[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Get in the Goddamnu Gundamu Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock102.jpg (41KB, 447x251px) Image search: [Google]
clock102.jpg
41KB, 447x251px
>>29503302
>People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

CAlling sheets for the 102nd session of timequest
>>
File: Ancient Gear Golem.jpg (145KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Gear Golem.jpg
145KB, 544x544px
>>29503302
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>29503312
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa

>>29450871
Onyxia pulls the tool from her hoof, tossing it aside as she stands back up with a slight wince as she steps down. She looks up to Steel as he sheds Claw's magic, running to her aid, and then to Claw with a smug glare.
"Looks like you're wrong there."
She glances over as the staff leaps up but is quickly frozen in the air.
"You can have all the weapons you want, but they're useless when you can't use them right."

Onyxia falters in her stance slightly, pain rising up through her leg and causing to to lean against Steel for support. She looks up at the shouting mare blasting at them, annoyed at the additional help.
("Who cares, we have him right here. We can end this now and not worry about trying to ruin his image.")
She whispers in a harsh tone, staying close as she pulls out the medkit she was given to patch herself up.
>Heal
>>
File: 1463342574195.png (626KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
1463342574195.png
626KB, 645x909px
>>29503312
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>>29503312
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>>29503385
>>29503312
>as per DM request

Gigant stabs vertically through Claw's beak. [1d10+2: 8 + 2 = 10]

Southern looks at Zygote on the operating table. "What did you say this foal's name was?"

[1d10+3: 5 + 3 = 8] Trap on Onyxia
>>
File: 4006963-my-greatest-flaw.jpg (300KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
4006963-my-greatest-flaw.jpg
300KB, 500x582px
>>29503312
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>29503410
>Onyxia: 5/2
>Nero: 8/5
>Luke: 5/2
>Everyone else at full
Previous game: >>29448666

>YEAR: 1501 AE

>Dome G-777
>Evolution Chamber
>>29503372
>The medical kit provided to you by Irons and Sanctuary heals you up by 2 wounds, taking you to 5/4 again
The Master looks down at Steel, his big, golden eyes blinking slowly as he mutters in dull response to Onyxia's taunts
>"Remarkable... absolutely remarkable..."
He raises his talons again as they begin to glow a soft golden glow
>"If futile. I can keep this up all day, dear Onyxia... all the time in the world needed to learn how to temper Steel again."
[1d10+3]

Steel's sword attack cuts directly into Echo, causing her to let out a loud 'wah-wah' wail through her speaker as she is sent backwards, the invisible weights gathering around you and Steel vanishing. He shouts, "We don't know how easily he can do that again. And soon, we'll have every single guard around our ears at once. There's an entire army between us and the surface." he says as he takes aim at Claw next, slashing at him
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] Single, Ranged

>>29503423
Echo tumbles backwards as her attack fails on Onyxia and Steel, falling prey into your wires once more as she struggles to break her way out of them in a rage.
[1d10]

Meanwhile, Gigant is spun around on the wires and shoots vertically upwards at Claw's beak, the surprised griffon looking at it with a furrowed brow as it collides against his shield
[1d10+1] Gigant's attack / [1d10+1] Steel's attack

He turns to look at the unconscious colt laying on the operating table, his eyes narrowing in curiosity.
>"Zygote. And I would ask you step away from him.... at once. He is under VERY intensive surgery that you interrupted, his life is in my talons. And as his Master I intend to make him well again."
>>
>>29503526
>Breezie City
>Motherboard Plaza
>>29503410
Twilight flattens her ears. "You... actually tried getting yourself into an animal shelter...? HOW."

>>29503410
The guard snorts, seemingly not picking up your clearn intention to mock their accent. "Wella thena we don'ta hava any problemsa. Do nota expecta too mucha for outsidersa, though. Do nota exactly geta, how youa say? 'Tourists'?"

>>29503426
The guard look on in surprise. ["Oh, you speak our language. That's... unexpected. Well, good then. I'm guessing you picked that up from the chieftain's daughter?"]

>>29503321
Gale looks down at himself, then at Rose, then to you. ["Well... are we, Honey? Are we... you know... like you remember? I-I don't know how I would tell."]

Rose almost grabs onto your hoof too hard as you make your way to leave, ["Wait!"] she says, almost scared for you to leave herside before she realizes herself, and gives a short calm breath. ["D-don't be gone long, okay?"] With a re-assuring hoof from your father, she lets your arm go to fly back down to greet with the others.

As you make touchdown with the others in the hub of the City, Twilight and Bulldozer look at you with a concerned look, the former stepping up first as the latter delays. "How'd it go?"
>>
>>29503526
"Then I offer you that," Southern says coldly. "You may choose his surgery, his wellness, your glory, or you may choose to keep babbling, you may choose to keep resisting, you may choose to flail about until you unravel everything you worked toward and the Dome comes for you with a noose of straw."

[1d10] Talking him down

Gigant smashes into the computer. [1d10+2]
>>
>>29503526
"You're not going to lay a talon on him!"
Onyxia shouts to Claw's comment.

