[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: And You Thought Our OC's Wered Bad Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock101.jpg (334KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clock101.jpg
334KB, 1440x1080px
>>29448666
>We've run out of time!
>Ain't that always the way?

Calling sheets for the 101st session of TimeQuest
>>
>>29448701

http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: 1477604666903.png (13KB, 512x128px) Image search: [Google]
1477604666903.png
13KB, 512x128px
>>29448701
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: Shiny.jpg (53KB, 564x668px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny.jpg
53KB, 564x668px
>>29448701
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>29448666
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ

>implying LukeWarm isn't the stupidest ponyOC out there
They don't play pony in hell do they satan
>>
File: x240-Mgk.jpg (29KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-Mgk.jpg
29KB, 427x240px
>>29448701
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89

>To Luke

"Unfocused vengeance is not wise-" the king says peeling Jean off His head, His body beginning to shine with divine light.

"You do not have anyone left to blame for Sterling's demise, save perhaps Eo Naxx Sight himself. Yet you clearly crave blood, to leap in front of Crumple like that." he says, before throwing Jean at Luke hard enough to knock the wind out of him and probably knock him over.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+5] Blast
>Divine Right
>Nero sword on Luke

"What will you do now, in light of that?"
>>
>Onyxia 5/4
>Nero 2/7
>Luke 2/4
>Everyone else at full
Previous thread: >>29401961

>YEAR: 1501 AE
>G-777, Level 3
>>29448703
>"Eo-Naxx Sight and I are good friends. He told me all about you. And I knew young Steel since before you did."
Steel's sword somehow bounces off the barrier despite the weight of his swing, sending the iron pony backwards as he shouts, "I've never met you in my life!" he shouts as he brings down yet another swing, heavier this time
[1d10+1: 1 + 1 = 2] >Slam, crits on 7+, DC 5
The sphere shakes and wobbles again, beginning to crack under the weight of your new wall
[1d10+1: 6 + 1 = 7] Transmute / [1d10+1: 5 + 1 = 6] Slam
As your transmuted metal comes slamming down around him, you see the metal twist and heat up around where the staff was buried: it rises suddenly with the twisted metal evaporating into thin air, the angry Gigant twirling around on the ground as it races towards you, glowing gold as Claw himself before it bites at your rear-hoof
[1d10+3: 6 + 3 = 9]
>Gene Venom

Meanwhile, Claw raises his arm at Steel, gripping it as sparks begin to fly between Steel and his fist
[1d10+3: 5 + 3 = 8] Engineering
>"Really? Well now, Steel, that does hurt your dear Uncle Claw a good bit. And after all the hard work I put in to help you uncover that nifty... what did you call it? 'Shadows Cape'?"
>80% charged. One more turn.
>>
>>29448881
inb4quads
>>29448738
You test the wires shaking nearby, off to the side, vibrating and causing a tiny bit of noise. As it would appear, your hunch was a good one: the head-phone, drumming pony mutant turns her head towards the source of the sound, and the next thing you know the drumming stops. Instead, all you can hear is the sound of several loud popping explosions (a gattling gun, to describe to a pony out of your time period) coming from her muzzle, and then all of a sudden, the area that you have vibrating with wires is lighting up with sparks and dents in the wall like a massive flurry of bullets had actually hit them. Even though you see none.
[1d10+2: 2 + 2 = 4]

As the invisible projectiles explode and ping harmless off of the wall on the other side of the wires, the wires snag and trap around the mutant mare successfully, an orchestra of frustrated electronic noises (similar to a video game enemie's grunting noises) spewing out of her muzzles as she struggles to break free of the grip
>Caught Captain Echo for two turns
>>
>>29448896
>Breezie City
>>29448740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aXmpxzXEz8 [Embed]
You manage to grab Rose quickly as she falls, and pull up your long estranged mother into a tight embrace, her health causing the tears to flow all the more easily. Rose begins to cry openly into your chest (you note you are taller than she is now, which is not how you remember), hugging you so tightly you're afraid she'll hurt herself. Or even you. ["My Honey's home.... I-I can't believe you're finally back. I always hoped... e-even when no one else did, you'd find your way back."] She shakes her head, ["I just never knew why! Y-you did so much good for us all, but when we got your note... about the 'blood' on your hooves... I-I just couldn't understand what you meant."] She sniffles, ["I... I never would have turned you..."]

As you openly apologize, her weight brings you two to collapse on the floor, ["I-I forgive you, Honey. Of course I forgive you... y-you came back, after all this time, you don't need to be sorry. I'M sorry. I-I couldn't let you know..."]
You feel the sudden and powerful grip of your father as well, leaning down to huddle you all together in a strong, warming hug as he begins to cry openly as well, without the presence of his guards. He can't seem to bring himself to words, instead stoically (minus a trembling lip) merely offering comfort to you all.
>The Black Bark Woods

>>29448759
>>29448746
>10+5
Jean scratches ferociously and violently at Nero as she attacks, taking him down to 0/5 after he shines with divine light and counter-attacks with a powerful counter-attack, tossing the cat at Luke, colliding into him like a cannonball (Luke down at 0/2 and Jean at 0/1 and unable to get up on her own, Luke's attempt at a quick concoction to heal failing amidst the battle) and sending him down. The silence continues to permeate through the woods as the duel comes to a brief halt.

