[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #135

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 251

"Mad SciTwi is Back" Edition
Previous thread >>29392670
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Updated Wiki: http://nst.wikia.com/wiki/NST_Wikia thanks to NoHooves for updating it

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time". New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times
>>
she's fucking hot
>>
>>29513375
Fucking unf, dude.
>>
>>29513375
Those are some birth giving hips
>>
File: arm-sized lewd object.jpg (275KB, 1037x800px) Image search: [Google]
arm-sized lewd object.jpg
275KB, 1037x800px
>>29513375
I want to run my hands up those delicious thighs, because I have questions that needs to be answered.

For instance, are those fishnets thigh-highs or full pantyhose? The only way to find out is to creep my hands up her legs, feeling those nets tugging against my sweaty palms, and try to feel where they end. Would I get to feel her soft thighs followed quickly by the harsh fabric of her lacy black panties? Or is it fishnets all the way to her privates, her pubic mound swollen with arousal and struggling to burst out of the seams of her lewd legwear?

As a scientist, I must approach this problem empirically. I must have my hands running up and down those glorious legs, and ultimately under her tiny purple dress.
>>
>>29513508
That's the reason they took out your eyes, Moon.
>>
File: Madoka Shim Sham is pissed.png (2MB, 3300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Madoka Shim Sham is pissed.png
2MB, 3300x2000px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>29513575
Check this 3 you cuck.
>>
File: bear love.jpg (88KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
bear love.jpg
88KB, 314x320px
>>29513555
No! The reason why they took my eyesight is because THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND! My only transgressions were my innate scientific curiosity and voracious appetite for forbidden love.

Pah, "forbidden love." What a misnomer! There is nothing forbidden about a man and a fellow man (well, preferably a cute boi and another cute boi) taking their camaraderie to the next level. It's a wholly natural evolution of friendship between a hetero man and another hetero man, both of whom understand each other's need for some loving physical contact. I can't stress the fact that these men are hetero, because otherwise they'd be unavailable to me.

A scientist's longing to be sandwiched inbetween such admirable and arousingly sweaty contact is a patrician desire. It's the purest form of academic love!
>>
File: fact.png (352KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
fact.png
352KB, 600x693px
>>29513592
>You have 5 seconds to beat it before I add you to the list of NSF casualties.
>>
>>29513592
>NSF
>Nightly Scilight Funtime
Did Nestea exist even before the current generation of MLP became a thing?
>>
>>29513742
no but MJ12 did
MJ12 is short for MLP isn't Just for 12 year olds
>>
File: Night In.jpg (1001KB, 1723x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Night In.jpg
1001KB, 1723x1278px
Hi nestea! JC here with an update. Been a... Few weeks? Months? :?
Been a while! Mostly because life got in the way as it usually does, but I'm gonna try to post the second half of 90 DAY BRAWL!!! starting March!
I'm excited! Indigo is going to clean up Canterlot City with the help of her grandpa and trusty baseball bat!

But if any of you don't know what I'm talking about or want to catch up on missed green, here's a few links!

90 DAY BRAWL!!!
http://pastebin.com/EgBXe6G9

And the green 90 DAY BRAWL!!! takes place in (before):
Friendship was Unexpected!
http://pastebin.com/rtxmZtha
http://pastebin.com/4uvVH7Aq

SPOILERED: The end of Friendship was Unexpected Part 1
I like how it came out c:

Have a nice day, nestea, stay warm, winter's almost over!

Sorry for being chatty!
>>
>>29513718
I don't like bears I like my men to be effeminate, I am totally not gay though.
>>
>>29513864
>I am totally not gay though.
>2015
>not being gay
Ha what a faggot
>>
>>29513375
>fishnets
Eeeehhh.... I like solid more
>>
Just doing one post before Jeff posts whatever he's going to so I get something in before 12.
>>29502561
>They start to giggle playfully, but Trixie knows that they're not going to be able to keep her in her grasp.
>She twists to get away, with an annoyed look on her face.
>Shit.
>These guys are still a little strong when they're drunk.
>The following are all Trixie remembers being said among many other things over a much longer time.
>"Well... if you want to learn how to not be slobs, you'll have to do something more productive of a Saturday night rather than just party at a nightclub."
>Whaaaaaaaaaat?" One guy groans. "But we're having fuuuun!"
>"You know, maybe we should go by whoever's better at drawing to know who's doing something right. Cause results and stuff." Cologne man pauses. "B-but... that doesn't mean you're bad at drawing or anything. I think it's just a matter of how we manage our free time."
>"I think you gotta loosen up, Trixie. You see, we people over here have a work time and a play time. and from what I can tell, you don't seem to let yourself have any play time."
>He bear-hugs her from behind.
>"Trixie assures you that you should listen to her. She simply hasn't gotten the chance to show her true talent yet."
>Out of nowhere, Trixie breaks free by surprise when the guys aren't paying attention.
>She takes a deep breath of somewhat fresh air after escaping the wake of cologne man.
>"You are the ones with loose lifestyles, and Trixie could easily surpass you." She's already getting miffed from their behavior.
>"Well I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure you'd have a way to show us your real drawing skills if you could."
>"If you lived like Trixie did, you would face much more adversity in learning how to draw. Trixie does have a chance to be better than you, she's just not free enough."
>"Is that a challenge?"
>Trixie scoffs. "Is THAT a challenge?"

All for now.
>>
I don't get it. Any of this. Can someone truly explain why mlp is good/bad?
Feel free to join my discord too.
discord.me/airsoftgeneral
>>
>>29514808
I just wanted to fug pones and turns out it was a thing so I chose to stay in /mlp/.
My tastes have evolved to weird human things but I still like reading green.
>>
>>29514852
>>29514808
Also, airsoft is for fags.
>>
>>29514808
>>29514852
>>29514861
what
>>
>>29514112
Respect my gender asshole. I sexually identify as an attack chopper my pronouns are "whhhhr,whhm,and swoi"
Gay is a label created by CIA scum. Now "Chinese finger trap" with me
>>
>>29514808
>I'm lonely. Please join my discord!
No
>>
File: 1487301631466.jpg (78KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487301631466.jpg
78KB, 552x800px
T H I C C

H

I

C

C
>>
stop sexualizing my daughter
>>
>>29515413
she's my wife :^)
>>
>>29515400
I want to ask Twilight to help me find a book and then stare at her ass from down the ladder all day.
>>
This is some weird shit

>You duck beneath the curve of the hill as the alien androids begin to advance out from the treeline
>Glowing green and chittering, they glide across the grass on dozens of spindly limps, pinching the air with deadly claws
“Moon! On your right!”
>You pop out from behind the hill, snapping off a few well-placed shots from your laser-rifle
>The bolts of blistering light scythe through the androids’ shields easily, splitting their bodies in half
>Howling in mechanical pain, they crumple to the ground
>But for every one you kill, two more step up to take its place, their emerald eyes boring into you with pure hate
>”R-r-roger!” Moondancer replies
>Her stutter is even worse in the heat of combat
>She ducks out from behind the hill, braving the hail of deadly alien rayguns
>”T-t-take this, you s-s-space m-monsters!”
>She lets fly with her own laser rifle, sending a barrage of shots into the monsters’ front ranks
>The androids begin to falter; Moondancer is killing them faster than they can advance!
>And then, with a rumbling report that makes your teeth ache, the huge form of an Alien Overlord pushes its way through the trees, tearing the trunks away from itself like they’re troublesome twigs
>It’s huge, easily twenty times your size, and its titanic metal body is covered in hundreds of metal appendages, all of them bearing deadly claws, laser nets, missiles, or worse
“Take cover!”
>You jump behind the hill as the first barrage hits, blasting craters into the earth
“Use the grenade!”
>”B-but… w-w-what if I m-miss?”
>>
>>29515773
“You won’t miss! Just believe in yourself, Moon! You just gotta trust yourself!”
>”I… I c-c-can’t! I won’t b-b-be able to make it!”
“Give it to me then!”
>You grab the grenade from Moondancer’s hands, then pop out from behind cover, ready to lob it directly into the creature’s head…

>”Ms. Sparkle! What did I tell you about throwing rocks during recess!?”
>Ms. Harshwhinny’s voice has that rare quality of being able to cut through the noise-slush of a gradeschool playground, reaching all the way to you from fifteen meters away
>You immediately drop the stone, bowing your head in embarrassment as Harshwhinny walks towards you
“Sorry, Ms. H.”
>”Just don’t do it again.”
>She gestures towards the baseball fields, where the more-athletic and much-more-well-liked kids are sprinting through the dust
>”Why don’t you go play kickball with Rainbow Dash?”
>Because if you do, she’ll threaten to break your glasses again
“I don’t want to.”
>”Well, I have no problem with you playing pretend, if that’s what you want to do. Just don’t throw any more rocks, okay? You could hurt someone. And stay where I can see you.”
“Yes, ma’am.”
>You kick at the dust as you and Moondancer walk away from your teacher
>Between the school and the athletic fields, a trench about four or five feet deep’s been dug into the earth to serve as shelter for the multiple industrial-size AC units that keep the place cold
>It’s dirty and private, and hardly anybody goes here
>You and Moondancer sit together between two of the AC units, shoulders pressed together in order to fit into the tiny space
>It’s cramped, but you like having her close to you
>She’s comfy, and her sweater makes her extra soft
>>
>>29515779
>Still, that doesn’t do too much to distract from how much your school sucks
“Man. This place is no fun.”
>”Y-yeah…”
>Moondancer draws a stick figure in the dirt
>You add a lightsaber to it, and then she draws some stormtroopers for it to kill
>”I w-w-wish they’d l-let us just s-stay inside and read, if they w-w-won’t let us do anything f-f-fun.”
>She gulps, slightly out of breath from stuttering, and from the excitement of your game earlier
“I know, right? Ugh, it’s so stupid.”
>You draw a TIE fighter, and then have it obliterate the poor Jedi knight
“Did you bring any cards?”
>Moondancer shakes her head
>”M-m-my sister took them, and I d-don’t know where she h-h-hid them.”
“Bleh. She’s so awful.”
>”It’s n-not her fault. Mom says she j-j-just feels bad right now. She says I’ll g-g-get it when I’m older.”
“Sounds stupid.”
>”Y-yeah… I k-kinda don’t like being around her w-w-w-when she’s l-like this… I m-miss when she was nice…”
>Moondancer curls up, tucking her knees against her chest
>”I d-d-don’t want to have to d-d-deal with her tonight…”
>Immediately, an idea clicks in your brain
>You grab Moondancer by the shoulders
“You should spent the night!”
>”Are you s-sure? Your parents are usually…”
“They’re not gonna be home! Cadance is babysitting me tonight. We can watch movies, and you can borrow some of my cards if you wanna play.”
>Moondancer’s face brightens at that
“Plus, we can play whatever we want! Cadance lets me do anything!”
>>
>>29515785

>Your parents leave at a little after eight, right as Cadance shows up
>As always, Shining Armor gets all flustered in his attempts to play it cool when he sees her; it’s so stupid how he thinks nobody notices his blatantly obvious crush
>He says an awkward hello to her, and you can see her blushing when she responds
>Ugh, teenagers can be *so* gross
>When they finally leave, Cadance drops her backpack on the floor and turns to you
>”Hey, Twi!”
>She wraps you in a hug, as always
>You hug her back; she’s *so* much cooler than your parents
“Hey, Cady! What’d you bring?”
>You immediately go to her backpack, opening it and digging inside
>There’s a couple TMNT DVD’s, a Scrabble set, and a box of Pizza Rolls
>”Dinner, games, and a show. Just like always!”
>She pats your back, and you can’t resist giving her another hug
”You’re the best!”
>”Ha!”
>When she laughs, you feel yourself getting all giddy
>”Don’t worry, I know. So, what do you want to do fir—“
>She’s cut off by the doorbell ringing
>When she opens it, Moondancer is standing there, looking tiny and nervous in her oversized sweater
>”H-h-h-h-hey, I, uh… c-c-can’ Twilight… my n-n-name is Moondancer, I m-mean, can T-T-T-Twilight p-play?”
>Cadance looks at her, confused, and then back at you
“I invited her over.”
>”Huh. Are your parents cool with this?”
“Yep!”
>Cadance shrugs
>”Well, alright. You two just behave yourselves, alright? I wonder if your parents will pay me double…”
>>
>>29515797

>She heads into the kitchen, and you and Moondancer trail along behind her
>Your friend is practically buzzing with excitement; aside from one time almost a year ago when her house flooded, she hasn’t really been to any sleepovers
>Cadance heats up some dinner for the two of you, which you load onto plastic plates and carry into the living room to watch some Ninja Turtles
>Moondancer hums along to the theme song
>Cadance stretches out along the couch behind you, occasionally glancing at the TV
>Mostly, though, she’s engrossed in her phone
“Cady?”
>”Hmm?”
“Are you alright if me and Moondancer go play outside?”
>She glances out the window
>”Nah. Sorry Twi, it’s dark out. Let’s just stay inside, alright?”
>She glances at the phone again, frowning
>”Actually… a friend of mine wants to come over.”
“Over here? What friend?”
>”Someone you… haven’t met before. She’s a friend of mine from high school.”
“High school?” you ask with something approaching reverence
>”Yep. A really good friend who I… haven’t seen in a while.”
>She sits up on the couch
>Even though she’s looking right at the two of you, she can’t seem to meet your eyes
>”Here’s the deal: you two can play outside. But you have to stay in the backyard, okay? If you hop the fence, I’m gonna call your parents.”
“Okay! Thanks, Cady!”
>You give Cadance a quick thank-you hug, and then you and Moondancer sprint outside
>>
File: Frozen Alien Fortress2.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen Alien Fortress2.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
>>29515817

>The alien fortress towers over you, the parapets and crystalized windows shimmering with deadly green light
>You dart from shadow to shadow, keeping low so that the roving sentries don’t spot you
>One of them lopes past, striding on coiled metal tentacles
>Glancing of your shoulder, you wave for Moondancer to advance
>She jumps out from behind a row of shrubs and creeps over to your position
>Her laser rifle’s clutched against her chest, ready to blast any alien intervention into atomized slag
“Captain Moondancer?”
>”I’m an arch a-a-admiral now.”
“Right. Arch Admiral Moondancer?”
>”Y-yes ma’am?”
“What do you have to report?”
>”N-nothing yet, ma’am. The b-b-bug’s defenses are r-r-r-really well organized. I c-c-can’t find a weakness.”
>Somewhere inside the fortress, you hear voices
>Two shadows pass by one of the glowing windows, their alien forms moving with dark purpose
“New mission. It looks like the bugs are having an important meeting.”
>”Y-y-you think?”
“Yeah. We’re gonna get the drop on ‘em! We’ll figure out what their plans are, and bam!”
>You smack your fist into your hand to emphasize the surefire success your plan
>Moondancer nods
>”Right! L-let’s g-g-g-go!”
>>
>>29515827

>Together, the two of you creep towards the fortress’s back entrance
>”D-d-do you have a key?”
“Of course.”
>You open the door as silently as possible, and the two of you slip inside
>The fortress is eerily silent, aside from the voices coming from a central chamber on your right
>You peek your head around the kitchen doorway, scanning the room
>Cadance is sitting on the couch, talking to a tall, gaunt girl you don’t recognize
>The girl’s hair is a deep green, and she’s dressed in leather and torn stockings
>She… she looks awesome!
>Wait, wait, no, you mean that she looks like an *evil alien bug-queen*
>You turn around to Moondancer, forcing your face to look serious as you whisper to her
“The bug rulers are in there! They’re planning an invasion!”
>”Oh no…”
“We need to follow them, then radio the president. We’ll stop this invasion before it can even happen.”
>”R-right. I’m r-r-right behind you.”
>You peek around the corner again
>Cadance and the Alien Queen girl are sitting really close together on the couch
>And they’re… holding hands?
>That’s kinda weird…
>But, come to think of it, you used to hold hands with Moondancer while the two of you walked to school
>You thought it was something too kiddy for highschool girls to do, but…
>Maybe Cadance is just that cool?
>The two girls have their heads bowed close together, whispering together
>”Come on, Cady. You’ve got the whole house to yourself! I can make it quick~”
>The girl’s voice is really smooth and grown-up sounding, and she keeps smacking her lips after her words
>”There’s kids outside, Chryssi. I don’t wanna, you know… get caught…”
>>
>>29515843
>The bug-queen girl raises her hand up to Cadance’s face, petting her cheek like your mom does to you sometimes
>Is that a thing highschool girls do too?
>”Isn’t that the fun part?”
>”I mean…”
>”Remember that time in the Home Ec room? You liked that, right?”
>”Yeah, but… whoa…”
>You can’t see where the bug-girl’s hand is, but Cadance makes a weird gasping sound
>”C-Chryssi, chill out…”
>”Come on. It’s been so long~”
>”I know. It has.”
>”I know you want this. I can feel how wet you are…”
>That’s weird, you don’t remember Cadance taking a shower
>Maybe she had a quick one while you were outside?
>”G-guh…”
>Cadance sucks in her breath, and wraps the other girl in a weird hug
>”I do, but…”
>”But what?”
>”I think it’s time… I think it’s time we stop doing this. And start, you know, thinking about boys instead.”
>”Boys?”
>The bug-girl sighs
>”But I don’t want boys. Come on, Cady. I want you.”
>You bristle a little when bug-girl uses Cadance’s nickname
>Behind you, Moondancer pokes your shoulder
>”T-Twi? What’s going on?”
“Shhh. I’m listening to their plans.”
>”What are they s-s-saying?”
“I’ll tell you in a moment.”
>You creep slightly closer, crouching behind a dresser in the corner of the living room
>Cadance doesn’t say anything, which makes bug-girl look sad
>”So that’s how it is, huh? Soon as someone else comes along, I’m just not worth the effort.”
>”You are worth the effort! It’s just… this isn’t right. I want to have a family, Chryssi. And we…”
>”Can’t?”
>”Yeah.”
>Bug-girl hangs her head
>>
>>29515857
>For a moment, you get a glimpse of her face
>Her eyes are ringed with deep green mascara, and her lips are a weird bluish color
>Plus, she looks like she’s about to cry
>”It’s that Shining Armor guy, isn’t it?”
>Cadance is silence for a moment longer, and then:
>”Yes. It’s him.”
>Bug-girl gulps, biting her lip
>”So it’s… it’s not happening again, huh?”
>Cadance clenches her hands together, her forehead furrowing in the same way it does when she’s studying something particularly hard
>”Maybe… one more time.”
>”You mean it!?”
>Bug-girl coughs, calming herself down
>”Like, for real? You want to?”
>”I do, Chryssi, but… this is the last time. It has to be.”
>Bug-girl’s enthusiasm fades a bit
>She sinks back in the couch, staring at the floor
>”Yeah. Last time. Right.”
>Moondancer tugs on your sleeve
>”W-what’s going on?”
“Upstairs. I’ll tell you.”

