/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A completely normal pony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 109

File: ani.gif (766KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
ani.gif
766KB, 256x256px
>A completely normal pony
>>
>>29950197
You just want tentacles up your ass, dont you OP?
>>
>>29950197
>A completely normal shitpost thread
>>
File: nuke it from orbit.gif (2MB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
nuke it from orbit.gif
2MB, 636x288px
>>29950197
You ain't gonna fool me that easily.
>>
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>29950197
>Thingpony assimiliates Nyx to become an alicorn
>Succeeds
>Seconds later goes into a hysteric panic
>Tries to diffuse Nyx
>But it refused
>Thingpony transforms into Nyx
>Nyx walks off like nothing has happened
>You died

Bad End.
>>
>You and Amber are cuddling together under the stars
>She's telling you about the various worlds she's been to
>Leaving out the parts where she assimilated all the inhabitants and left the surface a barren wasteland, obviously
>This makes you ponder how old she must be
"...Hey, Amber?"
>"Yes, Anon?"
"You do know that I'm going to die someday, right?"
>"No you aren't."
>You blink
"Uh, yeah I am. I know that you're probably, like, thousands of years old or something, but the rest of us mere mortals have to die eventually."
>She rolls her eyes
>"I know all of that already. If there's ever anyone you don't need to give a biology lesson to, it's me. But you're not like most beings, Anon, because you're going to live eternally."
"And how exactly am I going to-"
>"Because I'm going to assimilate you before you die."
>Your blood runs cold
>Assimilation had once been a sticking point in your relationship
>She had tried to convince you of the benefits or whatever a couple of times, but you had held fast in your refusal
>She stopped asking pretty quickly, and you had assumed that she'd dropped it
>She sees the fear in your eyes and tries to reassure you
>"Not now, obviously. When you're old and on your death bed."
"I told you that I don't want to be assimilated."
>Her face and voice become more stern and serious
>"I'm not letting you die, Anon. I can humor you wanting to stay separate while you're young and in your prime, but if you're literally about to cease to exist anyway, then we might as well, right?"
"Amber, living creatures eventually have to die. You can't-"
>"No they don't. There are plenty of creatures not only amongst the stars, but on this very planet that are immortal. Besides, what we're talking about is a long ways off by your standards, so there's no use arguing about it now."
>She snuggles into your side, and you reluctantly put your hand back on her wither
>You made her see reason before, maybe you can talk her out of it in the next few decades?
>>
Dude, there is not enough energy to sustain an ongoing thread. Just let it rest for a while. Sheesh.
>>
File: tenor.gif (649KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
649KB, 250x250px
>>29950197
The other thread hasn't even died yet.
>>
“Hey, Anon?”

“Not now, Amber. I’m busy.”

Anonymous was sitting at the kitchen table trying to figure out his taxes. Equestrian taxes were not unreasonable but he did run a massage business and the Equestrian government had to run somehow. The taxes weren’t exactly complicated either, Anon was just a lazy fuck that left them all for the last minute.

“Anooooonnnn~ I’m horny and I want you to touch me.”

Anon sighed, “I said, not now! I really have to get this done! Maybe after.”

Anon continued his work, but what looked like a wet fleshy noodle with a mouth and tiny wiggling tendrils growing out of it like hair, rudely interrupted him by flopping directly on top of the paper he was working on, and staining it with a strange sticky fluid. The worm then quickly locked the lips of its mouth on the surface of the paper and sucked the paper up with an undulation motion. It instantly consumed Anon’s half finished tax returns.

The worm retracted itself... directly into Amber’s vagina who was standing on the table with her head between her hind legs and her tail raised as she wagged her assortment of genitalia and the tentacles growing out of them directly at Anon.

“What the hell was that for, Amber? I was working on those!”

Thing smirked at Anon between her legs. Her eyes were slanted like a cat’s. “Well, you’re not working on them now, and I have a new friend to show you! He’s a little shy, why don’t you say hi to him?”

Indeed the wormy appendage that had swallowed Anon’s taxes poked itself out of Thing’s vagina. http://imgur.com/a/shrPM
>>
>>29951401
Anon groaned at Thing. “I spent an hour working on that! I don’t have time for this! My taxes are due in a few hours!”

Thing rolled her eyes up to Anon. “Taxes are for inferior organisms! I don’t need the services of some primitive government. If you just let me assimilate you, we could make our own government and you could rule it with me! It would be sooo much more efficient than the pitiful mess Equestira has. We could just assimilate them. Besides, you don’t need to pay taxes. I’ll just assimilate anyone who comes trying to collect it. Now, chop chop Anon! I’m getting a tickling sensation from this delightful equine estrous cycle, I’m not waiting any longer.”

Indeed, more tentacles inserted themselves around the wormy appendage and caused Thing’s vagina to spread apart. Another tentacle wormed its way out of her anus and curled through the air. The widening hole in Thing’s pelvis began dripping vaginal fluids, Thing’s tongue rapidly flicked up out of her mouth, licking the fluids before they dripped down.

“Alright, alright. Don’t assimilate the tax pony, just alter his mind or something... Just let me t-“

Thing was not waiting, one of her tentacles squirmed out of her vagina and rapidly ejected itself outwards and inserted itself into Anon’s mouth. Anon’s eyes widened, his muffled protests did nothing to stop an assortment of tentacles from grabbing his head and shoving it deep inside Thing’s torso. The wormlike appendage slithered out of Thing’s now stuffed vagina and down Anon’s shirt to dive into his pants where it found Anon’s penis. The slimy appendage wasted no time as it started to suck and pleasure Anon’s member. Thing’s pelvis began undulating around Anon’s head as she used his inserted face as a dildo.
>>
>>29951406

Warm, wet, and pulsating flesh surrounded Anon’s head and began massaging him. The tentacle inside Anon’s mouth began pumping air for him to breathe like scuba equipment as Anon’s spelunking adventure began.

Thing began breathing more and more rapidly, the contractions around Anon’s head were becoming more quick and wet. Thing moaned with pleasure, the worm creature sucking off Anon in his pants began stimulating him with the tiny hairlike tendrils. Finally, Thing and Anon cummed together. The worm eagerly sucking up Anon’s semen and vaginal secretions quickly drenched Anon’s upper body.

Finally, Thing’s pelvic and abdominal muscles relaxed, and her tentacles released his arms. Anon then grabbed both of Thing’s ass cheeks and pushed them away from him, his head was birthed from Thing’s vagina with a loud “shhhlisp!” and anon spat out the breathing tentacle from his mouth.

“That is the last time you use my face as a dildo! Look how soaked I am! You didn’t even let me get out of my clothes! Now I need to take a shower. I’ll be smelling your musk on this shirt for the next week!”

Anon’s shirt and part of his pants were completely drenched. The worm that had been sucking his penis retreated back into Thing’s vagina like a slurped noodle. Thing’s vagina closed up until it looked like a normal pony’s genitals.

Thing turned around and grinned at anon. “Awww! You were a really great dildo! You don’t like my musk?”

Thing lifted her hind leg into the air, revealing tiny crotch tits and bent her neck and spine like a contortionist so that her face and nose reached her genitals and began to sniff.

“Well, I think I smell quite good! Besides, that’s how I mark my territory! You won’t have to worry about all of the other mares, they will know that you are mine. I have to say, being a pony mare is quite an interesting sexual experience, so many interesting bodily functions to experiment with!”
>>
>>29951411
Thing looked up at Anon with a twinkle in her eye and a deviant grin.

“I know how we can get you all cleaned up in a jiffy! I’ll just lick you clean!”

Thing’s tongue curled out of her mouth and extended itself towards Anon.

Anon knew he was doomed now. Once Thing was set on cleaning him with her tongue, the slippery tentacle would mercilessly tickle and lick him until he was a helpless writing mess at the mercy of the surprisingly powerful and dexterous appendage.

Anon began to sweat. “Um, I think I’m good with just a shower, thanks for the offer though!”

Thing’s smile widened and more of her tongue slid out of her mouth, hovering menacingly in front of him.

“You’re noth getting away thath eath’ily, Anon!”

Anon ran for it, dashing up the stairs. If he made it to the shower, she would usually leave him be. Thing leaped off the table after him, her tongue extending in front of her in pursuit. Anon almost made it. Just as he was about to enter the bathroom, Thing’s tongue wrapped around his ankle. Anon tried to grab at the doorway but the powerful appendage dragged him across the carpet and dragged him onto his bed.

“Ok, you got me! There’s no need to-“ Anon was cut short as his clothes were rapidly pulled off his body. From there only the sounded of uncontrollable ticklish laughter could be heard as Thing mercilessly cleaned every inch of Anon’s body.
>>
Hello everybody! Any ideas for a drawing? I really want to draw more thing ^^
>>
File: 941147.png (216KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
941147.png
216KB, 600x600px
>>29951434
Thingpone changing to fit into an outfit she lies at the store? They just never seem to have the one thing you want in your size.
>>
>>29951421
this is really autistic
>>
What sort of twatwaffle does a contentless bump from page 5?
1) Page 8 at least before bumping, if there's no activity.
2) Post some muthafuckin content, dog!
>>
>>29952016
This. Though I love Amber , this thread was dead the moment it was birthed. Don't bump mate , not until something starts happening.
>>
>>29952425

Well, it did get some writefagging, to be fair. Even if it isn't formatted in the 4chan-approved green text style.
>>29951401
>>29951406
>>29951411
>>29951421
>>
>>29950197
There's been a lot more Thingpone threads lately. Wonder what caused that?
>>
>>29950197
How come we don't have a thing pone archive?
>>
>>29952804
Strange Waifu Thread made a comeback, so Thingpone decided to follow suit.
>>
New thread? Ah yeah!
>>
>>29953010
holy. fuck. Based drawfag delivers again
>>
>>29953010
Oh, shit. Thingpone discovered how to make herself a unicorn horn and can use magic.

We're doomed.
>>
>>29953010
>mouth nips
Anon, how did you know?
>>
>>29953010
I thought the thing was afraid of fire?
>>
>>29953141
Anon's also using a Pegasus thingpone's butt as a pillow, meaning she can make wings as well. Princess Amber will be a fair and just ruler, and her first order of business will be to ban fire.
>>
>>29953010
wat da fug

neat
id half expect her to transform the entire inside of his house into a flesh cave
>>
>Tfw you will never bask in the aftermath of a steamy 3-way with based Unicorn/Pegasus/Earth pony thing hybrid.
>>
>>29951507
You say that on a board that is the physical representation of autism.
>Yep this wood sure is made of wood.
>>
File: 1464146061900.jpg (61KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
1464146061900.jpg
61KB, 600x793px
>>29953293
You seemed to have forgotten the image. Let me get that for you.

[Spoiler] Haven't lurked in awhile , does spoiler still work? [/spoiler] Let's hope so , otherwise I'll look dumb.
>>
>>29953565
lower case spoiler bro
>>
File: Adobe_20170425_222143.png (261KB, 990x990px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe_20170425_222143.png
261KB, 990x990px
>>29953602
Ah , I'm at work so I'm using my phone. It fucking capitalizes every letter on its own as it sees fit. Can't wait to see my keyboard again.
>>
File: 1492570696284.png (330KB, 634x443px) Image search: [Google]
1492570696284.png
330KB, 634x443px
https://pastebin.com/Qp6MBcLh
Great stuff here , for anyone interested in done raunchy Amber greentext
>>
>>29953220
Small embers / a fire on the end of a short stick with the other end in an orifice is exactly the sort of kink thingpone would have.
>>
>>29954010
>tfw someone saves your shitty screencap
>>
MacReadyposter, burn these murderous abominations down
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1422308

I imagine this is what would happen if Thing played with her food before assimilation.
>>
File: Thingpone eats ur cookies.png (33KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Thingpone eats ur cookies.png
33KB, 500x270px
>>29954600

And yet you couldn't be bothered to find an appropriate image...

Amateur.
>>
>>29950197
I want Thingpone to assimilate me and become more dead-living mass for her to call upon and bend to her will. Is that okay?
>>
>>29955469
Wow gay
>>
File: 12345.png (115KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
115KB, 680x681px
>>29950197
>>
File: 1493198725406.gif (1MB, 540x510px) Image search: [Google]
1493198725406.gif
1MB, 540x510px
>>29954559
>TFW a really versatile screencap.
>>
>>29955469
hot
>>
>>29958552
Sweet lord Jesus, this gave me a good laugh.
>>
>>29958552
Everything about this comic is wonderful
>>
>>29958552
>exact replication of "you're making me nervous" monkey face
Sweet jesus
>>
>>29958552
>not holding a flamethrower
9/10, almost perfect.
>>
bemp because I want to write moar story content today
>>
>>29960860
I'm holding you to it.
>>
Cant have a story if the thread dies
>>
>>29958552
I want to stick a picket sign that says "Fuck off monster" on my front lawn
>>
>>29958552
It'd be even funnier if the thing had Childe's face
>>
>>29951401
>“Anooooonnnn~ I’m horny and I want you to touch me.”

Man, that really certainly is some dialogue there isn't it.
>>
File: index.jpg (118KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
118KB, 1280x768px
>"I hear that you like mares, So I assimilated all of ponyville mares, ready for the group one?~"
>>
File: 1365436247668.png (31KB, 531x325px) Image search: [Google]
1365436247668.png
31KB, 531x325px
>>29963173
That's a puffy pussy.
>>
>>29963173

Wow, prehensile clitoris.
>>
>>29963456
Who doesnt want a prehesile clitoris?
>>
>>29963173
Can we see more of what that tongue can do?

For science?
>>
Continuation of Haloween Thingpone. Previous chapters can be seen here: https://pastebin.com/u/chucklefarts

A hundred, black fleshy tendrils curled around countless branches of a tree overlooking a corn maze. It looked like a cross between spaghetti and a colony of worms, constantly moving and shifting and clinging to the bare branches of a tree in autumn. Within the mass of moving muscles, two were completely still. They carried eyes with strange corneas that changed shape. The moonlight briefly poked through the clouds and for a few moments the alien could be clearly seen in the tree.

The Thing suddenly decided to slither down the trunk of the tree. Hundreds of featureless black, alien snakes slid against each other as they slid down the trunk of the tree and across the ground into the field of corn. They rapidly slid through the forest of corn stalks until a filly’s voice could be heard.

“Where are we? I knew you didn’t know where you were going, Scootaloo!” said Applebloom.

All of the snakes suddenly stopped moving in perfect sync. They were close.

“Did you hear that? I think I saw a snake!” exclaimed Sweetie.

Looks like I got a bit too close. Thing thought in her hivemind. Thing had a devious plan. Now that she had her slivering biomass oriented to the group’s location she could set up her prank. If all went well, she would give the foals a scare but more importantly, she would scare the living daylights out of Anon.
>>
>>29965451
“BOO!”

The foals giggled and Anon stifled a yawn. Another pony had jumped from around the corner, this time dressed as a zombie with full face paint. The zombie moaned and started shambling towards the foals with one foreleg outstretched.

“Haaaaaannnnndddssss……”

The zombie turned and began limping towards Anon.

Anon narrowed his eyes, “Aw, hell no! Not this again!”

Anon backed up and swatted at Lyra as she approached but lyra reared up on her hind legs and put her forehooves on anon’s belly in an effort to reach his hands.

“Shoo! Shoo!” Anon held his hands out of heach.

Lyra giggled. “Aww, come on! Let me see them up close!”

“No, I only work during the hours of nine to two and you have to pay for massages like everyone else!” Anon clutched his hands to his chest. The last time he had let her examine his hands, she had placed them in her mouth. Hooves were not exactly the best for feeling things.

“Okay…” Lyra winked up at Anon. “Maybe next time big boy!”

Lyra grinned and waved goodbye as she set up shop for the next group.

Amber snickered at Lyra and Anon’s antics. “I think she likes you, Anon! You think she’ll let me assimilate her if I promise to turn her into a human?”

Anon sighed, “Wouldn’t put it past her.”
>>
>>29965460
The foals moved on. Out of the corner of the maze came something strange looking. At first it looked like a giant ant and it moved like one too, in fact it hissed and screeched. The insect had its limbs spread apart and an insectoid face with antennae but at a closer inspection it was not an insect. The crusaders were fooled for about half a second before they saw right through the trick.

“Wow! Neat trick, Blossomforth! I don’t think anypony in Ponyville could do it as well as you can!” Sweetie said.

A muffled feminine voice emanated from the supposed insect.

“Awww! Saw through it that quickly, did you?”

Now that the crusaders had pointed it out, it was easy to see what was happening. Blossomforth, the local contortionist and yoga expert, was doing a deep backbend bridge stretch where her torso was upside down. Her head was upside down but her mask was made specifically so that she could wear it rightside up when she herself was upside down. Her spine was curled in a deep arch with her stomach and rib cage jutting upwards. This allowed her to stand in an inverted position with her knees and elbows facing away from her body instead of the normally inward facing knees and elbows. Her shoulders and plot were facing inwards instead of the usual outwards position. She also spread her forelegs and hind legs apart so that she could walk in an insect-like manner with her elbows and knees facing outwards like insect limbs would.
>>
>>29965469
“Wasn’t I at least a little scary? Some other fillies and colts fell for it.”

Sweetie spoke up, “You had me there for a second but I have worked with too many costumes with Rarity to not see through it. I think you may have scared Scootaloo a little though.”

“Hey, I was not scared for a second!”

Blossomforth began walking slowly towards the crusaders, her forelegs in a wide stance and changed her voice playfully. “Hisssss! I’m a big spider, and I’m gonna to eat ya!”

The fillies laughed at Blossomforth’s contorted performance.

Amber edged up to Anon and whispered, “I can do that much better than she can!”

Anon looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. “It’s not as impressive with you, you’re cheating.”

Thing pouted back at Anon. “Hmph!”

She resolved to make him scream like a girl.
>>
>>29965477
Thing’s flesh twisted and flexed propelling itself on the floor of the farm. The perfect spot was ahead, a clearing deserted from the rest of the maze. The slithering snakes of tentacles piled together in the middle of the clearing, curling against each other. Soon the flesh began to melt and stick together. Thing thought of her purpose and imagined her shape.

The flesh was amorphous and without form, ready to be mutated into the proper shape. It twisted together, it crystallized, creaked and cracked as it formed a hardened, shell. An advanced exoskeleton substance, a genetic structure Thing’s race had stored in her mind. The bone was light yet very strong. In fact it was strong enough to support the weight of a giant insect. She merged the organs and abilities from a great number of organisms to create her flesh into an abomination. She should not exist in this world, her biology was miles ahead of what existed here and her creations she transformed into had abilities that made her into a monster. Something that could easily outrun the fastest cheetah, could jump thirty feet into the air, and was stronger and more nimble than any organism its size.

