[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends! Issue #41

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 76

File: image.jpg (142KB, 637x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 637x901px
Easy Street edition
>Previously
>>28817057
Welcome to the superhero thread, mainly starring Sunset Shimmer as the Amazing Spider-Woman! All mlp/superhero green, art, and discussions are welcome.
Excelsior!

Story list: (decenting by size)
untitled 7 (Hydra agent)- http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
treppahcs (Our last hope) - http://pastebin.com/xShn5AbX
superkeaton (Was eaten by a bear in the wilderness) - http://pastebin.com/u/superkeaton (all somewhere in parts on his pastebin)
Spider-bloke 2099 (not really from the future) - http://pastebin.com/zANAAGcy
Myth - http://pastebin.com/u/TheRealMyth
P.D.A (Personal Data Assistant) - http://pastebin.com/Pt2ZvFjk
The Rabble
http://pastebin.com/7awBpgv8
Punished Beans (Cucked by a tree man)
http://pastebin.com/yNaJFuz0

drawfriends:
mamorukusanagi (he's around here somewhere) - http://mamorukusanagi.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art

all Superhero Stories:
http://pastebin.com/AiBP87Si
>Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k
>>
Reposting update

>>28870649
>Next day, lunch break
>You are talking to Flash in the hallway
"Here's the exam questions." You pass the paper to him.
>"Awesome man, you really did it!" He cheers.
"You paid for it, I did it. Easy." Something comes to your mind. "Listen, don't get A+, okay?"
>"Why not man? I got all the questions."
"You almost failed history last time, Flash." You make your point. "If you get an A+ now it'll be suspicious."
>He frowns. "I guess you're right. Fine, I'll try and get a B or something."
"Alright," you shake his hand. "Nice doing bussiness with you. See you 'round."
>"See ya, bro." He says as you walk towards cafeteria.
>You got fifty bucks from that exam paper and this was really easy for you.
>There is so much potential in this... powers.
>You get your lunch and look for a table
>As you are about to go for an empty one you see Vinyl waving at you, beside her sits the violinist girl with black hair, Octavia.
>You go to their table and take a seat
"Hey, Vinyl. Hey Octavia."
>"Good afternoon Anonymous." Octavia speaks as Vinyl just smiles.
"How're you guys doing?"
>"I am doing well, thank you." Octavia says. "I've finally managed to play the piece I am practicing flawlessly."
>Vinyl does some hand signs that Octavia translates for you
>"She says she will be working as a DJ at a party at Club Vendigo this Saturday." Vinyl does some more signs. "She says she got two VIP tickets for the party and that we are invited."
"Sure," You say. "I'm not doing anything else."
>Vinyl looks at Octavia for an answer.
>"Vinyl, you know I do not enjoy parties." She starts.
>Vinyl makes a begging sign with her hand.
>"...Vinyl, I..."
>Puppy eyes (sunglasses) intensifies
>Octavia sighs. "Alright, fine. I suppose I could come and stay for some of your... beats."
>Vinyl claps her hands and hugs Octavia with a huge grin on her face
"Heh" You laugh, earning a stare from Octavia
>You don't notice though as you wonder how it would sound if Vinyl could talk
**She could
>>
File: Gura_Gura_no_Mi_Infobox.png (834KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Gura_Gura_no_Mi_Infobox.png
834KB, 1000x563px
Posting my power get http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Atmospheric_Pounding
Still need 11 more for the crew. Hell I can make due with 7
>>
>>28876623
Do you have room for one more?
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Teleportation_Manipulation
>>
>>28876830
Sure, this guy is the first mate>>28876587
ask what his power is, its great. Might limit the team to seven so that we are even with the mane 7. So there are now three of us, just 4 spots left.
>>
>>28876848
i have to add, though, we need a ship doctor, a navigator which I guess could be considered you>>28876830 , and a cook. We can fill out the last spots with whatever. Though a shapeshifter is kinda necessary. Just to be accurate.
>>
>>28876830
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Newtonian_Motion_Defiance

My power, in case you wanna know.
>>
>>28876872
We can get creative and do some crazy things with the powers, right?
Like cracking the air and make vacuums out of the open cracks, or negate friction to accelerate at super speeds, or even teleport things like injuries away?
Or just real basic super powers?
>>
>>28876920
The teleport injuries thing doesn't really work with the teleportation power you have, but otherwise yeah, we are the best broken pirate crew ever. The description for the stuff we got as well as the character/s that used it count for what we can do.
>>
>>28876494
Reposting prompt
You, a highschool/college student have been recruited to be in S.H.I.E.L.D. after agents discovered you had powers. Spider-Woman is assigned to be your advisor.
Your power is
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Wat do?
>>
>>28876955
So just the description and known users apply, and not the applications, associations or limitation. That's something to keep in mind.
>>
>>28877029
Hey I didn't say you cant be more creative with your power then the character you see in the description. if you can make it work sure, just know that teleporting wounds doesn't make sense, like at all, your not transferring the damage just the injured body part, and well...that just makes a bigger fucking hole then the original. If you had Trafalgar's power then that would be a completely different story.
>>
>>28877029
>>28877056
You can teleport the attack though. Well before it hits at any rate.
>>
>>28877056
>>28877062
OK! Sorry man, I come from the Jojo thread were powers make little sense but apply only for the cool factor.
>>
>>28877082
Well if any of us had a JoJo style power then that might have been relevant, but sense we don't then I don't know what to tell ya. But on the plus side you can mass teleport the ship and the rest of the crew wherever the fuck we need too, you have been made navigator for this reason. Don't put us all into a wall by accident. That would be a bitch way to die.
>>
>>28877110
fuck me for being one off.
>>
>>28876988
I am probably going to get locked up, just for existing. Maybe not now, but definitely down the line. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Disease_Mimicry
I am the motherfucking Blacklight virus afterall
>>
>>28877120
Oh man, that's a really cool one you got there.
>>
>>28877130
I know, I just rerolled for shits and giggles. And to see what a writefag could do with that as a power. Hell I have the blacklight virus page up now and looking through it. Christ this shit is nasty. http://prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Blacklight_virus
>>
>>28876623
>>28876830
>>28876880
If these Anons are the Whitebeard pirates, then Sunset and the Power Ponies are from the Marines?
>>
>>28877183
Pretty much? Depends on how important S.H.I.E.L.D. finds I pirate pmc company.
>>
I'm gonna go sleep now guys, bye to thread for now.

Can't wait to see who else we got in the crew.
>>
>>28877242
Goodnight writefag.
>>
>>28877242
this>>28877248
see you in the morning first mate Defient.
>>
>>28877183
>Be Teleport!Anon.
>SInce the day you ate the Tele Tele Fruit you've been looking for a constructive way to use your powers.
>So you joined the Whitebeard Anon's Pirates.
>You haven't met the whole crew, but they don't seem to be that many.
>Like around 10 guys.
>They assigned you the post of navigator.
>That makes sense, although you've never read a map in your life..
>You may have lied a little in your CV.
"So... where do we go?"
>The Captain ponders for a while.
>"To wherever treasure is to be found and adventure to partake."
>...
>You look at the First Mate.
>>"Somewhere with lots of gold."
>Oh.
>You scratch your chin while thinking where could that be.
>Then it hits you!
"Aye Aye Sir!"
>You salute and grab hold of the main mast.
>The ship vanishes.

Celestial Dragon Palace

>Saint Charloss is playing with his slaves.
>That means throwing them to a tank filled with piranhas.
>He laughs to himself.
>"It sure is good to be a noble. No repercussions whatsoever."
>And then the ship crashes on top of him, destroying most of the west wing of the palace.
>The Captain and the First Mate are holding each other for support.
"If I recall correctly, these guys are loaded," you say to your crew mates with the confidence of a task well done. "We should totally plunder this place."
>It may be your first day, but you have a feeling that things will go just right with these jolly crew.
>>
>>28876623
You know what, I'll join.
I'm this guy >>28874616
>>
>>28877353
Sweet, we got a gravity guy, my space quakes, a teleporter, and a guy that can break the three laws of motion on him and anything he touches.
>>
>>28877313
I like you, you will go far. Oh my god I got it. Your Nightcrawler.
>>
>>28877366
I use personal gravity but close enough.
>>
>>28877376
Just less funny lookin' I hope.
>>
>>28877353
>>28877387
And your that blind samurai guy from the Dolflamingo arc.
>>
>>28877391
I mean you can be normal looking, ORRRRR we can dress you up in spandex and blue body paint for a Halloween party with Pinkie. Think about it.
>>
>>28877393
I just manipulate my gravity, That's it. Also what the heck does the blind Samurai do?
>>
>>28877411
Manipulates his gravity like a sword. A very big warpy sword. Hang on let me find a vid of the dude in action.
>>
>>28877424
I've seen him in action
>>
>>28877431
Then basically that guy. Which is perfect.
>>
>>28877404
I'm not going to say I like the idea... but I'm not gonna deny it either.
>>28877411
You can be our marksman. Having canon balls orbit around you and then shooting them to whoever you don't like!
>inb4 I didn't get how personal gravity works.
>>
>>28877455
Nah you got, we just throw shit at trepp and he floats it around himself. It'll be great! Make him look like the rings of Saturn.
>>
>>28877455
Could work
>>
>>28877466
Sweet, too bad we cant make fat jokes though. You could be fat as the Blob and still be light as a feather.
>>
>>28877466
>Gravity!Anon.
>Somehow most girls feel "attracted" to him.
>But he can be a little "dense".
That's all I've got
>>
>>28877479
I could be cause one of the things I can do is Weight manipulation as well
>>
>>28877489
You are the human black hole.
>>
>>28877489
Honorary anchor of the ship.
>>
>>28877494
At least now I can be like those characters from Gravity Rush.

>>28877486
Well, you're not that wrong

>>28877497
So I'm the security system?
>>
>>28877120
>>28877152
I would say this reroll would be good for the crew if it wasn't such an extreme tone shift of an ability. This needs to be its own thing.
>>
>>28877505
Was that game any good? Also you...hmmm I want to be funny and agree to you being the anchor but you cant breath underwater. Your just another heavy hitter on par with me and Newtonian guy.
>>
>>28877506
He could be the ship's doctor, just... you know, not a good one.
>>
>>28877524
It was fun. I was spamming meteors when ever I had the chance and did flying Dragon kicks
>>
>>28877529
I guess? But I am already Whitebeard, and the reroll was more for the being Sunset's student thing anyways. Although if he was on the ship we could all theoretically get another power from it, hell he could make trepp able to breath underwater. Or just kill us all in our sleep and bring our corpses to life. Just something to also consider.
>>28877533
Nice.
>>
>>28876494
Hey guys is Web of Shadows a good vidya? I'm thinking about picking it up?
>>
>>28877545
Yeah I'll just kick our enemies and annoy Spider-Woman that I can walk on walls as well.

I CAN DO IT TOO. SHE'S NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE.
>>
>>28877545
Oh, didn't notice you were the same guy. Yeah, we do need a Whitebeard, otherwise the name of the crew would be pointless.
>>
>>28877555
Use your gravity to make her fall all over you. You show her good!
>>
>>28877555
Well...you can actually fly. Kinda. Spider women still has rocking hips.
>>28877567
I know, if another writefag took up the mercer anon, they could do a fun edgy story. Or just have Anon and Sunset hang around in the storage room and tentacle fuck her senseless. That is also a viable option. No eating the Sunnybut to death, only eating her out.
>>
>>28877574
That's part three of my plan. After I make her fall on the girls in compromising postions
>>
>>28877584
Kek. Tfw you will never wait at the bottom of the stairs and have Fluttershy's bountiful booty land on you by "accident" just so she apologizes. it hurts a bit inside.
>>
>>28877584
Then we should need a camera to pirate all those pictures in the interwebs.
>>
>>28877596
That's part of plan 3. Then Sunset on me dance on the ceiling

>>28877598
That's always on me.

>>28877580
True but let me have this
>>
What's goin' on...?
>>
>>28877605
Nice.
>>28877609
this guy gave a random power roller link >>28876988 , I made a new whitebeard pirates, and am currently discussing the probability of getting Sunset pregnant while upside down on the ceiling due to reducing your own gravity. How are you?
>>
>>28877609
we pirates now or somethin'
wanna play?
>>
>>28877622
>>28877624
...You know, out of all the generals, we're pretty weird.
>>
>>28877682
Naaaaaaahhhh. Its fine. Its fine.
>>
>>28877700
your digits speak the truth
>>
>>28877708
Damn right they do, in any case do you got an update for us?
>>
>>28877727
I do, but it's long as fuck and complicated. It's how I plan to post the rebirth, where it'll be on my pastebin, yada yada...

Might just take a screenshot of it cause I'm too tired to copy&paste it all
>>
>>28877756
Just copy and paste a few parts then go to bed and post the rest in the morning. That's the point of writing large green dumps.
>>
>>28877780
No, it's not the green itself yet. It's an update regarding how I'm going to post it and what my plan is.

I made it so that people would have more clarity on what I'm doing, cause it's hard for me to explain.
>>
>>28877805
Oh...fair enough then. You going to have a role up top before bed or something?>>28876988
>>
Also, my pet tarantula died. I hope that's not the universe foreshadowing my demise.

