[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EQG/Humanized Thread #225 - Beau Geste Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 169

File: FunTimeIncoming.png (643KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FunTimeIncoming.png
643KB, 683x1024px
Previous thread: >>29184701

Welcome to the Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP
Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang
__

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

__

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

_

Add for Discord chat:

https://discord.gg/jXfKyJP
>>
You are all beta autists and none of the girls would like you guys irl.
>>
>>29269303
It's Fingerbang, ya dip.
>>
File: 1463308906881.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463308906881.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>29269310
Since when has this thread become a journal for your life experiences?
>>
File: 1416126180525.png (275KB, 602x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1416126180525.png
275KB, 602x1044px
Here's a story I wrote in The Sleepover Thread thread that sort of works for here.
Title: Punishment.

PRELUDE
>Senior year of high school.
>Towards the beginning, the bad times outweighed the good until the later half came and made everything worth it.
>In the fall, you made several attempts to sit with the coolest kids in school at lunch. Flash and his circle of friends.
>You were one of the ‘middle kids’ to whom those guys and girls conversed during school, but ignored you in real life.
>They did let you sit at their table, but rarely talked to you.
>You stopped trying to talk to them after a while, just eating your lunch and listening to everyone else. Laughing whenever they’d laugh.
>In a way, you did become one of them, but not one of the REAL ones.
>They kept telling you that you were cool like them, but their words were all they had going for them in that argument. You caught on really soon that they didn’t really care about you.
>And then winter came, and you had a lot more work to do after a while, and it ate up your time, and then you couldn’t promise to be available after school for them to make up for… not already being in their group?
>When you say it out loud to yourself, it sounds like you’re the one who’s being stupid, but that’s not the case when you think it in your mind.
>You never really register this notion much, as you start having to double down on your homework; you’re failing horribly.
>Your dad practically doesn’t care about checking your report card whenever it comes in.
>The last time he saw your grades slipping, he just relieved you of the chores you had to do for the week so you had more time to do your homework. That week was one of the only decent academic weeks you’ve had since elementary school.
>He’s a cool but irresponsible dad; he hardly even knows when you’re home during the weekends. You’d party with Flash and his friends whenever you got the chance if they ever invited you.
>>
File: 1421902763549.jpg (166KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1421902763549.jpg
166KB, 1280x1003px
>>29269367
>But of course, your grades go right back down the tank.
>It reaches the point where even your very graduation is at stake. This is getting REALLY bad, and you’re doing practically nothing to turn it around.
>Right before Christmas break, you’re called to the Vice Principal’s office for obvious reasons.
>But some other not-so-obvious things went down during that session.
>Here’s how the conversation pretty much went:
>”When do you do your homework?” Luna asks you. “You know… when you actually do decide to do your homework.”
“Like… uh, the night before.” You remember never having done it even an hour prior to right before it’s due.
>”How hard is doing the homework for you?”
“It’s… well, it’s boring. I’d say the problems would be easy if I really wanted to do the homework. Not like I hate school or anything.”
>You actually hate most things about school.
>”What if I told you I was about to ask you to solve some math problems right now?” Luna’s voice grows a little playful for the tone of a vice principal, let alone the fact that she’s saying something you’d more expect a math teacher to say.
“Like, right here?”
>”Yes.”
>You remember the pencil in your backpack, mentally preparing to take it out. And it was a good thing you thought this; Luna places a stack of papers on the desk between the two of you.
>You’re writing your name on the top line before you know it, and looking at the rows of seemingly easy math problems. There are much less of them than there are in the homework.
>At least, that’s what it feels like since you don’t have to go looking through a textbook to seek out and find the problems you’d have to do. No word problems either – you hate those.
>Blow right through the few problems, noticing Luna smiling at how quickly you’re doing this. She leans on her elbows with her smile between her hands on her cheeks.
>…
>>
File: 1422073734183.png (388KB, 379x545px) Image search: [Google]
1422073734183.png
388KB, 379x545px
>>29269374
>”So… fifteen minutes in total.” She notifies you after a short glance at the clock.
“Yeah, well… those were easy.”
>”Actually, they’re from one of the homeworks you didn’t finish.” She smirks at you. “In fact, it IS one of the homeworks you didn’t finish.”
>You almost widen your eyes with your gaze fixed back onto the paper. Trying to think of a response for this.
>”You see, I think your problem with homework and studying for tests is motivation to get it done. Not figuring out how to do the homework itself.”
“I… well, yeah. Maybe.”
>”Not maybe. This seems to be clear as day to me.” Her insistent tone softens as she sits back down and locks her fingers in front of herself. “And it looks like someone’s going to have to motivate you to work harder.” She grins again. “And I think that someone is me.”
“Wh-what?”
>She takes out a red pen and writes a 100 on the paper with a circle around it. It doesn’t take long to piece together in your head what’s going to change on your report card.
>”It seems like you have no problem doing homework right in front of me watching you.” Luna continues with a slightly suggestive change in pitch after she says ‘watching’. “So… let’s make a deal.”
>Her choice of words gives you the faintest chill.
>…
>And after that point, you ended up paying Vice Principal Luna a lot more visits, with more and more A’s appearing into the past on your report card.
>After the third or fourth time, Luna let you sit on her side of the desk when you did your old, and eventually, new homeworks. You never even had to think about it when you got home anymore; they were done the day they were assigned before school was even over.
>Luna let you work on homework from all of your classes, helping you along the way a few of the times.
>Winter ended, spring rolled around…
>>
>>29269377
>After a while, you both knew what was really up.
>You could just tell. And she knew you could tell, but never addressed it. It was so subtle, yet so thick in the air.
>Nothing you wanted to happen happened AT ALL. It was so frustrating. All you did was do homework, and things never went past that… until…
>In the beginning of April, things began to heat up.
>Both of you soon sat with the chairs right against one another, and Luna putting an arm around you would make you unable to resist smiling as you wrote down the answers.
>And soon… tried your best to write down anything at all after things got a little… nondescript.
>The weather was getting warmer… you both got curious… what else can be said?
>But each session did end with you getting another 100, despite some of them being longer.
>She didn’t go into the territory where you wouldn’t be fully clothed anymore, but often camped out right at the border of it.
>You never figured out what it was she saw in you. Never cared enough to question this beautiful thing.
>…
>In comes the very beginning of Summer. Last couple of weeks of the school year.
~
>”Well… I dunno where we’re gonna be going.” Flash leans against a locker in front of his friends.
>Your heart sinks a little bit, but not enough to make you give your hopes up.
“But you can let me know where you guys are going once you find out, right?”
>Norman gives Flash that look that says it all; they’re getting tired of talking to you AND there is something they are keeping secret from you.
>Flash half winces back at him before turning back to you. “Well, senior week takes a lot of planning. Everyone’s going to one place, and it’s still pretty early.”
“Is it because you think I’m not 18 yet?” You deflect. “Because I turned 18 in like January.”
>”Listen, dude. You’re a cool guy and all, but the thing is that we just don’t have a set place to go yet.” His tone imitates that of a parent telling a four-year-old he can’t have ice cream.
>>
>>29269381
>You reluctantly frown.
>He just stands there and nods his head. As though that’s supposed to make you turn around and walk away.
“But I heard you guys say you were going to go to the beach.”
>”But we don’t know WHICH beach.” Flash ‘corrects’ you.
>Nolan’s face itself tells you that he knows Flash is making this up. They all know exactly WHICH beach and they’re not telling you.
>They don’t want to invite you to come with them for senior week, just like all of the other kids who aren’t in their special circle of popular people.
>It feels like an insult that you’re being lumped together with the cringy kids with their fingers publicly up their noses half the time. At least in this situation.
>You deserve more of a chance than them at least. You don’t think you’re very self-entitled to think that way. You’re not even half as bad as the kids you’re being grouped with by the cool kids.
“Well, then can you at least text me when you guys figure it out?”
>”Yea.” Norman steps in. “We’ll let you know, dude.” His very promise sounds like a dirty one that’s bound to be broken.
>There’s almost a grin on his face.
“O… kay…” You reach into your pocket to grab your phone.
>”Oh, uh, it’s cool. We’ll find your number in the directory.” Flash assures you. “I gotta go.”
>Everyone follows him as he turns around and walks away… including you.
>You’re starting to feel silly at this point, but you’re too angry and determined to care.
>Following them doesn’t last long after a few questioning glares slow your pace to a stop.
>You’re left behind.
>…
>”So they don’t want you to join them for Senior Week, huh?” Luna asks you as you finish up the last of your math problems for the school year.
“I’m not cool enough.” You mockingly explain with your fingers wiggling around in mid air. “They only like people from the football team and stuff.”
>>
File: Lewdna.png (183KB, 691x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Lewdna.png
183KB, 691x1155px
>>29269388
>Luna frowns. “Well, I can’t force them to let you go along. It’s outside of my jurisdiction.” She places a hand on your shoulder. “But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a fun weekend.”
>You feel a shock overcome you.
>Could this be it?
>You’d have to go to wherever she lives in order for this to happen, you imagine.
“Oh?” You’re visibly shaking.
>”You see, I am the one who hosts after school detention. So if you were to stay after school and miss the bus or something, perhaps I could give you a ride.”
“A ride home?”
>She grins with that sultry expression again. “Well, a ride home the next morning.”
>You feel your mouth curl into a deep smile.
>”So you can then go to bed and get some sleep.”
>You feel your mouth curl into a deeper smile.

There's more to this that I have typed, and even more that I haven't typed. I'll post more here tomorrow and the rest once I finish the story itself.
If you want an idea of how this thing will go, the main character is a bratty schoolboy who got snubbed by the cooler kids during senior week, and now The Vice Principal invites him over to her house to have a fun senior week there instead. She and Celestia will discipline him in multiple definitions.
>>
>>29269411
Oh yes, I like where this is going.
>>
>>29269303
That's a nice pic. Is there a part 2 to it, catch my drift?
>>
>>29269530
not yet
>>
>>29269530
There doesn't seem to be. But here's the artist who drew it. https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-shaxbert
>>
>>29269565
>>29269569
Ah, thanks anyway.
>>
>>29266106
>You saved the paper
>Stuffed in into a drawer in your dorm
>Think about her all night
>Literally fap to the picture of her printed write panties
>It's just been so long
>You even go around the college looking for Sugarcoat
>She's nowhere
>Fuck
>Give up eventually and focus on school
>
>Friday
>Week 1 is finally over
>Damn that was a long week of classes
>You get in bed
>All of your roommates out partying
>You're just too exhausted
>Can't do any fun shit
>Almost sleep
>But there's a knock on your dorm door
>Get up and answer door
>"Hey, nerd"
>It's motherfucking Sugarcoat
>Wearing a tight red dress
>Red lipstick
>Looks like she ought to be clubbing
>This is the first time you've seen her in-
"Holy shit!" You gasp, to yourself
>Sugarcoat flashes the same panties from the printing ones
>Lifts her dress up to show you
>Only for like a second
>"Only because you probably missed me so much"
"Where have you been?"
>"Don't worry about it."
>She leaves
>You're too tired to follow
>But she knows how to get to here
>That's satisfying for now, actually
>Cause it's not like she won't come back
>>
File: 1456952565115.png (53KB, 183x261px) Image search: [Google]
1456952565115.png
53KB, 183x261px
>>29269789
It's only a matter of time before the fuck
>>
File: Rarara.png (416KB, 860x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Rarara.png
416KB, 860x1019px
>>
>>29269411
Nice
>>
>>29269712
CadenceXLuna fic when?
>>
File: Wrath.png (1MB, 1516x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Wrath.png
1MB, 1516x1072px
How long... has it been, since you betrayed me.

I heard your hate, from beyond the grave, still burning, still so full of spite for a corpse.

What has your hate done? What have you accomplished on the shoulders of felled giants?

I am Oddymandias, Writefag of Writefags.
See my posts, ye normies, and cringe.
>>
>>29269789
Tsundere Sugarcoat is best Sugarcoat
>>
>>29271478
yandere sugarcoat is the best yandere.
>>
>>29269411
I still don't know what you meant by only sleeping in your dreams.
>>
File: large-3.jpg (59KB, 655x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large-3.jpg
59KB, 655x1000px
>>
>>29269789
>In the computer lab every day now
>Don't want to miss any of this
>You get lots of work don't this way anyway
>Win win
>Sugar somehow knows when you're in the lab
>Kinda creepy
>But at least she still likes you
>Check the printer every five minutes
>She'd want you to act desperate anyway
>Finally after like another week, another one
>A message came with it
>"Good thing you're there a lot huh, nerd?"
>No way to reply
>This sort if thing continues
>Sugar teasing you through printers
>Literally how the fuck is she doing this?
>Starting to keep you up at night
>But she ain't stopping
>You're her creepy little nerd
>Hanging out at the printers waiting for her to send you lewds
>...somehow
>Saturday night is coming up
>>
File: 1463879478107.jpg (39KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463879478107.jpg
39KB, 457x480px
>>29273306
>tsundere stalker
>>
>>29273449
>Yandere hacker
>>
>>29273556
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
>>
File: sc.jpg (237KB, 712x982px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
237KB, 712x982px
>>
File: large-1.jpg (246KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
large-1.jpg
246KB, 1280x930px
>>
>>29274343
My question is what is that thing on sunny's arm?
>>
>>29273306
>Alone on Saturday night
>In computer lab for the sole purpose of printer and fax machine fun
>You wait
>No one else around
>Doing lab report
>The printer starts whirring
>Wait for it
>It's just words this time
>"Hey nerd. Couldn't help but notice you're all boring and alone tonight. I feel sorry for you, so come to the library. Yes this is a scavenger hunt."
>You pray for this to end in sex
>>
>>29274830
>You pray for this to end in sex
As do we all.
>>
Sunset is my wife
>>
File: Sunset's cum face.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset's cum face.png
163KB, 500x500px
>>29274839
She's my bicycle. Because I ride her every day.
>>
File: [imminent snuggling].png (219KB, 420x520px) Image search: [Google]
[imminent snuggling].png
219KB, 420x520px
>>29274874
Why would you just go and lie like that?
I married her years ago and she would only do something like that with me.
>>
File: 1461855548385.jpg (40KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1461855548385.jpg
40KB, 298x292px
>>29274896
>brings photographic evidence of your wife's infidelity
>still remains oblivious of said infidelity
I have some bad news for you buddy.
>>
>>29274996
>fanart
>>
>>29275004
>Cuck
>>
>>29274896
Lawyer up man.
>>
>>29274830
>inb4 she leaves a trail of panties
>>
File: Bedroom Eyes.png (582KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bedroom Eyes.png
582KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>29275187
>That one time Anon wore tight pants.
>>
>>29269303
Is that Dean green going to continue?
>>
>>29275545
Yes, a big yes. I love writing it. Just started more of it. Thank you all for the feedback. I will post more soon.
>>
>>29275187
>>29275215
l-lewd. Green when?
>>
>>29275604
Awesome keep up the work. I dunno why but women that have power are hot as hell.
>>
>>29269303
Bump
>>
>>29275642
I wrote a really quick satire thing.
>>29275187
>>29275215
Title: A Hot Meal.

>BE ANONYMOUS THE ANON (but don't drop this just yet)
>Average looking guy in school, kind of an outsider, you know, the cliché kind.
>Quiet guy, thoughtful and has opinions different than most people. Probably relatable, idk, just picture a generic protag or something. But with muscles because that'll be part of the plot later.
>The hot girls at school never seemed to care about you, they just sort of talk to you when it's necessary and that's about it.
>It's hard trying to get them to really like you. They all like Flash or something instead. Like in the movies or whatever.
>But that all changes after something happens. (omg!)
>All of your other clothes are being washed.
>Nothing to wear but whatever is in the deepest corners of your closet. Filled with nothing but clothes you haven't worn in years.
>Gotta catch that damn bus. No time to wait for shit to dry. You slap on the first shirt and pair of pants you can get your hands on.
>Rush out, catch the bus.
>You look down after noticing something different.
>Everything's so tight, and you only just now put it together in your head that clothes from a long time ago are too small to fit you properly.
>There's no turning back now, and you silently sit still in the bus seat all the way to school and hesitantly step off.
>As soon as you walk in the main doors, all eyes are on you. Well, mostly the eyes of the girls.
>Just scurry through the hallway and get into your homeroom class and then analyze the situation. What you find is something that makes you feel conflicted about the current circumstances.
>Your shredded body struggles to break through from underneath the tiny t-shirt you have on, but you notice something that would probably get the girls' eyes on you a little more.
>Your lap bears the most prominent looking bulge you've ever seen on yourself.
>>
>>29276499
>It's so tight that you can even see the crease separating the head of your dick from the shaft.
>It doesn't help that you're a rather large-sized man. (gee, what were the odds?)
>You just have to deal with this until one of the teachers calls you out for violating the school dress code with your massive schlong.
>It's surprising how none of them say a word the entire day. You're basically a walking porn flick right now.
>These clothes might as well be a coat of paint.
>You can hardly move around; hardly escape everyone's line of sight when they start to stare.
>...
>After school.
>You missed the bus home because of course you did.
>Text a buddy of yours to come pick you up since you don't have your car with you.
>He's busy with stuff and can't come by for another hour, but you'll take it.
>Walk around with a weird feeling that there are people waiting for you. Out to get you somehow.
>As thought you're being stalked by a predator.
>Go around a corner.
>"Hey, Anon~" Pinkie Pie's voice catches you by surprise.
"Oh, uh, hi?"
>You cross your arms in front of you, but you know it's no use.
>Your arms are thick, but not thick enough to cover all of those bulging muscles under your clothes.
>Pinkie Pie sits on some nearby bleachers with a couple of her friends; Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy.
>Spike isn't there because NOPE.
>"Wat'cha doin'?" Applejack smiles at you.
>You instantly pick up on the collective bedroom eyes they're giving you.
>Staring at you know exactly where.
>They look so... thirsty. No, hungry.
"I was just passing by."
>"Really, now..." Rarity was closest to you, and starts to walk towards you as though you're pulling her in with a gravitational pull.
>Her friends follow.
"Hey, now. I don't want any trouble." You start to shake in your boots as they move faster than your speed and slowly surround you.
>With those same glazed gazes locked onto your body. You're being thoroughly ogled right now.
>>
>>29276513
>They know what they want.
>You know what they want.
"I just wanted to..."
>"That's a nice outfit you've go there." Fluttershy steps in front of you.
>"Why don'cha come sit with us?" Applejack puts her hands on your shoulders.
"Um, well... my buddy is going to pick me up in a little bit."
>"Oh? How long, darling?" Rarity almost whispers into your ear.
"In an... hour." You tell her the truth because of course you do.
>You actually did all of this stuff today on purpose because you secretly wanted this to happen.
>They think you're so scared right now.
>"Well we can hang out until then." Pinkie tells you.
>"I've missed you a lot since last week." Fluttershy sighs, before gently pulling you in for a hug.
>It's a cushioned hug; this girl's got some knockers on her.
"Oh, heh."
>Your heart rate speeds up, and you feel Pinkie Pie hug you from behind.
>"I missed you too, Nonny."
>From where Rarity and Applejack's eyes go, you know exactly what they're trying to do.
>The other two girls' eyes go right to your crotch, which is starting to become an even tighter space right now.
>It's clear they can see your bulge growing. Enchanting them and making them hopelessly moist.
>They herd you over to the bleachers and sit you down.
>Pretend to try and stand back up, but they push you back onto your ass.
>Rarity bites her lip as she looks behind you and watches your lower back slide out from underneath.
>They're soon starting to have you lean back.
>"No need to go anywhere else, Anon." Applejack tells you. "Just stay riiiight here with us."
>Can't stand up again; you're held back down upon attempting to do so.
>"Riiiight here." Applejack repeats, quieter and more breathy this time.
>Fluttershy positions your arm around her and hugs you from the side, feeling up your toned torso.
>"So how are you feeling, darling?" Rarity sits herself onto your knees.
"I dunno."
>>
>>29276523
>Pinkie Pie slides onto the other side of you while Applejack massages your shoulders from behind.
>It's not long before they start tugging at the waistline of your pants.
>It's too tight for just one of them to get the pants to go anywhere.
>But they work together and manage, not even bothering to undo the button or unzip your fly.
>You're easily at full mast now, and it's very apparent to them. That member is dying to come out.
>And these friendly girls here want to help you out.
>Their breathing against your neck quickens as they get the pants halfway down your hips.
>The very sight of it is forcing Pinkie Pie's face to turn bright red; and the others aren't blushing any less.
>You can literally hear them breathing as they tug harder, getting almost desperate for to meat that's underneath.
>All four of them crowd around you and hold you down. Working your tight pants off.
>Not allowing you to leave until they get what they want so badly from you.
>The pants are finally pulled far down enough for your ass to be completely out.
>Applejack wedges herself under you and starts to feel around your glutes. Breathing down your neck with a few quiet sighs.
>All four of the girls start to gasp lewdly as they watch the base of your cock appear, and slowly get unveiled as they all pull your pants down your meaty thighs.
>You can swear that they're starting to drool as they completely free the erect member and fling it to bounce off of your stomach.
>Pinkie hungrily grabs your shaft and begins stroking. Fluttershy reaches in and sneaks her fingers to your balls.
>Applejack keeps pulling your pants down with your ass in her lap.
>Rarity leans in and plays with your head with the tip of her tongue.
>All of which makes you heat up like CHS is located near the fucking equator or something.
>Your junk is lovingly assaulted and fondled by these young ladies.
>It's not clear whether or not they've had practice before, you know know they're definitely into it now.
>>
File: F O R _ S U R E.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
F O R _ S U R E.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>29276533
>Prompting you to cum.
>Rarity catches the pre-cum with her tongue, and as soon as she tastes enough of it in her mouth, she starts to share it with Applejack over your shoulder.
>Soon offering some to Pinkie and Fluttershy as well.
>They stimulate you more and more until you can no longer hold back.
>You feel yourself climax with the force of 1,001.5 suns.
>Here comes the load; Rarity and Fluttershy eagerly lean their faces in with their mouths open.
>Not sure if they're more hungry or thirsty.
>Your load shoots out; spaghetti and meatballs. (because I need to make something different happen)
>Rarity and Fluttersy's faces are coated in noodles and tomato sauce, all warmed up from your body heat.
>The meatballs start hitting them in the face, but they catch as many as they can and PASSIONATELY chew them.
>"Mmmmmmmmmm~"
>They share it with Pinkie Pie and Applejack, getting saucy stains everywhere with the exquisite cuisine.
>They got a hot meal now. No need to eat dinner later; they will be full for a while.
>...
>You finish cumming, and the girls wash everything down with their breast milk.
>Finally get picked up by your buddy, Norman the normal person.
>"Duuude, why are you covered in Ragu Sauce?"
"Just drive, man."
The End.
I just had to get something out before midnight.
>>29272032
Not even I know what it means.
>>29270161
>>29269461
I'll post more of it tomorrow for sure this time. Pic related.
>>
>>29276557
I liked this, but could you make a version where it's just normal porn and he cums in their faces?
>>
>>29276637
>he doesn't cum spaghetti and meatballs
What are you, fucking faggot?
>>
File: large-8.png (309KB, 1039x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large-8.png
309KB, 1039x1024px
>>
>>29276557
Ten out of ten
>>
>>29276637
This is normal porn. Normal porn for normal people.
>>
>>29276557
Thanks for the satire handsome. I liked it.

