[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[>IT HURTS] #23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 60

File: 1460941184714.jpg (446KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460941184714.jpg
446KB, 1000x1000px
PROMPT:
>"HI Nonny! I have a message for you from Rarity!"
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>Pinkie crosses her arms and huffs
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>Pinkie spins around and walks five feet before tensing up
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction with her accurate retelling
>Then her eyes bulge
==
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

WRITEFAGS:
Ponybones -M.I.A/K.I.A/Alive, we don't know anymore
mediocrewritefag -M.I.A
twiligh/tg/ame_night -Alive
twiligh\tg\ame_nite -Ghosting
TemplarWrittenLog -M.I.A
Shade of Dusk -Alive
The new writer -M.I.A
NotAFag -M.I.A
ChurchClothes -Alive

STORIES: -In order of Writer
http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D -Love Games
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA -Soarin's Silver Lining
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr -Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/SWBd3qmi -Family (still) Matters
Previous Thread: >>28810803
>>
I want to hug a lewd Sweetie
>>
>>28958683
>tfw lewd Sweetie will never hug you.
>>
File: 1466291809517.png (115KB, 312x956px) Image search: [Google]
1466291809517.png
115KB, 312x956px
>>28959062
>>
>>28959571
>looks like Griffith
I'm gonna have nightmares now.
>>
>>28959815
God damnit I didn't notice that, thanks asshole. And I am about to go to sleep to.
>>
this thread is dead and you killed it
>>
I post here as much to keep the threads alive as to get my story out. I can change with functional direction for corrections but mostly am seeing qualitative gripes than quantataive critique. Thus I charge on. Plus the speech patterns seem normal to me.
>>
File: silver go hawwrd bruh.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silver go hawwrd bruh.png
89KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF77Y1JLScc
>>
>>28960058
Your speech patter is the problem then, and still is. Try getting drunk or something to fix it, you sound like a awkward asshole. And ignore the idiot shitposting last thread, dumbass didn't know what he was talking about and couldn't give any criticism. As far as I am concerned your speech problem is still the only thing wrong with the story. USE FUCKING CONJUNCTIONS YOU DAFT BASTARD, ITS CALLED ENGLISH!
>>
>>28960069
Cute, that seems like something Silver would listen too.
>>
>>28960019
What the hell are you talking about? Did you post in the wrong thread?
>>
>>28960058
Thanks for the blog post, that really was the highlight of my day.

In particular, I really loved the masterful way that you turned it into an almost Dadaist piece of postmodernism by failing to spell the word quantitative correctly. Which is in and of itself a Daliesque masterpiece as quantitative is to do with the quantity of something, as opposed to its quality, and the most frequent criticism made of your work is that you post frequently, and therefore don't proofread. It also works as a brilliant and nuanced pun on your inability to write characters that use contractions - meaning that your characters favour a speech style based on quantity of words, as opposed to quality of language, once again brava.
>>
>>28960058
Where are you actually from?
>>
live
>>
>>28960240
A small town in Georgia, now living near Atlanta. I really do speak this way as hard as it is for most people to understand.Can't drink due to meds and normally spend time with machines and cats. Live with fiance who be her own description is Discorded Flutters AKA "Flutter Bitch." I will say that the sarcasm in >>28960145 is interesting but wasted. Plus using brava as opposed to bravo is calling me female with the implication of being a bitch. superfluous wording for the usual gripes. I am overly precise and annoying to most but most humans to me tend to be barely of qualifiable properties but for their elemental composure.
Yes I sound mechanical and am awkward talking to many because their interests in most pop culture, sports, or of feelings don't really register as of value. If that makes me not seem human, well I guess I am not. I at least pass a Turing test but so could good Replicants.
>>
>>28960073
working on having more contractions... reset mental default to opt for using them. I do need to get my fiance to help proof these posts.
>>
>>28957685

>Diamond leads the way to the den of the old guest house as Randolf guides Anon forward to the sofa as Diamond plops down on the far end. Anon grimaces as he sits on the edge of the cushion, his face scrunched as he tries to think his way out of the situation. As he keeps looking down in thought his phone pings twice and he reflexively pulling the phone out.
>”Oh you are a popular one today. All these messages and I bet they are all from Sweetie…” Diamond chortles. “I wonder how she and Silver are making along…”

‘On way with Roberta. Be there soon. –SB’

‘Anon, the protestors at the gate are building up and a couple match security for the Saddle Arabian prince. Be on toes for having to make a rapid escape. -Nightfall’

“Some are. The rest are some fans I have picked up from my work.”
>”Well I am definitely a fan of your work. Why had you never told me that you were as crucial to my father’s newer product lines?”
“Well maybe because we never see each other and I make sure to avoid you. Sadly we will be seeing each other for the next two lunches.”
>”Oh what do you mean? Are you wanting to take me off somewhere fancy as a treat for being such a nice hostess?”
“No I mean on Friday VP Luna called Sweetie and I in to explain what happened afterschool confronting you. The result of that is two days of lunch detention.”
>”What do you mean… OH now I remember. Well I forgive you for that since it means we get time together,” Diamond continues as Anon looks confused. “It’s rare to find other’s with my family’s wealth so nearby so I am willing to overlook a bit for you,” DT replies as she slides down the sofa, putting her feet against his thigh.
“You are not going to take no for an answer are you?”
>>
>>28962069
>”Why would you say no, Nonny… I can do anything you want and you never have to worry about having to foot a bill all the time,” Diamond replies as she slides closer and puts her feet in his lap, dragging her heel across his lap slowly to tease him.
“Diamond… I am with and love Sweetie Belle. I don’t understand why you have to insist in this and violate my free will.”
>”It is because I get what I want and I want you…”
“Okay… this is getting asinine. I am leaving.”
>“Randolf? Lock the door and block it if needed,” Diamond barks out as Randolf nods in compliance.
“Seriously? Let me go on back to the party.”
>”Not for a bit longer…” Diamond replies as she swings her feet down and rest of her body closer. “I said I want you and I insist you comply unless you want me to tell daddy abut you forcing yourself on me and overpowering me.”
“Still not happening…” Anon says as he tries to carefully push Diamond off him as she tries to take over his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. As she finally settles herself despite Anon’s efforts, a knock come from the front door.
>”Randolf, Check that please, she orders as she tries to line up a kiss from Anon as he keeps shifting his head further away and tries to stand.
>”Miss Diamond. It’s Roberta at the door with miss Silver Spoon.”
>”Ah let them in. Silver probably has trapped Sweetie in the music room and wanted to come join me. Do you think you can handle the two of us Anon?”
“I would rather not find out,” he replies as Roberta comes in the small house followed by Silver Spoon with a tissue up her nose and a bandage on her leg as she peeks out from behind Roberta.
>”Silver? What happened to you? Did Sweetie Belle do that to you?!? I swear I will make that bitch pay…” Diamond responds as she hops off Anon’s lap and charges over to Silver.
>>
>>28962074
>”She tried to hold me captive and I didn’t take to it very well,” Sweetie replies as she pushes Silver out from behind Roberta, letting go of the arm she twisted to keep control of Silver. Anon hops up quickly as he hears her voice and dusts himself off.
“Ah I see you were able to get free of her and whatever they had planned?”
>”Yep. I was concerned that they were going to do something to you…” Sweetie replies as she comes around the opposite side of Roberta, slamming herself against Anon, hugging him tightly.
“Well you had good timing. She was trying to pin me down to kiss her.”
>“Why didn’t you push her off you? I know you would have little trouble doing so…”
“Have to try to not hurt the boss’s daughter….physically,” he replies as he pulls his phone out and presses the screen again, turning off the record function.
>”Wait… you were recording all that I said?”
“Just like I had Thursday. Did you seriously think I would not think ahead and have a plan?”
>”But… I…Uh…”
“I had to make sure that I was heard to be resisting and you pushing on. As I said earlier, sadly we will be seeing each other for the next two lunches as those are going to be quite awkward being forced together like that.”
>“Randolf! Get his phone!”
>As Randolf begins to move as instructed, Roberta has his right arm bent back and pushes him to his knees. Anon nods in approval as Diamond’s eyes go wide in disbelief.
>”Roberta! What do you think you are doing? I will have you fired for this!”
>>
>>28962057
>contractions and shit
you could do find/replace maybe? just write in your normal style, then find/replace 'it is' with 'it's' and so forth.
>>
>>28962344
Been using the find part to keep story consistent. Need to use it more with the replace function too... thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>28962840
Finally, THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN ADRESSED!
>>
>>28962078
Kek, choke on it Diamond. Roberta is best maid, also holy shit why are there terrorist at the front gate? What the hell are these people doing?
>>
>>28963277
>not expecting Silver Spoon's upcoming gangrape and dismemberment scene
it's like you don't even into >it hurts
>>
>>28963335
We never went that extreme, although tg's Silver may order a rough car ride depending on what happens to those she cares about.
>>
File: Silver Spoon thong.png (328KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Spoon thong.png
328KB, 1024x1024px
>>28960069
>Dat line on the thigh
>She's wearing thigh-high stockings
>Maybe with a garter belt
>Maybe with a matching thong
>You're sitting in a chair near the corner
>She's got her back to you
>But she keeps glancing back at you
>And she's intentionally shaking her hips to the music a little faster and wilder every time she does
>She knows each time her little dress flies up a bit higher
>She knows each time it gives you a better view of her tight little ass, perfectly framed in that matching thong, garterbelt and stockings set
>And she sure as Hell knows that all of this is to make sure you knew she wanted you to make her perfect little butt your personal playground after the party
>>
>>28963484
Unf.
>>
File: mein gott.png (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mein gott.png
81KB, 300x300px
>>28963484
BREED
>>
File: 1474076584052.png (582KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474076584052.png
582KB, 1280x720px
>>28963566
I kind of want to never get her pregnant and get a surrogate to carry our children to keep her body perfect, but your dubs are compelling me otherwise.
>>
>>28964287
Silver wants to be a mother, you better do your duty.
>>
>>28964333
Trips confirm it.
Time to pump her full of seed.
http://i.imgur.com/HpWw77y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Nb6rHVg.jpg
>>
File: 80sguy.gif (2MB, 389x292px) Image search: [Google]
80sguy.gif
2MB, 389x292px
>>28964381
>>
File: 1475263104826.jpg (29KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
1475263104826.jpg
29KB, 550x336px
>>28964381
Good man.
>>
File: f19.jpg (60KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
f19.jpg
60KB, 600x641px
>>28962029
>This entire post
>>
>>28963277
Terrorists? This is politics by other means aka war. I'll make it clear soon. Just one of the moments the bg bleeds over
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28947124
>She says it so bluntly, you're left wondering if it -
>"I'm joking."
"Oh."
>"Mostly."

>You are Diamond Tiara and -
>"You're drunk."
"Bullshit. M'fine."
>"Look, I'll be off soon. Just another hour and -"
>You take another sip.
>Nothing.
"S'empty..."
>Huh.
>You can't remember his name.
>Whatever.
>Only like the second time you've talked to the guy.
>Not your fault he didn't make a lasting impression.
"Hey. Hey!"
>He turns back to you with a smile.
>Fucking right he better be smiling.
"Gimme 'nother."
>"If that's what you want."

>You are Silver Spoon and you know where Di is.
>"Where?" Soarin asks, the hesitation and wariness clear in the way he asks. A tentative pause before asking, a slight trailing of the word.
"The EIC. So..."
>He doesn't want to check on her and you don't blame him.
>You wouldn't either, if you didn't still feel guilty for what you said... if you didn't suddenly feel bad about skipping out on her tonight.
"... she's probably fine. With some other friends."
>"She doesn't have other friends."
>>
>>28966286
"I... know."
>You stare at the phone in your hand, as the blinking icon on the screen.
"But everything is fine. I know it is."
>Soarin laughs, the sound sharp, sudden, and bitter.
>It stops as suddenly as it starts.
"What?"
>"You say everything is fine, but you sure don't act like it."
"Because I'm being crazy."
>His arms tighten around you, until you can hardly breathe.
>Not from the constriction driving the air from your body, but from the simple pleasure of being loved.
>All other needs slip away.
>Except one.
>Try as you might, you can't quite shake.
"Di's fine. She's not answering because she's angry at me."
>"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself, not me."
"Both."
"I... *am* being crazy. I obsess. I didn't even think of her at all until a minute ago... and now..."
>Soarin sighs.
>He doesn't want to check on her.
>He doesn't want to listen to your whining.
>He doesn't want to deal with -
>"It's not crazy to worry about your friends."
>>
>>28966286
>>28966613
Go save bitchfilly from potential ted bundy caramel.

do it.
>>
>>28966613
>"No, it isn't," Blossom agrees. You don't jump in surprise at her sudden reappearance - Soarin is holding you down, after all - but *he* does.
>Not much and he hides it well, but you're in his lap. You can feel it.
>If Blossom noticed - and you doubt she did - she hides it well, walking into the room with a sigh, more focused on drying her hands and arms with the dish towel than anything else.
>Or so you think.
>"This isn't the first time you've brought your friend up," the girl continues as she sinks into her chair. "You talked about her earlier, remember?"
>Oh.
>You nod weakly.
>That's right. You had. And none of it had been good.
"Soarin...? Let's go home."
>"Soarin," Blossom hisses, as close as she can to a threatening rumble, "don't listen to her."
"Di is fine. And even if she isn't -"
>"She's still your friend."
>Your head drops.
>She is.
>There's nothing you can say against that.
>"You're going to worry about her all night and Soarin's not going to have any fun."
>"Thaaaat makes sense."
>He stands suddenly, still holding you - your feet floating clear of the ground by at least six inches. At least.
>"Let's go check on your friend, Silver. And then we're going home."
>>
>>28967290
>he stands suddenly, still holding you - your feet floating clear of the ground by atleast six inches
my god she's like a rl doll

that makes me REALLY want to love and protect her
>>
VAMINOS TG/N

DT IS ONE MORE SEABREEZE AWAY FROM BEING FED INTO A WOODCHIPPER
>>
File: 1455779139332.png (775KB, 1280x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1455779139332.png
775KB, 1280x1616px
bump from 9
>>
File: 1448570825856.png (959KB, 1345x4594px) Image search: [Google]
1448570825856.png
959KB, 1345x4594px
>>28968383
>>
>>28968425
kek
>>
>>28967290
Hnnng, tiny Silver a cute, 10/10 want to cuddle and snuggle on her bed, with Diamond too.
>>
File: 1456532240061.png (454KB, 561x757px) Image search: [Google]
1456532240061.png
454KB, 561x757px
>>28968515
>>
>>28962078
>“You don’t have the authority for that. I work for the Hondo Flanks and his security firm as enhanced security in case of concealed weapons making it past the other screenings. I am also charged with making sure special guests have full protection from all sources.”
>”You were a mole?!? Oh…crap…” Diamond replies as she thinks back over the last few months and actions that Roberta might have witnessed.
“Diamond… Thank you for your hospitality but I think we will see ourselves out,” Anon replies with his arm around Sweetie as she leans her head against him as they head for the door.
>"Don't you dare ignore me... STOP! Randolf!"
>As Randolf starts to move to intercept Anon and Sweetie, he suddenly crumples to the ground, falling as Roberta stands behind him with a bladed hand. As he settles on the floor, she turns to Diamond with a small smile and a focused glare, sending a chill along Diamond’s spine. Silver scurries over to the sofa and hides behind Diamond as Anon reopens the door, holding it open for Sweetie.
“Again… we will be taking our leave now. I am sorry it came to this but I have officially become tired of all the crap people have been giving me. As you see, I’m going to be more proactive from here in seeking resolutions to issues. See you during lunch tomorrow…” Anon says as he steps out followed by Roberta.

”What just happened? I…I…” Diamond as still sits unmoved several minutes after the ‘guests’ left and Randolf gets back up.
>”I don’t know, Diamond….I think we just made a new enemy.”
”Like he really could be a threat to us… This is just beginning… I…” DT starts as the floor creaks and she jumps, spooking Silver as well. “Uh… I mean yeah… they are going to pay for this indignity.”
>”I agree Diamond but for the moment, can Randolf make us some tea. I need a few minutes to collect myself.”
>>
>>28970178
”Good Idea… Randolf? Will you please start some hot water and check what teas we still have stocked? I think we have had enough of the rest of the party and will be staying in.”
>”As you wish, Miss Diamond.”

>As they come back out of the maze guided by Roberta, Anon and Sweetie come upon Mr. Rich as he is talking to Princes Blueblood and Rutherford. They try to avoid being seen but it is to no avail as Mr. Rich waves them over. Anon hold up a finger as he turns to Roberta, who quickly dusts them off and straightens their clothes before nodding, rushing away to maintain what remains of her cover.
>”Ah Anonymous and Miss Sweetie Belle,” Mr Rich starts as they get closer. “I would like you two to meet Prince Blueblood of Avalon….”
“Pleasure to meet you officially,” Anon quips as he shakes his hand and Sweetie lightly bows.
>“And Prince Rutherford of Yakyakastan.”
“I am glad to make your acquaintance, Prince Rutherford. I have heard many great things about you and your nation as of late.”
>”Ah…GLORIOUS! I too have heard many good things about you. I’m fascinated to know more about your robotics ideas and their farming uses, especially the forestry uses. “
“Absoultely. Timber products are a primary eport of your country, am I wrong?”
>”Mr. Rich. You definitely have a well-informed associate here. Yes they are and I was hoping to find a way we could use a technology to better protect these from blights and poaching. All that is a topic for another time though.”
“I am sure I could come up with something but you are right. We can discuss this much later. First, let me introduce my girlfriend, Sweetie Belle, ” Anon states as she bows and lightly shakes their hands.
>”It is a pleasure to meet you both,” she replies, softly smiling as Blueblood rolls his eyes as he sips his whiskey sour.
>>
>>28970185
“She is a gifted singer and is also gifted in the sciences. She is also moved ahead a grade in school which is partially how we met.”
>”Anon… I’m sure they don’t need the whole story,” she states as she squeezes his arm.
“I just want to give some background, dear,” Anon replies as a server wanders by with a tray of champagne glasses, taking one for each of them as he winks.
>”Fine fine… Just don’t spill everything like you tend to,” Sweetie replies as she boops his nose.
>”Anyways… have you two been enjoying the party?” Blueblood interjects.
“It’s had its moments. Fairly exciting and I am thankful for Mr. Rich’s hospitality.”
>”Yes, he has been a gracious host to us all,” Rutherford adds, raising his glass as a toast.
>”Well since it is getting to time for my address to the guests, will you all join me on the low balcony?”
“Certainly, Mr. Rich”
>”Lead the way my friend!” Rutherford replies.
>”As you wish, sir,” Bloodblood replies as he places his glass on a passing server’s tray while scanning Sweetie.”

