[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EQG Hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 58

/Newfag/ here, wonder why the fug you guys hate EQG.

>Inb4 No hooves, kys, ect.
>>
File: glitterface.jpg (103KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
glitterface.jpg
103KB, 1280x713px
>>29549508
Not canon
Not pony
Not good
The real question is why don't you?
>>
File: 1487713469336.png (181KB, 1002x919px) Image search: [Google]
1487713469336.png
181KB, 1002x919px
>>29549508
No hooves

KYS
>>
>>29549508
generic highschool setting, villain was some shitty school bully, terrible writing, turned ponies into teenagers and the entire franchise into a joke

this is just scraping the surface, though
>>
>>29549508
Because it was a dumb premise and came out at the same time as Twilicorn so it was a sensitive time. Many still refuse to give it a chance even though it has improved greatly.
Most that still hate on it are just Twifags that hate Flash with a burning rage.
>>
File: 1463953343649.png (215KB, 774x883px) Image search: [Google]
1463953343649.png
215KB, 774x883px
>>29549508
the memes jack
>>
File: 1463510387894.png (410KB, 878x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1463510387894.png
410KB, 878x1002px
Reminder
>>
>>29549515

I think it's cute. I certainly dont _hate_ it. It's in a middle ground for me. Dont like it, don't dislike it.
>>
>>29549508
lurk more, newfag, it's dumb shit

we literally thought this was from deviantart when it first came out
>>
>>29549544
1000% this. I will fuck both colorful mares and colorful teenagers. Feels good man.
>>
>>29549571

Will take this into consideration.
>>
File: 2457247.png (293KB, 692x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2457247.png
293KB, 692x1080px
>>29549581
right, I mean come on if you actually do not want to fuck this right here you must be fucking insane
>>
>>29549595

So EQG are good for fucking and not dedicating. Like mexicans?
>>
>>29549508
I just don't care about non-canon material
>>
>>29549515
>implying anything after S2 is canon or good.
>>
File: 1428018796278.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1428018796278.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>29549696

>Hates everything after S2

Why are you even in this fandom then?
>>
>>29549594
don't listen to the haters, they are a loud minority at this point and are cranky about it

if you enjoy EqG, great, if not, then that's great too
just understand that people have differing opinions and they may like things that you do not
also, no amount of actual discussion about EqG will ever change their minds about it, so it's best not to argue with them
they'll only reply in meme speak
they also don't seem to understand that people can like FiM AND EqG
they also hate the fact that EqG is on this board (which barely takes up 10% of the maximum threads on the board at any given time), even though it IS part of the mlp franchise and is here to stay

so watch now as I get a ton of replies saying that EqG is garbage, MH ripoff, not canon, etc and they will all be in the typical meme speak I mentioned (reaction images calling me a faggot, or that frog, or Glimmer, or some combination there of may or may not be included, but usually)
they won't ever list off actual reasons why they think EqG is bad
>>
File: harrisonford[1].jpg (220KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
harrisonford[1].jpg
220KB, 600x324px
>>29549786
>>
>>29549508

SUNSET SHIMMER STUFFS HER BRA
SHE IS BARELY AN "A" CUP.
>>
File: 1449881284281.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
1449881284281.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>29549786
>hurrr they never give reasons

That's because you're a newfag. People have said the reasons for years but it's obvious it doesn't matter because EQGfags will never stop eating shit. I've seen literally dozens of essay sized posts explaining minutiously why EQG is a fucking atrocity and should've never been made, and EQGfags could never counter a single argument, and nothing changed. It's pointless and everyone is fed up dealing with you shits
>>
File: MEME2017-02-19-10-05-47.jpg (179KB, 665x665px) Image search: [Google]
MEME2017-02-19-10-05-47.jpg
179KB, 665x665px
>>29549862

"You like what I don't, now im going to insult you!"
>>
>>29549940
you just proved his point
>>
>>29549942

Dafug are you talking about? Im making fun of him by being ironic.
>>
>>29549862
>Stop liking things that I don't
>My opinion is law
>>
>>29549862
>and EQGfags could never counter a single argument
absolutely false, you shits wave whatever they say off as if it was nothing, you literally stacked the deck against anything positive said about EqG

>everyone is fed up dealing with you shits
go cry a river to someone who actually cares
doesn't change the fact that EqG is on this board and will never go away
>>
File: disapprovement.png (80KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
disapprovement.png
80KB, 686x686px
>>29549595
A grey looks more fucking human than that
>>
>>29549964
>Implying I wouldn't absolutely fucking ream an Ayy
Fag detected
>>
>>29549508
because autism
>>
File: tl;dr.png (130KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
tl;dr.png
130KB, 479x360px
>>29549508
I'll try and lay out the major points.

Humans interacting with ponies were the boogeyman of the fandom during its early days due to how poorly the previous generations (which included humans) were viewed. As a result, when EQG was first announced, the concept produced almost universal hatred, not helped by the astonishingly low-quality promotional material. A few people came around to the idea when the movie was released, but most still found it far too stereotypical and uninspired by comparison to the show. The franchise only gained wide appeal once Rainbow Rocks came out and established unique elements to the series that weren't copied off of FiM.

However, this being /mlp/, many of the people who didn't change their minds after Rainbow Rocks have insisted on keeping up their initial levels of vitriol. Hatred is a powerful thing, especially if it's formed before you know much about its target. Much like with Twilicorn, these anons usually retain their hatred based on a single unchanging principle rather than weighing the pros and cons of how the concept has been handled since its introduction. The analysis they perform is usually very brief, and is done with the goal of supporting a conclusion they have already decided. However it's done, it winds up insisting that everything- down to the smallest detail- is shit. This sort of wholly one-sided conclusion betrays a deep-seated bias on the part of the critic.

I'm sure many exist who have given the series a fair chance and decided they aren't interested, but those people are much less commonly heard speaking about it. I assume this is because they are content to avoid what they dislike, and if you do make up your mind to ignore EQG, it's rather easy.
>>
File: 1487814746517.png (602KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487814746517.png
602KB, 750x750px
>>29550841
tl dr
Here is a pic of Shimmer covered in Anons cum
>>
>generic highschool setting

This.
Every single thing ever produced in a "high school" setting has been irredeemable cringy shite.
EQG is no exception.
I can't even think of any exceptions.

