[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #136

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 251

"This is what happens when you hire shimmigrants to cook" Edition
Previous thread: >>29513375
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Updated Wiki: http://nst.wikia.com/wiki/NST_Wikia thanks to NoHooves for updating it

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time". New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times
>>
File: IMG_20170311_140921.jpg (26KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170311_140921.jpg
26KB, 640x625px
Fuck y'all
>>
>>29650575
ok
I hope whatever is upsetting you gets better
>>
>>29650468
"Anon can you put some lotion on my back?"
>>
File: 1489224766112.png (325KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489224766112.png
325KB, 900x900px
>living as a NEET Anon in HST
>a purple recruiter asks (You) to join the agency

Do you enlist?
>>
Gay senpai desu
>>
>>29651770
what are the benefits?
>>
>>29651780
wtf i didn't type that :\
>>
>>29651797
A grateful Twilight may fall in love with you don't count on it. And you get to travel across the multiverse!

The pay is awesome wholly in F-Mart scrips instead of starcoins and you get to network with a corps of motivated coworkers mostly indentured Shimmigrants and friendly supervisors almost always a grizzled Moondancer whose health is declining rapidly from chain smoking and job stress!
>>
File: teach me sci twi, TEACH ME.png (383KB, 560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
teach me sci twi, TEACH ME.png
383KB, 560x1024px
>>29650468
unf
>>
File: 1488029605310.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1488029605310.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>Thread's already shit
>>
>>29652085
>being this negative
This is not allowed in HST.
>>
>>29651845
can I have a trixie instead
>>
File: Inheritance.png (569KB, 1742x2281px) Image search: [Google]
Inheritance.png
569KB, 1742x2281px
>>29650437
So when I went to add the last update of BBSA to my paste, I found out that I had reached my word count limit! I didn't realize that Act III had gotten so long!

Here is my last update for ya'll that might've missed it, I'll see if it can't be added to the archives later and put alongside the other pastes for BBSA.
http://pastebin.com/7HDqNrJi

Expect a new update from me some time in the next few days ya'll!
>>
>>29652422
>Some TEA operatives are indeed Trixies. And Sunsets. And Dashies. And many others!
>Here, sign the contract already! What are you waiting for??? There are absolutely no downsides!
>It's a highly competitive opening! Other Anons are just DYING to enlist and rescue Twilights, you should do it too!
This recruiter seems overly eager to get you to join the ranks. What do you do?
>>
>>29652466
sure ill join
is this supposed to be a full cyoa?
>>
>>29649700
Just wanted to say that I'm enjoying this and no it's not over the top for me.
>>
>>29651822
Fucking newfag.
>>29651845
Sounds amazing.
>>
File: large.jpg (118KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
118KB, 952x1024px
>>
goodnight nst
>>
File: TopTierShip.jpg (207KB, 825x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TopTierShip.jpg
207KB, 825x1024px
>>29652874
Thanks. Here's the interlude between the sex scenes that I like to call an interlewd.
>>29649700
>>29650419
>The rest of the night goes with absolute comfort for the two best friends.
>A couple more drawings are completed by Trixie, but without the help of her slaves.
>Their labor has been freed for now all because of Starlight's fateful arrival.
>But there is one last person here that needs saving: Trixie.
>Starlight already knows that she's in this for good until everything falls back into the place they ought to be, and that can't happen until Trixie opens up her heart.
>Trixie being able to draw is the main thing that will set her on the right path for that sort of thing, and Starlight wants nothing more than to encourage the improvements to come.
>Both girls retire to bed together; it's a good thing Starlight never got an apartment. Not like she needs one.
>They fall asleep in eachother's arms, recharging for what they both want to do tomorrow.
>Starlight knows that she's going to be subject to anything Trixie wants for however long this takes. But she's deeply in love with her best friend enough to look forward to it.
>She even likes liking this. Praying that she'll stay the same way by the time this is over.
>Trixie snuggles her close, letting the others outside the bedroom door go to bed on their own, but still under her spell.
>Starlight is the one who is the most extremely under Trixie's unstoppable charm.
>The girl sleeps soundly with her arms around the other girl.
>Dreaming peacefully together.
>All of Trixie's anger had already been replaced by satisfaction before, mostly because of her recent stream of unconditional success that was practically granted to her.
>But it feels as though there's a new reason that replaced it.
>And it's in bed with her.
>The journey continues.
>Back at Trixie's apartment, the geckos ran away to work at car dealerships.
To be continued...
>>
>>29655066
I might be the odd one out in this but I couldn't follow this story at all. At least the trix glim stuff is good.
>>
>>29657283
trix glim is god tier man
>>
Can somebody give me a quick rundown on SciTwi?
>>
>>29657972
she is a lot like how twilight was in the first season
she is just trying to figure out friendship, and now the whole magic thing
instead of studying magic she has been studying science
bit awkward as you might expect
>>
>>29651770
>Actually leaving the planet and giving your life for Twilight instead of your country
Disgraceful.
>>
>>
>>29658839
I'd do that Glim
>>
>>29657283
You're not alone, I have no idea what's supposed to be going on in this and I'm the bloke who's writing it. The titles of these stories are what they are for a reason. (Art 1:1 and Art 1:2) Art 2:1 is up next.
But despite the references I just made, there will be a lot of sex scenes. I'm thinking of expanding this into a series called The Books of Shipping, which will be almost like a cross between Various Religious Texts and The Kamasutra.
Shit's gonna be dank.
>>
File: 1488350210595.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1488350210595.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>29659547
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-04-20-41.png (249KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-04-20-41.png
249KB, 1080x1920px
>>29659547
:^)
>>
>>29659547
>>
>>29659535
Hey so someone from the Sunset thread was wondering when you're going to do more of that sunset vs demons story and they told me you write over here now. When you continuing that thing? cause I want to know too.
>>
>>29660159
This.
>>29659535
>>29655066
That fucking Sunset the demon hunter story is miles better than the shit you're writing right now except for the StarTrix You should continue it in here if anything.
>>
>>29660197
Never ever. SSG deserves to suffer.
>>
>>29659535
>Those spoilers.
Fucking madman.
>>
>>29660536
he is my favorite madman
>>
Title: Art 2:1.
>>29655066
>The morning sun rose upon the trailer.
>Starlight slithered out of bed, donning nothing more than a thin, see-through nightgown with a deep magenta velvet thong underneath, tightly hugging her rounded hips.
>The straps creasing her soft, fleshy skin, the ridge a little damp with succulent moisture from the wet dream she awoke from.
>And her best friend Trixie noticed this right away.
>"Turn around." The blue girl ordered in a thirsty voice.
>That voice struck Starlight in a way that made her toes curl.
>She spun around, flaunting her erect nipples that bulged from underneath the revealing top.
>The top barely reaching past the thong on her waist, allowing her lower ass cheeks to peek from underneath.
>"Come here. Trixie wants you to seal a promise with her."
>As Starlight approached her best friend, Trixie reached out and grabbed the front end of the velvet thong to pull it forward.
>A bridge of moisture spanned from vulva to velvet, with Trixie's excitedly trembling fingers in between the action.
>The ridge of the thong penetrated Starlight's slit, and rubbed against her delicate walls as Trixie pulled the thong forward, and Starlight's waist towards her face by extent.
>This thing couldn't stretch this much for long.
>Trixie stared down the nethers before her, unveiled by her pulling the front of the thong out of the way.
>Starlight's abdomen rose and fell with her slow, lavish breathing.
>She voluntarily sent her hips forward even more until Trixie was pink-nosing her best friend.
>Drooling with barely controllable thirst.
>Starlight spread her legs and planted her feet, involuntarily grinding before she even realized it.
>"You must promise to stay loyal to Trixie at all costs, and never let your love for her die." Trixie told her. "And we must complete this covenant through a very special ritual."
>>
>>29661916
>"I shall obey, my supreme mistress. It would be an impossible challenge not to." Starlight's breathing grows far too shaky to help her get her words out clearly.
>Trixie grinned shrewdly, with another command. "Knees on the bed."
>Starlight complied.
>Trixie leaned back.
>Starlight's sweet goods loomed over her face.
>Trixie gave her friend a long kiss, pushing the thong out of the way once more.
>Her hands traveling up to Starlight's chest to undo the front of the nightgown.
>Letting the straps gently fall off of Starlight's shoulders, but not much further.
>Trixie wanted this thing to be clinging to Starlight when she would inevitably draw her today.
>With or without the other mind controlled slaves.
>Trixie's hand's went to Starlight's back and slid down until the were full of that smooth behind that Trixie had snuck glances at too many times before.
>They curled their fingers underneath the thong, and Starlight moaned for her best friend to continue.
>Trixie's head soon found itself placed between Starlight's thighs, using the halfway pulled down thong as some sort of hammock or pillow.
>Her hands grazed along the sleek skin of Starlight's thick thighs, massaging them.
>"You're such a loyal friend, Starlight." Trixie's voice itself was starting to break from the utter excitement.
>Trixie saw the face of God in Starlight, those two eyes that loomed above her.
>Barely shielded by the perky breasts that Starlight had. She looked like a colossus from this angle.
>A colossus under Trixie's control.
>"Prove to Trixie that you'll do anything for her, as she's about to prove that she'll do anything for you."
>Outside, it began to rain heavily.
>Starlight was about to get L O U D .