Onyxia turns her head at Steel's comment, then turns and runs towards the door.
"Not if I have anything to say about it. I've had enough of this Order getting in my way, and I'm not letting a bunch of mutants either!"
She snips, charging towards the door and leaping onto the catwalk. She places her hooves on the wall, crystal spreading outward as she moves the door to close, fusing the metal to itself to seal the exit with a solid wall.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>29450822
At being asked how she's feeling, Honey lands in front of Nero. She seems slightly lost for words for a moment, but settles for action: by hugging him.
["Thanks for making time for me to do this."]
And, just as quickly as she hugged him, she let him go.

>>29503533
Honey flits up into the air once more.
"Reallya well. They remember me anda...I feel very......uhh...somethinga more than happy right nowa."

"They woulda actually like to meet you alla. I...might've said I hada some help," she says, clearly trying to play off the amount of credit she'd really give right now.
>>
>>29503533
>>29450879
>'Tourists'?"
Lukewarm thumb flips a bit the guard's way and snaps his hooves at him in a classical cool guy finger bang gesture "Bingo, keep it up. There's more where that came from." Lukewarm is very aware equestrian currency means nothing in this era.

>>29450879
"Well I was in my apartment shooting spit wads at my cat Jean and next thing I know I'm covered from head to hoof in scratches. Staring at myself in the mirror I got the crazy idea. Now, I couldn't go to one of those domestic abuse hostels for estranged mares but spending a week or two in an animal sanctuary didn't sound too bad to me. Free meals and someone'd pick up after my horsepies. So I go on over there file the paperwork look them dead in the eye and when the clerk says this place is only for animals I say.." LukeWarm looks into Twilight's eyes, and with the voice of a man whose lost everything in his life and gone feral announces stoicly "I Am An Animal." and reverts to his regular tone "So they sit me down and tell me to wait. I hear the short siren of a cop cart, the one you hear when they want you to pull over for minor infracture. So I instinctively have a little terror attack. I look at the clerk at the desk and see her smirking. So I gallop over her desk, gallop past the back office, to the storage unit, through the processing clinic. I was looking for the actual sanctuary but apparently that place is in a separate district. I did get my two week stay though. There was a roomy pocket in the storage unit I'd sleep in and every night I'd steal food from the employee fridge. Just had to switch to being nocturnal. Got free food and a pony to pick up after my horsepies. Was pretty nice."
>>
>>29503651
>>29450791
Whoa Honey looks like she's been doing some major crying. I probably shouldn't point it out.
Luke thinks.

Lukewarm listens to Honey tentatively, but is totally weirded out by how she's talking now.
It was weird enough talking to her when she's a chick and not Crumple. But this shit needs to stop, really makes me feel uncomfortable, it's like I don't have the choice in the matter because your friend's girlfriend can bust out crying at any moment just because you'd rather stick around at the arcade and its holding up everything. Usually could just tell them to fuck off without you. But I can't be 'that guy' right now.
>staya the night?

Oh dear Celestia I can't. Not here. I'm surrounded by every side, every door, every bathroom. Creepy said never convort with the enemy. Now I'm expected sleep in their den. It just isn't right. How she can even ask me that?? she knows how I feel about fricken roaches. Okay I'll just sleep inside Crumple. No Noo everyone's gonna think I'm a total shithead I can't fucking do that. Fricken Honey bunch just reunited with her family, and oh Shiny sea to shiny sea she looks like she's gonna cry again. I need a dri- the Bar! If I can get shit-faced enough maybe I won't notice and I can peacefully black out through the night.

Luke has been giving you a thousand yard stare for quite some time now after your question. Before you finally bother to ask- "Is there a bar?"
>>
>>29503687
Honey looks at Luke oddly and hums in thought.
"I...don'ta know. I haven't been herea in a few years, afteralla."
She looks at him slightly annoyed.
"You're nota planning anything to blame ona being drunk again, are you?"
>>
>>29503533
"The chieftain's daughter?" Nero asks, looking to Honey.
>>29503651
The crystal pony stops short as He's hugged.

"Your....welcome?" he says awkwardly.
>>
>>29503571
Steel's slicing air attacks and Gigant bounce off of Gigant's shield with little trouble, a few sparkles of gold energy flickering around Steel's body before petering out into thin air, though Steel still gives a pained grunt.
>"Well, I doubt I'll need to physically touch him, but, with this wire-frame in place that WOULD be rather difficult."

As you leap up to the cat-walk, Steel makes a run to the computer, Claw's attention caught on you as you put your hooves to the door behind him. You see in fact that a dozen guards are already almost through the door, and behind them you see two more important looking ones. One has a normal looking body but with a red-goo like mane, and the other has green, reptile skin and a mohawk-like frill on his head. You see them pointing and charging at the door moments before you close it behind Claw, locking you, Echo, Steel, the Master, and Southern within.

Claw shakes his head, looking around at the nearly invisible wires as he studies them.
>"Ah, well done. Now we're all trapped in here with each other. How long do you think it will take them to make it through that barrier, dear Onyxia?"
[1d10+3] Engineering
>>
>>29503807
>>29503556
Echo flails and eventually gives up in her binds, stuck and to your mercy as Gigant strikes down below at the computer. You see Steel briefly pull something out of it before the expensive piece of equipment finds a few large holes in it. Claw stares at it, grinding his beak
>"... that... was my FAVORITE monitor. Have you any idea how long it will take me to make one just like it?"
He turns to look at Zygote, narrowing his eyes as he considers her bluff.

