[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 122

File: Anon should not be here..jpg (465KB, 1200x780px) Image search: [Google]
Anon should not be here..jpg
465KB, 1200x780px
Previous thread: >>29075955

Get Back Into The Kitchen Edition

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit?usp=sharing

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>29090076
First for bacon horse waifu
>>
File: Otaku Mare.png (110KB, 488x894px) Image search: [Google]
Otaku Mare.png
110KB, 488x894px
>>29083807
>I want to pull a shutin mare in need of a haircut out into the sun for some fun.
Ok, I really want to read something like this.
>>
>>29089079
Roasting marshmallows is slang for anal because it involves shoving a stick into the thing and getting it all hot and melty.
>>
RGRE NEVER DIES! I however am going to sleep. Goodnight folks and merry Christmas.
>>
>>29090209
How does RGRE christmas work
Do they still leave offerings for Satan Claws in the hopes that he will bestow gifts upon them?
Ponies completely misinterpreting human customs is fun.
>When Anon initially arrives in Equestria they think he is either Satan Claws or a relative of him.
>Because of this they all make extra sure to be on their best behavior.
Maybe under all those clothes you cant tell Santa's a he.
Either way would you risk pissing off Father Christmas?
The dude who can break into any building without being seen and leave behind objects of his choosing?
Not only that, but he can break into more buildings than there are seconds in the one day he decides to break into them.
The guy who can leave you a stocking full of highly flammable coal above your fireplace?
"Look here you little shit, I can burn your house down with you inside and make it look like an accident." - subtext
Just imagine what would happen if you hurt someone he cared about.
Swap the genders for pony view on it?

>Christmas
>Ponies learn about Christmas and celebrate along with their new friend.
>Leaving offerings of food for Satan Claws.
>Build a shrine out of a freshly felled tree.
>Those that please Satan recieve gifts.

Also:
Also we should write more like that thing from a few days where the ponies nailed their gods to sticks to get the Easter bunny to give them chocolate.
Valentines day: This little bastard of a baby will try to shoot you with an arrow, best to stay home and avoid contact with others
>>
File: 1482112324651.jpg (68KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
1482112324651.jpg
68KB, 800x526px
>"Who did this to you, Anon?"
"Did what?"
>Why was she so upset, this was getting lewd, now she's mad
>"This! What happened to your dick?"
>She points at it
"What happened?"
>"Someone went at it and cut it up! How did you not notice?"
"Oh that? Yeah that happened when I was a baby."
>"Why would they do that to you?"
"I dunno. They used it to make women's make-up. In my opinion it was a hilarious light hearted prank."
>"That's... I feel sick."
"Why do you care so much, waifu?"
>"Does it happen to other males in your world?"
"Not in Europe, but I'm an American, happens all the time in America."
>Waifu just kind of stares off in the distance
"Why do you care so much?"
>"I care about you, and someone hurt you and you don't even care."
>You pull your waifu over to you, pressing your face into her's
"I could get as mad as I wanted, nothing's bringing it back, and no one would care. So why fret?"
>Waifu returned your embrace
>"How bad is it in your world?"
"It's pretty shitty, but I'm more interested in booping that cute snoot of yours." you press a finger to your waifu's nose and she instantly forgets
>>
>>29090327
> RGRE Christmas
Canonically, that's hearth's warming day, which iirc, doesn't have a central, gift giving, moral judge figure.

However, EQG universe could have normal Christmas, with Sunset getting turned on by the idea of a silver fox of a man visiting in the night, rewarding her for good behavior.
>>
>>29090430
> Ponies are familiar enough with monkey dicks that they recognize that a penis from an unknown subspecies has been cut, despite the lack of scar tissue
> Also, they immediately assume it's terrible and has no valid reasoning
Seems pretty unlikely anon. Please stop forcing circumcision drama.
>>
File: confused.gif (677KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
677KB, 500x511px
>>29090452
>normal Christmas, with Sunset getting turned on by the idea of a silver fox of a man visiting in the night, rewarding her for good behavior.
>normal
>>
File: 1482135614069.jpg (384KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
1482135614069.jpg
384KB, 1200x781px
>>29090465
lmua 2bh famm
>>
>>29090484
> Normal
As in, the same Christmas we have here.
She's just misunderstanding what Santa actually does.
>>
>>29090430
>I could get as mad as I wanted, nothing's bringing it back
Never thought of it that way... I'm a little more at peace with ny cut dick now.
>>
File: GILF.png (113KB, 433x473px) Image search: [Google]
GILF.png
113KB, 433x473px
>>29090490
I suppose it makes sense, especially since in RGRE it would be an equivalent of a gilf pic very related coming to give you a reward for being a good buy
>>
>>29090327
Never change Durnk.
>>
>>29090509
>for being a good buy
I meant to write good boy, but it gave me an idea of Anon landing in an ancient Equestria and being sold away as an exotic slave. The stuck up noble mare would expect him to be skilled in various arts like singing, dancing and poetry. But all she got is a disappointment and massive headache from all the complaints about his living conditions.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>29090180
No, it's slang for how the male's sperm leaks out and it looks like melted marshmallows.
>>
>>29090452
Hearthswarming is still not christmas.
It's only like christmas.
So the ponies get to learn about Christmas from a limited information chokepoint and make assumptions.
>Twilight sparkle finds some old kids christmas books in Anon's garage
>Decides to get the townsponies to try this human celebration out.
>The books don't quite explain everything in full detail, so the ponies fill in the gaps.
>They know that there may be some things they'll get wrong, so they ask for help from someone who will know the answers.
>They decide to bring Father Christmas to Equestria to help out.
>Twilight actually ends up summoning Satan.
>He hangs out and joins in on the festivites.

>>29090534
>Ancient Equestria
>It's extremely similar to regular Equestria but with ancient time flavor
>Signs in ye olde inglish
>Some ponies are in olden times outfits
>The ponies all have pretty much the same names and personalities
>The noblemare is Twilight's Mom
>>
>>29090327
>"Look here you little shit, I can burn your house down with you inside and make it look like an accident." - subtext
When you think about it, Santa is really terrifying. He knows when you're sleeping, he knows if you've been bad or good, and the song ends with parents BEGGING their child to be good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E Greatest RGRE love song?
>>
>>29090465
>what are big ugly scars and discoloration
>>
>>29090430
They'd probably see circumcision the same way we see fgm.

>coddlingintensifies.gif
>>
File: photofinish.png (594KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
photofinish.png
594KB, 1280x857px
>>29088453
>http://pastebin.com/Qdq5pWVq

>After lunch, next day. Anon looked around his decrepit apartment one last time before he left. It wasn’t dirty, but God was it depressing. An old sofa you stole from the back of some kind of bizarre furniture and ink pen store, some crates, an old mattress on top of some more crates, and in the living room in front of the couch one large crate turned on its side with a black piece of paper. He didn’t bother locking the door.
>Anon found himself in an oddly seedy side of town. He checked the address on the card one more time, but it matched. The large “Photo Finish Casting Studio” was a pretty big giveaway. He entered the reception area. An attractive almost Asian looking mare looked up from her magazine.
>”You here for the afternoon audition?”
“Uh, yes mam.”
>”Ooh, polite. PF is gonna love you. They’re still cleaning up from the morning shoot. Should be ready in a few. Make yourself comfortable, we got magazines on the table.”
>You thanked the mare and walked across to the row of chairs. The small table had stacks of magazines on them. You start to leaf through them. Hah, looks like ponies have fashion mags too. They sure do love socks and saddles. Wait…
“Huh? Playfilly? Rustler?”
>Before you can lead through the magazines the receptionist calls out.
>“Mister Anon, Miss Finish is ready for your casting interview. You can go down the hall to her office. Can’t miss it, large glass window with the ponitian blinds.”
>These horse puns were gonna be the re-death of you. You thank the pony and head through the door. The large glass window did in fact run the entire length of her office, white venetian blinds on the window and door blocking the view inside. You turn the handle and walk inside.
>>
>>29090430
>“Because you won’t. Neither of you will, after all of this time. So I’m crying for you both.”
>>
>>29090637
>"First qvestion. Do you haff any inhibitions about haffing sex wiss ponies and non-pony creatures?"
"No."
>"Goot. Do you haff any inhibitions about haffing sex wiss non-sapient creatures?"
"....depends."
>"Ve'll put zat down as a 'maybe'. Vorry not, I will introduce you to zee timbervolfs last."
>>
>>29090637
>”Ah, Mister Anonymous, so good of you to make it. I’d like you to know ve vill be filming your interview for future reference. Please have a seat so ve can begin.”
>The blue photo pony motions to the black leather looking couch. You take a seat, finding it surprisingly comfy. This thing may actually be real leather.
>”So Anon, may I call you Anon? Is this your first casting?”
>You nod.
>”Please answer aloud Anon. Your personality and reactions vill be taken into account regarding possible hiring. And please, relax. Zhis is a safe, private space. Ve yourself.”
“Um, yes Miss Finish. This is my first time being interviewed for this kind of thing. Never really considered being a model, but it’s been kind of hard finding good work since I got here.”
>The small fashionable blue photo pony grins. Apparently she does like manners.
>”Vell Anon, let us begin with, ze magicks! So, how old were you vhen you lost your virginity?”
“Uh, umm, 18?” you answer, worried about incriminating yourself.
>Photo horse smiles a knowing smile.
>”Ov course, ov course. Soooo…”
>She takes off her glasses, showing you her deep magenta eyes, a Cheshire smile forming on her lips.
>“Vhat iz ze dirtiest thing you’ve ever done?”
>The questions continued in this manner for awhile, the mare drinking in your answers like a fine wine. You had gotten a little more comfortable, laughed at her jokes, all the while not noticing her getting closer and closer. Finally, the blue mare sat down on the couch beside you and put her hoof on your leg. She lightly and slowly rubbed it up and down your thigh as she asked the question she wanted to ask since she met you at the bar last night.
>”How bad do you van’t this modelling job?”
>>
File: 1412859817932.jpg (320KB, 1000x735px) Image search: [Google]
1412859817932.jpg
320KB, 1000x735px
Hey now!
>>
>>29090675
YOU'RE AN ALLSTAR
>>
>>29090708
GET YOUR GAME ON!
>>
>>29090717
GO PLAY!
>>
>>29090708
>>29090717
>>29090739
Pointless shitposts are pointless.
>>
>>29090619
>laid off from average-paying job
>go to job centre plus
>get job back for dole pittance
>same workload, minimum legal pay
What else about your life would break your waifu's heart?
>>
>>29090647
>Black leather couch
Oh boy.
>>
>>29090752
Just having fun before ze magics start.
>>
>>29090768
>Get a job with a temp agency
>No comfy desk jobs
>Get put onto a fishing boat in Bering Sea
>Cold af
>Work 16hr days for about a month
>Get paystub
>$1063
>It's legal because Alaska has fucked laws on fishing
>>
File: 1453845453603.png (638KB, 573x660px) Image search: [Google]
1453845453603.png
638KB, 573x660px
>>29090647
>This thing may actually be real leather.
How would herbivores get it, let alone allow it?
>>
>>29090647
>18
Hard to believe anon.
>>
>>29090465
>despite the lack of scar tissue
>>>>>>
>>
>>29090936
Nigga, we ain't basing it off of when you got laid here.
>>
File: 1482003370939.png (691KB, 756x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1482003370939.png
691KB, 756x1500px
I want to fondle Princess Celestia's twin suns.
>>
>>29090961
We are talking about horned up RGRE mares in a world where stallions don't put out. Pretty sure ponies like Twilight and AJ have become very "familiar" with the penises of other species. Maybe even ones they live with. Ones that can talk but know when to keep their big dragon lips shut.

And wasn't there a part in Dash's pet song where she and Fluttershy said her pet had to have the hugest awesomest cock?
>>
>>29090987
Or scar tissue is simply easy to identify.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>29090990
I'm not talking about scar tissue. Replied to the wrong person, meant the guy you replied to. I'm talking about thirsty mares eagerly getting their pet to rut their brains out then lovingly licking their cocks clean afterwards.
>>
I love RGRE stories where mares can actually win Anon's heart.
Without Anon being an asshole, clueless idiot, or simply having a "I'm not a horsefucker, no sir" cliché attidute.

I'd really like to see a RGRE story where Anon is in a happy relationship with a mare, or mares from the very beginning of it.
>>
File: 1423517940425.png (39KB, 733x462px) Image search: [Google]
1423517940425.png
39KB, 733x462px
>>29091053
That sounds nice.
>>
>>29091053
>RGRE
>Be Anon in reversequestria
>EVERYTHING is reversed
>even vaginas
>they are upside down
>tails are attached upside-down too - they still hang down though
>and anuses.
>and everyone travels by moonwalking
>but in reverse
>so it's just regular walking
>the moon rises and sets before the sun does
>carriages roll faster in reverse than forward
>light refracts off surfaces rather than reflecting.
>ponies who rewind VHS tapes are considered pariahs and outcast form Blockbuster
>>
>>29091084
that didnt even have anything to do with his post
>>
>>29091070
>"Mwah, mwah, mwah!"
>>
I liked that one prompt where jockey Anon gets to Equestria with his horse, who is now a pony
>"He did WHAT?!"
>>"Yeah! Master used to ride me for miles!"
>"Daaamn, mare. You are so lucky to have a colt who lasts that long."
"I'm standing RIGHT HERE."
>>
>>29091122
Horse used to piss on itself and roll in shit.
>>
>>29091129
what
what is with this random statement
>>
>>29091129
>who is now a pony
>horse piss
Kill yourself.
>>29091122
Please gave us some green.
>>
File: fineposterior.jpg (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fineposterior.jpg
329KB, 1280x720px
>>29091111
No, and neither do your quads. Still they look nice
>>
File: Smile.jpg (39KB, 424x379px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
39KB, 424x379px
>>29091122
Now that's interesting. Someone should get on that.
>>
>>29091149
Rogan was writing something like that with Anna and Crusader Anon. I'd rather read that new one he was writing with soldier Anon and Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>29090430
>>29090619

>circumcision in RGRE is the equivalent to female genital mutilation in Africa in real life.
>ponies assume Anon comes from some third world shithole because of this.
>>
>>29091236
Well... if the shoe fits.
>>
>>29091240

>Anon doesn't really think anything of it.
>It's not like he remembers it happening back when he was a baby.
>Twilight worries that the circumcision has affected her husbando's fertility.
>How will she have that large family she's always dreamed of?!
>>
>>29090430
>When you use your writefag powers to bring circumcision drama to /mlp/
>>
>>29091260
Learn some birth control you crazy magical horse woman!

