[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tree Hugger Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 54

We let it die edition

Previous Thread: >>29706311

Previous Greens:
Roman8110
http://pastebin.com/rN3m6hcS - Blessings
http://pastebin.com/891FUL0R - Going for a Swim

AngryWino
http://pastebin.com/D469f7NF - Comfy

(You)
- Coming soon?
>>
>The tree, a sickly Golden Delicious apple, doesn't weigh that much really.
>But the clod of dirt brought along to protect and nourish its roots?
>Yeah, that's a little heavy.
>But you take it like a champ as you carefully lift the tree out of the wheelbarrow and lower it gently into the hole you and Tree Hugger prepared for it.
>The pony who owns the property, one Flaky Crust by name, hovers anxiously.
>"Please be careful with that, it was a gift from Granny Smith, you know!"
>You're a little too busy to answer, so Tree Hugger answers for you.
>"Don't sweat it, dude. Anon knows what he's doing. He's helped me out, like, a bunch of times doing this."
>You settle the tree carefully, as upright as you can, and kick some dirt into the hole to stabilize it while you tie it off to the stakes.
>"Man, his aura's looking better already. I think this tree will grow a lot better on this side of the house, he'll have more water and sunlight for sure. Just need to enrich the soil a bit."
>So saying, Tree Hugger shovels some organic compost into the hole.
>"Trees need to eat too."
>"I thought they just needed sunlight and rain."
>"And rich soil full of nutrients."
>You finish stabilizing the tree and grab the larger shovel, carefully piling dirt back into the hole as Tree Hugger adds some water.
>"And here's a couple of earthworms, to help aerate the soil."
>"WORMS? Yuck!"
>"All part of Nature's Plan, dude," Tree Hugger assures Flaky Crust.
>You can move earth a lot faster than ponies can, so the tree is soon securely planted in its new home.
>"See Flaky? I told you Anon does good work!"
>"Hmm. Well all the same, I wish you'd warn me if you're going to bring strange aliens to my bakery."
>You ignore the remark. You've heard worse.
>"Chill, Flaky. Anon's my friend."
>This earns Tree Hugger a strange look from Ponyville's newest pie maker.
>"Weirdo," you hear him mutter under his breath.
>That, you refuse to ignore.
"Hey, Tree Hugger is MY friend, Flaky."
>>
>>29748686

>Flaky Crust is taken aback, particularly by the fact that you tower over him, and steps off, keeping an eye on you.
>Tree Hugger goes over to him.
>"Relax, dude. Job's done, and I'm sure your Heirloom Golden Delicious apple tree will thrive now that he's on this side of the house."
>Flaky looks at you both as though you were imposing on him rather than doing a service for him, but huffs and tosses a bag of bits over to Tree Hugger.
>"Thanks for your business, give me a call if he still has any problems."
>Flaky trots towards the front door of his shop, muttering, "You can bet I will," before he slams the door shut.
>With a sigh, you start gathering up the tools and dropping them noisily in the wheel barrow, until you feel a gentle hoof at your leg.
>"Don't sweat it, Anon. You did good work, and I'm grateful for your help, even if Flaky isn't."
>You put the last tool in more gently, then pick up the wheelbarrow and push it onto the road, followed by Tree Hugger.
"I keep thinking after all this time that ponies would be more accepting."
>Tree Hugger giggles a little at this.
>"Most of them are, dude. Flaky just moved to Ponyville after his uncle left him the bakery. He just doesn't know you as well as we do."
>By "we", of course, Tree Hugger is referring to herself and the residents of Ponyville, most of whom are pretty much used to you by now.
>You too odd jobs, like transplanting trees and digging holes and other tasks where your physiology gives you an advantage over ponies.
>Tree Hugger has actually been calling on you a lot lately.
>She doesn't earn much from her work, but she always splits what she earns from jobs you help her on.
"I know. It just grinds my gears is all."
>Tree Hugger has another laugh at this.
>"Grinds your gears? Is that another one of your colorful metaphors Anon?"
>You take a moment to remind yourself that none of these ponies have likely ever driven a vehicle with a manual transmission.
"Yeah. Just another relic from home."
>>
>>29748957
More coming, but body demands sleep. *ded*
>>
Don't let the thread die.
>>
>>29748957
This is pretty good, anon. Hope to see more.
>>
File: 1470006286496.jpg (1MB, 3236x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1470006286496.jpg
1MB, 3236x2000px
>>
File: 1470006225118.png (856KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470006225118.png
856KB, 900x900px
>>
>>29748957
Neat.