>>29276637
>He doesn't want to cum spaghetti
Pleb.
>>
>>29269712
Upper Crust looks suicidal af
>>
File: 1422595901816.jpg (549KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1422595901816.jpg
549KB, 1366x768px
>>29275187
>>
>>29275604
>Yes, a big yes.
Nice. Can't wait.
>>
>>29277282
Unf
>>
>>29276793
Sugar a cute
>>
>>29274830
Go on
>>
>>29269303
That groping on Glim Glam in that pic is just the best.
>>
File: dat bodylanguage.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dat bodylanguage.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Holy fuck, Rarity, what the hell?
>>
File: 1480223094797.jpg (21KB, 274x217px) Image search: [Google]
1480223094797.jpg
21KB, 274x217px
>>29278688
Holy fuck watch Applejack's eyes
>>
>>29278711
>>29278688
It's canon
>>
nice to see that these threads are slow as fuck since you fucking changed the name
why did you do that?
the thread was never consulted about this
why are you letting two faggots who jerk each other off on discord ruin these threads?!
BRING BACK FINGERBANG!
>>
File: 1483157840567.png (827KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483157840567.png
827KB, 1280x720px
>>29279134
Look at Sunset's eyes.
>>
>>29269303
>decided to merge
I call fucking bullshit you cocksucking pieces of shit
bring back fingerbang!
>>
File: 7.png (176KB, 527x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
176KB, 527x1024px
>>
change it back!
>>
File: 1484580490864.jpg (401KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484580490864.jpg
401KB, 770x1024px
>>29269303
>>
File: 1484581392531.jpg (600KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484581392531.jpg
600KB, 770x1024px
>>29279683
>>
>29279681
I'm not addressing you after this, but reminder that these posts exist
>>29253231
>>29269259
He's starting to want the same thing you want, so maybe you should stop sperging out. That's my advice, take it or leave it.
>>
>>29279683
>>29279687
Cute.
>>
>>29279741
delete this thread and start anew!
>>
>>29279555
The shipping is real
>>
>>29274830
>Run to the library
>Instinctively go to the printers
>A fucking paper is coming out right as you walk up
>First clue
>"Wow you actually came over here, nerd. Well this isn't a scavenger hunt, I'm just messing with you because you deserve it"
>You scratch your head
>Another paper printing
>Read it
>"Just go back to your dorm and give up. I can't believe you're this desperate after not seeing me for months."
>She's planning something
>You go back to your room
>Walking down the hall almost to your door
>You can fucking see Sugarcoat
>She stands outside another dorm
>Waiting for you to come by then goes in
>Totally not done on purpose
>But fuck it you're horny
>Knock on her door
>"You weren't supposed to find out I live here nerd"
>She's right on the other side
>Figures
>"Get lost, go back to the computer lab"
"But I wanna hang out again"
>She's silent
"I want to... Hang Out."
>She mumbles to herself
>Opens the door
>"You're lucky I'm nice tonight. Just get in here before someone sees."
>You're already erect
>>
File: 1466299827894.jpg (49KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466299827894.jpg
49KB, 500x750px
>>29280396
>Entering her room
>Already erect
>>
>>29280396
Do we get to hotdog the sugar ass?
>>
>>29280520
Oh yes, yes we will
>>
>>29280520
That might be an understatement, knowing how tsundere/yandere girls get when they really want it.
>>
File: sug.png (492KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sug.png
492KB, 724x1024px
>>
File: 1484291438703.png (218KB, 1024x930px) Image search: [Google]
1484291438703.png
218KB, 1024x930px
>>29280807
>that book
NO
>>
>>29280819
Don't worry, she's bi. Still likes dick just as much.
>>
File: 1484603850845.png (233KB, 1024x930px) Image search: [Google]
1484603850845.png
233KB, 1024x930px
>>29280819
More tsundere version.
>>
>>29280843
>Don't worry, she's bi. Still likes dick just as much.
Slightly reassuring

>>29281052
Thanks
>>
File: 5.png (265KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
265KB, 1024x1024px
I'd like Sugarcoat to make Anon muffins or something after they have awkward sex.
>>
>>29281605
>I'm only giving you these because I spat in them.
>BAKA!
>>
>>29280843
>You will never fuck Sugarcoat while she eats out one of her friends.
>>
(I'm already out of Celestia/Luna pictures to use, so this one is going without images.)
>>29269411
Anyway, here’s more of the short thingy I’m writing for here. Get ready for even more porn logic.
~
>Sometime around 12 noon.
>You enter the cafeteria with your plate of food.
>Flash and his buddies are already seated, whispering to one another as you approach.
“So which beach you guys going to?”
>It’s too loud in the cafeteria to hear their annoyed sighs.
>”I told you, dude. We didn’t figure it out yet.” Flash reminds you with a swimsuit model magazine in front of him.
“Yeah, you don’t know where you’re going literally tomorrow. Okay. Okay, fine. I guess that makes perfect sense.” You find their senior week trip expendable on the grounds of better things to happen this weekend.
>Flash raises his hands. “Chill, man. It’s just a really weird decision.” He turns to Nolan. “I mean, you said you wanted to go to the one south of the one I wanted, right?”
>Nolan instantly agrees with him, nodding sharply.
>No time for this.
“If you’re going to exclude me from your trip, at least be honest about it.”
>”Why you gotta be hostile, man?”
“Don’t beat around the bush. I know you already chose the beach you wanted to go to like a week ago. And if you’re not going to let me come with you because I’m not cool enough, then you can fuck yourselves. All of you.”
>They all start to look insulted, but they know the jig is up.
>”We just trying to be nice about it, man.” Norman finally concedes. “Stop being so salty.”
>Reach in front of him and tip his lemonade over. It spills all over the table, even staining the magazine Flash had out in front of him.
>Walk away with your middle finger in the air facing them.
~
>3:00 PM.
>”Not many students get a detention right before the last week of school.” Luna tells you as she leans on the desk in the empty science classroom you’re sitting at.
>>
>>29282185
>She had already known you were coming here.
“I still think they had it coming.”
>”I agree with you.” Luna starts to smile, now bent towards you on the desk you’re sitting in. “But your impulsive behavior has… consequences.”
>Her bulging chest is right next to your head.
>”If you act out again, I’m going to have to extend your punishment.” The hint she drops is all you need.
>Cop a feel of her chest through her top; she waits for a few seconds before straightening up and holding back a smile.
>”That’s it. You want to act this way around me after all I’ve done for you? You’re getting a bigger punishment.”
>The next thing you know, you’re being escorted out of the school.
>Told to wait by the bleachers in the soccer field as Luna goes to her car. She circles around the school and picks you up where there aren’t any cameras to see you entering her car.
>A text to your lazy dad was all that was needed to give the impression that you’re going with Flash and his friends for senior week.
~
>4:00 PM, probably.
>The car pulls up in the driveway. The house is a decent-sized one story home from what you can tell.
>”I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but you brought this upon yourself.” Luna softly scolds you as she turns the car off.
>You just sit there and keep staring at her chest, waiting for her to address you doing so. Only look up to her face when she crosses her arms and gives you a spurious looking pout.
>”So that’s it, huh? Staring at me like that is very rude, you know.”
“Can’t help it.”
>>
>>29282196
>A smile sneaks its way to her face as she watches you shrug. It’s immediately repressed by a straight face.
>”Well hopefully, my sister and I can discipline you tonight. Because it’s obvious how badly you need this.”
>She steps out on the driver’s side, walking around to the passenger’s side and yanking you out by the arm the very second she opens the door. Her hold on you is too stern to break away from.
>”Inside, now.” She orders, to which you very willingly obey.
>You’re escorted through the front door, hearing some noises from inside the house. Luna pulls you closer to her.
>”Oh hello.” Principal Celestia emerges from around a corner, waving to the two of you. “Sister… what is he doing here?”
>Luna steps forward with you after locking the door. “Remember the student I’ve been helping get his grades back up?”
>”Mhm.”
>”This is him. And he’s been behaving pretty erratically at the school.”
>Celestia raises her eyebrows in what looks more like delight rather than surprise. “What? Him?”
>”He even grabbed me in an inappropriate way just a while ago.” Luna glares at you. “So this student is going to stay overnight today and tomorrow here with us for his punishment. He’s not allowed to leave until Monday morning.”
>It’s Friday.
“What? I thought it was only for one night.” You pretend to be against this.
>”That changed when you kept eyeballing me in the car.” Luna tells you. “So now, instead of hanging out with those losers on the beach, you’re stuck with us for the whole weekend. And you have to do everything we say.”
>Celestia steps up to you. “Luna told me about when she helped you reverse the bad grades you’ve gotten on your homework.” She leans over to your eye level. “I helped her keep this a secret from the school board. Looked the other way when I saw the numbers change. I don’t understand how you could… are… are you staring at my chest?”
>>
>>29282205
>You had hardly processed anything she said to you after your eyes were drawn to that cleavage peeking out from under her jacket and striped shirt.
>The principal takes her finger and pushes your chin up. “You’re a lot sleazier than I thought. It’s a good thing you’re cute up close.”
>”I should have warned you.” Luna adds. “Better watch out before he gropes you too.”
>”It’s not a problem. Doesn’t matter how much his eyes, or hands keep wandering down there. We have all weekend with him.”
>Celestia lets out a short gasp as your hand lightly squeezes one of her boobs. You’re starting to get impatient… in a strangely good way.
>”Well, I never!” Celestia doesn’t really bother to jolt back.
>You can tell that they’re just about as excited as you are, not really all that surprised that Celestia had known about Luna helping you.
>The door can be heard clicking after Luna fastens an extra lock.
>”It’s very impolite to be impulsive the way you are.” Celestia tells you as Luna creeps up behind you with a sinister grin.
>They could not have possibly approached you soon enough. Those keys used to lock the doors are tossed to the other side of the room and land in a cushioned chair.
>”My sister and I think you need to learn to have a little bit of empathy for others around you.” Celestia continues as she starts to push you back into her sister.
>A pair of arms clamp onto yours from behind and restrain you.
>With a predatory glare, Celestia lunges her hands at your torso and begins to eagerly feel. You’re forcefully directed over to a nearby corner in the room.
>Luna holds you by the arms from behind, too tightly for you to be able to break free. “Not very talkative now, are you?”
>Celestia’s hands snake under your shirt and begin to grab everywhere on your torso. She begins to heighten her breathing. “How would you like it if someone touched you like that?”
>>
>>29282215
>She invades the front of your pants with a swift hand and undoes the front, reaching into the open fly and grabbing the bulge her fingers find.
>It sends a brief jolt through you, almost forcing an excited giggle out of your mouth.
>Your waist is pushed forward by Luna’s knee, and Celestia reaches under your boxers to begin fondling your manhood with her fingers as your arms are held back.
>”Can’t do anything about it, huh?” Celestia lewdly massages the meat groped between her fingers. “You’re pretty big, I gotta hand it to you.” She bites her lip and starts to properly wrap her grip around your shaft as it starts to harden.
>Luna reaches into your open pants as well. Their hands are piling onto your crotch like a pack of wolves onto their fallen prey. Softly pushing your balls around while stroking your shaft into full mast.
>Their eyes light up as the feel you become more erect. They lick their lips and start pulling your pants and boxers down to discover the goods they’ve taken.
>You’ve already lost your balance, and the force of their legs perching you into place holds you still. Luna grunts quietly as she keeps her grip on your arms as her hands somehow find a way to fish deeper into you pants and play with you.
>Celestia’s sighs become slightly more high pitched after your erect member stands in the open before her. She strokes you from base to tip now.
>”How are you feeling now?” Luna teases into your ear. “C’mon. I wanna hear what you have to say.”
>All four of their hands continue to stimulate you, making your head wet itself with pre-cum as they tease your solid shaft over the next several seconds.
>You soon find yourself sinking down into a sitting position, with Celestia and Luna pushing you to the floor by your shoulders.
>>
>>29282222
>”I’ve waited a while for this.” Luna yanks your pants down to your knees and climbs over you from behind.
>Celestia backs you up against the wall as Luna works her way towards your front.
>”Let’s see how long you last, Mr. touchy feely.” Luna licks the small pool of pre-cum off of your tip and closes her eyes in bliss as she tastes you.
>Pretend to try squirming away when Celestia lifts your shirt up to your face. Luna’s hands join hers as they starts feeling up your bare body; your dick pushed towards your direction for the moment Luna leans in close to you.
>Your shirt blocks your vision, and you can’t tell what’s going on until you feel the Vice Principal sneak a kiss onto your lips.
>”Looks like we love to get hands-on too.” Celestia starts to pant from growing excitement.
>After a little bit more of you being so delightfully sandwiched between the two sisters, they momentarily slip you out of the rest of your clothes.
>Luna begins to bear hug you closer to herself. “You won’t be needing any clothes tonight.” She yanks your shirt all the way off from your raised arms and returns her hands to your dick.
>After Luna finishes smooching your face for a little bit more, she moves her face to where her hands are as Celestia clamps her arms onto your body from behind.
>Your body jolts for a split second; she gives your shaft a quick little peck before helping Celestia stand you up on your feet.
>Your pants are kicked off.
>”There. Now that you’ve made yourself… comfortable, let us show you where your room will be for the weekend.” Celestia pulls you by the wrist and herds you up the stairs to the second floor. “I have a feeling you’re going to like the bed.”
>Luna responds with a giggle, and pulls you by the other arm over to an open door at the end of the hall.
>You didn’t expect these two to start things up so early. It only makes you wonder what things they are planning to do to you later on that is making them so impatient.
>>
File: Bicycle Wheels.gif (972KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bicycle Wheels.gif
972KB, 500x500px
>>29282252
>The two force you through the doorway and sit you down on the bed. Holding you still in order to deliver your “punishment”.