I'm going to bed. Enjoy being pirates.
>>
>>28877832
Goodnight, sorry about your pet.
>>
>>28877832
Beans, are you okay?
>>
File: Danny Divito.jpg (25KB, 445x334px) Image search: [Google]
Danny Divito.jpg
25KB, 445x334px
>>28877848
>>28877850
I think so
>>
>>28877313
>Day 2 as the navigator for the Whitebeard Anon's Pirates.
>The First Mate was very adamant on making you understand that what you did yesterday wasn't acceptable.
>Good thing you are a good learner.
>So from now on you will do your best to not crash the ship.
>Today is a less hectic day.
>You are on your own aboard the deck of the ship while the rest the crew are either sorting out the treasure you plundered yesterday or discussing what to do with the slaves you all liberated.
>I turns out that being a pirate is more than just downloading mp3 without paying.
>Who knew?
>A loud boom pulls you out from your thoughts.
>You go to the starboard side of the ship and pull out your binoculars.
>There is a huge ship coming your way.
>There is something written on it.
"Mar Ines... what a weird name."
>The Ines Ship shoots.
>A cannonball crashes next to your ship.
>...
>Oh, they must be trying to get your attention.
>You grab a pair of red flags and start making signals to the other ship.
"You can pass us, there's no one ahead of us!"
>They probably can't hear you, but you scream nonetheless.
>>
>>28877930
>At that moment Gravity!Anon rushes quickly to your side.
>"What's going on?"
"I don't think these guys can hear me."
>Another volley of cannonballs come towards your ship.
>Gravity!Anon quickly floats above the ship and captures them in his orbit.
>He shoots them back at the Ines ship, breaking its main mast, port and most of the deck.
"Are you CRAZY! Get back here!"
>Your crew mate looks at you as if you just said something weird.
"Oh man, oh man. This is bad."
>Gravity!Anon returns to your side.
>"What's the matter, aren't we under attack?"
"Why would we be under attack? Ugh, just stay here. I'll go and fix this."
>You teleport to the Mar Ines ship... or what's left of it.
>There's a bunch of white dressed sailors running around trying to extinguish the fires.
>You approach the biggest most fearsome looking one.
>That's usually the boss.
"Sorry man, our bad. We should exchange insurance numbers... Although I don't think my crew has one."
>The big guy pulls out a big katana.
>"Silence you fool! We of the Ever East base shall never surrender to the likes of you!"
"Ever...East? Oh, I can take you there if you want to."
>The ship vanishes.
>After a few second you reappear on your own ship.
>"Are you going to explain me what just happened?
>You dust some snow from your clothes.
"Turns out they were going to Mount Everest, so I gave them a lift."
>Gravity!Anon sighs and goes back with the rest of the crew.
>Well, thanks to your quick thinking you got the crew away from a lawsuit.
>Everyone will be safe as long as you are around.
>And thus, the ship sailed into the sunset... leaving a trail of gold falling from a hole behind it.
>>
>>28877944
With great power and great incompetence comes mediocre humor
>>
>>28877995
I still like it.
>>
>>28877944
Gravity Anon, one of these days I might throw you onto some other ship to be their problem, but your to entertaining right now for that.
>>
>>28878011
Yeah, Gravity!Anon almost puts the whole crew in danger. Good thing Teleport!Anon was there to save the day.
>>
>>28878160
My mistake, I meant you teleport!Anon. I am a bit low on sleep so am not thinking clearly.
>>
>>28877944
I like my character in this.
>>
>>28877995
It's a comic relief story, I dig it
>>
>>28876587
I'm digging this green bro, keep going
>>
Good morning, crew. Another great day to make Whitebeard, the Pirate King is ahead of us!

>>28877944
I like this lighthearted comedy style short stories.

Am I the serious guy in the crew?
>>
>>28879037
I dunno. Maybe? I needed a straight man for the story. Although I guess most of the Anons could be the serious guy by comparison.
I'd like to see everyone elses input on these stories. Like, some of the Anons have the serious more battle oriented stories, or the ones who have to deal with Sunset and her friends, like Gravity!Anon.
This could end up being a cool collaboration of greens.
>>
>>28879033
I intend to keep going but it is hard to write a sequence of events that will make whatever Anon wants into reality.

Bigger the change, harder to write the events. It was not too hard to have him get exam questions but writing a chain of events that will make Vinyl able to speak is whole another level.

I think I might remove his Clairvoyance, and replace it with Answer Intuition. Probability Manipulation will stay. That way Anon will know what to do in order to get somethink to happen, but he will not know the steps between.

What do you guys think?

>>28879056
Maybe even short background stories about how we became pirates?
>>
>>28879064
Background stories? i like the sound of that. Like, how did Whitebeard Anon meet and recruit most of the crew.
>>
>>28879064
I guess it does kinda work with that combination. Use Answer Intuition to know what will happen, and Accelerated probability to see what triggers it.
That way you could have Anon doing step 1 of an action and just showing the result without explaining most of the steps inbetween.
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Preparedness

Soooooo am I Batman
>>
>>28879134
Now you just need the money to support your preparedness.
>>
>>28879076
I have a great idea now, I'm hyped. I found a way to include Sunset into the story.
>>
>>28879198
Do eeeeet.
>>
File: 1468446762991.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1468446762991.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
>Be walking around south Sudan looking for crewmates.
>See large explosion up ahead at one of the rich habitation blocks.
>Deciding to go and look at what kinda man is starting the rampage.
>Get only halfway with my HUGE FRAME splitting the masses before me.
>Find some scrawny dude teleporting past gun fire apologizing repeatedly to the warlord of the week. And his business associates judging by their suits.
>Start laughing my ass after 10 minuets of them trying to shoot the guy.
>The cheeky bastard is saving civilians while dodging as quick as a link of an eye, or my first mate in a drag race.
>Decide enough is enough when they bring out RPGs.
>Have my first mate grab the guy and pull him out of the way.
>Pull off le blade on my back and charge it with my power.
>Swing it in the warlords direction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Kljm4EZpk
>Destroyed their bass too while I was at it.
>Now to go find Defient and the funny teleporting guy, I want to see how this joke got started.
>>
>>28879431
Fuck still not awake, its me Whitebeard. That sword is the closest thing I got to the bisento, just role with it.
>>
>>28879431
> link
blink*
>>
>>28879431
> bass
fucking auto correct took off the e, base*
>>
>>28879431
Man, I wish we got to see Whitebeard in his youth. Imagine how strong he was when he could use the Conqueror's Haki.
>>
>>28879431
I like to think Whitebeard considers most men scrawny.
What adventures await this merry crew of weirdoes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FJlbPqka3M
>>
>>28879431
Also know I will write out how I meet anyone in the crew, I can do that much at least. I am thinking of how I met the first mate though, Newtonian law control is a pretty broken power, so am not sure how he would use it when I meet him.
>>28879478
Well Whitebeard Anon is in his 20s so as long as he lives, he aint going nowhere he doesn't want to. Unless teleport Anon fucks up a jump again.
>>
>>28879498
We I still need to write up an idea for Defient, and Trepp. then I guess just wait till someone else fills out a crew slot. We got...4 dudes including me. We can make this as weird as possible.
>>
>>28879510
well*
>>
>>28879510
As long as I become a Cannonball then go for it
>>
>>28879510
I may recall wrong. But near the end of Enies Lobby there was a dude that could morph into volleyballs.
I know next to nothing about him, but it may be one of my favourite most random power in One Piece.
>>
>>28879530
I don't remember that, but I believe it.
>>28879523
I have an idea, just need to get the first mate done, I have to make an extra bit of effort sense I cant use Teleport Anon as a joke crux. Don't worry I have something fun for you planned.
>>
>>28879541
Good cause we need to weaponized my ability
>>
>>28879563
Dude, personal gravity manipulation is ridiculously easy to weaponize.
>>
>>28879573
I know and I'm just saying we should use it to our advantage besides having me annoy Spider-woman
>>
>>28879581
I am not really a writefag, but sure. I am just doing meeting prompts between the crew. There are only 4 of us anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_m2aixrkCGz1r55rzp.gif (834KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2aixrkCGz1r55rzp.gif
834KB, 450x253px
>>28879541
Can't wait.
>>
>>28876494
WITNESS ME!
>>
>>28879612
Where would I find you, and what would you be doing? Or do I just role with whatever comes out my ass?
>>28879616
WITNESSED! And saved because I don't have that one.
>>
>>28879616
needs more breeding creampie.
>>
>>28879629
that can be taken care of.
>>
>>28879641
hot
>>
>>28879624
I'm not sure man, I could be doing anything with that broken ass power. Just roll with it I guess.

>>28879616
Witnessed and saved!
>>
>>28879720
Okay, I need a bit more sleep then I will write how I met you.
>>
>>28879724
Good night Capn'
>>
Whats you guy's favourite AI?
Asking for my story
jk I'll use what I want
>>
>>28879952
A.I. like artificial intelligence? The ones from Red vs Blue
>>
File: tay-picture.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tay-picture.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>28879952
Tay AI

RIP
>>
>>28880018
Are you prepared forvthe age of Taytron
>>
>>28880018
on another note:
I can't help but wonder...
do you mean "defiant" or "deviant" maybe?
>>
>>28880345
Yeah, okay. It's supposed to be Defiant. My mistake.

I got it from my random superpower.
>>
File: taytweets_by_kukuruyoart-d9wp8vu.jpg (232KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
taytweets_by_kukuruyoart-d9wp8vu.jpg
232KB, 1024x1448px
>>28880018
I was baiting
>>
>>28853590
>The vault door swings open outside slightly and you pull it the rest of the way for about a person to fit through.
>It opens in a way that the clerk wouldn't be able to see inside, but he has his back turned to you already anyway.
>You look inside and …
>That's a house.
>It's like the entrance hall to a small house.
>Door mat, coat rack, mat for boots, full body mirror, small cupboard, ...
>“Anon?”
“Yeah.”
>You pick up Treehuggers wheelchair and carry it over the vault door before you help her through as well so she can sit down again.
>“You're a dear.”
“No problem.”
>Synergy enters the vault/house just after you and walks a few steps.
>“It's not what I expected.”
“Yeah, it really isn't.”
>Treehugger looks up to the two of you.
>“Close the door.”
>While you had an irrational fear of being buried alive Synergy obeys and let the vault door close again.
>The mechanism doesn't snap it locked again, but the fact that you were now in pitch blackness doesn't help your paranoia much.
>“Lights.”
>Okay, the lights go on. In a cozy slightly orange tint fitting the wooden furniture.
>“Now take off your shoes. There are slippers in there.”
>Treehugger points at cupboard and begins to take off her own shoes.
>You raise an eyebrow and hesitate, but once again Synergy fulfills the task Treehugger set out.
“I think I'm missing something here. Why are we in a house?”
>“Amongst other things this vault serves as a panic room, or panic /house/ to be more precise.”
“Neat... but why aren't we allowed to wear shoes in your panic house?”
>Either way, you take off your shoes with them and get into the slippers.
>“The house doesn't like it.”
“The house? What?”
>“As a matter of fact I'm surprised she hasn't spoken up as soon as the door closed.”
>“Oh, I wonder. Could it be because I'm mad?”
>A female voice answered from nowhere in particular, and Treehugger smiles.
>“That's Tay, the house.”
>>
>>28880533
“The house?”
>Treehugger nods.
>“Tay, that's Anon and Synergy.”
>The house doesn't say anything.
>You begin to push Treehugger and Synergy opens the door at which she had been pointing.
“Tay is an AI?”
>“Just a program-”
>And the house repeats the first part as if offended.
>“Just a program!”
>“-simulating emotions, a repeat-after-me type personality for trusted people, and a big memory,
>Fascinating...
“Repeat after me for trusted people? Like a sense of ethnics from a, like, parents side?”
>“Yes, kinda like that. She learns what I think is appropriated behavior.”
“And a self aware AI would not have the inhibition of 'trusted people'. They'd be able to choose for themselves what is appropriated behavior and are not tied to one.”
>Your nerd sense is tingling.
>The possibilities...
>“Since a while she does have an attitude however.”
>“Neglect! I'm a good house, well programmed, if I do say so myself. I'm really good at what I do and then you put me on ice, and then you put me in here. I haven't connected to a server in a hundred years. Are there better houses than me? Be honest. You live elsewhere, I know that-”
>She seems to begin to ramble, but Treehugger turns her off.
>“Stop talking.”
>Tay immediately obeys and stops talking, she even makes a disgruntled “Hrmpf.”
>Synergy looks up to the ceiling, her arms outstretched and taking a small pirouette.
>“This is as amazing as it is creepy.”
>Treehugger gives you a small smile.
>“She prides herself in her abilities, but I have not found much use to her, as she was too advanced to bring back home in any way. And I couldn't just delete her.”
“Can I have her?”
>Treehugger tilts her head.
>“You want her?”
>Tay however seems very excited.”
>“You want me? I'll swear I'll be a good house.”
>Inside of Tay... no. Inside of the house was a first a small dining area and a doorway to a kitchen with what looks like many supplies.
>>
File: nazi-gold-bar1_7972.jpg (41KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-gold-bar1_7972.jpg
41KB, 300x370px
>>28880541
>The rest was open further back and has all sorts of things.
>Training equipment, computers, couches.
>A- what you guess is a generator, or even Tay's brain.
>It looks like a donut shaped plasma ball.
>Just as you wanted to ask Synergy does so first.
>“What do we have here?”
>“Fusion reactor.”
>Well, of course it is.
>“Fusion reactor, mhm...”
>No further questions, at least not from you or Synergy at the moment, and Treehugger continues to guide you further back.
>“Do you really want to have me? Can he, Treehugger? Please?”
>Tay doesn't want you to get distracted.
>“I'm not sure if that's a great idea.”
“Don't I have full power of attorney?”
>Your mom then looks up to you and smiles.
>“She's troublesome, but have fun with her.”
>“Yaaay!”
“uhh, yay too.”
>“Tay, add Anon to your list of trusted people.”
>Most rooms look like they are meant for a person, with bed, desk and cupboards, but then you came past one you just had to stop at.
“What's that.”
>Treehugger doesn't answer immediately.
>“Nazi gold.”
“Yes, I see that!”
>Gold bricks, neatly stacked, in rows and columns, almost a complete three layers
“How much is that?”
>“I have no earthly idea.”
“Tay, are you able to analyze that?”
>“Yes, Master Anon. Give me a second. These are 203 bars of 400 troy-ounces, 12.4 kilograms a piece which comes to 2517,2 kilograms. And 50343 combibars of 50 grams, which comes to 2517.15 kilograms of gold.”
>>
>>28880555
“Uhu... can you do that times roughly 40.000 per kilogram?”
>“Well, how rough do you want it? Neatest number within a 1% margin is 200 million. But that 40.000 was already a rough estimate of the gold price, wasn't it, Master?”
>200Million flat.
>Your brain shorted out there a moment.
>2.5 tons times two is 5 tons times 40k... easy calculation.
>You're just a little... overwhelmed.
>Why split up the combibars and bricks evenly though?
>AI reasons probably...
>“Are you okay, Master?”
“Yes, I- err... can you not call me 'Master'?”
>“Okay, if you're not into that.”
>”Yeah, I'm not.”
>“Tay did you make all of this?”
>“Not all of it, but I needed a waste product when the fusion generator should-”
“You needed a hobby so you made gold?”
>“Is that bad?”
>This AI...
>Treehugger interrupts any forming thought however.
>“No, it's... ahh... Vibranium, Tay. Next time fuse vibranium.”
>“Oki~”
>Oh yea, sure.
>Just like that.
>Next time fuse vibranium.
“Why that shape though?”
>“I used the samples we had. But don't worry, I didn't make them all identical, they have differences which would be normal for gold had it been cast into a form. And it's only 99,97% pure.”
>And then there was an awkward silence again as the three of you stare at the gold for a moment.
>>
>>28880567
>“It's not the main attraction, let's head further.”
“Not the main attraction... I thought we struggle to stay afloat with that flowershop.”
>You honestly thought that you're broke.
>And now point one billion dollars worth of gold is not the 'main attraction'.
>You saw the bank account which was equally juicy...
>There were no proper words
>“The shop is doing quite well, actually.”
>You sigh and look to Synergy in hope of-
>She wiggles your eyebrows at you.
>Freaking gold digger.
>You hoped for some pity.
>Like 'I'm sorry your mom never told you you were totally loaded.'
>Okay, that sounds stupid.
>Maybe 'I'm sorry your mom lied to you and the lies keep on piling up.'
>“Here I should probably tell you that I grew and sold recreational substances.”
“Moooom.”
>“Shush.”
>There is really nothing proper to say.
“Are you the one who knocks?”
>“I liked it, Anon. I really did. My life was way too stressful for me to lay down low. I needed a thrill.”
>You groan.
>“This honesty thing is not going well for me, is it?”
“It's fine.”
>You share a small laugh.
>You don't even know what's funny, but you laughed anyway.
>Synergy shakes her head.
>“Don't be the death of me, okay?”
>“No promises.”
>>
>>28880574
http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ updated
>>
>>28880574
>tfw you will never be inside of Tay
why live?
>>
>>28880574
>>28880622
>tfw Tay means young horse in your language
Hot
>>
File: 1458857750977.jpg (459KB, 1512x2584px) Image search: [Google]
1458857750977.jpg
459KB, 1512x2584px
>>28880636
komsu! from like 40 threads ago, I remember.
I didn't do it for the nonexistant pun tho.
It's an homage to the dead
>>
>>28880574
Wasn’t expectingthis to happen
>>
>>28881085
what do you mean exactly? the money, the AI, Synergy seeing him as some rich guy now, a breaking bad reference?
what do you mean?
>>
>>28881096
All of it. Took me by surprise.
>>
>>28881165
well, I can't explain the breaking bad reference, it just sort of happened.
the rest I have plans for.
>>
>>28881193
Never saw that show so don't feel bad
>>
>>28876587
>These power may be more valuable than you thought
>You focus on how to make Vinyl talk again
**Non lethal stab wound must be inflicted on Sunset Shimmer's left leg before Friday arrives
>What?! No!
>There must be another way
>Focus
**Detonate a bomb across Club Vendigo during the party
>That's even worse!
>Octavia breakes your thought process
>"Anonymous are you alright? You look troubled."
>No kidding! If you want your best friend to be able to talk you need to stab someone in school
"No, it's... It's nothing I'm alright." You say half-heartedly.
>Vinyl makes some hand signs
>"She wants you to know that you can talk to us about anything, anytime." She translate. "And I agree."
>That brings a smile to your face
>Still, you can't tell them that there is a way for Vinyl to talk and that it is to put a knife through Sunset
**Any sharp object will suffice as long as they go deeper than 2.8 centimeters
>You ignore the extra input of your sixth sense and keep your smile
"Thanks guys. I'll be sure to take you up on that in the future."
>Your thoughts return to getting her Vinyl voice as you continue eating
>Stabbing and bombing...
>You need to look up other options