More later. I'm gonna try to make this as wickedly raunchy as I can.
>>
>>29660159
Truth be told, I already have a fuckload of posts of it typed out, but I'm too busy with the thing I'm writing here as well as photoshopping images to care much about the demon huntress story right now. Just gotta think up an ending that I don't absolutely hate and I'll post it in the Sunset thread as soon as I get back to it.
Also, when I previously said in this thread that I hadn't posted there since November, that was not true. It was actually December and I accidentally got Christmas and Thanksgiving mixed up as the holiday of reference when recalling when I last posted there. The last time I posted there was actually December 16th. I do remember a couple fans of that thing wanting me to to continue it there, and I will when the time comes, but I've just been busy doing multiple things. I still post every day regardless, though. I couldn't be further from dead.
I'll basically post it in the Sunset thread when I feel like it.
>>29660197
That's probably because I actually enjoyed typing the story that doesn't have any sex scenes in it.
>>29660536
>>29661188
I named myself Caligula on Discord for a reason.
>>29659547
Very cool meme, friend. Very cool meme.
>>
>>29661958
>>29661931
Fuck yes
>>
>>29661931
>Glimmer in a thong
U N F
>>
Logan is capekino.
>>
Martes de tacos.
>>
goodnight nst
>>
CK2 is a good game. Even better than EU4 if you can tolerate some of the fantasy elements.
>>
I will bully the nerd
No one can stop me
>>
>>29666001
go right ahead
>>
File: kiss3_by_usagitoxic-d9j3fs9.png (478KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kiss3_by_usagitoxic-d9j3fs9.png
478KB, 800x800px
>>
I'll make an exception this one time and do a one-poster.
>SciTwi and Moondancer have always been rivals at the science fair.
>Always trying to outdo eachother.
>And ever single year, Moondancer got the short end fo the stick in placement.
>SciTwi would get first place and Moondancer would get second place.
>So... that's probably not much of a rivalry right there, since a rivalry would imply that they are something close to equals.
>Despite that, Moondancer does come close to SciTwi in numerical scores, so this could actually be considered a rivalry as one interprets it as such.
>These kinds of technicalities have bothered Moondancer so much that she just can;t take it anymore.
>She is planning to create a spacial project this year, something that will BLOW TWILIGHT AWAY.
>This year's subject is creating mini volcanoes at the science fair on the spot and letting them get judged by the judges.
>Like how they used to do in elementary school, but more sophisticated and advanced.
>Moondancer starts to put all of the forbidden chemicals into the volcano thingy.
>She's getting ready to show the other girl whom the real winner is.
>Twilight isn't going to win this time around; Moondancer has had enough.
>...
>The day of the science fair comes.
>Twilight meets her rival at the table next to her own.
>She gives her the usual "hello" and "good luck".
>But she can tell that there has been a change in Moondancer's behavior.
>That look in Moondancer's eyes... so challenging.
>By the time the competition starts, the judges watch closely to what the contestants are putting int o their volcanoes.
>No one knows that it's about to get fukken Yellowstone up in here.
>Moondancer already knows that SciTwi is going to win the judges over with her super duper cool tech and stuff.
>Time's up and the judges start judging.
>Right as they proclaim Twilight first place, Moondancer activates her volcano.
>The entire room fills with a foamy blast.
>...
>Moondancer gets expelled the next day.
End
>>
>>29668963
this one poster was so stupid with the volcanoes
but I actually liked it for being a one post story
>>
>>29668963
What is it with kids these days and shitty volcanoes?
Like, do something scientific and learn to grow gigantic NaCl crystals in just a month.
It's a science fair not least-effort-possible fair.
>>
File: 1478723863459.png (417KB, 498x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478723863459.png
417KB, 498x453px
>>29670912
DAHNALD, THE SHIMMIGRANTS, DAHNALD.
>>
>>29670912
Why do you keep posting bad art?
>>
>>29671227
they are stealing your waifus
>>
>>29671802
We need to build the working camps.
>>
Why do you guys hate Shimmerfags so much?
>>
>>29672744
Its a meme
We actually like shimmerfags
In nst lore shimmigrants are shimmers that ilegally cross the multiverse
>>
>>29672744
Because they are criminals that bring drugs, they are rapists and they are murderers, some are good people but they are still criminals.
Also they have shit taste and should be shot on sight.
>>
>>29672887
They have to go back
>>
File: 1438845548773.jpg (83KB, 1333x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438845548773.jpg
83KB, 1333x800px
>>29672744
becuz dey terrists!
>>
Twi a cute
>>
Twitrix is probably my favorite ship in nst
trixie with her semiautsitic personality is just so cute and pairs with twilight's nerdy personality
>>
File: 01f.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
01f.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>29659547
Here's your (you) faggot
>>
>>29671239
get out
>>
File: 1462543703272.jpg (231KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462543703272.jpg
231KB, 650x800px
>>
How is she so thicc?
>>
>>29681821
She isnt
>>
File: 1489455155305.jpg (32KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489455155305.jpg
32KB, 700x300px
>>29682372
TAKE IT BACK.
>>
>>29682581
No
She is a small qt
>>
>>29683077
she is my small QT
>>
>>29682581
>No one talks about the claws.
Disappointed.
>>
>>29683705
claws are dumb
>>
>>29684129
Your wife's son is dumb.
And I don't care if you don't have neither, that's not the point, the point is that you are a cuck.
Also those just fucking look at the image instead of being a maggot. I was gonna type faggot but my cellphone corrected it to maggot, sounds better.
>>
>>29670912
That image reminds me of that Harry Potter scene where Harry awkwardly leans over Ron and What'shername.
The point is that Sunset is dumb and no one loves her.
>>
File: Wherring noises.gif (49KB, 269x366px) Image search: [Google]
Wherring noises.gif
49KB, 269x366px
>>29669646
>>29670396
I don't know much about volcanoes, but yeah, that story was pretty much just filler.
>>29662124
Here's the ending to Purple Friday because it's one of the stories I need to finish literally NOW before today's over.

Previously: http://pastebin.com/4zMdaLss
>And now Twilight starts to undo the buttons one at a time. Admiring the blush on SciTwi’s face that grows as fingers slip against her bare skin underneath.
>After undoing the last two buttons at the same time, Twilight gives SciTwi a brief nod and plants her palm on the soft breast underneath.
>It all sinks under her fingers as they squeeze, and SciTwi shivers a little from the coldness of Twilight’s hand.
>Their breathing slows but their hearts speed up.
>SciTwi’s nipples still under their bra stand up slightly from Twilight’s hand. It doesn’t take Twilight long to feel this.
>Her fingers wander over the nipple bumps more frequently. SciTwi can’t help but smile awkwardly as he face turns a deep red.
>Twilight begins to lean into SciTwi, and her fingers breach the rim of the bra cups.
>”Oh… uh… o-oh!” SciTwi reacts to the cold fingers directly finding her breasts and grazing across the surface of her nipples. They stand all the way up now.
>A just-as-deep shade of red spans its way across Twilight’s face. “They’re… b-big…”
>SciTwi looks down to Twilight’s nipples again, thinking of something to bring up that’s… relevant.
>”I suppose you can tell by now the difference in radius.”
>”It makes perfect sense.” Twilight can’t stop SciTwi from feeling her shaking all over. “Yours would be bigger because your skin stretches with it.”
>Neither of them are thinking about technicalities anymore. Twilight is shivering like a madwoman, and despite being able to feel every bit of it, SciTwi can’t tell it apart from her own shaking.
>SciTwi’s hands return to Twilight’s tiny nipples. Her thumbs playing with them, gently flicking them around. And Twilight does the same back.
>>
>>29685879
>”We have really different breasts.” SciTwi finally brings it out, even though she’s known this ever since she first snuck a peek at Twilight’s chest long ago.
>Twilight nods in response, and leans in closer.
>”So I suppose this technically means that I can’t be used as a template.” SciTwi continues with her voice growing weaker and as quiet as her breathing. “O-oh well…”
>Twilight takes her hands away for only a brief moment. “Y-yeah… oh well…” Her pupils shrink and her thirst overflows.
>She grabs the bottom of SciTwi’s sweater vest and lifts it up. She undoes the rest of the buttons of SciTwi’s shirt and pulls the bra to the other girl’s collarbone.
>Her hands clamp onto the breasts and squeeze a moan out of SciTwi, molding the fleshy softness in her fingers.
>Keeping her eyes glued to the large nipples her thumbs caress, thinking of an excuse that she’s just making ‘extra sure’.
>An unnecessary excuse; SciTwi has reached around to Twilight’s back and VERY willingly pulls her closer.
>Closer into a kiss on the lips. They’re going all out now.
>Now the two girls fondle eachother on the dressing room bench, not caring if the sounds of their lips smacking together will draw any attention.
>The only thing they hear outside of the booth they’re in is a few sets of footsteps awkwardly escaping the dressing room. It’s pretty clear why they suddenly left.
>But mall security doesn’t come yet.
>The kissing soon moves away from the mouths, and Twilight’s lips eventually make their way down to SciTwi’s nipples. She tastes the skin a little with her lips, then with her tongue.
>Pressing her face into the warm breast as she tenderly sucks on it.
>In response, SciTwi strokes Twilight’s hair. Welcoming all of this, especially when she puts it together what the other nipple is in for.
>Twilight kisses across the other girl’s chest to get to the other nipple, and spreads dots of her saliva to the other side with a hand squeezing the breast she just left.
>>
>>29685882
>Getting into this more than she expected.
>Twilight soon moves her mouth up to SciTwi’s again, with SciTwi eager to kiss her. Their lips meet and they embrace with their arms.
>Pressing their chests together. SciTwi easily dominating the soft collision. Her nipples sticking out almost a half inch from being wet.Twilight feels it almost jutting into her, running her hands along SciTwi’s back all the while.
>She has a request. “H-hey… T-twilight…”
>SciTwi looks at her.
>”Yeah?” She hardly breaks the kiss to answer.
>”I… want to know what mine taste like…” Twilight whispers. “Could you-”
>SciTwi already ducks down to Twilight’s chest before she can finish her sentence.
>She mashes her lips onto each nipple, alternating with uncontrolled excitement.
>Her hands probe up and down Twilight’s sleek body, stroking her hips and torso, sliding her curious palms across the smooth purple skin.
>Twilight returns the favor and touches SciTwi right on her body. Hands go underneath open clothes… SciTwi’s bun is unintentionally undone in the eager exchange; Twilight’s hands went wild after SciTwi completely ran the length of her tongue along the small breast she couldn’t get enough of.
>And they both moan happily.
>The mall security never came, but both of the Twilight’s came at least once each at some point during all of this.
>They soon kiss on the lips again, trading luscious tastes and feeling the breath from eachother’s noses tickle their faces with their lips locked together.
>SciTwi looks down at Twilight’s nipples again; they perked out a lot since feeling the cold breeze in the room after being sucked on.
>”I love your breasts, Twilight.” SciTwi comments. “I really wish mine could be more like yours.”
>”Aw, really?” Twilight responds. “I was about to say that I wish mine were bigger like yours.” She then pauses for a moment before continuing. “And I was about to ask you something about that.”
>”What is it?”
>>
>>29685884
>”Well, uh…” Twilight twirls a thin bit of her hair in her finger. “There’s something I want to know if it works or not. By what you said, you meant that you want your breasts to be smaller, right?”
>SciTwi nods with the other twilight still being held in her arms. They hug even tighter, stroking their hands on the backs of eachother’s shoulders.
>”Yo, check this out!” Twilight repositions herself against SciTwi’s chest so their nipples directly meet.
>SciTwi’s nipples are larger, and therefore a little bit softer than Twilight’s small but erect nipples.
>Twilight and SciTwi push eachother closer, unable to resist kissing again, and SciTwi feels something poking into her nipples.
>It soon becomes the case that Twilight’s nipples are penetrating SciTwi’s nipples, connecting almost like a puzzle.
>”A-ah!” SciTwi exclaims.
>”Shhh, it’s alright.” Twilight feels the other girl’s breasts mash into her chest.
>SciTwi feels some sort of a draining feeling emitting from her breasts. Twilight feels something getting inserted into hers.
>Very VERY gradually, some kind of boob diffusion occurs and sends a portion of SciTwi’s breasts into Twilight’s breasts through breastmilk. Twilight’s nipples are drinking directly out of SciTwi’s nipples (What the actual fuck am I writing?)
>The size difference diminishes, and teh two pairs of breasts are momentarily made equal in size. Once there is no longer a difference in nipple structure to allow the nipple penetration to happen, the breasts finally disconnect.
>But SciTwi and Twilight mash them together for a couple more minutes, giggling to eachother.
>…
>Hours later after the “two girls, four cups” experience.
>The two girls finally exit the mall with two shopping bags full of brand new bras… for each of them. All of them the correct size and all… the two will later decide who gets which pair.
>>
File: Lamborghini Diablo SV Front.png (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lamborghini Diablo SV Front.png
134KB, 640x480px
>>29685885
>”Well that was a fun way to solve our problem!” Twilight comments. “And I gained a new close friend in the process.”
>SciTwi giggles and kisses Twilight on the cheek.
>The ride off into the distnace in their Lamborghini Diabolo XD like so many other cliché stories.
End.

