[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels or Greentexting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Hugger.png (295KB, 900x530px) Image search: [Google]
Hugger.png
295KB, 900x530px
I apologize. I did not find a fitting thread to continue this story, Life stuff happened and I couldn't get back to finish it. Posting Tree Hugger 'cause she is similar to Vanadise (I swear I was thinking of a cream body color but wrote light olive and it stuck).

There was interest from at least one of you, so, as promised I'll finish the thing.

tl;dr Hassenfeld Co. pony delivered to misanthrope depressive bipolar anon.

START: >>29679006

PICKING UP FROM: >>29679219

>A large hauling truck wakes you up when your whole house vibrates as the vehicle drives by.
>Grumbling loudly, you sit up and take a look at the end of the room.
>It's been 2 weeks since Vanadise -- the pony arrived to your house.
>You chose to lock yourself inside your house and care for the filly just to avoid Mrs. Whorelei's meddlesome antics.
>Away from the real world's pressure, your entire attention was devoted to your ward, and you aced this time with flying colors: she is now a fully grown pony, well mannered, housebroken and with a rich vocabulary.
>She's not fussy and only seeks you out when you allow it, otherwise she takes cares of her needs.
>She cleans her own litterbox, she activates her kibble feeder, and she even learned on her own how to use a low-height tap to refill her water bowl.
>You'd feel proud if it weren't for the crushing loneliness you've felt this entire time.

Continue?
>>
File: Hugger2.jpg (83KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
Hugger2.jpg
83KB, 736x981px
>>29741229

>Your stomach rumbles. As you search your pantry and fridge for food, you realize it's time you go out to the store.
>The owner was good friends with your great grandmother, who inherited you the house you live in. Seeing him greet you with enthusiast and hearing his myriad questions about your life anger you greatly, but it is the only store in at least 30 miles around.
>Vanadise has been following you this time. She always observes quietly. She's a blank flank, so you don't know her interests other than trying to cuddle you or making the best of whatever time you dedicate to playing with her.
>Just then, your body complains again, loudly, about the lack of food.
>She tilts her head at you for a moment while you hold your midsection.
>"Are you hungry, Master?"
>You chose to have her address you like that to minimize the possibility of seeing her as more than a toy.
"Yes, Vanadise. I need to bathe and go to the store."
>She thinks for a moment, then walks away from the kitchen.
>Good, that's what you conditioned her for.
>But then, she comes back with your only clean towel on her back.
>"If you don't want to head out, Master..." She says meekly, as your gaze upon her widens in unpleasant surprise -- "You can have my food. It's not much, but..."
>Oh no. You thought it gone from that first day with the filly paste.
>You did your best to not let her be this way.
>You did not want a pet. You did not want a family. You wanted her to just be a novelty toy.
>But here she is, offering you her kibble.
>>
>>29741229
if you've got nowhere else we've got a Tree Hugger thread running that you could put it in
>>29706311
>>
>>29741287

>You're upset. Conflicted. On one hand, you're furious that she'd go against her upbringing and do more than what you taught her to. On the other, you're both proud of her for doing something on her own, and thankful to almost tears that she'd try to care for you despite your cold demeanor.
>After what seems like an eternity, her soft voice calls out to you.
>"Master, are you okay? Did I do something untoward?"
"... I'm okay, Vanadise. Thank you, I cannot eat your food. I'm heading to the bathroom. Don't follow me."
>You take your towel from her roughly, and hurry up to the bathroom.
>You spend half of your time in there dwelling on the situation. Maybe a dog would be bearable. You don't have to talk to one and mantain conversation. But Vanadise is sentient.
>You're racked with guilt over the fact that she may realize she's entirely alone in this pitiful place.
>You resist the urge of driving your straight razor through your ribs as you shave, breathing deeply to try and handle all this.
>When you finally come out, there's a clean set of clothing on the edge of your bed, and your favorite shoes are lined up neatly, the inside already sprinkled with talc.

