[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 61

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 537
Thread images: 37

File: ColtQuestThread61.png (136KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread61.png
136KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
CQ Wiki: http://coltquest.wikidot.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/ncB2svz

>Emerald gives the D to Sushi.
>Afterwards, the pair discuss how to attack the safehouse to retrieve the gem.
>Sushi agrees to collect more information, and Emerald decides to wait a bit and plan.
>Ruby cuts herself on accident, and Emerald decides to put his hair up in a bun.
>Emerald considers heading over to Olam's, but decides to do it tomorrow.
>On their way back to Joyride's, they find her passed out on the door.
>After putting her to bed Ruby grabs her keys, they go exploring.
>After passing through a few rooms they get to a room with a big hole in the center of it.
>Climbing down into it, they head to the center and find a stone structure with a pool inside, containing a bee.
>This bee is named Joyride, and she implies that Emerald will be the father of her children.

Continued in the next post...
>>
File: offer.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>29782196
Offer purple.
>>
File: 1369.png (53KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369.png
53KB, 640x600px
Emerald has to admit that what Joyride told the wasp is probably true. If she was let out she would almost certainly be killed. At the very least captured.

Emerald decides to tell her about some of the places he's been during his adventures. He talks of the city outside this room, of the Zebralands, and of the sea and how it is to be on a boat.

Emerald doesn't intend to reveal too much, but Joywasp is making it difficult. She keeps asking for details, and though Emerald never lies directly he also doesn't tell her the full truth.

Joywasp leans back in her pool and stares up at the fake sky in contemplation. After some time Ruby asks,

"So you ever think of leaving this pool and checking out what's out there?"

"No. Like I said I'm quite comfortable here. I've been told that once I become a true queen I'll have difficulty moving under my own power, but as long as I can get stories like these I think I will be content." She says, still looking up at the sky.

Emerald asks if she is sure.

She pauses, and then says, "I think I am, yes."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29782281
Tell her she should at least come see our library. she would not be in the city long enough to be seen and nobody is going to bat an eyelid at anything strange coming in and out of that door anyway.
>>
>>29782281
Well if she's fine being here we might be able to come here once in a while to share a story or two.

>>29782298
That can't be a good idea. For when, we don't know if she can read. Two, she is content to lounge in a pool of honey, which should bee (joke hue hue hue) enough for a proto queen.
>>
>>29782196
You've played limbo? How was it?
>>
>>29782359
We can teach her to read you know.
besides it would be absurd for us not to share the joys of books with her.

cannot hurt to ask her at least. she probably will not even agree to come.
>>
>>29782379
Also if joy indeed did not teach her to read we should get really mad at her.
>>
>>29782379
She won't insta learn how to read on the first session anon, and we would have to do this every time Joyride gets plastered. Which could be in another few weeks.

>>29782382
So you want to tell Joyride we talked to the little queen? I am ok with this.
>>
>>29782412
>So you want to tell Joyride we talked to the little queen? I am ok with this.
Only if Joy did not teach her to read. it seems something we would be consumed by righteous anger over. I think it is important we not let her stay here though she needs to explore before she gets rooted at least.
>>
>>29782417
>it seems something we would be consumed by righteous anger over
No. No I can't see Emerald going "REEEEEEEE" over someones lack of formal education. If that were the case, then players and Emerald should be like that 24/7 since some people in the country side (ex: farmers) and some in the city (ex: Ruby) don't know how to read or write.

>"No. Like I said I'm quite comfortable here. I've been told that once I become a true queen I'll have difficulty moving under my own power, but as long as I can get stories like these I think I will be content." She says, still looking up at the sky.

>Emerald asks if she is sure.

>She pauses, and then says, "I think I am, yes."
Let the queen do what she want. Just come back with a story or two after our next adventure.
>>
>>29782473
Yes but joy can read and as far as Emerald is concerned she is old enough to know better then to deny that to somebody.
>the bee won't want to.
it cannot hurt to fucking ask she will grow to regret never going on any journys before she got rooted.
>>
>>29782504
We already asked her. She said she's fine where she is.
>>
>>29782513
We asked her as a general question sometimes you can persuade somebody on something they were initially against by being more specific.
>>
>>29782522
We can always bring her a book.
>>
>>29782504
>>29782298

no let's not suggest that.

>>29782281
Ask her what the handmaiden's role is for Ruby.
>>
>>29782281
Boop for queen?

I remember Emerald, and i think one other pony blushing from hoops. Is there any intimate value with the action?
>>
>>29782281
we should probably leave. Say we are happy to meet her.
>>
>>29782298
Seconding this. I really wanna see what subject she asks for.
>>
>>29782298
dude no. Joyride has already have Joymoon spying on this place. We are risking a lot as is.
>>
>>29782581
>oyride has already have Joymoon spying on this place
So she already fucking knows we came.
>>
>>29782597
Do you want to make it worse though?
>>
>>29782597
When someone knows you're doing something you shouldn't be doing, and you're aware that they know, that does not mean you continue. It's simple logic.
>>
>>29782281
Ask what's Ruby's role in this. If I'm supposed to father you children? How does pregnancy with your species work?
>>
>>29782641
Wait disregard this I am retarded I forgot I already seconded that suggestion. The paranoia is still getting said though.
>>
>>29782281
Ask bee if can read. If can, offer book. Do not take bee.
We might get int trouble with Joyride when she finds out we're here, but taking the bee out could cause more damage and could go from a pissed off Joy, to a Joy that no longer trusts Emerald. If you are that worried about the bee getting bored, a book is a nice thing to offer though... Also yeah we need more info on these roles, like Ruby's role.
>>
>>29782281
How will I give you children Joywasp?
>>
>>29782196
>hoof holding
You sick degenerate
>>
File: 1370.png (74KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1370.png
74KB, 640x600px
>>29782378

is fun.

>>29782298
>>29782379
>>29782382
>>29782513
>>29782534
>>29782565
>>29782581

Emerald asks if she maybe wants a book or something. She should ask Joyride to teach her. Even though he isn't sure if Joyride has any sort of sight to them at the moment, it's best to be sure. Emerald asks the bee not to tell anyone that they were here, and she agrees.

Emerald asks the wasp if she is sure she wouldn't want to check out the library or any of the rooms in the house. That probably wouldn't get her killed.

"That's alright. Joyride made it clear that I should stay in the pool for the sake of my future hive.

Emerald frowns slightliy and asks if she is sure.

"Yes. I'm alright. Thank you for your concern, future king." She says with a nod and a smile.

Emerald and Ruby leave soon afterwards.

Ruby pick another key, and it goes to the fire room that Emerald remembers from before. The same one that Joyride tried to throw his amulet into. The filly then hands the keys to Emerald.

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: offer.jpg (64KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
64KB, 1200x900px
>>29782795
Offer pear.
>>
>>29782795
Well whatever, we'll have to deal with that whole potentially messy "king" bit later. Let's find the key with the heart,(I think it was a heart) on it and see about learning more about Joy. Ask Ruby if she'd maybe like to learn more about Joy.
>>
>>29782795
Close the door. Do we have any idea what time it is? Ask the demon in the necklace for the time.
Puns ensue.
>>
>>29782795
Close the door and use that one key that looked like a sword. Or go check on Joyride.
>>
File: 1371.png (210KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1371.png
210KB, 1500x1406px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12660732
>>
nien nine
>>
>>29782473

This is different. She can't leave, and Joy is responsible for her. We should insist that she gets a proper education.0

>>29782795

we should at least have given her a kiss goodbye.
>>
>>29784010
Pushing for that bug Joy x Emerald ship already?
>>
>>29784010
>We should insist that she gets a proper education
Agreed.
>>
>>29784044

Just think how naughty Sensora will find sleeping with a king!

I am very much in favor of getting a nice herd going. We can get Bo, Hope, Sensora, Joybug, a white deer, and a changeling for Em. Plus, if wubbie ends up for sexual she can domme the order girl, ultrica (sp?) after we get the spacial demon gem. I kinda just want to send her a letter with our price list anyway for the lols, and to meet up with the last bearer. Too much on the plate to do that now but later. It's going to be hard to get her on friendly terms though.

Ultimately, no kill harem + friendship ending is ideal for me. We've made a lot of progress to it as well.
>>
>>29784146
My problem is I don't want to be a king, if anything we already have a potential family name to deal with as it is. And as cute as buggu Joy is, i'm not interested in becoming her king.

Fuckbuddy, yes. King, no. I'm all for a harem of fuck buddies ending.
>>
>>29784146
>sending a letter to the order.
I have been pushing to contact Princess whos name starts with p I forget the name of and have been defending the order but even I think that is suicide.
>>
>>29784193

Well, we have to party up with the last bearer at some point and he's partied with her. *anything* we do is suicidal at that point. Lewding her is probably by far the least suicidal of the options.

All of that is after we get Ruby's gem back though.

>>29784170

Well, it's not like we're going to be passing legislation for the hive. Our purpose as king is to impregnate, advise, and provide companionship. It's a fuckbuddy with a nice hat.
>>
>>29784342
>Well, it's not like we're going to be passing legislation for the hive. Our purpose as king is to impregnate, advise, and provide companionship. It's a fuckbuddy with a nice hat.
Mmmkay, but i'm not interested in making any lineage like that. Is also part of my problem with that scenario.
>>
>>29784364

Not much choice. Joyride has our seed. She can do it without our consent.
>>
>>29782795
Heart key. Let's check out Joy's scrying thingy again

>>29784444
checked
>>
>>29784444
She can, but that certainly doesn't mean I/we don't have to happy about it, or turn around and support the idea just because we'd indirectly locked into what happens from it.

I'm sure some people love the idea, but i'm not one of em. All there is to it. I like Joy, but damn if that wouldn't almost push me to the edge of not liking her anymore if she did turn around and do that without consulting us at all.

I guess if were talking in terms of what effect that would actually have on us directly if it did happen, it's not much. And we could completely ignore the fact that it happened and our life wouldn't be any different,(probably). I dunno, it just seems kinda fucked to just more or less steal jizz and then turn around and create new life like that without worrying about what both involved parties in the situation think of it.
>>
>>29784507
>or turn around and support the idea just because we'd indirectly locked into what happens from it
That honestly seems to be whats happening here. people seem to think we cannot odo anything about the situation. I don't want the wasp to never fucking leave before she gets rooted and I would rather she gets rooted in the forest.
>>
File: 1372.png (158KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1372.png
158KB, 640x600px
>>29783057

Emerald shakes out the key with the heart on it that leads to the memory room and enters.

The place is exactly the same as he left it before, at least as far as he remembers.

"Whoa, what the heck is this thing?" Ruby says, walking in.

She takes a look at the shelf of spheres, then at the machine, and finally at the booze bottles and letters beside the apparatus.

Emerald explains what he figured out from the room before, and Ruby's ears perk up at this.

"Oh? Let's throw one in! I want to see some of Joyride's past."

Emerald looks at the shelving unit. He grabbed one of the orbs from near the bottom before, and it showed him part of Joyride's childhood. Perhaps if he grabs one higher up he can see something from later in her life?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29784554
Man, I have a feeling we're going to regret doing this and I hope the old goat can forgive us for being so curious. But my curiosity won't let me just not do this.

Stand on Rubys back to reach some of the higher spheres and let's pop one in. You know , for not being sentimental, it seems odd that she'd keep a scrap book of sorts. Maybe she wants it to remember that she's actually been alive for this long and not forget that she really still is alive.

But before we actually watch it or anything I want to see what the papers next to the booze says on it.
>>
>>29784554
We should rewatch the first one again first so ruby can see.
>>
>>29784661
We could do that quick, it shouldn't really take that long,(I think so at least). As much as I want to watch something new, Ruby should see how cute Joy is at that age.
>>
>>29784552
I get where you're coming from, but I don't think we're going to even maybe persuade her to leave. Unless we use the leverage as her "king" wants her to go out and experience the world. Or at least leave her place a bit and not even necessarily go out of Joy's house.

Or just straight up lie and tell her that Joy wants her to leave and see the world a bit.

>>29784507
I meant to say: that certainly doesn't mean I/we have to be happy about it. Worded that differently than I meant to.
>>
>>29784661
This.
Maybe Ruby can finaly silence the retards who think the cutie mark nature of the memory is not obvious.
>>
>>29784661
fuck you why rewatch something we've already seen when one orb may be all we get? Come on.