>+3 to Nero's next move, -2 to Luke's due to the effect of the sword
>>
>>29448881
Onyxia growls at the mention of Sight, anger heightening.
"Shut up! I don't want to hear that name, it's bad enough I have to deal with you!"
Onyxia readies to crush the master even further, but as the staff breaks and luges at her, sh quickly turns in place. Her tail becomes rigid, a green flash over it thickening the fabric to looking like leather and tough as steel. It widens out, forming a shield, swinging from her spin at the staff to deflect the bite and knock it away.
>Shapeshift [Shield/Sword] [Instant, Auto]
>Block [1d10+1: 9 + 1 = 10]
>>
>>29448913
>>29448759
Jean lies beside Luke, both laid on the floor grabbing their pains. Luke clenches his stomach feeling some booze coming back up from the beating he's taken. He manages to utter "This is bullshit.." Before coughing up some foul smelling stomach acid.

[1d10-2] He tries to stand up

"I don't know. You ask a lot out of a guy who's lived his life on instinct. You've seen my apartment.. That's how I do things. I'll just make a mess until by accident -I find what I wanted.. So if you really need an answer. It's that I'll keep sticking around and see what happens."
>>
>>29448913
["It's alright, Mom,"] Honey says, trying to calm her mother down. She looks up to her father as he joins the hug, trying to bring a hoof around him as well. She smiles, feeling very happy like she's never been before.
["It's...great to hear that. From both of you."]

["So Mum...what happened to you? You...look even more tired than I remember...and a bit shorter to.... Were you...really so worried about me you just got...so...*hic*"]
Honey chokes up, feeling partially responsible.
>>
>>29448896
Southern takes the mutant with her into the master's chamber as she creeps quietly along.
>>
>>29448913
>>29449054
"Only until that time I'm the one who has to clean up those messes. You are reckless enough without revenge as motivation." Nero says, giving Luke a second to get up.

[1d10+3] Remove Helpless

"I did not know her as you did Lukewarm. I do not feel what you are feeling. But I am familiar with revenge. If you would gain something from this bloodlust, you should set your eyes on a particular prize." Nero says, encouraging him.
>>
>>29448925
The shimmering golden shield around Claw seems to absorb the full blow of Steel's swing, a small ripple dancing back across it before reverberating back onto Steel's sword, sending him and his massive weight careening across the catwalk away from Claw, reeling from the hit. "Hrrgh!"

>"Hmm, yes, he did mention you'd be cross. A shame really, what happened to that filly... Sterling, that was it? If she'd simply surrendered, Glace could be compelled to stand down."

Steel rises up on the catwalk as you quickly swat Gigant's golden-glowing bite away with a strong swing of your newly hardened tail, the staff slithering around to the side as it's beaten off. As Steel rises, however, he completely freezes up, trapped in a golden glow that surrounds his body. "Urrrggh... w-what is this..."
>"Ah ah ah. That's quite enough out of you, boy." He chuckles, "It's a shame you don't remember me, Steel. Of all ponies you would have known not to come here."
Claw mentions as he holds out his talons expanded within the barrier, Steel grunting as he stays in place. "Can't... move..."
[1d10+3]
The staff makes another bite at Onyxia from the side ([1d10+2]) and as it does, Onyxia sees the computer read
>100%. Download complete
>>
>>29449299
>>29449141
Still under the cover of your cloak, Echo continues to writhe and fight against the bindings of the wires binding her with her various electronic noises continuing to filter out of her muzzle-mask
[1d10]

And you return to the Evolution Chamber. You see the Master kept under a yellow shimmering barrier that is surrounded on two sides with transmuted pieces of the wall trapping him, and Steel is covered in the same golden glow you saw the Master work on the key-pad earlier, unmoving. His staff slithers below around Onyxia, who deflected it once already. Claw turns to look at Echo as she's dragged in, raising his eyebrows in surprise.
>"Echo? I ordered a captain to chase the other pony, what are you doing here?"
She bleeps out a nonsensical string of sounds/notes from various sources of media at once.
>"What do you mean you can't... move... the mare with the thread...!"

>>29449078
Rose grips tighter as Gale joins in, shaking her head gently ["I... I was worried SICK about you for years, Honey, I was but...]" She manages a light chuckles, ["I-I'm fine, I just work harder lately and..."]

["Rose, please..."] Gale interrupts, his hug ever so slightly tighter. ["We both know you're not at the peak of health. The doc said..."]
["Forget what the doc said. I say I'm fine... more now than ever..."] Rose answers as she tries to stand back up, managing to do so on shaky hooves as she looks up at Honey, sniffling still. ["Sh-shorter? Honey, you got TALLER is what happened. W-what did you eat out there?"] She says as she moves over onto the bed, sitting down onto the mushroom and patting at its side for you to join her.
>>
>>29449306
>>29449191
>>29449054
Luke struggles with standing up, taking time to cough up some of his bile as Nero manages to remove his helpless state (8/5), and as you two speak you hear a noise rustling from the direction of the hollow.

