[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 121

File: RGRE.jpg (412KB, 1100x1267px) Image search: [Google]
RGRE.jpg
412KB, 1100x1267px
Married edition

Previous thread: >>29408534

>Where men are women, and women are slightly manlier women

Also known as "Sexist Mares and Wish Fulfilment general"

For those of you who are new to the thread, RGRE is an Equestria where sexism and stereotypical behaviour of men and women (often exaggerated for the sake of simplicity) are applied to the opposite gender. The type of sexism and gender roles can come from any time period (most popular are ~1950's and roughly modern-day) and can range from "Stallions belong in the kitchen when they aren't in the bedroom" to "Your mare-spreading is oppressing me". In this world, the mare asks the stallion out on a date and is expected to pay for the meal.

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
File: S-senpai.png (896KB, 1919x957px) Image search: [Google]
S-senpai.png
896KB, 1919x957px
>>29418457
>Be Johnny Bravo in Equestria.
>You were wooing a sweet sweet momma by showing her how you could lift a stature of a horse.
>She got all freaky and screamed about magic.
>You honestly believed the only magic around there was how smokin' hot she was.
>You were wrong.
>The statue broke while you were holding it.
>You guess they didn't use good materials.
>The thing just fell apart.
>And then you found out that that hot hot women weren't the only magical thing around.
>You were pulled into a weird trippy hole in the world thing and ended up here.
>Some town full of magic pony people.
>"Whoa daddy, look at that sweet guy over there."
>"Excuse me sir, can I have a minute?"
>You turn to whoever's speaking.
>There's a cream furred winged pony with an orange mane.
"What is it, little pony thing?"
>"Are you one of Celestia's angels? Because you are smokin' hot."
>>29418914
>Johnny Bravo in RGRE
>Unlike earth, he's got females almost literally throwing themselves at him.
>Just one flex, and they're fighting over who gets him.
>But they're ponies, not babes...
>[Internal Conflict]
>>29418938
>"It's fine, I am dating an antelope before"
>Every mare Grasp and hug Johnny and say it's going to be OK
>antelope FSIR (ISIS)
Please moar?
>>
>>29418986
You beat me, you bastard!

>Anon marries tiny pone
>Tiny pone tries to carry him over the threshold
>Has to drag him through door by his ankle instead
>>
File: It Was Me.png (309KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
It Was Me.png
309KB, 1280x720px
>>29418999
>999
It Was Me. Asian Anon!
>>
>>29417093
Reposting
>RGRE
>Football is seen as super colty, basically the Equestrian equivalent of women's mma
>Yeah they're tough and strong, but mares like AJ are watching it are in it for the colt on colt
>Rarity got into it by watching all of her dad's games
>Knows stats, plays, every detail about players and coaches
>Anon watches it with her because it is the most human entertainment ponies' have.
>Despite most colts being limp-wristed fairies, football players are just the same as on Earth.
>Plays a quick game with Rarity's dad when meeting the parents
>Still throws the mean spiral that he did in high school
>average for a human but being able to throw that far is unseen with even the best unicorn players

So
>Hondo Flanks trains Anon to be a pro football player helping Anon live up to is Bundy-esque dreams. Basically Rocky, but with football and ponies

>Anon plays with the local stallions garnering attention from a random scout. Amazing him with blitz and shotgun plays. With Rarity torn between worrying that Anon's newfound fame will lead him to meet much more marely mares than herself and being supportive of him reaching his dreams

>Anon plays with the local stallions garnering attention from the local mares who weren't really interested before finding their clits getting hard at sweaty, musky Anon in football tights and half a shirt. All while Rarity beats back the oncoming horde of "fans" from moving in on her man all led by the mareliest mare in Ponyville, Applejack. Who doesn't know a thing about football other than hot males roughhousing, but tries to act like she is a superfan too

or
>Rarity is worried that she has an Electra complex due to how much Anon is like her father when she sees them horsing around. Both Janefillies, both big and strong, both hold her and stroke her mane when she cries, both are perfectly fine with how colty she is. This is made all the worse by the fact that her family loves him and her dad all but demands she marries Anon
>>
File: 9459395934.png (194KB, 2766x2305px) Image search: [Google]
9459395934.png
194KB, 2766x2305px
>>29418986
This is why Celestia is the only good waifu.

The other pones are too small.
>>
>>29418986
Seeing this only makes me think of Celestia blackmailing/tricking Anon into marriage for whatever reason.
>>
>>29419012
The post wasn't "ching chong bing bong", so I don't think it was you, Asian Anon
>>
>>29419030
>>29419021
>Anon plays horsecollege hoofball
>Celestia sneaks in and poses as a jock
>or more accurately, a "jock"
>Loudly wonders where the keggers are at
>Can be found in the gym 90% of the time
>Dresses like she's Biff from 1950's Hill Valley
>All to get into Anon's humanpants
>>
>>29419031
Anon's just nervous, Anon. It's his special day and he just got stressed out. Celestia's ruffling his wedding dress, and he spent HOURS getting into that thing and making it look good!
>>
>>29419031
what reason does she need other than being the literal goddess of the sun? Who would even stop her?
>>
>>29419053
To be fair, if any of us were in front of an actual goddess who controlled the sun and had unimaginable power, we realistically wouldn't mouth off to her. Hell, most of us wouldn't mouth off to our own job bosses IRL.
>>
>>29419035
Good point, I will write my name next time.
>>
>>29419053
Stallionist.
>>
>>29419068
>Yellow Teeth
>Fat
>Ugly and Smell
>Misanthrope
>>
File: 782348234.png (381KB, 1959x2920px) Image search: [Google]
782348234.png
381KB, 1959x2920px
>>29419081
Wow you sound like a really terrible person to be around, anon.
>>
>>29419081
Ew. See:
>>29419091
>>
>"Anon! A poor colt like you shouldn't have to plow all that snow in the cold!"
>Scrape
Huh? What?
>Oh, it's Spergle. She's in some sort of carriage with a blade on it.
>You load up another plow full of snow, and grip near the end, tossing it onto your almost meter high snowbank
>"Here, I'll do it for you."
>Her horn lights up, which to you by now is a telltale sign of trouble, and your shovel is yanked out of your hands and deep into the snowbank.
>It triggers a mini avalanche, spilling snow all over your previously clean walkway.
T-Twilight! Damnit, I don't need any h-
>You quickly step out of the way as her now glowing carriage surges past you, clearing whatever's infront of it but making a mess of the sides.
Watch where you're going!
>"I can't! It's out of controooool!"
>You get an eyeful of firm booty has the carriage presses up against her plot and the whole contraption spins out, crashes into the snowbank, and fucking explodes.
>Thanks, cartoon physics.
>Pretty much all of your work over the last half hour's undone.
>You saunter over to the debris, and Twilight, who pokes her head out.
>Snow falls down her shaking mane.
>It's actually kind of pretty.
Mare's job, huh?
>"S-sh-sh-sh-shut u-u-up-p-pbbbrbrbrrr..."
>The snow can wait.
>You pick up the half-frozen mare and carry her inside, patting her cute little pony butt and listening to her whispers of "Whimsy" or something like that.

>The hot chocolate's still a bit hot, but it's fine considering how cold you were.
>Nonny has you wrapped up in a blanket around you. Both of you watch as the CMC clear Anon's walkway with their own tiny snow shovels.
>They're slower, but at least they're thorough.
>Meanwhile, your plan worked. Anon's cuddling you! Maybe you'll get some dick tonight too.
>Until then, you nuzzle into his chest and snooze.
>>
File: 1477957317896.gif (3MB, 420x363px) Image search: [Google]
1477957317896.gif
3MB, 420x363px
>>29419107
D'aww.
>>
File: 1430555202365.gif (793KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430555202365.gif
793KB, 720x720px
>>29419012
>AsianAnon
I don't believe you. AsianAnon is dead.
>>
>>29419068
Fuck you id mouth off to the president. For a good laugh. What do I have to lose?
>>
>>29419278
Your front teeth? Celestia is WAY more respected than Trump
>>
File: horse pussy.png (942KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
horse pussy.png
942KB, 1500x1200px
>>29419278
the only chance you'll ever get at getting this?
>>
>>29419294
He could always try borking a minotaur cow, or trying his luck in the dragonlands
>>
>>29419301
well, considering it's a diarchy and not a democratic republic, i don't know what kind of punishment exists for disrespecting the sun princess to her face.
>>
>>29419305
One hour in the cuddle dungeon. Just kidding the sentence is death
>>
>>29419324
More likely punishment for disrespecting the sun princess to her face for a colt would be a "sexy dungeon".

>"He called me names, so now he is my bitch forever."
- The Celestia 2017.
>>
>>29419352
is that really all i have to do to be her bitch forever?
sign me up
>>
>>29419364
Be aware that the Celestia is an old mare, she probably has some weird preferences.
I mean she probably tried some weird shit just out of boredom just because she is more than 1000 y.o.
>>
>>29419352
>Every day, Anon comes to the throne room to insult Celestia
>The things he says about her teats, butt, and cooter only turn her on
>"Anon, you know I don't actually make anypony my bitch forever, right?"
>>
>Today, your second day in Pony land, you were formally introduced to Twilight Sparkle, and her five tag-alongs.
>"Twilight, you can't just ask poor little Nonny to, to debase himself like this, why it's downright unmarely of you, what would your father think?"
>That's what little Miss Rarely is saying behind the closed door anyway, but you're not giving it much attention.
>Because you've just passed a mirror.
>And you're Nonny Bravo.
>You snatch at some scrolls and a quill, and reach down to grab the little lizard man tasked with guarding you.
>Soon, as Princess Celestia relaxes on her throne during Day court, a flash of green light signals a scroll popping into existence before her.
>She unfurls it to read, 'Hey big momma, I need the ponice, a handsome stranger has broken into Twilights home.'
>After a few seconds, another scroll flashes in front of her.
>'Oh wait, that's just me.'
>>
>>29419442
>You drop the little lizard back down and run your fingers multiple times through your hair.
"Man I'm pretty."
>As the door you're stood by opens, a slightly exasperated Twilight smiles to you. "Okay Nonny, I think we're ready now."
>You stride inside, the five other mares sat down in a semicircle, before Twilight sits down to complete the set.
"So what's all this about, you need my manly ways in some way?"
>"Uhhh, whatever manly ways are, I don't think so." Twilight begins before Flash nudges Appletini, "Unless manly translates to studly, amIright?"
>Flash snickers before getting an elbow from Appletini and the stinkeye from Rarely.
>"Well as I was saying, I've finally managed to convince the girls that as a new species, and the only one of your kind, I, we, well... We sort of, need to study... Your anatomy. Only what you're comfortable with though! I-I'm not some matriarchal, down with the stallionism movement kind of mare or anything, heh."
>You raise an eyebrow.
"So... What do you need?"
>>
>>29419448
>"Can we see your body Nonny?" Ponkle Pop asks.
"Heck, why didn't you say so?"
>You spin around, and your black t-shirt goes flying off, colliding with Butterfly and hiding her completely.
>If you were paying attention, you'd hear a very deep inhaling sound, and an 'oh yeeaah....' before she'd slide the t-shirt down off her head.
>But you're not.
"He ha hoo!"
>You strike three poses, making your mountainous body bulge, muscles bulging out from your blocky chiselled frame.
"So what do you think, perfect, or perfectly perfect. Ha ho!"
>You move quickly as you pose from one shot to the other, finishing with a double bicep pose so you can look down at the six of them.
>>
>>29419459
>Twilights pencil is snapped in half, the front half of it having drilled a hole straight through her notebook her eyes wide and her mouth opening and closing.
>Rarely has bitten her lower lip so hard it's drawn blood.
>Appletini is desperately fanning herself with her hat.
>Flashes wings are stood straight up and is panting with her tongue hanging out.
>Butterfly has your t-shirt draped over her muzzle as she breathes, the black fabric hiding the rest of her body, but her eyes are sparkling as she gazes at you.
>And Ponkle Pop has fallen over, a leg twitching in the air.
>Heh, of course, perfectly perfect.
>Now if only you could find some babes around here to impress.
>And why'd they all decide to sit down in those puddles?
>>
>>29419293
>>29419294
Im sexualy inept. Nothing gets me hard anymore.

As for life, limp, or eyesight. Fuck those, who needs em.
She puts up woth discords shit. Sure shed chuckle at my antics.
>>
File: Tell us.png (47KB, 533x507px) Image search: [Google]
Tell us.png
47KB, 533x507px
>>29419012
>Asian Anonymous
Well? Wanna explain why you and him were writing for that other /trash/?!?
>>
>>29419472
I didn't know I needed this in my life.
>>
File: 1481912226267.png (976KB, 4000x3857px) Image search: [Google]
1481912226267.png
976KB, 4000x3857px
>>29419472
Keep going
>>
>>29419472
I didn't think it was possible to want something I never had before so much in such a short amount of time
MOAR DAMN IT
>>
Hey, I got more crazy SciTwi
>>
>>29419665

>Ponyville Cemetery was a very nice plot of land, all things considered. The grounds were well taken care of. Twice a week the grass was cut. The tombstones were washed monthly or when needed. Most ponies in town that had family resting there came every few weeks to place flowers or some little knickknack on or near the graves. No black cats roamed the grounds, and the ghost population was below average compared to similar facilities in Canterlot. It wasn’t too crowded, wasn’t too out of the way, and most of the ponies that lived near the land were nothing but respectful.

>It would have been a perfect place to be buried if not for the occasional graverobber.

>“That’s it, Anon. Just a few more feet and you’ll hit the coffin.”

>Anon, sweaty and tired and covered in dirt, poked his head over the top of the hole he was standing in to look at his boss.

>Unlike Anon, Twilight didn’t have a speck of dirt on her. She was sitting a few feet from the hole the human was standing in, leaning against a tombstone with her tail curled around one leg. A lantern was sitting next sitting to her left, which didn’t do much at all to beat back the darkness that surrounded them.

>While most ponies would have been uncomfortable in a graveyard at night--even graveyards as nice as this one-- Twilight seemed completely at home. In fact, she was so at home that she was reading through a thick tome, humming a little tune to herself.

>Though it was almost cute seeing her sitting there in her own little world, Anon found himself frowning at the sight.

“You know, we’d get this done a heck of a lot faster if you went ahead and helped,” he said, wiping his face with the bottom of his shirt.
>>
>>29419672

>Twilight’s ears perked up. Her lavender eyes drifted away from her book and over toward him. Her eyes narrowed a bit; a telltale sign that she was trying to process what he had just said. It took a moment--like it always did-- but eventually Anon saw the realization come to her face.

>“I’m sorry, Anon, but I can’t. Somepony might be able to detect my magical signature if I used my magic to help you,” she said apologetically.

“I wasn’t talking about you using magic,” Anon replied, driving the tip of his shovel into the dirt with his foot. “Your hooves seem to be working just fine to me.”

>“I can’t do that either,” the princess said, watching as he tossed a shovelful of dirt over his shoulder. “I need to be a lookout in case anypony comes around.”

“You haven’t looked away from that book since we got here,” Anon pointed out.

>“I’m [i]listening[/i] for anypony,” Twilight said, turning a page in her book. “Which is much more efficient with how dark it is and all.”

Anon snorted. “Even though I [i]know[/i] you’re not, we’re the only two that are nutty enough to mess around in a cemetery this late at night,” he said. “You just don’t want to want to get your hooves dirty, you big baby.”

>Twilight twitched at the jab, a small frown coming to her face. “We can’t both be digging at the same time, Anon. The hole isn't big enough, otherwise I’d hop right in and help you!”

“We could take turns,” the human suggested, tossing another shovelful of dirt over his shoulder.

>“But if I’m digging who’s going to fend off any ghost from attacking us?” Twilight asked.

“Oh? So you’re a lookout and a ghost repeller now?”
>>
File: 1455074964177.jpg (43KB, 620x516px) Image search: [Google]
1455074964177.jpg
43KB, 620x516px
>>29419665
SCIENCE!
>>
>>29419676

>“I’m a [i]very[/i] good multi-tasker, Anon.”