>>29784554
Voting to choose the last orb
>>
>>29784705
Oh someone sounds mad that it wasn't literally included in the flashback. And thinks that the open ended meaning of her cutie mark somehow meant that was absolutely when it happened : )

I'm pretty sure Fic meant to include a description/image of the cutie mark appearing on her ass in the first place and i'm not sure why you're getting so ass blasted about people not seeing things your way.
>>
>>29784757
I am ass blasted because people refuse to admit it is something you could easily conclude in character.
if anybody actually never considered it even ooc then that person is a retard. But I doubt any of us were stupid enough not to consider the possibility.
>>
>>29784721
>one orb may be all we get
That is incredibly fucking unlikely anon. and even if so it would be worth it so ruby can see it.
>>
>>29784800
No one said it wasn't a possibility, but you're acting like it was said in the actual prompt at people were just ignoring it. It makes perfect sense in retrospect that's when it happened but the fact that it wasn't actually included in the relevant prompt is what leaves room for doubt.
>>
>>29784837
I never said there was no room for doubt.
In hindsight in my anger I exaggerated what I was angry about my real problem is what you are saying it is not people saying emreald did not come to that conclusion because he clearly did not it is people who think it would have been impossible for him to do so.
>>
>>29784554
You know, it would be fun if we pick one sexual, I want to see Ruby's face
>>
>>29784554
Let's try to get one from her relationship with the weird skeleton!
>>
>>29785274
That would be nice. I am still unsure why we even did the will check for asking her about the calling them fuckhandles.
I am pretty sure she is experienced with how lewd Joy can be though she spent several days on a boat with her and no Emreald to keep her away.
>>
>>29785291
We did the will check? I though it was something the author did by hisself
>>
>>29784554
Don't grab a higher one. Short ass cartoon horse literally breaking precious memories and shit. This would spell disaster.
>>
>>29785350
That is what I mean. a bunch of people voted to do it with zero objections and then Fic brought out the rarely used will check for some reason. It is not like we were encouraging her to fuck us or anything.
>>
>>29784554

let's look over the letter by the bottles. That wasn't there last time.
>>
File: offer.jpg (43KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
43KB, 460x360px
Offer pair.
>>
>>29785623
A pair o' pears
>>
File: 1373.png (155KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1373.png
155KB, 640x600px
>>29784653
>>29784672
>>29784721
>>29784823

Emerald decides to grab an orb from up near the top of the shelf. Being quite small himself, the pair take a small detour and pick up a ladder from the library to get it down.

Putting the orb in place, the light between the portal shimmers on and Emerald shows Ruby how to enter.

As they approach Emerald notices that it's a living room. It's furnished quite cozily, and out the window Emerald can spot snow as well as some pine trees.

They step through and are instantly between an argument two ponies are having, one of which Emerald recognizes.

The other is a tall, pretty mare dressed in some tight leather clothes. She looks... Somehow familiar, but Emerald can't place why.

"You can't be serious. For a stallion. You are giving this all up for a stupid stallion? You?" Joyride says pleadingly to the mare.

"Yes Joyride, I thought I had made that quite clear." The pony says, calmly, but still slightly sad, "We both knew this couldn't go on forever but... Well, I think it is happening much sooner than either of us expected."

"But it CAN go on forever! I'm offering you immortality Sunshine!" Joyride says, dashing forward and stepping between Sunshine and the door.

"But there are downsides to it. Downsides that I can't in good conscience accept. Especially not now." Sunshine says, sitting down gracefully and looking at the unicorn.

"Especially not... Wait... Are you pregnant? How did you... But... That's impossible! How could my- Wait, you WANTED to get pregnant didn't you?" Joyride says, clutching her head, her eyes flickering back and forth with sudden realizations.

Sunshine, steps slowly towards the unicorn and hugs her, and Joyride reciprocates.

"I don't hate you, and I hope that you do not hate me." Sunshine says.

Joyride starts crying.

Emerald feels a little awkward about being here. He did want to learn more about Joyride but... But this seems almost a bit too personal.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29785664
>She looks... Somehow familiar, but Emerald can't place why.
No... no it's not possible...
>>
>>29785664
That pendant seems rather familiar. We're already in this deep so we might as well continue.
>>
>>29785664
cry CRY A LOT. KEEP CRYING UNTIL RUBY HUGS YOU AND THEN SOME MORE. ;-;
>>
>>29785664
Aww, this is sad poor Joy...but what's with the amulet she's wearing dos it look like ours?
>>
>>29785664
Keep looking into what happens next.
>>
>>29785664
Do the next one over next!
>>
>>29785664
It is very important we know what she wants to name the child and who the father is.
>>
>>29785664
Leeeeaaaaveeee you little shit.
>>
>>29785664
Keep watching.
after this we should show ruby the cutie mark memory. do not tell her what it is though.
>>
>>29785664
This... is interesting. Keep going, i'm not backing down now. But after this we should probably just go do something that isn't snooping. As fun as it's been. We're gonna have one hell of a shock if Sunshine does turn out to be Emeralds mom.

>>29785688
>>29785690

You know, with this new info this is really starting to look like that she could be his mother. But i'm still waiting to see if it's not just a coincidence or not. There is no gem in that amulet and there is multiple gems, so that doesn't necessarily mean that amulet she has is the same one that Emerald has.

But that fact that she's pregnant brings new interesting info to the table.
>>
>>29785664
LOOK AT HER HARDER YOU FUCK IN,
PAST PEEPIN,
COCK SLUT SUCKIN,
FAGGOTY LOOKIN,
LITTLE SHIT!
>>
>>29785664
Check the letter by the bottles while Ruby picks another orb.
>>
>>29785664
She has a piece of jewellery that looks similar to Emerald and Ruby's. Both of them should look carefully at the mare. Does she look like any of their moms?
>>
>>29785664
Ask ruby what she thinks about sunshine clothes
>>
>>29785740
>We're gonna have one hell of a shock if Sunshine does turn out to be Emeralds mom.
I would honestly drop the quest.
>>
File: 1489083285906.jpg (220KB, 1162x875px) Image search: [Google]
1489083285906.jpg
220KB, 1162x875px
>>29785756
After this orb we are done, and we've already looked at those letters your stupid ass, story forgettin, retarded suggestin, common sense lackin, piece of waste.
>>
>>29785777
Why? I mean, It just seems unlikely, but at the same time the fact that she does kinda resemble him is really hard to explain if she doesn't turn out to be his mom. I just get the gut feeling that she isn't.
>>
>>29785777
Why?
>>
>>29785794
Not those we haven't that's a different note from the last one.
>>
File: 1452486172374.jpg (89KB, 624x658px) Image search: [Google]
1452486172374.jpg
89KB, 624x658px
>>29785664
So let me see if i got this right
>Sunshine is our mom who refused to become immortal
>Judging by Joy's behavior this is from before she emotionally closed herself from the others
>Sunshine is aware of the black magic stuff
>Would explain our step parents and our demon buddy
I think i am starting to get this, its no coincidence the time demon is inside our medallion, someone put it there, our step parents wanted to contact it but for some reason they never did anything to us, maybe they just don't know its in there in the first place

Now we seriously need to start asking Joy some questions, she is clearly holding stuff from us for some reason
>>
>>29785740
>>29785777
She is pregnant and looks like Emerald, remember when Bo admitted only feeling attracted to us because we reminded him Sunshine?
>>
>>29785841(samefag)
Now that i think about it, it does feel hella awkward since we asked Joy about the odds of we being Sunshine's kid in the past and she didn't seemed surprised or anything
>>
>>29785664
try another Orb. Tell Ruby that she doesn't have to stay if she doesn't want to.
>>
>>29785850
She could have been either expecting it, or she already knew. I wouldn't be surprised considering how close they where.
>>
>>29785841
I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm not going to put stock into it till we get harder proof. What if she's just related to us? What if she's just like our aunt or something?

Depending on how old she is if we get to talk to her personally, that'll say if she would be our mothers age or grandmas age.
>>
>>29785664
Ask Ruby what she thinks.
>>
>>29785800
Because it would be retarded.
I guess I could almost forgive sunshine but any of the other suggested ponies would be terrible.
>>
>>29785873
but remember that they stopped talking to each other after Sunshine deciding to settle

I actually forgot, are both our abusive relatives step parents or just our mother? I wonder if Sunshine married again because its weird how there are no records of her existence (not that we could find them at least) considering how influiential the Jewel family is
>>
>>29785894
>she would be our mothers age or grandmas age.
That depends on how old Bo was when he had a crush on her, i think i remember his dad talking about Sunshine but i can't remember which one had sex with her, using human years i would say she is on her 50s since Bo is a young adult (ish)
>>
>>29785958
Both parents
>>
>>29785996
gotcha, gonna bet on both our parents dying because of dark magic shenanigans, that "i don't hate you" could have something to do with this
>>
>>29785664
One more orb and then we dip
>>
>>29785987
Yeah, it would of been nice to ask him that just out of curiosity, but it's too late for that. For now.
>>
>>29785664
Heavy, if that is our mom why didn't joy tell us?
>>
>>29786149
I don't think joy ever got to see the kid cause they stopped talking. So she probably didn't know.
>>
>>29785987
I thought it was the captain that married her or am I misremembering.
>>
>>29786206
No it was someone else.
>>
>>29785664

damn, em needs that outfit. and also to sleep with the mare in that outfit, mom or not. I would point out that the amulet looks like a mashup of ours and Rubys kinda. Triplets?

1) after we go to bed 100% cuddle with joy and ruby. Tomorrow is going to be a heavy day of drama and talking to Joy. She needs a lot of love to get over her issues, as well as to visit Sunshine.

We have to remember our priorities from tonights snoop are to help Joyride through her issues, and make sure the Joybug is treated right. These take priority over our other quest goals for now. If we do this right, Joy's changeling client is going to walk in and then get now art (or at least sparkly wings)

Glittering up the changeling with freely given given love is also on tomorrows agenda, even if you don't like the new art. Hopefully we can get Ruby to help feed- love shared is love doubled, so both of us sharing is 4x the love.

after that is getting the jems, making peace with the order of the arrow, and Joyrides potion.
>>
>>29786293
I'd love to see Joyrides reaction if we suddenly looked just like Sunshine.
>>
>>29786293
>getting rid of the jems
ftfy
then we can finaly cast spells on ourselves.
Before any of that though we need to get her to teach us telekenisis. it is innate to unicorns so it keeps slipping her mind to teach it I suppose.
Although if it is innate she may have trouble teaching it should be interesting.
>>
>>29786293
I don't think jumping to any of this is a good idea, save going and sleeping with Joy.

>making peace with the order of the arrow
You might as well try to move a mountain with just your hooves. Douches would be lucky if they get the time of day from us with the shit they pulled.
>>
>>29786349
>Douches would be lucky if they get the time of day from us with the shit they pulled.
not him and I agree it would be impossible at this point but it is the other way around we are the douches who pulled shit on them.
>>
>>29785664
She's behind us isn't she?
>>
File: Sunshine3.png (149KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine3.png
149KB, 640x600px
>>29786206
Sunshine Seas lived in a tavern with Joyride in Pololimpopo, a Zebra city on the scale of Whitherwater. There Joyride met Bo's family. Iti s likely Joyride slept with Bo, his dad, and his grandad. But Bo's mum was a Zebra named Lesedi. His captain dad never had a long relationship with Sunshine. Bo however did, or, was in love with her whilst it was just sex for her.
She was very skilled in shape-shifting and rivaled Joyride for prowess in bed. But I don't think we know more than that.

And now she's pregnant and has that amulet...
>>
File: 1480402044495.jpg (126KB, 1174x715px) Image search: [Google]
1480402044495.jpg
126KB, 1174x715px
>>29785664
Joyride showing emotions other than smug
>>
>>29786404
Oh fuck off, we aren't douches cause we didn't go with the tyrants. Go take your submission fetish somewhere else. Did we shoot at them? Pull out weapons on them? No, fuck off.

No amount of they are righteouszzzz so they are unquestionably correckt!! Is going to make you right.
>>
>>29786413
>implying you aren't privy
nice try
>>
File: 1374.png (106KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1374.png
106KB, 640x600px
>>29785754

"P-please Sunshine... I can't... Please don't leave..." Joyride says, muffled from her tears and the fact that she has her face buried in Sunshine's hug.

"This isn't the end... You are and will always be my friend." Sunshine says.

"-and that's the last I ever saw her, or even talked to her." Emerald hears from behind him.

The two foals turn to see Joyride walking up behind them.

"O-oh! Hey there Joyride I-" Ruby starts, but Emerald interrupts him.

Though Joyride looks the maddest that Emerald has ever seen her, he yells. Tears streaming, he asks why Joyride never told her that Sunshine was his mother.

"Oh come on. What are the chance that-" Joyride starts.

But suddenly, as if by Emerald's own will, the memory starts to reverse, going back in time until Sunshine is separated from past Joyride. It freezes at this point, and Emerald walks over and points to her choke, which has a very familiar pendant in it.

Joyride stands silently for a second, her eyes twitching from side to side again, says, "But... That can't... That CAN'T be right."

Joyride suddenly rushes Emerald, and shaking him continues, "But your mother. You are sure your mother is dead? You are absolutely sure? Wait, and-!"

Joyride suddenly stares hard at Ruby, who seems to flinch at this and says, "But it could be her mother too!"

Joyride suddenly stumbles back and says, "Wait no... That's no better... No, it can't be. It CAN'T be..."

Joyride seems to be muttering to herself at this point. Emerald wipes his face, but the tears don't seem to stop.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29786479
You've crossed your own timeline..... brain turns to goo.

I think everyone needs a hug.
>>
>>29786479
lie down
try not to cry
cry a lot
>>
>>29786479
Well, this wasn't the turn of events i wasn't expeting
Hug?
>>
>>29786479
Hug your not mom. Let it out.
>>
>>29786479
There's also that colt the demon showed us.
>>
>>29786499
Wait i thought joy knoked her up with her magic futa cock
>>
>>29786479

Pull Joyride and Ruby in a hug, cry it out, then talk it out. We'll fix this.
>>
>>29786479
We need to go see Sunshine. If Joy won't, then she at least needs to point us in her direction.

