[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dazzling Thread #225

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 200

File: christmas dazzlings.png (389KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
christmas dazzlings.png
389KB, 1280x672px
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Edition

All Dazzling lovers are welcome. It doesn't matter if you're an Adagio, Aria or Sonatafag, let's all join in one place. Post anything of the Dazzlings: drawings, discussions, stories, fetishes, re-edits, gifs, re-made songs (written or, if you had the guts to, sung), anything you like. Come here and show that you're under their spell!

Story Pastebin/Archived Threads:
http://pastebin.com/NjS5LgYv

Art Compilation:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cryg0c1bk3v92s/AABPY1McXUInkwm3xrO5116ca?dl=0

For aspiring writers:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Steam group:
>http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PraisetheSirens
Discord:
https://discord.gg/PeBCg

Old Thread:
>>29083386
>>
>>29125697

Merry fucking christmas.
>>
>>29125703
"Thanks Buddy"
>>
Merry Christmas, fishfuckers.
>>
File: dazzlings arguing.png (244KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dazzlings arguing.png
244KB, 1000x1000px
>>29125721

Hey hey HEY.

I don't want to fuck the sirens.

I want to make love to them.
>>
>>29125703
Merry Christmas, may you all get molested by lewd horsefishes in your dreams tonight.
>>
If I could draw, I'd draw fishpony Sonata wobbling on a waterbed and saying "Heeey!...This isn't a WATERbed." annoyed to someone offscreen.
>>
>>29125697
Merry Christmas, Dazzlefags
>>
>>29125697
>The Dazzlings always try to make Anon mad
>It always works except for today
>He's the happiest he's ever been and no matter what they do, they can't break his smile
>He bursts into their house later in the day with a large red sack over his shoulder
"Merry Christmas, fishies!"
>"What are you doing in our house?"
"Meeeeerry Christmas!"
>Then they all sit down and open gifts
>Sonata drinks all the eggnog
>Aria tries to hide that she's happy for the first time in years
>Adagio convinces them to try and sing to some carolling on the radio
>>
File: dzz.png (327KB, 909x909px) Image search: [Google]
dzz.png
327KB, 909x909px
>"I brought these two, just as you asked"
>>
>Anonnnn... Did we really have to do it here?
Its my Christmas present sonata, you don't want to be outdone by Adaigo or Aria do you?
>Well no but....
Then shake those hips a little harder.
>hmph...gpmmg...ah hah...mmpph!
*sigh* good girl.
> its dripping down my leg again, ewwwww
Merry Christmas Sonata
>..............Merry Christmas Anon
>>
File: 1480118574467.jpg (171KB, 1024x1472px) Image search: [Google]
1480118574467.jpg
171KB, 1024x1472px
>>29125959
> watching from the platform. Above the train.

So that's what gets Anon off? PFFt I can do that
>>
>>29125951
I think Adagio have had enough eggnog, judging by her expression.
>>
File: 1480801765819.png (617KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1480801765819.png
617KB, 2048x1536px
>>29125959
>You're so disgusting anon
It's a my Christmas gift Aria
>ATM is gross, you really are the worst.
I love you too
>Fuck off
I already did
>I'm going to leave
OK OK I'm sorry your the best
>You damn right I am
>>
Merry Christmas my fellow Dazzlefags. May /dzg/ last another year!
>>
>>29092018
Bump
>>
>>29126057
Do you think /dzg/ will ever become one of the elder generals?
>>
>>29126029
>"These aren't my bagpipes."
>>
File: wham.jpg (663KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
wham.jpg
663KB, 947x948px
So I promised some Christmas green. It became drunk Christmas green. I regret nothing.

>In those days Caesar Celestia issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Equestria.
>This was the first census that took place while Luna was the governor of Californeighia.
>And everyone went to their own town to register.
”This is stupid.”
>So Anonymous also went up from the town of Independence in Kansas to Californeighia, to Canterlot, the town of horse puns, because he belonged to the house and line of horse puns.
>You stare at the sand currently invading the Poland of your sandals.
>God, you hate sand.
>It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
>And worst of all, it brings out the worst references from you.
>Hot wind blows from the east, and said sand smacks into your face.
>You spit it out and shield your face with the sleeve of your robe.
>Ahead, in the distance, the town of Canterlot shines like a matte painting masquerading as an actual place.
>You didn't really want to go there, but, well...
>”Anonymous, please, can we hurry this up?”
>You went there with Adagio, who was pledged to be married to you and was expecting a child.
>”Huh. So that's what this stomach was about.”
>Adagio stares at her belly, which is as round as a balloon under her robe.
>She turns to face you and cocks an eyebrow with a mischievous smirk.
>You feel sweat start to form under your collar, and it has nothing to do with the desert you're crossing.
>”Well, Anonymous? Was it worth it? You do realize you're now stuck with me, forever?”
>As if to emphasize her point, she pats her stomach gently.
>It's like a knot is being tightened in your heart.
”W-wait.”
>You raise your palm to her, sweating profusely.
”You're not gonna claim you were made preggers by some big guy from above?”
>Adagio answers by giggling mirthfully and spooning your side.
>>
File: whaam.jpg (646KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaam.jpg
646KB, 947x948px
>>29126518

>”Why, of course not. Unlike certain someone, I have no need to lie about the father of the baby. Plus, it helps that even here, daddy is a god. Of sorts. A rock & roll god, but a god nonetheless.”
>Awkwardly, you wrap your arm around her.
>Dagi's intoxicating fragrance fills your nose.
”God. You're so cheesy, you know that, right?”
>You hide your embarrassment with a snide comment, only to have it reflected back by Adagio's grin.
>She throws her head back a little, running her hand through that lustrous hair of her.
>”But Anonymous...”
>She flutters her eyelashes at you, nearly causing a cardiac arrest from such a close proximity.
>”... I thought you liked it... 'cheesy'.”
>You can practically hear an audience wolf-whistling at this point.
>But screw that.
>There's only one question in your mind right now.
>And you're determined to ask it.
>Thus, you grab Adagio by the shoulders and turn her to face you.
”Dagi.”
>She looks a little surprised at your sudden seriousness.
>”Y-yes?”
”... Let's make twins.”
>Adagio takes two whole seconds to process what you just said. When she does, her cheeks flare up in scarlet colors.
>You can feel her shivering in your arms.
>When she finally gathers enough courage to look you in the eyes she bites her lip expectantly.
>”Fine by m-”
>”*AHEM!*”
>A loud clearing of throat wakes you both from your stupor.
>With deadpan expressions on your face, you turn to look at the source of the noise.
>There, standing before the nigh cardboard-esque gates of Canterlot, is a familiar-looking purple guard.
>With bright red face, she raises her flimsy spear and taps it to the ground to get your attention.
>Her movements are like those of a robot, jerky and awkward.
>”I-I'm afraid you won't find a room for the night, with or without a bed, in this town! For the census has called travelers here from near and afar.”
>>
File: whaaam.jpg (607KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaam.jpg
607KB, 947x948px
>>29126529

>Adagio snorts.
>”Oh, we won't be needing a room. We can just do it here on the sand. Right, Anonymous?”
”We can?”
>Your hopes are dashed when the guard grabs you by the ear and drags you through the gates.
>”No you can't, Roadie!”
>She roars into your face, too embarrassed to look you in the eye.
>”Get in, start asking for room for the night, get disappointed! And hands off each other!”
>As Adagio walks in after you two, she sneers at the guard, looking at her down the bridge of her nose.
>Somehow. Despite being well shorter than the guard.
>”Why, Guard of Canterlot, you are protesting overmuch, methinks.”
>She snickers evilly, and you can feel the guard tremble with barely held anger.
>”Almost as if you screwed up your chances somewhere else and let a thieving bird snatch your prey.”
>The guard spins around, raising her spear like she was about to skewer Adagio.
>Instinctively you go in to stop her, grabbing the guard by the waist.
>Your right hand catches her raised arm.
”P-please. Just calm down, Ms. Guard. I'm sure... well, at least I'm gonna lie that I'm sure... that she didn't mean anything bad with it.”
>The guard looks up at you, back of her head resting against your chest.
>If possible, she gets even redder.
>”Well, i-if you say so, Roadie, fine...”
>You have no idea how your words convinced her so easily, but apparently you are off the hook.
>You gesture for Adagio to hurry it up while the guard dozes off in your arms.
>When she's through the gates, you let go of the purple girl and slip to the streets of Canterlot yourself.
>A short jog lets you catch up to your wife.
>Wait.
>Were you two even married?
>”So, Anonymous, what shall we do? Should we look for a place to sleep, even though...”
>Adagio clicks her tongue, and her face adopts a sour expression.
>”It looks like there's no room in any of the town's inns.”
>>
File: whaaaam.jpg (572KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaam.jpg
572KB, 947x948px
>>29126539

>Oh, she knows how well this is gonna go.
>Not that you're any better.
”Might as well. The situation can't get any worse, right? At least we're out of the desert.”
>So the two of you brave the dusty streets of Canterlot, traveling from inn to inn.
>Despite the fact that the city is supposedly filled to the brim thanks to the census, you see nary a soul on your way.
>There are just few groups of random passers-by, all who look nigh identical with each other.
>But really, it's not the other people you're interested about.
>It's finding a place to sleep.
>Therefore, you get a knock knock knocking the doors of local guesthouses, asking each one if they had a room to spare.
>A task that, as it turned out, would take the rest of the day.
>But of course, while you were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and Adagio gave birth to her firstborn.
>”Really? On the street!?”
>As Cheese Poof started hastily her patterned breathing, you whisked her into your arms and hurried through the town.
>But if finding a room with pregnant wife was hard, it was pretty much impossible with a wife in labor.
>Getting desperate, you started looking into other opportunities aside from the inns.
>Such as random houses, taverns and even market places.
>Unfortunately, none of them wanted to get involved with a woman currently in the middle of giving a birth.
>Something about an insurance nightmare.
>Luckily, you were able to bribe a disinterest-looking stable-owner.
>The blue-hued girl did demand three boxes of peanut butter crackers, but at the very least you got a warm place to stay in.
>You shoo away the animals in the stable and lay Dagi on a bale of hay, unsure exactly what it is you're supposed to do as a father.
>Not that the mother knew any better.
>”Anonymous! Is this... is this supposed to hurt? Am I supposed to be screaming? Is there going to be blood!?”
>>
File: whaaaaam.jpg (542KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaam.jpg
542KB, 947x948px
>>29126549

”I dunno! I've never given birth!”
>”Neither have I!”
>You scratch your chin.
”If I remember correctly, I think you need hot water and warm towels... or warm water and hot towels. At least that's how they do it on TV.”
>”Towels? Towels!?”
>Adagio groans in frustration and spreads her arms.
>”We're in a stable for crying out loud! I doubt these donkeys have a towel or two to lend!”
”Hey, don't yell at me! I'm just trying... trying to...”
>Your words die at your lips.
>Your eyes bulge out of your head.
>You stare down at between Adagio's legs, where something large has begun moving.
>Sure enough, you can see a shape of a head, followed by shoulders.
>Two arms and hands.
>Rest of the body.
>But instead of baby-sized, these seem to be the size of your average teenager.
>And instead of pushing into the world from Dagi's cheesiest poof, it looks suspiciously like whatever under the hem of her robe is coming from the bale of hay.
”... Honey?”
>You gesture your wife to look at the bizarre creature between her legs.
”Is... is a baby supposed to look like that?”
>Adagio takes one look at the thing under her robe, pales considerably, and looks at you.
>Her whisper is tinged with horror.
>”I don't know!”
>For a moment, the two of you can simply stare at the large, writhing form within the robe in complete silence.
>Neither of you want to touch it, but until you do, things aren't really going to advance.
>So, you glance at Adagio as you bring your hands forth.
”... May I?”
>Dagi gulps and nods.
>”G-go ahead. Just... keep your hands off the... nevermind, it's not even coming from there, is it?”
>You don't need further affirmation.
>Drawing a deep breath, you plunge your hands under Adagio's skirt, almost immediately touching the 'baby' waiting under there.
>It giggles like a school girl when you catch a hold of it and start pulling.
>>
File: whaaaaaam.jpg (512KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaam.jpg
512KB, 947x948px
>>29126559