That being said; what if we had Anon writing a science journal he makes for himself and all of humanitySo just him to know of the mating habits of the herd he lives in since it contains all strains of the fabled pony race. From bird fluff, to horse fluff, to magical fluff and even the rarest of fluff, Alicorn fluff.

What they do for sharing their love, concern, and general playfulness with Anon letting him know he is cared for and wanted?
>>
Can we not.
>>
>>29090647
>Realization hits you like a ton of bricks as you look around her office. Large couch, video camera, stack of towels and wet naps, and a large desk with a person in a position of power over you. Not to mention the mare rubbing your leg after asking you a ton of sex questions. Oh my god this is your fetish. You put your hand over her hoof and look her in the eyes. In a sultry tone you whisper in her ear.
“I need it real bad Misses Finish, I’d do anything for this job…”
>She smiles and leans back on the arm of the couch, spreading her legs out wide.
>”Vhy don’t you show me how bad, colt…”
>It had been a while. Due to the circumstances that brought you here and the general PG nature of the world around you, you weren’t even sure pones were for sexual. All those doubts were put to rest as you watched Photo Finish softly hoof her wet puffy pony pussy. You could see her pink inner folds, her clit lightly winking in and out. Her hoof spread a creamy bead of her girly cum all around her pussy lips. You dive in, your head brushing her hoof out of the way as you tightly grip her flank. It’s small but perfect, your mouth easily circling her entire pussy mound. As your tongue violently attacked her clit, you realized something amazing; pony pussies tasted like candy. She tasted exactly like a sweet creamy orange dreamsicle. With renewed fervor you licked and prodded, hands firmly gripping the pones tight muscular ass so she couldn’t squirm away. You ate her like she was a melting ice cream cone, licking up every drip that tried to run down your hand.
>>
>>29091499
>”O-OH my. Za-ZAT iz quite ZOMETHING! WAIT-wait!”
>The pony pushes you away, and you let her. You’ve been forgetting to breath. Both gasping, shakily she gets up and reaches behind her desk to grab a handheld video camera. Nodding her head, she returns to her position on the couch. Shimmying to a more upright seating position so she’s above you looking down, she spreads her legs again. She’s a complete mess. You’d tried your best, but while she was up getting the camera her pussy had continued to wink and cream.
>”Zere. No zense not getting good footage of such a spirited performance. Now, vhy don’t you continue showing me how much you vant zhis job my little colt…”
>She motions for you to continue while she films from PPOV (pony point of view.) You oblige her. You stare up into the camera as you attempt to slurp her constantly winking clit. Smiling at the pony behind the lens, you begin to rub her clit with your hand. Its quickly soaked in her creamy mare cum, you fight the urge to lick them clean. Praying cartoon horse anatomy is close enough to fuck (and it is if that perfect pink pony pussy is any indication) you begin to work your middle finger into her.
>>
>>29091507
>PPOV (pony point of view.
>>
>>29090936

Its supposed to be hard to believe. For reasons involving the kinds of girls who end up on these couches.

>>29090850

Saddlebags are canon Anon. Fluttershy and AJ both have a ready supply of leather... I'm just saiyan.
>>
>>29091210
They end up fucking the evil out of each other because no one else is around.
>>
>>29091507
Moar?
>>
Cheese Sandwich is endearing, Pinkie Pie is childish.
>>
File: P P O V.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
P P O V.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>29091521
P P O V!
>>
File: 1456293974303.png (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456293974303.png
151KB, 1000x1000px
>>29090982
>You tell her that you love her godess sized booty
>Like, a lot.
>>
>>29090430
>when I was a baby

Lucky you. I was like eight.
>>
File: cum drinker.gif (117KB, 230x214px) Image search: [Google]
cum drinker.gif
117KB, 230x214px
It's said that drinking stallion cum provides health benefits.
>>
File: 1462393139133.jpg (317KB, 1230x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462393139133.jpg
317KB, 1230x640px
>>29090982
I'd like to give that lovely mare many, many foals and colts.
>>
>>29091070
>>29091112
>In some odd turnabout, Rainbow is the one who embarrasses Anon with open affection in public.
>>
>>29091776
She already has a whole kingdom full.
>>
>>29091777
That'd be a change.
>>
>>29091777
EEEEEEeeeeeee....yay.
>>
>>29091776
She's YUGE
>>
>>29091084
Durnk, that you?
>>
>>29091777
I like this

>Getting away with PDA is Marely
>It's essentially saying, "See this guy? He's Mine."
>>
File: full.png (190KB, 928x563px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
190KB, 928x563px
>>29090982
>Call me Skywalker cuz I wake up to two suns every day.
>>
>>29091940
what does PDA stand for? public discrimination act? public dick acts?
>>
>>29091957
Public Display(s) of Affection is the traditional meaning.
>>
>>29091345
>Learn some birth control you crazy magical horse woman!
why would you want this
>>
>>29091680
>Pinkie Pie is childish

>If Pinkie Pie was married in RGRE, she'd be the pony equivalent of Homer Simpson
>Means well but just keeps fucking up in hilarious ways
>>
>>29091946
Kek
>>
>>29091969
That reminds of a Bombshell
>>
File: 1478603322729.png (1MB, 2438x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1478603322729.png
1MB, 2438x1557px
>>29092003
I miss her adorable ways.
>>
File: 1112240_1346678310513_full.png (90KB, 286x265px) Image search: [Google]
1112240_1346678310513_full.png
90KB, 286x265px
>>29092009
Last I heard she had sailed away on a pirate ship with Anon, Bon Bon, and Lyra. They were never heard from again.
>>
>>29092053
>They're all laying on a beach somewhere, sipping rum
>Bombshell is busy drawing a map to their buried treasure
>>
>>29091966
well i learned something today.
>>
>>29091499
>you realized something amazing; pony pussies tasted like candy. She tasted exactly like a sweet creamy orange dreamsicle.

I just had a thought about this... Ponies are used to sex juices tasting like different food, and generally being really fucking delicious. Then how would they then react to finding out what human dick/pussy tastes like?
Would they hate it? Or be shocked to find that a human doesnt taste like his dick was made in Willy Wonkas candy factory?

>Aaaaaw yeah about to get blown by a fucking princess of love! And her cuck of a husband is jerking off in the corner like a sad sprinkler system!
>Fuckin' Shining deserves it, after all the "bomb ass this, bomb ass that". So annoying.
>Cadences lips kiss the head of Big Buddy Anon, who rewards her with a dollop of pre.
>She quickly licks it up and-
>Wait why is she recoiling and gagging?
>>
>>29090163
Thats not Rgre related please end your life and never post again in that order.
>>
>>29090327
Also not Rgre related.
>>
>>29092257
dont horses love salt
>>
File: 1460000178475.png (481KB, 1165x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460000178475.png
481KB, 1165x1024px
>>29090163
I would like this.

Some total NEET mare that has trouble even looking in a stallions direction getting forced into interacting with her new human neighbor because he keeps coming over to visit and pulling her outside to 'get some fresh air.'
>>
File: 1429310375141.png (467KB, 1280x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1429310375141.png
467KB, 1280x1398px
>>29092298
A salt mine would be really profitable.
>>
>>29092298
>ponies love salt
>you sweat salt and cum includes large amounts of salt
>ponies with low self control wont stop sucking anon when hes finished
my boner cannot handle it.
>>
>>29090430
>"Anon, why would you let someone cut your penis up?"
"Well, considering I was born that same hour, I wasn't really able to give consent."
>"Thats horrible."
"Why?"
>"Because now you can't feel anything down there!"
"I assure you I can feel quite a bit."
>"How can you even orgasm? It must feel like stone."
"I've been masturbating for most of my life and have never had a problem with feeling pleasure or climaxing. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either retarded, a pussy, or only claims it's a problem because they read someone else claim that it could be despite never having had an issue with it before."
>"But what's the use?"
"I don't fucking know. I don't really care either. I can still feel all the pleasure I want and i don't need to worry about giving it it's own special cleaning. Shits pretty cash."
>"Well when you put it like that, it sounds completely harmless if not practical."
>>
>>29092314
thanks for getting defensive and inserting yourself senpai
>>
>>29092314
Helps prevent medical issues as well.(Since you can't really mess up cleaning it, nowhere for anything bad to hide.)
>>
>>29092314
>>29092323
I still can't believe there's still people in western civilization that believe it's better to simply chop pieces of your body off rather than spend half a minute cleaning it in the shower.
>>
>>29092311
>>29092312

The pretzel industry must make a lot of money in Equestria.
>>
>>29092330
America is the only part of Western civilization that matters, so get fucked.
>>
>>29092298
>>29092312
some might, but if you are used to having your cum taste like sugary watermelon, it'd be pretty weird.
Not to mention that Anon probably doesnt have a very good diet, possibly making his load a bit bitter.
>>
>>29092314
Couldn't help yourself?
>>
>>29092330
>complaining about peoples hygiene on a south african cricket board
>>
>>29092339
I'm an American.

Thank goodness the practice of circumcision is slowly dying off. In 50 years, if it hasn't already been outlawed, I bet less than 25% of people will be practicing it.
>>
>>29092347
>complaining about peoples foreskin on an egyptian hieroglyphs tablet etching
>>
>>29092321
And the original post gets a free pass why?
>>
>>29092340
>Anon lives in horse land
>Only easily accessible meat is fish, fruits and vegetables are the norm, some pasta and sweet stuff available
>Your cum will either be slightly sweet from all the fruit or almost completely tasteless from all the healthy eating.
Its like some Anon's don't even control their diet to flavor their cum.
>>
>>29092330
Yeah but you fuckers don't clean it though.
>>
>>29092384
He didn't start preaching about it and get all defensive.
Also made it humorous and silly.
>>
>>29092330
I still can't believe people can post their opinions on this issue without having their eyeballs gouged out with a fork, but I guess we can't all get what we want.

Still, you don't see me going into your shitty threads and posting about the merits of eye forking, even though I'm sure I could go on for hours and hours about it.
>>
>>29092389
I don't live in Saudi Arabia, Anon.

Just because you're a dirty fucker doesn't mean everyone else is, stop projecting.
>>
>>29092360
There is 0 benefit to NOT circumcising.
>B-but MUH FEELINGS
America is the porn center of the world. Clearly there's no problem here with the "feeling".
>Y-you just have to take a minute to clean your dick! It's fine!
Sure, but what's that matter? Snip the skin when you're a baby and spend the rest of your life not having to worry about it.
>Well it's BARBARIC and no civilized people should do it!
No it isn't. That's the last ditch effort for you people and it always fails. Saying "IT'S BARBARIC" is the fastest way to kill your own argument. Come up with something better.
>>
File: 1445820455395.png (241KB, 536x624px) Image search: [Google]
1445820455395.png
241KB, 536x624px
>mfw circumcised
>think shit sucks and there's nothing you can do about it, so simply vow not to have any of my boys mutilated
>see other cutlets get so angry and upset at other people not circumcised
>tfw realize they feel insecure or angry that it was done on them so they lash out
I know it sucks friends, but there's no need to get so angry at guys still intact, unless they're being dicks about it. If anything you should be angry at the culture here that supports it and the doctors that try to force and trick people into having it done on their babies.
>>
>>29091507
Oh god, please more. This is amazing.
>>
File: 1470378416656.png (784KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
1470378416656.png
784KB, 899x899px
>>29092403
>>
>>29092416
Cut Anon here.
I'm not upset about being cut because there's nothing to be upset about. What rustles my jimmies is when nocutfags and the more pussified cutfags start whining about how terrible circumcision is and how uncivilized it is. Get the fuck out of here with that. It isn't an issue until people try to make it one.
>>
>>29092426
MAGA
>>
>>29092312
>when you bust a nut and she's still sucking
>>
>>29092433
It is terrible when performed on newborns. Cutting up infants and performing what is essentially cosmetic surgery on them is a disgusting practice that needs to go.

Circumcision is either done for religious reasons, or cosmetic. Kellogg was the weirdo that started the craze in the United States because he wanted to curb masturbation, and now the collagen in foreskin is a huge racket that makes a shitload of money for the cosmetic industry. Know what you're defending.
>>
>>29092323
Shukaku, I love you, but quit being fucking retarded.

>You know what would probably lower the risk of getting toenail fungus? Removing the toenails at birth.
>>
>>29092314
>I've never experienced anything bad, so bad things never ever happen
>>
>>29092446
I suppose I should mention circumcision IS sometimes done for legit medical reasons, but nowhere near as frequently as some people here seem to think.
Most US doctors don't even know enough about the foreskin to tell if something's wrong with it or not at the time of birth. Or if they do they're being willfully deceitful, and that's even worse.
>>
>>29092450
>Bad things might happen less than 1% of the time so we should stop it and protect the other ~99%
>>
File: 1458819526239.gif (1MB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458819526239.gif
1MB, 400x375px
>This entire thread thus far
Yeah seriously though, could we not?
>>
>>29092403
It's also barbaric to let millions of literal barbarians into their countries, but they don't seem to have a problem with that.
>>
>>29092416
Cutanon here. Shit sucks, but I can't do anything about it. It still blows me away that people are all "yeah just cut off part of a baby's dick, that's so hot". Not from a "oh I'm so mutilated look at me" self-righteous point of view, but a "why the fuck are you shaking a baby" point of view.
>>
Why the fuck are you people talking about circumsion?

Fucking stop.
>>
>>29092472
No, because they're too busy making a fuss about how some nasty evil doctor snipped a bit of some useless skin off when they were a baby. Of course that's more important than the millions of subhumans flooding the civilized parts of the world.
>>
>>29092460
Not this Anon.

