[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 104

File: All hail the Dong Ring.jpg (844KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
All hail the Dong Ring.jpg
844KB, 1280x905px
We pray to the Dong Ring for revitalization Edition

Previous thread: >>29418986

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
File: 1400782891608.jpg (98KB, 1389x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400782891608.jpg
98KB, 1389x720px
I want a dragoness to take care of me.
>>
>>29424443
>"Since our gaze did meet across from my throne, I knew you were the one,
>your beauty and grace unparalleled, it dwarfs my rising Sun.
>The curves of your body, the softness of your lips, how I long for the chance to touch,
>if I could spend each day worshipping in awe, I know you'd like it very much.
>Your soul is bright, your heart a delight, your smile a Godsend, it's true,
>each moment I have alone, anytime my thoughts drift away, I always am thinking of you.
>The baritone of your voice, each move that you make, it gives my body the shivers,
>and when I think of you above me, gazing down, it sends me all aquiver.
>I long to feel you, to touch and be touched, to let you do as you would with your hands,
>any decision I make, any motion I take, I find they all have you in my plans.
>I've pledged my life to my kingdom, yet for you, I'd pass on my Crown,
>move away for a simpler life, you and I, in a little old town.
>For you I'd do anything, please name it, to show you I really care,
>fame or solitude, luxuries or a simple life, I can be that kind of mare.
>And any others you desire, with how wonderous you are, I know they'd beg to be in our herd,
>whatever you want or need, I am eager to please, you have only to say the word.
>This poem is so hard, when I think of you, my heart flutters like the wings of a dove,
>but if you give me a chance, and let me hold you close, I think you too could fall in love."
>>
>>29434782
>At least that's what you had planned on saying the next time you'd meet Nonny.
>Instead you find yourself giggling and snorting like a schoolfilly and blushing up a storm.
>"Well if you thought Nonnys was good Princess, ahem... A unicorn and a pega-"
"Yes yes Twilight that's very good, please fetch us some more tea."
>You usher your student away without looking.
>How could you possibly look away, or hear her in the first place, when this mighty mountain of a... Man, yes, man, has captured your very heart with but a glance and a charming sentence.
>How could you even notice the five of Twilights friends and your sister Luna all sat with you, when you're suffering from a tunnel vision of love.
>"And then I says, 'Hey baby, you're pretty, I'm pretty, why don't we take this back to your place and stare at each other."
>Instantly you find yourself giggling like silly, running out of breath until you're wheezing.
>"Really sister I expected better, this is pathetic." You ignore her, and don't bring up that shrine to Nonny you saw in her wardrobe.
>How could you possibly have been so lucky to have this hunk dropped through the universe and delivered straight to you.
>And how could you have been so unlucky as to have so many jealous noble colts cry out that this new species should be taken to Twilight, the Princess of friendship, so that his wild, untamed ways could be civilised.
>It's not his fault a party of school-fillies were taking a tour of the castle when he elected to show off his tiger print underwear!
>>
>>29434783
>You never should have allowed colts to own titles, ungrateful bastards.
"So, my sweet Nonny..."
>You can't help but blush at the thrill you get at calling him yours.
"Are you typical for the males of your species?"
>"Ha! Typical? No-ones as sassy..." He stands up from his seat, spinning back, his powerful musky scent bathing you all.
>Luna is already struggling to stop her eyes from rolling back.
>Who's pathetic now sister?
>Twilight races into the room, and comes skittering to a stop. Seems she's learnt that these displays can happen at any time.
>"Studly?" He swings that huge slab of a muscled arm around, the revving of some heavy machine roaring up in the background, before he tenses his arm, a huge boulder of strength rising up.
>"Boom!" All your heads lurch back an inch or two, as if you all just felt the power exploding from that globe of rounded muscle.
>"Check the pecs." He spins back towards the table you were all seated at, his torso suddenly bare.
>"He ha hoo!" With each flex, his chest muscles contract to his will, and you all feel an accompanying jolt of pleasure shoot through you each time.
>It quickly becomes unbearable as you gaze upon his magnificence, but you keep hold of the moan that wants to shriek forth from your lips as your whole body is attacked with pleasure.
>You can barely keep your head from slamming into the table, your body suddenly feeling so weak from your release.
>>
File: 1486420334810.gif (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486420334810.gif
25KB, 500x500px
>>29434782
please tell me someone is archiving all of these
>>
>>29434792
>He of course doesn't know what you've all just done.
>Just like his muscles, he's deliciously dense.
>Not in a bad way of course, you know he must have a brilliant mind, a poets heart, a lovers embrace... He's perfect...
>He's just innocent is all. Like the freshly driven snow...
>It takes you all a few minutes, while the oblivious, gorgeous Nonny at some point put his clothing back on.
>A shame, but how could you even concentrate without it? His species must have designed it to contain his studliness, even if it does seem like a crime to do so.
"Ah, y-yes... Such a statuesque form could not just be, typical... And what of the females of your species, what are they like?"
>"Hoooooooooo momma, everything about them just drives me WILD!"
>Of course he'd have such love for the opposite sex. Such passion, such desire. He wouldn't care about their titles, what they own..
>They wouldn't have to woo him, have to put on a show..
>He'd love them for them, he'd love them down to the very essence of their being.
>"The hair, the lips, the legs, the hips, everywhere Nonny goes, Nonny sees babes of all shapes and sizes, and Nonny's got enough love for them all."
>>
>>29434804
>You smile dreamily towards him while backing up slightly from the table, giving yourself room.
"And, what of mares... What of the mares in our world..."
>You sway your head back and forth, your illustrious mane following, whipping wildly before you stay still, your ethereal mane flowing everywhere.
>Your body is turned to the side, allowing him a full profile view with your neck high while you look to him.
>You dip your slender stomach low, arching your back to make your huge round flank jutt out as far as it can, while exposing your heavy teats, usually hidden by your thick shapely thighs.
>You raise your wings up high, freshly preened as your chest puffs out in front of you, your soft fluffy tuft ever so inviting.
>You press your hooves firmly into the ground in front and behind you, making your legs look as long as possible, stretching your body, showing off every curve you have to give.
>You flutter your long eyelashes towards him, eyes sparkling.
>You lick your plump pouty lips, making them shine with moisture as you gaze at him with a longing you wouldn't know was possible were it not for him.
>You may have completely forgotten the poem, but you weren't going to clit this up.
"Do you think of us in the same way?"

>>29434800 I'll make a pastebin after this.
>>
>>29434808
>"Nope!"
>You fall over yourself and soon collide with the table, flipping it upside down and getting tea over everyone.
>You scramble to your hooves, backing up.
>Usually you'd be mortified at spilling a drink on a colt, especially the prettiest colt in all of existence, but instead you stare at him in horror.
>It feels like he just stabbed you in the heart.
>Your entire life felt like it had led to that moment, the moment where you'd confess your love to your soulmate and live happily ever after.
>He sits there with a perplexed look on his beautiful face, one eyebrow raised, as you try not to let the insult completely destroy you.
>It wasn't meant in spite.
>And it wasn't really aimed at you...
>But all of pony kind.....
>Wait, he doesn't find any mare appealing, at all?
>Realisation dawns on you, and with tears in your eyes you rush towards the kitchen, throwing Twilight along with your magic.
>There you find Spike, preparing the food you'd all be eating.
>Good old Spike, at least he knows his place, bastard nobles.
>>
>>29434800
It's being archived under [Nonny Bravo in RGRE] anon, rest easy.

>>29434808
If you decide to trip as well, send TasteTheNon your gmail address and you can update your Google Doc entry.
My email is [email protected]
>>
>>29434811
>You plop Twilight down in front of you.
"Twilight, from this day forth until otherwise noted, you are no longer to go on friendship quests, or write me friendship reports."
>"Wh-what, but friendship is the most important thing in Equestria!"
"Not any more it isn't, this is a much higher calling. Your mission is now to help Nonny get over this species barrier he has, to have him find ponies desirable. I expect reports from you and your friends whenever you overcome a hurdle. I must make him mine Twilight, I MUST win his heart."
>Twilight nervously looks left and right, struggling as she too seems to have just had her whole life, her purpose, ripped away from her.
>"But... Friendship... But... I... I understand that it's a grand goal to work towards, but-"
"You will be the first mare after Luna to join our herd."
>"You can count on me Princess!" She salutes, pushing her tuft out in front of her.
>You let out a sigh of relief as you wander back out, to see Luna cuddling with Nonny, sat in his lap, running her tongue along his neck, the highest she can reach from this position.
>She visibly shivers from his undoubtedly delicious taste, her horn alight, the other girls pounding at a ghostly blue, twinkling shield that surrounds them.
"Luna get off him!"
>"He has tea on him sister, I am BEING POLITE!"
>You drag Luna away to the chariot waiting outside, you can't be around Nonny right now, it would hurt too much.
>As you're both being flown back to Canterlot, during the frustrated silence, you turn to her, relenting.
"Okay, what did you get?"
>She smiles as she raises up a long, thick golden lock of his mane. "Score right?"
>>
does RGRE still REE at batponies that aren't written by eph?
>>
>>29434888
Just write it and post, you'll know when it's the whole thread.
>>
>>29434815
http://pastebin.com/u/CaptainAnonymous

The other stuff which I've yet to finish is highly sexual once it gets into it.

Bye for now.
>>
File: 1472767515528.jpg (144KB, 881x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472767515528.jpg
144KB, 881x1280px
>>29434888
No? Why would we? It was just one autist, anon. He shits up every thread that has bats in it.
>>
>>29434888
Anon, it's probably the same faggot that ree's at the discord chat that ree's at bat pones. Ignore him, he's just a tard. He's going to ree at this post too.
>>
>>29434792
Nonny Bravo can make mares have long range orgasms, Luna uses him as the single greatest weapon of war the world has ever seen, all the countries get together to try and get his attention.
>>
>>29434815
Well...at least Sunbutt doesn't waste any time.
>>
File: mlfw3651_medium.png (118KB, 373x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3651_medium.png
118KB, 373x640px
>>29434888
RGRE REEEEs at ponies that ARE written by Eph so...

But that's part of the fun. Post it, if ya got it.
>>
>>29434953
Just to clarify, the guy that rees at discord chat is separate to the guy that rees at batsmares, that's a completely different faggot.
>>29434987
POST MOAR FUCKER, QUIT PLAYING AROUND!
>>
>>29434977
>"Look at all these ponies and bird-thingies out here in the field."
>"They're all staring at me. Must be waiting for me to do something."
>His eyes narrow behind the sunglasses
>"Just as I suspected. Nonny Bravo always delivers the best, and they won't be disappointed!"
>"Hoo! Ha! Ho!"
>>
>>29434992
Proofing guys are going through gamer pony stuff. It'll be up within 24 hours. S'like 4K or so.
>>
>>29434997
>"And in other news mass flooding from the recent wars has forced the minotaur's to leave their country on the southern border and are moving north."
>>
>>29434987
i want to, but i'm ~450 lines into an uglyanon story and I'm still kinda establishing his arrival and treatment by the ponies there. just asking for planning purposes.
>>
File: This faggort.png (715KB, 1261x1024px) Image search: [Google]
This faggort.png
715KB, 1261x1024px
What does RGRE think of pic related?
>>
>>29435018
Typical stallion. You overdose on eyeliner onvw and you might as well take the whole damn world with you.

Just wipe it off damn it.
>>
>>29435018
Some attention whore colt playing edgy special dressup time at the con, bucking fake ass colts.
>>
>>29435018
this isn't a donut steel from that faggot kudzuhaiku, is it? this stinks of his input
>>
i can't help but think anon would try using this kind of action
derpibooru.org/523041
to make ponies' private bits "talk" and the mares just letting him do it, happy to just have him paying their bodies any kind of intimate attention, no matter how silly.
>>
>>29435018
he'd be a good character in a green of a stallion that takes himself too seriously and is cringey af, but none of the mares call him on it.

that or a self-styled vigilante pony who comes to the rescue of the stallions and mares of ponyville and slay Anon, all to protect the inhabitants' innocence.
>>
>>29434815
I really hate to do this but moar.
>>
>>29435018
>Get send to RGREquestria.
>Inb4 REEEEE
>Get transformed into a bad OC while you're at it.
>You are now Kagome in every teen girl's Inuyasha fanfic ever.
>That is to say, you're loaded down with dumb powers and everyone the opposite gender wants to fuck you.
>Need to find a way back to your real body, and ASAP.
>>
>>29435018
>Lurk moar and post in a different retard's "I was gone and came back, spoonfeed me" thread
>>
File: Wiggle eyebrow.gif (1MB, 343x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wiggle eyebrow.gif
1MB, 343x512px
>>29434808
>I'll make a pastebin after this.
I liked it.
>>
File: 1486418554640.png (156KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1486418554640.png
156KB, 299x299px
>>29434915
I'm glad you did.
>>
>>29435069
Nah, that's just new villain from official comic that have way too big chances of appearing in season 7 and becoming canon, nothing important

>>29435045
>>29435055
>>29435237
Mix all these into one, villain threated as "colty" and not serious by nearly everyone sounds fun
>>
Prompt collection has been updated.

http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
>>she raises up a long, thick golden lock
lel kek
>>
>>29435018
My favourite anime
>>
>>29434611
>>29434624

I'll leave the brunt of the excuses at home and just say that I've been kept busy lately. Busy, but still trying to keep myself in the loop.

You know, I actually unlisted that 'Colts don't do that' story so that I could have a place for writepals to critique it and give me a little guidance as to how I could end it tidily (as I had NO clue how to do so on my own.) I actually added a fair bit more content to it after I unlisted it for that very reason. The possibility that someone had saved the link for quick viewing was so far out of my mind that I totally forgot it was possible. I'm actually kinda' touched. I guess that's more than worth getting a sekret look into my unpublished update. I suppose I'll just relist it and finish it up when I can. There isn't that much more I plan to add to it if I'm honest, but I'll be putting the finishes touches on it nonetheless, along with another shortie that I didn't conclude. .
>>
>Anon is is brought to Equestria
>There's a bit of miscommunication however; upon arrival they also turn him into a stallion
>It'll take some time for them to undue the spell, so he has to live as a stallion for a while
>Meanwhile, Anon has to fight against his new pussy stallion hormones as he tries to live out his dream of fucking ponies
>>
>>29435885
on one hand its a good idea and sounds interesting but on the other hand i dont want tards to shit up the place again.
>>
>>29434815
I fucking love it!
>>
I fucking broke my Xbox controller while spamming the right trigger in the For Honor beta, so I'll be writing and posting the finale to the Flurry green later today.

On a side note, >>29434815, I fucking love what you're doing. Please keep it up
>>
>>29435532
>new villain from official comic
Really? I had some of my WIP pony game villains turned into concept art some time ago and now I'm not sure if I should just deleted the pictures.
>>
>>29435885

Having to sort of act like a woman sounds like a small price to pay for some horse pussy.
>>
>>29435532
>>29436267
so the show is just devolving into fanfiction now?

at least I'll always have my greens.
>>
>>29436281
They just stated that this particular comic will be tied up to season 7 and only thing that they "teasered" from it (and kinda even proudly) is him, Shadowlock, and plot of comic fully based on Twi vs him. Not much stuff to guess about "what exactly will be tied up with season 7 in comic"

That's what they say every season

>>29436220
On the one side ouch, that's harsh, on the other yay, finale!
>>
>>29436273
It's not just acting girly though. When mares hit on him or make sexual comments about him, he can't help but feel offended or objectified. His coltish brain is swimming in hormones, and he can't help but feel that it has to be special, that he needs to find 'the one'. That mare that will be his wither to cry on, his rock. The one that understands him and appreciates him. Someone to hold and cherish him, make him feel like a prince. All of this makes his penis incredibly uncooperative when he's trying to get some strange.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 450x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 450x820px
>>29434815
Moar
>>
>>29436220
>You stop to think about that for a second
>Just you and Flurry? No forced shit?
"Hmm.."
>You know what? It beats living in the woods.
>Sure it was okay, but you missed civilization
"Fine. But I need to grab something first.."
>>
>>29436409
>"Oh, Prince Anonymous! I heard you were coming! He's right this way, please follow me!"
>You and Flurry were still technically married, but you could walk out of it if you so desired
>It's been a few days since you left the Crystal Mountains with her
>The two of you had moved to Ponyville to avoid the influences of Flurry's parents, and so far it's been pretty comfy
>Everypony was nice to you and Flurry, and you were nice back
>But you had a letter to deliver.
>"Anon, you sure you don't want me to come with you?"
>Flurry's got that worried, protective look in her eyes again, but you need to deliver this by yourself
"Sorry honey, but no."
>She nods, and you follow the yellow pegasus mare with the pink mane behind her cottage to the spot where all her animals hang out
>Some of the smaller ones, like a squirrel and some birds, are playing with a white rabbit
>And off to the side, you can see a bear
>He's sounds asleep, but the yellow mare flies over to him
>"Harry, you've got a visitor! He's here to give you something."
>Harry yawns, and sits up from his sleeping positon
>He looks uninterested, but he seems to respect this yellow mare enough to listen to her
"Hey man, I've got this letter for you."
>You take the carefully folded note from your pocket, and hold it out to him
>He raises one of his hairy eyebrows, and takes the letter
>He quickly grabs a pair of reading glasses in a the grass next to him
>His face lights up when he sees who it's from, but as he reads more, his expression becomes more and more somber
>By the end, a tear is rolling down his cheek, and soon enough he's full on crying
>"There there, Harry, it's okay.."
>The yellow mare tries to console him, but he's absolutely saddened by the news you've brought him
>He makes a gesture to her, and she rushes to her cottage and quickly returns with a sheet of paper and a pen
>He writes through his sniffling and crying, then holds up the paper so you can see it
>"Thank you."
>>
>>29436415
>You left the cottage with a heavy heart, and Flurry by your side
>The two of you went to have dinner, and left the restaurant pretty late
>You were glad you had someone like Flurry
>And you could tell she was glad she had someone like you
>You arrive at your humble home at the edge of town, and with the both of you being tired, you get ready for bed
>It was a nice house, not too big and not too small
>Perfect for you and Flurry
>You nuzzle up against each other under the bedsheets, just laying in silence with eachother's comforting warmth
>"Anon?"
"Hmm?"
>"I love you."
>You pause to think for a moment, but there's only one thing you can (and want) to say
"I love you too, Flurry."
>And with that said, the two of you drift off to sleep, lost in eachother's embraces.
>>
>>29436424
Welp, that's all, feedback is always nice because I suck at endings and I know it . Here's the finished pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/cRBn1ihu

Anyone have any idea what I should work on next?
>>
>>29436430
Ya, do /fit/ Anon.
>>
File: based.gif (445KB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
based.gif
445KB, 500x185px
>>29436415
>>29436430
my fucking heart can't take it, you gave me feels for a bear OG a fucking bear, bravo good sir
>>
>>29436454
Thanks man

>>29436440
/fit/? Like the board, or do you mean fit ponies and Anon? Isn't Nonny Bravo already doing a pretty good job at /fit/ Anon?
>>
>>29436281
>now
>>
>>29436491
How does it go again?… Oh yeah:

>Ponies arouse to Anon's Physique
>>
>>29434915
>Cap is here
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>29436652
>Sombra is what ponies use as an example of why stallions shouldn't be in power
>Even the greatest should stick to easy things like minding the home, the foals, and perhaps studying, like starswirl.
>>
>>29434815
>>29434915
>double 15
Damm son.
>>
File: cc6c9468ddd8795b71d27dad30dae336.jpg (150KB, 1084x737px) Image search: [Google]
cc6c9468ddd8795b71d27dad30dae336.jpg
150KB, 1084x737px
Have some gamerpon, guys. It's a much more casual project and it shows, but I think it's still fun.

