[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[>IT HURTS] #24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 57

File: 1303623.png (139KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1303623.png
139KB, 400x379px
PROMPT:
>"HI Nonny! I have a message for you from Rarity!"
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>Pinkie crosses her arms and huffs
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>Pinkie spins around and walks five feet before tensing up
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction with her accurate retelling
>Then her eyes bulge
==
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

WRITEFAGS:
Ponybones -M.I.A/K.I.A/Alive, we don't know anymore
mediocrewritefag -M.I.A
twiligh/tg/ame_night -Alive
twiligh\tg\ame_nite -Ghosting
TemplarWrittenLog -M.I.A
Shade of Dusk -Alive
The new writer -M.I.A
NotAFag -M.I.A
ChurchClothes -Alive

STORIES: -In order of Writer
http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D (embed) -Love Games
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS (embed) -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA (embed) -Soarin's Silver Lining
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr (embed) -Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/SWBd3qmi (embed) -Family (still) Matters
Previous Thread: >>28958621
>>
File: silver go hawwrd bruh.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silver go hawwrd bruh.png
89KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgNuNWJ0ckg
>>
>>29099866
this general needs more loli on loli >it hurts
>>
File: Silver Spoon 1.jpg (380KB, 556x1024px)
Silver Spoon 1.jpg
380KB, 556x1024px
>>29099904
Too loopy from cold meds to think up new blurb for favorite pic, so recycling. Sorry.

>Dat line on the thigh
>She's wearing thigh-high stockings
>Maybe with a garter belt
>Maybe with a matching thong
>You're sitting in a chair near the corner
>She's got her back to you
>But she keeps glancing back at you
>And she's intentionally shaking her hips to the music a little faster and wilder every time she does
>She knows each time her little dress flies up a bit higher
>She knows each time it gives you a better view of her tight little ass, perfectly framed in that matching thong, garterbelt and stockings set
>And she sure as Hell knows that all of this is to make sure you knew she wanted you to make her perfect little butt your personal playground after the party
>>
>>29099975
Unf...moar? Breed that Spoon.
>>
>>29100023
Remember, she's light enough to be carried and likes it
>>
>>29100487
>tfw you never carry tight teen Spoon and give her assistant mental health cuddle fucking with spooning afterwards.
>>
wording should be improving as I FINALLY am using my Thesaurus again... fucking slacker me.>>29088792
“Finally get the bag sorted?”
>”Yeah. You won’t believe it but my mom packed the slip for me to wear tonight…”
“Ha. Well I would like to see you in it again sometime…”
>”Maybe next time. I don’t have the energy to be sexy for you…”
“Sweetie... you are beautiful and don’t have to do anything to be sexy for me,” He replies as he sits on the bed at her feet, massaging them as he locks eyes with her.
>”Nonny…You are being too sweet. I’m being serious. I want to be sexy for you but just don’t have the energy,” She murmurs as she slides down closer to him and places her hand on his shoulder, returning his gaze. As she tries to begin again, he kisses her forehead and places his to hers.
“Sweetie… don’t worry about it. We have the rest of our lives ahead and can’t stay up too late even if we wanted to try doing much. Don’t worry…”
>“Anon… I want to be serious about this… I…I…I…” she squeaks as she tries to speak. “I am fucking scared…What the hell did we see happen in the Rich garage? I…” she trails off as tears begin to flow down her cheek as she looks down, placing her forehead to Anon’s shoulder.
“Come close Sweetie…I know what we saw and it’s bothering me too… I wanted to talk to you about it more later but let’s talk now if you want. I only ask that you change out to your bed clothes and we can watch a nice movie after. We can help each other deal with it. That is what good friends and lovers do. They help each other and I swear upon my life I will help you with whatever you need. I just need you to help be my reason if I start to go too far,” Anon whispers to her softly in her ears as he holds her close, his arms wrapped around her shoulders. “Is that alright by you?”
>>
>>29100661
>Sweetie looks up slowly, her eyes meeting his as her cheeks are streaked by small rivers of emotion that slowly abate their flow. She moves carefully forward as she shakes still from her burst of fear & confusion, softly kissing him and holds her lips to his as she feels the worries begin to melt away.
>”Thank you Anon… I honestly don’t know how we are going to handle all this and deal with what else life is going to throw at us. I am sure now we will find a way…somehow. This weekend has just loaded me too much…way too much. I love you…oh goodness do I love you.”
“I love you too Sweetie. Do you want to talk more now or do you want to get more comfortable first?”
>”I think that’s enough talking for the moment,” She shares as she slides along the bed and stands with her pink pjs in her arms. “I think I want a bit of rest before we unpack all this and the rest of the weekend. I almost need another weekend to deal with this one,” she quips as she nervously laughs.
“I think we both do…”
>“Well I will be back in a moment,” she states as she traipses off toward the bathroom. “I would change here but…”
“Do what you need to, dear. I think I’ll look to see if I can find something relaxing for us to watch as we sit in bed.”
>”See you in a moment then!” Sweetie replies as some joy returns to her voice and closes the door most of the way.
>>
>>29100666
>Sweetie stops in the front of the mirror as she steps deeper into the bathroom, taking a look at herself for the first time since they left the mansion. As she looks herself over, she sighs as she sees her hair as a mess. Whether this is from the nap or from the stress of the day, she is not sure but she quickly brushes it back into a mild order. Looking at her work she blows upwards, flitting a few loose hairs to the side as she shakes her head. Defeated, she reaches the dress zipper and manages to work it down enough for her to slide out of her dress, letting it fall to the floor and followed quickly by her undergarments. She looks at herself again, posing a bit here and there as she thinks about how anon would like these moves as she begins to sing to herself softly. Sweetie giggles as she thinks about how Anon would be feeling along her as she makes these poses, blushing at herself for being so silly but feeling warmed by the thought of his touch.
>Having finished her poses, she lays out the musical pajamas before herself. She remembers when she got these from Rarity last spring once she joined the chorus. Rarity said these were so she could even dream her songs and to encourage her mind to practice as she slept. Such a silly though but she hugged Rarity so hard for her thoughtfulness. This was shortly after Rarity got her new work and was a small gift to remind her of their bond as sisters. How things have shifted with Rarity’s schedule becoming more consuming and Sweetie’s practices being so demanding of her afternoons. Sweetie can’t help but smile as she thinks over this since if it had not been this shift in schedule, she would not have started her friendship and now relationship with Anon.
>”Life is so weird but I definitely like the direction it is going...”
“What was that Sweetie?”
>”Nothing, Nonny. I am going to use your shower real quick. I think I need to wash the day of as you had…”
>>
>>29100661
Good work, I knew bitching would get something done.
>>
>>29100673
correction: ...I think I need to wash the day OFF as you had...
>>
>>29100683
trying to do 2-3 months of machining in 3 weeks with people deciding crunch time it the time to fuck with the CNC equipment will result in lack of receptiveness here. for that, I'm regretful. I can only blame myself ultimately
>>
>>29100693
>deciding crunch time it the time to fuck
What? That sucks man, shoulda done it sooner, or at least over the period.
>>
>>29099975
unf but not preferring the superior lewd panty choice that is boyshorts - for shame anon
>>
>>29101230
Don't worrythose tight spats are Diamond's specialty.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29096435
>But that's not what has you terrified.
>It's the realization that no one gives a single, solitary shit about you and your point of view unless you're with Silver Spoon, and only then so they can enjoy her cute reactions without listening to the insanity rambling through her fucked up head.
>In fact, you wouldn't be surprised if suddenly -

>You are Silver Spoon and you, for just a second, felt like someone *wasn't* watching you.
>That's an odd feeling to have. Shouldn't it be the other way around? At least, that's how it is in all the horror stories you've read.
>Someone feels eyes on them, not *not* on them.
>But the feeling passes quickly.
>"Sil... Sil..." your drunken companion whines, trying to pull you towards the sinks, both her hands wrapped around your wrist. "You're'rt. Lemme... lemme help..."
"I'm *fine*."
>You jerk your arm away
>She stumbles and nearly falls when you yank your arm away.
>"Sil..."
"I'm *fine*!"
>Her face crinkles into a confused pout.
>"Why're you bein' a bitch?" she grumbles, reaching for your hand again. "Just tryin' take care've you."
>>
>>29102487
keep it together soarin
>>
>>29102487
"Don't -"
>Why is she suddenly caring about you *now*?
"Don't worry about it. Don't you have to go to the bathroom or something?"
>"I'll wait," she answers, grabbing you and pulling you forward - and... and you let her. "Stop bein' pissy."
>Easier said than done.
>"Why're you bein' so pissy?" Di mumbles as she turns on the tap and begins running cool water over your scrapes.
>It stings.
"Because..."
>Focuses you.
>You obsess.
>It's easy to focus on the pain. To let it build. To remember everything that's gone wrong.
"Because if you had answered your phone, this wouldn't have happened!"
>It's *her* fault.
>Not Soarin's. He wasn't ignoring you because he *wanted* to.
>It's because of *her*.
"If... if you had just answered your phone, I wouldn't even be here! I would be... be..."
>Even now, your cheeks pinken.
>You can see it in the mirror.
"... be *snuggling* with Soarin."
>"Fuckin'?"
>She said it, not you, yet the heat intensifies.
"Why didn't you just answer the fucking phone?"
>"N'my fault," Di slurs, pressing a wad of paper towels against your forearm. "Lossit."
>>
>>29102903
SHOULD be fuckin', but noOOOOOoo, Soarin has to pull a captain saveaho and now he's falling apart at the implications
>>
File: pair of danglies.jpg (187KB, 1024x844px) Image search: [Google]
pair of danglies.jpg
187KB, 1024x844px
Remember when this was pear-tree rape general?
>>
>>29103308
The memories
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29102903
>>
File: silverspoon.png (927KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
silverspoon.png
927KB, 1024x768px
>>29104215
dream sequence where soarin fucks pony silver spoon when
>>
>>29100673
“Go ahead. I think I have narrowed down our movie options but I want to look a bit more.”
>”Alright I will hurry then. We don’t want to be up too late before we have to return to reality in the morning.”
“You are telling me…”

>A short while later, Sweetie returns to the bedroom with her hair pulled back in a ponytail using a couple of Lily’s spare rubber bands and dressed for the night. She steps daintily as Anon looks up, both smiling as their eyes lock again. When Sweetie reaches the bed, she sees a few movies laid out before Anon as he looks back at them, his arms crossed as he ponders the choices before himself.
>”Still trying to pick a movie?”
“Yeah. I wanted to find something light and possibly nonsensical to help us relax but I just can’t pick.”
>”Well what are the options?”
“I have three options. The first is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for the songs and Gene Wilder. The second option is Monty Python and the Holy Grail for just outright goofy but the humor might be too dry for our mood. The third option is the best one I think for light wit and pure fun, The Princess Bride.”
>”I don’t think I have seen The Princess Bride…”
“Oh really… Well that makes the decision easy,” Anon utters. As he tries to stand, Sweetie blocks him and places her hands on his shoulders. “What are you do…” Anon mutters as Sweetie pushes him back slightly, locking her lips with his and wraps her arms around his neck as she lands herself in his lap.
>“Just wanted to kiss you and tell you how thankful to have you… You really have been wonderful,” Sweetie whispers as she pulls back from her kiss.
“Tha…Thank you Sweetie… I…” he stammers in surprise as she takes the dvd case from his hand.
>”I’ll get that for us. You just get the remote and covers ready, okay Nonny?’
>>
>>29105825
I Think this post is all I can manage tonight... mind revolting against making new material...
>>
>>29106020
Well goodnight then.
>>
Bump
>>
>>29107023
Fuck...I now imagined a Green gobbo Diamond Tiara riding one of those things.
>>
>>29105219
>>
bump from 9
>>
goodnight thread
>>
tg/n usually updates by now
>>
>>29102903
"Likely story."
>She doesn't say anything, doesn't even *try* to refute your implications.
>Implication? No, *accusation*.
"We *tracked* you here. By your phone."
>You couldn't resist twisting the knife a little more, could you?
>No. You can't.
"I have a tracking app on your phone. It's here."
>Now she knows.
>"I don't've it, Sil," she mumbles, too drunk or stupid to grasp what you're saying. "Lost m'phone."
>No, she doesn't know anything.
"Your phone is here."
>She looks so puzzled.
>Did she really think her lies would work?
>She sets her purse on the counter and carelessly dumps it out.
>Things go everywhere.
>Cheap lipstick rolls off into the sink.
>Her thin wallet falls to the floor.
>Assorted trinkets and trash bounce and spin.
>No phone.
>"Lost it," she says softly, looking at the detritus sadly. "Tried t'call you, but I lost it."
>She's hiding it. Has to be.
"Where is it?"
>Tucked in her bra?
>>
File: is this the real life.jpg (96KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
is this the real life.jpg
96KB, 1440x810px
>>29108759
UH SOARIN, SOARIN, SOARIN, CONDUCTOR WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY
>>
>>29099910
>more
does that mean it has any at all?
>>
>>29108759
>She tries to shrug, but the gesture is hopelessly butchered by her drunken lurch as she begins to pick up her scattered possessions.
>"Toldja. Lost it," she mumbles. "Wannid t'call you, but I lost it."

>You are Diamond Tiara and you don't understand why *she* doesn't understand.
"Toldja. Lost it."
>You don't understand why her face is so hard or her eyes so cold.
"Wannid t'call you, but I lost it."
>You didn't want to go home. Not alone.
"Sil... *Sil*..."
>"Stop."
>You let the tube of lipstick in your hands fall to the floor.
>"Stop it," Sil snaps. "Just... stop! Stop lying to me!"
"But... I..."
>Why doesn't she understand?
>>
>>29108826
Looks like we will soon. Silver Spoon is being retarded for no reason.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: and nothing else matters.jpg (28KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
and nothing else matters.jpg
28KB, 540x304px
>>29109082
shit is heavy right now
>>
>>29109781
>>
>>29110957
>>
File: yrJXyvb.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yrJXyvb.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>29109082
I hate that I don't know what to feel right now.
I should feel glad that she's getting her comeuppance (to a degree).
But I also pity her.