Many anons haven't driven a vehicle with a manual transmission!
>>
>>29748957
nice
>>
File: Couch.png (246KB, 1180x821px) Image search: [Google]
Couch.png
246KB, 1180x821px
Okay. Sore, but time to get busy.
>>
>>29748957

>"That's cool." Tree Hugger finds your metaphors from another world interesting and occasionally amusing, but rarely presses the issue.
>A cool evening breeze wafts over you, and you look at the sun, having learned now to tell time by its position in the sky.
>The pace of life in Ponyville is quite a bit different than where you grew up, but you find that it suits you well enough.
>"You still staying at the castle?"
"For the time being. I think the princess still feels responsible for me winding up here."
>Portal magic is not to be trifled with lightly.
>"Still settling in, I guess," Tree Hugger muses.
"Fitting in is hard when you don't look like anyone - er, anypony else."
>You're trying to fit in. Really you are.
>Tree Hugger giggles at your self-correction.
>"Well, if it helps, I'm glad I met you."
>The last few times you've done jobs for her, Tree Hugger has kept up a steady stream of conversation with you.
>This is different from most other ponies, who usually just explain what they need from you and leave you to it.
>Tree Hugger feels more like a co-worker than an employer.
"Thanks."
>The walk comes to an end as Tree Hugger's shop comes into view.
>The yard is an absolute riot of color and motion, from a profusion of flowering trees and shrubs, wind chimes, bird feeders, and kinetic sculptures.
>Yet it somehow manages to be peaceful and calming.
>Tree Hugger peels off and goes to unlock her door as you follow the small path around to her shed, where the tools and wheelbarrow get carefully put away.
>As you're locking up the shed, Tree Hugger comes out her back door with a small sack of bits - your wages for the day - and a glass of iced tea.
>The tea is unusual.
>"You looked like you might be thirsty."
>A moment's hesitation, then you take the proffered items, stuffing the bits in your pocket, and then picking up the glass.
"Well-spotted. I'm parched."
>A gentle smile forms on her lips as she watches you drink the tea down.
>>
File: 68766267.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
68766267.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>
File: What Is She Thinking.png (6KB, 362x371px) Image search: [Google]
What Is She Thinking.png
6KB, 362x371px
>>29751617

>The tea is an herbal blend of some kind, and goes down well.
>Tree Hugger seems to come to a decision of some sort.
>"Actually, can you hang for a bit? I've got a little something extra for you today."
>This makes you hesitate.
>The last time a pony offered you a little something extra, it had been Fluttershy.
>And what she had offered was intimately biological, to put it gently.
>Fluttershy is okay, but you're not into bestiality.
>You had politely turned her down and gone back to the castle, keeping the incident to yourself.
>Tree Hugger is considerably more mellow than Fluttershy, who introduced you to her, and seems to respect your personal space.
>So you make up your mind.
"Yeah, I can hang."
>"Righteous!" Tree Hugger says, her smile broadening. "Come on inside."
>You finish off your tea and follow Tree Hugger into her home, ducking through the door.
>You set the glass down in the kitchen. Ahead of you, separated from the rest of the house by a beaded curtain, is her shop area.
>Tree Hugger passes through another beaded curtain, beckoning you to follow.
>You do, and find yourself in an incense-scented room devoid of furnishings but for a few heavily shaded lamps, a large wicker cabinet, a couple of ottomans, and a profusion of pillows and cushions.
>Abstract artwork you hadn't seen before hangs on the walls and catches your interest.
"Did you paint these?"
>Tree Hugger looks up.
>"Some of them. Not that one though. Have a seat, friend."
>You're are a bit sore from the day's exertions, so one of the ottomans looks like your best bet.
>Tree Hugger goes to the wicker cabinet and opens it, and you hear some small glass bottles clinking inside.
>"Could you take off your shirt?"
>Red flag. Memories of Fluttershy's clumsy advances still haunt you.
"What for?"
>"I thought you might be sore after today, and I've got something that will help."
"Like an aspirin or something?"
>"Better than an aspirin. C'mon, I'm not gonna try to jump your bones or anything."
>>
>>29751710