We can't go immediately though, still have the jewel heist to plan out. But maybe after.
>>
>>29786479
This is very crazy but I'm pretty sure that there is some form of connection to us and sunshine, whether she's our mom or not.
>>
>>29786479
#DicksoutforEmerald'sMom
>>
>>29786479
Tell joy we don't fully know that she's dead. Our step parents just always told us that. It could be a lie.
>>
>>29786479
>"But it could be her mother too!"
Wait, what am I missing, why is Joyride considering Ruby could be related to Sunshine?
>>
>>29786479
The demon is using his will and not one will point this out. I am one of them too because there are other important matters at hand...

Hold Joyride in place and slap her face to wake her up from these convoluted thoughts. After she stops this ask her EVERYTHING she knows about this! No use in hiding that now from him!
>>
>>29786479
Emerald is seeing her as his own mother, and not his step-mother. Phew. I was a tad worried since we cant see her cutie-mark that she might've been the bad mum. Had that theory for a while.
But also this reaction from Joy has me concerned. Did the amulet have one of those "do not notice me" charms on it? How is she only now piecing this together? Are these memories even accurate or does the viewer influence them? I am just, too baffled. Joy is smart, what's going on? Hugs are needed all around.

Also how's Ruby doing? Is she the only one holding it together? (Also possible sister yay)
>>
>>29786530
She's not confirmed dead tho. That's just assuming they both are doing.
>>
>>29786479
Yup hugs are needed now.
Also this >>29786538
>>
>>29786479
Wait, how was she not out long enough... Alright fine whatever.

Steady yourself Emmy, you'll have time to cry later, first we need to figure out what's going on. Ask her how long ago this was, was it long ago that we could be old enough to be her kid? Apologize for snooping but we needed to know things and you don't exactly put out when it comes to that kind of thing.

>>29786538
Yes we should tell her that we don't know for sure if they are, cause that's only what our step parents told us.

>>29786548
Are you talking about the fact that the memory went to somewhere else with us just thinking about it? Couldn't that just be a feature of the memory viewer thinger?
>>
>>29786551
She's probably just piecing it togheter, she made it clear these aren't pleasant memories
>>
>>29786334
>not keeping the gems so Emmy can tame the demon and become a time mage
Also pretty sure she did, though i remember it being goat magic since we can't into poner magic without our focus
>>
>>29786548
Dude there is no reason to slap her. She wasn't hiding anything she didn't even know.

The real question is how much did our step parents hide. There is no doubt that they had contact with sunshine.
>>
File: 1450081801037.gif (435KB, 780x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450081801037.gif
435KB, 780x600px
>>29786479
>smug goofy character get serious
I love this trope
>>
>>29786568
We can't use magic in general without the focus.
Also the goat magic thing only works on small rocks.
>>
>>29786530
>>>/out/
>>
>>29786479
Maybe she is the mother of the colt from the vision the time demon showed us.
>>
>>29786548
No slap, chill dud.
>>
>>29786479
Ruby: ask if maybe Sunshine just so happened to have the amulet. Where did she get it from? Maybe Emerald's mom got it from her.
>>
>>29786602
Well we have traveled to multiple dimensions. Hell, there could be a singular sunshine mom for all of them.
But I think it's more likely that they came from the same mom.
>>
>>29786602
Larimar? Honestly it depends on the color of her gem, sadly Emerald is too mindfucked to do a check and i doubt Fic would clear that up and risk giving spoilers
>>
>>29786479
We know that given the circumstances she probably wouldn't want to talk to Sunshine, or at least it would be too painful too, but we should plead with her that if she can find out where she's at we want to be able to go find her ourself. Or at least have Joy take us to where we can go find her.
>>
>>29786642
I think think the gem came at a later date but what I want to know is why.
>>
>>29786479
Give Joyride a hug and try to comfort each others frayed nerves and pain.
>>
>>29786548
I think she is in the dark just as much as us.
>>
>>29786547
>>29786547
PLEASE RESPOND
Why is Ruby possibly related to Sunshine? Because she bore a demon, and her earring? If that's all it is it seems pretty flimsy
>>
>>29786602
I like this theory we should mention it to Joy.
>>
>>29786703
>her earring
Its this
the only reason Joyride has come to this conclusion is the jewelry
>>
>>29786479
cry into her shoulder and maybe hopefully grow closer as a family.
>>
>>29786479
Does Emerald and Joyride need sad sex to feel better?
>>
>>29786825
Later anon, but not now.
We can cry from the other place when our eyes are done.
>>
>>29786479
ACCEPT IT JOY
SHE
IS
GONE
>>
>>29786479
Oh god. Books can't solve this. Assume the fetal position and cry.

Does Ruby not remember what her mom looked like? Does Sunshine look familiar?
>>
>>29786479
That angry look would be really cute to Emmy if it weren't for the revelation.

We must look for Sunshine! Apply more tears! Cry yourself unconscious!
>>
>>29786479
This time, do nothing, let joyride think and talk
>>
File: 1483227626048.png (425KB, 660x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483227626048.png
425KB, 660x800px
>>29786479
You call this crying? This is crying!
>>
>>29786501
What about him? We didn't get a look at his pendant, so emerald or joyride can't Make the possible connection.
>>
>>29787753
why does the mint horse cry
>>
>>29786512
Nope.

>>29786513
Right. Emerald gets 'severely' punished for trespassing. As in nothing sexual.

>>29786547
Ruby's earring is likeEmmys, necklace.

>>29786548
Terrible idea, and too much.

>>29786551
Joyride is fuck old. She can't bother to piece every little detail.

>>29786568
She couldn't have. If she could tame the demon, she would be the closest thing to a god.

>>29786682
Not doesn't need comforting. She's more mad and confused.

>>29786818
Naaaaah

>all these anons and more can't read people
>>
>>29786479
The fun thing?
Fic has called ruby "him"
>>
>>29787794
We can because time demon seems to like us, if we can get it on our side we could go full Prince of Persia which is nice

plus why else would they exist? So far all he did was send us to different time periods for development's sake, i seriously doubt we will gain nothing from this
>>
>>29788004
>We can because time demon seems to like us
What?

>says demon sent us to different time periods
Again, what?
>>
>>29788135
I'm guessing that is a reference to the larimar event, that anon chooses to see it as the chronodemon likes us, and showed us another time.

I'm leaning towards the demon likes us a little but more so is just honestly bored with "Emerald has a regular life in the city and plots a jewel heist" and taunted us by showing that the third jewel is already or soon will be in the possession of the faction that has been our largest threat.

Otherwise I don't think the demon has sent us through time unless I forgot a Fic bad end or Fic decided to make one of the imposter bad ends canon.
>>
>>29787794
You don't seem to have a better idea, anon. Also, Joyride is extremely confused in her train of thought, she needs something to snap out of it that's why I said a slap could be able to do it.
>>
>>29788169
>imposter bad ends

What bad end is that?
>>
>>29788182
Slap her, but on the ass.
>>
>>29788192
I don't immediately remember any but usually it happens when the immediate response to a prompt is same fagging or a small group that says to do or say the worst possible thing, Fic doesn't start on the next post and if it takes long enough for a rational idea to show up then time gets away and Fic goes to work/bed.

In the delay someone else will draw a what if of us doing the stupid idea and then post it when it is clear Fic did not do one last post before work/bed. Often it is obviously not Fic but a few times people have emulated the style well enough or edited past images together to make it convincing.
>>
>>29788292
In a less long winded manner anon is saying it might not be fic.
>>
We should let joyride clear her mind before talk
>>
>>29788182
>>29788194
>>29787177
No. Let her get it all out. she's haveing a moment, hitting people in the face only pisses them off it doesn't snap them out of anything.
>>
>>29789345
That's why I said on the ass. Joy would appreciate that.
>>
>>29789362
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>29789362
I think this is the one time to hold back on the pervness.
>>
>>29789512
Why?
>>
>>29786479
Try to get our crying under control or at least to a manageable level and try to get Joy's attention.
>>
>>29789362
I don't think this is really the time for it anon.
>>
>>29789516
Because Joy is dazed and confused.
>>
>>29789362

I think most of us agree that that's a bad idea until after a good cry and hugging it out. And talking. Then we can lewd her. and make robbing the cradle puns, and insist that if she's breeding us to lewd the grandbabies while they're still in diapers we join in. But all that is for after we clear the air and cry it out and get on the same page. There's a *lot* to talk about.

>>29786530

Well, if she's half what Joyride claims then I'm sure she'll lewd Em. I approve of this course of action.

>>29786538

It's almost certain that it's a lie. After all, is the chronodemon going to let incestuous lewds not happen? I think not. Let's just hope she's not a litch, or that anon is into necrophilia.

>>29786547

cause the three bearers all have similar jewelry to hold the daemon gems. And because it makes a type of sense.

>>29786818
+1

>>29787759

Em didn't see the pendant, but we did. He can get the intuition from there. Conversely, we don't get to see the details that might indicate familial relationship the way Em and Joy would, since that's simply not available in the art.

>>29788169

hence why we're going to have to make truce with them at some point. upside is this will probably involve lewds with Uictoria
>>
>>29787759
>We didn't get a look at his pendant
What.
>>
>>29786479

Well this is something. Let's try reasoning with Joyride, there has to be a connection between Sunshine and either/both Ruby and Emerald. Why else would they both have the pendants?
>>
>>29789639
Farm boy. We didn't see the farm boys piece of jewelry.
>>
>>29789782
Didn't we?
>>
>>29789790
No. Don't believe me? Check the last thread or so for Larimar with his pendant thing. Because he isn't seen with one.

>>29789595
Don't be like that anon. Don't be meta. Just because Emerald saw him doesn't mean he can or will make the connection of Larimar, mmaaaaayybeee being related to Sunshine. For one he doesn't look like her feature wise, and many other pones would share the same colors with her.
>>
>>29789639
We did, was on his bag
>>
File: 1375.png (75KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1375.png
75KB, 640x600px
>>29786496
>>29786497
>>29786498
>>29786499
>>29786501
>>29786513
>>29786527
>>29786538
>>29786557
>>29786564
>>29786583
>>29787177

"Out, I need to-" Joyride says. She doesn't finish her sentence, but she begins to push the two foals forcefully out of the machine.

Before the two can even finish stumbling out the unicorn has dashed over to the shelf with the memories. She pulls a few down magically and runs back to the machine. She takes a minute two running in and out of the machine as Emerald sits there, watching.

He isn't sure what he should do. He isn't even sure why he is crying. Shouldn't he be happy he knows who his mother might be? Is it because it could possibly be Ruby's mother, or heck, it could even be Larimar's. Or maybe all three of them are related? Maybe Sunshine had more than one amulet? Did she know about the gems? How can this even make sense? Heck, there could even be other ponies with similar jewelry. He massages his head, and tries to calm down, trying to think through this carefully.

The foal feels a pair of forelegs wrap around him and he looks up through the tears to see brown fur and a dark reddish mane in his face. He hugs Ruby back, and though he can't explain why he feels very comforted by this act.

"H-hey. I'm not so good with this kind of thing. If you uh... Want to talk it out or anything I'll listen, but I can't promise I'll say anything that'll help." Ruby says nervously.

Joyride dashes out of the machine, and towards the door. Emerald breaks the hug and attempts to stop the unicorn, but she barrels passed without a word or even looking at him and exits the room.

There is silence as the colt just stares at the door. He feels a hoof on his shoulder, and Emerald turns back to Ruby again, and embraces her. She reciprocates.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29789963
Well now I feel guilty about just leaving that poor wasp. she does not know her mother either.
>>
>>29789963

Hold Ruby. We have to talk to her about Lamar, and the gems, mom, and about lewds. and a lot of things we need to talk to Joyride about too. Getting her on our side with a unified front would be useful as we make our plans.
>>
>>29789963
Should we follow after Joyride? Where is she galloping to?
>>
>>29789975
To investigate.
>>
>>29789963
Try to calm down and ask Ruby her thoughts. If Sunshine is our mom what does that mean about us? Is Sunshine still even alive? Does that make us brother and sister if Sunshine is your mom as well?
>>
>>29789963
Just stay there hugging.
>>
>>29789969
And neither do we.

>>29789975
Where to indeed.
>>
>>29789963
Welp, it just it's time to do some brain digging.
I know Emmy doesn't think he remembers anything about his mom but perhaps this event could have triggered a lost memory.

We should try to see if we can think of something.
>>
>>29789963
Do a Int check do we remember anything else about his mom?
>>
>>29790017
Boost!
>>
>>29789963
Does this mean we might be family Ruby?
>>
>>29789963
Ask Ruby if she remembers anything with her mom? Think hard.