Also? Not performed with anesthetic.
>>
>>29092446
>>29092472
>>29092476
Cancer. Human cancer.
Why don't you go bitch to people who don't already think you're retarded? Seriously.
Go be autistic fags somewhere else.
>>
>>29092480
It's a hot topic and it was brought up, not very surprising.
>>
>>29092463
>So hey it might help keep the baby's dick clean (despite the fact that the foreskin is literally fused with the head)
>Sure, fuck it, just jam a knife right up in there
>>
File: 1370459070246.png (71KB, 235x357px) Image search: [Google]
1370459070246.png
71KB, 235x357px
>>29092489
>gets outdone
>calls everyone cancer
>>
>>29092485
How the fuck would you know? Unless they did it when you were like six.
>>
>>29092495
It's not a "hot topic;" it's a topic that a handful of literally autistic idiots feel the need to troll other people with, and unfortunately, technology hasn't progressed to the point where we can murder them over the internet.
>>
>>29092489
>Doesn't support genital mutilation
>"Cancer. Human cancer."
Fag.
>>
>>29092498
Thanks for admitting you lost.
>>
>>29092505
Because that's common practice. I'm not sure why they don't do it on newborns, maybe because using anesthetic on them would be too dangerous, or maybe because they don't give a shit since they won't remember it ten years later anyways.
>>
>>29092505
So? Can I beat my children from ages 0 to 3 because they won't remember it? What the fuck kind of response to "they perform the surgery without anything to numb the pain" is "so what?"
>>
>>29092509
....wait, what?
>>
>>29092520
its EXTREME SHITPOSTING
>>
>>29092524
Oh. Well fuck me, I got played.
>>
File: 1481241296141.jpg (88KB, 813x657px) Image search: [Google]
1481241296141.jpg
88KB, 813x657px
Yeah, yeah, circumcision is awful/awesome. Can we get back to the RGRE? If I wanted to watch idiots bicker about something completely unrelated to the topic, I'd go to /pol/.
>>
>>29092542
It's hiatus.

But how about this
>>29090163
>>29092307
>>
>>29092542
This is what happens when people withhold green. We need a continuous supply, otherwise things deteriorate quickly.
>>
I want to be her houseband.
>>
>>29090465
This is me, correctly diagnosing cancer at the outset. No matter what side of the issue you are on, stop replying and the cancer will go into remission.

On topic: Anon does babysitting, cmc try to flirt with him while insisting they are old enough they don't need a babysitter.
>>
>>29092307
I want to go to Cadance and ask her how to win Floor Bored's heart
>>
>>29092520
Someone countered your argument. You couldn't think of a reply, so you shitposted and tried to devalue the other view point.
>>
>>29092584
No, I don't think that was it at all.
>>
>>29092584
I'll take responsibility for that. My bad, whichever Anon I shatpost against.
>>
>>29092592
It wasn't.
>>
>>29092330
> civilization
> something practiced by Jews, Muslims and Americans
Ha.
>>
>>29092581
>Anon does babysitting, cmc try to flirt with him while insisting they are old enough they don't need a babysitter.

little foals getting infatuated with Anon is just adorable.

Their mothers arent very happy about it though, especially when some colts start to look up to him. They think he is a bad influence on them, giving them ideas about how they can do mare work just as well as mares.
>>
>>29092581
This is not reversed gender roles related.

>>29092633
And now it is just barely related. Nice save with the last sentence there.
>>
File: 1376262738545s.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1376262738545s.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>29091777
>Be Anon and you are pissed off right now
>Day was going so well, you got your 3 S's done super on time today
>You got your favorite coffee from your favorite pone Ponka done just the way you like
>You were settling down to begin your construction work job
>Getting shit done and hammering away
>Then suddenly blue bird bitch shows up and is harrasing you non stop
>Every single time you try to move some lumber or hammer something shes rubbing up against you
>Swear to Christ this bitch must be half cat or something
>Not only that she is making weird chirping noises while she does it
>Would be cute if you weren't busy with dangerous Manly shit!
>Worst is everyone around you is looking at you two and blushing
>Like you two are doing the horizontal tango out in the open or some shit
>Oh fuck what if this was that in ponyland!
>You ain't going to let that slide
>Finish hammering the last nail in then you turn and grab Blue bitch by the throat
“Leave me the fuck alone or I'm going to fucking crucify you Skittles,” you growl as you wave her back and forth by the neck
>You hear her choke out something and being the curious fucker you are move her closer but keep your grip tighter than the one you have on your dick in the evening
“What did you just say,” you grumble to Skittles the rape horse
“H-harder you slut,” muttered Rainbow dyke with a big grin on her face.
>You punt that bitch to the next town,
>Unfortunately shoe is now covered in her fluids
>Feelsbadman.peg
>>
>>29092640
Well babysitting is stereotypically a girl's job (because who would trust children with men, amirite?), so Anon being prime pickings for foalsitting is, at its core, in line with the RGRE theme.
>>
>>29092646
>>Every single time you try to move some lumber or hammer something shes rubbing up against you
>>Swear to Christ this bitch must be half cat or something
>>Not only that she is making weird chirping noises while she does it
Adorable.
>>
File: Come here you cuddle monster.png (418KB, 743x649px) Image search: [Google]
Come here you cuddle monster.png
418KB, 743x649px
How big are ponies?

I imagine a mare stands as tall as a man does when she's rearing up on her hind legs.
>>
>>29092668
I'd say realistically, they're man-height when on her hind legs, like you said. Sometimes I prefer when they're about the size of a small dog (stomach/chest height on their hind legs), and stories that are 100% and 0% sexual almost always require cat-sized ponies.
>>
>>29092417
Working it. Remember, when you fall off a horse, you get right back up, and you eat that horse. Come eat this horse with me Anon.
>>
File: 1472925853866.jpg (47KB, 480x673px) Image search: [Google]
1472925853866.jpg
47KB, 480x673px
>>29092489
try using this to sooth that burn
>>
>>29092668
About three feet at the average.

Crotch-height, I believe it's called.
>>
>>29092507
Not without getting creative anyways.
>>
>>29092547
Neet mare needs to smell muh dick to clean herself.
>>
alright back to rgre.

>due to the equestian ambient magic known as a plot device anon goes into heat for about a day a year
>not being used to it he goes insane acting feral during the heat
>when outside of heat ponies are over sensitive to stop them from mating
>in comes anon, uber sex depraved and stronger then most, he sexes the over sensitive mares
>the next day the ponies that anon sexed are sore
>>
>>29092803
How is this Rgre related?
>>
>>29092818
oh yeah i forgot that part

>anon is treated like a child during the experiance and isnt prosecuted for rape

done.
>>
File: 0n0.png (687KB, 674x644px) Image search: [Google]
0n0.png
687KB, 674x644px
>>29091767
>I was like eight.
nigger WAT
>>
>>29091507

>”OH MEIN CELESTIA ITZ FULL OF STARZ!”
>The pone spasms and reels, but you hold her firmly down as you continue to pump your finger in and out of her. Suddenly there’s an intense pressure as her candy flavored horse pussy clamps down on your finger, holding it in place. You can feel the pressure run up and down your finger as she tries to milk your finger. With a final clench on your digit, she violently squirts into your face. You eagerly slurp at her creamy cunt, milking her pussy like she tried to milk you. After a few minutes of continued eager sucking, she regained her senses.
>”Eazy der colt! You’d zink I vas made of hay or somezink ze vay you are going at it!”
>She pushes your head away and stumbles back to her desk. Do ponies not realize how delicious their candy vags are? You watch as she reaches into a drawer and pulls out what appears to be a bottle of Apple whiskey. She pulls off the cork with her teeth, spits it back into the drawer, and takes a big swig. She shivers before regaining her composure.
>>
>>29093026

>”You did quite vell dere, colt. I can definitely feel you vant to be a STAR! BUT! Dere iz still somezink missing… some MAGIC. Iz dere anythink you can think of to convince me how much you vant it?”
>The platinum haired pony has pulled you using her mouth up to your feet by the sleeve of your suit. As she speaks she is slowly circling, nuzzling your leg and sniffing at your crotch.
>”Anyzink come to mind?” she asks sexily.
>You start to undo your shirt and tie.
>”NO! Zay it into the camera. Zay vhat it iz you vant to do.”
>Oh fuck, it’s exactly like your fetish.
“I, uh, umm, I want to take off my clothes?”
>”And vhat else my little colt?” she asks sternly.
“Um, and take my cock out?”
>”And vhat do you vhant to do wiz your fat human cock?”
>Photo horse looks smug as fug. God, she’s gonna make you say the whole thing. Fuck it, she wants dirty talk you’re gonna give it to her. You weren’t some prissy stallion.
“I’m gonna take my fat human cock, I’m gonna press it against that tight delicious little pussy you let me eat, and then I’m gonna pin you up against that couch and split your cunt open and fuck you until you can’t walk.”
>The camera she’s holding drops like her jaw. Finally she regains control and responds.
>”Zuch a potty mouthed little colt. Looks like I vill hab to teach you how to behave in proper pony soziety!”
>Her actions are completely contrary to her declaration as she trots like a filly at her cutesinera over to the couch, puts the camera on a cushion, places her fore hooves on the couch, then reaches back to flip her dress forward and out of the way. She looks back at you expectantly, her tail swooshing back and forth.
>>
File: full.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I wan to rape these fish.
>>
>>29091260
So does this count as anthro, or what?
>>
File: 1476722112358.jpg (47KB, 212x457px) Image search: [Google]
1476722112358.jpg
47KB, 212x457px
>>29093070
>not knowing about satyrs
>>
>>29093073
>can't tell if it was Sunshimmy or Bombshelly who got knocked up
>>
>>29093101
It's neither.
>>
>>29093101
It's a donut steel pony from the shitty Anon comics.
>>
>>29093101
Neither familia.
>>
>>29092685
I will have a single plum, soaked in perfume in a stallions hat.

Also that sounds terrible.
>>
>>29093136
I assume this anon means the plumb.
>>
>>29092852
That's actually pretty common in beaner country. My dad (from Costa Rica) got his cut when he was around seven.
>>
>>29093162
Well there's your problem. It's not snipping that's the issue, it's when you have third world idiots doing it.
>>
>>29090576
>Sommoning Satan

Are ponies dyslexic?
>>
LaP! SOMEBODY ANYBODY HELP! WRITE GREEN!

THESE IDIOTS WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT DICK SKIN!
>>
File: 1430447472227.jpg (109KB, 380x324px) Image search: [Google]
1430447472227.jpg
109KB, 380x324px
>>29093212
>tfw really want to continue writing my thing for rgre but shit I have to do keeps popping up
FUCK
>>
>>29093212
We haven't talked about dick skin for a solid two hours, not including that half-beaner's post. Calm your tits, Anon.
>>
>>29093033
god damnit you cock tease, post more!
>>
>>29093121
>shitty
>>29093135
>that literally perfect ass
>those docks
>that pony puss beneath thin cotton panties
Nigga I've seen one page and it is already my favorite mlp comic.
>>
>>29093291
Yeah, his art is fucking great but his writing skills are pretty awful. He just recently got a writer to help him along.
>>
>>29093033
>I’m gonna take my fat human cock
>my fat human cock
>fat human cock
Missing a crucial detail for this particular thread
cut or not cut is my question
would it be more pleasurable in his mind or to sling his cum of outrageous proportions...
>>
>>29093291
>>29093301
Poor Limestone. Always accidentally performing felatio on her sisters.
>>
File: 1480278455853.png (230KB, 340x737px) Image search: [Google]
1480278455853.png
230KB, 340x737px
>>29093301
>That entire page of Rarity being lewd, when she is one of the only ponies not interested in Anon
>>
>>29093314
The question has nothing to do with the outcomes.
>>29093320
Limestone has tasted everyone at some point, she almost choked to death on Anon's cock at the start.
>>
>>29093331
And now she's addicted to his dick.
>>
>>29093341
Not yet she isn't. Maud and Marble haven't had a chance either.
>>
>>29093331
I predict the story leading up to Limestone gobbling his cock and it ends up curing him.
>>
>>29093365
Limestone is craving him.
>>
>>29093380
All the sisters...except Pinkie at the moment. Crave him, its just a matter of, you know. Not exploding.
>>29093374
You need two more sisters to that sentence and a recently shapeshifted...I want to call her a nurse? But I'm not sure.
>>
>>29093380
Perfect tsun waifu. 10/10 Would melt ice heart again
>>
>>29092403

>excusing genital mutilation
>ignoring the fact that babies who are circumcised go into shock from the pain since they don't bother to give them pain killers
>ignoring the rate of fucked up surgeries resulting in a lifetime of dick problems for the baby
>>
File: 1446055870877.png (331KB, 1237x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446055870877.png
331KB, 1237x1024px
>>29093380
>>29093399
>>29093400
I'd prefer Marble, myself.

She's too cute and sweet to pass up.
Just like Fluttershy.
>>
>>29093405
Ahem yes hello, just figured I'd point out that infection from circumcision also claims the lives of roughly 110~ babies a year.

Okay, that's all I'll post on the subject.
>>
>Anon tells ponies that eating peanut butter is a test of "mareliness" back on Earth
>Does this for the sole purpose of taking pleasure in watching tiny horses struggle with peanut butter stuck in their gums
>>
>>29093405
No one cares, Anon
It's just the way the world works. You were born into this world as a fucking male (probably white too) and someone chopped off a chunk of your dick to make make-up with because it's easier to just cut the skin off than to clean yourself. Literally no one gives a single fuck about that or about you on that matter. Someone took a chunk of my dick, I don't care because I know I could get as mad as I wanted, no one else would care, you and me both could get real pissed-off together and try to raise awareness, but no one would care. Why don't they care? Because it looks prettier to women, it's easier to not clean, and you wouldn't remember ever having it.
And if you try to argue, you'll just be called an angry little virgin or some other buzz word.
It's fucking unfair, but no one gives a shit so stop bitching about it.
>>
>>29093405
Let it drop, Anon. I mean, you're absolutely right, but this thread isn't the place to argue about it.
>>
>>29093443
y-you too

thats a cute picture by the way
>>
>>29093424
Did you know that coconuts kill about 150 people a year?
>>
>>29093443
I would do unspeakable things to that cutie.
Like holding her hoof and snuggling before a fire with cocoa.
>>
File: 1478712976060.gif (911KB, 253x216px) Image search: [Google]
1478712976060.gif
911KB, 253x216px
>>29093443
>>
>>29093455
Did you know if it's easily preventable deaths they should be prevented?
A coconut landing on your head is sheer bad luck, or preventable by just not walking underneath a coconut tree.

Infection is preventable by not cutting up babies.
>>
File: 1401393441312.jpg (97KB, 669x839px) Image search: [Google]
1401393441312.jpg
97KB, 669x839px
>>29093443
O-oh, right... I forgot.
>>
>>29093465
And all you have to do is completely change american standards of beauty, as well as the minds of nearly the entire medical community.

