[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give and Take (A Changeling CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 40

File: PQ9 title card.png (18KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
PQ9 title card.png
18KB, 400x640px
Are you there, little guy? It's time to wake up.

Equestria, the magical land of ponies, has been plunged into war. On one side are the ponies, who valiantly fight to defend their home. On the other side are the changelings, who ruthlessly aspire to seize control of Equestria and drain its populace of their love and happiness. And in the middle... is you.

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/gat/
Recap inbound.
>>
Not dead yet! Oh boy!
>>
>>29043822
Iiiiiiitttttssssss haaaaappppeeeeenniiiinnnggggg!!!!!
>>
>>29043822
Right right, recap. We just befriended the pony that was 'attacking' us
>>
>>29043822
We don't need a recap, damn it! Get on with the plot!
>>
File: gat42.png (5KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat42.png
5KB, 640x480px
>>29043822

>Your story begins while you're still an egg, carelessly dropped by a changeling scout.
>By a small miracle, you fall through a broken roof and onto a soft bed.
>Just in time to hatch.
>Once free of your egg, you explore your new home in search of whatever baby changelings search for.
>Soon, you come across an adult changeling and a pony.
>You help the pony, who rewards you with delicious affection and offers to bring you home with him to treat your wounds.
>Sounds great, but along the way you find a bridge you needed has collapsed.
>You flutter across it in search of help.
>That's when you meet another pony.
>Maybe he can help?
>He'd better, since you had to "fight" him to get him to listen.
>You're in luck, though.
>Your newborn charms won his affections as well.
>Now this new pony might just be willing to listen to what you have to say.

Your inventory: 1 Eggy Shell (equipped), 1 "pony egg"
HP: 6/10
LV: 2
Spells: Feature Shift (Moderate)
Mood: Content

>What now?
>>
>>29043948
Explain to the pony that another pony needs help as bridge is out.
>>
>>29043972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>29043948
Demand uppies!
>>
>>29043948
Make cute chirping noises and point towards the way we came. Hopefully he will get the hint and follow us.
>>
>>29043948
Use the tip of your hoof to draw in the ground. Draw a detailed bust of soft and one of yourself. Then draw an arrow pointing to soft.
>>
>>29043948
'Mr.Pony now that you've stopped attacking me I must say I need your help in aiding your fellow pony cross a bridge. He goes by the name of Soft Serve and . . . . .
>"chirp chirp chip cheap churp cheep cheep chirp chap chip chrip"
Then point towards the direction you came.
>>
>>29043948
Give him the pony egg. It's probably a bit heavy for us to carry around.
>>
>>29044085
Also he will know how to properly incubate it.
>>
File: gat43.png (5KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat43.png
5KB, 640x480px
>>29043935
>>29043968
>>29043972
>>29044002
>>29044020
>>29044032

Now that you and the pony have hugged, you feel like it might be able to help you now. You also feel like it can give you uppies, but that's for later! Soft Serve needs help now!
Then Soft Serve can give you uppies too.
"Sorry about all that." your new buddy says. "We really got off on the wrong hoof there. Let's try again." It raises a hoof towards you. Why do the ponies all do that? "My name is Trove Trotter, Canterlot-renowned maretial artist and former owner of the Treasure Trove! And you are...?"
Ugh, Soft Serve did this, too. You chirp at the pony. You tell it that Soft Serve needs help because it's stuck across the hole back the way you came, and Soft may have lost a pony egg.
"...Come again?" Trove Trotter says. "Sorry, kid, I don't speak Chirpanese."
You screech angrily. These ponies are nice, but they're also stupid! You try drawing the problem on the dirt floor and giving Trove Trotter the pony egg instead. He makes a noise like he likes the egg.
"A Pretty Princess Pumpernickel Thermos...?" it mumbles, rubbing its chin. "This could be worth something to a collector..." Trove Trotter looks down at you. "Did you want to trade this for something? I usually only accept cash, but you probably don't have any of that, huh?"
>>
>>29044179
. . . . yeah sure a trade. That's a good thing right?
>>
>>29044179
No we don't have any cash. Also motion him to follow. We'll lead the dumb pony back to Soft.
>>
>>29044179
Oh! he's giving us a reward for returning the pony egg? Hurray!
>>
>>29044179
try transforming into Soft then point the way you came. That might help him understand.
>>
>>29044179
>This could be worth something to a collector
A pony egg collector? Do they have pony hatcheries?
>>
>>29044261
He must be a caretaker then!
>>
>>29044179
Quick! Follow us!
>>
>>29044179
Initiate boop.exe
>>
>>29044179
Hey, it looked like he was doing something with those crates earlier. Let's investigate.
>>
>>29044179
>"A Pretty Princess Pumpernickel Thermos...?" it mumbles
Check between Trotter's legs to see if 'it' is a boy or girl.
>>
File: gat44.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat44.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>29044210
>>29044218
>>29044261
>>29044287
>>29044643
>>29044760

You're not sure what a collector is, but Trove looks happy about this egg. Maybe Trove is a mother? For some reason, you feel like a look between its legs will tell you the answer.
...You see a cucumber. That didn't answer anything!
"Hey, kid, are you okay?"
You look back up at Trove Trotter. The pony looks like it wants to show you the whole bunch of things it'd been carrying. Is the pony giving you a reward for returning the egg? Yes, that must be it! So "collector" must be a pony word for "hatchery," or maybe "caretaker," which means... Trove Trotter knows who to give the pony egg to! Boy, you sure are lucky you found the right pony so soon! You chirp and nod, letting Trove take the egg.
"Thanks, kid!" it answers, putting the pony egg in a pouch... an incubator, maybe? "Take your pick of anything you want, okay? But just one thing: I can't just be giving my inventory away at a time like this."
This pony has a lot of nice things, even if you don't know what they are... What should you take?
>>
>>29044828
The ladder, that should help Soft.
>>
>>29044828
The ladder might be just what we need.
>>
>>29044828
Saddlebags would be useful and would fix our inventory problem...but we need the ladder to help Soft, so get that.
>>
>>29044828
Use your cuteness to see if you can get just oooone more thing. Maybe the Broken goggles or the saddle bags. The saddle bags seem common, and, who would want to buy a pair of broken goggles?
Fer sure if we can get an extra item, go for the goggles.
>>
>>29044828
Would he be interested in trading our helmet for another item? Maybe the wrench? We could really hurt someone with that. (The shell/helmet could be traded to a researcher for anti-changeling uses.)
>>
>>29044828
Get ladder.
>>
>>29044828
The ladder!
>>
>>29044828
Our PoV:
-Flashlight: a weird light Club
-Canned hay: heavy cylinder (weapon?) With picture of pony food
-Ladder: bridge!
-Saddlebags: . . . . ?
-Broken goggles: eye lenses for ponies? For ponies pretending to be changelings.
Wrench: heavy club. A cruel weapon of pony engineering. Excellent.
>>
File: gat45.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat45.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>29044838
>>29044845
>>29044859
>>29044872
>>29044901
>>29044933
>>29044939

Even though you don't know what these things are or how to use them, one of them gets your attention very quickly. It's long, thin, and woody... a tree! Soft Serve can cross the hole with this! You point at it and smile widely at Trove Trotter.
>"Eee! Eee ee! EeeeEE!!"
"Okay, okay!" Trove Trotter chuckles. "You must like wood, huh? Do you guys chew it like termites? ...Well, whatever, it ain't my business."
As the pony thinks, you taste fear from it again. "Just, please don't do anything bad with it, okay?"
You nod at the pony. You're buddies, and buddies don't do bad things.
The fear shrinks. "Thanks." Trove says. "Be careful with that, it's heavy."
You pick it up. No it isn't! Silly pony.
"Oh... uh... Wow... I'm really glad you didn't want to fight me now..."
While the silly pony says silly things, you take another look at those broken eye things. They look sort of like your eyes. A changeling disguise for ponies, maybe? You poke it with your hoof and chirp curiously.
"Sorry, kid, one item only." Trove answers, shaking its head side to side for some reason. "If you want something else, bring me some bits."
You offer your eggy helmet.
"No, not bits of rock! They're little yellow circles made of metal. Most ponies have some. If you have an item they want or do something nice for them, they'll probably give you a few bits in return. Bring me some of those and I'll give you more stuff, okay? I have a little shop set up near the exit station out of Canterlot where you can come see me again."
>>
>>29045098
Chitter an affirmative and try to carry the ladder off to our friend.
>>
>>29045098
Let's hurry back and save Soft.
>>
>>29045098
We are stronk bebe changeling. Lift Trove to prove our superior strength!
>>
>>29045098
Can we fly with the ladder?
>>
>>29045098
Waaaaaaiiiit. This is light, and a pony must weigh the same, right? Maybe, just maybe we can carry Soft instead, and we can trade the ladder for something else . . . . . [Spoiler]like the key to his heart
>>
>>29045098
take ladder to soft.
>>
File: gat46.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat46.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>29045108
>>29045113
>>29045211
>>29045221