This is bullshit.
>>
File: Cheez-It.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cheez-It.gif
1MB, 540x540px
https://youtu.be/1D5PtyrewSs

>>29020808

>Your door opens.
>Rarity speaks softly.
"Sweetie Belle? Are you alright?"
"I SAID GO AWAY."
>You hurl your other pillow at Rarity's head.
>She catches it, walking over and setting it on your bed.
>She lowers her voice and speaks to you.
"Sweetie Belle, listen. I wanted to apologize. I've been a negligent big sister."
>Rarity turns and sits down on the end of your bed.
"I... I was too focused on what I wanted to think about what's best for you. You're growing up so quickly, and I was absolutely blind to it."
>She looks up towards the ceiling with a sigh.
"Even still, that's no excuse. I should have never let you spend time alone with that... degenerate."
>Rarity takes your hand in hers and covers it with her other hand, giving a comforting squeeze.
"From now on, I'm going to be a much more caring and attentive big sister. I'll pick you up after piano lessons myself, and we'll have a weekly sister's night out together. It'll be hard on my workload, but you're more important to me than that. I'm so sorry I ever forgot that, Sweetie Belle."
>You lie on your side in silence, not reacting to anything Rarity says.
>She should be done talking herself into thinking she's done the perfect thing- as always- soon.
>She stands up and pets your hair.
"Alright. You're tired, so I'll let you rest. I don't expect you to forgive me, but know that I am truly sorry for exposing you to that... that absolute loser, Anonymous. It was my mistake, and I'm sorry you had to get hurt for it."
>She walks over to your door, stepping outside and closing it behind herself.
>You continue to lay on your bed, no longer crying.
>You don't want to spend time with Rarity.
>You want to be with Anonymous.
>He lets you just be yourself around him instead of trying to be prim and proper all the time.
>You reach down and grab your pillow, covering your head with it.
>You eventually drift off to sleep.
>>
>>29113414
Rarity...you fucked up.
>>
>>29113414

Needs a stiff slap desu famalam
>>
>>29113414
Woooooow. Not only does Rarity talk all this shit about Anon, she later uses him as an excuse to ditch her sister?
No wonder Sweetie let Button Mash pop all of her cherries.
>>
>>29113953

>No wonder Sweetie let Button Mash pop all of her cherries.

D E L E T
>>
>>29113953
You were right, then you said Button Mash. Kill yourself. Its the only way to retain your honoru.
>>
>>29114017
Would you prefer two blacks guys in a dark alley?
That would make sense. Be as disgusting and whorish as possible so Rarity loses all interest in associating with her, or at least so Anon looks better in comparison.
>>
>>29114116

Stop
>>
>>29114134
Is Spoony the only one we're allowed to hurt?
>>
>>29114149
We don't like hurting our precious lolis, when they literally do it to themselves, that's a different story.
>>
>>29114149

Yes.

Sweetie is for hug and love.

Spoon is for fug and abuse.
>>
>>29113994

O B S O L E T

>>29113414

>You wake up the next morning feeling miserable.
>You fell asleep in your clothes and now you're sweaty and slimy and gross.
>You roll out of bed and stretch your arms and legs out.
>You walk over to your closet to get some clean clothes.
>You open your door to go take a shower but you hear running water.
>After a moment you also pick up on the distinctive sound of your sister's singing.
>What she considers singing, anyway.
"Augh."
>You slam the door shut and slump to the floor holding your clothes in a ball to your chest.
>Stupid Rarity ruins everything without even trying.
>She's probably going to take an hour in there and use up all the hot water.
>You sit against your door looking at stuff on your phone.
>After thirty minutes you hear the water stop running.
>Fifteen minutes later you hear the bathroom door open.
>Finally.
>You stand up and storm down the hallway towards the bathroom, slamming the door behind yourself and locking it.
>You peel yesterday's clothes off, leaving them in a pile at your feet and stepping out of them.
>You set your phone to play music on shuffle, turn the volume up all the way and step into the shower.
>You start the water running, adjusting he temperature to be warm, then slowly turning it up hotter.
>You sigh contentedly at the feeling of the water across your skin.
>You close your eyes, letting the shower stream hot water against your chest and lose yourself singing along to the music coming from your phone.
>You loved singing in the shower.
>You loved singing anytime you were by yourself, but especially in the shower.
>You were never nervous.
>You couldn't mess things up.
>Your voice never cracked.
>After a while you step out of the shower and dry yourself off.
>You look at yourself in the mirror.
>You hate everything you see.
>Stupid curly hair.
>Mosquito bite boobs.
>Too wide hips.
>Maybe Rarity was right about Anonymous being a loser.
>Only a loser would think you were worth kissing.
>>
>>29114178
>>Too wide hips.
Sweetie confirmed for breeding.
>>
>>29114178

This makes me upset
>>
File: 1174556892.png (187KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1174556892.png
187KB, 1006x1024px
>>29114178
Man, all the lolis have body issues.
>>
>>29114316
It's what makes them best for breeding
>>
>>29114316
mwf!AB: too tight
mwf!Scoots: too old
mwf!SB: ?
tgn!SS: tits too small
tgn!DT: ?
pb!AB: ?
pb!Scoots: ?
pb!SS: ?
pb!DT: ?
pb!SB: tits too small, hips too wide
otherdudes!lolis: sorry, haven't read your stuff, but I'm sure they're just as fucked up as everyone elses
>>
File: The Sad Mr. Bones.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Sad Mr. Bones.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>29099866
>>29114178

Sorry I've been more dead than usual for the past couple months. It's been partly creative burnout on this story due to dealing with my real life issues of failed romantic aspirations and crippling debt, and partly just not prioritizing this story over my other creative efforts. I'm going to try to devote more time and mental energy to this thing in the new year. I might find time and energy between Christmas and 2017, but it's unlikely.

In case anyone here didn't read my Twilight story threads last year, I fucking hate Christmas. As such, I cordially invite any of you ">It Hurts" horsefuckers who have nothing better to do on Christmas morning to hang out on my twitch stream and commiserate over Christmas carols and fire: https://youtu.be/drp4nfXLKSY

You guys have actually been one of the few consistently positive aspects of a wildly terrible year for me. If I could make a living writing random pony high school drama every day, I absolutely would. https://www.patreon.com/NecroMage I don't advertise mercenary writing but I'm certainly willing to do it. Hopefully next year won't be so utterly soul crushing and I'll be able to write more often again.

Or I'll just finish this story and then walk into the ocean to die. Win-win, really.
>>
>>29114418
>mwf!Scoots: too old
Wait what?

>>29114437
>pic
Is that actually bones?
>>
>>29114437
Hey man, text from a stranger might not mean much, but we're all anons here. We've all got problems, and we've all gotta deal with them however we can. From experience, though, the more time you spend thinking about your issues, the less you spend solving them.
I don't know details so I have to be vague, but really, don't apologize because you have stuff to deal with. We would all be happier knowing you're living a better life than getting an occasional story update, I'm sure.
You probably won't make a living through writing human horse drama or running a YouTube channel, so depending on where you are in life, it'd be worth either going and getting a degree in something lucrative enough that you enjoy doing, or learning a skill that could help dig you out of your bad financial situation (i.e. stock market patterns, advertising, commission work in something other than writing).
The most important thing is that you're happy with what you're doing. If writing is your passion, pursue it with something else to support your hobby. I'd actually pledge to you on Patreon if I wasn't schooling, I think you're brilliant, but unless you've got a huge follower base, it's just not enough to support someone.
And as for romantic stuff, honestly, we all know that being lonely absolutely fucking sucks, but you can't let yourself get held back by it, you need to keep pushing yourself or you'll stay a sad sack of Bones. It's all about the mindset.

We love you, Mr. Skeltal. Take care of yourself, and merry Christmas.
>>
>>29114522
Mediocre's Scoots constantly whines about being too old to be molested.
>>
>>29114610
I really need to re-read his shit of course it would help if I didn't reckon he was had been eaten by wild dogs at this point
>>
>>29114437
Is it time to go to work, Heisenberg?
>>
>>29105825
“As you wish…” he replies knowingly as she gets up and walks to his tv stand. As she sets up the dvd, Anon quickly pulls back the covers and layers his pillows into a back rest for the two of them. As he finishes he hears a scratching at his door.
“Hmm? Sounds like Tooner wants to come in. Let me check…” he expresses as he pulls up his door’s camera feed and presses a couple buttons, unlocking the cat door.
>“I did not know you had a remote controlled cat door.”
“Yeah. I put it in so I could let him come and go or lock him out. Plus I don’t want to just open the door in case of the recent incidents…”
>“Good point…” Sweetie declares as she returns to the bed and slides up against a propped up Anon, placing her back to his chest and wiggling her small butt against him teasingly. “Ready to start the movie?”
“Sure but do you need to message Rarity or your dad? I know your mom know but we don’t want anyone to panic…”
>”I already filled in Rarity so I am sure she will let daddy know. Plus with mom here, everyone knows I will be safe. She might be a bit out there but she will do anything for me.”
“I know how that goes…”
>”I bet you do…” Sweetie coos as she pulls the covers up over their legs as she lays her head on Anon’s shoulder. “There is one more thing I would like before we start…”
“Oh? Could it be this?” Anon murmurs as she kisses her cheek as he wraps his arms around her resting his hands on her belly as he hugs her from behind.
>”Mmhmmm…exactly that Nonny…”
“I thought so,” he whispers as he lifts the remote and starts the movie.

>The movie proceeds along without any incident thought Sweetie ribs Anon as Wesley continually states ‘As you wish’ and his liking to it. They laugh as the dread pirate befriends 2 of his 3 foes and out wits them as he goes. She cuddles deeper into his arms as Miracle Max discusses ‘twu wuv’ and ‘mawwage’.
>>
>>29114731
Finally the conclusion comes as Sweetie begins to slump over from fatigue, only being held up by Anon’s pillow wall behind and around them.
>”you really chose a good movie Anon… definitely helps me feel better…”
“Hold on or you will miss it…” Anon states as Wesley finally draws clear to Buttercup, kissing her and drawing the story to a close. “Now that is how you end the tension…”
>”Anon…”
“Yes Sweetie?”
>”It is a perfect ending,” she utters as she turns herself slightly in his arms, kissing him softly as she strokes his cheek. “A great point to end the night as well.”
“You don’t need to call up a goon squad to convince me of that…”
>”Ha...” Sweetie replies as she wraps his nose quickly. “No…no you don’t though we might need one to keep all the trouble makers back from us in the future.”
“We do have your father’s group. They might not be goons but they are effective.”
>”What about an army of your unicorn bots?”
“I think those will just be in your dreams for now. At least till I can get some patents covered.”
>“So you would build that?”
“It would be a very disarming choice so why not. Anyways, we should try to sleep.”
>”A few minutes more? “
>>
>>29114734
“How about this… We call it a night after a song. I really want to hear you sing again Sweetie so if you don’t mind…” Anon mumbles with as he blushes.
>”Hmm…Alright but just one song and just for you, my love. Any ideas?”
“I don’t know…I was hoping you could come up with something…”
>”I have a few but let me think…” she replies as she nuzzles into his shoulder, pulling herself tight to him. “I could sing Memory again…”
“I think that would just make me cry but it would amazing. How about something more like a lullaby or similar?”
>“How about the lullaby Fluttershy taught me and I sang for you before. It seems to fit the mood…”
“Fire away my beloved little marshmallow,” he states as he kisses her head.

>“Hush now, quiet it now, it's time to lay your sleepy head,” she starts softly as she turns her head slightly. “Hush now, quiet now, it's time to go to bed. Hush now, quiet now, close your sleepy eyes. Hush now, quiet now, my how time sure flies,” she continues as Anon’s face is covered with a soft smile and she grips him tighter.
>“Drifting, drifting off to sleep the days excitement behind you. Drifting drifting off to sleep let the joy of dreamland find you. Hush now, quiet now, lay your sleepy head. Hush now, quiet now, it's time to go to bed…”
>As she stops, she pulls back and looks at Anon as his eyes are barely open and a slightly goofy grin covers his face.
>”Anon? Don’t tell me I knocked you out with that.”
“No no Sweetie. Just in a state of bliss. You, in my arms, as I feel your heart beat and your angelic voice filling my ears. The joy of having someone special this close. I feel as though all the pains have melted away and just you remain, warming my being.”
>”That is so corny but don’t stop…I feel the same as you hold me. You might be an odd ball but you are my odd ball and I love you for it.”
>>
good news: off work for xmas! More time to make actual, half-decent works!
Bad news: Shop fucked up and truck back in shop while they "don't know went wrong." More time to write!
>>
File: Welcometothejungle.jpg (1MB, 2500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Welcometothejungle.jpg
1MB, 2500x3500px
>>29114628
Rereading the story is a bit of a trip, especially if you go through the threads.