Darn character limits. Anyway, that's how far I've gotten with that so far. Can't wait for more of the Dean Cadence story to come up. Was pretty creative.
>>
>>29282269
This is fucking great. I really wish I was that Anon right now.
>>
>>29282269
Who is he going to fuck first?
>>
File: 1478297987685.jpg (941KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478297987685.jpg
941KB, 1500x1080px
>>29282496
Both.
>>
>>29282536
I want to be on that bed so badly
>>
>>29283053
Seeing Rarity's shoulders kind of makes me hard.
>>
>>29283153
Rarity has lewd shoulders.
>>
>>29282716
>>29282536
I want to wrestle with them and lose.
>>
>>29283304
>I want to wrestle with them and lose.
fucking wimp lmao
>>
>>29283446
>Not wanting to lose to them on purpose so they are the ones on top taking turns cowgirl style
The other way is fine too but this is pretty hot
>>
>>29283503
>Not wanting to lose to them on purpose
was just a joke senpai
>>
>>29283601
You got me, anon
>>
>>29280396
>Sit on Sugarcoat's bed
>Small room
>But you can see that Sugarcoat's roommate isn't here
>"So it looks like you lucked out, nerd."
"I guess"
>Sugarcoat sighs
>She seems tired
>"I don't know what to say anymore. It's like fate or wants you to be here."
"Guess so."
>She knows you don't believe her
>Just play this out
>"How the hell do you keep finding me? Are you that desperate?"
"Well I really like you. And we did... do things before"
>"Don't remind me"
>She blushes like before
>Small talk starts to happen
>She slides closer to you
>You slide closer to her
>"I see you're happy to see me"
>Sugarcoat unfs internally at your boner
"Sorry I can't hide it."
>"Pfft! Don't flatter yourself, nerd!"
>She looks away to hide her blushing
>But you know she's not as cold as she wants you to think
"You know, I don't have anything else to do tonight"
>"Don't say it"
"Was wondering if I could"
>Sugar cutely glares at you
"Stay over?"
>She pauses for a solid ten seconds
>But as soon as you want to say something else, she kisses you
>Grabs your junk and moans
"Uh..."
>"You know the drill, don't tell anyone!"
"Okay"
>"Shh!"
>She silences you again.
>Fall onto the bed with her
>Pull your pants down, then your undies
>Sugar grabs your cock
>She's fucking pleased with it
>Goes down faster than a rock in a puddle
>Kisses your wildly
>Feel her soft lips mash against your rock hard shaft
>You can tell how long she wanted this
>You breathe faster, pulling down Sugarcoat's skirt to expose her panties
>Grab her ass through the white panties
>Let out a loooong sigh as Sugar's lips slip around your shaft and you go in
>Your cock twitches in Sugar's mouth
>She loves it, moaning and sighing as she sucks on it
>Work those panties off her ass
>That ass you know so well now
>>
File: 1472562446028.jpg (19KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1472562446028.jpg
19KB, 350x262px
>>29283902
>>
>>29283902
Inb4 her roommate Sunny Flare comes and joins the fun.
>>
File: when i lose, i win.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
when i lose, i win.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>29283446
>>
>>29284389
>Celestia and Luna will never scissor each other with your face in between after beating you in a wrestling match.
>>
File: 9.png (677KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
677KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>29283902
>Sugar's bare ass glows in the dim light
>Give it a couple of spanks
>Watch it jiggle
>Sugar deepthroats your cock letting you fondle her ass
>Her eyes closed and mouth full
>You can't hold back, and you cum
>Slip out of her mouth and skeet her glasses the fuck up again
>But Sugar catches all she can this time
>She surrenders to her temptation
>her act didn't last
>You cum more to her moaning
>She sounds so happy to have your load coating her sweet face
>You know how long she waited for this
>"Anon"
"Yeah?"
>"I want anal"
>She looks up at you with cum dripping down her cheeks
>Bridging over her mouth
>"I need anal"
>You nod and reach for her face
>"NO! Don't wipe it off, nerd!"
>She turns around, bends over
>You get ready to plow that sweet ass
>A knock on the door
>Shit, it's her roommate
>>
>>29284910
Who's the roommate?
>>
>>29283205
Rarity has lewd everything
>>
>>29284910
Oh shit!
>>
>>29284026
As am I.
>>
File: dress.png (2MB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dress.png
2MB, 576x1024px
>>
>>29284389
The guy knew what he was doing. He let it happen.
>>
>>29284910
>Look down
>Sugarcoat's bent over in front of you
>Face full of cum
>Blushing hard
>"Hello?"
>It's another girl
"Well say something!" You whisper
>Sugarcoat shushes you and waits
>Her roommate knocks again
>You're sweating now
>Look out the window
>2 story drop
>Not worth it
>"Sugarcoat are you there? I forgot my keys and chapstick"
>Wait a minute
>You recognize her voice
>It's Sunny Flare
>She knocks louder
>"I know I heard your voice in there! Why aren't you answering?"
>You're about to answer for Sugarcoat before she speaks up
>"Sunny, you're going to have to come back. I'm having sex with a guy right now and it would be awkward for you to see me with my face full of cum right now. I will let you in later, promise."
>You freeze, and there is a comically long pause
>"Uhh..." Sunny Flare finally says "a little too much info, there."
>"Just leave and come back later, I'm trying to get plowed!"
>Soon hear footsteps walking away
>Sugarcoat turns her head
>Looks at you
>"As far as she's concerned, I'm in here with a football player. Got it?"
>>
>>29277107
Would you jump off a bridge with her?
>>
File: asdf.gif (816KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.gif
816KB, 400x398px
>>29286446
>She tells it like it is down to the very detail of the cum on her face
Should have expected this.
>>
Tunnelvision Anon where are you?
>>
>>29286539
See >>29275604
>>
>>29286506
Well it IS Sugarcoat. I think she'd be perfect for a scene like this.
Imagine if they were doing kinky bondage shit.
>"I physically can't open the door right now because my legs are bound in different directions and there's a man on squirting cool whip into my pussy. You should consider coming back later."
>>
>>29286880
>>29286446
It would be pretty based if the writefag did this.
>>
File: Rarity.png (210KB, 799x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
210KB, 799x1024px
>>29285284
>>
>>29286880
>"I physically can't open the door right now because my legs are bound in different directions and there's a man on squirting cool whip into my pussy while singing Yankee Doodle Dandy. You should consider coming back later."
FTFY
>>
>>29286959
Fucking unf
>>
>>29286961
Kek.
>>
File: 5.png (421KB, 860x1019px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
421KB, 860x1019px
>>29286959
>>29286997
>>
>>29286961
Even better.
>>
File: k.png (224KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
224KB, 1024x1004px
>>
>>29286446
"Got it"
>Spread her cheeks
>Penetrate her ass and she squeals in passion
>The bed's rocking as you rail Sugar
>Feel yourself enter and leave her tight little ass
>Rubbing against her ass cheeks with your hands
>Looking right at it
>Sugar pulls her skirt down more
>Keeping her ass out for you
>Panties aside and all
>"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
>Sugarcoat moans and thrusts back into your dick
>Buries her face into a pillow
>Bites it, but you already went in dry
>You gyrate your hips harder
>Sweating so hard now
>Ready to let loose
>The bed is creaking loudly
>You think it's going to break
>So does Sugar
>Grab her hips harder
>You start climaxing
>Everything feels so hot
>There's not enough room on this fucking bed
>Semen floods into Sugarcoat's ass
>Fall forward into her
>Your face hits her back
>Shit that hurt
>>
>>29287865
Nice
>>
File: 1458081844472.jpg (20KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1458081844472.jpg
20KB, 500x367px
>>29287865
Now that's what I call a sweet ass
>>
File: 1466368416118.png (91KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1466368416118.png
91KB, 247x248px
>>29287865
>>
>>29287932
Kek.
>>
>>29286472
Maybe, depends if we survive
>>
>>29287865
>Breathe on her back
>Kiss it a little
>You fall onto the bed and Sugarcoat gets next to you
>Finishing wiping the cum off with the pillow
>She's still blushing and breathing heavily
>But she gives you the angry look again
"What's wr-"
>"Listen up, nerd. I'm only going to say this once."
>Her hand covers your mouth
>She climbs on top of you
>Sort of grinding you as she talks
>Like you're her body pillow
>"You're going to hide under the bed until Sunny gets back. Don't make a sound while I tell her what happened."
>She sighs and hugs you some
>"Why do you have to be so cute?"
"Hmph."
>"You sure see a lot in me, don't you, nerd?"
"Mhm"
>"Awh, why the FUCK did you have to go and be so desperate! Now I have to lie to save my reputation."
>She looks away
>"I wish I never felt sorry for you..."
>After that she gets off
>"Under the bed. Do it."
>Roll down to the floor
>Now silent but playing along
>Can't wait to "accidentally" run into Sugarcoat again
>"Stay silent under there no matter what"
>Sugarcoat gets the door and calls to Sunny Flare down the hall.
>They come back and come inside
>The door locks with a click
>>
File: 1466732862509.jpg (157KB, 556x596px) Image search: [Google]
1466732862509.jpg
157KB, 556x596px
>>29288785
Now all we need is for Anon to get "caught" by Sunny Flare, and she won't tell any of Sugarcoat's friends if Sugarcoat lets her have a round with him
>>
>>29288867
This please
>>
File: 1484684673952.jpg (107KB, 850x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484684673952.jpg
107KB, 850x581px
>>29269303
>You will never go back in time to crush teenage Luna's puss.
>>
File: 1423278153603.png (408KB, 839x781px) Image search: [Google]
1423278153603.png
408KB, 839x781px
>>29285284
Doing the story where Rarity's clothes go missing during a shower now.

>There's no reason for the shower room to be so far out into the woods like this.
>It's such a long hike back to camp that Rarity questions whether or not taking a shower is even worth it; she imagines she'd get just muddy and sweaty on the way back anyway.
>But of course, she still needs to condition her hair, so into the room she goes.
>Closes the door, strips down and turns the water on.
>At least it's nice hearing the sounds of nature around oneself as they shower. Hauntingly tranquil.
>Rarity lathers herself up as she turns the water on full blast, completely unable to hear anything that's going on outside of the little single-shower room.
>And she really can't hear anything outside of the shower itself either, but happily hums a song to herself anyway.
>She eventually starts singing as her hands spread the body wash all over her slippery body.
>Takes advantage of the fact that there is tons of hot water to have coming from the nearby hot spring.
>Rarity takes fifteen minutes, then twenty more minutes, and then another twenty more minutes.
>The girl has a grand old time in the shower, standing under the hot water and relaxing.
>She plans to do this much more often as she turns the water off. It's a shame the walk back is going to undo most of what this shower did for Rarity.
>Whatever, it's just another excuse to take another one of these tomorrow.
>Rarity steps out of the shower, looks towards the floor and gasps is horror.
>Her clothes are gone. Completely gone.
>She checks every corner of the room after wrapping a small towel around herself.
>Nothing, they have completely disappeared into thin air.
>Rarity starts to shiver as the chill from the mountain wind licks her skin.
>>
File: 1432038807402.png (513KB, 761x920px) Image search: [Google]
1432038807402.png
513KB, 761x920px
>>29289657
>The last thing she wants to do is go out there when she's indecent, but she apparently has no other choice.
>There isn't any time to try and make sense of why her clothes are gone, but Rarity does find that she forgot to lock the door after closing it.
>The very feeling of someone running off with her clothes so she'd have nothing to wear makes Rarity feel a little sick in her stomach.
>But after a few minutes of trying to think of an alternative plan (and failing), Rarity opens the door with nothing but the towel around her.
>Might as well head on back to camp. If Rarity remembers correctly, it should be at most a mile away.
>At VERY most.
>But the distance Rarity remembers does not sit with with her. She knows it's going to take at least fifteen minutes to get back by walking on foot.
>But she gets going, crossing her arms over her busty chest and pulling the bottom of the towel down in case it starts to ride up her thighs.
>The wind slightly picks up, but Rarity's skin still being a little wet makes it feel colder and more intense than it actually is.
>She shudders from the cold; teeth chattering and legs trembling.
>A few paces later, she stops dead in her tracks.
>Rarity silently listens, swearing to herself that she heard the sound of something moving.
>Something the size of a small animal, which is more than a little probable under these circumstances.
>Nothing appears from behind the bushes, and Rarity is in too much of a rush to just stop now.
>She keeps on going, but hears the noise again.
>Rarity turns around more furiously, far from in the mood for this kind of crap.
>However, she notices something move this time around.
>Surprisingly enough, it doesn't stay in hiding.
>A squirrel comes scurrying out of the bushes, looking right up at Rarity.
>The girl backs away from it, wishing she knew how to do that thing Fluttershy does when she talks to animals.
>Basically tells it to shoo and go somewhere else.
>>
File: 1438051793064.png (208KB, 445x549px) Image search: [Google]
1438051793064.png
208KB, 445x549px
>>29289669
>But the squirrel doesn't listen, only creeps towards Rarity is the creepiest manner possible.
>Very slowly.
>Needless to say, Rarity is freaked out by this, and lets out a yelp before turning in the opposite direction to jog away as fast as she can.
>She holds the small towel in place, trying to prevent her tits from slipping out the top every time she takes a panicked step.
>She can hear the squirrel scurrying after her, which only prompts Rarity to pick up her pace.
>But luck isn't on Rarity's side today.
>Her bare foot trips over a twig and the girl falls to the ground.
>The towel comes loose and she has to re-wrap it around her body quickly.
>Rarity is getting dirt all over her arms and knees now.
>That shower was all for not at this point; and it literally costed the girl her clothes.
>Rarity rises tot her feet again, now only slowly backing away from the squirrel.
>Another similar noise sounds behind Rarity, and she turns around to find a second squirrel approaching her.
>They are both creeping towards her in a slow manner, and their eyes are locked onto her body.
>A third squirrel soon comes onto the scene.
>Rarity tries to spread the towel over herself more as the squirrels ogle her bare shoulders.
>Rarity has always been aware of the fact that everything about her is lewd.
>Her shoulders, her legs, her chest, ass, hips, everything.
>And she remembers this, soon becoming terrified of the fact that this towel doesn't cover enough of her.
>It's attracting the attention of these wild squirrels, and they see something they really want.
>She tries shooing them again, telling the to stay back.
>Rarity's is surrounded now as more and more squirrels can be heard scurrying around in the rustling leaves.
>There's no way for Rarity to hide her curves from the woodland critters. They know what they saw, what they're seeing.
>Welcome to the fucking jungle.
>The first squirrel finally gets close enough to leap up onto Rarity's hip.
>>
File: It was the wind.jpg (116KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
It was the wind.jpg
116KB, 900x1200px
>>29289676
>Rarity tries to swipe it off, but it climbs behind to her back so her hands follow.
>The towel unravels, and Rarity is forced to catch it.
>But it falls enough for her nipples to slip out, and this really gets the horny squirrels going.
>Rarity hears them making mating calls, and yanks the towel back over her chest without folding it to stay in place.
>The bottom is lifted too high and now Rarity's pussy is out in the open.
>The Squirrel on Rarity's back finds its way under the towel.
>Rarity's scream echoes through the woods as she bunches up the towel even more to her back to catch the little pest.
>Her entire abdomen and everything below is completely exposed, unwillingly flaunting its womanly curves that lure the squirrels in.
>Rarity's lewd properties wide open in the mountain air.
>They strike in the font now; one of them bulls-eyeing Rarity in the crotch and working its little paws in.
>Rarity's hands desperately try to cover herself up and knock the squirrels off at the same time, but they move too fast and there are only more and more of them that collectively swarm her.
>The girl is brought to her knees, to her side and to her back and the squirrels overtake her, half of them exploring under the rumpled towel that barely covers Rarity at this point anyway.
>Why wasn't she careful enough? Why didn't she remember that she has lewd everything?
>...
>Rarity returns to camp nude and covered in squirrel hair.
>"Rarity? What the hay happened?" Applejack asks.
>She squints at Applejack.
>"The wind. It was the wind, darling."
>"...What?" Applejack is beyond confused.
>Rarity grabs Applejack by the collar and repeats herself.
>"The wind..."
End.

>>29289505
I did not know this image existed.
>>
>>29286472
This >>29288504 and if I get to sex her afterwards.
>>
>>29289681
This is why you don't shower in the wild.
>>
>>29289681
it's new.
>>
>>29289681
Some kekworthy lewd
>>
>>29289681
>Fluttershy told the squirrels to rape Rarity because that's her fetish.
>>
>>29289903
Fluttershy tell her animal friends to rape her friends green when?
>>
Previously: >>29242041

>Valentine’s Day was tomorrow.
>The hours could not go by fast enough.
>Your heart was racing every time you thought about Dean Cadence.
>With butterflies in your stomach.
>You knew you were going to like this ever since she agreed to spend Valentine’s Day with you.
>Before you left her office, she told you not to bring anything to your last class.
>She was going to call you to her office again.
>Except you were going to stay there this time. Just for a little while.
>You spent the evening grooming yourself. Shaving and stuff.
>So much time spent making yourself look as good as you possibly could.
>It was early when you went to bed, so you could shower in the morning.
>And it’s a good thing you did that too.
>Because you dreamt about her again. There was just no getting her out of your thoughts.
>You loved even thinking about Dean Cadence.
>That sweet voice of hers, those pretty eyes. Her shiny lipstick.
>God, you just wanted to kiss those lips all Valentine’s Day long.
>You spent most of the night trying to plan a way to be alone with Dean Cadence more on your date.
>Well, that’s what you were going to call it. You didn’t want it to be anything less than a date.
>Never thought you’d smile every time you though about going on a date with Dean Cadence.
>You even jacked off a couple of times.
>Imagining the date taking a really good turn. Just like it did in your dream from the night before.
>Cadence was so beautiful, more than she realized. You wanted to show her how much you thought so.
>Not just tell her, show her.
>It played in your head thousands of times where you and Cadence found yourselves alone.
>In her office, on the date, didn’t matter.
>As long as you and the dean were together.
>>
>>29290706
>You wanted to make out with her while no one was around.
>Have an amazing Valentine’s day with a woman you can’t understand how you fell for so fast.
>You fell hard for Dean Cadence, but you didn’t want to get back up.
>You just wanted her to lie down with you and kiss some more.
>She whispered sweet nothings into your ear, you did it back.
>You got naked and kept on kissing.
>She soon got on top of you as you stayed on your back. Rode you like a bull.
>You wanted to cum inside of Dean Cadence just as much as you wanted to spend the day making out with her.
>This was something you were looking forward to as you got up in the morning after waking up.
>You showered and drove to Crystal Prep a little early.
>Every day that went by resulted in you falling more deeply for the Dean of Crystal Prep.
>Walked into the school, figuratively floating just like before.
>Said hi to your friends, half of them wished you a happy Valentine’s Day.
>A couple of them apologized /yet again/ about your split with Sour Sweet.
>You kept a smile on your face and told them you moved on. And boy, was this true.
>You wouldn’t want it any other way.
>All you could think about was Dean Cadence.
>Nothing but that beautiful woman.
>Paying a visit to her office in the early morning, you straightened your collar and took a deep breath.
>And there she was.
>She was already standing outside of her office, watching over the hallways.
>She turned around to face you; you were grinning and looking at the floor.
>”Hey, there.” She smiles back after seeing you.
>Her teeth were as white as snow.
>That smile she had was enough to send you toppling over and fainting.
>You sent a wave her way, looking up at her to find she looked a little different today too.
>>
>>29290710
>The makeup on her face looked extra bright and colorful.
>Her outfit similar to the uniform she usually wore, except the top was cut lower and the skirt higher.
>Your heart backflipped at the thought of Dean Cadence prettying herself up just for you today.
>She felt the same way you do, there was no other way to see it.
>Melting into the floor, you watched her walk away.
>Admiring her sway in each step.
>You wanted to write poems about her beauty.
>And you would have if you had the time, but today was for living the moment instead of dreaming it.
>The date you never knew you wanted until now.
>Your heart was beating in your ears as you sat through your classes.
>Keeping your things packed and watching the clock like a hawk.
>Too excited to wait for the smallest thing in the world.
>She even smiled at you every time you crossed paths in the halls.
>You swore she winked again when the other students weren’t paying attention to her peculiarly revealing attire.
>Got you dizzy with mushy thoughts in your head.
>May as well have had hearts floating around your head.
>Dean Cadence was trying to get you fired up; and it was working.
>You were so happy when your last class started.
>The phone rang five minutes after, as though the dean couldn’t wait any more than you could.
>The teacher told you that the Dean wanted to see you.
>You stood up hunched over, hiding the excited bulge in your pants.
>Having all sorts of thought about what was going to happen as the office door closed behind you for the third time.
>Shaking a little as you entered the door.
>Dean Cadence’s way of greeting you was so welcome and assuring.
>”So how’s it going?” She asked.
>Leaning back in her chair as the door quietly shut.
>>
>>29290717
“I’ve had an okay day.” You then add. “So far.”
>A flattered giggle slipped out of the school dean. She sounded a lot more bubbly than the other days.
>Like something was getting to her the same way it was to you.
>You wanted it to be this.
>”You had a chance to chit chat with your friends? All that stuff?”
“Yeah. We talked about how I moved on from Sour Sweet.”
>Cadence nodded and warmly smiled. “That’s very good to hear.”
“So, uh, how’re things going with you?”
>”I’m happy to see you here of course. I’ve been waiting to have you come visit all day.”
>Dean Cadence leaned forward in her seat, resting her head in her hands, elbows on the desk.
>Giving you a romantic look.
>You couldn’t stop moving around in the chair you sat in.
>Your heart beat faster and harder. Your body got hotter.
>”I’m glad you’re still doing well in your academics. That’s what makes you a really good student.”
>Her compliments were chopping you down to a stammering mess.
>”I know you probably want to spend time with me soon, so let’s go ahead and break the ice.”
>You were putty in that chair for the next half hour as you got to know more about Dean Cadence.
>Her favorite color was pink, favorite food was pizza, favorite musical instrument was the harp.
>She brought up more and more things.
>Started to tell light jokes, express opinions on current events.
>The best part was, you were going along with it just fine.
>You were shivering all over, but had never felt happier than now.
>You knew this was only the beginning of the date.
>School let out soon and everyone else left. You were still in the Dean’s office.
>Your head and heart were in Lala Land.
>>
>>29290724
>The school was quiet now, and Cadence started to talk about more personal things.
>How long you were with Sour Sweet, if things got close between you, and so on.
>But things went even further after that.
>It made you shiver more at first.
>”So how do your Valentine’s Days usually go?”
“Usually? They’re just me hanging out alone. I only dated Sour Sweet recently.”
>Dean cadence placed her hands in the middle of the desk. “Can you…”
>You picked up the hint and locked fingers with her.
>Her hands were warm, and eagerly grabbed yours. You felt a shock as she did this.
>But your body sat still after this.
>You held hands with Cadence across the desk and took a deep breath.
>”I saw you were shaking. Just wanted to let you know that everything’s great. Don’t sweat it.”
>You felt tingles as she spoke to you.
>Holding her hands and listening to her talk locked you in.
>There was no leaving the office alone.
>Not without Dean Cadence by your side.
>Her hand still holding yours.
“Hahah, sorry. I’m just nervous.”
>”It’s okay. I know.” Cadence added. “I’m a little nervous too.”
>Another rush of tingling. Bigger this time.
>You weren’t shivering, but your urge to stand up and kiss her was overwhelming.
>You needed this.
>But Cadence seemed to know that you felt this way.
>And she was encouraging it somehow. Edging you on to cheer inside with everything she told you.
>”But it’s Valentine’s Day. People get nervous on today all the time.”
“Yeah.”
>”But hey, look how much we know about each other now. I never knew you were such an interesting guy.”
>You nodded.
“I think you’re a very interesting woman.”
>”I can tell.” Cadence bit her lip.
>You felt her thumbs graze the backs of your hands.
>>
>>29290729
>Your heart skipped another beat; Cadence stared into your eyes, still smiling. Hot chills buzzed inside of you.
>Then she winked again.
>She really, really wanted to get you into the mood.
>But it worked… so well.
>”So, do you want to leave now?”
>Your eyes lit up and the butterflies in your stomach went wild.
“I’d… love to.”
>The two of you stood up with your hands still locked together.
>You stepped around the desk and up to each other.
>Cadence was the first to blush and look at the floor this time.
>But you then went back to exchanging glances, slowly pulling into a hug.
“Thank you so much, Dean Cadence.”
>”Thank you too. You are always welcome to spend time with me, especially today.”
>She didn’t let go of the hug, neither did you.
>Cadence knew once again you wanted this to last.
>You weren’t just hugging, you were holding each other.
>And you felt Dean Cadence nuzzle her face in your shoulder.
>She soothly moaned, you patted her back.
>”Do you want a kiss?” She asked.
>You smiled stupidly, now facing the moment you dreamt about.
>Your faces met, tips of your noses bumping into one another.
>Cadence turned her head and you kissed her on the cheek.
>She did the same to you.
>You then went back to bumping the tips of your noses.
>And you tilted your heads, slowly shut your eyes.
>Leaned forward.
>You felt Dean Cadence’s luscious lips softly collide with yours.
>You puckered up.
>She puckered up.
>The whole thing was just pleasant.
>Your hand drifted to the back of her hair and passionately held her to your lips.
>Making out just like you had in your dream.
>It took over a minute for the kiss to break.
>Your other hand migrated down her back until it grabbed her rear.
>Dean Cadence didn’t mind; she giggled.
>”Happy Valentine’s Day.” Dean Cadence whispered.
“Happy Valentine’s Day.”
>Another kiss started, and your hands started feeling the front of Dean Cadence.
>She longingly pulled you closer.
>>
>>29290733
That's all I got for tonight. Next update really will be the last part. With V-day sex and the ending. Thank you for helping me with this fic.
>>
>>29290752
Thank you, based tunnel vision. I am REALLY loving this so far. You are literally making me fall in love with Cadence right now.
>>
>>29290752
Awesome, thanks dude
>>
>>29289505
Hnnnng they're both so cute!
>>
>>29274874
Sauce?
>>
>>29291286
Seconded
>>
>>29290752
Can't wait, man
>>
>>29288785
>Holy shit they're right there
>You're under a couple of bags or blankets
>Can't really see what's happening
>"Was it one of the linebackers?" Sunny asks curiously
>"I don't want to say. Please, I'm really exhausted."
>"Your face is still shiny with cum"
>You hear Sugarcoat slapping her face
>Trying to get it off
>That's probably not happening soon
>"Why don't you just shower? The bathroom down the hall isn't occupied."
>"I might, I don't know yet"
>Some giggling
>"What the fuck, you actually want to keep it on you?" Sunny laughs
>You can hear Sugarcoat crossing her arms
>"I know me and the other girls are that kinky but you? Oh my god!"
>"He was... big. Okay?"
>Can barely hold back a laughter
>But Sunny can't.
>She falls back laughing
>Slides down the wall
>"Oh my god! Sug, stop! You're killing me!"
>You try not to laugh with her
>But you get serious quick
>Sunny falls to her knees and faces under the bed
>"J-just stand back up" Says Sugarcoat
>Sunny just doesn't listen
>You're not all the way hidden
>She looks under the bed
>Spots you
>>
File: 1484556095730.png (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484556095730.png
121KB, 600x600px
>>29292282
>She looks under the bed
>Spots you
"Sshhh don't tell Sugar I'm here!"
>>
>>29292503
>We been spotted, cum in target's eye to make escape.
>>
>>29292282
>Sunny spots Anon
>Suggests a threesome
>Sexy times ensue
>Sunny tells Anon she's up for this any time
>Anon realises he can get laid without having to jump through bullshit hoops and abandons Sugar for Sunny
>Sugar realises she should have been honest whilst she hears Anon ploughing Sunny in the next room, shameful masturbation occurs.
>>
>>29292633
how shit digits.
>>
File: tall.png (338KB, 478x1240px) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
338KB, 478x1240px
>>
>>29288867
Looks like we're getting this now.
>>
File: 8.png (239KB, 602x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
239KB, 602x1024px
>>
>>29292282
>Close your eyes
>Pretend she can't see you
>"Who the hell is that"
>Sugarcoat curses to herself
>"Is this the guy?"
>Your eyes are still closed
>"Alright, fine! But it's not like I like him or anything!"
>"Is that ANON? The nerd from Canterlot High?"
>"Just listen to me!"
>"Sugarcoat, what the hell? THIS guy?"
>"He kept creeping on me so I started flashing him to tease him so he'd at least want me more since I don't want to be seen with him!"
>"Wait, what?"
>"We both got super thirsty and I ended up having sex with him, are you happy?"
>You're too shocked to talk
>"what the fuck?" Sunny answers "When did all this start?"
>"That's not important! Just promise me you won't tell the others!"
>Sunny looks under the bed again
>"Come out here" she says
>You crawl out
>Stand between them
>Sunny Flare checks you out
>Chuckles and gives Sugarcoat a look
>"Sunny please!"
>Sugarcoat's face really is angry now
>Just as red, though
>"Obviously there was something you see in him you're not telling me about"
>"No there's not! I just felt sorry for him!"
>"Let me guess, he's hung like a horse?"
>Sugarcoat thinks about it
>"Well... yeah! But I still don't like him!"
>Sunny turns to you
>You gulp
>"Wanna make a deal, big boy?"
>>
File: MyMgd7w.gif (805KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
MyMgd7w.gif
805KB, 300x169px
>>29293802
This is good
>>
File: ftJNpIF.gif (965KB, 380x281px) Image search: [Google]
ftJNpIF.gif
965KB, 380x281px
>>29293802
>hfw She will start rumour upon rumour about Anon and Sugar after this.
>>
File: 1484603850845.jpg (50KB, 512x465px) Image search: [Google]
1484603850845.jpg
50KB, 512x465px
>>29293802
>"Let me guess, he's hung like a horse?"
"More like a pony actually"
>get kicked out
>>
File: large.jpg (444KB, 475x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
444KB, 475x1024px
>>
File: AJ.png (336KB, 668x628px) Image search: [Google]
AJ.png
336KB, 668x628px
>>29290280
>Fluttershy whispers into the night air, the wind soon following the direction of her breath.
>...
~
>Applejack needs to take care of the livestock.
>She always gets up at sunrise and goes about a morningly routine of checking the chicken coop, milking the cows, all that stuff.
>But there's something different about the overall atmosphere in the barn on this morning.
>The pigs and cows are making some peculiar noises for this time in the morning, or any time of day for that matter.
>Applejack soon recognizes the mating calls, and scratches her head in sudden confusion.
>It's still January; Spring isn't for another couple of months.
>She finishes cleaning the chicken's den or whatever the hell it's called and heads over to the last cow to milk.
>It leans into her as she tried to slide around it and get to the udder.
>Applejack is briefly pinned against the wall before breaking free.
>"What in tarnation?"
>Outside, the wind picks up.
>The sound of it somehow reminds Applejack of what Rarity told her before.
>The wind.
>The breeze brushes up against the barn, and something about it seems to spook the animals, making them go crazy.
>But Applejack soon realizes that they aren't spooked, but something quite the opposite.
>The cows and horses break through the little wooden fences inside of the barn. Heading towards Applejack.
>They grab her arms and legs with their mouths as the pigs and chickens come in.
>Applejack can't break free, and starts to yell as the chickens peck away at the buttons on her shirt and the denim of her skirt.
>The larger cows and horses hold her against her will as her clothes are slowly dismantled. Applejack is made nude, soon pushed forward and bent over by the overwhelming muscles of the larger animals.
>A horse stands over her, lowering itself on top of her and jamming its erect cock up her vagina.
>It thrusts pretty hard, cumming in seconds.
>And that's where centaurs come from.

