[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 109

File: This is the face of RGRE.jpg (70KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
This is the face of RGRE.jpg
70KB, 500x685px
Freshly Baked Loaf Edition

Previous Bread: >>29213755

>Where men are women, and women are slightly manlier women
>Come for tiny pushy mares poppin' collars droppin' dollars at the club
>Stay for the shenanigans

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit?usp=sharing

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
IT BEGINS

THE GREENSTORM
>>
Ok, so. I'm about to drop some green here, and in a word it's ... experimental.

It's got a lot of things that usually trigger the thread; I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could write a story that would include them but would still be accepted. It's a wide departure from my normal shenanigans, but everyone I've shown it to so far (editors, other writers, the homeless) has really enjoyed it.

That said, I have to ask all anons - please, WAIT UNTIL THE END to pass judgement on this green. Trust me on that.

You do trust me, don't you?

Buckle up.
>>
>>29228628
>Your hands gently rest on the ornate redwood box, a soft sigh escaping your lips
>3 weeks
>it took 3 weeks to repair your mistresses' music box
>She would have done it, but the gryphon empress had her working overtime
>So much overtime that getting some foreign dignitaries a proper gift had totally slipped her mind
>so it was up to you and your 'soft, blunt claws' to fix this for her
>you run your thumb into some of the grooves, making sure the soft gold wiring stays inlaid
>It's just some bullshit flower imagery, but. You're proud of it
>of all the things you've done for your owner, you're most proud of this
>The outside and inside have been sanded smooth, and the curved top has been stained and restored as well
>The platform the music gears sit on has been oiled and finished, and all you need to do now is put the delicate machinery together and let it set
>It's going to be surprisingly light when finished - so you'll have to be careful hauling it around
>You lean back a bit on the workbench, rolling your shoulders
>whelp. Might as we-
>*ding*
>That would be the door
>You quickly wipe your hands down and stand, adjusting your simple loincloth to cover - but hint - at what you've got, and prepare to greet your mistress
>"..vestock are all cared for as well, my lady. Cupboards have been restocked as well, per your orders."
>You make it to the main room just as your mistress and her other slave-
>Sorry, 'indentured servant'
>-come in from the weather.
>"Ah... now isn't this a sight for tired eyes?"
>Cairn Eagleeye, Quartermistress to Her Majesty's Armies, Dutchess of the 3 Peaks and your lawful owner, smiles to herself as she rounds the corner and sees you once more
>You get on your knees, a soft smile on your lips as well
"I am pleased that I so refresh my mistress. Was your trip well?"
>As she pads over to you you crane your neck to the side, exposing it
>>
>>29228634
>"Bah. A bunch of old hens squawking after impossible timetables. It's enough to make you want to molt-"
>She rears up slightly, her beak nipping your neck - not enough to hurt, but enough to make a point - and you press into her breast
"I would hope not, mistress. I would miss your plumage dearly~"
>She chuckles, whispering into your ear "Oh, don't I know it~"
>After a few moments of resting on you she hops off, flapping her wings once. "Hm. Talia?"
>Talia Bluntbeak bows her head slightly. "Yes, My Lady?"
>"Inform the chef that I'll be taking my dinner in my room. I expect my favourite to be fed and ready by the time I finish cleaning up. Say... in 30 minutes?"
>Talia bows again. "As you will it, My Lady."
>Cairn gives you a familiar hungry look. "As it should be..."
>You feel her drag her tail across your side as she walks past you, but you don't move until she has left the room
>Once the back door has shut to her study, both of you drop the facade
>to a point
>"Tch. You heard her, pleasure slave. Go to the kitchen, get you some food - though, we both know what you'll be eating later tonight-"
"Why Talia, are you jealous?"
>You smirk as you stand up, the gryphoness growling softly. "Watch it, fool. We may both be servants-"
"If calling it that helps you sleep at ni-"
>"At least I keep my name, whore! At least I'll have a future - what hope do you have, her being your third owner? As soon as your dick stops working you'll be driven into the snow-"
"Yeah yeah heard it all before. Shouldn't you be doing what Mistress told you to do?"
>She narrows her eyes at you. "Get. Before I do something I'll regret."
"You will regret it - if I come to her with any scars she didn't create, you'll get clipped."
>Her beak snaps shut, and you smile as you make your way over to the warm kitchen
>Being the favourite has it's perks
>>
File: 1472508672475.png (114KB, 567x566px) Image search: [Google]
1472508672475.png
114KB, 567x566px
>>29228628
HOLY SHIT IM ALREADY TRIGGERED FUCK YOU BNW KILL YOURSELF YOURE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>29228628
>WAIT UNTIL THE END
Is it all written already? Or do we have to wait for a year to see where this goes?
>>
>>29228637
"Yes ma'am."
>"And keep the tray level - mind the dish, it's hot."
"Yes ma'am."
>The cook looks you up and down, then sighs. "Hhmph. Honestly, it'd do wonders for morale if she'd share you with the rest of us...Great Roc knows having you wear only that is tease enough."
>You keep your face neutral, but sigh internally
>Every few months this gets brought up, and every few months your mistress has to re-establish the pecking order and flaunt you around again
>At least since it's colder this season you get a few more strips of clothing to keep you warm, but
>Well. You hang around the fireplaces very often, let's just say.
>"Well? Off with you!"
"Yes ma'am."
>You spin on your heel and leave, serving-tray held within your capable grip
>Strong wine, honeyed mead, a leg of ham - some fried root vegetables that look like croquettes
>Chefy went all out on this one
>Though, she should watch herself - Cairn fired the last one after 4 years because she tried to taste the goods, as it were
>6 months is far too soon to be asking something so improper...
>You muse idly as you walk through her study, placing the tray on her map table
>Closing the doors behind you, you prepare yourself - checking to make sure all clasps are easily unfastened, that you're sufficiently oiled and scented..
>Oh!
>Smiling, you reach for a little-known secret drawer on the map table, pulling out a small, crystal-red vial
>You uncork and add a few drops to the bottle of port, before recorking and putting it away
>That always made her very lively, to say the least
>Speaking of, no need to turn her off early in the night
>You pop open a small box on the tray, rummaging around for a good, strong mint
>Coated in white powder, your fingers find their prize
>Ah. This light-blue one should do
>You pop it in your mouth and start sucking on it
>Mmmmm. Spearmint, with a hint of something exotic
>Tray in hands, you stand infront of her bedchamber doors and clear your throat loudly
>"In."
>>
>>29228628
>You do trust me, don't you?
No. You posted the same bread image third time already. You are a man with no honor
>>
>>29228640
FUGG :DDXDDXDXXD

>>29228644
All pre-written.

>With a small bow you use the weight of the tray to push a handle down, opening the door to Cairn's bedroom
>And it's a very lavish one at that
>Thick, furred skins carpet the floor
>A roaring fireplace and thick tapestries keep the entire room at a comfortable, cozy temperature
>A large, personal desk stacked high with missives, trinkets and things you could only imagine
>For as a slave, it's not your place to know
>And of course, in the middle of it is her own personal nest
>At first glance it looks like one of those master bedroom suites, with ornate posts on all four corners of the bed
>But, instead of a mattress it's layers and layers of blankets and pillows and furs
>Super comfy and surprisingly soft
>Intimate, really
>You'd almost say it's 'yours' but, yanno
>No property allowed to you
>But you spend so much time here that you've basically been allowed to convert your own quarters into a workshop at your mistresses' discretion
>So it's basically the same thing
>"Aaah, now there's what I need. Come, come."
>Stretching, your owner hops off of her stool, padding over to you
"Mistress, would you li-"
>"Ah. No, no talking, not now. Place the tray at the edge of the bed, I'll get to it soon..."
>You nod softly, adding a little sway in your step as you position her dinner
>3... 2... 1-
>With a screech you feel your owner pounce onto you and you roll into the bed
>Dominant, in a word, is how gryphonesses are both in and out of the bedroom
>Her claws dig into your shoulders - not enough to draw blood, but enough for some discomfort
>"MMrrf, I can see how those vultures look at you - they want you, don't they? All day long, you tease them~"
"I can't help it, Mistress - when you're away it's hard to control myself-"
>"I see that, boy."
>She grins as her claws flick open your clasps, removing the last bit of modesty you were allowed
>Years of doing this has left it's mark - you're already at half mast
>>
>>29228657
>"Good, good - such a good slave you are~"
>Her beak nips at your neck and shoulders as you run your fingers through her down, massaging softly
"I'm so happy that I continue to please you, mistress~"
>"Mm, and you will for a long, long time..."
>Grinning, she positions herself over you, pressing her asshole right over the head of your dick
>This was something new you learned when you were sold here from the Minotaur lands-
>Your dick was way too big for their little cunts
>And, yanno. There is a risk of pregnancy - who would want to have kits from a slave?! - so, anal it was
>She impales herself suddenly and forcefully onto you, causing you to gasp
>"Oooh.... there we go... tend to me, my faithful fuckslut~"
>You grip her hips and start rolling into her flank
>Like a good slave, you do as you're told
. . . . . . .
>"Nnnnh~"
>A, B, C-
>"Ah! Yesss..."
>So it's C today, huh?
>C
>C
>C
>"S-slow down, slave. Let me enjoy my meal as well!"
>You hum softly, your tongue resting on her clit
>You can't see too well - what with her sitting on your face - but you can feel her reach over to the tray
>You honestly don't blame her
>I mean. Steak-and-a-blowjob every night would never get tiring, if you were in her position
>"Aaah... that's the stuff. Every time I come home, the welcome is better and better~"
>You hear the sound of a pulled cork, and then the greedy drinking from a bottle
>"Mwah! Aah. Continue, my favourite-"
>You feel her tense up as you C again
>Then a low growl
>Huh, that's not ri-
>"WHATEVER IT IS BETTER BE IMPORTANT!"
>Oh. Someone must've knocked
>"-...---. ..."
>Damn fuzzy legs
>You can't hear a fuckin-
>"THEN I CAN FLY BACK TOMORROW! BY THE FROZEN PEAKS, SHUT THE DOOR AND GET OUT!"
>There's the sound of an impact
>A few tense moments pass in silence and stillness
>Tenatively, you slip your tongue into her, giving your mistress a long, deep lick
>"Ah...... DAMNIT ALL!"
>>
>>29228665
>With a growl your owner stands up, flopping onto her side. "Of all the most miserable timing...I should have Talia's wings clipped."
>Idly she spears one of the croquettes with a claw, slicing it open
>You see the wine's half-gone, and the mead's nowhere to be seen
"Mistress? How may I please you?"
>She glances down to you, her face hard for a moment before it softens
>"You... shouldn't be troubled over matters above your station, slave."
"I'm sorry, my Mistress. But when you are troubled, I am troubled."
>"Hm. How fun - the only care I have is the one I've bought. Turns out the Praetor wants me back at the capital to run some more numbers - apparently running supplies to the front in a month isn't good enough for her. Five Hundred Miles to cross with wagon, supplies and shot, and I'm supposed to make a miracle happen."
>You kiss her lower abdomen softly, your fingers tracing nonsensical patterns in her fur
>"Mmm...You are a jewel. Preen me - that way I can just leave tomorrow and be done with it."
>You nod and shift your position, kneeling behind her
>She extends a wing, and wordlessly you run your fingers through it, pulling out a few loose feathers, straightening out others
>It's slow, quiet work
>You continue it long after she's finished her dinner
>Long after she's fallen asleep

>"I'm just saying-"
>You place your hands on your hips, eyebrow quirked
"And *I'm* just saying - I don't care that Mistress has been gone for 3 days with no word, you're not allowed to touch the goods!"
>The chef chirps, ruffling her feathers. "Boy, it's no big deal - just a quick jaunt in the cellar, we'll both have fun and you can get cleaned up within the hour-"
>You sigh
"No means no. And if you keep this up - or heavens help you, try to force the issue - I'll call the guard."
>The gryphonness laughs. "As if the guard will come here, to Cairn's private retreat, at the word of a fuck-slav-"
>*BANG*
>>
>>29228673
>The door to your little mountain home isn't so much as kicked open as it is knocked so hard off it's hinges it flies into the greeting room
>And then
>Guards
>Guards fucking EVERYWHERE
>You can tell by the seal on their crests that they're imperial, but more than that, they're elite
>Well this is new
>But rolling with the punches you give the chef a *look*, and roll your hand towards the invaders
>Her beak opens and closes wordlessly
"I rest my case."
>"Everyone in this room NOW. You- Who are you!"
>A night-black gryphoness walks towards you, and you notice by her non-standard armor that she must be of some importance
>You bow softly
"I am Mistress Cairn Eagleeye's bedslave and companion. The estate, while she is away, is under the care of Talia Bluntbeak. I have not bothered to learn the chef's name, as she is most likely not going to be employed by my Mistress for much longer."
>"Wh-WHY YOU LIMP-DICK-"
>"ENOUGH."
>The Gryphonness crows, and everyone falls silent
>"I have a warrant to search this house high and low, and I plan on it. All of her property is hereby siezed by her clan and the state until this investigation is over."
>You bow again
"With respect, then to whom am I speaking with?"
>"Viktoria Stormeagle, of the same eagle clan you serve."
>Without missing a beat, you kneel to present yourself to your new owner
"I live to serve."
>"Up. I have no time to waste talking with a bedslave. Where are the keys?"
>You look at the chef, who is trying her best to be the most innocent, befuddling staffmember possible
>Whelp. Guess it's up to you
"I... with apolgies, My Lady - Talia Bluntbeak would have all keys to-"
>"Damn. She's already in irons, so that's no good. Go, go go go-"
>Viktoria shoos away some of her guards to start their search, and they do
>Somewhat aggressively
>"You. Bedslave - you know where the extras are kept?"
"Now why woul-"
>"Please. Do not try me today. You think this is my first skirmish? Where are the extras?"
>>
>>29228679
>You pause for a moment, looking this new gryphon in the eyes
>She grins
>"A fighting spirit in this one! Cairn was right... you are a jewel. Come."
>Viktoria walks away from her dramatic entrance, close to the doors of your mistresses' study.
>"Kneel."
>You do so, presenting yourself once more
>No need to start off on the wrong foot, as it were
>You feel her press against you, and then she whispers softly into your ear
>"Cairn Eagleeye is dead by assassination. Poison."
>You go stiff for a moment as the news registers
>"Tell no one. Bluntbeak is being held, for she had means and motive. Not the first time an indebted tried to cut her debt short. I am a representative of the inquisition; I am of the eagle clan; as such, I will be your caretaker until her property is sorted out and our questions are answered. Nod if you understand."
>You nod, softly
>"Such loyalty in a slave is admirable - I respect that. Now, rise and open her doors to me; I'd rather not have to break more of them down."
>Wordlessly she backs off of you and you rise - and continue, standing on your toes
>The inquisitor tilts her head to the side as your fingers grip the top frame of the door - and with a soft crackling noise, pull away just the top
>A small silver key rests in a groove - which you retrieve
>"Ah... she always was one for riddles and games. Heh."
>You quickly unlock the study door, opening it for your new mistress
>"Good. Guards - the inner chambers."
>Her voice didn't rise at all, yet no fewer than 20 guards poured in between you, starting to pull books off shelves, roll up the map on the table... clean everything out
>Huh
>"We're... also looking for any potential causes of death. Anything that could lead us to the murder weapon."
>You see them sweep everything into great bags - haphazardly, you might add - this looks more like a smash and grab than a proper murder investigation
"I...see."
>"Be mindful you don't see too much. Is her room open?"
>You nod
>>
>>29228686
"Though, be careful - the ambassador's gift is on her desk. It should be the only thing on it."
>Inquisitor Viktoria grunts. "Right, we better get that shipped too...though..."
>She eyes you, and you advert your gaze
>This wasn't hungry, like you were used to - though it was still predatory
>This was the look of someone searching for flaws
>"... you know something."
"I... would be remiss if I spoke so freely, Mistress."
>Victoria chirps softly. "Mistress already? Heh... better not let that get to my head. Alright. Everyone, out."
>Again, she didn't raise her voice
>But again, as one, her soldiers filed out of the study, shutting the door behind them
>This... this bird had power.
>"So? Show me."
>You bend over the map table slightly, your fingers finding that familiar latch, pulling on a hidden drawer
>"I should've known... yet another ri-"
>Her musing dies in her throat as you pull out the red, crystal vial, placing it on the table
>She snatches it immediately, uncorking it
>a claw dips in and then pulls out
>*sniff*
>"...no, surely not. Skooma?"
"I-I was not told what it was, just that Mistress - sorry, former Mistress would enjoy a few drops in her wine with my company."
>Viktoria inhales deeply, then sighs. "...so this may not be a murder afterall..."
>You know better to ask questions, and your new owner apparently knows better than to divulge anything else
>"...how do you feel about the Minotauren?"
>Well that's abrupt
>...and an odd line of questioning
"They took good enough care of me when I was theirs, until I was sold to Ironclaw eight years ago."
>"Yes, yes... I remember. She died as a hero on the Eastern front a few years... after. How did Cairn get ahold of you?"
>You shrug
"Such things are beyond me, Mistress. My first Mistress died, I went through the proper mourning, then I was transferred over to my former Mistress."
>Silence drags out for a few moments
>>
>>29228696
"Should... should I enter mourning again, Mistress? Or would it be proper not to, as I am already your property?"
>More silence
>Viktoria Stormeagle, High Inquisitor of Her Majesty, born of the Eagle Clan and house, stands silent
>Swirling a vial of illicit drugs in her claws
>...
>"...no. I will give you your final order."
>Final?
>"I am taking you to the capital with me and my guards. You will dress as... enticingly as you can. As you have no particular fear of the Minotauren, you will be given to them as a gift - along with Cairn's initial present. If you speak of how she died - of abusing this vial - we will find out and we will kill you. I'll not have our name dragged through the mud..."
>You bow softly
"As my Mistress commands."
>"...take care not to be sold to a gryphoness again. I don't ever want to see you in our lands."
"Yes, Mistress."
>"Good. Now, open her bedchamber... there's no reason why I can't enjoy my new property for a few moments."
>And, as you have since you were sold
>You do as you're told