>>29114522
>>29114610
That whole plot thread lead into the fact that Scoots is being forced to go out with Caramel and is also the reason why we have this.
>>
>>29114773
Oh, yeaaaaah. That reminds me. Gotta amend my outline to have Ponka sit Soarin down and have a little chat about him being a retarded shitfag to a guy who's basically his piebrother.
(To which Soarin responds that she's always calling him a pieslut, so doesn't that mean he's everyone's piebrother?)
(To which she answers yes, be nice to everyone and stop being such a colossal faggot.)
>>
>>29114819
But Soarin was being a asshole faggot first.
>>
File: 1379382001646.png (25KB, 499x468px) Image search: [Google]
1379382001646.png
25KB, 499x468px
>>29114178
>Too wide hips.
>>
>>29114763
Derpy shouldn't do auto work
>>
>>29115282
this
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482428479906.jpg (51KB, 960x846px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482428479906.jpg
51KB, 960x846px
>>29115421
No she shouldn't but apparently she was the one sourcing the used engine or writing the installation instructions
>>
File: eyeroll pinkie pie.gif (2MB, 709x497px) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll pinkie pie.gif
2MB, 709x497px
>>29115282
>>29116021
That's probably why Pinkie is going to yell at him for being a cunt.
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29117769
>>
>>29114756
>Anon kisses her lips softly as she finishes and grips her firmly as they begin to toy with each other tongues as they hold their kiss.
>”It is a bit warm in here…” Sweetie muses as she unbuttons her top slightly and Anon nods, pulling his own shirt off, tossing it on the floor.
“Definitely…” he intones as he peels the covers down a bit and Sweetie finishes taking her top off, tossing iit atop his.
>”Say Anon… mind if I go ahead and just stip down fully? I think I will be warm enough without my PJs…” Sweetie asks as she bites her lip, already knowing the answer.
“Sure but I would like to help…” Anon replies as he kicks the covers off himself.
>”Well I am not going to complain at a bit of help,” she retorts as she moves to her knees and places her hands on his shoulders.
>Anon shifts himself to a kneeling position as well, leaning in to kiss her neck as her hands and arms slide over his shoulders. He kisses down her neck slowly as she coos and a bit of cool air flows through his room again, tensing her bare, pink nipples before him as his hands trace down her sides to the drawstring on her pajama bottoms.
>”Anon…”
“Yes Sweetie?”
>”I… I guess we ended up as my mom was plotting for us,” She murmurs as his hands slide back up her sides to just below her pits.
“I don’t know about that Sweetie. We have ended up like this at least one other time on our own even though it was from Button if we don’t count the star gazing.”
>”True… I… I just don’t want to feel as though this is not my choice… that I have been set up.”
“Should I Stop then?” Anon asks as he leans back till her hands return to his shoulders.
>”Maybe just pause here for a moment…”
“Sure…” he states as he looks over to the clock as it reads 10:45 pm. “Whatever you need or want.”
>>
>>29118581
>Sweetie closes her eyes as she takes a few deep breaths, letting her mind clear and eyes adjust further to the low light of the room from the tv backlighting her. As she reopens her eyes, the first thing she sees is Anon as he is lit by the glow, his eyes focused upon her face and his being content and patient. Her heart picks up pace slightly as she feels the warmth of his gaze and truth to his last words.
>”Alright… help me out of these…” she whispers as she leans closer to him, bending her arms to not move her hands.
“As you wish…” he whispers as she smirks and he slides his hands down her sides under the band of the pants, sliding them down her thighs till gravity takes over, dropping them to her knees. He smiles at her softly as she blushes and knee steps over the band. He leans closer to her as he slides his hands up the back of her thighs, firmly cupping and squeezing her cheeks as he pulls the two of them closer.
>”Anon…” she squeaks. “Careful…”
“Sorry Sweetie…” he begins to apologize as she slips a hand from his shoulder to the draw string on his pants, tugging them loose. His pants being looser than hers fall right away, leaving himself bare and at half mast.
>Sweetie leas in closer to Anon as she kicks her legs out of her bottoms, supporting herself with her hand on his shoulders and sliding her hand to his left arm and interlocking her hand with his as she brings it between them.
>”Nonny…d…do…do you want to….you know…” she murmurs as her blush turns to a deep crimson and she turns her head away.
“I…I do but…I am a bit nervous… I was hoping to wait till your birthday so we both could be mentally ready…” Anon stumbles out as he looks away until Sweetie’s other hand touches his cheek softly, drawing his attention back forward to his red tinged girlfriend as she looks back at him.
>>
will update further on Xmas night
>>
>>29118590
G'night.
>>
>>29114178
>that filename
fucking kek'd
>>
>>29119437
you know what's really awesome about that filename?
it implies that Button Mash is a dimensional traveler and took Sweetie other places to bone her
Anon will never be able to rival that
cuddles in Anon's bed or getting fucked at the Sapphire Falls of Midnight? Not even a contest. We all know who she's going to end up with.
Anon is wasting his time. He should kill himself, then her, then everyone else in that room.
In. That. Order.
>>
>>29119604
You really want to get fucked by a short little troll don't you? Button aint getting fucked by no one but his mother.
>>
goodnight bump
>>
>>29119621
I mean, that still makes 'em fuckin' lucky. She's hot as fuck

Also, crotchboobies https://derpibooru.org/1206381
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29119621
>>29120446
He can't be fucking his mother, because that would mean he's having sex in pb's universe.
>>
File: Silver Spoon's Over The Moon.gif (893KB, 416x516px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Spoon's Over The Moon.gif
893KB, 416x516px
>>29123916
>Silver has a secret that she keeps from everybody, even Diamond
>She poses as an anonymous writer on the literature club's message board on the school's website and posts incredibly erotic fanfics about her classmates and teachers
>>
>>29124373
Unf...Does Anon or Soarin find out after reading over her shoulder while she doesn't notice?Does Anon or Soarin offer to let her experience her sexiest fantasies with them?Does Silver get a deep breeding creampie while she pants in satisfaction in the end?Does she go on to become the lewdest writer in school while riding Anon's dick at the same time as writing?
>>
>>29124430
Anon better keep his everything off of Silver Spoon or Soarin is going to feed him feet first into a woodchipper.
>>
>>29124473
Different universe Spoon. No >IT HURTS here in this one, she is actually sane. >ITS LEWD however is a different story. And yes only one or the other is interested.
>>
File: 1462395010567.png (489KB, 1007x811px) Image search: [Google]
1462395010567.png
489KB, 1007x811px
>>29124430
>She'd never be clumsy enough to write in school.
>She does that shit from home, when she's sure she's alone.
>Unfortunately, the club's president, a certain Ms. Sparkle, pieced things together
>The erotic writer's style was very similar to Ms. Spoon's, and well, Silver started namefagging and didn't even pick a very clever one.
>Golden Garlic-Press.
>Twi put two and two together and confronted Silver.
>She gave her an ultimatum: either stop posting her erotic works of fiction...
>Or start writing more threesome fics involving Janitor Discord, Principal Celestia and Superintendent Sombra
>>
>>29124613
Kek, that ultimatum though is funny as shit. Why leave out moonbutt thought.
>>
File: Silver surprised.png (405KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Silver surprised.png
405KB, 1200x1000px
>>29124626
>Why leave out moonbutt though

>She learned early on not to involve the VP in her fics.
>Silver once posted a half-comedic / half-erotic story about how much Luna "appreciated" young boys who appeared at her doorstep in costume
>She called it "To Catch A Halloween Predator."
>Luna promised a full investigation as to who the anonymous writer was and threatened expulsion if the story wasn't immediately deleted and put in it's place, a well written apology
>>
>>29124836
Sounds about right.
>>
File: Holiday Skeleton.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Holiday Skeleton.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
>>29114437

Just 20 minutes until the Ponybones Christmas ride starts.

