[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 115

It's too small edition.

>Where men are women, and women are slightly manlier women
>Come for the challenging sociological thought experiments
>Stay for the thirsty mares

Previous bread: >>29201872

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit?usp=sharing

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
File: 1481215852596.png (644KB, 719x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1481215852596.png
644KB, 719x1013px
>tfw princess of the sun keeps making lewd passes at you
>>
File: QTPones.png (732KB, 4000x3040px) Image search: [Google]
QTPones.png
732KB, 4000x3040px
Incestual sister herds are the best herds.
>>
File: 1479341463420.gif (3MB, 735x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479341463420.gif
3MB, 735x720px
>>29213776
I'd put my seeds in their flower pots, if you know what I mean.
>>
That one anonymous faggot really wanted us to have 500 consecutive posts where we don't do that thing where we have a huge autistic spiral of vitriol as fags trigger each other and feel like their political opinions are worth writing.
Let's do it guys. For that random fag. We'll never be as good as ponies. But we can try.
>>
>>29213784
>Tyrion lands in RGR Equestria
>It isn't quite the land of Tits and Wine, but it's fairly close for his purposes
>>
>>29213776
Sounds about right to me.

Which pair do you think is most likely to want to do sex stuff together with/to/for you?
>>
>>29213789
>We'll never be as good as ponies. But we can try.
stop being a misanthrope and ill agree.
>>
>>29213816
>In a relationship with Limestone
>Ponies think she's a colt beater judging from how she behaves in public
>She actually just really dislikes talking to strangers
>>
>>29213824
I'm not down on people, I'm up on ponies Anon.
>>
>>29213865
>Limestone rarely ever yells at Anon
>It's actually her sisters who drive her crazy
>Anon has to give her cool down hugs
>>
>>29213824
You're giving him what he wants by responding, Anon.
>>
>>29213551
are there any fics out there about building a dynasty/empire/economy-dominating family like that?
>>
>>29213892
a couple prompts about Anonymous Khan-esque figures, but no actual greens more than a single post long that I'm aware of.
>>
File: I really like ass.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
I really like ass.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>29213872
>"And after that, she just sits there with that damn stone cold face and blinks at me. BLINKS at me Anon!"
"Shh, it's okay now, she will not blink at you here Limey"
>>
>>29212618
I read that story all the way through, near non-stop, until that gender stone thing happened. I couldn't have been more disappointed. I even gave it a shot again like a week later and then it just gets worse with the gender swap.
>>
>>29213872
>Mares shake their heads as they silently watch as a fuming Limestone leads Anon back home
>Limestone's left eye is twitching (daring anypony to gaze into it) and her snarl would make a manticore think twice before trying to eat her
>Her herdmates - her own sisters, but that isn't TOO odd for earth ponies - walk behind her and Anon at a more sedate pace, clearly hesitating to follow her
>Their ears are flopped down and their heads are lowered
>They cast anxious glances at Limestone, but quickly avert their eyes back down to the ground as they walk, dragging their hooves
>That poor, poor Anon
>The mares can tell that Anon's going to fall down some stairs and into a door knob as soon as he gets home.
>They can only hope that his other herdmates will be able to control Limestone and keep things from getting too out of hoof.

>Meanwhile, back at the Anon house, things are a flurry of activity
>Pinkie, Maud, and Marble Pie all bolt like startled herd animals as soon as the front door closes
>One runs into the kitchen (to hide under the sink like she usually does)
>The other two run upstairs (one will hide under their large bed, and the other will find the laundry basket and jump inside, covering themselves with Anon's dirty clothes)
>Limestone collapses and lets out a long-suffering groan.
>"Those bucking mares..."
>Anon picks her up and hugs her boneless frame close to him, humming sympathetically
>He sits down on the floor and leans back against the wall, allowing his alpha mare to sprawl out against his chest and stretch her limbs out
>"I'm going to bucking kill them someday, Anon..." she murmurs, nuzzling his cheek
>Anon scratches Limestone behind the ears and feels a shiver run through her body.
>"M-Maybe later, though..."
>Limestone rests her muzzle against the crook of his neck, and all is well.
>His herdmates will come out of hiding in time for dinner, and Limestone will soon be back to her usual cheery self.
>>
>>29213951
>>Pinkie, Maud, and Marble Pie all bolt like startled herd animals as soon as the front door closes
>>One runs into the kitchen (to hide under the sink like she usually does)
>>The other two run upstairs (one will hide under their large bed, and the other will find the laundry basket and jump inside, covering themselves with Anon's dirty clothes)

I wonder which is which here...
>>
>>29213951
ANALPLUG!
>>
>>29213963
You'd think that Pinkie would jump at the opportunity to roll around in Anon's dirty underwear, but that's actually Maud's favourite hiding spot.

>>29213970
ANON!
>>
>29208192
>мнoгo мoлoкa.
>"Я cдeлaл бoльшoй пoзop для мoих пpeдкoв."
Google translate is not happy, WTF is Cow woman saying?
>>
>>29213979
!!TKWh65r6bx2!
>>
>>29214008
I actually got worried I was using the wrong trip and checked my pastebin. I also just noticed that it almost looks like I have the word "whore" in there.

>>29214000
If I were the writer of that story (wh-which I'm totally not, b-baka, I'd say that she might be referring to her breasts as "lots of milk", and then lamented that she had brought shame to her ancestors by being rejected despite her award-winning pair of tits.
>>
>Be anon, professional human and amateur war gamer
>You are also walking to Game Worker's Shop with professional bird horse and professional dress horse
>Also amateur war gamers
>"What're you looking to get anon?"
>You look over to the Rainbow Dash flying beside you
>It's nice, having someone at eye level to talk to
"I'm not entirely sure, I just want to round out my army to a solid thousand points for now."
>"Oh, I envy you Anonymous, building an army is the most wonderful part of the game. The painting, the assembly, that moment when every model and brushstroke come together into something so beautiful!"
>Rainbow Dash scoffs dismissively
>"Painting is the best part? Come on Rarity it's pitting them against each other! It's outsmarting, outmaneuvering, and outclassing the other gal!"
>Rarity looks offended by that, scrunching her nose just the littlest bit
>"I suppose I'd expect that much from you Rainbow Dash, half your Space Mareines aren't even painted."
>"At least I play games, you miss every other game night because you're painting new models."
>Rarity harrumphs at the accusation before turning to you
>"Enough of that, what is your favorite part of the game Anon?"
>You never really thought about it, what is your favorite part? Also how do you avoid picking a side?
"There's something to be said for both, painting the army and adding your own personal flair is always fun, but there's not much point in any of it if you never get to play."
>Looking down you find that you've successfully avoided picking a side
>For how long you don't know, but at least you're close to Game Worker's Shop
>You look around as you enter
>Wow, it's really busy today, wonder why there's so many ponies here?
>Maybe you should ask-
>"Hey Game Worker! What'd you do to bring in such a crowd?"
>You look over to the register and see an obviously overworked Game Worker scrambling to deal with half a dozen customers
>"Oh, Hey Rainbow, didn't you hear? HyperSpace just came out with revision 8!"
>>
>>29214044

>You assume that's a big thing, considering all the ponies here and how much fuss came with a new edition back home
>But really you don't know, you look over to Rainbow and Rarity with the intent of asking only to find empty space
>Where did they-
>"Ents, EM, Slugnoids, Serow, still no new Khan Supplement?!"
>"Yes! New Elkar Codex! Come on, momma needs viable walkers!"
>Oh there they are, ravenously tearing through the new codexes
>You walk over to the disappointed Rainbow Dash and grab one of the books she passed over
>The Equis Militarum got a new codex, meaning you have to buy it again
>That sucks, but at least you'll get some new options in gameplay
>You keep browsing the lucky codexes that got an update
>Brother of Battle got their first codex in six years if you ever want to run with them
>You look down the line to the new core rulebook and-
>Holy shit
>The cover shows a massive dogfight between pegasi, Space Mareines, airplanes, and the biggest aircraft you've ever seen, complete with birds for scale
>You may be new to the game, but you're pretty sure these weren't in the game before
>Grabbing one you skim through it and find out flying units got buffs across the board
>Also they've doubled the amount that exist
>You grab the Equis militarum codex and search out the new aircraft page
>Griffon auxiliaries, Dragon mercenaries, Gunships, fighter squadrons!
>You were going to avoid flying units for a while due to the rules, HyperSpace HyperWars treats flying units like they actually fly
>Speed, momentum, altitude, it's all taken into account when you play
>Which makes sense considering fully a third of the ponies who play know how to fly
>Now it looks like it's gonna be a much bigger part of the game than ever before
>And you think you like it
"This is gonna be crazy." you mutter to yourself
>"Anon, there's more..."
>>
>>29214046

>You look over to Rainbow Dash
>And get a face full of feathers because she's sitting so close to you
>Then you look past her stiffened wings and see a lot of boxes
>A lot of very big, very heavy boxes filled with super heavy flyers
>You walk over to the shelf and look them over
>There's a lot of them, and it seems every race got one or two
>You, being a lucky bastard, got three different super heavy flyers to choose from
>It's a good day to be an Imperial Guardsman
>Unfortunately that also means you've got a much harder choice now
>You gather the three various boxes and look them over
>Beautiful all of them, but you know what the catch is for these kinds of things
>you brace yourself and flip over the first box to reveal the price tag
>>
File: zeppelin.jpg (145KB, 1500x702px) Image search: [Google]
zeppelin.jpg
145KB, 1500x702px
>>29214050
>huh, not so bad really
>you could buy one of them and all the new books without making too big a dent in your budget
>well, if it's so cheap you're gonna buy one of them
>But which one?
>Grabbing the heavy flyers supplement you flip through it
The Zeppelin is weird, a massive transport with tons of hardpoints for weapons to be mounted
pic related
>The bomber seems to be more of a flying tank than anything, with it's heavy armor and half dozen hardpoints
>It's perfect for taking out armored targets and the bombing runs are more akin to heavy artillery
>Hell, it might be the best artillery the Equis Militarum has
>Meanwhile the flying carrier is lightly armed, but heavily armored and spawns d6 pegasi every turn
>Which would be good if pegasi weren't made out of paper mache
>Maybe if you could draw fire with larger aircraft...
"What do you think Rainbow Dash?" you say, looking over to the pony beside you
>Where is she?
>Oh, there she is. Literally rolling in a pile of super heavy flyers and giggling to herself
>She won't be any help, and you can't seem to find Rarity
>Should… should you be worried? About either of them?
>Nah, you're sure this is normal
>you look back to your three options with the intent of finally choosing
>It's a tough decision, and one you know shouldn't be decided by whichever looks coolest
>But the zeppelin looks really cool, and you wanted to make your infantry look like Death Korps of Krieg anyway
>You grab the box and all the books you need and walk over to the counter
>You're shortly joined by Rarity carrying a couple new Elkar walkers and Rainbow Dash with her own super heavy flyer alongside pegasus mareines and a couple of fighter planes
>You look over to the other ponies in line and most are buying the new air units, super heavy or not
>Looks like the meta is changing, you'll have to buy some AA guns
>What are the Equis Militarum equivalent called again? Hydras?
>"I can help whoever's next in line."
>>
>>29214053
>You walk up to the counter, excited to buy your new flying monstrosity
>"You're buying the new flying models? Go ahead if you wanna throw your money away."
>Oh look, it's Brush
>again
>"Flyers have always been trash, the new revision just makes them bigger and easier to hit."
>you're about to respond when you hear Rainbow Dash behind you
>"Hey, flying units are viable! Space mareine pegasi and Thunderhawks are great for their point value."
>Gentle Brush almost ignores her, staring at you the whole time
>"Rainbow Dash right? That makes sense, I wouldn't expect a gal like you to understand the strategy involved with building an army."
>you look over to Rainbow to see her fuming
>honestly you half expecting her to deck the mare
>if it wasn't for Rarity holding her back she probably would've too
>"There's a difference you know, between tactics and strategy. Most ponies get them mixed up with tactics-"
"I don't think I want to hear it Brush, I think you should just ring me up so we can go."
>Yeah, you're about done with her, you can handle people being rude to you but your friends are off limits
>She doesn't seem to be getting the message
>"Come on Anon, I'm just trying to help you out. It's a tough game with competitive players, somepony has to show you the ropes."
>You are about to tell her to go fuck herself in more clear wording, namely telling her to go fuck herself, when once again another mare steps in
>"I think we'll be more than sufficient in helping Anon to learn the game, I doubt he has much to learn when you're on the other side of the table anyway."
>You look down to the little ponies beside you
>It's nice that they've got your back, but you can think of sick burns on your own
>"Anypony can learn how to play, I can teach him how to win."
>Before one of the girls can defend themselves a pony behind you speaks up
>"Can you hurry up? You're holding up the line."
>You look back and see half a dozen impatient ponies behind you
>>
>>29214059

>That was a less than pleasant affair
>Gentle Brush was notoriously rude and unfun to play with, and from the sound of the conversation it seems she knows Anon
>Maybe there WAS merit to Rainbow Dash's idea of 'easing him into the community'
>Either way, you wound up causing a scene and embarrassing yourself and your friends
>But that wouldn't be a problem if Gentle Brush was so rude!
>The nerve of that mare, to talk down to your friends, to tell anon that you're inadequate teachers!
>No, you need to stop. Dwelling on it is unbecoming of a mare like yourself
"I'm terribly sorry about that whole ordeal Anon. Some mares are just so..."
>"Uncool? Unlikable? Unhygienic?" Rainbow asks trying to guess your sentence
>You suppress a giggle at her insinuations
"I would've said uncouth, but I suppose those fit nicely."
>"I wouldn't worry about it, it's not like she's done anything other than talk smack."
>And flirt terribly, which he missed entirely
>You suppose he's not from here, but with how much she's fluffing her tuft and flicking her tail at him anypony would catch those signals
>You look over to Anon in some discussion about Rainbow Dash's pegasi heavy army
>You'll have to keep an eye on him, who knows what kind of trouble he'll get in with mares

I'll update the pastebin later, as always C&C welcome
>>
>>29214070
tabletop games a shit
>>
>>29214044
Oh hey, its a new guy with dubs. I will read when I get up, can barely see the screen atm.
>>
>>29214108
Your shit we get it, thanks for admitting it to the class.
>>
>>29214070
Neat.
I mean, I don't know shit about tabletop so the whole easing Anon in works well since I have to learn what the fuck everyone is talking about.
>>
>>29214070
I'm liking the idea that a flying populace makes flying mechanics more realistic, but how do non-flying players cope with it? Although I suppose that's why flying units were weak before.
I'm also a fan of Anon missing pony body language, but I wonder how ponies interpret his own body language.
I'm glad to see this continued, keep it up.
>>29214108
No U
>>
http://pastebin.com/KeKA0BwX

pastebin is updated
>>
>>29214000
That: >>29214033
>>
>>29214070
So is this going to evolve into anything else than a /tg/ power fantasy? Your last update was spent on describing an emotionless duel that made little to no sense if you don't play with figures yourself, and this time around it's the same but you removed action - 5 posts describing the meta
>>
>Paparazzi mare manages to evade guards and sneak over the wall into Celestia's private garden
>There are finds the Princess in full riding gear with Anonymous on her back, leading her via the reins
>She snaps a few pics before beating a hasty retreat
>The next day the tabloids explode, questioning what sort of deviant fetishes the princess is forcing that poor, innocent stallion to take part in
>>
>>29214070
Pretty good please continue
>>
>>29214328
Wasn't there a screencap of Anons saying what if stallions has there own cult "manilist"? Can someone post that?
>>
>>29213755
I honestly wonder how colts and fillies interact? I know it's just gender reversal role, but do colts like things that are "feminine"?

Also, I wonder if there's stallions have their own tumblr website and post about mares being sexist.
>>
>>29214119
I agree with your sentiment, but could you try to put it in a way that doesn't make you sound like a child trying to sound witty? All you were missing was asking if Anon wanted a cookie.
>>
>>29214044
>>What're you looking to get anon
>>What're you
Ah...
>>
>>29214352
Colts and fillies don't interact. Fillies think that colts have cooties.
>>
>>29210075

That was really cute, thanks!
<3
>>
So if RGRE have animoos what kind of perverted fan service how would RGRE sexulized stallion and colts?
>>
File: 003.jpg (590KB, 1200x1668px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
590KB, 1200x1668px
>>29214538
probably something akin to this
>>
File: 004.jpg (612KB, 1200x1668px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
612KB, 1200x1668px
>>29214558
>>
>>29214538
>Fightan' animo
>The stallion character's armor is just super skin tight nothing-for-the-imagination short shorts with a metal plate straining to hold his junk.
>>
>>29214538
>Anon tried to find stuff in pony world that similar to his favourite stuff on earth
>Including manga and anime
>After too many talks and begging, Anon's only anime loving friend Fluttershy provided him with best examples of pone manga
>And after even more talking and embarrasing, with best examples of pone hentai manga too
>Tried to read at home...