>To your horror, it's not just large from the waist up.
>Even its legs are long!
>Long and sexy and nothing like what a baby should have. You can't remember seeing legs like that in quite a while.
>Well, perhaps on Sunset Shimmer. Dear God, that girl is made of legs. She has the most legs on any living human.
>But! What you need to focus now is not Baconswirl, but the baby in your hands.
>And as you pull it out from under Adagio and into your arms, you're shocked to see that the child of God and savior of the world is, of all things...
>... Blue?
>”Hi, Nonny!”
>You have no words to quite explain how it feels to realize that the baby is, well, Sonata.
>Even Adagio looks like she was sucker-punched as she stares at her 'firstborn son'.
>Sonata though?
>She's grinning from ear to ear, wrapped up in cloths made to resemble a toga.
>She's also nuzzling your chest in a very un-babylike manner.
>Perhaps it was a mistake to cradle her in your arms.
>”Mmm, Nonny, you smell good. Is that a new cologne?”
>Make that a definite mistake.
>You turn to look at the 'proud' mother with a raised eyebrow.
”Well?”
>She seems to think for a moment, before her face turns into that of disgust.
>”Into the manger it goes.”
”Thought so.”
>Thus, without further ceremony, you dump Sonata into the hay-filled wooden structure.
>A loud yelp echoes in the stable, caused by your decidedly not-savior child.
>But as you stare at the dazed Sonata, her eyes swirling in her head, you can rest easy knowing that things can't possibly get any weirder.
>O Ye of Little Faith.
>There were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.
>Of course, the oldest of those shepherds, one Twilight Sparkle, had to question this.
>”Having to hire specific shepherds to guard the flock during the night just seems so inefficient!”
>Twilight's complaints cause the other two shepherds to grimace.
>>
File: whaaaaaaam.jpg (482KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaaam.jpg
482KB, 947x948px
>>29126564

>”Just let me build a simple electric fence and we could all go home and re-”
>”Oh, that's a great idea!”
>Sour Sweet giggles, before slamming her fist against the sandy ground.
>”Why don't we just ruin the rest of this while we're at it!”
>Starlight, the middle shepherd, put her hand on Sour's shoulder while shooting an apologetic smile at Twilight.
>”Let's just keep watch like this, alright? I mean, from what I understand, we won't have to wait for long.”
>Twilight cocks her head.
>”Really? How come?”
>The two girls look curiously at Glimmer, who laughs a bit sheepishly.
>”Weeeell, I couldn't help myself and read a bit ahead and-”
>Her words are drowned by a sudden sound of choir from the skies and blinding light flaring up above them.
>The purple magus snaps her fingers, grinning.
>”Yeah, that happens.”
>And just as Starlight had expected, an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.
>”I'm not.”
>Sour's deadpan delivery nearly made the angel fall from the sky.
>After a bit of undignified dangling and cursing, the angel manages to fix her posture.
>Angrily, she shakes her fist at the shepherds.
>”Wait.”
>Twilight tilts her head at the angel, clearly confused.
>”Aria? But I thought you were-”
>”I'm not!”
>The angel protests vehemently.
>”Whatever you thought before, I wasn't! I'm an angel! Always been, always am!”
>But under her breath, she grumbles.
>”Well, at least for now...”
>Starlight tries to hide her cackle at the scene poorly. She coughs few times into her balled fist, before looking back up at the angel, slowly rocking back and forth in the sky.
>”So? What does an angel want with us, three lowly shepherds?”
>And the angel said to them.
>”Do not be afraid.”
>Sour immediately groans.
>”I'm not! Just annoyed!”
>>
File: whaaaaaaaam.jpg (457KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaaaam.jpg
457KB, 947x948px
>>29126573

>Her two colleagues hastily hush her.
>The angel, her brow twitching dangerously thanks to all the interruptions, starts to speak again.
>”I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of Canterlot a Goof has been born to you; he... erm, she is Sonata, the Siren.”
>The angel's monotone droning is momentarily interrupted as she checks her palm where she has written her speech.
>”This will be a sign to you: you will find a grown-ass teenager in a makeshift toga and lying in a manger. Also, Roadie and Adagio are there.”
>Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising music and making the skies creak dangerously, as if they could barely hold all that weight.
>This host then said:
>”Glory to Bowie in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”
>When the angels had tried to leave them but got stuck, Starlight said to other shepherds.
>”Let's go to Canterlot and see this thing that has happened, which Bowie has told us about.”
>Sour rolls her eyes, but starts walking nevertheless.
>It's only Twilight that hesitates to leave.
>”B-but... what about the flock? Are we just going to leave the sheep here?”
>Sour practically screams out of frustration and walks over to the scientist.
>She starts to drag her by the arm, a feat not that easy considering Twilight is much taller than the pissed off girl.
>”Screw the sheep! In fact, I'm sure some of the shepherds do!”
>Sour grinds her teeth together.
>”The sooner we get this over with, the better! I mean, this is just getting embarrassing. Even the angels are still stuck above us! Just look!”
>But perhaps those words were the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, or perhaps gods of irony had been laying in wait for just this moment.
>>
File: whaaaaaaaaam.jpg (436KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaaaaam.jpg
436KB, 947x948px
>>29126578

>Nevertheless, when Sour Sweet and Twilight turned their eyes towards the dangling angels, a loud snap could be heard across the field.
>Then, accompanied by screams and bits of wooden beam, the angels, their ropes and the whole curtain masquerading as night sky came raining down.
>Aria and her cohorts, rest of the Crystal Prep students, all hit the fake grassy meadow with loud thuds, some of them yelping quite magnificently as they did.
>Worst of all, since the curtain was now gone, the stable in all its fakery was revealed from behind it.
>Adagio and Sonata, who were in the middle of arguing about how the latter was supposed to 'find a baby Jesus' not 'be a baby Jesus', froze in their tracks.
>They turned to stare at the scene of carnage before them, and the fact that the whole stage had been stripped naked, so to speak.
>And you? As in you, Anonymous?
>You had no idea what to do anymore.
>The curtain was down, the angels were down, the shepherds had been knocked out and your Baby Jesus was a blue teenage girl.
>But the worst of all...
>... Worst of all had to be the looks of confusion and pity that the audience in CHS's gymnasium were giving you lot.
>Even Sunset Shimmer had buried her face in her hands, all thanks to shared sense of shame.
>”Nonny?”
>You turn to look at Sonata, who looks like she's ready to cry.
”Yeah?”
>”We... we screwed up for realsies, huh?”
”A-huh.”
>A curt nod is all you can muster.
>This was supposed to be it.
>After all the crap that happened during Christmas of your sophomore year, you were supposed to make up for it now.
>You had even sold it to Celestia as a beautiful showcase of redemption.
>You and the other people of your gang would put on a proper nativity play all by yourselves and perform it to the whole school.
>>
File: whaaaaaaaaaam.jpg (420KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaaaaaam.jpg
420KB, 947x948px
>>29126583

>You had made a lot of progress on your junior year to fix your reputation, and this was supposed to be the crowning jewel, and yet...
>... Everything had gone to hell in a handbasket!
>Well, it was your own fault, really.
>You were the guy who thought the Dazzlings could be trusted to take part in a nativity play.
>What a fool you were.
>And now look at what you had to show for your hard work.
>A destroyed stage, bruised actors and Baby Jesus played by Sonata.
>You had no idea which was the worst of the lot.
”Goddammit, and I tried to hard this time...”
>You fall to your knees, burying your face in your hands.
>Well, this is it.
>Instead of fixing your reputation permanently, you might have just ruined it again.
>If even Sunset is unable to look at what's going on on the stage, it must be horrible.
>How were you gonna explain this to Principal Celestia?
>You and Luna had begged and pleaded for her to give you this chance.
>Your own show just before the Christmas holidays.
>And then you went and ruined it. You ruined a goddamn nativity play.
>This has got to be your lowest point so far.
>Well, aside from the time you were in that restaurant with Southpaw, but who cares about that?
>You have more pity to wallow in.
>Wait.
>Do Anons even wallow in pity?
>”... Anonymous?”
>You feel a touch of small hand on your shoulder, and turn to look at Adagio who has squatted down next to you.
>You give her a hopeless smile.
”Well, I guess this is it. I tried to save it, but...”
>To your surprise, Adagio shakes her head.
>”No. Don't give up yet. Look.”
>She nods towards the audience, and your eyes follow her gesture.
>Over a hundred pairs of eyes stares at you.
>You, in the center of the stage, with groaning actors all around you coming to.
>It's silent.
>Not silence of shame, no.
>It's almost like the audience is waiting for something.
>>
File: whaaaaaaaaaaam.jpg (378KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaaaaaaam.jpg
378KB, 947x948px
>>29126590

>Raising your eyebrow, you turn towards Adagio.
”Are you suggesting we try to salvage this whole fiasco somehow?”
>She offers you a light grin.
>”Isn't that what we always do? Turn a hopeless situation into a fighting chance?”
>You chuckle.
>She's not wrong about that.
”So? What should we do?”
>She rolls her eyes like she always does when you ask a stupid question, and giggles.
>God you love that giggle.
>It's confident enough to make you ready to take on the world.
>”What we always do, Anonymous.”
>And with a brisk move, Adagio jumps up, dragging you with her.
>”We sing.”
>She then proceeds to snap her fingers towards the small band off-stage.
>The band consists of Gilda on the drums, Limestone with the banjo, Coloratura manning the piano, Chrysalis and her mandola, Babs and an accordion... oh, and Tree Hugger with a goddamn tin whistle.
>And thanks to Adagio's mark, they all prepare their instruments.
>Rara lets her fingers caress the ivories, producing a Yuletime melody you would recognize anywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0hlbWpa1w
>A melody that leads you into a song.
>Lyrics that echo from deep within you quite naturally as you lead Adagio towards the center of the stage.
”It was a Christmas Eve, babe. In the drunk tank.”
>You let go of Adagio's hand and sit on the edge of the stage.
”An old man said to me, won't see another one.”
>You wink towards the back of the stage, catching Diamond Tiara's attention.
>Immediately, all the other lights dim and she shines a single spotlight upon you.
”And then he sang a song. The Rare Old Mountain Dew.”
>You swing your legs slowly back and forth, staring at your hands.
”I turned my face away, and dreamed about you.”
>Your eyes turn towards Adagio, who's still standing.
>Her face carries a relaxed smile as she gazes back at you.
”Got on a lucky one. Came in eighteen to one. I've got a feeling, this year's for me and you.”
>>
File: whaaaaaaaaaaaam.jpg (323KB, 947x948px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaaaaaaaam.jpg
323KB, 947x948px
>>29126595

>At the corner of your vision, you can see the audience leaning in.
>Even Sunset is now focused on what's happening on the stage.
”So happy Christmas. I love you, baby. I can see a better time, when all our dreams come true.”
>Thus, for a moment, the melody of the song dips and piano fades.
>A fraction of a second, a beat, silence reigns.
>Then, with renewed fervor, the whole band joins in, bringing you into a folksong led by Babs and her accordion.
>”They've got cars big as bars, they've got rivers of gold!”
>Adagio's voice is crisp and clear as her hand pulls you back up.
>”But the wind goes right through you, it's no place for the old!”
>She guides your arms to her waist and to the side, bringing you into a wild, swinging dance.
>”When you first took my hand on a cold Christmas Eve, you promised me Broadway was waiting for me!”
>Her infectious good mood seeps into you, and soon you two are dancing all over the stage like you were stomping all over the basics of waltz.
>”You were handsome!”
”You were pretty! Queen of New York City!”
>Another swing and you separate, only to stick your hips together, side-by-side.
>”When the band finished playing they howled out for more!”
>It's not even any proper folkdance, but your feet still carry your steps like you were performing one.
”Sinatra was swinging, all the drunks they were singing!”
>The lights come alive again, filling the stage with red and gold.
>”We kissed on a corner, then danced through the night!”
>You and Adagio spread your arms wide, as if trying to catch the whole audience.
>Behind you, the band reaches crescendo of the chorus.
”The boys of the NYPD choir were singing Galway Bay!”
>”And the bells were ringing out for Christmas Day!”
>>
>>29126603

>The tin flute bridges the chorus to the second verse, and with it, arrives Aria.
>She's dressed up in her gaudy angel costume, with a dingy halo still shining above her.
>A confident smirk on her face, she takes a place on your other side and elbows you in the ribs.
>Pressing her face close to you, she joins the song.
>”You're a bum, you're a punk!”
>You laugh,
”You're an old slut on junk! Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed!”
>Aria feigns shock and takes a threatening step towards you and Adagio.
>”You scumbag, you maggot! You cheap lousy faggot! Happy Christmas your arse, I pray God it's our last!”
>Trying to hold back the laughter, you drape your arms over both girls and you all turn towards the audience.
>Once again the chorus echoes in the gymnasium, but this time, you hear part of the audience join in on it.
”The boys of the NYPD choir still singing Galway Bay!”
>”And the bells were ringing out for Christmas Day!”
>For a moment, the melody mellows out.
>Only the accordion, the drums and the faint sound of banjo remain.
>Sonata takes this chance to walk over to you three.
>Her toga is hastily gathered so as to not trip her up.
>She rounds Adagio and steps right in front of you, beaming like a kid on Christmas.
>Wait.
>It was Christmas.
”I could have been someone.”
>You feign a forlorn expression, only to hear Sonata continue the lyrics.
>”Well so could anyone!”
>She spins around, turning her back to you.
>”You took my dreams from me, when I first found you.”
>You, Aria and Adagio step forward, and you peek over the blue girl's shoulder.
”I kept them with me babe. I put them with my own.”
>And as Sonata turns back around, you let your eyes look at all the Dazzlings.
>These three who turned your life around.
>With whom you experienced something unique to say the least.
>>
File: stopitgais.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stopitgais.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>29126609