Also, there is the minor consideration that the vast majority of horsefuckers descended into this meme-infested honeypot because they wanted to watch cute horsies doing cute horsie things.
And EQG is niether cute nor horsie.
The former is subjective, the latter is not. I think EQG characters look like retarded ayys.

If (You) like EQG that's fine.
Just stop being a faggot about it.
>>
>>29549952
That's not what he said at all. He said that people have already explained their reasoning, and they're tired of explaining it again and again.

Where the fuck do "stop liking things I don't like" and "my opinion is law" factor into that?
>>
The question should not be why we hate it.
The question should be why whe should like it.

Because it's not that interesting.
>>
>>29550854
They factor in because these discussions inevitably hit the same point: "EQG is bad because it has flaws, the good parts are obviously shit because I don't enjoy them, and you're not allowed to post it anymore because I say so."

We could write 20-page essay on what we like about EQG, but some anon would come in and greentext a couple lines of condescending text to invalidate all of it. Never mind that other boards have been doing the exact same thing to FiM, never mind that the whole idea of banning one part of the MLP franchise for being unpopular is patently absurd, never mind that it'd be impossible to defend any episode of the show against this style of criticism. At the end of the day, all that matters is that someone gets to post >no hooves again. It's an unwinnable battle.

You want to prove me wrong? List the positive traits of your favorite MLP episode. See if no one disputes them. And if that episode isn't from season 1, God help you.
>>
>>29549508
It's urban fantasy as an outgrowth of high fantasy.

What if the Lord of the Rings had a spinoff where Frodo and Sam go to high school? Fine, whatever; people do lots of weird things with old properties. But what if it's a spinoff where they escape through a portal to a modern Earth high school, and it happens totally in-canon? As something you're meant to accept as part of the broader Middle-earth narrative? Even if they return to Middle-earth and every "Hobbit High" story from then on uses modern stand-ins, all of that stuff still happened.

I'm not saying MLP is meant to be literature on the level of Tolkien, but it's that basic clash of genres that makes it so hard for many to swallow. MLP isn't a serious, grim history of fantasy wars, but it's still mostly cohesive fantasy. EqG threatens that by being so dissonant with FiM.

On its own -- as a totally separate thing with no pretense of ever being linked to the MLP world -- I don't think anyone would care.

>>29550884
Oh, you were pre-empting with the kind of discussion you thought it would generate. Sorry, I thought you were sarcastically summing up his post.
>>
>>29550898
Actually, I wasn't the guy who brought up the opinions argument, I was just attempting to explain its applicability.
>>
File: 1487034433194.png (349KB, 1093x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487034433194.png
349KB, 1093x1024px
>>29549508
but anon I don't hate EQG
>>
-It's not an interesting concept.
-The design is flat and half-assed.
-There's no plot.
-The target audience is even younger than the MLP one.
-There's not a single hint of a bigger world than the one of CHS: everything that happens in Equestria fucking revolves around that, no foreign nations, no different cities, nothing at all.
-It turned a beloved brainy adult character into a lovestruck teen.
-It's a complete trivialization of everything the show stood for: Friendship as understanding each other? Don't be stupid! Friendship is singing songs and wearing cute dresses together! Oh also magic. You can't be friends without magic.
-EqG humans are not as cute as ponies. They're just teens. If I wanted to watch a show with no plot, stereotyped issues that last 1 episode and a highschool settting I'd have watched a fucking animu: at least the amount of fanservice would have made me forget the abomination I was watching.
-No fucking hooves.
>>
>>29550898
I just really consider it an AU myself, and that the mirror gives travel through AUs and such.

Like the DC and the ten million different AUs that they have.

It's really not affecting the canon of anywhere else by existing right now as it is though. Besides the characters that got banished there to faintly connect it to the verse, the most major canon connection is Twilight stepping over.

And if I'm being honest, the fact that there's a canon connection just ends up making it more discussed and more noticed by the fanbase. Would many actually have bothered with the subpar first movie if the Princess of Friendship hadn't strutted into Humanland? I think not.

Fact of it is, people complain about EqG, but I feel like it delivers what it sets out to do, and that is to put the characters in a more slice-of-life high school setting when things don't spiral out of control because BOOM Magic threatens something important.
>>
>>29549508
Because the LAST thing television needed was another tween show, a copy of "Bratz" or "Monster High", or any more content than further degrades and emasculates the superior white male heterosexual archetype.
>>
>>29549508
We don't, it's all just memes, we love it.
>>
>>29550994
>"Hahahaha, memes. Just memes!"
>"Anon, no, read the thread. People went to walltext extremes to express their loathing of it"
>"H-HAHAHAHAHAHA, MEMES! J-JUST M-MEMES!"
>>
>>29551002
keep memeing /r/4chan
>>
>>29551009
>"IT'S A-ALL MEMES AND S-SAMEPOSTING!! HAHAHAHA!! SOMEBODY L-LOVE ME, PLS!"
>>
>>29551010
nice meme
>>
>>29550953
The thing with DC (and cape comics in general) is that they're already a fantasy kitchen sink of sorts. I actually love DC for that; they take it and run with it, and as a result the very fabric of their multiverse -- the very rules of magic in DC -- is some inherently meta shit.

MLP was always slightly more focused than "everything ever," though, and I appreciate that too. "No humans" was a rule that made for some pretty neat distinctions, and twists on tired old fantasy characters that are distinctly pony. I'm glad they're still following that guideline within mainline FiM, though the caveat of yeah-but-EqG makes me a little uneasy -- like it could rear its head into that universe at any time.
>>
File: 1477417099602.png (694KB, 735x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1477417099602.png
694KB, 735x1090px
>>29549508
Because people actually get excited for it and like it.

Unlike people who ONLY like the show, who only seem to talk about how much they hate everything anymore, from the upcoming movie to EQG to S6 to Glimmer etc. They are depressed little shits who don't even like the show they used to love anymore and now do nothing but shitpost about how everyone should hate everything as much as they do.

Their negativity is the cancer that is killing this board and they don't even see it because they're so fucking caught up in their own bitterness.

But it's not like this matters, they are such a minority they will fade with time, and new people will replace them. And then, the cycle will repeat itself.

