[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Guard Mare Thread #22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 480
Thread images: 61

>ongoing
Brave and Vannie - http://pastebin.com/8E2vAnyi - http://pastebin.com/PqiY52Zi
Careful's Charge - http://pastebin.com/CkZbn3E6
Magic and Mud - http://pastebin.com/mTAB4nnE
Finding It - http://pastebin.com/QxyZ3BfR

>ded
Sniper Anon - http://pastebin.com/3eN6HitC
Feather Scarf - http://pastebin.com/u4HbciFL
Silver Star - http://pastebin.com/ggWTgWeK
Meadow Stockade - http://pastebin.com/kWgzxg5d
Copper Wing - http://pastebin.com/x8UJTEhz
Anon’s Regiment - http://pastebin.com/ruhuxiA6

>random
"Sir, Yes Sir!" - http://pastebin.com/9WeeGgq7
Duty Bound - http://pastebin.com/WfLZh5EW
Anon Pointedly Does Not Get Sex with a Guard - http://pastebin.com/zi1KcnVC
Sirdubs: http://pastebin.com/ZVfta6Ti
Spankybat: http://pastebin.com/Q7viBeuf

>Remember, no homo.

Previous thread: >>29328265.
>>
>>29409928
First for dicking careful again and dicking brave and vannie for the first time
>>
>>29409928
>While the title says "Royal Guard Mare," any gender or species is fine, as long as they are royal guards. But please take your gay centric prompts/stories to the Homo Horse Hangout thread.
You had one job new guy, one job
>>
>>29409980
>its the royal guard mare thread
>but everything other than royal guard mares is fine

yeah, no.
>>
>>29409980
then shouldnt lesbian stuff go in the lesbo thread
>>
File: 1478897444955.jpg (319KB, 1793x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1478897444955.jpg
319KB, 1793x2496px
>>29409608
He should question her about it and show her a little extra tender gratitude for trying so hard.
>>
File: 1476133399701.png (29KB, 326x224px) Image search: [Google]
1476133399701.png
29KB, 326x224px
>>29409608
>...You wonder what your family would think of your though, seeing you here like this.
>Probably not tons of great things.
>>
>>29409928
This better be free of disgusting bat as well.
>>
Get them and yourself clean. There will be plenty of time for awkwardness in bed.
When it is time for bed enjoy the snuggle pile and let thing flow naturally whereever they may lead.
>>
>>29410793
>tries to preform oral
>every wink hurts his nose.
>blood everywhere again.
>>
got bored, scratched in something i was too lazy to color
http://imgur.com/a/D9Lgd
>>
>>29411292
Mmmm, nice
>>
>>29403705
>"I... I've never cuddled with a stallion, before," admits Moondancer.
"Well. One more off the bucket list."
>You reach under her arm and lightly stroke her chest.
>You can practically feel her blush through the dark.
>"I-it's embarrassing. I'm a full-grown mare and I haven't been on a date. I've never even-"
>She stops abruptly, realizing what she's about to say, you figure.
>You pick up the conversation before the silence becomes awkward.
"It's nothing to worry about, Moonie. It's how the cards fall for a lot of ponies. Just less talked about than the alternative."
>She mumbles some syllable of acknowledgement but shakes her head.
>"Still."
>You think you can hazard getting a little more personal.
"You know."
>"Hm?"
"I never cuddled a mare before Careful, actually."
>"R-really?"
>You've got her interest.
>Of course, the message you might have gotten across to her is bullshit.
>Kind of.
>But, technically, you're not lying.
"Really!"

>As time passes, Moonie gets more and more comfortable, turning to face you, returning the cuddle, huddling every inch of herself under your arm and against your chest.
>Her tail swishes over your thighs and lower body underneath the blanket.
>It tickles.
>She even nuzzles your face, neck, and chest.
>You occasionally feel what you think is a light kiss on the fabric of your thermals.
>She occasionally sighs and inhales softly through her nose, getting a whiff of you, you figure.
>Little weird, but, you know.
>Pony stuff.
>You've suspected Careful does the same, but she's more low-key.
>"Guard sense" training or something, you figure.
"I wash up OK this morning?"
>"Oh! Y-yeah..." replies Moonie, nonplussed. "Not like a pony, but... uh. Nice."
"I'll take it."
>"Can we stay like this?" she asks, after a minute passes. "Just for a while. I don't... I don't want to fall asleep yet."
>You rub the back of her neck, her her tight, reassuringly...
"Sure thing."
>>
>>29410817
Yeah, probably best to wait until the nose has healed before diving all in.
>>
>>29410365
GUARD
>MARE
THREAD

Double mare > No mare
>>
>>29411476
Yay, another CC update. I thought Moonie wasn't getting enough but nothing! Aww, our dear little nerd mare. Careful and Anon got you. I can see Anon is drawing on his awkward first experiences with Careful to guide Moonie through her first snuggle with a stallion. May this be the first of many snuggles to come. I imagine feeling her tail wrap around you as she pulls into your embrace would be a heart warming experience.

Err...What happened to Sunburst? Seems the poor guy got snuggle-blocked thanks to the MILFs.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next update.
>>
>>29411292
Been meaning to say. I love how you're able to convey emotions in your drawings. The facial expressions are excellent. Details like a freckle here or a tuft of fur just a little out of place there really add a nice touch and bring out the overall aesthetic of the piece. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more.
>>
>>29411476
you need to get carfull in on this and make it a sandwitch.

also

>"I wash up OK this morning?"
not sure exactly what you mean.
>>
>>29411476
>>Her tail swishes over your thighs and lower body underneath the blanket.
>>It tickles.
>>She even nuzzles your face, neck, and chest.
>>You occasionally feel what you think is a light kiss on the fabric of your thermals.
>>She occasionally sighs and inhales softly through her nose, getting a whiff of you, you figure.
hhhnnngggg
>>
>>29410608
>>
James
>>
>>29411292
fug the bat, fug the bat
hold her hips and ram that ass
>>
>>29412575
Yeah, that would turn me into human jelly. Wishing I could get some cuddles like that.
>>
>>29413102
We all do, Anon. We all do...
>>
I'll get around to getting an update out tonight. Long work week last week kept me away.
>>
>>29412521
He's just making sure he doesn't smell bad. My headcanon is ponies are as much about scent as they are visual. Maybe more so.
>>
>>29413347
Ugh! There's that four letter word again! WORK! Keeps getting in the way as if we had bills to pay or something. :P
>>
Protect the guards from page 10!
>>
>>
>>29412521
Snuggle sandwich is best sandwich.

I think Careful doesn't want Moonie to feel any more uncomfortable than she already does. She cares about Moonie and she's trained Anon well. They are available team. She trusts Anon to take care of Moonie's emotional well being while she and Safe help keep them all physically safe. I've come to expect no less from our valiant Careful Watch.
>>
>>29415313
>They are an awesome team.
Curse you auto correct.
>>
>>29414991
Corporal Dash reporting for duty.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 922x1230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 922x1230px
>>29415884
Having nerd pone furiously masturbating to you after you leave in the morning, edging out what starts to be one of her most powerful and overwhelming orgasms of all time
>>
>>29409608
>Seriously, the writing here is weird.
>You can pick out some letters in it, but other than that, it's like some kind of hybrid between English and Russian.
>Makes you wonder how it evolved into that, despite the spoken language staying the same.
>Though, just a bit horse-ier.
>Vannie winces slightly when you touch her wing.
"-Shit, sorry!"
>"No, it's okay. It's just sore."
>You nod, then focus a bit more on gently washing her.
"How did you mess it up, anyways? What happened?"
>She softly waves a hoof.
>"It was just a small accident..."
>"She pushed herself too hard, trying to get help for us."
>Vannie sheepishly smiles.
"So, you pulled some wing muscles or something?"
>-Do wings even have muscles?
>...You feel pretty retarded for not knowing the answer to that.
>"It broke because she was going too fast."
>You wince.
"Christ, that sounds terrible."
>At least, the idea of running until your legs break sounds goddamn horrible.
>And who knows, with wings, it might even feel worse than that.
>"Ah, it was no big deal, really."
>"But it WAS. If it weren't for what you did, we wouldn't even be here right now."
>That thought slowly sinks in.
>...Man, that's true.
>You almost DIED.
>Sure, you were aware of that AS you were, but not the weight of that.
>The last human on Earth, dead.
>Died living a mere quarter century.
>...But these two saved you.
>They saved your damn life.
"You saved my life..."
>A lump slowly forms in your throat.
>You look up at the two, and you can already see your vision blurring.
"Y-you both... saved me..."
>Without thinking, you drop the scrubby and reel them both in for a hug.
>It's not forceful, but sudden.
>But they surprise you in the best possible way, and hug you right back.

i spent a lot of time dicking around and sleeping, sorry its only one post
>>
>>29416104
That's ok blue thank you for the update
>>
>>29416104
Its cool Blu, praise the happy fucking of three people that survived together.
>>
>>29416104
It's all good Blue. Sleep is important. Especially since it helps keep the creative mind working.
>>
Here's some Vannie noises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVz8rvIl_vY
>>
>>29417072
Oh that is adorable.
>>
>>29415953
>Anon almost makes it out the door when he remembers that he forgot his book. He makes his way back to the room.
"Hey Moonie. Have you seen my...."
>Anon freezes in his tracks as beholds the wondrous sight. He thinks to himself 'Is she in estrus?'
>>
>>29417072
Soooooo fuzzy!
>>
I will remember that very first day these threads came.
>>
>>29378710
In hindsight, the days actually weren’t too bad.
>Not good by any means, but not bad.
>The first three days went as you expected. Orders were grumbled by some old dude while the young hopefuls moved about in erratic patterns. Your small battalion consisted of you, the private you encountered at the meeting room; Split Shot his name was, and five others. They didn’t do or say much. In fact, they were the primary ones sent to run errands or send scrolls. All you and Split had to do was observe.
>And observe you did. He actually wasn’t as much of downer as you thought. The time that wasn’t spent looking into the distance for “trouble” was taken up by a conversation or two. He’d like to aspire to Grand Library guard status. Good for him. Truth be told though, the only trouble you two received was from the occasional curious eye of a passerby from the nearby town of Ponyville. Even then, the populous seemed to keep to themselves and were a friendly bunch. Weather wasn’t too bad either.
>It was peaceful.
>You remember this fondly as you continue to pick splintered wood and dust from the chinks in your armor in the nearby tent. The barriers, as it turns out, did their job of concealment. The impromptu walls made from scavenged planks and hand-me-down tapestries did a fine job of containing the explosion from the sigil within the area you just so happened to be taking your ten minute break in.
>After the incident, the young, wide eyed, windswept maned scholars scrambled to grab the tossed papers and tombs. The professor merely looked on in discontent while taking a drink from his canteen. Nodding, he began to remake the sigil markings as if this was expected.
>You sigh and re-don the heavy, chilled metal and moved back to your post. Turning the corner of the repaired wall, you spot Split. The light blue colt was currently in conversation with what looked to be a royal messenger. You approach, spear in wing, ready to see what this one wants.
>>
>>29417865
>”I can go get her. Please wait here.” You hear the young colt say as he begins to turn around. Seeing you, he stops and doubles back. “Speak of the devil, here she comes.”
>An entirely white stallion, wearing the same golden armor as the two of you, moves past Shot and up to you. Halting at his approach, you become keenly aware of a letter marked with the royal stamp is hooked on his side. You also take notice of a rather bothersome jabbing of a missed shard of wood in your shoulder. Keeping a straight face the best you can, you bring your hoof up in a salute.
>”Message from the princess for Professor Eastwood.” He states in a stern voice.
>Nodding, you hold out your other wing to take the letter proffered in his mouth.
>With the exchange, he immediately turns and makes back for the city. Hell of a walk. Someone should pull the splinter out of ass too. At ease, Split looks on as the stallion makes his way back.
>”Well, you’d think he could have sent it by magic through one of our communicators.
>You can’t help but slump your shoulder in relief.
“No Shot, these have to be new orders; they’re probably by the princess herself. That’s also why he couldn’t hand them to you to give to the old man.”
>”Oh right…” He seemed down trodden at first before perking up. “So, new orders mean we can leave!”
“You bet your plume! Let’s get this to the professor.”
>And with that, you both turn and head back in to the shambling shell of a makeshift shelter.
>Miraculously, in the time it took to speak with that guard, the students had gotten control of the chaos once more and the old man was nearly halfway done with reworking the sigil. You both approach and interrupt his work.
“Professor Eastwood, Sir! Orders from the castle.”
>>
>>29417868
>You extend the wing with the sealed scroll. He finishes the section he’s working on which takes an uncomfortably long amount of time. His horn dims as he scans the glyph one more time. Finally, he turns and grabs the parchment in his telekinetic grip. He eyes over it for a minute as you and Split wait with anticipation and baited breath.
>A moment passes
>and then another
>and… then he folds it and places it in a pouch hanging from his neck with a “Hrmph”.
>”Alright then,” He began, “gather up the others and ready yourselves. You’re about to meet dignitaries.”
>what
“what?...Err, sir?”
>dignitaries? As in knock off royalty? Really? Here of all places? Before you can question him further, he moves back to the gathering of chattering pupils.
>”Good news everyone! We’ve been given the OK by Celestia to go ahead with the teleportation.
>Small ‘Woos’ and ‘yays’ can be heard from the timid students as they move around with a new sense of purpose and urgency.
>Nerds.
>You return to the professor to inquire more.
“Sir, what exactly will be taking place here?”
>You breaking his train of thought seemed to make him lose that glimmer of happiness in his eye. Returning to his grumbling mannerism, he responds. “Alright listen here, dignitaries from Griffonstone are arriving here shortly to meet with Princess Celestia.”
>You pause and wait for more as he does the same, as if he’s waiting for you to understand.
>”And, for what purpose, would they be coming here. Are you referring to the King?” The private pretty much nails what you were thinking of asking. Exhaling loudly through the corner of his mouth, Eastwood continues with this explanation.
>”No not the king, colt. Ambassador Coppertail and Bishop Moltus are coming here to discuss terms of the redistribution of power from the ill, near late, king to Archduchess Gilda.”
Huh.”
>Is all that comes to you.
>>
>>29417870
>”So be on your best behavior and watch for danger as closely as you watch what you say, yada yada. When they arrive, greet them and take them directly to the castle. Watch for assassination attempts and civilians with sinewy builds who look froggy and want to leap, yada yada. You have the right to use the pointy end of your butter churner, ramble ramble. Failure to bring them safely to their destination will result in probably your heads and maybe a war, words words.” The murky gray coated stallion droned, all the while being punctuated with yawns.
>You’re fairly certain, affirmed by his yawning and bored disposition, he seems more inclined in to using his magic and blowing things up than dealing with governments or plated chaperones.
>”I guess thanks for keeping us updated?” Split questioningly thanked. All you did was nod and shift uncomfortably in your armor, the splinter every making it presence known.
>”Right.” He concluded before trotting over to another table with large books and melted candles. The two of you just look at each and shrug at the same time.
>”Oh, and one more thing.” The professor piped up once more. Alright man, we can’t go home yet, I desperately need to bathe, I might have a mild concussion, and an adventurous wood fragment has dislodged from my side and is now snaking its way down back across my withers from all the readjusting. What now.
>”It also said in that message that you need to cater to their every whim within loose reason, otherwise it’ll look bad on the kingdom as a whole if we aren’t accepting and inviting enough to their liking. Pretty much anything they need or want, tend to it.” You swallow with a dry mouth and droop your ears slightly.
“Anything?”
>”Anything.”
>>
>>29417872
>Become a royal guard they said, get loads of respect from the civilians they said, become a slave pony to anypony with a royal pedigree or stamped parchment they didn’t say. You hear a quiet clink as the splinter nestles between a plate joint and your left thigh, digging in with malicious intent. You glance over the barrier, past the aged teacher, and to ever spanning hill and mountain that supports Canterlot.
“Shit.”
>>
>>29411476
This better not be leading to herd garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 746x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 746x394px
>anon gets brave pregnant with foals
>turns into his broodmare
>wants to have all the foals anon could possibly give her
>>
>>29417873
OK, not what I expected. Looking forward to the next update.

And in case anyone forgot like I did. Emerald is a Corporal so she is likely in command of the rest of the guards at the testing site.
>>
>>29418107
Eat shit and die. This is why the writefags are dying.
>Do exactly what I like, and only what I like or else
>>
I might give this writefagging thing a try, anyone got a name for a bat guard that isnt edgy?
>something anon can shorten into a nickname pls
To the anti-bat faggot, theres a legit reason its a bat and not a day guard
they're all busy :^)
>>
>>29418686
How about Crescent Dawn
Or
Aurora Skye
>>
>>29418686
Night Light, Moonshine, Drowsy Drift
>>
File: 1397325850447.gif (841KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
1397325850447.gif
841KB, 400x283px
>>29417072
Pet the bat.
>>
hulkster
>>
>>29419187
Sounds like the children of Thestral mothers and pegasus or unicorn fathers.
>>
>>29418686
Blood McDarkedge
>>
>>29419511
>Drowsy Drift
this please it sounds top cute
>>
>>29418686
Falesha.
She could hate it and anon could call her "filly"

Have an edited image of a cute bat that USE to have excessive piercings.
>>
http://pastebin.com/u4HbciFL

Feather Scarf - Redeemed Edition

>Feather Scarf, who'd previously been looking like she'd nearly burst a vessel; had let out a sharp, calming sigh.
>The Princess, you presumed had a near deadpan expression.
>It was like she didn't expect a green ape to be walking around half naked in her castle, eating spaghetti.
>Everyone was still for a moment, until the tall princess had let out a snort, and burst out laughing.
>Feather Scarf sighed in relief.
>You simply just rolled up a string of spaghetti and started eating.
>After wiping a tear from her eye from all her laughter, she spoke.
>"I presume you are Anonymous?"
"Y-yeah."
>"Welcome to Canterlot."
>Her lips would melt into a smile.
>You just put down your dish and said "Thanks."
>"So, i presume you just arrived in Equestria?"
"Yes."
>"Come, i have many things to ask you, just as much i imagine you would like to ask me."
>She nodded her head, signaling for you to follow. You looked to Feather, she signaled for you to come along.
>>
>>29420924
Holy shit your alive.
>>
>>29420924
"So everyone here is a pony and all of them are special, one way or another?'
>"Quite so."
>She continued to pour the warm earl gray from the antique teapot.
>Feather Scarf was seated next to you. She simply maintained a serious look, not threatening but the equivalent of a poker face for a guard.