>Your friends.
>Your family.
>And it's because of that that you direct the last bits of lyrics to all three of them.
”Can't make it all alone. I've built my dreams around you.”
>With a big smile on her face, Sonata takes her place next to Adagio.
>You're all standing in a line now.
>Behind you, you hear rest of your group gather.
>So, when the chorus bellows out for one last time, it's not just you four singing.
>It's you.
>All your friends.
>All your enemies.
>And whole damn school.
>In the midst of it, you make an eyecontact with Sunset.
>She gives you a mocking salute, and joins the song with rest of the Rainbooms.
>”The boys of the NYPD choir still singing Galway Bay! And the bells are ringing out for Christmas day!”
>Like fireworks, the applause explodes throughout the gymnasium.
>You, Adagio, Aria and Sonata are each breathing heavily, sweat upon your brows.
>The beating of your heart is just like after a concert.
>You feel you're on cloud nine.
>And looking at the others, so do they.
>With no curtain to close the show, you're instead left bowing again and again to the thunderous cheering.
>Eventually you and the sirens just slump into a heap of laughter and giggling, sweaty faces nuzzling against each other.
>Quietly, Adago asks a question, hear breath tickling your neck.
>A question you almost miss.
>But one that should be asked.
>”... How come we always fix everything with songs?”
>You grin at her.
”I have no idea.”
>With that, the four of collapse backwards into a big pile, laughing your asses off.
>>
File: mytruelovebeingmyself.gif (720KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
mytruelovebeingmyself.gif
720KB, 250x195px
>>29126613
And with that I'm done.

Time for more beer and food.
>>
In event of A Christmas Carol rendition:

Adagio is Ghost of Christmas Past
Sonata is Ghost of Christmas Present
Aria is Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

correct?
>>
File: 1436928838399.png (545KB, 1005x555px) Image search: [Google]
1436928838399.png
545KB, 1005x555px
>>29126613
I don't know what I just read, but it was amazing. Thanks for that, and Merry Christmas.
>>
>>29126617
thanks friendo
I'll have to give it a read when i get minute to myself later
>>
>>29126617

Damn. That was good.
And surprisingly Christmaslike.

Merry Christmas, one and all.
>>
File: 1482507741572.png (746KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1482507741572.png
746KB, 924x507px
>>29125697
>>
The visit to my aunt went better than expected. I showed up very late, ate and then just killed time on my phone while my brother kept my aunt busy with stuff.
And on my way home a chick approached me and told me I look just like a doom metal singer she likes.
>>
>>29127093
did you get her number tho
>>
>>29127171

Nah. She was that mix of giddy and shy that wants you but runs away. I'm surprised she came after me in the first place.
>>
>>29127093
>>29127257
damn dude either way
"Lucky Guy"
>>
File: Peacockmas.jpg (142KB, 850x454px) Image search: [Google]
Peacockmas.jpg
142KB, 850x454px
>>29126458
More than likely we'll stay for a time.
>>29126617
Have a beer on me, you faggot you!
>>
>>29125959
This picture will be in every /dzg/ thread, won't it?
>>
File: 9.png (1MB, 918x1180px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
1MB, 918x1180px
Merry Christmas /dzg/!
>>
>>29127632
Oh, deer. It looks like Sonata have invented antigravitics.
>>
Bout time we got a chrimus OP
>>
>>29125697
>Aria has biggest hat
>Smug grin 'cuz she knows it
Santa has decided best Dazzling.
>>
File: 1455672302262.jpg (245KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455672302262.jpg
245KB, 576x720px
>>29127632
>Aria neither has tits nor ass or hips
>>
Friendly reminder that Dazzlequest will never finish
>>
>It is the year 4542
>It is a golden age for Mankind
>People can point to the stars and say their friends or relatives live there
>At the center of the human starmap is Earth
>Upon Earth stand many monuments, none of which is greater than the Great Seat
>Upon the Great Seat sits a warmachine resembling a giant woman
>Upon the warmachine's pilot seat sits a single immortal woman
>There was a time mankind was plagued by global disasters, famine, deseases and civil wars
>The woman lived through it all, avoiding disasters by never staying in a place for too long
>Over her considerable lifespan she took men as her lovers and mothered many children and grandchildren
>Eventually humanity stopped fighting
>Not because people managed to resolve their differences, but because there were precious few humans left
>Humans started rebuilding and repopulating the Earth
>And then tragedy struck as an alien fleet attacked the survivors like a carrion
>And then, when humans were on the brink of oblivion she appeared
>A warmachine resembling a giant woman
>She strode upon the world, daring and challenging
>Her gaze burnt those who stood before her while her steel feet crushed those who stood under her
>Her mechanized arms swept the skies clear of attacking fliers
>At robot's helm was the one
>The immortal
>The vengeful mother
>Adagio Dazzle
>The war finally ended when the alien matriarch faced Adagio in single combat, each eager to avenge her killed children
>As night fell so did the matriarch
>Adagio, having revealed herself to the world explained that by this point every living human is indirectly descended from her
>Humanity was a big family
>This revelation and the realization that it's a dangerous universe out there brought humans together
>Brothers and sisters joined hands
>Now, centuries later they are colonizing the stars
>Proud, immortal Adagio sits in the warmachine's cockpit and waits for the time when her children will need her again
>>
>>29127485
Sorry, I had twelve
>>
>>29126452
Seconding this again.
>>
>>29118370
>>
>>29125697
What makes them so special?
>>
File: 1426230048493.jpg (94KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1426230048493.jpg
94KB, 500x700px
>>29128558
>>Adagio, having revealed herself to the world explained that by this point every living human is indirectly descended from her
>>Humanity was a big family

But I can still sex her up, right?
>>
>>29126609
Did you kill George?
>>
>>29127590
Everyone till you like it
>>
>>29129139
Well, of course.
>>
I feel so damn dirty for tracing. Damn drawing for being so hard!

>>29129139

I think by then her legs would be closed for business. I'm sure people would understand your desire though. I would.
>>
>>29129143
He watches and waits to rip your heart of your chest
>>
>>29128407

why do you think she's grumpy and emo?

insecurity is a hell of a drug
>>
>>29129442

Sadly insecure women make you waste your time and money on buying confidence for them (for no returns) or you hurt their ego, they lie behind your back and turn people against you because they are trying to create a narrative that will earn them sympathy and that will help them lie to themselves.
Sociopathic cunts. No exceptions.
>>
>>29128668
Well, make it thirteen for me.

So, why didn't OP say Merry Christmas to us personally? I don't feel loved at all.
>>29129600
Story time?
>>
>>29129803
Not him, but I got front fucking row tickets to my best friend get physically and emotionally abused by his now thankfully ex-girlfriend fo two and a half years. And the best part is that even the cops who stopped by on an almost nightly basis just laughed it off, even when the bitch broke his arm and something like three ribs.
>>
File: large.png (509KB, 922x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
509KB, 922x1024px
>>29126458
We will stay until the end of time. Or whenever 4chan stops working.
>>
>>29126609
Never gonna dance again. Good night, sweet prince.
>>
Merry Christmas dazzle fans.

How was your day?
>>
File: IMG_20161225_235415.jpg (272KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_235415.jpg
272KB, 768x1280px
>>29130717
Ritual inducing
>>
File: 1460826708884.jpg (42KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460826708884.jpg
42KB, 500x600px
>>29130724
What the fuck are you doing?
>>
I wish you an Ari Christmas and a Dazzling New Year
>>
File: IMG_2882.jpg (113KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2882.jpg
113KB, 480x640px
>>29130724
>>
>>29128407
She's a legs girl.
>>
File: aria.png (333KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aria.png
333KB, 800x600px
>>29125697
>>
File: 35345345346.png (279KB, 938x712px) Image search: [Google]
35345345346.png
279KB, 938x712px
>>29125697
>Sunset turns into Satan and acts like a complete psychopath
>lol it's ok you're good now

>Dazzlings just try to go home to Equestria
>lol you're evil you can't be good, you have to be homeless now

Thanks Hasbro
>>
>>29130290
Sounds like he was a pussy, is which case I don't feel pity for him.
>>29130717
Eh. Sleepy and in pain, but not bad otherwise.
>>29131550
That didn't happen at all.
>>
I've been AFK the last three days and missed the last thread and a half, but I wanted to give everyone here a late Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc, and a big thank you for the company we've kept here through the years. Here's to another one.
>>
File: 1419369707189.png (899KB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
1419369707189.png
899KB, 1280x860px
>>29131749
Same to you, you Dazzlefag.
>>
>>29130808
Obviously praying to the essence of the razzle dazzle trio and giving them offerings of meat cheese and sweets.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/YpNC6rt.png
http://i.imgur.com/qeKJGky.png
Enjoy
>>
http://i.imgur.com/8tBcHUQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/fRelETG.png
Enjoy
>>
http://i.imgur.com/POYr7af.png
http://i.imgur.com/cTrLMYx.png
Enjoy
>>
File: 57568568568.png (504KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57568568568.png
504KB, 1000x1000px
>>29125697
who sunsagio master race here?
>>
>>29132525

>Wanting your waifu to cuck you
>Liking an idea that promotes reduced birth rates

Gtfo fgt
>>
>>29131396
best girl gets the hat
>>29131354
are you gonna summon them
>>
>>29133051
only if you help
>>
>>29125697
I'd like to stuff their stockings
>>
>>29133358
Only if I get to keep Aria
>>
File: 343523523523.jpg (28KB, 320x412px) Image search: [Google]
343523523523.jpg
28KB, 320x412px
>>29132604
>le cuck cuck cuck XD

Nice meme
>>
>>29133716
I only ship the dazzlings with the self insert anon
>>
Who's the person who updates the story pastebin? I want him to add my stuff to it.

Also:

Does anybody know of any stories where Anon messes about and/or fucks the Dazzlings in their siren forms?
>>
>ywn cuddle dazzle by fireplace on Christmas night
>>
>>29133716
>le cuck
>LeCuck

Haha!
He's right though. Wanting to see someone diddling your waifu falls under the cuck fetish. Now if you'd mentioned a threesome on the other hand...

>>29134258

My anon can totally beat your anon.
>>
>>29134258
I ship the Dazzlings with each other.

To fucking Auschwitz
>>
>>29134420

Do you have that picture of pony Sunny saying "here's a free train ticket"?
>>
File: 8769670.jpg (66KB, 428x610px) Image search: [Google]
8769670.jpg
66KB, 428x610px
>>29134383
What'd she mean by this?
>>
>>29134258
I want to insert my self into anon
>>
>>29134578

She's asking if you'll allow her to be the beautiful angel that'll fly you up high to heaven and sing a duette of ecstatic cries and moans together.

>>29134621

I want to come inside anon.
>>
>>29132289
>>29132299
>>29132304
Do you think a mad Anon could fill them up more when he's especially angry?
Would they (mis-)use their magic to amplify that?
>>
>>29134646
I want to cuck the Dazzlings by stealing Anon for myself
>>
>>
>>29134861
Something is off about these. I think it's the proportions and facial structure.
>>
>>29134973
I think part of the reason are the noses.
>>
File: 1478151879048.png (21KB, 572x636px) Image search: [Google]
1478151879048.png
21KB, 572x636px
>>29135087
Maybe. It's just weird because Lock's actual finished works are pretty on-point.
>>
>>29134258
>anon
I ship them with me only.
>>29134861
Xenomorph bug?
>>
File: 997675.png (178KB, 518x756px) Image search: [Google]
997675.png
178KB, 518x756px
>>29125697
nth for Wonder Poof
>>
>>
>>29134578
>be anon
>be twelve and loving it
>be operating outside on the lookout for trouble.
>armed with your trusty bb gun, you set out for the unknown
>your mission: eliminate sirens
>its 11pm and you're hidden in a bush outside the monsters home.
>a peek through your telescope reveals only one siren is home
>the blue one
>your orders from HQ are to smuggle a paint bomb into the sirens home and sneak out before the thing blows.
>its dark out now, so you can approach undetected and leave.
>and with that in mind you step out and jog to the back door
>just as you arrive the door opens
>out steps the most beautiful siren you've ever seen
>she's of course surprised to see your presence and instinctively hides something in her hand
>your first thought was to shoot her but her smile melted your fear.
>"Oh hello there! Who are you?"
>>
File: 234234235235235235.jpg (212KB, 789x768px) Image search: [Google]
234234235235235235.jpg
212KB, 789x768px
>>29135984
c-continue please
>>
>>29135984

Don't dare stop. Please continue, I like where this is going.
>>
>>29134861
>>29134973

they don't look like high school students
they look 30+
>>
File: medium (2).jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (2).jpg
51KB, 600x600px
I want to cut off her poof
>>
File: ben shrug.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ben shrug.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>29136385
>>
>>29136385

there really needs to be more Poof-less Adagio.
>>
File: 556.png (1MB, 1024x1969px) Image search: [Google]
556.png
1MB, 1024x1969px
>>29136385
>not liking the poof

remove this heretic at once
>>
http://i.imgur.com/UFFUUQL.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29135192
>self insert anon
Nice reading comprehension son
>>
>>29136493
Im not really enjoying, no
>>
>>29136493
>that dick
>>
>>29135984
how dare you stop
>>
>>29135984
So little Shotanon green with Dazzlings...
>>
>>29136385

Cut her poof and she'll cut your dick and balls off with a rusty pair of scissors while we laugh at you and clap. Then we'll take turns fucking your wound until you bleed out.
>>
File: CYUvREiVAAAwcAl.png (228KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
CYUvREiVAAAwcAl.png
228KB, 440x600px
>>29135984
Apologies. Continuing.