>You honestly can’t get away from the two of them fast enough
>For some reason, you feel really, really bad
>There’s a sadness you can’t explain lurking in your chest, seeming to weigh the entirety of your tiny body down with its bleak
>You and Moondancer sneak away from the living room, tiptoeing up the stairs into your parents’ room
>The closet is big enough for both of you to fit inside, so you and Moondancer huddle inside the tiny, cramped room, surrounded by your dad’s suits, your mom’s dresses, and more pairs of shoes than you can count
>>
>>29515865
>It’s so cramped that she’s practically sitting in your lap; not that you mind, of course
>She’s super light, and the giant sweater she wears makes it more like being squashed by a giant pillow instead of another girl
>”S-so? What’d you learn?”
“The bugs are, uh…”
>You honestly forgot all about the game
“They’re planning to attack at, uh…”
>You hear a creak as the door to your parents’ bedroom opens
>It’s too dark to see Moondancer’s face, but the sudden taught-ness in her body tells you that she’s as startled as you are
>”W-w-w-who…”
“It’s Cadance! What’s she doing in…”
>You hear the groaning of bedsprings as two bodies lay down on your parents’ bed
“What are they doing?”
>You wriggle out from under Moondancer, placing your face against the crack between the door and its frame
>There’s just enough space for you to see the bedroom, and the two girls currently occupying the bed
>Cadance is lying stretched out along the mattress, with Chryssi kneeling next to her
>”You’re sure this is the last time?”
>”Yes, Chryssi.”
>The bug-girl lets out an annoyed sigh
>”Alright, alright. We’ll… we’ll make it good, I guess.”
>She turns away from Cadance; it’s hard to see her face well, but she looks annoyed
>Cadance sits up behind her, wrapping the bug-girl in a hug from behind
>”Hey. Don’t be mad, alright? You’ll find someone else, Chrysalis. I promise.”
>”Yeah…”
>”And hey, we can make the most of this while we’ve got it, okay?”
>Chryssi sighs, turning her face towards Cadance
>”Yeah. I guess that sounds okay…”
>And then the two of them kiss
>>
>>29515868
>But not on the cheek, like your mom kisses you, or like you kissed Moondancer when she gave you a Mistress Marevelous figure for your birthday
>They kiss each other on the mouth, like boyfriends and girlfriends do
>”H-h-hey, lemme see…”
>Moondancer pushes up next to you, squishing her cheek against yours so that the two of you can both watch
>”T-t-they’re k-kissing?”
“Yeah…”
>”C-can they do that? They’re b-b-b-both girls…”
“I dunno… maybe when you’re a teenager, you’re allowed to…?”
>Cadance pushes Chrysalis backwards onto the bed, laying on top of her
>They keep kissing, much longer than your parents do
>Chrysalis opens her mouth, and you see that the two of them are rubbing their tongues together
>”W-w-whoa…”
“What are they doing?”
>”My s-s-s-sister told me about t-that… she says it’s g-grown up kissing…”
“Weird…”
>On the bed, Chrysalis and Cadance wrap their arms around each other, rolling together in a heap
>It looks almost like how you and Moondancer wrestle, except they’re kissing
>You’re suddenly aware of how close your friend is to you
>Are you going to have to kiss her when you get older?
>Is this a thing that highschool friends do?
>Your and Moondancer’s eyes go wide when Cadance’s hand slips under Chrysalis’s shirt
>”S-s-she’s touching her…”
“I know. Shhh.”
>Both girls find their hands in each other’s clothes, pulling them up and over their heads
>>
>>29515876
>Next to you, you can feel Moondancer twitching as both girls bare their naked chests to each other
>”They c-c-can’t… that’s s-s-so…”
>On the bed, Chrysalis and Cadance fall together again, hands stroking along each other’s bare skin as they head for the waistbands of Cadance’s sweat pants and Chryaslis’s tights
>Both sets of leggings come off, followed by two different pairs of panties
>A weird, numbed buzzing has filled the back of your head
>Your face burns with guilt, but you can’t make yourself look away
>Cadance, now completely naked, lays on top of Chrysalis, spreading her legs so that her private-parts end up on the other girl’s stomach
>They’re kissing again, still doing the tongue thing, and occasionally pausing to lick each other’s faces
>Moondancer’s hand clutches around yours
>”T-T-T-Twi?”
“Yeah?”
>”I f-f-feel really, really w-weird…”
>You turn to face Moondancer
>Even in the dim light of the closet, you can still see that she’s blushing
“Yeah, me too…”
>You touch Moondancer’s face the same way Cadance was touching her friend earlier
>It feels so, *so* weird
>You shouldn’t do this with friends, right?
>But Cadance and her friend are doing it…
>Your eyes are drawn down towards Moondancer’s mouth
>Come to think of it, you’ve never kissed anyone before
>What’s it like?
>Moondancer reaches the same conclusion you do at the exact time
>Awkwardly, the two of you bump your mouths together in the shortest, most awkward kiss possible
>She blinks rapids, panting rapidly as her asthma starts to act up
>”S-sorry…”
“Shhh…”
>You hold her face and kiss her again, longer this time
>>
>>29515881
>You even try to do the tongue thing the others were doing, and lick the inside of Moondancer’s mouth
>It tastes weird, and the feeling makes your cheeks tingle
“Whoa…”
>”N-nuh…”
>Moondancer goes for the kiss this time, awkwardly probing the inside of your mouth with your tongue
>Now that the weirdness has worn off, it feels… nice
>You pull her back into your lap, squeezing her while you kiss
>She breaks away just long enough to give your cheek a quick, nervous lick, coating it in warm spit
>”C-c-can I t-take my sweater off?”
“Yeah! I mean, if you want… go ahead…
>It’s more than a little difficult in the tiny space, but you help Moondancer get her favorite garment off
>Beneath it, she’s wearing only a plain white t-shirt
>She starts to take it off too, but she’s interrupted by a squeal from outside the closet
>Both of you press your faces against the door again
>Cadance is lying on her back, still naked, with her legs spread
>Chrysalis is kneeling in front of her, with her head between your babysitter's thighs
>A soft slurping noise permeates the roam, barely audible through Cadance’s moaning
>”Is s-s-she… is she l-l-licking her…”
“No way. That’s so gross!”
>”Y-y-yeah, but… it l-looks like she really l-l-likes it…”
>Chrysalis shoves Cadance back onto the bed, aggressively, squeezing Cadance’s butt while she licks along your babysitter’s body
“Whoa…”
>You look back at Moondancer again
>She’s panting heavily now, and already her her shirt halfway off
>>
*has her shirt

>>29515884
>You help get it the rest of the way, leaving her flat, pale chest exposed to the closet’s low light
>She goes for your shirt next, tangling slightly in the piles of garments hanging around you as she helps you undress
>You pull off your shorts and panties, tossing them aside, and she does the same
>The two of you embrace, awkwardly rubbing your naked bodies together
>You have absolutely no idea what you’re doing, but the smoothness, the closeness, of her lithe body against yours makes the buzzing in your head increase tenfold
>Just like Cadance, you spread your legs, letting Moondancer rub against you
>It tickles, making little shudders run through your body
>Inside the closet, it’s too dark to tell what part of Moondancer you’re touching; but your hands find a way to every smooth, skinny curve of your friend’s body
>Moondancer whimpers in delight, sticking out your tongue to lick any part of your body she can reach
>You lean backwards, adjust yourself into a position where you can spread your legs, then you push her head down towards your vagina
>To your relief, Moondancer obeys, licking your chest, stomach, and hips on her way down
>But when her tongue meets your privates, you thrash as the slimey-wet bizarreness of the sensation crashes into your brain
“G-guh… M-M-M-Moon, a-ah…”
>You flop back against the closet door, pushing it open just enough to see Cadance and Chrysalis on the bed
>The two of them both have their legs spread open, and they’re wrestling with their private parts touching each other
>The sight ignites a fire somewhere in you, and you feel your thighs clamping around Moondancer’s head
>She gasps, but you can’t let go
>It’s almost like you’ve lost control of your body for a moment; you convulse and writhe as something warm and electrifying spreads across your skin and, despite your best efforts to contain it, a tiny bit of fluid leaks out of your vagina and onto Moondancer’s tongue
>>
>>29515892
>She laps it up, sputtering
>”T-T-T-Twi, what was…”
>”Gah~! Chryssi!”
>Cadance and Chrysalis clutch each other, gasping
>Both of them are soaked in sweat, and their chests are heaving
>You don’t feel much better than they look; your entire body is sticky with sweat and you can barely move
>Whatever Moondancer did to you, it’s left you feeling really weak and really, *really* good
>She’s trying to push your head towards her vagina, probably hoping for you to do the same to her
>For a moment, you’re too fuzzy to process what’s going on, but when you snap to it, you eagerly shove your face between her legs
>You kinda want to know what it’s like, and how she'll taste
>When your tongue first meets her vagina, it’s not that special
>But quickly, Moondancer starts to squirm just like you did, and you can taste weird liquid seeping out onto your tongue
>She squeezes your head between her thighs, wheezing hard
>In order to keep from crying out, she clamps a hand over her mouth, but you can feel her shuddering just like you did
>More of the weird fluids leek onto your tongue, giving you a taste of her
>They’re acidic and strange, but the smell of them drives you crazy
>Is this why the older girls do this?
>Do they want more of this feeling?
>Because, if so, you completely understand
>Your entire body feels hyper-sensitive and energized, as waves of crackling sensation spread across your skin
>You collapse against Moondancer, hugging yourself against your friends’ scrawny, naked body
>The two of you shudder together, brains reeling as you try to process what you just did
>Bedsprings groan, and you can hear that Cadance and Chrysalis are doing the same
>Disentangling yourself from Moondancer, you peak out from the closet at the two of them
>Chrysalis is sitting up now, on the edge of the bed, her head resting on her hands
>>
>>29515898
>”So…”
>”Yeah.”
>”That was the last time, huh?”
>”Yeah. I’m sorry, Chryssi.”
>”Yeah. Just not good enough for you?”
>Chrysalis rubs her arm, staring at the floor
>”You know that’s not it. That was amazing. It’s always been amazing with us. But… I think it’s time to move on.”
>”Right. To better things.”
>She bites her tongue, standing up and beginning to slowly dress herself
>”Not better, Chrys. Just…”
>”Just not me. I get it.”
>She tugs on her tights quickly, pulls on her jacket, and then heads for the door
>”Thanks for the last time, I guess. I hope… eh, whatever.”
>She ducks out of the bedroom, padding down the bedroom
>Cadance sits up in bed, curls into a ball, and rests her head on her arms
>She looks sad; a lot sadder than you’d imagine a cool girl like her could look
>For a moment, you’re tempted to run out of the closet and hug her
>But she’s naked, and your naked, and there’s a sort of hideous guilt resting on you that keeps you rooted to the spot
>After a few seconds, Cadance raises her head, her eyes wide
>”Oh shit, the kids!”
>She jumps out of the bed and begins to frantically pull on her clothes
>As soon as she’s partially dressed, she sprints out of the room, still muttering to herself, “The kids, the kids, oh shit, the kids…”
>>
>>29515902

>Of course, after the two of you are dressed again, it’s pretty easy for you and Moondancer to sneak outside and pretend you’d been out there the whole time
>Cadance “finds” you and drags you back in, putting on her best “professional, flustered adult” act
>Throughout the entire ordeal, though, Moondancer’s hand stays tightly wrapped around yours
>When it comes time for bed, Cadance digs two sleeping bags out of the closet, setting up one for each of you in the living room
>She’s uncharacteristically silent throughout the entire thing, and when it comes time for her to go to bed as well, she doesn’t even hug you goodnight
>So you and Moondancer lie together, neither of you willing about what you just did
>But it hangs between you, like some sort of tacit, hovering guilt
>Dimly, somewhere in the back of your mind, you can’t shake the feeling that what you did was wrong
>And when you hear Cadance crying softly upstairs, a slow, creeping fear starts to dawn on you
>That one day, you’ll be the one left alone, curled and naked on your bed, knowing you might not see Moondancer again
>It’s a terrifying inevitability, seemingly infinitely larger than your tiny body, wrapped up in a sleeping bag
>So for now, you can only squeeze your friend’s hand, hoping that she doesn’t disappear on you tomorrow, or the day after, or any day to come

The End

Not sure what the fuck that was.
>>
>>29515912
>>So for now, you can only squeeze your friend’s hand
fucking disgusting
>>
MY IRON TECH!
>>
>>29515977
That can only lead to pregnancy.
>>
>>29513805
Source ?
>>
>>29517372
Artist is bigdad. He's p gud
>>
File: WHAT IS MY LIFE.png (194KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT IS MY LIFE.png
194KB, 1000x1000px
>>29513805
>That big gulp
Lem knows what's up.
>>
>>29517606
Thanks.
>>
>>29515912
>Not sure what the fuck that was.
It really activated my dick and feels.
>>
File: TwiSci Cuddling.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TwiSci Cuddling.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Midnight Time, /nst/.

>You almost snap at Sundown, but just let out a sigh and wrap an arm back around Twilight's shoulder.
>Your girlfriend doesn't respond, but the tilt of her head onto your own shoulder is enough of a response in your book.
>Your inner demon from the Fall Formal was right; Twilight did have the faintest scent of old parchment and lavender.
>It was kind of comforting, honestly; the familiar presence of Twilight combined with the nostalgic memory of Canterlot's archives, and the early years of your academic career.
>You're both silent the rest of the way home.
>Then you fumble with your keys for a minute, unlock the door, and toss your bookbag onto one of the couches.
>As you flop down onto the other couch, Twilight being far neater than you about unwinding after classes, the gist of your day runs through your mind again as you tick off what you now need to deal with tonight.
>You didn't tell Twilight about your meetup with Anon, Flash, and Midnight tonight, but until Midnight spilled her guts about the whole situation, you'd just have to put up with it.
>You also needed to get an explanation from Midnight before then, or at the very least on the way over to the club that served as your meeting location.
>Which still leaves you uneasy; you tack on extra ammo to the small list of items you think you're going to need.
>Tonight was going to be rough, even if it went well...
>As you run everything through your head, Twilight slips next to you on the loveseat, the jangling of a dog tag and excited barking alerting you that Spike's bounding downstairs.
>The next ten minutes are spent snuggling up together with your girlfriend and her dog, letting the stress melt off of your body as Twilight runs her fingers through Spike's coat.
>"Rough day?"
"Y-Yeah."
"'Little bit."
>A small frown forms on your lips when Sundown's voice laces into your own, but right now you're almost tempted to give her the reigns.
>You probably needed to sleep before tonight
>>
File: She-Demon Wat.png (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
She-Demon Wat.png
187KB, 500x500px
>>29517935

>Doing your best to keep your ears open in case you're being addressed, you lean your head back a bit and close your eyes.
>When you open them again, you're back in your mindscape, the warm colors within flowing around the three of you.
>Sundown is floating with your old jacket tossed over her back, wings wrapped around her torso like a blanket as she rests her head on her folded arms.
>How such a position was even possible when the void that was essentially your mind had no sense of structure, you have no idea.
>Your inner demon glances up from watching Daydream work through a copy of your homework, an eyebrow quirked.
>"It's a little early to be joining us, isn't it Shim?"
>Nodding, you glance off into the endless void of colors, thinking of how you're going to broach the subject.
>You'd held on tightly to your self-control after the Fall Formal, dealing with every taunt, remark, and goading comment Sundown had whispered in your ear while you tried to regain everyone's trust.
>Even if you had both reconciled before Daydream showed up, there was always the little things.
>Sundown's personality reflected the rebellious, angry state you had been in long before you passed through the mirror years ago, and while she had mellowed out...
>When you had turned into Daydream instead of her at the Friendship Games, the unspoken feelings you had were made clear.
>You didn't trust Sundown.
>She hadn't spoken to you for a week after that, and when Daydream first spoke, you had made the assumption that Sundown had turned into her.
>The second the words had left your mouth, Sundown was quick to make herself known again.
>Painfully.
>As much as Sundown put on the bravado now, you both knew that particular wound never healed.
>Neither of you ever spoke about it, and Daydream was more focused on keeping Sundown in check then talking about the why of the matter, but it still ha-
>"Sunset?"
>You almost jump, but stop yourself when a red hand rests on your shoulder.
>>
File: Casual She-Demon.png (152KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
Casual She-Demon.png
152KB, 494x494px
>>29517968

>Finally finding your words, you get to the point of why you even came here.
"I need you to take over my body."
>"...What?"
>You let out the breath you weren't aware you were holding.
"If I try to pull another all-nighter like last week, I won't be as focused tonight. I could slip up, and either I would get hurt or Midnight would."
>The she-demon glances off, rubbing at the back of her neck as she does so.
>"Why not Dream then?"
>You give her your best deadpan stare, which probably looks off on you when your shoulder angel is the one who has it as her default expression.
"Sundown, Daydream is as blunt as a post."
>Said doppleganger doesn't even look up from her work.
>"This, is true."
>Sundown still looks uncomfortable with the whole thing, so you hope what you say next doesn't fuck up the relationship the three of you have developed since Camp Everfree.
"And... I trust you."
>The Fall Formal demon is silent for a long time, and there's no obvious look of shock, or surprise, or even anger.
>Still, despite having just as good a poker face as you, she eventually bites her lower lip, lets out a sigh, and pulls you into a hug.
>"...Thanks, Shim."
>Held close, even if you don't feel the weight of gravity pulling you down, you're suddenly reminded of just how tall Sundown is compared to you or Daydream.
>"So... uh... any ground rules, kiddo?"
>You roll your eyes at her nervousness.
"Just... try not to freak out Twilight, or hurt the girls? Like I said, I trust you. That includes you knowing what not to do when we're not fighting some magically-corrupted psycho."
>"...Yeah, alright."
>You turn to Daydream.
"Do you... want to have a say in this, Dream, or-"
>Your angelic doppleganger still doesn't look up from the papers in front of her, elbows on her knees in a completely disinterested manner.
>"I am fully capable of stopping Sundown, and am ensuring that classes are not an issue for us when we return to Canterlot High. Go to bed, Sunset."
"Right..."
>>
File: Listen Here Noob.png (3MB, 4536x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Listen Here Noob.png
3MB, 4536x3600px
>>29517996

>You are Midnight Sparkle.
>You also have no idea how Twilight is just... asleep.
>No dreams, no nightmares, just asleep; normal REM, out like a light, sawing logs.
>At least that makes starting off tonight easier.
>You stretch your arms out as you take control, letting out a slight yawn as you do so.
>There's a star-patterned blanket over you, and old Power Ponies cartoons throwing a soft glow around the darkened living room, so you guess that Twilight and Sunset just fell asleep watching TV.
>Sunset...
>Right, at least step one was easy.
>Now for the actually difficult part.
>"Sleep well?"
>You flail off of the couch, wrapping yourself further into the blanket at the voice behind you.
>Reaching a hand up to the coffee table, you pull Twilight's glasses on and look up at the voice's owner.
>Well, you found Sunset at least, half-dressed and her eyes practically as dark as the room, aside from the teal irises.
"Sunset, what's wrong with your eyes?"
>The girl in question only raises an eyebrow, letting out a scoff, resting her head in a hand, elbow on the couch.
>"Really, Midnight, I thought you were paying attention to Shim and Twilight's conversations."
>She flashes you a rather off-putting smile.
>"I'm Sundown."
"Oh..."
>Sundown just shrugs it off.
>"It's fine. Sunny usually has the reigns, but she needed to be rested up for tonight, so I kept Twi company."
>She vaults the couch, putting her hands behind her head and flashing you a much more genuine grin.
>"That being said, I need to wake her up, but I'll be tagging along."
"Wait, what-"
>"Good luck!"
>Her eyes return to normal, and Sunset's posture relaxes a bit as she sits up, fixing an annoyed stare at you.
"Midnight, we need to talk."
>"Twilight!"
>Both you and Sunset turn in surprise, seeing Spike running down the stairs.
"Crap..."
>"Sunset, I heard you talking, is Twilight-"
>You rub your temples and levitate Spike up onto the edge of the couch, earning a yelp as you do so.
"Oh calm down, Spike."
>>
>>29518004

>Spike just growls in response, earning a sigh from you.
"Look, regardless, I actually have a sense of self and personality split off from Twilight, and I can actually have some self-control. I'm not going to hurt anyone that she cares about, because I care about them as well, alright?"
>Still skeptical, he turns to Sunset, who just shrugs.
"They've been arguing, and Midnight has about as much self control as I did after the girls knocked me off my high horse before you two showed up, pun not intended."
>Slowly, Spike nods, then scratches at the spot behind his ears with a paw.
>"Alright..."
"Speaking of..."
>Sunset turns her attention back to you, her irritation returning in force.
"...I'm not covering for you anymore."
>You feel your stomach drop out from under you.
"Sunset, c'mon-"
>The former Equestrian clenches her fists, standing up and getting in your face as she speaks.
"No, Midnight. I'm not straining the relationship with MY girlfriend and playing high school drama queen to cover for you. Today was hell for everyone. I don't even know what you did last night, because I couldn't TALK to you the entire day. I had to figure everything out myself, and I still don't fully know what the FUCK you did to make Anon of all people be afraid of what could happen to us."
>You and Spike both wince at the emphasized curse, but Sunset's doesn't stop there.
"To top it off, you and Twilight have been arguing worse than Sundown and I used to, and unlike us, you BOTH refuse to accept anyone's help. If it's not her being concerned for you, it's you flipping between playing nice and yelling at her."
>You wince, Sunset inches from your face.
"I... can explain?"
>Thankfully before Sunset can start up again, Spike perks up.
>"Wait, how long has Midnight been doing this?"
>Trying to save yourself another wrath of Sunset, you explain.
>>
File: Spike is Concerned.png (367KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
Spike is Concerned.png
367KB, 1024x624px
>>29518023

"I've only had a week or so to adjust to this whole... existing. I've also only had a couple of nights to hijack Twilight's body to go... exploring. Sunset's been covering for me until I could tell Twilight myself."
>"So... why haven't you?"
>You look to Sunset, but her eyebrows only form into a glare, again.
"...I... didn't want to ruin things. I've been trying to work things out between us, and bringing it up would only ruin my work."
"Midnight, she's been worried about you since this morning. I think you're beyond the point of ruining what you've done."
>Anger wells up in your chest, but you clamp down on it... mostly.
"I'm trying, okay? It took the entire day of prodding her just to tell Applejack that I'm still around."
>As if saying her name had summoned her from across town, Applejack picks that moment to open the front door.
>"Sunset, you weren't answerin', has Midnight- Oh..."
>Flash pokes his head in behind her.
>"...Is now a bad time?"
>You bite your lip.
>This wasn't good.
"...Sunset, what do you know?"
>The red-and-yellow haired girl sighs slightly, the anger draining out of her.
"I know that Anon thinks we're all dead women, and that Flash and I were going to drag you into Canterlot to meet up with him so that we can figure out what the hell's going on. Beyond that? I can only guess."
>You let out a breath, knowing you're going to have a lot of explaining to do in a short order.
"Alright... just, can I get AJ and Flash in the loop?"
>The next twenty minutes or so are spent giving a much, much briefer explanation of what you told Sunset a week ago, along with everyone catching everyone else up.
>Applejack and Sunset both don't look happy about most of what you get into your conversations with Twilight after she woke up this morning, but at the very least Flash takes everything pretty well.
>Apparently he'd gotten used to magic flying around and creating chaos at Canterlot High, which is all the more concerning.
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle vs. the World.png (2MB, 1500x1701px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle vs. the World.png
2MB, 1500x1701px
>>29518040