>"Hmmmm... so, your proposal is that I either let this crime against my authority and mutantkind slide, unpunished... or make me risk my most loyal followers turning against me with the demise of a young colt on my claws?"
He turns an eye towards Echo, who while struggling appears to be listening intently, before he narrows his eyes.
>"My information on you is incomplete, Southern Point, but I wager you are bluffing. Would you really risk that foal coming to harm?"
>>
>>29503815
>>29503651
Twilight sighs with relief, closing her eyes. "That's great... somehow I just knew it'd go alright. I'm really happy for you, Honey."
She turns her head, "If they'd like to meet with us, I'd be honored to. What did they need help with?"

Bulldozer looks at you with a stoic look, not wishing to convey emotions publicly, but you see his hand slide into a 'thumbs up' at you from under one of his folded arms. Whether the meaning of what a 'thumbs up' means on a creature without digits is up to you.

>>29503750
As Honey hugs you, albeit briefly, you hear Twilight chuckling softly from the side, looking at the innocent gesture with a teasing smirk.

The guard nods his head, ["Aye, the chieftain's lil' princess. Almost forgot what the lil' grub looked like, it'd been so long since she left but after she took off part of that get-up I could tell Gale Monsoon knew who it was. Honestly can still barely believe she found her way back here after THIS long."]

>>29503673
As the bit comes flying at the breezie, they give a gasp and hold out a hoof, taking a look at it with envy in their eye.
"G-golda? H-hey, howa mucha do youa have ofa this?!"

>>29503673
Twilight listens intently as you explain your previous living arrangements, her pupils shrinking and wings folding in tightly on her self as you stare right into her eyes and state you are an animal. After you finish, she does not move her muzzle for almost half a minute, apparently trying to look for the right words. "Uh.... that... that was all just made up on the spot, right? This is a prank? You're telling a joke right now?"
>>
File: twilight shocked.png (152KB, 991x806px) Image search: [Google]
twilight shocked.png
152KB, 991x806px
>>29503827
>She turns her head, "If they'd like to meet with us, I'd be honored to. What did they need help with?"
She turns her head, "If they'd like to meet with us, I'd be honored to."
>>
>>29503734
Lukewarm sinks back into thought and snaps back to clarity to answer you "What- No, no.. I just need to clear my head is all."

>>29503827
>H-hey, howa mucha do youa have ofa this?!"
"Uhhh.. let me check." Luke takes off his drawstring bag and puts a hoof in there. The guard can hear the clatter of gold bits being shoveled through by his hoof. Luke sighs "I don't know, enough to fill a mason jar I guess. You know if there's are bar here?"

>>29503827
Luke doesn't like the look Twilight is giving him. It looks much more concerned than a person that's only pretending to be concerned "Yeah.. It was a joke." He says casually.
>>
>>29503750
She smiles back. She appears to be at peace for now.

>>29503827
Honey has a brief moment of confusion at Bulldozer's gesture, but doesn't last long at the thought of heading back to her parents.
"Justa follow me," she says, beginning to lead the way back.

>>29503941
"Alright, buta like I said: I don't have a fuckinga clue."
>>
>>29503815
"Don't ask for evidence that you aren't prepared to receive," Southern says.

With a slash of wires, she destroys Claw's eyes. [1d10] Backstab

Echo is forced to grab hold of the wires and assist in the crippling. [1d10+2]
>>
>>29503807
"However long they take, it'll be too late."
Onyxia says as she turns around, picking up her gunlance she dropped earlier and putting it back in the shadowscape.

She glances down as Steel runs, slight concern at the spray of gold coming off his body.
"Good, just stand there then. It'l make it easier to deal with you!"
She shouts, jumping down from the catwalk as her shield tail shifts back to normal, her right forehoof in turn warping and widening into the shape of a kiteshield to bring down on the gryphon's skull.
>Bash [1d10+1]
>>
>>29503827
>>29503960
Nero composes Himself and walks along with Honey, heading up with her.

"You never told Me your father was a ruler." Nero asks.
>>
>>29504038
"Oh yeah," she says with a shrug, "guessa I sorta forgot that bita about him."
She shrugs.
"Guess ita wasn't as important as him beinga my dad."
>>
>>29503960
"eey-yeah kaykay.." Lukewarms eyes dart about the room, there is an ever so slight tremble to his appearance
>>
>>29503994
>>29503962
>"I disagree."
Claw mentally chides, and from the completely sealed off door-way you transmuted dead shut you see a red hoof extending out from the solid metal as though it weren't even there, and the goo-maned pony you saw earlier begins to phase right out of the door. Southern recognizes the stallion as Captain Plasm, who steps out entirely from the metal fused mass with no issue.
"Ma'am! Cease and desist, you're under arrest!" The strong looking stallion shouts before preparing to charge her down.

Claw looks up suddenly as as the wires around him light up in a slightly yellow glow, tugging against Southern's hooves as she feels him moving the wires trapping him out of the way with some unseen force. He flies out between the razor wires, his shield slightly scrapping against them and Onyxia's transmutated prison as he pulls free. The trap was dismantled, but Claw looks on with concern as he sees Onyxia rushing at him with her kite-shield leg, Echo forced to attack him with her wires, Southern's own wires coming for his eyes, and Steel raising his blade up to slam up against Claw from below
[1d10+1] Crits on 7+, DC 5
>"This could be a problem..."