"Nero? Luke? Are you two out here?" You hear Twilight's voice calling before the purple alicorn steps into view from one of the blackened trees, gasping at the sight of Luke on the ground and Nero in his divine state. "There you... are?! Luke! A-are you okay?!" She says running over to the side of the fight as she gives Luke some room, but horn lighting up in preparation of a heal spell. "Nero, what happened?! Did something attack you two?"

Bulldozer grunts as he pulls from behind the trees. "Fuckin' figures. Missing out on EVERYTHING awesome today."
>>
>>29449313
>Nero has +2 due to inspire
>>
>>29449191
"I really don't get a good feeling from that Caduceus guy. I don't get how a guy like you could feel comfortable shaking hooves with a God of Thieves anyway. But If you say he had nothing to do with it, okay that's good enough for me. But, I know somebody deserves a thrashing so just point me in the direction."

"And what are we.. We're like your star-crossed delinquents handpicked from the god's themselves to be a part of your posse. Considerin not just me, but Crumps, and Onyxia, and Celestia only knows what Ug is getting up to. We're kinda your responsibility, cuz some schmucks in the sky said so ain't that right?" Luke says the last part derisively.
>>
>>29449299
Onyxia glares daggers into Claw as he talks about Sterling, crouching like a feral animal ready to pounce.
"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT HER!"
She screams.

Her eyes widen as Steel is locked into place, Claw mocking him at his confusion. She doesn't say anything. She doesn't notice the computer having finished. She runs forward at the gryphon, pulling her gunlance out from the shadows. Leaping up to the catwalk, she thrust the gunlance as close to his beak as she can and pulls the trigger.
>Overload [1d10+4]
>>
>>29449306
Honey takes a moment to think as she joins her mother on the mushroom bed, laughing slightly proudly at the thought of her growing.
["Usually whatever I could find. I didn't know what some of it was half the time, but I saw other ponies and other sentient creatures eat stuff and be fine. Unless it was meat. I stayed away from that."]

["That reminds me. I brought some food from outside. Its in Crumple. ...oh right, Crumple is what I named this broken down robot I found when I was out there. I somehow got it moving again, and met a pony who helped fix it up more in exchange for favors and all. It was kind of how I survived out there for so long. And...jeez, I have so much to tell you both. Stuff I've seen and talked to and...let's say had to get a bit rough with. So much but...I don't really have a lot of time to do so. At least, not a lot of details."]

["I can give you both a quick summary of things, if that's alright."]
>>
>>29449313
>>29449191
Lukewarm turns to Twilight, shaking her off with a hoof. "Yeah yeah I'm fine, get to Jean -me and Nero were just roughhousing."

[1d10+1: 9 + 1 = 10] Luke to get up

Luke crouches down to Jean stroking her.
"Poor girl, you didn't have to in like that."
Jean lies down limp and breathing deeply. With her mouth open exuding a vexing gesture cats have when they do.
>"I am... a sword.. I fight for the Lord."
LukeWarm shakes his head.
>>
>>29449306
Southern lays out another trap, curving her wires out around Claw. [1d10+3]
>>
>>29449644
>>29449306
obviously using unseen foe, etc to maintain stealth
>>
>>29449369
"Let me be clear. I do not entirely trust Caduceus. But the possibility of a spy among the Order isn't a resource I can just turn a blind eye too. Especially not after He gave Me the Gem of Bamman."

"Besides, I looked up to Him as a child. I even portrayed Him in a play a few times. I can tell you the story some time if you're interested."
>>29449369
"That is not quite how I imagine it happened, nor is it an excuse for you to act like a fool."
>>29449597
>>29449313
"No, everything is fine. Luke and I were just sparring. He was actually holding his own quite well until I threw his cat at him."

"Is it still alive? What kind of cat is that?" Nero asks looking to Jean and Luke with some surprise.
>>
>>29449673
"She's a calico.. And a very hearty one apparently." Luke says amazed She's still alive after that "Next time try not to fucking kill my cat Nero."
>>
>>29449644
>>29449655
>Since first round was spent on movement will allow Echo to be restrained for one more turn
Echo fails to break free of the bindings of the threads, struggling in place with furious sounding noises as you set up another perimeter successfully around the Master, trapping him in a network of razor-thin wire invisible to the eye. But Claw merely chuckles
>"Aaaah... I really should have guessed it earlier. Southern Point... I am impressed. You have come far for what is yours, haven't you?"
>"I know you are here... I cannot see you, but I know of your strategy. If I do not move, I cannot fall prey to the puppeteer's strings."
He grins widely as he turns around in his protective sphere
>"And, you are not the only puppeteer here, on that note."
You see Steel flinching nearby, leaping away at Onyxia down in the chamber with a flick of his talons.

>>29449502
Claw's golden eyes open wide in response to you charging at him head on from the lower level, blinking once in response to the gunlance being thrust towards his beak (though the golden shield protects him) as he psychically utters
>"Oh my gears and starters..."
Are all he can manage before the explosion envelops him and the shield entirely, heating up and melting some of the metal transmuted around him as the debris covers him from view.
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] Shield responds to the gunblast
[1d10+3]

The staff misses you before lunging up, and you see it slithering elsewhere around the lab before a voice calls out,
"ONYXIA! DUCK! NOW!"
Steel is leaping at you, sword raised high as he swings it down at you
[1d10+1] Slam, crits on 7+ (DC6)
>>
>>29449858
>>29449535
["Just... whatever you found out there?"] Rose asks with a shake of the head, ["W-well that just won't do. I have a lot of fresh vegetables waiting to be cooked up into a stew, I can't believe you just ate ANYTHING you could find,"] she says with a small chuckle, still emotional but finally coming down from the worst of it as Gale nods in turn.