Anon’s frown deepened. “There’s not a single ghost in here that’s going to attack us, not even the dummy we’re trying to dig up,” he said, kicking at the dirt. “And besides, I thought that you didn’t want to have your magical signature on anything.”

>Twilight hid behind her book, but that did nothing to hide her emotions from her assistant. Anon could see her wings ruffling against her sides, and he could see her ears swiveling back and forth. He had been working for her long enough that he knew when she was grabbing at straws.

>“…You don’t need to use magic to fight off a ghost.”

A guffaw escaped the human’s throat. “What? Are you gonna tell them to just go away?”

>Both Twilight and Anon were silent for a few moments, just looking at each other. Somewhere off in the distance the hooting of an owl could be heard. Fireflies flew near the cemetery’s mausoleum, their little lights twinkling. If one listened hard enough, they might have been able to hear the sigh of a pony that had long since died.

>“Yes,” Twilight said, looking him right in the eye.

Anon’s nose scrunched up at the reply. Grumbling to himself, he turned his attention back toward his shovel. “… What are we even going to use this body for?”

>“I found a book on necromancy the other day and I wanted to try a few spells,” Twilight shifting her weight against the tombstone to make herself more comfortable.

“Where the heck did you find a book on necromancy?” Anon asked, squatting down to a pick up a rock the size of his head. “Those don’t seem to be the kind of books that are lying around all willy-nilly.”

>“I actually found it at a flea market in Canterlot,” Twilight said matter-of-factly, giving the book floating in her magic a little pat.
>>
>>29419689

Anon tossed the rock over his shoulder with a grunt before reaching for his shovel again. “A flea market? What the heck were you doing at a flea market?”

>A specter floated by, it’s luminescent, translucent form standing out in the darkness. The miserable creature was hunched over, as if some great weight was upon it. If one would have looked closely enough that might have thought it resembled an earth pony.

>It looked over at Twilight with eyes of black nothingness, letting out a quiet wail, its pale white form vibrating from the action. Twilight, eyeing it with a small frown, shooed the ghost away with a wing.

>“Applejack convinced me to go,” the princess said, looking back at him. “She wanted to see if anypony was selling plows. She didn’t find anything, but I managed to find this baby. I got it for cheap too!”

>Driving his shovel into the dirt, Anon leaned against it to catch his breath.

“Why do you ponies have to put your coffins so deep?” he demanded. “I must be seven feet down already…”

>“It’s an earth pony tradition to dig graves as deep as possible so that the deceased can be closer to the earth,” Twilight said, turning the page in her book.

Anon grunted, blinking the sweat out of his eyes. “I take it that you need an earth pony for whatever you’re going to be doing?”

>“Yep,” Twilight said with a nod. “An earth pony body is going to be perfect for my experiments. It’ll be much more durable than a pegasus or a unicorn corpse.”

“And do any of those spells look like they’re going to go awry?” Anon asked.
>>
>>29419707

>“I don’t think so,” Twilight replied. “The formulae seem solid and well written. This ritual for turning yourself into a lich in particular seems very well made.”

>Looking up from her book, Twilight noticed that two ghosts were floating a few feet near her. They were staring at her motionlessly, their mouths opening and dripping a black, foul-smelling substance. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that the same fluid was leaking out of their eyes, though it seemed blacker and much, much thicker.

>Frowning again, she got up and took a step toward them. “Shoo,” she said, waving them away with a wing. “Shoo. Go away. Get out of here. Bad ghosts. [i]Bad[/i].”

“They’re dead ponies, Twi, not dogs,” Anon said, not looking up from his work. “And why do you want to turn yourself into a lich? You’re already immortal.”

>“I don’t want to be a lich, I just think that the ritual is interesting. Besides, you never know when you might need to turn somepony into a lich.”

>The ghosts, their forms twitching and distorting sporadically, slowly turned and made their way toward the other end of the graveyard. Twilight, seeing that she had successfully turned away another spook, smiled triumphantly. With a flick of her tail she turned around and sat right back down.

>“See? I told you I didn’t need magic to keep the ghosts away from us,” she said smugly.

“They probably saw that you were holding a necromancy book and didn’t want anything to do with you,” Anon replied, tossing a bit of dirt her way. “If I was dead, I wouldn’t want to mess with a pony that was crazy enough to think that making a lich was interesting.”

>“You never know, Anon. [i]You[/i] might want to have a look at the ritual in a few years,” Twilight said, wiggling the book invitingly. “I might be immortal, but you’re not, and I’d like to have my number two assistant around for a very long time.”
>>
>>29419665
NOICE
>>
hulkster;
>>
>>29419735

“And be a lich? No thanks,” Anon replied with a grunt. “I like having all of my skin, thank you very much.”

>He reached down to grab another rock, marveling at the gravedigger’s hostility toward graverobbers. He honestly couldn’t think of any other reason why there were so many rocks mixed in with this soil.

“Though, it might be nice to have some magic. Then maybe I’d be able to summon a pony that’d be willing to help me dig holes and not just sit around like some lazy manager.”

>Twilight bristled. “I’m protecting you from ghosts!”

“Applejack would have hopped in this hole and helped me. You know why? Because she’s a nice little horse that goes out of her way to help stallions instead of forcing them to dig holes like some slave driver!”

>“Applejack wouldn’t help you desecrate a grave,” Twilight said with a dismissive wave of her hoof.

“Because most people don’t go digging up corpses in the middle of the night,” Anon shot back, wiping a bead of sweat away with the back of his hand. “But here we are and—oh god dammit.”

>The human took a step back as a ghost floated into the hole, the holes that it had for eyes staring at him unblinkingly. It opened its mouth, revealing rows of broken, jagged teeth, and let out a wail that would have frozen the blood of most living creatures.

>Anonymous, however, wasn’t most living creatures.

“Hey, get out of here,” he said, angrily waving his shovel at the specter. “Stop your wailing and shoo. And I swear to any god listening if you get any of that black goo on my shoes I’m going to shove you in a mason jar and use you as a shitty night light!”
>>
>>29419756

>The ghost wailed again as its form shifted and moved each time the tip of the shovel went through it. It floated backwards, still staring at him even as it phased through the earth and disappeared. Anon, giving that part of the hole a little poke to make sure that the spook was gone, looked up at Twilight with a growl.

“What the hell was that?” he demanded, slamming the tip of his shovel into the ground. “I thought you were watching out for ghosts?”

>Twilight’s ears folded against her skull. “I was!” she said insistently. “That one just came out of nowhere!”

>Anon opened his mouth to start yelling, but at the last second he caught himself. Upset or not, it was never a good idea to yell at one’s boss; especially when he was about to blow up at something as silly as a ghost popping up to try to scare him.

>He took a few deep breaths to calm himself, closing his eyes as he did so. Though the breathing exercise didn’t help as much as he hoped, by the end of it he was calm enough to open his eyes and look at Twilight.

“I’m taking a break,” he said calmly, driving the shovel into the dirt.

>Though the hole was deep, Anon pulled himself out of it with practiced ease. Cracking his back, he then sat at the edge of the hole, his feet dangling into the grave, his shoulders sagging.

>Twilight, who watched as he dusted his pants off with a dirty hand, bit her lip worryingly. Closing her book, she trotted over and sat down beside him.

>“I’m sorry that I didn’t see that ghost, Anon,” she said.

Anon grunted, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his flask. “Don’t worry about it,” he said with a wave of the hand. “I didn’t see the thing until the last second either.”
>>
File: 1484440250112.png (581KB, 779x806px) Image search: [Google]
1484440250112.png
581KB, 779x806px
>>29419756
>And I swear to any god listening if you get any of that black goo on my shoes I’m going to shove you in a mason jar and use you as a shitty night light!
>>
>>29419766

>“…I’m also sorry about not helping you with the hole at all,” the princess continued, looking down at her hooves in shame. “You were right, I didn’t want to dig. I just wanted to sit back and read my book while you did all of the work. It was wrong as both your boss and as your friend not to at least do a little bit of the work.”

>Anon looked over at his boss, feeling the rest of his anger drain from his as he looked her in the eyes. She looked honestly regretful, and even ashamed at what she had done. He sighed to himself, quietly cursing the fact that he couldn’t stay mad at adorable marshmallow horses no matter how hard he tried.

“Don’t be. I know how hard it is for you ponies to dig holes,” he replied, leaning against her and rubbing his temples tiredly. “And I’m sorry that I’m being bitchy tonight. It’s just been a really long day and I’m tired.”

>“You have every right to be upset,” Twilight told him, unfurling a wing and wrapping it around him. “I had you working all day and now you’re here in the middle of the night without so much as a thank you.”

“Hey, you offered my overtime and I took it. That’s my fault, not yours.”

>“I still should have see how hard I was working you and put this off another day. Or better yet I should have just mared up and come out here myself to do this.”

>Twilight looked up at the sky, and Anon found himself looking up with her.

>“After we’re done getting the body out of here, I’ll let you take the day off tomorrow,” she promised, giving him a nudge with her wither. “You deserve it after how hard you’ve been working.”

>She then smiled, tucking her wing back against her side and standing up. “Now why don’t you take a break while I dig the rest of this hole?”
>>
>>29419845

“Ah, you don’t have to do that,” Anon said, pulling off the top of his flask and taking a drink. “I have to be pretty close to the coffin by now. Another foot or two and we’ll have your body. You’re going to help getting all the dirt back in the hole though.”

>With a smile, Twilight nodded. “Alright, it’s a deal,” she said, giving him another nudge. She then giggled, watching as the clouds broke, revealing the moon and the stars. “Isn’t it funny that you can learn friendship lessons in the most unusual of places?”

Anon took another sip from his flask. “I don’t think talking about how best to split up the work in digging up a body can be a friendship lesson,” he said, looking around the graveyard.

>As the open sky was revealed, the moon cast its eerie, pale light on everything it could reach. This light washed over the mausoleum, over the tombstones, over the black iron fence that surrounded the land.

>The air seemed to shimmer and distort in the moonlight. A breeze swept through the graveyard, causing the old rusty gate that served as the graveyard’s entrance to squeak. The owls that had been hooting just a few moments ago went silent, as did the crickets. The fireflies that flew near the mausoleum extinguished their lights and flew to safer places.

>A ghost, who looked no different than any of the others that had appeared before, was suddenly floating near a row of tombstones a few feet of them. A few seconds later, another ghost appeared right next to it. More and more manifested from nothing until a sizable group of them a few feet away from the princess and her assistant.

>For nearly a minute, not a single one of them moved. They were as still as a statue and as silent as their graves. Then, for no reason that either Twilight or Anon could discern, the ghosts lifted up their hooves as one and pointed at them.
>>
>>29419853

>[i][b] G̣̯̩Ȇ̘͓̖͇͍͒̅ͣT̠́̿̃̿̄̔͟ ̱̭͚͈͚̳̈́ͤͫÔ̩͎͍͕̙͛ͤ̃͐ͯ̄U͉̫̖̥̗̜͕ͧ̓̍ͣ̾T̞͈͇[/i][/b]

“No,” Anon said without hesitation, taking another gulp from his flask. “Unlike all of you, the two of us are busy. So [i]you[/i] get out. You undead freeloaders.”
>>
>>29419858
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>29419539
Anon, i can explain. I was exploration.

I swear, I was gonna post in another one later!
>>29419864
I love it.
>>
>>29419030
Yep.
>>
>>29419870
And what will you contribute to the thread, tripfriend?
>>
File: everyday.jpg (50KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
everyday.jpg
50KB, 450x315px
>>29419881
Can we please not get triggered over tripfriends like last thread?
>>
>>29419905
No, because we're not /lgbt/, where all the special snowflakes do nothing for the discussion and just chat about what they ate last night.
>>
>>29419920
>special snowflakes
>edgy
>on 4chan
I'm sorry what?
>>
>>29419905
Sure, all they need to do is not tripfag for no reason.
>>>/eqd/
>>
>>29419845
That is one specialized fetish lol
>>
>>29419845
>Ghost
Uhmmmmmm.
>>
>>29419933
>I'm sorry what?
The same to you. What are you trying to imply here?
>>
File: 1484244634866.png (328KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484244634866.png
328KB, 494x456px
>>29419939
>>29419920
If you care that much just filter them instead of taking up thread space by yelling at them
>>
Repost from last thread so anon that requested it didn't miss it
>>
>>29419954
Anonymous doesn't need Imply. Anonymous only needs Computer and Pizza. Granted the Computer and Pizza that is found in Mirror is weak and 1mb. But the stuff from Friendship, and especially Celestia's room is the good stuff. You faggots can keep your Imply for house shitposts, but save your Internet and Pizza for the Anonymous.
>>
File: 1484949028113.jpg (17KB, 441x257px) Image search: [Google]
1484949028113.jpg
17KB, 441x257px
>>29419976
>>
File: 1470808185964s.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1470808185964s.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>29419976
Yu wut mate?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 288x288px
>>29419976
>>
>>29419107
>>Oh, it's Spergle. She's in some sort of carriage with a blade on it.
>Just a huge knife attached to it.
>You decide to just walk away.
Mad Max Equestria.
>>
File: 1439435833869.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439435833869.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>29419442
>>She unfurls it to read, 'Hey big momma, I need the ponice, a handsome stranger has broken into Twilights home.'
>>After a few seconds, another scroll flashes in front of her.
>>'Oh wait, that's just me.'
>>
File: madmac2.jpg (1MB, 3000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
madmac2.jpg
1MB, 3000x1230px
>>29420013
>mad max equestria

I need this in my life
>>
>>29420028
>Not want Johnny Bravo
>>
>>29419539
*sniff* He's been seeing another thread, hasn't he? W-we can make you feel good, baby! We can still be pretty for you!
>>
File: oymate.jpg (47KB, 494x414px) Image search: [Google]
oymate.jpg
47KB, 494x414px
>>29420028
>>29420030
why can't we have both anon

lmao actually imagine mad max and johnny bravo in the same equestria, just destroying the place with their antics and escapes from horny mares
>>
File: will_you_still_love_me.jpg (1MB, 2278x1977px) Image search: [Google]
will_you_still_love_me.jpg
1MB, 2278x1977px
Repost.

>Ponies. being as expressive as they are, have advanced vocal cords.
>They can talk, sing, whistle, mewl, purr, yelp, yip, chirp, coo, whine, neigh, whinny, and other sounds.
>The expressive faces, with large eyes, swiveling ears, flicking tails, tilted heads, and even hoof gestures add another layer of complexity to conversation.
>Talking to a pony is anywhere from perfectly clear to total guesswork because of this.
>Their physiology also reflects their speech.
>The variable make-up of their bodies makes calling them ponies, referring to a direct relation to earth horses, almost totally incorrect.
>The soft hooves, unreal agility, extreme hardiness, high level of flexibility, jaw strength, plush fur, varied (and sometimes extra) senses, gender skew, use of magic and countless other things borrow from a medley of mostly mammal creatures.
>And this is not even counting the odd, sometimes nonsensical social customs and rituals that can vary based on location, hierarchy, race of pony, family, clan, and other things.
>A human in such a place would be an alien in an alien land indeed.
>Though, trying to live in such a place with such creatures is not without reward...
>>
>>29420040
>lmao
>Lack of proper punctuation and capitalization
Reddit please.
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>29420049
Nah bro, it's called mobilefagging, I could use this shit but it's too much fucking effort on my phone
>>
File: heart2battack.jpg (95KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
heart2battack.jpg
95KB, 1600x1300px
>>29420046
>Will you still love me
Jesus' Christ
>>
>>29420013
>>29420028
>>29420040

I 100% back these ideas, and will try and write about them once I finish the Flurry green
>>
>>29419858
>>[i][b] G̣̯̩Ȇ̘͓̖͇͍͒̅ͣT̠́̿̃̿̄̔͟ ̱̭͚͈͚̳̈́ͤͫÔ̩͎͍͕̙͛ͤ̃͐ͯ̄U͉̫̖̥̗̜͕ͧ̓̍ͣ̾T̞͈͇[/i][/b]

>“No,” Anon said without hesitation, taking another gulp from his flask. “Unlike all of you, the two of us are busy. So [i]you[/i] get out. You undead freeloaders.”