>You almost manifest your wings and wrap yourself and Spike in them, your host's pet/best friend hopping into your lap about halfway through, but you have just enough pride to not cower in the face of your host's angry girlfriend.
>Just barely.
>Once you wrap your story up, Sunset rubs her face with her hands as she leans over, then clasps her hands together and rests her chin on them, letting out a sigh.
"So let me get this straight. You exposed yourself in your full outfit, went into a club run by the Dazzlings, started a fight with them, discovered your own new magic, and got one of our old classmates involved... two if you count Neon... Midnight, how did you still think you could handle this yourself?"
"Honestly I was thinking of throwing them through a portal into Prance, assuming you don't want me to kill them..."
>Applejack then decides to ask a question you weren't even aware of until now.
>"How'd they even repair their pendants?"
"I didn't even know their pendants were broken, or who they were."
>"Right... guess we'll have ta figure that one out ourselves..."
>Flash jabs a thumb behind him at the front door.
>"So does this mean we're not meeting Anon, or...?"
>Sunset seems to ponder it for a moment, before speaking up.
"We're still going. If Anon can help, we're going to need it. Who knows how long Adagio and her sisters have been gaining negative energy, with or without all of us and the rest of the girls to feed off of."
>Spike perks up from his place at your lap.
>"What about me?"
>You scratch behind his ears.
"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you probably shouldn't go. I don't think Twilight would forgive me if you got hurt..."
>You glance off.
"Not like she will once I tell her everything, but still..."
>Sunset doesn't even miss a beat, already heading upstairs.
"Alright, let me get changed, then we'll head out. Flash, AJ, either of you carrying?"
>AJ just nods.
>"'course. Mac an' I always do."
>Flash, meanwhile, shakes his head.
>>
File: Annoyed_AJ.png (4MB, 7000x9907px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed_AJ.png
4MB, 7000x9907px
>>29518059

>"My dad has a handgun in case someone breaks in, but beyond that, I don't really worry about it. I don't even have a permit."
>Sunset just nods, mulling over something.
"Right..."
>You're both dressed in more conspicuous street clothes and ready to go in under five minutes, Sunset strapping her revolver to her belt and tossing spare bullets into the interior pocket of a faded jacket.
>She then starts explaining things as you all step outside into the cool night air.
"Alright, we'll split up and meet each other there. I'll go with Flash. Midnight, you ride with AJ. 413 Summer Avenue."
>The bearer of Honesty starts punching the location into her phone.
>Your host's dog, and friend for most of her life, doesn't move to follow.
>"Good luck, girls."
>Despite it all, you do your best to give him a smile.
"We'll be back, Spike."
>Once the house is locked up safely, you clamber into Applejack's truck, feeling the engine's growl set into your body.
>A moment later, Flash pulls out of the driveway and speeds off, then Applejack throws the stick shift into drive and starts lumbering down the road.
>"So, I'm guessin' you and Twilight aren't exactly on the best of terms, all thing's considered."
>You let out a sigh, which you've been doing a lot of since you 'woke up' tonight.
"...She just... I want her to toughen up; she stood up to me at Everfree, why isn't she like that all the time?"
>AJ doesn't take her eyes off of the road.
>"Midnight, listen, I get that yer new at this whole friendship thing as well as the autonomy, but pushin' Twilight ain't the way to go about it. I 'ppreciate the desire to clear the air between you and the girls and I, but if this'd gotten any worse, somethin' bad was bound to happen. If not to Twilight, then to you."
>The only response you have is to fidget with your hands.
"That's what I was afraid would happen if she DIDN'T tell you..."
>The farmgirl looks over at you as she stops at a red light, almost on the highway now.
>>
File: Retrogenesis.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Retrogenesis.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>29518105

>"Fer what it's worth, Ah'm at least willin' ta give ya the benefit of the doubt. Pretty sure the others will do the same once you and Twilight start explainin'."
>A small smile forms on your lips.
"Thanks... although considering the look I was getting, I don't think Sunset's gonna let me keep things from her at this point..."
>That gets a small chuckle, which you can't help but share in.
>"Ah reckon so."
>As usual, experiencing things on your own instead of feeling them secondhand from Twilight is exhilarating, and driving down the highway with the windows of AJ's truck rolled down is no exception.
>Not quite as blood-pumping as riding on the bike of Sunset's motorcycle, but it helps distract you from the weight in your gut.
>Tomorrow is going to suck, even if both Applejack and Sunset are right.
>You should have told Twilight sooner, but your attempts to keep everything under wraps and then explain when the damage was done and she and Sunset were both safe...
>Well, clearly that isn't going to happen now.
>Applejack does a decent job of tailing Flash's faster Camaro, so all in all things are at least starting off well enough, now that everyone's caught up with the situation.
>You glance into one of Applejack's side mirrors as you just sit back and enjoy the ride, wind blowing your hair back.
>The highway is fairly sparse, with only the occasional passing car speeding by in the fast lane, so you're not blinded by headlights the entire way.
>A singular light in the middle of a lane catches your eye as your ride merges onto the off-ramp, the motorcycle dipping low to maintain speed as it whips around the sharp turn.
>You don't think much about it at first, given the Canterlot night life, until it speeds up, pulling right alongside the truck.
>The short, squat bike seems built for the streets, and as you look over it with detached interest, you note the distinct differences between the bike and Sunset's own.
>>
File: Aria Flipping The Bird.png (820KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Aria Flipping The Bird.png
820KB, 900x900px
>>29518127

>As if sensing your eyes on them, the rider tilts their head towards you, not even watching the road, at least as far as you can tell.
>Your blood runs cold when you look at them more closely, red glowing eyes staring back at you through their helmet's visor.
"Applejack, gun."
>"What?"
>The rider guns the engines, merging ahead of the farmgirl as both vehicles leave the ramp, the distant taillights of Flash's car now a ways off.
"That's a Siren, where's your gun?!"
>"Glove box. Hold on!"
>You reach a hand forward, fumbling with the glove box and pulling a well-worn revolver from its leather holster.
>Before you can even raise the firearm to aim, the rider pulls off the impossible and backflips off of their bike, twisting in mid-air as their discarded motorcycle tumbles towards the truck.
>"SHIT!"
>Applejack swerves to attempt to avoid it, throwing off your aim as you track your target, but by then it's too late.
>The discarded bike crashes into the drive-side corner of the truck in a screech of twisted metal, sending the truck spinning in a wide arc.
>A half-second later, the hood caves in under heavy boots, a clawed fist punching through the windshield and yanking back hard enough to shatter the entire thing out, shards raining down on all three of you.
>With the other hand, the Siren tears off her helmet, revealing a familiar, bandaged and bruised face.
>As you finally gather yourself enough to lift Applejack's revolver, Aria Blaze reaches forward and grabs you by the collar of your jacket.
>"REMEMBER ME?!"
>Before you can muster a counter, she yanks, hard, and flings you out of the truck as it skids to a stop.
>You fly head over heels once, twice, three times, before landing with a dull thud and a flaring pain in your left side, asphalt tearing at the cloth and skin.
>A cry escapes your lips, and before you've stopped, you already know it isn't fully your own.
>Twilight’s awake.
>In the middle of a fight.
>SHIT!
>>
File: Tired SciTwi.png (284KB, 550x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tired SciTwi.png
284KB, 550x640px
>>29518157

And that's all for now. Hope y'all enjoy. As usual, Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/RKdTNpbW
>>
Does Dot still visit us? We haven't had new green in so long... I really miss bullylight.
>>
Twilight is not for Dykeshit!
>>
>>29518697
They just posted in the last thread that they aren't gonna finish any of their stories
I was really looking forward to them, and now im gonna miss Dot
>>
>>29518722
Shit, really? Damn.
>>
File: lwa.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lwa.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Twalot is a witch
>>
>>29518157
>motorcycle throwing
THIS IS JUST LIKE MY WACHOWSKI ANIMES
>>
File: IVE GOT A GUN.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IVE GOT A GUN.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>29518872
DELET THIS
>>
File: unsheathes minigun.png (491KB, 1143x927px) Image search: [Google]
unsheathes minigun.png
491KB, 1143x927px
>>29519391
You wanna go lad?
>>
>eqg glim will be a thing
First the shimmigrants and now the glimmigrants
>>
File: Sunset Sushi.jpg (718KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Sushi.jpg
718KB, 800x1200px
>>29519920
Glimmigrants enter into the world legally
Unlike those Shimmigrants who hop the fence, rape, spread dykeshit, and steal perfectly good jobs in the food industry
>>
File: Twilight_Quantum_Bullshit.png (123KB, 353x396px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Quantum_Bullshit.png
123KB, 353x396px
>>29519940
>Shimmigrants move between universes, are a bit of a nuisance, generally do the right thing or the local Twilights handle the situation and resolve it.
>"KILL THEM ALL!"
>Glimmigrants destroy universes, induct populations into cults, refuse to properly deal with authority, and cause untold chaos across the multiverse.
>"lol perfectly fine by me."
>>
File: smug trix.jpg (21KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
smug trix.jpg
21KB, 470x470px
>>29519971
>t. Shimmigrant-lover
>>
Gib nerd
>>
>>29519991
it doesnt matter because Glimmigrants are only gonna steal Trixies
>>
File: Guitautist.png (2MB, 4873x8565px) Image search: [Google]
Guitautist.png
2MB, 4873x8565px
Here's where Trixie /really/ spergs out.
>>29514464
>”Trixie could easily surpass you after she gets out of her situation!”
>One of the guys can be seen placing a pill into his mouth. He shivers after he does this, and Trixie questions him.
>”Did you hear Trixie? What was that you just ate?”
>”Somethin’ special.”
>”Trixie will have you know that she already has an advantage over everyone in this room due to her sobriety.”
>”Is that a fact. I really doubt anyone here will agree with you.” Cologne man responds.
>Trixie huffs out her chest and looks around for the stage.
>She marches over up the stairs and approaches the DJ, who is barely sober enough to comprehend what’s going on, let along take any sort of reasonable action regarding it.
>”Can Trixie have your attention, please.” Trixie grabs the microphone and immediately starts talking. “Hello? Can Trixie have your attention?”
>The music still plays, but no one even seems to be dancing to it anymore. They’re all just sort of cluttered together and taking selfies and posting them on Instagram and Twitter and Snapchat and Facebook and YouTube and Google Plus and Kik and Skype and Vine and Mysp-
>”ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP!” Trixie stops the music by slamming her fist onto the DJ set. She has everyone’s attention now.
>The room goes deathly silent. Even the bouncers are shocked and confused. No one appears to get the hint that they might want Trixie out of the room before she causes and more further disruptions to their little… dance party.
>”Humanity has fallen to a humiliating low. A low where you all entertain yourselves by crowding together in a hot room late at night and do nothing but EXIST here and try to prove to every last one of your friends that you’re hip and cooooooool! And meanwhile, we could be using all of this electricity towards pushing the human race into saintly glory! But no! You have to have your RETRO culture instead!”
>>
File: t r i g g e r e d.png (222KB, 388x540px) Image search: [Google]
t r i g g e r e d.png
222KB, 388x540px
>>29521019
>Everyone sways on their feet and listens, automatically filming Trixie’s rant hoping it will get a lot of likes, reblogs, retweets, shares, upvotes, favorites, re-
>”You are wasting away your youth with silliness and fooling around with the shittiest things that lurk among the bottom ranks of society! You have turned your backs to what you were supposed to be and fell victim to the in crowd and having fun over living a level headed, sober life like you’re supposed to! You can’t seriously want moments like these to be moment that you want to be remembered for! And you expect all of your friends to be the way you have become unless they want to be excluded from your little H A N G O U T S .”
>Trixie takes a deep breath.
>”It is beyond disgraceful how you cram yourselves in here in your so-called “FANCY CLOTHES” and proceed to subject yourselves to a night full of disgusting repetitive pop music and shit-talking the people you know who aren’t as HIP as you are! Culture used to be something to be cherished! It used to be something of value! And you have taken that term and SHIT ALL OVER IT!”
>Trixie points to the busted DJ set.
>”THIS is not culture! This is a useless device used to bring hundreds of braindead dudebros and cumdumpsters together to exist together for hours on end while going ‘yoooooooooooo… duuuuuuuuude did you hear about that new thiiiiing that came oooout? ISN’T IT COOOOOOOL? LOL… R E B L O G !”
>Trixie paces back and forth on the stage.
>”Wanna join my frat? Dude you wanna see the new car I wanna buy? Did you fuck her good last night? Just chillin, how about you? HAHAHAHAHA AMIRITE? Just gotta take all the happy points in life and take it as it comes! Gotta let loose and conform to ALL THE FUCKING NORMS! A L L… O F… T H E M ! Duse, I need another beer, dude did you get with that FUCKING GENERIC chick for that FUCKING GENERIC sorority?”
>>
File: Mark Trixie's Words.png (180KB, 957x835px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Trixie's Words.png
180KB, 957x835px
>>29521030
>With a loud stomp on the stage, Trixie feels wave upon wave of rage wash over her as she continues to watch all of the party goers watch her like she’s speaking in a language they can’t understand.
>”You are all scum and don’t deserve to be the voice of direction that the higher-ups and influencers in society listen to and follow along with the wishes of. YOU ARE CREATING A GENERATION OF INTERDEPENDENT, FEEBLE MINDED DEGENERATES! The strive for true excellence as a whole has been buried under miles upon miles of your S H I T! You are ruining everything for people who want to make their own success for themselves based on who THEY are instead of what’s hot around their environment! You are F U C K I N G up everything good about society and you should be ashamed!”
>Trixie uses all of her strength the hurl the microphone into the audience, directly throwing it like a baseball in hopes to hit someone. It shatters against the back wall. Trixie shrieks in agonizing rage and continues at the top of her lungs.
>”Judgement is coming! It’s not going to come in a hundred years, not fifty years, NOT… EVEN… ONE! Art used to be great, music used to be great, movies used to be great, TV used to be great, education used to be great, lifestyle used to be great, CULTURE used to be great. And now it’s all been replaced by low-effort, low-energy popularity-driven garbage that just needs to SELL SELL SELL. And you’re only digging the hole deeper! Soon, you’re going to be thrusted into the cold, hard world around you and will have to burst your little bubbles that you call your comfort zones ALL BY YOURSELVES, you short-attention-span millennial fucks!”
>…
>A minute later, the bouncers can be seen escorting Trixie out of the nightclub. She’s still ranting the whole way out.
>Trixie then stands outside the building and keeps ranting.
>She eventually leaves. But cologne man and his friends follow her.
>”Trixie! Wait up!”

More tomorrow.
>>
>>29521042
God damn it bluesperg
>>
I got some Green that’s pretty cancerous and sic-fi based. Should I post it?
>>
>>29521664
why not
>>
>>29521957
Aight, here we go.

