[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 125

mlp/eqg
>>
File: op2.png (264KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
op2.png
264KB, 600x340px
>>30018030
>anthro
>shit fetish
>being OP
t-t-t-t-triple play of faggotry
>>
>>30018030
>bipedal
>no feet/hands
that is not anthro you faggot
>>
>>30018030
shit fetish, but please post more thicc ponies.
>>
>>30018044
it was for >>30018036
>>
>>30018030
>femdom
>anthro
its
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>30018036>>30018045
>>30018085
What's wrong with you people? Who doesn't dream of getting barely consensually raped by cutemail grils?
>>
File: GET READY TO THROW (UP).png (326KB, 1031x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GET READY TO THROW (UP).png
326KB, 1031x1024px
>>30019223
>cutemail grils
the fuck
>>
>>30019229
>>
>>30018036 >>30018045 >>30018085
Normies are killing this board
>>
>>30020386
>>>/r9k/

And fucking stay there.
>>
File: 1486437171536.gif (60KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1486437171536.gif
60KB, 300x167px
>>30018030
Yes please, I'm absolutely puzzled this board doesn't have a femdom general considering it has every other stupid fetish covered.

>>30018077
Depends on whether it's your fetish or not.
>>
>>30020476
There are, like, two or three faggots that absolutely hate femdom and will shitpost any and all mentions of it into oblivion, regardless of how light said femdom is.
>>
>>30018030
>>>/trash/
>>
>Princess Celestia invites Anon into her chambers for tea
>In the middle of the table is a strap-on horsecock dildo, and a thick leather collar with a heart-shaped tag with Anon's name on it
>Celestia doesn't mention it at all as she serves him tea, and doesn't respond when he brings it up
>They have a nice conversation, the whole time Anon's eyes dart back and forth between Celestia's and the lewd implements on the table
>As he leaves, Celestia gently hugs him
>"I very much enjoyed our time together, Anonymous."
>"I know our visits are only going to get more enjoyable in the future~"
>>
>>30020540
Are you going to continue this?
Because I would like you to continue this.
>>
File: 1446447445460.png (135KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
1446447445460.png
135KB, 620x347px
>>30020893
unf
>>
File: 1452613629458.gif (535KB, 304x367px) Image search: [Google]
1452613629458.gif
535KB, 304x367px
>normalfags booty bothered
I bet you get mad when people post anime reaction images outside of /a/ too
>>
>>30018030
I want Sunset to tie me to the bed and use me for her pleasure.
>>
Human boys were made to orally serve mares
>>
>>30021109
>Twilight invites Anon to help her with a presentation, and he agrees
>Is surprised when the subject of said presentation is how human males were created to serve mares
>The primary argument is that humans' flat faces allow them to perform cunnilingus easier
>Not to mention that face-sitting is only possible with a flat-faced human
>Anon is frozen in confusion and humiliation as multiple slides illustrate him in sexually submissive positions with Twilight and her friends
>"And now, my assistant will help provide a live demonstration. He will lay back here so that I can 'queen' him for the remainder of this lecture and the following Q&A session. If you would, please strip down, lay back, and stroke your penis to full erection, Anonymous."
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>30018030
I want to fuck that Anon.
n-no homo.
>>
>>30021060
>muh normalfags

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: mlfw892_small.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw892_small.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>30021172
>additionally, higher human bone density combined with the unique contours of a human face and larger human lungs allows a mare to sit with her full weight for extended periods of time.
>>
I need more femdom stories. Is there a pastebin for this or something?
>>
>>30021172
>twilight will never ride your face in front of an entire class
>>
>>30020476
>Depends on whether it's your fetish or not
For some reason this made me laugh really hard.
>>
File: 1485218481630.gif (78KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485218481630.gif
78KB, 249x249px
im sad this thread isn't more populated
>>
>>30022903
Because no one wants more generals.
>>
File: submission.jpg (175KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
submission.jpg
175KB, 760x596px
Femdom threads always fail because barely any content comes out
I'm starting to gain a theory that a lot of the submissive people here are just lazy
It's usually just
>Who is best dom?
>I want X to Y my Z
>>Not wanting X to Y your Z
>Why is the thread so dead?
>>
File: yesplease.jpg (11KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
yesplease.jpg
11KB, 214x236px
>>30022991
This is true
subs need to get their shit together and create content if they want people to come to their threads.
I'm gonna start by seeing if I can get a drawfag to do >>30021172
>>
>>30021177
same
>>
>>30022082
Is there any more from this artist?
Also - who is this artist?
>>
>>30024823
yoshidraws
>>
>"I must say, Anonymous, you look quite fetching in your new outfit!"
>You grunt angrily through your gag as she admires her work.
>She chuckles lightly as you try once more to free your arms from the laced-up vinyl binder that imprisons them.
>You can't even stand up since the binder is tied to the ankles of the thigh-high high-heeled boots she's stuck on you, forcing you to stay in a kneeling position
>You had woken up like this after sipping some presumably roofied tea.
>"Is something the matter, dear? Is everything fitting comfortably?"
>She punctuates her words by tightening the laces on your corset, eliciting a pained groan out of you.
>The tightness of the article forced you to take sharp, shallow breaths.
>"Oh Anonymous, you little tease, you had to know it would come to this eventually? You couldn't expect to strut your delicious feminine body around town without anypony taking notice?"
>She traces the tip of her hoof around the curve of your dick beneath the silky panties she tucked it in.
>You squirm and try to close your legs, but the spreader in between your thighs prevents that.
>She laughs at your pathetic state.
>"If only the girls could see you like this Anonymous...Enough dawdling, I've been waiting for this moment since I've first laid eyes on you."
>A sense of dread falls on you as she wraps her hooves around your neck and pulls in close, staring lovingly into your eyes.
>She brings her muzzle in...
>And starts giving you Eskimo kisses.
>"Oh dear, Anonymous, what would the ponies say if they saw you behaving so lewdly?"
>You cock an eyebrow as she gives you a snootleboop and starts nuzzling you again.
>"You're enjoying this, aren't you? You're no better than a common gutterwhore. No, you're worse! A whore would demand payment first!"
>She licks the tip of your nose as you pull your best 'are you fucking kidding me?' face.
>>
File: 1488321595380m.jpg (49KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
1488321595380m.jpg
49KB, 1024x673px
>>30024951
Fucking rara
Good taste though friend
>>
>>30024951
Go on!
>>
>>30018044
For all intents and purposes, this degree of anthropomorphization might as well be classified as anthro. And I don't see why it shouldn't. Because they have no hands? And them having heavily humanized non-equine bodies somehow doesn't even enter the equation? Retarded.
>>
>>30018044
level 2.5 anthro. 3 is where it becomes bannable. playing with fire senpai.
>>
>>30026093
I've seen tamer anthro pics deleted. Bans for posting anthro are pretty rare in general.
>>
File: redheart.png (135KB, 208x589px) Image search: [Google]
redheart.png
135KB, 208x589px
first time, pls no buly

>you knock on the nurses door and it opens
>the first thing you see is the cleavage of red hearts boobs
>"Oh Anon, I thought you'd never come. lets not waste any more time"
>She quickly returns to her desk and gestures for you to follow
>She pick a paper and hands it to you
>It your volunteer agreement
>You already read it online
>you reach for a pen on her desk and your about to pick it, Red Heart grabs your hand
>"Did you read it?"
>you nod
>"ALL of it?"
>you nod again
>She keeps holding your hand and stares you in the eyes "..... do you have the necessary piercings?"
"Yes"
>She lets your hand go, letting you sign the agreement
>"Ok, am just going to scan this, you should be naked and on that chair when I get back"
>you look at it
>Its a gynecologist chair
>you gulp and do as you are told, even putting your legs on the stirrups
>"put your hands behind your back"
>she's standing behind and you didn't even notice her return
>you put your hands back to be secured by cuffs to the chair
>without missing a beat, she dose the same to you thighs and ankles
>you know what you agreed to, but a feeling of dread is starting to make you regret this
>>
>>30026300
>no hooves
First strike.
Lets see what comes next. Judging from the setup, I feel like a second one is quick to follow.
>>
>>30026300
Keep going
>>
>>30024951
>forced feminisation
>gentlefemdom
>restrictive clothing

STOP PUSHING MY BUTTONS!
>>
File: 592300.png (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
592300.png
122KB, 600x600px
>this story and picture are over three years old
Where does the time go?
https://pastebin.com/MY0k2hmr
>>
File: aleppo girl.jpg (72KB, 707x935px) Image search: [Google]
aleppo girl.jpg
72KB, 707x935px
>>30026300

I'll try to continue it next week, it turned that I have more stuff to do than usual

Sorry, here is random picture
>>
>>30020540
>Celestia invites you back to the castle
>You're so nervous from the last visit that you don't respond to the invite
>You get another invite the next day, identical to the first
>After the third invite, you decide to go
>J-just to explain that you aren't interested, of course
>When you arrive, the guards stop you before you can get close
>"Princess Celestia says that you're only allowed on castle grounds if you're wearing this."
>It's the collar from before
>With a tag reading 'Anonymous' on one side and 'Property of Princess Celestia' on the other
>Taking a deep, shaky breath, you reluctantly put it on
>...just so that you can talk to Celestia, of course...
>When you arrive at her chambers, the strap-on is still sitting in the middle of the table
>Otherwise the visit with the Princess went rather normally
>Except that instead of sitting across the table, she sits right next to you
>She's very physical, always touching you or wrapping a wing around your shoulder
>At one point she puts a hoof on your thigh, and it remains there until the visit ends
>You couldn't muster the courage to bring up your concerns
>As you go to leave, she hands you a gift and asks you to wait until you get home to open it
>You do, and blush at what you find inside
>Lacy lingerie; panties, a bra, stockings, and a garter belt, as well as a note:
>'~I can't wait to see you in these~'
>'~Your Princess, Celestia~'
>As you stare at the lewd garments, your blood runs cold as a thought occurs to you
>You never took the collar off
>It's still around your neck
>As you walked through Canterlot, rode the train, made your way home, you were still wearing it
>Lord knows how many ponies saw it
>>
>>30027184
I'd pray all over her face, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>30029298
in the words of another thread

>"Never let a horse imprison you in their sex dungeon just because they say they're gonna let you out eventually. Horses are an untrustworthy sort of folk."