So ponies trade shiny yellow circles for trees and food and fake eyes... You're learneding things!
You nod and chitter at Trove Trotter, picking the pony up and hugging it to thank it. Your hug scares the pony, so you put it down. Then you turn to take your tree back to Soft Serve.
"S-see you around, kid." Trove Trotter calls. "And remember, nothing bad!"
Nothing bad. You know. You're going to help Soft Serve. That has to be good, right?
You try to fly back, but the tree is heavy. You have to trot instead. After you follow your hoofprints back the way you came, you find yourself at the hole again. Soft Serve is still there, pawing at the dirt walls. Is it looking for something? When Soft Serve hears you, it gets happy, and when Soft Serve sees your tree, it gets VERY happy.
"Hey, Buddy!" it calls with a smile. "I knew you'd come back! And you found a ladder?! Geez... You're officially the smartest baby I know!"
You allow yourself to beam with pride as you tip the tree over the hole. It clatters against the other side, and Soft Serve steps onto it. The tree wobbles, making Soft Serve scared. You chitter encouragingly, hoping it makes the pony happy. Soft Serve looks at you, takes a deep breath, and then takes another step. He's even more scared now, but he keeps going.
That's weird. How is it doing that? You wonder that until finally, your buddy is across. Soft Serve's fear turns to happiness, and it puts its hoof on your head again. A burst of warmth fills your tiny form again, stronger than ever before.
"Thanks a million, Buddy." Soft Serve says. "I knew I could count on you!"
>>
I'm stopping here for now. Sorry for the shorter session; my hand is still a bit messed up, and that pic of Trove Trotter kind of aggravated it more than expected.
I'll be back tomorrow, though, so don't worry. See you all then.
>>
>>29045318
Rest up and I hope you have a speedy recovery!
>>
>>29045306
Let's introduce Soft to our new friend. And maybe take the ladder.
>>
>>29045306
IS SOFT A BOY OR GIRL
>>
>>29045461
Bump from 9 and good night
>>
page 9 bump
>>
>>29045356
>maybe take the ladder.
It might be awkward for us to carry, maybe Soft Serve can carry it for us?
Maybe if we run quickly we can catch up with Trove Trotter?
>>
>>29047117
Soft pony is weak pony. We are stronk changeling. We carry ladder AND Soft to Trove pony!

Do you just want Soft to carry the ladder? Because I'm sure the changeling carried the ladder fine by himself. And do you remember those two big ass crates?
>>
>>29045306
Chirp happily and snuggle into him.
>>
>>29045306
He looks shaky and sweaty after walking on the tree. He must be tired. We should carry him until he feels stronger.
>>
>>29047907
He can rest on the tree as we carry it.
>>
>>29045306
Aawww yeah! Time to cash in on those uppies.
>>
>You try to fly back, but the tree is heavy.
Wings are most likely only strong enough to carry our own weight for short distances. For now.
>>
>>29045306
>"...They're little yellow circles made of metal. Most ponies have some. If you have an item they want or do something nice for them, they'll probably give you a few bits in return...."
Trove never told us why ponies have those. Or how they grow. Search the floor for any bits growing in the ground.
>>
File: 1472069721251.png (499KB, 849x941px) Image search: [Google]
1472069721251.png
499KB, 849x941px
>nine ain't fine
>>
File: gat47.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat47.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>29045356
>>29045461
>>29047117
>>29047296
>>29047764
>>29047907
>>29047922
>>29047951
>>29047979

Now that you've helped Soft Serve, it's time for the pony to hold up its end of the deal. You sit up, chirping and raising your hoofs.
>"Uh! Uhh!"
Soft Serve is happy, and scoops you up in its hooves. A powerful surge of warmth fills your body. After a bit, it goes away, except in your horn - it feels like it stays there.
"You're a heck of a cuddlebug, huh?" Soft Serve asks, ruffling your head crest. "I hope that's enough to keep you happy... Maybe you could be like a diplomat one day!"
You don't know what that is, but it sounds important. You should be ready for important things, so you decide to take your tree with you. Soft Serve starts giving off a weird feeling, kind of like fear but with more of a sweet taste than the normal cold, salty one. "Wow." it says simply, looking at the tree. "Changeling babies are on steroids."
While Soft mumbles to itself, you decide to see if it's a mommy like Trove Trotter was. You use the old 'look between the legs' test and see... a squash? Ponies must carry their food under their bellies so they don't forget to eat when they're hungry. What a smart idea!
Smarts aside, though, ponies aren't very strong. You decide to be good buddy and point up at the tree, chirping eagerly.
"You... want to carry ME?" Soft Serve asks.
You nod.
Soft Serve is a little scared, but it nods. "Okay, I guess for a bit."
A bit! That's right, Trove Trotter told you to keep an eye out for bits. You don't know how ponies find those, though. Maybe they grow? Maybe that's why Soft Serve was digging at the wall when you came back. Yes, that must be it! You follow Soft's example and keep an eye on the ground for any bits as you carry it and the tree through the tunnels. Soon, you come to the fork again. Trove Trotter was definitely one way, but it might be gone now. And you didn't see any bits that way, either. Then again, that way is more familiar...
Hmm...
>>
>>29050294
the way we haven't been
>>
>>29050294
The new way.
>>
>>29050294
take the path to the right. That's where Trove came from. That way we can introduce Soft to Trove and maybe receive double the uppies
>>
>>29050294
The way where Trove was at. Two ponies might be better.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>29050294
Go the way that trove came from. Maybe try to meet up with him if he's still there. Also check out those boxes. Maybe there's something good inside?
>>
>>29050361
smart. double the ponies means double the feel good feelings Soft is giving us.
>>
>>29050364
Yes! I've been wondering that as well. I bet he's hiding ponies! If so then he shouldn't worry, because were nice!!
>>
>>29050294
Let's hope that Trove is still there. Go right.
>>
>>29050410
He's most likely still there, trying to figure out how he's going to move all his stuff. do you know how heave a wooden crate that size is? Boy let me tell you . . . .
>>
>>29050294
Yes. More ponies to give us good feels. If we get enough good feels, maybe we'll get big and stronk like a queen. We'll be queen . . . . Bugaboop!
>>
>>29050484
We can probably carry it all...
>>
>>29050294
maybe we can carry the tree, Soft, Trove, AND the two crates.
>>
File: bombs away.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bombs away.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>29050595
>>
File: gat48.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat48.png
7KB, 640x480px
Sorry, random interruptions.

>>29050347
>>29050361
>>29050364
>>29050379
>>29050393
>>29050484
>>29050492

Of course! Two ponies means two times as many good feelings and two times the uppies! That settles it: You're going to go see Trove Trotter again.
But when you take the right tunnel, you find that Trove Trotter is gone! You chitter with disappointment. Where could the pony have gone? Is it in one of the square trees?
...No, the square trees are empty. Nopony would live in an empty tree, right?
"Everything okay, Buddy?" Soft Serve asks, stepping down off the long tree. It looks at the square trees, then back at you with a smile. "No, this isn't our house." it says. "Don't worry. Where we're going is bigger than this. It's not as dirty and empty, either."
>>
>>29050834
Maybe he already left for that other place he mentioned... oh well, let's go the other way.
>>
>>29050834
break a "branch off the square tree to give to Soft as a club.
>>
>>29050873
and when I say branch I mean one of the planks.
>>
>>29050834
Can we toss the square tree on the other one to get past the tree's?
>>
>>29050834
>square trees are empty
Oh, bummer...
Might as well keep going forward then. We can at least use our tree to climb over the empty trees.
>>
>>29050834
Well let's try the other way then.
>>
>>29050834
Freakin put the tall tree down and bust down the square trees. Tree's aren't supposed to be square!
>>
>>29051073
Really? I don't think we've even seen a real tree yet.
>>
>>29050834
MAYBE WE SHOULD GO THE OTHER WAY, BACK TO THE T-SECTION AND TAKE THE PATH WE'VE YET TO TAKE.
>>
File: gat49.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat49.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>29050873
>>29050884
>>29050904
>>29051073