>A dull hum of computer monitors, stale air accented with chemical sterilants
>The largest light source is a fluorescent fixture with one functional tube
>You were collapsed over your desk, eyes bloodshot from being awake for over 72 hours trying find an answer to a problem that refused to reveal itself.
>The Canterlot settlement was running low on supplies
>Currently, there was enough food to last them a few more months assuming rationing protocols were upheld and the Directing Authority came through
>Medicine was dwindling though; a plague hit the town when some traders passed through a few weeks ago
>The Authority said they were sending an agent to determine both the validity of the settlement’s reports and to perform an environmental survey
>If the Agent didn’t get a full report on arrival of the settlement’s situation, then the Authority would dismiss the request for assistance and the settlement would be marked as a lower priority for Emergency Response Services
>Suffice to say, this was going as expected
>You rise from the puddle of drool and paperwork
>>
>>29522000
>3 hours until the Agent arrives
>Oh how you despise your predecessor for their neglect of the archives
>So much of the information was outdated and piecemeal at best
>Blinking a few times to rehydrate your eyes, you download the information onto a micro-drive and makes your way out to the vertical train port
>A few weeks ago the smell of burning plastic and flesh would’ve bothered you, now it was just one more unpleasant thing in this town
>2 hours until the Agent arrives
>There is a permanent shroud of embers and blackness over 2/3 of the town’s overhead
>Metal walls block off the sections of town that are condemned to quarantine
>According to reports, the plague disables motor control and renders the victims catatonic
>… Sometimes things can be seen moving in the smoke
>1 hour until the Agent arrives
>>
>>29522008
>You sit on a bench at the vertical train port, you take a bite out of a Day Stick
>Amphetamines, amino acids, nutrient cocktails, and food dyes make up the morning breakfast
>Kinda sweet, kinda savory, with a smoky after taste
>One more for good measure
>Stories you’ve heard about Authority Agents tell of them having biometric scanners in their eyes
>Last thing you want is to have the Agent second guessing your mental state
>Echoes of metal grinding on itself getting louder as the train lowers to a stop
>Ear raping, that sound
>Hydraulics hiss as the door open on the port level
>Standing in the frame is a woman with hair like fire and dead, ice-blue eyes
>”You the welcoming committee?”
>You snap to attention, your hand flattening into a knife in front of your forehead
“Sir! 14th Generation Narkle reporting for duty, Sir!”
>The Agent raises an eyebrow, “At… ease?”
>You wrap your raised arm across your torso and grab your elbow
>”I believe you have something for me?”
>>
>>29522015
>Just off your game all over the place, you reach into your pocket and pull out the drive
>The Agent slots the drive into a PDA, after a *ping* she pulls a cord from it and plugs it into a jack on the back of her neck
>Cyborg? Or is it just the neck?
>”Alright, so give me a sit-rep.”
“Give you a… Wait, didn’t you just download the info? You know the situation! Shit’s fucked!”
>Her eyebrow raises and smirk cracks her face
>”Eloquent. So, you the standard for Archivists these days?”
“I’m not even an Archivist! I just got stuck with the position because the last person got themself infected with the plague!”
>”So what were you before this?”
“Field Scientist.”
>”Perfect, you’re in.”
“In? In what?”
>”Welcome to the Authority Conscripted Infantry.”
>There is no way that’s how our military works. That can’t be how it works.
>>
>>29522023
>Be Shimmy, Directorate Authority Termination Autonomous Synthetic Soldier
”So first thing’s first Muffin Top, before we go gallivanting into the Quarantine Zone you need to get in shape.”
>You’re not sure if it’s because of anger or embarrassment, but her face is beet red
”Now if you’re done gawking, start running around the Archive Building. I’m not too fond of the idea of working with someone who feels entitled.”
>”… Why on earth would I EVER need to prove myself to you!?”
“You need to prove to me that when we need to beat feet you aren’t going to be cold and heavy. Now RUN, FATTY, RUN!”
>You draw your pistol and shoot the ground in front of Twilight until she starts dashing
>You follow her to set a pace, after making a quarter around the building Twilight collapses onto her stomach wheezing and gasping for air
“I thought you were a field scientist.”
>”I *huff* AM.*huff* NEVER *huff* HAD TO *huff* RUN *huff* THIS MUCH *wheeze* IN *asthma attack* THE FIELD. *breathing in a vacuum*”
>Poor little nerd girl. There was once a time you remember being like her, out of shape, limited stamina… human.
>But you’ll be damned before you let yourself be forced to carry her purple butt out of the Quarantine Zone
“Okay… Ever use combat stims?”
>She shoots you a dirty look, like you just asked if she ever ate a puppy
>”…No. I’m not a soldier, I’m not an athlete, I’m nOT A MERCENARY— WHY THE HELL WOULD I EVER TAKE COMBAT STIMULANTS!?”
>Good to see she’s still got some energy. Unfortunately, still unclear as to who her betters are.
“On your feet 14, you still have 3/4s to run and I haven’t seen a reason to stop.”
>Oh hoho! If a Newboot gave you a look like that in Basic that fucker’d be writing essays on the insides of ping-pong balls.
>Ah the only memories you can call your own.
>>
>>29522030
>It took about 6 hours, but you finally ran around the perimeter of the Archives Building
>The whole time the Agent kept mocking you and called you various synonyms of fat/obese and comparing you to something called a “beached-whale.”
>You have no clue what a beach is or a whale, but you can assume it is some sort of lumbering beast known for both its size and colorful lexicon of belligerent slurs.
>Nonetheless, you’ve gained a sort of spite for the Agent and her stupid fucking expectations.
>You’re a scientist dammit! You don’t do physically demanding things! Thats what servitors and undergrads were for!
>What is this bullshit!? You graduated top of your class! You paid your dues!
>Sure you’re a clone of one of the most revolutionary minds from before the Directorate, but that didn’t mean you were given any leniency!
>In fact you drilled harder and punished more severely than those who had the privilege of being your colleague!
>You were a goddamn prodigy and everyone fucking knew it!
>But this… this… Cyborg/Android/Ubermensch/Whateverthefuck is in another league.
>Can’t impress soldier-types with pedigree or intelligence.
>Everything’s results and body counts.
>Bunch of butchers.
>>
>>29522040
>Day 4 of training Narkle has gone an interesting direction.
>The girl you were assigned as a partner is shaping up to be either an acceptable grunt, or you’re just reinforcing her closet misanthropy.
>It’s strange…
>You know the Sunset you were based off was at first antagonistic towards Twilight, resented her for not only being Her replacement but also succeed where Sunset failed.
>However, this girl isn’t your successor, nor is she really capable of being so.
>At best she might be clerk for a Governor or maybe a gopher for an R&D Head, but those are bureaucratic positions. Jobs for pencil-pushers and people who weren’t as violence to prone as you.
>But that doesn’t explain why you feel so determined to put her in her place.
>Sure she has the same face, voice, and body as the Twilight from the engram, but Narkle’s personality is more caustic, more reclusive.
>Yet, there in lies the schism. Some sort of flaw in the engram’s memories.
>Twilight in the memories seemed to have either an outer persona, or there’s a second Twilight. One who is outgoing, making it her purpose in life to be friends with the world it would seem. A veritable paragon of harmony and kinship.
>The other persona/Twilight is this skittish bookworm who had a hard enough time forming words and staying on top of her studies, yet she still went out her way to seek the approval of others.
>Then there’s a sort of void in Her memories and Twilight is suddenly Her friend and the two of them proceed down the path that would result in the Directorate’s founding.
>>
>>29522054
>Be Narkle
>… Or “14” as Agent Shimmy calls you.
>You can run around the Archives Building with only needing 2 breaks.
>You also now have an appreciation for the way MealStiks have a slow breakdown in the GI tract.
>The number of times you would’ve thrown up the past week were mitigated by the small amount of space those rations take up. So you just end up dry heaving whenever you collapse.
>On a lighter note, Shimmy has lessened up on the insults.
>Now you’re just 14.
>Yay. Demotions.
>Every time she wants your attention its “14 this,” “14 that…”
>It’s dehumanizing.
>It’s like Academy all over again.
“So at what point do we actually enter the Quarantine Zone?”
>If she followed it with “Twilight” it would really feel like academy.
>”We enter the Quarantine Zone when I say we’re ready.”
>She kinda reminds you of the Suppression Staff that the Academy had on hand.
>Never sleeps, doesn’t really eat, always vigilant, quick with some form cruelly unusual punishment.
“But we’re already a week into Quarantine and you haven’t even set foot into the observatory station!”
>She caught you trying to sneak back into your bunk once; so she shredded a bunch of inquiry forms and clerical documents, poured the mess out into the plaza and told you to “vacuum the snow.”
>”Quarantine doesn’t end or begin until I say it does.”
>>
>>29522068
Thats all I got.
>>
For the feetfags itt
>>
You can't help but agree with them.
They are pretty cute together.
>>
>>29522300
>Those spic from the proud family feet
Feetcuck is a thing in this thread? I thought you were all just SJWS
>>
>>29522317
>>Those spic from the proud family feet
try that grammar again.
But yes, we are all cucks.
But at least we can admit and embrace it like a real man.
>>
>>29522338
I don't feel like looking up her name fuckboy. But there was an episode where she went swimming and she had peggy hill tier feet. Shit. That would've been a better joke.
>Admitting you're a cuckold.
You have my respect, and my scorn.
>>
File: Kissu.png (455KB, 1224x1217px) Image search: [Google]
Kissu.png
455KB, 1224x1217px
>>29522365
What thread do you come, friend?
You obviously aren't a regular here.
>>
>>29522404
I came here seeking to provide art for best EQ girl and share green of our love for her,but after lurking I see only surrendering her to Sunset or Timber bitch! What the fuck?
>>
She must have cold hands :^)
>>
>>29522415
>Tfw you cum yourself from simple hand touching
>>
>>29522412
Welcome to /cuck/
We only like seeing her with Sunset or Timber because we all are betas that couldn't actually please her because we have no idea how to please a girl.
If you don't want that, try the fingerbang thread.
>>
Stop being cucks.
Here's some normal solo female stuff
https://derpibooru.org/1223239
It is explicit
>>
>>29521042
>that rant
Top fucking kek
>>
>>29522445
>https://derpibooru.org/1223239
Where's the black man?
>>
>>29522500
In the shadows :^)
>>
>>29522434
>We only like seeing her with Sunset or Timber because we all are betas that couldn't actually please her because we have no idea how to please a girl.
Heh, look at how wrong you are.
>>
>>29522612
I hate to break it to you but Ceoostia has an unofficial pairing
>>
>>29522612
That's not Scitwi.
Delet this.
>>
>>29522434
We have a multiverse, anon, Canon shit is just shit to us.
Except for a certain writefriend who will kill you so you can go and fuck Twilight.
Also, if anyone here likes that new The Thing movie, I want you to shoot yourself in the balls, don't reproduce.
>>
>>29522888
Nice fucking numbers.
Also, Max Payne is next after the nu-The Thing finishes. 'Guess it's shit content day.
>>
I like cum in my butthole
>>
>>29524933
you are gay
become pure and be a dyke
>>
>>29525268
Most dykes act or want to be like men so it's the exact same thing.
>>
File: TooFrickenAdorable.png (204KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
TooFrickenAdorable.png
204KB, 976x548px
>>29521042
>The bench Trixie sits at is old and creaky.
>Cologne man and his friend sit on either side of her, somewhat sobering up from the cold because that somehow works that way.
>"Trixie, just tell us what's bothering you." Cologne man repeats.
>Trixie hides her face in her hands. "It's no use. No one wants to listen to Trixie. She's too angry to get people to listen to her."
>"We listened." Friend of Cologne man insists. "I gotta admit, you did sound like you were speaking from the heart there. Even though we didn't... connect with your ideas."
>"Of course you wouldn't connect! It's not 'going with the flow'!"
>"Alright alright alright, now listen. I just wanna level with you, okay? I didn't follow you all the way over here to be a jerk."
>The night wind picks up. Trixie crosses her arms and stares at the sidewalk.
>"Everyone's so lost, but Trixie can't prove it to them." Trixie soon mutters at the ground. "Because there's nothing Trixie can do to prove how... nevermind. You wouldn't understand."
>"Is this about the drawing thing?" Cologne man asks. "I think this is about the drawing thing."
>"It's precisely about the drawing thing." A familiar voice sounds.
>Everyone's attention is directed towards a dark, shadowy alley.
>Hector soon emerges from the blackness in a long black trench coat, sporting sunglasses at night.
>"Who's that?" Friend of cologne man asks.
>"I know him. We take an art class together." Cologne man stands up and walks over to Hector. "Did you follow us here?"
>"Don't worry about it, bud." Hector glares over at Trixie and wipes his long hair away from his eyes. "What you need to do is prove yourself."
>"What do you mean?" Responds Trixie as she stands up and starts to walk away from the edgelord.
>"Get as many people as you can to live like you do who are in our art class. Get them to do nothing but stay home. Then tell them to try to draw without having their fun in life."
>"You sure about this?"
>The other two guys snicker and cringe.
>>
File: medium (1).png (77KB, 343x461px) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).png
77KB, 343x461px
>>
>>29521042
This is the best speech since Red Skull became a patriot.
>>
>>29527118
I am imagining Hector to look like a hispanic version of one of the Columbine guys.
>>
File: twi_stuck_2_by_uponia-darjpfe[1].png (265KB, 1024x1050px) Image search: [Google]
twi_stuck_2_by_uponia-darjpfe[1].png
265KB, 1024x1050px
>"Don't help me! I want this!"
>>
>>29530913
>anon unties twilight
>>
>>29530913
"Okay, you cunt."
>Take my phone out.
>Search for 10 hours of Mogolovonio on Jewtube.
>Put cellphone at full blast just beside Twilight's head.
>Leave her there.
>>
>>29532353
>Not 10 hours of shadilay.
>>
>>29532356
I am a little tired of shadilay myself, but she would probably end up enjoying it.
I don't want that.
>>
>>29530913
this is my fetish
>>
>>29530913
Then I'll help myself.
>Unzops dick.
>>
>>29532952
>Faps as Timber ravages her
>>
>>29533886
He can't masturbate with an unzipped dick.
>>
>>29530133
Lel.
>>29527118
>"Trust me. These people are sheep who would follow anything if someone shills it hard enough."
>Cologne man steps in. "Yeah, uh... I actually thing she's made that pretty clear herself that that's what she believes."
>"Is it?" Hector looks over to Trixie. "Then I guess this is going to be a lot easier than I thought. You can start with these two guys."
>The grin on Cologne man's face fades.
>"Wait, what?"
>"You're in our art class too, are you not?" Hector inquires. "And what about your friend? Does he draw? Maybe you two could learn a thing or two about pushing for success."
>This conversation goes on for a bit.
>It ends with cologne man and cologne man's friend agreeing to stay home during the weekends and live more empty, boring lives like Trixie.
>They soon follow her home to her apartment or wherever it is she lives, I forgot already.
>"This is how Trixie lives!" Trixie aggressively points to her living room. "This is Trixie's couch! This is her TV! These are her pet gecko friends!"
>Trixie watches all of her gecko friends say hello to cologne man and friend of cologne man.
>Cologne man waves at the empty space in Trixie's living room, seeing nothing there but crumpled up cheeseburger wrappers.
>"They help Trixie pay for insurance." Trixie tells him.
>"Duuude, your place is nice." Cologne man's friend comments. "So where do you draw?"
>"Right..." Trixie walks over to her room and swings the door open. "HERE!"
>She assertively points inside to the easel she has perched up next to her bed. The two guys look at the splattered hand prints on the paper.
>"This is Trixie's most recent charcoal drawing."
>They examine the drawing, seeing it as on the same level of modern art.
>"You're more creative than I thought." Cologne man compliments, genuinely impressed. "I guess I was wrong about you."
>>
is anyone else getting a "upload failed" error?
>>
>>29536574
Yes.
Must be the Jews.
>>
>>29536574
Just checked /qa/. I didn't even needed to post.
Probably some mod is really angry atm.
>>
>>29535453
I still relate to Trixie in her way of thinking.
>>
Dammit Hiroshimoot
>>
goodnight nst
>>
File: 1478723863459.png (417KB, 498x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478723863459.png
417KB, 498x453px
Test.
>>
File: Discord..png (471KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Discord..png
471KB, 1360x768px
It's time to stop using Discord.
>>
>>29513375
She blinded me with science.
>>
>>29538143
weird science
>>
>>29538121
>being triggered by irrelevant shit
Moondancer, please stop browsing Tumblr
>>
Virgin. All. Over. The... Place
>>
>>29539888
Not anymore 1 and 1/3 Satan
>>
>>29539281
Tumblr is furfag central though.
Comes hand in hand with being a liberal.
>>
>>29538143
She is a man eater
>>
File: UNACCEPTABLE.png (518KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
UNACCEPTABLE.png
518KB, 1280x714px
>>29536953
I didn't expect that.
>>29535453
>Trixie doesn't believe what cologne man says. She knows he's probably just being polite.
>He likely still thinks that Trixie isn't capable of making great art solely because of the obstacles and hardships she has to blast through in order to get anywhere.
>The girl goes straight to the easel and dips her fingers into a small cup of paint to the side.
>The two guys watch her paint with her fingers; Trixie making an intimidating face to appear focused.
>Every single stroke on the paper counts.
>Not that it matters, since everything Trixie puts out seems to be shit no matter what. And now the girl has the experts looking over her shoulder.
>She wants to make sure that they can see that she is blatantly ignoring the methods the teacher tried to get the students to do. She wants to show how resistant she is to the world around her.
>How she's not going to learn someone else's way, and how she'd going to just put pencil to paper and it will come out perfectly without the stupid complicated practice.
>There are multiple times when the easel almost falls backwards to the floor. But Trixie pulls it back towards herself as the paint drips splatter all over her sleeves.
>Probably permanently staining them.
>On the paper, the outline of a human figure appears... a very badly proportioned one.
>Trixie can tell that the art students can see the flaws in it already, and she's not about to take the rout of calling it "abstract art".
>These students are looking for accuracy.
>Out of options, Trixie leaps forward towards the easel and tackles it to the floor. Attack-painting the image.
>>
File: 029_1422594165646.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
029_1422594165646.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>>
>>29515213
You should not spout words you don't know the meaning of, idiot.
>>
>>29543199
I think she is thick
>>
>>29543547
He probably comes from /gif/ where thicc means morbidly obese.
>>
>>29532356
>Shadilay.
>Not Erika.
She will end up loving family men and flowers.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIi9Wgqi7hg
>>
>>29518023
>Sundown
not sure how I feel about that name.
https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-sundown
>>
File: tumblr_n0zlahmbVA1suf5t1o1_500.gif (918KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0zlahmbVA1suf5t1o1_500.gif
918KB, 450x253px
>>29519391
>>29519779
Come at me.
>>
>>29542359
Me neither, but the speech was good.
Trixie's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
>>
File: DIE DIE DIE.webm (132KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
DIE DIE DIE.webm
132KB, 720x404px
>>29519391
>>29519779
>>29544203
Stop this at once.
>>
>>29544652
>but the speech was good.
Huh. I always used to think it would come across as cynical/pessimistic and stuff.
>>29542359
>...
>A almost-comedy-tier moment of drawing and/or painting later, Trixie finishes and shows the other two guys, ready to tell them that she needs to wait until she really has her mind going.
>They like it surprisingly more than Trixie expected.
>It momentarily comes up that cologne man is planning on going traveling with his friend, and they're going across the ocean to like, Europe or something.
>Trixie agrees to go along with them after convincing them that she's not going to freak out and stop trying to draw whenever it starts to go... awry...
>In the process, Trixie comes to terms with the fact that she hasn't been showing how good she could be at drawing by splattering paint onto a canvas.
>"But... let's try and use actual pencils and paper this time ,shall we?" Cologne man pleads. "This way you're doing it seems... messy."
>"Trixie operates on another level." Responds the flustered girl, still red in the face. "Although, Trixie does suppose using a pencil instead would be a lot more useful for portability reasons."
>They all eventually go home -- none of them return to the club.
>Cologne man and his buddies go on vacation the next day, since it's the spring break weekend and all, but Trixie isn't planning on packing anything.
>She soon follows them onto the plane. The very next day.
>She brings a note book with her, and only one pencil. Feeling like she's preparing for war or something.
>Cologne man and his group of friends arrive. Three guys and three girls.
>Typical cluster of horror movie victims, as Trixie imagines it. (Or a normal clique of college students that hang out.)
>>
>>29548341
>The gang includes cologne man and his girlfriend selfie girl, hair-gel guy and his girlfriend latte woman, and last but not least, orange-tan dude and his girlfriend orange-tan dudette.
>And they're all apparently artists by day, party animals by night.
>What a lovely fucking group of people.
>Trixie has to resist glaring at them the whole plane ride to [obscure european town with narrow streets n' shit].
>They all get off and go to their hotel.
>All of the ones who are not Trixie immediately start chatting.
>"So, like, you like to draw too?" Latte woman asks Trixie.
>"Yes. Trixie has a unique art-style that takes a lot of time and focusing to execute and put into action."
>Latte woman takes a sip of her milky cappuccino while browsing Instagram on her phone with her free hand. "That's like... pretty cool. What'cha draw?"
>"Anything..." Trixie menacingly whispers as her patience wears thin with this girl.
>"You do like... human form and stuff?"
>Trixie's inner beast gets triggered at the sound of the phrase 'human form'.
>Het hand briefly balls into a fist, but control is regained.
>"Not much." Trixie answers through her teeth.
>She thinks about splashing water onto her face, but selfie girl is busy in front of the bathroom mirror fulfilling her name.
>Cologne man walks into the room. "Alright, I found the nearest club." He announces. "Who wants to model for the next four hours?"
>Orange-tan dudette raises her hand. "I'm not jittery from all the coffee anymore, I'll have a go at it.
>"Oh, right..." Cologne man turns to Trixie. "You don't mind of one of us gets naked with you in the room, do ya?"
>"Trixie doesn't mind." Trixie answers. "As long as she doesn't have to do it too."
>"You wanna watch us draw? Maybe we could teach ya a bit."
>"Trixie doesn't need to be taught! She can do things all on her own!"
>>
>>29548350
Trixie vs normies is a-go.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-22-09-43-48.png (532KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-22-09-43-48.png
532KB, 1080x1920px
Really proud of this screenshot.
>>
>>29549498
And why is that?
>>
>>29548873
Whats that a reference too?
>>
>>29550276
fuck I just realized I use the wrong too
its supposed to be to
>>
Today is the first time I have thought about an heroing in 1 year.
Feels bad, to be quite honest.
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>29542673
>Sheep Light
Pic related.
>>
>>29551825
me too anon
>>
File: I can haz grape.jpg (192KB, 1037x925px) Image search: [Google]
I can haz grape.jpg
192KB, 1037x925px
>>
Twilight is best when flatter tan a piece of cardboard!
>>
>>29548350
>Cologne man shrugs and gets his paper out.
>Trixie keeps eyeing orange-tan dudette after she gets naked, comparing her body to her own and beating back any potential jealousy.
>This girl looks like she's starved anyway. Nothing much to compete with.
>"I'm just a little curious." Hair-gel guy asks. "How much do you know about the guidelines. You know, like the cross that goes across the front of the face and all."
>"Trixie doesn't need those methods. She is above that."
>"You sure?"
>"If you're going to ask Trixie to draw this girl as well, Trixie is afraid she'll have to decline. She operated on another level, as she has said before."
>Hair-gel gives a shrug identical to cologne man and continues his work.
>Trixie sneaks a couple of glances at his paper... half attempting to understand how those lines work. The ones that go across the face.
>How long the ones representing the arms have to be in comparison to the rest of the body, all sorts of things.
>It still makes no sense... and they're doing it literally feet from the girl.
>But whatever.
>Trixie reads a magazine, and by reading, looking at the pictures.
>She hears them complimenting eachother on their drawings. The... cool... people.
>She stands up the very second they announce they're leaving to get food.
>With plans of coming back to here already in her head.
>...
>As they probably do all the time, the rest of the gang gets going over to the club right after they are done eating.
>Trixie walks back to the hotel with a weight off of her shoulders.
>That weight having been the clique she'd been hanging out with. They're not anywhere within twenty feet of the girl.
>Everything's easier.
>Trixie's head clears, and she begins to wonder why she came on this trip with these scrubs.
>She feels the night breeze rush by her face as she enters a dark, narrow alley.
>She quickly walks through it.
>But right before she makes it to the other side, a leather bag covers her head.
>>
>>29553805
that is pretty accurate
>>
>>29554474
The Milk Rebels will die
>>
File: 1479149261135.png (231KB, 437x413px) Image search: [Google]
1479149261135.png
231KB, 437x413px
Lechaim, lechaim, to life!
>>
>>29556783
that is my favorite reaction picture
>>
Dick in eye socket
>>
Well, perhaps he is wondering why the other members of the HRE would form a coalition against Brandenburg if he is destroying the Teutonic Order?
>>
>>29557879
skullfucking
>>
>>
>>29557920
It doesn't matters who we are, what matters is our expansion.
Nobody cared who I was until I put on the Danzig.
>>
>>29513375
UNF those hips
>>
>>29518613
>"That's right, I have TWO waifus, what are you gonna do about it?"
>>
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Misato the Cunt? I thought not, it's not a story the ex-NERV personnel would tell you. It's a Shinji story. Misato was a friend of Shinji so powerful and so cunty she could use her words to influence an angsty teenager to destroy the world... she had such knowledge of words that she could keep teenagers she cared about from aging. Being a friend of Shinji is a pathway to many abilities many consider to be unnatural. She became so cunty the only thing she was afraid of was becoming a pleasant human being, which eventually, of course, she didn't. Unfortunately, she became old and her cunt went dry. Ironic, she could keep others from aging but not herself.
>>
>>29513375
I want to fuck her thighs and cum on her face.
>>
File: God?.jpg (166KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
God?.jpg
166KB, 1280x1003px
>>29553889
>Trixie blacks out before she can react. The inside of the bag was laced with chloroform.
>...
>Trixie wakes up sitting on a couch.
>Her head spins but she finds that her arms and legs are not restrained in any way.
>"What the..." Trixie groans.
>"Fear not, Trixie. We brought you here for a reason."
Trixie's eyes shoot open, and she soon realizes she's been kidnapped in a small town on the other side of the world.
>"Relax, we didn't do anything of malice to you." This voice sounds familiar.
>Trixie shakes her head and looks through her blurry vision. "Vice Principal Luna?"
>"You're half correct." The voice answers.
>Trixie sees Luna standing right in front of her, but she's wearing what looks like a monk's robe or something.
>"We have traveled here from the universe of Equestria to deliver important news to you." Luna tells Trixie.
>"Wh-what?"
>"We got word of your message to those people in that night club. And you have proven yourself to be the voice that God's people need to hear."
>Trixie tilts her head in confusion.
>"Are you telling Trixie that God sent you here?"
>"That's a question with an answer that comes later. Not now."
>Oh, so this is like one of those movies or something, then. Not all information is made known until it's convenient to the plot.
>"But listen. You must understand that you are a prophet, Trixie."
>"A... prophet?"
>"You must speak to the people all around the world and deliver your message of truth. The world has grown sour with a combination of greed, sloth and apathy. And you are the only one with a brave enough voice to truly speak against it."
>Luna holds two pills in her hands. One blue, and one (of course) red.
>"Take one. The blue pill will knock you unconscious again, and you will wake up in your hotel bed tomorrow morning, and you will become irresistibly beautiful and talented by modern standards and everyone will love you on their own. Take the red pill to gain eternal life and mind control capabilities."
>>
>>29563039
that luna is really creeping me out
>>
Goodnight /nst/
>>
>>29563858
It's not creeping me out
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (693KB, 1000x1640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
693KB, 1000x1640px
i need greens