twitch.tv slash necromagetv
>>
>>29125928
I think you goofed on the link bud.
>>
>>29124836
>she never realized the VP was only into incest
This Silver Spoon is a silly Silver Spoon.
>>
>>29126356
Silly Spoon is best Spoon.
>>
bump
>>29126895
truly she is a good spoon.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29127326
>>
>>29118586
>”I am terrified almost myself but I know I can trust you…I never have felt this way before and from what we have been through, I know you are the only one I want….” Sweetie trails off as she slides her hand back to his shoulder, making circles with her index finger on his upper chest.
“Sweetie…I… I love you and you are the only one who has been accepting of me being me…” He mumbles as he leans closer, hugging her bare body against his. “I am willing if you are…” he continues as he kisses her neck softly, bringing goose bumps along her skin.
>”Nonny…” Sweetie coos as she slides her hand lower along his chest. “You are still a bit over dressed…”
“Only for the moment…” he replies as he leans toward her and slides his legs out of his pants. He then pulls her with him back into the pillow pile with her head landing in the center of his chest as they land.
>”Nonny…are you sure we should go ahead with this…”
“Sweetie…I don’t know but the moment feels right. We can always just stop if you really are not sure.”
>”I know… but…” She replies as he strokes her back with his free hand, looking down at the top of her head as she mumbles something.
“What was that Sweetie? I could not hear you…” Anon murmurs as he leans closer and grasps for her other hand and laces his fingers with her like with her other hand. “What is it my love?”
>Sweetie looks up quickly and meets his lips with her with a rapid and firm kiss.
>”I had said that if anything happens, you are going to take care of me, right?” she spouts as a tear flows down her cheek.
“I…I… Yes I will Sweetie. I would definitely take care of all of us. I give you my word and all my love. “
>>
>>29129494
>“Thank you…I’ve been a bit scared. I know you would but I just wanted to make sure. Too much crap going on and I guess it filtered down to tha…” she was saying till Anon blocks her lips with his. She first tenses in shock but melts as her senses catch up to his kiss. Anon grips her hands firmly and brings them to his chest as he presses closer to her.
>”Anon… I was in the middle of speaking…” she whispers when they part their lips.
“I know… rude yes but I thought you needed more reassurance.”
>”Oh really…” she replies as she presses closer. “I did…you should have still let me finish first though…”
“Sorry. I will in the future,” Anon replies as he lets her hands go. “I just took too much initiative I guess…”
>”It’s fine, Nonny,’ she replies as she grips his shoulders and pulls herself into his lap, moving her arms to around his neck leaning in to kiss his neck as h places one arm around her waist and traces the other up her leg then belly to her small, pert breasts. “Let’s just see how this goes, my cuddly genius.”
“Sweetie… you flatterer…” he softly utters as his hand cups her breast, prompting a soft gasp as their lips meet again. She moans softly from his touch as his thumb traces to and teases her nipple.
>” Nonny… lower…” she suggests as she traces circles on his chest and nibbles on his neck. He slowly traces his fingers lower along her belly with a smirk as Sweetie tenses from his faint touch. He eventually stops his hand at the thin fluff of her pubes and traces circles teasingly.
“Lower?”
>”Yes please…” Sweetie responds huskily. “Please go lower and stop teasing me…”
“As you wish…” he responds, drawing a giggle from her that jolts to a stop with her gasp as he traces his fingers lightly along the sides of her lips before tracing back up the slit, the air filling with the musk of her desire and his fingers being lightly glazed by her excitement.
>>
>>29129506
>”Ooohhh… more of tha…” she manages to get out before a squeak passes her lips as he traces again, pressing between her lips deeper and nicks her clit. He smiles as he repeats this a couple more time before stopping at her clit and winds a circle around it as he hands grip him tighter and the bites down on his neck.
“Be careful to not draw blood…” Anon quips as she lightens her bite and nods. “Going to press inside you… alright?” he asks as she nods more and parts her legs before tensing as he traces lower.
>”ooh Nonny…don’t use many fingers… I never have been able to…” Sweetie adds as he presses a single finger inside.
“I think you told me that last time we had some privacy so I will be careful and mindful” he whispers as he begins sliding the finger in a slow rhythm.
>”Ah…oh… I forgot...ah…that feel so good…”
>Anon smiles as he pushes deeper with his finger, wiggling it inside as he pumps it inside Sweetie, causing her to arch her back in response to the expanded sensation. As her body returns, he pulls his finger out, changing to 2 two fingers, and flutters them as he pushes back in.
>”That is a bit too much stimulation… slow down a bit…”
“Sorry was too eager…” he replies as he slows his hand’s motion as he rubs her side with his other. “I just want to give you as much as I can before we have to get to sleep…”
>”Stop…worrying…about… that…” she gasps out as she tries to regain her breath. “I…just… want…ungh…” she continued till the first orgasm hits her from Anon rolling her clit with his thumb as he pushed the fingers deeper.
“Want me to stop?”
>”For the moment,” Sweetie gasps. “I need to catch my breath….”
>>
>>29129512
“Alright Sweetie…” Anon murmurs as he pulls his hand out of her and strokes her thigh as his girlfriend’s chest heaves. She continues breathing heavily for the next few moments, holding Anon tight as her heart also catches back to her.
>”Alright Anon….I think it is my turn now…” Sweetie whispers in his ear as she kisses his cheek.
“Oh really… what are you thinking?”
>”Just be a good boy and you’ll see…” she responds as she boops his nose then slides off him to one side.
>As she slides off him she begins to kiss down his chest, occasionally nipping at him all while looking up at his face. Her hands trace ahead of her face, gliding along his sides and thighs then back up to beside his hips. Once her head reaches his belly she rolls onto her side and traces a hand back up his thigh as light as a feather. She stops her motion at the crest of his thigh and shifts her eyes down his chest and locks her eyes between his legs, her vision focused on his fully risen member.
>”Ooh… you definitely are excited in anticipation…”she chuckles as she glides her palm along his leg.
“Just for you Sweetie…only for you.”
“Well then. I definitely don’t want to disappoint then. Just need to check you to be sure…” she coos as her palm glazes the tip of his cock, getting mildly sticky from his pre-cum as she moves her hand along the shaft. Once she is at mid length, she very carefully and methodically closes her hand, firmly grasping his length.
>”Not too tight is this?” she asks as she looks back up at Anon while scooting herself around him.
“Not at all…” Anon murmurs to her satisfaction as she begins to pump him slowly, occasionally loosening her grip so he slides through her grip, teasing him. His expression shows clearly his enjoyment at her technique, bringing a smirk to her face as she licks from just above mid-length to just beneath the head.
“Whoa…got more ideas Sweetie?”
>>
>>29129517
>”Maybe…” she coyly quips as she trails her tongue back and forth in a zig zag back to her hand which resumes its pumping. Her hot breath sends tingles to Anon’s mind as it tries to follow these inputs. Sweetie carefully circles his head as she persists her pumping, pausing again to give it a light kiss on the tip.
>Anon tries to follow the inputs but his mind is now in a fog, locking himself out of much more than an animalistic response of joyful grunts. Sweetie pauses her resumed pumping again with her hand mid shaft drawing anon from his daze long enough to see her looking up at him as she takes an inch into her mouth and loops her tongue around his head and sucks lightly as she bobs slightly.
“Oh gods….Sweetie…” he barely states as his heart rate speeds and thoughts blur. There is only sensation and Sweetie.
>Sweetie begins to hum as she lowers her hand to allow more of him inside her mouth till he is almost filled her. She then tilts her head and closes her eyes to focus as she presses her head to one side, poking her cheek as she bobs. More of his pre-cum begins to flow out and tinges her tongue with a sweeter taste than her first time trying him. She smirks at this and opens her eyes looking up at Anon, drawing pause at the blanked expression on his face, lost in her feed to his mind. She slowly pulls back from him, letting his head clear with a wet pop.
>”Are you alright Anon?” she asks as he shakes his head trying to bring back his senses.
“Yeah, Sweetie…Just got a bit overwhelmed and amazed… had to focus to not let myself just explode,” He replies with a staggered breath.
>”I didn’t do anything wrong did I?” She asks as she places a hand on his chest, feeling the heat and pounding from his heart.
“No no… you overloaded me like I had you… I need a moment,” he replies as he strokes her cheek.
>>
>>29129694
>”Sure Anon…” Sweetie declares as she slides up beside him, resting her head on him as his breathing returns to normal.
“You definitely know how to get my heart racing…” Anon quips as he wraps his arm around her. “I wonder what it will be like when we both are doing things…”
>”I am sure it will be exhausting…” Sweetie says with a smirk. “We do need to get a good night’s sleep after all…”
“So are you now up for us actually going through with it?”
>”Yes but I am still nervous… do you have any protection?”
“I think so…I don’t know if it would be any good given they are ones given to me by others and might have damage or be expired. I never bought any since I didn’t think I would have a need for it without any warning.”
>”Oh…” Sweetie murmurs. “Well I think it is a safe day for me anyways. How about you check to be sure on the condoms?”
“Okay. I will be right back,” Anon utters as he kisses her cheek and moves to his desk. He rummages through the bottom drawer, trying to sort between the damaged packs and the undamaged ones, building up a pile in his deskside trash. “Looks like most of these are just damaged and dry… By chance did your mom try sneaking some into your bag? “
>”ANON…”
“Just asking given she pretty much set tonight up…”
>”Let me look…” Sweetie replies with a sigh. “If she did, I probably missed them out of disbelief…”she continues as she leans over to her bag, sorting through the side pockets. “Ah… here are a few… that she pinned…”
“Well that borks that supply. I guess we can figure out an intention for us…”
>”Yeah… Great idea mom. Make sure I can’t prevent illness or pregnancy from my first boyfriend.”
“I am not that bad….” Anon mumbles as he goes back to reading the expiration dates on his dwindling drawer supply.
>”It is not you, Anon. You are wonderful but I am just frustrated at my mom for this…I…”
>>
>drunk off liquor cake & wine
oh if ever there was a time I wanted me an underage spoon gf, this is it
>>
>>29129494
>”I am terrified almost myself
first sentence in and your quality is so much lower than usual.
>>
>>29130692
if there was ever a time you didn't want an underage spoon gf, then I guess maybe you're almost a decent guy
however, there's still something wrong with you for not wanting one all the time
>>
>>29129704
Dude you have had some simple spelling and grammar mistakes before, but this is by far the worst cavalcade of fuckups I have ever seen in your writing. Are you drunk on eggnog or something?
>>
>>29129494
>”I am terrified almost myself
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29131530
>>29131448
>>29130989
gotcha... fix the grammar and spelling. Also I only get drunk off hard cider I make. No I have not had any but I will blame my zeal getting ahead of the editing...again. *lowers head in shame* on another note, the truck was out of the shop 4 DAYS and the new engine fucks up. HELLOOOOO WARRANTY!
>>
>>29131600
Additional news: they have no idea why and had to call in a ringer from out side to come check it out, no ideas till tuesday. SO A EDITING I GO... after some sleep
>>
>>29131600
>>29131613
Well good luck with that, my car had the same thing happen to it. Good luck with the editing, it was an eyesore for the rest of us, and I am reasonably sure it is painful to look at with your horrible vocabulary.
>>
>>29100693
>are you making guns for /k/?
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29131873
I know how much semen goes into their baked goods, but how much is used in firearms?
>>
>>29099866
>and Rarity doesn't approve.
meh. A Trio of Sweetie Rarity Anon > this
>>
>>29131873
Not been building any and have a few I want to prototype. Got tractor parts to make first
>>
bump from 9
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
P10 bump
>>
Edits have been made, 3D printer repaired, and new material ready. Now to just get these shelves revamped. without anything falling down and Killing me
>>
>>29129704
“Found one!” Anon expounds joyously. “Sorry for interrupting…”
>”No worries… just glad there was at least one… You are going to fix that, right?”
“Of course. It was a calculated oversight but no more…” Anon retorts as he slips back on the bed. “So…”
>”Yeah…so…” Sweetie utters as they both blush whilst he holds the package and looks up to her. “How shall we continue?”
“Well do you want to be on top or on bottom? Facing me or facing away? On my lap or taking it from behind? I frankly don’t know what would be best…”
>”Um… yeah… well how about we try facing and in what I think was called cowgirl in Scoot’s vid?”
“You riding me while facing me?”
>”Well I would rather us both being in a sitting positon…”
“I understand…I think we can manage that with the pillow pile. I am sorry about this is not being more romantic though.”
>”I understand and we both are new to this… We can aim for romantic next time.”
“Alright,” he whispers as he kisses her cheek. “Are you ready?”
>”I…I…I think so…” she replies as she takes his hand and they crawl back to the head of the bed.
“It‘s okay,“ he says as he readjusts the pillows behind himself. “How about we cuddle for a bit first?”
>“Yeah…that would be best…” Sweetie replies as she slides up, pressing herself to his side as he wraps his arm around her and kisses her forehead as she nuzzles in. “Excellent idea Nonny…”
“I thought you would like it,” he whispers as he rubs along her back and occasionally pinches her butt.
>”Nonny…”
“Yes Sweetie?”
>”Thank you for being you and so understanding…” Sweetie utters softly as she makes circle on his chest with her index finger. “I am glad that we are together like this… I…” she continued as she looked up and is met with a soft kiss on her lips. “Thanks… I was beginning to ramble.”
>>
>>29137086
“Sweetie, we are partners and I respect you as well as love you. Your input and feelings are important to me. I tend to…” he begins until she kisses him again.
>”Hush now, quiet now,” she whispers as she moves to sit on his thighs, lightly rubbing his dick with her fingertips as she settles, sparking a full erection from him.
>Anon chuckles as Sweetie leans over him, kissing up his chest to his neck and nibbling along his neck as he reaches his hand to her cheek, brushing it lightly. She pulls back from him as she take the condom from his hand and sits back up, looking him in his eyes softly as she holds the wrapper in her lips and tilts her head playfully. Anon reaches forward and rubs her cheek as he smiles wide and she nuzzles into his touch as he strokes a few loose hairs behind her ear.
>”Okay… here we go…” Sweetie utters as she pulls herself out of Anon’s reach and takes the condom wrapper in both hands, opening it carefully. She slowly pulls the condom out and reaches forward to Anon’s twitching member, rolling it down purposefully as her sex ed classes were forced to inform her how.
“Sweetie?” Anon asks as she looks back up to him. “Have I told you how beautiful you are?”
>”N…no. Not recently…”
“You are the most beautiful girl I know. I love the way your hair frames your face, hiding the emerald orbs of your eyes when the wind blows it and it is so soft to the touch. You have such a cute and pert butt I want to grab it frequently despite knowing better. Your breasts are so soft to the touch, I want to hold them anytime we can be alone, massaging them as you squeak in joy. I love your voice as it is like that of an angel, especially when you sing. I especially love your mind as you are one of the brightest people I know. I love you Sweetie and am glad to have you…”
>>
>>29137161
>”Anon… you are too much…” Sweetie replies as she gets on her knees over him as she begins to position herself, supporting her position with a firm grip on Anon’s shoulders. “Well here goes something…” she quips as she begins to lower herself slowly.
>Their faces both take on a funny expression as Sweetie’s eyes go wider as Anon fills her and he is awash with the sensation of her warmth and tenseness of her flesh around him. Suddenly she stops lowering herself, both her and Anon feeling the pressure from her hymen.
“Are you alright Sweetie?”
>”Yeah… just nervous about this. I have heard this hurts badly and I am scared…”
“I am right here with you, Sweetie. You know I will hold you and help you through it and anything else.”
>”Thank you Anon…” She replies as she takes a deep breath before making a firm drop onto Anon’s lap, pushing his through her barrier. She tenses sharply in pain, hugging Anon close as she makes a gasp and high pitch squeak. Her heart races from the shock as Anon rubs her back and kisses along her shoulder as they lean into the pillows. She pulls back slightly with tears going down her cheeks and a small pained expression filling her face. Anon smiles at her and continues his kissing, kissing away the tears while trying to keep his lower half as still as possible.
“Is the pain beginning to subside?” he asks as a bit of blood begins to dribble along the edge of the condom.
>”A bit… It still stings…”
“Maybe if I begin to move, that will help it subside. May I?”
>Sweetie responds with an affirmative nod as she grips onto his shoulders to stabilizer herself as anon lifts her slightly and she slides up to her knees.
“I am not sure we can keep this position up for long right now. For the moment, do you mind if we roll you onto your back?”
>“S…sure… Whatever you think is best…” Sweetie says with the pained expression still on her face as she rubs his cheek.
>>
>>29137174
“I love you too and want this to go well for you Sweetie…I might not be the romancer I should be but I can try…”
>”You have won my heart, you goob, and I am giving you my first time. I think you are romantic enough…for now…” She states as she giggles at his over-formality before kissing him firmly. Now take me, you big green monster…” Sweetie whispers in his ear as she bites his earlobe.
>Anon chuckles as he kisses her again then sits back on his knees before her as she parts her legs slightly. He delicately rubs along her thighs and down to her knees, hooking his thumbs under them and lifts her legs to her chest. He carefully positions himself and pushes himself back inside Sweetie, drawing a wince and a nod of okay from her as he pauses.
>Anon leans down as he slides himself between her legs, softly kissing sweetie as he begins to move, pressing as deeper than before. Sweetie twitches from the added pressure but softens her expression as he pulls back. As they adjust to the motions, she wraps her legs around his waist, smiling softly as both their faces flush from the stimulations and exertion.
>”Ooh Nonny… ahh…” she purrs as he picks up pace, rocking her and the bed with quick thrusts, accelerating as the minutes pass.
“Swee…tie…” he utters as his face becomes more flushed and he tries to keep his breath, Sweetie lightly moaning between her own rapid breaths.
>“I think I am starting to….hummm…aaahhh… get close…” Sweetie responds as she begins to contract herself tighter around him, holding him tighter with her legs.
“Me too Sweetie…” he mutters as he wraps his arms around her, pressing his chest against hers, moving only his hips.
>”Unnngh….Non…Nonny…” Sweetie squeaks as she clamps down.
>>
>>29137086
>>29137161
>>29137174
>>29137190
Congratulations, in the history of writing erotic scenes, no one has come close to writing something so non-erotic and clinical as you have
>>
>>29137780
That sounds like a challenge. Time to write some Maud selfcest.
>>
>>29137950
its hot when Maud does it.
>>
>>29137950
What this guy said:
>>29138085
She already culminated four times
>>
>>29138085
>>29138174
Fine, robo-Sweetie on Sweetie, with non-robo-Sweetie tied, gagged, unconcious, and not particularly consenting?
>>
>>29138455
Pretty hot desu
>>
>>29138455
Nah, Sweetie is supposed to be awake to actually show robo Sweetie how to emote while cumming. It doesn't work when she is asleep and raped. Button proved that fact.
>>
>>29138465
goddammit
what if it's followed up with sweetie-bot deciding she doesn't need the real thing around any more and starts vivisecting her to learn more about these unconscious reactions to stimuli?

>>29138495
Being non-erotic is the point, though if non-erotic and sloppy is an option how about Pinkie Pie's chain-bang Tuesday?
>>
>>29138509
Yeah...keep your weird muder bot fetish to yourself, Sweetie clones(or bots in this case) would stick together to make the comfiest fuck couple in the world.
>>
>>29138509
>what if it's followed up with sweetie-bot deciding she doesn't need the real thing around any more and starts vivisecting her to learn more about these unconscious reactions to stimuli?
Meeting more and more fetishes by the second
>>
>>29138523
murder*
>>
File: Diamond Sweetie upskirt.jpg (216KB, 1152x961px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Sweetie upskirt.jpg
216KB, 1152x961px
>>
>>29138889
>Picture
Many happy memories of school return
>>
>>29138889
Why is Sweetie's hair a woman with long hair in a bra?
>>
>>29138966
So you don't know which way she's facing, and can't sneak up on her
>>
>>29138999
What retard would make that mistake?
>>
>>29137780
you guys already swear that Anon is a terminator and Sweetie is a Sweetie-bot. Who am I to disappoint...
>>
>>29139258
Noooo, that's more your fault with your speech inclinations. I prefer all natural Sweetie to rob Sweetie.
>>
>>29139258
Nahh mate, this is just your autism shining through
>>
>>29139258
>Who am I to disappoint...
That's been your mantra through life hasn't it? No wonder your father was so disappointed
>>
>>29139304
At least he had one around anon
still waiting for dad to come back with smokes or did you finally do the math and realize no car takes 12 years to go 6 miles
>>
>>29139295
pretty much.
>>29139304
eh. the dick is dead and hated I sided with my mom because I saw through his attempt at character assassination. nice try though.
>>
>>29139383
>the dick is dead
No wonder, I'd kill myself too if I had you for a son
>>
>>29139383
>>29139392

Oh shush and get married already, you two!
>>
>>29139425
No thanks, Shade would insist on writing his own vows, and I'd rather not half to stand there listening to several hours 30 minutes if he managed to use a contraction of bland derivative pap, that rips off better writers.

Also I wouldn't be able to ask his father for the bitch's hand in marriage (what with the whole killing himself after seeing his son)
>>
>>29139048
Tigermen.
>>
>>29139447
So... you'd be on bottom, yes?

Is very kinky, ja. Is nice, is gud.