Only people from the discord will get the car reference.
And that's all there is to that. As for Art 2:1 and SCIENCE!, I'm going to continue them under a different trip when the time comes, and it will be in this thread. I also have a Shadowbolts story that I'd like to post in here.
>>
>>29685887
What's the reference though?
>>
>>29686071
Its a jojo refrence
>>
>>29685885
>some kind of boob diffusion
AAAAA
GIVE ME BACK MY SIDES, ALEXANDER
>>
>in class
>intercom goes off and says that the whole university is on lockdown because there is a suspected school shooter nearby
If I dont return I want moondancer to shoot a school up
>>
File: 1482872322267.gif (3MB, 375x219px) Image search: [Google]
1482872322267.gif
3MB, 375x219px
>>29686464
F
>>
>>29686830
The shooter was apprehended
Dont know the details but I am fine
>>
File: We had this in 2001.jpg (145KB, 1280x947px) Image search: [Google]
We had this in 2001.jpg
145KB, 1280x947px
>>29687455
>The shooter was apprehended
F
>Don't know the details but I am fine
Good.
>>
>>29686427
Titty diffusion
>>
File: 735365.jpg (551KB, 800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
735365.jpg
551KB, 800x1196px
new societies, fresh from the discord chat!

>Platinum Crusaders
>made up of Shining Armors sworn to protect Twilight.
>Unlike the -Saviors, who are concerned primarily with white-knighting Twilight in the hopes of getting inside her lavender pussy, Platinum Crusaders are focused entirely on nurturing and helping Twilights grow to become better individuals.
>Despite their popularity in HST, the upper strata of HST leadership despises the Crusaders for their lecturing and professorial demeanor towards the often-corrupt nobility.

>Lambda Saviors
>IceMans. IceMans everywhere. They used to be fiercely loyal to SciTwi, if only for the chance to wrest that lavender pussy away from Sapphire Saviors.
>After a poorly chronicled event called "The Sprucening" took place in the Camp Everfree dimension, Lambda Saviors cast their oath aside for eternity and became the largest existential threat to HST overnight.
>Some members of HST have taken to calling them "Chaos Space Writefags." Though the origin and the meaning of the noun "writefag" remains unclear, it's generally agreed that it refers to a person of great ego and autism.

someone please free me from these unbreakable shackles of autism
>>
File: Sovietlight.jpg (755KB, 1440x1829px) Image search: [Google]
Sovietlight.jpg
755KB, 1440x1829px
>>29688025
>Used to be

And still are. Faggot.
>>
>>29688262
Better dead than red, Soviet scum.
>>
File: file.png (217KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
217KB, 550x364px
>>29688741
Say that again to my face, faggot.
>>
>>29688786
You are gay
>>
File: file.png (328KB, 670x461px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
328KB, 670x461px
>>29688845
no u
>>
>>29688786
Und das heißt Erika, motherfucker.
The kingdom of Prussia will be made great again.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>29689161
>He thinks Prussia isn't already great
>>
>>29689498
You are in the perfect moment to eat Europe and destroy the Ottoman menace.
>>
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>29689730
I'm working on it.
>>
>>29689782
That's pretty poor expansion for 100 years.
>>
File: L U C K.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
L U C K.gif
2MB, 540x540px
Also, before I forget.
http://pastebin.com/u/AlexanderGrey
I finally updated my pastebin; took me like all day, but it's done. Just in case there were any of ya that wanted to know what was what when I was writing in here.
I'm gonna go pass out now because it even took me like a half an hour to find this gif on my computer to use for just this occasion. (There's like thousands of them to sift through.)
Happy St. Patrick's Day, guys.
>>
>>29690156
>Literally everything about that pastebin
You scare me sometimes
>>
Afraid that update I promised earlier this week isn't ready quite yet. Sorry about that ya'll.

Good news is I might be getting a new job soon, so there's that!

>>29688025
Twilley Vult

>>29690156
Happy St. Paddy's day!
>>
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>29689928
I dunno, I don't really want more territory. I beat the Ottomans this round and freed Greece. Probably next round I'll free Bulgaria and make them give territory back to Serbia and Albania.
>>
>>29691662
That artist draws unfairly cute Trixies.
>>
>>29691104
Free Constantinople, don't let your memes be dreams.
>>
>>29690274
>new job
Are you a big guy?
>>
>>29692416
for you
>>
File: 1468900954234.png (18KB, 790x470px) Image search: [Google]
1468900954234.png
18KB, 790x470px
>There is no "ZOOMED WORDS" post in the r9klight caps.
A little disappointed, looking back.
>>
>>29693770
ZOOMED WORDS
>>
File: .gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>29691104
>>29691719
>>29691975
>Trixie had always loved Prussia more than anything else.
>She would always play as Prussia in that online computer game, knowing exactly what to do to expand her territory every time.
>Online chatrooms would see Trixie regularly in the wake of their matches, and she would only play if she got to be Prussia.
>ONLY in she got to be Prussia.
>During the gameplay, Trixie would talk to the opponents in a thick accent over her microphone, and speak with the vocabulary of someone from the 1600's.
>Some people even started to get jealous of how into it she got, but many other players in the online community started to look up to Trixie, as she was the most valuable player on their teams at times whenever she would play with them and was on the same side.
>Trixie kept Prussia strong and resilient, always able to beat back invader players that dared to make a move against her.
>Whenever there was a game with Trixie in it, and thus a game where Trixie is playing as Prussia, the territory would always gradually get painted that same dark purplish-grey, more and more as the rounds persisted.
>Trixie often communicated with her team members, bringing them morale and support, and resources whenever she could.
>Rallying her troops and allies.
>The girl soon became overqualified to play the game, but that didn't stop her from logging in for 6 consecutive hours each day, every day of the week.
>It was unfair to the players that weren't as indulged into the game as Trixie was.
>Trixie's allies would always listen to her give long, nationalistic speeches to them in that same accent.
>Her voice being the voice to deliver it made the whole thing too damn adorable, and no one could stop listening to Trixie rant about Prussia's glory while she painted the map dark purplish-grey a little more each round.
>Closer to freeing Constantinople. Her territory spanning to the Black Sea.
>But everything changed when the power went out.