More plz
>>
>>30022978
I agree with this sentiment even though this is my #1 fetish
>>
File: 1410073938745.png (469KB, 3000x3254px) Image search: [Google]
1410073938745.png
469KB, 3000x3254px
>"It's okay if you can't do magic or use it, Anon."
>"You're just a human, after all."
>As if in consolation, Twilight buries her neck into your belly, extending one wing in a hug.
>"Nopony expects you to go on dangerous adventures like us."
>"There's nothing to be ashamed about!"
>She stands up and looks you in the eyes
>"We'll bring you back a souvenir, okay? I just don't want my hubby wubby to get hurt."
>Twilight pecks you on the cheek and stands back down, before rallying the girls and taking off into the horizon
>You loved the mare, but she was far too overprotective.
>Now you need to find something to do while your wife and her friends go off to save Equestria, again.
>>
File: 1398622977413.png (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1398622977413.png
86KB, 900x900px
>The day runs by.
>Chores are done in Spike's absence. You hope he won't mind.
>Of course he won't, the lazy shit.
>You've mostly occupied yourself with a book while the girls were gone, but now you're in the kitchen.
>You don't see it, but you can hear the door open, and air rushes into the castle.
>The door slams shut, and Twilight takes a deep breath.
>She can smell everything. Her clean home, the fresh air.
>Your maleness.
>"Honey, I'm home..."
>The mare rounds the corner and likes what she sees. She's caught you in the kitchen, just preparing yourself a snack, but all she sees is her loyal house hubby.
O-Oh, hi, Twilight. Was your adventure fun?
>Twilight lifts her saddlebags off, retrieving a funny looking teddy bear
>"We went to Urssia! A big bad bear and some others tried to overthrow their good king. It was like a war, there!"
>"It would have been nice to have your knowledge in fighting it..."
Well, that's a reason to take me alo-
>"But in the end we just convinced them to be friends. We didn't need to hurt anybear."
>For now, at least.
>Twilight's tail flicks, and she sighs in relaxation.
>You hear another door in the distance shut as Spike retires to his room. Was anyone else with her?
>Then, Twilight's behavior changes.
>Yep, just her.
>You suddenly feel the doll removed from your hands and placed onto the counter. Twilight approaches you, fighting a blush.
>"And now I'm all alone with my husband, after a looong and haaard day of work."
>Twilight turns her attention to the snack you were preparing yourself
>"So what were you making here? Bananas? Flour?"
>She dips a hoof into the mixture, before cleaning it with that long, course tongue of hers
>You're already sweating. What's gotten into her? She didn't go into heat or anything while she was gone, did she?
>Her wings unfurl and she gives an approving moan
>"Delicious. What else do you have for me?"
>>
File: unfin.png (12KB, 64x93px) Image search: [Google]
unfin.png
12KB, 64x93px
I don't know what you're talking about, d-dear.
>"Skip it, Anon. You know what I want."
>You step back, and a predatory glint flashes across her eyes.
>Dammit Anon, ponies can pick up on body language easily!
>Why is yours so submissive? You're acting like a pussy!
N-No, I really do-
>"Say it. Or maybe I'll say it for you."
>Twilight starts trotting forward. Approaching you, confidence and intent firmly in her wake.
>You're not a god damn woman. You're still have your D.
>D for Dignity.
>But oh shit, she really wants the D. The other D.
>"Do I want a dinner? A bath? Or... you?"
>Oh, she's a horny bitch alright.
>Before you can respond, things happen quickly. The mare rears up onto her hind legs, wings extended, and her horn lights up, and soon enough you're being touched and pulled at, everywhere.
>Her lips press into yours firmly, and her tongue invades your mouth. One of her forehooves holds onto your shoulder for balance, and the other plays with her own sex.
>Twilight's lit horn generates her magic, methodically undoing every button on your shirt, and your pants. Fabric is pulled out of the way before her hoof, slick with her own juices, digs into your underpants.
>Soon enough, you feel her soft, wet frogs rubbing against your cock.
>Her hoof plays around with your hardening sex, rubbing around the head, then stroking the whole length, soaking it with her secretions, and now your pre.
>Your free arm finds itself magically dragged to find purchase on her flank. You instinctively grab it, which delights her as evidenced by the soft groan she gives
>Then, she starts pushing. Her wings act as extra limbs, holding her up on your body.
>She pushes you, walking awkwardly on her rear legs, pushing you into the opposite wall and continuing her assault on you.
>She removes the one hoof from your shoulder and shifts her weight back, and using a bit of magic to enhance the strength in her hoof as she lifts one of your legs off the ground and into the air.
>>
File: sloppy wet kisses.png (294KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
sloppy wet kisses.png
294KB, 750x750px
>Twilight removes her lips from your face and begins softly whispering into your hears while burying her silky soft mane into your neck
>"The girls are spent, too. I've invited them all to the castle for a celebration party, tomorrow..."
>Her hoof painfully slows to a crawl, which would make it hard for you to concentrate were her voice not so overpowering.
>"I think they'll want a cake, and some decorations. Make it nice for them, okay? They worked really hard for it."
>"Do it for me... oh, and Pinkie will be there early to help you. She knows all about baking and setting up parties, after all."
>She pulls back to peck your cheek, before nuzzling the other side of your face and whispering into that ear.
>"And let me know if she gets pushy on you, too. You're -my- husband, so remind her of that. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself."
>She pecks your cheek again.
>"Okay?"
Okay.
>She pulls back, lovingly gazing into your eyes. You can see all the feelings that she has for you.
>Love. Adoration. Respect.
>Hunger.
>The purple princess seals your lips shut with her muzzle again, wrestling your tongue more gently this time.
>All of a sudden, she picks up the pace again. Her hoof resumes it's polishing, her groping, both physical and magical, intensifies.
>>
File: Take it Anon.gif (53KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Take it Anon.gif
53KB, 480x270px
>Twilight's hips start bucking in unison with her prodding hoof now.
>This mare isn't just jacking you off. She's psychologically fucking you.
>Oh god, she's really enjoying this. You can almost hear her winking.
>With a loud pop, her lips finally seperate from yours, producing a long trail of saliva that simply drips onto her hoof, serving only as lubricant for her continued massages.
>Your pants completely on the floor, Twilight lifts up your legs over your body with her magic and her other hoof, pressing your back against the wall for leverage.
>She presses her hips against your butt, continuously not-so-dry humping while her free hoof continues massaging your painfully erect, throbbing staff. Twilight herself begins breathing heavily and moaning.
>You would feel an intense shame at being dominated like this, were it not for how physically good it felt. Her magic directly attacks the nerves in your penis, exciting them, soothing them, and bringing you rapturously close to orgasm
>Just can't hold it anymore. Twilight's warm, soft hoof feels the throbbing in your cock.
>She takes two more steps forward, and firmly presses her hips against your taint and groans, like a man cumming inside his wife.
>You moan so loudly, shamefully, that you swear half the castle heard.
>Your cock twitches and spasms, shooting your seed all over your belly, and a bit on your chest, before simply oozing out.
>Twilight acts quickly, pawing some of the cum off with that same, marshmallow-soft hoof, before bringing it to her mouth and licking it clean.
>She finally sets you down, your own legs shaking until you simply collapse into a sitting position against the wall, exhausted. She giggles and steps back down to her usual all-fours, before leaning in close to your face
>"Bedroom. Tonight. Then you can show me some magic of your own."
>Twilight's wings flap closed, and she trots away, still visibly dripping.
>What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>30022135
>Twilight will never invite the class up to try it for themselves
>>
File: unf.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>30031182
Is there more?
>>
>>30031247
No, got ree'd out of RGRE before bothering to write a follow up.
>>
>>30031256
Faggots. I thought RGRE were into this kind of stuff?
>>
File: 1492629070552.gif (648KB, 1296x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1492629070552.gif
648KB, 1296x1173px
>>30031290
some of the people on this board are so autistic they will ree out stories that fit the OP to a T because they don't like the character choice.
>>
>>30031182
This was fucking great anon.
I'm mad we didn't get to make her cum, but great nonetheless.
>>
>>30020893
>sweaty ass-smothering
Oh holy fuck yes. Reminds me of the sweaty perineum threads a long ways back... top motherfucking unf.
>>
File: computer inviting.png (76KB, 454x396px) Image search: [Google]
computer inviting.png
76KB, 454x396px
>>30031176
>A loving dom that's actually loving instead of being all talk.
Anon you glourious fucking bastard never stop writing, we need more of this shit.
>>
>>30031290
Nah.
They fucking hate femdom super hard.
At leadt the anons do. I dont think their respected writefags really care
>>
>>30031256
You should've kept posting it. Go back to the thread and post it
>>
>>30020893
>Your Face Here panties
Welp, now I know what I'm buying someone
>>
File: eats.png (111KB, 980x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eats.png
111KB, 980x1024px
>>30031357
of course
pony butts are meant to be licked, as said by our friends above.
>>
>>30029298
>You're shaking like a leaf as you step off the train at Canterlot with the collar already around your neck
>Since you had worn it home before, you had decided to wear back
>The damage was done, after all
>When you arrive at the castle, you are stopped by the guards once more
"I'm wearing the collar like I'm supposed to."
>"Princess Celestia has issued new orders. You aren't allowed into the castle grounds unless you're wearing the clothes that she gave you."
>You shift uncomfortably
"I-I am..."
>You look away as you pull down the waistband of your pants about an inch to reveal the top of your lacy panties
>"If you want to visit the Princess, you can't wear clothes on top of them."
"...what?"
>"You're covering up the clothes that she gave you. You have to take those overclothes off before we'll let you pass."
>You feel like a deer caught in the headlights
"...f-fine, just point me to the nearest place where I can change out of-"
>"Right here."
"...you can't be serious..."
>"The Princess was pretty clear. She said that if you showed up wearing overclothes, then you were supposed to remove them right here."
>...
>You could just walk away
>They can't just make you strip
>...
>B-but you want to see Celestia...
>Your hand slowly moves up to undo the buttons on your shirt
>The guards stare on with blank, vaguely bored expressions as you peel the shirt off and reveal the frilly bra beneath
>You jump as a pony walks past you
>She turns her head to say hi, but her eyes widen when she sees your exposed flesh and risqué attire
>She just blushes, looks forward and trots quickly away
>You want to cover yourself, but you know it isn't worth it
>There's a fair amount of distance between you and Celestia, so someone was going to see you
>You swallow a lump in your throat, kick your shoes off, and begin to slowly pull your pants down, careful to avoid pulling your stockings down as well
>You let out a breath as you stand in front of the guards in nothing but lingerie
>>
>>30032757
>They pull a pair of high-heels from the side and set them in front of you
>They don't say anything, but you understand regardless
>You slip the first one on easily, but you have to sit down to put the other on
>The feeling of cold tile against your skin serves as a stark reminder of your current situation
>Not only are you barely wearing anything, but what you are wearing is woefully inadequate at covering you
>The sheer fabric and lacy design meant that everything underneath was on full display
>Your fairly-visible cock twitches at the thought
>The guards help you to your feet and allow you to stumble off to your destination
>Thankfully they seemed uninterested in your fetishised form, as were most of the other guards
>You weren't so lucky with the wider staff and visitors of the castle
>Worse than the revealing clothes was having to hide your semi-erect penis as you staggered uncertainly on your heels
>The walk was mercifully short; you arrived at Celestia's door without too many ponies seeing your shame
>She beamed happily as she greeted you
>"Good morning, my most cherished human."
>Her eyes crawl up and down your body, a faint glimmer of lustful hunger flickering momentarily behind them as they do
>"You look absolutely beautiful, Anonymous."
>You squirm under her scrutiny
"T-thanks, Princess Celestia..."
>"Actually, from this point forward, you will refer to me as 'Your Highness'. Is that understood?"
>Her tone of voice let you know that this was an order rather than a request
>You weakly nod in affirmation
>She looks unsatisfied
"...yes, Your Highness..."
>Her warm smile returns
>"Good. Now that's out of the way, let's have some tea! Twilight was telling me of this 'Rocket' technology you described to her, I'd love to hear about it myself."
>She steps up to your side and puts a wing around you to lead you inside
>The heavy sound of the door closing behind you filled you with unexpected dread
>As well as unwanted excitement
>>
>>30032767
>Celestia continues to speak as you follow her into her room, but as soon as the table comes into view your attention is focused on it instead of her
>The strap-on remained on the center, but this time it was joined by another object
>A bottle of lubricant
>"Don't worry, it's not going in you just yet."
>Her words derail your train of thought
>It's the first time she's acknowledged the object's existence at all
>"That does remind me, though. There's a small bit of business to be taken care of before we can have our tea. Bend over the table, please."
>Your insides twist into knots as you agonize over whether or not you should go along with her request
>She frowns
>"I've made a request of you, Anonymous. Isn't there something you should say when your Princess requests something?"
>You jump
"Oh, I-I mean, yes Your Highness!"
>Wait, what?
>No, you were still trying to decide if you were even going to do it!
>Princess Celestia smiles once again and nods lightly
>"Thank you, Anon."
>She watches on as you stare conflictedly at the table
>She seems content to wait as you take you time lowering yourself to your knees and laying your upper half across the cool surface
>Your pupils contract as her magic levitates the bottle of lubricant out of your field of view
>When you try to turn to follow it, Celestia stops you
>"Eyes forward, please."
>You stare forward yet again, and a tense silence falls over the room
>"...I've made another request, Anon."
"Yes Your Highness, sorry."
>"Thank you. Now please lower your underwear."
>You hesitate
>Celestia doesn't rush you
>You take a deep breath
"...yes, Your Highness.."
>You slip a thumb into the waistband of your panties and slide them down to your thighs
>Her forehoof comes in to guide your legs slightly apart before she speaks in a soft, comforting tone
>"If you feel any pain, discomfort, or even if you just don't like what's happening, then speak up and we'll stop. Okay?"
>>
>>30032776
>It takes a few moments for you to find your voice to respond
"...okay..."
>"Anonymous..."
"Yes, Your Highness."
>"Thank you. I'll do everything in my power to assure your comfort and safety."
>Her words were obviously meant to ease your mind, but all they did was churn up your uncertainty and fear
>The swirling tempest in your head halted as you felt the cool, slick sensation of lubricant being applied to your anus
>You gasp as her magic carries the fluid through the center of your ring and spreads it around the inside of your rectum
>Her magic dissipates, and you sigh
>You feel the warmth of Celestia's fur on your back as she lowers her weight onto you
>She nuzzles your neck before bringing her mouth up to your ear
>"Just relax. If you feel like you're being pushed too far, just say so. We can stop at any time."
>You're feeling unbearably anxious, but the fact that the strap-on hasn't moved from it's spot helps calm your nerves a bit
>A gentle pressure on the center of your anus shakes those nerves
>"Shh, just relax. You'll like this, I promise."
>You squeak as the object slowly advances into you
>It starts with a narrow point and widens the further in it goes
>As your hole opens wider and wider around the invader, a small moan escapes from you
>Celestia quietly giggles
>"You make some pretty cute noises, Anon."
>She kisses your cheek as the object pushes further into your depths
>Right at the moment where it starts to become too much, where you're being spread to wide and almost begin to feel pain, the object rapidly slopes inwards and allows your hole to contract
>Her magic releases it, and the shape of the object causes it to be 'sucked' into you until a flared base is pulled flat against your anus
>You pant as the ordeal is finally over and Celestia lavishes you with affection
>"Good girl, Anon! Good girl, just relax and focus on how it feels inside of you."
>>
>>30032786
>You squirm at her words, but there are more pressing matters to attend to
>You reach behind you and run your fingers along the edge of the base of the object currently lodged in your asshole
>After a few moments of feeling the object with both your hands and intestines, it finally clicks
>It's a buttplug
>You estimated that it was about one and a half fingers wide at it's largest point
>N-not that you know what fingers feel like in there...
>It was quite a bit smaller than the dildo on the table, which looked to be a little bit bigger than three down a fair portion of it's generous length, and even larger than that at the head and ring
>Celestia's soft voice catches your attention
>"How does it feel?"
>You focus on the toy, and experimentally try to push it out to no avail
>The sensation of having your tunnel filled was somewhat pleasant, and you could feel a bit of pressure against your prostate
"I'm okay..."
>She smiles
>"If you've enjoyed this experience, then perhaps there's something you should say to me?"
"...t-thank you...Your Highness."
>Her smile widens
>"You're very welcome, Anonymous."
>She stands up, and pulls your panties back up with her magic
>"Now then, I believe you were going to tell me about this 'Apollo Program' that has fascinated Twilight so much?"
>She lays down by your side and lifts your abdomen up so that you're kneeling
"O-oh, um, that's how us humans traveled to our moon."
>"Please tell me more, it sounds incredible."
>You proceed to have a conversation about rocketry and spaceflight with Princess Celestia
>While wearing women's lingerie
>With a buttplug inside of you
>Your position on your knees was kind of uncomfortable, but any attempt to change how you were sitting caused Celestia to correct you back
>Knees together, legs folded beneath you, hands on your knees, back straight
>Any deviation and your posture was immediately corrected
>>
>>30032796
>Despite all of this, you manage to hold up your end of the conversation for almost an hour
>Celestia checks the time and the corners of her mouth dip slightly
>She sighs
>"I'm going to have to cut our visit off here."
>She stands up before continuing in a hesitant tone
>"...you can return home tonight. You'll return this weekend, do you understand?"
>She's giving an order rather than extending an invitation
"Y-yeah, I'll be-I mean yes, Your Highness."
>You bow your head like in your Japanese animes
>You see a glint of pleasure in her eye at the gesture
>"Good. I'll see you then. Have a good evening."
>She softly kisses your lips and gives you a hug
>She turns to trot out the door, stopping just as she's about to leave the room
>"You can remove the plug once you've gotten home, but it absolutely must stay inside until then. Do you understand?"
>The prospect of sitting on a train for a long period of time with something up your ass to carry all the vibrations of the tracks inside sounds pretty daunting
"...y-yes Your Highness."
>She nods
>"Safe travels, Anon."
>And she leaves you alone in her room
>You glance back to the strap-on dildo sitting among the dishes and snacks
>How long will it be until she uses that on you?
>Just the thought makes your stomach turn
>But your actions today have certainly put you on a path that can only end with it synthetic-balls-deep inside of you
>Your skin crawls, and you push the thought out of your mind
>You trust Celestia
>And Celestia seems to think that this is something that you're going to enjoy
>As uncertain and anxious as you feel about what happened here today, you know deep down that you enjoyed every second of it
>And it wouldn't have happened if Celestia hadn't pushed you into it
>You decide to decipher your feelings later, and lift yourself up onto your high-heels
>You bite your lip as your movement shifts the plug inside of you
>It's going to be a long ride home
>>
File: 1490309366873.png (170KB, 428x666px) Image search: [Google]
1490309366873.png
170KB, 428x666px
This is glorious.
>>
File: WeNeededToStop.png (279KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
WeNeededToStop.png
279KB, 680x453px
>>30032808
ALL OF MY UNFF!

more please
>>
File: Angrygasm.jpg (47KB, 516x355px) Image search: [Google]
Angrygasm.jpg
47KB, 516x355px
>"Remember Anon, get every last drop."
>"Nnnngh..."
>"Good job, Anon. Now you have to start all over again."
>>
>>30031176
>"And let me know if she gets pushy on you, too. You're -my- husband, so remind her of that. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself."

There's no way i could resist Pinkie
>>
>>30033260
Dont be a whore anon, you belong to twilight, not simply any mare that puts a hoof on your dick.
She's trusting you to stand up for yourself.
>>
>>30032808
MORE, I NEED MORE..PLLEASE
>>
>>30033260
You don't deserve her if you can't stop thinking with your dick for one fucking second Anon.
Hope she cucks you with Flash or smth.
>>
File: Tia41.png (806KB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Tia41.png
806KB, 5760x3240px
>>30032808
This green was positively awesome.Celestia seems to be prime Domme material.

Just interested, where it will do from there?
Obviously Anon likes it. But will he talk with Celestia about it? For example, confess his feelings about it, what he likes and what he does not, establish some kind of boundaries(or lack of them), and live a happy relationship?
Or will he just silently submit? And if so, how far will Celestia push him?
>>
File: 1493520973413.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493520973413.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>30031182
>>
File: Tia13.png (2MB, 5490x4860px) Image search: [Google]
Tia13.png
2MB, 5490x4860px
...And now the thread is dead.
>>
File: bicky wicky give me your dicky.gif (590KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bicky wicky give me your dicky.gif
590KB, 400x400px
Some normally submissive mares become total doms when the worst part of their estrus is involved.
>>
>>30034354
This is about as slow as the thread was moving yesterday.

Femdom threads on /mlp/ are destined to be small and slow. Most Anons on here would rather be the lion than the sheep.
>>
>>30034416
Who would've guessed, /mlp/ has shit taste.
>>
>>30033724
>>30034085
I don't belong to anyone, it's my hot body i'll do what I want
>>
>>30034438
>I don't belong to anyone
>in a femdom thread
Yeah, really wonder why huh
>>
>>30034445
whatever, I do what I want. They want to be the dom they have to earn it
>>
File: riiiiight.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
riiiiight.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>30034448
>>
While I'm still here, I should probably go ahead and give a pastebin link for my story up here: >>30032808

https://pastebin.com/t916nLsg

>>30034087
I will try to continue it, and I do have some ideas of what I want to do. I just don't know if I want to discuss them before I write them. On the one hand it would be nice to know what people like before I start writing, but on the other hand I'd also like to surprise people.
>>
>>30034450
You know I'm right. And I'll fuck that dragon too.
>>
File: lol.png (372KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
372KB, 500x670px
>>30034468
closet faggot
>>
File: Tia33.png (2MB, 9600x5400px) Image search: [Google]
Tia33.png
2MB, 9600x5400px
>>30034460
Taking Celestia's personality into account, first scenario I've mentioned(discuss-establish-live out) IMO makes more sense than the second one(slowly bend and shape), and will lead to a better story all around.
Indeed, /mlp/ might prefer the second option - it's more extreme, and who doesn't like their fantasies extreme? But I see writing it out without breaking Tia's character as almost impossible.

Just my two cents. I'm sure that you already gave it more thought than I or any other anon will ever be assed to, so go wild and shape your creation as you see fit!
>>
>>30034501
No, extreme is shit.
I want my femdom to be sweet, kind and loving, not just shoving horsedongs up my ass.
>>
File: Tia50.png (676KB, 3500x3228px) Image search: [Google]
Tia50.png
676KB, 3500x3228px
>>30034508
Totally agree with you.
However, I saw few great greentext stories with somewhat similar character development derogate into pure fetish fuel, and it was mostly approved by recipients, so I can't really speak for all of the /mlp/.
Basically, YMMV.
>>
>>30034508
was going to use that ponk and rara comic where ponk feels bad after theyre done, but i couldnt find it.
>>
File: 857146.png (3MB, 3567x4488px) Image search: [Google]
857146.png
3MB, 3567x4488px
>>30034569
>>
>>30034420
this

had an ex-escort sit on my face some weeks ago. no hooves but who am i to judge ^:3
>>
>>30034569
Thats super cute&comfy
>>
File: Twigasm 20.jpg (92KB, 475x498px) Image search: [Google]
Twigasm 20.jpg
92KB, 475x498px
I want Twilight to spoon me after riding my ass with her marecock
>>
>>30034501
There won't be much discussion between Anon and Celestia about boundaries, but she isn't exactly going to mold and shape him either. She's going to push his boundaries, but if she comes up against a line that he refuses to cross, she won't force him over it.

>>30034508
The horsedong is going up Anon's ass eventually, but it'll take a fair amount of time before she's laid the groundwork and prepared him for it. She doesn't want to fuck Anon in the ass with a strap-on, she wants Anon to want her to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on. She knows that he likes being dominated by mares, and she knows that he likes having things put up his butt by mares, she just needs to make sure that he's ready to be mounted and bred by a mare.

>>30034521
Basically the first part was him being paraded around a public area in women's underwear and having a buttplug stuck in him, so you could argue that it's already at that point. Celestia isn't going to be verbally abusing him, chaining him up in her basement, forcing him to lick her hooves clean, or whipping him until he's gushing blood anytime soon, if that's the kind of stuff that you're worried about.

That being said, I should offer the huge caveat that I'm not even a hundred percent sure if I'm going to continue. I'll try to continue today or tomorrow, but don't be surprised if this is all you get. I have no shortage of ideas, but that's part of the problem: I just want to write something short, but I've got a fucking novel's worth of stuff I'd like to put into it.

But anyway, the hypothetical next update won't be about stuff going into Anon's butt. As for the also hypothetical future beyond that, how do you guys feel about aftercare? I'd love to write about Celestia pushing Anon a little too far and spending an evening bathing, cuddling, and comforting him to make up for it, as long as people would also like to read it.
>>
File: Tia41.jpg (1008KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Tia41.jpg
1008KB, 2480x3508px
>>30035168
>There won't be much discussion between Anon and Celestia about boundaries, but she isn't exactly going to mold and shape him either. She's going to push his boundaries, but if she comes up against a line that he refuses to cross, she won't force him over it.
That's OK with me
>Celestia isn't going to be verbally abusing him, chaining him up in her basement, forcing him to lick her hooves clean, or whipping him until he's gushing blood anytime soon, if that's the kind of stuff that you're worried about.
Yep, that's what I've meant. Thanks for heads up
>As for the also hypothetical future beyond that, how do you guys feel about aftercare? I'd love to write about Celestia pushing Anon a little too far and spending an evening bathing, cuddling, and comforting him to make up for it, as long as people would also like to read it.
All for it! Will be great to see what you have in store.
>>
>>30035168
Aftercare is important.
>>
>>30035168
I agree with
>>30035314
>>30035331

I really hope you keep writing man.
>>
>>30035168
Aftercare is the single most underutilised thing in this sort of fiction, as far as im aware the only mlp related series that actually pays attention to it is Clocktower society but that has problems of its own.
>>
>>30034472
ur a faggot
>>
>>30036197
i want to tongue punch her right in the fart box
>>
>>30034521
Yeah, but that's because writefags are generally into these extremes themselves and/or prone to listen to those extremist minorities. And it's their right to do so

>>30034569
That was super cute, but the 'I didn't mean it when I said you belonged to me' feels, I dunno, out of place?
I mean, if it's just sex play, okay, but if they're in a relationship, I'd take it the wrong way.

