[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends! Issue #40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 493
Thread images: 100

File: image.jpg (291KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 1024x783px
We've come a long way edition
Previously-
>>28775121
Welcome to the superhero thread, mainly starring Sunset Shimmer as the Amazing Spider-Woman! All mlp/superhero green, art, and discussions are welcome.
Excelsior!

Story list: (decenting by size)
untitled 7 (Hydra agent)- http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
treppahcs (likes getting webbed) - http://pastebin.com/xShn5AbX
superkeaton (Gave up on Shimmering) - http://pastebin.com/u/superkeaton (all somewhere in parts on his pastebin)
Spider-bloke 2099 (not really from the future) - http://pastebin.com/zANAAGcy
Myth - http://pastebin.com/u/TheRealMyth
P.D.A (Personal Data Assistant) - http://pastebin.com/Pt2ZvFjk
The Rabble
http://pastebin.com/7awBpgv8
Punished Beans (Hero betrayed by his homeland)
http://pastebin.com/yNaJFuz0

drawfriends:
mamorukusanagi (he's around here somewhere) - http://mamorukusanagi.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art

all Superhero Stories:
http://pastebin.com/AiBP87Si
>Thread theme
http://youtu.be/Nm7fOEmIMCs
>>
>>28817057
>punished Beans (Hero betrayed by his homeland)
My homeland didn't betray me, for it was I who betrayed my homeland...

Have I been doing better lately? Im posting green tonight btw
>>
>>28817147
Do your best. Don't let them get to you too much, but try to understand where they are coming from to improve.
>>
File: image.jpg (683KB, 2150x1700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
683KB, 2150x1700px
>>28808316
Half an hour later…

“So...this is where I’ll be staying, huh?”
>“Yep,” said Gordon. “Not really a big house, but it's a damn fine apartment for its price.”
>He's right.
>Not bad.
>The apartment building is in the suburbs, and it's got a small but decent enough size for a small family.
>Your house was bigger, yeah, but it was not really the best thing ever.
>You weren't in a bad neighborhood with your dad per se, but it certainly wasn't the nicest.
>Walking inside Gordon and Barbara’s home with the girls, you can see this will do nicely.
>The living room is nice, has pretty good TV...for 2005.
>Doesn't matter, cables are up to date since some good systems for games are there.
>That's how that works, right?
>Most consoles are old though like this purple cube with four plugs in it, and a lot of the controls have wires for some reason.
>You knew wireless controllers were recent, but come on, man, did it really take that long to invent them?
>Hell even is a GameCube?
>Ah well, you never really had any games for yourself at home so why complain?
>Just an iphone, an expensive camera, and a necessary school laptop.
>That’s all you had, all you could afford.
>Playing video games is usually a treat since you don't have any, so you welcome this wholeheartedly.
>>
File: latest-26.jpg (161KB, 583x557px) Image search: [Google]
latest-26.jpg
161KB, 583x557px
>>28817057
>You will never hold those love handles.
I want to fuck Sunny in the suit.
>>
File: 1477878787796.jpg (1MB, 1401x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1477878787796.jpg
1MB, 1401x1953px
>>28817448
For you Beans.
>>
>>28817453
That wasn't me but I'll take it graciously

>>28817448
Speaking of which, this makes me want to bring up a topic...