Continue?

>>26791134
Hi.
>>
>>29694250
Please do, I am 40 years away of forming Prussia with the Teutonic Order.
>>
>>
>>29695550
EQG Glimmer is so cute
>>
>>29694250
>Continue?
>Implying you can stop.
>>
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>29697523
Sorry, here's a cleaner version.
>>
>>29697523
Isn't Germoney mint coloured?
>PU with Aragon.
How?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29697618
I dunno. I had an alliance and a royal marriage, and then their leader died without an heir. So I got a notification saying "You are now in a personal union with Aragon, here's all there land, colonies, and their giant ass fleet. By the way, you should totally invade Malaya for their spices now."
>>
>>29697659
I love when that happens.
I once had a PU out of fucking nowhere with Scandinavia as Spain.
>>
>>29698156
>"Hey Twi whatcha doing?"
"Thikn bout sunset"
>>
File: large.png (1MB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 1280x727px
>>29650437

Can I take a moment to say here how much cooler Legend of Everfree could of been if Twilight had partly failed to take control of her magic and Midnight Sparkle appeared again?

Partly being the key term here, she still looks & sounds evil, but just in control enough to fight Gaia Everfree near the end of the scene there, maybe on her own.

MLP needs it's own villain vs villain scene eventually.
>>
>>29698572
I was hoping that midnight would have became its own entity and then fused with the local magical monster to become gaia
>>
goodnight nst
>>
Twilight is now my wife
we got married in m dream
>>
File: 1426181855437.png (2MB, 3507x4960px) Image search: [Google]
1426181855437.png
2MB, 3507x4960px
>>
>>
>>
>>29692416
He's getting a new job as a boss enemy for a Shadowrun megacorp
>>
goodnight nst
>>
>>29704911
that's a very short skirt

i like
>>
>>29705490
That is also not Scilight.
>>
I will become the purple girl
>>
Sorry for the absence recently, was dealing with the usual social obligations and school hell. Will have the end of the Octavia x Twi story coming tonight.

And coming soon, there'll be brand new dykeshit.
>>
File: 761557.gif (175KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
761557.gif
175KB, 500x362px
>>29706849
>brand new dykeshit
my clit is hard
>>
File: 24242424.jpg (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
24242424.jpg
33KB, 256x256px
>>29706849
>>
>>29707413
DYKESHIT VULT
>>
>>29707413
You have to go back.
>>
>>29710529
BUILD THAT WALL
>>
File: 1485146823343.png (747KB, 796x828px) Image search: [Google]
1485146823343.png
747KB, 796x828px
>>29709964
>Dick status: Muh
>>
>>29711456
that sunset really creeps me out
>>
Finishing the Robo-Tavi x Twi story.

http://pastebin.com/q8Z1DxJ8

>You sit back in your seat as she joins you at the front of the ship, sitting on the armrest of your chair
>The proximity of her body strikes you, and your hand twitches when you realize that hers is close enough to grab
>Octavia notices this, and reaches down to intertwine her fingers with yours
>Now that you’ve seen what they’re capable of, just touching them feels only barely shy of a sacred experience
>How can hands that can create such gorgeous music be content with holding yours?
>You can’t help but feel like you’re sullying Octavia by touching her
>”What’s wrong, love?”
“N-nothing!”
>You turn away from her, probably just making her all the more certain that you’re upset
>Octavia squeezes your hand
>”I can read your heartbeat and body temperature through your palm. Also, you look a wee bit like you’re about to throw up. What’s the matter? I haven’t said something to upset you, have I?”
“Not at all! You’re just… r-really close…”
>”Can’t argue with that. Not a problem is it?”
>You can’t get any more words out, so you shake your head
>”Then…”
>For a robot, Octavia has a positively devious look in her eye
>”Will you mind if I get a little closer?”
“N-no…”
>You scoot to the edge of the seat, trying to provide enough room for her to sit next to you
>But she doesn’t bother with that; Octavia pulls herself right into your lap
>She’s surprisingly light, probably not more than forty kilograms
>The android’s slender arms wrap around your neck, holding your face against her chest
>Your heart is hammering inside your ribcage, and goosebumps raise along the back of your neck
>This is the first time someone’s been so close without hurting you
>Octavia’s fingers find their way to your hair, gently scratching your scalp with prosthetic nails
>”Sure you’re alright, love? You’re trembling like a leaf.”
>>
>>29711996
“Y-yeah, just n-not used to… to s-s-someone being so g-gentle…”
>”You’ve never been held like this before?”
>You shake your head
>”Well that’s a right shame, that is.”
>Her arms wrap around your midsection, squeezing you against her
>As an android, her body definitely isn’t the softest thing in world
>But there’s something reassuring about how solid her body is; you feel very, very safe here
>”A girl like you deserves to be held, once in a while?”
“A girl l-like me?”
>Octavia nods
“What do you mean? I’m n-nothing special.”
>”Don’t have to be special to be a decent person, love. Anyone who’ll spend their evening entertaining a common android is definitely a cut above the average Twilight.”
“I m-mean…”
>”You can’t argue with me on this. I’m programmed to be a good judge of character, because Lord knows the Vinyls aren’t. Every quality-detection algorithm I have tells me you’re pretty great.”
>For a moment, you can only stare at Octavia, your cheeks flushed
>And then you drop your face against her chest and start to cry
>She looks startled, for a moment, but quickly recovers
>You feel a gentle impact on your back as she pats you between your shoulder blades
>”Easy now, love. Let it all out.”
>And let it out you do; you bawl your eyes out as the ship gently drifts through space around the leyline, guided by Octavia’s gentle control
>When you finish crying — which doesn’t happen for a good ten minutes — you just let yourself go limp in Octavia’s hug, shuddering and sniffling
>”All better?”
“A b-bit…”
>You sit up, wiping your eyes
“I’m sorry about t-that.”
>”Nothing to apologize for, love.”
>Octavia pats your cheek, using her thumb to clean away a few remaining tear streaks
>”You know…”
>>
>>29712001
>She stands up from your lap, returning to her cello
>The moment she’s gone, you hug your legs against your chest, feeling more than a little lonely without her presence
>”I’m feeling rather inspired at the moment. How’d you like a composition?”
“A c-composition? About what?”
>”About you, love.”
“Me? I mean, that’d… if you w-want to, it’d…”
>You gulp
“That’d be incredible.”
>Octavia smiles
>”That’s what I like to hear. Now sit back.”
>You curl up in the chair, shaking slightly with excitement
>An entire musical piece, purely about you?
>With your squadmates, it’s rare to hear anything directed at you other than an insult
>And now this girl who’s only just met you is going to compose her beautiful music for you?
>Some kind of warm and electrifying bond towards Octavia begins to swell up inside of you
>The android leans her head back, her eyes shutting in concentration
>And then her hands begin to move, and music fills the shuttle once again

https://soundcloud.com/vapor_profit/from-octavia-for-twilight/s-aFF7b

>You’re not really sure how to process what you hear
>For music about you, it’s surprisingly… pleasant
>When Octavia finishes, she raises her head, violet synth-eyes meeting yours
>”Well? What did you think?”
“I…”
>You drop your head onto your hands, feeling like the entire room is spinning
“Why are you b-being so nice to me?”
>>
>>29712008
>Octavia stands up, crossing over to you in three quick steps
>”Because you’re adorable, kind, and you’ve improved my night loads. And I suppose I fancy you a bit?”
“F-fancy!? Me?”
>”You seem a little surprised. Yes, for some reason, the Vinyls decided their androids needed to be programmed with the capability to…”
“N-no, that’s not the part that’s weird. Why me? Just… why?”
>”Do I need to repeat myself? You’re a good person, Twilight Sparkle. Trust me.”
>She taps her head
>”Old CPU never lies. And if I’m smitten with you, it’s because my body registers that I objectively should be.”
“I, b-but… b-but…”
>You feel fresh tears of disbelief welling in your eyes
>But before they can fall, Octavia drops to her knees, her face ending up level with yours
>She places a hand to your cheek, giving you ample time to pull away
>But, as confused, scared, overwhelmed, and absolutely head-over-heels as you are, you can’t
>And so Octavia pulls you into a slow, gentle kiss
>It’s your first ever, so you have no way to gauge if kissing an android is different than a person
>Either way, it’s wonderful
>A squeak of mixed nervousness and joy escapes your lips, and you tilt your head to return her kiss
>Octavia pulls away, smiling
>”Well? Believe me now, love?”
>You don’t say anything in response; you just throw your arms around her, shaking with joy as you pull her onto the chair with you