Soft Serve's description of the house you'll be staying in makes you feel a bit better, but you're still a little sad that you can't get double uppies from Soft Serve AND Trove Trotter. You vent your anger by gnawing a stick off the square tree. Then, you give it to Soft Serve so the pony can protect itself from bad stuff. The pony looks confused, so you make a swinging motion to show it how the stick works.
"Oh... Thanks, Buddy." Soft Serve says, smiling even though he's not giving off happiness. "This is just what I needed."
Now you and Soft Serve are safe! Feeling better, you decide to keep going. But how will you get past the square trees?
With your tree, of course! You are sad to tell Soft Serve it can't ride the tree anymore, but Soft Serve doesn't seem bothered.
"Ohh, cool!" the pony says, eyes sparkling. "We can use this as a shortcut!" Soon, the two of you are past the square trees and on your way again!
"Great work. We're almost there, Buddy...!" Soft Serve says. But for some reason, the closer you get to Soft Serve's house, the more you sense fear from the pony. It's strange though, because Soft Serve is also still happy. But the farther you trot, the more you can feel fear bubbling up, spreading out and slowly covering the happiness like a cloud...
>>
>>29051321
Remember to take the long tree with you. You never know when you'll encounter more square trees.
>>
>>29051321
Leave the tall tree on the other end of the square tree homes. That way Soft can climb back across. Aren't we just the smartest?
>>
>>29051321
Tug on his tail and motion for him to stop. Look at him with a sad expression. Hopefully he will get the point.
>>
>>29051321
Keep checking for any bits growing on the ground. They must be really shiny!
>>
>>29051321
Maybe he feels fear because he's insecure about his strength, and doesn't want his fellow ponies to laugh at him. Oh! I know! Let's try transforming into a pony! That way they'll never know that we're stronger and smarter than him.
>>
>>29051387
....Because we'll be disguised as a pony!
>>
>>29051321

That's too bad Soft Serve is scared. Maybe we can calm him up by using our shape shifting powers? Let's turn into an intimidatingly cute colt that will strike fear into the baddies that try to give us more booboos.
>>
>>29051321
Must we do everything? It's obvious that Soft thinks that there are monster leading to his home. Gnaw off a branch for yourself to use as a weapon. We'll beat the spoopies to a pulp. no one hurts best pony
>>
>>29051321
>Soft Serve is happy, and scoops you up in its hooves. A powerful surge of warmth fills your body. After a bit, it goes away, except in your horn - it feels like it stays there.
scratch at your horn. It must feel kind of funny.
>>
>>29051321
See what's bothering the pony?
>>
>>29051407
Good idea. We can pretend to be his hatchling.
>>
>>29051321
Point at Soft, then the direction of his home, then pretend to gag or make gaging noises.
>>
>>29051321
Transform into the prettiest filly in all of Equestria. . . . Or maybe something ambiguous of gender.
>>
>>29051321
We are changeling, and we fear nothing! Except when we do fear something. But not this time! Turn into the scariest known creature to all changelings, the very creatures that have to power and potential to destroy all changelings . . . an alicorn
>>
>>29051321
We always feel better when Soft gives us the good feels and yuppies. Maybe he too will feel better after receiving the good feels and uppies from us.
>>
>>29051321
Tug on his tail and chirp at him. Why does he tastes funny?
>>
>>29051321
>"Alright Soft. There is obviously something that scares you. It is imperative for our survival that you tell what is it down this tunnel that is causing you such great trepidation. What do you know-"
>"CHIRP CHIP CHIRP CHAP CHEP CHEAP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP."
>>
File: gat50.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat50.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>29051367
>>29051387
>>29051404
>>29051407
>>29051423
>>29051437
>>29051444
>>29051455
>>29051510
>>29051624
>>29051662

You tug on Soft Serve's tail. The pony jerks a bit, like it was distracted. It looks down at you.
"What is it, Buddy?"
You look up at the pony sadly and point to it, uttering a sad series of chirps. Then you point down the tunnel, then back at Soft Serve. It looks surprised for a second, but then it smiles.
"Am I that obvious?" the pony asks, smiling a little.
You nod and make more swinging gestures, stepping in front of Soft Serve and hissing. You'll protect your buddy from the monsters!
Then you squeak with fear as a hoof touches your shoulder. Thankfully, it's just Soft Serve.
"You're a good little bug, Buddy." it says, glowing with a weird mix of warm happiness and some sadness. "But..."
The pony thinks for a second before continuing.
"...Some ponies are scared of changelings. Things have been bad for us ponies for awhile now, and some of them might think you'll do bad things to them, too. And my sister is... pretty passionate about her beliefs."
A lot of what Soft Serve says goes over your head, but it sounds like you might scare the pony's sister because of how you look.
...Something about that makes your horn feel funny. You rub it. It's still warm from before, but now it's pulsing. Some kind of green light fills the corners of your eyes. It feels like something is trying to get out. You're nervous, but something deep inside tells you this is okay.
You just have to...
>FWOOP!
Soft Serve's eyes go wide and it takes a step back. "Oh..." it mumbles, looking intently at you. "A disguise... Are you saying you think we can trick my sister?" The pony rubs its chin. "It's a sneaky idea, but it could work... I feel kind of bad lying to my sister, though. Even if it's for a good cause..."
Soft Serve looks back at you and sighs, shaking its head. "I don't know, Buddy. What would you do if you were me and I was you?"
>>
Stopping for the night. Sorry for the repeated interruptions; I tried smashing more posts than usual together to compensate a little.
Tomorrow, we might finally meet Soft Serve's sister and see how the ponies live. See you guys then.
>>
>>29051744
K bye.
>>
>>29051744
Night. Hope yer hand gets healed soon.
>>
>>29051321
I would've brought the ladder-tree over top of the square trees with us, but such is life. As for what's scaring Soft, he must be worried others will see us. Pull his tail to stop him, then turn into a cute colt or something with him watching so he knows what we are now.
>>
>>29051731
I'm a slo-mo, ignore:
>>29052032
As for what we would do, we saved his ass, so we'd feel obligated to help in his place. He should let us stay with him for that alone, but we're also a good security and defense system as we've proven. In other words we're worth the effort.

On top of that we can eat any door-knocking missionaries or Amway sales-ponies that would otherwise ruin his evening.

Goodnight, Bugaboop!
>>
>>29051731
turn into a baby pony. Ponies are too soft to attack their own young. That's why changelings have hard chitin after all!
>>
>>29051731
We ain't tricking no one with this, and we just m-m-m-might have to leave Soft for a while. . . . The outside egg world is a scary place.
Sit on you haunches and look at him with your big blue eyes. Hold your tail between your forehooves and whine.

Yeah. That'll do the trick. Hopefully we'll get enough good feels to last us a while. We might not starve in a few days.
>>
>>29052260
I am what goes bump in the knight.
>>
>>29051731
We only changed color. Since changing into a pony is beyond us, how about we just change into something different?
Let's try to change into one of those pony eggs. No creature would be mad at it's own eggs.
>>
>>29051731
>What would you do if you were me and I was you?"
Hug each other and let them know everything is going to be ok.
>>
>>29051731
We saved him twice. I think he owes us a favor or two. We must carry on and convince his sister that we're not so bad.
>>
>>29051731
Hey, what'should wrong with the mushroom to the left? Poke it with the tree branch. It must be dying.
>>
>>29051731
>"I don't know, Buddy. What would you do if you were me and I was you?"
Well Soft 'ol buddy oh pal, if we were you i'd either hide your changeling buddy in your home away from prying eyes and convince your sister to keep Buddy seeing as he saved your life, try making a home out of the crates for Buddy (and maybe yourself for slumber parties), or . . . . Tell him to skedaddle. Seeing as the other ponies would panic and maybe attack Buddy, it would be best to part ways, for his and every pony's well being. Well I suppose there's always trying to convince everyone he's a good changeling but, we all know how well that would go.
>>
>>29051731
This must be another intersection. Hey Bugaboop, which side of this pic did we come from, after those two crates?
>>
>>29051731
>"I don't know, Buddy. What would you do if you were me and I was you?"
Some cuddling and holding would be a start.
>>
>>29051731
>" . . . You think we can trick my sister?"
Hahahaha - No. Not with this. We've only change colors. Scardy ponies would still not like us.
>>
>>29051731
>You use the old 'look between the legs' test and see... a squash? Ponies must carry their food under their bellies so they don't forget to eat when they're hungry.
Then again, maybe the food is for you since it's within your reach and in a convenient place. Give it a taste before you decide you want to eat it.
>>
>>29050294
Ponies are weird. Wouldn't it be better to store their food in their other stomachs? (Head canon changelings having more then one stomach?)
>>
>>29051731
>"It's a sneaky idea, but it could work..."
Well, if this disguise can fool Soft then we must be fine.
>>
>>29051731
If we find a bag and miscellaneous supplies we could hide buday inside and sneak him home.
>>
>>29054122
This. This is fucking stupid, but I want to see where this takes us.
>>
>>29054122
>>29055482
Nope
>>
i'll give ya a bump from 10 inept.
>>
>10
>>
Sorry everyone, but due to extenuating and exhausting circumstances, I can't run tonight. I Pinkie promise I'll be here tomorrow, though. Thank you for understanding. For those of you who don't understand, feel free to call me a massive cockgargling niggerfaggot at your leisure.
>>
File: 1481590802006.png (125KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1481590802006.png
125KB, 500x255px
>>29057187
>>
>>29057187
You massive cockgargling niggerfaggot.
>>
>>29055630
Yes.
>>
>>29057187
Hey here's a fun Idea! Let's all see if we can post "You massive cockgargling niggerfaggot" a hundred times before the next post by the QM!
>>
>>29057187
>>
>>29057187
>>
>>29057187
>>
>>29057205
>>29058541
>>29059094
>>29059190

