[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[>IT HURTS] #29 We mall soon? edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 488
Thread images: 78

File: 1454875792732.jpg (353KB, 2413x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1454875792732.jpg
353KB, 2413x2136px
PROMPT:
>"HI Nonny! I have a message for you from Rarity!"
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>Pinkie crosses her arms and huffs
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>Pinkie spins around and walks five feet before tensing up
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction with her accurate retelling
>Then her eyes bulge
==
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

WRITEFAGS:
Ponybones -M.I.A/K.I.A/Alive, we don't know anymore
mediocrewritefag -M.I.A
twiligh/tg/ame_night -Alive
Shade of Dusk -Dead (fortunately)

STORIES: -In order of Writer
http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D -Love Games
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA -Soarin's Silver Lining
http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr -Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love

Previous thread: >>29523716
>>
>"video games"
Green of Anon who's pretty good at video games when? Hard on for miles, cougars, Christmas cakes, arts, and older women in general optional but preferred.
>>
>>29714585
Read Love Games
>>
File: it will always hurt.jpg (88KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
it will always hurt.jpg
88KB, 500x281px
>>
>>29714576

>ScorpDK

Unf.

Sameface be damned, his art is almost as soft as doxy's
>>
File: 1489449539060.jpglj.jpg (957KB, 1262x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1489449539060.jpglj.jpg
957KB, 1262x1386px
>>
>>29714853
Is finally dead. Woop woop!
>>
>>29714585
Agree with >>29714669 hopefully Ponybones will be able to give us an update.

>>29714576
*dies of beetus* that is a perfect pic OP. Thanks.
>>
>speaking of "Love Games"
I like what appears to be a shift to SB perspective. But the cliffhanger leaves me worried about Anon's state of mind. HANG IN THERE ANON!
>>
>>29714253
>Well, maybe next week.
>Earlier, if Soarin breaks up with Silver and Moondancer goes for him.
>That's a horrible thought.
>You hope he doesn't.
>He gets along with everyone.
>Basically. Pretty much. Not raging *assholes*, but pretty much ooooh, speaking of assholes...
>"Why do you even *own* a buttplug? I thought you weren't into anal?"
>"I got it for you."
>Dawww. You hope they kiss.
>They kiss!
>But they're kissing wrong!
>Those aren't the right lips!
>Disappointed as you are, all you can do is shrug.
>Or burst out the closet, let her know she's doing it wrong, and get *your* butt kicked in.
>But not, like, in the fun way.
>Your thighs are bigger, but in the plumper and softer way, and hers are solid muscle and that wouldn't be very awesome on your end.
>Besides, who are you to complain anyway? Moony seems happy enough.
>Just... you know... it's not romantic.
>Spitfire should have started with the mouth and worked her way down as she worked that plug in.
>Mhm!
>That's how you'd want her to do it to you.
>And... it's not like they'd have to break up or anything. Spitfire's pretty poly (which is the polite term for slutty these days, you think).
>And she's not *really* slutty, just man-type slutty.
>Not quite Soarin-levels of fidelity, but she wouldn't cheat on someone she was *seriously* dating.
>(Dude's got some issues, but that's okay, it makes him a good guy.)
>Aww, now you gave yourself the sads.
>You hope they don't break up.
>Not Moony and Spitfire (but them too, you guess).
>Soarin and Silver Spoon.
>They aren't right for each other.
>Seeing them together today (NOT THAT YOU SAW ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WENT HOME WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING HOME EACH AND EVERY TIME AND YOU NEVER CAME BACK), you know that now.
>For certains.
>>
>>29715572
You even included some butt stuff *sniff* you're the best /tg/n
>>
>>29715572
>They might be, sometime in the future, but not right now.
>And not *just* because she's a kid and he's not a pedo (you hope, because it would be *really* super sad if they finally worked their issues out only for her to age out of his range of interest).
>They just aren't right for each other right now.
>Poor girl doesn't know what she's doing.
>Kind of like Spitfire.
>That is NOT how you use that.
>"Um..."
>"What?"
>"That... uh... doesn't feel good."
>"Oh. More lube?"
>"No, just... go a little slower."
>They should be more like that!
>Openly communicating!
>And knowing what they're talking about!
>That's the problem, you think.
>They're trying, because Soarin always tries. He's a good guy and Silver's a smart girl, but she just doesn't know *what* to communicate.
>She can't tell Soarin to go slower if she doesn't know that he needs to go slower!
>(But hopefully he's not putting anything in her butt because that would hurt and probably kill her.)
>She can't know things if she hasn't made the mistakes necessary to learn them yet.
>(And some of those mistakes might KILL HER!)
>They're just so wrong for each other right now.
>It'd be a real shame if they ruined their chances at something beautiful because they didn't wait for her to grow up.
>You gave yourself the sads.
>Seriously bad sads.
>Even watching lesbians lesbianing it up can't get rid of them.
>You sigh, push open the closet door, and begin the sad, saddity sad shuffle home, ignoring the indignant screaming of furious lesbians.
>It's just too sad.
>They're both trying so hard.
>Hopefully they don't break up.
>You don't think your little girl heart could take it.

END CHAPTER 9.5
>>
>>29715630
CANCEL END CHAPTER 9.5
>It must be true love.
>Otherwise they wouldn't try so hard when nothing's going right for them.
>They must truly love each other.
>At least, that's what you think.
>And maybe that's what *they* think.
>You sigh.
>You hope they aren't mistaking trying hard for true love, because they're both the type to do that.
>Maybe you should -
KLONK.
Oh. Weird.
Everything just went black.

RESUME END CHAPTER 9.5
>>
>>29715630
God fucking damnit
>>
>>29714853
I'm so happy people liked my meme man.
>>
>>29715791
It's a dank meme, I'm just disappointed Shade never got to see it would have probably made him go into another Chris Chan style depressive saga
>>
>>29715813
maybe he did, that he hasn't spoken since it reared it's head could go either way.
>>
>>29714576
busy, not dead but enjoy kicking at the gravestone you erected. Been busy in the machine shop and sticking to the Pastebin for posting.
>>
>>29715929
also been editing as instructed/insisted upon. Interesting seeing that I am still a target and source of loathing upon my return to reading Twiligh/tg/ame_night's story. Surprised Ponybones wandered back.
>>
>Well.
>Apparently she likes it.
I know I do.

It is like PP is reading my mind regarding Soarin and Silver Spoon. I share the same concerns. Though I don't take Soarin for a pedo. It's just the fugged up way DT started the whole thing. I'm hoping they'll realize the potential their relationship has if they'll just be patient. Otherwise would make everyone sad. PP doesn't want sad. We don't want sad either. Well, I can't speak for everyone but I think most of us don't want sad.
>>
>>29715929
>>29715952
>not dead
Well, I guess it's true. You can't kill something that doesn't have a life
>>
>>29715976
I don't want sad fellow anon.
>>
>>29716010
I don't either, but we just have to face the facts anon Shade is just too autistic to know he's not wanted here
>>
>>29715669
kek, thanks for some interesting side story. I'm kinda liking it.
>>
>>29715952
We like poneyboney, he wouldn't have found his way back without our prayers bringing him home. No prayer keeps this guy out, tho
>>29715992
>>29716024
For examples.
>>
>>29715929
>>29715952
This Anon is glad you're updating the pastebin. I like what I've read so far even though some of it is a bit 'over the top'.

I've also noticed where you've tried to improve based on the past greens I've found versus what's in the pastebin. That's good. Keep it up.

And I loved the Black Lagoon references.
>>
>>29715669
Pinkie, sweetheart....just. Make sure you have someone that can post bail.
>>
>>29716159
I'd b more worried about murder by Spitfire than going to jail.
>>
>>29716159
I don't think a jail could hold her unless they had some kind of quantum containment field. (Totally made up science stuff.)
>>
>>29715669
>I'll smack the green outta you!

Seriously though, even when she gets knocked out, she does not care about the fourth wall.
>>
File: pinkie baking a cake.jpg (466KB, 1412x1568px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie baking a cake.jpg
466KB, 1412x1568px
>>
>>29716154
Roberta has more fun in the third paste set. I think it is funny that the English dub of her is Tabitha St. Germain and her charge is voiced by Cathy Wesluck. Rarity guarding Spike? Oh my...
>>
File: 628_313564832090962_349074666_n.png (191KB, 436x458px) Image search: [Google]
628_313564832090962_349074666_n.png
191KB, 436x458px
>>29715992
>>
>>29717564
Uhmm, need a hand Pinkie? I'd be happy to help out.
>>
>>29717940
>>29717967
Still haven't figured out how to reply to multiple posts Chris?
>>
>>29717940
I think I'm about 2/3rds the way through the 3rd set now. True, that is pretty funny.
>>
>>29719025
There is no mall.
>>
>>29715669
CHAPTER 10

>You are Soarin and you're not sure about today.
>Maybe you should call up Silver and cancel.
>She'd might take it pretty hard, but it also might be what she needs.
>Also might be what you need.
>You'd been out pretty late with Blossom.
>It's been a while since you've stayed up until sunrise.
>Even if you weren't completely exhausted, you're still thinking over what she'd said.
>None of it seems wrong, even if it doesn't feel right.
>Even if it did, you're in no position to make any decisions right now, not on three hours of shitty sleep.
>You'd hardly fallen into your bed when you got a panicked call from a number you didn't recognize. Something about helping hide a body.
>>
>>29720640
The question on everybody's mind: did Soarin make Blossomforth blossom forth that night?
>>
>>29720640
Oh....shit. Spitfire killed Pinkie, didn't she.
>>
>>29720682
Nahh, you can't kill Pinkie, she's like Shade - only well liked... and wanted... with family and friends that care about her... and able to use contractions.. and (probably) not autistic. Correction: aside from being difficult to kill, Pinkie is nothing like Shade.
>>
>>29720695
She might be a little autistic. Just enough to be very hyper.
>>
>>29720699
The Pie family in general probably is, just think of the other sisters
>>
>>29720675
I doubt it. I seems to me that they're becoming each other's confidants. While Spits is his best-friend he knows it can take awhile to get her to talk seriously about things. Besides, he knows shes probably occupied with Moonie at the moment anyway.
>>
>>29720715
I know, I've just been waiting a while to use that pun, plus it would add some moist tasty drama
>>
>>29720725
>been waiting a while to use that pun
kek Sorry it went over my head. I blame sleep deprivation.

>moist tasty drama
Indeed it would. Though I think they've all been through the wringer enough times now.
>>
Why the anal-blowing fuck is this shitty greentext thread so goddam persistent? Can't you fuckers take the hint and die already?
>>
>>29720867

>Can't you fuckers take the hint and die already?