>The ship drifts on in lazy circles, filling the cabin with the leyline’s hazy light
>Octavia and you stay cuddled together throughout the entire rest of the flight, trading little kisses back and forth
>This time, though, she’s the one holding you
>It feels like the best, most vivid dream of your life
>>
File: sad tavi.png (854KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sad tavi.png
854KB, 1600x900px
>>29712014
>And unfortunately, like even the most vivid dreams, it has to end
>A buzzer into the control panel flares to life, startling you out of your bliss
“Oh no…”
>Octavia grimaces
>”Yep, it’s Vinyl. I’ve gotta head back.”
“R-right. I’ll s-stay out of your way…”
>Octavia holds tightly to you, though, reclining in the chair with you as she mentally guides the shuttle back towards the Event Horizon
>”No you won’t, love. You’re staying right here with me until the end.”
>The shuttle shudders as its engines flare to life, accelerating the craft back in the direction of the station
>You bury your face against Octavia’s shoulder, smelling the crisp, clean scent of her tuxedo
“W-when we get back… we’re n-not going to see each other again, are we?”
>Octavia sighs
>”There’s a rather good chance we won’t, love. My Vinyl will haul me off in some other direction.”
“And my s-squad will… yeah.”
>You squeeze your eyes shut, too exhausted to cry
“It’s n-not fair… you’re the only p-person I’ve ever been happy around. Why does it h-have to end already?”
>”Because not everyone’s designed to be happy, love. I’m made to serve a coked-out party addict until her untimely and tragic death, and then I’ll be re-assigned to another. The cycle will continue until one of my partners breaks me, or breaks me down and sells me for scrap.”
“N-no…”
>Octavia shrugs
>”It’s a fate I’ve accepted. And you’ll continue to be a grunt for the CDC, disrespected and kicked around. We weren’t signed up for happiness.”
>She raises a hand to your cheek, cupping it just long enough to kiss you
>”But, that being said, it’s a giant, crazy, random multiverse. And even sods like us get our breaks once in a while. We’ll always still have moments like this one.”
“Do they always have to b-be so short?”
>”I’m afraid so. But they’ll mean more to you that way. Trust me.”
>>
>>29712044
>Octavia holds a hand to her chest, frowning
>This time, you initiate the kiss
>She returns it, not breaking apart until the shuttle touches down
>Standing up from her embrace feels like hell; more than anything, you wish you could stay
>But she’s right; this isn’t your place
>You accepted a long time ago that happiness wasn’t owed to you
>And this evening with her, short as it was, is more than you’ll ever deserve
>Octavia takes your hand, leading you down the shuttle’s exit ramp and back into the club
>The further you get inside, the more the music crashes and howls around you, making you feel like a tiny, curious insect squished against the floor
>Octavia stops you just outside the main ballroom
>”I think this is goodbye, love.”
>You nod, unable to form words
>The tears won’t fall anymore, but a hard lump is forming in your throat
>Octavia lifts her shirt enough to expose part of her chest, where you see a narrow metal slow nestled just beneath her breasts
>From within the slot, she draws a small crystal disk, which she hands to you
>”I know it isn’t much, but I’d like you to have this. It’s a recording of the song I wrote for you. And there’s a little message at the end.”
>You nod, pulling yourself against her for one last hug
>She returns it, squeezing your shoulders and kissing your forehead
>And then she steps away, not breaking eye contact with you until she disappears into the crashing bodies of the dancefloor
>You lean back against the wall, clutching the disk against your chest
>>
File: Twilight-Sparkle-MLP-640x420.png (278KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight-Sparkle-MLP-640x420.png
278KB, 640x420px
>>29712053

>Of course the Dashes find you before too long and drag you back to a cheap hotel room
>Well, it’s more the other way around; most of them are too fucked up to even walk
>When you’ve collected your entire squad in one place, you sit by yourself in the corner of the room, feeling like a tiny purple lantern in the silent, dark room
>And you plug the disk into your slate
>The slate’s capable of localizing sound to a small area, so you’re confident you’re the only one who can hear Octavia’s music
>It replays for you in perfect fidelity, the gentle patterns of notes caressing you in the same careful way Octavia herself did
>You can’t keep yourself from crying this time
>Tears spill freely down your face as you imagine her out there, alone and unhappy
>She deserved so much better
>No matter what she says, she deserves to be happy
>And so, in that moment, you make a stupid promise to yourself
>You promise that you’ll find her
>You don’t care if it means betraying the entire CDC, going AWOL, and making yourself a fugitive for the rest of your life
>One day, you’re going to escape, and you’re going to find her
>Just then, the song ends, wrapping up in a brief moment of silence
>And when it ends, in a gentle, whisper, you hear Octavia’s voice delivering her message
>”You are loved, Twilight Sparkle.”
>Of course you cry
>You cry like you did when you were a little girl, growing up in the massive nursery-academies of the HST, with your hands over your eyes and your entire body shaking
>Over and over, you replay the message, letting her words rest against your ears
>”You are loved, Twilight Sparkle.”
>”You are loved.”
>”You are loved.”

>”You are loved.”

The End
>>
File: cri.gif (499KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
cri.gif
499KB, 350x198px
>>29712062
>sad dykeshit
p-pls
i will mortgage my house and buy that TVIA for Twilight
>>
>>29712062
CDC. They're just as bad as HST.
Are there any societies at all that aren't full of assholes? HST bullying Shimmers was bad enough, but CDC seems to be bullying everyone and androids as well.
>>
>>29712062
thanks for making me feel again jeff
>>
>>29712748
Isn't the CDC just a branch of HST?
>>
>>29713412
I thought so
>>
>>29713412
I think CDC is the ruling body of literally all the multiverses. HST just rules over Twilights.
>>
>>29713412
They're a peacekeeping force made up of representatives from every major faction (HST, Trixie Empire, USSR Starlights, and the Shimmer Coalition), that tries to maintain balance between every faction's interest and protect under-represented groups. Basically a giant, corrupt UN in space, run by a bunch of lesbian highschoolers.
>>
File: 1469331306592.png (2MB, 1280x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1469331306592.png
2MB, 1280x1555px
>>
>>29714262
>Basically a giant, corrupt UN in space, run by a bunch of lesbian highschoolers.
And just as lewd!

What other factions are there?
>>
>>29714262
Hey, that's basically the UN now.
>>
>>29714309
Remnants of MUPPET terrorists stick around, trying to blow up Twilights when they can.

Vinyl Scratch space-pirates patrol the wilder frontiers in their Star Rattlers, looking for reasons to pillage, rave, and have a cool time.

ISIS (Interdimensional Society of Illegal Shimmigrants) seeks to exploit dimensional boundaries in order to ship troublemaking Shimmers into peaceful realms.

TIARA is an independent organization of space merchants. They're not allied with anyone, but most of the factions recognize them and buy their weapons. (So far they've only popped up in the Multiverse RPG I've been running with some of the other writefags.)

The Sisterhood of the White Rabbit is a bunch of Fluttershies, Treehuggers, and other hippie characters who go around hunting skeletons and other spooks.

And there's other smaller bands of characters who don't influence the multiverse much, and mostly want to keep to themselves.
>>
File: map.jpg (4MB, 5156x3300px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
4MB, 5156x3300px
>>29714309

(outdated map)
>>
>>29710529
But I thought /nst/ was the dykeshit general.
>>
>>29715105
It is
>>
>>29714516
My 'tism is ticking my nerve.
Was that galaxy agreed to be used as a home for the different organizations?
Or the map is an overlap of the same galaxy in different universes?
>>29715105
You have to go back.
>>
>>29715105
shimmigrants are illegal
>>
File: hair raising erection.png (404KB, 335x442px) Image search: [Google]
hair raising erection.png
404KB, 335x442px
>>29715243
First I envisioned this entire thing taking place in our galaxy across dimensions,, but then the canon kind of took a life on its own and expanded into 5th-dimension CDC and whatever else other writefags added.

The next iteration of the map will not have the galaxy or much of the fourth wall breaking stuff.
>>
>when she sees your _____
>>
>>29719311
>vintage Arch Admiral Shimmer comics
>>
File: GIANT COCK.webm (463KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT COCK.webm
463KB, 240x360px
>>29719311
>>
I just realized that this can fit in this thread too. Any writefags willing to take this on?
>>
>>29721210
GOd, that's hot.
>>
>>29721210
>Blue
>Yellow
Where have I seen this before?
>>
>>29721277
SAPPHIRE SAVIORS ARE YOUR FRIEND
HE PROTECTS THE TWALOTS
>>
>>29721330
DELET ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
>>
File: 1443816224062.jpg (299KB, 787x868px) Image search: [Google]
1443816224062.jpg
299KB, 787x868px
>>
The Shimmigrants MUST go back
Right now!
>>
I must be traveling at two killmeters per seceond because I want 2km/s
>>
File: Trudeau.png (424KB, 777x455px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.png
424KB, 777x455px
>>29723532
Me too, bruh.
>>
File: 1490229986540.jpg (197KB, 794x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490229986540.jpg
197KB, 794x1000px
>>
File: vlad.png (168KB, 207x346px) Image search: [Google]
vlad.png
168KB, 207x346px
>>29724853
>>
Remember the golden age of this thread, when it really was nightly and would reach the bump limit in a day or two?

Just like the original Nightly Twilight Threads, they slowed down to the sad mess we got here.
>>
>>29725600
We still aren't as bad as NTT though.
And I do miss the good old days, fuck.
Fun story, I actually managed to kill NTT for a week or so a year ago, then it was revived by some writefag I knew and I didn't want to ruin that for him, should have kept spamming the SciTwi pics, looking back.
>>
>>29725600
Also, the thread was never nightly, it was more like "we burnt this thread in 5 seconds so let's make another one"
I will be here until the bitter end.
>>
>>29725735
>I will be here until the bitter end.
same here my emerald brother
this thread is honestly more than just a place for sictwis to me
it feels like a home
>>
>>29698572
>The actual martial arts do not have a deathblow technique
>>
>>29725814
Ya
>>
>>29698572
I completly agree with this post
Midnight should have been more of a internal struggle
>>
>>29727934
Thigh-highs really gets my dick going.
>>
>>29728226
I am more of a fishnet tights man.
>>
File: you can almost see her nipple.png (1MB, 901x601px) Image search: [Google]
you can almost see her nipple.png
1MB, 901x601px
>>
>>29729033
I remember that picture
I didn't see "her" snake the first time I saw it
>>
>>29729470
You made me check.
She's a her.
Also, best camo.
>>
>>29730252
I just want people to look for the kind of snake thats not in the picture
>>
File: nuttin'.gif (297KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nuttin'.gif
297KB, 500x281px
>>29730554
I was disappointed that she wasn't a "her", tbqh.
>>
>>
goodnight nst
>>
>>29729945
>Boner
Not again
>>
>>29732942
you cant leave anon
>>
>>29733121
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
Would you let Twilight Moosh Moosh you NST?
>>
File: LOGAN.jpg (32KB, 720x556px) Image search: [Google]
LOGAN.jpg
32KB, 720x556px
>>29734608
I would let her Moosh Moosh me for the sole purpose of impregnating her.
>>
>>29734775
Awesome. Can I have your stuff after you die?

