[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unattractive / Low Self-Esteem Ponies no.9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 490
Thread images: 119

File: Unattractive Screeching.png (343KB, 863x675px) Image search: [Google]
Unattractive Screeching.png
343KB, 863x675px
This isn't the Rainbow Dash Show edition.
Now with the original thread name. All ponies are welcome.

The Prompt:
>Rainbow Dash isn't attractive
>At least not to ponies
>Her eye color
>Her rainbow mane and tail caused by some rare genetic defect
>Her muzzle is just a little to short

Your horse is unattractive by pony standards. Maybe it's because of how different their beauty standards are. Maybe it's because a million little imperfections that you can't see. Either way, they're doomed to being a kissless virgin.

Want to romance a waifu who has no idea how perfect she is? This is your thread.

Active green:
Have_Some_Dash - http://pastebin.com/Tr3ZN7cs
Fizzles_Anon - http://pastebin.com/3xWgu7b8
Coffee_Horse - http://pastebin.com/4t5eNzTe
Icarus - http://pastebin.com/ygdJD3tp

The Archive:
Dr. Tran - http://pastebin.com/XcKXNp5a
Dirt Muffin - http://pastebin.com/tMwmbgzz
Posh Hats - http://pastebin.com/7xARAUBi
Wombat - http://pastebin.com/63QM4GY4
Chimeragoose - http://pastebin.com/pSnU2dtD
WNRite - http://pastebin.com/6s4Ufecn

Previous Thread: >>29547379
>>
File: am i kawaii uguu.png (482KB, 1149x802px) Image search: [Google]
am i kawaii uguu.png
482KB, 1149x802px
>>
File: talk about desperate.png (65KB, 740x3328px) Image search: [Google]
talk about desperate.png
65KB, 740x3328px
>>29631638
Are there any Twilight Sparkle greens like this?

The only one I can think of is maybe this:
http://pastebin.com/qcq7tr5H
(really good read by the way)
>>
>>29631719
That story gave me a boner in my heart.
>>
>>
File: 2Rg5UwSDRKA.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2Rg5UwSDRKA.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>29631638

What do you guys think about an unattractive AJ?

>AJ isn't attractive [to ponies]
>She's not smart and lacks charm
>She has this weird accent
>She smells [when she doesn't smell of apples]
>Doesn't comb her mane or tail
>Her figure is heavy and muscular
>Freckles
>Lies about herself and is brutally honest towards others
>>
>>29632221
I'd read it.

Maybe throw in that her semi-isolated farmpony ways mean she's casually racist, just to make her even more offputting.

Anon thinks the tiny racist apple is adorable.
>>
>>29632221
>>AJ isn't attractive [to ponies]
Point of the thread, so that's fine
>>She's not smart and lacks charm
Wouldn't say she isn't smart but she's hardly a genius, if you're meaning charm in a social sense spot on.
>>She has this weird accent
Given there's a whole town this would probably apply only in somewhere like Canterlot.
>>She smells [when she doesn't smell of apples]
I could believe that but she's not a dunce so she'd know that physical work results in sweat, though maybe she skips showers if she is working consecutive days and doesn't have to interact outside of family.
>>Doesn't comb her mane or tail
I can believe that, why do that when tying it out of the way is far easier.
>>Her figure is heavy and muscular
Primarily does physical work so you're right, probably more muscular then other mares (bar someone like Rainbow).
>>Freckles
100% subjective some like freckles others don't.
>>Lies about herself and is brutally honest towards others
Honestly is her thing but I can't think of when she lied about herself outside of the Discord episode (can't remember each and every episode so feel free to prove me wrong)

6/10 good concept, needs work.
>>
>>29632306
It's less that she's overtly lying, and more of a stubborn pride thing. All those times she's refused help, or said she could handle something when she clearly can't. In a world where friendship is a literal magic force, that's definitely a flaw.

She's afraid of looking weak, even when she's allowed to. She has the entire farm on her shoulders and she's even with Macintosh's help she's in over her head.

Fuck, now I wanna write about applehorse.
>>
>>29632306
If we consider screwed gender ratio, mare don't need need to be extremely ugly, just enough to not attract any stallions.
>>
File: freaks in love.png (207KB, 976x1024px) Image search: [Google]
freaks in love.png
207KB, 976x1024px
>>
>>29631719
Now that was one great greentext, thanks anon
>>
File: 1480104962350.gif (3MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1480104962350.gif
3MB, 576x324px
>>29632306
s2 e4 twilight calls her one of the most likeable ponies around.
and Trender Hoof certainly saw something in her that her friends didn't have.

It's hard for me to suspend my disbelief.
>>
>>29631638
I want RD to prep Soarin before he fucks me.
>>
>>29632221
I would go with a poor angle over unattractive. AJ manages to be married to her farm yet still always in the hole for one reason or another.
>>
File: 1475976902135.gif (383KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
1475976902135.gif
383KB, 470x471px
>>29631719
Oh man that was really sweet, loved it.
>>
File: Dresses can be fast too.png (398KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dresses can be fast too.png
398KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>29634010
>likeable, after Twilight spends a long time getting used to her
>taking the word of a hipster

You're not making a great case, friend.
>>
File: joseph-conrad.png (216KB, 1152x747px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-conrad.png
216KB, 1152x747px
>>29635202
>"The horror! The horror!"
No one ever talks about the origins of "the horror" on here, and that makes me sad.

Any of you read Heart of Darkness?
>>
>>29635431
not in the last 15 years no. I had to read it when I was 13-14 for school and remember NONE of it.
>>
>>29635431
Most recognize it more from Apocalypse Now, with the majority knowing that was adapted from HoD.
I'm pretty sure there have been several edits over the years of S01E03 with Marlin Brandos line reading spliced in

Tl;dr - You brought this on yourself
>>
>>29635431
That's such a good book, too bad everyone just skimmed through it in highschool. one more book just reduced to some catchphrase.
>>
>>29635983
Has anyone actually read Catcher in the Rye or has it turned fully into 'The book crazy murderers have'?
>>
>>29636127
I read it. I didn't get it, but I read it.
>>
>>29636127
I read a few chapters of it becuase High School, was a bunch of cringy whiny bullshit.
>>
>>29631719
Thanks, I loved it! Is there any more than C3? Or anything else from the same author?
>>
File: 1446501959532.png (409KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446501959532.png
409KB, 1280x720px
>>
Good thread doesn't die.
>>
She'd be a good candidate for this thread.
>>
File: 20170309_233333.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_233333.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>bump
ive really enjoyed these threads hope they dont die so soon
>>
>>29636127
The only part of The Catcher in the Rye I liked was the final chapter.

I don't mean that in the snarky way in that it was over, but more or less the part where Holden finally begins to think outside of himself when he sees the word Fuck written on a stall in the bathroom.

Everything else is whiny autistic kid trying to seem adult as a literary tool for commentary. If there was a few more chapters along the same lines as the last, I'd probably like it a lot more. Instead, the book doesn't come off as self aware until it's far too late to be an enjoyable read.
>>
>>29639347
I'd be interested in a Teenage Babs green
>>
>>29639791
If I wrote one, can it be a little light on Anon for a bit? As in he comes in later one, not from the getgo?
I feel like all these greens go relatively the same way and I'd to try something different with Babs.
>>
File: 1443905312745.png (129KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1443905312745.png
129KB, 720x1280px
>classmates and other ponies all see her as ugly because of contrasting colors
>its why she's always after anon
>>
>>29639880
I'll allow it.
>>
>>29639892
Who's got 2 thumbs and would do terrible things for LL green?
>>
Cocks in raritys cat.
>>
>>29640983
That's fine too
>>
>>29632221
Funny, in all my years here I've never heard anyone bring that up. Unattractive dash came as a retaliation to people constantly bashing our waifu. We just said that regardless of what they think she isn't awful to us. That spawned this thread way back when. I guess people don't really bash the other ponies as much.
Sure there is
>apple jack is a background pony
But people waifu bg pones all the time. Your concept is a good one though. Just theorizing why it never came up. No one ever bashes on aj beyond calling her a bg horse.
>rarity is a slut
Unless you're a cuck no rarifag would write about how they love some used up whore
except for whore pony general
>fluttershy is into bestiality
What is flutter rape. She wants anon's strange animal dick.
>ponk
Annoying, but everyone in the show loves her, so she couldn't be the outcast. She could make a good subject though if you assume the reason she tries so hard to be everyone's friend is because she's insecure. It would explain why she broke down when her friends didn't want to go to her party.
>twiggy
Marry sue. Maybe old twi it could work. Ugly, dusty nerd. That's why she stays inside and studies. Her lack of exercise probably has her a little overweight too.
>dash
Everyone calls her an unhygienic, eyesore, cunt so we had a lot to work with.
>>
>>29626359
Posting from last thread

>>29626359
>>29631303
If you guys are talking about that short prompt/ green I did with this pic as the premise I'll be amazed. I hardly wrote anything, though maybe someone picked it up and I forgot. It was something like her looking in the mirror repeating "I'm a pretty pony"
>>
>>29641296
The thing about greens is that you can set them at many points along the canon timeline, so Dash and Twilight are the main two we can easily work with, not so easily with the others.
>>
>>29641323
Are you Dabonk? I remember at least one aj green.
>>
>>29641484
No, not me. Guess someone picked up my prompt or just had the same idea
>>
File: snugglebug.jpg (371KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
snugglebug.jpg
371KB, 1600x1600px
ok i promised to write green so here it goes.

it took longer than expected, & turned out worse than expected, but part one is done.

first time posting green please forgive initial formatting errors. other than that criticism is welcome, think i should kill myself let me know.
>>
>>29641842

>Be Rainbow Dash
>It's a pretty shit day to be rainbow dash though
>Blossomforth was just officially accepted into Thunderlane's herd
>of course everyone else on the weather team was talking nonstop about it
>mare, small town gossip gets old fast
>It's cool guys not like there was a storm moving in or anything, no I can handle this you all slack off and chitchat
>it's not like some of us hate being reminded of how we're still somehow single
>blame the crappy gender ratios i guess
>not that it's their fault somehow but damn colts were picky when it came to who got into their herd
>and of course you never made the cut
>dad had always told you that you were beautiful
>that was clearly a lie
>not with these mutated genes
>maybe HE got somepony despite the rainbow hair, but then again most colts could get most any mare they want
>you, heh you got no chance
>and almost no standards left to speak of for that matter
>between the rainbow mane, the faded coat, your coltish hips and voice you never had much going for you in the dating game
>eventually that turned into rumours of being a filly fooler
>witch turned into rumours of getting it on with Gilda
>more than one jerk got a bloody muzzle ofer that one
>one other thing that never failed to piss you off was the fact that your looks were probably the only thing keeping you out of show squad one with the wonderbolts
>Celestia dammit, you were clearly the fastest and not to mention one of the most skilled flyers they had seen in years
>fucking reserves, what a joke
>>
>>29641847

>if they were going to deny the best damn flyer based on how good they look then mab-
>"hey dash you alright over there"
>shit it's Flitter
"ya flits i'm fine this way how's the south end looking"
>"we're almost done down our way, Thunder wanted to know the timetable for setting everything off"
"go ahead and start it, i'll only be a few seconds finishing up over here"
>"will do"
>and at that she takes off
>well shit what do you know they actually got some work done
>that or you got distracted by your own bitter thoughts again
>you really need to stop doing that
>whatever let's get this done and go the buck home
>>
>>29641851

>be book horse
>it's a pretty exciting day to be book horse
>a good day with good news for your possible future herd mates
>Time turner agreed to a date with you this weekend
>it seems like Derpy had screwed something up again and he was finally done with her
>it is at this moment that fluttershy and rarity arrived
"hi girls glad you could make it over"
>"its no trouble at all darling, you seemed rather excited about whatever it might be you wanted us over for" came Rarity's reply
>followed closely by a soft "hello twilight, are the others here yet?" from Fluttershy
"ya its some fairly good news i wanted to share with you girls, but no Fluttershy were going to have to wait a second for the others to get here. Can i get either of you anything in the meanwhile?"
>with a quick polite response in the negative you three went to sit down in the lounging area to chat and wait for the others
>after a short time Rarity piped up
>"oh i do hope the others won't be too long it would be unfortunate to be caught in the rain we are supposed to have this evening"
>to which Fluttershy's reply was "yes rainbow told me earlier how it was supposed to be quite a heavy rain this time"
"well if the storm does hit you girls are always welcome to stay over"
>and before anyone else had a chance to respond Applejack entered the room
>"hey all how ya doin"
fluttershy was quick to reply that she was fine
>as well rarity chimed in "wonderful darling and how about yourself, not to busy with preparations for this storm are you"
>"nah" applejack said "finished up earlier figured id freshen up fore coming over"
>"what about you twi what's new with you? ya seemed a might excitable talkin to ya earlier"
"oh not much just waiting on Pinkie now so i can tell you all some exciting news that happened earlier today"
>and of course speak of discord
>"why are you waiting on me twilight im already right here"
>and sure enough she was right there beside you
>>
>>29641861

>Celestia knows how long she might have been there
>no now is not the time for this
>calm down twi. in, and out. in, and out.
>ok your good
"well hello Pinkie, i must have missed your entrance"
"well then seems like everypony is here, get comfy because this is kind of big"
>after the girls have settled in you can start, oh where to start
"ok so you girls remember the plan he made about keeping the elements together in one herd right"
>"yes it seems none of us have been making much headway in that department i'm afraid" said Rarity
>"ye seems like not a hole lot of single stallions in town and not a whole lot wanting to move here either" came from applejack
>to which Pinkie pie of course had to pipe in "yupers it almost seems worse since twi over here got all princesy, maybe they're timid"
>but no
"that just the thing girls, i may have found somepony."
>at this news they all seem to perk up much more eager to listen now it seems
"earlier today I was talking with Time turner and it seems Derpy messed something else up, whats more is that he seemed to be flirting alot"
>of course the initial reaction from the group was one of confusion but quickly turned into excitement as you continued
"we actually set up a date later this weekend, I was thinking have him over for a meal and broach the subject of us all herding then"
>pinkie, nearly bursting with excitement at this point exclaimed "yes, this is so amazing twilight you got a date and then we can all join and we'll be one bigherdandIneedtomakesomedecorationsandfoodand.." after which point things became to hard to follow
>>
>>29641870

>"while yes darling i think we all agree with pinkie over there that this is just as exiting as you made it all seem earlier, you must understand i have my concerns"
"concerns about what rarity? i figured he was a nice enough stallion, somewhat smart fairly attractive, good with his hooves"
>"no no it's not that at all dear. I meant that I had concerns about your date and what exactly you had planned, you cant simply have him over here and tell him you want to herd heavens no, you have to woo a stallion twilight both grand and subtle gestures of romance. I have some ideas for a date for the two of you already but we can discuss them after, but try and ease who you want into the herd in after the fact, not first thing."
>realising she is right and that stallions were always such a complicated thing you start running different possible alternative dates through your mind.
>she said she had ideas for the date, lets hope there better than yours
>at this point Applejack pipes up "i dont know alot about that kind o stuff but you managed to get this far twi, good on ya. Turner seems like he got a good head on his shoulders, would probably make a fine father, nicely done"
"well thanks Applejack, i just hope this works out well"
>you really want this to work out well
"what about you fluttershy, you have been rather quiet about it all what are your thoughts about him?"
>everyone quiets down and waits for her reply
>>
>>29641877

>"well he seems like a rather nice stallion and it would be really nice to finally have us all together under one herd, but, I said it last time we all talked about this and its still true, I don't think we should leave dash out of this.
"we know fluttershy and we will try and include her, just not right away, we are having enough of a time trying to find a stallion anyway and dash, is, well, wouldn't exactly help our chances"
>"you never saw how things were for her growing up like that, you know how much she is going to see this like us abandoning her"
>fluttershy almost seems to be getting angry at this point
"I know fluttershy but try and follow me here its better for everyone involved right now, it makes our chances of getting into a herd better, and it makes her chances of eventually getting into a herd way better"
>sighing to herself fluttershy relents her point given that you were right as always
>Aj chimes in here "ya dash has a tendency to be, off putting to say the least about it. that girl just gotta learn sometime"
>"not to mention her sense of style. I mean seriously the mane is mad enough but she never seems to comb it, her coat is always faded, her fetlocks are always a mess, i could go on but lest just hope once we get her with a stallion she learns to clean up her act"
>"she has always been such a grouchy pants about romance anyway, are we even sure shes into stallions?" pinkie added
>none of you even begin to notice Fluttershy's frown as you keep talking
>eventually it is decided that rarity will stay over for the night and help you figure out your date this saturday
>absentmindedly you notice as the others are leaving that the rain seems behind schedule
>>
>>29641886

and that's all for now, if its worth continuing, next time will see everything go to hell in a handbasket.
>>
>>29641900
I need more...
>>
File: 1417112467388.jpg (23KB, 341x268px) Image search: [Google]
1417112467388.jpg
23KB, 341x268px
>>29641900
>>
>>29641886
This reads like a dolan comic
>>
here's a story about twilight being rejected because stallions find thick butts repulsive. sounds silly but it's actually very good

http://pastebin.com/9jkVUyFM
>>
>>29641900
I quite like the story, please do keep going.