No?
>>
>>29720867
Are you saying >IT HURTS to read this?
>>
>>29717940
>>29719501
Dammit Shades! I knew putting DT and Buttface in the same room was going to be a bad idea. Hopefully SS won't go along with it or tip off Anon to what's going on. She seemed to be extending an olive branch earlier.
>>
>clock out for lunch
>sit down to write next part
>have no plan for what happens next
>turn on music
>shuffle brings up this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgNyQocxoCM
That's ominous.
>>
>>29720867
So, did you feel like bitching to us because your shit thread died? That isn't our fault numbnuts.
>>
>>29720640
>They'd hung up before you were even fully awake. Apparently she - whoever she was - woke up.
>You hadn't even set the phone down before your head hit your pillow.
>If you were smart, you would cancel on Silver. Do this tomorrow, instead.
>If you were smart, you wouldn't be dating an insecure child who would blame herself and think you didn't like her anymore.
>You also wouldn't have burnt through what little you had in your wallet paying for Blossom's meal.
>She said you didn't have to, but you did.
>Was the least you could do to make up for her time.
>Besides, it let you feel like you had some control over things again, instead of relying on others for everything.
>Blossom probably understood. You think that's why she didn't argue and you appreciate that.
>Either that, or... or stuff.
>It's fine.
>You're going to take Silver and Diamond out today and try to have some fun.
>Things will just be a little tight. That's all.
>You have to get some gas, but if you don't top up the tank, you should have enough left for some smoothies or something. Maybe a little present.
>>
>>29720951
Shade, we are proud that you finally stopped using your name to shitpost, really. We mean that from the bottom of our black and rotting hearts, but pretending to be a fan of your mediocre story, with even worse writing, just so you can masturbate to anyone agreeing with you by accident. That is just crossing the line from pathetic, to human garbage. Just stop, you embarrassing yourself even harder than before when you were actually writing.
>>
>>29721022
>Or... maybe you should call Silver and cancel.
>You're standing by your car, keys in your right hand. You have been for a few minutes now.
>In your other hand is your phone.
>You were going to call them anyway. Let them know you're on your way.
>But... you could cancel.
>Wait until tomorrow. Or next weekend when you have a bit more money to spend.
>You couldn't even take them to a movie today.
>Maybe the museum. It's free on Saturdays.
>Silver might enjoy it.
>>
>>29721050
GO SPEND TIME WITH THEM, BE THE WALL!
>>
>>29720970
>check thread on phone while standing in line at the food truck.
>sees >>29720970
Aw, crap.

well, not to put ideas in anyone's heads but... Since Soarin was with Blossom who did DT call?
>>
>>29721050
oh, phew. Ok. What >>29721056 said. Just go. Things need to be said.
>>
Oh Ponybones, where art thou Ponybones
>>
>>29720867
>anal-blowing fuck

Someone read chapter 9.5
>>
>>29721157
DT probably didn't call anyone.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29723170
Unf, she grows into her swimsuit mom body nicely.
>>
File: 1490075794351.png (211KB, 714x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490075794351.png
211KB, 714x900px
We /mall/ yet?
>>
File: 1455488461706.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455488461706.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>29723400
That pic
>my dick
>>
>>29723426
Found it earlier today, and it sums up almost everything I want from this thread
>>
>>29723578
I think we all want this.
>>
Bump from 9
>>
>>29721040
not that you believe me but that is not me.
>>29720867
some made a pact with a devil. Others apparently come for the abuse
>>29720951
my fiance actually came up with that idea...
>>
>>29721040
>>29724741
Indeed it is not. This is the newfag that tried to binge read all pastebins and greens in as few days as possible. That combined with sleep deprivation muddled all the stories up in my brain. Skimmed through them again recently to sort 'em out. I stand by what I said before; nothing stood out as HORRIBLE to me. Eye roll, face palm, 'you gotta be kidding me' moments? Yes. Writing skills could use some improvements? Certainly. I come for the stories. Give me some laughs, some d'awws, some pokes in the feels and I'm happy. I don't expect perfection just entertainment.
>>
>>29725298
>don't
Proof that what this anon says is true.
>>
>>29724741
>Shade "Chris Chan" of Dusk has a gf and you don't

Is autism the answer to my loneliness?
>>
>>29725473
are you talking about love?
>>
File: Shade and 'Fiance'.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shade and 'Fiance'.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>29724741
>my fiance actually came up with that idea...
Pic related, it's Shade and his lady

>>29725298
>Claims not to be him
>Talks exactly like him
Stop lying Chris, you're not very good at it
>>
>>29725795
I want a chubby autistic girl who watches pone to love.

Why are we still here? Just to feel pain?
>>
>>29725473
No, going outside is.
>>
>>29725298
Shade, your writing is so obviously shit that its impossible not to see you. Stop trying to pull this bullshit, our thread has an odd number of actually intelligent Anon's here...for some reason. You talk like a pretentious retard from FimFic/Redit/other gratuitous shithole that like likes incompetent readers/writers. Fuck off.
>>
>>29721050
>Might.
>Probably not.
>Just because a girl likes to read, that doesn't automatically make her a total nerd.
>She's not like Twilight Sparkle, with her nose in a damn textbook every second of every day. A normal book, maybe. There's a difference.
>Diamond wouldn't like it. That's for damn sure.
>You don't know why you let Silver talk you into letting her tag along.
>>
>>29726920
GO FUCKER, YOUR LADIES ARE WAITING, TRYING TO GIVE THEM THE BEST DAY EVER IS BETTER THAN NOT DOING IT AT ALL!
>>
>>29726974
What are you talking about? Blossom isn't waiting.
>>
>>29727346
Silver and Diamond, obviously. Blossom is in the friendzone.
>>
>>29714576
Shove her off and then rape.
>>
>>29728003
>Implying she doesn't want to make you work out while fucking her on the ball
Do you even lift?
>>
>>29728017
no.
>>
>>29726920
>She's just going to drag everything down and make today miserable.
>Next weekend would be better. She might not be available.
>You should...
>... stop making excuses.
>You're going to the mall.
>>
>>29728113
WE GOING MALL NOW MOTHERFUCKERS, GET HYPED FOR SEXY TIMES AHEAD!
>>
>>29728149
Mall literally never. They're going to get there and find out it burned down that morning.
>>
>>29728875
Get out.
>>
>>29728875
Sounds fun, but we know that doesn't happen. If the mall burns down, Soarin can't bang Blossom in the bathroom while Diamond and Silver are getting new piercings.
>>
>>29730581
Plus how would he bump into Anon in the mall if there is no mall?
>>
>>29730581
>Implying Silver wont try to get Soarin to fill up Diamond's butt in the changing room
Shame on you.
>>
>>29731292
>implying that wouldn't kill her
>>
>>29725298
>>29724741
Well Shades, I tried. I'll drop it now. If anything you know there's at least one Anon out there who's enjoying the story even with its "Super White Knight next thing you're going to tell me he's a Secret Agent" Anon.

Keep trying to improve. Checkout http://thewritepractice.com/write-story/ . I hope it'll help strengthen your writing. Consider tips 4, 5 and 8 in particular.

By the way, fiance of Shades. DAMMIT it'll all be your fault if it all goes tits up. (Congrats to both you as well.)
>>
File: diamond silver 000002.png (738KB, 1024x1133px) Image search: [Google]
diamond silver 000002.png
738KB, 1024x1133px
>>
>>29732639
Unf, love that picture.
>>29731734
Please, she actually play's with her butt a lot. She'll be fine.
>>
>>29732057
>fiance of Shades
She's not real
>>
>>29733136
No shit Sherlock, neither is the guy "defending him" and binged on his story. If you want the captain obvious hat then you can wear it for today I guess.
>>
>>29733146
You're very angry anon, did someone piss on your tendies?
>>
>>29733507
Both, at the same time.
>>
>>29732639
Although DT's face seems slightly lower than it should. Makes it seem she has a huge forehead. SS is a qt here though.
>>
>>29733507
Hold human SS on your lap. She can hold pony SS on hers.
>>
>>29733564
There you go! Problem solved.
>>
>>29728113
>Whatever else you may be, you're a man of your word.
>For better or worse.

>You are Silver Spoon and you're nervously checking your watch for something like the third time this minute.
>Yes, you're wearing a watch. In *this* day and age.
>Diamond has already pointed out how silly it is. Twice.
>It was the first thing she said when you got her out of bed and into her shower.
>She doesn't understand and you haven't bothered to explain. She wouldn't get it even if you tried.
>The girl is still half asleep, even after her shower and getting dressed.
>She must have had a late night, though you can hardly imagine what or with who.
>She can hardly keep her eyes open, so you had let her fall back into bed to doze once she was ready.
>You'd even picked out her clothes with that in mind. They won't wrinkle.
>Now you're just waiting on Soarin - and checking your watch over and over.
>That's why you wore it.
>It's not about knowing the time. It's about giving you something to fiddle with.
>You spent too long on your hair to mess it up like you always do when you're nervous, and right now you are very nervous.
>He shouldn't be this late.
>True, you had never set an exact time, but you expected him to arrive before now.
>>
>>29733776
>getready
for Diamond Tiara to overdose!
>>
>>29733797
ON SOARIN'S DICK, OH!
>>
>>29733806
>>29733808
Conflicting responses. Does he dick her to death or not?
>>
>>29733756
Did I miss some posts or is this taking place a couple of days after Soarin's talk with Blossom at the dinner? What did they talk about anyway? I'm kind of lost and confused now.
>>
>>29733756
>Yes, you're wearing a watch. In *this* day and age.
What's wrong with wearing a watch?
>>
>>29733837
I think someone already dicked her higher brain functions out
>>
>>29733756
>Maybe he's not late.
>Maybe he's not coming.
>You screwed up last night.
>You should have put on a smile and pretended everything was okay.
>You should have pretended you aren't insane.
>You should have pushed aside your issues and uncertainty and tried to be more adult.
>You screwed up.
>You *are* a screw up.
>He's not coming.
>It's been 46 seconds since you checked your watch last, and he still hasn't arrived.
>You don't blame him.
>You should have stayed with him.
>You should have slept with him.
>You should have spread your legs and let him do what he wanted.
>You screwed up.
>Twelve more seconds have passed.
>You can't blame him for not coming.
>You're the one who pushed *him* away last night, and all because you felt awkward and weird.
>You never even figured out why.
>You're such a stupid child.
>He shouldn't waste his time on you.
>Even if he loves you, he shouldn't.
>Even if he comes, you should -
>Your phone rings.
>You're so focused on your watch that you barely answer it before it goes to voicemail.
>"Hey, Silver. I'm on my way."

>>29733952
It's been maybe 6 or 8 hours since they left the diner.
Their conversation isn't in covered and may have mostly been arguing about WHFB vs AoS or Blossom sucking Soarin's cock until he wasn't so depressed.

>>29734049
That's tempting. Horrifying, but tempting.
Not sure if Darkest Timeline material or I should include it in the story proper.
>>
>>29734084
>Blossom sucking Soarin's cock until he wasn't so depressed.
aka best timeline

>Not sure if Darkest Timeline material or I should include it in the story proper.

It is possible for a girl to pass out when cumming, so I imagine losing control of your higher brain functions (temporarily) could also be a thing
>>
>>29734084
>>29734110
Would that count as a mind fuck, or more of a skull fuck?
>>
>>29734138
....Why not both?
>>
>>29734110
That depends on which spoiler.
If it's the first, I'm a Sigmarfag, though I wish it had been an alternative system instead of a straight up replacement. I miss huge blocks of infantry, 6th edition's magic phase, and fucktons of options on heroes..
If it's the second, a writefag who was just given a very dark solution to two problems by utilizing an unresolved Chekov's gun.
>>
bump from 9
>>
When we get to the mall there better be a drunk guy wandering into a pet store looking for Sprite.