>...
>You stare out across Griffonstone, the sunrise painting beautiful hues of blue, orange and yellow across the sky
>The carts and wagons setup just down the steps from you are cast in beauitful, glittering colors
>You gotta admit - flying creatures always seem to pick places where the view is amazing
>It's breathtaking, really
>"--sing tensions between our two great empires."
>A deep, feminine voice rouses you from your stupor, and you stand up tall
>If you remember right... Tauren women like to feel the muscles on their men, so...
>You place your arms behind your back, gripping each forearm in your hands, baring your chest
>You strain against your loose fabric in new ways - hopefully, enticing ones - as the main door opens
>"Yes. And to further cement our friendship, please accept these gifts from our noblehens - Some rare fabrics, a music-chest, an-"
>"Oooh...I know what manner of gift this is..."
>>
>>29228704
>You turn to look at the speakers - one, a gryphon you've never seen before but whose dressed like an aide de camp, and then a very very large Minotaur female
>You turn slightly, accentuating your shoulders, chest and arms
>"This pleasureslave is well-trained, though we gryphons have no more, ah, desire for him. We hope he may warm your beds as he did our nests, Senator Brunhilda of Labarynthia."
>That's the only introduction you're going to get - slaves don't get to ask questions, after all
"I-it pleases me to know my new Mistress."
>"Oh...these gifts please me more than you know, Quickfeather." The tauress grins that familiar predatory grin and rests one of her hands on your chest
>She squeezes - firmly, tracing your muscles. "More than you know... the road is long and hard, and he will be a comfort."
>Brunhilda, your new owner, tilts her head - and her entourage takes the inanimate gifts
>But by her wandering hands, you can tell she wants to take you personally
>"My regards to your Empress, and your Roost of Ladies."
>Brunhilda pulls you into the crook of her arm, her hand reaching down and gripping your butt firmly
>You press into her, making eye contact -
>That's right, right?! Tauren like to see your eyes when you-
>She grins and walks you down the steps
>Aah, good. You remembered right...
>"Where does the slave go?"
>"In my cart with me, Greta. For obvious reasons."
>The tauresses all share a laugh, and you bow your head slightly
"It will always be my pleasure, Mistress."
>"Good. Up you go."
>With two handfulls of your ass your new owner lifts you up - bodily lifts you up - into the arms of one of the drivers, Greta, who then sets you down into the wagon.
>It shifts precariously to the side, but soon your new owner gets into the cart with you, that same grin on her face.
>"Until we better know your temperament, we will put you in irons. Understand?"
"Yes, my Mistress."
>And so you were.
>>
>>29228711
>"All papers are in order - LIFT THE GATE!"
>The wagon rocks from side to side as the tauresses up front start pulling it forward, the wheels protesting slightly from the rivets cut into the path
>Your caravan - and your new owners - officially take you out from gryphon lands
>The soft clinking of your chains is the only sound for the next few minutes
>"... we've passed beyond their scout's sight." Helga - you think? - remarks. "And I *still* have no idea why you dragged me, an intel officer, alo-"
"Brunhilda I swear to all your fucking gods if you don't take these irons off me right now, I'll kill you with 'em."
>There is silence in the cart
>"Wh- SLAVE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MI-"
>"SILENCE. You will NOT address your superior in that tone!" Brunhilda barks
>The cart rocks again - you can tell by the staccato of hooves-on-cobblestone, the haulers themselves were surprised by what just happened
>"S-Superior?!" The driver - Greta, was it? - turns around, eyes wild. "What in the name of Tartarus-"
>"Enough. Anonymous, I do apologize-"
"Mmmmm"
>"Seriously - I didn't like abusing you any more th-"
"Say my name again."
>"Wh?" Brunhilda stutters. "Uh... Anonymous."
"Again."
>"Anonymous."
>The cart rocks back and forth
"... Eight years since I heard someone else say that name, not unhurried or in whispers."
>"..."
>Wordlessly, Brunhilda reaches into her bosom, pulling out an iron key. She leans forward and unchains your neck - then your hands, placing the key in them, allowing you to finish the job yourself.
>"Ok, look - I'm now really, REALLY confused. Why am I here, who is this slave bull, what's going on? My job is to break codes and decipher riddles, not be in them."
>"Anonymous. What did you get?"
>You lean back against the fabric of the wagon
"Enough to make me spymaster."
>Brunhilda laughs. "That old cow will never die - but, you're guaranteed a promotion, at least!"
>You smirk
"Nah. Go for the brass ring and all that-"
>"WHAT IS GOING OOOOOOOONNNNNNN~~"
>>
>>29228716
>The two of you turn to look at the back of the wagon, where Helga wiggles back and forth on her seat, whining loudly
"... This is your best codebreaker?"
>Brunhilda shrugs. "Taurus works in mysterious ways. She has a gift for that... if nothing else."
>Helga's ears perk up. "Wait, codebrea-wait. WAIT."
>Her eyes go wide as she points at you accusingly
>"THIS IS OUR ANONYMOUS SOURCE?! YOU USED HIS NAME AS HIS CODE NAME? THAT IS THE MOST RECKLESS, INSANE THING-"
>Brunhilda shrugs. "It worked. Why fix what ain't broken-"
"She really isn't clever-"
>"I'm not used to being out in the field! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"
>The two of you Mmm softly.
>"Well fine, I'll spill the milk out of the pail. You're sitting next to Anonymous, one of the best spies our republic has. I'm his handler-"
"YEAH you are-"
>Her ears go flat. "-and I'm sorry about that, sir."
>"Sir?" Helga chirps
"Mmm, I'm curious too. I was just a lieutenant when I left-"
>"Yes. You've been so effective you've been promoted... a few times, in absentia. You've got a Captainship, a pension, and any villa you'd like amongst the senate's lands."
>You smirk
"Keeping me close now, aren't we?"
>Brunhilda sighs. "Nobody's gone that deep or that long under cover, Anonymous. Unanimously, the senate's voted to retire you, if you so desire. Give you a more administrative position, if you still want to serve."
"But the spymaster posi-"
>"But is it so wrong to finally settle down? Do work in your own land for once?"
>You sigh softly
>The cart rocks again, then you hear the driver loudly hail someone
"Wha-"
>"Ah. That would be the legion I had come to escort us. Last thing we need is anything to go wrong-"
"That's for the better, especially with what I've just got."
>"Yes! Tell me - what do you have? I don't know what else we could give you, but depending on what it is..."
>You spread your legs, leaning down to pull out the music box from under you
>Shit, this is heavy
>And this is a really awkward position
>>
>>29228724
"... a little help?"
>"Oh! Right, sorry sorry sorry-"
>Helga scoots forward, tugging the box out from beneath your legs
>"Oof. I'm guessing all this weight isn't just wood and gears, huh?"
"Of course. Pop it open for me real quick
>The Tauress' fingers find the latch and flip it open quick enough, and a sweet melody begins to play
>It's slowly drowned out by the sound of marching hooves joining your little caravan
>But you've got something else in mind
>Taking no heed, you pinch the spinning gears in your fingers and twist - first one way, then another - and then in a third way that it *shouldn't* move
>*click*
"Have at it."
>Helga greedily spins the box around to face her and tugs at the music player itself, the platform it rests on coming free
>"Is... wait..."
>She starts rummaging through the papers
>"Troop movement schedules, foundry output reports, personnel records - SUPPLY TIMETABLES AND DEPOTS - AND CACHE LOCATIONS~
>Helga, probably a somewhat decorated warror in service to the republic, lets out a squeal
>"IS THAT A GRYPHON CYPHER ROD?!"
>Jaw open with glee, Helga gingerly lifts up a cylindrical rod of gears no longer than your forearm
>"MY TITS ARE SO HARD RIGHT NOW."
>You laugh
"Careful, lass - I might think you've fallen for me!"
>Brunhilda whistles softly. "Well I'll be flatchested and branded a traitor. Is it real, Helga?"
>Wordlessly the tauress begins to turn the device over. She notices something - producing a bowl from somewhere and taking out a small blade, she pops open a seal you didn't even notice
>She tips the device over the bowl
>Black powder pours out
>"YES! YES IT IS. AAAAAH BA-A-A-CHUS IS REAL-"
>Brunhilda muses. "Incredible. Every time we'd come close to getting one, they'd detonate it before we could reach them...Anonymous, this puts us way ahead of the gryphons - if they ever try anything, we'll know weeks - no, months in advance!"
>You smile the smuggest smile in the past decade
"So... spymaster?"
>>
>>29228733
>"General at least! By Elysium, you've secured our border with them for generations!"
>You sigh deeply
"Well... at least it was worth it."
>"You're damn right it was worth it! I'll personally lobby to have you promoted immediately - and triple - no, sextuble your pension! The amount of lives and gold saved by this intelli-"
>*clickaclickaclicka*
>You both turn your heads to see Helga furiously working the device, a thin strip of paper inserted into one end and slowly popping out the other with each click
>She looks up once she notices the conversation has died down
>".... I'm making it say butts."
>
>Well then.
"Heh. So maybe one more mission-"
>"Anonymous, no. We're not going to let you take another mission so dangerous or long. You're done-"
"Well, what about a second-level target, then?"
>"Anon, is it so displeasing to you that you'd want to finally slow down, maybe settle down? Find a few cows, raise some calves? Possibly join the Senate proper?"
>You smirk
"No, but... I want to see if I can't achieve something, you know?"
>"As if you haven't already?!"
"Well... there's never been a male in the Consulate. One more good mission would get me in there - maybe with the ponies? They're an ally, sure- but also a secondary target if neces-"
>"FLIER!"
>Some soldier cries out a warning, and you feel the cart suddenly stop
>"ARMS! ARMS UP-"
>*pomf!*
>Four limbs hit the top of your wagon
>Without hesitation, Brunhilda dives ontop of you, shielding you with her body
>"HAVE AT YOU-"
>Greta launches up, gripping one of the limbs of the assailant and pulling her bodily through
>And it's at this time, and from your viewpoint, that you realize it's no gryphon
>The gray flank of a mare rips through the fabric
>And it is a prodigious flank
>You take a few moments to admire it - though not as much as Greta, who gets a faceful of it as the pony slams her into the floor of your transportation
>Greta twitches, but doesn't move
>K.O.
>>
>>29228743
>The pony looks around before seeing you, smiling wide. "I brought you a letteeerr~"
"Wh-Uhnnn, Brunhilda-"
>"What the Tarta-"
>The mare, letter in mouth, boop-kisses your handler
>Brunilda's mouth closes around the letter, and the mare pulls away
>"Oooh, snacks! Itadkamasyuu!"
>Brunhilda looks down at the mare, then at you - then pulls the letter out of her mouth.
>"Royal seal of Canterlot?" With a flick of her wrist, she pops it open.
>"Dear Human Anonymous,
>Magic is hecka OP
>Don't try anything with my ponies or you'll regret it
>When I go
>I go hard
>And when I scrunch
>I scrunch really really hard
>Yours,
>The Prettiest Pacifist Pony Princess."
>The two of you share a look, until you hear the clinking of a bowl
>The pegasai finishes lapping up the black powder, the crickling of thousands of tiny explosions in her mouth making her giggle with glee
>"eeeeeee tastypain~! Thank you so much!"
>Spreading her wings suddenly - and smacking you in the head, thankyouverymuch - the pegasus takes off
>straight up
>...taking your roof with her
>Like some canvas ghost, she floats away, her erratic flight path - much like a butterfly, you think - causes all spears and arrows to miss her by a decent margin
>The letter drops from Brunhilda's hands, and you think - no, you're sure you saw some of the words move
>Burning a message into your mind
>"P.S.
>However, if you want to take your senatorial commission and come here for some cultural exchange
>My sister and I are more than willing to house you in our suites for however long you'd like"

>And then, almost as an afterthought
>P.P.S.
>After eight years of anal;
>Puffy
>Pony
>Pussy."

>"Oh by the gods - Anon, you're bleeding-"
>As Brunhilda cups your chin to look at the blood trickling from your nose you study her face
>She cares
>That's actual concern - not for an asset, but for a person
>person
>...you're a person again
>>
>>29228716
The start was not something I enjoyed but the sudden change to your more normal style, while a definite improvement imo, makes it all seem like a cock tease start that could have been cut out without loosing any value so far.
>>
>You reach up and rest your hands on her shoulders, staring into her eyes for the first time in nearly a decade
>The eyes of someone who sees you for you
>......maybe settling down isn't such a bad idea after all

END

=====================
>>29228634
>>29228637
>>29228646
>>29228657
>>29228665
>>29228673
>>29228679
>>29228686
>>29228696
>>29228704
>>29228711
>>29228716
>>29228724
>>29228733
>>29228743
>>29228755

Done. Pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/0yrLUv57

Are you glad you trusted me?
>>
>>29228774
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
Just kidding, haven't read it yet.
>>
File: IMG_1107.jpg (73KB, 555x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.jpg
73KB, 555x575px
>>29228774
This was a good thing.
>>
Reposting >>29227901
>anon gets pet in RGRE
>instead of getting kitten like everybody thought he would he gets a semi large lizard
>when X character is over he needs to feed it
>they are shocked when anon finds it funny/facinating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vOOsPDHS0
>>
>>29228774
it was good
>>
>>29228933
>anon finds it funny
What a cunt.
>>
>>29228933
yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh no.
>>
>>29228933
>"Look guys, see how the mouse struggles to escape? Can you hear its pained cries the moment before it's bashed in half? Oh man, it's so funny how this thing dismembers and consumes it's still-living prey."
trying to hard to be edgy, and just coming off as a sociopath.
>>
File: faggot.png (406KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
406KB, 1024x1024px
>Anon rejects the blatantly obvious sexual flirtations of both Rarity and Rainbow Dash, after seeing him ignore Fluttershy, who's too meek to be that brazen
>AJ sees this, and knows that they like him for who he is, not just out of lust
>One day she confronts him about it
>>
>>29228977
>>29228992
>>29229022
>inb4 somebody legitimately tries to defend this behaviour and calls everyone else a pussy
>>
>>29228859
>>29228933
Well it could *try* to eat Spike, but he's almost indestructible when it comes to mundane threats.

I want to see more "Ponies worried about Spike's physical well being" when nothing that is happening can do more than mildly inconvenience him. Like that short post about his giving no fucks about the building burning down around him.
>>
>>29229045
>Anon ponders this deep question before expressing himself in the most elaborate possible
https://youtu.be/dNw4PwVYzSs
>>
File: unicorn.jpg (37KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
unicorn.jpg
37KB, 350x480px
>>29228774
Shits good yo. No complaints here. Guess its another year of you being my favorite greensmith.
>>
>>29229045
>Anon plays along just to make her go away
>Says that he is
>Starts walking away
>An orange hoof is thrust in front of him to keep moving
>Applejack proceeds to fuck the alleged gay out of him
>>
Repost from last thread! Here, specifically >>29223973

>Anon is friends with the mane 6 in RGR Equestria, as per usual
>Also as per usual, his masculinity allows him to fit in better with the mares than the stallions
>After an afternoon of broing out with his Rainbro, she invites him to the girls' spa trip
>It's a bit girly by Anon's standards, but he agrees
>Rainbow tells the others about their plus-one
>They freak out
>She just invited a stallion into a sacred marely haven
>They can't gossip about which stallions have the biggest dicks in front of poor Anon
>No matter how marely he may behave, he still has the sensitive heart of a stallion on the inside
>Not only that, but a lot of the treatments at the spa will require him to get naked
>If he sees them winking at him, he'll think they're disgusting perverts and never want to hang out with them again
>And dear Celestia, the sauna
>How are they to be expected to sit alone in a room with a musky, sweaty, naked stallion without ravaging him?
>They only have so much restraint
>This can only end in spaghetti and regretti
>>
>>29228716
I see someone liked my idea of him being an infiltrator/assassin.
>>
>>29228774
I find it annoying that it ended with ponies.
>>
>>29228755
got silly at the end like your usual stories
>>
>>29228774
Brilliant, didn't see that turn about coming at all!
>>
>>29228774
>Are you glad you trusted me?
Not really. It was a set up for something different that went back to the same goofy story as always
I would have liked it better without the sudden tone switch.
>>
>>29228977
>>29229065
Well I found it pretty funny. It was pretty hilarious how it was beating the thing against the sides.
>>
File: 1483459374997.jpg (73KB, 619x633px) Image search: [Google]
1483459374997.jpg
73KB, 619x633px
>>29229045
>Applebloom develops her first crush
>much like Spike, she aims a little too far out of her league
>And age range
>She rides home from the market with AJ or Big Mac, always coming up with an excuse to be around whenever Anon passes through
>She scooches to the back of the cart and sits on the edge when they pass him, wondering if he's looking
>Anon flinches when he sees her
>She's bound to fall out, sitting like that
>He approaches her, getting her nervous and flustered
>She holds her breath when he reaches out to touch her
>Lets out an undignified squeak when he nudges her forward with a slight push on her upper back
>Guess she'll have to try some other method next time
>>
>>29228774
I liked how you depicted the small politics of being favorite slave, it's a rare position for us to find a main character to be in.
> Skooma
> Human/gryphon kits are khajiit?