>>30035168
Oh, don't worry too much about my input there >>30034508
Anon, you can write whatever the hell you feel like. I was just giving the other guy a "Well I'm against that."

>>30035331
>>30036417
yes
>>
>>30034411
This is now canon.
>>
>>30035168
>how do you guys feel about aftercare? I'd love to write about Celestia pushing Anon a little too far and spending an evening bathing, cuddling, and comforting him to make up for it, as long as people would also like to read it.
id love to see this if you do continue
>>
>>30036914
address the juices
>>
>>30036956
u wot?
>>
I would love to see some orgasm denial.

Can you imagine? Celestia casting a spell on your junk, then treating you to the most intense fellatio of your life. And just when you approach the finish line, the spell blocks you.

And she keeps sucking, making you beg her to stop and let you cum. Or even using a spell to keep you on the edge for hours, sweating and leaking all the while.
>>
File: 1351772599303.png (21KB, 230x194px) Image search: [Google]
1351772599303.png
21KB, 230x194px
>>30037298
>on edge for hours
>for hours
>hours
boner in space
>>
>>30018030
Is this 8anon or something? I thought he was supposed to be full red.
>>
>>30037298
https://e621.net/post/show/1183903
Launch this webm and rev up your imagination
>>
>>30037510
Tumblr anon's are grey with sunglasses
>>
>>30036969
when you have this level of femdom theres going to be juices afterwards. Those need addressed
>>
File: 1485555885677.jpg (94KB, 1133x389px) Image search: [Google]
1485555885677.jpg
94KB, 1133x389px
>>30037298
>when you can't nut but she still suckin'
>>
Will anyone except me keep this thread alive?
>>
File: 1467092991565.png (618KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1467092991565.png
618KB, 843x843px
>>30038037
Sleepy time, sorry
>>
>>30038037
I want to please her ass in all the ways after her long hours are up.
>>
File: 1443975471419.gif (326KB, 512x463px) Image search: [Google]
1443975471419.gif
326KB, 512x463px
>>30037298
unf
>>
>>30037513
>tfw he releases the source files of all his animations so you can edit your autistic OC in as you please
God bless htpot
>>
File: 07.jpg (203KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
203KB, 1000x1000px
Good night.
Have an excited professional pone
>>
>dom-lestia takes it too far with anon
>promises him she will do anything to make up for it
>anon takes his time plotting his lewd and emberassing revenge
>a week later he makes celly dress up in full whorsegear and does a hour of dressage in the royal gardens with her
>turns out raising hoofs and legs that high is like wearing really high heels for pones or something
>she promises him he will pay for it
>>
>>30038264
Imagine if she also cast a "enhanced payload" spell as well, so when you nut you drench her face.

That is if she lets you; she may just pin you to the bed with an egg vib taped to your cock until your balls are bluer than Luna's coat.
>>
>>30037298
>>30038693
>not wanting to pump her womb full of cum and impregnate her
fgts
>>
>>30038604
Being mean to your mistress actually seems counter-productive
>>
File: 06.png (137KB, 1088x1340px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
137KB, 1088x1340px
Keep this thread alive.
>>
>>30018036
>>30018045
>>30018085
t. likes diapers and scat
>>
>>30038037
>Anthro
You're playing a dangerous game Anon.

Personally I don't get the mental gymnastics people take to make themselves hate anthro. I think it can look pretty good.
>>
>>30039219
Yeah 2close

They may as well just drop the rule against it considering like the show being "bad" it's always been a vocal minority shitting on it. I mean, humans get discussed at the same level as pony at times and mods don't bat an eye.
>>
Pahrump bump bump bump
>>
I want Twilight Sparkle to make me lick her behind-the-tail region
>>
File: Now just relax.png (800KB, 1042x566px) Image search: [Google]
Now just relax.png
800KB, 1042x566px
>>
File: 456752.png (455KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
456752.png
455KB, 900x900px
>Twilight burns a brand of her cutie mark into your neck for everypony to see
>>
>>30040898
Body mutilation is a big turn-off for me.
Also, Twilight a hoe, noone likes Twilight.
>>
>>30036827
>I didn't mean it when I said you belonged to me
shes wearing a collar. it was part of the pet play where ponk claimed she was just property to her.
>>
>>30040898
That would be super hot
Marking is 10/10, but the pain would be... I dunno, she'd have to push me a lot to accept.

>>30041053
Fuck you, she's perfect.

>>30041100
Well, yes, but 'belonging' isn't purely a SM thing.
You can't really say that as an act, or a play. The same as 'I love you'.
You can't ask a hooker or a sex-friend to tell you they love you. (Or rather, you can, but it won't end well.)
I don't know, maybe I'm just too romantic for that.
>>
>>30041148
the point was rarity enjoyed it because its her fetish. it looks like ponk doesnt enjoy it as much but she likes rarity enough to fulfill her fetishes for her. it made her feel like an asshole even though rarity wanted it.

its actually something that happens quite often, at least in my experience.
>>
>>30041148
>she'd have to push me a lot to accept.
implying you would have a choice.
>>
>>30041176
No, yes, I understand that part, and I totally agree with it.
What I don't like/understand is her saying, 'oh btw, I didn't mean it when I said I wanted you all to myself'
And I'm putting myself in rarara's place.
I'm trying to turn the words around, but I don't see how you could say that if you really /loved/ that person.
>>
>>30041189
>>30041148
Also, Collaring serves exact same function but is more practical in almost every way.
>>
>>30041196
because for some people saying someone is your piece of property is considered dehumanizing.
>>
>>30041200
Oh yes, same as lipsticks and bites and whatever.
But it's permanent. It's symbolic.
Same as a tattoo I guess, but even more, much more primal.
>>
>>30040898
I wrote a very short green once about Sunset and Anon having sex and Sunset ties Anon over a coffee table and brands one of his ass cheeks with her cutie mark.
>>
>>30041209
>be in a loving relationship with a girl
>get into some kinky stuff
>she likes getting tied up and spanked
>You tell her she belongs to you
"URR I'M NOT A THING ANON FUCK YOU IM A HUMAN BEING"
Feminists aren't people anon.
>>
>>30040766
This pic brings back a lot of feelings.
I found this picture right when I joined the ride but before finding this site. I didn't start clopping yet but I came across this picture one day and I got so hard so quick. I clopped for the first time that day and felt guilty about it right after. I then only used that picture to masturbate too for a week straight until I found this site and later discovered derpibooru.
I haven't seen this pic for about a year now.
>>
>>30040898
That would be extremely painful.
>>
File: NibrzZal4eaS.jpg (60KB, 671x479px) Image search: [Google]
NibrzZal4eaS.jpg
60KB, 671x479px
>>30018036
>>30018045
>>30018085
>>30020497
>not wanting to be a woman's slave
Shit taste, I bet you faggots fantasize about consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>30041503
Nope. I like to fantasize about dominant mares being put into a submissive position and then dominated.
I usually fantasize that I'm a teacher in a HS teaching sex Ed and decide to demonstrate how to conceive a child with help from my wife, Sunset. I then proceed to put my naked wife on my desk in front of the class, putt a horse tail butt plug in her ass, a bridle and but in her mouth and proceed to impregnate her in front of everyone.
>>
>>30041535
Then why are you in the femdom thread?
>>
>>30041541
I still enjoy fantasizing about femdom too. It's more of a side fetish for me.
I wouldn't mind being bent over a table and fucked hard in the ass by a strap on. Most preferably worn by Zecora.
>>
>>30041357
you asked why someone might feel bad about it, i was just explaining why.
>>
>>30041781
Oh yeah, don't worry, I just felt like shitposting about feminists.
>>
>>30026628
Fucks sake
Everytime, it gets me every fucking time.
And every time I forget that it just stops there. Leaving me wanting more.
>>
>want to write green
>cant come up with some good gentle-dom
>always drift off into bodymodification, nonconsensual, objectification amd other stuff due to non-pony fics i have read before
>its the only stuff i can get off to these days

I'm sorry!
>>
>>30042010
Go cold turkey for at least a week, no fapping at all and that'll usually 'reset' your tastes to somewhat close to vanilla.
>>
>>30035168
>Gentle femdom with light femenization/cross dressing and butt plugs
Holy shit anon you're hitting all my buttons. Good fucking job with that green.
>>
>mfw dom about to sit on my face
>mfw ready to please her ofrices
>mfw they dont exist
>mfw no face
>>
File: 1492879048850.jpg (83KB, 1199x678px) Image search: [Google]
1492879048850.jpg
83KB, 1199x678px
>>30042935
>your pony waifu will never tease you and magically heighten your arousal
>she will then never present her featureless crotch to you and tease you about how there's no hole to stick it into
>you will never live in ultimate suffering
Why even exist?
>>
File: 235698356.png (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
235698356.png
479KB, 1280x720px
>>30042951
>there's no hole to stick it into
>>
>>30042951
>something something anon in hoersland
>mares grinding up anons crotch constantly whenever he leaves the house
>has had enough and wants to >rape
>there is nothing there
>turns out celestia removed all holes down there to solve the rapeproblem some thousand years ago
>the stork brings any mare that grinded up his crotch a filly
>anon has to pay up
>kills himself

The end
>>
>>30036914
>spending an evening bathing, cuddling, and comforting him
I'd read this even it if wasn't aftercare and needed because she went a little far.
I want a very loving and gentle but also very dominant Celestia.
Now
In real life.
>>
>>30038574
Any femdom with this wonderful professional mare?
I have a huuuuuuuge thing for girls in business suits.
>>
>>30041216
>lipsticks marking

That's so obvious yet I never thought to line it up.
Huge fan of lipstcik fetish and kisses
>>
>>30034460
>>30032808
The ass stuff isn't for me, but I like everything else about this.

Celly best celly.
>>
File: d72ioif.png (153KB, 794x1005px) Image search: [Google]
d72ioif.png
153KB, 794x1005px
>>30042991
>down there
>>
>>30044076
back there you ignorant purple twat
>>
>>30044076
if twiggles keeps this up, this thread will turn into maledom and i will whip her ass until its bloody
>>
>ywn have luna lock you in chastity
>ywn become her “lesbian“boyfriend, fucking her with a strap on while you remain locked up
>ywn be milked via quick, loveless magical prostate stimulation

HNNNNNGGG
>>
File: 03.gif (66KB, 241x264px) Image search: [Google]
03.gif
66KB, 241x264px
>>
>>30031154
You reposted this from the Magicless Anonymous thread
>>
>>30042010
I would enjoy a story with this. Please write it.
>>
>>30042010
>>30045819
Seconded
>>
File: thats-my-fetish-gifs.jpg (30KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
thats-my-fetish-gifs.jpg
30KB, 600x318px
>>30044627
>using strapon in chastity while being humiliated
But I'd rather have Twilight
>>
File: 1451880884668.png (100KB, 257x216px) Image search: [Google]
1451880884668.png
100KB, 257x216px
>>30044627
>ywn have your genitals magically numbed so you don't feel anything from your forced milking
life is suffering
>>
File: 1493083362668.png (367KB, 1000x694px) Image search: [Google]
1493083362668.png
367KB, 1000x694px
Bump
>>
Ooh, I got an idea:

Femanon domming a cute stallion. Imagine him, squirming on his back while Fem teases his cock and balls, moaning and panting, unable to finish, unused to the feeling of fingers on his shaft.

And as a stallion, she wouldn't need to tease him for very long to get him to the edge.
>>
>>30047651
>Femanon domming Pone, when you could have Pone domming Anon
Git outta here
>>
>>30032808
>"It's wonderful to see you again, my little human!"
"Thank you, Your Highness."
>You bow your head lightly, and Celestia's smile widens
>You were wearing the same stockings, bra, panties, and garterbelt that you had worn on your previous visit
>This time, however, the guards made you wear a pair of shoulder-length gloves and some restraints before you could enter the castle
>You weren't currently being restrained, but the heavily padded cuffs around each wrist and ankle could easily be chained together or to a wall or something
>It made you nervous about what Your Highness had planned for you today
>She invited you into her bedroom as usual, and you accepted
>You were surprised to see that the strap-on wasn't on the table anymore
>There actually wasn't anything on the table at all
>No toys, no dishes, no food, nothing
>However, there were now chains attached to each of the four legs, which pretty much gave away her intentions
>"The tea will be delivered shortly, but there is some business that we must attend to before then. Kneel."
"Yes, Your Highness."
>You lowered yourself to your knees as your mind anxiously flipped through the possibilities of what may be about to happen
>You're pulled out of your thoughts as she suddenly clips a leash onto your collar
>She smiles warmly down to you and speaks softly
>"You enjoyed our last visit, right?"
"Yes, Your Highness, absolutely."
>Part of the reason you were so conflicted about all of this is because of how much you did like it
>You never did anything like this before
>She traces her hoof along your jawline
>"Well, I think it's only fair if you do something that I like today. Don't you agree?"
>She's probably going to put something else up your butt
"...I suppose so, Your Highness."
>She pouts playfully
>"Your hesitation wounds me, Anon. I like more than just butt stuff."
>This mare can read you like a book
>Which is probably why you're kneeling on her floor in panties
>>
>>30048077
>She suddenly pulls forward on the leash and thrusts her face into yours
>It morphs into a hungry sneer
>"It just happens to be my favorite, so I hope that tight little hole of yours is ready, servant~"
>What the fuck
>She loosens the grip on your leash as her face returns to the gentle grace that normally rests on it
>"Please keep your back straight, posture is very important."
"Uh...yes, Your Highness?"
>You do as she says while trying to subtly cover your half-chub
>She giggles to herself before she starts to turn in place, being careful to step over your leash
>Her ethereal tail trails across your chest, face, and shoulders as the crackling static-like sensation gives you goosebumps
>And then she lifts her tail
>When her vagina and anus are presented to you, this all becomes real
>Despite what had happened during your prior visits, you didn't really think of her as a sexual being
>It almost felt like she was literally only doing that stuff because she somehow knew that you liked it, not because it aroused her as well
>She was an ageless goddess, practically the mother to an entire nation
>She felt too powerful to indulge in the petty lusts that plagued you mere mortals
>Having her willingly display her genitals to you felt impossibly lewd
>Her magic pulls her labia apart to expose her pink insides to you, and her clitoris winks out
>"What do you think?"
"I-it's as beautiful as the rest of you, Your Highness."
>"Thank you. I hope you're hungry, Anon."
>Before you can respond, she pulls forward on the leash until your face is held against her soft mound
>"Lick me."
>You do
>You start by running your tongue up and down the length of her slit
>When her clitoris winks out again, you move your mouth over from where it emerged and follow it back inside with your tongue
>You manage to coax it out once more, sucking and licking until her body manages to wrestle it back from you and pull it back into her body
>>
>>30047651
Ehhh... If I can finish that fic today, I'll see and try to write a little something for you aight?
I mean, there's just so little content like this, I can understand femanons are feeling left out. Also I never wrote about a stallion, so, that could be fun.
Which stallion?
>>
>>30048083
>A soft moan from Celestia lets you know that you're doing a good job
>Sound was really your only feedback, since her voluptuous flanks filled the periphery of your vision
>Aside from her winking and generous fluids, obviously
>Your dick becomes painfully erect as you continue to eat her out, switching your focus between her energetic clitoris, soft vulva, and moist tunnel
>Your last visit didn't end with an orgasm, and the thought occurs to you that you might not get one this time either
>Deciding to literally take the matter into your own hands, you slide a hand into your panties and begin to stroke yourself
>You bury your face into her as your hand begins to move at a brisk pace
>Suddenly, Celestia hooks one of her back hooves inside your elbow and pulls your hand away from your dick
>"Focus on the task at hand, Anonymous."
>You feel a little annoyed, but decide to do as you're told and continue performing oral
>She pulls the leash tighter, almost smothering you in her folds as you happen across a sensitive spot within her
>Her gasps and moans were turning you on a lot
>Your twitching cock strained against the lacy material of your panties, and the friction was very stimulating
>It gave you an idea
>You grabbed the inside of your thigh, and moved your hips to grind your dick against your wrist
>It has a surprisingly strong effect on you, and you inadvertantly grunt into Celestia
>She sighs before stepping away from you
>Strands of fluid connect you to her until they are broken by distance
>She turns back to face you, looking disappointed
>Your hands are moved back onto your knees by her magic
>"Anonymous...don't you think it's a bit rude to just stroke your penis without invitation in a mare's bedroom?"
>You look away and weakly shrug
"Well, I mean...we were...I was..."
>She stares down at you expectantly
>You knew exactly what she wanted to hear
"...Yes, it was rude Your Highness, I'm sorry."
>She cups your cheek and tilts your head back up to her
>>
>>30048109
>She still looks disappointed
>She really knows how to make you feel guilty
>"And even ignoring your disregard for proper social decorum, don't you feel that a subject cumming before her Princess is a little selfish?"
>Is she sexually pulling rank on you?
"Well...I guess so, Your Highness..."
>She looks a little unhappy with your less-than-definitive answer, but doesn't pursue it any further
>"The satisfaction and pleasure of an orgasm should be reserved for special occasions, or else you risk becoming desensitized, and the action becomes mundane and expected. Don't you agree?"
>She sort of had a point, but you're worried what her endgame here was
"Yes, your Highness."
>She nods
>"Did you masturbate after returning home from our visit last time?"
>You blush as she stares into your eyes
>"Please answer the question, Anon."
"...yes.."
>"Yes?"
"...yes, Your Highness, I did."
>"And did you masturbate in between then and now?"
>You squirm and look away
>She just waits
>"Yes, your Highness..."
>She sighs and closes her eyes
>"Search the drawer over there. I believe you'll know what I want when you see it. If you don't, then don't hesitate to ask for direction."
>With a bit of trepidation you slide closer to the drawer she gestured towards and open it
>Well there's the strap-on
>Hoping that isn't what she wants, you dig through the drawer and explore it's contents
>It's totally full of sex toys, all of them insertible
>Dildos, anal beads, vibrators, and various other things
>One object confuses you for a moment
>A curved metal tube attached to a large ring
>After a moment, it clicks and you recognize it
>Oh fuck, this is what she's looking for
>Celestia's soft voice shakes you from your thoughts
>"Bring it here, Anonymous."
>You force down a hard lump in your throat as you slowly return to Celestia
>The confusion, uneasiness, and even fear from the prior visit are back in full force
>She floats the object out of your hands and in front of your eyes
>>
>>30048115
>"Do you know what this is, Anon?"
"...It's a chastity cage, Your Highness."
>She's going to lock your dick up
>You won't be able to masturbate, or even get an erection once it's on
>She gives you a small, sympathetic smile
>"I know you must be a little scared, but this may be necessary. I can't be with you at all times to protect you. Can you promise me that you won't pleasure yourself in the future?"
>Her tone of voice surprises you
>She seems to be genuinely asking
>She's offering you an out, all you have to do is say that you won't jerk it, and she won't make you wear that thing
>You deliberate on your choice for a moment, and she waits as usual
>...If you tell her that you won't do it, you would be lying
>And you can't bring yourself to lie to your Princess
"...no, Your Highness. I can't promise that..."
>She closes her eyes and exhales loudly
>"I'm sorry Anonymous. Lay back on the table."
"Yes, Your Highness."
>Shakily, you sit on the edge of the table and slide back until you can lie down
>She guides one of your wrists to the corner, and brings one of the chains up and attaches it to your cuff
>You had almost forgotten about those
>She planned this
>Clever girl
>After binding your other wrist, she unclips your garter belt from your stockings and pulls your panties off before beginning to bind your ankles
>It occurs to you that this is actually the first time Celestia is actually going to see your penis totally uncovered
>And it might also be the last
>...That's probably a massive exaggeration, but your feelings are all over the place right now
>"Are you comfortable?"
>About as comfortable as you could be while chained down to a hard wooden table
"I'm alright, Your Highness."
>"Good. Then let's get started."
>She holds the chastity cage in front of your face again
>"I had this designed specially for you, Anon. Obviously a cage designed for a stallion wouldn't fit on you."
>>
>>30048132
>"Getting Rarity to collect the proper measurements without you catching on was quite the challenge."
>You were kind of suspicious when she suddenly asked to take new measurements for clothes and insisted that you be naked for 'maximal accuracy'
>Wait, does that mean that Rarity knows about you and Celestia?
>Do the others know?
>She rotates it in front of your eyes, and you study it
>After a few seconds, you suddenly realized that there's no lock
>"The locking mechanism is entirely internal. Once it's on, it can only be removed by magic."
>You swallow nervously
>"I'm going to put it on now. Is that understood?"
>You nod
"Yes, Your Highness."
>You're nervous as fuck
>The device clicks, and the penis tube folds back to expose the metal ring
>Then she brings the device down to your cock
>Her magic grips your genitals as she begins to put it on
>As she first pushes one of your testicles through the ring, and you're a little surprised at how small it is
>Are you even going to fit?
>Your next testicle goes through, and the ring feels like it fits around them pretty well
>Next, she bends your mostly flaccid dick down and slides it through the cool metal ring, completing the ensemble
>You can definitely feel it around you, but it isn't painful
>"Is everything alright?"
>You nod, and she smiles
>"Good. If I'm hurting you, let me know immediately."
>She bends your penis back until your head lines up with the opening of the tube, and begins pushing you in
>Since you were slightly hard, she sort of had to stuff you in
>It's sort of uncomfortable, but that's kind of the point of chastity
>You felt your penis advance along the inside of the cool, curved metal tube until your head reaches the end
>Your urethra lines up perfectly with the hole in the end
>She begins the fold the tube down, and your heart begins to beat at record speed
>When it closes and you hear the click of the lock, you feel an unexpected rush of relief
>>
>>30048138
>All of the anticipation, anxiety, and stress you felt before and during the process evaporate away
>It's over, it's done, the device is on and there's nothing you can do about it
>"How does it feel? Are you uncomfortable? Should we commission a new one?"
>She sounds worried, but you assure her that you're fine
>You're impressed; Rarity has a good eye
>It fits perfectly, despite her not being able to take detailed measurements
>Well, the parts that are supposed to fit perfectly do
>Since Celestia uncovered yet another fetish you didn't know about, your dick was currently straining against its new prison
>Thanks to the restrictive size and the curvature, you simply couldn't get hard anymore
>Celestia undoes your restraints and pulls you in close to hug you with her forelegs and wings
>"I'm sorry Anon, but I couldn't allow you to continue degrading yourself."
"I understand, Your Highness."
>She gently strokes your back, and she hums softly
>"I feel that I should point out that I've given you another gift. Quite a costly one at that."
>Huh?
>...Oh wait, shit
"Thank you, Your Highness. I appreciate your generosity."
>She smiles widely
>"You're very welcome, Anon."
>She lets you go and helps you onto your heels
>"There's something else that goes with it. Just a moment, please."
>She opens another drawer beneath the one your cage was in
>More insertable toys
>She wasn't kidding about her love of butt stuff
>You hope she keeps easing you into it, because some of those things looked pretty daunting
>From underneath the lewd pile, she pulls out a new pair of panties
>You quickly slipped them on and discovered their primary feature:
>There was a pouch in the front to contain your cage and balls
>Celestia watched as you clipped your garter belt back onto your stockings
>"You look as beautiful as ever, Anon."
>You blush
"Thank you, Your Highness."
>As soon as your clothes are sorted, you're gripped in her magic and levitated onto her bed
>>
>>30048150
>She brings your wrists together, and they lock with a click
>The same is done with your ankles before she slides several pillows beneath your head
>You think you're about to be cuddled or something, until she climbs on top of you with her business end pointed at your face once more
>"Now, I believe we were doing something before you so lewdly interrupted us. I would appreciate it if you could please continue."
"Yes Your Highness, right away."
>She begins to back her ass up towards you, but suddenly stops and retreats a few inches
>"Oh wait, I nearly forgot. Do you mind if I catch up on some reading? I don't want to be too far behind on the series before Twilight's next visit."
>She looks around her plump flank to you and holds up the latest Daring Do novel
>What?
>How long are you going to be back here?
"Uh, not at all, Your Highness..."
>"Thank you, Anonymous."
>And then her ass completely envelops your face
>>
>>30048160
Holy Shit this was hell to post.
'Connection Error' every time I tried to post, forcing me to use the inline reply box at the top of the page and go through two captions because the server 'thought I was a robot'.