Also Sci-Twi is the sex and made for breeding.
>>
>>29551028
I've been taking breaks from /mlp/ off and on for the last few months to get a look at what the rest of the community's doing. I've seen that some of them like EQG and some don't. Some love it. Some downright hate it. But you know what they all have that /mlp/'s anti-EQG crowd lacks?

They know how to get over it.

If they think EQG is stupid, they can move on. You know why? Because they like MLP. They really, properly enjoy it in a way these people have forgotten how to do. They love it enough that it comes first. Enough that spending time with it is their first priority. Enough that they are more interested in looking for ways to appreciate it than in looking for ways to get rid of everything else.
>>
Because, like animu which is at an historical low, it's just a passing fad.
>>
File: =.gif (656KB, 415x299px) Image search: [Google]
=.gif
656KB, 415x299px
>>29551072
>an historical
>>
>>29549515
But it is canon
>>
>>29550851
>bla bla bla high school is always bad
Sounds like someone has never seen Spider-Man. I suggest you educate yourself before you make the mistake of opening your mouth again.
>>
>>29549508
>why the fug you guys hate EQG
It's a meme, darling.

The vast majority of anons who hate EQG are dumb sheeple who are incapable of forming their individual opinions without riding a bandwagon of sorts.

It all had started back in 2013 when Twilicorn leaked. Instead of watching a strong episode people prematurely came to the conclusion of "MLP is ded and the Doomsday is upon us". Expectedly, the episode was welcomed by people sperging out and throwing shit around, thus marking one of the best episodes in the show as The Worstâ„¢ for quite a long time. It's pretty common to see "MMC was good but rushed" point nowadays - back then it was pure hate.

So, when "All Hope Was Lost", EQG leak had happened. Angry anons who were rapidly relieving stress by jerking it off to pretty popular even then humanized MLP saw something they could not forgive - official humanized MLP without anime boobs. EQG designs were (and are) pretty fucking unique while being on-point in delivering "It's the same style as the FiM" feeling. However, as was mentioned, they weren't anything like what people were used to which forced a pretty negative reaction - pretty reasonably, actually - very few people got into liking EQG style right off the bat.

The spergfest over the Twilicornation was fueled by the EQG leak and the Opinionâ„¢ was born:
"MLP is deader than dead, FiM is over, Hasbro killed it, EQG is the new MLP, we hate it!" the fact MMC had a pretty strong "it's over" feeling to it wasn't helping at all. Hence, the people were absolutely certain they hate EQG long before it was even aired.

Having a strong prejudice against basically anything works wonders when one's trying to find the flaws of that thing. So, when EQG had finally aired, everyone started to throw shit at it - including the community reviewers. They did have legitimate arguments supporting their Opinionâ„¢, however, all but a single one were perfectly applicable to the original show. The single one being
>no hooves
>>
>>29551122
If that's what you find more comforting than the idea that people disagree with you on a few fundamental points, sure. But there are plenty of people in this very thread who give some non-meme reasons, no matter how many snarky trademarks you put behind the word "opinion."

Now, you might pick through them and say, "Well THIS is the same as THAT!" one by one. Congrats: You're finding the points where you disagree with people. I doubt you will ever see eye to eye. Even so, it doesn't boil down to >no hooves, any more than loving the show boils down to "I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash." To believe it's actually about either of these is to take a meme at face value. You're better than that.
>>
File: 1485297240851.png (1MB, 1385x2132px) Image search: [Google]
1485297240851.png
1MB, 1385x2132px
>>29549508
Sci-Twi was a mistake, my dick finds no rest anymore.
>>
No hate here, just plain lack of interest.

That said, I'm a bit appalled at all the pathetic attempts at rationalizing posted in this thread from both sides: guys, you either like it or not, there's no third way. Stop trying to gain the moral ground over opinions, it looks pretty stupid.
>>
File: 1449118966278.png (213KB, 551x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449118966278.png
213KB, 551x500px
>>29551299
I really don't care if people hate eqg with a burning passion, just stop shitting up eqg threads with your unwanted opinions, shitposts and stale memes.
>>
>>29550927
Best human is Hitler.
>>
>>29551305
And you stay in your few containment threads instead of shitting up my board with your cancerous spam
>>
File: a_8a32729c.jpg (9KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
a_8a32729c.jpg
9KB, 200x210px
>>29549964
>he wouldn't fuck a gray
>>
>>29551310
I'm staying nowhere, I'm making as many threads as I like, go post in your cyoas you cancerous faggot.
>>
>>29551305
>unwanted opinions
OP asked why we (hence, including me) hated EQG, and I replied "no, I don't, I just don't find it interesting".

If this triggers you, I'm afraid I can't do anything about it. Swallow it and go on your way.
>>
>>29551321
I didn't mean in this thread man, and yes you were perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>29551324
Ah, my bad.
Be more specific next time, tho (or at least don't quote the one trying to be reasonable, before starting a flame).
>>
>>29551332
Sorry, it wasn't directed at you or anyone in here in particular, I guess I just shouldn't have quoted you at all.
>>
File: mane6_mlp_by_zigemu-d62rslv.png (286KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mane6_mlp_by_zigemu-d62rslv.png
286KB, 600x800px
>>29551338
Eh, ok, it happens.
Have some ponies.
>>
>>29549538
>improved
>still RR is the best series
>>
File: 9969569456.jpg (2MB, 2274x1642px) Image search: [Google]
9969569456.jpg
2MB, 2274x1642px
>>29549786
>le haters XD

Go back to (((Reddit))) please, you're embarrassing us.
>>
File: 1476630510397.jpg (142KB, 797x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1476630510397.jpg
142KB, 797x1002px
>>29551346
I'll take it.
>>
>>29551299
The OP specifically asked people to rationalise it, though. That's what "why" means.
>>
The first movie left a bad taste in my mouth, to the extent it utterly destroyed any interest I had in giving the franchise a second chance. The characters designs are atrocious, the setting is uninspired and boring, and the plot (at least of the first movie) is a cookie cutter clone of every cheesy high-school story ever told. I was willing to look past the fact that this was a blatant attempt by hasbro to capitalize on the popularity of Monster High if they told a good enough story, but they failed spectacularly.

Ponies have the advantage of at least being cute.