Good nuance as to what minotaurs find attractive in males. I admire how he even kept in character until the very end. Cute crypto tauress.
> Derpy, courier infiltrator extraordinaire
Well, she is good at breaking into things. I'll buy it.
> That spoilered pps
You know my weaknesses well.
>>
>>29229175
You should read Spaghetti and Fillies by Ghouls if you haven't already.
>>
>>29229175
That's cute.

>>29229210
Already read them, but that doesn't mean I don't want more.
>>
File: 1483451562319.jpg (176KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483451562319.jpg
176KB, 1200x1200px
>>29229175
>next day she tries showing him a gross bug she found at home and put in a little jar, hoping to gross him out
>It fails and he tells her it's actually a dragonfly, and those eat biting insects
>Next time, she tries pushing him down, like she's seen other fillies do on the playground
>She tries bucking him with her forehooves, since AJ told her never to use her back legs on friend, since she's an Apple Family member
>she front-bucks him in the calf and pushes herself head over heels backwards
>"Oh, sorry, didn't see you there Applebloom"
>Next, she tries lifting a large bucket of apples from the stall
>"Hey Anon! Look what I can do!"
>He walks over and hefts it off of her, telling her to be more careful about losing her balance.
>One of these days, Anon, one of these days...

>>29229210
thanks for the recommendation! i wrote that green because i hadn't seen a whole lot of that premise here
>>
>>29228743
And this is where you go full retard.
>>
>>29228628
I don't trust anyone, but I'll compulsively read the green anyway because I'm autistic and refuse to filter people or skip posts.
>>
>>29228774
Really good until it got to the pony stuff,then the tone changed to much imo
>>
File: 1462030467496.png (824KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1462030467496.png
824KB, 1920x1920px
>>29229361
fillyhood crushes are the most adorable of things
>>
File: aeb.png (419KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
aeb.png
419KB, 300x900px
>>29229175
>Pic
Applebloom is too young for that level of thicc.
>>
File: 1421027514182.png (406KB, 850x990px) Image search: [Google]
1421027514182.png
406KB, 850x990px
>>29229500
bam
>>
>>29229500
You're right. It's a sad thing that ass cancer can even happen to such young fillies.
>>
>>29229513
Ireland?
>>
>>29228774
Everything was going well until you ruined it for a shitty joke.
>>
>>29228774
wasn't very interesting or enjoyable to read
3/10
try again
>>
File: 1445904126895.jpg (341KB, 2430x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1445904126895.jpg
341KB, 2430x1700px
>>29229175
>>29229500
>>29229504
>Applebloom, Scoots, and Sweetie decide that they need a new goal now that they have their cutiemarks.
>But it needs to be something they can accomplish together.
>And what do a bunch of hormonal young teen fillies want?
>Dick.
>So naturally, they decide they want to form a herd together.
>Two guesses on who they decide they want.

>Meanwhile Anon's not sure how or why 3 fillies started to reverse pedo-groom him, but he knows that it's weird.
>Is... Is such a thing even legal in horseland?
>>
File: 1483204515911.png (211KB, 948x994px) Image search: [Google]
1483204515911.png
211KB, 948x994px
>>29229622
No, bad filly
>>
File: 1483237778694.png (20KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1483237778694.png
20KB, 390x470px
>>29229622
>Meanwhile Anon's not sure how or why 3 fillies started to reverse pedo-groom him, but he knows that it's weird.
I need some comedy green based on this, stat
>>
File: 1456302195374.png (47KB, 1000x784px) Image search: [Google]
1456302195374.png
47KB, 1000x784px
>>29229622
>>Meanwhile Anon's not sure how or why 3 fillies started to reverse pedo-groom him, but he knows that it's weird.
gave me a kek
>>
File: 1483939645208.png (57KB, 1000x784px) Image search: [Google]
1483939645208.png
57KB, 1000x784px
>>29229682
>dat pic.
Damn, it's plenty cute but holy shit is it rough.
Got my panties so rustled I had to at least remove the lines on their faces.
I think I might be in the spectrum.
>>
>>29229812
kek
>>
>>29229111
Yep, "someone" certainly did.
>>
Christ this place moves fast. You guys are leaving me in the dust.

>>29228154
Glad to have a new poster if that's what you mean. I'm glad you liked it. I won't give too much away about what I already have planned, but you're pretty spot on. There's definitely going to be some 'movement' in Anon's life, though I haven't quite decided to what degree.
>>
File: 423383.jpg (102KB, 815x611px) Image search: [Google]
423383.jpg
102KB, 815x611px
>>29228634
>mistresses' music box
Dropped
jk
>>
>>29230097
Are you undead again?
>>
File: pank drunk.png (100KB, 1200x968px) Image search: [Google]
pank drunk.png
100KB, 1200x968px
>>29230097
just remember that you don't have to add a memearrow every sentence. at least with the descriptors or sentences that should be close together, since newlines can be used to add emphasis, and break up your good descriptions otherwise

i'm not a good writer by any means, but is there any other way besides getting drunk that ponies can at least tolerate him? the only thing I can think of is him doing something to protect them, like dealing with another yak delegation or something. he's a predator, but he's their predator. it's pretty cliche, i know, but it's what i got
>>
Being unable to write even though he wished to do so, HerdAnon eventually stopped posting.
>>
>>29230183
goodbye, herdanon. hope your fingers grow back.
>>
>>29230129
Ehh, not until I actually get some content out. Then we can talk about what's undead and what's unundead. I have been writing, though. Two small things which are just about done, and one larger thing that'll prob take more time.

>>29230167
>you don't have to add a memearrow every sentence. at least with the descriptors or sentences that should be close together
I've actually done that a few times. Buuut... I always break them up into multiple lines in editing. I have a problem with run-on and ramble. Keeping my structure to one sentence each arrow might be the only thing that's stopping me from writing full on paragraphs for each arrow and derping my pacing up.

>it's pretty cliche, i know, but it's what i got
No no, that's actually perfectly reasonable. Alcohol was sort've a theme for FI, but I'll be moving away from it a little bit for the next/last part, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Anon/Celestia.

>>29230183
>>29230213
F
>>
>>29230234
I am excite.

I enjoy your horse words.
>>
File: ponies fear the anon in color.png (83KB, 648x423px) Image search: [Google]
ponies fear the anon in color.png
83KB, 648x423px
Needs wrestler anon
>>
>>29229622
I wonder how AJ, Rarity, and Rainbow see this.

Adorable? Hilarious? Concerning?

Do they give bad advice? Do they give good advice that the Filly's then ignore or misunderstand?

Does Bloom have an awkward conversation with Big Mac trying to figure out the real secret to a Colts heart?
>>
>>29230259
Adorable and hilarious mixed in with some prime teasing material.
>>
>>29230234
>Alcohol was sort've a theme for FI, but I'll be moving away from it a little bit for the next/last part,
>last part
https://youtu.be/LG46DboDfhk?t=25
>>
File: 1459372696468.gif (149KB, 1000x702px) Image search: [Google]
1459372696468.gif
149KB, 1000x702px
>>29230183
I'm sorry, will a Trixie make it better?
>>
File: 1382613902454.png (117KB, 527x772px) Image search: [Google]
1382613902454.png
117KB, 527x772px
Ponies are actually intoxicated by salt, rather than alcohol.
>>
File: 1466631118435.jpg (23KB, 552x525px) Image search: [Google]
1466631118435.jpg
23KB, 552x525px
>>29230257
Won't work unless JR goes with him to equestria

>BAH GAWD! FULL NELSON! LEAVE ER ALONE, ANON. THAT MARE HAS A FAMILY!
>>
>>29230234
hey ghouls, you're not going to be buttmad if i steal some of your ideas for a story to put on fimfic for upboats, are you?
>>
I enjoy more stories where anon consistently interacts with the entire mane 6 instead of just his waifu and then the other 5 on the side.
>>
File: 1463177291081.png (741KB, 1677x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1463177291081.png
741KB, 1677x1294px
>>29230340
But honestly i haven't quit. I'm trying to tgink of something to write and don't know whether or not to continue the current story.
>>
So how much has RGRE's interests changed? Haven't been here a while.

Do we have a story about Anon raising a foal in a RGRE world yet?
>>
>>29230371
Or it could be another character that's not part of the m6.
>>
File: 1459222498882.jpg (17KB, 371x433px) Image search: [Google]
1459222498882.jpg
17KB, 371x433px
>>29230380
Mother fucker those typos! Just fucking kill me now... I'm going back to bed.
>>
>>29230343
anon's sexcapades throughout equestria are going to be completely tasteless
>>
>>29230381
>Junior takes after his absent father, who can be unnecessarily violent at times, although it's always for a good cause
>His reckless eventually puts him in jail, where he will discover more about his human roots
>RGRE's Bizarre Adventure: Gem Ocean begins
>>
>>29228704
>And, as you have since you were sold
>You do as you're told
Intentional or not, this gets my rhyming boner hard.
>>
>>29230439
zecora pls
>>
>>29228774
Wasn't saccharine.
Great main character.
Great world and politics.
POLITICS!!!!!!
Would read a third time/10.
>>
>Estrus begins, most mares go into heat
>Equestria is a civilized society, mares don't rape Anon
>Equestria is still a mare's society, Anon receives dozens of catcalls, no matter how much or little he wants them whenever he's in public
>>
>>29228774
The ending was,,,
Well, the ending was.
Let's just leave it at that.
>>
>>29228774
it was awesome thank you for this great harvest of green BNW
>>
File: Letter.jpg (15KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
15KB, 236x226px
>My dear friend, All my life I've searched for a way to give meaning to my existence, by trying to serve society. I'd decided to aim high and move in elite circles to achieve my goals, but all I did was accumulate failures. The higher I went, the further i strayed from my path. I let my computer be used for immoral purposes. Without realizing it, I had sold out and betrayed all of my ideals.

>I'm neither looking nor asking for excuses, blaming other for my mistakes. We're all made of the same stuff, as much as we hate to admit it. I also want to take this chance to thank you for everything you've done for me. If it makes you feel any better, let me tell you that I feel like myself again -- happy.

>Take good care of yourself, Little Sparkle.

>Anon Y. Mous
>>
Hey anons, "author" of the short Stellar Solaris sotry in the last thread. I've read your critique, and I really appreciate it.

I'll continue writing the story, and post it, hopefully expanding a bit more on Stellar's character.
It'll be a bit though, college is kicking my ass.
>>
>>29230369
Doesn't really matter if you're writing your own story desu. There's a limit to how much an amatuer My Little Pony fanfiction writer """owns""" an idea anyhow.

In fact, if it's RGRE you should post a link up here.
>>
>>29230707
>amatuer
Clever ghouls.
>>
>>29230681
>I let my computer be used for immoral purposes
I don't get it.
>>
>>29230681
Context?
>>
>>29230759
Either he's using it to watch adult material or he's doing bad things to it.
>>
>>29228774
>Are you glad you trusted me?

Yeah I liked it, a fun twist and a insight into a side of RGRE that we dont often see. I enjoyed your lewd as well- nice and organic
>>
>>29227882
http://pastebin.com/eqQKihXt
Pon with booty on pic is Second Chance, cripple sportsmare still trying to be marely
>>
>>29230872
thank you
>>
File: Aircraft proppelpr.gif (58KB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
Aircraft proppelpr.gif
58KB, 224x168px
Who can we survive?
>>
>>29230872
I remember that story. Cute/10
>>
>>29230872
That's what that was? Man that story was great. I wish that writer was around.
>>
>>29231038
>I wish that writer was around.
>He didn't mention about Good'ol girl.
>>
>>29231116
Where is our lord FROSTYBOX!?
>>
File: 1481899014160.png (240KB, 1280x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1481899014160.png
240KB, 1280x1045px
>>29229494
They sure are.
>>
>>29230167
>Pic
I'd love to read stories where ponies get drunk under various circumstances (party; relaxing after a hard day at work; bored and alone) and Anon dealing them them; mostly of the sexual nature. Pinkie would, of course, try all kinds of shenanigans with him.
>>
>>29230270
>"Remember that time you and your friends tried to coerce Anon into joining your herd?"
>>"Yes, Applejack."
>"Remember how you tried licking his hair because Twilight told you about how apes groom each other?"
>>"YES, Applejack!"
>>
>>29230381
>Do we have a story about Anon raising a foal in a RGRE world yet?
Oh god, I wish.
>Anon finds a foal in a box on his doorstep one morning
>Adopts it; raises it
>Mares see him as incredibly brave for becoming a single father
>>
>>29230439
>>29230446
True fact: If you think there's a zebra hiding nearby, you can weed her out by shouting out a few lines of spoken verse. Their obsession with rhyming will be too strong, and they'll feel compelled to join in and finish your rhyme.

This is especially useful for ponies who think that their house has been broken into.
>>
>>29230681
>PS: Sorry for drawing dicks on your face that one time you got blackout drunk.
>>
>>29231193
>Mares hesitate to get into a relationship with Anon, lest they get involved with his baby-papa drama
>>
>>29230681
>>29231212
Kek.
>>
>"It is a good life we lead, brother."
>"The best."
>"May it never change."
>"And may it never change us."
>>
>30s
>And… She fell asleep.
“Wait… Oh come on!” You cried as you notice, pulling out.
>As a comical soft snoring started, you sat down grumpily on the bench and continued to jack yourself off.
“Now I know how my neighbour’s wife felt.” You muttered while pumping.

Ok sers, why nobody do this?
>>
Hey! On my phone here if you can't tell. Forgot my trip, so, whatever.

I wanted to say thank you for everyone who have me constructive feedback - not the "This sux" people but the anons who bothered to tell me what they liked and didn't like.

Because of that feedback I'm going to actually rewrite the ending, because the tone is too jarring; would you rather see that here in the thread or just in the pastebin?
>>
File: 1440633092667.png (451KB, 628x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1440633092667.png
451KB, 628x1226px
>>29231360
Its been done.

If I remember right the mare of choice was Rarity and in the end she trained her stamina to be able to bring Anon to full orgasm.

Also, she doesn't need to be awake to take dick.
>>
>>29231360
ShyMod!!!
>>
Sometimes I wonder if writefags have a secret writer chat where they laugh at us.
Talking about whether or not they'll decide to update tonight.
ObliviousAnon, Office Anon and ShyMod all laugh whenever this is mentioned of course.
>>
>Anon arrives in Equestria and discovers that he's a character from a Japonies Anime
>Fluttershy is a massive weeb in general, and a huge fanfilly of the show he's from
>Meanwhile, Twilight has been hiding her Powerlevel for years
>Anon is, and always been, her Husbando
>She's built shrines and had dinner with his picture and everything
>She tries to court him without sperging out and drowning him in pasta while also trying to keep Fluttershy from stealing her man

>Fluttershy shows him some anime fanzines so he can see her published art
>Twilight tackles her when she flips to the fanfiction section
>>
>>29231418
Ok stop whorefag.
>>
ComfyPlace?
>>
>>29231484
Someone rrrrrrrrrrrrrrang?
>>
>>29231500
No. Come back when we need you in another thread or two.
>>
>>29231500
Where is our Applejack is Lonely Part 2?
>>
>>29228774
Have to say, everything was very well written. I did have a bit of an issue with the ending as the tone shifted so suddenly as to feel completely unnatural. Humor is what you do best, though I feel as if this time the punchline was a tad weaker than what we've come to know you for. Still, I want to see what other stories you have in store.
>>
>>29230381
We do, it's pretty well done.
>>
>>29231369
In the Bread of course.
>>
>>29231369
Post it here Faget.
>>
>>29231386
That's the discord chat. The ghosts of writefags past are said to haunt it even to this day.
>>
File: 1483068123836.png (593KB, 1777x1797px) Image search: [Google]
1483068123836.png
593KB, 1777x1797px
So if weebdom exists in Equestria, would their equivalent of futa be colts/stallions with vaginas?

And the big arguments over whether futa should have balls or not would be about if the cuntcolts should have clits or not.
>>
>>29231787
>>>d is that way.
>>
>>29231787
I like futa but I don't want to even to start thinking about this.
>>
>>29231808
>reversed gender roles
>someone reverses shit
>ew go to /d/

So this is just "Anon has a harem" general now, huh?
>>
>>29231787
>Anon is seen as a futa by the ponies since they saw his nipples
>>
File: 1460832026873.jpg (63KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1460832026873.jpg
63KB, 768x576px
>>29230697
Oh god please don't. I'm not sure how people managed to pass it off as "not edgy", but it was a textbook example of teenage angst drama.
>Main character is an oc alicorn
>He's a big guy
>Red mane because why not
>Stupid tautological name like Stellar Solaris (adjective adjective - it literally translates to sunny stellar)
>He is more powerful and intelligent than his peers
>Has no friends because no one understands him
>Goes to military school and learns offensive magic
>Reason? He likes to ""remove"" """"problems"""" (the fuck does that even mean)
>A foreign diplomat tries to fondle him
>He is a royalty and was in the public place with a lot of guards at his command
Then we have this gem of a line
>The dignitary was found in a flowerbed, t-thrown out of a third-floor window. Half a dozen magically induced lacerations, a b-broken leg, two broken rips and a minor concussion.
>Half a dozen magically induced lacerations
He didn't just fucking throw her out of the window (which is unreasonable in itself). He cut her with his magic. On purpose. He just went ahead and cut her, before throwing her out of the third floor window.
>“Attempting to kill somepony doesn’t seem like a…”
> “What would you have done, in my place, in my situation, Miss Mind?
Oh I don't know mr. Sanic the Edgehog. How about not trying to kill her? Does that sound like a possibility? You are the most powerful species in Equestria, I'm fairly sure you could've decked the cunt in the muzzle, with all that amazing powerlevel of yours. Then call the guards and have her arrested, while watching her squirm in the court later trying to unfuck the diplomatic mess she made.