Besides, most of the people who go to the college I'm at can barely wash their hair, and they're 'adults', do you really think they could handle washing their dicks?

Do you want to add eu de cockcheese to the hippy fragrance?
>>
File: his smile and optimism gone.gif (517KB, 318x368px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism gone.gif
517KB, 318x368px
>>29093443
>>29093475
I come to this thread to forget, Anons.
>>
Here's a relationship dynamic you might want to mull over.
>>
>>29093487
>And all you have to do is completely change american standards of beauty, as well as the minds of nearly the entire medical community.
Oh shit, I've been memed!
>>
>>29093491
Money Grabber in pone form, makes sense. Or its some random model that mooches off them for a day.
>>
>>29093491
>MLP comic book
It's basically fanfiction with pretty pictures.
>>
>>29093491
why do people hate this pony?
>>
File: 1428342404186.png (225KB, 385x484px) Image search: [Google]
1428342404186.png
225KB, 385x484px
>>29093443
Is that Tomopone's mom.
Damn that whole family is hot.
>>
>>29093516
Rarity can be a bit of a bitch.
>>
>>29093516
He was a minor dick to Rar once.

And we never heard from him again.

>>29093511
Yeah, but so are greentexts, and those are usually pretty good. Not here to debate canon.
>>
File: 5bf.png (217KB, 513x546px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.png
217KB, 513x546px
>>29093516
>>29093521
>>
>>29093523
>Yeah, but so are greentexts, and those are usually pretty good. Not here to debate canon.
I feel like greentext is slightly less autistic than the comics, simply because greentext isn't published and illustrated.
>>
>>29093523
>He was a minor dick to Rar once.
>And we never heard from him again.
He's probably dead now.
>>
>>29093541
anyone here ever read that story about trixie being a princess on the run and blueblood being her father?
>>
>>29093550
Has anyone read the one where everyone is changelings? The only real unicorns in the world are Twilight, Blueblood, and Trixie.
>>
>>29093578
shit man idk I asked you first
>>
>>29093233
Can't, done for the night.
>>
>>29093320
> fellatio

I haven't caught up on this comic for a while, but if her sisters have dicks then I'm not sure I should go back.
>>
>>29093628
No its the same meaning as cunnalingus, they don't have dicks.
>>
>>29093617
> 9:30
> done for the night

Damn eurofags leaving me hard with their round Earth bullshit.
>>
>>29093628
Same difference. Point is, she had her muzzle shoved RIGHT UP her sister's pussy.
>>
>>29093162
>>29093178
I'm the Anon that got cut when I was around eight. Maybe five, but I think it was closer to eight, because I distinctly remember them putting the mask on me to make me go under.

It was just a side thing they did after I was under for some surgery. My testicles weren't going downward.

My parents gave the okay for them to do it.
>>
Please stop. Are you cut? Good for you. Are you uncut? Good for you. Now shut up so I can read about horses in peace.
>>
>>29093726
Do mares get circumcised so it looks nicer for stallions?
>>
>>29092668
I think some people actually calculated, based on the size of apples, that normal human height would be right about Celestia's horn.
>>
>>29093732
I sure hope not.

I'd rather they get their shit pierced all the time than that.
>>
>>29093516

Literally because he didn't take rarity's naked golddigging well.
>>
>>29093541
He's appeared at least once or twice. I know he was at the Equestria Games, or whatever they called it. Where the unicorns had their magic deactivated so no one could cheat.

He's in the stands with Celestia, Luna, and Cadence, just watching the games. He seemed to be having fun.
>>
>>29093748
He also made her dress dirty, the monster.
>>
>>29093516
Why would you like him?
>>
Got an idea

>Be anon
>You are behind a cardboard box
>A small sign that says "Will pay you 100 bits for sex"
>Everyone kind of looks at it, then you, and walks away
>Fucking even berry punch, the broke as fuck town lush who has debt out the ass couldn't be asked
>After that you were starting to give up hope
>But here comes twilight
>First mare to actually walk up to you
>Don't be desperate now
"Here" You toss the bits at here "I dont care where lets just go"
>Smooth
>Twilight recoils and magics the bag back
>"Anon, you don't need to pay..."
"OH hell yea, money is tight right now but getting laid for free is perfectly fine"
>"No, no, anon, no, I'm not having sex with you"
>Damnit
>"Anon, why are you doing this?"
>You just look at her
"Twilight I have been here for 2 years, and there is not a single thing in this town that will take an interest in me"
>She looks at you with sympathetic eyes
>"Anon thats not true, you know its not..."
>You cut her off
"Pinkie is the only living thing in town that will interact with me willingly"
>You can see her about to retort
"I take advantage of rarities need to gossip and the fact that no one else can stand to do it with her to get some interaction with ponies"
>She wants to say one more thing
"And you have not gone passed 'hello anon, nice day' in over 6 months, though I give you a pass due to princess shit"
>You reach back and pull out a second sign '250 bits, to let me fuck you'
>Twilight eyes you, the kind of way someone eyes a person who you are not sure if they are fucking with you
>You give her an 'oh fuck you twiggles' expression and bring up 150 more bits to the top of the box.
>"Anon, this isn't how a stallion should act"
"Twilight, I am in a town that has seemingly 20 males and 400 females, all of them, regardless of relationship status are thirsty as fuck and I still can't get laid"
>You can see her go to say something
>>
"Im literally in the middle of a best case scenario for sex, but god damnit I can't even pay someone to fuck me here, at least in my world that was a fucking option"
>She wants to say something but sighs and walks away
>"Just don't cause trouble anon"
"Clear your schedule for around 4pm, someone is going to go tattle on me again"

>Be 4pm
>Have a crowd around you
>Sadly enough none of them are saying a thing to you
>Its been 20 minutes before you see twilight running up to you
>"ANON WHAT IN THE NAME OF CELESTIA ARE YOU DOING"
"Trying to get laid"
>"BY KILLING YOURSELF?"
>At around 4pm, you took out a new sign
>'500 bits and I don't kill myself If I can have sex with you'
>A big crowd of ponies, most of whom are single crowded around you and none of them took the offer
>Twilight magics you off the chair and out of the noose
"I wasn't going to do it, but if the visual aid of saving a male from death wasn't enough, nothing is."
>You begin to pack up
>"At least you have come to your senses"
"Yea, no one in town is willing to fuck me, so what about outside of town?"
>Twilight starts to have a happy look on her face
>"Thats the spirit anon, im sure you will find someone willing to have sex with you"
"Or unwilling"
>Everyone takes a step back and twilight is dumbfounded
>"WHAT"
"Simple, based on this town, and herd mentality, this shit is going to happen wherever I go, so instead of finding a pony who will fuck me, I'll find an animal that's willing to kill me force it into submission, and fuck it instead"
>Twilight is honestly speechless, for once in her life she cant say anything
>As you are walking away she yells out
>"ANON YOU CANT DO THAT"
>She pops up right in front of you
"Oh but I can"
>"We have laws that..."
"Not in the everfree"
>>
>>29093227
Fuck your shit you have to do, this is more important.
>>
>>29093828
>I'll find an animal that's willing to kill me force it into submission, and fuck it instead
This is a great mental image.
>>
File: 1481533949340.png (150KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481533949340.png
150KB, 425x400px
I want to hold hands with this horse women
>>
>>29093828
This is fucking hilarious. Never stop.
>>
>>29093828
>"You have no idea how desperate I am for any kind of skin-to-skin contact. The only reason my signs aren't begging for hugs, is because I figure that I'd have better odds of knowing another's touch by whoring myself out."
>>
Did the "Anon herds Twilight and her villain clones (Trixie, Glimmer, Sunset, Moondancer)" ever go anywhere?
>>
>>29093911
The one that LaP wrote? There was an autism party and it was dropped.

If there was another one, I am surprised and delighted.
>>
File: tfw alligator rape.png (226KB, 380x431px) Image search: [Google]
tfw alligator rape.png
226KB, 380x431px
>>29093828
Channel that inner Rupert Darwin anon
>>
>>29093942
Much like Andrew Frey, I view this man as a hero.
>>
File: 1481412126738.jpg (168KB, 1171x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1481412126738.jpg
168KB, 1171x1175px
>>29093942
>>
>>29091053
But clueless idiocy and falling in love despite that is fun!
Don't you read the neighponese comics?

You're right though that it's weird to have so many "not a horsefucker" stories written by horsefuckers.
>>
File: lewd sweetie bell.png (49KB, 346x296px) Image search: [Google]
lewd sweetie bell.png
49KB, 346x296px
>>29093964
>>
>>29091129
Healthy horses with enough open space do not eliminate in wallowing areas, nor pee on themselves.
>>
>>29093989
That ain't Sweetle, Anon.
>>
>>29093989
>Lewd sweetie
Oh lord here we go again lol.
>>
>>29094005
Mistaking Flurry for Sweetie is an RGRE may-may, Anon. It all started when the thread argued for WAY WAY longer than you would have expected about whether or not a picture was Sweetie Belle or Flurry Heart, and whether or not it was excusable to mistake one for the other.
>>
>>29093828
and thats how the chimera was made
>>
>>29094026
it was simple, it looked like sweetie bell and unless you know the artists work all that would make you think the blank flank mare was not sweetie was a different hairstyle, but still somewhat similar.

granted, the guy was a fuckin twat for everything after the misunderstanding was cleared up.
>>
File: neener neener neener.png (72KB, 372x519px) Image search: [Google]
neener neener neener.png
72KB, 372x519px
>>29094005
>>
>>29094062
It stopped being about which pony it was as soon as that Anon turned into a twat. After that, the case of mistaken identity was just an excuse to insult him.
>>
>>29094076
Sweetie Belle, that was rude.
>>
>>29091345
>Day 78
>You've been walking in the park enjoying some muffins after saying goodbye to Pinkie.
>It's around 11:39 am and the sun is shining weakly onto the winter day.
>The muffin steams up and tastes delicious as you chew it.
>You pull it up to take another bite before hearing a munch and encounter a fluffy pink bundle of mane.
>Spitting out the bubble gum flavored hair you blink at how your chest suddenly grew a giant tuft of pink.
>Happy humming comes from your front as you hear the mare swallow, "MM! That was tasty Anon!?
"Pinkie? Aren't you working today?"
>At the question a brilliant blue eye comes into view as Pinkie smiles brightly
>"I'm on break!"
"Ah...why are you in my shirt?"
>Pinkie simply giggle snorts again before turning fully around to wrap you in a body hug.
>"Well duh so I can be close to you and stuff!"
>Grunting a bit at the strong hug you simply smile and return the hug with one arm.
>The other you use to keep away from the ever eager sweet eating mare as she tries to sneak another bite.
>"Aw come on Nonny, please?"
>Ah crap that pout!
>You try to resist before sighing and holding it out for her to have.
>However just as she goes to take a bite you lean down to take one at the same time.
>With a delicious sounding munch the poor pastery is ripped in two leaving nothing between you both.
>Pinkie runs true to her name as her fur darkens into a deep pink, "An-"
>You simply press forward snatching a kiss from the mare even as she melts against you.
>Just as Pinkie starts to return the kiss a loud ringing comes from behind her ear.
>Reaching back the mare pulls out a clock that continues to ring.
>"Ah! My break's up! Gotta go Nonners bye!"
>With that the pink mare dives into your shirt, even as you hold open the front you find she's already gone.
"Such a silly mare."
>>
>>29094079
I remember that thread.
I am that Anon, left before it became a meme though, so I guess someone took over and started shitposting.
>>
>>29094137

>So it goes over the rest of the day no matter what you're doing you usually find Pinkie alongside you, either announcing her presence with a yell of joy or just by simply brushing up against you in a hug.
>You'd be worried that she were stalking you ready for a remake of that terrible fanfic of cupcakes, but no matter how abrupt or surprising her visits are Pinkie always manages to set you at ease.
>You've a running theory that Pinkie, and by extension Applejack both use a similar behavior of other horses back home.
>Often by simply following you around and being prone to giving spontaneous hugs more often than not.
>Come to think of it a few days earlier Applejack had been in the market selling hot mulled cider for the family.
>When you came up to buy some Applejack had you lean down close as she wanted to share something with you.
>The thing actually turned out to be a kiss, mixed in with warm moist air as she put it 'shared breath' with you.
>You thought it a bit silly at the time as you had other ponies behind you, but it turned out that Apple Bloom was well used to selling the cider all by herself.
>Even after you left you'd find Applejack also showing up alongside you simply chatting or walking along in silence as you bought groceries.
>Guess being head mare of your own farm means you can take breaks as often as a certain baker...
>Still you love your girls, despite their odd quirks, yet there are more things to record, for science!
>>
>>29094085
>>
You know how horses nuzzle each other to show affections what with the lack of arms, while monkeys show affection with hugs and shit? I wonder how the first pony Anon hugged reacted. They'd probably see hugging as something super intimate, just like Anon would probably think that a pony rubbing her face against his face feels intimate.
>>
>>29093507
That's Prince Blueblood...do you even watch the show?
>>
>>29093523
He was a minor dick to a mare who acted like a complete and total gold digger the whole time she was around him.
>>
>>29094223
Oh I get it. I was rather confused. Not sure how it fits the RGRE theme, though.
>>
>>29091680
I tried, but the bait was too strong. Here's your fucking (you) you human husk poorly wrapped around a pile of maggoty feces.
>>
>>29094246
Maybe the mare thinks that Anon's into her. She could be that NEET kid you knew in school who was confused by female attention and was generally clueless around girls.