Jabul

VIVA LA MOTHERLAND!
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>29139811
I am always the top so it could work...after removing teeth, 4 limbs, and giving him a chain swing to allow him to hang from the stubs
>>
>>29137190
“Sweetie…..” he grunts out in unison with her, both their expressions looking pained before they collapse from their overstimulation from the other’s response. They lay panting for a moment, glistening in their sweat in the faint light in the room. When Anon pushes up from Sweetie’s chest, his eyes catch the dazed expression on her face as she begins to blink back to reality and catches his eyes with hers. She smiles a wide, goofy smile at him as she reaches to his cheek, lightly grazing it before he takes her hand, holding it there.
>”Anon….that…that…”
“Yes Sweetie?”
>”That was great…. I love you and glad this was with you…I look forward to more…”
“I think I have energy for more…” Anon mutters as he catches his breath and the adrenaline begins to fade. “Well maybe not but I have the willingness…”
>”Well hold on that for now. I don’t think I could take it…”
“As you wish…” he utters before she whaps him with a pillow.
>”Oh you goob…”
“Your goob…”
>”Yes… MY goob.”
“And you my beloved, strawberry-scented marshmallow…” he whispers as she giggles at their silliness. “Well I had better take care of this,” He continues as he pulls out and sits up. “Need to dispose of the condom…” he finishes as he stands and begins wobbling toward the bathroom door.
>”Are you alright?” Sweetie asks as she sits up.
“Yeah… just think I pulled something. I am sure you will be similar if you try to walk now too and probably through tomorrow.”
>>
>>29142327
>“Oh boy… did not think about that… Well mom will be ribbing me for that or smirking over her coffee. Rarity probably will take a few minutes to figure it out…”
“And want my head. Good thing for me I leave for SIATS and other appointments after lunch otherwise there would be a scene, I bet.”
>”Well you need to get me what your class and meeting schedules are soon. I know I can rely on you in the afternoons but I want to try to see you in the day too now.”
“Absolutely, Sweetie. I will have one ready for you by lunch. We are not covering much in Brit. Lit. so I should be able to get that together for you during that class since I have read ahead a bit.”
>”You better,” Sweetie chides him as he vanishes into the bathroom and closes the door behind himself.
>Once the door closes, she turns on the bedside light to help her see where all the pillows fell during their fun. As the light spreads across the covers, she spots a couple dark, reddish spots on the blue sheets. She leans closer for a moment before it hits her that that is from her, proof that she is no longer a virgin. She sits there gazing at the spots for a moment as she sighs with a small smile.
>”Well… I guess we can say I am a woman now…no longer a whole girl…” she mumbles to herself as a tiny feeling of loss begins to spread before she thinks again about it being a conscious decision, a decision made in love for someone who has sworn himself to her and given her his equivalent as well as being capable of taking care of contingencies. While she continues to ponder and focus on this second line of thought, her smile widens as her whole chest fills with her love for Anon. She is his now, his woman, a prize not able to be stolen by others just seeking conquest. These wordings cross her mind, making her shake her head at the folly of such a mentality to label a girl like herself as an object like that but the societal truth being the same. She is Anon’s and he hers.
>>
>>29142336
>As the door closed behind him, Anon stumbles toward the toilet, sluffing off the bloody used condom into his hand as he gets closer. Before he tosses it in, he looks it over, seeing the edge of the bloody ring near the base of it from Sweetie. He huffs to himself as he reminisces over what has been hammered into him from his early teens till now. ‘Sleeping with a woman is a great conquest and taking a virgin is best…’ Utter bullcrap fed to him by his father and brother as well as his corrupted friends, most of whom began drinking and or smoking just before they got their driver’s license if not sooner. Anon grimaced at the memories as he looked at the condom further until he stopped and thought about what really happened. He did not ‘take’ Sweetie; she gave herself to him. She loved and trusted him enough to participate in this act WITH not TO her. She might be rewarding his proving himself through these months of friendship with the last few days of chaos sealing her decision but mostly it was his being a partner to her as a friend and now fully as her lover. The law might not approve of the jumping the gun but since their parents have approved of them, the law is not an issue. Only thing mattering now is that they love each other and that they continue to work their way through the next challenges together, supporting each other as equals. With this thought working its way to the surface, Anon felt sure of himself again and his decisions tonight, finally dropping the condom in the toilet and flushing it, freeing himself to ready himself for bed again, able to sleep with the young woman who gave him herself, his Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>29142346
>Once Anon returns to his room, before him on his bed is Tooner sleeping soundly at the foot of the bed with the covers pulled up over a mound of pillows forming a fort at the head of the bed and a faint outline of legs and feet in said fort. He lightly walks to his bedside, knocking on the wood frame of the upper bunk as he stands there.
>”Who goes there?”
“A big green monster.”
>”I don’t think there is room for one of those here. Can you try again later?”
“What about is the big green monster loves you and wants to protect you?”
>”Wait. We have one of those on the guest list. Come on in,” Sweetie jokes as one side of the covers folds back, revealing her glowing, smiling face.
>Anon just shakes his head and climbs on into the mini pillow fort built in his bed. As he pulls the covers back over him, Sweetie wraps her arms and legs around him, locking him closer to her as she passionately kisses him. He quickly follows suit, kissing her back as their tongues toy with each other. A few moments later, she pulls away from his lips, nuzzling into his shoulder as they continue their embrace. He kisses her neck softly as he rubs her back and she purrs as she slides her legs down his.
“See. The big green monster is not that bad…”
>”I think he is wonderful and quite the gentle gentleman. I want no one else…” Sweetie replies as she boops his nose.
“I want no one but this young woman right here, the most beautiful, bright, and loving person in my life.”
>”We are disgustingly affectionate and cutesy now, aren’t we?”
“Eeyup.”
>”Should we stop?”
“Eeyup.”
>“Will we?”
“NOPE.”
>“Thought so…” She quips as she giggles. “Well shall we finally try to sleep?”
“Only if I get to hold you.”
>“As you wish, Nonny” she replies as he chuckles and holds her firmly.
>>
>>29142360
“Oh how I love you Sweetie.”
>”I love you too. Good night…”
“Good night my love,” Anon softly whispers as he kisses her one last time and she nuzzles in closing her eyes, drifting off into a ‘scape of soft pink clouds, warm winds, and a serene waltz she shares with a big green monster in a finely trimmed suit.
>>
>>29141610
That's my fetish comrade.

Minus losing limbs. But that's what my handcuffs are for. And the gag and blindfold make for some fun
>>
>>29141610
Big talk from a guy who can't spell
>>
File: Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg (57KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg
57KB, 768x431px
>>29141610
>after removing ... 4 limbs
So you want to turn him into the best dad ever? Second best after yours
>>
>>29137086
>>29137161
>>29137174
>>29137190
>>29142327
>>29142336
>>29142346
>>29142360
>>29142370
You've managed to create the written equivalent of sticking a dildo in a fleshlight and calling it porn, your parents must be so proud... oh wait
>>
>>29143706
Given the right dildo and fleshlight, it could be hot
Just sayin'. I'd like to see a horsecock dildo (with a cumtube) fucking an almost-too-small fleshlight and busting inside it, making it overflow with fake cum
>>
>>29143724
That would be funny, but this is just sad
>>
>>29143831
this
>>
>>29144588
And by this, I mean Shades writing
>>
>>29144613
Hey I will critique his writing on my own time. It wont change in all likelihood and in fact will probably get worse. But still.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29109082
>She pushes you.
>Why!?
>Shoves you against the counter.
"Sil!"
>It presses against your waist, bend>ing you backwards.
"S-stop!"
>"Where is it!?" Sil screams, yanking up your shirt. "Where are you hiding it!?"
>You don't understand.
"Tried t'call, Sil..."
>"Why?" she barks. "Why would you call me? You don't even care about me or you wouldn't..."
>Her hand is wrapped up?
>She's crying?
>Why?
>"... you wouldn't have... have made this scene! I should be with Soarin right now, but instead I have to take care of you!"
"N-no, I... I wanted -"
>"See? It's always about what *you* want!"
"- I just wanted t' spend the night with you n' Soarin! Issat so bad!?"
>>
>>29145568
Yay!
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>29145568
it resumes
>>
>>29145568
>"YES!"
>But... why...?
>Her hands yank and pull, grope and squeeze.
>You let her, so much as you're allowing anything.
>Arms aren't exactly doing what you want them to do, not that you see any point in stopping her.
>"Where's the phone, Di!?" Sil demands, searching your skit pockets, your socks... everywhere. "Where are you hiding it!?"
"I. Lost. It."
>You let her, because it's true.
>And when she can't find it... she'll feel bad. Right?
>Bad enough to let you spend the night with her, instead of at home.
>That'd be nicer'n staying with that guy anyway.
>You zone out - *zoned* out - only realizing it when Sil roughly jerks your bra back into place.
>Fucks that up, though.
>Not her fault she doesn't know how to put on a bra.
>Don't mention it, 'cause you're nice like that. Just tug on yours 'til it's comfortable.
>Hard to do like this.
>It'll never be comfortable.
>You give up.
>Doesn't feel as bad as the pain in your head.
>Drank too much.
>Weird, though.
>Don't usually getta hangover this fast.
>Aren't the only one to give up.
>Sil's starin' at you with her arms crossed below those tiny tits of hers.
"Believe me now?"
>Her lips tighten.
>She believes, but she doesn't wanna.
"I lost it, Sil."
>"Why do I put up with you!?"
"'cause... I'm your friend."
>>
>>29145650
They need a hug.
>>
>>29145650
>"Di..."
>Uh-oh.
>You gotta pee.
>Bad.
"I gotta go."
>"Di... I..."
>*Now*.
>Feet have a little trouble working right.
>Fucking -
>Hands grab your elbow.
>You don't have time for this.
>Endulged her enough, right?
"Sil, I gotta pee. Just -"
>"Fine," she sighs. "I'll help you."

>You are Silver Spoon and you're still angry.
>Just... you're not entirely sure who to be angry *at*.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: Diamond Tiara 1.png (248KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Tiara 1.png
248KB, 482x700px
Page 8 bump
>>
>>29146979
tfw you will never watch Diamond fight her dad over your birthday present.
>>
>>29147016
>you will never watch Diamond fight her dad as your birthday present
>>
>>29147102
>ywn drop kick her father down a flight of stairs and claim his daughter as you waifu
life sucks, but your cuck shit is worse.
>>
>>29147119
>not wanting Diamond to present you with her father's head
do you even blood god?
>>
>>29145741
Fucking hell, these internal conflicts. When will they realize that it'll never end, and they'll be constantly at war with themselves until the day they die?

On another note: Has anyone else been reading "Di" as "dye/die" and not "dee"? Which also puts a twist on how Silver may be masking how she feels about her every now and again. Just pretending to say her name but really meaning "Die."
>>
>>29147611
>Has anyone else been reading "Di" as "dye/die" and not "dee"?
I always read it that way, seeing as it's short for DIamond Tiara, not Deemand Tiara
>>
>>29147719
That's what I was thinking. But then I remember times where people would shorten the name "Diana" to "Dee" as a nickname.
>>
>>29147811
>Dianamond Tiara
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29142370
>Morning comes soon for the couple in the form of the screaming of his cell phone alarm playing air raid claxons and his clock radio bellowing its repeated tones. Anon wakes with a shock, jolting awake and madly reaching for his phone with a single hand.
>”Hmm meh… I will be up in a minute…” Sweetie mumbles as she rolls away from the sounds as he continues to struggle with the alarms.
>He finally gets the phone alarm off after some half blind fumbles and hits his other alarm as the display comes into view as it reads 6:45 am. It’s a bit earlier than he would normally wake up for school but with guests, it is probably a good idea to get moving a bit earlier.
“Sweetie…Sweetie…” he whispers as he jostles her softly. “We need to get up to get breakfast and to school.”
>”Hmm…Nonny? What are you doing in my bed? Is this still my dream?” She asks as she rubs her eyes.
“No… I am real Sweetie and you are in my bed, remember?”
>”Oh yeah…” she utters as she hugs him. “Now I remember…How are you this morning?”
“I am pretty good though I am a bit scattered. What all do you need to do to get ready?”
>”well I normally shower and get dressed. Definitely need to this morning…”
“Same here though I don’t think smelling like you would be bad…” He quips as she hits him with a pillow.
>“Nonny…”
“Alright alright….So do want the first shower or do you want to wait?”
>”You can go on ahead since I will take longer.”
“Works for me,” he replies as her starts to sit up before he is pulled back down.
>”Now I didn’t say we had to get up NOW…” Sweetie whispers as she pulls closer, wrapping herself around him.
>>
>>29148295
>As Anon is about to kiss her, a knocking comes at the door. They try to ignore it at first but then it come again.
>”Anon… Sweetie… Time to get up!”
>”Mom?” Sweetie mutters surprised. “Why are you knocking on Anon’s door?”
>”To make sure you two get up and get ready for school. I would not want you two to miss any classes after yesterday…” Cookie states knowingly and drawing a heavy blush from Sweetie.
”We will be ready and downstairs soon. Just give us a bit…” Anon replies as he hugs Sweetie and matches her blush.
>”Okay you two see you downstairs for breakfast soon!” Cookie replies as walks back down the stairs with a soft laugh.
>”Oh my… so embarrassed…” Sweetie mumbles as she curls into a ball.
“Well we both knew she would rib us. I thought she would at least wait till we got downstairs at least but…”
>”Yeah… ooh my…” Sweetie continues as she shakes her head, brushing Anon’s chest with her locks and her face lost in the mass of loose hairs. “I just know she is going to be snarking and telling her friends…I bet she will even tell my sis…”Sweetie says as a mini-meltdown begins.
“Hey now Sweetie,” Anon utters as he moves her face up towards his with his hand under her chin. “How about we quickly bathe together to get the showers done or at least the majority done together so we can get that part over with and face the embarrassment together? We are partners in this and know she means no harm.”
>”Alright but we are going to do it for speed. No funny business…”
“I swear and ask the same of you,” Anon says as he tosses the pile of covers onto Tooner who barely notices.
“Deal,” she replies as she give him a quick kiss on the cheek.
>>
File: Diamond is prepared.jpg (539KB, 2500x2300px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond is prepared.jpg
539KB, 2500x2300px
>>29147016
>>29147102

"It's not even about what you're doing that's got my knickers in a knot."
>"Then why-"
"I believe it's perfectly acceptable for young couples in love to explore each other's sexuality."
>"Bleh, I never want to hear you say 'sex' again."
"Hell, I even wish I hadn't waited so long to try new things with Spoiled."
>"Oh my God, I wish I was dead right now."
"We didn't even host our first swinger's ball until you were in the 6th grade."
>"EWW, T-M-I DAD! STAHP!!"
"But that's beside the point. I won't have my precious gem and her young, strapping beau enjoying each other's company wearing sub-standard costumes."
>"What are you talking about, old man? I'll have you know this was custom made for me by-"
"Let me guess: That harlot of a seamstress that runs her little shop over on the poor side of town. I shouldn't matter that you're friends with her little sister; You should never sacrifice quality for the sake of friendship.
"Now, get dressed little one. We shall take the helicopter straight to Las Pegasus right away. We'll have a talk with your uncle Hugh and we'll see if we can get one of his authentic Bunny costumes made up just for you."
>>
>>29148866
Kek, Anon gets a Hugh certified robe to go along with Diamond's bunny outfit. Anon doesn't know whether to be aroused or laughing his ass off.
>>
>>29148866
>tfw you will never watch your girlfriend bite all the condoms when she thinks you aren't looking.
>tfw you will never smile as you put them on and start fucking her brains out. You will never slip off the condom anyways when she isn't looking.
>tfw she will never wrap her legs around you an squeeze you dry.
>>
>>29145741
>Her for being selfish?
>You for worrying?
>Soarin for... for... you shouldn't even be angry at him, but you are. For paying attention to *her*, not you.
>He was supposed to bring you here so you would stop worrying, not to actually *do* anything. Not for *her*.
>Maybe you should be angry at yourself for being so selfish.
>Maybe that's why you help Di towards the closest stall, help her turn around in the narrow space, help her with her skirt and... luckily she can manage her panties by herself.
>You turn your back before she pulls them down.
>Not to give her privacy or anything. It's nothing you haven't seen before and it's not like she'll remember anything tomorrow.
>It's shame.
>The skirt was awkward enough, a reminder of what you'd almost done. What you *had* done, just seconds ago.
>You'd practically stripped her before being forced to admit - if only to yourself - that Di wasn't lying.
>She's manipulative, but she doesn't lie to you. Not in any way that counts, not in ways you don't *know* are lies.
>It doesn't count if you know it's false, right?
>The sounds of splashing liquid makes you feel sick, but a hand grabs onto your shirt when you try to step away.
>"Dun'go. Almost done."
>You stay.
>Shame demands it.
>One of you has to have some, after all.