The shield flickers and warps, [1d10+1] vs Bash, [1d10+1] vs Echo's attack
Claw also raises a talon at Steel, clutching them tightly as Steel begins to glow a golden glow once more
[1d10+3] Curse of Iron against Steel
Meanwhile, Gigant comes back out of its hold, leaping up at Onyxia once more with a golden glowing chomp to its three-pronged head
[1d10+3] Gene Venom
>>
>>29504172
>>29503941
As you jumble up your pockets and draw the attention of the guards towards them, they flutter over to you, looking at each other before looking into town. "Oh uh, actually yeah, on the bottom rung of the hollow. It's the one in a giant decaying mushroom, the juice there is great."

>>29503941
Twilight flaps her wings once, smiling, "R-right! Knew it. Heh... y-you almost got me for a moment there." She shakes her head, "'I am an animal'... that would just be crazy."

>>29503960
>>29504038
>>29503941
Honey leads Nero, Twilight, Bulldozer, and Luke (should you choose to go there and not the bar) back up towards their home. It proves difficult for those without wings, being towards the top of the hollow in their empty computer tower, but either by air-lift or chariot or climbing you can all reach up there fairly easily with Honey leading the way. Twilight looks up at Honey's home after they reach the front, gasping, "Woah... your parents use an old computer as your home? Now THAT is what I'd go for if I were a breezie." As she steps inside, she looks somewhat disappointed that it's fairly low-tech within, but puts on a polite smile anyhow.

Stepping through the door, you are soon greeted by the chieftain, Gale Monsoon, this time without his radroach helmet, who steps up to greet Honey again, looking at the group that follows. "Hello." He gives a curt nod, and motions towards some flower petal-shaped couches in their den. "Pleasea, come in. Ima sorry I coulda not introducea myself earliera. Visitors toa the City are nota usual. Calla me Gale Monsoon."
>>
>>29504172
"How quaint that you think you can afford to."

Echo is dragged in front of one of the griffon pods and forced to let out a horrible screech as loud as possible.

[1d10+2]
>>
>>29504180
LukeWarm breaks a sweat unable to tear his mind away from nostalgic thoughts. He shoves a couple bits into the breast of the guards and just bolts off in the general direction towards the bar. He doesn't bother to give the party a heads up. They probably know where to find him anyways.
>>
>>29504172
Onyxia's eyes jut back as a guard already pushes his way through, giving an irritated huff before tunneling her focus back on Claw to finish him quickly.

She swings down with her shield with all her might, but her eyes pull again as the staff leaps up at her. She tilts her shield at an angle to let it slide off Claw's skull and down towards the staff in attempt to block and swat it away again.
>Block [Gene Venom] [1d10+1]
>>
>>29504074
"Don't you find it ironic though? One of the first things I ever said about you was that you were an aristocratic soul. You had the arrogant demeanor of one who could rule. Now we find your father, and he IS a ruler."

"My people are not like Twilight's where rulership is necessarily hereditary, but I still find it interesting."
>>29504180
"I am Emperor Nero, and this is Princess Twilight Sparkle. Its nice to meet you." the king says, taking a seat on one of the couches.
>>
>>29504278
"I...guessa so? As far asa I can remember, this is all newsa to me, but at least youra getting a kick outa of all this."

>>29504180
"Yeah, ita is pretty neat. Can'ta say I remember bringing thisa one home, though."

She happily greets her dad again.
"Dad, these area a few that I told you and Mum abouta."
She at those here.
"Except fora Luke. Guess he found the bar he wasa looking for I guess. But thisa here is Bulldozer. Hea was the guy I was telling youa about with the whole 'one-up' thinga."
>>
>>29504274
>>29504258
As the four simultaneous attacks slam against his shimmering shield, he sees a crack forming in his protective barrier between Steel's sword, Onyxia's shield, and Southern's wires.
>"Oh blast..."

The shield absorbs the majority of the impact, but it sputters out and sends Claw careening into one of the nearby pods, a loud 'CRACK' sounding out as it sounds like one of his fragile ribs has been broken as a result. He twists on the ground, standing himself up (but not writhing in pain) as he gives his body a few gross sounding pops as he struggles to stand. He hacks up a bit of green blood on the floor of the chamber, then shakes his head.
"MASTER!"
>"M^$T3R!"
Plasm and Echo both give out a cry

>>29504274
As you hoist up your shield against the staff, Gigant's three-pronged bite cuts into your shield, but is staved off by its hardiness. However, you feel your hoof suddenly feeling like it's on fire, and a green string of veins being to travel up your hoof as you feel your very genetic code being re-written, and your body going slightly rigged
>Transmute: Disabled for 5 turns

Claw casts a golden glow over himself, his shield popping back to life to protect him as he seems to make repairs against sparking bits coming out of his chest.
>"Plasm... see the young filly out."
[1d10+3]

You feel Plasm's hooves grappling around your fore-leg, and he attempts to drag you right into the solid metal transmuted wall you made. "Yes Master! Alright, you're going to pay for what you did to Commander Jazz, outsider... breaking into our home, attacking our leaders, who do you think you are?"
[1d10+2] Phase
>>
>>29504497
>>29504258
Before Echo can finally break free of her grasp, you force her into giving out a massive screen from her voice box, sending out a wave of sonic damage to the entire lower floor of the Evolution chamber, many of the pods shattering and letting out a thick green mist into the air that lowers visibility for everyone
>+1 to all DC's for both sides
>"My pods too...? Alright. This is starting to become expensive. I see the point you are trying to make. But look at this from my side: how would it look on this Dome's rulers if I were to just let you three go after this."