>"Oh, Celestia, he's wrapping his arms around me. Does.... Does this mean we're married? Are we best friends now? Do I just go to his house and hang out, now? Does this squeezing meant that I can do things like that now? Celestia's Sun, why is this happening?"
>>
>>29094252
nice insult.
i mean i would have called him a maggot infested blue waffle but still.
>>
>>29094252
Its only bait if you bite it.
>>
>>29094273
That is false, Anon. Have you ever even gone fishing?
>>
>>29094146
>both Applejack AND Pinkie
Man, he's gonna get fat on all that home cooking.
>>
>>29093828
more plz
>>
>>29094308
>Anon buries his face in their chest tuft
>"J-Just like my Japaneighs animes~"
>>
>>29094321
I'll probably post more a bit later, got some shit to finish
>>
File: twiSweat.png (100KB, 257x216px) Image search: [Google]
twiSweat.png
100KB, 257x216px
>>29092646
Rapebow Dash
>>“H-harder you slut,” muttered Rainbow dyke with a big grin on her face.
>>
>>29092668
There are a lot of analyses out there: Angel as point of reference between the two worlds is most popular; comparison to candy cane; comparison to average apples; comparison to gems with named carat value. These all suffer from potential problems, mostly with perspective, but also that we can't know that Angel is the same size, or pony apples aren't all unusually ginormous, or exactly how the candy cane is measured.
But despite that, most agree that they're very small, with 3'6" being a typical "to top of the head" measurement.
If that's the case, then you have to note how crazy short their barrels are, it's like half the ratio on a typical pony. Rearing straight up to a biped posture (which the little ponies actually do relatively often) can't add all that much to their height. I'd say by these measures, the head would still be about solar plexus level.

All that said, there are all those issues, and it's cartoon anatomy, so I don't think anybody's going to have a fit over bigger or larger ones. In fact, in my story the average mare standing up as tall as they can is around 5'2".
>>
>>29094523
Also the title of the entire series is My LITTLE Pony.
>>
>>29090163
>Be Anon
>Watering your plants while whistling some September
>"Hello, world!"
BONK
>"Ow."
>Looks like the mailmare's here early today
>The cross-eyed pone buzzes around your neighbor's lawn like some moth for a while before dropping off a huge package at the front step
>Grey thunder here drops you some letters as well, but you're not really minding them right now
>That's a really big box
>Like, enough to fit a daki inside
>N-Not that you would know
>You were about to wonder when she's going to pop out when the door slowly creaks open
>Some weird gremlin pone skulks out, looking around warily as if the fresh air will kill her
"Hi."
>Her ears perk up from her greasy mane, and her eyes widen
>"T-Thank you."
"..."
>You stand there, waiting for her to catch her mistake, and her face starts to heat up
>Literally, there's steam coming out of her head, and she tilts her face down in shame
>"Okbyenow."
>Suddenly, she vanishes back inside with a puff, which was surprisingly fast, considering how you almost never sees her out
>The package disappeared with her as well, and you hear a frustrated groan followed by whispers of "stupid, stupid" inside
>Whatever
>>
>>29093055
I want to rape the two on the left. Sonata is for gentle loving.
>>
>>29094533
Gooooooooooooooood.
>>
>>29093314
I'mma forgive you for perpetuating the shitshow, but NOT for trying to Shakespeare without Iambic pentameter.
>>
>>29094533
MORE ANON, I WANT TO SEE!
>>
>>29094523
It's also illustrated by people who don't particularly care about size and scale. Or consistency.
>>
>>29093438
Yes.

>>29093517
Where do these anime looking pones come from? Is it just fanart? Is... is there really a tomodachi wa mahou desu anime?

>>29093550
>>29093578
I'd like to know if either of these actually exist.
>>
>>29093642
No. Fellatio does not mean the same thing as cunnilingus.
This isn't questionable, like how sometimes "literally" means "not literally".
This isn't even a common mistake.
It's just wrong.

Unless I've been baited, in which case, fine, delicious, I've swallowed the hook and you'll have to cut me open to get it back.

>>29093662
I mean, sure, we all understood, but it's still a mistake.
>>
Cont. of what I posted last thread, since a decent amount of people liked it. (I think.)
>>29070100

>Four hours later.
>Anon’s finally left.
>Close up time.
>It’s rather easy to ignore what happened earlier.
>Easy to ignore Anon picking you up and holding you close to his warm body like-
>...Nevermind.
>Anon was drunk and feeling a little loose.
>This was no different from the times when you picked up drunk stallions.
>Except you didn’t take advantage of it this time.
>Why?
>Well, you plan on ignoring that as well.
>’Ah, almost forgot a table.’
>Yup, just doing clean up duties.
>Mhm. Nothing new.
>...
>Fucking, who were you trying to kid.
>You have a schoolgirl crush on Anon.
>Sure, he’s essentially an overgrown monkey but there’s a lot weirder fetishes out there.
>And for some reason, you didn’t just want to solely fuck him.
>Of course, though, that was on the to do list.
>’Mmm, wonder if the size of his dick corresponded to the rest of his body~’
>Wait, you’re getting off track.
>You can think about these things when you’re back home. Alone in your bed.
>Alone…

>Anon.
>You. Are. The. Anon.
“Aaaaaanon!”
>It’s a unique name.
>You’re stumbling along the usual path back to home.
>It’s dark, and you occasionally stumble on one of the loose cobbles.
>Streetlamps were invented, but were only put in major cities.
>What a shame that is.
>>
>>29094711
>>29094523
There's also that video from Hasbro that shows human rainbow dash riding pony rainbow dash.

So, there?
>>
>>29094759
>Just as you round another corner and your home comes into view, a mare appears seemingly out of nowhere.
>”Heyyy, big boy. You look a little lost.”
>You stare at her.
>She has a bright lime coat and a yellow mane. She’s kind of skinny too.
>Her eyes seem extra big.
>Big eyes.
>Very big eyes.
>That’s cute.
>You practically dive at her and tackle her to the ground.
>”What the fuck!?” she yells out in surprise.
>You ignore her screams for mercy.
>This is Anon territory.
“You are mine now, xeno. Do not attempt escape.”
>You scoop her up and bolt as fast as you possibly can for your door.
>She squirms and twists in your grasp. No heed is paid.
>The world zoom past as you center in on the front door.
>You lower your shoulder and prepare for impact.
>Closing your eyes and preparing for your end, you embrace it.
“For the Empire!” you whisper under your breath.
>As soon as your full weight hits the door, it slams open and breaks the plaster on the wall behind it.
>A minor casualty.
>You wobble your way up the stairs and walk along the carpeted hallway into your bedroom.
>The queen-sized bed you spent extra on will come in handy.
>You leap onto said giant bed, still holding your pony-payload.
>Pulling her up to your face and cuddling her like a stuffed animal, you begin to doze off.
>Yesss….
>She’s stopped struggling and seems to have accepted her place in the world.
>Which is as your personal cuddlebug.
>The entire world seems to be incredibly peaceful as darkness slowly encroaches around your mind.
>>
>>29094533
cute
>>
>>29094774
>Be Lime Rita.
>Some crazy alien colt has foalnapped you off the streets after you tried to seduce him.
>Now you’re stuck inside his house.
>Not to mention his iron grasp.
>’I guess it’s not so bad…’
>There’s much worse beings you could’ve been stolen by.
>And a cute, drunk monkey colt who happens to be a bit friendly is probably one of the better options.
>You squirm around a bit, but he pulls you closer.
>He pulls you so close, in fact, that it literally forces a high pitched squeak out of you.
>There goes all your marely-ness points.
>...Not like you had many in the first place.
>The pitch black room seems to invite sleepiness anyways, and you quickly find yourself nodding off.
>You just hope he doesn’t think you raped him in the morning.

>Eight hours later, and you’re Anon again.
>You slowly shuffle around on your bed, trying to ignore the pounding headache and prevalent nausea.
>’God, not again. This might be the worst one yet.’
>You slink out of bed before registering that you were just holding something.
>Something warm.
>You crack one eye open just a bit, still trying to adjust to the morning light peeking through a window.
>There’s a passed out pony on your bed.
>Hm.
>Not the first time you stole some random pony, probably won’t be the last either.
>Better put her back outside and pray she just thinks it was some really weird dream, whatever you did.
>Just as you pick her up again, she jolts in your grip.
>You almost drop her as she slowly wakes up and spots you, before letting loose a little shriek.
“Shh, shh, shh. Shh, pony. Sorry about whatever I did.”
>She flips in your grip, forcing you to drop her down to the floor.
>Her little legs propel her faster then you thought possible.
>She dashes out of your bedroom, and just out of your sight, before you here a rather loud ‘thunk’ and some groaning.
>You shamble to the doorway and peek out, just to see that the pony had knocked herself out on the wall.
>Guess it’s baby-sitting time.
>>
File: sweatandotherfluids.png (200KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
sweatandotherfluids.png
200KB, 500x442px
>>29093517
>>29094714
The mom looking one is Beauty Mark. NEET pone is Floor Bored. Both of them were created by Nips, an artist that I think is pretty okay.
>>
>>29094714
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/322118/princess-trixie
>>
File: 1476127455888.png (435KB, 897x942px) Image search: [Google]
1476127455888.png
435KB, 897x942px
>>29094790
Nips does great art, but he likes to draw ultra edge from time to time to get a reaction out of people.
>>
Evil mastermind Anon, Wife power pony, Daugther with troubles.
Doing it.
Evil Anon and Power wife don't know each other inside of their papers.
>>
>>29093824
>>29093828
Almighty keks.
Finally some green.
And it's nice to have some non-xenophilic horses for a change.
I'm curious about what happened to that uglyanon story that somebody was writing. Ah-hah it was TasteTheNon. I know some people hated it but it was kinda heartfelt.

PS: punitive-retaliation-to-lethal-force-rape is my fetish
>>
>>29094817
Are big crotch-teats and tits in EqG in the RGRE that important?
A plank like Rainbow Dash has any game other than her tight ass?
>>
>>29094777
Still cute
>>
>>29094774
fucking kek
that did not go in the direction i was expecting at all

perfect
>>
>>29094777
hhnggg thats adorable

reminded me of a cat
>>
...And that wire goes up to the middle of the roof.
>The glowing end of the wire wraps around a beam, and continues
Stop. Wires go through the wood, not around it. We don't want anyone to see the wire when it's done.
>You don't want those canterlot nobles to see it. You're going to make this shit look like magic.
>The magic at the end of the wire burns through a beam, hits another, and keeps going until it reaches the roof.
>You have Jewish voices in your head and they're telling you to patent everything.
Aaaand right there. Leave it by the light, I'll take care of that myself later. Alright Zap, that's all for today. It's getting late out.
>The young white unicorn picks up her things and approaches you.
>"I thought all this Alien technology would be super complicated. It's actually pretty easy!"
Yeah it is when you get the hang of it.
>This is basic shit though, so you're kind of lying.
>"Same time tomorrow?"
Yep. See you then.
>"Hey you~..."
>When did she get here?
>You turn around and see your wife. Twilight trots up to you and nuzzles your crotch.
What are you doing here, Twilight?
>"Well, it's late out, I'm bored, and I didn't want to wait for you to come home. What are you doing here?"
>Zap's out of earshot.
Uplifting your savage equine race, the usual.
>She huffs and scans the walls. A thin stone exterior with holes here and there for windows. On the inside is a wooden frame, filled right now with wires. They'll be caked in daub later when everything's done.
>Zap passes by with her things, gives a final "Bye!" and leaves the incomplete building.
>Twilight walks around you, fascinated with all the material lying around her.
>There hasn't really been a structure like this in Ponyville yet.
Yeah, she's learning. But I'll teach her everything, then she can teach others, and soon enough Equestria will have it's first generation of Electricians.
>You suddenly feel a weight on your back, and your shoulders.
>>
File: 1433686577560.png (165KB, 599x501px) Image search: [Google]
1433686577560.png
165KB, 599x501px
>>29094962
>Twilight's long horse neck cranes into your view, and those familliar magic touches start feeling around your whole body.
Oh God, Twilight, not again...
>Her hooves move down, one hugging your hips tight, another digging into your pants
C-Can't we wait until we're home, first?
>"Shut up."
>Her magic undoes your buttons, letting your pants drop to the ground. She positions her hips just behind your ass, and then fully spooning you from the thighs up.
>You're rock hard. There's no stopping it now.
>Something drips onto the floor. Twilight's hot and heavy breaths warm your cheek.
>Then it starts. You feel her soft frogs brushing against the underside of your cock. A magic glow holds your dick against them, and another forms a warm, wet, fleshy-feeling ring...
>Twilight bucks her hips. They push against your ass and thrust your cock through the ring.
>You moan, loudly. Good God, that felt so real. Like a pussy.
>Hers.
F-Fuck...
>"I knew you'd love it. You always love it when I fuck you."
>She picks up the pace and roughly thrusts her hips against your ass. Wet slaps echo through the room with your soft moans, as Twilight's hips keep pushing yours - and your throbbing cock, through the ring.
>Oh god, what the fuck is going on.
>She really loves you. You really love her. But his is so much.
>She kisses your cheek right where you're blushing the hardest. The butterflies in your stomach are going mad.
>You don't last long. Your cock twitches, throbs, and then starts working.
>Her hoof can feel it pulsing. She smiles a huge, smug grin. She's gotten used to finding new ways to make you cum, and she loves it.
>Her hips smack against your ass one last time, and she holds it there. Her hoof on your abs hugs your butt closer as she presses her hips against it, tight.
>Spurt. Spurt. Spurt.
>You shoot thick ropes of cum all over the floor.
>After a brief moment, she finally lets go, falling to all fours.
>>
>>29094969
>You contemplate cleaning up that mess on the floor. Nah, it'll be gone in the morning.
>Your pants feel nice and snug around your aching balls.
>The buttons are tricky to do when your hands are shaking like this.
>Turning around and entering the doorway, she winks at you.
>Both winks.
>"Come on, let's go home. I'll make dinner this time."
>Your wife makes it out the doorway, and you have little choice but to follow.
>Ponies stroll down the streets. All of them completely unaware what happened inside the new mystery building.
>You better leave before curious ponies start asking questions.
>Still, what's gotten into Twilight? Are all mares like this?
>Are you nothing but a sex toy to her?''

I don't want to make more of these but I can't stop myself. Whatever, it passes the time.
>>
File: 1482038869531.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482038869531.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>29094533
Nice work.

>>29094777
Aw yiss.

>>29094790
Thanks, but I was thinking about that pic of glimglam, also this webm.

>>29094862
I don't like crotchteats. MLDFC is fine. And you say that like that's not more than enough hnng.

