[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[>IT HURTS] #30 Pointless Rambling edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 127

File: large[1].png (434KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
434KB, 1280x914px
PROMPT:
>"HI Nonny! I have a message for you from Rarity!"
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>Pinkie crosses her arms and huffs
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>Pinkie spins around and walks five feet before tensing up
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction with her accurate retelling
>Then her eyes bulge
==
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

WRITEFAGS:
Ponybones -M.I.A/K.I.A/Alive, we don't know anymore
mediocrewritefag -M.I.A
twiligh/tg/ame_night -Alive
Shade of Dusk -Dead (fortunately)

STORIES: -In order of Writer
http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D -Love Games
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA -Soarin's Silver Lining
http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr -Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love

Previous thread: >>29714576
>>
>>29882327
>it hurts
>>
Haaaah, I love the smell of a fresh thread in the morning.
>>
>>29871375
>>29878057
>The guy who, if I remember correctly, once fucked his under-aged girlfriend in a restroom and left her in a pool of bloody sex juices, should have a major problem with Anon leaving a sex shop with his under-aged girlfriend
>>
>>29883693
He's been really conflicted about it at times and keeps telling himself he's only doing it because it's what Silver Spoon wants.
If Sweetie showed any reluctance or unhappiness for whatever reason, Soarin would assume the worst and slam Anon into the ground without giving him a chance to speak.
>>
File: silver go hawwrd bruh.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silver go hawwrd bruh.png
89KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeR7K58oZnQ
>>
Adorabullies bullying virgins for being virgins when?
>>
>>29883915
> it's what Silver Spoon wants.
He is not forcing himself on her. If anything it was Di forcing them as part of her fugging mind games. She didn't count on the two of them developing feelings for eachother.

IIRC, he did assume the worst when he saw Anon and Sweetie together at Flash's party. He only saw them dancing besides he had his hands full with Blossom at the time.
>>
>>29885250
>tfw you will never rescue a hot cheerleader that does yoga from a hippy rape tree monster
Feels bad man.
>>
>>29885170
Source?
>>
bump from 8
>>
File: 2 qt spoons.png (358KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2 qt spoons.png
358KB, 1000x1000px
>"Pet us!"
>>
>>29887505
That is a beautiful heartfelt pic.
>>
>>29888447
Yeah, but she's going to get a spanking of Rarity catches her messing with that dress.
>>
>>29888910
Oh crap. You're probably right. However, my favorite green has Rarity trying out her creations on Sweetie. Using her as a living dress up doll so to speak so she probably won't mind as long as Sweetie is careful.
>>
>>29887505
>>29888447
>Sweetie's biggest ambition is to have giant tits
That's an ambition I can wholeheartedly support
>>
>>29863118
>No, you're going to the fourth floor.
>There's some other interesting shops there anyway.
>You always knew today would lead there; now you have a reason.
>A *valid* reason.
>One beyond yourself and your own desires.
>It's for her.
>Yes.
>For her.
>And Soarin.
>Your feet carry you down the aisle, past the counter and clerk arguing with someone about... about Sprite...?
>It's so ludicrous that it catches your attention, if only for an instant.
>No, he's not arguing with the clerk, but with the dog he has tucked under his arm, while the clerk looks on in disbelief.
>Probably drunk.
>You've seen Di do worse when she'd had too much.
>A hand grabs your shoulder and pulls you away.
>You shouldn't have stopped to watch.
>He caught up.
>Soarin steps protectively between you and the man.
>It would warm your heart if it didn't feel so... so...
>... it *does* warm your heart, even as it makes you feel like nothing more than a doll or pet.
>>
File: 198.jpg (24KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
198.jpg
24KB, 445x302px
>>29891365
She can't be fixed, can she
>>
>>29891365
>"You're right," Soarin quietly murmurs, squeezing your shoulder so tight it hurts. "Let's get out of here."
>He doesn't relax until he's steered you out through the door, keeping himself between you and the man every step of the way.
>Di is right on your heals - literally.
>Soarin might not have been holding on to her, but he herded her nonetheless.
>Protected her, even though they can't stop fighting.
>But he held *you*.
>Not her.
>"Sorry," Soarin murmurs softly, glancing back at the pet shop. "That guy was acting strange."
"I noticed."
>His eyes drift over to you.
>"Yeah... I -"
>He jerks his hand away suddenly, but his touch lingers.
>You can feel his fingers digging into your flesh.
>By tomorrow, your shoulder might be a mottled purple.
>Yours, not hers.
>It shouldn't make you happy, but it does.
>"I didn't hurt you, did I?"
"Not... not really."
>Soarin hesitantly smiles.
>"Good. Sorry. Well... I wonder what his problem is..."
>"Probably just drunk," Di answers with a shrug.
>"In the middle of the day?"
"Does it really matter?"
>"I guess not," Soarin sighs. "Well, where to now?"
"I don't -"
>You jump as the pet shop's door slams open and the man staggers out, the dog still tucked under his arm.
>"- and YOU!" he shouts, pointing directly at Soarin. "Yes, you. Get those bitches some emergency chocolate. Depressed bitches love emergency chocolate!"
>And then he turns and sprints away, followed moments later by the clerk shouting "Sir? Sir! Stop!" every step of the way. "I can't sell you that dog if I know you're going to feed it chocolate!"
>"It's not a dog! And she has a name, you cumguzzling shitlord!"
>"Crazy," Soarin and Di mumble in unison as the pair dash off.
>You're not sure if you agree, but who are you to judge?
>Besides, the dog seemed happy.
>That's really what's most important.
>"Well," Soarin sighs, turning back to face you and Di. "That happened. So how about it, Diamond? Want some chocolate?"
>>
>>29891776
Spin off wit dog guy (from the perspective of the dog) when?
>>
>>29891815
>wit
This is why I need a new keyboard
>>
>>29891776
>all that she registers from that scene is 'atleast the dog seemed happy'
I want to hug and protect her
>>
>>29891776
>"Yeah. That sounds good."
>He doesn't ask you.
>You know what he's implying by asking her, and because of that you can understand why he wouldn't ask you.
>It makes sense.
>Soarin doesn't think you're a bitch.
>It makes sense.
>You understand.
>Almost.
>You still wish he would ask, no matter what it implied.
>"I think there's a candy store right down there," Soarin mumbles, pointing off to the left. "If it's still there. Been a while, so..."
>He shrugs - and grabs your hand. Gently.
>"I'll get you some, too."
>He doesn't ask.
>That's even better.

>>29891815
A while back, an anon demanded a crossover with one of my other stories when Silver and the others reached the mall.
The two stories don't mesh at all, so... yeah. There's a dog instead of Berry Punch.

https://pastebin.com/amhMYf99
I think having sapient ponies enslaved and kept as pets would be a hell of a bomb to drop this late in the story, even if it did open up the opportunity for double Silver snuggles.
>>
>>29892336
>double silver
dream sequence with pony silver when
>>
>>29892336
>an anon demanded a crossover
>hell of a bomb to drop this late in the story,
Yeah, no. I love your stuff /tg/n but each story deserves the attention they'd get in their proper threads. Besides, what you've written here is just so good. I look forward to the next update.
>>
File: suggestive spoon.jpg (20KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
suggestive spoon.jpg
20KB, 432x320px
fuck you, page 8
>>
>>29891776
The crazy ones always make the most sense.
>>
>>29892336
>Potential Double Silver Snuggles
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
>>
>>29892336
Read that Berry Punch story. That thread's theme isn't that appealing to me but as a fan of your pony words I can't be surprised that I liked your story. I like how you portrayed Anon and the odd dynamic everyone developed. Very comfy.
>>
>>29892336
>even if it did open up the opportunity for double Silver snuggles.

Fitting since the way she is now she would say >IT HURTS
>>
File: 1485429010647.jpg (101KB, 401x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485429010647.jpg
101KB, 401x458px
>>29893839
ANON, YOU REALLY GOTTA STOP, BRO
>>
I want to play with the corpse of ponybones!
>>
File: CUTEST SPOON.jpg (93KB, 886x1483px) Image search: [Google]
CUTEST SPOON.jpg
93KB, 886x1483px
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29895590
Not sure if I'd be scared or excited.
>>
>>29896778
>silver walks in
>"Oh, thank god."
>bitchfilly enters
>"NO, GOD NO."
>>
>>29897031
>silver walks in
>"Oh, thank god."
>she pulls a knife
>"NO, GOD NO."
>so much blood
>>
>>29897223
>Silver turns slowly towards you while saying...
>"Do you still hear the lambs screaming, Anon?"
-eeep
>>
No updates today, because I'm helping out a ghetto store today and fuck bringing my tablet here just so someone can steal it.

Anyway, any anons with a better memory than me remember if I've brought up Di being a virgin in the story? If not, I'll have to start playing that up hard in the next few updates.
>>
>>29897791
yeah, I don't blame you. I figured you worked retail given how well you describe the experience in your other story. I spent about seven years in retail hell myself.

No, it has only been implied that Di is still a virgin. IIRC and what I skimmed through just now; Di's ideas seem to be from fantasies and what she hears as her mom bangs some strange at home. The story also implies a few times that Di likes to fondle Sil or force Sil to fondle her.
>>
>>29897791
It's been strongly implied
>>
File: skid row.jpg (304KB, 1000x658px) Image search: [Google]
skid row.jpg
304KB, 1000x658px
>no update today
that's fine, it's not the end of the world

we'll be fine
>>
>>29898763
>we'll fine fine

>that's true, right?
>writefag likes *us*
>he's just busy. we know that.
>he's not visiting some other thread.
>we're fine.
>he likes *us*
>we his Anons, right
>we're not crazy
>he likes *us*
>we're fine.
>yes, I'm sure we'll be fine.
bump from nine
>>
>>29900393
Maybe we should let him fuck us in the ass?
>>
File: and where is that going.png (2MB, 1159x865px) Image search: [Google]
and where is that going.png
2MB, 1159x865px
So, possibly amusing coincidence, but one of the managers at the ghetto store was a young, fair-haired, flat-chested girl with glasses and an over-the-shoulder braid.
Also, they had >pic related, which while not the toy I was hunting for and the sole reason I agreed to go to that shithole in hopes of finding, is pretty nifty.
Notice how Celestia is taller than Rarity, like Hasbro is giving a fuck about proper scale?
I think that bodes well for any future CMC/Silver/Diamond EQG toys, if they ever happen.

Anyway, thanks for the answers. I've got to work it in a little bit stronger for Silver's dumb jock boyfriend, but will make sure I don't overboard on the obvious.
>>
>>29901695
good luck bump
>>
>>29901519
>>
>>29901695
>... possibly amusing coincidence...
Happy, amusing coincidences!

>...they had >pic related...
Oh! Do want!

>...dumb jock boyfriend...
Yeah, as written I don't think he's picked up on the clues yet. Then again he has been mostly concerned with Silver as of late.