>Cheerful red eyes lock on to your soul.
>The will to run and scream for mommy subsides against your wills.
>She's dangerous.
>The PJ clad girl with blue hair is very dangerous.
>"Uh well, I'm Sonata" she awkwardly continues.
>"Whats your name?"
>Quick! Think of a heroic state of defiance!
"Pl.. Please don't eat me."
>Sonata giggles and descends down the stairs into the yard.
>"Hey I'm not gonna eat you! Who told you that?"
"No one! No one told me that! I wasn't here-"
>You make a break for it after throwing your backpack at her.
>Footsteps follow behind you.
>"Where are you going? Don't leave."
>You tear through the yard with all the speed you had.
>Almost to the fence. You-
>Sonata tackles you from behind. You both roll down to ground.
>The petulant siren now has her knees on your stomach holding you down with hands restrained by her own.
>"What's the big deal? Who are you!" She screams.
>Your face turns red. She's got you now.
"Anon! Anon!"
>Her gaze softens a little.
>"Why do you come here Anon?"
>"I've seen two boys just like you last week. Why do you visit us?"
"That's cl- classified."
>>
>>29136385
I want to cut Adagio off the poof to have it all for myself.
>>
>>29131739
>Dat Rarity
D-damn son
>>
File: 12412412412551.png (768KB, 1000x1044px) Image search: [Google]
12412412412551.png
768KB, 1000x1044px
>>29138313
W E W
>>
>>29138313
Yes!
>>
>>29138467
Agreed
>>
>>29138467
more Rarity lewd when based PountJoe?
>>
File: tumblr_oglknkdj261rk3scuo1_1280.jpg (278KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oglknkdj261rk3scuo1_1280.jpg
278KB, 800x625px
>>
Goodnight sweet Princess....

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/iconic-star-wars-actress-carrie-174459671.html
>>
>>29139361
no...
>>
>>29139361
R.I.P.
I never thought I'd find out about this stuff from my little pony threads
>>
>>29139361
>George Michael
>Carrie Fisher
Welp, this turned out to be a depressing Christmas...
>>
>>29138054
trying
too
hard
>>>reddit
>>
>>29139656
LAST CHRISTMAS
I GAVE YOU MY HEART
BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY
YOU GAVE IT AWAY
>>
>>29139361
The og waifu :'c
>>
>>29139361

And they killed off Han Solo because they thought Ford was going to die next. They lost the deadpool. Expect some morbid unintentional joke in the next movie such as "When she heard what her son did, when she heard that Han was dead...Her heart just couldn't take it."

Yeah, it's tragic and sucks when someone dies. But what else do people know about her other than that she played Leia? Who was an annoying character btw. She was always damn angry and bitchy.

>>29139486

I learned about it from a /toy/ thread where someone jokingly said that her toy figure aftermarket prices are going to skyrocket.
>>
>>29136510
>implying I'm anon
Same to you, boy.
>>
>>29140085
stfu you nigger
>>
>>29140181

Eat another dick.
>>
>>29139768
MistakeAnon killed George Michael for his Christmas update. A true evil indeed.
>>
>>29139361

Heard of it while working.

Perhaps not surprising when she had a massive heart attack, but still...

I guess Time waits for noone.
>>
>>29140753
fuck off
>>
>>29140753
AriaXSunset is a nice change of pace.
>>
>>29140990
i like sunset but shipping her with our girls makes me so angry
>>
File: 8978978978978078-.png (447KB, 914x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8978978978978078-.png
447KB, 914x1024px
>>29141032
Fight me cuckboi
>>
>>
>>29141689
>>
http://i.imgur.com/jIAh4da.png
Enjoy
>>
File: 1417903230457.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1417903230457.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>29141703
>enjoyment intensifies
>>
>>29141695
>>29141689
>>29141682
kinda cute kinda creepy
>>
>>29138313
Do not worry.
I will return.
>>
>>29142216
Please do
>>
>>29139768
We memed. There was some collateral.
t. /pol/
>>
>>29142216
i want mooora
>>
>>29141703
"Don't be scared. We just want you to relax.

Please sit down right here. We will take care of /everything/"

>mischievous giggling
>>
File: 726JGzM.jpg (39KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
726JGzM.jpg
39KB, 600x766px
>>29142818
I do hope the sacrifice was worth it.

P-praise Lord Kek
>>
>>
>>29142939
Green?
>>
>>29143478
"Everything?"
>"Everything you ever want or need~"
"I'll have two number 9, a number 9 large.."
>>
First time green. Spare me none.
>"You want to what?"
"Ask you out, you know. On a date? Maybe get to know each other?"
>While trying to brave a straight face, but dreading the anticipation of rejection.
>"Oh! I'd love to but- um, I have - assignments that need to be completed in time! "
>And in the trash goes my dating plans, along with abit of my self-esteem.
"I understand.. Well, how about this weekend? I'm sure you'll have completed all your assignments by then."
>Wait for it..
>"I-I'd love to, but I promised uh.. to help Fluttershy at the animal shelter." The bravado facade left me as she let me down easy. Must have been on my face because she has this pleading look on her face that says "please don't hate me".
"Oh.. well, I hope you have a good weekend T-Twilight. I guess I'll cya around.."
>I walked away before she gave me a response.
>I'm pretty much in shambles at this point, all that prep work for nothing.
>Was I too forward?
>No.. she knew my intentions well before I asked her, we became friends through Sunset afterall, they both knew I had a 'thing' for her.
>As I was lost in my thoughts, I bumped into Aria from behind infront of her locker.
>Which meant I ate the floor when she reached behind and knocked me down.
>"Watch where you're goin' you Cu- Oh its 'you'."
>Rage quickly fade into disinterest when she sees me.
"F-fuck me, that hurt"
>"Pfft, you wish" She helped me off my feet, but my back along with my pride is pretty bruised.
>"So? How'd it go?"
"Not as good as I hoped, said she had to get some assignment done and stuff. I kinda don't wan't to talk about it."
>"Whatever, Not my problem,dunno why I even asked."
>Aria Blaze, one of the few I call a 'friend'. She's the one who suggested I asked Twilight out in the first place. But now that I did, what now?
>I'd rather not talk to her about it, she can be a friend, but not the right person to talk to sensitive topics with. Especially if she doesn't feel like giving a damn.
>>
>>29143606
>As you put your books and assignments in your backpack from your locker, it was your turn to get bumped from behind.
>"Oops! Sorry didn't see you the- Oh hi Anon! How did it go?~"
>Great, forgot all about how nosy Sonata is, not like she actually cares enough to be sympathetic.
"Can we talk about it after I leave school grounds? I'll tell you then" >I make my way toward the main foyer, and into the front of the school on my way home. With Sonata in tow apparently.
>"So did you get a date?? I hope you didn't say anything that I would!" Really?
"No, she pretty much let me down easy, didn't say no. But didn't have to, it's just.. " >What can I say? I don't have any experience in relationships, let alone initiating a romantic one. I don't have many friends, and the ones I do just seem interested in how to find ways to make me miserable for some reason.
>"Aw, poor baby~" She envelops me in a hug, then pats me on the head followed by
>"Well I think you're pretty cute, nice, and sweet. So don't let it get you down! You're a pretty good guy Anon!"
>Her words of reassurance did quite the opposite and reminded me of what a lost cause I really am. > Reminded me of why I'll never be a man. >Where I'm expected to make opportunities with my peers, be self-confident and be a person worth knowing.
>I can't even get a girl who obviously is aware of my feelings to give me a chance at expressing them. I'm only good as a friend, but obviously not a boyfriend.
>...
"Yea.. sure" >I'm too tired to even stop her at this point, I just wan't to go home and forget it all.
>"But I mean it! You do what your told, you never make eye contact with people, and you think about others, even when they don't think about you. Thats so cute!"
"Can we just drop this?" >Part of me wants to be left well enough alone, but the company might be nice. I mean she is a girl, right?
>"Sure, but at least you tried right? Now you don't have worry about it anymore?"
>>
>>29143622

Gah I can't green worth a damn. Had this theme in my head about losing confidence, and how your "friends" go about trying to build it up, only to break it down and stupid shit like that?

Dunno if I should continue.
>>
>>29143676
>Dunno if I should continue.
Going fine so far man. Liking it.
>>
>>29143676
I liked it too
you should continue
It seems to be pretty comfy
>>
>>29142939

>The sight of the three beautiful girls catches you by surprise
"S-so sorry! Wrong room!" you blurt out as you start to leave
>The girls giggle in unison
>"No, it's the right room" says Sonata playfully
>Aria gets up and walks towards you
>You back away from her
>Your eyes are on her and you don't see where you're going
>You trip and fall on your ass
>The other two girls laugh, but not Aria
>She smiles and gets down on all fours instead
>You crabwalk backwards as she walks forward
>Like a kitty, like a tiger
>Your back touches the wall
>The human feline has you cornered
>"C'mon baby, don't fear the stripper..."
>Aria crawls over you and pins you down
>She is acting all confident, but she's blushing
>She puts her hands behind her head and pushes her breasts forward
>"Aren't you going to unwrap your presents?" she asks playfully
>You swallow hard and reach behind her back with trembling hands
>You fumble and struggle for a while but manage to undo her soutien
>Aria takes it off and reveals her breasts to you
>They are a beautiful sight. Round, plentiful and purple
>A few freckles decorate their top, and the nipples are pointing at you
>Aria can tell from your happy face that you like them, but she asks you anyway
>"Do you like them?"
"Yes!"
>"Good."
>Aria reaches at your face and takes off your glasses
"Don't. I'm blind without them."
>"Oh don't worry" says Aria as she leaves them a safe distance away on the floor. "I'll keep close to you."
>Her blurry breasts get bigger and clearer until everything goes dark and your face is enveloped by warm softness
>>
>>29142818
>>29143087

All those happenings and nothing has changed. New subhumans are pouring in, the ones from the nineties have bred and are accepted as locals, the leftists keep intimidating people into accepting cancer, and /dzg/ still has content.
>>
>>29144708
We started not even a year ago and have shaken "progress" of more than half a century and billions of dollars in its core.

Just wait.
>>
What would be a good means to share music files with this thread, just made some cheap dazzlewave, thought you guys might want to hear it/mess with it
>>
File: Dazzlings 5.png (547KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzlings 5.png
547KB, 700x700px
>>29145035

This should work:

go to filedropper dot com, add each of these individually to the end of the URL sorry the spam filter is fucking cancerous to get around

/sky

/shine

/welcome_2

These are kind of rough, might work on this idea more, but for now here's what I have. Let me know what you guys think.