You have to do it, tg/n. It's mandatory.
>>
>>29735404
.....I don't get it. Was that a scene in the other story?
>>
>>29735424
I don't get it either, but pretty sure it wasn't in TMWFFSB
>>
>>29735424
>>29735638
It's a thing from one of his other greens, in another general.
>>
>>29734084
Thanks. I'll go with the first one about WHFB vs AoS. The second one sounds like a fun, unrelated one-shot though.
>>
>9
>>
>>29735404
That would be awkward. If ponies were kept as pets, I'm sure we would have heard about it by now. On the other hand, it would make >>29733507 possible.
>>
PUSSSSYY
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29734084
No Silver. Have a little more faith in him. I think he's truly come to care for you and your well-being.
>>
>>29728163
Hitler incarnate, didn't expect to see a meme like this in my lifetime.
>>
>>29726358
eh... I don't understand how I come off as pretentious but that is obviously me there
>>29725881
Trying to take me down a peg is a fetish now I guess. I seriously don't get it but then again that is me. Plus I know trying to fight this perception or thought pattern that I am going anon to boost myself is only going to reinforce the perception. If this fits with the thought of the other poster noted above thinks is arrogance, I really can't comment other than to end up highlighting that the post was made in actually responding.
>>29725298
Thanks for liking it and I have gone over the top too much in the story. Working on evening out the flow with some time skips mixed in to move the story closer to the conclusion as working on this story, as cathartic as it is, is consuming time I need for studying for certifications and learning ROS for projects.
>>
>>29739088
>the post was made in actually responding
Congratulations Shade, your ability to write meaningless shit that makes no sense continues to surprise and impress
>>
>>29739088
>Thanks for liking it
Stop replying to yourself Chris, it's weird, and more than a little creepy although that's par for the course I guess
>>
>>29739088
>consuming time I need for disappointing my pretty cool dad even more than I already have
FTFY faggot
>>
>>29732057
missed this one in my last post.
Got off the rails of my plans by wandering into the "super white knight" type of direction. I sought to have someone who overly plans ahead a la "Xanatos Gambit" and the thread was liking it at first or so I thought. Initially, he, Nonny, was based around myself in HS only not left my hometown and where I did have patents in the works back then with a dose of my current projects tossed in. Successes of his were time compressed because he was lucky, extremely lucky, in the rate it paid off as I have seen many teen and adult inventors do if they hit the market just right. His home is based on the house I lived in, 70 acres and all. Pinkie is the friend everyone needs and a nice plot tool for chaos but still grounded(ish) as the show often explores.
To think, I started all my time on this story just to keep the thread alive due to the noted wandering off of Ponybones, the hectic schedule of /TG/N delaying his posts, and the growing infrequency of Mediocrewritefag's posts, as well as the Janitors being over-eager frequently sending it into archive/death. saying this makes me sound arrogant to many but that was my original purpose. Trying to toy back with people here, though, goes flatly as their minds are made up and saying such will only make them angrier, or so it has appeared. As such is why I only do my Pastebin when I post the story, running Grammarly on the Word file and the posts to correct most of my grammar issues I have been yelled at for in the past.
>>
>>29739137
>>29739141
>>29739146
Enjoying the one-hand typing as you aim to maim my outlook?
>>
>>29739150
>>29739154
>tl;dr - The Chris Weston "Shade of Dusk" Chandler diaries continue
>>
>>29739150
>>29739088
Your speech patterns are the problem dumbass, timeskips wont fix anything...aside from making it shorter. And we know its just you complementing yourself. You cant even bring yourself to change your retarded way of speaking to fake it properly. Go and get beat over the head by wordsmiths in /lit/, then come back here, and no. The medieval prose thread doesn't count, and those idiots are the ones actively holding you back....besides yourself anyways.
>>
File: words to live by.jpg (84KB, 309x473px) Image search: [Google]
words to live by.jpg
84KB, 309x473px
I used to think you guys were way too harsh on Shade. Still do, but now I can't say he doesn't bring it on himself.

Shade, stop trying to defend yourself from every single thing you think is criticism. Either try to improve your writing you obviously have, but continue trying to do so or ignore them and keep going. I appreciate the reasons you began posting your story and respect your persistence, but dude. No. This part? This is what you're doing all wrong.
Stop that.
Bad writefag.
If you've abandoned this thread to post purely on the pastebin, then sticking around and responding to commentary is only going to rile folks up again. That doesn't help them or you.
If you haven't abandoned the thread, keep posting your story here. What have you got to lose? If they're going to bitch about it either way, just fucking do it.
Besides, either you're samefagging or there's at least one anon who was enjoying your story. Whichever it was, there's some dedication to it, though one is a little more pathetic than the other.
I wasn't reading your story and I won't read it because, writing and plot quality aside, it's not the kind of story I want to read, but I liked you posting it here. At the very least, you were doing something you wanted to do, kept the thread up, and made it look like we had content at times we didn't. At best, there were some people who liked it enough to read it. Also people who hated it enough to read it. Either way is a win.
Post your content here, continue trying to improve, and stop being such a pussy.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29739974
That is a intelligent requirement dude, your giving him to much credit. At this point he is a glorified shitposter. Continually writes in ways that are incorrect, dropping the quality of the thread, and then trying to defend his dumbass way of speaking is all he is here to do. And besides, just a cursory glance at the way the "fan" writes shows its clearly his pathetic ass trying to make a fake hypeman. So you are right in him being pathetic. It just isn't in his nature to not be a pussy, either take his shit down your throat or he is gone, and frankly, good riddance.
>>
File: 1489055280614.gif (2MB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1489055280614.gif
2MB, 300x186px
>>29740014
>dropping the quality of the thread
>>
>>29740043
To be fair, the irony of that statement as we are pretty much the loli thread hasn't escaped me either, but you get the idea. Shade would shit up any thread with the way he writes...unless it was some old world theme or something like that. Hell, if he did it medieval style his speech impediment would actually work out then.
>>
>>29739974
Frankly, I lost where I left off but I have a clue so I am considering posting again if I find an archive of thread 26 or 27.
also, indeed... bad writefag. I often forget that several people, in general, would attack a ham sandwich
as for returning, I really don't know why I have even been responding to things I see. I really only came back around to get links for Pastebins and should vacate as I really do have a problem of trying to defend myself even if I know intellectually it is futile.
>>
>>29734084
Blossom needs some love man. Maybe silver would be nice enough to let soarin fuck her, just as long as she could hold his hand as he rails her.
>>
>>29740164
>I am considering posting again if I find an archive of thread 26 or 27.
You can't even use the fucking archive? Christ, you're even more of a worthless disappointment to your father than I'd thought
>>
>>29740164
>several people, in general, would attack a ham sandwich
If you hadn't confirmed it before, with literally every aspect of your writing and personality, then a nonsensical dumb ass non sequitur like that is the final nail in the coffin for confirming you're either Chris Chan, or his long lost brother
>>
>>29740264
>she could hold his hand
kinky
>>
File: 1478045972239.jpg (380KB, 556x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478045972239.jpg
380KB, 556x1024px
>>
>>29740880
Breed her until your dick smells like her pussy.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29739088
This is the newfag of >>29725298 and >>29732057.
>...gone over the top too much...
eh, no worries. There's Suicidal Anon at one extreme of the thread and Super-White-Knight at this extreme of the thread. Yin Yang. Yeah, that's it.

I hope time-skips are used sparingly. I'm not a fan of them as they tend to leave me with more unanswered questions in my mind. I do understand the need to pay more attention to IRL stuff though.

>...running Grammarly....
Hmm, maybe that's what I'm sensing in the story's dialog. Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it feels; 'off' or 'monotone'.
>>
>>29740264
yeah, she does. I doubt she's completely over what happened in the woods yet though.
>>
>>29733756
>>She must have had a late night, though you can hardly imagine what or with who.
If she didn't go straight to Silver's then where did she go?
>>
>>29744156
>This is the newfag
Nice of you to admit you're a newfag Shade

>>29744209
She needs a different kind of wood to cure her

>>29744218
For a good hard dicking from Cheerilee
>>
>>29744156
Your really going to try and stick with this pretend newfag skit? Whatever man, be as pathetic as you want I guess.
>>
>>29745387
Hell yeah man.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29744218
Nowhere. She stayed home, didn't call anyone, and got wasted on pills.
>>
>>29747084
Is Pills a new character? When did he get introduced?
>>
>>29747084
I hope not but you're probably right. She seemed to recognize the harm she'd do if she took that path a couple of posts ago though.

>>29747162
kek
>>
File: 1485994763685.jpg (81KB, 456x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485994763685.jpg
81KB, 456x700px
>when rambling pays off
>when unresolved hooks I had no plans for lead to the final conflict
>when everything comes together perfectly
>when this reaction image is more appropriate than the one I was going to use from Murcielago
>when it hurts to know what I have to write
I hope >>29734049 is proud of himself.
>>
>>29749037
So long as the only hurting that's going on is of the feels, and lovingly stretched holes variety, I trust you to finish what is right.
>>
>>29749037
The moment you know your story has come to life and begins to write itself.

>...to know what I have to write
ruh roh, should I worry?
>>
>>29749037
>I hope >>29734049 is proud of himself.
As proud as I was when I suggested fucking Silver in the butt
>>
>>29744696
>She needs a different kind of wood to cure her
kek, I'd love to try and help her.
>>
>>29750069
If it turns out better then that, I have to salute you.
>>
>>29751125
That turned out fabulously though
>>
>>29751150
True, but we want Silver to get off to it this time, no hurting...well too much anyways, some things are just unavoidable. Oh, and we do need to have Silver give Diamond a fucked silly face.
>>
>>29734084
"Oh. Hi. Good. I'm... um..."
>"Gotta go. Traffic's pretty bad."
"Oh."
>"See you in a bit."
"O-"
>He's already hung up.
>That's fine.
>You wouldn't want to talk to yourself either, after what you did last night.
>And... and... it's not like he's the safest driver.
>Yeah.
>He should focus on his driving.
>That thought doesn't exactly cheer you up, but it does divert you off your prior train of thought.
>Better to worry about him than -
>A pair of arms suddenly embrace you from behind.
>"Don't worry," Di mumbles, her voice slurred slightly from sleepiness and her breasts pressing heavily against your back as she squeezes you close. "Stop worrying."
"I'm... I'm not."
>"You are, an' I care 'bout you, Sil. I want you t'be happy."
>She crushes you even tighter, almost as tight as Soarin can.
>"Iono what's wrong, Sil, but everything'll be fine."
>>
>>29751496
>You want to melt in arms, but the instant your body begins to relax Di starts to drag you down.
>She can't even stand.
>You're surprised she was able to wash herself this morning, even more so that she had insisted.
>Probably trying to wake herself up, because she must have taken a shower the night before.
>She hadn't reeked of night sweat and her towel had still been damp.
>You'd noticed that much before she kicked you out of the bathroom.
>"Everything'll be fine," Di repeats, whispering sensuously into your ear. "I care 'bout you, Sil. Promise me it'll all be fine."
"Y-yeah... It'll..."
>You take a deep breath, just as Soarin had taught you.
>Relax.
>You have to relax.
>It's impossible.
>All you can do is replace one insecurity with another.
>Di doesn't release you as you draw in air, her chest digging into your back.
>Not uncomfortably.
>You could... *understand*... how some people could enjoy such a feeling.
>Perhaps even how you could.
>If you weren't so worried.
>If you weren't so insecure.
>If you weren't so insane.
>You could never do the same for Soarin.
>He would hardly notice.
>He would notice *her*.
>You're glad she only watched.
>That she seems to *prefer* watching.
>You could never compete.
>>
>>29751947
"It'll..."
>"He cares 'bout you, Sil."
>Is it you shuddering as you slowly emptying your lungs, or is it her?
"I... I know."
>You force yourself to stand straight. Rigid. Firm. Shoulders squared as best as your frame can allow.
>You have to, or she'll drag you down.
"Everything will be fine."
>"Good."
>She doesn't fight you as you drag her back towards her bed, doesn't struggle as you pull her arms from around you and slowly let her down into her bed.
>Normally she would. To prove a point, if nothing else.
>Di must be exhausted.
>Stayed up too late rea... uh, no. That would be you. Never her.
>You don't know *what* she does the nights you don't stay with her. Whatever it is leaves her like this, sometimes.
>Usually it's no problem to deal with.
>Just fall into bed with her.
>Simply do what she wants.
>This is the first time you haven't simply been following her lead.
>"Is he coming?" she mumbles as her head hits her pillow. "Wake m'up when he gets here."
"Yeah, but..."
>You need her to tell you what to do.
>Last night proved you can't manage on your own.
>At the same time, your new fears rise ominously at the thought.
"... you can stay here. If you want, I mean. You don't *have* to -"
>She shakes her head with more energy than you've seen all day.
>"No. I wanna go."
>>
>>29751947
>You want to melt in arms,
I think your missing something
and you might have missed a post somewhere here. Or I am just not noticing something here.
>>
>>29752047
I cocked up. Should be "in her arms." Will fix for pastebin. Thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>29752132
yup
>>
>>29752047
>missed a post
Seems fine to me.
>>
>>29752015
Thanks for the update /tg/n.