I look forward to the update when it's ready.
>>
>>29901695
>one of the managers at the ghetto store was a young, fair-haired, flat-chested girl with glasses and an over-the-shoulder braid.
You gonna work the /tg/n magic on her?
>>
>>29903126
>>
>>29892336
>Soarin firmly pulls you onward, his grip firm and unyielding.
>But not painful.
>He doesn't squeeze your hand, grinding the bones together.
>He doesn't jerk your arm suddenly, or pull you faster than you can follow at a comfortable, yet purposeful, pace.
>"I hope they're still there."
>You hope so too.
>Then again, if they're not...
>He might get angry.
>He might hurt you.
>He's always nicer after he's hurt you.
>He's a good person.

>You are Soarin and you should be more careful.
>You could have hurt her.
>Sure, your mind was on that weird guy and, yeah, you were only trying to protect her, but that's no excuse.
>You need to be more mindful of what you're doing.
>Grabbing her shoulder like that... seeing Blossom...
>You can't keep doing things like that.
>At least something good came of it, assuming the candy store is still open.
>You'd forgotten about it until that man started screaming about 'emergency chocolate'.
>That shouldn't have even been possible, but you can't even remember its name.
>Just how good it was.
>And expensive.
>That's probably why its name still eludes you; you'd only ever been in there once.

>>29904028
Nah, I'm never going back to that store.
>>
>>29905048
But then how will you save your own personal Spoon?
>>
File: 1482278744501.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1482278744501.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>29905048
>He might hurt you
>He's always nicer after he's hurt you
>He's a good person
>>
>>29882327
Why is Silver Spoon the OP image? I haven't read any of these but she's one of my favorites so you've suckered me into the thread.
>>
>>29905458
Read twilight/tg/ame_night's story, she is in that one. The only story updating here.
>>
>>29905048
>You hope this is the right way.
>It seems to take forever.
>Silver's footsteps echo loud in your ears.
>A quick look reassures you - and worries you in equal measure.
>She's not angry. She's not stomping her feet like a petulant child.
>She's just wearing heels.
>You hadn't noticed until now, though the extra few inches they give her should have been a dead giveaway.
>You haven't held her enough, or you would have noticed.
>You haven't held her at all, not in any way that counts.
>Well, you *are* in public...
>With a mental sigh, you try to remember some of the other shops in the mall.
>It's been a while, but you can think of a few which might be empty or offer some privacy, even on the weekend.
>The place tends to be emptier the higher up you go.
>Maybe some place on the third floor.
>Of course, there's always the fitting -
>"Is that it?"
>Shit.
>You would have walked right past it if Silver hadn't stopped you.
"Yeah, this's it, alright."
>It took you by surprise last time, too.
>The low glass display cases make the shop look more like a jewelry store than anything else.
>There's no bright colors, no giant gummy bears, no candy-by-the-pound display, just glass and wood and thin rows of widely spaced chocolates.
>It's really more Silver's type of place than yours.
>Too much class.
>>
>>29906284
>Far too fancy, but the understated, stoic kind of fancy.
>Like the way she does her hair or the bracelet she wore that one time.
>You glance at the closest display as you lead Silver inside - little bonbons set against crinkles of golden paper - and wince at how apt that last comparisson is.
>This place practically *is* a jewelry store.
>The only difference is these candies aren't disasterously expensive, only painfully so. And they won't last half as long.
>Still, even with only the cash in your wallet, you could afford a handful. Could.
>It's not impossible, just more than you want to spend on something so small that's gone so fast.
>A plain candy bar at a quarter of the cost always seemed good enough for you.
>You'll... you'll let Silver cover it and save your money for something more meaningful.
>Maybe a nice surprise. That hat you had been thinking about. Or... or...
>"Oh, huh," Diamond groans from a few paces behind, leaning back to look at the sign hanging over the shop's entrance. "This place."
>You still owe her money.
>"Have you been here before?" Silver asks, looking around in what you hope is happiness. "When?"
>"No. One of mom's... someone brought me something from here once. A stupid little gift box."
>"How was it?"
>Diamond shrugs dismissively.
>"I don't really remember. Fine, I guess."
>>
>>29906918
>crazy pet store guy
>dead ass mall
is this stephen king's mall
>>
>>29906954
Zombie apocalypse incoming.
>>
>>29907699
It's giving me a The Night Flyer/Langoliers vibe, man.
>>
>>29907729
>mall is creepy
>only lolis and pedophiles allowed
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>29908461
....it is weird how often that happens here.
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>29908461
>>29909137
Does this make Rarity a pedophile?
>>
>>29908467
>>29909724
This is going to happen alot more since the thread is literally just tg/n and whatever readers we've got left.

This mall could make for an interesting setting for other stories/one shots, though.
>>
>>29909752
Yeah, I try to check in a few times during the day but things have picked up at work taking up much of my time.

I've been toying with a short story idea I could 'loli' up but it wouldn't be OP related so I'm not sure how well it would be received.
>>
Falling asleep at the keyboard bump from nine.
>green Anon needs sleep badly.
zzzzz
>>
>>29909734
Yes
>>
File: gollum spoon.jpg (80KB, 659x693px) Image search: [Google]
gollum spoon.jpg
80KB, 659x693px
>"S-stupid fat Blossom's..we hates her! HATES HER!"
>"..She'll not take the Soarin from us."
>"My precious.."
>>
>>29909734
She was in Jeff's story.
>>
>>29905655
>it's about Soarin and not Anon
Fucking ruined it already. Why do people make non Anon characters the MC? I don't want to read about someone else fucking my waifu, I want to read about a blatant self insert fucking my waifu so that I can blatantly self insert. What is so hard to get about that? Isn't that why this board exists?
>>
>>29911408
....Because newfag, the Anon tgn is basing Soarin on is from another writefags story, THAT Anon is getting Sweetiebell and the rest of the CMC.
>>
>>29911567
I haven't read the whole thing yet, but regardless of that my point stands. If Spoony is your waifu why the hell would you read about her fucking someone else?
>>
>>29911580
Spoon isn't my waifu though, my waifu is fucking Spitfire in this green
>>
>>29911723
Wait, do you mean Spitfire or Moondancer?
>>
>>29911737
Yes
>>
I like that the MC is a fully fleshed out character. Why would I want to insert myself? I'd rather imagine I'm someone else and escape my life for a little while.

It's the obviously generic, made for self-insert Anon that breaks the suspension of disbelief in so many greens for me.
>>
>>29906918
"It's better than that."
>Or at least you hope it is.
>From what you remember, it was the best chocolate you've ever had. It better be, for these prices.
>For example, the display case you're looking at now seems to have a misplaced decimal.
>Surely that should be *before* the 5.
>Maybe -
>Silver's hand jerks you back suddenly.
>"Careful," she murmurs, nodding towards the chubby woman you had almost walked straight into.
"Crap, sorry, I didn't -"
>As soon as you speak, she looks up from the box in her hands with a wide-eyed, startled expression.
>Apparently just as surprised as you.
>"Oh, dear, I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going."
"I wasn't..."
>She's not listening.
>She's merrily trotting away.
>Well.
>The other customers certainly seem to be pretty happy.
>So happy that they aren't paying attention to where they're walking.
>Unfortunately, neither are you.
>Then again, fat people and candy... well, she's probably an expert on it, right?
>You make sure to step around the next person as you walk up to the main counter instead of trying to barrel straight through.
>After all, this isn't one of Rainbow Dash's no-such-thing-as-a-foul matches.
>>
This mall, man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQPmW2RLhc
>>
>>29912174
Aww, Sil watching out for her boyfriend. Hopefully, she's coming out of the funk she had been in and will be able to have a good conversation with Soarin and Di.
>>
>>29912174
>You should be more careful.
>Maybe actually pay attention to where you're going and who's around you.
>Here you are, holding Silver's hand in public, and you weren't even thinking about anyone noticing.
>Shit.
>You hope you don't run into anyone who knows you.
>Or that you haven't already and never noticed.
>There's only one man left at the counter, so you push on forward, weaving through the other customers.
>Looks like he's about finished.
>The clerk is almost -
>Silver stops abruptly.
>"Oh, Soarin! Can I look at those over there?"
>Right.
>Shopping.
>Girls like to do that thing.
>*Actually* do it. Not just charge forward and buy the first thing that might work.
"Sure. Yeah, might as -"
>Something soft runs into you from behind, followed by an angry squeak.
>Something significantly softer lands a second later as Diamond slams her hand against your back.
>"What the hell did you do that for?" she snarls, hitting you again. "Seriously! What the fuck?"
>You turn on her, glaring over your shoulder.
>She glares back.
"You ran into me."
>"Yeah, well, you... you stopped suddenly for like no reason!"

>You are Silver Spoon and you're about to scream in frustration.
>Why can't they just... just...
>Di's face goes completely blank.
>"Why, if it isn't Diamond Tiara," a cultured voice murmurs at just the right volume to cut through everything.

>You are Soarin and your first question is why the man at the counter is standing in front of you right now.
>Clearly he finished his purchase and was drawn by Diamond's outburst.
>The second is how he knows her.
>He's wearing a nice suit. Probably rich. That's how he knows her.
>The third is if you should panic.
>Yes, yes you should.
>Fifth is how hard you should slug him before sprinting for your car and making a run for the border.
>The fourth one you've already forgotten.
>You're still trying to figure out the answer to the fifth when he smiles.
>"Is everything alright, Diamond?"
>"Yes."
>>
File: CODE 3.gif (185KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
CODE 3.gif
185KB, 450x420px
>>29913099
>>
>>29913099
>He pauses a moment, clearly expecting something more.
>You should punch him now. Right now. While he's not expecting it.
>Grab Silver and run before he calls the police or draws any more attention to you.
>He doesn't give you the time.
>"Well," he smirks, "aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"
>"No."
>He frowns slightly before nodding towards you.
>"So, is this the kind of man your mother prefers these days?"
>"I don't know."
"Wait, what?"
>What was merely a quick glance becomes a thorough examination, the man looking you up and down like... like...
>You should punch him now.
>Quickly.
>Before -
>He nods again, his head tilting to one side the way dudes do when they acknowledge someone is getting some, don't begrudge them in the least, and in fact have a new measure of respect for the other party.
>It's a subtle nod.
>You refrain from punching him for now.
>What he's thinking is fucking disgusting, but it's better than the truth.
>"Very well," the man sighs. "Enjoy your shopping, Diamond. I do hope you and your friends have a pleasant day, and that your mother sleeps off whatever... well... enough said."
>He dips his head again.
>"Good day."
>Silver politely mutters something. Diamond says nothing. And you...
>You should have been paying attention.
>If you had, Diamond wouldn't have run into you.
>Luckily, it doesn't look like the conversation attracted any interest from the other customers.
"So... uh... Diamond? Who was that guy?"
>"Just some guy."
"He... uh..."
>What's the polite way to ask if he fucked her mom?
>>
>>29913204
>Because while it's obvious as fuck that she's sleeping around, that's not exactly an assumption you want to make or the kind of question you just up and ask a girl.
>Not unless you're Cloudy, that is.
>You're also pretty sure there's no way to ask that politely.
>Not unless you're Silver.
>"Was he the one who gave you the candy?" your girlfriend asks softly.
>You don't know if it's good or bad that she can read your mind.
>"Yeah," Di answers with a shrug. "I don't remember his name."
>He fucked her mom.
>Okay then.
>That was not something you really needed to know.
>>
>>29913226
Shhhhit.....Soarin, get her the fuck outa there. Distract her at the arcade, go to a photo booth an make funny faces, DO SOMETHING!
>>
>>29913509
We all know what that something is: http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Diamond_Tiara!20170420
>>
>>29913758
So...Silver gently pushing her down on Soarin till she gets all of him in? Sounds as good a distraction as any.
>>
>>29913226
>>29913509
Agreed. Don't want Di turning to the bottle again.
>>
>>29911961
kek
>>
>>29914044
dubs are correct.
>>
File: spoon.jpg (97KB, 574x800px) Image search: [Google]
spoon.jpg
97KB, 574x800px
>>
>>29911567
Which other story?