If I had video editing software or knew how to use it I would have made some dazzling videos with vaporwave A E S T H E T I C, but that's not really my forte

However, if anyone else wants to do that... that'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>29144340
>C'mon baby, don't fear the stripper
Kek
>>
>>29145489

pretty nice on headphones, the slowing really makes the small things in the instrumental pop
>>
>>29144340
>>29143622
>>29138313
I appreciate everyone starting green but damn it please continue
>>
Do you think Adagio is secretly a submissive and she only acts the way she does to hide the fact that she wants someone to completely dominate her?
>>
>>29143622

>Made it home in one piece, or maybe a few. Really was just going to make dinner and get some rest for the day.
>Or so you would have if you didn't have a certain blue eccentric guest over.
"Sonata, mind doing me a favor and stay in the living room while I prep dinner? It shouldn't take me long."
>Then she does that thing where she looks like shes in deep thought, when she really shouldn't.
>"Hmm.. Only if.. you rub my feet with lotion later!"
>What?
"What?" Well.. this is new?
>"Uh huh! I said you should totally rub em with lots of lotion, my feet are just killing me ~" Are those bedroom eyes? But the way she's implying them ..why are she taking her boots off like that?
>I think my brain stopped working. Is she coming on to me?
>>
>>29145939
"O-oh, how about after I make dinner? It shouldn't take too long to make spaghetti."
>"Ooohh~ Okies. Just don't take too long. " She's being flirty today. Weird..
>What was I doing again? .. Right, Spaghetti. Need onions, and garlic chopped.
>Fast forward 30 minutes, my home made spaghetti is being loaded onto two bowls with melted cheese on top. I handed one to Sonata, and as always she eats heartily.
"So.. How was your day Sonata? Anything interesting happen?"
>"Hmm.. it was okay? I kinda hurt myself in track today, but I was so frustrated! So I ran hard!"
>"But I got it all out, even though my feet are still sore from it all." Oh.. Should've known.
"Well.. I can rub some bengay on your soles after we eat".
>"Okies!" She turns back to her bowl, eating a few more fork-full and decided she's had enough.
>"All done ~ I'm full! That was some good pasta Anon."
"Thanks"
>I picked up her bowl and washed it out before the pasta turned all crusty and sticky, did the same with my bowl.
>Sonata was currently laying on the couch with her feet kicked up on the coffee table.
>She never listens to you , but too tired to be pissed off about it.
>You just sit down, grab her feet and placed them on your lap as you begin to take her socks off.
>>
>>29145937
No.
>>
>>29145937

maybe
>>
>>29145951
"Wait, I forgot to get the cream, be right back? Also, please don't put your feet on the table."
>"Okaaay ~." Great, more eye fluttering.
>Went up stairs to the bathroom to get the bengay cream, and found them where I last put them, in the cabinet along with my other nick-knacks.
"Okay Sonata, I got the cream.."
>For some reason, I feel a boner coming on in anticipation. I've never massaged a girl's feet before. Only my mother has.. well, when I was younger.
>Her feet is on the table again, obviously she either doesn't care or just wants to get a rise out of me. Both are probably true.
"Didn't I just tell you to not put your feet on the table? Won't it be better to just rest your feet on the couch?"
>"Yea, but then I won't get to see your cute face when you get mad. You get this stern face, its so adorable~!"
>Am I really this much of a doormat?
>You say nothing as you pick her feet off the table, too tired to argue about it. But then Sonata leans forward and pats you on the head again.
"Right.. well, lets get started".
>You squirt some on your hands and begin working the substance around the soles of her feet. Making sure to not saturate it too much you gently add pressure with both hands.
>"O-oooo Anon, your hands are so goood~" Her response is a little immediate, you haven't even got started. ..But then your boner is pretty much at full mast at this point.
>You continue your efforts in trying to find a pressure point in her feet.
>"Right there, lower.. Harder! Mmhm~! Oo-oh.."
>She fidgets around as I work around, As I look up, I noticed her skirt is riding a little high and is showing an ample amount of her upper thighs, shy of showing her panties.
>"This is the best~ I should have made you do this for me a long time ago, for realsies~"
>When you look at her, she' has this hazy look in her eyes. ..Kinda like you when you're in the thralls of masturbation.
"T-tell me where you want it so I can work on relieving you. "
>>
>>29146107
>My hands continue to firmly grasp her soles in circular yet soothing motions. Bengay is working its magic with my hands in tandem.
>"H-higher~ ..Yea right there Nonny."
> I'm either really good, or shes putting on a show for me. I know jack-shit about massaging feet, most likely the latter.
>But then, after a couple of minutes of foot work, she grabs my wrist and guides my hand somewhere far away from her feet.
>Which lands right on her panties as she scoots up closer to me and opens her thighs.
"S-Sonata? What are you doing?"
>"Nothing~ Just want a massage right here." >I couldn't help but notice how hot and damp the fabric was against my fingers, guess I wasn't the only one.
>But..
"I-I can't, I like Twilight, we can't just-"
>"So what? She doesn't even like you that way. All she sees in you is a friend she can tote around and have you do stuff for her." >Hearing that from her mouth almost dissolves my resolve instantly. ..Whats the point?
>"And you wana know why Anon?" Her grip tights around my wrist.
"W-why?"
>"Because you toots lack confidence in yourself! You never say no, and you always be nice~" She makes a point by letting go of my wrist, but climbing on top of my lap and trapping me between her thighs.
>"You should be more honest with yourself, and just let others know how you really feel! Not caring about what they will think about you when you tell them."
>She presses her mound right on top of my boner, and since I'm wearing sweatpants, its really obvious how much I'm enjoying the attention.
>"You should just listen to your dick sometimes, and not your brain! Twilight would sure to come around if you just give her what she 'Really' wants." She says this as she begins to dry hump you.
>>
>>29145035

Oi mate, why not give vocaroo a try?

>>29145492

Someone got the reference. My cultured nigger.

>>29145573

Can't commit...Lack of...carbs. Plus sex scenes are starting to get boring. There's only so many ways you can fuck someone without crossing into bizarre territory. Also that's two different writefags.

>Adagio smiles at the sight of the two lovers bonding slowly but eagerly
>"I love live performances."
>As a species, sirens rely heavily on allure to survive. As such the more alluring a siren is, the higher up she is on the hierarchy
>The more sexually aware a siren is, the more alluring she can be by having a better understanding of sex appeal
>But this comes at the cost of being more horny
>Which causes the siren to try even harder to charm and entice, thus increasing her chances of survival
>Therefore being horny is considered a virtue among sirens
>Adagio is the alpha female of her little pack, and she is quite virtuous
>She is so virtuous that a female is fine too when there are no males around
>Adagio rubs her pussy with her hand over her silken panties before she remembers that Sonata is standing next to her
>"What am I doing...Come here you!"
>Sonata welps and giggles as Adagio pulls her close by the wrist
>Her left finds it's way under the blue girl's shirt and onto her breast while the other moves downwards and slips under her panties
>Adagio plays with Sonata like a guitarist would play his guitar
>After all what is she if not an instrument for the poof to manipulate?
>Sonata's laughter is replaced by moans
>Adagio licks and kisses her tender blue neck but as primal instict starts overtaking her, she starts to nibble and bite instead

Can't commit...Low energy from...lack of carbs.
>>
>>29146255
>>29146263

Whoops, my bad. I thought you were finished for the time being.
>>
>>29146263

I already uploaded them>>29145489
>>
>>29146278

I was just saying, as an easier way. Btw I heard them and meh. It's just the normal songs slowed down. For a moment I thought you'd had recreated the melody with different instruments or in a different genre, or made a 16 bit version or something.
Now as for visuals, I think an audiosurf video would look nice.
>>
File: HOTULINU MIAMI.png (211KB, 550x749px) Image search: [Google]
HOTULINU MIAMI.png
211KB, 550x749px
>>29146640

nah its just lazy vaporwave, I mean that's basically what vaporwave is, although some people do chopped and screwed type stuff or offshoots like mallsoft or future funk

if I knew how to do it I would just take the scenes from the movie and put some 80s/90s filters over them like so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93fqlzu9pqk
>>
>>29145035
>>29145489
nya.is is a good file hoster
and doesn't fall under the spam filter
>>
>>29146804

ahh thank you, will remember for future reference, might upload there later if there's any interest
>>
>>29146828
There's no accounts so unless you copy and paste your links somewhere then you can't really come back to them.
>>
>>29146839

Tfw that's not the case with vocaroo. I lost the siren documentary vocaroos and the links in desuarchive are dead. I wish the voicefag with the nice voice was still around.
>>
>>
>TFW mtg will never fuck adagio and make you watch as he fills her with his superior seed
>>
>>29145937
Yes.
>>
File: yerhaw.png (126KB, 573x636px) Image search: [Google]
yerhaw.png
126KB, 573x636px
>>
File: Dazzlings 10.png (547KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzlings 10.png
547KB, 1024x576px
>>29145489

Put these up on nya.is as that one anon suggested for ease of access.

https://u.nya.is/lxgrea.mp3
(Under Our Spell)

https://u.nya.is/apoapd.mp3
(Battle of the Bands)

https://u.nya.is/umwqvg.mp3
(Welcome to the Show)
>>
>>29148315
If I pull that hat off, will you die?
>>
>>29147793
That's a nice butt.
>>
>>29146263
muh dicc
>>
>>29146255
You can't leave it there
You must continue
>>
Sonata asks how babies are made. What is your answer?
>>
File: 1481935411730.png (468KB, 663x712px) Image search: [Google]
1481935411730.png
468KB, 663x712px
>>29148315
I can't unsee that five-head
>>
>>29150587
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=lgKRnewpGcE
>>
>>29150313

I will, I just didn't realize writing can be so taxing. Its kinda like how I learned how to draw for the first time, I got shitty drawings for like 10/10 effort & time.

I' should've written it in a pastebin, might have been easier.
>>
File: tumblr_of4wyvTB3t1ubot18o3_1280.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of4wyvTB3t1ubot18o3_1280.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
page 9 bump
+bonus aria
>>
>>29151743
That's a cute Aria
>>
>>29151743
Good post
>>
>>
srsly again
>>
>>29152848
Where's her dick?
>>
>>29152876
>pedo
>weebcrap
>no hooves
The epitome of disgusting
>>
>>29152877
ponutjoe is to straight
to draw the dazzlings with winners
>>
File: 1466681274921.gif (107KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466681274921.gif
107KB, 700x500px
>>29153010
Now let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
File: 1463901029921.jpg (370KB, 700x782px) Image search: [Google]
1463901029921.jpg
370KB, 700x782px
>>29152876
>Wanting us to get banned this badly
>>
>>29152895
>newfags
Nothing here will get us banned.
>>
>>29153623
It won't get the thread banned but its well into the realm of GR3 that a janny will delete the image and we'll end up like >>29144868
No one wants a thread with no OP image.
>>
>>29153668
That Scruffy seems like a faggot. They've been using images like that for years now and don't get in trouble. Well, guess we do run the risk of getting jacked.
>>
>>
>>29146255
"S-Sonata.. wait"
>You move your hands to her waist to try to push her off before you desecrate your sweatpants.
>But your mind is muddled by all thats going on and you just end up giving in to the sensations as you grip Sonata's hips firmly.
>She takes this as encouragement and just grinds onto you harder.
>"Just. Let . Go~" Her aggressive movements help accentuate the statement, I would've cum right there if only I wasn't so anxious about the whole situation between me and her.
>But then again, maybe I should just stop listening to reason and just let my dick steer the ship.
>Being reasonable got me where I am after all.. Whats the point?
"You know what..? Your right, I should let it all go."
>My grip tighten's around her hips and started to grind my hips into hers, finding the correct rhythmic pattern, I project all my frustrations onto her.
>"O-Oo! Not so H-hard!" But I wasn't listening, if anything It encouraged me further. I'm tired of holding back, I'm letting it all go.
>"Ah. Ahh. AHH! Ahh A-Anon..~"
>She digs her arms behind my back and envelops me in her embrace as she returns my attentions in fervor.
>I can't see her face, but I imagine its one of bliss because she's humping me even harder now that I'm in her grasp.
"I-Im close..! I'm gonna -" >She suddenly ended the hold she had on me and got on the floor in front of me. Is she..
>Yep, there goes my sweatpants & boxers. >..Never had someone do that for me before. >This is kinda embarrassing actually.
>I lifted my hips off the couch so she can finish what she had in mind, grips my cock in both hands and starts to lick under my urethra.
>With her tongue and breath assaulting my dick, I came hard as she envelops my tip between her lips.
>"Mmmmm~ She slowly works my shaft with her palms to coax the remains out.
>>
File: piecebypiece.jpg (140KB, 800x816px) Image search: [Google]
piecebypiece.jpg
140KB, 800x816px
>>29154155
"F-fuck Sonata.." >I'm shocked at the whole turn out of these events. Bubbly girl who for months teased my inability to get a girlfriend, tormented me for lacking the qualities most girls her age admire in men, finished me off like a shameless slut.
>For some reason, this fills me with anger, I can only guess where she learned how to be this base.
>"Did that feel good Nonny? Bet its your first time right?" She has this glee-ful, yet condescending look on her face.
>She begins to stand and take off her pink panties sensually, clearly she's provoking me again.
>Normally I would ignore her advances, this isn't the first time she's been this forward with me.
>But in the end, all my efforts proved to be in vain. I couldn't convince Twilight Sparkle to see me as more than a friend.
>All those months of trying to get to know her, for her to get to know me. I feel like such a fool. Broken.
>Sonata is just here to pick up the pieces, not to reform them but to mold it to her likeness.
"You.." She must have seen the anger on my face because her smile drops for an instance, but then she's giving me those bedroom eyes again.
>Mmhm? Yesss..?" You didn't give her a proper response as you just pulled her into you by pinching her lower jaw in your hand.
>You've seen enough pornographic movies to know you can force someone to pucker their lips and make out with them this way, so you did.
>You assaulted her lips with yours, your breath and tongue intertwines with hers in your aggressive advances, you figured she was just begging to be taken this way.
>And you were right, because she's all but moaning and leaning against you now.
>There was no romance, no love, only the desire to lose yourselves in one another. A farcry from what you had hoped to have earned from your efforts with Twilight.
>But your too far gone, anger and desire has overwhelmed your sense of anxiety and lose.