>Night was falling, you were starting to get tired. Your discussion with the princess taught you many trades about the land.
>While she explained the society and how the world works and how she raises the sun and her sister raised the moon really juggled your thoughts.
>It was amazing.
>Magic.
>Its usefulness, its appliances, its everyday use.
>Then there was flight, such as Feather Scarf. It was inconceivable how anything other than a bird can fly biologically.
>As she told about the world, you told her about yours. In comparison; your world appeared like a dystopian to theirs.
>Feather Scarf, who'd been seemingly bored before stared in awe at your words, she listened attentively as you described "Cars" and "Computers" and "Phones."
>Most of it seemed like a fantasy, too good to be true. How ever, when it came to history, earth's was filled with war. You described how there was racism and major conflicts caused by religion.
>Celestia simply nodded in wonder. Imaging what earth looked like.
>You were going to describe about television until she politely interrupted you.
>"It's getting quite late, Anonymous. We shall continue this discussion tomorrow, for now i'd like for you to get some rest."
>>
File: IMG_3345.jpg (56KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3345.jpg
56KB, 437x501px
>>29420924
No... it can't be. You were dead. I saw you die.
I butied you dammit! I wept for you!

How... how can it be?
Is this... real life?
>>
File: 1480541172555.png (64KB, 231x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480541172555.png
64KB, 231x243px
>>29420924
>a mistake in the first sentence in your pastebin
>>
>>29420839
that is one fluffy nigga
still cuddle, even with shitty piercings/10
>>
>>29418472
Excellent idea Anon. Dispose of the bat and knock up the good guard.
>>
>>29418686
Van Guard
>>
>>29417873
pone gon get gangbanged
>>
>>29421162
Jesus Christ, you're right. This is part of the reason i stopped writing. Should anyone be reading my pastebin be reading this green, feel free to send me a message with my typos.
Just refer to the line number and section of the sentence or word.
>>
File: Guard Nak.jpg (89KB, 878x910px) Image search: [Google]
Guard Nak.jpg
89KB, 878x910px
>>29415953
Desperately in need of sauce, compadre...

>>29420994
>"So everyone here is a pony and all of them are special, one way or another?'
>>"Quite so."
So Griffons, Minotaurs, Diamond Dogs, Yakyakistanians and other sentient species don't exist in your universe?
>>
>>29416104

>>29420924
welcome back mate

>>29416928
>>29416942
>>29417050
y-you too
sleep is for the weak anyways, i have ashamed myself for not staying up past 8am

>While you sit there hugging both of them, you realize how much of an emotional bath this has been.
>Which sounds kind of weird.
>You bring your hands out of the water, and big surprise, you have elongated raisins for fingers.
>Taking a deep breath, you try to wipe your face clean.
>-Really, you kind of just replace the tears in your eyes with water.
>And it burns, because you also happened to use the hand that's been holding soap this whole time.
>You can practically feel your eyes dissolving, but you try to keep your cool.
>The room is soundproof, but you don't think the girls would exactly like it if you just started screaming.
>Instead, you kind of just sit there, eyes already tearing up again to fix what you just did.
>It doesn't help.
>But the only thing the two see is red eyes and tears, so they move in and hug you again.
>"It's okay, Anon. You're with us, now."
>They're holding your sides, complete with your arms stuck underneath them.
>So you're practically immobile.
>You keep blinking, but your eyes don't stop sizzling like a damn skillet.
"G-guys."
>Brave stops snuggling and looks up first.
>"Hmmm?"
"I'm not crying."
>She smiles.
>"You don't need to pretend for us. You can if you want."
>Oh god, she just thinks you're trying to be tough.
"No, I mean I'm not crying. My eyes are on fire."
>Vannie slowly moves and looks up at them.
>"-Whoa jeez, they're really red!"
>She moves away first, then Brave follows.
>You instantly throw your face into the water.
>Your nose starts hurting shortly after.
>>
>>29420994

>You nodded, its been a long night since you started speaking with Princess Celestia.
>"Feather Scarf will take you to your room."
"Sure."
>"Oh, and one more thing. She's going to be your personal guard for now."
>She smiled shortly after, her voice as gentle as a mother's touch.
>Feather Scarf shook her bed a bit, coming back into reality after your tales and histories of the world.
>"Yes mam'?"
"Wh-why?"
>"Because it's not only for our safety, but yours as well."
"What do you mean?"
>"I'm sure that at least one person in this city with a dark shadow is lurking and looking for rare creatures, i wouldn't be surprised if they attempted to kidnap or assassinate you."
"Y-you just described everyone here as peaceful race-"
>"Just like your world Anonymous, we have the few rough stones that shape our walls."
>You simply gulped. It was sound logic.
>The idea of being a "one of a kind species" made sense. If there was an alien on earth and people wanted it for various reasons, why not yours in this world?

>The two of you made had seemingly walked for a few minutes, climbing a stairwell and down a hallway.
>"I guess this is a start."
"It sure is."
"So, what brought you to the Equestrian Guard?"
>"Lots of reasons, mostly i just wanted to lounge around and relax, standing and guarding for a fair pay."
"Huh, sounds like a job i'd like."
>You chuckle, your poor sense of humor hopes to bridge that gap between her and you, considering you're going to be spending a lot more time around her.
>>
>>29421549
>Rubbing your eyes under the water doesn't seem to help much, and they fucking STING.
>But after a few good minutes of doing this, the pain falters slightly.
>Slightly.
>You come up, blinking wildly.
"Does it still look bad?"
>You turn to Brave, who recoils immediately, like you're some kind of goddamn sea monster.
>...You'll take that as a no.
>Well, the small bit of pain you're not feeling allows you to ignore it somewhat, so you quickly grab the scrubby again while continuing your rapid blinking exercises.
>With no warning, you glob some more soap and start washing Vannie again.
>She jumps a bit, then relaxes and lets you do your thing.
>You gently clean around her wing, then speedrun everything else.
>It's super effective.
>Though it's just a bit faster this time around, probably because of the searing pain in your eyes.
>"Uh, Anon... that does look really bad. I think you should see a doctor or something."
"Hell no. I'm getting clean, getting dressed, and passing out in my bed. No broken nose or acidic soap is going to stop me."
>She bites her lip and nods.
>With your luck so far, you wouldn't be surprised if you slipped on the damn bathroom floor the second you got out.
>-You speed-clean her hooves and everything, so all that's left is her wings and the danger zone.
>And though, now thinking about it, you're kind of wondering whether you should help them out with that.
>You mean, it's still part of them.
>Still needs cleaning, ya know.
>But you're just now realizing that you've got nothing around here that they could do it themselves with.
>Vannie spreads her good wing out, and you hold it while lightly scrubbing.
>It's surprisingly not as leathery-feeling as you thought it would be.
>It's just soft.
>Like, the bony parts are solid, but skin-or whatever- around it is squishy.
>The actual skin part feels, well, like skin.
>But skin from someone who uses lots and lots of lotion.
>It's all just super soft.
>Like silk or something.
>>
>>29421547
No, i never really neglected them. It's just that we're speaking in the sense of "Equestria" as a country, which is primarily ponies.

In hindsight; how does this post look? I feel like it's too inconsistent with the mood/setting. I want to go on and on about details of how the place looks and politics, but i don't want it to differ too much. I don't want drive it in to a "what the fuck is up with this place."
Character interactions are hard for me. They way i imagine i look writing this story is like a child playing with two dolls saying "Now Kiiiiiiss"

I'm planning on making this a much longer writing describing a lot more on location, and what anon is feeling rather than dialogue between the two.
>>
>>29421549
Thanks, i appreciate it. Good writing, i'll be sure to read it up some time when i have the time.
>>
>>29421601
>child playing with two dolls
it's alright. a little rushed but not too bad

>>29421566
See if brave will wash the backside as you wash the front.

>"e-easy brave"
>"n-not so f-fast and hard"~
>>
File: 1485639170058.png (887KB, 2564x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1485639170058.png
887KB, 2564x1549px
>>29421566
>silky soft, velvety bat wings
Niiiice.

Also how does he manage to completely fuck things up time after time?
>>
tfw been watching Initial D lately and want to write a green about Anon drifting in a car while a poner sits in the side seat, shooting at some gang poners.
>>
>>29421974
Multi-horse drifting?!
>>
>>29411476
"So... Moonie?"
>You whisper, not intending to wake her up if she's drifted off.
>"Yeah."
>She's nearly coiled underneath your arm.
>If she was a cat, you suspect she'd be purring.
"You feeling alright?"
>She pauses.
>"I've sobered up a bit. Sleepy, though."
>Okay.
>So she's being that way.
"I don't want to pry. But, some stuff you were saying at Mel's? Careful and I, we're concerned. If you want talk..."

>Suddenly and unexpectedly, she wriggles out of your grasp, moving to the far side of the bed.
>"I was drunk. I don't remember what I said. I'm fine."
>You reach for her shoulder, but she shifts uncomfortably under your touch.
>You retract your hand.
>"Let's just go to sleep. Forget all about this by morning."
"... yeah. Okay."

>You rest your head, but something nags at your conscience.
>You know you won't forgive yourself if you don't just say something.
>Anything.
"Careful and I, right. You're kind of our only friend. We want you to be safe and happy. Tonight, all the time. If something's ever wrong, you can tell us. That's all."
>"Thank you, Anon," she says, impatiently. "Good night."
>"Night."

>Hours later, or minutes later - you can't tell - you're stirred awake.
>Moondancer's moving - heaving - unnaturally, her face pressed hard into the bed and pillows.
>If she wasn't a horse, you'd think she's sick, about to vomit or something.
>It can't be that, but, still, you're alarmed.
"Moon-?"
>She barrels into your grasp, knocking the wind out of you.
>She's crying.
>Hard.
>"I don't understand," she gets out between sobs.
>You take her in your arms, make some reflexive assurance...
>No good.
>"I don't understand..."
"I know."
>You don't, but you need to say something.
>She seems to respond to this.
>... or, at least, she's content not to try to talk anymore.
"I know."
>She cries into your thermals in the darkness of the room in back of the shop.
>>
>>29422550
Aww the poor pone. Cuddle her and rub her ears gently.
>>
>>29422550
Aw, Moonie. *Hugs*
>>
>>29421564
The story had kept my attention so far. Please continue.
>>
File: IMG_1140.png (406KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.png
406KB, 1024x1024px
>>29418472
>just brave
>not brave and vannie

I worry about you sometimes, Anon
>>
>>29422550
This is hurtful to me.
>>
>>29417873
Reading back on this, I realize how long it's been since I've done any actual writing. I've noticed multiple instances of weird syntax or wording and even story telling. Jeez. What pace does this need to take? Any constructive criticism would be welcomed before I move forward.
>>
>>29423178
No. Just Brave. The bat does not deserve love, affection or sexual gratification. It can guard the door or something while Anon ruts a proper mare
>>
>>29423178
Its just the anti fluffy bat guy, just ignore him.
>>
>>29423385
Ignore who? I don't see anything. :P
>>
>>29423216
Me too. What happened? I must go back a few updates and read again. Our dear sad Moonie. :'(
>>
>>29423365
your determination is inspiring
>>
File: just rain.png (172KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
just rain.png
172KB, 500x281px
>>29420924
motherfucker I grieved for you, how can you be back? writefags never come back
>>
>>29423327
I've been lurking for a while and I only recently started posting. I get the sense that greentext can be used as an open place to get the story out of your head with its imperfections and all. Get feedback and then polish the story in pastebin or elsewhere. This also allows Anons like myself to get our quick fixes of "green" within the stories we've become invested in while keeping in mind that there will be flaws. This is how I approach it at least. I don't expect perfection and I am often happily surprised; especially when I get kicked in the feels (I'm looking at you Blue. And don't think I don't see you coming Catalog and Sectopod.)

I think the pacing feels slower than it is because of the nature of greentext. Would it still feel slow if this were a completed story? Having said that I think the current pace is allowing a rich world to come into view. Could the pacing be picked up? Probably but I wouldn't want to compromise world building and character development, IMHO. I'm liking it so far and you've surprised me once already. Keep it up.

I find that each of the on-goings satisfies a different craving for me. I am enjoying them very much. Keep up the good work Writers. I look forward to your updates.
>>
>>29422550
I know where this is going

http://ponyquarantine.tumblr.com/image/156919100820
>>
>>29423365
didnt you say you were OK with vannie like maybe 3 or 4 threads ago?

i distinctly remember that happened once. maybe it was a different anti-bat fag.
>>
>>29424323
FOUND IT.
>>28779133
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28777269/#q28779133
eleven threads ago.
>>
>>29424375
Nice work, gumshoe autist
>>
File: 1485838480722.png (164KB, 507x422px) Image search: [Google]
1485838480722.png
164KB, 507x422px
>>29418686
>To the anti-bat faggot
>The
>There is only one person who doesn't like what I like.
Must we have this fucking argument every thread?

>But there's a reason
I'm sure >>29419605 had a good reason too.
>>
>>29423550
Ok, I think I know but can't be absolutely sure unless Moonie speaks up. Give her some cuddlin' comfort Anon. I'm thinking that's what she needs the most right now.
>>
hulkster...
>>
pilking
>>
>>29424375
You are a credit to the guard.
>>
>>29424212
Means a lot famalam. I'll take it into consideration going forward. Thanks.

Update coming tonight maybe?
>>
>>29424420
>>There is only one person who doesn't like what I like.
No, but very few are stupid enough to stick around for months complaining about the same character over and over again, despite it being part of one of the stories that keep these threads alive.
So yeah, it's -the- anti bat fag. And it's fucking obvious because his posts look the same every time.
>>
>>29425769
Actually I am convinced its one of the faggot posters trying to stir shit up, my guess is he is mad a cute little bat mad him question his dick lust. But that's just my guess.
>>
>>29425094
My pleasure! I look forward to reading it when it's ready.
>>
>>29425769
Why would you respond? We were doing so well too.
>>
>>29426344
Because not every piece of discerning opinion is shitposting.
>>
>>29421566
>In a short time you finish her good wing, and kind of just stare at her broken one.
>She quickly notices.
>"Oh don't worry about that one, it was already cleaned by the hospital ponies."
>Okay, good.
>Just lightly touching her wing earlier seemed like it hurt, you wouldn't want to be stuck cleaning it and make it a hundred times worse.
>But if that's the case, then there's only one spot left.
>You slowly nod.
"Sooo then..."
>With those mind reading powers you've seen plenty of, she sees how uncomfortable you look and quickly puts the pieces together.
>And naturally, a tint of red comes right along with it.
>"...What?"
>Brave peeks her head into your view, keen on understanding the situation you and Vannie brought up telepathically.
>You rub the back of your head.
"Weeell, I've finished helping you guys wash everything. ALMOST everything."
>She doesn't seem to get it.
"The danger zone."
>...Nothing.
>My god, this pony.
"Your, you know, the backside."
>You kind of motion around with your hand.
>And finally, she understands.
>"O-oh."
>You nod.
"I mean, if you both aren't okay with it, then that's fine, I won't push it further or anything."
>And with the scrubby thing you got, you're not sure if them just doing it themselves is an option.
>Without being a unicorn, you'd imagine that putting this in your mouth would be pretty damn terrible.
>You did see some bathing things that were for Earth ponies and Pegasi, but obviously at that time you weren't expecting to have this kind of company.
>...Or even be back in your castle room, for that matter.
>>
>>29426622
>-Speaking of, now you're curious as to when you're going to get the hell out of here.
>Though, Celestia and Luna aren't as involved with you as they were last time, so you're wondering if you even should.
>Sure, that's your house in Ponyville, but living in the castle is pretty great, for obvious reasons.
>You only left like a rebellious teenager the last time, because the Princesses were practically treating you like one.
>Man, those were some weird times.
>"Just... j-just be gentle, alright?"
>-Huh, what?
>-Wait, WHAT.
>You blink a few bit of times, which you notice actually helps the pain in your damn eyes this time around.
>That, or there's nothing left to burn, and you're slowly going blind.
"-Oh, uh, okay. Y-yeah."
>Vannie slowly turns around, backside facing you.
>Though her tail's in the way, so it's not quite a rated X film yet.
>Brave moves beside her and does the same.
>You're not sure why she's already doing so now, but you're not complaining.
"If uh, if you guys feel uncomfortable at all or anything, just tell me, alright?"
>They both lightly nod.
>...And for some reason, this view is oddly familiar to you.
>Maybe something from a dream you've had.
>But instead, you know, it's REAL.
>-Okay, okay, nothing to fuss over.
>It's just cleaning, no biggie.
>...N-no biggie.
>You put another glob of soap on your scrubby.
"Alright Vannie, just let me know..."
>She nods again.
>You lightly push her tail away with your fingers and start washing before getting a peek.
>You scrub slowly and gently, because you know she's obviously more sensitive in that spot.
>Going around in circles, you kind of look away as you do.
>It's more for them, really.
>When they're comfortable with it, you can be, too.
>Thirty seconds are counted down, then you figure that it's good enough of a clean.