--

>Be Gamerpon.
>Your stomach felt like it was doing flips as you walked the convention center’s merch floor, taking constant, nervous sips from your Dr Pony.
>Somewhere among all these virgin mares and slutty cosplaying colts was your dps partner.
>Who happened to be a guy.
>I mean… no big deal really.
>He was just a friend.
>An internet friend.
>Your ears go back and you groan.
>Oh, who were you kidding.
>You had a huge crush on him at this point.
>It went from ‘oooh, colt on the interwebs?’ to really enjoying spending time together, whether that be in game or just chatting.
>At some point you started sharing most of your game time and neither of you liked hitting competitive mode without the other.
>Anon wanted to someday go pro ever since he found out Equestria had a huge E-league, and by Luna, he could do it.
>Apparently where he grew up, it wasn’t nearly as big.
>He said Equestria took it nearly as serious as Koh-Ree-Hah.
>You were sure he was just mispronouncing Cowrea, but it was cute so you weren’t going to stop him.
>>
>>29436763
>Gamerpon
Yis
>>
>>29436763
>You blink and pause amidst the throng of ponies.
>Odd that he mispronounced it actually.
>You would have figured with how he played, he must have been from Crowrea.
>Would that make him a bull instead of a colt?
>You hadn’t even considered it before now.
>No, can’t be...
>He talked and acted like a typical Equestrian mare if anything.
>But he was too strange to be a native.
>Anon didn’t get some things about herd courting, and didn’t swear on Goddess Luna, but he knew some of the history of the mane six.
>Way too rough and tumble to be a pony colt though.
>What if he were a dragon colt?
>Your tail twitched involuntarily.
>Ooh...
>You’d read predator x prey neighponese stories before.
>They even sold a few here in the adult section.
>Would he pin you to a bed and lick his lips if he got you alone?
>Ugh, what the heck were you thinking.
>You shake the thoughts from your head and clear your throat.
>Sun, all the eye candy at cons always revved your engine.
>You’d have to rub one out tonight for sure.
>Maybe you’ll pick up a few volumes of that new vine monster blu ray.
>Ooh, or maybe something real raunchy—[Spoiler]Monogamy[/Spoiler]

>You turned quickly and bumped into someone, causing you to spill a bit of dark sticky soda onto your tuft.
>Mother of—!

“Hey, watch where you’re going, you stupid bitc—”
>Your eyes widened and the words died in your throat.
>Right in front of your snout was the crotch of some strange bipedal creature.
>And were they certainly no bitch.
>You craned your neck back and your eyes traced over it’s form, taking particular note of how much clothing it had on.
[Spoiler]>L-Lewd.[/Spoiler]
>The creature wore boots with jingling spurs, crotchless chaps over jeans, an armor chest piece, a cloak draped over its left side and a cowboy hat lined with bullet shells.
>You dropped your drink.
>>
>>29436767
>Oh my Luna…
>Rule63 McColt cosplay.
>But not just that!
>He was a human!
>You’d heard a handful of humans lived in Equestria, but you thought that was just a bunch of nonsense spread around by mares who liked neighponese human x mare content, and couldn’t handle the fact their husbando was a fairytale.
>Goddamn /mlh/
>Yet there he was, in all his kinky-cute glory.
>Your wings betrayed you as they steadily rose.

>He tilted his head at you.
>“Oh sorry, I sometimes bump into you guys if I’m not watching right in front of me. I’m looking for a friend and I guess I wasn’t paying enough attention.”

>Your mouth dropped as you recognized his voice.
“A-Anon01!?”

>He blinked then recognition dawned on his face.
>“Oh, wow, that’s lucky. I didn’t know how I’d find you without knowing what you looked like. How’s it hanging, DickVice?”

>Some of the mares gave you some strange looks and you gave a nervous laugh.
“Uh, just call me Table Flip.”

>He gave an adorable little snort and laughed.
>“Suits you.”

“Y-Yeah so!”
>You puffed up your cheeks and crossed your hooves over your chest.
“I wouldn’t get mad if our teammates didn’t play like retarded triple amputees.”
>You blush.
>Way to prove his point, Flip
“A-Anyways, what’s your real name? I mean… Y-You don’t have to tell me or anything. I could care less and stuff but if you want, ya know...”

>“Anonymous Incognito. Just like my screenname,” he said with a smile as he reached down and ruffled your mane.
>You grumbled and gave him a look that said ‘I’ll bite you if you keep that up’ but your heart sank when he pulled his hand away.
>“So I heard there was a PC arcade set up. I want to try RainbowStrike:Siege and see if it’s what I think it is. Now where do you think they have it set up?”
>Anon straightened up and looked over the heads of the crowd, trying to spot a good exit.
>>
>>29436769
>Meanwhile you couldn’t help but take in his masculine scent.
>With all those clothes on in a thick crowd, he had the tiniest bit of musk mixed with all the mares that had likely tried to subtly rub on him in tight crowds.
>After wading through crowds of dusty mares, just being near him was like breathing in pure sex.
>You bit your lip as you pawed the ground.
>Luna above, what you’d give to see him in those chaps without the jeans under them.

>You let out a small eep and folded your tail over your hindquarters as you felt a wetness dripping down your inner thigh.
>It’s not your fault, really.
>This dry spell was killing you is all.
>You paused and tilted your head.
>Actually your whole life was a dry spell.
>...
>Which of course was why you were eye fucking your cute-as-tartarus gamebuddy while he wasn’t looking.
>You weren’t a degenerate or anything.
>NOPE.
>This was just an extreme circumstance.
>You could totes sit here and be a gentlemare… with his crotch at eye level, covered by layers of lewd-ass clothing, and not think about how much you’d like to feel HIS caduceus staff fill you up to cap with a hot healing stream.
>N-No problemo.
>I mean really it was Anon’s fault for wearing something so Celestia damned hot and being blind and innocent like usual about it.
>Any other colt would be whoring it up with photos or at least be on their guard around a mare a bit more.
>Not Anon though.
>Poor guy was pure as freshly driven snow.
>It didn’t even register with him, when mares flirted with him in game.
>>
>>29434915
Wait a second...you wrote the Hunter Anon story for the Slave thread so long ago? Is there any chance for a sequel?
>>
>>29436775
>“Oh, I think it’s over there!” Anon said pointing toward an area with a security guard checking IDs
>He grabbed you and you let out a small sound of surprise as he put you up on his shoulders.
>You gulp, hoping he doesn’t feel any dampness on his neck as you grip your forehooves around his forehead.
>The two begin to part through a sea of virgins and cosplay whores.
>Several mares gave his crotch a few too-long glances before you cleared your throat and glared at them.
>Most looked up at you and flinched while others scrunched and turned away.
>Thas right fillies, look away!
>For the most part, his sheer presence parted a path and you get there faster than you could have hoped alone.
>Dang… you should ride sexy humans more often.
>Th-That's what he said
>The mino guard checked IDs and you found yourself headed into a wing with game rooms.

>“Whoa… they have way more than I thought.” Anon said as he looked around. “Is that… oh my God, they have a room for Magic: The Gather—wait... that says Magic:The Galloping. Ugh, that’s so painful, but still! You guys have my favorite card game.”

>You quirked an eyebrow at that.
“You play? Did you buy like a duel deck or something?”

“I’ve bought them but I usually purchase singles and play a bunch of different colors. Blue’s my favorite.”

>You smirk.
>”Pfff, Blue? Why not play a real color with some power behind it. RDW is called Red Deck Wins for a reason. Burn spells for days.”

>He laughed and starts down the game hall.
“We’ll see how invincible your precious RDW is later. If you guys have some of the same cards that i used to play with, I may give you a run for your money. For now I want to see about that arcade.”

>”Bring it on anytime, scrub. Just don’t cry when you lose on turn four!”

>”Oh I’m DEFINITELY going to have to introduce you to my “No” deck.”
>>
>>29436780
>The two of you banter as you walk on, picking up a few stares from mares as you go.
>After a minute you realize they aren’t just checking out Anon—they’re looking at both of you.
>Your gaze scanned across the crowd, skittish mares stealing glances at him then you before heading off into the mass of ponies.
>Were they... jealous?

>You noticed a mare with camera look over at Anon, then to you before fidgeting with her gear for a moment and heading toward another sluttily dressed, posing colt.
>Oh, you get it now.
>Anon would have gotten tons of photo requests by thirsty sunhat tippers by now.
>But you looked like a couple so most of them were afraid to ask or flirt with your husbando.

>A smirk forms across your lips and you puff your chest out a bit, spreading your tuft.
>Is this what being an alpha feels like?
>Imagine that… you and Anon, together...
>You frowned and looked down at your meager chest tuft and ran a hoof through it a few times to fluff it up a bit.
>Really wasn’t much honestly and still had a bit of soda stuck to it.
>Beyond your tuft, you were on the small side, your hips were a bit wide, and your gaming lifestyle had left you with a bit of cushion in your flank and thighs.
>You sighed.
>No colts went for mares like that.
>Maybe you should diet a bit… cut out the Mountain Dew and Doritos or something.
>It was too late now though, since you’d only get to see Anon for a few more days.
>Dammit, why couldn’t you just have slim flanks like mares in those movies.

>You’re broken from your thoughts as your forehead hits the top of a doorframe with a clunk.
“Ow—!”

>”Oh my gosh, I’m sorry Flip, are you okay?” Anon said, quickly ducking down and standing you on the floor in front of him.

>You fought back tears forming at the corners of your eyes and cleared your throat.
“Pff, th-that was nothing.”

>“Uh… you sure about that? You look like you’re going to cry.”
>>
>>29436787
“N-Nope,” you said, voice cracking a bit.

>He gave you a smug grin then scooped you up and leaned you against his chest with your head looking over his shoulder.
>Before you could protest, he ran his hand along your back and headed toward a set of machines.
>S-Stupid Anon… he would go full Dad-mode on you.
>Meanwhile you felt the stare of every mare in the room, some likely disgusted by a colt carrying his supposed marefriend, but you caught others that looked jealous.
>The sense of pride from earlier soured as you realized how you looked like a foal.

“Anon, l-let me down please. I’m fine and this is sorta not okay.”
>He gently lay you down in a seat next to him at two machines and you looked up at his puzzled expression.

>”Is this one of those pony taboos?”

>You fidgeted with your hooves.
“Sorta. I just... nevermind, let’s just play a game already.”

>Anon stared at you for a moment, then turned and put his paycard information as you got yours from your pack.
>After logging in, a giant library of titles met your gaze and your eyes lit up.
>Holy bugbears, this was like a candy store for mares like you.
>One catches your eye immediately and you gasp.

“Ooh! They have the new Kuddly Instinct. That game is brutal.”

>Anon furrowed his brow and his mouth worked for a moment.
>“Doesn’t sound like a game one would call brutal... Is it a fighting game by any chance?”

“Yeah, how’d you know? I didn’t take you for a KI fan.”

>”I’m not. Technically I’ve never heard of it, but let’s just say I had a hunch from the name. You want to give it a go?”

“Weren’t you going to play RainbowStrike? Besides I thought you didn’t like fighting games.”

>”I don’t HATE them. I just think they take too long to learn. But I’d rather play something together.”
>>
>>29436779
>sequel
>slave
No. No. No.
>>
>>29436794
>You blinked and your hoof stopped mid click.
>A warm tickly feeling welled up in your chest and your tail wagged a bit.
>D-Darnit, Anon, why’d you have to go and say something like that.
>You found yourself stealing a glance over at him.

>He’d already loaded up the game and was busy studying the control map.
>Anon glanced down at the pony gamepad, frowned, then looked back the diagram again, scrunching his nose in frustration.
>Holy tartarus, you couldn’t handle that level of cute right now!
>He flicked his gaze over to you, almost making you jump out of your seat.
>”Oh, sorry. Were you waiting on me?”

“No, I was just looking,” you said, and your eyes widened to dinner plates.
“I MEAN YES. ACTUALLY NO. Er, just…”
>Think you dummy!
>You took a deep breath and blurted the first thing that came to mind.
“Connect to me and let’s throw down, bitch!”

>Anon stared at you for several agonizing seconds, as you screamed internally
>It felt like your stomach dropped out the moment you realize what you just said.
>Oh dear goddess Luna… please kill me.

>Finally he shrugged and looked to the control map
>“Sure. I guess I have it down well enough. Give me a few pointers as I go and I’ll probably figure things out.”

>Oh… yeah, that’s right!
>Even if you were a total dork, you’d look cool if you helped Anon learn.
>That happened… almost never, but the few times he’d played healer, you gave him some tips and he was really thankful.
>You lock in your character and stifle and excited squeal.
>This was gonna to be great.

--
>>
>>29436800
>This was not how you pictured playing Kuddly Instinct with Anon would go.
>What you had in your head was something like that classic ‘help the colt learn to putt’ thing where the mare got to hold their stallion on a casual date, but this was… not that.
>And it wasn’t because vidya worked completely different and trying to do that with Anon’s size was borderline impossible.
>It was something else entirely.

>Given Anon was… Anon, he seemed to attract awkward mares like shit attracts flies.
>Behind you stood about five different mares all giving him pointers and telling him all about the mechanics while cheering him on against you.
>Meanwhile you’d discovered Anon was total balsa tier at KI.
>His timing and reactions were incredible and he had the controls down well enough for a first timer, but he just couldn’t seem to grasp the mechanics.
>He constantly whiffed heavy moves right in front of you, and couldn’t seem to combo for his life.
>You’d even gotten a few perfects in by blocking and punishing his long recovery attacks.
>Joking around with him over it earned you some withering glares from the mares and you’d since let him get at least a few hits in per match.
>Even let him win one to get them to shut the heck up already, but Anon firmly told you to knock it off right after.
>That made you feel pretty crappy.

>Few things got Anon rustled but he hated when people gave him an easy win.
>May Luna spare the next mare who throws a fight expecting him to be thankful for such a gentlemarely gesture.
>The way he saw it, he wasn’t going to get better if you didn’t play right.
>So play right you did, for all twenty rounds.
>>
>>29436810
>Anon finally slapped his head on the desk.
>He placed the controller next to his head and let out a groan.

“Anon, you okay?” you said fidgeting with your hooves near your chest.

>”Yeah just… give me a second. It’s been a long time since I got my butt fucked so hard.”

>The mares behind scrunched at his word choice, some blushing and flicking their tails.
>One of them said ‘you can do that to me if you want’ under their breath.
>You thought about socking them in the face but it didn’t look like Anon heard it.
>No need to draw his attention to the remark.

>”Come on, you did okay, colt. Chin up,” one said nudging his shoulder.

>You puffed up your cheeks.
>Hey! Cheering up Anon after a loss was your job!
>As you got up and glared at the mare, a pony behind you at another station spoke up.

>>“Let it go, you white knights. S’just a typical gae-mer colt here to get attention.”

>You whirled around, fire in your eyes, teeth bared.
>Who the fuck just said that about your husbando?!
>Who’s the slimy little capitalist shit twinkle-toed clit sucker who just signed her own death warrant?

>Your eyes fell on a Yellow coated mare with an off-white mane, slouching in her seat and lazily disarming a bomb before her character got popped in the head.
>She scoffed and clicked on her mic as the ‘round lost’ screen appeared.
>>”Can only carry so hard, kiddies. You guys are the reason the genepool needs a lifeguard.”
>Mic symbols flashed onscreen from the other players as they yelled at her over coms.

>The mare sitting next to her, a blue and green pegasus logged out and gave a snort.
>>>“Shit game. Shit team. Let’s get ready for the tournament already.”
>>
>>29436814
>They both turned to you and the first sneered when she saw your expression.
>>“Oh what? Little Knighty mare gonna defend her village saddle’s honor? Tell me I’m being a meanie? If I were you I’d let it go. It’s better to let people think you’re an idiot than open your mouth and prove it.”

>Your nostrils flared
>OH IT’S ON, FILLY.
>A growl rose in your throat and you marched right up to the first dumb bitch, ready to give her a haymaker before a pair of hands wrapped around your barrel and pulled you up.
>You squirmed against Anons chest, partially to get him to let go, partially from embarrassment for getting lifted so easily by a colt.

“GUh! Non, lemme go. She’s asking for it! How are you not mad when she talks to you that way?” you said, your voice filled with ire.

>“Flip, chill out. We’ll get kicked out of the con,” Anon said.

>>”Listen to the colt, Flippy,” the first mare said, smirking at you. “Because I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you.”

>REEEEEEEEEEEE.
>DEATH—THIS MARE WISHED FOR DEATH!
>You writhed and growled as you fought to get free from Anon, but his grip was too strong.
>Jeez, what did they feed this stallion?
>>
>>29436798
It wasn't that much a slave story so much as roommates for what is essentially, Chris Redfield the Anon.
>>
>>29436779
>Hunter Anon
>Slave thread
The fuck
>>
OH SHIT EPH

ITS HERE
>>
>>29436823
Alright, that's about all the horse words I have for now. This isn't a story that I think I'll organize clean endpoints for. It'll just update whenever.

Forgot to put the pastelink
http://pastebin.com/jEsyxxpw

Let me know if you like this sort of content, guys.

>>29436825
>>29436830
>>29436779
It's not the same writer even though it seems so at first glance. I don't think that guy is around or ever coming back.
>>
>>29436840
Well....shit. The Smut that guy wrote was great. Oh well, thanks for the update Eph.
>>
>>29436767
SOILED THE SPOILER
>>
>>29436775
>>This dry spell was killing you is all.
>>You paused and tilted your head.
>>Actually your whole life was a dry spell.
kek
>>
>>29436779
Not a sequel, but a continuation. What's up there now is slightly revised. My computer died when I was participating in those threads and I gave up for a long time.

I've been writing more, just not posting.

And with what I have planned for it it doesn't really fit anywhere anymore.

>>29436840
And no, it is me.
>>
arctic
>>
>>29436991
I figured it out. Myself and several others are getting confused with Selene the Huntress by HunterAnon.

http://pastebin.com/FpSg9TBv
>>
>>29436991
just identify some elements in the story that will fit into a general thread. don't mind the anons REEEing about it not being specific enough or centering enough on their thread theme.
>>
>>29436823
Good lord this mare is adorable.
>>29436991
>Not a sequel, but a continuation
MY DICK IS READY! That Twilight blowjob scene was the hottest and funniest thing I read there. When and where can I read it, also why didn't you just update the pastebin without posting it? I would have loved to read more big booty mares getting railed by their roommate, oh, and the cop. Poor mildrid, I wonder if her medical bills are paid for with all the beatings.
>>
>>29437029
Well the thing is I made it so loving and gentle to counteract all the abuse in those threads, but it quickly just became like this Anon said. >>29436825 So it more just resembles the Ponies on Earth threads.

And where I'm planning to take it, it'll become Equestria Girls for a long while.
>>
>>29437034
lol, that's amazing that you actually remember it.