But man. Your writing. If nothing else the lack of appropriate capitalization is turning my brain to pudding.
>>
>>29642080
Oh god. LaP's butt series. I guess now is as good a time as any to reread.
>>
>>29642149
Ya english has never been my strong point and with the lack of periods in most examples of green text I wasn't quite sure what to do. I will go back and fix that though hopefully I don't make that mistake to much going forward.
>>
>>29641886
Is anonymous going to be in this or is it just the ponies?
>>
>>29641886
I hope we finally get good "Anon rejects poligamy" story
>>
File: do it.gif (986KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
do it.gif
986KB, 500x243px
>>29639880
>>
>>29642933
Ya next update anon shows up
>>29642952
Weather or not it turns out good is yet to be seen

Either way I finished proofreading it again (I hope) anyone who wants to take a look and let me know if anything else needs to be fixed:
http://pastebin.com/gweYytr3
>>
File: 1475522262867.png (260KB, 1274x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1475522262867.png
260KB, 1274x1352px
>>
>>29643186
Very interesting, I personally dislike poligamy so Rainbow having Anon on her own in a world full of herds/harems should further please my inner Dashfag

Some feedback because you asked
>missing capitalized names in lines: 4, 29, 42, 47, 52, 62, 74, 78, 81, 82, 83, 84, 92, 93, 98
>line 23 "your looks were probably the only thing keeping you out of show squad one with the Wonderbolts", I'm not sure what but something seems wrong with this sentence
>>
Rarity:

>obsessed with her appearance
>uses excessive amount of makeup
>passed up by Photo finish for fluttershy
>passed up by Trenderhooves for AJ
>fantasizes about fairytale romances
>acted like a creeper around blueblood and trenderhooves
>mysophobe
>>
>>29644925
But plenty of stallions have swooned over Rarity (and Spike for that matter). I think it's more high society smelling the commoner on her.
>>
>>29644925
>Always staring at food

Theory: Rarity takes after her dad and would be built like a linebacker if she wasnt so obsessed with her figure
>>
>>29644985
Might be explained by
>uses excessive amounts of makeup
Some guys can't tell what a women looks like without makeup on when she is wearing it so likely the same for stallions.
I can't recall a specific instance of what you said, though.
>>
>>29644985
1. Rarity is very affluent, a celebrity and has good business ties as well as being friends with a princess- as such she (and RD & Twi) would get many dishonest suitors looking to exploit her

2 Spike could like her for any number of reasons like:
-Rarity having a large 'hoard'
-her personality, she spoils him and acts like a diva
-hes a dragon, he probably doesn't understand pony beauty standards
-hes a kid
-Rarity looks reptillian/ is the most attractive horse by dragon beauty standards
>>
>>29645146
>most attractive horse by dragon beauty standards
She's pretty attractive by pony standards as well
>Uses her looks to manipulate others
>Hit on constantly
>Tons of makeup
My headcanon is that Spike has been conditioned into being attracted to ponies because he's around them all the time kind of like us
>>
File: top unf.png (147KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
top unf.png
147KB, 540x540px
>>29642080
Need moar/10
>>
>>29644887
Wow that's more than I thought I missed, after proof reading again even.

Thanks man.
>>
>>29642080
So is it finished, or is it still being worked on, or what?
>>
>>29644887
Since we're offering corrections anyways:
>poligamy
polygamy
>>
>>29646200
finished
>>
/r/ing green of skittles raping anon due to her thinking it's the only way she can get him
>>
>>29645414
She did to to that dance and probably had a fling with that Hayseed Turnip Truck.
>>
File: 1479074290363.png (1MB, 988x809px) Image search: [Google]
1479074290363.png
1MB, 988x809px
>>29641886
I'm really digging this. i'm sure there have been lots of greens based around a pony society like this, but this is my first, and i like it.

Though you did lose a few brownie points for throwing Derps under the buss like that. I'll survive.
>>
>>29646330
For a minute I thought I was in spg.
That's actually a pretty interesting prompt though.
Could be feels-y.

>>29647141
For your consideration: >>29639966

>>29641296
Speaking of both of those actually... I got a short, cute RGRE green where Pinkie is beloved friend to everypony, that is, perma-friendzoned: http://pastebin.com/iq2FFRCg
>>
File: file.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
394KB, 600x800px
>"Dash, It's not yer looks that make people turn the other way, it's that yer Mare bits smell like hog gut's fried in mayonnaise and boiled in a dog's bath water."
>>
>>29647244
>rgre

I was referring more to them having the natural heard mentality of wild horses and deer.
That's not really a reversed gender role.

Is that what goes on over there?
>>
>>29645019
i want hugestronk rarity
>>
>>29647293
Herding is a part of it, yes. But RGRE is mostly about the background ponies' 10:1 gender split causing 1950s sexism.
>>
Is Have_Some_Dash dead?
>>
>>29647293
There's no one fanon for RGREquestria, but fairly common is that there's a large gender ratio skew (6 females per 1 male is common).

Whether it's an instinct or not, for sheer practicality, this leads to polygamy/herding. it additionally leads to males being too valuable to risk in dangerous careers, thus women take over sailing, hunting, soldiering, mining, construction, etc; while males are basically cloistered. Thousands of years of this leads to is↔is-natural fallacy and cause-effect confusion, hence sexism, and so men are pampered but treated as incompetent. Thus, reversed roles (not that too many greens get into the sociology of it).

If it's natural herding instinct, we should expect to also see rags of bachelor stallions around, looking to steal successful stallions' herds.
(Though I note that this author cross-posted this to RGRE too.)
>>
>>29647777
tl;dr got quads

Check'd
>>
>>29647777
Are most of the stories comfy and feelsy?

That's all I really want.
>>
>>29647854
A fair few are.
You should dig around in the archives, there is some good stuff in there.
>>
>>29648144
>dig
Naaa no thanks. 3-4 threads open at once is my limit
>>
>>29647141
Hey thanks man, sorry if it seems like I was just picking on her for no reason I needed an available stallion that would have had a mare or herd already and those two made the most sense. That's not the end of that plotline though there is more to come.

>>29647293
>>29647777
Ya I had read a few stories over on RGRE and this seemed the best way to make herdshit normal, also it gives me some extra material to work with.
>>
>>29647272
kek
>>
>>29647777
>>29647293

You don't need to make gender ratio so differing.
Even if there is like 2 mares per stallion, you still have big ammount of mares that won't get mate if they live in monogamy, while gender roles won't be screwed so much.
Or different races of ponies have different gender ratios, so while in cities like Cantrelot or Cloudsdale difference is rather small, in earth pony village like ponyville each stallion is expected to form herd to ensure happienes of all that mares.
>>
File: 1489232029541.jpg (2MB, 3664x3808px) Image search: [Google]
1489232029541.jpg
2MB, 3664x3808px
>>
>>29648992
Atrocious.
>>
>>29647854
Lots of comfy. Good mix of lewd too. It's called Thirsty Mares General for a reason.

This was a good recent one: http://pastebin.com/AxzjsANK

These are some of the biggest writefags:
http://pastebin.com/u/LaPsbin
http://pastebin.com/u/Frostybox
http://pastebin.com/u/brandnewwritefag

LaP has a lot, including a couple in RGREqG, like Golden Opportunities.

Frosty has a lot of short ones. Ruby's Dad is a fave.

Daring Douche by BNW is one of the formative examples.

Oh!
The Spaghetti and Fillies series by Ghouls is probably my favorite RGRE story. Especially Pumpkin Pasta. No real lewd.
http://pastebin.com/u/tANDghouls
>>
>>29649309
Yeah. She really is ugly.
>>
>>29629761
>the two of you arrive at 'The Salt Lick'
>the name amuzed you when you first arrived, but then you learned salt is actually part of the drinks
>you've had to inform the bartender not to add salt to your drinks
>you will never forget the day you let Dash order for you and she got you a straight salt cube
>the deadpan you gave her echoed throughout the entire bar
>as you enter, you notice the crowd is more than you expected on a Wednesday
>there were a good ten to twenty ponies here
>you both get a drink from the bar and head to a booth off to the side
>though, you wanted to start up the conversation with a question that's been bugging you a bit
"So, Rainbow, is it common for mares to ask the stallion out?"
>Rainbow nods
>"It is. But it's also pretty common that the stallion asks out a mare too. Why? Didn't mares ask stallions out where you came from?"
"Yeah, but it was very uncommon. Generally the guy asks the girl out and then pays for the dinner or whatever they end up doing."
>"How come the stallions gotta do all the work?" Rainbow asks, "Here, whoever asks usually pays. Outside of that, it's pretty equal once you get into an actual relationship."
>that gets a good laugh out of you
>stallions doing all the work indeed!
"I have no idea. It's a cultural thing that's been in place since before my time. I would guess that it stems from when women were seen as property but how that snowballed into what it is today, I have no idea."
>you shrug
"I like the way you do it better though, seems more like you're both going into it as equals."
>Rainbow snorts
>"You're just happy you didn't have to pay for dinner."
>you chuckle
"You know it. I know you said dress for fancy, but that place was *suuuuper* fancy! I'm not even sure if I could afford a dinner like that! But I guess being an Element of Harmony has it's perks, right?"
>you nudge Rainbow playfully
>>
>>29650299
>"Actually... that only was good enough to get me a reservation on short notice. I still had to pay for it. I don't get things for free just for who I am."
>that was a bit sobering
"I'm sorry Rainbow, I didn't mean it like that."
>Rainbow's eyes widen a bit
>"No! I'm not mad or anything. I just didn't want you to think I was pulling any special favors or anything."
>that brought a bit of a smile to your face as you sigh in relief
"That's good. I was scared I upset you for a minute there. This is... relatively new territory for me. Even *if* we've been hanging out for over two years now."
>you scratch the back of your head and look off to the side for a moment
>Rainbow blushes and fiddles with her hooves a bit
>"W-well, you're doing fine. I'm really enjoying myself."
>as you turn your head back to face her, she's looking up at you with hopeful eyes
>you smile and grab her hoof, stroking it lightly with your fingers
"I'm enjoying myself too. I'm just a bit nervous since, well, I kinda want this to work out. You're... you're amazing Rainbow Dash. I love your sense of humor, I always have fun when we go out together, you've never given up on me or let me down, and you're beautiful to top it off. You're more than I could have ever asked for Rainbow."
>you're holding both her hooves at this point, having grabbed the other one in the middle of your impromptu speach
>Rainbow is looking up at you, her eyes a bit watery and her lip quivering slightly
>"Y-you r-really m-m-mean t-that?"
"Yes. I really, really do."
>you smile, rubbing her hooves a bit to emphasize your point
"Unf-"
>Rainbow is suddenly in your lap, hugging you tightly
>you look down and hug her back, resting your chin on her head
>after what seems like a few hours, the music starts to kick up a notch
>Rainbow's ears perk up and she seperates herself from your embrace just enough to look over at the dance floor
>"Oh yeah! That's my jam!"
>she turns to you with a grin
>>
>>29650299
He's back!
>>
>>29650307
>"C'mon Anon! Let's go dance!"
"Rainbow, I'm not that-"
>unable to finish your sentence, Rainbow drags you to the dance floor
>the things you do for this mare

>you had no idea Dash could move like that
>and the way she-
>a shudder runs through your body as you think about it
>to say you were 'excited' to be her dance partner was an understatement
>the two of you were walking home after your fun at the bar
>Rainbow was walking closely alongside you, rubbing up against you occassionally
>not that you minded, it was kinda nice
>you were both fairly tipsy as well
>but you're pretty sure it was intentional, she wasn't wasted
>yet
>you even got your hand on her back as you walked
>supersmoothmoves.exe
>Rainbow's grin grew and she started swaying her hips a bit more as you did that, so you guessed that was a good sign
>as you reach your door, Rainbow is hovering at about eye level
>"Sooo..."
>Rainbow is fidgeting again
>you smile
"I had a great time tonight Rainbow."
>"Y-yeah... ummm..."
>[fidgeting intensifies]
>you grab her and pull her into a chaste kiss, holding her head gently as you balance her body with your other hand
>Rainbow's eyes go wide, but droop as she leans into the kiss, your lips pressing tightly together
>your eyes are closed and you can smell Rainbow's sweet scent mixed with some perfume that smells like lilacs
>pulling away, you smile as you see Rainbow's dopey grin
>one more couldn't hurt...

>one heavy make-out session later, and you're both a bit flushed
>panting a bit, you look up at the sky and notice the moon
"Damn, it's getting late."
>you still had work in the morning after all
>Rainbow rests against you, nodding
>"Mmmhmmm"
>you look down and smile as you see Rainbow in your arms with your back up against the door
>then you smell the alcohol
>oh, that's right
>you were both pretty tipsy when you left the bar
>best to play it safe then
>>
>>29650310
"Hey, Dash. Wanna stay the night? You look kinda tipsy and I don't imagine flying home would be very fun right now."
>"Uh, suure..."
>Dash says looking a bit nervous
"If you don't want to-"
>"N-no! It's fine! Totally fine!"
>it was clearly not fine
"Dash, please. If this makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to. Really. Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal if you turn me down on this. I wouldn't be offering if we were less close than we already are."
>you smirk, trying to aleviate some of her fear
>gulping, she nods
>"Y-you're right. W-we are pretty close..."
"Exactly, so don't worry about it if-"
>"I'll stay."
>Rainbow is looking at you determined
>you know that look
>she's made up her mind
>and you'd have a better chance of convincing Twilight that burning books is a good idea than you would changing Rainbow's mind once she's determined to do something
"Alright. If you're sure..."
>doesn't mean you can't try to give her an out just in case
>"I'm sure."
>welp, looks like she's not taking that out then
"Alright, let's head inside then."
>Rainbow smiles, following you closely inside
"Do you need anything?"
>Rainbow looks at you confused
>"Uh... no?"
>you shrug it off
"Alright then."
>you make your way into your bedroom, kicking off your shoes and taking off your jacket and tie
>you also hear hooves hitting the ground
>in your bedroom
>wut
>you turn and Rainbow is standing there
>you blink and take a seat on your bed as you process this
>ok, you might be a bit drunk 'cause you're having trouble figuring this out
>Rainbow just blushes as she saunters over, climbing up into your lap, pushing you down against the bed
>oh
>oooooohhhh
>this wasn't what you meant, but this is a good thing
>....right?
>Rainbow is nervously looking down and fidgeting with your shirt, trying to unbutton it
>it's kinda cute in a way
>then you notice it's not just her usual nervous fidget of excitement
>her body is trembling a bit
>in fear
>>
>>29650319
>oh no
>nonononono
>you grab her hooves and just hold them there
"Rainbow..."
>she looks up at you and gives you a shaky smile
>"D-don't w-worry. I-I'll be s-s-s-ure to-"
>you stop her by hugging her closely to your chest
"Shhhh. I'm sorry Rainbow. I... I messed up."
>"W-what? N-NO! It's not like that! I'm alright! If it's y-you..."
>you shake your head and carress her cheek
"No, Rainbow. I- ugh."
>you rub a hand down your face
"I was stupid. I wasn't thinking and offered you to stay because you were kinda drunk. I honestly wasn't thinking about this at all. I just figured you could stay over like usual."
>Rainbow blinks
>"Like usual... you mean like on movie nights?"
"Yeah..."
>you look off to the side, embarassed
>of course she'd take it this way!
>no wonder she was nervous before, you were on a date idiot
>hearing the sound of snickering, you look back to see Rainbow barely containing herself from bursting out with laughter
>you snort which sends you both rolling on your backs laughing aloud
>after several minutes, you calm down enough to speak
"Sorry."
>Rainbow snorts and punches you lightly
>"Dork."
>smirking, she scoots up and snuggles your arm
>"But if you think I'm sleeping on the couch you're out of your bucking mind."
>laughing, you nod
"I am *very* ok with this."
>"You would be, you dork."
>you just smile and grab her with your arms, scooting yourself onto the bed properly
>some readjustment and you're both cuddling on the bed in a comfortable position
>Rainbow rubs her head against your chest and settles further into your body, drifting off to sleep
>you spend the remaining waking moments watching her chest rise and fall, running a free hand through her soft mane
>>
>>29650324
And that's it for now. I was wrestling with a few direction decisions on this, but I think it worked out well in the end.

I was also very distracted by video games

Feels good to be back though.