God dam it LaP I was drinking a soda! Also I wonder if i could pay wuten to read this or the sunset and twilight story... Could probably just send him some spaghetti with a note and get the same effect...
>>
Thought I'd start archiving the prompts here. I won't keep the short, "Waifupone has dick, what do?" ones, however. Here's the past two-ish thread's worth:
http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
>>29419472
Holy shit, this combines the greatness of Bravo with ponies. Please, I must have MOAR.
>>
>>29419735
>>Looking up from her book, Twilight noticed that two ghosts were floating a few feet near her. They were staring at her motionlessly, their mouths opening and dripping a black, foul-smelling substance. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that the same fluid was leaking out of their eyes, though it seemed blacker and much, much thicker.
>>
File: 1458056727413.jpg (60KB, 504x747px) Image search: [Google]
1458056727413.jpg
60KB, 504x747px
>>29419858
So we've gotten ourselves into FiM/Undertale crossfics now?
>>
>>29419735
>>“You never know, Anon. [i]You[/i] might want to have a look at the ritual in a few years,” Twilight said, wiggling the book invitingly. “I might be immortal, but you’re not, and I’d like to have my number two assistant around for a very long time.”
That's almost sweet.
>>
File: 1480542763254.gif (759KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480542763254.gif
759KB, 250x250px
>>29420406
What? Where the fuck do you see undershit in that fic?
>>
>>29419845
>"N-No! I can't let the new master of the house I'm haunting see me with my spinal column exposed like this! That's shameful~"
>>
>>29419920
Oh my god, shut up. What a small and inconsequential thing to get upset about. Filter them then, you whiny little baby.
>>
>>29420415
>>Looking up from her book, Twilight noticed that two ghosts were floating a few feet near her. They were staring at her motionlessly, their mouths opening and dripping a black, foul-smelling substance. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that the same fluid was leaking out of their eyes, though it seemed blacker and much, much thicker.

That and the pic in >>29419845 - it's literally one kind of monsters from that game.
>>
>>29419472
>Nonny finally realizes there are no human babes around to impress
>Slowly goes insane until he tries to build an effigy of a woman with two basketballs, a vacuum cleaner, a mop and lots of ducttape
>>
>>29420437
I didn't realize Undertale had a monopoly on scary ghosts with fluid leaking out of them. Fun fact: If you go to derpibooru and search "zalgo", you'll find an image FROM FIVE YEARS AGO with a scary spooky poner with black stuff dripping from their mouths and eyes.
>>
>>29420437
You'll have to be more specific because I seriously don't remember anything like that in the game.
In fact, I only recall 1 ghost (possibly 2 or 3 depending on your technical definition of ghost) and it does not match that description.
>>
>>29420437
the only remotely ghost like monsters you fight in that game are Napstablook, and if you want to get technical the Amalgamtions.
>>
>>29419864
SO ANYWAY
I liked it LaP. Twilight's weird, but I liked the inclusion of ghost poners.
>>
>>29420437
You are a massive autist.
>>
>>29419864
but wheres the rgre
>>
>>29420225
Nice work man. Thanks.

Whoever anonymous makes the next thread, make sure to include this link.
>>
>>29419972
I want the right one on it's own.
>>
File: 1472686279460.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472686279460.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29420437
>>
>>29420686
I'm legitimately curious now. What percentage of the posters in this thread have actual autism?
>>
>>29420696
100%
Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>29418858
>You are Anonymous
>You are a traveler of sorts though you've forgotten you're destination
>No, not forgotten no it just... drifts
>That seems to happen after seeing so many marvels, and you have seen *some* marvels
>Currently you are far away from home, in a land known as Equestria
>A sweeping land filled with quadrupedal pastel coloured talking ponies
>No you're not joking
>After getting over the fact that you weren't on drugs and getting used to the inhabitants you decided you had to see as much as you could
>So you became a traveler
>You roamed Equestria, from it's sweeping, rolling hills laden with flora and fauna alike
>You wandered the Everfree Forest's many winding paths
>You crossed the flat, cracked deserts of the south
>You climbed the barren mountains of the north
>But you never went past its borders
>Not for a while at least, there were ponies you enjoyed popping back in on to regale with your tails of fancy and postage hadn't been invented yet
>Not that it did much good anyway, they would always call your stories into question
>Something about stallions not being fit for the stuff you'd been through
>Another change that took you a while to get used to
>But enough about the past there will be time for that later
>Right now you are travelling to the capital of Equestria, Canterlot
>A gorgeous city that juts out of a mountainside allowing it's illustrious princess to overlook all of Equestria
>What draws you hear today is the rumors that have spread through word of mouth amongst the ponies
>Princess Celestia is taking a new personal student under her wing
>Now that was something you had to see for yourself
>Wandering through the bustling streets of Canterlot you glance from side to side trying to catch sight of the young unicorn
>All the information you were able to get was her name
>>
>>29420736
>As you pass by a small park the calls of young foals catch your attention
>"Twilight come one, why don't you and Moondancer get your noses out of those books and play?"
>"Not right now Minuette, I'd like to study up on my alchemy"
>"You don't *need* to study up on anything, magic school isn't for another few weeks"
>"Fortune favors the prepared mind, Lemon Hearts"
>"By Celestia do you ever stop quoting ponies Moondancer?"
>Leaning against the gate to the park you look on as the four fillies continue to bicker
>Lemon Hearts, a yellow coated unicorn with a blue mane and tail
>Moondancer, another unicorn with a cream coat, and a red mane and tail with a streak of purple and slightly lighter streak of purple wearing thick rimmed glasses
>Minuette, a third unicorn with a blue coat and a white and blue mane and tail
>What you mostly focused on was Celestia's student, Twilight Sparkle
>A purple unicorn with a dark purple mane, with a pink and purple streak running through it and a six pointed star cutie mark with white stars dotted around it
>Lying in front of all of them was yet another unicorn
>You'd come to expect this from Canterlot
>It was the unicorn equivalent of Cloudsdale
>This one had a white coat and a pink mane
>Whilst deciding to stay out of the bickering of the other four she was also the first to spot you
>"Uhhh hey guys?"
>Turning to her friend, Minuette finally breaks from her argument with Twilight
>"What's up Twinkleshine?"
>"What the hay is that?"
>Pointing to you, you were now the focus of all five unicorns
>Seeing as you had already been spotted you decided to approach them though you did so slowly and with your hands up to make sure you didn't frighten them
>Moondancer and Twilight go wide eyed at seeing you and approach you as well, dropping their books
>"Good question Twinkleshine, in all my studies of Equestrian wildlife I don't think I've ever seen something like him"
>"Same here, what are you supposed to be anyway?"
>>
>>29420744
>Snapping out of your daze from watching them circle you, you finally speak up
"I'm a human"
>"Never heard of them"
"Well I'm not surprised uh Moondancer was it? As far as I'm aware I'm the only one here"
>Twilight seems to light up with joy like a foal on Hearth Warming after hearing this
>"Really? That's incredible I have so many question to ask you"
"I've got quite a few of my own actually?"
>"R- really?"
>Giving her a nod you motion over to the bench
>Letting them sit, lie and hang off the bench as they please you sit in front of them finally giving your legs a rest
>"I'm surprised you'd have questions for me"
"Well why else would I be here if not to talk to Princess Celestia's new student?"
>Laughing sheepishly at this Twilight rubs the back of her neck
>"Technically I'm not Celestia's student just yet, the school year has to start up before our lessons start so yeeeeaaaah"
"Doesn't make it any less impressive. But before we get to that tell me, why are you all so relaxed?"
>Lemon Hearts is the first to speak this time
>"Well nopony seemed to worry about you when they passed, so they must be used to having you around right?"
>Giving her a small smile and nod you ponder her words for a minute
"You could say that Lemon"
>"Just don't try anything funny"
>Turning to Minuette she lets out a snort as she points her hoof at you in a way you guess is supposed to be intimidating
>It probably would've been if she was full grown pony and wasn't lying on her stomach over the back of the bench
>Giving her an understanding nod you have to conceal the urge to laugh
"Now, Twilight, what exactly did you do to make the princess interested in you?"
>"Well mister uh, sorry what was your name?"
>You mentally face palm at your own stupidity
"My name is Anonymous, Anon for short, nice to meet you"
>Holding out your hand to the young filly she seems confused but after putting her hoof into you palm you give it a firm shake which she returns
>>
>>29420752
>You listen closely as she details her story
>There are a lot of details
>From her long time admiration of the princess of the sun to her self-taught magical studies, and finally her entrance exam
>Funnily enough they started only a few weeks ago in preparation for the new school year
>That would explain the holes in the Canterlot Castle you spotted on your way here
>As common courtesy you also learned about the other fillies, they were quite interesting to listen to as well
>Lemon Hearts and Minuette had a fancy for healthcare and medicine, though it was on different sides of the spectrum
>Twinkleshine had an impressive musical talent
>Meanwhile Twilight and Moondancer were enamored with magic
>Personally you could never wrap your head around the stuff and you never really needed to either
>Soon though it was your turn to answer the questions
>Twilight starts off the investigation
>"So Anon why don't you tell us about yourself?"
"Well I'm a traveler, I travel across Equestria and beyond, see the sights, that sort of thing."
>Before Twilight is able to speak Lemon Hearts interrupts you
>"Do you get many companions? Any marefriends?"
>This leaves both you and the other girls quite stunned
>"Lemon you can't just go asking a guy if he has a special somepony"
>"I didn't I was just wondering if he had any companions"
>Chuckling you cough into your hand as you compose yourself
"No no, it's quite alright, and to answer your question Lemon Hearts no, I do not have any companions"
>Fiddling with belt buckle you don't realize the stares until you notice the long standing silence
>Looking up at the fillies they look at you with concern
"Something I said?"
>Minuette is the first to compose herself this time
>"No it's not that you just seem... sad is all. Are you ok?"
>Pulling herself forward to sit upright she tilts her head slightly
"No of course not I meet plenty of fine creatures on my travels, just not all of them share my passion for it"
>>
File: friendly bug noises.gif (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
friendly bug noises.gif
25KB, 500x500px
>>29420225
good work, definitely something to include in the OP for new threads.
>>
>>29420757
>"That makes sense"
>Rubbing one of her forelegs she nudges Twilight out of her daze as well
>Blinking multiple times she finally coming to her sense
>"Oh right well uh, what sort of places do you go to exactly? You said 'Equestria and beyond' if I remember right?"
>Feeling a smile tug at your lips at the thought of your old journeys
"Oh where do I even begin? I've been to the Dragon Lands and seen the red sun set against the grey Ashen Lands. I toured the mazes of the Minotaur and the mines of the Diamond Dogs. I've seen the Idol of Boreas in Griffonstone and you know what...?"
>The five fillies lean forward as you let your words hang in the air
>You feel your grin grow even further at this
"No matter where I go and what I see your world always has something new for me to see"
>This is met with several "ooooh"s from the ponies
>With insistence from the fillies you go into further detail about your adventures
>Before you know it you've whiled away the hours and it goes from mid-day to mid-afternoon in what feels like to short a time
>The lateness of the day is punctuated by the grumblings of stomachs
>"We should probably get some food huh?"
>"OH OH Hayburger Hayburger"
>With an agreement made you and the fillies head though the swarmed streets of Canterlot over to the nearest hayburger
>"Wow Mr. Anon you were right, ponies are pretty used to you"
>Glancing down at Twinkleshine you give her a smile and an affirmative hum
>"Yeah it's, it's like you're invisible or something, must be nice to not be gawked out though huh?"
>You feel your breath hitch in your throat at this but you swallow the lump that was forming and give another nod before they notice, continuing on in silence to your destination
>>
>>29420768
>Seating themselves around the table you opt to lean against a column
>You never cared for sitting down for too long and you needed to wake your legs up
>Deciding to make small talk with the fillies everything from anticipation of school and their personal lives is talked about
>A waitress pony arrives at the table and takes everypony's order
>5 hayburgers and fries
>As the waitress pony walks away Twilight turns to you
>"Well that was rude, she didn't even take your order"
>Waving her off you give her a reassuring smile
"Don't worry about it, I wasn't very hungry to be honest"
>For the rest of the time their you simply relax as you talk with the girls, talking with Twilight about Celestia, making jokes with Twinkleshine, and telling Minuette and Lemon Hearts a little about human anatomy
>Having finished their meal for a while and the sun getting lower you all head back through the city
>Moving against the crowd the number of ponies slowly thin until you reach one of the edges of the city overlooking the land below
>As the girls lean against the edge you stand a few steps away from it
>Looking back at you Twilight beckons you over
>"Come on Anon you can see so much of Equestria from here"
"I can see plenty of it from here thank you"
>Looking back at you Minuette also notices the distance you've put between yourself and the edge, along with your tapping foot and fidgeting fingers
>"Are you afraid of heights or something Anon?"
>Rubbing your chin you give a sigh as can already tell they know the answer
"I'm certainly not a fan, I guess I was like that back home too"
>Perking up at this Twilight walks up to you
>"That reminds me, how did you actually get here? From your home I mean?"
>This gives you pause as this is one question that you were never really able to answer
>Looking up you see the sun gently begin to dip sink into the horizon
>>
>>29420778
"I'm not sure, it was a lovely day similar to this I think but... the rest is just blank. I remember being on my back when I got here and the rest of that is history. But I don't know how"
>Once more the girls look at you with a bit of worry in their eyes
>Giving them a reassuring smile seems to help a little though
>Spotting the setting of the sun themselves they all say their goodbye and scurry off home
>Except for Twilight
>Persistent little filly, you'll give her that
>"Do you have anywhere to go tonight Anon"
>You squat down to get closer to her eye level
"Why do you ask Twilight?"
>"Well I think my family would really like you, so... do you wanna come round for dinner? After all you didn't get anything at Hayburger"
>Chuckling you stand up and stretch yourself out feeling your muscles click
"Sure Twilight, lead the way"
>Almost hopping with giddiness Twilight leads you to her home
>As you enter the house you are met with various different constellations and stars decorating the home
>"Mom, Dad I'm home and I brought a friend"
>"Oh? Who did you bring honey?"
>A dark blue stallion with a darker blue mane rounds the corner, wearing an apron with Kiss The Cook on it and a chef hat
>"His name is Anon me and the girls met him today at the park"
>Eyes shifting side to side he looks beside Twilight
>Or more accurately towards your kneecaps
>"Hello Anon, it's nice to meet you, glad we could have you over"
>Giggling Twilight gives her father the best shove she can manage with her hooves
>"Dad don't be silly, he's taller than that"
>"Okay sweetie, dinners ready so come and sit down"
>Giving a small sigh he heads off deeper into the house
>"That was weird"
>You laugh off Twilight's comment and head deeper into the house
>>
>>29420780
>As you reach the dining room you Nightlight sitting across from a grey mare with an equally grey and purple mane
>Next to her is a stallion with a white coat and a white and blue mane
>Twilight's mother and brother if you remember from some of your earlier conversations
>"Mmmmmm this meal is great as always honey"
>"Thanks dear I tried a new recipe I heard from the guys at work today"
>Sitting herself opposite her brother Twilight motions for you to join her before noticing the table was laid out for four
>"What about Anon?"
>Her mother, Velvet you think her name was glances at Twilight
>"Um Anon sweetie?"
>"Yeah my new friend Anon"
>Pointing to you you simply take in more of the house, scratching your head
>Hearing a snicker you look over to see Shining Armour holding a hoof to his mouth
>"Oh yeah uh hey Anon, how do you like our home"
>With each word he seems to find it harder and harder to hold in his laughter
>Jokes on you faggot you just introduced yourself to my dick
>Shooting her soon a small glare is enough to cease his snickering as he buries his muzzle back into his food
>Turning back to Twilight she gives her a small smile
>"Well honey, this is family time, so maybe I can bring him some food in your room later?"
>You roll you eyes so hard you could use them at a casino
>"B-but-"
"Don't worry about it Twilight, I haven't been feeling too hungry today to be honest"
>Having cut her off she stares up at you before giving you a saddened nod
>Heading through the house you eventually find Twilight's room before sitting against one of the walls
>After boredom becomes a thing you pace about Twilight's room examining some of her various knick-knacks and books
>Finally hearing the click of the doorknob you spin on your heels to face a slightly downtrodden Twilight
>Kneeling beside her you give her a concerned look
"Hey Twilight, what's the matter?"
>Scraping at the floor with her hoof she trots over to her bed and sits atop it, hunched over
>>
>>29420788
>"I'm sorry my family were so mean to you"
>Sitting in front of her you give her a reassuring smile
"It's alright Twilight really, there's no need to feel bad"
>"No it isn't they were so mean, but I bet they would've loved to hear those ponytales of yours"
"Whoa hold on their Twilight"
>You hold up a hand feigning offence
"Those were 100% accurate"
>"Sure they were, without even a mare to help out?"
>Cocking an eyebrow at her you stand up and head over to her bookshelf
>"Come on Anon, even the girls agreed you don't have to exaggerate your stories for us"
>Giving her a hum you find the book you were looking for you pull it from its shelf
>"But still despite all that they shouldn't have treated you like you weren't even there, just like that mare at Hayburger shouldn't have... or all those ponies in the street..."
>Glancing up at Twilight from your book as her words slow you see gears turning behind those purple eyes of hers, though you can tell there's one cog missing for her
>Slowly looking up at you mouth slightly agape she looks you up and down slowly before speaking again
>"Anon... what are you?"
"I already told you, I'm human"
>"Okay, then what *else* are you"
>You can feel a smile spread from ear to ear at this, but you simply go back to your book
"This is quite a nice book, very feel good, wouldn't you agree?"
>Confusion taking over Twilight's face she glances at the book, then you and for a brief second the bookshelf
>Her eyes lock back onto her bookshelf and you see her jaw almost hit the floor
>Sitting in the bookshelf is the book you took out
>>
>>29420794
>This does not compute too well with Twilight
>Seeing her point between you the book and the bookshelf frantically she tries to say something but only ends up stuttering
>"W-w-w-w-what are you?"
>Shutting the book with a snap you tuck it under your arm before heading to one of the room's walls
>Stopping in front of it you turn to Twilight
"There'll be more to say after you some sleep Twilight, fillies shouldn't be up at this hour after all. For now though? Most ponies just call me an imaginary friend"
>Stepping through the wall and into Canterlot you look around the deserted area and decide to explore the city a bit more
>It has been a while since you've come here after all