He says, ["Interesting... so, you found other survivors out there? I was almost sure there was no pony worth going after. Only mutated animals and bandits. I still can't believe you built something like that."] He gruffs, ["Guess I shouldn't be too surprised. You... always were good with the electronic shit around the house. Been a while since you last gave us somethin' but..."] He sighs, ["I don't know if there's anything you got that can beat you coming back."]

Rose nods her head eagerly, laying down gingerly on the bed, ["Yes, yes! Please, tell us everything. What happened to you out there, where did you go, what did you do?"]
["Rose, I know we're both excitable right now but, maybe you should finish your nap first..."]
["I can nap after dinner all I want. Go on, Honey."]

>>29449673
>>29449597
Twilight looks down at Jean as she watches Luke get up on his own (5/2) from being knocked down, "Just roughhousing...? You're vomiting, Luke, that seems a little more extreme."

She moves over to Jean, casting a healing light on the kitty to heal it up as she turns to Nero and sighs, "Alright, if you say so... as long as it wasn't too serious." She turns to look at the cat she heals, raising an eyebrow, "I'm pretty sure he's just your garden variety calico but, I know what you mean. I saw this little guy turning changelings and Sons of Sombra into scratching posts during the wedding. I wouldn't let my owl near him." She turns to Luke, "Though it bears asking, why do you let your cat fight?"

Bulldozer grunts, "Funny lookin' thing. Smallest cat I ever saw out here could bit your head off in a single chomp."
>>
>>29449858
Onyxia steps back after blasting Claw, glaring on the residue of the blast keeps him covered. She lowers the gunlance to let it cool down, head only snapping away as Steel shouts to her.

She drops her gunlance, turning back to Claw.
"What did you do to him?!"
She yells, her body not flinching or freezing to Steel's turn at all. She thrusts her hooves forward at Claw, her actions tunneled by rage but part of her deep down knowing Steel wouldn't hurt her for any reason. She weaves through the metal she bound the gryphon in, going to grab the shield or the bird himself to shatter that shield under her.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>29449858
"You know just about everything, I bet," Southern begins, fluffing out her mane, although nobody can see her. "Then I guess you also know that I don't know left from right with all of these fancy computers and stuff. A gal like me is likely to break something valuable down here if I'm not real careful. Something irreplaceable."

[1d10] intimidating Claw

She points Echo at the computers; the wires overload Echo's technology to force her to attack them.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29449866
["Well, I tried it first, of course. But I'm not the picky little nymph I used to be anymore I guess,"] she replies with a laugh.

Honey tears up a bit at what her father says, simply opting to hug the both of them when he finishes speaking.

["Well, okay. After getting Crumple, things were looking up. Helped a pony named Glitch, but at the time, he didn't know I was a breezie. In fact, nopony did. And Glitch...well, Glitch is the one who kinda made me not drop anything off in awhile. But for the why and how, well, I don't think I'd pass it up if given the chance to do over again...."]

Honey then begins to give a quick summary of how she met the rest of the party after helping Glitch again with something, and of the small adventure they had. Of course, she gives extra attention to Crumple (a trait throughout the rest of these tales).
["...and turns out, what Glitch was working on? A time machine. And I shit you not, it actually works."]

Honey begins to tell her parents about Nightmare Era and how she tried food that wasn't old and/or slightly irradiated. As well as meeting Nightmare Moon who was enjoyable...at first.
["I know. It sounds weird and all, but it is the truth. Look."]
Honey reaches behind her and takes out the dual-headed spear.
["Its shrunken down right now, but normally, its big enough for a griffon to swing around. And before that, I got this ball on a chain and can grow really big...."]
She then tells of the Expansion Era, detailing the assault on the formerly named Gildevast and how Crumple blew up there.

["Not too long after, we were off to another time. Without Crumple, I had to start from scratch again, and started with this cart that sold steamed carrots on a bun. It was...weird at first; carrots exploding like missiles and stuff, but I made it work. But I was back full force when this one pony tried to do something so despicable, I couldn't leave him alive at the time...."]

cont. in another post
>>
>>29449866
>"Though it bears asking, why do you let your cat fight?"
Luke shrugs his shoulders with an irritant energy "You and Nero really ask a lot of dumb questions. I don't know, I never really thought about it. It's not like I sic her on ponies. Who does that? The guy's just always been like this since I could remember."