>>29650308
I am!
>>
File: yes!.gif (967KB, 380x262px) Image search: [Google]
yes!.gif
967KB, 380x262px
>>29650331
Finally
>>
>>29647718
ugh sorry, delays, other shit. And now figuring out how to fucking handle this green. It's becoming serous, but I don't want to make it too "lorey". I want to keep it to slice of life, but to close up plotholes, it's detracting time from the meat of the story.... Anon and Rainbow Dash intereraction. I just need to write this out and make it right. sORRY
>>
>>29650404
Shit takes time man dont worry. Better to make something good than make it fast.
>>
>>29650307
>you've never given up on me or let me down
>you've never run around and deserted me...
>>
File: RainbowDashWink.png (463KB, 3492x3000px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowDashWink.png
463KB, 3492x3000px
>>29650762
>>
>>29650331
>>29650404
glad to see you both are sill around
>>
File: 1466694369841.jpg (12KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466694369841.jpg
12KB, 480x320px
>>29650307
>>you smile, rubbing her hooves a bit to emphasize your point
>"Unf-"
made me chuckle
>>
File: nice.gif (1MB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
1MB, 480x361px
>>29650331
super cute
>>
>>
>>29644925
Holy shit. Glad this thread is still alive. will try writing some green now that I have some free time
>>
>>29652126
Sorry about not saying shit. have been way behind schedule.
>>29553287
Been busy as shit at work. Some days I spend the whole day working, only to sleep the moment I come home, other days I don't have time to drive home from work and I have to stay out of town.
>>29602728
You were doing a story too, right? Rarity, I believe
>>9610613
Haven't head from you in a while either. Sent a message on steam and your brother or sister said that you were out either at college or working
>>
>>
>>29652184
Here's a bit of the story that I reworked into slightly less shit
>You fucked up.
>You’ve fucked up a million times before, but never this badly.
>Your ears are ringing.
>Your back is crippled by a tremendous, burning pain.
>It feels like you were stabbed with lit sparklers.
>Right now you’re lying face down on the cold ground.
>It takes all the strength that you can muster, but you manage to push yourself up a little.
>Only about a foot, just enough so that you could observe the situation.
>You struggle in doing so, not so much because of injury, but shock.
>There’s fire.
>Bits of gore everywhere, not yours though.
>A satchel full of supplies that you packed for your practically suicidal mission is just out of arm’s reach.
>Directly in front of you is a familiar, light blue horse.
>She’s unconscious.
>Right next to her is a backpack that you packed with explosives that should be detonating soon.
>You try to get up, but it’s too much.
>You’re both in the shitter and it’s all your fault.
>You wonder how your time here would have been had you not been so recklessly stupid.
>Of course, that’s what got you this far in life in the first place.
>You are Anonymous.
>That’s not actually your name, but it’s what these ponies called you.
>You aren’t very sure how you got here; however you were sure of a few things
>You’re a fucking moron
>Princess Celestia is a bitch
>Playing with fireworks is a bad idea
>So is always having your head in the clouds
>You were going to die here because you did just that
>So was one of the few ponies that you truly cared about
>And Twilight was going to commission a statue, painting, plaque, or some other shit in your “honor”
>It’ll be a monument to your sins
>>
>>29653352
>https://youtu.be/Hs_oKyFjflk (embed) (Chuck Mangione- Give it all you got)
>What kind of fucked up nightmare was that?
>You open your eyes and rub some of the crust away from them.
>The upbeat flugelhorn of Chuck Mangione shakes you from your slumber
>It’s your phone letting you know that it’s time to rise and shine
>You let the alarm ring and enjoy the upbeat music as you prepare for the day ahead of you.
>First you need to pick your outfit
>You check your wardrobe
>The bulk of it is made up of worn and torn business suits
>Aside from that, you find some pocket tees, a few pairs of denim jeans, some shorts, a hotdog suit, and a pair of Groucho glasses
>That’s when you remember about IT
>IT is a suit, but not like any of your other ones
>IT is the type of thing one would normally only expect to see on a rapper
>It’s a special day though, so you might as well go out like a suave motherfucker.
>You pull out the spectacular suit and examine it.
>It’s a business suit, charcoal in color with barely visible pinstripes running up and down the blazer.
>Rarity embedded a lot of gems in the shell so the suit would glisten in the light.
>The tie that came with it has the same effect thanks to a handful of garnets and rubies in the threadwork.
>The buttons themselves are onyx
>The lining was made from a special material that Rarity bought from a designer in Baltimare.
>It’s as soft as silk, yet unbelievably durable
>Kinda needed considering the abuse you put all of your other clothes through
>Like most of your clothing, the suit is branded with a set of three diamonds just left of the collar.
>It is, without a doubt, the fanciest piece bit of clothing that you have ever owned.
>The suit itself was a gift from Rarity after you kept an eye on the Carousel Boutique while the marshmallow pony paid a visit to her store in Canterlot.
>A job well done considering there were only three times where Sweetie Belle almost torched the building to the ground.
>>
>>29653357
>But you digress
>While you could stay here all day and admire the attention to detail and the sense of pride that went into making this, you have shit to do
>You head to the bathroom to brush your teeth and knock out your three “S” routine.
>Once you finish, you go downstairs and prepare a nice omelet with a bowl of oatmeal on the side.
>With breakfast out of the way, you go back upstairs to get dressed.
>You don the outfit and look in the mirror
>Kanye ain’t got shit on you
>As you look at the face of a man who now looks like a cross between Liberace and Agent 47, you can’t help but smile.
>Today is a big day after all.
>It’s your first day as an Equestrian citizen
>You were supposed to head over to Twilight’s at 7:00 to fill out some papers and finalize the process
>It’s been a long road, but through hard work, dedication, and help from Twilight and a local school teacher, you finally met the requirements for a provisional citizenship
>You were somewhat proficient at speaking the local language, you knew a decent amount of Equestrian history, and you were brought up to speed on the country’s culture
>Lastly, while you did not have to adopt the state religion, you did have to learn about it
>Of course, that came with much more of its own shit, but you never paid it much attention
>That was one of your biggest problems with this place
>You landed in some hot water after saying something a little blasphamous
>One week of house arrest
>You were lucky that Twilight convinced Princess Celestia to not banish you
>You hate it in this world, but Twilight informed you that you’re a million times better here than anywhere else
>You have been locked up in this house prison for the last week
>Any more of this and you would have probably gone mad
>Hell, you toyed with the idea of constructing a gladiator arena for flies, but you dismissed it
>The world isn’t ready for this
>Good thing yesterday was your last day
>You look at the kitteh clock on the wall
>>
>>29653398
>06:26 AM
>You still have 22 minutes to kill
>You decide to get undressed and rub one out real quick
>Can’t have Mr. Woodcock sticking out in Twilight’s face
>You undress and then start to think of the princess and her mom’s ass
>Aaaaand you’re done
>You clean up and check the time
>06:28AM
>You end up spending the next half hour crying

>You head to your bathroom sink and splash a little water on your face
>Before heading out, you perform one last check of your house to see if you missed anything
>Lights are off, your checkbook is balanced, and your ficus tree doesn’t need any water
>Better check the fridge
>You’re out of beer again, your whiskey supply is running on “E” as well
>You make a mental note to ask Fluttershy to buy some for you
>Imports of course
>Equestrian beer is far from pleasant, but you could get into that later
>You sigh
>Most things here seems to be far from pleasant
>All of these faggot shit rules, the over simplicity of life that clashes with the anachronist technology that seems to be almost shoehorned into this planet, the xenophobia from ponies, and the fact that everything here is made almost exclusively for tiny equines
>Practically everything in your house had to be custom ordered from special outlets for Equestria’s “Big and Tall” crowd
>At least some of the food here is pretty good too, when it isn’t made out of grass clippings and flowers
>Also you’ve made a few cool friends
>Spike, Big Macintosh, Applejack, Lyra, the Cakes, and Fluttershy
>Lastly Twilight, who for all her faults was one of the nicest peo-err ponies that you’ve met
>You actually hit it off fairly well with her brother, up until a little mishap in the Crystal Empire
>It ended with a lengthy lecture from Twilight as she pulled you by the ear all the way to the train station
>You still keep in touch with Shining Armor through the old snail mail system
>You were actually on at least decent terms with most of Twilight’s inner circle
>>
File: BritAutism TwitterDeath.png (41KB, 1326x176px) Image search: [Google]
BritAutism TwitterDeath.png
41KB, 1326x176px
bump
>>
>>29651889
I want to fug that nerd bug
>>
>>29654052
I want to fuck you
>>
>>29654469
i want to fuck myself
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (152KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
152KB, 899x1599px
>>29654764
>fuck
>not kill
>>
File: 1479361608858.jpg (104KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1479361608858.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
>>29655199
dubs confirm >>29654764 neck yourself faggot
>>
>bump the pone
sexually
>>
Save
>>
>9
nein
>>
Does anyone remember a derpy story in the original threads?
>>
>>29653412
That sudden cut off though

Thanks. It's good.
>>
>>29658417
Thanks mang. Also sorry for the cutoff, I had a little more written, but it was over the 2000 character limit. I'll try to write when I'm able to, unfortunately not tonight as i have to get up for work in a few hours.

I'm in the process of rewriting my story for the 4th time and I think I'll be happy with the results this time. Some damn good writefags in this thread tho. Wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been patient with me these last 2 1/2 years
>>
>>29653412
>Not being friends with Ponk
He s gonna have a bad time
>>
Where are the writefags?
>>
>>29660807
I'll write about your waifu later
>>
>>29660814
But you're my waifu
>>
I'm looking forward to more Have_some_dash, just wanted to get that out there.
>>
File: ugh, I need to preen more often.gif (61KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
ugh, I need to preen more often.gif
61KB, 500x900px
>>
Thread no die
>>
File: large (2).png (741KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
741KB, 695x900px
>>29639347
>"Do da freckles really make me gross, Anon?"
>"Dey said I looks like I have a disease!"
>>
I'm sorry anons I wanted to have more written for you today but I got a huge assignment today so the next update will be a while off yet.
>>
>tfw your waifu canonically gives stallions boners
>>
File: drunkpplejack.png (1MB, 900x778px) Image search: [Google]
drunkpplejack.png
1MB, 900x778px
>>29663730
wait wait, I've got it

>AJ's milkshake brings all the colts to the yard
>only when they get there they break down the fence trying to leave the yard
>she attracts tons of shallow douchebro stallions with fragile egos and love it when a mare flatters them constantly
>combine this with the fact that if she has to choose between being rude and being untruthful she's going to choose rude and her dating history is a trainwreck even when she's being as kind as possible with the truth because she won't bullshit at the boys
>guys who don't fit this mold are scared off because she's clearly 'out of their league' because of the jocknozzles orbiting her like Jupiter's moons
>even if she tries to take the initiative the hapless dude she's trying to lasso becomes the punching bag of brotards who invariably scarper after she turns out to be more than a ditzy blonde sexbomb
>she starts to acquire a reputation as a harpy and that drives guys off further until she finally just throws herself at work and resigns herself to being lonely
>when she gets really lonesome and depressed she starts, er, sampling the hard cider
>this is where Anon comes in
>>
>>29663998

See, I like the idea that stories don't always have to do with looks and can be built up with a social construct or personality based. Don't get me wrong, looks come into play a lot more often when it comes to being attracted to someone (or in this case not being attracted), but the elements of those other two things I mentioned make it fuller and more interesting.
>>
>>29663730
>Other mares just can't understand her raw allure.

Those of us in the know understand anon but lets keep this on topic.
>>
>>29664030
that's kind of what I was going for, it's a combination of social issues clashing with her personality and getting exacerbated by frustration. Then Anon wanders into it as an outsider but he can see past all the shit and is willing to fight through any problems he might face because she's worth it.

I might give it a crack later on but if someone else wants to take it as a prompt feel free.
>>
File: 1489409771077.jpg (16KB, 254x298px) Image search: [Google]
1489409771077.jpg
16KB, 254x298px
I said thread no die
>>
File: 1489420350767.gif (862KB, 292x353px) Image search: [Google]
1489420350767.gif
862KB, 292x353px
>>29663730
>>29663998
>>29664030
>>29664043
>>29664108
I gotchu bros.
>>
>>29665288
>Be Applejack.
>Wake up and look out your bedroom window.
>Still dark out.
>The old rooster that hangs around the fence by the barn is still sleeping.
>At this point most ponies would immediately go back to sleep but not you.
>Time is apples after all and apples are money.
>Plus, if you started work early, you might be able to finish before it gets too hot outside.
>You fling the tattered, checkerboard patterned sheets off your body and exit your old, rickety bed as it squeaks in protest.
>Walking over to your dresser, you sit down on the stool in front of your mirror and grab your hairbrush off the dresser.
>You grit your teeth in annoyance as you begin to work the knots out of your mane.
>It was an old, wooden hog hair brush with bristles splayed out every which way you had used for the past ten or so years
>You kept meaning to go ask Rarity for a softer, gentler brush, but you just haven't had the time recently.
>Looking back at your bed, you once again muse about replacing your it.
>You've been wanting to replace the whole set for a while now but you've just been too busy tending the farm to find the time.
>In fact, your whole family's been extremely busy for the past couple of weeks.
>Applebuck season was only a month away and you needed to make sure that this year's harvest was plentiful.
>Ever since you agreed with Fluttershy to let those bats have part of your family's orchard, you were down a couple acres of land and, by extension, apples.
>You knew how much it meant to her to let those bats stay, but that still cut into your family's bottom line.
>>
>>29665293
>So, to make up for it, your family was putting in hours of extra overtime to ensure that the remaining trees got all the water and fertilizer they could possibly need.
>You cringe just a bit as you remember how much of a hassle it was to convince the Ponyville Weather Team to water your orchard twice as much as they usually do.
>Even with Rainbow Dash as their captain, you still had to pay around fifty bits per week for the "special treatment" as they had called it.
>Grunting as you pull out the last knot in your mane, you gently place the brush back down.
>After grabbing your trusty Stetson off your dresser, you exit the room and silently creep down the wooden stairs of your home.
>You snatch a satchel off the wall, before slowly pushing open your front door and stepping into the not-quite-night.
>Cicadas and grasshoppers chirped under the full moon's glow which highlighted the dewy fields of apple trees.
>You take a moment to inhale the crisp, cool air.
>Only a farmer could truly appreciate this kind of beauty.
>"Alright, no more lollygaggin'. Them trees ain't gonna feed themselves." you whisper.
>Walking past Granny Smith's gently swaying rocking chair, you make your way down your front porch and onto the dirt road towards the apple fields.
>This trail is so oft traveled, your hooves barely kick up any dust as you walk alone.
>You can't help but feel a pang of loneliness as you stop in front of an old, makeshift shed.
>Flinging the door open, you grab the rusty iron cup inside and begin to fill your satchel with the fertilizer you kept in a pile inside.
>When you were a filly you always dreamed of one day meeting a rich, fancy stallion who would treat you like you were the most precious thing in the world, treating you to hooficures and taking you fancy restaurants with foods you couldn't pronounce the names of.
>>
>>29665296
>After that whole debacle with your Aunt and Uncle Orange however, you realized something that, in hindsight, seemed so obvious.
>Rich, fancy stallions are stuck-up, snobbish jerks and hooficures are for pansies.
>Most of the time.
>So you threw out that fantasy and began longing for a stallion who would always be there for you and the farm.
>Somepony who was strong, healthy, not afraid to take on the tough tasks.
>"Likes apples..." you absent mindedly mumble.
>You were almost twenty-five now and you hadn't even been in a steady relationship yet.
>In fact, when you think about it, your last relationship lasted for a grand total of five days before he left.
>Your longest relationship was probably two weeks.
>Every time the stallions gave the exact same excuse, not a single deviation amongst them.
>"We're just not meant for each other."
>Every. Single. Time.
>You believe Twilight would call those odds one-in-a million.
>What was it that drove them away?
>Did they think you were some kind of hick?
>Did your closeness to your family drive them off?
>Your occasionally unhealthy obsession with apples?
>Were you... ugly?
>"Urrgh! Stop bein' so depressing Applejack! At this rate you'll be too sad ta' work the fields!"
>Slapping yourself a few times in the face, you quickly shovel as much fertilizer into the bags as you could and chucked the cup in with it.
>Slamming the door to the shed, you make your way over to the first apple tree you see.
>After digging several small holes around the base of the tree with your hoof, you take the cup out of your satchel, fill it with fertilizer and sprinkle it inside each of the holes before kicking the dirt back over them.
>>
>>29665302
>Moving on to the next tree down the line, you begin to do the exact same thing.
>Dig. Fill. Cover. Repeat.
>You did this for hours as the sun rose steadily above your head.
>Unfortunately, repetition makes it easy for your mind to wander.
>You can't possibly be ugly, the stallions you were with, however short that time was, all commented on your beauty and Rarity had basically admitted you were attractive in the past.
>At the galla you caught more than one stallion and even a few mares eyeing your flank.
>Not to mention that Trenderhoof fella.
>Nice colt, but a little to obsessive.
>"Jus' what's so special about mah friends anyway..."
>You begin digging faster.
>Sure, your friends haven't had any luck with guys either as of late, but that's just because life's been so hectic the last couple of years.
>You knew for a fact that all of your friends had been in serious relationships before.
>Twilight said she used to date Page Turner, the librarian back when she lived in Canterlot and Rarity claimed to have once dated a dancer named Tip-Toe.
>Rainbow said that she used to date some pegasus a few years back and you knew Pinkie dated that stallion Time Turner, the watchmaker, about two years ago and she even had a six month fling with the local DJ Vinyl Scratch. And she was a mare!
>At this point, you'd date a mare too, so long as they actually gave you the time of day.
>For pete's sake, even Fluttershy managed to be in a relationship for over a year and a half with some stagehoof named Blackout before they parted ways!
>"Maybe ah' should think about findin' a nice, pretty mare ta' be with..."
>You cast your eyes downwards.
>You had been so engrossed in your own thoughts you didn't notice the massive hole you were digging out underneath you.
>"Consarnit!"
>You had actually dug your self knee deep in a hole without even realizing it.
>How does Pinkie do things like this all the time and not be surprised?
>>
>>29665306
>You look up towards the moon, hoping Princess Luna would-
>"IT'S DAY!?"
>The sun was already halfway across the sky and didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.
>Turning around, you see a cloud hanging just behind your head, keeping you in the shade.
>Even though it was considerably darker in the shade, that was still no excuse for losing track of time as badly as that.
>You jump out of the hole and begin quickly shoveling the dirt back inside.
>It looked hastily done, and Big Mac might think the moles got into the fields again but you would never admit to doing that yourself.
>So long as nobody asked.
>Sometimes, you hated being the element of honesty.
>"So, uhhh, you done now?
>You leap off the ground in surprise and your head jerks back to the cloud behind you.
>It's Rainbow Dash.
>Your face turns beat red.
>How long has she been there?
>Did she really watch as you literally dug yourself into a rut?
>...Did she hear anything?
>"You know there's already a tree there right A.J.?"
>There it is.
>Rainbow Dash's patented smug face.
>If you had to pick what you disliked about Dash the most, it would be that shit eating grin of hers.
>>
>>29665320
>You stomp your hoof into the ground.
>"H-how long have ya been hoverin' behind me?
>Her grin disappears for a moment.
>"Ohhh, probably the last hour or so. I was just flying around, being awesome, you know, like usual." she pauses.
>Of course Dash would have nothing better to do than hover behind you for an hour.
>You sigh and nod your head for her to continue.
>"Like usual..."
>"Exactly! Like usual!" So, I happen to see you working the fields and being the great friend I am I brought you this cloud to give you some shade! But then, once I get down here I see you moping about this tree just pawing at the ground and mumbling to yourself so I just started to watch."
>Your breath catches in your throat.
>You never realized how interesting dirt looked until just now.
>"D-did y'all... hear anything?"
>"Nah, not really."
>You sigh internally. You did not need Dash mouthing off about your love life.
>"Or lack thereof..."
>"What was that A.J?"
>"N-n-nuthin!" you shout just a little to loudly.
>Your muzzle scrunches up and your eyes dart from side to side, desperate to find anything to redirect the conversation.
>That dirt sure is looking mighty interesting.
>Did you mention how much you hate being the element of honesty?
>>
>>29665328
>Rainbow Dash jumps down off her cloud and swoops down right in front of your face, her eyes sweeping all over your body, studying you.
>Muzzle still scrunched, you feel sweat begin to drip from your brow.
>She's gonna know your lying and knowing Dash, she won't leave you alone until you tell her the truth.
>But then, by some miracle, she shrugs.
>"Eh, alright then."
>You let go of a very deep breath you had no idea you were holding.
>Perhaps Princess Luna was watching over you after-
>"Oh yeah, I did happen to hear something you said though... something about finding a pretty mare for yourself?"
>Fuck Luna.
>You groan and let your body give up as you flop to the ground in defeat, legs splayed everywhere.
>You look back at Dash.
>Yep.
>Shit eating grin is there.
>She's wiggling her eyebrows too.
>You bury your face in your hat.
>This is it. Your reputation is about to be ruined for three to six months.
>First, Pinkie will throw you a coming out party, complete with a cake that probably had something stupid like "Latent Lesbian" written on it in icing.
>Then, Rarity would pull you aside and privately lecture you about how these feelings towards mares were nothing to be ashamed of even though you didn't actually have a problem with them.
>>
>>29665334
>Twilight would lend you a book titled "Your Sexuality and You" or "Your Gay and That's Okay".
>Fluttershy'll probably explain how it's completely natural since some animals are gay.
>Big Mac could probably care less, nothing ever seems to phase him anyway.
>You'll be forced to answer about a bazillion of Applebloom's questions.
>It's a good thing she finally got her cutie mark.
>You shudder.
>You did NOT want to be responsible for "Cutie Mark Crusaders Lesbians".
>The only real problem was Granny Smith.
>At her age, she might think you a freak and disown you.
>That's what'll probably hurt the most.
>You're own grandmother refusing to look you in the eyes because you couldn't attract a single stallion.
>At her age, she couldn't exactly leave the house but you weren't sure you could stand having her around if she only had disdain for you.
>"Uhhhh, A.J? Are-are you c-crying?"
>That's it!
>You could go back to Manehattan!
>You vaguely remembered how to act like a snob!
>Plus, you've hung around Rarity enough that you could probably fake her accent so the locals wouldn't think you were some backwoods hick.
>Maybe the Oranges would be kind enough to house you again for awhile.
>You had kept in touch with them over the years, even though they were slightly disappointed that the city life wasn't for you.
>At least in Manehatten your family could look you in the eyes without judgment.
>>
>>29665343
>"APPLEJACK!"
>Two hoofs grab your cheeks and pull your face upwards.
>"Huh? Wha?"
>It's still Rainbow Dash.
>But there's no smug face, just a big frown and eyes full of concern.
>"Don't you 'huh' me! Why the buck are you crying?! Liking mares is not something that you should be upset over!"
>You wrench your face out of her grasp and bury it back in your Stetson.
>If you buried your face in deep enough, you might be able to pull a Pinkie and disappear into your hat.
>Maybe then she would leave you alone.
>"Thats not th' prob- jus- just go away Rainbow. Ah'm not in the mood right now..."
>"Applejack, I'm not leaving until you explain what's got you so upset."
>You feel a hoof resting on your back.
>You sigh in defeat.
>Knowing Rainbow she probably meant that.
>Sometimes you hate the element of loyalty.
>You slide your Stetson back atop your head.
>Best to just be direct so Rainbow could get a head start on ruining your life and you could get a head start on that train ticket to Manehattan.
>"Rainbow, will y'all be straight with me?"
>"Only if you promise the same to me."
>Well, it's not like you had anything left to lose at this point.
>You slowly nod your head.
>"Well alright then, what did you want me to be straight about?"
>>
>>29665349
>You take a deep, shuddering breath.
>"A-am I... ugly?"
>The hoof on your back gets just a bit firmer.
>"Applejack..."
>There it is.
>You were right.
>Your friends and all those colts you talked to had lied straight to your face and you hadn't noticed.
>So much for being the element of honesty.
>You can feel the tears openly streaming down your face now.
>Horseapples!
>You were so ugly, stallions couldn't even pretend you were pretty long enough to have sex with you.
>You were pretty sure you just set a lower bar for beauty standards everywhere.
>"That is the easily the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say."
>She said what now?
>You feel yourself being pulled off the dirt and into a hug.
>"Please tell me you don't actually believe that your ugly. No lying either, you're so bad at lying it actually hurts to watch you try."
>You feel a smile creeping up your cheeks but you force it back into a frown.
>This is no time to laugh at your friends jokes.
>This is a time to be sad.
>"Rainbow, I've never been in a relationship thats lasted longer than two weeks. What's that supposd ta' say about mah looks!"
>You bury your face in the crook of her neck and choke back a few sobs.
>>
>>29665356
>"Woah, woah, woah, two weeks? Thats your longest relationship?"
>"Y-yep." you say with a sniffle.
>You feel one of Rainbow's hoofs begin to gently rub your back trying to provide comfort to you.
>"Listen Applejack, to me, that just means you haven't been on nearly enough dates. How many stallio- er, mares, have you been with so far?
>"Ah-ah've only been with about seven stallions in th' past but since they've n-never stuck around ah was jus' thinkin that m-maybe a m-mare could accept me f-fer me.
>You feel her hoof stop rubbing your back.
>You'd be lying if you weren't a little disappointed but you'd never admit that.
>So long as she never asked.
>Have you mentioned how much you hate being the element of honesty?
>"R-rainbow, what's wron-ghk!"
>You feel precious air leaving your lungs as a hug that would make Pinkie jealous was graciously bestowed upon you.
>Thankfully, unlike Pinkie, Dash understood your need for air and released you rather quickly, choosing instead to hold you at arms length.
>"Applejack, I can say without a doubt in my mind that you are not an ugly mare. I can also say that you've dated seven of the stupidest stallions in Equestria."
>You look into Rainbows eyes, waiting to see the that mischievous twinkle.
>But none came.
>No smug grin either.
>Just your friend Dash being concerned.
>You feel the urge to smile returning to your face and this time, you can't stop it.
>"Aw shucks Rainbow, I'm tryin' ta' be upset, why'd ya' have ta' go an' make me smile?"
>>
Tuner you are a superhero. But god dammit I need to go to bed.