Steel raises up his sword, and charges at Claw's helpless form. "You'll have to add on medical expenses on top of that..."
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] STeel's attack
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] the Shield responding to Steel's attack.

Meanwhile, Echo has finally broken free of the wires after two turns, and takes a leap off the platform and lets loose a flurry of missile sounds at Steel
[1d10+2] Great, Ranged, Effect: Sound
>>
>>29504510
>>29504272
You turn to see Twilight and the others making their way up towards Honey's home, and she pauses to look at you despite you trying to slip away quietly. She is about to shout after you, but lowers her voice, looking down instead before turning back to the computer tower at the top of the hollow.

You find the decaying mushroom, big as your parents' house, fairly easily along the circuit-board themed outlet of the city, and turn into find an aged Breezie with an eye-patch and a crippled wing behind the bar, drinking himself from a small dirty mug as he nods at you coming in. ["You're one ugly looking Breezie"]. He comments at you in their intelligible tongue. Besides him are a couple of other patrons, one male and one female.

>>29504278
>>29504361
Gale Monsoon turns to each of you in turn, nodding. "Righta. Well, welcome toa oura home. A frienda ofa Honey's..."

"Is a friend ofa ours." You hear a feminine voice following after, and slightly meekly looking breezie, with yellow coat and purple mane, comes out of the kitchen with a small metal spoon in her hoof. "Pleasea, makea yourselves ata home. I justa put ona dinner, it shoulda be ready soon."

Gale turns to Nero, Twilight, and Bulldozer again, smiling lightly. "My wife, Rose Storm. You... alla havea our thanks. Fora keeping oura Honey Bunch safe anda sound. Somehow I justa gota feeling that troubleamaker's needed youra help more than shea lets on." He says with a small smirk towards Honey.

He turns to Bulldozer next, raising an eyebrow. "Never sawa anything likea this one though."
The minotaur snorts, "Yeah, something as awesome as me don't come around very often..."
"He'sa pretty ugly. He hasa those horns, and thosea little spider-legs on his hooves like some ofa the wildlife mutants have..."
"HEY!" Rose and Bulldozer both shout at once, the former adding on, "Thesea are oura guests."
>>
>>29504497
Onyxia flicks the staff away after it bites into her, hold her hoof as it burns.
"Ngh, what is this?"
She grunts in pain, staring down in fear as green travels through her. At Claw's simple dismissal, Onyxia goes to charge at him to give him another shield bash, but stops as Plasm grapples her shield. She turns angrily at him, tugging back against him.
"Hey, let go!"
She spits, digging her hooves into the ground to resist.

"I'm putting an end to this place and all the damage its causing."
She retorts, twisting her body and swinging her other hoof over Plasm.
"And you're getting out of here."
Not wanting to waste time, she attempts to push Plasm into the Shadowscape to remove him from the fight.
>Shadow Warp [Plasm] [1d10]
>>
>>29504523
Honey catches on to the smirk, laughing a bit.
"Damn. Thoughta I was in the clear."

Seeing her mother up and about, and after seeing her earlier, Honey goes up to Rose.
"Leta me help with that," she says with a worried look, "and don'ta worry: I still remember how to cooka...some stuff."

"He'sa one of the cool ones," Honey says to try and diffuse the situation quickly, giving a wink to Bulldozer.
>>
>>29504497
She lays another trap around Steel. [1d10+3]
>Unseen Foe, etc
>>
>>29504523
Lukewarm runs the entire way to the bar. In his frenzy he barges through the door and stumbles onto the counter the Bartender resides by. Lukewarm stands there, bewildered and sweaty. His mind pauses to run the string of words the bartending breezie spat at him. Only after replaying the sentence in his mind several times does he realize it's foreign.

"Drink." Lukewarm feverishly declares as he slaps a gold bit onto the counter.
>>
>>29504361
>>29504523
"Thank the gods. I was thinking we would have to wait till the Station was aflame to eat. Still, anything would beat dining with Goudeau." Nero says at Rose's comment, but looking and speaking to Twilight.

"To be honest its more the other way around. We would probably have died several times over if not for her and her machine." Nero answers Gale.
>>
File: Compliments.png (215KB, 208x492px) Image search: [Google]
Compliments.png
215KB, 208x492px
>>29504613
Honey says nothing, but has the biggest grin right now as she hears compliments about her and Crumple.
>>
>>29504559
Gigant backs off of your shield, coiling around you like a predatory snake as you grab hold of Plasm's hoof, throwing him off-balance (to his surprise) and maneuvering him around towards your cape. "You're the only one who's caused any damage, ma'am. Surrender now and I might be able to put in a good... w-woah!" He shouts as you manage to successfully wrap the cape of your body up and around him, swallowing him up whole into the shadowscape without much of a trace.