Deviantart tier/10
>>
>>29231828
it may have been devientart tier but it was entertaining.
>>
>>29231828
Eh, let the writefag write. You don't have to read it, you know.
>>
>>29231850
>>29231867
And just like that, you've lost your right to lurk in this thread.
>>
>>29231828
You have a point, it was close to fanfiction.net "self insert as overpowered character" levels.
But that being said, he wasn't totally shit and seems to be open to criticism.
Let's give him one more chance before screaming him off the thread, yeah?
>>
File: 1454883635186.jpg (10KB, 200x278px) Image search: [Google]
1454883635186.jpg
10KB, 200x278px
>>29231850
Even if, it could've been done with 90% less edge
>At the gala.flacc
>Saddle arabian dignitary has one too many drinks
>Starts hitting on Moon Moon the Anon OC
>He is not interested
>She is too drunk and horny to care, starts going picrelated
>Gets a nice magical uppercut in the face
>Proceeds to be locked out
>Moon Moon does not care much, and goes on about his evening
>Ponies are somewhat rustled about it
>Why didn't he try to talk his way out of it like a normal poner would?
>Celestia is super worried and sends him to a therapy
>Anonicorn is confused why he is there
>Doubly confused when the therapist acts like he has a big problem
>What none of them realised is why Celly sent him there
>She thinks he is gay for turning down Mirage Flanks

>>29231867
>If you do not praise the green as the second coming of jesus, stop reading
>Criticism is evil and damaging
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>29231891
Yeah sure. So maybe not "oh god don't", but "oh god don't before dulling the edge and unsueing the Marys"
>>
>>29228665
...how is he doing her in the butt and sucking her clit at the same time?
>>
>>29231912
I did not understand that sentence?
Are you agreeing with me?
Are you disagreeing with me?
>>
File: yes.gif (198KB, 362x360px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
198KB, 362x360px
>>29231920
>>
>>29231882

i didnt find much wrong with it i dont know why your butthurt about it.

>>29231895
i like either version but yours could be set up for more then just edge, the only reason i found it entertaining is because there is a lack of anything that not 100% sex, sunshine and rainbows in RGRE.
>>
>>29231895
Keep going.
I need to read more about this son of Princess Luna.
Moon Moon an interesting.

>>29231918
Magic.

>>29231937
Twiggles.
>>
>>29231895
Who said anything about criticism being a bad thing. Starting off with essentially a "fuck off, don't write" isn't much of a good criticism.
>>
>>29231828
>>He's a big guy
well yeah
hes a fucking alicorn
>>
>>29231895
No, anon, we aren't telling you to stop criticizing. Stop strawmanning people that tell you to put your fucking underwear back on. His story had problems, so criticize them reasonably, stop trying to show off your dick. It isn't very impressive. If "Bitter piece of shit that hates everything he reviews" wasn't funny the first time, what makes you think you can pull it off when you're saying userless shit like

>If you do not praise the green as the second coming of jesus, stop reading
>Criticism is evil and damaging
>This is why we can't have nice things

YOUR DOUCHEBAGGERY is damaging. It's damaging the writer's will to write and improve and it's damaging your write to be here. Eat a fucking snickers or fuck off.
>>
>>29230697
Your story showed promise. Stellar Solaris pretty much means "Sun/space-related Sun", but it sounds nice. I could see a mare giving that to her foal.

The whole "The big guy kicks the mare's ass" was ok, but it'd be more interesting if you did it in a more interesting way. You know, using a spell in some unique way (A light spell used on her eyes to make her see things upside-down for the next hour?) to fuck with and disable the mare before handing her off to guards. Seeing her get politically FUCKED IN THE EYEHOLES for her behavior would be more interesting than a kinda-cliche'd "He threw her out the window while cutting her up with magic" deal.

It'd be funny if you kept the window and cuts thing, but then revealed that he fucked her the way he wanted and she couldnt take it and wasnt prepared for it but can't do jack shit about it because she literally asked for it.
>>
>>29230183
jojo reference?
>>
>>29231226

Nah, baby papa drama is when a mare and a stallion have a kid then break up. The stallion gets vindictive and doesn't let the mare see her foal unless it's on his terms.
>>
>>29231814
Ignore him, Anon. "go to /d/" is the 4chan equivalent of "lol ew girls"
>>
>>29232075
lol ew girls

>>29231966
>He's a fucking alicorn
For you.
>>
File: 1482985067129.jpg (55KB, 792x589px) Image search: [Google]
1482985067129.jpg
55KB, 792x589px
>>29231828
Fucking brutal. The story was shit.
>>
>>29231939
Come back when you learn how to type, you orangutan.
>>
>>29232199
ah yes the RGRE trolls, what else would you like to say?
>>
>>29232202
No, I agreed with what you had to say. I just want to stab out my eyeballs when I read your posts.
>>
File: Clap2.gif (558KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Clap2.gif
558KB, 480x360px
>>29231828
10/10 roasted
>>
File: Zone.gif (947KB, 945x895px) Image search: [Google]
Zone.gif
947KB, 945x895px
>"You raped him?!"
>"Ah didn't mean to!"
>"You Horse!"
>>
>>29232219
not all of us have good grammer, or the time to spellcheck posts on a board for cartoon ponies.
>>
>>29232319
Not all of us can type "don't" instead of "dont"? Fuck me, Anon, but you have low standards for yourself.
>>
>ponies know anon is male
>unless "she" has a massive clit that stands up sometimes
>they're pretty sure it's a penis
>they invite anon to the beach
>they see his nipples
>and his raging erection
>they're super confused

>anon tries to explain why he has them
>only twilight and fluttershy really get it

>fluttershy finds it hot

>applehorse and fasthorse want anon to cover them up
>stallions shouldn't show such sensitive areas
>>
>>29232358
Many anons are foreign, anon. Some even forget such basic stuff as capitalizing "I"s
>>
>>29230697
>waits in anticipation
>>
>>29232433
plottwist: anon is female, but also part hyena
>>
>>29232434
Being foreign is not an excuse.
I'm from a south east Asian third world shithole, but you don't see me fucking up my capitalization and punctuation.
>>
Idea Prompt:

>Ponies think Anon is royalty, being as tall as Celestia.
>They think he's the prince of apes.
>>
>>29232436
>Sits next to Anon with home made popcorn and 3D glasses
>>
>>29232358
if i didnt have low standereds i wouldnt be on 4chan in the first place.
>>
File: 1398285376065.png (206KB, 699x514px) Image search: [Google]
1398285376065.png
206KB, 699x514px
>Anon goes outside often, even working in the snow
>Mares are concerned about how cold it is for him
>Excessive cuddling ensues
>>
>Anon gets with Rarity and Fluttershy as they're the two girliest ponies in Ponyville.
>All the other mares now think they must secretly be super tough to have tamed such a beastly specimen.
>Big marely mares cower when Fluttershy flutters by.
>The rest of the mane six try emulating their friends behaviour to varying degrees of success to try and join the herd.
>>
>>29232463
>Celestia feels threatened by Anon
>Calls a meeting of all the world leaders, invites Anon in spite of his insistence that he's not royalty
>Asserts her dominance by mounting and humping Anon in front of everyone
>>
>>29231895
>"You can't solve all your problems with punching, my son!"
"I learned it from you ok!?
>"What?"
>Anon uppercuts Celestia.
>Celestia uppercuts him right back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w
>>
>>29232703
This anime and its fans are the worst.
>>
>>29232714
get out of here
>>
>>29232466
>Ready's suicide vest.
>>
>Twilight fucks Anon, a lot
>Cums so hard it marks him as hers
>Other mares will always smell Twilight now when they get close to Anon
>>
>EqG is normal gender roles. Equestria is RGR.
>Anon and SciTwi are in a surprisingly loving and cohesive relationship (for teens anyway)
>One day, Sunset comes to SciTwi, saying that Equestria needs SciTwi's help for some crisis.
>She and Sunset give Anon a vauge explanation take off.
>Like any good boyfriend would, Anon's not going to let his girl wander into potential danger without him.
>So after gathering some supplies, he tails SciTwi and Sunset and hops through the portal after them.
>Equestria gets a look at the "confusing" mating dynamics of humans.
>>
>>29232735
Why is it always Twilight

She's boring
>>
>>29232752
Your waifu is boring.
>>
>>29232701
>Other world leaders are mortified at the actions of Celestia.
>Especially the Minotaur.
>What kind of animal molest such a small innocent bull?
>To Celestia's confusion they all get up and leave.
>Equestria is now facing the threat of war by multiple countrys.
>Celestia regrets everything.
>>
>>29232752
>She's boring
That's her destiny. you fool.
>>
>>29232764
>She then moves the sun exactly one inch closer to the earth and burns their nations alive
>>
>>29232791
>Climb a ladder
>Suddenly on fire
>>
>>29232701
>Anon showed up thirty minutes earlier than Celestia.
>He makes friends with almost all of the other leaders.
>Except Saddle Arabia who thinks he wears too much clothing and is a whore.
>Anon really hits it off with the Minotaur and Griffin leaders though.
>Griffin likes him because he's actually fine with meat to her surprise.
>Gives her a few steak recipes.
>Mino thinks he's a sweet like a young bull.
>They both know he doesn't rule anything but like his company.
>Anon talks good of Celestia thankful of her accepting him to her land so graciously.
>They both respect his loyalty for his leader.
>Within thirty minutes he somehow got two leaders who despised each other to set their differences aside.
>Celestia shows up and mount's him.
>>
>>29232752
Anons wants tons of fuks, appreciation and love from their main-character-of-the-show waifu, so it seems

Heya, sisters, I finished part 7 of that LyraRaraRarara stuff (lewd from previous threads). Safe pics, but pons pretty messy and really tired, so I'll go safe route and just link them. And add Durnks googly edit of my old pic instead of preview

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/226827421284827138/268104690925830144/frame1t.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/226827421284827138/268107022938013697/frame2t.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/226827421284827138/268109521572855809/frame3t.png

And that concludes this Ra's marathon. It's time to prepare for exams and think about safe requests for me even if I honestly liked to draw that trio (their manes mostly) and would love to do more stuff with them. But 1) sfw and 2) if there will be something thread related with three of them again. Stories or requets
>>
File: hihihi.jpg (423KB, 1071x1435px) Image search: [Google]
hihihi.jpg
423KB, 1071x1435px
>>29232832
Aww yess.
>>
>>29232832
Are you going to be lining that stuff? I haven't been saving since you said you might
>>
File: what is going on here.png (149KB, 674x642px) Image search: [Google]
what is going on here.png
149KB, 674x642px
>>29232997
Nah, only Rarity that looks too badumsquish-ish for Anon that asked for her. Maybe picrelated for myself. Too much to line, some pics were like comics = even more pics to line technically, and it's not really fun to do "just hot clop" for sake of it. Does not feels right

But all these pics were cleaned and edited by my good pal, to look better than regular photo's. You can safe them. Frosty did collected all links to "clean pics" in one post here >>29202142
(and they all also on derpi)
>>
>>29232457
You nailed it, Anon. When people say "It's too hard", what they really mean is "I don't want to".
>>
>>29233096
Can you explain for both me and the poor, abused and sexy Rara what that philtre even was?
>>
>>29233386
"Love potions", the ones people asked for, to explain how anon could continue "fun" with pons. Result of one bottle drunk to the bottom is on pic number 5 (Lyra's finish). It was fun to mix many requests into single pics, kinda chaotic even
>>
File: rd1.png (636KB, 1280x769px) Image search: [Google]
rd1.png
636KB, 1280x769px
>>29232519
>"Anon!"
>Oh, who's this?
>Rainbow Dash cuts through the blowing snow like a hot thing through something that's cold.
>You're not very good at euphemisms.
>She pulls just short of colliding with you, her wings buffeting you with sleet and snow.
>A brief glare from you makes her shoot you a slightly remorseful (if impatient) look.
"What's up, Rainbow?" you ask, jamming your shovel into the snow bank with considerable effort.
>Rainbow Dash looks at you as though you just asked her why she can't use her wings to cast magic spells.
>"Don't you 'what's up' ME, mister!"
>Oh god, what did you do this time?
>You keep stumbling ass-first into these weird social horse faux-paus.
>What, is shoveling your driveway a way of saying that you support Wendigo rights, or something?
>"What do you think you're doing out here, just... just..."
>She gestures vividly and violently with her fore hooves, still hovering at eye-level with you.
>"Just pushing around snow like you're some kind of big-teats mare?"
>You blink in confusion and tilt your head.
"I don't understand."
>Apparently, shovelling the driveway is mare's work.
>Who fucking knew, right?
>Rainbow rolls her eyes and sighs dramatically.
>"Gimme that."
>She snatches the shovel out of the snow bank where you had shoved it and pulls her forelegs back to start shoveling.... only to discover that you were probably about 90% done.
>Rainbow freezes in place with a rather sheepish expression on her face.
>It looks a bit like you took the wind out of her sails.
>"W-Well..." she stammers nervously, now unable to follow whatever script and/or plan she had, "This, uh... this just means that we can move on to the next part of my awesome plan."
"There was a plan?" you asks with no surprise in your voice, "Wow."
>Rainbow flushes and throws your shovel into the snow.
>"Buck you."
>Without any warning, Rainbow starts pawing at your zipper, tugging the neck of your jacket open.
>>
File: rd22.png (3MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
rd22.png
3MB, 2400x2400px
>>29233510
>Before you can stop her, she dives muzzle-first into the warm confines of your winter jacket.
"Oi."
>You try and shove her away, but she bats at your hands with precision despite not being able to see anything.
"What are you - could you stop?"
>"No way, hoze-hay!"
>No way, what?
>Does Equestria have horsemexicans?
>What horrible news.
>Once her entire body is inside your jacket, she curls up into a little ball and turns around. She pokes her head out of the opening and nearly boops you with the tip of her nose.
>"My mom would boop me to within an inch of my life if I let a cold stallion go without warm-up cuddles, Anon."
>You can feel her spreading her limbs out under your clothing, wrapping her small frame around your torso.
>"Let's go inside, Anon!"
>You would have normally refused on the grounds that you want to be able to walk around outside without stomping through three-trillion tonnes of powdery white bullshit, but this is EASILY the cutest thing you've ever see a pony do.
>So, you relent and approach your front door.
>Rainbow Dash squirms in delight.
>"Do you have any hot chocolate?"
>>
>>29232701
>The minotaurs and griffons nod their heads in approval of such a power play
>Celestia has established dominance over the pretender to the throne by getting her crotch-stank all over him
>The day is saved
>>
File: 1371217131370.jpg (71KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1371217131370.jpg
71KB, 500x565px
>>29233520
What a considerate pony. Coming to drink your chocolate.
>>
>>29233660
It's how you get into a stallion's heart; show him that you're interested in his cooking. And if he's the type who would BUY hot chocolate mix instead of making it himself, then he's not horsebando material.
>>
>>29230697
It was neat, but you may want to ease off the edge a little. I think the guy who did the prompt was wanting any takers to explore Anon's awkward and precarious position as a human in a male royal pony's body in an RGR society.

Having Anon trash people with alicorn magic is neat, but it makes for a dull long term story.
>>
File: 1481649011400.jpg (352KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1481649011400.jpg
352KB, 1024x1820px
>>29233520
Fuckin adorable
>>
>>29233798
Thank
>>
>>29233510
>"Just pushing around snow like you're some kind of big-teats mare?"
>big-teats mare
Which mare has best teats?
>>29233520
Wait.
Pegasi are the ones who put out the weather.
Rainbow Dash you little shit.
You're one of the cunts who put the snow there in the first place!

>>29233698
There's a way to make hot chocolate other than the powder?

>>29233773
What if we increase the edge?
>>
>>29234127
Best teats is Appuls
>>
>>29234140
>>29234127
Wait.
More important.
Who has best TREATS?
>>
>>29234144
Bon-Bon. Or Derpy?
>>
>>29234127
>Best teats
Pinkie Pie. She has all the jiggle and body of an Earth Pony without all the muscle that Appul would have, and a little bit extra jiggle added to those teats thanks to all the treats she eats.

>weather control
Rainbow Dash is smoothest pone. The ol' "make it snow, shovel his driveway, and get rewarded with a teat-suckling" trick. It worked.

>Hot chocolate
Disappoint.
>>
>>29234176
>Without muscle
>Not liking a firm pone
Dropped
>>
>>29234229
Don't you want to grab her pinkie pies, Anon? You know she'd call them that.
>>
>>29234240
Why doesn't she call them her goodie bags.
>>
>>29232824
> steak recipe

Who needs a recipe for steak?
>>
File: tumblr_muwjzqx73r1s7jwy6o1_1280.png (121KB, 617x834px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muwjzqx73r1s7jwy6o1_1280.png
121KB, 617x834px
>>29233520
Cozy.
>>
>>29234393
It should be more like instructions.

1. Salt and pepper(preferably an hour and a half before cooking)
2. Cast iron pan really fucking hot
3. Cook to desired doneness(medium rare)

Butter and herbs can also happen if you like.
>>
>>29234445
I just fry up some sliced zucchini with cracked pepper, garlic and some shredded mozerella cheese spread over the top of them along with my steak.
I slice of zucchini with every bite of steak.
>>
>>29228634
Slave trash get out
>>
>>29234240
>Pinkie Pie turns around and swings her hips around
>Her engorged teats swing back and forth just above her legs.
>You can't take your eyes off of them, so you mutter a quick "no homo" so that nopony thinks you're a dyke.
>"Sometimes he licks them, and sometimes he even puts his throbbing thing-a-ding in between them."
>She gives her hips an extra-hard shake, making her teats jiggle enticingly.
>"My Pinkie pies."
>>
File: 1447493077524.jpg (110KB, 729x957px) Image search: [Google]
1447493077524.jpg
110KB, 729x957px
>>29234499
>>
>>29228696
>Skooma
Skyrim with your slave shit too? For shame BNW.
>>
>>29228716
Oh...never mind, good job.
>>
>>29234572
>>29234558
>>29234481
There's no need to express every single action you make with each post.
>>
>>29228743
DERPY!
>>
File: 1331162522768.jpg (50KB, 555x729px) Image search: [Google]
1331162522768.jpg
50KB, 555x729px
>>29228755
>>
>>29228774
Not really RGRE, but fun.
>>
>>29228774
I quite enjoyed it, tone switch and all. I especially found the pony interjection a lot more acceptable and interesting because it was part of provoking the emotional response at the very end.

