[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all it's abilities, cuteness is Thingpone's greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

For all it's abilities, cuteness is Thingpone's greatest weapon.

Last bread: >>29950197
>>
>tfw no thingpony cock vore
>>
Pastebin of our only writefag
https://pastebin.com/2414Qypj
>>
Dead thread is dead. Just let it die until content creators have some content for it, otherwise it's just more clutter on the board.
>>
Yes, I've used this quote before, but it seems sort of applicable to Thingpone too.

>"You still don't understand what you're dealing with. She's a perfect organism. Her structural perfection is matched only by her hostility."
>"Hey!" piped up the strawberry blonde Earth Pony. "I'm right here, you know!"
>"You admire her."
>"I admire her purity. A survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality."
>"Now you're just being mean!"
>"Also, she's cute."
>>
>>30094855
Autists cant help themselves. They want to take a creative topic and run it into the ground until we all get burnt out from it.
>>
>>30094741
Dude. No. The last thread was great. Now thingpone must rest. Let the thread die.
>>
>>30094855
>>30094896
>>30095614
Agreed, at least give Yoohoo some time to stockpile green so the next actual thread won't be a days-long bumpfest.
>>
>>30095686
yoohoo wanted a new thread. People have no desire to make content unless there is a thread. People don't "stockpile" content. Sometimes I think people are samefagging to end the thread. It seems to happen every time a thread reaches the bump limit.
>>
>>30095709
If we keep making threads immediately after the old one dies it just becomes another fucking general that nobody visits and becomes a thread full of contentless bumps. Keep the threads spaced apart, and it will keep interest.
>>
This is coming from a writefag from the demon thread, which uses the idea of letting it all lay low for a while. If you let the thread lay low, people forget about it. They stop coming back, and when the thread finally pops back up, writefags may miss it, and readers may miss it as well. In addition, when threads lay low, writefags tend to drop stories because they move on from the story and write something else. Do as you'd like with this thread, but know how each way will go.
>>
>>30096901
this. It's just like Ponies in Earth. PiE was allowed to die, now everyone's forgotten it.
>>
>>30096901
I'm also a write fag for the demon thread. I like how it's an occasionally recurring thread rather than a chain of mostly empty threads
>>
>>30097094
Just sharing my unwarranted opinion
>>
>>30097094
It's a good thread, though hard to keep afloat until the writefags notice it and have something to post. I've been wanting to revive it but have no content to provide to pique interest; perhaps I should begin work on a sequel.
I know this post was a bit off topic, but hell, gotta communicate somehow.
>>
>>30097132
I'll be there to write once it's up and I have some free time
>>
Get yer biomass here, can't have a Thing thread without biomass!
>>
File: ThingponeLineart.png (97KB, 450x700px)
ThingponeLineart.png
97KB, 450x700px
>>
>>
File: qtpa2t.jpg (129KB, 962x1192px) Image search: [Google]
qtpa2t.jpg
129KB, 962x1192px
Thingpone a cute
>>
>>30100000
Welp, good job Anon, thingpone confirmed cute.
>>
>>30100000
It reminds me of Murdoc from Gorillaz, but if pents say it's cute, then it's cute.
>>
>>30100000
Cant argue with that
>>
>>30098830
sleep tight anon
>>
>>30100000
Fuckin quints! 301 is now your lucky number!
>>
>>30100000
I didn't even need singles to confirm that, but thanks for going beyond the call of duty there soldier.
>>
Death to this shit general.
>>
File: Don't like thing.jpg (183KB, 667x853px) Image search: [Google]
Don't like thing.jpg
183KB, 667x853px
>>30100834
>>
I don't much like heat, why does it always have to be summer?
>>
>>30098830
That's the most adorable thing ever
Pun not intented
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.