>>29741341
Thanks. I'll follow your suggestion on what I should do. As stated before, I'm new-ish here. Also, this is not Tree Hugger fanfiction, but rather, a similar Bio-toy from Hassenfeld Co. delivered to an Anon who has been driven over the edge, mentally, and can never come back.
>>
>>29741347

>Vanadise has, indeed, been watching you more than you ever thought.
>You look to the clean side of the room, thinking she'd be there waiting for praise. But it isn't the case.
>Closing your room's door, you get dressed in a hurry, not even bothering with your hair.
>As you head downstairs and dart for the main door, you see your pony with a neat little bundle in her mouth. "Mahhteh!" -- she calls to you, pointing her muzzle at you.
>Hesitantly, you take it, and you find your phone, wallet and keys packed in the handkerchief.
>You look down at her with a distraught expression, while she limits to giving you her tiniest smile.
>"Have a safe trip, Master."
>As you walk to the store, you ignore your neighbors' looks towards you. Some mumble some stuff to their companions, others ignore you after a second, and some plant their gaze on you, worried about your 2-week long seclusion.
>A door bell rings as you enter. Luckily for you, there's only a new employee watching the store. "Good afternoon" he says, but you ignore him.
>You grab cans, boxes and bags of stuff like ramen noodles, canned food and cookies. A large bottle of milk, and as you head out the pets section, you see fresh bundles of lucerne.
>Some people in this small town keep livestock, so everyday there's fresh alfalfa here for sale.
>Yes, you're considering it. A small treat. You chide yourself but still take the smallest bundle you see to take home with you.
>As you walk back, you go the long way around to avoid meeting Mrs. Whorelei, then quietly sneak int oyour house through the backdoor.
>Vanadise is pushing around your dusty vacuum cleaner.
>You drop the groceries in shock. You would know no other reaction to this at this point. Maybe if you weren't so jaded.
>>
>>29741469

Continuing here since... Yeah. This isn't really tree hugger stuff.

>She is startled by your reaction. She looks at the groceries, then at your face.
>"Master, I - I am so sorry. I didn't realize I was not supposed - Everyone I saw in the flyers -"
>The mare is trembling, visibly panicking, exacerbated by her tall and thin frame.
>You try to get a hold of yourself and reason this: Your pony just tried to vacuum your house. Without a word, you go into the living room and see that all the trash has been pushed into piles at every corner, and while still dusty, this is the cleanest that this room has ever been in -years-.
>"I am so sorry, Master! I did not mean to disturb you! I am sorry! I am sorry!"
>She follows you chanting her apologies as you walk to her corner in your room and look under her bed.
>You find out Vanadise has been hoarding marketing leaflets that arrive to your house of all kinds. Especially the ones where ladies are depicted cleaning.
>Then the rest downs on you. She's been wearing herself out while you were away, pushing and pulling that vacuum cleaner (even if it didn't work, she couldn't plug it in) to try to clean.
>Everything because she saw it on some leaflets.
>And STILL, she is smart enough to think that maybe not everyone wants their house clean, and that's why she's apologizing so profusely.
>Even crying.
>It pushes you over the edge. You start breathing rapidly and look the old grandfather clock's mirror.
>How could you do this to this innocent creature? How could you ignore her altogether?
>You lose it, and you attack the mirror with your fists for many seconds.
>But you suddenly react, and look to your little pony.
>You're afraid you scared her away, or even worse.
>But there she is, still chanting her apology a good two meters away from you.
>>
>>29741653

Last one before pausing for a bit. Hopefully it'll still be alive when I come back, maybe. Everybody's welcome to write whatever you want in greentext style, or share some feels.

>You muster all the energy you can to calm down, kneel in front of her, and pat her head. Your hand is trembling. Your face reflects your struggle to not turn this into a fit of rage thrown at anything.
>Vanadise calms down, and looks up at you.
"... It's okay. I appreciate the effort. But next time, ask me first. I don't want you hurting yourself."
>She smiles a bit, and buries her face to your ankles. You give her another reassuring pat before going back to pick up the spilt purchases.
>She walks behind you, observing you as you try to put everything in its place this time. You're tired, but you'd feel bad if you leave a mess of cans and boxes that she'll try to fix later.
>Then, you see the lucerne.
"... Huh. Hey, Vanadise, I brought you something."
>You hope with the remains of your rotten, broken, hardened heart that just like the ponies in the show like flower and hay sandwiches and whatnot, she'll like this.
>She's curious at first, and only takes a small bite. But then, she digs in as if she hadn't eaten all day.
>So, a three-foot tall little horse is eating in your kitchen.
>Suppose weirder things have happened, you think to yourself, before going to your sofa and passing out for the rest of the day.
>>
>>29741711

I see a bump, I continue this story.