You massive cockgargling niggerfaggots.
>>
>>29057187
>>29057203
>>29057205
>>29058086
>>29058093
>>29058541
>>29059094
>>29059190
>>29059233
You're all massive cockgargling niggerfaggots.
>>
bugaboop
>>
>>29061634
>You massive cockgargling niggerfaggot.
>>
>>29062849
>>
>>29057187
>>
>>29062849
You massive cockgargling niggerfaggot bump
>>
File: gat51.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat51.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>29054092
You came from the top. The right tunnel with the broken light leads to Soft Serve's base. The bottom path is currently unexplored.

>>29052061
>>29052068
>>29052260
>>29053241
>>29053525
>>29054062
>>29054085
>>29054104
>>29054563

This is serious. Too serious for questions about dead mushrooms and vegetable storage to distract you. Soft Serve needs your help. You try and tell the pony that you'd do whatever you can to help if you were in its place, but both of you might be better off if you simply stopped being buddies.
"I'm sorry, Buddy, but I don't know what you're saying..." Soft Serve slowly answers. The poor pony can't even imagine you not being buddies anymore. That's so sweet, and so sad... You give your buddy a big hug to try and let it know things will be okay.
"Buddy..." the pony mumbles. Slowly, you feel something warm and spicy beneath the sadness Soft Serve is giving off. It's hard to describe, being warm like happiness but with the wild, fiery glow of being mad. "You're right. Exactly right!" the pony says. "I said I'd protect you, and as Luna is my witness, I'm going to keep that promise. Even if I have to protect you from my own sister!"
The fiery feeling quickly dies down, fear covering it up again.
"...But, uh, if you don't want to go meet her yet, that's okay too!" Soft Serve adds with a shy smile. "We could go explore some more instead if you'd rather do that, ha ha..."
>>
>>29064128
We have to meet her sooner than later. And we don't really know if the tunnels have hostile changelings in them so exploring is kind of a bad idea. Let's go meet his sister!
>>
>>29064128
Lets explore!
>>
>>29064128
Let's meet the sister
>>
>>29064128
Check the bottom path.
>>
>>29064128
Let's meet the sister. If we can win the ponies over with our cutiness then we'll be set for life.
>>
>>29064128
Think about all the delicious potential uppies.
>>
>>29064128
No sense delaying it. Let's go meet his sister.
>>
>>29064128
We ain't scared of nuffin except for the queen. she's really scary
>>
>>29064128
Now is not the time for cowardice Soft. As Sisyphus forever carries a boulder to the top of a hill, we to must face our face our challenges till the day we die -
>CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP
>>
>>29064128
WHATS TAKING SO LONG ARE YOU CALLING IT QUITES AGAIN THATS OK YOU SHOULD REST
>>
>>29064128
can he carry us to his home? demand uppies.
>>
>>29064647
heh my sentiments exactly
>>
File: gat52.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat52.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>29064168
>>29064237
>>29064262
>>29064280
>>29064294
>>29064520
>>29064568

You weigh the pros and cons of meeting Soft Serve's sister.
You already know that this Sister might not like you.
But on the other hoof, if you can get this new pony to open up to you, then that means you can get uppies from Soft Serve AND Sister!
You eagerly nod and point down the tunnel with the dead mushroom on the wall, chirping a pep talk to Soft Serve about being strong and facing your challenges with valor and dedication!
Soft Serve's fear swells, and it sighs, then nods. "Alright, let's go..."
You follow Soft Serve down the tunnel. Every now and then, the pony stops and looks at the wall or the floor, moving a rock or making some mushrooms glow. You're not sure why, but Soft makes sure to stop you first each time before doing it.
At the end of the tunnel lies a flat wall with a door on it. Do ponies live in cave houses? Something about that doesn't sound right. The wall is made of stone, and a few different kinds of trees are growing around the front of it like a yard.
"Here we are, Buddy." Soft Serve says, smiling nervously. "Welcome to Casa Del Softie!"
Oh, so it's a CASA, not a house. That must be why it's in a cave.
"I'd be glad to give you a tour, but that'd mean just bringing you right inside to meet Silver." Soft Serve explains, rubbing his head. "And that would probably end with us being chased around by a broom. So... Here's my proposal: You wait out here while I go inside and smooth things over with her. Then, once she's warmed up to the idea of having you around, I'll come back to introduce you! It's the perfect plan... just as long as she's in a good mood."
>>
>>29064933
Agree and stand by the door to listen in.
>>
>>29064933
Just nod our head and then go play in the sandbox.
>>
>>29064933

Sounds like a reasonable plan. Although maybe we should keep an ear to the door to listen in and make sure that things go ok.
>>
>>29064933
Is that a sandbox!? Err...yeah whatever Soft, move over so we can build an epic sand castle!
>>
>>29064933
Touch one of his injuries to see if he's still hurt. It'd be a bad idea if he forgets that he got hurt before seeing her.
>>
>>29064933
>A powerful surge of warmth fills your body. After a bit, it goes away, except in your horn - it feels like it stays there.
>...Something about that makes your horn feel funny.
Idea! All the good feels fills our body, and then goes to our horn which allows us to change colors. What if, we ask Soft for some more good feels? Then when he goes inside we push as much of the good feeling we can in our horn and try the change thingy again?
>>
File: 1461812136236.jpg (2MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1461812136236.jpg
2MB, 2000x2500px
>>29064975
Maybe we can listen into the conversation while playing in the sandbox?
>>
>>29064933
Agree. After he enters his abode, investigate the sign and the box full of color full things next to it.
>>
>>29064933
How much damage does the wooden plank do?
>>
>>29064933
dat sandbox, play in sandbox
>>
>>29064933
Hey Bugaboop, I'm a little curious about how love works for changelings. Does using the color changing transformation consume 'LP' (love points)? Would you rather have a static system that says how much love Buddy has, or would you prefer? Saying when the little changeling is feeling weak?

Hmmmmm. . . . . . Maybe it would be too meta to use numbers. What are your thoughts?
>>
File: gat53.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat53.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>29064973
>>29064975
>>29064988
>>29064993
>>29064997
>>29065007
>>29065064
>>29065083

You're not sure about this. Sister sounds scary. You poke Soft Serve's back leg, reminding the pony of its injuries. "Ow." Soft says, lifting its leg and flinching. "Yeah, I should get myself patched up too. After we meet Silver Heart though, okay Buddy?"
You're still not convinced, but you chirp and nod anyway. After Soft Serve opens the noisy metal door and goes inside, you stand by it and listen. But you can't hear anything inside the casa. The door is too thick.
Phooey. Now you need something else to do. Something helpful and adventurous and is that little tree full of sand? You better investigate and make sure it's safe. And the best way to do that is to use the metal stick and metal eggshell nearby to build a sandcastle. A good changeling knows how to burrow, after all!
But what's this? There's already one tower of sand here! Who could have built this?
...And why do you suddenly feel so dizzy?
>FWOOP!
...Oh.
Double phooey.
>>
>>29065158

Black is more our color anyways.