Should we go see where Joy went? or test another memory ord?
>>
>>29790036
Joyride is still mad about the memory orb thing anon. That is not the appropriate thing to do.
>>
>>29789963
Go to your room, i think everyone should get some time alone after this
>>
File: 1376.png (118KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1376.png
118KB, 640x600px
>>29789998
>>29789972
>>29790009
>>29790017
>>29790022
>>29790024
>>29790036
>>29790069

Emerald wonders if he should go after Joyride, or even see what she was looking at in the memory machine, but he thinks better of it. Right now, in Ruby's forelegs, This is where he wants to be.

After a short time, they part, and Ruby says, "Well hey, all this that happened... It might mean we are related right? I don't think I'd mind that at all!"

Emerald rubs some tears away and nods, saying that it would be pretty cool.

"You okay? At least for now?"

Emerald nods again, but he isn't really paying too much attention. He tries his best to remember something, anything, about his parents.

>INT CHECK, 14
>BOOSTED
>Rolled, 3,5,3
>3+5+3+4= 15
>PASSED

Unfortunately, he can't remember anything directly coming from his parents. He was simply too young at the time. He does remember a few things that his step parents said to him about his parents though.

He remembers mentioning that she could use magic, and now that Emerald knows Sunshine was an earth pony, it's likely she had a focus of some kind.

He also thinks he remembers his step mother mentioning his father was a guard, but nothing about the names of either of his parents come to mind.

He feels a hoof on his shoulder again, and looking up he sees Ruby again. She has a look of concern on her face and says, "Hey, you sure your alright? Maybe we should hit the hay. It's probably getting pretty late."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29790285

go to bed together. In Joyrides bed. Talk until we fall asleep. Mom sure had a sweet outfit, right?
>>
>>29790285
Put on the most absurd voice we can muster and say "hey wanna go do incest?
> Sunshine was an earth pony
odd Joyride says we were her first, maybe all her previous earth students simply already had a focus.
>>
>>29789963
Go to your room, i think everyone should get some time alone after this.
>>
>>29790285
Accept the advice, you should rest
>>
>>29790285
Nay!!!
>>
>>29790285
I think we should find Joyride and apologize before we hit the hay. And return her keys.
>>
>>29790285
Ok, let's go to bed.
>>
>>29790285
Does Ruby think Sunshine might be her mom too?

Next time we see Joyride, we should ask if she knows if Sunshines hubby was a guard. If we're going to look for her, use the compass.
>>
>>29790352
She is both focused and mad at us, leave the keys behind, and let her work
>>
>>29790393
Those are Joyride's keys. How is she supposed to get inside with our them?
>>
>>29790409
*Without
It'll be part of the, "I'm sorry for snooping into your life."
>>
>>29790393
I think she might have been mad but all of that has been kinda replaced with shock and now she putting everything aside to find her lost and friend. So if we're lucky or unlucky depending on the punishment she'll forget about it.

We should check in with her in the morning and see what she's discovered in her mad search. Also, we should apologize for giving her a heart attack.
>>
>>29790409
She got into the memory room without them so I think she'll be fine but she'll probably want them back anyway so we should leave them in the room.
>>
Bed time. We can talk tomorrow.
>>
>>29790422
That's right
>>29790409
Why do you think i said "leave the keys behind"?
That way she can pick them
>>
>>29790285
Time for bed.
>>
Good god I'm getting feels from this update. Call me a faggot, but I'm emotionally invested in your characters, Fic.
>>
>>29790285

Let's head to bed for now, see what happens in the morning. Hopefully we get to talk to Joyride.
>>
File: 1430887048133.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430887048133.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>>29789963
>>29790285
Aww nigga, Ruby is our greatest ally.

I hope they don't turn out to be siblings though, Ruby x Em is way too OTP for that.

and before folks say
>but incest is unf!
Yes, but it's shit for long term relationships, which is what I'm rooting for for these two, one day.
>>
>>29790285
Let's get some sleep, cuddling with Ruby all night.
>>
>>29791236
Me too. This characters are well written (except for em, who change his behaviour too much sometimes because we control him) and so, I can empathize with them. Also my mother died this year, so, that helps to the effect I guess :P

But yeah, congratulations fic for that

And also, I'm excited because this maybe finally moves the main plot forward again.

Not that the whole gem recolection wasn't interesting, but I personally found it a little boring, and lewdless
>>
File: offer.jpg (30KB, 260x248px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
30KB, 260x248px
>>29790285
Offer carrot.
>>
>>29792118
Em still has a few traits that people tend to stick to
>inquisitive
>sensitive
>bit of a crybaby
>horny af
>>
>>29792262
Don't forget in the list that he also
>Tends to like magic related things
>Could spend an entire day reading books if they let him. He loves them books.
>>
>>29790285
let's go look for Joyride before we go to bed.
>>
File: offer.jpg (9KB, 264x500px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
9KB, 264x500px
>>29790285
Offer berimbau
>>
>>29792262
Hah! Horny, you say.
A real horny pony would have rejected the minotaur sex, slime sex, wasp sex, dont ask about the skeleton sex, the joyride clon sex, the dildo focus, flirting with ruby, sex with uictoria, hasn't ask for milking since ages....
Geez, I was literally impressed him accepted sex with Guile and the sushi mare, since both required some risk or posible danger.
>>
>>29792506
(The would part was a question, and the vasp i meant was the rapists)
>>
>>29792506
I think for a colt his age, not counting the rape, he's been laid more than some folks will be in a lifetime. So yeah, point taken, but mine still stands.
>>
>>29792506
Try phrasing that a bit coherently and you might get taken a bit more seriously with your complaints.
>>
>>29792552
Well, he gets laid, that's true, but most of times is because he wants something for it, money, orbs of the ring, being joyride's partner... Yeah, he does a few times just for pleasure, but... I don't know, between the rejecting sex, and the mostly "havesexbecauseyouneedsomething" I would describe him as average
>>
>>29790285
I personally have some questions I want to ask Joy when she's not making a mad scramble to make sense of things. And I also want to apologize and give her big, long hug too. I do partially feel bad for snooping, but if this is gonna go how we think it will, this info will certainly pertain to us.

We should hit the hay, emotional shock like that really does wear you out.

>>29790306
I too want to suggest sleeping in Joys bed but I think that gesture would actually annoy her more than enamor her,(even if I really want to get more cozy with sempai, especially since we probably legit pissed her off this time).

>He remembers mentioning that she could use magic, and now that Emerald knows Sunshine was an earth pony, it's likely she had a focus of some kind.
I think this could also suggest his said mother was a unicorn instead and not Sunshine, but i'm merely stating this as a way to cover more bases. Seeing as how evidence is pretty strong for Sunshine being his mom right now it'd be foolish to firmly say otherwise.

>He also thinks he remembers his step mother mentioning his father was a guard, but nothing about the names of either of his parents come to mind.
I think we should also ask Joy if she could possibly think of what guard they would be talking about. I'm assuming Em's father was the heir to the Jewel name in the first place,(though it could be Sunshine instead, but that seems unlikely given she seems more like a mercenary at most). So he should be somewhat kinda famous and possibly trackable?
>>
>>29792554
Sorry, I'm from Spain, and here is almost midnight, so I was tired and didn't think too much about that
>>
>>29792642
Not entirely true. Emerald has always shown second intentions when he whored himself out and the milker was partly out of curiosity also. It wasn't just to pay Joyride back.
>>
>>29790285
Let's check out the other memory. Or maybe look for Joyride she's pretty upset.
>>
>>29790285
Have Emerald kiss Ruby on the cheek.
>>
>>29792659
Well i guess that can be true, but thats why I see him as average.
He enjoys sex, but even if he enjoys, he usually avoids it.
I mean, C'mon, he has a really sexy and experienced mare who demands him to usually cum all he can for her, and it a couple of months or so, he has just ask for that twice.
Someone ''horny as fuck'' would ask for it at least once every three days

But, it actually doesn't matter that much, I just wanted to give my opinion, and i have to go to sleep, so i'll be out more than 7 hours, so, read you later ;)
>>
>>29792506

So, we need to go back to lewd them too.

>>29792651

joyrides bed is probably the easiest way to solve the whole having Joyride's keyring and not locking her in thing. +1 on talking and hugging though.

>>29792918

Maybe if we had 24 hours in a day we could get Em up to a normal 3+ orgasms daily, but the nature of the fic is that time moves a little fast and irregularly. It's just how things get estimated without an actual clock.
>>
File: 1377.png (79KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1377.png
79KB, 640x600px
>>29790303
>>29790307
>>29790312
>>29790352
>>29790356
>>29790409
>>29790640
>>29791402

Emerald decides that going to bed would be a good idea. He decides to drop off Joyride's keys first. After all she'll need them to go anywhere.

Emerald suddenly realizes that she somehow made it to this room without her keys.

Still it's probably better that he return them. He wants to apologize to Joyride for being in the memory room. As the pair go to Joyride's room and drops the keys off on her nightstand, he realizes that if he wishes to speak with Joyride it might be a good idea to hang out here. She'll probably come back some time tonight, right?

"You want to sleep here?" Ruby says, looking at the spacious bed, "Alright, it looks way more comfortable than your bed."

Ruby falls asleep pretty quickly, but Emerald finds getting to sleep much more difficult. Just too much happened today. Eventually though, sleep and Emerald found each other.

---

Emerald wakes up sometime later, unsure of the time. It's probably still late at night or early in the morning, because turning over Emerald sees that Ruby is still sleeping.

Joyride appears to not have come back to her room yet.

Emerald lays on his back and just stares at the ceiling a while.

Just... Staring.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29793085
Get up and look for Joyride alone.
>>
>>29793113
This.
>>
>>29793085
Get up and just get a good stretch. Then go get some food stuff and see if we maybe can't find Joy, but if we can't find Joy I vote for letting the little nerd stuff his brain full in the library for a bit. I still want to go talk to Omalannanana some time today.
>>
>>29793085
Quietly slip out of bed and take the keys. We should look for Joyride.
>>
>>29793085
We should get up and go to the bathroom to pee.
>>
>>29793113

look for joyride. There's a lot of talking and hugging to do. Try to get on the same page.

And I suppose it's time to commit to working Joyride's issues out. Healthy lewds.
>>
>>29793085
Look for Joyride and be ready for anything.
>>
>>29793085
Seek out momma Joy and say we're sorry. Bust out the compass and see if it will point to a specific portal key.
>>
>>29793503
The compass was a good idea, but i'm assuming it won't work. Wouldn't hurt to try it for funsies though.
>>
>>29793503
Let's try the Joy compass.

>>29793085
>>
>>29793085
wake wuby
>>
File: 1378.png (92KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1378.png
92KB, 640x600px
>>29793113
>>29793149
>>29793158
>>29793174
>>29793344

Emerald gets up with a sigh, and then walks around the room, looking for a bathroom. After finding a door off the room that leads to one, he uses it and also decides to take a shower. The warm water feels nice, and Emerald finds himself under the water far longer than he would have normally been.

After coming out and not seeing Joyride still, he decides to take her keys and look for her.

Emerald exits out through the front door of #304 Coursewalk. Emerald wonders where Joyride could have possibly went. He suddenly remembers that he has the compass, and pulls it out.

The compass swings lazily around and points back towards the door, swinging side to side like a pendulum, but always in the direction of the entrance. He walks around the whole house, and the needle always points back to the house. Walking up to the door he begins to flick through the keys, opening doors and pointing it through the doorway.

Eventually the needle fixes itself upon a room with a strange rod in the center of it. The rod is glowing with an eerie energy and seems to be bolted to the floor for some reason.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29786479
Uh, aren't we overlooking that this could be the mother of the blue sword-wielding character in the zebra temple? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>29793762
Call out Joyride's name and approach the the scepter. Do we recognize it? Do a Int check.
>>
>>29793762
Why not just go back to the memory room. That's where she was last time.
>>
File: offer.png (233KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
offer.png
233KB, 720x720px
>>29793762
Offer grapefruit.
>>
>>29793781
This
Also maybe a perception check to make sure this really is everything in the room
>>
>>29793762
Do an int check to see if we can't recognize what that rod is for. It should look similar to something we've seen before. I vote for poking around the rod a bit to see if we can't figure out how it works.

>>29793779
It was stated by at least a couple of people that was a possibility too.

>>29793794
We could, but that's not where the compass is pointing.
>>
>>29793762
Boop it.
>>
>>29793762
This seems like it could be dangerous.
Leave joy to her studies and go to our library we still need to read that book on zigger gods.
>>
File: Yahaha.jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yahaha.jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
>>29793798
Offer Korok Seed.
>>
>>29793762
Don't touch the arcanic artifact like some stupid shit. Look around the room for clues. And do close the door behind you.