>>29147611
>Di/Die
I didn't do a bit about that, with Silver telling her (or thinking about telling her) to die?
Might have been cut. If so, I'll have to work it back in at some point.
>>
>>29152427
Was listening to this song right now, seems appropriate for the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XJxFAoiWSY
>>
>>29151932
Hot, except for those tits
>>
>>29152562
What, how? Those tits are nice as fuck.
>>
>>29153341
They're too big, literally held up by the guy thrusting in to her, they'd be sagging like udders if not for that
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29151932
>>29148866
> N T R

Remove.
>>
>>29154550
That's Anon dipshit, not ntr.
>>
>>29153451
>they'd be sagging like udders if not for that
Fucking __UNF_ You have no idea how much MILF bodies turn me the fuck on. Fake/sphere tits are disgusting, and need to go and stay go.
See https://derpibooru.org/1295685 https://derpibooru.org/1295587 https://derpibooru.org/1300429

>>29152427
You didn't. I was just throwing the idea out there.
>>
>>29154609
I like your taste good sir.
>>
>>29154573
Anon is NTR'ing someone else. No thanks.
>>
>>29154609
Damn, I'll have to search through my notes to see how I was going to use it.
I think it was before I decided to make Silver super crazy, so maybe that's why I cut it. Shouldn't be hard to fit it back in.
>>
File: vyDdTKk.png (264KB, 384x561px) Image search: [Google]
vyDdTKk.png
264KB, 384x561px
>>29155191
Hold on. That was going to be a thing?
WELL. That certainly took a turn for the nervouxcited.
_It knows._
>>
>>29154920
then your in the wrong thread
>>
>>29154920
>implying Filthy doesn't have a congo line of mistresses
>>
File: Silver Spoon thong.png (328KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Spoon thong.png
328KB, 1024x1024px
>>29148866
Headcanon:
>Silver's parents are pretty sexually repressive, they almost never show any PDAs
>Until she met Di, she thought first base was holding hands and that she should even kiss a boy until she was engaged
>>
>>29156463
Okay? Him cuckqueening his own wife is kinda irrelevant, he is a rich man, not an inbred.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29153451
That is not Di. That is her mom, Spoiled Rich
>>
>>29152427
>It won't be her. Never her.
>That's why she's such an important friend.
>For a brief moment, the trickling noise is covered up by your sigh.
>She's shameless. Bold. Impulsive.
>All reasons why you need her.
>And sometimes... sometimes she needs you to help her.
>"Sil... Sil... can y'help m -"
>That's why you care about her.
>"Wait, w'happened t'your hand...? Nevmind, Sil, I gottit."
>And sometimes - *sometimes* - she accidentally let it slips that she cares about you.

>You are Soarin and you're sitting in your car.
>Waiting.
>You can feel eyes on you, but surely that's just your imagination. Just worry.
>No one saw what happened. No one saw you arrive with Silver.
>It's scary what can happen without anyone noticing.

>You are Diamond Tiara and you managed to... uh... 'clean up' without Sil's help.
>Her hand's hurt.
>>
>>29158245
1. The nose is wrong
2. They're still saggy cow udders
3. No one cares about the opinion of a crap greentext writer
>>
>>29157597
You're too pure anon
>>
>>29158265
gotta get a grip
>>
>>29158266
>The nose is wrong

Didn't know Spoiled had an official humanized nose.
>>
>>29158411
Turned up nose on pone, therefore turned up nose on human same principal: pone Trixie has a giant throbbing horse cock, therefore human Trixie is black
>>
>>29158395
You are too paranoid, what part of this>>29148866
means he is getting cucked? The dad is just making an ass of himself and is getting his daughter a playboy bunny suit(tm) not fucking his daughter.
>>
>>29158433
I...what? Tranny pones are trash and the black Trixie makes no sense. Take your shit taste out of here.
>>
>>29158444
trips speak the truth, Filthy is just a goofy rich dad.
>>
>>29158449
>Tranny pones are trash
He doesn't like horse cock, I want neo-/mlp/ to leave
>>
>>29158462
I...don't know actually.
>>
>>29158444
Aren't we talking about this? >>29151932
>>
>>29158471
I guess I was talking to the wrong dude then.
>>
>>29158265
>Actually hurt, or it wouldn't be bandaged up like it is. And her arm - shallow as the scrapes are, it's still an injury.
>Not like your head. You just drank too much.
>Gotta get your shit together. She needs you.
>You stand and get as far as straightening out your skirt before...
>Fuck, you head *hurts*!
>You're leaning against against Sil, hands gripping her shoulders.
>Gotta... gotta get your shit together.
>She needs you.
"Help me... um... to..."
>"Sink?"
>You nod - but the splitting headache the simple gesture brings ends the movement before it begins.
>"Di?"
>Oh. Couldn't see you anyway.
>Get your shit together, Di.
>S'only alcohol.
>"Di...?"
"Y... yeah..."
>You nearly fall, her slow shuffle too much for your feet to keep up.
>"Careful," Sil murmurs. "Just take one step at a time."
>Nuh.
>Gotta wash your hands.
>Gotta... clean up. So you can take care of her.
>She's hurt. Needs you.
>You don't know how long it takes to cross those few feet, but finally, eventually, Sil steps aside, guiding your hands to the counter.

>You are Silver Spoon and you breathe a sigh of relief as Di begins washing her hands.
>One at a time, using the other to hold herself up.
>Not the most *effective* method...
>Another sigh escapes your lips as you look back at the mess she left of the stall.
>The majority - you think and hope - made it inside the toilet, but there's still a slowly spreading puddle on the tile floor.
>Someone's going to have to clean that up.
>With a third, quiet sigh, you silently admit that it's you.
>You're always cleaning up after her mistakes. What is one more?
>>
>>29158969
Name bud, you forgot it.
>>
>>29158969
>You tuck your braid down the back of your shirt collar.
>Disgusting as it is, you were going to do worse to her, weren't you?
>And it's not the first time, you think as you bend - at the waist, to keep your skirt out of the liquid filth - with a wad of toilet paper bunched up in your hand.
>Most likely, it won't be the last time either.
>Not if she keeps drinking like -
>Her phone.
>*A* phone, at least.
>Fallen behind the toilet.
>The toilet paper falls from your hand.
>When? Was she lying? Did she lose it?
>Did she drop it moments ago while your back was turned?
>You don't notice that you're stepping into Di's urine, and if you did, it wouldn't be important.
>There's an easy way to find out.
>Did she try to call?
>The screen flickers to life at a swipe of your thumb.
>Check the log.
>Wait.
>Whenever she dropped it isn't important.
>She was about to send a text. No, a pic.
>To Soarin.
>"Sil...? Sil!? Am... am I... what...? Sil, why's my hair all red? Sil!? Am.. am I *bleeding*? Sil!?"
>Huh.
>She shaved.
>>
File: dis-what.gif (483KB, 679x482px) Image search: [Google]
dis-what.gif
483KB, 679x482px
>>29159079
what the fuck
>>
>>29159094
There's a lot of crazy in that last post. You're going to have to be more specific.
>>
>>29158266
>2. They're still saggy cow udders
>implying that's a bad thing

>>29158449
>Tranny pones are trash
You must've been looking at humans friendo. And even a horsefucker like me'll admit that not all of them look bad.
However. If you're referring to the ponies we love, you can get right the fuck >>>/out/ you lowest class of unrefined plebian.
>>
>>29159079
>She shaved.
Figured DT for a landing strip girl myself
Unless it's all a mind fuck, and Blossomforth stashed her phone there for some reason
>>
>>29159241
>tfw no one remembers I set this up 9 months ago
I have only myself and my slow, rambling pace to blame.
>>
>>29159306
Did it take place during >IT HURTS, because if it did I imagine most of us were distracted by >IT HURTS
>>
>>29159357
It was earlier, but during an equally distracting scene.
>>
>>29159388
The blowjob?
>>
>>29159393
I am a bit sad its been so long sense we had any good smut now that I think about it. Good story, but the Spoon and Diamond need a comfy dicking, soon.
>>
>>29159413
>but the Spoon and Diamond need a comfy dicking, soon.
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Silver_Spoon!20161230
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Diamond_Tiara!20161230
>>
>>29159393
>>She shivers as your fingers brush across the delicate peach-fuzz covering her mound.
>>You wonder if you should tell her to shave it.
>>You wonder if you should shave your own.
>>That’s what you’re supposed to do, isn’t it?
>>
>>29159488
I member.
>>
File: Diamond Tiara 2.jpg (688KB, 830x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Tiara 2.jpg
688KB, 830x1280px
>>29159452
>Diamond cums 8 times
More like "a thorough pounding until she's left a panting, drooling, quivering mess lying in a pool of your combined love juices."
>>
>>29160304
Best image ever. Not the pic, though it is nice, the pounding her pussy till she cant think anymore.
>>
>>29160304
>Making your 14 year old fiance's friend cum until she can't think straight anymore
Sounds pretty comfy desu
>>
>>29160328
Then its the fiancé's turn. Question is, do the girls 69 each other to watch their friend get fucked, or do the face each other and cuddle while the other is filled up and pounded?
>>
>>29160881
Little of column a, little of column b Silver will probably be eating DT out when Soarin runs an it hurts on DT's ass though
>>
>>29161278
That's hot as shit. Though I'm willing to bet her butt could take the pounding.
>>
Y'all is heretics.
Diamond Tiara is purely for sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
She's Soarin's broodmare.
Lets Silver keep that tight little figure of hers.
>>
>>29159079
>Huh.
>She shaved.
HAH. Nice.

>>29159452
d-dayumn
>>
File: 1432409816910.png (454KB, 561x757px) Image search: [Google]
1432409816910.png
454KB, 561x757px
>>
>>29148304
>The shower was a fast one as was their dressing and preening. Sweetie opted for a natural brushed curls day rather than her normal lightly teased style while Anon went with his normal brushed style. He dressed in the same starred, dark blue shirt he relaxed in last night and jeans while Sweetie wore her usual ensemble, and once they were ready, the quickly stepped to the kitchen.
>In the kitchen, though, there were 2 more guests than they were expecting: Hondo and Miss Nightfall.
“Um Hello Hondo, sir. Hello Miss Nightfall. To what do I owe the visit this morning?”
>“Hi Daddy…” Sweetie exclaims as she half hides behind Anon.
>”Good morning you two… I hope you slept quite well…” Hondo replies, not looking up from his coffee as he responds and Miss Nightfall stands at attention, smirking slightly at the situation.
“Very well, sir.”
>”I am very glad to hear it. As to why I am here, I am following up on the fact there was a bit of chatter following yesterday’s incident and it has lead me to decide you need an escort to CHS today as does your mom, Anon. Whoever was attacking the party has seen your face and is targeting you for your role in Rich Industries. We are also having your mom escorted to her work since her car was seen leaving the estate.”
“All…Alright sir. Do you need me to do anything different along with having an escort?”
>”I’m going to need a weekly schedule from you to better protect you for however long this takes.”
“I was already planning on getting one together for Sweetie. I will give you both a copy in this case. I also have a couple extra meetings this week and was going to ask one of Sweetie’s friends to get her home so I could handle those.”
>”Would this friend be Apple Bloom?”
“Yes sir…” Anon replies nervously.
>>
>>29163421
would have written more but was celebrating bday by watching Rogue !
>>
>>29158266
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2014418 check tags and same artist
>>
>>29163474
Or, y'know, you could direct 'em to a less ad-riddled site like https://derpibooru.org/1127529
>>
>>29163938
But if he'd done that then Shade wouldn't be the incompetent fuck up he always is
>>
Wait is there silver spoon green in this thread??
>>
>>29164313
>Being this new
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29099866
In two weeks, we'll have been doing this for a year - holy shit. I love you fuckers so much that >IT HURTS
>>
>>29164313
You probably won't like it unless you're a weeboo.
>>
>>29164791
Wat
>>
File: YunoGasai.png (902KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
YunoGasai.png
902KB, 1000x1000px
>>29165073
You're as crazy as Silver Spoon if you think she isn't one bad day away from turning into
>pic related
>>
>>29165533
>Her eyesight is going to improve to the extent she doesn't need to wear glasses in one day?
Surely you're memeing good sir
>>
>>29165533
And your crazy if you think Soarin cant dick the crazy out of her, in the 10 minuets it will take for him to leave her a quivering mess.
>>
>>29165579
This
Silver just needs another dose of vitamin D
>>
>>29165610
And the daily recommended dose of snuggles, Diamond can substitute, but both of them can cause a cuteness/comfy overdose. This leaves the affected Silver a bright blushing red, similar to a fever, all that's required is a cup of hot chocolate and a fuzzy blanket, with the snuggle administrators (Soarin and Diamond) to relieve the stress.
>>
>>29165538
>she doesn't care what she hits with that axe
>>
>>29163938
It was already open in another window and was rushing to bed
>>
>>29165814
>rushing to bed
That standard thought in your head "oh boy! gotta get a good night's sleep or I won't be able to *really* disappoint my parents tomorrow"
>>
>>29165814
Happens to the best of us.
>>
File: 1483102912731.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483102912731.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>29138999
checked and keked
>>
>>
>>29167742
Nerd Silver is muh favorite.
>>
bump from 9
>>29168146
whatever.
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
File: 1456715339236.jpg (162KB, 1275x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1456715339236.jpg
162KB, 1275x1725px
>>
>>29163421
>”Alright. I will make sure to have her escorted too. Can’t be too careful.”
>”Hondo, don’t you think you might be going a bit overboard? I am sure they will be safe at school.”
>”I am trying to make sure they are safe in between school and home. I know Ms/ Luna is DEFINITELY going to make sure they are safe there.”
“Hondo,sir? Do you mind if we go so we can pick up breakfast along the way? I was planning of stopping at Sugar Cube Corner for Danishes and some coffees. I would really hate to be late and from how this is going, I am sure V.P. Luna is going to want to see us before the class day official begins.”
>”Okay, Anon. Just follow Miss Nightfall’s instructions when she give them, understood?”
“Affirmative.”