How about we make another sand castle next to the other one? be careful not to bump the other one though
>>
>>29065158
That metal eggshell looks pretty sturdy. Let's borrow it.
>>
>>29065158
Use the egg she'll to make another castle.
>>
>>29065158
We can't build a castle on such a foundation can we? Get to digging.
>>
>>29065158
Treasures are usually hold either princess es or dragons. And when there are dragons then there's treasure. Try burrowing under the castle using the metal stick and your hooves. Hopefully we can find some bits growing under it.
>>
>>29065205
>>29065229
>>29065223
>>29065291
Better idea guys. Let's use the egg she'll and metal stick to build a hamlet. Then we can play as a giant monster terrorizing the settlement.
>>
>>29065302
>Then we can play as a giant monster terrorizing the settlement.

>Soft Serve and his sister leave the house
>"I swear he's relay nice sis, you just need to give him a chance-"

>maniacal chirping noises
>*stab**stab**stab**stab*

>>29065229
lets do this instead
>>
>>29065158
Oh. Silver Heart must be his sister. Let's build her some sandcastles as tribute to her. That might stem a marginal amount of her disdain towards us.
>>
>>29065354
>maniacal chirping noises
>*stab**stab**stab**stab*
Oi that hussy can certainly try.
>>
>>29065158
Spit up some changeling goo and make a good castle instead, not some lame castle made out of sand. Changeling architecture is superior!
>>
File: gat54.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat54.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>29065205
>>29065223
>>29065229
>>29065255
>>29065291
>>29065358

You huff over the loss of your awesome disguise. Fine! You WANTED to be black anyway! Now you can focus on more important things!
Like building a sweet sandcastle. But you can't demolish the first one, it's against the rules of sandcastle construction. Even newborns know the rules.
Besides, sand isn't good to build on. You need something stronger to be your castle's base. Strong like the stone wall that the casa is made of. And where do you find stone?
Underground, of course! You start digging with your small but determined hooves, kicking aside the sand and tearing through the flimsy sticks underneath before tearing into the dirt floor. You make great progress, your task keeping you busy until the metal door finally opens. Oh, good, Soft Serve is back!
...Why is he running? And why does he reek of fear?
"YOU BROUGHT BACK WHAT?!?" a voice yells from inside the door. The voice sounds scary. And you can taste anger in it.
Lots and lots and lots of anger.
>>
Stopping here for now. Sorry for that one big slow spot; new backgrounds are always the most time consuming. Especially when you realize your first idea for them was stupid and have to change it halfway through. See you guys next time.
>>
>>29065540
KEEP DIGGING! DIG AS FAST AS YOUR LITTLE HOOVESIES CAN TAKE YOU BEFORE SHE EATS YOU!
>>
>>29065540
Boss fight time. We must protect Soft from his sister. Have at thee you whorse!
>>
>>29065550
see ya then!
>>
>>29065550
See ya later inept. Nighty night.
>>
>>29065540
Use our disarming cuteness against her
>>
>>29065540
Ask horse dad what's wrong.
>>
>>29065540
Invite soft to hide in the hole with us
>>
>>29065540
This is probably going to hurt...

Lets consider our options:
try to fight = most certain death
be cute = probably die
run away = probably live
hide = probably die (we're all out of shape shifting juice)

Maybe hide behind Soft Serve and try to be cute/diplomatic. If that doesn't work run like hell.
>>
>>29065658
Buddy is strong enough to life a ladder and a full grown pony without fatigue. I'm more worried about us accidentally killing his sister.
>>
>>29065658
>run away = probably live
You do know that we'd have to wade through a bunch of death traps right?
>>
>>29065658
What makes you think we can't handle his sister?
>>
>>29065540
Hide behind Soft, peer out from behind him and turn on the cute up to 11.
>>
>>29065667
*lift. Dammit.
>>
>>29065540
Hide behind Soft and be adorable. That's our best option right now.
>>
File: from my cold dead hooves.jpg (207KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
from my cold dead hooves.jpg
207KB, 728x409px
>>29065696
Shit... Guess we have no choice but to stay then.

>>29065716
She lives in a concrete bunker with a steel door that is one foot thick. She's probably also armed to the teeth or at least very capable of defending herself as well.
>>
>>29065540
Dig! Dig like your like depended on it (which might). Dig deep enough into the small tree (where are the bits and roots?) And cover the top with resin.
>>
>>29065540
Hide in your little hole in the ground and place the eggshell on top. While you're down there you should keep digging around for bits.
>>
>>29065540
>>29066931
1.)Get out the hole
2.)Wield the tree branch
3.)Hide behind the door
4.)Sneak attack whatever comes out. Preferable aiming for the back of the head.
>>
>>29067429
We want to make friends with her, not hurt her. Also I don't think that Soft will approve of that. Let's just hide behind Soft and be cute.
>>
>>29067493
We can make friends with her after we stick her to the floor. Who knows if she's carrying a weapon of not.
>>
>>29067539
Beating someone up is not a good way to make friends Anon.
>>
>>29067585
Well it sure beats getting beaten yourself, but I understand the consequences for knocking her out. What would you propose we do?
>>
>>29067607
Hide behind Soft and look cute. He promised he would protect us and we can use him as a shield.
>>
>>29067675
But that would mean getting out of the safety of our hole.
>>
>>29067814
If she finds us in the hole and we get trapped we would be double fucked.
>>
>>29067417
We are already half way concealed in the hole. Place the metal bucket on our head and no one will even know we are there!
>>
>>29067906
Oh Yeah! It could probably increase our DEF stat!
>>
File: TpHkT.gif (2MB, 504x336px) Image search: [Google]
TpHkT.gif
2MB, 504x336px
>>29065540
>>
>>29068890
>>
I can't do this. Or anything else.
I'm sorry. I just need time.
>>
>>29070173
Just take your time, the quest ain't going anywhere.
>>
>>29070173
Holidays, man.
Fucking holidays.

It's okay
>>
>>29070173
Shall we let the thread die?
>>
>>29070173
take your time. Maybe you'll find the drive to continue another day. Read a book, watch a movie, doodle on your free time
>>
>>29070173
What happened?
>>
>>29070173
It is ok
>>
>>29070524
No, no. It's fine. Last night was just stupid. Ignore that. I'll be here later for more questing. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>29073882
You sure you're ok? Don't overdo it. We can wait if you're not feeling up to it.
>>
>>29073882
You massive cockgargling niggerfaggot. Well if you're certain. How's your hand?
>>
File: 1466904868320.jpg (296KB, 712x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1466904868320.jpg
296KB, 712x1544px
>>29073882
>>29070173
Hey you massive cockgargling niggerfaggot! Everything is going to be ok
>>
File: gat55.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat55.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>29075135
Pretty much healed, thanks.

>>29065572
>>29065626
>>29065644
>>29065658
>>29066049
>>29066881
>>29067264
>>29067417
>>29067429
>>29067906
>>29068252

Your mind goes blank as you try and think of what to do. Should you fight? Should you run? Should you ask what's going on? If Soft Serve is scared, maybe you should just lay low here in your hidey hole. The sand tree didn't have any roots, so there's plenty of dirt to cover yourself up with.
"Now, now, now hold on, Sil...!" Soft Serve cries, staying as far from the scary door as he can. "Just let me explain what happened!"
As you kick up more dirt, you feel the ground shake a little.
Then it shakes again.
Then again.
You freeze. Those are hoofsteps. BIG hoofsteps. And they're coming from the door... Fear fills your belly: This is a good hiding place, but if the scary thing finds you, you'll be trapped! Squeaking with fear, you scramble out of your hiding spot and run over to hide behind Soft Serve. That's when you see it. A big, angry pony that's as much bigger than Soft Serve as Soft is bigger than you. Anger jumps off it like a bonfire, and smoke spills from her nostrils when she breathes.
"Don't you 'Sil' me, Soft." the angry pony growls, trotting right up to your buddy. When the big pony sees you, though, a ripple of fear runs through its body, and it fixes its burning eyes on you. "Mother of Luna," it growls, "you really brought one of those things here."
"Sil, listen, this isn't what it looks like." Soft Serve answers.
"Is that right?" the angry pony answers, not taking its eyes off you for more than a second or two. "Because it looks like you got yourself hypnotized by a filthy bug and led it right to us!"
"And that's why I said it's not what it looks like!" Soft Serve answers.
"Then what?" the angry pony loudly asks. "Did you just pick it up and bring it home like a stray dog?"
"No! ...Not exactly."