VELVET SHELL OH YES
>>
File: 1370112731270.jpg (68KB, 550x627px) Image search: [Google]
1370112731270.jpg
68KB, 550x627px
>>29426656
>>Vannie slowly turns around, backside facing you.
>>Though her tail's in the way, so it's not quite a rated X film yet.
>>Brave moves beside her and does the same.
F-FUG

HAPPENING
>>
>>29426656
yes, Yes, YESSSSSS!
>>
>>29427263
'N grind.

Sorry, couldn't help it. I'll go stand in the corner now.
>>
>>29427701
>brave and vannie get intimately comfortable with each other
>go to dance party
"let me show you the dance of my people"
>all the pones are horrified and flustered
>>
>>29427713
fucking tits, i meant with anon. ah well, itd be great to see regardless
>>
>>29426656
>velvet shell
Rainbow six siege
>>
>>29427919
>Mane bow six
An elite guard mare unit tasked with shutting down illegal activities
Like booping clubs
Or snuggling scervices
Or faggot shitposters
>>
>>29426656
Honestly, Mira is really fun to play. Just plop a window down in a room and watch the enemy as they instantly freeze when they see the other side.
>>
>>29422550
>...
>"Other ponies don't like me," she finally manages to explain. "Just a p-pattern in my life. I don't know why."
>You stroke her mane and let her talk.
>"I opened this shop and got no business. I didn't mind, because I thought, for once, nopony hated me. That I wasn't of any mind to them. Then I figure out it's just these... these CUNTS."
>She picks up something in the dark of the room and hurls it against the wall with her magic.
>Whatever it is, it shatters.
>"They needed to protest something and ruin lives, and, oh, there's the public flogging-pony, Moondancer..."

>"Moonie?"
>It's Careful, just inside the door of the back room.
>You never noticed it open.
>"Oh. C-Careful. Hi."
>Careful trots over.
>She's not in her armor.
>Safe must still be on shift. It's the only reason you can think of that Careful would ditch the uniform while on-duty.
>"I'm sorry. Couldn't help overhearin'. Then there was the noise."
>She gestures to the wall where Moondancer threw the... it looks like a vase.
>"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to wake you," explains Moondancer.
>"No worries. I sleep light on duty. And Safe, she'll come down from the rafters, eventually."
>"Oh my..."

>"So. There room left in there?"
>Before you or Moondancer can answer, Careful's crawling under the sheets, making a sandwich with Moonie as the filling.
>It's just roomy enough for the three of you to lie comfortably.
>"Listen, Moonie. This place'll be booming once those MILFs are gone. They've used legal loopholes to bully ponies too long. The whole RG is tired of them. They're getting disbanded first misstep they make."
>"Provided they make one..."
>"We love ya. Everypony'll love ya. And don't count on those mares keeping it clean much longer. I think they'll slip up soon.
>She smiles.

>Moonie doesn't manage to smile back, but she's calmed down.
>"I... thank you both. I'm really tired. Can we just...?"
>"Yeah," you and Careful agree.
>You pull them both close, close your eyes, and slowly doze off.
>>
>>29428185
CUDDLE PILE
>>
>>29428185
hnnnrg
A nice "C.A.M" sandwich is EXACTLY what Moonie needs. Well, it's a AMC sandwich but CAM just sounds better.
>>
>>29427983
Hmmm. I don't know. Sounds like something the MILFs would employ. I'm not against the anti-shitposter part though.
>>
>>29428300
Then again different story and my snuggling services are free.
>>
>>29428185
Warms the hart.

>she'll come down from the rafters, eventually
Another bat? I didn't realize. EXCELLENT!
>>
File: 1485138844652.png (106KB, 540x615px) Image search: [Google]
1485138844652.png
106KB, 540x615px
>>29428407
She's a pegasus, senpai.
>>
>>29426656
>...And for some reason, this view is oddly familiar to you.
>Maybe something from a dream you've had.
>But instead, you know, it's REAL.
Ah yes, the bar incident, those were good times
>>
>>29429204
Ah, you beat me to it Anon. There's a drawing of it too but I'm on mobile and my mobile is dumb.
>>
Cute
>>
>>29428185
Hnnng, cuddle pile best pile. And they are both in prime Grabber distance when the MILFS start throwing Molotov's
>>
>>29429569
Found it on derpibooru.
https://derpibooru.org/1339491
>>
FS here, will write soon today. Strap on your helmets, I've got some action flick shit ideas going on.
>>
canoe/
>>
>>29430979
Bring it.
>>
>>29430304
there's also http://imgur.com/a/jhGCh
>>
>>29426656

>>29428016
just gotta get 36000 more renown in 4 days
woo

>Up next is Brave, then you gotta shampoo those tails.
>You move the scrubby away, and notice that she keeps looking back nervously.
>She seems just as nervous as Vannie here.
"You ready? I'll try to make it quick."
>She bites her lip, then slowly nods and faces forward.
>...Whelp, here goes nothi- WHOA JEEZ.
>That flick just gave you a full view of everything.
>Not what you were trying to see, but your mind took a shit ton of pictures in that split second.
>Fluffy AND puffy...
>-Calm down Jr, don't make a scene here.
>You try to shake your head clear, then slowly inch a hand over and start the scrubbing.
>She lets out a very tiny gasp when you do so.
>Turning away, you count another thirty seconds, then you're done.
>-With just the first half.
"Alrighty, now I'll start on your tails. Sound good?"
>You can't see their faces, but you can still spot those red cheeks on Brave's face.
>They nod.
"Alright, like I said, tell me if you feel uncomfortable."
>You place the scrubby on the edge of the tub, then get two heaps of soap on your hands.
>After a quick breath, you start to lather them up, before you feel a bit of their tails that, well, isn't their tails.
>It's that little part that lets them move it around and everything.
>The dock, you believe it was called.
>...You may have read up a few books on pony anatomy here.
>It only makes sense.
>How else would you learn horse terminology?
>Well, with the soap in, you try to work both hands and clean the rest of it.
>With one on each side, it's kind of difficult.
>Their tails are kind of just hanging, as opposed to being on them, like their manes.
>But still, you run your fingers through, cleaning and straightening things out to the best of your ability.
>You quickly notice how much longer Brave's tail is than Vannie's.
>Without that tie thing from her armor, it's just reaching all the way to the floor of the tub.
>It's pretty damn long.
>>
>>29421564

>She smiled, giving a short giggle.
>Now that you've come to it. These ponies aren't so rough after all.
>They live like a parallel to earth, maybe a few centuries mixed around; but that doesn't stop you from interacting with them.
>You simply smiled back.
"So, what do you do when you're off duty?" you asked, as the two of you continued walking to your chambers.
>"Hm, Well i guess baking is something i like to do. It's just fun to do."
"Baking? Nice."
>Finally, you arrived at your doors. It was about a five minute or so walk from the conference room that you spoke with Celestia.
>Feather Scarf pushed open the two large doors to your room. "Here ya' are!"
>The room was huge. Like. Really. Huge.
"Wow."
>Her face turned into a smirk.
>"Yep."
>You walked in, looking around...
>The room had a fine grained carpet with a purple base and a gold design that weaved through the middle, The walls matching the purple with a similar shade and a base board that was white.
>In the middle of the room was a king sized bed, It looked at least five times the size of any other ponies average bed, or that's what you at least assumed.
>To the right of the bed was a balcony with large window doors and silky curtains.
>"Hope you enjoy!"
"Y-yeah."
>It was astounding, the architecture was wonderful and the colors were amazing.
>"Alright then!"
>"I'll be outside if you need me!"
"Kay'."
>She turned around and started to exit the room.
"Wait."
>The mare turned to look at you.
>"Yes?"
"Thanks for the hospitality, i really appreciate it."
>Only her lower lips moved, they melted into a smile.
>"Anytime, Anon."
>You swear she almost threw a wink.

>After taking off your clothes and you climbed into bed, It was pretty comfy. You just yawned and started to fall asleep...
>>
>>29432088
>>"Hope you enjoy!"
"Y-you too."
>>
>>29432088

>*Scrtch*.... *Scrtch*.... *Scrtch*....
>Hm?
>What?
>What's that noise?
>*Scrtch*.... *Scrtch*.... *Scrtch*....
>Where's that coming from?...
>Your consciousness, or rather your unconsciousness was in a dark state.
>Suddenly, a flame appeared in front of your eyes.
>A little screech sounded a distance away.
>...
>There!
>In the corner of your eye! There was something!
>*Tss.*Tss.*Tss.*
>Another scratch is heard from your opposite side, just as quickly as you saw it the first time, it disappeared again.
>This time you could make something of it. It was colored black like the limbo of darkness, you quickly moved one of your legs back.
>Who's there?!
>Nothing answered...
>And then a trampling sound of leather being dropped was trampling its way towards you.
>The figure!
>Its teeth were huge! Its shape was inconsistent!
>It's mouth seemed to grow larger as it leaped at you! The teeth were massive!
>It was going to consume you! The figure constantly shaping in and out of your perceived reality phasing in and out!
>You couldn't stop it!
>You tried to scream, the sound came out but your chest was heavy. Only you could hear it.
>Help! HELP!

>Suddenly, a bashful noise came through. You woke up from your abyss and only saw the light from the outside of your illuminate the room.
>A single silhouette was seen, it wore the Royal Equestrian guard armor.
>"What's going on?!" a strong voice, which you could only assume was Feather Scarfs, had filled the room.
>>
>>29432155
>inb4 she cuddles with anon to guard him in his sleep
>>
>>29431968
YOUR ALREADY IN THE BATH, MAKE THEM CUM BUCKETS AND EMPTY YOUR BALLS IN THEM ALREADY, YOU CAN WASH IT OFF LATER, BREED THEM!
>>
>>29432323
>>29432298
Why the double post?
>>
>>29432155
>Suddenly, a bashful noise came through
That's not what "bashful" means. Very far from it, actually.
>>
>>29432398
Fair enough.
>>
>>29432155
>You tossed and turned, side to side. You spotted nothing in the room.
>Yet when you looked left, toward the balcony, a seemingly black sheet pulled away. Though it only seemed to be nothing more than a shadow.
>Your heart was racing, your mouth open, panting and your forehead wet with cold sweat.
"N-nothing."
>She trotted towards you, to the left of you where she now stood in between your vision and the balcony.
>"You alright Anon?"
"I-i'm fine. Just a nightmare, that's all."
>She looked you up and down.
>"That was more than "Just a nightmare.""
"I'm sur-"
>*Scrtch*....
>You instantly inhaled your eyes darting everywhere.
>"Anon?"
>"Are you sure you're o-"
>*THRASH!* A figure collapsed over Feather Scarf, the same one from your dream.
>"AAAH!"
>The monster was swinging its large claws against Feather Scarf, it clanged against her helmet and smacked against her chest-plate.
>Feather Scarf covered her face and tried to use her rear hooves to kick the monster, which had the appearance of a bid-pedal wolf, but had the shape of a lion and a constant change of shape, it never stayed the same.
>It swung again at Feather.
>"Ngh!
>she screamed.
"OH FUCK NO!"
>Adrenaline spiked through your head, it was filled with energy. Anger melted into your veins.
"GET THE FUCK OFF!"
>Your legs. They moved on their own had raised from its laying down form into a squat, they seemingly launched you forward.
>Your anger ran through you like a hot knife through butter.
>Your arm moved back, then it was thrown forward. It, being combined with you jump had smashed the monster's muzzle.
>The punch stung its now malformed blackish nose.
>It growled. It didn't matter, the fuel that ran through you made you cling around it's torso. Soon you were throwing a fit of punches into its ribs.
>Suddenly, a stung sank in your shoulder.
>The form had reacted with a bite to your upper arm. Gnarling, it clung to you.
>After another punch, you dropped an elbow on to its muzzle, It growled.
>>
Mind if we just delete the posts and pretend it never happened? I'm fucking retarded and i can't think straight today.

I'll be sure to correct it in the paste bin edition.
>>
>>29431968
hhhnggg
>>
>>29432418

>Soon after your rage filled strikes, the misshaped figure would burst in a flash of anger.
>It'd send you flying outwards off of it.
>And as just as quickly when it sent a shock-wave, it scattered away.
>The physics defying thing climbed invisible stairs through the air off the balcony.
>"A-Anon!"
>Looking down, you could see Feather winced in pain. Her helmet was a bit scratched with a small dent in the side.
"Feather! Are you okay?"
>Just then a group of guards filled the room, each branding a spear, looking for a target.
>"What's the commotion?!" a standard white coated guard asked.
"There was an attack!"
>They all searched the room, looking under the bed, scanning the walls and checked the balcony.
>Feather Scarf struggled to get up, you decided to give her a hand and help her up.
"Christ, i'm so sorry."
>"S-sorry?"
"I wish i could have gotten' him off you faster."
>She chuckled, despite being in a bit of pain.
>"You idiot, i'm supposed to be protecting you. Not the other way around. You saved me."
>A warm smile on her face lightly lit up.
>"Thanks."

(Critique please. I feel like this is shit, and i should just stop.)
>>
>>29433194
Good work, though it was annoying waiting so long for the last portion and getting three rewrites of the same scene. Will read more though.
>>
>>29433211
Sorry, i know. It's just that I have been busy lately, but on the weekends i can guarantee i'll do long write sprees, or better yet just write it all down then critique it over. That way i can drop 3-5 posts and write more.
>>
File: 1484422848378.png (2MB, 1199x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1484422848378.png
2MB, 1199x1515px
booty bump
>>
File: 1476389769710.png (49KB, 720x945px) Image search: [Google]
1476389769710.png
49KB, 720x945px
>>29433194
As said before, good concept but poor execution. This tier of grammar would be something I expect from a middle schooler. That's not an insult, just an observation. No one actively wants you to stop, and there's probably at least a few people reading. Keep going if you want to.
>>
>>29433916
they look fat
>>
>>29434309
Yup. They look obese, you're not wrong. The thing is, though, the artfag who drew that did it for free and for this thread. It's not bad art either. So, y'know, deal with it.
>>
>>29434280
Yeah, that's what I feel. I should probably contemplate better pitches.

I'll tell ya' h'wat. I'll fuck off for now, and come back with something genuinely good. Then you can actually enjoy the reading.

Not retconning, just going to refine this shit.
>>
>>29433916
Mmmmm those birthing hips.
>>
File: Heavy armor Celestia.jpg (202KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy armor Celestia.jpg
202KB, 1600x1600px
>>29433194
>I feel like this is shit, and i should just stop.
Yeah, but if you stop now, you'll never get any better.
>>
>>29434418
Well-designed armor offering real protection.
U-unf
>>
>>29434318
>le deal with it
>any criticism is bad criticism
>>
File: 1412468162052.png (563KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1412468162052.png
563KB, 498x750px
>>29434544
Not him, but you're the only one being autistic here. He said they look fat, they do, because accurate horse butt is toned, horses have very little fat around their legs. Yes, while I get making them chubby/fat was the idea, that doesn't change the fact that they are fat, and a little on the 'too much' side of it too.

People like you are why some drawfags turn into rampant attention whoring faggots who can't take a lick of criticism because you're too much of a pussy to point out problems in a misguided effort to spare their feewings.

Pic very fucking related.
>>
File: sure thing buddy.png (773KB, 4000x4821px) Image search: [Google]
sure thing buddy.png
773KB, 4000x4821px
>>29434662
Constructive criticism is good, it helps the artfag improve. Except there is a time and place for it. If you're commissioning a piece that you're paying money for, sure, go ahead. Criticize it however you want. If a guy makes a piece and asks 'How can I improve this?', go ahead and criticize it. But when he, on his own free and with his own skills, makes a piece for you just because he can, you shouldn't do that shit.

>He said they look fat, they do, because accurate horse butt is toned, horses have very little fat around their legs. Yes, while I get making them chubby/fat was the idea, that doesn't change the fact that they are fat, and a little on the 'too much' side of it too.
Yes, you tard. I admitted in the first reply to the other guy that they do look fat.

> you're too much of a pussy to point out problems in a misguided effort to spare their feewings
Holy hell, you are retarded.
>I feel like I can be an asshole to content creators (FREE CONTENT) because their work isn't good enough for me
>>
>>29434881
>you shouldn't do that shit.
Why not?
>>
>>29434881
I think it's time for you to go back to tumblr, buddy.
>>
>>29434881
Art in any form is meant to be constructively criticized, no matter how/when/why it was created
If it isn't, then the artist won't learn and grow to make better art. Even if it is just lewd horses
>>
>>29434935
Let me try to explain with a eulogy

>Guy hands you a sculpture 10x better then anything you yourself could make
>He tells you it took him over six hours to make, and he really tried.
>It's a very decent sculpture, too.
>You take one glance at it
>"Eugh, they're too fat"

>>29434949
>letumblr xdddd go back to tumblr xdddd
Run out of arguments there, bud?