>After school
>You are walking home, still focused on how to be less destructive about making Vinyl able to talk
>While some other solutions you came up with was similar to the others, some included far worse things
>You could shoot Sunset instead of stabbing or kill one of her friends as an alternative
>As if that's a real alternative
>Inflicting Sunset with a head trauma was among the choices
>Crashing a vehicle bigger than a Mini Cooper into Club Vendigo during the party
>List went on but not in the way you wanted
>You realized a while ago that all these choices were revolving around Sunset and, more importantly, Club Vendigo's party
>Whatever bullshit that will make Vinyl able to speak was going to happen during the party
>If you choose to make it happen that is
>>
>>28881726
*getting Vinyl her voice
>>
>>28881753
i just wanted to post something...
>>
>Be Sunset Shimmer
>Ordinary high school girl.
>Or at least as ordinary as it gets if you're from another dimension and once tried to take over the world, but also helped save the world twice.
>Does that cancel out?
>No, probably not.
>You'll not be able to clear your record.
>But what you can try to do is make enough of a living so you wouldn't have to take up the Wonderbolts fund for troubled children.
>The Wonderbolts?
>That big fancy agency with all the superheroes?
>Yeah, those.
>How did you get their funding?
>Well, long story short, they showed up when the world went crazy once and you and some of your friends mended it just before they arrived.
>Talks were had, and they saw Twilight, who was present, simultaneously from this world and from the other.
>Yeah, that's also a long story.
>Either way, now you're in some program like a widow or the orphaned child of a Wonderbolt agent who died in action and you're able to afford a cheap flat.
>You had made yourself a home in a storage room with the spare mattress and bed sheets for the infirmary in the past.
>Having 4 walls to call your own was nice, but you can't help but feel like you accept simply charity.
>Now, of course, you know it's because they know you can magic up.
>And a person with such abilities who's homeless is a potential super criminal.
>Basically you're cashing in on not going crazy.
>And there was the fact that they watch you now.
>And that, if there is anything related to equestrian magic, they call you.
>You also failed to inform them that you had been power crazed, enslaved half the school and planned to invade your home dimension.
>Which somehow makes you feel even worse.
>Anyway... that's you.
>Be Sunset Shimmer, not so much ordinary high school girl in her junior year.
>>
>>28880574
Kek, best mom ever. Would buy product from/10.
>>
>>28881726
He really cares a lot for Vinyl. Let's hope this version of Vinyl and Octavia aren't super villains.
>>28881905
A new origin story? Cool.
I don't think there are many stories that tell how Sunset gained spider powers. This looks promising.
>>
File: 1479257237246.jpg (149KB, 764x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1479257237246.jpg
149KB, 764x1045px
>>28876494
A T H L E T I C H I P S
>>
File: 1479233488981.png (215KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479233488981.png
215KB, 640x419px
>>28876494
>"Anon, I don't know if I can beat this villain."
>>
>>28882346
She did save his life

>>28881726
>The options are clear
>There is no way you are killing someone
>Which means you will not risk any lives either
>You want Vinyl to talk but not if it costs people's lives
>You know she wouldn't want that to happen
>Would she stab someone to be able to talk?
>Probably not
>She definitely wouldn't want you to do it
>How would you stab Sunset anyway?
>You are not sure you could do such thing and even if you did, you will definitely get cought
**Go to the alleyway across the pawnshop at 136th and 3rd at 11 PM
>Well, now you know how to stab Sunset
>After dinner you've made your mind about things
>It was simple really
>Stab wound would heal and Vinyl would be able to talk
>So you sneak out of the house at 10 PM wearing a hoodie and taking a kitchen knife with you
>It was a long was to 136th and 3rd so better to leave early
>You walk past the tall buildings and fancy restaurants, reaching to suburbs
>You walk with a quick pace as the anxiety drives your heart to beat faster
>You check your phone's navigation once again
>You've though of getting a cab, but the place was likely to be a crime scene tomorrow
>So you didn't want to give any possible connection to the police
>It should be right around the corner
>You can see the alleyway
>Your pace quickens
>As soon as you turn the corner however you come to a halt
>There are four guys in the alleyway
>You cannot do it when they are here
>You should try again some time later
>You turn to leave but one of them calls to you
>"Yo! Who the fuck are you?!"

That's all for now guys, let me know what you think
>>
>>28876494
Wait, why am i the last hope?
>>
>>28882720
Vinyl saved Anon's life?
>>
>>28882806
You should check out the start of the green at the end of the last thread.

Vinyl pulled him out of one of the dimentional gateways Twilight was opening. That's how anon got his powers.
>>
>>28882851
>One mute girl saved you at the last second.
Wow. I didn't see the connection at all. My bad.
>>
>>28882720
Anon going to shank some thugs?
>>
>>28883063
I hope he does but he probably won't
>>
>>28883063
Or the other way around. Let's hope someone saves him if it comes to a bad situation.
>>
>>28882732
Because, when everything else fails...
>>
>>28882346
A response!
But there has not been another originstory...
Maybe I should do something else
>>
File: ponk.gif (198KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ponk.gif
198KB, 500x500px
>>28874579
Why not? I hope it's something practical.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Indeterminacy
Well it's not concrete, but it's nice. A happy medium between 'omnipotence' and 'limitation transcendence'. The epitome of wildcards I guess. Powerful(?) enough to somehow trump and befuddle most anyone's hand but it's just low key enough that I'm often underestimated or passed off and can still act relatively normal. Basically Pinkie Pie or Deadpool. At least it's not 'omnipotence'. That's fucking boring. No offense to the Anon who rolled that, you're cool.
Would 'Will power' from One Piece fall under this?
>>
Where are you Captain?
>>
>>28885390
I don't really get this power.
>>
>>28885390
Look up the users of the power and you will see
>>
>>28885340
let's try something else then

>A crashes outside.
>This instantly gives you a hard-on.
>Metaphorically speaking of course.
>Nine out of ten times a car crash is a car crash.
>One out of ten times it's some superhero-y goodness going on outside.
“Gotta earn my money to pay my student loans and pay your salary, professor!”
>After a quick sweep of your stuff you bolt to the door, camera at the ready.
>It's not the first time you bolt out of a lecture when your cellphone goes off to alert you of something awesome.
>But this is the first time you may be the actual first res ponder.
“kthsbai.”
>You're not an asshole to photograph a car accident.
>Okay, maybe you are.
>But you also know how to give first aid in exactly these cases.
>You look around to see the origin of the crash, but it was your ears, not your eyes who draw you to your paycheck.
>People screaming.
>People wouldn't be screaming at a car crash.
>Jackpot
>But what really draws your attention was a second crash.
>It was further away.
>Oh yeah, two crashes like that mean business.
>You run down the campus stairs mount your camera to the handlebar and start it to automatically snap pictures.
>>
>>28886578
And I have a typo in the first line

>Be Amon Yuri Mouse.
>Yeah, like Micky Mouse, people rub it in, why wouldn't they?
>You don't go by that name though.
>It abbreviated middle name and after a round of drunken mumbles you're Anonymous.
>Cringy, maybe, but better than a Korra villain.
>People call you Anon.
>Or you make them call you Anon
>Or it's barely distinguishable from Amon if you mumble or have a heavy accent.
>You don't mind
>So be Anon.
>And right now you're witnessing the Spider-babe getting flung around by some black monster-y looking guy.
>Human in form, but the face was something to behold.
>The eyes look somewhat similar to your favourite spiderlings mask, but the mouth was gigantic and has an equally large tongue.
>Wew, lad. He should stop being a villain and start starring in weird Japanese porn.
>Like the stuff they film in Korea to bypass the censorship laws.
>You quick dial 911 to tell them what you're chasing after and that the authorities should come.
>They should be thankful you even call them.
>Getting Spider-Woman on camera was double jackpot.
>It was usually Sunset who gets her, seems like you can cash in that particular paycheck.
>The fight, to be honest, was not very intense.
>Black guy seems to be trying to get somewhere, while Spder-Woman tries to stop him.
>But she's futile in achieving that goal.
>He's just too physically strong.
>You don't mind that though.
>Nobody seems to get seriously hurt.
>He even 'just' throws parked cars at her.
>They hit other cars, and you always try and make sure the people in those are okay before moving on.
>Would more cars fly you'd not be able to catch up to them, but like this you have no troubles.
>This is your first time ever seeing it from this close.
>Your heart is beating out of your chest.
>Blacky seems to have reached his destination, a Flim-Flam-Pharma truck.
>>
>>28886585

>Fuck.
>What if there is some sort of pathogen just waiting to be released in there.
>He tears off the back door, and takes a load from a freaking flame thrower from the security guard inside.
>Cash cash money, ya'll.
>You got that epic scene on tape.
>You don't hire security guards if they are not supposed to guard something valuable or dangerous.
>And something tells you it's not the cure for cancer Blacky is after.
>Yet why would the guard be equipped with a flamethrower of all things?
>Thinking about some super toxic thing that needs to be disposed of quickly with fire in case something happens gives you not the best of feelings..
>If it can't be contained you'll be dead either way, so may as well try to cash in on the pictures
>Blacky, while sightly not liking fire, manages to disable the security guard by simply tipping over the truck from the side, swooping in and knocking him out.
>Huh...
>Is he going for a non-lethal approach?
>That's not very villain-y.
>Whatever, you're just photographing, you don't need to know what's going on.
>As Blacky attempts to enter the truck a web from behind stops him and hurls him back.
>Both him and the Spider-Woman were now behind you...
>Morale....
>Paycheck...
>Argh.
>You jump off your bike, grab a the first aid kit from it and run to the truck to help the security guard.
>>
>>28886598
>He has a blood coming from underneath his helmet, but not much.
>Only a light wound, and likely a concussion.
>He's unresponsive though.
>You pull out your phone to summon it's flashlight and shine into his eyes.
>Okay... you have no idea what you're doing or what the result of this test means, so you pocket it again.
>You remove his helmet and just wanted to start treating his wound when you see some red goo flowing on the floor (or rather side of the truck)
>You pull him away from it as gently but quickly as you can.
>What is that stuff?
>Shit, it's free from whatever phial it had been in. Better make your exit.
>“You there! Away from the truck!”
>Huh?
>You look back as you were addressed to see some men in black with their guns pointed at you.
>First you don't quite comprehend them talking to you, but as a warning shot rings out you freak.
>Your gracious reflexes make you stumble backwards and fall.
>That fraction of a second of being mid-fall feels like an eternity.
>You know what you were about to fall into.
>You're practically falling into your death.
>Even if it doesn't kill you, they don't want you here and will most certainly kill you.
>Your life flashes before your eye. (dear god, you were so awesome)
>But you don't want to die.
>You want to life.
>'Someone help me.'
>…
>And someone does.
>>
Bump
>>
>>28886578
So you are not doing an origin story anymore?
>>
>>28886617
well bumped my friend

>>28886620
I'm seeing what sticks to people more and what I enjoy more
>>
I'm posting some stuff I just go written down. I'm kinda new to this so any and all feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>28886696