Her new body looked somewhat like a huge spider, as large as a shed. Her body had most of the traits of one. Each of her legs was hairy but beneath the exoskeleton were advanced muscles, designs of which were harvested from an ancient race. Her entire body had hair growing from it. Her maw had fangs that could crush a boulder. Despite her huge size, she was very light, in fact she had wings that could make her huge body hover. The silk in her glands was stronger than titanium and the adhesive it was covered in was sticky enough to trap a manticore. The venom in her was strong enough to knock out a dragon. Her long spindly legs dexterous enough to tie a knot.
>>
>>29965488
Finally, Thing was ready. She imagined her shape, her organs, her genetic code. Her body’s advanced mechanisms laced and fused the genetic code of many different organisms into one. Then it began. Her legs began growing out of her flesh, rapidly sprouting outwards like grass and solidifying. The legs flexed and twitched. The large mound was picked up by the legs and hefted from the ground. The main body itself was still mutating, solidifying into a sternum. The abdomen usually found on an insect was completely gone. Thing had no use for digestion or a circulatory system. Her face sprouted into existence, eight beady eyes, and a maw with powerful crushing fangs cracked and fused together, drool dripping from its maw. Finally the alien had finished its grotesque transformation. It’s new body and advanced mechanisms, billions upon billions of years of evolution honed for one purpose.

To scare the living hell out of Anon.

wanted to finish tonight but I got a bit burnt out. I'll finish the rest soon.[/spoiler[
>>
File: Don't like thing.jpg (183KB, 667x853px) Image search: [Google]
Don't like thing.jpg
183KB, 667x853px
>>
>>29950240
>not letting her assimilate you
If you're gonna go anyway, might as well become part of qt abomination

Reminds me, had an idea of a story once where Anon is mortally wounded and has to choose whether to let Thing assimilate him before he dies or pass and be buried.

Getting a taste for assimilation, eventually she'd be unable to help herself, knowing that Anon is gone, driven feral again by her loneliness and rage. She'd wash over Equestria and the planet's history would come to halt.

Or, die a human, git buried, and let Amber find closure the same way mortals do, through mourning, better teaching her empathy, how to be human, or pony if you like. This way, she either continues living in Equestria, or finds her way back into the cosmos and leaves it in peace.
>>
>>29966576
What even happens to your concious once you get assimilated?
If it can make a perfect copy of any organism, why can't its just assimilate Anons body cell by cell, making perfect copy of each, neurons included, and like... thats basically it, duh.
>>
>>29966628
She can I'm guessing , but she'll only do that for anon. Anon is lucky , and as usual he's taking Eldritch Waifu for granted.
>>
>>2996662
Always figured assimilation = death. Granted people will play with that concept, but for me it was your cells live on, sort of, but not you
I always figure a copy wouldn't be the same. It'd be a piece of her made to look like Anon. Perhaps physically is Anon. But since it's still technically her, she knows every little thing Anoncopy will do, and that sours it. Separate entities have their own will and so they can surprise her, even pleasantly, as Anon had shown her. So wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>29967013
Last thread someone posted about how Thingpony finally partially assimilated Anon, but kept every single cell alive within her each one was like a beautiful pearl to her, and he was in a sort of dream like state. But over time she grew so guilty for betraying his trust she stopped interacting with his dreams, though sometimes she'd reform his hand so she could hold it and cry.
>>
File: received_329470977450452.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_329470977450452.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>29967146
Come on now , knock it off , I don't need to cry tonight.
>>
If you could send thingpony to a single CYOA, which would you send her to? What would she do?
>>
>>29967174
Darkest Hour, but only because I want to see thingpone in cainar-

FUCK
>>
File: 1437384902329.png (307KB, 1150x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1437384902329.png
307KB, 1150x1024px
>>
>>29964789
I can try
>>
>>29966628
>>29967013
It depends on whether you view consciousness as everything inside your brain, or whether there's a spiritual component that wouldn't be copied.

Arguably, best way to go about that sort of scenario would be thingpone assimilating everything but anon's brain, and then have her cells respond to said brain as if they were still a human body.
Might be too complicated even for thingpone though and wouldn't do anything for brain injuries or problems.
>Anon's brain in a thingpone-jar develops Alzheimer's.
Well fuck i just depressed myself.
>>
>>29969048

>At the end of his life, Thingpone quietly assimilates Anon, to keep him with her.
>She retreats within herself, becoming externally inert, to romp and play with Anon in side their now shared mind.
>Then Anon's mind begins to succumb to Alzheimer's Disease.
>Thingpone is distraught, and searches desperately for a cure.
>She develops one, but Anon can only be cured at the cost of her own mortality.
>If Anon slips away, she might, in her grief, proceed with her original plan to conquer this world.
>If she saves him, she will only get to spend a few more years with him before her consciousness dissipates.
>Which will she choose?
>>
>Anon is slowly dying due to a neurodegenerative disease
>Thing isn't sure what's wrong
>Anon is getting more and more forgetful
>It slowly gets harder to move around for Anon
>The dreaded day comes where he doesn't recognize her
>After a few months Anon has to be moved to a wheelchair
>Thing decides, against Anon's wishes, to assimilate him
>It doesn't work
>She can't fix it
>After almost a year, Anon is in a vegetative state, even with Thing's help
>Nothing in his brain is active anymore
>Not a single synapse, they all fell apart
>>
Wouldn't it suck if we could just inject something into our brainjuice to keep brainstuff from fusing/falling apart, except we have no idea because experiments like that are inhumane?
>>
> Thingpony can only master a body that she's fully assimilated
> When anon gets horribly injured, she manages to save his brain but the rest is done for.
> She can't actually rebuild him his body or properly wire it into a surrogate though, because she lacks the knowledge.
> She'd have to complete break it down and assimilate to have the kind of understanding.
> He's alive, inside of her, dreaming.
> But she'll never actually be with him again.
> Thingpony suddenly realizes the difference between being someone, and being with someone.
>>
Well this got depressing real fast
>>
>>29970271
Well, you could go with my theory where Thing can infect your brain at a nanoscopic advanced enzyme level and systematically upgrade your cells, fixing problems and inefficiencies that her race has solved through evolution and genetic engineering to make your cells biologically immortal.

I mean compared to what Thing can already do, genetic immortality seems pretty simple. It is just a matter of removing mechanisms evolution placed there so that we would systematically improve our genetics for the next generation. Some of the organisms that exist on earth already have genetic immortality.

Then she could install telepathic neural upgrades and slowly replace the synapse connections with equivalent but more advanced wireless or perhaps telepathic connections which allow Anon's brain to become more advanced and participate in advanced telepathic interaction in a hivemind where Thing's advanced flesh functions are controlled. A brain with "wireless" synapse connections could be scrambled and still function as long as the cells are not destroyed.

If the process was perhaps not perfect or maybe invasive she could do a tiny part of the brain at a time and let the rest of the brain train the new part to become part of Anon's mind. This way, only a tiny part of Anon's brain is being changed then perhaps she gives him a week to "assimilate" his changed brain part so that his personality is not changed and his larger, dominant part surrounds and influences the new part so that it becomes his own. Then next week or next month she does another part of his brain ever so slowly and gradually change his biological structure and preserve Anon's mind.

Imagine if she does this secretly over the course of like ten years. Anon does not even notice anything. One day a few months after Anon's nervous system has been fully converted Thing announces to him that she has been slowly transforming his nervous system over the course of years making him biologically immortal.
>>
>tfw you will never play the "got your nose" trick with Thingpone
>tfw you will never actually remove her nose and run away with it, laughing as you repeatedly boop it
>>
>>29972354
In black magic and sacrifice , anything is possible. Silly anon.
>>
>>29972354
Page 9 Boop
>>
>>29973662
The boops are doubled
>>
Would you have a monster baby with Thingpone? Would you love it even though instead of a cute filly it came out as a pile of goop and eyes?
>>
>>29950197
She's a freak.
>>
File: 1492536918194.png (429KB, 798x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492536918194.png
429KB, 798x376px
>>29976776
Anon said on a board full of adult men talking about a little girls television show. Let us have our fun.
>>
>>29977111
>let people enjoy Things
trips confirm
>>
File: 1492534631533.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492534631533.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
You will never be engulfed by Amber. You will never be pleasured from every angle.
>>
Since Strange Waifu Thread is strange waifu ded, I take it I'll just post my thingpone related green here insted
warning in advance, there's no anon
>>
>>29978190
It's the thingpone thread, having Anon be involved isn't a prerequisite.
>>
>>29978190
Just do it
>>
Bump?
>>
>>29970271
>feels not allowed pls ;(
fuck off
>>
>>29979742
Who pissed in your cornflakes, kiddo?
He never said 'no feels pls'.
Just commenting that it's sad. Do you get mad at people when they tell you a movie is sad?
"LOL FUCK OFF YOU PUSSY 'NO FEELS ALLOWED' XDDDD"
>>
>>29978190
If it's about Thingpone then post it, I won't personally read it but it's thread related.
>>
>>29950197
what does she do
>>
>>29981825
She does you Anon.

Don't you want the pony to do you?
>>
>9
>>
So how did thingpone get started anyway? Did it just come out of a round of "ponify" everything or was there something that prompted it?
>>
>>29983490
The thread that started it all:

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/22317086/#22320618

There was talk around 2012 in MLPG about "thingponies", but those were OC ponies based on everyday 'things', which is still a popular idea on the board today.

It's likely that this initial thread was started when the OP (whoever it was) was inspired by the image they posted. I don't know who the original artist was, but they likely got some request or just had a random idea and went with it.
>>
File: IMG_1649.png (301KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1649.png
301KB, 1000x798px
>>29983549
Pic related is the first known Thingpone art.

The artist is "dragonlor01" on deviantart, "boggle" on tumblr. Neither account has been active in over a year now.
>>
>>29983865
desu it isn't the claws, or teeth, or calcific masses the make me go ew. It's the little tiny tendrils that remind me of mold.
>>
>>29983899
The face she's making looks pretty cute to me.
>>
File: 1454735782988.png (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454735782988.png
107KB, 500x500px
>>29983908
It is! I would totally snuggle up with her.
>>
File: Logo_of_the_SCP_Foundation.png (175KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_of_the_SCP_Foundation.png
175KB, 2400x2400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
>Day Number…
>You toss the shitty journal into your locker and shut it
>You hate keeping a log of everything you do
>But no, the lab coats want you to keep tabs on every little thing you do
>Whatever
>Those eggheads do whatever the hell they want with their little experiments in the compound
>You’re here you keep them safe or something
>You’re like, the second line of defense they call in when something goes catastrophically wrong
>Or when the regular security ponies couldn’t handle it
>But when that’s not going on, you’re on patrol around the underground compound
>The route varied from day to day
>You didn’t really read the massive binder on the procedure you’re supposed to take, but after a few chewings out from the captain, you were pretty clear on it
>You’re still using it as a paperweight on your nightstand
>You were under strict instructions never to speak to anypony about anything from down here
>As if anypony would believe you about what the fuck existed down here
>Oh Celestia the things that went on down here
>It was a conspiracy theorist’s wet dream
>An entire facility
>Entire facilities all across Equestria
>For dealing with “anomalies” as the coats called them
>Half of them were monsters
>Then there were the inanimate objects that did crazy shit
>Plants
>Anything really
>All of it probably wanted to kill you at some point or another
>But who were you?
>You were Lightning Law, a mare formerly employed in the Baltimare SWAT division
>Formerly
>Now you were employed in the SCP-E Foundation
>It was a massive pay raise, so you can’t really complain
>And the Foundation paid for your move into Fillydelphia
>Into a really, really nice apartment too
>You just wish that this place wasn’t so dreary
>Fluorescent lights flickering all over the place
>Drab concrete walls
>Yeah, you suppose it was more for security than anything else, but damn this was depressing
>>
>>29985060
>You trot along, somewhat hoping that something would brighten up the day
>You pry away your armor and scratch your chest
>You knew now why all the Royal Guards had ornate metal armor
>Because all of the really good materials were going here
>What did they call this stuff, plasteel?
>Whatever
>It was sturdy as hell, and that was what mattered
>Ceramic plates layered in between
>This stuff could probably tank an explosion if it needed to
>Though you weren’t too keen to test that out
>Your rounds today brought you to SCP-…
>You know, you don’t even know the number
>Class: Keter
>That was the really, really bad one, if you recalled
>But at least they had it sealed away behind this "glass"
>At a glance, it looked like a perfectly normal mare
>A light cinnamon coat and a pastel orange mane
>Innocuous and cute, like any other mare
>But that thing wasn’t a mare
>Far from it
>It looked like she’d gotten larger from the last time you saw her
>She was around Celestia’s height now
“I take it you’ve been feeding this thing more, huh doc.”
>The stallion in a lab coat glances over at you
>You didn’t know his name, you referred to every scientist here as “doc”
>Some insisted they weren’t doctors
>It was better than being called egghead
>”Class D personnell are expendable after all.”
>You shudder a bit
>You still can’t get over the fact that they’re referring to other ponies as “expendable”
>Damned lab coats
>”In fact you’re just in time for another.”
“Ehhhh, I think I’ll pass on that. Got rounds to make and all.”
>You turn to leave, but out of the corner of your eye you swear you can see that thing eyeing you
>A chill runs up your spine as you leave
>You don’t wanna hear the screaming again
>>
>>29985110
>You trot down some stairs and swipe your keycard
>You put in your numerical password
>You go through the whole song and dance just so that you can get into the break room and take your lunch break
>Yep
>Same Hearth’s Warming Tree in the corner
>Surprisingly, that thing’s an anomaly
>Looks like a normal artificial Hearth’s Warming Tree you’d get at the store
>But nopony can disassemble it
>It’s physically impossible
>You’ve tried
>Copper tried
>The Captain tried
>So it just sits there in the corner of the break room
>It’s safe of course
>You trot up to the vending machine and drop in a few bits for a hay and cheese sandwich
>With a little thunk it falls down and you reach in, plastic crinkling as you grab it with your hoof
>You magic open the packaging as you take a seat at one of the nearby tables
>You take a bite
>It’s good, but then again, you don’t really have high standards for food
>You’re healthy enough
>You’re sitting there, musing about life
>Maybe today would be the day that you gave your parents a call
>Maybe not
>Maybe today was the day you’d finally get laid
>Most likely not
>Maybe today was the day you’d get out there and get yourself a boyfriend
>That’d be rich
>Maybe today was the day tha-
>The lights shut off and a second later the emergency lights come on, bathing the room in a golden yellow glow
>Alarms start blaring
>You hear the intercom repeatedly say this is not a drill
>Maybe today was the day that something really, really bad was gonna happen
>You scarf down the rest of your lunch and make your way out of the break room as fast as you can
>You gallop your way to your equipment locker, several other ponies doing the same
>Time to break out the gear
>>
>>29985153
The suspense is killing me. I wonder what Thing's personality will be in this story.
>>
File: 16935468.jpg (182KB, 750x930px) Image search: [Google]
16935468.jpg
182KB, 750x930px
>>29985153
>You don your helmet
>Attach the PDW to your forehoof
>Sidearm, holstered on your side(heh) after checking to see if the silver bullets were in
>Never knew what some of things took
>You’re just glad you didn’t have to hold one of the riot shields
>You double check to see if you’ve got everything and you step out of the equipment room
>Nothing crazy has happened YET but you knew shit could go from 0 to 100 real damn fast
>You made your way down the darkened corridor
>The emergency lights were placed as such that there were massive patches of darkness in between
>Great
>Awesome
>Were you afraid of the dark?
>Pssh, you?
>Of course you were
>Just a little bit
>You really wondered when the rest of Nu-7 was gonna get here
>Nu-7 were the big dogs that got called in when things went BAD
>Fuck
>What if 939 got out
>Great, good job making yourself scared, Law
>You take deep breaths and calm yourself down
>Some of these things could literally eat your fear, probably
>Your pale pink aura glows around your weapon, casting a slight glow on the floor as you trot along
>You feel rumbling down the hall
>You know, everything in your body is saying that you should go the other way
>But it’s your job to go towards it
>Save the lab coats
>Be a hero
>Yeah, a hero
>You snort
>You tentatively make your way down the hallway until you hear screaming
>Oh boy
>It’s coming from that thing’s chamber
>You gallop over, hooves pounding against concrete as you enter
>Oh dear fuck what were they doing in here after you left
>There were two awful, spindly-limbed masses of flesh consuming the scientists in the room
>What the fuck, why were there two?
>They seemed to be fighting over one
>Poor bastard
>You fire a few shots at him, hopefully ending his suffering before it got worse
>Unfortunately this gets the attention of those things
“Fuckfuckfuck”
>You retreat through the door you came through and bust open the emergency lock, pulling the lever and sealing the thing in
>>
File: cannot be damaged.jpg (3KB, 96x80px) Image search: [Google]
cannot be damaged.jpg
3KB, 96x80px
>>29985282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFdIGYfYXJw
>You reel back as it slams into the emergency blast door, making a dent in it
>Nope
>Nope nope nope
>You tactically retreat and turn the corner back into the main corridor
>Oh yay, the sound of gunfire
>You turn your head towards it and watch as an entire squad gets torn to shreds
>Crimson splashes against your helmet
>Yay, the sounds of IMPENDING DEATH
>You look around frantically
>A pony crawls over
>It’s one of the scientists
>He looks like he’s on his last legs
>He scrawls something on the concrete floor before passing out, presumably dead
>You peer your flashlight down to see what it is
>He’s scrawled a symbol of what looks like a circle with two diagonal lines at 10 and 2 o’ clock perpendicular to each other
>Fuck
>What symbol was that again
>You really wish you’d studied up on that a bit more
>You start to slowly back away before one of the… Whatever they are, turns its head(?) towards you
>Shit
>You turn and start sprinting away as fast as you can
>Fuck this
>No
>You’re outta here
>No pay raise is worth dying over
>You find the nearest stairwell and seal the door shut behind you with the emergency bar
>WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE REST OF NU-7?
>You look up at the daunting seat of stairs leading all the way back up to the surface
>You wonder how far underground you are
>You’re not gonna die stuck down here
>If stairs were the only thing between you and freedom, you were gonna become the stair master
>You quickly start to ascend the steps, going 2, 3 at a time
>You’re fit of course, law enforcement did that to you
>But fuck, stairs are an enemy of ponykind
>You mentally remind yourself of what could feasibly be following you up the stairs
>You’re back to climbing the stairs with renewed vigor
>You don’t know how long you’ve been climbing these stairs
>But you can see the floor numbers slowly approaching the negative single digits
>You were so close
>So close to leaving it all behind
>>
>>29985388
>”Evacuate immediately.” Says the intercom
>Finally
>Oh thank Celestia finally you were at the emergency exit
>Unfortunately the emergency exit had a decontamination airlock before it led outside
>But since this was the emergency exit, it was open already despite the lockdown
>You step inside and press the button to close the chamber
>Right as you start to slump over and close your eyes for a second, you hear an unearthly screech
>A nearby vent is clawed apart and a fleshy mass pries itself out of it
>No
>No Celestia why would you do something like this
>That thing had followed you
>Perhaps it had some sort of self-preservation instinct in it
>You rapidly press the close door button
>Too late
>That thing had clawed its way inside
>Naturally, warning sirens go off in the decon chamber because this THING was in here with you
>Come on Lightning Law
>Remember the basics of CQC
>HOW DO YOU DO THAT WHEN THIS THING HAS LIMBS AND MOUTHS EVERYWHERE
>It lunges at your head and you’re able to stop part of it
>You don’t know what part, but you stopped part of it
>Unfortunately some very sharp bone teeth things were now conveniently piercing through your midsection
>Don’t cry
>Don’t die
>Don’t scream
>You really wanted to do all but one of those things
>You grit your teeth and squeak as even more penetrate you
>Divine intervention, now would be a really great time for you to happen
>You watch in terror as a massive maw begins to form itself out of the part you stopped
>Is it... Smiling?
>You cry out in vain for help
>As if the universe were playing a cruel joke, something happens
>An explosion happens
>Far below
>More explosions up the stairwell, getting closer and closer before...
>All of the sound is sucked away
>There’s nothing but silence before a powerful explosion breaks through the thick doors of the airlock, sending you flying through the opposite doors and skipping across grass, concrete, metal
>A lot of very, very hard things
>You pass out
>>
File: thingponer.png (704KB, 2100x1700px) Image search: [Google]
thingponer.png
704KB, 2100x1700px
>>29985546
>It’s dark by the time you wake up
>Granted, you didn’t pay attention to way time it was as you were exploding
>You look around
>You can’t open your left eye
>Everything hurts
>Well, everything on your right side hurts
>You can’t feel anything on your left side
>You can’t move anything on your left side
>You reach your hoof over, wincing as you do to feel if everything’s still th-
>Oh no everything’s not still there
>You quickly realize why
>You’re missing a little under half of your right side
>No this can’t be happening
>You’d be dead if you were missing the right half of your body
>Ha
>Ha ha
>Ha ha ha ha ha
>You wanted this joke to be over right now
>So
>Why wasn’t it happening
>Oh right
>Because this was reality
>You decide to close your eye and accept the sweet release of death
>Maybe now you could bleed out all your blood and get some sweet reincarnation deal
>Or something
>Your hoof slumps down
>And as you drift away into nothingness your hear something hissing and screeching
>Maybe later you’d deal with it…
>You gasp and cry out with a start, waking up in a cold sweat in your bed
>You blink a few times, closing each eye in turn
>You had both eyes
>You hold up your hooves
>Both hooves
>Was that all a dream?
>You swing your hindlegs over the side of your bed and sit there for a moment
>That was all so vivid
>The pain felt real
>So did the sounds
>And you were in control of your actions
>Was that what lucid dreaming was?
>You don’t wanna lucid dream anymore
>Your stomach growls
>You’re starving
>You groan and step out of bed, trotting into the kitchen to make some breakfast
>You turn on the stove and yawn a bit, brushing a bit of your scarlet mane from your face
>You break out the eggs and as you go to crack one over the hot pan, your hoof recoils
>Or rather part of it depresses inwards as you hear your bones cracking
>”NO! Bad girl! Away from the heat!”
>That wasn’t your voice
>>
That's it for now.
Maybe some of you remember this green from before, maybe some of you don't. Some things have been changed since I last posted it, and it'll have much more significant changes as well in the following updates