>>29434954
>Art in any form is meant to be constructively criticized
>If it isn't, then the artist won't learn and grow to make better art
Once again, constructive criticism is good. However there is a time and place.
>>
>>29434961
You still haven't said why, and the word you're looking for is analogy, not eulogy.

Eulogy is something else entirely.
>>
>>29434965
>You still haven't said why
I have said in plain, open English why multiple times. Constructive criticism is good. However there is a time and place.

>and the word you're looking for is analogy, not eulogy. Eulogy is something else entirely.
Okay.
>>
>>29434961
>>Guy hands you a sculpture 10x better then anything you yourself could make
>this means you shouldn't tell him the nose is crooked or the hands look fucked
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>29434975
No, that's not a reason, that's an opinion, and your opinion is shit.
>>
>>29434961
Okay pal, this is 4chan. You post anything creative here, expect it to get ripped to shreds. In fact, that should be the BASE expectation of doing anything here whatsoever.

If you can't deal with it then Reddit is a google search away.
>>
>>29434991
>You post anything creative here, expect it to get ripped to shreds
And you still keep complaining about writefags disappearing.
>>
>>29434961
Your analogy is lacking a bit. You don't have to be well versed in the medium itself to criticize it, that's a common misconception.
I'm all for an artist putting their best effort in, but if you DON'T tell them what could be improved, or if there's something wrong with it. All that anon said was that the mares looked fat, which they do, and which is the point of the piece itself. It's a stupid little thing, and it's not as if the artist was going for total realism, the point was that they got that booty and they can't fit through the door.

All that anon said was that they look fat, you're the one that went off and told them to deal with it for absolutely no reason and it became an argument about criticism. No matter when the time is, art should be criticized. That's like 50% of the art process, whether it be literature, sculpting, or drawing. Nobody gets better without being told what's wrong and how to fix it, and they shouldn't be spared that to sugar coat or soften the blow.

Which doesn't matter in this context because it wasn't a critique of the piece in the first place, just an offhand comment

How the fuck is the bat even able to fly like that? I thought winged horses were supposed to be lithe to be able to accommodate for lifting themselves
>>
>>29435001
If a writefag disappears because he was given honest critique, he shouldn't be writing, and I say that as a writefag.
>>
>>29435004
The answer's quite simple.

She doesn't.
>>
>>29435001
Fuck off you codling shitbag, you are why we cant have nice things.
>>
>>29435004
>How the fuck is the bat even able to fly like that? I thought winged horses were supposed to be lithe to be able to accommodate for lifting themselves
Hollow bones, PHAT HIPS.
>>
>>29435004
Phat hips that are mostly fluff. But that's just my guess.
>>
Would it be a bad idea to post a piece of music with the next update as a sort of soundtrack?
I've done it before but I felt like it detracted from the reader's experience in a way
>>
>>29417873
>They wasted no time in preparing as you took Split to gather the other guards to inform them of the new orders. They were pensive, but ready. You felt about the same. You hadn’t exactly thought for one that they’d actually get the sigil working so quickly, nor two that what was essentially the voice of another nation would be within your vicinity. Celestia and Luna you didn’t have too many issues being around, as their presence was comforting in a way.
>But this was different. This was going to be you watching over posh, collected, and powerful beings that already have a tentative relationship with the matriarchy here. What if they didn’t like how you treat them? What if something happens? It all falls on your shoulders. What if…
>No, not now. Just relax. You’re just making this seem like a bigger deal than it is. Just think of them as peasants; simple and polite peasants.
>Two of the other guards take to the skies to be on the lookout. Another pair go to scout the path ahead. You take Shot and the last one to gather around the glyph.
>Yeah, no problem really. It’s a straight shot, clear-ish day, and your small band of soldiers following commands. Even the splinter has fallen quiet, but not out. All in all, everything will be fine.
>The professor goes about preparing the circle by tossing what looks like sand and stone on the archaic white writing. Some of it could be made out as a language, though probably a dialect that has since waned in use. After the rune is “complete”, he begins telling and helping the students in taking down the wooden barricades and stacking them in a neat pile. A half hour passes before it seems everything is ready for the teleportation.
>”Alright then, good work everyone!” Another collective cacophony of half-hearted cheers could be heard from the timid crowd. You weren’t sure if they were always this reserved or if it was how tired everypony looked. They appeared nearly as disheveled as you. Almost.
>>
>>29435170
>Seeing them reminded how you must look and smell from the days of standing out here and how good it will feel come mid tomorrow when your next leave is due. Yeah, that’ll be nice. Laying down and drying off next to a nice warm hearth. Feeling the fire dance across your coat, coaxing the dampness away to allow pure fluffiness to flourish. Ah. You can almost feel it now.
>”Come on now, this isn’t a campfire! Put your horns into it! Hey you, light that side!” The gravelly voice of the umbra furred teacher yells, cutting through your zoning out.
>Zoning back, you realize you’ve been starring at the nimbus mountains tumbling in the distance, sunlight cutting the opaque grey sea of a sky. You can truly feel the fire, as you notice they have lit the stack of wood they piled up into a pyre of knowledge.
“W-wha..!” You make out, before glancing around that everything is still normal and this isn’t a crazy dreamscape.
>The pegasi above are also looking at the blaze in bewilderment. Before you can say anything, three of the universities party, Eastwood included, are now channeling the fire from the inferno in a serpent like pattern. The fire coalesces into a more snake like form as it makes its way slowly from the foot of the pyre to the sigil circle. It catches the script and quickly traces along the perimeter then the letters within. If you didn’t know any better, you’d think this was some twisted ritual to bring forth a being from Tartarus. Good thing you know better, right? At least there’s no chanting. THEN you’d know better for sure.
>Split and you look on as the pile of tinder is reduced to a mere mound of mud while the glyph burns bright. The three unicorn take positon across one another around the circle. Please no chanting. Their horns glow brilliant hues of different colors as it looks like they themselves are about to teleport. Though they stay in their positions.
>>
>>29435179
>”Careful now, focus on the location then the destination! Location to destination!” Eastwood calls as the strain of the intense magic creeps onto the pained expressions of the students. Next time, you’ll go to the movies if you want to watch people summon Cerberus for some occult reason.
>The wishing and whirring of wind is complemented nicely by the now few and far between cracks and pops of lightning around the sigil. Dust is kicked into the air as the arcane display reaches an apex. You cover your face with your fore hoof to avoid the whipping whirlwinds and the inevitable explosion.
>Soon after, a familiar blast is felt in your core and heard in your still ringing ears. You suppose you’re lucky this time you’re not showered in wood and tapestry. When you deem it ok to lower your hoof, you blink a few times to clear the shell shock. Once you can see again, you’re astonished at the sight.
>A larger than normal carriage is standing where the rune once was. It resembles a Manehatten taxi, only less yellow and more grandiose. Fine metal and wood wheels hold aloft a glorious brass and steel platform and enclosure. A large swooping canopy top leads to two lanterns held at each corner. The front has a pair of ornate hooked hoops with four harnesses in the center, two of which are already being worn by, and you never thought you’d say or even see it, heavily clad griffons.
>Six other griffon guards flank the sides of the carriage, armored identically to the pullers. The metal obscured their facial details but instead showed off the polished spears, sheathed swords, and talon blades. It was daunting. All the confidence leading up to this moment nearly dissipated. It would have diminished completely, were it without the sight of the two being carried in the moving fortress.
>>
>>29435184
>An all-white robed griffin with a brown tint to his near all gray feather scheme sat on the left, looking as if the task of breathing would make his withered lounges pop. You also couldn’t tell if he was slumped in his masterfully tailored throne of a seat or if in his age he might have more than a few disintegrated bones. The other griffon, wearing red and gold leather armor, accented by the Griffonstone crest emblazoned across the front. A kettle helm was being held behind him by a long grey tail with… copperish feathers at the end?
>No, that’s maroon you idiot.
>The artist in you takes you out of the moment briefly by the OCD and annoyance of hearing his name of “Coppertail” and it being obviously being MAROON. Jeez.
>Tracing the figure for more discrepancies, you’re met by piercing yellow eyes staring back at you, though not cut in anger; in intrigue. A gentle smile is on his weathered ivory feathered face. You feel frozen, but not in fear. What stops you is more the feeling of perpetual uncertainty. Something about him is similar but different. What is it? Moreover, that smile and expression…
>It’s disarming and kind but determined. This is what unnerves you the most.
>>
File: 1357714958011 aj.jpg (17KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1357714958011 aj.jpg
17KB, 600x444px
>>29433194
It's a little hard identifying your posts. I wish you would namefag or post images or something.

So far it's going ok. Could use a little more detail about the characters things like how they are standing or facial expressions or maybe a quick sentience or two or three from the other characters point of view. Could help pad it out a little. Maybe help with it feeling a little rushed.

Sut I'm still enjoying it. sure your no Bill Shakespeare or somethen'. But still entertaining, and I would like more.

Pic not related
>>
>>29435160
Absolutely not. Work within the medium - part of what writing a story on a chinese cartoon imageboard allows you to do, is to attach music and pictures to it.
Just don't be surprised if you get called out on shit taste.
>>
>>29434328
Fuck man don't give up already. Sure the grammar is not the best. Don't let it get you down. I would rather read something I like with bad grammar than immaculate crap.
>>
>>29435644
Am curious, was this a joke on purpose, or was it copy pasted?
>>
>>29435644
>In all my years I have never done or made anything worthy of a copypasta before.

I feel so honored.
>>
Man, I just bumped with a picture, I didn't expect walls of text over it. And why is a namefag using said name for an opinion?
>>
>>29435792
Same reason you claim to have posted that (shit) picture - you thinkn you're important.
>>
>>29434418
>>29434438
>real protection
wings
>>
>>29435190
nicely done man I'm liking it so far, keep it up
>>
>>29435643
Agreed. I'm diggin' the story. Needs some polish but I liked it so far.
>>
>>29433194
Just echoing a couple of the other Anons. Don't stop otherwise you'll never improved. Personally, I don't expect perfection. All I want is a good story that'll sooth the feels every now and again. (Ok, and maybe punch the feels too.)

Have you heard of Grammarly? It's a free Grammer Checker.
https://www.grammarly.com/
>>
arctic
>>
>>29436915
Subtropic?
>>
>>29435190
Well alright. I was missing me some Emerald. Thanks.
>>
>>29431877
*snicker* yeah, that's a good one too.
>>
Hey Secto, I know what Sandstone said about his former rider but a thought just occurred to me. Perhaps he didn't want his friend to go through what he went through and that's the real reason he didn't.....
>>
>>29433194

>You felt a littler remorse for the little mare, who'd been just overpowered ago by a monster a moment ago.
>Your empathy translated into physical reality and caused you to pick her up from the floor and hug her.
>"D'aww." she said, comforted by the mild limbs of your body.
>She nuzzled into your neck. The warm muzzle comforting your prior anxiety.
>The two of you break the hug, staring back at each other.
>"I'm glad you-"
>You could feel a warm liquid trickle down your arm, it was the bite from the previous engagement.
>"A-anon?"
"O-oh. Wow."
>You grit your teeth as the adrenaline wore off.
>The guards continued to move around the room, Celestia had at last arrived.
>"Is everyone alright?" She carried a troubled expression.
"For now, yes."
>Celestia rushed over to the two of you.
>Feather Scarf's armor was a bit battered and scarred, while your arm had a stinging bite. You'd estimate that the teeth were probably more than half an inch long.
>Celestia glanced at you, then Feather and looked towards everyone else.
>"Get them medical treatment, Search the courtyard. I want teams of four patrolling the walls. This is an order."
>A collective roar of "Yes Mam!" filled the room.
>The tall princess stared back at the two of you.
>"I'm so sorry, we should have positioned guards sooner."
"It's nothing, don't worry. I'm more worried about her than this," you said, as you pointed to Feather.
>Feather's cheeks turned a bit rose.
>"H-he sort of, uh. Saved me... Mam'."
>Celestia, who'd previously wore a grim face spoke;
>"It seems we have quite the champion among the midst."
>Her lips shaped into smile.

(Is this better?)
>>
>>29437358
I like it anon
>>
>>29437358
That's pretty cute desu.

Their relationship feels to be developing a little quickly. But stressfull situations do have the ability to bring people together, so it's opver lookable.

>>29436306
That's neat. Never even though such a thing existed. Gonna have to get me some of that. See if i can give an app a sizure.
>>
>>29437358
>Her lips shaped into smile.
>into smile.

HNNNNNNG
So close...
>>
>>29435001
As a writefag for a general who's currently a few weeks due on an update, I can very well say this is not the case. I could care less if people tell me my work is shit, though I never expect anyone to speak up and call me out on my mistakes in sentence structure or poor choice of jargon here and there considering it's a tiny thing compared to the glaring flaws in most green.

Mostly the reason writefags don't deliver on time is because we have something better to do and lose interest in writing for a bit. Or (more rarely), we get a spell of writer's block that takes a bit more effort than we're inclined to put in to get over.

Honestly, the whole, "hurr durr don't offend the content creator's feelings even though they haven't addressed it themselves," shtick is a bit annoying to me as a content creator. If I didn't like someone's criticism I would tell them myself--though generally if I ever get criticism it's from someone far better at writing than I, and more than welcomed.

As harsh as someone's criticism may seem, as long as it's not blatant baiting then it's always beneficial to take note of. The mindset of taking criticism--regardless of tone or "time and place"-- as an attack on oneself and immediately disregarding it is petty beyond measure, and that's when it's actually directed at you.

tl;dr
You shouldn't give a fuck about someone criticizing other people (on the internet, no less). Though you likely never did and just wanted to start a commotion. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>29439632
Not the guy you replied too, but he's right.

Look, dude. I'm a writefag too. Hell, most people on /mlp/ have tried their hand at writefagging. That doesn't give you credit.

I don't know how else to repeat myself, so I'll say it straight up: Being an asshole isn't cool unless you're an edgy fourteen year old. You retards continue on with the 'muh sekrit club muh sekrit rules' shit and it's absolutely retarded.

>You shouldn't give a fuck about someone criticizing other people

Okay, what's your writefagging name? Next time you come out with a post I'll criticize every little, minuscule thing I can possibly find and call you a retard constantly. I'll bet you won't be saying 'You shouldn't give a fuck about someones criticism ' then, you'd be mad. Why'd you be mad? It's because you just made some green for these guys and you expect at least a few (You)'s or appraisals. I mean, you made it with your skills, your time, and your effort, right? So it makes sense. Except when someone nitpicks every thing you've done they're just being an asshole. Same in this situation. Some guy made an artpeice for free, on his own time and effort and all he gets is criticism.
>>
>>29439686
>>29439632

Alright assholes break it up and get back to horse posting. This is a guard pony general after all.
>>
>>29439686
Go ahead, friendo. It'd be nice to have someone other than my lazy self who still hasn't corrected plenty of obvious mistakes actually pointing them out to remind me.

I hang around in the bat thread when I'm posting and mostly just lurk otherwise.
>>
>>29439686
>Being an asshole isn't cool unless you're an edgy fourteen year old. You retards continue on with the 'muh sekrit club muh sekrit rules' shit and it's absolutely retarded.

You don't belong on this website if your skin is that thin.
>>
File: 1480333375712.jpg (22KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1480333375712.jpg
22KB, 245x204px
>>29439764
You don't belong on this website if you're this young.

>>29439737
Pic related.
>>
File: gtfo_limestone.gif (341KB, 364x184px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo_limestone.gif
341KB, 364x184px
>>29439686
Fuck off, I'm a different writer who's released over 50k words of content in the past month alone. Every single other writer, (and not "writers" who wrote 1-5k words and called it quits) I've spoken to is like this. Nobody actually gives a flying fuck about harassment, especially on 4chan. Anyone who comes here and expects a hugbox doesn't stay long enough to write anything. If you personally do take offense from literally anything posted on 4chan under any circumstances, you need to get the fuck out and come back when you're 18.

>>29439632
Is pretty much correct on why someone stops writing. As an added reason, some writers may stop just because they don't like their work any more (either what it's about or how they've written it). But pretty much never just from shitbags ragging on the story. A good example is Somewritefag in SPG, his fic was constantly harassed by a single dedicated shitposter/flamer but ultimately only put his story on hiatus once real life got too quick for him.
>>
File: image.png (286KB, 1387x1617px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286KB, 1387x1617px
>>29439686
>>
>>29428185
>Something stirs, rousing you from sleep.
>It can't be morning yet - no light under the door - but you feel you've slept about half the night.
>Somehow, you've ended up between two ponies instead of beside them.
>You feel around.
>Pone closest to the wall has a horn.
>Moondancer somehow got over you, then.

>Eager to get back to sleep, but not wanting to do so without an armful of pone, you reach for Careful and pull her close.
>She feels light, probably limber from her deep sleep.
>You stroke her idly as sleep takes you again, rubbing her ears, her back, her wings, her haunches...
>...
>Wait a minute.
>"Are you awake, Anon?" asks Safety.

>Reality hit you just early enough that you don't startle straight out of bed
>Moondancer snores on, belly-up, blissfully.
"Safe! I, uh."
>You just snuggled a royal guard non-consensually, Anon.
>Cut the late-night mush-mouth before you get tossed in whatever hellish facsimile of human prison criminals go to in horse country.
"God. I thought you were Careful. Sorry."
>"I suspected that when you rubbed my butt."
>You look at her.
>She looks at you.
>There's just enough light to see her neutral, tired expression.
>The silence is killing you.
>This is it, Anon.
>You're getting put away.
>You're-

>Safe is... pensive.
>Her eyes dart this way and that, like she's looking for something.
>Then, they widen with realization.
>She smiles, her ears flopping back unaggressively.
>You smile back, appreciating the gesture, even if the overall display was a little unsettling.

"Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. My bad."
>"On the contrary! I had an itch by my cutie mark. You got it quite nicely."
"Right. Glad to help. You're, um, cool, sleeping here?"
>"Yes. Um, if you're comfortable. 'Cool.' I mean. See, I'd wanted to sleep close to my post when Careful took over..."
>Right, the six-hour shifts.
>"-but she suggested I sleep in here."
>She pauses.
>"She said - suggested - that you, uh... 'give good snuggles?'"
>>
>>29440842
....Grab that mares booty and snuggle grind her into a puddle.
>>
>>29440842
>she's building his reputation.
Careful is such a wonderful poner to be sharing so freely. It makes me appreciate her even more.
>>
File: Lauren Faust Checks On Anon.jpg (13KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren Faust Checks On Anon.jpg
13KB, 245x204px
>>29439777
mlp related version
>>
>>29440842
Careful is turning Anon into a cuddleslut. That's her goal. She's Anon's pimp now.
>>
>>29439686
Holy shit the smell of newfag is overwhelming.
>>>/ponychan/
>>
>>29439751
>batmemes are not migrating from their thread, you're just shitposting
Please post more unrelated bat pics in the OP, what could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>29441408
Some of us like seeing bats do guard stuff, and we can't get that from the bat thread because they're all obsessed with foalcon and it's all they ever talk about.

Stay mad.
>>
Listen. Here's a compromise. (I'm not a batfag nor an anti-batfag) but I do see bat guards growing in form. This isn't necessarily bad; it's just this is a guard pone general. Posting bats in armor is okay (or bats from related guard stories.) Let's just enjoy the little horses that wear armor.

Tldr; batpone is okay aslong as it's relevant to guard pone.
>>
>>29441738
No shit sherlock, that's literally the point of discussion for months now. The anti-batfag shitposts all the time no matter what, but when the batfags start posting unrelated shit (which happens like a clockwork every 4-5 threads) and get called out, all the sane people want is to keep the >Guard in the Guard Mare Thread. And the poor ofended batfags are very quick to search for excuses.
>It's literally one person shitposting.
>Oh it's just those scary faggot shitposters.

tl;dr - Remember when Vannie was first introduced and she ate the entire fridge of Anon's at night? That was funny and interesting. Remember when some random fucker posted a literal "mangoes eee" picture 2 threads ago? That was cancer.
>>
>>29441689
>I do not like a certain trend in my general, therefore I have come here to shit up the place whether you like it or not.
Funny, because this is the exact same thing one of the faggots tried to plead. Only with Caramel clop stories instead of foalcon. But I guess since it's batcancer instead of gayshit it's supposed to be okay now?

Also don't you have like a wiki of hour shitty OCs to update or something?
>>
>>29441923
It's hardly a trend if it's been going for seven straight threads with minor variations.
>>
>>29442017
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what would make it a thread. Also you seem to have missed my point of "why the fuck should we even care?" Go work it out with your fellow autists in your general.
>>
>>29442068
Why should I when I can see horses in armor right here?
>>
>>29442185
>why should I stop shitting up the thread with urelated content and trying to make it look more like my general if I don't want to?
A question for the ages that one.
>>
File: 1418179878825.png (205KB, 366x322px) Image search: [Google]
1418179878825.png
205KB, 366x322px
>>29442243
>There is only one person who posts unrelated garbage that I don't like
Hey, it's almost like there's only one person who hates bats.
>>
>>29442267
Oh please, get of that moral highground. You have literally used a trip to prove that you are a writefag from /bat/. I somehow don't think you were very upset when someone posted a pic of bat oc in lingerie for the nth time in a roq.
>>
File: 1451893357371.jpg (320KB, 702x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1451893357371.jpg
320KB, 702x1118px
>>29442382
Actually, I'm not that guy.
>>
>>29441861
I still don't get the mangoes thing.
>>
>>29437358
definitely, it was good before, but I can feel a very good shift in the pacing has improved it, this is great man, keep it up
>>
>>29433916
THICC
>>
vizor
>>
File: Crusade CMC HJK.png (836KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crusade CMC HJK.png
836KB, 800x800px
What if assigned Jr guards?
>>
>>29445342
I like this idea. Like they're in Jr.ROTC.
>>
>>29445342
CMCG gattai when?
>>
>>29440842
>"...rubbed my butt."
Oh, geez. That whole thing was hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh Catalog. I needed it.
>>
>>29440893
Indeed. And it shouldn't come as a surprise that she wants all her friends to be happy.
>>
>>29440842
>TFW we're going to be the snuggle whore for the entire Royal Guard at this rate
>>
>>29443438
I 2nd that. I can see improvement. Keep it up, FS.
>>
>>29446391
Sign me up! I could think of worser fates.
>>
>>29446103
>>29446095
>Be assigned another guard to keep you from cuddling your first guards.
>Fails miserably. End up in cuddle pile.
>>
>>29446391
Best job ever.
>>
File: the best.gif (499KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
the best.gif
499KB, 500x223px
>>29446391
I don't see a problem with that
>>
>>29447409
>Doctor who reaction gif
>4chan
Right website, mate?
>>
>>29441408
I have yet to post anything bat related in this general, and this is one of two posts with my trip I've used here. I wouldn't have ever had the need to reference the bat thread or my name had it not been requested of me.

I'm not sure what you think you're getting at here.
>>
File: 1470159610119.jpg (25KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
1470159610119.jpg
25KB, 460x368px
>>29447611
>not liking DW
fucking pleb detected, captain
>>
>>29437358

"It was nothi-"
>The adrenaline; the drug that kept you hammering away at the monster, had finally worn off, the pain now throbbing in your shoulder.
>You grit your teeth even more so.
>"We need to get you to the Infirmary."
"Yeah, s-sure thing."
>After that said, you stood up. The pain was burning in your shoulder; you knew it would hurt, but you really didn't expect anything this bad.
>You did your best to contain it, but your face had given away your agony.
>Feather had taken off her helmet, her red mane now free from its confines within the helmet.
>Her left cheek, now bruised from one of the many blows the monster had thrown.
>"Follow me, Anon."
>As the two of you walked through the room; The weight of a dozen eyes was on your back.
>You couldn't tell if they were disgusted or impressed by your antics.
>As you exited the room, a brown coated stallion gave you a stiff nod.

>In the infirmary, the nurse had given you some sedatives and antibiotics.
>Sitting across from you, sat Feather. A different nurse tending to her cuts and bruises.
>The side of Feather's forehead, behind her mane had a small gash. The nurses had carefully stitched you and Feather with a needle and some wire.

>As the nurses worked; the two of you spoke.
>"For a monkey, you fight pretty good."
>From calming sedatives, you managed to twist a smile out of your tired face.
"One helluva' night."
>"And I don't think they'll be getting any less crazy."
"Next time we see that thing, we're going to kick its ass."
>"Damn straight."
>The guard mare gave a strong grin, flexing one of her triceps.
>She carried a determined look.
>The two of you laughed.
>Your first friend in this world was a bodyguard.
>>
>>29447933
it's a good start. you got where you're going with it planned out?
>>
>>29447757
Doctor Who is objectively shit, Anon.
>>
>>29448250

Yes. I'm planning for a few interesting scenes to happen; but for now I need to rest.

I have a fever or something, and i can't write properly. I'll try to stir something up; and if i like it. I'll post it.

Thank you everyone, for those who provided motivation and support to write better. It makes a world of difference.
>>
>>29448361
You had me at the edge of my seat there. Get some rest. Hope you feel better.
>>
>>29446533
Kek, yeah that's probably what would happen.
>>
Just a question to those who sat through the fight scene; would you like a revised version? I feel like it could have gone for two posts rather than a poorly written one.

I'm not really retconning, just adding some more descriptive parts and lines to make it taste good.
>>
>>29448642
The scene was a bit confusing, I feel like I don't understand the invader's motives at all though that might be by design.
I don't think a rewrite is necessary but if you already got something figured out then go for it.
>>
>>29446533
>Celestia sends Luna herself to intervene and break up any undesirable cuddles on duty.
>Fails miserably. End up in cuddle pile.
>>
>>29448642
if you really feel you need to. Being short kinda showed the spontaneousness of it. it was just a quick violent attack and response.
>>
>>29448642
The fight scene seemed to be all over the place but that might have been intentional. It is a fight scene after all. The description of the villain was a little confusing.

> ...had the appearance of a bid-pedal wolf, but had the shape of a lion and a constant change of shape, it never stayed the same.

Perhaps...
> it looked like a wolf standing on two-legs then it changed shape and looked more like a lion but not. It seemed to be in a constant state of change.

I also felt lost as to why it attacked. What was its motivation? This "mystery" might be intentional as well but a small hint might of been nice. Short, internal monologue or even a cheesy line like "Now for my revenge! muwahahah!" (ok, not exactly like that but I hope you got the idea.)
>>
>>29449632
>"What hast thou done anon?! Corruption of the junior guard?!"
"Princess luna. Just look at how adorable they are. Are you saying you would not cuddle them, even if they ask you to?"
>...
>"i-I am not sure. No pony has ever dared ask to cuddle with their princess. most are afraid of us"
>Anon grins widely and flips the comforter open. exposing himself in his PJs and the junior guard.
"Please, my princess, It would be our honor to be the first."
>>
>>29431968
>Good few minutes later, and bam, clean poofy tails.
>The girls sigh and sit in the water.
>Now, all that's left is your own cleaning.
>You bring your hands up to your face again.
>Holy shit, if raisins could become raisins, that's what your hands look like right now.
>Alright, you can speed-clean this.
>You grab that shampoo again and toss some on your hair.
>Lather with one hand, scrubby thing with the other.
>Put some more soap on it, then start cleaning the hell out of everything you can see right now.
>The girls turn back and notice all the black water dripping down you.
>You mean, it was pretty bad for them too, but yeah, you're kind of really damn bad.
"You guys can hop out already if you want. I'll take just a few more minutes."
>Vannie meekly nods first.
>"Me and Brave will be in the room, then."
>"-You don't need help with that or anything?"
>You stop and look around yourself, as if expecting to magically see something you can't clean yourself.
>But of course, you find nothing.
"Nope, I should be good."
>She nods then turns around, waiting for her co-worker to hop out of the tub first.
>Once she does, Brave stares at the same spot for a moment, then attempts the same thing.
>She fails, and once again, can't get her hind legs over it.
>"Oh hay, you stupid thing!"
>Her backside kind of hangs over the edge again, facing you.
>You try not to peek, but...
>Man, how can you not?
>Vannie helps her out, and they just disappear in the solid cloud of bubbles on the ground.
>Alright, now you got the whooole tub, all to yourself.
>But honestly, you just want to join those two.
>Like everyone's having a pool party, but you're that kid with the protective mother, so you can't go in because you ate just now.
>It kinda sucks.
>>
>>29450861
>But now, Jr. can hang freely.
>You stand and start the scrubbing.
>All the black water you're seeing really does gross you out, but hey, it just means you're actually getting clean.
>It's kind of satisfying, actually.
>You finish your arms and move to your back.
>Thankfully, you were flexible enough to reach it.
>Not enough to be a cheerleader, but you could probably do a few cheerleader-ly things, if you wanted to.
>
>Finally, you feel content with your squeakiness.
>But standing in this slightly dark water is now getting to you really quickly.
>This is why you prefer showers, man.
>You find the plug thing and pop it out, watching all the water drain at a pretty fast rate.
>Just before you leave, you make sure to run your faithful scrubby under some water.
>And now, you can leave.
>Once you get close to the tub's edge though, you can hear hooves softly tapping against the tiled floor.
>Behind the veil of bubbles, it leaves.
>...Holy shit.
>You think you were being spied on.
>Well, everything being dry besides part of your legs and an arm, you-
>-You don't remember that towel being there.
>Fucking hell, did you really not see any of this?
>You quickly dry yourself off and wrap it around yourself.
>And of course, it's pony-sized, so it just barely covers you.
"Christ."
>With that, you push past all these goddamn bubbles and move towards what you think is the door.
>-Well, the space for the door.
>Because, you know, it exploded and everything.
>While you're moving, you notice lots of water from a trail that you definitely didn't make.
>Though, yeah, you forgot that you didn't bring towels.
>>
>>29450864
awwww man, they waited out there wet? that's just no good.
>>
File: MegaEvolutionXCelestia.png (1MB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
MegaEvolutionXCelestia.png
1MB, 755x1057px
gnight guard mare thread. May your guards be diligent.
>>
>>29449567
>>29449976
>>29450014

I appreciate the general feedback.
The reason I asked was because of the poor grammar and structure. I felt it could have been more thrilling and descriptive.

This won't put the story on hold; Im just going to write it better.

And yes; it was intentional to have a character to randomly attack. The motives will be clear further down the line.

On the note of the monster; it's hard to describe something that alters physics. Try to imagine discord, but his form was continuously Changing; not teleporting out of existence, but morphing Instead.
>>
>>29452469
interesting, I await moar
>>
buuuuuuuuump
>>
Ok, green in production, but i wanna get a bit done before i post any. What would be a good color scheme for Drowsy drift?
>>
>>29454843
Brown and tan
Maybe white and gold.
>>
>>29454843
What is she?
>>
pita
>>
>>29455603
chips are pretty good, garlic and herb is my favorite.
>>
>>29454917
B@ p0ne
>>
>>29455813
Blood red and pale with death. Another disgusting bat is not necessary. We have one abomination. It doesn't need a partner.
>>
File: 1472244369384.png (982KB, 1003x921px) Image search: [Google]
1472244369384.png
982KB, 1003x921px
>>29456473
too bad
>>
>>29454843
HEX
RGB

Coat:
#08347a
rgb(8, 52, 122)

Main/Tail:
#c0d0e0
rgb(192, 208, 224)

possible stripe in main/tail:
#f6edfc
rgb(246, 237, 252)
>>
>>29452469
>I thought it in my head but didn't write it down:
I did like the dialog. Particularly it the last two updates. I can see some bonding going on there. (facing battle together can do that I suppose.)
>>
bumparoo
>>
>>29450864
Aww, B&V deserve some long snuggle time.
>>
bmp
>>
>>29440842
>Your role in this group suddenly materializes: you are the designated snuggler.
>This is your fate.
>You are doomed to it by your size, reach, body temperature, and modest chest hair.
>At this rate, perhaps you could become Equestria's first human male model.
>Go on tour, wash out, assassinate the prime maneister of Mareasia, retire.
>Not a bad plan.

>You nearly nod off before you remember to respond.
"I... yeah."
>"Oh!"

>Safety stares at you.
>...
>She has no idea what to do.
"Here... here."
>You pull her close to you, put your head down, and close your eyes.
"Get as comfortable as you like. Let's get our snooze on while it's still dark..."
>"Okay."
>She begins wriggling around.
>You nearly scold her before you realize she's just fluffing up her feathers.
>Thankfully, they feel clean and soft, not scraggy and dirt-smothered like you expected.
"See, you're a natural at this."
>"I am?"
"Yes."
>She fluffs up a little more.
>"Thank you."
"You're welcome."

>With each of you satisfied, you shut your eyes tighter, doubly determined to return to sleep-
>"Is there another step?"
>Oh, come on.
"... optional ones."
>You keep your eyes forced shut, but you know she's just turned her head to look at you.
>Quizzically.
>Probably adorably.
>Adorable in her unique, alexithymic way, which, you admit, is growing on you.
"Well, the last few mares I've snuggled get comfortable with me, then they get teary and confide in me. That seems to be a trend. Then I say something reassuring."
>You think of what else you could possibly... appropriately... suggest.
>Nada.
"Then. We. Go. To. Sleep."
>"Okay. Let's do that."
>Thank God.
>You finally feel yourself drifting off...

>...
>"Thank you for being so patient with me. I know I have trouble understanding ponies. It makes me feel awfully sad sometimes..."
>Damn it.
>>
>>29459245
>>"Thank you for being so patient with me. I know I have trouble understanding ponies. It makes me feel awfully sad sometimes..."
>>Damn it.
kek
she a cute
>>
>>29459245
She seems awfully sweet in private. despite her awkwardness. I can imagen her unknowing, almost innocent eyes looking up at him.

Be nice anon.
>>
>>29459245
>"Thank you for being so patient with me. I know I have trouble understanding ponies. It makes me feel awfully sad sometimes..."
>Damn it.
Fucking hell this story is so much more well-written than Blu's. Keep up the good work
>>
>>29459440
That's not nice. Both are enjoyable enough that I've stuck to them all this time.
>>
>>29459647
Its just some jackass looking for (you)s, just ignore him.
>>
>>29459245
Top comfy. Anon will get a job as professional cuddler, specialized in comforting lonely guardmares.
>Anon therapy is officially recognized as a cure for shell-shocked guards.
>>
>>29459245
>At this rate, perhaps you could become Equestria's first human male model.
>Go on tour, wash out, assassinate the prime maneister of Mareasia, retire.

OK, I think someone has been watching Zoolander. ;)

Here we have Anon, Counselor and Snuggler extraordinaire. This might be his Cutie Mark moment if humans could get CMs.