Pastebin is updated:
https://pastebin.com/t916nLsg
>>
>>30048175
good suff, hope to see more in the future
>>
>>30044627
please write this
>>
>>30044627
I wouldn't mind her pegging me, but I wouldn't like the chastity. I'd want her to reach around from behind and stroke my cock.
>>
what a garbage thread
>>
>>30048431
Never done green before but i'll give it a try

>>30048612
Choke on a cock
>>
>>30048175
very nice
>>
File: 1449693360470.jpg (30KB, 220x525px) Image search: [Google]
1449693360470.jpg
30KB, 220x525px
>>30046730
>>30044627
>>30042951
>>30037298
oh god this makes me think about all the potential magic has, I don't think I can take it
>>
>>30048101
I think Caramel is a good start. He seems plenty submissive
>>
>>30048175
Thanks for the update anon, I like it.
>>
>>30049430
never done any writing before but i will give it a try. might just start with some longer prompts and oneoffs though like above
>>
>be anon and rarity
>been a couple for a few months now
>started out pretty “vanilla“, though you always have been a bit more experimental thx porn for ruining it
>so you two started experimenting with each other eventually
>a bit of cuffs and bondage here, a bit of domination play there, all still quite tame if one were to ask you
>it got a bit more interesting when lingerie started being involved... lingerie for you
>you have always been on the slimmer, more feminine side when it came to your body ... and rarity did ask you about female clothes back on earth when you first arrived here
>yet you would never have thought about it coming back to you like this
>she started with some tigh high socks, a corsage and a thong for you, all in red satin
>the thong even had a sheath for your little man as well as for the twins below him
>all in all it was really comfy and well thought out she even made the sheath grow with your little man whenever it got exciting!

>your nightly endeavors became more intricate and time consuming as the weeks went by
>where rarity found the time to run her boutique, come up with designs for it and come up and fabricate designs for you, you didnt quite know, but the results were appearantly worth it
>at the same time you were quite busy travelling between ponyville and canterlot to your job in the palace each day.
>things almost became almost “normal“ until one morning after showering you couldnt find your underwear
>your drawer was empty apart from the stuff you wore in bed for her and yourself you had to admit
>you were late as it was and with rarity out of the house already, you had little choice on what to wear underneath that day
>slipping up the the thong she made for you first you felt bold and went ahead and picked up the rest of the ensemble
>noone would know what kind of underwear you wore under your suit anyway...

M-More?
>>
>>30049764
Always
>>
>>30049773
>>30049764
>error sending reply

i guess i just wait...
>>
>>30049927
Use the 'post a reply' option at the top of the page
>>
File: 0Mdvup5.jpg (78KB, 549x280px) Image search: [Google]
0Mdvup5.jpg
78KB, 549x280px
>>30049935
wrote it on my phone
just realised i can post it on the phone browser
brb killing self for being stupid
>>
>>30049773
Please dont hold back with critique then

>>30049764
>you are rarity now
>Busy at the sewing machine you suddenly recieved just the smallest bit of magic feedback
>“turns out enchanting anons underwear, worked out after all“ you say to yourself
>satisfied you went back to work with a smile that was to hopefully last a while

>you are anon again
>arrived 30 minutes to late because you missed the train damn public transport
>what's worse is that you got into trouble with your boss not only for that but also for a mistake you made on some bills over a week ago
>such a mistake infact that you got send to her superiors, the princesses
>knocking on the door to they daytime offices you heard a gentle voice calling you in a few seconds later
>pushing the doors open you were greeted with what must be the comfiest office in all of equestria
>the big wooden desks to your left and right, filing cabinets and drawers were decorated with beautiful ornaments
>in front and behind the two desks were giant pillows
>the white desk with sun ornaments, was currently empty
>the midnightblue one with the moon ornaments had princess luna sitting behind it
“you called me here, your highness?“
>“yes anonymous, please have a seat. I will be with you in a moment“
>sitting down in one of the comfy pillows which were more like beanbags you got a few moments to admire the office a bit more
>you guess if you are stuck at a job for a thousand years or more, you might as well make the best of it
>realising you are actually in trouble for behind here in the first place you snap back to the matter at hand.
>“Being too late... ok that wont be it but letting a few thousand bits slip by your desk to some yakyakistani “whatever he was“, that will be a bit harder to talk yourself out of“ you think to yourself
>this was going to be hard to talk yourself out of
>>
File: 1474173409945.png (521KB, 1075x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474173409945.png
521KB, 1075x1000px
>>30050018
got a timeline ready now, but it will take me some time to put it into readable green that isnt just pure femdom in 3 lines per post if you get what i mean.
>>
File: double_the_moon_butt.jpg (224KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
double_the_moon_butt.jpg
224KB, 643x900px
>>30050018
that repeat at the end, time to proofread some more
>you are still anon
>you couldnt talk your way out of it, but right now you hope there is some sort of malfunction with your ears
“you want me to do what princess?“
>“i want (you) to bend over on my desk, drop your pants and recieve ten strikes with this whip, as punishment for your tardiness at work“
>it was no malfunction, but surely-
“-this must be some kind of bad joke“
>“was your “mistake“ some kind of bad joke Anonymous? Because i didnt hear anyone laugh about it. So if you dont want to lose this job my sister graciously offered to you when you first arrived here, i suggest you to get to it.“ she said, back to her gentle, if somewhat cold voice
>she wasnt kidding... and losing your job was out of the question. Not with you needing the bits...
>surrendering to your fate, you walked up to her desk and fumbled around with your belt
>“keep going“
>seconds later they fell to the bottom and you bend over the desk hoping it would be over soon >it wasnt
>“now what do we have here? I have read my sisters reports on why humans always wear clothes but if i remember correctly, that underwear isnt what a male of your species usually wears“
“yes, i mean no! I mean-“
>“you mean what? That you and your marefriend have been experimenting with you trying out lingerie that males of your species usually dont wear?“
“how do you-“
>“know? Im not the princess of the night for nothing Anonymous. And i am not only the princess of the night to begin with“
“I cannot follow. What does this mean?“
>“it means that i altered the papers you worked on, made it look like you did the mistake, because i wanted to join you and your marefriends games“
“Join?“
>her horn started to glow
>“it means-“
>you felt a a slight tingle in your groin
>“-that things are about to change, and not just for you. Now brace yourself, i want you to count the strikes“
>>
>>30050438
Damn, writng the green really is harder than reading it. Do you guys now want to choose the road yourself or do you want me to lead you to whatever fate awaits?
>>
File: rarara.jpg (2MB, 4509x4500px) Image search: [Google]
rarara.jpg
2MB, 4509x4500px
>>30050446
Surprise us!
>>
>>30048175
Just when I was oping you weren't going to you ruined it....dammit.
>>
>>30050503
Not a fan of chastity?
>>
>>30050446
I'll leave it to you if you pick a better poner than Luna.
>>
>>30050446
Don't make it chastity, cruel or violent and I'll be okay.
>>
>>30050503
Hate it with a passion. I wish I liked it but I hate it.
>>
>>30050525
I remember a hentai where a boy fell in love with the demon he was supposed to slay and became her servant. She used demon magic and fused a lock of her hair with his dick so he couldn't cum unless she allowed him. It was pretty hot.
>>
>>30050507
too late
>>30050525
>>30050529
>no chast
damn. i'll see what i can do.

what about:
>edging
>public humiliation
>(forced) feminisation
>material-/object-focused fetishes (ie latex, shoes, corsets

i know the general kinda started with gentledom but i wont be the one forcing it to be something others never wanted
>>
>>30050529
Sorry Anon, I writes what I likes.
>>
>>30050546
>>30050583
I think I'll just stop reading mates. It's nothing personal and I like the writing but I don't like the majority of these fetishes, you can just ignore what I've said friends, write what ya like.
>>
>>30050601
fucking normie
>>
>>30050601
>Goes on to writing thread
>Doesn't like the fetishes being written about
>Notes his disapproval, then leaves

Honestly your a good guy anon, a lesser man would have REEEEE'ed in your position.
>>
File: 1448060085999.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1448060085999.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>30050546
Keep the thread alive till tomorrow and i will have more green for you again.
>>
>>30050525
Stop being a faggot
>>
File: 1482541362646.png (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482541362646.png
79KB, 600x600px
I want Pinkie to laugh at my inadequate manhood.
>>
> Anon is captured by Chrysalis
> "You will learn to love me."
> He has to wear skimpy clothes, and lounges at the foot of her throne
> She idly plays with his hair, or nips at his ears
> Other times, she makes him eat her out, cooing lovingly as her hips surge against his mouth
> Sometimes, she rewards one of her drones by giving Anon to her for the night
> On the anniversary of his capture, she restrains him with her magic and edges him from morning until night
> At midnight, she finally sucks him off, drinking his seed along with his love and desire
> 3-4 times a year, Chrysalis molts
> She sends all the drones away, and has Anon attend to her
> Bringing her honey and water, peeling the old chitin from her, washing her gently
> The entire time, she is supremely sensitive, prone to biting if she feels pain, but more often moaning in relief and pleasure
> This is also when she is the most attentive towards Anon
> Making him take breaks when he is tired
> Using her magic to massage his sore hands and arms
> Nuzzling and cuddling at night
> Sometimes, when she's bitten him a few too many times for her conscience to abide, she gives him permission to cum inside her
> Each night, when she thinks he is asleep, she whispers how much she loves and needs him
>>
I need dominatrixie green
>>
>>30051829
Y E S
>>
>>30051641
yeah well...i'd laugh at her small teets
>>
>>30051736
I like thing
>>
>>30051829
>>30051910
>be kept as dominatrixies pet
>be kept as dominatrixies human horse to be exact
>all because you told her of horses from your world
>now you are treated as their counterpart
>your shoes have been replaced by high heeled boots with hooves on them
>your dick has been stuffed into a small tube and locked “to not be in the way“
>in your anus rests quite a sizable buttplug with a tail and you are pretty sure its growing in size as you get used to it as time goes by
>your waist is compressed by what looks like a mixture of corset and saddle
>your hands have been locked behind you under that saddle to support whoever is sitting on it
>a bit in your mouth has reduced you ability to communicate to near zero while blinders have reduced your vision
>you move her carriage from village to village and have no saying in the matter
>after she told the princesses how you treated horses in your world they even made it legal for her
>there is but one time of the year where you can actually find relief for your own urges... estrus
>or so you though until this year your mistressed not only approached you, swinging her hips, but also wearing a devious smile
>while she released your cock from its prison, she quickly placed what felt like a VERY thick condom over it
>you couldnt see as she had fastened your reigns to a tree. later found out it was actually a hollowed out dildo
>what little pleasure you had left was taken away and replaced by just more edging and hope of relief that wont come any time soon you fear

There you go. Propably more SiM tier but you deserve it
>>
>>30051641
Innocent naive laughing or harsh abusive laughing?
>>
>>30052200
I love you Anon. That was great.
>>
File: derpi_385252.jpg (192KB, 750x947px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_385252.jpg
192KB, 750x947px
>>30051736
>She idly plays with his hair, or nips at his ears while he's sat at the front of her throne.
There's something seriously wrong with me for thinking this is the most appealing part, but i cant bring myself to care.
>>
>>30052200
I want to be the edged pet
>>
bamp
>>
>>30029298
>>As you walked through Canterlot, rode the train, made your way home, you were still wearing it
Ouch, poor anon.
>>
>>30026300
Dis gonna be good.
>>
>>30035168
>I'd love to write about Celestia pushing Anon a little too far and spending an evening bathing, cuddling, and comforting him to make up for it,
Yes please.
>>
>>30052200
>dragging a carriage between towns without rest while in high heels
I think we need to stop for a second and appreciate how fit Anon is. That shit is hard. He could probably break Trixie in half if he wanted to, yet he utterly submits to her.
>>
File: 1482114228816.png (30KB, 450x366px) Image search: [Google]
1482114228816.png
30KB, 450x366px
>>30046730
>genitals magically numbed so you don't feel anything
>>
>>30055866
Well blackmale is a hell of a thing
>>
>>30018030
with pinkie, everything is fun
>>
>>30018030
Must there be whips? What if she just wants to be on top?
>>
>>30055934
what if she wants more?
>>
>>30026135
Mods usually just warn unless you persist.
>>
>>30050438
As much as i want to continue, my limited vocabulary is simply blocking me.