So begins the adventures of Imaginary Friend Anon
Alright extra long green for extra long wait, if you guys have anything to say on it that's be great, critiques, ideas on where I can use RGRE themes without it seeming forced, etc. etc. I hope you guys enjoy what I've got so far and I'll try to do regular updates now that I've started
>>
>>29420805
Im interested.
>>
>>29419068
And to be fair she only wields real political power, but her actual magic powers obviously are gloriously overblown. Moving the sun just so happens to be her niche
>>
>>29420805
I;m confused, is it only children that can see Anon?
>>
>>29420963
Children and mentally unstable pones.
So our girl Twi sees him for a bit.
>>
>>29420805
Good idea, poor execution. The grammar and punctuation is too horrendous for me to keep reading.
>>
>>29420794
Geez. Even as a tiny babby pone Twilight is sexist.
>>
>>29421034
>sexist
I bet you let girls into your fort too faggot.
>>
>>29421101
Hey man......no need to say something hurtful.
>>
I died while writing this and I think belongs here.

>Birds sing in the Treebrary branches and a gentle beam of sunlight hits your face.
>You wake up at the crack of noon as usual and head down stairs for "breakfast".
>On the way down the hall you here some rustling in twilight's room. You put an ear to the door and it sounds like she's struggling with some macaroni salad.
>It is quite a dish to master.
>There's a noticeable lack of book shuffling this after noon. Perhaps we're closed.
> On the table you notice a scroll with a green question mark on it.
>It reads:
"Hey Anon!
The mares are in estrus this week, so if they see you their gonna lose their shit and try to sit on your weenie. I hope you catch the mid-morning train, otherwise, you'll be the only male in town for the entire week. As good as that sounds, the stallion to mare ratio is 1:17 respectively, and every mare will have their turn with you. If you're reading this in the afternoon, I suggest you shower, boil your clothes, hide, and pray.
Don't tell twilight I cursed.
Love Spike."
>Bitch what?
>You cant be raped, you're twice their size, and they're made of marshmallow.
>Though, you wouldn't sprint out of the door dick first.
>You should talk to book horse about this, if only to snitch on spike.
>If your previous advances proved anything, twilight is the least likely to rape you.
"Hey twilight, what's this estrus thing about?" you shout to her room.
>The room upstairs goes silent.
>>
>>29420805
Please proofread a little more, other than that good stuff
>>
File: MarkAsSpam.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
MarkAsSpam.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
>>29421151
>if only to snitch on spike
Stopped reading right there, snitches deserve to be shot and snitching on Spike especially is a felony
>>
>>29421005
This, work on your spelling and grammar before posting back here
>>
>"Dear Bonbon
>You said I'd never do it!
>You said I was crazy!
>Well, who's crazy now, sister?!
>A whooole world of stallions, and they're all mine!
>Suck my clit - Oh, sorry, I have a colt doing that already!
>Love, Lyra."
>>
>>29421299
Lyra doesn't get enough love in this thread.
>>
>>29421151
>>29421193

>A scramble of hooves and who knows what else later, she happily, albeit quickly, descends the stairs.
>She must have finished the salad.
>"What was your question Anon?"
"This estrus thing spike told me about in this note"
>"Oh my, he tell you?"
"He said quote, the mares would lose their shit and try to sit on my weenie."
>We'll have to talk bout his vocabulary later, but he is right. We have to keep you safe from those mares outside."
"And this stuff about bathing and boiling my clothes?"
>Twilight gives you a once over and blushes.
>Ehem- ah yes, it's to hide your scent from them.
>If they catch wind of a..healthy male such as yourself, they just might break our door down.
"Well I guess I'll go freshen up."
>"When you get settled give me your clothes so I can wash them, Anon."
"K"

>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>As soon as Anon closes the door, you breath in the scent of his clothes.
>The essence makes your legs quiver, and the crotch of these briefs have been stretched out, just how big is he?
>But all good things come to an end.
>You put a pot on the stove and boil the clothes.
>Hey, you should keep the water and drink it later.
>WHAT IT THE HELL, BRAIN?
>Get a hold of your self, you're his friend he needs you!
>"Hey twi! Could you get me a towel?"
>Gulp.
>>
>>29421304

Lyra is the 2 cent whore of Anon clopfics
>>
>>29421299
Ponies benevolently invade the earth to share the magic the magic of friendship and fight against the injustice of abuse against males
>>29421377
Yeah, and Bon Bon's really the one with the human fetish
>>
>>29419864
A tribute has been made, and so the thread will return to whence it came.

In their house on writer's block, dead writefags wait brainstorming.
>>
>>29421304
>Despite how the gender skew should have made things easier, Lyra the eccentric lyre player is one of the few ponies who finds you attractive.
>Take up her offer for a date.
>And later, a full relationship.
>With an indifferent (at first) Bonbon along for the ride, of course.
>And it's everything you ever wanted. A real relationship with not one, but two real wome - er, mares.
>Little do you know, Lyra and Bonbon are thinking the same thing.
>FreaksInLove.mp4
>>
>>29421423
>Ponies talk about Anon, Lyra, and Bon Bon behind their backs
>Some of the nastier ponies laugh as they pass by
>Then they start witnessing how Anon and his mares are genuinely happy together
>thelaughterstops.png
>Several mares become intimately aware that they are, infact, single
>>
File: 1403726712285.png (128KB, 435x633px) Image search: [Google]
1403726712285.png
128KB, 435x633px
>>29421398
>Ponies benevolently invade the earth to share the magic the magic of friendship and fight against the injustice of abuse against males
That sounds both adorable and silly.

And something similar to one of LaP's stories.
>>
>>29420805
Basically what >>29421005 said. I couldn't get past the third post because it was riddled with errors.

>incorrect word choice
>missing commas all over the place that need to be there to have the sentence work right
>comma splices galore
>fragments
>run on sentences

I don't usually bother to say anything about grammar as long as the story functions correctly, but the instances of using 'you're' when you meant 'your' and 'Twilight come one' when you meant 'Twilight, come on' made me believe you hadn't bothered to read through your work a few times before posting.

Beyond the errors, the story is pretty wooden feeling, particularly in dialogue. Try reading it to yourself out loud and you should see that there's a really bad flow issue. That's something you'll get better at as you write.

If you continue, you need to polish your grammar skills first though.
>>
>>29419870
Piss off ya useless chink, if your gonna shitpost where people can see it, do it anonymously.
>>
>>29421744
I'll never understand the hate towards tripcodes. I barely notice them most of the times and, frankly, I'd love some people (read glimmer and nyx spammers) to use them, so I could filter them easily, instead of setting up a wall of filters to block every word, filename and md5 they use.

To all of you that simply can't ignore them, use this css:
.postertrip {display:none;}
There, all better.
>>
>>29421804
Because as much as we REE about tripcodes, their attention-whoring somehow manages to take up more posts than the complaining if left unchecked, shortening a thread's lifespan.
>>
>>29420768
>>"Yeah it's, it's like you're invisible or something
i see some write-fag took the invisible anon and twilight thing up

nice
>>
>>29421824
>their attention-whoring somehow manages to take up more posts than the complaining if left unchecked

Unprovable assertion.
>>
>>29421804
It's always been that way, it's not changing.
>>
>>29422050
>What is: Every time klovod invades a general
>>
>>29418986
What the hell is up with the massive rise in posters whose first language very obviously isn't English? I suppose it could also be ten year olds, but that seems unlikely.

Does anyone know? It's getting annoying, especially since nobody ever comments on it. I feel like I'm the only one who sees it.

Examples:
>>29418613
>>29418935
>>29418975
>>29419976
>>29420030

And the special case, since he's not as new and """contributes""" sometimes.
>>29419870
Your English is still trash. I can see hints of improvements at times, but it always declines shortly after. You legitimately need to work on your English befor le writing. I can't read anything by you because it's so terrible to slog through.
>>
>>29422123
Did you know? The influx of poor grammar posters happened coincidentally with the inclusion of the "Spoonfeed me" summary in the thread. It's almost as if people don't need to lurk and use their brains to figure out anything anymore, huh?
>>
File: Tripfaggots.jpg (269KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
Tripfaggots.jpg
269KB, 1125x681px
>>29422050
Basically, if you're not creating content or someone with actual celebrity trying to communicate with your fans, then you're just whoring yourslef out for attention because it's the "cool" thing to do. Just because you can doesn't mean you should
>>
>>29420736
You have a great idea here, but your grammar, spelling, and word choices are all awful.
>>
>>29421151
Work on your English skills. Every error erodes my boner, and there are so many that I went flaccid within a single post.
>>
File: cleaned_bombshell.png (335KB, 1124x1036px) Image search: [Google]
cleaned_bombshell.png
335KB, 1124x1036px
>>29420666
>I want the right one on it's own.
Well then, Bomb now belongs to Devil. Suddenly
>>
>>29422392
Excellent, her soul is mine.
>>
File: 1444343842141.png (129KB, 431x869px) Image search: [Google]
1444343842141.png
129KB, 431x869px
>>29416793
I had a few of Anon's old things from Earth fall into the sinkhole that ate half his house and brought him to Equestria follow him.
No reception, but full of movies and other handy apps to aid him in his quest to survive being the boyfriend to a large minotauress.

Also ran into a wall trying to make it not too similar to Gryphanon's Trophy Husband series
>>
>>29422411
>tfw no qt minotauress waifu
>>
>>29422419
minotaurs are basically anthro. I don't like them very much.
>>
File: 1453762590292.png (619KB, 772x825px) Image search: [Google]
1453762590292.png
619KB, 772x825px
>>29422392
>>29422407
EXCELLENT
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 987x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 987x1280px
>>29422419
Truly the greatest of sorrow
>>
>>29422753
Her tail is coming out of the middle of her back
>>
>>29422790
i think her butt is just yugedistorted, anon
>>
>>29421304
>Lyra is a humaboo
>Completely obsessed with humans as per usual
>But she hasn't quite made the leap to thinking Humans are for Sexual
>It wouldn't be very difficult to get her to that point, but she ain't a monkeyfucker yet
>Humans are for snuggles, ear scratchies, and belly rubs

>Bon Bon on the other hand, is also a humaboo, though she zealously hides that from everybody but Lyra
>And she *definitely* thinks Humans are for Sexual
>She tries her hardest to keep Lyra from finding out the depths of her perversion

>Then Anon shows up.
>>
>>29421367
>>Hey, you should keep the water and drink it later.
>>WHAT IT THE HELL, BRAIN?

kek
>>
File: Bonbon.png (1006KB, 3564x4483px) Image search: [Google]
Bonbon.png
1006KB, 3564x4483px
>>29422827
How about this?
>>
For any of you who need help with RGR animal behaviors in the wild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmVWGvO8Yhk
I personally find this rather adorable and personally confirms my theory that Seals are Ocean Puppies
>>
>>29422843
I know it's thread tradition for Bon Bon to be a bitch, but I'd really like to read some RGRE stories where she's sweet instead of sour
>>
>>29422853
Try this one my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L7VJl76i9U
>>
>>29422857
>Tsundere
Ah, the best tasting treat. Sour on the outside, but soft and sweet on the inside...
>>
>>29421804
Are you being intentionally retarded? It isn't that we hate tripcodes dumbass, its that we hate useless attention whores that think using a name to throw their weight around is acceptable.>>29422202
is the correct person here.
>>
>>29422853
Seal waifu confirmed.
>>
Here's a prompt from the "Marital Problems" thread that would also work as an RGRE prompt:

Anon and waifu buck tradition and humarry rather than horsemarrying. Waifu loves him so much that she wanted to follow his traditions and give him a piece of home with a human wedding ceremony. (And his traditions, and cultural and biological differences, have always worked out exceptionally well for her in the past, in general and most especially in their courtship and romance; why would this be any different? The ceremony and planning are certainly to her liking.)

Herds are a thing, but subtle enough in public that Anon didn't learn that before marriage.

Human vows, as roughly remembered by Anon and provided to the officiant, include "forsaking all others". Dry-run covered almost everything, but glossed over the full vows; waifu didn't learn about that until the wedding. Waifu is blindsided by this. Loved him too much to make a scene at the wedding; said the "I do"s.

Waifu can't bear the thought of not sharing Anon, but isn't sure how to bring it up.

Anon wouldn't be at all opposed to this (quite the opposite), but she doesn't know that.
>>
RGRE moves really fast. This prompt was further back than I expected.
>>29369149
It's the one about how there are a bunch of mares that are well below average by pony standards, but they meet Anon, who does not into their standards of beauty, finding them all adorable.