It's all here. http://pastebin.com/u/CaptainAnonymous

I want to write a lot more before I begin posting, and figuring out where I should post it to, so there won't be even more enormous gaps between updates.
>>
>>29437046
I for one would be completely fine with that, in fact its why I wanted more of it in the first place.>>29437059
I reread the story every once in awhile. Fucking ponies into a cumsoaked puddle is hot as shit. Just post after the cop moonwalks out of the building and Twilight cleans her face after her snack.
>>
>>29437059
If you cant keep up with regular posting to start your own thread, I think it could be spun to be RGRE enough to do well here, what with the starry eyed mares getting their dream stallion and all that. If your not posting it here though, do me a favor and post a link to whatever thread you make for it.
>>
>>29436823
She's a cutie.

Did you ever explain what she looked like? I can't remember.
>>
>>29434778
She's got a large hoard but you and the clutch are invaluable.
>>
File: pic.jpg (139KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
139KB, 690x1024px
>>29437102
I've been trying to tempt one of the drawfags from the discord into doodling her and I'd like to let him take her where he wants. I've only specified the cutie mark should be a gaming headset and that she needs to have wider hips.
>>
File: 1268467549261.jpg (80KB, 650x730px) Image search: [Google]
1268467549261.jpg
80KB, 650x730px
>>29437147
>wider hips
>>
File: 1485830819089.png (480KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485830819089.png
480KB, 1000x1000px
>>29437147
THICK
BREEDING
HIPS
>>
>Anon winds up in a different spot in each of the alternate timelines
>Crystal War: he ends up a pin-up model because nopony will let him fight on the front lines
>Gets put on trading cards included in MREs, along with a bunch of other stallions
>Nightmare Moon's Victory: Nightmare Moon makes him learn to love her
>Twilight nearly goes nuclear when he sees him laying on her throne like a babe in Conan
>Changeling Victory: Teaches the ponies to go Far Cry on Chrysalis' ass
>only has loincloth for clothes
>Tribe shares him between themselves
>Twilight stays a little too long when they invite her to spend some time with him

>Back in the primary timeline
>Twilight documents her encounter in incredible detail
>Creates anatomy drawings and notes
>Passes them around her friends
>Anon wonders why Twilight and co are acting all weird now
>>
>>29437344
the NMM takeover timeline is my favorite
>>
>>29437185
Who is this qtea?
>>
>>29436840
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>29437496
Kuruminha.
>>
File: 1464240527822.gif (573KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1464240527822.gif
573KB, 267x199px
>>29436840
>>29436823
>>
>>29436840
Good stuff, gamepone is a cute
>>
>>29436840
This is cute and I want moar.
>>
>>29434770
If gender roles are reversed in equestria, then does that mean that Fluttershy is the gayest mare around?
>>
>>29437964
that would be rarity. also, you should check out the pastebin archives for good stories and lurk moar
>>
>>29436840
Please continue. This is the best RGRE in a while.
>>
>>29437964
>>29437993
Both Rarity and Fluttershy are frequently passed up for more 'marely mares'.
>>
>>29437344
Moar anon, Moar.
>>
>>29434815
/co/ here, i demand more johnny bravo.
>>
>>29434815
>You can't help but smile as you look at Nonny and the now broken school desk he was sat in.
>"Sorry Twi, I don't think these were made with my machoness in mind."
>No... No they certainly weren't...
"That's okay Nonny, just take a seat on that beanbag chair."
>This is just perfect.
>The chance to teach a gorgeous otherworldly stallion in your makeshift classroom.
>Just like your neighponese comics.
>The stallion in question more than twice your height, and bizzarely with cute beady foal eyes in comparisson to his overmuscled body, and often a Janefilly personality.
>You only discovered that while stalk- err, making sure he had everything he needed in the bathroom.
>Not that you saw anything else!
>You weren't that kind of mare, you were just interested to see what lay behind those shades of his.
>And as he washed his face, and opened his eyelids, what a surprise you got.
>Then again, the eyes are the windows to the soul.
>It's only natural his would be the small, adorable, innocent eyes of a foal.
>You let out a sigh at the memory of such serene and delicate beauty.
>Such contrasts seem to be the norm with him though.
>>
>>29439523
>You never thought you could fetishize muscles like a few mares do, the cuddlier but sleeker stallions always yours and most other mares favourites.
>And yet this giant musclebound being has such beauty in his alien form.
>Stallions like Bulk Biceps have great size, but such coarse muscles with angry veins and twisted flesh, skin looking too taut for them, like they could rip at any moment.
>Yet even without a thin layer of fur, Nonnys' perfectly smooth skin looks, well, perfectly smooth.
>Unblemished skin, rounded packs of heavy muscle all working in tandem, his body almost like a delicate yet powerful machine you can see working with each of his movements, muscles gliding against each other, flexing and relaxing when needed.
>Far larger than Bulk Biceps yet somehow without any of those drawbacks.
>But in comparison to his animalistic strength, he has such coltish splendour.
>For example, his mane is glorious.
>You've seen colts in Canterlot spend small fortunes at manedressers, coming out with manes and tails that pale in comparison.
>You're sure if a bucket of water was dumped over his head, rather than ruining it, it would only serve to make him prettier.
>Golden locks cascading over his muscled... Trapezius and Pectorals... Yes you're sure that's right.
>Magnificent...
>>
>>29439540
>Then there's his hands, and what might as well be four miniature protective hooves rather than claws at the end of each one, on his thick fingers.
>And again, in stark contrast to his large, strong hands, that could squeeze... Areas of you...
>Those shiny protective shells seem to be perfectly manicured.
>It's things like that, his full lips that almost promise to be soft, or his fine tailored clothing, all contrasting to his overwhelming form.
>Each highlighting the other to an even greater degree, like black on white.
>And of course that's just the visual... His deep voice is like the richest of chocolate.
>You never understood metaphors like these, they seemed so randomly plucked from the air, no rhyme or reason, and yet with him it's the first thing that springs to mind.
>So deep it reverberates through you, his voice always loud.
>Yet each word passes his lips with purpose, he draws them out, adds on ten syllables to a word that only needs one or two.
>When his lips part, you instantly listen, hanging onto whatever he might announce to the world.
>You must admit, you often find yourself bored when colts talk.
>It's almost like they have no desire in the thing they're trying to get you to be interested in, and are just going through the motions.
>When he speaks, it doesn't matter what it's about, he speaks with a grand authority, his passion almost burning you, not a single word wasted.
>He's like a good book.
>>
>>29439540
Oh yeah captain Anon.
>>
>>29439550
>............
>Okay, you'd better not think that again until later in bed, your whole body just started spasming.
>And then there's his scent.
>Stars above it's a wonderful mystery.
>A little sweetness, some tang, something alien, mixed with such a heavy musk.
>And yet it's a scent that shouldn't work.
>Individually fine, but mixed together they shouldn't all be coming through so clearly, making your eyelids droop and a dopey lust filled half-smile form on your face.
>Delighting your senses in a way it just couldn't if it was manufactured.
>It makes you wonder how he might taste, and how... Certain areas of him might taste even better...
>And holy horse apples you haven't even smelt him when sweating yet.
>That would only intensify it.
>Maybe you should incorporate some sort of test to get him all hot and sweaty...
>Running, lifting things up then putting them down...
>Pole dancing...
>>
>>29439563
>"Hey thanks for teaching me Twi."
>You snap out of your thoughts.
"O-oh of course Nonny, I'd do anything for- I mean, it's no problem! But uhhh, where are you going?"
>You look to him in wonder as he stops in his tracks, almost out the door.
>"I meant thanks for teaching me today, times up. Old Nonny here's got a free massages for life ticket he needs to cash in at the spa! Thanks for teaching me how to match wits with a mime Twi!"
>And with that, he's gone.
>You look up to the clock to see you'd been standing in place, gazing at him while stood still and thinking to yourself, for the entire first lesson.
>You take out your list of lesson plans and write down 'Mime practice' just above 'How to give Twilight her first kiss', and give it a big angry tick.

>>
>>29439576
>Not making Twilight the Carl of ponyworld
I can only hope you intend to correct this.
>>
File: lust in her eyes.png (2MB, 3100x2250px) Image search: [Google]
lust in her eyes.png
2MB, 3100x2250px
>>29439576
did you watch a marathon or something beforehand for research? this is spot-on johnny bravo
>>
>>29439659
I actually didn't watch a lot of Johnny Bravo when I was younger, only saw it round my Aunts house, we couldn't afford it. I just know I loved Johnny and as a kid couldn't understand why the babes weren't all just flocking to him. I did that thing where I built his character up in my mind from the little I did see of him.

I've decided to start marathoning them now though for added inspiration, and it's only cemented my beliefs that he's basically the greatest man alive. I wish there was a list of feats he performs because things like tying a crocodile into a knot, knocking out a bull with a punch etc, are absolutely mental.
>>
>>29439576
Hahaha, I love it!
>>
>>29439656
another stallion would be better for the job. time turner? caramel misheard as Carlmel?
>>
>>29439770
I also actually thought about that, and I considered Sunburst, but he's not in Ponyville, and would have no reason for being there other than being Carl.

Another question: Who's Pops? Mr. Cake?
>>
here's a fresh green, i think. i hope no one has done this before, but i didn't see anything in the gdoc about it.

/fit/-anon:

"Hey Fluttershy!"
>"Oh! Hello, Anon, what b-brings you..."
>She scrunched her face in the most adorable way when the scent of your morning run finally hit her
>Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and she stumbled a little bit with the feed in her hooves
"Yeah, sorry about the smell. Morning workout and all."
>You knew they had an enhanced sense of smell and could tell if you'd been sweating.
>You had taken to doing your morning routine without a shirt on, so the air could dry you off faster.
>It would make it easier if you decided to take a dip in the river, too.
>At least this close to her cottage you were in the shade.
>These ponies were so polite, though. None of them could ever bring themselves to comment on it.
>Sometimes they even let off smells of their own, sort of a sweet and tangy one that kinda smelled like fruit.
>You simply returned the favor and didn't comment on it.
"Are you alright? I can leave if it's too strong for you."
>"N-no! I mean, no, please stay. Did you need help with something?"
>Her wings immediately flung out, and she pulled them in and out
>She almost looked frustrated trying to get some air.
>Aw, Flutters a cute.
>>
>>29439849
sodapop and toothpick. the names just came to me
>>
>>29439963
>You are butterquiet
>You've set the feed bag down and are now leaning against it to hold yourself up.
>Anon the human just arrived at your cottage, wearing nothing but what he calls "shorts" and shoes
>Nothing else
>He's been running his laps around town, leaving his bare skin covered in a sheen of sweat
>And his scent, which he's no doubt been trailing around town, just hit you like a brick wall
>If the brick wall was made of stallion hunks with sultry eyes
>Now if only your wings would go down, you could stop embarrassing yourself.
>"Yeah I do, actually. My morning workout's run left me near your place, and I was wondering if you could help me."
"How c-could I help?"
>"Well, ever since I came here it's been hard to keep my body in shape."
>You wings sprung out again at the word 'hard'
>That pretty much describes his whole body
>Looking back at the silky material he requested Rarity to make his shorts out of, not all of it is.
>But that smell.
>He definitely smells in the mood.
>At least he has the decency not to call you out on your wingboners.
>"And because of how much work I've put into it, my body now has, uh, certain physical requirements that I've had a hard time dealing with."
>Physical requirements?
>Was...was he really asking you what you think he's asking you?
>You, of all the mares he knows?
>Were you finally noticed?
>>
>>29439972
>Oh, he's staring at you. Say something filly!
"O-oh...my..."
>Nailed it.
>"I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me with it?"
"Eep!"
>He WAS!
>He was propositioning you, right out here in the open!
>In the morning no less!
>You couldn't think of a better way to start your day.
>Your face explodes in a blush and you quickly glance left and right, looking for other ponies who might see this and get the...well, the right idea.
>Your wings are incredibly tense right now, probably showing your flight muscles even through the fur.
>But a little voice inside your head shouted that you might be wrong.
>Better clear this up so you don't do something you'd regret.
"I-I-I don't, um, here? Right out in the open?"
"Yeah, all I need is some level ground. We can go inside if you want, too, but I like the fresh morning air."
>E-exhibitionism
>Right out in the open, like a pair of animals.
>He certainly had the body of a beast.
>A hunk.
>You'd let him drag you into the forest any day.
"O-oh, um, I-what would I need to do?"
>"Oh, not much. I just need you to sit on me for a bit."
>You couldn't believe what you're hearing.
>You'd never done something like...that before.
>None of your friends have.
>In fact, the only pony you'd ever heard of doing something like that was Cloud Chaser, and even then it was just gossip you got from Rarity.
>Only the most attractive or assertive of mares got stallions to do something like that for them.
>Or the richest.
>>
>>29439970
that is, I think it would be really funny if there were genderflipped versions of pops and carl
>>
>>29439978
>Rarity had told you of another mare in the Canterlot who spent a lot of her family's money on things like that.
>You could feel yourself moistening up back there.
>Oh, you really hoped his stunted sense of smell couldn't detect it.
"Y-you're asking...asking ME to s-s-sit on you?"
>"Yeah. At least until you get bored or I get done. I can go for quite a while."
>Yeah, you were no longer moist.
>You could feel a little trail of fluid making its way down the side of your leg
>Wait! What about your friends?
>Rainbow Dash talked all the time about pining for him
>Rarity had the hots for him as well
>Twilight wouldn't be quiet about all the times she got to "study" him "for science"
>That sketch she showed you, though, was spot-on accurate as far as you could tell.
>This had to be some kind of prank. Did Rainbow put him up to this?
"I thought, um, Rainbow was, uh..."
>"She helped me yesterday, and Twilight the day before. Rainbow didn't last long, though, so I had to continue without her for a bit. She's off working somewhere right now, I think.
>His voice was so casual about it.
>He...he outlasted Rainbow doing that?
>And he let Twilight do it too?
>He must be some kind of sex fiend.
>An incubus sent from Tartarus to fulfill the darkest desires of the mares here in Ponyville
>"I also tried to get the cutiemark crusaders to help me one time, but none of them could sit still long enough."
>Oh, he really is an incubus.
>Sure they're young, but they all have their cutiemarks, so it was -technically- legal, but looked down upon
>He didn't care though.
>He had needs. He took what he wanted.
>"Flutters, I understand if you don't want to do it. It's kind of a weird request, but I have to get started. I don't want my heartrate to slow down too much."
>Well then, sign this filly up for some corruption.
>His heart was still racing, anticipating your acceptance.
>Yours was, too.
>This could be one area you'd outlast Rainbow
>Take him up on it!
>>
>>29439990
"No! I mean, yes! I-I'll, um, help you out. C-cum inside."
>One of your rear legs fire out and slam your front door open.
>Oh Celestia, you can't believe you just said that.
>"Hoo, thanks Fluttershy, I knew I could count on you."
"Y-you can do more than c-count on me," you mumbled
>"What?"
"I said you can just use the floor in the living room. It has, um, p-plenty of space."
>You were careful to keep your backside pointed away from him as you led him inside
>You quickly closed the door and locked it, heart still pounding in your ears.
>Oh Celestia above, this kind of thing only happened in those dirty books Twilight hid in the back of the library.
>You had a hot, sweaty, bothered colt in your home, and he was asking you to sit on him!
>You drank in his body as he walked into the middle of the room
>Both his arms shot out and he laid on the floor face-down
>He let out a sigh as he sank to the floor, but it almost sounded like a grunt.
>"Alright, hop on my back!"
>Ooh, this was kind of kinky.
>You slowly approached him, his scent still overpowering you and filling your home
>None of your friends would believe he ASKED you, YOU, for this.
>That area rug was never getting washed again.
>You reached out a forehoof to touch his back
>His taut muscles and tanned skin were still soaked with sweat
>Soon all four of your hooves were pressing into them, feeling a few bones poke out here and there
>You couldn't help but lean down and take a deep breath
>"Yeah, get comfortable. You might want to sit down, too, I wouldn't want you to fall off."
"Hoh-kay"
>Your voice was barely more than a whisper
>Beads of sweat gathered in little indention of his spine, and you had to keep yourself from licking them off
>He was going to be the one doing all of that, right?
>It was also wet enough that he wouldn't notice when you squashed on him
>He wouldn't mind after this anyway
>>
>>29439996
>So you leaned back and sat your soaked rear on his glistening body
>You couldn't help but smear yourself around a little
>You laid down, pressing as much of your body against him as you could
>Getting as much of his sweat on your body as possible.
>You pressed your muzzle against his skin, letting it coat your face
>You didn't have to go out into the market today, but showing this off would be a good enough excuse
>Ponies would stop getting...weird ideas about you.
>"Wow, you're not really that heavy. I guess all pegasi are pretty light."
>Aw, he was trying to flatter you
>It was working.
>"I might have to get Rainbow in on this next time, too."
>W-wew filly.
>Slow down though, focus on the here and now.
>Now is not the time for herding.
>That comes later.
"Are you ready, Fluttershy?" his baritone voice vibrated through his whole body
>You could even feel it in your hooves and tummy
>You had no idea what he was going to do from this position, but you were ready.
>So very ready.
"Mm-hmm," you replied into his back.
>"Alright, here we go. Try to keep your balance."
>You felt yourself go up in the air as his arms extended beneath you
>You could watch the muscles in his shoulders writhe and contract
>You could feel his own plot pressing against yours
>He exhaled and pushed the two of you up.
>"One."
>Wh-what?
"Um, anon?"
>"Two?"
"What, um, are you-"
>"Oh, my goal is one hundred today, but you're pretty light, so I might reach one fifty."
>>
>>29440002
and done.
>>
>>29440005
cool
>>
File: 1484197588676.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484197588676.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>29440002
That my fetish.
>>
>>29437147
>drawfags
>on the discord

what the hell?
I wasn't invited
>>
>>29440219
you have to have a tripcode, your own pastebinPRO account, and a desire to write less to get an invite
>>
File: ray of sunshine.png (246KB, 720x674px) Image search: [Google]
ray of sunshine.png
246KB, 720x674px
>>29440240
>drawfag
>draw
>>
>>29440002
Poor Banana-hush.
>>
>>29436220
You should try not playing on consoles or being a faggot with shit taste.
>>
>>29436359
That's not what females think like at all, my dude. If it was, hypergamy wouldn't be nearly as much of a thing.
>>
>>29436220
>xbox
>Not Playstation
At least TRY not to be a disappointment.
>>
File: PC GAMING MASTER RACE.jpg (80KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
PC GAMING MASTER RACE.jpg
80KB, 1366x768px
>>29440357
>>29436220
disgusting, the both of you.
>>
>>29436430
You're not a bad writer, but I disliked how much of an idiot your Anon was. You wrote like what some loser with no other interests or people that he liked would do in that situation, not what the character that had been set up would do. As an ex-pornstar, an exotic one at that, would be very wealthy. This is doubly true when he's from another world, and casually friends with literal royalty. He would have tons of attention from the opposite sex, lots of money, excellent social connections, and be a well known figure. There is literally no reason that he should ever accept being forced to marry some kid that essentially raped him just because they were royalty. She revealed what type of person she was by what she did when she had power over him, and doesn't deserve a second chance. Anon should have been able to walk away from the situation easily. The only reason he couldn't is because it would have ruined how you wanted the story to go.

Overall, you're a decent writer. However, you have a problem with ignoring the character in favor of the story you wanted to tell. This makes it feel unnatural and wrong, ruining an otherwise decent story.