>The group quickly makes their way through the crowd as the other guests part the way and quiet to a few whispers scattered among them. A couple distant pops are heard but no one responds other than Rutherford and Anon as they quickly narrow their eyes while scanning for the source.
>”Did you hear something?” Sweetie whispers as Anon tensed.
“Yes but I will talk about it later. Just a minor concern…”
>”Oh…alright…”
>>
>>28969945
Muh dick
>>
>>28970178
Roberta is the best
>>
>>28970249
Blueblood is going to get his shit recked by Anon and Roberta if he keeps looking at her.
>>
>>28970975
Well of course that's what will happen, after all that is the purpose of every antagonistic character in Shade's story. That, and to provide Shade with a limited form of catharsis for some perceived slight that the person that he's basing Blueblood's personality on inflicted on him.
>>
>>28970989
Okay, therapist MD, anything else to add? Just to be clear, I don't care. Your acting like every other writefag isn't doing the same thing here.
>>
>>28970994
Tell me about your mother why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>28971005
I...I don't get it, is this supposed to be a Bane reference?
>>
>>28969945
I bet Silver gives Soarin the most enthusiastic lap dances.
>>
>>28970994
>implying my characters are based on real people
>implying my plot is based on real events
>implying I have a reason to writefag beyond simple inertia
>implying I want anything except to get off the ride
>>
>>28971683
The ride never ends.
>>
>>28970989
Can only do so much. Diplomatic immunity. Going have to let him get away with some stuff
>>
>>28972065
As for the personality, stock royal who never had real consequences. Rutherford is based on early Romanov royals of Russia, walking line between Peter the Great and Ivan the Terrible in how they acted on diplomatic trips with a dash of frat boy
>>
>>28972079
Supa mega Pinkie Bot doesn't need prior approval though. Although that would still be to cool of a way to go out though.
>>
>>28967290
"But... I'd... I'd rather be with you -"
>"If you're still worrying about Diamond, you *won't* be. Not in any way that counts."
>Soarin's right.
>That's why you don't kick and struggle as he carries you out like a doll.
>Well, that and being carried like this is actually surprisingly comforting - if not remotely *comfortable*.
>"Talk to you tomorrow!" Blossom calls out.
>Your... ride(?) stops suddenly.
>"Um... Silver?"
"You can. She's your friend. I don't -"
>"She's talking to you."
"Oh. Oh! Right!"
>You raise your arm - hopefully over Soarin's shoulder, you can't see, so *hopefully* - and wave frantically.
"Yeah! Tomorrow!"
>They both laugh.
>At you.
>So do you.
>"Until tomorrow!"

>You are Diamond Tiara and you do NOT want to go home.
>Whats for you there anyway?
>Fucking. Nothing.
>>
>>28972914
Cap'n Saveaho to da rescue, DT
>>
I completely forgot about this thread for some reason. So happy that it's still around.
>>
>>28972964
>for some reason
Was it the lack of fucking? Because there's been a notable lack of fucking.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28972914
>Silver likes being carried
cute
>>
File: mike d'antoni why.jpg (119KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
mike d'antoni why.jpg
119KB, 1000x773px
>>28973949
>unstable, possibly still baby crazed, underage gf likes being carried
WHY ISN'T SHE REAL
>>
>>28974536
too pure for this world
>>
>>28970249
>The crowd goes completely silent as Mr. Rich steps to the railing of his balcony, taking his place behind a lectern and microphone.
>Attention. Your attention please! Guests and friends… I would like to thank you all for coming out today to the Rich Industries International Labor day cook out! I am your host, Filthy Rich, and am glad to see all your smiling and happy faces out here as you enjoy yourselves today. We began the tradition of having this cook out when my father took over running this company from its founder, my grandfather, Stinking Rich senior, as a way to show our gratitude for the hard work done each year by our staff…”
>Sweetie jumps as she feels a hand quickly grope her rear as the speech continues, hitting Anon in the arm playfully as they stand behind Mr. RIch on the balcony.
>”Anon… quit that… not now…”
“Quit what?”
>”Quit groping my butt. Now is not the time.”
“What are you talking about?” Anon asks as he rubs his hand on her lower back. “That’s my hand…”
>”Then what grabbed my rear?”
>>
>>28975673
KILL KILL KILL!
>>
>>28975689
i have a plan...
>>
>>28975692
Does it involve Supa Mega Robot Pinkie yet?
>>
Mediocrewritefag is never coming back, is he?
>>
>>28976024
Nah, he is around I think, he just updates REALLY slowly.
>>
>>28927081
>Unwilling to stay in the bind she's put you in any longer, you take a fork-full and put it in your mouth without thinking.
>For just a moment, you can taste the beautiful harmony of the Scandinavian delight.
>Its unique flavor and familiar texture makes you think that you'd been a fool the entire time.
>Then the second of reprieve you had abruptly ends and is replaced by the vast expanse of hellfire that has consumed your mouth.
>You knew that there was going to be something wrong the whole time, but you didn't expect this.
>In response to the excruciatingly searing pain in your mouth and throat, your eyes begin to water as if they were melting right out of their sockets.
>Every pore in your body begins to displace all the water inside of you, embracing the chaos this omelet from hell has wrought.
>You reach out for your trusty coffee mug.
>Maybe if you swallow the whole mug, the pain will stop.
>As you reach out for it as fast as your rebelling body will allow you, the mug moves slightly out of your reach.
>The hand that moves it away from you appears as an extension of the glassware that eludes you.
>”Oh, Anonymous, that's already gone cold by now. Allow me to fetch you a warmer cup.”
>No.
>That porcelain demon has every intention to let you ride this out.
>All you can hold onto is your will to not die in this way.
>What little will is left, anyway.
>You thought that such a horrible concoction was beyond Rarity.
>You thought wrong.
>So very, very wrong.
>Letting your head down to the table, you close your eyes tightly and count out every agonizing moment.
>It does not help you in the slightest.
>>
>>28976485
>Somewhere in the middle of your complete breakdown, Rarity returns and sets the mug down on your plate once more.
>You feel the raging inferno within begin to subside ever so slightly at the prospect of your ability to cleanse yourself of the suffering through the power of the almighty bean.
>As you open your eyes to the light once more, you see the mug is close at hand.
>Waiting no longer than necessary, your pained muscles move to grab hold of the only means of salvation you have.
>You begin to ferry it closer to you, dreading the possibility of it not helping.
>Hesitating only for a second, you imbibe the scaling liquid with no regard for the potential consequences of your actions.
>The pain subsides nearly instantly, but is not replaced with the painful sensation you expected to follow it.
>You take a closer look into the mug and see it's filled with just creamer.
>What?
>”How was it, Anonymous?”
>Splitting your focus from the mug, you direct your gaze to Rarity instantly.
>”Please, be completely honest.”
>Is she serious right now?
“Rarity, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?!”
>”Oh, goodness, you didn't like it?”
“No! What kind of question is that!”
>”Your words wound me, Anonymous. It's the recipe that I hold nearest to my heart, and yet you've not a single positive thing to say about it.”
“What positive thing is there to say; that my throat didn't shut itself and suffocate me? Because that's the only good bit about this food I can think of!”
>As you're about to continue your tirade, you watch Rarity take a bite of the dish.
>Much to your surprise, you actually see...pain.
>Rarity's normally alabaster complexion is blemished by her reddening face.
>Did...did she do this to all three of those things?!
>>
>>28976024
See?>>28976485
I fucking called it>>28976418
Just takes a long time for the dude to update. Speaking of, Mediocre did you update your pastebin yet?
>>
>>28976504
It's completely up to date.
>>
>>28976532
Just checking.
>>
>>28976487
She fucked up on accident didn't she.
>>
>>28976487

Eyyy, my favorite guy.
>>
>>28976487

So was Anon allergic to chives all along?
>>
File: thumb.png (87KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
87KB, 250x233px
>>28976487
Don't stop now anon, you know what you have to do
>>
>>28976487
She didn't done bad. She just done goofed.

>>28910447
>>28972914
>>28976487
For the love of greengod, don't stop writing.
Spent the last week catching up on all your stories, and I'm thoroughly enjoying them.

>>28972914
I took a pause on mwf's story a day or so ago (I've since caught up), wondering when Soarin was meeting Anon that 2nd time. Obviously, that didn't end up happening. Is it something that will happen? Or is it just one of those moments that don't coincide with the other story? Not really important. It was just a little curiosity.
>>
>>28977086
Soarin didn't met Anon the second time yet. It is still supposed to happen.
>>
>>28977086
I've been working towards the meeting at the mall for months, but I'm sure you've noticed my tendency to ramble.
It should be the next chapter. Maybe. Followed by shit happening and their little conversation during the storm.

COMING SOON - SUMMER 2019!
>>
>>28977415
HYPE TRAIN IS REAL MOTHER FUCKERS!
>>
>>28977415
's cool man. Like I said, I've been thoroughly enjoying the story, and I'm looking forward to wherever it's going.
>>
>>28972914
>Why'd you let him drag you all the way out here for?
>"My car's right there, Diamond. I'll -"
"No! I said'n't wanna go!"
>It's more fun here. Drinking. Alone.
>Better'n bein' home alone.
>Or with *her*.
>Stupid bitch.
>"Diamond, please..."
"I SAID NO!"
>"... you're making a scene."
"I'M NOT GOING!"
>"Diamond -"
"OWW!"
>He's pulling your wrist!
>"- this is for your own good."
"Let go!"
>"I'm just trying to -"
>And then he's not touching you anymore.
>>
File: kizaru1.png (882KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kizaru1.png
882KB, 1024x768px
>>28977859
!
>>
>>28977859
Now I feel bad for Caramel, why didn't he just call Anon or Silver?
>>
>>28979347
BECAUSE HE'S CARAMEL 'GET EM SKUNK DRUNK AND POP THE TRUNK' PENCE
>>
>>28979347
Why would he have their numbers?
More importantly, why would he call Anon? Unless he's looking for a buddy to help him spitroast the loli.
>>
>>28979490
To pick up the angry drunk interrupting his workplace? Plus, he has Diamonds phone, makes it easier to get rid of her that way by shoving her off to someone that would pic her annoying ass up. Also Diamond isn't for rape.
>>
>>28979518
Sure, but why Anon? Why not Soarin? Why do you think he has her phone?
>>
>>28979723
I meant to call Soarin, I am not very awake at the moment.
>>
tg/n pls

save bitchfilly
>>
>>28980470
This, a happy Diamond and Silver make Soarin REALLY happy later, also Victoria's secret fun time.
>>
>>28980477
>>
long day, long night, little sleep. new material post work.
>>
>>28981996
>>
>>28981996
Goodnight.
>>
>>28977859
>Huh.
>"Sorry," Caramel mumbles. "I'm just... look, my boss was noticing, okay? He'd be pretty pissed if he knew I was serving drinks to a minor."
"S'what? Fuck'm. I'll have'm fired!"
>You jab a finger into the boy's chest, sending him - or maybe you? - staggering back.
"I'll have *you* fired too! I'm tired of assholes thinking they can... can..."
>Woah.
>Everything is falling up.
>Weird.
>"HEY!"
>Why isn't he trying to reach for you?
>Asshole.
>He's an asshole, but you wouldn't let him fall like -
>>
File: go on...jpg (24KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
go on...jpg
24KB, 654x368px
>>28983326
like what

LIKE WHAT?!
>>
>>28983326
>... like... you?
>Oh.
>Shit.

>You are Soarin and you're looking for a parking place.
>"Over there!" Silver shouts, pointing to the right.
"Nah, that's always full. We won't find any empty -"
>"NO! SHE'S OVER THERE!"

>You are Silver Spoon and you know you saw Di.
>"Where? I don't see her."
>Just a flash of her hair, but it's her.
>You know it is.
"By him, Soarin. I think... I think he pushed her..."

>You are Diamond Tiara and your head hurts.
>Well, everyfuckingthing fucking hurts, but your head more than anything the fuck else.
>FUCK.
>Slowly, you open your eyes.
>>
File: 1473978131675.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473978131675.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>28983711
This is gonna get awkward isn't it? pic related.
>>
>>28983746
Only if you consider Soarin beating the shit out of someone while Diamond Tiara gawks at his ginormous rageboner and Silver Spoon starts plotting ways to murder the girl who is no longer her only friend to be awkward.
>>
>>28983768
Well...its going to be interesting to see how this works out. Just don't forget the happy threesome family ending.
>>
>>28983776
>happy threesome family ending
sounds like the special at a combo Chinese restaurant/massage parlor.
>>
>>28984180
Okay you got me. I laughed at that.
>>
>>28983711
>The asshole is leaning over you.
>NOW he holds out his hand.
>Fucker.
>"Hey, are you okay?"
>You slap his hand away.
>"Leave me alone! I'm -"
>Huh.
>He's not standing over you anymore.
>"Soarin, wait!"
>You hear Silver Spoon, but she's not here.
>She's with *him*.
>"Don't -"
>You never should have helped *him.*

>You are Silver Spoon and you are furious.
" - wait!"
>He's already out of his seat.
"Don't -"
>Slamming the boy into the nearest car a second time.
"Soarin!"
>Rushing to protect Di.
>And that... make you furious.
>The feeling passes quickly, replaced by simmering jealousy, followed by shame.
"Soarin..."
>You're still fumbling with your seatbelt.
>>
>>28984242
>soarin doesn't see caramel offering dt a hand
>goes right into rage mode

How dumb is he?
>>
>>28984306
>being this unfamiliar with domestic abuse patterns
I envy you
>>
>>28984306
As dumb as tg makes him, its kinda the same deal with NaOH in Fingerbang and him intentionally making his Anon stupid, getting caught in his mistakes, only for him to now tell us his plan for a grand finally is for Anon to get caught again doing the same shit, just to learn a lesson he should obviously know already. I swear if the excuse is anything less then permanent brain damage from being revived it wont be worth jack shit as far as am concerned, but this is a little off topic. At least with tg it doesn't happen often.
>>
>>28984379
It feels like a character AOC for a forced conflict.
>>
>>28984435
Sad thing is, he is doing it anyways even when it was pointed out, with no justification. Feels like smashing my head against a stupid, stupid, Mexican wall.
>>
>>28984379
I'll straight up admit that Soarin's actions here are forced. I just want to get on to the next part and can't make myself lay the proper groundwork.

Probably would have been better if Soarin had come into things while DT was screaming that she didn't want to go with him, but I wanted to make Caramel slightly more sympathetic for reasons.

Basically, to avoid an asspull later, here's an asspull now.
>>
>>28984512
You, by far, still write more intelligent characters then NaOH, and you actually acknowledge the asspull, while that other idiot runs headfirst into it with a smile on his face. Also is anyone else having trouble connecting the captcha?
>>
>>28984242
Soarin is pretty scary when he gets angry.
>>
>>28984512
Honestly, we've already seen that Soarin tends to not think things through before acting, so this seems more in character for how he's been written than anything else
>>
>>28985759
>>
File: me rn.png (236KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
me rn.png
236KB, 500x384px
>>28984242
>>
>>28975673
I don’t know but can’t…”

>”…and so, I would like to thank and reward a young man here whose work has led to a $100 million dollar boost in company profits and the establishment of our new medical products division, Mr. Anonymous!”
“Aw crap on a stick timing…” Anon quietly grumbles as all eyes turn to him.

[all i got before I have to hit the bed and then rise to pull an extra and unexpected day at the machine shop. fucking management delaying order releases]
>>
>>28987488
and my post failed to include the " at the start of Anon's words... great
>>
File: 1470014752101.jpg (50KB, 436x545px) Image search: [Google]
1470014752101.jpg
50KB, 436x545px
Page 10 save
>>
>>28987500
Try again next time?
>>
>>28987488
>>28987500
>>28989244
checked
>>
>>28989244
>.
Drowsy posting is not your friend
>>
>>28989827
yup, I hear you.
>>
bump from 9
>>
Don't kill Caramel, Soarin, it's just assault right now, bro
>>
>>28991768
nor maim him. that is battery
>>
>>28991229
>>
>>28991768
>>28992113
>implying Silver Spoon would ever let him go to jail
>implying she can't play it off to her parents as a good Samaritan passing by jumping in to rescue Diamond Tiara
>implying she can't use this to her advantage to make her parents like Soarin
>>
>>28991768
>kill Caramel

I don't think that's gonna happen.
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
File: Flæskeæggekage.jpg (429KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Flæskeæggekage.jpg
429KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>28996274
Is it supposed to look like that.
>>
>>28996781
Yeah, it's tasty as fuck
>>
page 8 aint great
>>
>>28994214
especially if he is to be paired with Scoots in MWF's story
>>
>>28987488
>Anon gives Sweetie’s hand a squeeze of reassurance just as he steps forward to Mr. RIch, smiling wide as a mask. Sweetie pulls herself tight and takes a small step forward as Anon steps away, hopefully putting her out of range of the roving hand. As anon reaches Mr. Rich, he takes Mr. Rich’s hand, shaking it heartily as he take his place by his side.