Hmm, what did she do? Is she still worried about pushing Soarin away?
I hate Silver thinks she's insane. Soarin's poor choice of words seemed to have stuck with her.

>He would notice *her*.
Wait, what?

>"He cares 'bout you, Sil."
Yes, yes he does Silver. You're not competing as he's already falling for you.
>>
>>29753631
>Wait, what?
Bitch Filly watched (and photoed) their first time fucking, it's how this entire mess started
>>
>>29755842
Right, I'm just confused about it in context with:
>You could never do the same for Soarin.
>He would hardly notice.
>He would notice *her*.
>That she seems to *prefer* watching.
>You could never compete.

Oh! Maybe she's self-conscience about the size of her chest compared to DT? That probably makes more sense.

>>29754910
excellent pic, anon. thanks.
>>
File: 1422052628470.gif (490KB, 510x420px) Image search: [Google]
1422052628470.gif
490KB, 510x420px
>Diamond realizes page 8 ain't great
>>
Is this pedophillia?

Is Anon the same age as Sweetie Bell or Rarity?
>>
>>29756401
Not technically, no, and approximately.
>>
>>29756401
Not really. He is older than Sweetie and a little younger than Rarity.
>>
>>29756401
>>29756482
>>29756530
They're all in High School so they'd be within a few years of age of each other. "Romeo and Juliet" laws should apply in most if not all cases.
>>
The suspense. the anticipation.
>>
>It's tough to concentrate with all the motion going on stage.
>You're try to help build a 2nd spot platform behind the audience. "We NEED another spotlight!" Complained the wannabe actors.
>You tried explaining that the gym; which doubles as a "theater", just doesn't have the room.
>"Just make something to set one of the rolling spots on."
>>
>>29758014
Da fuk you trying to say here?
>>
>>29757949
Silver already has a date, she wouldn't share. At least not with an older woman than him.
>>
>>29758014
>You try not to roll your eyes at Back Stage; former “Bridleway” star and current Drama teacher and Theater Club sponsor.
“Fine.”
>You and Valhallen took out half the chairs of the last three rows to make room for the platform. It’s not like we ‘pack the house’ with our performances anyway.
>You make a crude masking tape outline of the platform’s base on the floor as a handful of dancers start flowing from the stage. They mill about the empty chairs for a bit and one by one they stop and bow to the imaginary person seated in front of them.
>This is the first rehearsal with the dancers who made their auditions. You gotta admit; they do improve the scenery. You knew this joint production with the Modern Dance Club was going to be a good idea as soon as you heard about it.
>Val starts handing you 2x4s and plywood. One the dancers is twirling her way in your direction and comes to a stop at the row in front of you.
>You swear she gave you a mischievous little smirk.
>She spins around and bows to the empty chair behind her giving you the most exquisite view of her…
>CLANG!
>You’re stunned. Mouth hanging open as the saw Val gave you falls from your hand and onto gymnasium floor.
>”FLITTER! Your mark is on the other side of that row. PLACES!” Ms. Lady Slipper calls out.
>Val’s yelling snaps you back to attention. ”Thorn! THORN! Focus man! You nearly sliced off your toes!”
“Uh, yeah. Right. Sorry.”
>Your eyes can’t help but follow Flitter as she makes heads back to the Dance teacher poised at the head of the stage.
>>
>>
>>29759977
kek, Smooth, Diamond. Smooth.
>>
>>29756931
I think Soarin and Silver Spoon are just outside of the age limit for that. It was either in one of her insane rambles or something Diamond Tiara threatened him with.
>>
>>29760385
It was mentioned near the beginning of the story that if either were both +/- 6 months later/earlier then it wouldn't be an issue. I would hope there would be some room for interpretation considering they are both still in High School.
>>
>>29760206
>diamond
>>
>>29758014
>>29759490
Is this an attempt to write something less coherent than Shade?
>>
>>29761325
Maybe fat fag, maybe.
>>
>>29760206
>Diamond
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29759977
>Can't tell the difference between Diamond and Sweetie
>>
>>29761325
The green itself is coherent enough, just out of left field with no explanation. As it is, we can't tell if it's leading to something relevant to this general or it if it was something that was accidentally posted in the wrong tab.
>>
>>29751947
Wish I'd been here when this was relevant but
>He would notice (((her))).
>>
>>29752015
"You... um... you seem a little out of it today."
>Merely an excuse, but also the truth.
>And that truth is a convenient excuse.
>Funny how things work out like that sometimes.
>It's silly, but you can't help but want Soarin purely to yourself today.
>You don't have anything to worry about, and yet you worry.
>After sharing his attention last night, after seeing how well he gets along with random people he's never met before, you don't want to share him again.
>Not today, not so soon.
>"M'fine," Di sighs after a moment. "Just wanna spend today... with..."
>The last word or words are barely mouthed, let alone mumbled, but you know what she means.
"I... I could call him and cancel."
>It's silly, so silly.
>You shouldn't be worrying about the two of them being together.
>They don't get along. And you'll be there. And he loves you, right?
>Right?
>It's silly.
"Really, Di."
>You're silly.
"I can spend the day with you instead. I don't mind."
>She shakes her head limply.
>"No. I wanna get out've the house."
>>
>>29760206
>>29761191

Well Crap! >>29761464 is right. /tg/n's story has taken such root in my mind that I saw Sil first and assumed the other was Di given the dialog. You can plainly see it's Sweetie. Hell, it's even in the file name.
>>
>>29761804
>...just out of left field with no explanation.
Sorry about that. It's a one-shot story idea I thought I could adapt to fit. I started writing the first post thinking I was about to have a block of time to myself. I found time to write the second post but IRL stuff has swept me away again. I'll post more once I've got a sufficient buffer if anyone's interested.
>>
>>29763069
I know how that can happen and if drip feeding was a problem we would have driven off tg/n already. Looking forward to seeing where you're going.
>>
>>29762289
>You sigh and look at your phone.
>He's probably halfway here.
>What would his reaction be if you pushed him away *again*?
>You wouldn't blame him if he took it the wrong way.
>Or would it be the right way...?
>You can't cancel on Soarin.
>You can't risk pushing him further and further from you, until he finally realizes you aren't worth the trouble.
>If Di won't stay away...
>No.
>It's okay.
>She's... she's your friend.
>It should be okay. It should be more than okay. You'll *make* it be -
>Your phone buzzes in your hand, shaking those thoughts out of your mind.
>He's here.
>It's too late now to do anything but hope you don't mess up again.
>>
>>
>>29763992
Unf
>>
>>29714576
Underwear when?
>>
>>29763069
>>29763188
/tg/n gave us butt stuffing, pear rape, and is now taking us to the mall though
>>
>>29762289
>And he loves you, right?
Yes, Silver. I believe he does. I hate the self-doubt she has because of Di's manipulations.

thanks for the updates tg/n!
>>
>>29764282
Yeah, fun times right, and hopefully we can get a lewd Victoria's secret part to make up for the dry spell we had lately.
>>
>>29766184
Rape her clothes off.
>>
>>29763188
>>29764282
If it turns out to be even a fraction as good as tg/n I'd be happy.
>>
>>29766759
It can't be worse than Shade, so at least we have that
>>
>>29764282
>pear rape

That was mediocrewritefag, that dead bastard
>>
>>29767094
I'm talking Blossom's attempted pear rape
>>
File: flight plan.jpg (66KB, 350x447px) Image search: [Google]
flight plan.jpg
66KB, 350x447px
M A L L
>>
>>29763250
"Di..."
>She looks up at you, blinking drowsily.
"... he's here. Are you sure you don't want to stay -"
>Di shakes her head and limply holds out her hand.
>The way she is now, she... she *might* not be able to get herself to her feet.
>You could...
>She's your friend.
>You help her up.
>That's not enough, though. Di can barely stand.
>With a sigh, you pull her arm across your shoulders.
>You weren't lying to Soarin that night; you've had to help her up to her room often enough.
>You can carry her weight.
>Not that you *want* to, but you can.
>"Thanks."
"I hope you wake up soon."
>"M'too."
"Because I'm not going to do this all day. Once we get to the mall -"
>"L'be fine, Sil. Promise."
>You start to walk, but she resists. Not just limply hanging on you, but actually pulling you back.
>"Wait. Sil. Wait."
"What?"
>"Pills."
>Her fingers reach out, searching for the bottle tipped over on her nightstand.
>There are noticeably fewer pills than there were last time you saw it.
>But... it's been a few days.
>She's been responsible. You think.
"Di..."
>"Need'em."
"Are you sure?"
>She nods - and winces.
"How're you feeling?"
>"It hurts."
>>
>>29768398
"Then..."
>She should stay here. If she's hurting, she should stay home.
>You can't trust her alone with the medicine.
>They're high strength opioids.
>You recognize the shape and color.
>You know firsthand what an overdose can do.
"... I'll tell Soarin we can't go out to-"
>"We're goin' out," Di snarls, stretching the final inch to snatch the bottle off of the table. "Don't wanna be here."
>She lurches forward, but her knee buckles under her.
>"Please, Sil," she mumbles, dragging down on you. "I just wanna go out."
>You can't leave her alone.
>You can't push Soarin away.
>You can't do anything but go along with events.
"Fine."
>You jerk the bottle from her hand and drop it into your purse.
"But *I* am going to keep hold of these."
>"... fine."
>For all her eagerness, you practically have to drag her down the stairs.
>>
>>29768398
>>29768426
bitchfilly is basically weekend at bernies right now
>>
>>29768398
>"It hurts."
>>
>>29768426
>Di's feet hit each step loudly as she shambles down the wide staircase, her shoes smacking against each wooden panel like... like a child stomping her feet in a pointless tantrum.
>She's not, though!
>Your friend simply lacks the strength - or caring - to stop her feet from falling heavily.
>"Diamond!? Is that you making that racket?"
>Di shudder at the sound of her mother's voice echoing one or two rooms removed, but answers. Weakly, reluctantly, and with a roll of her eyes.
>"Yes." And then a second later, even softer, "Who else would it be?"
>"Are you going out?"
>You can hear Spoiled Rich's heels clicking on the wooden floor, growing louder with every step.
>"Diamond. Tiara. I don't *think* -"
>"YES! I'M GOING!"
>You roll your own eyes at that.
>It never helps.
"Yes, ma'am! We're going to the mall!"
>Spoiled Rich freezes the moment she comes into view, the moment you shout out.
>"Oh," she grunts. "You're here."
>You have seen many fake smiles in your life, many in your mirror. Sometimes on Di's face. Sometimes your parents'.
>Hers is always the fakest, like she's not even *trying* to pretend, merely going through the motions.
>"Well, as long as you're with her -"
>Always! Always so deferential towards you!
>"- Silver Spoon."
>And the way she says your name!
>It makes you feel dirty.
>She's so stupid.
>As if you *really* had any impact on your parents' business dealings.
>>
>>29768426
Oh, Di. I am disappoint. I thought she was gaining some clarity. Maybe it's accidental? Maybe she didn't know how potent the pills were?
>said knowing that is unlikely.
>>
>Spoiled Rich freezes the moment she comes into view, the moment you shout out.
>"Oh," she grunts. "You're here."
>You have seen many fake smiles in your life, many in your mirror. Sometimes on Di's face. Sometimes your parents'.
>Hers is always the fakest, like she's not even *trying* to pretend, merely going through the motions.

>And the way she says your name!
>It makes you feel dirty.
>She's so stupid.
>As if you *really* had any impact on your parents' business dealings.