greens of space dykeshit variety
>>
>>29565796
mee too
but I suck at writing
>>
>>29563039
Choose the red pill obviously
>>
>>29569564
>>29563858
>>29563039
>Luna holds the pills in her hand and Trixie gets closer.
>The girl eyes each pill, then eyes the serious look on Luna's face. She doesn't have many reasons to believe the lady, but it's not like she has much to care about anymore.
>She did just come over here to a small European town on a complete whim without ever having this as a thought in her head a two days before.
>But she doesn't give the choice any thought; only chooses the pros of both options.
>Trixie snatches both pills out of Luna's hands and swallows them both at the same time.
>Luna doesn't even flinch.
>The pills almost taste like strawberries and blueberries.
>Trixie takes a seat back onto the couch she hadn't even realized she had arisen from. She awaits Luna's presumably scolding response.
>But gets a surprise instead.
>"Congratulations, you passed the final test. You truly are worthy of being the prophet."
>Trixie can only smile, knowing for a fact that she's probably not going to die from taking both pills at once.
>"You shall receive all of the abilities the pills have to offer, having already been the type of person to make their own choices despite the illusion of choice being delivered right in front of you. As far as we're concerned, you already had a little bit of the red pill within you. In your heart and soul. You don't allow the words of others to deceive you."
>"Th-thanks?" Trixie stands up after feeling a rush of energy.
>"But this is only the beginning of your journey." Luna continues. "You must go back to whoever you came here with and spread the message to them first. You must test their loyalty."
>"What? How must Trixie do that?"
>"Speak from the heart, and get them to help you follow the things you're passionate about in life."
>Trixie wonders what Luna meant by this.
>"Passionate in a good or bad way?"
>Luna chuckles in response. "Either way is fine."
>>
did eqgwf ever return?
>>
>>29571629
Yes but they'll never write again anon.
>>
>>29571734
fuck
what happened?
>>
>>29572052
eqgwf just doesnt want to
>>
>>29572052
EQGWF was on vacations in 'Nam when she stepped on an active mine, the explosion of the first mine launched Ekwig's body to a second mine that took Ekwig's arms.
And that's why Ekwig can't write anymore, this is factual.
>>
>>29572399
>r9klight will NEVER be finished

at least we got pics of his legs
>>
File: 1488173957159.gif (3MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488173957159.gif
3MB, 444x250px
>>29572410
but did you get pictures of R9Klight's ending?
>>
>>29513375
What does 'on hiatus' mean

Is the sperglight still continuing. Just finished the pastebins
>>
>>29573948
Yes.
>>
I am really confused by the Q in LGBTQ. Wasn't "queer" supposed to be a derogatory term? Is that an attempt at normalising the word and giving it new meaning like "nigger"?
>>
>>29574662
fuck if I know
>>
File: 35345345.png (293KB, 584x617px) Image search: [Google]
35345345.png
293KB, 584x617px
>>29574662
Sort of like how SJWS refer to minorities as "people of color" when it's basically the same fucking thing as saying "colored person"

It's pants on head retarded.
>>
>>29574662
I dont even know what half the letters in LGBTQ stand for
>>
File: 35353.png (304KB, 619x625px) Image search: [Google]
35353.png
304KB, 619x625px
>>29575722
Wow it's actually called LGBTWTFBBQ you fucking BIGOT

Educate yourself, RACIST.
>>
>>29575738
I sexually identify as a Starlight Glimmer
I reject my sunset status
I am transtarlight
>>
>>29575738
Damn you spiced up.
>>
>>29575738
R9Klight meets SJWglimmer when?
>>
>>29574371
You have a link for act III
>>
>>29578553
There's no act III actually.

'On hiatus' is just an alternative spelling of 'Canceled'.
>>
>>29578553
Yes.
>>
>>29570158
>...
>Trixie's heart is pumping hard by the time she makes it back to the hotel room at midnight.
>Her six roommates aren't even back yet - typical.
>She gets into bed at around 1 am. Right when she hears some familiar voices outside the door.
>"Y-yo.... yo we gotta tell Trixie what happened~" Hair-gel guy slurs as he drunkenly seeks his new "friend".
>"Yo Trixie, you here?" Selfie girl asks before stumbling over to Trixie's bedside.
>Trixie silently waits to strike.
>"Yo is that you there, like..." Selfie girl pulls the covers back.
>The covers are pulled back to reveal a sinister grin on Trixie's face, and a dim light emitting from her eyes.
>Selfie girl freezes in place as cologne man walks up behind her.
>"That's not our bed... that's this way..." He unbuttons the front of his green khakis.
>Selfie girl turns around, opens her mouth wide and projectile vomits all over his face.
>"Ah! Fuck!" Cologne man shrieks. "I thought you were done puking half an hour ago!"
>Selfie girl's eyes glow the same purple color as Trixie's. Trixie imagines selfie girl pouncing on latte woman... and so she obediently does.
>"Yo what the fuck?!" Orange-tan dude and hair-gel guy exclaim in unison.
>Cologne man feels his body shut down after being in contact with the projectile vomit because that's how it works just go with it.
>Hair-gel guy reaches for the phone while orange-tan dude leaves the room to either run away or go looking for orange-tan girl who's probably passed out on the street somewhere getting fucked by a hobo.
>After he dials 119 on the phone because he's too drunk to remember the number correctly, latte woman spins him around and grabs him by the sides of his head.
>Trixie's glare got to her too.
>She kisses hair-gel guy and lays an egg into his mouth.
>Trixie then pursues the orange-tan couple and hypnotizes them as orange-tan dude beats back a couple of hobos in a dark alley.
>Everyone (even the hobos) is brought back to the hotel under Trixie's control.
>>
>>29579297
Kek
>>
I want to kiss her so much
>>
I feel my cock on fire
>>
>>29581620
Why anon?
>>
Welp my professor fucked up my grade
I should be getting an A but im getting a F
Wake me up inside
>>
>>29572410
>yfw EQG has told people in the writefag group the ending of r9klight but anons will never know
>>
>>29582449
I wish
>>
Bump.
>>29580500
>>29579297
>And so... the hymns began.
>Trixie stood before the people and raised her arms up.
>Opening her palms and giving commands.
>She delivered her tale of growing up, and how she has perceived the world through her eyes.
>Trixie was always a thoughtful girl. She had the opportunity of retroactively witnessing the greatest works of decades, even centuries before her time.
>Wondering what it would be like to be that great at something.
>Sculpting a perfect statue of herself, down to the details like her very eyelashes and individual hairs on her head. Out of solid marble.
>To paint a painting and look into the finished product and not be able to tell whether or not she was looking into a mirror.
>Trixie was quite the imaginative one. She would even look at things in every day life.
>With her own eyes, and pretend it was all a painting or sculpture she made.
>She would imagine all of her classmates at school being so proud of her, and such an experience was something to die for.
>Thus, Trixie put her dreams of becoming an artist before her very life.
>It was that important to her.
>In middle school, she wasn't very good, but no one else was either. So she pretty much glossed over it all as nothing.
>But then high school came around.
>Trixie drew a picture of herself on a bicycle, it wasn't great, but it was still better than all of the other stuff her peers in the high school art class had.
>They were basically just taking photographs and making collages out of them.
>But when it comes time to vote on who's is the best... some other girl gets the first place spot.
>She literally just took a big picture of a celebrity and drew hearts on it.
>Just like, one of those generic pop star singers with the cookie cutter music. One of the ones who got famous on that "ARE U A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE THAT APPEALS TO CROWDS?" pop-show on TV like a year ago and has hundreds of millions of vevoviews on YouTube.
>It's sickeningly heartbreaking.
>>
>>29584273
>>Just like, one of those generic pop star singers with the cookie cutter music. One of the ones who got famous on that "ARE U A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE THAT APPEALS TO CROWDS?" pop-show on TV like a year ago and has hundreds of millions of vevoviews on YouTube.
These things trigger me
>>
>>29581960
I have syphilis.
>>
>>29585232
sorry about that anon
>>
File: 1488244677124[1].png (27KB, 434x554px) Image search: [Google]
1488244677124[1].png
27KB, 434x554px
SciTwi is tainted after LoE. We can't go back, only forward.
>>
>>29585659
Why is Rarity pink and has another hair style?
>>
>>29585670
because she is cute
>>
>>29585659
GLIMMIGRANTS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29588073
Dykeshit
>>
Cooking up some new space dykeshit. Will hopefully post by some time tonight.
>>
File: Stalkerlight's first scene..webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Stalkerlight's first scene..webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>29588707
Fucking amazing.
>>
>>29588707
Cant wait
>>
File: When evil creeps up behind you.png (255KB, 1186x710px) Image search: [Google]
When evil creeps up behind you.png
255KB, 1186x710px
>>29584273
>Trixie had been told by the teacher that it was all about what the class interpreted from the picture.
>The entire class agreed that the one with the celebrity pic was the best. Trixie's eyes teared up a little and her hands balled into fists when she reached this part of the story.
>Every single student must have been braindead.
>A disgruntled Trixie watched them all circlejerk over how they heard about the pop singer's most recent single coming out. They weren't even talking about art class anymore.
>Discussion about this singer appealed to everyone in the classroom except for Trixie.
>Trixie had been proud of the work she did, and expected to get some sort of praise for it for at least being drawn completely from scratch.
>But then one other guy commented that just because it was harder to make and took more effort doesn't mean he should suddenly think it looks better.
>The class then moved the discussion on to the next note taking session; there was nothing else allowed to be said about the thing that was still burning a hole through Trixie's heart.
>This is what prompted Trixie to storm out of the room in tears on that day.
>Her work was undermined by a simple pop culture reference that the high schoolers instantly recognized and cared about more to meme over even though it held no relevance to what the students were doing.
>And all throughout the remainder of her youth until the present moment, Trixie experienced things like this again and again.
>No one cared about the value of creativity or originality; they only lusted over a very narrow range of popular trends and people whom they liked.
>Anything that didn't relate to it was mostly ignored.
>Trixie's hypnotized followers consoled her as she sat on the couch.
>With a promising look in her eyes that teared up once again.
>Trixie only said one thing, knowing much about the new abilities she had.
>"Teach Trixie how to draw perfectly before the sun rises."

All for now, I guess.
>>
File: Midnight a Beauty.png (1MB, 1280x1561px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight a Beauty.png
1MB, 1280x1561px
Howdy senpai, been a bit busy but I'm hoping more BBSA will be ready to post some time tomorrow!
>>
>>29591156
I missed you, churro.
>>
>>29591156
Ill need it, ive had a horrible week
>>
File: robocop_vs_jason.jpg (72KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
robocop_vs_jason.jpg
72KB, 460x600px
I shared this with the other Writefags earlier, but this tagline is too good to not spread around.

>>29591641
Daaw, thanks man.

>>29591938
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I hope whatever I end up posting will help cheer you up a little!
>>
I will bully the purples
All of them
>>
>>29592063
ill bully you then
>>
>You’re not sure if it’s the rattling of the ship as it materializes into real-space or the painful punch to your shoulder that wakes you up
>But regardless, you roll out of bed and land on the floor in a groggy, tired heap
>”Get up, nerd! We need you to land the ship!”
>You blink the sleep from your eyes, fumbling around for your glasses
>It’s not like you need them, though; the imposing form of your squad’s commanding Gilda* is unmistakable even to someone heavily myopic

*[All CDC military detachments are headed by a Gilda, to some extent. Not because of their tactical prowess, of course, but because they’re just the best at bossing people around. Usually it falls to Twilight science-officers, like yourself, to keep things in order.]

“H-huh?”
>”Hurry up, dude! We only got a weekend, and I’m not burning it waiting for you to get your shit in order! Just get the ship onto the pad, okay?”
“O-okay…”
>You scurry to your feet, feeling your way half-blindly to the cockpit
>The metal floor is freezing cold beneath your bare feet, and you find yourself bumping into and tripping over the random crates of ammo and surplus that cover the small military shuttle
>”Hey! Watch it, egghead!”
>A couple of Rainbow soldiers* jeer at you, probably because you almost tripped over their pulse rifle**

*[Dashes are the only ones loyal enough to the CDC as a whole to actually fight and die for it, and have the benefit of not belonging to a character-specific faction beforehand. You think a Dash faction might have existed at one point, but they probably fought amongst themselves even more than the Trixies.]

**[Yes, leaving a pulse rifle out in the hallway is a terrible, terrible idea. But most Dashes don’t care.]

“S-s-sorry…”
>>
>>29592864
>You duck your head, trying to focus on not bumping into anymore equipment as you slink into the pilot’s seat
>Which, unfortunately, has two more sleeping Dashes in it
>You think they might have been making out*, but it’s hard to tell when you can’t see further than two feet in front of your face

*[Totally a normal thing in Dash culture. It’s like how they say hello. The closest Dash friends will even casually eat each other out, just as a quick “How you doin’ buddy?”]

“Um, h-hey?”
>They don’t respond
“I k-k-kinda need to…”
>One of the Dashes raises her head
>”Beat it, egghead! I’m kinda busy here!”
>Okay, yeah, you’re *really* glad you can’t see what they’re doing
>Awkwardly, you sit crosslegged on the floor while you fiddle with the ship’s controls
>You can’t see them at all, but at this point it’s second-nature enough that you can do it purely by feel
>Double-tap the comms button, switch on landing guidance, grant permission to the station’s AI…
>All-in-all, the process takes less than thirty seconds
>”That’s more like it. Now get yourself dressed, ya fuckin’ dorkaccíno. I’m not showing up to the Event Horizon* with you in your underwear!”

*[It seems like all night clubs based on space stations come up with equally uncreative names. You suppose this isn’t as bad as calling it “The Black Hole,” at least…]

>Gilda shoves you back out of the cockpit, and you keep your head down and your eyes on the floor as you dart back to your room, maintaining as low a profile as possible
>>
>>29592879

>The ship glides smoothly down into one of the station’s various docking ports
>All around you, a sealed enviroshield maintains a relatively stable environment, keeping you surrounded warm, breathable, and somewhat piss-scented air
>Have you mentioned how much you hate these places?
>Up ahead, nestled into the station’s central hub, the Event Horizon resembles a huge Buckminster Fulleresque dome of glass, pulsing with different-colored strobe lights and reverberating from the endless hammering of bass music
>Your squad spends every single leave in a place like this and, no matter what you do, you can’t seem to get out of it
>If you take the ship somewhere else, Gilda will kill you
>And it’s not like there’s anywhere else to go on the station
>Immediately, the Dashes of your squad sprint towards the club, shouting challenges and humiliating punishments for whoever throws up first tonight
>Gilda bumps your shoulder as she strolls past
>”C’mon, dorkarita. What’s the hold-up?”
“N-nothing. Just…”
>”What?”
“N-n-n-nothing.”
>”That’s what I thought. Lighten up, man! We’re on leave!”
>She slaps your back
>”Live it up a little, alright?”
>She chuckles to herself, sprinting inside to join her squadmates
>You stare after her, trying to process what the hell just happened
>Was she trying to be genuine with you, or just messing with you?
>With Gildas, it’s always hard to tell…
>>
>>29592887

>You walk towards the club slowly, suddenly aware of what an idiot you must look like
>The Dashes all have various slutty getups* they can change into for events like this, and Gilda has a spiffy leather jacket, covered in her medals
>But you’re just dressed in science-officer fatigues which, now that you look closely, have a little bit of spaghetti sauce splattered on the lapel
>Great…
>Hopefully it’ll be too dark to nice, you think to yourself as you step inside
>Immediately, you’re assaulted by the sheer pulsating and screechingly-loud claustrophobia of the place

https://soundcloud.com/vapor_profit/skeletone

>The main dance floor is packed with girls from all over the multiverse, most of them dressed in little more than a bikini and various strings of glowing alien jewelry
>Several dozen Dashes have formed a moshpit in the center of the room, bumping and jostling and grinding against each other as thundering synthwave threatens to bring the entire place crashing down
>You duck away from the dance floor, trying to avoid bumping into anyone
“S-sorry…” you mumble anytime your shoulder so much as brushes against someone else’s
>Finally, you’re almost to the bar
>Hopefully you can get some soda and just keep to yourself until the others are ready to find a motel room for the night
>You’re just starting to relax — letting your guard down as well, unfortunately — when a hand closes over your shoulder
>”Hey, cutie! Haven’t seen you before! Where ya goin’?”
>A chubby Pinkie Pie, built vaguely like a girl from a Hip-Hop music-video, emerges from the crowd and boxes you in against the wall
“Um, uh… j-just… w-want a drink…”
>”That’s cool! You wanna see my tits?”
“W-what? I…”
>Before you can stammer anything out, she yanks her shirt up, baring plump, rounded breasts the size of your head
“I, uh… u-uh…”
>”You wanna touch them?”
>>
>>29592900
“I j-just want some M-Mountain Dew…”
>The Pinkie grabs your hand, placing it right over one erect, rosy nipple
>Her skin is hot and sweaty beneath your palm, letting you feel the fleshy quivering of her body as the music pulses through it
>You’re gonna be sick
>Pulling your arm away from Pinkie’s chest, you take off in a random direction
>All around you, the lights, music, and endless throngs of dancing bodies seem to close in, making it feel like other people’s sweat is clogging up your nose
>There’s dozen people in line outside the bathroom, so you sprint past it, taking a random doorway out of the dance hall
>It leads into a winding, narrow hallway, which you make it about halfway down before you sink to your knees, gasping for air
>You really should start actually working out…
>The hallway is blessedly cool, allowing the sweat drenching your body to evaporate
>You feel your heart-rate starting to slow back to regular after a few minutes, and make yourself stand up
>Sound-dampening technology has reduced the music to just a background throbbing, leaving you with a wicked case of tinnitus
>Unwilling to return to the dance floor, you decide to follow the hallway further
>The walls are unadorned, and the space is lit only by faint purple light emanating from between the panels
>After a few minutes of walking, you find yourself facing a sliding door, left slightly ajar
>Peering inside, you find what looks like a storage room for musical equipment
>Crates of cables, guitar cases, huge mixing consoles, PA systems, boxes of data-discs, and crates of traditional vinyl are piled up to the nearly ten-meter-high ceiling
>The purple light is stronger here, provided by glowing bars of phosphorous lamps placed along the perimeter of the floor, and it’s even colder than out in the hall, probably to keep the equipment safe
>In one corner, you notice a row of cots, probably for exhausted performers to nap in before or after their shows
>>
>>29592921
>Peering around, you step into the room and make your way towards one of the cots
>Could be a good place to hide for a bit, you suppose
>Just as you’re about to lay down, though, a steady voice behind you catches you off guard
>”You shouldn’t be here.”
“G-gah!”
>Turning — and preparing your eyes to witness another topless Pinkie — you throw your hands up
“S-s-sorry! I didn’t know, I… w-who are you?”
>The girl behind you doesn’t quite resemble any particular character you’ve met before
>She’s perched daintily atop a metal crate, with stacks of what look like sheet music in her lap
>Her skin is a subtle grey, complimenting inky-black hair in a stylish pompadour
>Unlike nearly everyone else here, she’s properly dressed, and in a full suit no less
>She’s even got a tiny pink bowtie on
>The girl regards you with calm, intelligent, and slightly uncanny eyes
>You can't quite put your finger on it, but something about her gaze seems... off, somehow
>”Could ask you the same question, love. Don’t seem to recall you getting a backstage pass.”
“I d-didn’t know…”
>The girl shrugs
>”Quite obvious. Still… you don’t look like a troublemaker. Not like those Rainbow-haired rapscallions from earlier. Regardless…”
>The girl crosses her legs, giving you a small bow
>”My name is 8-TVIA. I am the personal assistant to the Vinyl performing tonight.”
“8… h-huh? That’s an a-android name.”
>”Perfectly aware of that.”
“Oh. I d-didn’t realize… you l-look so real.”
>The android cocks her head
“A-ah! Sorry, I didn’t m-mean it like that. Just, you… I d-d-didn’t realize you were an a-android.”
>”I’ll do my best to take that as a compliment. Can’t help but wonder what you expected, an extension chord sticking out of my ass?”
“N-no! S-sorry, I didn’t… uh…”
>>
>>29592937
>You hang your head, stuffing your hands into the pockets of your fatigues
>”It’s nothing to get upset about, now.”
>She gets to her feet, crossing the room to get a closer look at you
>”What’s gotten into you? Looks like you’ve seen a ghost.”
“H-heh… s-saw something a b-b-bit different... a l-lot more p-p-physical..."
>The android turns, grabbing you by the hand and pulling you towards the other end of the room
>”Well, come on, then. We’ll get some tea into you. Tea fixes everything, my mum used to say.”
>She glances over her shoulder at you
>”That’s a joke, love.”
“Huh? Oh! Y-yeah, because… android… heh…”
>”You, ah… don’t get out much, do you.”
“N-not in the slightest.”
>”Hah. Well, me neither. Us lonely sods gotta stick together, right?”
>You honestly don’t know how to answer that
>The android sits you down by a makeshift table — just a single large crate surrounded by smaller ones acting as chairs — and disappears into the shadows between stacks of equipment
>You wonder just how much space is actually in there…
>When she emerges, she’s carrying a steaming kettle and a few hollowed-out glass bulbs to act as mugs
>”Sorry, I know it’s not much. But it’s better than the rat-poison they serve out there, I reckon. Here you go…”
>She pours you a bulb and passes it over
>When you take it, trying not to drop it with your shaky hands, the warmth begins to seep through the thin glass almost immediately, traveling up your arms and to your chest
>The tea itself is minty and slightly bitter, doing a lot to clean the taste of sweat and putrid air out of your mouth
>You smile at the android
“Thanks, um… 8…”
>”Just call me Octavia, love. Or Tavi, if you’d prefer.”
>>
>>29592959
“Thanks, Tavi.”
>”A Twilight who can loosen up a bit? That’s new.”
“You’ve m-met other Twilights?”
>”Loads. You lot are bloody everywhere.”
“I g-guess that’s what we’re good at, heh…”
>”And all with the stutter too. Is that just a thing they teach you to do?”
“W-what? I dunno. It’s j-just kinda how we talk.”
>You take another sip of tea
“Are all the TVIA androids... I mean, are all the Octavias British?”
>That actually seems to take Octavia by surprise, and she ponders it for a moment
>”Uh… yes, actually. Good lord, what is it with this entire multiverse and our lack of creativity?”
>You shrug
“I g-guess infinite versions of the same person are gonna have the s-s-same ideas.”
>”Reckon you’re right. But seriously, a little variety would be nice. Anyway…”
>She gestures towards the hallway leading back to the dancefloor
>”What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this anyway? If I had to guess, I’d imagine you were dragged here? Same as me?”
“P-pretty much. I’m a s-science officer on a CDC Arbite* squad.”