>>29229092
kek

>>29229103
I think this is in the style of my favorite type of RGR premises. Ones where Anon is "just one of the mares" for a while, until one of the mane six maybe gets a crush. Or take it even further and he's a clueless accidental reverse trap for ponies, like in Just a Good Ol' Girls.

(Reverse trap because with reversed gender roles, a mare pretending to be a stallion is the default trap.)

>>29229504
I love the panties, like she's doing it to be more like Rainbow Dash.

>>29229812
Thanks

>>29229622
>>Meanwhile Anon's not sure how or why 3 fillies started to reverse pedo-groom him, but he knows that it's weird.

Best line of the thread award nominee.
>>
>>29230183
Have a thing I made poorly a while ago.

>>29232037
Naaaah
>>
>>29230423
This...could be stupid, stupidly fun, or very fun.
>>
>>29230381
I thought Shuk's Single Dad Anon was one of the older stories in RGR. http://pastebin.com/1hAjUL8q

But that's the only one I know of. Kind of surprising given how many people like smug mama Dash.

>>29230422
Somebody's ready to be a dad.
>>
>>29232750
>This lonely little prompt with no (you)s

I'll fuckin take it. Enjoy the coming oneshit
>>
>>29234971
Oh shit, is NOF getting back into the game?

Is he coming out of retirement?
>>
>>29234997
There is no death or retirement

only the condemned
>>
>>29231124
Fucking around and refusing to finish any of his stories...you know, the usual.
>>
>>29235042
>There is no death or retirement
There is only Zuul.
>>
>>29231386
That's Discord chat, where it should be burned down and everyone in there castrated. Its not rocket science.
>>
>>29230759
I really feel like it's some kind of reference to something. Maybe Assassin's Creed?

>>29231418
I want this to be a thing
>>
>>29231918
The dots represent a gap, a transition in time. He's finished fucking her and she is now sitting on his face. Hopefully nothing of his is dripping on him.
>>
>>29232752
I wish she weren't such a popular choice, but really, it's not that complex. I like that she loves books, and is intellectual and studious. I really empathize with how she's often anxious or nervous, and socially awkward, and admire the way she can still get things done.

I think these are the common reasons. I honestly think she's a big reason bronies even became a thing.
>>
>>29232750
This seems like a fun idea.
>>
>>29232824
I like this thing.
>>
>>29232832
I am gonna miss that smut chance, I was banned during the vote and I was so disappointed with the lack of imagination for people ideas. Your going to do it again at some point right?
>>
>>29234127
>There's a way to make hot chocolate other than the powder?

Yeah, cut it into chunks, add to simmering milk on stove along with some sugar and cocoa powder.

Next step better is to make your own:
From serious eats:
8oz unsweetened baking chocolate
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar (I usually double this, and still consider it an adult's drinking chocolate. For kids or sweet tooths or drinking for warmth inna woods, you may want to triple it.)
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

Add to milk on the stove (or microwaved milk, if you have a thermometer to get the temperature right), keep it very gently simmering, no more. If you have a thermometer, get it over 160°F, but under 180°F. Stir for a good 20 seconds, it makes a surprising difference compared to the 2 or 5 most people do.
>>
>>29234971
>>29232750
Here's the shit. As susal, I've not been sober for at least the last few hours, so expect mistakes.

>”So wait... Human stallions LIKE big flanks?”
>You blow a bit of your hair-err, mane out of your face and set the screwdriver and still half complete magic detector down, letting your telekinesis fade.
>What a fascinating power, and you’re getting better at it too!
>You still wish you had hands, however.
>You look over to your side where the question came from, seeing a confused Rainbow Dash and an amused Applejack. Not your classmates, but ponies like the rest of Equestria.
>Honestly, you’re still wondering how you got roped into this mess.
“Well, not big per say, but there’s a certain ratio range that human men find attractive,” you begin. “I haven't looked too deep into it, but certain contours to a woman’s body sets off an attraction signal in a man’s brain. One of the triggers happens to be wide hips and a round behind, both are taken as signs of fertility. It’s not something the average man can control.”
>”Well ain’t that somethin’.” Applejack says, her amused smile growing. “Looks like your dreams of baggin’ an alien ain’t going nowhere, Dash.”
>Rainbow looks back at her admittedly flat rump, scowling as she turned back around. “So what? I’d be too much mare for a hyooman to handle anyway.”
>Applejack coughs under her breath, but you swear you heard “Sour grapes” in there somewhere.

1/?
>>
>>29235374
>”Say, how do we know you’re not fibbing?” Rainbow accuses, flying in so close that you recoil some. “You’ve got fat flanks, after all. You might just be saying that.”
>Oh god why is she taking this so personally don’t look at Anon don’t look at Anon don’t look at-
>You looked.
>You feel your face burn red as you glance across the room, where Princess Twilight inspects the anti-magic seal your bored looking and still human boyfriend impulsively tattooed on his own chest.
>Listening to your gut when it told you not to show him your its-not-weird-shut-up-mom-occult collection of books should have been the obvious choice. And where did he get the tattoo before following you?
“E-erm. You’ll just have to take my word for it..?” You nervously say, hoping Rainbow will buy it.
>She didn’t.
>Glancing over to where you were looking, she smirks evilly.
>Pls no
>”Hey, big guy!” Rainbow calls, drawing both your counterpart and Anon’s attention. “Take a break, I’ve got some questions about hyoomans.”
>Anon grins as he grabs his shirt and dons it before the Princess can stop him, probably glad to do something other than stand around.
>”Ayy, sure thing,” he says with a smile as he walks to your side. “What’s up?”
>”So, who’s got the better rump? Me or Turbo nerd Twi?” Rainbow asks, turning around and shaking her behind. “Twi said you like big ones, but that’s can’t be right.”
>God, please smite this poor mare-girl where she stood.

2/?
>>
>>29235380
>So mortified you are, that you don’t notice Anon looking at you for clarification until he taps you on the back.
“Some beauty standards and gender roles are turned around in Equestria...” you squeak out.
>He makes an “ohhhh” face and turns back to a waiting Rainbow and Applejack.
>”Well, let’s start with my Twilight here. As a human, she has the perfect balance of T and A.”
>Welp. Your heart just stopped. Also you’re never sleeping with Anon again.
>”T and A?” Applejack questions with a tilt of her head.
>”God, that’s cute,” Anon starts, pointing at Applejack’s tilted head.
>Said mare puffs out her cheeks at being called cute.
>”Anyway, T and A is titties and ass. A huge part of how human women get judged on looks. It’s all about the curves, you see. And Twi’s curves?”
>Your boyfriend looks up, face serene and arms extended, as if to accept God. “Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Each cheek, each tit, just big enough to fill a whole hand. Each one firm enough to remain perky, yet soft enough to knead like dough. The hips don’t lie, little ponies. The hips told me it was my destiny to be ensnared by their enrapturing allure for eternity, and I did not resist.”
>By now, Princess Twilight had joined Rainbow and Applejack, who were looking between each other with lowering jaws.
>You just keep looking at the ground, feeling your face go nuclear as your blush works it’s way down your neck.
>Blushing in fur is awful.

3/?
>>
>>29235386
>”Twilight is something we call a ten outa ten,” Anon continues, not heeding your silent pleas to stop. “If you rated her on a scale of one to ten, she gets a ten each time. Her personality, genius, drop dead gorgeous looks can all be rated separately, and she still gets a ten on all of them. It’s not often a girl gets the fabled trifecta of brain, beauty, and... and... well, personality. I tried to think of something with a B. Fucking sue me.”
>The ponies flinch at the word “Fuck”
>Well, at least he’s not gushing about your girls anymore...
>”Wait!” The Princess interrupts, “Twilight, I thought you and Flash...”
>”Flash was a faggot who didn’t know what he had until I took it from him,” Anon answers for you with some venom. “Now, where were we?”
>Rainbow and Applejack recoil at Anon’s possessive tone.
>”Anyway. Ten outa ten. And hot damn, I never thought I would be attracted to another species, but once again, Twilight does the impossible.”
>You can’t help but notice your counterpart’s face turn pink at that.
>Without even realizing it, you frown and lean into Anon’s leg.
>”What she lost in T, she made up for in A.”
>A pair of familiar hands glide down your sides, making you tense up as they go lower.
>”Just look at this sublime flair of the hips...”
>Without any shame, Anon’s hands come to a rest on your butt.
>Your PONY butt.
>And his fingers dig into your fake cutiemark.
>OhhhHHGODJHAJDHFSJHDIOSKHYDHFJOVPSUYE!

4/?
>>
>>29235390
>Now you’re not the only one with a blush as the faces of your spectators light up like red bulbs.
>”Oh so impossibly soft and lusciously large-”
>You have to bite back a pleased noise as the hands knead your behind, your flesh molding around them as if the hands were meant to be there.
>”-yet, no cottage cheese butt. It’s like...”
>He giggles “Magic.”
>Once you stave off the heat between your legs, you are going to KILL this man.
>And you’re not the only one thinking that, as the princess looks positively scandalized despite her cherry red blush.
>”Moving on,” he says with a smile. “We’ve got a perfect curve inward on the hips, and one downward on the legs. And the tail... I’m not a furry, probably, but the lovely tail hiding the goods yet letting me view this pony posterior perfection, it-!”
>His hands rise and grip his face roughly, his expression crossed somewhere between orgasm and despair “It fills me with the need to BREED! Lord have mercy upon me for lust is a sin most grievous!”
>That’s it, folks. Now you can curl up and die of embarrassment.
>”...But...”
>You perk an ear up, but don’t raise your face.
>”None of that really matters in the end, I guess...” Anon says, tone more gentle. “I may love everything on the outside, but that’s because I love what’s inside more.”
>Both of your ears perk up.
>”In fact, if Twilight took a form I just could not make heads or tails of, if I knew it was her, if it was MY Twilight, I wouldn’t care. She’s be beautiful to me regardless.”
>You raise your head and look up.
>And upon Anonymous’ face you saw the most loving expression you’d ever seen.
“A-anon?”

5/7
>>
>>29235393
>A hand lowers gently to your shoulder-wither?, where a thumb softly rubs a circle.
>”Because at the end of the day... At the end of the day... Shit, man. I’m not good at this... Because at the end of the day, I may have found my way to Twilight the girl for her looks, but I was hooked forever by Twilight the individual. I always will be, weather she’s a girl, a pony, or somewhatsitidunno.”
>He bends over and to the side, just far enough to catch you in a surprise almost upside-down kiss.
>All the anger and embarrassment in your body drains out, replaced with a fluttering warmth in your stomach and the prickly sensation of unshed tears.
>And just like that, he got away with molesting you in front of a magic princess and her friends.
>You almost snort into the kiss as you unsurely deepen it. Just what are you going to do with this guy?
>Someone clears their throat.
>Both you and Anon freeze with your long pony tongue still wrapped around his shorter one.
>Reluctantly, you and your boyfriend pull apart, with you wiping away the thin glistening strand that still connected your mouths.
>Looking to your side, you take in Princess Twilight, Rainbow and Applejack’s devastated expressions of... Want? Heartbreak? Some sort of mix?
>The princess seems to have been hit especially hard, if the wet yet vacant eyes are any indicator.

6/7
>>
>>29235402
>”Ohhh, right. We’re still doing a comparison!” Anon exclaims, snapping the three natural ponies out of their funk. “Lets see...”
>Rainbow quickly turns around, facing her rump to Anon with a face of vague hope.
>”Hmmm...”
>Anon rubs his chin, thinking carefully. “Much like the Rainbow Dash on earth, you’re a bony jock. I’d hit it if I never met Twi, but I’d be half afraid to hit my bone on one of yours, if you know what I mean.”
>Nevermind, he’s not thinking carefully after all.
>Rainbow falls over in shock as Applejack howls in laughter loud enough to rattle the windows.
>Of all the people in the world to fall for...
“Anon, what am I going to do with you?” you ask over the laughing and Rainbow’s yelling with a sigh.
>He looks down at you with a wide, goofy grin. “Lemme smash?”
>You cover your face with a hoof, but smile and mouth “Later”
>His face lights up.
>Of all the people in the world to fall for... It’s hard to think of someone better.

7/7

r8 n h8 m8s
>>
>Be Anon in Equestria
>You are shooting Pinkie Pies out of a cannon into a target made of Rainbow Dash tied to a post.
>You are doing this because Colgate signs any piece of paper given to her if it's signed by you
>The other ponies do not get a say in this since Colgate is the head of research at Ponyville Horsepital and has approved this research.
>You wouldn't normally actually go through with this but if you don't perform the experiments you've applied for funding for you do not get any more funding.
>BOOM
>"Wheeeee"
>SPLAT
>You note down where the Pinkie Pie hit and what happened.
>Then you reload your cannon.

>>29235411
Twilight buttle.
Who were the characters here?
>>
>>29235475
lurker guessing here

eqg Scilight as a pony
eqg Anon as a human, with a antimagic seal tattooed on him to keep his shape
Twilight princess of fringed shipped
pony apple jack
pony dash
>>
Oh look, more Twilight.
How droll.
>>
>>29235411
Loved it mate
>>
>>29235411
Top story as always NOF. Also impressive for being drunk as shit.
>>
File: list in her eyes.png (2MB, 3100x2250px) Image search: [Google]
list in her eyes.png
2MB, 3100x2250px
>>29235411
>r8 n h8 m8s
you just doubled muh waifu
perfect purple pony pussy/ponut
>>
>>29235390
>>”Flash was a faggot who didn’t know what he had until I took it from him,” Anon answers for you with some venom. “Now, where were we?”
>>Rainbow and Applejack recoil at Anon’s possessive tone.
I especially like the idea of the reverse. I don't think we often see
>Anon is in a relationship
>Anon breaks up for reasons
>Other pony comes in and snatches Anon up
>Pony feels smug that she caught someone like Anon and acts proud/possessive of him

Good stuff so far NOF u my beau
>>
File: 1479173082570 (1).jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479173082570 (1).jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>29235411
>>
>>29235503
once more, if you want content for other ponies, then write some!

Or post some prompts or talk about them.
Something.

Don't just whine about "too much X"
>>
>>29235692
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1481169821538.png (695KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481169821538.png
695KB, 1249x1920px
>>29235552
>Lightly, rapidly humping into Twilight while you hold her hooves, both of you moaning each other's names over and over again in ecstasy
>>
File: 1477622309770.gif (584KB, 324x320px) Image search: [Google]
1477622309770.gif
584KB, 324x320px
>>29235736
>tumblr-triggered
>>
>>29235761
NO, YOU should write how I want! I shouldn't have to put in ANY effort for the thread! REEEEEEEEE! sarcasm.
>>
File: 7b0.webm (399KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.webm
399KB, 320x220px
>>29235411
NOF you saucy fuck.

I love it.
>>
>>29231787
No, you idiot. Futa is a woman has a penis in addition to their vagina. Balls are negotiable, but preferred. For equestria, Futa would be a colt with a vagina in addition to his penis. Teats being the balls equivalent, those would be optional. Fuck. Get some knowledge before you post.
>>
File: 1460677483174.jpg (25KB, 416x304px) Image search: [Google]
1460677483174.jpg
25KB, 416x304px
>>29235411
>Twilight's face when she's still a virgin in her 20s, but a 16-17 year old version of herself is getting dicked whenever she wants by a loving male.
>>
>>29236050
Maybe Earth-Twilight would be willing to lend her horse-version a helping hand. And by helping hand, I mean Anon's cock.
>"She's literally me, if I were a horse. Like, imagine me as I am now. Now picture me as a horse. I can't stress enough that we're the same person."
>>
>>29236070
>>29236050
If everyone in EqG has a horseland doppleganger, shouldn't there also be an RGR Anon-pone version of himself running around somewhere in Equestria?
>>
>>29236079
We do.
It's Shining Armor
>>
>>29235402
I have a question, Where the fuck are you anon?
>>
>>29236079
He is locked in some mare rape dungeon somewhere
>>
>>29236070
But they aren't the same person.
They just look the same.
They have each had different experiences.

>>29236099
Under Canterlot.
>>
>There's a crisis of stallions being kidnapped and imprisoned within rape dungeons or forced to work in brothels
>Anon constantly has to check his drink for roofies
>Mares are always trying to trick him into going down dark alleys
>After dodging rape and bondage for a few years, it becomes a normal part of his routine
>He's only reminded of Equestria's dark side after finding out from Twilight that his pony counterpart is enslaved in a brothel outside of Canterlot
>Anon decides to go undercover to try and rescue his equine self
>>
>>29235300
>kosher salt
I see through your chocolate coated lies, kike.
>>
>>29236151
>There's a crisis of stallions being kidnapped and imprisoned within rape dungeons or forced to work in brothels
>Anon constantly has to check his drink for roofies
>Mares are always trying to trick him into going down dark alleys
>After dodging rape and bondage for a few years, it becomes a normal part of his routine
>He's only reminded of Equestria's dark side after finding out from Twilight that his pony counterpart is enslaved in a brothel outside of Canterlot
>Anon decides to go undercover to try and fuck his equine self
FTFY
>>
>>29236079
Anon's Equestrian doppleganger is a Changeling

>Cadence and Shining's face when Twiggles invites them to her wedding and they discover that their soon to be brother-in-law is a fucking Bug.
>>
>>29236151
This is a damn good premise.