If a drawfag has the time; I have an image in my mind of Anon consuling ponies on a double wide therapist couch.
>>
>>29460519
Indeed. The image in my mind is your fault. ;P
>>
krump
>>
bamp
>>
>>29463944
check'd bump
>>
who would win in a fight between all of the guardponers in this thread?
>>
>>29465817
Either Careful or Brave. Stronk earth pones.
>>
File: spepe.png (426KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
spepe.png
426KB, 666x666px
>>29466043
>Implying a Captain wouldn't kick their asses.
Shiggy Diggy.
>>
>>29466497
I've actually only been reading Careful and Blu's cause I'm also reading stuff in other threads and it's hard to keep up with more than a few greens at a time so I don't know other characters.
>>
Alright. I'm feeling a little bit better.
This is the combat scene rewrite.

>>29432418

>The sudden sound of the door opening made you tense; though it was only Feather Scarf.
>"Is everything all right?"
"Y-yeah.."
>Feather trotted towards you, her eyes scanning up and down on you.
>"What happened?
"Just a nightmare." You'd say, dragging a hand over your forehead. Wiping away the cold sweat.
>"That sounded a little more than just a nightmare, Anon." Her voice grew in concern. Her face shifting into a dubious look.
"I'm fine... Really." your voice trembled, but resumed back to a solid voice.
>"Well wha-"
>In the corner of your eye, seemingly hanging from the ceiling was a molding figure, its eyes fixated on you.
>The menacing monstrosity from your hellish nightmare was recalled into your reality.
>The figure, however, was more visible. It was black and heavy framed. You couldn't describe what it looked most similar to; a lion? a wolf? a wolverine?
>It looked at you with its soul-piercing eyes. Its head twisted around like an owl. Its claws dug up into the ceiling until it dropped onto Feather.
>>
>>29465817
Hoof to hoof I think Careful or Vannie. Against each other it's a tough call. Both have high endurance. Careful has the advantage of strength while Vannie's is speed/agility.
>>
>>29466626
Me likey.

>It looked at you with its soul-piercing eyes. Its head twisted around like an owl. Its claws dug up into the ceiling until it dropped onto Feather.

Great imagery! I got goosebumps from this line.
>>
>>29466700
I'm writing maybe 1-2 more parts.
See? i told you it would be better.
>>
>>29466626

>Feather screamed in agony. The hybrid beast crushed the poor mare toward the ground with its large, clawed paws.
>In a moment's notice, as you saw Feather crushed underneath this hulk, your brain went into shock.
>It lifted its head towards you, simply gnarling with aggression. His eyes focusing back on you again.
"F-. Feather."
>The muscles in your neck begin to strain, Blood pumping through your veins, an adrenaline flowing through your brain.
"FEATHER!" You screamed, which the beast only responded with a low howl.
>You shifted your legs from your sitting position into a squatting one.
>Your gaze striking the monster, teeth gritting tightly.
>The beast preparing its next strike, brought its claw back for another attack.
>Within the window you saw to attack, The muscles in your legs contracted, then, launched you forwards toward it, grabbing it around its neck with your arms.
>The beast was at least twice your size, and probably four times of Feathers. Yet, your weight was more than enough to offset its balance; it began to stumble back.
>You threw a flurry of punches towards into side of its ribs.
>Each punch striking its fur coat, with each hit an emotion of resentment no different from the last.
>It tilted farther backward until it not longer shadowed over Feather, which left an opening for her to kick in.
"You're going to pay!" You screamed into its ear.
>It wailed in anguish, creating a horrible noise that you sure everyone in the castle would have heard.
>It redirected its offense towards you; taking it large jaw and biting into your shoulder.
>You shrieked in pain.
>Its long sharp teeth penetrating your skin and digging into your flesh which you have never felt before.
>The beast's bite tightened, which caused you more sorrow; until it took its teeth out and starting shaking you wildly. Trying to loosen your grip.
>>
File: 1472170152938.gif (2MB, 395x290px) Image search: [Google]
1472170152938.gif
2MB, 395x290px
>>29466663
>>29466043

they think filthy mudponies can win against a Unicorn that can literally go back in time
>>
>>29466966
At least you can snuggle them without stabbing your eye.
>>
>>29466966
Ah, but a unicorn still has to concentrate to cast spells. I would imagine you'd never find a lone Unicorn guard. They'd always be paired with another pony for this reason. And as to Rewind; she retains damage and I wouldn't want to be at the receiving end of a kick from anypony much less Careful or Brave.
>>
>>29467721
Indeed. Good thing Pinkie Pie has eye patches hidden everywhere in case of an eye patch emergency.
>>
>>29468013
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/2/13/1361639.png
>>
>>29468250
l-lewd
>>
>>29466869
It seems much larger this time. Scarier, and a much more hopeless of an attack anon made.
>>
>>29435190
I've fallen so far behind. Hopefully and update soon.

This always happens with me :<
>>
I love a guard mare that is an earth pony.
>>
>>29469201
No worries, PB. Take your time if you need to. I'm not going anywhere.
>>
I found a quaint little IRL equivalent of Moonie's shop. There were several "romance" on display in the window on the left.
>>
>>29469957
* "Romance" titles
>>
>>29469957
A lot of towns have them, if you know where to look. There's a place nearby me that's of the "shelves of books form a labyrinth you can wander in" variety; I honestly use it as a mental substitute when CC writes about Moonie's shop.
>>
>>29470204
That sounds like a pretty cool place. This one was the first one I had seen in a very, very long time and CC was the first thing I thought of when I passed by.
>>
>>29468250
Um... unf
>>
File: 1480256671275.png (922KB, 2116x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1480256671275.png
922KB, 2116x1425px
bmp
>>
Plaster kkf
>>
>>29471058
Nice, definitely captures the uncertainty they were feeling a few posts ago.
>>
>>29471752
Now we need a pic of them in the bathtub, maybe a small comic for that part, stealth groping is a necessary scene.
>>
>>29472000
CHECKED FOR GREAT IDEA!
>>
>>29466966
>ywn protect your erf pone guardmare from unicorn guardmares bullying her by pulling the fabled quadruple boop technique
>>
>>29472000
Panel 1
Only their eyes show above the water line.
Panel 2
they turned to nod at each other.
Panel 3
Side view of tub. Girls in one end as described. Anon at the other end only his shoulders visibl. says, "ah, what's going on?"
>>
>>29459245
>"... and they're not real goggles, just designer sunglasses. I wear them so ponies think I'm smart even though I'm... like I am."

>You're tired.
>Exhausted.
>But... okay.
>Admit it.
>You feel bad for the pony.
>If she were human, your armchair diagnosis would be that she's somewhere on the autism spectrum.
>But she's a pony.
>From what you know of pony medicine, physical and mental, it's effective in practice - what, with magic and all - but gritty and alchemical in theory.
>They know what works, but not why, you gather.
>So, if you're neurologically atypical, unless you're visibly sick from it, they don't call it disorder, just disposition.
>And so ponies like Safe get the shit end of the deal.
>What a nice, ringing reminder that this place isn't the paradise you've occasionally mistaken it for.
>You're exhausted by his, in a different way than your lack of sleep.
>You need to follow up with Careful when this is over.
>No more snuggle-loans except with her.
>No more therapy Anon.
>Your heart and mind can't take it.

>... but, at the moment, with Safe, you're committed.
>Also, you're sandwiched.
>Not going anywhere soon.

>You've been idly stroking Safe while thinking this all over.
"... Careful could."
>"Huh?"
"Goggles. Fit you out for some. Modify your shades, maybe."
>She's confused.
"She's a clockmaker. Her day job. Knows jewelry like you know law. Which, by the way, makes you smart as hell."

More later, I'm tired.
>>
>>29475839
>more later

thanks.
>>
>>29475839
pleasant dreams
>>
>>29475839
>No more snuggle-loans except with her.
>No more therapy Anon.

Aww, I hope it just the exhaustion talking. Anon's immediate ponies need him and he needs them (even though he might not realize it yet). Yeah, I know Safe is technically one away but still. He himself has already come to realize that all is not just "Sunshine and Rainbows" in Equestria. He could do some good.

Rest well CC. See you upon your return.
>>
>>29476657
Bump
>>
Bottlebank
>>
page 10 is no place for these qts
>>
>>29477901
Sugar
>>
Hey guys, i'll be writing a bit tonight.
so if you're interested; strap in and get ready to read.

ETA: 2-3 Hours.
>>
>>29479276
dis gon b gud
>>
>>29479276
excellent
>>
>>29466869

>With a final effort you try to strike its face.
>The beasts whines from the drills you struck it with.
>And with an eerie shriek, the beast let out a long howl, nearly deafening your ears.
>You fall to the ground in pain. The beast huffing through its nose.
>It raised its paw once again... Just till its ears twitched and cocked his head towards the door.
>Sound of armor shuffling down the halls could be heard.
>The bear-sized creature darted back to you with a scowl, infuriated by the intrusion of an unwelcome and unanticipated armed force
>With a final act, the monster released a shockwave, sending you helplessly flying backward to the bed.
>Your vision blurred and you looked back where it was and it escaped with only great claw-footed prints on the carpet.
>The doors were opened hastily, guards bearing spears with serious looks on their faces.
>"What's the situation." one of them barked.
"There was an attack!"
>They all scurried about in the room in pairs, Looking through every nook and cranny.
>Feather Scarf looked back, cuts over her muzzle and a bruise around her one eye.
>A wave of anxiety washes over you.
"F-feather."
>"I-i'm okay." she says, trying to pull a smile from her lips.
>And just as quickly the anxiety appeared, it turned to reassurance.
>You pick her up and wrap your arms around her armored white coat.
>"Oh An-. Aww..."
>Her muzzle rests on your non-injured shoulder, her fur brushing against your face. It was really soft.
>"Thanks, Anon."
>>
>>29480553

Goes to here then.

>>29437358
>>29447933

Now, back to the main part.
>>
>>29447933

>The next morning, you awoke in the infirmary.
>Your shoulder felt tense, however, Most of the pain was gone.
>The next bed over was occupied by a sleeping Feather Scarf.
>Her soft white coat laying against the soft blue pillow. Her Maple red mane a messy from sleeping and wearing her helmet.
>You smiled.
>It didn't bother you that you were injured, you were just glad you were safe.
>You looked around the medical room, you could see two guards standing by the doors; both carrying a tired look.
>You got up from your bed; waved at them.
>They looked over and nodded.
>Their eyes had bags beneath them. They were clearly tired, yet heavily disciplined.
>The two gold-plated royal guards looked forwards once again.
>You frowned, yet you understood that they had a job to do.
>Shifting with your hips, you try to sit up straight.
>A little strand of pain struck through your waist; they were clearly sore from having you been thrown.
>The sun was poking through the window and it was morning, Sometime around ten, you'd think.
>You got out of your bed quietly and made your way to the guards. You could feel your bladder was full.
"Uh. Bathrooms?"
>They pointed to their left, without looking.
>You quickly made your way into the room and decided to wash up a bit.

>After doing your basic hygiene you made you pass the guards again and ask them for directions to where to go.
>They direct you to Princess Celestia's throne room.
>"Anonymous, Good morning."
"Good morning."
>>
bump from 9
>>
>bump city
>no hearts and hooves day pic of careful, brave and vannie presenting with lingerie/socks

why
>>
>>29482621
Weirdly enough, our writefags have lives, fucking crazy people.
>>
>>29482621
Normies, all I did today was masturbate and play vidya
>>
>>29402112
>You awaken around 2 hours later if what Sandstone tells you is any indication
>It occurs to you that you’ve been sleeping quite a bit lately
>You chalk it up to exhaustion
>As well as having a whole heap of responsibility shoved onto you all at once
>Granted, you were the one that assumed you’d be able to change things if you found more of these relics
>So it’s mostly your fault
>Sandstone picks you up, gently holding you in his hand as he leaps from the train
>”This is our stop.”
>You snicker just a bit
“I didn’t know you had a sense of humor.”
>”I have not lost all semblance of personality, Rewind.”
>Well, at least that’s good
>Sandstone places you upon his shoulder as he trudges along through the lush green rolling hills of the Germane countryside
>You’re able to spot what appears to be some woods up ahead
“Isn’t this exciting?”
>”The prospect of ending the war before it begins is an interesting one, no matter how far-fetched.”
>You unfold the map and lay it across Sandstone’s head-body… Area and study it for a bit
>It seemed that the woodland ahead was where the next magical relic was supposed to be located
“I find it a bit hard to believe myself. I mean, I knew time travel was a thing. But I never thought it’d be possible to change the past.”
>You rub your chin
“Heck, we don’t even know if we can yet. All we know is that we can take things from the past back to the future.”
>”It is important not to defeat yourself before we have begun.”
>Nodding silently, you return to studying the map you brought from the past
“Any idea what we can expect in the forest up ahead?”
>The sphere housing Sandstone’s brain swivels slightly to face the approaching woodland
>>
>>29482992
>”Unnamed stretch of wooded area. Information on flora and fauna within insufficient. I am sorry.”
>You screw up your nose and huff
“Oh well. We’ll just have to be on guard even more than usual. Just hold me a bit lower so I don’t hit my head on any branches, alright?”
>”Noted.”
>Sandstone reaches up and gently takes hold of you, lowering you down
>You lay the map on one of his fingers as you cross the treeline
>”Where did you go?”
>Your ears perk up a bit and swivel just slightly in Sandstone’s direction
“What’s that now?”
>”When you went back in time. Where did you go?”
>That was a good question
“Don’t you mean WHEN did I go?”
>You grin at the golem
>Sandstone remains silent
>He doesn’t have a face per se, but if he did you could imagine the deadpan look he’d be giving you right about now
“I uh… I’m not sure where. I was on a ship of some kind. But I heard propellers? It wasn’t any kind of zeppelin gondola I’d ever seen.”
>”Odd. Do you have any more information?”
>You look upwards in thought as branches and dead leaves crunch under Sandstone’s heavy steps
“There was somepony talking. She had a Prench accent. She was talking about how she and her crew were supposed to stop an armada.”
>”Information given is consistent with the decline of the Prench airship era following the rise of mass production in equine-based countries.”
>You raise an eyebrow, your mouth open in an attempt to formulate a response
>”It is highly probable that you had gone back in time onto a renegade Prench airship.”
“Oh. Right. Figured as much.”
>You levitate the old map with your magic, just out to the side, and rest your hooves on Sandstone’s finger
>In a way, this walk through the woods was somewhat relaxing
>It was nice not having to fear for your life every second
>>
>>29482999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsW-z82n9c
>After giving Sandstone directions for a few minutes and finding absolutely nothing but more woods, you let out a groan of dismay
“Arrrggh, I feel like we’ve been going in circles.”
>”I assure you we have not.”
“Then where’s the-“
>Two of Sandstone’s fingers grip the map and gently pull it up out of your face
>You’re greeted with a massive, crumbling structure
>You’re unsure of how old it could truly be
>Old enough that the forest was starting to reclaim it
>Moss grew upon the exterior brickwork
>The massive stone archways had long since collapsed
>And there appears to be a tree growing straight up through the center of it
>Upon further inspection it appears to be a temple of some sort
>Though to what patron, you’re unsure
“Oh. Heh. Look at that.”
>You check the map and nod
>This was definitely where the next relic was
>You wriggle out of Sandstone’s grip and hop to the ground
>As you trot up the cracked stone steps, you look up at the archway and step over the crumbled portion
“Just what is this place?”
>Sandstone climbs over a ruined portion of wall and joins you inside
>”I do not know. Masonry is inconsistent with known Germane records.”
>A few rays of sunlight filter in through the trees and portions of the ceiling that haven’t collapsed, illuminating the grand hall with a dim glow
>The broken wooden seats lie dashed against the walls and floor
>But even those are being pushed away by the roots growing through the floor
>You stop marveling at the scenery and set to work looking for the relic
>>
>>29483008
>It’s not hard to find however
>The golden glow is apparently universal
>You dig away at some oddly glowing rubble to find…
>You quickly jump back with a yelp, closing both eyes
>You open one and sigh
>It was just a skeleton
>Whoever it was, they were long dead
>Buried underneath all of this rubble
>They appear to be clutching the broken hilt of a sword
>the blade had been snapped near the base, leaving naught but a jagged wedge of metal jutting out from the crossguard
>And sure enough, it was glowing with that same golden light that the dagger in your pack is
>You gently pry it from the skeleton’s hooves
“Sorry friend. I need this more than you.”
>It of course doesn’t answer
>It’s dead
>The rest of the blade is nearby, embedded in the floor
>But you don’t need it
>It’s not glowing
>Upon further inspection there appears to be nothing special about this broken sword
>No engravings
>No runes
>Nothing
>Just a regular old sword
>Though it must’ve been really important to this pony
>Granted, that one mare did say to take them with you to your grave
>Maybe they were just following orders
>You turn around to Sandstone
“Alright buddy. I’m gonna take a leap back. I’ll come back in 4 minutes, just like before.”
>”Be safe, Rewind.”
>You nod once and focus on the broken hilt
>You hold it with your magic and take a few deep breaths
>Who knew, maybe this time it wouldn’t be as bad?
>Upon exhaling, you flare your magic to life
>Your horn shines brightly with a golden, glowing light as everything is sucked away and you go to the world’s negative
>Then you keep going
>It feels like somepony is stabbing at your brain over and over
>Air being forced from your lungs
>And
>You black out
>>
>>29483015
>No, it was still just as bad
>You come to and sit up quickly
>You look around before you begin to feel lightheaded
>The room spins and you hold your head in your hooves
“Guh… Where am I?”
>You speak out loud to nopony in particular as your vision comes back into focus
>”Temple of the Harvest. Weren’t you listening when the Captain said where we were going?”
>Your heart stops for a second
>Somepony was talking to you
>Somepony in the past was talking to you
>You had assumed that you were just an anomaly and that nopony else could see you
>Then again if you were able to take things from the past, surely that meant you were corporeal
>”Hey, you okay?”
>You’re realizing only now that you’ve been silent for a bit longer than what’s considered appropriate
“What? O-Oh! Yeah I’m fine!”
>”Good.”
>You wobble to your hooves and look around
>There are ponies of all shapes and sizes
>Unicorns, Pegasi, Earth Ponies, a couple gryphons, a minotaur and…
“Changelings?”
>You mutter under your breath
>That must be why nopony seems to bat an eye at your appearance
>They think you’re just a disguised changeling
>”Twilight, you’re sure zis will work, yez?”
>Twilight?
>>
>>29483019
>THE Twilight?
>”As sure as I can be. I still don’t understand why you’re going to all this length to hide this artifact. Why not give it to me where I can keep it safe in the Canterlot Archives?”
>You stand at the wall, away from most of the other ponies to get a better look
>”Princess… You didn’t see what zis zing could do. I got to witness it firsthoof. Nopony deserves to possess zis.”
>No doubt about it
>There was Princess Twilight standing there
>But who was she talking to?
>”And what makes you different?”
>Your ears perk up
>A strong artifact?
>”I’m not different. But I’m a literal nopony. Who iz going to look for me? Who iz going to track me down and take zis from me?”
>You recognize that voice
>It took you longer than you’d like to admit, but now that pony’s words from earlier made sense
>Whoever that pony was, she was the captain of the ship you had ended up on earlier
>Unfortunately, you can’t make out her appearance
>You see nothing but a bright, shimmering light where she stands
>Nopony else seems to be reacting to it but you
>Something tells you this is deliberate
>”You have a point, but… Is this all necessary?”
>”Better safe zan sorry, no?”
>You can hear Twilight sigh softly
>”I can’t tell you that this is the right idea, but if that’s as strong as you say it is, I can’t stop you either.”
>There appear to be a wide variety of curios and trinkets laying on a stone slab in front of them
>All of which appear to be…
>Well
>Rather mundane
>A necklace
>A broken horseshoe
>And among other things, the dagger and rapier in your possession
>None of them are glowing
>”Zank you Princess. Now if you would, please continue.”
>The glowing aura of what you assume is another pony seems to place something odd and angular upon the slab
>>
>>29483028
>It’s cylindrical in shape
>And just slightly smaller than your hoof
>There’s string wrapped all around it, creating a makeshift necklace out of the thing
>There’s a radiant golden glow coming from it
>You can’t make out too many details from it, but it appears there’s some sort of engravings
>You must be sometime from before that speech you’d heard from the dagger’s time
>You watch Twilight concentrate on casting a spell
>Purple magical essence flows from her horn to the cylinder
>Then from the cylinder it turns to gold, spreading out amongst the objects gathering on the table
>It infuses them with that ghostly, sunlit glow that you’d come to know
>Twilight herself seems to be visibly struggling
>Beads of sweat run down her face
>She clenches her teeth
>You can only imagine how tough it must be to pull this off for a Princess of Magic to be struggling
>You shudder to imagine how painful it would be for somepony like you to try that
>Counting yourself lucky that you wouldn’t have to, you continue to watch
>Soon the tendrils of magic had spiderwebbed their way to every trinket upon the slab
>The cylinder itself seems to have lost its own golden aura
>Twilight dispels the magic around her horn and the spell ceases to be
>She lets out a deep breath when finished
>It must have been intensely taxing
>”Right… Whew… It’s done.”
>The shimmering light of a pony seems to pick up the now dulled cylinder, as well as something else
>As you crane your neck to see what it is, all of the world’s sound is sucked away
>Your 4 minutes were up
>You’re forcefully pulled back to the present time
>>
>>29483037
>Again you feel all of the painful sensations
>In your body
>And more importantly your brain
>It feels like thousands of tiny needles being shoved down your horn and into your head
>You pop back into reality with a gasp
>You’re laying facedown on the cold stone floor
>Your head is spinning
>But what else is new?
>Groaning softly you stagger to your hooves
>A large hand comes to your aid and allows you to lean on it
“Thanks Sandstone.”
>”Do not mention it. What did you discover in the past this time?”
>You rub your left temple, gently massaging the pain away
“Apparently our mysterious captain had some help. Help from a Princess.”
>”Which one?”
>Right, there’s a bunch of them now
“Princess Twilight. She got her to take the magic from a single artifact and put it into a whole bunch. I think she was trying to hide it.”
>”For what purpose?”
>You give the rapier to Sandstone, who places it inside of himself
“I think the original artifact was something powerful. They sounded scared when they were discussing it.”
>”Speculation: Artifacts found may link to the original. Finding it may be top priority.”
>What a smart golem
“I think you’re right. If we figure out where it is, we might be able to use it. I don’t know if I can do much with 4 minutes… But if that artifact is as powerful as Twilight thinks it is…”
>You let that sentence hang in the air
>It seems both you and sandstone share the same sentiment
>It’s a silent agreement
>It may be a longshot, but the artifact might be enough to go back long enough to do…
>Something
>Something you hoped would affect the present
>You unfold the old map
>Another golden circle has appeared
“Alright Sandstone, you ready to get going?”
>”Affirmative.”