>>29094832
the_fuck_did_I_just_read.jpg
>>
>>29094900
>The mare skids to a stop, sliding for a couple of feet on her hooves thanks to your smooth laminated hardwood floor.
>Her tail has poofed out and she's staring at a point just to her left, looking terrified; it looks like she spooked herself.
>You try and approach her calmly, but her ears swivel in your direction and she whips her head around to stare at you.
>A split-second later, she sprints off; her hooves scratching against your floor as she tries to gain traction
>She darts under your couch, and you groan out loud.
>It's going to take FOREVER to get her out from under there.
>You go over to your kitchen and start looking for your pony-treats and your laser pointer.
>>
>>29094974
incoming shitstorm in 3.... 2.... 1....
>>
>>29094790
F I L T H Y
I
L
T
H
Y

The idea of fucking Floor Bored is so repulsive it comes back out on the other side of intriguing.
>>
>>29094777
WE DEMAND WANT IT!
>>
>>29095058
>not wanting to give her a sexy bath
>>
>>29095034
naw, i think that autist is not here right now
>>
File: 1463354177021.png (4MB, 3000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1463354177021.png
4MB, 3000x2700px
>>29095012
>>
>>29095137
I don't like applying catlike features to ponies because I want to fuck horses and not cats.
>>
>>29095153
Why not apply features from multiple animals to ponies and thus fuck an alien?
>>
>>29095153
TO BAD! I fuck it!
>>
File: chill the fuck out.gif (1009KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
chill the fuck out.gif
1009KB, 500x712px
>>29094740
>>
>>29095153
This.

I don't like the idea of fucking guinea pig sized 'ponies'.
>>
>>29095195
What are you, a faggot?
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/6/3/1168926.png
>>
File: 1458979678453.png (390KB, 873x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458979678453.png
390KB, 873x1024px
>>29095153
>>29095166

>Ponies. being as expressive as they are, have advanced vocal cords.
>They can talk, sing, whistle, mewl, purr, yelp, yip, chirp, coo, whine, neigh, whinny, and other sounds.
>The expressive faces, with large eyes, swiveling ears, flicking tails, tilted heads, and even hoof gestures add another layer of complexity to conversation.
>Talking to a pony is anywhere from perfectly clear to total guesswork because of this.
>Their physiology also reflects their speech.
>The variable make-up of their bodies makes calling them ponies, referring to a direct relation to earth horses, almost totally incorrect.
>The soft hooves, unreal agility, extreme hardiness, high level of flexibility, jaw strength, plush fur, varied (and sometimes extra) senses, gender skew, use of magic and countless other things borrow from a medley of mostly mammal creatures.
>And this is not even counting the odd, sometimes nonsensical social customs and rituals that can vary based on location, hierarchy, race of pony, family, clan, and other things.
>A human in such a place would be an alien in an alien land indeed.
>Though, trying to live in such a place with such creatures is not without reward...
>>
>>29095254
My heart
>>
>>29095254
>ponies think anon is a phycopath due to lack of visual cues and pherimones.
>>
>>29095309
Nah, they just think he has a problem expressing himself and that he 'needs to come out of his shell' more and more. Even if he was jumping around, shouting at the top of his lungs, to ponies he'd be that quiet guy standing in the corner trying to look comfortable talking to a plant.
>>
>>29095309
>Plot twist: Anon is a psychopath with a thing fo hooves
>>
>>29095254
>The ponies treat Anon like an alien, as he does with them.
I need this now.
>>
>>29095311
>>29095312
im ok with either of these.
>>
>>29095254
I like this. I think of it in a way similar to having two English speakers in the same room trying to communicate. One is Australian and the other is Cajun.
>>
File: 1462390144071.png (30KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462390144071.png
30KB, 399x400px
>>29092480
Hey Royal, wanna see em' get really pissed?
THERE IS NOTHING WONG WITH FEMDOM!
...now we wait.
>>
File: 1480738002893.png (113KB, 839x646px) Image search: [Google]
1480738002893.png
113KB, 839x646px
>>29092480
No.
>>
>>29092480
They shitpost. Talking to himself.
>>
>>29095341
So how about that Discord Chat, fellas? Hell of a thing.
>>
File: 1463209704246.jpg (77KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463209704246.jpg
77KB, 800x450px
This is nice pony
>>
>>29095412
>>
>>29095341
Who the hell are you and why you using my name?
>>
>>29095094
>wanting her to bathe anything other than the insides of her holes
I bet you're a normie aren't you
>>
>>29093828
link your all funny posts together friendo.
>>
>>29095453
The same one using TasteTheNon.
>>
>>29095094
I think you have to settle for just a bath first. Even with some scrubbing and elbow grease I don't think one lather and rinse is gonna be enough.

*Then* you can have a sexy bath.
>>
>>29095453
Get a Trip, and be a tripfag like the rest of us.
>>
>>29095534

Also, what is with you people and fucking up my name? Rogan? Royal? M8s. I might just summon my inner Aussie Shitposter.
>>
>>29095534
How? I hate to be a newfag but I've never used a trip.
>>
>>29095540
Do something in the Name Bar like this:

HerdAnon#password
>>
Wouldn't femdom just be considered normal in RGRE? Mares are the dominant sex after all.
>>
>>29095550
Like this?
>>
>>29095557
Please don't
>>
File: 1465527304155.jpg (249KB, 1280x995px) Image search: [Google]
1465527304155.jpg
249KB, 1280x995px
>>29095574
Okay i got it now thanks! Have a cute pone
>>
>>29095557
>>29095582
Too late!
>>
>>29094237
I was making a joke, I know its prince blueblood.
>>
>>29095557
Before the autists show up and REEEE at you, yes and no.

If you mean the mare is normally the one to initiate sex, normally takes the lead, maybe prefers to 'be in control' via cowgirl type positions, etc., then yes.

This would be the RGRE norm. And there is room for Anon to throw a wrench in this with his own cultural norms, if it didn't always seem to cross the line into the next bit.

If you mean being "Dominant" in a BDSM sense, which is what the REEEE-ers seem to always assume, then no.
>>
>>29095540
it's in the FAQ and a google away, man.
>>
>>29095557
I guess to the same degree that maledom is "normal" here. (There's supposed to be some kind of autistic capitalization scheme here, and there should always be a capital D in dom. LOL)

Also, why the heck is it not maredom?

But it does depend, it's not like it's a shared world. A lot of the time it feels like it's more like "thirsty mare" general.
>>
>>29095609
Sorry.
>>
>Be anon
>You have made a terrible mistake.
>You've recently landed in Equestria and have set the everfree on fire.
>No, it wasn't on accident, shit had evil demon monsters and stuff.
>Also you liked fire. A lot.
>It's kind of how you got here, but that's a story for another time.
>It's been two days since you've come here, and you've already fucked the eco-system.
>On the first day, you heard some guard mares bragging about fighting timber wolves in the woods.
>Asked what's up, and aside from some show boating mixed in with forward flirting that'd make a mother blush, you get the gist.
>The Everfree is a terrible place filled with terrible things.
>You weren't the smartest of anon's, you figured you liked fire, didn't like monsters, this problem can solve itself with a little help.
>Now you have flaming, pissed off timberwolves, manticores, cokatrices, and various homes and ponies literally on fire.
>Luckily whenever they catch a flame, a dragon demon thing is snapping.... His? Fingers and saving innocent bystanders.
>At least it looks like he's having fun.
>You were about to close your door, playing off being home all day, when the thing turned, and from the goatee, it was definitely-
>It just grew tits. It looked at you, winked, grew knockers and its beard knocked off.
>It finished what it was doing and turned completely towards you with a sharky grin.
>You close the door with a raging erection.
*pop*
>It teleported into your house.
>"Oh come now, don't you want your accolade for all that chaos?"
>You stare at her and she stares back, until you pull out your lighter, light it and stare at the flames for a minute.
>Fuck it.
>"You into wax play girl man bro?"

Decided to try and write fag, thought pyro-anon with gender changing Discord would be fun.

Not much RGRE yet, but it'll come next chapter when pyro-anon is there for more than a day and half the town isn't burning.

Want more? Warning, possessive female Discord.
>>
>>29094740
I guess you just misunderstood so hard you turned it into bait, then proceeded to devour it like a cock hungry virgin mare delivery girl. I meant in the context of the situation, not the literal definition. I know cunnalingus and fellatio are different things.
>>
>>29094759
Bar mare a cute.
>>
>>29095617
Gunna need a source on that image, b0ss.
>>
>>29094777
trips of the kek god speak...I shall listen.
>>
>It's Christmas time and anon is REALLY depressed because he was teleported to the eqg rgre world around a year ago. This is his first Christmas alone. Students dismiss it as anon being anon. But Celestia, being a good principle goes and visits anons house for Christmas.
I had this idea going but fuck I suck at writing, someone please pick this up
>>
>>29095574

Obviously.
>>
File: I like where this is going..jpg (27KB, 349x348px) Image search: [Google]
I like where this is going..jpg
27KB, 349x348px
>>29095617
>possessive female Discord.
>>
File: dTa.gif (1MB, 414x196px) Image search: [Google]
dTa.gif
1MB, 414x196px
aww man! I missed all the shitposting!
>>
>Discord asks for Anon's help one day
>He needs a wingman
>For even in RGRE, Discord cannot get a date
>He's running on hard mode
>Because, aside form Fluttershy, most ponies are afraid of him or just don't like him.
>He's also new to this whole "love" business.
>He never had time for it before, it seemed so...."harmonious"
>Not at all something of interest to an unrepentant peddler of chaos
>But Fluttershy encouraged him to try it out
>So he has enlisted help
>Anon's help
>Part of the problem is that Discord has no idea what to do or who to try it out with.
>He cares about Fluttershy, she's his only real friend he's ever had, but he can only handle her in small doses.
>He needs someone exciting, spontaneous, someone who will keep him guessing.
>Maybe a mare who's just a little bit crazy.
>Anon has a few ideas
>>
>>29095617
I just imagined Discord sticking his thumb in his mouth to blow up his hips and tits before flicking off his beard like it was part of a bad disguise.
So even thought it wasn't at all RGRE I'm still hoping for more because it got a giggle out of me.
>>
File: eris18.gif (1MB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
eris18.gif
1MB, 700x900px
>>29095617
I absolutely want more. There isn't nearly enough green of my waifu.
>>
>>29094969
get the fuck out with that asshumping femdom shit, proceed to hell or /trash/ in whichever order comes first.
>>
File: 1476754497281.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476754497281.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>29095653
>eqg still getting prompts
LaP I love you, but fuck you.
But I still love you.
Fuck you.
>>
>>29095109
Naw, people aren't going to bite the femdom shitposters bait....god damnit man >>29095713
report an ignore.
>>
>>29095602
this.
>>
>>29095642
https://derpibooru.org/785882?scope=scpe70d5feb6688bd518311f4dbbf9eb45584bd73478
Here's a source for that image bruh, I got ya.

Now I'm off to continue story because it was asked.
>>
>>29095653
sounds cute, comfy, and very lewd.
>>
>>29095729
WOOOOOOO! we could always use more Eris green.
>>
Thanks for the ropes, Applejack!
>"Aw shucks, it's nothin, Twi. Anything to help out a friend! So, what are you using it for?"
Hobbies.
>She knows.
>She totally knows.
>Whatever. She's not taking your stallion away, either.
>>
>>29095617

>Be Eris.
>Knew from the second you saw the human, chaos was to be had.
>Socks, clothes, and a habit of playing with fire to boot?!
>You thought it would at least take a day for something to go wrong in the best way.
>You never thought it would be on purpose.
>You deserve a little chaotic morsel of man meat like this, just for you.
>Oh, merry me, got lost in thought, really shouldn't think about owning him while toying with him.

>Be anon.
>You were absolutely dominated.
>One second you hear, "Yes." The next you're screaming into a gag as red wax pours onto you.
>The stroking is nice though.
>And the sex.
>The amazing, pussy that vibrates, While feeling the candle wax drizzle down your chest.
>Don't know how many orgasms either of you had before you knocked out.

*Several hours later*

>Be Anon again, and last night was rough, in a good way, but it was time to go outside and continue what you were doing before you got side tracked.
>Which was job hunting.
>You start to roll out of bed, when you feel a talon hand grab you and force your head into a bosom.
>Her bosom.
>"Not yet, morsel, I haven't finished feeling you yet."
>You struggle a bit, comfortable as you are, you need to work to live after all.
>Eventually break out of her grasp, and see her slightly annoyed expression.
>"Sorry, babe, got to go and work."
>Eris, you have come to know her as, looks at you with glee, "Oh, a stallion that works, how delightfully unique!"
>Anon wears a confused expression, before shrugging it off as "God of Chaos" things.
>And begins to walk towards the door.
>Eris, curious as to how the day will go, shrinks and hides in a pants pocket.
>You'd be concerned about her following you if she didn't know you gave property damage a poster face.
>Speaking of which, looks like a lot of construction jobs have opened up.
>Wonder what could've caused that, you thought with a smile.
>When the work load is high enough, it should be easy to get a "Mares" job.
>>
>>29095791
Possesive psychopath Twilight green when?
>>
File: large.png (232KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
232KB, 819x1024px
>>29095804

>Be construction Boss Mare.
>Monkey stallion thing wants to get a job here?
>As if you'll let a stallion work at such a heavy duty work job, you knew better.
>However, this stallion human looked rather... Alluring
>Maybe you could score and hold down the fort at the same time.

>Be Eris.
>You are not happy.
>This mare was seeking to take advantage of your stallion, your MAN.
>You can tell a liar a mile away, you're the best of them, few were better.
>the words, "Show me how much you want to work here, and maybe you'll get the job." Filled you with anger.
>Something had to be done to get the point across.

>Be anon.
>One second your interview with this pony seemed like it could go down the path of free sex, the next, she started shaking your hand with fear in her eyes.
>You looked behind you, seeing that's where she was looking, but every time you looked you saw nothing.
>What's up with this crazy mare?

>Construction pony again.
>You were scared.
>Honestly scared out of your wits.
>You knew what Discord was, but you thought he was the only one.
>however the second you started to imply some fun times, you saw it.
>When it showed up, its distinctly feminine features were the first clue you bucked up.
>The second was when it stared bloody murder at you.
>Cold, I'll kill you to death eyes were looking at you.
>You may have been a mares mare, but you know better than to fight, let alone anger a God.
>If it wants this slutty human to get a job that'll get him hurt, far as she goes, it's all his.

>Be anon.
>First interview and hired on the spot.
>Feels great.
>"Man, that went better than expected, thought for yesterday it seemed like nobody wanted me."
>Anon felt a stir in his pocket, looked down, and saw the little god forming a heart in her talons towards him.
>Today is going to be a good da-
>Is that the manticore you set on fire?
>Oh hey, a mad yellow pony is riding it.
>She looks mad.
>The manticore sees you.
>It looks madder.
>"Fuck...."
>>
>>29095834
And wow, 3 mistakes. Thought I wiped that "mad yellow pony" line. That's the most glaring.