Anyways, no guarantees of reversed gender roles, but there's a thread about the same idea except specific to Dash:
>>29420428

Figured I'd share.
>>
>>29423179
I'd like to see a story along those lines too. Goes well with the usual gender-ratio tropes; lot of unhappy mares out there when stallions can afford to be selective.
>>
>>29421804
Maybe they're really are dumb.
>>
>>29422857
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>29423155
>Here's a prompt from the "Marital Problems" thread
>>
>>29421005
>>29421171
>>29421704
yeah sorry about that guys I made this in the dead of night and I didn't want to put it off any longer, I'll put it in a paste, fix it up and do the updates when I'm not halfway to being brain dead
>>
I had an idea for a EQG-centric story where an older Anon teaches young eager inexperienced girls about the joys of sex. Like a cougar but in male form
>>
>>29424121
Then write it m8, god knows this place needs more green and less shitposting.
>>
>>29422437
This is the most polite thing I've heard somebody say in this thread when they're trying to say that they don't like something.
>>
>>29424121
>Anon appeared in gender skewed RGREqG several years before the start as a teen despite being older on earth.
>Got through highschool without any issues.
>Now as a 20 something, he finds the main characters are in highschool.
>Thank you backwards laws for no penalty when it comes to gunning for teen girls.
>>
>>29423952
http://pastebin.com/AKQYiA1b
and done, hope I fixed most of my fuck ups
>>
>>29424266
also sorry to say this but there won't be an update today, I'm also writing some green for another thread and having wrote an update for here and there really took it out of me yesterday
as can be seen by my grammatical slip ups in the posts
but I'll be back tomorrow if any of you are still interested
>>
>>29422857
I want smooth as ice James Bond Bon Bon. She uncovers, fights and captures a changeling trying to capture Anon while keeping Anon oblivious and seducing him at the same time.
A couple times her cover is almost surely blown due to forces out of her control, but Anon just blows it off as silly ponies being silly.
>>
>Preening is extremely important to pegasi and catbirds.
>Twilight unfortunately had a little accident and is stuck with a neck brace which leaves her unable to take care of her wings.
>Can't ask another mare to do it because it might give the wrong idea about which team she bats for.
>Asking a stallion is tantamount to a marriage proposal.
>The only option left is to ask Anon, who doesn't understand the implications of the act, to do it for her.
>All the while keeping their arrangement secret so no pony can accuse her of taking advantage of the naive Anon.
>>
>>29424230
>Fresh off the rock farm teen Pinkie who's somehow even cuter and bouncier and insanely filled with hormones but too traditional and sheltered to know how to react to Anon
>Teen Applejack, after her parents died she's an emotional wreck and falls for Anon harder than a journalist falls for a rape hoax
>Teen Fluttershy, halfway between her adult model looks and the awkward gangly lanky look of her earlier years, still picked on mercilessly by her peers, Anon is her only refuge
>Teen Rarity, still a hopeless romantic but without the confidence her succesful business brings her, she's so desperate to make things work she'd do anything. ANYTHING.
>Teen Rainbow Dash... probably a pretty cunty jock desu. But she ends up running a train on you with the rest of the all mares hoofball team. Worth putting up with her cuntiness to end up swimming in hot fit teen marepuss. Somehow still with you even after you've been passed around the entire hoofball team, and brings you flowers after she forgets your birthday like you thought she would.
>Teen Twilight is a shut in nervous wreck going through exams. Her few friend barely see her anymore and she's practically killing herself studying. it takes a bit of work to convince her to spend time with you instead of studying, and she's a stuttering mess most of the time around you. But years of furiously clopping with a hammer hoof has left her surprisingly receptive to the brutal anger fucking you give her after she blows you off for the third time to study. The time you spend with her is short, far between, but leaves you exhausted and satisfied.
This all felt weird to write, and is probably trash. Sorry thread. but its late here in upsidedown land and I should be in bed. night folks.
>>
>>29424282
I'd like to see what you're like at your best and the concept is still good in my mind.
>>
>>29419472
>"Ah'm tellin ya Rainbow, ya can't be takin advantage of him like this. He's pure, innocent, too good for this world!"
>As you stride through ponyland with your new friends, the male populace stares at you in envy.
>Only natural of course when you have the greatest gun show on Earth. Pony world. Whatever.
"He ha ho!"
>You cry out, striking poses while walking, black t-shirt fit to burst as it's moulded like a second skin to your bulging muscles.
>You don't catch your friends stumbling and tripping over themselves.
>On her back with a hoof twitching in the air, Dash eyes you hungrily, "I'd take advantage of him if you know what I mean, heh heh."
>She's roughly pulled back to her hooves by Raritys magic as they all quickly catch up to you.
>"Oh yes of course Darling, colts just love being treated as objects with no regard to their feelings. You're obviously the expert here. What were the names of those stallions 'begging for you to take them home' last weekend?" Rarity asks.
>"O-oh, well, you wouldn't know them, there was... Hoof... Cleaner and uh, Wham... Baam..."
>"Thank you sir?" AJ concludes before the girls break out in a giggle at Rainbows expense.
>"Anyway, point is poor lil Nonny don't know he's bein all.... Downright sexy when he does these things, we should be protectin his innocence, not takin him out clubbin! What if some mare tries ta roofie him?"
>"Oh come on AJ, I'm sure it won't be that bad, we'll see him shake his bubble flank around, no harm no foul."
>>
>>29424433
>You stride right on up to the doors of the club, and with a mighty boot kick and slam them open.
>The music scratches to a halt, and all eyes in the place turn to you.
"That's right lil mommas, the party animal Nonny Bravo has arrived!"
>You spin around and moonwalk right into the middle of the dance floor.
"What is this a party or a morgue?"
>You look down to a little pony, gazing up at you with wide eyes.
"Come on ponies, loosen up!"
>The music is hesitantly started up again.
>You reach far down, sinking your big fingers into the mares ass as you squeeze and raise her up, starting to shake her all around.
"Yeah that's it momma, shake it, hoo, ha!"
>You finally drop her back to the floor as it looks like she's more loose and limbered up now.
>You didn't see her holding a drink when you lifted her up, but she must have spilt something with all the fluids splashed on the floor below her.
>Everyone still looks so stiff and unmoving.
>Time to break out your signature move.
"Do the monkey with me!"
>>
>>29424437
>At this, all hell breaks loose.
>Two thirds of the mares trying to fight to get to you.
>The other third fighting to keep them back.
>And the colts having drinks knocked over them and trying to back up from the pandemonium.
>"Back Lyra back, we don't know where he's been!"
>"He gave us consent BonBon, he gave us conseeeent!"
>"Dangit Fluttershy stop, he don't know what he's sayin! Rainbow help me hold her!"
>"I AM!"
>"He wants me, he wants us to do it!"
>Tables are used as barricades to try and keep the hungry mares back.
>"Hold on my darling, I'll save you soon!" Rarity calls out while her and Twilight hold back Pinkie.
>"Come on girls, he can't be that naive, he's practically begging for us to ride that party cannon!"
>You continue dancing, unperturbed from the added weight of ponies holding onto your legs, torso, and arms, all gyrating and rubbing against you, moans disguised by the music in the air.
>These ponies sure have some weird dance moves.
>Now if only you could find some chicks...
>>
>>29424443
THE BEST
H
E

B
E
S
T
>>
>>29424353
How would each of their parents react the first time each one brought you home?
>>
>>29424443
This story deserves to be framed
>>
>>29424353
>Marepuss
>Hooves
Weird EqG. Please don't be anthro.
>>
>>29424527
>Rarity: Her parents would be amazingly embarrassing but also good-hearted. Would jokingly ask if you have a younger brother for Sweetie Belle
>Fluttershy: Given that her parents live in a cloud city inaccessible to non pegasi they might come over to visit instead. Very pleasant ponies, 10/10 would have tea and cookies with
>Pinkie Pie: Cloudy and Iggy would be overjoyed Pinkie found a stallion but still pretty conservative about it. Iggy would passively-aggressively nag you about grandchildren by building a giant stone cradle
>Twilight: Would give you books, LOTS of books, about pregnancy and foal care. It's almost like they're dropping you a hint
>>
>>29424298
I'd read this.

>>29424353
I'd SUPER read this.
>>
>>29422392
She's getting lubed up.
>>
>>29424353
>Teen Rainbow Dash is the only member of the hoofball team to visit you in the hospital when you somehow accidentally injure yourself

>"Yeah, well, nopony else was going to see you, and I just thought that waking up all by yourself would make you feel pretty crummy, so... here."
>She pulls a bouquet of flowers in a vase out from under her wing and places them onto your side table.
>The flowers seem to be a random assortment - not like how wildflowers are - and some of them still have leaves and broken stems poking out at random.
>Roses, daisies, tulips.... dandelions?
>Rainbow either notices your questioning gaze or else thought about this and had some kind of explanation prepared before she got here, because she opens her mouth to speak before you get a chance to do so yourself.
>"I thought it would be weird to go to a flower shop and, like, buy you a bunch of... of big dumb flowers, right? I mean..."
>She shrugs helplessly.
>"So I just went around Ponyville and picked a bunch of flowers that I thought, you know, looked nice."
>Rainbow keeps looking around the room; anywhere but you
>"Anyway, I should probably go, I guess. Just..."
>She seems to struggle with what she wants to say, and her mouth opens and closes wordlessly a couple of times.
>"Just try to be more careful, okay? Please?"
>No sooner is the word "please" out of her mouth, Rainbow Dash trots out of the hospital room.
>It's not until a few minutes later that you notice that all the roses in the vase have had their thorns sloppily removed.
>Every single one.
>>
>>29424532
Quick, somebody make a screencap of it with a bunch of reaction images and zoomed words!
>>
File: 1404464470728.jpg (201KB, 752x787px) Image search: [Google]
1404464470728.jpg
201KB, 752x787px
>>29424535
I don't think it's EqG. Just school based.
>>
>>29424293
>"The name is Drops. Sweetie Drops."
Fuckin' perfect.

>>29424298
I like it even if it seems silly that people would think she's gay when she obviously needs help. If somebody writes this, I think they should maybe make it just Twilight being spergy and paranoid.
I guess the alternative idea is that she's expected to mare up and deal with gross, matted wings for a couple weeks.
>>
>>29424353
>falls for Anon harder than a journalist falls for a rape hoax
>>
>>29424433
Nonny Bravo a best.

>>Wham... Baam..."
>>"Thank you sir?
I feel like we can come up with a rhyming version of this. Something with a "whir" maybe?
"whir stir thank you sir"? That's terrible.
Somebody help me.
>>
>>29424678
I love it.

>>29424708
EqG was mentioned, but this is obviously a tangent.
>>
File: 1435547418442.png (221KB, 533x494px) Image search: [Google]
1435547418442.png
221KB, 533x494px
>>29424437
>"That's right lil mommas, the party animal Nonny Bravo has arrived!"
>>You spin around and moonwalk right into the middle of the dance floor.
>"What is this a party or a morgue?"
>>You look down to a little pony, gazing up at you with wide eyes.
>"Come on ponies, loosen up!"
>>The music is hesitantly started up again.
>>You reach far down, sinking your big fingers into the mares ass as you squeeze and raise her up, starting to shake her all around.
>"Yeah that's it momma, shake it, hoo, ha!"

I love this so much.
>>
>>29424696
Shrink my words fampai-tachi.
>>
File: 1452282135670.jpg (66KB, 373x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452282135670.jpg
66KB, 373x700px
>>29424230
>The sheer jellymad you get to see from the girl students when you drop your hyper smug GF off at school after she stayed at your place last night.
>You know the bragging is going to be inevitable.
>>
File: 1378953489078.png (91KB, 460x649px) Image search: [Google]
1378953489078.png
91KB, 460x649px
>>29424678
daww
>>
>>29424437
>Nonny Bravo
kek
>>
File: I spy a faggot.jpg (9KB, 350x144px) Image search: [Google]
I spy a faggot.jpg
9KB, 350x144px
>>29423155
>Here's a prompt from the "Marital Problems" thread
>>
pilkington
>>
File: suicide.jpg (2KB, 77x125px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
2KB, 77x125px
>>29421367
>Anon snitches on spike

NIGGER
>>
>>29424786
Pfft, of course the colt went for the asshole one. Fucking sluts, all of them.
>>
>>29424943
"I know! It's like, I'm a nice mare! I probably did more for him than that fucking Rainbow Dash ever did!"
>"Lyra, let it go."
"F-Fucking sluts..."
>>
File: 1455746557623.jpg (66KB, 303x643px) Image search: [Google]
1455746557623.jpg
66KB, 303x643px
>>29424977
Poor Loiro.

I'd take her virginity behind the bleachers.
>>
>>29424988
10/10 qt would fuck into a coma
>>
File: IMG_0448.png (869KB, 986x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.png
869KB, 986x797px
>>29419976
Do you smell toast
>>
>>29424433
>"He ha ho!"
Johnny! THANK YOU!!!
>>
>>29424786
>Manages to nab an adult BF with a car, a probably okay job, his own home, a tangible sex drive, and the kindness to drive her around.
>In a world where guys are the fairer (read: more fickle) sex and in short supply.

I'd brag too. A lot, actually.
>>
>>29419442
>>29419448
>>29419459
You really know how to charm a guy.
>>
>>29424977
Poor, misunderstood Lyra green when?
Bonus points if he changes his mind in the end.
>>
File: 1430348966898.png (213KB, 551x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430348966898.png
213KB, 551x500px
>>29425050
I bet she couldn't be happier. She's probably ecstatic as fuck at all times.
>>
File: Rainbow.jpg (720KB, 1758x2198px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.jpg
720KB, 1758x2198px
Reminder
>>
File: 1427603997243.png (720KB, 850x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1427603997243.png
720KB, 850x1404px
>>29425074
>Bonus points if he changes his mind in the end.
No, don't rip him away from Dash, that would devastate her.

Give her her own otherworldly bf.
>>
>>29425091
Go away LaP. Let us have fun.
>>
>>29425091
Better her than Twilight every 3 seconds

Nah, I agree, she's also trash
>>
File: 1324090414688.png (133KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1324090414688.png
133KB, 400x402px
>>29425091
>>29425109
You're both trash with shit taste in pones.
>>
File: 1476372620676s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1476372620676s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>>29424443
Bless your souls Bravo.
>>
File: haram.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>29425091
Okay, maybe she's not best pone, but this is a very fucking nice change from the Twilight flood that happens every thread
>>
>>29425097
>Lyra & Bon Bon, "best friends" forever
>Lyra is shorter, less curvy, has weirder interests
>Bon Bon is tall, has big tits, child-bearin' hips, and likes all sorts of feminine things like rough football, motorcycles, and falling asleep on the couch after eating too much pizza
>Lyra initially introduced the "we're a package deal" thing for courting because she didn't honestly expect any man to be interested in her, and was counting on the deal to work her way when Bon Bon inevitably lands a hot guy
>Cue Anon, who shows interest in Lyra instead of Bon Bon
>Lyra could cut the "package deal" thing, grab Anon, and never let go
>Instead, she loyally sticks to the deal and offers to turn their relationship into whatever word for "herd" that the human version of horseland uses
>>
File: 1485533479531.jpg (17KB, 201x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485533479531.jpg
17KB, 201x246px
>>29425115
>Dashfags being this insecure about their inferior choice

>>29425120
>>29425109
I agree and welcome the change. Just reminding them of the objective truth.
>>
File: 1431413278537.png (261KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
1431413278537.png
261KB, 600x694px
>>29425125
le insecure
>>
File: The Monkey.png (500KB, 1500x1609px) Image search: [Google]
The Monkey.png
500KB, 1500x1609px
>>29424437
>"Do the monkey with me!"
>>
>>29425125
>Spitfire
Don't you mean, "orange Rainbow Dash"?
>>
File: pure kek.jpg (19KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
pure kek.jpg
19KB, 600x375px
>>29425140
Kek

it hurts how true this is
>>
>>29424443
This is Fantastic, this story is just about Perfect. You have RGR, thirsty mares, fish outa water human, and on oblivious Anon that makes perfect sense as to why he's not getting the picture. Please, PLEASE keep making more.
>>
File: RGRE fetish.png (1012KB, 2724x2112px) Image search: [Google]
RGRE fetish.png
1012KB, 2724x2112px
>>29425125
>>29425140
Anonymous, i don't understant them.
>>
File: IMG_0411.gif (901KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.gif
901KB, 500x281px
>>29425121
Lyra's more colty, I assume. But that would make her all the cuter when she realizes someone is actually interested in her.
>>
>>29424738
Hurr Durr, thank you sir?
>>
>>29425140
I didn't mean it when I said she was orange Rainbow Dash. She's a very lovely mare and I'm sure she has many personality quirks that sets her aside from Rainbow.
>>
File: 261694.jpg (112KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
261694.jpg
112KB, 900x675px
>>29425137
Got another one.
>>
>>29425191
You know, I'm usually more for RGRE than for herds, but the Anon/Lyre/Bon triangle just makes so much sense.
Green now.
>>
>>29425183
big thirsty pones are best.
>>
File: 1422736327212.png (16KB, 359x761px) Image search: [Google]
1422736327212.png
16KB, 359x761px
>>29425212
I'd prefer just having Lyra herself for once myself, but I'll allow it.
>>
>>29422123
>It's getting annoying, especially since nobody ever comments on it. I feel like I'm the only one who sees it.

