[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like S4 when it's full of normie memes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why do people like S4 when it's full of normie memes?
>>
>>29521109
that's s5
>>
>>29521121
/thread
>>
>>29521121
>grumpy cat cutie mark
>slenderpone

you're not getting off that easily
>>
>>29521109
Because it had good writing and didn't have a shitty Twilight recolor OC hogging the premiere and finale
>>
>>29521109
No Glimmer and it had a overeaching plot that lead to something. Even if that something wasnt a good thing.
>>
>>29521135
>full of memes
>2

And Slenderman was added by an animator without knowledge by the rest of the staff
>>
>>29521161
Season 4 had a more rigid story arc than season 5.
>>
>>29521109
Why do people like fat pony threads when theyre full of disguist?
>>
>>29521199
Season 5 didn't have a story arc
Only continuity between the premiere and finale
And very shaky continuity at that
In the premiere Glimmer was just average at magic and didn't stand a chance against Twilight by herself, but suddenly is able to fly and shoot lasers on par with Twilight's in the finale because she's a shitty mary sue and Haber is a hack
>>
>>29521109
You just didn't understand its subtleties OP. It was literally 2deep4u
>>
>>29521199
Season 4's story arc wasn't good and actively detracted from the quality of episodes it was a part of
>>
>>29521109
>normie

>>>/r9k/
and fucking stay there,autist.
>>
>>29521270
>Pinkie Pride
>not literally the greatest episode ever
Lmaoing @ ur life familia
>>
>>29521284
Pinkie getting rainbow eyes at the end did literally nothing to improve the quality of the episode

Pinkie pride is good despite the ties to the story arc, not because of it
>>
File: 0003 - AnURDjc.jpg (16KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
0003 - AnURDjc.jpg
16KB, 500x386px
>>29521109
This board is loaded with underaged normies tbhpdbnq fham.
>>
>>29521302
But you said it detracted from the quality
That's not the same as doing nothing
>>
>>29523211
I said it did nothing to IMPROVE the quality. I never said it didn't detract from it.
>>
>>29521230

If you're going to be like that, none of the seasons had a story arc.

Collecting artifacts by accident through several episodes != story arc.
>>
>>29523614
Yet that's incorrect and you have shit taste
>>
>>29524173
I have shit taste because I believe the rainbow eye shit was an unnecessary distraction?
>>
fuck you pig
>>
>>29524287
Explain in what way that it was such a significant distraction when it lasted for like 2 seconds and was completely relevant to the plot
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 1000x562px
>>29521109
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.