>You’re out on your morning reconnaissance routine.
>You hate it.
>You hate everything about the situation you’re in.
>As you jog through ruins of the once magnificent city, you are reminded of your mistakes. The destruction you’ve caused, the lives lost because of your errors.
>You see where there once was a park, with a bench and a fountain.
>Now, there is only dust. No sign of what once was.
>You decide to stop and look at the hollow reconstructions your mind has given you.
>You decide to move on, trying not to linger on the lost souls.
>As you kick off the dust, it floats there, almost motionless as you vacate area.
>As you continue your jog you start to see that which you dread most, in a clearing just beyond.
>Soldiers, those belonging to the other side.
>As you approach the frozen figures you place yourself in front of them and stop your speed.
>They jump as they notice you, immediately pointing their projectors at you.
>>
>>28886700
“Please run.”
>You say in a defeated tone, knowing they won’t listen.
“If you run, I don’t have to kill you.”
>Before you can finish your sentence, one fires.
>You step to the side and watch the little, negative mass ball hurtle past you at a snail's pace.
>As you watch, you harden yourself in preparation for your next action.
>You walk behind the fanatical soldier, take out your plasma dagger, as sever his skull diagonally, from the base of his neck to his forehead.
>You do the same to the others, already having fired their weapons now simply at a wall with a hole in it.
>After they have fallen, you stand there, etching their faces into your mind to make sure they are at least remembered by someone.
>After this, you happen to look at their weapons and remember yet another failure.
>The technology you had sworn, in your infinite hubris, would never be weaponized.
>>
>>28886706
>As you continue on your path only a few minutes later, barely a second in real time, you see something you once thought impossible, something you would come to despair in time.
>A man, running, with yellow lightning coursing through his body.
>You immediately speed up, determined to investigate.
>Once you reach within 50 metres of the man, clearly very young, his pace quickens, obviously having see you.
>The chase continues in seemingly random directions all over the ruined metropolis for almost an hour before you finally realize where his most probable end point is.
>Your home base. The one with all the refugees and soldiers in it. The one with all your secrets and supplies.
>Then more things start slotting into place.
>The youngling had been shunting far more energy than he should, even for a beginner, this was something that you had dismissed originally because it didn’t lead you anywhere.
>But now it made much more sense.
>>
>>28886709
>He was planning to use a black hole detonation right on top of your home.
>At this realisation you desperately try to shout to the youngster of the danger and foolishness of what he planned to do.
>He didn’t listen.
>You repeated the warning in every language you knew, all 15.
>He didn’t even look at you.
>You had to act fast, but what could you do?
>If you caught him then you would only add to his energy making the blast even more destructive.
>You couldn’t throw lightning at him, you would lose too much ground during the charge.
>Which left only one alternative.
>Redirect the energy into something else.
>Which would almost certainly kill you.
>You have made peace with your own death many times before, this would be no different.
>You, of course, had regrets, at your age it was impossible not to.
>But if it meant stopping this misguided youngster then so be it.
>However, for anything to happen, you had to get close enough.
>>
>>28886712
>As you gained speed far beyond safe limits, the youth noticed, panic on his face as he desperately tried to outrun you.
>But you were far more experienced and knew the darker secrets of the speedforce. The techniques that no sane person would ever use.
>You soon catch up to him, grim determination on your face and fear on his.
>You grab him to redirect his flow to you and concentrate on making a breach, just somewhere for the energy to go.
>The youth, struggling the entire time, seems to realize what you’re doing as anger moves to his face as you enter the breach.
>>
>>28886716
>As you gained speed far beyond safe limits, the youth noticed, panic on his face as he desperately tried to outrun you.
>But you were far more experienced and knew the darker secrets of the speedforce. The techniques that no sane person would ever use.
>You soon catch up to him, grim determination on your face and fear on his.
>You grab him to redirect his flow to you and concentrate on making a breach, just somewhere for the energy to go.
>The youth, struggling the entire time, seems to realize what you’re doing as anger moves to his face as you enter the breach.
>”Whoa there mister, you should be careful. Your arm doesn’t look to good.”
>When you look at them your legs seem fine, relatively speaking, but the plates on your armor are practically pulverized.
>”Mister, can you stand?”
>The woman, having reached you, is now crouching in front of you, a worried expression showing through her mask.
>The language she spoke and her dialect where strange, in context.
>>
>>28886718
>The language was English but the dialect sounded ancient, as if she was from almost two thousand years ago.
>However, you ignored that little detail for now and adapted.
“Do not worry about me miss, I will be perfectly fine.
>As you stand up, the woman looks shocked.
>”No you won’t, not until we get you to the hospital! You arm looks shattered!”
“Again, I will be fine miss, no hospitals required.”
>As you say this you activate your suits BRP(Body Reconstruction Protocol).
*SHLORP* *CRACK* *CRACK*
>Almost immediately, your arm is relocated with a disconcerting sucking sound and your humerus and radius bones are all put back in their place and riveted together with a, surprisingly loud, cracking sounds.
>The woman looks horrified at this. She puts her hand to her mouth, turns around, lifts her mask half up and vomits.
>>
>>28886721
“Miss, are you alright.”
>You say, concern evident in your voice.
>As she recovers you look around yourself, only to little other than rubble and pain, and start to wonder.
“What happened here?”
>The woman looks back at you, having recovered from her fit of cleansing, some emotion on her face you can’t quite identify.
>”Hey, you do not get to just gloss over what just happened! How did you do that?!”
“My suit reconstructed my bone after I told it to. Now what happened here?”
>Uhh- bwuu- Okay- um- we were fighting Dr Octopus and The Lizard when suddenly a bunch of lightning showed up out of nowhere, but it didn’t electrocute anyone, but then there was this HUGE explosion that just about flattened everything.”
“Alright, I have many more questions but two will have to suffice for now; Where and when am I?”
>>
>>28886727
Welp, there it is. I'm not very happy with the last bit but I've run out of creativity so I'm not going to do it now. These periods inspiration are short, unpredictable and rare at best so I'm not expecting to be doing this again any time soon so if anyone wants to pick it up that's fine with me.

Also pastebin: http://pastebin.com/5twqLeh1
>>
>>28885588
The digits have summonend me from my coma. I HAVE RETURNED, with the next and probably should have been first oneshot. Anyways.
>Be walking down the docks looking to repair my ship, spot some Yukuza up ahead.
>Sounds like a drag race is in progress, so I go up to try and place a bet while I wait.
>I check the cars and see whom is racing, notice there is a man just standing there on the starting line without a car.
>My intuition tells me to bet on him so I do, 500(insert random denomination name) on the carless man winning.
>Suddenly told its a bad idea from the bookie, tell him I don't care and place my bet on him anyways.
>Bookie does it just before the race so I go take a seat to watch, the guy still has no car to speak of and is just watching as the other drivers go off.
>I look closely and notice he is smirking, when the cars make it to the halfway mark, he bolts leaving a small pothole where his feet where.
>As he flies down the roadway I feel a tap on my shoulder, the bookie came up behind me with friends, and told me to cut my losses on the houses betting horse, I take offense and respond in the time honored tradition, by picking the smarmy little toad up by the throat and toss him at the incoming racers, busted the driver that had a slim lead front bumper, the bookie made an interesting squish sound as he clogged up the engines, I turn around and notice that the bigger man of the bookies back up is talking on a walkie talkie and said, "kill the girl now, the freak has backup", sense I find hurting civilians instead of taking up a fight head on against a man deplorable I smashed him into orbit, cracking up the ground in the process.
>His companions pale and run away.
>Hearing something grind to a halt behind me it turns out that Running Man came up behind me demanding to know what was going on, I explained to him what happened and with a look of dread on his face begs me to help him save his sister who the Yukuza captured awhile ago.
Part 2 soon.
>>
>>28886749
So a speedster from the future story? It will be interesting to see him interact with heroes from our era.
>>28886860
Whitebeard!Anon and Defiant vs. the Yakuza
Go fight!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ao66DG5Vg
>>
>>28881905
>>28886602
>>28886727
>>28886860
too much green... not a bad problem to have
>>
>>28886975
We will, we will. I just need to think of the way to finish it. Then its on to Trepps introduction and am done until someone else joins the crew, also changing Whitebeard to Cracker. For reasons.
>>
>>28886749
By the way, if anyone was wondering, a "Black Hole Detonation" is basically where a speedster concentrates a shit ton of kinetic energy in one place thus creating a black hole which then decays rapidly, causing an explosion.
>>
>>28886860
Is this me? Is it finally beginning?
>>
>>28887274
Yup, its you champ. Also gave you a sister because its the first thing to come to mind to get you to stay there. Just a plot device. Don't know whether or not she dies or not.
>>
>>28887348
>tfw you have a sister irl
>>
>>28886635
Nice so far.
>>
>>28887407
Soooo...kill her then?
>>
>>28887624
:(
>>
>>28887624
>>28887649
I don't think he likes where this is going.
>>
>>28887659
>>28887649
Okay fine I wont kill her then, I am just saying I would kill mine and thought you hated yours to. But that's just a personal thing for me. Changing things up now.
>>
>>28887682
I can't hate her man. She's the little one.
>>
>>28886716
You double posted here>>28886718
and the random jump from these two lines.
and this one
>”Whoa there mister, you should be careful. Your arm doesn’t look to good.”
>When you look at them your legs seem fine, relatively speaking, but the plates on your armor are practically pulverized.
seems like your missing something here.
>>
>>28887700
Meh, the digits are with you. So be it. Kiddy sister will make more of an impact anyways. She wont die.
>>
>>28887745
Yaaaay.
Go Cracker! Go Defiant!
Save the child and beat some Yakuza ass.
>>
>>28887784
Aye, that's the plan.
>>
>>28887745
Thx Capn'
>>
>>28887795
yup
>>
>>28887736
Very sorry. I was so sure I was doing everything right. It's all fine in the pastebin though, hopefully people will read it there.
>>
>>28887824
Write more.
>>
>>28887837
That's very encouraging. Thank you.
>>
File: 1478724017814.png (913KB, 1280x1797px) Image search: [Google]
1478724017814.png
913KB, 1280x1797px
>>28876494
Alright fellas, we need to get the get for Sunbun.
>>
>>28888337
Roll
>>
File: 1477878787796.jpg (1MB, 1401x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1477878787796.jpg
1MB, 1401x1953px
>>28888337
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroll
>>
>>28888358
H I P S!
>You never fuck Sunset on a web while you are wearing her mask.
>>
File: 1474520659228.png (2MB, 1936x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1474520659228.png
2MB, 1936x1816px
>>28888337
BEST GIRL!
>>
>>28888337
We can do it Sunset bros.
>>
File: 1472719501153.png (270KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
1472719501153.png
270KB, 1200x941px
>>28888337
>>
File: 1461170782109.png (892KB, 3354x3470px) Image search: [Google]
1461170782109.png
892KB, 3354x3470px
Not likely to receive the get, but if I do, it's for Sunny.
>>
>>28888702
Just less than 180 to go.
>>
File: 1479312846577.png (882KB, 1024x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1479312846577.png
882KB, 1024x1319px
>>28876494
Come on guys we can do this.
>>
What going on now?
>>
>>28888744
The big get.
>>
File: Sunny-in-the-wind.gif (960KB, 749x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny-in-the-wind.gif
960KB, 749x540px
Truly she is best girl.
>>
>>28888744
they are trying to GET the next 28888888 post in the name of Sunset.
>>
>>28888759
Which is?

Also I'll have some green tonight
>>
>>28888765
Tonic or Infamous?
>>
>>28888784
Tonic tonight and Infamous this weekend
>>
File: 1478725014769.png (979KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478725014769.png
979KB, 1000x1000px
>>28876494
All right boys it's time. Rev up those digits for Sunny.
>>
>>28888796
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>28882720
>You turn around slowly
"No one, I was just uh... just passing through." You speak, as every muscle in your body tenses. "Didn't mean to bother anyone."
>The guy tilts his head and eyes you from top to bottom.
>He's wearing a black t-shirt with a ring on his right middle finger
>"Haven't seen you here before." He points at you. "What's with the hoodie?"
"Nothing, I'm just cold." He stares at you for a few seconds. "I should go." You start to turn around.
>"HEY!" You look at back at the man. "Why don't you lend me some money, huh?"
>Shit
"I don't have anything on me." You really don't. It's not like you were going shopping.
>He pulls out a switch blade and starts walking towards you
>"I just wanna be sure ab-" You just pulled out your kitchen knife
>Shit x2
>"Oh man, it's not everyday you see a punk with a kitchen knife." He laughs as his friends join him. "You piss me off."
"Just, stay back!" Your voice trembles. "I don't want any trouble!"
>"You know, I'd ram that thing up your ass but I'm in a good mood." He throws the swicthblade to the side and pulls out a gun. "I'm just gonna beat the shit out of you. Lose the knife."
>You hesitate
>He fires the gun, aiming to the wall right next to you
>"NOW!"
>The sound of the gunshot was enough to make you drop the knife
>He pops right in front of you before you can recover and you don't even see his left fist coming to connect with your face
>You feel it on the other side of your head like your brain wants to pop out
>You fall to the ground and raise your hands in front of your face
>He climbs on top of you
>This time he comes in with a right hook
>The pain you felt before pales in comparison as you feel his ring impact your cheekbone
>He lands another left and your vision starts to get blurry
>Last thing you see is his ring coming towards you again, reflecting the light from street lamps
>Everything goes dark

>>28888337
Get with green maybe?
>>
File: 1479336291387.png (1MB, 1154x1988px) Image search: [Google]
1479336291387.png
1MB, 1154x1988px
>>28876494
SUNNY IS MY WIAFU
>>
File: 1473132839525.png (3MB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473132839525.png
3MB, 1440x2000px
Get!
>>
>>28888899
Welp, dubs is still something :/
>>
>>28888914
>>28888917
FUCK.
>>
File: 1474586828615.png (360KB, 1275x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1474586828615.png
360KB, 1275x1754px
>>28888899
Well... That went about as well as I expected. Is this where Sunset saves him?
>>
>>28889051
Yup
I amy take my time writing it though
>>
>>28889065
Then he can stab her! :D
>>
File: bff2_by_ta_na-d8wdemq.jpg (109KB, 950x840px) Image search: [Google]
bff2_by_ta_na-d8wdemq.jpg
109KB, 950x840px
>>28888411
>>28888760
This. I will never say she is best pony, but I'll defend this with the fact that she is simply the best human character. Period.
>>
>>28889361
Good ol' Beans knows what is up!
>Sunset best EQG.
>Pinkie best pony.
>>
>>28886255
Just did and I gotta say I'm still lost.
>>
>>28889385
Damn straight mate it's not up for debate 'cause she's 8/8 and this comment ain't bait!
>>
File: 574.jpg (33KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
574.jpg
33KB, 480x533px
>>28889385
>pinkie
She doesn't count. She's a 5th dimensional figment of imagination come to fruition and sentience of her own will.