Claw stands up again, Steel's attacks clanging off of a rejuvenated shield harmlessly as he flies up around the room, landing on one of the shattered pods while extending his claw
>"Gah. Good help is so hard to breed these days. Well done, all the same... but did you think I would not set up a Zero Gate in my own lab?"
The center of the Evolution Chamber begins to glow that familiar golden glow of Claw's influence, and though the green mist unleashed from the fog conceals it slightly, you think you see a ring beginning to emerge from the floor and charge.
[1d10+3] Gigant swings around to the side, peering over at Steel through the cat-walk's remains as it glows bright yellow that soon appears over Steel's armor

>>29504583
As the sound-missiles fly out at Steel, Echo regrets her decision quickly as she tries to duck away at the last moment, realizing all too late that as she dives off the cat-walk down to the floor after Steel she's fallen into a freshly laid wire trap.
>trapped for two turns
[1d10] She tries to wiggle her way out of it as she swears (at least, you imagine the various bleeps are swears)

Steel raises his sword again, preparing another heavy slam at Claw as he slices through the air at him.
[1d10+1] Ranged Slam, Crits on 7+

As Claw's shield begins shifting again.
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1]
>>
>>29504733
>>29504589
As you charge your way up to the bar, you disturb and grab the attention of the two nearby breezies, staring at you as the bartender leans down at your golden bit, eagerly grabbing it and investigating it before giving a mild gasp.

"Woah... uh, sorry abouta that. Herea we go, cominga up. Wherea do you comea from?" He says as he tries to make small talk, grabbing at a nearby mushroom head and snapping it off of a stalk, drilling a hole in it with a metal implement nearby as he begins filling it with a strange, white, viscous liquid. He passes the mushroom stump over to you, and it tastes somewhere between 'meh' and 'ugh'. Somehow sweet and bitter at the same time. What you notice most of all: it lacks any alcohol in it at all.

>>29504579
Gale grins, grabbing at Honey and tickling your forehead with his antennae in an attempt to embarrass you. "Years aparta can't makea me forget who youa are, Honey. I'ma no radroach."

Rose looks at you and shakes her head, almost pushing you back, "No no no no no, Ia have this Honey. Please, justa relax, you deservea to..." she wobbles a bit as she tries to step towards the kitchen, but with your hooves you manage to keep her upright as she blushes. "Uh... wella... maybe just a littlea bit." She leads you on towards the kitchen, where you see her cooking some of the finer looking crops you think you remember seeing back before you left. A special occasion. The scent of her breezie stir-fry veggies, particularly a honey/pumpkin mixture, floods your head with sweet memories.
>>
>>29504741
>>29504613
Twilight nods heavily, "Yeah, it already smells great. Thank you very much."
Rose smiles as she and Honey head back to the kitchen, "Well, youa won't bea waiting mucha longer."

Gale sits down, Bulldozer mumbling incoherently to himself as the aged breezie chieftain looks at you. "Really...? Huh... well, thata is a something." He shakes his head, "Whena Honey lefta home, shea was a firebranda and a pretty sharpa engineer but, don'ta know if I ever expected to hear shea was thata fierce out there." He sighs slightly. "Still justa glad she didn'ta die herself."

He looks solemn. "Shea... told me, about youa guys. All the timea travel, the city ofa monsters, the goldena castle, you twoa being royalty froma some Sun-damned era. It'sa all a lota to takea in."
Twilight frowns, "Is there.. anything we can make clearer for you?"
"Ia don'ta have more a questions about thata. Nota yeta, anyhow."
>>
>>29504741
Luke is prepared to take a tall sip but stops after its passes through his throat a second time. For some reason he notices, he doesn't burn his throat. Not even a tickle.

"What.. is this" He said like he was served a mug of cowshit. "Is this a joke?"
>>
>>29504733
Onyxia stands up, brushing herself off from the scuffle with Plasm gone.
"So? It won't do you any good."
She dismisses Claw's action, eyes following the staff as it tries to escape, teeth baring as she sees it try to control Steel again. She dashes forward, swinging her shield-hoof across it to slam the staff across the room and break its casting before it finishes.
>Interrupt Attack [1d10+1]
>>
>>29504733
She forces Echo to scream at Claw at point-blank to ruin his focus.

[1d10+2]

>>29504792
"Hey, let's not go and hurt the handsome ones, alright? I got a little time investment in the guy you just put into your magical pocket space there," she whispers just before Echo's attack.
>>
>>29504754
"Fierce? She fought a god less then an hour ago. She is insane."

"And a fool, but her machine can hardly be doubted when its needed." the king says as He materializes a bottle of wine along with a few glasses.

"Wine?" he says, holding the wine bottle and pointing it casually at Twilight and Bulldozer after asking Gale, as to extend the offer.
>>
>>29504803
"Get that gate shut down then, otherwise its him or us."
>>
>>29504837
"The what now?"
>>
>>29504741
Honey tries to remain stoic, but it doesn't last long as she starts giggling to the tickling.
"D-dad, geez, I'ma a badass," she says still laughing.

Honey escape the dreaded, badass-breaking tickles enters the kitchen. She takes a deep breath and gives a happy sigh.
"[Wow...smells so good. Haven't been able to cook like that for a long time.]"