Ask the time demon.
>>
>>29793779
I mentioned it.
>>
>>29793762

find joyride, but cautiously so we don't mess up what she's doing.
>>
>>29793762
study the scepter. How does it work? Use perception!
>>
>>29793762
Can we tell where the scepter took Joyride? Should we follow?
>>
>>29793762
resist the urge to fellate the scepter
>>
>>29793762
This looks like strange magic, even relative to the strangeness we normally encounter, lets leave it alone before we ruin it and upset joy again.
>>
I feel like we should look around in the room but keep our distance from the statue.. We are already on thin ice with Joyride, and we haven't seen her to the point of fury and personally, I don't think we want to see that
>>
>>29794785
I'm pretty sure at most, it's a means to teleport. Doesn't it look like one of those rods from the time the navy was trying to capture the pirates? Could it be that bad if Joy is on the other side?

https://img.anonpone.com/archive/coltquest/1458707078941.png
>>
>>29794785
You forgot to take your name off anon
>>
>>29794821
>Could it be that bad if Joy is on the other side?
yes
seriously she has investigations to do leave her alone.
>>
>>29794830
And just why can't we investigate with her? Do you think she can even get any more annoyed? Is it even possible for her to be seriously pissed off? I'm honestly tired of being left out of what she does. We don't have to be glued to her hip but I really would like to know what she does sometimes. I don't recall her saying not to follow her or anything.

I'm curious and you won't change that. Simple as that.
>>
>>29794859
I agree we should be more active in her afairs but now is not the time.
>>
>>29794903
But depending on what she finds out, this will pertain to us too. We've already gone full on snoopy mode, we might as well see if we can't find out more. If she really looks like she's going to get legit angry then we can back off. Like when we were with the pirates and the navy was trying to capture the ship and she was fighting up top. Emerald's curious, and i'm curious.
>>
>>29794821
Nevermind i'm pretty sure we can't do anything with it if this is what Joy says it is

https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/26865530
>"Oh, that. That's called a Etheric Beacon. It can be used to pinpoint an area to teleport to and also has the effect of reducing the amount of energy it takes for a pony to teleport. It's often used by armies as reinforcements. Not so much ambushes. The beacon gives off a large amount of energy that most people trying to sense magic will see it easily. Almost like lighting a firecracker in a dark room
>>
>>29794976
Maybe we could use our focus to power it.
>>
>>29794859
I'm not against looking for Joy, but we damn well better not leave Ruby behind. We should backtrack and make sure Ruby is okay. Get food and get ourselves sorted out. Then pack our goods and go looking for her once we are ready to. We don't know what to expect if we end up teleporting or snooping in more rooms, so the best thing is to just prepare for anything.
>>
>>29793085
Ruby is an ugly sleeper. That's adorable.

>>29793762
Can we INT the orb? Boost that shit. Otherwise let's see if that glow is generating any heat; if it's safe to touch.
>>
>>29795336
Ruby is sleeping you shit.

>>29795547
I think we're out of Boosts. We only get three a thread.
No wait we only had one boost.
>>
>>29795211
It makes teleportation easier. to somebody without any teleport skills at all it probably alows them to teleport just enough to fuck up there bodys
>>
>>29795855
Also our amulet to add to the fucking up magic tally. Let's not even go near it.
>>
>>29795211
Ha ha that's a stupid idea friend! Emerald has zero exsperience with teleportation, and it seems a weeeeeeee bit to advanced for our favorite trap. HHHMMMMMMMM. If only he were a bad OC that's perfect at everything and could learn things super fast.
>>
>>29795336
You're jumping the gun there anon. You assume emerald will know how to use this divide without teleporting himself into a wall.
>>
>>29796039
We're gonna need a montage
>>
>>29796039
Or we could investigate the orb Fic bothered to draw up for us because it's bound to have some importance, otherwise why the fuck would he even bother? Might be as simple as touching the fucker. Can we at least try before you start complaining
>>
>>29796095
yes.
>>
>>29796095
Just because he drew it, doesn't mean you should touch it.
>>
>>29793078
I didn't mean 3 orgasm a day, I said get one milking from joyride for every group of 3 days XD
>>
>>29794830
This, go o breakfast, and leave her alone
>>
>>29796064
This.
we lose this we end up in the middle of a zebra battlefield.
>>
>>29796245
>>29796240

I'm sure where we are going is already preset. It'll take us where Joyride went.
>>
>>29796095
If fic draws a dildo with spikes and needles, would you ride it?
If fic draws a bomb, and emerald doesn't know how to use it, would you touch it?

Also, joyride deserves to be able of work alone. She has feelings too, you know?
And they are hurt and confused right now, she needs to be alone
>>
>>29796259
No, I was talking about leaving the room and going for breakfast, not saying the teleport leads to breakfast XD
>>
>>29796274
What? No let's go back to bed.
>>
>>29793762
Leave a note for Ruby telling her that we have gone looking for Joyride and then try the orb.
>>
>>29796207

Meta, but it kinda does. We're being resented the choice to risk for reward or play safe. Usually the former is correct.

>>29796226

Right, you're saying doing it 1/3 times a day is horny as fuck. I'm saying normal is 3+ times a day. Once or twice when you get up. Once or twice before bed. Once during the day. Same as eating or brushing your teeth. I imagine that would be hard on fic though, unless he greatly expanded the day length to include all these relatively short normal activities.

>>29796264

It's hard to say if she needs alone time right now. I tend to think that we need to see what she's doing, and be there cause she's going to need a hug. She needs to know we're there for her and to help her heal.
>>
>>29793762
We should go back to the memory room. Joy probably left a lot of stuff all over that were probably leads on our connection to sunshine so maybe we can use those to get a better idea on where she went before touching magic orbs.
We might not even need to touch it at all.
>>
>>29793762
Yeah lets not touch this.
Turn to religion to get through these tough times
>>
>>29796417
Dude, I'm not talking about masturbation, I'm talking of asking joyride to make you cums like 10 times
Of course masturbating once in three days is no horny. Also, I was complaining of emerald not being horny to begin with
>>
>>29796708
I miss the Frustration mechanic this adventure started out with. I'd love to see that brought back.
>>
>>29796731
Yeah, It was the best. In fact, I often read again the first chapters just for that
>>
>>29796905 (me)
And that, curiously, would probably make em more "Horny as fuck" as one suggested he is.
>>
File: 1379.png (107KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1379.png
107KB, 640x600px
>>29793781
>>29793805
>>29793811
>>29793871
>>29793880
>>29793907
>>29794028
>>29794785
>>29794976

Emerald approaches the rod and examines it.

He knows he's seen this before, or if not this then something like it. After thinking for a few moments he remembers that the first time he met Sensoria the guards that were with her had one of these, and further when he was fighting on the pirate ship one of the sailors tried to use this thing to summon reinforcements. He thinks he remembers it being called an Etheric Beacon, or something?

Emerald lifts his amulet and asks what the staff is, but it remains silent. He let's go of the necklace and stares back towards his compass. It certainly seems to be pointing towards it.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12674011

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29797203
>that flame
well now I sure as hell don't want to touch it.
>>
>>29797203

I hate to say this, but let's touch it.
Hopefully we can get back to the room if what's on the other side isn't good.
>>
>>29797203
>inb4 we touch it and nothing happens,
>>
>>29797406
Based on previous encounters, these devices are one-way. So we most likely won't be able to return easily from wherever it sends us.
>>
File: 1380.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380.png
137KB, 640x600px
>>29797291
>>29797406
>>29797434
>>29797441

Emerald grabs the rod and...

Nothing.

All he wanted was to be taken to Joyride.

As if that thought flew through his head and into the staff, his forelegs are suddenly jerked straight forward. He holds on for dear life, terror rising as he clings the best he can to the rod. The colt doesn't know what is going on, especially since all he can see through his eyes are streaking white lights. It feels like the life is being sapped straight out of him, and as the whole event continues he feels his consciousness slip away...

---

Emerald sits bolt upright, breathing hard and looking around. He's in some sort of wooden cottage. The whole thing is nearly dilapidated, and he shivers as he watches snow flit slowly down from a few of the holes in the ceiling above. He looks down to see he is laying on a bed and covered with a rather thin, moth eaten sheet. The bed isn't much better looking, and he can see some loose springs and... Stains. The debris in the room is odd, almost like the it has been thrown around haphazardly, with chairs overturned, shelving torn from it's shelves and flung everywhere, and tables thrown aside.

He glances around the room and sees three doors. Two of these are broken, and he can tell they are a bathroom and closet. The third is closed. There is a window next to the bed, and looking out he sees a bluff marked with small patches of snow. He also spots a very familiar looking Unicorn. The very one he was looking for.

Emerald gets to his hooves, but stumbles. He catches himself, and makes his way to the third door, which seems to lead to a ruined living room. Almost the entire roof has collapsed in this room. In the small areas that aren't covered by snow or trash Emerald can see a well-worn rug that is so dirty he can't even imagine what the original color was.

There are two doors leading off this room, as well as the front door to the house.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29797530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp4rPSX0pGo

I suggest we go to Joyride and sit beside her.
>>
>>29797552
I will echo this suggestion. Throw in a cuddle if we can too. Without saying anything let Joyride know how much we care about her.
>>
>>29797530
Is there anything in the house that we can find like journal or a photo?
>>
>>29797530
Let's go hug the joy
>>
>>29797530
search the closet
>>
>>29797552
>>29797559
these
>>
>>29797530
I would rather not disturb joy
start swimming I am sure we will reach land eventualy.

I guess this is where sunshine lived when she first got married.
>>
>>29797559
I would rather not cuddle. sitting with her is a gesture of being in a similar situation that is what she needs not extra compassion.
>>
>>29797530
Honestly I thought it was going to turn out our compass pointed to the beacon, as in to the house, and not to Joyride herself. But this is a good outcome. Still pissed we left Ruby behind though. First Joy leaves her, then Emerald. Didn't even leave her a note, or bring the dragonfire lamp with us to send her one later.

But on the bright side, Emerald just used teleportation magic, and continued the tradition of passing out after a new spell. Let's go outside. Offer a hug to hopefully Joyride. I wonder how long it's been now after two consecutive sleeps.
>>
>>29797530
If we got this far, then we must go with joyride.

Or all of you would rather have us fucking aroud the city than help one of the only beings that actually helped us instead of ignoring or try to kill us?
>>
>>29797658
Coming here was grtting in her way not helping her.
>>
>>29797530
Go tentatively approach Joy and just sit with her for a moment. Even though I really wanted to know more about her, it still can't be easy for her have these feelings dredged up. I want to show her that she doesn't have be alone in her misery.

There's no point in denying that she was pretty damn stuck on Sunshine now. She's just coming to terms with that.
>>
>>29797599
Not that it wasn't cool that it worked, but I want to know how it worked. I thought for sure it would of been an active spell that works in tangent with the beacon, not something the beacon itself could do.
>>
>>29797680
Well at least she tucked is into the bed, instead of just throwing us over a cliff. She can't be too upset that we followed her here.
>>
>>29797697
This
just sit with her no fucking cuddles
>>
>>29797530
Take the blanket with you. It's cold.
>>
>>29797705
Yeah seems a little odd.
I guess we just followed the trail left by joys spell as our cup of magic was just big enough to power it.
>>
>>29797530
>>29797591
Are you figuratively speaking?

>>29797599
He didn't learn nothing. He used a device.

>>29797705
Probably too advanced for us.

>>29797725
This. Gotta keep warm out there.
>>
>>29797530
Go check joyride
>>
>>29797742
Didn't say he learned anything. But he did use a new spell.

Also I change my mind on hugging Joy. Just sitting by her feels better. Must feel shit to realise that you let your bitterness stop you from even checking to see if your friend was still alive. Sunshine's been dead like 10 years now.

I want to check for any mail on the floor, just to confirm we are at Sunshine's house or something, but I feel the need to comfort Joy trumps all that.
>>
>>29797928
>Sunshine's been dead like 10 years now.
We have no proof that Sunshine is dead only our step parents said that.

I'll be convinced when I see a body.
>>
>>29797954
Or at least someone who has talked to her lately/knew her says she's dead.

Fuck, it's gonna break my heart even more if she turns out to Emmys mom.

I want to give Emerald a big long hut.
But we are nothing but demons in a amulet.
>>
>>29797742
We need a sweet, magically controlled climate control mantle.
>>
>>29797530
Go to Joyride first; we don't know how long Joyride will be in that spot if we look in the closet first. The closet will still be there so that can wait for now.
>>
>>29798018
Fucking bitchin. Save up bits and good boy points so Joyride can hook us up with that shit.
>>
>>29798002
You mean might know if Sunshine is dead or not.
>>
>>29797530
Go spill spaghetti
>>
>>29797530
Go and see Ms. 'Ride. She's looking rather pensive, an unusual mood for her. Don't say anything, just go sit next to her. If she wants to speak, she can speak. If not, just sit and be there for her. These are odd times.
>>
>>29797552

This.
We can check the house later, so far I'm guessing it's Joyrides and Sunshines old house.
>>
Pretty sure this is the house we saw in the flashback
>>
>>29798071
Yeah, I could definitely phrased that better.

>>29798066
though, we've dipped pretty far into our deposit of "good boy points" lately.
>>
>>29798487
More like we ran low on good boy points and had to take out a loan.
>>
>>29798053
This
>>
>>29797530
Go out to her but don't speak yet.
>>
>>29797530

Be with her. Let her know you're there.
>>
File: 1381.png (155KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1381.png
155KB, 640x600px
>>29797552
>>29797559
>>29797568
>>29797577
>>29797579
>>29797596
>>29797658
>>29797680
>>29797697
>>29797725
>>29797894

Feeling a bit of a chill, Emerald goes back to the broken bed and grabs the blanket sitting atop it. While there he pokes his head into the closet to see if he can find a journal or anything.