Is on family more affluent than the other? Are the girl's families in business together? Or one's business is dependent on the other? I can't recall.
>>
>You can hear Spoiled Rich's heels clicking on the wooden floor, growing louder with every step.
>"Diamond. Tiara. I don't *think* -"

Like you care bitch. Di's fucked up partially because of you.
>>
>>29769952
It's just a story man.
>>
>>29770110
>implying /tg/n isn't kidnapping people and forcing them to live out his story in his basement
>>
>>29770152
If I get to be Soarin or Spitfire, I'd live the basement life
>>
>>29770110
I know. I'm just enjoying the story like someone yelling at the TV when watching one of their favorite shows.

>>29770152
*gasp* I've been trapped in /tg/n's basement for months now! You gotta help me outta here.

>>29770222
This.
kek
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29770222
Checked
>>
>>
>>29769945
There have been a few hints that Diamond's family isn't as rich as Silver's. Could even be that they're in financial difficulty.
>>
File: 1487054274859.png (231KB, 1186x954px) Image search: [Google]
1487054274859.png
231KB, 1186x954px
>Come back to /mlp/ after months away
>Just finished rereading Heart of War and catching up to it
>All of these stories probably have pages of updates too
>except Ponybones', that one should be just how I left it
>>
>>29773134
It's still normal.
>>
File: 2 qt spoons.png (358KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2 qt spoons.png
358KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>29774417
Which one do you spoon first?
>>
>>29774462
14 is illegal where I live, but bestiality isn't. I'm going to go with the filly.
>>
>>29774462
I spoon human Silver and human Silver spoons pony Silver then I wrap my arms around both in a big bear hug. We cuddle and fall asleep.
>>
>>29769155
>You don't know what you were thinking earlier.
>There's no way you could have left your friend alone with *her*.
>Right now, Di needs to be with someone who will actually look out for her well being, not someone who will only pay attention to her daughter when company is over.
"Don't worry, ma'am. I'll be with her the whole time."
>All weekend.
>She's your friend.
>She's in trouble.
>She's a convenient new thing to worry about, something to take your mind off the chaotic roil of your emotions.
>How hopeless you are at love.
>"Of course you will," Spoiled Rich hums, putting an overly-manicured nail to her lips, "but Diamond?"
>"What."
>"Don't push yourself. Do you have your painkillers?"
>Neither of them so much as notice your gasp of surprise, let alone react to it.
>For a second, you might as well not exist.
>(A thought you've frequently had.)
>"What does it matter to you?" Di growls, trying to draw herself to her full height, failing, and reminding you why you *do* matter.
>To hold her up.
>She's your friend.
>Someone to worry about besides yourself.
>She's important to you.
>In a selfish, greedy fashion, but she's important to you.
>You can't feel *too* guilty about that. It's not like she doesn't take advantage of you just as often.
You're important to her.
>There may be a hint of honesty in Spoiled Rich's expression as she smiles down at her daughter.
>Maybe.
>Possibly.
>"Because I care about you, Diamond. Let me know if you need more."

>Di remains quiet from that moment until you're at the end of the drive.
>You cheerfully let the awkward silence linger.
>The longer it is before she explains, the longer you can worry about things that aren't you or Soarin or how much he hates you.
>>
File: 1405674184033.jpg (69KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
1405674184033.jpg
69KB, 395x450px
>>29774840
>>
>>29774915
Hoping Di sobers up soon and not fugup things.
Hoping Silver realizes her fears are unwarranted. Soarin cares for her very much.
>>
>>29775417
I hope they have a actually nice day at the mall, maybe a little lingerie show in the changing rooms.
>>
File: Diamond Silver 101010.jpg (413KB, 1275x1725px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Silver 101010.jpg
413KB, 1275x1725px
>>29774462
The Spooning comes later.
First, you have human Sil ride your dick while pone rides your face.
Then, you have them switch places.
After that, you have them both blow you and as you cum, your make sure to use your dick to smear jizz all over their glasses.
>>
Someone remind me, which story is Soarin's Silver Lining a spinoff of?
>>
>>29776024
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
>>
>>29775462
So do I Anon. So do I. As much as I'd like that as well I don't want them getting in trouble either.
>>
>>29776663
Yeah, that's true. Maybe some attempt at lewd ice cream eating, but it just ends cute. Maybe some hand holding while walking around.
>>
>>29776663
>I don't want them getting in trouble either.
Silver blew Soarin outside of a diner, I somehow think that trouble is the last thing on there minds
>>
>>29776693
>...attempt at lewd ice cream eating, but it just ends cute.
I could see that and the hand holding would be the d'awww topping.

>>29776712
True; they have been lucky so far. That time was Di forcing it but somehow I don't think she'd do that now. The lewd ice cream eating, yes. If just to mess with Soarin and watch him squirm a little. Then it ends in a cute 'sharin' a milkshake' kind scene.
>>
>>29777302
I just thought that Silver would get a little bit of ice cream on her nose and Soarin would clean her little snootle off.
>>
cant hurt on page 9
>>
"My Liege! The Page Nine savages are approaching from the south! What shall we do?"
>>
>>29779569
We fucking murder the court jester for suggesting April Fools day, then we throw his corpse at the invaders.
>>
>>29780105
Based bump
>>
>>29779569
>tfw no Silver Spoon to be my healslut
it hurts
>>
Watch out, /pol/tards, actual board related thread coming through

Fuck page 9
>>
File: Silver Diamond Sugar Lump Rumps.png (512KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Diamond Sugar Lump Rumps.png
512KB, 800x533px
Bump Bump
>>
>>29782653
I bet Silver Spoon is a jew.
>>
File: 200% sexy.png (607KB, 1059x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% sexy.png
607KB, 1059x732px
>>29783207
>Onlookers at mall say they observed a male in his 20's enter the victoria's secret with 2 girls that couldn't have been older than 14
>>
>>29783207
The last thing Soarin sees before they walk into the changing room, and get ready for lewds.
>>
>>29783207
Nice ass
>>
>>29777836
Aww, yeah thay would be cute.

While yesterday was, uhm, interesting I'm glad we're back.
>>
>>29783787
Yup
>>
>>29779569
>It's revealed that Di and Sil are elite warrior kinghts and the whole thing has been a test Anon must pass to join their ranks.
>>
>>29783863
>no loli knight bodyguards
FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>29783878
>FUCKING KILL ME
It would be pretty easy, what with you not having any loli bodyguards to stop me.
>>
File: 1490798066631.jpg (12KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1490798066631.jpg
12KB, 480x331px
>>
>>29784291
All this muh gretest ally!!1 /mlpol/ cancer pushing this to page 9
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29784022
Kek, exactly.
>>
>>29783863
>>
>>29787447
The resemblance is acceptable. The Order of Silver and Diamonds is pleased.
>>
>>
>>29787926
Yes, cradle the Spoon just so.
>>
>>29787926
Wow, from 2012. Nice pic. Fits well with SSL. Gotta get some sleep. Hoping the thread stays alive. Must know what happens at the mall.
>>
>>29787926
cute as hell
>>
M A L L
>>
>>29774915
>You would giggle out how insane that is, if it wasn't also so true.
>Spoiled Rich knows Di stole her pills but doesn't *seem* to mind, though that may have just been an act since you were there.
>Probably not.
>She only puts on a thin veneer of civility, saying all the right words, but so hollow that you would have known.
>So she must also know about Di's injury.
>You can't imagine any parent, even one as negligent as Spoiled Rich, simply shrugging it off otherwise.
>Not that you don't try.
>Imagining keeps your brain busy as you carry her along the sidewalk towards Soarin's idling car.
>>
>>29790864
gotta keep it together, bitchfilly
>>
>>29790864
>He'd parked half a block away, not right in front of Di's house, but you spot it right away.
>You have to carry her all that distance, so you're happy for any little distraction that can stop you from overthinking your own problems.
>Still... you sigh.
>You have to drag Di that whole way.
>It's your own fault, though.
>Your idea. Your fault.
>When you'd first suggested this little outing, you thought his car would stand out far too much.
>It's the middle of the day, not the middle of the night! And on a weekend, no less!
>People are home. They're around to see.
>It's. Bright. Yellow!
>It's also surprisingly at home in Di's neighborhood.
>A little worn and a far older model than most, but the coloring isn't as out of place as you had expected.
>Plenty of nouveau riche here, all assuming that a flashier car means something beyond squandering their wealth.
>Not like Soarin.
>He has a valid reason for owning something so bright and loud.
>You smile faintly as you remember what he said.
>It makes it easy for him to find if he forgets where he parked.
>Not that he ever would.
>>
>>29790948
Who the fuck are you calling 'bitchfilly'? I swear to fucking god, if you mean Silver Spoon I will tip my fedora so fucking hard in your direction that your insides become your outsides.
>>
>>29791314
>Plenty of nouveau riche here, all assuming that a flashier car means something beyond squandering their wealth.
>Not like Soarin.
>He has a valid reason for owning something so bright and loud.
>You smile faintly as you remember what he said.
>It makes it easy for him to find if he forgets where he parked.
>Not that he ever would.
See Silver? You and your husband already have a silly story to tell the kids.
>>
>>29791314
Thanks for the updates!

>>29791330
I think he means Di.Frankly, I was thinking the same thing. Hoping Di would keep her mouth shut so they can make it to Soarin's car.

>>29792865
I like your thinking. My rose-tinted headcanon for this story has them living mostly happily ever after in the future.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: AQEWT.gif (484KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AQEWT.gif
484KB, 600x600px
8 aint great
>>
>>29793002
Knowing the writefag as we do that future is probably going to be less happy and more grim, dark, and full of power armor.
>>
>>29794572
9 ain't fine
>>
>>29794912
Nah, if he is going to keep it right, we are definitely looking at an upturn, and that dumbass, arbitrary tension guy isn't around to try and ruin it either.
>>
>>29795337
Good times never last.
>>
>>29795683
Not with that attitude, even a little speed bump or two is expected. They'll deal with it.
>>
>>29795691
Exactly why I said "'mostly' happily ever after". There's still going to be challenges but nothing the three of them can't handle together.
>>
>>29791314
Is this that same dumb yellow car that the guy who died in the Alaskan Wilderness drove?
>>
>>29795337
>arbitrary tension guy isn't around to try and ruin it either
You called?
>>
>>29734084
>WHFB vs AoS
?
>>
>>29796789
/tg/ stuff
>>
>>29791314
>See?
>You already have a silly story to tell your kids.
>Assuming Soarin never comes to his senses.
>Assuming he doesn't leave you.
>Assuming you don't end up commited.
>Assuming...
>You're thinking about yourself again.
>This is bad.
>You're only about halfway down the sidewalk.
>In that distance, you could drive yourself to uncheck levels of paranoia and despair three times over.
>You're a quick thinker.
>Sometimes.
"Di?"
>"Hmm?"
"Did... uh... how did your mother find out about your head?"
>"Huh?"
"Your accident. The fall. How did she find out?"
>"Oh," Di groans. "Don't worry. Sh'didn't."
"But-"
>"Sh'doesn't know."
"But..."
>Your friend sighs and looks away.
>Like, intentionally, not like she can't keep her head up or her eyes open, which she can't, but like she doesn't want to even *risk* letting you look her in the eye.
>Something's wrong.
>Perfect.
>>
File: warholian just.jpg (435KB, 1490x1494px) Image search: [Google]
warholian just.jpg
435KB, 1490x1494px
>>29797461
I feel like something bad is going to happen
>>
>>29797461
>Now you have something else to worry about.
>Maybe you *can* imagine Spoiled Rich being that negligent.
>Unless someone is around to notice, she barely pays attention to her daughter.
>She didn't even *try* to buy Di's way into Crystal Prep when she failed the entrance exam.
>When Di got the rejection letter, Spoiled Rich had simply shrugged and thrown it in the trash before pantomiming a cheap facsimile of sympathy.
>No, maybe she *would* be this negligent.