I honestly don't care if people like EQG. What I find incredibly grating though is the way so many people insist on shoehorning these atrocities into threads where they clearly don't belong, trying to force acceptance of it.
>>
File: because it's true.jpg (142KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
because it's true.jpg
142KB, 878x900px
>>
>>29551380
how was any of that reddit?
>>
>>29551506
>What I find incredibly grating though is the way so many people insist on shoehorning these atrocities into threads where they clearly don't belong, trying to force acceptance of it.
and where does that actually happen, huh?
I always see the people who hate EqG bring it up first
>>
>>29551535
Rgre, aie, slave pony, to name a few.
Threads where EQG has absolutely no legitimate reason to be posted. People have this inexplicable urge to post EQG images in threads like this all the fucking time.
>>
>>29551547
And rage or whine when people tell them to stop.
>"Y-your just mad that m-muh waifu is hotter than your puny pony!"
>>
>>29551547
I call bullshit, I just looked through those threads, including the couple before the current one and I don't see a single EqG image nor mention of it in them
>>
>>29550841
I don't spend my time hating on EQG, but I still just don't get it. I didn't think RR was even that good - in fact, I found it kinda stale after the first one, and Ponying Up is dumb.

The only thing abouts EQG I find worthwhile are Sunset Shimmer (and SciTwi to a lesser extent) is a kind of interesting character, and the sirens are okay. Otherwise, I think the word you used perfectly describes it: uninspired. Also, the animation is much worse than FiM, and they have crazy legs.
>>
>>29550851
>High school settings
Spiderman, maybe?
>>
>>29549727
>he hates EqG, probably
Why are you even here?
>>
>>29549508
We don't. It's wonderful, and probably better than the show on average.
>>
File: hasjew.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hasjew.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>29551698
Do go on
>>
>>29551719
>implying the show doesn't make more money than the movies
>>
File: d58.png (17KB, 307x156px) Image search: [Google]
d58.png
17KB, 307x156px
Die
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 600x634px
>>29549508
>>
File: 1447896618108.png (838KB, 4551x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1447896618108.png
838KB, 4551x4000px
>>29551547
First of all congratulations on being a cancerous general-fag, you are killing this board!
Secondly I checked those shit threads just now and there isn't a single eqg picture in any of them, not even a mention of it.

You really need to fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: consider the following.gif (392KB, 216x210px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.gif
392KB, 216x210px
What to take away from this thread:

You can say and think whatever you want about EqG. It's when people start conflating their bias against it with whether or not it should be allowed here that problems arise.
>>
>>29551804
What I took from it is that many many are called Lee on this board.
>>
>>29551506
>What I find incredibly grating though is the way so many people insist on shoehorning these atrocities into threads where they clearly don't belong, trying to force acceptance of it.
But, Anon, if it's just as valid as FiM, why should I avoid posting it? If I have a Sunset reaction image, would I avoid using it in any thread that isn't EqG specific like fingerbang and the edit thread? Because that's reatrded, Anon, and you're better than that.

Stop treating EqG on the only board it's allowed like MLP on all the other boards. Even though that's stupid too. I should be able to post wherever I want. At least, like, /b/.
>>
>>29550978
This, tbqhfam.
>>
>>29551695

Becuase I love EQG and Canon...?
>>
>>29549508
Because EQG is universally associated with underage reddit-tier shitposting and any decent EQGfags that might exist have done nothing to distinguish themselves from these sperglords that feel it's their sacred duty to engulf the entire board with the flames of their mental defectiveness. EQG might not be the root cause but you can't deny it's been a rather successful vessel for these autists.
>>
>>29551918
This, to be truthful, relative.
>>
This thread is the equivalent of a coprophiliac acting perplexed by the fact that other people don't enjoy consuming feces, and seeking out an explanation for it as though THEY'RE the normal one.
>>
>>29551943
You really showed them, Lee samefag-kun!
>>
>>29551918
>have done nothing to distinguish themselves
and how might that even be accomplished?
no matter what ANY EqGfag posts, you jump the gun and call them ALL reddit-tier underage shitposting faggots
>>
>>29551966
Sorry to break it to you, champ, but there's more than just me that think this way about you. The fact you think that nobody else could possibly agree with this assessment and that anyone who doesn't like what you like must be "le samefag exdee!!!1" only further validates my point.
>>
>>29551969
Because you've yet to prove you're not.
Respecting the fact that other people aren't obligated to like what you like and understanding why trying to force it might get on people's nerves is a good start. I've yet to see an EQGfag capable of leaping this lowest of hurdles so far, though.
>>
>>29551997
No, you are a samefag because the ip count didn't rise, not because of any other reason. You know, posting your opinion 20 times doesn't make it any more valid than any other.
>>
File: 1k9w16.jpg (77KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
1k9w16.jpg
77KB, 500x673px
Time to bring back my favorite vintage pony meme, with a twist!
>>
>>29552005
There are 38 posters in the thread, dickcheese, the ip count not rising doesn't mean shit other than the other people that agree have already posted elsewhere in the thread. It doesn't mean the last few posts all had the same ip you fucking retard. Jesus you really are a newfag.
>>
>>29552013
It means you have posted in this thread before and decided your opinion is sooooo important you had to post it again. It isn't, btw.
>>
>>29552011
>day is ruined
Not quite. It just has the same effect as someone posting a picture of a pile of dogshit.
>"not quite sure why this was necessary. Gross."
Then hide post and move on.
>>
>>29552024
I could say the exact same thing about you, dipshit. If you don't care about other people disliking what you like why are you so defensive?
>>
>>29552024
>my opinion is the only one that matters
>so it's fine that I'm doing literally the exact same thing that I'm trying to call you out for
>>
>>29549964
faggot detected
>>
File: 1487882506809.png (179KB, 429x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487882506809.png
179KB, 429x510px
>>29552032
>so triggered by a human picture