Boy howdy have I been a busy bee. I've had so many fuckin job interviews that I never got the time to write. Couple that with break time for vidya and this update ended up being way later than usual. My apologies
>>
>>29483044
No worries. Good luck with the job hunt. Thanks for the update!
>>
>>29480747
a few steps back now a few steps forward.

I'm curious as to what you have planned.
>>
>>29483044
>go back in time again
>grab all artifacts just before ending up in present
>world saved
>the end
>>
>>29483705
What do you mean by this? The quality?

I was starting to get tired and I just sort of rammed it there. It'll pick up better later.
>>
>>29484346
I took to mean Rewinds ability to go back to find out how to proceed forward.
>>
>>29450864

didnt feel like i was gone for 4 days

>In the room, both Brave and Vannie are lying on your bed, mane and tails wrapped in said towels you never got.
"Hey so, uh, do you know where my clothes are? The undershirt and boxers?"
>Vannie just stares at you.
>Brave looks at the tiny towel wrapped around you, then shakily points at the bed.
>Oh hey, there ya go.
>You grab them, then hop back into the bathroom.
>It's damn saddening that these are the only un-torn clothes you have in your possession, now.
>You mean, just having one pair as it is was saddening, but you were able to make it work.
>Now you'll have to walk around everywhere like THIS.
>It's much comfier, sure, but still.
>With how damn cold it gets at this altitude, it won't stay comfy for long.
>You slip everything back on, toss the towel, then pop back into the room.
>Vannie looks really eager to see you for a second, then slightly frowns.
>All you're looking at is your bed, though.
>You've waited a damn long while for this.
>A long, long while.
>You hop on top of it, then get situated under the covers.
>The girls waste no time taking their places beside you.
>Vannie on your right, Brave on your left.
>They both hug your sides, their hind legs wrapping around your waist.
>You bring your arms around them both and pull them in.
>They take their own towels off, letting their manes loose all over you.
>...Man, you could just fucking die like this, and have zero regrets.
>-Well, maybe just one.
>A content sigh leaves you, then silence quickly takes over.
>It's a nice silence, though.
>"...I can't believe I'm getting paid for this."
>Brave lets out one of those heart wrenching giggles and gently nods.
>"My thoughts exactly."
"...That's true, actually. Aren't you two supposed to be, you know, guarding me?"
>"Well, isn't that what we're doing now? The cold can be real harmful, you know."
>A big, stupid grin spreads across your face.
"Yeah, I guess you're right."
>>
>>29484569
>You lay your head back and stare at the ceiling with that same grin.
>And the way the girls look, you can tell they feel just as you do.
>This is going past just feeling content.
>You feel like you can't be anything but elated right now.
>Riding the serotonin high, because you know that this is exactly where you're supposed to be.
>Arms wrapped around the soft coats of these two, their warmth just melting away every bit of stress the bath didn't catch.
>Their manes spilling on your chest, super soft and voluminous, thanks to your own handiwork.
>Brave nuzzles and rests her head on your chest, while Vannie does so right under your chin.
>Not even another spear could wipe this smile off your face.
>-You instinctively peek around the room.
>Okay, you're good.
>Your grin comes back.
>Man... this is where you were meant to be.
>You can just feel it.
>With another happy sigh, you let the warmth take you, and slowly shut your eyes.
>
>You yawn yourself awake.
>First you check your left side, where Brave is unsurprisingly crushing you, right where your wounds are.
>It hurts like hell, but for her, you can deal with it.
>You look on your right, and for a second see two bright blue eyes looking at you.
>She shuts them immediately, and pretends to be asleep.
"I saw that, I know you're awake."
>"Oh, I'm awake, too!"
>Vannie opens them again.
>"You are?"
>Brave picks her head up from your side, but continues crushing.
>"Yeah, I've been awake for a while now."
"Then why are you still crushing me?"
>She coos.
>"Because you're comfortable."
>Well, that's good enough for you.
"Okay, well since we're all awake then, what goddamn time is it?"
>Vannie glances out the window, where it's clearly dark.
>"I'd say about eight or nine right now. We slept preeetty early, ya know."
>Christ, and now you can't go back to sleep.
>What the hell could you even do at this time besides sleep?
>Every damn place outside the castle should be closed right now.
>>
>>29484595
Welcome back. 4 days, eh? Glad you're hear. Thanks for the very satisfying update. I'm quite jealous of Anon.
>>
>>29484668
> ...Hear , seriously? I'll blame it on autocorrect.

I'm glad you're here.
>>
>>29484668
>I'm quite jealous of Anon.
but you are anon, anon
>>
File: 2dc.png (106KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
2dc.png
106KB, 415x367px
>>29484595
>What the hell could you even do at this time besides sleep?
if this is going where I think it's going
>>
>>29484730
But if I'm anon then who's anon?
>Whoa
>>
>>29484964
anon is (You)
>>
>>29484404
Oooh, I stated earlier it was a rewrite, because I wasn't satisfied with the previous writing.

If you look a bit farther up I mentioned at the end of the revised it continued back in the infirmary.
>>
>>29484346
What I meant is you went back and rewrite some stuff and then went forward in the story a little more.
>>
>>29484668
thew girls just need to figure out how to destroy his last set of clothes. and get him comfortable walking around nude like everyone else.

also Blue. we've had a Little League thread going for a while, and I was wondering if you ever got some free time. If would pick up your adorable adoption green again.
>>
>>29484569
maximum cozy
>>
>>29484838
What indeed.
PICKLE
>>
>>29485710
>we've had a Little League thread
im very aware of this
>>
File: littleleaugesleepy.png (4MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
littleleaugesleepy.png
4MB, 2592x1456px
>>29485801
>mfw i made that thread. :^)
>>
>>29486213
>>29485801
huh?
>>
>>29487062
>he doesnt know LL
lurk moar, newfag
>>
>>29484595
I like this story, but holy shit.
The bathing scene plus this has taken longer than The Sherman's Tartarus scene.
Can we get some story progression please?
>>
>>29487584
>you = /out/
>>
What happened to American sniper anon?
>>
While I do want to know if Luna went midieval on the Gryphons and find out what is in the vault; I like these extended bonding scenes. They need a break afterter the hell they went through emotionally and physically.
>>
>>29488628
>*after
Damn mobile browser
>>
>>29475839
>"Oh. Do you really think so?"
"Definitely. So do Careful and Moondancer, I'm sure."
>"Mmnrrminnm," elaborates Moondancer.
>You turn to rub the back of her neck, causing her ears to lie flat.
"Get to sleep, sweetie. Don't mind us."
>The intimate pronoun kind of slipped out.
>You didn't mean much by it: she IS sweet. "Sweetie" is an apt word to describe her.
>... still, you hope maybe she won't remember your saying that come morning.
>You're on the woman's - er, mare's - payroll, after all.
>"MMmh... mm. ... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz..."
>Chances seem good.

>You turn back to Safe.
"You're sweet too, I think. I hope we get to know each other better in coming days."
>"You... really think so?" repeats Safe.
>Her ordinarily flat tone flexes just perceptibly, like a bow with its string ever-so lightly drawn.
"Yeah. You're a real cutie."
>You think - THINK - she might be blushing.
>Slightly.
>"I don't think a stallion's ever... told me that?"
>You can't tell whether she's flattered or confused.
>Maybe both.
"They should start."

>Safe cuddles into you hard.
>"Th-... thank... thank you."
>She goes in for what you think is a kiss to your cheek, but she's not quite comfortable with it.
>So, she rubs her nose against yours.
>You can't stay upset with that face for keeping you up.
>And anyway: finally, blessedly, Safe looks exhausted.
"Sleep well, Safe."
>"Good night."
>>
>>29489079
[blogpost]
Latest 48-hour delay brought to you by my discovery of Katawa Shoujo. If I start introducing a slew of deaf/disabled guard mare characters, hit me with something.

[/blogpost]
>>
>>29489079
Careful must know what's going on here. But is it by design?
>>
>>29489145
Do yourself a favor and never say 'Happy Birthday'.

burnedgirl bestgirl
>>
>>29489145
Don't worry, we'll hit you with something soft. Like a lillypad.
>>
>>29489145
Did somebody say blind guard mare?
>>
>>29489145
>Guardmare loses use of her hind legs during Diamond Dog terrorist attack
>She thinks she has nothing left to live for, that no stallion wants a damaged mare that can't take care of her family, and falls into deep depression while at hospital
>Physical therapist Anon tries his best to get the mare back on her hooves
>Well, at least the ones that still work
>>
>>29490055
>she doesn't like wheelchairs.
>All ponies like anon to carry them.
>anon gets to carry his cute pony all over forever
>>
>>29489079
>>She goes in for what you think is a kiss to your cheek, but she's not quite comfortable with it.
>>So, she rubs her nose against yours.
damn thats cute
>>
>>29489145
I want a guard mare to get injured in the line of duty and have all her limbs amputated. She then falls in love with Anon and becomes his fuck doll
>>
>>29487584
You're seriously exaggerating here, that goddamn tataurus scene was so dry & long it was draining.

This scene is actually decent. You dink.
>>
>>29484569
If the bat is supposed to be guarding you, send it out while you bed Brave, a proper pony. Vermin should never be allowed in a mans bed.
>>
>>29489155
>>29489202
I'm going for student council girl. Super qt. My first run I tried to but I ended up on the roof with the psycho roommate.
>>
Bunsen
>>
>>29492229
bumpsen
>>
>>
>>29494702
Braves tight virgin pone pussy bump
>>
File: 1487269159212.png (829KB, 647x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487269159212.png
829KB, 647x758px
>One day at a time
>Don't wear the armor anymore
>The weightlessness is hard to get used to
>Ramps are hard
>Stairs are harder
>I'm always tired now
>Physical therapy works, but I'll always be strapped onto wheels
>I didn't want a family anyways, that's why I became a guard
>At least the disability check is hefty
>>
>>29495700
:'(
>>
>>29495700
Now that is an interesting premise/prompt that has definite possibilities. I would read it. Hell, might even write it if no one picks it up. (Though I have no military experience to draw from.)
>>
>>29489154
I'm sure she does and in my headcanon it is by design. She herself was a little broken when she met Anon. I think she considers Moonie and Safe as close friends. If Anon was able to help her then I'd imagine she'd want him to help them as well?

I think Careful's misstep is not discussing Safe with Anon first. It's possible that Careful was going to introduce Safe first but the MILF situation accelerated the meeting. It's not an issue regarding Moonie because Anon and Moonie are friends already.
>>
>>29491671
Literally worst girl.

Save yourself the suffering and go the Misha route as soon as you get the chance.
>>
>>29489079
>>29490259
Quite cute indeed.
>>
File: 1476850060733.png (350KB, 3138x4995px) Image search: [Google]
1476850060733.png
350KB, 3138x4995px
>>
>>29497585
Cute fluffy ears
>>
I want brave to orgasm so hard that she clamps down on anons dick and crushes it with her pure earth pone strength
>>
beercand
>>
Is the pay good enough to tempt a griffon into joining the Royal Guard?
>>
>>29501299
or maybe said Gryphon has a moral conflict with the Gryphon leadership which leads her to join the Canterlot Royal Guard?
>>
File: Guardsmare Celestia.png (1MB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Guardsmare Celestia.png
1MB, 755x1057px
If you're gonna bump, at least try to include some kind of content, even if it's a repost.
>>
>>29489079
>You wait.
>And wait...
>...
>"Zzz."

>Good.
>Safe's asleep.
>Now to...
>To.
>...
>You can't sleep.
>You're certain that, when you climbed into this bed, it felt soft and inviting.
>Now it feels like you're on two-by-fours.
>You take a big gulp of air and sigh with exasperation.
>This only oxigenates your blood, waking you up more.
>As if to punctuate the moment, the little window to the back room begins glowing with the barest hint of sunrise.
>Fuck it, you can nap later.
>You decide to get up and walk around.
>You know for a fact, at least, that you'll have company.