>You are Diamond Tiara and you wish *you* had someone to look down on.
>The way Silver is smiling thoughtfully makes you want to slap her.
>You *know* what's running through her head.
>If you could, you would slap that smile off her face in a heartbeat.
>Not as much as you want to slap your mother, though. Or more than slap.
>When she's not ignoring you, she's *always* embarrassing you in front of others.
>Almost makes you want to ask Silver for your mother's pills and the pleasant haze they bring, but that would only make things worse, wouldn't it?
>You already know what she thinks, that you're abusing the meds.
>It's not like you can deny it; that's what a junkie would do.
>She wouldn't believe you.
>You head throbs with every shuffled step, but that's nothing compared to the pain of your shame.
>It's not true! You aren't!
>That doesn't matter.
>All that matters is what people believe.
>Things don't really happen if they happen behind closed doors.
>That's one of the few things your mother taught you.
>Silver stops walking a moment before you notice.
>You try to drag yourself forward another step, but she holds you back.
>"We're here, Di."
>>
>>29798187
>Next thing you know, Silver's pushing you into the backseat of some... oh, it's Soarin.
"Hi, Soarin."
>"Uh, heya," he grunts like an idiot, bent around to stare at you from the driver's seat.
>Fuck him.
>"Are you okay?"
>"She's... fine," Silver mumbles, trying to untangle her arm from yours, but you don't wanna.
>You're tired.
>She's soft.
>You don't really remember where you're going, but you're supposed to be going somewhere.
>You can sleep on the way there.
>"Di..."
>"Go ahead and sit with her, Silver. She... uh... are you *sure* she's okay?"
"M'fine."
>"We can cancel if you need to. For her, I mean."
>Another fucker that's looking down on you. He's *always* looking down on you.
>Even when he's trying to be nice.
>Even when you're hurt and on your back and he's crouched down by your side and that's still all you fucking remember from that fucking night!
"I *said* I'm *fine*."
>"Oh," that stupid fucker chuckles nervously. "Just a late night or something?"
>You shrug.
>"Do anything fun?"
>"She, uh, took some painkillers," Silver says quickly, like you can't answer for yourself.
>"Ah..."
>You shake your head and regret it.
>That hurts.
"Nothin' fun. Jus' fell in bed an' lay there. Tha's'it. Didn't do anything but lay there 'til I fell 'sleep."
>>
>>29799024
How are they going to enjoy themselves at the M A L L if bitchfilly is still all 'weekend at bernies' status
>>
>>29799522
What's this 'behind closed doors' crap? yeah, I'm concerned. I normally wouldn't but for the context of the story (and my hopes for the story). Di is important to Sil and Sill is important to Soarin. One of my hopes is that Sil realizes and accepts Soarin's care for her and by extension his care for Di. I think Di's got a lot of self hatred which she's projecting onto others.
>>
>>29792865
>See Silver? You and your husband already have a silly story to tell the kids.
See what you did Anon? kek.

>>29797461
>Assuming...
Aww, Silver. He is falling in love with you. I hope you see that soon.
>>
fuck page 8
>>
File: This_is_bullshit_right_mr_fibb.png (222KB, 441x353px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_bullshit_right_mr_fibb.png
222KB, 441x353px
>>29801332
FUCK YOU PAGE 8

AGAIN
>>
say nein to page 9
>>
bump for the last, alive that we know of, green of this thread. /tg/n, please know that you are appreciated.
>>
>>29803364
Shame all the others are dead.
>>
>>29803364
>>29804213
>Shame all the others are dead.
Except for Shade, we're glad he's dead, although you can't really call him a writer can you?
>>
File: tomophoria.gif (1001KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tomophoria.gif
1001KB, 500x280px
MMMMMMAAAAAALLLLLLLLL
>>
>>29804213
yeah, SSL and TMWFFSB are tied as my favorites. LG comes in a very close second. The cliffhanger Anon was left on has me Jonse'n for a fix.
>>
>9
>>
File: kids these days.gif (904KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
kids these days.gif
904KB, 240x228px
>>29804982
never going to happen
>>
>>29806191
We had to walk
Uphill
BOTH WAYS!
>>
fucking bump from 9
>>
>>29806783
In the snow?
>>
Is there a point to this madness?
>>
>>29808861
Gonna need to be a bit more specific with that question.
>>
>>29808425
Yes! I forgot to add that part. kek
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29808861
We're waiting for ponybones and mediocrewritefag to come back and finish their stories. That's the whole point of this thread.
>>
>>29808861
We're waiting for mall
>>
>>29799024
>"Took a while, huh?"
>Fuck him.
>Why won't he just leave you alone, but no! He just *has* to try to fucking get along with everyone!
"Yeah."

>You are Silver Spoon and you helping Di with her seatbelt.
>Well, not really helping. Doing it yourself while she gets in your way and stares angrily in Soarin's way.
>At least there are *some* people he doesn't naturally get along with.
>Just... you know... the girls that are around his age and probably interested in stealing him away.
>Some that aren't, too, but they might. Accidentally.
>You don't think Blossom would do that on purpose.
>She's your... your *friend*.
>So is Di.
>It's a shame it has to be her, but it's still a bit of a relief to you that he can't quite seem to get along with her, no matter what.
>You're horrible for thinking that, but the cheer it brings your heart is greater than the guilt.
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>29810494
Spoon is going to kill someone by the time this is over
>>
>>29810318
Hey, we can hope.

>>29810494
>Just... you know... the girls that are around his age and probably interested in stealing him away.
>Some that aren't, too, but they might. Accidentally.
Don't worry Sil. At this point I think he's all yours; willingly and forever if you'll let him.

>>29810715
Oh, crap.
>>29810494
>It's a shame it has to be her, but it's still a bit of a relief to you that he can't quite seem to get along with her, no matter what.
>You're horrible for thinking that, but the cheer it brings your heart is greater than the guilt.
I don't think I like where this train of thought could be going.

>On the next episode of "Snapped".....
No, no, no, no, no, where's my pair of rose-tinted glasses?
>>
>>29810494
>Because if there's one, there may be others, but you only have to feel bad about the one.
>She's the only one who is your friend.
>"Well... uh..."
>And he never can recover, can he?
>Once he's off balance, he never can recover.
>He never gets over it.
>Never turns an enemy into a friend.
>"... I've got to stop and get gas, so... uh... why don't you go ahead and sleep."
>Too bad you put him off balance last night.
>Maybe you could buy him a new car. A fancier one.
>He'd have to keep loving you then, right?
>Soarin has hardly left the curb before Di's head is on your shoulder.
>The ride to the gas station is silent, neither you nor Soarin daring to speak.
>You don't want to imagine what is running through his head.
>You can - and do - but you don't *want* to.

>You are Soarin and you are troubled.
>Diamond is probably just tired, but Silver?
>She seems too worried about her friend to enjoy today.
>>
>>29811151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEKXBZWk6B8
>>
>>29811151
>Or maybe she's still messed up from last night.
>You try to push that thought away.
>Focus on today, not last night.
>What Blossom said and how it all made sense.
>What you said and how it didn't.
>There's still a little cash in your wallet.
>You can try to make today as good for Silver - for both of them. That's all you can do.
>Won't have much to work with once you've gotten gas, but you're basically running on fumes.
>Any other car, and you'd worry you wouldn't make it to the station.
>She'll make it, though.
>You know her limits
>The cars.
>You wish you knew Silver's.
>All you can do is try.
>At least Diamond is looking better.
>Happier, at least.
>You can see her tiny, content smile every time you look in the rearview mirror.
>Would be nice if Silver had the same expression, but right now you'll take what you can get.
>Minor victories.

>You pull up to the only empty pump and quickly try to juggle your needs versus your wallet.
>Five be enough? Should you go with ten?
>Fifteen?
>You'd feel more comfortable filling up completely, but that's not really an option today.
>Besides, you and Cloudy had plenty of fun times without spending anything.
>You can do this.
>>
>>29811830
Yeah, fall back on your 'past experiences', that'll totally apply to silver
>>
>>29811852
Why wouldn't it? Sticking his dick in her butt seemed to work out okay.
>>
step away from 8
>>
>>29811830
The only option here is to stop by the park and snuggle together on a picnic blanket.
>>29814057
....or the pool, that works too.
>>
>>29811830
You gotta update your pastebin
>>
>>29814067
But they didn't bring bathing suits! What would they wear?
>>
>>29815002
Saorin's cum.
>>
>>29814067
That sounds like a good idea.

>>29815002
They could buy some at the mall? But they don't have to go to the pool. I'm liking the park idea.
>>
>>29814057
>>29814067
>>29815002
>>29815489
Don't worry, the place they flee to south of the border will have a pool

>>29815045
What's the SPF for cum?
>>
File: Silver surprised.png (405KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Silver surprised.png
405KB, 1200x1000px
>You will never get caught jacking off into your girlfriend's suntan lotion
>>
>>29816323
>She will never bitch you out because it belongs inside of her, not on her.
>>
>tfw no underage gf's
>one tsundere & one needy wreck
Ha, I am ready to die, family guys
>>
>>29817083
it's never too late to get a girlfriend who's far too young for you
in fact, it becomes easier the older you get
>>
File: kylo rodge.png (739KB, 722x588px) Image search: [Google]
kylo rodge.png
739KB, 722x588px
>>29817587
I'm 32 now, bro, when does the easy part begin
>>
>>29818217
when you buy a van and a couple bags of candy
>>
>>29819762
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29821852
bump
>>
>>29821852
Silver trying to get Diamond in on her outdoor fucking kink got out of hand.
>>
>>29823103
What's a little molestation and rape between friends?
>>
File: 1486574925601.gif (237KB, 325x361px) Image search: [Google]
1486574925601.gif
237KB, 325x361px
>"W-why doesn't anyone carry ME around or wanna pet ME?"
>>
page ten not again
>>
File: IMG_2828.jpg (23KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2828.jpg
23KB, 217x232px
>>29824242
>>
>>29824242
Because you don't want to be seen in public with me.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29826773
All she's asking is that you stop wearing sweatpants and a fedora everywhere
>>
>>29827567
I will remove the fedora, even let her burn it, but these sweatpants come of when I get her in yoga shorts. Nothing less.
>>
>>29828216
Now don't mind me being pantsless sweetheart, we need to get ready for..."stretching".
>>
>>29824242
That remind me... diamond want some blowjob so badly.
>>
File: Diamond crying.jpg (270KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond crying.jpg
270KB, 1200x1200px
>>29825804
>>
>>29829250
Shh, Shh, Shh. It's ok sweetheart. Just start thinking before you go and do or say something. There's folks around you that want to befriend you and care about you. You just have to be nice and let them.

>>29828216
I don't know. The artist was probably trying to use create a perspective view but it just looks off to me.
>>
>>29829706
How does it look off?
>>
>>29830618
DT should not have feet bigger than her head, even considering the foreshortening. It looks like those legs and feet belong to someone else entirely.
>>
>>29831939
I like big loli, but not vore
>>
>>29831939
Big girls cute, but the people snack needs to be removed.
>>
File: IT HURTS my hands.png (561KB, 901x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IT HURTS my hands.png
561KB, 901x1018px
>>29832672
>>29831967
Fixed it for you
>>
>>29833524
>they will never tuck you in their training bras and go about their day as usual
>>
File: spoon.jpg (97KB, 574x800px) Image search: [Google]
spoon.jpg
97KB, 574x800px
>>
>>29833547
I would rather be in their spats.
>>
>>29833547
>tuck you in their training bras
>Looks like they're wearing backless dresses
>No bra means no place to tuck
>Stuffs you into the front of their panties for safe keeping
>>
File: IT HURTS my hands 2.png (545KB, 901x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IT HURTS my hands 2.png
545KB, 901x1018px
>>29833524
2.0 now with black and white toblerone and no accidental transparent background making the outlines of the characters look messy.
>>
>>29831967
>>29832672
Whoops. Never noticed the vore before. I must have been distracted by the cute lolis.
>>29833524
>>29835067
Good fix. Even picked my favorite candy bar.
>>
File: suggestive spoon.jpg (20KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
suggestive spoon.jpg
20KB, 432x320px
dream sequence with pony silver when
>>
>>29835067
Much better. Now it's a favorite pic.