I see it was already a success.
>>
>>29552051
>thinking this constitutes "triggered"
And you wonder why everyone immediately considers you a retarded reddit tier shitposter.
>>
EqG is boring now.
>>
File: 1449335843013.png (276KB, 596x671px) Image search: [Google]
1449335843013.png
276KB, 596x671px
>>29552058
>denial butthurt buzzword le reddit
I have never seen someone so assblasted holy shit.
>>
>>29552066
Do you have any level of self awareness whatsoever? Are you even capable of seeing the irony in what you just posted?
>>
>>29552066
>>>/b/
Ironic shitposting is just shitposting, anon.
>>
File: 1486732434288.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1486732434288.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
Can you guys stop arguing? Like really, we're shitposters, not lame, pathetic trolls.
>>
File: 1k9xpw.jpg (75KB, 548x500px) Image search: [Google]
1k9xpw.jpg
75KB, 548x500px
Here's one for all the Shimmerfriends, guaranteed to trigger Lee in seconds, as seen in this thread.
>>
>>29552093
You're talking to EQGfags, anon. Shitposting is the only language they speak.
>>
File: glimmerface.jpg (278KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
glimmerface.jpg
278KB, 1280x713px
>>29552102
And Spanish
>>
>>29552098
Shimmy makes a cute pony. Too bad she's a filthy degenerate race traitor.
>>
I don't have hope an EQG series would be good outside of Sunset.
>>
File: 1481120060630.png (2MB, 3010x3032px) Image search: [Google]
1481120060630.png
2MB, 3010x3032px
>>29549508
>/Newfag/ here, wonder why the fug you guys hate EQG.

The designs are liquid shit. Even Hasbro seems to think this since they put them in different outfits for the fourth one. Why the fuck would Applejack EVER wear a skirt in ANY fucking universe?

And their base designs are leg-monster abominations, with Celestia being the worst offender. Every single artist that draws these things has to make basic alterations to their anatomy to get them to look even remotely good.

The setting is bland and uninspired, so much so that they literally have to keep shoving Equestria into the world to keep it from being a high-school musical-tier borefest. Celestia and Luna, two alicorn rulers of an entire country are reduced to fucking principals. How anyone could go from FiM to liking EQG is beyond me. The loss of a magic-fueled fantasy world is utterly crippling to the property.

Most fans of EQG are horny underage shitposters who get a stiffy even thinking about human female anatomy. Thus the emphasis on boobs in most artwork. It's fucking juvenile. OOH OOH BOOBIES THAT MEANS ITS GOOD LEL. This is the basis of most EQG-lovers reasoning as to why the series is good and they literally cannot refute this.

The only way anyone could ever think EQG is even remotely okay is by being a massive newfag who started with that instead of FiM. The loss of quality isn't as clear when you haven't been with the show already for years. Like a five year old watching the Phantom Menace for the first time and thinking it's the greatest film ever. EQG is a shitshow and it will never stop being a shitshow because at it's core is a boring setting, horrendous characters and a complete lack of quality. Swelling the chests of the characters won't fix this. Ever.

There. Do you want me to continue?
>>
>>29552106
Aren't they the same thing?
>>
>>29552003
>Respecting the fact that other people aren't obligated to like what you like and understanding why trying to force it might get on people's nerves is a good start.
2 way street, Anon
why don't you stop going into EqG threads and smearing your opinion all over it?
you're the ones who get hot and bothered when you see an EqG thread
you're the ones who can't ignore them
you're the ones who expect Eqgfags to just rollover and take it when you insult something they like IN THEIR THREADS

seriously, what you're expecting from EqGfags is the same fucking thing YOU should be doing yourself
EqG takes up such a tiny portion of the board, yet you get triggered so easily when an EqG image/thread is posted
you're doing the same exact thing that all of 4chan did to you when you posted pony everywhere, only difference is that EqG is allowed here and you can't get the mods to ban the posters

FOLLOW YOUR OWN GOD DAMN ADVICE

this is also 4chan, every time you show the slightest hint of being triggered, it only makes people (regardless if they ARE EqGfags or NOT) post MORE of what you're bitching about seeing
best thing to fucking do is to IGNORE it
but neither side can seem to do that, so it becomes a shit flinging contest

look at how suddenly Shimmer posting outside of her threads stopped once Glimmer became the "thing" to shitpost about
it's the same shitposters doing it to get a fucking rise from BOTH sides and BOTH sides fucking all for it while the shitposters sit on the side lines goading them on and watching their cheap ass work come to fruition
just as they shitposted the hot triggering topic before Shimmer and Glimmer, they'll move on once a new triggering topic happens
>>
File: giphy.gif (298KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
298KB, 200x150px
>>29552102

God damn it you're right...
>>
>>29552118
FiM is objectively inferior to EQG, anyone above the age of 18 realizes this.
>>
>>29552118
>being this mad
>>
>>29552118
They could throw sci-fi elements to make the EQG world more interesting, if Hasbro wanted to.
>>
>>29552121
This thread was specifically asking for opinions on why people hate it, dumbass. I have the decency to leave regular eqg themed threads alone.
>>
>>29552118
May I refer you to this post >>29552011
Also could you wait a second, I need a second cup for all that salt.
>>
File: 1487794411797.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487794411797.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>29552118

I can understand that.

You can continue if you'd like to.
>>
Would EqG still be good if they completely sealed the portal and thus all the problems they have with magic?
>>
>>29552143
Hard to say, it would lose the magic aspect though, so unless a new source of magic comes up it would probably be like any FiM manehattan episode, so not very good.
>>
>>29552143
If that happens it should just end because nobody fucking cares about mandane highschool garbage with no magic at all
Sunset should just send all of the magic back to Equestria and go back to being a pony after sealing it behind her
>>
>>29552150
So doesn't this explain the big problem EQG has? It doesn't have enough established to stand up on its own.
>>
>>29552143
No. Because then they'd go back to missed-text messages being a major plot point.

>>29552154
This. I would accept Sunset being on FiM if it meant we never had to see that shitty universe again.
>>
>>29552156
How is this a problem? It's a MLIP:FiM spinoff, it would be more of a problem if it wasn't interconnected.
>>
>>29552157
I don't even care about Sunset being on FiM
She just shouldn't stay a high schooler forever
>>
>>29552131
and these types of threads are the exception
I'm saying that in GENERAL, antiEqGfags go into EqG threads to smear their hot shit OPINIONS
I wasn't attacking you personally
>>
>>29552157
They missed a huge opportunity for an actual compelling story by completely scrapping the "Sunset is homesick for Equestria" idea.
>>
>>29552172
executive decisions...
>>
File: Factory New Glimmy Fade.png (442KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Factory New Glimmy Fade.png
442KB, 960x540px
>>29552172
It was good that they scrapped it
That song was utter 0/10 cringy shit and nobody wanted to listen to a shitty McDonalds looking barbie cry for an hour
>>
>>29552163
Because it is supposed to be its own universe, and if a spin-off desperately relies on ties to the original to be good then it isn't a good spin-off.