..Should I continue? I'm not nearly a good writefag as I am a drawfag.
>>
>>29154215
Your spelling and grammar need some work, but I'm enjoying the story so far. The complimentary drawing is extra nice. Please continue.
>>
>>29154242

Do I use to many commas? Where did I fuck up my spelling? I'm terrible at both.
>>
>>29154215
i quite enjoy both your work but if you don't wanna do you dont have to
>>
>>29154317
Well just in this post I'm responding to you used "to" instead of "too", but it's not like I didn't know what you meant. It's just a couple examples here and there. If I were you, and were worried about/interested in improving on spelling/grammar, I would just throw each post into Microsoft Word or Google Docs before posting it.
>>
>>29154413

Got it. I got Word. Damn I'm terrible though, my education really is shit in the gutter huh??
>>29154405

I wan't to actually, I wouldn't have written it if I didn't want to. I just didn't anticipate me being so bad at it. But I know if I keep going, I'll get alittle better. Hopefully my grammar and spelling improve?
>>
>>29152876
Hot
>>
>>29154444

Deep down I'm really a pretentious little fucker. I thought writing would be kinda easy. But for some reason its more of a challenge than art.

I've always respected writers alittle more than artists, but now even more so. I'm doing worst than I thought I would. Its discouraging, but so was learning how to draw in the midst of extreme prejudice. I'll write more, just don't expect a masterpiece or anything.

This general has had some great writers, I guess comparing myself to them has put the bar too high for someone like myself who doesn't write often.
>>
>>29152876
Still best xmas pic
>>
>>29152876

>no breast
>little hands and feets
>definitely no a nice bush in the nether regions

0/10

fuck off and die
>>
File: 1419441431816.gif (19KB, 598x588px) Image search: [Google]
1419441431816.gif
19KB, 598x588px
>>29154568
>>
>>29154215
>inb4 Anon still wants Twilight
>inb4 Twilight turns out to be into cuckqueening if she want or not
>>
>>29154444
Don't get down about it, lots of people make those mistakes. As long as you can acknowledge that you have room for improvement and aim for it then you're better than a lot of people in that regard.
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 570x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 570x712px
>>
>>29154476

Funny, I think the same but for drawfags instead of writefags. Drawing is a much more effective medium.
I suggest you proofread instead of using spellcheck. Proofreading is a chore and I almost never do it when I write on the spot, but it helps with more than errors, as you revisit your story and shape it up or come up with more ideas to incorporate.

>>29154568
>feets

Nein, nein, nein! What is this, double plural? It's foot and feet, you kartoffelkopf!
>>
>>29154568

>definitely no a nice bush in the nether regions

Enjoy your dirty hair
>>
>>29152876
Ultra unf
>>
File: 1061141.png (225KB, 617x829px) Image search: [Google]
1061141.png
225KB, 617x829px
>>29154748
I want to snuggle Sonata while she's in her siren form.
>>
>>29155135
What a cutie. Artist?
>>
>>29155154
don't say it
>>
>>29152876
I want to fuck loli Aria
>>
>>29155135
>>29155154

Isn't that Wubcake?
>>
>>29155376

She just gonna to bully your dick
>>
>>29155376
>>29155625

Don't tempt me, I may draw it.
>>
>>29156153
Yes please
>>
>>29156153
Do it do it do it
Pleaseeee
>>
Razzle Dazzle
>>
>>29156972
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: loliaria.jpg (374KB, 1000x1304px) Image search: [Google]
loliaria.jpg
374KB, 1000x1304px
>>29156184
>>29156193

Al rite, but its just color sketch. Might write some more green tomorrow if I don't get banned. :)
>>
>>29157437
Thank you. This is perfect.
>>
File: loliariaquicky.jpg (267KB, 1000x1304px) Image search: [Google]
loliariaquicky.jpg
267KB, 1000x1304px
>>29157449

Your welcome. G nite /dzg/
>>
>>29157437
>>29157528
I want to commit felonious acts upon this child
>>
File: 1384916410896.png (29KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1384916410896.png
29KB, 298x279px
>>29157437
>>29157528
>>
>>29157437
>>29157528
Unf, fuckin' quality m8.
>>
File: dongcena.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dongcena.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29157437
>>29157528
WE ARE BLESSED
>>
File: Aria in love-551734885.png (47KB, 1453x1381px) Image search: [Google]
Aria in love-551734885.png
47KB, 1453x1381px
Requesting a drawing like pic related with Aria expressing her romantic interest to anon by kicking him in the nads hard enough to lift him off the ground a few centimeters with a dreamy look on her face, please.

>>29155625

BEST PART, NIGGA!

>>29157437

>You made me wet my underpants, so now I'll make you wet yours."

>>29157528

>"Just because you're bigger than me doesn't mean I can't bully you. If you come now I'll go to the police, you hear me, you big oaf?"
>>
>>29158596
To far into ball busting brab
>>
>>29158729

That's the idea. Being a siren and a brute, Aria doesn't know how express her love and instead messes with her love interest to get his attention like little boys do.
>>
>>29158828
nah i don't like this man
>>
>>29159463

Then don't do it. It's not like I'm paying you.

Btw, is anyone else not getting (you) when he is being quoted?
>>
>>29159556
Hiro changed it enjoy my ....... instead
>>
http://i.imgur.com/AkkUxKk.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29157437
Oof dem tootsies
>>
>>29159638
Something I can actually enjoy for once. Thanks anon.
>>
File: Goodnight sweet Prince.png (51KB, 625x768px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight sweet Prince.png
51KB, 625x768px
>>29159556
>>29159584
And 2016 claims another victim.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1328571
>>
File: IMG_20161211_164008.jpg (34KB, 503x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161211_164008.jpg
34KB, 503x325px
>>29160306
woah
>>
>>29157437

fucking unf
>>
>>29159644

As a refined foot enthusiast I find her toe length unappealing, desu. Egyptian foot is best foot. Especially with a nice arch.
Greek foot is ugly, and celtic is outright deformed.

>>29159584
>>29159851

Crap, I liked that feature. I often just scrolled down and only paid attention to the important posts that fed my ego rather than pay attention to the mewling of the peasantry.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/EHncNa4.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29160852
qt pon
>>
>>29157437
Is that the hippie guy?
>>
>>29157437

>probably 10 year loliaria

Literally the perfect age
>>
File: A magical place indeed.png (281KB, 1796x974px) Image search: [Google]
A magical place indeed.png
281KB, 1796x974px
>>29160819
>Crap, I liked that feature. I often just scrolled down and only paid attention to the important posts that fed my ego rather than pay attention to the mewling of the peasantry.
Agreed. View this, you jackal!
>>
>>29160981

View it? I'm in it, you double commoner.
>>
>>29160819

I can always use some pointers from foot enthusiasts, criticize away. I'd really appreciate the insight.
>>29154215

>She breaks the kiss as she starts to disrobe herself. You begin to do the same as you got off from the couch.
>"Let's go to your bedroom, I'm pooped!~" Uh huh, sure you are.
>After you lose your shirt, you grab Sonata by the hand and march your way to your bedroom.
>"Wait!.. Um, carry me?" You stare at her thinking about her request.
>Why the fuck not.
>You carry her over your shoulders as you make your way up stairs, butt sticking out from your peripherals, you had to admit. She had a fine ass.
>"Aww Anon~ You're so strong. But I - " You cut her off as you flung her towards your queen size mattress.
"But what?"
>You spread her thighs apart as you make your way over to her snatch. You can almost taste her arousal as she was all but drenching down there.
>"I wanted you to carry me.. " She mumbles as I place my face in front of her cunt. She can be really adorable when she wants to.
>But I won't fall for the same trick twice, I know her angle.
"Then let me make it up to you."
>You lifted the hood to her clit and gave it a slow gentle lick as you taste cooch for the first time.
>"O-ooh H-hold! I didn't take a shower yet~" ..Explains the odor of sweat, but then again, she did give you one hell of a fallacio.
"We'll call it even" You spread her lips apart as you got to work on her moist cunt, getting a feel of her insides as you taste her essence.
>"O-okay, Mmm, go slow .. Yea just like that. " You follow along, seeing as this is the first time you've done something like this. Might as well make the experience count.
>You grip her thighs as you mount your lips on her wet orifice, getting a rhythm as you drive your tongue around her insides.
>>
>>29161045
>The way her pussy is contorting around the muscle of your tongue is slightly uncomfortable, It was tighter than you imagined though.
>"Deeper Nonny, right there.. I-I'm so close~!" She grips your head and starts to pull against her hips as she grinds with your motions.
>You feel a smooth bump on the tip of your tongue and start to swivel your muscle around it. Her arousal quickens as she begins to pant harder.
>"Ah-ah-Ahh.. Ah Cumming! Gonna cum' .. !" Preparing for the event, you tighten your grip on her hips. Increasing your efforts as she intensifies hers.
>Grip as strong as a vice, she arches her back as you keep up the relentless attack, your own arousal won't allow any less.
>"Anon S-stop. I think I'm gonna pee!" Damn.. you had these sheets washed a day ago.
>Fuck it, I don't feel up to backing down at this point.
>"Gyah!" She convulsed violently as she lets loose a torrent of her piss in my mouth, which went down my throat faster than I prepared for which sent me into a coughing fit.
"Khak khak" >Takes me a moment to catch my breath as Sonata was catching hers after her rather intense orgasm.
>"Geez Anon. I told you I was gonna pee! You big meanie.." She pouts at me as she starts to come down from the experience.
"..Anyone tell you how adorable you are when you're angry?"
>I hate to admit it, but she was quickly warming me up to her despite the history of her shenanigans. If I gotta swallow a pint of piss to get that reaction out of her..
>Then all of a sudden, I feel a swell of confidence grow within me.
>I made her cum. And it was my first time going down on a girl.
>Let alone an attractive one, you just regret it wasn't Twilight Sparkle's.
>>
>>29161045

..Curse my limited vocabulary. I noticed it as soon as I posted.
>>
>>29161000
>...........
Damn slants and their shit. I miss having "you" and not a doted line.
>>
File: 1466966202993.jpg (1MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1466966202993.jpg
1MB, 2000x2400px
>>
>>29161185
>Adagio
>5'1" in heels
>DFC
Muh dick!
>>
File: 1483141248364.png (36KB, 834x582px) Image search: [Google]
1483141248364.png
36KB, 834x582px
>>29161166
Well, some other anon said this work around might do the job, but I haven't had any success, but I'm not good at coding so it might be me.
>>
File: angryloliaria.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angryloliaria.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>29161226
Thank you based Anon. Have a doodle.
>>
>>29161226

just copy & paste the following, it worked for me.

a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content:" (You)";
}
>>
File: sonatacaptcha.jpg (21KB, 302x217px) Image search: [Google]
sonatacaptcha.jpg
21KB, 302x217px
Was just downloading a file that required a captcha, and I had to screenshot it for you guys.
>>
>>29157437
>>29157528
>>29161341
I think this Loli Aria is my new favorite depiction of one of our girls.
>>
File: Kinds of Feet.jpg1645790800.jpg (22KB, 540x364px) Image search: [Google]
Kinds of Feet.jpg1645790800.jpg
22KB, 540x364px
>>29161045

No need to encourage me, I'm never shy about sharing my opinion.
You just need some references. Preferably videos so as to see the foot from various angles. There are a few footfag channels on youtube. Off the top of my head there's Madiheels. Not the best shape, but quite good.

Don't go looking for references in other boards. 4chan's footfag generals are populated by tasteless retards who'd call even the most malformed pair of ork feet hot. I'm fucking ashamed to fall under the same fetish as them.
>>
File: taco tuesday.gif (298KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
taco tuesday.gif
298KB, 400x400px
>>29161470
That's amazing.
>>
>>29161577
Thanks, I'll take a look at Madiheels when I get some decent internet goin.

I got references in the form of my countless collection of erotic doujin manga's. As for the feet I drew, I know I'm terrible. I used only one or two reference pictures when I should have looked at several for corrective purposes.

