[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was going to be perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1490390082491.jpg (153KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490390082491.jpg
153KB, 800x600px
This show was going to be perfect
The kind that Lauren dreamt about since she was small
All the families would gather 'round
Exclaim what a great show they had found
What she didn't know was that Hasbro was going to ruin it all.
>>
>>29734992
Reminder that OP is a spammer.
>>
>>29739472
Eh, as long as he doesn't post crappy twatter drama I won't whine.
>>
CADENCE CADENCE CADENCE

CADENCE UNICORN CADENCE

CADENCE CADENCE CADENCE
>>
>>29739460
Who else is glad that Lauren left?
>>
>>29739948
I haven't watched the show in awhile so idk if the show is better or not
>>
>>29739938
But Cadance was a pegasus
>>
>>29739948
>>29739961
Dear anon, go fuck yourself - with rape, anonymous.
>>
>>29739948
Mike Vogel, undoubtedly.

Hi, Michael.
>>
>>29739961
Faust created Candyass an unicorn, but Hasjew executives decided make her an alicorn out of nowhere without Faust's knowledge or consent. She complained and protested against that decision, and apparently it was a big deal because she left the show altogether shortly afterwards.
>>
>>29741414
Cadance was to be a duchess or something, not a princess. But, you know, princesses is what sells. Also, there's a rumor that Cadance was the OC of some Hasbro higher-up's daughter. She's cancer in equine form.
>>
>>29739460
I really don't like the yellow in her hair, it stands out like a sore thumb. Her shades of purple and pink instead blend well with the rest of the coat and eye color scheme.
>>
>>29741414
>Hasjew executives decided make her an alicorn out of nowhere without Faust's knowledge or consent
It's worse than that. Hasbro deliberately hid Cadance's change from Faust. She only discovered about it when the Canterlot Wedding episode aired. That's Hasbro for you, they will shit on your life's work, and if you show you're absolutely not okay with it, they'll do it anyway behind your back.
>>
Who's retarded idea was it to make Shining Armor, Twilight's brother? That thing came completely out of nowhere and served absolutely no purpose to the plot. It had no reason to be there. It had as much reason as a royal white unicorn having a dumb surfer's voice. Same for Cadence having a dumb blondie's voice.
>>
File: ShiningBoastful.png (198KB, 808x988px) Image search: [Google]
ShiningBoastful.png
198KB, 808x988px
>>29739460
This show was going to be perfect, the kind of show as example to them all. Everything imagined by Faust, made real and then espoust, who says one show can't really do it all?

This show was going to be perfect, then money pounced and sucked it's life-force away, the stories became hackneyed, the audience began to bleed, all in the name of new toys in the mall.

They could care less about the press, they won't take blame for all the shame! No, they will be lying when they say, that through any kind of weather they want their fans to have their pleasure, the truth is they don't care for them at all.

No, they do not love their fans, in their heart there is no chance, but they still want profit for all time!
>>
File: 1490011323518.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490011323518.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
The jews own it and they always will, lads. There was no preventing and there will be no fixing this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.