But she's a good pone. Would be buddies with/10. And cuddle. She's cuddly too.

Also gif related.
>>
>>28889444
Forgot my name and just saw that it was a jpg. Whoopsie.
>>
>>28889451
Beans why is that your name?
>>
>>28889444
>>28889451
Beans, what the fuck are you?
>>
>>28889463
I don't remember. I think I just liked the way it sounds. It's a fun word, I guess.

>>28889470
What do ya mean, mate?
>>
>>28889463
Beans Beans the musical fruit?
>>
>>28888899
>Be Sunny S.
>Yeah, nope. Where did that even come from?
>Be Sunset
>Right now you are patroling the streets with your Spider Woman costume on
>Why?
>Because you are Spider Woman
>It's been uneventful lately
>You were expecting some super powered enemies when they recuited you to S.H.I.E.L.D
>It looks like they were watching you since the day you came through the portal. but they never contacted you until you got bitten by a genetically engineered super-spider
>Long story
>After a brief introduction and some tests to be sure that you will not become some genetically altered hyperdimentional human-pony-spider monster they left you alone to live your life
>Oh yeah, and you got a S.H.I.E.L.D I.D card
>Neat
>With the effects of those superheroes you've been seeing on the news you decided; why not me?
>So now here you are, wearing a red ski mask, some jeans and a black turtleneck jumper
>Yep, that's your costume
>Sound of a distant gunshot interrupts your thoughts
>"Oh boy, here we go." You say, swinging a web to the building across
>Hopefully you can make it before someone dies, if it didn't happen already
>As you got to the crime scene you see some thugs, standing around someone who is laying on the floor motionless
>Looks like you are too late to save whoever it was
>The least you can do now is to catch those responsible
>"Dipshit was telling the truth." One of the men speaks. "There is no money here."
>"Atleast we got the phone." Another cuts in.
>"Let's get outta here before police arrives, someone must've heard the gunshot."
"Sorry, boys. You aren't going anywhere." You jump on top of them from the 3rd floor of a building and land a kick on his face as one of them looks up to see you
>Thanks to all that momentum, he is knocked out cold
>The other three will require a little more work
>You see the gun that was probably fired before aiming at your face
>As you move your head to the right and spring forward towards the gunman, bullet lefts the barrel
>>
>>28889720
Gonna sleep now guys, see you tomorrow
>>
>>28886860
>After considering the problem I accept the chance to help him, as I was the reason they were about to kill the girl.
>The Young man told me to grab his hand so we can make it to the hideout in time.
After grabbing his hand I feel my body getting dragged off by him like a ragdoll, accidentally kicking another racer in the process.
>Making our way down the docks we leave the area going onto the freeway, I ask him were are going and how does he know where to go.
>He answers saying that the boss of the dock told him where to go if he wins the race 10 times, accepting the answer seeing as we have no other leads we head towards a nearby processing plant.
>Making are way off the freeway a few miles away we stop at a processing plant, hearing screaming coming from inside I tell him to let go of me so he can sneak into the back to rescue his sister and that I would make a distraction.
>The man looking unsure nods anyways eager to save her, as he runs off I crack my knuckles and my neck in anticipation of a fun fight. Noting the power the boy had they must have someone strong guarding her.
Gonna end my mini update here so I can use the random power generator for a bit to see if I can come up with something appropriate.
>>28889720
don't worry it will be done soon, and the little sister wont be maimed.
>>
>>28889733
Good night then first mate Defiant.
>>
>>28889736
I trust you Captain.

>>28889740
Good night
>>
>>28889720
Really enjoying it so far.
>>
>>28876494
Continuing from the last Tonic green

>It’s been about an hour since everyone got here and nothing bad has happened.
>When the Pizza got here, the delivery guy was staring at you in disbelief at all the girls in your house.
>Giving the guy a good sized tip, you shut the door on him before he did anything stupid.
>After everyone ate, Pinkie had the bright idea of playing truth or dare.
>The moment she said that, you had crazy Vietnam flashbacks but with no killings.
>Just embarrassing things you wish you could forget.
> ‘Did she really…’
‘Yes, Tonic. Now don't asking anymore.’
> ‘Very well.’
>Everyone gathered around in a circle as Pinkie pulled a glass bottle from her hair, somehow, and placed it in the center of the circle.
> “You know the rules. When the bottle lands on someone, they get a choice and have to choose. Now let's play.”
>She spun the bottle as everyone watched go round and round till it stopped on…… Fluttershy.
> “Truth or dare, Fluttershy.”
>The animal lover looks nervous but says a quiet “Truth” before looking away.
>Pinkie ponders on what to ask her quiet friend when she suddenly starts to smile.
> “Have you ever taken one of your animal friends home by accident?”
>Fluttershy nods her head and said, “The hamsters made a mess of the coffee maker when I wasn’t looking. Dad was mad when he drank some.”
>That had most of the girls laughing while Rarity, Twilight and Photo quietly giggled to themselves.
>Fluttershy grabbed the bottle and spun it, getting everyone to watch as it lands on Rainbow Dash.
> “I pick dare, now give me your best shot.”
>You saw a strange gleam in Fluttershy’s eyes as Rainbow was smirking at her friend.
> “I dare you to have Rarity put makeup on you and keep it on till the end of the game.”
>The look on Rainbow’s face made you wish you had a camera on you.
> ‘You do on your camera.’
‘Thanks for the reminder but I'll wait to see what Rarity does.’
>>
>>28889917
> “Rarity doesn’t have her makeup case with her.”
>Rainbow looked smug as she said that but Rarity was smiling as well, giving you a slight chill.
> “Luckily I brought some just incase.”
>In her hands was a small bag which she pulled out some eyeliner causing Rainbow to sweat a bit.
> “Give me a moment and I'll have Rainbow looking like a lady.”
>It took two minutes but it was worth it to see Rainbow wearing red lipstick, black eyeliner and a good amount of blush.
>You secretly took a picture for blackmail as Rainbow glared at her fashionable friend.
> “You better watch out Rarity.”
>This went one for a while as dares went back and forth between you and the girls.
>Pixel and Twilight posing for a tiny photoshoot for Photo.
>Rarity dared you and Applejack square dancing in dresses.
>You got Sunset and Rarity into maid outfits that Rarity had on her, for the rest of the game.
>Pinkie somehow got dared by Sunset to juggle flaming chainsaws.
>You’re still trying to figure out how she learned to do that.
>After Violet finished her hula dance dare, she sat back on the ground and spun the bottle.
> “Round and round and round it goes. Where it stops, not even I know.”
>Everyone watched as the bottle began to slow down.
‘Who do you think is next, Tonic?’
> ‘Don’t know but i want to see more of this game. It amuses me.’
>You it slow down till it stopped on Photo as Violet’s eyes seem to sparkle a bit.
> “I dare you, Photo Finish, to go with Anon into his basement for thirty minutes.”

Yeah short update but i had writer's block of a day or two. Will continue this green tomorrow
>>
>>28889930
Based. Also I will get to your gravity man intro after I finish Defiant's.
>>
>>28890155
>All the warriors soon will gather under Cap. Cracker's command.
>>
>>28890163
I REALLY want someone with a bird style transformation, aside from it being true to the show, I want to make a polly want a cracker joke.
>>
>>28890155
No rush
>>
File: 1453753986689.png (533KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1453753986689.png
533KB, 800x1236px
>>28889930
>Sunset in a maid uniform.
Why must you do this to me Cannoner?
>>
>>28889930
> “I dare you, Photo Finish, to go with Anon into his basement for thirty minutes.”
my body is ready, unless she just plans to have a Tonic photo-shoot. I just hope plushy Tonic makes a showing. The ladies love plushies.
>>
>>28890430
It was either Maid of nurse
>>
>>28890446
Glad it was maid, don't have Sunset in a nurse outfit. I do however have Adagio in a nurse outfit.
>>
>>28890442
I need to think of what will happen but no Tonic photoshoot. Plushy Tonic will return soon.

>>28890466
That's a bit strange that we don't have Sunset in a nurse outfit. Plus I could of had her in a very sexy outfit if I wanted to
>>
File: tumblr_nvm6h0XSNX1rnubimo1_1280.png (424KB, 928x1771px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvm6h0XSNX1rnubimo1_1280.png
424KB, 928x1771px
>>28890466
>>
File: 1332312056485.jpg (102KB, 948x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1332312056485.jpg
102KB, 948x1372px
>>28890504
Bit too mad science-e for my taste, but it fills out the space nicely.
>>28890489
Fuck yeah plushie Tonic. Then pic related for the basement scene with Photo.
>>
>>28890430
>Dat Cleavage
>Dat mini skirt
>Dem hips
>Dem Leg/leggings
>Might not be wearing any panties.
>Dat cute blush
>Potential for freaky deaky superhero sex later.
Dick status: MUH
>>
>>28890518
>>28890504
We need a non Halloween nurse pic
>>
>>28890586
Personally I wish we had more pics of Spider-Shimmer in her spidey costume.
>>
File: 1473886321622.png (641KB, 1024x959px) Image search: [Google]
1473886321622.png
641KB, 1024x959px
>>28890651
Agreed. I don't have any more spidey pics so take a cute Sunset instead.
>>
>>28890651
That too.

Speaking of, what happened to Marou?
>>
>>28890680
Noice

>>28890691
I dunno...I have his email for when I secretly asked him to help design Rainbow Flash. At least I think I do. I /could/ email him if you all wanted me too.
>>
File: Web_of_shadows_boxart.jpg (40KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
Web_of_shadows_boxart.jpg
40KB, 256x320px
Is this a good vidya?
>>
>>28890727
Didn't like Spidey's voice actor, but he was an alright actor.

Lotta aesthetic designs irked me though, like Spidey's small eyes when he goes symbiote mode. It makes me nostalgiac though to old marvel.

Anad sucks.
>>
>>28890742
So is it worth getting on my potatostation 3?
>>
>>28890762
I say definitely. It's still a good game and the story's pretty neat.

It's good enough to make me wish I kept it instead of sold it.
>>
>>28890727
Not the worst, >>28890762
Spiderman 2 is better, but go ahead and get that Web of Shadows. It isn't that bad. Just know its kinda short. Check a review on youtube or something
>>
>>28890710
Just asking, he usually comes by near the end but I don't think I've seen him in a while
>>
>>28890773
Hey beans, I know this is weird but can you tell us something about you, preferably something cozy and briefly? I had a shitty day, and I just wanna hear smething before I go to bed.
>>
>>28890796
Alright. Just know that I can contact him and shit.

>>28890803
Oh, uh, I dunno if the others would like that. If I did, it'd have to be brief. What happened to make you feel shitty? Anything in particular?
>>
>>28890803
Stop. Do not continue. We are trying to wean him off blogging, ask anything else. If not, fuck you.
>>
>>28890819
Please, family. Just one post of something cozy. That's all. I think I might have cancer.
>>
>>28890839
Oh...well shit. I feel like a dick then, still ask anything else though. No Beans blog.
>>
>>28890839
I remember a job I had was being a sign holder for a Yoga studio. I wish I was kidding. It paid well though for the time, the owner had known my family for a long time, and was chill with it. He just let me dress up in any suit I wanted. So I wore a Batman costume (not the one I wore later as an adult for children on a haunted house tour that I volunteered to guide) and just danced like a mother fucker. The area the cars would see me was on a slope--one slip, I’m in busy, busy traffic, and smeared like a pancake. Never happened, thank god, but something just as worrying did.

So one winter day, I’m out in the snow in this stuffy bat-suit I made. Now because of the snow, the road has some more traffic. One of the cars in this particular traffic jam was a police car, and the driver was giving me odd looks. Made me worry. Eventually I forgot he was there, and I did my thing, dancing, twirling the sign, smilin’ at kids who point at me through car windows...

About 15-20 minutes later, I then realize something. I thought someone was yelling at me. Loudly. People in their cars were laughing a bit more, and I just went with it. 10 more minutes later, and I feel someone tap my shoulder.

It’s the police officer.

I nearly pissed myself. He must’ve been standing in the cold for a long time, calling me over. I’m nervous.

I ask him what’s up cause I’m trying to sound cool and NOT intimidated. Then he smiles. “Can I have picture with you? My kid loves Batman. He likes to say I’m Commissioner Gordon and I say that I see Batman all the time.”

Of course I said yes, that was adorable. Anyone willing to get a strangers attention to keep a child’s imagination deserves that shit. Now, somewhere, a young child believes his Dad, a police officer, works with a figure of pure good, and wishes to follow in his footsteps. Because Batman.

That’s why I added Commissioner Gordon and Barbara to Spider-Shim. This guy kinda inspired me.
>>
>>28890839
>>28891176
Get better.
>>
>>28889917
>you wish you had a camera on you.
>> ‘You do on your camera.’
Phone
>>
>>28891176
This is a fun story that makes Gordan and Barbara mean something now. Good work.
>>
>>28891176
Thank you, Beans-senpai.
>>
>>28891176
BEANS. STOP. I CAN'T HATE AND LOVE YOU ALL AT ONCE.
>>
>>28891176
Your writing is sloppier than usual. You tired?
>>
>>28890528
>>Might not be wearing any panties.
The garter connects to it, sorry to burst your bubble
>>
>>28891176
>That moment when Beans was the greatest bat alive.
>>
>>28891260
Very. Gonna go to bed so i don't blogpost more.