>You have nightmares of trying to dodge all the guilt caused by your treatment of, well, everyone.
>Every ray of light you see slowly extinguishes before you reach it.
>Suddenly, one of the stones gets you and pins you to the ground.
>It is, however, a really bright stone.
>You wake up suddenly and look at your belly. Guess who decided to sleep on you?
>Sitting up wakes Vanadise, and as she sees you, she yawns.
>"Good morning, Master. Is everything okay? You were tossing and turning until I..."
>You had not spent the night with another body nearby in almost four years. Since the ex.
>You want to be angry, but you refrain from blurting out anything mean.
"Morning, Vanadise. Could you get off of me? ... Please."
>She obliges, carefully jumping down. Almost immediately she brings you a pair of slippers.
>You wonder if it's alright to take advantage of the little creature.
>Because you decided she's not just a toy anymore. You'll have to take care of her.
>Patting her head, you get up and make a meager serving of breakfast. Vanadise runs to your room to her automatic kibble feeder. There's no trace of the lucerne. Maybe she liked it.
>As you eat some dry cereal with a fruit, you decide you might as well not let her hurt herself anymore by trying to do your chores.
>So, with a grumble and sigh, you grab some old plastic bags from the pantry, get the broom and dustpan, then start picking up the old trash.
>A few minutes after you start, your pony comes back. She sees you cleaning and her eyes light up.
>Geez, just what has this filly been doing with her free time?
>She tries to help you by picking up parts of the piles she made yesterday to try and put them in a bag.
"No, no no. Vanadise, that's dirty. Don't worry, I'll be done soon enough. Go play, or something."
>"But, Master, we would be done faster if I helped, is not that right?"
>She pops the puppy eyes on you.
>Goddamnit Vanadise.
>>
I'll be reading this later, thanks continuing this
>>
>>29743768
thanks for continuing this*
>>
>>29743458

>You can't prevent yourself from sighing in slight frustration.
"Guess it can't be helped. I'll sweep the trash into the dustpan, and you can pick it up and put it in the bag."
>She seems quite pleased with the task you give her, and thus, together, you clean the whole first floor of the house.
>It's an exhausting task for you, so you slump on a chair in the kitchen after taking out two large bags full of crap.
>Vanadise seems to be really happy trotting around the living room now that everything's clean.
>That's until she notices you, and she frowns a bit.
>"Master, perhaps you should eat something? I can't really cook, but... Maybe some mi... Micro... Wave pizza rolls?"
>Seeing her handle new words that easily is kind of endearing. But you instantly focus back on feeling guilty of making her try to care for you.
>You can't utter your complaint before she's already jumped on the counter and is making a mess of the pizza roll box. She manages to get two of them into the microwave without breaking it apart, and presses the start button.
"Vanadise, that's dangerous. Get down from there."
>"Okay, Master! Your dinner will be ready in thirty... time!"
>You seem to forgot to have taught her about time, but she shouldn't have much trouble with it.
>Setting an extra minute for the rolls to be fully heated up, you look at the filly.
>She looks so proud of herself and happy.
>Maybe because she was able to make you dinner.
>You remember that perhaps you should give her some praise.
>After all, there's only few cases of pet ponies like her.
>Petting her mane, you try to make your voice as soft as possible:
"Thank you, Vanadise. You're a good girl."
>Maybe you'll end up getting vegetarian pizza rolls for her next time.
>>
File: tumblr_n7nl5hYhNm1todd2vo1_1280.png (179KB, 665x686px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7nl5hYhNm1todd2vo1_1280.png
179KB, 665x686px
I came back to read it and I'm interested
bumping
>>
File: Rararabump.webm (381KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rararabump.webm
381KB, 750x600px
>>
>>29744085