*[Basically the council’s paramilitary police. You’re usually called in to break up conflicts, provide some security for faction diplomats, or just for routine patrols of unruly realities.]

>”Right, that explains the uniform. Wouldn’t have figured you a military girl, though.”
“Y-yeah, I get that a lot.”
>You hang your head, draining a few more gulps of the tea
>The more you drink, the more you like it, and you’re grateful that the kettle’s still mostly full
>Octavia seems to have the same idea, and pours both of you more
“What about y-you? You said you were with a V-Vinyl?”
>>
>>29592974
>”Yeah. They keep us around as assistants. Good thing too, because half the time, they’re too coked out of their mind to do anything but blast music and headbang. So I handle just about everything else: booking shows, payment, travel, whatever she needs. Makes me feel like bloody C3PO sometimes, though…”
>Octavia catches the look you’re giving her
>”What?”
“I w-wasn’t expecting the Star Wars r-reference.”
>”You weren’t? Christ, love, just because I’m a robot doesn’t mean I’m some cultural void. Quite the opposite, in fact.”
>Her leg-crossing intensifies
>”Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one with a shred of dignity around here. Other times I *know* I am.”
“H-heh.”
>”You actually laughed that time. I’m starting to I like you.”
>Even though you know she’s just messing with you, that’s the first time you can remember anyone saying something so nice to you
>You pause with the bulb full of tea halfway to your mouth, staring at her
>”Um… you alright, love?”
“Y-yeah! Fine. T-thanks. I’m starting to l-l-like you too.”
>”Hah. Well, blast my bolts, you’re just the nicest thing to happen to this place.”
>Octavia finishes her tea, setting the empty bulb down
>”You know, speaking of which… you fancy getting out of here?”
“O-out?”
>”Out. Not for long, of course. My Vinyl will be calling me back to take her to her hotel room before too long.”
“R-right, yeah. And my squad will p-probably want me for the s-same thing.”
>”So, I reckon it’s best we make the most of our time while we can, wouldn’t you agree?”
"Oh, uh..."
>You swallow the immediate fear that surfaces when you realize how angry your squad will be if they find out
"S-sure. Yeah. I'd l-like that."
>She stands, extending a hand to you once again
>”So come with me. There’s something I want to show you.”

That's it for this part. The rest should be coming tomorrow, unless something comes up.
>>
Must read, must sleep.
>>
>>29593459
must read must go to work
>>
>>29592921
>Not fucking the Ponka.
Very disappointed of Twilight, like, I don't care if they have space-AIDS, you don't pass on that.
>>
>>29593011
>OctaLight
Almost no one does that, and I love that ship.
>>
>>29595138
>you will never have space aids
>>
File: Die!.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Die!.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>
Will the future be tainted by Shimmigrants and Glimmigrants
>>
>>29599025
Worse the Shimmigrants and the Glimmigrants will start a war across the multiverse and HST will be caught up right in the middle of it
>>
Remember, even when you don't see a way out off of your problems, there is always suicide.
>>
http://pastebin.com/ULSDx7G6

>Be Twilight’s Big Brother, Shining Armor
>There’s something wicked in the air
>Bulk Biceps and the Demon are still out there hunting you and the city itself is on edge
>The police have beefed up patrols and city hall ended up passing that curfew
>They're serious about cracking down on crime--and finding you
>All this and more lies just beyond your door, but you've got trouble at home too
“God damnit.”
>You grimace as you look into the fridge
>”What’s wrong?”
>Turning your head back, you spot Cadence leaning against the wall with her arms folded over her bosom
“Bah, it’s nothing.”
>You shut the door and crack a smile
“Gilda must’ve finished off all my beer, again.”
>Cadence frowns
>”Isn’t she just a year older than Twiley? Why do you let her drink?”
>Your smile crumbles
“Gilda’s earned it, after the danger she’s been through.”
>”Are you going to let Twi start drinking too?”
>You scoff at her
“Fuck no, are you serious?”
>”No, it’s just— ugh, forget it.”
>Cadence sighs and exits the kitchen
>”Yeesh, were you two always like this?”
>You roll your eyes as Indigo prowls behind you
“No, not always.”
>”Heh, I guess your little cowgirl's not worried about the competition. Is she?”
>You remember explaining to Applejack exactly what happened the night Cadence was kidnapped, and why she had to stay with you for now
>AJ listened closely, and for a moment you were afraid she would take it the wrong way
>But then…
>”Ah understand.”
“y-You do?”
>Applejack nods her head while taking a step closer
>”You didn't have to stick yer neck out for her, and as much as ah don't like admitting it, ya did the right thing.”
“Then you’re not…”
>”Jealous?”
>She chuckles as she wraps her arms around your waist
>”Ah trust you Shiney.”
>Her trust warms your heart as much as her touch warms your cold body
“AJ…”
>Not every day is a gloomy one
>>
File: Indigo Zap Day Clothes.png (294KB, 1179x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Indigo Zap Day Clothes.png
294KB, 1179x1836px
>>29599704
>”Hey lover boy.”
“Huh?”
>Indigo snaps her fingers in front of your face as you shrug off your daydreams
>”What are we doing today?”
“Well, I was going to give Harsh a call to see how much longer that money transfer would take. Then I guess I was going to look up some kind of hotel or something Cadence could stay in. Some place far, maybe on the other side of the country.”
>”Nah dude, I mean what are we going to do about Bulk?”
“…”
>Indigo taps her foot against your kitchen floor as you stare down at her
“Got any leads?”
>”Fuuuuck.”
>She sags her shoulders and exhales in defeat
“Come on, you knew Bulk way longer than I did. Don’t you have any idea where he's hiding?”
>”No! Isn’t there someone we can beat that info out of?”
“Not right now. You can’t throw a fucking snowball in this city without hitting a cop.”
>”Man fuck the police, they can’t stop us!”
>You glare at Indigo as she squats down
“Look, Twilight ought to have the Morning Star repaired in another few days. After Cadence is gone and that's finished, we can search every block in the city one by one.”
>She scratches her head and scowls
>”I fucking hate just waiting around for something to happen.”
>You sigh
“Yeah, me too.”
>As the two of you begin to fall silent, something snaps you out of this stupor
>The doorbell rings, jerking your attention to the front door
>”Your sister home?”
“No? Twi told me she’d be staying after school late today. Something about helping Anon with his homework…”
>Indigo rises up to a standing position, her eyes narrowing at the door
>Your hand hovers over the pistol hiding under your shirt as you walk over with Indigo shadowing close behind
>>
File: Lemon Zest.png (218KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lemon Zest.png
218KB, 538x800px
>>29599740
>Indigo gasps as you open the front door
>”Uh, wassup man?!”
>You stare down at a teenage girl in a Crystal Prep uniform
>Strange robotic noises echo up to your ears from the pink pair of headphones that rest around her neck
>”l-Long time no see! Like, what’s new?”
>The blank look on your face transforms into a glare as you recognize her
“Lemon Zest, what are you doing here?”
>Her smile shudders
>”Uh, heh heh…”
>She scratches the back of her head, running a hand through a long mane of silky light green hair
>”…. was wondering if your sister was home?”
>Without another word, you grab the door and slam it in her—
>”WHAT THE FUCK BRO!?”
>”WHOA WAIT!”
>Lemon throws her weight against the door as she and Indigo shout
>”C’mon man, don’t be like that!”
”YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! DON’T SLAM THE DOOR IN LEM’S FACE! I’LL FUCKING KILL Y—“
“OK OK!”
>You ease up on the door and let Lemon Zest stumble inside
>”Wew! Yer strong dude.”
“Why are you looking for Twilight?”
>”Well, uh, we’ve been meaning to talk to her for a while!”
“We?”
>Lemon nods before sticking her head out your front door and raising her voice
>”Yo! He says it’s cool, come on!”
“What?!”
>You peek out past Lemon Zest and spot two Crystal Prep girls stepping out of a Jeep parked down the street
“Who are these people?!”
>Indigo hovers closer and whispers in a tone that is far softer than what you are used to hearing from her
>”These... these are my friends. Sour Sweet and Sunny Flare.”
>The girl that Indigo points out as Sour Sweet is a blue eyed redhead who glares over at the house, but curiously enough her glare is instantly replaced with a cheery smile when she spots you
>Sunny Flare stands close behind Sour Sweet, her hands folded against her well-kept uniform as she stares you down from a safe distance
"What the Hell is this...?"
>>
File: Sour Sweet Bored.png (361KB, 593x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sour Sweet Bored.png
361KB, 593x1200px
>>29599768
>A few minutes later and you're sitting in the living room with three young girls across from you on your couch
>Unbeknownst to them, a fourth girl resides here within you and it just so happens to be their missing friend
>None of them know that she’s dead, but after all this time it might be safe to assume
>”So uhh, nice place you got here.”
“…”
>Lemon Zest is easily the most talkative of the three
>”Looks a little different from what I remember! It’s been a few years since I’ve been around but—“
“Why are you here again?”
>Lemon’s smile crumbles as you cut her off
>”Right right, well… uhhh—“
>”We want to make amends Mr. Armor.”
>You turn toward a frowning Sour Sweet
>”Things haven’t quite been the same lately, and to be honest all of us miss having your sister around.”
>You narrow your eyes while leaning forward
“Is that so?"
>She nods her head and looks you straight in the eye
>”Considering some of the awful things we’ve done to her, it’s easy to see why she stopped hanging around us. Of course she’s no saint either.”
“Excuse me?”
>For a brief moment, that sombre look of hers gave way to a sneer but it is gone as soon as it came
>”Oh just that, well… our friendship was always a little strained I suppose.”
>Your scowl deepens
“I think that’s an understatement.”
>Sour Sweet opens her mouth to reply but instead falls silent, apparently keeping whatever she had to say to herself
>”What’s gotten into them?”
>There’s no trace of Indigo's usual enthusiasm in her voice
>In fact, she sounds as deflated as the rest of them look
>You sigh and turn toward Sunny Flare, who up until now hasn’t spoken a single word
“…”
>”….”
>She looks away
>>
>>29599799
>Indigo sighs and mutters
>”Poor Sunny.”
>You don’t recall this shrinking violet having said a single word at all
>Is she always this shy, or is she afraid of you?
“Huh…"
>As you stare at Sunny, a very strange notion pops up in your head
“Comment allez vous mademoiselle?”
>Everyone else in the room stares at you as if you had grown a second head, especially Sunny
>”t-Tu parle Prançais?”
“Oui.”
>Sunny blinks at you a few times before a smile blossoms on her face
>”Yes, I am quite alright Mr. Armor. Thank you for asking."
>”Since when the Hell can—“
>”You speak Prench dude?”
>Turning toward Lemon, you can’t help but smirk a little
“Bits and pieces. Something I picked up back in the service.”
>Indigo appears from out of your peripheral vision and walks directly in front of her friends
>Staring down at you, she asks
>”How did you know that Sunny was Prench?”
>Your smirk vanishes
>It is a very good question, one you don’t have an answer too
>”Actually Monsieur Armor? If you do not mind, I would appreciate a glass of water.”
“Er, right.”
>You stand up out of your recliner and walk into the kitchen as Lemon and Sour Sweet continue giving you odd looks
>Indigo reappears by your side just as you’re filling a glass for Sunny
>”How did you know?”
“I dunno, it just sort of made sense."
>Indigo taps her chin
>”That’s really weird.”
“Heh, you’re telling me."
>As you dwell on it further, you can’t help but shake the feeling that you’ve actually met Sunny before
>Or, maybe someone who was a lot like Sunny….
“Ugh.”
>This is starting to give you a headache
>You’re starting to think you really did know someone like Sunny once, but strangely enough you also can’t help but think that you’ve met this very same girl before as well!
>"Hang on.”
“Huh?”
>”Tell me something about Sour and Lem.”
>>
>>29599830
“…”
>You mull over it for a few moments
“Sour Sweet… she wasn’t around when I first learned about you all.”
>”What you mean?”
“She wasn’t at that party I broke up all those months back."
>No sooner than you finish that thought that the truth hits you
“Sour Sweet is bipolar.”
>Indigo's eyes widen
“She was seeing a doctor about it not too long ago, wasn’t she? She’s taking medication for it, and alcohol fucks with it. That’s part of the reason why she avoids parties like the one I crashed.”
>”Did you sister tell you that?”
“No, no she never mentioned any of this. Holy shit...”
>Indigo scratches her head as you stare off into space
>”What about Lem?”
“Lem….”
>Although she’s in another room, you swear you can still hear the beat coming from her headphones
>She’s pretty into music apparently, some kind of electronic stuff… kind of reminds you of the movies you and Indigo love to watch
“You and her share a bit in common. Same taste in movies, some of the same taste in music… you and Lemon were pretty close weren’t you?”
>Indigo recoils as you turn toward her
>”Yeah, she was—“
“Your best friend.”
>Indigo falls silent and raises a hand to scratch the back of her head
>”I guess she was…”
>You’re sure of it
>”But how did you know?”
“Maybe… maybe what I’m remembering is stuff you know? Your memories.”
>The two of you stare at each other another moment before Indigo shrugs her shoulders
>”Guess that makes sense. We’re sharing the same body and soul after all."
"Damn..."
"Hey as long as we’re on the same topic, what was with you and Big—“
>”Shining?”
>The two of you turn toward the hallway and spot Cadence peeking her head into the kitchen
>”Who are you talking to?”
“No one, I mean. Well, we have guests.”
>”Guests?”
>Cadence saunters over and takes a glance inside the living room
>She gasps upon seeing who is sitting in there
>>
>>29599852
>”t-Twiley’s old friends?”
>You scoff
“Yeah, if you can call them that.”
>”What are they doing here?”
“That’s what I’m trying to figure out.”
>Indigo glares at you whilst sitting atop your table, her legs dangling off the edge
“They claim they want to apologize to Twilight.”
>”Really? That’s wonderful!”
“Yeah. ‘Wonderful’.”
>Cadence frowns
>”You don’t believe them?”
“After everything I’ve seen, how could I?”
>”Well you’ve been talking to them right? Do they seem sincere?”
“Uhm, well…”
>You rub your neck and consider how much of your time with them was spent sitting in silence
“… I’m working on it.”
>Cadence folds her arms over her chest and leans closer
>”Would you like some help?”
>You sigh
“Sure.”
>Cadence smiles and heads for the living room
>You grab Sunny’s glass of water and follow Cadence as Indigo disappears once more
>”Hello there, my name’s Cadence. I’m a family friend of Shining’s.”
>She sticks her hand out to Lemon, who gives it a weird look before grabbing
>”Yo, nice to meet ya.”
>Sour Sweet is quick to take her hand and shake it with a smile while Sunny, who was quite shy with you earlier, seems to accept her greeting with little difficulty
>After you hand Sunny her water, you take a seat once more only this time Cadence is sitting beside you
>She smiles at Lemon and asks
>”Now then, you said something about wanting to apologize to Twiley?”
>”Uh, yeah! We’ve actually been thinking about it for a long time now!”
>Lemon nods her head
>”If I understand correctly, none of you have seen much of her for a while. Was there a specific reason you chose now to do this?”
>”Well…”
>As Lemon attempts to come up with an answer, you suddenly notice something so odd that you wonder why you didn’t realize it sooner
“Where is Sugarcoat?”
>>
File: Kuwabara Sobbing.gif (366KB, 247x185px) Image search: [Google]
Kuwabara Sobbing.gif
366KB, 247x185px
>>29599874
>Lemon Zest mumbles, Sour Sweet scowls, and Sunny sighs at your question
>”I think that’s something we’d ALL like to know.”
>Sour’s bitter words draw your attention
>”She barely comes to school or returns our calls these days.”
“That’s… strange."
>”I bet it’s fucking Sugardowner, he must be—“
>”It sucks man.”
>Lemon sinks further into your couch while cutting Indigo off
>”I got no clue what to do about it. None of us do.”
>Sour frowns while leaning over your armrest
>Sunny is quick to pat her on the shoulder while Lemon goes on
>”I know a lot of the things we did to your sis wasn’t so cool. I guess we kind of took her for granted."
“I don’t know if—“
>”I’m not going to make her drink anymore if that’s not her thing."
>Sour Sweet chimes in with
>"And I promise not to lose my temper with her as easily."
>Sunny nods her head as you frown
“So why now?”
>Lemon bites her lip
>“Look man, I think one of the last things any of us want is… i-is to lose another friend."
>”Lem…”
>Stiffening up, you allow your glower to soften
>You don't need anyone's memories except your own to know how Lem must feel right now
>”f-FUCK!”
>Your eyes widen as Indigo reappears
>Standing tall in front of her friends, Indigo shouts
>”I’m not fucking gone damnit! I’m still here! Lem, Sour, Sunny! I’m still here!”
>Indigo raises her voice and waves her arms, though only you can see her
>”Lemon Zest!”
>Powerless to help, you watch as Indigo drops down on her knees in front of her old friend
>”i-I miss you too, I miss all of you so fucking much.”
>Lemon sniffles and buries her face into her hand
>”Shining, c-can I use your bathroom bro?”
>With a heavy heart, you nod and point down the hall
>Lemon runs off with tears in her eyes while Indigo grits her teeth and collapses to the floor
“I’m sorry…”
>>
File: Scilight with MS.png (202KB, 650x837px) Image search: [Google]
Scilight with MS.png
202KB, 650x837px
>>29599907
>You’re at a loss for words
>Even when Lemon Zest returns from the bathroom about ten minutes later, you’re still not sure what to say
>You’d tell Indigo to pick herself off of the floor if it wouldn’t make you look crazy
>Thankfully, Cadence is quick to speak up
>”It takes a lot of maturity to admit when you’ve made a mistake, and I think it was brave of you all to come here like this.”
>Cadence earns a few smiles from the three Shadowbolts
>”Twiley ought to be home soon. Just explain to her everything you’ve told us.”
>No more than a minute later, you hear a car pull into your driveway
“That must be her.”
>All eyes are on you as you rise out of your seat and exit the living room
>Standing in the darkened hallway, you wait as the front door opens
>”I’m home!~”
>You smile as your sister, still in her Crystal Prep uniform and with a book bag slung over her shoulder, strides inside
“Twiley.”
>Raising your arms, you brace yourself as she rushes into you with a hug
>”How was your day?”
“Fine, yours?”
>”It was OK! Nothing exciting.”
>You hold the hug for a moment, your hands brushing up against her chilled clothes
“There are some guests here to see you.”
>”Me?”
>Sighing, you release your grip and stare down into her blinking eyes
>”Friends of mine?”
“…”
>Your sister giggles
>”What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?”
“Twiley, these people here. I want you to listen to what they have to say.”
>Her smile fades
“I’m not going to tell you what to do, but I want you to at least listen to them before you make a decision.”
>”What’s going on?”
>You force a smile as you pat her on the shoulder
“You look really nice today, did you put on some makeup before you went to study with Anon?”
>”n-No.”
>You chuckle as you ruffle her hair, earning a small blush in return
“Let’s go…”
>With your hand still over her shoulder, you lead her into the living room
>>
>>29599943
>”Sup Twi!”
>Your sister’s book bag hits the floor
>Lem’s putting on the biggest smile you’ve seen yet, any evidence of her having cried her eyes out now gone
>”It’s good to see you! I mean, I saw you just the other day in the halls but… but yeah!”
>Lemon stands up out of her seat and is immediately joined by Sour
>Her grin is even more convincing than Lemon’s
>”We don’t really ever hear from you anymore Twiley. It feels like we’ve barely spoken to each other since last semester.”
>Sunny stands up as well
>Her legs are shaking
>”h-Hello…”
>Indigo remains motionless on the ground as Cadence watches your sister
>Looking toward your Twilight, you find her expression…
“…”
>… as cold as snow
>”What are you doing in my home?”
>Quick and to the point, with no trace of the mirth she showed you
>”Heh, well it’s uh it’s kind of funny don’t you think?”
>Lemon is quick to laugh
>”We barely see each other or speak to each other, what’s up with that?”
>”Please leave.”
>That ends Lemon’s laughter
“Twi…”
>Your sister’s knuckles crack as she cranes her neck to you
>There’s a flash of something in her eyes, a dark purplish light
>Before she can speak, Sour speaks up
>”Twilight,we want to make up for how we’ve treated you!”
>She turns toward Sour and stares as her sombre look instantly turns into a scowl
>”All the constant teasing and fighting and all that other bullshit. It was wrong, I admit it OK?”
>”…”
>Taking a step past Lemon and beside Sour Sweet, Sunny clears her throat and speaks
>”Dearie, do you think you might like to give us another chance? i-I think it’d be less quiet at our lunch table if you stopped by every now and then. And I wouldn’t mind if—“
>”No!”
>Sunny recoils at your sister
>”I don’t want anything to do with you Sunny. With any of you.”
>You exhale
“I think—“
>”Twiley wait.”
>You frown as Cadence walks over
>>
File: Twilight Anger.png (748KB, 1280x742px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Anger.png
748KB, 1280x742px
>>29599991
>Twiley’s expression softens as Cadence joins her side
>”You’re upset, and we all understand why. But how long do you want to hold onto that anger?”
>Your sister averts her gaze and stares at the floor
>”You were going through a very rough time, but so much of that’s in the past now isn’t it?”
>Cadence lays a hand on your sister’s shoulder as she continues to look away
>”If you could find it in yourself to forgive these girls, then I think it would feel like… like a great weight’s been lifted from your shoulders.”
>”Cadence…”
>You raise an eyebrow as everyone in the room waits with baited breath
>”… no. I refuse.”
>Cadence’s eyes widen as your sister lifts her head and glares at the three girls
>”It’s bad enough I have to see your faces every day in school, even if just for a few rotten seconds…”
>The hairs on the back of your neck stand as Twilight takes a step closer to the Shadowbolts
>”… j-just looking at you m-makes me— makes me sick!”
>”Twilight!”
>Your sister takes another step closer in spite of Cadence’s shout
>Sour Sweet and Sunny back away, whilst Lemon stands her ground with a frown
>”y-You just want me back so you can have someone to— t-t-to LAUGH AT! TO PUSH AROUND RIGHT?!”
>”Grrrrrrrrr”
>You jerk your head back as Spike enters the room with a deep growl
“GO LIE DOWN!”
>Spike whimpers and immediately leaves the room
>Looking back, you see that Sunny has grown deathly pale whilst Sour grips tightly onto her hand
>Lemon however continues to hold her own against your sister
>”Dude, it’s not like that at all. We don’t want things to be like how they used to be.”
>Your sister lets out a shrill laugh that sends a shiver down your spine
>”And who’s we?! I don’t see Sugarcoat around giving orders anymore. OH! Oh my, and where is In—“
“Midnight!”
>Your sister shudders as you cut her off
”Lemon, Sour, Sunny. Go home.”
>>
File: Twilight Release the Magic.png (950KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Release the Magic.png
950KB, 745x1024px
>>29600090
>It takes but a scant moment for what you said to register
>Sour Sweet takes a deep breath and grumbles as Sunny quickly leads her out of the room
>With one last gloomy look, Lemon stares at your sister before reaching for her headphones
>”Take care of yourself Twi…”
>Twilight doesn’t say a word as Lemon pulls her headphones over her ears, turns up the volume, and marches out
>You watch her walk out, and before she can even shut the door closed you hear an all too familiar voice echo inside your head
>”I’m right here you fucking bitch.”
>Jerking your head back reveals a sight so terrifying that it once haunted your very nightmares
>Indigo Zap looms over your despondent sister, her blood-red eyes narrowed and a sharp claw raised to her face
>You can practically feel the immense hatred burning within her
>If she only could, you know Indigo would tear your sister to shreds
>Twilight steps back, grabs her book bag, and begins to walk away as well
>”Twiley, wait.”
>She pauses as Cadence calls to her
>”This isn’t like you…”
>”Cadence, I’m sorry. i-I just can’t!”
>You sigh
“It’s OK.”
>Twilight turns to you with tearful eyes
“I don’t know if I could’ve forgiven them either.”
>Indigo huffs at you as Twilight nods her head and slowly walks out of the room, dragging her bag across the floor and up the stairs
>Cadence glowers at you, a sight you’ve become all too used to seeing
“Well, what is it?”
>”You called her Midnight.”
>Just hearing that name makes your skin crawl
>”Why did you call her that?”
“It’s… it’s nothing. Just a nickname.”
>”And what got into Spike, I’ve never seen him—“
“It’s OK!”
>You grumble while making your way out of the room as well
>>
File: Night Cycle.jpg (193KB, 398x302px) Image search: [Google]
Night Cycle.jpg
193KB, 398x302px
>>29600140
>Grabbing Velvet, you slip the sawed-off inside your jacket and head for the garage
>”What are you doing now?”
“Going out, got a lead I need to follow up on.”
>Cadence frowns and follows after you
>”I wish you’d stay home and talk to Twiley.”
>You pause with your hand over the doorknob
“I’ll talk to her when I get home. Giver her a little time to cool off.”
>Entering the garage, you find Gilda hovering over her bike with a rag
>”Hey Rust, what’s up?”
“I’m taking the chopper.”
>”Shit, I just finished polishing the damn thing!”
>She tosses the rag at the ground as you hop on
“Here.”
>You reach a hand into your pocket and give her a fistful of cash
”Order yourself and everyone else some dinner. Watch Cadence and everyone else while I’m gone.”
>Her golden eyes light up at the sight of your money, and you’re honestly unsure of how much you’re giving away
>She snatches it before you have a chance to find out
>”You got it boss!”
>Eagle Eyes hits the garage door, revealing the cool winter night
>”Hey, you know that curfew started right? You can’t stay out too much longer without getting swamped by the cops.”
“It’s OK, I’m not going into the city.”
>”Where you going?”
“Don’t know yet."
>You kick up the stand and drive off
>”Shit, good luck I guess!”
>Waving her off, you ride out into the street
“Indigo you with me?”
>”Yeah yeah I’m here.”
“You alright after all that?”
>”Am I al—? No, and I DON’T want to talk about it.”
“Fine, just tell me where she lives.”
>”Where who lives?”
>The one girl who was missing from tonight who really should’ve been here
“Sugarcoat.”
>>
File: Twiley What is Love.jpg (158KB, 851x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Twiley What is Love.jpg
158KB, 851x1024px
>>29600159
And that's all for now! Wrote a bit more for this update than usual, I hope ya'll enjoyed it! Got big plans for what comes next, and after so much writing the story is getting closer and closer to the end!