1/2
>>
>>29075987
OK! That post were I said we could take her? Yeah let's not. I don't want buddy to have multiple restarts like the pony quests or threshold bother are awesome cyoa's by the QM by the way, but don't tell em I said that, else my praising will go straight to her/his head
>>
>>29075987
Big.
Mare.
>>
File: 1456013592330.jpg (108KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456013592330.jpg
108KB, 420x500px
>>29075987
>>29076038
>>
>>29075987
Will she be our new mommy? She's big, tough, and looks capable. Looks like she's already filling out most of the criteria to be a good mother. Now if it wasn't for her raw hatred for changelings.....
>>
>>29076045
Where's our momma? We need protection!
>>
>>29075987
Give it a cute look and chirp friendly to her. Try to demonstrate that we saved him from a bad changeling that was going to hurt him and then he came back and saved us.
>>
>>29075987
She doesn't look like a pony at all! Ponies are smaller and nicer, not....this. We don't know what she's saying, but it definetly looks like she means Soft harm! We need to protect him from this monster pony. Equip the club an stand between Soft and the monster. Maybe swing the branch a few times to show it we mean business.
>>
>>29075987
Can equip the egg shell and the new egg shell for bonus DEF?
>>
>>29076074
hold your horses. We still got 2/2 coming.
>>
File: 1435729219155.jpg (57KB, 752x420px) Image search: [Google]
1435729219155.jpg
57KB, 752x420px
>>29075987
>>
File: gat56.png (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat56.png
11KB, 640x480px
>>29075987

2/2

The big pony slaps its face with its hoof. "Are you STUPID or something?!" it snarls, its anger reaching to the ceiling. "What could possibly make you think that bringing a bug to our shelter was in any way, shape, or form a good idea?!"
"This bug saved my rump from another changeling!" Soft Serve argues, its knees shaking. Even though Soft Serve is brimming with fear, your buddy sticks up for you.
The angry pony narrows its eyes. "What do you mean it 'saved you?' it asks.
"I got attacked by another changeling while I was looking for scrap metal." Soft Serve explains, pointing over to you. "A way bigger, meaner one than this little guy. I tried to fight it off, but it was too strong for me. I thought I was finished, when Buddy here showed up and attacked it! That gave me a chance to bean it with a lamp, we made a run for it, and we lost it in the tunnels. If it weren't for Buddy here, I'd be history."
"Oh, right." the angry pony answers, looking at you. "I'm sure that that grub saved you out of the goodness of its nonexistent heart. The first ever Good Samareitan changeling ever documented, right?"
"Well... yeah?" Soft Serve answers, confused. "Why else would Buddy have helped me?"
The angry pony takes a deep breath. "You're so naive..." it grumbles. "Changelings are adaptive, remember? They learn. They plan. They scheme. What if that thing is a plant?"
Soft Serve looks at you, then back at the angry pony. "He looks like a changeling to me, sis."
"A DOUBLE AGENT, Soft." the angry pony snaps. "Remember how the changelings infiltrated the Royal Guard? They blended in with the ponies around them, fed top secret data through their hive network, and when the time was right, they attacked! What makes you think that thing isn't doing the same?"
"I... uh..." Soft Serve stammers. The pony looks at you helplessly. You can feel its fear starting to shift away from the angry pony and towards you.
>>
>>29076109
Prepare yourselves. A battle might be upon us.
>>
>>29076130
Hahahaha you're hilarious any.
>>
>>29076109
Demand uppies! If you do the math....
She larger than Soft, therefore she must have more good feels.
>>
>>29076109
Heh, which is the older sibling?
>>
>>29076109
Look sad from the accusation. Try to prove to the pony that we me no harm we like ponies.
>>
>>29076109
try not to cry from being scared, cry anyways
>>
>>29076109
Throw everything we've got at Soft Serve. Watery eyes. Sad chirping. Trembling hooves. The works!
>>
>>29076109
We are a plant? Does she want us to be one? Maybe if we're a plant she will be happier to see us! Try to focus and transform ourselves into a plant!
>>
>>29076148
>>29076152
>>29076157
I don't know she seems smarter and more paranoid then soft. That could reinforce her belief that we mean to trick her.
>>
>>29076109
Dang. Does this mean I should repost my previous post from 1/2?
>>
>>29076109
Equip the hard shell in the sand to protect our scrutchy scrutch (head and ears)
>>
>>29076109
Minus the murderous aura directed towards us I like her clothes.
>>
>>29076109
Look stunned from being accused. Faking an attack on our own using 'that' method is ludicrous. Plus we had an easy chance to rid of Soft by simply knocking that ladder away while he was crossing.
>>
>>29076172
Then what do you want to do? Fighting her is out of the question since she's a fuckin' mountain. Our cuteness is the only weapon we have against her!
>>
>>29076175
If you like. I'll count non-deleterious votes from both parts though.
>>
>>29076172
Could running away be our best option? If only there wasn't a million murder traps blocking out way. Maybe Soft Serve deactivated most of them when we came here?
>>
>>29076109
OK guys. If she engages us in combat, snake around her and enter the bunker. Sure she'll have the home advantage (well she'll have it both inside or out regardless). It's better then accidently flying in a trap. (The way we came was littered with them)
>>
>>29076109
Waaaaaiiit. She's an earth pony. They lack both wings and a horn . . . . .
Fly ontop the top of the bunker entrance.
>>
>>29076207
That's the worst thing we could do. She will think that we're going back to tell the other changelings about their hideout. We have to convince her that we're not so bad.
>>
>>29076109
Show the pony that we are nice and friendly and a baby.

Maybe go back to the sandbox and grab the bucket and pale?
>>
>>29076218
She looks tall and athletic enough to jump up there. She could also throw things at us. Hurty things...
>>
>>29076218
She might just knock the bunker down, even
>>
>>29076261
If she could knock it down then what's the point of having it there if she has the strength for such a feat? If she knocks it down, then that means she's kind of boned.
>>
>>29076109
If we die, are we reborn into another body? I remember the bigger us saying something like that.....

Anyone remember what that changeling that had attacked Soft was saying?
>>
>>29076109
Say something endearing like "Momma."
>Mmm. Mmmoo. Much, mum? Mummu?
>>
>>29076109
Stand in front of Soft and ask for mercy upon us and Soft.
>>
>>29076323

he said a couple things:

https://www.anonpone.com/gat/

"You... MISERABLE creature..." he hisses through his teeth. "How dare you defy me...?!" Slowly, his words start to come more easily, the pain filling them replaced with anger.
A LOT of anger.
It makes you shiver.
"Too bad for you that I'm not very attached to this body...!" he growls.

"A changeling that sides with ponies..." the big you sneers over your pained groans. "After all they've done to us. How absolutely DISGUSTING. Let me give you some advice for your next life, child: the next time you consider fighting one of your own kind... Don't."
>>
>>29076367
Oh dang anon. I wonder what that entails. . . . . . Will we be reborn as a changeling? Is our soul cycled into another body?
>>
File: f8c.png (540KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
f8c.png
540KB, 1024x576px
>>29076397
>another body
>>
>>29076438
Don't spoil the good end.
>>
>>29076438
I still don't understand what's wrong with these. Sure they're more pastel then the typical black changelings, but they're more practical long term, they're easier to differentiate from one another, and they're not edgy black. Plus the majority of them aren't assholes.

Then again, most of you a Rarity's and prefer fashion over function, so fuck my opinion.
>>
>>29076109
try to hide by transforming into something. Maybe lay down on the floor and try to transform into looking like the floor, which should fail and at best turn us into a slightly off colour bug.

Maybe if we demonstrate our hilarious ineptitude for infiltration they'll begin to question why they'd pick a bug of our incompetence to infiltrate them.
>>
File: Opinion deleted.gif (376KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
Opinion deleted.gif
376KB, 294x233px
>>29076458
>it's black so it's edgy
>>
>>29076458
I agree, fuck your opinion.
>>
>>29076458
Man your opinion is fucking shit.
>>
>>29076458
Your opinion is just the worst, Anon.
>>
>>29076458
Can you include me in the list of (You)s when you or someone else responds to all these to call them samefags?
ur apinon a shit, n such.
>>
File: gat57.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat57.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>29076144
The mare is the B I G sister.