Know any artists that know how to draw good feet? I think Fatalpulse does some good feet, but thats subjective as fuck.
>>
>>29161624

No artists come to mind atm except for Ponut who draws them small and cartoonish. They aren't sexy as much as fucking adorable.
As for youtube videos, you can go to your usual spot and download them through youtubeinmp4 dot com
>>
File: 1473246603751.jpg (17KB, 480x218px) Image search: [Google]
1473246603751.jpg
17KB, 480x218px
>>29161577
>mfw
>>
>>29161848

Heh, I knew it was only a matter of time before somebody posted that.
>>
File: the dazzles take a set.png (212KB, 700x614px) Image search: [Google]
the dazzles take a set.png
212KB, 700x614px
Fanfic where the Dazzlings have fallen in love with Anon but he's oblivious as fuck when
>>
File: big boss nods at his computer.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
big boss nods at his computer.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>all the Dazzling's songs used to make the hairs on your neck stand up and give a blissful sort of feeling
>tfw that hasn't happened in a year and a half
>>
File: whats sex anon.gif (406KB, 642x360px) Image search: [Google]
whats sex anon.gif
406KB, 642x360px
How can Sonata be so lewd and cute at the same time?
>>
File: 1474514982828.png (903KB, 1000x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1474514982828.png
903KB, 1000x1259px
>>29161583

2016 /mlp/ Year-end Awards Voting thread
>>
>>29162140
I don't know Anon, but it makes it hurt even more that I will never hold her and love her.
>>
File: loliadagiocoat2.jpg (228KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
loliadagiocoat2.jpg
228KB, 800x1132px
>>29162122

Thanks for the reminder, just made my mood reflect the weather.
>>
>>29162573
Cute look and sexy expression. Feels like a solid Dagi to me.
>>
File: D1SyJoK.jpg (629KB, 5600x3400px) Image search: [Google]
D1SyJoK.jpg
629KB, 5600x3400px
>>29162122
I can't say the same. I listen to alot of the same music but I listen in waves. So maybe ill only play MF DOOM for 2 weeks then not go back to it till months later. So with the Dazzling songs its been about half year since my music cycled into there songs so the feeling would still be there for me.
>>
>>
>>29163492
post the other ho ho hoes
>>
>>29163856
>>
>>29162122
Because of the weeb in me, I get harder if I picture Adagio singing the opening of Shouwa Genroku. That song is pure eargasm if you don't mind the moonspeak.
>>
File: 1475559063141.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475559063141.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>29161848
Accurate.
>>
>>29164132

Found the german. Are you still on the verge of civil war?
>>
>>29161066
I'd swallow a pint of sonata piss
To just cuddle with her for a night
>>
http://i.imgur.com/d3NcLCe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ryNGwFA.jpg
Enjoy
>>
File: 49300485538.gif (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
49300485538.gif
19KB, 400x300px
>>29164674
>>
>>29162084
isn't that just mamwm?
>>
>>29164400
>asks the turk.
Don't you have some Kurds you need to (fail at) silencing?
>>
File: 1416281193356.jpg (10KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416281193356.jpg
10KB, 240x300px
>>29162084
>Anon is oblivious
>"So, you wanna fuck?"

I just don't see that working.
>>
>>
File: 1472483856659.jpg (127KB, 390x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472483856659.jpg
127KB, 390x700px
>>29160852
Nice work.
>>
>>29166121
>Holding your coffee like that
Fucking madwoman
>>
>>29165500
>asks the turk.

Άρμεξε τα βυζιά σου να φτιάξουμε φέτα.
>>
>>29159638
at least according to the People who genuinely believe in Magic this is pretty much the worst possible Thing to do.

I bet they actually are virgins or widows.
>>
>>29157437

Hello next OP pic for the next thread
>>
>>29166032
Assuming they didn't outright say shit like that, yes.

>>29164921
I don't know
>>
>>29157437
>>29157528

unf/10

I need more loli aria
>>
>>
Kinda unrelated, but I was watching Monty Python and the Meaning of Life earlier and I noticed that the jam song's rhythm from Steven Universe was taken from the organ donor sketch. Also a track from Castlevania SoTN seems to be a remix of the theme that plays during the boarding of the american corporation.

And unrelated even to this, Pinkie's song about giggling at the ghosties is a track from the Lord of the Dance that Daniel Ingram copied and added crappy lyrics to.

>>29166410

Eh, it doesn't have all three dazzlings in it.

>>29162084

I usually like to write anon as both unhappily lonely and oblivious to a girl's affection. Except for Biker Ninja, where Sunset and the Ninja (a dime store Snake Eyes that replaces anon in the story) kinda like eachother but things are a little awkward between them until Sunny sees his disfigured face and breaks his heart though later she may or may not complain that he is pushing her away and explain to him that she was simply astonished by his face because he reminds her of her TV/Vidya husbando.
>>
Why is anime tentacle porn considered high art in Siren culture?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/mv2prnD.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29164674
sonata who stole your clitoris

why was it amputated
>>
Happy New Year /dzg/, it's been a great one and here's to another.
>>
>>29168688
Jeez Adagio must leak like a cow with nipple ducts that size.
>>
>>29169179
Cheers mates
>>
>>29169179
Happy new year to you as well Anon.
>>
File: schoolsketch.jpg (500KB, 1415x1000px) Image search: [Google]
schoolsketch.jpg
500KB, 1415x1000px
>>29168073
>doesn't have all three dazzlings in it

I'm working on it.
>>
>>29170001

I can't wait for the colors. top tier work anon.
>>
File: 766233.png (1MB, 844x1300px) Image search: [Google]
766233.png
1MB, 844x1300px
>>29170001
Did you ever finish the bed time story one?
>>
>>29170001

Sonata look like a 10/10 daughteru
>>
>>29170020
Nope.. If I did I would have posted it.
>>
>>29170038
oh
i was looking forward to that one
>>
>>29170070
Rip..

I I work on it every now and then. But I took too long in trying to "complete" it. If it takes me more than a week to finish a single picture, I just lose interest.

Although.. I do have 6GB of 30+ Hours of recording I did trying.
>>
>>29170001

>those smugs

unf
>>
>>29170100
Would you could you post what you did finish or like the base colors or something?
>>
File: 1399916361922.jpg (47KB, 430x344px) Image search: [Google]
1399916361922.jpg
47KB, 430x344px
>>29170001
>>
>>29170111

I would send the entire PSD if I could, but my internet is like dial-up. Stupid phone hotspot is all I got right now.
>>
happy new years. first dzg post of 2017
>>
>>29170001
Why does Sonata look like she's imagining something very lewd with him?
>>
>>29170379

Oh.. that. Funky stuff I did for the sake of expression contrast between the other 2 characters.

But if you ask me, I think she enjoys the attention Anon gives her, even if it means sending her to detention or the principles office for ditching class to be with Dazzle Co.
>>
>>29170403
So she's got an adorable little crush.
>>
What does /dzg/ think of the rip-off dazzlings. http://jucamovi1992.deviantart.com/art/MLP-The-Mermaids-512941808
>>
>>29170454

This is why I hate OC's.
>>
>>29170454
what a joke
>>
>>29170454
why not just cal them sirens? Dazzlings is the name of adagios band.
>>
Did that Dazzling flash ever get finished?

Or was it scrapped for even more generic ponyshit
>>
>>29170537
no sorry anon
>>
>>29170537
I think it was a pipe dream in the end.
>>
>>29170683
when why described what they wanted to do with it.
I thought it sounded way to ambitious to ever actually get done.

would have been cool tho
>>
File: 1468297298694.jpg (188KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1468297298694.jpg
188KB, 1024x819px
I know there's already been a story for this picture and I'd be a bit god damn late on the setting, but I was thinking of writing some momma Adagio and kid siren Sonata and Aria if anyone might want to see that.
>>
>>29170705
idk only TW can say for sure
>>
>>29170537
>Or was it scrapped for even more generic ponyshit
>ponyshit
I think Reddit is more your speed my friend.
>>
NONE of the other EQG bad bitches songs do it for me like the Dazzles do. WHAT IS THEIR SECRET
>>
File: skirt ari.png (126KB, 616x889px) Image search: [Google]
skirt ari.png
126KB, 616x889px
>the good tablet just fixed itself
it's a New Year's miracle
>>
>>29168008
http://i.imgur.com/yxr8n5B.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29170798
welcome back friendo
das a cute aria
>>
File: 342342342342342352352353.gif (384KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
342342342342342352352353.gif
384KB, 600x453px
>>29170001
wew lad.
>>
>>29170739
>>29170739
Please do
>>
>>29170739
I'd love to.
>>
>>29170798

It was Arthur Clarke who said that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistiguishable from magic.
I say all technology is magic. I've seen computers break down for no apparent reason and later magically start working again weeks of inactivity later. It's like they have an immune system. And I'm not talking about hardware where dust, temporature or physical shock could have caused or fixed a problem. I'm talking about software fixing it's own errors without the user commanding it (or being able) to take action such as perform a diagnostic check, restore or insert a disk. Fucking amazing.

>>29170750

Not that anon, but five years of horses are enough to get most people tired of their cuteness. And they don't exactly have anything else to offer.
>>
>>
>>29170705
>>29170745
Maybe they'll stop by one day and we'll get a more solid answer.
>>
>>29170739
sounds like a plan m8
>>
>>29170001

Very cute and hot, don't stop based drawfag
>>
>>29125697
Is there a fan fic where they appear during the Friendship Games instead of RR?
>>
>>29170739

I'm the writefag who wrote it and I say do it. I was planning on writing a small followup shortly after based on pic related where Adagio reveals and introduces her two daughters to her boyfriend. Feel free to use the idea if you want.

>"Honey, I'd like you to meet my treasures. This is Sonata and this is Aria, my daughters. We are a set. Now you know why I'm always so busy and work two jobs. Girls, why don't you say hello?"
>"Hello!" says Sonata cheerfully as she waves her hand
>Aria scoffs. She hates how easily Sonata trusts strangers
>Instead she looks at the bf eye to eye
>"Another "uncle", mom?"
>Awkward silence

Aria, who is a rather smart kid, understands that nobody wants to marry a single mom and secretly blames herself for her mother drinking and crying when she thinks she's alone. Aria is also lashing out at Adagio's boyfriends because they end up hurting her by using and dumping her, and also breaking the daughters' hearts by abandoning them.
>>
>>29172485
Sounds cute and really sad
>>
File: 7uFdGdA.jpg (251KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
7uFdGdA.jpg
251KB, 500x366px
>>29170001
>>29170798
>>
>>29170454
To be quite honest, in original mythology sirens used to be bird-women and represented the sweet song of desire. over the time they've been mixed up with mermaids and the newly converted Greek Christians went with it.

what we call sirens are more like draconic horse-fish. the Comics had merponies which were also different.
>>
>>29172485
if i were 10 years older i'd settle down with milf adagio and her fucked up kids
>>
>>29170001
i feel like anon is an annoyed substitute teacher
>>
File: 1463460247088.png (645KB, 932x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1463460247088.png
645KB, 932x1637px
>>29172485
Yeah, let me tell you how that story goes

>Adagio rides the cock-carousel of bad boys into her late 20's
>Ends up with 2 daughters but not a single relationship that lasts longer than a year or two at most
>Drinks and cries herself to sleep because she knows she needs to settle down before she's too old and unwanted
>Regular guys like anon make her drier than the Sahara, but she bites the bullet
>Tells you that all she really wants is a good man and father figure in her girls life, when the truth is she'd rather put out a little for you than work two jobs
>Your relationship is fraught with nothing but arguements and strife because she's bored, you don't excite her like her old boyfriends did
>She constantly finds new ways of pushing your buttons until you end up in all-out shouting matches
>Aria starts fucking highschoolers and listening to her god awful nu-metal bullshit
>Fuck you if you try to say anything, you're not her real dad
>Around 8-10 years the girls are grown up and moved on
>Adagio suddenly decides your relationship isn't working anymore now that she's not financially responsible for rearing kids anymore
>She needs to "find herself" again, which means she needs to find herself on another man's dick
>She leaves, taking your stuff, and your future wages in alimony
>All of your friends take her side, after all you did nothing but fight all the time anyways

Single mothers a shit, whether they're extra-demensional sea horse monsters or not.
>>
>>29173120
>>29173120
i cant fap to this
>>
>>29170006
Unf... would take to the prom
>>
>>29125697
Is there a fan fic where they go to CPA instead of CHS?
>>
>>29173120
>Single mothers a shit, whether they're extra-demensional sea horse monsters or not.
This.
Never trust a single mother.
>>
>>29173120
You have something you wanna talk about anon?
>>
>>29173120
You cynical fuck
>>
File: 1413936536289.png (254KB, 756x457px) Image search: [Google]
1413936536289.png
254KB, 756x457px
>>29173306
Cynical? That was the generous version. I didn't even mention the part where Sonata becomes a college SJW because she grew up with an "asshole" who did nothing but fight with her mom constantly.