More like the only one who cares enough to .
>>
>>29422857
>thread tradition

More like fandom
>>
>>29425279
False. People with a shit grasp of English probably shouldn't be writing novels in English.
>>
>>29425308
>novels

I think you're overestimating what we do here.
>>
>>29425318
There's been some pretty long stories here Anon
>>
>>29425318
I think it is you who does not know where he is.
>>
>>29425308
>Live in Germny.
>Have German keyboard.
>Constantly switches back to English when you use an application in English.
>I just want to writing pöny pöny pöny.
>>
>>29425318
I think you're underestimating things here. I came here to read decent stories about happy pones, not Pablo's first essay.
>>
>>29422123
You know, I've heard THAT one before, and it sounded dumb as shit then, too.
>>
>>29425321
Yeah, but they're not the norm.

I'm just saying, give them a chance to improve.

>>29425335
No one's forcing you to read them.
>>
File: you'll'm'st.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
you'll'm'st.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>>29425332
Read more to get a hold of the diction we use, please don't write yet if you can't even produce a work that's grammatically correct
>>
>>29425343
>What is: a waste of thread space, which will shorten a thread's lifespan
>>
>>29425355
I've been here long enough to know it's not green that kills these threads so quickly, but all the shitposting and inane arguments.
>>
>>29425050
>Rainbow's parents easily convenience her to bring you over.
>They (and her step moms and half siblings if the family is like that) want to meet this too good to be true bf.
>They expect some fake-in-personality mommy's little prince with said mommy's credit card.
>Their faces when a grown ass man walks in.
>>
>>29425355
Are you trying to imply that we have a finite number of RGRE threads that we can make? If I have access to infinite apples, then an individual apple is worth close to nothing.
>>
>>29425372
Well, because i'm a genius, dipshit.
>>
>>29425355
True fact: Post chains that are nothing but anons complaining about foreign writers don't actually count towards the post limit.
>>
File: 1412562406802.jpg (165KB, 673x465px) Image search: [Google]
1412562406802.jpg
165KB, 673x465px
>>29425386
kek
>smug and proud intensifies
>>
>>29425404
THIS! I knew there was something he wasn't telling me.
>>
>>29424738
Sweaty Blur, Thank You Sir?
>>
>>29425386
>Mom is proud
>Dad is suspicious
>Siblings will probably end up calling him "uncle Anon" if he and Rainbow Dash stick together long enough
>>
>>29424443
I've never seen a poner moar qt than this one.
>>
>>29424738
>That's terrible.

No worse than "Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am!"
>>
Let's get back to poners. How does "grumpy Bon Bon" translate into RGRE? She'd be kind of a douche.
>>
>>29425321
could you give me a few examples? I want another long story after having finished golden opportunities and a dazzling pack and like three MP stories 6000+ lines long
>>
>>29425486
she's probably just buttmad that she'll never get butthurt from cock, especially with weirdo lyra (who she loves to death) driving all the colts away.
>>
>>29425486
She's a happy pony on the inside but so much bad shit has happened to her that she can't help being suspicious. She's fiercely protective of Lyra which is why she kept her past a secret, because Lyra knowing too many things would've made her a target
>>
>>29425192
Flawless
>>
>>29425426
Also good.
>>
>>29425546
>Lyra has a bad judge of character
>Stallions take advantage of her
>The most recent one is why Lyra lives with Bon Bon instead of, you know, her house
>It's because she doesn't have one any more.
>Bon Bon is fiercely protective of her friend and only lets up when she's satisfied that Anon won't screw Lyra over
>After that, she's the sweetest mare in the world
>>
File: full.png (82KB, 651x820px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
82KB, 651x820px
Hey guys, I've got a small Flurry update to distract you from all this arguing that happens every thread
>>
>>29425701
>It's been six weeks since you've spoken to anyone
>So far your only company had been the remains of Crystal Larry and a few mountain goats
>You really wanted to say something to her, just to talk to someone, but you couldn't risk blowing your cover
>You couldn't sneak back to your cave without giving yourself away either, so you were forced to lie in the bushes and listen to her ramble until she left
>"T-things were going so well! H-h-he LOVED the wedding, r-right? Ohhhh, why did this have to h-h-happen? Now I'll n-never see him again!"
>You reeeaaaalllly wanted to blurt out "You mean the wedding you forced me in to?" but you manage to get yourself under control
>You weren't really mad at her, you just wanted to be out of a forced marriage
>She went on and on with the sobbing by the running stream, and after what seemed like an eternity she got up to leave
>You let out an audible sigh and noisily get up from the bushes as she begins to walk away
>You're worried she might've heard you, but she just keeps walking, sniffling along the way
>You start walking back towards your cave, feeling a bit restless after all that hiding
>You start to feel a little bad about not talking to Flurry when you hear her startled gasp behind you
>"A-anon?"
>Oh, fuck!
>You don't feel so bad anymore, and you start running as fast as you can
>"Anon? W-wait, why're you running! Anon, come back! P-please!"
>Nope, you're out of here, and she's after you
>You've gotta be careful of where you're running yo or you'll lead her straight to Larry's cave
>"W-whatever this is about, I-I-I'm sure we can work through it! Just please come back!"
>"I'm sorry!"
>>
>>29425707
>The split second you take to think about that statement, you trip on a rock
>You twist in the air and land on your back, and before you know it, Flurry's right on top of you with tears in her eyes
>"Anon, oh, I-I'm so sorry, I j-just wanna be together again, I'm s-sorry.."
>She's crying into your chest now
>You're not sure what to do, so you just kinda lay there for a bit
"Uh.. Flurry?"
>She just continues sobbing into your chest
>Your shirt is soaked with her tears now
"Flurry."
>She looks up at you with a sniff
>"Y-yes?"
"Can uh... Can you get off of me please?"
>Her eyes well up with tears again, but she gets up
"Thanks." you say as you also stand up
>"Anon.. w-why didn't you come back to me? Why did you hide?"
>You pause to think for a moment
"Well, there's always the fact that I got forced into a wedding because you chased me down for sex when I only wanted to get my paycheck for keeping an eye on you while your parents were gone."
>She blushes hard, and stares at the ground
>"W-w-well, I just.. I.."
"Ohh, and maybe it's also because that forced marriage started a revolution of stallions that desperately wanted me as their figurehead."
>She shuts up now, her tears falling to the ground
>She knows you're right
>"B-but, can't we try again? In a n-not forced situation? Just y-you and m-m-me?"
>>
>>29425717
That's all for tonight, I've fallen on busy times, so updates are probably gonna be small like this for a little while. Like always I've updated the pastebin http://pastebin.com/cRBn1ihu ,and lemme know what your thoughts are.
>>
>>29425728
still pretty cute man and I'm happy to see where this leads
>>
File: feels - pinkie.jpg (175KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
feels - pinkie.jpg
175KB, 1280x718px
So, if Anon falls for a pony that the rest of Equestria considers ugly (or at least very unfortunate in the looks department) and he finds out about it, wouldn't that call their relationship foundation into question? Did she only pursue him because she was desperate enough for any kind of male contact that she settled for the big weird alien stallion so she wouldn't die alone? Or perhaps she asked him out on a date once because she lost a bet, or someone dared her to date him for a month just to see how marely she is?
>>
>>29425717
Anon gets to publically kick Shining and Candyass in the Dick/Cunt respectively, and slaps Flurry upside the head. Then I would like to see where this goes.
>>
>>29424443
Moar.
>>
>>29425861
The end justifies the means. Does it really matter that their relationship started off from something malicious if both sides are happy in the end?
>>
>>29425861
I don't see why it would.
The fact that other ponies consider her ugly doesn't change the fact that he enjoys her personality enough to keep dating her, or that he finds her attractive enough to snuggle and do lewd things with.
And vice versa for her, if Anon is ugly to ponies.
Though it's fun if he's actually pretty appealing to them.
>>
>>29425861
>tfw poners think this hoers is ugly because she's too tall and has a big butt
>tfw I'd let her put a bong ring on me in a second
>>
>>29426198
>Opposite of that.
>Being tall and slender with a defined face is seen as the one of the hallmarks of regal beauty.
>Meaning that alicorns are the most desirable pony race by far.
>In comes you, now the tallest being in Equestria.
>Add that to your long limbs, your relatively narrow profile, and your foal-like face (small yet defined facial features.) and ponies look at you like humans look at alicorns.
>Majestic, yet adorable in an otherworldly way.
>You may not fill a few other things that ponies find attractive, but being exotic makes up for much of that.
>Can't take even 10 steps outside before ponies crowd around.
>Even the most macho mares become shy yet are still compelled to vy for your attention.
>Stallions practically mow each other down to get close and enthusiastically try to befriend you, like how girls in highschool form a clique around the pretty girls.
>You're not real sure how to take it.
>>
>>29426340
thats kinda cute
>>
>>29426340
You know, come to think of it I don't remember a setting like that. Sure, Anon being a sex god and all the mares craving the HMD has been done ad nauseam. But to view him as a pone version of weapons grade cute, not really.
>>
>>29426433
"FUCK!"
>"Aww, he even replaces the first letter of swear words!"
>>
File: 1431525015641.png (325KB, 690x891px) Image search: [Google]
1431525015641.png
325KB, 690x891px
>>29426340
>>29426433
>seen as graceful, yet adorable
>majestic, but cute
>has a commanding presence, yet triggers protective instincts
Oh shit.
>>
File: m muh.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
m muh.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>29426455
This is the cutest thing in the whole fucking world.
>>
>>29426340
>>29426433
Does this mean I could drag my kills into town without everyone freaking the fuck out? I'm not abandoning meat.
>>
>>29426340
>>29426455
"Aw, c'mon. He even does that thing where he doesn't say real swear words."
>"No, Lyra. Humans are not for sexual."
>>
File: 1480758535101.gif (56KB, 189x228px) Image search: [Google]
1480758535101.gif
56KB, 189x228px
>>29426545
You may take her hoo-man away, but you can't take her headcannon about him away.
She thinks that Anon sweats with salt
>>
>>29424598
Applejack: .......
>>
>>29426571
N/A
>>
>>29425728
I like it. I kinda feel bad for Flurry though. I'd like them to be together in the end.
Also you better have that goddamn letter delivered. Rip Larry, I have a feeling I'll end up alone just like you.
>>
File: 1486004502679.png (299KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1486004502679.png
299KB, 1000x562px
>>29418986
GOD DAMN IT I WANT TO RAPE GOD IN THE ASS SO HARD AND MAKE HER MY HORSE HOLY SHIT
>>
>>29426340
>>29426433
Yeah, it's useful. I've seen the "being tall and having long limbs is a big part of attraction," but not sure I've seen the narrow frame and small muzzle for foal like cuteness.
>>
>>29426872
And tiny, foallike eyes.
>>
>>29426886
Huh. I hadn't notice the connection before. Human eyes are pretty small compared to ponies, but about spot on with a foal's
>>
Is Frosty kill now?
>>
>>29426956
Frosty has been dead dude, where have you been?
>>
>>29421398
There needs to be more Bon Bon and Anon fics.
>>
>>29421299
Screencap this please.
>>
>Anon dates a mare
>She's nervous about kissing him ("What if he doesn't want to?") and making sure she has his consent before they have sex
>Tones down her jokes a lot and carefully thinks through what she's going to say so that she doesn't sound sexist
>Worries about introducing him to her friends because they might say something that offends him
>Anon doesn't know if this is adorable, irritating, or both
>>
>>29427203
>>She's nervous about kissing him ("What if he doesn't want to?") and making sure she has his consent before they have sex
I'd take her by surprise and suck on her tongue
>>
>>29427203
>>29427270
>Anon wakes her up one morning with surprise oral sex
>Her issues with consent quickly go out the window
>>
>>29427380
>Does this at waifu's sleepover
>Wonders why she keeps muffling her moans with a hoof and squeezing your head with her thighs
>You find out very quickly that everyone else was awake and watching you give mare-head to your marefriend
>They no longer think she's lying when she tells them that you sometimes wake her up with oral sex
>>
>>29419472
>>29424443
Is good.

>>29419864
Twiggles a clever.

>>29419972
I like picture.

>>29420805
>Regular updates
Yusss
Ambiguously imaginary anon is interesting.

>>29421367
I think I remember this from earlier.
Continue this.

>>29421423
>>29422827
>>29425121
>>29425609
Harpo and Bon a underused.

>>29423155
I would read this.

>>29424298
Silly closeted poner should just go to the horsepital and have the nurse help them like a regular cripplehorse.

>>29424353
>>29424598
>>29424678
>>29425386
Continue.

>>29425728
Does Equestria have no-fault divorces?
At the very least, I think Anon and Flurry should probably leave the Crystal Empire and the influence of her parents to avoid more bullshit like they pulled.

>>29426340
>>29426198
>Anon is horsebeautiful
Alien behavior in aliens a nice.

>>29418998
Seconding request for more.
I am completely aware of the irony of this.
>>
>lyra wants to use anal beads
>anon says ok
>lyra tells him to pull them out
>anons journal entry the next day says this
>"do not pull out anl neads as if you are starting a lawn mower."
>>
the causes of death for writefags on the doc are hilarious
>>
File: darkseid kek.jpg (26KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid kek.jpg
26KB, 328x398px
>>29427559
"THERE WAS BLOOD AND SHIT EVERYWHERE"
>>
>>29425208
If you go by the comics, Spitfire can't handle being around foals. They freak her out. She can't use her drill sergeant routine without *them* freaking out and so she has no idea how to act around them. Not even when she's supposed to help teach them about flying, which she's an expert at.

She has to get Dash to help her deal with the kids.

Translated into RGRE, that might mean Spitfire *could* be drowning in dicks, but instead she's paranoid about getting pregnant, because she doesn't think she can handle being a mother.
>>
File: sweetieSweetie.png (437KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sweetieSweetie.png
437KB, 2000x2000px
>>29426886
>>29426925
Really? Foals' eyes still seem to take up a good third of their face.
>>
File: Pound_Cake_smiling_ID_S2E13.png (82KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pound_Cake_smiling_ID_S2E13.png
82KB, 350x350px
>>29427639
>>
File: 1486499028973.jpg (269KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1486499028973.jpg
269KB, 1095x1195px
>ywn be awkwardly hit on by a nerdy mare
I keep screaming but God doesn't answer
>>
>>29427639
NEWBORNS anon.
>>
>>29426564
>>She thinks that Anon sweats with salt

>hfw she finds out it's true
>>
>>29420805
MOAR
>>
>>29427828
>Humans are to ponies in popular fantasy what elves are to humans.
>Haughty perfect mary-sues with more powers and perfect "quirk"s than can be counted that every lonely fa/tg/irl either furiously masturbates to or hates irrationally. Sometimes both.
>Then, a human. AKA you, pops into Equestria.
>Right in the middle of a Dugouts n Drakes convention filled with nerd mares and the occasional poser stallion.
>>
>>29427874
pfffft I'd read it
>>
>>29426433
I haven't seen that either; I've seen Anon described as "exotic", but never evaluated by pony standards.
>>
>>29425140
>Don't you mean, "orange Rainbow Dash"?

No, not Scootaloo.
>>
>>29427874
It's Burrows and Basilisks.
>>
>>29427934
Don't you mean Tunnels and Trolls?
>>
>>29427947
Ugh, it's Ogres and Oubliettes. Bucking fake nerd colts...
>>
>>29427952
>Moonie mistakes Anon's joking around for his being a faker
>Nerd Rage ensues

>She didn't get the dick
>>
>>29427952
Well, that's one convention. But my favorite series uses Burrows and Basilisks, so I started using it as well.

http://pastebin.com/PmrCPg7x

You can thank me later. Too bad the author took a boat trip and fell overboard. Big cruise liner. Nobody could hear him yelling for help from the deck. They only found him when they were cleaning the propellers.
>>
>>29427874
>promptly drowned in lewd juices and suffocated by desperate mare bodies
>>
>>29414295
Heh, I know that reference
Guess ur an oldfag ?
>>
>>29427973
Just finished the first part of that story, pretty good so far.
>>
>>29427952
Is that anything like Chimeras and Caves?
>>
Wanted to put up a progress update since somebody last thread declared the 'succupone story' dead.