The end. Only doing one post because this is weird.
>>
>>29295310
Don't worry. One post is all I need to fap
>>
>>
>>29293851
I need this
>>
>>
>>29293802
I hope Lemon Zest is watching from a distance or finds out somehow.

For some reason I consider them vitriolic best buds of sorts.
>>
>>29293802
"A... deal?"
>Part of you is excited
>Another part scared, but excited
>Sunny looks down
>You know she wants to see if Sugarcoat was telling the truth
>Sugarcoat looks away crossing he arms
>She knows she can't stop Sunny from gossiping
>"Wanna show me what you're working with?" Says Sunny
>Look at Sugarcoat
>She doesn't look back at you, waiting for this to end
>Probably so she can pretend it never happened
>"You know what I mean"
>Sunny gives you the bedroom eyes
>Bites her lip
>With a nod you pull down your pants and boxers
>Your flaccid dick makes Sunny smile
>She looks impressed
>"Not bad. Not... it's not bad at all"
>Start to get a little hard again
>Sunny watches
>As if judging
>She looks up and down your length
>"So this is the dick that got your legs to spread?"
>Sunny is speaking to Sugarcoat now, but Sugarcoat faces a corner
>Enraged and embarrassed
>"Just don't tell anyone, for Fucks sake"
"I didn't mean to cause any tension"
>Sunny gazes at you
>Reaches over and runs her finger along your hardening shaft
>Reach full mast
>Sunny's definitely impressed now
>"Tell you what, Sug. I try this out, and the girls don't hear about this."
>Sugarcoat looks more angry now that Sunny is touching you
>She watches her friend's hand start to stroke you.
>Cracks from the pressure
>Grabs her wrist
>"We have a threesome then forget this happened. You're happy, Anons happy, we all win. Deal?"
>Sunny gives Sugar a glare
>"But you just finished with him."
>Sugarcoat grabs your hand
>Slaps it onto her ass under her skirt; you grab on
>"No I didn't." Sugarcoat whispers
>>
File: 1442355932454.jpg (12KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
1442355932454.jpg
12KB, 284x276px
>>29296585
time for round two
>>
File: 1484798279911.png (751KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484798279911.png
751KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>29295310
I want this to continue
>>
File: Raramini.jpg (433KB, 758x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Raramini.jpg
433KB, 758x1005px
>>
>>29297106
Cute
>>
>>29296585
Sunny Flare has joined the harem
>>
File: gdR9ExN.jpg (52KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
gdR9ExN.jpg
52KB, 640x533px
>>29297924
>The Shadowbolt's collective face when they se Anon's massive cock.
>>
>>29296585
>and then Anon fucked every hot girl in the school, the end
saved you some time m8
>>
>>29290752
This story is really sweet.
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (18KB, 295x449px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
18KB, 295x449px
>>
>>29298436
Those hips
>>
Any Pinkie x RD greens?
>>
>>29298436
Rarity is so fucking sexy. I like the gif version of this better though.
>>
File: hips.gif (3MB, 376x571px) Image search: [Google]
hips.gif
3MB, 376x571px
>>
>>29298436
>>29299311
Yes
>>
wheres naoh at?
>>
>>29299760
He disappears sometimes
>>
>>29296585
>You're sandwiched between the girls
>Not complaining
>Sugarcoat warns Sunny "Just this one time"
>Sunny strokes you more
>Kisses your neck
>Fuck, this girl moves fast
>She and Sugarcoat pull your shirt off
>You're back on the bed
>Confused but enjoying this
>Sunny gets on top
>Tongue kissing ensues
>She wants Sugarcoat to watch her
>Moans loudly
>Wow there's no way this is going to go wrong
>Sunny Flare sighs
>Pulls off her panties and sits on your cock
>God this girl makes Sugarcoat seem tight
>You could fit like three or four more dicks in her
>"Got to say, Anon feels pretty nice"
>Sugarcoat's breathing on your neck gets louder
>Sunny compliments you more as she rides your dick
>Giving Sugarcoat smug looks
>This shit is almost entertaining
>Tell her you're ready to cum.
>"Oh yeah, go ahead big boy. Let's see what you can do!"
>Sunny starts moaning
>Bouncing faster
>The bed springs squeak like hell
>Sunny Flare's pussy dripping with your cock inside
>Sugarcoat can't accept this
>Climbs over you and drenches Sunny Flare
>Tries to push her back to the bed
>Sugar's ass lands on your belly
>She slowly tries to push Sunny off, but you're in so fucking deep
>On the edge of climax
>>
File: 1467562759493.jpg (237KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467562759493.jpg
237KB, 1500x1000px
>>29300125
No matter who wins, Anon wins.
>>
File: Keikaku.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Keikaku.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>29300205
>>
File: 1468428158939.jpg (123KB, 567x378px) Image search: [Google]
1468428158939.jpg
123KB, 567x378px
>>29300125
>God this girl makes Sugarcoat seem tight
>You could fit like three or four more dicks in her
STD acquired.
>>
Should have gone for this ending
>>29292633
>>
>>29300371
upvoted
>>
>>
File: 1430374704760.png (707KB, 1987x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1430374704760.png
707KB, 1987x5000px
Welp, since we seem to be posting a lot of Rarity pics, here's another short Rarity story.

Rarity and the Magic Dress.
>Rarity never thought she would come fact to face with a magic dress.
>She stays up in her room, sorting her astronomical amount of clothes. Humming the same tune from the other story to herself.
>Goes through her boot collection, goes through her blouse collection, her pants collection, her skirt collection, her other boot collection, her high heels collection...
>Starts to make a mess in her room. Clothes lay everywhere on the floor like grass on the great plains.
>But as Rarity goes through her dress collection, she notices something strange about one of the dresses she tossed on top of the other clothes.
>It glistens in the morning sun, being in the path of the rays of light coming through the window.
>The thing catches Rarity's attention, drawing her over and prompting her to pick it up.
>It's a beautiful white and gold dress, a dress that Rarity does not remember buying.
>She automatically worries that it may belong to someone else.
>With a flick of her wrist, she tosses it onto the bed and plans to put it in lost and found when she goes shopping for more clothes later on this afternoon.
>Eventually goes back to her dress collection after thinking too hard about it.
>...
>Something's wrong.
>Rarity double and triple checks her collection for a certain black and blue dress she specifically remembers buying.
>It's nowhere to be found.
>Rarity looks back to the white and gold dress on the bed.
>It's pretty obvious what happened; she must have accidentally taken one of Sweetie Belle's dresses while Sweetie accidentally took hers.
>No big deal, she'll just ask Sweetie to check the collection she has in her room.
>All she has to do is wait for Sweetie to get home.
>That shouldn't take too long.
>>
File: 1433054640107.jpg (188KB, 517x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1433054640107.jpg
188KB, 517x1024px
>>29301156
>The hours go by, and it's around noon. Rarity is finally nearing the end of her inspection of her massive wardrobe.
>She makes a list on a slip of paper, listing all of the new items she wants to find while spending the rest of the day at the mall buying clothes until it closes.
>Rarity gets her purse and takes the dress on the bed with her to see from the mall records if she had bought it from there.
>But before she does this, she pays a visit to Sweetie's room.
>Sweetie Belle answers to the knock on her door. "Come in!"
>Rarity enters the room, and sees Sweetie Belle on the computer with the lights off.
>Besides the dim computer screen, the only light source is from the hallway right behind Rarity.
>"Sweetie, I have a question. Is this dress yours?"
>She holds it up in front of her sister.
>Sweetie takes a long look at the black and blue dress.
>"I remember that you said that you liked to wear white and gold, and I happen to be missing my black and blue dress from my room."
>Sweetie makes the most confused face, seeing Rarity holding the very dress she said she's missing in her hands.
>But she's too impatient to address this matter right now. "That doesn't look like mine. And black and blue aren't my colors anyway." She gives a lazy answer and waits for her sister to say okay and leave.
>"That's... sort of what I thought." Rarity wonders to herself. "I imagine you wouldn't take a black and blue dress up to your room anyway. Oh well, thanks anyway."
>"No prob, sis."
>"By the way, I'm heading to the mall, would you like me to bring you back some ice cream?"
>Sweetie Belle silently groans.
>"Uh, no thanks. Mom said I'm not supposed to have too many sweets until my cavities are gone."
>Rarity sighs. "Oh! Right, I completely forgot about that."
>Sweetie actually lied. She already knows that Rarity would buy the ice cream and then carry it around for three more hours while she buys clothes.
>>
File: 1432038547356.jpg (28KB, 324x345px) Image search: [Google]
1432038547356.jpg
28KB, 324x345px
>>29301166
>She'd then return home with a fresh bowl of forgotten ice cream soup at room temperature for Sweetie Belle to promptly pour down the kitchen sink.
>Rarity goes to her car and backs out of the driveway, making sure there is enough money in her wallet to buy anything she needs.
>There's like, 2,000 dollars in there.
>Rarity goes back in and gets another 1,500 just in case a new clothing trend is in.
>She then drives over to the mall.
>Enters the front doors and immediately can't choose where she wants to go first. There are just os many things for her to choose from.
>She goes to the shoe section first.
>...
>An hour and a half later, Rarity rolls her cart around the aisles. The cart is heavy and jam-packed with newly bought items.
>Rarity has the white and gold dress on the outer rim to take to customer service.
>She goes there.
>"Ah! Miss Rarity! Glad to see you back... again." Greets the clerk.
>"Oh you know me, darling. Always a regular here." She pulls the dress up to the counter. "I have a couple of questions about this dress."
>Rarity asks the clerk to check the receipts again and again, but the dress apparently wasn't sold at the mall at all.
>There is no solution from addressing the clerk about this either, and Rarity walks away with her confused eyes on the dress.
>She goes around the mall buying more new clothes. Seeking out every sale she can find.
>Rarity soon enters a dimly lit store.
>She winks at the cool guys wearing their leather jackets and sunglasses in here. Generously giving them her attention.
>But she looks down the the mystery dress on the rim of the cart and gasps.
>It's black and blue now!
>Rarity picks it up and recognizes the design; it's the dress she had been missing.
>How in the world did it change colors?
>She finishes shopping and hauls her large collection of newly bought clothes home.
>>
File: 1425517064311.png (772KB, 814x885px) Image search: [Google]
1425517064311.png
772KB, 814x885px
>>29301173
>The back bumper of the car screeches on the road as she drives; the lid of the trunk can hardly handle this.
>Rarity pulls in to her driveway, and the combined masses of the clothes in her trunk and the clothes in her closet are near eachother enough to start gravitating together.
>The densities of the clothes clusters pull the closet door off the hinges and Rarity's car into the air.
>They crash together, combining their mass into one hyper-dense ball of fabric.
>It collapses into itself under its own weight and contracts into a singularity.
>The Rarity singularity.
>It forms a supermassive black hole that swallows the entire solar system.
End.
>>
>>29301182
Rarity's character in this story matches her character in LoE almost perfectly, good job.
>>
So I just watched Legend of Everfree again, and thought something. Would the movie have been better, worse or the same had Timber's and Gloriosa's roles been swapped and Timber was the main villain while Gloriosa covered for him?
>>
>>29300371
I wouldn't abandon Sugarcoat so easily though
>>
>>29301427
It wouldn't be better. Not by a long shot. TimberLight would still be a thing, if not more than usual. Them both having turned into demons would have given the writers an actual reason to cram them together.
Also, Gloriosa in Timber's place would be useless. Timber literally only existed in the movie to be the gung-ho love interest for Twilight since Flash was off the table cause of the last movie. Making him the main villain and love interest for Twilight would leave Gloriosa with no purpose in the movie.
But I'm willing to bet they'd still find a way to include her anyway.
>>
>>29301560
>But I'm willing to bet they'd still find a way to include her anyway.
How so? Would she just be like a background character or something?
>>
>>29301182
What happened to the magic dress?
>>
>>
>>29300125
>Sunny's loose enough to come out of
>Or rather cum out of
>You're nutting as Sugarcoat shoves her forward
>Sunny lands in her face onto a pillow
>Sugarcoat's ass is all you can look at
>Sugar faces away from you
>Sticking her rear out as you cum
>Spurt onto her ass cheeks
>Coating it with your sugar
>God it's a sexy sight
>All the times you looked at her ass lead to this good fucking shit
>Thrust up
>Cock goes in
>Back to tightness
>But Sunny spins around
>"What do ya think you're doing?"
>"I recommend you let me have my turn!"
>"It's MY turn!"
>Carfight starts up
>Sunny and Sugar slap each other as your dick slides deeper
>The yell and rip at the others shirts
>Thrust up even harder
>Sugars ass is held still but ate still pulls on Sunny's hair
>"Your not gonna win, Fucking bitch!"
>>
>>29302636
>Carfight starts up
I don't know why I imagined a Lamborghini Gallardo with Sugarcoat's ponytails.