>As they walk out the back door, Anon’s phone chirps with a series of messages.
‘Hey Nonny. Why is there a small army clogging your driveway? What is with the checkpoint and car in the ditch? –Ponk’
‘Has dad been in touch with you and Sweetie?- Rarity’
‘What’s this about me now being Sweetie’s driver? I was going to try hanging with Snails today-AB’

>As Anon’s phone lights up, Sweetie’s phone also begins pinging from a deluge of messages.
‘I hear you are getting a security escort to school…-Scoots’
‘Why am I taking you home today?-AB’

“Is it me, Sweetie, or is our private life getting out of our control? I had not sent anyone any messages about needing to get you a ride unless my computer auto transcribed one in the shop…”
>I don’t know Anon. I don’t think it is getting out of control but it would not surprise me if something like the auto-messaging did happen. You have set half the shop on voice control.”
“Good point. I seriously need to fix that. Well I guess you get texting duty while I drive.”
>”Sounds reasonable. So shall we get going?”
>>
>>29170725
>”Wait you two. What is your itinerary?”
“We don’t have to be at the school till 7:45-8 am, Miss Nightfall. The plan was to pick up a couple pastries and coffees from Sugar Cube Corner. It’s directly along the way and we should not be late as far as I calculate and we call ahead for what we want.”
>”you had better. Last thing you two need are delays as they make openings for trouble.”
>”We understand and thank you for your help.”
>”Anytime, miss Sweetie Belle. Now get moving. I move quickly,” Nightfall retorts as she walks off to a matte black H3.
“Well you heard her. Let’s roll my love.”

After a few minutes on the main road, Anon sees the car Pinkie mentioned, noting the rental tags and 2 men sitting in cuffs beside it.
“Well then. Looks like the security company caught someone trying to check on us.”
>”Really?” Sweetie replies as she looks up from her texts to Apple Bloom and Scoots. ”I wonder if it was more from yesterday or from Sunday.”
“No idea but going to have to thank Pinkie for the heads up. She texted me about there being a car in a ditch that looked odd,” utters Anon. “So who all messaged you?”
>“AB and Scoots. AB replied back about plans with Snails but she can get me home. Scoots is prying about us as usual.”
“Ha! Well did you say anything?”
>”I would rather hold any news for in person…”
“That is best I think. We had probably keep the news low till after your birthday.”
>”Don’t worry… You know I don’t kiss and tell,” Sweetie mutters as she pokes his side. “Rarity is going to have a shit fit though.”
“As to be expected,” Anon quips as they pull in and park at Sugar Cube Corner. “I only hope she doesn’t turn it into a grudge against me or try to restrict us seeing each other given how out of it your mom can be.”
>>
>>29167742
Good book choice
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>29172392
>>
File: it hurts.jpg (146KB, 667x274px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
146KB, 667x274px
>>
>>29174424
That's...to cute to be mad at. Silly in the extreme and they will never live it down. But too cute.
>>
File: 78c.jpg (62KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
78c.jpg
62KB, 560x560px
>no unstable fun-sized underage spoon gf
if that isn't an invitation to just fuck my shit up, family, then I don't know what is
>>
File: 1479567365776.jpg (79KB, 960x909px) Image search: [Google]
1479567365776.jpg
79KB, 960x909px
>>29175892
>>
>>29170732
>”Yeah… I didn’t really think about that,” she declares as she walks around the front of the truck, taking his arm as they walk to the door. “Well I am definitely not letting her or anyone else limit us seeing each other. Other than those for your work but I am sure you’ve got those.”
“Indeed I do. Plus I doubt after this week, Diamond would be a problem either.”
>”We did scare her pretty bad.”
“Well I think of it more as a wakeup call but just have to be wary. I do have to spend half my lunch today and tomorrow for detention but I will join you as fast as I can.”
>”I know and I look forward to you joining me and the girls when you can,” Sweetie espouses as they arrive at the counter, Miss Nightfall watching them and the door as Mrs. Cake steps up.
>”How are you two dearies this morning. I almost have your order ready. Just have a seat there and I will have it ready to go for you!”
“Thank you so much, Mrs. Cake!” the couple says together with a laugh.
>”Oh you two are so cute…” Mrs. Cake mutters as she steps back into the kitchen as Mr. Cake rushes over to the coffee stand.

>After 5 minutes, Mr. Cake has gotten them their Vanilla bean frappe and “Dark Pitch” frappe and they finished half of them when Mrs. Cake arrives over with their bagged Danishes.
>“Sorry for the delay. The twins got a bit fussy and I had to calm them down.”
“That is fine. I can make up for the delay on the road,” Anon responds with a nod and Miss Nightfall heads for the door, mildly annoyed. “Do I owe you anything this morning?”
>”Don’t worry about it this time. I know you are in a hurry and that you will be back soon. Just consider this a treat from s to you two…” she responds wryly.
>”Oh thank you!” Sweetie squeaks as she get up.
>”Think nothing of it. Now you two be careful!”
>>
>>29177005
“We sure will. Thank you again,” Anon replies as he hold the door for Sweetie as Miss Nightfall cranks her vehicle. “Gotta hurry Sweetie.”
>“Alright alright,” Sweetie answers as she scurries past him to the truck as he clicks the locks. “We have plenty of time, Anon.”
“True but Nightfall looks annoyed and I want to make it to the school without her giving me a limp for being slow.”
>”Point”

>Once they resume their trip, Sweetie fires up Anon’s cd player and pulls out a couple Danishes, placing them on the napkin on her lap.
>“Open up Anon. Don’t want you to take your hands off the wheel but you need to eat…”
“Oh…Thanks Sweetie! I was going to just eat that in 1st period but this makes it easier.”
>”I thought it would. Plus it is fun…”
“Eeyup!” Anon retorts as he takes a large bite out of the pastry. “Wow! This is one of their best ones yet.”
>”Glad to hear it,” she replies as she takes a bit out of her before her faces lights in pleasure as well. “Whoa…”
“I know, right?”
>”Okay we are definitely going to have to ask Mrs. Cake for more of these…”
“AS you wish…” he retorts before Sweetie shoves the pastry back in his mouth.
>”Just eat it, goob. Need any of your drink too?
“Sure but then I have to stop so I can focus on the road. I can finish it all when we get there in 5.”
>“Works for me. I want to focus on mine anyways… So good..”
“Maybe you can learn the recipe after Gannar gives you the lessons she promised.”
>”Sounds like a good challenge…Maybe I will.”
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>29159079
>You are Diamond Tiara and you're lucky you only needed a few stitches.
>That's what Sil and Soarin keep saying.
>The people at the emergency clinic kept saying other things.
>You don't know what.
>*Other* things.
>It was just too complicated to follow and too much to remember.
>Obviously nothing important, because they shut up the moment Sil flashed some cash their way.
>Heh.
>*Poor* people.
>"This is nothing to laugh about, Di," Silver chides as she helps you into the backseat of Soarin's car. "You could have been seriously hurt."
>>
>>29178269
>"She *might* be. They couldn't say for sure she didn't have a con-" blah blah blah.
>They just *keep* talking.
>Doctor said you were probably fine. Probably!
>He shined lights in your eyes and everything!
>"- I really think -"
>Bahahahaha, that stupid jock? *Think*?
>"- someone needs to stay with her tonight."
>Soarin looks your way and - fucking what!?
>He kicked the door shut!
>RUDE!
>You can still hear him and Sil talking anyway.
>Not the words or anything, but enough to know they're arguing.
>>
>>29178269
>>29179238
Awww, DT is their troubled child they argue over how to raise.
>>
>>29179282
Sounds legit, they even plan to snuggle the shit out of her till she feels better. Or gets sober, whichever comes first.
>>
>>29179282
>>
>>29179282
DT is their trouble child they argue over who has to take custody of once the divorce is finalized.
Just like her real parents.
>>
>>29180628
>implying they aren't divorcing to bring in their troubled daughter for comfy a threeway marriage.
ftfy
>>
>>29180659
are you talking about Soarin and Silver or Filthy and Spoiled?
>>
>>29181056
Soarin and Silver dipshit, Filthy and Spoiled are to busy hatefucking each other to notice.
>>
File: 1482575057688.png (37KB, 1340x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482575057688.png
37KB, 1340x1000px
What about a pone Di and Silver story?
>>
>>29177008

>After they park in the main lot of Canterlot High School, their escort circles them and waves goodbye before jetting off in the direction they came from. Their trip was a bit faster than they had expected so they wait in the truck till 7:45 as they finish their breakfast. Once they manage to get inside, Anon begins to part ways toward the main office as Sweetie pulls him back to her behind a large pillar in the foyer.
“What is it Sweetie? Did I forget something?” He worriedly replies as she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him quickly on the lips.
>”You forgot to wish me a good day…”
“Oh sorry…” He replies as he taps his head. “Fell into my old pattern…” he sheepishly mutters as he grasps her waist. “Have a very nice morning and I will see you at lunch.”
>”Can hardly wait,” she replies leaning close to his ear. “Love you, Nonny.”
“Love you too, Sweetie,” he replies as they part ways, sliding their hands down the other’s arms as they separate, locking fingers for a moment before she walks off to homeroom and he heads straight to the front desk.

”Is V.P. Luna in her office?” Anon asks after flagging down a secretary as he enters.
>”I think she is but if she isn’t, Principal Celestia is in hers. Is there something that she can help you with…”
“Anonymous. I was really needing to speak with V.P. Luna but I guess I could speak with the Principal…”
>”You are welcome to try the V.P’s office first if it is that important.”
“Thank you.”

>Anon rapidly walks to Luna’s office, finding the door ajar and the lights low as the last time he visited. He knocks after a moment, awaiting a response but none follows. Just as he is about to knock again, he hears some motion in the office and some mumbles.
>”Yes? Who is there?”
“Vice Principal Luna? This is Anonymous,” he answers slowly. “Are…Are you alright?”
>>
>>29182785
>”Ugh…Yes Mr. Anonymous. I am. What has you visiting me here so late?”
“Um…It is early on a school day. The Tuesday after Labor Day. Are you sure you are alright?”
>”Wait… What do you…” Anon hears along with shuffling and the sound of the blinds being rustled. “Oh my…”
“Shall I come back later? I wanted to ask you a few questions about my detention and if you had heard from Hondo Flanks…”
>”No No Anonymous. Just give me a moment. Please wait outside till I call you in,” Luna answers as Anon hears some quick rustling in the office. “Alright, you may come in and be sure to close the door behind you.“
>Anon enters the office, still as dark as it was last time he visited except for the pale yellow light on the V.P’s desk lamp. Luna sat at her desk dressed in a tee shirt and shorts he noted as his eyes adjusted to the low light.
>”Please forgive my lack of professional garb, Mr. Anonymous. I had come in late last night to make some arrangements regarding yourself and Miss Sweetie Belle at the request of her father. This took till late in the night and I lost track of time.”
“So he was able to be in touch with you. Well that is a relief. I was afraid he had missed you…”
>”Yes and I am sorry to hear you had such an… eventful weekend. I know you are also going to be glad to hear that Mr. Button Mash is to be on In-School Suspension when he can make it out of Juvenile Detention as well. I regret the situation he had been causing for Miss Sweetie Belle had not been brought to my attention. That is definitely NOT going to happen again as we have a zero tolerance policy for harassment and violent threats as well as drugs here.”
“Thank you…” Anon replies with a sigh of relief. “Does the requests of Mr. Hondo also affect my lunch detention with Diamond Tiara?”
>>
>>29182803
>”Yes. You two will be here in the main office conference room for your punishments. This better allows me to make sure that you and Miss Diamond are kept safe. You two will be also having escorts to and from your classes as an added safety measure.”
“What about Sweet…”
>”Miss Sweetie Belle will have one as well as soon as she gets here to CHS.”
“She already went off to her homeroom as she rode in with me.”
>”Oh…interesting…”
“We are now officially a couple, and she and her mom stayed at my place since we have better security than at her house.”
>”Hmm. Well then. That will make my work watching over you two much easier even with you only having half days here. Well I need to change and make sure the plans are running as well as making sure Principal Celestia’s informed of the situations. Please wait in the front office for the campus officer to take you to class.”
“I will Vice Principal Luna. Thank you.”
“You are welcome and be sure to close the door behind you as you leave.”

>Anon sat in the main office as he awaited the campus officer to come by to take him to class as V.P. Luna instructed him, writing himself notes as he pondered through the history assignment and upcoming quiz in that class, his first of the day. It was as the first bell rang at 8am that he began to be concerned about the officer actually arriving. Once the second bell rang at 8:05 signaling his tardiness that Anon walked up to the main desk, concerned for the absence of the officer.
“Excuse me Miss Noteworth? I was instructed by V.P. Luna to await the campus officer to guide me to class. Since the second bell has rung, should I go on to class or keep waiting?”
>”That is odd. He is normally prompt so I suggest having a seat closer to my desk here while I radio him. It should be only a moment.”
“I think I will stand as I wait. I don’t want to have to pick up my stuff a second time.”
>>
>>29099866
>>
>>29184108
>>
>>29184766
>>
>>29182811
Welp, guess the guards were assassinated and replaced already.
>>
File: Long haired Silver Spoon.jpg (86KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Long haired Silver Spoon.jpg
86KB, 575x1024px
bump from 9
>>
>>29179238
>Probably about who has to take care of you.
>Whatever.
>You don't want to listen to them anyway.
>Tired.
>So tired.
>At least your head doesn't hurt as much, until Soarin throws himself into his seat, setting the car - and your head - rocking.
>He slams the door and you suddenly have things other than your head to worry about.
>It's not the only thing rocking.
>Don't throw up.
>Don't throw up.
>Don't... okay.
>Okay.
>You're good.
>Until Silver sits down, that is.
>The car barely moves, but your stomach flips.
>"Soarin, it'll be fine," Silver sighs. "Her parents will look after her."
>Cold, purple eyes burn into you, but you don't stop laughing. You can't.
>Every chuckle that shakes your body makes you want to vomit, but that doesn't stop you either.
>It's just too funny.

