[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disciplinarian edition Last thread: >>29436857 Excel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 488
Thread images: 63

File: Punisher Luna.png (879KB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Luna.png
879KB, 2550x3509px
Disciplinarian edition

Last thread: >>29436857

Excelsior true believers! Welcome to the Superhero thread, formerly Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends. All mlp/superhero green, art, and discussions are welcome.

Story list:
untitled 7 (Agent of AIM)- ch1: pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw - ch2: pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ - ch2 TL;DR version: http://pastebin.com/UusPhq6y
(Now with 30% more retcon!)
treppahcs (Now the proud owner of three stories) - http://pastebin.com/xShn5AbX
superkeaton (Has genetic fever)- http://pastebin.com/u/superkeaton (all clearly organized in his Pastebin)
Spider-bloke 2099 (Not even Hispanic) - Blue Beetle Anon (http://pastebin.com/zANAAGcy) The First Date (a Blue Beetle Anon "side story" http://pastebin.com/GVr7XGyD) /k/ Anon and Spider Shimm (http://pastebin.com/MNVQayk2)
Defiant - Probability Anon (http://pastebin.com/3Myw3t0h) Darkest Anon (http://pastebin.com/gQyK64G2) Hearths Warming green (http://pastebin.com/caHJZndf) Elemental Anon (http://pastebin.com/ty0rTQYR)
Beans (Still doing the rewrite?) - http://pastebin.com/yNaJFuz0
3suns (has not posted in a while) - http://pastebin.com/u/3Suns
Red (Buried in Gotham)
The Captain - http://pastebin.com/77rsTRGZ (needs a Pastebin that he can update)

"all" Superhero Stories:
http://pastebin.com/AiBP87Si

drawfriends:
mamorukusanagi - http://mamorukusanagi.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art
>>
>>29540508
Luna is the most mellow Punisher ever. Also saved.
>>
>>29540508
>(all clearly organized in his Pastebin)
You will never know how happy this makes me
>>
>>29540508
It's 4 stories, Spider Bloke. You disappoint me
>>
>>29540508
....HOW DID YOU FUCK UP THE NAME YOU DUMBASS?! DO IT AGAIN!
>>
>>29540508
no title, you ruined it
and you included the tl;dr version even if I told you only to use ch1 and ch2...
thanks for keeping up the tradition
>AIM
I hate you

>>29540536
it's been there for a while
>>
>>29540568
Why did we let Bloke make the thread again?
>>
File: iSjaAOA.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
iSjaAOA.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>29540548
>>29540555
It's always something.
>>29540568
I love you too untitled.
>>
>>29540536
Long time no rape
>>
>>29525754 (repostan)
>Spitfire has had everything at the ready for you, two or three scenarios to choose from even, but you end up picking the one she had already thought would be the one most.
>Spider-Woman will join the Wonderbolts roster.
>You'll get a new suit made of some sturdier material than the one you jury rigged yourself (with Twilights help), and your mask get's an up-link to police radio and other frequencies you'll be able to change on your webshooters.
>Spider-Woman's real name will be on record linking to a fake ID Sunset Shimmer, which is only for those in the Wonderbolts with the proper clearance to see.
>The fake ID Sunset Shimmer is tech-savvy and found a good position in the Wonderbolts as an employee, but someone with the proper skill or clearance can find the another layer.
>The seemingly real Sunset Shimmer works for the Wonderbolts because they had put her through witness protection, and as the thread is now over, she works for them to pay up for the trouble she had been.
>There is no evidence, neither digital nor analog, that would indicate any Sunset comes from a different reality.
>Both of these Sunsets have a twin sister who ran away and whose whereabouts are currently unknown.
>She is never mentioned by name, and only in Spider-Woman's high security file it's hinted that the sister possesses 'different powers'.
>Synergy said you can have the name Sunset, so she won't be mad if, at one point, when she goes official, she will have to take on a different name.
>From what Spitfire told you about her, she has used a range of aliases when she made her way through the states.
>In addition to that, there was seemingly never a real person called Sunset Shimmer, and no Celestia or Luna either.
>They lived in Canterlot, their landlord remembers them, but in the beginning something came up with their identification, and then he just seemed to have misfiled them.
>They never made a mess, and had always been very polite.
>>
>>29540596
>The fact that the landlord had seemed attracted to Celestia was a bit of an overshare on Spitfire's part.
>You really disliked the thought of someone else thinking sexually about her.
>Maybe that's still because you see Princess Celestia when you just the name 'Celestia' falls.
>Maybe because Princess Celestia has been a mother figure for almost all of your childhood.
>Maybe because she's still a symbol of purity, and defiling her, even only in one's mind, would be an act of blasphemy.
>You know, of course, that Celestia is not a god.
>But if she were to embrace you and tell you that everything is going to be alright, you know that you'd believe her without a second thought.
>You're not even sure if you want one of these hugs, or if your mind goes towards the fact that you don't know if you'll ever be able to give such a hug.
>You have doubts in your own capabilities as an adult.
>By extent also, if you'd ever have the capabilities of a parent.
>You don't know where these thoughts come from.
>Would Anon make a good father?
>No, you shouldn't think in that direction.
>He's nerdy and would probably like to play with the kids with lots of toys and action figures.
>Really bad train of thought.
>You imagine him making airplane sounds as he moves a jet over a lego city, his form obscuring another one, a smaller one...
>You throw a stone into the water by the pier.
>Hard.
>With a big splash, water came back up, hitting you in the face.
>“Well, that one was bad”, Pinkie comments, looking out of the water, just where you hit, “Zero.”
“Morning, Pinkie...”
>You're not even surprised she came out of nowhere.
>She might have even been present for a long time, watching you skip stones over the lake while you were thinking.
>“Good morning, Sunset!”, she says cheerfully, but keeps herself in check, first testing your emotions as to not annoy you, “Did your train stop at the wrong station?”
>>
>>29540582
You fucked it up harder than any other time that I can remember...how?
>>29540596
also thanks for the reposts mate.
>>
>>29540602
>It only took you a moment to figure out she was talking about your train of thought.
“Yeah, maybe.”
>You reach for the stone pile again.
>Now it's pretty obvious that Pinkie had refilled them every once in a while while you were lost in thought without your knowledge, but you never came to wonder about them not depleting.
>Just how far gone have you been?
>Knowing you have a spectator now you flick the stone across the water skillfully.
>“One two threfoafixseightenleven...”, Pinkies speed results in a mess of words, before she exclaims, “Seventeen! That's better than I can do.”
>You give her a smile.
“Somehow I doubt that.”
>“Aww, I'm humbled by your evaluation of my skill”, She fakes embarrassment, “wanna see?”
>You chuckle and extent an arm to her to help her out of the water.
“Sure.”
>After Pinkie had emerged she shakes herself off like a dog, “brrr... cold.”
“Well, it is still spring, and early in the morning for that matter.”
>“I'm not complaining, only helping your scientific method. You figured the water to be cold from the season, daytime and air temperature, but I got additional data to support your theories!”
>“Oh yeah? Well, thanks for always having my back, Pinkie.”
“Anything for my friends.”
>Pinkie's warm smile was addicting, there was no way you can't smile back to her.
>It's almost as if- oh yeah.
>“Nononono, bad train. Stay in Pinkie-town!”
>She bends over to pick up a few stones, and as she does so you can't help but look her over.
>While Pinkie is certainly the weightiest in your group of friends she still has an amazingly bouncy body.
>And the bathing suit, squishing everything in place only accented this voluptuousness.
>When she stands upright again you have to forcefully make eye contact and you hold your breath slightly.
>>
>>29540568
Oh, I know, but still.

>>29540590
There there, Blike, I'm sure someone will remember that you're the thread slut.
>>
>>29540610
>First Applejack, then Fluttershy, now Pinkie.
>Maybe AJ didn't notice, Fluttershy certainly did, and Pinkie... well she's usually good at those things.
>She pauses.
>That's a way too long a pause to decide which stone to flick first.
>“You can look, but you can't touch~”, she giggles, “We both have boyfriends, Sunny...”
>Fuck.
>You close your eyes, and the built tension falls like a weight down on you
>“I'm just kidding, you can touch, we're friends after all.”
“No, Pinkie...”
>Your eyes, however, trail slightly down before you catch yourself.
>“Intimacy makes people uncomfortable. I want to cheer you up, not make you uncomfortable. So let's stop at that.”
“Yes, let's!”
>You exhale the air you don't remember having sucked in.
“Party tricks?”
>It was a bad change of topic, but Pinkie bites on it.
>“Yes, you can flick stones, I can't, buuuut...”
>She drops a stone into the water where it... floats.
>Stepping on it, and taking a moment to balance herself out, Pinkie then drops the next stone in the water before her and takes another step.
>Before you properly comprehend what's going on, she was already a few steps out on the water, balancing on a stone that floated on the water.
“Jesus H Christ.”
>“Do not say the name of the lord in vain, Sunset.”
“You're walking on water!”
>“Oh, so you were not cursing but actually comparing me to Jesus?”
“No, that's- I...”
>>
>>29540606
This is what happens when I rush things.
>>
>>29540618
>“I don't think any of us would want that. The next time he gets to prance around was in revelations, wasn't it? End times sounds bad. Dead Rising, Rivers of Blood. Un-fun stuff.”
“You are walking on water...”
>“Well, no. Obviously I'm stepping on stones. There's always a trick to it.”
>Pinkie taps her head like she revealed some big secret to you, like that's the explanation to it all.
“Oh yeah. Now that you say it”, you click with your tongue, “could have figured it out myself.”
>You exaggerate the faux-understanding of what she did.
>“Aww, don't feel bad, Sunny”, Pinkie says as she does a cartwheel on the perfectly spaced stones on the water, “you have different qualities than... Ms. Belief!”
>She strikes a heroic pose.
“Misbelief?”
>“No, Miss Believe, not misbelieve. Y-You see what-?”
“Yeah, I see what you did there... But I think it's 'disbelieve'.”
>“Nah-uh. Disbelief is if you don't believe in something, misbelief is if you believe in the wrong thing. While, just now, you disbelieved me to be right, while actually you misbelieved yourself to be right. Like you'd misbelieve some things to be possible or not.”
“Oh, yeah, no. I see. It's... very clever”, you nod to her, confirming that statement, “Are you all coming up with superhero names?”
>“Yipyip.”
“Hmm...”, you think back to another topic that had run through your head earlier, “you have the liberty to chose your own name... I for one like Miss Believe. It's weird, but... so are you. It fits.”
>You give her a warm smile
>“Aww, thank you~”, Pinkie takes no offense to what others would have considered an insult.
>Pinkie's being Pinkie, and today she's the kind of Pinkie who saves you.
>Miss Believe was just the superhero you needed right now.
“But you know Superheroines only wear swimsuits in comics, right?”
>“Misty Fly doesn't.”
>>
>>29540619
I cant understand how you screwed it up that badly.
>>
>>29540624
pastebin updated
ch1: pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
ch2: pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ

>>29540606
>>29540611
>>29540619
stop interrupting me!

>>29540619
you waited till page 8!
>>
>>29540632
....no he didn't, he posted at page six. AND FUCKED UP THE TITLE AND THE OP AT THE SAME TIME!
>>
>>29540639
AND IT SAYS I'M AIM!
>>
>>29540632
>>29540639
>>29540629
I should have gone back over it before posting.
>>
>>29484050
>You come to realize that you are Sombra Morbius as the sound and light around you suddenly dies
>Not needing the light, your vision is still clear
>However, you aren't sure about where you are
>You were fighting this strange woman and then it's all fuzzy
>You notice that the clawing hunger is gone now
>The implications of this frightens you and as you look around you find valid reasons for your fear
>The woman you were fighting lies motionless on the ground, along with two others
>You walk towards your unmoving opponent as you hear someone crying
>It came from below which makes you realize that you are standing on a high platform
>Further investigation of your surroundings tells you that you are in a nightclub
>Perhaps the one that was across the street?
>There was definitely a party in process there so if you are in that nightclub...
>"Vinyl?... Anyone?" Calls out tearful voice of a young woman, making you put your speculations aside
>Maybe they can tell you what happened
>You go to the edge of the platform and look down
>It is high but... Something tells you that you can jump down just fine, so you do it
>Reaching the floor you hear a surprised gasp, which tells you where the person you're looking for is
>You turn and see a young woman suspended in the air by some rope
>She looks around, unable to see anything in the dark, unlike you
>"V-Vinyl?" Her voice is so hopeful that you almost don't want to speak and take it away
>But alas
"I am not Vinyl." You speak. "My name is Sombra. Can you tell me what happened here?"
>She frowns but obliges, "Some guy just ran into the club attacking people and this girl came in and threw him up there."
>She points to the platform you were on
>"I don't think she did it on purpose but the guy hit one of my friends and then attacked me, but Vinyl tried to cut him off and h-he-"
>She stops for a second. "Is she okay? Can you go up there and look?"
>You open your mouth but can't bring yourself to speak about it
>>
>>29540660
>Instead you decide on something else
>There is nothing you can do here but maybe S.H.I.E.L.D. can
"Do you have a phone?" You ask the girl. "I'll call for help."
>She nods. "Yeah it's in my pocket." She pulls it out and starts dialing 911
>You take the phone from her before she can finish
"Not 911, you don't want them involved in this trust me."
>"Who then?" She asks.
>You just turn your back to her and dial
>>"Yes, this is Lilac Patissery, how can I help you?"
"Sombra M. Alpha, foxtrot, one, three, one, one, x-ray, sierra. Requesting immediate medical support to my location. Please suspend any Non-Shield interventions to the area."
>>"Understood, support inbound, ETA three minutes."
>You hang up a the phone
>"Did you just call S.H.I.E.L.D.?" The girl asks
>You grab her hand and put her phone in her palm
"I'm sorry." You say before running out of and away from the nightclub, ignoring the girl calling after you
>>
>>29540650
Not even basic copy pasting is that hard. There is no excuse to have messed it up that badly.
>>
>>29540667
Here's the promised update. Patebin also updated.