>”Anon , in reward for all your hard work and the advancements you have helped bring to Rich Industries, I would like to present to you with this plaque and bonus check of $1000 to thank you for your efforts,” Mr. Rich says as his secretary steps forward with the awards, looking down with occasional glances at Anon as she approaches. “Would you like to say a word, Anonymous?” as Mr. Rich sidesteps from the mic.
”I would like to thank you, Mr. Rich for the opportunity to be of assistance to you and Rich Industries. This award is a pleasant surprise and I am at a loss of word but for expressions of gratitude and the hope for a long future helping others through my work with you,” Anon quickly states before stepping back to his previous position.
>”Let’s hear it for Anon and his humility!” Mr. Rich states as he steps back to the mic and the guests clap as Anon does a small bow before stepping back to beside Sweetie.

>As Anon quickly steps back, he sees Sweetie with a frustrated and flushed expression on her face. He also witnesses Prince Rutherford ribbing Blueblood as he seems to be leaned to one side and oblivious to Anon’s returning. Anon promptly slides Sweetie to one side as he steps back beside her, shifting her from the suspected grasp as he glares into Blueblood’s pompous expression.
>>
>>28998005
Awwwwww shit, I forgot about that. Good thing I wasn't going to kill Caramel anyway. I swear.
>>
>>28998032
Tg...you almost killed him didn't you?
>>
>>28998011
I want to see Blueblood picked up in cyber Sweetie's telekinesis ray and slammed into a wall. Repeatedly.
>>
>>28998118
damage might be coming but it will not be from Anon. Never forget Daddy runs the security and is always watching.
>>
File: 1460251019792.jpg (84KB, 309x473px) Image search: [Google]
1460251019792.jpg
84KB, 309x473px
>>28998262
Oh yeah...
>>
>>28984242
>No matter how you yank and tug, it remains stuck until finally - unexpectedly - it comes free with a click.
>Softer than the thump of the boy dropping to his knees, but louder than the quiet gasp as you tumble out of the seat.
>At least, he didn't hear it.
>Off balance and caught by surprise, you fall.
>In that split second, you reject your first instinct - to catch yourself with your hands.
>Your palm still stings.
>That's all the time you have.
>No chance to do anything else but fall.
>The impact knocks your glasses from your face.
>You hear them bounce. Twice.
>Funny, the things that catch your notice in moments of panic.
>Not the pain of the asphalt tearing into your bare forearms, nor the words that Soarin and the boy share as they shout at one another.
>You're vaguely aware of both, but only in the most academic of senses.
>They don't seem to matter.
>You're blind; you don't know where your glasses are now.
>You're hurt; you don't feel the pain, but you're aware enough to know not to look down.
>You're alone; you can't distinctly make out what Soarin is yelling, but you know he's too preoccupied to come to your rescue. If he even knows you need rescuing. Or cares.
>So you sit up. Slowly.
>And you try to not be crazy.
>It's not Soarin's fault.
>It's not Di's.
>It's your own.
>You were angry.
>You weren't paying attention to what you were doing.
>You try to not be crazy, to push down the jealous voice whispering in your ear.
>The one reminding you that Soarin wasn't paying attention to you either.

>You are Soarin and - on some level - you know you've lost control.
>Again.
>You also don't care this time.
>Silver is calling for you to stop, but she's on the other side of the car.
>She doesn't see what you see.
>>
>>28997504
>>
>>28998011
>”I would also like to thank a couple other guests for coming today, especially in light of the current events…” Mr. Rich begins again as he turns slightly to the princes. “Prince Blueblood and Prince Rutherford, please come forward.”

>The Princes step forward, leaving Anon and Sweetie to themselves. As Blueblood steps around Anon, he smirks smugly and pats Anon’s shoulder, as if to challenge Anon to call him out on what he suspects. Anon takes Sweetie’s hand into his and gives it another squeeze as he turns his head slightly to her, seeing the confused look of mild shame as she tries to process what just occurred.
“Are you ok?” Anon whispers.
>”Not really but I can’t make a scene about this. I know that had to be one of those two… It only got more…touchy after you had to step away.”
“I figured Sweetie from the expressions on the princes’ faces as I came back. We don’t have to stay much longer unless you want to. I frankly am starting to think this is a powder keg that is about to blow.”
>”What makes you say that?”
>”Ms. Nightfall’s messages and the pops I heard,” Anon replies as he starts to scan the crowd, seeing security starting to thin and those remaining chatting into their radios. “All signs point to trouble at the gate…” Anon continues as a single heavy tapping sound is heard resonate from the lecturn as Prince Rutherford begins to speak, prompting security to rush the stage. “What the…” Anon manages to get out before his and Sweetie’s phones ping. Soon security is rushing them and everyone else on the balcony into the house, guiding them towards a central room in the basement.
>”Anon what is going on? What is happening?” Sweetie pleads as she starts to fall behind.
“No clue but hop on my back. You can check the message as I hurry us along. Please hurry Sweetie…” Anon says as he kneels in front of Sweetie when she catches up.
>>
File: J79tV4W.png (950KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
J79tV4W.png
950KB, 1280x720px
>>28998834
What does he see?
WHAT DOES HE SEE?!
>>
>>29000417
>Sweetie quickly hops on his back as Anon struggles to catch up to the group, managing so after a couple minutes of a hard run.
‘Trouble worse at gate. Interlopers hopped over while main group caused distraction at main gate. Get somewhere safe as they are looking for the VIPs you were supposed to visit. More news soon. -Hondo’
“What’s the message Sweetie?“
>”Dad said to get safe and be mindful of the VIPs as the trouble is seeking them.”
“Hondo sent it directly… Well that’s bad. Mr. Rich? Where is the security command room?”
>”why are you asking, Anon? The safe room is the safest place here.”
“Please humor me sir.”
>”Ugh take a right just ahead. It is 4 doors beyond the entry to the safe room.”
“Thank you. I’m going to split off and head that way with Sweetie.”
>”I promise it is safer in where I am going. We could finish our conversation with the princes as we wait this all out.”
“I’ll take our chances in the security office. After all, at the least I can take Sweetie to her dad in there.”
>”Her father? Who is her father? Hondo?”
“Yes sir. If I can I will join you in a few minutes.”
>”As you wish Anon. Just keep in mind we might not be able to open it after it locks.”
“Duly noted. Don’t forget to message your daughter or Randolf, sir. I last saw them in an old guest house beyond the garden labyrinth before I bumped into you earlier.”
>”What?! Why was she out there?” Mr. Rich yells as he pulls out his phone and dials franticly as Anon and Sweetie continue onward towards the command room, hearing an armed security officer telling him to move along.
>>
>>
>>29000563
this
>>
>>29001210
I doubt he actually cares about Diamond, so she must be a toy for the prince. Unless I am completely wrong and she is daddy's little princess.
>>
>>29002183
Well daddy and his princess have a sound proof "music" room only they tend to access and the old guest house...
>>
>>29002183
Plus she is the lone heir
>>
>>29002773
And there it is.
>>
Diamond Tiara is for abuse in every story. Almost makes me sad.
>>
>>29003156
I'm sad that I can't abuse her myself with my penis
>>
>>29003156
I want to snuggle her every morning and make her breakfast, and eat together naked with her on my lap like a good wife.
>>
>>29003156
I don't intend to hurt her but for her pride. Plus it would damage Anon's job future since her dad has co-ownership of his designs.... for now. I do intend to try reformation on the next story day.
>>
>>29003591
Sweet.
>>
>>29003591
Guess I'll have to take up the slack.

>>28998834
" -the fuck did you do to her!?"
>You slam him into the car a second time.
>"Soarin!"
>Silver's voice skirts the edge of awareness.
>Right now, there's only you, the guy in your hands, and the girl bleeding on the ground.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: Diamond Tiara 1.png (248KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Tiara 1.png
248KB, 482x700px
>>29004832
>bump from 9
>Part Deux: The Bumpening
>>
>>29005834
Saved
>>
>>29001210
>Anon runs through the dark hall as fast as he can as Sweetie continues to hold on, holding him tight as her feels her heart pounding against his back. Soon the hall lights up in a low green light as they get closer to the operations office. Just as they are about to reach the light, the two are tackled to the floor, their faces pressed to the concrete floor.
>”WHO ARE YOU AND STATE YOUR BUSINESS!” the security officer barks as a Sweetie groans in a daze from the impact and Anon pushes his face from the floor despite the weight of the man on his back.
“I am Anonymous and the young lady is Sweetie Belle… We came looking for Hondo Flanks…”
>”Anon? Sweetie?” a voice comes from just beyond them in the operations center. “Let them up, Sturm. They are no threat to us.”
>”Yes sir,” Sturm replies as he slides off Anon and helps him to his feet as another security offer helps Sweetie up, dusting her off as she helps dust her off. “Sorry about that, Mr. Anonymous.”
“I understand more then you realize. There was no way for you to know who we are.”
>”Come on into the Ops Center,” the voice continues as it gets closer, revealing itself to be Hondo as he waves them in quickly. “It’s much safer inside.”

>Sturm quickly guides them inside the security command room as another security office takes his place at the door. Once inside, they couple is washed over in the glow of a wall of screens as 12 people monitor the goings on of the estate with the main screen focused upon the main gate as a crowd builds and several media trucks collect outside the throng. Anon and Sweetie are guided to a small leather sofa towards the back of the room where they sit as the room buzzes with voices, Hondo’s heard above the rest as he requests info and issues orders. As Anon and Sweetie huddle together on the sofa, Sturm stands at attention facing the door, his back to them.
>>
>>29006728
>”Are you alright, Anon?” Sweetie ask as she looks him over, rubbing a couple scrapes he received from the tackle.
“I should be asking you that, Sweetie. You were knocked off my back and had to have taken more of a hit from that…”
>”I will be fine. Just still a bit woozy…” she replies as she leans against him and wraps her arms around his chest. “I think I’ll just hold onto you till I get my head straight.”
“Sounds good to me…” Anon replies as a young man steps up to them.
>”Would either of you like something while you are here?”
>”I will have some cocoa if you have any… It always helps me feel better,” Sweetie replies as she raises her head slightly.
>”And you, sir?”
“A can of Sprite or 7up if you have any. I don’t want to be any trouble…”
>”it’s no problem. I will look to see what we have. We DO have some pizzas and light snacks if you are hungry…”
“That’s fine. I think we will be okay.”
>”Yeah… just let daddy, I mean Hondo, know we want to know what’s going on.”
>”I will let him know and have your drinks to you quickly,” the young man replies as he quickly skitters off.

>After a few minutes, Hondo manages to free himself from the situation and steps over to the rest area as Anon and Sweetie sit huddled close, sipping their drinks as they cuddle, trying to not think of the chaos that brought them down there.
>”Ahem…” Hondo coughs as he steps up to them, making the two pull apart to opposite sides of the sofa, moving only 6 inches… “Now now… no need to be scared. I just wanted your attention,” Hondo continues as the couple blushes.
>>
>>29006738
>”I suppose you two are wondering what is happening outside and as to what prompted the rush down here…”
“Yes sir though I suppose it has to do with the impact I heard on the lectern and the messages from Ms. Nightfall.”
>”Yes it does. Quite simply, as I am sure you have been following the news, there is tension between Equestria and Saddle Arabia over the economic partnership that Yakyakastan has been trying to establish with Equestria. Avalon was going to function as a middle ground to try to ease this tension. Well part of that was to be eased into through the setup of a Rich Industries facility being built in Yakyakistan and today was to cement that deal. Some of the factions in Saddle Arabia’s leadership are not fond of the partnership so they sent some people to disrupt the chances of that progressing.”
“Oh… so that was some gunfire I heard… Taser shells?”
>”And some other less-lethal options. You seem surprisingly not that shaken up, Anon…”
“I have been around arms for years and my family is mostly military. Them and my work have made me a….bit jaded. Plus a spy tried to break into my lab after claiming to be a police officer following up on Saturday night. He found a trap a cousin of mine put in and met his fate. This same cousin also is why I know a decent amount about ‘politics by other means’ from his Special Forces training, especially insurgencies.”
>”Well then. Care to do some side work helping me?”
>”Daddy… I think he is busy enough, especially now that he is dating me.”
>”I know Sweetie. Just a bit of humor.”
>”You can borrow him if he is visiting the house and waiting on me. Spitball a bit.”
“Sweetie…”
>”Joking…” she replies, slightly sticking out her tongue out at him as she winks.
>>
pmub
>>
>>29006728
Bullshit, Anon and Sweetie are VIPs there is no way in hell the security shouldn't know who the are, especially after the retard from the front gate.
>>
>>29006747
DO IT ANYWAYS! Lets get cyber guard up in here.
>>
>>29008172
But then Shade wouldn't be able to exorcise his shame over that guy who was mean to him that one time, like he's doing with every other "villain" in his "story".
>>
>>29008183
Are you still bitching about that? Every. Single. Writefag. Here. Does. That. Do you have anything to actually complain about this time, or do you still want to be a whinny faggot?
>>
>>29008192
>do you still want to be a whinny faggot?
I think you've cornered the market in that m80
>>
>>29008201
Guess that's a yes, have a (you).
>>
>>29008216
^;)
>>
>>29003798
>"What the hell is your problem?" he shouts back, trying to push you away.
>He's about your size, but tired. Weak.
>Anger gives you a strength he can't fight back against.
>It's like swinging a child around.
>"I'm just helping her out!"
"Bullshit!"
>A child you want to hurt.
>You slam him into the car again. Hard.
>Too hard.
>The impact knocks the air from his lungs, leaving him wide eyed and desperately gasping for breath.
>>
>>29008675
BRUH YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE
>>
>>29008880
THIS!
>>
>>29008172
Dark hallway, running person in your direction, and there was no word of anyone heading for the command center. Response is standard. Stop them to ID
them
>>
>>29008930
Plus verbal commands could be missed in the mix.
>>
>>29008930
>>29008935
Ah, fair enough
>>
>>29008675
>Too hard.
>You pull him back, ready to smash him into the car again.
>Feebly, he tries to pull your hands off of his shoulders.
>All his panicked wheezing and futile struggling does is fan the flames of your anger to new heights.
>He can see it, too, just as you can see the fear in his eyes.
>You let go.
>Before you hurt him again, you let go.
>He's not going anywhere.
>Without you to hold him up, he falls to his knees.
>He'll be down for a while. That's why you let go.
>At least, that's what you're telling yourself as you turn towards Diamond.
>Not that his expression reminded you of her.
>Of how you hurt her.
>That you owe her.
>That she exists.
>She's hurt
>Diamond is sprawled on the ground, her head *almost* looking in your direction, her eyes *almost* focused on you.
>Her hair *almost* hiding the blood pooling on the asphalt.
>It almost looks natural - as natural as her hair ever looks.
>Intentional, then, with the pale lilac giving way to a rich burgundy at the tips.
>It *almost* looks pretty.
"Hey."
>Diamond's head twitches, like she's trying to look at you but can't quite make it happen.
"Hey!"
>"...m'fine. Fuck you. Go 'way..."
>The words are slurred almost to the point of illegibility.
>You've seen this before.
>On the field.
>But that was soft dirt and grass.
"Diamond. Diamond!"
>This is hard asphalt.
>Her head twitches again as you kneel down beside her.
"Hey, look at me!"
>>
File: shia whya.png (84KB, 325x320px) Image search: [Google]
shia whya.png
84KB, 325x320px
>>29009005
HOW DID WE END UP LIKE THIS
>>
>>29008880
kek
That's an understatement.