>You look down on the bed to see Safe and Moonie sadly separated.
>Safe wasn't completely under the ragged yet comfy old quilt Moondancer adorned the thing with.
>Without your body heat, she shivers pathetically.
>This is as a log settles in the woodstove, still crackling audibly, no less.
>You sigh and flip the quilt down, exposing both the ponies to the "night air."
>Moondancer, by some fluke, is positioned with her head pressed into her pillow and her rear sticking up, snoozing soundly.
>You flip her tail off her back to cover her decency, pick her up, and plop her closer to the center of the mattress.
>You do the same with Safe.
>Like magnets, they instinctively flip over and latch onto each other in their sleep.
>The pony urge to cuddle must operate on some subconscious neurological circuit.
>You re-cover them with the quilt and head out to the main area of Over the Moon.
>>
>>29504177
My dick says play with the presented Moonie, but my heart is about to explode from the adorableness.
>>
>>29504177
damn that's cute
>>
>>29504177
Aww, poor Anon. I hope he can find some coffee there at Moonie's.
>>
>>29504242
You do not want to try that shit with Careful and her guard sense.
>>
>>29505704
Yeah, she might snuggle smash his dick. Almost worth it though, but that can wait.
>>
File: 1487350479944.jpg (44KB, 693x742px) Image search: [Google]
1487350479944.jpg
44KB, 693x742px
>When you play Assassin's Creed and steal the guard's armored horse
>>
I wonder what guard milk tastes like
>>
clump
>>
File: 1473889026290.jpg (127KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473889026290.jpg
127KB, 900x900px
bmp
>>
>>29511610
Yu-gi-pone?
>>
>>29512180
I am so disappointed in you.
>>
>>29512226
Bite me, I tried. Lets see you do better.
>>
File: 1452736803567.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1452736803567.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>29512180
>>
>>29511610
Giant insects?!
>>
>>29504242
>>29505704

I don't think he would. He's already said he's "...a one-mare kind of dude..."
>>
>>29513675
....are you high or are you mistaking another story, Careful got him over that, he is a herd man now, well soon anyways.
>>
>>29504177
>"Anonymous," you hear, as soon as you shut the door behind you.
>Careful's at guard, in front, by the door.
>You reply, making fun of her using your whole name:
"Careful Watch."

>She doesn't turn her head in response, but her right ear twitches in apparent acknowledgement.
>She takes her guard duties as seriously as ever.
>Come to think of it, you haven't really seen her at it since she guarded you.
>As you pass behind her and seat yourself in the reading-nook beanbag chair, she spares you only a glance, refocusing on the outside immediately, albeit with the barest hint of a smile on her face.
>Seeing her like this, you... admire her.
>Have you ever felt this for her? Admiration?
>Or have you taken this attribute of hers for granted while you've known her?

>You continue to watch her.
>She's as still and attentive as any of the beaver-hat guys at Buckingham.
>... yes, it's called that here, too.
>There's a stark contrast between who you see before you now - a stark professional, standing vigilant at ungodly hours to protect her charge from an unruly mob - and who you thought you met weeks ago: a clumsy but well-meaning rookie saving you from a shroom-popper and a photographer in the park.
>Has Careful Watch changed dramatically over the past weeks, or...

>Is the lens you look through now the same one you possessed back then?
>Was her behavior then like it is now, but filtered through an early, biased perception of her?
>Was your early opinion of her that she was nothing more than a cute pony playing the artificial role of a protector?
>... Were you... wrong?
>>
>>29514918
>You think back to the day you met:
>How she scrutinized every passer-by.
>How, at night, she checked every alley and street-corner.
>How she insisted on your staying even closer to her side as it got especially dim.
>How she insisted on staying at watch all night on your behalf.
>How she cried because she knew, basically, she was using every ounce of her ability on a fluke job with no real danger.

>It just... doesn't add up.
>She's a professional.
>She's a royal guard.
>ROYAL.
>In the capital city of an empire.
> And she's in the best shape of any pony you've met.
>She once said she could kill you with a kick - she was joking, of course, but the joke was about her intent, not her ability.

>You don't understand how to add it all up.
>Some things that first day were... off-key.
>But was it you, or her?

>"Trouble sleeping?" asks Careful, ignorant, of course, of your entirely internal dialogue that just took place.
"I woke up, chatted with Safety First. Couldn't get back to sleep."
>"She okay?"
"... yeah. I think. She wants you to help with her goggles while she's off duty."
>"The sunglasses, you mean."
>She chuckles.
>You guess that's not such a well-kept secret.
>At least among Safe's...
>Her friends.
>You feel compelled to ask:
"How long you known Safety?"
>"While back. Joined RG a few months after me. She's good. This isn't the first case we've worked together."
"Are you friends?"
>"As... friendly as coworkers get. I never see her outside work. But I like talking with her when I can. She's... you saw. Funny. In her way."
"A good acquaintance, then."
>"Yeah."

"Have any others?"
>Careful chuckles, nodding amicably but keeping her eyes on the street outside the building.
>She's incredibly on-point.
>This conversation is a favor to you. She's multitasking.
>It's not something she would do if she were an amateur at what she does.
"Plenty."
>>
>>29515085
"... Most of the guard are decent ponies," she continues. "The few that give me trouble..."
>She pauses, looking sorry for herself only for a second.
>"Well, you know what I think of them. It troubles me sometimes, but never more than I've been able to handle."
"On your own?"
>"With support or without."

>You feel... strange.
>You realize, in your mind, you're thinking this as a conversation between yourself, Anon, and Careful Watch, member, enforcer, and protector for the Royal Guard.
>The same Royal Guard that forms an entourage around this land's _GODS_ when they deign to meet the public.
>Shit, you probably first saw Careful in one of those parades before you ever met her personally.
>This Careful Watch, you realize, is a separate entity in your head from "Care," your girlfriend, the cute pony who loves you, who you love, who you feel you would be miserable without...
>... who you were sure would be miserable without you.
>Helpless without you.

>The strangeness turns to bitterness.
>The bitterness to nausea.
>You mumble something about getting water and wander over to the kitchen.
>You pour yourself a glass of water and gulp half of it down.
>It sort of helps, sort of doesn't.
>You gulp air, close your eyes, try to recenter yourself.
>You manage to relax.
>Slightly.

>"Anon."
>You look behind you.
>It's Care, your girlfriend, away from her post.
>For you.
>Dim light from outside glints in her concerned eyes.
>You know you're not hiding your distress at all.
>Not to any ordinary pony, much less to Guard Senses.
>You sit down in a nearby chair.
>Hard.
>She hops halfway up it, planting her front hooves on the left edge of the seat, and pecks you on the cheek.
>"You okay?"

"I..."
>She's listening closely.
"It's exhausting, this... what you want me to do. Cheering everybody... 'pony...' up."
>A fat lie.
>Not outright, but of omission.
>>
>>29515209
>You force a chuckle.
"And I'm gonna fall in love with our friends if you keep me at it! I don't want to make you jealous."

>Of who? You?
>You know, maybe, you're wrong.
>Somewhere, your internal line of reasoning is wrong. Distorted.
>But you don't know how.
>You'd be honest and ask her outright, but... what kind of question would that be?

>>'Do you need me like I need you?'
>>'Did you settle? Did I really help you like you helped me? Because...'
>>'...'
>>'Because you're normal, your problems are normal, you weren't beyond any ordinary pony's ability to help'
>>'Because your life would be fine without me.'

>You nearly choke as the finale of your mental orchestration hits you.
>"I... see. Okay," says Careful, replying only to the remark you made out loud. "It's... exhausting. Being the one someone close to you relies on so heavily, like that. I'm sorry for putting you up to it."

>>'Like you are for me?' you almost want to ask.

>"It's enough that you're there just for me."
>Careful nuzzles your neck.
>"I love you."

>Damn your heart, swaying in the calmest breeze.
>She made you feel better.
>Three words and you're fine.
>Everything you've been thinking about is still in your mind, but, for now, you can look away from it.
>You troubled, but fine.
>For now.

>You look to your side, to love, to attention, to Care.
"I..."
>Your tone is flat.
>You force it to change.
"I love you, too."
>You touch your forehead to hers.
>She nuzzles you back.

>You crack a smile after a minute.
"Sorry. I've kept you off your post long enough."
>"You never have to be sorry," she says.
>She kisses you once more, turns around, and trots back to her post.

>You finish your water.
>Only one other think lingers on your mind, which you forget as soon as you fall back upon the nook beanbag and pass out immediately.
>Something was in Careful Watch's eyes just before she returned to her post.
>Something that looked slightly like Guard Senses.
>>
>>29515209
Conflict in the snuggly guard story?

I'm having trouble empathising with anon. But i guess it has to do with his loyalty to her and the intimacy of snuggling. It must be nice having someone you love so much.

Anon should tell her what's on his mind about her.
>>
>>29484595
>You sigh and bring the two close to you again.
>Well, if you can't sleep, you'll just enjoy some more snuggling.
>And, as they always do, they take the hint and start to viciously nuzzle you.
>You laugh softly.
"Man, I love you both so much. I really don't deserve having you two."
>They freeze.
>Shit, did you say something wrong?
>You think you might've said those three words too soon.
>They both look at you, eyes wide in what only seems like shock.
>Vannie opens her mouth first.
>"D-do... do you really mean that?"
>"-Like, REALLY mean that? Because Anon, if that's a joke..."
"No, no, of course it's not a joke."
>They just look at you suspiciously.
>You sigh.
"I mean, did I let that slip out? Yeah, I did. But if there's ever a word to describe how I feel about you both, then that's it."
>Now it looks like they're more surprised than anything.
"I just, I can't think of any other word. Not only did you guys, you know, save my freaking LIFE, but earlier, I just thought, 'man, i could so die right here with these two and have no regrets'."
>You look up at the ceiling.
>Well, you're already talking.
>If there's ever a time to say anything, now is it.
"But whenever I'm with you guys, I always just feel great, you know? Seeing you both happy makes me happy, and I've never felt like this being with any another person- or pony."
>You shut your eyes and go for the final push.
"So... yeah, I do love you guys. I love everything that you do and everything that makes you both different, and I hope that it stays like this, because now thinking about it, I wouldn't know what I'd do without you guys."
>You slowly open your eyes and look at them.
>They still look shocked.
>Not sure whether it's the good or bad kind, though.
>"I..."
>Vannie trails and stares off into space.
>She starts to tear up, and Brave quickly follows.
>Before you can say anything, the soft white hooves around you bring you in with more force.
"HRK!"

i feel inadequate with just one post
>>
>>29515387
even with guard sense it's always nice to hear how much someone cares for and needs you.

Had me tearing up there a bit.
>>
>>29515449
It's alright. I'm sure you got your hand in more than a few other greens at the moment.
>>
>>29515209
I don't understand the sudden distress and dilemma.
>>
>>29515387
Ah, now I get it. Self loathing and feelings of inadequacy.

That was a nice, big update, Catalog.
>>
>>29515449
Oh shit, is Anon going to die from cuddles?
>>
File: 1485063784053.gif (174KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485063784053.gif
174KB, 500x281px
>>29515449
The level of wistful self-insert that emanates from this is starting to make it almost unreasonable. People are going to say this is b8, but honestly Blue, take a fucking look at what you're writing here. Jesus Christ, have you ever talked to an actual female?
>>
>>29515930
*Unreadable
It's 4 AM
>>
>>29515542
It is indeed.

This update was a good poke in the feels. Looking forward to the next update.
>>
>>29515449
I think the girls worked out their feels for each other and for Anon back during the search for him. The only thing left fully unanswered was Anon's position considering he had barely confessed his feelings for them before getting captured. It's possible that Anon himself didn't realize how deeply he felt for the girls until now. This brings everyone on to the same page quite nicely despite the risk of a crushing cuddle of death. ;P

Good update. No worries. Get them out when you can even if it's only one. I'm looking forward to the next one.
>>
>>29515930
I have none of your problems with it.
It would be silly to expect super deep complex emotional responses from the naive, innocent ponies he's created for his story.
>>
File: 9c2.png (330KB, 602x622px) Image search: [Google]
9c2.png
330KB, 602x622px
>>29515930
>The level of wistful self-insert that emanates from this
This, and literally every other greentext written with Anon in it. Or did you forget where the fuck you are? I'm not saying it's a good thing, but just what were you expecting from a board full of men fantasising about pastel equines?
>>
>>29516196
I expected something like Sectopod's story, it seems to be goign places without the jolly green giant we've come to know
>>
>>29516216
Yet. And that's not a bad thing anyways.
>>
>>29516216
I'll admit, you've got me there. They can't all be made of gold, though, can they?
>>
>>29516233
It's not, but it's nice to see a different spin on the guardmare style story
>>
>>29516196
Kek. Exactly.
>>
>>29516216
I'm only here for the self insert fantasy. that's the only thing that makes these fanfics worth reading to me.
>>
>>29516216
>>29516253
>>29516309
Personally, I favor the style CC & Blue are providing. But it is good to have some variety. I admit even Sectopod's story has grown on me once I got past my initial reactions to its begining.
>>
Well I'm glad some anons are enjoying my story even if it's not what they're used to

Update coming soon hopefully
And also some new arts of Rewind if I'm lucky
>>
>>29509253
>>
bump from 9
>>
scarecrow
>>
File: 1477344491845.jpg (148KB, 971x953px) Image search: [Google]
1477344491845.jpg
148KB, 971x953px
>>29518736
>>
>>29515387
I do hope she doesn't think she is a burden. Maybe Anon should clarify that emotionally supporting her is not the issue. He loves her deeply. I think he's shown if not expressed how much she means to him already. Might want to reiterate it just to be sure.
>>
>>29516612
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>29515930
You know, even though Anon stories are supposed to be self-inserts, I never do. I always see Anon as a separate character when writing, and I had lots of editing just put in that one post. If this really was based on myself, it wouldn't even be worth writing.

Though I always notice that I drift away from the quality of what I originally write, and I do see that happened here, so I'm sorry that ya feel this way, Anon.

I've been writing for 5 years, but I'm still learning, ya know.
>>
File: 1485144075323.png (3MB, 4480x4480px) Image search: [Google]
1485144075323.png
3MB, 4480x4480px
>>
>>29520526
I've never self inserted in Anon stories either. It's impossible for me to, too much of an observer's personality I guess.
>>
Page 10 upsies!
>>
>>29515387
>...

>Tap-tap.
>...
>Tap-tap.
>"Anon."
>Tap-tap tap-tap.
>"Anon."
>Tap-tap tap-tap.

>"Anon!" whispers Careful harshly, jolting you awake.

>"Shh," she urges as you sit up.
>She gestures to the roof.
>That's the source of the tapping... and it's moving.
>From the back, towards Moondancer's room, towards the front of the store.
>Halfway across so far.
>Coming to your senses, you recognize the sound: quadrupedal footsteps. Two sets... three?
>Enough to worry you.

>"To Moonie's. Now. Keep her safe. Keep her there."
>That's Safe's voice, you realize, coming from somewhere else.
>You turn your head to see her perched, fully-armored and defensively-positioned, on top of a sturdy bookcase.
>Had she been here before you woke up, or did it take her all of a few seconds to suit up and bolt out here at the first sign of trouble?
>You wouldn't put it past her.
>You nod and walk light-footed to the back of the store.

>Moondancer's awake, shaking with anxiety, clinging desperately to her ratty quilt, draped around her shoulders.
"Moondancer?"
>"Y-y-yeah."
>Her voice would betray her shock and terror if her body language didn't already.
"They've got this, Moon. We'll be fine. I'm gonna be right here too."
>"... yeah."
>She hardly sounds reassured.
"This room's well-hidden, yeah? I never saw it until you pointed it out to me. Even harder to find in the dark, I bet."
>"M-maybe."
>You put your arm around her.
>She's shaking uncontrollably.
"They'll keep you safe. So will I. They're..."
>You recall Careful once mentioning that she could kick a dead tree stump straight out of the ground.
"They're as amazing at what they do as you can imagine. And then some."

>Holding her steady for another half a minute, her shaking abates a little.
>She nods at you.
>"I... want to see. Just in case."
>She uses her magic to draw a curtain, shrouding the room in complete darkness.
>You could crack the door, see out, and still have an invisible hiding spot.
"Let's do it."
>>
>>29523392
Awwww shit mang. Things be gettin' real.
>>
>>29520526
That's how he reads to me. An independent character in his own right. Not a "self insert" or placeholder for the reader. I admit I wish I was him at times but again the story doesn't read that way to me.
>>
>>29523392
Oh oh, the suspense builds.
>>
Sugar lump rump
>>
>>29521179
Dispose of it.
>>
>>29525585

When do you think batponies are gonna be introduced in Sectopod's story
>>
brave would be a good mother
>>
File: NE1C0yrmLgMm45_2_b.jpg (37KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NE1C0yrmLgMm45_2_b.jpg
37KB, 600x316px
>>29523392
SURPRISE
>>
alright gonna kill this thing.
>>
a guard
>>
>>29526488
named sally
>>
>>29526494
had a strange charge
>>
>>29526501
a green monkey
>>
>>29526506
that loved to pet her head
>>
>>29526514
so sally would not wear her helmet.
>>
>>29526521
there was an attack.
>>
>>29526528
and sally passed away
>>
>>29526538
and the monkey he did follow.
>>
>>29526538
That didn't ryhme.
>>
new thread >>29526553
>>
Bye Felicia...
Thread posts: 480
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.