Wario and Donkey have spin-offs that stand on their own, why can't EqG?
>>
>>29552172
That was indeed a shame.
FG would have been pure kino if they left that in.
>>
>>29552185
I don't get your point, I'm afraid.

To clarify, I'd be happy if FiM was incorporated MORE strongly into EQG.
>>
>>29552194
I'm fine with that too, as long as FIM itself never even hints at eqg.
>>
>>29552194
Wario Land/Wario Ware
Donkey Kong Country
Both of these are spin-offs of Mario that completely stand on their own.
>>
>>29552185
>>29552198
What you're saying is that Kotor is a shit spinoff of Star Wars for also using Jedi, Wookies, and planets like Tatooine
>>
>>29552196
and what if they did?
what if EqG became irrefutably canon to FiM?

>>29552198
oh god, you're THAT faggot who keeps spewing that Mario did it better
fuck off, this isn't >>>/v/
>>
>>29552163
It's a problem because it's basically admitting that your series cannot stand on it's characters and storytelling alone.

The Mane 6 in EQG are reduced to actual cardboard cutouts that spew one-liners tangentially related to their characters. People complain about the M6 being pushed aside in Season 6 of FiM but in EQG they've actually been discarded in favor of Twilight and Sunset. Which I guess is okay if you're a Shimmer fan. Unfortunately FiM also has a Sunset-like character while still being able to give the M6 ample screentime as well, since it's a good fucking show.

>>29552194
I'd rather they keep the actually good series as far away from that abortion of a franchise as possible.
>>
>>29552196
That's fine with me, and I don't think they will, unless the ride really never ends and they run out of ideas, or they make a movie combining the two.

>>29552198
uhhh... ok?
>>
>>29552214
It is true that Mario does it better though.
>>
File: ayy lmao.gif (1MB, 432x242px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.gif
1MB, 432x242px
>>29552196
Yeah wouldn't that be a shame
>>
File: medium (3).png (202KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (3).png
202KB, 390x600px
>>29549595
God damn trix is thicc

Still not as thicc as scilight tho
>>
>>29552212
It is expanded universe material. It definitely DOES stand on its own.
>>
File: dis gonna be good.gif (626KB, 632x642px) Image search: [Google]
dis gonna be good.gif
626KB, 632x642px
>>29552225
>>
>>29552225
watch the part where he leaves the wagon, TS and RY don't even move their eyes lol, he's a total stranger in FiM
>>
>>29552216
>It's a problem because it's basically admitting that your series cannot stand on it's characters and storytelling alone.
But it does? The past two movies didn't feature any FiM specific stuff.

>The Mane 6 in EQG are reduced to actual cardboard cutouts
Well it's a movie, you're a fool if you think the pony movie will focus on anyone but Twiggles. An EQG series would solve that problem.
>>
>>29552225
That literally means nothing. None of the main characters even acknowledged him. Are we supposed to be surprised that all of the characters in EQG are alternate versions of existing ponies?
You're gonna need better bait than that, anon.
>>
>>29552234
>>29552246
>ultimate damage control
>>
>>29552248
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>29552248
>shitty bait
>>
>>29552245
Magic from the portal.
>>
>>29552262
Yeah, but that's the whole point, there's magic streaming into this otherwise normal world.

It's like saying star wars spin offs shouldn't have the force.
>>
>>29552225
>a background gag a random animator put in suddenly means EQG is canon
>ignoring the fact that they've never mentioned the mirror in the entire show even once
>>
>>29552269
Rogue One really doesn't have the Force in it. It could be removed and the story would be the same.
>>
>>29552277
Rouge one has Darth fucking Vader.
>>
>>29549508
Becasue its not about fucking ponies. If i wanted shitty highschool premise i would watch Monster High or Sabrina teenage Witch. Not fucking PONIES. You only watch EQG for those tits and edits. Fuck you all.
>>
>>29552278
He really isn't important to the plot and is only featured in one scene.
>>
>>29552269
well, there is the Han Solo movie coming out next year
>>
>>29552284
But the Death Star is, you fucking mongoloid.
Why can't rouge one stand on its own with the empire, the death star, tarkin or the rebellion???????????????????????

It's also two scenes.
>>
>>29552291
without*
>>
>>29552291
I didn't say it couldn't. I just said it stands up without the Force really playing an element in the story at all.

If Star Wars can work without the Force, why can't EQG work without magic?
>>
>>29552118
>replies are nothing but memes
I think we're done here
>>
>>29552291
You're moving the goal posts.
>>
>>29552262
The EQG world is practically just a high school and a camp site, and neither of those are even given all that much depth either.

If EQG wants to stand on its own, it would have to start making an effort to do some world building.
>>
>>29552328
>If EQG wants to stand on its own, it would have to start making an effort to do some world building.
THAT'S WHAT THE SERIES IS FOR
>>
>>29552336
But we aren't learning anything special. We have the novelization of the books now, and all we are seeing are a mall and a car wash.
>>
>>29552308
Because magic is the main plot of EQG?
>>
>>29552350
But it isn't? It seems to be more of an afterthought to the main stories of saving a camp or having a competition between schools.
>>
>>29552359
DYEWTM?
>>
>>29549508
>no hooves
kys
>>
>>29552365
The first third of Friendship Games is trying to prepare for the titular Friendship Games.

Only about 25% of Legend of Everfree has to do with the Legend of Everfree or Gaia Everfree. The rest is saving the camp or building a dock to give back to the camp.
>>
>>29552347
PILOT EPISODES

>>29552350
this, the whole plot of EqG has been about the new elemental force in that world, and now they need to figure it out before the wrong people get a hold of it

>>29552366
there it is
>>
>>29552392
But we know more about the lore of the Splatoon world despite that game having such a little focus on storytelling compared to EqG.
>>
File: 1469324231499.png (650KB, 691x897px) Image search: [Google]
1469324231499.png
650KB, 691x897px
>>29552384
This must be the "why is eqg so mundane" shitposter, no one else is this thick.
>>
>>29552422
Fuck off with your Nintendo arguments. It isn't a fair comparison to be comparing EQG to ANYTHING Nintendo puts out, since it will always fall short.
>>
>>29552422
what lore, are you looking for?
the world is supposed to be a close parallel to ours, the only fucking difference now is that it HAS tangible magic in it

by the way, have FUN with Mario being in the HUMAN WORLD in his next game
>>
>>29552436
I want world building?