As long as thingpone threads don't continue to die over and over. And if I can find the old OP for the thingpone general in the archive, I'll see to it that I make a new thread when this one dies. Anyone remember what number we were on?
>>
>>29985625
I remember this story. I was going to let the thread die but now i'll try to keep it up just for you. I may try to work on my story but no promises.
>>
>>29985654
bump
>>
>>29986905
>>
bomph
>>
File: 1429327030496.gif (53KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429327030496.gif
53KB, 550x400px
>>
File: 1493523389058.gif (2MB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1493523389058.gif
2MB, 400x266px
>>
File: 1430616936498.png (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430616936498.png
189KB, 600x600px
>>
>>29989196
That's kind of sweet in a morbid sort of way.
>>
File: Thing in Fog.png (57KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Thing in Fog.png
57KB, 1280x1280px
New Thingpone Art!
>>
bump before bed
>>
Bamp!
>>
Emergency bump
>>
>>29985596
>You stand there, staring at your hoof for what feels like an eternity
>You poke at the part on your hoof currently bent inwards
>There’s no pain
>Yet you can still feel it as you poke the spot with your hoof
>After a moment, your hoof goes back to normal
>You rub the side of your head and blink a few times
>Did you have a hangover or something?
>You try to go back to preparing your breakfast, and it happens again
>The second your hoof nears the heat of the stove it recoils away with a sickening crunch and stretching of flesh
>You feel like you’re gonna be sick watching it
>”What’d I JUST say?”
“W-What?”
>It sounded like it was your own thoughts
>But like somepony was saying it from inside your head
>And it wasn’t your voice
>But it sounded familiar
“Who are you?”
>”Oh you don’t remember me now, is that it? I’m hurt, Lightning.”
>You feel your skin crawl
>Literally
>You watch as your skin and muscle on your forehoof starts compounding in on itself, forming a small facsimile of a pony
>Oh no
>It’s that pony-thing from the Foundation
>”Ahhh, you remember now don’t you? You thought that was all a dream huh?”
>The tiny pony facade imitates your looks perfectly and even talks using your voice as she mocks you
>”Oh no, death could never happen to me, I’m big and strong and have a bunch of friends to back me up.”
>You would say that you don’t sound like that, but she’s using your voice
>”Well newsflash sweetcheeks, your friends or squadmates or whatever you call them, they’re dead. I ate them.”
>You’re about to interject before she says something else
>”Oh yeah, you died too. Well, more like almost died. You were right at the edge, you know.”
>You remember that part
>”You know I never usually see a pony that’s been split in two before. Usually I’m the one that’s made that happen. But you were fortunate for me to be there, and for me to have also been in a similar position.”
“You what?”
>>
>>29991893
>”That explosion nearly killed me too, and the way I saw it, it was a win/win for both of us. You get to keep on living, and I get to merge with you and get away from that awful facility. Really you should be thanking me.”
>You look upwards in thought
>If anypony from the foundation ever found out how a Keter anomaly had forcibly merged with you, you’d be next in line for a number in the system
>Then again, the branch you worked at had just exploded
>The mini pony thing receded back into your hoof as she spoke again
>”You know this body of yours isn’t HALF bad.”
>Did she just
>You hear her snickering in your brain
>You've hit ponies for lesser puns
“W-Wait a second, just how much of me is me and how much of you is me?”
>”What’s that? Oh, I’m more you than you, sweetie.”
“What?!”
>”Well I couldn’t JUST assimilate you AND keep us both alive at the same time. I also needed more biomass to stay alive. That was a really big explosion we got caught in, you know?”
>You go back to preparing your food while she’s distracted, cracking an egg over the edge of the pan
>”So I may have eaten you a teensy tiny bit, you know, for your own good! And mine.”
“How much of me did you…”
>You shudder
“Eat.”
>”Dunno, a few organs or so, left the brain and the rest of your head. Long story short there’s enough you for you to be having free will like this.”
>You feel one of your hindlegs starting to kick at the floor
>”But for the most part, I can pull the strings on your body wheneeeever I want.”
>You sigh and scoop the egg out of the pan and crack another in
>You put some bread into the toaster while you’re at it
>”You know you’ve got a pretty cute tush there, Lightning.”
>You glance back and see, to your dismay, that your tail has turned into an eyestalk
>You can’t even cover up your naughty bits with your nonexistent tail
"Er... Thanks?"
>What was with this thing?
>Was it always so blunt?
>>
>>29992010
>”I mean, geez have you ever thought about taking up a career in stripping?"
"No. I've done security for as long as I can remember."
>You feel your tail return to normal
>"I mean, you did get FIRED recently. You've even got an opening to look for jobs."
>You're wishing you died last night, these puns are awful
"I'm not going to be a stripper."
>”You're no fun."
>You roll your eyes
“Anyways, I've got a friend that helps me out finding jobs. He's got connections like that.”
>”Is he cute?”
“What’s that got to do with anything?”
>”We’re like roommates, but even closer, we share a body, you know.”
>You get the feeling you know what she’s getting at
>It doesn’t make it any less creepy
>You shudder a bit
“I don’t really look at him that way, sorry.”
>You hear it sigh
>”You’re no fun. Guess I’m just gonna have to eat some more ponies.”
“Wait, you can’t do that, you’re me!”
>”Implying there’d be any witnesses. You doubt my abilities?”
“I doubt me wanting to be present while it happens.”
>”Oh alright, lemme just split on off and…”
>You feel as if you’re being literally torn in two, pain and all
>You hear splattering as blood (your blood) hits the kitchen floor
“Waitwaitwaitwaitstop!”
>Your body starts to reassemble itself
>”What was that?”
“Fine, fine. What do you want from me?”
>”You've got two options: I go assimilate some ponies to sate myself for a bit, or I you can stop being a prude so I can feed off some pony love goo.”
>You groan as you turn off the stove
>You never want to hear that last phrase ever again
>"They say it's the purest form of nutrition and a good workout too~"
>You doubt the validity of that statement
“L-Look, I don’t like either of those ideas, isn’t there ANYTHING else we could do?”
>”I could assimilate the rest of you, then you wouldn’t have to be there while I go get more.”
“That’s even worse.”
>”Which is why I didn’t suggest it.”
>>
>>29992084
>You sit out on your balcony and eat breakfast
>You feel an eyestalk moving about on your left shoulder, examining the apartment
>It’s just as unnerving as you thought it’d be
>After you’ve finished, you sit there and think about the current situation
“Hey uh… You there?”
>”Of course.”
“Do you have a name?”
>”Just call me Amber.”
>You think that’s a bit of a strange name for an organism like her
>But okay
“So what’s existing like for you?”
>”What kind of question is that, you hippie?”
“I just wanted to know what it’s like inhabiting my body, slash me being a part of you and such.”
>”Imagine that you have individual control over every single cell in your body, and you can make them do whatever you want on a whim.”
“Huh… Can I do that, since we share a body now?”
>She snorts, or giggles or something
>”No. This isn’t a comic book.”
>Yet she says you having sex with ponies will sate her appetite
>You still hoped you'd gotten cool powers
>You'll just have to settle for being alive
>You finish up your food and head back inside
>It was time to get ready for the day
>You took a much needed shower (which still didn’t wash away the feeling of wrongness)
>You brushed your teeth
>You replaced the bow in your mane
>And you were ready
>You step out the door and lock it behind you
"Now PLEASE don't do anything crazy when we go see Steel today, okay?"
>”Ooh, what a name.”
“Hush, please. I don’t want ponies thinking I’m insane for talking to myself.”
>”But you aren’t talking to yourself, you’re talking to me.”
“They don’t know that. And please don’t do anything weird like put excess limbs and eyes and such on me in public, okay?”
>”You think me to be that dumb? I know how the Foundation is, they’ve got eyes everywhere, like me when I feel like it. Don’t worry about it so much.”
>Don’t worry about having yourself merged with an alien creature, right
>>
>>29992097
>You trot along the sidewalk of one of many main roads
>All the while your eyes dart about, on the lookout for anypony that looked connected to the Foundation
>”Hey, Lightning Prude, calm yourself. You look like you’re strung out on Diamond Dust or something.”
“I…”
>You look around
“Sorry alright? I heard stories about what the Foundation can do.”
>”Calm down and keep walking you spaz.”
>You sigh and do so
>You trot inside a familiar, inconspicuous looking building
“I need to speak with Steel Vaults, please. Tell him that Lightning Law is here to see him.”
>She eyes you curiously before trotting off to the back
>”So what does Steel even do, hm?”
>You keep your voice low
“I don't know. I've never asked. Whatever it is he makes a lot of money from it.”
>One of the doors opens and a secretary beckons you over
>”Mr. Vaults will see you in a bit. Please take a seat.”
>You do so, taking a seat in one of the surprisingly comfortable chairs as you wait
>There’s a large painting of Steel up on the wall, and you feel your head turning and gaze drawn to it
>”Oh hohoho, so this is the Steel you’ve been hiding from me.”
“You only started living in my body today!”
>”Looks nice. Think he might be connected to the SCP Foundation?"”
>Your heart stops
>Amber starts it again
"W-W-Why would you even joke about that?!"
>Amber laughs inside your head
>"Because it gets a reaction out of you. 'Sides, Steel doesn't look like a Foundation spook or bigwig. Relax."
>Real easy for her to say
>You take a few deep breaths and try to calm yourself
>>
>>29992176
>The door almost slams open
>In the doorway stands a massive purple stallion, easily dwarfing your stature even as you stand up
>”Shit, I thought the painting was exaggerating.”
“No, he’s a Clydesdale, they're big ponies.”
>You whisper, before Steel turns his attention to you
>”Aha! Hello Lightning Law, what a pleasure it is to see you again!”
“Hey there Steel, long time no see.”
>”Come in come in, we have much to speak about.”
>You trot inside and take a seat in one of the chairs facing his desk
>He of course, sits down behind it in his huge swivel chair
>”So what brings you back to me, Lightning? The job going well? How’ve you been? It’s been a few months, hasn’t it?”
>See this is why you never liked coming in and visiting Steel
>He always fired a barrage of questions at you and you always clammed up
>This time was no different
>Except it was, because you didn’t have control of your body anymore
>Or your voice
“Oh I’ve been doing okay, for the most part, unfortunately I was kind of uh… Fired from my job.”
>Did she really just make that pun AGAIN
>The fact that you could still see everything through your own eyes was incredibly surreal
>And hearing words come out of your mouth that you hadn’t spoken was as well
>”Fired? Oh whatever for, Lightning? Surely they know what a valuable employee you are.”
”Eh… Renovations. They liquidated a bunch of personnel including me."
>Now you don't even know if she's making jokes
>”Well that’s a shame, I take it that’s why you’ve come here today?”
>He flashes a smile your way
>Normally you’d blush and avert your gaze
>BUT YOU AREN’T IN CONTROL RIGHT NOW
“That, among other things.”
>Amber don't
>Do not try to make a move on your friend with your body
>Please
>”Right then. Well I suppose it won’t be too difficult to find you another place of employment. Somewhere that can utilize your skills. Did you enjoy working at your previous job?"
>>
>>29992221
>”Of course, it’ll be a couple of days. But everypony likes to enjoy a vacation now and again, hm?”
“Oh of course!”
>You can feel part of your hindleg splitting off and snaking its way underneath his desk
>You’re also greeted with an entirely new perspective, as it seems your hoof has grown an eye
>You wonder just what Amber is up to
>”Getting a good look at what he’s packing, duh. Wanna make sure that our body is ready for tonight.”
>Oh joy, she’s already referring to it as “our” body
>Wait
>Tonight?!
>”Yes tonight, I’m hungry.”
>You fight for control over your other hoof and use it to step down upon the eyestalk
>At least you managed to do so before you got an eyeful of dick
>"Hey, Lightning Prude, what's your malfunction?"
>YOU ARE
>"Uh huh, and?"
>You aren't too keen on fucking your friend
>"Mhmm, so I take it you're fine with me eating ponies?"
>You didn't like it, but it was better than surrendering your virginity so easily
>"Alright then, if you say so."
>"Er, Lightning? You okay there? You look kinda spaced out."
>You suddenly realize you've been given control back of your body
>The eyestalk is even gone
"O-Oh uh, sorry I was just thinking a bit."
>He adjusts his tie a bit as he rifles through a few papers
>"Right, I was just asking if you would be fine working for the same company that you were fired from."
>You bite your lip
"Are there any other options?"
>The Foundation paid well, but it was dangerous to be working there if you were merged with a Keter anomaly
>"My name is Amber."
>Oh right she can hear your thoughts
>"Mm... I'm not sure. Give me a few days and I can see what I can come up with.”
>You nod, giving a little smile
"Thanks a bunch!"
>Quickly you stand up, making sure to get out of here before Amber could change her mind
>Luckily there were no excess limbs
"H-HehwellI'llseeyoulaterthenSteelbye!"
>You trot quickly out of the door and close it behind you, speedwalking away like an autist
>>
Aaaand that's it for today's update, I'll have a pastebin link up soon enough

Don't let the thread die pls
>>
>>29992368
Page 8 bump for one of my favorite writers! Very excited.
>>
>>29992361
>Liquidated
You sly bastard you
>>
>>29994014
For some irrational reason, I suddenly want Thingpone to liquidate me.
>>
>>29992368
It's a great story so far, keep it up.
>>
>>29992368

Really good stuff so far, love it
>>
biggity bumperino
>>
File: oriana-menendez-scp.jpg (192KB, 1368x823px) Image search: [Google]
oriana-menendez-scp.jpg
192KB, 1368x823px
>>29992361
It's an interesting story, and I like it, but I just can't push back my autistic knowledge of The Foundation. The Foundation seems to be really REALLY negligent in failing to find out what happened to Lightning. We're talking about an entity that's a nuclear power here, the entity responsible for covering up when the Earth was teleported from its original solar system into the current one, the entity that has control over SCP-2000, the list goes on. The point is, Lightning getting away from the Foundation like that is just absurd; the only way I could see it happening is if the O5s or the site admin themselves let it happen.
I'm kinda feeling like I'm tearing you a new asshole through this post, and that's not really my purpose. The Foundation is extremely hard to write for or about, and it just feels like the characters and events are not quite plausible within The Foundation. Despite this, the rest of your green seems solid.
If you'd like a second opinion on anything Foundation related, feel free to reply to this post.
>>
File: are you alright miss.png (1MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
are you alright miss.png
1MB, 2400x1800px
Bump
>>
>>29995403
I mean, you sound like a dick, but you say you have good intentions
Regardless
I already know, I do my research.
>>
>>29995933
(For me at least) It's hard to write critique without coming off as a dick; I just had to sperg out about The Foundation.
If you do you research, I'm eagerly awaiting what'll come out of this.
>>
>>29995968
To be honest, I'm more interested in the MTFs, and was going to focus more on those
Plus, why would Lightning realize she was being monitored if the Foundation is as good at their job as they are? I haven't dropped any hints about it because it's from her POV and she hasn't noticed anything.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2011-12-30-07h23m32s194.png (961KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2011-12-30-07h23m32s194.png
961KB, 1920x1080px
The Thing is not a sexual creature, it is not even a Xeno that you would enjoy the company of. It is an unnatural and horrifying organism that wants nothing more than the complete destruction of whatever beings it encounters.

I don't know what you kids are doing, trying to make some kind of fetish out of being painfully absorbed and copied.
>>
>>29996001
I know it's kinda a dick thing to do, but I attributed the lack of monitoring thing to lack of knowledge of The Foundation instead of POV, mainly because the character didn't seem to fit into Foundation standards to start with. Not to say she can't possibly be part of The Foundation, but when the only "official" canon to The Foundation is your own head canon, it leads to some things not fitting like this, if that makes sense.
>>
File: 1450109520088.png (106KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450109520088.png
106KB, 600x600px
>>29996029
Don't you have anything better to do MacReady?
>>
File: 1477012304932.png (286KB, 799x690px) Image search: [Google]
1477012304932.png
286KB, 799x690px
>>29996065
Give me some more credit than that, I'm not as retarded as I tell myself I am.