>>29834523
What is she looking at, hmmm?

>>29834533
Oh, an annoyed DT. Ease up DT, Sil and Soarin just want what's best for you.
>>
>>29836450
Getting used as Silver's unwilling surrogate is what's best for her?
>>
>>29836774
>Unwilling
Implying Diamond wouldn't be over joyed to help her closets friend start a family.
ftfy.
>>
>>29837167
closest* fucking typos.
>>
>>29811830
>Falling back on your past experiences hasn't always worked out with Silver, but you can do this.
>Ice cream isn't *that* expensive and wandering around the mall holding her hand is free.
>So is snuggling in the park or heading down to the river to swim.
>You can do this.
>Diamond groans groggily as you get out, the swaying of the car bringing her to the brink of wakefulness, but no further.
>You should probably look into replacing the suspension.
>If you do the work yourself - and why wouldn't you, considering you've done everything else on it - *and* can find the parts from a scrapyard, it shouldn't be *too* -
>"Soarin?"
>You look up from the ground to see Silver stretching out her arm as far as she can without disturbing her friend.
>"Here," she says, trying to hand you her debit card. "I'll pay for this."
>>
File: 1484772217682.gif (995KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484772217682.gif
995KB, 500x270px
>>29837675
>mfw we've been /mall/ for the past 2, 3 threads
>mfw we're finally there
>>
>>29837717
Its a good feeling isn't it?
>>
>>29837837
The good is fleeting, the >HURT will last forever
>>
>>29837717
>>29837837
We're not there yet, there's still time for something awful to happen, like Soarin accidentally running Blossom or Cloudy over while he's distracted by Silver, or the car to collide with a telephone pole
>>
Hey, unrelated problem I'm having, but still pretty inconvenient non the less. Is anyone else having problems getting on the home page for 4chan? Every time I try I get a 404 message saying it isn't available.
>>
>>29837675
>There's a brief moment where you want to say no.
>That's a lie.
>It's not brief.
>You still want to turn her down, even as you lean through the open window to take the card from Silver.
>It's stupid, but it's how you feel.
>Didn't Silver say practically the same thing not too long ago?
>You still want to turn her down, but you also don't think she could handle that.
>There's a gleam of manic desperation in the smile she gives you as she rattles off her pin.
>With a quiet sigh, you turn to the pump and insert Silver's card.
>Later. You'll talk to her about it later.
>You almost cut off the gas when it hits 10. The urge is stronger when it hits 15.
>It feels like you're taking advantage of Silver.
>But... she *wants* you to, so it's okay, right?
>Right?
>You top off the tank.
>Never know where today might lead.
>Would be a shame if you ran out of gas halfway to the border during the inevitable car chase.
>>
>>29838258
>but...she *wants* you to, so it's okay, right?
>inevitable car chase
>>
>>29838258
>You've got faith you can outrun the cops, so long as you have gas in your tank.
>The worst part is, you find the thought somewhat reassuring as you slide back behind the wheel of your car.
>'Outrun the cops' should never be a best case scenario, but this is all going to fall apart at some point.
>Hopefully not today.
"Thanks, Silver."
>She blushes as she takes her card back from you.
>You smile.
>It's almost a touching moment, until Diamond snores, still fast asleep on Silver's shoulder.
"She's not doing any better, is she?"
>"Maybe... um... maybe if we get her something to eat?"

>You are Silver Spoon and you haven't eaten at all today.
>At first you had been too rushed trying to get ready.
>Then too nervous.
>And now, your stomach is roiling.
>A little food might help it - and your mind - settle.
>Di probably hasn't eaten anything either.
>It might help her and it would certainly help *you*.
"How about... um... how about the diner?"
>Yes. Definitely.
>Food might settle your stomach.
>Strawberry pancakes might settle your mind.
>"Diner?"
"Yeah, you know. The one you -"

>The waitress seems familiar.
>Oh. Right!
>She was the one that served you that night!
>Maybe?
>She looks tired.
>"Hey, Short Stack," Soarin greets her.
>Aren't they friends?
>Why's he frowning?
>"Hey, Soarin," the waitress yawns. "Sorry, sorry, my replacement called in. Been a long night. Day? What time is it?"
>She squints out the nearby window.
>"Ah. Day. I hope one of the other girls gets here soon. Anyway..."
>She pulls out her pad and a pen while trying to stifle another yawn.
>"... twice in one day, huh? What brings you back again so soon?"
>>
>>29838383

>It's nothing to worry about.
>She's your friend. He's your boyfriend.
>He just needed someone to talk to.
>He would never hurt you.
>It's -
>Something - some*one* - strikes the back of your seat.
>"Hey."
>"What, Di?"
>Why did she have to get better?
>Why couldn't she have gotten worse?
>Why isn't she being your friend and giving you something else to worry about!?
>Because you *shouldn't* be worrying about this!
>It's nothing!
>He... he just needed someone to talk to.
>"We're here," Di answers in a singsong voice. "Didn't you *want* to go to the mall? Because we're here! Get out!"

>You are Diamond Tiara and you kick her seat again.
"Let's go do something *fun*!"
>You need something fun.
>Something worth remembering.
>Either that, or you need something to dull the pain.
>You'd rather have the memories.
>And she needs something to get her out of her little mopey sorry pit.
"Do I *have* to undo your seatbelt for you or something? Because -"
>"Diamond," Soarin growls, undoing his own seatbelt because - surprise! - you aren't the only person in the car who isn't *totally* helpless, "leave her lone. And don't kick my car again."
"Or what?"
>>
File: cute distress.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
cute distress.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>>29838839
MOMMY AN DADDY ARE FIGHTING AGAIN
>>
>>29838839
Calm the grump down.
>>
>>29840487
via dicking or slapping?
>>
>>29838839
oh man. Sil take a deep breath. It is all ok. You need your wits about you to help deal with Di and hopefully recognize any manipulation she might try on you or Soarin. And Di, relax; set aside the bitchiness for a change and see that they're trying to be your friend.
>>
>>
>>29838839
Ah, there's our old bitchfilly!
>>
>>29838839
>"No 'or.' Just don't do it."
>You aren't afraid of him.
>Soarin can't do anything to you that you would still feel after a few pills, or even care about.
>Whatever.
>There's only one thing worth caring about here, and you *do*.
>While he's being a pissy shit, you get out anyway, because it's hard to drag Silver out of a car when you're still in it.
>And yes, you *do* have to undo her seatbelt for her.
>At least she was thinking straight enough earlier.
>Those strawberry pancakes were *amazing*.
>You don't know why she didn't eat hers, but hey. More for you.
>Almost made life worth living again, so you don't know why she can't just get over shit.
>Well, you do.
"Come on, Silver!"
>Her brain's too busy being stupid, so you basically have to lift her out of the car on your own.
"Where do you want to go first?"
>She needs a distraction.
>Silly girl should have brought a book or something.
"How about -"
>"How about we let her decide?" Soarin interrupts.
>>
File: 47 oil up.jpg (38KB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
47 oil up.jpg
38KB, 600x891px
>>29843785
where do you wanna go first, silver?
fredericks of hollywood?
>>
>>29843785
>Faggot.
>As soon as he sees a helpless girl, he just *has* to rush to her rescue.
>Well, she doesn't fucking need rescuing!
>If anyone does, it's you.
>Fuck.
>Your head hurts.
>And his attitude isn't fucking helping.
>You'd like to have a little fun, too, for once in your fucking life.
>So you fucking stare that fucking fucker right in his fucking eyes.
"Silver, how about that bookstore on the first floor?"

>You are Soarin and you don't want to admit it, but that sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>29844234
>Silver always does seem more comfortable with a book in her hands, even if she's not reading it.
>Finally, you nod in agreement, but the pair is already dashing off through the parking lot.
>Well, mostly Diamond. Silver is just being dragged along.
>You lock up the car and follow.
>The three of you are inside the mall before you realize you don't remember exactly where you parked.
>Meh.
>You'll deal with that later.
>Diamond only briefly paused at a map - and as soon as you'd caught up she dashed off to the left.
>If you don't follow immediately, you'll lose them in the crowd.
>The mall isn't packed, but it's busy enough, and those girls aren't as easy to spot as your car.
>Well, there's an idea.
>Maybe you should swing by a clothing store and buy Silver a bright, yellow hat.

>You don't, though.
>That would have been stupid.
>Almost as stupid as wandering around the mall with girls five years younger than you.
>Being *more* visible would only make thing worse.
>Luckily, Silver can't run as quickly when she's got her nose buried in a book.
"I'm glad you found something you like."
>She hums some noncommittal response and keeps shuffling forward, dragged onward by Diamond.
"Was a little worried you wouldn't when I saw how small that place was."
>Honestly, it seemed like she had just grabbed the first thing off the shelf that stood out to her.
>>
>>29844315
Dot it, get little cute something bright, hmmm...maybe a yellow scarf? Though the sun hat would cause a heart attack.
>>
>>29844315
>She hadn't even made it to the fiction section, so it's not even a novel, but a self-help book or something.
>You had no idea Silver was into target shooting.
>Maybe she isn't. Maybe it was just the first thing she saw.
>Either way, it's a book and it seems to be working.
>She's been less jittery from the very moment she began reading.
>"Could you *please* put that away?"
>Diamond too, though she's still a bitch.
>"I thought you wanted to come here to have *fun*," she continues, hissing at Silver pointlessly. "What was even the point if you're just going to read all day?"
>Your girlfriend shrugs slightly, never even looking up from the book.
"Hey, don't blame her. It was your idea."
>The girl stops, sighs, and rolls her eyes in such a stereotypical fashion that it *has* to be staged.
>Stopping by the diner was a mistake. You know this already.
>Silver seemed to understand your rushed explanation back then, but it still bothers her. You can tell.
>But now you're wondering if it was a bigger mistake than you thought.
>You liked Diamond better when she was comatose.
>Feeding her was a mistake.

What do they do?
Where do they go?
What (if anything) does Soarin buy Silver?
>>
>>29844924
Well, I can't say it was an unexpected turn of event there. Silver is still too insecure about her relationship with Soarin. Silver has acknowledged before that she considers Blossom a friend. Yet, Di's mind games has left her questioning herself. Yes, I know a friend could betray you but Blossom hasn't given Silver any reason to think she'd betray her.

I'd hope Di and Soarin call a truce over their mutual concern for Silver. Maybe they can find an out of the way spot so they can talk. Hopefully, Di can try pointing out the fact that Soarin is there by Silver's side despite how Di has tried to manipulate everything.

>As soon as he sees a helpless girl, he just *has* to rush to her rescue.
>Well, she doesn't fucking need rescuing!
>If anyone does, it's you.
I think one of the reasons Di's such a bitch to Soarin is that she's jealous of Silver's & Soarin's relationship. This could be where Di then realizes having Soarin as a friend would help her and she stops being bitchy to Soarin and possive of Silver.

>Hmm? Why yes. These are my rose-tinted glasses.
I'm a romatic. One could hope. Leave me alone.