>>29076038
>>29076056
>>29076062
>>29076073
>>29076148
>>29076152
>>29076157
>>29076195
>>29076196
>>29076226
>>29076329
>>29076344

You look back at Soft helplessly. You want to say something helpful, but you don't speak pony. You wish you did, but the words are hard for your mouth.
>"Hhhh... Ssssssss..."
Your tongue gets confused, and you utter a chirp. But that's no good... What will you do? All you can do is stare sadly at Soft, your eyes wet with tears and your tiny body shaking with fear.
Soft Serve's body pulses with sadness, and it looks back at the angry pony. "Stop it, Silver." your buddy says sternly. "You're scaring him."
"SCARING HIM?!" Sister says, raising a hoof. "It's lucky I haven't smashed its head like a melon yet! For all we know, it could be leading a swarm right to us, like a beacon! We should smash it and incinerate it while there's still time!"
You start crying openly. You don't know what "incinerate" means, but head smashing sounds like it'd hurt! You really need to say something to stop the angry pony! Tell it you're a good bug that didn't do anything, ask Soft Serve for help, say something nice about Sister's clothes, anything!
"Now look what you did!" Soft Serve yells, its sadness and fear turning to anger. "He's all upset!" Soft Serve trots towards you. "There, there..."
"Don't TOUCH IT!" the angry pony snaps, stepping forward. "It'll suck your emotions out!"
"He's not like that!"
"You want to end up like Gilded Crest?!"
As the ponies argue more loudly, a word bubbles up from somewhere deep in your head. It's a word of comfort, a helpful word that you somehow know without being told.
>"Mmmm... muh..."
The ponies stop and look at you.
>"Mooo... muhhh... maaa... meee...
>Maaa meeee...!
>Mooommyyy!"
You cry the word over and over, hoping with all your hope it helps you.
Then you feel Soft Serve's anger grow bigger than Sister's.

1/2
>>
>>29076658
Big pony is big like mommy, but she's......well they're both mean.
>>
>>29076721
But do we know our mother? I'd say not.
>>
>>29076721
We only just hatched before meeting Soft.
>>
>>29076658
So which one is mommy. Silver or Soft?
>>
>>29076806
yes
>>
>>29076826
This is tough. The big one can protect us and is a mommy, but mean.
Soft can't be one because he's not a mommy. They don't hold fruits between their legs.
>>
>>29076897
but the other one with fruit knew how to care for an egg. Clearly the fruit ponies are the incubators, it makes sense since belly fruit would be low enough and accessible for hatchling ponies.
>>
File: gat58.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat58.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>29076658

2/2

"Silver, that's enough." Soft Serve growls, stepping between you and Sister.
"Don't be a fool, brother." Sister answers, glaring at Soft Serve. "You know as well as I do that we can't take such a stupid risk-"
"I said ENOUGH!" Soft yells, so loudly that it scares you. Has Soft Serve always been able to be that loud? "Buddy helped me, so I'm going to help him, and that's all there is to it!"
"You're going to get us KILLED!" Sister snaps back.
"What do you know?!"
"More than you think and less than I want."
You cower behind Soft Serve as the ponies argue, their anger smacking together like two storms mixing together into a bigger one.
But beyond that, you feel something else. It's scared, but also curious. And there's an odd sweetness to it that you can't explain.
It's coming from the door.
"Hey!"
The ponies turn towards the voice.
Soft Serve gets happier.
Sister gets more scared. "Shit..."
"What's all the yelling for?" the new pony asks.
>>
Stopping for the night. Sorry for what was technically a very short session. These text limits suck and I'd honestly rather not omit pictures for their sake. I'll see you guys later.
>>
>>29076931
G'night!
>>
>>29076931
Night Inept.
>>
>>29076927
Give a friendly wave and chirp at the new tiny pony.
>>
>>29076927
A new friend! And she's got a horn sticking out of her head just like we do! Lets look at her pleading eyes, maybe she will make the larger ponies stop yelling at each other.
>>
>>29076927
Wave hello to the small hornhead creature!
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>29079976
>>
>>29076927
>there's an odd sweetness to it that you can't explain.
Are children feelings tastier to changelings than grown up feelings?
>inb4 the changelings stole all the kids

Peek our head cautiously from behind Soft
>>
>>29076927
Are they done yelling? If so, go back a make a sandcastle.
>>
>>29076927
I hope she's nicer then the big one.
>>
>>29076927
She is shmol, just like us! Quickly, you must wipe away the tears, else the smaller pony tries to antagonize you like the big one.
>>
>>29076927
The ponies turn towards the voice.
Soft Serve gets happier.
Sister gets more scared. "Shit..."
We should remember this. Sister is afraid of small. If we can manage to transform into her, Sister will be too afraid of us. Genius.
>>
>>29076927
Dang. She's too small to give us uppies. or is she?
>>
>>29083669
Bump
>>
>>29076927
Potential new friend in bound. ETA in....now.
>>
>>29084595
Bump
>>
File: gat59.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat59.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>29076989
>>29078381
>>29079014
>>29082888
>>29082902
>>29084679

You tilt your head curiously. This pony is very small.
Like you!
And it has a horn on its head.
Like you!
You feel a glimmer of hope. Maybe this new pony is part changeling. Maybe it'll be your new buddy. And if it makes Sister scared, then it can protect you!
With a wave and a chirp, you try and introduce yourself to the little pony. It looks at you with surprise. "Whoa..." it mumbles, taking a step back. It doesn't feel as scared as the big ponies were. It must want to be friends!
But as soon as you step towards it, Sister jumps in front of you. And the angry pony is angry again, not scared.
"Don't even THINK about it." it growls, eyes boring down on you with the heat of the Sun. Then it turns to the little pony, trying to look between you and it. "Dot, go to your room and don't come out until I say to."
"Will you knock it off, Sil?!" Soft Serve snaps. Then it turns to the tiny pony. "It's okay, Dot, Buddy here is friendly."
"Friendly...?" the little pony answers curiously.
"Soft Serve, for Luna's SAKE!" Sister snaps, smashing a hoof against the ground. "Don't fill her head with that garbage!"
"It's not GARBAGE!"
"You're telling her it's okay to fraternize with changelings!"
"Not ALL changelings! Just Buddy!"
The two bigger ponies are soon arguing again. The way their anger is flaming up at each other, you get the feeling they might be yelling for awhile. Behind them, the little pony looks back and forth between them and you. It doesn't feel that scared, but it's not happy like Soft Serve was when you and it became buddies, either.
You're not sure what to do.
>>
>>29087847
These anger tastes are bad.
Go meet the new pony for hugs.
>>
>>29087847
Might as well introduce yourself to the small pony while those two are busy with their angry bickering.
>>
>>29087847
Go play in the sandbox while the two poners argue.
>>
>>29087847
go play with other pony looking changeling and become buddys
>>
>>29087892
and play in sandbox with new buddy
>>
>>29087847
Let the ponies continue arguing and resume building our sand castle.
>>
>>29087847
Go back to the sandbox and invite the small pony to join.
>>
>>29087876
This.
>>
>>29087847
I know how we can make friends with small kind of like us pony. We can dig out a living space for her in our super secret awesome underground bunker fort! (TM)
>>
>>29087847
Little pony probably wants tribute from us. Ponies do not understand the value of underground structures, preferring to build theirs above ground.
Build another sand castle next to the existing one. Let's hope that's enough.
>>
>>29087847
Family shouldn't fight. Pet Sisters leg and chirp at her. Point at Soft, then her, the chirp some more.
>>
File: gat60.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat60.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>29087853
>>29087874
>>29087876
>>29087892
>>29087898
>>29087903
>>29087916
>>29087956
>>29087961
>>29088024