>>29911723
>>29912140
Because if you enjoy the thought of another male fornicating with the object of your affection, you are a cuckold.
>>
>>29915741
That is one of my favorite Silver Spoon pics shared here so far.
>>
>>29916079
>Which other story?
"The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle"
>>
File: Diamond bitch.png (4MB, 3400x3774px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond bitch.png
4MB, 3400x3774px
>>29913758
>Soarin cums 7 times, floods Diamond's love canal
>http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Silver_Spoon!20170421
>Soarin barely gets the head in, Silver cums once and she's done
Proof that Hatefuck is Bestfuck
>>
>>29916079
>good man falls in love with my daughteru
>being cucked
I honestly hope you never have children.
>>
>>29911408
Do you only read stories that feature your waifu?
>>
File: ill bill keeps it 100.jpg (124KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
ill bill keeps it 100.jpg
124KB, 700x525px
>>29916131
>looks mature for her age
>still wants to be carried
>>
>>29916079
>another male
>implying Spitfire is male
DYEWTS?
>>
>>29882327
>mediocre is kill
Why must this happen?
>>
>>29917211
I'm speaking in general terms. One example of the cuckolder being female doesn't make that the majority.

>>29916530
>daughteru
It's not about daughterus, it's about waifus. That said, no. I absolutely would not want to read about or otherwise witness my daughter being fucked. I don't know what kind of fucked up shit you're into, but I don't jerk off to the thought of having a child and then watching them fuck when they're grown.

>>29916983
Not exclusively. But when I read greentext, the purpose is to self insert. You can't really do that with a named character being the protagonist.
>>
>>29917387
Copy it into the preferred text program of your choice.
Find/replace Soarin with Anon.

You are literally the most autistic fuck to ever post in this general.
>>
>>29917387
>the purpose is to self insert

Not for all us. Not every Anon is the same nor do what I would do or act.
>>
>>29917399
Thank you. I was going to say; is it REALLY that hard to imagine yourself as Soarin? it's. just. a. name.

>>29916515
Wow. That pic has left me speechless. Thanks for the share Anon.
>>
>>29917387
>Quotes specific examples
>Specific examples demonstrate the exact opposite of what he's trying to claim
>Gets called out on his bullshit
>Tries to claim he was talking in generalities
Your mother drank a lot when she was pregnant with you, didn't she anon?
>>
>>29917484
To be fair to the autist, he was only referring to the Soarin story.
>>
>>29914044
Yeah, Di clearly had a dislike for that guy and she tried to keep the interaction short. As if she was trying to make him go away. Hopefully it's just an extension of her usual hostility towards her mother.
>>
>>29917399
Maybe I will
I'll go through every story on this god forsaken board and replace every single main character with Anon. Except quest threads. Those are cancer.
>>
>>29916239
Fuck. I finished reading it. When is that bastard coming back? Did he die?
>>
>>29918161
You're a very sad individual anon, and I say that with full recognition that I'm posting on the horsefucker board of a Mongolian weaving forum
>>
>>29913226
>Silver's hand slips from yours.
>"Hey, let's go look at the candy," she says, grabbing onto her friend and guiding her towards one of the display cases. "Oh, doesn't that one look good?"
>It's a good thing your Silver is a mind reader, even if it's not particularly impressive in this case.
>Even you can tell how torn up Diamond is that her mom is a raging slut.

>The benches you and Silver found aren't exactly secluded, but they *are* in a little side passage out of the flow of traffic.
>A few potted plants offer a bit of privacy, but not enough to actually hide you or the girls from anyone walking by.
>It's good enough for now.
>You're just eating some chocolate, not doing anything improper. Well, *about* to eat some chocolate.
>Silver plants herself in the middle of one of the benches, her back to the main corridor.
>The box of chocolates sits on her lap, almost as elegently displayed on her purple skirt as the individual candies had been in the store.
>The lid comes free with the sigh of cardboard-on-cardboard, revealing the eight little chocolates she and Diamond had picked out.
>In contrast to the store's sleek and restrained look, each of the chocolates is decorated with the kind of frills you've never seen outside girl's underwear.
>You don't know *how* they managed to get the tiny strands of frosting so fine, just that you're pretty sure it's impossible.
>>
>>29918407
I heard chocolate is supposed to life the spirits

Or something
>>
>>29918407
>Doesn't matter that it's right there in front of you or that you've seen it before, you still don't believe it.
>"Here, Soarin," Silver all but whispers, patting the empty space on her left.
>Diamond frowns quickly, until Silver grabs her by the wrist and pulls her towards the space on her right.
>It's a tight fit with all three of you, but not unreasonably so. Not even uncomfortably, though Silver must be feeling squished with both you and Diamond squeezed up against her.
>She doesn't seem to mind.
>In fact, from her content purr, you'd say she seems pretty happy this way.
"So..."
>"This one's for you," Silver murmurs, plucking a piece of dark chocolate decorated with red lace from the box.
>You hadn't picked it out at the shop, she had.
>Apparently for you, though you'd told them not to bother.
>Chocolate is chocolate and a decent king sized slab has always been enough for you.
"Silver -"
>She holds it up for you to take.
>Not with your hand, but with your mouth.
>You glance over your shoulder, towards the people walking by.
>No one is watching.
" - thanks."
>It is the best chocolate you have ever eaten.
>>
File: 1465242182630.jpg (101KB, 1103x776px) Image search: [Google]
1465242182630.jpg
101KB, 1103x776px
>>29918741
w-wew
>>
>>29918197
Anon, my one comfort in life is pretending to be in the greentext. Don't try to take it from me.
>>
>>29918957
No one's taking anything away from you, you autistic faggot, we're simply pointing out that you've transcended to a level of having no life that is leaps and bounds beyond anyone else here.

Also if multiverse theory is correct then theoretically all of those anons exist, and are fucking your waifu this very second. in fact I'm fucking her right now,
she's a dirty little slut
>>
>>29918741
Snuggles are in the immediate future. Followed by movie night. Best cat loli, BEST!
>>
>>29916079
>another male
>what is self-inserting as Soarin?
>>
>>
>>29919015
>sneakily reading thread at work
>multiverse joke gives me a LOUD kek in an otherwise quite environment.
>get stares
>shit
'tis nothing. Just remembering a funny cat video. yeah, that's it.
>>
>>29919166
I'm liking this idea.
>>
>>29920277
I am going to protect the everloving FUCK out of her
>>
Hoping for snuggles bump from 8
>>
>>29921018
>>
File: Diamond is prepared.jpg (539KB, 2500x2300px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond is prepared.jpg
539KB, 2500x2300px
>>
>>29922924
Too bad Silver poke holes in all of them.
>>
>>29922946
It's mainly just to keep Anon's dick relatively clean.
Diamond's heavily into anal.
>>
nine aint fine
>>
>>29922999
These digits don't lie, and neither does Diamonds quivering ass.
>>
File: tfw1.png (13KB, 427x492px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1.png
13KB, 427x492px
>no spoon gf to handfeed you expensive chocolate
>>
10 is not for hurt
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29927856
Dem hips bump
>>
File: 1482575057688.png (37KB, 1340x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482575057688.png
37KB, 1340x1000px
bump
>>
So I've gonna and read about half of each of the fics in the op before either getting bored or just finishing it and moving on to the next one.
That was a good 4 months ago, and wanna return to the one i finished to see if its progressed but at this point im not sure which one is which.
So since there dosen't seem to be anything eles going on around here can someone give me a basic plot synopsis of each...or at least the one that still seems to be active.
>>
>>29929926
The only one that is active at this point is tg, the others haven't come by and updated their stories for some time, so its unlikely you missed much. As for tg's story, we finally got to the /mall/.
>>
>>29929963
Yup that was the one.
God i love all the characters in this so fucking much. This is definitely the best one out of the 4.
>>
>>29930554
Doesn't hurt that he actually posts here still. I wonder what the old writefags went off too.
>>
>>29932114
She looks like a rectangle.
>>
File: bitchfilly but human not filly.png (109KB, 357x461px) Image search: [Google]
bitchfilly but human not filly.png
109KB, 357x461px
go wey 8
>>
>>29932737
>Expecting 10-year-olds to be curvy
>>
>>29932114
There's no way Tiara would look like this and not be the bullee.
>>
He was pulling my bottom
>>
>>29933962
b
>>
8's not great
>>
>>29930554
>>29931334
While I do really, really enjoy /tg/n's SSL I hope mediocre and bones come back and finish their stories.
>>
>>29935444
Trips speak the truth.
>>
>pg 10
>>
>>
>>29937053
hnnng. I so want to snuggle-in and be her big spoon.

Backing away from 8.
>>
File: 1490798066631.jpg (12KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1490798066631.jpg
12KB, 480x331px
>>29933159
Not my fetish...
>>
>>29935059
>>
>>
File: 1484256652258.jpg (68KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484256652258.jpg
68KB, 720x552px
>>29939015
>"These things...they're so bothersome." She says holding her sizable bust
>"But it can't be helped..and y-you like them, don't you?"
>>
>>29939015
...Is she a snuggle kung fu master?
>>29939053
Nevermind, question answered.
>>
>>29939015
Put head in-between boobs, proceed to bump from 9
>>
>>29940054
o-one more time before bed
>>
>>29939015
She has an unfortunately man like face here
>>
>>29930554
I wouldn't say that. I love the dude, but I still prefer The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle.

Honestly, having the MC not be Anon (even though he had a good reason since he was setting it in a universe that already had an non) kinda lessens how much I enjoy it. I still read it, but I'd prefer if the main character was an Anon instead of Chad Thundercock aka Soarin.
>>
>>29919545
I don't relate to Chads as much as I relate to a generic Anon.
>>
File: SHUTUP.png (141KB, 404x348px) Image search: [Google]
SHUTUP.png
141KB, 404x348px
>>29940452
>>29940455
>implying the MC would stop being a "Chad Thundercock" just because his name is changed from Soarin to Anon
>>
>>29940490
Soarin is an established character in the show and is the quintessential successful jock/Chad stereotype. Anon is a character of questionable charm/abilities/personality. There's a fairly significant difference depending on which you start with.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>29940452
>>29940455
>>29940495
>Its an "I was a nu-male, and got bullied in high school" post
Really makes ya think don't it
>>
>>29940495
>Soarin is an established character in the show and is the quintessential successful jock/Chad stereotype.