>A few more days pass
>You're getting used to Vanadise helping you here and there. You even start dedicating more time to her in return.
>You do not mind it as much as you've used to.
>If mom and dad could see you, they'd swear the little pony has changed you a bit.
>You won't admit it, but you like having someone who likes to watch you play your toxic MOBA games or your dreary long dungeon runs in your favorite MMORPG.
>Even your room's a bit cleaner.
>But then, you hear someone knocking insistently on the door.
>"I will get it, Master!"
>Vanadise runs off to answer the door, since you're in the middle of a world boss raid.
>After many minutes, you decide she's taking too long. You take off your headphones and decide to investigate. Getting close to your stairs, you start hearing Vanadise discussing with none else than Mrs. Whorelei.
>"Madam, please, you cannot enter other people's houses without their explicit permission!"
>"Hush, you friggin' abomination. Now, where's this young man stacked his trash this time..."
>"For the last time!" -- The filly stomps her hoof, clearly trying her best to be stern. -- "Please leave my Master's house or I will call the authorities!"
>"Oh in the name of God, just shut up already!"
>You hear a sickening crack following a strike, and a pained yelp from Vanadise.
>You run down the stairs in a hurry, prompting the nosy neighbor to notice you.
>Next to her, Vanadise is sobbing quietly: Her left foreleg is visibly broken.
"... The fuck did you do to my pony, bitch?"
>"Well, exCUSE ME! Your toy has been nagging me, while here I am trying to look out for you, I haven't seen you in weeks--"
"She is her own person, you pathetic filthy cumguzzler..."
>That's the last thing you remember before regaining your senses.
>"Master! Please stop, it's okay! Don't hurt yourself!"
>You realize you're on the ground, handcuffed and held by two police officers while paramedics are picking up Mrs. Whorelei from a small pool of her own blood.
>>
>>29741229
Read some random posts. Sounds interesting. I'd like to start from the beginning. Do you have a pastebin?
>>
>>29745825

>They're painfully restricting your breathing.
"M'sorry officers, I can't breathe. I won't struggle anymore... *cough*"
>They stand and help you up to your feet. A third police officer approaches, hanging up her cellphone.
>"Has he calmed down? You can let him go. His doctor says he'll be fine as long as we don't rile him up any further, the video puts him in the clear, and he'll probably want to take care of his pony himself."
>More than angry, you're confused. Are they really letting you go just like that? What video?
"Officer, what am I missing here?"
>"Your next door neighbor, Mr. Callas, called us when he heard the noise. We found you assaulting Mrs. Whorelei, but then your pony told us that you had a surveillance camera and we pulled the memory card from it. The woman entered your house without permission, indeed, and she broke your property... Your pony."
>You grit your teeth, and mumble a bit angrily.
"She's not a toy..."
>"I'm sorry. We are well aware of the Hassenfeld pet ponies, and like you, consider them to be at least as human as dolphins, ravens, and dogs. But for legal purposes, she's your property. That will help the case to set a restraining order against Mrs. Whorelei."
>You're quite pissed off, but she has a point. You make a visible effort to calm down.
>You're finally off the cuffs, and you immediately go to Vanadise, who is still on the floor, foreleg broken, trying to not move. She smiles at you as the policewoman addresses you again:
>"You're on the clear, Anon. We'll leave you to check on your friend. We called the closest vet shop and a doctor is on her way. Have a good day.
>The artificial temperance you tried to keep is gone completely.
>You know damn well who that vet doctor is. And you don't like the idea at all.
>She's your ex.
>>
>>29745932

I have collected the whole thing, but I'm writing it as I go. Don't have a pastebin yet, but you can see the first post for links to the beginning. But just in case:

START:
>>29679006
>>29679073
>>29679164
>>29679182
>>29679219

CONTINUES IN >>29741229 and just keep scrolling down.

I hope you're all enjoying it. I've written other sorts of things elsewhere, but first time I do something for /mlp/.
>>
File: tree_hugger.jpg (50KB, 736x751px) Image search: [Google]
tree_hugger.jpg
50KB, 736x751px
Quick bump.
>>
>>29741229
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.