The question brings up old memories, nice memories. In Luke's head he recalls the day he bought Jean. It was at the PetCoMart. Luke remembered trying out some doggie treats his hipster acquaintances had and thought they tasted pretty good. He didn't know dog's could taste sweetness. As he read the ingredients he was amazed to discover that the things were healthier than the snacks in his pantry. In one hoof he had a basket filled with doggy snacks and in his other an ebt card. Luke walked on over to the cashier but a litter full kitten caught his attention, frolicking in their carpet terrarium. "Hey you cute little craps how'ya doin." He put a hoof in to pet the calico one that wouldn't keep her eyes off Luke. "Whats that? what you like me little guy." She bites him with a stunning amount of force. Like she had been planning the deceit all along. "ahh fuck! I'm bleeding you little runt." He picks her up by the scruff her neck "That does it. You know whats gonna happen now? I'm buying you. Unfortunate for your furry little flank I got some extra food stamps the bar rejected. this little fuzzy paradise you call home. Kiss it goodbye. You're gonna live with me, you're gonna live like me, and just like me you're gonna regret every second."
Lukewarm later named her Jean for tearing apart all his pairs of jeans.
>>
>>29450046
She proceeds on with the story of Obsidious. How she defeated him, restored Crumple to greater glory, and rescued the breezies of that time.
["I even got to see inside their hollow. Mum...Dad...it was so beautiful. All kinds of plants were blooming and nothing had metal attached to it. More beautiful than a sun that doesn't burn you to nothing in seconds."]

She proceeds on, briefly going over the fights and loss of Sterling in the next Era, then finally returning to her own time.
["And well...soon I'm going to be off attacking this guy who is connected to all this sun falling down and all."]

She looks at them tearfully, then hugs them close and tightly.
["I know I just came home, and you were worried about me to the point of getting sick, but...but I have to go out again. Not just to show off Crumple some more, but to save everything from having a giant fireball crash on it. To bring this place back to how I saw it used to be. And...and so you both don't have to worry so much about things here."]
>>
>>29450100
>>29449829
"Hearty is an understatement, many 'people' would have died being thrown like that." Nero comments.
>>29449866
"Its fine Twilight. You shouldn't worry." the king says, letting His light go out.

"Why aren't you with Honey right now?"
>>
>>29450220
Lukewarm walks up particularly close to you to say something out of Twilight's earshot. "Hay -eh you didn't have to tell Twilight I held my own. It's pretty clear I didn't have a chance."
>>
>>29450220
>"Hearty is an understatement, many 'people' would have died being thrown like that."
"Then why the fuck did you throw my cat you asshole!"
>>
>>29449957
>1
The smoke begins to clear out, and you leap out of the way of Steel's downward sing as he impacts against metal alone, creating a deep gash in the metal floor as the armor pony stutters from the impact, looking up at you as you sink your hooves towards the metal trapping Claw. As you do so though, Gigant comes from nowhere, taking you surprising and striking you in the face with a well timed whip of its body, preventing you from touching the metal as it sends you careening back down to the floor (0/3)

Steel wobbles in place, still controlled by Claw's magic as the dust clears: you see a small golden bubble pop and shimmer in place, wobbling lightly and shifting before it re-gains its spherical shape. You see beyond the bubble that Claw is unharmed, though the golden shield flickers more than it did.
>"That was close..."
Steel raises up his hoof, slowly marching on towards Onyxia as he struggles to fight himself. "Grrgg... O-Onyxia, I-I am sorry. I can't... control... what I am doing!"
>"I have a way with metal, you see. Well, 'technology', more accurate to say but not all technology is wires and circuitry."
>>
>>29450328
>>29450019
>"Well, I suppose that is possible, but..."
Claw turns to the air around in the chamber, snarling as he tries to pick out where Southern is among it all as you send Echo towards the nearest computer, though as she does so in her panicked beepings Claw forces a wave of his talon, sending her towards the wall and banging against it before she can destroy anything.

>"I highly recommend you desist. I have had ENOUGH of my toys broken today. Dear Jazz, my rocket control chamber, even my bloody door."
He looks around, but is unable to move from his spot due to being pinned down by your wires and Onyxia's transmutations.
>"What could you possibly even be here for? If you are looking for the rest of your thread, I am afraid you will be disappointed. I have already moved it."
Echo, after being flung against the wall, is freed from your wires controls, and starts listening for you again.

>>29450100
Twilight purses her lips, "It is NOT a dumb question, it's a totally legitimate question. I don't want to look a gift-cat in the mouth but it just does seem a little odd is all."

She finishes healing up Jean (now at 5/3), whom she looks at with contemplation after healing it up. She extends a hoof towards Jean, "Hey little guy... feeling better?"

>>29450220
Bulldozer looks at the ground, oddly silent for once. "Going through some shit right now."
Twilight mentions, "After you two left, that Breezie guard... Honey's father... asked her to come back to their house to meet with her mother. I asked if she wanted help but, she insisted on it being something she wanted to deal with on her own. I think things have settled down enough for us to go back inside but I think Honey might need more time with her parents."
>>
>>29450334
>>29450046
Your mother and father listen silently and intently as you go on to explain your adventures all the way up through this point, both of them mostly content to hear the whole tale besides pausing you occasionally to ask a question or clear something up unclear to them. Your father smiles with pride at the more heroic notions you mention, like your battle against Nightmare Moon, the Overseer, Obsidious or Chitus, or the Lord Wendigo. Your mother seems most fascinated with the prospect of the fully intact Breezie hollow you found, almost in disbelief with how beautiful it sounded.