...I'll stay up just a little while longer...
>>
>>29665361
>Rainbows grin returns but not the smug one, just a regular one.
>"Because if I didn't, Pinkie would probably kill me or something like that."
>You let out a small chuckle as you wipe the tears from your eyes with a hoof.
>"Thanks fer bein' here Rainbow. You always did know how ta' cheer this gal up."
>"Heh, don't sweat it A.J! What else are friends for am I right?"
>"IT'S CHOW TIME Y'ALL!"
>Your head swivels in the direction of your house.
>Granny Smith must have prepared lunch already.
>*gurgle*
>For probably the third time today, your face turns beet red in front of Dash
>"Hehe... sorry Rainbow, guess I'm a mite hungry."
>"Hey we all gotta eat sometime right? I'll leave ya be so you can eat in peace for now."
>"Well thanks sugarcube... and Dash?"
>"Yeah, yeah, I know, my lips are sealed."
>She runs a hoof across her lips to emphasize her point.
>"Thanks... it's not that ah'm upset about possibly datin' a mare, I jus' don't want the others ta' freak about it.
>"Yeah, I guess I can see that. Rarity can be a drama queen at times. Heck, Pinkie would probably bake you a cake with something stupid like Country Queer written on it."
>You blink.
>That was eerily close to your own Pinkie prediction.
>"Well, I gotta jet, I promised Flutters that I would help her feed her beavers."
>She flaps her wings and begins hovering off the ground just above your head.
>>
>>29665366
>"Hey A.J?"
>She's nervously scratching behind her ear with a hoof.
>"What's up Dash?"
>"Well, I was thinking, Princess Cadence does owe me a favor... and I hear that a new restaurant has just recently opened up in Canterlot, apparently the chef is some kind of miniature green minotaur or something..."
>You weren't entirely sure you liked where this was going.
>"What're'ya tryin' ta' say Dash?"
>"Well, it's just that, what with her being the princess of love and all, I'm sure that if anypony could help you find that special somepony it would be her..."
>This was troubling.
>When Dash starts talking sense somepony has usually made a grievous error in judgement.
>"So, y'all wanna set me up on a date? At some fancy restaurant in Canterlot?
>It wasn't the worst idea you've heard but you couldn't imagine yourself with one of those prissy Canterlot stallions.
>They wouldn't be able to even breath the air around your farm without being offended by the dirt.
>"I-it's not like that! Cadence wouldn't just set you up with some random Canterlot colt, she'd find somebody who she knows would click with you!"
>Wow.
>Was Rainbow a mind reader?
>It's like Pinkie was somehow talking her through...
>Was this just Pinkie in a Rainbow suit?
>>
>>29665376

>...
>How did your life come to the point that asking if your friend was actually just another one of your friends wearing a suit made to look like one of your friends was a viable question?
>"Helloooo! A.J? You in there?"
>The knocking of a hoof on your forehead brings you back to reality.
>Rainbow looks a little frustrated.
>"Did you even hear anything I just said?"
>"Uhhhh, yeah, 'course I did!"
>Your muzzle scrunches up again and your eyes dart from side to side.
>Oh no.
>There it is
>The shit eating grin is back.
>"Well alright then it's settled. I'll have Cadence mail you the time and date for your... well, date."
>"Yepsoundsgoodcan'twait!"
>"Well that good to hear! I'm sure Cadence will be so excited to hear the news."
>The smugness was practically dripping off of her face by now.
>"See you later A.J!"
>Her piece said, she pivots in the sky and bolts off towards Fluttershys' cottage, blowing your hat off your head in the process.
>You walk over to your hat, which was blown about ten hooves away and quickly brush the dust off of it with your tail before placing it back on your head.
>"Ah hate being the element of honesty..."
>Your muzzle scrunches up again.
>"Consarnit!"
>>
File: 1489169316453.jpg (65KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
1489169316453.jpg
65KB, 640x528px
>>29665378
Well that's all I got for now, have a pony angry with her lunch. Also, do you guys want more?
>>
>>29665386
Yes. You write a good AJ, but drop the > before the PoV character's spoken lines.

Also, put it in a pastebin so I can update the template.
>>
>>29665386
definitely want more. Thanks
>>
>>29665394
You know, the entire time I was making this story, I knew I was messing something up, I just couldn't figure out what it was. Whatever though, I'll fix it next time. Here's the pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/x5FMfxc0
>>
>>29665386
>want more?
I do love me the orange pony, and certainly don't want to see her left in relationship limbo.
>>
File: 1482445752055.gif (17KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1482445752055.gif
17KB, 100x100px
>>29665386
>Also, do you guys want more?

Yes.

Yes please.
>>
>>29663563
I don't know who you are, but good luck with your assignment.
>>
>>29665386
Check those your and you're right.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (15KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
15KB, 300x261px
>>29666631
>>
>>29664108
I don't think /mlp/ has ever rejected green
>>
>>29665386
One minor thing that has always irked me in stories is the ">be X" way of telling a story; especially if that's the way you're starting a section of the story. It looks a bit sloppy and lazy. I find that context clues work better when establishing whose perspective the reader is seeing.
Some examples:
>You look in the mirror and see that the luscious, curves that once adorned your fabulous mane are now ruined
>You have had a hard time walking ever since Pinkie Pie dropped that anvil on your foot
>You loved watching that little yellow slut get fucked right in front of you

If I find that I have to explicitly say whose POV it is, I usually wait a few lines before doing it
>>
>>29667279
It's tradition from earlier days of greentext, when it was just for Quests and such. People are welcome to go full-on prose if they want, I guess. Leads to a weird transition to the rest of the story's simplified second-person perspective.
>>
>>29667340
Full-on poetry, however, is always preferred.
poetry > prose
>>
>>29667209
I've seen it happen a few times over on the /foe/ thread. I don't really check there anymore, but before I noped out of there there were at least one anon persisting on writing fetish greentexts over and over again despite anons telling him to fuck off or trying to ignore him. I assume as literal shitposting but it was ridiculously dedicated so I couldn't tell for sure.
>>
there is lack of blue pony green lately
>>
File: 1468081191231.jpg (19KB, 640x397px) Image search: [Google]
1468081191231.jpg
19KB, 640x397px
>>29663032
>mfw this hits uncomfortably close to home
>>
>>29665386
>want more?
do you really have to ask?
also question is there going to be Anon in this story or not, I honestly don't mind I'm just curious, or you could leave as a surprise I guess, just don't stop you write good apple horse
>>
File: 9765.jpg (221KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
9765.jpg
221KB, 687x687px
>>29631638
What if Dash is a womanlet on top of it all?
>>
>>29668438
>stallions don't like dash because she's so short that they have to hold a half squat to get their dick in her and that is unpleasant for them.
>anon loves it since she is light enough that he can pick her up and fuck her like a living doll
>>
page 9 bamp
>>
File: 1458455631220.png (23KB, 363x380px) Image search: [Google]
1458455631220.png
23KB, 363x380px
>>29668438
I need a green of this
please
>>
>>29668438
>Dash is womanlet
>Anon is manlet
>Perfect match
>>
File: IMG_0614.jpg (164KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0614.jpg
164KB, 900x675px
Will start writing soon
>>
>>29669962
womanlet Dash please

I'd write it myself but I'm currently making another green for another thread.
>>
File: applejack sad.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
applejack sad.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
Bump for Tuner and making a sad poner happy
>>
>>29669978
Sorry m8. Would do t but I also have a story to write
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 204x247px
before bedtime bump

ded thred rip in piece
>>
>>29667209
Some generals will ree over certain fetishes, or even hints of them, appearing in green.
Sometimes it's legitimate, but some get their nuts in a real twist over harmless stuff.

>>29667279
I dunno man. At this point it's like a traditional part of the story telling form.
Though it's best of course when they can make some kind of joke about it.
>>
>>29668438
>Flutters is a giant little pony
>She's legitimately a model level beauty
>But stallions don't like their mares to be taller than they are
>>
>>29669978
Well, maybe one of the current writefags will include Ponelet Dash. It'd be pretty hard to come up with enough material for a fifth Fast story.
>>
File: 1479345501756.gif (4MB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1479345501756.gif
4MB, 600x444px
>>29671557
>>29669978
>>29668560
You think I wouldn't write this? You fools!
>>
>>29671647
>CRASH
>You jolt awake in your bed and immediately throw the brick you keep under your pillow at the door.
>BANG
>Hmmm... nothing.
>Well, at least you know no one broke in your bedroom door...
>The window!
>You barrel roll off the bed and onto the floor, taking the covers with you.
>Grabbing another brick out from under your bed, you fling it without hesitation at the window.
>BONK
>You always knew hurricane proof windows were a good investment.
>Sure, pegasi control the weather, but that doesn't mean a brick is never going to impact it.
>You stand up, sheets wrapped around your body like a poncho, and survey the moonlit the room.
>Your huge, queen-sized bed still rest in the center of your room.
>The nightstands on either side of the bed are still there.
>That bookshelf Twilight bought you is still pushed against the wall next to the dresser.
>Well, it's safe to say that no one has busted into the bedroom, but that doesn't mean the rest of your house is burglar free.
>You open the drawer on the nightstand by your bed and remove another brick.
>You would have settled for one crossbow but Princess Twilight refused, saying home defense wasn't necessary because "nopony would ever break into your house."
>>
>>29671650
>Just to spite her, you had filled your entire house with bricks in inconspicuous locations and you made sure to show her each and every one of them.
>Take that Princess! You were getting burgled!
>As soon as you brought her this burglar, whoever they were, she'd be forced to let you have a crossbow!
>Enough future planning, you have an uninvited guest to catch.
>Creeping toward the door, you slowly turn the knob with one hand, the other ready to bash somepony's face in with a brick.
>The knob fully turned, you push the door out as hard as possible and jump into the hallway.
>Although the moonlight makes it seem rather creepy, it was still empty.
>You check the two other rooms connected to the hallway.
>Both were empty as well.
>That meant the burglar was downstairs.
>You silently sneak your way to the staircase, covers trailing behind you like a cloak, and peak down the railing
>Empty.
>You tip-toe downstairs, brick at the ready.
>The light from your living room window bathes part of the foyer in illumination, and the other part in complete darkness.
>You reach for the candlestick you keep on the entryway table and strike one of the matches next to it against the wall, before lighting the scandal with it.
>Now properly illuminated, you walk into your living room.
>You can see the window has been forced open.
"Must be the point of entry..."
>>
>>29671656
>An impressive feat in and of itself. You always hated that window because when you had this house built, the contractors screwed up the dimensions on that window.
>You would replace it, but you were just to lazy.
>Still, anypony who could squeeze through that window must be tiny.
>Is it possible?
>Did a filly bust in to your home to earn their burgling mark?
>...
>If they actually did get a burgling cutie mark, would you congratulate them or place them under citizens arrest?
>Eh, you'll cross that bridge when you get there.
>Looking into your living room, you find everything is in ord-
>Oh no...
>Nononononononono...
>The cheap, rainbow patterned vase on your coffee table was smashed.
>You bucking loved that vase.
>When you first arrived in Equestria, everypony was to terrified of you to give you the time of day.
>Everypony except Dash.
>After you had become accepted in the community and began recieving checks from the princesse- er, got a job, you payed for this house to be built.
>Rainbow Dash showed up and gave you that vase as your first housewarming gift.
>That burglar was lucky you went out afterwards and purchased a magical warranty for it.
>Quickly scouting the room to determine that the burglar wasn't, in fact, in the room with you, you begin to grab the pieces of the vase and set them gently on the table.
>Then, you find it amongst the remaining pieces of the vase on the carpet.
>>
>>29671666
>A small, purple orb about the size of a marble that was kept inside the vase.
>Placing the remaining pieces on the table and then the orb next to it, you bring the brick down on the marble.
>Upon smashing it, a purple mist forms from the shards and begins to surround the broken vase.
>In a matter of seconds, the mist has formed a thick cloud on your table that expands to the size of a barrel, and then collapses to the exact shape and size of the vase before dissipating completely.
>The vase you cherished so much was now back exactly where it was supposed to be and looked exactly how it used to be.
>Perfect.
>You steel your resolve.
>You were gonna give that burglar a piece of your mind when you found them for destroying Dash's vase.
>Or brick.
>Whichever came first really.
>There was only one room left in your house that remained unchecked.
>The kitchen.
>You walk straight into the kitchen, ready to beat the crap outta-
>The kitchen was empty.
>The only odd thing was the cutlery drawer next to your fridge was pulled open.
>Idly, you pull a spoon out of the drawer and twirl it around in the light.
>Perhaps the burglar ran off after they heard you throwing bricks upstairs.
>>
>>29671670
>You place a hand to your ear.
>Best to make sure they weren't actually upstairs and you were just blind
>You can hear the cicadas chirping outside.
>A few crickets.
>Some frogs croaking.
>A pony crying.
>Wait...
>"ahhuu... *sniff* huuu...."
>That sounded like it was coming from... your freezer?
>You place the brick down on your counter and yank the freezer open.
>You weren't prepared for what you saw.
>Rainbow Dash was crammed into your freezer on top of a frozen pizza and was spooning a quart of your double chocolate chunk ice cream into her mouth.
>She was violently shivering and it looked like she had been crying recently.
>Oh...
>Her left eye was blackened...
>D-did somepony hit her?
>She was supposed to be on a date tonight with somepony Pinkie Pie had set her up with...
>"O-o-o-oh! H-h-hey A-a-anon... W-w-wha-*sniff* what b-brings y-y-y-you h-h-here?
>>
File: 1489531330608.gif (987KB, 421x222px) Image search: [Google]
1489531330608.gif
987KB, 421x222px
>>29671676
That's all I got for now. Do you guys like it enough that I should finish it?
>>
>>29671678
Yes, but I want your Appul more.
>>
>>29671678
Sorry, forgot pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/ZuNuUuek
>>29671690
Don't worry, I'm still working on that. Just had a sleep-deprived urge to write Smol Dash.
>>
>>29671678
Yes it must be completed for the love of pone
>>
>>29671676
i need this. I need smol dash
>>
File: hagenDash.png (128KB, 326x428px) Image search: [Google]
hagenDash.png
128KB, 326x428px
>>29671676
>>Rainbow Dash was crammed into your freezer on top of a frozen pizza and was spooning a quart of your double chocolate chunk ice cream into her mouth.
>>She was violently shivering and it looked like she had been crying recently.

HRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

>>29671678
>Do you guys like it enough that I should finish it?
If you don't I will find out where you live.
I mean, I won't do anything more than that. But wouldn't that just be super uncomfortable for everybody?
>>
>>29671676
I at least wanna know where the black eye came from.
>>
>>29671678
I like both stories
>>
>>29671678
Please continue
>>
File: templar.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
templar.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>29672000
Well I think that trips will it.
>>
>>29671678
Ending it on a cliffhanger like that is bad enough, but not finishing the story?
Unforgivable.
>>
File: 1466694362345.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362345.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>29671650
>all these bricks
>>
>>29671678
perhaps alternate updates between this one and apple horse? both are really good
>>
>>29672502
Its like my house, but with guns.

Reminds me of the old argument if "itll take you longer to grab the gun than itll take the robber to kill you" with the /k/ response being "i have a cc, and a gun hidden in every room, 2 if its a big room"
>>
up
>>
File: 88348235823.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
88348235823.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>29672522
What's a cc?

Sorry I'm a no-guns fag
>>
>>29672990
concealed carry, but that was easily googleable.
>>
File: 1462345888559.png (803KB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1462345888559.png
803KB, 3000x4000px
>>29673020
cc is also cubic centimeter
>>
>>29673086
did you try 'cc gun'? because that would make logical fucking sense to google.
>>
File: 1483496607696.png (572KB, 920x986px) Image search: [Google]
1483496607696.png
572KB, 920x986px
>>29673121
cubic centimeter gun
>>
>>29673139
Could be possible.

Would require it to basically fire a round smaller than a .22. Or if you just count the gun parts would just be a thin metal frame to hold the bullet. But then itd explode and shit.
>>
>>29673121
>cc gun
>Did you mean: bb gun
>>
>>29672980
>>
>>29631752
A raging "heart-on" if you will
>>
>>29672522
I believe it. I've heard people say they do that on places where they're less likely to be meme-ing than 4chan.

But it's so stupid. One of the first responsibilities of gun ownership is keeping them out of the hands of criminals, like burglars.
That's why a gun should always be either under your personal control, or in a safe. That's why even though I'm wearing flannel lounge pants since I'm working from home, there's a teeny gun in my pocket holster. When I sleep, it goes in the safe, and out comes the bigger gun that goes in the bedside holster. And of course, I have a finger print quick unlock safe next to my desk with a shotgun in it.
>>
>9
>>
File: 1478726494086.jpg (68KB, 662x610px) Image search: [Google]
1478726494086.jpg
68KB, 662x610px
>>29676539
>>
>>29674150
Underrated post
>>
>>29653412
>Pinkie was alright, but her voice made you want to have an aneurism and Rarity was nice enough to make you this suit
>The one you couldn’t stand however was Rainbow Dash.
>She’s enough of a cunt to give a certain sun deity a run for her money
>You brought it to Twilight’s attention and she said that she would have a talk with Dash, however that only seemed to make things worse
>Once you brought it up again, Twilight told you that that’s just how she acts towards her friends and that you should suck it up
>However, you’re pretty sure that there’s a difference between friendly banter and breaking into someone’s house and stealing all of their clothes while they’re in the shower
>That’s just the tip of the iceberg, but once again, you’re going on a tangent
>With nothing else to take care of, you head to the door with the gusto of a student who just received his financial aid money
>It’ll take divine intervention to break your stride
>You open your door and the weather is beautiful
>The sun is beaming with joy
>The fragrance of alfalfa and nearby lavender plants almost seems to mask the scent of horse shit and piss that normally occupies the air
>You still haven’t gotten used to that stench and you wonder if the ponies even seem to notice it
>Come to think about it, where are all of the ponies?
>You lock the door behind you and take one step only to be pummeled by a cascade of water and a wall of wind
>>29660280
He's on decent terms with the Ponk
>>
>>29678443
>Speaking of divine intervention
>You look around and see that your house is the only one with a cloud over it
>It’s as though a monsoon suddenly hit your property, and only your property at full force
>What the fuck man?
>You hear laughter
>”Bahahahaha, you should see the look on your face”
>It’s her
>You look up into the clouds and shout
“SO THIS WAS YOUR IDEA?”
>”Nah brah, that was Celestia who ordered the storm on your house”
>A sudden bolt of lightning flies out of the sky towards your house
>It hits the ficus tree on your balcony, exploding it into a million pieces
>”Now that was my idea”
>You’re shaking with anger right now
>You mumble something
“I swear to fucking God, you fucking horse, I’m going to make kebabs out of you”
>She floats down in front of you and stares into your eyes
>Her expression is hard to read
>”Well, first you’re going to have to catch me”, she says with a wink
>The bitch then gives you an overly dramatic smooch, like the kind that Bugs Bunny gives Elmer Fudd
>She blasts off leaving you wet and alone in the rain
>What the fuck just happened?
>Is this a fucking cartoon now?
>Fuck off
>You continue your way to Twilight’s
>You try and hurry before any more weird things happen
Unfortunately this is all I can get for the night
>>
>bedtime bump
Keep the thread alive.
>>
Morning time bump
>>
>>29678449
If this is going down the Dash likes Anon and she's being a dick because she wants it I seriously hope it doesn't go down the "Dash why are you acting this way to only me?" "Because I love you." "Ok that's fine." route. For once I'd love to see an anon say No you can forget that or earn my forgiveness seeing as you acted like a turbo cunt.
>>
>>29679851
that doesn't sound like a fun story to read
>>
>>29679851
Actually it was just supposed to be like the old episodes of looney toons where Bugs Bunny goes around kissing Elmer Fudd
>>
>>29679851
It's already in unattractive ponies thread, so rejecting Rainbow would be just tormenting her.
>>
>>29679989
dont be mean to pones
>>
>>29679851
This honestly. Anyone who disagrees is just a desperate cuck
>>
>>29680168
>In order to not be a cuck, you must reject plowing this horse pussy

You're using cuck in the wrongest way possible.
>>
>>29680237
>implying the horse in question would let an /mlp/ shitposter anywhere near her horsepussy
>>
File: cool-kid-10482439.jpg (144KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
cool-kid-10482439.jpg
144KB, 957x1300px
>>29665366
>"Well, I gotta jet, I promised Flutters that I would help her feed her beavers."
I could feed her beaver
>>
Finally caught up with the thread.
Glad to see we're still going strong
>>
>>29679851
this please, at this point even Starlight would be acceptable, I'm not against Rainbow Dash but this is beyond turbo cunt levels and if she does end up saying she likes Anon then I hope he break her fucking heart, I certainly would at this point
>>
>>29680168
>>29680237
>fucking the cunt of the biggest cunt
you wouldn't be a cuck but you certainly would have to fucking desperate to fuck Rainbow at this point
>>
>>29680494
I agree, it would be autistic, but still I hope it wouldn't be "RD is cunt, so Anon is cruel to her, also she is fucking ugly" story.
>>
>>29671676
"Wh-what am I doing here? Rainbow, this is my house! Hell, this is my freezer! What are YOU doing here?! Actually, scratch that, why are you IN there?!"
>You were half expecting Luna to burst out of the pizza box and proclaim that this was all her idea of a practical joke.
>You knew Dash wasn't the most logical pony or anything but seriously? Who shuts themselves in a freezer?!
>"W-w-what d-d-does it m-m-m-matter a-an-n-nyways?" *sniff* "J-j-just g-g-go b-back t-t-t-to s-s-sleep-p-p and l-l-leave m-me a-alone..."
>That said, she shakily digs her spoon back into the quart of ice cream and violently shovels it into her mouth, crying and sobbing the entire time.
>Noticing that you aren't leaving, she reaches out a trembling hoof and grabs one of your freezer shelves, slamming the door in your face.
>Looks like you would have to do this the hard way.
>Without saying another word, you put the candlestick down on the counter and grab the covers trailing behind you.
>You throw them on top of your counter as well, flattening them out and folding them lengthwise.
>Then, you open the door to your freezer and grab Rainbow.
>She makes a feeble attempt to stay in, but she was far too cold to put up much of a fight.
>Not to mention that with her small stature, you were able to easily overpower her.
>After wrenching the ice cream and the spoon from her hooves, you quickly, yet gently, lay the shivering pegasus down on the counter on the far left side of the blanket and tuck her wings down against them while positioning her forelegs in front of her chest.
>"A-a-anon? W-what ar-r-re y-you d-d-doing?"
>>
>>29680722
>Holding her legs in place with one hand you grab the left side of her body and the left side of the covers with the other.
>You begin tightly wrapping Rainbow up in the blanket like a cannoli, making sure none of her feathers got bent and keeping her legs in place.
>After about eight rolls, the entire length of the covers had been used up so you fold the remainder into one of the rolls.
>Still holding the blanket tight with one hand, you reach into a drawer in your counter with the other and pull out a roll of duct tape.
>Gripping it with your teeth, you begin to unwind a strip about as long as your arm before sticking it to the blankets.
>The strip firmly affixed to their surface, you grip the roll and start to loop the tape over the sheets, covering as much surface as you could.
>After five or so loops, you release your hold on the blanket and tear the strip off the roll before firmly sticking it back over the start of the strip.
>Rainbow, still shivering violently in the candlelight, squirms around in her plush prison but can't manage to get her forelegs free.
>You prop her up into a more sitting-like position against your wall and the fridge as you step back to view your handy work.
>The light blue sheets matched her coat color almost perfectly, but the only visible parts of her body were her head which was sticking out of the top of the roll, her multicolored mane all disheveled and matted.
>Her ears were currently splayed back against her head, clearly upset.
>At the opposite end, you could just see the bottoms of her little blue hooves and the tip of her multicolored tail peeking out from the roll.
>Despite her shivering, bruised and tear covered face, she was still giving you the best death glare she could muster.
>>
>>29680726
>You just look at her with sadness as she continues to struggle against her binds.
>What events transpired tonight to make her hide in your freezer?
>She could have died in there!
>Already formulating a plan in your head, you start to clean a few things up.
>First, you turned the dial on your stovetop up to high while grabbing the remains of the ice cream and the spoon Rainbow was murdering.
>You haphazardly chuck the ice cream into your freezer atop the pizza and slammed the door.
>Waltzing over to your sink, you snag a novelty glass jumbo cup and the kettle out of it, the latter of which you fill with water and leave the spoon.
>Going back towards the stove, you place the kettle on the burner as you fish around the cabinet above you for the hot chocolate mix.
>Finding it in a old, plastic container filled with similar packets, you fish out two and empty them into the jumbo cup.
>Now for the sad part.
>You turn your attention back towards Rainbow, who seemed to have given up trying to escape and just resigned herself to quietly weeping and shivering in her prison.
>She had better be drunk because otherwise the next stop would be the mental hospital for your rainbow-maned friend.
>Walking back over to her, you pick up the rainbow roll and tuck her underneath your arm.
>She doesn't verbally protest, just tries to frown more through her chattering teeth.
>You pick the candlestick back up before leaving.
>Stopping in your living room, you move to close the window Rainbow had forced open earlier.
>>
>>29680736
>Setting the shivering pony down on the couch momentarily, you bend down and work on closing the window.
>Just as you were about to lock it back up, Rainbow begins to violently thrash about, desperately trying to escape before you locked her in the house.
>All she succeeded in doing was managing to fall off the couch and onto the carpeted floor.
>Grimacing as she realizes that she can't break free, she begins thrusting her body side to side, trying to gain enough momentum to roll away from you.
>Still kneeling on the couch, you extend your left leg and place your foot on her getaway vehicle, halting her great escape.
>Groaning, she drops her shivering head to the carpet in defeat, her eyes refusing to look at you.
>You flick the latch on the window, locking it once again before placing Rainbow back in the crook of your arm.
>You leave the living room and walk up the stairs, Rainbow's eyes never leaving the ground.
>Reaching the top floor, you start walking towards your bedroom.
>Rainbow seems to realize where you're taking her.
>"A-a-anon! W-w-where a-are, w-where a-a-are y-y-you t-taking m-m-me?!"
>You say nothing, choosing instead to simply shush her as you walk into your room, careful not to trip on the brick by the door.
>You prop one of your pillows up against the headboard, and lean Rainbow against it.
>She still looks a bit confused, but doesn't seem to fight it.
>You set the candle on your nightstand before reaching under your bed for the extra set of bedsheets you kept there.
>>
>>29680744
>Rainbow shivers in silence as you tuck them under the corners of your bed and lay a comforter over top.
>You cast your gaze back on Dash.
"Are you ready to tell me why you were giving yourself hypothermia in my freezer?"
>She looks away from you with a huff, unwilling to answer.
>You shrug your shoulders and turn to leave the room.
>"H-h-hey! D-d-don't leav-v-v-ve m-me here a-alone!"
>Ignoring her protests, you close your bedroom door and head back downstairs to your kitchen.
>A high pitched squeal escaped the kettle as you enter
>Turning off the stove, you pour the boiling water into the jumbo cup filled with hot chocolate mix.
>Snagging two bendy straws out of your drawer, you march back up to your room while stirring the cup vigorously.
>You open the door and walk in, while Rainbow watches your movements.
>Placing the cup on the nightstand next to the candlestick, you pick Dash up once more, eliciting a surprised squeak from her.
>You sit down on the bed, back to the pillow and place Rainbow in between your legs and face her towards the wall while moving the new bed covers up to your waistline.
>Now settled in, you grab your jumbo cup of hot chocolate and take a sip from the green straw.
>Still a bit too hot for you, but close to the right temperature.
>You move the cup in front of Rainbow's face and offer her the blue straw, but she slaps it away with her muzzle.
>>
>>29680750
"Listen Rainbow, I'm not mad at you, just concerned, and I'm not gonna let you go until you warm up enough and tell me what happened."
>She still refuses to say a word, only looking down and continuing to shiver.
"How about you just consider this revenge for tying me to that chair in the dungeons at Twilight's slumber party."
>Her ears perk up a bit and you think you see the makings of a smile on the sides of her face but it quickly turns back to a frown.
>"I w-was d-d-drunk o-okay! B-b-besides, I d-d-didn't h-h-hear y-you c-c-complaining at t-t-the t-time!"
>You chuckle a bit at the memory.
>Who knew Twilight even had dungeons in her castle?
"You probably didn't hear me complaining because you were too busy mashing your lips against mine."
>"I s-s-said I w-w-was s-sorry!"
>Blushing furiously, Dash sinks her head just a bit lower into the roll.
>Glancing at the he hot chocolate, she kicks the side of your leg with the tip of her hoof.
>"H-h-hey... g-g-gimme s-s-some."
>You bring the cup back to Rainbow's face as she begins slurping the steaming beverage through her straw.
>>
>>29680757
Cute
>>
>>29679851
100% this. I'm not saying she needs to be flat out rejected though that would be a good read and incredibly memorable seeing as stories like that are never written here but she would need to go through hell and back to earn any ounce of forgiveness for acting the way she is.
>>
>>29680840
Fuck you're right, that would be amazing.
>>
>>29680840
But she wouldn't. If she's an ugmo, then she'd never have the confidence to try. She'd just be like "Way to go, Rainbow, you blew it again. And this was your last chance. Might as well just kill yourself."
>>
Is story about Anon rejecting herd still alive?
>>
>>29679851
>>29680840
Basically this but without the part of Anon being cruel or excepting some immensely huge effort from Rainbow to make up for it

A honest apology should be enough or he wouldn't act any better
>>
File: 1476710417576.png (166KB, 778x891px) Image search: [Google]
1476710417576.png
166KB, 778x891px
>>29646330
I'd read that. God, I miss Skittles. Rainbow raping Anon like that is the only way I could reasonably see sex occurring, since I don't think Anon is a big enough scumbag to have sex with a broken torture and rape victim who has latched onto him because he was kind to her.
>>
>>29681660
She'll never get her walkies, and the guy who wanted to pick up the story will never come back.