I can give you a summary of what i had planned because i doubt i will be able to finish this story at level of quality i want it to be before the thread dies
>>
>>30056030
before its too late, here you go anyway:

>anon gets spanked and aroused
>rarity notices thanks to enchanted underwear
>anon is forced to wear nothing else as underwear as punishment from now on
>later that day rarity asks what was going on that day and why he was so hard during work, questioning his loyalty
>tells her what happened
>intrigued, she gets in contact with the princess, wanting to pair up with her
>shenanigans ensure, keeping anon on the edge constantly, with the now even more modified underwear at home and at work
>princess doesnt want any rivalry with rarity anymore and locks her vagoo up, binds her tail, resulting in her always "presenting"
>now both anon and rarity constly wear special clothes to hide what is below while being aroused most of a time due to hidden toys, enchanted underwear and so on
>at the same time they can no longer engange normally with each other, either due to chastity cages, numbnessspells or other means
>this goes on until they get an ultimatum by the princess to become her toys officially which would result in anon stepping up is feminisation and rarity becoming an anal and oral only toy

i guess i could write more summaries like this, if you want to
>>
File: Chryssi132.png (34KB, 311x288px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssi132.png
34KB, 311x288px
>>30051736
Now that's the stuff.
Please write more. Please develop the setting. The tone you've set is perfect.
>>
>>30048175
Referred here from >>30056325

Jesus Christ, this story is hitting notes that my dick didn't even realize it wanted. For the love of god, I need more
>>
>>30057224
I'll try to write more tonight, but offer no guarantees. If I haven't updated again in the next two or three days or so, assume I died in a bicycle attack and move on.
>>
>Anon appears in Equestria
>Is immediately captured by slavers and put on the auction block
>Gets purchased by Fleur Dis Lee
>In addition to being a rather strict mistress, she absolutely loves to show him off
>He ends up traveling by her side as her career takes her all over the world, wearing incredibly revealing clothing designed by the same ponies that she models for
>He often finds himself being led onto the stage by a leash at her shows
>In addition to modeling clothes and lingerie, he's also often made to perform a tastefully lewd display for the audience with his mistress

On a somewhat related note, why is Fleur Dis Lee's name spelled wrong? It makes no sense.
>>
>Celestia will never make you her little mare
>She will never violate your pretty pink pony pussy
>>
File: 1456230546386.gif (546KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
1456230546386.gif
546KB, 471x471px
>Twilight will never perform experiments on you, for example how long humans can endure sexual frustration before going insane
Why breath?
>>
>>30050546
Chast is great, I never get to see this shit. Keep it up!
>>
>>30059208
>On a somewhat related note, why is Fleur Dis Lee's name spelled wrong? It makes no sense.

It's because you can't copyright the fleur de lis. It's public domain, so you can stamp them on her butt and trademark the pone but you can't lay claim to the name.
>>
File: 4633151-9158371394-13619.jpg (125KB, 1000x527px) Image search: [Google]
4633151-9158371394-13619.jpg
125KB, 1000x527px
>In the late summer of 480 B.C. King Anonidas led an army of 300 Spartanons to protect his hometown of Comfyville from the encroaching Ponysian forces nearly 30,000 strong
>They stood at the hot gates, a thin passage to Comfyville awaiting Celestia's guardsmares
>Suddenly the earth began to rumble as her army approached
>"Earthquakes?" one Anon asked
"No... Battle formations..." Anonidas replied
>Celestia herself stood at the front of the army
>"Spartanons, you should know that human males were made to serve mares! Lay down your weapons and you will be treated gently!"
>An Anon chucked a spear and it pierced Celestia's shield, nearly jabbing her
>"Charge." Celly said
>The Spartanons braced for impact as the guardsmares rushed into their shield wall
>The Spartanons banded together to hold back the horde
>Bolts of magic shot through gaps in the shields
>Pegasi dove from above and were struck with spears
>Earth ponies rammed into the shields like trains
>The Spartanons held out for nearly a week until a sneaky merchant told Celestia of a secret passage
>She used that and flanked around the Spartanons
>"You can keep whatever you capture!" she shouted as her forces came around behind the Spartanons, trapping them and attacking from all sides
>After another day, the 300 Spartanons were no more
>King Anonidas, the last one standing, said he would rather die and charged the impossible odds with his sword in hand
>He was personally taken by Celestia and broken
>Comfyville fell under pony control forever
>>
>>30060417
Imfuckingplying they wouldn't have dicked to death all 30,000 of them with no survivors
>>
>No Gilda in this thread
>Not wanting to fuck her while she calls you a dweeb
>Not wanting to be fucked by her while she calls you a dweeb
>>
>>30060534
Honestly I'm tired of the dweeb meme with her. She can do better than that
>>
>>30060251
Maybe that's why Princess Cadance's name is also misspelled.

Speaking of which:

>ywn be given to Princess Cadance as a gift
>she will never make you her personal slave
>she will never imprison your dick in a chastity cage that can never be removed to remain faithful to her beloved husband
>she will never find new and creative ways of extracting pleasure from you without violating her sacred oath of matrimony
>>
Uhm... I never wrote anything with femanon, how do people call her?
Femanon? Anon? What do you guys think?
>>
>>30060743
Personally I prefer that a female anon be called anon unless there is a male anon to seperate her from.
>>
>>30060743
That depends on the point of view of the story. If it's first or second person('I' or 'you'), then calling the character Femanon might be the better choice to avoid confusion with the primarily male browsers of /mlp/. I think, I haven't seen demographic data or anything. If it's written in the third person, you can safely name her Anon, since you'll be using female pronouns frequently throughout the story to reinforce the protagonist's gender.
>>
>no Nightmare Moon

brb dying inside
>>
>>30060557
True. But it's still hot
>>
File: 1488329127878.png (502KB, 1298x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1488329127878.png
502KB, 1298x1181px
This thread needs more Dazzlings.
>>
>>30060743
Just call her Annie
>>
>>30061944
Annie does sounds nice.

And sorry it takes so long guys, I started writing and got too much into the 'relationship' part, so I've rewritten everything to jump to the sex, because, let's be honest, that's why you're all here.
I'll keep the relationship for when I post it on fimfic tho.
>>
>>30062002
Post the relationship stuff too, family. If we get the same amount of lewd, then it doesn't matter to me if there's a bit of extra non-lewd to set the scene.
>>
>>30062005
Eh, you know what, I'll just post what I did so you can get an general idea and the tone of the relationship, but I'm not finishing that until I finish and post the smut scene here.
Because I didn't expect to go so deep into it, and with what I have in mind I'll need to add at least 3-4k words only to get to the sex scene. So, yeah.
But I'll surely finish the smut today.
>>
File: failure intensifies.gif (733KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
failure intensifies.gif
733KB, 600x600px
>>30062062
>mfw didn't paste the bin
https://pastebin.com/mJvCQF3g
>>
>>30018036
>>30018044
>>30018045
Let the Anons have this, atleast we have somewhere to send them.
>>
This whole thread is a backlash to shedfag.
>>
File: 1425919.png (208KB, 1400x772px) Image search: [Google]
1425919.png
208KB, 1400x772px
>>
>>30062514
>femdom=getting cucked
Wow, any other big news ?
>>
>tfw no ponymistress to insert things into my peehole

why live?
>>
>>30063423
>magic sounding
>>
>>30063437
>Rarity joins a secret society that focuses on female domination
>The members all wear masks and use codenames to protect their identities
>As her first task, she must teach the glory of submission to the human they captured
>After plugging his hole with the largest plug an untrained sub can be expected to take, she then goes through the entire set of sounding rods, from thinnest all the way up the the nearly pinkie-sized largest
>All while the rest of the group watches on
>They're impressed, she managed to keep total control over his emotional response as she gently broke him
>As a reward for her considerable display of aptitude, they give Anon to her as a gift
>>
>>30063511
HHNNNNNNNNGGGG
>>
>>30063511
>have to wear a sounding-rod with her QT mark on top of it from now on
>it randomly vibrates and pulsates from time to time, brings you right to the edge of release and then stops

i need more
>>
>>30030495
Kek, fantastic quote
>>
>>30063576
>have to wear a sounding-rod with her QT mark on top of it from now on.
Nigga walking with one of those sounds more painful than anything else, exchange it for the magical cockring.
>>
>>30063622
>Implying Rarity doesn't have access to magical sounding rod technology
>Implying her rods don't go in completely rigid, but go soft once the session is over
>Implying they aren't impossible for anyone other than her to remove
>Implying that they don't retain their girth, spreading your cumtunnel open for hours
>Implying they don't prevent you from urinating unless your sitting down like a girl
>Implying they don't make orgasms impossible until your mistress decides to exercise her generosity and give you permission to cum
>Implying that they don't snake deeper into you to torture your prostate until you have an intense, but ultimately unsatisfying and frustrating, orgasm
>Implying they won't twist and writhe inside you until you thank your mistress for her kindness
>>
File: 1462139091183.jpg (684KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1462139091183.jpg
684KB, 1275x1650px
>acts all innocent in public
>takes you out to fancy dinners
>activates it in the worst possible moments, like whenever you try to talk to your crush
>>
>>30063731
>not crushing on HER
Why do you people always think about cucking/getting cucked.
>>
File: 1462139405844.gif (743KB, 295x256px) Image search: [Google]
1462139405844.gif
743KB, 295x256px
>>30063907
>always
i dont. just came up and besides, its not getting cucked if you have a soundingpole up your dick while talking to your crush as logn as some other stallion isnt shoving it up her cooter

now be quiet or you wake up my mistress
>>
>>30063731
>>30063907
>Implying it will even be possible to have a crush on anyone other than your beloved mistress with her sound inside of you
>Implying it won't tie itself in a knot if you even dare betray her by getting an erection in the presence of another mare
>Implying it won't go rigid when you're with handsome stallions, causing a pseudo-erection and leading everyone to believe that you're gay
>>
>>30063929
>it's not cucking if I'm not the victim
ok

>>30063941
This Anon gets it.
>>
File: Kinkshaming Filly.jpg (133KB, 1013x666px) Image search: [Google]
Kinkshaming Filly.jpg
133KB, 1013x666px
>>
>>30041554
Literally STRIPED
>>
>>30064030
>implying i wouldnt want to be a little cumdumpster as a filly
>>
File: Zecora11.png (1MB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora11.png
1MB, 1400x1050px
>>30041554
>Zecora will never pour potions in your ass
>>
>>30062067
Bueno, good start.
>>
File: celestia caption.png (791KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
celestia caption.png
791KB, 1280x721px
>>30062591
>>
File: gilda caption.png (226KB, 638x631px) Image search: [Google]
gilda caption.png
226KB, 638x631px
>>30064735
>>
File: scitwi caption.png (490KB, 907x715px) Image search: [Google]
scitwi caption.png
490KB, 907x715px
>>30064745
>>
File: sunset caption.png (948KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sunset caption.png
948KB, 1920x1080px
>>30064748
>>
File: sunset caption 2.png (595KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
sunset caption 2.png
595KB, 1280x714px
>>30064753
>>
File: suri caption.png (674KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
suri caption.png
674KB, 1280x720px
>>30064760
>>
File: twilight caption.png (223KB, 558x531px) Image search: [Google]
twilight caption.png
223KB, 558x531px
>>30064766
Those are the only ones I ever made. Here's hoping someone else brings some captions into the thread.
>>
>>30018030

Shouldn't this be the /mlpEG/ thread, giving it's femdom?

https://www.derpibooru.org/546904
>>
>>30064748
>ywn accidentally sign a contract making you the legal equivalent of Scilight's slave and be forced to clean up her lab so that she can perform sick experiments on you before having you eat her out
>>
File: 1485354580708.png (716KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1485354580708.png
716KB, 780x1040px
>>30065621
>she will never need a sample of your precum for one of her experiments, a one liter sample, that is
>>
>>30065714
>>30065621
That's what she's got Timber for now.
>>
>>30065838
YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH YOU COCK SUCKING, SNOT EATING, PISS DRINKING, SHIT SNIFFING, DUMPSTER DIVING, ASS EATING, FOOT LICKING, HILLARY VOTING, PANTS AROUND YOUR ANKLE WEARING, BIG JIM LOVING, PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: DELET THIS.gif (108KB, 560x442px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.gif
108KB, 560x442px
>>30065838
>>
File: celestia wing tease safe.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
celestia wing tease safe.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>>30065838
desu I was pissed.
But I don't care anymore, she's not Twilight. She's not my Twilight.
And Sunset told Flash to gtfo, so I just need to find the fucking portal and get to pony world.
:'(
>>
File: large.png (314KB, 1122x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
314KB, 1122x1024px
>>
>ywn have a THICC pony sit on your face leaving you struggling for air
>ywn be forced to eat her out for hours and hours
>ywn be turned into living furniture
>>
>>30067678
Now that's some quality content.
>>
>>30060417
>implying many mares wouldn't get impaled on long, hard spears that day
>implying that wasn't what they wanted in the first place

also, "Comfyville?"
>>
>>30067059
tickling is a really shitty fetish.
But using wings to tease holy shit
>>
>>30068728
>surprise facial
Cum in your eyes stings like a bitch.
>>
>>30050547
Never mined, just write some more
>>
>>30068728
I think I'm in love. Who made this? The art style is great.
>>
>>30069495
Its in the file name
>>
File: 52282.png (192KB, 900x1129px) Image search: [Google]
52282.png
192KB, 900x1129px
>>30069495
>human shoulders
>no neck
>pancake face
>great art style
>>
>>30067506
rgre femdom:
>mares have the higher sexdrive and usually the dominant part
>every cuddlesession end up with pelvisbreaking intercourse for anon
>gets fucked everywhere he goes by his marefriend during estrus
>anon has to service her while she watches hoofball
>she often comes home smelling like cigarettes and cider and makes cigarburns look like nothing
>domestic violence is being ignored by the poniece
>>
File: Blue OC.png (436KB, 727x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Blue OC.png
436KB, 727x1024px
>>30069495
You'll probably like shinodage, it seems this artist borrowed a few techniques, notably the hair shine.
>pic related

>>30070364
To be fair, there's a lot worse out there.
>>
File: 1475190771059.jpg (66KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475190771059.jpg
66KB, 479x720px
>>30018030
>>30018044
>>30018045
>>30019223
Quality thread my guys
>>
>>30062591
>ruined orgasm
MY
FUCKING
DICK
>>
>>30070434
>mares have the higher sexdrive and usually the dominant part
So far so good
>every cuddlesession end up with pelvisbreaking intercourse for anon
A little extreme, and hard have regular cuddling when the pelvis has not recovered from last time.
>gets fucked everywhere he goes by his marefriend during estrus
>anon has to service her while she watches hoofball
Mmmm, yes
>she often comes home smelling like cigarettes and cider and makes cigarburns look like nothing
As in putting out her cigarette on Anon? Or on furniture? Either way, this went from femdom to trailer trash abusive relationship.
>domestic violence is being ignored by the poniece
Aaaaaand we're there.
>>
I think something broke in me, femdom used to be hot as fuck but now it's not and I just want all these clopfics to turn into rape revenge stories, like an "I Spit On Your Grave" in Equestria
>>
>>30071723
Sorry to hear that.

For me, femdom is hot as fuck--as long as it's made clear in context that it's loving and playful, and there is at least a little cuddling and aftercare.
>>
>>30071803
That stuff still is, but things like >>30034460 just makes me irrationally angry now in the way that NTR does. I think I've actually gotten so autismal that I'm self-inserting by default.
>>
>>30071815
No. That's simply because that story isn't going your speed.
It's kind of extreme as far as femdom goes.
There's pegging, humiliation + public humiliation, 'you' have barely no say in anything, the aftercare is nearly non-existant, you're not even sure there's love in there and then there's chastity.
It's absolutely not for everyone, or I'd even go as far as to say it's for a minority of people, even in this thread.
>>
>>30071815
Exactly.

Celestia--or Luna, the other Best Princess--can be written, and be in character, as a playful, loving Domme. But public humiliation... eeeeh, the viewpoint character isn't enjoying it, and it's really not my thing.

It's odd. I have fantasies of being tied up, pegged, flogged, and weirder shit than that--behind closed doors. Part of the appeal of femdom to me is the idea of being wanted and pursued by someone who wants to be with me just that much, that she'd want to do all these outlandish things to make me her own--and also there is the aspect that it's a role, a bedroom game, a fantasy for both participants, that ends with cuddling and petting and sleeping together spoon-fashion with the one you love, who loves you. But public humiliation is creepy to me, and feels like a violation of trust. It's just not one of my kinks.

>>30071920
Yeah, even for me, as much as I love Sunbutt and fantasize about her as a Domme, it's a bit much for me. Not saying this is bad, or that the writer is bad--that it's just not quite what I'm into.
>>
>>30071815
I think I sorta get what you are saying. It's like how a tsundere with no dere is just a jerk. Likewise, femdom with only dominating signs of affection feels like the Dom doesn't actually care for their sub, and only likes having power over them.
It doesn't help that there really isn't two way communication between Anon and Celestia in the story. Rather than slowly gaining his trust, getting to know him, and coaxing him towards things he seems like he would enjoy, it reads like she's coercing him into her fetishes, and they just happen to be arousing to him as well.

I realise they do talk outside of the femdom interactions, but it's all off screen, which makes it hard to believe that they have an actual relationship that it's not built on having compatible kinks.
>>
>>30071938
Oh yes, the story itself seems well written, and I'd find it great if it was 'softer'.
But yeah, powerplay's ladder is huge, and everyone goes at its own speed.
Just like I don't mind public humiliation, if she comforts me A LOT afterwards, but pegging is a nono. Or rather, she'd have to work me up a lot to accept anything going up there.
And basically, if you have your 'fun' and then part ways, that's another huge no-no to me, and to many people.
I mean, you can have femdom as a kink.
But that's not what the majority of people want, it's not just sexual. It's emotional first, then sexual. Because it's about trust and blablabla

>>30071953
Basically what this Anon said.
Powerplay is based around trust. If you're a real, real M, and you see it as a kink over all, then yes, you can meet some random stranger and let her smash your balls.
But that's not for everyone.
>>
>>30071971
I always believe dom/sub to be serious in that role, as in you either had a safe word, or you prayed they would show some mercy and not want to actually hurt you because, well, you're a sub. You don't get a say. That's the point
>>
>>30072873
That's an oversimplification. There are "power bottoms" and "soft tops" and "hard tops."