Or that Adagio let her figure go to shit in the first year because of how miserable she is that she "settled" for you. Or that Adagio would get herself knocked up again when the girls were in highschool to make sure you were on the hook to support her. I was even generous and stated she would leave you, rather than making a baseless accusation of domestic abuse to have you thrown out of the house (that you're still paying for) until it's awarded to her in the divorce.
>>
>>29173413
thanks for the reality check
>>
>>29173413
I get where your coming from but at least this >>29172485 is more cute and not as dark

let me have muh fun
>>
>>29173448
It's all good, I'm having a few drinks and just having a little fun myself.
>>
sad pupper
>>
REMEMBER TO ASK FOR A PRENUP. If she doesn't want to sign it then she doesn't want to be equal. Also fight for custody in order to keep your children safe from the harpy.

>>29173306

Shaddap. Cynics are cursed with wisdom and are sadly always right.

>>29173120

I'm strongly against raising another man's kid be it an orphan or a bastard, but I don't think I could find it in my heart to not take in a child if it genuinely loves me.

Though I generally agree with you, I thought most western single moms use the state as a surrogate father instead of trying to marry a guy for the financial support.
>>29173448 is right though, I just wanted to write something feelsy.
>>
File: ari mindblow.png (191KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
ari mindblow.png
191KB, 600x801px
>>29171464
>it's fucking magic
>mfw
>>29172842
y-you too
>>
>>29173586
A pre-nup is worth less than toilet paper, and Judges regularly wipe their asses on them. It's up to a Judge's sole discretion whether or not they wish to uphold one, and Judges usually fall into one of two categories, progressive liberals and conservatives, and the one thing they both agree on is that a man should be responsible for supporting his ex as long as she doesn't feel like working, and paying for kids whether or not he actually gets to see them.

But I'm done raining on people's fap fantasies. I don't care what anyone's kinks are, just so long as you don't try to be Captain Save-a-hoe in real life.
>>
File: 1471493282142.gif (21KB, 452x329px) Image search: [Google]
1471493282142.gif
21KB, 452x329px
>>29172485
Thank
I'll probably get around to it during this week since I wanted to start doing some green on regular threads I visit before my next semester of college.
I'll start the first few sentences of the story either later tonight or tomorrow.
Still celebrating the new year with booze and the lads.
>>
File: 1315848.png (452KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1315848.png
452KB, 1000x1000px
Rough night
>>
>>29173631
what are we cookin today, chef aria?
>>
File: pizza.png (316KB, 714x801px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
316KB, 714x801px
>>29173631
>>29173721
you beat me to the joke
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1330018

enjoy
>>
>>29173631

So will you be drawing more regularly now that your old tablet is working again?

>>29173673

Thank Allah women are bringing Islam to the West and we'll be able to legally beat and treat them according to their actions like Allah intended.
In the meantime, how do I become a Chad? I want to be a hoe plow.

>>29173686

You're welcome mate. Do you happen to have a link to the pevious momdagio story? I can't find it on the archive or my notes.
>>
>>29173832
Time to grab the Kleenex.
>>
>>29173747
itsa spicy meataball
>>
File: tumblr_ogzc3vSyJi1uxdv6do3_1280.png (283KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogzc3vSyJi1uxdv6do3_1280.png
283KB, 1280x1280px
>>29173835
Aw shit, I don't comrade.
I haven't actually seen the story since it was posted, and I can't remember shit most of the time so I can't remember which thread it was in or if anyone has it anywhere. Sorry.
>>
>>29173721
>>29173747
i knew somebody would do this and it is so fucking perfect
>>29173835
I'm gonna try and draw something at least once a day now. force motivation till I don't want to stop drawing and stuff like that.
>>
Happy 2017 you glorious bastards.
>>
>>29173914

Aw. I'd give her eskimo kisses and blow raspberries on her tummy.

>>29173931

I don't know about the others, but I liked your older style better honestly.
I suggest you draw shit in general rather than just the dazzlings so as to not get bored. Lemme know if you want any theme or pose ideas.
>>
File: aria_blaze__by_ohiekhe-dasbnjb.jpg (1MB, 3737x3849px) Image search: [Google]
aria_blaze__by_ohiekhe-dasbnjb.jpg
1MB, 3737x3849px
ari has a fat butte
>>
>>29173949
You too you insane genius.
>>
File: IMG_0764.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>29164674
DELET
>>
File: 1419412272542.jpg (37KB, 347x348px) Image search: [Google]
1419412272542.jpg
37KB, 347x348px
>>29173832
>enjoy
That's my line pal.
>>
>>
>>29174394
Except when this guy says it, I actually do.
>>
>>29174394
then post things people here would actually enjoy autist
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 694x1059px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 694x1059px
>>
>>29175794
qt
>>
>>29175445
i wanna take dagi on a sushi date. she'd love it because it would remind her of living in the ocean and eating fish all the time
>>
>>29170001
"Come on girls just let me sit and rest I had a long day."
>"Hey Anon, go eat a dick"
>Aria says with shit-eating smirk.
>Purple Grump plz.
>"I know that it's unorthodox of me, but I agree with Aria."
>Et tu Cheese Poofius?
>Sonata is looking at you while bitting her lip.
"Uh what is with Sonata?"
>"I dunno she's being a idiot like always."
>Inside Sonata's mind.
>"Anon, go deeper! I can feel you gushing inside me, give me your cubs~"
>>
File: 1330355.png (646KB, 1458x2259px) Image search: [Google]
1330355.png
646KB, 1458x2259px
>>
>>29176977
My queen
>>
File: index.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
[Animatic] I'm Singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoVVMUj7-OE
>>
File: secretary16.jpg (678KB, 2678x4000px) Image search: [Google]
secretary16.jpg
678KB, 2678x4000px
Requesting a version of this with Adagio.
>>
>>29177742
i hope you mean adagio but without the boobs
>>
File: Adagio 13.jpg (259KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio 13.jpg
259KB, 440x600px
>>29177793
Nope, with the boobs.
>>
>>29173931
Welcome back mane
>>
>>29173931

Also I wouldn't force creativity. I mean you could, but I wouldn't. It just becomes a chore after a while. Just do whats fun, you know?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/mAFgEQQ.gif
http://i.imgur.com/IGAhxuJ.gif
http://i.imgur.com/kQBdd25.gif
Enjoy
>>
File: HUG.jpg (350KB, 1000x1257px) Image search: [Google]
HUG.jpg
350KB, 1000x1257px
>>29176635

M-moar plz
>>
File: LoliAriasketch.jpg (288KB, 1000x1188px) Image search: [Google]
LoliAriasketch.jpg
288KB, 1000x1188px
>>29173949

Happy New Years, heres to hoping I can be alittle more productive this year.
>>
>>29170798
>>29173949
Happy new year to you too, you beautiful faggots.
>>29177851
>>29177861
I really think your faces are a big part of what makes your art so appealing. There's a lot of personality in there.
>>
>>29177882

Aw stop it you ~ I've been watching alot of EE n E recently, It's been a heavy influence in my art and how I try to express different characters.

But seriously, thanks. Always a pleasure
>>
File: 1470167777676.gif (149KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470167777676.gif
149KB, 1000x500px
>>29177809
>Nope, with the boobs.
Not preferring a DFC Adagio. You heretic!
>>
File: 1464152076712.png (1MB, 1320x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1464152076712.png
1MB, 1320x2200px
>>29178343
DFC Adagio is best Adagio.
>>
>>29178366
Smaller boobs are more sensitive too.
>>
File: lewdwaytoolewd.png (43KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
lewdwaytoolewd.png
43KB, 400x279px
>>29178449
And girls with smaller boobs can hold you closer to their hearts
>>
File: tmp_3029-1330506487068636.jpg (135KB, 800x955px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3029-1330506487068636.jpg
135KB, 800x955px
>>
>>29177851
Nigga that's cute as fuck.
>>
>>29178666
Satan speaks the truth.
>>
>>29178666
i can get behind this
>>
>>29170750
I meant ponyshit in the sense that they've shitting out ponysmut constantly, but everything else gets scrapped for it.
>>
File: dazzlings pregnant.jpg (136KB, 1428x798px) Image search: [Google]
dazzlings pregnant.jpg
136KB, 1428x798px
I wanna impregnate the Dazzlings!
>>
>>29179810
you don't even have a job to support them
>>
File: 1482529665693.png (599KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1482529665693.png
599KB, 1000x1300px
>>29170001
>>29176635

Fine! I'll go visit the succubus down the street! I bet she'll let me sit.

>The hell you will you slender reject!
>>
>>29179860
oh MY that adagio

and dat sonata
>>
File: 1413659256037.gif (322KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1413659256037.gif
322KB, 500x200px
>>29179860
>>
File: 1482101254817.png (167KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482101254817.png
167KB, 1000x1000px
So if we combine Adagios child bearing hips with Aria's supple, taut ass and Sonata's perfectly perky boobies would we have the perfect dazzling? Or has science gone to far?
>>
>>29180284
They're perfect as a trio. You can install all their physical features on one, but not their personalities.
>>
>>29177851
>>29177861

lolidazzling are 2cute4fuck
>>
File: 14396851761471349696011.jpg (46KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
14396851761471349696011.jpg
46KB, 900x675px
>>29180284
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/81h8cwbuo6d7b54/We+Are+Number+One+%28DK64+x+MLP+Boss+Remix%29.mp3
>>
>>29177841
>ywn see your dazzling raped by hero own stand
>you will never see your dazzling cumflated by her stand
>>
File: 20161222_042211.png (703KB, 1280x1548px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_042211.png
703KB, 1280x1548px
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1330831
>>
>>29181670
>hideous red spot to cover her tit
awful
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1330967
10/10
>>
>>29182750
That's pretty good.
>>
>>29181670
When/why did he start drawing noses like that?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/2vfcGRk.jpg
Enjoy
>>
File: 1322692.png (538KB, 1280x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1322692.png
538KB, 1280x1549px
>>
File: 1322694.png (601KB, 1280x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1322694.png
601KB, 1280x1549px
And the others
>>
File: 1454254533729.png (118KB, 342x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454254533729.png
118KB, 342x240px
>>29170001
>>29179860
>>29177851
>>29177861
Stop with this. Too late for another fap.
>>
File: tnot-1432614818-264120-full.png (659KB, 1138x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tnot-1432614818-264120-full.png
659KB, 1138x1024px
>>29184005
I always liked Ponut's DFC adagio
>>
File: 1322693.png (606KB, 1280x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1322693.png
606KB, 1280x1549px
>>
>>29180875
sounds pretty dank anon
you should just get a sound cloud
>>
>>29184102
I didn't make it. Found here:
https://derpibooru.org/1330740
>>
File: substituteanon.jpg (699KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
substituteanon.jpg
699KB, 1500x1060px
>>29184028

Think this should be OP image for #226?

>>29183993

It's just an expression preference. Which is merely the product of an artist's current or long standing influences.

I think they look nice, but then again I love anything PonutJoe does.
>>
>>29184334
FUCK YEA BUD THAT LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME
>>
>>29184334
Jokes on you, I already fapped again. I agree though.
>>
File: icantcontainhappiness.jpg (254KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
icantcontainhappiness.jpg
254KB, 800x1105px
>>29184348
>>29184354

I fucking love you guys.
>>
File: adagiolearnstofeel.jpg (168KB, 663x767px) Image search: [Google]
adagiolearnstofeel.jpg
168KB, 663x767px
>>29158318
>blessed

I won't lie, every time I read the post/pic related I always get a laugh and a smile on my face.

But truth is, its you guys that has blessed me.

On some real shit. Makes me feel like less of a failure for all the shit I put myself through. I feel.. redeemed somehow.
>>
>>29184519
>>29184429
damn i feel like your a machine with all these doodles your able to pump out
>>
>>29184334
Yes, I very much like thing.

Very much.
>>
File: looncoon.jpg (893KB, 2480x2850px) Image search: [Google]
looncoon.jpg
893KB, 2480x2850px
>>29184527

What can I say? I'm fucked in the head.
>>
>>29184571
Well I like it
So keep it up
>>
>>29184334
Damn fine work, Principal's Office Edition maybe?
>>
>>29184790

Sure man.
>>
>>29184804
Naughty edition?
>>
>>29184039
Ponut-joe's Sonata always makes my penis tingle.
>>
>>29184823
I like principal's office edition better, but what ever floats your coat
>>
>>29184790

How about Problem Child 3?
>>
New thread >>29184924
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 200

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.