Life is unfair sometimes.
>>
>>29681655
So basically what you're asking for is "Dash why are you acting this way to only me?" "Because I love you. Sorry" "Ok that's fine.". That's basically all the stories here, at least the other ideas bring something new.
>>
>>29663032
If by "disease" you mean "my cock in your ass" then baby, you're infected.
10/10 best pickup line, guaranteed to make you swimming in pussy
>>
>>29681689
>That's basically all the stories here
Are you reading the same thread I am?
Because the stories here are actually more like

>Dash, why are all these ponies acting this way to you?
>Because I'm ugly. Sorry.
>Ok that's fine.
>>
>>29673086
>Gags when the thermometer goes too deep
>Accidentally bites down on the tube
>Glass shards and mercury all up inside her mouth
>>
>>29681660
>>29681678
>Rainbow has either immobilized Anon or otherwise convinced him that moving would be very bad for him
>Has deluded herself into believing that Anon wants this and only held himself back because he was worried about her ("B-Because you l-love me, right? Y-You love your Skittles, r-right?")
>Rainbow, to her surprise, actually cums; this being the first time she's ever enjoyed sex with a human
>Takes this to mean that she and Anon are meant to be

>tfw you will never be raped by a yandere pony who adores you and believes that you are soulmates
>>
>>29680757
they already feel pretty close.

Make's me wonder what anon's problem is. she should already be his little cyan bride. Is he super young or maybe gay?
>>
>>29681982
Well, interspecies relationships are not A Thing here on Earth. Maybe he knows intellectually that a pony can court a griffon (or a human can court a pony), but it doesn't really click for him because of how the world he grew up in regarded human x not-human stuff.
>>
>>29681713
>alcohol thermometer
>mercury
Don't worry I'm sure you know something about something.
>>
>>29682152
I'm sorry I can't recognize different subtypes of medical equipment at a glance, Anon.
>>
File: kolibri.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kolibri.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>29673139
pew pew
>>
>>29682195
If the thermometer's tube has red in it, it's alcohol. You can't colour mercury.
>>
>>29683598
Don't tell me how science works.
>>
>>29683604
*chemistry.
Don't say 'science' like some neil degrass retweeting faggot. Know your damned fields.
>>
>>29683790
I thought chemistry WAS a field of science?
>>
>>29683790
I won't say you're mentally handicapped; I'll be sure to specify "autistic."
>>
>>29683818
>>29684056
Instant NaCl
>>
>>29684062
>NaCl
nice use of science there anon
>>
>>29682032
>interspecies relationships are not A Thing here on Earth.
Only because people are able to claim other species can't reason, and therefore can't consent, because they can't communicate with us. This wouldn't be an issue in Equestria.

that argument seems to break down in the face of gorilla sign language and dolphin keyboards but that's off-topic
>>
>>29685202
>dolphin keyboards
I feel like I missed something interesting. Or a kickass garage band.
>>
>>29685238
there's also the dolphin handjobs and tripping on LSD in a flooded house story
>>
Up
>>
File: species__dolphin-image.jpg (114KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
species__dolphin-image.jpg
114KB, 960x640px
>>29685238
It's just a large grid full of visual symbols "ball, person" etc. Researchers eventually decided it was too cumbersome to be used regularly but it led to the discovery that dolphins understand concepts in encapsulated ideas Like words. Scientists now believe dolphin clicks and whistles are literally linguistic in nature. They've been observed having one on one interactions that strongly resemble conversation.
>>
Mobilepost bump
>>
>>29631638
So I've been reading a few of these (I'm 3 stories deep by now) and I'm kinda wondering... Is it a rule that Anon has to either be a cunt or a doormat?

Cunt Anon:
>Anon has """issues""" and acts like an unapologetic cunt
>Coupled with Dash/uglypone's insecurities means that she and Anon go back and forth sniping at each other, and generally doing and saying things that make the situation worse
>Repeat until the writer gets bored and stops writing

Doormat Anon:
>Dash/uglypone gets angry at Anon for committing the cardinal sin of paying her a compliment, runs off to cry, and then apparently tells her friends that Anon said/did horrible things to her because she's convinced that he's mocking her with his kind words
>Dash/uglypone's friends (who are also Anon's friends) proceed to treat Anon like dog shit, ranging from denying him service at their businesses, throwing things at him, or threatening him with serious bodily harm (I'm looking at you, Applejack)
>The matter gets cleared up and Dash/uglypone (/ANON's) friends apologize to him; Anon refuses to accept their apologies and insists that he "deserved it" for not magically knowing that someone that he honestly considers to be beautiful is somehow considered by ponies to be ugly as sin
>Anon proceeds to try and apologize for making Dash/uglypone so upset that she sicced her goons on him

The 'doormat Anon' scenario makes it sound like Anon has no sense of self-worth. It's like watching a battered wife make excuses for her husband beating the shit out of her. "Oh, I burned dinner. I should have known better. No, no, it's my fault." If I want to write for this thread am I stuck with those two options?
>>
File: 1489644657175.gif (4MB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489644657175.gif
4MB, 402x480px
>>29686672
Those are just the common themes here. Please, feel free to branch off from the norm. I don't plan the have my anon be either of those 2 types, but it's hard because it's so easy to write about things that have already been done.
>>
>>29686672
>Is it a rule that Anon has to either be a cunt or a doormat?

So you find that you're reading about people being either (a) insufferable dickheads or (b) pathetic losers,
and this seems unusual to you.

I can only assume it's your first day here.
>>
>>29687281
I'm trying to find a middle ground and make my guy act like a regular person would
>>
>>29687820
>act like a regular person would
You're a god amongst men, Anon. Don't let anybody tell you no different.
>>
>>29686672
>Anon refuses to accept their apologies and insists that he "deserved it"
That part didn't happen.
>>
>>29688108

http://pastebin.com/3xWgu7b8

"Please sit, I'm not mad at you, k?"
[...]
>"Sorry! Well, like Ah said, Ah wanna say sorry for how Ah acted this morning. Ah was mighty angry but that ain't no excuse to be threatening to hurt my friends on my farm."
"It's OK. It sounded like I deserved it."
>>
>>29688108
Here's what he did to "deserve" being threatened with bodily harm.

>You had walked her home and was just about to seal the night with a kiss when you did the unthinkable.
>You called her beautiful.
>"Go away..."
>She mumbled and turned her back to you.
>>
>>29688150
She came to him and made peace. Is he supposed to say "no go fuck yourself"?
>>29688171
People say stupid shit when they're mad. Especially when one of their closer friends is crying. Who knows what Dash actually told them.

Forgiving doesn't equal doormat. Nobody is getting abused.
>>
>>29688298
Of course he isn't supposed to tell her to go fuck herself. She acknowledged that she did wrong and apologized to Anon, an apology that he accepted. He just seems to think that he deserved all that shit that was thrown at him as though he should have known better and that such a reaction from the ponies was justified. Maybe he'd deserve it if he actually made a mistake (other than not having mind-reading powers), but he didn't. He had no way of knowing that she would react that way, and he didn't deserve any of how his friends treated him. Forgive them for fucking up, sure, but don't act like their behaviour was in any way justified.

>"You shouldn't lie to your friends, Anon! Especially ones you claim you like!"
>That was all [Twilight] said before slamming the large door of her castle.

>Rarity hurled balls of yarn at you while calling you a filthy maligner.

>Pinkie Pie flipped the sign of the bakery to "Closed" the moment she saw you approaching.

>Only Fluttershy was civil enough to say 'please' when she asked you to leave her and her friends alone.

The fuck does he mean, it sounded like he deserved it?
>>
>>29688298
Forgiving someone doesn't make you a doormat but acting like what they did wasn't wrong or that their behaviour was okay /does/ make you a doormat.
>>
>Plot twist: Anon is the ugly one by pony standards
>>
>>29687820
>I wanna write an anon that 1 out of 10 of my readers can relate to.

Gotta feel like the special little snowflake huh?
>>
>>29688757
>Acting like a regular person
>1 in 10 readers can relate to this
I'm... not sure that's true, bud.
>>
>>29688927
You've must have seen the average psychological form factors those surveys returned.
>>
>>29688927
yeah, it should be 0/10
we're not here because we're normal
>>
>>29688394
I think out of context it looks that way but there is a lot of shit before that showing how uncomfortable and nervous AJ was to even be in the shameful position she's in. Now, maybe 'deserved it' was the wrong choice of words but I really don't think it's full doormat. When someone you know fucked up is having a near panic attack because they had the rest of the day to think about it, maybe you try to diffuse the situation a little more than you would? That's what friends do, least in my experience.
>>
>>29689004
>'deserved it' was the wrong choice of words
It's one of the few things I have trouble with that greentext. Not saying that this fic goes that way, but "ponies shit on Anon and it's somehow hilarious/acceptable" died with Flutterrape back in 2015 for a reason.
>>
>>29631666
Satan confirms (in the first post no less) that Rainbow is kawaii. This thread has to pick another pony to be considered ugly.
>>
This is back?
How many active writers itt? How many from the original threads?
>>
>>29688757
I'm not trying to make him Chad McFucksyogirl, Patron Saint of Normies, I'm trying to make him act like an actual person.
>>
>>29689125
There just fuckin with you mang
>>
>Every mare in town is hideous
>Ponyville is Equestria's dumping ground for freakishly ugly ponies
>Anon has to go through the same song and dance if ever he wants to become more than friends with any mare
>>
>>29689551
>lots of crying
>all disbelief
>having been rejected plenty of times, they're desperate to get to know anon
>they all want to experience the feeling of a lover's embrace and cuddling
>>
>>29689059
*cough*
>>29671666
>>
>>29689708
>Anon has to buy an enormous bed to hold all his mares
>Every mare in town pitches in and he now owns an enormous bed twice the size of his home
>The entire female population of Ponyville sleeps in bed with him every night
Page 9 bump
>>
File: IMG_0631.jpg (38KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
38KB, 500x378px
Bump
>>
File: 1489473932848.jpg (36KB, 496x630px) Image search: [Google]
1489473932848.jpg
36KB, 496x630px
>>29690822
>>
>>29690822
Look at how surprised she is. It's the expression of someone who opened the wrong door in an unfamiliar building and didn't find the room they were expecting to find.
>"This isn't Bed Bath and Beyond!"
>>
File: IMG_0649.jpg (51KB, 390x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0649.jpg
51KB, 390x260px
I'll probably start writing in the next Two hours. Was planning on drinking, but my friends are already wasted and I still have an hour and a half to get home so fuck that
>>
>>29689070
>>
File: arise.png (112KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
arise.png
112KB, 1366x768px
arise chikun
>>
>>29692523
It's shit.
>>
File: 1391740554207.png (177KB, 1012x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1391740554207.png
177KB, 1012x1024px
>>
File: 1401393899212.jpg (103KB, 750x684px) Image search: [Google]
1401393899212.jpg
103KB, 750x684px
>>29693672
>>
>>29692973
:^(
>>
>>29694549
Nothing is keeping you from improving to the point where it isn't shit anymore. I believe in you Anon.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29689032
What would you prefer he had said?
>>
>>29688150
>"It's OK. It sounded like I deserved it."

I interpreted that line not as him saying that he actually deserved it, but that he's capable of seeing her point of view, that he understands a person being emotional because they thought their friend was being cruelly played.

>>29688757
>>29688927
LOL
>>
>>29696307
Oh, okay. That makes a lot more sense.
>>
bop
>>
>>29680722
>>"W-w-what d-d-does it m-m-m-matter a-an-n-nyways?" *sniff* "J-j-just g-g-go b-back t-t-t-to s-s-sleep-p-p and l-l-leave m-me a-alone..."
>>That said, she shakily digs her spoon back into the quart of ice cream and violently shovels it into her mouth, crying and sobbing the entire time.
>>Noticing that you aren't leaving, she reaches out a trembling hoof and grabs one of your freezer shelves, slamming the door in your face.

How Can My Little Ponelet Be This Cute
>>
>>29696307
>I interpreted that line not as him saying that he actually deserved it, but that he's capable of seeing her point of view, that he understands a person being emotional because they thought their friend was being cruelly played.

That was the intention. Anon is piecing together what was a fucking clusterfuck of Dash's emotions and Dash's friends turning on him over the course of 12 hours. Once it makes sense he's more 'oh' not 'omg punish me I am wrong, I am the worst.'
Sorry about the confusion. Further along in the story though Anon doesn't take Dash's bullshit when he's stood up, I hope that makes up for the 'doormat' feelings he puts off a the beginning.
>>
>>29669152
brax?
>>
>>29668560
>anon loves it since he doesn't feel inadequate when he fucks her
>>
>>29634010
How many times have you heard "They have a great personality, but...". Also, Trender is just a weirdo with a very specific fetish.
>>
>>29680757

We gonna get some of of this here good stuff?
>>
>Rd will never let you smash
>>
>>29700382
I'll fucking bring her blue
>>
File: 1485545116773.png (178KB, 1090x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485545116773.png
178KB, 1090x850px
>>
Writefags, when you gonna post something?
>>
>>29702170
Been getting sidetracked this weekend, will try to write in an hour or so
>>
>>29702170
big project due in 12 hours, if i don't screw up I can start writing after that. Hopefully I can have a sizeable update out by tuesday.
>>
>>29648992
>Rainbow Dash is a lonely mare
>Still virgin, never had any luck
>Drunk with Rarity in her expensive apartment, having a pity party
>Drunk Rarity takes a photo of Dash and uploads it on a dating site to help her

>swipe
>>
>>29690432
I wouldn't mind the feels from holding an older mare as she fights back tears, because she thought she was far to old and ugly to ever find someone to love her.
>>
>>29681660
>>29681678
Is skittlesanon dead?
>>
>>29704671
Very. He got scruffed after an update and never came back.
>>
>>29704671
>tfw Skittles has been dead for over a year now
>tfw she'll never go on that walk
>tfw she'll never know what its like to fly again
>tfw master will never make sweet tender love to her every night like she's always wanted
>>
>>29642080
>pony anon
Disgusting.
>>
>>29703165
well that was shitty. ended up getting drunk that hour
>>
>>29705041
Drunk write.
>>
>>29704884
Did you reply to the right thing? That Anon's a human (a green one, but still human).
>>
>>29665356
Stop fucking up simple grammar and you'll be a much better writer. I almost had an aneurism from how often you get your/you're wrong. Not to mention anything else.
>>
>>29665376
>miniature
Anon wouldn't be small to minotaurs, at least not height wise. They're only about twice the height of an average pony. Anons probably thrice the height of one.
>>
>>29675622
Good luck opening that safe and loading your gun in a combat situation.
>>
>>29681114
Good. Maybe she'll learn something. How about "don't be a massive bitch to someone you love because people don't like it when you are a massively bitch and probably won't want to go out with you if you act like one to them constantly".
>>
>>29685916
Too bad they're all crazy rapist hedonists who fuck dead fish.
>>
>>29704695
Didn't some guy say he was going to pick up the torch?
>>
File: 1474514985894.png (423KB, 1077x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474514985894.png
423KB, 1077x1024px
>>29704884
>>
why are all the writefags kill?
>>
>>29706147
Yes, but we never heard from him afterwards
>>
>>29704884
>>29706268
>pony anon
Literally my favourite thing.
>>
>>29706662
A couple said they'd be busy for a few days. Only writefag in the past week was Tuner.

So yeah, they're probably dead. We'll be back in 2018 for threads 10 through 12.
>>
>>29708261
Pastebin gets updated as I write. I post chunks in the thread when I have a sufficient amount.
>>
if she were real in Equestria why would she be considered ugly?
>>
>>29709317
Who the fuck is that?
>>
>>29703870
>She dyes her hair and changes her fashion and mannerisms to look older and more experienced so she can get elected
>Works too well
>Even her interns think she's too old
>And if she ditches the grey hair, everyone will think she's a just a mare having a mid-life crisis and chasing her youth by pretending she's young again.
>>
>>29709317
fuck no
>>
>>29703870
I prefer Nurse Redheart as my 'getting old and needs a baby put in her but nobody wants to date someone older than them' mare.
>>
>>29709317
Literally who
>>
>>29709317
All OCs are ugly.
>>
File: safe-haven.png (10KB, 314x232px) Image search: [Google]
safe-haven.png
10KB, 314x232px
>>29709317
hell no
>>
>>29706268
>This pic.

>You have your father's stupid face
Mom, do you hate dad?
>Yea
Then why are you with him?
>Because I love him
That doesn't make sense mom
>I can tell you've never been in love kiddo

Anyone else know a woman like this?
>>
>>29709686
>know a woman
>mlp
>>
>>29710060
>>
>>29710069
>>
I'm not dead bump.
>>
>>29710929
So besides tuner, what other writers are active?
>>
>>29711056
Tuner and Fizzles, though Fizzles writes to his pastebin and then posts here when he has a big chunk.