Speaking of dead is chronos dead?
>>
>>29735403
Chronos is a timeless being, thus, he cannot die.
>>
File: 1456355423860.png (740KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456355423860.png
740KB, 768x1024px
>>
LITERAL TRIXIE INCARNATE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>29736503
she's literally trixie
>>
File: 1490309645797.jpg (99KB, 347x313px) Image search: [Google]
1490309645797.jpg
99KB, 347x313px
>>29737414
To Dachau with you, you bacon degenerate.
>>
>>29737837
domestic abuse is horrible anon
>>
>>29738209
I know, that's why she gets the Dachau treatment.
>>
>>29650437
how to into dykeshit
>>
File: 1490342610955.jpg (120KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490342610955.jpg
120KB, 700x500px
>>29738509
You have to get to the mental process that allows you to accept that you have been cucked, which, will of course lead to self hate, and then use that self hate to justify your fetish to other people while using doublethink to convince yourself that you really like it - AUTISM.
Many such cases.
>>
>>29738901
autism is the path to enlightenment
>>
File: 1480647477116.png (81KB, 576x490px) Image search: [Google]
1480647477116.png
81KB, 576x490px
>>29739233
>>
>>29739563
autism is the path to enlightenment
>>
File: autistrixie.png (186KB, 498x480px) Image search: [Google]
autistrixie.png
186KB, 498x480px
>>
>>29741205
Put some legos in the pic and it's gold.
>>
>>29651797
>>29652466
What do the medical benefits look like? Do you cover dental?

And you said we're rescuing Twilights? Sounds risky. What's the success rate on extracting injured operatives and how good is the accidental death and dismemberment coverage?
>>
>>29741328
>What's the success rate on extracting injured operatives and how good is the accidental death and dismemberment coverage
doesnt matter because it drastically lowers the amount of anons making you 10000% more likely to get a twilight
>>
File: large.png (556KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
556KB, 910x1024px
>>
>>29741272
but legos are actually cool
>>
>>29742559
t.autist
>>
File: StillSpiral.gif (929KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
StillSpiral.gif
929KB, 500x500px
>>29736503
I've seen this before, but that is exactly what I'd picture Trixie doing. Probably going to add that into the Prussia story I'm writing.
>>29742559
I think that's the point, but to each his own.
>>
making too much autistic OC
>>
>>29742651
>powerponiesfan11
She's six years old???
>>
>>29742686
when did pony come out again?
>>
File: 1490420124865.jpg (832KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490420124865.jpg
832KB, 1280x1280px
>>29742559
>>29742587
They are cool.
They are also used to help children with the 'tism.
>>
goodnight nst
>>
File: Rare footage of a happy Witcher.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rare footage of a happy Witcher.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>29744262
>>
>>29744311
gearlt is my new waifu
>>
>>29745655
I wanna pet that purple dog.
>>
>>29746168
>Grabbing pizza from the cheese.
Even more degenerate than dykeshit, tbqhwy.
>>
File: 1490381232607.jpg (282KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490381232607.jpg
282KB, 1800x900px
>>
>>29746329
Shimmigrants are the root of all evil
>>
>>29746850
MEA is somehow worse in almost every way than ME3
why did bioware want to make another one?
>>
File: 1489156421259.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489156421259.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>29747300
I don't want to say kikes, but it's kikes, anon.
>>
Jeff, are you posting on /v/?
>>
>>29747822
Sorry, I meant shitposting.
>>
>>29748101
Jeff isn't really the kind of person who shitposts on /v/
EQG might do it though
>>
File: Lindy 3.jpg (151KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
Lindy 3.jpg
151KB, 800x447px
>>29748380
I just want to know his stance on Lindybeige.
>>
>>
Is R9Klight back yet?
>>
>>29750212
no
>>
>>29750219
Alright, I'll ask again in another 5 months.
>>
File: QUALITY 2 also John Flynt.jpg (348KB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY 2 also John Flynt.jpg
348KB, 2560x2560px
>>29750212
Yes.
Also, end yourself.
>>
>>29748563
I don't post on /v/, but Lindy's one of my favorite YouTubers. Don't always agree with his points, but he's always entertaining, well-researched, and just a really fun guy to listen to.
>>
File: Lindy 2.jpg (51KB, 858x548px) Image search: [Google]
Lindy 2.jpg
51KB, 858x548px
>>29750301
I loved when people in HEMA misunderstood his poem about stabs as an insult to the entire martial arts scene.
CoC when? pls.
>>
File: 1480647936778.jpg (19KB, 274x341px) Image search: [Google]
1480647936778.jpg
19KB, 274x341px
>>
>>29751307
did you finish paper?
>>
>>29751624
I finished on your wife's son's ding dong.
>>
>>29751816
>Rice.
What?
>>
>>29751876
sunset is asian
>>
fresh new meme
>>
File: 1483151979083.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1483151979083.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>29752778
>>
>>29752778
>that moondancer
of course she gets the short end of the stick
>>
File: 1486347667548.jpg (130KB, 676x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1486347667548.jpg
130KB, 676x1183px
Child. Bearing. Hips.
>>
File: 1490655483736.png (539KB, 950x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1490655483736.png
539KB, 950x1278px
>>29650437
>>
>>29753623
top unf
>>
>>29753827
>Jewmers
Quite fitting.
>>
>>29753623
those hips are actually quite small
>>
>>29753895
explain
>>
>>29754653
For one, she belongs to the noble strata of Cunterlot, unicorns.
And most importantly, she managed to fool an entire school to hate each other through the power of unicorn Jewry.
>>
File: 854864586856.jpg (53KB, 580x674px) Image search: [Google]
854864586856.jpg
53KB, 580x674px
>>29650437
Remember that time Twilight killed a bunch of zombies for no reason whatsoever?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGXPo36GW5I
>>
>>29755218
Um what?
>>
>>
>>29755284
>quickly! i must claim this before timber spruce shows up!
>>
File: 1482875576008.jpg (267KB, 1500x991px) Image search: [Google]
1482875576008.jpg
267KB, 1500x991px
>>29755218
>Madness videos.
Talk about throwbacks.
>>
File: 76867867867.png (273KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
76867867867.png
273KB, 600x450px
>>29755464
I think we'll all be six feet under by the time Project Nexus 2 gets finished.
>>
>>29755365
Go to bed, Elwog.
>>
File: Fireball Z.gif (391KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
Fireball Z.gif
391KB, 540x301px
>>29755284
Hi, IceMan here, as you can see by pic related I only like content of the utmost quality.
That's why my husando is Timber Spruce, he has the physique of a god and probably smells like pure testosterone.
>>
>>29755710
Go to bed, Elwog.
>>
>>29755747
Hi, IceMan here, as you can see by pic related I have a cuckold fetish.
When I see my husbando, Timber Spruce, kiss another man, who is sexier than myself, I feel myself becoming sexually excited.
>>
File: I, IceMan am gay.jpg (228KB, 1600x1163px) Image search: [Google]
I, IceMan am gay.jpg
228KB, 1600x1163px
>>29755797
whoops I forgot to attach the picture
>>
>>29755797
>>29755807
Go to bed, Elwog.
>>
>>29755817
Hi, IceMan here, as you can see by pic related I only play mature videogames that allow me to roleplay into my fetish.
For example, in the Mass Effect games I roleplay as if Shepard was Timber as he cucks me with men who are stronger than myself.
>>
File: Roleplaying..jpg (79KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
Roleplaying..jpg
79KB, 1024x574px
>>29755897
Ah, sorry, I was too busy masturbating at the thought of what I was writing to attach the picture.
>>
>>29755897
>>29755901
Go to bed, Elwog.
>>
>>29755916
>>29755817
Go to bed, Elwog
>>
>>29756112
Go to bed, Elwog.
>>
>>29756176
please stop spamming
>>
>>29756625
That IceMan character is really problematic, don't you think?
>>
File: medium (1).png (77KB, 343x461px) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).png
77KB, 343x461px
>>
Guys, I'm not doing so well today. Club Penguin is being shut down and I can't fucking handle this. Post cute Scilight stuff please.
>>
>>29757182
Go and tip the Iceberg.
>>
>>29757209
I did. I got the blue fuckin hat. WHAT GOOD IS THAT? My beautiful blue puffle has been with me for 9 and a half years and now I'll never see her again. They're killing her. Holy fuck man. This is the end.
>>
File: get rekt fags.jpg (145KB, 680x785px) Image search: [Google]
get rekt fags.jpg
145KB, 680x785px
I want nohooves to cum inside me.
>>
File: the twi flag.png (201KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the twi flag.png
201KB, 1800x1200px
>>29758001
>wanting to be a cum recepticle of a writefag
>not wanting to cum inside Twilight
Dykeshit and homoshit are one and the same -- Pure degeneracy.
>>
>>29758042
But what if I am a girl(male)?
>>
>>29678100
Why does she remind me of Kirino?
>>
>>29688025
Why does this nigga look like Celestia??
>>
File: map 1021.jpg (3MB, 5000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
map 1021.jpg
3MB, 5000x3200px
i did it reddit
i updated it
>>
>>29758780
Just because I lurked Leddit once for game advice doesn't make me Leddit, Leddit.
>Thigh gap.
Kek.