As you come to an end, both parents are stunned into silence for a bit, tapping their hooves on the bed as they process most of it.
["That is certainly a lot to take in, Honey..."] your father mentions, ["I can barely believe most of it, though I know you're not the type of Breezie to lie. What that one pony mentioned about the 'past'... you weren't kidding."] He pauses. ["I just... what I don't understand is, if you are right, and this DOES undo what the world has become... what does that mean for us?"]
Rose frowns, ["But... I mean, do you HAVE to leave again? Or, at least, so soon? Why don't you and your friends at least stay the night, we'll tell the whole City!"]
>>
>>29450328
Onyxia crumples to the ground from the height of the fall, coughing as the wind is knocked out of her. She looks up as Claw stands unharmed, the shield still standing in full as well.
"H-How are you..."
She grunts as she struggles to stand.
>Recover [1d10]

Her eyes move to Steel as he marches forward, mind having mild flashes back to what Chitus did to her when they fought.
"He's not just metal."
She spits at Claw.
"Steel, we dealt with this stuff before. Fight it!"
>>
>>29450279
"True, but you were holding your own until I stopped going easy. Which is exactly what I told her."
>>29450288
"Because it was scratching My face! It stung..."

Nero pauses for a moment, stopping in thought. His body takes on a divine radiance again as He draws His sword, tapping it against His arm with an inquisitive look on His face. He swings the blade hard against His shoulder, where it lets out a metallic 'ring' as though He had just struck concrete with it.

"How did it sting?" Nero says, looking at His khopesh, then to the cat.
>>29450334
"It can't hurt to at least walk back inside, but I'll understand if she stills want to be alone."

>Going back into Breezie City
>Turning off divinity light before going in
>>
>>29450340
["Well that's just it. Glitch figured out some way to keep certain areas safe from things changing from us altering things. Even in the past. Which is why...,"] she gives a relieved smile with wetness in the corner of her eyes still, ["which is why, in a weird way, I'm glad nothing has really changed here. It means I didn't do anything to screw things up here! And...and I can keep this spot safe so that way, when this is all done and over, we can be a family that isn't worried about if or if not there'll be enough resources for everybreezie."]

["Well, that one stallion I talked a bit about, Nero? I would have to ask him since he is very particular about when we should be doing things and all."]
She gives a slight pout.
["Not that I'm a big fan of being bossed around and all, but he's been right with stuff so far, so I guess I can't just completely ignore him."]

She smiles again.
["So yeah, if he says yes, I'd be more than happy to stay the night. Also, just a warning, there's another pony who says a lot of stupid shit. His name is Luke. He's always saying something dumb, so don't take it too personally and all."]
>>
>>29450334
"Dunno. I've been following Onyxia, really. I figure if I broke enough things, then someone would eventually crack and give me a good idea of what to do next."

[1d10+3] Another Trap, this one around Onyxia
>>
>>29450504
>>29450334
>implying i'm not an Unseen Foe™
>>
>>29450334
Jean chirps little feline noises in that way that sounds like a cat is asking a question. Jean ambles over to Twilight's leg before pushing he paws against it lovingly with her soft feline skin and then releasing her claws to scratch Twilight a little. Before walking away.
>"My mortal frame has rejuvinated. That will be all purple servant."

She walks over to Luke caressing his leg with her body and then in a fidget of energy she appears to freak inexplicably. striking Luke's leg with a flurry of small scratches as she dances erratically then scurries away.
"ahh! you freakin schizo-cat!"
>I bear you a gift from T.Gondii. Walk with him Master."

"And yeah it is a dumb question on the presumption I'm a freakin cat abuser! Incase anyone from special services asks Twilight. Jean's the abuser not me."

>>29450412
"It stung because my Cat has no self-control. I swear she scratches everyone she meets."
>>
>>29450385
Steel grunts as you bring up your past with Chitus, grunting as he pulls against the control of Claw, but as you struggle to stand one of the floating utensils used on Zygote earlier flies at your hoof, embedding itself in it (0/2) "No! Onyxia!"
He pauses, "You're right... you could withstand Chitus, I can withstand..."
>"Nothing. Chitus dealt in pheromones, biological impulses. Weaknesses of the body that one could overcome with sufficient will. Thi is not that. You are a suit of magical metal with the delusion of will. It is in your very name... Eo-naxx Steel. You were the Order's perfect, immortal, loyal weapon before. But there isn't a weapon in all of time I cannot command."
"Your... presumptions about me... are getting... old..."
[1d10+3]
[1d10+1]

>You hear the tightening of wires around your ears

>>29450504
You successfully lay another series of protective wiring around Onyxia's prone, defenseless body, Steel continually trying to break Claw's influence over his body as Claw nods at empty air, Echo still pacing around the room in search for you but to no avail.
>"Ah, I see. A very direct approach."
>"But one that will only get you so far. This is MY Dome. Even if I cannot move, I have countless ways of killing Onyxia or yourself here. And you cannot hide forever... but, if you really have just been following the hybrid, then maybe I can make a bargain. Answer a few questions of how you reached this place, and I'll find myself in a merciful mood."
Echo beeps angrily at Claw, but the aging griffon seems to ignore her complaints.