HSD, Coffee, and Icarus have shown up semi-recently and said they've been busy lately but haven't ditched us yet. Dirt Muffin said he a few days ago that he was going to start his story back up.

So, no need to panic yet.
>>
>>29631638
Is this my calling to finish this?

Never thought I'd see this again.
>>
>>29711469
Welcome back. Yeah, it popped back up a month or so ago. If you feel like continuing your green, we'd love to read it.
>>
>>29711489
This is the first I've seen it. Hot damn I'm surprised it's back from the grave.

I'm about to making a fucking pilgrimage across the country then turn my ass around to do it again.

I'll see what I can do, if anything I might go over it and rewrite some of it since I don't think it aged like wine.

South Florida to North Carolina and back for those who are wondering/give a shit.
>>
>>29711505
>FL to NC
>Not NorCal to Vegas
Git fucked m8
>>
>>29711599
Driving 20 minutes to work is 10x times too much. Fucking hate driving for reasons
>>
>>29711599
>norcal to vegas
CFS?
>>
>>29711611
CFS?
>>
>>29711599
>>29711505
For real though. Good to see you're back
>>
>>29711674
Thanks m9
>>
File: geeky_dash_by_alasou-d9bcpi3.jpg (93KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
geeky_dash_by_alasou-d9bcpi3.jpg
93KB, 774x1032px
>"Hey Anon."
>"Dressing like a nerd is a lot more fun than I thought it would be!"
>>
>>29711736
Modern day nerds don't look like that.
>t. Guy who was a modern day nerd in hs
>>
>>29711760
Makes more sense she would completely exaggerate it then.
>>
am I allowed to bump?
>>
>>29705590
If I were in a combat situation why would I go for the gun in the safe when I have one in my holster?

The safe is only for when I suspect an intruder but they aren't in position to be a danger yet.

Additionally, it's a fingerprint safe, and the gun stays loaded in it, so it'd only take a couple seconds anyways.
>>
>>29710082
Please tell me there's more of this
>>
>>29712309
NO get outta here
>>
>>29710060
>>29710069
>>29710069
>>29710078
>>29710082
Not caring about or following news about dumb OCs doesn't make you new. I've been on 4chan for more than a decade and I can assure you that OCs are almost universally despised.
>>
>>29712473
Ah, well that's different then. If it's loaded and a fast to open safe then it's fine. It's when people unload their guns and shove them in a tumbler based safe that triggers me. Especially if it's all of them, and they don't have one out and loaded for defense. Why do you even have them at that point?
>>
I have the template updated for the next thread.

Unattractive / Low Self-Esteem Ponies / Time To Do Science! / Muh Second Amendment / Tulpa General no.10

Also,
>bump for the morningfags
>>
>>29713512
Kek. 6 in the morning here. Hoping to get some writing done after work.
>>
NEIN
>>
What are some cliches that you guys hate seeing in stories?
>>
>>29714886
I am getting kinda tired of seeing twilight's OOC behavior, Anon either being a complete bitch or too aggressive. For RGRE specifically is how people like to write them as extraordinary thick headed and refuse to remember Anon is a being from another world as a basis for comedic relief.

If I was a write fag, I would tone things down a bit but base my stories off of Anon trying to over come equestrian laws and restrictions based off of gender. But thats not RGRE enough so REEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>29714886
Hmm, well.
>Anon is super sexy unstoppable man. Big strong and smart.
Anon needs a little bit of trouble. Not just a walk in the park.
>Pony is absolutely retarded.
Ponies see no logic what so ever. While this works for some have at least one of them see reason.
>Pony is unstoppable.
Give Anon something where he isn't a fucking flower to a pony. I remember some stories give Anon magic immunity to level the playing field.
>Edgy gore revenge shit.
It's alright to have a bit of revenge but don't have Anon go full Ranbo.
>>
>>29714933
Actually as long as it has some Rgre in it they're fine. I don't know how many time people say that. Just ignore the shitposters and write.
>>
>>29714951
I appreciate your words of motivation. But I was just memeing tbqhfam :^)
>>
>>29714886
You mean stories in general? If so, then this question is more suited for >>29624187.
>>
>>29714886
>Magic is OP.
I like when magic is usefull, but not some kind of unstoppable force, so all characters have rather similar potential.
>Anon is great friend with all of main 6.
He don't need to hate any of them, but they are really different and distinct characters, so normal human being shouldn't be best friend with all of them. Not all humans like animals, parties, sports, are cultural, like reading etc.
>Anon who always forgives everything, and has no problems with ponies behaviour.
Not to sound edgy, but shit like invasion of privacy, or breaking into his house to make party (especially if he just met ponies) shouldn't be easily acceptable. He doesn't need to explode, but at least comunicate his displeasure.
>>
File: 1484148430516.png (83KB, 1006x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484148430516.png
83KB, 1006x500px
>>29714992
I-I missed a meme...
>>
>>29716897
>>>/out/
>>
>>29713512
>Muh Second Amendment / Tulpa General no.10
Kek to both.

>>29714886
I agree with this >>29715006

So I'm trying to come up with cliches I don't like specifically for here.

But I don't know. Despite playing off of what you'd think is a fairly narrow theme, things have been fairly creative and fresh here.
>>
>>29718736
I don't like the whole "you silence x with a kiss". Been trying to avoid writing this in my stories.
>>
>>29718849
This. Have you ever tried to kiss someone who was talking? Great way to make out with their teeth.
>>
>>29714886
>>29679851 & the last point of >>29715008
>>
File: twi_you_gonna_read_that.png (730KB, 1182x1024px) Image search: [Google]
twi_you_gonna_read_that.png
730KB, 1182x1024px
Alright you degenerate shits, here's some degenerate shit I wrote to start a relatively brief story for you. I really should be spending my time writing my regular greens, but whatever. It would focus on the "low self esteem" part of the prompt. Tell me if you want and/or need more I guess.

>They told you being an alicorn came with responsibility.
>They told you it came with wings and a horn, and some dope-ass magic.
>They did not, however, tell you of one additional thing it came with: spaghetti.
>You are Twilight Sparkle, pasta chef extraordinaire! Spaghetti spills forth from you like a glorious fountain in the presence of any male that isn’t Spike.
>You weren’t always the most social pony, sure, but something about being an alicorn just… throws you off.
>You can speak formally just fine, and you stay chummy with your preexisting friends, but beyond that you struggle. A lot.
>The worst of it comes with anyone or anything of the opposite gender.
>”Twilight, Darling, I simply don’t understand! You’re a princess, there should be stallions lining up for miles for the chance to date you!”
>You suppose that slut wouldn’t understand a day without those lines. There’s literally two entrances for her store, one for customers, one for potential suitors.
>But sure, you can get dates just fine. Practically every stallion in the land jumps at the chance to date a princess, whether he’s single or married.
>You’ve simply not retained any date longer than five minutes or so.
>And God help you if you’re ever the one to ask somepony out. Four times out of five, you can’t even take the conversation that far.
>You’d date anything if you could guarantee a second date, really. You’ve even considered mares, although that probably wouldn’t change anything. You’d even-
>”Ayo, Twiggles! There’s some douchebag fillies downstairs making a mess of your books! Should I kick ‘em out?”
>Even him, yeah.
>>
>>29719742
“If it’s Diamond Tiara and her lackey again, then yes! But don’t actually kick them this time!”
>Two high-pitched shrieks puncture the air, before you hear Anon literally boot them out the front door.
>He slams it shut and calls out, “Wait, did you say NOT to actually kick them? Because I totally did. Might’ve even set a new personal best for distance.”
>For all his rudeness, he seemed to be a genuinely interesting character.
>He used the job of “library manager” as an excuse to get room and board here.
>But in addition to those physical boons which you so generously consent to providing, he also spends hours on end studying texts of all manner.
>He even read Starswirl’s Theory on Manipulative Magic in a single day. That’s, like, 1500 pages.
>Unf.
>From your early days researching his unique biology, you also got to collect and write up quite a bit of data on him as well.
>Including a detailed book on his exact physical proportions.
>Also unf.
>You’re still in the process of detailing his history. His memory is remarkably clear on contrived topics.
>The Romans riding elephants into battle against the Mughals in the War of 1812? That’s some cool stuff.
>Honestly, aside from his bizarre physical appearance, he seems to be a good fit for the autistic purple bookworm.
>And hey, Fluttershy bangs Discord despite his far stranger appearance, so you can probably overcome any inhibitions.
>But how would you even ask him on a date without ruining your current relationship?
>What if he thinks you’re weird?
>What if he doesn’t like ponies that way?
>Well, that last one you probably don’t have to worry about, what with the massive porn stash you found.
>And to think, it was under a loose floorboard not ten feet from the other loose floorboard that hides YOUR smut.
>>
>>29719746
>And you may or may not have a 108-page erotica centered around Anon stored there.
>It may or may not describe some very intimate scenes with an unnamed alicorn.
>It’s certainly not you, this alicorn is violet, while you are definitely purple.
>But still, probably best to keep that away from him. Especially while it’s still incomplete.
>You’re in the middle of writing a 20-page pornographic section and CELESTIA BE DAMNED you are going to finish it.
>”Spackle! Hey!” he says with a clap, snapping you out of the dreamy stare you’d been giving him.
“Huh, what? Is it Friday already?”
>”First of all, yes, it is Friday. It’s been Friday all day. Second of all, did you hear anything at all or were you too busy checking out the gun show?”
>He flexes his arms, straining the muscles underneath. Although he’s weaker than practically any earth pony, those muscles are still
>unf.
“I was not staring at anything, most definitely not I!” you respond with the smoothness and style of a natural orator.
“In fact, I was actually looking at nothing at all, yes! My eyes were closed!”
>Holy fucking shit, why can’t you talk to any males, ever?
>”You went two minutes without blinking. I counted.”
“That’s a long time.”
>A strange moment passes between you two. A bead of sweat trails down from your forehead.
>”Aaaanyways, did you hear what I had to say, or what?”
“I, uh, no,” you concede, suddenly embarrassed.
>”Well, I was just gonna close up shop for the evening and head out for dinner. Wanted to know if you wanted to come with.”
“Come? With-with you?”
>”I mean yeah, unless you got princess shit to do.”
>>
>captcha: "Liri Green"
might have to hit up the minthorse thread after this
>>29719751
“Why would you want to go with me? I mean, what’s the occasion, heheh?” you get out far too quickly for normal conversation.
>He shrugs, “I guess I figured it’d be better than both of us eating alone again. But whatever, I can probably find Time Turner somewhere and hang with him.”
“NO, WAIT!”
>”I didn’t even start going anywhere.”
“I, uhh, I…”
>”You do want to go get dinner with me?” he asks, raising an eyebrow.
>You manage to nod in response.
>”Alright then. I think I have a place figured out, if you don’t mind.”
>”Tonight’s their spaghetti special.”
>…
>>
File: 1479596530300.png (472KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479596530300.png
472KB, 1000x1000px
>>29719754

Continue.
>>
>>29718849
>>29719017
Oh man. Definitely that.
If we're going general, it's less serious, but tongues battling for dominance. It's not intrinsically bad, but it's really overused, it's like the only way some people can describe french kissing.

>>29715008
Agreed for the first.

Mostly agreed for the second. I mean, all of the mane six are friends with each other (even if the Cutie Re-Mark implies this is because of some bullshit cutie mark magic). But it's also true that there aren't many examples of a pony outside that group that's extra best friends with all of them.

It really depends for the last one. I've seen people get really buttmad because a character didn't basically throw an autistic fit because of something. Take your examples, I can actually really understand those because I know I take my personal space and boundaries extremely seriously, but I also know not everyone is like that.

Actually, I developed a hypothesis just writing that. Greentext writers are not good at subtlety. Either they love the ponies, and therefore just... never even write them doing something they, personally, would get angry about; or they hate a pony (or are just edgy) and so write them as eye-rollingly obnoxious, and have Anon be stupidly abusive in return (possibly with nopony remarking on it).
They're less good at nicely resolving conflict with a serious discussion if that conflict isn't like, the center of their story.
>>
>>29719754
Kek. Excellent stuff. Lots of great lines.

I enjoy a bit of the balance implied by the fact that she finds him attractive, even if weird enough to compare to Discord, but he's also not stronger than an earth pony.
>>
>>29720247

>Actually, I developed a hypothesis just writing that. Greentext writers are not good at subtlety. Either they love the ponies, and therefore just... never even write them doing something they, personally, would get angry about; or they hate a pony (or are just edgy) and so write them as eye-rollingly obnoxious, and have Anon be stupidly abusive in return (possibly with nopony remarking on it).

Yeah, I can remeber only a few stories where this element was inlcuded in some reasonable way. In most of greentexts when Anon don't like some pony it's because they're written in unlikeable way.
It seem's normal to me that Anon for example like his privacy, so he avoids Pinkie or AJ, or he hates gossiping, so he don't like Rarity, but they are still good ponies, just don't click with him.
>>
File: IMG_0714.png (239KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.png
239KB, 480x368px
>>29631638
Bumping
>>
File: 1489665752387.gif (147KB, 390x324px) Image search: [Google]
1489665752387.gif
147KB, 390x324px
Stop nearly dying on me! I'm working on appul pone, I swear!
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (88KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
88KB, 540x960px
>>29721613
Shit. I always see you writing while I'm at work. Are you a euro or do you just work night shifts?
>>
>>29719754
I'd like another serving of spaghetti, please.
>>
>>29719754
Moar
>>
Writefags, stop being lazy and give us some quality green.
>>
I seem to have written myself into a corner. Everything constantly comes off as either edgy or blatant wish fulfillment.

How do I make a story interesting anons?
>>
>>29723055
Make it edgy or full of wish fulfillment.
>>
>>29723069
>>29723055
Drop the edge, don't be afraid of blatant wish fulfillment

Though it's better if Anon (and everyone really) isn't perfectly perfect.

But blatant wish fulfillment is why most of us are here.
>>
>>29723055
>>29723069
Or edgy and full of wish fulfillment
>>
>>29723131
>blatant wish fulfillment is why most of us are here.
>thread is about a ponies feeling ugly and somehow a lumbering beast of a creature makes them feel better

You don't say.
>>
>>29723069
>>29723131
>>29723134
Comfy af wish fulfillment it is then, thanks anons.
>>
>>29722965
I want to, but I am once again unable to do it because I do not have the time.
>>29723055
I have the same problem, I either have to restart my story again or I have to try force something.

I'm thinking about starting over again and realistically writing the character with low self-esteem. Anybody in this thread who has dated someone with low self-esteem will know what I'm talking about
>>
>>29719754
Mint horse has a thread?
>>
>>29723770
They have Mint and Mint Accessories.

Moderately dead, though.
>>
>>29722965
Been busy. Plus I'm revisiting it, based off of what was said in here about Anon being too stereotypical.
>>
You're gay.
>>
>>29724409
*your
>>
How can you make everyone... Extra-attractive?
>>
>>29724912
Alcohol and ecstasy
>>
>>29724901
actually you're was correct
your would mean the gay belongs to him
>>
File: 21418857_1681235.png (18KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
21418857_1681235.png
18KB, 450x340px
>>
>>29725711
He's just running to get some flowers to cheer her up right?
>>
>>29725711
You're supposed to chase the Rainbow.