Perhaps if Anon came from a life of poverty and obscurity, was considered ugly, and had no friends and no prospects in life, the story would be believable. But that's not the Anon that you wrote, so it doesn't work.
>>
>>29436688
It's "Ponies aroused by Anon's physique."
Work on your English.
That said, I also enjoy the aforementioned subject.
>>
>>29440409
>However, you have a problem with ignoring the character in favor of the story you wanted to tell.
This, M Night Famalamadingdong.
>>
File: 1459797942613.png (147KB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459797942613.png
147KB, 1400x600px
>After seeing how much trouble that the mane six get into, Anon decides that he want to settle with a more normal mare.
>While not an unfit slouch, adventure just isn't his thing.
>Hell, being a house husband sounds NICE.
>The six are baffled that this exotic and surprisingly pleasant male keeps rebuffing their attempts to deepen their relationship beyond "Acquaintances"
>iIt goes against all they know.
>>
>>29440002
And after he did the 150 push-ups, they fucked like mad. It's how he does his core.
>>
>>29440548
Yeah, having a one-rep max in that particular activity won't really help you there.
>>
>>29440548
>150 Push ups
May as well keep jogging, it's the same as doing cardio.
>>
>>29440894
>what is time under tension
DYEL detected
>>
File: 1486342416388.jpg (128KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486342416388.jpg
128KB, 819x1024px
>>29434808
wew lad
that sunbutt description

hot
>>
>>29440905
If I were on /fit/ I'd know this was a troll, but here on mlp I'm actually not sure....
>>
What are you doing on the grave, RGRE?
>>
>>29441225
Because it's early and people are getting ready for the 4cc? First match is /mlp/ v /jp/ I think.
>>
>>29436220
Hey, wanna post your gt? I need someone to play with on for honor.
>>
>>29440366
https://youtu.be/aDMsGl_XxTk
>>
File: 1486591098277.png (728KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486591098277.png
728KB, 1024x576px
>>29440002
>>
>>29441622
NUTSHACK
BABY NUTSHACK
>>
>>29439576
Johnny Bravo In Equestria is the best green I've read all year. Fantastic.
>>
>>29441865
Well, the year just started. You should wait a few more months before making a claim like that.
>>
>>29441865
>>29441883
>"It's the best thing I've read all day!"
>Local time: 00:00:01
I get you, Anon. It's a really well written green.
>>
>>29440409
>She revealed what type of person she was by what she did when she had power over him
Outside of the rape all she did was try to be a good wife, of course being a kid raised by royalty with minimal knowledge of the opposite sex she fucked it up.

Also, how many pornstars do you know of that have legit wealth?

Anon would have a good deal of money sure, maybe even a couple high end contacts, but he is still just a pornstar. Even if he was well known among the nobility they would not advertise that they watch porn. Even if all of them watch porn.
>>
>>29441946
>outside of the rape all she did was try to be a good wife
>outside of the rape
What?
>>
>>29441974
Other than, except for, besides, with the exception of?
What phrasing would you use?
>>
>>29441883
I enjoy when movies claim it's the best film of the year when it's only been a month or two into the year. It's so dumb.
>>
>>29441983
Pretty sure he meant that if you have to overlook he fact she attempted rape, you're doing something wrong.
>>
File: Hot Sweetie Belle.png (39KB, 341x292px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Sweetie Belle.png
39KB, 341x292px
>>29442002
The rape never happened, and the only reason Anon wasn't ok with it in the first place was that he was scared of Shining being mad.
After that he just decided fuck it, and enjoyed getting sucked off by Flurry.

It wasn't that he didn't want to have sex with Flurry, it was that he didn't want to deal with a pissed off unicornn.

It was pretty much a hentai. Token resistance followed by consensual sex.
>>
File: but I poop from there.png (309KB, 645x433px) Image search: [Google]
but I poop from there.png
309KB, 645x433px
How would a pure, virgin Anon fare in RGRE?
>>
>>29442034
A bunch of stories in RGRE make a lot more sense if you read them with the frame of mind you've got when you read hentai.

>Female population is (usually) inexplicably attracted to every-man Anonymous
>Anon's resistance is, as you said, merely token and he gets rid of any hesitance he might have had in regards to fucking a horse
>The story usually climaxes (hue) when Anon and his mare(s) have sex
>>
>>29442151
He's eaten up by the biggest hopeless romantic in town as soon as his pure virginal status is somehow made known.
>>
>>29442151
>pure virgin
you made a poor choice of images.
>>
File: Magic.jpg (5KB, 135x130px) Image search: [Google]
Magic.jpg
5KB, 135x130px
>>29442151
Not long.
>>
>>29442164
you mean rarity
>>
Anonymous, having acquired what passes for a computer and an internet connection, is pleasantly surprised to stumble across Equestria's version of 4chan.

After lurking for a while (because only faggots don't know the value of lurking moar,) he decides to do what he's best at - trolling and shitposting, not to mention tripfagging where appropriate to rile up the plebs.

He winds up inadvertently bonding with Princess Luna, who also happens to shitpost, troll, and tripfag - albeit under an assumed name. It's not proper decorum for royalty to be seen doing such things, after all.

That bonding eventually turns to dating, and nobody seems to be smart enough to draw the obvious parallel between the two most notorious shitposting tripfags suddenly being in a relationship and the latest hot gossip about the relationship between Princess Luna and Anonymous the human.

At least, not until Twilight Sparkle starts looking at the situation…
>>
>>29442310
"And judging by the speech patterns of both of them I have concluded that Anon and Princess Luna are the notorious internet trolls Toohueforu and FatCelestia"
>You finish presenting your findings to Celestia
>She doesnt seem happy about the results
>In fact she as just sat there mumbling since you finished
>"FatCelestia? Really Luna thats so petty! Well see how she likes it when the tables are turned!"
>Celestia finally locks eyes with you again
>"Oh Twilight how versed are you on shitposting?"
"I studdied over 200 years worth of historical shitposting when preparing this so I could correctly classify ea-"
>"Perfect!" Celestia announces cutting you off
>"Tomorrow we shall get started!"
>You look at her confused
"Get started with what Princess?"
>She gets a wide and evil looking smile on her face
>"With my plan to drive those trolls off of ponychan Twilight!"
>>
>>29442310
>Twilight.
>Miss "Princesses are always right and good"
She'd probably be biting their baits harder than Anyone.
Now AJ I could believe. Her op truth power letting her see through the shitposts.
>>
>>29442310
>Pones only have progressed to the point where they still have vacuum tube computers
>Anon shitposts through punchcards
>>
>>29439702
a little bit of notstalgia for you then, friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UHBJDSwlBc
>>
>>29442369
>"Sweet innocent Anon being a degenerate shit poster? Twilight, how could you spread such lies"
Or in other words not RGR enough
>>
>>29442417
Kek, she would take the bait. She would take it hard. Luna and Anon corrupting Twilight to the dark side of Kek story when?
>>
>"Oh look, Anon's DVD collection!"
>"Dirty... Hairy? Ooh, I didn't know he was into this! Let's see what colts schlick to..."
two hours later
>"That was not a porno. That was not a porno at all. B-but why am I so wet?"
>>
>>29442369
>"That's impossible Twilight."
"What do you mean Princess?"
>"Everypone knows that there are no colts on the internet."
>>
>>29443630
what would the rgre equivalent to Guy in Real Life be?
>>
>>29443695
STallIon
Sis Trolling all Idiots ONline
>>
>>29442160
>inexplicably attracted
uh, no it's usually explained. see each green for specifics.
>every-man anonymous
stilll unique in equestria
>resistance is merely token
just because you'd go horsefucker immediately doesn't mean anon would. if he doesn't have knowledge of the show it might be hard for him to be ok with fucking marshmallow alien horses

you should read some of the longer greens available in the gdoc and lurk more fagget
>>
Lovey birb horses in birb horse nests.
>>
vizor
>>
Twilight would apologize profusely for raping you. She just thought that you'd have a rape fetish like most stallions do, but now she knows better, and wonders if you can still be friends.
>>
>>29443794
>just because you'd go horsefucker immediately doesn't mean anon would.
pfffahaha where do you think you are?

>if he doesn't have knowledge of the show
Why would he? What sort of dumb nigger goes the "human goes into his favourite TV show and gets excited to meet all his favourite characters" route?
>>
File: cherry and linky see a thing.png (438KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cherry and linky see a thing.png
438KB, 1280x720px
>>29444183
Why is it always Twilight
>>
>>29444183
Sparklehors is the decentest jentlemare ever.
>>
>>29444183
Cut off your wings and we'll talk.
>>
>>29444074
>Estrus is the only time that mares act like traditional females.
>Rainbow crawls into your lap, pushing your book away.
>She looks up at you, her smiling face red and her eyes just a bit glassy.
>Pawing at your chest, she mewls out that she wants a foal.
>>
File: newfriend.jpg (175KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
newfriend.jpg
175KB, 500x337px
>>29444195
>>29444232
>no idea what character knowledge and author knowledge is
>>
>>29444183
Fuck all her friends, deprive her of the D to teach a lesson. works every time.
>>
File: 1467502894684.png (13KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467502894684.png
13KB, 223x200px
>>29444415
>>
>>29444470
>character knowledge vs author knowledge

>>29443794
>if he doesn't have knowledge of the show it might be hard for him to be ok with fucking marshmallow alien horses
So if "he" refers to the writer and he doesn't have knowledge about the show, then why is he writing about the show?
>>
>>29444561
>if "he" refers to the writer
>when talking about anon
you seem to be having trouble with reading comprehension. and posting shitty replies, since you seem to be deleting them
>>
>>29444232
>What sort of dumb nigger goes the "human goes into his favourite TV show and gets excited to meet all his favourite characters" route?

Fimfiction
>>
>>29444236
>inb4 "durr write your own non-Twi stories then durr"
>>
Hey, I got more crazy purple pone
>>
File: 1369913068236.png (169KB, 677x827px) Image search: [Google]
1369913068236.png
169KB, 677x827px
>>29444236
I don't know.
>>
>>29445145

>“...Anon? Why did you bring a violin in here?”

>In the few months that he had been working under her, Twilight had seen her assistant carry around a great many things. He had carried around books made from minotaur hide, the bodies of half a dozen creatures--sentient or otherwise-- amulets of power and weapons with evil spirits residing in them.But never had she seen him walk around with a musical instrument of any kind.

>To make matters even more bizarre, he was not only carrying around a violin—which he had managed to produce from [i]somewhere[/i]—it seemed like he knew how to handle it.

>His fingers were delicately wrapped around its neck, and the butt of it was resting under his chin. He had a pristine-looking bow tucked underneath his arm, newly strung and waxed. There was an intense look of concentration on his face as he toyed with the pegs.

>Twilight watched as he plucked a string with a finger, his head cocked to the side so that he could better listen to the sound that was produced. Seemingly satisfied with the note, he switched pegs.

>Though the princess almost didn’t want to break his concentration, she decided that it needed to be done. They were about to begin a very delicate operation after all, and any unnecessary distractions could be dangerous.

>“Anon,” she said.

>When Anon ignored her, she took a step toward him and raised her voice. “Anon!”

The human twitched, his eyes snapping open in startlement. “What?”

>“What are you doing with that violin, Anon?” she asked again.

Anon plucked another string. “This is not a violin. It’s a fiddle,” he said matter-of-factly.

>“A violin is the exact same thing as a fiddle,” Twilight pointed out, a small frown coming to her face.
>>
>>29445177

>A look of utter contempt came to Anon’s face, which quickly transformed into a look of pity, as if he was sorry for her ignorance and wished to educate her. Standing up to his full height, he walked over to his employer and gave her a pat on the head.

“A fiddle is not the same thing as a violin,” he said, in the same tone one would use to explain something to a child. “They’re two completely different things.”

>Twilight’s frown deepened. “A fiddle and a violin are the exact same thing,” she insisted, batting his hand away with a hoof.

>Anon chuckled, shaking his head. He wanted to sit the alicorn down so that he could properly educate her on the differences between the two instruments but that would have to wait another day. Right now, he had bigger fish to fry.

“So, who the heck are we summoning today?” he asked, looking around the windowless, crystal room.

>“No’ Tsatan the Seducer, Keeper of Knowledge, and King of the Incubi,” Twilight answered, still eyeing his violin with a frown. “Now, are you going to answer my question or not?”

“Since we’re summoning a demon I thought I’d try something that I’ve been wanting to do my whole life,” Anon replied, looking down at the violin in his hand with a small smile.

>One of Twilight’s eyebrows raised in surprise. “Really?”

“Yep,” Anon said, his smile widening. “I’ve always wanted have a fiddle-off with a demon so that I could win a golden violin,”

>“A violin, not a fiddle?”

“It’s not a fiddle when it’s made out of solid gold, Twi.”

>Shaking her head at her assistant’s silliness, Twilight walked over to the lone table in the room. “I don’t think No’ Tsatan will have a “fiddle-off” with you, but we can ask it if it wants to after I’m done with it,” she said, looking over her shoulder and giving him a smile. “Now, why don’t you put that down and start with the protective seals?”
>>
File: 1484706975895.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484706975895.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>29445145
>>
>>29445202

>Sitting on the table, among other things, were two big white plastic buckets and two paintbrushes. Twilight, focusing her attention on one of the buckets, levitated it onto the floor and grabbed a paintbrush with a wing. With a spell, she popped the bucket’s lid, revealing its contents.

>It was blood; five gallons of manticore blood to be exact.

>Anon, watched as Twilight carefully levitated the lid back onto the table, his nose scrunching up as a sharp, metallic, foul smell quickly filled the room.

“Why does manticore blood always smell like pennies that’ve been in a sewer?” he questioned, reaching over for the other bucket.

>“It’s the poison in a manticore’s blood. If you set the blood out for too long it makes it stink,” Twilight explained, leaning forward to give the blood a little sniff. “But it also keeps the blood from coagulating too quickly, which makes it perfect for writing with.”

Anon popped his bucket of blood open, looking down at the dark red fluid with a small frown. “I’m going to have to wash my clothes twice to get this smell out,” he grumbled.

>Twilight giggled. “Don’t be such a little colt,” she teased, playfully slapping his leg with her tail. “I’ll go ahead and use a spell to de-stink your clothes after you’re done. Now come on, I want to get finished before dinner.”

“I’m sure you would.”

>“...Hush.”

>With that, the two got to work quickly and efficiently.

>Though this was the first time that he had ever participated in summoning a demon, Anon performed his tasks admirably. Protective seals were drawn on the walls, the floor, and the ceiling. He also went ahead and drew up two protective circles where he and Twilight would stand while the ritual was being conducted.
>>
>>29445215

>Though his job left little room for error—one poorly drawn line could mean a lot of trouble for the two of them—drawing up seals and protective circles were a walk in a park compared to making a summoning circle.

>Summoning circles were tricky things at best, and that went doubly so if one was trying to summon a demon lord from Tartarus. The circle had to be multilayered, with glyphs and runes of all shapes and sizes applied liberally. It also had to be reinforced with dozens of protective spells that would keep the corruption of Tartarus at bay.

>It was a complicated, nerve-wracking, exhaustive undertaking. For most ponies. For Twilight, however, it was as easy as breathing.

>The alicorn hummed a tune to herself as she drew up everything and placed the necessary offerings in the correct positions. The circle was finished in a flash and the protective spells were applied without a fuss. Everything was checked and checked again. The few mistakes that were caught were corrected and a line or two was redrawn.

>Wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead—making sure not to get any of the blood on her face—Twilight looked over at her assistant. “Are you almost done there, Anon?” she asked.

“Yeah, after this rune we should be good to go,” Anon said.

>“Great! After you’re done, put the lid back on that bucket and put it under the table. I’ll put a preservative spell on the blood so we have some in case we ever need it. Oh, and while you’re over there, could you please bring over that spell book?”

>Anon did as he was asked, and a few minutes later both him and Twilight found themselves standing in their protective circles. Twilight had her muzzle buried in a grimy, leather-bound book with a spine made out of what looked like bone. Anon, meanwhile, was tuning his violin, his eyes closed as he plucked each string.
>>
>>29445229

>“…Alright, I think we’re about ready to start!” the princess said, pulling her nose out of the book and slamming it shut.

>With the proper spells memorized, she set the book down onto the floor. Checking around the room to see if everything was in its proper place, she then looked over at her assistant.

>“Are you ready, Anon?” she asked with a hop and a ruffle of her feathers.

Anon nodded, tucking his violin under his arm and looking toward the summoning circle. “Yeah, let’s see this No’ Tsatan.”

>The tip of Twilight’s horn glowed. Taking a deep breath, she began to pump magic into the circle. At first, nothing happened, but as more and more magic was poured into it, the runes flickered to life. The dark room became darker, colder. The runes on the floor, ceiling, and walls warped, as if something was pushing against them.

>Shadows that neither Twilight nor Anon cast could be seen dancing across the walls and the floor. A horrified scream erupted from out of nowhere, which was then followed by the sounds of mad laughter. From the middle of the circle,black, thick smoke rose from the floor, and with it came a black, even fouler smelling liquid that sizzled as it came into contact with the first row of glyphs.

>“I think it’s working!” Twilight said with a smile.

“You think?” Anon dryly asked just as another ear-splitting scream filled the air.

>The smoke began to solidify and take shape. A sleek, black body was formed. Four long, graceful yet powerful legs came in one after another. A haunting yet beautiful face came into being. Bat wings sprouted from its back and a long, sharp horn erupted from the creature’s forehead.

>The demon, it’s eyes still closed, took a deep breath, causing the circle and both Anon and Twilight’s protective circles to shimmer. Luckily for them, the two had done their work well. The runes and seals held.
>>
>>29445243

>“[i][b]Who dares summon the great No’ Tsatan?[/i][/b]” the demon boomed, causing the room to shake.

>“I, Twilight Sparkle, the Great, have summoned you, creature of Tartarus,” Twilight said, raising a hoof into the air.

Anon snorted. “Twilight Sparkle, The Great?” he said, leaning over toward her.

>As he did, his head left the safety of his circle for just a moment. The demon’s blood red, snake-like eyes snapped open and it looked at him, eyes glowing.

>Twilight looked at her assistant from the corner of her eye, her muzzle scrunching up ever so slightly. “Shush,” she hissed, before turning her attention back toward the demon.

>Clearing her throat to get its attention, she drew herself to her full height and puffed her chest out. “No’ Tsatan, I have summoned you into this realm for a purpose!”

>The demon sneered, its tail dragging along the edge of the circle. “[i][b]And what purpose is that, young one? Have you sought my presence for power? Perhaps you wish knowledge[/i][/b]?”

>It licked its lips hungrily.

>“[i][b]Or maybe you wish for a stallion to warm your bed for the night~?[/i][/b]”

>Anon guffawed, which earned him another nasty look from Twilight. The demon once again turned its attention toward the human. It frowned, its tail slamming against the invisible barrier that kept it in the circle in irritation.

>“I have summoned you seeking knowledge, demon lord,” Twilight said, trying to keep things on track. “You, the Keeper of the Dark Library, have a few books that I’d like to have in my possession.”

>“[i][b]All knowledge comes with a price, little alicorn,[/i][/b]” No’ Tsatan said, looking her up and down with a critical eye. “[i]What will you give me in exchange?[/i][/b]”

>“I have a number of lesser souls that I’d be more than happy to part with, along with a few unholy text of my own,” Twilight offered.
>>
>>29445254

>“[i][b]Is that all you have to offer?[/i][/b]” the demon asked, raising an eyebrow.