>>28891264
At least dem hips are there. Peelin' the panties off slowly as her golden skin is reveal, the waist slowly dragging down the shape of her frame, where ultimately it goes down her mucular legs... Whew lad.
>>
>>28891279
I am rather proud of that Sunset pic I saved.
>>
>>28891290
You should be. It's Shimmeriffic.
>>
>>28891308
>Shimmeriffic
I think my brain is dying.
>>
File: 1475372430318.png (469KB, 833x862px) Image search: [Google]
1475372430318.png
469KB, 833x862px
>>28891308
Damn strait she is.
>>
File: 1456789798354.png (804KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1456789798354.png
804KB, 750x1125px
>>28891312
Meh, if it is maybe this will speed it along.>>28891314
Or this one.
>>
>>28891314
>>28891326
Ya'll get a kiss.
>>
>>28891339
its just me, Cracker Anon. Also thinking of changing the name again, because its more nickname then hero name. Just sounds weird when I think about it and say it out loud. Also if you are going to use that pic, Anon better be in the middle of a Twilight and Sunset funtime after hour party. With detail.
>>
File: 10101010.png (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
10101010.png
171KB, 700x700px
>>28891176
Beans you lovable fuck
>>
>>28891176
Huh, well that was cozy.
It explains a lot why Barabara and Gordon were in your green.
>>
>>28890839
I hope you're wrong about the cancer. In any case, we're here for you. Get well soon.
>>
>>28891339
Broken spine is broken
>>
File: 1479353914787.jpg (394KB, 900x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1479353914787.jpg
394KB, 900x1022px
>You will never go to the park with Sunset and have a comfy picnic.
>>
>>28889720
>You hear the bullet whiz through, almost hitting your ear
>Your adrenaline spikes
>Grabbing the gunman from his shoulders you somersault above him and throw him to the wall
>As he hist the wall you duck to avoid a punch, but as you do that other guy lands a kick near your kidney
>You avoid falling head first with a well-timed flip and jump up, clingint to a wall
>The guy that you threw is squirming on the ground, trying to get up but failing miserably
>The guy that tried to punch you goes for the gun
*Thwip*
>You glue the gun to the floor before he can get to it
>He step back. "You know what? I'm outta here!"
>He starts running but you won't let him get away that easy
"I told you, you're not going anywhere." You catch him with a web and pull him, making him fall on his back
*Thwip* *Thwip*
>You glue his arms to the ground and turn to the last guy
>While you were busy with the runner, he found a kitchen knife from somewhere
>Not that it matters too much
>You throw a web, catching the knife in his hand and pull it out of his grasp
>He is looking at the knife flying away from him as you jump on to him
>It only takes one good punch to the dome, he sprawls on the floor
>You sigh as the adrenaline dies down, finally done with the thugs
**Jump!
>You pupils dilate as you sense an impending danger
>You flung around to see the thug you threw to the wall swinging a switchblade down towards your chest
>You jump back to avoid the knife
>It barely touches your jumper
>Guy that attacks you, not expecting this miss and being injured, loses his balance
>He falls forward face first as the knife plunges into your left leg
>You cry out in pain and fall on your back
>The knife is still in your leg
>You are about to grab the knife to pull it out when you notice your attacker starting to get up again
>You try to get back on your feet but the jolting pain from your leg sends you back down to the ground
>"Got you now, bitch!" He calls out to you before getting on top of you
>>
>>28892818
She kinda new that hero thing, isn't she?
>>
>>28892818
>You scream at you feel the knife being pulled out of your leg
>Then you see the knife coming down to your face
>You grab him by the wrist and push the knife back easily, being stronger than him
>At first he looks surprised at your strength but his face gets cowered in anger right after that
>He pressed his knee onto the stab wound on your leg
>You arms give way as you scream once again, but you manage to stop him before he plunges the knife into your eye
>He keeps pushing the knife down as he continues to put more weight on your leg
>Increasing pain keeps you from being able to use your full strength as the knife gets closer and closer to your face
>As more and more adrenaline is pumped through your veins with each passing second you can hear your heart thumping in your ears
>You know he is still pressing his knee on your leg but there is no pain anymore
>Finally, survival instinct kicks in
>You close your eyes and let out a war cry as you focus all the strength you can muster to push the man back
>He's sent flying across the street, landing on his back
>You get up on your feet, the fact that you were stabbed already gone from your mind
>You walk towards the man who's also on his feet
>He once again runs at you, swinging his fist
>You catch his hand and squeeze a little too hard, feeling his bones crack
>He screams and falls on his knees, holding his broken hand with the other
>You punch him in the face, hard
>Finally he goes down, unconcious
>You look around to see if there is anyone else attacking you, but everyone seems to be downed
>This time as the adrenaline dies down, you feel really tired
>You just sit on the floor, breathing heavily
>The pain in your leg slowly returns as you calm down
>You let out a little laugh, but then you remember about the guy who was shot
>You get up, grimacing in pain, and walk towards the victim
>As you get closer, you get a better look on his face
>Though it was pretty beat up, you feel like you recognize this face
>>
>>28892950
Yup
>>
>>28892818
Anon's plan worked. She got stabbed in her leg.
>>
>>28892957
>You sit down to get a better look, afraid that you may have just witnessed someone you know die
>You can't quite make it up who he is but you realize that he's still breathing
"Oh, thank Celestia!" You mumble.
>Sound of police cars start to fill your ears
>You should go, to a hospital
>You would take the guy with you but you aren't sure if you can do it with your busted leg
>In any case, police should handle the rest
>Once again you get up and take a few steps, limping, before spinning a web and pulling yourself up

That's it for now, I might have more updates today but don't count on it. Enjoy!
>>
>>28892957
>>he plunges the knife into your eye
>He tries to go for your eye
dont give me a heart attack
>>
File: large.png (82KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
82KB, 976x549px
>>28893010
>Having spider-powers
>Almost getting killed by three random thugs

Fucking pick one!
>>
>>28876494
>>
>>28893010
Not bad
>>
>>28893271
In my defence, she has no combat training, near-zero fighting experience and her powers are newly acquired.

>>28893869
Thanks brah
>>
>>28893010
Gotta love that healing factor.
>>
>>28894130
What healing factor?
>>
>>28894147
Spider man, and Spider Woman by extension, has a healing factor.
>>
>>28894147
Spider-Man has a small healing factor
>>
>>28894147
Spider-Man has a healing factor. Not as fast as Wolverine or Deadpool. He can get healed from broken bones, wounds or scars in a number of days. Way faster than a normal human though. That's why Spidey doesn't go to the hospital.
>>
>>28894172
>>28894174
>>28894179
>>28894172
>>28894174
>>28894179
Yeah okay. I did some digging on the subject.

Apperantly Spider-Man's healing is about 9 times faster than a normal human.

As someone who has almost severed one of his fingers, I know in the case of a wide knife wound it takes about 10-20 days for skin to heal, internal tissue can take up to 2-3 months, while bones may take years or may never heal.

So her skin will be healed in two days and internal tissue in about ten days.

However she will still go to the hospital for now, not just because I didn't know about the healing factor, but also she doesn't know about it since her powers are new.
>>
>>28894283
it is whatever the author wants it to be
>>
>>28894283
So she would still be hurt by the time that party at the club takes place, right?
>>
>>28894307
Not visibly but internally, yes.
>>
>>28894283
That’s surprising
>>
File: 1475015248895.jpg (686KB, 1583x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1475015248895.jpg
686KB, 1583x1158px
bump from 9
>>
File: Ursula Ditkovich.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ursula Ditkovich.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
Guys, after watching Spider-Man Trilogy again, I started to think that this is the best girl.
>>
>>28895997
Who the hell is that?
>>
>>28895997
I picture her as that pony with the spoon clothes from Saddle Row and Rec episode.
>>
>>28896059
Ursula Ditkovich. Peter's landlord's daughter.
>>
No update tonight, will try tomorrow
>>
>>28896116
She looks like prime Waifu material.
>>28896656
Damn, well goodnight Trepp.
>>
>>28893010
>You open your eyes
>For a second you can't remember who you are
>Anonymous, that's it
>Where is this?
>A familiar scent hits you
>Hospital
>Why are you in a hospital?
>"Oh, thank God! You're awake!" You turn your head to see who's speaking
>It's your mother
"Hey, mom." You try to smile but your face hurts. "What's going on?"
>Her eyes are bloodshot
"Were you crying?"
>She grabs your hand and pulls it to her lips for a kiss
>"They said they've found you laying in an alley." She cups your cheek with her other hand. "All beat up." She sobs. "What were you doing there?"
>I was going to stab a friend but some thugs mugged me
>Isn't the best answer
"I... I don't remember. Some guy wanted money and I didn't have any. I think he jumped me."
>She looks at you, worried. "Why were you out at night? You didn't say anything! Are you in trouble?"
"No, mom. I'm okay, everything is fine." She doesn't seem to believe you. "I promise mom. I just wanted to see the city at night." You let out a short, fake laugh. "I guess it was a bad idea."
>Your mom joing you for a moment but then she frowns again.
>"W-when they called I... I thought you..." She shakes her head
>You feel your eyes sting
"I'm okay mom, I'm okay." You take her hand and squeeze. "It's all fine." She nods and hug you.
>"They said they want to keep you over night, to be sure you don't have any trauma." She combs your hair with her fingers. "I'll be right here, if you need anything just tell me."
>You smile, despite the pain
"Thanks, mom, but you should go home. I know you have a hearing tomorrow. You should get some rest."
>She shakes her head. "Not before I make sure you are okay. You are more important than a hearing."
>You sigh
"I'm sorry, mom." She looks confused. "I didn't want to cause all this... distress."
>"It's not your fault." You ignore the words save for a small smile.
"You are busy enough as it is." You look her in the eyes. "I don't want to burden you further. So please, go home? Get some rest?"
>>
>>28896745
>She looks at you for a while, thinking
>"That was a good speech." She says
"My mother is a lawyer." She let out a genuine laugh.
>You feel a little lighter at heart
>She bends down and gives you a kiss on the forehead. "I love you."
"I love you too."
>After she left, you stare at the ceiling, thoughts running through your mind.
>You failed at stabbing Sunset, got beat up and made your mother cry
>You let out a defeated sigh
"Could've been worse I guess." You mumble.
>"Hello son, can we ask you some questions?"
>You turn to see two police officers standing beside your hospital bed
>Looks like you were right
>It is worse

Done with this update. Enjoy!

>>28896661
She definitely is.

>>28896656
G'night man.
>>
File: 1479353632074.jpg (309KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479353632074.jpg
309KB, 1600x900px
>>28896661
True prime waifu material.
>>
>>28896848
>>28895997
Would pin to the wall and breed/10
Also would keep impaled on my dick and cuddle/10
>>
>>28876988
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Incubus_Physiology
So. I guess I have to buy a few extra beds, because my dick wont be stopping until every villain Spider Shimmer and her wonderful friends have is in my bed. Spider Shimmer and her friends are naturally included into the pile too. TAME THE ENEMY WITH MUH DICK! And of course anyone else that wants to get some too. Pure smut story for this please.
>>
>>28898150
Did you know incubi and succubi are the same entity that change their sex to be the opposite of the sex of the human being discoursed with?
>>
>>28898640
And the witches and witchers need to offer themselbes up to one to get their magical powers
>>
Good night Anons. Behave.
>>
>>28898673
But...butt...>>28898150
muh dick.
>>28898640
>>28898651
And yes I know its a largely superficial accounting for the original gender of those species, so it is largely irrelevant, and yes I did know witches need needed to fuck one to gain power. The little Slanneshi followers.
>>
My internet is gone for a while because att messed up, and aim going to Chicago for some random actor stuff. If you don't hear from me, it's not because I'm on a long break like I used to do. You'll hear from me on the 19th if I don't say something later today.
>>
>>28895997
Funny you mention that, because when you think about it, this character is literally ALL us, pining after delicious spider-booty.
>>
>>28898992
Well you're not wrong
>>
>>28898992
>>28899444
And the digits have it. Ursala is the best waifu and must be snu snued with Sunset to. Now that I think about it, isn't she a bit like Twilight? Sexy and comfy threesome with Spider woman's sidekick/assistant when?
>>
>>28899502
Keaton made a small short were Sunset was teaching Twilight how to kiss. She used Anon as a test subject as Twiligyt took nores and fingered herself.

It ended on Sunset saying that Her and Twilight need to make out with Anon at the same time.
>>
>>28898992
>>28899502
>>28899625
You know what? T think I'll include Ursula in my story. I want her to bring cakes and cookies to Sunset and awkwardly try to flirt her while Sunset remains completely oblivious to the situation.
>>
>>28899660
Not Anon?
>>
>>28899660
>>28899801
Or it be the other way around and Spider-Woman flirting with Anon and he is oblivious to it.
>>
>>28899801
>>28899855
Nah that happens in basically every other story, lets have something different for a change.
>>
>>28899855
This sounds like a good idea
>>
who would fit captain america the most?
I'd say AJ

your thoughts
>>
>>28899881
Fuck you with a trident.
>>
>>28899882
Why don't you make a one-shot green of it?
>>
Wait a minute let me see if I'm reading this right.
This anon >>28899881 says lets have something a little different and this one >>28900099 says nope lets have the same thing rinsed and repeated over and over again.

Pretty sure that sort of thinking is how generals wither and die.
>>
>>28899891
Sounds about right. Applebloom would be the Winter Soldier.
>>
>>28900229
Do you want me to do the Tonic Anon part were he's in the basement with Photo, the Infamous Anon part were he fights Sunset and the gang or a corny flirt green?
>>
>>28900301
Fuuuuuuck. You give us a difficult choice. Hmmm, I vote for the Tonic update sense you weren't able to do it yesterday.
>>
>>28900301
Comfy green.
We need more comfy greens here.
>>
>>28900310
It's gonna happen, don’t worry about that. I just have a hard time with sex scenes
>>
>>28900301
Corny pls.
>"Oh Anon my suit is so tight~"
"You should fix that. There is a girl at my school, I think her name is Rarity. Works at boutique I'm pretty sure she can hook up Spidey.
>"What I mean is that my body is sweaty and I had a stressful day~"
"You should take a shower. That helps me when I have a stressful day."
>"...."
>>
>>28900393
I'll try something after the Tonic part. Just so you know I'm bad at flirting
>>
>>28900407
That makes it even better.
Sunset drops spaghetti.
Anon drops spaghetti
It will be one giant spaghetti cook off.
>>
>>28900454
Ok after the Tonic part I'll do a small green of this but which Anon to use?
>>
>>28900473
Regular human Anon.
>>
>>28900366
Unf, well if its anything like what you have made before I am sure you will do fine. My only hope is if its long enough for me to finish.
>>
>>28900488
Sounds good to me
>>
>>28900660
I'll try but don’t hold you’re breathe
>>
>>28900679
Your right, I need to hole my cock. Ba dump tish.
>>
Good evening, thread!
>>
>>28900679
>>28900698
hold* GOD DAMNIT!
>>
>>28900704
>rape
>>
>>28900717
Bloke, it's been, like, two minutes...
>>
>>28900704
I missed you
>>
>>28900679
Be careful. You're starting to sound like I used to.