Especially because it can keep going and we can have some double agent shit going on.

Also potential for interspecies self-cest masturbation.

Which is a marvel of imagination.
>>
>>29236166
Kosher salt grinds up more easily.
Also, all salt is kosher, but the flat shape of kosher salt makes it ideal for drawing the blood out of fresh cuts of meat. It should probably be called kosherING salt instead.

I should've mentioned that this recipe requires a food processor. You chill the chocolate for at least 15 minutes before grinding it up, then add the other ingredients and grind again. This makes both the sugar and salt finer, as well as mixing everything thoroughly.
>>
>>29236212
And if they worked together they could take down a nation

All while under the miracle of pure inebriation
>>
>>29236079
Anon is a wildcard. He doesn't have a pony equivalent.
>>
>>29236168
You can do both.
>>
>"ANON! WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS?"
"That my dear purple drank is a newspaper. News and whatnot are printed on the side. I know it seems quaint but I really think that it might take off one day."
>She scowls at you before rolling the paper up in her magic and swatting you with it
>"Har har! I mean this you jerk."
>She points to an advertisement in the classified section
"It appears to be an advertisement."
>You say blankly
>Her scowl turns to a full on glare
>"Rich and lonely "stallion" seeks kind dragoness bride. Ponies need not apply. Send all inquiries to Friendship Funland Crystal Castle, Ponyville."
>>
>>29236079
I sense an anonyfilly crossover.
>>
Anon filly without TF or mind rape? I might actually tolerate this one.
>>
File: 1463771196469.gif (628KB, 427x347px) Image search: [Google]
1463771196469.gif
628KB, 427x347px
>>29236079
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!
>>
>>29236254
"What can I say, I like big hordes and I cannot lie."
>>
>>29236436
Hoard. Horde is of living beings. Usually niggers or orks.
>>
>Pegasi dance to attract attention of mates
>While Anon's relationships with most pones are platonic(different strokes for different folks/mares), he appreciates the free tail lifts he gets to see every few weeks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOmUBuaMjzw
>>
>>29235380
I approve of Anon still being human here, don't really care why, just good things can happen here.
>>
File: 1474423653140.jpg (199KB, 709x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1474423653140.jpg
199KB, 709x1403px
>>29235386
>”Well, let’s start with my Twilight here. As a human, she has the perfect balance of T and A.”
>Welp. Your heart just stopped. Also you’re never sleeping with Anon again.
Now Twi, you know the detector has confirmed that this is a lie, and it is true your hot stuff.
>>
>>29236137
Under the Castle
A few feet Below Luna's Private Chambers
Luna still thinks her room is haunted.
>>
File: 1457169362185.png (223KB, 851x477px) Image search: [Google]
1457169362185.png
223KB, 851x477px
>>29235393
>”Moving on,” he says with a smile. “We’ve got a perfect curve inward on the hips, and one downward on the legs. And the tail... I’m not a furry, probably, but the lovely tail hiding the goods yet letting me view this pony posterior perfection, it-!”
>His hands rise and grip his face roughly, his expression crossed somewhere between orgasm and despair “It fills me with the need to BREED! Lord have mercy upon me for lust is a sin most grievous!”
>That’s it, folks. Now you can curl up and die of embarrassment.
Man after my own heart, NOF you do well when you do things.
>>
>>29236151
>"Hey Twilight, I need to give Anon his Monster Manual back, have you seen him anywhere?"
>"Oh, hey Lyra! Sorry, Anon's going to be gone for a while. He's undercover at a brothel right now."
>"...What?"
>"Yeah, we found out that Anon has a pony counterpart here in Equestria, and he's being forced to lick slit in some 2 bit whorehouse. Poor colt..."
>"...Like, what do you mean by undercover? As a customer?"
>"Nah, those kinds of places don't let stallions in unless they're the merchandise, so Anon's playing the part of a prostitute."
>"...So uh, you wouldn't happen to know where this place is, would you? S-so that I know to avoid it! Heh..."
>>
>>29235386
>>Welp. Your heart just stopped. Also you’re never sleeping with Anon again.
i dont understand
>>
>>29236048
Some knowledge is never worth the effort, I will pray for you. You poor unfortunate soul.
>>
File: 1401396455242.png (223KB, 984x928px) Image search: [Google]
1401396455242.png
223KB, 984x928px
>>29235390
>>”Flash was a faggot who didn’t know what he had until I took it from him,” Anon answers for you with some venom. “Now, where were we?”
>>
>>29235411
10/10
wish youd be not dead more often
>>
>>29231386
Now I'm remembering the days of the old AiE skype group...

From several years back...yeah I remember hanging out there.
>>
>>29236137
so...you could effectively change someone by removing their memories?
>>
>>29231828
Hey anon.

Reading your comment, and rereading my trainwreck of a story, I see that a lot of your critique is valid.
You're right, my story is some edgy tradh, barely above the tri-horn alicorn OC we all know and hate.

I think my main flaw when writing is that I write down an idea or situation that seems appropiate, but I don't criticise it later on when I proofread.

Thank you for reading, and writing down your comments, it'll help make me a - hopefully - better writefag.

I won't continue the story, it's already fubar, but I'll continue writing, and with critique like yours, improve.
>>
>>29237052
This is what a good writefag is, and what one should aspire to be like.
>>
>>29237073
This.

>>29237052
Keep writing, it doesn't have to be the same story, but the concept of Prince Anon is pretty sweet.
>>
File: plans within plans.png (602KB, 1105x1023px) Image search: [Google]
plans within plans.png
602KB, 1105x1023px
>>29236664
>implying there's a difference

>>29237052
stick with the premise, change the execution. humans can be, (and are, for the most part, when in power) magnificent bastards and ruthless. instead of making him an edgelord battlemage supreme, instead make him Machiavellian in the extreme at a much younger age. You know, like someone out of game of thrones or something.

For example: have him sneak into diplomatic meetings to learn the relationships of the various kingdoms/countries in the world, and to get a good grasp of who holds what kind of power. as soon as the saddle-arabian princess tries to molest him, he comments on what a scandal it would be for her if anyone were to find out. with a little magic, he's able to record some of his interactions with people (a memory spell he learned for blackmail purposes) and forces her to pull a few diplomatic strings or owe her a favor, since her behavior would bring much shame or dishonor to her family back home.
>>
>>29236826
>Is that version of Twilight into dykes or something?
>>
File: I made them with my love nectar.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I made them with my love nectar.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Responsible and concerned, Applejack makes sure you don't drink any of Twilight's "Juice".
>>
>>29236813
All knowledge is sacred. All of it.
>>
File: 1482549557180.png (98KB, 1244x382px) Image search: [Google]
1482549557180.png
98KB, 1244x382px
>>29237122
Hey, at least Orks can accomplish something with random violence, stupidity, and mob mentality. Like space travel. So yes, there is a big difference between the two. Hell pic related as an extra fact to support this.
>>
>>29237161
While I wont deny that fact, some things should be preserved and sealed for the safety of others, I salute you for your sacrifice in this endeavor.
>>
>>29236664
Hoarde of dragons.
Anon is making sure Spike does not run out of dragon hos.

>>29236799
Why can't Twilight just go to the brothel and fix it herself?
She's a princess now and has had OP magic lasers for ages even before that.
She could also just use her nerd superpowers to just use the law to fuck them up.
AUDITS FOR EVERYONE!

>>29236997
If you removed someone's memories how would it still be them?
Your memories are a fundamental part of who you are.
Basically yes. You could change them into someone else by tampering with their memories.
And anyone who did something like that would be an utter monster.
As in it is murder level of fucked up shit.

>>29237052
>Tri-horned alicorn
Write it.

>>29237142
>"Ah don't want the juice to poison you with."
>"Somepony really ought to round up all the juice and get that menace out of our town."
>"Promise me that you'll stay away from the juice, Anon."
>>
>>29237122
Ork society actually functions, and they are more competent in larger groups. Niggers are much worse.
>>
>>29237176
Already made that factual argument brother that is totally not a grot. here to be exact>>29237164
>>
>>29237168
You must bare the burden of truth, too many seek the pleasures of ignorance.
>>
>>29237185
But is it so bad to learn and then repress it, like a bad memory?
>>
Thread reminder that WHERE'S MY DD2 AND JAGO DAMMIT?

Oh right, and my bugbutt.
>>
>>29237199
I don't know the first two, but Lap said he's work on a sequel for best bug booty and family. Don't know when though, or when he will finish the story itself.
>>
>>29237182
Oi you grot don't talk shit like i'z not da biggest an most kunninly brutal boy out dere.
>>
>>29237197
Yes. Ignorance is the shield of the mentally weak.
>>
>>29237217
Then what is madness?
>>29237211
Never mind, dubs means your the top grot. Just don't let the Dok see you mukkin about.
>>
>>29237224
Madness is the bastion of those who seek but cannot handle their findings. The unworthy.
>>
>>29237238
Then would they not need to be saved? Sometimes ignorance is bliss, especially for those whom have done nothing to earn the suffering some knowledge would bring.
>>
>>29236151
>twilight knows where pony-anon is being kept
>against his will
>right outside of canterlot
>neither she or celestia do anything

Kind of a plothole.
>>
>>29237266
>>against his will
him being the OWNER of said brothel sounds a lot more realistic to me
>>
>>29237313
>held captive with only himself as the jailer
>slave to his love of money, which he rakes in
>slave to his love of mares, of which he has his choosing
>slave to his life free of princess meddling, since they visit
>this gilded cage will be his grave
>>
>>29235042
Propeller = Dark Lord Chin Chin?
>>
>>29235293
Who knows. Probably with different pons for training into different races, and making it more silly\cute, not just a simple clop like that time. But I would love to have any excuse to draw that "Ra" trio in non-porn situation too preferably in a form of a green...
>>
File: 1478555151054.jpg (28KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1478555151054.jpg
28KB, 310x310px
>>29236212
>interspecies self-cest masturbation.
>>29233091
>>
>>29236282
I know, right?
I'm not at all sure why I even go to that thread.
There's actually a green going right now where she shows up at the applehoers house that looks to be going in an okay direction.
>>
>>29237467
Good point, we should be sure to crosspost any homogay stuff there so they can see it too.
Thanks random shitposter!

>>29237358
>Be Lyra in Equestria.
>You're filling in for Anon today because he's lazy.
>You are out doing human things in the town.
>Human things like punting ponies, going to highschool, crippling depression, and eating lunch.
>While you are busy looking for a highschool to go to you come across Rarity's place.
>She's some kind of trouble magnet, but more importantly, she has a kitchen.
>Which means you might have just found where you're getting lunch from.
>You go into her weird-ass fairground housetrocity.
>The doorbell goes ding.
>"Yes, may I help you?"
"Which way is the kitchen?"
>"It's down the hall, why do you ask?"
>You are now in the kitchen.
>You begin having lunch.
"I need to go to highschool but I don't know where any are. Also I needed lunch."
>Rarity sighs.
>"Is Anon taking the day off again?"
"Yep." you reply in between munches of lunches
>It's really only one lunch, but it rhymes that way.
>"I really wish he'd behave a bit more stallionlike. Sending you off to cause trouble really isn't something a gentlecolt should be seen doing."
"I don't think anypony but me saw him telling me to do this, so maybe it's okay?"
>"I can only hope."
"So do you know where I can find that highschool?"
>"I believe there may be one in Canterlot."
"Thanks Rarara."
>"If you're going to be heading that way, could you deliver this outfit for me?"
>Rarara magics over a parcel/
>There is a note on it saying "To: Rara"
"Okay."
>You continue eating lunch.
>After a bit more lunching you take Rarara's package and go get on the train to Canterlot.
>It's a moderately large package, both firm and soft at the same time.
>As you ride along you fondle it in absentminded curiosity.
>>
File: 1482899482342.jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482899482342.jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
>>29237516
>Good point, we should be sure to crosspost any homogay stuff there so they can see it too.
>Thanks random shitposter!
Good, cross posting when appropriate is a great way to introduce Anons to writefags they would've known about otherwise.
>>
>>29237530
*would've never known
>>
>>29237516
i'm getting some serious deja vu with that green
>>
>>29237325
Horse brothel names
>The Tethered lead
>The Hobbled Mare
>The Prancing Stallion
>The Flare Factory
>The Swinging Apples
>The Last Chance
>The Thirsty Mare
>The Firm Flank
>The Hard Haunches
>The Big Barrel
>The Unshorn Fetlock
>The Wither Nip
>The Hoof loose
>The Ringing Horseshoe
>The Braided Tail
>The Rut Hut
>The Snuggle Stall
>The Barn Door
>The Pierced Dock
>The Orchard

All I got
>>
>>29232033
I dont think he cut her with magic as much as the windows broken glass cut her.
>>
>>29237516
How much daily chaos Lyra will do for her stallion and herdmares?
>>
>>29237052
to be honest the fact that your oc was pretty edgy actually made it interesting in the first place, since he is an extreme contrast to celestia and also probably someone who she would hesitate the most when having to battle him.. i hope you somehow continue the story or rewrite it at least
>>
>>29237570
What stallion and herdmates?

>>29237543
>The Horse Brothel
Plain and clear so poners can figure out that it's a brothel

>>29237538
Did I do something like this before and forget?

>>29237627
Maybe he cut her with his EDGE
I'd read more Anonicorn stuff.
Actual human mind in an alicorn would be preferred over this alicorn that overreacts.

>Be Anon on Earth.
>Drivan your car to get to place.
>Suddenly everything outside your car is dark.
>After a few minutes the darkness suddenly stops being there.
>Instead outside your car is a tall room with stained glass windows and horselike things surrounding you.
>One of them has a weird looking midsection that is all floppy.
>That one is white.
>"What is it?"
>"I don't know, but since it came from my womb I get to name it."
>"That sounds fair."
"What is going on."
>"I just gave birth to you by teleportation, since It seemed less trouble than pushing."
"Birth?"
>"Yes, I am your mother. I'm so pleased to meet you."
"This is really strange."
>"Now, are you a male or a female?"
"Male, and you?"
>"I'm a pretty pony princess with a pretty pony princess puffy pony pussy."
>"I'm a mare."
>"Mares are female."
>"Come give me a hug, son."
>You go up to the strange horse lady and hug her.
>"Sister, we should do something about his hideous >No hooves-ness."
>"Good idea Luna."
>White mc sunbutt's horn glows and a belt floats over from somewhere where you didn't see it come from.
>"This belt will let you transform into a much less disgusting Alicorn, and if need be, back into whatever you are now."
>You put on the belt.
>It's just like in your american live action shows.
>There are several buttons, most prominently two that are labeled "Ugly Thing" and "Alicorn".
>You press the belt and then you are a winged unicorn thing that is now only wearing the belt.
>Also you have three horns that are sort of braided together into a single structure.
>"You look gorgeous."
>>
File: 1480227276621.jpg (298KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1480227276621.jpg
298KB, 1080x1255px
What about dazzling aborableness
>Pic is me after a few threads if no dazzlings
>>
File: 1455745060352.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455745060352.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>29237696
I don't even....are you actually Durnk? Because I feel we crossed a line at some point.
>>
>>29237711
They are up next again after the bug hive update, when Twipie and Sunslut are done fucking/getting fucked stupid by Anon in the shower and they have their hot coco on the couch comfy creampie seat scene.
>>
File: 1470789247287.png (169KB, 454x403px) Image search: [Google]
1470789247287.png
169KB, 454x403px
>>29237715
>Lines
>>
>>29237696
>american live action shows
freedomless foreigner detected, and your edge was sub-par. why is it that americans can pull off cringey edginess the best?
>>
File: 1391823776606.gif (890KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1391823776606.gif
890KB, 450x253px
>>29237711
If I'm patient enough the era of EqG will end.
I'll just keep waiting.
>>
>>29237723
>when Twipie and Sunslut are done fucking/getting fucked stupid by Anon in the shower
i want this pastebin
>they have their hot coco on the couch comfy creampie seat scene
i NEED this pastebin
>>
>>29237730
Its the story LaP is doing right now dude, just check his pastebin list.
>>29237727
keep on waiting.
>>
>>29237727
No one cares about ponies anymore.
>>
>>29237543
>The Tethered lead
>The Hobbled Mare
>The Prancing Stallion
>The Flare Factory
>The Swinging Apples
>The Last Chance
>The Thirsty Mare
>The Firm Flank
>The Hard Haunches
>The Big Barrel
>The Unshorn Fetlock
>The Wither Nip
>The Hoof loose
>The Ringing Horseshoe
>The Braided Tail
>The Rut Hut
>The Snuggle Stall
>The Barn Door
>The Pierced Dock
>The Orchard

I have a new D&D tavern namelist.
>>
>>29236742
Those hands are huge
>>
File: AT LAST I TRULY SEE.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
AT LAST I TRULY SEE.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>29237696
>>
>>29237862
Nah, that's just a small book in her hands.
>>
>>29236826
Possessive jealous Anon has potential.

>Anon gets to cum inside Rainbow Dash
>Zephyr visits town and hits on her
>Anon does not like
>Does Anon things to rectify this situation
>RD is turned on by Anon's jealous loyalty
>>
>>29237696
the hole reason people didnt flip shit about "transformation" in the first one was because anon died and his soul ended up in celestia without anybody knowing. your asking for trolls.
>>
>Dear Princess Celestia,
>Twilight is making me write another one of those friendship reports you so love.
>I guess she wants me to write something about love and friendship in the face of danger.
>I am not going to do that.