>Anime super teams of magic school colts. In clothing and with too many pantsu shots and cock socks
>Sister trying to not think lewds about her brother because one day from whimpy idiot he became most beautiful stallion. With cup D sized balls and D, wearing Mega Milk T-shirt all day
>A loser mare moved to new school and every single colt is going into her reverce harem including DILF teacher and griffons, all too thirsty for her and fighting every day about who lick her clean better
>Tsundere maniac colt trying to get popular mare into herding with himself only and dealing with any possible competitor with many cream pies and cakes
>Tons of things looking like a tentacles but hollow inside, with something like big lips on every end and doing many unappropriate things with weak, unprotected colts in school uniform
>Too good looking pegasus colt got caught and nearly 50 poorly and too ugly drawn unicorn mares having their ways with him, with tons of zoom up on colt dong and his face
>"Colt on colt, horn on horn, dong on dong action". Literally named that. Such honest authors...
>Big, mature mare scored preschool shota-colt and fucked into submission
>Stallions warriors in the armor that covers only their tuft, junks and butt, vs tons of evil demon mares trying to fuck all pure colts in the world
>And tons of basic pron for which authors didn't even bothered to write a plot or even excuse, just colts getting fucked by transparent vags...
>>
>>29214669
>Nope
>It's too much to take with such reversed roles for Anon. Too gay for him, even the ones that sounds fun or interesting is focused on ballshots
>Now he kinda understands anime haters from his world

>Probably asks Fluttershy later to draw much more appropriate stuff just for him
>It's not like he can just go and ask anypony else to "Draw mare fucked in all poses you can imagine"
>And she IS able to draw in anime style, and draw good
>Fluttershy may or may not use Notashy OC of her for all these Anon's lewd pic requests
>>
>>29214564
Sauce?
>>
>>29214797
http://www.hentaibox.net/hentai-manga/26_17_Original_World-of-Reversed-Gender-Roles
>>
File: 0a21b84a2c8a5328cdf2bccef384db50.jpg (219KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
0a21b84a2c8a5328cdf2bccef384db50.jpg
219KB, 640x1136px
>1000 years ago, Discord reversed gender roles for a laugh
>Now that he's reformed, he decides to switch them back again
>Stallions stop gossiping and start arguing about sports
>Mares leave their jobs and go home to cook for their husbands
>Anon, having not been affected by the original spell, is the only one not affected
>>
>>29214896
Then what's the point of the story being in this thread at all?
>>
>>29214908
It's Reversed Reversed Gender Roles Equestria. What's the issue?
>>
>>29213865
>>29213872
>one day Limestone REALLY gets wired up
>anon shouts her name to reel her in and calm her down before she does something she really regrets
>anon is now heralded as a hidden badass, the only one who can tame Limestone
>>
>>29214956
Limestone discovers something about herself.
>>
File: 1401761319056.png (191KB, 399x360px) Image search: [Google]
1401761319056.png
191KB, 399x360px
>>29214932
>>
>>29213951
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AxDaQJMRDC
>>
>>29214983
It's really sweet of you to do this Anon.
Great effort.
A+ for effort.
>>
File: 1410661311823.png (146KB, 1000x896px) Image search: [Google]
1410661311823.png
146KB, 1000x896px
>>
>Pony world version of Bad Dragon sells human dildo
>Anon catches Pone using one
>Is astonished that it's nearly an exact replica of his dick
>They also sell a penetrable toy for stallions that's shaped like his hand, the veins and scars confirm it's a match
>Somepony's been casting his body parts without his permission, somehow
>>
>>29215051
Hey I remember those posts
>>
File: mare.png (60KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
mare.png
60KB, 212x238px
>Estrus Season comes up
>Twilight remembers where Anon lives
>Teleports there, locks all his doors and windows, and for extra "security", teleports him to her place
- - -
>"Don't worry about the ropes, Anon. They're just there so you don't go running off on your own during Estrus. I just don't want you to get raped by a bunch of thirsty mares on the street!"
>Twilight kisses you on the cheek
>...For a bit too long
>>
File: 1479159750438.jpg (67KB, 743x557px) Image search: [Google]
1479159750438.jpg
67KB, 743x557px
>>29214120
I'd let Rarity polish my sword.
>>
>>29214558
>>29214564
I remember this, it was pretty hot...but the condom killed it for me.
>>
>>29215102
fun times.
>>
>>29215103
Buzz off.
>>
>>29214053
War zeppelins are the shit.
>>
File: 1481666470892.png (1MB, 3200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481666470892.png
1MB, 3200x2000px
>>29214053
>look like Death Korps of Krieg anyway
hello fellow trenchman.
>>
>>29215429
She would polish my...guard all night long too. And I would clean hers next.
>>
>>29214983
Aww, you're a sweetie, Anon. You have a really good voice for readings.
>>
>>29214120
>cleaning off the oil from the blade
something something offended weeaboo something something folded a thousand times
>>
>>29215765
>implying she isn't using the oil to polish the blade
If anything Rarity would know how to properly maintain a sword if she owned one, keeping shit beautiful is like a third of what she's about.
>>
Hey guys, who is the dude who wrote that green about anon with 3 daughters 1 dragon 1 griffin 1 diamond dog, all half human. he also had some weird past life as billy idol or some shit. singing all kinds of songs like rebel yell and shit.
anyone have a link?
>>
>>29216292
I think...it might have been, I want to say Shuk(?), but it might have been LaP or BNW.
>>
File: IMG_6049.jpg (78KB, 563x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6049.jpg
78KB, 563x565px
How do mares sexulized stallions?
>>
>>29213947
for a while, i was convinced there was something bigger going on at the site, some kind of rule or just plain old laziness, but it seemed (at least for a while) that everyone and their brother was including gender-swapping or transformation+genderswapping in their stories, and I got fucking sick of it, since none of them did anything original with it.
>>
>>29216341
That's kind of why we say TF is shit period here. With very good reason.
>>
> Classically trained Anon in Equestria
> He was going to be an actor
> He was going to perform opera
> Now...
> Ponies run in fear from his face
> He lives in the Canterlot Opera House, providing voice lessons
> All lessons are conducted with a screen between him and the pony
> Rumors start spreading about an angel of music, too beautiful to show his face
> Anon finds this darkly amusing
> Finds a mare with an absolutely beautiful singing voice
> One of the cleaning maids
> Draws her away at night for singing and acting lessons
> She becomes fascinated with him
> Who is the stallion behind the floppy horse mask?
> Anon lobbies with the casting director and gets her an audition for the lead role
> She knocks it out of the park, and performs beautifully
> There might be some drama going on between a choruscolt and the Prima Don, but Anon doesn't really care
> A wealthy stallion patron has his eye on the mare
> Tries to seduce her, but she only has eyes for her teacher
> That night, she breaks through the screen, charging Anon down and knocking his mask off
> She screams and frantically scrabbles away, backing into a corner
> Anon just sighs
"You're not that smart, are you? Seriously, you should be banging Bountious Banks, he's rich, interested, and handsome, near as I can tell."
> "But I love you!"
> Anon shakes his head
"I'm dating the theater owner. She's pretty nice, and only gasped a little at my face."
> She flees away, ashamed of herself
> Bountious Banks comforts her, and they all live happily ever after
>>
>>29216374
tell me about anon, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>29213791
I'd take cider over wine anyday of the week, and I'm sure they have wine aplenty up in Canterlot, in Ponyville though, it's cider all the way. Tyrion would be in Canterlot, we all know this.

Also he's the right height to keep looking at crotch tits...
>>
>>29215848
>Rarity secretly owns a bunch of swords modeled after famous swords from her favourite tabletop games
>She shamefully pays extra bits if they include a plaque for her to hang the sword up on the wall with
>>
>>29216374
>> Who is the stallion behind the floppy horse mask?
If he pulls the mask off, wi-
>>29216389
>>tell me about anon, why does he wear the mask?
DAMMIT.
>>
>>29216439
I'd be down with that, I bet Applejack has Warhammers, and Rainbow has Battle Axes or something.
>>
>>29216504
For some reason I picture Dash as a crossbow kind of gal. I think you're dead on with AJ though.
>>
>>29216635
I can see that, I was torn between Dash having axes since she was friends with Gilda, but now that I think about it, I could see Fluttershy have battle axes instead.
>>
File: 1483483235994.png (4MB, 2100x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1483483235994.png
4MB, 2100x2400px
>>29215848
>Rarity's talent is all about making things beautiful.
>On her gem digging trips, she's come across both uncut gems and raw ore.
>And leaving such potentially gorgeous things sitting is not her style.
>Little do her friends know, Rarity taught herself gem cutting, general smithing, bladesmithing, armoring, and proper jeweling to a master level, fueled by her cutiemark's magic.
>And of course, it's just wasteful to keep things she doesn't know how to use, so once again, she taught herself to use what she made.
>There is a primal beauty to the art of combat, after all.
>Her whole basement is dedicated to her masterful non-fashion projects.
>Thing is, she's not sure anyone would appreciate her creations sans the jewelry, so it all stays hidden.
>Until a certain nerdshit biped stumbles into her life, that is.
>>
File: concerned.png (335KB, 2397x2073px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.png
335KB, 2397x2073px
Overprotective wife.
>>
>>29216692
>In contrast to her timid nature, Fluttershy has the most frightening-looking collection of ornate (and fully functional) battle axes out of sight (and paws) of her animal friends
>"Is that... a pony skull on that axe?"
>>"W-Well, it's not actually real..."
>>
File: 1393404307679.jpg (689KB, 3232x2022px) Image search: [Google]
1393404307679.jpg
689KB, 3232x2022px
>>29216710
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (7KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
7KB, 262x193px
>>29216699
>inb4 edge
>>
>>29216712
A Barbarian/Druid class, she is the most terrifying force in Ponyvill when she's pissed. During D&D rollplay night, or when she goes foraging.
>>
>>29216699
These digits...MAKE IT SO!
>>
>>29216716
That face is fucked up, even without the beard.
>>
>>29216763
Did you picture Homer Simpson too when you saw it?
>>
>>29216777
The chin is completely fucked. I edited out the beard even and saw that the mouth, eyes, nose are all way too high up on the head, suggesting he's either deformed or obese.
>>
>>29216712
Rarity has swords, Fluttershy battle axes, Rainbow might be a daredevil sharpshooter with a crossbow collection, and Applejack has big fuck off warhammers...but what about Pinkie and Twilight? Does Ponk keep ninja gear? Would Twilight use foils and or spears as a part of basic training under Celestia/her brother thought it would be good exercise to teach how to work a poll arm?
>>29216798
I just paid attention to Fluttershy and tried to ignore the monster she is sleeping on.
>>
File: sleepy pony.png (2MB, 1727x1459px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy pony.png
2MB, 1727x1459px
>>29216763
>>29216777
>>29216798
>>29216811
Cropped and edited the face out.
>>
>>29216833
Much better. She looks so comfy. 10/10 would keep a nerdpone happy.
>>
>>29216811
Huh...am an idiot,>>29216833
I didn't notice that was Twilight, could barely tell with all the yellow.
>>
>>29216855
I think you're just colorblind.
Or your monitor sucks.
>>
>>29216699
>Rarity shyly asks if you want to see her in her personal armor.
>Say yes.
>She suits up and returns.
>It's a formfitting suit of plate so beautiful and detailed that it wold made Leonardo da Vinci cry jealous tears.
>Yet, built so sturdy that she could take a shotgun blast without a stumble or scratch to the armor.
>Rarity was already pretty, but she's simply gorgeous in an ethereal kind of way suited up like a Souls boss.
>And that's when you popped your first boner for a pony.
>>
>>29216863
probably a bit of both all things considered.
>>29216880
yeah...I could see that. Enchanted armor is bullshit.
>>
>>29216833
first time anyone has ever bitched so hard when i posted that picture

wew
>>
File: 1418023917086.png (146KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1418023917086.png
146KB, 800x800px
>>29216710
I miss overprotective Celestia.
>>
File: WHOA SHIT BACK THE FUCK OFF MAN.jpg (94KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
WHOA SHIT BACK THE FUCK OFF MAN.jpg
94KB, 1440x900px
>>29214163
Oh damn that's funny.
>>
>>29216699
>Anonymous gazes around your hidden room.
>His back is to you, so you can't see his face, but you're absolutely positive that it's the visage of confusion and some small part disgust.
>Sure he thinks you are a barbarian, or worse; a brute!
>Oh, how you wish you had your fainting cou-
>"Are these things real?"
>Anonymous leans forward to examine one of your masterpieces closer.
>You can see his reflection in the well-oiled metal and, to your immense surprise, it is one of curiosity and awe rather than a frown or a cringe.
>"These are amazing! Do ALL of them have your cutie mark? These must have cost a fortune to get them custom.... made...."
>Anonymous whirls around to face you.
>The filly-like excitement on his face makes your heart skip a beat.
>"Rarity?" he asks, trepidation and barely-controlled excitement making his voice shake slightly, "Did you make these?"
>You nod, not quite trusting yourself not to say something most embarrassing at the apparent find of one such creature as interested in your craft as you are.
>Anonymous's grin splits his face and brings a flush to your muzzle.
>>
>>29216716
Is that Pat?
>Super Best Friends Zaibatsu in Equestria
>>
>>29216983
yes. more
>>
>>29216983
Oh yes, I would have her make me fucking TOP NOTCH weapons and armor.

Then take a trip into the Everfree.
>>
>>29216983
Not only is top fashion mare making awesome armor, I would be her model for the most prestigious fashion line ever, then we would fuck like rabbits between each walk about to get her scent on her armor, and rub it in the faces of her competitors.
>>
>>29216811
Ponk is bard, maybe reinforced lutes, spiked acordians, etc
Twilight has a huge staff collection, as well as beards and wizard hats.
>>
>>29214070
>>29214134
Nice. I liked it more than the last update. Good interweaving of character and material. I liked the ending viewpoint from Rarity, especially how she assumes that even Anon must realize Brush is flirting because of how overt her (entirely pony oriented) overtures are.

Also the first line:
>Be anon, professional human and amateur war gamer

>>29214120
This Anon isn't new to tabletop, but he is new to hyperwars, so it lets him compare and contrast, which I think is almost more interesting than somebody explaining it from basics.

>>29214124
I feel like just having a population of pegasi around, almost anywhere in the country, means that any pony is going to be more used to thinking about the fact that there can be flying people around, and they're almost always an element of war, even if two thirds of them won't have practical experience of flight themselves. Plus, the people who write the rules would include pegasi to give input on flight, along with unicorns and earthlings to make it comprehensible to everyone else.
>>
>>29214569
metal plate is shaped to hint at an erection, has hints of a flare and medial ring on it.

>>29214684
Hehehe. Ball shots. The lack of nudity taboo on top of reversed gender roles gets kind of confusing.
>>
>>29214961
>Be Limestone Pie
>Anon is scolding you about how aggressive and rude you were today.
>You looks down, feel tears pooling in your eyes
You think to yourself, "Oh I hope this doesn't awaken anything in me."
>Anon kneels down and caresses your face, forcing you to look at him
>"I'm sorry for yelling, I just want what's best for you Limestone."
>Whoops. Oh no. 100% awakening complete.
>Maybe if you act out a bit more, he might really punish you....
>>
"...You're pregnant?"
>Rainbow Dash nods, her motions jerky and stiff.
>You were sure that was impossible.
>Mostly because you and your marefriend were, you know, completely different species complete with a different number of chromosomes.
>But hey
>Magic, right?
>If it can make a horse with a 2-meter wingspan fly faster than the speed of sound, it can make your swimmers become best friends with that exact same horse's eggs.
>Rainbow Dash takes to the air and darts forward, grasping your hands in her hooves.
>Again; magic.
>Ponies are surprisingly skilled at grabbing and lifting with their hooves despite a very particular lack of fingers.
>"B-But don't worry, Anon! We're going to get through this together, okay? I'm not gonna - not gonna run off just 'cause you got me pregnant, okay? We - we're gonna... we're gonna get married and it's all be okay!"
>She pulls your head against her chest and smooshes your face against her soft, soft chest tuft.
>"First thing tomorrow, I'm gonna fly up to Cloudsdale and buy you a beautiful dong ring. You're gonna love it!"
>Oh, god.
>Is that what ponies use for marriage?
>Is that why you've never seen any kind of "I'm super married to my spouse" jewelry on either of the Cakes?
>You sure hope not.
"Rainbow?"
>She starts stroking your hair with her forehooves, wrapping her hind legs around your torso right under your armpits.
>"Shhh.... shh-shh-shhh..."
>You feel her soft lips press a kiss onto your mop of hair.
>"It'll be okay, Anon."
>She chuckles, and it sounds a little bit watery.
>"I was gonna ask you to marry me soon, anyway. I had a nice dinner reservation, and I was gonna get down onto one hoof..."
>She sniffles, and you hope she's crying out of happiness.
>Lord knows you're starting to get a little choked up.
>"A-And I was gonna tell you that y-you would have m-made me the happiest mare in the world by become my h-horsebando..."
>HNNNG
>"B-Bu this is okay, too."
>>
>>29214070
>Anon gets back at her the worst way possible.
>Openly fucking every nerdy mare in the game shop but her.
>>
>>29215168
She seems like she'd be pretty good at it. Get it nice and clean.
>>
File: 1439894804509.jpg (96KB, 1151x694px) Image search: [Google]
1439894804509.jpg
96KB, 1151x694px
>>29217372
so adorable
>>
>>29217372
Is good.
>>
>>29216339
A... a lot?
>>
>>29217372
>You are Anon
>The dong ring is a bit uncomfortable.
>You can feel the big diamond stud poking you right in between the testicles.
>If it weren't for the built-in vibrating settings (note to self: remember to thank Twilight later), you would have had words with Rainbow Dash.
>She's as big a fan of the vibrating feature as you are.
>>
>>29217448
Rainbow Dash is a fan of the vibrating dong ring; not Twilight. Because it makes the married sex in missionary pose even better than before.
>>
>>29217454
If the stud is poking his balls, I think the good position would be the standard mount.
But then again, maybe that is missionary in Equestria.
>>
>>29217372
>>29217448
worst forced meme to come out of this general
>>
File: 1431580352252.jpg (76KB, 597x581px) Image search: [Google]
1431580352252.jpg
76KB, 597x581px
Ponies mark their property by nuzzling things.
>>
File: 1382679765913.png (38KB, 570x771px) Image search: [Google]
1382679765913.png
38KB, 570x771px
>>29217521
G-Getting a little possessive there, Twi.
>>
File: 7rrrrwr887r.png (476KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7rrrrwr887r.png
476KB, 1280x720px
>>29217477
>>29217477
Holy matrimony just as Celestia intended
>>
>>29217471
The ring's diamond is in the perfect place for vibrating pleasure.
>>
>>29217526
>"You taste so good, Anon..."
>Twilight's wet tongue dances circles on your arm.
>Every couple of licks, she stops to kiss your bicep or gently nip at your skin.
"Y-You too..."
>>
>>29217372
>that pic
>smol pomf
CUTE
>>
>>29217627
>She keeps kissing up your arm, then your collarbone, then down your chest
>Then your abs
>"I wonder how you taste down there..."
>>
Hey, I did a new thing
>>
>>29217726
I am interest.
>>
>>29217726
Ooooo, do tell.
>>
>>29217726

>“Oh, good morning, Incognito. Will you be having the same as usual?”

>It was a busy morning in Sugarcube Corner, and for good reason. It was an important time for the store, where the Cakes would find themselves up to their necks in customers and coin. Summer was at its tail end, which meant that black berry season had started.