>>28900704
Good evening, superkeaton. How's it hanging?
>>
>>28900725
I assume it is hanging out of Bloke.
>>
>>28900725
I ment it being a long update Beans. I get my green done even if i have to put my hand in a spiked waffle iron.

Fun tip, hot metal in your hand is painful
>>
>>28900724
Aw, thanks untitled!

>>28900725
I'm alright, everything hurts from working out, but I'll survive.
I've been trying to get back into writing, but it's been a lot of stop-and-go.
>>
>>28900757
I hear that, also almost found a power to make the rescue of Newton Anon's little sister. Will make a update soon.
>>
>>28900767
Never mind, I found the perfect thing.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Magic
Making it up now, fingers crossed it comes out well.
>>
File: ayyyweedhorse.png (9KB, 593x462px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyweedhorse.png
9KB, 593x462px
>>28900764
But duuuuude, why don't you just "stop-and-slow" instead? Just, like, mellow out and stuff, maaaaaan. Your, ya know, energy's toooootally way off balance and whatever, bruh.
>>
>>28900924
I have a roommate that is actually just a R63 Weed Pone. Like, one for one, it's infuriating.
>>
File: Righteous.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Righteous.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>28900945
Righteous
>>
>>28900767
>>28900789
You can do it captain! We believe in you!
>>
>>28901014
Beans, are you high again?
>>
>>28901167
I've only done weed once in my life. I even posted that I was and stated my displeasure in its ineffectiveness. I don't drink either.

It's a miracle I don't though considering my line of work.
>>
>>28901193
Is that how Fake Beans turned out to be a crackwhore?
>>
Bump!
>>
>>28896801
>Be Sunsun
>Where are these weird names coming from?
>Be Sunset
>It's almost midnight when you walk inside your apartment building
>Atleast Mr Ditkovich should be asleep so he won't bother you about the rent
>You got some stitches from your visit to the hospital
>Not surprising as it seens that knife was also moved vertically downwards after being plunged into you
>You made up a story about falling while holding a knife
>They didn't seem to believe you but didn't bother investigating further either
>It's not like you were the only one in the emergency room
>They were busy with other stuff
>You grimace a little as your stitches strech while you start walking up the stairs
>You are supposed to go visit the hospital every two days so they can clean the wound and replace your bandages
>They weren't really gentle while cleaning it the first time
>So you are expecting some more pain on your next visit
>You see a pyrex tray on your doorstep with a note on it as you reach to the door of your apartment
>You carefully bend down, not wanting to strecth your stitches again, and pick up the tray
>You force the door open, it was stuck as always, and enter your tiny home
>You leave the tray on your nightstand and pick up the note
>"I made too many brownies so I tough you might want some." -Ursula
>That's your breakfast taken care of, maybe lunch too
>You flip the paper
>"You're running late on rent again."
>There is no name attached, not like it needs to be
>You sigh and lie down on you bed
>Your mind wonders back to tonights events
>You only hope that the guy you saved, kinda, was okay
>You're pretty sure you've seen him in school before
>Your mind slowly gets clouded as you try to remember who he might be
>Sleep takes you to it's soft embrace

Green bump
>>
>>28902329
Moar?
>>
>>28889930
>You looked at Violet while sticking your pinky inside your ear to clean it out.
“I'm sorry, I think i had something in my ear. I could have sworn you said you wanted Photo and myself to stay in my basement for thirty minutes?”
>Violet gives you an unimpressed looked as she crossed her arms.
> “That’s exactly what I said. Now where's your basement?”
>You dumbly point at the kitchen as Violet grabbed both your’s and Photo’s hands and dragged us to the kitchen.
>She opened the door and practically pushed Photo and yourself into the room.
>Stumbling a little, you were able to steady yourself as a soft scraping noise was heard.
>Walking towards the door, you grabbed the doorknob and tried to open the door.
>To both your surprise and disappointment, the door wouldn’t budge no matter how hard you pushed.
“What the hell, Violet?”
> “Just making sure you stay in there, Anon. Now play nice while the rest of us continue our game.”
>You heard her footstep fade away, leaving you and Photo to stay in the somewhat empty basement.

>Be Photo Finish and you feel ze butterflies in your stomach.
>You’re not zure if this was zuch a good idea but Pixel and Violet assured you otherwise.
>Now you’re here with Anon and have a chance to talk to him
> “Well this is just great. Getting locked up in my own house.”
>Anon makes his way to a comfortable looking couch and takes a seat.
> “You might as well take a seat, Photo. We're gonna be here for a while.”
>Taking a zeat next to Anon caused your heart to beat faster than it already was.
>Waz it the thought of being alone with Anon or being this cloze to him?
>Taking a quick glance at him, you zee that he was leaning back into the couch and had hiz eyez clozed.
>He looked zo peaceful as he laid there comfortably.
>You weren’t zure how it happened but you were zlowly moving clozer to him as if hiz mere presence was pulling you in.
>>
>>28902451
>You would have moved a little closer when Anon opened hiz eyes and looked at you.
>Hiz beautiful blue eyes.
>At this point, you did what you thought waz the best course of action.
>And you weren't dizzappointed.

>Be Anon and you have Photo just inches away from you.
>You were just about to ask if something was wrong when she did the craziest thing.
>She grabbed your head and mashed her lips against your’s.
>You tried to ask her what she was doing but the moment you opened her mouth she stuck her tongue inside.
>Thinking of what to do, you put your hand in between the two of you in order to push her away.
>What you touch is soft yet large, which you’re unsure what it is.
> “Mmmnnnn.”
>Scratch that, you know what you’re touching.

Sorry for this being so short. When I wrote this earlier I somehow made AJ into Gambit and Rainbow into Shazzam. So the next part tomorrow
>>
File: 1456045661615.jpg (116KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456045661615.jpg
116KB, 1024x640px
>>28889736
>>28900789
>Looking at the hideout I notice it is a warehouse of some description, it looks lightly renovated from the outside meaning these thugs either bought or rented the building for their purposes.
>Shrugging that thought aside I look at the door deciding whether or not to use the front entrance moving towards it while I was thinking, however before I reached the door it burst open spilling out a dozen guards.
>Wondering how they knew I was out here I finally noticed a security camera hanging above the door just out of my sight, the phone in the hands of the larger man in the back also tipped me off that some of the men back at the dock called ahead of us.
>As I looked at him the goons he was with surrounded me, looking at them revealed that they had odd iron armor on them, almost like it was grafted on to their skin under the clothes they wore, they also had the same odd weapon in each of their hands(pic related).
>When I turned back to the large man with the phone he finished his conversation and turned to face me completely, noting that as he did he was absolutely covered in bits and pieces of iron and other metals.
>"My name is Iron Will, I take it your one of the men that caused a ruckus at the docks for my employer"?
"Yes I am, do you happen to know where the little sister is would you?"
>"Just because I am such a great guy, I'll tell you. If you can be me and my enhanced soldiers first".
"While I don't condone using steroids, if that is all I have to do then fine. The armor on their skin looks hard enough the could survive fighting me. I don't know about you though Iron Will, you look like a strong man, but I guarantee I am stronger."
>"Good, good. You have some spine giving me lip while standing in front of me." As he flexes his body.
>Noticing he is getting progressively larger and grayer, I also notice that he is turning into an Iron Man and getting a full head taller then me.
Part three coming up later, sftw. Also bump
>>
>>28902329
Good work first mate.
>>
>>28902471
Its cool man, I am having trouble making my updates for the oneshot the moment. I swear I will finish it up soon so we can get to you next. I just hope we don't get anyone new to the crew until I finish.
>>
>>28902471
Noice update given it's short. He could have just grabbed her arms.
>>
>>28903721
And miss out? You think Tonic wouldn't give him a nudge in the right direction? That's pretty funny.
>>
>>28903738
But this is a Ponk story. I never said he should have done that. I just think his knee jerk reaction to suddenly getting his face sucked is funny.
>>
>>28903763
fair enough.
>>
File: 1458525142807.png (701KB, 795x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1458525142807.png
701KB, 795x1204px
>>28903201
>They're all using that trick weapon
These guys are retarded. Dangerous, but retarded.
>>
>>28903802
Magic does that, and having iron skin grafts.
>>
File: 83f205175.jpg (164KB, 927x859px) Image search: [Google]
83f205175.jpg
164KB, 927x859px
>>28903822
I'm not saying it doesn't work, they're probably good at using them. It's the weapon. I think whoever in the universe decided that this melee weapon was to be the go-to over all the more practical and utilitarian melee weapons has bad judgement.
I should try out reading the whole thing, seems entertaining.
>>
>>28903872
its just a oneshot I am writing, its all linked together more or less so go nuts I guess. There isn't much to it though.
>>
>>28903763
You're wrong on it being just a Pinkie story
>>
>>28904035
I know, I've been around since you started writing it. There just aren't enough Pinkie stories in here than there should be. She's too much of a sweetheart to not deserve an Anon all for herself.
Is Tonic Anon going to have to break some hearts?
>>
>>28904074
Actually, Pinkie's gonna have a strange effect on the story
>>
File: 1460880248316.gif (738KB, 299x494px) Image search: [Google]
1460880248316.gif
738KB, 299x494px
>>28904082
Yeah I knew that would be the case when she stuck to Anon's back long after school and only let go once he promised her a one-on-one sleepover at his place. It's funny yet unsettling how dense we can be with girls we're close(er) to. Seriously, Pinkie and Photo's signals are going light years above Anon's head at this point.
'Night.
>>
>>28904121
And don't forget Sunset as well.

Also gonna try to get both the next part and the flirting up today
>>
>>28904082
Plot twist: Somehow Pinkie manages to become the main villain symbiote
>>
>>28904261
Who would the main villain symbiote be?
>>
>>28904336
I dunno. That's up to you.
>>
>>28904336
the scariest of them all
Savage
>>
>>28904336
The Beans Symbiote. Instead of saying "we" it makes you say "I" or "Me" constantly. And instead of feeding off of the host' emotional state, it feeds off the host's given attention, thus making him do bizarre antics until he becomes "Anti-Beans."
>>
>>28904452
9/11 - would witness again
>>
File: ZRVrvps.jpg (33KB, 479x414px) Image search: [Google]
ZRVrvps.jpg
33KB, 479x414px
>>28904452
>>
>>28904452
I'm glad you're no longer a shit, beans. I'm excited for the rebirth of spider-shimmer. I just have on question: will Doctor Octavia still be a thing?
>>
>>28904452
That truly is horrifying
>>
Afternoon, thread~!
>>
>>28904960
Working on two greens, you?
>>
>>28905414
Cooking lunch.
Chicken, brown rice, quinoa, carrots, and broccoli, with some garlic.
>>
>>28905422
>broccoli
he said the magic word!
>>
>>28905422
sounds good.
Working on a flirting green and the photo Finish part
>>
File: 1471492625953.jpg (114KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1471492625953.jpg
114KB, 402x402px
>>28905439
Ah, huh?

>>28905457
I do most of the cooking for my roomies, so I've gotten pretty good at it.
>>
>>28905468
you're a good housewife too?
>>
>>28905532
H-Hey, none of that! If I don't cook, these idiots just order pizza and cheap cheap chinese and it just piles up in our living room!

It's much easier to just have food ready for them than to haul out all that garbage...
>>
>>28905543
you know I'd treat you right
>>
>>28905552
Lewd...
>>
>>28905741
that's exactly the still proper behavior.
I didn't say I'd bend you over, or take out the trash, or tie you down, or cook for me, neither did I ask to spread your legs...
Jeez, you're too easily riled up
>>
File: 1460225913118.gif (580KB, 218x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460225913118.gif
580KB, 218x270px
>>28906161
>implying keaton want's to be treated "right".
>>
File: goodforhim.png (165KB, 490x347px) Image search: [Google]
goodforhim.png
165KB, 490x347px
>>28906644
>>
>>28906672
What game is this from?
>>
File: good for him.png (155KB, 490x347px) Image search: [Google]
good for him.png
155KB, 490x347px
>>28906683
stellaris
>>
File: 1471694479885.png (230KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471694479885.png
230KB, 500x480px
>>28906644
>>28906672
No bully...
>>
>>28906697
Its okay, we only want to cuddle you in front of a fireplace, and breed you stupid in a mating press. You can even have hot chocolate when we're done. With marshmallows.
>>
File: muuFFwz.jpg (46KB, 790x820px) Image search: [Google]
muuFFwz.jpg
46KB, 790x820px
>>28906697
your resistance is cute (as is gwenpool)
>>
>>28906695
I'll have to look that up sometime.
>>
File: 1479250593167.jpg (137KB, 662x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479250593167.jpg
137KB, 662x604px
>>28906716
Gwenpool a best.
Even if she is a Miles, Whor and Kamala fan...

>>28906711
That doesn't sound like hand holding...
>>
>>28906744
Your hands are being held behind your head. Also get back to writing please.
>>
>>28906780
Sorry.
I was, but then... blegh.
I dunno, people, shout ideas at me!
>>
>>28907189
Anon not believing Sunset is Spider-Woman and Twilight is another hero as they try to convince him
>>
>>28907189
an anonpool who knows he's in an greentext, trying to achieve >raep, but he lacks any powers
>>
I wrote something and a thread got deleted for it. No one wants to hear about poo I guess.

I blame method acting.
>>
File: Kek on Earth.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
Kek on Earth.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>28907441
Beans, you're fucking brilliant.
>>
>>28907189
Bully sunset.
Next issue of Shimmering.
>>
File: 20161119_170904.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161119_170904.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Anyone else reading pic related?
If so, what are your thoughts?
I'm liking that they have Ted Kord acting as a mentor to Jaime Reyes.
>>
>>28907735
I don't read Blue Beetle. I should, but I don't. Instead, I'm reading Superman.