>>29009005
Goddamn. What the hell did Caramel do? Or Soarin. Or both of them.
>>
>>29009086
Caramel is trying to help a drunk Diamond, Soarin is making a ass of himself. Your all caught up. Plus side? He gets some comfy loving from Scootaloo.
>>
>>29009642
Help a drunk Diamond or help himself to a drunk Diamond? There's a huge difference between the two.
>>
>>29009852
>Help a drunk Diamond
He is just trying to make it through a rough day for the both of them.
>>
Is Bonypones dead again?
>>
>>29010963
Yeah. Just wait for the necromancer pone to come by and revive him again.
>>
>>29006747
>”Anyways… I need you two to stay in here with us a bit longer. I’m sure that this is not over by a long shot and that crowd at the front gate is concerning to me,” Hondo states as he picks up a radio. “Nightfall… clear the crowd and nothing that will focus the local media.”
>”Understood. Do I need to let anyone leave from inside?”
>”Not now. Likely to send my daughter and Anon out the back entrance in the hour.”
>”Understood.”
>”Anon, please continue to keep my little one safe. You really are a good young man,” Hondo Says as he pats Anon on his shoulder. “Sweetie, I am glad you are safe and you definitely chose a good person to be by your side. I am sorry you tweo had to face all this trouble but it is always a possibility with international business and diplomats, though not always right near home. I will have someone come to guide you to your car and escort you both off the estate. For the moment, just keep relaxing. A clear mind will be your best defense if this tries to go further sideways,” Hondo says as the young man from earlier brings over a plate of assorted cookies and a couple glasses of milk.
>”I know you both are teenagers but noting is as relaxing and comforting as milk and cookies, I say,” the young man chuckles.
“Well I have to agree,” Anon says as he chortles. “What do you say, Sweetie?”
>”Feels like a real holiday with this… MUCH better than earlier,“ she replies with a giggle as she grabs a couple oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies from the tray.
“At least we were aiming to go soon when all this hit,” Anon replies as he picks up his glass and puts his other arm around Sweetie’s waist as he slides closer.
>”Yeah… Hey did you drop your bonus check and plaque?”
“No… I guess I gripped them tighter and kept track of them somehow. Why do you ask? Want me to spend some of it on you?” Anon ask as he smiles and places his head against hers.
>>
>>29010991
We should keep that necromancer on retainer. These fees are killing us.
>>
>>29012389
We could make him a Ghola like Duncan Idaho from Dune.
>>
Hey, it's been a while since I watched the thread. How long ago has it been since Ponybones and mediocrewritefag has posted?
>>
>>29009005
>"Hey, look at me!"
I'm the captain now
>>
>>29014179
Don't you know they only come around once in a 1000-year cycle? They still haven't reached their peak distance since the last time, so we have a while to wait.
>>
>>29014179
They come by sometimes.
>>
File: The Ritual has been completed.jpg (28KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
The Ritual has been completed.jpg
28KB, 1280x719px
https://youtu.be/bjTiiLdCN7Q

>You walk over to the Nidhogg cabinet and grip the controls.
>You beat Silver Spoon in the Castle and the Clouds, using similar tactics to Rainbow Dash.
>After all, they're the ones you taught her.
>The two of you head underground into the Mines.
>Silver scrunches up her face.
>She's filled with determination.
>But this isn't Undertale, and you aren't a flower.
>You meet her skillful swordplay with your own mastery of cold steel, and paint the underground in her pixelated blood.
>You drop her with a divekick on the final screen.
>The conveyor belt dumps her limp body into a pit like so much garbage.
>You enter the final doorway and leap into the jaws of victory.
>The crowd cheers and Silver Spoon looks on the verge of tears.
>You turn to glare at Button Mash.
"Who's next? Or are you out of henchmen?"
>The lights go out and darkness covers the stage.
>A hushed murmur falls over the crowd as music fills the air: https://youtu.be/14OqJSE1J_w
>The lights turn on entirely after a moment, forgoing the spotlit theatrics of the previous rounds.
>They reveal a fourth arcade cabinet on the stage.
>Brawlhalla.
>There is a figure standing next to it, wearing a black cloak, but there is no mystery as to who it is.
>Her hood is down, and her beautiful green eyes are burning a hole straight through you.
>You inhale, walk over to the controls and select Orion.
>Green as always.
>She selects Asuri, in black.
>You aren't sure if the crowd has fallen silent or if you just can't hear them.
>You don't hear anything but the in-game announcer.
>You don't see anything but the screen ahead of you.
>You don't think about what will happen after this fight.
>This is why you came here today.
>It wasn't to support Rainbow Dash.
>It wasn't even to beat Button Mash's Gauntlet.
>It was this round, the penultimate level, that really mattered to you.
>You knew it had to be her waiting here.
>That this is what would happen if you came her.
>You wanted this fight.
>3
>2
>1
>>
>>29009005
>You hold a finger in front of her face.
"Watch -"
>"M'fine!"
>She bats at your hand and misses by a mile.
>Shit.
>You close your eyes and take a deep breath.
>Just like you'd told Silver back at the diner.
>Breathe in. Hold it. Let it out slowly. Try to force your emotions out with the air.
>Push out the anger.
>Don't let it take over.
>He's still on the ground.
>It would be easy.
>Easier than an "accident" on the field.
>Those serve a purpose. Hurting him -
>"Go 'way!"
>Diamond's hand strikes yours.
>"Y'arn't even here, so go 'way. Lemme g'home with Carm... Carmy."
>>
>>29015037
Speak of the devil>>29015107
hey bones. How's it going?
>>
>>29015107

Bones pls.

I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>29015107
Anon, you better fight to win. You have no excuse otherwise.
>>
>>29015224
>takes his hands off the controls
>decks Sweetie Belle
>wipes her out while she's still on the floor
>points to Button
"You ready to go, little boy?"
>>
>>29015532
Funny, but unhelpful.
>>
>>29015556
I was supposed to be helpful? When the fuck did that start?
>>
>>29015574
Nah, I get you man. But think about it. This Anon wouldn't do shit unless he had a controller in his hand.
>>
>>29015584
Beat her with a controller? Like a flail? I think I have a new fetish.
>>
>>29015601
Not what I was talking about, but go nuts I guess.
>>
At some point in Soarin's past, someone got a concussion while playing soccer. Section feels wrong without a name to put to it. Who was it?

Cloudy seems too coincidental, but could also lead to some very interesting shit.
Spitfire is too fucking tough to ever get injured in any way ever.
Dash is already braindead, so it wouldn't have even affected her.
Random team mate would probably be best, so suggest a name or vote for Cloudy.
>>
>>29015667
Fleetfoot - it's why she now speaks with a lisp
>>
>>29015667
Going with this>>29015677 I cant think of anything else. And Cloudy is too adorkable to be hurt.
>>
>>29015148
>She smiles like a drunken idiot.
>"We're gonna... we're gonna g'back t'his place an do it!"
>Her breath reeks of alcohol.
>"An' you can't stop us," Diamond giggles as she tries to sit up. "You aren't here. You're with Sil, an' she's not here!"
"Wait! Don't move!"
>You try to remember everything coach did with Fleetfoot, but it's all a blank.
>Did coach stop her from moving?
>You hesitate too long, but it doesn't matter.
>Diamond doesn't even make it an inch off the ground.
>"M'fine. Fuck you. Fuck... fuck Sil."
>Call someone. That's what you need to do. That's what coach did.
>Your phone - it's not in your pocket.
>Still in the car.
"Silver!?"
>She had been holding it, right?
"Silver!"
>You look up when there's no response.
>She's not in the car.
"Diamond, just... just wait here. You're hurt -"
>"Fuck you. Like y'care. N'one cares."
"We all care, Diamond. We all care, so just hold still and -"
>"Y'don't," she laughs again. "Y'don't care."
>>
File: 1473698044198.png (3MB, 1400x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1473698044198.png
3MB, 1400x1944px
>>
>>29015107
Sweet, sweet redemption so help me god if anon fucks this up
>>
>>29016904
Spoiler alert!
Anon is going to fuck this up.
Also he's secretly a girl. And not anonymous. He's Derpy.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29015584
>This Anon wouldn't do shit unless he had a controller in his hand.

Or a taut underage ass
>>
>>29017852
true
>>
>>29011531
>”Well if you really want to…” Sweetie replies softly as she bats her eyes at him.
”I don’t mind but I might need some ideas. Do you want clothes, a fancy night out, or would you rather something else?”
>”Let me think about it…I am sure I could come up with something we both will enjoy,” Sweetie murmurs as she smirks.
“Sounds good to me. Now shall I take you straight home from here or do you want to stop along the way?”
>”Do you mind if we go to your house and change to your truck? I think we might be safer in it than the Jaguar, especially since we will be seen leaving her in it and the fact your place has a few more protections on being tracked…”
“Please don’t remind me. I still have to fill in that last hole in the drive… there goes much of my time I was going to spend helping the Apples this week.”
>”I could help you…somehow. I’m fairly sure Scootaloo and Apple Bloom could help too.”
“We will see, Sweetie. For the moment though, let’s just have the cookies and try to not think about much. The stress is making me a bit tired…”
>”Well just use your little marshmallow as a pillow and rest your head. Just don’t be surprised if I fall over on you too.”
“Duly noted, my love,” Anon says as he rubs her cheek, and she takes his hand.
“Love you too, Nonny.”

>About half an hour later, the couple is awakened by a soft shaking on their shoulders by a firm hand. The two slowly open their eyes seeing a familiar form ringed in light.
>“Come on you two. We have a small window to make it out,” a firm, deep, gruff voice sounds as their eyes focus seeing Sturm standing over them in a tactical armor vest and drop-leg pistol holster. “I am going to get you to your ride through the back tunnels and need you awake enough to not fall behind.”
>>
>>29019173
“Huh? Alright…” Anon says as he pushes himself up into a sitting stretch and Sweetie drowsily rubs her eyes.
>”Please hurry. Nightfall can only keep the crowd focused for so long for you two to drive out.”
>”Wait… Nightfall is distracting them? Crap… gotta hurry…” Sweetie says as she snaps awake and stands a bit too quickly, almost falling over on Anon as he stands. “Whoops…” She replies with a blush as she leans on Anon before regaining her footing.
“Alright. Lead the way, Sturm.”
>Sturm quickly guides them through the passages under the house, passing an old coal room, several open storage area for party tables and the like, as well as a couple rooms marked ‘Do Not Enter Without Prior Approval.’ Sweetie is about to ask Anon what he thought was in there but his shaking head told her enough. They wind through the tunnels for the next half hour or so since it is hard to tell time or distance in the green lit halls till they reach a heavy door with a keypad and print reader.
>”Alright. Here is where I part ways with you. I will leave the rest of the journey to the garage to one of our better agents to help you get out safely,” Sturm comments as he enters the codes. “She will definitely be…”
>”wondering what kept you…” Roberta responds as the door finishes opening.
“Hello again Roberta.”
>”You have met her? Good. That will make this faster. Now hurry along and get out of here. I suspect this is going to be a long day,” Sturm states as he closes the door behind them.
>”So Roberta… what is going on? Anymore word from my dad?”
>”He wishes you well and for you to get home safe. Now… Your ride shall be not far from here…” she continues as they come out into a shed beside the garage.
“I can see that they definitely prepared for this when they built this estate.”
>>
>>29019175
>”Indeed. You can never be too prepared, especially with the long standing economic influences of the Rich family,” Roberta quotes as she scans for trouble as she holds the back door to the garage open. “Still looks clear… now move…” she barks as they scurry inside.

>As the door closes, voices are heard around the corner.
>”This Jaguar is not on the list of cars to expect…” a hooded man grumbles to a companion.
>”Who cares. It probably is a new acquisition…” the second man replies as e reads down a list and sorts through a satchel.
>”So what shall we do with it?”
>”Trash it. We have to prevent anyone from leaving till the plan is done…” the second man replieas as Roberta walks around the corner alone.
>”Is there something I can help you gentlemen with?” she asks with her hands pressed against each other at her front.
>”Oh crap it is the help. I thought we subdued all the ones near this building…” the first hooded man replies with surprise
>”Well ma’am, you can do one thing for us. You can bugger off while we work,” the second retorts as he digs out a small charge, not really looking at Roberta.
>”I can’t allow you to harm this car or any of the others here. Especially since that one there is about to be used…” Roberta says as she narrows her eyes.
>”Oh is that so…” the second one continues as he pauses and looks her squarely in the eyes as his companion freezes.
>>
Blump
>>
Bump from 9
>>
File: Bad Time Vision.jpg (43KB, 573x340px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Time Vision.jpg
43KB, 573x340px
>>29015107

>You are Sweetie Belle.
>The sun has gone down.
>You're standing in your driveway with Anonymous.
>Your heart is pounding in your chest.
>He leans forward and kisses you.
>You kiss him back.
>It's happening.
>It's actually happening.
>You're kissing Anonymous.
>Nothing could spoil this moment.
"SWEETIE BELLE!"
>You nearly jump out of your skin and spin around to face your sister.
>Rarity is standing in the doorway of her house wearing nothing but a bathrobe, face mask and a towel around her head.
>She narrows her eyes, glaring at you.
"Sweetie Belle, go inside."
"But Rarity-"
"Now, Sweetie Belle!"
>You flinch at your sister's harsh tone.
>You give Anon's hand a final squeeze before slipping away and scurrying into the house.
>You storm upstairs into your room, slamming the door behind you.
>You flop facedown onto your bed and scream into your pillow.
>Stupid Rarity always has to ruin everything.
>Why can't she just let you live your own life?
>What does it matter to her what you and Anonymous do together?
>She doesn't care about you enough to spend time with you herself, but she doesn't ever let you do what you want.
>You're just some fashion accessory to her.
>A doll of a little sister to dress up and accentuate her stupid dumb outfits.
>You hear a knock on your door.
"Go AWAY!"
>Your voice cracks awkwardly as you hurl your pillow against the closed door.
>You hate your stupid voice.
>You hate your stupid sister.
>You hate the entire stupid world.
>>
>>29020808

Oh no.
>>
>>29020808
Dawwww, do Sweetie and Anon have one more thing in common? Does she now have scars on her arms too?
>>
>>29019184
They gon get fuuucked. Also check your grammar, you sound like your Russian.
>>
File: You're.gif (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
You're.gif
93KB, 300x300px
>>29021039
>>
bump from 9
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: witnessed.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>29021039
>>29021100
Rekt by the power of dub dubs
>>
>>29019184
>Roberta and the men pause as they continue to try to stare down the other side. The second man quickly tries to pull a pistol and shoot but is with quickly by 2 rounds to the chest and a third to the head from the .45 Roberta snap pulled from her apron. The first man tries to move and is quickly dropped by the next 3 shots the same as the first. Roberta calmly walks over after watching the two stay on the ground for a few seconds and drags them out from behind Anon’s ride, covering them with a nearby tarp. She then tosses the explosive charge the second man had into a heavy dumpster before calling out to Anon and Sweetie.
>”Okay. Fully clear now. Just drive out and follow the cart that is at the split in the drive and you two will be out safely. I am sorry for the mess and trouble. It was poor practice on my part to not sweep the building a second time,” Roberta replies as she bows with her pistol still in hand.
“Uh thank you again Roberta. We will be hurrying along now.”
>”Yeah…” Sweetie replies as she tries to look away from the two red lines leading to the side of the garage. “Thank you again…” she continues as she hops in the car and locks her head forward after buckling in.
>Roberta presses the door open button as Anon cranks the car and raises her pistol as the outside comes into view. Seeing no further threats, she stuffs the pistol back into her uniform and waves to the couple with a small smile. They quickly are backed out and the garage door closes as soon as they begin to drive off down the direction Roberta instructed them.
>”Anon…” Sweetie murmurs as she shakes. “That…”
“…was intense but I think we had better not focus on that till we are off the estate. This is spiraling out of control,” Anon states as they see the golf cart ahead and follow it into a hammock of trees that line the back side of the estate, quickly reaching the rear gate and are waved through without any further incidents.
>>
>>29023378
>Anon picks up the pace as they go, racing along the roads unobstructed as the other side of the road clogs from the chaos behind them. Once a few miles are between them and the Rich compound, Anon slows and takes Sweetie’s hand into his, which she clasps firmly. She shakes still from the shock of what she saw but it begins to subside as she grasps his hand. She looks over at Anon and smiles softly as he intensely focuses upon the road. Sweetie sighs and pulls her hand from his, placing it on his shoulder, rubbing softly. Anon turns his head to her slightly, showing her a blank expression he is wearing as he tries to focus on getting them so safety. Sweetie pulls back momentarily but puts her hand back on his shoulder, snapping him back to reality and softening his expression.
“I am sorry about all this Sweetie. This was a clusterfuck of a time…”
>”I know it is not youir fault.”
“I still feel to blame for bringing you to it,” He continues as they pass the mall and Sugar Cube Corner.
>”i… I understand. At least we made it out…” Sweetie replies with a nervous chuckle.
“That is true… I know I’m going to need to cool down a bit before I get you home though.”
>”I think we both need to chill and regroup after this.”
“Well at least I got an award and recognition for my hard work…”
>”That you did and I am very proud of you. You really are amazing.”
“Heh. At least you think so. I just focus and work hard… I just happen to have a few resources most don’t.”
>”Well I stand by my opinion. I don’t want anyone else in my life but you, Nonny.”
“Thank you Sweetie… Thank you so much,” Anon replies with a deep sigh and refocuses upon the last turn onto his road.
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>29020808
Just when we thought it was over...
>>
>>29024532
That's how he gets ya.
>>
>>29024532
I am thankful for it. we needed her bg leading into this
>>
>>29024079
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29015967
>Her head rolls to one side, staring past you at... something.
>With her eyes so unfocused, it's hard to tell if she's even seeing anything at all.
>"He's nice. Kinda. Nicer'n you, anyway."
>Briefly, you glance over your shoulder. She's looking at the boy still laying on the ground.
>Blinded by anger, you hadn't recognized him earlier.
>His name escapes you, but he goes to your school. You remember that much at least.
>"Was gon' take me home..."
>That, and he's always with a new girl every week.
>Like Flash Fucking Sentry.
>"... but then'e gam'me drinks."
>Just like Flash Fucking Sentry.
>"Was gon' take me t'*his* home," Diamond adds, giggling, "an' fuck me!"
>A second later, she squeezes her eyes shut.
>So do you.
>Breathe in.
>Hold it.
>Let it out. Slowly.
>"Fuck," Diamond moans. "Head hurts."
>Try not to snap.
"Diamond...?"
>Push the anger aside. Forget about him. He's not important right now.
>"Huh?"
>You open your eyes as the last of the air leaves your lungs.
>"Wha...?"
"I think you have a concussion. Just hold still."
>>
>>29027212
>You say each word clearly and distinctly.
>Not so she can understand you, though; you doubt she can understand anything that's happening right now.
>It's to help you focus.
>Another trick.
>Another little, pathetic trick.
"Don't worry, Diamond. We're going to get you help."
>"Help...?"
"Yes. You're -"
>"M'fine," she groans. "Go 'way. M'bored. Car... Carmy...? CARMY! Les'go!"
"No, Diamond. This is serious. You're -"
>A short sigh from behind shorts out that thought.
"Silver! Can you call -"
>"Ignore her, Soarin," your girlfriend brusquely cuts you off.
"She's hurt."
>"She's drunk."
"But -"
>"She's *just* drunk."
>>
>>29027262
"Silver -"
>"She's *just* drunk, Soarin. That's *all*."
"She's bleeding!"
>"*So*?"
>You turn at the question - more a whine than a word.
"Silver, what's -"
>"Di's only drunk," your girlfriend scoffs, her arms crossed in front of her narrow chest.
>She's holding herself tight, her left hand clasped firmly around her right forearm.
>Uncertain. Scared.
>You recognize the cues.
>Not that you couldn't tell. Not that it wouldn't be *obvious* to anyone.
>Her face looks gaunt and hollow, almost like she's gone into shock at the sight.
"She's going to be okay, Silver."
>Your reassurance falls on deaf ears, Silver shaking her head even as your mouth opens.
"Really. She'll be fine."
>"M'fine," Diamond murmurs, practically on command. "Go 'way."
>"You heard her, Soarin."
"We just need to get her to a hospital and everything will be fine."
>"She's... she's just drunk," Silver mumbles, looking down. "Let's go."
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29027880
Good lord.
How the hell do I hate her, but still have sympathy for her?
>>
>>29028930
tg gets shit done? Pun intended.
>>
>>29028930
Because everyone is miserable, everyone is fucked, and everything only ever gets worse.
>>
>>29030355
>>29029144
this?
>>
>>29029144
>>29030355
>>29030933
dubs confirm Silver Spoon dies at the end
>>
>>29031655
No it doesn't, Spoony and Diamond get a happy ending, with Soarin. On his bed.
>>
>>29031723
In the comfy clothing optional compound south of the border along with every other female character that's appeared or been mention
>>
>>29023385
>Anon and Sweetie pull into the carport, finding his mother sitting in the swing and his sister there too. As soon as the engine is off and he gets his door open, his mother has rushed to his side and is hugging him firmly.
>”Oh I am so glad you made it home. The news cut in about shots fired and a building crowd outside the Rich estate… I thought my baby boy was hurt…” his mother bursts out with a stream of tears.
“Hi…Mom… Sorry I didn’t call. There was little time to call as we were rushed about…” Anon says as he pats her back. “Did you call Lily over or was she already here?”
>”I was already on my way over when the news hit. I see you made it out safely. Did you run and hide?” Lily asks with a sarcastic laugh.
>”We did run but my dad runs the security for the Rich’s. Once we got to him, it was relatively peaceful. Relatively…”
>”Oh really? Should have known you were in no real trouble…”
“Yeah…Nothing like being a few feet behind the target of the gunfire to bring safety…”
>Anon! I know your sister is being rude but you should not be too harsh on her. She is probably just still frustrated from our conversation.”
“Alright. Just one thing…”
>”What is it son?”
“Can I breathe now? You keep tightening your grip.”
>”Oh sorry… Just was so excited to see you were home safe,” his mom replies as she lets go. “Are you going to take Sweetie home now?”
“That was the plan but I am kinda tired from all the excitement.”
>”Me too… I was not expecting to run so much so I was in the wrong shoes for the occasion.”
“Plus I think we both want to see the news before we go to see what else might be going on. Sorry for interrupting y’all’s conversation. We will be in the den if you want to join us as we watch ENN’s coverage,” Anon continues as he walks around the car and takes Sweetie’s hand. “Talk to you later,” he continues as they walk into the house.
>>
>>29032328
“Hey Sweetie? Do you mind if I go change clothes? I am tired of being ‘proper’ and want to get comfier” Anon Asks as they are by the hall to the stairs in the kitchen.
>”I don’t mind. Want me to wait in the den?”
“If you prefer. I won’t be long.”
>”Alright… I will go ahead and settle in on the sofa. See you in a few, hero…” Sweetie says with a wink as she kisses his cheek as she walks on towards the den.