So can Anon, because he has no set personality. It's not questionable at all, it's completely blank. He can be a beta ass bitch or an Adonis and it would never be out of character. For this story to work he would have to be a Chad, which would change nothing but the name.
>>
>>29940452
>>29940455
>>29940495
Real talk: Given that this story is a spin off of another story, that already features a anon as the main character, and is taking place at the same time, how does your autistic ass reconcile this problem?
>>
>>29918741
>Better than last time, though you hadn't thought that possible.
>Whether that's because of the company you're keeping, the hand it came from, or that Silver knows your tastes better than you do is anyone's guess.
>Probably all three.
>You let it melt slowly on your tongue, savoring each new flavor that every layer brings. With it melts away the tension twisting up your whole body.
>Chocolate can do that, and really good chocolate can do it really well..
>"And...?" Silver murmurs, an expectant half-smile on her face.
"It's wonderful."
>"I guess you needed some emergency chocolate too."
"Yeah."
>You glance at the box - there's five pieces left.
>Di is noisily munching away on her first - or second, judging by how quickly the current piece is lasting.
>Something with nuts, to make that kind of noise.
"You haven't had any yet, Silver?"
>"Not yet."
>Oh. You *are* an idiot.
>You reach for a piece - and check.
>She shakes her head.
>You move your hand to the next one - and she nods.
>>
File: 200% sad.png (362KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% sad.png
362KB, 497x732px
>>29940977
>ywn feed silver spoon
well thanks, tg/n, I was looking forward to going to work and wanting to kill myself all day
>>
>>29940977
>A little ball of green and white with little red flower all over, set in petals of white chocolate.
>It doesn't look like her at all.
>Then again, you don't know what would.
>Well, this is how you learn, isn't it?
>Silver likes delicate little candies that look like works of art. And white chocolate.
>Though each piece is different and unique, one is dark chocolate, one is milk chocolate, and three... you'd bet those three are hers.
>You carefully pull the first one free, trying not to break off any of the fragile filigre or petals with your crude hands, and hold it up for Silver.
>She doesn't lunge forward and tear it from your fingers, but waits patiently, mouth open, tongue extended, until you set the tiny white flower in its place.
>Silver pulls it inside her mouth and - a moment later - purrs happily.
"Good?"
>"Mhm!"
>>
>>29941559
>>
>>29941559
>>Silver pulls it inside her mouth and - a moment later - purrs happily.
>"Good?"
>>"Mhm!"
https://derpibooru.org/728110
>>
File: IMG_0668.png (173KB, 680x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.png
173KB, 680x489px
>>29940495
anonymous can literally be anyone, he has no definitive nature.

I seen fics where hes a chad, a sperg, a nerd, a faggot, a creep, a criminal, a nigger, a king, a knight, a loner, a socialite, a rapist, a lover, or just plain boring.
>>
>>29941559
Hnnng.
>>
>>29941559
>You reach for the next piece, but she shakes her head.
"Oh... uh..."
>Her fingers come up to her lips, demurly covering her mouth.
"Oh, right."
>You forgot for a minute there: your current girlfriend has manners.
>It's a pleasant change.
"Just going to take your time and enjoy it?
>Silver nods.
>You lean forward slightly, just enough to see past her.
"So, Diamond? What do you think?"
>"It's fine," she grumbles. "I *guess*."
>And yet she snatches the remaining milk chocolate from the box and pops it in her mouth.
"Sure seems like you're enjoying it."
>She shrugs.
>"Like I said, it's fine."
"I know you're a raging bitch who can never be satisfied, but even you have to admit this stuff is good."
>Diamond shrugs again.
>>
>>29942743
Give her head pats.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29943239
Give Diamond headpats? Are you crazy?
>>
>>29943999
We would nuzzle Silver while were at it, best cat girl gets nuzzles. Diamond needs something, also checked.
>>
>>29944038
>Diamond needs something
A good solid dicking
>>
>>29942743
Thanks for the delicious morsels of updates /tg/n! As always, I look forward to reading more.
>>
>>29944038
That's not a bad idea.
>>
>>29944324
Well yeah that too, but so does Silver. We need to set the mood first at the lingerie shop.
>>29945031
Yup.
>>
File: feed me a stray double.gif (1MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
feed me a stray double.gif
1MB, 500x213px
>>29943999
>hfw you pat her head
>>
>>29945693
>when a pat turns into a slap
>>
>>29946055
>Implying Silver would allow that
shame on you.
>>
>>29946081
She would probably take it for you.
>>
File: 8bit feel.jpg (15KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
8bit feel.jpg
15KB, 673x625px
>>29946308
s-stopit
>>
can't >HURT on 8
>>
>>29946081
Uok
>>
>>29945031
...just kiss!
>>
>>29933159
as ponies they're much better, this is why I cant stand humanized, barely well done anthro, but equine form remains my fav
>>
>>29942743

>You are Silver Spoon and you want to scream.
>The only reason you don't is the calming sweetness of the milk chocolate melting on your tongue.
>That, and the completely casual way Soarin said it - and the apathetic manner with which Diamond shrugged it off.
>He just chuckles at her dismissive attitude and points at the remaining dark chocolate.
>"Is that one mine, too?"
>You nod quickly.
>"Then you can have it, Diamond," Soarin tells her.
>But - but -
> - you picked it for *him*!
>You -
>He must see the panic overtaking you, because Soarin's massive hand engulfs both of yours and squeezes comfortingly.
>"It's not that I *don't* want it," he murmurs, "but Silver can go back later and get me a whole box to have to myself without you around making sad puppydog eyes."
>He picks up the piece of chocolate with his other hand.
>"So, yeah, you can have it if you want it. Unless Silver wants it. In that case, you can go fuck yourself."
>>
>>29947710
>Di... Di *laughs*.
>Oh.
>*Oh*.
>They *are* getting along.
>"Let's see," Di hums, theatrically tapping her chin with one finger. "Masturbate or have some bitter-ass, shitty chocolate?"
>Their sniping is no different than Soarin trading punches with Cloudy or Spitfire.
>He gets along with *everyone*.
>One way or another.
>"Yeah, I think I'm going to go with masturbation on this one."

>You are Soarin and you don't think Di was *that* funny.
>A little, yeah, but Silver can't stop laughing, so hard that little tears trickle from the corners of her eyes.
>Well.
>Maybe there's some context you're missing.
>"I'm... I'm not sure I'd make the same choice," she croaks between hiccups and giggles.
"Oh?"
>Another burst of uncontrollable laughter interrupts whatever Silver was about to say.
>>
>>29947994
Give bitchfilly some change for the kiddie rides outside, lovebirds need a moment
>>
>>29947994
>It takes another moment before she manages to compose herself, and even then...
>"This chocolate..." she whispers, a mischievous smile spreading across her face.
>You don't know if you've ever seen her like this and you're not entirely sure how to feel about it.
>Suddenly, she sticks her tongue out at Diamond.
>"... it's better than sex."
>She didn't say that.
>There's no way she said that.
>Silver's too polite to ever say something like that.
>She couldn't -
>"Well, you'd know better than me," Diamond sighs, rolling her eyes.
>"Yeah, I would."
>Nope, nope, you couldn't have heard her right.
>Your little Silver is pure and innocent, if a bit... unbalanced.
>"So trust me when I say that," Silver giggles. "Or... you know... find some guy to take your first time."
>NOPE.
>SHE'S NOT SAYING THAT.
>YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEARING CHECKED.
>WEIRD HOW YOU CAN HEAR DIAMOND'S SIGH PERFECTLY.
>MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE SILVER'S VOICE STILL KIND OF HAS THAT SQUEAKY HIGH-PITCH TO IT AT TIMES.
>YEAH. THAT'S IT.
>"Fine," Diamond grumbles, "I guess the chocolates *are* better than I remember. But, like, just barely."
>>
File: XJ9 realizes a thing.gif (348KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
XJ9 realizes a thing.gif
348KB, 320x180px
>>29948050
s-spoon pls
>>
>>29947994
Oh, my. Funny indeed.

>>29948050
>kek, Soarin feeling awkward.
Man, stop. You left awkward town a long time ago. Revel in the camaraderie you can enjoy with Sil and; apparently, now Di.
Yay! Seems they are all starting to get along.
>>
Today is a good day to pop the bitch filly:
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Diamond_Tiara+Hymen!20170425
>>
File: NUUUUUUUU.gif (1MB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
NUUUUUUUU.gif
1MB, 432x324px
>>29948385
Things only seem nice right now, tg/n will do something to make it HURT sooner than later
>>
>>29948431
So I've been told. But I can hope.
>>
>>29948050
>She lets her frown linger a moment before sighing.
>The expression flies away with her breath.
"Sooooo..."
>"Yeah, you're right, Sil. It is better than sex."
>And now you're mishearing her, too!
>While you can believe that bitch saying stuff like that, you're still pretty sure Silver didn't say those things.
>Because 1) that's just not like her and 2) sex with you is pretty awesome, or so you've heard.
>You certainly haven't had any complaints.
>Well, there was that one time, but it's not like *you* asked Cloudy if you could stick it in her butt.
>That was all her idea.
>"I know I'm right," Silver giggles, sticking out her tongue at Diamond one last time before looking back to you and smiling innocently. "More, please."
>Yeah, your little Silver could never have said anything like that.
>You hold up the dark chocolate, but she shakes her head.
>Okay, then!
>You pop it into your mouth and reach for one of Silver's pieces of white chocolate.
>>
>>29948695
I want to handfeed and pet spoon
>>
>>29948710
I want to handbreed and pet spoon
>>
File: lefou concern.jpg (51KB, 737x391px) Image search: [Google]
lefou concern.jpg
51KB, 737x391px
>>29948780
UHHHHH

UMMMM
>>
>>29948780
Did you hit your head on something?
>>
>>29948780
Do not fist the spoon.
>>
>>29948939
This, Spoon and Diamond are for snuggles and deep fast dickings. Fisting is a no go. Their too tiny anyways.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
Pastebin updated. Sitting at 145603 words and we've barely even /mall/ed/.
>>
>>29949836
Damn, that's a lot of buildup. Cant wait to see the finish, because the wait is worth it.
>>
>>29948793
>>29948931
>>29948939
>>29949745
>He doesn't want to sockpuppet the spoon
faggot
>>
>>29949836
Dayum, that's a bunch of words. Thanks for keeping at it. Loving the story so far.
>>
>>29949836
>>
>>29950200
>Doesn't want to lovingly pin her to the bed on your cock.
>calls others a faggot
>Pleb be gone.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29951846
Sir, page 7 is no place for your underage gf and her bitch friend
>>
>>29952273
bump from 8.
hope I'm not late.
don't want this thread
to meet a dead fate.
>>
>>29952829
>Soarin' in wonderland
>Spoon is the white loli
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1486574925601.gif (237KB, 325x361px) Image search: [Google]
1486574925601.gif
237KB, 325x361px
>"P-pet ME, asshole!"
>>
>>29953780
Okay.
>>
>>29953780
Alright but you gotta work on that 'puppy dog eyes' face.
>>
fuck off page 10, my chocolate
>>
>>29948695
>Silver eagerly opens her mouth for the treat.
>You feel bad for thinking it, but at this very moment she reminds you of a puppy.
>The next thought is even worse, but ethics alone can't stop you from wondering how she would look in a collar.
>She would probably do it, too.
>Silver would do anything for you and wouldn't understand until too late why she shouldn't have agreed, if she ever did.
>That's why you can't.
>Maybe later, if -
>Silver whines softly, just like a puppy begging for a treat.
>You can't say no to that face.
>Not that you ever had any intention of that in the first place.
>You've waited too long, though, and the candy has started to melt in your hand, ruining the fragile, decorative scrollwork covering it.
"Sorry."
>You hold it out to her between your thumb and index finger.
"I -"
>She doesn't just take the chocolate, but the fingers, too.
>Her tiny tongue strips them bare of every trace of the candy.
>You laugh nervously - and - because - well, that tickles.
"Really... uh... really like that chocolate, huh?"
>Silver smiles and sits back, your fingers coming free from her lips with a pop.
>She shrugs, that kind of casual shrug that says she won't admit it, but she knows *you* know what she was doing.
>Only a total idiot wouldn't.
>>
File: 1433978471646.gif (266KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433978471646.gif
266KB, 400x400px
>>29955129
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (67KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
67KB, 320x480px
>>29955129
f-fug
>>
>>29955129
>sigh
Bravo /tg/n. Excellently crafted sexy cuteness. Mmm, Mmm, MMMmm!