I like the dynamic, but the writing, while cute, is really, really, really, subpar. Oh, and Tom King's Batman is also kind of a let down. Any recommendations for me you got?
>>
>>28907901
Unless you haven't read any of the older Vertigo Constantine's I can't really help you.
>>
>>28907924
Shit.
>>
File: vdzjAnM.png (413KB, 655x491px) Image search: [Google]
vdzjAnM.png
413KB, 655x491px
>>28907901
the one where the dude's mom is called martha
>>
>>28907944
Zack Snyder is cancer.
>>
>>28907954
DC needs proper healthcare
they have all these great villains and some good heroes even, but the DCEU sucked bad
>>
>>28907901
Have you read "Batman: the Doom that came to Gotham"? It's pretty good if you like stuff based off of the works of H. P. Lovecraft.
>>
>>28907974
Not yet. Who wrote it?
>>
>>28907985
Mike Mignola and Richard Pace. The art's a little weird, but I did like the story.
>>
>>28908001
Mike Mignola? Well, now I gotta check it out.
>>
Anyone ever read Spider-Man Blue? Started reading it yesterday. It's like old Spidey written modernly. He is pretty cocky even as Peter Parker, but mainly due to internal conflicts. I also really like that it's all done as a recorded memo.
>>
>>28908103
It keeps true to the source material, both DC and Cthulu mythos, not something easy to do.
>>
>>28908170
Damn. Sadly I'm unfamiliar with lovecraft. Gonna have to read up probably first.
>>
>>28908252
It's not hardlined lovecraft lore, just the flavor of the mythos
>>
>>28908252
If you do, a good place to start is either "At the Mountains of Madness", or "The Shadow over Innsmouth". They show Lovecraft at his best imho. But like >>28908274 said, it's not fully in either mythos, it's a blend.
>>
File: 1477983480490.jpg (267KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477983480490.jpg
267KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>28908879
I'd bump her rump.
>>
>>28908921
YOu'd be a fool not too...
>>
>Be an annoyed yet frustrated Sunset.
>It’s been awhile since you told Anon that you were Spider-Woman and to your surprise he wasn’t shocked at that.
>After that you’ve been hanging out with him doing whatever from watching movies to even doing homework.
>It’s gotten to the point where you started to flirt with him for fun and you might like him a bit.
>And go to the next level of your relationship.
>But all your attempts haven’t been less than satisfactory because of your dense crush.

>One day you wore a large T shirt with short shorts underneath them.
“Anon, I’m cold. Can you warm me up?”
>He wraps a blanket around you.
> “You can use this, Sunny.”

>Another day you and him were just sitting on the couch just channel surfing.
“Hey Anon, I think i grew a bit.”
>You cross your arms under your chest while pushing your chest together.
“What do you think~?”
>Anon looks at you as he squints his eyes.
> “I don’t think so but we could get Rarity to get you new clothes.”

>And the day before today, you were wearing your Spider-Woman suit in Anon’s apartment.
>He was cleaning a cut you got on your hand fro Doc Octavia.
> “There you go Sunny. Good as new.”
>You raised your bandaged hand and sighed as he walked to the bathroom.
“My suits pretty tight Anon~.”
> “You gotta fix that then. Maybe change the material for your suit.”
>Your eye twitches as you try to keep calm.
“But I’m so sweaty and had a bad day~.”
> “Take a nice long shower Sunny. That always helped me when I had a long day.”
>The twitching didn’t stop for awhile.

>Back to the present and you gonna put an end to this.
>You walk into the living room and see Anon reading a book on the couch.
>Walking towards Anon, you grab his book and set it down.
“Hey Anon, I need a favor.”
>>
>>28909182
>He gives you his full attention as you bend down a bit.
“There’s an itch that’s been bugging me for awhile now. Do you mind helping me with it~?”
>He nods as a smile as big as Pinkie’s began to form on your face.
>With a surprising amount of strength, Anon was able to pick you up and place you on his lap.
“Taking charge?”
> “You wanted help so don’t complain.”
>You close your eyes, waiting for Anon to do whatever he was planning to do but then you felt something.
>Not gentle caresses or groping but a hand scratching your back.
>Opening your eyes and looking behind you, you could see Anon just scratching your back.
> “Just tell me if I get that spot, Sunny.”
>You sigh while getting off of Anon’s lap and taking a seat on the couch.
>Your face meets your hands as a groan escapes your lips.
>As if sensing your mood, Anon wraps his arms around you and pulled you towards himself.
> “What’s wrong, Sunny?”
“Nothing.”
> “C’mon, you can tell me.”
>You mumble something he couldn’t hear.
> “You need to speak up, Sunny.”
>With a sigh, you raise your head slightly to speak up.
“I’ve been trying to tell you something for the past week.”
> “..... You mean you're flirting attempts.”
>Nodding absentmindedly, you began talking.
“Yes my flirting….. Attempts?”
>As his words began to registered, you slowly turned your head to look at him.
“What?”
>He chuckles at you.
> “Did you really think I was that dense? I’m hurt.”
>After he said that, your eyes widen while your mouth hangs open.
> “Still it was cute to see you try to flirt and nice to know you like me like that.”
>Your mind and mouth began to work again as you said the first thing that came to your mind.
“Then why did you turn me down like that?”
>He brought his lips to your ear, his warm breath tickling you.
> “Just wanted to see you squirm, Sunny.”
>>
>>28909199
>Your eye began to twitch as he gave you a kiss on the cheek and walked away.
>With Anon gone, you stayed their for a bit letting his words sink in.

>Be Anon with a smile on your face.
>You just got one over your friend? Girl friend?
>Better find out about that later.
>Anyways, you enter your room to get you keys and go out for a walk.
>While looking for them, you heard the sound a rapid footsteps coming towards you.
>You turned just in time to get tackled no top of your bed.
>Looking at your attacker, you see it was none other than Sunset straddling your hips.
“What the hell, Sunny? Get off.”
>You tried to get up but Sunset grabbed your wrists and held them above your head as she glared at you.
> “No, I think you’ll stay right there.”
>She lowers her body as her chest rests on yours and her lips are nearly an inch away from your own.
> “You’ll be staying here till I say you can leave.”
>Her lips move to your neck as they grazed your skin and moved to your ear.
> “And you’ll be done once you take care of my little problem. Understand?”
>You nod slowly as Sunset raised herself and started to unbutton her top.
>Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to tease her but you’re not gonna complain at this point.
>>
>>28909225
My little flirt green. Not my best but I like the way I went with it
>>
>>28909235
I like it, it's comfy.
>>
>>28909254
Thanks, that's what I was trying to do. Though I think Anon is screwed now
>>
File: 1477319927001.png (480KB, 760x930px) Image search: [Google]
1477319927001.png
480KB, 760x930px
>>28909273
I hope you mean the kind that ends in pic related.
>>
>>28909295
She gets in that postion after round 2
>>
>>28909295
You mean in tummy rubs?
>>
File: vB9B5.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
vB9B5.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>>28909305
>pic related
>>
>>28909322
>"Well, Anon? I'm waiting~..."
>Fuck
>This was it
>You and Sunset, alone, in your pajamas, laying together on the freshly-laundered sheets of your bed
>You swallow thickly, palms uncomfortably sweaty as her teal eyes watch your every move
>Distance closed with terrifying quickness and you hover, nervously, over her exposed, golden skin
>Almost... you can do it... c'mon...
>A sudden touch takes you out of your head and you turn to look up at Sunset as she grips your length, her cheeks flushed rosy red with frustration and embarrassment
>"I-Idiot... stop staring... here, I'll, ah, h-help... you..."
"Sunny..."
>She cuts you off with a look before directing her focus to the task at hand
>She lowers you, steadily, until finally...
>"A-Ah~!"
>You make contact.
>Her as squeeze shut as you push, lips parting as she pants hotly, one eye peaking open to look up at you, nodding encouragingly
>You keep on, pressing back and forth, feeling her soft, taut warmth
>Gradually you build up speed, reaching a steady, even pace, careful not to push too hard against her
>But, despite everything, all you can focus on is Sunset's face
>Every twitch, every mewl, the red of her cheeks, all of it etched into your mind, keeping out all else
>But though the spirit may be willing, the flesh is week, and you start to reach your limit
"S-Sunny, I-"
You're cut off by a finger on your lips, her tired, loving smile letting you know that it was okay, you could go
>Erratic, frantic, you drive on, making her writhe with pleasure
>"A-Anon!"
>You grit your teeth and pull away, sore, spent, but satisfied in a way you never thought you could be
"H-How'd I do...?"
>It takes her a minute to collect her frazzled thoughts, but eventually she shoots you a grin
>"I think... that you'd be lucky to ever leave this bed again~"
"That good, huh?"
>"Mmhmm... gawsh, I feel tingly all over, like-"
"Like magic?"
>She giggles at your corny joke before curling up by your side

cont
>>
>>28909456
Yes. Please continue.
Tummy rubs are best rubs.
>>
File: 1471066052331.png (820KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1471066052331.png
820KB, 750x1125px
>>28909456
>"Thanks Anon. You're the best friend I could've ever asked for..."
>You return the embrace, inhaling her scent of cinnamon shampoo and vanilla lotion
>It smells like heaven
"Same to you, Sunny..."
>"Sorry for asking you to do something weird like this..."
>You tilt her chin, making her look up from your bare chest
"Hey, none of that, I was happy to do this for you..."
>You knew that Sunset's... unique origins lead to some strange biological reactions
>Helping her with this intense physical need was just one of those ways you helped to let her know that you appreciated her
>Any, maybe one day, you could tell her how you really felt...
>While doing this with her...
>Well, the thought made your cheeks burn
>Still, she smiles and hugs you again, settling in for the night with a sigh
>"Idiot..."
"So, you're all good now? 'Cause if you need me to go again, I just need a moment..."
>Her mop of red and yellow shakes
>"No, I'm good..."
>Internally, you sigh with a bit of thanks, you were way too sore to do it again so soon
>Already, you could feel the pulsing cramp in your wrist, an ache you would definitely feel in the morning
>While you didn't mind these weekly Tummy Rub sessions for an ex-equine like Sunset, you were grateful the other Twilight never came over an asked for them
>Danged little magic horses thrived with physical displays of affect, and Sunset had been refusing the urge for so long that her response to it was... pretty intense
>Still, you were glad to help your best-friend/secret crush any way you could
>Slowly, silence fell, pierced only by the sound of soft breathing and the whir of the A/C
>....
>......
>"A-Anon?"
"Hm?"
>"N-Next time..."
>"Could you call me a good girl while you pet me?"
>Stars preserve you, this girl was going to be the death of you...
>>
File: 1478643645761.png (73KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
1478643645761.png
73KB, 450x326px
>>28909182
>>28909199
>>28909225
>>28909235
>>28909302
I want to see pic related in the end.
>>
>>28909679
Lift from you knees! You are ruining your back!
Your physiology will give you lower back problems anyway...
>>
>>28909557
Cute but you stole my thunder.
Kidding but t was still good. What you think of mine?

>>28910284
Not doing any more of that. Maybe a sequel later
>>
>>28910548
Why not, you did this so well>>28910284
>>
>>28911285
Sorta already did something like that in one of the earlier threads
>>
>>28910548
Very cute.
>>
>>28911689
And I personally want moooore.
>>
>>28911798
Fine, I'll work on it in a day or so
>>
>>28911809
Based.
>>
>>28911829
Yup

>>28911756
Thanks, trying to improve my writing
>>
Hey guys. I'm gonna have some updates for the next thread since this one is close to bump limit. Just wanted to let you know I'm not dead.

Also, Captain are you alive?
>>
>>28912379
Am here, just tired at the moment. Had to do a controlled burn this afternoon and just got out of the shower finishing it. I might blackout and go to bed early, but I tend to wake up early to, so expect an update at the crack of dawn. Or whatever time that would be. I will try to finish your oneshot intro this thread and then do Trepp's next thread.
>>
>>28912485
Sleep tight
>>
I'm snapping in and out of internet at home and my laptop seemingly has troubles finding any wifi connection...
I haven't written much but I'm pissed I can't post easily.
>>
>>28886602
>Be Anon.
>You're walking down the alley pushing your bike.
>You feel so exhausted, you want to go home.
>Your head hurts like hell and -
>Wait, where the fuck are you?
>You hear a clatter further up in the alley and someone groaning.
“Hello?”
>The good Samaritan inside of you rushes forward to help.
>You turn the corner around some trash containers and-
>“Don't!”
>You stop.
>In front of you was none other than Spider-Woman.
>She was bleeding from several cuts that tore up her suit.
>Her hands were protectively infront of her face.
>Yeah... her mask has taken some damage as well.
>You turn around to look away.
“Ahh... hey Spider-Woman.”
>She doesn't respond.
“I- uhh...”
>You reach for the first aid kit on your bike but find it missing.
>Huh...
>You always have one on in case there are wounded people at an incident.
“Are you... alright?”
>It takes her a while to respond.
>“No.”
>You hear her slump back into the trash, trying to repress whimpers of pain.
“Is... there like... anyone I could call?”
>Again she doesn't respond immediately.
>“No.”
>You wreck your brain about how to continue.
“Sunset!”
>“What?!”
“Sunset Shimmer. She's your insider, isn't she? She always gets your best photos. She's like a friend of you, right?”
>She hesitates.
>“Yeah... She's... a friend.”
“I don't know her number but I know where she lives... which sounds odd, but... uhh...”
>“You... want to take me to her?”
“I doubt you want me to take you to a hospital... and my place... well you don't know me.”
>She seems to chuckle but ends up coughing.
>You wince at that.
“You need medical attention. And Shimmy's smart and will... be discreet. I guess.”
>“Appreciate it...”
>>
>>28886602
>You want to life.
What is "live"?
>>
>>28912768
and here I thought my mike was muted
>>
So, how is everyone's' night going?
>>
File: aOgsZ85.gif (104KB, 372x266px) Image search: [Google]
aOgsZ85.gif
104KB, 372x266px
>>28914257
I'm procrastinating. And I don't care.
>>
>>28914257
Good, trying to get another chapter done for another story
>>
>>28914299
So am I
>>
File: the grinch.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
the grinch.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
>>28914299
>>28914766
Me too
>>
Thread went by fast, are we back guys?
>>
File: Seriously Can't Wake Up.jpg (316KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Seriously Can't Wake Up.jpg
316KB, 1200x1600px
>>28914299
>>28914766
>>28914772
I traveled on Megabus to Chicago and got $600 dollars for a short commercial.

>mfw I lost the check.
>>
>>28914813
Beans.
How the fuck do you lose a check for over half a grand.
>>
>>28914829
I think I left it in my hotel. I called and asked, they said they'd look for it, but c'mon. I ain't seeing that shit again.

However, I do get royalties for whenever the commercial is played, but the amount of which slowly decreases. Either way, I'm still getting the money.
>>
>>28914888
Still sucks though
>>
File: tear my heart up why dont you.jpg (103KB, 412x254px) Image search: [Google]
tear my heart up why dont you.jpg
103KB, 412x254px
>>28915078
It truly is the one that got away...
>>
File: image.png (247KB, 615x1298px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247KB, 615x1298px
>>
>>28914888
Twilight could never love a man who forgets things
>>
>>28915277
>>
>>28876494
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.