Still, I'm sure I can't match your autistic knowledge of the foundation, and I would appreciate the help whenever possible

I still don't know what you're on about talking about headcanons and whatnot though, so no you aren't making sense. You lost me
>>
>>29996208
You've probably noticed that there are some inconsistencies on the site, some are rather subtle, such as a character doing something that when compared to everything else they've done doesn't make sense. Some inconsistencies are bigger, such as tales not taking into account SCP x; or SCP y's background is completely incompatible with the background of SCP z. To remedy these inconsistencies without having to re-write every SCP and tale ever to all get along with one another, the official canon of The Foundation's universe is whatever head-canon you, the reader, decide. If you ever pop into the forums they've got, you'll find people discussing their personal head canons. To directly quote someone from the forum, "This is the entire point of 'There is no canon.' If something doesn't fit, you don't need to worry about it."
>Still, I'm sure I can't match your autistic knowledge of the foundation, and I would appreciate the help whenever possible
Go right on ahead, I enjoy being able to discuss anything Foundation related, even Groups of Interest.
>>
>>29996351
I need to know how plausible transferring between MTFs is. (Apart from the obviously not plausible shit like Omicron Rho and the Cythereans)

Plus, I still haven't nailed down how prominent Steel is in teh Foundation, and how he could even find her a job there.
>>
>>29996846
Transfer as in moving one or more personnel from MTF A to B? I've never encountered anything of the sort, though let's consider what MTFs are. MTFs can vary from hundreds of personnel to less than a dozen. The units that have existed for a long time have members that know each other very intimately, whereas on-the-spot created units may merely know each other's names and specialties. The teams are created by a Director of Task Forces (and often approved by an O5), and likely by extension, managed and dissolved by the same director. Should the unit outlive its usefulness, it's dissolved. With that in account, I could certainly see personnel from a dissolved unit entering another should the need for them arise. Direct transfer seems like it would be for unusual circumstances, as you're taking a hand picked operator away from an esoteric task to perform something else. The major deciding factors would be how much more useful the member is to Team B than Team A, how well Team A could cope with the loss, how well the member could integrate into Team B, and how much the Director (and O5) want the member on Team B.
For Steel, take a look at the "Security Clearance Levels" page.
>>
>>29992361
>You trot quickly out of the door and close it behind you, speedwalking away like an autist
Kek
>>
>>29996029
> Wet
check
> Gooey
check
> Convulsing
check

Sounds like sex to me
>>
>>29996029
We're having fun. What the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: making a new pal.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
making a new pal.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>29997225
Trying to help.
>>
>>29996846
Before I head off for the night, I'll bump this and give you a tidbit of info.
I haven't done much research into it yet, but General Bowe seems to have (had) a thing for weaponizing SCPs, and this extended to creating MTF Omega-7.
>>
>>29950197
So you're sitting in bed with this pony and she starts making these sounds while dividing into several sentient pieces.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab1zQ0RAHRU
What do you do?
>>
>>29998077
Thanks for making me put a Dead Space green idea on the backburner, anon
>>
File: NO.gif (971KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
NO.gif
971KB, 500x281px
>>29998107
Answer the question, this is serious business.
You're Welcome.
>>
>>29998077
Go back to bed because it's normal. Panic if she starts telling me to make her whole
>>
File: Thing09.jpg (159KB, 1600x625px) Image search: [Google]
Thing09.jpg
159KB, 1600x625px
>>29998077
Cuddle her several heads while whispering "yeah, fuck you too" in her ears.
>>
>>29996029
Like people haven't made something otherwise not an idol of salacious thoughts. Sharks , dragons , HORSES.
>>
>>29992361
I'm confused, why doesn't Thing just assimilate Law in her entirety? She said she could, and since when does Thing have ethics and empathy?
>>
Thing doesn't die, it goes dormant
>>
>>29998929
For the lulz, Anon.
>>
>>29998929
>>29998929
I figure since Thingpone nearly died in the explosion, she doesn't have the energy necessary to assimilate the rest of Lightning. Maybe she's lying about the ability to assimilate the rest of Lightning, or perhaps Law has willpower enough to resist it
( And because Yoohoo wouldn't have a story otherwise.)
Best not to overthink it anon
>>
>>30001086
He's inviting us to over think it by writing good. Yoohoo, in my experience, knows how to write big complex stories. Or at least that's my impression from seeing the reactions he had over in TiM... in a story I didn't read past the first three posts of.
While my assertion might be slightly unfounded I still want an answer to my question damn it!
>>
>>30001086
I think someone watched/read Parasyte and thought they could just slip the thing in its place.
>>
>>30001400
I have never watched/read Parasyte, did watch both Thing movies. Though not The Thing from Outer Space original.

>>29998929
All will be answered in time, anon. Be patient Plus, the ""usual"" canon for Thingpone is that when The Thing came to Equestria and assimilated Amber, it assimilated all of the pone values like friendship, harmony, all that good stuff, so I'm working off of that as well. Just without the whole "crush on anon" thing

>>30001194
Seeing as how the head is the only real dangerous part if she splits apart like a Divider, I'll wrap that one in a blanket and give it a good snuggle. The rest of the limbs can do as they wish, for I've already won
>>
File: IMAG0188_1.jpg (310KB, 1070x1736px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0188_1.jpg
310KB, 1070x1736px
I have some thingpone related stuff I've done in the past month I would like to share and I'm glad thingaling thread are back.
Sorry for the quality and size tho, I don't have anything to scan and I also don't know how to tripfag on mimi or clover.
Let's start with the greatest story ever told:
>>
File: IMAG0186_1.jpg (297KB, 1594x1147px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0186_1.jpg
297KB, 1594x1147px
>>
File: IMAG0184_1.jpg (230KB, 1400x1096px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0184_1.jpg
230KB, 1400x1096px
And yes btw, it's me, le chat.
>>
File: IMAG0181_1.jpg (291KB, 1122x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0181_1.jpg
291KB, 1122x1333px
>>
File: IMAG0171_1.jpg (294KB, 1050x1459px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0171_1.jpg
294KB, 1050x1459px
>>
File: IMAG0174_1.jpg (282KB, 1072x1432px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0174_1.jpg
282KB, 1072x1432px
>>
File: IMAG0178_1.jpg (269KB, 1146x1627px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0178_1.jpg
269KB, 1146x1627px
>>
File: IMAG0170_1.jpg (307KB, 1084x1666px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0170_1.jpg
307KB, 1084x1666px
>>
File: IMAG0169_1.jpg (156KB, 930x917px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0169_1.jpg
156KB, 930x917px
>>
File: IMAG0168_1_1.jpg (282KB, 1274x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0168_1_1.jpg
282KB, 1274x949px
>>
File: IMAG0172_1.jpg (270KB, 1150x1275px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0172_1.jpg
270KB, 1150x1275px
Of course as you all perfectly know, using her shapeshifting ability thingpone can turn into whatever she want:
>>
File: IMAG0173_1.jpg (159KB, 978x939px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0173_1.jpg
159KB, 978x939px
And to end with a positive note
>>
>>30001737
>>30001743
>>30001747
>>30001750
>>30001758
>>30001765
>>30001772
>>30001781
>>30001788
>>30001801
>>30001814

Oh my fucking god, the cat came back.
>>
>>30001747
Bienvenue, dude! Good to see you're still making art!
>>
>>30001831
>>30001845
Thanks, and I'm still the same fucking dumbfuck cause I just understood how to tripfag using mimi.
>>
File: IMG_20160715_215006.jpg (470KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_215006.jpg
470KB, 1080x1920px
>>30001666
>>
>>30001893
That's not half bad
>>
>>30001869
It's good to see you again
>>
>>29997577
SCPAnon, give me a quick rundown on the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition
>>
>>30001765
Why does Drumpf have payot and a yarmulke? He's pretty not Jewish.
>>
File: 1492394152216.jpg (925KB, 1920x1461px) Image search: [Google]
1492394152216.jpg
925KB, 1920x1461px
>>30002466
>nuking syria after the obvious gas attack falseflag.

He's still serving the jews.
>>
>>30002466
>>30002563
This isn't thingpone related. /pol/ go away
>>
>>30002572
I was just asking a question about the picture, not trying to /pol/post.

But that's some ignant shit yo.
>>
>>30002572
/mlpol/ is best pol
>>
>>30002378
Alright, the Chaos Insurgency is a group that splintered off from The Foundation, stealing several anomalies as they left. Why did they leave? Disagreements on how The Foundation did things, such as their hands off approach to the world's affairs. The group isn't a traditional group, rather it consists of loose cells independent of each other, but working for the same general goals. They're kind of like the warlord of the anomalous community, they keep low and exploit things like wars and third world poverty to further obtain power. They aren't explicitly malicious to humanity as a whole, though they'll do what they have to to gain power. I'd highly suggest reading "Briefing on SLATE THUNDER (Chaos Insurgency Orientation)", though it's rather long. They're seen as a threat to The Foundation, and are treated as such.
The GOC see themselves as the worldwide paranormal police, stopping anomalous activities and destroying as many anomalies as they can. They employ the most bleeding edge technology (some of which is anomalous) to do so. They're a massive player in the anomalous community, and would very likely be the number one player if The Foundation never existed. They emphasize destruction of anomalies rather than containment and research, much to the displeasure of The Foundation. Their attempted destruction of certain anomalies has backfired before, causing much more destruction than if they had simply contained it. They're known to have an elite team of members dedicated to eliminating reality benders, of which Dr. Clef is rumored to have been in before Foundation involvement. The Foundation has at times co-operated with them, and at other times been against them, it varies on if their motives match with each other for a given scenario. They're treated with suspicion by The Foundation.
>>
Like the thing, this thread will not die.
>>
You will stay alive.
>>
>Be anon
>You were a member of this place that called themselves the 's.c.p' foundation
>They travel the world looking for weird shit,crazy shit,dangerous shit, all kinds of shit
>But you didn't expect to be giving 507 a hand shake and be shifted into a alternate universe
>That was two days ago
>And if you don't find him you're so screwed
>You don't want to be stuck in this pastel colored LSD trip of a world
>You'd go crazy
>You walk around barren streets and find no signs of life
>No people
>No animals
>Hell not even any plants around here
>Wtf happened to this place?
cont.?
>>
>>30006508
>cont
Green is always welcome friend
>>
File: 1426283279420.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1426283279420.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>30001765
>>30001814
>>
Regenerate, assimilate, dominate.
>>
File: IMAG0195_1.jpg (297KB, 792x1312px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0195_1.jpg
297KB, 792x1312px
Shit, I miss the old day when I could leave, come back 20 hours later and find hundreds of new posts.
>>
File: IMAG0189_1_1.jpg (603KB, 1124x1510px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0189_1_1.jpg
603KB, 1124x1510px
>>
File: IMAG0203_1.jpg (352KB, 1116x1442px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0203_1.jpg
352KB, 1116x1442px
>>
File: IMAG0204_1.jpg (369KB, 1146x1419px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0204_1.jpg
369KB, 1146x1419px
>>
>>30008178
>true form
I'm dying
>>
File: 1490679035978.png (568KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1490679035978.png
568KB, 650x488px
>>30008235
Don't die too much, we're already losing so much people on this board.
>>
>>30008163
I'm being lazy and not writing more. This week is the week between semesters when I have absolutely nothing to do and hang out with friends who also have the week off.
>>
>>30008190
Also, bottom pic is cute as fuck
>>
>>30008270
I'm not accusing anyone, time go on and /mlp/ is slowly getting more and more empty that's all.
I'm even surprised I found this thingpone thread.
>>
File: IMAG0137_1.jpg (198KB, 1142x1666px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0137_1.jpg
198KB, 1142x1666px
>>30008274
Thanks, there's this pic I didn't feel like posting last day cause I was not happy with it, but since the reactions have been positive so far and the thread is in need of content... Here's the trash
>>
Apologies for the lack of an update yesterday, I ended up playing MTG until 5AM

It will come today
>>
>>30008423
What format, what deck, what medium?
>>
>>30008459
It was me and 5 mates
First it was some Commander, I played my Red/Blue Mizzix and a Black/White with Teysa I've been messing with for a bit. (Can't grab me a Karlov from the FLGS)
After that we did a cube draft where I did another White/Black revolving around graveyard and angel shenanigans, and also Winter Orb for fun
>>
>>30008630
Pretty sweet. Love Mizzix as a commander.

Moved to Cleveland for college and no one plays around here, haven't played paper MTG in like 2 years.
>>
>>30008325
unf

10/10 would want to be spared by powerful predator like that
>>
>>30008325
This should be the cover for "Introduction to Thing(pone)"
>>
File: board game.jpg (3MB, 2600x2534px) Image search: [Google]
board game.jpg
3MB, 2600x2534px
Shall we play a game?

http://ew.com/movies/2017/05/03/the-thing-board-game-first-look/
>>
>>30009218
Someone needs to make an online (ponified) version so we can all play together.
>>
>>30009218
Reminds me of Betrayal at House on the Hill, at least from the images shown
I'll probably grab it when it comes out
Though I do hope someone ponifies it/transfers it into Tabletop Sim because I had a boatload of fun playing betrayal there with some friendly anons
>>
>>29992361
>You are Ballpoint, Foundation employee and former Project Manager of Site-16
>Class C
>Security Clearance Level: 3
>”I take it that Site-16 has been successfully razed?”
“Yes ma’am. All anomalies accounted for, all personnel evacuated and transferred to Site-12.”
>”Well, not ALL personnel and anomalies of course.”
>You nod
“Er, yes ma’am. I have information on that act-
>The mare holds up her hoof
>”Please, continue your report on Site-16, we’ll discuss SCP-3088 afterwards.
“Yes ma’am, my apologies. A-As I was saying; we’ve sent MTF Epsilon-2 in to conduct a sweep of the remnants of Site-16. Anything they find will be reported directly to you.”
>You watch her check the window to her left, rain gently pattering against the pane of glass
>”And what of the media?”
“The coverup was as simple as feeding them a story about a gas leak in the building used as the front for Site-16.”
>”Everything by the book then. Very good. I’m pleased this went off without a hitch.”
>You give yourself a mental pat on the back
>”Now, onto SCP-3088.”
>Right, that thing
“SCP-3088. Object Class: Keter. An extraterrestrial organism capable of shapeshifting and perfectly mimicking any organic lifeform. Research shows that it retains all memories of assimilated individuals. Its preferred form appears to be that of an Earth Pony mare possessing amber eyes and a brown coat. Interrogation revealed this form to be the first pony assimilated upon its first appearance here in Equestria.”
>”Yes, I am aware of what it is. Please, continue.”
“R-Right.”
>You take a deep breath
“After being caught in the explosion from one of the charges placed in Site-16, SCP-3088 was noted to be in a state of irreparable damage. Most of its body was vaporized in the explosion, leaving only its head intact.”
>You take a drink of your tea
>>
>>30010111
“The other pony caught in the explosion was…”
>You look at your report
“Lightning Law, member of the Site-16 response team. Security clearance 3. Class C. Her psychiatric profile is unremarkable, other than listing her as sexually repressed and strong willed. Close to death and having been bisected in the explosion as she tried to escape Site-16, SCP-3088 took the opportunity to save itself using Law’s body. Weakened by the explosion, 3088 was unable to assimilate Lightning Law in her entirety. As of right now, 3088 resides within what remains of Lightning Law, though it seems that she’s retained her free will, as well as her own brain.”
>The pony across from you raises an eyebrow
>”Is this true?”
“Field agent Steel Vaults has recently come into contact with the organism now known as SCP-3088-L, and his reports state that Ms. Law still retains cognitive ability and fine motor control, as well as her own personality. While that is already characteristic of SCP-3088, Steel notes that she seems to talk to herself discreetly, hinting that the original 3088 still resides inside.”
>”I see. Do you have anything else to report?”
“Uhh…”
>You flip through the rest of your reports
”Ah! Yes, Lightning Law’s class has been changed to E, and I’ve put in the request to have her security clearance scrubbed. We’ve continued to monitor her within her apartment, and she appears to be none the wiser.”
>The mare waves her hoof dismissively
>”Cancel the request. Let her retain her security clearance.”
“B-But ma’am, that’s INCREDIBLY dangerous! You’re talking about letting an anomaly have the same access that a response team member does! If I were in charge I wouldn’t even be letting her wander around in her own apartment like this, she should be conta-“
>”But you AREN’T in charge, Mr. Ballpoint. You’d do well to remember that. Now sit down.”
>>
>>30010121
>You hadn’t realized it, but you’d gotten heated and stood up, your forehooves on the desk
“R-Right… I understand that. But I still don’t understand what the Foundation has to gain from allowing an anomaly free reign to roam about unchecked.”
>”Yes, but she isn’t unchecked, now is she? We’ve got our field agent Mr. Vaults keeping an eye on her, as well as the rest of our field agents investigating other facets of Ms. Law’s life. And, in the result of something… Unexpected happening, we’ve got the City Slickers standing by.”
>You close up the folder you have and place it on the desk, sliding it over to the mare
“I suppose you’re right, but Law is still paranoid about being monitored, for good reason. We need to make sure that she doesn’t suspect anything.”
>The mare thinks about this for a few minutes
>”Contact Steel Vaults, I’d like him to maintain a daily watch over SCP-3088-L. He’ll do so under the guise of a relationship with the subject. Of course, he’ll also receive a raise in pay for this. We’ll also tell the lab to increase the production of the artificial pheromones in Law’s apartment so she’ll be more agreeable to such a thing. We can’t make her seek him out of course, but we can put the pieces in place.”
>An odd plan
>But not the strangest you’ve heard of in your time working here
“I’ll do so after leaving then, ma’am. But don’t you think agent Vaults will have a problem interacting with an anomaly on a daily… And nightly basis?”
>”I’m sure that he’ll find the substantially increased paycheck more than enough incentive, if the… “late night liaisons” aren’t.”
>The thought made you shudder with a mix of revulsion and morbid curiosity
“I’ll… Make sure he has a secondary E classification then.”
>”You are dismissed, Mr. Ballpoint. Leave your reports with me.”
>>
>>30010130
>You are Lightning Law
>”And Amber.”
>You grumble a bit as Amber chimes in
>Right
>You open up the door to your apartment, the warm air hitting your face like a welcome pillow and inviting you to take shelter from the cold rain outside
“Haaaah, it feels so good to be home.”
>You flop down facefirst onto the couch
>Or at least, you were facefirst for a moment until your entire head twisted around, much to your dismay
>The horrible cracking and crunching of your vertebrae nearly made you sick
“Amber why.”
>”I hunger.”
>You want to slap your hoof against your face in exasperation
>But your joints don’t bend that way since your head is on backwards
“I can cook us food if I could see in front of me, this is EXTREMELY disorienting.”
>You hear derisive laughter come out of your mouth that isn’t your voice
>”Silly mare, I have no need of your “food.” You know exactly what I eat.”
>Right
>She eats other ponies
“But why do you need to assimilate other ponies? Doesn’t being merged with me keep you sustained?”
>Your body starts to pick itself up and off the couch
>”Think of it this way, Law: The hungrier I get, the more appealing the rest of your body is.”
>You take control and force your head back around the right way, before popping your neck
>Amber seems noticeably surprised
“Yeah, but if you eat or assimilate the rest of me, won’t you have to deal with the Foundation finding you easier since you’d be back in your normal form?”
>Snickering
>”Oh Lightning Prude, you really don’t know how I work do you? I assimilate the rest of you, and then I take your place. You die, become one with the many, and nopony is the wiser. Only difference being that you don’t exist anymore.”
>Shit
>>
>>30010139
>”So don’t act like you’re the one in charge here, little miss Law. You live because I had no other option to keep myself alive.”
>So now she’s effectively holding you hostage inside your own body
“Then what incentive do I have to allow you to assimilate ponies? If you get yourself back to full strength, then you’ve got no more use for my body. But If I DON’T then you’ll just eat the rest of me and go about your merry way! It’s a lose/lose situation for me!”
>”Exactly! I’m glad you’ve finally realized that you’re only alive because I let you be. Like I said before, you should be thanking me.”
>Suddenly the entire situation got quite a bit more sinister
>Amber hadn’t been this aggressive before
>And you hadn’t been this confrontational and possessive of yourself either
>What happened?
>”So here’s what we’re gonna do: We’re gonna take a nice stroll outside, maybe chat up somepony in a diner, get them alone, then I’m going to assimilate them. And if I feel like, it, I’ll continue being your “roommate.”
>You don’t like the emphasis she put on roommate
>But you didn’t have any other choice
>You would just have to do your best to stay in Amber’s good graces if you wanted to keep on existing as you are now
>You trot to your room and put on the jacket you’d been given from your previous security job
>Nice and comfy
>You barely have the time to straighten the bow in your mane before Amber wrenches control away from you and starts for the front door
“Hey hey hey what’s the rush!”
>”I told you I was hungry. Would you rather I start eating the rest of your organs?”
“No, I’d prefer it if we could coe-“
>As you opened up the door and stepped out, you run facefirst into a wall
>Who the hell put a wall up in front of your door?!
>And… Did it smell of cologne?
>You look up, rubbing your scrunched nose
“…Steel?”
>>
Shorter update than usual, but now we're officially away from all of the updates that I'd done previously. Now EVERYTHING IS NEW-NEW.
Not that the last few updates haven't been filled with new shit either, but now I'm saying that I get to do more actual writing