Little miss, "I can talk to animals" would find out, being as how they probably watched him start the fire. Wonder how she'll react once she finds out it was a stallion, AND her best friends lover.

Wonder how Eris will react as well. Construction pony is taking the day off, so she won't see shit.

Either way, PROPERTY DAMAGE WILL BE HAD!

And a trip to the bar to drink away a holy fuck day.

I'll be back tomorrow.
>>
>>29095844
ill be waiting eagerly for your return.
>>
>>29095844
this>>29095858
>>
>>29095844
Was interesting, Eris is rarely seen around here.
Go for it.
>>
>>29095653
>This
>>
File: 1454705528606.png (398KB, 706x698px) Image search: [Google]
1454705528606.png
398KB, 706x698px
>>29094777
>>Not the first time you stole some random pony, probably won’t be the last either.
>>
File: Please sir can I have moar.jpg (35KB, 429x700px) Image search: [Google]
Please sir can I have moar.jpg
35KB, 429x700px
>>29094777
Continue.
>>
>>29095834
God, i love you.
>>
>>29095844
I am interest.
>>
>>29095254
>>The variable make-up of their bodies makes calling them ponies, referring to a direct relation to earth horses, almost totally incorrect.
This. I think people forget that ponies aren't actually young horses; they're alien creatures from another planet that are intelligent and only just barely resemble Earth-horses.
>>
>>29095701
kek
I love this imagery
>>
>>29095137
>not flipping the couch over
>>
File: 1468655131496.png (165KB, 1041x684px) Image search: [Google]
1468655131496.png
165KB, 1041x684px
touch the mare
>>
>>29095341
Not RGRE enough
>>
>>29096369
>Touching a mare in her no-no spot
You're begging to raped
>>
>>29096436
>Anon does this deliberately
>Mare gets caught and taken to court
>Anon argues like a beaten wife that he was "asking for it" etc etc
>Mare gets off (and also gets off) (get it?) (it's like sex)
>Anon personally sets stallionism back 50 years
>>
Any green of Anon going to the club with his coltfriends and getting harassed by mares?
>>
>>29096369
They're too to cute no to be touched.
>>
>>29096436
Someone explain to me in great detail the physics of a mare raping a stallion.
>>
>>29096744
Well first of all, stallions are all huge sluts by nature, so they'll get hard pretty quickly early on in the "rape". They SAY they didn't want it, but their body says otherwise.
>>
>>29096788

Spitfire, get off the Internet. We all know you're just trying to cover your ass after you got caught molesting an underage colt.
>>
File: 1481499970765.jpg (179KB, 1000x948px) Image search: [Google]
1481499970765.jpg
179KB, 1000x948px
>>29096883
>Spitfire, get off
You don't really have to tell her that twice
>>
>>29096998
mistle toe used to be a symbol of ritual castration.
>>
>>29097168
You seem to know these mutilation things.
>>
>>29096998
>Not tying the mistletoe to the dock of her tail
>"L-Looks like we have to kiss, Anon!"
>>
File: 4609981733.jpg (103KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4609981733.jpg
103KB, 1500x1500px
>>29096998
your mistle toe is no match for my TOW MISSILE!
>>
File: violation.jpg (166KB, 845x845px) Image search: [Google]
violation.jpg
166KB, 845x845px
>>29097253
>>
>>29097198
i would say the real reason why i do but i dont want autists to shit up the thread again.
>>
>>29097009
>Tail just extends from between buttocks.
>>
File: 53ddb1656a[1].jpg (46KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
53ddb1656a[1].jpg
46KB, 600x517px
>>29097215
>>
>>29095312
"--and if he's got a thing for hooves say: 'fuck it, sweep me off'em'. "
>>
>>29096545
Yup, by Frostybox
http://pastebin.com/svX7mvvy
>>
File: large.png (419KB, 1280x489px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
419KB, 1280x489px
>>29095834

>Be PyroAnon.
>See manticore with an angry pony riding it.
>Know for a fact that's the mantciore you lit on fire, considering it's butt is quite charred.
>You remember that flaming ass.
>And it remembers you and your lighter.
>With a startle for the yellow pony, it turns and bounds towards you.
>You make the smart option of turning and booking it.

>Be Eris
>Now are outside of Anon's pocket watching with glee.
>You won't let him get hurt, but that doesn't mean you can't sit back and enjoy the chaos.

>Be Fluttershy.
>You see the one you are chasing is a stallion.
>That human stallion that arrived a day ago, in fact.
>The one wearing pants with socks, and a shirt that accents his chest muscles.
>"Oh my.... Remember to pin him not hurt him." You say to the manticore.
>It just grunts.

>You are anon, and you have now stolen a random rag from someone's hands.
>The stallion in question was about to throw a hissy fit, until it saw a manticore immediately run by.
>You assume he understood your situation, or was trampled dead. You didn't care to look back.
>Your destination was the local bar.
>You were going to grab a drink.
>A drink that burns a lot more than most.
>You felt great about this plan.

>Be manticore.
>Thing that set you on fire is running into building.
>Don't give a shit about knocking and bust the damn door down.
>It looked like someone was about to stop the thing until you scared them all.
>Thing grabbed a bottle while everyone was looking at you.
>Why was it stuffing the rag into the bottle?
>Did it just light the end of the rag?

>Be Fluttershy.
>DID HE JUST BUCKING LIGHT A MOLLY-TOV?!

>Be pyro Anon
>Cornered in a bar with flammables EVERYWHERE!
>You knew exactly what to do.
>"EAT MOLITOV!"

>Be Eris.
>You maybe should have stepped in before this point.
>You see the Molotov go into the air, you see quite literally everyone in the bar watch it fly.
>You sigh, "Can't have my friends burning now." As you prep your fingers.
>>
>>29097632
>Suddenly you get a finger cramp at the worst possible moment!
>>
File: 1406846072624.gif (995KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406846072624.gif
995KB, 250x250px
>>29097632
>A MOLLY-TOV?!
>>
>>29097632

>Be bartender pony.
>You were fighting off a very thirsty monkey stallion from drinking.
>He had to pay like everybody else, no matter how attractive he was.
>That was the line of thinking you had before the door busted down, ripping your focus away.
>You gawked as a very large manticore busts down the door. On top of it, is the mare you know of known as Fluttershy.
>"What on Equis?" You whisper, before you hear a very startling phrase.
>"EAT MOLITOV!"
>Molly-tov!? You look over and see it's already in the air.
>Life appears in slow motion as you worry your place of business is about to go down in flames.
>So you think, up until just about when the tov' is to hit, you see it disappear.
>You also heard a bit of movement from where the human was standing at the same time.
>You turn and the human is already gone
>Did the human just use magic?

>Be anon.
>One second you're chucking your favorite drink, the next you're outside face planted in the dirt.
>Dusting yourself off, you look around and see you're still in town.
>You have another destination in mind, deciding not to question random ass teleportation.
>The ponice station to report that crazy manticore riding mare.
>Who is not at all justified in hunting you down considering you were home the day the fire started.
>The ponice just sigh when you tell them who was chasing you.
>"Come on, let's go." The mare ponice say.

>You are Eris.
>Everyone now thinks your prize is magical. Magical, smart, and strong.
>This couldn't be worse, because now you have to lay claim if you want to keep said prize.
>Just as you were about to come in and say you were the one who made it all disappear, you hear the 4 words you didn't want to hear.
>"THIS IS THE PONICE!"
>And now your opportunity of disproving anon's weapon of war chucking is-
>Is saved because he's standing behind them....?
>"That's her officer, she's the one who chased me into here and forced me to defend myself."
>Holy buck....
>>
>>29097777
Holy fuck, quads, and not just quads, but 7's.

Anyone want to hear an alternate timeline where Discord gets a finger cramp and Anon straight up lights the manticore and Fluttershy on fire?
>>
>>29097844
Yes.
Fire good.
>>
>>29097844
You mean the one where he is in a bar surrounded by alcohol and burns alive?
Not necessarily.
>>
>>29097954
>surprise_butt_sex.gif
>>
>>29097009
Spitfire green when?
>>
>>29097871
One is enough.

>Be fluttershy.
>ARRRGHHH IT BURNS!

>Be manticore.
>NOT AGAIN!

>Be rest of bar.
>Mutual holy bucks all around, and general amazement at the destruction.

>Be anon.
>now have a flaming manticore running around a flammable shop.
>Everything is lighting on fire. You didn't think this through as the rest of the bar begins to panic.

>Be Eris.
>Absolute bucking bedlam in front of you, with flames blinding you occasionally.
>However, you're not going to be beaten by fire so easily.
>While your initial finger had a cramp, you still have the other hand, though it's not nearly as good as the other.
>The first thing you do is put out the flames on Fluttershy and the Manticore.
>One snap.
>You start to see the entire bar crowd around your stallion.
>Not on your watch.
>Two snap, and they're all outside.
>Three snap and now Fluttershy and the manticore are outside.
>It's just you and anon no-
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"
>A very scared anon now.

>Be anon.
>Everybody was poofing away and now you're left alone in a burning bar.
>You'd think you'd learn your lesson after the first time.
>After a few seconds, the God you've come to adore poofs next to you.
>"So what now? I'm sure you have an escape plan in your head somewhere."
>Being used to the suffocation and smoke that comes from fire, you simply shake your head.
>"nope, I figured the thing wanted to eat me, and in my last moments I'd cook and eat IT."
>"Oh you eat meat?"
>"Yep."

>Be Eris again.
>He seems awfully calm for a stallion about to burn to death, maybe he's just pulling my lizard leg.
>You wait a bit. A little more....
>Oh wow, he really doesn't have a plan....

>Be anon.
>You're staring at your goddess who's looking at you with anticipation.
>Teleport me out already ya damn fool.
>You'd say it if you didn't detest asking for help with problems you started.
>Eventually she gives, and ports you both out.
>She actually looked kind of disappointed.
>feels bad man....
>>
File: You-Died.jpg (16KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
You-Died.jpg
16KB, 575x350px
>>29097990

>be anon outside now.
>Look around and see a crying bartender, an apathetic manticore, and a traumatized burn scarred yellow pony.
>If you could feel guilt, you'd probably would. At the moment, looking at the bar, you simply feel pride at the destruction you cause.
>And then fear when the Manticore sees you.
>Nobody has time to react, as the manticore jumps at you, not only angry about you burning it, but its friend as well.
>It bites straight into your neck as every was watching the burning bar, which cool enough, was burning multiple colors.
>It was a beautiful last thing to see as you're killed.

>BAD END.

Yea, he still dies at the end like the other anon thought he would, but not the way expected. I'll continue the other half of the story later tonight in say.... 4 hours? Give or take 1.

later everybody.
>>
>>29098038
This is a surprisingly good green.
>>
>>29098038
Sad end is sad...onto the regular program when?
>>
>>29098099
>I'll continue the other half of the story later tonight in say.... 4 hours? Give or take 1.

Come on now, Anon.
>>
>>29098038
For some reason, I want to see him die in many different ways.
>>
>>29098104
I didn't see that part, more focused on the burning Flutterbutt.
>>29098105
the above reason?
>>
>>29098106
No reason, this reckless anon reminds me of a person without nerves.
They just keep going into things that can kill them until they die.
>>
>>29097954
>>29097986
>"W-What? You mean, in my butt?"
All the way in your ass.
>"I-I dunno, Anon. Isn't that, y'know... gay?"
>>
>>29095844
I'm liking Eris
More Eris greens
Non Euclidian sex
>>
File: only so erect.gif (3MB, 1183x653px) Image search: [Google]
only so erect.gif
3MB, 1183x653px
>>29098552
>chaos bearing hips
>>
File: 1451537655472 (1).png (95KB, 543x569px) Image search: [Google]
1451537655472 (1).png
95KB, 543x569px
>>29095309
>Pones are super expressive
>Anon is not
>Pones think Anon is autistic due to his lack of expressions and ability to show his emotions
>Funny thing, they aren't wrong
>>
>>29098674
I feel a bit sad now...but it is an interesting idea.
>>
>>29098674
"Sup, Rainbow Dash."
>"Stop hiding your emotions from me!"
>>
>>29098674
>anon are you ok?
"uuuuh, yeah?"
>poor anon, i think hes depressed.
>>
File: 01b96f361f[1].jpg (35KB, 316x270px) Image search: [Google]
01b96f361f[1].jpg
35KB, 316x270px
>>29096998
>Unicorns abuse mistletoe every Hearth's Warming
>Stallions try as hard as they can to avoid them because mares are guaranteed to magically float one between them at a moment's notice
>Twilight takes a liking to Anon
>>
>>29099003
>Anon hangs one on his belt, over his dick.
>>
File: 1482107978499.png (271KB, 594x397px) Image search: [Google]
1482107978499.png
271KB, 594x397px
>>29098674
>Maud actually expresses herself well and is easily understandable to Anon
>>
>>29099014
Best. Couple. Ever.
>>
>>29099014
>>29099021
Wait...does this mean the Pie sisters are the only ones that could understand him? I am fine with all that booty.
>>
File: 1475639805016.png (244KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475639805016.png
244KB, 800x800px
>>29099014
>>29099021
>>29099027
Yes.

YEEEEES.
>>
>>29099014
Are you implying that Maud only appears to be expressionless because that's the way that ponies perceive her? Because if that's so, then that's amazing.
>>
Sorry guys, the Erie anon story is going to have to wait an extra hour or 2. Sister has a thing going on, and I dont want to write a multipart green from my phone.

Again sorry.
>>
>>29099032
Limestone only seems agressive because her more normal emotions aren't really visible to ponies. She's actually a rather cheerfull pony.
Shy pie is still shy, but not awkward about it, just a little nervous around strangers.
>>
>>29099095
I need green about this next thread.
>>
>>29099095
>>29099157
even better idea...If Frosty finished the incest Pie Sisters green.
>>
>>29099233
its dead anon
let it go
>>
File: 1472355040729.jpg (29KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1472355040729.jpg
29KB, 720x478px
>>29099238
I REFUSE! It was one of the best damn stories in that thread.
>>
>>29099280
Then continue it yourself.
>>
>>29099331
It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>29099334
Why not?
Are you just too lazy to write more?
>>
>>29099342
It does not work that way.
>>
>>29099331
this>>29099334
>>29099342
you know that's not how it works
>>
>>29099350
>>29099344
>>29099334
Get writing faggot.
>>
>>29099371
I'm already writing, but I'm not going to take over someone else's story.
>>
>>29099371
We aren't Frosty. Your either a fake durnk or a retarded shitposter.
>>
>>29099371
>>29099380
I'm trying this new idea that i found weird.