>While this would mean nothing to ponies from cities like Manehattan or Canterlot, which could easily have the treat imported from other parts of the world, for smaller towns, Ponyville and Dodge City and the like, importing fruits from other parts of the world just wasn’t viable. That and the Apples iron grip on the market meant that even if the fruit could be exported it wouldn’t be a very good idea. Not if you wanted to keep your legs unbroken anyways.

>Many ponies in small towns all around Equestria were rearing for a change. They were sick of apples, sick of cherries, sick of the occasional orange and pear that they were lucky enough to slip past the Apples. They wanted something new, something sweet and tart and tasty. They wanted the blackberries that came from the bushes in the Everfree that would only grow around this time of year, and not only did they want these special, rare berries they wanted them in their baked goods.

>The Cakes, living in a small town right on the forest’s edge, had the luxury of living with and knowing the mares and stallions that ventured out into the forest every year to collect the berries. And, being two very skilled bakers, they had long ago perfected a variety of blackberry-based confections that were a hit. So much of a hit, in fact, that ponies from the small towns all over Equestria would come to their store this time of year to gorge themselves silly.

>At that moment, there was a line going out the door and down the street in the little bakery. Ponies, some having come all the way from Appaloosa, were fidgeting in place, waiting for their turn to order.
>>
>>29217748

>The air was charged. Everyone could feel it. Everyone but the lone creature towering over a smiling Mr. Cake.

>He was a sleepy-eyed creature, who, despite his size, garnered no fear from any pony in the bakery. Many of the ponies, even the ones that have traveled here, knew this being by name and reputation. His name was Incognito E. Mous, apelien, back alley wise man, and a devout cynic.

“Morning Mr. Cake,” the young man said with a yawn, his jaw popping loudly during the act. “Yeah, same as usual please.”

>Mr. Cake, ever the businessstallion, tried to press his luck. “Are you sure? The missus and I just made a fresh batch blackberry muffins that I’m sure you’ll love.”

>He propped himself up on his counter so that he could better look his customer in the eye. Though he was standing up fully on his back legs, he still had to crane his neck to look into the human’s face.

>“They’re usually seven bits a muffin but I’d be willing to knock the price down to four because you’re such a good customer,” the stallion said with a wink. “Don’t tell my honey though. She’ll get all fired up if she finds out.”

>Incognito, with the newest edition of Gabby Gums under an arm, did not look very excited by the prospect of discount muffins. In fact, it looked like he was ready to fall asleep.

“No thank you,” he said politely. “Just the coffee please.”

>Mr. Cake’s smile turned slightly rueful. “You really need to learn to live a little my boy,” he said with an overly dramatic sigh.

“I’d prefer to live a lot,” Incognito replied. “Living a little sounds perilously close to living not at all, and I’d like to live as much as I can for as long as I can, thank you.”
>>
>>29217755

>Mr. Cake, with a chuckle and a shake of the head, made his way over to a series of coffee pots. “One large black coffee it is then,” he said. “Would you like anything with that? Sugar, cream, milk?”

“No thank you.”

>This only caused Mr. Cake to chuckle and shake his head. Never in his life had he met a stallion that would only drink plain, bitter coffee in the mornings until he met the human standing before him. A human that he rather liked, for his quirks if nothing else, but all the same he still found it odd.

>Since Incognito’s order was such a simple one, the stallion was able to whip it up and carry it over to him in a flash. Incognito, blinking owlishly like he always did in the mornings, quietly set the required number of bits onto the counter and slid them toward the earth pony. Usually this would be the time where Mr. Cake tried to make some small talk with the human, see if he had learned of any gossip around town. But, because of how busy everything was he knew that would have to go by the wayside today.

>“Alright, you have a great day, Incognito,” Mr. Cake chirped, giving the human his brightest smile.

Incognito’s lips twitched slightly upwards in what might have been considered a smile. “You too, Mr. Cake,” he said, grabbing his coffee and slapping his newspaper on the counter. “Don’t work too hard. I most certainly don’t intend to.”

>The crowds of ponies made way for the big man as he strode toward the door and threw it open.

>Outside it was the picture of perfection. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky. The sun was shining but it wasn’t so harsh as to be uncomfortable. A gentle breeze kept the heat from being too stifling. Ponies were chatting, laughing, making their way to work or enjoying their days off with their friends and family.
>>
>>29217764

>Incognito looked at the picturesqueness of it all and yawned again before he made his way over to the outdoor patio where the bakery’s patrons could sit and enjoy the weather while they ate. Most of these tables were crammed full of ponies, all except one.

>This was a special table, one far larger than the others around it. Unlike the other tables this one had a long, colorful umbrella jutting out the center that provided shade. Near this hole in the table sat a golden plaque that read “RESERVED” in bold, black letters.

>With a tired amble, Incognito made his way over to this table. Setting his newspaper and coffee down, he grabbed the one of the two chairs at the table and pulled it out. He then sat down with a grunt, digging his heels into the ground and pushing the chair back a little more with him in it. When he was at the desired distance from the table the young man sighed, picking up his coffee and taking a gentlemanly sip. He let out a sigh of contentment, grabbing his newspaper and opening it with a flick of his wrists. Leaning back in the chair, he began to read.

>Just as he had about finished the first article—a rather enlightening piece about Filthy Rich’s illicit activities with a ground of shady gryphons—the entrance to Sugarcube Corner was thrown open, revealing the Princess of Friendship herself, Twilight Sparkle, with three boxes floating next to her head via magic.

>“Thanks Mr. Cake, thanks Pinkie!” the alicorn yelled into the bakery with a friendly wave.

>“Come back anytime!” a voice called. “We’re happy to have your business, your highness!”

>Waving again, Twilight stepped out of the bakery and looked around. Her gaze drifted over the crowded seats wistfully, before her eyes settled on Incognito. She perked up, the small smile on her face morphing into a grin. With a happy little bounce, she made her way over to the human, her confections in tow.
>>
File: 1438090106942.png (366KB, 1080x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438090106942.png
366KB, 1080x1024px
>>29217803

>“Good morning, Cogy!” she chirped, stopping right beside him.

Incognito, not looking up from his paper, flipped his newspaper around and began reading the back. “That’s an oxymoron, Twilight,” he grumbled. “There is no such thing as a good morning.”

>Twilight giggled. “Every morning is a good morning, you silly colt,” she said matter-of-factly.

“That is very much incorrect. There has never been a good morning and there never will be,” Incognito responded, yawning hugely. “Mornings are the work of an angry god that wishes nothing but pain and hardship for his or her creations.”

>Giggling again, Twilight made her way over to the other chair at the table. Setting her boxes down, she pulled it out with a spell and hopped right on into it. “Do you mind if I sit here? It’s a little crowded inside and I want to eat a few of these before I go back home.”

Incognito looked up from his paper to eye the boxes in front of the alicorn. “Are those three boxes of muffins?” he asked.

>“Uh-huh,” Twilight answered, popping open the first box and pulling it close. “I was only going to get one, but Mr. Cake gave me a deal.”

“Did he now?”

>The princess nodded, sticking her snout into the box and pulling out a muffin. “Yep!” she said around her mouthful. “He let me have all of these for ten bits a muffin when they were twenty!”

>Looking very pleased with herself, Twilight inhaled the muffin with a happy groan. She chewed contently, her ears perked up and a blissful expression on her face, before spitting out the muffin’s wrapping.

>“Isn’t that a steal?” she asked, dropping the wrapping—which looked completely whole and untouched—back into the box and producing another muffin.

Incognito stared at the princess for a long moment before opening his paper to the funnies section. “A saint amongst ponies that one.”
>>
>>29217819

>“Don’t go telling anypony that I said that though. I don’t want Mrs. Cake giving his grief over giving me a discount.”

“You’re secret’s safe with me, my purple epicure.”

>Twilight wiggled happily in the too-big chair, giving Incognito a grateful smile as she stuffed another muffin into her mouth.

>“Doth yoush want someth?” she asked, spraying crumbs everywhere.

“No thank you,” the human answered. “I’m not dumb enough to come between a predator and her prey.”

>That would have been the end to it. Twilight would have say there and chatted with Incognito while she worked her way through each in every muffin with the grace one would have seen at the most barbaric of Yakish courts. After that the two of them might have parted ways or the alicorn would have asked if he wanted to go on an adventure or learn friendship or something silly like that. Ponyville would have continued to be the sleepy, beautiful little town that was and would be.

>But there was a new wind flowing through the little town. Something, or someone, was coming; someone that was going to change the citizens of Ponyville forever. And not in a good way.

>“Mornin’ Cogy! Mornin’ Twi!”

>As always, Incognito did not look up from his paper to look at the greeter. However Twilight, being a mare that always went out of her way to say good morning when the greeting was given, looked toward the speaker. This would be one of the great mistakes of her young life.

>“Good mor—oh sweet Celestia…”

>In the blink of an eye, a change overcame the princess. Her cheery and playful disposition drained away. Her face paled and her smile disappeared. The muffin that she was holding fell to the table as her eyes widened hugely.

>“A-Anon?!”
>>
>>29217837

>Anon. E Mous, brother of Incognito E. Mous, professional freeloader and lazy man, smiled down at the alicorn, his hands on his hips and his chest puffed out in what might have been pride.

>“In the flesh,” the young man said, striking a pose as Twilight looked him over with an expression born from the deepest pits of horror.

>It was at this moment Incognito casually looked up to see that his brother was completely and totally naked. He calmly looked him up and down, taking a moment to drink in the horror that he was witnessing. After a solid thirty seconds of this he looked back down at his newspaper, with the look of a man who has completely lost all optimism and hope in his fellow man.

“Anon? Why in the name of the Golly Green Giant are you standing out here in your birthday suit?”

>“L-Look at all of that hair,” Twilight murmured, a mixture of fascination mixing in with her horror. “It’s everywhere…”

>Her eyes settled on his groin, and her features took on a green hue.

>“Oh sweet harmony above…”

>Anon, still smiling like a man that had it all figured out, took a step toward the two. Twilight, being the one closest to him, lost her nerve and, with a yelp, teleported to Incognito’s side and cowered beside him. As euphoric as Anon was, he didn’t even notice.

>“I bet you’re wondering why I’m naked huh?” he asked, sounding oddly smug.

Incognito, still calmly looking down at his newspaper, changed the page. “I recall asking you why not ten seconds ago,” he said.

>“Look at that belly,” Twilight commented, resting her chin on Incognito’s leg, ready to teleport away at a moment’s notice. “Look at... oh my goodness is there a lot to look at…”
>>
>>29217850

“It feels like I’m looking at ten pounds of shit stuffed in a six pound sack,” Incognito said, looking at his brother once again from the top of his newspaper. “Anon, go and get some clothes on. You’re going to scare everything with a set of eyes and a brain in their skulls.”

>Anon’s smug superiority lessened somewhat. He spun around to look at his older brother, with was followed immediately by a wet, almost sickly smack. Twilight, turning a sickly shade of green, gagged.

>“No can do bro!” Anon chirped, reaching into the open box that Twilight had left on the counter and helping himself to a muffin. “I’ve finally gone native now!”

One of Incognito’s eyebrows raised ever so slightly. “Native?” he asked.

>Anon nodded. “Yep! I’m tired of spending all that money buying clothes—”

“You haven’t spent a cent for clothes in your entire life.”

>“—I want to be free! I want to live like the ponies live!” Anon took a step toward the street, much to the horror of every single mare, stallion, and foal in attendance. “I mean, we already live in their houses, eat their food, and work alongside them, why not just go all the way?”

>He finished his sentence with a thrust of his hips. The stallion that was walking his son to school was forced to cover his child’s face in an attempt to protect what was left of his innocence. Though he himself would be forever scarred.

“There’s a reason why we wear clothes, Anon,” Incognito pointed out, speaking like he was talking to a child.

>Anon spun around once again, causing Twilight to cover her eyes with her hooves and even making his brother reel back slightly. “No there’s not! Clothes are just something the man used to hold us down! They make us hide our bodies, be ashamed of them!”
>>
>>29217866

>He slowly spun around, much to the revulsion of the patrons of Sugarcube Corner. He then made an already bad situation worse by turning around and bending over.

>“But now I don’t need to be ashamed of my body! I’m free! Free to live as nature intended! Free to show the world what I look like under all of those horrible clothes.

>He bent forward a little more, giving everyone an eyeful.

>“Sweet Celestia!”

>“My eyes!”

>“Kill it! Kill it with fire!”

Incognito, not looking away from the eye of unspoken horrors, sighed. “I would give a great many things that are dear to me for this to be the first time I’ve had to tell you to get your asshole out of my face.”

>Anon sprung back up to his full height, much to the dismay of all of creation. “Well too bad, you’re going to be seeing [i]this[/i] asshole and everything else from now on!” he said, poking his belly with a thump. “I’ve gone completely native and there’s no one that can stop me!”

Incognito looked away from his brother and down at the mare cowering in his lap. “Twilight, you’re a princess, right? Go and stop him,” he said, waving a hand in Anon’s general direction.

>Twilight lifted her head from his lap to look at Anon. She was able to stare at him for no more than five seconds before burying her muzzle back into his groin. “No thank you.”

“Come on. Go and do your duty to protect your people,” Incognito urged, giving her horn a flick.

>“Protect them from what?” Anon asked. “I’m not doing anything wrong. There’s no laws about making people wear clothes here.”
>>
>>29217883

>The purple alicorn looked up at Incognito. “He’s not… wrong,” she admitted. “There aren’t any laws that require anypony to wear clothing.

The human frowned. “I’d like to remind your muzzle-height to his Johnson, Twi,” he pointed out.

>Twilight cringed, her eyes shutting tightly. “E-Even so, we’re a modern society, Cogy. We just can’t go around telling colts to wear whatever we want them to wear,” she said, though it looked like it took some considerable effort. “If Anon wants to walk around looking like… [i]that[/i] then it’s perfectly legal for him to do so…”

>“Hah! Told ya,” Anon said, smugly crossing his arms.

>This news, rather expectedly, did not go over very well with the local populace. Though no mare or stallion was openly repulsed, many could be seen eyeing the naked man with thinly veiled disgust and revulsion.

Incognito, with a ‘harrumph’, looked back down at his newspaper. “Then I suppose that there’s nothing we can do,” he announced. “Father Nurgle has unleashed a Great Unclean One in our midst. Chaos will sweep over all and we shall be tasked with joining the great dance.”

>“That’s not true, Cogy. I might not be able to do anything but [i]you[/i] can,” Twilight said, giving him a smile and an encouraging nudge. “Since you’re his brother you might be able to talk some sense into him.”

Sighing, Incognito looked up from his paper at his brother. “Anon, get some clothes on. You’re making everyone uncomfortable, you fat, hairy fuck.”

>“Don’t listen to him, Anon!”
>>
>>29217892

>Fifty sets of eyes turned toward the street, where Lyra Heartstrings was standing next to her “friend” Bonbon. The unicorn had a cheer smile on her face, and was looking at Anon with an expression of glee. Bonbon, however, was staring at the spectacle with a pair of dead, hopeless eyes. Her eyes met Incognito’s, and for a brief but heartfelt moment the two acknowledged each other’s pain.

>“Your body is beautiful!” the unicorn continued. “Don’t let anypony tell you any differently!”

>Anon’s grin widened. “See? She thinks I look fine,” he said.

After a brief moment’s consideration, Incognito nodded. “You know what? Lyra’s right, brother mine,” he said, folding up his newspaper and tossing it onto the table. “Don’t listen to what anypony has to say. Listen to me and go put some clothes on, you great demon of darkness.”

>Twilight took this moment to crack open an eye. “Cogy, is it working? Are you getting through to him?”

Watching as his brother, his cheeks puffed out in indignation, Anon drew himself up to his full height, and Incognito found himself sighing. “I’m afraid the only thing that’d get through to my dear old brother would be a railroad spike.” Milling it over, he also added, “And maybe a bat, and someone stubborn enough to use it until it breaks.”

>“You’re just jealous that I’m confident enough to walk around like this,” Anon said with a scoff.

“I can very much assure you that that’s not the case.”

>“Yes, it is! I can see it on your face!”
>>
>>29217892
>“Anon, get some clothes on. You’re making everyone uncomfortable, you fat, hairy fuck.”
>>“Don’t listen to him, Anon!”

And here we go. Who's the one who's egging on this chaos?
>>
>>29217911

“If you can see anything besides my unending loathing of the deity that was cruel enough to drop me here with you then you are Argus Panoptes reborn,” Incognito dryly remarked.

>Anon chuckled with a shake of his head. “Admit it bro, you’re just a big scaredy cat that’s too afraid to let these ponies see what you look like underneath all of that oppressive clothing!”

>Incognito said nothing for a few moments, staring into his brother’s smug holier-than-thou expression with tired eyes. He leaned back into his chair, staring off into the distance. Seconds turned into minutes as the citizens of Ponyville and beyond waited for their savior to save them from a fate worse than death.

>Giving Twilight’s head a pat, Incognito quietly stood up. Pushing his chair in, he stepped away from the table and began unbuttoning his shirt. As soon as the last button was undone he pulled off his shirt, neatly folded it, and sat it onto the table. He then reached down and began untying his shoes. After they were off his socks followed, then his pants, then finally his underwear, so that he stood before his brother and the ponies that he knew and worked with, naked as the day he was born.

>The silence was deafening as both Anon and every mare and stallion in attendance stared the man up and down, each of them in complete and absolute shock.

>Anon’s smugness had long left his face. A look of surprise and envy replaced it. The younger of the brothers looked Incognito up and down, a blush slowly creeping up his neck.

>In the midst of the tables full of ponies, someone let out a wolf whistle.

“Go and put some clothes on,” Incognito said, staring his brother down.

>Anon, looking at the ground, nodded. “…Alright,” he mumbled, before quietly turning around and making his way toward the house that the two shared.
>>
>>29214896
>And then the story goes to AIE.
>>29214684
>Fluttershy is secretly a huge hentai artist/writer.
>She makes tons of comics with Anon or humans as the focus.
>Tenchi Ponyo, a story about a Moe mare who is loved by a hot space pirate, a prince, his little brother, two space police, and a hot mad scientist human male. Even a little rabbit/dog hybrid called Angela.
>A magical boy series that has more sock shots then a Victor's Secret catalog.
>>
>>29217923

>Incognito, along with the ponies, watched as he left. The second that he disappeared around a corner, Incognito turned toward Twilight, giving her an eyeful.