Working on Darkest Anon too, but just doesn't sit well with me so no update on that for now.
>>
Nap first, green soon
>>
File: 1487804862257.png (438KB, 757x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1487804862257.png
438KB, 757x1148px
>>29540508
>>
>>29541134
That'll be good
>>
>"Uh, Anon?"
>Yes you are
>It's been a day since you got reeled into a poolside threesome with the Dazzling sisters
>You learned a lot more about mermaid-pussy than you ever thought
>With effort, you lift your head from your lunch to be surprised by a pretty worried-looking Sunset Shimmer
>Former-bully-turned-good-girl and all around amazingly talented pyrokinetic, from what you'd heard
>What the fuck is she doing here?
"Ah, uh, hey... Sunset? What's up?"
>She shifts from side to side, seemingly uncertain of how to address you, before taking a breath
>"Anon, is someone... bullying you?"
>Wait what the fuck? Why-
>Ooooh
>Right, the caveat to your little mermaid à trois
>You follow her gaze to where your neck and shoulder meet, the exposed skin revealing a jagged, oval bruise of pretty decent size
>Adagio's version of a good-night kiss
>Sonata, for her part, hadn't seemed particularly worried, telling you it was part of "Dagi's little game"
>Aria had been near silent the entire time, which was worrying in its own way
>Before you can speak, Sunset plants her fists on her hips
>"Because if someone is, you can tell me! I know being the only powerless person here might seem scary, but you should never be afraid to speak up! You can go to Principle Celestia, Vice Principle Luna, Twilight, or e-even me! I promise, we'll help keep you safe here!"
>You cough, cheeks tinted red, as the cafeteria falls silent and stares at you
>Oh god, she looks so proud of herself
>Rubbing your temples, you sigh
"Okay, okay. Look, can we meet somewhere and I'll tell you about it? Just please, for the love of god, stop yelling."
>Reality catches up to little miss do-gooder and she pales, looking around before nodding
>"Sorry! Um, sure? Where at?"
>You wrack your skull for an idea before settling on an idea
"The school pool, midnight tonight."
>"Sure! If that makes you feel safe, I'll see you then!"
>Sunset walks back to her group and conversation resumes, with your name on most everyone's lips
>>
>>29541868
Sweet! This is my second favorite story of yours.
>>
>>29541868
>Foursome.
FTFU.
>>
>>29542013
Oh god dammit, fuck everything on this fucking planet
>>
File: 1487814746517.png (602KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487814746517.png
602KB, 750x750px
>>29540508
>>
>>29542114
Sunset please, you're making a mess with the whipped cream
>>
>>29542114
Dude Sunny you need to lay off the mayo.
>>
>>29541868
>Okay Anon, congratulations, you've managed to get some alone time with literally the hottest girl in school so you can explain how you got all bruised up fucking a trio of former super-villains
"Well, when you say it that way, this all sounds stupid as fu-"
>'Creak'
>"Anon, you in here?"
>Ohshit, right, girl, use words you fuck!
"Uh, okay, so lemme jus-"
>She rushes over, practically inches from you
>"Who is it? Just give me names and I can go right to Twi, she'll help you! And don't worry, you'll be protected from them! Was it Gilda? Glimmer? Tri-mmff!?"
>You cut off her rambling with a finger to the lips as soon as you start seeing wisps of fire teasing from her hair, a sure sign of her excitement
>She's cute, in a exciteable, terrifying kind of way
>Tugging down the collar of your shirt with your free hand, you expose the bruise
"Sunset, chill, it's just a hickey."
>Quirking an eyebrow, you pull the silencing finger back, whipping it on the side of your pants
>Jeeze, she was hot to the touch!
>"A... hickey?"
>You kick your heels a bit, feeling more than a little weird about the whole situation
"Yeah... look, if I tell you about it, do you promise not to freak out again?"
>Sunset chews her bottom lip and nods
>So you explain the whole, sexy affair. The note, Sonata, her sisters, the bite...
>By the end of it, Sunset's face is as red as her hair
"... And that about sums it up. So, no bullies to hunt, got it, Sunset?"
>...
>"Sunset?"
>Shaking her head (and whipping a few errant flames around), she huffs, looking away
>"O-Okay, fine! So you just... did all that stuff and got a..."
"Hickey, Sunset."
>The way she's acting...
>There's no way
"You /did/ know what a hickey was before I told you, didn't you?"
>"Y-Yeah, of course! I know all about that sort of, um, thing!"
>Oho, methinks the lady doth protest too much
"You had no idea, did you? Sunset Shimmer, former Queen Bitch of Canterlot, and you had no clue about sex!"
>"I totally do!"
"Prove it."
>"Fine!"
>>
>>29542464
>"I got you yellow."
>"He doesn't want yellow."
>>
I've been cryogenically frozen waiting for Keaton to update Shimmering. Did it ever happen?
>>
>>29542491
no, but now you can join the rest of us in current year +1
>>
>>29542491
No but Zelda comes out next week.
>>
>>29540508
SNEAK PEAK:
>The green hooded girl snarls and wastes no time to begin charging towards Spider-Woman.
>She sticks her knife out like a spear, aimed to kill.
>“You’re fucking dead!” she howls.
>As if by instinct, however, the costumed figure grabs the hood’s knife-wielding arm, bends her elbow so the weapon faces upwards, and uses the brief opening of her opponent’s defenses to launch a powerful punch right into her stomach.
>“GUHKF!”
>The hood clutches her stomach, stumbling several steps back, hunched and dry-heaving.
>She still stands.
>Spider-Woman remedies with a sweeping kick to the green fiend’s ankles tripping the punk. >She lands on her back with great impact into a puddle of rainwater on the alley ground, the knife leaving her grip with clang across the pavement.
>Coughing and soaking wet, she struggles to merely rise up on her own knees.
>Naked of her weapon, she feels around desperately for the blade blindly in the dark night of the alley.
>Once she sees it, her hand reaches for the handle of the blade.
>“Yes! Got it!”
>But not for long.
>Spider-Woman quickly kicks the knife out of her hand, the metallic clang about a foot away from either of them.
>The arachnoid then adds a punch to green hood's face.
>Panting, Spider-Woman turns around to face the lavender-cloaked leader of these two other crooked girls.
>“Now who wants some more?” she asks angrily. “There's plenty more where that--”
>SLAP!
>...
>Spidey cups her cheek, just barely stumbling…
>She looks up, just barely able to see the grin under the lavender-hooded girl's hood through the light of the moonlight sky, highlighting the criminal's uniquely shaped lips that form such a cocky, yet sultry, smile.
>There’s a pause between the two as they merely stare off at one another.
>Then, Spider-Woman clenches her fists.
>“Oh, it’s on…”

This is just a little, little, little piece of the revamp/rebirth. Hope it's satisfactory.
>>
>>29542741
So,like, yeah...I'm still doing the rewrite. That is all.
>>
>>29542464
>prove it
Hoo boy
>>
>>29542464
gonna come back to this tomorrow, I'm fucking exhausted
Lewds WILL happen

>>29542741
Glad to see you back at it, Beans
That said, prolly shouldn't post it in the middle of the night
>>
Zombies and lichs in this thread
>>29542766
I figured out why I dislike your writing style.
It has no emotion, it reads like a script, only telling events with the occasional emotion-word. But from how you write it we don't know whom to root for while you manage to make everyone look unsympathetic.
A theatre script may be that way because the actors fill in the emotions, but that's the wrong medium pal.
It's uncanny
>>
>>29542976
>prolly shouldn't post it in the middle of the night
Usually don't, but i don't see why not
>>
>>29542989
I write scripts as well as act, and I do admit that I sometimes struggle with the problem that you've mentioned. This any better?

>Oh my god…
>That’s her…
>She.
>You just.
>...
>You shouldn’t be this excited.
>Spider-Woman proudly stands with her hands placed defiantly on her heavenly hips, your camera around her neck.
>Good lawdy them hips....
>You’re seeing her hips!
>UP CLOSE!
>They’re amazing…
>Strong, wide, fertil, muscular….
>Your heart beats longingly rather than out of fear at this point.
>She folds her arms and takes a sassy stance at the mechanical armed terror.
>You’re only three feet behind her, a strand of webbing on your back.
>You watch your hero work her magic.
>“You know, I’m familiar with the term “crashing in” but literally sending a crashed car that explodes through the wall? Yeah, that’s a bit much.”
>Her voice is a lot smoother than you thought it’d be.
>Younger sounding too.
>A bit higher as well, but just as nice to hear if not a bit more feisty.
>The trench-coated villain growls.
>“You think you’re so damn funny, don’t you? What with your clever nicknames...I’m Doctor Octopus, and I deserve to be addressed as such!”
>Spider-Woman scoffs.
>“Pssh, c’mon, lighten up. Doctor Octopus, Doc-Ock, Crockpot--it’s all the same, right?”
>You stare in wonder, your jaw down on the floor.
>Spidey looks at you.
>“So handsome, what’s she want with you? The pictures?”
>You nod.
“And more,” you say hoarsely, rubbing your neck. “She wants to know everything I know about you…”
>“That all?”
>You blush.
“Well she was...er, is...trying to kidnap me. For things. Dirty things.”
>Spider-Woman sighs, waving her finger at Doc-Ock like an irritated parent.
>“Tsk tsk! Honestly, Doc, I know you have a hard time with boys, but that doesn’t mean you can just take ‘em! Especially the cute ones!”
“I-I’m not cute…”
>>
>>29543083
I'd call that an improvement
There's less
>"......!" Person said
and
>..... Person did

It flows better.
>>
>>29540694
Based.
>>
>>29543083
>>29543003
>>29542766
>>29542741
Holy shit, the prodigal asshole returns, its been what, 8-9 months since you went off saying you were writing while fucking around in other threads?
>>
>>29543910
Oh, don't worry, I can still leave if that's what you want.
>>
>>29543934
Nah, I don't particularly care, you aren't important enough for that threat to hold any value. I'm just pointing out a fact.
>>
>>29543083
Please for the love God continue.
>>
>>29543934
Please, Beans, for god's sake, don't leave again
You're talented, you've got good ideas, and we don't own you
>>
>>29544270
....Keaton, why are you sucking up to the attention whore like he's your alcoholic father that abandoned you? Fuck him. If he gets off his ass and posts here long enough to be relevant again then by all means, but he just wants validation for being an asshat. Don't give it too him
>>29544223
you too.
>>
>>29541868
Sunset, why do you brain fail?
>>
>>29544319
Because I like his writing and he's literally done nothing to be demeaned?
He /just/ came back, after months, and that's your response?
Christ...

>>29544325
Because it's funny
>>
>>29544343
Keaton responding to him will only make it worse.
>>
>>29544346
You're right.
It's early, I haven't gotten myself together yet.
Makin coffee.
How's everyone else today?
>>
>>29544354
Getting ready to go to class.
>>
>>29543934
don't mind that guy
I didn't namefag my criticism ( >>29542989
) because I was on my phone and forgot,
While, yes, it was mostly negative and I was in a hurry.
So... no, it's not better. It's mocking hyperbole of emotional description in the begining, but then it dies down from 100 to 0 like hitting a brick wall.
You describe stuff well when you do it, but then again you can also get distracted by it.
If you write a single scene and half of it is "ZOMG HIPS!!!1" it just feels way too off...
it's mostly internal monologue with the protagonist not having his priorities in order, it takes half the scene to even know the protagonist is threatened ot held hostage, or that there are spectators in the fight who don't help because of reasons.

>>Oh my god…
>>That’s her…
>>She.
I don't know if you cut off a sentence here like he's interrupting his internal monologue himself, but it seems like it's as if you mean that „She.“ is the explaination as tho who is „her“ in the previous line.

>>You just.
I guess I was right with the interruption, because that is certainly not a stand alone thing.
Add a verb to „She.“ and end both these lines with a hypen, not a period.

>>...
>>You shouldn’t be this excited.
It's not clear if this is still the protagonists internal monologue and he's rebuking himself, or if this is just for the audience. The 3 dots before it seem like a pause as a connection to another thought.
You know you shouldn't be this excited. Would be the better option, as it both is clearer what form it is, a description of internal monologie, as opposed to the internal monologue itself

>>Spider-Woman proudly stands with her hands placed defiantly on her heavenly hips, your camera around her neck.
Adverb, adverb, adjective, combo!
The second statement seems odd as it doesn't have a verb, but the description wouldn't flow with the rest of the sentence
>>
>>29544521
>>Good lawdy them hips....
>>You’re seeing her hips!
>>UP CLOSE!
At this point the use of the word „hips“ almost already lost it's impact, it's become repetative

>>They’re amazing…
>>Strong, wide, fertil, muscular….
The last two adjectives don't describe the hips, but the stuff inside and around them.

>>Your heart beats longingly rather than out of fear at this point.
The word fear has no impact here, a quick/lazy reader flows over it. Nothing would indicate that the protagonist has felt fear in the near past.

>>She folds her arms and takes a sassy stance at the mechanical armed terror.
Pronoun game, not drastic but there has not been a female person in the last seven lines, at this point you should use a name again.
Also... „ mechanical armed terror“ that's the description you're going with? Really?

>>You’re only three feet behind her, a strand of webbing on your back.
Again, pronoun game, not drastic yet again, but you introduced two people, both of which are female.
It's also not clear if the protagonist is hanging in the air safely, or it was used to pull him away just now.
Either way, you just described the Spider-Woman and introduced a “terror”, I'm interested in that

>>You watch your hero work her magic.
Her magic is what? Talking to the villain? Because she's not doing anything right now.
>>
>>29544525
>>“You know, I’m familiar with the term “crashing in” but literally sending a crashed car that explodes through the wall? Yeah, that’s a bit much.”
This makes it seem like they were already mid conversation. It's not a one liner.
Also... what are you saying? A crashed car that exploded through the wall? What?
Was it already crashed? Did she use it? Did she make it explode? Is she patting herself on the back for making a pun while explaining it? What?

>>Her voice is a lot smoother than you thought it’d be.
>>Younger sounding too.
>>A bit higher as well, but just as nice to hear if not a bit more feisty.
Okay, let's focus on the one that's not a supervillain who probably just threatened you, but still on the object of desire. Because mating is more important than survival.

>>The trench-coated villain growls.
Who?
Oh, the mechanical armed terror. Got it.

>>“You think you’re so damn funny, don’t you? What with your clever nicknames...I’m Doctor Octopus, and I deserve to be addressed as such!”
What is she talking about? It's not like Sunset just said something about nicknames.
Is she feeling any emotion? Anger, pride, disgust, arrogance?

>>Spider-Woman scoffs.
>>“Pssh, c’mon, lighten up. Doctor Octopus, Doc-Ock, Crockpot--it’s all the same, right?”
Oh, here it is. Did you change stuff around?

>>You stare in wonder, your jaw down on the floor.
About... Spidey's playful banter? Isn't that what she does?
Even if he didn't know it, it's not common knowledge, you use a stupid hyperbole.
>>
>>29544532
>>Spidey looks at you.
She's turning away from the villain?

>>“So handsome, what’s she want with you? The pictures?”
>>You nod.
He confirms it.
>“And more,” you say hoarsely, rubbing your neck. “She wants to know everything I know about you…”
He even adds more, so why...

>>“That all?”
… is she pressing on? Her question was answered with bonus points.
There was nothing to give her any indication she should continue the questioning, but you know you wanted to get to the rest so you found a reason that simply doesn't make sense.

>>You blush.
>“Well she was...er, is...trying to kidnap me. For things. Dirty things.”
>>Spider-Woman sighs, waving her finger at Doc-Ock like an irritated parent.
>>“Tsk tsk! Honestly, Doc, I know you have a hard time with boys, but that doesn’t mean you can just take ‘em! Especially the cute ones!”
Sunset saying Ock is not allowed to kidnap people, /especially/ not certain ones makes Sunset look like a dick too, like she evaluates cute people over others.
If you want to get to the "I'm not cute" you could have said "even if", as in "even if they are cute and dress like they want someone to take them away." blowing a kiss to Anon.

>“I-I’m not cute…”
We don't know how the protagonist feels about that. Does he feel insulted, because men are supposed to be hot, not cute? Or flustered because the object of his own desire called him that? Is he superkeaton and gets embarrassed for no reason?
>>
>>29544538
Careful Untitled, Beans doesn't take being criticized very well.
>>
>>29544547
go big or go home
>>
>>29544552
Fair enough, your digits almost got it too. Maybe next time mate.
>>
File: Shimpool.jpg (2MB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Shimpool.jpg
2MB, 1500x1941px
>>
>>29540508
I kinda want to do a marvel zombie thing.
I got a great story in mind but I'm going to badly execute it.
>>
>>29546045
Eh, as long as you try to improve your writing as you go I'd read it.
>>
>>29546062
I'm just afraid that because of my poor writing skills I'll just fuck up the story.
Do you want me to write the concept I have for it but it could spoil the plan I have for it.
>>
>>29546105
Start with what you know about the character. Are they a high school/college student? What's a typical day for them? Do they have a job? Things like that.
>>
>>29546105
Hopefully you will continue it unlike the last person
>>
>>29546156
>>29546165
My plan is keep all the Marvel heroes and villains the same except for Spider-Man characters and the power ponies.
zombies appear and like the comic Sunset will probably be one of the first infected.
Sunset goes home and tries to attack Anon, her bite misses but the force of her attack pushes him out the window of their apartment.
I'm going to try to convey where Peter felt the guilt and remorse he had for killing MJ and May.
For example Peter kept his mask on because he couldn't stand looking at himself and what he has become.
So I have Anon's "death" to haunt her the same way.
Unknown to Sunset however, Anon was saved at the last second by Twilight.
The story is going to switch back and forth between a zombiefied gulit driven Sunset and Anon trying to survive with the very few living humans and heroes to preserve mankind.
>>
>>29546355
Cool. We had a guy who started a zombies idea but never finished it
>>
>>29546399
Actually it was me. I didn't like my previous concept.
>>
>>29546423
Well go for broke and do this>>29546355
just please don't bail on it, sounds like it could be a great idea.
>>
>>29546423
Oh. I still liked that one
>>
We have an anniversary coming up, how about a small writing contest?
>>
>>29546445
>>29546449
I'm currently working on it right now.
Sorry about my other green it just didn't work out.
>>
>>29546765
That’s fine. Glad to see it gonna happen again
>>
would you a vampire, /sup/?
>>
>>29547506
....gonna be a solid no from me.
>>
>>29547506
Yes, because that might get me some of that sweet, sweet immortality.
>>
>>29547506
I'd anything so long as it has a vagina and is consenting.
>>
File: attack the heart.gif (1MB, 653x367px) Image search: [Google]
attack the heart.gif
1MB, 653x367px
I apologize for not posting more of what will eventually be titled "Burning Sensation" in my pastebin for you all tonight.

Unfortunately, I underestimated the difficulty of a particular assignment and am, in no uncertain terms, scrambling to complete this damn thing.