>>29955374
appropriate pic indeed.
>>
>>
8's not great
>>
>>29955129
God damn, that Silver is coming out into her lewdness VERY well. If this doesn't end in her panties being soaked in cum from a creampie, and stealthing it away from changing rooms, I will go on strike.
>>
Bump from 9
>>
>>29955129
It would be very difficult for me to resist the urge to lean over and steal a kiss from Silver on the pretense that there was some chocolate left on her lips.

bump from 8
>>
>>29957944
This shall be included.
>>
>>29958020
aww, thanks. I'll be sure to have my diabetic supplies handy for the inevitable cuteness overload.

bump from 9
>>
>>29958020
awaiting my heart attack bump
>>
I'm sure the chocolate was sublime
let's back away from page nine.
>>
>>29882327
Hey just got here from the main page.
Yeah it really does hurt.
>>
>>29957944
>steal

You can't steal what belongs to you.
>>
File: bateman filly.png (111KB, 323x381px) Image search: [Google]
bateman filly.png
111KB, 323x381px
>>29959233
>>29959944
>>29960000
I just want to love and hold her, but the numbers say the HURT has to be
>>
Good to see the last task was completed and am very happy with the result. Excellent choice of dresses and I'm sure they all looked stunning. I'm happy and relieved to see the evening concluded with little drama and plenty of cuteness all around.

Thanks.
>>
>>29960282
Wut
>>
Must greens be based in the OP prompt or can anything thread related be submitted?

Bump from 9
>>
>>29960875
New green is always welcome, so long as it's good green
>>
fuck off, page 8
>>
>>29955129
>A sharp sigh draws your eyes beyond your girlfriend.
>"Could you two be any more disgusting?" Diamond mumbles, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm right here, you know."
>Okay, even a total idiot might understand.
>That shouldn't be a surprise. After all, you got it.
>"Don't listen to her," Silver whispers, "she's just grumpy because she's never had a boyfriend."
>"Am not. You two are just being fucking disgusting."
>Her face is flushed, her posture tense and rigid.
>Too bad you're all out of emergency chocolate.
>Well.
>It's not like that's the only thing that cheers up grumpy puppies.
>Silver is between you and her, but this bench isn't that long.
>You lean over - and Silver doesn't.
>She pushes back with a self-satisfied smirk, nuzzling up against you as you reach for Diamond.
>You don't mind, nor does it actually stop you from patting that bitch on the head.
>Bitches love headpats.
>Usually.
>Sometimes.
>Okay, usually it's a bad idea, but this turns out better than you *should have* expected.
>Diamond glares grumpily at you instead of trying to bite your hand off.
>>
>>29962070
>headpat
careful, man, that's how it starts

and before you know it, BAM, TWO underage gf's
>>
>>29962095
I fail to see how that's a problem
>>
9 ain't fine
>>
>>29962095
>>29962260
I seem to remember it being mentioned that Di is a year or two older than Silver. Silver had been willing to 'share' Soarin with Di until her birthday which is supposed to be in a couple of weeks IIRC.
>>
>>29962070
Hand holding is mandatory.
>>
>>29964187
I thought submission was mandatory?
>>
>>29964347
Wrong thread, but that is a good pun. No, Silver is the one that declares her submission. Diamond is just a bonus.
>>
>>29964691
Then what about employment? Does Silver have to get a job?
>>
>>29965423
What? No, for one thing she is a rich kid, Soarin will get a job...if he doesn't get the pro football thing going.
>>
>>29965457
yeah, she mentioned a few updates ago that while she wants to maintain her lifestyle she really is looking for love. She's not 'slumming it' as Soarin asked back in those posts.

bump from 9
>>
File: 1488177170611.png (212KB, 1062x619px) Image search: [Google]
1488177170611.png
212KB, 1062x619px
>>29965608
>>
>>29965608
Yeah, that's what I imagine Silver looking like before she puts a collar on her, then passing her off to Soarin.
>>
>>29967285
unf
>>
File: cb1.jpg (42KB, 620x418px) Image search: [Google]
cb1.jpg
42KB, 620x418px
>>29967285
>Just taking my loli's for their walkies
>>
>>29968239
>>29967285
>>
>>29962070
>So you ruffle her hair a bit.
>Because poking the angry dog is smart and so are you.
"We can stop on the way out and get you some more chocolate."
>"Or a boy," Silver adds, squirming with laughter and rubbing her cheek up against yours.
>That totally isn't why you're still ruffling Diamond's hair.
>Nope, certainly not.
>Not even though you know that she's going to give in to her bitch tendencies and bite you any second now.
>It'll only be a few stitches at worst.
>"Fine," Diamond growls. "I'll take the chocolate. *Just* the chocolate. But you better not forget!"
>"Don't worry," Silver murmurs. "I won't."
>She twists away to peer up at you though her lashes.
>Just a fraction of an inch, that's all the room she has, caught between you and her friend.
>Your faces are so close together that you can't see her biting her lower lip - but you know she is.
>Oh... you are going to the special hell.
>You kiss her.
>Damn whoever might be watching, you kiss your girlfriend.
>And taste the faint, lingering flavor of chocolate on her lips.
>Odd how that one thing seems so much more important than the other.
>One could get you in trouble, the other is something you should know.
>It's... milk chocolate?
>But -

>You are Silver Spoon and you want to laugh at Soarin's confusion.
>Not as much as you want him to keep kissing you, though.
>Everything is... maybe, for the first time in your life, *ever*... everything is going *right*.
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>29968638
>squirming with laughter and rubbing her cheek up against yours
>everything is going right and nothing HURTS
>EVERYTHING IS GOING RIGHT AND NOTHING HURTS
W-WHAT'RE YOU PLANNING TG/N
>>
File: IMG_2871.jpg (126KB, 467x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
126KB, 467x524px
>>29968652
no escape
>>
>>29968638
awwww. Thanks /tg/n. Please be gentle with us.
>>
>>29970261
I was gonna post that next time we needed a bump.
>>
I think the proper order is
>>29965608
>>29970261
>>29968382
>>
>>29970789
Yessss>>29970261
breed them both, leave them a soggy mess.
>>
File: 1122470 edit.jpg (913KB, 2489x2937px) Image search: [Google]
1122470 edit.jpg
913KB, 2489x2937px
>>29970789
>The Spoon family has had a secret side business for the past 10 generations
>Professional sub trainers
>>29965608 is the "Meat and Greet", where the training Dom test the incoming sub's limits, both psychological and sexual
>>29970261 is the intensive 8 week training course where the sub is mentally broken down and rebuilt into a completely obedient sex slave
>>29968382 shows progress after just a single week of training; The sub has already learned to collar and leash herself without being prompted
>>
>>29971167
Yeah, tone it down dude. Silver is for heavy snuggles, and she was just doing the collar thing as a joke. Diamond may have Soarin take it a bit farther with her that way, but Silver will still be the same(?) playful sweetheart she has been, just a bit more mellowed out after a deep dicking. The three of them cuddle pile after a few rounds.
>>
File: diamond silver types.png (244KB, 1612x5172px) Image search: [Google]
diamond silver types.png
244KB, 1612x5172px
>>29971245
https://youtu.be/OG2IE4L0Rcs
>>
>>29971544
There is when your taste is shit mister dubs.
>>
>Silver, Soarin and Di cuddle pile
I like this idea.

bump from 8
>>
Are we there yet?
>>
>>29973503
Uh, yeah. We are at the mall, been there for a little bit now.
>>
>>29973032
they're kinda in one right now
>>
>>29974287
>>
>>29977751
Would give belly rubs while on the bed reading/10
>>
>>29974287
Yeah, I guess so. Sharing a bench at the mall is a start at least.
bump 8
>>
>>29979674
Huh...I can see it. Who is the person in the middle supposed to be, Yang?
>>
>>29980593
according to the tags on derpi, yes
>>
>>29981377
checked

hit the road, pg 7
>>
>>29968652
Believe it or not, he's capable of writing things that don't hurt.
>>
going to sleep bump 7
>>
>>29983366
Morning bump.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1474137367959.jpg (282KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
1474137367959.jpg
282KB, 1024x979px
bemp from 9
>>
File: matsuri book.jpg (19KB, 225x299px) Image search: [Google]
matsuri book.jpg
19KB, 225x299px
>>29986596
That Silver Spoon reminds me of best anime daughteru.
>>
>>29986596
That is adorable!

bump from 8
>>
>>29988478
That is really cool!
>>
>>
>>29982188
we'll see
>>
>>29990905
Continue
>>
>>29991010
That's all that I know of. Looks like it was based on an anime figure, but could possible have been sculpted from scratch.
>>
>>29990905
>>29988478
Too bad the face is super fucked up. Is it eroded from the sheer amount of ejaculations it's received?
>>
>>29968638
>"Wait, is that -"
>You put a finger to his lips.
>It works.
>It *always* works, and so well at that.
>You pull the last chocolate from the box and offer it to your silent boyfriend.
>Hesitantly, Soarin takes it in his mouth.
>He lets it sit there, each layer melting away in turn.
>You giggle as he reaches the milk chocolate core and lets out a muffled grunt.
>White chocolate isn't your thing, but you don't dislike it.
>Not as much as Di, anyway.
>She *hates* it.
>This is the only way you can get regular chocolate around her.
>You used to love chocolate ice cream, but she stole it every time.
>Chocolate shakes.
>Candy bars.
>Little gifts you would find in your stocking.
>Nothing was safe.
>This is better.
>If only it wasn't so rare.
>You're going to have to get a box for yourself when you leave.
>And Soarin.
>He liked it.
>*Likes* it.
>He's smiling softly as the last of the chocolate melts on his tongue, his face still inches from yours.
>"So..." he murmurs, "is that -"
>You put your finger to his lips again.
>It would be a shame if Di found out.
"Thank you for the chocolate, Soarin."
>>
File: suggestive silver.gif (1014KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
suggestive silver.gif
1014KB, 514x600px
>>29991950
All the chocolate for qt spoon
>>
>>29991950
>"I didn't do anything."
>"Yeah," Di grumbles from your right. "You're the one that paid for everything, Sil. All he did was... what is it that he actually does around here?"
>This couldn't be better.
>They're getting along, but still fighting!
>He sees her the way he sees Spitfire and all the others - *at best!*
>It's the answer you had never even thought to look for.
>He's yours.