“The day is saved. I have conquered,” he said, reaching for his boxers.

>“T-Thanks for the help, C-Cogy,” Twilight said, her face reddening as the young man slipped on his boxers, much to the crowd’s visible dismay.

“I would like a triumph in Canterlot to celebrate my heroics,” Incognito said, pulling on his socks and grabbing his pants. “I’ll need someone to pull my chariot though.”

>A hoof went up in the crowd. “I’ll d-do it!” a mare called.

Incognito, pulling on his pants, pulled out his chair and sat back down at the table. “Good mare. I’ll have the princess here speak to you about the whole business,” he said, grabbing his newspaper and unfolding it.

>Twilight eyed the human’s bare chest, her wings twitching at her sides. She forced herself to look away from him and back toward where Anon had slithered off too. “…Was there a friendship lesson in all of this?” she pondered aloud.

Incognito snorted. “I’m [i]sure[/i] you’ll find one somewhere,” he said.

>The purple princess hummed, her brow furrowing in concentration. She thought long and hard for several seconds. Then, as with most great flashes of inspiration, a thought came to her head suddenly and without warning.

>“Maybe there’s such a thing as becoming too swept up in somepony else’s culture?” she said. “Maybe, instead of trying our best to try to fit in with a group like Anon was trying to do we should understand that no matter how hard we try there’s always going to be differences between us.”
>>
>>29217946

>A small smile came to her face as she turned her attention toward the crowd.

>“And I don’t mean the differences between us and Cogy and Anon, I mean everypony. We all are different; human, gryphon, minotaur and pony, and we should take pride in that. Our differences are what makes each and every one of us special and—”

>“Take your pants back off!” someone amongst the tables yelled.

>“Yeah!” said another. “And do a little dance while you do it!”

The barest of smiles came to Incognito’s face as Twilight deflated. “The real lesson here is if you want to walk around without any clothes on, have a body that’s worth showing,” he said, flipping to the next page of his newspaper.

>“…That’s not a very good lesson, Cogy.”

“Many lessons aren’t, my young acolyte.”
>>
>>29217957
Alright, I'm done. Just a short little thing to break up all of my no-hooves posting. Hope you liked it
>>
>>29217966
Was a fun little story LaP. Keep on writing, whether it be hooves or not.
>>
>>29217726
>>29217966
Neat. Thing is good.

I must have been having a stroke, for a second it looked like the beginning wasn't green at all.
It's interesting to see third person. An expansion of creative options.

I really like the intellectual Incognito portrayal. Especially with the "cogy" nickname it feels like kind of a play off the word for knowledge/thinking being in his name.
His tiredness and spite towards mornings is very identifiable.

I hadn't thought much about the etymology of the names before.
Anonymous comes almost directly from Greek. An-onym would be "no name". "-ous" is "having a property". So it's "without a name".
Incognito on its own is "unknown".
Which could make for a good joke, because whatever the correct conjugation would be for Incognito + ous would be "having no knowledge".

>>29217923
>>29217957
I almost feel like I would've preferred an alternative ending where Incognito was instead approximately as bad as Anon, and going naked just forced Anon to suddenly realize what he was inflicting on everyone.
Though this way lead to the good
>“Take your pants back off!”
joke.
>>
>>29217372
Every time I see the thumbnail of that pic I keep thinking she's giving a hoofjob to a black horsecock.
>>
>>29218101
Now someone needs to put a pixel mosaic over the arm/hand to make it seem as such.
>>
File: mlp_rd_nuzzle_hand_pixelated.jpg (224KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_rd_nuzzle_hand_pixelated.jpg
224KB, 600x667px
>>29218182
>>29218101
Screw it, tried to do it in GIMP.
>>
>>29218300
Great, now I'm worried for the poor guy with torn tip on his dick.
>>
>>29218328
thats clearly jizz
>>
>>29217892
>Incognito, with a ‘harrumph’, looked back down at his newspaper. “Then I suppose that there’s nothing we can do,” he announced. “Father Nurgle has unleashed a Great Unclean One in our midst. Chaos will sweep over all and we shall be tasked with joining the great dance.”
10/10
>>
>>29217923
fucking harsh
>>
>>29217957
I very much like 'Incognito's' personality.

You should use him more often.
>>
>>29216953
You know, I had a mini-sequel planned for that. One day I'll get to it.

Also, to the thread: I had an idea for a oneshit, but it's.... *adventurous*, to say the least. I'm psure if any other author tried it, you'd flame it to hell before it was halfway done.

So I have a question for the anons here: How adventurous are you feeling? How much do you trust me? Dare you enter my magical realm?
>>
>>29218758
Depends how magical you're getting.
>>
>>29217966
Write an Eris or Ember story next!
You know you want to.
>>
File: 1483218827774.png (758KB, 1280x1629px) Image search: [Google]
1483218827774.png
758KB, 1280x1629px
>>29217372
>You are Carrot Top, farmer and still single mare at 32.
>Just like half of Ponyville...
>"Ugh. Really?"
>You blink and look at what Junebug is glaring at, wondering what made her angry enough to suddenly drop your conversation.
>Then you see them and know why.
>It’s the Dash family out for a stroll, and as usual, Rainbow has her smug smirk.
>Beside her is her tall human husband. Yes, husband. Because Rainbow needed an entire exotic male to herself.
>You look at him closely, noticing that he’s aged almost none over his years in Equestria. His alien body and kind face still filled with youth.
>And Rainbow has him all to herself. Selfish cunt.
>But that’s not the most damning thing.
>The five foals following the husband and wife are.
>As if she felt the need to show off even further, Rainbow and her husband had not one, not two, but five children.
>Whether it was showing off that she was fertile, her husband was virile, or that being a celeb let her keep five foals fed and happy with her obscene wealth, you’re not sure.
>But you know you didn’t like it.
>The foals walk or hover nearby. The oldest, a colt, is almost the size of a full grown pony despite being only nine years old and trots by Rainbow with an even stride.
>The next oldest ones, colt and filly twins, who seem to be getting bigger by the day, weave in and out of their parents legs while giggling.
>The second youngest, hardly three years old, holds a solid hover by her watchful father on her tiny wings.
>Finally, the youngest one, still an infant, is held gently in her father’s arms, snuggled up to his chest in a way you found adorable, even if you find her mom insufferable.
>Oh buck.
>Rainbow catches your eyes with hers, that damned smirk getting even bigger.
>You furrow your brow at her and scowl.
>She only tears hers gaze away from yours when her twins hop in her back and nuzzle each side of her face lovingly.
>Just rub it in you cunt...
>>
File: 1472793640962.png (412KB, 873x856px) Image search: [Google]
1472793640962.png
412KB, 873x856px
>>29218838
>ember
I'd wreck that lewd little dragoness.
>>
>>29218838

Eris: http://pastebin.com/pMFccPjH

Ember: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/339170/embers-in-the-dark

not mine but it's long, in second person, and has your dragon lady
>>
File: 1436195040496.png (165KB, 416x474px) Image search: [Google]
1436195040496.png
165KB, 416x474px
>>29218848
>five foals
and they aint stopping there
>>
File: 1426037985811.png (142KB, 656x659px) Image search: [Google]
1426037985811.png
142KB, 656x659px
>>29218863
>mfw I've already read both of them
>>
>>29218758
I don't understand the people that flame content creators. There are better threads for some stories, but there's no need to be rude in saying so.

Really dickish responses scared away that interesting story about an anon that RGRE ponies didn't find attractive.

So I'll at least give it a chance.
>>
>>29218764
I am not only putting on my robe and my wizard hat, but I'm also abusing spike.

That's how magical I'm getting up in here.
>>
>>29218947
It's not like abuse of Spike isn't canon or anything, so go ahead. Pretty sure all of the mane six have abused him at some point, except for maybe Applejack.
>>
>>29218937
>>29218958
Aight. I'll start writing it.
>>
>When you have tons of ideas but hate writing so instead you dump endless prompts that no one takes up
>>
>>29219001
>When you have tons of ideas and start writing but keep getting distracted or spending hours getting through just a few thousand words because you keep thinking about how to progress
>>
File: 1444895360538.png (869KB, 753x706px) Image search: [Google]
1444895360538.png
869KB, 753x706px
>When you start writing, but hit massive writer's block and don't feel like going on anymore
>>
File: 1481827000761.jpg (68KB, 611x734px) Image search: [Google]
1481827000761.jpg
68KB, 611x734px
>>29219001
>>29219014
>>29219120
Thanks for reminding me I have a Fluttershy thing to work on.
>>
>>29218758
Take your chances with the horde bnw.
>>
File: 1483840629490.png (4MB, 3500x3209px) Image search: [Google]
1483840629490.png
4MB, 3500x3209px
what is this world coming to
>>
>>29219215
You posting in a wrong thread apparently
>>
>>29213970
Huh haven't seen someone shout that since my last birthday
>>
File: 1399220055628.png (546KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399220055628.png
546KB, 600x800px
>>29219245
youd be wrong
>>
>>29217923
>>“Go and put some clothes on,” Incognito said, staring his brother down.
>>Anon, looking at the ground, nodded. “…Alright,” he mumbled, before quietly turning around and making his way toward the house that the two shared.
Fuckin' told.
>>
>>29218101
Dammit, now I can't not see that.
>>
>>29218947
>abusing spike.
You have my full support.

Remember that time when Spike kept hiccuping and spitting his magical "give this to Celestia" green fire every couple of seconds? The dumb little shit kept trying to gather his papers one at a time even though every single time he picked a paper up, he'd accidentally burp fire onto it and send it to Celestia.
>>
>>29217966
That was certainly a thing but it was a good thing.
>>
>>29218871
Carrot Top clearly failed to notice the early stages of a swollen tummy on Misses Mous. Or would Anon be Mister Dash?
>>
>>29218937
This. It's not even a matter of "oh he's a writefag, he can do no wrong" like some posters say it is. It's finding the line between telling the writefag why his work is poor and how it can improve, and telling the writefag that he should kill himself and leave the secret club house. There are very few writers who are beyond improvement, and offering them legitimate critisism does nothing but benefit the thread as a whole.
>>
>>29218947
Yes let the magic flow through you.
>>
>>29219014
>When you have a story all planned but the words won't come out and all you're left is a dry and dull list of events instead of an imagination-inspiring, scene-painting story
Writing is hard.
>>
File: 1458522957477.jpg (39KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
1458522957477.jpg
39KB, 468x286px
>>29217850
I just imagine Incog looking like pic related.
>>
>>29219215
>Luna has been on the moon for 1000 years
>Has been back in Equestria for about a month
>Anon lives in the castle for reasons
>Makes friends with Luna
>Casually gives Luna a hug because she's looking down
>Luna has been starved of physical contact for 1000 years
>Hugs Anon back and refuses to let go no matter what anypony says
>Something something RGRE
idk, maybe she makes up an archaic "finders keepers" courting law on the spot to justify hugging Anon. Or maybe she's a socially awkward sperg (again; 1000 years on the moon all by herself) who nervously claims that she has been courting Anon for a while now and that's why they're hugging.
>>
>>29219426
>Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in Equestria

>"What's a nigger, and why is the dark-skinned hoo-man calling me one?"
>>
File: 1471276840458.png (189KB, 490x606px) Image search: [Google]
1471276840458.png
189KB, 490x606px
>>29217892
Pure gold as usual LaP.
>>
>>29219452
>idk, maybe she makes up an archaic "finders keepers" courting law on the spot to justify hugging Anon. Or maybe she's a socially awkward sperg (again; 1000 years on the moon all by herself) who nervously claims that she has been courting Anon for a while now and that's why they're hugging.
Or she just tells everyone she's a princess so they can fuck off because hes her's now.
>>
>>29219452
>Luna is still a chivalrous mare from the olden days.
>And it's an embarrassment for her to touch a male like that without permission. Especially on an emotional outburst like that.
>She's (in her eyes) sullied him.
>Now she has to the the responsible thing and marry, promising to be a good wife all the while.
>Anon is fine with that.
>>
>>29219452
>>29219476
>>29219479
She invokes Prima Nocta
>>
>>29218863
Is there a second part to the Eris story?
>>
>>29219459
Kek.
>>
File: 1452149135207.jpg (330KB, 1024x2327px) Image search: [Google]
1452149135207.jpg
330KB, 1024x2327px
>>29219479
>It all turns out better than expected when Anon is fine with it. And is even supportive with new wife's crippling emotional baggage.
>Where a normal stallion would have tried to flake from such things or play the sweet-on-the-outside gold digger, Anon acts as a balm for Luna's raw nerves and an anchor to the world. Actively trying to help her when she insincerely insists she's fine.
>Because you don't try to kill off the entire world and pay with 1000 years of isolation without returning an 'unmarely' emotional wreck
>>
>>29219479
>"Neigh, Sister! I've ruined him!"
>You eye your sister silently, letting her tire herself out like you did when you were fillies.
>And much like when you were fillies, Luna has taken up her familiar position of distress: laying on her back and kicking her hoofsies in the air.
>"I have cast a pox on his house! What will other mares; his potential suitors think? That he is the type to enjoy unmarried hugging? That he is..."
>A deep flush, visible even through your sister's dark fur, blooms on her face, and her ears flop down in embarrassment.
>"...a stallion of the night?"
>...does she mean a prostitute?
>You THINK that's what you used to call hookers way back before you had to banish your sister to the moon.
>Luna covers up her eyes with her hooves and whines sadly.
>"What if he had a herd, Celestia? They'll never take him back now that he has my scent on him!"
>Your sister's next lament cuts itself short.
>She removes one hoof from her eye and stares straight ahead in sudden realization.
>"...I've ruined his reputation. No mare will dare touch him."
>Luna leaps to her hooves (doing an adorable wriggling roll to get off of her back) and runs out the front door.
>"None except for me!"
>This is going to be hilarious.
>>
>>29217372
>"B-But don't worry, Anon! We're going to get through this together, okay? I'm not gonna - not gonna run off just 'cause you got me pregnant, okay?
" wha... why would a mare run off?"
>>
>>29219551
>Celestia snorts in amusement, licks a hoof, and then turns the page of her copy of Playmare
>>
>>29219542
Make that sad moon pone the happiest ever.
>>
>>29218863
B-but it's not yours.....
Or rgre
>>
>>29219564
It was a nonsensical reversal of the whole "man gets a woman pregnant and does a runner" that seemed funny to me at the time. Like a gag in a cartoon show that fits the theme of the setting but doesn't make sense otherwise and is never mentioned again, and serves only to emphasize how backwards things are.
>>
>>29219551
Celestia being a stinker for fun sounds pretty entertaining, and the highjinks she and Pinkie puts Anon and Luna through would be legendary.
>>
>>29219452
>Or maybe she's a socially awkward sperg (again; 1000 years on the moon all by herself) who nervously claims that she has been courting Anon for a while now and that's why they're hugging.

>Celestia wants Luna to prove it by kissing you
>"It's what all serious couples do, sister."
>Luna mutters a desperate (but quiet) plea to forgive her for dirtying you further before pecking you lightly on the cheek as far away from your mouth as possible
>She blushes so hard you're surprised she doesn't faint right then and there
>>
>>29219697
luna a uber-cute
>>
>>29219591
>explains the joke.
note the quotation marks, I wasn't asking, I pitching dialog.

I thought the joke would be funnier if Anon (as the straight-man of the piece) acknowledges the absurdity, either to have his question ignored as he focuses on figuring it out, or for the conversation to derail as rainbow doesn't have an answer.
>>
>>29219790
I have to admit it wasn't until after >>29219591 commented that I saw the quotation marks and read it correctly.
>>
File: 1440527700406.jpg (147KB, 923x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1440527700406.jpg
147KB, 923x1079px
>>29219766
Yes.
>>
>>29219912
Not posting the full pic
>>
File: 1471365763736.png (202KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
1471365763736.png
202KB, 500x611px
>>29219957
And I will continue to not post it.
>>
>>29219957
Eris is a sexy beast and top troll.
>>
>You're chilling at home, reading a book about dicks or whatever
>Your door is kicked down by Luna's guard
>Before you can react, you're hauled to your feet and they start wrapping you in bubble wrap
>Luna bounds in with a panicked expression
"Luna what the f-"
>"I'M PREGNANT!"
"W-what!? I thought you and Celestia couldn't have kids? Also, you're a horse!"
>"A-after you gave me my 'Nightmare Night Delight', I started to feel sick, and the doctor said I'm pregnant!"
"Look, no offense or anything, but are you sure it's mine? I'm sure you princesses have a lot of suitors-"
>"You're the only stallion I've been with in my entire life!"
"...Oh..."
>Her Mane is frazzled, and she looks a bit ragged
>She traces a hoof along your cheek, staring deeply into your eyes with a Manic glare
>"Everything will be alright Anonymous! I-We will protect you! Keep you safe, so that you can be there to read stories to our foal and teach her how to fly, like real daddies are supposed to do!"
>The guards flip you into your back to make you easier to carry
>The guy at your head fucks up and drops you
>A thick silence fills the air
>You think you hear the sound of glass breaking
>You definitely do hear it when Luna breaks out her Canterlot Voice™
>"TO THE DUNGEON!"
>"Wait, no, it was an accident, I'm sorry, NOOOO!"
>Two guards run in and drag the offender away screaming
>You look back up only to be greeted by Luna's crazed visage
>Her eye twitches
>"You'll be a great father, Anonymous! You'll be like father I always wish I had when I was a foal!"
>Well shit

It's a repost, but it's about Luna, and I'd still like to see someone roll with it
>>
File: 1461254901985.png (352KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1461254901985.png
352KB, 743x744px
>>29219989
Still like it.

I'd love to dote on this Luna and calm her frazzled nerves.
>>
>>29219957
Luna's still not used to being part of Anon's powerful herd. Eris is mostly concerned with teasing the hell out of her any chance she gets.