Here's the link to the pastebin (finally)
I promise updates won't be shorter than 5 posts, but there was quite a bit of dialogue in this leading to shorter than average posts, sorry.
https://pastebin.com/2414Qypj
>>
>>30010175
I enjoy the progress being made, looking forward to how the story develops.
>>
>>30010175
Good job, you're chugging along in this green and I like how it's going. I can't find anything disagreeable in regards to The Foundation, you're doing well.
>>
>>30001758
Holy fuck that second panel is by far the best one of the bunch you've posted. Reminds me of William from RE2
>>
>10
Guys.
>>
Not like this
>>
>>30001869
in any cases welcome back Chat

you been up to anything lately?

>>30010149
I always have thoughts when a coexistence like this comes up, as in whether the host really is a separate entity in the shared body, or if The Thing is playing a morbid game of flesh puppetry with itself to keep things interesting
>>
File: 1428334195150.png (184KB, 1030x626px) Image search: [Google]
1428334195150.png
184KB, 1030x626px
>>30010175
Really liking this.

>>30012456
>>30012833
Maybe we should reassimilate Strange Waifu Thread after this one dies, to keep both threads alive longer.
>>
>>30014222
Jesus Christ trips, that pic is adorable
>>
>>30014222
But strange waifu thread is dumb and weirdly obsessed with having anon in their greens
>>
>>30014630
Anon is part of most thingpone content.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>30001737
>>30001743
>>30001747
>>30001750
>>30001758
>>30001765
>>30001772
>>30001781
>>30001788
>>30001801
>>30001814
>>30001826
I honestly don't know why you don't have a metric ton of (you)'s this is all good & humorous art. props
>>
File: 1380125507982.png (108KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1380125507982.png
108KB, 480x480px
>>30001737
>>30001743
>>30001747
>>30001750
>>30001758
>>30001765
>>30001772
>>30001781
>>30001788
>>30001801
>>30001814
>>30001826
>>30001893
>>30008163
>>30008171
>>30008178
>>30008190
>>30008325
Oh, man, it's been a while!

>>30001743
>implyng dad won't copy your thing porn folder for himself when you're out
>>
>>30014645
And the singular writefag keeping thingpone thread alive with daily updates doesn't have a self-insert blank slate jolly green giant in his story
>>
>>30014842
I like anon.
>>
>>30014842
Thingpone's roots are pretty firmly planted in AiE self-insertion. Her backstory is that the thing assimilated a pony that had a crush on Anon. If that story was being posted in the strange waifu thread, then that thread would be pretty much as free from AiE as this one.
>>
>>30014889
I don't
>>
>>30014889
Like anon all you want, friend.

But he's still not a technically a character to me. He just feels like a vessel for people to self-insert into, and usually tends to have the same cynical, snarky personality. I find it's closer to just call it Eric Cartman in Equestria.

And yet for all of his shortcomings and general unpleasant attitude, ponies inexplicably love him, simply because he's there I guess? Though a good portion of the time, the tiny pones in Ponyville (at least) seem to be somewhat fearful of different species like Zecora. To the point where it nearly shuts down the entire town. Couple that with the usual tropes of "anon works at Sweet Apple Acres (even when AJ is pretty adamant about letting only family work there)" or "anon wakes up in the everfree forest" and I just got tired of writing (and reading) him as a whole. It never feels like there's any room to develop him as a character because he isn't technically a character, so he stays static half the time

This is why I will forever be a niche contrarian writefag

>>30014932
I find it's better to take the source material for something and use it as a jumping off point, rather than sticking to it rigidly.

Regardless, I was going to make the new OP for thingpone thread when this one died, but eh.
While I see problems for me having to transfer to /swt/, it really doesn't matter too much
>>
>>30014932
^^^Speaks the truth.
>>30015005
Then don't read it?
>>30015011
You would love RiggyRag's Anon, he's the opposite of what you just said.
https://pastebin.com/g3pEPwz2
>>
>>30015011
Some people write him like that, some don't. He's a character archetype, but not one character. I've read a lot of stories in my time here, and a very good amount of them had anon as a neutral or even good person with neutral or good behavior.

You're right, it's a self insert. But most literature has self inserts. Most all protagonists are easy to relate to for good reason, because the reader wants to relate to them. I have trouble relating to a pony because ponies behave and think inherently differently from humans in my opinion, and I don't like when people turn Equestria into another Earth but the people look different. I'm escaping from the shit here for a reason, because I like Equestria the way it is, and I like the ponies the way they are.

The trope of bringing a little piece of Earth to Equestria so that we can feel the familiar elements interact with the unfamiliar has been done many, many times but I'm still not bored of it.

>>30015030
I wasn't complaining that someone made a story that didn't star anon, I was defending his existence from someone shitting on him. Clearly you can see that the post I was responding to wasn't just trying to defend the story not having him, but was attacking those that do.
>>
>>30015212
What part of what I said implied that I think you're complaining?
>>
>>30015237
>Then don't read it?

It sure sounds like you think I'm unhappy that it doesn't have anon.
>>
File: 1470262001924.gif (429KB, 235x274px) Image search: [Google]
1470262001924.gif
429KB, 235x274px
>>30015212
Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks and all that. I became bored with the run-of-the-mill AiE scenario long ago.

I don't have a problem with self-inserts, but I do have a problem when those self-inserts don't have all of the things that a character should usually have: Goals, aspirations, a character arc, flaws, etc.
I'm aware I made a broad generalization in my previous post, but the amount of times I read a green that includes Anon, he doesn't seem to react like a normal, rational human. There's usually very little to no adjustment period where he gets used to an entirely new universe, or if there is, it's glossed over or handwaved away
I could go on a massive rant about my dislike of Anon and cite it MLA style, but I won't because it doesn't really prove anything but how autistic I am.

I guess my dislike of him stems from the fact that Equestria is inherently a magical, fantastical place, filled with all kinds of cute, colorful, unique poners, all with their own story to them, no matter how unimportant
And bringing Anon, a human into that -while having its merits as a genre- I believe detracts from the almost fairy tale like nature of horseland by bringing the normal and mundane into it

To each their own.
>>
File: IMAG0165.jpg (1MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0165.jpg
1MB, 1152x2048px
>>30013325

Degrading public building to pass the time as you can see, don't tell the cops. They're busy enough fighting mudslime and leftard.

>>30014691

Thanks man, you don't know how important it is for me to have a tiny positive message in the entire day coming from a mongolian pony porn board.

>>30014773

Didnt see my dad in nine years, and my mom in one.

Cherish your family.
>>
>>30015011

I always felt like anon would end up being paid pennies to do something stupid, like sorting things. He can't really compete with cutiemarks after all.

> Amber is a new pony to town, just like Anon (except actually a pony and not some farflung alien)
> Amber wonders why Anon is so depressed all the time
> He explains that he has re-evaluated his selfworth, and found himself wanting.
> Without a cutie mark he just can't provide anything of value to society.
> Amber decides she needs to assimilate a cutiemark and then attach it to Anon.

What would happen if Amber assimilated the Cutie Pox?
>>
>>30015595
She would become as god. Instant mastery of every possible skill, if she could break down the formula behind it.

Otherwise it would just like assimilating a human expert at something.
>>
>>30015243
I think you're misunderstanding my post friend.
I didn't think things were going to get complicated, I was simply trying to say "If you don't like it don't bother reading it" but now everyone is confused so I'll just say

A'ight.
>>
>>30015440
>by some wicked coincidence, John Carpenter himself can walk by this small act of vandalism and have his will shaken
please think of the unlikely possibilities before being a revel
>>
File: 1419464111493.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1419464111493.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>>30015440
>>30008325
>>30008190
>>30008178
>>30008171
>>30008163
>>30001893

I absolutely love chat's artwork, it's so odd and creepy
Offputting and harsh while being qt and creative with the body horror

10/10

also secret bump and update soon
>>
>>30010149
>You are Invisible Ink
>Investigative journalist and paranormal investigator
>You usually make sure to leave out that second part when introducing yourself
>Your horn glows a soft gray as you pull up your binoculars to your face
>You had been staking out an office building for a few months now
>The sign out front SAID that it was a staffing agency
>But why in the world would a staffing agency need armed guards?
>Combine that with the explosion you’d witnessed a few days ago
>And the… odd creature you’d seen come crawling out of it
>Along with the injured pony
>Unfortunately you were in no position to help
>Nor did the idea of getting caught appeal to you
>You put away your binoculars and crawl out of your tiny camouflaged lean-to
>Which was really little more than a hole in the ground
>The rain made it very inhospitable however
>You pull your coat around you tighter
>It had started pouring down just a few hours ago and hadn’t stopped since
>Making your way down the hill, you take note of the entrance
>Of which there were police officers stationed there
>They didn’t seem to enjoy the rain either
>A day or so after the incident with the explosion they’d moved in, but you noted that a more heavily armed group had gone past the police line and inside
>They hadn’t come out since they’d gone in
>The building itself wasn’t very large either
>Why would they need to be so heavily armed, and why are they taking so long?
>Nothing here was adding up, and you were going to get to the bottom of it
>>
>>30016987
>You keep a wide berth from the security officers and make your way around the side of the building
>Of course, the entire place was surrounded by a fence
>Luckily there was a dumpster nearby that you could hop onto and easily clear the fence
>Before you do so, you concentrate hard on your magic
>Your horn glows its soft gray before the magic envelops you
>When it dissipates, you have, as your name implies, become invisible
>Well
>Technically not completely invisible
>Nopony would ever be able to manage true invisibility
>The risk of simply dissipating into nothing was too great
>However, this spell can make you ALMOST completely transparent
>To the point where if you stood still, somepony would have to be actively looking for you to even have a chance of stumbling across you
>It really helped when you were snooping around like this
>You hop onto the dumpster and deftly leap over the fence
>You waste no time in making your way inside through what looked to be a blown out airlock?
>When you’re inside you take a picture of it, taking the polaroid out and giving it a shake before putting it in your saddlebag
>The other benefit from your spell was that it could be transferred to objects as well
>No spooky floating cameras here!
>The downside being that the longer this went on, the more of a strain it put on your mind
>That’s the one thing Unicorns never talk about
>The headaches from overuse of magic
>>
>>30017003
>Apparently the story went that this building blew up thanks to a gas leak
>But as you proceed deeper inside, you start to get the feeling that’s not entirely true
>Granted, you hadn’t believed it to begin with
>But now you knew for sure
>The offices on this floor are nothing impressive
>Standard stuff you would expect
>Just slightly more burnt than usual
>It’s only when you return to the staircase you’d come across when you first entered that your spine tingles
>You weren’t afraid of the dark or anything, but descending into the ground like this filled you with a sense of unease
>Your hooves emanate muffled clips and clops as you descend the concrete stairway
>Portions of it have crumbled away
>And at one point you had to jump down to another landing
>You’d worry about finding your way back out when you had some sufficient evidence for a story
>In the back of your mind you were also making sure to keep an eye out for that armed squad of ponies
>Unless they’d left when you slept, they would still be in here
>And you got the feeling that they had interesting ways of dealing with trespassers
>After all, you weren’t supposed to be here in the first place
>Clip
>Clop
>Clip
>Clop
>Clip
>Clop
>Your eyes had adjusted to the darkness, but it was still spooky down here
>There was absolutely no sound
>And you’d lost track of how many flights of stairs you’d went down
>Yet there was still no entrance or exit, save for the one you came through
>Fortunately, as if on cue, you come face to face with a door
>It’s ajar, and there are three glowsticks on the ground near it, casting an eerie red glow on the walls
>They weren’t fresh, and at least two of them are starting to fade
>>
>>30017017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozft-BDgOBE
>This could mean one of two things
>Either this is simply the color that the squad that came in here are using to mark their path
>Or that the color meant going through the doorway was dangerous
>You were hoping it was the former as you stepped through the doorway into the long concrete corridor
>Doors line the left side of the wall, while the right side holds a staircase flanked on both sides by what looks to be glass
>Or rather, perhaps it used to be glass
>Now portions of it lay shattered on the ground
>Carefully trotting around the glass, you take a picture of the doors behind you as you trot down the steps into the room below
>In this room there are multiple desks, filing cabinets, and whatnot…
>But everything looks like it’s been burned
>And not in the fake gas leak explosion sort of burned either
>You take another photo, this time of the room you were in
>The filing cabinets have all been pried open, along with the desks
>And there was a pile of ash in the center of the room
>You trot over and rifle through it
>Though you don’t find much of note, you do find the remnants of a folder that hadn’t burned all the way
>Was this done deliberately?
>You could only guess that it had to do with those armed ponies that might be down here with you
>You take a picture of the ash and half-burned folder before retreating up the stairs
>There seems to be an odd symbol drawn in chalk beside each slightly opened door
>A diamond with a diagonal line drawn through it, each time
>What could it mean?
>You take a picture of the symbol and move on, as there looked to be nothing of interest in the rooms separated by the doors
>>
>>30017022
>It seems that the more you explore this place, the more questions arise
>Just what the hell was this place, for one
>And what did they used to keep here?
>You’d come across numerous things you could only describe as cells
>Not in the traditional sense like a prison, mind
>But holding cells, like something was supposed to be contained inside
>Of course you’d taken pictures of everything
>You’d even had to load in more film
>There was SO MUCH here!
>You must’ve stumbled upon a metaphorical goldmine with all this
>A secret underground facility, covered up by an innocuous building
>This was the kind of thing you only DREAMED about!
>But you had to do your best to stay calm
>Something catches your gaze out of the corner of your eye
>You turn and look
>There are scorch marks covering what looks to be a logo of some sort
>This was the kind of thing you were looking for
>If you were lucky you could put a name to this facility
>You do your best to wipe away the soot and after a few minutes, you manage to clear enough away to make out some large, white letters
>SCP Foundation. Secure. Contain. Protect.
>You’d never clicked that photo button faster in your life
>You had a name now
>You made sure to take two pictures, placing one in the breast pocket of your jacket and one in your saddlebag
>Always be thorough
>You calm your racing heart and take a turn down another corridor, taking the stairs down
>As you followed the trail of glowsticks, you began to realize that they’d started getting brighter and brighter
>Which meant you were hot on the trail of the ponies that were in here with you
>And by “hot on the trail” you meant that as you exited the stairwell, you could see them in the corridor ahead
>>
>>30017033
>”Are we done yet?”
>”Does it look like we’re done, Lock?”
>You hide behind the corner of one of the walls, peeking out to take a good look at these ponies
>They were wearing some strange armor, and holding some very heavy duty looking weapons
>On their heads looked to be some sort of harness that projected a screen in front of their eyes
>It glowed yellow with the telltale sign of a magical enchantment
>Odd
>Was it to help them see in the darkness?
>”There’s a reason they call us the Janitors. We don’t leave until all the evidence of the Foundation is scrubbed from this place.”
>The smaller mare, Lock, responds in kind
>”Then why aren’t we just burning it all?”
>”Oh yeah sure thing, go ahead and answer to one of the O5s when you accidentally burn important information on SCP-835.”
>”S-Shutup, everypony knows the O5s wouldn’t deal with something that trivial!”
>The rest of the team stays silent, looking at each other
>You’d been recording this with a small tape recorder, and whiel it’s clear that the team seems to be messing with Lock, judging by her flustered attitude, the kind of things they were saying were only serving to pique your curiosity more
>SCP-835? O5s? The Foundation (which you already knew about.)
>Even the fact that these ponies had a nickname for their squad was telltale of strange things
>The 4 other ponies break out in laughter, and Lock looks at them angrily
>”Guys that isn’t funny! You had me legitimately scared!!”
>One of the other stallions gives her a light smack on the back of the head
>”Then stop complaining and let’s get going, we’ve still got work to do.”
>>
>>30017045
>The throbbing pain in your temple notifies you that it is now time to leave
>At least before your invisibility wears off
>You retrace your steps, following the fading glowsticks back towards the entrance
>You have to climb up the railing to get past some of the crumbled portions of the stairs
>But eventually you make your way back out of the ruined airlock
>You didn’t feel like dealing with a heavily armed group of ponies tasked with a coverup
>BUT OH MY GOSH
>A TASK FORCE MADE TO COVERUP A CONSPIRACY LIKE THIS
>YOU WANTED TO GO HOME AND CELEBRATE RIGHT NOW
>You have to snip the fence to get out this time, but you put it back in place haphazardly and gallop away
>You don’t even mind the cold rain stinging your face
>Oh did you have a story to tell now
>When you get home to your tiny apartment, you close the door, locking it up tight and taking a deep breath
>You knock your horn against the wall, just to make sure you aren’t dreaming
>It was time to get to work
>>
That's all for today, pastebin has been updated