>Anon rapidly heads upstairs to his room, closing his door most of the way behind himself as he begins to undo his tie. He pauses after getting it untied to look around his room in various possible hiding places.
“Nope… no random Pinkies this time…” he states with a sigh of relief. “Now to finally get into normal clothes…”
>He speedily removes his shirt, tossing it over the tie now laying on his bed, and heads into his closet to pick a new shirt. He walks halfway to the back before one catches his eye. It’s a dark blue tee with a golden starscape spreading across the shoulders and down to the middle chest as it dissipates with white text stating “Dream for the Stars, reaching ever farther…” across the from in cursive script.
“Ah… I wondered what happened to this old thing. Not seen it in years,” Anon murmurs as he pulls it off the hanger, promptly putting it on as he walks back into the bedroom.

>As he reaches his bed, kicks off his shoes, and begins removing his pants, his phone vibrates with a polka song.
“Hello Pinkie… to what do I owe the call?” he quips as he answers and wiggling out of his pant legs.
>”Just wanted to make sure everything was okie-dokie with you and Sweetie, Nonny. The news is going crazy about the attempt on Prince Rutherford at that party you were going to. I’d hate to lose my best friend because of a nut bar…”
>>
>>29032336
”Says the full variety nut bar,” Anon thinks to himself. “No no… We are back at my place now to swap cars in case of any trouble followed us as we left. I will gladly tell you more but the whole thing has me worn out so Sweetie and I are going to chill here for a bit before we get her home. I am sure her dad will understand, especially since his people were the security there.”
>”Now that’s lucky.”
“Tell me about it.”
>”Well don’t forget to contact me back. Laters!”
“Later Ponka of the giant pies.”
“Anytime oh Nameless one.”

“Well that was pleasant. Now to finish changing clothes… Ah. There are my jeans…” Anon replies as he picks them up and swaps his pocket contents over to them before sliding them on. “Okay… and where are…SHOES!” he pops out as he spots his usual black oxfords, quickly sliding them on and laces them on the bed.
>As he is about to head back downstairs, Anon decides to check himself in the mirror, and upon doing so, is glad he did. His hair has decided to show his stress and strain as well as some bedhead from Sweetie’s lap.
“No wonder mom was extra surprised. I look like I have been shoved through an industrial blower…” he chuckles to himself as he brushes his hair back into a semi-managed state. “Now I at least LOOK human rather than a survivor of a war zone… Anyways, Back to my Sweetie!” He comments to his reflection as he bolts back to and down the stairs.
>>
>>29032336
Kek. Stealth perv Pinkie is best Pinkie.
>>
File: 1458493046596.png (660KB, 816x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1458493046596.png
660KB, 816x1169px
>>
bump from 9
>>
page 8 aint great.
>>
>>29036143
Now I feel the need to hug her.
>>
>>29036191
You ALWAYS need to hug the Sweetie.
Unless Chris Hansen is watching, then you back away slowly.
>>
>>29036245
Ehhhh...might be worth it. Carry her over to her friends house.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29037480
>>
>>29032341
>As he approaches the den, the sounds of the ENN anchor pierces the evening air as she interviews a supposed eye witness from outside the gates. As the interview is ongoing, a split screen shows video from the party as the shot is fired and the party goers disperse. The footage strangely zooms in on Anon and Sweetie as they are rushed away before swapping back to the unharmed Princes and cutting out.
>”I swear… It suddenly went from a peaceful protest of the Rich Industries’ machinations in the poorer communities to a small riot as an SUV rode up and these olive skinned fellows got out. A couple were even starting to rile the crowd up into a chant as the vehicle rode off. At that point, the security staff started to get rough…”
“Did I miss much?” Anon calls out from the doorway.
>”Not much. Just an odd focus upon Rich Industries and what they did to spark this rather than the fact armed people stormed a corporate party at the CEO’s home. They were even looping footage of us on stage and asking questions about who all was there with Mr. Rich. It’s surreal,” Sweetie reports as he walks around and sits close to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
“Interesting…I wonder why that is. I am sure they have something more they plan to use to shape the story for increased viewership,“ he replies as she leans onto his shoulder, nuzzling his cheek.
>”I don’t know but I suspect you would be right. The more I hear about all this about the supposed coming war, the more I feel this is a contrived story to fill the time.”
>>
>>29038909
“Yeah but that interview that was on as I came back in and the updates from Nightfall. Those seem to give more credence to an upcoming conflict. I suspect those will either never or in the interview’s case, never be heard again.”
>”I don’t know Nonny. I don’t know…” Sweetie states as she begins to hug him as they watch more of the feed when her phone rings, surprising them both.

>”Sweetie Belle? Where are you?!” blasts the voice coming from the phone as she answers.
”Hi sis… I am sitting on the sofa with Anon, watching the news.”
>”I thought you were still at the party. An attack happened upon one of the princes that were guests there. Are you alright?”
“I am fine as is Anon. We were helped off the estate by dad’s people.”
>”Oh that is a relief. Why are you not heading back here now?”
“Anon thought it would be best to swap cars in case of emergency and we both need a chance to get out wits back after all that.”
>”Well it’s not like you were in the middle of it when the trouble was happening, right?”
“We were kinda behind the prince that was shot at since a few moments before, Anon was at the podium getting an award from Mr. Rich.”
>”YOU WERE IN THE LINE OF FIRE?” Rarity yells as Sweetie holds the phone away from her head.
“It’s not like I was TRYING to get shot at. Anon thought he heard something so he was keeping an eye open which kept us pretty safe. Also daddy’s people were always nearby, ready to shield or help us.”
>”I am glad to hear that but you should come home right now…”
“I told you Rarity. We will be heading over soon. We just need a few more minutes to clear our heads and see what the news said about it all.”
>>
>>29038910
>”FINE. Just hurry home. I am sure Mom will be worried.”
“Wait. Are you not home?”
>”Of course not. I have to get more materials and the stores close early on Labor Day…”
“That is kind of hypocritical, don’t you think, sis?”
>”Not if I am to finish this suit. Now get on home!” Rarity finishes as she hangs up on Sweetie.

“So what did your sister want other than yell at you to go home?”
>”That is as far as she got… I can’t believe she glazed over Dad helping us out safely. I understand her freaking out at us being in the line of fire but her not deciding to delay some of her work to console mom.”
“That does seem odd even with her normal behaviors. I guess she is trying to hide in her work to fight the stress.”
>”That is possible… I forgot she does that at times…”
“I know I can tend to do it. After all that is how I handled my parents’ divorce and it is how I got my position with Mr. Rich. I think you should forgive her a bit for it,” Anon suggests as he pulls her closer.
>”You are likely right…” She replies as she turns her head, giving his cheek a soft peck. “I guess I am still shaken from earlier.”
“I would be concerned if you were not, Sweetie. We got shot at and a person in your dad’s employ shot 2 people to death practically in front of us so we could get out safe. I am pretty shaken too but I am trying to hold it in a bit longer.”
>”Anon…you know you shouldn’t hold it all in just for my sake. Let it out. You know I won’t judge you for it. I love you.”
“You know… you are about the only one other than my mom and Pinkie I can just relax,” Anon say as he boops Sweetie’s nose. “Well Pinkie requires different barriers anyways but it is true.”
>”Anon…” Sweetie softly says as she softly kisses Anon and he returns her kiss. “There that is better,” she says as she smiles softly, pressing her forehead to Anon’s.
>>
mwf when?
>>
>>29027880
"This is serious. She's hurt."
>Silver draws in a deep breath, then lets it all out in a single, long sigh.
>Her shoulder's drop, followed by her head, leaving her visibly deflated. Defeated.
>"Fine," she murmurs, shuffling forward. "I'll take her inside and clean her up, okay?"
"No way. We need to call an ambulance or something."
>"F'r who?" Diamond asks, pushing herself up again - and making it as far as propping herself up on her elbows before you notice. "Car...? W'happened t'im?"
"Don't worry about him."
>"But he was gon' fuck me!"
>"N-no..." the boy wheezes. He's sitting with his back against the car, his legs splayed out. "I... wasn't..."
>"Was too," Diamond argues, shaking her head once - and only once - before slamming her eyes shut and moaning softly.
>>
>>29040230
"Silver, call an ambulance. And -"
>You hesitate, looking at the boy still struggling to breath.
>"What...? Gonna call the cops?"
>That's the question, isn't it?
>"Just 'cause... I served her... alcohol?"
"Because you got her drunk and -"
>Silver lays a hand on your shoulder as she steps past you.
>"I'm not calling anyone, Soarin," she murmurs. "Whatever he was trying to do..."
"But -"
>"I don't think it would be a good idea."
"Okay, Diamond's drunk, but it wouldn't be the first time you -"
>"It's not because of her."
>Silver gives you a gentle squeeze before letting go and reaching for her friend.
>"Come on," she grunts as she struggles to lift Diamond's dead weight. "Let's get you inside and cleaned up."
>It's easier for her than you expected, probably because she has experience.
>That would also explain the annoyed scowl etched on her face.
>>
>>29040282
"I really don't think..."
>"She's fine, Soarin," Silver... *snarls* at you. "She's *fine*. Just drunk. Stop worrying about her."
"But..."
>She's never spoken to you like that. *Never*.
"... her head. She's bleeding."
>Silver pauses - and sighs.
>"Fine. We can go to a clinic, okay?" she conceeds. Grudgingly. "And then we'll leave her at her house."
>"But I dun'wanna go-"
>"Shut up and stand up, Di. I can't carry you all on my own."
"Need me to help?"
>"No. Stop worrying about her."
>>
>>29040331
>Silver takes her inside to clean up
>"Careful Diamond, whoops! Aww, you fell! I SAIID~ to look out.."
>She kneels down to help her up and whispers:
>"Cockblock me again and next time I WILL convince him to leave you with Ted Bundy the soda jerk..."
>>
>>29039178
Same editing problem as before, use fucking conjunctions.
>>
>>29040230
Poor Caramel, he gets shit on pretty hard. I hope he is happy with Scoots. May she drain his balls dry and cuddle him till morning.
>>
>>29040331
Ouch, I wonder when Diamond is going to break down and confess to her.
>>
>>29040831
Confess her love?
>>
>>29040900
To Silver yes.
>>
>>29040911
Her love of Soarin's cock?
>>
>>29040915
That comes later. Probably with a side of drunken cuddling and begging.
>>
>>29040911
I know exactly how that would go, but I don't know if I should include it. Wouldn't change the direction of the story either way. Probably will, now that it's been brought up.

>>29040548
This, on the other hand, would be a major change. Tempting, though. Yanderes are hot.
>>
>>29040951
Sweet, but don't yandere towards Diamond. Silver just got through not indulging that habit. In a very funny way too boot.
>>
>>29040951
>>29040960
Would be funny if Silver expresses some anger over the fact that "fucking hell Di, because you're a lightweight neither of us are going to get laid tonight"
>>
>>29040984
Not if Soarin can help it.
>>
>>29040991
Would still be funny
>>
>>29041042
True. I wont deny that. Tg can make it pretty funny if he wants.
>>
>>29041050
Oh yeah totally, I'm really hoping that Silver and Soarin screw the following day - incredibly loudly, whilst DT is in the next room, nursing a pounding hangover and really not wanting to hear any loud noises (like the frame of the bed next door creaking and slamming against the wall, or her friend having her fifth screaming orgasm that morning)
>>
>>29041050
Too bad all he wants to write is depressing shit.
>>
>>29041078
That is indeed both hot and funny, we have been overdue for some lewd.
>>29041094
Not with that attitude helping.
>>
>>29041100
>That is indeed both hot and funny, we have been overdue for some lewd.
Bonus points for it being written from Di's perspective
>>
>>29041120
That would be the funny focus, I am more hoping for the lewd end of that situation from Silver trying to milk Soarin dry.
>>
>>29041135
True, I have missed the lewd
>>
>>29040960
Things are going a different way because this would fuck everything up royally, but here's a scene from the Yandere (but not willing to hurt DT) Timeline:

>Silver is fucking pissed
>Holding Di's hair back as she pukes in the toilet
>fantasizes about holding her head down
>giggles at the thought of murdering her friend
>can't do it, though
>knows she could get away with it
>after all, she is insane
>but can't hurt her friend
>no matter what, Di is still her friend and she doesn't want to hurt her friend
>still gets angrier and angrier about cockblocking and other things the more time she spends with Di
>she obsesses, can't find a way to not think of things that make her angry
>can't not want to hurt someone
>leaves her after a bit
>not to cool down, exactly, but to find someone else to hurt
>someone she won't feel bad about hurting
>either hops on her video game and starts kicking ass... or... finds someone and starts bullying them mercilessly
>maybe comes across Red with the new phone Di bought her - and accidentally breaks it
>not her fault the fat cow dropped it
>maybe finds Apple Bloom and starts mocking her about the family tradition
>asks if her brother and sister have fucked yet
>maybe finds Twist and asks her to go order something for her - something with lots of words that Twist can't say
>to a cashier that barely speaks English
>maybe she knows some of the same secrets that Di uses to keep everyone under her thumb - probably does
>maybe she doesn't use them to keep people in line
>maybe she has a different use
>walks up to a couple and casually reveals that one of them is cheating on the other
>"Oh, sorry, I mixed up the names!"
>if she can't be happy, neither can anyone else
>maybe Diamond bullies people so she can feel superior and forget about her shitty life
>maybe Silver does it simply because she wants to hurt someone
>maybe she's not as innocent and pure as we think
>maybe there's a good reason Di is her only friend
>>
>>29041361
Thanks for trying tg. Cant wait for the cannon update.
>>
File: char_41944.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_41944.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>29041361
>That post
You scare me /tg/n in a good way
>>
File: sadkeanumsft.0.0.jpg (87KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sadkeanumsft.0.0.jpg
87KB, 1600x900px
>>29041361
>ywn have a yandere underage gf who likes being carried around
STOP OK
>>
>>29041393
Meh. That's a normal reaction.
>>
>>29041436
Yeah, but it's been a while since /tg/n has dark posted, we've usually been dark posting on his behalf
>>
>>29041393
>>29041436
d'awwwwww
that's going on the list
>>
>>29041688
I don't get it, wat?
>>
>>29041707
The list of responses that amused me and I would use as quotes on a dust jacket if there were ever a physical copy of anything.
http://pastebin.com/nSgs9LRK
>>
>>29041741
Neat.
>>
>>29039178
>”Am I interrupting something?” Lily asks as she enters the den and sits down in the arm chair and ottoman to the right of the couple.
“No… Just having a conversation about how certain people handle stress…”
>”Oh? It looked more like the start of a snog-fest to me,” Lily replies as she grins widely.
>”Anon is telling the truth…” Sweetie retorts, making Lily’s smile widen.
>”So Anon… How was it at the party? I am sure it was a blast.”
“It had some interesting moments… I am glad it did not go worse for us.”
> As Lily is about to respond, the news cuts in with an update about there being two individuals making it past security and taken out by security in the garage as they tried to plan bombs. The commentator mentions that these men were found to have Saddle Arabian IDs and she breaks away to commercials as she teases further information to follow.
“Looks like the speed bumps made it onto the news…”
>”Wait you two saw them?” Lily asks in shock.
“Well they were going to put a bomb on mom’s car so our new friend Roberta took them out. Otherwise…” Anon quips as Sweetie moves her head back to his shoulder and joins her hand with his.
>”Yeah. I am glad it was Roberta with us even though that was a shock,” Sweetie comments as Lily’s face shows horror as she tries to process how they could be so relaxed about it.
>“WHAT? Bud… You two have to be making this up. You two could not have been in the middle of this…”
“We definitely were. It was not fun that part but we did enjoy the food.”
>”And Anon got an award for his hard work with Mr. Rich. It was a mostly pleasant experience but for a few hiccups.”
>>
>>29042097
>”I…I… gah…”Lily huffs as she can’t think of a retort, turning back to the news as Anon and Sweetie cuddle closer as they smile to each other. “You know what… I’m just going to go get some more stuff from my room and head back to dad’s,” Lily says she hops back to her feet. “I will see you two later.”
“Fine by me. Good to see you again!” Anon replies as Sweetie closes her eyes and places her loose hand on his chest then lap. “Getting a bit tired Sweetie?”
>Sweetie replies with a soft nod and a shimmy closer, practically joining to his hip. Anon softly rubs his hand through her hair as she begins to drift off, smiling wide as the gentle and peaceful image of Sweetie as she dozes off in the drone of the news as it begins to loop earlier updates. He lays his head on hers as he traces his hand to her shoulder and down her side and back, starting to feel the weight of the day catching back up to him as well.
>”Love you Anon…with all my soul….” She almost inaudibly mumbles as she drifts out of consciousness.
“I love you too, Sweetie. You help me have purpose…and joy,” Anon replies as he too begins to drift. Sweetie hugs him closer and slides into his lap, her head nuzzling into him further with a soft smile, the last thing Anon sees as he passes out as well.