>That was one of the first "colorful metaphors" she had heard from you, and it had created no end of laughter (and embarrassment for Fluttershy) when you had explained it to her.
>Thus reassured, you shrug and take off your shirt.
>Gotta trust someone sometime.
>You hear Tree Hugger moving around behind you, and a few noises that like liquid.
"What are you doing?"
>"Don't be so uptight, Anon. It'll be worth it."
"What will?"
>"This." You catch a whiff of something floral, something spicy.
>And suddenly you feel her fore hooves, coated with something slick, gliding across your back.
>You initially jump a bit at the touch, but quickly relax as the scented oil works its way into your skin, producing a pleasantly warm sensation.
>Tree Hugger turns out to be quite adept, gently massaging the knots and kinks out of your tired back and shoulders.
>It feels so good that an involuntary shiver runs through you.
>"Told ya it'd be worth it."
>You sigh with the warm sensations creeping into you.
"Okay, you got me. I was surprised."
>"Pinkie keeps telling me that ponies like surprises, so I guess she's right, even if they do sometimes harsh my mellow."
>She splashes a bit more scented oil onto her hooves and returns to rubbing down your back.
"That feels really good, where did you learn to do that?"
>"The Blossom sisters held a clinic at their spa, and I was interested. I haven't really had a chance to use what I learned until now."
>A sigh escapes you, she's really quite good at this.
"You really are a pony of hidden mysteries and talents, aren't you?"
>This earns you another laugh from her.
>You really like her laugh, with its lilting, almost musical quality, and you are always on the lookout for ways to provoke it when she's around.
>Your colorful metaphors, of course, are the most reliable trigger.
>Your back and shoulders feel much better.
>"Scoot back a bit so I can do the front too."
>Red flag number two.
>>
>>29751763

>But you kinda want to let her down easy, if that's what she's trying to do.
"That's okay, you don't have to."
>"Are you sure?"
>Her head appears at your shoulder, looking into your eyes.
>"Your chest is sore too, isn't it?"
>It is, but...
>Those eyes though. Searching yours.
>Can you really be guilt-tripped into accepting a massage from a friend?
"Okay, fine."
>Apparently you can.
>Tree Hugger smiles and moves around in front of you, bearing a small greenish-blue glass bottle, which you take to be the oil she's using.
>You lean back a little bit with your arms at your sides, watching her dispense a little oil onto the soft frogs of her hooves.
>Tree Hugger hooks one hoof onto your knee, pulling herself upright, then, keeping her eyes on yours, begins to rub down your chest.
>It's a bit of a reach for her, so she steps forward a bit, until her hind hoof accidentally knocks into your shin.
>"Sorry," she says apologetically.
>Given that the wrath from the oil i seeping into your chest, you really don't mind.
>But it's still an awkward reach, so Tree Hugger spread her stance and steps forward some more, now straddling your thigh.
>"How's that feel?"
>You haven't ever been to the spa.
>You hadn't realized what you've been missing.
"It feels pretty good, Tree. I didn't know hooves could be so..."
>You close your eyes in thought, because you can't really find the right word.
>She takes another step closer to you.
>"Righteous."
"Yeah, that works, I guess."
>"It really works for me too."
>You open your eyes and look down to find her calm, violet eyes fixed on your face, a gentle smile creasing her lips.
>Tree Hugger moves her hooves to your shoulders, still rubbing in slow, relaxing circles.
>"I... really want to thank you, not just for the work...."
>You raise an eyebrow at her uncharacteristically rushed delivery.
>"But for being my friend. I know you choose your friends carefully, and it feels good to be counted among them."
>>
>>29751866
>Given that the wrath from the oil i seeping into your chest, you really don't mind.

FECK.

>Given that the warmth from the oil is seeping into your chest, you really don't mind.