>>29450412
Twilight turns and looks at Jean again as you point out how its scratches actually managed to hurt you. "I... I got nothing for that one. Possible exposure to some kind of strength-enhancement magic?"

Bulldozer chuckles, reaching a hand towards your Khopesh, "Or maybe this thing's just made of tinfoil?"
>>
>>29450632
>>29450544
Twilight smiles as Jean pushes her paws against her hooves, sighing, "Awwww, he likes me. What a... ow." she gives a small yelp as she's scratched at the end and sees it going back to Luke, "Er, mostly, at least."

"Heh. Is that so? Well if you want to file a complaint I can call for Animal Control to take YOU away to a nice safe animal shelter. Grooming and feeding all free of charge there."

>>29450544
>>29450412
After Nero turns off his divinity and you all return back to Crumple, its field manages to shrink you down again and you can safely enter the hidden tunnel into Breezie City. You return to the familiar sight of the circuit board / decaying nature mish mash of housings and shelters and shops within its central hub, climbing up around the circumference of the inner tree hollow, and only two of the guards turn to meet you all this time, turning and nodding to you as one of them approaches. In slightly broken Equish, he states
"Wea havea been givena orders toa let you come anda go. But starta ANYA trouble, outasiders, anda you'll bea thicka puddles of melteda goo before wea kicka you outa."

>>29450416
Gale looks at his hoof, seemingly deep in thought as you bring up the possibility. ["I see... so, could he do whatever he did to his lab or whatever for the hollow? Just in case something DOES screw up?"]
Rose shakes her head, ["Stop worrying so much about all that, Gale... it's enough to have her back."] she turns to Honey, ["Yes, please, tell them to let you stay the night, at least! I'll talk some sense into him if he says no."] Your mother sounds out protectively. ["And I'm sure they'll behave as long as their in the City. You remember how your father deals with troublemakers, I hope?"]
>>
>>29450632
Onyxia gives a pained yelp as the tool spears her hoof, the pain subdued somewhat given her cloth body but still enough to cause some shock.
"If you think you can control him, you're wrong."
She spits out again at the gryphon as she struggles to stand.
>Recover [1d10]

"I haven't seen you use any weapon yet. All you've done is sit there while your staff moves on its own."
>>
>>29450638
["Of course. He said he would, but he didn't know where to do his thing. And...I wanted to make sure you were all still you before I said to do anything."]

["Well, judging from what I see him and the others carrying, it isn't too hard for me to guess,"] she says with a slight laugh.
["But okay. I'll be right back. I'm going to go meet up with them."]
She hugs her mother lightly, knowing this isn't goodbye yet, and makes her way out of the house, looking to meet back up with Nero and Luke.
>>
>>29450638
With a snap response Luke tells Twilight "Tried that didn't work. Not cuz I was tryin'a get away from Jean but cuz I thought it was a smart idea." Luke blows some air, a faux sigh "It wasn't."

>>29450638
As they enter Luke responds with a dry tone of voice "We'a won'ta cause'a trouble'a for'a any'a'a" And then walks by them.
>>
>>29450632
"No, you wouldn't. Because why would you ask me a question when you could just poke me or Onyxia with that finger of yours and get the guaranteed truth instead? You're smart enough not to trust anything that comes out of my mouth, and I'm smart enough not to trust you. So, we need some kind of legitimate trade. Something tangible at stake, so we can both be sure we're not just spewing bullshit at each other."

[1d10] talking him down
>>
>>29450632
Nero sheathes the sword, ignoring Bulldozer as they continue inside.
>>29450638
"[We have no intention of starting anything during our time here. Can you tell us where Honey Bunch has-]" the king starts to say in Breezie, before seeing Honey coming back down.
>>29450684
"Well?" the crystal pony asks as he sees her make her descent.
>>
>>29450719
>>29450754
Honey hovers in the air above the two. Her eyes look a little red as if she was crying not too long ago, but she had a smile on her face. A calm and gentle one, not the kind she usually has when Crumple starts shooting.

"Oh heya Nero. And Luke. They...," she nods slightly as she keeps her smile, wiping her eyes a bit, "they're alla good. They wanta to meet you and maybe staya the night?"
When she asks, she sounded more like a kid pleading with a parent more than her usual 'give me x or I'll fucking shoot you' way.
>>
>>29450791
"We have some time before we need to move on, so there's no reason we can't stay a bit longer. Whether we can return tonight will depend on how the battle with Claw goes, but I can see no reason we shouldn't be able to."

"How are you feeling?"
>>
>>29450723
"Hahah!" Claw laughs, bellowing out of his own beak for once
>"I was hoping you'd have forgotten about that. It's true: I would most likely rather strap you two down to a dissection table and claw around your heads the old fashioned way to get what I want. Smart filly, you are."

He turns around, waving at his lab.
>"Well then, what would you suggest? I certainly have something you want. Safe passage out of my Dome. But what do you have to offer me? Or, to put it more precisely, what do you have that I cannot take for myself once the rest of the guard arrive?"