“>Most of the books that I’ve collected are first editions. They’re in good condition too.”

>No’ Tsatan made a show of yawning. “[i][b]I have been collecting knowledge since before the stars were born, child. I doubt that there is a book in your pitiful collection that I do not already have three.[/i][/b]”

>Twilight frowned at the dismissal. “Well, what about the souls then?” she asked.

>“[i][b]The souls of rabbits and birds do not interest me,[/i][/b]” the demon said with a wave of its hoof.

>“Then what [i]do[/i] you want?”

>Anon loudly cleared his throat, a smile coming to his face. This was it. It was his time to shine.

“How about a fiddle-off?” he suggested, showing the demon his instrument. “We’ll both play a tune. If you win you get my soul, but if I win you gotta give Twi all the books she wants. And I get a golden violin.”

>Looking very pleased with himself, he tapped his bow against the violin’s strings while both Twilight and No’ Tsatan looked at him. Twilight stared at him in exasperation, but the demon was looking at him with barely concealed rage.

>“[i][b]The last time that I was summoned here you ponies used to beat your males when they spoke out of turn[/i][/b]” it said, baring its fangs. “[i][b]Since you haven’t seen fit to punish this one for his multiple interruptions,I must assume that this is no longer practiced. Such a shame…[/i][/b]”

“Come on. You, me, a couple of fiddles and a song or two. We’ll have Twilight here judge!” Anon said, seemingly unfazed by the demon lord’s anger.

>“[i][b]I am a demon lord, colt,[/i][/i]” No’ Tsatan spat, eyes narrowing. “[i][b]I do not play games like some worthless imp![/b][/i]”

The smile on Anon’s face diminished somewhat. “…So you don’t want to have a fiddle contest?”
>>
>>29445264

>The demon snorted. “[b][i]No mortal, I do not[/i][/b]

>For several seconds the human and demon looked into each other’s eyes unblinkingly. The smile disappeared from Anon’s face completely. A look of utter bewilderment replaced it.

“…Twilight, I think we messed up the spell,” he said. “Because [i]that[/i] isn’t a demon.”

>The room shook as, with a hellish snarl, No’ Tsatan slammed a hoof into the ground. “[i][b]I AM NO’ TSATAN THE SEDUCER AND KEEPER OF KNOWLEDGE![/i][/b]” it roared, black fire erupting from the around it and shooting up to the ceiling. “[i][b]DO NOT DARE TO PRESUME TO CALL ME ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I AM, PUP![/i][/b]”

>“Anon,” Twilight hissed. “Stop irritating the demon lord please.”

“That isn’t a demon lord,” Anon said without hesitation, eyeing the demon in front of him distrustfully. “In fact, he’s not even a demon.”

>The glowing runes around No’ Tsatan’s summoning circle flickered as the demon slammed a wing against its invisible bindings.

>“Anon. Stop. It,” Twilight demanded.

“Everyone knows that any demon worth their salt has challenged someone to a fiddle contest,” Anon continued, ignoring his boss’s warning. “And I might not be a demonologist, but I’m pretty sure that a demon wouldn’t say no to a contest, especially if someone was asking for it. Ergo he’s not a demon and we messed up the spell.”

>“Anon he’s going to rip through my protective spells and tear you apart.”

“You probably just summoned some kind of morpher or edgy fairy.”

>No’ Tsatan’s eyes narrowed. The anchor around it’s feet seemed to drink in the room’s light. Flames licked its mane and tail, and when it stomped its hoof again the crystal floor cracked. The glyphs near the crack flickered and died. Twilight, seeing this, gulped.

>“[i]Anon.[/i]”
>>
>>29445279

>“[i][b]I would suggest that you pray to whatever worthless god you believe in, mortal[/i[/b] the demon snarled, its eyes narrowed to slits. “[i][b]Because your end will be very slow and very painful![/i][/b]”

>With a “harrumph”, Anon stepped out of his protective circle and made his way over toward No’ Tsatan. Twilight’s eyes bugged out of her head, and even the demon lord looked surprised.

>“[i][b]Are you mad?[/i][/b]” No’ Tsatan asked as the human stopped just short of the summoning circle and put his hands on his hips.

Anon’s nose scrunched up. “Yeah, a little,” he replied. “I mean, I went through all of the trouble of borrowing this fiddle and we didn’t even manage to summon a demon.”

>With absolutely no concern for his safety, Anon stepped into the summoning circle. The demon, its eyes widening, found itself taking a step back in panic.

>“[i][b]I am the demon lord No’ Tsatan. My power and beauty are sung throughout Tartarus—[/i][/b]”

“You look like a pony that tried to dress up as Nightmare Moon and did a shitty job of it. Hey Twi, which one of these runes is keeping this dummy in our realm?”

>“[i]D-Do not ignore me, mortal—[/i][/b]”

“Hush. I want to have a fiddle battle with a demon so I can get a golden violin. Even if you are a demon—which you’re [i]not[/i]—if you can’t play an instrument you’re shit and me and Twi can do better.”

>The demon bristled, its eyes widening. “[i][b]YOU DARE?![/i][/b]” it snarled, crouching down to leap at him. “[i][b]I WILL—[/i][/b]”

Anon, stopping in front of a series of runes, smiled “Oh, there it is.”
>>
>>29445289

>Lifting a foot up, he used the tip of his shoe to destroy the rune just as the demon leapt through the air. No’ Tsatan, while it was more than capable of staying on this plane under his own power, was so focused on attacking the human that it didn’t have any time to exert its will. So, the second that the glyph was destroyed, it disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving Anon and Twilight alone in the room.

“Well, that’s that,” Anon said.

>He then looked down at his violin, a small, disappointed frown coming to his face.

“It’s a shame that I didn’t get to challenge a proper demon,” he lamented.

>Twilight, who was pale and disheveled, looked at her assistant as if he had grown a second head. In all of her years practicing magic she had never seen anyone do something so incredibly stupid. She was so baffled that she couldn’t even find herself becoming upset with the fact that Anon had just ruined her chances of getting her hooves on some unholy tomes from Tartarus.

>“…Anon?”

Anon looked over at her. “Yeah boss?”

>Taking a shaky breath, Twilight stepped out of the circle and made her way over to him. Anon watched, the picture of innocence, as she stopped a few feet in front of him and sat down. There were a million different things going through the princess’s mind, but there was one thing that outweighed them all.

>Anon had to have some skill with his violin if he was willing to bet his soul. No one was stupid enough to do something like that, stallion or not. So she needed to hear him play, for her sanity if nothing else.

>“I’d be happy to listen to you play,” she said.

A smile exploded across Anon’s face. “Really?!”

>Twilight nodded. “Yes.”

“Alright,” Anon said, placing his violin under his chin and readying his bow. “Just give a one second and I’ll play something for you.”
>>
>>29445289
Science has gone too far.
>>
File: I'mtiredofyoshit.png (242KB, 800x1019px) Image search: [Google]
I'mtiredofyoshit.png
242KB, 800x1019px
>>29445301

>When he dragged his bow across the strings Twilight knew she was in trouble. The noise was horrible; more like that screaming of the damned than an instrument being played.

“The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal,” Anon sung as he made his violin scream in pain. “He was in a bind ‘cause he was way behind and was willing to make a deal…”

>As he continued to play and sing the many seals around the room distorted.

“When he came upon this young man sawin’ on a fiddle playing hot, he jumped up on a hickory stump and said…”

>Anon dragged his bow against the strings in one slow, smooth movement, producing a sound that would haunt Twilight’s dreams for the rest of her immortal life. The seals and protective circles, with a flash of light disintegrated, no longer able to hold back the evil in the air.

>The tip of the alicorn’s horn glowed. With a spell, Anon’s violin disappeared along with his bow. Anon twitched in surprise, looking over at his boss with wide eyes. Twilight started back at him calmly.

>The tip of her horn glowed again, and with a pop Anon’s flask disappeared from his back pocket and reappeared right next to her. Popping off the top, Twilight took a gulp of the drink. Putting the top back on, she then levitated the flask over to him before quietly getting up and making her way toward the door.

>Anon watched her, confusion etched on his face even as she made her way into the hallway.

“So what did you think?” he called. “Was it good or great?”
>>
>>29445316
I really didn't like this chapter, but it's ten pages worth of work so I wasn't NOT gonna post it. I'm gonna redo this demon thing though.
>>
File: 1486496917454.png (221KB, 533x494px) Image search: [Google]
1486496917454.png
221KB, 533x494px
>>29445329
I legitimately laughed though.
>>
>>29445329
Where did the fiddlolin go to?
>>
File: 1462861104907.png (111KB, 338x378px) Image search: [Google]
1462861104907.png
111KB, 338x378px
>>29445316
My sides are gone.
>>
>>29445051
>hurr durr I can make any argument seem dumb by making a durrr strawman like this hehe durrr!
>>
>>29445145
Huzzah, more crazy pone.
>>
>>29445329
I love it Laps.
>>
>>29445316

Hmmm... Really makes you think...
>>
>>29445560
Well then, faggot, lets put everything into perspective.

The argument itself is "write your own story then" with a bit of false hope like "maybe you'll be the next LaP!" This ignores the fact that a good portion of Anons here are foreign, and no one is creative enough to write about a non-Twi prompt, considering the fact that Twilight can be portrayed as any character archetype the writer wants, while other characters have specific character traits that can be difficult for some to portray.

"Keep writing! You won't improve if you don't try!"
People do try, but the issue lies in the feedback. A fresh new writer pumps out his first few posts of greentext. A majority of responses will be about how poor the grammar, spelling, etc is. There will be one or two encouraging replies telling the writer to continue and ignore the shitposters WITHOUT ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. The actual critics in the thread will just stay quiet, only providing help once in a blue moon. Now tell me, why should a writer be motivated to continue writing if they feel like all their effort means nothing?

tl;dr Twi prompts will always be popular because Twi is easy to write.
>>
>>29445869
>"My Anon's pretty weird"
>"I know right?"
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 665x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 665x551px
>>29446008
>>
>>29445329
kek
think we might get some more dazzlings after that
>>
>>29440310
>>29440357
>>29440366
Fuck you guys, I'm too broke to be spending $1200+ on a good PC. And for the playstation fag, I've been an Xbox guy ever since I was a kid, and I'm not gonna give up my backwards compatible 360 games for "muh ps4"
>>
>>29440409
>>29440439

Hmm, thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely take this in consideration for the next time I write. I honestly felt like I fucked up the story and characters about halfway through and really only continued to practice and because some people wanted me to. Was anyone interested in that Mad Max in Equestria thing from last thread? If not I'll look for something else.
>>
Applejack's rather upset that a stallion would be walking around in the open during estrus. Naturally he's just using it as an excuse to slut around, probably.

Well let's see him slut around when he's tied up and left alone in her barn.
>>
>>29446858
You don't have to spend $1200 to get a decent PC.

A little over half of that will get you going.
>>
>>29446924
>Anon assumes that Estrus is just a thing that happens to ponies
>Humans don't have to deal with that bullshit
>He's also not a horsefucker

>But it turns out Estrus isn't just something that happens biologically.
>Harmony magic bullshit means he also gets to experience the mind altering magic of hormones gone wild
>He feels like a sex obsessed teenager again, and any reservations he had about pounding a pony into the bed are swiftly disappearing.
>>
File: 1476616949195.png (48KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1476616949195.png
48KB, 255x255px
>>29446008
>prompt
Oh god, there is an entire world of Anons?
>>
>>29447150
He fell into the mirror pool
>>
>>29447169
Sounds legit, Anon getting back up for crazy SciTwi when?
>>
>>29447150
>All have a hive mind.
>Lonely pony with a slightly too short horn and her cutie mark an inch higher than it should be, thought she'd never find love, now twenty Anons want to rail her.
>>
>>29446008
>Twi takes Anon along with her to the Council of Twilights
>Uses a marker on his forehead so she can keep track of him
>He finds his way downstairs to the basement
>Finds a prank-planning committee
>Copies of blueprints and plans, cabinets full of supplies
>Also swaps notes on what each pony likes in bed. Some even share stories about what they convinced each pony to do
>Each one is more outlandish than the other
>Lero is not allowed anywhere on the grounds
>>
>>29446975
>Anon suffers from hypochondriasis
>Oblivious to the effects of estrus, believes that the symptoms he's feeling are actually the signs that an equestrian disease has jumped to him and he's going to die
>Panics, shelters himself, troubled by constant anxiety and fear of impending doom

>Opportunistic mares are more than happy to "diagnose" him
>>
>>29447243
>Retarded Anon
>Doesn't understand the way he feels or why he's got a massive throbbing erection
>Mares are eager to help him out
>He just thinks they're making him happy
>Is upset when other ponies try to protect his virtue
>>
>>29447243
>>29447279
stop
>>
>>29447294
>Anon tells them to stop
>They don't
>>
>>29446858
PC for under 300 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K0GNUOG?psc=1
Drop in a gtx 1050 and it becomes a nice entry lvl console killer. https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphic-02G-P4-6150-KR/dp/B01M9FD3PC/
>>
>>29447448
I appreciate the offer, but I like my console and console is where all my friends and games are. Sorry guys.
>>
>>29447546
ah yes, I too purchased a console so that I could better identify with my students/peasants and form a BF1 deathsquad
>>
>>29447602
I'd be on PC if it were't for my BF1 deathsquad and friends on xbox
>>
File: 1406597854248.png (542KB, 1280x758px) Image search: [Google]
1406597854248.png
542KB, 1280x758px
>>29440002
Man, I sure hope he doesn't keep her hanging.
>>
File: 1416616731634.gif (831KB, 271x169px) Image search: [Google]
1416616731634.gif
831KB, 271x169px
>>29447602
>>29447630
>tfw no BF1 deathsquad to roll with
Randoms are mostly cancer that fucking suck or retards that don't even try to play objectives
Most matches I get into it's always one team that devastates the other, almost never an even fight.
The few that are even are fun as fuck and rewarding.
>>
>>29448045
Sauce on that image?
>>
>>29446830
I'd rather find out how bugbutt gets her groove back.
>>
>>29446858
Built my own gaming rig for around 800 bucks. Handles Space Engineers on max settings and planets without even a stutter.
>>
>>29448193
its fluttershy
>>
>>29448129
I'd invite you to join mine but there's no way I'm posting my gamertag on 4chan
>>
File: Doit.png (281KB, 520x566px) Image search: [Google]
Doit.png
281KB, 520x566px
>>29448279
fair enough but I play on PC so i'll just have to go back to playing Total War: Warhammer I guess
>tfw the chaos armies and agents start to spawn in and start to spread corruption
Remove Heresy for the Emperor
>>
File: IMG_0281.png (13KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.png
13KB, 249x202px
>>29448348
>Warhammer Fantasy
>Not Warhammer 40k

Annnd that's a BLAM'ing.
>>
>>29448401
>implying I don't have DOWII and Battlefleet Gothic: Armada where I gladly kill off the Imperium's enemies.
kek
>>
File: Age Of Sigmar.png (470KB, 850x263px) Image search: [Google]
Age Of Sigmar.png
470KB, 850x263px
>>29448401
>Implying there's a difference now
>>
File: 1485722584612.jpg (45KB, 620x597px) Image search: [Google]
1485722584612.jpg
45KB, 620x597px
>>29440357
>>29440366
>>29446858
>what is a superior peripheral comaptibility
All of you are fucking retarded for not considering the fact that you can plug in a fucking console controller to a PC.
And the tripfag gets extra dumb points for not knowing how to /diy/ pcs
>>
File: IMG_0282.png (39KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.png
39KB, 250x193px
>>29448471
>implying there isn't
>>
>>29448586
Yeah, you can plug in a control, then proceed to get anally raped in any competitive game because everyone is proficient as hell with a keyboard. If you plug in a control to a PC you're actually autistic. The controller isn't even the main point, OG Mudpone said he wouldn't consider PC because all his friends and games are on xbox, he never mentioned the controller.
>>
File: 1457751460052.gif (101KB, 429x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457751460052.gif
101KB, 429x626px
>>29448649
>he never mentioned the controller
>>29436220
?

>proceed to get anally raped in any competitive game because everyone is proficient as hell with a keyboard
First of all, not every game has to be competitive. I know that in the era of ASSFAGGOTS it's hard to believe, but some people play single player games.
Second of all, wrong. Go and try playing any WW2 flight simulator with a keyboard in pvp. Then you will learn what >rape truly means, once players with a joystick take turns ramming it in. And from what little I gathered about For Honor (5/9 "fighter" classes are women, so more like For Social Justice) it's made with a controller in mind. Nothing in it really needs extra keys on the keyboard, and the mouse is redundant either when you literally have 3 zones for your block/attack. Like I'm not asking you to go play Counter Strike with a fight stick, I ask you to understand just that computers do not come with a hardwired mouse and keyboard.
Pic unrelated
>>
File: niggerwhat.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
niggerwhat.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>29448726
>(5/9 "fighter" classes are women, so more like For Social Justice)

The fuck are you talking about? You can change the genders of most of the heroes to be either male or female
>>
>"You can't rape a mare. I mean, she was wet, so that means she wanted it."
>>
File: IMG_1210.jpg (106KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1210.jpg
106KB, 960x540px
>>29449232
>You are Anon
>Your waifu was just raped by an unnamed stallion
>You bet it was Flash Sentry, the little shit
>The ponice were no help at all
>"You can't rape a mare. She was wet so she must have wanted it."
>RIP and TEAR
>>
>>29449277
"It's amazing that dogs understand the principe of right and wrong and are even able to feel guilt when realizing their mistake"
>"I'M SORRY!"
"Fascinating..."
>>
File: 1486717304942.jpg (16KB, 340x378px) Image search: [Google]
1486717304942.jpg
16KB, 340x378px
>>29446975
>>
>>29447219
>>Lero is not allowed anywhere on the grounds
He keeps bringing his herd with him for protection 'cuz the other Anons scare him.
>>
>>29448586
>you can plug in a fucking console controller to a PC.
I literally just did that with my PS3 controller last night so that I could play FF7 without having to use the keyboard. It took me an hour and three separate pieces of software (one of which turned out to be malware) but I'm playing Final Fantasy the way God intended. I feel like I actually accomplished something.
>>
>>29449594
Malware?
Elaborate.
>>
>>29446858
>I have to get a newer computer. I can run these things on my phone, and my computer is six years old. Fuck.
I have XP.
>>
>>29449772
Well, maybe "malware" is the wrong word. Long story short, I had to use some kind of program to futz around with my drivers and get my PC to let me use a PS3 controller. I ended up fooling it into thinking I'm using a 360 controller, if I'm understanding it right. Being the genius that I am, I downloaded and ran the first thing that Google said would help me: MotionInJoy. It bullshits around with your default internet browser and tries to connect to some server in China. I had to spend a bit of time digging through my computer to get rid of the damn thing.
>>
Been really slow round hear these days.
>>
>>29450673
Lots of REEing going on about the new movie coming out.
>>
File: angry bug noises.gif (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
angry bug noises.gif
23KB, 500x500px
>>29450688
what movie?
>>
>>29450673
It's also 4cc Winter Cup. Maybe people were off watching that and then went to do other stuff?
>>
Rarity turns your bed, your blankets, your pillows into an assortment of BDSM and bondage gear.
>>
>>29450697
Seapony princess, edgy oc, and an actual goddamn furry have been confirmed for the first withhooves movie. Board has been on fire for a little bit.
>>
>>29450697
>That little moo-cow onesie
Gets me every time
>>
>>29450749
Eh. It'll tank.
>>
>>29450742
Anon then sets it on fire and calls the guard on the mad mare.
>>
>>29450742
Alarmed at Rarity's sudden appearance in his house, her odd behaviour, and the sheer implications behind what she had turned his lovely mahogany-frame bed into, Anon politely declines her advances and shows Rarity to the door. As soon as she has rounded the corner to her boutique, Anon walks to Twilight's castle to stay the night after he's done fear-crying in the bathtub. The next morning, Anon convinces Twilight to install some alicorn-grade magical locks on his house and promptly blacklists Rarity. Twice. Something something RGRE.
>>
>>29450759
>tfw it kills the show
>>
>>29450749
it hurts me to love these goddamn ponies, but i can't quit them.
>>
>>29450849
The trick is not to see the movie or seek out any information on it. I haven't watched the latest season, and that means it can't hurt me.
>>
>>29450749
The Seapony doesn't bother me, but the rest....
>>
>>29445329
I liked it though.
>>
>>29444905
This
>>
>>29450749
god i just hope the fanfic and green writers will just leave it alone like they did the EqG movies, at least for the most part.
>>
>>29437496
Banana Republic
>>
>>29437496
>>29437185
Would you breed brazilian jungle huehue horse?
>>
File: 1450469929636.png (274KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1450469929636.png
274KB, 500x579px
>>29450795
Alicorn-grade magical locks that only she knows how to break.
>>
>>29450749
I want to die
>>
File: 1479875084235.png (191KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
1479875084235.png
191KB, 800x658px
>>29450989
Why yes, I would.
>>
>>29450852
If it happened after season two, it didn't happen. This is the path to the Buddha.
>>
>>29450749
where the hell are they getting this info? i can't find any that isn't over 5 months old or talking about the previous movies. is there a thread with all this?
>>
>>29451200
it's all over the board. there's like 10 threads.