He still fucks both of them into exhaustion on a nightly basis.
>>
>>29216811
Pinkie collects a very eclectic mix of cheap but expensive looking pieces, sadly this has the side effect of her ending up collecting lots of mall ninja type stuff. But she also has many feats/ranks/whatever in improvised weaponry so it really doesn't matter what she's got in hoof, she'll mess you up with it.
>>
>>29216734
That's a pretty small edge you've got there.
>>
>>29220243
I can see that or the combat bard this guy said earlier>>29217128
or even a bit of both.
>>29220253
All the better to cut you with.
>>
>>29219542
>Anon dies from magic cancer a year into marriage with Luna
>>
>>29216374
The Phantom of the Clopera! is here inside your mind!
>>
>>29220331
>Luna is inconsolable for years and depressed and despondent for centuries afterwards
>>
>>29220359
>Celestia didn't notice
>>
>>29217722
"Pretty good, if I do say so myself"
>>
>>29220359
>>29220331
>>29220377
HEY! WE ARE HERE TO MAKE OUR MARES HAPPY, NOT SAD!
>>
>>29220331
>Nightmare Moon resurfaces at the peak of Luna's rage towards life's cruelty and unfairness.
>And this time, they can't stop her.
>>
>>29220348
>The Phantom of the Clopera!
My poor sides
>>
>>29215429
Are there more pics like that? I don't often seen armor and adventure kits on ponies that often.
>>
>>29220392
>Luna's husband, Anon A, came from Universe A
>Arrived in Equestria, married Luna, died of cancer, drove her to become NMM once more and take over Equestria
>Anon B comes from Universe B, is virtually identical to Anon A aside from arriving in Equestria later than A and his skub preference
>A near perfect copy of the man Luna fell in love with is now in Equestria, NMM wants him as a love slave, Celestia and her rebels thinks they can use him to revert her back into Luna
>>
>>29220559
Hmmm...this has potential.
>>
>>29220559
>he then dies of of cancer and NMM becomes super nightmare moon
>>
File: 1481205285453.gif (363KB, 788x815px) Image search: [Google]
1481205285453.gif
363KB, 788x815px
I feel as though Fluttershy would be the pone most likely to understand where Anon is coming from

>Fluttershy, being well versed in animal psychology, is well aware of the existence of patriarchal societies in the animal kingdom.
>As such, the signs are easy for her to see that Anon comes from such a background.
>Nopony else does, and all of Fluttershy's friends treat him like a helpless colt.
>Not Fluttershy.
>Eventually, they becomes fuckbuddies, and everypony wonders how such a colty mare got herself a stallion like him.
>>
File: 1362255909236.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1362255909236.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>29220559
>>29220590
>celestia falls in love with him but he promptly dies of aids
>goes full supernova and ends all life for good
>>
File: 1471908878904.png (907KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471908878904.png
907KB, 2000x1600px
>>29220617
>fuckbuddies
No sir I don't like it.

They become mates and live happily ever after, there.
>>
File: 1447330454516.png (450KB, 808x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1447330454516.png
450KB, 808x2200px
>>29220617
>>29220635
>>
File: 1476161262034.png (2MB, 3200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1476161262034.png
2MB, 3200x2200px
>>29220557
Armour? A couple. Adventure kits? I dunno
>>
>>29220559
I'm getting If You Came To Conquer vibes here
>>
File: 1474921931936.jpg (124KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1474921931936.jpg
124KB, 623x414px
>>29220656
Huh, when you make an argument like that...pic related.
>>
>>29220559
I'm sorry to say this but...
Can you make it RGR?

I like to put another twist:

>Anon B and Celestia fall in love.
>Nightmare Moon finds out and tries to kill Celestia.
>Anon B save her but he dies.
>Celestia becomes evil, i think her evil name is Solar Flare.

That's all i have.
>>
>>29220590
>>29220559
>>29220620
>>29220696
Or we could, you know, not arbitrarily kill off princesses boyfriends for no reason and have their Anons have a cat fight over who is best princess without making them go evil.
>>
>>29220735
You forget this thread is full of edgy autists, the likes of which would be driven to murder over minor magic abuse.
>>
>>29220559
>Anon's pinned underneath NMM, receiving his nightly rape
>She belittles him for being too weak to stop her
>She makes a mocking reference to something that happened between the two of them
>Anon has no idea what she's talking about, since he's a different person
>Her hips stop moving
>She at first berates him for his poor memory, but she's soon trying desperately to 'remind' him of the life they once had
>After realizing it's hopeless she buries her crying eyes in his neck, and whispers the lullaby Anon used to sing
>"L.A. face with the Oakland booty..."
>She snaps back to her senses and starts riding Anon painfully while hurling unusually harsh insults at him, in spite of the tears streaming down her cheeks
>As soon as he cums, she insults his stamina and leaves, leaving behind a bruised and befuddled Anonymous
>>29220696
>Celestia's Equestria had 'normal' gender roles, but when Nightmare Moon took over, she applied some old-fashioned thinking and put the Mares back on top.
>There's a sociatal schism between the old-fashioned ponies who remember the way things used to be, and the younger generation who were raised in RGRE
>>
>>29220749
Don't bring up or try to downplay the mind slave shit, your wrongness will trigger the autist and we will have to deal with it the rest of the thread.
>>
>>29220590
>It keeps fucking happening
>every-time it's just easily removed skin cancer.
>>
>>29220760
That's better, and a neat story idea. Sadly there is no one around that could do a good job without abandoning a previous work/burning out trying to make it not shit.
>>
>>29220590
>>29220392
>>29220559
>>29220331
>>29220735

Hey, i'm rewatching the with timelines episode.
What would have happend to Anon if he was in all that realities?
We have to pinpoint where Anon came to be in equestria to make it good.
Make Anon (and for extension, us) feel the pain and suffer the timeline.
Reactions of Twi and Spike finding what happend to him.

Crystal Wars timeline.
Nightmare Moon timeline.
Tirek timeline.
Chrysalis timeline.
Flim Flam timeline.
Discord timeline.
Abandoned wasteland timeline.
>>
File: 1464913213303.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464913213303.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
>>29220749
>minor magic abuse
>Actual mental enslavement

>>29220777
You know that he's being just as retarded as the other anon.
>>
>>29220749
Wew, no fun allowed.
>>
>>29220812
TRY TO MAKE IT RGR FAGGIT!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1476616949195.png (48KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1476616949195.png
48KB, 255x255px
>>29217966
B-but... that good.
>>
>>29220857
LaP will probably do more later if he feels like it.
>>
>>29218848
Ahhhhh my fetish.
>>
>>29220865
Smug mama Dash is best Dash.
>>
I NEED AMPHETANON REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1457175659931.jpg (269KB, 1152x823px) Image search: [Google]
1457175659931.jpg
269KB, 1152x823px
>>29220879
>you will never make your waifu a smug mama
>>
>>29220760
>Ghost of previous anon appears and fills anon in because magic bullshitery, giving anon2 anon1's memories
>NMM is unable to kill Celestia and has her locked up as a prisoner
>Anon looks after her when NMM isn't around and they slowly become close
>Together with the REBELS they somehow bring Luna back saving Equestria
>Anon dies from magic cancer
>The cycle continues
>>
>>29220893
he's dead friend.
>>
>>29220893
hes gone forever
>>
File: 1470621876588.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1470621876588.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>29217372
what the hell would she be running from if she ran off?
>>
>>29214070
I wanted to give some feedback since it looks like you're continuing.

Right now, as many Anons are sorta pointing out, you have an issue with alienating people by focusing very hard on warhammar meta and gameplay. Some of us aren't going to have appreciation for that on its own. That doesn't mean writing a story with warhammar as a central plot point isn't okay, but that's just it. It needs to be a plot point and not the plot itself.

So far the story is split into two focuses: the game itself and Anon's place in the warhammer community. The latter is actually very entertaining while the former is only tolerable in short bursts, and this is coming from a general tabletop fanatic.

If you really do want to write about warhammar games and strategy, you need to work on interweaving the games into the plot and simplifiying each game down to one mechanic then throw in a few twists (look at sports anime for examples of this). Maybe Anon makes a bet with Light Brush. If he loses, they go on a date and kiss at the end, but if Anon wins, Light Brush has to paint her army a colty color for a week and she can't give Anon or the girls any "tips," only encouragement. Maybe the game centers on Anon's unorthodox style of hit and run which frustrates Brush and causes her to make mistakes, which was the point all along, or something.

But more importantly, I think you need to make sure you put the social interactions front and center. There are plenty of interesting scenarios from being a gender minority in a hobby market. Play with a few.
>>
>>29220986
us
>>
>>29220898
Alternatively:
>Anon's on the run from NMM
>The Rebels are helping evade them while guiding him towards Celestia
>Celestia plans to use a spell and Anon A's personal journals to imbue Anon B with the first's memories
>NMM-timeline Twilight is doing everything she can to slow Celestia's plan down while exploring alternatives
>Twilight fears that meddling with Anon's memories and potentially altering his personality is unethical
>Based on her interactions with Anon A, Celestia believes it's a risk Anon B would be willing to take
>It's a three way race for Anon
>>
>>29220988
to springboard off of this guy, you could take an anime-like angle to it, and have the gameplay/decisionmaking reflect or reveal the individual player's personality, or something from their past. intertwine the game and the person, their playstyle and who they are or want to be. every game or sports anime does something like this to bring out something from each character
>>
File: 1480025026372.jpg (19KB, 238x227px) Image search: [Google]
1480025026372.jpg
19KB, 238x227px
>>29221038
>anime
>>
>>29221045
>the medium invalidating storytelling techniques/tropes
>implying
do you know where you are?
>>
File: 1453696561121.jpg (18KB, 317x277px) Image search: [Google]
1453696561121.jpg
18KB, 317x277px
>>29221070
On a Chinese Cartoon Imageboard, I don't want none of your jap shit mister
>>
>>29220617
>All the animals in Equestria are matriarchal despite having the same 1 male many females that ours do.
>Many females are needed to protect the weak male from other thirsty females not part of the herd.
>Fluttershy can't understand why Anon doesn't seem to behave the same way.
>Decides to bring out what should be natural instincts by courting him.
>>
>>29221123
well, there are plenty of animoos that used episodic serialized storytelling, so i guess that makes the show crap too.

please leave, goon.
>>
>"Alrighty Anon, I got the seeds right here, I hope you're do-"
>A shovel floats out of the hole, slinging dirt onto a pile in the middle of them all.
>It then dips back in, before returning with another shovelful of dirt.
>A horn pops out, fidgets, before the entire alicorn emerges, grinning
>"Hey Applejack!" Twilight says.
>Covered in dirt.
>Applejack's eyes quickly scan the horizon, finding Anon.
>Sitting against a tree with his chin in his fist, clearly unamused.
>Her eyes return to Twilight
>"Twilight, why are you digging those holes? I had Anon doing that al-"
>"I know! How could you do that to him? What if he got dirty?"
>Applejack deadpans.
>"Besides, he's just a colt. This is a mare's job!"

On another note, I think I should write a cute story between the mane 6 (But mostly Twi and AJ, my favorite mares) without there being a self-insert Anon in it at all.
>>
>>29220696
I think the most popular fandom names for Celestia's corruption is Tyrant Sun.

>>29220791
Kek
Reminds me of that one thread we had for a little bit, where ponies don't know about human diseases, so when he gets a medium bad flu they all worry that he's dying.
>>
File: 1457091948515.jpg (648KB, 1500x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1457091948515.jpg
648KB, 1500x1611px
>>29221305
>>
>>29221311
this exact thing happened in "your human and you", but it came off more like HFY
>>
>>29220865
building a large and loving family with a waifu who wants an even larger number of offspring gets me going something fierce. i think it's the fertile, smug waifu with the babyaches that pulls it all together.

speaking of, are there any greentexts in the pastebin about this?
>>
>>29218758
As long as it's not yet another saccharine "Imma fuck muh waifu and swerve around the societal reversal cuz self insert!" wish fulfillment story I'll be all ears, Brand. Write it, post it, ignore the shitposters.
>>
File: Solar Flare.webm (678KB, 1100x688px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Flare.webm
678KB, 1100x688px
>>29221305
Isn't Solar Flare """Canon"""" by being the tag on derpi?
It should be
>>
File: 1475346700462.png (127KB, 1007x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1475346700462.png
127KB, 1007x1287px
>>29221376
My nigga.

>>29221424
Isn't that the end game of life? 'Fuck muh waifu until she runs out of eggs'?
>>
File: 1459512315938.png (118KB, 1322x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1459512315938.png
118KB, 1322x1322px
>>29221439
Pregnant Celestia is full muh
>>
File: 1455153218975.jpg (221KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1455153218975.jpg
221KB, 1280x853px
>>29221474
The best.

Do you think their children would be immortal as well?
>>
>>29221435
I dunno. Derpibooru is new since I last managed to take a break from the ride.
I like Tyrant Sun a lot more (it has a better parallel feel to Nightmare Moon), but if that's the, ah, I think the word we want is "deuterocanon", I'll take it.
>>
>>29221268
Write it.
>>
there was actually a really good fanfiction HiE story told only from the perspectives of the ponies around him, or those who had heard of him.

do we have any stories like that?
>>
>>29221602
First Impressions by Ghouls is told mostly from the poners POV.

Predator Anon seen by Prey Ponies is the general idea in that one.

He freaks them out, and they have to put effort into behaving normally around him (which they try to do partly because of RGRE, partly just because ponies trying to be friendly is their thing).

He deliberately controls his movements to be slow and steady so as not to startle them, and he speaks slowly as well IIRC.
>>
>>29221622
>Anon doesn't talk much
>It's not because he doesn't want to, but every time he shows teeth pones freak out and forget everything that happens afterwards
>>
>>29221622
I miss that story...I hope Ghouls makes sequel at some point.
>>
>>29221622
Ghouls is fucking dead.
Amphetanon is fucking dead.
Everyone is fucking dead.
>>
>>29218882
>mfw I recognize the clop this is from
>>
>>29221768
>I recognize that vulva
>>
>>29214046
>>29214050
>>29214053
>>29214059
>>29214070

fuck flyers and skyfire rules
>>
File: the traumatic event.jpg (318KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
the traumatic event.jpg
318KB, 1280x1280px
Doomguy in equestria when?
>>
>>29221855
Even with dubs, your in the wrong thread bud.
>>
>>29221855
He'd just have Discord *snap* him to Tartarus so he can RIP AND TEAR.
>>
File: fanfic writing.gif (798KB, 468x501px) Image search: [Google]
fanfic writing.gif
798KB, 468x501px
Twilight has written dozens of self-insert R(egular)GRE(arth) stories. You magically fall for her and want to fuck her in every one of them.
>>
>>29221859
nah, just add Twilight worrying about him on his murderous rampages and we're good
>>
>>29217372
>I'm not gonna - not gonna run off just 'cause you got me pregnant,

I know, this is reversed, but it's so stupid...Who will feed the foal?
>>
File: bath.png (822KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bath.png
822KB, 1920x1080px
>>29221929
You will.

Unbutton that shirt.
>>
>Anon discovers that when they said Reversed Gender Roles, they really meant it.
>Mares take a lot of pride in being able to make a stallion cum, because it's about as difficult as getting a human woman to cum.
>Sure there's the occasional colt who shoots off easy, but for most of them it takes some real doing.
>It's often not even a stamina issue, but a "are they comfortable enough with you" problem.
>>
>>29221929
she will. she'll run off after getting pregnant, which many mares, by definition of the setting, don't get.
>>
File: 1402073943208.png (196KB, 400x453px) Image search: [Google]
1402073943208.png
196KB, 400x453px
>>29221497
Possibly. Maybe they'll even make you.
>>
>>29222038
i don't want to go through what the guy in exchange did
>>
File: haste spell.png (781KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
haste spell.png
781KB, 1280x720px
>>29221866
Standards of fanfiction never change.
>>
>>29222038
>>Maybe they'll even make you.

>Momlestia is literally Anon's Mom
>Sometimes he wondered if he really believed her, but she claimed it was because Faust was her Mom
>Being the offspring of an immortal, Anon is likewise immortal (because the alternative is a very sad very depressed Celestia, and we can't have that)
>>
File: Hurr_bb9f9c_159979.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hurr_bb9f9c_159979.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>29213755
Op remind me of something
>>
>>29222089
the Sorrow of the Elves is a terrible thing
>>
>>29221622
ok, i blasted through that in a couple minutes.

any more like that? or where anon has some other attribute that causes some confusion or conflict within the mare that see him, as in they want him, but maybe they shouldn't?
>>
>>29222089
>Anon is re-incarnated as Celestia's foal with his past memories intact.
>Cynical, aggressive, marely, and distrusting, the young alicorn colt quickly finds himself as the black sheep of the royal family.
>And that mixes poorly with the expectations that come with being the Sun Princess' first ever child and the only recorded male alicorn.
>>
File: 1363708756329.png (127KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1363708756329.png
127KB, 500x566px
>>29222089
Well I meant that they'd make you immortal.
>>
Not sure if on topic
>>29197079
But related to being immoral along with Celestia
>>
>>29219542
And then Luna kills herself when Anon dies of old age.
>>
>>29222237
I had a similarish idea a while back, but instead of being a "regular" immortal, it was more Dark Souls style resurrective immortality. But instead of "losing his humanity" Anon just found his memories of his past 'lives' getting fuzzier and fuzzier with every death.

If he'd been romantically involved with Luna prior to her banishment, he might only vaguely remember her by the time she returned if he'd died enough times in those thousand years. His memories of Earth (or wherever he came from) being remembered more via journals or Celestia's much better memory of stories he told her, than in his own mind.
>>
>>29222263
And that friendo is when Anon pushes for memory crystals and the ability of creating a pensive to store memories in that allow for holding them and re-experiancing them.