I'm working on it and the other writers are helping me out. Having a lot of difficulty honestly so bear with me, but Lap has given me a lot of advice with some of the clop I've been working on, so ideally I'll get that in order so that can continue. It probably won't be in any coming threads though, since I have to do a lot of learning currently on how to into sex.

On a more positive note, there's some overwatch pony on the way and I've started dabbling with some Tacet epilogue.

I also started a project list to organize some of the prompts I like so more Tacet type stuff may happen when I get inevitably stuck on succupone. There are a lot of amazing ideas that pop up and some I can't let go. I can't really talk about what made that list before I prove how I'm going to approach them (learned that lesson), so I'm going to stay silent on what's made my list for now. But I guess I can say Teen mare is on it currently. I just want fix bat update first.

Also lately I keep having internet cut out during my writing windows so in general things have been delayed, but I'm stubborn if nothing else.

>>29427973
Oh yeah... tgn. We talked quite a bit when we wrote for the same thread. I haven't seen anything from him in some time though. I wouldn't bet he'll stay dead for long. He's just like every writer in that he bites off huge ambitious projects then loses faith in themselves.

I will say though, he has an amazing plot sense. The guy got me out of every writers block I had on my first green.
>>
>>29428283
Oh shit, you ain't ded?
>>
>>29427722
Ah-hah.
I getchu.

>>29427973
Is writing for another thread the same as being killed.

>>29428148
Ugh. For recognizing it am I an oldfag?
>>
>>29428148
>>29428327
yes. same if you recognize "small small child, small small aquatic vehicle. I don't believe it!"
>>
File: 1485648929264.png (472KB, 825x781px) Image search: [Google]
1485648929264.png
472KB, 825x781px
>>29427416
you know, i half-expected this situation in A Dazzling Pack.

i'd still love to read a green with this in it though.
>>
File: floor bored shy.png (50KB, 406x455px) Image search: [Google]
floor bored shy.png
50KB, 406x455px
>>29427721
>"I-I like your j-jutsu, Anon."
>"B-BAKA!"
>Turns around and runs right into a wall
>Runs away like a pony ninja
>>
File: emopone.png (485KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
emopone.png
485KB, 1000x760px
>>29428283
>how into sex
just write anonymous greens and post under a guest account on pastebin. you can get all sorts of feedback here on it.
>pony overwatch
i need this in my life. the fanfics already available suck balls.
>teen mare
i can wait for a batmare update if it means getting a teen mare story
>internet cut out
just write your greens in notepad or something similar. I never write long posts in the post window, since if anything happens to close the window or it doesn't post, it's lost forever. sometimes when i write greens i just do it on my phone because it's always there whenever inspiration strikes, and I can upload it to a private paste and edit it at home whenever I have time.

please don't leave, contributor.
>>
Ok, so I'm looking for a story. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

So here's the basic gist of it:
The story is told from a ponys pov. She runs an orphanage. Anon is a kid and is pretty messed up because he was raised by gryphons, whom consider males as property. The story is kinda short and focuses on Anons time in the orphanage.

Any help finding this would be greatly appreaciated.
>>
>>29428498
orphan anon, it's listed on the gdoc.
>>
>>29428317
I'm merely perpetually dead.

>>29428494
>i need this in my life. the fanfics already available suck balls.

Uh, don't set your exceptions too high on me here. It's basically something with no real quality control that I wrote once as a shitpost and people liked it. Check my pastebin and you can read what I did so far. I'm working more of that since Tacet took a lot of seriousness out of me.

>i can wait for a batmare update if it means getting a teen mare story
Surprising, but also noted. I'll keep that in mind, but I considering I have 5K of bat already written, I want to get it out the door already. Teen mare on the other hand will take me time to get going with a strong start.

>I never write long posts in the post window
Mother of god, I do not do that. Ever. I write in google docs so I can have white text on grey and because it has comment support. No wordpad can match that unfortunately.
>>
>>29428620
>5K of bat already written
MAKE IT 10
>>
>>29428536
Well, don't I feel silly. In my defense, the title is OrhAnon and my brain can't into clever word play.
Still, thank you for the help.
>>
>>29428283
>overwatch pony
Oh for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1480204782652.jpg (157KB, 586x2476px) Image search: [Google]
1480204782652.jpg
157KB, 586x2476px
>>29427931
>>
>>29428783
It was more about gamers playing pone overwatch. Short story, I definitely enjoyed it but it's not to everyone's liking.
>>
>>29428813
I enjoyed it but people did start reeeeing.
>>
>>29428783
It's fine, the game is just a vehicle to have a gamer-non and nerd pone story.
>>
Oh dear. Did RGRE die on me when I wasn't looking?
>>
>>29427721
>Thanks, Obama-chan
>>
>>29428393
T-Twinkie house?
>>
File: oh you anon.gif (454KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
oh you anon.gif
454KB, 180x180px
>>29428443
>>
>>29428620
>Tripcodes
Who are you? Get out.
>>
>>29429989
A writer for this thread who is tripping for the sole purpose of talking about his writing.

>tfw you're so irrationally hateful towards tripcode using posters that you won't tolerate them even when they're being used properly
>>
File: smuggest pony.png (188KB, 336x488px) Image search: [Google]
smuggest pony.png
188KB, 336x488px
>>29429989
>being this new
hownewareyou.jpg
>>
File: faggot bloodtype identified.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
faggot bloodtype identified.gif
150KB, 500x333px
>>29429989
>doesn't know what tripcodes are actually used for
>>
>>29428278
>tfw only have christians and crosses.
>>
>>29429047
Nah, its just a dumbass that autistically hates overwatch, just ignore him.
>>
>>29429989
Keep the false flagging of tripfags to a minimum, he's doing it with a actual reason, unlike the Asian. That guy is just a random tripfag.
>>
Alright so this is what I've gathered so far in this thread

How to use tripcodes correctly:
>when posting your story
>when giving updates about your story

How to use tripcodes like a faggot:
>For attention
>To throw your name around during an argument as if anyone will give a shit and take your side

Did i miss anything or should that sum it up enough for newfags like >>29429989 and any one who wants to write a green but hasn't before?
>>
>>29430348
Summed it up just right mate.
>>
Or try this:
How to use tripcodes
LURK
MOAR
I get that nu-mlp considers the rest of 4chan a scary place to avoid, and greentexting a mystery of the ages, but we still are on 4chan. Being a newfag is not something to wear proud and get a special treatment.
>>
>Anon has a marefriend
>Luna has taken interest in Anon
>Luna doesn't do anything malicious to him or his marefriend, but she has the power and money that allows her to butt in at inappropriate and inconvenient times
>Sitting at the table next to theirs at a restaurant
>Talking loudly in the movie theatre just a few rows down from Anon and his marefriend
>Writing out the words "buck off he's mine" in the stars while Anon and his marefriend stargaze
>Marefriend eventually gets fed up with all this bullshit and breaks up with Anon
>>
>>29430825
>Marefriend eventually gets fed up with all this bullshit and breaks up with Anon
>Implying she doesn't love Anon enough to put up with it
>Implying she doesn't just ignore it, driving Luna further and further in her efforts to split them up
>>
>>29430865
>Anon and Marefriend make love
>Lean in to kiss
>Luna's head pokes out from the covers and goes in between them
>>
>>29430872
>Luna finally gets her fetish of being spit-roasted by a big burly male and an angry mare with a strap-on fulfilled
>>
>Twilight takes a liking to Anon and develops a thorough friendship over the years
>Falls in love but never makes her move, in fear of rejection or upsetting him
>Time goes on and Anon falls in love with another mare
>They decide to get horse married
>Twilight is furious at herself and the mare
>So she digs into Equestria's legal history and invokes an old "law" that no pony bothered to remove
>The law is "The First Night" - a princess may take and rut a newly wed stallion on the first night of his marriage with another
>The mare has to watch
>>
>>29430932
Triggered faggots in 3, 2, 1....
>>
>>29430932
Get lost Marital Problems, keep your cancer where it belongs, the bloated corpse you fuckers call a thread.
>>
>>29430932
>Anon ragefucks Twilight into a coma
>>
File: 1485851960020.png (126KB, 725x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485851960020.png
126KB, 725x499px
>>29430932
id circumcise her and return to waifu
>>
File: image.png (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4KB, 224x225px
>>29430932
Wow, amazing. There's so much romantic feeling between the two parties involved.
>>
File: 1477784492095.jpg (223KB, 1422x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1477784492095.jpg
223KB, 1422x1680px
>>29430932
>>29430965
And while she's rolling around on the floor holding her bleeding cooter, I'd make love to the waifu right there.
>>
>Be Anon in Thingquestria.
>It's a magical land of talking magical ponies who all seem to want to hug you.
>Or so they want you to believe.
>You know what's up.
>There's at least one The Thing here trying to get you to lower your guard.
>"Anon let us in, we're worried about you."
>Right now there's several of these ponies trying to get into the house you've holed up in.
"You just keep your distance."
>You are pleased that whoever lived here was some sort of artist going by all the solvents.
>Solvents which you have put to good use.
>There's enough flammable materials rigged up in this place to ensure they don't get any funny ideas about breaking in.
>One spark and BOOM.
>You're not getting Thinged today.
>"Just let one of us in to talk to you. We're not going to hurt you."
"Sure you're not. You just want to be all hugs and smiles."
>"You got it! Now stop being a silly filly and come out of there."
"Except I'm guessing those hugs and smiles are more like maulings and horrific face eating"
>"You've got the wrong Idea about us Anon, we'd never hurt you. You're our friend."
>"Please come out of that horrid smelling place and we can put this all behind us."
>"Y'all don't even have to come near us if'n yer so scared of us. Just let us find somewhere for you to stay that isn't going to catch fire and burn down at the drop of a hat."
>You warily eye the gathered ponies through a boarded up window.
"If I did that I'd have noting to keep you out."
>"Your attitude is doing plenty for that already. Ah get sometimes wantin' some time to yerself but this is just plain ridiculous."
Notice how they never denied any of Anon's accusations of being shapechanging space monsters.
>>
>>29430952
>Responding to bait this easily
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>29430992
Neat, I could read that. Its not that RGRE though.
>>
>>29430825
>Inappropriate times for Luna
I'd watch that show
>Luna is in your fridge drinking all your soda and beer when you open the door to get something cold to drink
>>
>>29431028
>"This ale - 'tis is thine mare's?"
"No, it's mine."
>"Then thou should be thankful We art here, fair Anonymous. It isn't proper for an unwed colt to be drinking of the alcohols."
>>
>>29431033
>Drunk Luna tries to make constellations in the sky for you
"Alright, Luna, what do you have to show me."
>" 'tis... 'tis a present. We gifted upon thee a... buckin' beauty amongst the stars that nary rivals thine own."
>You look up at the sky and see a bunch of stars connected to make a vagina
"Luna? Is that-"
>Luna begins laughing loudly and falls over
>>
More Sun Sham when?
>>
canoe
>>
File: tiddies.png (248KB, 934x1384px) Image search: [Google]
tiddies.png
248KB, 934x1384px
>>29431093
>>
>>29431041
>Drunk and possessing great power
>Makes crude star pictures.

A mare after my own heart. Now to just convince her to write bawdy things on the moon.
>>
>>29431041
>>29431186
>modeled after her own vagina
>>
>>29431153
>Sundown's horned abominations
>Bimbo
Ew gross.
>>
>Portal between RGRE and Canon Equestria opens.
>Both Equestrias have a human.
What happens?
>>
>>29431308
They become the best of friends of course, having a rest from the crazy shenanigans of ponies.
>>
>>29430348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
File: 1325958652287.jpg (22KB, 327x216px) Image search: [Google]
1325958652287.jpg
22KB, 327x216px
>>29431153
Aah, it's so bad.
>>
File: 1486153097117.png (425KB, 1616x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1486153097117.png
425KB, 1616x1260px
Needs more birbs doing birb things in a sexest way.
>>
>>29431521
>>29431521
The thumbnail looks like anon hanged himself
>>
File: tiddies.png (363KB, 981x1592px) Image search: [Google]
tiddies.png
363KB, 981x1592px
>>29431513
>>
>>29431543
FUCK now I can't unsee it
>>
>>29431521
BERD HERD
>>
File: happy noose.jpg (13KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
happy noose.jpg
13KB, 310x464px
>>29431521
>>
> Anon wears the absolute worst Hawaiian shirts and plaid pants
> Tie die and neon biker shorts
> Rarity has to be held back from destroying his wardrobe
> Twilight theorizes that Anon is wearing mating plummage to attract a female, even though there are no human females on Equestria
> It's just so tragic, putting on a display that will never work
> Rainbow and Fluttershy are confused
> Normally it's female pegasi that put on showy displays to impress the male's
> So why are they a little turned on by Anon in his Grateful Dead t-shirt and blue polka dot overalls?
> Ponks is in love
> Applejack dismisses it as coltish whimsy
>>
>>29431711
>Forgetting his big fluffy socks.
>>
File: 82620__UNOPT__safe_zecora.jpg (111KB, 648x737px) Image search: [Google]
82620__UNOPT__safe_zecora.jpg
111KB, 648x737px
>>29431711
I wish it were warm enough here to wear Hawaiian shirts and Panama hats.
>>
>>29431711
>Rarity hates the outfit, which means that it's somehow horrible by Equestrian standards.
>Everyone else loves it.
k
>>
>>29431711
>> Twilight theorizes that Anon is wearing mating plummage to attract a female, even though there are no human females on Equestria
>> It's just so tragic, putting on a display that will never work

>You sigh sadly as Anon walks past your library.
>If being the only one of his kind wasn't bad enough, Anon had to go and hopelessly cry out for a mate.
>It's a desperate attempt; a cry for companionship that will be answered.
>It's worse than that one scene in The Manticore Queen where Simbra kept begging her mother to wake up.
>HNG
>You cry every time you think about it.
>>
>>29431809
You do remember how they wanted their gala outfits, right?
>>
>>29431797
Ironically, Zecora is a mountain zebra, which means her people would probably be more likely to encounter snow than others
>>
>>29431711
>Rarity's dad Hondo has a similar fashion sense
>>
>>29432017
Anon;s clothing evokes a deep-seated electra complex, which she is appalled and repulsed by because it turns her on
>>
>>29431817
>>29431711
https://youtu.be/tRaC2Rx3BVY
>>
File: 1474753200446.png (480KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474753200446.png
480KB, 1200x900px
>>29432269
>Anon hums while walking through town.
>Fluttershy hears it and recognizes it as a mating call.
>Can't help but cry.
>She then begins looking for something close enough to Anon to mate.
>Has Twilight help her find a mate for Anon.
>May or may not turn out that ponies or griffons or something share close genetic code.
>They then find anon and *Enter name here* doing pic related.
>>
Can i get this, with Rara teasing and/or shaming you for being a small dicked quick shot, with something along the lines of "i bet your pathetic sperm won't even be able to reach my womb" capping it off? preferably with a very aloof tone
>>
>>29431809
Fashion and "fashion" are two completely different things.

Seriously, go and look up what counts as high fashion nowadays.
>>
>>29432445
First of all, no.
What is this, some kind of new copypasta or something?

Second of all, that's not RGRE. That's standard GRE.