I mean lots of series have worked with close parallels with ours and are still entertaining.
>>
>>29549508

Because they have better writers that actually give a fuck about EQG, meanwhile MLP only have literal newfags writers and Jim Miller
>>
>>29552436
But that human world Mario went into IS more interesting than EQG. Hell Sonic has been making real world locations exciting all the time, one of the most heavily remembered levels is pretty obviously based on San Francisco.
>>
>>29552436
Dude there is more charm to New Donk City than most locations in MLP. That's why people are excited to play around in it.
>>
>>29552445
>I mean lots of series
>SERIES
there's your damn answer
once EqG gets their series going, they'll be ABLE to do just what you're looking for
so shut the fuck up about it already

>>29552457
>>29552463
my god, you're a fucking broken record
>>
File: large[1].png (147KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
147KB, 1024x1024px
>>29552436
If it was a close parallel it would be more interesting.
>>
>>29552484
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
stop triggering me!
take the fucking discussion seriously
>>
Rainbow Rocks is the only good EqG movie.
>>
>>29552482
But Star Wars/Indiana Jones built a whole world in the same time EQG has been running.

If you consider that EQG has been running for the length of 12 episodes...
Or you could watch Danny Phantom or Avatar or Gravity Falls or Voltron Legendary Defender and you would still have a more developed world in that amount of time.

Heck for Voltron you can just watch the first episode that runs the length of one EQG film and you would have a far more developed world than EqG.
>>
>>29552501
that's it, I'm done replying to you, I've already stated NUMEROUS TIMES IN PAST THREADS ABOUT THIS, why your examples are shit
we're literally going in circles at this point and I'm fucking tired of repeating myself to someone who is as dense and a fucking brick wall

if anyone wants to take over trying to explain to this faggot into realizing just how fucking stupid he is, be my guest
>>
>>29552522
But EqG has had enough time to build its world. It has practically had the equivalent of a full season for many shows.
>>
File: 62a.jpg (16KB, 226x207px) Image search: [Google]
62a.jpg
16KB, 226x207px
>>29549515
>Hooffags so deep in denial they refuse to have an affiliation with EQG
>>
>>29552501
I don't think Hasbro or the writers want to build the EqG world.
>>
>>29549508
We don't. It's just a loud minority of >no hooves faggots occasionally popping in the various EqG threads to shitpost.
>>
>>29551258
In some ways, anon, you're right. Those who dislike EQG on its own merits, rather than on principle, do have genuine reasons to, just like those who dislike Twilicorn but have learned to deal with it. However, I find it hard to believe that the people who post >no hooves left and right while calling for the series to be banned from /mlp/ hold their opinions based on a fair and balanced judgment..
>>
>>29551299
Opinions cannot hold a moral high ground, but the actions taken based on them can. I have never gone into an FiM thread to post about how it should be abandoned because EQG is superior, nor have I done the reverse. I hold little respect for those who do either. I hold no respect at all for those who try to ban the enjoyment of that which they dislike.
>>
>>29551547
A reaction image or the mention of a waifu should not derail a thread unless you have Barneyfag's mindset.
>>
>>29549508
It's just not for some people.
I like it because I love Shimmer's character and the use of magic, but others don't like it because it's set in a school and uses common high school events to move the plot.
It's worth a try and let yourself decide.
>>
>>29552271
He had a speaking role once.
>>
>>29552118
I can't prove you wrong, not because your statements are fact, but because they are too subjective to assess in any unbiased manner.
>>
>>29552143
I don't think so. The integration of magic into the story as more than a plot device to enable a final battle was a pretty important part of improving the series to begin with.

And anyway, I doubt sealing the portal would remove the magic. It'd be like patching the leak in a half-sunken ship. The water's still there.
>>
>>29552825
But the stories still don't revolve around the magic.
>>
File: 1487593972593.png (47KB, 324x309px) Image search: [Google]
1487593972593.png
47KB, 324x309px
>>29552832
>>
>>29552284
Two scenes, and he uses the Force a hell of a lot in the second one. Also.
>I am one with the Force, the Force is with me

I'm not arguing that Rogue One is bad here. It's great, but part of the reason for that is because it ties in so closely to A New Hope, and a large part of why I enjoy EQG is because it takes a different approach to FiM's characters and concepts by showing their effects in a setting where they aren't the norm yet.
>>
>>29552880
>and he uses the Force a hell of a lot in the second one.
It's almost the sole reason to watch the movie, I don't even remember most of the names of the new characters, but that scene is so hype it was worth the entire ticket price.
>>
>>29552832
I think they do, but not as directly as some claim. EQG is a series about the lives and relationships of its characters. Magic has had a lot of influence on both. It's sort of the first domino that topples all the others. Sunset steals the crown, so the main six have to reunite to defeat her, so more people become friends around CHS, so its grades improve, so Cinch becomes desperate and blackmails Twilight, so Twilight snaps and turns into Midnight, and so on and so forth. FiM works on a similar principle, with the various battles against magical villains causing significant changes in the daily comings and goings of Ponyville.

That's why I don't think the reliance on magic is a bad thing. Not only does the show do the same, but both series make use of magical plot devices to enable character development they couldn't have had otherwise.
>>
>>29549508
>Has no ponies
>Generic high-school setting
>Generic high-school plot with the only unique thing being some demon-girl in the end.
>Goes through every cliché like a damn checklist
>Ugly as fuck style and animation
>Effortless writing with the most one-dimensional characters

I mean, fuck me, if I want to see a cliché hi-school drama garbage for teenage girls, I'll rather go to EAH, at least it looks good.
>>
>>29552950
FIM rarely relies on big villain battles though to tell its stories or develop its characters, most of the show is slice of life. Magic comes off more often as a metaphor whereas in EqG it is harder to make a metaphor for how it utilizes magic.

Magic is so badly developed and poorly integrated into the world of EQG that you could still swap out magic for gadgets and it would fit just as well.
>>
>>29552970
DC Superhero Girls is better.
>>
>>29549541
hey where's that pic from?
>>
>>29553002
>I still don't understand that the point of EQG is magic in a magicless world
You want an exact copy of FiM with humans?
>>
>>29552970
This.