And I laughed. Hard.
Am I autistic?
>>
>>29302636
*You're
>>
>>29302763
Oh fuck I meant catfight
Why does this keep happening? Somebody kill me please
>>
>>29301789
Another character = another toy
>>
>>
>>29303153
Oh, that makes sense.
>>
>>29301173
>That shoulder
Why must this turn me on?
>>
>>29301438
I would. Given that Sugarcoat's thing isn't to mince words and be straight to the point she should have told Anon she loves him a loooooong time ago, at this point if Anon keeps this up he may as well go and lay down outside her door seeing as he's a doormat. While this green is pretty hot the joke died a good few posts back and it's now just generic smut, if this catfight doesn't end with Sugarcoat accidentally blurting out her feelings and stop her act the writer may as well stop because he's just rinsing the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>29303985
Not that Anon but I think this guy is just going on with this the way he is cause he just doesn't care
>>
>>29303985
>he's just rinsing the same thing over and over again.
yeah pretty much
>>
>>29301560
Kinda yeah
>>
>>29303985
Though she is fighting Sunny Flare because she doesn't want her with Anon
>>
>>29301817
It's gone
>>
So, did those EQG shorts air yet?
>>
File: 1426133106326.png (213KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426133106326.png
213KB, 500x600px
>>29298790
So I decided to try this
>Canterlot High versus Crystal Prep.
>It's about two years before Twilight comes over from Equestria.
>A soccer game is going on.
>And they always result in one thing: Rainbow Dash versus Indigo Zap.
>But they always end the same way.
>Crystal Prep wins because Indigo Zap scored more goals than Rainbow Dash.
>Happens every time.
>Rainbow Dash gets really uptight about practicing every day to beat Indigo Zap for once.
>Gets too competitive.
>Really pushy and overdoes everything during practice.
>Everyone's getting sick of it.
>Even Spitfire, the team captain, says to Rainbow Dash that she needs to chill.
>Rainbow Dash is reluctant, but agrees and tones it down.
>But she still feels sort of like shit because she's scared Indigo Zap is going to top her in the next game again.
>Rainbow Dash practices at home instead so she doesn't bother the rest of the team.
>Stresses herself out too much.
>Loses sleep.
>But she keeps going anyway due to the fear of losing again.
>The next game comes up.
>Stakes are higher now.
>Whoever loses has only one chance left to win a game or else they can't go to the championship.
>Rainbow Dash is so distraught.
>Overthinks everything.
>Ends up doing even worse in the game and Indigo practically dances around her on the field.
>CHS loses again, Rainbow has a panic attack.
>Told to take a vacation.
>She lays low for a few days.
>Feeling sad most of the time and wishes things went differently.
>Soon goes back to the team.
>They lost another game and are out of the competition.
>She spends the rest of the school year in a bad mood.
>But still not giving up, RD starts practicing a shit ton anyway to make up for it next year.
>>
>>29305709
>...
>Next year.
>Rainbow Dash already over stressed herself before the first game even started.
>But the team had prepared for this.
>They know RD too well to think she'll stop, and she's their best player.
>In comes Pinkie Pie, the new soccer team cheerleader.
>Rainbow Dash already knows her.
>She cheers for the team from the sideline during practice.
>Not feeling as bad, Rainbow Dash starts to like having her there.
>This is what the team thought might happen.
>Rainbow performs better with Pinkie lifting her spirits up.
>The team high fives.
>All go to the locker room, get changed and go home.
>Pinkie tells Rainbow to wait up.
>Compliments her on her playing again for encouragement.
>Gives her a hug.
>And a kiss on the cheek.
>She already knew before that Rainbow secretly likes girls.
>Pinkie promised to never tell anyone.
>Rainbow asks her what's up with her with the sudden kiss.
>Pinkie tells Rainbow she's willing to get really close to her as more than a friend.
>To keep her high-spirited as she cheers during games.
>Rainbow accepts this.

Continue?
>>
>>29305716
Yeah famalamborghini
>>
>>29306067
>>29305754
Shit, forgot to reply. Yeah I'll continue this tomorrow then. Pic related involves what I have planned.
>>
>>29305716
Not bad. Go on.
>>29306075
>>29306067
Is RD going to help Pinkie in a cake baking competition?
>>
>>29302341
I wish there were more scenes with Rarity in that outfit. I think the colors go so well.
>>
>>29302636
>They clash
>Sunny Flare looks like she's winning at first before Sugarcoat gets on top
>Watch from below
>It soon appears they are evenly matched
>"What the hell is up with you Sugarcoat? You didn't do this that other time!"
>"Don't mention that!"
>"Why's Anon so special?"
>Sugarcoat growls
>Sunny looks at you, about to ask something
>"Just go ahead and tell the girls." Interrupts Sugarcoat
>"What?"
>"Just tell them, I don't care anymore."
>"Sug... What's going on?"
>"I don't know!"
>"If this nerd doesn't matter to you then why did you do that?"
>See Sugarcoat tremble
>You know it's about everything from the past year
>"I guess... I don't know"
"I think I know."
>"Shut up, nerd! I just sorta really love you, okay? Is that what you wanted me to say all this time? I love you, you creepy perverted geek!"
"So I'm a creepy perverted geek, but I'm your creepy perv-"
>Sugarcoat puts her hand over your mouth
>"Yes dammit! You're MY creepy perverted geek, and I hate myself for saying that! It's... not like I WANTED to love you!"
"I could tell."
>You look to Sunny Flare
>She's so confused right now
"She pretended to hate me since a year ago but we still... uh"
>"Just stop. Please." Sugar pulls you inter her. "Sunny, please don't tell anyone! I can't stay away from him!"
>"Is.. the three way still on?" Sunny asks.
>Exchange looks with Sugarcoat
>"Um"
"Well do you want to?"
>There is a pause but Sugar nods
>Sunny scoots closer to you
>Sugar grabs her arm
>"But I get to be in front of him."
>Sunny gets behind you
>You're making out with Sugarcoat

sex scene next
>>
File: 1468598586976.png (1MB, 1000x955px) Image search: [Google]
1468598586976.png
1MB, 1000x955px
>>29306783
Fucking finally, you did pretty good for the most part though, but work on punctuating next time.
>>
>>29306783
About time. Now all we need is Sugarcoat breaking down crying and apologising for acting the way she did.
>>
File: Rarity_applying_makeup_EG3.png (610KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_applying_makeup_EG3.png
610KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>29301427
>>29301560
What if Gloriosa and Timber were fused into one character?
>>
>>29306878
Yeah, true.
>>
>>29307939
Creepy 2 head 4 armed mangled beast but their vocal cords are mangled so they can only make weird gurgling and groaning noises. 2 of the arms would be small on each side and slightly mangled. Their legs would be fused together so its like they have 2 thick legs. Because their mangled and joined together by the hips also, their would be no actual male or female genitalia. The body would be mixed and slightly pulsating o to having to hearts meshed together to form on big heart. 1 of each of their lungs would be fused together, creating 1 big lung, totalling to 3 lungs. Stomachs and other organs are slapped together forming bigger and more mangled organs. Their intestines would be a maze of tangled mess, just about functioning. Overall it could eat, but it would be difficult due to problems that would arise.

Just for fun, it could only consume human flesh, and be a weird boogeyman monster of the forest.
>>
>>29293883
I couldn't resist typing something for this post.

Title: Sugarcoat the Comedian.

>"Thank you, thank you." Sugarcoat walks onto the stage, her weird looking pigtails bouncing with each step.
>The audience stops clapping.
>After a silent but deep breath, the girl begins.
>"Have you ever stood in line at the DMV?"
>The audience chuckles.
>"...I honestly don't know why you're laughing yet, I barely started the joke."
>The audience thinks she's just poking more fun at her own act and laughs even more.
>Sugarcoat exhales and continues.
>"Have you even sat next to a mother with two or three loud children?"
>In response, the audience begins oohing and ahhing as though they all instantly relate.
>"It's probably annoying, isn't it? If it actually happens all the time, of course." Sugarcoat paces around the stage with the microphone. "Because i'm sure a lot of you have been to the DMV, and it's not unlikely that your visits there weren't as entertaining as they are on TV or in the movies."
>The audience laughs, a little bit quieter this time.
>"Don't lie, you probably just sat there and waited for your number to get called, and nothing interesting happened just like how it usually goes in real life."
>It starts to become clear where this is going for the people who know Sugarcoat well enough.
>"But people really do like to over-exaggerate things, no? They like to enrich their stories with things that never actually happened to make themselves seem more interesting. And i suppose that some of you are expecting me to do that on this stage tonight."
>The audience starts to look confused.
>>
>>29308695
>"What's wrong? You telling me you actually have had wild experiences at the DMV? Because that place isn't exactly an amusement park, you know. The people there work really hard, and frankly, if I were to make jokes about them up here on this stage, that would just be downright rude."
>Sugarcoat continues on like this, soon boring the audience enough to start jeering.
>She starts to ask them why they come from such a boring town where nothing interesting ever happens, and insists that the chances are that none of them have been in very many funny moments in their life.
>Begins listing the stats of the local poverty rates and tells them that they are childish for wanting jokes about people who work at the DMV.
>Sugarcoat gets booed off stage and flicks the audience off before disappearing behind the tomato stained curtain.
End.
>>
>>29308700
Kek
>>
File: 1442525868458.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1442525868458.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
>>29308405
Made me chuckle and made my night. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>29308700
Wow I honestly though blunt honesty would be funny on stage under most circumstances
>>
File: 1.jpg (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
338KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>29309456
Unf...
>>
>>29308405
i want a movie about the mane 7 fighting that abomination and i want it NOW
>>
>>29309456
>Rarity's biggest challenge yet: She can't stop feeling up her own tits.
>>
>>29310165
This girl always has the most lewd pics ever
>>
File: 1484917118792.png (739KB, 1025x851px) Image search: [Google]
1484917118792.png
739KB, 1025x851px
>>29310447
Rarity is in my opinion pure pornography.
>>
>>29310488
Is there more to that pic?
>>
>>29310753
https://derpibooru.org/1210059
>>
>>29310771
Whoa, nice. Thanks Anon.
>>
So, if Equestria Girls got a series what'd you like to see happen in it?
Personally I'd love to see something with Equestrian Magic turning a bunch of dogs (including Spike) into Dragons.
>>
>>29311030
> turning a bunch of dogs (including Spike) into Dragons.
While I'd probably like that too, I really doubt Hasbro is going to do anything nice for Spike. I do still hope they will though. But do you think that Twi from Equestria is coming back for a little?
>>
>SciTwi runs for class president.
>Anon decides to run against her
What happens?
>>
>>29311192
Maga
>>
>>29311192
"And I promise you the students of this great school we will make CHS great again."
"My opponent is from CPA do you really want someone from CPA run student affairs?"
"You saw it yourself not only this Twilight Sprinkle is-"
>"It's Sparkle."
"See she interrupts me, no class."
>>
>>29311192
She loses.
>>
>>29311192
Didn't the scitwi general have a whole autistic green about scitwi being trump and illegals being shimmers or some shit?
>>
>>29311264
I dunno. Never been there I just thought this would be a funny concept.
>>
>>29311030
Cute SoL shenanigans
>>
>>29311192
>"In all fairness Anon I just think you're not fit for the job."
"That's true but, at least I'm not a demon."
>>
File: tall.jpg (100KB, 375x1122px) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
100KB, 375x1122px
>>29310447
>>29310488
Her pictures even feel lewd when she's just standing there.
>>
>>29311789
Damn, you're right.
>>
>>29279741
You fuckers dug your grave when you went along with letting Alex decide for you shitheads. Its like no one learned anything from the last time some ambiguous shits thought they could decide for the thread,(Discord chat, cough cough). If the new "writefags" came to this thread because they were too chicken shit to post in a real Fingerbang thread, they shouldn't post to begin with.
>>29280090
Greentext decides what you want, not you...and the chat by extension also decides, but beside the point.
>>
>>29305372
What date were they set to release?
>>
>>29305716
Is this going to be one of those stories where one character helps out the other and that's the only basis of their relationship? It would be nice if Pinkie and RD could like each other outside of soccer games and stuff.
>>
>>29309966
Seconded
>>
>>29308700
Sugarcoat confirmed for best Shadowbolt
>>
>>29306783
>Sugarcoat moans.
>Kissing you violently.
>You pull her skirt all the way off and push her panties out of the way.
>Sunny pulls Sugar's shirt off.
>You get smashed between them both.
>Sugarcoat wrapping her legs around your waist.
>You enter her pussy with a schlick.
>Sugarcoat lets out a loud sigh and grinds against you with Sunny Flare pulling you to your back.
>The bed squeaks with Sugarcoat getting freaky with her humping.
>She bounces closer to the ceiling, pulling your waist up.
>You can feel how happy she is to do this.
>Her cries of joy are hard for her to stifle.
>Get thrown onto your back by Sunny.
>Breathing heavily, Sugarcoat gives Sunny a kiss.
>Holds her arms and pulls closer.
>Sunny's moist pussy almost smothers you.
>Sunny pants hard with your mouth and tongue finding it's way between her vulva.
>You taste her juices.
>Sugarcoat still keep riding you.
>Bouncing on your cock.
>Perching her hands on your chest.
>Her hands and Sunny's cunny pin you to the sheets.
>You grunt.
>Your face and penis fall victim to pleasures of two girls' womanhood.
>Shit, this is the dream.
>>
File: 1473199815763.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473199815763.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>29313487
>One does facesitting while the other one's on your dick
Oh hell yeah
>>
>>29313487
>>29313562
Nice
>>
File: 4.png (475KB, 1093x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
475KB, 1093x1024px
>>
>>29311789
God I love Rarity so much
>>
>>29305716
>Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie start spending more time together.
>Talk more in class, sit together in lunch, even drive home in the same car, going to one of their houses.
>Most of the times, they're just hanging out.
>But it's what they do in private that keeps them around each other.
>The first game of the season is coming up.
>After every day of practice, Pinkie and Rainbow meet in the locker rooms after the team leaves.
>The door is locked, and they explore each other for many minutes.
>Rainbow's stress usually goes away in the beginning, but she always wants more of Pinkie.
>Each girl would laugh and hug, loving the hell out of the other.
>This is definitely going to be a treat for Dash after the first game.
>On game night, Indigo Zap and the other team can tell something's up.
>She's pointing at the other players. Promising that they're going down.
>Pinkie Pie stays on the sidelines in her cheerleader uniform as the game happens.
>Rainbow Dash glimpses over at her.
>Smiling. She always loved Pinkie in that outfit.
>The praise Pinkie gives Rainbow Dash sparks a light in her.
>She's so in the game from start to finish.
>The Shadowbolts can't believe what just happened.
>The game ended with Canterlot High winning.
>Grumbling to themselves, they leave the field.
>Rainbow Dash hugs Pinkie Pie.
>She feels a huge sensation of relief after winning the game.
>It lasts all the way to the locker room.
>The rest of the team clears out, and the two girls left are free to have fun.
>Pinkie Pie gives Rainbow Dash a big reward.
>Few things are said before hands go under clothes.
>>29312496
I could make it that way if you'd like.
>>29306171
Yep.
>>
>>29314518

>Those clothes come off and Rainbow rests on the bench with Pinkie.
>Locking their legs, they scissor for a while.
>Rainbow never thought she'd feel anything like this.
>Especially not with Pinkie Pie, her close friend.
>After finishing up in the locker room, Pinkie takes Rainbow Dash to sugarcube corner.
>It's getting pretty late at night now.
>Pinkie buys two ice cream sundaes, both on her.
>Rainbow sits with her at a table, thanking her her again.
>They promise to keep this relationship going as long as the locker room part is kept a secret.
>Rainbow couldn't be happier about Pinkie lifting her spirit in this way.
>As they leave, they see some people on the sidewalk.
>It's some of the Crystal Prep soccer players, out of uniform.
>They don't look too happy, and it's not hard to imagine why.
>"Would you look who it is?" Sour Sweet starts off.
>Rainbow Dash steps in front of Pinkie Pie.
>"Can I help you with something?"
>Indigo Zap steps up to Rainbow. "So you think you can weasel your way into a victory and get away with it, huh?"
>"I have no idea what you're talking about." Rainbow answers.
>"I think you do. And I think your friend does too."
>"I assure you there's nothing about the game to talk about."
>Rainbow steps away from them, gesturing for Pinkie to back up too.
>The rival players advance.
>Looking ready to cause problems.
>"Alright, listen. We don't want any trouble. It's just a soccer game." Says Rainbow.
>Sour Sweet scoffs. "Hmph! Yeah, now you say that."
>"You didn't say this when the game was getting started." Indigo sneers.
>"So?" Dash shrugs.
>"You only don't care now because you snatched your little victory."
>"We won fair and square!"
>Indigo shakes her head.
>>
>>29314525
>"The hell you did. You know, it's not allowed for one team to have cheerleaders and the other not to."
>"Riiiight, and how do you know that?" Challenges Dash.
>"Because it's the rules! You're not slipping your way out of this one!" Says Indigo.
>"We did our rule-book reading." Sour Sweet adds. "You're not allowed to do that."
>Dash makes fists with her hands.
>"We better not see her on the sidelines next game. Or else." Indigo warns.
>"Or what? Pinkie's not an official cheerleader!"
>"Doesn't matter. Stay off our turf or else."
>Dash steps closer to the Shadowbolts now.
>Pinkie grabs her arm.
>Pulls her back.
>"Just forget about it, Dashie. It's not worth it."
>Indigo smiles sinisterly. "Yeah, Dashie. Just forget about it."
>Rainbow Dash growls at Indigo.
>Looking ready to start a fight with the way her fists are raised.
>But she's clearly outnumbered.
>And starting a fight would just lead to more and worse problems either way.
>"Dashie, come on." Urges Pinkie.
>No choice but to take it and walk away.
>That spark Dash had left now.
>Pinkie walks her home, but she can feel the lack of heart in her now.
>With no one around, they kiss goodnight, and Pinkie departs.
>But Dash tears up once she gets inside.
>The one thing she needed to make it through the games was taken from her.
>...
>The next day doesn't have anything to do with soccer.
>Dash is back to feeling like crap again.
>The rest of the mane six do what they can to cheer her up.
>As consolation, Pinkie Pie invites Rainbow Dash to come baking with her.
>It's a way to spend more time with Pinkie, so Dash of course agrees to go.
>>
>>29314530
>It's an after school activity.
>The baking club.
>Rainbow Dash didn't have soccer practice, so it works out.
>It was probably for the best she didn't have soccer practice today.
>Dash stands next o Pinkie as she mixes the batter to a cake she's making.
>It's kind of refreshing to work with her on this.
>But Pinkie soon tells Dash that it's so she has time to plan how to get around what the Shadowbolts said.
>Rainbow Dash looks at her, surprised.
>Holds her hands and promises to help find a way.
>Neither girl is going to give up yet.

All for now.
>>
>>29311030
I want to see the history of Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. I know something is canon because of this >>29289505
>>
>>29314611
This.
There just has to be something more to this.
>>
>>29314539
Great update, man. Pretty good so far
>>
>>29308700
>>29308768
>>29309372
>>29313071
Here's a quickie I though of after typing the last stand-up one. Kind of just a concept with this one, though...

Trixie the Comedian.
>Everyone watches the girl stride onto the stage.
>"Thank you! Thank you! How are we all feeling tonight?"
>The crowd just claps and cheers in response.
>"Trixie would like to applaud to you instead for being such a great audience!" She claps with the microphone in her hand. "Now listen closely."
>The audience goes quiet, some anticipating what's inevitably going to happen next.
>"Here's a little lesson in comedy... this is going down in history."
>The instrumental version of "We Are Number One" starts playing.
>"If you want to be a stand up number one... you have to think of jokes on the run!"
>Trixie runs to the side of the stage and pulls out a small model of an airplane.
>"This plane sure looks small, right?"
>The audience laughs hysterically with tears in their eyes, doing the OK sign with their hands.
>"But what if Trixie told you... that this plane wasn't really small?"
>She opens the hatch and pulls out a Bane mask.
>The audience cheers.
>"What if Trixie told you she was a big guy?"
>The audience responds in unison: "For you!"
>"It's no wonder the plane would look so small in comparison! Do you know why the plane looks so small next to a big guy?"
>"Why?" The audience asks.
>"Tell Trixie what the plane doesn't have on it!"
>Memebers in the audience take random guesses, shouting them at the stage. Trixie smiles down upon them.
>"Developers!"
>More laughter and cheers come from the audience.
>"Developers developers developers developers!"
>Trixie pulls more and more memes out of her head as the act goes on. The audience cheers her on.
>Even Trixie herself laughs at the jokes she tells.
>She gets a ton of revenue form that one concert alone, and soon receives a deal for a sitcom in the upcoming Autumn.
The end?
>>
>>29314900
Any more of this?
>>
>>29314611
>>29314691
So I came across the cover page for this thing. It looks pretty neat.
>>
>>29315025
10/10 would read
>>
>>29314900
Yes sperg Trixie is best Trixie!
>>
>>29315025
I needed this in my life.
>>
File: AppleHorse.png (402KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AppleHorse.png
402KB, 640x480px
I end up drinking for a bit, playing a Japanese Wrestling game, and then I end up making stuff like this.

Not sure if I should drink and pro wrestle game again.
>>
File: 1483068222026.png (982KB, 1011x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483068222026.png
982KB, 1011x1080px
>>29315885
>Fire pro wrestling
MUH NIGGA
>>
>>29315976
>Another person who knows FPW.
GASP! Hey there. I might have also made more while I was drinking this weekend, shocker. I'm running through the edits now.
>>
>>29316060
Brrrrooooo!! FPW was my fucking shit. Still have FPW Returns on PS2 god damn my dude this is great!