For shits n' giggles, this is what shuffle brought up as I got that last line down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ZhkLUcKT8
So close, but so far.
>>
>>29186355
she's going to hurl in the car or something

she's not done fucking up for the night
>>
>>29186355
>"Di-"
"Y'know th'don't care."
>"Di."
"Y'know that. S'fine. Don't need 'em."
>"Di!"
"What!?"
>"Just... Di..."
>Soarin puts his hand on Sil's shoulder and her eyes jerk away from you.
>"It'll have to be you, Silver," he sighs. "I know you wanted to spend the night with me, but I don't see any other choice."
>He flinches as she turns her gaze on him.
>"You're letting her come between us," Sil whispers.
>Psh.
>Like you can't hear her.
>You're not *that* drunk.
>"I *don't* want her to come between us."
>"Then WHY!?"
>"Silver, you obsess," Soarin sighs, running his hand on her cheek. "If something *is* wrong and -"
>You aren't stupid.
>You know what that look he flashes you means.
"M'fine. Just take me home."
>Asshole shakes his head, then turns back to Sil.
>"If something happens to Diamond, you'll never forgive yourself. She's your friend."
>Silence.
>Sil's head drops, but she doesn't say anything.
>Doesn't matter. You're fine.
>"Silver, I don't want *that* to come -"
>"You're right," she says abruptly. "Thank you."
>"For?"
>"For explaining it like that."
>She sighs.
"M'fine. Said m'fine. Nothin's wrong."
>"Di, shut up."
>Maybe if you were sober, you'd have a smart comeback, or even a swift "fuck you."
>Instead, Sil's bent over the back of her seat before you know it, your hands in hers.
>"You're my friend."
"Y-yeah?"
>"I'll stay with you tonight."
>>
>>29186355
Kek
>>
>>29186375
>implying anything ever gets better
>>
>>29186436
Cuddles, pizza, water, and lots of comfy Netflix night? Sounds like it could work. Although if Diamond wakes up with a bitching hangover then Silver is gonna cut a bitch. Especially if said bitch wakes up on her man.
>>
>>29186548
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>29186436
I don't know how to feel, I've seen this happen in real life more times than I can remember.
>>
>>29186436
"Y'were supposed to, anyway."
>Maybe it's because everything is moving too fast - or too slow - but you can see the guilt flash across her face.
>"Y-yeah, I was," Sil admits. "Sorry."
"S'fine."
>You can be kind.
>You can forgive.
>It's easy; you don't want to be mad at Sil.
>"I'll drop you two off at...?"
>"Di's place," Sil answers. "My parents... they..."
>"Worried they'd see me?"
>"No, that they would see Di. They... probably wouldn't approve."
"An'mine don't care!"
>Upsides to neglectful parents.
>You can be as stupid as you want.
>"Indeed, hers won't even notice," Sil responds, turning around in her seat to face foward. "I don't have many friends."
>Heh.
>Overstatement much?
>Just one. Just you.
>For some reason, that doesn't make you laugh.
>"I don't want to lose one just because she was lonely."
>For some reason, that makes you cry.
>You're just drunk.
>And your head hurts.
>It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>29186880
>doctor didn't do any tests
>SS paid him in cash
>everything is off the books
>nausea, sleepiness, head pain
SS is going to hold her best friend as she dies tonight. My bet is on intracranial hemorrhage.
>>
>>29186880
>>29188218
oh fuck, this is going to be some slc punk shit, they're going to wake up and find her dead af
>>
>>29188247
Don't forget about all those witnesses at the EIC that saw them together. If anyone has a clue how crazy Silver is, they're going to think she was behind it.
>>
File: aWWQA.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
aWWQA.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>29188218
>>29188247
>>29188354
So Diamond at the mall is going to be some Weekend at Bernie's kind of deal?
>>
>>29188405
wait, I can work with this
Comedy option is Soarin's got his hand up Diamond Corpse's butt and is using her like a ventriloquist puppet.
Serious option is Silver's parents know how fucking broken she is and have hired a stand-in. Silver thinks her friend is still alive.
>>
>>29182811
>”Suit yourself…” she sighs as she picks up the radio. “Officer Fife. Come in Officer Fife.”
>”Fife is out today. This is Officer Hippolytus filling in for him.”
>“Alright. I have a student I need you to escort to class ASAP.”
>”And why can’t the kid make it there himself?”
>”It’s V.P. Luna’s instructions for you to escort him. I suggest you get down to the main office before he is made any later than needed.”
>”Fine Fine. I will be down there shortly. Hippolytus out.”
“Wait… did I hear him right? Hippolytus? No no no… I will go on to class myself. That officer has it out for me for some reason.”
>”What makes you say that, Anonymous?”
“Accusing me of lying about my tires getting slashed when I tried to file a report and then turning on my girlfriend and myself after we were drugged at a karaoke place, claiming we were making up that story despite the evidence.”
>”Um… That is…”
>”Who is it that I am to take to class? Not this trouble maker here is it?” Officer Hippolytus barks as he comes into the office.
“As I just said…”
>”Yes it is Officer but why don’t you wait here a moment. I think his first class is just around the corner, right?”
“Yes m’am.”
>”You go on ahead to it. I will make sure we have all this straight by your next class.”
“Thank you.”
>”Now wait a minute. You call me down here and this is…”
“Go on Anon…”
>As Anon tries to leave the office, the officer grabs his arm and begins to tighten it painfully.
“Sir please let me go so I may go to class.”
>”No. You will head to class when I take you and I want to ask you a few questions.”
“I reserve my right to silence. Now let me go.”
>Oh you think you are high and mighty since you are at school, eh?”
“No sir. I wish only to get to class before I get any punishment for tardiness.”
>>
>>29189745
>”Now cool your jets…I think you are beginning to resist my instructions and that…” Hippolytus continues as the door behind him opens and a hand taps him on the shoulder. “Now wait your turn. I am dealing with a rowdy student.”
>”Not from what I have seen,” the female voice says calmly. “I think you should let him get on to class.”
>”Now who do you think you are questioning my…” he responds as he turns around to face Principal Celestia as she stands there, arms crossed and annoyed look dominating her expression.
>“I’m the Principal and am wondering why you are keeping one of the top students from his class. Anon, could you please fill me in?”
“I was instructed by V.P Luna to await an escort to class based upon increased security concerns. This officer is preventing me from going on to class after waiting on him made me tardy. I just wish to get my morning classes done before I have to leave campus for my other school.”
>”I see. Well get on to class. Let him go officer.”
>”Now wait here…”
>”Let him go before you embarrass yourself further. While he goes, why don’t you tell me WHY you think you can treat a student that way and what happened to our usual officer…” Anon hears fade off in the distance behind himself as he scurries off to class and the office door shuts behind himself.
>>
>>29189787
>Anon’s first class went quickly as they were having a quiz during the first half followed by a video on the last 150 years of Equestria. He was particularly interested in the importance of the House of Faust establishing a constitutional congress and president 50 years prior when Queen Lauren the Magnificent chose to give power to the people so she could focus on her passion for art. Once they entered the last 20 years of history, his attention waned and he began mapping out his schedule as he had promised, covertly taking pictures of it so he could send copies to Hondo and anyone else who would ask for it, saving the physical copy for Sweetie.

>As the first period lets out, Anon walks into the hall where he is met by Miss Nightfall and Sweetie to his surprise. Before he can react, Sweetie takes his hand, intertwining her fingers with his and leans her head against his shoulder.
>”Hey Nonny. Looks like we both get Miss Nightfall as our escort since the campus officer had to leave early today.”
“Oh…Well that is interesting. At least I know we will be fully safe now. The usual officer was replaced by the officer who was refusing to take statements about The Bar incident and my tires…”\
>”Oh Nonny… that is horrible. Well we have someone reliable now.”
>”Indeed. That officer was a pain and he tried to stop me despite Miss Luna’s permissions.”
“Let me guess. You are why he had to leave early?”
>”No. Gravity and momentum were.”
“Gotcha…Well we had better hurry to the next class. Mine should be along the way to Sweetie’s.”
>>
as y'all can guess, I have a backlog of text again . btw, Great work TGN
>>
>>29189042
>mfw serious option
b-bruh
>>
>>29189042
>>29190902
Combine the serious and comedy options: Soarin using the substitute as a puppet, and we have pretty much the end result everyone is hoping for
>>
>>29099866
hurts when I whiz
>>
>Page 9

I sware on me mam
>>
>>29192173
>>
File: oh god oh god oh god.jpg (41KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
oh god oh god oh god.jpg
41KB, 600x422px
>>29191577
>>
>>29193010
>>
Work wifi now blocks 4chan. It also blocks our own website, so... go IT team! Another victory!

>>29186880
>You have no idea why.
>"Diamond, are you okay back there?"
"Yeah, I'm -"
>The car hits a bump.
>Nothing is okay.

>You barely hear Sil's murmured apology, even though she's helping you out of the car, even though her head is right beside yours.
>"It's fine, Silver," Soarin answers, his voice louder and stronger. "She's not the first."
>He almost sounds genuine.
>"Maybe not even the youngest..."
>You're almost curious, or would be if you didn't feel so miserable.
>Everything hurts.
>"I don't remember if the victory party was before or after Spitfire's birthday," he continues with a laugh, "but either way I've had to clean up the backseat before."
>Ugh.
>You're standing.
>Roughly.
>At least, you're out of the car, leaning heavily on your friend's shoulder.
>"Silver, are you sure you don't need any help?"

>You are Silver Spoon and you smile for Soarin.
"This isn't my first time, either. I'll be fine."
>Di murmurs something under her breath. Protesting, no doubt, but it's the truth.
>Not this exact situation, but close enough.
>Carrying her inside, drunk. The vomit is new - she usually doesn't drink *that* much - as is the blood.
>"And... her...?"
>Soarin is worried and - now - you don't blame him.
>You're trying not to.
>It helps that you're worried, too, mostly because he was right.
>You would never forget it.
"Everything will be fine."
>It has to be. For him - and you.
>>
>>29194802
Set up an openvpn server and just tunnel back to your home connection - that's been my work-based comfy shitposting solution for the past year
>>
File: xaCzM9m.png (53KB, 393x141px) Image search: [Google]
xaCzM9m.png
53KB, 393x141px
>>29189042
>serious option
You scare me
>>
>>29195674
>>
>>29189800
>The hallways ahead of them part a path through as Miss Nightfall trods ahead of the couple, people afraid of why a private security officer could be stalking their halls. As they pass, Anon and Sweetie hear others whispering about recent news:

‘Did you hear that Button tried something on Sweetie Belle? I heard Anon and Big Mac beat the shit out of him for it THEN called the cops…’

‘I heard that the attack on the Rich Estate happened as Anon turned down Diamond’s advances. Apparently this made Sweetie attack Silver Spoon.’

‘Great. Now they want to be thought of as special, getting someone to pose as a guard. I guess Anon does like attention despite everything else.’

‘Those two are now a couple? Well it figures those two odd balls would find solace in the other. They hang around after school enough.’

‘Apparently Anon is rich and likes to hide it. Guess Sweetie is trying to cash in before there is a run on the rube.

>As they keep walking, Sweetie grips Anon’s hand tighter, cringing toward him as the rumors bother her more and more. Anon, however, begins to glare at the louder gossipers, silencing a few of them as others get louder. Feeling Sweetie’s tightening grip, he softens his expression gripping her hand back and smiles softly as she looks to his face.
“Don’t worry about them. They will forget about us soon enough just like when the rumors were floating about about Flash. No one who knows us will believe them,” Anon opines as he lets go of her hand and puts his arm around her shoulder.
>”I guess you are right. I am just not fond of all this attention. It’s kind of creepy…”
“Yeah… I know…It will fade…it WILL fade… “ Anon sighs. “At least that is what I tell myself every day,” he mutters under his breath.
>”Anon?”
“Yes Sweetie?” he asks as she wraps her arm around his waist.
>”Don’t worry. We will face this down. I am here with you.”
>>
>>29196981
“Thanks Sweetie. Hey here is my Avalonian Lit class. “
>”Already? Can’t you walk me to mine?”
“Maybe your next one. If not, I will definitely see you at lunch.”
>”Alright… just one more thing…” she utters as she beacons him closer with her finger.
“Yes Sweetie?” he asks as he leans in close.
>”I love you…” she whispers as she quickly kisses his cheek.
“Love you too Sweetie.”
>”Have a good class!” she calls back as she scurries along to Miss Nightfall who is waiting by the corner of the hallway.
“I’ll do my best,” He yells back before stepping into his class and comes face to face with Mr. Flintheart.
>”Enjoy making a ruckus in the Hall, Mr. Anon?”
“Not exactly, sir. I only seek to learn and make Equestria a better place through my efforts and understanding.”
>”Good answer. Now get to your seat and open your book to Canterbury Tales. I expect you to know it well for you and the rest of the class have a quiz over the materials coming up at some point this week. I expect you to have high marks out of anyone else here lest you be made an example of.”
“Yes sir…” Anon replies as he scurries to an open desk on the far side of the room, isolated from the majority of his classmates.
>”Now all of you heard the assignment. We will discuss the first 3 stories of this work during the second half of class and if any of you fall asleep again, you WILL face consequences…”
>>
You guys feel like these stories have gone on too long about nothing?
>>
>>29198139
Not really, no
>>
>>29198139
Shade's 'story' has always been about nothing, so no change there
>>
>>29198139
Ponybones' story for sure. It's almost like he hasn't written anything at all.
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29199868
where does it hurt?
>>
>>29200205
THE HEART
>>
>>29201151
Cue upcoming scene where Soarin fucks Silver Spoon's ribcage.
>>
File: happeningzu.jpg (45KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
happeningzu.jpg
45KB, 600x484px
>>29201561
>puppeting your dead friend to be alive
>fucking your underage gf's ribcage
WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON HERE ANYMORE
>>
>>29201577
Tittyfuck gone wrong?
>>
File: 1421657233490.jpg (72KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1421657233490.jpg
72KB, 880x880px
>>29201577
>WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON HERE ANYMORE
We need new ways to ensure >IT HURTS
>>
File: pinkie knows how.png (278KB, 990x759px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie knows how.png
278KB, 990x759px
>>29201598
>>
File: pinkie pie has more ideas.png (32KB, 370x259px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie pie has more ideas.png
32KB, 370x259px
>>29201636
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.