And there aren't a whole lot of people out there playing without a safeword. It's a bedroom game--a fantasy. These are roles people play during sex because they find it fun. For some people there are aspects of these roles that go into other aspects of the relationship, but that's not universal. It is not, for most people, a 24/7 lifestyle, though there are some people who are into that (and even other kinky people consider them off-puttingly weird, for the most part).
>>
Celestia/Anon writefag here

Haven't been able to write much over the past couple of days, but I did start on the next update. I'm going to write all of it before I post it, because of I do post what I have early, it'll probably just piss a lot of people off. This is the previously promised aftercare update. Celestia royally fucks up, and her and Anon finally have a talk about expectations and boundaries. I don't know when I'm actually going to finish and post it, but in the meantime I think someone else should take a crack at writing as well. It would do the thread some good to have a diverse selection of green from writers with a diverse selection of tastes.
>>
>>30073470
I keep saying that Celestia fucks up, or Celestia takes things too far, but the more I think about it, the less fair it seems.

Celestia and Anon fuck up together, and they finally have a talk about expectations and boundaries.
>>
>>30072873
>>30073254
Being in a sub/dom relationship without a safeword is like walking along a tightrope without a safety net.
The sub technically has the most power, as they are usually the ones to decide when enough is enough, although the dom can also use the safeword if they dont feel comfortable, that rara-pinkie comic for an example of such a dom.
Its an extra layer of thrill to the whole thing, knowing you can stop at any moment simply using one little word, but you just dont because it feels so good to wear the collar, be called a good boy and trained to do tricks.
Juggling may be uncomfortably arousing now, but it was completely worth it.

>>30073536
This, anons fucking up by not saying how uncomfortable this is making him and celly is getting carried away.
>>
>>30073782
>feels so good to wear the collar, be called a good boy
I-I like being a good boy...
>>
>>
File: 1359108500517.png (86KB, 530x454px) Image search: [Google]
1359108500517.png
86KB, 530x454px
>>30074526
>she will never break me
>>
>>30074526
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>30073470

Speaking of Celestia as a Domme, here's a story that does some things right and some things wrong:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/18088/good-clop-bad-clop

There are some VERY hot scenes, but Celestia is detached, cruel, and frankly a bit of a cunt. Remember her characterization in the show. She is many things but pointlessly cruel isn't one of them.
>>
File: 1465778691717.jpg (27KB, 276x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465778691717.jpg
27KB, 276x400px
>>30062591
>pseudo cuck shit
>i still got hard
>>
File: thats no leg.png (421KB, 1100x1458px) Image search: [Google]
thats no leg.png
421KB, 1100x1458px
>>30074993
considering the setting of the story, she seemed fine, but you are also right that she was far from the show character.
>>
>>30073470
But you shouldn't do that Anon.
You shouldn't separate the aftercare and the smut, because the aftercare is as important, or even more important than the smut. Unlike in 'vanilla' porn.
In your story there's DAYS in between.
I mean, you can do whatever you want, really, I'm just giving my view on it.

Also, if you guys are weebs, or at least don't mind the flat faces, you can check nana-to-kaoru. It's a manga, not an anime. (Or maybe they did one now, but animus are shit.)
It starts really soft and goes up little by little, it can really help you 'grasp' what being a sub/dom is.
>>
>Anon and Twilight are in a relationship
>They decide to try a little domination/submission play
>Naturally Anon is the Dom and Twi is the Sub
>It's the natural order of things, after all
>However, as their session progresses Twilight starts to lead Anon and tell him what to do
>In the less than half an hour, she's fully topping him from the bottom
>Anon hasn't done this before, so he thinks it's normal
>Twilight hasn't done this either, but she's done enough research to know better
>She realizes that she's actually a top, and Anon is actually a bottom
>She decides to see if she can continue to lead him under the guise of a sub until she's fully taken control and become his dom
>>
>>30075368
>nana-to-kaoru
Checked it, its pretty hot but also comfy and heartwarming, at least at the start.
>>
>>30075368
nigga it's just a fetish, you people take this shit way too seriously
>>
>>30077088
lol desu if you can compare SM stuff and another fetish, you don't really have your place in this thread Anon.
I mean, you can keep shitposting, but if you can't even understand why the fetish is there and what people love about it... I don't know, you'll just feel left out.
SM isn't about physical stuff, like loving tits or asses. Or for the more extreme cases, vore and... I don't know, plane ponies or whatever.
You can't say 'it's just a fetish', that's retarded, that's like saying that people fuck just to get kids, or to feel good.
Some do. Many don't.
So don't say that again, you mongoloid, or I'll blogpost you to hell.
Faggot.
>>
>>30077192
Your autism is as bad as your formatting.
>that's like saying that people fuck just to get kids, or to feel good. Some do. Many don't.
What did he mean by this?
Femdom is just a fetish, if I want Twilight to ram me with her futa cock while calling me her cute little mare it's just that, a fetish.

You're insane.
>>
>>30077278
>lol ur autistic
You're on a fetish thread on a mongolian imageboard talking about pastel ponies friendo.
>is just a fetish bro
Yes, to you, and that's cool. But the majority of the people being into femdom don't want to simply be rammed by big cocks, you mongoloid.
It's easy to prove it to. Go to fimfic and look at all the femdom stuff.
Anything that's popular is heavily emphasizing on the loving part and the aftercare Anon.
Any writer that sees it as 'just a fetish' gets shit on.

>b-b-but that's because of the normies reeeee
Whatever you say negro :^)

I'm surely insane, but you're stupid so, hey!
>>
File: 1490299389011.png (349KB, 442x319px) Image search: [Google]
1490299389011.png
349KB, 442x319px
>>30077349
The fuck are you even saying anymore?
>>
>>30077429
You're not in recess Anon, this kind of shit isn't an argument.
But I hope this means you're pondering on what I said.
But, again, if all you want is getting rammed by big horsecocks, you can try /hhh/ :^)
>>
>>30077519
Try forming a coherent post first, also the futa thing was just an example.

You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>30077567
>ad hominem
Okay, now I know you're baiting.
is that you cuck-poster?
>>
>>30077573
???
You're the one going full autismo and when I told you to calm your autism you went off posting shit I can't even piece together.
>>
>>30077625
Wow, you're serious. You're /actually/ retarded.
Shit, I'm sorry Anon.
But if you can't even comprehend basic english sentences, this site isn't for you.
>>
File: 1463526281194.jpg (302KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463526281194.jpg
302KB, 1000x1000px
F&F on F green when?
>>
What the fuck!? why OP's Image is delete!?

IT'S NOT HAVE "ANTHRO" TAG!
>>
>>30078316
When you write it. Be the change you want to see!

pls, I'm the only one writing, I have nothing to read
>>
>>30078352
i was the other anon trying writing being blocked by his limited vocabulary
i could do some short shit like this though >>30057096
>>
>>30018030
kek

get fukd fagit
>>
>>30078455
If you'd like, but most people here are thirsty for full stories, I think.
>>
>>30078316
> F&F on F
I am sorta new to femdom, so would that be both Twilights dominating Sunset?
>>
>>30078539
Sometimes the staff here baffles me.
They delet dat but leave an underaged character with her nipple sticking out alone
>>
>>30078816
for example. heck, you can pick anyone you want.
>>
>>30078817
I'm pretty sure it's confirmed by this point that one of our mods is into loli. Someone made a filly thread not too long ago that had all of the lewd images of horsechildren deleted, but actual drawn pornographic images of human children stayed up for like a week.
>>
This might not be entirely on topic for the thread, but there are themes of dominance and pegging with the Dazzlings.

https://pastebin.com/p3P5djfq
>>
>>30077799
>You're /actually/ retarded.
Possibly, I still know English starts with an upper case e though. Perhaps after you fight yourself through some first grade English classes, you can try posting here again kiddo.
>>
File: 1478368903072.png (879KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478368903072.png
879KB, 1000x1200px
>>30079029
>uh, sorry, I can't understand what you're saying anon because you forgot an upper case
lol funny part is how you turned this around without having to argue at all.
So, you're a nigger, retarded, a tumblrina and new.
Whew, I'm so, so sorry Anon :^)
>>
>>30079069
>I can't understand what you're saying anon because you forgot an upper case
I never said this.
>buzzword city
Hmm.
>>
File: excited_marshmallow.gif (709KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
excited_marshmallow.gif
709KB, 428x428px
>>30078860
>that pic

>be appuljack
>EQG has never happened
>sunset has calmed down a bit by herself but has taken rarity under her wing
>be forced to wear cute frilly clothes by rarity
>at the same time, sunset suggests more emberassing modification to those clothes like shorter skirts, lower cut tops
>rarity and sunset try to best each other in who can make you look girlier, sluttier and eventually like a total bimbo
>they go as far as taking posession of your clothes and getting rid of everything else entirely
>emberassimg, lewd but never sexual shenanigans ensue
>>
I get the feeling that with 2 bdsm threads up they will eventually evolve into general soft and extreme threads.

followed by extensive arguments about where the line between the two is.
>>
>>30079748
Anything permanent or rapey in one thread, everything else in another.
>>
>>30073470
Here, have some inspiration.

>>30078474

Or, if that goes away, image was also put at

https://derpibooru.org/1435827
>>
>>30079020
>I wouldn't say there's a clear cut dominant general.
Stopped reading right there. I can only suspend my disbelief so much.
>>
>>30081347
Compared to the animal kingdom, human gender dominance is less consistent. In the context of the sirens having a more animalistic gender dynamic, Anon isn't completely talking nonsense there.
Besides, the fic doesn't mention patriarchy, social justice, or anything like that. That said, I fully respect your right to drop a story for arbitrary reasons.
>>
Boy howdy we sure are moving fast today.
>>
>>30079934
Define permanant.
>>
>>30082903
Forced vasectomy.
>>
>>30082923
Well that falls under
>>30079934
Rapey anyway.
>>
With all this aftercare talk I feel I should show you guys something I found on the front page
>>30083173
Oy vey
I have no idea if it is talking about Femdom but It makes me want a story about femdom involving jewish pones. Or just greedy ponys in general.
>>
>>30083195
>jewpone findom
wew
>>
>>30083195
>using the front page.
>>
>>30083240
Well If I didn't I would not have seen that amusing post. Its fun to check the front page sometimes.
>>
>>30083195
Well yeah.
You can totally have that, see 'how to handle grown-ups' by Appleoosan psychiatrist on fimfic.
It's beautiful, I'm not even going to try and describe it for you, you need to read it.
But the only reason it's so good, while basically being 'prostitution', is because she focused so much on 'your' sentiments for 'your princess'.
>>
>>30083195
I want Princes Luna to make me her fucboi and then take a swim in the royal treasury with me.
>>
>>30083320
How the fuck do you swim in money?
>>
>>30083359
Happily
>>
>>30083375
That looks painful. Like not even the fun kind of painful.
>>
>>30083320
>>30083375
I found a thing. I doubt anything sexual happened before this though
>>
>>30083410
Yeah nothing beforehand.
Afterwards on the other hand.
>>
>>30083526
I want Princess Luna to punish me for swimming in the royal treasury.
>>
>>30083587
>“thats it anonymous! You have emberassed me in front of my sister for the last time! From now on there will be no more snuggles after dinner!“

Was it worth it anon?
>>
>>30083587
I want princess luna to alternate sticking bits in my vagina and anus for every minute I spent in the treasury.
>>
>>30083760
A bit is to large for that to be practical.
Make it every 10 minutes.
>>
>>30083767
Well with how long I would be in there until they found me it would have to be more like every hour.
>>
File: 1462428512693.gif (413KB, 1258x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1462428512693.gif
413KB, 1258x1300px
last lewd bump
>>
>Anon becomes Twilight's boyfriend
>As a condition of their relationship, Anon has to literally give his penis to her
>As in, she uses her magic to detach his cock and balls from his body, making him smooth like a Ken doll in the front
>Despite it not being attached to him anymore, he can still feel everything that happens to it
>Twilight often takes it from its velvet box and plays with it, sometimes taking an entire day to extract a single orgasm from it, while other times she repeatedly pleasures it until it goes numb
>Anon has to wear it like a strap-on while having sex with her
>And sometimes she's the one wearing it
>>
>>30084787
i didnt know i needed this
>>
>>30084787
I always loved ookani... whatever his fucking name is.
SEISOTSUIDANSHOU
Mary truly was best girl, it would've been 11/10 if not for making that faggot fuck his own fucking mother in the end.
Fucking gooks can't stop themselves from blowing it before the end and ruining everything.
but that could be a fun green, if you don't copy paste the manga.
>>
>>30084942
I've never read or even heard of that manga, I just keep throwing ideas out in the vain hope that someone will write them.
>>
>>30085999
Oh, well that's basically your story.
But I misstyped the name
http://readhentaimanga.com/sei-so-tsui-dan-sha-chapter-01-uncen-english/
>>
> Say my name
>>
>>30083767
That depends on how small ponies are.
>>
>>30088735
Dey smoll
>>
>>30089935
smol as a smol hoers?
>>
Don't die pls
>>
>>30075104
>filename
Had me laughing.
>>
>>30083207
I want finland pony to beat me up and take my lunch money
>>
I want the fast board speed to bend me over and lovingly dominate me.
>>
>>30057758
Well it's a real fucking shame that you died in a bicycle attack, because I really needed more, and you let me down.

Rest in piss.
>>
>>30057758
> bicycle attack

The purist way to die for a writefag
>>
>>30093729
>>30093932
Sorry guys, I've been sick the past few days, on top of having some writer's block. I'll try to write again tonight.
>>
>>30094032

Nice
>>
File: 133.png (2MB, 2000x2230px) Image search: [Google]
133.png
2MB, 2000x2230px
>>
>>30095587
THICC
>>
> is this post a bump?