I'm gonna go take a nap now
>>
bomp
>>
Amber a cute
>>
>Page 8
>>
>>30017076
thanks for the read, Yoohoo, looking forward to the rest
>>
I like the addition of the conspiracy nut
>>
>>30020403
Start placing bets on wether or not the conspiracy theorist gets assimilated.
>>
How the hell is this thread still going?
>>
>>30020451
Because the thing can't die.
>>
Page 9 is full of fire
>>
jesus why is the board so fast
>>
File: tmp_30405-medium-840104587.png (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30405-medium-840104587.png
36KB, 600x600px
>>
>page 9
You won't win today, movie guy with the flamethrower.
>>
>>29950197
C'mon, Anon. All she wants to do is slip a teensy-weensy bit inside of you while you sleep. You won't even feel it; all it's gonna do is go up into your brain and nestle in between the folds you got up there. Why are you making such a big deal out of it? You've got so much space in your brain-folds. When she does that, she'll be able to read your mind and see your dreams, and that way she can love you even more than she already does... if that were possible. Even if you """""accidentally""""" kill her for being terrifying and so unnaturally wrong, she'll still have that tiny little bit in your brain that she can use to regenerate into her good ol' self again, and she'll be very understanding. You were just afraid, after all. But you know what SHE'S afraid of? Being away from you. And she won't ever, ever, EVER let that happen. You'll learn to love her in time.
>>
>>30015440
>Cherish your family.
You can't make me.
>>
File: 1492987108733.jpg (172KB, 797x866px) Image search: [Google]
1492987108733.jpg
172KB, 797x866px
Sorry to keep you all waiting but there's no update today, I had a TRPG session today
>>
>>30025106
Take your time, friend
>>
File: IMAG0226_2.jpg (437KB, 1150x1394px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0226_2.jpg
437KB, 1150x1394px
Alright, I found a way to make my pics to not look like total ass by toying around with the hipster filter and using big markers.
>>
File: IMAG0216_2.jpg (132KB, 962x1192px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0216_2.jpg
132KB, 962x1192px
>>
File: IMAG0213_2.jpg (200KB, 794x1395px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0213_2.jpg
200KB, 794x1395px
>>
File: IMAG0218_1.jpg (374KB, 1122x1094px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0218_1.jpg
374KB, 1122x1094px
>>
File: IMAG0242_1.jpg (202KB, 1150x1496px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0242_1.jpg
202KB, 1150x1496px
>>
File: IMAG0238_1.jpg (110KB, 1142x1221px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0238_1.jpg
110KB, 1142x1221px
And that's the last one I draw today.
If any of you could give me some request It would be nice, I'm out of fuel and inspiration.
I'll come back later.
>>
>>30028372
>>30028379
>>30028389
>>30028398
>>30028407
>>30028439
Looks good
>>
File: 1407558164578.jpg (152KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1407558164578.jpg
152KB, 1058x705px
>>30028439
Anon invites a friend over for poker night, thingpone is mildly intrigued that anon has friends. The friend is MacReady
>>
>>30028577
>digits
>77th picture posted
Somebody please write this!
>>
>>30028439
Thingpone assimilating Anon and giving him an incredulous look because rather than be afraid that he's about to die he's getting off on it
>>
I have something I intended to be oneshot filler while I wrote a longer story, but it ended up being pretty long and open-ended itself.

Scrap it and work on the actual project or just finish it up and flood you all with half-finished crap?
>>
>>30028439
Why not a re-imagining of The Thing movie poster but with thingpone instead
>>
>>30029121
Make it an actual project if you feel you have the energy for it, if not give it a quick ending and post it.
>>
Hey, SCPAnon, if the GOC were to hypothetically be making a file on the combination of Law and thingpone, would it be KTE-[Numbers]-Blackwood Red?
Or would it be something different?
>>
File: 5129cd4b0aea2.png (93KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
5129cd4b0aea2.png
93KB, 256x256px
>>30029262
>>30029075
>>30028577
K, will do it tomorrow after voting for madame Lepen.
>>
>>30029703
Well, it comes down to how much they know about thingpone, and how experienced their recon is. If they know nothing and only have a lead on her, she'd be an UTE. Should they make contact she'd become a PTE, then when they decide how dangerous she is, she'd be a KTE. As for the type, it comes down to a lot, especially how experienced the agent is and how she's found. Assuming she stays mostly pony she'd be "humanoid," and hence classified as red. If every time she was observed she was a monstrous blob, she'd be classified as "non-humanoid" and likely a blackwood or corona. An additional point to consider is whether the agent sees the anomaly as being The Thing itself or Law herself. How she's classified depends entirely on how experienced the recon agent is in classifying and inferring, how much is already known about her, and what is seen when observed. Remember that classifications do change due to the dynamic nature of anomalies, and when more info is gained on Thingpone the classification will change to reflect this.
>>
File: 10675562.jpg.png (208KB, 476x423px) Image search: [Google]
10675562.jpg.png
208KB, 476x423px
Can we have some anthro thingpony?
>>
>>30028439

Thingpone is reading H.P. Lovecraft.

Anon "This can't be good"

Thingpone turns into a terrifying Cthulhu-like entity and commits an indecent assault on Anon (use your imagination)

Anon thinking, "There are worse ways to go, I suppose..."
>>
>>30030739
It would be cool
>>
File: come unto your maker.png (2MB, 1800x2245px) Image search: [Google]
come unto your maker.png
2MB, 1800x2245px
>>30030772
hell, it's only fitting for Thing to associate with anything from Lovecraft or inspired by him, in fact i'm pretty damn sure that his stuff is what inspired the franchise in the first place
>>
File: 2017-05-06 22.39.34.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-06 22.39.34.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
I wish I was home.
>>
>>30032282
your feet must hurt
>>
>>30032339
hurts enough to not draw them
>>
>>30032406
how can they smell if they don't have a nose
>>
File: Image13.jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Image13.jpg
108KB, 640x480px
>>30028439
Well, if you're still interested in a request, 'ow bout Thingifying pic related
>>
Surprised this thread is still kicking.
>>
>>30032509
As long as we have Yoohoo writing, I think this thread might actually end up hitting the bump limit
>>
File: teleports you.png (50KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
teleports you.png
50KB, 200x236px
>>30031607
Thing pone turns into this and plays a prank on you, where you end up?
>>
>>
>>30032610
across the whole damned room, maybe taking some of the wall with you

>>30032509
this thread has a tenacious bunch, people that feel obligated to be on lookout at night when us ameriphats are asleep
>>
Yep, missing that tablet.
>>
If this thread dies I'm taking the whole board with me
>>
LIVE
>>
>>30033289
I think the exploded remnants of my heart are starting to get lodged into various muscle and organ systems
>>
File: Thrackerzod.png (161KB, 644x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Thrackerzod.png
161KB, 644x1242px
>>29950197
>>
>>30033289
I need to see further into Anon and Ambers quaint lifestyle and relationship. Please more like this. And don't make Anon TOO much of an asshole. I feel people overdo his attitude a bit.
>>
>>30035648
what the hell are you staring at
>>
>>30037051
All the Thingpone pictures where the head is backwards.
>>
>>30037051
At whatever normal ponies usually stare at.
>>
>>30033289
muh heart
>>
>>30035648
So what happens when Thrackerzod and Thingpone meet?
>>
one of those lazy weeks eh? could always put the thread down and try again when everything is refreshing again
>>
>>30040043
I know your game, MacReady. You can't stealth burn us
>>
File: ThingponeLineart.png (94KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
ThingponeLineart.png
94KB, 450x700px
>>30001747
I did lineart
>>
>>30040258
dayum, it's interesting to see le chat's style with lineart
>>
File: ThingponeLineart.png (97KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
ThingponeLineart.png
97KB, 450x700px
>>30001747
>>30040258
Posted wrong file,
This one is shaded
>>
>>30033289
Heh, cold cuts.

>>30036819
Agree, asshole Anon is overdone. Variety needed.
>>
>>30040288
If he's not an asshole how am I support to self-insert as him
>>
>>30040288
>>30040374
both Anons are fine desu, calm Anon opens up for the serious-ish stories while jerk Anon has more comedic potential, like aggravating Thing or to sic it on someone for no reason
>>
>>30040281
>>30040258
your style makes Thing kind of look like Baby Doll from Batman, pretty fitting even
>>
>>30040509
I only did the lineart/coloring/shading
I didn't do the sketch.
>>
>>30040522
dag yo

well ether or, thanks for that
>>
>>30040522
You know now what you must do
>>
>>30040595
and what is that?
>>
File: 1430158846952.png (4MB, 2563x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1430158846952.png
4MB, 2563x2496px
>>30040258
>>30040281
I want to wear her like a skinsuit and scare the shit out of innocent ponies with her. It would be a blast.
>>
>>30040958
These are really nice. Thanks for the art, I like you and stuff.
>>
RIP France
I'm sorry le chat
>>
bumperino
>>
>>30040958
Are you actually Le Chat?
If yes, prove it.
>>
So I've got the update all typed up
(Once again sorry for the wait, I've been a little busy with work)
But right now there's some fuckery going on, and I can't post more than a few sentences at best
>>
>>30042157
oohhhh
This is interesting, it's 1:02 AM were I live, what time is it for you anon?
>>
>>30042169
It is currently 3:04AM. I just have a fucked sleeping schedule
Apparently this has been happening to a bunch of other writefags too. I don't know If I should try to work around it. Apparently it's fine if it's around 4 lines of green at once, but any more and it might just fuck up
>>
>>30042181
Well, pastebin could work if all else fails. That sounds really annoying
>>
>>30042181
Ahh,
Same here, through doing to lineart for >>30040281 kept me awake longer than expected.
>>
Ah fuck it, I was gonna try and post my update and work around the weird errors, but I just can't do it. I'm posting tonight's update in the pastebin here for those that want to read it

https://pastebin.com/2414Qypj
I do appreciate feedback and whatnot, because it helps me write better. So don't hesitate if you've got questions, or just wanna tell me to go fuck myself
>>
File: 2016-11-22 21.18.01.jpg (38KB, 320x331px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-22 21.18.01.jpg
38KB, 320x331px
>>30040245
You suppose that'd be putting us on the backburner?
Please kill me for that
>>
>>30042521
lol, Thing is such a troll! Maybe she should have assimilated part of her brain without telling but then she wouldn't nave the chance to troll!
>>
>>30042521
Solid update, you're doing really well on delivery, and the content is superb. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
This makes me toy around with the idea of Thingpone and someone really, REALLY in control of their mind clashing in a merge. Tibetan levels of (metaphysical)power vs biologically rooted power.
>>
Sorry for the lack of update. Did nothing productice because of the shitshow our election was. Im gonna do it now. The mudslime won. Sorry. Over and out.
>>
>>30043143
Cry more you fascist fuck
>>
File: Practice safe SECS.jpg (123KB, 788x785px) Image search: [Google]
Practice safe SECS.jpg
123KB, 788x785px
>>30042993
Well, I've got a plot and ending thought out, and I've started writing. Hopefully finals won't drain me enough to keep me from writing.
Pic unrelated, but nonetheless important.
>>
>>30043161
shut up you cuck nigger
>>
>>30043161
It's scumbag SJWs like you who are ruining the world for the rest of us. Shut the fuck up and kill yourself.
>>
>>30043425
Jesus, dude.
>>
File: IMAG0254_1.jpg (397KB, 1152x1523px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0254_1.jpg
397KB, 1152x1523px
>>30043161
There's nothing fascist about wanting to protect your culture, people and identity from the liberals cunts destroying the world, forcing us to live with violents islamists freak, crushing our job protection and terrorizing the weaks with political correctness. Actually you're the fascist there buddy.
>>
File: IMAG0253_1.jpg (375KB, 1152x1187px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0253_1.jpg
375KB, 1152x1187px
>>
>>30044049
>>30043425
>>30043273
>>30043161
>>30043143

Stop crying about what race is the worst and which politics is the best, it's really off-topic.
>>
File: IMAG0252_1_1.jpg (440KB, 1148x1482px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0252_1_1.jpg
440KB, 1148x1482px
K, that's all I got
>>
>>30044049
This. I'm mighty damn tired of complete idiots trying to shove their ideology down my throat and tell me it's for my own good. Liberals and SJWs are the worst kind of cancer.

Also, smartphone instead of flashlight. Kek.
>>
File: 1494187106708.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494187106708.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>30044064
>religion
>race
>>
>>30044066
Well done, dude! Thing goes full Lovecraft...
>>
>>30040668
Transcend as a drawfag, line your own stuff next

>>30044062
>he actually drew it, the madman
Th-thanks
>>
1000 years of bumps
>>
>>30044049
jej worthy, Chat

>>30042521
I'd love to give you feedback and advice, but I'm just not fluent enough in the art of writefaggotry to really contribute

i wouldn't fret about improving just for the thread though, we're all pals with a shared interest after all
>>
>>30043168
“The meeting is adjourned.”
>Your eyes close and then open to a different scene.
>White sunlight filters in through the small stone temple’s window and onto the floor.
>With a few pops your white colored body rises from its cot.
>A few stretches and breath exercises cure your body of its morning aches.
>Judging from where the light shines on the floor, it’s around nine.
>Your hooves click and clack as they cross the round chamber and take you to your telescope.
>Looking through it at the bright object confirms that The Astronomer was correct in his calculations.
>The burning brightness fades as the conical object falling through the atmosphere slows enough that it no longer burns.
>The object is a metallic black and shows no sign of damage from the blazing entry.
>Its trajectory put it on course to land nearby your small monastery; more precisely on an ice shelf on the side of your mountain.
>It will be landing within the hour, and the plan is for you to figure out what it is and report back to the council.
>The equipment you’d be taking had already been assembled the night before and rested on a table next to your cot.
>Leaving the telescope you gather several ingredients from a set of cupboards and craft a tasteful salad.
>After eating you complete some quick exercises to maintain your chakras and ensure your wards were still strong.
>When finished, your gear is equipped and you stand before a mirror to ensure it is properly fitted.
>The thick parka suit covered almost all of your body, save for your face, hooves, and tail which you opted to keep out for balance reasons.
>Your grey mane was tucked back into your hood, and your short beard protected your mouth.
>Thankfully you were neither a unicorn nor pegasi, keeping those extremities warm and functional in these conditions was difficult at the least.
>To be truthful you didn’t look too bad for a several hundred year old stallion.
(1/4)
>>
>>30045219
>A shaking tips the mirror over, breaking it.
>Ah well, vanity was a vice.
>Before you exit the large wooden monastery doors you don a pair of climbing boots, scarring the stone floor slightly as you do so.
>With a pull of the door you exit to the outside, where snow has just begun to fall.
>Although pegasi did not regulate the weather here, you had forecasted a storm to hit, lasting for around a week.
>From the other side of your mountain came a small cloud of steam that floated its way to the other mountains in the range.
>Luckily the ice shelf it landed on was on the path you took to town.
>You embark through the cold, following the tattered markers to your destination as a few more snowflakes began to fall.
>Soon you arrived at the ice shelf where steam rose from a crater.
>The impact appears to have caused a miniature avalanche onto the path to town; you’ll have to clear it after the storm passes.
>As you close into the crater you’re already writing a report in your mind.
>Your wards strengthen as you pull more energy from the land around you.
>The object inside the crater has survived its fall, seemingly without damage, and lays still.
>There’s something anomalous about this object, the aura coming off of it is incredibly hard to read and overloads your senses.
>Shifting your focus away from its aura, you instead observe the object itself.
>It’s conical, with a rounded top and from what you can see, a convex bottom.
>It consists of a black metal that you’ve never seen before, with strange seams about it in a way that suggests it moves or unfolds.
>A hissing comes from it as gas visibly escapes from its top… hatch?
>It swings open as the gas dissipates, revealing nothing but darkness.
>There’s a skittering sound before a blur launches onto you.
(2/4)
>>
>>30045231
>Soft musical tones are heard in your mind, indicating that your various wards are under stress as you stumble around, trying to pry a fleshy blob from your barrel.
>Tendrils expand from the mass and search your body, finding your hood and slithering underneath against your body.
>Where it touches burns, and the wards become louder in your head.
>Whatever this thing is, it’s some kind of parasite and it’s trying to get into your mind!
>Turning around you gallop, following the markers as you go.
>Your mind rushes through paranormal threats, trying to find a match with what this thing is.
>Would a banishment ritual help?
>Is it vampiric?
>Is it a magical manifestation of something?
>What is it?
>Snowflakes slash into your face as the wind picks up and the markers you’re following develop a coat of snow.
>The musical noises in your head grow louder and pick up tempo, creating a discordant song of panic.
>The monastery is in view as you feel your grip on the environment's energy begin to slip.
>Smashing into the door, it slams against the wall and closes behind you.
>The metal cleats on your boots slide on the stone floor and before you can process the thought you’re splayed out on the floor.
>A leg lays at an unnatural angle and agony fills your stressed mind.
>With a happy little thought and a few breaths you consciously numb the pain the best that you can.
>There’s a single loud bell in your mind as a cello and viola cry melancholy.
>Tendrils find your eyes and nose and plunge violently into them.
>Everything flashes as you retreat into your mind.
>Not even here are you safe, as you feel the thing probing curiously into it.
>You probe back.
>Knowledge pours into you and all at once you know what this thing is.
>What it does.
>How many worlds it has consumed.
>What it will do to this one.
>You cannot let that happen.
>It will not happen.
(3/4)
>>
>>30045249
>This thing is building an archetype off of you for which to base all of ponykind off of.
>What is in your mind will direct what it does next. How it acts, thinks, lives.
>It believes you to be clay to work with as it pleases, but the opposite is true.
>An old hermit like you had a few… contingencies up his sleeve.
>What stirs in the abyss is unknown, and you had imagined a scenario wherein your mind would no longer be your own.
>You had prepared for this.
>There was, amongst others, another… personality wouldn’t put it correctly.
>It was more than a personality, it was all the aspects of a pony’s mind, personality, ideals, self image.
>The only thing it was missing was a consciousness, a soul.
>Amber.
>That was her name.
>She had been created with only good in her heart, to be the kindest pony the world has ever known, to the point of almost hypermorality.
>All the best of society, the ideal, all inside of her.
>The thing hadn’t yet entered your mind, it was simply exploring the “borders” of it.
>The only thing keeping it from penetrating was a single ward, one that only had but a moment left before it was overpowered.
>It was powered by the last reserves of your life energy.
>You brought Amber to the front of your mind.
>Your entire psyche trembled as you prepared to overwrite yourself with her.
>One final thing was placed into her mind before you became a different pony.
“I’m sorry.”
>You are Amber, and life is agony.
(4/4)
>>
>>30045269
Hey look new writefag!
Or perhaps an old one returning to thingpone