Rest assured, you will get dominant, firey Sunset Shimmer having adorable, fumbling sex with anon under a shower. I'll dedicate my Friday to it.
>>
>>29547506
Rather her be the Phoniex
>>
>>29546683
I would, but my time is limited

>>29547506
Repends on what vampire lore to use

>>29548329
Das sad

>>29548556
Showersex is difficult, I understand your struggle, we should practise at times, keats
>>
File: Consecutive Normal keks.jpg (492KB, 1532x1472px) Image search: [Google]
Consecutive Normal keks.jpg
492KB, 1532x1472px
>>29549762
>Showersex is difficult; I understand your struggle, we should practice at times, keats
This is why I fucking love this thread. Also fixed your grammer.
>>
>>29549762
No bully
>>
>>29548556
>"I will dedicate my friday to shower sex."
>>
i was invited from pol to be here

t. redpilled imgur poster from previous thread
>>
Hello based turkroach and burger bro
>>
>>29550811
>>29550745
Hey guys, welcome I'm the roach
>>
File: TRUTH.jpg (295KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TRUTH.jpg
295KB, 800x1000px
>>29550811
how you doing faggot :D

http://imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
redpills

for solidly sake.
>>
so rarity a best ?
season 3 a worst?
and EQgirls a shit ?
>>
>>29550829
Agreed, except Octavia is best. Eqg is bad but sexy.
>>
File: 1462139823399.png (85KB, 657x651px) Image search: [Google]
1462139823399.png
85KB, 657x651px
>>29550837
the r34 is fine the edits are horrible

octavia is classy. better than dubstep pone.

you caught up on the new season so far ?
>>
>>29550843
I dropped it mid season, I know about the important events though.
>>
>>29550811
Heyo. Burger here
>>
>>29550848
im probaly behind but its pretty good slice of life animus.

sad they changed the changlings though. wouldve like to see more of them here and there between episodes in background ponies like a mistake or whats going on.

but cant hope for top quality foreshadowing in this based show.

what got you into the show ?

for me it was cute moe tastic shit this is even before i got into anime properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Ff4TYLPT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF6NXvUKfLs

music
>>
>>29550859
Rainbow Dash masturbation edit on youtube kek
>>
File: 1479604121474.jpg (218KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1479604121474.jpg
218KB, 1500x1800px
>>29550863
not like we wherent prepared for the fapining of our times. fanfics and smut are one and the same. escapism levels are impossible to comprehend.

we cause more butthurt than any furfag on this site so its always nice to be the super weapon of autism.
>>
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>29550870
I invited friends over from /pol/
>>
>>29550873
and i brought up the pone in pol
>>
>>29550873
Then would you kindly go back?
>>
>>29550881
but where you and this is a slow bread.

>>29550857
what got you into ze pone
>>
>>29550878
>>29550883
Wait, are you that dude that was banned for shimmposting?
>>
>>29550893
nope wrong faggots.
>>
>>29550881
Cant they stay? Pleaseee? We'll be very good. And I really like the green here :/
>>
>>29550895
Just be on your best behavior.
>>
File: 1469434468672.png (420KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469434468672.png
420KB, 900x720px
>>29550906
will do desu

is scary waifu good villian material ? likes to save random anons she likes from dangers and gets followed from the trail of the missing person after a crime. poor anon is in the wrong place and time everytime. something something villian gets turned into hero or gets worse with every release and recapture.
>>
>>29550906
Yes, bloke sir! Thank you, sir.

>>29550912
Are you having a stroke? I like the idea of a detective Anon trying to stop some nightmare creature though.
>>
>>29550921
but why stop it if you can marry it and change from a shity appartment into a new empire ?
>>
File: unnamed (3).gif (1MB, 511x287px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).gif
1MB, 511x287px
>>29550926
First you stop her, then you realize she just can't control it, you try to hide and help her but she goes wild and rapes you in nightmare form.
>>
File: 1455903833542.png (891KB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1455903833542.png
891KB, 1748x1181px
>>29550933
night mare form is unsettling in the sense that all your fears of social interaction and childhood issues, are blended in with sharp transitions of the sex. so your constantly going from sexy time to stress filled, sad laden dreams and back again.

oh and shes night mare form while sex to confuse you even more.
>>
>>29550939
Seems alright to me.
>>
>>29550955
with this atleast we'd get the greens to be more personel from the start and even more so when the lewd begins
>>
>>29550958
Dammit now I want a scary nightmare waifu green
>>
>>29550973
have it be lyra who steals magic from luna and merges with another character you like and blam human fetish and your half waifu aquired.
>>
>>29550973
>>29550998
Okay, its great you two are here, but seriously, drop the names or make some green, only writefags or drawfags get names here. The rest of us are anonymous.
>>29550939
>>29550933
>>29550921
>>29550926
>>29550912
Neat idea though, snuggle the evil out of her, or at least make her less depressed.
>>
Sooo... Someone sent me a rose today. No cards or anything just; To Defiant With Love. I can think of just 1 person that might have done it but she's married so probably not her.

What do?
>>
>>29551202
IRL?
>>
>>29551202
....hope its not a dude or a trap, then take long walks in alleys? Did you tell anyone who you are, or did you know anyone that knows you write here? Buy a gun and go /k/ommando for a bit (literally). There are a lot of ideas, solutions, and problems for this. And seeing as we are a /sup/ thread where the villainesses routinely try to kidnap the protag, you might be bonned. Oh, call the cops, always forget about them.
>>29551508
also this?
>>
>>29551508
Yes IRL.

>>29551519
It didn't say Defiant literally I just put it instead of my name, but you might be right s/he might be a stalker. I am kinda scaroused.
>>
>>29551573
Forgot name
>>
>>29551576
...as long as its not a dude or a trap, both the fake girl and the "catch you by surprise and cut out a kidney", then try and go for it. Oh and the natural, so long as none of your friends and female acquaintances don't mysteriously die or get injured, that's a big no no.
>>
File: 15664645626.jpg (22KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15664645626.jpg
22KB, 1280x720px
>>29551573
BEST OF LUCK!
>>
>>29551601
>>29551608
Well, we'll see. It seems like my yandere fantasy might become a reality afterall.
>>
File: 1462861104907.png (111KB, 338x378px) Image search: [Google]
1462861104907.png
111KB, 338x378px
>>29551612
Just don't die on us, and may the person following you not be of shit taste. Good luck Snake.
>>
>>29551633
Thx, I'll keep you guys updated if anything else happens.
>>
>>29544521
>>29544525
>>29544532
>>29544538
Probably gonna rewrite this entire sequence now for the better. I think why the way things are almost misplaced is because I'm pretty much erasing certain old sentences, tweaking new ones, and moving others around. Thanks for taking the time to write all this man. I've completely redone a scene with all this in mind. I hope it turns out better than what it initially was. You're a god.

>>29544552
Actually, I really appreciate super-criticism, and untitled's criticism is some of the best you'll see on this whole board, and I think it's legitimately helped me in several newer stories I've been pre-writing.

See you all soon, those of you who still kinda find me decent.
>>
What the /fuck/ did I wake up to?
What was that string of nonsense posts?
Defiant has a stalker?
What?
>>
>>29552059
Everyone is getting high as balls today. Just roll with it.
>>
>>29552059
Today was a good day
>>
>>29552059
It's not my job to know what happens around here. I got a life that's going down a staircase of madness
>>
>>29534679
>You expected that your powers would be exposed to someone at some point
>However being exposed to the whole school was different, especially in such gruesome fashion
>You didn't have much option now
"Su, take over, we run." You whisper and your broken body turns into a heap of water which later takes the shape of a slender and well-shaped frame of a young woman, still retaining her transparency
>People around were really freaked out now, if they somehow weren't before
>Some of them actually take off running
>Su however doesn't pay them as much attention as you do and just starts gathering your blood and brain matter from the ground
>As they enter her body, they disperse and move around in her ever circulating fluid form
>You need those pieces if you want to preserve your body mass, your flesh does not regenerate like living flesh does
>First the pieces need to slowly dissolve into Su's liquid form, then when you change places with her your injuries will be healed
>Premature body swap will leave the parts in different places of your body and your healing will stop until you swap again
>You can use animal flesh to heal, but after the process you feel ill and weak for a couple of days
>"Got it all, where to?" She asks loudly, never the subtle one
>You conjure a hallucination of yourself
~First home, then... I don't know we may have to hide for sometime~
>She nods and rapidly streams along the road, towards your home

>Be Rainbow Dash
>You've seen some shit
>That reclusive kid from your history class just got his head exploded and then turned into a water lady
>Now he's... she's? They are? Anyway, running away
>With quite a speed too, but you think you can run faster, so you decide to follow

That's all for now, more later if my stalker doesn't kidnap or murder me
>>
>>29553240
Good luck with that, though you might get lucky, she may just have you marry her and have your kids. I recommend eating a lot of fruit.
>>
>>29553240
At leastyou wrote something. I got nothing for lovecraft Anon
>>
File: 1445870562246.png (61KB, 738x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445870562246.png
61KB, 738x576px
Still writing the Sunset thing, I promise!
Just trying to make it sweet-yet-satisfying
>>
File: 1487987696804.png (529KB, 912x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1487987696804.png
529KB, 912x1094px
>>29555028
Take your time. I'd rather it be as good as you can make it and take a little more time to get to us, then posted now but be utter shit. Also, have a lewd Sunset.
>>
>>29542464
>Holy shit that worked
"Uh, whuh-"
>"C'mon!"
>Sunset grabs you by the wrist and starts forcefully dragging your ass off to the showers
>Anon, you've made a mistake
>A sexy, sexy mistake
>Shoving the door open, she all but tosses you against the cool tile wall beneath a showerhead
>"Shirt. Pants. Lose 'em. Now!"
>Something has gone awry
>You just wanted to tease her, now she's gonna Carrie you in the ladies showers!
>Dad always told you this would happen one day!
>With a gulp, you carefully unzip and kick off your pants, leaving you clad in boxers and sporting a tent you could hang a flag from
>Damn your addiction to dangerous women!
>To her credit, Sunset only hesitates for a moment before pushing you down into a seating position on the cold as fuck tiles
>She follows, kneeling in front of you, glaring at your covered, stubborn arousal
>Silence drags on until you clear your throat
"So, uh, are you gonna-"
>"Shut it, I'm just..."
>She falters again, her blush returning, which only makes your arousal twitch and stiffen
"Stalling for time?"
>"N-No!"
>A little flare from her hair reminds you that, fumbling virgin or not, Sunset could still flash-fry you if you push her
"Okay, okay, you aren't stalling! You're just... gearing up to off my boxers, yeah?"
>The red-head give you a look you can't really decipher, so you shrug
"Baby steps?"
>Sunset nods and takes a breath, reaching out to your crotch tentatively
>"Right... baby steps... Icandothis"
>>
>>29555785
>Sunset tugs your boxers down, exposing your poor ass to the frigid tile
"Cold!"
>"Oh! Right, sorry!"
>Sunset takes your hand in hers and suddenly the cold gives way to a full-body warmth that reminds you of stretching out in front of a fireplace
"Woah..."
>Toasty!
>She gives you a small smile, tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear
>"Better? Good. Just keep hold of my hand and you should stay pretty warm..."
>Idly, you lace finger with her
>She doesn't pull away
>L-Lewd
>But again, her focus is drawn down to your cock, before finally she takes you in hand with a gentle, soft grip
>"Huh... it's... different."
>You keep your comments to yourself for once, letting her explore while you bask in the heavenly warmth and attention
>This was so different from the Dazzlings
>Sweeter, more naive
>Eventually, though, you have to speak up, no matter how much you enjoy a good handy
"Shouldn't, ah, you get naked too?"
>The comment draws Sunset out of her revery and the smooth tenderness of her explorative hand leaves you
>"Right, for the, uh, the sex, yeah..."
>She chews her lip, which you can't help but find adorable
"Y'know, we don't have to.."
>And that cute expression vanishes, replaced by a determined glare
>"What, don't think I can do it?"
>Oh god dammit
>That warming hand is yanked away and replaced with the shocking cold of the shower floor as Sunset stands up and starts stripping down angrily, tossing her shed clothing into a pile, panties and all
>Standing in front of you, hands on her generous hips, is Sunset Shimmer
>Goddamn you, you aren't sure what's sexier, submissive Sunset or dominant Sunset!
>Then she flicks on the shower and douses you in a spray of cold water that forces out a totally-manly shriek from you
>Okay, changed your mind, Dominant Sunset is a bitch!
>"Heh, sorry, but if we're doing this, I don't want to burn you if I get a little wild."
>Sunset bends down low, giving you a face-full of smug
>"Assuming you can even do that."
>>
>>29555792
>Oh, you'll fucking show her
>But for now, you play nice, putting on a strained smile and locking eyes
"We'll just have to see, huh, princess?"
>She huffs and carefully gets down on her knees, her hips kissing yours and returning that comforting warmth, only slightly dampend by the constant staccato of the shower
>It's weird, being in this position again, with a beautiful mutant girl in your lap and doused in water
>The pause in dialogue gives Sunset time to think too, obviously debating the benefits of proving herself versus losing her virginity
>Her hand reaching down to line your cock up with her pussy was a pretty clear indicator of her decision
>Slowly, Sunset sinks down, shuddering as you pierce her wall but not stopping until her hips kiss yours, leaving you surrounded by her vice-like heat
>"F-Fuck~..."
"F-Fuck~...
>You sit there together, soaked, panting, adjusting to the sensation
>Your vision is filled with Sunset's flushed face and gorgeous eyes, her long hair framing her face in vines of crimson and gold
>She's the one to make the first move, awkward and halting as it is, lifting her hips in short, uneven motions
"H-Here, let me help..."
>You reach out to take her hips, trying to change her movements into something more steady and pleasurable
>Sunset pauses, but thankfully goes with it, allowing you to guide her hips
>Your shared moans are muffled by the constant fall of water but something you do notice is the volume of steam as the pace increases
>As it turns out, in the heat of the moment, little miss badass turns into a human sauna
>The meaty slaps of your fucking echo off the tiled walls, mixing with the moans and water as your vision is obscured
>Still, you're pretty proud of the effect
>You can feel yourself getting close
>Gotta warn her
"S-Sunset, I'm-MPH!"
>She cuts you off with a kiss, hugging you tight as her body shakes on top of yours, the two of you sharing a moment of total bliss
>>
>>29555798
>Slowly the blanket of heat ebbs away, just leaving the two of you, curled together beneath the cascade of cool, cleansing water
".... Sunset?"
>"...Zzzzz..."
>God dammit

http://pastebin.com/uFRYAqki

FINALLY
>>
File: 200% Hard.png (170KB, 428x666px) Image search: [Google]
200% Hard.png
170KB, 428x666px
>>29555785
>>29555792
>>29555798
>>29555805
Gotta love stumbling virgin sex. Nice work keaton!
>>
>>29555855
I'm sorry it took me so long, my friend asked me to go over to his apartment to take care of his kitten while he's away and shit kind of snowballed from there.

Sleeping in until noon did not help things.

But, I did it, and the pastebin is there for anyone who doesn't want to scroll through half a thread to get their jollies.
>>
File: 1461170782109.png (892KB, 3354x3470px) Image search: [Google]
1461170782109.png
892KB, 3354x3470px
>>29555885
It's all good man. You got an update out, and that's what matters.
>>
>>29556284
I just don't know what the followup is going to be.
I'm still spinning my wheels with Shimmering, and this stuff is fun, but I have no idea what to do next.

The general premise is easy enough, but I dunno.

If anyone has any ideas, shout them out to me. Something might stick.
>>
>>29556323
You could just write some Slice of life shit for This green.
>>
>>29556386
True, it ain't all gonna be smut
Hell, I was considering stopping it before the sex, with Sunset saying no and the both of them just hanging out and getting a pizza the next day.
>>
>>29555805
Got undescriptive right at the good parts.
How does either of them know how to kiss?
On another note women with a fever and only slightly raised temp feel different, we also should try that at times, keats
>>
>>29553262
Stop feeding into my fantasies anon!

>>29554542
It's okay trepp, we all have times that we're out of it

>>29555805
Keaton you glorious bastard. I'd hold your hands if you were here.
>>
File: Sleep tight Sunner-Bunner.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep tight Sunner-Bunner.gif
2MB, 640x360px
Good night thread.
>>
>>29557367
It's noon
>>
>>29557693
>what are timezones
>>
>>29557018
>tfw when you will never have a yandere girlfriend that want you to breed her stupid
Bad feels man.
>>
File: praise the sunset.png (180KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
praise the sunset.png
180KB, 1125x1500px
>>29556956
It's a weakness of mine, I'll admit
Also, lewd.