Yes it is
>>
Just ordered my chastity cage :3
>>
>>30096913
You fucking loser.
>>
>>30096913
Post pics you sissy faggot~
>>
File: oooh yeah.gif (721KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
oooh yeah.gif
721KB, 500x280px
>>30098192
Oh my
>>
I want Mistress Rarity to lovingly milk my prostate onto her pristine mane, and then punish me for dirtying it.
>>
I want Mistress Celestia to tie me up, flog me gently and lovingly to demonstrate that I am hers to punish or reward, peg me to demonstrate that my body is for her pleasure and that I am her fucktoy, then make me breed her.
>>
>>30048160
>"Very good, just like that Anon~"
>You have never done anything like this before, but you were determined to perform well for your Princess
>"Mmph~ Keep at it, you're getting the hang of this..."
>Your wrist moves from the root, down the considerable length, and over the the tip as you work to satisfy her
>"Just a little more, we're almost-Ah! O-ow!"
>She winces as the teeth of your comb catches yet another tangle in her mane and yanks at her scalp
"S-sorry Your Highness."
>"That's alright. Just keep in mind the consequences if you make that error one more time."
>You quietly nod and resume combing through her ethereal mane, but you're filled with many of the conflicting emotions you've begun to come accustomed to lately
>You steal a glance over at the paddle sitting on her nightstand
>All things told, spanking was a pretty vanilla fetish
>Especially compared to what you and Celestia have done together so far
>But you were scared nonetheless
>You felt similarly about the collar, and the lingerie, and the butt plug, and especially the chastity cage
>Unlike those times, you're not curious or excited deep down
>You're dreading the moment when she uses it on you
>And you know it's going to be used on you
>It's impossible to tell when you're about to hit a tangle; her mane doesn't even feel like it's made out of individual hairs
>Running your fingers through it is like running them through static-charged water or something
>You suspected that she was deliberately causing these 'tangles' so that she could administer your 'punishment'
>Should you say something?
>On the one hand you don't want to get paddled
>On the other hand, if someone had asked you a month ago if you want to dress in see-though women's underwear and prance around a heavily-populated castle, you would have also said no
>Does Celestia just know you better than you know yourself?
>You're not sure if you like the idea of-
>"A-Anon! Tangle!"
"Sorry Your Highness!"
>>
>>30098192
Lewd~
>>
>>30099507
>It seems that you had gotten lost in your thoughts and found a tangle
>Not that it matters
>This game was rigged from the start
>She sighs as she lifts the brush out of your hand and moves off the bed
>"I believe agreed on three tangles before you would be punished?"
>She watches you with a stern gaze as she grips the handle of the paddle with her magic and holds it up for you to see
>You shrank back a little
>Celestia may be a pretty pony, but she's also an immortal, millennia-old goddess with incredible power
>She could be pretty intimidating
>Especially when she's brandishing a weapon (of sorts)
>"Please hurry up and get into position, I would prefer to get this unpleasantness out of the way so that we can enjoy our evening."
>Oh shut up, you're loving this
>You don't immediately comply, as your mind tries to decide your next move
>...
>It's just a spanking
>You let her lock your penis up almost a week ago, and you're hesitating this much over a spanking
>She probably isn't even going to hit you that hard, it'll probably just be a few little love taps
>Even if you don't like it, you should probably just let her do it for her own sake
>After making your mind up, you slowly slide onto the floor and bend over the edge of the bed
>Your eyes are locked forward as she trots up behind you
>"Thank you for your cooperation, although I'm afraid in going to have to add an extra two strikes for the unnecessary delay."
>Goddamn it
>Come to think of it you don't even know how many you're supposed to be getting for pulling her hair
>You're right about to ask when the paddle slices through the air to strike your right asscheek with a deafening smack
>Pain lances through your spinal column and crashes against the inside of your skull
>Your shout is totally silent
>Either your voice has failed you, or the hit forced it up several octaves outside of the human range of hearing
>Fuck, that really fucking hurt
>"One."
>What?
>>
>>30099515
>You're confused for a moment, before another sharp blow to your rear reminds you that there's more to come
>You let out a strangled cry at the pain
>The paddle hit pretty much exactly the same spot as last time, only intensifying the agony
>Heat radiated off of your cheek, and a tingly pins and needles sensation mixes with the pain
>W-was she supposed to be hitting you this hard?
>"Two."
>Oh fuck, she's gonna do it again
>You try to say something, but a hard lump sticks in your throat and silences you
>Until the paddle crashes against your left cheek and forces a harsh yelp out of you
>At least she gave your poor right cheek a break
>But now you were out of unblemished cheeks to spread the damage across
>Do people really like this!?
>You're not feeling any of the arousal you felt from crossdressing or having the plug inserted
>This just hurts
>"Three"
>Shit
>You bury your face into the sheets and grip them so tightly that your fingernails almost tear through as the paddle bites into you once again
>Your eyes water at the pain
>"Four. This gives me no joy, but you knew what the punishment would be."
>Under all the pain and confusion, anger bubbled up beneath it all
>No joy your cherry-red ass
>This wouldn't be happening if one of you didn't enjoy it, and that certainly wasn't-
>Another blow connects right down the middle, hitting both cheeks
>You anger is forgotten as a fresh wave of pain flows through you
>You just want it to be over
>All sins are forgiven if this can just end right now
>She never told you how many times she was going to hit you
>Five?
>Ten?
>Twenty?
>You couldn't take it anymore
>"Five"
>Not again
"S-stop...please..."
>Your voice finally escapes your pulled-taut vocal chords, but is muffled into a garbled mess by the bed
>"Excuse me? I didn't quite catch that."
>Her magic grips your chin and turns your face towards her
>"Speak up dear, you know I can't understand you when you-"
>>
>>30099518
>Her eyes widen when she sees your agonized, tear-streaked face
"P-please, stop, I-I don't like this!"
>The paddle clatters to the floor as she immediately drops it and practically throws herself on top of you
>Her forelegs draw you in close as her wings and envelop you
>"Anonymous! I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean--I should have--I didn't--"
>You wrap your arms around her neck and hug her as tightly as you can
>You needed to held right now, and you didn't really care by who
>She swallows her stammering and softly reassures you
>"Shh...it's okay...we aren't going to do that anymore...I'm so sorry, I should have...I'm sorry..."
>You take deep breaths as you try to focus on something other than your raw derriere
>As the initial, intense pain begins to fade into a dull, throbbing one, you notice lines of agony crisscrossing your rear
>Did she somehow cut you?
>You glance down at the bright red affected area, and realize what you're feeling
>Your panties weren't pulled down first, so each hit with the paddle drove the material into your skin
>You could almost make out the pattern of the lace across your aching ass
>You look up to Celestia
>Her expression was filled with guilt, pity, and fear, with a slight hint of disgust at her own actions
>You bury your face in her neck again as she gently strokes your back
>You lie in her embrace for several minutes as neither of you speak
>One of you has to break the silence eventually, but neither of you quite know what to say
>Celestia climbs out of bed, lifting you in her magic and cradling you close to her chest
>"I'm not entirely sure what we should do next, but I think it would be best for the both of us if we got out of this room."
>You nod in agreement, and she begins to carry you towards the door
>Before opening it, she stops
>"...would you prefer to be covered? I think it's safe to say that our session today is over."
>You look down at your scantily-clad body
>>
>>30099527
>You actually didn't mind anyone in the castle seeing you like this
>Most of them already have at least once anyway
>However, you'd prefer to avoid them seeing your bright-red ass right now
>You nod, and she levitates a sheet over to wrap around you before exiting into the hall
>One of the guards waiting outside greets her, and she leans in to whisper into his ear
>He nods
>"As you wish, Your Highness."
>He dips his head before trotting off to complete whatever task she gave him
>Celestia resumes carrying you to whatever destination it is that she has in mind
"...Hey, where are we going?"
>"To the bath. I usually find it quite soothing myself."
"Um, I don't think I really need to warm up right now."
>"The water will be somewhat cool. Hopefully it will help put out the heat in your backside."
>Your whole body is feeling pretty hot right now, so maybe this will do you some good
>All of this stuff is new to you, so you've got to defer to her expertise
>The two of you step through another doorway as you arrive at her private bath
>It's huge; more akin to a small swimming pool
>A couple of attendants greet her and bow, but she interrupts them to give some orders about the water temperature and to give the two of you some privacy
>They indeed do; after adjusting a few knobs, they both respectfully bow out
>The sheet is removed, and she sets you on your feet
>"How are you feeling, Anon? Any improvement?"
>Not much, but her worried expression tugs at your heartstrings and makes you want to make her feel better
"Yeah, I think I'm starting to feel better..."
>She smiles, but you're pretty sure she knows your lying
>"Do you need any help undressing?"
"Well, I can't really get these off without magic."
>You hold up your wrists to emphasize your cuffs
"Oh, of course."
>Magic flashes down the length of her horn, and the cuffs on your wrists and ankles click open and fall to the floor
>>
>>30099535
>You roll your gloves down the length of your arms and toss them aside before undoing the clasp on the bra and peeling that off as well
>Now comes the tricky part: your bottom half
>Thanks to your abused ass, that's going to be a bit of a challenge
>Celestia seems to catch on to this, and intervenes
>Your garter belt shimmers and fades away as it is teleported off of you
>"I'm going to have to lift you for a moment, so be prepared."
>You nod, before her magic envelops you once again and levitates you above the ground
>Your heels and stockings vanish, and she gently sets you back down onto your bare feet
>As your panties are teleported off, you get to feel her magic directly against your butt, which she's seemingly avoided up until now
>The cool bubbly sensation you normally experience is amplified, making it feel like you've stuck your butt in ice-cold carbonated water
>Her eyes fall into your chastity cage, and she hesitates
>"...Would you prefer if I remove that, Anon?"
>She obviously doesn't want to take it off, and you don't mind either way
>You probably aren't going to be getting any erections until your ass stops hurting anyway
"It's fine, Your Highness."
>"You can stop calling me that, at least for the time being."
>She seems to be relaxing a little since your mood is improving
>You rise up into the air once again as she maneuvers you over the water and gently lowers you in, face-down
>As your legs sink below the surface, you quickly discover that there's a slope coming down from one of the sides, allowing you to lay on your stomach with your head out of the water
>It feels very refreshing, like a swimming pool on a hot day
>Especially on your butt; you can practically feel the water sucking the heat out of it
>A few splashes from your side announce Celestia's entrance into the bath
>She lowers herself next to you and drapes a wing across your back
>"Does it feel good?"
"Yes, Your Highness."
>>
>>30099543
>She nods as you fold your arms under your head to make yourself more comfortable
>When you do, your arm bumps the tag hanging off your collar
>You had completely forgotten that it was there
>You brush your fingers across it as Celestia lowers her head down next to yours; the shame and regret from earlier filling in her features
>"I'm so sorry, Anon...I don't know if there's anyway I can apologise enough for what I've done."
>You adjust yourself and glance back at the scene of the crime once again
"I'll be fine...It's just...were you supposed to hit me that hard? I thought you were going to be gentle..."
>She glances away
>"...I'm not entirely sure..."
"What do you mean? No offense or anything, but you've probably done this sort of stuff dozens of times over the years, right?"
>She shakes her head
>"No. This is the first time I've ever enacted my fantasies in reality."
>You lift yourself up onto your elbows
"What? It is?"
>"I'm afraid I'm as new to this as you are."
"Why am I the first? Did you just get into this stuff or something?"
>She sighs lightly
>"I've felt this way for a very, very long time. But my subjects, my little ponies, I love them all like my own children. Which means that anything sexual is off the table."
"Have you ever...you know...been with anyone?"
>She shakes her head
>You blush
"So does that mean you want me to be your, um...first?"
>She blinks in surprise, before looking away and scratching her cheek
>"W-well, you're the first I've done anything lewd with, but I wasn't really planning on us having traditional penetrative intercourse. I suppose we could, if you'd like."
>She didn't want the dick?
>Oh right, she was probably just planning on doing butt stuff and ordering you to pleasure her
>...wait...
"If you haven't done anything like this, then where did you learn it? You were so confident, I thought you were some kind of expert or something."
>>
>>30099554
>"When I realized that romance wasn't really an option, I turned to erotica for, erm, 'comfort'. When I discovered bondage and domination in these stories, I was enamored."
"So, you learned that stuff from books?"
>She nods
>"What happened today was actually a scene lifted nearly directly from a novel. A master commands her slave to brush her mane, and spanks her when she pulls her hair."
>She frowns again as she looks back at your pink posterior
>"Spanking was so common in those stories, and the submissives always loved it. Such vivid descriptions of the intermingling of pain and pleasure..."
>You start to get worried
"Were you planning on trying everything from those books?"
>"Absolutely not. They could be a bit too extreme for my tastes. I have no intention of making you bleed or drink my urine."
>Well, that's good
"So how far do you plan on taking this? What kind of stuff from those books did you like?"
>She stares at you for a few moments
>"...It might be faster if you tell me the things that you like instead."
>You shrug
"I don't really know. That's kind of what I've enjoyed most about all of this. Discovering new kinks and exploring them with you."
>She smiles
"If we want to avoid trouble like this in the future, maybe we need a safeword or something?"
>Her smile fades instantly, but is quickly replaced with a fake one
>"O-oh yes, of course! A safeword. Perhaps something that stands out in an intimate setting, like 'banana', or 'rainbow'?"
"...what's wrong?"
>She composes herself enough to mask her obvious disappointment
>"Nothing is wrong. If you feel that we should establish a safeword to ensure your comfort and safety moving forward, then we will. What about 'wendigo'?"
"Princess, please..."
>You stare deeply into her eyes as her facade crumbles
>She breaks the contact and sighs
>"...You've probably realized that I don't want a normal relationship by now. My ultimate goal was for you to become my slave."
>>
>>30099561
"...You want me to be your slave?"
>"You would have moved into the castle, and signed a contract relinquishing your body and mind to my authority."
>As she speaks, her tone becomes more serious
>"Slaves don't have safewords. They aren't allowed to refuse their owner's requests. However, I fear that today I've proven that I can't be trusted to keep your well-being and happiness in mind with that level of control."
>You're quiet for a while as you think back on your lewd adventures with Celestia
>She was right, you had known since she put the collar on you
>The tag did declare that you were her property, after all
>While others may have assumed that it was merely for roleplaying purposes, the idea stuck in your mind
>Maybe part of the reason you didn't mind having your penis locked up was that deep down you felt that it belonged to Celestia anyway, and that she was free to do with it as she pleased?
>...regardless of how you may or may not feel about this, today wasn't the day for such an enormous lifestyle change
>Especially when neither of you know what you're doing, apparently
>Celestia watches on as you think over everything
>When you look back up to her, she squeezes you with her wing and nuzzles you
>"I understand completely if you're unwilling to take things that far. If you want a safeword, we'll have one."
"...Do you promise to be more careful?"
>"Anon, you don't have to-"
>You boop her snoot to silence her
"I don't really think we need one. Just don't do anything that might hurt me without talking to me first. If something else you're doing makes me uncomfortable, I'll try to let you know without breaking immersion."
>She smiles lightly
>"Thank you, Anon. All I want is for you to enjoy yourself as much as I do. I promise that we'll have this conversation again if I overstep my bounds once more."
>She hugs you tightly, and you return the gesture
"I love you, Your Highness."
>"And I love you too, My Little Human."
>>
>>30099562
Well, there you go. Sorry if it disappointed, but after about a week's worth of writer's block, here it is. I updated the bin.
>>
>>30099562
That was cute
>>
>>30099562
>>30099943

Thank, I really appreciate it
M-moar?
>>
>>30099562
Well written fending to the story, like it very much. Celestia's interest in this comparatively more hardcore style of relationship is written without breaking her character, and it's exactly this contrast between character and situation, and how she deals with it, which strikes me as the greatest part of this green.

However, as I can see, story is concluded at this point.

Maybe, maybe, you will write another one? :3
>>
>>30100850
But what about the main thing in the prompt, the strap-on?
>>
>>30099562
>literally doing it just for sex for so long
I'm sorry Anon, it was silly.
Also, considerate doms don't use paddles, or whips or whatever to spank.

But hey that's just me
>>
>>30100850
I don't think I'm going to write another story here. It kind of sucked being the only one writing and not having anything to read.

>>30100898
The pegging was intended to happen sometime after they have their talk here, but since I'm kind of tired of writing, and this update had a pretty conclusive feel to it, I don't think that I'm going to write it.

>>30100910
You can't really spank someone with hooves.
>>
>>30101066
I had somthing cooking up in my noggin but I dont any free time to dedicate to it

Sorry for leaving you alone
>>
File: Rarity_says_bend_over_darling.gif (239KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_says_bend_over_darling.gif
239KB, 499x281px
>>30101066
>The pegging was intended to happen sometime after they have their talk here, but since I'm kind of tired of writing, and this update had a pretty conclusive feel to it, I don't think that I'm going to write it.

Aw. I was really hoping to see the viewpoint character get a loving prostate massage from Sunbutt, maybe even the magical equivalent of a handjob as a reward for being a good slave.

Also, speaking of butts and prostates, I was hoping that at some point she might put her horn in his butt. Of course that wouldn't harm him, because magic or something.
>>
>>30101113
I wanted to write it too. I still would like to write it. I'm just burnt out right now, and the thread is close to death, so I'm not planning on it.

To me, horn penetration seems less like something a Dom would do, and more like something they would make their unicorn slave do. Like, they put a magic-inhibiting ring on their horn and ride it while telling them that it's all their horn is good for now that they aren't allowed to use magic.
>>
>>30077582
I'm not surprised.
>>
>>30101156
>To me, horn penetration seems less like something a Dom would do, and more like something they would make their unicorn slave do. Like, they put a magic-inhibiting ring on their horn and ride it while telling them that it's all their horn is good for now that they aren't allowed to use magic.

That's kinky too, but--well, I read too many stories and saw too many pictures in which the horn is an erogenous zone for unicorns, and presumably alicorns too. And the "you're my bitch, bend over and let me surprize buttsecks you with my horn humiliation aspects of it... well, kind of turn me on, every bit as much as the idea of being ordered to lick and suck and stroke a pretty mare's horn until she convulses and cries out in joy as pink heart-shaped magical sparks shoot out the tip.
>>
>>30021109
Any uncropped version of this ? It looks pretty nice.
>>
Is medical-themed femdom of interest to anyone?

>be Anon
>have toothache
>o noes
>go visit Doctor Colgate
>for some reason she straps you down in the dentist's chair
>"it's for your safety," she says
>you remember her telling you she's going to cast a sedation spell on you to work on your teeth
>there is a black hole in your memory after that point
>but you remember waking up seeing her impaling herself on your cock, with a blissful look on her face
>then she notices your eyes are open
>"Oopsie. I need to put you back under, to finish the... procedure. And don't worry about any, um... hallucinations or unusual dreams you may have. It's a common side effect " she says, with an evil smirk
>you don't remember anything else until the next day
>you're not sure what to make of this
>until a year later
>you receive a court summons for a foal support case
>naming you as the father
>in court you see Dr. Colgate, holding up a unicorn foal that has your eyes
"Oh come on!"
>>
>>30101223
Here you go

https://derpibooru.org/648769
>>
>>30102168
Thanks for the delivery Anon.

I just read the big Celestia/Anon green and the only thing I can say is WOW. I've never been into this but you know, curiosity. Celestia is just perfect (as always) and even Anon's point of view is well written. Thanks Anon for this one.

Thread pinned
>>
Is there any sporty femdom? Like Anon playing rugby with mares who play dirty?
>>
>>30101066
>I don't think I'm going to write another story here. It kind of sucked being the only one writing and not having anything to read.
Well shit

Regardless, your stellar contribution was greatly appreciated
>>
>>30102149
>Is medical-themed femdom of interest to anyone?
Yes
>Your example
Wow, Colgate's a piece of shit.
>>
>>30102865
There's been fanon about her being a little bit weird and doing somewhat inappropriate things to patients for a while now:

http://ask-doctorcolgate.tumblr.com/post/14041261337/if-i-wasnt-a-furry-before-i-certainly-am-now

>a piece of shit

For the rape, or for adding insult to injury by suing for child support afterward? I just want to be sure where the lines are. So that I can cross them. Twice, if possible.
>>
>>30101156
Kinky
>>
>>30102149
>Is medical-themed femdom of interest to anyone?
Yes
That seems a little to rapey for my taste and boring for those ok with that anyway though. I would totaly read a green focused on the child support battle though.
>>
>>30102921
>not crossing the lines thrice
weaksauce
>>
>>30102149
It could work. Only way to find out is to write it
>>
>>30103328
Okay. I've also written a bit more femdom in other threads. This one's less rapey:

>>29967635

And this one's about someone tempted to do something he knows would be rapey (more than just rapey) and wrong, but he's obsessed and can't stop thinking about it:

>>30100938
>>
File: 132839506373.png (142KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
132839506373.png
142KB, 894x894px
>>30099562
>Deciding not to use a safeword to make things more real.
Anon's going to die or be seriously injured, safewords literally exist just in case either go too far with things, it's far too easy to get carried away.
The only reason not to have, at the very least, a word for "I need to stop" is if you dont care about your partner.
Now i'm just imagining a more sexually experienced Luna finding out about this after another incident and chewing her and anon the fuck out for being so retarded.

>>30102149
That's just straight up rape, you cant be dominated if you're not even conscious.
>>
>>30103715
>Now i'm just imagining a more sexually experienced Luna finding out about this after another incident and chewing her and anon the fuck out for being so retarded.
I want to be Nightmare Moon's willing slave
>>
>>30099562
I have to agree with others. Nice story but no safeword is retarded
>>
>>30103715
Or Anon could just tell her to stop. You know, like he already did once.
>>
>>30101066
You wrote a great story dude, thanks.
>>
File: 132719577025.jpg (217KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
132719577025.jpg
217KB, 2048x1536px
>>30103741
>You will never be her personal hoofrest after a long day of ruling the kingdom.
>She will never take out her stress on you after being outwitted by a timeline hopping purple princess.
>She will never apologise to you afterwards and promote you to personal bed warmer.

>>30103741
And what happens if he's gagged or she cant otherwise hear him properly, like what literally happened of if they start experimenting, either with anon purposely misbehaving or celestia going full tyrant.
A safeword isnt just a 'word', it's a signal to immediately slow down or completely stop whatever you're doing and look after your partner because you're approaching or have crossed a boundary.
Mostly i'm concerned anons will try this shit thinking that just telling someone to stop would be enough.
>>
>>30103715
>safeword
yeah, seriously. Playing without a safeword is okay in fantasy, like those books Sunbutt is reading. Otherwise--well, you know why Jesus died, don't you? He forgot the safeword, that's why.

>That's just straight up rape, you cant be dominated if you're not even conscious.

I did write it as trollishly as possible, so yeah. I also thought it was a comical inversion of the old small town rumors of "did you hear about the new dentist? He puts women under anesthesia and molests them while they're unconscious, and I hear he got one pregnant!"