Thanks for the update /tg/n!
>>
>>29845473
>*possessive
>*romantic

Dammit, I can't spell and that's what I get for ignoring the spell checker.
>>
>>29844315
>bright yellow hat
what, is he curious george now

buy her a collar with a little bell
>>
>>29844924
Those are good questions, but I think a better one is; and I don't want to ask this but who do they run into, if anyone

As for a gift, maybe the two of them slip into a photo booth, f-for just pictures, totally just pictures
>>
nah fucka YOU, page nein
>>
>>29845583
I like that idea. That would be cute and sweet. Maybe get some little picture frames from 'Things Remembered'.
>>
>>29845583
Plus side: She can use the little 4 photo slip as a bookmark.
Minus side: It's now a piece of evidence her parents can find.
>>
>>29847072
crap. good point. Di's parents wouldn't care but Silver's might. Especially if they don't know anything about him.
>>
8 aint great
>>
>>29844924
Get her that hat! Or music store, I dunno.
>>
>>29848190
A visit to a the pet store might be idea as well.
>>
>>29848575
Pet store sounds like a good idea. Walking while reading is dangerous. Soarin needs to put Silver on a leash for her own safety.
>>
>>29847072
Dem breeding hips.
>>
File: should not expand.png (552KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
should not expand.png
552KB, 1279x712px
>>29848866
>They're leaving the mall
>Soarin pats his leg and whistles
>"Silver! C'mon girl, we're going."
>>
>>29844924
>... even if Silver had been the one to pay.

>You are Diamond Tiara and you aren't having any fun.
>What's the point of all this if you're not having fun?
>You might as well have stayed in bed!
>Not like she's having any fun either.
>Silver just grabbed the first book she saw, not something she *actually* wanted to read. She doesn't even *have* any guns.
"Well, fine. So it was my idea."
>You shrug.
"I guess I can't do anything right."
>"I didn't say -"
"At least I'm doing better than *you.*"
>Soarin's mouth tightens in a sharp grimace.
>He probably wants to hurt you again.
>That's what he does when he gets angry.
>Hurts little girls.
>Asshole.
>"What does that mean?"
>You shrug again and put on your most innocent expression.
"I'm not seeing other girls behind Silver's back."
>>
>>29849644
Is bitchfilly going to accidentally *trip* soon

Seems like she just might not watch where she's going and fall right into a fountain or something
>>
>>29849644
>*That* hit a nerve!
>His face turns beet red - or should that be *beat* red?
>You don't care!
>Not about him, anyway.
"Hey, I have an idea!"
>You quickly point to a nearby petstore.
>Don't even have to look.
>You know exactly where it is... even if your parents would never let you keep any of the pets you brought home.
>Fuck them.
"Let's buy you a leash, Soarin, so Silver can keep you from straying on her again."
>You were basically just joking, but she starts shuffling that direction before Soarin can snap.
>Must have been a good idea.
>Well, she's probably just going that way because of the kitties, but he'd actually look good on a leash.
>She'd look better, but...
>"Fine," Soarin growls. "Great idea."
>He's going to snap.
>"Can't think of a better place for a bitch like you."
>>
>>29849711
SHOTS FIRED!
>>
>9
>>
How long until we find out what's on the 4th floor?
Bonus Question: What's on the 4th floor?
>>
>>29850719
It's one of those malls?
I bet the floors get less crowded and desolate the higher up you go.

Bitchfilly better be careful she doesn't fall down the stairs or somethin.
>>
>>29849711
Gonna need pills for that burn.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: Diamond Sweetie upskirt.jpg (216KB, 1152x961px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Sweetie upskirt.jpg
216KB, 1152x961px
>>
>8
>>
Not again
we're on ten
>>
>>29852262
Standard reminder that Sweetie's hair looks like a woman in a bra
>>
>>29853540
>>29854363
>last 50 posts
bump often so the glimmerspam and newfags don't make the thread 404
>>
>>29854560
Fucking glimmerfags ruin everything.
>>
>>29854560
>>29854948
She still has some new character shine
But we can let this get past nine.
>>
>>29855484
>But we can let this get past nine.
Dammit. I meant "can't"
>>
tg/n pls
>>
>>29849711

>You are Silver Spoon and you don't want to hear them argue.
>That's too much to deal with.
>Besides... it makes it hard to concentrate on your book.
>You put it away as you walk.
>It barely fits into your purse.
>You don't know why you'd grabbed such a large one, but you're glad you did.
>It leaves both of your hands free to pet the little kitten that calls out to you as you push open the door.
>So much cuter than a bell or chime.
>The door swings shut *almost* fast enough.
>Just a little quicker, and you wouldn't have heard Soarin call Di a bitch.
>Not that he's wrong.
>... not that she isn't...
>Di is just worried about you.
>She *cares* about you.
>You flinch when the door slams open, expecting to hear their continued bickering.
>>
>>29856458
>Eyes closed tight, you kneel down to let the kittens play with your hand.
>A heartbeat later, all you hear is a single set of feet shuffling in.
>Was it Di?
>Soarin?
>Which one stayed outside?
>You risk a look... and you don't recognize the man you see shuffling past you.
>Both of them stayed.
>Somehow, that feels even worse.
>Several of the kittens abandon batting at you to chase after the man, at least as far as their tiny enclosure allows.
>Fine.
>The whining as you pull your hand back doesn't stop you from walking away.
>Maybe the fish...
>The employee behind the counter glances your way, but he's seen you before.
>He knows you won't buy anything.
>The new customer is more important.
>"Hey, mister! Looking for a new pet?"
>The man barely lifts his head at the employee's question, grunts in his general direction, then staggers towards the back of the store.
>"Well, okay then."
>>
File: 1484778417770.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484778417770.png
151KB, 421x500px
>>29856519
I-I don't ike this random pet store man, man
>>
>>29856519
SOARIN, QUIT BITCHING WITH BITCH FILLY, GET TO YOUR GIRL, CODE: SHADY MOFO!
>>
>>29856519

>It takes them five minutes, give or take.
>You weren't checking your watch *that* closely.
>They find you watching a pair of... you don't know what kind of fish they are, but they're swimming lazy circles around each other.
>"Hey," Di shouts obnoxiously loud as she bounds up behind you, "your boyfriend is going to buy me this collar, okay?"
>She waves the spiked collar in front of your face. Like you couldn't see it.
>"Ignore her," Soarin growls, a step or two behind your friend. "I'm not buying her anything. She's a bitch."
>"Fuck you, it looks cute."
>"But you're a bitch."
>"Uh - *yeah*. I thought that was already established. So buy me this."
>They're still bickering.
>It's been five minutes, and they. Are. Still. Bickering.
>"I'm not -"
>You grab for the collar.
"I'll buy it, Di."
>>
>>29857136
If Diamond is wearing this collar by the end of this I will have to excuse myself.
>>
>>29857136
>>29857196
Maybe she should buy her a muzzle too.
>>
>>29857714
>What is Soarin's cock
Its like your not even trying, I am disappoint son. Silver will try to hilt him in her throat, she wouldn't tolerate anything less from Dia.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29857976
Yandere Spoon is going to ask a lot more than that.
>>
>>29857976
kek, ok. you got me there.
>>
>>29857136
>>29723400
The Prophecies...
>>
>>29860147
Are coming true bump.
>>
>>29861316
Yay but also terrified. Someone is going to die.
>>
>>29861438
Nah, now that Soarin is nearby, only thing that will happen is some stretch marks.
>>
>>29861727
Are you implying pregnancy or that the girls will hit a growth spurt?
>>
>>29857136
>"Huh?" she grunts, jerking the collar away before you can lay a finger on it. "But I want *him* -"
"I'll buy it for you. You've earned it."
>Di stares at you with a blank face, not catching your meaning until Soarin snickers.
>"Hey!"
"And maybe we'll come back for that leash."
>"I don't -"
"For Soarin."
>"Oh. Yeah."

>You are Soarin and you shake your head.
"I don't need one."
>Silver looks up at you over the rim of her glasses and sighs.
>"We'll see."
>>
>>29861898
Yes, yes, and their assholes getting reshaped for Soarin's dick.
>>
>>29862117
Silver delivering dem bantz
>>
>>29862117
"It was nothing. We were just -"
>"Just talking," she interrupts. "I know. And... and..."
>Her eyes drop, followed a moment later by her head.
>"... and she's my... my *friend*. I trust you both."
"Doesn't seem like it."
>"We've been over this before," Silver sighs. "I trust you. I'm just crazy."
>She sighs again and grabs for the collar again.
>"Let's just go," your girlfriend mutters, dragging Diamond towards the register by the collar neither of them are willing to release.
"Where?"
>"Somewhere else."
>You follow behind -
>No, you're not going to do that. You're not Silver's pet.
>Another quick step brings you level with her.
"Anywhere?"
>"Doesn't matter. You two aren't going to get along anywhere."

>You are Silver Spoon and you found that so reassuring earlier.
>But not now.
>The dull spikes of the collar dig into your palm.
>You try to focus on that.
>Squeeze harder.
>Make it hurt.
>It's not enough.
>You can't help but be distracted by everything.
>"Sil," Di whines, distraction number one, "don't. I was just -"
"It'll fit you, right?"
>"Wha...?"
"Is this the right size?"
>"I... I don't know!"
>On your left, Soarin sighs and waves a hand at the collar.
>Distraction number two.
>Why won't he just hold you until you stop being crazy?
>"She was just being stupid, Silver," he says. "You don't have to waste your money on that."
>You shrug.
"I have money to waste. And it won't be, if she wears it."
>>
>>29863052
>"Silver -"
"But if you both agree..."
>That's important, isn't it?
>For them to get along.
>Isn't that what you want?
>Maybe.
>You don't know.
>Not that.
>You don't know what you want, just that it's not this. You don't want them fighting.
>You let go of the collar suddenly.
"... that's... that's fine."
>Is it?
"Let's go."
>It wouldn't have fit her anyway.
>Besides, there's a better store on the fourth floor for that kind of stuff.
>"It was just a joke."
>The voice sounds so distant, you're not sure who it belongs to.
>Maybe even you, the rational side of you trying to convince the rest not to be so emotional over something so petty.
>But if that's all it is, why can't it be a joke you're in on, too?
>>
>>29863118
darn.
>>
>>29863825
You'll get your chance to fap when they get to the 4th floor.
>>
>>29863118
Take her too a corner and give her a hug damnit!
>>
>>29865406
You want Silver Spoon to hug Diamond Tiara?
>>
>>29866036
I meant Soarin, but a tag team snuggle may be necessary.
>>
>>29866053
Ah. Gotcha. Gangbang.
>>
>>29866978
More like comfy cute snuggle than hardcore snuggles, but hey, whatever works.
>>
>>29714576
not on 8
>>
File: 1463028683108.gif (426KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1463028683108.gif
426KB, 250x232px
>>29863118
>Besides, there's a better store on the fourth floor for that kind of stuff.
>>
File: Sweetie trapeze artist.jpg (79KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie trapeze artist.jpg
79KB, 1024x1024px
I'd love to see Soarin noticing Anon dragging Sweetie out of a certain shop on the fourth floor.
>>
>>29869043
Unless I'm forgetting something, Anon and Sweetie didn't go to the 4th floor.
>>
>>29867772
>>
>>29869507
This, it was only Soarin and his two little "friends" that went up there.
>>
>>29869043
>I'd love to see Soarin lose his temper again and beat the shit out of Anon for being a pedophile
>>
>>29871293
correct. and bump from 8
>>
>>29873244
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29871375
Did you forget their shared pain?
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29876193
There's a difference between what happens at the photobooth and Anon taking Sweetie to a sex toy shop or whatever it is. Soarin would flip his shit.
>>
>>29878057
Indeed
>>
>>29878765
save from 10. Gotta step out again. hope I'm not the only one paying attention.
>>
>>29878776
You aren't.
>>
Someone make the new thread before bed bump from 8
>>
>>29879989
That is a cute picture. Maybe that could be the new thread's pic?

>>29880695
Someone should as I'm stuck on mobile and don't trust my phone.
>>
>>29881340
>>29880695

NEW THREAD
>>29882327
>>
File: Halloween underwear.png (1MB, 1582x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween underwear.png
1MB, 1582x1000px
Thread posts: 488
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.