Good night ya'll!
>>
thanks bbsa

goodnight nst
>>
>>29601290
>All Human Glim pics have the same clothes.
New movie?
>>
>>29601445
Theres gonna be some EqG shorts in the summer or something
I havent seen the trailer or anything but I know thats why we have been also seeing sunset in a japanese outfit or something
>>
>>29601290
Glim looks better as a human than a horse desu, even with EqG
>>
>>29602869
Agreed
>>
>>29602869
glim is so cute
>>
I cant wait to see some trixie and starlight shenanigans
>>
>>29606648
thats not a twi
that a slut dressed like atwi
>>
File: 1488618259331.png (211KB, 1296x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1488618259331.png
211KB, 1296x1296px
>>29513375
>>
So what is glim gonna do with scitwi
>>
>>29608318
twilight has a blue tooth
>>
>>29608967
Can't unsee.
>>
>>29608967
like Harald Bluetooth
>>
Jeff where is the dykeshit
>>
>>29606106
>>29591121
Chapter 2.
>Starlight Glimmer traveled across a large desert in search of the nearest town. This vacation hadn't gone as planned.
>She turns away from the sand speckled wind that hits her face whenever she turns away from the sun.
>The outline of the buildings of a town appear in the hazy horizon.
>She can just feel her best friend Trixie nearby.
>It's been too long since they've talked.
>Ever since she started hanging out with those strangely acting art students a year ago, she's become infinitely distant to her.
>And she has only been eager to find out what's been going on ever since. Starlight wanted to get her friend back from that clique of popular college people.
>Maybe there's an airport nearby the village, as well as someone who can understand what Starlight is saying.
>She nearly falls to her knees, regretting every bit of her decision to hike out here in the desert.
>The girl is taken in shortly, but regains her composure in matter of minutes.
>She only took a shortcut through the small portion of the desert between towns in search of an airport.
>It's bad enough that she had to worry about poisonous snakes that would chew into her feet and kill her had she made the unwise decision to wear sandals.
>A few conversations between translators later, and Starlight gets herself one plane ticket to Europe.
>It's about time she got out of this place and closer to her friend she needs to see again.
>Her friend that needs to see her again.
>...
>A distant plane lands at a distant airport as Trixie commands the stage in front of a crowd of people.
>A huge crowd. One fo the biggest in decades.
>It's not surprising that the new innovative songs and albums that Trixie has put out have caught the attention of so many around the world.
>She loves to tour in this continent. It is the origin of her powers after all.
>It's almost unreasonable how many devoted followers she and her band has obtained.
>Through the message trixie uses to control minds.
>>
File: Drill.gif (1000KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Drill.gif
1000KB, 500x500px
>>29611316
I'll write more of this tomorrow or something.
>>
goodnight nst
>>
I love my twilight
>>
Wheere is the dykeshit jeff
>>
Swi-twi is for taking advantage of!
>>
>>29614536
no she is for bullying and dykeshit
>>
>>29613909
Coming in a couple hours. Was forced to leave my room and interact with human beings last night.
>>
>>29615228
>Was forced to leave my room and interact with human beings last night.
you poor soul
>>
>>29614536
sexually?
>>
>>29616842
she is my purple girl
>>
>>29611316
>Trixie rummaged through her crowds of fans.
>She watched them approach her, bearing their old CD's and albums and throwing them into the portable campfire Trixie was carrying with her.
>Feeling the not-so-hard work by the vevo-stars get tossed into the flames.
>Many resolutions were had, and the flame of the melting glass and CD's flickered into the sky.
>Leaving a trail of ash wherever Trixie went.
>Surrounded by her fans as the rest of her band joined her shortly afterwards.
>They enter their trailer as Trixie gets her fans to in unison go home.
>"That was quite a show, master." Tan Tina compliments as latte lady and selfie Susan clap for Trixie. "Would you like some more drawing lessons?"
>Pausing to think for a moment, Trixie finally nods and looks to see which one she wants to take their clothes off.
>Trixie points to tan man.
>"You. Trixie wants to draw you tonight."
>Without a second spend stalling, tan man slips out of his clothes before Trixie. He then sits down on the floor as the other hypnotized normos gather around Trixie's easel and holds onto her hands.
>"Let us do the linework." Hairgel Hank runs the pencil along the surface of the paper.
>Cologne Carl does the opposite arm that Hairgel Hank does. Holding both of their pencils on the paper through Trixie's hands and grip.
>They all work together until the sketch is done. (Which is different than line work, I've learned).
>It isn't long before the colors and shading are all filled in; less than an hour.
>"Wow! You made such a great drawing!" Tan Tina praises her master. "I wish I was as talented as you."
>The others nod in agreement. "Dayum straight."
>Trixie doesn't say anything back, letting their kind words do the talking.
>The phone rings.
>Tan man is sent to answer it naked.
>"Hello?" He says. "Mhm. Uh huh. Okay." He turns around. "Trixie, there's a friend of yours on the line. I wouldn't be surprised if she called to compliment you."
>Trixie gets a feeling inside that says starlight.
>>
>>
I remember seeing a pic of humanized Twilight a long time ago from that scene in Too Many Pinkie Pies where she's picking off Pinkie Pie clones, but in the pic she does it with a gun (colt 1911, no pun intended, if i recall correctly) instead of magic. Anyone know the pic i mean?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask but i figured you guys should know the pic i'm talking about. Unless i saw it in a dream that is.
>>
>>29618275
This one? I don't think I've seen it here before but after a quick search on derpibooru this was the best one matching your description
>>
>>29618290
I guess it was that one. I completely forgot derpibooru existed. Thanks
>>
There'll be one more update after this one.

>>29593011
>You take Octavia’s hand, and she pulls you to your feet
>Now that you’re no longer freaking out, you’re able to notice the subtle, uncanny hints in her movements that give her away as an android
>She hides it well, though; as she leads you deeper into the club, she carries herself with a calm, though slightly stiff grace
>Her hand is the most obvious giveaway, though
>Instead of the rough, sweaty warmth of a human hand, Octavia’s palms are smooth and cool to the touch
>There’s something refreshing about that, though
>It’s a gentle, clean feeling, holding her hand
>”Hello, multiverse to Twilight. You in there, love?”
“Huh? Oh, y-yeah.”
>You blush slightly, realizing you were staring
>Octavia gives you a concerned smile
>”Don’t freak out on me now, alright? I promise, you’ll love this.”
“W-where are we going?”
>”Shuttle. It’s docked out back.”
“W-wait, a shuttle? Just the t-two of us?”
>”Just about. Unless you’re lugging a very tiny Trixie I’m not aware of.”
“No, I’m not, b-but…”
>”But what, love?”
“I dunno. Are you s-sure it’s okay?”
>Octavia rounds the corner of the hallway, leading you into a small hangar bay
>In the center, caressed by support struts, lies a boxy and small cargo shuttle
>On it’s side is printed some DJ name with a bunch of weird alien glyphs (or just a Scratch’s drunken handwriting) along with a lot of tacky “psychedelic” art
>Octavia turns to you, squeezing your hand
>”I’m certain. Aren’t you?”
“I d-dunno… if the squad finds out, t-then…”
>>
>>29618517
>”Then what?”
>You hang your head, and Octavia sighs
>”Listen, love.”
>Octavia raises a hand to your chin, turning your face up so that you’re staring directly into her violet eyes
>Up close, it’s easy to tell they’re just replicas, made out of photo-contacts, glass, and gel
>But there’s more humanity there than you’ve seen in a lot of “real” people; her eyes glow with something intelligent and sad
>”People like you and me are gonna spend the rest of our lives getting kicked around and used up by every sod we run across. It’s just the way we’re made. And there’s no changing that.”
>Her hand moves to your cheek
>”But there’s always gonna be moments like this one. Where things slow down, and you get to have just a little bit of your life to yourself. And… and you have to take them. Because they’re worth it. I promise.”
>Octavia takes a half step closer to you, hesitating for a moment
>Inside her body, you hear a servo stuttering as she reconsiders…
>She steps away again, but maintains her hold on your hand
>”So please. Don’t let this one slip up. Please, love?”
>You can only stare at her for a moment
>And then you nod, and let her lead you towards the shuttle’s ramp
“Alright.”

>The shuttle’s interior isn’t much: just an empty storage palette for musical equipment, a few empty crates, a bunkbed, and a cramped cockpit
>Inside the cockpit, you see a couple of stone busts situated atop the control console, similar to what your Dash comrades do with explicit anime-girl figures
“Who’s that? C-composers you like?”
>”Aye. You could say that.”
“Cool. Which ones? Bach? Beethoven?”
>”Hah! Nah, not quite. That one’s John Linnell, and that’s John Flansberg.”
>>
>>29618536
“D-don’t think I’ve ever heard of them…”
>”Really? Pity. The two are bloody geniuses.”
“You like music a l-lot?”
>Octavia gives you the weirdest look
>”Yeah, love. I like music.”
>She sits down at the controls, and begins priming the shuttle to take off*

*[The entire process doesn’t require her to even touch the control console, since she can interface directly with the ship’s core as an android. Still, she looks pretty cool sitting in the pilot’s chair, poised in front of the glowing panels.]

>”Love of music is programmed into all the 8TVIA’s. Apparently we’re based on someone the first Vinyls knew from their home dimensions. The real Octavia. So we all love music, because we’re supposed to be like her.”
“I… I’m s-sorry.”
>You sit down in the copilot’s chair, tucking your legs up underneath you
>”Why?”
“That just doesn’t sound very… r-rewarding. Or real.”
>”On the contrary. It’s been given to me, so I make the most of it.”
>Octavia stands up just as the shuttle hums to life, gliding smoothly out of the hangar and into empty space
>She keeps the ship moving in her desired direction with what, to her, probably just feels like just casual thought
>You’re starting to feel a little warm
>Octavia sits cross-legged atop one of the empty crates, and reaches into the storage pallet below her
>From within it, she draws a tall, thin cello constructed entirely of glass
>The strings are narrow, silver wires, and the bow flares to life with a plasmatic beam
>”I didn’t choose to love music. I didn’t choose a lot about myself.”
>Octavia touches the bow to her cello’s strings
>>
>>29618536
>”I might not ever get to make a real choice. But I can still enjoy moments like this.”
>And with that, she begins to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0azsUm69EC4

>The notes drift easily forth from the instrument, the precision crystal acoustics of the glass amplifying them throughout the shuttle’s interior
>A dark, slender melody seems to uncoil from her fingers, falling in flowery streams down to the floor
>You fix your eyes on Octavia as her hands move with the mechanical equivalent of an artist’s precision across the strings
>Her eyes remain closed, and she continues to guide the shuttle even as she plays
>You’re starting to sweat, and you raise a hand to fan yourself
>When her song finishes, you give her a tiny round of applause, not even realizing how stupid you probably look
>Octavia opens her eyes, and smiles
“That was b-beautiful!” you blurt out
>She raises a hand to her mouth, obviously flattered
>”You’re quite a pleasant audience.”
“Well… I d-don’t really get to listen to m-music like that very often. Or ever, really…”
>”A tragedy indeed. Well, I’ll try to cram as much as I can into our short time together, I suppose.”
“Short t-time, yeah…” you mutter under your breath
>Octavia begins her next piece; it’s quicker and brighter this time, but with the barest hint of contained sorrow
>You’re so enraptured that you don’t even notice the shuttle’s stopped
>Octavia stands up, setting her instrument aside
“S-something wrong?”
>”Look behind you.”
>You swivel in your chair, looking out the viewport
>>
File: space_twilight_lights-wide.jpg (164KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
space_twilight_lights-wide.jpg
164KB, 1920x1200px
>>29618549
“W-whoa…”
>A few hundred meters from the ship’s nose, the folds of inter-dimensional space seem to fold in on each other, and then blossom outwards in bands of blue, pink, and yellow
“Is t-that a… a ley-line manifold?”*

[Extremely rare points of space where the fringes of various dimensions fold together in sheets of beautiful cosmic light.]

>”It is. One of the only ones around this spot of space too.”
>You rub your hands across your eyes, hardly able to believe what you’re seeing
“It’s s-so pretty. I’ve only ever s-seen them in pictures.”
>”Not a lot of people know about this one. I found it by accident, when Scratch got drunk and nearly crashed a skiffer into it.”
>You chuckle at that image
>”I like to come here during her gigs. It’s peaceful. And it’s a nice place to compose.”
“Y-yeah? Was that piece you played earlier one of yours?”
>Octavia nods
>”That’s almost all I play, really. Playing someone else’s music always feels a little alien. Can’t seem to get as much out of it.”
“I’m n-not sure I understand.”
>”Not sure I do either. It’s just I feel. Or how I’m programmed.”
>She winks
>”Whichever.”