>Cheeki breeki slav region.
Ikea does't deserves a space home.
>>
>>29758780
Shouldn't The Wall™ be between the space of ISIS, the Shimmer Coalition and HST?
I also think that that The Wall™ is in reality a Shimmer disintegration device for Shimmers that don't carry their papers.
>>
>>29759079
it's there more for the irony if anything. glimmers being all for equality but they pull off shit like building the wall, having a special zone for glimmer refugees, and all that.
>>
>>29758780
im honestly just impressed how far nst lore goes
>>
>>29759209
So it's like the HWNDU fence.
>>
>>29718319
>I envisioned
Didn't Instant Coffee start the multiverse stuff?
>>
>>29759616
Yes, but that doesn't mean people can't imagine how it's all tied together.
I had a few, and pardon me for this, headcanons about the multiverse in this general.
>>
>>29759925
>>29759616
Keep in mind that the multiverse in SciTwi & Anon is pretty barebones. Mostly a Rick and Morty copy which is still barebones.
So that leaves room for envisioning shit.
>>
File: sisterhood of the white rabbit.png (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sisterhood of the white rabbit.png
129KB, 800x800px
Oh, I forgot. I made this dumb thing for Jeff Mancum's dykeshit rpg unsolicited and despite everyone's protest.

>"That's enough autism out of you," says everyone.
>"Please dude. Just stop." Jeff begs.
>"It's going to be a triangular shaped thing like A Clockwork Orange poster," blabbers Nohooves, autistically ignoring all pleas. "Like, super retro and kinda psychedelic but badass at the same time."
>Everyone groans. Someone throws a crumpled up paper at Nohooves's head. It bounces harmlessly off of his thick skull.

Anyway, it's a super secret organization flower shop run by Fluttershy dedicated to fighting off skeletons selling super pretty flower arrangements. Visits by appointment only.
>>
File: nervous tic.gif (4MB, 480x529px) Image search: [Google]
nervous tic.gif
4MB, 480x529px
wasn't really a fan of Twilight in any form.

Then this happened.

Sci-light a cute

CUTE
>>
>>29760345
welcome to nst
>>
>>29760297
Man, that looks amazing.
Like, I don't get how two hippies would get to the multiverse but it still looks pretty cool.
>>
>>29760676
>the become accomplished chemists and botanists while trying to engineer the perfect weed
>>
File: 954863.png (229KB, 800x1099px) Image search: [Google]
954863.png
229KB, 800x1099px
>>29758001
I want to cum inside nohooves.
>>
Saved from page 10
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (142KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
142KB, 640x352px
M A D
>>
File: 1452012845090.png (4KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452012845090.png
4KB, 350x250px
Why did you have to leave dot
>>
>>29762401
too pure for this world
>>
File: 1472429296494.png (919KB, 870x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1472429296494.png
919KB, 870x1290px
>>29761369
>FutaJack
I think nohooves would actually like that.
>>
File: medium.png (211KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
211KB, 300x600px
>>
Looks like she's already found a special someone. Sorry, Scilight lovers.
>>
File: 1490721471755.png (441KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490721471755.png
441KB, 566x800px
>>29763114
It's okay, I will just wait for robot pussy to come out so I don't have to talk to women ever again.
>>
>>
>>29764040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2y3-dRuYRA
>>
>>29764040
>That filler episode from Rick and Morty.
Best parts didn't even involve R&M, desu.
>>
>>29764389
>Someone actually did that.
No.
Only good pone content is the ironic shitposting one, like the shitty Anthology ones.
>>
File: apul.jpg (248KB, 1600x1261px) Image search: [Google]
apul.jpg
248KB, 1600x1261px
>>29762958
NO
Applejack has large tiddies but no benis

NO BENIS
>>
File: edit.png (502KB, 983x1963px) Image search: [Google]
edit.png
502KB, 983x1963px
>>29762958
Oh would you look at that. No benis anywhere.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (186KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
186KB, 768x1024px
>>29765418
>>29765349
You're wrong though. Just look at how cute he is
>>
>>29765418
>filename
Did you edit the dick away?
>>
File: nohooves.jpg (198KB, 821x976px) Image search: [Google]
nohooves.jpg
198KB, 821x976px
>>29765578
Of course
>>
>>29765418
>White AJ
TOP FUCKING UNF.
>>
>>29765535
NH is gay for apple
>>
File: IceMan and his waifu.jpg (101KB, 903x685px) Image search: [Google]
IceMan and his waifu.jpg
101KB, 903x685px
>>29763114
That silhouette could be anyone.

Maybe it's me?
>>
>>29766800
Let her go IkeaMan. She's full of splinters now.
>>
>>29766800
yes Iceman, you are the silhouette on the left
the one on the right is timber, your husbando
>>
>>29766839
To let go is to admit defeat.

>>29766844
Go to bed, Elwog.
>>
File: oj.png (153KB, 2042x719px) Image search: [Google]
oj.png
153KB, 2042x719px
>Be Iceman.
>It has taken you 10 (ten) long years but you have finally made it.
>You have travelled the world and seen many great things
>You tracked down every last anon that made fun of you in the chanz for your fetish.
>And you killed them all.
>Now you tie some rope to the ceiling fan in some cheap motel in a shitty third world country.
>You made an oath ten (10) years ago, and you don't intend to break it.
>You feel the cold take you.

>You wake up, you are tied to a chair, and you hear manly moans of pleasure.
>You open your eyes.
>You see Timber Spruce in an orgy with all the anons you have killed through the last ten years.
>You figured that only an alpha would make fun of a betamax like you.
>So you made the oath to Timber that he would get to fuck all the people you killed in the afterlife.
>Eternity is good as a cuckold in the purgatory.
>>
File: 1480644723190.png (157KB, 709x481px) Image search: [Google]
1480644723190.png
157KB, 709x481px
>>29766153
>pic related
*He.
>>
>>
File: 1480641296178.png (164KB, 690x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480641296178.png
164KB, 690x288px
>>
What jobs are available in the multiverse
>>
>>29768764
Plumber, mechanic, car insurance salesman, interstellar adventurer, tollbooth operator. Same thing as in our universe, to be honest.
>>
>>29769396
Bounty hunter, HST agent of some sort, space lesbian pirate, space lesbian loli pirate, space lesbian loli pirate hunter...
>>
Powers out for me
What do i do nst
>>
>>29770371
Go to the HR of your power supplier, take a hot steaming shit and light it on fire.
It won't give you your power back but it will feel good.
>>
>>29770514
I should have been more clear, my entire neighborhood
>>
File: Wrestle Man Screams In Joy.gif (987KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestle Man Screams In Joy.gif
987KB, 200x180px
>>29771381
this... This.
>>
File: 1448655942822.png (148KB, 756x570px) Image search: [Google]
1448655942822.png
148KB, 756x570px
>>
>>29770941
Get some of your neighbours to do the same, more fun.
Or you can just wait it out. Do you happen to live in one of those weird places that when the power goes out they also don't have water? If yes I can see your concern.
Also, If you have any meat in your freezer count 12 hours since the power went out, that's when you have to start cooking your shit because it's going to turn bad otherwise.
>>
>>29771942
well power came back on
the winds here earlier were blowing so hard it knocked out the power grid or something
>>
File: 34 - sandwich.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
34 - sandwich.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
>>29771381
I want to see reformed and exorcised SciTwi cosplaying as Midnight Sparkle, except with glasses and ponytail.
>>
File: tea badge.png (226KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tea badge.png
226KB, 500x500px
>>29768764
ENLIST!
>>
>>29772588
>Reformed
Disgusting.
I want to see her go Protestant.
>>
>>29774019
>>29774307
DELET DYKESHIT
>>
>>29772996
>not having a __________
>>
>>29775279

Scilight would be a top tier daughteru
>>
>>29775683
She is a top tier daughteru.
>>
>>29776125
She is mine
Not yours
You can adopt a twi at your local multiverse orphanage
>>
>>29776564
Only shit tier SciTwi's end up in orphanages.
>>
>>29777619
the princess is quite a bitch
I forgot did we have a story where she was a total cunt to scitwi?
>>
>>29778074
No, I remember one where 3 or 4 SciTwi's were cunts towards a Pone Twi though.
I loved SciTwi there.
>>
>>29778333
could have sworn there were more
but thanks
also nice trips
>>
goodnight nst
>>
>>29778333
>that one part in SciTwi&Anon where Twilights have a science convention with themselves

Coffee pls come back
>>
>>29779136
he robbed a bank with me and got caught
eqg was wearing a trump maskand show a bus full of mexicans
>>
File: 1438369697109.jpg (21KB, 225x287px) Image search: [Google]
1438369697109.jpg
21KB, 225x287px
>"Anon. ANON."
>"Wake up, you stupid cuck!"
"Ow. What the fuck, Twi? Stop kicking me in the ribs."
>"I just..."
"Well, what?
>"I just had the strangest dream..."
>>
File: Stronger as One.jpg (117KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
Stronger as One.jpg
117KB, 900x633px
Did y'all had fun in /mlpol/?
I sure as hell know I did.
Best fucking day in /mlp/ since the longest of time.
>>
We're back!
>>
>>29780151
"Yeah right, our multiverse didn't collide with another multiverse filed with nazis and people who worship a frog god"
>>
>>29780278
it was a ton of fun honestly
i wish more stuff like this would happen
>>
>>29780608
It's not over yet though, /mlpol/ is still up and they merged some other boards just a few hours ago.
>>
>>29780412
>"I swear it happened!"
>"The frog god, the repeating digits, Egyptian gods.... Anon! They mean something!"
>"I-I can't explain exactly how or why."
>"...It's not like you'd understand anyway."