>Gonna need them edits.
>>
File: MLP EQG Edits.png (417KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MLP EQG Edits.png
417KB, 640x480px
>>29316080
>I got this... Kinda.
Course, skin colors that aren't normal are hard sometimes in the game.
As you can see.
>>
>>29316133
Won't lie would kind of want to see this happen in the real game. I need to play FPW again so bad.
>>
>>29316147
Well, everyone's fully complete, movesets/stats/everything, so... I could do them in a real match.
>>
>>29316162
That sounds legit as fuck.

>no big mac though
Missed opportunity
>>
File: Big Mac.png (415KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Big Mac.png
415KB, 640x480px
>>29316176
>No Big Mac.
Oh... Well, I did more than eight apparently.
>>
File: 1484271117684.png (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484271117684.png
80KB, 400x400px
>>29316188
Awwww shit my dude!!
You get a 10/10 from me tonight. So good to meet someone with immaculate taste in games.
>>
>>29316210
Haha, thank you.
I've got more apparently, but I can't remember which of these were actually made this week or not. I know I want to make Chrysalis, the Sirens, and SciTwi if I can do that. Sombra too as well.

I just have to you know, get my google image search on and start working on attires.
>>
>>29316133
>That pic
Ten out if ten, Anon. You have done well.
>>
>>29316258
We need to keep in touch to have these edits shown to the world.
>>
>>29316314
Thank you, I am proud to show my probably insane creations with no hooves.

>>29316326
Yes. I will pass out probably now and then maybe share more tomorrow, since there's more. Probably... at least... 16 more or so from what it looks like.
>>
>>29316408
Could always join the discord server I got ill post the link
>>
https://discord.gg/qQ6ydNQ
>>
>>29315606
Too cute
>>
>>29269303
so nobody has written a shimmerglimmer green yet?
>>
>>29317103
Doesn't seem like it, no.
>>
>>29317103
>shimmerglimmer
>Shipping Shim Sham with a not as good version of herself
>>
>>29315025
What does this mean for the Crystal prep people? And what about Filthy Rich and every other adult that was in the movies?
>>
>>29317540
Yet there are a dozen Shimmigrants in the Scilight thread. Hmm.
>>
>>29314900
When are you doing more of your other Trixie story?
>>
>>29317794
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
But that's a pretty nice ship though.
>>
>>29313487
>Sugarcoat sighs louder. "Anon... A-Anon!"
>Your dick penetrates hard between her legs.
>You can't see, but you feel around for her body.
>You find her hips.
>Reach around to her ass and squeeze.
>The humping gets faster and Sugarcoat moans again.
>She churns on your cock.
>Riding up and down your length.
>"Ah... ah... ah~"
>You feel her getting wetter.
>Same for Sunny Flare.
>Her juices leak into your mouth.
>Your face squishes against her nethers.
>Sunny grinds against it.
>Rubbing it around your face.
>Holding your breath has never been so fun.
>But you gotta get air sometime.
>Help Sugarcoat get you to climax.
>Thrust as fast as you can.
>You both want that load to cum out.
>She happily groans. "A...non..."
>You plow away from under her.
>Feel a heavy rush.
>Sugarcoat shivers as she cums too.
>Her ass tenses as you grope it.
>You notice her stomach move fast from rapid breathing.
>You sense her Tsundere side dying.
>She can't pretend she didn't love this.
>Need air like right now.
>Your cum blasts out.
>Coating the inside of Sugarcoat.
>Moan into Sunny's pussy.
>She can tell you came.
>Both girls can.
>Breathe in right after Sunny slides off.
>Layers of her cum on your face.
"Oh fuck! Oh god!"
>"You good?" Sunny asks.
>She sits you up.
>Sugarcoat pulls you to her and french kisses you again.
>A couple bridges of Sunny's cum form as you part.
"More than good." You sigh.
>"I see what you meant, Sug." Says Sunny. "This guy's fun."
>"Just don't tell anyone. Okay?"
>"Why wouldn't you want anyone to know? Anon's a sex machine."
>"Sunny please!"
>Sunny lets out a chuckle.
>"Alright alright, but we get to share him."
>You smile and give them a thumbs up.
>"You're my favorite perv, Anon." Sugarcoat says.
>You all laugh.
>Spend the night in Sugarcoat and Sunny's dorm.
>You leave next morning.
>After showering with them.
>Have both of their numbers now.

Anyone want the other Shadowbolts?
>>
>>29319311
Really feeling Indigo Zap.
>>
>>29319311
That was pretty hot. If this is your first green ever, your writing isn't that bad for a beginner. I'd say there's room for improvement, but I still enjoyed it for the most part.
>Spoiler
As long as you make it a new story, then I'm all for the rest of the shadowbolts getting some love too.
>>
File: zap.png (780KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zap.png
780KB, 1280x720px
>>29319377
Seconding this. Indie is bae.
>>
>>29319514
Yes. I would love more Indie based material in my life.

All the Indie material.
>>
>>
File: 1484157916124.png (317KB, 567x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484157916124.png
317KB, 567x270px
>>29320317
After all that magic and supernatural demon shit I wouldn't step one foot anywhere near forests.
What if fleshgaits are real?
What if wendigo are real?
Leshy?
Fuck man, now that magic is known to exist, even if it might come from the pony side, what are the chances that other things exist as well?
I give it a 50/50 chance.
Either they are or they aren't, and I'm not comfortable with these odds when there's a possibility of me coming face to face with a thing wearing the skin of one of my classmates and constantly trying to lure me into the forest so they can take me too.
Who needs spooky campfire stories? I'm already shitting bricks with just being Innawoods with a school that had the students turned into thralls twice, demons and sirens and is generally surrounded by creepy magic shit going on.
>>
>>29320666
I've thought about this too. To be honest, how could the mane six and their classmates not believe the Gaia everfree story for even a second after all the shit they've been through?
>>
>>29317103
Here's is a very short idea about the EQG versions of Shimmer and Glimmer; they've never been to or heard of Equestria.

>Sunset and Starlight grew up in the same neighborhood, houses next to one another.
>They became friends quickly, partook in activities together quite often and soon grew more and more fond of eachother as time refused to stop going on.
>Sunset and Starlight found themselves getting older faster than they wanted to. They wanted to stay young and have fun with life for a little longer.
>But school, and eventually jobs came into play. It... blocked play. Prevented it. Ended up completely replacing it with nothing but W O R K.
>It was so depressing to find out how life really turns out to be once one gets older. And having nothing much to do in real life anymore, Sunset and Starlight turn to the internet for entertainment.
~
>Fast forward to the present day.
>The two girls made a channel on YouTube a couple of years back. to hopefully make some money off of ads playing in the videos.
>Currently, the channel "SunLight" has over 5 million subscribers.
>Sunset and Starlight used their friendship to become closer over the years. Today, they are dating eachother. Completely unaware of their Equestrian counterparts.
>The YouTube channel is nothing more than daily "Vlogs" about unimportant things. Nothing really requiring of talent, but the two have managed to rake in enough money from it to no longer need jobs outside of the internet.
>They have officially become YouTubers. And they have more time to have fun once again. And their YouTube careers become a boring chore as a result.
>And as a result of that, the quality of their content plummets, despite being pretty low before.
>>
File: Adagio Dazzle.png (425KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio Dazzle.png
425KB, 640x480px
>>29316408
I did another thing.

>Dazzling go.
>>
>>29321021
Pretty good, man.
>>29321020
>But their online personas show their boredom and lack of enthusiasm. The views are less than a fifth than before; people lost interest... and now their channel is one of those trends of the past.
>It comes to the point where they begin to need jobs in real life again due to the low amount of money they're making. It also dawns upon the two how getting a real life job was more of the right thing to do rather than being a YouTuber.
>They become disgusted by what they were doing before, and try to find a way to develop legitimate skill and talent to make money they actually feel like they deserve.
>One day, Starlight comes up with an idea.
>"You know that money we still have left in the account?" She suggests.
>"It didn't go below a thousand dollars yet, did it?" Sunset asks with a worried tone.
>"Not yet. But I just thought of something. What if we just travel the world?"
>Sunset hesitates. "You mean like, pioneers or something?"
>"Yeah!"
>It takes a couple of hours, but Starlight eventually talks Sunset into it and convinces her to use a chunk of the money for plane tickets.
>And so, they embark on their journey to multiple parts of the world. Sunset find the trips to be more enjoyable than she imagined. They go from Canterlot (wherever on Earth that would be) to South America first.
>It turns out that they give free singing lessons over there, and Starlight and Sunlight take up the offer.
>They end up becoming really talented singers over there and begin to write their own songs, documenting their experiences on their YouTube all the while.
>They travel to Africa and Europe, Asia and Antarctica. Soon doing shows and livestreaming them on YouTube. Their music project, SunLight, ends up being a really big success.
>>
File: Steel Hallway.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Steel Hallway.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>29321032
>The duo gets rich from this, and their YouTube channel grows exponentially to the point where it becomes an actual business.
>After touring the world, Sunset and Starlight hit the bars of so many different places. They begin to have more fun that they ever thought hey would have. The times just got so perfect for them after becoming international entertainers.
>One night, at a bar, Sunset and Starlight are feeling particularly amorous and want to try some kinky new things.
>What is it they do when they go up to their hotel room?

Not sure if I want to expand on this, but yeah, here's a concept for a ShimmerGlimmer green. If someone else feels like working with it, go ahead, I don't really care.
>>
File: Sonata Dusk Edit.png (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sonata Dusk Edit.png
422KB, 640x480px
>>29321032
Thanks man. On a note, I do like the greentext. Super popular YT Channel leading to some awesomely kinky things after a resurgence in popularity, ooh.

Here's a Sonata. I am not looking forward to making Aria. Not at all.
>>
>>29321043
Can it involve bondage?
>>
File: Spring.gif (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Spring.gif
172KB, 500x500px
>>29321062
I came up with it on the fly, like most things I write. But yeah, it's a sort of comfy concept.
Good job on that Sonata and good luck on that Aria.
>>29321129
Yup. Anything you want, I guess.
>>
File: Aria Pls.png (443KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aria Pls.png
443KB, 640x480px
>>29321183
Brain drain, but it's done.

Though I couldn't make the hair go all the way down, but whatever.
>>
>>29321349
>>29321062
>>29321021
Looks good m8
>>
File: 1328606.png (122KB, 313x340px) Image search: [Google]
1328606.png
122KB, 313x340px
>>
>>29322242
Rarity is cute.
Shhh, Rarity.
>>
>>29322290
Rarity is equally sexy and cute.
>>
>>29323036
Point Taken.
>>
Indie story now, I guess.
>You are Anon.
>College student.
>Not an athletic guy, so you're not very fit.
>You want to change that by exercising and working out.
>But you can't be fucked to use the gyms workout room.
>All those weights surrounded by loud annoying dudebros.
>You decided that swimming is a better option.
>You heard once it works out almost all your muscles at the same time.
>Decide to give it a try.
>Get up in the wee hours of the morning.
>It sucks balls, but you'd rather be at the pool before the crowds.
>Dress appropriately and head over.
>Air is pretty warm for six am.
>You get changed and adjust to the water.
>Do a lap or two to warm up.
>Then do different strokes from one end of the pool to the other.
>As fast as you can.
>Shit gets tiring faster than you thought.
>But it works.
>Start to see results after a month.
>You get used to it.
>This becomes every other morning for you.
>Swimming around in the pool for two hours, alone.
>Except one day, you're not alone.
>A girl comes to the pool as you're doing a routine one morning.
>You know her.
>Her name's Indigo Zap.
>She's sort of a tomboy, but not all the way.
>You watch her walk up to the diving board in her tight one piece swimsuit.
>Dives in like an Olympic swimmer, swims like one too.
>You continue your routine.
>But Indigo laps you several times.
>You didn't mind until she keeps swimming right next to whichever lane you're in.
>You realize she's showing off.
>And she's waaay better than you.
>You're already out of breath from doing this for your usual time length.
>Sit in one of the chairs to rest.
>Catch your breath.
>Indigo comes out of the water right in front of you.
>With a smug grin.
>"Don't worry, you still have your personal best."
>She leaves.
>But this is only the first of many times you see her here.

How's this?
>>
>>29323324
Good. Continue.
>>
>>29323324
Amazing, yes, more Indie please.
>>
>>29311210
The element of empathy would not in a million lifetimes of the universe vote for a sociopath who thinks black outreach means heavy policing and procesution, Mexicans are all rapists, and muslims need to be registered.
>>
File: Trump bait.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trump bait.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>29323451
>>
Do you guys think it will get me banned if I posted this?

https://derpibooru.org/1345839
>>
>>29323517
Hard to say. Although, nothing is exposed, so you should be in the clear.
>>
>>29323451
its not his fault all brown people are degenerate criminals

also nice b8 m8
>>
File: 1459814113197.jpg (58KB, 322x338px) Image search: [Google]
1459814113197.jpg
58KB, 322x338px
>>29323598
Well. At least i'm not going down alone.
>>
>>29323601
F
>>
File: God speed.jpg (47KB, 625x294px) Image search: [Google]
God speed.jpg
47KB, 625x294px
>>29323605
>>
>>29323036
This
>>
File: 1484340030863.gif (197KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484340030863.gif
197KB, 342x512px
>>29323605
>>
>>29321043
Liking the idea behind this. The human counterparts of these two would be cute together.
>>
>>29323517
>>29323581
It depends if mods both know and want you to stop liking things they don't like.
>>
File: Trix.jpg (16KB, 236x322px) Image search: [Google]
Trix.jpg
16KB, 236x322px
>>29318183
Maybe soon.
>>29315208
>>29314994
Here's one more post to maybe a post and a half or something like that.
>>29314900
>After her stunning debut, Trixie gets a one way ticket to Hollywood She's not at all hesitant to pack all of her things and leave her hometown of Canterlot behind.
>She rents a trailer like a lot of performers do and begins to think of ways to further captivate her audiences with this unique form of comedy that's not just limited at all to certain places on the internet, no way.
>The first few shows Trixie does are even more fun that the schtick back in Canterlot.
>Trixie always loved being in front of a large crowd that cheers wildly for her, and she can practically control their emotions with her words alone.
>She gains major traction in Hollywood. Catching the eyes of audiences and producers alike. Along with this, the first filming sessions of her new sitcom start in about a week.
>Trixie spends the entire next seven days writing the script for the show, and she goes searching around the internet for anything she can use
>The director gives her a confused, worried look when she shows him the already final draft. But the script fits Trixie's past material like a slipper. And her past material was proven to be a versatile success.
>This show is less of a sitcom and more of a reality TV prank show, but with internet memes.
>The name of the show is The Trixie Show, then the episode number.
>The first episode starts off with Trixie, the protagonist, flying around in a jetpack dressed in a bumblebee costume.
>She is documented holding a big jar of honey and pouring it onto random people in the street. The people on the street are paid actors, but Trixie's pulling a Joey Salads on this.
>She also takes a bottle of Ranch dressing and runs around squirting the paid actors with it too.
>>
File: The Great and Pointiful Trixie.png (238KB, 655x474px) Image search: [Google]
The Great and Pointiful Trixie.png
238KB, 655x474px
>>29325969
>Trixie wears a green body suit as she does this, and usually surprises people by hiding behind refrigerators and scaring people in their kitchens by jumping off the counter and squirting them with either Ranch or Thousand Island.
>This whole thing becomes extremely popular on both TV and the internet.
>YouTube is trending often with Trixie's videos. All of the full length episodes can be found, and hundreds of YouTubers edit her videos. With titles saying "The Trixie Show: Episode 5, but..." and then they list the things they changed.
>People are actually taking the time to edit the entire episodes as wholes, and Trixie even encourages it after finding out how widespread the trend has become.
>After the 20th episode, Trixie starts to edit her older episodes by both digitally changing things and adding new material as well.
>But she doesn't just leave it at replacing certain parts, she changes around the very content itself.
>Doing covers of what she did before, now with more and more equipment she couldn't previously afford.
>Hollywood signs Trixie a couple of movie deals, and she starts working with Michael Bay on special effects such as CGI explosions. She also works with him on CGI explosions, but different somehow.
>All the while she's doing these things that have turned into literal stunts, Trixie inserts little spurts of stand up where she would take the latest meme on the internet and make as many references to it as she possibly can.
>Trixie makes it clear which one she's focusing on, thus dictating the theme of each episode.
>Needless to say... Trixie more than knows what she's doing, and she's even more than having fun with it.
>But things really start to get interesting when another popular YouTube channel recognizes Trixie's work and asks for a collab.
>>
File: Wizard.png (322KB, 303x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
322KB, 303x1000px
>>29325972
>Trixie finds herself confronting Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer, the creators of the channel SunLight.
>These two girls are very good singers, well known for the couple of albums they have put out, and Trixie sees a lot of potential in working with these two.
>They recognize Trixie as they come down from their hotel room one late morning.
>Their hair messy and shirts inside out, but Trixie is still able to recognize them as well.
>"Oh hey!" Starlight strides over to the comedian. "Look who it is."
>Trixie sits in her seat at the breakfast bar. Smiling and quietly clapping from excitement.
>"Trixie didn't expect to see you two here." Trixie asks. "She didn't know you were touring here."
>Sunset giggles and looks at her partner. "Oh, we're not touring right now." She hints, nudging Starlight on the arm.
>Starlight blushes.
>Trixie catches on to what she meant after a couple of seconds. "Oh, that's right! You two are together too."
>"Yeah, we just like to have a little bit of fun in between tours." Sunset explains. "We were actually on our way to get breakfast too."
>"So are you touring here?" Asks Starlight.
>"Yes. Trixie feels like she can't have fun if she's not performing. It's just like a second nature to her at this point."
>Sunset and Starlight exchange glances, having recharged after lying in bed together all morning; they begin to feel eachother's currently growing ambition.
>The three girls converse for another couple of minutes or so, describing how their lives are going and agreeing with one another how crazy it can get running around all the time, but how it's more than worth it with it being so fun.
>"Say, do you have an open schedule later on?" Starlight eventually asks.
>"Why's that?" Trixie hands the waitress the couple of dollars for the orange juice she ordered.
>>
File: DefinitelyAWizard.png (717KB, 643x880px) Image search: [Google]
DefinitelyAWizard.png
717KB, 643x880px
>>29325980
>"Well, I was wondering if you'd want to come along with us during out next tour." Starlight offers. "Or maybe vice versa."
>Trixie is lucky she wasn't already drinking her orange juice -- she would have spit it out upon hearing that. "Are... are you serious?" Trixie gasps with her eyes growing wide.
>Sunset looks at Starlight and nods in agreement.
>"Oh... uh..." Trixie is ALMOST at a loss for words. "Trixie would be honored!"
>Trixie yelled her answer loudly enough to be heard by a number of other people in the front sitting area of the hotel and bar.
>This is when they immediately recognize that there are famous people over there, not having looked in that direction until now.
>Starlight and Sunset wave with their cheeks blushing a little again from the sudden attention. Trixie gets stars in her eyes from it, and stands up to greet her fans as they direct their attention towards her and the other two.
>"Oh my gosh! It's all three of them together in one spot!" A young girl exclaims before taking out her mobile phone. "Can I take a picture with you?!"
>Her legs are awkwardly shaking with glee.
>"Come right over!" Trixie has her pen out for autograph signing.
>Trixie by far enjoys the next several minutes of fans swarming her and the other two. She's always felt so loved in these types of moments.
>After the autograph signing is over, Starlight offers for trixie to join her and Sunset up in their hotel room for planning how they're going to do a collab show.
>"We're actually staying her for the next couple of days to relax a little more." Sunset tells Trixie.
>Trixie claps her hands together again and squeals excitedly. "Oh how convenient! Trixie was just checking out of her room! She has a couple of hours before she has to get ready for the next performance, as she was planning to find somewhere to eat first." Her feet can't stay still. "Let's go!"
>>
File: Stage.jpg (92KB, 596x800px) Image search: [Google]
Stage.jpg
92KB, 596x800px
>>29325990
>Starlight finds herself slightly turned on by Trixie's... unbound enthusiasm. Something that most people would be too shy to hold inside.
>But Trixie doesn't seem to care.
>If anything, that's probably the main thing that helped her become famous.
>After getting into the room, and letting Trixie in first, Starlight gets a look from Sunset that says this exact same thing.
>They both have their sights set on Trixie.
>"Say uh..." Starlight starts. "You going to be coming back here after your performance?"
>"Mhm!" Trixie cutely smiles with her eyes blinking. "Trixie would love to spend some time here. She's a huuuuuge fan of your work!"
>Starlight just barely manages to resist biting her lip. "We're fans of your work too."