>You are Diamond Tiara and your head hurts.
>Bastard asshole faggot is basically clawing at your stitches.
>"Well..." Silver mumbles, probably because she's busy stuffing her tongue in his mouth in fucking public like a slut, "... he makes me happy."
"A shitty book makes you happy."
>Fucking *shit*!
>How long is he going to keep fucking with your fucking hair!?
>"It's different."
"Yeah? How?"
>"Mmmm... well... you'll understand when you're older," Silver laughs.
>She *knows* you're older than her.
>There's no point in even saying it.
>>
>>29992327
>still patting her head
bitchfilly is going to like it too much if you keep it up
>>
>8
>>
>>29992327
>It's the answer you had never even thought to look for.
>He's yours.
FINALLY! Yes, Silver. He is yours.
>>
back away from 8

though I have to go offline for several hours. hope more anons can keep an eye on the tread please.
>>
>>
>>29995440
>Silver's face when Soarin says he won the world series, and when Diamond tells her she got pregnant too, so Little Spoon has a playmate.
The SSD family never got happier.
>>
>>29997719
>soarin wins the world series
I think his sport is soccer, so, obviously, he would win the stanley cup, duh.
>>
>>29997722
You get what I mean avatar of kek, you get what I mean. Silver drags them both to a hotel while a sitter watches Little Spoon, proceeds to have the sloppiest threeway they ever had.
>>
>>29997732
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/m/Tpbsjo!Tjmwfs_Tqppo!JU_IVSUT
>>
>>29995976
What did they do to end up in that cell?
AB cuddling DT; kek.
>>
>>29998432
>rape
But since girls can't rape, they were all thrown in the same cell for public indecency, both the rapists and their victims.
>>
>>29997719
>Little Spoon
That's a damn good name for their kid. Even better if she's trying to keep the father a secret.
>>
>>30000449
>t. Spoon
>>
if you're not breeding your carry-around, underage girlfriend, you're not doing it right
>>
>>30000000
>>
>>29992327
>Fucking shitlord finally takes his hand away.
>And then he sighs!
>Like he was getting bored of you or something!
>FUCK HIM.
>"Hey, Diamond?"
"Fucking what."
>"Where do you want to go next?"

>You are Soarin and you're an inconsiderate ass.
>"What does it fucking matter?" Diamond sneers. "I thought Silver got to pick."
>Trapped between the two of you, your girlfriend's head keeps jerking back and forth, her smile fading a little more each time.
"Because we're being jerks."
>"Even... even me...?"
"No, not you Silver."
>It's your fault for paying so much attention to her.
"Just me, but we shouldn't be excluding Diamond after hauling her along like this."
>You shouldn't have let yourself be tempted.
>"Oh... oh! Right. Sorry, Di, I -"
>"It's *fine*," Diamond growls, rising to her feet and trying to comb her hair back into place with just her fingers. "Let's just... whatever. How about that music store over there?"

>You are Silver Spoon and you shouldn't be giggling at Di's frustrated grunts and groans.
>So you do it quietly.
>Soarin can probably feel your body shaking, but he gets it, right?
>Di definitely took to being petted better than you do.
>You should definitely get her a collar.
>She'd make a good pet.
>And it's not like she didn't enjoy it, deep down.
>If she hadn't, she would've done something earlier, but no. She only stood up once Soarin took his hand away.
>She *liked* it, even if she won't admit it.
>Kind of like you, only with less flailing and screaming for help.
>>
>>30000984
c'mon diamond

let's walkies to the music store and if you're good maybe you'll get a treat

would you like that?
ooh I know you would, yes you would
>>
>>30001261
>how to make DT stab a bitch
>>
>>30001261
Its supposed to be sexy, not outright insulting.
>>
>>30000984
Dawww, Di is like a angry puppy.
>>
>>30002944
>Boop her nose
>"*gasp* Is that a Justin Bieber CD in the bargain bin?"
>silver has to cover her mouth to keep from laughing
>"Oh my woooord, Diamond, girl, isn't he your faaaavorite?"
>Bitchfilly(human) is wearing a glare that would kill charles manson
>"No? Are you sure? Alright fine, sourpuss."
>'G-going to fucking kill you.'
>"Hmm? Ok, I'll keep an eye out for Nsync instead."
>>
>>30003302
...now that's just being unnecessarily cruel.
>>
>>30003302
Make those names into pony-themed puns and it'll happen.

Also, not that I plan to spend a lot of time in the music store, but what kind of music does Diamond actually pretend to like.
>>
>>30004514
Whatever Justin Beiber counts as...and other assorted pieces of trash like that.
>>
>>30004514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnZ8h3MRuYg

sounds like a spoiled rich kid anthem to me
>>
>>30004514
Joustin Neighber

Can't come up with one for NSync but there's the Haystreet Colts.

Di would pretend to like Classical or New Age but she secretly likes Jazz.
>>
>>30006824
Oooooh, I hadn't seen that one before.
>>
>>30006824
from when the draw thread actually made shit
>>
>>30007020
>>30007316
Here's the question:
Is the love letter FOR Silver?
Or is she just asking Silver to deliver it for her?
>>
>>30007876
The envelope is addressed to Soarin the content is addressed to Soarin and Silver
>>
where is the update, tg/n, pls
>>
>>30008963
I'd share my other 'cone' with her.
>>
>>30006824
>>30007876
Judging from DT's facial expression it is from her to Silver. However, I like >>30008082 idea but the envelope should be addressed to Silver. Kinda like Di is finally going to ask instead of take.
>>
File: Sweetie trapeze artist.jpg (79KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie trapeze artist.jpg
79KB, 1024x1024px
>>
Y'all niggas better stop letting this shit get to page 10!
>>
>>30011393
>pg 8
IF YOU CLOWNS CAN'T KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR UNDERAGE GF'S, I'M TAKING THEM BACK TO THE STORE
>>
Fuck you, page 8
>>
Thanks for keeping an eye on the thread. IRL stuff is giving me a beatdown requiring my attention of late.
>>
>>30012659
You take over for now, I'll be back in the morning around 8 am west coast
>>
>>30012666
I'll try though I'm east coast and will likely fall asleep at the keyboard. Trying to finish up some IRL work but I have to 'wake up' in about four hours.
>>
>>30012734
okay, sleepy bump..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
Sure would be nice if some of our other writefags came back.
>>
>>30013446
Apart from Shade of course
>>
>>30013446
>>30013459
this
>>
>>30008287
Later today. Super busy day at work yesterday, followed by a day of so fucking little to do I left to do some stuff at home.
>>
>>30013913
I hear that. I've had an idea for something and even started writing but I keep getting a beat-down IRL that I just can't find the time to finish.

bump 9
>>
>>
>>30006824
>>30015054
We need more art of Spoon dressed like this it does things to my pee pee
>>
>>30015054
unf, she looks like she could carry me around
>>
>>
>>30015111
I'd be ok with this.
>>
>>30017056
I want to play D&D with big tit nerdgirls.
>>
>>30017588
To fondle the tiddies you need to roll a 5 or better.
>>
>>30018250
Damn, guess I gotta go see Rosy Palm.
>>
>>30018259
of course that one got a 9

bump 8
>>
>>30018723
8 ain't great
>>
File: 1493420048609.jpg (372KB, 2007x3472px) Image search: [Google]
1493420048609.jpg
372KB, 2007x3472px
Scoot from 9 bump
>>
>>30000984
>So long as someone's paying attention to her.
>That's all that matters.
"Sorry, Di."
>"I said it's fine," she huffs. "Let's just go."
>Soarin gives you a gentle squeeze before standing; you follow a moment later, after carefully replacing the lid on the empty chocolate box and slipping it into your purse.
>There's a trashcan only a few feet away, but you want to keep it.
>A memonto of when everything finally went *right*.
>Di waits for you.
>She wouldn't if she wasn't enjoying herself.
>She would have stormed off the moment Soarin stopped petting her, or earlier.
>Soarin grabs your hand.
>"Anything you're looking for?"
>You shake your head a second before realizing he's not talking to you.
>That's okay.
>Just one more thing to admire about him: the ease with which he can juggle multiple people.
>Not avoiding them like you. You deal with individuals, when you deal with people at all.
>Not oppressing them like Diamond. She can handle a crowd, but not each person in it.
>Not like kind and caring Soarin.
>You squeeze his hand.
>He returns it.
>A subtle, public hug.
>More than you *should* be risking, but less than you want.
>You love him so much.
>>
>>30020393
>This entire day is a risk.
>Every moment with Soarin is.
>And it's worth it.
>Every moment with him is.

>You are Soarin and you're a little surprised that music shops still exist.
>Aren't CDs going extinct?
>Apparently not or you wouldn't be walking into one right now.
>Though... maybe the industry is just too stubborn to die.
>The only other customers are a pair of hipsters arguing over by the vinyls and the guy behind the register can't be assed to so much as look up from his phone.
"So... anything we should look for?"
>Diamond shrugs.
>Well, that's more of an answer that you got the first time you asked.
>Silver is smiling, content just to be with you.
>Well...
"Just looking?"
>Diamond shrugs again.
"What do you like?"
>Shrug.
"Fuck off and leave you alone?"
>SHRUG.
>Well, you tried.
"Silver?"
>This could be good. You don't even know what kind of music she likes.
>"I'm just along for the ride."
>That went nowhere.
>Fuck it.
>You know how to deal with this - just like you do with Spitfire.
>Only more gently.
>You boop Diamond's nose.
>"Hey!"
>You bat away her feeble punch, let out a theatrical gasp, and point at a nearby display.
"Is that a Joustin' Neighbor CD in the bargain bin!?"
>Silver has to cover her mouth to keep from laughing.
>It doesn't work.
"Oh my wooooooord, Diamond, girl, isn't he your faaaavorite?"
>>
>>30020826
>more of an answer that you
is that* the right word here? Also loving the joke name for the fairy boy.
>>
File: 1491625664408.gif (2MB, 389x292px) Image search: [Google]
1491625664408.gif
2MB, 389x292px
>>30020393
>she keeps the box to remind her when everything was beautiful and nothing hurt
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>30020826
>tg/n liked my idea of pet talking bitchfilly
I-it's not even my birthday
>>
>>30020826
>See?
>Far more gentle.
>Just a boop, no slugging.
>Just a silly accent, no string of profanity that would wilt a flower.
>Certainly nothing to justify the deathglare Diamond shoots your way - the the lead she probably wants to shoot your way instead of just a look.
"No? Are you sure? Alright fine, sourpuss."
>"G-going to fucking kill you."
"Hmm? Okay, I'll keep an eye out for In Sync instead."
>It works.
>She's angry, but it works, because Diamond spins on her heels and stiffly marches over towards the... jazz section?
>No, she hesitates a moment, but looks back at you and Silver, and keeps walking.
>Ah. Classical.
>Bullshit. No one actually enjoys classical music.
>You lean down slightly to whisper into Silver's ear, because the shop is dead quiet.
>Shouldn't a music store at least have some music playing or something?
"So..."
>"Hmm?"
"Jazz?"
>"Mhm. Di likes jazz, but she'd never admit it to anyone."
>You straighten and - well, it's not goose stepping because you're not a fascist, but close enough - over to the jazz section, arm in arm with Silver.
"Gee, Silver, I sure do love me some of that *jazz* music!"

