[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLZ be honest, am i getting better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Thebesticoulddo.jpg (339KB, 2497x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Thebesticoulddo.jpg
339KB, 2497x1247px
PLZ be honest, am i getting better?
>>
old one was better
>>
>>29763779
Old one has a cuter face and seem more petite but the lack of butt was a minus. At least she has a tail now. Mane looks a bit better. But overall I really don't know.
>3 years
How often do you practice and for how long?
>>
>>29763779
All that's changed is the style, the skill level is the same. Practice using different techniques and work on anatomy.
>>
>>29763779
It looks closer to good.
You still have a lot of problems drawing her horn, ears, and snout, and the placement of her cutie mark, but her body looks solid-ish and her hair stylistically better.

>>29763803
This guy's about right. I'm not sure how much you've challenged yourself.
>>
>>29763779
>kawai and sexy
>thick and normie looking
you got realistic, does your penis still function? is your libido in danger?
>>
>>29763779
The left one has no horn, who is holding her drink?
>>
>>29763779
If you actively tried to get better those three years you're doing something terribly wrong.
>>
This is why anime should have been destroyed.

Why do you retards all choose to copy anime? There is literally no worse style out there.
>>
>>29763779
At least she has a horn now
You aren't even practising, are you?
>>
>>29763779
>am i getting better?
no. and the reason why is because you're obviously not trying.

to get good at art, either draw realism (the proper way to learn) or copy top-tier artists work (the lazy but feasible way to learn)
>>
>>29763779
Here's a thread made with people like you in mind:
>>29707711
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.