here's one of them

>>29449981
>>
>>29451200
I think they just released some picks of character and their VA's. Have not seen any vids or anything.
>>
>>29451095
You can't see her mouth but you know she's smiling.
>>
>Herds are a common thing, but they're almost always a single tribe deal

>Pony standards of beauty for Earth Ponies are vastly different than from Pegasi or Unicorns.
>Most Stallions are only sexually attracted to their own kind of pony

>Occasionally you'll find a stallion that bucks tradition and goes after 'exotic' mares
>A Pegasus who prefers that Thicc Earth Pony booty over the more streamlined pegasus form for instance
>But it's not very common

>Mix-and-match herds are rare, even if the mares would otherwise be fine with it or prefer it, because good luck getting a stallion to go along with that.
>This has been a bit of a problem for ponies like Octavia and Vinyl, or Lyra and Bon Bon, who would love to find a stallion together, but a colt who wants both of them doesn't seem to exist.

>Enter Anon
>>
>>29451748
a original prompt!
>>
File: tuft intensifies.png (166KB, 778x891px) Image search: [Google]
tuft intensifies.png
166KB, 778x891px
>>29451748
someone get uh-hmmm to add this to the prompt pastebin.

and get someone to add it to the OP next thread!
>>
>>29451832
I have it copied to a text editor. Once the thread ends, I add all the prompts to the pastebin.
>>
>>29451748
I really like this idea
writefags please
>>
>>29439576
"Nonny, take a seat."
>You smile warmly as you watch him stride towards the beanbag chair, always full of confidence, grace, poise, "Hey wasn't this a different colour yesterday?"
>You stumble over yourself.
"Oh, ha ha, yes, uh, I just fancied a new one is all, I think this one goes much nicer with the aesthetics of the room don't you think?"
>You crack a grin as you conclude your perfect explanation.
>You absolutely did not ruin the last one making a clay mould of the big round bubble flank imprint he left behind.
>You definitely didn't marvel at the imprints of what must be two massive testes sat down between his shapely legs.
>What kind of heavy duty ball bra must he be wearing down there?
>You shake your head side to side. No! Mustn't space out again and keep wasting these golden opportunities.
>Spike even helped you make a few revisisions to your original, quite frankly, very hopeful list.
"Okay Anon, first of all, and this only extends to when you're being taught so I'm able to concentrate, for the love of all that is holy please do not restrain yourself outside of class time... But, no posing or taking off articles of clothing okay?"
>"Hmm, that's quite the tall order short stuff..."
>Hmph, you're a whole two inches taller than the average pony thank you very much.
>Well, you are basically a dwarf as an allicorn...
>>
>>29452526
>"But just for you lil missy, though it pains me to deprive the world of my illustrious bod, I'll do it."
>He smiles to you.
>Just for you.
>You can't help but smile back, big and bright.
>You take a sip from a canned fizzy drink you brought to keep alert.
"Great then! So today, we'll be talking about the beginning stage of a relationship, or courting, the most important thing for any species survival, and for more intelligent species, something that's desired for far more than just that."
>You smile as you flip your massive chalk board over, where you've drawn up pictures of stallions and mares, offering things like flowers, a drink, or polite conversation to one another.
"First contact, when a mare, or a stallion! I'm a progressive pony after all, decides to 'make their move' as it were. Nonny, do these acts look familiar to you?"
>"Oh yeah, but that's not how Nonny Bravo rolls."
>You're the teensiest bit saddened to find out he's one of those colts that refuses to take the plunge first.
>But looking and being like he is, it's hardly surprising that he'd never have to try.
"Oh don't worry, I'm not expecting you to make the first move, I just want to see-"
>"Oh no, I aint some sad sack sittin all alone scowlin at the babes, Nonny is a man of action! You wanna see how Nonny would make a move?"
>>
>>29451167
>Glimmer didn't happen
>Twilicorn didn't happen
>Stupid shit like Tirek or the cutie mark crusaders actually getting their cutie marks didn't happen
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>29452532
>The drive behind his voice makes your face light up.
"Yes, I'd love to!"
>You prepare yourself for him to quite simply ask you out, he wouldn't have to do more than that.
>Instead he moves towards you quick as can be, and as you've been finding out more and more, quick as can be means instantaneous for Nonny.
>He takes your can, lifts it to his lips to drink what remains.
>YOUR lips were just touching that... Unff.
>It's definitely a strange flirting tactic.
>But if he steals your drink and asks you out, there still isn't a mare alive that wouldn't cry out yes.
>But instead, he drops the empty can in the crook of his arm.
>He pumps his arm back and forth, flexing, his titanic bicep hiding the can, before he quickly pulls it out, and presents it to you in his large open palm.
>You gaze in astonishment at the muscle magic you just witnessed.
>You think muscle magic on reflex, but it doesn't actually exist, Nonny just invented it.
"Is... Is that... I mean it can't be, but did you... Did you just shape that can, with nothing but your bicep... Into... Into a-"
>"Puppy daaaawg."
>>
>>29452536
>He did.
>Just by flexing his arm he crushed, cut, and twisted the metal of the can into the shape of a dog.
>How the heck did he do that?
"That's... That's simply incredible."
>You gaze up at him in amazement.
"What else can you do?"
~~~~~~~~~~~
>"Hey Twilight, I've been hearing some real strange sounds down here, is everything al-...."
>Spike must have just come through the door and seen what you're seeing.
>There's the soft pitter patter of baby dragon footsteps, before he's stood right next to you.
>"How the heck is he doing that?"
>You don't take your eyes off of the spectacle in front of you, Nonny riding back and forth on a unicycle, juggling with six empty bottles, while holding a sword at the tip with his teeth, balancing a wobbling, towering pile of books on the handle.
"Honestly Spike, I've asked myself the same thing twenty seven times today."
>"Heh, twenty seven? What has he just been cycling up and down the room over and over? Is this his special talent?"
>You shake your head, the both of you still not looking at each other.
"No and no Spike. I think he either doesn't have a special talent, or his special talent is everything... This is the twenty seventh, completely unique act he's performed for me."
>You can't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it.
"Can you imagine Spike, the training and dedication to do any one of the things he's doing now, and he can do all three at once, and much much more."
>>
File: 1485935107231.png (72KB, 468x441px) Image search: [Google]
1485935107231.png
72KB, 468x441px
>>29451748
>>
>>29452542
"All I've seen today would take a masters degree of strength, finesse, athleticism, balance, bravery, smarts, and other things I'm not even sure how to quantify... And you'll never guess why he started doing them..."
>Spike ponders for a moment. "One man circus?"
>You giggle for a second.
"Circuses don't usually have someone who's a black belt in every martial art known and has the certificates to prove it... No, he does this, to show just what a tremendous mate he is."
>"Wait what? But, he's told us he's wildly from the norm of the guys in his world, if he's going around doing all that, how-"
"How could his species survive when none of the males could possibly compete with him, and every female would be fighting over him? That's what I thought..."
>You frown slightly.
"But during our brief conversations between each of these displays, it sounded like he didn't actually have 'a number one main squeeze' as he'd put it, even though he's always looking..."
>You have to close your eyes, not wanting them to tear up.
"It's almost like, these displays of his, so incredible, a man of many, many talents, all to the extreme, showcasing how... Almost Godlike he is... Are to show the opposite sex that 'this is me, this is how great I am, now what do you have to offer?' We were wondering how other men could even compete next to him, but what happens when the babes need to woo someone as amazing as that?"
>>
>>29452548
>You turn to him and open your eyes, you failed at holding the tears back.
"Spike... What if the reason he's not attracted to mares, is because we're just... Not good enough for him?"
>Spike takes on a sombre look as you sniffle.
>"Hey, hey now, you know that can't be true. Because if it was he'd have fallen for you instantly, because you're the greatest mare in the world." He hugs around your neck. "There's got to be another explanation."
>You sigh as you wrap a foreleg around him. You feel a little better, but you're doubting what he says.
"Thanks, my number one assistant."
>"Hey what's goin on here?" A deep voice asks from above.
>You sniffle and try to wipe your tears away as you turn to Nonny, having concluded his routine with something undoubtedly amazing.
"O-oh, Spike just gave me some bad news is all, a uh, book I wanted, is out of stock."
>He arches an eyebrow. "Well I know just how to sort that out. He ha hoo!"
>In three quick movements, hands sink into your fat flanks, you really need to start that diet, you're lifted up effortlessly out in front of him, and then you're buried into his chest as his tree trunk arms surround you.
>>
>>29452553
>You thought that the slightest of touches from him would always feel sexual, would always send your mind swimming with perverse, unmarely thoughts.
>But not now.
>You close your eyes as you breathe him in, those arms, so strong and powerful, but holding you carefully.
>You're surrounded by his warmth, by his firm smooth muscles as you nuzzle into him.
>You're being cradled and hidden away from the rest of the world as he lightly rocks you against him.
>There is no safer place you could be than in his arms.
>No warmer, more comfortable place than against his chest.
>A happy smile breaks out across your face even though no one can see it.
>Your theory just got obliterated. How could someone so sweet and caring demand his love partners be as multi talented and spectacular as him?
>He'd love you as you are.... If he could just get over this species barrier...
>His arms slide down enough to allow your head to pop out from them, so you can gaze up to his beautiful face, gently smiling back down to you.
>You had planned on showing him just how great a life could be if he were to form a relationship with a mare.
>But if you want this to be a success, and you really do, you're going to need backup.
>>
>>29452560
>You're going to have to get your friends to help.
>Why didn't you think of it earlier, when so many problems have been solved through friendship.
>He runs his glorious digits through your mane, and you let out a purr of contentment as you nuzzle back into his huge hand.
>"Feeling better?"
>It's all you can do to nod at him, the tears in your eyes now of happiness rather than despair.
>"Come on, class time's over, but lets go find your favourite book in this place. You aint heard how Nonny reads stories yet, hoo!"
>You rest your head against him while dreamily gazing up at his gorgeous face, framed by that sculpted jawline and perfect mane.
>You'll help him realise the happiness he could have with a pony.
>You promise.

>>
Now I want to watch Johnny Bravo again. I haven't seen that show in something like 15 years.
>>
>>29452565
Why are you the best?
>>
>>29452565
This is a great example of how it doesn't always have to be an "Anon" in the story. Also, it's a crossover that isn't cancerous.
Props to you, my friend.
>>
>>29452628
this
CaptainAnonymous is doing god's work
>>
>>29450759
That's what we said about EQG.
>>
File: 123.png (139KB, 357x353px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
139KB, 357x353px
>>29452565
it's beautiful, thank you
>>
After reading BNW's fluffy jacket story, what do you think would happen if Anon started adding stallions to his jacket after he's defeated them?
>>
>>29450944
Eqg I can deal with. Most of them can be good. But I swear to fuck if a tripfriend starts posting a story about that fucking furry I'll have to actually filter something.
>>
>>29453053
Is that comissar bravo?!?
>>
File: tg_commisar_bravo.png (171KB, 956x650px) Image search: [Google]
tg_commisar_bravo.png
171KB, 956x650px
>>29453360
>>
>>
>>29453439
>Bald ponies try carving wood into replacement manes and tails.
>>
>>29453465
>Working class mare living paycheck to paycheck
>Mare loses mane in industrial accident
>Due to a variety of factors, like not giving a fuck, not being to afford a proper wig, and losing a bet to her friends while drunk, is wearing wooden liberty spikes
>Looks really silly but she's tough enough that no one would mess with her anyway
>In comes Anon
>Sees pony seems to be wearing a gnarled spiky helmet and thinks its the most metal thing he's seen in Equestria so far
>Walks up and starts talking to the mare, compliments her headwear
>ConfusedAndFlusteredToughGirl.parchment
>>
>>29452565
This is the greatest fucking thing I've ever read in my entire life, please keep it up
>>
>>29453360
>>29453382
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13836896/
>>
>>29453710
Glorious
>>
>>29450749
Seapony RGRE when
>>
File: queen novo.png (86KB, 459x439px) Image search: [Google]
queen novo.png
86KB, 459x439px
>>29454030
Soon
>>
>>29454090
>Anon is involved in a shipwreck.
>He and his herd take control of the situation to rescue all the passengers.
>Anon's lifeguard skills help him save stallions and little colts and fillies that've gotten separated from their herds.
>Despite his mares' insistence, he refuses to abandon ship until he's the last man (pony) left
>A sudden rupture in the hull causes the slowly sinking ship to quickly capsize
>He's separated from his herd and presumed lost at sea

>A week after his funeral, his mourning herd gets a message
>Anon is alive and well in the seapony kingdom!
>But the seapony mares that rescued him have now claimed him as their stallion
>Shoo shoo be doo RGRE
>>
File: piledriver.png (368KB, 1040x1024px) Image search: [Google]
piledriver.png
368KB, 1040x1024px
>Celestia grows lazy, meaning Twilight is regularly selected for diplomatic missions
>Anon has nothing better to do, and she wants some company, so she brings him along
>Various meetings bring up all kinds of uncomfortable topics
>Including constant offers to Twilight to marry far-away lands' princes
>Twilight is excited at first, thinking she'll end up with a beautiful colt who is fair, does housework, and gives good head
>As she journeys further and further however, discovers that the other races are frankly disgusting and her dream prince is nowhere to be found
>Gets sick of it all eventually, but knows she can't give up her job
>Eventually just decides to marry Anon, not out of love, but just for some peace of mind
>Something something RGRE
>>
>>29454381
>Anon can see through her bullshit.
>Mostly because she openly admits why.
>Can't decide between marrying a princess for political reasons or keeping himself pure for his future waifu.
>>
>>29454404
I dunno about you, but I'd take that proposal with big ole' dollaridoos in my eyes.
>>
>>29454314
I like the sound of this prompt
>>Shoo shoo be doo RGRE
kek
>>
>>29454404
Think about it. You get to be a prince, with all the luxuries that entails. And when you finally meet your one true waifu, she'll be joining a royal herd!
And Twilight will watch you fuck every night, thanking her lucky stars for her raging cuckqueen fetish
>>
>>29454314
>If a mare gets together with a seapony stallion, she's lucky
>If a stallion is in a relationship with a seapony, he's obviously been abducted and forced into it

>Anon never even had a herd- he just so happened to be on the same cruise with some asshole mares
>>
>>29454728
>Oh, alone on this cruise, Anon?
>A stallion all by himself?
>Look me
>We are your herd now
>>
>>29452536
Huh...now that I think about it, Nonny Bravo would have Pinkie Pie speed.
>>
>>29452536
WAT HO MUSCLE WIZARD?!
>>
>"Hey there good-lookin', how would you like to carry my brood?"
>"Look at them sexy legs, unf. It makes my fins go all a-quiver!"
>"Ugh, I can't see! Is he taking his shorts off yet?"
>Sigh
>It seems like no matter where you go you just can't escape this reversed gender role fuckery
>All you wanted to do was go to the beach alone, without ANY mares, and RELAX
>Maybe even catch a few rays. Maybe get a little tan
>But no, soon after you arrived three weird looking fish-mares jumped up on a nearby rock and started catcalling you.
>You try your best to ignore them and lay back on your beach towel letting the sun soak into your skin and closed your eyes
>After a while the light behind your eyelids go dark, as if you were being covered by a big shadow
>That didn't make any sense, there wasn't a cloud in the sky
>You immediately open your eyes and immediately freeze up at what you see
>A gigantic fishpone snuck up on you while you were sleeping
>"Um, would you like to, um, go for a swim? With me. I'm not evil I promise."
>Fucking seaponies
>>
File: 1484692339527.png (472KB, 411x825px) Image search: [Google]
1484692339527.png
472KB, 411x825px
>>29454381

>>Celestia grows lazy, meaning Twilight is regularly selected for diplomatic missions
>>Anon has nothing better to do, and she wants some company, so she brings him along
>>Various meetings bring up all kinds of uncomfortable topics
>>Including constant offers to Twilight to marry far-away lands' princes

>Twi is honestly uncomfortable with the idea of marrying some male she barely knows.
>It goes against her fairly chivalrous nature.
>But the pressure she's faces from other nations that want an easily moldable foothold in Equestria quickly becomes overwhelming.
>Before Twilight breaks under the constant offers, Anon swoops in and pretends to be her lover, one so devoted and perfect that none of the arranged husbands could compete.
>To be sure his friend is out of trouble, Anon even does some demeaning things expected of males to complete his image, though not without teeth-gritting reluctance.
>The flood of marriage contracts stops cold.
>Twilight is beyond grateful for the peace, and now has Anon at her side whenever possible.
>Somewhere down the line, however, the acting begins the two starts to become real.
>>
>>29455087
>the acting begins the two
the acting BETWEEN the two*
Phoneposting is cancer
>>
File: noescape.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
noescape.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>29454965
>>It seems like no matter where you go you just can't escape this reversed gender role fuckery
>>
>>29454728
>If a mare gets together with a seapony stallion, she's lucky
>If a stallion is in a relationship with a seapony, he's obviously been abducted and forced into it

I see the same parallels with the myth that ancient pegasi mares would scoop up earth pony and unicorn stallions.
>>
>>29454823
The grand finale would be Anon moving to a coastal beach house so his land and air-based herd could co-exist with his sea-dwelling one.
>>
>>29454319
>Mule/donkey
Which one is it? They all look the same to me.
Not even with that ass.
>>
File: 1484624773674.jpg (72KB, 472x712px) Image search: [Google]
1484624773674.jpg
72KB, 472x712px
>>29455087
>>
pita
>>
>>29436823
I'm not a gamer at all but even I could enjoy this.
Nice work eph.
>>
>>29455087
This is a good prompt.
>>
>>29455147
>pegasus mare sees a unicorn
>swoops in
>lowers herself onto the horn
>using superior horsepussy muscles she gets a grip and takes off into the sky with her pray dangling behind her hind legs.
>>
File: ew gay.png (385KB, 530x371px) Image search: [Google]
ew gay.png
385KB, 530x371px
>>29456043
>implying any pony race except earth ponies have superior ass/hoerspussy muscle control
>>
>>29456043
>"Your waifu is mine, Anon!"
>>
>>29456138
And the character is immediately less shit.
>>
>>29456138
>Fem Sentry the husbando snatcher.
>Swoops down and snags you in the middle of town before carrying you away.
>The REEEEEE of the handful of mares wanting you is audioable for miles.
>Life afterward is okay. Despite being a bit of a douche, Fem Sentry's subtle bragging about having the tightest pussy in town is true and she plays guitar.