You're doing it backwards you fuck.
>>
>>29725711
no
;_;7
>>
>>29728629
If you delete your bumps it doesn't count towards the reply limit.
>>
>>29708261
I died for a week or so, but I will be writing tonight. Had a lot of stuff irl lately.
>>
File: 1484594614109.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484594614109.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>29729039
It's good that you came back
>>
>>29726083
no, he's getting a big fuzzy blanket for snuggles!
>>
>>29729039
Same here. For me It's pretty much been
>wake up
>go to work
>come home
>sleep

While my job isn't particularly difficult or stressful, it's extremely time consuming
>>
>>29729361
I should be free this weekend however. I'm drinking with some mates tomorrow and I don't have any plans after
>>
>>29729377
>>29729039
Two of the fags are updating. Today is a good day.
>>
>>29730063
I don't know if I can today. Should be able to write for a bit tomorrow afternoon
>>
>>29650324
>the sound of running water reaches your ears as the sun peaks in through the blindfolds
>closing your eyes tighter you pull up the covers in an attempt to return to your blissful sleep
>alarm.mp3
>fuck
>you groan and stretch, pressing the snooze on your alarm clock
>you slowly open your eyes and stare at the ceiling, confirming once again, it is a ceiling
>the sound of water stops, replaced by a soft pitter-patter of hooves on the floor somewhere
>rubbing your face, you sit up, adjusting back to the horrible reality of wakefulness before coffee
>getting up, you move to correct that reality
>as you reach the kitchen, you open the cabinet to grab the coffee beans. Pulling out the carafe, you notice it's full of fresh coffee already
>what wizardry is this?
>shrugging, you pour yourself a cup
>sipping on the blessed nectar of the gods, you sigh with pleasure
>as you slowly return to the world of the living, the events of last night play themselves back in your head
>Rainbow walks in at that moment, her hair still wet with a towel draped across her back
>Unf-
>"Hey, Anon. Good morning."
>Rainbow smiles at you while rubbing her hair dry
>you don't say anything, you can't think of any words right now honestly
>you get up, placing the coffee down and walk over to her, a smile stretching on your face
>lowering yourself to one knee, you grasp Rainbow's cheeks gently and pull her muzzle to your face, pressing your lips against hers
>dropping the towel, Rainbow deepens the kiss, putting her hooves behind your head
>after several long seconds of this, you finally relent, pulling away
>Rainbow and you are both breathing heavily, foreheads pressed together as you stare into eachother's eyes
>you smile and pull her body close to yours, maintaining eye contact
"Morning, Dash."
>giggling, Rainbow pecks you on the lips before nuzzling your neck
>"If this is how you greet a mare when you wake up, I might have to come over more often."
>>
>>29731765
>you chuckle, grinning widely
"You're welcome over anytime."
>snorting, Rainbow releases herself from your grasp
>"I might have to take you up on that. But for now, I still have work to go to."
>nodding, you get up and go to the coffee carafe
"Coffee before you go?"
>Rainbow glances at the clock, nodding
>"Yeah... I can do a cup of coffee before I go. But then I gotta run."
"Right. No worries. I have work today too so that would probably be best."
>chuckling lightly, you pour Rainbow a cup of coffee and join her at the table with your own cup
>you both drink in comfortable silence for a moment, simply enjoying the moment
>you reach out with your free hand and grab Rainbow's outsretched hoof, running your fingers over her soft fur as you look into her beautiful magenta orbs
"I had a really great time last night. I... I'm *really* happy that you asked me out."
>you smile and squeeze her hoof for emphasis
>"Anon..."
>Rainbow returns your smile with a gentle smile of her own
>"You have no idea how much it means to me to hear you say that..."
>tears are streaming down Rainbow's cheeks
>ohno.png
>oh wait
>are those... tears of joy?
>yes, yes they are
>she's smiling and practically glowing with affection for you with watery eyes
>you pull her in for a hug, which is returned whole-heartedly
>you just stay there, holding her tight to your chest as she sqeezes you tightly in response
>pulling back she looks at the clock
>"Oh horseapples! I'm gonna be late!"
>Rainbow downs her coffee and slams the cup on the table
>stopping herself as she's already halfway out the door, she flies back and pulls you into a deep passionate kiss
>you barely have enough time to kiss her back as she seperates, and looks to you with half-lidded eyes
>"So, Friday?"
>smiling, you run a hand through her hair
"Friday"
>Rainbow pecks you on the lips one last time and flies out the door, leaving a rainbow trail in her wake
>>
>>29731772
Short update for now. Pastebin updated: http://pastebin.com/4t5eNzTe

Will try and get more done over this weekend.
>>
>>29731778
thanks
>>
File: 1490195645504.gif (282KB, 919x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490195645504.gif
282KB, 919x1000px
>>29680757
>After slurping a surprising amount of liquid from the cup, she pushes the straw away with her muzzle.
>Satisfied, you bring your own straw around and take another sip.
>"Y-y-you s-s-still d-didn't need-d-d t-to t-t-tie m-me up-p..."
"Once again, consider it revenge and I didn't really tie you up, I just restrained you."
>"S-s-same d-difference!"
>You roll your eyes.
"I had rope marks on my arms and legs for a WEEK after what you did and that chair was hardly comfortable."
>"O-o-once a-again, I w-was d-d-drunk and d-d-didn't s-see you c-c-complaining!"
>Using your own words against you huh?
>Well, you knew just how to get her back for that, you knew what kinds of magazines she got in the mail after that cults of a mailmare spilled half the town's packages on you.
"Don't think I didn't notice your skill with the knot, the only other pony I know who can tie knots like that is Applejack, and you don't strike me as the cow wrangling type."
>Rainbow's face turns bright pink as she tries to slouch even deeper into the blanket.
"Besides, are you telling me that you're not comfortable right now? I'm pretty sure that being in this warm, fuzzy blanket is a smidge more comfortable than on top of a frozen pizza in my freezer."
>You bring the cup back to her face and she takes a long, frustrated gulp from the piping hot beverage.
"Are you ready to talk now?"
>Rainbow remains silent, save the chattering of her teeth.
"Eh, alright then. Night-night!"
>>
>>29732246
>With a surprising amount of speed, you put the hot chocolate on your nightstand, blow out the candle and place the pillows flat on the bed.
>That done, you reposition yourself so you're lying on your side, hugging Rainbow to your chest and facing her towards your body before pulling the covers over both of you.
>She looks into your eyes with an incredulous expression.
>"W-w-wait! Y-y-you c-can't b-b-be s-seriously g-g-going t-to s-s-sleep!"
"I am. Don't worry though, you can be my cuddle pillow."
>You reach for another pillow and place it under Rainbow's head.
>You'd share your own, but then you wouldn't be able to hold her against your chest.
>You sneak a quick glance under the covers.
>Rainbow's entire body was about the length of your torso, her mane was brushing against your neck and a few strands had managed to make their way into your shirt, gently tickling your chest.
>Her cyan torso was hidden underneath the similarly colored blanket and the tips of her wiggling hooves and tail were brushing against your waistline.
>"C-c-c-cuddle p-p-pillow!?"
>Even though one was bruised, you couldn't help but admire her big, beautiful eyes as she continued to shiver against you.
"Yep."
>Your philosophical wisdom dispensed, you closed your eyes and snuggled as close to Rainbow as you could.
>"I am n-n-not a c-cuddle p-pillow!"
>Her breath breezes across your throat as she spits out the words.
>You settle one arm across her back and stick your hand in her trembling mane right behind the ears, and began to slowly scratch them.
>You'd never done this to Rainbow before but hey, if it can get Rarity to stop bitching at you it must feel pretty good.
>>
>>29732258
>Using your other arm, you slide it under her side and wrap it around her body, ensuring she would be unable to roll away.
>You close your eyes as you marvel at the softness of her mane, only now realizing just how tired you were.
"I think you're a great cuddle pillow, seeing as you've got all the necessary qualities. You're soft, you're pretty, and you smell nice. Plus, you're the perfect size for hugs, not just for flying really fast."
>You continue scratching behind her ear as her trembling increased.
>Why was she shaking so much all of a sudden, if anything she should be trembling less considering all the warmth around her...
>...
>You said that stuff out loud didn't you?
>You stop scratching behind Rainbow's ear and open your eyes to look at her.
>Her eyes were as wide as saucers and you could see tears rolling down her face again.
>"Y-y-y-you t-think I'm s-s-soft a-and... p-p-pretty? Y-y-you l-l-like t-t-t-that I'm s-s-small?"
>Forget trying to make Rainbow warm, you felt like you were in a sauna right now.
"Uhhh..."
>Before you could say anything else, Rainbow buried her face in the crook of your neck and started crying her eyes out.
>Again.
>How many tears could one little pegasus possibly contain?
>Unsure of what to do, you lamely began scratching behind her ear once more as you let her cry it out.
"Shhhh, shhhh, it's okay, some creepy green dude holding you against your will is here, don't cry..."
>>
>>29732261
>Rainbow makes some kind of choked laughter as she continues to sob into your neck.
>You can feel the wetness of her tears as they glide across your skin.
>"D-d-do y-you r-really t-t-think I'm p-pretty?"
>It was a bit hard to hear since she mumbled it into your neck, but if you didn't know any better, you'd swear there was hope in her voice.
"W-w-well, uhhh, w-what answer stops you from kicking my teeth in?"
>Wow.
>That was the best you could come up with?
>Truly, you were a pathetic excuse of a human being.
>She pulls her head out of your neck.
>She's not crying anymore but it looks like the waterworks are ready to flow again at a moment's notice.
>Well, you screwed that up Anon, time for plan B.
>You kiss her.
>Not on the lips though, that implies commitment.
>No, you kissed her on the head, which, if she wanted you to call her pretty, signifies a yes.
>However, if she didn't want that, you could downplay its meaning with clever wordplay.
>Alright, that's more like you Anon, always one step ahead.
>Rainbow's mouth opens and she seems to be trying to form words, but none come out.
>Tears began flowing out of her eyes again.
>Oh god, what does that even mean?
>Did she not want t-
>Your thoughts were silenced as Rainbow cranes her neck up and kisses you.
>On the lips.
>>
>>29732268
>It wasn't a long one, just a quick peck, but time seemed to slow when her trembling lips touched your own.
>"Y-you r-really d-d-do t-think I'm p-pretty!"
>Even though she was crying, there was a huge smile on her face as she said it, like a million fears and troubles she had were all washed away.
>Unfortunately, it seemed those fears and troubles were transferred to you.
>On one hand, Rainbow seemed super excited that you thought she was pretty.
>Truthfully, you did find her attractive, so... score?
>On the other hand, wat?
>Seriously, what just happened?
>"I k-knew y-you wouldn't b-be l-l-like those o-other c-colts, I just k-knew it!"
>She kisses you again before burying her head in your chest, working the last of her sobs out.
"W-what do you m-mean by 'other colts'?"
>Jeeze, now you were the one stuttering all over the place.
>"Y-you promise n-not to t-tell anyone about t-tonight?"
>About tonight?
>What did she mean- oh.
>Was she finally going to tell you why she was in your freezer?
"O-of course Rainbow."
>She pulls her head off your chest long enough to glare at you, searching for any sign of deceit.
>Finding none, she sighs.
>"A-alright, I-I'll tell you w-why I busted into y-your h-house..."
>You wipe the tears from her eyes with the bedsheets as she begins.
>>
>>29732276
>"S-so, you know that P-pinkie s-set me up with a that stallion Whiplash tonight r-right?"
>While you didn't know much about the guy, you had talked to Whiplash when you'd seen him once before.
>His coat was a shade of green pretty similar to your own skin color and he had a short, blond mane and tail, but the most obvious thing about him?
>That dude was tall.
>Seriously, if he stood next to Celestia, he'd probably make it almost halfway up her neck.
>He didn't even need to look up when talking to you, and you were only second in height to Celestia!
>Apparently, for pegasi, the taller you were, the more attractive you were and Whiplash definitely set the bar high.
>Still, considering Rainbow wouldn't stop telling all of her friends how he would be eating out of her hoof by the end of the night, you definitely knew about her date.
>Best to be polite though, so you just nod.
>"W-well, P-pinkie m-managed to get us into the Gilded Wing i-in Cloudsdale."
>You'd heard some Ponyville pegasi talk about the Gilded Wing before, apparently it was a very exclusive nightclub for the hard partiers.
"Wait, how did Pinkie get you into a bar for pegasi?"
>She deadpans.
>"D-don't you know b-b-better than t-to question P-pinkie by know?"
"Alright, fair point."
>She rolls her eyes at you.
>>
>>29732277
>"A-anyways, me and Whiplash go in and f-for the first couple of h-hours, everything was f-fine. We danced together, d-did a few shots, y-you know, n-normal party stuff."
"Sound like a good time to me so far."
>"Y-yeah, I thought so t-to. I uhh, got a bit too d-drunk by the t-time we left. My h-house was really far away, a-and he offered to let me c-crash at his place for the night."
>"S-so, we get to his h-h-house and w-we b-both got r-really i-into uhhh, e-each other..."
>You didn't think you liked where this was heading.
>A few stray tears trickle down her face as she continues.
>"A-a-after w-we s-stopped, you know, making out, I w-w-wanted t-to go in so w-w-we c-could d-do it i-i-inside b-b-b-but h-h-he didn't wanna s-s-stop a-an I..."
>Her sentence fizzles out as her sobs returned tenfold and she buries her face back into your already soaking neck.
>Looks like you were gonna bash somepony's head in with a brick after all.
>You kiss the top of her head again and start gently rubbing your hand along the back of her neck.
"R-rainbow, I-I'm sorry but I need to now what happened next."
>You can feel her nod as she keeps her head against your neck.
>"H-h-he was s-s-so b-big, a-and I'm s-s-so s-s-small, I-I c-couldn't m-m-move w-when he p-p-pinned me d-d-down..."
>"I-I w-w-was w-w-wiggling t-to much a-and he h-h-hit me and s-s-stepped on m-m-my f-f-face a-a-and t-told me h-h-how l-l-lucky I w-w-was t-t-that h-he w-w-was b-bothering w-with a t-t-tiny r-r-r-rainbow m-m-maned f-freak l-l-like m-me..."
>"I-I w-w-was s-s-scared, s-s-so I k-kicked him a-and f-f-flew away as f-fast a-as I c-c-could..."
>I-I d-didn't want t-t-to g-g-go h-h-home s-so I flew here a-a-and w-well, y-you know t-t-the rest..."
>>
>>29732278
>You could feel a few tears welling in the corners of your own eyes now.
>How could anyone possibly hate this adorable little pegasus so much?
>"Y-your n-n-not l-like h-him r-r-right? Y-y-you s-s-said you I w-w-was p-pretty r-r-right? Y-y-you a-a-actually l-like t-t-that I'm s-s-small?"
>Tears were pouring from her eyes as she sniffed and sobbed, staring at you the entire time.
>Well, looks like you were laying your feelings for her out tonight.
"O-of course I think your pretty Rainbow, I think you're beautiful."
>"Y-you m-mean it?
"Always and forever."
>You lean down and kiss her.
>On the lips this time.
>Her mind takes a moment to comprehend what was happening before she leans into the kiss herself.
>There wasn't anything dirty about the kiss, nothing seemingly exciting, just lips touching lips.
>Yet as they did, you felt a spark in your chest and for some reason, you were sure Rainbow did too.
>Reluctantly, you break away and grab the tape binding her in the blanket, beginning to rip it off the surface.
>"W-w-wait!"
>Rainbow stops your hand from removing the tape with her muzzle.
>"I t-t-thought y-you said that I w-was your cuddle p-pillow!"
>You lglance at her and notice a light blush across her face and ears as she looks at you with pleading eyes.
>You knew she was into this stuff.
"I did say that, didn't I?"
>Smiling, you stick the tape back on the blanket and hug her against your chest again.
>Giving her one quick peck on the nose, you bury your face in her mane as she buries her's in your chest.
"Goodnight Rainbow."
>*sniff* "Goodnight Anon."
>That said you and Rainbow both drift off to sleep, you holding her tightly in your arms like she was the most beautiful doll in the world.
>>
>>29732281
Alright, that's all the Smol Dash I have for now, I promise ill post appul pone in the next thread but I thought it would push this thread past its limit.
>>29668560
I blame you and you alone for what I just wrote.
>>
>>29732292
That was so comfy...
Thank you for your work, and i'm expecting more.
>>
>Dash is smol
>And Flutters is Tall
>Too tall
>She still looks beautiful in a photoshoot, she's proportional and everything
>But most stallions don't like a mare who's taller than they are
>Her dating options are limited even without factoring in her crippling shyness.
>>
>>29732292
>>29731778
Unf. So blessed.
You both do good work.

I don't even know what it is, but the image of Dash stuffing herself into my freezer because she's sad is heart-maimingly adorable.

This is also funny:
>"Shhhh, shhhh, it's okay, some creepy green dude holding you against your will is here, don't cry..."

I hope we get to see, at the very least, some sort of epilogue where Anon literally has a brick with Whiplash's name on it.
>>
>>29732292
I take full blame. That was to cute
>>
>>29732292
Post the appul now please?
>>
>>29732292
Top cute, thanks for this and your next green
>>
>>29699349
Why would you ever trust the opinion of a pony named "Trender"? A rule of thumb is to never trust a single word that comes out of the mouth of a man wearing glasses with white frames.
>>
>>29707665
>Anon in Equestria
>Comes from the Equestria Girls universe (hence the green skin)
>Has a pony-self living in Ponyville
>They absolutely despise each other
>>
>>29705641
That's why I don't like other intelligent species of animals

>Intelligent enough to be taught how to communicate
>Not intelligent enough to stick to a code of morals
>>
>>29710060
>Dream Screamers
>Silent predators that take your voice away
They sound fucking terrifying.
>>
>>29713142
Don't be so sour grapes, Anon.

>more than a decade
I'll bet you have a 12 inch penis too.
>>
>>29719746
>>And to think, it was under a loose floorboard not ten feet from the other loose floorboard that hides YOUR smut.
Anon and Twilight are clearly made for each other.
>>
>>29723055
Cut to ten years later and end with the line
>"And that, kids, is how I met your mother!"
>>
File: 1489893406677.png (146KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1489893406677.png
146KB, 894x894px
>>29732292
>>
File: 2OFUbA1.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2OFUbA1.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29732292
super good, I hope Anon puts his bricks to good use in the next rainbow update, until then I eagerly await more apul
>>
Feeling like absolute shit so I'm headed home sick for the day. I'll try to start writing in about three hours
>>
>>29732292
Please continue good sir. I wish to see moar smol Dash.
>>
File: whoring herself for cheap.png (276KB, 849x1024px) Image search: [Google]
whoring herself for cheap.png
276KB, 849x1024px
Rainbow Crashing the thread.
>>
File: the only option they have.jpg (85KB, 505x500px) Image search: [Google]
the only option they have.jpg
85KB, 505x500px
>>
>>29734257
>>
File: 1391511.png (1000KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1391511.png
1000KB, 2000x2000px
>>
File: fluffy in all the wrong places.jpg (72KB, 1195x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy in all the wrong places.jpg
72KB, 1195x1024px
>>
File: 1393313.jpg (116KB, 1024x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1393313.jpg
116KB, 1024x1196px
>>
File: 1479251736663.png (270KB, 672x703px) Image search: [Google]
1479251736663.png
270KB, 672x703px
>>29734267
>>29734263
>>29734273
She looks pretty goddamn ugly in all of these
>>
File: white please.png (646KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
white please.png
646KB, 1024x819px
>>
>>29734278
>Rainbow has become an ayy
>>
File: 1490294910666.jpg (44KB, 667x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490294910666.jpg
44KB, 667x600px
>>
New Thread

>>29734304
>>29734304
>>29734304
>>
File: 1490077639309.png (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490077639309.png
84KB, 800x800px
Mind if i write a ugly ponk green? I always see dash in this thread.
>>
File: 1389473176501.png (70KB, 276x313px) Image search: [Google]
1389473176501.png
70KB, 276x313px
>>29734330
Do it, yes, do it for Pinkie
Thread posts: 490
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.