Now, make it a story about Rarity getting off on how Anon teases her for having an enormous, bulgy, unmarely clit, then maybe it would make sense.
>>
File: Bruh.jpg (486KB, 807x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.jpg
486KB, 807x1013px
>>29432269
"He is the last male of his species singing for a female that will never come, and now his voice is gone"
I didn't need these feels
>>
File: its going up your ass darling.png (188KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
its going up your ass darling.png
188KB, 441x486px
>>29430932
what is this? reverse-cucking?
>>
File: 1486400096361.jpg (37KB, 452x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486400096361.jpg
37KB, 452x356px
>>29432476
>Anon brazenly stares at the backsides of mares and their marely bits
>They welcome the attention and don't bother to hide it
>Stallions throughout town grow resentful of Anon's sluttery
>Anon keeps a list of the size, shape, and desirability of the clit of every mare in town
>Writes it in his stupid writing system from back home
>Twilight sneaks into his home one night and copies it
>Spends a week deciphering stupid human writing system
What does she find?
>>
>>29432643
Rainbow has a tiny clit.
AJ is a bit too meaty, but pretty top of the list.
Rarity's doesn't match her colors as well as it should.
Ponk's is a little too... animated for his taste.
Fluttershy is pretty normal. A decent 7/10.
Twilight's is lopsided and frankly kind of misshapen.
Flitter and Cloudchaser's are surprisingly different, with the former being fairly large while the other is a little on the small side.
Lyra's is surprislingly shy for a clit. Peeks out very fast.
BonBon's has yet to be seen, For now.
Mrs. Cake is still energetic despite her age
Mayor Mare's gives away her age(rather young still)
Cheerilee's is well behaved around kids. Elsewhere... not so much.
>>
>>29432643
Twilight is the perfect candidate for use of the CLITBRUSH on.
>>
>>29432517
Just normal cucking, dear. Women can get cucked.
>>
>>29432517
If you wanna call it that. Like how reverse-racism is still just racism, reverse cucking is just cucking.
>>
>>29432643
>>29432737
DUN DUN DUN
http://is2.4chan.org/gif/1486512538508.webm
>>
>>29432714
>anon's face when he wrote that bit about twilight entirely because he knew she would snoop
>>
>>29432807
The stallions whimsy is sharp and dangerous, and menaces with spikes and geodes of iron. It is made with the finest of craftsmanship.
>>
>>29432807
In reality she has a perfect alicornized clitoris.
>>
>>29432807
>>29432822
>still self conscious of it from her pudgy unicorn days
>>
>>29432822
Alicorns actually have no sexual organs due to ascendance. Twilight is permenantly stuck with her V card.
Or better yet, Alicorns that have had sex prior to ascending can make their genitals re-appear for bonded partners. Twilight has none.
>>
>>29432822
It has feathers and a long, spirally horn?
>>
>>29432854
triple clit
>>
>>29432822
>perfect alicornized clitoris.

So, a futa marecock?
>>
>>29432854
>>29432879
>>29432865
And now we are going to far into retarded fetish territory.
>>
>>29432854
it raises her tail.
>>
>>29432714
Pinkie's has teeth. And an ovipositor
>>
>>29432879
So perfectly round and inviting that resisting the urge to put your mouth on it (and the surrounding area) is difficult.
>>
>>29432852
But what about Shining Armor and Night Light?
>>
>>29432879
A marecock with big, plump, sweaty mareballs.
>Alicorn ovaries exist outside the body and look like massive, hairy balls
>>
>>29432879
>>29432957
>>>/d/
you already overran one board
dont fuck up another
>>
>>29432957
This thread will now be known as the popcorn factory thread.
Tell your friends about the popcorn factory thread.
>>
>>29432962
Well....to be fair they shit up trash too, but that place doesn't actually matter. Just speaking about it by technicality.
>>29432969
...wat? Can we have cheddar popcorn? That stuff is the shit.
>>
File: 1467396909816.png (158KB, 608x647px) Image search: [Google]
1467396909816.png
158KB, 608x647px
>>29432643
>Talk dirty to a mare in public.
>Get her aroused.
>Dart your hand under her tail and gently nab her clit before it can wink back in.
>Keep hold of her.
>>
>>29432984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4
>>
>>29433006
I want to do this.
>>
File: 1470253554767.png (113KB, 1059x926px) Image search: [Google]
1470253554767.png
113KB, 1059x926px
>>29433006
>>29433015
I want to do this to Fluttershy specifically. She'd probably be so mortified and embarrassed she'd pass out.
>>
>>29432984
>cheddar popcorn
You fucking popcorn pleb, buttered popcorn is the best. I would never go to the movies with you.
>>
>>29433012
What meth addict made this?
>>
>>29432984
>two threads
>shits up the whole board
oooh nooo, your virgin eyes and mind have been exposed to something you don't like, whatever will you do?
>>
File: 1458421537931.png (83KB, 383x407px) Image search: [Google]
1458421537931.png
83KB, 383x407px
>>29433057
>After a minute of teasing her though her pleading to be let go and shivering, she goes crimson red in the face and gives in.
>The meek yellow pegasus unashamedly humps back into your hand and cums enough for a puddle right in the middle of the market plaza.
>>
>>29433101
Not meth, PCP.
>>
>>29433107
aww poor girl
maybe not that public

maybe off to the side in an alley or something so not everyone sees her cumming all over herself
>>
>>29433107
>Fluttershy asks you to do this to convince the town that she's not asexual
>She doesn't tell you that she gets off to the jealous looks from the other mares
>>
>>29433118
sounds about right.
>>
>>29433132
>>Fluttershy asks you to do this to convince the town that she's not asexual
I think you'd have to be just above a vegetable in mental faculties to buy this.
>>
>anon cant speak horse
>but can read pony body language fairly well
>coupled with humanlike facial expressions and animalistic behaviors
>they wag their tails when happy
>ears fold back when theyre sad/annoyed
>and theyre all so ADORABLE
>anon picks up and pet any pony that greets him
>pony is flustered but dismisses it as alien colt whimsy
>other pones try to take advantage of anon's ignorance
>but anon can see it coming
>he just picks them up and pets them too
>flustered pone cant continue or else her maresculity card would be revoked

an idea i thought would be fun, anon being more of a passive yet a cuddleforce to be reckoned with
>>
>>29433155
>Anon, due to the way he arrived in Equestria, shows up naked as the day he was born
>In a perfectly spherical indention in the ground and wall
>Ponies don't understand his want for clothes
>They take away any cloth because it'd be impolite to be so lewd in public, or in front of the princesses
>He still thinks all these little ponies are adorable
>He picks up and pets every single one that comes up to him
>Even the princesses, who are surprisingly light compared to him
>However, nopony can get him hard
>After a while, a prize pot is established for whoever can
>Luna and Celestia both made the pot quite large
>No one can convince Anon that ponies are for sexual
>>
>>29433236
>pot gets even larger
>to the point multiple nations enter
>then comes the minotaurs
>>
>>29433253
every god damn time
>>
>>29433292
How can you say no to affectionate, big breasted minotauresses?
>>
>>29433312
>Big breasts
Pleb.
>>
>>29433312
because my tastes are far more refined and cultured than yours, peasant. The only breasts fit for me are the crotchboobs of my waifu.
>>
>>29433155
There's that one green I don't know if it made it into a Pastebin where Anon basically kidnaps and cuddle rapes Luna in the middle of her Night court.
>>
>>29420805
Certainly interesting.
Made me stop what I was doing, that's for sure.
If you ever decide to trip and pastebin, you can contact TasteTheNon, he'll give you editing status on the Google Doc.
Here's his email
[email protected]
>>
>>29433412
>>29433472
>implying you'd last long with a big minotaur girl squeezing you into her breasts in an overly affectionate hug
>>
>>29433528
I like breathing thank you. Also my ribs
>>
>>29433076
like you even go out of the house to go to the movies.
>>
>>29433523
link?

i dont remember that...
>>
File: spitefire is waifu material.png (2MB, 1229x1725px) Image search: [Google]
spitefire is waifu material.png
2MB, 1229x1725px
>>29433528
any more than a handful is a waste. Besides, I want a mare with a pretty face, not some cow-faced uggo.
>>
File: 1424204581421.png (324KB, 562x676px) Image search: [Google]
1424204581421.png
324KB, 562x676px
>>29433589
>cow-faced uggo
>implying
>>
>>29433596
>implying
>posts a picture of a cow-faced uggo
good going there, friendo
>>
File: perfect pony waifu.jpg (902KB, 4800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
perfect pony waifu.jpg
902KB, 4800x2400px
>>29433596
disgusting. she has nothing on this perfect pony
>>
File: 1435188853034.jpg (43KB, 748x730px) Image search: [Google]
1435188853034.jpg
43KB, 748x730px
>not wanting a dragoness waifu
You'd never have to worry about your safety again. And you'd get to ride her! On her back, I mean.
>>
>>29433596
a few good greens might convince me to reconsider minotaurs, but not even "cow-tipping" could do that.

>>29433629
i'd rather not go spelunking, and i'm not that into vore/unbirthing.
>>
File: 1450386583534.png (393KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450386583534.png
393KB, 1024x1024px
>>29433589
Spitfire is sorely underappreciated here.
>>
File: 1484598591585.png (259KB, 600x698px) Image search: [Google]
1484598591585.png
259KB, 600x698px
>>29433635
>i'd rather not go spelunking, and i'm not that into vore/unbirthing.
Well, you don't have to, there's a lot of dragons out there.
>>
>>29433542
Hey. HEY. I was gonna.
>>
>>29433587
http://pastebin.com/qcud6Biu
???
>>
>>29433253
Yeah they would win........
>>
>>29433589
>implying
>>
>>29433668
thanks
>>
>>29432445

These folks will help you out: >>29214487
>>
>>29427588
Thank you, I try
>>
>>29431442
You mean AiEnon crawls into RGREnon's house and asks RGREnon's to save him from the murderous stallions that want to castrate him on the basis of fake rape threats from random mare#4454018.
>>
>>29433861
Has AiE really gotten that bad?
>>
>>29432932
Because it's prehensile.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (25KB, 316x240px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
25KB, 316x240px
>>29432445
Why do rarity fags always want her to demean them? What the fuck, how is getting your dick called small hot to any of you?
>>
>>29432796
Is she doing that on purpose or is the monkey shrieking done on instinct?
>>
>>29433905
Because some people have small dicks, Anon. Rather than being told lies, getting confirmation about it fuels their masochism.
>>
>>29433873
Well, if you don't know, it's best you check for yourself.
Remember, 4chan is a place where Anons can lie.
>>
>>29420805
This seems really nice and I am interested in following it if you make it easy. I don't have much of a critique for you but I hope you keep doing what you're doing and get better.
>>
>>29433924
Incredibly high vibrations on overstimulated clit.

Do the math.
>>
>>29434000
What motor is that brush running on?
Come on people I need the specs for that clit brush!
FOR SCIENCE!
>>
>>29434014
The idea of speed-masturbating made me think of that one Doctor Anon green (I think by Frostybox) where Rainbow Dash was given vag-cream because she masturbated too fast and got friction burns.
>>
>>29430932
>Twilight fully buries your cock deep inside her
>Oh god, it was so warm and wet, you couldn't hold back a throb
>She humps you to the hilt, and then, peeking with one eye, makes sure your waifu is watching, starts grinding on your crotch
>You can't help but instinctively thrust into her. It just feels too good.
>Your arm trembles as you try to reach out to your waifu, but your hands are bound above your head.
>"Nngh! Mmm... see how much he likes it?"
>Her perfectly toned body flexes, rolling her hips onto your crotch again
>The sensation makes you groan. Her insides are ridiculously warm and silky smooth.
>Any movement at all makes your body want more.
>And... f-fuck! She's so god damn...
>"Mmm! Tell me, Ah-ah-ahnon... tell her how much tighter I am than she is."
>It feels like a thud, the sudden feeling in your pelvis.
>Your balls get tight, and then your pelvic floor begins to pulse, and spasm
Ngh... Ahh...
>Twilight gains a crazed look in her eye, and grins wildly.
>Your mind is flooded with feeling.
>You couldn't pull out of her if you tried. Her walls contract and push, then pull, massaging your length as you shamefully pump your seed into her
>Twilight moans deeply, hangs her head, then looks at your waifu, herself hanging hers
>Her magic lifts her gaze to meet the princess.
>"I think that was a good... answer... ha..."
>You groan in a slight discomfort as Twilight starts humping you again.
>Her cunt bounces against the base of your cock, mashing the fluids into a puddle and then forming strings when she pulls off
>"He loves my tight Alicorn cunt."
>Oh no. Don't cry. Be stronger than that.
>You and your waifu both.
>"Mm, you can marry him... but I've known Nonny for so much longer than you have..."
>"He'll be your husband, but he belongs to me."
>>
>>29434054
The neighbor from next door shouts
"Just Herd already! By the sun, I swear if you ponies don't stop by this week I'm going to Princess Celestia."

Also, can you crosspost this to Marital problems?
>>
>>29434054
Crosspost to >>29214487

They'd love it.
>>
>>29420805
By the power of my autism, I declare you "ImagiAnon" the Writefag
May your green be plentiful and kek/feels worthy
>>
>>29434075
>>29434070
See Anons, we can be civil if we wanted to be.
>>
>>29434054
Sorry, new to 4chins. Do I Ree at this or ignore it?
>>
>>29434106
Depends on if you got a boner.

>>29434088
Well, they were dead for a while. Probably starved for content. Even if they are cucks, doesn't mean their general deserves to die.
>>
>>29434121
It was an abomination we birthed.
No matter how much we hate it, we cannot bear to see it in pain.
>>
>>29434106
Well, the general checklist goes like this.

Step 1: Are you aroused? Post relevant image along with the text ">muh dick" or ">this expands dong". If not, proceed to step 2.

Step 2: Assess your current levels of autism.
Are individuals not allowed to like things you like?
Is your personal headcannon the only acceptable fannon in existence?
Have you ever worn MLP merchandise to a social event/family gathering?
If you answered yes to any of these, please, feel free to 'REEEEEEEEE' at the offending post.

Step 3: Are you bored, and want to kill a thread faster?
If yes, proceed to tell the poster how shit their fetish is, and how it's killing the thread in a maneuver that shows a stunning lack of self awareness.

Step 4: Narrow your eyes a bit, acknowledge that you don't like what this person likes, and move on with your day.
>>
>>29434106
Lurk moar Newfag
>>
>>29434075
>>29434088
>>29434070
done
>>
>>29434159
Ty senpai.

While I do not enjoy the idea of an individual in a relationship effectively cheating on the other member, I can understand that there are others that enjoy such a thing.
>>
>>29434070
>"Just Herd already! By the sun, I swear if you ponies don't stop by this week I'm going to Princess Celestia."
>"Shudup you bum, do you know how hot it is watching my horseband rut a princess?"
>>
>>29433236
>>Anon, due to the way he arrived in Equestria, shows up naked as the day he was born
>>In a perfectly spherical indention in the ground and wall

Anon is a terminator.
>>
>>29434255
"Your clothes, give them to...wait, you small multi-colored equine lifeforms do not wear clothing. Carry on."
>>
>>29434255
Why would Skynet even send a Terminator to Candyponyland?
>>
>>29434278
"Your skin, give it to me."
>>
>>29434295
Skynet didn't.

Ahnold landed in equestria, good as new, right after he finished his molten steel bathtime.
>>
>>29434300
>That green.
NO.
>>
>>29434340
Link?
>>
>>29414963
Ghouls story deserves finishing.
>>
File: 1484880107056.gif (70KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
1484880107056.gif
70KB, 501x501px
>>29434611
ghouls might as well be dead. someone get the golden hammer and give him a whack.
>>
>>29434295
http://pastebin.com/iUagqiix

Not RGRE, but....
>>
whatever happened to the writefag who was doing the PredAnon story? i thought he was going to continue it
>>
>>29434668
There is a big may, but not really.
>>
where's the new thread?
>>
>>29434759
Did all the anons an hero?
>>
New Bread
>>29434770
>>29434770
>>29434770
>>
>>29434054
Piss off, this isn't Marital Problems.
>>
>>29434121
Yes it does...the cuck general does need to die, the only reason its still around is as a containment general for the garbage.
>>29434106
Yes, it is appropriate to reee and tell cuck stuff to get out.
>>
>>29434200
So long as all involved die painfully then its okay, purging makes the world a better place.
>>
File: hips.png (66KB, 509x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hips.png
66KB, 509x1024px
>>29433905
>Why do rarity fags always want her to demean them?
We don't.
Honestly I'm pretty sure that nigga was just a baitposter. Same as the guy saying all the princesses are futa.
Its easy as fuck to tell a Rarafag; if Rarity wins, is adorably naive, dangerously savvy, or surprisingly badass the prompt/green was probably written by a Rarafag.

Also if Spike is treated like absolute shit.
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.