Seeing her mother work so hard, even while like this, makes Honey attempt to think of something she can do for her. Afte rall, she was worrying herself sick all this time; Honey felt a good deal responsible for that. When at a point she thinks a moment could be spared, Honey goes closer to Rose.
"[Hey Mum? Can I...try something really quick?]" She asks before intertwining her antennae with her mother's. She thinks about the usual fierce and determined thoughts she usually does, making herself glow with her usual power...but then thinks of trying help instead of trying to hurt. Wanting to see her mother well and not so tired for once. The harsh magic that would normally get the wetwork done softens while still keeping a sort of 'Honey' intensity to it.

>Honey Special (and unlock) Heal onto Rose

Once the magic and lightshow ends, Honey looks at her mother, equally curious and concerned.
"[How...do you feel?]"
>>
>>29504850
"That giant circle he just brought up."
>>
>>29504870
"Oh, that. When'd he do that? What's it do?"
>>
>>29504892
"Are your eyes open, he just did it! It's what I've been doing with the cape, so if it turns on then that mutant can just come right back out to fight."
>>
>>29504917
"What? There's a lot of stuff to keep track of, like the two guys I keep having to shut down."
>>
>>29504929
"Alright, fine. Just keep them taking care of then, I'll worry about this gate."
>>
>>29504792
>>29504803
Echo's scream and Steel's air slash miss Claw, who surprisingly enough for his speed manages to avoid them without need for the shield. Onyxia swings her shield hoof straight into Gigant, pounding it right in the head and sending it off balance as you see the golden glow disappear from Steel's obscured body in the mist, shaking his head as he looks up at you. You may have spared him Claw's control right in the nick of time.

Claw turns towards the Zero-Gate as it fully emerges from the ground, and you see it glow yellow as a dark ripple appears within its radius that the mist begins to slowly seep into as it begins to open wide. ([1d10])
>"You know, you could have stopped it yourself. Were you not so focused on your toy soldier."
Steel grunts as he raises his blade up high, "You really do talk too much!"
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] (Steel's dual attack) vs [1d10+1] / [1d10+1] the shield's deflection

Gigant comes back around to Onyxia, this time aiming for you as you see its jaws open wide once more, aiming at your shield-hoof from afar as you begin to see a yellow glow encompass it.
[1d10+3] Curse of Iron

>>29504791
The bartender raises his one good eyebrow, looking at you like you were speaking a foreign language... more than usual.

"It's Shroom Juice. It's what we almost always serve. What, you want some other flavor? Got apple, orange, grape, carrot, pumpkin, onion, what's your poison?"
>>
>>29504979
>>29504829
"Hehehehe. Yeaha, shea mentioneda that. Says she'sa the 'god of badasses' now. Mighta stick, too: she'sa the first Breezie toa ever leavea home anda come back alivea. Well, at leasta for this long." He snorts. "Buta yeah, she's a foola too. We're happy now, buta... thea way she left..."
Twilight nods, "I can understand. You must have been really worried about her." She flattens her ears. "And, between you and me? I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel too good about it."
Gale grunts, "Yeah, wella..."

As you offer the wine bottle, Gale looks at it, almost flabbergasted. "Youa... youa have wine?"
Bulldozer raises a brow, "Y'all don't?"
"We barely havea enough harvest eacha season to not starve. Nota single grape cana be spared." He nods his head. "Aye, pour mea and me wife upa one. You gota lot of this stuff? Wholea city woulda get a kick outa this."

>>29504863
Gale laughs. "You werea my littlea grub before you werea badass, Honey." He taunts as he lets you to go help your mother.

Helping out with your mother in the kitchen, she occasionally passes you a glances as you look at her with concern, she puts on a weak smile that shows the lines on her face. ["I don't know if it still is but, this was one of your favorites, remember?"]

As you ask her to try something, your mother pauses, looking up at you curiously as you bring your antennae down onto her, focusing on your magic. ["Huh...? Well... sure, go ahead. But what are you trying to do?"]

Your magic focuses in on the antennae, and pours over your mother in a small glow as the light flashes (in a way that can be seen from the living room) as Rose suddenly gives a gasp. You see some of the bags under her eyes disappear, and there appears to be a bit more spring to her step. ["I... I..."] she rubs down around her chest, almost looking for something out of place. ["I... I feel great. Amazing. Awake!"] She stares at you, still incredulous. ["H-Honey... you're using magic?"]
>>
>>29504979
Echo screams straight into Claw's face. [1d10+2]

[1d10+3] Trap around Onyxia.
>>
>>29504979
"He's not a toy!"
She shouts at Claw after smacking the shield away. She looks to the Gate as Claw brags and begins to power it.
"I still can, you're not the only one who can manipulate machinery."
She says in a flat, threatening tone. She runs to the machine, slamming her hooves against it. She steps back after nothing happens, looking between her hooves and the machine.
"Wh-What?"
She stammers in surprise. Stomping the ground, Onyxia starts to rip into the machine manually, her shield shifting to a sharper edge to help pry the machine and work the components inside as she attempts disables the machine with no regard to anything else.
>Engineering [Disable] [1d10]
>>
>>29504979
Luke stands over his seat and bears his hooves onto the counter "I WANT yeast flavored!" luke looks exasperated. "I'm not an orphan foal begging for porridge, now do you got any alcohol or not?"
>>
>>29504986
["I can't remember what the name was, but the smell is very familiar. Even after all these years."]