Though you run into the issue of having so many memories you try to remember which one held what memory...so hard at times...
>>
>>29220656
Wow, I have the sudden desire to read a green about anon being platonic fuck buddys with flutershy
>>
>>29222198
>Anon is cynical and paranoid by Pony standards
>By Human standards, he's almost anything but
>>
File: 1358313875605.gif (2MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1358313875605.gif
2MB, 400x320px
>>29222291
>platonic
>>
>>29222198
>in an effort to bring anon out of his shell and stop reading all those books all the time, and to give him something to pour that energy into, Celestia gives him some minor things to oversee
>his standards are high, and his discipline for poor or lazy work is ruthless
>but it's the best the castle's been running in centuries
>his attraction is normalized to mares now, so he begins to flirt and woo with mares in the court
>never, however, does he tie himself down to just one, flirting with every mare in the castle
>even the maids
>doing such a wonderful job with the previous assignments, you begin to offer him more responsibility
>he willingly accepts it
>but always with that...that strange smile of his
>it doesn't belong on a pony
>soon more of the court is hanging on his every word and his gossip more than your own
>mostly because no one knows what he'll do next
>he makes deals with large businesses, farms, and workers unions throughout canterlot and greater equestria
>diplomats actually prefer to talk to Luna before they deal with him now
>somehow, some way, Anon son of Celestia has introduced the concept of being Machiavellian into equestria
>>
I wish I could get objectified by mares irl. Women treating men as a sex item is so hot and perfect.
>>
I wonder what kind of toys do little colts play?
>>
>>29222291
>taking up the offer of pity sex
>ever
get a little self-confidence, anon
>>
>>29222319
Nah mang it's uncomfortable as fuck, you can't tell them to fuck off or they take it personally or think you're autistic.
It's disorienting.
>>
>>29222263
>>29222289
In show canon Twilight has come up with a memory spell to help you recall an entire life, its how she got her wings.
Plus the courtroom of her castle is decorated with memory gems.
Bookhorse saves the day once again.
>>
>>29222323
>help from a good friend
>pity
have fun death gripping for the rest of your sad life
>>
>>29222352
>telling them to fuck off
But, anon. Giving them what they want is an option.
>>
>>29222198
FOR THE DESK OF THE GUARD CAPTAIN.

INCIDENT REPORT #29982710
REPORT SUBTYPE: R,SI (ROYAL, SAFETY ISSUE)
PRIORITY: A+
CURRENT STATUS: RESOLVED

SUMMARY: SADDLE ARABIAN DIGNITARY MADE UNWANTED SEXUAL ADVANCE ON PRINCE SUNNY AOMO. PRINCE RETALIATED WITH ATTEMPTED LETHAL FORCE. PRINCE LEAD AWAY BY GUARDS BEFORE FATAL DAMAGE INFLICTED. DIGNITARY BEING TREATED FOR SERIOUS WOUNDS BUT EXPECTED TO RECOVER. SADDLE ARABIAN GOV APOLOGIZED FOR INCIDENT AND DOES NOT EXPECT REPARATIONS.

DETAILED REPORT: At 9:02 AM EST, the Saddle Arabian dignitary arrived in Canterlot via Saddle Arabian airship #12 for...

>Shining Armor sighs as he starts to read the long report.
>Yet again, Prince Sunny lashed out with unreal aggression rather than reason or try to escape the situation.
>The dignitary was wrong to be so forceful with the prince. Shining would be put off quickly in the same place, but to retaliate so harshly?
>The captain feels his face become green as he looks at the photos attached to the report.
>Never had the captain seen such a vicious pony. Even the most hardened of Equestrian criminals paled compared to Sunny’s unponylike hateful and distrusting nature.
>Luckily, this was another case of the aggressor being in the wrong.
>Shining shakes his head. One day the prince is going to get himself in trouble.
>It’s as if he’s... SOMETHING in the body of a pony.
>Something predatory...

1/1

/autism
>>
>>29222365
it's all one-sided. she plays it off as if she's simply offering the change his smelly and gross bandages, not offering casual and enjoyable sex for fun.
>>
>>29222198
i swear this is the premise of a fanfic somewhere on fimfic. any ideas?
>>
>>29222396
>>Something predatory...
>Muh fetish
>>
>>29222402
No she is acting like he has physical needs that she is willing to fulfill along with her own.
>>
>>29222528
Hoping she prioritizes her own over his.
>>
>>29220902
>>29220927

Says who?
>>
>>29222228
I think we realized that, but preferred this mistaken world we are now in.

>>29222291
I don't think that's the right word, but I get what you were shooting at. Fucking completely without romantic entanglements. I couldn't do it.
I was a wreck when the girl I lost my virginity to just never wanted anything past friends with benefits.
>>
>>29222228
>>29222222
>>
>>29222396
I... I kinda wanna write something with this prompt.
>>
>>29172486
I know it's a mite old, but...
>Flip you Into your Back
>Anon is Transformer now
>>
>>29220559
>is virtually identical to Anon A aside from arriving in Equestria later than A and his skub preference
>and his skub preference
USELESS
>>
> Anon pretends to be a bimbo
> Loose shorts that tent easily
> Those shirts with huge armpit holes
> "Accidentally" boops mares with his erection
> Poor Applejack used to be a wholesome mare
> Now she touches herself at night, fantasies edging closer and closer to raping Anon and bearing his child
> The stallions in town are onto his game, but the mares won't listen
> They are too busy dressing him with their eyes
>>
File: Hole enjoying a beverage.jpg (219KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
Hole enjoying a beverage.jpg
219KB, 639x426px
>>29220898
>Anon's ghost also dies of magic cancer.

>>29221268
>Be Anon in Holequestria.
>Somehow you have ended up in a land of brightly coloured magical sapient talking holes.
>Pinkie Hole threw you a party when you arrived to welcome you to the town.
>Everyhole in Ponyville showed up to meet you.
>Twihole Sparkle gave you a brief introduction to this strange new world while you were at the party.
>She is a purpley coloured alihole.
>The best kind of hole.
>There are various other lesser kinds of hole.
>Earth holes, who are strong and the lamest holes.
>Pegaholes who can somehow fly.
>Uniholes who can cast magic spells.
>And even a Zebhole who lives in the forest who makes potions and likes to rhyme.
>Also you learned from her that men and women are switched around here.
>Not like those stories from /d/.
>Just that girl holes are construction workers and boy holes are dressmakers.
>Except for Rarihole who is a friendly white girl hole who makes dresses.
>She makes other kinds of clothing too.
>You still do not know how a hole can wear clothing.
>And you are kind of scared to find out.

>>29221439
>>29221474
>Be Anon in Canterlot.
>Meet white pony princess.
>She takes you back to her castle.
>Introduces herself as Princess Celestia.
>And makes you eat all the eggs.
>She just keeps laying more and more.
>By the time you've finished one she's laid and cooked another.
>You hope she runs out of eggs soon.

>>29221435
Canon is what we tell it to be.
And I'm telling it to be Daymare Moon.

>>29221687
I want this to be written.

>>29221714
RIP

>>29221855
A while ago, but we should do it again soon.

>>29221866
>She makes you proofread each and every one.

>>29222026
>If a stallion isn't comfortable enough with you their balls fall off like a lizard's tail does when you scare it.

>>29222089
Keep going.
RGRE Momlestia a interesting.

>>29222249
She kills herself with magic cancer.
>>
>>29222396
>>29222606

I have returned from the depths of Green, bearing a - hopefully - not too edgy story.

Please don't kill me

A Royal Psychiatrist:

> A firm knocking came from your small clinic’s door.
> Jolting in surprise, you quickly rise from your – fake – leather chair, and move to greet your newest patient welcome.
> A glass-bound frame holding a certificate is placed upon the doorframe. “Miss A. Mind. – Royal psychiatrist”, it reads.
“Deep breaths, Azure, deep breats”, you mumble, before opening the door with your magic.
> Swinging the door open, you put on your best professional smile, and greet him.
> Stellar Solaris, the newest addition of the royal family. Main heir to the royal throne of Canterlot.
“Greetings, your highness! I am humbled that you could take the time out of yo-“
> “Miss Mind, I am here on the order of my mother, and of no incentive of my own,” comes the gruff rough voice of the enormous stallion.
> The rumors seemed true about the young prince, you muse.
“Yes, of course. Princess Celestia informed me of the situation with the Saddle Arabian dignitary,” you comment. “Please, have a seat.”
> Stepping past you, the prince moves to sit beside your table.
> Closing the door behind the prince, you follow him into your office.
> Despite being nearly as tall as his mother, and half a time broader at the shoulders, he still moves with an effortless grace. A pale white coat and a soft red mane adorns his stature.
> Massive downy wings is folded neatly at his flanks, and a mighty horn adorns his head.
> Luckily for you, you had an extra large chair placed in your office for alicorn patients.
> Taking a seat at your own table, you quickly gather your papers on the prince in front of you.
> At the top of your journal of the young prince, it reads:
> Name/age/gender: Stellar Solaris, twenty-three, stallion.
> Reason of examination: Sexual assault.
>>
>>29223014

> Scribbling his short answer down in your notes, you allow yourself a small internal smile.
> This makes developing a strong doctor/patient bond between the two of you much easier.
“Now then, first off, tell me a bit about yourself, Stellar.”
> “What do you want to know?” he responds.
“Well, why don’t we start from the beginning? You passed Magic Kindergarten and Primary school with flying colours.”
> Stealing a glance up at him, you see that he has turned to look out the window.
> “Yes, I remember that time. It was a simple time,” he says. You scribe down his answer again.
“I see here that you went through Royal Military academy following that. You passed, with some of the best markings in the history of the academy, even,” you note.
> He readjusts his large wings to a more sitting. Still looking out the window, a proud smirk tugs at his lips.
> “Yes, while I found the diplomatic teachings of the academy to be a bit dull, the school of Offensive Arcane Arts found my interests pretty quickly. I had a pleasant time at the school.”
> Grabbing a report card from the academy you had brought to you earlier, you quickly skip through the notes.
> “His royal highness, Stellar Solaris, shows unprecedented skill and strength in his spells and incantations…,” you read. Further down the page, a small hoof written note reads:
> “Perhaps a bit too much, some might argue.” You raise an eyebrow. “The prince is easy to anger when faced with a challenge, and responds in – sometimes – violent manners. See Royal report #00102994”.
> The prince still stares out the window when you look up.
“You mentioned a class, Offensive Arcane Arts,” you carefully begin. “What parts of the curriculum would you say found your most interest?”
> Looking back at you, Stellar begins to answer, but pauses. After a few moments, he answers.
>>
>>29223017
“Manipulation? Could you expand on that?”
> “Higher Arcane Manipulation delves in focusing or changing characteristics of either arcane energy or physical objects,” he explains.
> “Rapidly changing temperature, focusing arcane energy into super sharp points, advanced telekinesis, the sorts,” he finishes.
“Aha, I see. Any particular reason for this interest?”
> “I don’t understand your question”, Stellar asks.
“My apologies, what I meant was, Equestrian royalty doesn’t usually seem very interested in arcane manipulation. No offense intended, of course, but diplomatic solutions seems to be more prevalent among royalty,” you nervously finish.
> Stellar raises an eyebrow in question, making your explain further.
“Sir Shining Armor is perhaps the closest to come near the subject with his expertise in arcane-based shields, bu-,“ you begin to explain, but Stellar interrupts your train of thoughts.
> “I never particularly liked Shining’s take on matters…” Stellar interjects.
“I beg your pardon?” you inquire, sensing perhaps an underlying problem.
> “Shining Armor, while skilled in his field, comes to a grinding halt when tasked with challenges exceeding his abilities.” Stellar explains. “He tries for the defensive way out of problems, the passive way out, hoping that somehow, his precious shields will endure.”
> Stellar seems upset about this turn of subject. Deciding to dig deeper, you motion for him to continue.
> “He always tells me to look for a better way. Bunch of poppycock! You asked me why I liked Arcane Manipulation, Miss Mind. I like it, because it offers me a challenge.”
> Hastily, you note down his answer.
“I see…” you begin. “Have you had any run-ins with Shining?” You carefully ask.
> Huffing in what could be disdain, Stellar sighs.
>>
>>29223017
>>29223019
I fucked up, meant to write:
> Looking back at you, Stellar begins to answer, but pauses. After a few moments, he answers.
> “I liked a lot of the studies from the curriculum, though I must admit, Higher Arcane Manipulation would probably be my favorite,” he finishes.
> Scribbling down again, you halt.
“Manipulation? Could you expand on that?”
> “Higher Arcane Manipulation delves in focusing or changing characteristics of either arcane energy or physical objects,” he explains.

Story continues normally below:

> “I am his superior, both in skill, strength and status. We have had the same teachings, though with a difference in interests. He thinks himself above me, simply because of his way of thinking.”
> “But to answer your question, no, I have not. His affairs in the Crystal Kingdom takes up too much of his time – luckily.” He adds.
> Starting to see a pattern, you ask again.
“What would you say is the most defining difference between Shining and you?”
> Again, a small smirk dances at his lips.
> “Shining Armor, despite all his prowess and stature, only solves problems.”
“And you… What do you do?” you ask, already knowing the answer.
> “Me? I remove problems.”
Humming, you note down “Hates authoritarian figures, sees his own way above those of others.” down in your notes.
>>
>>29223035
“You remove problems…” you begin. “Let us talk about the incident at the gala, last Friday.”
“A Saddle Arabian dignitary, let’s not mention her name, came onto you, forcing herself at you…”
> Reading the medical report, you continue.
“The dignitary was found in a flowerbed, t-thrown out of a third-floor window. Half a dozen magically induced lacerations, a b-broken leg, two broken rips and a minor concussion.”
> Looking square at the prince, you feel yourself losing your composure.
“The Equestrian Law grants any pone the right to...”
> “…Defend themselves until no longer in danger.” Stellar adds.
“…Defend themselves in equal measure”, you correct.
> Again, a raised eyebrow is your only answer. “I fail to see your issue, Miss Mind.” Stellar responds.
“You are of course allowed to defend yourself, Stellar, but not by crippling your assailant,” you explain.
> Humming, Stellar considers your answer.
> “Assault on royalty is no meagre crime. I dealt out what I believed to be an appropriate punishment for the crime committed.”
“Attempting to kill somepony doesn’t seem like a…”
> “What would you have done, in my place, in my situation, Miss Mind?” Stellar thunders, standing to tower above you.
> “Would you have tried to run, to call for help, to hope that somehow, somepony would have come by and stopped it…” he asks, his voice an empty echo, devoid of feelings.
> “Or…” he begins…
> His face turns to a scowl.
> “Would you have removed the problem all together? Would you have done what I did? Would you have sent all such miscreants a fiery example of the punishment for those vile acts?”
“I… I don’t know...” You admit.
>>
>>29223036
> Sighing, he slumps his shoulders.
> “I see. No one knows. Not Mother, not Aunt, not Shining. Not even you.”
> Turning away from you, Stellar moves to leave.
> Stopping in the door, he turns his head to you again.
> “I saw a problem, Miss Mind, and I removed it.”

That's my short entry. Hopefully, the edge wasn't too strong.
>>
>>29222289
>>29222357
Magic search engine and magic indexing system.
Or just go full transhumanist and become a magic-based lifeform without the limits of flesh.

>>29222396
I like this.
I want more.

>>29222528
Physical needs like changed bandages and bathing.

>>29222810
>Anon boops every pony in town with his donger.
>Then they all die of magic cancer.

>>29222198
>Anon dies of magic cancer.
>Since lazy pone gods never got around to setting up the afterlife for humans in Equestria, Anon has to go somewhere else.
>Gets shoved into a new body inside Princess Celestia.
>Is born after a while.
>Surprised her foal is actually reincarnated human.
>Decides to try being a mother because she figures it might be worth trying.

>>29219551
I am amuse.
Write more things.

>>29218758
I demand a realm so magical that the forests piss on you and the town guards all wear enchanted mankinis.

>>29217966
What if we put hooves on the EqG humanoids?
It was okay.

>>29216983
>>29216880
>>29216699
Continue.

>>29216374
Do more things.

>>29214684
You should write more often.
I'd like to see more of this sort of thing.

>>29214070
FUCK YEAH /TG/!

>>29213951
It's nice to see you around here again.

>>29223043
If it's a human reborn as a pony why would he have a different name?
Or did you change from the earlier premise of Anon dying and being reincarnated into an alicorn body which is then born from Celestia?
Behavior I suppose could be explained by extended time living in the castle.
Otherwise it was definitely worth continuing.
>>
>>29223063
I went for a more in-pony kind of character. Like, Anon is given the name of Stellar Solaris, and is still the son of Celestia, but his human nature makes him respond to problems in a more "no-bullshit-allowed" kind of way.

Also, I went with the Stellar name both to make him seem more pony-like, i.e. he isn't an ayylian with a pony body, but a pony with an ayylian mind.
For the part with Anon dying and being reincarnated, I wanted to focus more on how ponies would see his actions and thoughts.

Anyhow, thanks for reading, Drunk Drunk-senpai noticed me.
>>
File: How SUPER.png (114KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
How SUPER.png
114KB, 300x297px
>>29223099
I liked it.
Now write things from Anon's pony-pov.
Also nice dubs
>>
File: they are married dammit.png (90KB, 841x444px) Image search: [Google]
they are married dammit.png
90KB, 841x444px
>herdshit
>>
>>29223344
>ywn be surrounded by the pure love of a herd
>>
>>29223364
>YWN get magic cancer with your herd
>YWN go haunting with your ghost herd
>>
>>29223102
I've actually never watched that
Is Superjail any good?
>>
>>29217966
Incognito reminds me of Lord Vetinary from discworld
>>
>>29223413
>Terry Pratchett
>Love and Powerlifting
One of them is a bloated old hack who wrote the same story 20 times. The other one died of alzheimer's.
>>
>>29223372
> Anon gets magical cancer
> Goes to the horspital, catches magical tuberculosis
> Back alley gang bangs with a bunch of mares gives him magical aids and syphalis
> Babysits the CMC, gets magical chickenpox
> After an incident with peanut butter and Winona, he gets magical roundworm
> Anon accumulates so many magical diseases that he ascends, becoming Anonurgle
>>
PROMPT
>Anon ends up in RGREquestria
>Twilight is quickly to inform him of the societal standards he, as a male, is expected to maintain.
>Wanting and needing to assimilate in this hectic time Anon plays the role of the quiet, reserved, and proper colt.
>He does so for about a year during which the role becomes a seamless facade, his friends the mane 6, have no idea Anon is really, well, >Anon.
>Then one day he gets hit in the head or something making him completely forget his persona.
>He proceeds to ramble about beer, sports and most shockingly the detailed ways he would like to fuck each and every one of his friends. And the princesses. And also that flower mare. And the teacher... etc.
>Whacky antics and drama.