...also, arguably, some people would feel that, if it were discussed beforehand, and everything were consensual, that would be valid if a somewhat weird way of demonstrating his complete trust in Dr. Colgate and submitting to her admittedly weird desires. Don't forget, also, that no matter how weird it is, someone somewhere faps to it. Including getting strapped down, sedated, and "raped" by the dentist. Go to Fetlife, there are "user groups" with hundreds of members devoted to the idea, and the members aren't all male.
>>
File: 134154420068.png (136KB, 849x828px) Image search: [Google]
134154420068.png
136KB, 849x828px
>>30103926
Dont get me wrong, i find the concept incredibly hot, i just cant consider it dominance unless the sub can actually feel it.
>>
>>30104007
Ah, but the sub does--Dr. Colgate says "I'm going to strap you down to this chair, and then, depending on my mood and what sort of magic and/or tech are available to me in this version of Equestria, I'm either going to knock you out with magic or laughing gas, and then I'm going to use you as a fucktoy. You won't remember anything or feel anything but maybe I'll take some pictures. Maybe I'll fuck your ass with a strap-on. Maybe I'll magically stimulate your prostate and fill my womb up with your seed, so that you give me a baby. Maybe I'll just adjust the gas, or the spell, to put you in a twilight state and make you eat me out and lick my asshole instead. I haven't decided yet but it's going to be one of those, I'm pretty sure. Interested?"

From the subbie's perspective, that's a hell of a scary request--even if you've fantasized about such things, any kind of extreme fantasy is very much a different beast when it's for real, here and now--and saying "yes" is going to require a LOT of trust--that she's technically competent to do this without killing him or turning him into a vegetable, and that she isn't some kind of psycho who's going to maim or kill him while he's absolutely helpless and absolutely at her mercy. The dominance and submission can take place prior to the actual fucking and be separate events, though one sort of flows into the other in sequence here.
>>
File: 134153789534.png (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
134153789534.png
97KB, 600x600px
>>30104117
Okay that hit the button, i'm glad i dont have any appointments soon.
F-fuck, she wouldnt even have to actually DO anything, plant enough 'evidence', imply a few things and she'll have your brain twisting itself in knots trying to imagine what she did while being far more effective than simply telling you what actually happened.
>>
>>30104117
>Let me do fun things to your butt and/or penis while you're unconscious and unable to remember anything, and I might give you some pictures or something, or you might get literally nothing
>>
>>30104447
China
>>
>>30103926
>that would be valid if a somewhat weird way of demonstrating his complete trust in Dr. Colgate and submitting to her admittedly weird desires
That sounds nice.
Not for me but I am sure somebody would enjoy it if you wrote it.
>>
>>30103715
safewords are for cowards
>>
>>30104245
Oh, yeah. But, assuming she enjoys the position of power that the patient's submission puts her into, maybe even patients she doesn't do kinky things with, maybe if she thinks of it in an erotic manner, fetishizes the straps on the chair, eroticizes that mind-warping sedation spell (or rubber gas mask, or IV setup full of sedatives), maybe she is at the very least going to step to the side and masturbate furiously for a few minutes after she puts her victim under, even if she doesn't otherwise touch him except to check his pulse until he regains consciousness.

Oh, and also, in veterinary use, there are what amount to being large metal prostate-stimulating dildos with electrodes on them, to shock the prostate and cause involuntary orgasm even in sedated animals in order to get a semen sample. Breeders of various large animals use them to get sperm samples from a sedated stud male, because FedExing frozen horse sperm is cheaper than putting him on an airplane and flying him to Saudi Arabia to fuck some oil sheikh's pet thoroughbred mare. Some sizes will fit a human anus, and people started doing exactly what you're imagining with them about thirty seconds after they were invented.

Here we get into some deeply weird shit, for which fewer and fewer readers are probably going to have any taste, just so everyone knows.

1/I don't even know lol

>just had some dental work done
>Dr. Colgate asks you to come by for a follow-up visit at the end of the day
>she turns the sign on the door to "closed" after you come in
>you sit in the chair and she looks at the filled tooth
>"It's healing nicely," she says
>"I do have a question for you, maybe of a personal nature. You don't have to answer if it's too personal." She smiles disarmingly.
>you nod
"The drilling was obviously pretty painful for you. You held up to it but obviously you were hurting, and that made me feel just awful for you."
>she paused
"Why wouldn't you let me knock you out for the procedure?"
>>
>>30104463
2/?

>you cringe a little at the idea
"I'm uncomfortable with the idea of things happening to--to my mind. To my judgment. It's sort of a phobia, I guess, about control."
>"I can understand that. Is there something more to it, though?"
>you ponder the idea
>"Please? You're the only human in Equestria. We know so little about you--and I also want to think of you as a friend."
"When I was little, I had appendicitis. It's--well, it involves a portion of the anatomy that ponies lack. It became infected, requiring emergency abdominal surgery."
>she nods
"And for that--I was all alone in the hospital, they took me away from Mom and Dad, and dragged me kicking and screaming into the operating room, absolutely terrified. They held me down and put a rubber mask over my face to knock me out, and I have never been so afraid of anything since then. I know it was an emergency and I'd have died if they hadn't, but I still have nightmares about it."
>she winces
"And if it's all the same to everyone I am still afraid of th-that kind of thing, so please don't do that to me. You used a local anesthetic on me and it's okay."
>she hugs you, concern in her eyes
>"What if I told you that you didn't have to be afraid of such things?"
"What do you mean?"
>"Maybe I can get you over your fears, in a safe setting. Just you and me. You trust me, right?"
"I... I do, but it's an unpleasant topic for me."
>she nods
>"It used to be for me, too. I had a similar experience when I was a filly."
"Really? I'm so sorry. That can't have been pleasant."
>"It wasn't at all, but a friend of mine in medical school showed me I didn't have to be frightened and that my fears were irrational, based on an early bad experience."
"I see."
>"Maybe you don't, but we have developed some magic that has fewer side-effects and tends to leave fewer... emotional scars, especially on frightened young foals."
"Magic?"
>>
>>30103909
>promote you to personal bed warmer
Sounds like a pretty cushy job
>>
>>30104561
3/?

>"Yeah," she says. "The spell to do this is complex, and it would take a lot of my reserves, but I can put you under without any kind of chemicals for a few minutes, long enough to do short procedures, or start an IV for continuous sedation for something longer."
"That's a little scary too."
>"Is it?"
"The idea that you have that kind of power is a little disturbing to me, yes."
>she smiles
>"Would you like to experience this, with me, now? It doesn't have to hurt and you don't have to be afraid."
"I don't know about this."
>"Please? I don't know what kind of pain you went through last week but I'm not sure I'm up to doing that to you again."
>you look at her
>"I swear to you it's safe, and I'm going to take good care of you. You're safe here with me."
>you keep looking at her
>"I will also admit that I have some ulterior motives."
>you blink at her in confusion
"I will admit I'm pretty curious about your species, and about you--how you'll react. Also your anatomy." She looks at you with half-lidded eyes.
"You find me..."
>"Attractive, yes. In *that way,* yes."
"But you want to--"
>"And I will admit I will get a certain perverse thrill out of it. It makes me feel powerful, like few other things do."
"I suppose I understand the appeal of that."
>"Yes. I'm not that frightened little filly any more. The power is mine to use, and that kind of turns me on."
"Turns you on?"
>she puts a marshmallow hoof gently on your groin. "Sexually, dear."
"And what's in this for me?"
>"Maybe if you're a really obedient patient, and really try to please me, maybe I'll do something nice for you afterwards."
"Something nice?"
>"How long have you been here, sweetie?"
"About six months."
>"How's your dating life going?"
"I'm... still making adjustments."
>"Nonexistent, then?"
"Yeah."
>"Maybe you don't find ponies attractive, then?"
"No, no. I think you're very cute. More than cute."
>>
>>30104647
4/?

>"Flatterer."
"I mean it. It's just that this is a whole different culture, with different rules. Even your body language is different. It's hard for me to get used to."
>"Ah, I see. Then maybe you're willing to consider letting me look at the goods, maybe more than look?"
"I'm thinking about it."
>"And you don't have problems thinking of me, sexually?"
"Not at all. I think you're very pretty."
>"Okay. How long has it been since you've had a blowjob?"
you sputter
>"You play the cooperative patient for me, and let me have my fun, and in return, when you wake up, I promise you the best blowjob of your life."
"I'm still a little nervous about this."
>"I know, and that's part of what makes it so hot."
"If I agree to this, what do I need to do?"
>"Just lie back and relax, honey. I'll do all the rest. I'll take such good care of you."
"Well, when you put it like that--"
>she squees with joy--she literally makes an adorable high-pitched little squealing noise
>"Oh, one other thing."
"yes?"
>"I'll need you to strip off all your clothes and put on this paper gown."
"Is there a place for me to change?"
>"There is, but since I'd like to get a good look at you, can you please do it here, and let me watch?"
>you agree to this
>she uses her telekinesis to unbutton your shirt
>pulls off your undershirt, runs her hooves all over your chest and makes a soft little growling sound in the back of her throat
>you remove your work boots and your pants
>she pulls off your underwear
>and prods your cock with her hoof
>"Oh, that looks yummy." She grins at you. "I could just eat you up."
"Not literally, I hope."
>she laughs
>"Now, onto the chair." You obey.
>she uses her telekinesis to tighten broad straps around your wrists, ankles, and waist, all simultaneously
"Is that really necessary?"
>"It's for your safety," she says, her eyes half-lidded, touching your cheek gently with one firm hoof. "We can't risk you falling and injuring yourself."
>>
>>30104727
5/?

>you raise an eyebrow
>"Okay, that's half of it. The other half is that I really, really like bondage," she says, grinning, as she tightens all the straps further
"I'm a little concerned."
>"It's a little too late for that, sweetie."
your eyes widen and you begin to strain against the straps
>"No, no, no. That was a joke, sweetie. You want to back out, just say so, at any time until you're under, and I'll stop."
"Thank heaven for that."
>"Sweetie, I'm kinky, but rape isn't one of my kinks. I don't want anything you don't give willingly, okay?"
>you nod
>she puts the stethoscope on, then climbs onto the chair, on top of you, to straddle your waist
>holds the stethoscope over your heart
>"Now let's begin."
you shiver a little
>"Are you afraid, sweetie?"
"A little."
>"But you trust me enough to let me do this anyway?"
>you nod
>she growls again and kisses you on the mouth, probing with her broad, muscular tongue
>and leans back
>"That's so hot. You don't know how much that turns me on."
>"And now, let me begin," she says, reaching down to touch your cock with her hoof
>"This spell is called 'Bonesaw's Lullaby,' though we don't normally call it that in front of patients."
>"And I think I'm going to show you the scenic route, instead of just knocking you out instantly."
>"Look into my eyes, sweetie."
>you do
"You have the most lovely eyes."
>"Thank you. Now, I need to be able to judge your mental state as the spell affects you. Can I ask you to count backwards from one hundred for me?"
>you nod nervously and begin, and there is a flash of indigo-colored light from her horn
"Ninety-nine, ninety-eight"
>you feel very dizzy
>"Ninety-seven--"
>and the room is tilting, you're afraid you're going to fall off the chair
>you're having trouble remembering exactly what you're supposed to be doing, or what number comes next
>you don't remember anything after that
>>
>>30104785
6/?

>afterwards, you decide that in your memory there is a discontinuity here
>she told you later that you were only unconscious for about ten minutes
>but you have the impression there is a gap in your memory, a hole, that could have encompassed lifetimes, centuries
>you feel your mind reassembling itself, restarting
>eventually you feel that you exist again
>it takes you some seconds, or minutes, to remember your name, that you are human, what you were doing here
>your eyes are open but you can only see blurry shapes that for a while you can't interpret
>you hear sounds
>the shapes resolve themselves into Dr. Colgate's face
>"Sweetie? It may take a few more minutes for you to come back around fully."
>you try to look at her
>"It's okay. You're going to be okay. I'm taking care of you."
>you can only manage a whisper
"Doctor...?"
>"I got some good, mmm, anatomical studies. I'll show the rest of them to you later."
>she shows you a Ponyroid photograph of herself riding your cock with a cross-eyed look of ecstasy on her face
>"But right now, I'm here, sweetie. I'm here for you," she says, and kisses you on the lips
>then kisses you on the neck, nibbles your ear
>bites you on the shoulder not quite hard enough to draw blood
>"You don't know how turned on I am right now," she growls
>she leaves a trail of kisses down your chest
>"Ready for your reward, sweetie?"
"Are you going to untie me first?"
>"Nope," she grins. "But you're going to love it all the same. I'm going to ruin you for other mares and maybe even human females."
>and she begins using her magic to tickle your balls
>and the nerve endings in your cock
>you see your cock surrounded by a field of her indigo-colored magic and it's amazing, hot and cold at once, tingly
>and she kneels between your legs to take her cock in her pretty little snout
>she licks it, she bobs her head on it
>her technique is most impressive
>you moan
"Oh, Doctor..."
>she pauses to grin at you. "Told ya."
>>
>>30104888
7/?
>she says, "Oh, and I want to make this really special. Tell me when you're on the edge of coming, and I'll give you a surprise."
>and goes back to work with a will, her head bobbing, making the most adorable, sexy slurping sounds
>swirling her tongue around the tip
>you moan blissfully
"Doctor, I'm about to--"
>she pulls her mouth off your cock, and looks you in the eye, with a mischievous smirk
>"Surprise!" and her horn flashes indigo again
>and you fall into a spinning black whirlpool forever
>some time later, you return to awareness
>and find her still there, looking a little sheepish
>"You may feel a little disoriented, sweetie."
"not," you manage to whisper out, "not so disoriented I can't remember what you just did."
>"Yeah," she says. "I guess that was terribly unfair of me, wasn't it?"
>you just look at her
>"I did promise you an amazing blowjob. Admit it, you enjoyed it."
"Yeah, you're amazing."
>"I never promised I'd let you cum, though."
>you stare at her
>"Oh, that's just a little joke, sweetie," she says, fondling your cock with her hooves
>"I like these games."
"I..."
>"Be nice. Obedient patients get to cum."
"I hope so."
>"If they say 'please.'"
>you stare
>her voice is sharper. "Say it. Beg me to finish you."
>your dick is as hard as steel
"Please, Doctor?"
>"I don't believe you. Beg."
"Please make me cum, Doctor. Please, I need it."
>she growls, her face flushed, and she kisses you hard on the mouth
>"Yesssss. I had you pegged for a subbie as soon as I first saw you. You're loving every second of this, aren't you?"
"Yes, Doctor."
>and she squees again
>and goes back to licking and sucking your cock, while she masturbates with one hoof
>you look into her eyes as her head bobs up and down
"Doctor, I'm going to--"
>and she slurps loudly, bobbing frantically
>your hips buck as you empty your balls into her mouth, in the most intense orgasm of your life
>she keeps rubbing her cunt another few seconds and cries out sharply
>>
>>30104964
8/8, I think

>she climbs up onto you, your semen running out of the corners of her mouth, out of her nose, all over her face, some is even on her ears and in her mane
>more is spattered all over the tattered remnants of your paper gown
>and she kisses you softly on each cheek
>"I've wanted to do that for so long."
"Not something you regularly do with patients?"
>"Oh, heavens, no. I've had these fantasies for years but I was waiting for someone special, whom I thought might be receptive."
>she undoes all the straps
>and sits in your lap
>you put your arms around her
>"But if you wanted to be one of my regular patients, I think that could be arranged."
>you smile
>she looks closely at your face
>"You don't look quite so afraid any more."
"I'm getting there."
>"Well, more treatments may be necessary, if you're willing to consider them."
"I'll take that under advisement."
>she smiles. "Didn't I take good care of you, sweetie?"
"Yeah, Doctor. You did."
>"I'm glad."
>and the two of you take a nap together, as the slanting rays of the setting sun come through the windows

End
>>
>>30104888
>I'm going to ruin you for other mares and maybe even human females.

I'm pretty sure this green is already working towards doing that. Seriously Anon, awesome work.
>>
>>30105037
Thanks.

Portions of it are based on conversations I've had. I've never done anything like this, but I've spoken online with people I met in some, let's say, unusual places online. You'd be surprised how many nurse anesthetists and anesthesiologists get a thrill from the power they have over a frightened patient who has to trust them completely. And for some of them, that power is sexually arousing. And some of them have described fantasies to me that are--sort of like what I just typed out. I've never met one of them in person. I'm terrified to, and not only because I have the same phobia, and the same fears, and the same fascinations, for the same reasons, as the male viewpoint character.
This stuff is dangerous--in the real world there is a reason why anesthetics are administered by doctors and nurses, and they don't just call the janitor into the operating room to do it. And even trained professionals, hopefully, aren't completely distracted by sexual thoughts while they're doing their jobs. I'm scared shitless and aroused at the same time, and have never found the one I felt I could trust that much.
>>
>>30105265
You see all that nonsense is hot and whatnot but good fucking luck finding a hot anesthesiologist. I can't comprehend that
>>
>>30105424
When your kink is this rare, "hot" takes a back seat to "female" and "has a pulse." Even with those stipulations, the ones I find who are into this kind of thing are mostly in Europe or occasionally Canada, always thousands of miles away.

There are also a certain number of people who have the fetishy interest but not the training, and some of those are female (though of course as with all things kinky, it's pretty much a sausage fest, no matter if you're into bondage, foot fetish, water sports, or just wanting your partner to wear a latex outfit, women are few and far between, though not nonexistent. However, no matter how many medical textbooks and old public-domain training films they've watched, nooooooooooooooooooooooope, even if she says she just bought a liter of chloroform on eBay. It's a guilty fantasy I have that scares the shit out of me, and I'm not willing to die for it.
>>
>>30101156

Shit, it had a lot of potential for continuity
>>
>>30105018
And, Pastebin'd, if anyone cares.

https://pastebin.com/8bnnqm52
>>
>>30105686
Dis was/is good shit
>>
>>30106268
Thanks.

E... everybody who liked it in this thread was a guy, right? alas
>>
>>30105018
>probable reaction of voice cast and/or show writers to this
>>
>>30105018
Muh dick/10

>>30105037
This

>>30106460
Didnt you see the latest leaf episode? They know full well what we're like.
>>
>>30105018
That was nice Anon.
A bit awkward at some point, and the sex was short.
But nice nonetheless, much more gentle than the other green.
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.