Honey brightens considerably, glad she got it to work and didn't cause some giant explosion or something. Even more so that her mother actually feels better.
["Only recently. Most of the time it has been to blow something up or fix Crumple. This...this was the first time I tried it like this. But...I thought really hard of seeing you well and...yeah, that happened."]
Honey hugs Rose.
["I'm sorry I caused that to you all this time, Mum."]
>>
>>29504986
"If food is a problem, we brought equine food with us. At its natural size, it could last you quite a while. The same goes for the wine, though I question the wisdom of literally drowning your people in it."

He says pouring himself, Rose, and Gale a glass of wine. He picks His up, before looking to the light flashing in the kitchen.

>>29505095
"What's going on in there?"
>>
>>29505100
["Good things!"] Honey says back excitedly.
>>
>>29505011
>>29505039
Steel's blow slams down from above, Claw staring up at it with a twitch of his mustache before the shield shimmers and pops with the downward swing of his blade, causing him to create a double gash in Claw's chest as machinery and sparks, mixed with a small amount of green blood, begins to tear out of Claw's chest. The aging griffon almost keels over, shaking it off as he warily stands up again and avoids Steel's next attack only to be met with a wailing Echo in his face.
>"%$@F0RG1v3 M3!#$"
The barrier reacts to the sonic blast, and to another attack coming from behind, Steel aiming to take the griffon's head off.
>Steel's Slam: [1d10+1] Crits on 7+, DC 5
>The shield [1d10+1] Echo / [1d10+1] Steel
>Protect
Echo breaks free of Southern's grips once more, and tries to freeze Gigant, Onyxia, and Steel in a single swoop with vocal chains/irons
[1d10+2] Terrify

As Onyxia runs up to the machine, Gigant is captured by Southern's wires, preventing it from attacking Onyxia and providing Southern with it as a minion as Claw looks over, vexed and angry.
>"Right... duly noted. Seems Sight's perfect warrior is still in there somewhere."
"*cough*"
>"Perhaps a change of strategy is in order..."
[1d10+3] Claw Engineers on a nearby pod

(1/2)
>>
>>29505197
As Onyxia tries to forcibly transmute the gate, she finds her powers not working as Claw gives a snicker.
>"Another specialty of mine, my dear. Genetic manipulation. I took away your ability to transmute. Not permanently but, long enough."
You fail to figure out the gate's mechanisms fast enough, and Plasm comes leaping out of it as it's opened up once more, shaking his head in confusion as he looks around the green mist. "Master? Are you alright!? Two Eo-Roks are right behind me, they'll.."
He spots you right next to the gate as you attempt to dismantle it, and he takes in a deep inhale through his nostrils.
"You. Alright, I tried to be nice... now we do this the hard way." He dives at you with his hoof, glowing slightly red along its edges as he pushes it into you
>Ethereal Weapon, instant automatic
>Slam [1d10+2]

>>29505088
The two nearby breezies turn to look at you as you flip out over the lack of booze being provided unto you, moving up to get closer in fear of you making a scene as the bartender stares at you. "Alcohol... soa, I sawa right outa there. You ARE froma outside." He puts a hoof on the counter. "Fella, I'ma sorry toa dissapoint ya, but I ain'ta got any alchohol."

One of the breezies speak up, "We cana barely make enough food to EATA, leta lone toa ferment. Ita just doesn'ta havea time toa get made. Any boozea we have we hava to find."

The bartender lowers his voice, "Though uh.. ifa it'sa just buzz you'rea looking for, I doa have OTHER shroom juices. Do nota know howa they affect a outsider, though."
>>
>>29505200
>>29505100
Gale's eyes open widely as he contemplates what you just say. "Riiight... righta, Honey said you were all a lotta bigger thana this normally. The fooda would do wonders, thougha I don'ta know we coulda offer in trade. I kinda agree on thea wine too but, for fuck's sake, sometimes the City justa needs a win."

He takes the glass you pour for himself and his wife, but also notices the flash from the kitchen as the lot of you get off the couch and make for it.

>>29505095
She smiles, looking up at you as tears begin to form in the corner of her eyes. ["W-when you left, you couldn't do magic like your father and I at all, and now... oh Honey,"] she grabs you tightly, almost forgetting her own wellness ["Y-you just grew up so fast out there..."]

As you two embrace, Rose tickles your head with her antennae, ["I-I said I forgive you, my Honey Bunch. I know... I know you only did what you thought was best for the City. I-I never blamed you for this, ever... illnesses happen."]

>>29505125
>>29505100
As Nero and Gale enter the kitchen, Rose suddenly turns to Gale and smiles, "Shea knowsa magic! Shea cured my sick, Gale, I-I'm nota tired anymore!"
"What?! But, the doc... the radiation..." Gale asks in confusion.

>PAUSED!
>>
>>29505203
>please replace last post with
As Nero shouts out to the kitchen, Gale turns and spots the light, taking the drinks with him and leaving their guests momentarily to investigate the scene.

As Gale enters the kitchen, Rose suddenly turns to him, "Shea knowsa magic! Shea cured my sick, Gale, I-I'm nota tired anymore!"
"What?! But, the doc... the radiation..." Gale asks in confusion.
>>
>>29503302
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.