Why do businesses always feel the need to expand into other areas instead of focusing on what they're good at?
>>
>>29553058
Because I don't know enough about the world or how magic changes the world to understand the significance.

Wouldn't it be more interesting if it was something else other than magic or no magic at all?
>>
>>29553080
No.
>>
>>29553081
Why is magic itself so interesting in the EQG world? With magic doesn't it turn back into FIM?
>>
>>29553101
Because magic irl would be interesting too. And no.
>>
>>29553137
How would it be different than if it had magic?
Equestria Girls seems to downplay the existence of technology in our world so magic can stand out more while later Friendship is Magic seems to downplay the existence of magic in its world in favor of just utilizing modern technology.
>>
>>29553147
the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>29553159
Because EqG could still have all of its plots without relying on magic.
>>
File: 1487208187097.png (2MB, 1298x920px) Image search: [Google]
1487208187097.png
2MB, 1298x920px
reminder
>>
>>29553169
????

>>29553174
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>29553174
Do you realize how much shit Hasbro would have gotten if they had done that?
The fandom is too PC to have an all white cast and it would have destroyed the HC of every Tumblrina in the fandom that thinks they would all be minorities.
They played it safe.
>>
>>29553178
tumblr would've NEVER made them all white
>>
>>29553159
He's the "why is EqG so mundane" shitposter
You can't expect to hold a coherent discussion with him
>>
>>29553178
What is so drastically different from Equestria and the Mirror World besides the dominant race?

If we made it that the Mirror World was just a world where there was only one pony race that couldn't do magic, then would things be drastically different if you suddenly brought magic into that world?
>>
>>29553212
but the eqg world is mundane retard
>>
>>29553189
Who cares? The pastel colored qts we got are way better, they're unique, fucking fags with their "everything must look like one of my japanese animes" attitude need to GTFO.
>>
>>29553212
Or you are just too unintelligent to understand what I am saying. I don't know how much more I can simplify my stance or how you can't even elaborate on your stance.
>>
>>29550851
Ned's Declassified
Azumanga
Bully
Kim Possible
Apologize
>>
>>29553224
????????
What does any of this have to do with anything?
>>
>>29550851
Danny Phantom
Weird Science
Power Rangers
Sailor Moon
>>
>>29551306
Everyone should imitate Hitler; grab a gun and off the nearest Nazi
>>
>>29553226
No it's not you idiot
It has wild out of control magic that threatens to rip apart space and has undetermined applications alongside significantly more advanced civilization than the pony world's
>>
>>29553251
We don't know how advanced the EQG world is, heck we don't know how advanced Equestria is because that's really vague as well.
>>
File: bronymodel.jpg (424KB, 863x1830px) Image search: [Google]
bronymodel.jpg
424KB, 863x1830px
>>29553174
reminder
>>
>>29553288
>no celestia
how typical
>>
>>29553303
Celestia is as much of a character as Cheerilee or Zecora
>>
>>29553274
EqG has smartphones, they're at least on par with our tech of today
if their government/military is anything like ours, then those facilities are at least 10 years ahead of everyone else

FiM... that's up in the air, especially if consider the comics canon and that one scene of Button Mash playing that video game if it was all wood and gears or if it was circuit boards and electricity
>>
File: 1487450263424.jpg (268KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1487450263424.jpg
268KB, 857x1202px
>>29553288
reminder
>>
>>29553314
So if Equestria is at a similar tech level to EQG world, then isn't throwing Equestria magic back into it making it like Equestria?

If it is more technologically advanced, why aren't we seeing cutting edge technology from our world like robots, holograms, AI systems?
>>
File: 1454173377430.png (163KB, 763x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1454173377430.png
163KB, 763x1140px
>>29553315
>>
>>29553366
That's what they said about Galileo.
>>
>>29553346
Because the series is about Equestria's magic, not gushing over cutting-edge technology you fucking autist.
>>
>>29553422
But then doesn't that make the EQG world kind of redundant then? I mean FIM is also about Equestria's magic too.
>>
>>29549508
The plot is incredibly boring and contrived
>>
File: 00315.png (310KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
00315.png
310KB, 640x480px
see? i told you, OP
autism
>>
>>29550951
This
>>
>>29551299
He asked WHY we didn't like it. I wouldn't normally waste my time complaining about EqG but OP wanted to know our opinions.
>>
>>29552124
I have no problem with EQG but it baffles me that people can feel this way
>>
>>29553566
They don't
It's just bait
>>
>>29553566
Eh, looks like a baitpost to spite the autismo to me.
>>
>>29553566
it's just shitposters

and mexicans
>>
>>29552433
That's another major reason why I don't like EQG. It falls short compared to FiM.
>>
>>29553189
But isn't the cast already all white? Couldn't they have gotten away with it because of that?
>>
>>29553655
make RD ambiguous brown

boom fixed it
>>
>>29551916
>EQG and Canon
those are the same thing...?
>>
>One single bait thread of shitting on EqG turns into its fans shitposting for days

Every time.
>>
>>29553566
Because Sunset is wonderful. Although glimmer and discord are also that.
>>
>>29553731
I think he means show canon, which EQG isn't
>>
>>29553757
I really hope they reference Sunset in the show so people can stop asserting this.
>>
>>29552970
Have you seen the other three, anon?
>>
>>29553788
most who bitch about EqG never made it past the first one, Anon
>>
>>29553768
I wouldn't mind
>>
File: masturboop.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>29553768
never
ever
>>
>>29553799
blame meghan & co for making such a bad first impression
>>
>>29553768
>episode begins, Twilight is excited with a letter she just received. The mane6 are in the room
>"I can't believe my friend from Vanhoover want to catch up with me" Twilght says
>"And who that friend might be?" AJ interjects
>"Sunset Shimmer!"
>>
>>29553972
That would be hilarious, but it's pretty much the only way to make Sunset appear in the show while keeping the show and the movies separate
>>
>>29553189
This honestly

It's obvious that Hasbro did it to sidestep the whole diversity bugbear entirely.
>>
>>29553314
>FiM... that's up in the air
Stuff like Vinyl Scratch's DJ set clashes terribly, too, but in general you'd hand-wave it as "enchanted by a unicorn inventor."
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.