Blech.
Anger. Too salty and spicy for you. You ignore the angry ponies and look over to the little one. Maybe being friends with it won't taste as bad?
But you taste some fear from the little pony. And you're a little scared too. It might not like you, like Sister doesn't. Maybe you should make something for it.
Wait! The sand tree! You can make a sandcastle for the little pony!
You trot over to the sand tree and scoop up some sand in the metal eggshell. Then you tip it over and tap your hoof against the bottom of the egg. When you remove it, the sand stays in a little pile much like the first sandcastle. Success! You look over at the little pony with an eager smile and a wave. You point to it, then to your sandcastle.
Slowly, the little pony's fear goes away enough for it to come over. "Is that for me?" it asks.
You nod.
A tiny spark of warmth lights up in the tiny pony. "Not bad..." it says, smiling a little. "Thanks."
You chirp happily and clap your hooves.
The little pony raises an eyebrow and giggles at you. "Anyway, I'm Dippin Dot. That pony that you came here with is my Dad." The pony looks at you with a curious face. "I'm not sure why he brought a changeling back with him, though. Mind filling me in?"
>>
>>29088352
Big pony fwiend. Save from big me.
>>
>>29088352
Start telling her our adventure before realizing we can't speak properly.
>>
>>29088352
Chirp at her excitedly since we can't talk
>>
>>29088352
Tell her about our grand adventure through the dirt tunnels! Oh wait...we can't talk...
>>
File: 1417172225117.png (205KB, 563x518px) Image search: [Google]
1417172225117.png
205KB, 563x518px
>>29088352
>Chirp chirp chirp chirp-
Oh wait.
Maybe use our hoof to point at our mouth and shake our head.
>>
>>29088352
Wait. So Soft's name us Soft, and dad?
Try saying dad.
>>
>>29088352
Draw in the sand what happened. How we saved soft and then soft came back and saved us.
>>
>>29088352
Use the tree branch to draw us fighting big us and saving dad.
>>
>>29088352
Point to the hole in the sand tree and say we were looking for bits
>Baaa. Buzz? Buzz? Bitz!
>>
File: gat61.gif (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat61.gif
52KB, 640x480px
>>29088366
>>29088368
>>29088383
>>29088389
>>29088393
>>29088400

You start explaining to Dippin Dot how you and your buddy met.
Several chirps later, though, you remember that ponies can't understand you.
Poo.
Dippin Dot giggles and rubs its head. "You're not much of a talker, huh?"
You shake your head, pouting.
That warm feeling inside Dippin Dot does something weird. It doesn't really grow, but it feels like it's getting closer to you, moving from inside the little pony's chest to a place you can feel it (and taste it, yum!). How weird... Dippin Dot didn't even touch you!
"Let me try something." Dippin Dot says, reaching for your metal egg. "Give me this for a second."
You let Dippin Dot take it; the little pony sets it down in the sand and points at it. "This is a pot." Dippin Dot says. "Can you say 'pot?'"
You make some confused warbles. Dippin Dot shakes its head and claps to get your attention. "Watch my mouth, okay?" the little pony instructs. Slowly, and with showy movements, Dippin Dot says the word again. "Pooooooot."
The little pony makes a sort of puffy face, then it opens its mouth wide. As the pony closes its mouth, it lifts its tongue against its teeth, letting its mouth stay open a little at the end of the word.
You sweat a little. This is a lot of instructions.
>>
>>29088668
Try to make the horse noises
>>
>>29088668
point to it and try to make that sound.
>>
>>29088668
Offer to explain the story via stick and drawing.
>>
>>29088668
Do your best to mimic Dot's mouth movements!
>>
>>29088668
Plaaaaat? Plot! Plooooot.
>>
>>29088668
Try to repeat back what the little pony told us to do.
>>
>>29088668
Paaah- W- Weeeeed
>>
>>29088668
pah
>>
>>29088668
PA, Paaaaaat.
>>
>>29088668
paaahhhhh - dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane.
>>
>>29088668
Call her cute
>>
File: gat62.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat62.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>29088682
>>29088697
>>29088744
>>29088749
>>29088750
>>29088809
>>29088831
>>29088855
>>29088871

Sweat trickles down your face. This is so stressful, having the pony watching you and waiting to see what you do. What if you fail? What if you say something really silly by mistake?
No, no, stay calm Buddy. You can do this. You have lips and teeth and a tongue. You can do the same things that the little pony is doing. You just have to try!
You start with the first part of the word. The pony put its lips together and made a noise.
>"Mmmmm..."
Poop, that's the wrong noise! Try harder!
>"Fffffff..."
Still not the right noise, but it's closer.
>"Ffffpppfpfp... pppfp... Puh."
You look down your muzzle with surprise. Did you just get part of it?
Dippin Dot smiles with happiness. "There ya go!" the little pony cheers. "Keep trying, you're almost there!"
The happiness from the pony motivates you to throw away your fear and continue. You open your mouth and start making noises like Dippin Dot's.
>"Puh. Peeeeh. Paaaaaaooooahhhhiiiaaahhh...! Puh-ahhhh!"
The noise you're making is loud enough that Soft Serve and Sister stop fighting and look at you, too. This is a lot of pressure... You can't afford to mess up now! How did that last part go?!
"You can do it, little guy!" Dippin Dot urges.
You can't remember the last part! You nervously start moving your mouth and flapping your tongue, hoping with all your might that you make the right noise."
>"Paaaaahhhffff, paaAAAapbbbbfpfb. Mmmplop! Pahhhajhgjdrgdvdichlorodiphenyltrichloroethanejhshfdyhjghgjghfhftr....!!!"
You make so much noise so fast that you get dizzy and fall over. You need to breathe a lot, and your head feels funny now.
"Buddy!" Soft Serve cries, fear and sadness all over the pony as it trots over to you. "Are you okay...?"
>>
Stopping for the night. Sorry for the later and slower sessions; interruptions have been more frequent than I'd like. I also get the feeling I might be moving too slow in terms of pace... Let me know what you guys think. I might not be here tomorrow, but I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>29089036
>I also get the feeling I might be moving too slow in terms of pace...

I think the pace is fine.
>>
>>29089036
stay the course
>>
>>29089036
i think this speed is right
>>
>>29089022
Give him a good old fashioned chirp.
>>
>>29089022
We could really use a pick me up. Ask for uppies from Soft / Dad (?).
>>
>>29089022
Wait, did Soft remember to reset the traps? We don't want any strangers wandering on through her unhindered now, do we?
>>
>>29089022
>Dahd!
>>
>>29089343
Bump
>>
>>29089022

Ouchies... words are hard, but we did pretty good for only begin hatched a few hours ago.
Lets nod to Soft and try to stand back up.
>>
8/77
>>
>>29089022
Words we've said so far (that I can recall):
Mommy, almost pot, and I think there were one or two more things.
Maybe if they had a TV in there with a VCR, DVD, etc. we could learn as we warch.
>>
>>29089022
Blow into one of the holes in your hoof to make a whistling sound.
>>
>>29089022
We could use a pick me up after straining Buddy. Go cross eyed and stick your tongue out your mouth. If done right, we could potentially get good feels from THREE ponies!
>>
File: 200_s.gif (16KB, 303x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
16KB, 303x200px
>>29089022
>>
>>29088668
Neato. We can get good feels and we don't have to touch ponies. Noted.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29091334
B-but what if we want to touch the ponies?
>>
>>29089022
You know how some bugs flip onto their backs and curl their legs? I bet they're thinking that. Dip done killed the changeling. Ha!
>>
>>29089022
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qxdPYCc_1mU
Are we stuck on our back? Halp!
>>
beep
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>29094180
>>
>>29096152
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHSXbPrVOYE
Medical! Halp meh!
>>
>>29089022
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZRHOL7ejs4
We need more good feels. Apply cuteness!
>>
>>29095424
>>
File: your bestest buddy.png (956B, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
your bestest buddy.png
956B, 128x128px
QM voting thing over here:
>>29097917
>>
>>29097923
Vote to support Give and Take!
>>
>>29098521
Surely the christmas quest deserves to wrap up on christmas. Let's be fair here anon.
>>
File: 13216513153135.png (148KB, 841x949px) Image search: [Google]
13216513153135.png
148KB, 841x949px
>>29098690
>sigh
I guess...
>>
>>29098734
Do be such a cry bebe anon. It's a Christmas related quests that deserves it's time. GaT will still be here.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>29098982
Silver Heart rump bump
>>
>>29101410
Soft Serve rump bump
>>
>>29102263
Dippin Dot rump bump
>>
>>29103172
Bigger us booty bump
>>
>>29104029
Buddy Booty bump
>>
>>29104637
Chrysalis bump
>>
>>29105721
Bugaboop bump
>>
>>29106613
>>29101409
>>29101410
>>29102263
>>29103172
>>29104029
>>29104637
>>29105721

Guy, guys. The threads over guys.
>>
>>29106806
I find your lack of faith disturbing bump
>>
File: game-over-man-game-over.jpg (13KB, 360x222px) Image search: [Google]
game-over-man-game-over.jpg
13KB, 360x222px
>>29106806
>>29107098
You saw the strawpoll results. We lost! Democracy has failed us! The thread is over. It's all over!
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.