So hard to proof read in this dinky little Reply window.
>>
>>29751866

>Is that a slight blush crossing her cheeks?
"What are you talking about all of a sudden? I'm the one still having a hard time fitting in."
>You reach out and put a had on her withers, feeling her tense slightly at your touch, and give her a gentle stroke.
"Thank you for befriending me, Tree Hugger."
>Her smile widens a bit, and now includes her eyes as well. Her hooves stop moving over your shoulders.
>"It's my pleasure, Anonymous. It really is."
>One of her hooves curls behind your neck and she gently draws you into a hug.
>Not counting Fluttershy, which was more sort of an awkward grope, this is the first time a pony had hugged you.
>After a moment, you give her a couple pats on her withers, followed by stroking her back, reciprocating as best you can.
>You still have one hand behind you, to stop you falling over.
>Tree Hugger backs off from the hug, her eyes looking into yours once more.
>Then she starts to move her face closer to yours, her eyes closing softly.
>And there's red flag number three. Her intent appears to be to kiss you.
>Come to think of it, you probably ought to have paid attention to the other two flags.
>But you chose to ignore them. Why?
>Would it really be so bad to kiss a pony?
>One of these odd, yet friendly technicolor aliens who had accepted you into their midst?
>Your mind races, logging details.
>She smells nice.
>Her breathing has quickened a bit.
>You can feel heat radiating from her body where she's straddling your leg, even though she's not resting any weight on you there.
>She does have the loveliest violet eyes, the only violet eyes you've ever seen.
>Her ears swing back - a sign of nervousness?
>You're not fully attuned to pony body language yet.
>You feel her breath on your lips.
>Would a kiss be so terrible?
>...almost there...
>A ringing sound announces a visitor to the shop, and breaks the spell.
>Tree Hugger's eyes fly open and she starts, her blush deepening considerably.
>>
>>29751963

>"Hello? Are you in, Tree Hugger?" voice calls from the store.
>Tree Hugger hastily yet carefully disengages herself, lifting up her leg and swinging herself around so she's not straddling you anymore, and drops to all fours.
>Her blush is still clearly visible, and she takes a moment to compose herself.
>You find you need a moment too, as your heart is beating a bit faster than it was a moment ago.
>"I, uhm... better go see what she wants," Tree Hugger whispers to you.
"Yeah, yeah..."
>You reply hastily, also whispering.
>You pick up your shirt.
>Tree Hugger takes a deep, cleansing breath and turns to leave, pausing by the beaded curtain.
>Looking back at you, she whispers, shyly, "To be continued?"
>You take a deep breath, returning her gaze.
>You could just leave.
>You could just call it right here, and leave.
>Your old life wants you to leave.
>But you've been here for a while, with diminishing thoughts of ever returning to it.
>This is your life now.
>Tree Hugger's smile falters a bit at your hesitation.
>You decide that protecting that smile is important to you.
"Yeah. To be continued."
>Her smile returns, lighting up her eyes and her whole face.
>"Righteous!"
>And with that, she pushes her way through the beads.
>"Blessings friend," you hear her address the pony in the other room, "How can I enhance your day?"
>You inhale, taking in the warm, minty scent of the oil on your skin.
>The lingering musk in the room, which you attribute to Tree Hugger.
>Are you really going to go through with it?
>Princess Twilight, naturally, had been after you to expand your interactions with the local populace.
>It would be nice to have something along those lines to tell her.
>Plus, you trust this pony. She's your friend.
>She's been nothing but good to you, and now you think you're starting to get an idea why.
>What the hell.
>You toss your shirt aside and lean back on the cushions, closing your eyes and relaxing.
>Waiting for Tree Hugger to come back.
>>
>>29752051
I certainly hope its continued, this is pretty great.
Hook yourself up with a pastebin, howbout? I'd love to keep it on file for return visits, and you could probably edit it easier there, dude.
A name for yourself would be great too; easier to keep track of who is writing what if multiple anons are writing.
Speaking of, hopefully Jeff forgives us for letting the last thread die and comes back to continue his, too.

Two great greens at once would be all kinds of righteous.
>>
>>29752212

I have a pastebin, but I generally don't bother naming myself anymore, since there seems to be a lot of hostility towards greentexters for some reason lately. But you can find this story (with corrections) at the "AngryWino" pastebin in the OP.
>>
>>29752243
Sweet, I'll be sure to save it for later.