>Anon wakes up a while later, finding that he and Sweetie have been covered by a crocheted quilt his mother was working on just a week ago. Sweetie, he finds, has not moved from where she was as he passed out though Tooner has come over and cuddled into her legs as they napped. He looks around as she shifts, seeing that it is now after dark and that there is something visible on the table beside him with his name on it.
>>
>>29042100
>>29042097
Okay Shade, are you intentionally missing words in these sentences or is it your incorrect grammar shining through to make it hurt to look at?
>>
File: reading is fundamental.gif (954KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
reading is fundamental.gif
954KB, 500x280px
>>29040800
>use fucking conjunctions
>You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>conjunctions
>the action or an instance of two or more events or things occurring at the same point in time or space.
>"a conjunction of favorable political and economic circumstances"
>contractions
>a shortened form of a word or group of words, with the omitted letters often replaced in written English by an apostrophe, as don't for do not, isn't for is not, should've for should have.
>>
>>29042767
I don't get a lot of sleep, sue me. But yes that is the word I am talking about.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29042390
Missing words? I need sentences so I can fix. A bit off focus due to truck engine throwing a rod and going kaput due to last guys to do an oil change half assed it, leaving the engine dry after 5k miles.
>>
>>29044211
Are...are you typing on a phone right now?
>>
>>29044049
>>
Goodnight bump before 9.
>>
>>29044211
Shade, you know you're not charged by the word right?
>>
>Page 9

Step it up my mans
>>
>>29046086
I was on my pc and on my phone now. So where are my errors?
>>
>>29046763
How come you write less like your posts were sent by Western Union on your phone than on your PC?
>>
Sweetie is for hug, Spoon is for fug. Diamond is for trashcan
>>
>>29047299
Dubs confirm
>>
>>29047299
breed the spoon
>>
>>29040331
>With practiced ease, Silver pulls Diamond's arm across her shoulders until she can support the girl's weight.
>"She's my problem, Soarin," your girlfriend snaps. "Not yours."
>You watch her walk away.
>What else can you do?
>What else can you say?
>You honestly don't know.
>Something, probably. You just don't know what.
>You've never seen this side of her before.
>"So... what now?"
>The boy's voice shakes you out of the void of your thoughts.
>"Gonna hit me some more? Would that make you feel better?"
"Dude. Don't."
>He sneers as you turn your head his way.
"Seriously dude. Don't fucking tempt me."
>Right now, it's the furthest thing from your mind.
>>
>>29048194
dumbass drunk skank all cockblockin n shit
>>
>>29048194
>"Ah, right. Gotcha," the guy snarls as he pushes himself to his feet. "There aren't any girls around to impress."
>Your body instinctively mirrors his, rising up from your low crouch.
"What are you saying?"
>"I'm saying here I am, trying to take a girl home, and you come out of fucking nowhere and hit me, just so... what?"
>He's leaning. Favoring his right side.
>Sore? Sprained?
>"So you can play the fucking hero?"
>Nothing broken, or he wouldn't be standing.
>Guy doesn't look like an adrenaline junkie.
>"I was just taking her home!"
>You can take him.
"Don't start this shit, bro."
>He adopts a loose fighting stance.
>"Fucking bring it."
>Still favoring his right side, keeping it turned away from you.
"Seriously. Don't. You're hurt."
>"And I bet you'd love to hurt me more."
"I don't want to hurt anyone, bro. It just happens. Don't make it happen."
>>
File: 1460226930941.png (275KB, 848x434px) Image search: [Google]
1460226930941.png
275KB, 848x434px
>>29048808
CHH, FUCK IT, SOARIN BRAH

IF THIS JABRONIE WANTS TO GET AGGRO FUCKIN DEWIT BRAH
>>
>>29048808
Soarin...your a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29048808
Meh, go ahead. Scootaloo probably think the scars are cool.
>>
>>29049013
Only if he has an awesome ziplining story to go with it. "Got my ass kicked in for being a pedo" usually doesn't get the babes wet.
>>
>>29049444
Checked and keked
>>
>>29049444
You deserve a cookie.
>>
Bumping for maor
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29042390
reread and not seeing any missing words yet
>>
>>29051348
Incorrect use of grammar it is then. I was just curious.
>>
>>29048861
>>29021100
>>
>>29042100
“What’s this?” he thinks to himself as he moves his free arm grabbing for the note that was left there for him.
‘Anon, I was hoping to talk to you before you left again but it seems that you and Sweetie have conked out before I had the chance. I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you son and for how you have been handling these extra stresses since my divorce from your dad, especially over this weekend. I am sorry that everything keeps going haywire and that everything hit for you so hard. I’d also like to thank sweetie for being such a nice and sweet girl and for making you so happy. I’m glad you two grew your friendship into this relationship and that you two can have a long fruitful one. I love you, son. I am just so glad you are my son and safe. Love, Memaw’
>”Hmm?” Sweetie mumbles as she rouses slightly from his breathing changing as he woke.
“Welcome back to the world of the waking, Sweetie.”
>”Hey Nonny… you make a good pillow…” she mumbles as he chuckles slightly.
“Glad to be of service,” he responds as he brushes her fallen hair from her face and kisses her forehead, drawing a hug and smile from Sweetie.
>”What’s that in your hand? A note?”
“Yeah… my mom left it for us. She got a bit sappy but it was very nice. You can read it if you like…”
>”No no… I’ll take your word for it,” she replies as she nuzzles into him again. “I suppose we have to get up now so you can take me home.”
“I would say so given it is now after dark somehow.”
>”What? Oh hell… I promised Rarity I would be heading home in a few minutes…What will my mom say? She must be worried sick by now….”
>>
>>29051381
alrighty. guess stress killed what little skills I have in the written word for a bit there...or all the way.
>>
>>29051516
At first I thought you might have just been posting from you're phone. It happens to everyone, hell I am writing something write now.
>>
>>29051512
“Calm down, Sweetie. I’m sure if we give her a call and let her know we are enroute she will be fine about us passing out. After all, I think she will just be glad we are safe.”
>”You are probably right but I still am concerned about her worrying.”
“Well she didn’t give you a specific return time but you are probably right about her wanting you home soon. This afternoon has definitely changed expectations and the situation a bit I am sure…”
>”You and my dad worked together to keep me safe and to keep us moving. That might help her like you even better.”
>”Indeed it does…” comes a voice from the kitchen, drawing their attention and a rapid turn of their heads to the kitchen doorway, seeing Cookie standing there.
>”Mom…what are you doing here?” Sweetie replies as she slides off Anon’s lap.
>”Anon’s mom called me to let me know what was going on and where you were. Apparently she waited till you two passed out from the stress.”
”I am sorry I didn’t call you myself, Cookie. I did not expect us to just pass out here as we watched the news before we started back in my truck.”
>”It’s fine, anon honey. I know you were just thinking about both of your safety. I am just glad Hondo was able to help you two get free from there. It apparently got a bit worse an hour after you got away from there at least that is what Hondo has messaged to me.”
>”Is daddy alright?”
>”I am sure he is Sweetie. For now though, could you two join us in the kitchen?”
“Us? Who all is in there?”
>”Myself and your mom, Anon. She has made some coffee and a light meal of burgers and home fries. We already had some ourselves since we were not sure how long you two would be out.”
“Leave it to my mom, the on-key hostess.”
>”You can say that again son. Now come eat!” Anon’s mom yells from the other room, eavesdropping as usual.
>>
>>29048849
>>
>page 10

Stahp
>>
>>29048808
>more soarin loses all rational thought for no reason incoming

Come on man.
>>
>>29053290
Still not as bad as NaOH. Though he did just update awhile ago and said he was going to stop his artificial stupidity going early, instead of just going along with it. So I guess tg will be next, hopefully?
>>
>>29053290
I've already admitted this section is an asspull to advance the story, but that was mostly Soarin's assumption and leaping into action to 'rescue' Di.
Is a guy with a temper getting angry *really* too much of a leap considering his girlfriend just got pissy at him, a girl he knows was injured, and this other guy is trying to start some shit?

Gonna have to flip a coin to see if I double down and turn him into Kharn.
Shit, I would honestly read that story. Kharn the Betrayer dating a full blown yandere Silver Spoon? Fuck yeah. Blood EVERYWHERE. I would WRITE that story.
Soarin's shit is canceled. Doubling down for Kharn.
Future scene:
>Di gets jealous, hits on Kharn
>Kharn is too busy killing faggots to notice
>Silver gets pissed anyway
>kills Di
>cuts off her head
>presents freshly cleaned skull to Kharn
>Kharn throws it in the trash
>"Not a worthy skull."
>Silver cries and runs away
>Kharn gets pissy, kills someone
>goes back to trash can
>pulls out Di's skull
>stares at it
>remembers that Di was Silver's only friend
>remembers Skalathrax
>he killed his brothers for blood
>she killed her friend for him
>decides that it wasn't a worthy skull, but it was still a worthy sacrifice
>sticks in on his trophy rack
>finds Silver
>apologizes
>hugs her
>tries to be gentle
>breaks some of her ribs by accident
>gets pissed by her whimpers
>kills some random faggot
>>
>>29053823
Ignore those fuckers, you do what you do
>>
>>29053828
Hurt Silver Spoon?
>>
>>29053914
Hurt Silver, make us want to breed her, and write many other extremely fuckable teenage girl characters that none of us will ever bed. The /tg/n trifecta
>>
>>29053914

B R E E D
>>
>>29053347
oh will you shut the fuck up about the artificial stupidity already? You're acting like there was absolutely zero reasoning behind it. Anon was never a smart man, and yet you're acting like he needs to make all the right decisions all the fucking time.
>hurr durr, he already learned his lesson about it in the past
Try managing all the lessons you've ever learned in life. Now try doing it while shit is slowly hitting the fan. Now also try doing that while committing murder. Of course you're gonna do something impulsive and stupid after all that crap.

Why the fuck did you even bring this up anyway? Talk about it in the right thread. I feel stupid for posting this here.
>>
>>29048808
>He straightens suddenly - as straight as he can, anyway.
>"Are you... are you *trying" to sound like a badass?"
"Just giving you a warning, dude. I have a temper."
>"Yeah," he laughs, shaking his head, "you're trying too hard. There's no one here to impress."
>He runs his hand through his shaggy brown hair.
>"Fuck this. And fuck you. I am sick and tired of being *shit* on for being a nice guy. So can we get this over with? If I'm going to get my ass kicked, I'd rather it not be while everyone's watching. I'm not going to help you get laid."
"Dude. Don't."
>He starts to move towards you, but freezes before making a single step. With a sigh, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out some keys.
>"Actually, yeah, you're right. Fuck it. I'm going home. I'm not getting into a fight to help a girl I barely know."
"Help? You think getting Diamond drunk so you can fuck her is *helping* her?"
>He snorts in stifled amusement.
>"Not my plan, but maybe it would be."
>The boy shrugs.
>"What does it matter anyway? You're not going to call the cops."
"I might."
>"And piss off those girls? Yeah, no. You're not calling them."
>No. You're not. For a number of reasons.
"Fine, bro. Go."
>You wave your hand dismissively - the gesture faltering as you realise you *are* trying too hard.
"Go, dude. I'm not going to hit you unless you come at Diamond again, but I *am* going to make sure everyone at school knows what kind of creepy rapist you are."
>"Really?" the boy sneers. "Is that what you're going to tell everyone?"
>>
>>29054500
ignore his busted ass, make sure spoon isn't trying to drown diamond in the bathroom sink while cleaning her up
>>
>>29053823
Soarin is the one starting shit though, hell he's trying to keep it going, he already knows what's going on now and is making an ass of himself regardless.
>>
>>29054523
This
>>29054500
Big words coming from you Soarin.
>>
>>29054611
>he already knows what's going on now
He does? Caramel said he's trying to help her and she said he's going to fuck her, so why would he think otherwise?
>>
>>29054731
She's drunk, and Soarin knows she would force him to give her booze. Soarin also has no reason to think Caramel is like him. No >IT HURTS moments so to speak.
>>
>>29054766
>I'm a tedious little fucker who doesn't have an argument the post
>>
File: 1460579191309.jpg (15KB, 582x386px) Image search: [Google]
1460579191309.jpg
15KB, 582x386px
>>29054818
That was actually a cute reply. Have one last (you) before dinner. But don't tell your mom.
>>
File: ur cute.png (3KB, 381x34px) Image search: [Google]
ur cute.png
3KB, 381x34px
>>29054836
screencapped for future use.
>>
>>29055558
You're welcome, may it be of a good use for you in the future.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1478411756619.jpg (655KB, 2200x4420px) Image search: [Google]
1478411756619.jpg
655KB, 2200x4420px
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29056637
Did she steal Sweetie's bullet?
>>
>>29057787
Nah its hers, Sweetie just borrows it to help loosen her butt.
>>
File: 1444501628860.png (271KB, 496x585px) Image search: [Google]
1444501628860.png
271KB, 496x585px
>>
>>29051558
“Well let’s get some food then. What do you say Sweetie?”
>”No point in keeping them waiting…” she replies as she turns back to her mom. “We will be there in a moment, mom.”
>”Alright see you two in a moment,” Cookie replies with a smirk as she turns and goes back to her seat at the table.
“Well this was unexpected…”
>”You can say that again...” Sweetie replies as she leans back into Anon near his face, rubbing her nose to his. ”Well I guess we keep rolling with it.”
“You said it…” Anon replies as he softly cups her cheek in his palm and kisses her. “At least we know they are not worried about us this time. Now how about we go eat?”
>”Excellent idea,” Sweetie replies as she tosses the quilt to the side, hopping to her feet and having to catch herself on the arm of the sofa. “Whoa. Almost lost my balance there.”
“Well you can fall back on me anytime…” Anon replies with a hug from behind.
>”You are incorrigible, you know that?”
“Yep. Got your footing now?”
>”I don’t know… want to carry me?”
“Yes but what will our mothers say?”
>”We would say you are silly and need to hurry up. The food is getting cold, Anon.”
“Yes mom. Sorry…” Anon sheepishly replies as the couple blushes. “Coming now…”

>As they enter the kitchen, Anon and Sweetie see that the nearest seats at the table already have full plates set for them as the two mothers sit at the far end chatting.
>”…and then Anon was left with no place to go but through the burning field to get back to the farm truck since his brother plowed the fire break wrong. Anon was yelled at for the mess anyways but after that one his dad or I would make the fire breaks for the summer burns of the millet fields.”
“Telling stories from when the family was one unit, mom?”
>”I had to pass the time somehow. Plus it doesn’t hurt for Cookie to know more about us.”
>>
>>29058592
“Yeah I getcha but farm stories might not be the best ones right now. Especially one where I am wielding a drip torch or having to try to be faster than fire.”
>”We ran out of the pleasant ones and I thought she would want to know more about how you handle stresses.”
>”Indeed I did want to hear about those and I stand by what I told you on Friday, Anon. You definitely are very similar to my Hondo and I’m glad for Sweetie to have you with her,” Cookie states with a smile as she sips her coffee and Sweetie turns red with embarrassment.
>”Mother…you are embarrassing me…”
>”Oh come on, Sweetie. I am just having a bit of fun. I did share some of the stories of you and your two friends from your middle school days….”
>”Oh god…You didn’t…”
>”I liked hearing about how you tried to help, Apple Bloom was it, with harvesting some special apples earlier than needed and accidentally got tossed into the pig pen from the branch tossing you…”
“Mom… Don’t pick at Sweetie. Cookie, why are you poking at Sweetie like that?”
>”We are just having a bit of fun. Now sit and eat…” the moms say in unison then laugh at themselves.
“Alright then…” Anon replies as he pulls Sweetie’s chair out for her>
>”Aw he is such a gentleman…”
>”Well I did raise him to be one so…” his mom responds as Anon rolls his eyes and takes his seat.
>”So have you been over long mom?” Sweetie ask as she takes a bite of her burger.
>“I have been here about an hour. I was concerned when you did not come home but luckily Anon’s mom called and told me that you were safe then invited me to come over.”
“Hmm that is convenient. What else did you two discuss, may I ask?”
>”Not much son. Just talked about you two and how happy we are for you…”
“Right… go on…”
>”Whatever do you mean?”
“Just go on, mom. I know you too well.”
>>
>>29058612
>”Fine… since it is getting late, I offered to let Sweetie stay over and suggested that if Cookie was uncomfortable, for her to stay over as well.”
“YOU WHAT?” Anon and Sweetie say in unison as they blush.
>”I know you two would probably prefer some ‘recovery’ time given how the day has been…” Cookie adds with a smirk.
>“MOTHER!” Sweetie yells out as she and Anon turn a deep crimson. “Wha… buh…” she continues as she puts her head on the table. “Anon…”
“Don’t turn to me… I am not sure HOW I can respond to this….”
>”So you don’t want her to stay over, son?”
“Mom…,” Anon replies as he pinches the bridge of his nose. “That is not the point. You two are meddling and conspiring about mine and Sweetie’s relationship, one that was not official till a few days ago. Yes we would like some time to clear our minds but seriously…what the fuck are you two trying to encourage?”
>”Now son. There is no need to curse. We just want you two happy and to know you are supported,” his mom replies as Cookie nods.
>”Someone kill me now… oh lordy…” Sweetie continues with her head planted on the table.
>”Say, Cookie? Why don’t we leave them alone and finish talking in the swing? I think you will love getting to know Rascal better.”
>”That sounds pleasant. You two finish eating and let us know,” Cookie adds as she follows Anon’s mom out the door.

