[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all the mlp reveiwers such sh*t?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Like why can't we get a mlp review channel similar in humor and style to Red letter media,Rebel taxi,or even Phelous ?
>>
File: 1487443299899.gif (490KB, 510x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487443299899.gif
490KB, 510x420px
>>29513075
>sh*t
Instantly dropped
>>
>>29513075
dwk?
>>
>>29513075
Because everyone wants to be the next Nostalgia Critic.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (85KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
85KB, 553x674px
>>29513075
>sh*t

>>>/out/

>>29513086
>dwk
>review

He's more of a drunk and stoned recapper. Or re-writer, when the episode is shit.
>>
>>29513148
But isn't that what RLM is?
>>
The analysis community is the only part of this fandom I can stomach (even though Sturgeon's Law still applies).
>>
>>29513075
>"""reviewers"""
>ever
>>
>>29513159
I have no idea as to what an RLM is in the first place.

I just want to laugh at funny shit, not listen to some autists alternately suck dick or vomit bile.
>>
>>29513075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y36UT2tOvkI
>When the analyst community was awesome.
>>
>>29513075
Drowning in Horseshoes was this.
>>
>>29513075
Horseshoes was probably the closest thing you're gonna get.

Reviewers that are self-aware and completely in on the joke that what they're doing is pissing their life away reviewing a fucking cartoon are few and far between. Most people that attain even the slightest bit of horsefame become very full of themselves and allow their egos to grow to irresponsible sizes.

They wear a mask of sincerity and humility but they're all the same. They're all hack frauds.
>>
>>29513352
>Antony C
Wait, is this guy actually good? The only thing of his I've watched is a video about copyright, which was 20 minutes of memes and semi-coherent rambling. It was pretty obvious that he had no clue what he was talking about on that topic at least.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.