I guess I've been too out of it to pay attention to other threads. Can't even fathom how anyone can be hostile towards green. Totally non compos mentis.
>>
>>29752051
toppest of comfy greens I've seen in a while, can't wait for more
>>
File: Comfy Cuddles.png (172KB, 591x581px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Cuddles.png
172KB, 591x581px
>>29752349
>>29752434
>>
I want to have 8 children with Tree Hugger
>>
>>29753854
What would you name them, anon?
>>
>>29753866
River Song
Ackley
Aspen
Cascade
Gaia
Hazel
Ivy
I'd have to leave any last names up to Tree since I don't understand pony names
(If we had twins I'd probably name one Free and the other Love and if we had quadruplets I'd probably suggest naming them after the seasons)
>>
File: Cuddler.png (182KB, 570x761px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddler.png
182KB, 570x761px
>>29752051

LATER...

>The customer took a little while to deal with, but left happy.
>You were tired.
>You were also feeling pretty relaxed, owing to the oil massage.
>And so the inevitable happened.
>Tree Hugger locked up her shop, turned the sign to "Closed", and returned to her back room to find you fast asleep, snoring softly on her cushions.
>She sighs and shakes her head.
>"Story of my life, man."
>She creeps quietly over to you, watching the gentle rhythm of your breathing.
>You twitch a bit, and Tree Hugger surmises that you must be dreaming.
>Maybe about your life back home.
>/I dunno, what does Anon dream about?/
>(You're currently dreaming about a psychedelic Broadway production featuring dancing lava lamps, but of course Tree Hugger has no way of telling this.)
>It would be rude to just pick up where she left off now, wouldn't it?
>So with another sigh, she decides on an alternate course of action.
>Returning to her kitchen, she chops up some vegetables, and mixes them together in a large pot with some tomato sauce and pasta shells.
>A zesty goulash from one of her mother's recipes.
>She serves up two bowls on a tray, wishing that you could smell how lovely her kitchen smells right now.
>(The Broadway production has been joined by a chorus of Muppet vegetables, led by The Swedish Chef)
>She carries the two steaming bowls into her back room and sets them down on the other ottoman.
>Then, with a hint of mischief, she carefully lays down next to you, and drapes one fore hoof across your chest.
>Apparently you smell nice too, because Tree Hugger gives in to temptation and... takes a sniff of your hair.
>That proves to be enough to wake you, as the dream Broadway cast suddenly develop colds and can't sing anymore.
>The first thing you notice is Tree Hugger's hoof laying across you.
>The next thing you notice is the rest of her, curled up into your side and regarding you with a small, secretive smile.
>>
File: Well well well.png (1MB, 6000x5561px) Image search: [Google]
Well well well.png
1MB, 6000x5561px
>>29754202

>Your memory plays the last conscious scene you remember, and you suddenly become rather nervous.
>"Hi," she says, still with that satisfied smile.
"Ummmmm... hi. I don't mean to be rude, but did we..."
>Tree Hugger's smile breaks into a wide grin, merriment dancing in her eyes.
>"Not yet. I thought you might be hungry."
>NOW the smell from her home-made goulash hits you.
>Smells pretty darn tasty, actually.
>You sit yourself up.
"Aw, you didn't have to do that."
>"It's all good. I wanted to."
>It tastes as good as it smells, and is pretty filling.
"I have to say, you surprised me again."
>"What, because I can cook?"
>This time she got you to laugh.
"Because you were cuddling me when I woke up."
>She replies with a chuckle.
>"You looked as though you needed that too. And I am one heck of a cuddler."
"And you can cook. This is a really good supper after a long day."
>She blushes from your compliment. "Thanks".
>Then she scoots over and leans into you.
>That smile of hers slowly lights up her face as she whispers to you...
>"I make a really good breakfast too."
>You nod, smiling, then do a double take.
>Did she just...
>Her smile gives away nothing, but her mysteriously shining, violet eyes are locked onto yours.
>Naahhh, she didn't.
>Did she?

At the Castle of Friendship...