That said, good morning, everyone!
>>
>>29558121
you're not refusing anymore, that's good
good morning, keats

I need help with superhero names
>>
>>29558137
I can help with this thing. What've you got?
>>
>>29558164
>I can help with this thing. What've you got?
the yet unnamed rest of the gang
AJ, Rainbow, Rarity and Fluttershy

I'm not content with Pinkie as Ms. Believe, yet having it strange is kinda the point.
Twilight A was Matterhorn, and Twilight B was the Iron Mage
I think I'm quite okay with what I have for Rainbow and Fluttershy right now,
AJ and Rarity still cause me a headache
>>
>>29558188
Ah, okay
>>
>>29558216
>Ah, okay
that's not the answer I hoped for
>>
>>29558431
Sorry, I'll admit to not having much of a thought on how to help.
>>
>>
>>29558188
Well, what are their powers/abilities?
>>
>>29559506
AJ: super strength and durability
Rainbow: flight and speed
Fluttershy: flight and healing
Rarity: some form of telekinesis, creation of light constructs and shields
>>
>>29559598
I might have a few ideas
>>
>>29559641
There is a medical emergency on an airplane. The steward askes through the cabin: "Is there a doctor on board?" Treppahcs stands up, raises his hand and announces proudly: "Yes." Then he sits back down again.

do you want the whole forehead-to-the-carpet thing as I pray onto you to share your wisdom?
>>
>>29559670
Nope.

AJ could be something like Striker
Futtershy could be Angel, Mercy or Medic. I've been playing Overwatch a bit too much.
RD's name could be Blur
As for Rarity, I see Crystal Light as a decent name

And yes I would do that Untitled
>>
>>29559702
>Futtershy could be Angel, Mercy or Medic. I've been playing Overwatch a bit too much.

remember when I said I have something for Fluttershy? It was Mercy, and Sunset hadn't had the heart to tell her it's from a game where someone has the exact same powers.
>>
>>29559780
I'm slowly going crazy from trying to write 3 stories at the same time and I'm just trying to be helpful
>>
>>29559812
that hasn't happened yet, I just said here: >>29558188 that I have something for Fluttershy
>>
>>29559812
We told you, you should have just focused on one story at a time.
>>
>>29546683
nobody?
>>
>>29559846
It's more of brainstorming at the moment
>>
>>29559901
I mean, nobody's suggested anything.
>>
>>29560092
a Spider-Shim origins story
>>
File: Alex_mercer.jpg (99KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_mercer.jpg
99KB, 1000x750px
>>29560092
>>29559901
What about a story with Anon having pic related as a power, and Spider Woman mistakes him as another Carnage?
>>
>>29560568
We were gonna have an Alex Mercer in pirate story I think but then we lost contact with Captain
>>
>>29560920
I'm pretty sure it was just a random role and nothing was gonna come of it. Speaking of, did anyone save the link for the random power generator, my nerd needs to find something to do.
>>
>>29560985
You mean this?
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
>>
File: Rainbow_of_death.jpg (61KB, 1147x641px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_of_death.jpg
61KB, 1147x641px
>>29561062
>Rainbow Fire Generation
aww yea
>>
>>29561099
>Belief Dependent Physiology

I can work with that.
I look how I do because either I believe so or because someone else does. That's quite the double-edged sword.
>>
File: 3622758-doomsday+1.png (909KB, 732x960px) Image search: [Google]
3622758-doomsday+1.png
909KB, 732x960px
>>29561062
>Reactionary Immunity
We doomsday now.
>>
>>29553240
>You take of running after them, careful not to draw too much attention to yourself
>You shouldn't be following that thing
>You know that much, it's dangerous
>But the way he just shook it off like nothing was kinda awesome
>Then turning into water made it even more awesome
>So you gotta talk to him... her... Ah whatever!
>What do you plan on saying? That's a good question
>You have no idea
>'Hey, water lady I think you are very cool!'
>Nah, that's stupid
>Maybe you should ask them their names first
>Kinda emberassing but you don't even know the guy's name since you didn't need to talk to him
>You know he's good with history, he challenges Miss Luna all the time
>However, you don't really listen to the class so... yeah
>It's strange that they didn't notice you by now
>Maybe it's because all the people running from a moving heap of water that's distracting them
>Either way, you are glad that they don't attack you, that would be scary

>Be Su
>You are well aware of the girl that's following you and so is Anon
>Shared information of senses and all
>You just lack a good response to the situation
>If you were just responsible of your own, you'd just kill her
>However, Anon doesn't want that and this is a world where killing of humans is a huge taboo
>Other ways of stopping her either requires you to halt your running or hurt her
>Both of which are for some reason not acceptable for Anon
>He's convinced about trying a diplomatic approach, which you find tedious
>Man knows how to get what he wants though
>He can deny you access to his body since you are an invasive consciousness
>He said no strawberry icecream ever again
>Yeah, you really like strawberry icecream
>It'll be a sad day when Anon dies and you return back to ethereal plane
>>
>>29561062
Sweet.
>>29561159
oh shit...mama.
>>
>>29561159
>doomsday
I'm sure we have some spare superman laying around
>>
>>29561099
....do you shit rainbow fire like a unicorn?
>>
File: puking_rainbows.gif (632KB, 485x270px) Image search: [Google]
puking_rainbows.gif
632KB, 485x270px
>>29561423
no, but I'm skilled at giving the oral treatment
>>
>>29561340
Rainbow, there will be words.
>>
>>29561432
I don't even...wat? Does that mean you will give rainbow burns on a dick when you blow them?, tone it down. Just get lipstick, a lot less painful...unless their into that.
>>
>>29561340
The idea of interdimensional thought beings being jealous of mundane shit we have amuses me. I like to imagine shogoths trading secrets for M&Ms.
>>
>>29561340
Really liking it so far.
>>
>>29561452
it means
anal is yes, deepthroat is no
>>
>>29561529
....that makes no sense whatsoever, you do know oral is with your mouth right?
>>
>>29561543
where the dangerous rainbow stuff comes from
>>
>>29561555
What are you even trying to say here? Are you having a stroke mid joke attempt?
>>
>>29561579
maybe...
i'm bad at this

moving on
>>
>>29561433
Check'd
>>29561463
>>29561479
Glad you guys are enjoying, I was gonna write another update but it's getting really late here, sorry.

I did update the pastebin though.
>>
>>29561600
Fair enough.
>>29561606
Nice work, cant wait to see more.
>>
He's saying he breathes rainbow fire, it doesn't come out his ass.
>>
>>29561652
I know that, I made a joke, then his response just made it confusing as to what he was talking about.
>>
>>29561600
good idea
>>
>>29540508
>flattop M4 Carbine with XM177 suppressor and M203 grenade launcher
>also some kind of zipgun made by the slow kid in metal shop
>no spare ammo for either of them
>the perky Lunabewbies suggest she's not wearing body armor either

0/10 would not operate with tactically, but she does have my respect for using iron sights instead of an optic on the M4.

Sincerely, /k/
>>
>>29562924
I know some of these words
>>
>>29561062
>omnipotence
Now I know if you're going to finish your story or not.
>>
>>29564432
This knowledge is not meant for human beings
>>
File: insinuate.jpg (45KB, 511x480px) Image search: [Google]
insinuate.jpg
45KB, 511x480px
>>29564639
>implying anyone here counts as human
>>
>>29564997
>intensity implyifies
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1483836233081.png (209KB, 421x766px) Image search: [Google]
1483836233081.png
209KB, 421x766px
I'll see what I can do about getting some green posted when I get home from work.
>>
File: 1488146262868.gif (550KB, 786x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488146262868.gif
550KB, 786x650px
>>29540508
>When you're raving with the girls then remembered you left Anon on the roof.
>>
>>29568581
Sunset will be give the cold shoulder and sleeping on the couch for awhile
>>
>>29569333
Bad grammar, but understandable idea, TO THE COUCH HORSE GIRL! Also checked.
>>
>>29561340
>As you slither and try to ponder a way to gain access to more strawberry icecream after Anon's inevitable death, you reach your destination
>Which would be Anon's house
>As you understand, it doesn't really belong to him, but rather his elders permit him to stay there
>You can't open the door in this form because it's locked
>The keys you need are in Anon's body along with his clothes and what all
>It's weird how this swapping thing works
>Your bodies are simultaneously bound to ethereal and material planes
>When Anon's body fades into ethereal realm your form is able to seep into the material world
>Because unlike ethereal world, two objects can't occupy the same space at the same time in material world
>Not without causing a rip in the dimension anyway
>Well, since you can't open the door, you just leak through the cracks and into the house
>Which turns those brain chunks you were carrying into mush
>Not that it matters, actually they might dissolve faster so it's a good thing
>You turn around and unlock the door, leaving it halfway open
>Since you are in the house you can stop now and wait for the girl to catch up
>She should come in any second now
>Yeah...
>Almost there...
>...
>Where is she?
>Did that idiot lost you after you left her eye sight?

>Be Rainbow Dash
>Water lady just went through the door
>You were just thinking about what to do when the door opened
>Is this an invitation? Did she know you were following her?
>Well, it would be stranger if she didn't know, but still...
>Should you go in? This is starting to get a bit too real
>Maybe you should just-
>The door swings open, halting your thoughts
>Water lady is looking at you behind the threshold
>You two just stare at each other for a while before she breaks the silence
>"Are you coming in or not? Stop wasting time."
>You should say something before she gives up on you
"H-Hey water lady, I think you are very cool!"
>Fuck
>>
>>29569397
HYPE!
>>
>>29569397
Nice update, but this line is a little jacked.
>Did that idiot lost you
try loose* instead of lost.
>>
>>29569397
>You can't really tell the look on her face right now since she is transparent, but you'd imagine an annoyed one
>"You should have let me kill her." She says
>Maybe you should run
>"I'm inviting her in and she's just standing there"
>Who's she talking to?
>"After this, you are buying me that icecream. I don't care about For Honor"
>She then suddenly gushes towards you and lifts you up
>It's cold and wet and it makes you yelp, but before you can do anything you are inside the house, sitting on the floor
>"There, she's inside. You can talk to her or whatever." Water lady then shifts into a more familiar person
>"Hi." He says with a nervous smile
>You can't help but stare at his cracked and caved in forehead
>His nose is bent sideways and he's missing some of his teeth
>You must've seemed scared, you are scared, because he tries to calm you down
>"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just wanna talk." He raises his hand as a sign of non-agression. "You don't have to look at me if you don't want to," he adds, "I know I'm a mess right now"
>You did want to talk to him so this is your chance now
>You rise back on your feet while looking away
>It makes you feel faint seeing him this close
>Atleast he looks friendly
"I uh... I don't know your name" You mumble
>"It's Anonymous. Nice to meet you, Rainbow Dash, right?"
>You nod, unsure of how to proceed this conversation
>Thankfully he doesn't wait on you
>"And uh, you met Su or water lady as you called her." He lets out a nervous chuckle
>Awkwardness is palpable in the air
"What is she?" You ask. "What are you?"
>"She's a water elemental." He looks to the corner for a moment. "Or an essence as she wants to be called and me... Well, I'm dead. Kinda, but not really. It's a long story."
"Is that why you can still walk and talk with your head smashed to the pavement?"
>"Yeah, basically." You feel yourself getting a bit more comfortable
"So you turn into that woman, Su?" He nods. "Is she like, inside you?"
>>
>>29569825
>"It's more that we occupy the same point on two different planes of existance."
"Yeah, I don't get it." He shrugges. "I think it was really awesome though! I thought you were done for, but you were all like, ' 'Tis but a flesh wound!' and then you turned into water, flowing through the streets while everyone is trying to run away and-"
>You realize that you are geting carried away
*Ahem* "Yeah, uh, it was awesome."
>"Thanks?" He says. "You've got some balls too, running after us like that. You know how hard it was to keep Su from killing you?"
>You both share a half-hearted laugh before silence falls once again
>This time you break it
"So, what will you do now?"
>He sighs, "I'm not sure, definitely not going to school after this though. I think I'll find somewhere to hide, atleast until this all blows over. My parents will be really worried, but there is not much I can do about that."
"So, where will you go?" You ask
>"I thought maybe I can find some abandoned building or something to stay and I can go out at night to buy food and stuff. I got a hoodie so it should cover my head until I heal."
>You have an good idea
>It's a bad good idea
>You shouldn't do it
>It's dangerous
"You could..."
>Don't do it
"...come to..."
>Oh, you MORON
"...my place."
>Nice work dumbass, you really did it this time
>"R-Really?" He asks. "Are you sure?"
"Yeah, it's just me and my dad, and he works abroad so he rarely comes home." You start counting the benefits
>Because you are a dumbass
"That way you would have an actual place to stay and you wouldn't have to go out at all, I can get whatever you need!"
>"But... You just met me?"
>He's right, but you are commited to this now
"You didn't kill me, so I'd say we are off to a good start" You look at him and smile, but it doesn't take you long to turn away again
>Another short silence follows before he speaks
>"I'm gonna go get my stuff then"
"Yeah, I'm waiting"
>You have some interesting times ahead of you
>>
>>29570186
Phew, done for now. Hope you guys like it

>>29569559
Yeah gonna keep that 'did'+'verb' interaction in mind. I think you meant "lose" btw

>>29569433
Check'd. Hope it was worth the HYPE!
>>
>>29570211
It was worth the hype, also a check for you good sir.
>>
>>29570211
I think I just dragged out the wording on lose/loose, not really sure which, I'm just sure lost wasn't the right word there.
>>
File: 1461553909174.png (718KB, 4037x4476px) Image search: [Google]
1461553909174.png
718KB, 4037x4476px
>>29570211
I'm loving the way that you are doing the world building in this.
>>
>>29570186
Cant wait to see where this is going to go, I wonder what her dad will say when he sees a water possessed zombie in his house.
>>
>>29569333
>>29570333
holy shit....WE SHARE DIGITS!
>>
>>29570251
>>29570264
>>29570278
>>29570333 (Dem trips, check'd)
Glad you guys enjoy it. I love world building, it's one of my favorite things to do while writing