Hey, Rarity, there's something I've always wanted to tell you.
>"Don't speak, Darling. Keep your head still"
I want to suck your tits Rarity.
>"Wha-
And your clit, actually I want to suck Pinkie's clit too. Pinlikie! Come 'ere!
>>
>>29223496
..if hes like that, then why the hell did he make a persona?
>>
>>29223510
>>29223496
Alone and scared so he makes a petends to be meek to fit in.
Never stops
Concussion ramps his repressed sexuality up to 11?
>>
>>29223426
Damn dude.
>>
>Twilight is quiet, reserved, and professional around Anon
>Insists she's a "Nice mare" and isn't like those "Bitches"
>Ends up in various lewd situations, but holds herself back each time because her brain is "in her head, not her pussy"
>Anon starts teasing her on purpose to no effect
>But always jumps in and gets passive-aggressive when a more aggressive, alpha mare tries to take him for herself
>One night she gets hammered drunk and all her feelings come out, wants to fuck Anon hard
>A normal Stallion would be turned off or creeped out by the beta mare
>But what about Anon?
>>
>>29223592
He probably would have found another mare before this, since you basically described her as a cock blocker who has no interest in him. At least, that's what he sees.
>>
>>29222396
>Literally a dark edgy alicorn self-insert
Come on RGRE, you can do better than that
>>
>>29223592
>/r9k/ Twilight trying to be smooth
I think even Anon will be done with her at that point.
>>
>>29223592
Shut the cuntbeard down like any sane creature
>>
>be anon
>bragging to your stallion friends that you have sex with your partner rarity everyday
>tell them that her favorite position is reverse cowgirl
>they all wince in unison
>then they proceed to tell you gently that position is the equivalent of having a paper bag on your face during sex
>>
File: Boot_that_booty.png (2MB, 775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boot_that_booty.png
2MB, 775x1200px
>>29223763
>then they proceed to tell you gently that position is the equivalent of having a paper bag on your face during sex
>reverse cowgirl

Damn, rgre colts have the worst possible problem of all. Even worse than sexism, whining or accusations of being raped by everypony without dong:
S H I T
T A S T E
>>
>>29223831
That mare was really nice.
>>
>Anon is friends with the mane 6 in RGR Equestria, as per usual
>Also as per usual, his masculinity allows him to fit in better with the mares than the stallions
>After an afternoon of broing out with his Rainbro, she invites him to the girls' spa trip
>It's a bit girly by Anon's standards, but he agrees
>Rainbow tells the others about their plus-one
>They freak out
>She just invited a stallion into a sacred marely haven
>They can't gossip about which stallions have the biggest dicks in front of poor Anon
>No matter how marely he may behave, he still has the sensitive heart of a stallion on the inside
>Not only that, but a lot of the treatments at the spa will require him to get naked
>If he sees them winking at him, he'll think they're disgusting perverts and never want to hang out with them again
>And dear Celestia, the sauna
>How are they to be expected to sit alone in a room with a musky, sweaty, naked stallion without ravaging him?
>They only have so much restraint
>This can only end in spaghetti and regretti
>>
File: where do you think we are 2.png (195KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are 2.png
195KB, 600x390px
>>29220696
>Can you make it RGR?
I don't mean to be a snarky asshole when I say this, but if somebody is posting an idea into a thread that revolves around a very particular theme, then it can probably be assumed that the idea goes along with that theme.

>Anon brought some of his things over to Equestria with him and shows them off to the ponies

If I post that prompt in the Tech thread, then it can be reasonably assumed that the story would focus on the technology he brings (typically explained in detail), the ponies' reaction to it, and what impact it would have in Equestria.

If I post that prompt in the RGRE thread, then it can reasonably be assumed that the story would focus on how seriously ponies would take his claims ("What do colts know?"), whether he's capable/responsible enough to keep it with him ("What if he hurts himself?"), and probably smattered with ponies casually hitting on him/being sleazy and calling him things like "sweetheart" and "babe".

If the RGR themes aren't immediately obvious in the prompt, there's no reason to believe that they won't be there if the story is eventually written. Why else would it be posted if it wasn't intended for whoever wrote about it to make it follow the thread's theme?

Sorry if this rant seems asshole-ish, Anon. It's just... no KIDDING a story in RGRE that's written from a prompt is going to be RGRE.
>>
>>29221154
>Anon hasn't asked about foals or complained that Fluttershy leaves the toilet seat down when she's done with it
>Ponies think Fluttershy's lying about having sex with him
>>
>>29221268
>Anon doesn't throw a bitch fit
>Is all, "Well, less work for me."
>>
>>29224312
>Until they're in 10 feet of her and realise she stinks of his scent.
>>
>>29224234
>don't mean to be a snarky asshole
Well you failed.

>When people post their hot ideas to RGRE it automatically is RGRE
You must be new here
>>
>>29221815
>"Hey, wait a minute!"
>Twilight Sparkle quickly stands up, sending her chair scuttling away behind her.
>She points a hoof accusingly at the photograph projected onto the wall.
>"I recognize that lesbian pussy-eating!"
>>
>>29221866
>>You magically fall for her and want to fuck her in every one of them.

>Your waifu will never write dozens of stories in different settings where the only constant thing is that she and you fall in love with each other
>>
File: 1477711817132.png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1477711817132.png
89KB, 600x606px
>>29222026
>>
>>29222089
I prefer immortal Anon if he's going to be Celestia's kid (despite being human). Why introduce the joy of parenthood to somebody only to make them bury their child? It happens enough in real life, I don't need that here.
>>
>>29222237
I like to think it would be more like the movie The Man From Earth, where some guy has lived for tens of thousands of years because reasons. He's forgotten most of his life (his original language, where in the world he used to live), but he remembers the highs and the lows. Maybe your memory follows First In First Out, where Anon will remember the last 40-60 years pretty well (much like someone with a healthy brain will remember most of their life), but he forgets all the unimportant things that happened hundreds of years ago. He remembers being friends with Twilight 400 years ago, but he doesn't remember what he got her for her 34th birthday.
>>
File: 1468439589131.gif (383KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
1468439589131.gif
383KB, 470x471px
>>29222357
>>
File: 1417592856766.png (146KB, 555x575px) Image search: [Google]
1417592856766.png
146KB, 555x575px
>>29222810
>>
>>29223426
>My free entertainment provided by somebody who has no obligation to me isn't good enough
>>
>>29224477
>free entertainment
>implying LaP's textual vomit is entertaining
>>
>>29224343
>>When people post their hot ideas to RGRE it automatically is RGRE
>You must be new here
Sorry, Anon, I didn't realize that ideas had to bean you over the head with ham fisted sexism to be RGRE. From now on, a story prompt isn't RGRE unless every other line has a character either slap Anon on the ass or tell him to get back into the kitchen.
>>
>>29224363
She draws lewd artwork of you, sometimes with your cock buried in a purple pussy.
You're drawn with heart pupils
>>
>>29224488
It is, and you just have shit taste.
>>
>>29224510
>hot
>opinions
>>
>>29224477
>You can't complain because it's free!
If the consumer is unsatisfied, they have full rights to point out what made them discontent, no matter the price.
>>
>>29224528
Right back at ya chief.
>>
File: full of scrunch.png (118KB, 260x343px) Image search: [Google]
full of scrunch.png
118KB, 260x343px
>>29224477
>I didn't pay for it, therefore it is not possible to not enjoy it
I seriously don't get why kids these days have this attitude. You would think that with all the shit f2p games and other entertainment they would've learned by now, but no.
>>
>>29223379
Yes. I like it.
>>
>>29222198
Get the tf bullshit out of this thread.
>>
>>29222367
And if they're a land whale?
>>
>>29224555
>kids today
Gramps is 'Don't read it if you don't like it' really a new concept?
Filter LaP instead of being a pissbaby about it
>>
I think the point is, bashing on LaP is unreasonable, especially given how prolific and well liked he is in the thread. If you don't like a story he wrote, give constructive criticism so that he can make something you could like.

It's not even true that he writes the same story twenty times. He has written stories with different settings, with main characters with different personalities and love interests, and different storylines.
>>
>>29224663
>If you don't like a story he wrote, give constructive criticism so that he can make something you could like.
You can't. Because the second you are not sucking him off you get the white knights swarming in treating any criticism like a capital offence. And I'm not sure he even reads anything in the thread either (though he stopped clustering the words together)
>>
>>29224688
An important part of concrit is tact.
"Your dialogue is shit" rarely goes over well.
"Rarity is usually more melodramatic and makes lame excuses when nervous, rather than the stuttering you wrote for her. I did like these elements..."

As for whether or not he reads the thread, in my experience as a writefag, you read every post commenting on your green. How much he would actually incorporate is still his choice, but everyone wants to get better.
>>
>>29222396
Nice OC fagge

>Sunny Aomo
>Anonymous
>Its an anagram

Well aren't you a clever fuck.
>>
>>29223043
I enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind seeing more of his misadventures in the castle and his mother's exasperated attempts to fix things.
>>
> Twilight leads Anon to her bed
> There are portals all over, and Twilight hop up and sticks her muzzle in one
> It comes out of a portal just below her marehood, tongue moving suggestively
> Anon grunts
"Well, aren't you a clever fuck."
>>
>>29224742
Well, my opinion on LaP is similar to how previous Anons described him- that his stories seem to look like the same thing after a while. Although he is one of the writefags who take on more diverse prompts, he can only write Anon as either a smooth operator, a sperg, or something not done a thousand times in the thread, albeit once in a blue moon. After some time reading his stories, some scenes become interchangeable: it could easily fit in another green if you just swap a few of the names, but that isn't to say his stories are bad, per se. It's just that I got tired of reading them and decided to scroll over his greens after a while.
>>
>>29224840
>>
>>29224363
>>29224506
I don't know how I would handle this. I get uncomfortably awkward feeling when a woman just stares at me, let alone something like this.
>>
>>29224688
Except that a portion of the thread doesn't like his Shim/Twi story out of hand because of >nohooves.

And the new one he posted is about Anon being a sperg unlike most stories, with his brother Incognito playing the straight man. Neither of them find love, neither of them have a mess of foals, neither of them are subjugated by gender roles.
It was a very unconventional story so your argument of him writing the same shit over and over falls flat because he didn't.
>>
>>29224688, this >>29224854 is criticism given in a constructed, well thought out manner, as mentioned by >>29224742. I think many writefags would love feedback like this, rather than the usual "Your shit sucks, neck yourself" posts.
>>
>>29224854
That's more understandable, getting tired of the writing style and archetypes a writer uses. Thank you for elaborating.
>>
>>29224895
It's just an innocent mare's innocent fantasy of riding you into your own ahegao.
>>
File: 1437673259880.gif (2MB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
1437673259880.gif
2MB, 300x403px
>>29224895
I know.
>>
>>29224973
I don't understand this reaction.
>>
File: 1480187014642.gif (277KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480187014642.gif
277KB, 400x300px
>>29224555
More like, "I didn't pay for it, therefore if I don't enjoy it I have no right to complain".
>>
>>29224895
Well if a woman was just staring at me for no reason without saying a word, I would probably get creeped out too
>>
>>29225019
It's more of that doe eyed look, or that not-so-subtle glancing people do and think they're being sneaky.
>>
>>29221866
>>29224506
>Anon arrives in Equestria and discovers that he's a character from a Japonies Anime
>Fluttershy is a massive weeb in general, and a huge fanfilly of the show he's from
>Meanwhile, Twilight has been hiding her Powerlevel for years
>Anon is, and always been, her Husbando
>She's built shrines and had dinner with his picture and everything
>She tries to court him without sperging out and drowning him in pasta while also trying to keep Fluttershy from stealing her man

>Fluttershy shows him some anime fanzines so he can see her published art
>Twilight tackles her when she flips to the fanfiction section
>>
File: 1452878464003.jpg (54KB, 750x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1452878464003.jpg
54KB, 750x1056px
>>29225043
Like this one?
>>
>>29225086
kek
>>
>>29224644
This.
>>
File: 1483466960007.jpg (72KB, 453x304px) Image search: [Google]
1483466960007.jpg
72KB, 453x304px
>>29224840
>>
>>29225006
U-unf
>>
>>29225086
I think I know that sperglord
>>
>Twilight roughly fucks Anon
>I keep posting Twilight here because the Twilight thread is even deader than AiE which is conversely why non-RGRE AiE stories are posted here too
>>
>>29223043
Well, its not particularly RGRE, it also has no Anon, which I am not a fan of, and the edge was a bit much. Good try though.
>>
>>29225544
>also has no Anon, which I am not a fan of
You're stagnant, no variety.
>>
>>29223099
The pony name for Anon, reincarnation, and the TF. Is a bit, annoying.
>>29223344
And don't forget to choke on it.
>>
>>29223831
I miss that story.
>>
>>29221692
I was actually going to write the sequel at Christmas time, but I nixed the idea on account of my head not being in the game. It takes a while for me to get into the right frame of mind so that I don't bitch out and scrap what I have before I finish (like I did with the third Spaghetti and Fillies, twice, over several months, until Pumpkin Pasta). It's hard to get the blood flowing like LaP does when my heart isn't beating! ZING!

But seriously though; I'm working on some other stuff right at the moment, but FI isn't ever really out of my mind. I'm constantly thinking about how to continue it. I've been going back to my pastebin to reread and edit the original a few times already.

>>29222154
>ok, i blasted through that in a couple minutes.

All three parts? And the prequel? Jesus. Well, I hope that means you liked it. I haven't written any other Pred/Prey flavored stuff, unfortunately. It's kinda' rare in RGRE to my knowledge, but writefags in other threads might have more of what you're looking for.
>>
>>29223973
I like it.
>>
>>29224510
this
>>
>>29223973
I would read ALL about this.
>>
benis
>>
>>29225550
Some kinds of variety is shit.
>>
>>29225615
>I haven't written any other Pred/Prey flavored stuff, unfortunately
sadness
>>
>>29225615
Ghouls.....that was my favorite story that you ever made.

It's in my top 5 rgre stories I'm not going to list them because I don't want people to start reee'ing. But if you ever start again please know that people will read it and I believe most will enjoy it.
>>
>>29225615
I don't want to wait till there is more though, but if I have too, then there is no helping it.
>>
>>29225863
Dude, list that shit, we have no bad stories here...aside from the incomplete ones.
>>
>>29225856
Just like your taste.
>>
File: 1476419732760.png (36KB, 798x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1476419732760.png
36KB, 798x1129px
>>29225885
>>
>>29225610
I miss it too, and that pony too
>>
I feel like more could be done with Big Mac. He's already a little counter to the RGRE, and he's potentially very attractive to mares in a sort of Amazon/farmcolt sort of way.
>>
>>29225550
>>29225856
>>29225885
>>29225904
Or, or. You could form valid arguments instead of yelling like children.
>>
>>29226089
WElp Time to kill the thread! With Green! Catbird http://pastebin.com/TCcd1EUz