>When we were out in the Everfree to visit Zecora, we got attacked by Timberwolves.
>Again.
>You know how it is in there.
>And of course, all Tartarus broke loose.
>"Oh no! Spike, get behind us! We'll protect you!" Twilight whined.
>"Make sure nothing happens to our Spikey-whikey." Rarity cried.
>"Ah'm going to bash your skulls in!" Applejack raged.
>At this point, all they could think of was the fact, that I am male.
>Dear Princess Celestia, did you know, that dragon scales are really resistant to almost anything?
>I do.
>Also I knew that dragon fire works really well against wood based critters.
>And I set all those annoying fucks on fire before the girls even managed to form their defenses.

>So no.
>I am not going to tell you that love and friendship saved the day.
>Today, I learned something different.
>Don't care about the things other ponies say you can't do.
>Sometimes, you just have to trust in your own abilities.
>Yours sincerely, Spike.
>>
>>29238006
>a good spike story
>in rgre
didn't think it was possible but here it is.
nice job on it.
>>
>>29237266
>>29237175
>The brothel itself is perfectly legal
>Without any evidence that they're using slave stallions, Twilight can't stop them
>When she told Anon to go undercover, she was thinking he'd gather some smoking gun evidence that would get the place shut down
>Anon was picturing more of a prison-break type scenario, with riots and looting
>>
File: horgans.png (117KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
horgans.png
117KB, 792x792px
>>29237730
Just to make sure you aren't disappointed, it hasn't gone full lewd yet. This is prediction for the next couple updates.
God I hope.
In the meanwhile though, it's exceedingly comfy.

It's also slightly less haram than most nohooves trash, because both women have horgans.
>>
>>29238006
>RGRE
>Spike don't like rarity and other mare
>NGR
>Spike love rarity
>>
>>29238073
w-what?
>>
>>29237313
"Stop struggling, this is a rescue!"
>"I don't need a rescue!"
>Anonpone manages to escape your grasp before you could put him in the Freedom Sack™
"I'm trying to get you away from this shithole! Do you want to be a slave forever!?"
>He snorts
>"Did you hear that from some mare? If I had a bit for every time some mare I was balls-deep in told me she was going to 'save' me..."
>He gestures around himself
>"I'm running this show, baby! Sweet Stacks' name may be on the paperwork, but that's only because it's virtually impossible for a stallion to get into this line of business."
>Poking you in the thigh with a hoof, his eyes light up with indignant fury
>"This is why we need Stallionism! Because legitimate businesscolts like me have to hide in the shadows while the outside world tries to save and shelter us! We need Stallionism because-"
>Oh dear lord.
>Your pony self might be a faggot.

>Meanwhile, a yellow stallion with a bag over his head is dragged to the hooves of a well-dressed unicorn mare
>"We brought him in through the back, Anonymous didn't see a thing, Ms. Stacks."
>"Excellent."
>The bag is pulled off his head, somehow not removing his hat.
>"Wha-Where am I? What's going on?"
>Sweet Stacks caresses his cheek.
>"You're in my home, my dear little Appleloosan treat. Mares come to visit me for the comfort only colts like you can provide~"
>Braeburn's eyes widen in fear.
>"I thought this was just a myth! This is illegal!"
>She giggles
>"I certainly hope you aren't going to cause me any trouble. I would hate to have to introduce you to Brucie."
>"...Who's Brucie?"
>A large, nobbled, ribbed, and barbed horsecock dildo floats into her hooves, and she lovingly strokes it
>"Brucie here just hates snitches. I'd hate to see a poor little colt like you, head down, ass up, receiving Brucie's punishment~"
>Braeburn blinks
>"Oh no, I'd really hate to have that in my butt..."
>Sweet Stacks' eyes narrow
>"...You're gonna be a bit trickier than the others..."
>>
>>29238216
>"Brucie here just hates snitches. I'd hate to see a poor little colt like you, head down, ass up, receiving Brucie's punishment~"
>Braeburn blinks
>"Oh no, I'd really hate to have that in my butt..."
>Sweet Stacks' eyes narrow
>"...You're gonna be a bit trickier than the others..."

...continue
>>
>Anon sing "If I Had You"
>>
>human mating calls
>>
>Anon hums https://youtu.be/Mi57d50pCUw
>Via pony magic they know the lyrics.
>Twilight is heart broken that Anon feels so alone.
>Call's in Cadence to try and help him.
>Anon really just liked the song and is fine.
>Pony match making begins.
>>
>>29238896
>Anon teleports to Equestria
>Falls in love with a pony
>Anon teleports again, 1000 years into the future.
>Meets the mane six.
>Twilight discovers a fossilised form of his own love.
>Offers to bring her back via magic.
>Discloses her dying age to Anon.
"What, that's like, 60 years after I knew her... No. She must have moved on it that time. I knew and loved her once, but she forgot about me a long time ago..."
>Cue flashback.
>>
File: 40 keks.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40 keks.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>>29236767
>Luna still thinks her room is haunted.
>>
>>29238918
Noice, but what if
>>Anon teleports to Equestria
>>Falls in love with a pony
>>Anon teleports again, 1000 years into the future.
>>Meets the mane six.
>>Offers to find Anon's lover
>"No. She must have moved on. I knew and loved her once, but she would have forgot about me a long time ago..."

>Enter Luna which just came back from her millennia long exile.
>She totally didn't try and overthrow Celestia.
>It was definitely something else.
>But she just can't seem to remember what.
>At least she has her new friend Anon.
>It is nice to have someone that understands where she's coming from.
>And he puts up with her nonsense.
>Anonymous.
>What a peculiar name.
>What a peculiar stallion.
>He seems familiar.
>In fact, a little too familiar.
>Have they ever met?
>>
>>29237993
>your asking for trolls.
His asking for trolls, what?
>>
>>29238216
>>Anonpone manages to escape your grasp before you could put him in the Freedom Sack™
"Get in the fucking bag!"
>>
>>29238918
I loved that Futurama episode
>>
>>29239065
It made me cry.
>>
>>29239072
It made all of us cry Anon...
>>
>>29238006
Fuck stallionist bullshit.
>>
>>29239065
>>29239072
>>29239080
And then the backtracked on it and ruined the impact of a legit sad moment in television.
>>
File: Twigasm 11b.png (976KB, 4000x3857px) Image search: [Google]
Twigasm 11b.png
976KB, 4000x3857px
Cock milking.
>>
>>29239161
I wish the twilight fags would leave.
Or at least weren't so fucking blatant about it.
Learn some subtlety and tact
You as bad as the cow posters, but at least they have good taste
>>
>>29239182
And I wish whiny little bitches like you would leave, but I guess we can't all get what we want.
>>
>>29239051
everybody REEEEE's at transformation stories usually, i guess they left.
>>
>>29239161
>twilight keeps humping anon even after hes done
>>
>>29239252
>Moving after he's done.
https://youtu.be/mYzKwpYQBFg?t=6m57s
>>
All I really want to do is play human games with poners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bjTrPutt4k
>>
>>29239401
Need more of pones not knowing you're an Anon on the internet. With Anon trolling the fuck out of them.
>>
>>29239049
I like this
>>
>>29239408
>equestria where ponies somehow have internet
eh
>>
>>29239416
>>29239049
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/21052/a-total-eclipse-of-their-hearts
>>
>>29239421
Messageboards.

>Actual boards you can post messages on in the heart of the town.
>>
File: 1432506667548.png (235KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1432506667548.png
235KB, 500x359px
>>29239476
>Anonymous makes the first message boards you don't need to put your name and cutie mark on to post a message

>"Why would anyone say that about Daring Do? She's so cool that she is slightly cooler than me!"
I don't know Rainbow, m-maybe they didn't mean it...?
>"Minopoo Twi, why would anypony just PRETEND to be that stupid?"
>Fashionable giggling is heard in the distance
>>
>>29235411
Get this generic shit into AiE, faggot.
>>
>>29239247
No I hate transformation stories more than a nigger loves Popeyes but I'm a reasonable human and can simply skip over literary garbage.

Unlike most of the "people" in this thread.
>>
>>29239515
AiE has a post rate of like, one every three hours.

Writefags without (You)s don't stay writefags for long.
>>
File: you must be new here.jpg (134KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
you must be new here.jpg
134KB, 600x600px
>>29239515
>>
>>29239549
That doesn't mean drop their shit in here because there's traffic.
>>
>>29238014
Hey dude, think about it, in this universe it isn't pathetic to be Spike. He actually has a chance here.
>>
>>29239578
>Spike gets mistreated for the ten thousandth time
>Solves this by threatening to press false rape charges to those who wrongs him
>Lives a easy life
>>
>>29235411
>Lemme smash?
No, Anon. Your tail is small.
>>
Did LaP ever finish his Chrysalis and/or Dazzling stories and just not update his pastebin? I mean the Dazzling story was sorta episodic so no complaints if that's the last of it, but it felt like the changling story was near the end.
>>
>>29239247
>>29239532
i almost dropped "Just'a Good Ol Girls" immediately after discord transformed anon. that shit is way too overdone in this fandom and i'm sick of it
>>
File: 1478897533483.png (42KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1478897533483.png
42KB, 325x325px
>>29238216
Does Anon go full super meme?
>>
File: Really.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>29239515
>RGR directly referenced.
>Generic
DYERTT?
>>
File: 1483048850160.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483048850160.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>29239645
>Just'a Good Ol Girls
It was good, but until he stop.
>>
File: 1430555202365.gif (793KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430555202365.gif
793KB, 720x720px
>>29239709
i had flashbacks to reading diaries of a madman with the permanent TG bullshit
>>
Looking out for yourself, your heart, which mare would be the best one to marry? Who would be the best breadwinner for you and your potential foals?
>>
>>29239729
>madman
>gay
God, don't make me remind that fucking chair.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 826x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 826x1062px
>you will never have a brave centaur knight to protect you
>she will never swear undying loyalty to you
>>
>>29239787
Not the M6 or princesses, thats for sure. Twilight is worse because she falls in both categories.
A mare with a stable job is ideal, which spitfire and Fleur aren't really. Someone like mrs. Cake would be great, though she's already claimed.
>>
>>29239800
Wait, what?

What?
>>
>>29239800
not sure if i know what you're talking about. i stopped quite a bit ago because i couldn't deal with the pointless TG
>>
>>29239824
It is logic, if you put it that way.
I think something more like one the Pegasy twins.
Maybe Maud, she is pretty good for a good talk that can help to deal with the stress. or Limestone or maybe Marble, i need something who can mellow my acid and stupid ways.
Coco is a good candidate too.
Sorry, i kinda like women in a more home-ly way.
But i can't argue, i'll like someone who i can talk and have a jolly good time with, maybe not sex all nights, but just to feel that someone is there to make you feel good about the world and make you forget about that proyect and work, the asshole of your boss and think of ice cubes, the stars, the clouds or when are you gonna fix that flickering light on the porch.
>>
>>29239924
The Pie sisters, with or without Pinkie, are the best choice.
>>
>>29239787
Some nice BG pony maybe.
>>
>>29239824
>not M6 or Princesses
See, when you put on your trip you should either post a story, or something important. Not share your shit taste
>>
>>29239924
Right now i work as an electrician.
The workload changes with each work.
My studies and knowledge of the energy will be useless in Equestria but not my hability with machines and hard work.
Maybe i could handle and get used to the work in the rock-farm.

That's a good question for me and for all of us.

Would you give up your careers or jobs if it means to keep your wife happy?
I think in a more happy life working both and in the end one of us retiring to be with the kids.
Most likely to be her than me, but being her by our demands.
>>
>>29239976
Think of it like this.
Do you want a wife that is constantly whisked away on life threatening adventures? How about one that is a target for equestrian haters? Which by extention puts a target on you and your offspring.
>>
>>29239958

Would you still let waifu go to work if she was pregnant?
>>
File: 1483476051480.png (572KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483476051480.png
572KB, 1000x1000px
>>29240026
>>
>>29240026
She's not made from tissue paper and ponies seem indestructible anyway.
>>
>>29239787
Somepony who will find me likeable and interesting not just for the fact that "oh mah gawd, girls, a new FREE dick in 9:1 ratio populated world! And fancy alien one! Your only chance!"? Totally irrevelant if m6, alicorn, background mare, your waifu or milf-waifu or not even from the show random OC mare? Sounds obvious if you look with your heart, and not your... ahem, youknowwhat
>>
>>29239247
No, its because he is actively trying to remove the TF shit. That's why no one is getting pissed about it.
>>
>>29240026
FUCK NO! Depending on what she did maybe.
>>
>>29236742
>you see that part where the thigh puffs out from the stocking? That's where the magic happens.
>>
File: QT twins.jpg (114KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
QT twins.jpg
114KB, 1000x1000px
>>29239924
>Pegasy Twins.
Yes please.
>>
File: 1479875084235.png (191KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
1479875084235.png
191KB, 800x658px
>>29240026
Depends.

If 'work' is anything physically demanding or strenuous, then no. She's just going to have to sulk and feel emaresculated about it.
>>
>>29239701
Anybody got a link to that story where anon became the grim reaper or something and told someone to get in to the bag?
>>
File: Forest.png (2MB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
Forest.png
2MB, 1280x820px
A pony takes you on a hike through the woods, but she insists on taking the lead.
>>
>>29240783
fuuuck, I think I remember the one you're talking about, but for the life of me I cant remember where.
>>29240810
Sounds fine, I get the best view.
>>
>>29240810
>She freaks out and tries to shield you from seeing a dead mouse
>>
>>29240826
>She asks for a quickie and you fuck her behind a tree along the trail
>>
>>29239800
he actually removed that scene. he's been subtly going back and removing or changing scenes in his story for some reason.
>>
>>29240912
>She makes a joke about trailhead.
>She chuckles along with you for a minute.
>Then she makes it very clear she is not joking.
>Like those-pants-are-ruined-and-you-have-friction-burns-now not joking.
>>
>>29228774
Holy shit bnw. I thought u had lost the plot. I almost gave up a few times. But ya pulled it together in grand style.
Yep, shoulda known to trust my co-fav rgre writefag.
>>
>>29228774
I can has DD2 nao?
>>
File: image.jpg (503KB, 2924x2417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503KB, 2924x2417px
>>29239787
My waifu. Duh
>>
File: want.gif (75KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
want.gif
75KB, 510x525px
>>29240912
>You get on your knees and she humps your face for awhile, sweating and constantly checking to see if any pony is coming down the trail
>>
>>29241625
I want to brush my waifu.
>>
>Anon ascends to GODHOOD through badassery and conquest
>He is a god of warfare, conquest, and strategy
>but he's a guy, so all of equestria basically just assumed he's the god of child rearing or something like that

bonus
>Ponies pray to Anonymous, god of fertility and child rearing for strong and healthy colts to be born
>Anonymous, actually god of suplexing your enemies and kicking them in the teeth, gives them the beefiest amazon boys equestria has ever seen
>>
>>29241691
>Anonymous, actually god of suplexing your enemies and kicking them in the teeth, gives them the beefiest amazon boys equestria has ever seen
Also gives them personalities fit for a Khorne berserker.
>>
>>29241691
So....Mars then?
>>
>>29241707
>>29241718
>>29241691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXU14hkuSI
>>
>>29241691
Aphrodite was the goddess of naval warfare in some cities.
To the Greeks, Ares was the god of bloody senseless slaughter, while Athena was the goddess of true warfare, of tactics and strategy.

You know, this makes me think it might be fun to show some kind of RGR multi-culturalism.
>>
>>29230872
Fuckers. That was pretty good. Damn you Coolkid. Why couldn't you be cool and finish that?
>>
>>29229210
Pumpkin Pasta was amazing. Definitely in my top 10 greens now.

But damn. Like >>29229217 I really want more. I especially like the idea that they're just straightforward pervs about it. Twilight's Dadanon had a pervy Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>29240018
That stuff doesn't matter if you love each other. And what do you mean by equestrian haters?
>>
>>29235411
I hate EqG but this was pretty good. Best way I can think of to use it.
>>
>>29238896
>>29238918
>>29239049

Really working in saint valentine story right now.
It will be shit and have so many error, but i'll try to make it better to post it.