How the fuck did you post your update
>>
>>30045523
New one for this thread, had an idea and figured why not.
I use 4chanX so I used the [original form] option at the top of the thread. It's a pain because it means manually typing out numbers, but it works.
>>
>>30017063
>The next morning…
>You are Lightning Law
>”A-And Amber.”
>You lay in bed, sheets and blankets twisted around you and hanging off the bed
>Steel snores in the bed next to you, splayed out
>You’re not a virgin anymore
>For some reason you had figured there’d be more ceremony involved
>”What, did you expect a banner to unfurl from your ceiling and confetti to shoot out?”
>Well
>No
>But you figured it would be a bigger deal than what happened last night
>I guess your friends were right, it’s not as important as you made it out to be
>But it was still unexpected
>After you and Amber had that little spat with each other, you were about to leave
>That is, before your friend Steel showed up at the door
>Before you’d had a chance to ask him why he was here however, Amber took control of your body
>And your voice
>She’d invited him in with no questions asked
>Sure she’d been interested in Steel when you went to visit him yesterday
>But you figured that was just because she was trying to mess with you
>Not the fact that she actually wanted to do the horizontal bop with your friend
>But the one thing that took you by surprise last night was THE FACT THAT STEEL WAS THE ONE INITIATING IT
>He’d apparently been into you for quite a while
>But he didn’t say anything about it
>You never took him to be the shy type
>And you knew that he didn’t have trouble talking with mares
>Maybe you were different or something
>>
>>30045562
>Regardless, it didn’t take long for Amber… Or rather YOU to get in his pants
>Even if all he was wearing was a dress shirt and vest
>And so here you lay, in your bed, face pressed into a pillow, hindquarters in the air
>”What an embarrassing position to fall asleep in.”
“Says the pony that couldn’t even keep our body from nearly falling apart last night!”
>”Hey, quiet down before loverboy hears you and thinks you’re insane!”
>You’d almost rather be insane
>Hell, maybe you were
“My butt hurts.”
>”Yeah he really did a number on us.”
>You roll over, flopping out of the bed onto your back
“Auuuugh….”
>You feel the bones of your ribcage crack and splinter before they shoot out of your back
>Amber drags the both of you out of your room, skittering along on your bones like a spider
>You’d care if you weren’t nursing a hangover
“Hey Amber… Can’t you like, fix us?”
>”What, I’ve never had to deal with a hangover before.”
>You groan as Amber deposits you facefirst in the bathtub
>Your hindlegs hang over the side as your ribcage recedes into your chest where it belongs
>Your hoof reaches out in vain for the shower knobs, finding no purchase
>Your hoof slumps to the tub and you groan again
>Amber however is not bound by your puny pony physiology
>You turn your head to the side and watch as your veins pry themselves out from under your skin, lashing out and turning both knobs
>Warm water gushes from the faucet in a loud torrent that assaults your ears
>A thin pool of water fills the tub while most of it drains
>>
>>30045576
>Of course, you do nothing, the water feels nice against your cheek
>Your arteries clump together and turn the middle knob so that the showerhead actually starts up
>Then everything kind of schlorps back into your body quickly
>It makes you shiver
>You realize something is missing however when you drag yourself the rest of the way into the shower
>You stare into the wall
“Where’s my left eye.”
>”Keeping an eye on Steel.”
>Clearly she isn’t affected by the hangover if she can keep making horrible jokes like this
“What if water gets in the socket?”
>Amber rolls your remaining eye you almost reach up to keep in place, lest it fall out
>”Oh come on, it’s just water. Besides, you’ve let worse into your body before.”
“Yeah, YOU.”
>”I meant your friend’s dick, but you can be rude if you want.”
>You grumble some more and do your best to make sure no water gets in your eye socket
>You squirt some shampoo onto your hoof and stare at it for a moment
>If it hurt to get shampoo in your eyes, approximately how bad would it hurt if it got into the eye socket?
>You’re not keen on finding out
>You always hated showering
>Because it made you feel like an Earth Pony since you couldn’t use your magic
>But why couldn’t you use your magic?
>Well
>>
>>30045600
>Your name wasn’t LIGHTNING Law for nothing
>Call it a mutation, a birth defect, or something else altogether
>But your magical aura had the distinct properties of electricity
>In fact that’s all it was
>It was still used like a normal Unicorn’s magic
>And functioned the same way
>But it would electrocute you if you touched it
>Or y’know, if it touched other stuff
>In some ways it was more of a hindrance than an aid
>Though on the bright side, you never needed a stun baton when you worked security
>You continue to run your hooves through your mane, when another odd thought comes up
“Is my mane alive?”
>”Well, now that you mention it, I suppose that TECHNICALLY all of my cells can be made into whatever I wish for them to be, I could use your mane or tail as biomass when I shapeshift.”
>That only led to more questions
>”Can you even take the appearance of somepony else thanks to our uh… Unique situation?”
>A protrusion made of muscle and sinew rips through your neck, causing you to cry out
>It didn’t hurt, but it felt awful
>It also surprised you
>This was essentially just another, smaller pony protruding from your shoulder
>It was Amber’s… “default” form
>Or rather the pony she took the form of usually
>”Well, for one, I don’t really need to, seeing as how I’m safe inside your body, nibbling bits and pieces of you occasionally.”
“HEY!!”
>”Oh relaaaax. It’s just a few cells here and there. Maybe more.”
“Stop that!!”
>You give the pseudo-pony a smack on the top of the head
>”Ouch! Hey I can’t okay? It’s just how I work!”
>You run your mane under the water
“So you’re saying that eventually… there’s just going to be none of me left?”
>>
>>30045616
>”Well… Yes. It’s not really a process I control. My cells forcefully assimilate yours pretty much 24/7. What’s left of your body makes more of course, but I just keep making them mine. Technically they’re mine, but they replicate you perfectly. Which is why you aren’t trotting around with just half a body and half of me.”
>This isn’t a revelation you wanted to hear
>Especially not this morning
>”I assimilate things, Lightning. It’s what I do. I am everything. I have become countless worlds over and over. What you ponies have called “extinction,” I call communion. I am entire populations, Lightning.”
>All the things she’s saying are starting to make you even more scared
>And she can feel it
“T-Then what, why am I different then? Why aren’t I assimilated?”
>”I pity you, Lightning. In fact, I pity your entire species. Always so skittish, afraid of what you don’t understand. And when I try to make you understand, you run, you burn me, you slice me open.”
>You’re trying to wash your body while she speaks, but it’s getting harder and harder to do so as she takes control away from you
>”And when the containment opened and let me out, I held no malice towards the scientists. They received communion also. But you ran away.”
“And we exploded, yeah.”
>”I lost so much biomass, all in an instant. But you were there. And so instead of taking you in my communion. We became one in a symbiosis… Ya dig?”
>Holding up a hoof to the open eyesocket, you put your face under the water
“But you’re more like a parasite, taking my cells every day. If you wanted a symbiosis, couldn’t you stop it?”
>The pony facsimile rubs its chin
>”Now that you mention it…”
>>
>>30045626
>The unnecessary pause was driving you insane
>”There’s something I could try, but you might not like it.”
>You generally didn’t like the situation you were in regardless, but not eventually dying was a better proposition
>”If I assimilate part of your brain, I’ll gain access to… Pretty much all of your memories. But I’m like 99% certain that your body will stop seeing me as a threat. If it stops seeing me as a threat, my cells won’t assimilate you over time.”
>To be honest, you’re a little worried about losing that part of yourself… But if Amber can mimic it perfectly then it’s like you never lost it at all, right?
>Right?
>Deep breath in
>Deep breath out
“Alright go ahead. I trust you.”
>You see Amber smile, but there’s something else in it…
>You watch her mouth open wider than it should, jaw unhinging as rows of decidedly non-pony teeth reveal themselves
>Your remaining eye widens as they sink into your flesh
>But it doesn’t hurt
>In fact it’s like she only did it to scare you
>Tendrils that were once your veins wrap around your head and sink into your ear, muffling all sound
>Your eyelid twitches, which is the only thing that signals her having assimilated part of your brain
>And as soon as it had started, it was over
>You’re back to normal
>Sans an eye of course
“I-Is it done?”
>You hear laughing
>Amber’s telltale mocking laughter
>Your ears pin back
“H-Hey, what are you laughing at?”
>”AAAHAHAHA! Holy shit Lightning. You look so adorable. What a cute little outfit~”
“S-Stop looking through my memories! T-Tell me if it worked! Are you not eating me anymore?”
>”Oh what that? Oh yeah I was never slowly eating you unless I wanted a snack. I just wanted access to your memories.”
>Your eye twitches again
>>
>>30045544
Thanks new writefag
After reading what you posted, I'm almost mad I didn't think of that idea first
>>
>>30045669
No problem.
I forgot to link to my pastebin,
https://pastebin.com/ujiWHbjf
>>
>>30044062
I want to fuck centipede thing
>>
>>30044049
>That pic
What did my sides do to deserve this
>>
>>30045638
>Your eye twitches again
I hate to say it, but I'm honestly rooting for Lightning to be able to get a trump card over Amber at some point, Thing is being a roight cahnt.
>>
File: Celestia_is_a_shoggoth.jpg (57KB, 641x855px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_a_shoggoth.jpg
57KB, 641x855px
So, have Thingpone and Shoggothlestia met?
>>
>>30045600
>>”Oh come on, it’s just water. Besides, you’ve let worse into your body before.”
>“Yeah, YOU.”
#rekt
>>
bemp
>>
>Watching TV with Thingpone.
>Pee-wee's playhouse plays.
>You walk off for a drink, come back and your living room has been converted into a twisted mockery of animated furniture.
"Goddamn it Thingpone"
>"YAAAAY! YOU SAID THE SECRET WOOORD!"
>The entire house convulses.
>>
File: 409.png (666KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
666KB, 600x753px
>>30047802
>>
File: asset.png (536KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
asset.png
536KB, 2400x1800px
>>
>day Thingin' in th' Rain in Equestria
>be Anonymous
>it's cloudy and rainy
>days like this make you feel like shit
>you can't feel any enthusiasm for anything
"I don't like thing."
>see a vaguely familiar looking tan Earth Pony with strawberry blonde mane and tail step out of an alley
>oh, it's Thingpone
>she's crying
>"Well I still like you."
>it was a day of comic misunderstandings
>>
>>30048107
by the same person who did this?

>>29995901
>>
>>30048107
Spooky as fuck yo. Makes me want to do some Deep-Sea Thingpone
>>
I'm posting this to bump the thread, but also to help give some publicity to another thread on /mlp/ which can be found here >>30041720

The OP of that thread would really appreciate it if you could take a moment check it out and take the poll that they've made. You can find more information about it in the thread itself. Even if you don't want to take the poll, you can help out by using this copypasta whenever you bump a thread on /mlp/ until May 14th, after which point the poll will close. Please only use this copypasta if you were otherwise going to bump a thread without contributing content to prevent spam.
>>
>>30045269
>>30045249
>>30045231
>>30045219
>Old hermit's tulpa assimilated the thing.
10/10
>>
File: tmp_3691-images1595051510.jpg (19KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3691-images1595051510.jpg
19KB, 227x222px
>>30050662
But...but this is spam.
>>
>>30046233
I kind of agree but maybe there are things about the Thing-pone that I don't get.

Does she HAVE to eat a living intelligent being in order to survive? In Darwinian terms, being able to absorb information by eating someone else's brain is useful--but if it's the ONLY way you can survive, your prey, who aren't gonna be completely stupid if they have brains big enough to satiate you, are gonna figure out that something's fucky, sooner or later, probably sooner. They're gonna follow the trail of noshed-on corpses with opened skulls and hunt you down.

You'd think that an advanced, super-evolved, super-predator like Amber would be able to say "ya know what? I just need some protein. I know this all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant in Griffontown that serves meat. I got this." But maybe this is a plot point.

Also, I also thought part of the idea of Amber/Thingpone is that she has absorbed pony attitudes along with knowledge and information, and that she's really not malevolent, just a little weird. But I guess that depends on the writer, who can make her adorkable or an incomprehensible alien psychopath, whatever works for the story. I guess? I think?

'Splain this to me. I don't know much about the character or the general. Thanks.
>>
>>30051990
> Thing is able to assimilate any kind of organic material
> It can't however actually create or maintani it's own.
> It has to assimilate living flesh to maintain its body.
> It has to assimilate brains to maintain its mind,
>>
>>30051990
In my headcanon/universe, Thing is basically a programmed "probe" seperated from an advanced race of centrally controlled biomass. She feels a great need to consume new types of organisms and process their genetic information for useful/unique/valuable organic designs that the world managed to create so she and her race can use them to improve themselves or adapt. The "Ancestors" basically made consuming/processing new genetic data and information an addiction. This and other programming that would help their goals are rewarded with pleasure centers in Thing's mind when she does certain things.
>>
>>30051990
As far as I understand:

The basic idea for The Thing is that every cell is its own organism with a drive to replicate, and the way it does that is eat dudes, use the mass to make more cells, just like eating. Its two weaknesses are extreme cold, which put it in a dormant state, and extreme heat/fire which plainly kills it. As a survival mechanism the cells replicate the structure of the consumed creature exactly, and all of the cells are in cahoots with each other. It then uses the memories and physiology of the assimilated being to seek out more prey and repeat the process. If you can imagine a zombie apocalypse mixed with DBZ's Cell, The Thing is it.

Thingpone is what happens when The Thing assimilates a pone, and through friendship magic and higher intellect manages to gain a moral compass strong enough to not assimilate a unicorn and IMMEDIATELY kill everyone (or at least Anon in most green). Theoretically that would mean that at that point Amber would be smart enough to realize that as long as she has food to eat and continue the form's processes, or at least a consistent source of biomass, (which as I understand it as cells that haven't fully died yet [think before rigor mortis] though it could easily just be fresh grass, the original Thing was plant-based after all) there would be no further need to assimilate, depending on whether or not she remains malicious when she grows a soul.
>>
>>30051990
The Thing has assimilated numerous worlds, which is where some more of its horrific transformations come from.
Like MacReady says, it's vulnerable out in the open, so it does prefer to hide and mimic someone else. But the only way it can do this is by assimilating them
Every single cell of The Thing is alive, all working off of a hivemind. When a multitude of those cells are around, their hivemind is strengthened, which allows the Thing to mimic organisms well. (My own headcanon states that Thing has more control over her cells that aren't connected to her when she's well-fed/not in danger)
When the Thing assimilates an organism, it gains access to their memories as well, which is how it can mimic something so perfectly, but it doesn't feel the memories the same way we do. In the short story it's referred to as if the Thing was looking through a search light to the memories, seeking them out, but not feeling them
Most importantly, the Thing actively seeks out organisms to add to the hivemind. It refers to it as "communion" in the short story. Essentially, the Thing does not understand why humans (or ponies in this case) would subject themselves to a form that's unable to adapt to the world on the fly. Eventually in the story it realizes that they physically cannot, and Thing basically acquires its own mission of bringing them "communion."

Essentially, Thing (and by extension Thingpone) isn't malevolent right out of the box. The addition of pone physiology, magics, and just general pone happiness and whatnot contributes to the hivemind and made it even less malevolent.

Another thing I haven't been following is the fact that since every cell can assimilate, if Thing's cells could theoretically get into your body, it will assimilate you
In all situations, Steel should become assimilated. But he won't because I'm a shithead
>>
>>30051990
Not really thing-pone related but there's this short story of The Thing that i really liked.
http://clarkesworldmagazine.com/watts_01_10/
Probably inspiration for a few anons here, i recognise some of the terms used.
>>
I wonder if her DNA changes every single time she morphs, or if her DNA is static but built to allow for morphing.
>>
>>30053794
The things dna probably has a complex compression mechanism to make most of it near undetectable and only "displaying" what it wants/is transformed into
>>
>>30054224
Perhaps something similar to/the inverse of stem cells?
>>
>>30054872
I was thinking more along the lines of having a DNA chain that consists of the DNA of every being it has assimilated, and compresses the DNA it's not using at the time
>>
>>30055009
So more of a genome archive then?
>>
This thread deserves a bump.
>>
>>30055009
Now, I'm not a genetic specialist, and stop me if I'm just a rambling idiot, but If I recall correctly DNA can't really be compressed. DNA is made up of proteins in a chain, the only way to get it any more compressed than that would be to make DNA purely out of atoms. Instead, I think it would be more likely that the DNA strand simply has markers that instruct certain parts of the DNA to lay dormant until called upon.
Unrelated to the dormancy part, but still related to the DNA, if The Thing's DNA included the DNA of being that it has assimilated, that would be an incredibly long DNA chain, and replication of cells would take a significant amount of time unless something evolved to allow for fast DNA replication. I imagine it would take a lot of additional energy to replicate faster.
>>
>>30057298
DNA in modern Earthly life is mostly garbage. Only tiny bits here and there actually actively store information--tiny snatches of data on the surface of a hard disk that is mainly scratched all to fuck over two billion years of use. Without the "junk DNA" there's a lot more space available.

Though I'd question whether The Thing(pone) uses something as crude as DNA to store its genetic information at all. When I look at it, I think of something almost like an enormous puddle of advanced nanomachines acting in concert--it isn't biological at all, it just mimics life.
>>
File: googly.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
googly.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>30052023
>>30052173
>>30052400
>>30052574

>day 404 not found in Equestria
>be Thingpone
>you're feeling a bit peckish
>hanging out in Anonymous's apartment while he's at work
>he did ask you to promise not to eat the neighbors
>telling him that this would "stunt your growth" did not move him
>and you love him, even if he IS a killjoy
>you think carefully
>Anonymous has a fridge full of food
>some of it even contains meat, that he buys from a griffin dealer on the shady side of town
>what could it hurt?
>open the fridge
>Anon seems to like these "cocktail weenies"
>there are also vegetables
>they're plant matter, but some of them are fresh enough that they still contain living cells
>nom
"Whoa. I don't feel so good."

>be Anon
>wow, that was a memorably shitty day at work
>and you're starving
>get home, enter the apartment
>wonder briefly where Thingpone got off to
>best not to think about it
>you once found her in your underwear drawer, pretending to be a pair of tighty whities
>you open the fridge
"What the FUCK?"
>the slice of pie turns to you
>"I know, right?"
"What did you DO?"
>"I was hungry."
"That's not how food works. That's not how ANYTHING works!"
>"Are you going to stand there and bitch or are you going to help me?"
"You fail biochemistry! Forever!"
>"I promise I won't ever raid your fridge again."
"Damn straight you won't. I have half a mind to eat you right now. It'd serve you right."
>but you can't do it, the pie is making adorable puppy-dog eyes at you and is quivering a lower lip made of crust at you
"Fuck! Okay, I won't eat you. I guess it's take-out pizza again tonight."
>"Yay!"
>it was a night of indigestion
>>
>>30058244
>"You fail biochemistry! Forever!"
Top-tier Anon, great green there.
>>
>>30058244

Must have been the preservatives.