>>29450661
>"That is where you are wrong. This entire Dome, and every thing in it, is my weapon. Though, hmm-hmm, my staff IS a favorite of mine."
You pull yourself up back successfully to 5/2, pulling out the tool as Steel pulls against Claw's control.
>"Onyxia, I'm afraid you have a gross misunderstanding of the situation at hoof: Steel does not have a choice in the..."
Steel gives out a deep cry, shaking himself free of the golden glow as he pulls out of it like a veil, shaking his head and looking down at his hooves as Claw's eyes open.
>"...matter..."

>>29450723
>>29450661
Steel shakes free and rushes to your side as you manage to stand up, but you suddenly see two figures moving out of the shadows. Claw's staff strikes out at you from the catwalk again, but this time finds itself trapped by Southern's wires, writhing in them.
>Gigant acquired as a minion, two turns

Meanwhile, Echo pulls herself up over the catwalk, hanging over the side of it as starts making sounds like clicking locks and cell-bars slamming through her muzzle-mask at Steel and Onyxia, waves of pressure building on them as they feel invisible constraints around them
[1d10+2] Terrify
Steel swings his sword at her from below, firing off slices of air as he whispers to you, "The data, is it done?!"
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] Single, Ranged
>>
>>29450871
>>29450719
Twilight flattens her ears. "You... actually tried getting yourself into an animal shelter...? HOW."

>>29450719
The guard snorts, seemingly not picking up your clearn intention to mock their accent. "Wella thena we don'ta hava any problemsa. Do nota expecta too mucha for outsidersa, though. Do nota exactly geta, how youa say? 'Tourists'?"

>>29450754
The guard look on in surprise. ["Oh, you speak our language. That's... unexpected. Well, good then. I'm guessing you picked that up from the chieftain's daughter?"]

>>29450684
Gale looks down at himself, then at Rose, then to you. ["Well... are we, Honey? Are we... you know... like you remember? I-I don't know how I would tell."]

Rose almost grabs onto your hoof too hard as you make your way to leave, ["Wait!"] she says, almost scared for you to leave herside before she realizes herself, and gives a short calm breath. ["D-don't be gone long, okay?"] With a re-assuring hoof from your father, she lets your arm go to fly back down to greet with the others.

As you make touchdown with the others in the hub of the City, Twilight and Bulldozer look at you with a concerned look, the former stepping up first as the latter delays. "How'd it go?"
>>
>>29450871
Gigant stabs vertically through Claw's beak. [1d10+2]

Southern looks at Zygote on the operating table. "What did you say this foal's name was?"

[1d10+3] Trap on Onyxia
>>
>>29450791
Whoa Honey looks like she's been doing some major crying. I probably shouldn't point it out.
Luke thinks.

Lukewarm listens to Honey tentatively, but is totally weirded out by how she's talking now.
It was weird enough talking to her when she's a chick and not Crumple. But this shit needs to stop, really makes me feel uncomfortable, it's like I don't have the choice in the matter because your friend's girlfriend can bust out crying at any moment just because you'd rather stick around at the arcade and its holding up everything. Usually could just tell them to fuck off without you. But I can't be 'that guy' right now.
>staya the night?

Oh dear Celestia I can't. Not here. I'm surrounded by every side, every door, every bathroom. Creepy said never convort with the enemy. Now I'm expected sleep in their den. It just isn't right. How she can even ask me that?? she knows how I feel about fricken roaches. Okay I'll just sleep inside Crumple. No Noo everyone's gonna think I'm a total shithead I can't fucking do that. Fricken Honey bunch just reunited with her family, and oh Shiny sea to shiny sea she looks like she's gonna cry again. I need a dri- the Bar! If I can get shit-faced enough maybe I won't notice and I can peacefully black out through the night.

Luke has been giving you a thousand yard stare for quite some time now after your question. Before you finally bother to ask- "Is there a bar?"
>>
>>29450879
>'Tourists'?"
Lukewarm thumb flips a bit the guard's way and snaps his hooves at him in a classical cool guy finger bang gesture "Bingo, keep it up. There's more where that came from." Lukewarm is very aware equestrian currency means nothing in this era.

>>29450879
"Well I was in my apartment shooting spit wads at my cat Jean and next thing I know I'm covered from head to hoof in scratches. Staring at myself in the mirror I got the crazy idea. Now, I couldn't go to one of those domestic abuse hostels for estranged mares but spending a week or two in an animal sanctuary didn't sound too bad to me. Free meals and someone'd pick up after my horsepies. So I go on over there file the paperwork look them dead in the eye and when the clerk says this place is only for animals I say.." LukeWarm looks into Twilight's eyes, and with the voice of a man whose lost everything in his life and gone feral announces stoicly "I Am An Animal." and reverts to his regular tone "So they sit me down and tell me to wait. I hear the short siren of a cop cart, the one you hear when they want you to pull over for minor infracture. So I instinctively have a little terror attack. I look at the clerk at the desk and see her smirking. So I gallop over her desk, gallop past the back office, to the storage unit, through the processing clinic. I was looking for the actual sanctuary but apparently that place is in a separate district. I did get my two week stay though. There was a roomy pocket in the storage unit I'd sleep in and every night I'd steal food from the employee fridge. Just had to switch to being nocturnal. Got free food and a pony to pick up after my horsepies. Was pretty nice."
>>
>>29448666
Does cuckchan have an inbuilt die function, satan thread?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.