Unfortunately the closet looks like it has been ransacked already. Emerald marches out into the cold, slightly cloudy morning and over to Joyride. He stops a little behind her, not sure what he should say.

She glances over her shoulder very slowly, and then back out to the water before saying,

"You need to rest, Emerald. I gotta admit, I never expected you to be strong enough to actually use one of the Etheric Beacons."

The unicorn doesn't say anymore than that. Her shoulders are slumping forward slightly, and in the few seconds he saw her Emerald notices that the unicorn's eyes were a bit puffy. The bags under her eyes also seemed a lot larger than usual.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29798908
Tell her that we don't think sunshine is dead and that was just something our step parents told us to keep us sad.
>>
>>29798908
Approach with caution.
>>
>>29798908
Sit next to her, and let her talk if she wants. If don't, just stay together
>>
>>29798908
Approach and sit down beside her, but remain silent. Just be with her. Let her lead, but don't let her push or send you away.
>>
>>29798908

"You need a hug more." Then hug her. Stay with her until she's ready to talk it out. Let her know you love her, and that you care, and that we're going to make everything all right. There's a lot to talk out, when she's ready.
>>
I dont think a boop is gonna fix this
>>
>>29798908
Sit next to her. Let her know in a nonverbal way that we're here for her.
>>
>>29798908
Ask where we are and if she's going to be okay.
>>
>>29798997
Don't do that
>>
>>29799037
Yes, in awkward silence until someone talks or we get yelled at to go rest.
That is way more comforting.
>>
>>29798908
Is the blanket big enough to share?
>>
>>29799064
This
>>
>>29798908
Drape the blanket over joyrides back and just hug her. I don't think there has been a point where we have seen her like this till now
>>
>>29799144
forgot to take my name off again
>>
>>29799144
This
>>29799063
I don't think it would we awkward
>>
>>29797530
Is it really as easy as just thinking "I want to be taken to [person]"?
Wouldn't the order be up our ass constantly?
>>
>>29798908
Give her a quick hug just to let her know we care.
She'll open up to talk when she's ready.
>>
>>29799207

No, it has to be tuned to a destination and possibly paired. In this case, the destination is where joyride is. It does imply, however, that Joyride planted a beacon at Sun's home.
>>
>>29799207
Even if worked that way, it wouldn't be as entertaining and so the amulet would prevent it from working.
>>
>>29799064

This, share that blanket.
And give her a hug.
>>
>>29798908
Tell Joyride we are sorry.
>>
>>29798908
Give Joyride the blanket and sit beside her. Ask Joyride what do we do now?
>>
>>29799306
Don't say this. We're not, and she'll know we're not. This will only upset her. We shouldn't be thinking about ourselves here, we should be focused on Joyride.
>>
>>29799367
Agreed.
>>
>>29799306
Only say sorry for making her sad.

I'd say for snooping to but apparently Emmy is just a noisy snoop now.
>>
File: 1382.png (176KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1382.png
176KB, 640x600px
>>29798959
>>29798963
>>29798965
>>29798978
>>29798984
>>29798987
>>29798995
>>29798997
>>29799037
>>29799063
>>29799064
>>29799144
>>29799152
>>29799306
>>29799258

Emerald comes around the side and sits next to her, just staring out at the water as well. He let's this go on for a while before apologizing to her for sneaking into the memory room.

"It's okay." Joyride responds, "I was a little angry before but... I don't know. Just a little blank now I guess."

Silence.

The colt offers her his blanket, saying that she looks like she has been out here a while.

"No, you keep it Emerald. It takes a lot more cold than this to hurt me." She says.

More silence.

Emerald says that he isn't sure that his mother is dead or not. It could be that his step parents were lying to him about that. He barely even remembers his mother.

"I tried... Writing Sunshine a letter. I haven't written her in so long... I just... I sent them through dragon fire." Joyride says a bit confusedly, looking up at the sky, and then back at the ground again. She starts to tear up and then says, "The letters keep coming back. 'Return to sender', if you will. That's not a good sign."

Though she doesn't move or anything, tears start streaming down her face. Emerald leans over and gives her a deep embrace.

They stay like this a while, and after she calms back down, Emerald looks for something, anything to talk about. He sees the cottage and asks where they are, and who's house this is.

"It was mine and Sunshine's. We'd come here when the heat was on, or when we needed to disappear for a while. Or heck, just when we wanted to." Joyride says, with a small chuckle, "I haven't been here in... In a very long time. Not since Sunshine left."

There is a silence again, but it feels at least a little more comfortable now.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29799492
I got it. I thought something seemed odd last update.
She's calling us Emerald.
Holy shit she's not ok.
>>
>>29799492
Sounds like you two had a lot of fun
>>
What if, like the gem we have, sunshine has one still that could prevent the letters from getting to her? is it possible?
>>
>>29799492
Mom sounds like she was a great person.
I hope we can be can as cool as her.
>>
>>29799492
Tell her that you will be always there for her, even if it takes become inmortal, you will be glad of be her partner
>>
>>29799492
I don't like seeing Joy not grinning, it's unnatural and it makes me sad...

There's still hope right? Do you know anyone that might even vaguely know her? Even a more recent trail to follow is better than nothing. Is there such a thing as a spell that could just return letters? Like how when we were at Ol' Cloaky's place and it was blocking us from getting letters.

Wouldn't you like to know for sure? I don't know about you but we really want to know.

Also, we have no idea how we used the Beacon, it kinda just happened when we thought of you.
>>
>>29799492

We need to talk. About this, about the chronodemon, and about our maybe brother. But most of all, we need to make things right. Saving and/or reconciling with Sun is just part of the quest. And Joy might not have known that but it always has been. Maybe we should let her know that.
>>
>>29799492
Ask joy if she thinks our step parents hurt our mom.
I don't think she would have been the type to just give us up like that.
>>
>>29799492
Maybe we can look for her with a Compass?
>>
>>29799492
Tell Joyride that if our mom is gone. We are still here. In a way you are our aunt, we're family. I'd like to be your partner Joyride.
>>
>>29799492
Tell Joyride that we love her. If Sunshine is our mom then that makes you our sorta aunt. Maybe we were meant to meet. To learn from the same great mare that taught mom everything.
>>
>>29799577
>>29799669
>>29799702
Just say it once dude
>>
>>29799492
Ask Joyride what do we do now? This changes things. About me and Ruby. But maybe it's a new beginning I care deeply about you Joyride I want to be closer to you.

I'm so sorry about my mom. But maybe you could tell me more about her sometime.
>>
>>29799492
Tell her that we're glad to have met her.
She's the closet thing we have to family.
>>
>>29799708
Dude, i dont know the other two, but i just said it the first quote
>>
>>29799708
And I said the second quote.
>>
>>29799708
I like all of these.
>>
>>29799492
Tell her that she and Sunshine picked a nice place. Maybe the cottage could be rebuilt sometime. It could do for a little love.
>>
>>29799702
>>29799669

Isn't is she more like our dad tho.
>>
>>29799492
Have you tried sending a letter to her husband instead. I assume you met him before she left.
>>
>>29800285
There is a chance that she doesn't even know who the husband is. Considering Joy only said: that stallion.
>>
>>29800536
Thats what I said the last part
>>
>>29799526
Shieet

>>29799492
Ask Joy if she knows where she went. We need to go see her, if we can, when we're ready.
>>
>>29799492
Joyride needs a hug
>>
>>29799492
Tell Joyride that her and Ruby is our family now.
>>
>>29799492
We can't give up hope, if she is our mother then she might be deep undercover or in hiding considering all the mysteries including why we have the amulet.
>>
>>29799492
We both lost her Joy. But we have each other. Maybe you can tell more about her sometime.
>>
>>29799492
Tell Joy that we are sorry if we are making her feel bad by reminding her of our mother but that we are here for her and then snuggle up to her and lean our head on her shoulder.
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>29799526
>tfw always headcanon'd that one of the first signs we're locked into a run where Joy and Em would fight to the death
>is Joy stops calling Em lil' perv to distance herself
>>
>>29800729
>smug character gets serious
>stops calling you by your friendly nickname
thats how we know shit is fucked
>>
Hug her tightly. just sit and hug in silence.. they both need it
>>
>>29800792

Still, doesn't mean it can't get unfucked. if Mom hid Em, Ruby, and Laramar away in three separate places then it's not surprising that she's hard to find. It's at least 50/50 that she's alive, and a small change that the litch or the chronodemon can bring her back if she's not. So, we talk to joy, be there for her, make things right, and get her pervy smile back.
>>
>>29801026
I want to protect that pervy smile, even if there is those that would have somewhat justified reasons for wanting to strike her down.
>>
File: 1383.png (165KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1383.png
165KB, 640x600px
>>29799526
>>29799550
>>29799576
>>29799577
>>29799582
>>29799669
>>29799815
>>29800285
>>29800536

Emerald asks if she maybe has a compass from Sunshine that works like the one he has for Joyride.

"Nope." Joyride says with a sigh.

Emerald also comments that maybe there is some sort of magic that is preventing the letter from reaching her, kind of like how Lord Sepulcher's forest was protected from that kind of thing.

"Not very likely. The letters wouldn't have come back if that were the case. They just would have stayed in the ether until they could get to her. You got the letters we sent after leaving the forest, right?" Joyride says.

That was true... Oh!

The colt asks how long he's been asleep, and begins to dive into his bag. He forgot to tell Ruby where he was going.

"Let me do it." Joyride says. She takes a quill and parchment out of her mantle and flicks them in the air and catches them magically. She then starts writing a letter as she pulls her dragonfire lantern out of her clothes. She sends it off, and after a second says, "I'm glad that you two are so close that you think she'd worry about you for being gone for a few hours. You two take good care of each other no matter what, alright?"

Emerald says that he will, but also says that Ruby would almost certainly worry about Joyride if she were to disappear as well. Emerald also adds that he can't promise he'll stack up to his possible mother, but he'll definitely be there for her. He says that he is glad that he met her, and that she is the closest thing the colt has to a family along with Ruby.

"Heh, that's pretty sad." Joyride says, letting a small grin crease her lips for the first time since he's been here, "Hey, have you had any breakfast yet? Let's go eat. There is a village a little ways away. Oh, and leave that blanket behind. It's filthy."

And so they walk, and it isn't for a good 15 minutes before Emerald starts to spot a town slightly in the distance.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29801258
We could try to sing a calming song, I want to see ol' joy smile.
>>
>>29801258
Follow Joyride and ask what the name of the town is or where the town is at.

Ask if maybe Joyride could tell us more about Sunshine.
>>
>>29801258
I think we should ask if she ever met the husband. she can try sending a letter to him.
>>
>>29801258
Start calling her Aunt Joy and see if she likes it.
>>
File: 3949737963.png (2MB, 1909x1521px) Image search: [Google]
3949737963.png
2MB, 1909x1521px
>>29801258
>You two take good care of each other no matter what, alright?"
W-what is Joyride saying?
>>
>>29801258
How did Sunshine and you meet Joyride?

Sometimes when people talk about things they feel better about it. When Ruby asked me how I escaped my step-parents I felt much better after I shared it with somepony.
>>
>>29801258
Did we already mention to Joyride about the husband being a guard? I hope that helps.
>>
>>29801258
I see five building and a watchtower. This places seems secluded, and maybe not the food kind. If there a cultist community I sure hope they're a nice one.

Give Joyride her keys back.
>>
>>29801258

Tell her about the Chronodemon and possible brother. Figuring out why she hid her kid(s), if we're related, what role the daemon jems play, might help us find her. It seems that it all ties into our quest already.

>>29801314

finding dad is a good idea too. reconciling him and joy is a thing to do.
>>
>>29801258
Don't be that way Auntie Joy. You know we always panic when you disappear for more than a minute. You probably got bombed with letters after she got kidnapped.
We're super close!
>>
>>29801351
>>29801258
Ask auntie joy if shes leaving us or if she just needs some time
>>
>>29801401
>If there a cultist community I sure hope they're a nice one.
Screw that I want us to get our first kill.

Fuck I don't think we have our focus.
>>
>>29801258
>Not very likely. The letters wouldn't have come back if that were the case
Well I don't mean to pick at the subject even more, especially when she's unhappy. But that doesn't really mean that there isn't a specific spell that could just return the letters does it? I just don't want to give up hope.

Joy we can't just give up hope can we?...

Afterall, I'm pretty fond of her after all and I know you are too.
>>
>>29801258
Do you think Ruby is my sister Joyride?
>>
>>29801314
3rding this it is our best lead if she has met him.
>>
>>29801351
I think the weight of inmortality is finally starting to affect her
>>
>>29801521
I doubt it.
It's more that she feels like that there is noone left who cares about her now and her best friend is dead.
>>
>>29801434
She's kinda right about it being sad when you think about it: the closest thing to family he has is a thief filly and a pervy mare.
>>
>>29801446

No, Bad. No kill run! Love and ponies. (and lewds. Extra super duper lewds.)

>>29801452

Never give up hope! If she were dead, she would probably be easy to find. Missing, with her skill level? more likely to be hiding or captured.