>Anon is married to waifu and has a filly.
>They are in Equestria's superheroes edition.
>Anon is a supervillian, waifu is super heroe, they are enemies.
>Neither of them know eachother's secret identity.
>Daughter knows them both and their situation.
>WTF, mom and dad.

I get a rage-boner with the posibilities.
What do you think?
I'm already working in it.
Ideas and suggestions are good too.
Just a heads up, i've already killed myself, but i got better and healthy.
>>
>>29099444
Trips with a good idea? Don't waste that opportunity son. Go for it.
>>
>>29099444
do it or else you're a faggot

dont betray the trips
>>
File: 1476645978086.jpg (3MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1476645978086.jpg
3MB, 3508x2480px
>>29099473
forgot pic>>29099444
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>29099444
>they find out each other's true identities
>they file for divorce
>>
>>29099444
Reminds me of the doofensmirtz
Out of costume, they have differing opinions on issues and such, but the make up rutting is amazing.
When they encounter each other in costume, ponies say they fight like a married couple. They both protest that they already have a wonderful special somepony.
>>
File: 1481215852596.png (644KB, 719x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1481215852596.png
644KB, 719x1013px
>>29099518
You mean turns into a wresting hatefucking match that ends in loving fucking and cuddling.
>>
>>29099444
>implying that they don't know and their public clashes aren't just foreplay for the bedroom later.
>>
>>29099526
this.
>>29099509
how could you say no to this?
>>
>>29099444
I really hope that you're just foreign, and you're not actually this illiterate.
>>
>>29099539
I only know the right one. Mane Ei Ack, or something like that.
>>
>>29099374
Why not? It's not like it's going to write itself, and frosty isn't doing it himself.
It's up to the rest of us to do it if we want it dome.
>>29099380
I know you aren't Frosty.
You don't need to be Frosty to continue a story Frosty wrote.

>>29099444
Not too into capeshit myself, but write it and post it.
I'll give reading it a go at least.

>>29099095
>>29099043
>>29098918
>>29098979
>>29099014
>>29098674
>>29095309
>>29095254
I like this premise

>Be Pinkie Ponk in Equestria
>You met a super duper unusual stallion today.
>He's like a second Maud, if she weren't a pony or a mare.
>Well being a mare would include being a pony so that's kind of redundant don't you think?
>Of course that's what you think, because you're the one who thought it!
>Anyway he's tall and not very expressive at all.
>He's still kind of nice though, he agreed to come to your welcoming party tomorrow.
>You're sure that if you just give him some time he'll be the best of buddies with you and all your other friends here in Ponyville.

>>29099094
I look forward to it.
Discord is pretty much the only character that can do that name switching bullshit and not ruin the story with it.

>>29099003
>Mares are surprised when Anon sometimes seems to ignore or not notice their mistletoe.
>The flower sisters said he even walked right under a mistletoe bush in the planter over their front door as if it weren't even there.
>He still kissed a few ponies, but it seemed like he was just playing along rather than the mistletoe actually doing anything.

>>29098295
>Twilight's face when her husbando wants butt sex
>She's turned him gay!
>What should she do?

>>29098038
>>29097830
>>29095844
good/10

>>29094974
Cute.

>>29094777
You did well.

>>29094533
Continue.

>>29093828
Kek.

>>29093033
Iz gut.

>>29092646
Heh. Do more.
>>
>>29099580
>frosty isn't doing it himself.
confirmed fake durnk
>>
>>29099580
>Why not? It's not like it's going to write itself, and frosty isn't doing it himself.
It's up to the rest of us to do it if we want it dome.
>I know you aren't Frosty.
You don't need to be Frosty to continue a story Frosty wrote.
you know damn well that isn't how writefag stories work drnk. you cant just take another writefags story. It means nothing if the one responsible doesn't write it.
>>
>>29099596
it might be fapman fucking around,>>29099580
this is the kind of shit he would do.
>>
>>29099550
Mane-iac
>>
>>29099631
That's it. I couldn't remember how they spelled it.
>>
>>29099631
Not to be mistaken with maney-yak, the Yakyakistan ripoff of a popular Equestrian superhero.
>>
File: 1463762129520.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1463762129520.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>29099659
>>
>>29099444
>Ironically, Anon's power is "Healing Touch"
>Uses it to allow him take more abuse as well as enabling him to play the interrogator role by punching someone as hard as he wants and then healing them instantly, making them experience the same pain over and over again
>>
>>29099611
That's just how drunk responds a lot of the time, unless drunk was fapman this hole time
>>
>>29099899
>RGRE gives Anon coltish powers
>uses it for evil because fuck playing support
>secret identity is happy househusband to comic waifu
>both parents considering having their kid be a sidekick/minion
This could go places.
>>
>>29099986
it would explain some things.
>>
>>29099999
>>29099999
>>29099999
>>29099999
WASTED
>>
>>29099999
OOOOOOOHHHHH SHHHIT! SUPA GETS!
>>29100007
Nah, any idiot that claims its okay to take another writefags work is worse. Plus Fappy being Durnk is funny when I picture it.
>>
>>29100016
I see nothing wrong with continuing a story someone else started.
You're just being silly.
>>
>>29100034
And your a fake Durnk, what's your point.
>>
>>29099580
your not the real durnk, durnk wouldnt have said he liked the premise he would have wrote a small green about it in some weird way or told someone to fuck off.
>>
>>29100034
You're not the durnk I married.
>>
>>29099380
>>29099596
>>29099611
>>29099986
>>29099999
>>29100016
>>29100040
>>29100164
So this actually is the real Durnk btw. Y'know the giver and demander of greens above all else?

And he's not wrong, there's nothing stopping anyone from doing their own take on a continuation of a story. *I* personally wouldn't do it because I'd feel like I could never do it justice and it would just feel weird to step into someone's else's groundwork, but Durnk's point is that there's nothing stopping anyone really. If more of that is wanted, more of that could be made even if I or the original writer is not the one to do it. Green above all else, search your hearts Anons, you know that Durnk has always adhered to this mindset, or at least he always seemed to, to me.

Also, just so this isn't posting to post, expect some story tomorrow. A bit... new in concept for me, but hopefully it's received well.
>>
>>29100219
We know that there is nothing stopping us from finishing your story, that isn't the point. We want YOU to finish YOUR story. It mean absolutely nothing if someone else writes it when your still here(doing nothing, but besides the point). I refuse to believe someone this stupid>>29100034
is the real Durnk.
>>
>>29100219
>Frosty green
Whoooo!
>>
>>29100236
He's not stupid, he's just stating both fact and his opinion. The fact is that, as you said, there's nothing really stopping someone from continuing a story. His opinion is that 'write code' or 'morals' or 'writer respect' or whatever someone wants to call it isn't a good enough of a reason that something shouldn't be written. Green comes first, everything else is secondary for Durnk, which, is a mindset of his that I both admire and question sometimes, but one that I think has always been consistent, even now.

And yes, I have been doing a whole lot of nothing and also occasional somethings. I do apologize, but one of those somethings is coming tomorrow and hopefully another something will be ready the day after. See you all in the next thread for sure.

>>29100257
Awww
>Anon cheers
Whoooo!
>>
File: 1472952823546.png (165KB, 638x705px) Image search: [Google]
1472952823546.png
165KB, 638x705px
>>29100236
I can see what you're saying. But i also see what frosty means. Most writers are completely fine with people continuing off of a story that has died or even still being written. I can't talk for everyone. But i know that i started writing because i felt like supporting a thread i like. and because god emperor durnk told me to and if someone wanted to make a branch off of my green I'd be perfectly fine with it. Hell I'd encourage it! But that's me. The only thing I'd do before doing this is ask the writer for permission to see if it's okay with them.
>>
>>29100302
Green comes first when it comes from the one that made it, what your arguing for is fanfiction for someone else's fanfiction, it isn't the same content that people wanted to start with and therefore irrelevant. If it was so simple that people would just take any story that is incomplete then it would still be unsatisfying. We want the one responsible for the green(YOU) to finish it. It will not and fundamentally cannot be what we wanted in the first place if it is written by someone else. Its like writing fanfiction for Twilight that makes its own box office sales, then making a fanfiction of that fanfiction. The fake regurgitation of the content is not going to be fulfilling for long and will fail to keep interest. Pushing people to the original all the more.
>>
>>29100338
What your talking about is different than what me and Frosty are talking about>>29100302
>>29100342
making offshoots are different than finishing the original idea for that shirt. It is original content(while based on something else) that can stand on its own. That comment you made is irrelevant to the conversation.
>>
>>29100359
... I'm just... Gonna go to bed now... Sorry for being retarded...
>>
>>29100382
Its fine, I make retarded comments when I'm tired too, and hungry. Happens to the best of us mate, goodnight.
>>
>>29100382
It's ok, as per protocol you will need to write a RGRE oneshot including Minotaur in some fashion as pennants
>>
>>29100406
Ok one second. Don't expect much I'm a bit tired.
>>
>>29100406
Or a Timberwolf.
>>
>>29100429
Or griffin, or diamond dog, or any other race that is not often seen in green
>>
>>29100219
I don't believe you, Frosty is kill.
>>
>>29100342
I wasn't arguing for anything, just stating what I think is Durnk's point because he's a very direct-minded person imo. Personally, like I kind of said above, I agree that taking someone else's story is a bad move and I myself would never do it unless it looks like an open ended one post thing with the hope for a round-robin collab, which I have done, but for like, an actual story, no way I could never bring myself to do it.

>>29100359
Herdanon is right, I know *I* wouldn't be offended if someone tried to finish what I started, I'd be flattered even and I think most writers would too, but I, personally, just feel too weird stepping into someone elses' world and shaping it how *I* see it and I think a lot of others feel the same way too, just going by the responses here. And as for what you said to >>29100342 I think an offshoot as in a side-story set in that story's universe is totally okay, it's basically an homage without stepping on a writer's toes as it were. Doing an offshoot off the main story? Even knowing if it's totally okay, I just couldn't bring myself to do it more out of a sense of "I could never do it the proper justice" than anything.

>>29100439
As a small peek because I feel bad for posting with no story tonight, both of my somethings will be featuring races that aren't commonly in stories here.

>>29100446
Okay
F
>>
>>29100406
>Be Anon.
>You're kind of lonely.
>Yeah you could pretty much roll in pony pussy. But it's just not the same.
>You need a human.
>Someone to talk to and they'll completely understand.
>Twilight knows about this.
>She said "Don't worry Anon i got a plan!" When you explained it.
>You haven't seen her since.
>"ANON! I'm back and i brought you a friend!" You hear Twilight call.
>Speak of the pony devil and she shall appear.
>Literally and figuratively.
>You remember the pone devil.
>She was a pretty nice mare.
>But that's a story for another day.
>You see Twilight round the corner of the dining room.
>"Anon, meet Helga! Your new friend." She says motioning too her side.
>Before you can say anything a Minotaur your height but buff as fuck turns the cornor.
>She has tits that would probably need something bigger than a triple D bra.
"Um, hello Helga..."
>You say unsure and a bit scared.
>"Is this human?" Helga ask looking down at Twilight.
>"Yep! This is Anonymous." She says with a smile.
>Helga Walks over to you. Places you on the table and sits herself over your groin.
>"We will have sex now. You will get me pregnant and we will have many beautiful children." She says unzipping your pants.
"O-Okay."
>You say a bit scared.
>And kinda aroused.
>She looks over to Twilight.
>"Does pony want to watch?"
>Twilight nods eagerly.
>"Oh of course! It will be so interesting to witness the making of the second human to equestria!" She says pulling up a seat.
>Today was a, Twilight gets you a fuck buddy kinda day.
>>
>>29100585
Nice, I want to see anon meeting the pony devil, and out evil her on accident.

Also it would be interesting to see a green where the ponys aren't sexualy attracted to anon at all, they like him, he is a good friend but it's all platonic.
But they understand his need for sexual so they try to find some race that will fuck anon. Every couple weeks they find someone new and try to hook anon up with him
It gets more extreme when after some time of it not working celestia is desperate. She has never had a species go extinct under her watch, and she is not willing to have it happen now.
So shy and anon try to find anything, that can reproduce with anon. Anything
>>
>>29100685
so an endless series of blind dates that goes horribly wrong? This has potential.
>>
>>29100585
Someone post cow pussy. I need it for homework.
>>
So I'm going to bed. Can some Anon repost the green i just did in new thread. If not ill do it when i get up.
>>
File: 1476801003911.jpg (99KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1476801003911.jpg
99KB, 426x341px
>>29100585
>>
>>29100338
There was actually one story from the herding thread that sometimes pops up that I really wanted to continue. Interestingly enough I did get the writer's permission too. The thing is, the story was still someone else's work and there was always this sense of stepping into shoes I could never fill.

I've always found that taking the core concepts from what I've loved in the past works better than trying to pick up the torch. Starting fresh lets you pick all the little details and write new branches to the story and characters, while never sitting and asking yourself 'is this in the spirit of the first writer's story?' There's a huge freedom in that.

What people are talking about right now I think is that they don't want anyone besides Frosty to write that particular story, because they have faith in him. That's a pretty genuine compliment if I ever heard one.
>>
>>29100685
>>29100700
And it culminates in this>>29093828
>>
File: 1472754220679.png (2MB, 1400x809px) Image search: [Google]
1472754220679.png
2MB, 1400x809px
>>29100685
>Nice, I want to see anon meeting the pony devil, and out evil her on accident.
>>
New thread >>29100928
New thread >>29100928
New thread >>29100928
New thread >>29100928
>>
>>29099999
>>29100000
WASTED GETS
>>
>>29100932
>RGRE:
>Delete
You got once job and you screw it up.

Let goooooo new thread

>>29100995
>>29100995
>>
>>29100585
>that feel when demon pony thread is as kill as can be
Thread posts: 519
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.