[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 7 VENT THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

Are they fucking serious with those 2 Glimmer episodes?
Discord was annoying, Trixie was annoying, Celestia was OOC. Glimmer a shit.
>>
File: gYbNi1T.jpg (34KB, 677x500px) Image search: [Google]
gYbNi1T.jpg
34KB, 677x500px
>>29872883
>Celestia was OOC.
>Implying Celly HAD a character before this episode
>Shiggy
>>
File: image.png (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376KB, 1280x720px
Are you mad, bruh?
>>
File: mlfw3321-1330704143637.png (297KB, 655x630px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3321-1330704143637.png
297KB, 655x630px
I want it to end. This isn't the show I used to love. Old episodes make me happy, this fucking shit makes me angry as fuck.
>>
File: FANMADE_Smug_Pinkie.png (119KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
FANMADE_Smug_Pinkie.png
119KB, 800x531px
>>29872883
Just don't... bottle up your anger, OP.
>>
>>29872883
First episode
>le epin discord trole xD
>that Celestia completely out of character
>nothing fucking happened at all

Second episode
>Trixie and Starlight are completely retarded for no reason
>le Starlight mind control meme
>le magic device breaks and fuck things up meme

The only good thing was the song and it was out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>29872883
Derpibooru's usual Hasdrones are already spamming the site to talk over and over about how much they loved every second of the premiere.
>>
>>29872883
>Discord was annoying
Discord was fucking classic. He's always best when he's stirring up shit.

>Trixie was annoying,
Agreed.

>Celestia was OOC.
Agreed but her personality was always bland and boring so any change to that is fine with me.

>Glimmer a shit.
Generally agreed.
>>
it was fucking shit, but the glimfags are eating it up as always
>>
>>29873026

>9 psoters in here
>page 3
>le derpibooru/EQD/JEWS raid
>>
>>29873036
He was again in his "What about Discord" mode when this shit is becoming tiresome.

Once Fluttershy isn't cucking him or in a danger, he always switch into a huge twat that annoy Twilight withotu any reason even though she sacrificed herself to save him from Tirek.
>>
>>29872883
First was shit because it went no where; I actually liked the second. Glimmer is shit when she interacts with Twi because it's always a taco fest of "omg so smrt" but with Trixie I felt it was a lot nicer since they act like ponies. Discord and Trixie were snarky, which I thought was fun. What made them so annoying to you?
>>
>>29873509

Seriously, did you expect Discord to turn into this fawning, OH THANK YOU pony type personality after all that?

Discord believes the most important thing he can give anyone is his attention, and that pushing Twilight's buttons is the best way to keep her from sperging out.

Undistracted Twilight with nothing to do is a dangerous thing. Literally Twilight, Lesson Zero: Given too much time alone with her own thoughts, Twilight's brain will come up with something dangerous and form a perfect chain of "logic" to get to it.

Only now it'd be alicorn powered. Discord knows this intuitively, it'd be as chaotic as things get but not in a good way...thus, if Discord is busy poking the alicorn, it's his way of being a good friend.
>>
File: 1476244209315.jpg (62KB, 403x485px) Image search: [Google]
1476244209315.jpg
62KB, 403x485px
>>29872987
WASH AWAY YOUR ANGER
>>
It's just such a letdown that there are only 4 songs to go for this season and there's a possibility they'll feel like tacked on shit music like this episode's.
For a show that had Winter Wrap Up, Art Of The Dress, At The Gala, Pinkie Pride, Canterlot Boutique, Crusaders Of The Lost Mark and many other fantastic musical numbers and episodes this is just so depressing.
>>
File: 1367074279161.jpg (71KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1367074279161.jpg
71KB, 480x380px
>>29872883
>mfw I actually believed that Starlight was going to get sent away and we'd have a Glim free season
>>
>>29873777
You are not the only one.
May trips console you
>>
File: I Know That Feel.jpg (10KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
I Know That Feel.jpg
10KB, 234x216px
>>29873777
I felt tricked.
>>
File: 4427824.png (245KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
4427824.png
245KB, 600x449px
>>29872883
they were both great episodes and i lost my sides when glimmer wasnt being sent away.
>>
File: sammy the sad salmon dotn steal.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sammy the sad salmon dotn steal.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>29872883
This is it.

It's not going to get any better. We waited 7 years for Cousin Oliver to show up and ruin everything.
>>
File: 1480097025336.png (154KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480097025336.png
154KB, 400x400px
>>29872883
here you go OP
>>
File: I feel your digits.jpg (87KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
I feel your digits.jpg
87KB, 314x314px
>>29873777
Right.
>>
https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/with_replies

Guess who is being an imbecile again?
>>
>>29872941
>implying we needed 6th Twilight
>>
>>29873777
Can somebody please make a safezone for us?
A place free of Glimmer, free of Poochie the mary sue horse.
>>
>>29873676
Is just very tiresome after 6 Twilight/Dicord episodes being like that. It would be really refreshing if he was acting helpfull toward Twilight or at least fuck with a different pony.
>>
>>29872883
The ride is over for me. See you when Larson returns.
>>
>>29874764
>>>/b/
>>
I'm just kind of tired of the mediocrity. I'm a fan of Kristine Songco and Joanna Lewis and their past episodes but I'm not sure how I really feel about them being the story editors now that I've seen the premiere. Everything in the premiere felt okay but it felt like it didn't have any depth to it at all. Celestia just laughs and says she felt the same way and you get this sort of contrived little sequence without any real characterization put into it beyond the idea of just allowing the young audience to understand that Celestia feels exactly the same way. The ending felt strangely underdeveloped with just a few words that hardly establishes anything about their future relationship together. Twilight Says the future is in Glimmer's own hooves but she just says she's not ready? What does that even mean, that she's still her student or what? It's like a cop out that just leaves them in the same place as before rendering the entire episode pointless. It would be much better suited to being an episode 3 like Lesson Zero and Castle Sweet Castle which are both episodes that push forward the story by building upon something major from the last season. The premiere should have been something new and exciting.

Episode 2 was even more disappointing because it felt like it had even less depth. No Second Prances was one of my favorite episodes of season 6 because the character interaction actually had a lot of nuance to it. This episode not only didn't establish a new arc (as I expected with a loss of the castle map) but it ruins Trixie and the magic lore. Why do we need a third unicorn who can use magic? Trixie's entire identity is that she's a stage performer. In Magic Duel she is beaten by her own tricks, In No Second Prances she needs Starlight to be her helper, and in the season finale her stage tricks are used to help the team. Making her another generic magic user pisses me off to no end. Not to mention she's now seemingly as powerful as Twilight in season 3.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.