>>29801489

And Larmar Em's brother? After all, the demon jems seem to have something to do with the family. It's all one mystery.

>>29801660

well, Em cares. Let her know.We'll get through this.
>>
>>29801933
Don't be like that anon, you don't pick your family sometimes they just come to you.
I'm glad to have our pervy mare and thief filly in our lives.
>>
>>29801435
dis
>>
>>29801435
I don't think she is leaving us. At least I hope not. I'm sure she is being sentimental or protective.
>>
>>29801258
we might want to tell joy that she and ruby are as important to us as sunshine is to her
>>
>>29801258
If Joy promises not to do anything hasty we should probably tell her about the vision of Larimar.

Two foals coming into possession even if just temporary of the bound demons is coincidence but if the vision was true we have a third instance and that would imply some greater machinations at work.
>>
File: Sunshine3c[1].png (144KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine3c[1].png
144KB, 640x600px
>>
>>29801258
Hey Joy I'll always be there for you no matter what. Your lil' perv through thick and thin. Even if it means becoming immortal.
>>
>>29803711
This. Exactly this, inmortality thing included
>>
>>29786479
>You are and will always be my friend.
That star trek reference It's not looking good for Sunshine bring alive.

although it might be foreshadowing that we will resurrect her. Sunshines plan to not leave Joy bring together the amulets and her children to bring back the mare. Maybe its just wishful thinking or maybe I'm extra hopeful today but let's do this anons let's bring together the amulets and save our mom so we can live as a big disfunctional family.
>>
>>29803851
You should see my conspiracy theories.

If Sunshine is just dead I'll be heartbroken.
>>
>>29803980
Same here anon I hope she's out there somewhere
>>
>>29801258
Tell her that it's not sad, it's the best thing that's ever happened to you and you are so glad for it!
>>
File: 1384.png (152KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1384.png
152KB, 640x600px
>>29801312
>>29801314
>>29801316

Emerald asks what the town they are heading towards is called.

"Forest's End. It's more of a trade outpost between the Pony lands and the Deer Lands. It's technically deer owned but the Deer don't have too many permanent cities so they aren't always there." Joyride says as they walk.

Emerald asks if Joyride knows the name of Sunshine's husband. Maybe they can write him.

"Tch." Joyride says annoyed, "I never bothered to ask. Why would I want to know that idiots name."

Emerald can't say he is too happy about Joyride insulting his possible father, but Joyride seems to be in more pain about it than him, so he let's it slide.

Emerald asks if he can call her Auntie Joyride.

Joyride laughs at this, "What is this, some sort of sexual thing? First you got Mommy Hope and now you are trying to get me in on it? I'd prefer just Joyride I think."

As they approach it becomes pretty clear which structures are pony made and which are Deer. The deer homes are all tents and take up a majority of the thorp. There only seem to be three pony structures there in fact. A watchtower, a barracks, and what looks to be some sort of community house.

There is a near even mix of deer and pony, Emerald also spots a few goats among the people. The pair walk until they come upon a orange tent with a sign out front that simply reads "Food".

"Ah, well this will do." Joyride says. She opens the tent flap and asks in deer what they are selling.

"Shchi and Vareniki with potatoes and cheese." Someone from inside answers.

"Sounds good." Joyride says as she enters, "We'll take a serving of each."

The tent is just one giant opening. On one side of the tent is a makeshift kitchen with a deer cooking. On the other are two mats laid on the ground, Joyride sits in front of one of these.

Emerald sits opposite her, and the food is soon delivered.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29804494
Ask Joy if she was really impressed with how we used the beacon, we were really practicing hard with our magic.

Also, ask what she plans on doing next after this.
>>
>>29804494
Tell her about our encounter with Giles she'll probably get a laugh out of that and ask if she'll tell us about making our own spells.

We should probably change topics now that she's starting to feel a little better.
>>
>>29804494
Well, that made her laugh, so let's make a greater joke
Call her "sexy sexy aunty"
>>
>>29804494
Ask Joy if knowing what she does now changes her plans. The way she phrases that bit about Em and Woob makes it sound like she's leaving us.
>>
>>29804494

Sure, she can be our sexy auntie as we build our lewd family. We do have to check if we're related to Ruby and Larimar. Figure out where everyone fits in the kinky family.

we should catch her up on what Em's been doing. did we tell her about the chronodemon flashback, and the possible fallout from that? We still need to talk about the bee girl, and the downside to Joyride's immortality. Something else I'm forgetting?
>>
>>29804616
Downside?
>>
>>29804653

Sunshine said there was a downside. Probably no kids, but who knows?
>>
>>29804616
>downside to Joyride's immortality
I think we should hold off on that for a bit. I don't want to make her sad again.
>>
>>29804494
Tell about the situation with giles just to see how she'd react. she seems to be in a better mood.
>>
>>29804665
Oh, sorry, i misread and understood you were talking about morality
Well, it will be interesting. If it is just the no kids thing, we will be able to accept it
>>
>>29804759
This
>>29804665
Long ago, joyride also mentioned downsides
>>
>>29804494
Ask Joy if there is she has any books at home we can learn Deer from, that seems like a really neat language to have under our belt.

>>29804815
Funny thing is, is she was even scarce on the details of that.
>>
>>29804653
>>29804665
>>29804672
>>29804811
>>29804815

One definite downside to immortality is outliving those you love, such as your own kids.
>>
>>29804967
Unless you have kids before you take the steps to becoming immortal, you can't have kids after that anyways.
>>
>>29804494
Ask what Shchi and Vareniki is.
>>
>>29804494
Ask if she thinks Ruby really is our sister. Is there way to know for certain if we're related?
>>
>>29804494
Talk about your adventures up until this point. reminisce about the good times you had with joyride. Toss in a bit about the "fun" you had with the ring from your step-mother to see if that gets a reaction out of her too.
>>
>>29805313
Thiiis
>>
>>29804967
I really hope Em doesn't become immortal for many reasons, this being one of them. Plus mortal characters are always more interesting to me as well; there's something romantic about the brightest and best, figures of legend and infamy all eventually fading into that inky oblivion we all, eventually, must tread. It makes you cherish the character more knowing that they'll be gone one day.

Yes, immortals can still be slain, but there's something about knowing each character only has the briefest slice of infinity with which to live and act out their lives and change the lives of those around them.
>>
>>29804494
Tell her that the house that you and sunshine had was nice maybe at somepoint it could be rebuilt and better memories could be made again.
>>
>>29805737
I would argue that mortal characters are cliche. And it would be cool to explore the concept of how an immortal,(only in terms of not aging) would deal with living for so long and balancing the bad things that come with living for so long, with the good things.

>there's something romantic about the brightest and best, figures of legend and infamy all eventually fading into that inky oblivion we all, eventually, must tread.
I think you mean tragic, not romantic. I can't even begin to follow your thought process if you actually think it's a good thing that we all have such tragically short lives.
>>
>>29804494
Maybe Joyride could tell us a adventure or two about herself and Sunshine while we eat.
>>
>>29804494
If Sunshine is my mother I guess that changes things between you and me doesn't it.
>>
>>29804494
Ask Joyride how and why she has a giant room full of memories in orbs.
>>
>>29806080
Nope, romantic. Meant what I said; carving out a swathe in history in the short time fate allots makes a character special. Being such a powerful, or influential figure while still possessing the frailty of mortality makes a character stand taller, in my eyes. We must agree to disagree my friend. For what it's worth, I fucking love The Highlander.

>>29806101
this, I'd love to hear a story of Sunshine and Joy.
>>
>>29806246
I don't know, I just don't understand how you can romanticise the fact that life is so short, let alone celebrate it. Especially if we had an opportunity to tell mortality to fuck off.
>>
>>29806305
Barring our effective immortality provided we continue to prove entertaining to the chronodemon, from a storytelling standpoint making Emerald immortal would cheapen his character significantly and bring up a whole lot of distracting dynamics that would turn this adventure into an even more convoluted mess than it's already become (what is the price of immortality in this universe, the one Joyride has paid and regrets? Would we become an even greater target of the Order? etc.) If this were reality I'd agree with you, but in fiction the conflict is more interesting when the stakes are meaningful and relatable.
>>
>>29806367
Ok but like, being immortal in his case just means he won't have to worry about getting older, that's it. He can still die, and or get fucked up in any other way so it's not like he can just go all willy nilly and make whatever choices he wants, consequence free. He still has these things to deal with, he would just not have to deal with some things, but have even more things to deal with than average. Like the whole growing older and watching family and friends die from old age and injuries.

>from a storytelling standpoint making Emerald immortal would cheapen his character significantly and bring up a whole lot of distracting dynamics that would turn this adventure into an even more convoluted mess than it's already become
Not sure how that would be cheapening his character, nor do I see how that dynamic would be any more distracting than anything else in here.

And yes, i'm thinking of this from a more reality based line of thinking cause it's just so weird to talk about them like that. Even if they are fictional characters it doesn't make any sense to purposely gimp them for our entertainment. It just sounds petty to drag them down just because our reality already sucks as it is. It's not like there isn't anything dragging him down already it's just aging wouldn't be one of them. That'd be like if a higher being straight up telling you they throw this shit at you in life cause it's entertaining for them. It's just so strange that people romanticise the bad things that happen in life.

>conflict is more interesting when the stakes are meaningful and relatable.
That doesn't mean that there isn't already meaningful and relatable stakes in here already.

I don't really see how not having to worry about getting older would lessen the impact of any choices we would have to make, or the things we would do to change things in the world. We'd just have more time to forge our own path. I can't see how that wouldn't be a mostly good thing.
>>
>>29806470
You covered literally everything I wanted to say and more
>>
The only problem with Em becoming immortal is we cant be effected by spells anyway, assuming its a spell Joy has made
>>
>>29806470

Aren't we misusing the word immortality?
Isn't this sorta more eternal youth?
>>
>>29806501
>The only problem with Em becoming immortal is we cant be effected by spells anyway, assuming its a spell Joy has made
Where exactly are you getting this from? The only reason he can't be effected by spells is his amulet.

>>29806536
Yes, eternal youth would be a better way of putting it, but I think by definition, it would still fall under Immortality.
>>
>>29806550

I guess your right, but you gotta admit immortality is weirdly defined.
>>
>>29806550
Eternal youth is more just biological immortality and if that's all that's on the table then I'm completely on board with it. I want Emmy to stay a cute little horny trap colt forever.
>>
>>29806573
Agreed with Cute, horn, trap, colt and all of the above. Including eternal youth
>>
>>29806562
It is, but that's just due to how vague the definition is.

>>29806573
I'm under the assumption that's what it is, cause Joy still got hurt a few times. I guess I can't even say for sure that wouldn't entail being immune to fatal wounding, but I doubt that's the case. Cause again, Joy got hurt and I don't know why she would be able to get hurt a little bit if she was immune to fatal damage.

>I want Emmy to stay a cute little horny trap colt forever.
As endearing as the thought is, I don't think that anyone would have the willpower to live forever. Just a very, very, very long time. It'd just get too boring and all the bad shit would stack up too high after a while. And even the option to stay alive for a very, very, very long time is better than no option, if you ask me.
>>
>>29806536

It's eternal youth and agelessness. You suffer neither the ravages of time, nor th inevitability of end. That's two of the three pillars of immortality. The one that's missing is the (potential) recovery from any wound.

>>29806573

the upside is he gets to stay as a trappy colt.

Personally, the whole immortality cheapens argument is kinda like saying characters that get regular food, bathing, can fly, medical treatment, etc. are cheapened. These, up to and including immortality, are problems that have at least a proof of concept solution. The disconnect is between personal experience vs what's out there.
>>
File: offer.jpg (237KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
237KB, 600x750px
>>29804494
Offer Vareniki with potatoes and cheese.
>>
>>29806682
>Personally, the whole immortality cheapens argument
In a twisted way, I kinda get what they're saying. But at the same time I don't entirely agree with it cause most, if not all people would love the chance to live longer. And it seems weird to say that a benefit that certainly has some problems attached to it makes things worse when that could be argued about other things.

They're free to have their opinion, and me disagreeing on their opinion doesn't mean anything, I was just more or less trying to wrap my head around the thought process. And at this point it's just arguing about opinions anyways.
>>
>>29806967

Well, we do live longer already. And if things go according to Moore's Law or better, we'll hit a checkpoint around 2055 where death will become optional. It's a small change compared to fire, the industrial revolution, or penicillin but one we should hasten and prepare for.
>>
File: 1385.png (129KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1385.png
129KB, 640x600px
>>29804545
>>29804575
>>29804585
>>29804615
>>29804653
>>29804665
>>29804815
>>29804967

Emerald tries his food. It's some sort of cabbage soup, and it's quite delicious.

Emerald asks if she is impressed that he could use the beacon.

"Yeah. It did almost kill you though." Joyride says, "I didn't think you'd have it in you. I actually haven't seen you practice for a while after all."

Emerald grimaces. It has been a few days hasn't it?

Emerald regales Joyride with the story of him reuniting with Giles. He makes sure to call Joyride his "Sexy, Sexy Aunt". She laughs, and comments that bringing someone out of the closet would certainly be a good lesson for a student of hers. She otherwise ignores the sexy aunt comment.