Okay, now I'm done pitching this idea. I think. I guess Trixie being added to the equation is just another one of the options for how this could go. Lewdly or not.
>>29325969
Darn, I just realized I accidentally fused the first two sentences in that post together. I wonder if there are any others like that.
>>
>>29324661
Those wings look dangerous to wear in crowded spaces.
>>
>>29326005
Good stuff my man. Hoping for some naughty hotel three ways. The first part was weird but it was alright.
>>
>>29323324
>Next time you go to the pool.
>A little earlier this time.
>Maybe you'll finish before Indigo Zap gets here.
>You swim a bunch of laps.
>Shit, it's cold this morning.
>You think about leaving early, this is just uncomfortable today.
>You'll make up for it tomorrow.
>But you choose to sneak some extra laps in.
>Starting to feel the burn, but feeling the chill too much to care.
>Your head surfaces.
>"You did that all wrong you know."
>That's Indigo Zap's voice.
>Rub your eyes open, and there she is.
>Her one piece swimsuit tightly hugs her lean body.
>You make out some cameltoe right between her upper thighs.
>"How long have you been swimming?" She asks.
"Apparently not as long as you."
>"Yeah, no kidding."
>She goes over to the diving board.
>"Move out of the way, let me show you how to do it right."
>Indigo takes a dive then zips past you.
>Like a torpedo.
>Holy shit she's good.
>She's going something like twice as fast as you were right before when she got here.
>Steal a bunch of glances at her backside every time she passes you.
>Checking her out.
>She's got toned legs and ass.
>Damn, maybe you should just watch her a while until she gets bored and leaves.
>"See how off you are?"
>Indigo gives you that smug face again.
"I... guess?"
>She scoffs.
>"Figures. You'd need to take actual lessons in order to start being good at this like me."
"Well where do I sign up for them? I sure would love to be super good like you!" You almost mock.
>"Damn dude, I don't know." She says. "Guess you're outta luck!"
>She starts to get out of the water.
"Well if you're so good, why don't you give me lessons?"
>Indigo stands up, turning around dripping wet.
>>
>>29326831
I like this one slightly better than the Sugarcoat story so far.
>>
>>29326831
We need to go more into this.

For Indie. We cannot stop here.

We must delve deeper.
>>
>Just read BurnoutAnon
>Get really invested.
>Shit's incomplete.
Writefag ded, isn't he?
>>
>>29326888
Same
>>29326965
>>29327161
Indigo needs some loving
>>
>>29327161
>>29327245
Yes, a lot of love. Plus, she's getting out of the pool.

Dripping wet.
>>
>>29278711
Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash looks absolutely triggered
>>
>>29326831
>"Me?"
"Yeah, why not?"
>Indigo looks at you.
>Then puts her hands on her hips and looks around.
>"Well, I guess I could. Was going to keep coming here anyway." She says.
>You get out of the water too.
"So how does tomorrow sound? Same time?"
>Indigo laughs.
>"You don't want to start right now? You're seriously tired already?"
"Of course. I haven't been doing this for long yet."
>You put your towel around you.
>Indigo sighs. "I guess you're right. But even for a beginner, you kinda stop a little soon."
"It's like two hours."
>"Tell you what, meet me at the indoor pool at 5 am tomorrow."
"5 am, what?"
>"Don't worry, it's warm in there all the time."
>A breeze starts to pick up, and you get goosebumps and shiver.
>Still wet, Indigo doesn't bother putting a towel around herself.
>"As you can probably tell by now, I don't mind the cold."
>She slicks her hair back, facing the breeze.
>You sneak a glance at the swimsuit on her body.
>Can still see that cameltoe.
>Small bumps from her erect nipples in the cold.
>You'd probably get up before 5 am for this.
>"So what do you say?"
"As long as it's warm, I guess."
>"Cool. So I take it you're going to go since you're done swimming?"
"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."
>"Pfffft, casual."
>You shrug innocently.
"What?"
>Indigo turns around to face the water, her thighs glistening.
>"You better get ready to witness some real stamina tomorrow, my dude."
>She dives back in to the pool.
>Looking back at Indigo over your shoulder, you leave.
>Tomorrow it is, then.
>>
>>29328156
I'm really digging this.

Also that cameltoe and her nipples.

She's got some real stamina, alright.
>>
>>29326005
>>29325969
>Here's one more post to maybe a post and a half
>Writes four posts
>>
>>29328375
You don't know what it's like to have an unusual addiction.
>>
File: 4.png (480KB, 806x991px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
480KB, 806x991px
>>
>>29328779
Oh come on, she knows we're looking.

She wants to be noticed.
>>
>>29315025
Whoa this looks pretty neat.
>>
File: large.png (255KB, 281x944px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
255KB, 281x944px
>>
File: Indigo well.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Indigo well.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
Well, the more Indigo, the better, right?

I think I know who I'm going to make next on this wrestling game.
>>
>>29329734
Hype
>>
File: 1451263148412.jpg (234KB, 1119x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1451263148412.jpg
234KB, 1119x1920px
>>29328156
I can already tell I'm going to like what comes next.
>>
>>29328156
Go on
>>
>>29326492
Trixie a cute.
>>
>>29326005
Where's Twilight in this?
>>
File: Derpy Love Letter.jpg (62KB, 400x756px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy Love Letter.jpg
62KB, 400x756px
Why can I not find the soundtracks for the movies anymore?

Like, I know they're on Youtube, but I want to actually download the soundtracks
>>
>>29331124
http://yp1.yayponies.no/music/music.php
Go nuts.
>>
File: hjkl.png (232KB, 1207x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hjkl.png
232KB, 1207x1024px
>>
Skirts, I love skirts. And legs, oh my god I fucking love legs.
>>
>>29332395
Indie is ready.
Lemon Zest is ready.
I am ready.
DO IT!
>>
File: 1344437597524.jpg (109KB, 678x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1344437597524.jpg
109KB, 678x1177px
>>29314539
>Soccer practice day comes up again.
>Rainbow and Pinkie stay close, and head to the field after school.
>Spitfire and the rest of the team had heard about what happened
>But they don't see anything wrong.
>Rainbow Dash continues to play like the soccer wiz she's known to be.
>Pinkie Pie cheers for her once again.
>Both girls are perfectly happy right now, and Spitfire figures she'll ask them later what's up.
>Soon enough, the next game comes up.
>It's been a long-ish week, but Rainbow Dash is confident enough to take on the Shadowbolts and beat them like she did last time.
>A few hours before the game starts, Rainbow and Pinkie spend more time together in the locker room.
>For... good measure.
>They stop as soon as they hear the first teammates arrive.
>With pride, Pinkie slips into her cheerleader uniform.
>Dash puts on her soccer uniform.
>Indigo Zap gives them a dirty look as Rainbow Steps onto the soccer field.
>But Pinkie Pie goes up into the stands with the audience.
>The Shadowbolt team laughs sinisterly as the game begins.
>In the stands, Pinkie Pie cheers just like she did last time.
>Pom-poms in the air, she keeps Dash's attention.
>Rainbow Dash can see and hear just fine.
>This was the plan they came up with when baking.
>The Shadowbolts notice this, and see it working in Rainbow Dash's favor.
>The Wondercolts gain a lead again.
>There's nothing the Shadowbolts can do.
>No one can make Pinkie Pie stop cheering because she's in the stands with the rest of the fans that are also cheering.
>Indigo Zap angrily looks at Dash, who smirks back and scores another goal.
>The game ends after an hour, and Canterlot High wins again.
>Storming off the field, Indigo Zap leaves her teammates behind.
>>
>>29333032
>Rainbow and Pinkie hug, and almost kiss before remembering they're in public.
>It worked! The Shadowbolts are defeated again.
>Rainbow and Pinkie don't go to the locker room to "celebrate" this time.
>Instead, it's a sleepover at Pinkie's house.
>The rest of the mane six attend it too, mainly for celebrating the victory.
>But none of the others celebrate as much as Rainbow and Pinkie do.
>Pinkie wakes Rainbow up in the middle of the night.
>Everyone else is sleeping.
>Pinkie leads Rainbow into a hallway closet.
>Closing the door, they giggle silently.
>It's time to have the most fun they've had yet.
>Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash kiss and start to undress.
>But a sharp vibrating of Dash's phone interrupts the moment.
>A text from an unknown number.
>"I know what you and Pinkie Pie do together when no one's around. And if she's there at the next game helping you cheat, everyone at school will know too."
>Rainbow Dash's heart sinks, as does Pinkie Pie's.
>In shock, they silently panic in the closet.
>Can't think of a plan B.
>Both of them are soon back in their sleeping bags.
>But neither can sleep.

Continuing tomorrow hopefully.
>>
>>29333051
Shit, it's gonna be odd with two stories with Indie
>>
>>29333379
Eh, I can deal with odd.
This is good odd.
>>
File: Rarity.png (219KB, 323x516px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
219KB, 323x516px
>>
>>29333918
There's a lot more odd things.

Like wearing a meat dress.
>>
File: 1470360244004.jpg (478KB, 800x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1470360244004.jpg
478KB, 800x1170px
>>29333918
Cleavage is better than bare tits sometimes. This is one of those times.
>>
>>29334563
Yes it is.
>>
>>29328156
>So the next day creeps up.
>Like really fast but you're not complaining.
>Like the retard you are you stay up late the night before.
>Vidya can be a real bitch to your schedule sometimes.
>Sleep like five hours.
>Alarm goes off at 4:30.
>Brain wakes up after getting ready, walk over.
>Good thing you're going inside, it's freezing out here.
>Change clothes and enter the pool room at 5 on the dot.
>Indigo isn't here.
>Fuck.
>You sit in a chair, waiting.
>Indigo Zap walks in from the other side a minute later.
>Wearing that tight swimsuit.
>You knew you didn't come here for nothing.
>"So you ready?"
>You yawn.
"Yeah."
>Indigo leaps past you and dives it.
>"C'mon! Let's race!"
>You stand there and wait for her to lap around.
>>
>>29333051
Play lewd water tag with her.
>>
>>29335624
Curse Vidya.
Curse our staying up.
We need to get in the pool.
>>
>>29335662
Fuck, just realized I meant to reply to >>29335624
I've been up too long with vidya too
>>
File: 1436171778328.jpg (32KB, 478x457px) Image search: [Google]
1436171778328.jpg
32KB, 478x457px
>>29335624
>>29335701
>>29335858
This has always been one of the things that annoy me most in life. My sleep cycle has always been shit all because I'm up until 1am with vidya when I have work in the morning. I love vidya so much but it's wrecking my schedule, man.
>>
>>29333051

How are they cheating exactly?
>>
>>29336191
My guess is that they really aren't, and the Shadowbolts are just using implication talk as a part of blackmail.
>>
>>29314691
The crotch line moves
Why does the crotch line move?
It shouldn't be moving
That's not how pants work
Also why does Celestia do that thing with her hands?
SOMETHING'S FUCKY HERE
>>
File: WaxOnWaxOff.gif (2MB, 530x720px) Image search: [Google]
WaxOnWaxOff.gif
2MB, 530x720px
>>
>>29336217
Yup, this was basically covered in an earlier post; they're not cheating the Shadowbolts are just mad because they lost and are trying to find excuses.

Dash and Pinkie should come out to their friends and get Rarity to start a rumour. They should continue to fuel the up until the game day and just when the Shadowbolts think they're finally going to get rid of Pinkie Dash and Pinkie should kiss in front of everyone; hard to have blackmail material if everyone knows. Bonus mode: they take the threats to the school board and wreck the Shadowbolts.
>>
>>29335624
>Get excited.
>Ready to jump in, the water shouldn't even be cold.
>You were right.
>Feels actually kind of great on your skin.
>"I didn't say do a freaking cannonball!" Indigo says.
>Spit some pool water out.
"Sorry, I didn't even touch diving yet."
> "Pssh, whatever. Let's start over there!"
>Indigo points to the closest corner of the pool.
>Follow her over.
>"Now, let's do a test run so I can really see where you are."
>Get an urge to impress her.
>Something to show you're not a complete know nothing.
>Start along the wall.
>"Ready? Go!"
>Indigo shoots ahead, you lag behind.
>Never swam against someone else till now.
>Indigo makes it to the far side and back.
>You barely made it to the far side when she exits the water.
>"You know what this means?"
>Swim back to her.
>Didn't even touch the far side wall.
>For fucks sake.
"What does it mean?"
>"I'm going twice as fast as you."
>Ouch.
>Indigo stretches for a second, seeming to wait until you're looking.
>She then hops back in to the water.
>Does a literal cannonball.
>Water flying everywhere.
"Ah, what the hell?"
>"Maybe I can teach you how to make better cannonballs after this."
"Uh, okay?"
>"Now come here."
>She comes over to you instead.
>"Against the wall. Let me teach you how to launch."
>Indigo grabs you under the water.
>It's so fucking sudden, and you jump.
>A little quick to start touching you, but you're not complaining .
>>
>>29336943
Zap ain't shy that's for sure.
>>
>>29336943
>"Launch from the wall like you usually would. But come right back."
>You do just that.
>Slide your feet up halfway up the wall under the water and kick.
>"Wow, no wonder you're so slow."
"What'd I do wrong?"
>She grabs your shoulders and faces you towards her.
>"Watch what I do."
>Indigo scrunches herself up on a corner.
>Feet higher than yours were.
>"Gotta go parallel with the water."
>You sort of just watch her body before she launches from the wall.
>It certainly explains why she got ahead so fast.
>"Come here, I'll position you."
>She grabs you again and you tense up.
>Put your feet higher now.
>Your arm goes around Indigo's back.
>She tilts you until you face straight down.
>Face in the water.
>"Turn your head sideways."
>You turn your head sideways facing Indigo.
>Chin up against her body.
>Indigo hugs you in a weird horizontal way.
>But you have to do it too to not have your head go under.
>Pretty much on your back now.
>"Different, is it?"
>She talks quieter since you're so close to her now.
>Your head is resting against her chest.
>Indigo says a bunch of things about how you were going at an angle which slowed you down.
>She's got you in a position where it's like you're cuddling in a bed.
>Literally a kissing position.
>Her face is inches away from yours.
>Both of you know what's up now.
>Your feet are off the wall, but you're still in a very touchy embrace.
>"You know, there's a lot of things I can show you in here."
>Looking down at your waist, Indigo moves a hand behind your head.
>Licks her lips.
>>
File: 1461671035736.jpg (27KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1461671035736.jpg
27KB, 256x256px
>>29338182
>>
File: 1461961421374.jpg (6KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
1461961421374.jpg
6KB, 202x249px
>>29338182
Great job getting into the action faster this time.
>>
>>29338182
>Head resting against chest.
>In a kissing position.
>She's licking her lips.
We both want it, but I think she's gonna take it.
>>
File: large.jpg (155KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
155KB, 688x1024px
>>
>>29336558
That filename made me smile
>>
>>29331279
Whoa thanks for that, Anon.
>>
>>29338273
This.
>>
Rarity is my waifu, but I don't know if I'd rather her be real or me not be real and be in her universe.
>>
>>29340042
It's better to be real in the eqgverse than ours so long there's no demons destroying the world with magic.
>>
>>29338182
>"I love how you tried to swim faster than me even though you knew you can't."
>She's full on cradling you.
>"I thought it was cute."
"Just wanted to see how far I can get."
>Indigo giggles and cuddles you.
>You try to stand yourself back up.
>"No, stay like this."
>Indigo holds you in a back float position.
>Leans in.
>Your eyes meet.
>"I think you're cuter like this."
>She gives you a 20 second long kiss on the lips.
>Then reaches under your ass and pushes it up.
>Lays you out like a plank in the water.
>The side of your head is pressed to her breathing body.
>Look at her face with her tits partly in the way.
>Indigo is watching your dick standing up under your swimming trunks.
>Hungrily watching.
>"Do you know how to do a back float?"
"Don't think I ever learned."
>"I think I want to teach you that first." Says Indigo.
>She bites her lip and grabs your junk.
>Smiling passionately, she reaches under your swimming trunks.
>Arching your back, you feel her grab your dick and start playing with it.
>"Just breathe in and stay nice and still."
>>
>>29340608
Damn Indie.

She knows what she wants, and she wants us.
>>
File: 1475672069962.jpg (28KB, 378x434px) Image search: [Google]
1475672069962.jpg
28KB, 378x434px
>>29340608
>Backfloat handjob
>>
File: 20170125_204239.jpg (99KB, 398x393px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_204239.jpg
99KB, 398x393px
Would any of you kind anons mind directing me towards any good eqg Trixie fics, preferably ReaderxTrixie, I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>29341534
There are a few good ones in this guy's pastebin. http://pastebin.com/u/JeffMango
>>
>>29341572
Arigatou, anon!
>>
File: Pinkie_Pie_innocent_smile_EG.png (790KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie_innocent_smile_EG.png
790KB, 1920x1080px
>>29333051
>Pinkie Pie walks with Rainbow Dash to school the next day.
>"I just... can't believe they'd go that far." Dash sobs.
>"It's the Shadowbolts. You know how low they're willing to go for a win." Says Pinkie.
>Dash hides her face in her hands.
>"But it's not over yet. I'm sure Principal Celestia will keep it a secret for us." Pinkie continues.
>"So? Even if they get punished for what they did, it doesn't stop them from trying to drag us down with them."
>Rainbow Dash cries quietly.
>Straying from the path and sitting on a bench for a minute.
>Pinkie stays by her side.
>Letting her cry on her shoulder.
>"Dashie..." Pinkie whispers.
>Rainbow Dash sniffles and looks up at her friend.
>"We'll find a way. I promise."
>"I-I don't want them to tell anyone."
>"They won't."
>"Unless we do something they don't like. That's all it takes."
>Dash can feel the challenging part of her try to come up with a way.
>A way without the Shadowbolts letting the secret out.
>Rainbow Dash never thought she'd have a weakness like this.
>She and Pinkie eventually make it to school so they're not late.
>Sitting quietly in class, Rainbow looks out the window.
>It's raining outside.
>Later in the day, Pinkie goes to her baking class.
>But the only thing she thinks about is Rainbow.
>The cooking teacher calls the class together.
>"May I have everyone's attention."
>Pinkie and the class sit and listen.
>"I have some news. We're going to be moving the baking competition from Saturday to next Thursday night." The teacher says.
>Pinkie jolts in her chair.
>Rainbow Dash's next soccer game is on Thursday night.
>She raises her hand immediately.
>>
>>29342955
>"Yes, Pinkie?" The teacher responds.
>"Why was there a move all of a sudden?"
>"Ah, yes. Well, as you know, Crystal Prep is going to be our next opponents in the upcoming competition. And I just got off the phone with their principal."
>"A-and?" Pinkie's stomach churns.
>"Their principal informed me that their baking class team will not be able to compete on Saturday due to a schedule conflict. So we had to postpone things to the next available time slot, which is Thursday evening next week."
>Pinkie is visibly grieved by this.
>"Is everything all right?" The teacher asks.
>"O-oh! Uh... yeah."
>"You sure? You're normally a lot more cheery than this, especially when we have extra time to prepare for the baking competitions."
>The teacher knows that there's something else going on.
>She can tell from Pinkie's lack of excitement.
>"It's all fine. I was just so amped-up to show them who's boss tomorrow. And then this thing comes up..."
>"Oh, hehehe, you were just eager then."
>"Yeah, but it's no problem. Really. I'll just wait until Thursday."
>The teacher chuckles and continues talking to the students.
>Reveals the baking competition will start a half an hour before the soccer game.
>Pinkie Pie just knows this has to do with her and Rainbow.
>She stays after class is over, goes up to the teacher.
>"Can I ask you something?" Pinkie asks.
>"Is this about the baking competition?"
>Pinkie Pie nods.
>"Sure, go ahead."
>"What was the schedule conflict the Crystal Prep principal told you about?"
>"She didn't say. All I know is that there was a schedule conflict."
>"Oh. Okay. Thanks."
>"Is there somewhere else you have to be on Thursday evening?"
>Pinkie deflates. "To be honest, yeah. I didn't tell you this in class, but I'm supposed to cheer for my friend in the soccer game."
>>
>>29342960
>"Oh, right. You're on the cheerleading squad." recalls the teacher. "Except... it's not football season. Why are you cheering at a soccer game?"
>"It's because my friends really needs it. She's been going through some rough times."
>"Oh. So I suppose you want to be able to go for that."
>"Yeah. I'm very sorry about this. But is there anything you can do?"
>The teacher thinks for a minute.
>"I could try and find a new time slot. That would take some coordinating with the Crystal Prep staff."
>"But we have time to do that now, right?"
>"Of course. It's a good thing the competition was pushed back."
>Pinkie starts to feel relieved.
>It's at least one problem gone.
>"Then again, I found it a little strange it was pushed back so far."
>"I know!" Pinkie agrees, now more good spirited.
>"It really makes me wonder, knowing how Crystal Prep has been."
>"Yeah."
>"Anyhow, don't you have your next class to get to?"
>"Right."
>Pinkie Pie grabs her things.
>"See ya Monday!" She says as she leaves.
>"See you on Monday, Pinkie."

