism in response to the odd and alien world around him, leading up to an fatal overdose via drowning in the hot tub. Just one date away from consoling to her his problem and getting her help to recover
>>
>>30048263
>Ya blew it.
>You had one fakking job and ya blew it.
>All you had to do was go in there and sit next to her.
>But the moment you were about to walk in through the entrance, you froze up.
>You couldn't do this.
>Up until now, you had done little more than talked with her, sometimes went on little strolls through the castle gardens with her.
>But when she had invited you eat dinner with her in some upscale restaurant, you wondered whether your relationship was bound to become something more.
>The idea both excited you and terrified you at once.
>While you had occasionally entertained fantasies of relationships with these magical, colorful, and wonderful little horses, you hesitated at the prospect of doing it in real life.
>The hangups of your old world still stubbornly clung to the fringes of your mind, preventing you from taking that plunge.
>And what of it?
>Even if those old social taboos were no problem, you had never before been in that sort of relationship.
>You had dreamed of having someone to call your own, to love and cherish, but doubt still lingered.
>What if it goes all wrong?
>What if you fuck up and she storms off, never to talk to you again?
>What if it all heads south at some later point, and your current friendship with the princess is forever ruined?
>You couldn't stomach the thought.
>...Maybe, maybe you can skip this little dinner date?
>You can say that something more important came up that required your immediate attention?
>She wouldn't be too upset about that, would she?
>Heh, maybe this wasn't even really a date date, maybe she just wanted to show you one of her favorite local restaurants?
>With that, you think that perhaps skipping out on dinner tonight wouldn't be too much of a faux pas.
>Really, what's the worse that could happen?
>Without a word, you slip back into the shadowed streets, your date none the wiser.
>>
>>30048263
I want to be Luna's small colt son
>>
>>30048380
>Every few dreams, she tries to create a realm to get you to like her
>She fails every time, and turns it into a dream you simply forget
I need green of this
>>
>>30048263
I just want to shove her in a cuckshed.
>>
>>30048444
>trips
>Literally me

I implore you to continue
>>
File: really.png (244KB, 345x340px)
really.png
244KB, 345x340px
>>30048273
>tfw its almost summer
>>
That's ok OP, I'll cover for you
>>
>>30048263
I want to do all that but then show up and fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>30048263
kill yourself kiddo
>>
File: 1411986381603.jpg (43KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
1411986381603.jpg
43KB, 884x903px
>>30048380
>Implying she wouldn't divine the truth of your intentions from your unconscious mind as you slept
>Implying that she wouldn't make your every sleepless night a literal living nightmare for the rest of your life
>>
>>30048347
Yeah but it sucked because he had troll remorse.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.