>You remain to watch over Anon taking care to swipe at his forehead with a rag and cool water to help.
>The fever may have broken but your not sure if it’s going to stay gone.
>”Here is a treat, so that I may fix his feet.”
>A striped hoof with a simmering vial is offered to you and you nod your thanks taking it in your talons.
>Holding Anon’s head up you gently ease the potion into his mouth.
>”Make sure to massage his throat so he swallows.” Fluttershy offers up.
>Grunting in acknowledgement you follow through until the vial is empty.
>Meanwhile as you worked, you turn to see Fluttershy and Zecora are already putting the finishing touches on Anon’s bandages.
“This potion will help with Anon’s problem right?”
>”Alas, the cure will not come to pass.”
>Your wings spread wide in anger and you feel your grip tighten on Anon’s clothes.
>If this stripped bitch even thinks of holding out on you...
“What? Why not?”
>Before you can even get properly mad Fluttershy interposes her wing in front of your vision.
>”Gilda wait, Zecora doesn’t have the right ingredients for a potion to fix Anon’s little furry problem.”
“Then let’s go to the market or whatever and get it already, why is that such a problem?”
>A striped hoof comes over Fluttershy’s wing and gently lowers it, “Simply due to it’s rarity, the herb is known only for times of severity.”
“Well I’d think a curse is pretty severe, what is it just expensive or something?”
>Zecora shakes her head and simply walks to her bench.
>”Nay, it is instead Spark Sap that we seek, and it is not known for those who are meek.”
>Spark Sap, that sounds familiar…
>Almost like you heard it from when you were a little bird.
>>
>>29226089
>Simple farmcolt
>Spends his entire day on the farm and is blissfully naive to the ways of the world around him
>Knows the value of an honest day's hard work
>Isn't likely the type to spread or believe nasty rumours that city-colts are known to do
>Doesn't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no foals
>Wants to make an honest mare out of somepony someday
10/10 horsebando n-no homo
>>
>>29226168
“I know that herb, but I don’t remember where I’ve heard it.”
>”You should remember, as you are one of it’s members.”
>Staring at the zebra blankly you look over to Fluttershy, “Shy? Can you translate for m-ouch!”
>Rubbing your head from the wooden spoon that struck you, you growl under your breath.
>”This herb is of your homeland, only upon the mountain of the divine band.”
“Wait, are you talking about Mt. Halla?!”
>Fluttershy looks between you both before asking, “What’s on the mountain Gilda?”
>Oh feathers and beaks, how do you even start…
>Well, they have their pony princess…
“It’s like, imagine if you had a bunch of those princesses you have on a mountain.”
>”Oh well, that’s what we have already, I mean Canterlot is on-”
“Except there are about eight of them and all the souls of my ancestors live there as well and happen to allow only the strongest and best of the best to have entrance there. In addition to that, if anyone wants to even visit for advice from their ancestors or for a favor they have to travel through burning fields, haunted woods of giant spiders, and let's not forget our favorite the draguar.”
>By the end of your rant you can see Fluttershy staring at you with wide eyes as her knees wobble back and forth, “Wh-what are draguars?”
>You let out a rough bark of a laugh, it sounds alot like a grunt of pain, “Oh you know, just the desiccated corpses of my ancestors that weren’t good enough to actually get to live on Mt. Halla, so instead they patrol the mountains looking to bring down those who would want to enter.”
>”Wh-why are your people so /mean/!?”
“Why does yours get to control the sun and moon while mine only get to control lightning, storms, sea, air and mountains? Who even knows, at least yours lets you live alongside her and it’s just a train ride away, we have to earn our right to talk with them.”
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>29226155
>>
>>29226178
>”B-but Princess Celestia and Luna aren’t l-like that at all!”
>You merely share a look with Zecora who simply holds her hooves up in defence, “Ask me not to intervene, I know well of ancestors with a blue bean.”
>Gesturing to the many masks around her hut you notice that a few of them have a glint to their eyes.
>Wait, is she saying that…
>Oh wow and you thought you had it bad, having all your relatives living with you must be harsh…
>Luckily Fluttershy hasn’t noticed yet, she might take it...poorly.
“Look, we can argue about our leaders being jerks or not, but what's this about Spark Sap, Zecora?”
>Nosing open her book the zebra points at the page, on it is a vine with a stripes running along it in a jagged pattern.
>”Spark Sap can be found in the Garden of Bliss, tended by Grifga’s husband Nido which you’ll need a kiss.”
“Yeah, I remember something about that, Ol’ Nido would aide adventurer’s if they would share a kiss with him, something about spreading the gift of life or something…”
>Zecora nods at that before looking behind you, “Another seems to awaken from a kiss, I will let you reamiss.”
>”Fuckin’ hell…”
“Anon,” Turning back you gently grab at his hand with your talon, “not dead yet I hope?”
>A soft rumble of laughter answers you as Fluttershy brings over a pitcher of water.
>”Not quite yet, though my mou- oh thanks Fluttershy.” Anon takes the cup from the yellow mare and sips at the water.
>”Zecora managed to get you a potion to help with your infection, you’ll need to rest.”
>”What about my-” At that point Anon coughs roughly nearly sending his water everywhere from how strong the cough is.
>Fluttershy rubs his back helping him through the coughs while you hold his shoulder to keep him steady.
>>
>>29226155
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>29226195
“Relax Anon, you still need to rest.”
>More racking coughs are your answer before Anon makes a strange wretching sound and you grab a nearby wastebasket.
>Grateful your rooster spits out a glob of phlegm and other nasty things.
>”Thanks…” Anon croaks out lying back with a grunt.
“Don’t thank us yet, we haven’t fixed that problem of yours yet.”
>Grumbling to himself Anon waves with a hand prompting you to explain.
>”We need to go and get a special herb from Gilda’s home to make a cure for you Anon, nothing special really.”
>What is she?
>Noticing your look Fluttershy simply shakes her head ever so slightly while her wing subtly points at Anon.
“Pssh, yeah it's something pretty easy to get to.”
>”Great when do we leave?”
>Fluttershy’s snout scrunches up as she lets out a neigh, “No! I mean, uh…” You see her turn to you for help in the lie which you merely shrug in response.
>Sighing at your lack of help Fluttershy turns to regard Anon, “It’s not really that easy, it’s on a really special and dangerous place for Griffons and Pegasi, you need wings to even have a chance of getting there, and w-well we don’t want you to get hurt.”
>”Oh well in that case it'll be fine, I'm a lot tougher than I look.”
>You preen happily internally, yeah your rooster is the best
>Fluttershy however doesn't look convinced, “Well, could you um, try to walk then?”
“Eh, why he hurt his foot pr-”
>”No, it's fine Gilda we need to get on the trip already don't we?” Anon says before he swings his legs over and gingerly sets his feet down on the floor.
>Already you can tell he's going to be in pain from the cuts on his feet.
>He shouldn't have to!
>Before you're able to voice your complaints, Anon already starts to stand up
>>
>>29226214
>A hiss of pain crosses his lips, but he's standing but you can see the muscles in his legs tense up in pain
>”There s-see? Totally fine to travel for obscure herbs and dangerous trials!”
>You simply walk over and give him a smile
“Anon?”
>”Yeah?”
>You push him back on the bed with a claw.
>Anon gasps in pain from the sudden shift of his feet as he is sent back on the bed.
>”Shut fuck!”
>Before the poor cock can get back up you crawl atop of him using your bodyweight to keep him pinned
>And totally not to smear your scent on him, nope totally not!
>The Look that Fluttershy sends your way tells you that your ruse is not very subtle.
“Anon, I know you’re tough, Hel’s bells I’ve seen you in action, but for now?”
>You press a claw on his nose in that pony gesture
“You need to rest and get better, let us take care of you for a bit, you got that?”
>Blinking, Anon’s eyes go cross trying focus on you talon before looking up at you with a troubled expression.
>”I can-”
“You can’t. Not right now at least.”
>Softening your glare down at him you lean closer and gently nuzzle into his neck
“I don’t want you to get hurt, so please?”
>You hate using that word, it makes you sound so, so weak!
>Still you bear with it as you can see Anon waiver.
>Fluttershy slowly trots up and puts her hoof on Anon’s shoulder, “We’ll be fine Anon, like you said, just a quick trip and we’ll be back, promise.”
>Anon huffs at that gnawing at his lip before sighing, “Fine, but you’ll need to do one of those special promises that friend of yours does. You know the one.”
>”Anon-”
>>
>>29226232
>”Shy don’t you be welching on me now.”
“What are you t-- oh Thora’s hammer, not those silly Pinkie Promises.”
>At your tone Anon merely smirks at you, “Have you ever heard of anyone breaking one before?”
“No, that’s because no one ever makes them!”
>Anon’s smile only grows wider, “Trust me once you make one it never goes bad, Pinkie has a way of making sure they work.”
>Staring in the distance you notice Anon shiver, “Ways I tell you.”
“Right.”
>Drawing out the R you sigh before nodding at Fluttershy, if this will get Anon off your back and actually rest for a bit you’ll do it.
>”I promise that we’ll be back as soon as we can, cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.”
>Watching Fluttershy go through the motions of the promise makes you roll your eyes before Anon clears his throat meaningfully.
“Fine, fine, I promise we’ll be back once we get the dumb flower, cross my hear-”
>”Don’t forget the motions!” Anon prompts you pointing an accusing finger in your face.
>Thora’s balls you’re lucky that you’re cute.
>Starting over you go through the motions, “I promise we’ll be back with the dumb flower, cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye-ouch!”
>You went through the motions as quick as you could and accidentally poked your eye with your talon.
>>
>>29226255
>Rubbing at the stinging you squint at Anon.
“There you happy now?”
>”Much, now remember not to break it or else Pinkie will get ya.”
“That still doesn’t make sense.”
>Fluttershy simply giggles, “With Pinkie you’re better off not trying to, make sense of her I mean.”
>Zecora makes her appearance known then as she deposits two heavy saddlebags on the table with a loud thunk, “Provisions you will need, if you are to return with all speed.”
“Wha- really? That’s- thanks.”
>Zecora merely smiles, “Thanks are welcomed young bird, I shall care for your stallion while he is interred.”
>Sliding off of Anon you reach over slinging the satchel over your back feeling the weight settle comfortably into place.
>This is some really quality stuff.
>”So guess this is goodbye for now then?” Anon asks eyes still filled with worry.
“For now, don’t worry, we’ll be back before you know it.”
>Fluttershy nods with an agreeing hum, “It’s only a few days flight if we ride the thermals there and back, it won’t take too long.”
>Zecora adds in as well, “A journey of a thousand miles, merely grows shorter with a home filled with wiles.”
>At that point the zebra brings up a steaming mug to Anon, “For now however, drink lest you be here for what feels like forever.”
>Anon takes the cup and takes a sip grimacing at the strong taste.
>”Fine, but if you're not back soon you better believe I’m coming after you.”
>You let out a small chuckle at that before taking your courage and dart in for a peck to his cheek!
>Feeling your blush you merely smirk in reply, “Counting on it, but for now get some sleep knuckle head.”
>Anon’s eyes are already drooping down even as he nods
>Before he can spill the mug Zecora already has the mug in hoof.
“Sleeping medicine?”
>”For a colt as large as he, it’s best to leave him be.”
>Works for you.
>Turning to Fluttershy you give her a nod and walk out of the hut.
>>
>>29226270
>Before you can take off with your wings you feel a brief tug on your tail!
>PREDATOR! KILL! MAIM!
>Whirling on the spot you talons already ready to swing you screech to a halt in time from swiping across Fluttershy’s face.
>The mare jerks back in surprise wings flaring up in response, “G-Gilda!?”
>Stifling the knee jerk reaction of maim-burn-kill you curl your talons into a fist and cough into it.
“Sorry, just, griffons don’t like their tails being pulled.”
>”O-oh, sorry…”
>The awkward silence builds up between you two as you try to figure out a way to ignore the fact you nearly slashed the hell out of Fluttershy’s face.
“What was it that you wanted anyway?”
>Fluttershy starts at the question before mentally Collecting herself with a deep breath that comes out in a whoosh, “I was thinking that this trip is going to take more than just us, so I thought well, we could maybe...ask the girls to come and help?”
“What? Come on Fluttershy, you can't be serious we’re plenty enough for the job besides the ones who live on the mountain are…”
>Thinking back on what Old buzzard Jenkins had said, “Pah, all this romancing and co-operation with these flightless sacks of meat is all waste of time, in my day we raided and pillaged as we wanted to and the gods loved us for it!”
“Don't really look that great on non fliers like some of your friends.”
>”Gilda...the girls are your friends too you know.”
>You let out a snort at that
>”It's true! I know Rainbow is still your best friend and I know Pinkie thinks you're a pretty good baker after those tips you shared an-”
“Holy Nido on a rock will you let it go? Fine we can bring you-”
>At the reproving look that Fluttershy sends you, you bite down on the word.
“Our, our friends for this. I still think it's a bad idea to begin with.”
>>
>>29226155
I did, not that you would link it though.>>29225544
>>
>>29226279
And done, damn thought I was going to be able to kill the thread with update there...

I'm curious, how's the story? I feel like I'm kinda risking it by sidelining Anon pretty hard here with his injury.
>>
>>29226168
I love me some catbird.
>>
>>29213755
I really hate that Ahuizotl's eyes are near the end of his snout.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (84KB, 1035x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
84KB, 1035x1024px
>Your chat with Big Mac and Braeburn is suddenly interrupted.
>By Derpy and Pinkie.
>Why is Derpy in a wheel chair?
>Why is she dressed up in all those stupid looking shirts and pants?
>Pinkie whispers into her ear.
>Not quietly enough, you can hear everything she says.
>"I just spent an enormous amount of time and money, training you to be my protégé."
>"I want you to go in there, and talk to that fly-ass hole on the right side."
>Wait, that's you
>"I want you to say some wild shit to him."
>"Say, 'I'm that horse pussy zigga. I make fag dick erect.'"
>Derpy, concerned, shoots a short look at Pinkie
>"I'm not saying the z-word..."
>Pinkie motions back to her ear, "I'm that horse pussy goddess."
>"Sorry, sorry" Derpy sputters
>"I make fag dick hard."
>Pinkie turns her back on all of you.
>You and the other stallions stare wordlessly, flabbergasted by what the fuck is going on.
>Derpy finally speaks, directly to you.
>"I'm that hr-... horse. Ho-rse."
>"I'm that horse pussy baby... Ugh..."
>She stutters again, recollecting herself and constantly adjusting her mane.
>"I'm that horse pussy... goddess. I make the... f... faggot dicks... hard."
>She sighs in exasperation, mumbling "Okay..."
>"I'm that horse push... oh, darn..."
>Pinkie leans back into her ear. "Here's how you get that stack."
>"Say 'You've got 10 seconds to show me that shaft, cuz this horse pussy mommy's hungry. And if you don't eat me right, I might boop you.'"
>Pinkie turns around again, staring off into the background behind her.
>Derpy clears her mane all the way out of her face.
>"Alright, listen asshole, you've got about 10 seconds, cuz this... horse pussy's... horse mommy pussy is hungry."
>"And if you don't eat me r... right, I might boop you."
>What the fuck.
>"You hear me?"
Uhh, no thanks.
>You stare at each other.
>There's no sadness or rejection on her face. She's just utterly confused. Has no idea what to do.
>You look back at Pinkie, staring at you.
>That little bitch smiles.
>>
>>29226290
It makes sense, and it gives Gilda and Flutterbutter a chance to get closer. Anon being able to move around with the curse wouldn't make for much of a curse.
>>
>>29223973
this
>>
>>29226290
I feel the "REE TF SHIT" people will be pretty okay with it considering it is to undo that.
>>
>>29226311
>>
File: SH.png (426KB, 537x468px) Image search: [Google]
SH.png
426KB, 537x468px
>>29226311
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>29226311
kek what
>>
>>29226290
Is fun.
>>
>>29226311
Nope
>>
>>29226439
this, as long as the furry tf shit is getting fixed, the story has a good plot point, and it looks to be improving.
>>
>>29214564
>>29214558
please tell me this is an actual manga, cause i would read that shit
>>
>>29225615
oh, absolutely. i'd love it if you'd convert it to prose someday.
>>
>>29227037
It is, and only one comic, and people said it's name in replies, and yes, that's literally how that manga is named
>>
File: 03.jpg (453KB, 1200x1668px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
453KB, 1200x1668px
>>29227037
>>29227200

There is one more comic, but i havent found one after it.

https://exhentai.org/g/841662/9bd5cfc8ad/
>>
>>29227209
There are three actually
Teisou Gyakuten Sekai
Teisou Gyakuten Sekai zoku hen
Teisou Gyakuten Sekai Konyoku Onsen
>>
>>29223043
MOAR!
>>
Ayy. Green to drop when this thread is dead.

All 31,500 characters of it.
>>
>>29227555
well
>>
>>29227555
Is it the one that is magical realm?
>>
>>29227555
Excuse me sir, but how much is that in words?
>>
>>29227571
5,700 and counting. I keep finding little things to edit or add while I wait.
>>
File: smug rara.gif (1MB, 770x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug rara.gif
1MB, 770x720px
>>29227555
>All 31,500 characters of it.
That's 16 posts more or less. We are 23 from autosage. I do not see your problem here.
>>
>>29227678
I won't get the (You)s that I so desperately crave. Besides, starting a thread off with green sets a better tone for it, I think.
>>
>>29226290
Im personally enjoying it its different and thats refreshing in a way continue please
>>
>>29225615
I've been quite poor for quite some time, and reading is always free, text doesn't take long to load, etc, so I've become quite fast at reading anything.

it was excellent, and many RGRE stories lack that kind of conflict of emotions that PredAnon brings to the table, or eldritchanon, uglyanon, or even just edgyanon, since it creates a conflict in RGRE stories beyond just "I can't hold all these mares"
>>
>>29225615
I assume that your prequel is something you're meant to read after the main story, right?
>>
>>29225610
>>29225935
>>29223831
link to that story?
>>
>anon gets a pet in rgre
>instead of getting kitten like everybody thought he would he gets a semi large lizard
>when X character is over he needs to feed it
>they are shocked when anon finds it funny/facinating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vOOsPDHS0
>>
>>29227713
Thank you for having the right idea.
>>
>>29227848
The prequel was written afterward, but I'm pretty sure you could read them in either direction if you felt like it. I personally haven't caught anything in the prequel that assumes prior knowledge of the main story, but if you see anything like that I'd be all ears.

Also, if you're >>29227755, then I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Anon. As I've said before I'm looking to add more/conclude the story in the future, so I hope you're around when I do.
>>
>>29227965
Havent posted in this thread yet but I also reread it last night and its a favorite of mine to.

If your looking for ideas you could have Celestia visit him or maybe Twilight trying to help him find a job since hes probably going stir crazy alone in his house. He has to face the greater public sometime
>>
>>29227901
I couldn't stop laughing at how he was just wailing the rat against the wall of the tank. It was just so silly.
>>
>>29223043
MOAR
also didn't feel very edgy
>>
>>29228455
It wasn't, all he did was throw a grabby bitch out a window.

I'd like to read more.
>>
File: 1354907751334.gif (663KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1354907751334.gif
663KB, 400x370px
>>29217883
>tfw have a brother who's hippie enough to do this
>>
Hey. I'm going to put a new thread up a bit early just so I can dump my green.
>>
>>29228539
Sure thing famalamadingdong
>>
File: 1479439836147.png (495KB, 720x785px) Image search: [Google]
1479439836147.png
495KB, 720x785px
>>29228539
Sounds good mi amigo, I got some pics I can dump here in the meantime.
>>
>>29228535
Does he have the feminine penis?
>>
File: 1483894018401.jpg (168KB, 800x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1483894018401.jpg
168KB, 800x1047px
Hey LaP, you can use this for the shower scene!
>>
File: 1481967655742.jpg (89KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
1481967655742.jpg
89KB, 1024x695px
>>29228570
>>
>>29228556
I don't want to know that.
>>
New Thread is here:

>>29228603
>>
>>29227901
>It's kinda large to humans, but fuckhuge to ponies that are half his size. He carries it around like a baby when it can eat spike in a sitting.
>>
You people started a new thread with one post left on the clock? Wasteful.
>>
>>29218848
unf, perfection.
>>
>>29223043
I liked it, though I think I'd like it more if you lightened up a bit. Stellaris is so far set up to be a character who could have a lot of positive development, but he seems a bit too flawless for my taste. He's got an ego, but nothing besides the appointment has bit him in the butt for it. Every other turn we see him as the top of the top with no real flaws other than being harsh and quick to anger within the pony world. And that in itself is almost played to be cool.

Contrast that, for instance, with Limestone. She has similar abrasiveness and anger issues, but this is coupled with a general lack of control of things around her. She feels a great weight of responsibility on her shoulders, which she finds difficult to handle alone, but there isn't anyone around her she feels she can rely on. We can root for her in a green because we can sympathize with her powerlessness.

Imagine stellaris, but instead of being top of his class, he always naturally struggled with magic concepts, only getting by with brute strength. His bouts of frustation only compound his problems since they ruin his focus and force him to use up excessive magic reserves that normal ponies don't even have.

Or, if you want to keep him as a kind of warrior "princess" type, his flaws and narrative consequences should all be in politics and social settings. He's the butt of courtly manipulations and any decent courtly person avoids him simply due to not wanting to get involved in malicious nobles games. He's lonely and has the respect of nobody, which only frustrates him more.

To sum it up, he's not EXACTLY too edgy. Just too competent.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.