All for now. Goodnight thread.
>>
>>29342969
Oshit we should have known Cinch is in on it.
Can't wait to see where this goes. Goodnight, based writefag.
>>
File: cinchderp.png (660KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
cinchderp.png
660KB, 1280x731px
>>
>>29333379
>>29333576
Yeah. This is a good odd.
>>
I want to shower with Rarity
>>
anyone ever continue with that dark jedi story?
just finished the thing, and I might die without a conclusion
>>
>>29344035
Yeah, I read the rest when Sarge posted it. I like that he wrote out multiple endings, and would definitely read more if he decided to revisit the idea. If I remember correctly, he said that, if he ever continued, the light grey ending would be canon.
>>
>>29344155
is there anywhere that those can be read? I can only find as far as the dark jedi part in the pastebin.
>>
>>29343911
I want to go to war alongside Rarity in ancient times.
>>
File: short.jpg (49KB, 507x398px) Image search: [Google]
short.jpg
49KB, 507x398px
>>29343272
>>29343493
Are they tall or is she short?
>>
>>29345091
Look at the rectangle push pull things on the doors. They're tall.
>>
>>29345107
Cool. Now if only we could make these amazons real.
>>
>>29340608
>You breathe heavy.
>Look Indigo in her eyes as she lids her eyes at you sensually.
>You stay still as she pulls your swimming trunks down.
>Indigo sets your cock free.
>Keeping your head back, you take long deep breaths.
>You can only feel what Indigo is doing.
>She slowly strokes your length up and down.
>Hear her sighing and feel her breathing against your face.
>You feel Indigo's thumb play with your tip with each stroke.
>You sigh.
>Buck your hips up ever so slowly.
>It's okay, Indigo is holding you up.
>Indigo draws you closer to cumming.
>Your erect cock standing straight up high in the air just for Indigo Zap.
>Indigo slows up, and you feel her stroke your hair.
>"Feeling good now huh?"
>Give her a "mhm".
>You gently float on your back.
>The water is getting still, and Indigo drags circles on your chest with her finger.
>"I think I know where you can cum so it doesn't get in the water."
>Indigo pushes your legs down.
>Lets you go back to a standing position.
>The water back up to your shoulders.
>You and Indigo put your arms around each other.
>She catches your dick between her legs.
>Push between them.
>You can literally feel her cameltoe against your solid shaft.
>You know this can only end with you cumming inside.
>Indigo holds you tighter.
>You pull the top of her swimsuit down.
>>
File: 1443968811860.jpg (82KB, 580x432px) Image search: [Google]
1443968811860.jpg
82KB, 580x432px
>>29345335
Unf.
>>
>>29269341
That was one question, dipshit.
>>
>>29345091
>>29345107
>rectangle push pull things
Gave me a chuckle. I don't know what they're called either, though.
But still, look how high the ceiling and doors are. Man, Canterlot High is a strange place.
>>
>>29345335
... Damn, that's hot.

We're about to go critical inside Indigo.
>>
>>29345335
>Peel that swimsuit off of Indigo.
>Slide your hands on her body.
>She's more fit than you thought, so fucking sleek.
>Play with her boobs, pulling her swimsuit to her belly button.
>Indigo's such a furious kisser.
>Her tongue dances with yours.
>She turns around with you and backs you up to the edge of the pool.
>Hump her with your dick caught between her legs.
>Get backed into a corner, her lips still on yours.
>Indigo reaches down her abdomen.
>Right to where your dick juts between her thighs.
>Indigo bites her lip after parting the kiss.
>Looking in your eyes.
>Moving the bottom of her swimsuit aside and directing your cock in between her vulva.
>You could not have thrusted in fast enough for her.
>The inside of Indigo's pussy tightly nestles your cock.
>Indigo locks her legs behind your lower back.
>"Don't wanna get any in the pool."
>You don't even need to start thrusting.
>Indigo humps from on top.
>Making more bigger waves in the pool water.
>Oh, fuck.
>Fucking yes.
>She goes to fucking town on top of you.
>Using her able fit body to gyrate atop your thrusting lap.
>This swimmer can move.
>The top of Indigo's head brushes by your chin when she's not frenching you.
>No way you're stopping your climax.
>This is fucking insane.
>Indigo Zap was made for making you cum.
>The way she moves on top of you is unstoppable.
"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"
>"Ngh! You didn't even last long!"
Indigo almost laughs.
>She's humping you with all her effort.
>>
File: 1473174566999.jpg (121KB, 529x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473174566999.jpg
121KB, 529x359px
>>29346596
Keep going
>>
File: Phoenix_wright_hold_it.png (143KB, 388x480px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_wright_hold_it.png
143KB, 388x480px
>>29346596
HOLD IT IN ANON! DON'T BE A ONE PUMP CHUMP!
>>
>>29346596
Put in MAXIMUM EFFORT.

She deserves it.
>>
>>29344299
Here you go:
http://pastebin.com/u/Sergeant_Nonymous
>>
>>29347547
>>29341572
I love those guys.
>>
>>29347832
Great to know about your shit taste.
>>
>>29290733
>>29290752
>Dean Cadence sighed when she felt your hands cupping her breasts.
>She leaned her waist into yours.
>Your erect member was begging to be set free as Cadence lightly ground against it through the clothes.
>You felt like you might as well have been drooling for her.
>”You’re really excited, aren’t you?” She compliments the staff inside your pants.
>Nodding in response, you groped Cadence’s soft breasts through her top.
>Pushing them together to make her cleavage more pronounced.
>You couldn’t resist her next kiss.
>She moved her face in and smacked her lips with yours once again.
>”Mmm~”
>Your mind faded from the flavored lipstick… Dean Cadence smeared it onto your mouth.
>You let out a deep sigh, then began to reach in to Dean Cadence’s top.
>Her lipstick was probably bubblegum flavored, and it rocked your world like nothing else when she kissed you.
>Moaning to herself as you kissed her sweet lips, she backed into her office chair with you resting on her lap.
>Your fingers found her nipple, and your heart found a place where it pounded out of your chest.
>Dean Cadence spread her legs when your other hand explored underneath her skirt.
>She was smiling so welcomingly, it made you melt into her.
>Your hand advanced, and Dean Cadence sighed as she let you explore beneath her panties.
>You cuddled with the Dean in the chair for some time, exchanging another “Happy Valentine’s Day” after things went back to regular hugging.
>”So how do you say we get going?” Cadence asked with a beaming smile.
“I’d love to.”
>You grazed your hand across the cheek of her beautiful face. It was so hard to resist kissing those lips again.
>You wanted some more bubblegum.
>The dean gathered her things, leaving her office with you hand in hand.
>>
>>29348499
>You got into her car.
>The scent that lingered there reminded you of cherry blossoms. And you took it in as Cadence pulled off.
>Wondering if you were going to smell this in bed later tonight.
>Cadence drove you across town to the restaurant.
>She made sure it wasn’t a place where any of the Crystal Prep students would bother to go to.
>After arriving, you and Cadence got out and walked in locking arms.
>You felt warm inside just walking next to Dean Cadence.
>It was one of the happiest things you could imagine, all because of who it was next to you.
>You got a table for two.
>Sat down and stared into her eyes until your food arrived.
>You didn’t look away for a second until the plates hit the table. Neither of you did.
>The V-day special was delicious, you couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.
>Some time was spent talking with Dean Cadence on your cute little Valentine’s Day student, teacher date.
>The other people in the restaurant did give some questioning looks.
>But forget them.
>You kept talking to Cadence about things you liked.
>Enjoying everything about her personality.
>No matter what opinion she gave, no matter what she said, it just all made sense to you.
>It was dangerous to be this deeply in love with someone.
>You knew that, but you only saw it as something to be proud of.
>The more hopelessly in love with Dean Cadence you were, the happier you felt.
>It’s just the way love works. You only wanted more.
>Now done talking, you and Cadence exchanged a lengthy glance one more time.
>The check arrived.
>Equally split between the two of you.
>It was getting dark out when you left with Cadence’s hand in yours.
>”Would you like me to drive you… home?”
>You looked at her.
“Home?”
>”You know… home.” Her voice hinted at something other than your house.
>>
>>29348503
>You nodded and got into her car.
>You were driven back across town, told to give “directions” to your house.
>Cadence went down the wrong streets on purpose.
>She ended up pulling into her own driveway. She took you home… home with her.
>”Oops.” Cadence lowly giggled.
>She looked over to you, and looked down.
>Saw the bulge in your pants.
>Knew what it was that you wanted to happen next.
>Dean Cadence knew you were in the palm of her hand, encouraging you to sink deeper into the feeling.
>Even you were encouraging yourself to sink deeper.
>You wanted Dean Cadence’s undeniable charm to overtake you.
>You have never felt this way about anyone before.
>And not as strongly.
>”Oh well.” She smiled at you. “Well while we’re here, would you like some dessert?”
>You opened the car door and said yes.
>She almost raced you inside.
>The front door was closed, and you stood in front of Dean Cadence for a full minute.
>”So… here we are.”
“Yeah. Here we are.”
>”So… do you want to play some Valentine’s Day games?”
>You loved the sound of this.
“What do you have in mind?”
>Dean Cadence pulled you in to a hug
>She grinned. “Would you like to play a special game of hide and seek?”
>You nodded and agreed to play, putting your hands on the sides of Cadence’s body.
>”Great.”
>With a loving touch, Cadence reached for your crotch and undid the front of your pants.
>She slipped her hand down your boxers and felt around until her hand was grabbing your shaft.
>Dean Cadence eagerly pulled it out and felt it up in her hand.
>Playing with the underside for a few seconds. Seeing how you react.
>Her chilly fingers rubbing your skin around made you beyond completely solid.
>You trembled in delight with Cadence’s fingers teasing you just enough to make some precum appear.
>>
>>29348510
>”Close your eyes and count down from twenty.” Dean Cadence instructed as she lightly stroked you. “I’m going to hide.”
>She kissed you as your eyes shut.
>You were taken to a different place feeling Dean Cadence’s lips kissing yours.
>Her hand stimulated your member to tear up.
>Lowering your shoulders, you leaned back against a nearby wall as the kiss went on.
>You felt her let go of your dick and pull your pants and boxers down from your waist.
>Sighing to herself.
>”Start counting.”
“Twenty… nineteen… eighteen…”
>As you counted, you heard the sound of clothes sliding along skin.
>It took you but a half a second to figure out what you would find once your eyes opened again.
“Eleven… ten… nine… eight…” You continued.
>”That’s it.” Dean Cadence whispered to herself nearly silently.
>You finished counting down.
“Three… two… one.”
>Your eyes shot open instantly.
>With both of her arms leaning on the wall on either side of your head, Dean Cadence stood a couple inches away from you.
>Her uniform was completely stripped off, lying on the carpet behind her.
>Your eyes were drawn to Dean Cadence’s body, only covered by a see-through bra and a pair of panties.
>Her torso and hips beckoning you to put your arms around and embrace them as you would inevitably kiss Dean Cadence again.
>You froze when you saw her large nipples under the fabric, her vulva right under the thin bridge of racy, frilly texture of the panties.
>She took a deep breath as your heart raced, booming in your chest at the sight.
>It took control of you.
>”You found me.” Cadence’s sultry voice sent a shiver up your spine. “Looks like it’s time for dessert.”
>Your hands rested atop Cadence’s hips.
>You whimpered mercifully. Her beauty forced you to pull her in and breathlessly smooch her lips.
>>
>>29348516
>The bubblegum flavor made your mind buzz with bliss.
>Dean Cadence spread her arms, welcoming you to take her down and let your urges overcome everything else.
>She knew how much this was getting to you; she wanted this.
>The next thing you knew, you were on the couch with Dean Cadence.
>Lips mashing, hands caressing.
>”I’m all yours tonight.” Cadence breathed, begging for your love.
>And boy did you give it to her.
>All of it.
>Your hands shakily undid Dean Cadence’s bra and slipped off her panties in a matter of seconds.
>You held her tightly with your hands fondling everywhere on her body.
>And you kissed her with zeal, bucking your hips between her thighs until you felt your head get caught in her nethers.
>Dean Cadence lustfully cried out upon you entering her, making your dreams a reality.
>Her dreams were becoming a reality as well when you did this.
>You groaned with arousal, pumping into the dean while driven by every ounce of love in your body.
>Polished her soft walls with your shaft.
>Embracing her smooth, curvy body on the outside while embracing her sleek goods on the inside.
>Cadence bit her lip hard, squeezing her eyes shut as you planted sloppy kisses all over her neck.
>Pushing herself into you, Cadence wailed and parted her legs more.
>Begging you never to stop.
>You began to heave.
>You gritted your teeth and plowed the school’s dean.
>Holding her under you as she cried for more.
>Almost a minute went by, but your joy prolonged it.
>Cadence’s joy prolonged it.
>Every groan of pleasure was answered by another, followed by deep, deep kissing.
>The scent of Dean Cadence’s lipstick made its way to the back of your mouth and into your nose at this point.
>You and her both grunted as you continued to rail her on the couch.
>Dean Cadence moaned loudly, and she threw her head back onto a pillow.
>>
>>29348522
>Letting you kiss her neck and the bottom of her chin. Then your lips met once more.
>You would not, could not get enough of Dean Cadence’s kisses.
>They brought you to paradise.
>Dean Cadence groaned at the top of her lungs now.
>She shut her eyes and threw her head back again, now glistening with a thin layer of sweat.
>Thrusting your hips at top speed, you made the couch shake.
>Ready to let your load loose and climax.
>You could feel it starting.
>And you only thrusted harder into a dripping Cadence to make yourself climax as soon as you could.
>You let out short breaths with beads of sweat on your forehead.
>You felt your muscles contract.
>You shuddered and cried out the second you felt your cum gushing into Dean Cadence.
>Cadence bridged her back as she took your load.
>You kissed, locking your lips together like no tomorrow.
>Feeling each other’s tongues, and letting the moment take you away.
>Seconds later, you collapsed.
>Right on top of Cadence.
>You fell down upon her a mushy, kissing mess.
>Breathing heavily with exhaustion.
>Cadence kissed your lips yet again, and then gazed into your eyes as the lips parted.
>You cupped her cheeks in your hands, as she did yours.
“I love you, Cadence… so much.”
>”I love you too, Anonymous. With all of my heart.”
>She shot her tongue into your mouth again, you did it back.
>Giggling and smacking lips like it was all you knew anymore.
>And it sort of was for the rest of the night.
“Happy Valentine’s Day.” You sighed with hearts in your eyes and those same butterflies in your stomach.
>”Happy Valentine’s Day.”
>You fell asleep together before midnight turned the date from February 14th to February 15th.
Fin.

Thank you guys again so much for the feedback. I also want to thank the derpibooru post here https://derpibooru.org/1087220 for inspiring me to write this.
I don't know if I'll write anything else here, but I'll be lurking.
>>
>>29348542
That... was just wonderful!
I was never interested in Princess or Dean Cadance until this green. What a great thing to wake up to, all this fresh new green to read, your story and Love of the Game's update too. I'd totally read if you wrote something else.
>>
>>29348542
Wow it's still a little ways till Valentines day. You really wanted to finish this ahead of time.
>>
File: 4706248.gif (486KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
4706248.gif
486KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: 1474259772216.gif (663KB, 349x580px) Image search: [Google]
1474259772216.gif
663KB, 349x580px
>>29349302
>>
>>29349302
>bad iguana
Hmmm.
>>
File: 1474261152812.png (112KB, 473x478px) Image search: [Google]
1474261152812.png
112KB, 473x478px
>>29349324
>>
File: ry.png (521KB, 1105x517px) Image search: [Google]
ry.png
521KB, 1105x517px
>>29349335
There, new thread when?
>>
>>29349339
>>29349344
>>
File: hmm.png (40KB, 233x246px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
40KB, 233x246px
>>29349347
>Hamburger Helper
lel
>>
>>29349347
Not this shit again
>>
>>29349347
>no trip
Hmm
>>
>>29349362
It's a good meal if you want something cheap and easy to make without going full hotpockets.
>>
File: Stuffing your face as usual.jpg (71KB, 674x343px) Image search: [Google]
Stuffing your face as usual.jpg
71KB, 674x343px
>>29349420
So you ate the hamburger helper after all.
>>
>>29349362
>>29349402
>>29349407
Guys, listen. Here's what's going on.
Disco and I don't agree this time which thread title wasn't the right now. We've kind of been arguing about it since right before this thread ended. I've wanted Fingerbang back since there's more content, but Disco still wants humanized. I've been watching this the whole time, but couldn't come to a conclusion on what to do.
So I stalled on making the new thread and then Disco made one instead.
Honestly, I say we let the writefags decide which thread they want to go to if both are still up.
>>
>>29349528
What? Why didn't you tell us you're on the Fingerbang side now?!
>>
>>29349332
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29349528
And I was just told to add that 12 added his input on this too. And he also didn't want Fingerbang to return.
>>29349542
I've said it before, man. But I'm not entirely on either side and could go either way.
>>29279741
>>
>>29349528
The thread that was titled Humanized has been deleted.

I thought this was settled but it looks like we're back in it.
>>
>>29348542
Thank you for the green, it was an entertaining read.

>>29349302
Any word from them?
>>
>>29349569
Why not just go with Fingerbang? The title sticks out more and is easier to ctrl+F.
>>
>>29349592
>bad reputation
>>
>>29349569
Huh, it's true. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>29349592
I don't mind fingerbang myself but most anons have filtered that name and associate it with a bad rep.

Humanized is generic sounding but it was a new start and that's why the last few threads have done so well.
>>
File: shrug.png (315KB, 1254x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
315KB, 1254x1024px
>>29349596
Won't people figure out that it's the same thread with a different title?
>>
>>29349569
>>29349592
>>29349623
>>29349612
Disco told me he deleted the one he made.
Just refer to what I said here, sort of >>29349528
I've been wanting to try for making the thread Fingerbang again because of the new influx of content, and I don't at all mind posting in a Fingerbang thread again. I've talked with the others about this like two weeks ago.

What happened is that I wanted to try for Fingerbang again for the reason stated, but Disco thinks the thread will die if that happened, so he advised me not to bring this up in the thread at all, but I still wanted to. And it was at the end, and I couldn't really decide on what to do. We basically disagree on the matter, and with the one thread still up, I'd say the best thing to do is either go with that one or make a Fingerbang thread with an official tripcode (which is what I wanted to do but the others talked me out of it) so it links to the previous thread and everyone knows to go to it.
>>
>>29349623
most people won't even see it because they've filtered the word fingerbang.
>>
>>29349628
I feel like I'm still not understanding the reasoning then.
>>
>>29349628
this
>>
>>29349627
Well there's no harm in trying it out again to see what happens. It will make a lot of anons happy to see the name back.
>>
>>29349627
Indie-Sugarcoat writefag here
Honestly dude if Fingerbang is what you want it's what I want too. I didn't care when the name changed before and I wouldn't care if we did it again
But shit is a fb rebound the reason why you came here and posted every day? If you were that determined before, what on gods earth made you lose hope?
>>
>>29349649
I do agree with you, Anon.
>>29349680
The spirit just sort of died for me. And it didn't come back until the thread right before this thread. And you're part of the reason why I miss Fingerbang. You kept at it with your writing and whatnot. Posters like you and >>29190601 made me realize that you still had some fire in your step and you weren't ready to give up just yet. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have changed my mind.
And yes, that was the reason. I have posted here almost every day since last summer to revive this place. It's just really tantalizing to finally see what I wanted to see only after I gave up on my dedication.
>>29349347
I've been for making the thread Fingerbang again for the reasons stated above, and I will gladly support it if it's an official thread that links to the previous thread in the OP and everything.

Guys, seriously. I don't want this momentum to go to waste if we can revive Fingerbang to what it used to be.
>>
>>29349747
Just do it, man. I'll follow you there.
>>
>>29349775
Alright, everyone. It has been settled. I made the official new Fingerbang thread. I even fixed the OP description so it says Fingerbang too matches the title.
>>29349836
>>29349836
>>29349836
>>
>>29350266
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 169

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.