It definitely should've been lose instead of lost, you are right.
>>
>>29566975
Slight correction to this, I'll have to post what I've got tomorrow night, had a coworker call in sick for tomorrow morning, going to have to work a double.
>>
File: VqEj1Pl.gif (888KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
VqEj1Pl.gif
888KB, 450x252px
>>29568581
>>29569333
"I can't believe you left me on a roof of a skyscraper. Again."
>"Anon I'm so so sorry I had a busy day with villains."
"And raving."
>"The gir-"
"Not hearing it."
>"I can make it up to."
"How can you make up for leaving me on a top of a skyscrap-"
>"I'll let you do anal."
>Anon does gif related.
>>
I'll have an update for tomorrow
>>
Page9
>>
File: 1283395.png (1MB, 3040x4280px) Image search: [Google]
1283395.png
1MB, 3040x4280px
>>29571529
"Sunset we already do anal and fairly frequently at that, I think Rarity knows what's going on and doesn't believe you when you ask her to repair your suit due to 'villian damage's."
>"But-"
"Exactly. Now I can think of a few things you can do to make it up to me."
Anon then leaves a dress out (pic related maybe) with a note telling Sunset to get ready and meet him at the address that was also on the note. It leads to a restaurant and Anon tells Sunset all he wants it one night on the town where Sunset forget all about superheroing regardless of what happens.They either have a magical night or Sunset can't sick to it and flakes to do her superhero thing and Anon gets a free pass for life.
>>
File: 2prbshx.jpg (38KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
2prbshx.jpg
38KB, 460x600px
Sunset irl
>>
>>29573836
10/10 would smash
>>
>>29573836
Who?
>>
>>29573877
I think that's the cosplayer from the shimmer thread?
>>
>>29574266
So someone in another thread knew how to use edit tools and found a cam girl. What else is new?
>>
>>29574266
>>29574274
Kek
I just saw it on /pol/ memeball thread and thought she looked like shimmer
>>
>>29573495
Sunset would be fidgeting the whole time
>>
>>29540508
>Sunset will never sing to you.
https://clyp.it/q5dz4aqe
>>
File: 1483484124718.jpg (28KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
1483484124718.jpg
28KB, 600x557px
>>29574744
>>
File: 1476022865923.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
1476022865923.png
83KB, 790x773px
>>29574744
Why must you do this?
>>
File: 1470378478724.jpg (67KB, 316x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1470378478724.jpg
67KB, 316x1381px
>>29574744
>>
File: pFbbhve.jpg (38KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
pFbbhve.jpg
38KB, 400x320px
>>29574744
>>
>>29574744
>Implying any one would sing to me or anyone here
So I found the crazy person.
>>
>>29540624
>Even through the still pressed atmosphere of Twilight- SciTwi's kidnapping, you manage to have fun with the girls.
>Most of the morning is spent coming up with names, be it for each other or the team.
>'Secretbolts' did seem to stuck, everything else seems quite contrived, and 'Secretbolts' does deliver the message of what it's supposed to be about.
>You're still Spider-Woman, Pinkie's Ms. Believe, and Princess Twilight (who is only a honorary member) has taken the name Matterhorn a while back.
>It was quite the story she told of being sucked through a fantasy-come-reality spell into a comic book where she had to take the role of a hero there.
>As that particular name wasn't known on Earth, she's able to use it.
>Her equestrian friends would have names as well, but everyone agreed that you might want to stay away from them.
>For one, there is still a possibility that they show up at one point, and they have dibs on those names, technically speaking.
>In addition to that, the names somewhat told a bit of the power too, yet the powerset they have had in the equestrian comic book, and the powerset that their Earth-versions have are different.
>The most similar one was Rarity who could create constructs of light which she can use as means of transportation or as shields.
>Well, maybe Applejack too, who is strong and would probably still be able to use a lasso, but not in any super-heroic way.
>When it comes to names she also was taken aback the most.
>As the leader she was urged to take on a military rank before any name, like captain.
>Yet she thinks it would be disrespectful to those who have actually worked to achieve such a title.
>>
>>29575456
>The argument that in the hierarchy of the Secretbolts she was the leader and that they can take any titles they want didn't sit right with her either, but captain still stuck around.
>One can rarely choose their own nickname, and captain stuck around for her, while she had been jokingly been called every noun they could think of and have put 'captain' in front of it.
>Rainbow was forbidden to use 'Dash' as her name as it was already her name.
>'Captain Awesome' was instantly shut down by Applejack, while 'Miss Awesome' was only met with a 'oh, come on'.
>The one that suited her the most was 'Blitz', the German word for 'lightning', which was only a single syllable long and faster to say.
>Only the German-part of it put her off.
>She's also still somewhat pissed that she's not able to transform by herself.
>In her regular form, she was about as fast as your enhanced speed, but that was benign when it's compared to her transformed self.
>Fluttershy simply said she likes 'Mercy' and you had to have the heart to tell her that's a support character from a video game with very similar abilities.
>Then she simply switched to 'Grace', and you start to wonder why everyone else has such difficulties if it comes so natural and easy to Fluttershy.
>It took her about five seconds what everyone else has barely accomplished... well, ever since they started their crime-fighting.
>Rarity had only minor troubles as well.
>She's studying architecture, and she can make constructs of light she can use in various ways, even if they fade with time.
>She did, however, manage to craft a name.
>'The Architectress', claiming it was euphonious, snd that she liked the way the voiceless dental and velar when ending into two alveolar consonants...
>You lost her on the explaination of pronounciation as you know her nickname will end up being 'Archie'.
>>
>>29575472
stupid untitled, learn how to start and end scenes properly
>>
>>29575503
And your sentences, I mean what is this?
>Fluttershy simply said she likes 'Mercy' and you had to have the heart to tell her that's a support character from a video game with very similar abilities.
You goofed several times as well besides this.
>>
No update on Lovecraftian Anon. It's on hiatus since i can't write anything for it
>>
>>29576903
Fair enough mate, just get the stuff you can do for now out.
>>
>>29576939
I will.
>>
Any Ideas for a power-set for Zecora? I'm thinking either Storm or Etrigan.
>>
>>29577785
I don't know Etrigan, but Storm could work.
>>
>>29577812
He's a demon that was bound to jason blood. He also only speaks in rhyme.
>>
>>29578046
Ehhh, to violent for Zecorea, Storm or some other witch doctor esq person would work.
>>
>>29578100
Hmm. Maybe Papa Midnight?
>>
File: Etrigan.jpg (780KB, 2000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Etrigan.jpg
780KB, 2000x1325px
>>29578046
Ah, Etrigan.

He is bound by a spell that permits him only to speak in rhyming iambic pentameter.

He's also rather ultraviolent, in a 1990s comics darker-n-edgier kind of way, so I don't see him or anything about him being a good fit for poni.

On the other hand, a rap battle between Etrigan and Zecora could be hilarious.
>>
>>29578139
That would be interesting
>>
>>29576903
It's ok bro, we all have some hard time writing occasionally
>>
>>29578229
muh body proportions
>>
>>29579051
Thanks. I got ideas but they don't seem to go together
>>
>>29580661
Make a bunch of post-it notes and put them on a dart board?
>>
>>29581189
I tried that and the ideas were all jumbled up. for some reason I got spaghetti monster, inuendos, Dazzlings and curb stomp on the first try
>>
>>29581266
I mean...it sounds entertaining? Maybe you should take a break and do a simple Tonic update.
>>
>>29581277
yeah. you're right, now I need to see where I left off
>>
File: 1488217904200.png (918KB, 602x936px) Image search: [Google]
1488217904200.png
918KB, 602x936px
>>29540508
>"Hey Tiger, you want to ditch this lame dance and have some fun?"
Sunset meant swinging around the city.
Do you know how uncomfortable it is to swing around at 30 MPH with a boner?
>>
>>29581953
Very, i would say
>>
TIL around the same time "Captain America - Sam Wilson (2015-2017)" started, another comicbook called "Captain America - White (2015)" was a thing
>>
>>29582301
Wat?
>>
File: captain-america-white-cover.jpg (323KB, 1596x2394px) Image search: [Google]
captain-america-white-cover.jpg
323KB, 1596x2394px
>>29582756
>>
>>29582777
HAIL HYDRA!
>>
>>29582777
That's interesting. What's the story?
>>
>>29583251
i have a lot to catch up on, I have yet to give it a read.
At the moment I indulged into Vote Loki, which was... fun?
>>
File: 1488322233475.jpg (760KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1488322233475.jpg
760KB, 2400x1350px
>>29540508
>You found Sunset's other secret.
>She gets teary-eyed watching her soap operas.
>>
>>29583638
Not much of a secret
>>
>>29584004
She tries to hide it from you.
>>
>>29583638
Fuck yeah! Cookie Dough ice cream is amazing!

I'm not a robot
>>
>>29584078
Poorly though but we don't make fun of her
>>
>>29583638
>>29584803
>In the middle of a battle.
>Be tied up with Mysterio and Rhino.
>"All right Rhino you're going dow- Holy shit I'm going to miss Young and The Restless."
>"What? I thought it doesn't start until 12:30."
>"They changed the time slot to 11:30."
>"You want to call this off for now little spider?"
>"Meet at 2?"
>"Yeah, sounds good."
>"THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRI- I mean- MYSTERIO MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO VICTOR!"
>All three of them go their separate ways.
>Be Anon.
>Still tied up.
>>
>>29584910
Anon knows both of them, and when he gets cut down by the police, he goes over to their homes and rips them a new in the middle of the show. With silly string.
>>
>>29584910
That's pretty believable
>>
>>29587444
check em bumps
well, at least we never timed out in almost a whole year
remember, we have an anniversary coming up
>>
>>29584910
I would rather be tied up than listen to the theme song to Young and The Restless again.
>>
File: 1488304311125.png (955KB, 1188x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488304311125.png
955KB, 1188x1024px
>>29540508
>>
>>29587900
Prom or a hero's ball? and are they fighting over who gets to be miss superhero 2017?
>>
Gerdians!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJzo2b9GMGI
in case anyone missed it.
>>
File: 1487130609419.png (1MB, 699x993px) Image search: [Google]
1487130609419.png
1MB, 699x993px
>>
I might do another update tonight for Elemental Anon. I am very excited about it for some reason.
>>
>>29589018
Cant wait to see it.
>>
>>29589018
It's good to see you're excited for that
>>
>>29570186
>Be Anonymous
>While you haven't been expecting this kind of exposure, you did sometimes thought of what you'd do if someone tried to come after you
>First thing's first, ditch the cellphone
>You just throw it on the bed and head for the wardrobe
>You won't be able to pack much since you are in a hurry
>It's gonna have to be whatever you can fit into your backpack
>You just open it and pour everything in it on the ground
>Good thing is, now you don't need to pack food
>It'd be hard to pack up with a broken arm, but thankfully, if you don't have any detached pieces, turning into water and back seems to heal you very quickly, if not instantly
>Two pairs of pants, two shirts, three pairs of underwear and pajamas
>Should be good... Oh yeah! Socks, two pair
>You take off your shirt and put on your black hoodie
>You are still bleeding a little so it's a good thing that it's black
>What else? Toothbrush?
>You're not going on a vacation but it'll only take ten seconds so you do that
>This leaves one last thing before you go
>You open a random notebook and tear a page
>Taking a pen from the pile of scattered school supplies, you scribble a quick note

[Mom, dad, don't worry about me. I had to go into hiding for a while but I'm okay. You will probably hear the reason on the news. I love you both. -Anon]

>Well, not very sentimental but it'll have to do
>You rush to your parent's bedroom and leave it on their bed
>For a second you take notice of Su's absence which she acknowledges by making her presence a little more cognizable
>You'd think that there would be more conversation involved but after eleven years of constant company, you've developed other ways to communicate about simple things
>Collecting your backpack you take one last look around before decending down the stairs, hopeful that you will be able to return sooner than later
>>
>>29590989
>Be Rainbow Dash
>It's been only a few minutes when you hear Anon's footsteps coming down the stairs
>He's wearing the hoodie he told you about which hides his exploded head pretty nicely
>He walks up and stands a few steps in front of you
>From this distance, you can still see some of his injuries but nothing too obvious
>"Well, I'm good to go." He says. "How do I look?"
"Good enough, just keep your head down" He nods. "Let's go then."
>You open the door and start walking towards your home
>With a guy you just met who just happens to be a zombie who has a women made of water inside of him
>They will be staying at your house, where you sleep
>This is insane
>Well, you know about superheroes, they are on the news all the time and you've been involved in some crazy magic, but actually housing one?
>That's something you'd never thought of doing
>Also, the first guy you bring to your place is going to be a superpowered person
>Bad Rainbow, this chain of thought ends right here!
>"Thank you, for doing this." Anon's voice catches your attention
"No problem, happy to help." You hesitate for a second. "I just hope people you are hiding from don't find out you're at my house."
>"Yeah..." He drags on a little. "I shouldn't be going along with this."
>Oh no you don't
"No way! I made up my mind on this and I'm taking you to my place." You press, turning to him
>He lets out a little chuckle, looking a litle surprised
>"I guess I'll have to protect you if that happens." You just smile and continue leading the way
>Yeah
>Maybe, this wasn't such a bad idea

That's all for now, hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think.
It was needlessly tedious for some reason but I think I got the right tone. Anyways, good night everyone.

>>29589835
Yeah it's refreshing
>>
>>29591215
Nice updates m8
>>
>>29591215
iI'm loving this story. Good to see you continuing it.
>>
>>29591215
Nice. Keep up the good work
>>
>>29588923
Is she insane or not?
>>
>>29594556
would it matter?

>never stick your dick in crazy
but if you do, go big
>>
File: 1488468561942.jpg (102KB, 937x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1488468561942.jpg
102KB, 937x1020px
>>29540508
>>
>>29594868
Wonderwhat she's happy about?
>>
>>29595385
>>29594868
Anon just told Sunset their going on a nature walk, with a lot of flowers.
>>
>>29595392
Next thing she knows, Anon gets kidnapped by Gaea Everfree/Poison Ivy
>>
>>29595513
....so a drunk Fluttershy?
>>
>>29595538
Glorriosa for me.

I see Anon and Sunset taking Fluttershy with them
>>
File: downloadfile-27.png (532KB, 792x2376px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-27.png
532KB, 792x2376px
>>29594868
I want to see Sunset do more horse things.
>>
File: 1488395024987.png (707KB, 923x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1488395024987.png
707KB, 923x1011px
>>29595392
>Nature walk with Sunset.
>>
>>29595543
Sounds legit, I wouldn't mind a taste of that Daisy.
>>
>>29575472
>Be Captain Jack.
>No.
>Be Applejack.
>“Miss Applejack?”
>Spitfire addresses you seemingly out of nowhere, just as you begin cleaning up.
>Half of the group was already about to leave as they stop, curious as to what she has to say.
“Yea?”
>Spitfire looks around slightly, “may we have a private conversation?”
>You see Sunset flinch a little at that suggestion but you just nod.
“O'course.”
>There was no reason in denying her, or to try and make her say, whatever it is, with everyone present.
>You don't know what it's going to be about, it might as well be about Sunset's attitude, and, well, you'd like to avoid them having another confrontation.
>As it was only Fluttershy, Rarity, Princess Twilight and you who seem to be cleaning up after themselves you say: “Closest to the door, do the dishes.”
>“Oh come on!” Rainbow manages to express despair at the thought of having to do dishes, “you always pick me for stupid chores.”
“Ah weren't even lookin' at yer direction...”
>“That was just my seating position.
“You picked that spot to make your quick escape.”
>One doesn't have anything to do with the other, but in truth, you knew of course that it had to be Rainbow who would have been the one in most of a hurry to dodge chores.
“An' ah never told ya ta do the dishes, but someone has to do them.”
>“Gnaah...”
“Maybe if ya weren't trying to dodge yer chores, ya wouldn't have been called to it.”
>“Who-”
>-made you boss?
>>
>>29595834
>Even though Rainbow didn't finish her question you nod to Spitfire.
>“I got a name for you now, AJ. Captain Dishes.”
>You chuckle.
“Hmm? Do you like it?”
>Rainbow seems confused, “I, uhh... Yes. You should totally take it.”
“Well if you like it... I think a name should fit one's responsibilities.”
>“Wait, no-!”
“You're Captain Dishes now, Rainbow.”
>“Nooohoho...” Rainbow whines somewhat in jest before she sighs, “okay fine, I'll play Captain Dishes for today, BUT that's an title everyone will have every once in a while, okay? Okay.”
>You nod in content.
“Had always been the plan,” looking around once more, you add “Captain Dishes gets a sidekick for today though, and no, you pick Fluttershy for everything. Hmm... Sunset, how about it?”
>Sunsets eyes shoot to Spitfire for a second before facing you.
>“Yeah, sure, why not?”
>She's smart enough to have probably realized that you want to keep her busy while you talk to Spitfire.
>You only hope that it serves the purpose of avoiding her pacing around during your talk, as opposed to her thinking you manipulate her too, or scheme to keep her from eavesdropping.
>Spitfire, who had remained seated, pushes her plate in Rainbows direction as she started to collect them.
>“Thank you for your service, Captain.”
>Did she just make a joke?
>Even that Agent, Sweetie Drops, seems to be confused, but nobody got the proper time to digest it as Spitfire stands up.
>“Miss Applejack.”
>She nod you to follow her, as she put her chair back to the table.
>You leave a few plates stacked for Rainbow and Sunset to have an easier time carrying them to the kitchen, and then quickly go after Spitfire to not make her wait halfway to the door.
>>
>>29595840
more later maybe
>>
>>29595866
Great.
>>
>>29596436
>Great.
Can't help but feel that to sound insincere
>>
>>29596457
We now you'll update, its all good man.
>>
>>29596457
Sorry. Was a bit preoccupied. Love the update and laughed at the Captain Dishes part
>>
>>29595840
“Ya can drop the 'Miss' when ya'll are addressen me.”
>This was not only directed at Spitfire, but at Agent Drops too, who also took the path to the main building of the camp.
>“Applejack then...” Spitfire looks slightly back to you but continues to walk forward, “in an informal setting, like when we are alone you may call me by my name as well. Unfortunately, I believe in an formal setting, like would we be in the Triskelion with others around I don't think it would be wise to give you a special treatment. I'll have to revert to calling you 'Miss' there as well.”
>Dangit, you should have addressed her using her rank until now.
“I understand,” you say nervously, dropping much of your accent.
>Then you quickly add her rank to make her know that you do know it
“Colonel. An' I apologize for not having brought that courtesy up until now, I-”
>“It's fine, Applejack. You, and your friends for that matter, are still young, and have not had a proper initiation like others had. Etiquette only means you have to be aware of your surroundings and act according to it. In that sense you haven't done much wrong.”
>You still feel bad, but you understand where she comes from.
>Agent Bon Bon addresses you as well, “I'm only an agent whereas you are a teamleader, it's fine if you call me what you deem fit.”
>You nod, but don't even know her beyond 'Agent Bon Bon.'
>Noticing your slightly confused expression she tells you her name. “Sweetie Drops privately, Bon Bon in the field.”
“Bon Bon is a code name? Like... Are ya a super hero too?”
>“I'm donning a uniform, not a fancy suit with mask, which I find rather silly. No offense to your past, Colonel.”
>You frown.
>First because she only said 'no offense' to Spitfire, as opposed to you both.
>>
>>29596897
>Then again, it implies that...
“Ya have had a suit?”, you ask Spitfire.
>She tenses up a little bit, “I've had, yes.”
>As compared to the other vague answers she had given so far, this one was loaded with emotion.
>This could be classified information, if she wants to keep it a secret.
>However, you're quite certain, this was not the reason for her being secretive this time.
>You do the thoughtful thing and not press the issue, or at least that's what you planned to do (or not do), but she continued.
>“I was fifteen when I approximately did what you are doing. Started about the same time as well. Then I signed up for the military, did couple of tours, continued what I was doing back home, and later went pro – joined the Wonderbolts who were just a ragtag team of people with powers back then.”
>You remain silent for a while.
“And you?”
>“Just a fool in a costume,” she chuckles, “and I had some toys, but I was – still am – a fair marksman, and can handle myself in hand to hand combat.”
“So, maybe ah... if ya don' mind me askin'...”, you trail off, getting her approval first.
>“Hmm? Why an unpowered girl of fifteen in the 80s in Georgia should go out to fight crime?”
“I was actually thinking about asking what your super-hero name was...”
>“Oh, heh...”
>Spitfire opens the door to the administration cabin.
>>
>>29596901
>“I've took on the name of my grandfather, who in turn had it from his mother, who, again, had it from her father.”, she gestures you inside.
>You notice her having left out her father.
>“He fought in the occult wars in eastern and later central Europe. 'Magic casters', quote unquote. Part ceremonial gowns, part dress-up to instill fear in their enemies. I can only speculate him wanting to do the same, but, you know, the other way around.”
>The three of you enter the cabin and sit down around the desk as Spitfire goes to recount parts of her family history.
>“He had inherited an old military uniform of a country that didn't exist any more. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. I was the Winged Hussar,” she announces proudly, before frowning, “well, I still am the current Winged Hussar, not like I gave the title as would be tradition to my-”
>Her words become slower, and her expression changed to one of bitterness before she shrugs it off and changes the topic, “the uniform is not as flashy as it was a hundred years ago. The wings are now only stitched on, and it's much more functional. Time Turner even wanted to modify a Falcon-suit for me, but I'm a desk jockey nowadays, so...”
>Spitfire's talking at an increased speed to leave the topic of her family behind.
>Would she not have children she would have simply said so, but she avoided the topic.
>You're no fool, you know what that means; you bite your lip, but quickly let go again.
>Maybe letting her believe you didn't pick up on it makes it easier for her to move on quicker.
>She looks over to you, “but I've called you out for a reason, so let's talk.”
“Yeah, let's do that.”
>>
>>29596909
http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ
updated!
if you like, please rate comment and subscribe, and don't forget to ring that bell
also, follow me on twitter and snapchat, because I'm really insecure and every writefag loves it when you talk about their story.