“Well that was… different,” Anon replies after a few moments.
>”I…I’m still stunned. I don’t know how to react to all this. I might NEED to stay over just to avoid the stress from Rarity yelling at me for not being right home and to deal with our mom’s expressing their support.”
“Well I won’t force you to stay even though I definitely want you to.”
>”I…I don’t know Anon…I will see you tomorrow at school and after school. I just need a few minutes to process all this…”
>>
What kind of shampoo and body wash does Di use? It'll matter sometime soon, and I don't think I ever specified.
>>
>>29058862
m-maybe she uses axe like me

*old spice whistle*
>>
>>29058862
Two quick searches.
http://www.mostluxuriouslist.com/most-expensive-shampoos-in-the-world/
http://www.allure.com/gallery/most-luxurious-body-washes
Feel free to modify the names to fit the universe.
>>
File: 68470657.jpg (81KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
68470657.jpg
81KB, 500x281px
>>29058386
>>
>>29059794
>>
>>29059574
Good idea.
>>
bump before bed
>>
Damn, I shouldn't have been such a lazy fuck and used ctrl+f to check last night.
>Your shampoo is obnoxiously overly scented, smelling of bubblegum and coconuts.

Di might steal some of >>29059574 from her mother at some point.

Silver might use Soarin's >>29058870 later to cover up other smells.
>>
File: gif2.gif (88KB, 457x402px) Image search: [Google]
gif2.gif
88KB, 457x402px
>>29061170
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1477775243371.png (1MB, 1684x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1477775243371.png
1MB, 1684x1408px
bump from 9
>>
>>29063849
Scoots being the most modest? I can buy it, I guess. Too tomboyish to be comfortable being sexualized like that.
>>
>>29064539
More like she isn't used to wearing anything cute, or dresses for that matter.
>>
>>29058623
“Take your time, Sweetie. We should finish eating anyways and if you want some special dessert, I think I have some great snacks in the lab though I am not sure. Have been having several long projects so I might not’ve replenished the stocks. Plus we can look how my project has come along. I did give some automated build instructions that should have been long done by now.”
>”Sounds like a plan,” she replies as she reaches her hand over to his, clasping it on the table as she looks over with a stressed smile.

>They finish their food quickly and then head out the front door of the house, avoiding their mothers as they continue their chat. As soon as they step out, Aro meets them with his happy wagging tail and brushes their legs, begging for petting and a skritch behind his ears.
“Guess we were caught…You aren’t going to tell mom are you?” Anon asks as the dog playfully nips his hand, bringing a smile to Sweetie’s face.
>”Looks like he can keep our secret. Now let’s hurry before they notice we are gone…” Sweetie replies as she firmly grabs Anon’s hand as she pulls him along towards the shed. She gets ahead of him till suddenly she feels his hand pull free from hers and is scooped up in his arms with a squeak. She quickly covers her mouth as he looks down at her, smiling as he keeps nearly the same pace as they make their way to the door of his shop, this time without him nailing his head on the door.
“Well I should have something sweet we can nosh on in here,” Anon says as the door opens on its own, letting them in without Anon having to put Sweetie down this time. As they step inside, the lights power on and a pile of parts as sitting beside his 3D printer and the email alert light flashing.
>>
>>29065443
“Looks that way. At least the prints went forward without a hitch…” he states as he walks to the main worktable, opening his mini fridge. “Well it looks like I have more Nehis and a couple slices of chocolate cake from the middle of last week. Pinkie gave them to me and made sure that they were wrapped to keep the moisture right…”
>”Sounds great to me…” Sweetie says as she holds up on one of the stools beside him, crossing her legs and poking him with her foot as he pulls out the slices. “Do you mind if I get an orange soda this time?”
“Not at all,” he replies as he places the slices on the table above himself. “I think I’ll go for a ginger ale this time myself.”
>“Why the change?” Sweetie asks as she traces along his back with her foot, uncrossing her legs in the process.
“Well I just felt like… well then Sweetie…” Anon says as he turns to her with drinks in hand and getting a clear view up her dress.
>”Huh? Oh… oops. Didn’t mean to do that…” Sweetie responds with a blush. “I don’t mind but that was not intentional… eep!” she squeaks again as Anon kisses her thigh as he stands up.
“Opportunity.”
>”OH you,” she replies as she pulls him close with both her legs. “Kiss me damn it…”
“And here I thought only my family called me Damnit…” he responds as h presses his lips against hers.
>”Hush, Nonny. Hush…” she whispers between kisses.
“Or what…” Anon manages to get out as she pulls her legs tighter around him as she wraps her arms around. She presses herself tight as she kisses him deeply, toying with his tongue lightly. He quickly returns the kiss wrapping his arms around her, holding their drinks out behind her. She pulls back from his lips softly, looking deeply into his eyes.
>”or you will be caught off guard silly,” Sweetie replies with a giggle.
>>
>>29065449
“Definitely seems to be the case,” he replies as he transfers the drinks to one hand and places them on the worktable beside them. “If it’s going to be like this, keeping my guard up is over-rated…”
>”Now now… Don’t write yourself short. You being on guard helped to get us out today and helped to keep us safe. I don’t think we could have reached my dad without your caution.”
”Now don’t rule yourself out. You had figured a way back to me when I DID get trapped by Diamond.”
>”That was mostly Roberta though I did set Silver straight… I doubt she will let anyone know about that.”
“No one who would want to come after us… Too much having to admit about their hubris.”
>”Yeah…I don’t think I want to have to do that again. It only worked since she was not expecting it like Button was in the book store.”
“Well no one had better try messing with my marshmallow again… neither one of us would stand for it…” Anon quips as he holds her closer, rubbing along her back as she nuzzles into his chest.
>”Nor anyone try to come between me and my Nonny.”
“Nope… Now how about we have some cake?”
>”Sure though I think your kisses are sweeter…”
“Now who is the cheesy one?”

>Anon and Sweetie fairly quickly eat their slices of the triple chocolate cake with a ground coffee dusting in each layer of icing. Their faces are dotted with bits of frosting from when they occasionally feed the other a bite or two of their slice, over all looking goofy with their smiles as they laugh and try to clean the other’s face.
>”Hold still Anon… I need to get this off your nose…” Sweetie states as she tries to dab his nose with a paper towel.
“Alright… as long as you stay still as I get this from your cheek…”
>”There… I got it.”
>>
>>29065457
Its an update, but you refusing to improve your writing is starting to make it noticeably worse. You are lacking entire words need to finish a sentence or just putting the wrong word in place of it. Not to mention your spelling is degrading now.
>>
>>29065930
There's just no point trying to tell him any more. We've had what now 3? 4? threads telling Shade that his ability to write started out pretty bad, and is only getting worse, his only response has been to continue spewing out this bland, grammatically lazy, boring to read, meandering pap.

I'm sure he'll respond to either your post, or my post, or both, with his one of his typical (and increasingly wearisome) excuses that "he was tired", or that "he'll clean it up when the story's finished", or that "that's my style", or that one tedious fucker (who is most likely a sock puppet) will attempt to reeducate us round to the idea that "that's what all writers do" because apparently every writer is incapable of following the basic rules of spelling, grammar, or characterisation.

tl;dr - Shade's writing is shit, has always been shit, and will continue to be shit, because he doesn't care, and at this point why should any of us?
>>
>>29066269
Its still green, trying to improve it, and the writefag by extension, is our duty as critiques.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>29066784
Did you ever play tic-tac-toe anon?
>>
>>29066790
Is...is this a reference? Because I don't get, but yes I have.
>>
>>29066796
But you don't play it anymore?
>>
>>29066801
I...guess? Haven't had a chance too.
>>
>>29066814
And why is that?
>>
>>29066821
Don't have the game anymore. Where are you going with this?
>>
>>29066823
Once you've played tic-tac-toe for long enough, you notice something, if your opponent is at least somewhat capable, every game ends as a draw - it's futile to play.

Trying to get Shade to improve his writing style is like an endless series of games of tic-tac-toe; they're both utterly futile wastes of time.
>>
>>29066836
I guess you just suck at the game then, I never lost.
>>
>>29066823
>Don't have the game anymore.
>>
Can't breed the spoon if you're on page 7
>>
>>29067295
can't breed the spoon if the writefag runs off to write about other drunks either
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1475538533785.jpg (69KB, 409x425px) Image search: [Google]
1475538533785.jpg
69KB, 409x425px
bump
>>
bump from 9 before bed
>>
>>28958621
no die
>>
>>29072128
bump
>>
Just wish I had posted last night... beh
>>
>>29054500
"Of course I am."
>It's the best you can do.
"You'll never hurt someone again."
>It's *all* you can do.
>Hopefully it's enough.
>"Cool," he shrugs, followed by a short burst of bitter laugh. "Probably for the best. I'm tired of girls causing me problems because they know I'll bend over for them. Thanks for the favor."
"The only favor I'm doing you is not calling the cops."
>"Not much of a favor," he smirks, pointing towards the top of the nearest light - towards the camera pointed right down at you. "How many times did you hit me?"
>Oh.
>Shit.
>Did you go overboard?
>Shit.
>"I'd call them myself," he chuckles, relishing the panic that must be playing across your face, "but the cameras in employee parking are just for show."
>He shrugs again and turns away, putting his hand on the car.
>From the way he's fumbling with his keys, it must be his.
>"But, yeah... even if they believed me, they'd probably let you go. So"
"Because I didn't!"
>He pauses, door halfway open.
>"Really, now?"
"I was just helping out Diamond! How does that make me the bad guy!?"
>"I was wondering that myself."
"She said -"
>"She's drunk," he sighs. "I'm sure you know what she's like when she's drunk."
"Well, *yeah*. But you're the one that got her that way, aren't you?"
>"Diamond was bored. I was just... doing what I thought she wanted."

>You are Silver Spoon and you hate her.
>HATE. HER.
>You should never have worried about her.
>Never should have even *thought* of her.
>The people at the door look at you and her in - whatever.
>They look away fast enough once you glare their direction.
>"Where're we going?" she asks, the alcohol stench carried on her breath practically driving you to gag. "Sil... Sil? Where're we going?"
"Bathroom."
>"I don't need to go."
"To wash your head."
>"Oh."
>You get another three steps before you're pulling against her suddenly dead weight.
"Di -"
>"I need to go."
>>
File: oh bother.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
oh bother.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>29073377
FUCK
>>
>>29073377
>This is not how things are supposed to be.
>Everything is supposed to be fine.
>Di should be berating you for being worried.
>Soarin should be laughing and making excuses for you.
>You should be laughing with him.
>A tiny, embarrassed giggle.
>You should be gone by now.

It's so much more fun writing from insane Silver's POV.
>>
>>29073759
keep it together, spoon
>>
>>29073759
Stay calm spoony, Diamond is going to try to hug the shit out of you an cry. Don't break her neck.
>>
File: new_spoony.jpg (40KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
new_spoony.jpg
40KB, 400x399px
>>29074308
>Stay calm spoony,
>>
>>29074467
Why do you have a picture of reborn gay Hitler?
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29065457
“Me too, oh wait. There is a bit more on there I missed.”
>”Where is it?” Sweetie asks as she looks a bit puzzled.
“Right here…” Anon replies as he softly kisses her lips.
“Oh you are going to play that game? Well you missed some too…” She replies as she swiftly leans to him, kissing his cheek, lightly licking as she pulls back.
>He quickly responds with a smirk and leans close kissing her neck and nips.
“No icing but just as sweet…”
>”Nonny… you are too much…”
“I know… So what do you say I show you what I have managed to get done, other than a bit of homework…somehow.”
>”I noticed that pile by the 3d printer. Is that part of it?”
“Yes. I was printing out some leg joints for a half size version of the unicorn and a prototype of the head in parts. I wanted to do a whole one but I have to be able to fit in some components. Plus a half size is easier to transport when I will have to present on it.”
>“what do you plan to do with it once you are done with the presenting?”
“I haven’t thought of it too much. I might have it patrol the shop or the upstairs. Definitely don’t want to destroy it…
>”Well it definitely sounds cute and like it could be useful.”
“Might use a rechargeable battery or maybe a small nuclear thermal one.”
>”Couldn’t that blow up and hurt someone?”
“The Li-Po battery, possibly but the nuclear one is the same as in a pacemaker only bigger. Should be much safer than even standard batteries.”
>”If you say so…”
“Anyways, I did get more in on the plasma power supply and it looks like I will have to bunker in part of this week so I can get things ready as well as the repairs to the driveway and to file some paperwork before Mr. Rich can….”
>”What are you filing?”
>>
>>29076270
“Independent patents on several key components of my systems that I developed here. I have been needing to but this weekend has convinced me to move that up a bit. I might have to have Apple Bloom help get you home or here, if that is alright.”
>”Well I don’t know, but if it is to keep you safer and to protect your livelihood, I definitely approve. Plus AB was going to help me practice driving. If I am going to try to get a part time job, I had better have a way to get there and home.”
“Good point. Well looks like we are going to be a bit distant this week other than at school or when I come to your performance on Saturday and your birthday…”
>”I know… That is why I have decided I AM going to take our moms’ suggestion to stay over tonight, even if it means my mom staying over though knowing how things have been, she might send me up to your room to sleep,” she chuckles.
“Oh no… however shall I respond to that…”
>”What? Are you thinking you might get lucky?”
“More like I think we both are going to sleep well with the best cuddle buddy we can have.”
>”Aww…” Sweetie replies as she leans close and kisses his cheek. “Keep talking like that and you might get lucky here…
“Now Sweetie… that might be going a bit far…” Anon replies as she pouts. “After all… we would not want to ruin your dress or have to explain the metal shavings in your hair…” Anon continues as she hits him in the arm.
>“Anon… you know I was joking…” she bursts out. “Not that I would want to have my first time here but maybe one afternoon for fun…” she mumbles to herself.
“HA… okay Sweetie… we should go back soon though. Our mom’s probably want an answer.”
>>
>>29076281
>”I know…I know… but first…” Sweetie says as she hops down from her stool and steps up close to Anon, hugging him. “I know I have said it a lot this weekend, but I honestly do love you, Anon. This whirlwind of a weekend has helped remove any doubt I might have had at the first admission in that old club house out here. I regret nothing about all this and hope it can stay this wonderful. It can be less chaotic hopefully but not any less wonderful,” she says as she nuzzles into his chest with her hands curled as they rest on his upper chest.
“Sweetie… I love you too and would do anything for you. I love you too and love your warmth. I thought I was disconnecting from the world till I met you and you have warmed me from an early cynical winter that my family life was becoming. You are my joy and softness…. And one truest love.”
>As he finishes, Sweetie looks up to him, tears flowing down her cheeks with the widest smile he has ever seen her make as her hands slide down to his, gripping them tight. Anon’s expression starts to shift to concern till she kisses him very softly on his lips. As their lips meet, the same spark of rightness and tingle of joy of their first kiss returns, setting them both into goose bumps as they press their lips tighter then slowly pull back away, seeing the other ringed in a glow as though the air was filled a soft pink cloud.
“I guess you like my admission…” Anon asks with a soft smile as Sweetie nods, barely about to verbalize more than a squeak. They hold hands for a few moments more before Sweetie starts to speak.
>”Anon… you really are a sap but I’m grateful for each moment of it. I don’t feel like am awkward pain for being who I am around you. Nothing matters but each moment when we are together…”
“And you call me the sap…”Anon replies as he takes her hand. “Time to get back before they start listening at the door…”
>>
>>29076270
Cute sexy is a wonderful thing, if only you got around to actually not suck at spelling. Oh well.
>>
>>29076287
The overly formal wording ruins this moment. Same mistakes as always.
>>
>>29076287
>>29077314
Two Elizabethan era characters are about to get it on, bravo Shade
>>
>>29077347
What do you think they consider dirty talk when they are about to finish.
>>
>>29077738
The battle of Bosworth, ankles, and killing Spaniards
>>
>>29077750
Unf...you saucy bitch. I bet you show leg.
>>
>>29077754
I've been known to flash some wrist too
>>
Oh my god

Is this thread still going?

jesus christ I remember hanging round the first one or two of these, it must have been fucking months ago

what are you lot even still doing?
>>
>>29077760
Ensuring that >IT HURTS
>>
>>29077759
Muh dick
>>29077760
well tg post a bit once a day, and ponybones drops by every once in a while. This shade guy>>29076287
while his writing is boring as shit, post very often here.
>>29077762
this too
>>
>>29077765
Don't forget mwf posting once every three months.
>>
>>29077765
tgn says he only posts on days he works
guess something about his job makes him want to hurt little girls
>>
>>29077760

>what are you lot even still doing?