>>
>>29456269
...You know what? I'd actually read this.

>Ponies watch on in outrage as both Anon and the shouted "Your husbando is mine!" fade into the distance
>>
>>29454965
go on
>>
>>29455087
I like it
>>
>>29456269
>You and Fem Sentry find a way into the EqG world for whatever reason.
>Find Flash and MareAnon together.
>????
>>
>>29456323
>Anon cucks MareAnon by fucking Flash
>>
>>29456323
The Anon's make an attempt prove they are the better version by fucking their Sentry into the dirt/break their pelvis. Snu Snu to victory.
>>29456350
gay, so that wouldn't work.
>>
>>29456358
The trick is to look into Flash's eyes as you cum inside of Fem-Flash. Establish dominance like a bear would.
>>
>>29456375
But what if he does the same thing to MareAnon?
>>
>>29456381
This is getting to weird for me to keep track of, lets get NEET mares opinion on this.
>>
>>29456381
Then you both acknowledge your equal social standing vis a vis horse-fucking and go your separate ways.
>>
>>29454314
>"Hi?...Hello?"
>Fuck, your head's spinning, and you don't want to get up
>But it would be impolite to ignore whoever's calling you
>Apart from your head splitting, everything's really comfy
>Whatever you're lying on is really soft, like a beanbag chair, but made of clouds
>Too bad you'll never own one, cause those cost a lot of bits
>You nuzzle your head deeper into the mattress, and it shifts a bit
>"Aww."
>...Mattresses don't move on their own
>What the dick are you sleeping on
>Apprehensively, you crack open an eye
>Wherever you're at, it's a spacious, dome-like room, dimly lit, no less
>Looking out of a window near you, you find fish swimming in the air
>Restating that in your head, you realize that they're not in the air; YOU'RE underwater
>Damn
>There's some furniture scattered around the place, as if a blind person arranged them
>Which, considering the lighting, is acceptable
>Using the power of inference, you deduce that you are definitely not at home
>Yeah, you're really smart
>>
>>29456553
>Suddenly, a head pops into your vision
>"Ooh, you're awake!"
>Okay, let's assess things here
>What you're sleeping on is ALIVE, but you can't see jack now with all the hair in your face
>Rolling onto the ground, you position yourself upright, and your "bed" looks at you
"Woah."
>At this point, your eyes have adjusted to the lighting, and from what you can tell, that's a BIG pony
>Like, a bit bigger than an alicorn, but still retaining the round, cuddly pone contour with no hind legs
>You blink
>Wait, there are legs, kind of
>There's a scaleless tail connected to the upper half of this, uhh, creature
>For politeness's sake, you decide to re-establish eye contact
>Like previously stated, she has a regular pony head, topped with long, black hair
>The only anomaly you notice is some weird crescent markings on her cheeks, which seem to move on their own
>Okay, they're most likely moving, considering everything else about her
>"Hey, I'm Charybdis! Sorry about earlier. I was having a snack."
>You caught a peek of the inside of her mouth, and the markings make sense to you now
"Ahh, gills."
>"What's that?"
"Erm, nothing. What did you mean by 'snack'?"
>"Well, I-"
>She pauses mid sentence, and her cheeks inflate, gills opening
>"HURK-"
>Her maw opens impossibly large, and an entire lifesaver comes out, covered in spit
>While the appropriate response is to scream, you feel like you've lost all the shock available to you in a lifetime after the first few months here
>>
>>29456562
>Face back to normal proportions, Charybdis reddens up and covers her mouth
>"Ooh, this is embarassing."
>After that fiasco, something clicks in your head, and you remember what you were doing before this
"You ate the ship I was on."
>"I have a light eating disorder!"
"You're the giant whirlpool that swallowed the entire cruise ship I was on."
>"It's hard being a whale-shark pony!"
"Whale sharks typically eat plankton."
>She recoils to your response and lowers her head, ears tilting
>"...Yeah."
>Shit, even as a 7-foot long fish abomination that's still cute
"Uh, I mean. It's okay. At least you left the ponies on board alone, right?"
>Charybdis's ears perk up, and she smiles, head straight and flaunting her chest
>"Of course! I still have standards, y'know. I only started to consume after, all, the-"
>With each word, she sulks a bit more
>"-ponies, jumped, and I kinda didn't know you were on the ship."
>The following silence is just shame-filled and sad
"Well, I guess I wont be able to know how living in Amareica is like, then."
>"Sorry."
"BUT, wanna do something to pass the time?"
>"Really?"
"Yeah, while we figure out how to get me back on land."
>"Uhh, yeah. That too. Sorry."
"It's fine, you got anything?"
>"Hold on, let me check."
>Then, Charybdis goes silent, face puffing up every once in a while like a hamster, before
>"HURK-"
>A giant record player plops out this time, perfectly dry
>Booping a switch with her snootle, the device turns on, playing ragtime music
>"This is the only song I have, though."
"Alright, then. Now, let's think."
---
>Your four fry/foals stare at you, wide-eyed
"And that, kids. Is how I met your mother."
>>
File: sharkpony smiling.png (818KB, 3905x3479px) Image search: [Google]
sharkpony smiling.png
818KB, 3905x3479px
>>29454314
i want sharkponies to be real before seaponies are
>>
>>29456570
Good show.

>You'll never farm plankton to feed your waifu
>>
>>29456679
Sharp teeth are cute! Cute!
>>
>>29456679

Why would they have hooves??

Apart from that I like the idea.
>>
>>29456793
>no hooves
>>
>>29456793
Landsharkpone.
>>
File: 1475583994.rillakim_wabyrfr2rzi.jpg (128KB, 1241x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475583994.rillakim_wabyrfr2rzi.jpg
128KB, 1241x1024px
This mare walks up and smacks your husbando's flank. How do you react?
>>
>>29456679
>A single image post, consisting only of one sentence got more replies than the green about it
Okay.
>>
>>29456695
How does one farm plankton?
>>
>>29456954
Smack a bitch up.
>>
File: 1484148430516.png (83KB, 1006x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484148430516.png
83KB, 1006x500px
>>29456954
Nothing, my husbando would turn around and pimp hoof her.
Too bad humans aren't real.
>>
>>29457103
You know something I found odd? We always treat Lyra like we would be treated by hypothetical girlfriends that actually would care, ie: by completely ignoring her or dating someone else in front of her. Why do we do this so much?
>>
File: 1486119591959.gif (319KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486119591959.gif
319KB, 360x320px
>>29457103
>Not real
Explain this.
>>
>>29457020
By seeding water with their food. I imagine Anon might even culture specific types for special occasions.
>>
>>29457159
It's obvious daapi is on a bad trip and hallucinating mythological beings
>>
>>29457142
The magic of herds is that this doesn't have to be the case; if she's not already happily engaged already.

Now if we could just do something about the vilifying of stallions in this thread.
>>
>>29456679
Man, that's a cute pony. What would a shark pony even do? Protectively patrol under him as she swims. Bring him food? Ask for gentle snout nuzzles? Can Anon breath underwater and just talk to animals? Could we go full Aquaman Anon? ... Aquanon?
>>
>>29456679
>Sharkpone blowjob
>>
>>29457242
I like the sound of aquanon already
>>
File: Nightmare_0.jpg (156KB, 488x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare_0.jpg
156KB, 488x600px
I had this dumb idea.

>Anon desperate for cash starts looking through his stuff to do for money.
>Equestria is at a modern level of tech, so most of Anon's books are useless.
>Except for his monster-girl encyclopedia.
>Gets the idea to instead make a monster-stallion encyclopedia instead.
>Starts making a shitload of cash.
>NEET mares start buying the books in droves.
>Stallions complain about it.
>Then a wizard pone tries to make monster husbando real.
>Shit goes horribly wrong quick has mares are being raped on the streets and stallions are being monsterized.
>>
>>29457242
>>29457282
"I look like a fucking idiot."
>"No, you look great!"
>When you first heard about "underwater breathing device", you thought it was some kind of protection amulet that puts a layer of air around you
>You were entirely wrong
"How is having my entire head submerged in a big soap bubble 'great'?"
>"Well, you can come over to my place now!"
"And what if this thing pops?"
>"Nonsense! It's pointy-proof!"
>To prove her point, sharkwaifu blows a smaller bubble and puts it between her teeth
>She bites down, and the bubble doesn't pop, instead it just reshapes itself like a squeaky toy
>You sigh, knowing that there's no way of talking yourself out of this
>>
File: 1486514828349.gif (56KB, 189x228px) Image search: [Google]
1486514828349.gif
56KB, 189x228px
>>29457331
>>
>>29457331
Time to put the "rape" in murderape! Ain't no monster going to outfuck me!
>>
>>29457421
I want to fuck the monsters dead
>>
File: receiving.jpg (93KB, 664x480px) Image search: [Google]
receiving.jpg
93KB, 664x480px
>>29455087
Well, do you think we'll be able to get along for the rest of our lives?
>"If you'd stop making fun of my plot, sure."
>Twilight stops at the table, and smiles at you
>"I was more worried you would find all of my... hobbies... weird."
Everyone's got their own strange 'hobby', Twi. I'm no different.
>You kneel down in front of her
Besides, we don't have to spend that much time together if you don't want to. We're only pretending to love each other.
>Twilight gives you a hug suddenly, catching you off-balance and you kind of fall into her
>"It's okay Anon, you've become one of my closest friends since our adventures together started. We'll get along just fine."
>She's hugging you a bit too tight.
Don't choke me, Twiggles.
>"I'm just pretending to hug you!" she giggles.
Well, I ain't pretending to like i-
>Soft, warm, wetness presses against your lips
Twi?
>"Just a pretend kiss."
>...
>The fuck is she going on about?
>You stand up, holding the small alicorn in front of you
>She wants to play that game, huh?
>"Oof!" her leg twitches and her hug intensifies while you firmly grasp her booty.
Don't worry, that's a pretend grope.
>"Haha! Pretend..."
>Your head yanks forward into hers again, and this time she slips her tongue into your mouth, then letting go with a pop
Nngh... heh... pretending to make out, right?
>"Haha! Just pretending!"
>The two of you don't stop laughing while you take your pants off
>Twilight grunts as you slam her onto the table, before laughing again
>"Hahaha! I guess we have to pretend to fuck to, right?"
Yep, just pretending!
>You spend the next hour roughly pretending to fuck her on the table, knocking over every plate, utensil, and glass off while she pretended to moan very loudly
>After you pretend to cum inside her, the two of you make your way to her bedroom, where you pretend-cuddle and then pretend to fall asleep together.
>What a legendary prank. You should tell Pinkie.
>>
>>29457613
>You will never be dragged along with a friend while she visits her family for a few weeks in another city
>You will never be convinced to pretend to be in a relationship with her to get friends/family off her back
>You will never put on a big, fake smile and tell an equally false story about how the two of you met
>You will never go to a nice restaurant for dinner
>You will never start to feel a bit more relaxed around her family
>You will never keep the charade up as the days go by
>You will never sit close to her and enjoy the warmth coming off of her body
>You will never hold hands in public to keep up the illusion
>You will never go star-gazing some nights just in case a suspicious relative is watching when you least expect it
>You will never convince one another (without very much effort involved) that you should share a bed because that's what couples do
>You will never cuddle under the covers
>You will never wake up to the sight of your friend's face
>You will never give each other sleepy smiles
>You will never eventually go home together
>You will never realize that her family will continue to ask about your relationship and where it's going
>You will never decide to keep up the facade of courtship so that the "made up" stories are easier to come up with
>You will never be this happy
>>
>>29457711
speak for yourself, fag
>>
>>29457880
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>29457923
yo momma's pussy, fag
also deep denial
>>
File: shots_fired.jpg (179KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
shots_fired.jpg
179KB, 770x433px
>>29457950
>>
>>29452565
Bless your souls anon.
>>
File: Map.png (188KB, 336x488px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
188KB, 336x488px
>>29456679
>Shark
That my fetish.
>>
>>29457363
Typical stallion fussing over his appearance, am I right, girls?
>>
>>29457613
>Anon's foals and their grandfoals pay their respects at his grave
>His epitaph reads: "Just a social experiment, bro."
>>
>>29457950
>Not on his daddy's dick

What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>29458341
They're like "I want practical clothing!" and then go ahead and buy saddlebags without any pockets in them. Can't live with them, can't live without them.
>>
>>29458418
>Not buying cargo bags
I mean, they're usually associated with greasy tuftbeards, but buck if they don't have so many pockets and space.
>>
>>29458418
>>29458502
>Saddlebags filled with foam to puff them out are the hip new fashion among cool stallions
>Not intended as a personal flotation device
>>
File: IMG_8222.png (2MB, 8000x5578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8222.png
2MB, 8000x5578px
I bet this cat gets ALL the ladies to do it for him.
>>
>>29458679
Wrong thread bud.
>>
>>29458696
Does every species have to have gender role reversal society?
>>
>>29458758
When they aren't some random furry oc then sure, keep it board related man, if you want that shit go ask trash or b. They might do something for you....or rape it to death.
>>
>>29458768
>"Kajit has wares, if you have coin, friend."
"Ah ain't callin' no degen'rate FRIEND, pal. Git outta mah sight!"
>You are anon
>And you are watching Applejack make Equestria Great Again
>Something something I'm working on green but I'm so tired
>something something you'll get a post in a day or two
>>
>>29458824
Who the hell are you and what did you smoke before posting this?
>>
>>29458843
Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>29458843
>"Who is this... this 'Love and Powerlifting' fellow, and why is he posting about some weird OC called 'Sunset Shimmer'?"
>>
>>29458843
I love it when my grandpa posts here.
>" 'RGRE'? Just post it in the AiE thread where all the other Anon stuff goes!"
>"What's a 'Jeff Mango' and why are there dicks everywhere?"
>"A 'McFlurry Heart' sounds delicious right now. Who's driving?"
>>
>>29436430
Wasn't bad. I think you've got a lot to learn still though. The plot was pretty shaky overall, taking every ounce of my suspension of disbelief and then some. Despite having a pretty strong start, the wedding phase started a point in which you used 'tell' form prose a lot to rush an otherwise lengthy story, therefore cheapening any content.

There's also the matter of Flurry having a turnaround from allegedly horny brat teenage rapist who gets whatever she wants to this much more considerate, adorable, sad little pony who only wants Anon to love her back. They're practically not even the same pony, and there's no big moment where we get to see when this development occurs. It's not impossible to believe, but we never see it happen, so it feels forced. I'm not unhappy with the ending, I think it's sweet, but it still made me feel almost nothing since it was clearly an author choice to make her that way for the sake of it.

If I had to guess, I'd say this was just poorly planned and you're still getting comfortable writing here. You're clearly not brand new to writing, but I think a little bit more careful foresight will let your work shine.

Keep writing, get better, and I'll leave you more comments.
>>
>>29458679
>Furry OC
Nope. #NotMyEquestria
>>
File: 1471992981066.png (349KB, 2000x2564px) Image search: [Google]
1471992981066.png
349KB, 2000x2564px
>>29458824
>racist Applejack

that tickles my pickles.
>>
>>29458911
>That pic

>Anon arrives in Equestria a good 15-ish years after the show
>Pops into existence in the tundra around the Crystal Empire, and so he just chills in the castle and agrees to questioning in exchange for room and board
>Flurry Heart crushes on him hard
>She's extremely embarrassed about her enormous wing-boners that her well-above-average sized wings give her
>Anon, meanwhile, still hasn't picked up on what the extended wings mean
>He just thinks it means she's happy to see him
>>
File: 1485407958165.png (363KB, 1280x816px) Image search: [Google]
1485407958165.png
363KB, 1280x816px
>>29458938
>>
File: smug cadance.jpg (708KB, 720x1008px) Image search: [Google]
smug cadance.jpg
708KB, 720x1008px
>>29457212
yes, i'm surprised that anon doesn't see more interaction with other stallions in ponyville or canterlot. it's not like they don't exist, and most stallions would be at least trying to hang out with him, either because he looks good to ponies so they look better for hanging out with him, or he looks like an uggo to ponies, so they look way better by comparison.
they'd either be hot by association or by comparison, either way they win. not to mention there's all sorts of opportunities for stallions to take Anon under their leg or wing to show him the ropes and play matchmaker with him, since that's something that women do here (especially if they think they're good at it, they want to feel good about themselves, try to eliminate a thirsty mare from the dating pool, or they're taking pity on a mare that no other stallion would date)
>>
>>29458679
>>29458824
I know we have a degenerate remover around here somewhere. Keep RGRE pure!
>>
>>29458991
>Be Flurryheart
>You were having tea with the alien creature, Anonymous.
>Your titled teacup did little to obscure your peeking as you sipped and locked your eyes on the flesh between his slightly parted shirt buttons.
>The Crystal Empire was no stranger to steamy summers, and Anon had taken it upon himself to loosen his garb, despite you sitting with him.
>Sundammit, he trusted you and here you were, tracing the soft curve of his inner chest with your eyes.
>He deserved a gentlemare and yet...
>It would be so nice... to lay your cheek down and press against him.
>Your stupid, big-ass wings twitched at your sides, rising slowly.
>You coughed, nearly spitting out your tea and clacked it down on it's saucer.
>Anon turned to you with a look of concern and you gave him a pained smile.
>His innocent stare only made your wings harder to restrain, and a shiver ran through you as he leaned over to get a better look at your face.
>Don't look down shirt, don't look down his shir—FUUU, you looked down his shirt!
>A hot blush flooded your face and you opened your mouth to apologize, but he merely titled his head and put the back of his palm against your forehead.
>"Are you okay, Flurry? You seem a little feverish."
>He got even closer, his face inches from yours.
>You could smell the fresh scent of his shampoo, and the faint orange flavor of the tea on his lips.
>You found yourself leaning closer, eyes locked into his slightly parted mouth.
>Would a little peck hurt?
>He suddenly turned to your wings and you felt your skin turn cold.
>Oh Lunas stars above, he was going to call you out this time, you know it!
>No colt could not know what it meant, not after this long.
>"Oh, Flurry, your poor wings looks horribly tense again. I've been thinking about that. I want to try to give you a wing massage. Maybe that'll help?"
>The heat in your face doubled and you suppressed a squeal.
>He just... right to your face... with the cutest most innocent smile you've ever seen.
>>
>>29458938
Which fic was it where I read about Applejack going to earth pony supremacy meetings?
>>
>>29459090
yes
YES
>>
>>29455930
Surprising, but good to hear. I thought turning it from Overwatch based satire to more gaming community satire would be more accessible. I can't promise you'll always feel in the loop, but hopefully it'll still be fun to read.

>>29436914
Yeah when I saw that I felt real dumb. Fuck deleting it with this captcha crap I deal with though.

>>29437034
>>29437948
>>29437958
Noice. At the very least, I can say I'm consistent.

>>29438115