>>30020844
nope, should be 'than'
>>
>>30020876
>Not admitting you like jazz
Bitchfilly has a lot to learn
>>
>>30020876
>the the lead she probably
>>
>>30020876
>Soarin talking like the roaring 20's
>"Isn't that jazz just the bees knees?"
>>
>>30020876
>She giggles and wraps her whole arm around yours, followed by her other.
>Yep, that got to Diamond.
>Return of the deathglare.
>It's a shame you don't know anything about jazz, or you could push this further.
>Or... maybe... that actually works in your favor.
"Too bad I don't know anything about it or I could pick out something good. How about you, Silver?"
>"Not a clue," she giggles. "I mostly listen to whatever Di has on."
"Dang. My taste in music sure is shit and I could use some help picking something out."
>Nope. Not enough.
>She's still pretending to browse through the classical CDs.
"Isn't that jazz just the bee's knees?"
>Diamond groans and spins around.
>Yep, that worked.
>"Stop it," she growls, stomping back to you. "You're embarrassing yourself."
"Nope. Just you."
>Her cheeks are almost as red as the small purse she has slung over her shoulder.
"So, how'bout it?"
>You fan a selection of CDs in front of her.
"Help a brother out?"
>>
File: 1330768-1260505866280.jpg (20KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
1330768-1260505866280.jpg
20KB, 625x476px
>>30021438
Have Soarin start dancing the charleston and wagging his finger
>>
Thanks for the nods /tg/n. You're the best. Loving how this day at the mall is going.
>>
I have to hit the road. I might be away for a bit. I hope y'all can keep tabs on the thread.

Thanks for using the Joustin' Neighber and Jazz suggestions /tg/n. That and the comfyness of the updates helped keep a smile on my face at work.
>>
>>30023102
Isn't smiling at work against company policy?
>>
>>
>>30024289
She's telling off her mother when she asks about her three person relationship with Soarin an Diamond.
>>
>>30023279
Normally I'd say yes but I've had to deal with a project sabotaging ass-hat all week. Comfy greens have helped keep my sanity.
>>
I'm up way too late. goodnight
bump 7
>>
>>
>>30026773
Why is her neck Groot?
>>
File: Diamond Sweetie upskirt.jpg (216KB, 1152x961px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Sweetie upskirt.jpg
216KB, 1152x961px
>>
>>30029221
Why is her hair a woman wearing a bra?
>>
>>30028000
Checked from 10
>>
bump from 9 before bed. Keep it up guys, double episode weekend means its gonna get rough.
>>
>>30031214
8's not great
>>
>>30031941
And yet we keep returning to it, like a broken woman to an abusive lover.
>>
File: bowman2.png (476KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
bowman2.png
476KB, 1200x700px
>>30032418
>spoon is like a puppy that keeps coming back even after you kick it away
>tfw
stop, dave

will you stop, dave
>>
>>30032518
That's not depressing at all.
>>
"But, Dad!"
"All of the other parents let their kids stay up until Page 9!"
"Why can't I?"
>>
bump from 9
>>
First appearance in 14 episodes!
Going to be at least 30 before between speaking roles.
>>
bump from 9
>>
We /floor4/ yet?
>>
>>30037626
w-what's even up there
>>
>>30037698
BDSM shop, gun store, at least two porn theaters, and a place that sells cheap, bulk candy.
>>
>>30038314
>the 4th floor is mostly devoid, with alot of closed shops and no foot traffic aside from a janitor and a few speedwalking seniors
>the only shops in business according to the mall directory are "Taint's & Sinner's Shop For Adventurous Couples", "Pa McColt's Firearms", "Bon Bon's Discount Sweets", and an adult theatre named "Jisney Land"
>>
>>30038397
>also has some amusement park rides
>instead of spinning teacups has spinning teabag
>>
poor orphans need love too
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>30040532

stay away from 8.

going to sleep now. keep an eye on the cutie for me please.
>>
Sex
>>
File: AQEWT.gif (484KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AQEWT.gif
484KB, 600x600px
>>30043021
>>
>>30043021
>Sex
Coming soon, Bitchfilly gets just what she needs:
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Diamond_Tiara!20170508
But Silver still knows how to milk her man:
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Silver_Spoon!20170508
>>
File: Diamond Silver 101010.jpg (413KB, 1275x1725px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Silver 101010.jpg
413KB, 1275x1725px
>>30043886
>You will never get both of your young girlfriends pregnant
My balls are aching.
>>
>>30043886
Breeding frenzy in the Victoria's Secret changing room when?
>>
>>30045052
At this rate? Thread #60
>>
tg/n pls
>>
>>30045081
Eh, this is a filler thread for me, though I cant see it ever really dying.
>>
>>30045136
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
>>
Remember when this little shit was the big bad of the thread?
>>
>>30047670
No Shade, we don't, because your story was only memorable for being utter shite
>>
>>30047670
>>30048110
Button was the antagonist of Ponybone's 'Love Games' as well.
>>
>>30045105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o
>>
>>30048110
Shade was the antagonist of his own story.
>>
>>30049024
Good grammar was the antagonist of Shade's "story"
>>
Writefags can't post green?
Gookmoot is ruining everything.
>>
>>30049735
Using the form at the top of the thread seems to be working for other writefags. It's the direct "reply to thread" link that's not working properly when 4ChanX is installed in the browser.
>>
>>30021438
>She stares at you long enough you're starting to wonder if you -
>"Fine."
>Nope, you didn't misread things.
>"Just... shut up. And put those down."
"Why?"
>"They're shit."

>She doesn't warm up to you, not unless you count going from 'vacuum of space' to 'frozen tundra' as warming up.
>You don't.
>Trying to dance the Charleston probably didn't help.
>And it helped even less that you don't know what the heck it is besides a dance.
>Still, you must have been doing something right, because Silver keeps giggling and hugging your arm and - eventually, at some point - Diamond stops rolling her eyes at every word you say.
>She's still a grumpy bitch, but by the time you walk out - with a pair of CDs tucked into Silver's purse - the two girls are merrily chatting about where to go next.
>You don't really have an opinion, so all you do is shrug when Silver asks - and nearly lift her off her feet in the process.

>>30022238
>>30023102
suggestions always help
>>
>>30050374
>merrily chatting about where to go next
>when they see a Frederick's of Applewood
>>
>>30050392
....am I to much of a shut in if I don't get the reference?
>>
>>30050882
It is a reference to Frederick's of Hollywood. They are a competitor to Victoria's Secret. Their stores used to be primary on the western side of the USA. They closed the last of their retail stores some time ago and exist on-line only now. Though, there could be a franchise left still open here or there.

>>30050392
>'Frederick's of Applewood'
Nice. How about 'Jubilee's Secret'

They could also stop by 'SaddleStone' (Brookstone) and try out the massage chairs.
>>
File: 1484598184280.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484598184280.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>ywn carry your gf around the mall
>>
heading out before I'm too late
i'll be away for awhile
bump from eight
>>
File: greekgenetics.jpg (1MB, 2500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
greekgenetics.jpg
1MB, 2500x3500px
You guys remember this? It was honestly my favorite part of TMWFFSB, and I am sad that the second story never got made for her.
>>
>>30053404
Scoots needs tender cuddles badly.
>>
File: 1459831158160.png (464KB, 1380x777px) Image search: [Google]
1459831158160.png
464KB, 1380x777px
>>30053642
>"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
>"I mean, if you don't want t-"
"Would we be here if I didn't?"
>"I...I guess not."
"Then just relax."
>Scootaloo digs her head into the nook between your arm and chest, staring at you with that look she had from your first date.
>"You promise you won't leave?"
>Giving her a gentle squeeze, you pull her in closer to you.
>She squeaks in surprise, but is quickly silenced by your kiss on her cheek.
"Never."
>>
>>30053871
Cute as hell. More.
Scootaloo fits well with an older romantic partner, honestly better than any of the other fillies, probably because it would be the only time in her life an adult has ever paid real attention to her.
Rainbow Dash only sees her as one fan amongst many and her parents are either dead or deadbeats. Her teachers barely even know she exists.
If an older guy comes along and is nice to her without being patronizing, she'll most likely fall head over heels in love with him.
Kinda disturbing now that I think about it. Who would even notice or care if some creep starting grooming her? Would anyone besides Applebloom or Sweetie worry when she suddenly stopped showing up to school?
Nope, not until it was too late.
Now I've made myself sad. Please write more cute to cheer me up.
>>
>>30054197
Possibly but I would think those immediately around her would notice something 'off' sooner rather than later.
>>
>>30054690
>Mother is an abuser and only nice to her when her father's occasionally around
>Her idol is jealous of the women going after her ex
>Actively admits to wanting to be molested, likely because she wants to have someone love her for once in her life
People would be happy for her, even if she was knowingly being Spoon'd by a person far less restrained than Anon or Soarin
>>
>>30053871
So, you're not dead then
>>
>>30053871
Write your story, we need it.
>>
>>30055006
>>30055874
While I hope this heralds a writefag's return it is unlikely that it is the same one we know.

Welcome anyway. New greens are appreciated.
>>
>>30050374
>Wherever it is, Silver will pay for it. Same as the chocolate and Diamond's CDs.
>She doesn't seem to mind.
>Heck, she's having fun.
>That's what's important, right?
>And from the laughter coming from teenage girl dangling from your arm with her legs curled up... yeah, she's really having fun.
>A little back strain is totally worth it, though you wouldn't mind if she'd put her feet back on the ground soonish.
>She's not *that* light*.
>"Wow," Diamond scoffs. "Can't even stand on your own two feet?"
>"You're just jealous you don't have anyone to carry you!" Silver snaps back, sticking out her tongue at her friend.
>Okay, you can do this a little bit longer.