>"There must be a scientific explanation for all this... A way to bring a piece of this world back to our multiverse..."
>>
>>29650437
>Sci-Light is into science
>Sci-Light is smart!
>Sci-Light would be the most redpilled
Discuss.
>>
File: yhtgb.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
yhtgb.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>29781071
>redpilled
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29781094
>>
>>29781125
red pill meme stats in /pol/, horse faggotry stays in /mlp/.

how have you not learned this lesson even after today's debacle?
>>
File: mlpol.png (8KB, 565x81px) Image search: [Google]
mlpol.png
8KB, 565x81px
>>29781141
A symbiotic peace was achieved, we keep their AIDS away, and we can post porn. Best of both worlds.

Also, the strawpoll disagrees with you, the people who share your views are a minority, and minorities don't go well with /pol/ and by proxy /mlpol/.
>>
File: 1491089017913.png (101KB, 658x455px) Image search: [Google]
1491089017913.png
101KB, 658x455px
>>
File: IMG_20170402_011215.png (459KB, 1080x1701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_011215.png
459KB, 1080x1701px
In case any of you were faggots/or missed on it.
>>
>>29781094
>>>/mlpol/
>>
File: The Shoah.png (133KB, 1338x717px) Image search: [Google]
The Shoah.png
133KB, 1338x717px
>>
File: dykeshit.png (238KB, 3343x3057px) Image search: [Google]
dykeshit.png
238KB, 3343x3057px
>>29672887
basically this.
nst is what would happen if pol adopted the people they claim to hate. dank memes and friendship.
>>
>>29783321
>jews ruined the tsardom
wrong.
a shitty brat ruined the tsardom
the monarchy refused to liberate serfs but the in house tsar at the time was working to do that through proper channels. given a few good years and it wouldn't have mattered because the jews would have had nothing to latch on to. But instead that guy got blown up by terrorists trying to save their life, and his shitty son who had no understanding and only hatred and contempt for those poorer than him doubled down on serfdom and his whole nation erupted in his face as a consequence. nothing would have changed if the heir to the throne wasn't such an unreasonable twat
>>
>>29772308
Please be nice to your shim twilight. Proper obedience can be instilled without excessive punishment.
>>
>>29783450
The revolution itself was still leaded by Jews who followed the vision of a Jewish writer.
>>
>>29783487
but it wouldn't have happened if the tsardom wasn't shit.
>>
>>29783462
shimmer abuse is 100% legal with the proper paperwork, don't you know that?
>>
>>29762401
It's just how things are anon. One day you're having fun doing this thing, then you get tired and look for something else to do. Who knows, maybe one day I'll come full circle and write again.
>>
>>29783491
>but it wouldn't have happened if the tsardom wasn't shit.
I doubt it.
WW1 left a gigantic toll on the Russian Empire, shit would have gone south even if the Tsars had been Kaiser-tier leaders.
>>
>>29783591
but I wasn't implying it was illegal, just that it is the moral upstanding duty of twilights to not use their superiority to abuse shimmers in excess of what will make them behave well.
>>
>>29783487

You can attribute every major scientific breakthrough in the 19th century to the Irish if you squint hard enough in the same manner /pol/ does with the Jews.

The """vision""" of this Jewish writer you speak of was considered so heinously radical for its contemporaries that everyone brushed it off as lunacy akin to hollow earth theory. You have to remember that Marx wrote his shit in the times of literal emperors and nobles. Democracy was so new and untested at the time that Kaiserreich, when unified, chose to go with the "good ol' tried and tested" monarchy instead.

Ideals like "revolution of the workers and peasants" was so ridiculously radical that even its target audience didn't believe in it. The Russian commoners, even as they were being abused and conscripted to the front lines, didn't necessarily believe in the complete overthrow of the autocracy. They just wanted a DIFFERENT set of blueblooded nobles to take charge. Anyone but the Romanovs.

An extraordinary event (WWI) where the entire planet's financial capital shifted from one country to another in the matter of MONTHS and dissolved the governments of all belligerents involved WHILE THE WAR IS STILL GOING ON allowed this crazy radical """vision""" to actually take root. In all other scenarios, the revolution would've either never took place or won't have the same impact it did at the time. If the tsar's lackeys order one or two less massacres, the revolution ends with the provisionay government handing over the government to the other nobles. If the revolution happens a few months later than it did, then Nicholas would've been able to spare the troops to supress riots and regain order. If anything, you should be blaming the Serbs instead of Jews for the downfall of tsarist Russia.

>>>/mlpol/
>>>/pol/
You have TWO containment boards now. Choose one and stay there.
>>
>>29783706
savage,
dunno if this is true but this is my general feeling on pol as well. jews just happen to have power, they aren't categorically the enemy anymore than any other rich person with an agenda can have a shared trait by birth that makes them the enemy.
>>
>>29783732
A disproportionate amount of European nobility were overwhelmingly British. Nicholas and his wife were British. The German kaiser was British.

Using /pol/ logic, Britons are behind everything. WW1 was an insider job orchestrated by the teaniggers.
>>
File: communism..jpg (674KB, 793x1400px) Image search: [Google]
communism..jpg
674KB, 793x1400px
>>29783706
>>29783732
When I mean Jews I don't mean Jewish People (this are normal people who just so happened to be born as kikes) I mean Zionists (the actual people who belong in a gas chamber).

That's exactly what I said on my other post, the revolution didn't happen just because the Tsars were shit people (there have been worst governments in history ie. Habsburgs, and people still followed them blindly.), it happened with a combination of events, mostly WW1

You can't deny the fact that the revolution wouldn't have been as big without the influence of it's leaders. Lenin wasn't really as bad as Trotsky (who was a fucking madman who wanted to expand his degenerate views to the rest of the world) but he was very important as the voice of the Jewish book.

>>29783879
ETERNAL ANGLO
T
E
R
N
A
L

A
N
G
L
O
>>
>>29783450
>"if you squint like a moron maybe you can say Jews have had negative effects on certain countries or have lopsided power"
>"now here I'm going to squint really hard at a single person and ignore all socioeconomic changes and the general tide of history to explain a major historical event and paradigm shift"

Not even people who use Great Man Theory would condone this idiocy.
>>
File: 1491136749686.png (395KB, 937x755px) Image search: [Google]
1491136749686.png
395KB, 937x755px
Political discussion is always good for bumping.
All part of the keikaku.
>>
>>29783934
>Durr
I never said jews don't have lopsided power you moron. although its hilarious that you find it so enraging when the reality is we gave them that power by treating anyone who worked in industry and banking like a gigantic cuck joke.

>>29783928
>When I mean Jews I don't mean Jewish People (this are normal people who just so happened to be born as kikes) I mean Zionists (the actual people who belong in a gas chamber).
I would be hard pressed to believe this bullshit is common on pol. they seem more than willing to condemn entire categories of people just by how theyre born. convince me that this is not the case.

as for the rest of your stuff, fair point, history is complicated.
>>
>>29784113
>>29784113
>>29784113

Made this one a little early because I am about to go out
Have fun you anons
>>
>>29784055
>convince me that this is not the case.
You can look for yourself.
/mlpol/ is where you have the actual natsocs who hate all kikes (there are exceptions of natsocs who think like me). Modern /pol/ is an ultra diet version of this because Reddit (r/thedonald) and shills.
Basically, /mlpol/ is the best thing that happened to the actual /pol/acks in years.
>>
>>29735403
>>29735708
I am dead, but it's neat to see someone ask about me.
>>
>>29783928
The leaders weren't involved either until the factors that triggered it have been set in motion without their help, or after the revolution has gone on for some time. The conditions in Russia at the time were such that it practically needed no guidance in revolution. It was a general uprising out of basic human needs like starvation-tier lack of food and virtually zero adult male population to tend to the fields.

The popular opinion against the Romanovs were so universally bad that even cossacks and a huge portion of the army ended up helping the revolution of their own volition. The "leaders" you are talking about wrote about it retroactively and tried to prop themselves up as the leaders of the revolution, to make themselves look better. in truth the uprising would've gone on with or without their help. The entire event was out of everyone's control. People were going to get their bread and clothes, no matter the cost.
>>
>>29784128
I'm not sure if you expect me to find a different answer or not. I hung out on mlpol all night yesterday
they still seem just as determined to remove womens rights, and gas all the kikes spics etc. unless you mean I should look and find out that I'm right (that most of pol does do that)

I agree that its probably the best thing to happen to you. mlp has different political views (like dykeshit) and I think everyone should have a friend who has political views different from their own
>>
>>29784204
>mlp has different political views
You would be mistaken. Also you seem to think that /pol/ is my main board, which is wrong, /mlp/ has always been my main board.

>I hung out on mlpol all night yesterday
If you read my post again you will note that I said that /mlpol/ is full natsoc.
/pol/ is what you want if you don't want to gas all kikes since most redditors actually think it's ironic.
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.