Emerald asks about the downsides of being immortal. She mentioned something about it before, and though he doesn't want to mention this, Sunshine mentioned something about it as well.

"Ah, well... There are the obvious ones. Immortality, or at least my brand of it, sort of freezes your physical body in the state that it was in when it was made immortal for the most part. You cannot for instance, exercise and get stronger. For females, you can't get pregnant, nor do you have periods or the like. You can also never die from dehydration or hunger, though you will still get hungry and thirsty. You will also never age, which can cause some problems if you stick around in one area for too long. It also means you'll see everyone you know age and die before your eyes."

Joyride takes a few mouthfuls of her food and then continues, "Also, you gain a pretty strong resistance to poisons, venoms, sickness, etc. Which makes it really hard to enjoy any sort of recreational drugs or alcohol unless they are particularly strong."

Joyride then scratches the side of her face and says, "...You can also withstand a lot more destruction of your physical form than a pony would normally. Depending on the situation that can be quite the downside."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29807011
It's trippy to think about how that could complicate things. If anything it would almost make it mandatory to find a way to live among the stars. Cause over population is a problem as it is, in some areas. But at the same time, it's not like people can't still die from mortal wounds.

Just imagine if that scholar/scientist that made revolutionary discoveries could live to be 500 years old and continue to possibly better things for all of us, through new discoveries.
>>
>>29807016
New goal: find joyride the hardest liquor ever. Maybe something that would make dragon weary.
>>
>>29807016
Answer her "Well, it doesn't look that bad after all. And how do we become inmortal?"
>>
>>29807016
Is there other downsides? Why do you have no iris's? Does it effect the mind or soul somehow?
>>
>>29807016
>Depending on the situation that can be quite the downside
So i guess BDSM is out of the table
>>
>>29807016
Ask aunt Joy if there is anything she wouldn't try on bed even if they paid her
>>
>>29807016
How do we get Giles to come out of the closet? He has it bad and really needs to come out.
>>
>>29807060
Agreed
>>
>>29807016
>You can also withstand a lot more destruction of your physical form than a pony would normally. Depending on the situation that can be quite the downside."
Does that mean you could have sex with a dragon?
>>
>>29807057
Naw I think she just means that if you were being tortured like in a dungeon or something they'd have to be rougher with you...which would suck.
>>
>>29807066
Kinda wanna see a fan image of that now
>>
File: 1432406321414.png (1MB, 1586x831px) Image search: [Google]
1432406321414.png
1MB, 1586x831px
Hey Fic there is something i wanted to ask you, you know those webcomics where the artists do comic book style AMA where the characters answer questions from fans? Any chance of this happening someday?
>>
>>29807016
Ask her "So, if I become inmortal, you get unlimited colt milk?"
>>
>>29807016
So, does your "brand" of immortality mean practically no orgasms either? It would explain why you want that potion.

That is what you still want, right? You said something out there that made me wonder if you might be leaving us.
>>
>>29807082
This
>>
>>29807016
We can still practice magic after food. We can use aim the frost sPell upwards to hopefully make a snowing effect.
>>
>>29807016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNd4apsr3WE

>"...You can also withstand a lot more destruction of your physical form than a pony would normally. Depending on the situation that can be quite the downside."
That reminds me. Ask Joy why, when she got her ass beat by the Orderniggers, she was still smiling? How can she smile when she's clearly in a lot of pain?
>>
>>29807082
I wonder about that. Is it the seen of a willing foal? What if it's an adult as a foal?
>>
>>29807019

It all depends on how it's handled. The good news is that the flatworm we've granted immortality to got the good stuff. It can live a happy little flatworm life to the limits of how benevolent we are as its gods. The downside is that the people working on the social side aren't nearly as successful yet. If we wave a magic wand to cure death and poverty tomorrow, it's actually pretty cherry. Our population will grow to about 17 billion,where the odds of getting hit by a bus badly enough to be unresurrectable is about the same as the odds of having kids. Then the population density will stutterstep down as we terraform the earth and other planets until we get to whatever we happen to want. The real challenges are the social changes needed to properly cure poverty.

>>29807016

Keep talking about all the things. Bees, siblings, gems, what joyride wants to do, soon. Get some love up in here, let her know you're there for her and that you love her.
>>
>>29807016
>It has been a few days hasn't it?
Better get back to practicing. We should try to make an effort to do it every morning.
>>
>>29807016
Ask if the lack of iris was part of the price.

(I remember her mentioning it was a long time ago. But never elaborated on it.)
>>
>>29807016
>"Yeah. It did almost kill you though." Joyride says, "I didn't think you'd have it in you. I actually haven't seen you practice for a while after all."
Yes, we need to stuff our brain and get some magic practice in, we've neglected those too much lately.

>She otherwise ignores the sexy aunt comment.
We should probably stop calling her that, she doesn't seem that tickled by it. Would she like "big perv" better?

>"Ah, well... There are the obvious ones. Immortality, or at least my brand of it, sort of freezes your physical body in the state that it was in when it was made immortal for the most part. You cannot for instance, exercise and get stronger.
Oh.... Would that apply to something like practicing magic too? cause wouldn't you be stunted in something like that after a while then? Or is that mostly to more physical things.

>Joyride then scratches the side of her face and says, "...You can also withstand a lot more destruction of your physical form than a pony would normally. Depending on the situation that can be quite the downside."
I'm assuming by that, you mean something grim like you would take a lot longer to torture to death? Not a pretty thought...
>>
>>29807057

the opposite I think, you can take more bdsm.

>>29807060

I think being more lewd/kinky should be one of Em's goals.

>>29807082

good question.

>>29807084

I don't think so, she seemed to have enjoyed herself with Sunshine. I bet it's more because of the breakup than immortality.
>>
>>29807016
is some of this why you want that potion? Is immortality stunting sensations such as that?
>>
>>29807076
There's already golden brisk
>>
>>29807016
I am tempted to get Emerald beefier then if we plan to make him immortal... But then he might lose his charm. A cute perma-colt, that sounds kind of appealing. Also it sounds like it doesn't prevent Emerald from getting others pregnant, just means he can't get pregnant himself. Family photos would be awkward to explain with the father the same size as his kids.

Also Emerald does a LOT of sleeping and eating. Look he's even doing it right now! What a time waster. We could get so much more reading done without sleep.

Another thing, I want to do this for Joyride. Being immortal, the biggest downside is seeing your loved ones die. If Emerald chooses not to become immortal, we will be subjecting Joy to that yet again. I don't think she could take one more loss after Sunshine. This time was bad, next time will be the last.

I honestly see no real downside to this. If we want a sensibly high chance of revenge on the evil step parents, we need to use everything we can to our advantage. And if this makes Emerald more immune to poison, I assume that means potion sickness too. Which means transformation potions into an adult or a filly is now a real option... I mean, if we accept the offer.

So my suggestion, Have Emerald ask Joy if he can still impregnate others. Because that's the deciding factor for me. (Also ask if Joy can impregnate others when she has a dick, out of curiosity.)
>>
>>29806470
The way I see it, his character would be cheapened because if he were to become immortal, it means that we can't possibly be around to witness the majority of his existence. The end of the quest will come, he'll become immortal, and then the rest of his life will just be a big yawning question mark. That ending doesn't sound satisfying to me, and it's not enjoyable for me to be left wondering what I'll miss having only the barest snippet of a ridiculously long lifespan to be witness to.

>It's just so strange that people romanticise the bad things that happen in life.
I want bad things to happen to Emerald. I want him to fail, cry and be hurt. I want him to live, love and pass from this world when his natural lifespan is up. People look for bad things to happen to characters because it makes them more relatable. Some immortal character, while interesting from a power fantasy perspective, doesn't strike me as a character I want to personally invest emotion into. The characters I enjoy most are ones who live flawed lives; I can relate to them, I can better feel what they feel and it makes me love them all the more.
>>
>>29807016
Ask how it affects males or does she know?
>>
>>29807160

Sailor Lewd Power, Make Up! just before taking the potion that locks us that way?
>>
>>29807016
Oh so a weird middle term between a vampire and a lich
>>
>>29807194
You do now that making emerald inmortal doesn't make him flawless, right?
He can still get hurt, fall in traps, hell, he even maybe screws up, and get ruby hurt or killed for example. The one difference would be our relation with joyride would be deeper forever
>>
>>29807194
>The way I see it, his character would be cheapened because if he were to become immortal, it means that we can't possibly be around to witness the majority of his existence.
We aren't going to be around anyways, so I feel that's a moot point. And even if that's the case it sounds selfish, if i'm being honest.

>That ending doesn't sound satisfying to me, and it's not enjoyable for me to be left wondering what I'll miss having only the barest snippet of a ridiculously long lifespan to be witness to.
>I want him to die of old age like the rest of us, cause I won't get to see what he does.
Uh.... I'm not sure how I can see that as anything but weirdly selfish on your part.

>I want bad things to happen to Emerald. I want him to fail, cry and be hurt. I want him to live, love
These things are going to happen anyways, no one WANTS bad things to happen themselves or the ones they love, they just happen anyways. And I will say in a twisted, fucked way, it's almost a good thing that bad things happen,(to a certain degree) cause then you can learn how to deal with them. But being immortal wouldn't really interfere with that anyways, not in a way that'd make him sheltered.

>and pass from this world when his natural lifespan is up
again, being a bit selfish there.

>People look for bad things to happen to characters because it makes them more relatable.
I know misery loves company, but it's still surreal to say you want bad things to characters you enjoy, even if in some ways it does kinda make sense. At least from a literary standpoint.

>The characters I enjoy most are ones who live flawed lives; I can relate to them, I can better feel what they feel and it makes me love them all the more.
I just don't understand why you're acting like just because they're immortal doesn't mean they can be subjected to hardship.

I guess if that's what you think anon, more power to you, I just don't understand some of your opinions.
>>
>>29807016
How else doe the immortality affect you?

How does it work? ritual? spell? a demon pact? a potion?
>>
>>29807016
what if you become immortal in the middle of an orgasm?
>>
>>29807309
Joy doesnt deal with demons, so demons are a no go on that
>>
>>29807016
I always assumed your imortality was something you just renewed. You would get older then go regain your youth.
I am not sure I want it now.
>>
>>29807369
Yeah, some of those drawbacks sound kinda bad, like surprisingly bad.
>>
>>29807369
>>29807405
Good news, we're probably immune to it since it almost certainly involves some kind of magic and we're still bound to this amulet.
>>
>>29807437
Well I was thinking that physically being stunted could present some problems in itself. Like being stuck at a certain level of proficiency in whatever subject it may be that one would want to get better at.
>>
>>29807457
We could always ask joy if it would only stunt physical strength or magical and the ability to learn and get better with things
>>
>>29807473
Yeah, cause that would actually suck to be stuck at a certain level of proficiency. Maybe that's why Joy waiting so long to become immortal. She doesn't appear to be an old lady, but if I had to guess she's at least like early 40s, maybe later 40s.
>>
>>29807457

yeah, ask. physical stats does not equal skill points or magical ability. Odds are we were never going to get a point in body anyway.
>>
>>29807495
Probably not yeah, but at the same time, getting better in magic really didn't sound much different than training your muscles. It more or less sounded like it was based off of your physical stamina more than anything, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>29807494
You mean waited, she is immortal currently
>>
>>29807511
Could also be based off of mental strain
>>
>>29807515
Yes, waited.
>>
>>29807522
I'm sure that's part of it, but it sounded like it was stamina based too. Unless i'm just reading into it wrong.
>>
>>29807016
Ask Joyride if she could share a story or two of her adventures with Sunshine. We'd like to hear it especially if she is indeed our mom.
>>
>>29807016
if Sunshine is my mother I guess that changes things between you and me doesn't it.
>>
Bringing up sunshine right now would probably kill the mood... I'd stray away from talking about her at the moment, there will be a time for that but... now doesnt feel like it
>>
>>29807698
When will it be the right time again? Talking about it now may help Joyride work through her feelings finally and maybe we'll learn more about her.
>>
>>29807698
At the very least, we should ask her to tell us some stories about when she was with Sunshine. Any good and sexy stories she has is a bonus. I thought she even said something about a story that a demon wasn't as out of control as was said, that could be fun to hear.
>>
>>29807676
Can we not say this? I don't feel like it will accomplish anything good. Plus I feel like there's a very real possibility that Joyride herself is the "father" and she doesn't seem in the mood for lewds right now so that would just make things even more awkward.
>>
>>29807016
Tell joyride that the chronodemon talked to us.
>>
>>29807751
>Plus I feel like there's a very real possibility that Joyride herself is the "father"

I don't think so. What makes you think Joyride is Emerald's dad?
>>
>>29807299
>selfish
It's fiction. I'm allowed. Besides, selfish at the expense of whom? That's not an argument against mortality.

>these things will happen anyway
Yes but with time granted to an immortal all the hardships Emerald faces now will be small potatoes. THAT is what I mean by cheapening his character. All the things he faces now will become nothing as he acquires more skill and becomes a character I don't even recognize or relate with anymore.
Thread posts: 537
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.