As for me:
I have now more time again and will start on my backlog
at the moment I caught up on elemental Anon so...

>>29591215
okay, strange story.
How can he go into hiding 'for a while', wouldn't everyone know if he reappears?
the people at school must know him, the following day his name must be in anyone's mouth
how can he go into hiding only 'for a while', it's not like he can reappear fully recovered and act like nothing happened, can he?
>>
>>29596987
Of course not, but he thinks there will be people searching for him, especially in the following days so he needed a place to lay low. However, he doesn't have a plan for what happens after that.
>>
>>29597101
What wasn't quite clear was if he feels pain, you can make Captain Dishes ask if it hurts
>>
>>29597133
Check'd

The pain he feels is momentary as opposed to the constant pain we have to endure from injuries. Gonna explain it better as we go further into the story.
>>
>>29540508
continued from last Tonic post

>Dinner continued without any else happening.
>Except for a few more details of Lemon’s love life.
>Hearing those things made you pity Spider-Woman, no matter how much you disliked her.
>Only a little bit though.
>If you had a chance, you would still throw her at Lemon though.
>Even though she was very affectionate towards you and saying you were her newest best friend.
>It came as a shock that when she hugged you that she didn’t squeeze the living shit out of you.
>Still it was nice to feel her chest on yours.
>You returned the hug but had to assure Tonic that this didn't mean you were thinking of breeding with her.
>Anyways now you’re in your room watching a movie.
>Waiting for yourself to fall asleep.
“And there's the kick,” you muttered, bored out of your mind.
> ‘Host, why’re you watching this film if you know what's going to happen?’
“Because i’m either waiting for sleep or something interesting to happen. To tell the truth, I’m hoping for the former,” you muttered to your bodily roommate.
>You let out a yawn as something made a loud sound outside.
> ‘I think something interesting is gonna happen.’
“You don’t know that. It could be a raccoon for all you know,” you said desperately.
>Getting off your bed, you quietly walk towards your window and take a peek outside.
>What you saw was two feminine bodies going down the street, one running and the other was flying.
>You felt a bit of dread as the running one ran by a streetlight and saw her blue hair as she rounded the corner.
“Son of a bitch,” you said, grabbing your phone and walking out the room.
> ‘You gonna follow them?’
“I’m just gonna see what they’re up to,” you said to yourself as you walked out the front door.
>You started to run as Tonic formed the suit over you and began to webswing.
>After a few minutes of following the girls, you saw them enter one of the abandoned buildings.
>>
>>29599539
>You landed on the side of the building as you crawl towards the top, looking for an entrance.
>Luckily once you got to the roof, you saw a door open with a staircase leading into the building.
>Taking extra care not to make a sound, you slowly yet quietly walk down the stairs and into a small storage room.
“Now where did Indigo go?” you muttered, looking around the room.
> ‘There's a window. Maybe you'll see her from there.’
>You walk towards the window while kneeling down so no one can see you.
>With your back against the wall, Tonic’s suit faded away as you perked out the window.
>The good news was that you saw Indigo and she was as safe as can be.
>The bad news was that Lemon, Doc Octy, Clash and a few others were there.
> ‘This is bad, host’
“This is very bad,” you said, watching the small group talk amongst themselves.

This is all for Tonic at the moment. Trying to decide on what happens next
>>
>>29599539
HYPE!
>>
>>29599547
Great.
>>
>>29540667
>Cold
>Dark
>You are laying down
>Who were you again?
>It's fuzzy, but you remember something... someone
>She called you Vinyl
>Yes, you remember
>You were at the nightclub with Octavia and Anon
>Some guy attacked you
>Your hand goes for the two puncture wounds on your neck as you remember the event with more details
>Your arm brushes over your nipples
>You are naked, but why?
>You try to sit up but before you can move ten inches, your head collides with some metal plate
>Using your hands, you try to find out where you are
>It feels like a metal box
>You shiver, this place is like a refrigerator
>Could it be that...
>No way, this is not a movie, they would know if...
>There is a way to be sure
>You move your feet and feel something touching your skin
>Your other foot confirms that this is indeed a name tag as you thought
>There is very little doubt now, you are in a morgue
>You feel panic rising inside you
>What if it's night and everyone left? Would you freeze to death?
>No one would even know that you were alive!
>What would Octavia feel if you were dead?
>Does she think you are dead? Did they tell her so?
>Is she even safe? What if she's in another drawer right next to you?
>You need to get out, now!
>You start hitting the confines of your enclosure
"HELP! LET ME OUT! I'M NOT DEAD!"
>You trash around some more
"IS ANYONE THERE?! I'M NOT... not... dead?"
>Your hands close around your mouth
>You talked
>You just talked!
>It wasn't some meaningless moaning, you spoke actual words!
>How is this possible?
>Not even the clanking sound of your cage's door opening diverts your attention from this highlight
>Only when the drawer is pulled out and light hits your eyes with painful intensity, you realize that you are rescued
>"Oh my God!" You hear a woman's voice. "I can't believe we made a mistake like this! I'm so sorry!"
>You take a few moments for your eyes to adjust to the light
>Slowly opening your eyes, you see a woman with pink hair in a nurse uniform
>>
>>29601071
A short update bump on Probability Anon
>>
>>29601076
>>29601071
Thanks for the short update, but...you forgot your name.
>>
>>29601076
Forgot name
>>
>>29601083
>>29601086
Posting on other boards when combined with my dumbass is problematic like that
>>
>>29601091
Its cool dude. Happens to everyone once in awhile.
>>
>>29601071
will she get like... red eyes?
>>
>>29601104
Yes, yes she will
>>
Man it's hard to catch up. Working on it, will try to upload something new tonight.
>>
>>29601573
Welcome back, drawfriend.
>>
>>29601588
Sorry for being gone so long.
>>
>>29601597
It's cool. We never gave up hope that you would return
>>
>>29601573
>>29601597
Who are you? Not complaining about an update though.
>>
>>29601742
see last line of op
>>
>>29599547
You know, funny thing is. I was expecting Anon to just run after them like normal, be so tired that he just walks in, grabs his cousin and walks out while saying goodnight to their coworkers.
>>
>>29601071
Vampire healing, neat. And panicky Redheart is fun.
>>29601743
huh, what do ya know. Also neat.
>>
>>29601751
That would be funny but I'm gonna try something else
>>
>>29601835
Cant wait to read it, I NEED to see Lemon and Zap's reaction to seeing Anon/Tonic. I suspect lots of groping and or reaming on the family members. Would Zap try to hold off Lemon from Anon?
>>
>>29601849
Well i got two ideas and they both have Anon fight. Not necessary Tonic.

Who should Indigo be is what I'm trying to figure out
>>
>>29601914
Maybe some lightning themed villain? I'm pretty sure Spider-Man has one (and Spider-Shimmer by extension), I mean Zap is a pretty good theme name. Still looking forward to what you have Anon do then.
>>
>>29601950
I was thinking Zap could be Mockingbird or something like that. Kinda see her as a skilled person than a superpowered one
>>
>>29602079
That makes sense, she is the sporty one, I could see her doing that. What was Mockingbird's costume?
>>
File: 564f5268cbd82.jpg (87KB, 1100x1007px) Image search: [Google]
564f5268cbd82.jpg
87KB, 1100x1007px
>>29602179
Pic shown. I would just have the white part as purple instead
>>
>>29602244
Ohhh, that's hot. That would look good on her. Kinda like a female Nightwing actually.
>>
>>29602271
Yup plus i wanted to introduce a few skilled hero/villains for a while now. Indigo seemed like the best starting point
>>
>>29602347
Sounds like a plan, Punisher Luna hasn't had much love to do her thing. So a few more pure badasses would be nice.
>>
>>29602382
Haven't used her in Infamous Anon and want to xorrect my mistake. Starting with Tonic
>>
>>29602448
Well I hope however you xorrect it is done well. The idea for her is pretty neat.
>>
>>29602457
Oh i will. Still debating on posting the Infamous Anon lewd with Celestia and Luna
>>
>>29602601
If its finished then do it man, we could use some lewd here.
>>
File: Celestia_says_do_it.gif (1MB, 840x470px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_says_do_it.gif
1MB, 840x470px
>>29602601
>>
>>29602614
I'll finish it soon

>>29602616
You can't tell me what to do
>>
>>29602601
ageplay or princest?
>>
>>29602876
Anon and the two.
>>
>>29602899
Dubs mean best combo.
>>
>>29602899
so both, ok, I'm cool with it.
>>
>>29602940
That’s cool

>>29602918
I guess it is
>>
File: 1464337504286.png (809KB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1464337504286.png
809KB, 2550x3509px
>>29604727
>>
>>29601573
Hey man, good to see you back.
>>
>>29606382
It's always good to have a returning member come back
>>
>>29605830
Nice
>>
bump
>>
>>29608270
In a zombie continuity universe how excited would she be to start a breeding program?
>>
>>29608270
What hero/villain would she be?
>>
>>29609339
Enchantress?
>>
>>29609339
The Purple Woman
>>
>>29609477
Fucking marxists.
>>
>>29609477
....fuck, that's pretty clever. She's like the Russian Red Skull.
>>
>>29609477
good name
>>
>>29610692
>>
Tonic update tomorrow. Need to finish off a few things
>>
>>29611470
Based, will read when I awaken.
>>
>>29611499
Once i post it
>>
>>29612660
that's the idea, I think.
>>
>>29612709
just woke up when I posted that
>>
>>29609507
Wouldn't Omega red be the closest to that?
>>
>>29613639
God damn, obscure characters are my bane.
>>
>>29613639
I think that's the idea
>>
no spoilers

Logan was great even though the last x-men movie I saw was first class and then I skipped the rest, but as stories go, I haven't missed out on much

logan wasn't a good movie just because of the action scenes, but it needed those scenes, a character like Wolverine needs to be able to curse, and his enemies need to die a gruesome death by the dozens

just like it wouldn't be possible to make a good Deadpool movie that's PG-13, you'd need to butcher the character

so R-rated superheroe movies are picking up really good pace
and with the Deadpool 2 trailer, "Nathan Summers is cumming" we can only hope for the future to see some badass X-Force movies, because that's a well they can still tap into quite easily

the only fear I have in that regard is that they see the gruesome action to be the selling factor and we end up with your October-release slasher movie, and we get shit superhero movies again