Man... that's such a huge compliment but considering how much more effort I put into my last stories, that's a bit depressing to hear. This is such a strange project...

>>29436766
>>29436930
>>29437803
>>29436849
>>29437605
Glad you liked it. I didn't expect this to get such positive reaction, but since people enjoyed it. I'll look at adding more from time to time.
>>
>>29459090
mmmyeeessss
>>
>>29459190
...I want some Dragon energy drinks now. That sounds like it would be great.
>>
>>29459305
Courtesy of /pa/
==========
On the very peak of a mountain, Spike sits crosslegged. Over his still, concentrating face, his voice-over is heard.

>Have you ever felt small?

It slowly zooms out, showing more and more of the mountain.

>You ever felt weak, insignificant, a speck?

More and more and more get shown, until he can barely be seen.

>Wouldn't you like to be more than that?

Now, barely even a spot, and the entire mountain shown, the zooming stops.

>You can.

There is a flash of green fire, and a loud boom, and a new, Giant Spike sits atop the mountain. He holds up a can of an energy drink, and drinks the entire thing in one gulp before crushing the can

>DRAGON!

He give off a roar and shoots fire into the air.

>UNLEASH YOUR GREED!
>>
Okay...is anyone else having problems with pics randomly disappearing on them and saying the image 404d, even when you post the image yourself?
>>29459327
That's a good slogan.
>>
>>29458995
How can such a horrible pony be so cute?
>>
File: Trix_Are_For_Kids.png (413KB, 686x706px) Image search: [Google]
Trix_Are_For_Kids.png
413KB, 686x706px
>>29459366
>>
File: 1480002755974.png (379KB, 800x740px) Image search: [Google]
1480002755974.png
379KB, 800x740px
>>29459366
I like her pegasus friend and her friend's sister more.
>>
File: sharkpone a cute.png (48KB, 647x581px) Image search: [Google]
sharkpone a cute.png
48KB, 647x581px
>>29457363
>Anon and Bitey visit Ponyville and Twiggles
>Celestia decides that the Princess of Friendship should try to re-establish relations with the sharkponies
>She scares off all the stallions because of her teeth
>Which are all visible almost all the time because she can't contain how happy she is to be exploring the land kingdoms
>Ponies in general get uncomfortable because the both of them have predator teeth and eat meat
>Anon has to stop every half-hour or so to spray her down with a squirt bottle full of water and rub it in all over her slick body
>Twilight stops mid-lecture when he casually pulls it out and starts wetting her down
>Bitey complains about a tooth bothering her
>Anon casually reaches into her maw and yanks it out of her face
>She thanks him
>Twilight nearly faints and makes an excuse to take a break
>Anon and Bitey go to the local restaurant that serves fish and, just for fun, eat it like a couple animals
>Tearing into it with their whole faces, ripping it off the bone and the plate, flinging bits of fish everywhere
>Both stay in the palace pool room
>Fuck in Twi's pool for shits and giggles
>>
>>29459491
>>Anon casually reaches into her maw and yanks it out of her face
10/10
I want it.
>>
>>29459491
I love it.
Shark pones are okay by me.
>>
>>29459491
>Anon meets a sharkpone at their new embassy in Canterlot while there on a trip with Twilight, who is crushing on him hard
>He wanders into their embassy, thinking it's an aquarium
>Winds up trading stories with one of the shark ponies in the huge pool
>She convinces him to go for a swim with her, thinking he'll make for a good chase for a while
>He strips down to his boxers and makes her fins go stiff
>He asks if sharkpones have the same features as sharks back home, like sandpaper skin, weird sensory organs in their snouts, and easily-replaced teeth
>She lets him rub his wigglers on her skin
>Oh they feel good against her slick skin
>Convinces him to inspect her snout
>She can smell and sense all sorts of things about him
>It's getting better
>Offers to let him pull out a tooth
>It's hard for him to get a good grip, so he wraps one arm around her and holds her close against his chest, then uses the other to yank it out
>It's too much for her, she passes out
>Anon accidentally causes an international incident
>The sharkpones agree to forgive him if he stays to make it up to them
>JustAsPlanned.shark
>>
File: 1485997303360.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485997303360.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>29459561
>>JustAsPlanned.shark
>.shark
>>
File: 1483475550084.gif (309KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1483475550084.gif
309KB, 500x370px
>>29459170
I don't remember that one.
>>
>>29459372
Go to bed Seth.
>>
File: mother of god.gif (1MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
mother of god.gif
1MB, 317x237px
>>29452565
this was god dammed beautiful
you give me hope that we can make rgre great again!
>>
>>29434815
WOAH, did she touch the hair?
>>
>>29458938
> "Ah don't see why Ah can't o with y'all to find Anon a proper wife. You really ought to have a strong mare around to protect y'all, especially in foreign lands."
> Big Mac shakes his head
> Mr. Cake presses his lips together, but it's Spike who speaks first
"Applejack, it's because you are the most racist pony I know."
> She snorts
> "Ah'm not racist. Ah just got a keen understanding of how the world works."
"Uh huh. Well, then let's go over he itinerary. First, we'll go to Labyrinthia, take a tour of the Great Maze, "
> Applejack frowns
> "Ah don't reckon that's a good idea. The damn Tauries might work their gypsy charms on Anon, or outright abduct him. You can never trust a Taurie."
> Spike gives her a flat look
"Then how about going to the White Mountain Aeries, and seeing the Sky Temple ruins?"
> She shakes her head
> "That's dangerous too. Those greasy Gryphs ain't shy about smacking a stallion on the flank, and Ah hear every one of them is in debt. A proper wife owes nothing to no one."
> The little dragon shrugs
"Well, how about a nice cruise over the Sea Pony Chorodiacracy? It would be nice to go swimming in the reefs."
> Applejack scowls
> "The same reefs they use to wreck innocent ships on, so they can eat the mares and rape the stallions? Ah thought you were sensible, Spike, but Ah am starting to wonder if you are spending too much time around Twi. She's always been a bit soft about the les- that is, the other species."
> Spike raises his eye ridges
"She literally raised me. But there is another destination I had in mind. It'll be nice to see Ember again, in the Draconian Kingdom."
> She snorts
> "Well, it's all well and good for you to court the queen, but think about Anon. The dragonesses will just think of him as another part of their hoard, or sell him to the night. Dragons are the greediest creatures, and there ain't nothing they won't do for gold."
> Spike nods
>>
>>29460038
"I see. So there is nowhere we can go to find Anon a proper wife, because all the lesser species are too untrustworthy, and he doesn't appeal to ponies. Is that about right?"
> Applejack sighs
> "Ah'm afraid so."
> Spike flicks her snout, and she scrunches hard
"That's why we can't bring you along. You're too racist to get along with anyone we'd meet. Honestly, I'm surprised you get along with pegasi and unicorns."
> Applejack looks at the stony faces of the stallions, and begins to wonder if she said something wrong
> "Well, unicorns are pretty gay, but harmless. Likewise Pegasi are voyeurs, but they know not to go stirring up what they can't settle down. If you're dead set on going, Ah ain't gonna stop you. Just be careful, Ah'd hate to see anypony come to harm."
> Spike sighs
"We will be careful, Applejack. Thank you for the concern, if nothing else."
>>
File: 1463598747698.jpg (41KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
1463598747698.jpg
41KB, 635x467px
>>29459561
>JustAsPlanned.shark
jesus my sides
>>
File: 1466694368045.png (48KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
1466694368045.png
48KB, 440x325px
>>29460041
>Well, unicorns are pretty gay, but harmless. Likewise Pegasi are voyeurs
>>
i know it's bad, I was bored and wanted to make a joke

>You go through the motions of armoring yourself
>Strap, tighten, wrap, it's all second nature even after all these years
"I haven't seen you wear that in ages."
>You look over to the voice and see Twilight standing in the doorway
>You smile as she walks forward and wraps you in a warm hug
>"This is a pretty weird place isn't it?"
>You look around the locker room you're in
>It's not too weird, a little damp but-
>Wait, she probably means the sun bathed desert you're in
"It's familiar; this isn't the first time I've had to fight here."
>She visibly winces at the word 'fight', she never got over the trough of violence for entertainment, let alone males participating
>"You don't have to do this you know, we could send somepony else. Find a-"
"There isn't anyone else," you say, cutting her off "the creatures they'd face, no one could stand against them as well as me."
>"Then we can leave, it's not a problem if we just don't fight right?"
"You know that's not true, the consequences of Equestria not participating are… dire."
>She hangs her head and kicks at the dirt below her hoof
"I'll be fine Twilight; I've been a combatant before. I've almost won a couple of times."
>She takes a few steps forward before pulling you into another hug, this one much less friendly
>She holds you tightly, as if you're slipping away
>"That doesn't mean I can't be worried for you. Please just promise me you're going to come out of this okay?"
>You don't say anything, promising would be disingenuous
>You can't help but smile at the honest thought; you've come a long way since your murdering self landed in Equestria
"I've got to leave now Twilight."
>She pulls away from the hug and wipes the tears from her eyes
>"I know, just be careful ok?"
>That, you can do
"I will Twilight." You say as you walk towards the exit
>>
>>29460111
>You step through the large doors to see a massive coliseum before you
>Roaring crowds of humans and other strange creatures populate the stands
>Briefly scanning the crowd you locate the only Technicolor ponies in the coliseum
>Twilight's friends that you've since adopted and the Princesses
>They're soon joined by a purple flash and an equally purple pony
>They wave to you enthusiastically as you step onto the raised platform in the middle of the arena
>Across from you another figure steps forward into the opposite corner
>Dressed similarly but, more different than one can imagine
>There's hate in his eyes, and maybe there'd have be hate in yours years ago, but you've made peace with him and many others in your absence
>Although that doesn't mean you're not going to kick the living shit out of him
>"ROUND ONE!"
>You both tense, reaching for your weapons in anticipation
>"FIGHT!"
"GET OVER HERE"
>You watch the fight intensely
>Despite the brutality and more than a little blood splattered on your mane you can't look away
>Hanzo may be winning, but he's severely injured
>A well placed uppercut sends the human dressed similarly to him reeling, barely able to stay on his feet
>"FINISH HIM!" the announcer calls
>Oh no
>He told you about this part, where the victor gets to murder the loser in the most gruesome way possible
>You turn away, Hanzo's fine now. You don't have to watch him-
>"FRIENDSHIP!"
>What?
>You look back to the arena and see him shaking hands with his dazed enemy
>Cries of outrage come from the onlooker cheated of their brutal finale
>You're just sitting there, smiling
>You wonder when he'll introduce you to his new friend

that's all, it was hard writing green without referring to scorpion by anonymous or any scorpion
>>
>>29460041
>Unicorns are considered gay because of their upper class bullshittery and the fact that they have a long hard rod sticking out of their head, all the better for homosexual degeneracy
>Pegasi are considered voyeurs because of one too many times a pegasi has been flying at second story height and a pony has forgotten to close their curtains

>>29460117
I... whut?
>>
>>29460122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGAzWuaFIrg
>>
>>29459491
>>29459561
How can land lubbers even compare?
>>
File: hitler loves it.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
hitler loves it.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>29460041
>>
> Be Prince Anon, of Labyrinthia
> Technically, you were adopted by the Royal Architect, but she is high enough in station that if she had a kid, they would be a prince or a princess
> However, the poor old girl is barren, and turned to interdimensional adoption
> The ritual grabs an unwanted person younger than the ritualist, and warps them to the plane
> It wasn't fun, finding out that particular aspect of the ritual, but you can't really argue with it
> Stone Hinge isn't so bad, as adoptive mothers go
> The food is good, the labyrinth is fascinating, and she thought it was cute how you tended to stare at her impossibly large tits
> There are drawbacks, though
> She loves to teach you, but she never seems to think you are capable of independent action
> Admittedly, at least two thirds of the tauresses on the street could simply pick you up and carry you away, but it still kind of irked you to be stuck in a tower like some sheltered maiden or whatever
> And then, most of the time that you are outside of the house, you are at court
> While the parents are talking about matters of state, the youngsters like you usually walk in the gardens, or chat in tea rooms
> Despite your many lessons, you don't quite fit in here
> You suck at poetry, dance, and flower arrangement
> The other guys get scared off by your "uncouth" speech and "wild" personality
> The girls, sensing weakness, try to tie you up in word games, so that you'll agree to suck their clit or something
> More than a few have suggested a midnight rendezvous, for more intimate discussion
> You'd gladly take them up on the matter, their boobs are amazing, but Minos have a pretty good sense of smell
> The first tauress you bedded would lay claim to you the next day, and snap you up in a forced marriage
> For the time being, you content yourself with mutual groping and ass grabs
>>
>>29460041
>Pegasi
>Not "sky ziggers"
>>
>>29459190
Best-RGRE-in-a-whilefag here. Yeesh, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant it was one of my personal favorites.
>>
>>29453602
Yes.....go on.
>>
>>29454965
>>"Hey there good-lookin', how would you like to carry my brood?"
This made me laugh harder than it should've.
>>
>>29461215
>Minotits
You had me at Tits, anon.
>>
>>29439963
>i hope no one has done this before, but i didn't see anything in the gdoc about it.
>/fit/-anon

There has been a LOT of /fit/ Anon. Just not by name. Theme-wise, this is also pretty regular RGRE with a heavy dose of 'Ponies admiring Anon's physique' or whatever that threads name was. It got folded into here a while back.

Having that said, this is really still quite good. I'd like to see this branch out with something more fresh, but there's nothing wrong with what you have here.
>>
>>29461215
Every god damn thread
>>
File: 1478847374154.jpg (117KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
1478847374154.jpg
117KB, 595x841px
>>29461215
that was fun!

got any more in you?
>>
>>29462670
I actually want to read about mares going crazy over fat anon/anon being thicc myself
>>
>>29461215
>She insists that you "drink directly from the tap" until you get a wife
Eh, could be worse.
>>
File: 1486048215681.png (306KB, 954x815px) Image search: [Google]
1486048215681.png
306KB, 954x815px
>>29462790
>>
>>29462790
fat ppl are disgusting.
>>
>>29462881
there is absolutely nothing wrong with a little marbling
>>
>>29462924
>>
>>29462863
>Christian Valves
Probably need some sleep
>>
>>29462939
>There is absolutely no middle ground between being skinny and morbidly obese. Nope
>>
>>29462881
Can confirm
t. fat guy
>>
>>29462881
That's the joke.
>>
>>29462959
>something something fetish thread reeeeee
>>
>>29462790
>Ponies drool over Anon like degenerates drool over a black woman's fat ass
>>
>>29463010
>degenerate
That's a fairly subjective word, anon.
>>
>>29463031
I couldn't think of a specific demographic that likes black women's asses in particular, so I just went with "degenerate" instead.
>>
>>29434770
Hey all, not trying to derail the thread or nothing but I need some help finding an old green text. It was from RGRE; more or less Anon finds his way into the land of the Taurs (ya know Iron Will and all that) and ends up working at a diner or bakery or some shit like that. More or less he ends up having to participate in some sort of contest of who is the most "manly" and he gets this ripped as fuck female body builder to help train him. Also there is a love interest going on with some other female Taur that wants his monkey dick...Can one of you other horse-fuckers help an Anon out here?
>>
>>29463185
oh you mean helga. Sorry I don't remember the name of the green but it sounds like something by Love and Powerlifting
>>
>>29463209
Where could I dig to find it senpai?
Pastebin, the archives or fimfiction?
Also, thanks for the small lead
>>
krump
>>
>>29463256
http://pastebin.com/pSeAqG9T
Not Lap; is Brandnewwritefag. Cowtipping.
>>
>>29463185
I belive it was called Cow Tipping
>>
>>29463353
>http://pastebin.com/pSeAqG9T

Thank you very much Mr. Anon 29463353
>>
We need more Saddle Arabian pones and their backwards culture.
>>
>>29463747
Bet we could get some real kinky stories out of them
>>
>>29463747
>sand niggers
>>
>>29463878
...u wot m8?
>>
>>29463888
I'm very tired Anon. It got away from me.
>>
File: 1481139168592.png (49KB, 314x378px) Image search: [Google]
1481139168592.png
49KB, 314x378px
>something something RGRE
>>
>>29463777
I mean the more sexually repressed a culture is, the more kinky shit they do, hell take a look at japan.
>>
>>29464373
MAGIC SAND TENTACLES
>>
File: sharkpone.jpg (2KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
sharkpone.jpg
2KB, 125x111px
>>29456679
>At last!
>The last of the ponies was safely off the sinking yacht
>You were a bit tired from helping all those ponies, but you secured their safety
>Now you had to get off of the yacht yourself
>Except there was one tiny problem
>The last of the lifeboats was drifting away, filled to the brim with ponies
>Well, uh, no problem, you can just swim
>As you think that, the yacht tips to the side, knocking you off your feet
"WOOAAH!"
>Your head hits the guardrail, and the last thing you can see is the blue of the ocean enveloping you as your vision goes dark

>Holy shit
>Your head felt like it was about to explode
>You could hear the dripping of water reverberating around you, and you were laying on a cold, hard surface
>Your vision is shaky, but you think you're in a cave
>But the only exit you can see is high above you
>How'd you get in here?
>With a groan, you force yourself to stand up
>Eeyup, definitely a cave.
>There's a small pond off to one side
>And there's... furniture in here?
>What?
>It looked like it was all pony sized furniture, too
>Who put this here?
>As you ponder the mysteries of this cave, some splashing comes from the pond, and something leaps out
>Aw, hey, it was a pony mare!
>Except, she had.. BIG TEETH, GILLS AND A FUCKING SHARK TAIL!
"What the fuck!?"
>You fall backwards
>What is this thing?
>She flashes you a toothy grin
>"Hello!"
>Wait, what?
>"I'm Hayfin, but all my friends call me Hay! Or, well, they did, before I.."
>She puts a more somber look on for a second, but quickly returns to her grin
>"Nevermind! What's your name?"
>A sharkpony abomination was asking your name.
>How hard did you hit your head?
"Uhh.. I'm Anon."
>"Well, hi Anon! Welcome to my place!"
>She closes her eyes and smiles the happiest smile you've seen in a while
>She's showing off more sharp teeth than you're comfortable with seeing, but who are you to tell a sharkpony what to do?
>Maybe if you distract her enough, she won't eat you for a little while.

Cont.?
>>
>>29464867
>"Holy shit, talking x!" Green
No, we've had enough of that.
>>
>>29464867
Do it
>>
>>29464867
YES! MORE! but wait until next thread since this one is about dead
>>
>>29464909
Good point, I'll keep writing a post next thread
>>
>>29464919
Be sure to repost your first post in the next thread

also bump limit reached
>>
bottom text
>>
New thread cunts

>>29465110
>>29465110
>>29465110
>>
>>29464896
No we haven't
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.