More soon.
>>
>>29618558
>More soon.
Not soon enough
>>
>>29618558
This is a very pure dykeshit. Befitting of Nestea.
>>
>>29513375
Are there any good, long, anon x twi greens? If so, which ones, and could you give a brief 'back of the book' synopsis for them?
I know it's asking a lot, but I figure at least one person might be bored enough to do it.
>>
File: Did someone say Heresy.jpg (13KB, 150x179px) Image search: [Google]
Did someone say Heresy.jpg
13KB, 150x179px
>>29619291
Well, there's this, that I wrote.

http://pastebin.com/3bzp8XgW

Mostly cute romance stuff between Anon and Twi. Has four chapters. Most everyone else here is a fucking heretic and writes dykeshit, for some reason.
>>
>>29619291
http://pastebin.com/znWbpDAx

If you like Sci-Fi, this one has Anon and Twi getting closer with each other over the course of an adventure.
>>
>>29619481
>>29620324
Thanks. I'll have to check these two out. The main reason I asked is because of everything being dykeshit. I can't blatantly insert myself as Twi's love interest if it's dykeshit.
>>
File: large.jpg (118KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
118KB, 952x1024px
>>
>>29620878
Remember Nestea: dykeshit is heresy
>>
>>29621485
in that case im a heretic
>>
I want to rub my face on Twiggies flat chest!
>>
>>29621485
>>
>>29619291
Have you tried Romance For Once? It was made literally because there were almost no Anon x Twi greens at the time.
>>
>>29622376
good story, probably one of my favorites
>>
This is where the Starlight and Trixie shenanigans start up.
>>29617653
>"Hello?" Trixie speaks softly into the phone's mouthpiece, knowing what her super powered voice does to people.
>Right away, an oblivious Starlight Glimmers falls under the spell of her friend's enchanted voice.
>"T-Trixie?" Starlight answers in just a befuddled way to let Trixie know that she has her under her thumb already with just one greeting word.
>"Oh, Starlight! Trixie hasn't heard from you in ages!"
>Trixie's voice continuing does things to Starlight.
>She begins to feel funny.
>Like she suddenly started going through the most awkward phases of puberty again, despite the fact that she's in her 20's.
>"Trixie really missed you after all this time."
>Starlight's heart warms up at the thought of Trixie thinking about her. Her mind gets caught in the snare that is Trixie's voice on the other line.
>"I-I m-missed you... too..." Starlight blushes heavily and crosses her legs.
>She's shivering, now. But continues speaking to Trixie.
>"I've a-always wanted to know what y-you've been up to these days. You were always my closest friend..." Starlight fights the stuttering away. "Like... my very closest friend."
>Her hear's audibly pounding.
>AUDIBLY.
>The phone nearly slips out of Starlight's hand. Her palms are already sweaty.
>Knees weak, arm-WE GET IT!
>"Trixie wishes you were with her over here in Europe so you could help her out with her shows and stuff. She would love for you to fly over even if it's just to catch up on all the time we've spent away."
>Starlight's breathing becomes louder. "I'd love to!" She looks around for some money to buy a ticket. "How much does the plane tickets to your place cost! Which country are you in."
>"Oh, no need to worry about that, sweetheart." Trixie holds the phone closer to her mouth. "Trixie will pay for everything. She'll arrange it all too."
>Trixie licks the mouthpiece.
>Shuddering heavily, Starlight physically feels her friend's tongue on her cheek.
>>
>you will never cuddle with eqg glim
why live?
>>
>>29624014
i'm sorry I want to read your story but I am too tired from work
I will read it in the morning once I wake up
please understand
>>
>>29624526
Glims are filthy creatures
They aren't for hugs
>>
>>29622376
Link?
>>
>>29625212
pretty sure its in the archive
>>
>>29625212
http://pastebin.com/HMcqbiGt

Part 1. There's a part 2 as well
>>
>>29625496
Where's part two, then? The upload is by a guest so there's no account to look through.
>>
>>29625538
http://pastebin.com/giXeXJWg
>>
>>29619291
IIRC R9KLight was the story that started the general and that one was based off the prompt with Twilight trying to ask out Anon so there's that.
>>
>>29625212
dont trust the RFO and R9Kfags
its not worth it
I havet read it but moblight is supposed to have some anon x twi if I remember right
any stories by chronos might have them as well
>>
>>29625538
We have a pastebin with all the pastebins for a reason, neo/nst/.
>>
>>29626133
its ok hes new here
>>
>>29626133
don't forget the wiki!

>>29626105
the early days of nst had a lot of straight stuff. greens like Scitwi & Anon, AST, MUPPET, etc

BBSA is not Anon x Twi specific but had a lot of straight stuff. as does Moblight
>>
>>29627886
yeah early nst barely had any dykeshit
>>
>>29627145
No excuse for not putting any effort and asking to be spoon fed.
>>
>>29624949
Thanks. I appreciate someone reading this even though it's just pointless filler to suffice my stupid need to write every day.
>>29624014
>Starlight can't control her arm.
>She presses the phone up against her cheek, and lets Trixie's licking assert itself onto her skin.
>The spell falls even more powerfully over her because of this.
>What on earth is even going on?
>"So..." Trixie whispers right up against Starlight's ear through the phone. "What do you know about Trixie's success so far?"
>"Not nearly enough." Starlight can't breathe evenly, falling to her knees with her free hand cupping her crotch to squeeze herself to somehow calm herself down.
>"Trixie will arrange for your flight to leave tomorrow morning. How about you look Trixie up in the meantime?"
>Now reaching under her pants with her eyes glowing a bright magenta, Starlight collapses even further to her side.
>How did she become so moist all of a sudden? There's definitely something that Trixie's doing to her.
>On the other end, Trixie smiles wider as she hears Starlight's thirsty whimpering. She knows where her hand not holding the phone is.
>The girl licks her lips. "Trixie will see you tomorrow." She hangs up.
>But the effect on Starlight only grows stronger.
>Starlight races to her computer, nearly hyperventilating with her fingers stroking her pussy under her pants.
>Goes to google and immediately searches for Trixie.
>She pulls her pants down and watches sever of Trixie's music videos.
>Heating up and touching herself to the thought of that Trixie being on top of her.
>All night until she falls asleep in her chair.
>But all the while, Starlight discovers what it was that Trixie has been doing all this time.
>Something she had hoped Trixie wasn't doing.
>And Starlight knows that she's the only one genuinely close enough to the girl to do anything to stop her.
>To turn Trixie away from controlling others.
>...
>>
>>29628701
>And she could not have gotten ready any faster in the morning.
>Springs out of the chair upon the phone ringing.
>Doesn't even hide the fact that her voice is high-pitched and flustered.
>Masturbating to the sound of Trixie's voice on the other end, and Trixie only indulges in the moment.
>"Better hurry. Don't wanna miss that flight, do we?" Trixie teases, licking into the phone again.
>"Uuuuhhh... mmmmhh..." Starlight rolls her eyes back in ecstasy, but stands up to use her free hand to dress herself. "I... need you... so badly."
>Trixie giggles and waits for the sound of Starlight's front door shutting in the background before hanging up.
>Starlight couldn't hang up on Trixie if she wanted to.
>She's anxious to see her friend during the whole plane ride over. Trixie apparently made arrangements and pulled some strings to get her a ticket.
>There is an overwhelming part of Starlight that doesn't want to go through with this.
>She felt the effect of Trixie's spell, and it's doing nothing close to fading away.
>But the more Starlight thinks about Trixie, the more comfortable, yet anxious she becomes.
>Comfortable that she has such beauty in her mind, populating her thoughts. But anxious that she's not in Trixie's arms yet.
>She CRAVES it.
>It's dangerous to think this way, but Starlight welcomes the danger since it feels so good.
>She tries to keep her breathing as slow as she can before the plane ride ends, and she is the first one off the plane.
>The warm air flows through Starlight's hair, every little breeze reminding her of Trixie.
>Being in the same place as her, breathing the same air, uplifts Starlights spirit to the heavens.
>>
>>29628705
>There's a hugs smile on her face as Starlight finds Trixie's trailer after a ling hike.
>Her rational side wishes to turn back, but some... other rational side knows to stick with the stupidly horny side and knock on that door.
>Starlight is shaking with fear and excitement in her boots. Her knocks are hesitant and impatient at the same time.

Curse you ,2,000 character limit.

Sex scene up next. Not sure when I'll make a pastebin for this, since I have yet to organize any of the other dozens of stories I haven't put on there yet.
>>
>>29629388
those are some big ol tiddies
>>
>>29513375
That pic is ugly
>>
>>29631106
Your mom's ugly.
>>
>>29631106
wow rude
I bet you think moondancer is hot
>>
>>29630812
I cant tell if she looks annoyed or not
>>
>>29631430
>Not thinking Moondancer is hot

Fucking plebeian.
>>
I had a dream where mankind had dick bones
>>
>>29632453
Why post it here
>>
Qg where is r9klight
>>
>>29632120
moon is an ungly
AN UGLY
>>
>>29633391
Dead, like your mom.
>>
File: big ears safe yellow.png (47KB, 663x398px) Image search: [Google]
big ears safe yellow.png
47KB, 663x398px
>>
I wanna see some more dykeshit
where is borninglight?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x1706px
>>29633801
SHUT UP
MOONDANCER A CUTE
A CUTE
>>
>>29634486
More will be coming soon, after I finish this TwiTavia update.
>>
File: Starlight.png (217KB, 586x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight.png
217KB, 586x1024px
>>29628714
>Her legs can't stay still as she hears footsteps approach the door.
>The fearful side of Starlight wants to run away, but she still knows that she must confront Trixie head on if she wants to free her slaves and get her friend back.
>It's a necessary sacrifice.
>The door is opened, and about two or three of Trixie's mind slaves grab Starlight by her arms and collar before she can turn to run.
>Starlight now knows she can allow herself to freak out and try to run away.
>Her past self has sealed her and Trixie's fate.
>The resolution to all of this is going to happen, the prophecy will be fulfilled.
>Starlight is pulled into the trailer and the door is locked.
>The six art students restrain Starlight and hold her still as Trixie emerges from her room.
>Trixie felt her friend coming, and she had told her mind slaves to wait at the door.
>"Starlight!" Trixie chimes, walking up to the other girl.
>Starlight's gaze meets Trixie's, and the other art students can tell they do not need to hold onto her anymore to keep her in place.
>Trixie's powers are doing more than enough now.
>Starlight can barely resist the urge to run up to Trixie and hug her, just to feel her friend in her arms once more.
>Trixie's eyes glow that same deep magenta, and her mouth curves into an insidious smile.
>"Trixie was hoping we'd get a chance to meet. There are so many things that Trixie feels we should do together."
>Starlight crosses her legs again, and falls to her knees before Trixie. Her entire body feels like it's warping she's shivering so hard.
>This girl can't stop collapsing into her own lust.
>"Come here. Trixie needs her friend." Orders Trixie, to which Starlight complies with a soft whimper of joy.
>Inside of her mind, Starlight knows that Trixie's about to make her do unspeakable things.
>But too much of her wants it to care what anyone will think.
>Too much to even care about the six people watching.

Okay, NOW there will be a sex scene up next.
>>
goodnight nst
>>
>>
File: B e s t F r i e n d s.png (458KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B e s t F r i e n d s.png
458KB, 1273x1024px
>>29635245
>Trixie hungrily gazes at Starlight, watching her sway back and forth at the spell's whim.
>Starlight smiles on the inside, so much to make up for the bright-red-blushed pokerface on the outside. Her hands shaking as they do what Trixie wants them to without her having to make any physical contact.
>"Trixie would like to draw you..." Trixie soon reaches out and strokes the sides of Starlight's head.
>Starlight remains on her knees as her body heats up to the point where she HAS to get out of her clothes.
>Slips out of her vest, then loses control of her hands and arms.
>It's too urgent; Starlight years to free herself to Trixie.
>Trixie already has a pencil in her hand while Starlight's clothes are pulled off.
>"I l-love you, Trixie..." Starlight can only utter a few select words as her hands tug her tight jeans down her hips.
>The cold surface of the pencil presses against Starlight's cheek as Trixie moves in for a kiss.
>"You're such a good friend, Starlight." Trixie whispers in between the mashing of lips.
>"For you, Trixie."
>Starlight's voice grows breathy the more she desperately pulls her jeans down to her knees.
>She grabs her crotch through her panties at the sight of Trixie looming over her; there's nothing she can to do contain herself.
>She strokes herself for several seconds, eyes locked on Trixie's beautiful face before grabbing the bottom of her panties and pulling them to where her jeans are.
>Some rush of enthusiasm overtakes Starlight as she lifts her arms up, pulling the bottom of her turquoise shirt with it.
>The contours of Starlight's body make Trixie lick her lips again, wanting a taste after she's done "drawing" with the "help" of her mind slaves.
>But something inside of Trixie possessed her to start drawing already.
>It's... genuine passion.
>Something that only a close friend like Starlight Glimmer could bring. And the girl on her knees can see it sprouting in Trixie's eyes.
>It's starting to work.

More later this evening.
>>
>>29634513
Nah
She is ugly and smells like old cheese
>>
>ywn be Twily's Igor
>>
>>29637328
Stop projecting your hygiene standards onto Moondancer, you Elwog.
>>
>>29638241
Is that what they now call me?
>>
>>29638241
>A disgusting NEET piece of shit would have good hygiene.
Titan of Time, go home to your Derpy.
>>
>>29638650
>Thinking I'm Chronos
Nu jej.
>>
>>29640409
it cant be jeff because he is nice
midzek? I dont know if he is ni e or not
>>
>>29640846
Ghost died on the way back to his home planet. Rip in pizza.
>>
>>29641083
spooky
>>
File: damaged.png (194KB, 184x498px) Image search: [Google]
damaged.png
194KB, 184x498px
>>29640846
>Jeff is nice.
Pic related is his attitude, but this song describes him to a t.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
>>
goodnight nst
>>
I want to be the pretty purple girl
>>
File: IT AIN'T ME.jpg (41KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
IT AIN'T ME.jpg
41KB, 400x522px
I keep seeing those guys everywhere, who are they?
>>
>>29643280
This was meant for this: >>29643206
>>
>>29643280
Mass effect Andromeda will be so bad
>>
>>29636842
A little late, but here's more. The end is coming up soon because I have no idea where I'm going with this.
>Starlight is kneeling right next to the easel.
>Trixie leans down to give her another FRIENDly kiss on the lips.
>It lasts 1 second, then 5 seconds, then 10 seconds...
>Some more soft moaning ensues, and Starlight can only feel warmth erupting inside of her.
>The cold air running across her skin soothes her, stiffening her nipples as Trixie pulls the bra away.
>And Trixie's tongue runs up the side of Starlight's neck, along with a few excited kisses.
>Starlight knows there's no pulling away, her entire body is too turned on.
>Her hand playing with her nethers isn't alone this time, as Trixie's hand slides over it and locks fingers between stroking fingers.
>With a wild shudder, Starlight instinctively closes her legs and squeals, trapping the hands between her soft upper thighs.
>Trixie jabs her tongue into Starlight's mouth, and prompts the legs to spring open with a welcoming thrust of the hips.
>Now being stood up, Starlight is walked over to the chair Trixie has right in front of the easel and takes a seat upon her friend's lap.
>Trixie's hands probing her smooth skin all over her body, those same hands no longer needing the assistance of her peers from before.
>Grabbing Starlight and lovingly squeezing her body as often as their tongues meet within passionate kisses.
>Trixie happily records the contours of Starlight's beautiful body, fondling her CLOSE FRIEND on her lap.
>Keeping Starlight right up close to herself enough to get all of the details on the paper.
>Trixie can;t bring herself to believe how much this feeling that Starlight's giving her is causing her drawing abilities to practically skyrocket.
>Starlight only further encourages Trixie's "skill" by accumulating moisture where the two hands lock fingers and collectively please the nude girl.
>Trixie pins Starlight's legs to the chair with her own. Tenderly kissing her now.
>>
File: 1489156421259.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489156421259.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>29643799
What are you talking about, anon, it looks just fine!
>>
>>29644136
yeah and almost every character "has a great personality" so it must be "such a progressive game"
>>
>>29642124
which writefag are you then?
>>
>>29643893
This is a pretty sensual lesbian scene. Despite how painfully nonsensical the rest of the story is.
>>
>>29646587
He writes half of his stories like that because he doesn't care anymore.
>>
File: Razor Sharp.gif (360KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Razor Sharp.gif
360KB, 250x250px
>>29646609
This.
>>
>>29646609
I wish I was like that
but I am bad that I can barely make a post if at all
>>
>>29643123
the the purple girl
date the shimmigrants
>>
File: tea.png (325KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tea.png
325KB, 900x900px
I had an autistic compulsion to make a TEA emblem in the middle of the night.

It was a very autistic endeavor.
>>
File: Stop right there, criminal scum!.jpg (559KB, 800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Stop right there, criminal scum!.jpg
559KB, 800x1215px
>>29647622
>dating shimmigrants
That's illegal
>>
File: tea badge.png (226KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tea badge.png
226KB, 500x500px
>>29647954
And of course, no field agent worth their salt would be found without their badge...
>>
>>29647954
>>29648053
I love your autism.
>>
>>29648686
nohooves autism is strong
>>
>>29648878
all of our autisms are strong
>>
Would you date Scilight if she sounded like Gilbert Gottfried
>>
>>29649473
>"OH ANAWN! YOUR DICK FEELS SO GOOD IN MOY VAGINA! NOW KINDLY FUCK MOY ASS."
"Uh...okay? Can you cease talking forever now?"
>>
File: Glam.jpg (415KB, 3400x4820px) Image search: [Google]
Glam.jpg
415KB, 3400x4820px
>>29649473
Better yet, would you date Gilbert Gottfried if he sounded like Scilight?
>>29643893
>Starlight's smile beams into Trixie's mouth between kisses.
>Her torso gradually twisting under the constant confrontation of Trixie's hands. Her lust keeping her moving around under a light cloud of bliss.
>Not much more than a few sincere strokes to her clit is needed to nudge Starlight over the edge into a hyperventilating climax.
>She feels Trixie grab onto her luscious chest, keeping her steady.
>A puddle of juices forms in the crevice between Starlight's legs, one of Trixie's hands moving down into the wetness to rub it around against Starlight's goods.
>And Starlight throws her head back as her already stimulated vagina gets spread by Trixie's fingers slipping against the skin. It excites her senses even more, and the only thing Starlight can fully process is the uncontrollable shuddering she endures with her friend clamping their bodies together.
>Starlight holds onto Trixie for dear life, and surrenders herself to her friend's thirst for her.
>She wails loudly as another amorous wave of... raw climax... ravages her senses. Throwing her voice around across its entire range.
>Trixie keeps her best friend up against her, biting her lip at the sound of her sensual cries for the opposite of mercy.
>It's gotten to the point where Starlight legitimately cries tears of joy from what Trixie is making her feel. How she enriches her body and her spirit with something only those in deep lust can understand.
>This feeling echoes in Trixie's mind, following through all the way to her hand that presses the pencil to the paper.
>The pencil nearly slipping out of the fingers from the moisture making friction a challenge.
>A challenge that Trixie welcomes. Having a little bit of Starlight right there on the tool she uses to eventually draw her best masterpiece yet.
>>
>>29649676
How is that better? Gilbert Gottfried is ugly, old and I'm not gay. Do you have brain damage?
>>
File: skizzors.jpg (257KB, 920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
skizzors.jpg
257KB, 920x1024px
>>29649695
Would you like me to ask you an actually serious question next time since you thought the last one was such?
>>29649676
>Starlight Glimmer was the most beautiful thing to ever appear on the canvas before Trixie. Even this couldn't take her by surprise, knowing what she FELT for Starlight that made her heart flutter so high that she remained in the clouds for the remainder of the session.
>In the clouds with the irresistible beauty that is Starlight Glimmer.
>The mission has been completed, Trixie and Starlight are inseparable for the night.
>Doomed to send their love back and forth and bounce off eachother's walls. Echoing this endless mix of love and lust.
>It's the closest these two best friends could get; Trixie is destined to be saved.
>Her friend still in her lap, dampening Trixie's pants and doing nothing to cease her smooching of the artist.
>Trixie's mind spins, her arms and legs shaking as much as Starlight's and her mouth literally drooling.
>With her arms locking her best friend in place, one hand fondling a soft breast and the other fondling between Starlight's vulva, she aggressively locks her lips with Starlight, who seems to have been drooling over Trixie just as much.
>They hold the kiss for a time that not even god was willing to find out how long, swapping saliva and quietly moaning into one another with Trixie's hands having their way with Starlight's supple body.
>Starlight appreciatively dances with her tongue inside of Trixie's mouth.
>Trixie returns the favor for her best friend, frenching her like one of her draw girls.

I apologize if this story got a little over the top.
There's still going to be more later.
Pic related gives a little hint of what's up next.
>>
>>29649700
oh boy
>>
New thread
>>29650437
>>29650437
>>29650437

sorry for being late, Ive been busy for the last few hours
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.