I loved the movie, it fills me with hope, but a tad of worry for the future
>>
>>29614296
>I loved the movie
hyperbole
I know it has enough flaws, but then every movie is shit, I still liked it a lot
>>
>>29615007
>>
just over 2000 characters, just over 4000 characters, just over 6000 characters
EVERY DAMN TIME
>>
>>29596909
>You try to make yourself comfortable on the chair as you don't know how long this will take.
>“I have to say you handled your friend Rainbow Dash pretty well. Are you used to rebuke her?”
“Yea, kinda, ah mean, it's not like ah'm tryin' ta be a leader. It's just...”
>“You do posses the natural skills of a leader, and some humility to go with it, but it's not wise to play down your own capabilities, Applejack,” she picks out a file, “we do know about your family history,” she clears her throat, “we all have our sob stories, they make us who we are.”
“Yes, us, not those around us.”
>“You're afraid to be pitied? Or have anyone tell you you're strong for getting through it?”, she chuckles humorlessly, “It's that we like how things are right now and we don't want things to change, like how our friends would look at us, trust me, I understand.”
>Spitfire takes the file back and hands you a stack of other files who look similar, but were way thinner.
>They bear the names of your friends as well as yourself, and they have a duplicate each.
>“I have a first assignment for you.”
“Ah should spy on my friends?”
>“Nono,” she raises a hand, almost in defense, before using it to gesture with it. “Quite the opposite. You are to do it together with them, I want you to get to know your team, you need to know the full extent of their powers.”
>>
>>29616470
“Ahuh...”, you nod slowly, you see how that makes sense, “so what about the duplicates?”
>“One's for you, one's for me. You can fill out however you want, but mine will go on permanent record eventually. I'll use those as proof you are not mere vigilantes, but that you had the Wonderbolt's backing,” she gives a short pained smile, “and you can use them to say that you worked on orders if this would backfire and you'd have to denounce me.”
“Denounce you?”
>“Well, we hope it doesn't come to that. However, I also need you girls to be aware that this may seem like I'm raising a private army behind the Wonderbolts back. That's also why I want you to keep a journal to write down your thoughts and mission details of what I make you do.”
>You keep silent as she hands over an empty journal to you.
>After you stayed quiet for too long she asks: “Something the matter?”
“Dunno... Is this like a test?”
>“A test?”
“Ta get me ta say something along the lines o' 'We stand up fo what we believe in' an' 'We won't shift the blame for our decisions to you', somethin' like that?”
>Spitfire smiles genuinely and exhales through her nose in what could have been considered a laugh.
>“No, this actually servers multiple purposes. What I said already, of course, and I actually want to gain trust in me by giving you... hmm... tools that could land me in very hot water now. I trust you girls to be the good guys. If you ever feel like you couldn't trust me anymore you have something against me.”
>>
>>29616480
>You furrow your eyebrows.
“That ain't trust. That's tha same as two fellas holding guns at each other an' sayin' they trust the other not ta shoot.”
>“That's putting it out of perspective. What about the scene of a western where one stands guard while the other sleeps while both don't trust the other? They have to trust one another, even if there is little sympathy in the beginning,” Spitfire contemplates the scene in her head. “Well, I more expected these answers from Miss Shimmer... anyway – that's how a-”
“Nah, I think you're not getting why Sunset is pissed at you. Ah do trust ya ta be the good guy, I really do. And Sunset does so do, but it's yer methods that we don't agree with.”
>She sighs, and nods. “I was dealt a bad hand and things went quite wrong. The only thing I would do differently though is not talk to Mr. West and Ms. Shimmer about some things earlier,” she clears her throat, “To be frank I wanted to keep their relationship intact, but no, I should have been mean. Giving people second and third chances is what Princess Sparkle would have want me to do, but...” she shakes her head, “The way I did things is better in this world.”
“What are you talking about?”
>“This does relate to one of your teammates, we can send Bon Bon to fetch her if you want, then I can tell you how her boyfriend is lying to her through his teeth.”
>>
>>29616490
so, I let you guys brood long enough about disliking Spitfire, but the events are vastly different depending on whos perspective you see them in.
Now that you are worked up enough and felt Sunset's anger at her, maybe we can take that step and try and look at the same set of events from someone elses view.
>>
>>29540508
>Punisher
>Not Moon Knight
You had one job.
>>
>>29616539
Perspective is irrelevant when the end result is the same. Fuck that dumbass.
>>
>>29616490
>Says Anon is lying through his teeth, proceeds to lie through her teeth
Dig that grave deeper bitch tits, though this is a good chance to see if Applebutts inner lie detector works on bullshit or if the person is actually stupid.
>>
>>29599547
>Looking back at the group, you saw Indigo playing with two short staves by juggling them.
>She seemed to be talking to someone with a bow on her back and a girl with energy wings but was too far away to tell.
>Backing away from the window, you turned to see a ladder leading to who knows where.
> ‘I’m not sure if that’s a good idea,’ Tonic said as you walked to the ladder.
“Yeah but I need to know what’s up,” you said, climbing up the ladder and onto a walkway.
>You began walking towards the center slowly as you try to listen to the conversation below you.
> “So is everyone here?” Indigo asked to the others in the theater.
>No that were somewhat closer, you could see that your cousin was wearing a black and purple bodysuit with her goggles over her eyes.
> “We’re all here, Indigo,” Lemon said, wearing her purple skirt, top, gloves and boots you saw her in earlier today.
>You weren’t really surprised she was wearing that.
> “Except for the ones who got caught,” a whitish haired girl said as she lounged on a chair.
>She looked very familiar and it took you a moment to figure out why.
“Holy shit, it’s Sugarcoat,” you muttered to yourself.
>It was shocking to see the blunt girl wearing tight white pants, halter top, heels and cape.
>She looked pretty hot in that if you were honest.
> “We shouldn’t be too hard on them. After all they’re morons of the highest caliber,” a very familiar bipolar voice said.
>You saw another of Indigo’s friends and you groaned at who it was.
>Sour Sweet was leaning against a the wall while wearing a tight purple outfit with a quiver of arrows on her back and a bow in her hands.
>Right next to her was Sunny Flare wearing a dark bodysuit with gold shoulder pads and a bird symbol on the front.
> “We might as well start,” Sunny said, taking a seat with Doc Octy and Clash at a table.
> “And what’s on today’s agenda?” Doc Octy asked sarcastically while waving her hand.
>>
>>29618162
> “One that I’m sure you’re familiar with,” Sunny said, getting the doctor’s attention.
> “If this is another Spider-Bitch thing I swear,” Octy began to say as her tentacles rose up threateningly.
> “It’s not about that bitch but you’re right on it being related to her,” Sunny said, scowling a bit.
>You were wondering who she meant as Lemon floated towards the group with a curious look on her face.
> “What do you mean, Sunny?” Lemon asked, tilting her head to the side.
>Watching the group, you see Indigo and the rest of the girls gather around the table.
>Sunny sighs while running a hand through her short pink hair.
> “I’m talking about our newest menace, Tonic,” Sunny said, sounding either bored or tired.
>It was hard to tell from up here.
> ‘Looks like they’re gonna talk about us.’
“It’s nothing something to be proud of, Tonic,” you muttered as you watch everyone’s reaction.
> “HIM!!” Doc Octy yelled angrily.
> “Him,” Clash said mildly.
> “Him~” Lemon said dreamily.
> “Who?” everyone else asked, confused.
>Sunny just sighed and said, “A new hero that’s been seen every so often.”
> “What’s so great about this would be hero? Isn’t this Tonic like Spider-Woman, Magik and the others?” Indigo asked, using her staff as a makeshift cane.
>Sunny shook her head as she pulled out a few pieces of paper and placed them on the table.
>From what you could tell, they were photos of something.
> “From a few reports, Tonic isn’t like the other heroes. He seems to come and go as he wants,” Sunny said, getting everyone’s attention.
> “Isn’t that a good thing?” Indigo asked, looking at Sunny.
>The rest of the girls seemed to be questioning that as well while Sunny just sat there.
> “While he’s not as active as the other heroes, this still poses a problem for us,” Sunny said, crossing her arms under her chest.
>>
>>29618238
> “A problem? It just means that we don’t have to see his face like Spider-Bitch,” Sour said, inspecting an arrow.
> “True but i don’t like it,” Sunny said, grabbing a photo and glaring at it.
>The others look confused as Lemon asked, “Why don’t you like it? Is he not following some kind of rule or something?”
>Sunny doesn’t answer but puts the photo back onto the table.
> “No but it’s becoming a challenge to see what side he’s on,” Sunny said truthfully.
> “If that’s all then why don’t we just capture him or something,” Sugarcoat said, not even paying attention to her supposed leader.
> “Let’s go for that idea,” Lemon said excitedly while jumping out of her seat and floating in the air.
>You saw Sunny drop her head onto the table which almost made you laugh.
> ‘We should leave, host.’
“Probably a good idea,” you said, standing up.
>The girls talk amongst themselves as you started to walk back to the ladder.
>Just as you got off the ladder, you slipped and fell on your back.
> “What was that?” you heard one of the girls yell.
“Fuck,” you swore quietly.
> ‘RUN HOST.’

All for now. Need to think if they find him or not
>>
>>29618272
don't transform, call out for Indigo, get caught as obliviously worried family member
smarter move than transforming and having to fight them all
>>
>>29618471
This, have Anon call out Lemon too. At worst she might try groping the shit out of him to keep him safe from the others, Zap not withstanding, and then have a "chat" in the store room.
>>
>>29618891
>>29618471
Trust me. I was thinking about this
>>
>>29616460
A-FUCKING-GAIN!
Eh, free wifi I'm at blocks 4chan anyway, no quick update, but maybe I have more once I'm home.
>>
>>29620044
DUB DUB HYPE!
>>
>>29620239
7918 in Writer, 8144 on 4chin, so that'll be 5 posts

Chapter 3 is no officially not canon anymore
>>
>>29616490
>Be Private Dryer
>You're drying off one of the plates while only holding it with three fingers from one side where it easily sticks to you and keeps you from soaking your hands too much
>“How-?” Captain Dishes starts as she observes your work.
“Magnets.” you simply answer.
>In truth, you don't exactly know how stuff sticks to you, or how you're able to scale buildings with ease; all you need to know is that it works, right?
>So be Spider-Woman, or Sunset Shimmer.
>You feel somewhat content seeing the pile of dishes stack up neat and clean.
>Just like the day before you get a sense of accomplishment out of setting things right again.
>Only now your gums don't hurt.
>Just as Rainbow and you finish up and put away the plates and cutlery you hear the door open again.
>“Miss Shimmer? Miss Dash?” you identify the voice to belong to Sweetie Drops. “You are to come to the administrative cabin.”
>Besides just stating her agenda for coming here she approaches the two of you, takes a quick look around and picks up the trash.
“Okay, sure.”
>Sweetie nods, “great, then let me take that out for you,” she offers as
>“Hey,” Rainbow makes her turn around once more. “why do we need to come?”
>“You are to be given information to carry out your assignments properly.”
>“Oh, wow, that's like, yeah, awesome, thank you.”
>Rainbow goes through a range of words to voice her mild amusement and frustration of the unspecific answer.
>She looks at you only shaking her head to which you can only shrug.
>>
>>29620486
“If our superior want's it that way, we are to come running like good little soldiers, are we not?”
>“Sir, yes, sir,” She counters your sarcasm with some of her own.
>The agent ignores your bickering behind her back and heads out.
>As soon as the door closes Rainbow starts again, “Well if we 'are to be given information to carry out our assignment properly' AJ's conversation with Spitfire hasn't been about you, has it?”
“They still could have talked about me, though...”
>Maybe it was a bit egoistical to think they that.
>“Yeah, but... would they call all of us and not just you in that case? I dunno.”
“Whatever, we'll see.”
>You put away the rest of the plates and head out.

>Once everyone is in the administrative cabin, squeezed together on the couch, or on makeshift chairs Spitfire talks up from her lower whisper with Sweetie Drops.
>She remains silent as she scratches her head, lent back on the desk (the office chair was occupied by Princess Twilight)
>The chatter of the observing group also dies down as they begin to wait for her to speak up.
>“A bad outcome does not always originate in a bad decision, but that is not to say that I have not made bad decisions.”
>Yeah, duh.
>“The only real regret I have is that I went easy on Starlight, and let her free against my better judgment with, now Miss Sparkle paid the price while I could have easily.”
>Princess Twilight defends her, “And I already told you that's on me, I persuaded you into letting a criminal free, only because her counterpart in my dimension was able to have a change of heart.”
>>
>>29620492
>Everyone looks to Pony Starlight who had her eyes closed and acts as if nothing was the matter.
>“No, Princess, I let myself be persuaded. I should have been more insistent that Earth's ways differ from Equestria. It was a petty political decision that I did as you recommended, and I'm not a politician. I'm not to be liked.”
>Spitfire is doing a good job on not being liked.
>“So let's go to a second regret. One I made on my own. Anon and Treehugger West are major unknowns and I wasn't sure what to do with him while I could have talked to him. I counted on the fact that I'll drop him off today in the evening, and that a good line of communication can be opened with Treehugger. I thought keeping his secrets and not interacting with him would be like honoring the other agreement I've had with Treehugger, to stay away from him. He did come with us back then on his own account, after all.”
“So why did you use him as bait?” Bitch.
>“The moment I realized it was Treehugger who attacked us yesterday I fetched him and I attempted to talk to her.”
“Still, he was leverage.”
>“The decision to make was to try and talk to her and win an ally or let her go with him because I knew that the moment she has him she would go. And would you hand over a hostage to a criminal who just blew up your only means of transportation who is still wielding a gun?”
“She didn't have a gun...”, you mumble barely audible, before saying loudly, “He's her nephew, she would never hurt him!”
>>
>>29620495
>“I still can't release someone so easily into the hands of a dangerous person. I urged her not to leave the pier and not to touch the grass to activate her power. As she was attacking Princess Twilight Sparkle's shield she made it quite clear that she can break it, it's when I made the decision to have her tranquilized, which didn't properly work out and things escalated.”
>But she still...
>You...
>You bite your lip.
>How would you react when something seriously dangerous was sharpening it's claws on a shield you made?
>“I locked you in, which, again I think was the right decision with a bad outcome. Explaining thing would have taken too long and Treehugger...” Spitfire shakes her head. “We also lost the other Sunset Shimmer, the person who claims she knows how to make the Tesseract untraceable, just like Celestia and Luna had done while they were still principals at Canterlot High. That's something I'm inclined to believe.”
>Oh yeah, her...
>“I did get a little sidetracked just now. I got interrupted while talking about why I left Anon alone. I said I kept his secrets. That was to protect your relationship with him,” Spitfire points at you shortly, “This was too because I like you and I wanted to see that bit of love bloom, while giving him a chance to redeem himself.”
“What are you talking about?”
>“Anon West has been watching you for a long time; he works at Flim Industries to have the opportunity and the knowledge to build a suit, he is the 'Spider-Man'; he hacked into Twilight Sparkles account and searched the Wonderbolt database; he killed three members of the Irish Mafia and maimed 48 more; he used an alien parasite which later hopped onto to you; and he knows Chrysalis and brought her to you. Chrysalis, in turn, is an alien with the knowledge to free someone from such an alien parasite.”
>>
>>29620499
>You sink back into your chair.
“That's... like... what evidence...?”
>Spitfire nods to four files, which, when combined, were about two inches high.
>“If you want to hold onto a straw, it's only situational and some of it is illegally obtained and none of this would hold up in court, but he is the one constant in all those events. And he admitted having hacked Ms. Sparkle's account, you were there.”
>His wounds were consistent with what has happened to that 'Spider-Man' in the bank.
>He slipped in his shower after having had an allergic reaction to his shampoo, what a joke.
>He has a healing factor, he needed to heal from having had his face and arm blasted away.
>“Best case scenario: He's a fool who wanted to impress you by playing hero. But now he is on his way of becoming a full on super villain. Worst case: he already is.”
>You feel like throwing up.
>“If Treehugger dies, and after her death is confirmed, I'll prosecute him to the full extent of the law and will offer him to join the Wonderbolts like I do anyone, but it depends on the situation.”
>You keep looking to your feet and nod.
>“If he acts up more villain-y I need you to handle it, because neither I nor the Wonderbolts can act or Treehugger makes her own move, because if she does, god help us all.”
>You slowly tune out as the world seems to take on a static, your mind running in circles.
>You have to talk to Anon.
>Treehugger would annihilate you in a real fight, you AJ and Rainbow at the same time
>You certainly don't want to fight him, and him too you weren't able to defeat without giving into your rage to protect yourself.
>>
>>29620501
that was a nice satisfying dump

>>29614296
no takers?

>>29618272
are the 3 stories straining you?
>>
>>29620511
The stories aren't straining me. I just write down some possible ideas and see how they can work. Why?
>>
>>29620539
cause i caught up way too quickly, it seems you don't do them all justice by trying to keep them all updated, but even at best, we get three stories at a third the pace.
Personally I like to see where tonic goes the most
>>
>>29620553
Thanks. I mostly just write which ever when I feel like it. The good thing is that therapist Anon is easy to do since I already have 4 ideas for the next few patients. Tonic is the one I'm gonna focus for now though
>>
File: 1483073944643.jpg (83KB, 597x566px) Image search: [Google]
1483073944643.jpg
83KB, 597x566px
>>29620501
Spitfire, making enemies and breaking relationships with undue paranoia sense the beginning. Nice work ya cunt. Making enemies out of your allies while you get fucked in the ass, without even knowing it. 'clap clap clap'. Cunt.
>>
>>29621594
not that it matters, but what do you think would have been the best course of action?
>>
>>29621672
Not touch Anon, invite Treehugger in without doing anything hostile, while having everyone in camp come out, slowly, so not to piss her off, not attempt to shoot her with blatant paranoia while having her son next to her. Tons of things could have been done if she listened to Twilight Sparkelbutt about dealing with her, or even a show of faith so SHE DOESNT PISS OFF THE GOD LIKE MUTANT IN FRONT OF HER...but it wouldn't be Spitfire stupid if she didn't fuck up her own plans, so what can you do.
>>
>>29621693
>>29621672
Oh I almost forgot, openly explain why she had Anon there and why the rest of them were there as well as come clean immediately about the problems she was dealing with, instead of dodging the questions and kept everyone in a highly monitored "camp" until she decided otherwise, not kidnap them against their will, especially one that is highly paranoid about her group and suspicious about every move she makes, and actively justifying every single mistrusting instinct instilled in him at every opportunity. You know, smart things to do.
>>
>>29621717
>not kidnap them against their will, especially one that is highly paranoid about her group
well, at least that much isn't true, even Anon went with them willingly, even though he didn't think it would go that far and wide
>>
>>29621731
>Hey uncle, are you going to take me home when I get uncomfortable right?
>....yes.
>Okay, lets go then.
and they were never seen again until the little Anon crawled into the city. The end.
>>
>>29621751
ah, you're ruining all the good conflict I make with your pesky logic!
But it's true, I do get tunnel vision, I still like the course of events
>>
>>29621785
Fair enough, just remember the random non sensical jumpcuts don't work when you last tried them. Also, FEAR MY LOGIC MORTAL, I AM OF A HIGHER PLAN!
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: Superior Spider Shimm.png (360KB, 1275x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Superior Spider Shimm.png
360KB, 1275x1754px
>>29623464
>>
Tonic update tomorrow. Not enough time to write
>>
Morning work bump
>>
Bumping for a hero to save us
>>
Bump from page 10
>>
File: 6RrSq7c.jpg (136KB, 500x1580px) Image search: [Google]
6RrSq7c.jpg
136KB, 500x1580px
>>29622599
>>29623464
>>29624294
>>29625518
>>29626125
>>29626786
bumps make the writefags sad
>>
>>29627219
Bump...Sorry I had to.
>>
>>29627438
you did it for me, even if the emotion you wanted to induce was mild annoyance...
I appreciate it, thank you for your service