>"I'm worried about Anon. It's not like him to be out this late."
>She must be worried, she's pacing.
>Twilight Sparkle's lifelong companion, Spike, does his best to reassure her.
>"I doubt anything bad happened to him. He's pretty big, I'm sure he can look after himself."
>"Was he working on one of his jobs today?"
>"I think so."
>"With who?"
>Spike consults a clipboard.
>"Tree Hugger. She's been hiring him a lot."
>Twilight Sparkle ceases pacing and rushes up to Spike, her eyes shining.
>"Tree Hugger? Do you think they're..."
>"What?"
>"Er, nothing."
>"Maybe he's in the hospital. I'll go check-"
>"No, that's okay Spike. I think you're right, he's fine. Let's call it a night."
>>
File: Shoo-be-doo.png (770KB, 1314x818px) Image search: [Google]
Shoo-be-doo.png
770KB, 1314x818px
>>
>>29753946
I get all of them except Ackley. I suppose that's a personal one, anon?

>>29754202
I was out being cheeki breeki at Chernobyl and I come back to this. Is good day.
>>
File: IMG_1601.png (152KB, 655x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.png
152KB, 655x685px
Page 9
>>
>>29755469
>8

bedbump for me
>>
aw one more
>>
File: 1442007161955.png (171KB, 1511x1971px) Image search: [Google]
1442007161955.png
171KB, 1511x1971px
Quite possibly the comfiest of poners.
>>
>>29756476
Quite undeniably the comfiest of poners.*

Ftfy
>>
File: 1465055241563.gif (487KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465055241563.gif
487KB, 267x200px
>>29754372
>"I make a really good breakfast too."
oh my
>"He's pretty big"
UUUU
another good update. looking forward to more
>>
I want to go walking at night with her. It would be amazing.
>>
File: Morning Snuggles.png (12KB, 761x581px) Image search: [Google]
Morning Snuggles.png
12KB, 761x581px
>>29754372

THE NEXT MORNING

>You wake up slowly, groggily, yet peacefully, to the sound of birdsong, and gentle sunlight filtered through colorful drapes.
>The immediate feelings around you are soft, warm, and comfortable, though you still feel a bit sore.
>It's a different sore now though. A good sore.
>But the bed is a bit of a mess.
>The events of the preceding night slowly filter into your consciousness.
>You turn your head and look at the green pony still dozing contentedly beside you, snuggled into your side.
>She had worked with you, talked with you, relaxed you, fed you, and then...
>Well, you would never have suspected that such a wild creature lurked beneath that mellow and relaxed exterior.
>At some point, she had made the decision to move the venue from her meditation room to her bedroom upstairs.
>What followed after that was just indescribable.
>No, literally, I'm not going to describe it. This isn't a porno.
>And then, both spent, both glowing with blissful satisfaction, you had lain together and talked of everything and nothing, until you both had finally succumbed to contented slumber.
>Twilight Sparkle is probably wondering what happened to you last night, but you don't care.
>Slowly though, you come to the realization that it wasn't the birds, or the sun, or Tree Hugger that woke you up.
>It's a high bilge alarm.
>Wanting to let Tree Hugger sleep, you do your best to peacefully disengage so you can take care of things.
>You are not successful though.
>She stirs, and tightens her grip on you, nuzzling further into your neck.
>"Stay."
>Not really possible just now.
"Um, if I don't take care of this soon, the bed's going to be even messier."
>Her violet eyes flutter open slightly and she puts on a show of pouting at you.
>She kisses your earlobe.
>"Down the hall to the left," she whispers, reluctantly releasing her hold on you.
"Thanks."
>"Hurry back."
>You are happy to oblige, once things are taken care of.
>>
>>29758093
>No, literally, I'm not going to describe it. This isn't a porno
you fucking tease
>>
I want to boner stoner poner
>>
>>29758137
You're not alone on that thought.
>>
>>
I don't quite understand this pic, but she's pretty fucking rad in it.
>>
File: indescribable.png (429KB, 639x508px) Image search: [Google]
indescribable.png
429KB, 639x508px
>>29758131
>>
File: THE WALKING DEADhugger.jpg (528KB, 902x644px) Image search: [Google]
THE WALKING DEADhugger.jpg
528KB, 902x644px
>>29759075
>>
File: peeping.jpg (58KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
peeping.jpg
58KB, 1200x800px
Anybody have a link or something for that attempted drowning story?
>>
>>29758093

At the Castle of Friendship...