SHOULD I POST THIS VALENTINE'S DAY STORY OR SHOULD I WAIT.?
>>
>>29242428
Sorry, writing while being in motion is hard.
>>
>>29241691
>"This, is Anonymous, the scourge of a thousand lashes. With an iron fist, his rule made his people strong warriors- stallions can overpower mares, who are already tenfolds stronger than any modern pony we knew. Known as a harsh warlord, he was the most feared name of his time."
>>"So."
>"Hmm?"
>>"Why are we here, in some random tomb, trying to awaken him?"
>"...Because a few stories depicted him as a fierce lover, and I'm kinda into that sort of stuff."
>>
>>29235411
Is-is that it? Do more fgt
>>
>>29242428
Nah, i'll do it and bear my fuck up.
And what better way to fuck shit up to doing it at the start.
>>
>>29242558
Maybe later. I did like doing Scitwi. Not tonight though.
>>
File: 4b7.png (759KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
4b7.png
759KB, 565x800px
>>29242449
>"You and your stallions, you know this isn't healthy, right? And to be honest, trying to resurrect an established warmonger that made stallions look like mares and mares look like stallions seems like a bad idea... "
>"Your opinions are dully noted, now shut up!"
>"*Sigh* so HOW are you going to bring this stallion back anyway?"
>"Ancient texts allegedly drawn by Anonymous himself describes just what we need to do, so, ready the artefact."
>The mare sets up an old record player and carefully handles the artefact: a salvaged record that only managed to stand the test of time thanks to Anonymous' preservation methods.
>This seemed like an unrealistic amount of forethought for a stallion...
>The record was put in place.
>The crank was spun a couple of times and that mad mare assumed a flamboyant pose as close as possible to the pictures.
>Drop that stylus.
>https://youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM
>"W-WAMUU! Awaken, my master!"
>>
>>29242449
>>29241691
>>29242940
Is Anon a real god? Or did he ascend because of a Dragon Break or something?
>>
>>29242972
he ascended his S U C C to a universal level
>>
>>Ponies pray to Anonymous, god of fertility and child rearing for strong and healthy colts to be born
>>Anonymous, actually god of suplexing your enemies and kicking them in the teeth, gives them the beefiest amazon boys equestria has ever seen

Now we know why Big Mac is... well 'Big'.
>>
>>29243022
>Anon just likes fucking with them.
>>
"Now i can finally say it."
"This warm feeling deep inside of me if what i've been looking for since the day you were gone."
"But now that i have you by my side..."
>Tears drop from your eyes as you hug your Anon.
>Fearing that he or you might get apart one more time.
>"I just know that nothing will get between us ever again"
>You hug her a bit harder and diving your head deep into the crock of his.
>You can rest againg.
>Knowing that he loves you.
>There is nothing that can't go wrong
>"Cause i'll eviscerate anyone who tries"
>...
>You are scared and aroused at the same time.
>YFW amazon husbando is so in love with you he can kill for you.
>YFW Amazon husbando is monogamous
>YFW explain amazon husbando about the herd that it's waiting for you both at home.

Story about ponies thinking that Anon is a yandere husbado when?.
>>
>>29243040
>yfw normal human behavior is dangerously yandere for pony standards.
>>
>>29243052
I can see it, humans are pretty fucking insane.
>>
>>29243040
You uh.....wanna try that again with some grammar?
>>
>>29243084
Writing while falling sleep is hard.
Tomorrow to work.
>>
>>29243022
>Big Mac is the last stallion with the closest DNA to Anon.
>His kids will be born normal ponies as the DNA was breed almost completely out by the time Big Mac arrived.
>>
>>29243106
Anon is brought back and finds the Apple clan worthy of surviving, as his seed is the reason for their prosperity, Anon gives Applejack many powerful war foals, and Big Mac guidance to be his vassal to the pone princesses.
>>
>>29237726
>why is it that americans can pull off cringey edginess the best?
A complete and total lack of self awareness.
>>
File: 1483369535649.jpg (31KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483369535649.jpg
31KB, 410x308px
>>29243081

>See some faggot ass stallionist harassing your waifu in public.
>Spouting stupid shit, yelling buzzwords really loudly.
>Waifu clearly wants to slap the shit out of him but pony society prevents that from happening.
>Stallion gets violent as you get close.
>Hits waifu
>Your perspective of gender roles clashes with the pony ones so you basically just saw a man try to beat your woman earnestly.
>https://youtu.be/cOy6hqzfsAs
>Get sentenced to 10 years for involuntary ponyslaughter, but lawyer manages to downplay it as a crime of passion, so you only get 3 years instead.
>Since you are a stallion that sentence is further reduced.
>Be out on parole in two months for good behaviour.
>Not that you minded the stallion jail, that was basically a summer camp.
>Pic
>>
>>29242940
>>"Your opinions are dully noted, now shut up!"
kek
>>
File: 1364130132620.jpg (69KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
1364130132620.jpg
69KB, 475x375px
>>29243295
>>
>>29243040
>>You are scared and aroused at the same time.
Do we have to be aroused all the time? Like, I get where we are, but "scared and aroused" accounts for maybe 70-80% of all pony reactions in the prompts/stories here. Do the ponies in everyone's minds have persistent genital arousal disorder? Like shit, there ain't any game to it if Anon sticks his finger up his noise looking for treasure and every pony in a 5 mile radius winks on command.

Sorry just a rant. It's not specifically directed at you because it is just a silly prompt but, damn people, calm your dicks.
>>
>>29243518
Well, the mares ARE the equivalent of men, so.
>>
>>29239810
Wrong board and thread, friend
>>
>>29243518
>isn't aroused when some woman picks her nose nearby
what are you a fag?
>>
File: 1483611223498.png (482KB, 962x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483611223498.png
482KB, 962x720px
>>29243577
While that anon is a faggot, it's not really applicable here anyway, women are just as aroused by attractive crazies if not moreso than men because they also go for the regular looking crazies too.
Women are the ones that put up mock resistance and say no when they mean yes inb4 "No means No" shit., if you respect their half hearted no when you're pretty sure everything up to that point had been consensual, they'll fucking ask you why you stopped later, subconsciously this shows them that they have such an influence on men that the man would commit a crime over them, it's a boon to your ego when people would throw away their lives just for some attention, more often than not this ends up being self destructive for both parties involved, obviously.
Men stick their dick in crazy only if the level of crazy matches their hotness and even then it doesn't get as bad as women's lust for crazy when they pine after "misunderstood" wild men that they cannot control and also get wet over serial killers, I'm pretty sure a guy would steer clear of a woman with a recorded history of mass murder, and not say, marry her when she gets out of jail.
I'd really like to see any recorded instances of dozens of men sending love letters to incarcerated female serial killers so as to compare to the dozens of women that do across many nicknamed serial killers.
Just saying, a woman is more likely to be both scared and aroused at the same time than a man.
>>
>Be Anon.
>Be laying down in a bed that's not yours.
>You’ve been laying here for awhile now.
>You’ve started thinking for a bit.
>Thinking of when you were younger.
>More spry.
>You think of your only love.
>Rarity.
>You started dating her when you were eighteen.
>You two loved each other so much.
>Getting over the gender roles was pretty easy with how she acted already.
>You’ll never forget her friends reaction when she told them.
>Rainbow Dash nearly blew a fuse about how she nabbed a “Bucking sexy alien colt like Anon!”
>That was hilarious.
>She always thought you were a mare after that no matter what you told her.
>You always missed her though.
>She was always there for you when you were lost and needed a friend to pull you back in.
>If you didn’t go for Rarity, Rainbow would have been the one you fell for.
>But you fell for Rarity, and to this day you don’t regret it.
>You don’t regret dating her.
>You don’t regret kissing her.
>Or even marrying her.
>Or having children with her.
>Thank god for magic for that.
>But what you do regret…
>It’s not researching the average pony’s life span.
>They only live from thirty to forty years.
>You’ll never forgive yourself for not finding out sooner.
>You remember when Rarity was on her death bed.
>>
>>29243731
>She was only thirty five…
>You and your daughter were there for her when she pasted…
>You felt horrible…
>You took away her freedom of growing old together with another pony…
>When she was old you were only a adult…
>The only good thing about this was at least your daughter wouldn’t have to go through losing both parents.
>That was good for her…
>For you, you had to bury your own daughter.
>No father should have to do that.
>But you did.
>You watched as your daughter died in the same exact hospital as her mother.
>Now five years later here you are, in the same hospital.
>In a bed you don’t know.
>The only pony here to comfort you is Celestia.
>Luna didn’t come.
>She said she couldn’t bare to watch you go.
>You don’t blame her.
>You and Celestia were making idle chatter about the good old days and how much has changed.
>Apparently they found some new bearers of the elements.
>Would you believe the element of generosity is a fashionista?
>You kinda found that funny.
>You begin to slow down on chatting with Celestia as you begin to feel really tired.
>She seems to understand as she just sits there with her radiant smile.
>You see her eyes have a bit of tears forming as it starts to get dark.
>Soon after…
>You pass on…
>And still, you wouldn’t change a thing…

First try at a feels story. Sorry if it sucked.
>>
>>29243733
Hey yeah I got a question.

What fucking afterlife would you go to in ponyland? Would you still be 'that weird biped' in pony heaven too?
>>
>>29243751
Good question. I'd assume that you'd go to equestrian heaven and they'd make you whatever would help you best fit in.
>>
>Anon meets pony
>they hit it off
>she asks him on a date
>he has the most fun he has had in a long time
>really connects with her in a way that hasnt happened before
>that night he loses his pony virginity
>next morning Anon wakes up
>no pony in bed with him
>realizes she skipped out on him
>finds out she gave him a fake number

How would Anon handle being a one night stand?
>>
>>29243751
Easy Anon
There isn't one
>>
>>29243807
dibs bedora
>>
>>29243751
>>29243807
Yip. Only Tartarus is canon. So you going to be 'that weird biped' for succubuses and demonpons
>>
File: 1472754220679.png (2MB, 1400x809px) Image search: [Google]
1472754220679.png
2MB, 1400x809px
>>29243819
"Even their damn succubi are time, what is this shit."
>>
>>29243835
THIS WE NEED MORE AGAIN!
>>
>>29243518
It does get a bit monotonous, but then again, this is thirsty mares general....

It seems like anytime somebody writes an RGRE green where Anon isn't super attractive to ponies, they get shouted down.
Like TasteTheNon's UglyAnon story. I wanted to see more, dangit.

Then again, it'd be nice to see more middle of the road fics sometimes. Where Anon is appealing to ponies, but not the incubus that he is half the time.
Daring Douche did alright there.
>>
>>29243733
I don't want to go on this feels trip.
All the ones with implications of ponies' shorter lifespans are too much the pain for me.

>>29243751
In a world with magic it's natural to increase belief that there might be some kind of afterlife. But then again, the show hasn't touched on anything at all.
>>
>>29243859
Stories or pics?

>Anon from >>29243733 went to Tartarus
>Rarity is here, promoted to demonpon a long time ago but saving herself and waiting only for anon, with prepared costume for him
>Daughter here too, with father's libido and mother's look became one of the most succesfull succubupons
>Only one con: Rarity's costume for anon looks like our "demon" costumes for nightclubs for womans

>>29243908
>the show hasn't touched on anything at all.
Dude, like, TV-Y rating of the show. Even any drops of red blood are forbidden

>>29243866
I want to see more such stories too, but most of anons here just wants to be wanted by their waifus
>>
>>29243123
>Anon decrees that AJ has his blessing to bear powerful war foals, but must marry a stallion of the Pear family
>AJ initially objects, Anon takes this as the ignorance of a new pupil
>Explains that competition for strength, struggling to be the best, is pleasing to him and gives him power
>Therefore, she and her family must fight
>She reluctantly agrees
>Every night for AJ is ended with powerful, angry wrestle-fucking
>The Apple Family and Pear Family marriage explodes their productivity from their offspring
>Her foals are curiously strong, and puberty hits them like a freight train
>They become numerous and strong, prone to fighting and wrestling
>Some ponies worry they'll bully the other foals
>Her offspring see none but their own family members worth fighting or bullying
>Her first three colts grow up to create different fighting styles, all named after different types of apples
>Her first three fillies grow up amazon beauties, femme fatales who rule their own farms and orchards with iron hooves
>Mares around the world develop muscle fetishes
>Stallions fantasize about being swept off their hooves by amazon Apples
>Princess Luna marries Big Macintosh for political reasons
>After a few generations, the Apple Territories are considered a land of weirdos who like to fight
>Anon is pleased
>>
>>29243785
>fake number
>Not fake magic mail address
>>
File: 1483045618015.png (163KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1483045618015.png
163KB, 780x818px
>>29243751

>>You see her eyes have a bit of tears forming as it starts to get dark.
>>Soon after…
>>You pass on…
>>And still, you wouldn’t change a thing…

https://youtu.be/g7RlNLnX288
>You open your eyes.
>You find yourself in Ponyville's town square where it all began, a bunch of wide eyed ponies staring at you.
>Didn't you pass on? Why are you young again?
>This must be pony heaven then?
>You are ready to start asking questions but the moment you open your mouth everybody panics and runs.
>An intense wave of dejá vu fills you.
>This was just like when you first arrived to Equestria, same exact place too.
>That aside, your body starts moving on its own like it's somehow being pulled by an instinctual sense for a presence.
>A thread of fate binding you and your true love, for those that prefer the more romantic.
>You know this place.
>Carousel Boutique
>You open the door, hearing the familiar jingle.
>You can hear a familiar voice "Be right with you!"
>Rarity! YOu this voice!
>She enters the room and stops in her tracks
>You call for her with tears in your eyes.
>I'm sorry do I know you?
>Have your heartbroken.
>Later realize that this isn't heaven, your life simply reset to the moment when you got here, every memory of you and with you erased from their minds, but not yours.
>Your life is caught in a loop the world of ponies and magic's own way to contain the anomaly and prevent reality from falling apart.
>Enjoy outliving your waifu and any child you'd have with her, again and again and again as you relive your life.

>This is hell, your own perfect, idyllic version of hell.
>>
>>29243953
>implying outlving them is hell worthy when you know you will just see them on the next round
>>
>>29241000
He has to now. Trips demand it.
>>
File: 1375677574233.png (89KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1375677574233.png
89KB, 500x462px
>>29243941
>>Princess Luna marries Big Macintosh for political reasons
Yes, of course, '''''political''''' reasons.
>>
>>29243958
I imagine resetting a fucking lifetimes worth of memories and relationships over and over would be a mite bit distressing, yes.
>>
>>29243953
Please. As if any anon wouldn't use this chance to waifu every eligible pone at the same time
>>
File: 1483575936586.png (40KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1483575936586.png
40KB, 645x552px
>>29243958
>Having to watch everybody you love grow old and die.
>Every second you spent will stay in your mind but they will completely forget about you once you die.
>It isn't a 1/1 replication of your life unless you do and say exactly what you did at the precise moment, which is impossible to do and would definitely come out as forced and not something genuine from the moment, so things will go differently.
>Memories only you have start mixing and melding so you sometimes try to reminisce with your waifu but end up talking about stuff that never happened from her point of view.
>Some lifetimes you might fuck up and not spend them with your waifu because she thought you were just some weirdo stalker.
>Sanity wanes.
>What is life?
You aren't seeing the big picture here.
At the surface it seems great, perfect and paradisical but it doesn't mean the dread and despair won't set in.
The paradox of something that looks so heavenly and appealing at first actually being hell is some Twilight Zone level shit.
>>
>>29243963
well, i can't exactly copy the love story of single dad anon
>>
>>29243974
Its still not that bad. It could be so much worse.
>anon has to live his life over
>Rarity hates him this life and nothing he can do will fix that
>Next life she is friendly to him but it never goes beyond that
>The life after that is a near perfect life with her just so when she dies young in the following life it will be all the more tragic.
>In any life where he doesnt TRY to persue her she lives a lonely miserable life
>>
>>29243974
>Not going full Undertale
>Not using your full reset powers to solve any and all problems and learn everything till you know enough to escape your hell
>>
>>29243987
this is how anon learns to resent, and even hate, rarity
>>
>>29243992
But Anon, Flowey went exact same road. You will not have a good time if you try to solve and learn *everything*
>>
>>29243933
>I want to see more such stories too, but most of anons here just wants to be wanted by their waifus

Oh yeah. I mean, it's very soothing. Sometimes I do just want to be pandered to.
But more variety (and not throwing shit at people trying different things) would be nice.

>>29243953
Jesus. If thirsty mares is emotional porn, this is some kind of gorn.
>>
File: 1483558005003.jpg (44KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
1483558005003.jpg
44KB, 600x706px
>>29243987
>Rarity hates him this life and nothing he can do will fix that
Can be brought on because he just spills his pasta and talks like a madman with stories of "their" life together in desperation and confusion at his predicament.
>Next life she is friendly to him but it never goes beyond that
He tries to dial it down and rekindling the love but fails over and over because he acts to familiarly and puts her off by being clingy, but not making her hate him.
>The life after that is a near perfect life with her just so when she dies young in the following life it will be all the more tragic.
He manages to win her over but because he didn't follow the exact steps to old age he did first time around they get caught in an accident by being in the wrong place at the wrong time and she dies young, possibly when she'd be carrying Anon's child.
>In any life where he doesn't TRY to persue her she lives a lonely miserable life
Could be worse, she could actually find happiness with another guy while you have to live knowing that.
The possibilities are endless and with eternity means that at some point if you haven't somehow lost your mind Or became so insane you go full circle back to sanity you'll end up experiencing everything, no need to add more gimmicks like a different Rarity each time.
>>
>>29244004
Yeah well, Anon probably has a soul so he'll be fine
>>
>>29244014
I kekd that you added "probably"
>>
>>29243933
STORIES!

Unless someone have time to do both.
>>
>>29243953
That remind me the loop story.

Over and over again. The loop.
>>
>>29244101
there's a hundred looping stories in this fandom, all but maybe four of them suck
>>
File: 1424212917767.png (187KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424212917767.png
187KB, 400x300px
>>29244107
As a whole, stuff with a time loop gimmick is pretty common now ever since Groundhog Day popularized the concept.
>>
>>29243941
>Her first three fillies grow up amazon beauties, femme fatales who rule their own farms and orchards with iron hooves
>Mares around the world develop muscle fetishes
>Stallions fantasize about being swept off their hooves by amazon Apples
fillies>femfatales, I don't think you know how that word works. Amazon kids are supposed to be stallions, not fillies, otherwise there isn't a point in calling them amazon kids. Good try, but needs to be redone.
>>
>>29243733
>She was only thirty five…
>You and your daughter were there for her when she pasted…
>You felt horrible…
I would feel bad too if I turned my wife into glue.
>>
>>29243733
Would feel again have a (You) on the house
>>
>Big black cunts milking stallions dry forcing them to father half-breed foals and dilute the pony race
>>
new bread:

>>29244391
>>
>>29244347

FOAL BEARING HIPS
>>
File: 1415057830747.gif (411KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1415057830747.gif
411KB, 380x380px
>>29243953
>>29243974
You guys sure like to find dumb shit to get sad about.
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.