I just had the worst day and couldn't write anything...
I have to do some research on guns, but am too lazy
>>
>>29627446
What do you need to look up?
>>
>>29627492
I just want to spurt some technobabbel nonsense while Anon gets basic gun training, which is totally not basic gun training, but a facade for something else.
At the moment I'm trying to avoid technicalities but I want to appear smart and have the shit in order which I do say.
>>
>>29627515
>>>/k/
>>
>>29627528
I'm not gonna go ahead and let other people to my work for me.
I'm an engineer, I know how to do research, I'm just lazy and had a bad day.
>>
>>29540508
Would Sunset let me bring home a pupper or kitty?
>>
>>29627554
>>29627548
>>
File: 30688_silver smoulder.jpg (3MB, 3541x4656px) Image search: [Google]
30688_silver smoulder.jpg
3MB, 3541x4656px
This isn't really a superhero thing - after all, Shadowrunners aren't heroes - but I got a commission of a character in my Shadowrun who was inspired by Sonata. And when I say inspired, I mean, only her outward appearance. In Shadowrun, I imagined her as a combination face/decker.
>>
>>29627675
>basing a shadowrunner on sonata

anyway, thanks for sharing, the commission looks great
>>
>>29627675
Neat, but that face...terrifying. Also, Face/Decker, seriously? Street Samurai would be more appropriate.
>>
>>29627675
Not a bad commission
>>
Updated pastebin. I may update tomorrow but I think I'll wait for new bread
>>
>>29618272
‘I got a better idea,’ you said in his thoughts.
>You slowly get up and groan as loud as you could.
“Fuck that hurts,” you said, rubbing your back.
> ‘What’re you doing?’
‘It's called improvising,’ you said to your bodily roommate.
>It takes a moment for someone to come crashing into the room.
>The surprising thing was that Indigo came through the ladder opening, landed just above you with her staff just an inch away from your throat.
> “Now who're….. Anon?” Indigo said, once she got a look at your face.
>You look up at her face and force your eyes wide to show a shocked face.
>At least you hope it's a shocked face.
“Indigo? What’re you doing and can you get that away from me?” you ask nervously while moving your head away from her staff.
>She blinks as she saw where her staff was and moved it away from your throat.
>You let out a sigh of relief as your cousin offers you her hand which you take as she helps you up.
“Thanks,” you said, rubbing your back.
>Indigo sighs and said, “Why are you here Anon? And for that matter how did you find this place?”
>You were about to answer just as a familiar metal tentacle wrapped around your torso and pulled you out through the ladder opening.
>The very next moment you were tossed away from Octy and towards the ground.
>You had to stop yourself from doing something when your sense went wild during the fall.
>It was so tempting to use your webs, land on your hands and feet or anything else just to stop that sense.
>Luckily you didn’t need to do anything as you started to hover in the air.
“What?” you said, confused since you stopped falling.
>You felt two slender arms squeeze your torso as you looked up at the smiling face of Lemon Zest.
> “Hey Anon,” she said cheerfully, holding you close to her chest.
>It would have been nice if it wasn’t for the situation.
>>
>>29629828
“Hey Lemon,” you said easily.
>She continues to smile as she descends to the ground and letting you go.
“Thanks,” you said tiredly.
>She giggles and floats away as you look just in time for Indigo to jump out of the room you were in, flip a couple of times and land with the grace of a cat.
>Indigo stood up as you heard the sound of excited clapping.
>Most likely Lemon as the others looked like they were rolling their eyes.
>With that done, Indigo made her way towards you as you just stood there.
> ‘What’re you doing, Host?’
‘Just trust me,” you said in your thoughts.
>Indigo stops in front of you and crosses her arms as she looks at you.
“Eight out of ten,” you said, somewhat impressed by the display.
> “Thanks, now then,” she said before whacking you over the head with her fist.
“Ow,” you whined from the light hit.
>At least your sense didn't go off from that hit.
> “What the hell are you doing here?” Indigo asked, slightly glaring at you.
>You rubbed the spot Indigo hit and sent a glare back at her.
“I was following you after you tipped the garbage can over. And why did you hit me?” you asked in slight anger.
>Her punch wasn't that painful but you had a role to play and it was the normal school kid.
> “And how did you get the bright idea to follow us? And for that matter how did you get up there?” Indigo asked, looking angry while her eye twitched a bit.
“Is it wrong that i was worried about you and your superpowered friend here,” you said, pointing at Lemon who smiled.
>It came as a surprise as Lemon was suddenly next to you and giving you the biggest bear hug of your life.
> “I knew we would be great friends,” Lemon said as you felt your back crack every few moments.
“Yeah, I'm happy too. Now can you stop with the hugging,” you said, trying to break the hug.
>You instantly stumbled backwards as Lemon let you go and giggled.
>>
>>29629854
“Thanks,” you said before turning back to Indigo and saying, “To answer how i got up there…. Well i climbed the wall.” you said truthfully as everyone looked at you.
>Indigo just gives you a deadpan look and dryly says, “You climbed a three story wall?”
“Yes I climbed the wall. There was no way i was gonna have another rock wall incident happen,” you said off handedly.
>You instantly regretted saying that once Indigo grabbed your collar, pulled you down and said, “You promised to never speak of it again.”
>Before you could say anything, Sunny instantly smacked yours and your cousin’s head.
> “Both of you knock it off,” Sunny said, hands on her hips.
“What is it with you girls and hitting me today?”
> “First of all, Anon, shut up. Second, why’re the rest of you just standing around?” Sunny yelled at the rest of the girls.
>Most of them just shrugged while Sour and Clash snicker to themselves.
> “I wanted to see if Anon gets beat up or not,” Sour said simply.
“Love you too, Sour,” you said, flipping her off as she just blew me a kiss.
>God you hated her.
> “While that would have been somewhat entertaining, we now have another problem,” Sunny said, rubbing her temples in irritation.
> “What? Who gets to bring Anon home cause not it,” Sour said, smirking like a shark with Sugarcoat nodding as well.
>Scratch that, you hated those two equally.
> ‘I don’t like those two, host.’
> “No but now we have to decide on what to do with him,” Sunny said, staring at you like you’re some kind of puzzle that needs to be solved.

I got nothing to say except Anon's pretty screwed
>>
>>29629928
Welp, RIP Anon, may he not be used as the villainesses stress reliever on legs, gigity, oh the horror. Though I am very interested on what the Rock Wall Incident was.
>>
>>29629928
"Indigo... say something that they don't kill meee...", you press quietly through your teeth, not moving your lips.
>"Like, uhh... Anon is like... really smart! We can use him," she uses as your defense.
>And thisis how you became the evil mastermind of a Group of supervillainesses whos secondary Goal is to rid themselves of your alter-superhero-ego.
>step three: ???
>step four. Profit!
>>
>>29631009
Grammar Nazi even in a fun joke post is a go.
>"Indigo... say something that they don't kill meee
you're missing a so* in that sentence.
>And thisis how
spacebar, what is its function?
>step three: ???
introduce the girls one by one the joys of tentacles and his secret identity.
>step four. Profit!
>Step Five: ORGY IN THE WAREHOUSE...without his cousin. Maybe.
>>
>>29631018
so... 2 mistakes of which one is a typo?
you missed the capital Group
>>
>>29631103
the capitals are win10's autocorrect I have at this Computer, what a Piece of shit
>>
>>29631009
That's one of the options I'm thinking of
>>
>>29631627
in your version you need to weed out my horrible grammar mistakes though, there are people who have high standards
>>
>>29631797
I didn’t think it was that bad. Besides I was gonna draw it out a bit.

How you liking it?
>>
>>29631810
but I forgot a "so" and I missed a space! How can people ever forgive my atrocious crimes?

I dunno, it was just what popped into my mind.
What else is there to do, see how they react to a civilian? Figure out how much say Indigo has in the group to try and keep him quiet as opposed to getting rid of him?
I'm not writing your story for you ^^"
>>
>>29631828
You hit the nail on the head will all the right questions

I know and i wouldn't ask you to
>>
>>29631828
>^^"
fucking hell I used an emoticon, kill me now
>>
>>29631846
You can’t die like Shocker. We had to many who left their greens unfinished
>>
>>29620501
>Be Anon.
>You never shot a gun before.
>So it's really important that you do.
“These are much heavier if they are not filled with water.”
>“Indeed.”
>Treehugger has an assortment of weapons on her lap or strapped to her wheelchair, and you're just about to pick one of the guns up and try and get a feel for it before you even load it.
>“Do I have to educate you about proper gun safety?”
“Don't aim at people and don't put the finger on the trigger unless you plan to shoot. The rest? I dunno, Don't do stupid shit. Keep on safety and stuff.”
>“Do you know where safety is on this one?”
“Uhh...”
>“Do you know what model it is?”
“The nice looking one that caught my eye.” You admit. “It has, like, gold on it.” you show off the golden features. “Is it shit? You took it with you to train me so I don't think so, unless you want to show off the difference between a good and a bad gun. Like I'd know the difference.”
>She holds out her arm and you give the gun to her, “Taurus PT92,” removing the magazine shows it empty, “fill it with ammunition.”
>You take the magazine back and look over the ammo boxes.
>“These,” her hand goes to a box of 9mm bullets.
“Yes, yes... Why do I have to learn how to shoot again?”, you ask as you begin to fill the magazine, “I'm not looking to be that kind of fighter, and I thought you don't want me on the battlefield.”
>“It's our first day here, we've got to establish dominance, Anon. It's been a while, not many people know what I'm capable off, and nobody knows you.”
“So you want to show off?”
>You look around to see nobody besides the two of you in this repurposed subway tunnel.
>Probably not many agents go to the shooting range in the early morning on a fucking Sunday.
>She shrugs before nodding, “Yes.”
>You take her word for it as you counted the bullets in your head.
>>
>>29632294
“17? Is that like a proper magazine size? Another one doesn't fit.”
>“Yes, 17.”
>Weird...
>You try to give her the magazine back, but she already hands you the gun.
>Okay...
>You take the gun, hesitate a moment before you point the it forward and slide in the magazine.
>A small click tells you it's secured... you guess.
>Okay, loaded weapon, do not aim anywhere you wouldn't want to shoot.
“Safety is that?”
>You point at the lever in question to which Treehugger nods, “yes, but not yet,” you leave it be as she continues, “there's still no bullet in the chamber.”
“Mhm...”
>This one you know.
>You pull the... chamber (?) back, which takes more strength than you would have guessed.
“Okay,” you keep the weapon angled forward as you look to Treehugger again, “now safety?”
>“No, just aim.”
“Just aim? Is there like... a proper stance?”
>“For now, use your intuition and aim. Yet that's all you do, you don't pull the trigger, alright? Safety is still on.”
>You nod and aim towards the target.
>Trigger discipline.
>You close an eye to properly look through the-
>“Keep both eyes open.”
>You nod and obey.
>Hands... how to properly hold the weapon...?
>You have the handle firmly in your right hand, and rest it almost on the palm of your left.
>Hmm...
>You remove your left hand and aim again, then change put it back.
>Elbows... should not be stretched but angled, right?
>>
>>29632299
>Otherwise recoil would do its thing on them.
>You've watched Zombieland, so you know to shoot when you've exhaled.
>Okay, you ca do this.
“Mhm...”
>“Remove the safety.”
>You carefully flick that lever and go back to the position you guess was right.
>Wait, how are your legs supposed to be placed?
>“Don't panic.”
>You weren't panicking.
>You focus to aim at the target again.
>“Shoot.”
>You let your last breath out, brace for recoil, firm enough to hold it, yet not cramping
>Then you pull the trigger.
>Your hands get quite the kick as the shot rings out
>Protectively you've closed your eyes
>The gun was now aimed up way too far, about two inches further up than you had started out with, you wouldn't barely hit the target anymore.
>“Not bad,” Treehugger comments, “but 15 feet are quite close.”
“Mhm.”
>While you attempted your best you know that your achievement just now was benign.
>“We continue training your use of the nanites now.”
“Is it save to talk about that out loud?”, you ask as you look around again.
>“I disabled all audio recording devices, don't worry.”
>You nod slowly, remembering how she did so already, and while you burn to learn how to use your own nanites you didn't do so well the last time around.
>“Yes, I'll guide you,” she continues to speak as well, “or rather, I'll do it for you a few times to show you how it's done.”
>She closes her eyes and leans back, “look at the pistol, I'll highlight its sights for you.”
“What?”
>As you look down to the pistol again its sights are indeed highlighted, like...
“Augmented reality?”
>>
>>29632302
>“Yep.”
“Awesome.”
>“It learns how these points move in accordance to the movement of your hand.”
“Well... yeah, duh? It sees it? Like... these things have access to my optical nerves and get the same sensory input... right?”
>“Close your eyes.”
“Hmm?”
>You do as she says and at first you think there's an afterimage on your retinas, but you're still able to see the dots, even if you move the pistol around.
>Twisting and turning it around (keeping it aimed front though) makes no difference, even if your hand would obscure it, you were still able to see both dots from the front and rear sight.
>“Open your eyes again.”
>You obey and wait for further instructions.
>“Now, two dots connect to a line, or ray as we only need it in one direction.”
“Dafuq...”
>The curse escapes you.
“No, holy shit, you can give any weapon laser sights?”
>“I think you should learn how to manipulate your own optical nerves as you seemed to have troubles manipulating my auditory ones.”
>Uhh...
“You mean the freaky telepathy thing where I heard your voice?”
>“Yes.”
“Yeah, that was freaky... but manipulating my own senses-”
>That sounds easier.
>“So that's what we are going to do this morning, once you get it down how to make the base, letting the nanites calculate gravity and wind speed and how it affects the bullet's path will be easy. It took me a century to perfect it, but I was on my own, and you have a teacher.”
“Right...”
>“Aim.”
>Once more you raise the pistol towards the target while Treehugger hits a switch to make it retreat further.
>With laser sights, aiming was barely even a challenge anymore.
>>
>>29632307
These super nanites are as OP as the damn Blacklight virus. I love it.
>>
>>29632743
>inb4 mary sue
while the powers that Treehugger has and Anon potentially is able to learn are very op, that's not what the conflict and the struggle in the story is about
I'm not just handing them out to Anon, and Treehugger is more a supporting character to a villain than a protagonist.
>>
>>29632775
....I didn't say anything thing that would garner that response, but alright then.
>>
>>29632796
I'm just defensive.

op leads to mary sue
mary sue leads to uninteresting story
>>
>>29632812
>Never heard of One Punch Man
You sure about that? Its BADLY written op stories that people don't like.
>>
>>29632836
>You sure about that? Its BADLY written op stories that people don't like.
One Punch man was a parody story, the protagonist had no conflict and was uninteresting,
the only thing interesting was what reaction the enemy will have and what everyone else was doing
>>
untitled 7 (Agent of M.O.D.O.K.) - ch1: http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw - ch2: http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ

Do all of Treps and Defiants stories in their own line
and who else is alive?

Anniversary on the 17th, don't forget.
>>
>>29633174
I don’t think anyone else is alive at the moment
>>
>>29633633
Sorry, just got internet back.
>>
>>29634868
Thank god. I thought I was gonna have to make the next thread
>>
>>29634910
Yeah. Power was down for about half of Arizona.
>>
>>29635064
Damn. At least it's back
>>
>>29635094
At least we have decent gun laws.
>>
>>29635111
that's also good
>>
>>29635127
Yep. So, any changes other than >>29633174?
>>
>>29635137
Not much unless I follow Untitled's idea and post links to my greens

Therapist Anon http://pastebin.com/0cit7eXM
Infamous http://pastebin.com/ps2Ts8J1
Tonic http://pastebin.com/xShn5AbX

just don't forget the title this time
>>
>>29635155
I will try not to.
>>
What pic should I use for the OP?
>>
>>29635352
I say any mlp superhero one
>>
>>29635377
Alright.
>>
>>29635352
Somrething something Hydra related
>>
New thread?
>>
>>29635745
New thread is up, get in here >>29635750
Thread posts: 488
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.