[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gameloft MLP Game Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: content.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
content.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
"I used to wonder what content could be" edition.

Hearth's Warming Eve update is here. Snow's lying around, new music is playing and the game is offering us a chance to get ourselves a dead Applejack because why not?

Who else is playing this not-so-terribly-shitty-as-of-late game? It really got better during the last year.

I honestly tried to get Flutter's family but had given up on Mr. Shy when I saw Mrs. Shy requiring at least 100 gems.

Exchanging codes is welcomed. Mine is 1541a.
>>
>>29076690
Are you playing the Amazon Underground version?
>>
>>29076822
No, the original "throw all your money at us" one. Amazon Underground is not available where I live. And even if it would've been, I'm not sure I would use it - by the time that version was released, I was already playing ponies for over a year.
>>
>>29076690
If you're paying gems for those characters, then you're playing the game wrong. I got the dad and Zephyr without spending any gems. Still working on the mom, but she didn't have a time limit like then, so I'm taking my time.

You'll steadily get new ponies just playing the weekly events and doing quests, and should just save up your gems for sales or special events.

That said, the game really has gotten better lately. There's always plenty to do without ever having to pay, though there's also always some events that do want pony, too. You just have to ignore those ones. Too early in the winter update to have a firm opinion on it, but I'm a little surprised that all the Hearthswarming Tale characters are actually new ponies rather than just outfits.
>>
>>29077069
The mom requires you to buy a shop that costs 200 gems. 100, when it was discounted. Dad was doable, but I had to stay awake for like 4 hours or so to get him. And seeing I can't get both parents anyway, I've decided to opt out.
>>
Windows 10 version update when
>>
>>29077111
>Windows 10 version
Oh god, it's a thing.
How different is it from the mobile version?
>>
File: octy_gone_game_is_shit.png (2MB, 1352x766px) Image search: [Google]
octy_gone_game_is_shit.png
2MB, 1352x766px
>>29077111
it is outdated
v1.8.4j
>>
File: 1481697613560.png (301KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
1481697613560.png
301KB, 496x414px
>>29076690
>Playing mobile cash grab games
>Probably doesn't even have my waifu in it
>>
File: fancyPone.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fancyPone.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29077267
>not playing an official MLP game
>not wanting to catch them all
Who's your waifu anyway?
>>
>>29077445
If your waifu is pic related it's had her in it since the start. There's not many poners that aren't in it. It is cute, seeing them all trotting around.
>>
File: 1370057547229.jpg (47KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
1370057547229.jpg
47KB, 580x346px
> want to play pony town builder
> game doesn't respect my freedoms
> tfw the botnet wants me to be bored
>>
>>29078935
>>>/g/o away
>>
Bump. More to say but at an xmas party
>>
>>29078935
So get the hacked version, faggot
>>
Want to play it but I'm already playing one piece treasure cruise and puzzle & dragon in my phone
>>
>>29081397
Hacked version doesn't come with sourcecode, so it's still botnet
>>
>>29077445
>>29077593
Waifu is Sunset
>>
File: ShimSham.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ShimSham.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29081678
>implying
>>
>Heartswarming Eve M6 are separate ponies, not costumes
FUUUUCK I WANT SNOWDASH SO BAD
>>
>tfw spent lots of actual irl monies on the game
>tfw realized that was stupid so just hacked the game
>tfw gameloft permabanned me from ever playing it again even offline
>tfw no feels left to feel
I just wanted to play with cute poners.
>>
>use the save editor dashy's rainboom
>unlock everything and all ponies
>play offline
>keep a copy of save game in case ban
game is worth playing after this
>>
>>29083222
I can only hope they'll be made available through the hotel. I want Spirit Of Presents
>>
>>29084465

One of the announcements actually imolied that
>>
File: CheapHentaiGameAnimation.gif (2MB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
CheapHentaiGameAnimation.gif
2MB, 480x400px
Stole that one from the Facebook. I like it.
>>
>>29083222
>>29084465

They are basically different ponies you niggers
Snowfall Frost was dead when Starlight was born
>>
wish I could use my account
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.