Desperately holding out for Ponybones and Mediocre to throw us some scraps.
>>
Ok... normally y'all'so retorts vex me, but the comments about my going too formal by accident. I thank you for the laugh. I did go to formula proper in their speech but at least y'all attacked it in an entertaining fashion. This has made my day.
>>
>>29080649
>>
>>29080929
Posting to keep thread alive for same
>>
>>29081112
That writing is an actual problem though, if it wasn't we wouldn't say anything.
>>
>>29076287
>Anon and Sweetie are greeted by Aro and Rascal as they step out, both very excited to see the couple. They bounce about and fall at the feet of Anon as he steps closer to them, wiggling there for a belly rub and grunting for any attention they can ply.
“Looks like we have to please the guards before we can pass…”
>”Ha. Well they are the cutest guards,” Sweetie states as she kneels down to rub Aro’s belly as Anon bends over to Rascal just before she hops back up, licking him across the face, much to the amusement of Sweetie.
“Gah… Rascal…fucking..bleh…” Anon stumbles out as Sweetie chuckles while Aro twists himself to lick her arm.
“Oh laugh it up,” Anon mumbles. Better hope she doesn’t jump on you and your nice dress.
>”I am surprised I did not grab other clothes to change into in case we wanted to do more than the party. “
“What do you say to us going shopping for a spare set to keep for when you want to dress down here? I know Pinkie does but like I could stop her.”
>”How often does she actually come over?”
“I stopped trying to understand that years ago. Next thing I know she will appear and it will be a small shindig. She is partially why I just swore to roll with it in life and to be planning for anything. She really has been my greatest friend,” Anon continues as Rascal leans against him as he scratches behind her ears.
>”Well I guess I will have to keep my eyes open then. I bet she will be a major part of my life now too…”
“Especially if we can join her for a game night. Those…are interesting endeavors.”
>>
>>29083789
>”I can imagine,” she replies as she stands up and Aro hops up beside her, licking her hand. “He seems to have taken a liking to me.”
“Yeah, he has,” Anon retorts as he stands as well, taking her hand. “Back to the house so we can see what our moms are plotting?”
>”yes and with haste. Knowing how well they are getting along, they might be trying to plan a wedding or kids…”
“Yeah… give us a chance to be together a week or two before they plan too far for us…” Anon slyly adds.
>”Anon! You might be right though…”
“So how long of a train should the dress have?”
>”Just a few feet…hey now!” Sweetie replies as she blushes. “That is not fair. I… I have pondered a wedding in general while talking with the girls but now…”
“It’s fine. I have pondered what a future wedding would be like,” Anon says as he kisses her cheek. “I think we should can the topic though…”
>”Agreed.”

>When the couple return to the carport, they witness Cookie downing the last of a glass of wine as Anon’s mom eggs her on. The two then burst out in laugher till Rascal’s return to the swing draws their attention to Anon and Sweetie as they look on.
>”Oh Hi Nonny. I see you two managed to sneak out the front. Are you two embarrassed by us?”
“No mom,” Anon signs. “Just was in the mood to get some cake from my shop fridge. Pinkie snuck a couple slices in for the next time Sweetie came by.”
>”Hey is Pinkie your other girlfriend, Anon?” Cookie pries. “You are not cheating on my daughter with her or are you cheating on her with my daughter?”
>”He is doing neither, mom. She is his childhood friend and a good friend of mine too. You know, the poufy haired silly friend of Rarity’s?”
>”Oh yeah… I forgot for a bit. Chardonnay always make me a bit forgetful…” Cookie adds and Anon glares at his mom while she shrugs.
>>
>>29083797
“Well anyways. I should take in Sweetie’s stuff for her if you haven’t already given she would like to stay and you are not in a condition to drive.”
>”That’s a good point Anon… I already got it in though… Should be in the house where she is expected to sleep.”
>”That sounds good mom. I think Anon and I are going to go change into our night clothes so we can stay up a bit longer. Don’t forget to tell Dad and Rarity the plan before you have much more.”
>”That sounds good…. Sweetie,” Cookie replies as she narrows her eyes at them. “Don’t get into any trouble!”
>”Y’all enjoy yourselves and don’t forget you have school in the morning.”
“Yes mom. We will not forget,” Anon replies as he and Sweetie walk in as his mom pours Cookie more wine.
>Anon and Sweetie reach the guest room quickly after they re-enter and begin looking around to the clothes cookie mentioned.
>“Huh? I can’t find them anywhere in here nor in the bag mom brought.”
“You don’t think…?”
>”She wouldn’t…”
“Given what she pulled at your house, I know she had to have…”
>”Seriously? She really is incorrigible. I don’t know whether to take this as a blessing or a curse. “
“I guess she just sees us being happy and is trying to help. Oddly but trying.”
>”Well in that case, let’s head upstairs. I really want to get out of this dress...” she comments as Anon raises an eyebrow. “… and get into something comfier…”
“Well I think could use a shower. “
>”You go on ahead. I want to sort through the clothes before I do the same. Who know what she packed for…” Sweetie states as she is cut off as her phone pings from a pair of texts. “I think I know who that will be.”
>>
>>29083789
>>29083797
These are high school students in a modern country, there is no reason they should be speaking like a old age fantasy story. If you did this kind of shit in a D&D game run by Pinkie it would be more forgivable. They could just pass it off as rollplaying.
>>
>>29083963
Anon has a speech problem and Ponka has bullied everyone else into playing along so he doesn't feel uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1479837214668.jpg (94KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1479837214668.jpg
94KB, 640x639px
>>29083963
>>29084542
Anon is actually a Westworld style host that's gone off his narrative loop
>>
>>29084561
And Ponka bullies everyone into playing along so things don't get weird.
>>
>>29084565
Ponka is actually the one who built all the Hosts she's mind wiped everyone dozens of times
>>
>>29084572
Did she also make the Sweetie Bot?
>>
File: westworld-cheek.gif (2MB, 546x380px) Image search: [Google]
westworld-cheek.gif
2MB, 546x380px
>>29084995
Nope, anon built Sweetie Bot, but Ponka is using the data from the construction to assist with the construction and maintenance of her hosts
>>
>>29085534
I feel like I am missing some reference here.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29086164
To Westworld, I'm assuming. The references are lost in me. I haven't seen the modern tv show, but I take it that it's quite different from the old movies.
>>
>>29083963
frankly this has been normal speech to me as I and many others used in high school. Same people in the honors and gifted classes my entire life. you all won't accept that but it is how I remember it being but memories cloudy from the latter part of HS due to divorces. there was also being tossed in a psych ward for fighting back against sister who lied resulting in xmas being locked up. Plus stress of having to move out of town due to school system politics causing my mom, who ran the tribunals and wrote the damn zero tolerance law, getting black balled from her job. I guess I think in formal speech as an over compensation. not that y'all really would care and nor do I really expect you to.
>>
>>29083802
“Your sister?”
>“Or the girls. I normally skype with them on school nights.”
“Well come on up and I will get clean as you catch them up. I just want to wash the entire Rich estate incident off of me. I swear if I didn’t dislike royalty or arrogance to begin with…”
>“Just get cleaned up. We can talk a bit when you get out,” She replies as she kisses his check as they start up the stairs. “I wouldn’t want you to go to bed wound up.”
“Good idea… remind me to teach you the code for the security system too. I want to make sure we are safe tonight since there could be fall out waiting for us to drop our guard.”
>”If you think so. I am just tired and want the crazy of today to end…”

>it doesn’t take them long to make it upstairs and for Anon to grab a set of pj pants as he scurries into his bathroom, closing the door behind himself. Sweetie, on the other hand, finds her school bag and a small piece of luggage with a small note sitting square on Anon’s bed. She glances at the note quickly, rolling her eyes after reading it: ‘Be safe and comfy tonight ;)’
>”I don’t know what to do with her… I just now get a boyfriend and she acts like she wants me to go crazy and get pregnant. I really need to talk to her about this. It’s starting to make me feel uncomfortable.”
>As Sweetie shakes her head, she slides her school bag off the bed at the foot and pulls herself and the luggage with her to the head as she props herself up. Inside the bag, she finds her favorite set of clothes rewashed and folded neatly for school but somehow without any undergarments to go with them. She raises an eyebrow at this but decides it was likely an oversight on her mother’s part. As she digs deeper in the bag, her sorting is interrupted by another text. She begrudgingly pulls out her phone, checking her messages and sees that the last message is in fact Rarity as she expected.
>>
>>29088705
>‘Where are you? Where is mom? Let me know you are okay.’
‘At Anon’s still. Mom is here too but gone on a trip through the vineyards you might say with his mom.’
>’Are you two coming home after she recovers? Dad is a bit worried too’
‘Planning on staying here. His mother invited us to and Anon’s security system is also reassuring.’
>’You are staying in his guest room?’
‘Was planning on it but the mom’s seem to insist I stay upstairs with Anon. I’m okay with the idea but the situation is very odd.’
>”What makes you think they are insisting you stay with Anon?’
‘They put my bookbag and clothing in his room while we were napping on the sofa to recover from the party.”
>’oh…’
‘Need anything else Rar?’
>’No. Just don’t be foolish.”
‘I will do my best. Good night.
>’Night Sweetie’

“Well that is now covered. Let’s see if my guess was right about the other message as well…” she muses to herself as she pulls up the text from Apple Bloom. “Yep… I thought it would be Scootaloo though but my hunch was right,” Sweetie thinks to herself as she opens the message.
>’I heard there was trouble at the big shindig you were at. Are you and Anon okay?’
‘We made it out quickly and safely due to some of the security staff my dad employs.’ Sweetie replies as she pulls out 2 sets of pajamas and the pink gown her mom gave her yesterday, bringing a blush to her face.
>’Glad to hear. RD & Scoots came over here just as the news began about the Rich estate.”
‘Sorry to keep you all hanging then. We got rushed out while most were still in a safe room. Otherwise we likely would have been there till dark.’
>’So are you safe at home?’
‘I am still at Anon’s and my mom if here too. We passed out on the sofa watching the news before us planning to change cars in case of people following us. We rode there in his mom’s grey Jaguar.’
>>
>>29088696
Okay...after trying to read this paragraph. Are you okay right now? Because that wasn't even english.
>>
>>29088711
>’So you two were the mystery car that drove out the back. There was about 10 minutes of the news where they were debating that.’
‘What? They were talking about our leaving? Are the reporters that desperate for information?’
>‘I don’t know. Why is your mom there?’
‘Anon’s mom invited her and for us to stay over. Then the wine began to flow making the decision for me,’ Sweetie texts as she picks the pink cotton pj’s with treble clefs on the top and bass clefs on the bottoms over a yellow pair with white rabbits.
>’So are you going to be sleeping with Anon or going to actually stay in the guest room this time?’
‘Well I plan to stay with Anon. I just can’t believe my mom put my spare clothes in his room.’
>’What? Why would she do that?’
‘I have to assume she is trying to encourage us.’
>’I don’t know what to say to that.’
‘Me neither but I am not going to complain.‘
>’I guess we will just see you at school tomorrow then or are you going to skip?”
‘Anon has lunch detention and I don’t want to get behind so I will definitely see you there.’
>”Maybe he can join us during lunch after his detention is over.’
‘I don’t know. I don’t know when he has to leave campus for his other classes.’
>’well we will see you tomorrow for sure. Just don’t enjoy yourselves too much.’
‘Good night Apple Bloom. I doubt we would do much since we are both tired.’
>’Right….-scoots’
‘Good night girls…’ sweetie sends out as she shuts down her screen.
>”Those two are… I don’t know. It is nice but I just want to cuddle…mostly,” she mutters to herself with a sigh as she packs the other pajamas back inside the bag as Anon comes back out of the shower dried and redressed in the tee and pj pants he grabbed.
>>
>>29088748
I am fine. Xmas season is just shit time for me despite also getting my birthday in there. Always enjoy that day
>>
>>29088696
Shade's had a hard life
>>
>>29088696
>This entire post
Are you having a stroke?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>29088696
>>
>>29073759
>"Sil..." she whines, "... I gotta *go*..."
>You should be home with Soarin by now.
>"Silllll..."
"You said you didn't need to only a moment ago."
>"I didn't need t'go *theeeeeen*, but I gotta go *nooooow*."
>Why is she still your friend?
>You don't need this.
>"Silllllllll..."
"Then hurry up."
>She nods quickly, her feet shuffling along as you basically carry her to the closest bathroom.
>*Not* the one near the arcade cabinets, thankfully.
>It's empty - as soon as the girls tidying up their makeup in front of the mirror see you and her, that is.
>They rush out, hardly bothering to stuff their cheap cosmetics into their even cheaper bags.
>You're doing them a favor.
>No amount of that filth they were smearing on their faces would make them any prettier.
>"Silllll..."
>You steer her towards the recently vacated sinks.
>"I gotta goooooo..."
>The petty sadism brings a smile to your face.
"There's something more important we need to take care of first."
>>
File: Freaky_Fred_naughty.png (565KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Freaky_Fred_naughty.png
565KB, 640x427px
>>29090571
nnnnnauuuughty.
>>
>>29089899
Not yet though an aneurysm killed my maternal grandfather, the last engineer in the family. Also my paternal grandfather survived 7 strokes, the 8th finally killing him.
>>
File: Chrischansdad.jpg (105KB, 884x592px) Image search: [Google]
Chrischansdad.jpg
105KB, 884x592px
>>29090955
Chris, Bob died of heart failure - stop making shit up
>>
>>29090571
>"Wait!"
"No."
>You stiffle a giggle.
>This won't end well. You *know* it won't end well.
>In the long run, this is only going to cause more trouble.
>And yet you pull her towards the sink anyway.
>Petty and stupid.
>"I gotta... I gotta..."
>Is it worth it?
>No.
>She won't even remember this tomorrow.
>But you're going to do it anyway.
>"*Sil*... wait! I gotta -"
>You hiss sharply as she grabs you, her nails digging into your scraped forearm.
>Whatever.
>It doesn't hurt *that* badly.
>"I gotta..."
"This first."
>"But I... I..."
>Pathetic. You're pathetic.
>Willing to endure the pain simply to torment her.
>Knowingly making things worse for both of you, just for some minor revenge.
>That's... okay.
>Because you're not.
>You're *not* okay.
>You're crazy.
>The thought is comforting.
>It absolves you of all responsibility, doesn't it?
>That's why you're going to do it.
>"Sil... Sil?"
>That's why you're going to -
>"You're hurt?"
>>
File: JUST.png (478KB, 641x477px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
478KB, 641x477px
>>29091652
>soarin on camera beating the fuck out of caramel
>spoon about to possibly murder dt in the restroom
>>
>>29091691
>both wanted, violent criminals
>no reason not to escape south of the border
Let's do this.
>>
>>29091727
Blossomforth needs a reason to come too
>>
File: ts_no_lels.png (340KB, 442x437px) Image search: [Google]
ts_no_lels.png
340KB, 442x437px
>>29091727
oh god

WE /NATURAL BORN KILLERS/ NOW?
>>
>>29091738
Soarin's dick will give her several reasons to come.
>>
>>29091750
I like what you did there
>>
>>29091727
>>
>>29092637
new bread soon?
>>
>>29091108
Who and who?
>>
breed the spoon and hire a lawyer for soarin
>>
>>29095205
Or remember that Caramel said the cameras were just for show and there's no evidence Soarin did anything bad.
>>
>>29091652
>She roughly pulls your arm up, examining the scrapes with suddenly focused eyes.
>"Sil, you're hurt?"
"No. I'm -"
>"You're hurt."
>Suddenly, *she's* the one pulling *you* toward the sink.

>You are Soarin and you're scared.
>The last thing he said before getting in his car and driving away keeps rolling around in your head.
>"Isn't it a little scary?" he had asked.
"What?"
>"What can happen without anyone ever seeing."
>It wasn't a threat. It didn't *sound* like a threat.
>He had been staring at the fake cameras when he said it, probably thinking about how there wasn't any footage of you attacking him.
>>
File: cage_bringing out the dead.jpg (60KB, 1500x664px) Image search: [Google]
cage_bringing out the dead.jpg
60KB, 1500x664px
>>29096435
get a grip soarin
>>
File: thread rex interfectus est.jpg (253KB, 1200x434px) Image search: [Google]
thread rex interfectus est.jpg
253KB, 1200x434px
new thread?
>>
>>29097350
We're not at bump limit newfag
>>
>>29097382
Golly, I guess you're right, junior, whoever updates next will really need these last dozen or so posts.

Wouldn't make more sense just to start the new one already.
>>
bump from 10
>>
bump
someone make a new thread already
>>
>>29099813
to
>>
>>29099819
the
>>
>>29099826
limit
>>
New thread
>>29099866
>>
>>29099874
I applaud your initiative, but one short.
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.