Kek.
>>
>>30057298
Think of DNA as a chain. you can coil it and store it in a much smaller space than leaving it in a line. Perhaps the thing has a method to twist and physically compact the dna chain rather than compacting the information within it.
>>
File: troll-science-infinite-energy.jpg (59KB, 550x464px) Image search: [Google]
troll-science-infinite-energy.jpg
59KB, 550x464px
>>30057298
>>30058828
>examine genome
>record pattern of nucleotide bases
>compress data with .ZIP algorithm
>re-code new DNA with losslessly compressed data
>What now, science?
>>
>>30059002
>torch
britbong detected
>>
What happens if Thingpone consumes/assimilates a Changeling? Will Thingpone then be able to mimic any and all other ponies, and do everything else that Changelings can do?
>>
File: notporn.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
notporn.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>30060028
She'll gain changeling abilities.
>>
>>30052023
Didn't Thingpone gain the ability to sustain herself with ordinary food when she assimilated a pony? Ponies sustain themselves with ordinary food. Or does that ability not come over?
>>
>>30060316
It can vary from author to author, but typically The Thing needs some form of living matter to sustain itself, whether that be from assimilation, eating fresh food, or any other method of obtaining biotic matter.
>>
Bring me that defibrillator
>>
>>30061198
Electricity hurts the Thing... I'm guessing because it disrupts whatever process it uses for shape shifting and makes the cells explode in uncontrolled shapechanging.
>>
SOMEONE GOT TO THE BLOOD
>>
I'd like to come back inside
>>
>>30062632
I'd like to come in her backside
>>
boop the thing
>>
thing the boop
>>
>>30064478
Cum inside thing shifting vagina
>>
File: tingpone trys humor.png (715KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tingpone trys humor.png
715KB, 2400x1800px
>>
>>30066312
>the ones that got away
There is absolutely no way that MacReady or Childs escaped. The cold was going to kill both of them, provided Childs wasn't infected
>>
>>30066517
Didn't you ever play the game on PS2?
>>
>>30066690
the game is noncanon
>>
>>30066697
So is this thread
>>
>>30066517
Childs was almost certainly infected. The last we saw of him prior to him showing up after the battle he was wearing a blue coat, and when he comes back he's wearing a white one, the same color as the one Blaire had and wasn't wearing when he assassinated Garry and Nauls. And Childs isn't the type to go running out into the snowy void at the first sign of trouble, that would be more up the Thing's alley - infect someone, run out into the snow and freeze until someone comes to collect the bodies.
I don't know for sure if the game is considered canon or not, but I've read that Carpenter did endorse it. Realistically, though, Mac is going to torch the both of them before the end with the flamethrower under his blanket.
>>
>>30066720
There's also the possibility they were both infected
>>
>>30066825

There's also a comic, which I from what I've heard I believe was also canon, and does have Childs infected and MacReady not.

I also haven't read that comic and have no idea where to find it.
>>
I've always wondered... If the Thing assimilated someone with a cybernetic brain (but otherwise completely organic body), would they be able to communicate with the cyberbrain through the bodies regular nervous system?
>>
>>30067117
According to the prequel, Thing can't assimilate nonorganic component
>>
>>30067124
Can't assimilate yea, but could it interact with it? If the organic body could, and it assimilated the organ parts.
>>
>>30067135
In the prequel, The Thing pretty much just left behind the non-organic stuff. I think it was tooth fillings or metal caps or something
>>
>>30067140
It was the fillings I think. But I'm talking about a cyberbrain like something from Ghost in the Shell. If a cyberbrain was hooked into a meat body, and the meat body got assimilated, could the Thing interact with the mind inside the cyberbrain via the shared neural connections.
>>
I'd say if it wanted to, yes. There would have to be biological communication between the non-organic stuff and the organic stuff somehow, and there's no reason the Thing couldn't just duplicate the biological half. It would be limited to whatever channels of communication the cyberbrain had with the organic body originally, but since that would probably be literally every sensory organ humans have it doesn't mean much. If it has the finesse to simulate the signals from the spinal cord and optic nerve etc it could probably even send fake signals showing whatever it wanted and would essentially be in total control of the universe from the cyberbrain's perspective, assuming it doesn't have a radio or something

It would probably rather just break it though, if it understood what it was. It serves no purpose and might be a risk to leave something with memories and knowledge of it around.
>>
>>30067135
>>30067156
It almost certainly can, but I doubt it would even take the thing in in the first place. It would probably spit it out like it did the metal plate and tooth fillings in the prequel. I wager it would just take what information it had stored in its cells to create an organic brain of its own to take its place.
>>
>>30067192
If it was the first human it interacted with though... It wouldn't have any of the learned skills or memories if it made its own brain.

The thing would fail pretty hard if it landed on a planet where everyone had cyber-brains. Or any planet where cybernetic enhancement was the norm.
>>
I'm sorry thingpone thread, I've been busy with work and playing Prey
You deserve better
My update will be done Soon™
>>
>>30067221
Assuming it wasn't able to adapt and keep the brain instead of spitting it out, like a human choking down piss-tasting medicine or something, definitely. The Thing is a very mysterious creature, though, and without a canon incident where it interacts with a cyberbrain, and its origin being as vague as it is, it's almost impossible to tell for sure one way or another how it would handle such a encounter.

There's also the issue of its mass, since it seems to be more intelligent the larger and more complex it is, and whether or not parts of the cyberbrain are organic, in which case it could probably assimilate those and, when it tries to remove the inorganic material and sees the brain start to fuck itself, decide to keep it around. There could be a thousand or more things to consider in this scenario, but with something as vague as the Thing all I can say for sure is that I don't know.
>>
>>30067351
> Be in a cyberbrain
> Be aware as the thing is assimilating you
> Hear echos of its thoughts through your nerves

That'd be terrifying desu. You'd be able to experience having your entire body being subverted, without actually being subverted yourself.
>>
>>30067404
I'm sure it's someone's fetish.
>>
>>30067448
And that person is probably in Japan.
>>
>>30067404

Ghost In The Thing
>>
>>29950197
She's a freak.
>>
I feel dirty bumping
>>
>>29950205
Who doesn't?
>>
Reminder that MacReady can't beat a computer at chess so he breaks it
>>
Thingpone is not for fire
>>
>>30072662
Thingpone is not for sexual, either, but that's half the thread.
>>
>>30072662
>>30072992
"MacReady-san, am I sekushi?"
>wields flammenwerfer
>"Smoking hot."
>>
>>30045638
“So… Y-You said all that. Got me thinking I was gonna DIE. Told me what your communion was like. And got me feeling all scared and bonding with you…. JUST SO YOU COULD LOOK THROUGH MY MEMORIES?”
>”UH HUH! And oh MAN was it worth it!”
>You feel a mix of shame, embarrassment, and anger
>But you can’t do anything about it
>Maybe you could strangle yourself
>Right as you’re about to berate Amber, the missing eye comes back to you and shoves itself back into its socket, giving you back the sight from the eye
>The bathroom door opens shortly afterwards, and an eyeball appears on your neck, looking towards it
>”You gonna be in there for too much longer?”
“Huh? Oh! I uh… Was jus-“
>”Why don’t you join me instead? There’s enough room.”
>Why
>Why you gotta be like this
>The shower curtain opens, revealing Steel standing there, towering over you
>His usually slicked back red mane is now unkempt and mussed
>He’s looking down at you confusedly
>”Were you talking to somepony?”
>Amber doesn’t take control
>Instead she leaves you to flounder by yourself in front of your new boyfriend(?)
>(Was that how this sort of thing worked?)
>He DID go on about being way into you and such when he came over last night
>”Ahhh… No? Sometimes I just talk to myself when I’m alone. Just a habit of mine I picked up! K-Kinda forgot you were still here because I don’t get visitors that usually stay… Overnight.”
>”Smooth like sandpaper, Lightning.”
>You opt to ignore Amber, and step aside slightly as Steel enters the shower with you
>>
>>30074051
>”I certainly hope you enjoyed last night, Lightning.”
>You do your best to stammer out a response, but just end up nodding rapidly
>”Well that’s good. Glad your first time was memorable.”
>FUCK HOW’D HE KNOW
>He stands over you, nonchalantly washing his mane while your normally golden-hued cheeks redden
>”Unfortunately I won’t be able to stick around, I’ve got a rather busy day today. I’ll be back tonight however.”
>You pause for a moment as you wash our body with the loofah
“Wait, why? I thought you told me you didn’t work today.”
>”I don’t, but I’ll be finalizing the paperwork and pulling some strings to get you transferred to your new job. And if everything goes well, you’ll be able to start tomorrow.”
>He pats your head
“Well I mean, that’s certainly nice, t-thanks. But you still haven’t told me what the job is.”
>”That’s because I can’t. I don’t even know what it’s gonna be. My connections will be telling me that info today.”
“Oh.”
>That made sense
>Sometimes you wondered what kinds of things Steel even did
“Er ah… Hey Steel, what do you even do? I don’t think you ever told me.”
>He stops for a moment as he’s rinsing off his coat, looking down at you
>”What’s that now?”
“I asked what you do, like… As a job. You’ve never told me.”
>You reach up and adjust the showerhead so the water’s hitting you as well
>”Hm? Oh I’ll tell you when I get back.”
>And then you have sex again
>In the shower
>>
>>30074056
>Steel leisurely steps out of the shower, glancing over his shoulder at you
>”Uhh, you gonna be alright?”
>You ask him to just leave you in the tub
“I’ll… G-Get out soon.”
>Steel shrugs and dries himself off before leaving
>Amber chimes in, having been eerily quiet the whole time
>”I can’t place it, but something’s off about him.”
>What?
>That was completely out of left field
“What makes you say that?”
>”Seems kinda dodgy about his job, right? He even gave you the D so you’d forget about it and stop asking.”
>You’ve never been a suspicious kind of pony
>But Amber seems like she’s overly suspicious of Steel now
“You didn’t act like this before, what gives?”
>Amber stands you up after turning the water off
>You step out of the shower
>”I’m really good at reading things. How stuff ticks, what makes a creature do what it does. I wasn’t lying when I said I’ve assimilated countless planet’s worth of species. Steel is hiding something.”
>She has a point
>But she’s also lied to you before
“I’m gonna withhold judgement for now, alright?”
>As you start to towel yourself off, you realize that you’re no longer wet
>Must be Amber’s doing
>It’s a nice time saver at least
>You continue with your usual morning routine
>Amber hisses at you as you turn the stove on, but you assure her that you’re not clumsy enough to get burned
>You eat breakfast on your balcony, noting that the clouds are gray, and the air’s got a slight chill to it
>It was probably going to rain
>You go back inside and put a bow in your mane, like usual
>And you put on a coat
“Hey Amber, is it possible for us to get sick?”
>There’s a moment of pause
>”No. Probably not. Most likely not.”
>As good an answer as any
>You step outside and lock the door
>>
>>30074061
>You are Invisible Ink
>And you’re currently inserting pins into a corkboard
>Your room is a mess of papers, some crumpled in the trash, some strewn about
>Posters advertising movies are plastered on the walls neatly, though the most important one was above your bed, telling you every morning when you woke up that “The truth is out there.”
>Multiple journals filled with your own writing are also stacked neatly near your bed, labeled with masking tape and marker
>You’ve been awake for… quite a while now
>If the dark circles underneath your eyes are anything to go by
>But you don’t feel tired
>Far from it in fact
>You feel excited
>This is the biggest story you’ve ever gotten your hooves on
>You blow a strand of your mint green mane out of your face and pin up another polaroid photo
>You levitate over the Chineighse takeout that you’d ordered and eat some of the rice
>On your corkboard you had many things, the most important of which being to photo in the center taken of the logo of the building you were in
>The SCP Foundation
>You wrapped the pin in thread and linked it to another pin, this one holding up the photo you’d taken of the pony and the creature you saw on the day of the explosion
>You’ve been trying to nail down just who it was, but with half of her body missing, it was tough
>Of course, you also took photos of what happened when that creature got a hold of that pony
>It was… Gruesome, to say the least
>But then that pony got up and trotted away like nothing had happened
>That was the scariest part
>Was it a zombie?
>Or something else entirely?
>Worse yet, that pony must live somewhere in this city if that was their job
>And judging by the logo on her uniform, she did
>>
>>30074064
>There were multiple photos like this, all linked to each other, and most of them linked back to the SCP Foundation
>And from the research you’ve done so far, the SCP Foundation doesn’t even exist
>There are no records of them
>No interactions with city officials
>Nothing
>But obviously, it DOES exist if their logo is there
>And if they’ve got armed guards
>And a task force to clean up the remnants of a secret underground facility
>It was very clear that this SCP Foundation is something very secretive
>You were lucky to even get this much information
>You transcribed the audio of the recording you took of that squad talking with each other
>The things that stuck out were their mentioning of the O5s, and of something called SCP-835
>Truthfully, the O5s wouldn’t have stuck out if Lock hadn’t been so fearful when the rest of the squad teased her about them
>And SCP-835 could be anything
>If they went by traditional number conventions, that could mean there are at least 834 SCPs before it
>And just what in the world was an SCP?
>Was it another one of their facilities?
>One of those creatures?
>Something else entirely?
>You had no way of knowing for sure
>And there was something else that was gnawing at the back of your mind
>If the SCP Foundation is as secretive as they are, you could be in danger just by KNOWING about this
>Nothing strange has happened since you’d come home, but it was making you ever more paranoid by the minute
>To be safe, you went out and got some extra tough looking locks to put on the windows
>It was more for your own peace of mind than anything
>Because deep down you knew that if the SCP Foundation has a lot of resources at their disposal, it would be trivial to take you down
>They just didn’t know you knew about them yet
>You hoped
>>
>>30074072
>After a few more hours of trying to make connections
>Doing research
>Sketching up an image of the cleanup squad
>And just generally doing what you usually do
>You begin to realize that you aren’t getting anywhere
>You must have pored over this information a dozen times by now
>Squeezed out every last drop of insight it would give you
>And now you had to start doing the more dangerous stuff
>Asking around
>Snooping
>And just generally being a nuisance
>If the SCP Foundation didn’t know you existed now, they would certainly notice somepony asking around about them
>You would have to be more subtle
>Start smaller
>Unfortunately you only had one other lead
>And you wouldn’t exactly call it small
>OR less dangerous
>You unpin the picture you took of the pony that got up and walked away after being split in half and put back together
>This was the pony you would have to find
>Just in case, you make sure to take the rest of the photos in case she tries to lie her way out of it
>Because whatever it was, it wasn’t a pony anymore
>It was wearing the skin of a pony
>But it wasn’t a skinwalker like you’d researched
>This was something different, and far more terrifying
>You might even have to defend yourself if things get out of hoof
>All you’ve got is your magic, so that would have to be enough
>But you could do that later
>Right now what you needed…
>Was a nap
>>
Don't die thingpone thread, Yoohoo updated
>>
>>30074077
>actually looking for Amber
This oughta be good
>>
We need to bring more biomass, its the only way Thingponer can survive
>>
>>30074072
wouldn't the SCP foundation just immediately notice someone with a hint of an idea of their existence? might've been an article writing rule just for the convenience of the foundation being able to do anything and everything, but it could be interesting to see that they've already prepared to intercept the brownnoser up ahead
>>
>>30076561
Always wondered if the Thing even needs to consume things to survive, or if it just does it to create more of itself and expand.
>>
>>30079009
>survive
>create more of itself and expand
Those are arguably the same thing, and just as arguable that Thing doesn't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>30077820
It's a big world out there, and there are alot of people who know that anomalies exist. Hard to tell if they know, but if they do know about him, they've likely put him on the backburner as a low priority; after all, who's going to believe the conspiracy theorist with some shoddy photos? They'd likely take care of him as soon as primary re-containment in that area is completed.
>>
>>30069187
a super freak to be exact
>>
>>30081555
Trips confirm, thingpone freaky as fuck.
>>
Yoohoo, I hope you aren't just going the route of Eternal Vows.
>>
>>30082814
The route of Eternal vows?
>>30080762
She, actually but that's more my fault than anything
>>
gg thingpone thread
>>
>>29950197
Thread's running out space, should we die when this bump wears off and return with a brand spanking new one or dedicate the last few posts to Yoohoos story?
>>
>>30085643
Someone should make a new one with a new OP, like the old generals... But new
>>
>>30085755
we've reached our low tide though, I'm not sure we can start a general
>>
>>30085773
Not with that attitude we can't
>>
>>30083843

It was a comic where sex made new things separate of the original hive mind.
>>
>>30085643
I'm currently doing an outline of the stuff to follow in future updates, and not so much doing actual writing, so i'd vote on the side of a new thread

>>30085905
Oh, no. If you hadn't figured it out already, the boning is just to distract Lightning whenever she starts asking too many questions
>>
>>30085932
And I didn't want to write out a full-fledged sex scene because it's not really important to the story at the moment
And speaking from experience I also don't think people enjoy reading sex scenes unless anon is involved. I would rather gauge interest than accidentally turn people away
>>
>>30085984
>/mlp/ doesn't get its rocks off of horse on horse

weirdest thing I've heard today
>>
>>30085984
What are you saying? We would love if you did include some pony on pony stuff!
>>
>>30088483
people would, but it's true about it being irrelevant for the story, for it to suddenly go clop when the focus is tracking down info on the foundation
>>
File: Brunette.png (2MB, 2976x2088px) Image search: [Google]
Brunette.png
2MB, 2976x2088px
>>30088586
>>30085984
Personally, I'd say go full detailed sex scenes when, or if, Amber actually gets directly involved.
There are hundreds of stories about ponies putting their dicks in each other, and sure that's pretty good, but its not really the subject of the thread.
Freaky Thingpone lovings however, are directly related, and we need more of it anyway.

Of course, you do whatever you think is best though. If I wanted creative control I'd get off my ass and write something myself.
>>
>>30066720
>>30066825
I think the accepted theory is that childs was infected, as it calls back to the first scene with the chess computer.
I think somebody ITT said the bottle was one of the molotov's, which a human would have spat out after tasting it.
>>
>>30089157
This also, if i'm not mistaken childs himself said to avoid sharing bottles with other people
And also he's wearing a different set of clothes the last time he's seen before going outside
>>
>>30089095
Yeah, I was talking about that, I think everybody would love a detailed sex scene if thing gets envolved somehow, we love both grotesque transformations and sex lol!
>>
>>30089095
how'd that guy catch wind of thingpone anyways? tad bit of an obscure OC when compared to others, and definitely not one with a broad demographic

>>30089217
>>30089157
it might not be helpful in that scene, but try looking at the ending again and focus on the gleam in the characters eyes, I heard that John Carpenter went through a small bit of extra effort to make sure that infected characters didn't have white gleams in their eyes from the lights
>>
>>30090070
eh nevermind, I just remembered how deliberate the ending was in the mystery, checking for that wouldn't change anything
>>
>>30090070
>how'd that guy catch wind of thingpone anyways?

Maybe he heard her thinging a thong. She has a lovely thinging voice.

Or maybe she's more popular than we thought.
>>
thing bump
>>
Five posts left bump
>>
Holy fuck its Raistlin-pony.
>>
Dead thread sage
>>
>>30094252
Don't make another one, just let it rest a while.
We don't need to be another shitty general.
>>
>>30094258
See you later, Thingpone.
>>
>>30094258
Fuck you, I do what I want

>>30085932
u u u u

>>30094741
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.