>You are Silver Spoon and you missed this.
>The whole having-fun-with-friends thing.
>It's been a while.
>Too long.
>Not just being with your friend, but *having fun* with her.
>Di smirks and rolls her eyes at you - in anyone else it would be a sneer, but no. You know her.
>She's having fun too, in her own way.
>"Whatever," your friend laughs. "Fine. Let's see how he does carrying you up stairs."
>She jerks her head towards the nearest, conveniently skipping over the elevator just a few feet away from where you're... well, not *you*, but where Soarin and Di are currently standing.
>"Umm... can't we take the -"
"He'll do it!"
>"Silv-"
>You giggle and set your feet down, nuzzling up against his arm for a moment before letting go and skipping forward.
"Come on! Let's see what's up there!"
>>
File: lyra hardstrings.png (205KB, 722x410px) Image search: [Google]
lyra hardstrings.png
205KB, 722x410px
>>30056475
You find a nice quiet spot in the mall, out of sight, and you hold her tight and never let go
>>
>>30056475
This>>30056516
keep that girl happy, that smile will be worth all the more when she takes her dicking like a woman in the changing room. Maybe even give Diamond attention, she could stand to have some more fun too.
>>
>>30056475
>His arm had to be getting tired, and a sore, strained arm can't rub your back later.
>Then again...
>You glance back at Soarin and see his happy grin.
>This is good too.
>"Sure," he laughs. "Why not?"
>Di shrugs and - with a poorly-stifled grin - bounds up beside you, bouncing like... like...
>You lean over close - there's teasing and then there's poor taste, and letting anyone overhear, even Soarin, would be in poor taste.
"Di...? Did you forget to put on a bra or something?"
>"I don't think so," she simply responds, taking the first step at a jump - and a bounce you only wish you could emulate. "Did you lay one out for me?"
>Oh.
>No, you hadn't.
>All of her other clothing, but not that.
"It must have slipped my mind."
>That she actually needs one, unlike...
>... well...
>It wouldn't be the first time you'd forgotten.
>Shrieking laughter from the top of the stairs catches you just as Soarin grabs your hand and helps you up the first step.
>"Hey, Sil!" Di cackles. "This must be my lucky day!"
>>
>>30056960
>Big tity Diamond, big booty Silver, no bras on either of them.
Dick is ready
>>
File: 1377614884771.jpg (109KB, 632x606px) Image search: [Google]
1377614884771.jpg
109KB, 632x606px
>>30056960
>Shrieking laughter from the top of the stairs catches you just as Soarin grabs your hand and helps you up the first step.
>>
File: tony k instructional how to.jpg (96KB, 844x440px) Image search: [Google]
tony k instructional how to.jpg
96KB, 844x440px
>>30057597
>>
>>30058611
>Soarin drinks some hippy tea from an earthy natural foods store in the mall
>Trippy dream sequence where he fucks pony silver spoon
>>
File: 1424594713245.jpg (44KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
1424594713245.jpg
44KB, 851x315px
>>30059792
>>30060091
>>
>>30059792
>>30060091
This is good, this I like
>>
>>30056475
>>30056960
Thanks for the update /tg/n.

>...a bounce you only wish you could emulate.
Don't worry Silver. No need to be envious. Besides, I don't think Soarin cares. He's just happy to be with you.

>>30058611
>>30059792
>>30060091
Sweet Celestia! These are gorgeous! Thanks for the share Anon.
>>
>>30059792
>>30060091
We got the Spoon, and the CMC, but where is Diamond? Is that where this came from>>30033602
?
>>
>>30061842
would be nice to see Di in the same style. Since each image has a pair; who would Di be paired with?

bmp pg 8
>>
File: large.png (888KB, 977x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
888KB, 977x1024px
>>30062358
>would be nice to see Di in the same style.
Diamond's been done from behind
>>
There is more /mall/ to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0PSLV_b5g0
>>
>>30062384
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG!
Gods bless this drawfag. Thanks for the share.

>Diamond's been done from behind
I bet she has. UNF!
>>
File: 1494086333668.png (9KB, 633x808px) Image search: [Google]
1494086333668.png
9KB, 633x808px
>>30062384
>>
>>30062384
God damn I need to take her behind the bushes and hot dog those buns.
>>
>>
>>30065444
Trips check before bed bump
>>
can't breed the spoon on 8
>>
>>30066960
>>
>>30067755
Unf
>>
>>30056960
>Soarin and you exchange worried looks.
>Heh.
>You both know that tone doesn't bode well.
>"We could just leave her...?"
>He doesn't mean it, though. He couldn't, not after what he said earlier.
"That would be rude."
>Soarin smiles - and so do you, as you both bound up the stairs side-by-side.
>Neither grin is as wide as the one that greets you when you reach the next level.
>Di stands with her feet far apart, hands on her hips, framed perfectly by the opening some distance behind her.
>A bright neon sign shines above the entry.
>Fredrick's of Applewood.
>"So," she smirks, "How about that? Lucky, huh?"
>>
>>30068225
Oh shit son! We /mall/ and /floor4/ in the same thread! /tg/n stepping up his game
>>
>>30068225
Oh shit, looks like Silver and Diamond are gonna have to get intimate to get help Soarin find something good to wear.
>>
>>30067755
Mmmhmmm, nice. Thanks Anon.

>>30068225
Oh man, Soarin and Silver best prepare themselves. Something tells me it's time for Diamond to met out a little payback for the teasing she got after the chocolatier's shop.
>>
File: IS IT HOT IN HERE.png (63KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
IS IT HOT IN HERE.png
63KB, 574x600px
>>30068225
>>
>>30068225
>Soarin's face hits his palm hard enough you can feel it.
>"How about it, Soarin?" Di laughs shrilly. "Want to buy me something sexy to wear?"
>"Nope."
>But he's not leaving.
>You're pretty sure it's not your hand in his anchoring him in place.
>He could let go. Drag you along. Pick you up and carry you.
>He doesn't *have* to stay here.
>He doesn't have to put up with her.
>"Oh, come on," Di whines mischievously, the corners of her mouth curling up and her eyes alight. "Don't you want to watch me try on lingerie?"
>"If I wanted that, I'd take you back to the pet store."
>On some level, he's *enjoying* this.
>Like a pair of bear cubs wrestling in the woods.
>"So..." Di murmurs, sauntering closer, swishing her hips with every step, "... you want to see me wearing nothing but -"
>"I didn't -"
>It's... *good* they're getting along.
>That they having fun.
>So are you, listening to their playful back-and-forth.
>Even if you are little more than a spectator.
>He doesn't do this with *you*.
>He treats you differently.
>He... he needs this.
>That's why he surrounds himself with friends just like her.
>Ones he argues with.
>Insults.
>Punches.
>And yet, somehow, are fun to hang out with.
>You look up at Soarin.
>He's saying something. You don't hear the words.
>Rolling his eyes. At what, you don't know.
>All you can think is how you could never be that kind of person for him.
>Too eager to please.
>You don't even question it when Soarin pulls you to one side, just follow.
>Oh.
>You were blocking the stairs.
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>30069040
hmmmm
>>
>>30069040
>The pair of girls walk past barely look your direction.
>No, not even *your* direction.
>At *him*.
>They *smile*.
>They're older than you.
>Fuller figured.
>One has piercings.
>Neon blue hair.
>You can easily imagine her personality.
>Argumentative.
>Passionate.
>The kind of girl you would expect Soarin to be with.
>The kind that can give him everything he wants.
>The kind you wish was *dead*.
>She says a few words... and Soarin squeezes your hand.
>He doesn't acknowledge them at all, beyond pulling you aside.
>He's a good boyfriend.
>The best.
>And he loves you, even if you can't give him everything.
>You don't need to.
>That's why he has friends.
>It's... okay.
>He's allowed to have friends.
>He can be friends with Di.
>You *want* him to be friends with Di.
>That way, you never have to fight with him.
>She can do that for you.

>You are Soarin and your girlfriend's sudden nuzzling catches you completely by surprise.
>One minute she's pressed up against your arm, the next she's rubbing her face against it like a kitten.
>"And just *how* did you know they closed all of their stores?" Di needles, grinning viciously. "I mean, *obviously* you're wrong, but..."
>The two front offensive is too much.
>Time to surrender.
"Look, I was wrong, okay. I admit it."
>"Well, *yeah*, but why would you even know about Fredrick's in the first place?"
"It doesn't -"
>"Ah, I got it!" Diamond cackles, snapping her fingers. "You bought something from them before, haven't you! Let me guess... was it for that girl you knocked up?"
>>
>>30069935
what the fuck, bitchfilly
>>
>>30069935
>Let me guess... was it for that girl you knocked up?"
If I were a betting man, I'd say he'd either bought something for Rarity, Pinkie or Spitfire (as a joke)
>>
>>30069935

Yandere Silver is cute
>>
>>30069935
>The kind of girl you would expect Soarin to be with.
Well Sil. you definitely know your man http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Vinyl_Scratch!20170513
>>
>>30069935
?? Uh, Silver....

>He's a good boyfriend.
>The best.
>And he loves you, even if you can't give him everything.
>You don't need to.
>That's why he has friends.
Yes, Silver. Please continue on that train of thought.

>It's... okay.
>He's allowed to have friends.
>He can be friends with Di.
>You *want* him to be friends with Di.
>That way, you never have to fight with him.
>She can do that for you.
Here can begin the "thruple" and Di need only be the platonic member. Probably for the best considering Di is damaged and could use a friend like Soarin. Help her see that there are decent guys unlike the gold-digging man whores her mother brings around. Should they develop into a poly-amours group further down the line would just be icing on the cake.

>The two front offensive is too much.
>Time to surrender.
Yes, Soaring. Give up. Should my rose-tinted hopes prove to be true; you already belong to them. And they to you but Di probably wouldn't say it out loud.

>>30069956
>wtf...
It's ok. The joke is on Di. Silver already knows all about both the pregnancy 'scare' AND the rumor. Di is probably unaware that Silver is acquainted with former and friends with the latter.
>>
File: e14.jpg (42KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
e14.jpg
42KB, 653x672px
>>30070651
>Di need only be the platonic member
>Di need only be platonic
>only platonic
>platonic
>>
>>30070710
Give them time. Give them time.

I chose my words carefully. Polyamory is not just about sex. While I think Silver has thought about it I don't think she is quite ready to share her boyfriend with Di in a sexual way just yet. Silver's confidence in her relationship with Soarin is still strengthening and she still has some lingering self-esteem issues. All of which is starting to resolve as evidenced by her monologue in the last couple of updates. Silver has seen and experienced the positive effects Soarin's friendships have on him, his friends and even herself. Silver truly cares for Di and wants her to have these experiences with Soarin as well. She knows he'll be a good influence on her which would do them all well as a group.

I may be reading more into it than there is but I think Silver's character development has come a long way since the beginning of the story. I have high hopes for the three of them.
>>
>>30069935
God damnit Dia, you are SO going to be tied to the bed tonight.
>>30070651
To be fair, the only time Diamond will admit it when Silver is nuzzling her with Soarin filling her up on the shared bed.
>>
>>30071041
>To be fair,....
Mmm. Yes indeed. I also would hope she'd admit it by action like coming to Soarin's defense/aid because something or someone threaten him or tried to 'poach' him.
>>
>>30071212
That sounds about right, she would be the face of the trio with Silver being the actual scary one, its always the quiet ones man...but god damn do they grow nicely>>30067755
When they get older and move in together, Soarin wont be able to keep a drop of semen to himself. Plus side masturbation wont be an issue
>>
bump before bed
>>
You all are forgetting >IT HURTS.
>>
>>30073251
not anymore.
>>
File: Silver Diamond 001.jpg (318KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Diamond 001.jpg
318KB, 700x875px
So, who's making the next thread?
We're one away from autosage.
>>
>>30073778

New thread:
>>30074020
>>30074020
>>30074020
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.