>You had lingered at Tree Hugger's place all morning.
>The interactions between you had been less needful and exploratory, more playful.
>You feel you owe Princess Twilight an explanation at some point though.
>Hopefully she won't have been waiting up all night or something silly like that.
>You can pretty much come and go as you please, so you let yourself in the front door.
>And you're startled as a magical aura causes it to slam shut behind you.
>A light flickers on, and as your sun-dimmed eyes adjust to the dimmer castle interior, you are surprised to see Twilight Sparkle, giving you a look.
>"Well. What sort of time do you call this, then?"
>What are you, twelve?
>You are literally too old for this shit.
"I spent the night with a friend."
>She'd been after you to make friends, perhaps this might change the subject.
>Going from her reaction, it doesn't.
>She rises from where she was sitting and advances on you, a very serious look on her face indeed.
>"I just want you to tell me one thing, mister."
>She stops before you looking up with a disappointed expression.
>But then suddenly Twilight can't keep up her act any more, and she breaks into an excited grin.
>"How's Tree Hugger?"
>WAT?
"How did you..."
>Her grin widens.
>"Lucky guess, which your reaction confirms! So, what's going on?"
>You rub the back of your head, uncertain how much you want to tell her right now.
"Well... we like each other..."
>"Details! Give me details!"
>The only other time you've seen her smile this much is when she had just gotten a new book.
"Okay. Some of them. I had been planning to tell you anyhow. Were you sitting there waiting for me all that time?"
>"Of course not, I saw you coming and got ready. Let's go to the kitchen, you can tell me all about it there!"
>She is way too excited about this.
>But then, you're feeling pretty excited yourself.

END (seriously, enough, let them have their privacy.)
>>
>>29759870
Short and sweet and comfy. That's just right, thanks dude.
>>
I want to fuck Tree Hugger gently.
>>
>>29759870

Porn!?
>>
>>29760361
Glad you dug it. I prefer comfy to porn most of the time.
>>
File: 1490067466763.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490067466763.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>29762076
u n f
>>
>>29759369
Ooooh, she had dreadlocks.

I stopped watching when she first appeared so it never stuck, I guess.
>>
File: IRL Tree Hugger.jpg (64KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
IRL Tree Hugger.jpg
64KB, 500x618px
>no hooves
>>
>>29762762
I'd fuck a >no hooves Tree Hugger
>>
>>29762887

So would I. https://derpibooru.org/1128642
>>
File: Nature Horse.jpg (194KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Nature Horse.jpg
194KB, 1024x724px
For cuddling purposes...
>>
what size pone, is good size pone?
>>
File: 1478961597222.png (1010KB, 1700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1478961597222.png
1010KB, 1700x2000px
>>29758093

I like this. Good job!
>>
>>29763296
I wouldn't be able to get out of bed if I had a hugger plush. Waaaay too comfy.
>>
>>
File: Nature Pone.png (2MB, 2000x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Nature Pone.png
2MB, 2000x1244px
>>
File: Bedtime.png (595KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bedtime.png
595KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: Really Like Her Mane.png (757KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Really Like Her Mane.png
757KB, 1000x1000px
Pinkie Pie really likes her mane!
>>
File: kirby_ayy_lmao.jpg (4MB, 2734x2938px) Image search: [Google]
kirby_ayy_lmao.jpg
4MB, 2734x2938px
Always nice to see these threads. I have a tulpa with a Tree Hugger form. Makes her happy to see all the lovely art you guys post!
>>
File: eyyy.jpg (116KB, 1083x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eyyy.jpg
116KB, 1083x1024px
>>29766011
>>
>>
>>29766011
I'm just happy to see that there are at least a few people out there who see that there is more to the character than " Aaaayyyy, weed! LMAO, amirite?"
>>
>>
>>29759870

Might do more "Comfy Adventures of Anon & Tree Hugger" later, but I know there's at least one other writefriend with a story out there, so hopefully they'll take a crack at it too.
>>
Good thread, maaan
>>
>>29768568
it's always good to have green man, take your own crack at it
>>
>>29769269

In due time. Working on some other stories right now. But just had an idea.

CAPTCHA: "select all the pictures that match the label 'hamster'"

>One hamster, one cat, one guinea pig, one chipmunk.
>Select all
>Still bought it
>Who programs that shitshow?
>>
AGHHHH
>>
>>
>>
>>29772266
>oergano in a seaweed rap.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.