What suit do you imagine Sunset as Spider-Woman actually looking like in each writefag' stories? Do you picture them all the same as the red & blue classic suit, the macfacrlane suit? You know, that jazz.
>>
>>28817437
“Hey, what's that console with the microphone?” you ask Barbara.
>“...That's the karaoke machine.”
>Oh.
>Dammit you’re stupid.
>“Karaoke! Oh yeah, sweet!” hollered Dash.
>Wait, what?
>“Oh boy, here she goes,” sighs Twilight.
>“Oh, c’mon, Twi, what's wrong with me whooping your all’s butt at kareoke, huh?” teases Dash, trying to get a little fighting spirit out of her. “You know you wanna…”
>Gordon chuckles, arms folded with the shadow of a smirk on his face.
>“Well, seeing as how you’re all eager to get started, s’pose I better tell you all where everything is before you go nuts,” he says. “First off, the board games are in the closet, check ‘em out if you want; secondly, don't ruin my two couches; third, we got lots of video games; and if any of you all wanna try playing the guitar, ask Barbara about my man-room. Any questions?”
>...
>Rainbow Dash raises her hand.
>“Yes…?”
>“...Wanna do some kareoke?”
>Gordon chuckles.
>“I would sweetie, but I got some ice cream to make.”
>“Oh! Can I help? Can I? Can I?” asks Pinkie.
>Gordon awkwardly shrugs.
>“Sure?”
>“YAY!”
>With that, she practically grabs him by the wrist and drags off to the kitchen whilst running her mouth.
>You look at your friends and a silent nod is had for Gordon, a fallen comrade.
>“So...we doing kareoke yet?” asks Dash.
>A collected sigh is her answer.
>>
>>28817850
I imagine it as this color scheme. >>28817453
Every Spidy has his/her kind of style.
Like 1930s Spider-Man that uses two revolvers and looks like a detective from that era.
>>
>>28817850
I used Spider Gwen's outfit for the Infamous Anon green, with my Tonic green she wears a black and red styled Spider Woman outfit
>>
File: 1478094180128.png (632KB, 800x959px) Image search: [Google]
1478094180128.png
632KB, 800x959px
>>28817057
Is there any comfy morning greens?
>>
>>28818694
Not yet
>>
>>28817057
Should we put this Anon's green in the pastebin?
>>28808413
>>28808683
>>
>>28817448
I want Sunset to use my cum as a distraction against enemies with sensitive noses. Mark her suit with my cum.
>>
>>28817878
That poor bastard accepted Pinkie's help. Let us all take a moment of silence for him.
>>28817956
Nice
>>
>>28819150
If he posts more than sure.
>>
>>28817850
I personally picture that standard red-n-blue tights

Basically like pic related, but without being quite so detailed, i.e. no lips, ears, individual toes, etc.

It just seems silly to me for Sunset's hair to be outside the mask, she'd be recognized easily by any friend or classmate who can put two and two together.
>>
>>28820153
Good taste, man. I wrote my iteration with the hair cause I feel the imagery of her her flowing like a wild fire in the wind as she web-slings to personally be quite enchanting.

But yeah, I don't really have a excuse to how others don't know it's her. Perhaps her hips in that suit are so godly in form that they distract any who try to identify her?
>>
>>28820401
I think Jessica Jones had an excuse, like a wig or something, but her hair isn't quite as.... unique as Sunny's.
>>
>>28817850
>What suit do you imagine Sunset as Spider-Woman actually looking like in each writefag' stories? Do you picture them all the same as the red & blue classic suit, the macfacrlane suit?
yes, i had the blue and red one in mind, if we're looking for a female spidey then I'm talking Mayday
>pic related
Sunny has long hair though, and I always wonder how it would fit in the mask properly, so I did grow fond of that one >>28817453 , but as >>28820153 said she'd be too easily recognizable. I mean, my Anon did manage to count three and three together after he had a lot of additional information and stumbled upon it by chance.
But as I have never described the costume, I guess my reader is allowed to imagine whatever he wants

>>28820465
>Jessica Jones
do you mean Jessica Drew?
>>
>>28820628
Look.
I can't be expected to keep track of every nobody Marvel's ever put out.
Also, yes.
>>
>>28820628
namefagging!

>>28820648
that's a paddlin!
>>
>>28820628
>How does Sunset fits her hair in the mask.
I have two theories;
The mask works like the hoods that the Dazzlings wore.
Or she puts her hair in a bun.
>>
>>28820974
>Sunset with a bun.
U-unf.
>>
This is an unrelated one-shot to exercise dialogue. Please r8.

So, uh, honey, we need to talk."
>Sunset's face grows sour.
>"Honey. Ugh, you only call me that when I don't wanna hear something."
>She sighs, pulling of the sock-like 'shoes' of her costume as she sits on the bed.
"It's nothing serious if that's what you're worried about, just, y'know, a little something we need to discuss and stuff."
>She sighs again.
>"And you say /that/ too."
>She knows you more than you know yourself, sometimes.
>Just as you're about to speak, she continues.
>"Look, if this is about the whole 'I can talk to Spiders' thing, I already told you it was just a—"
"Joke, I know, but I'm not talking about that," you tell her. "I...I just wanted to ask you about the..."
>You take a breath with the hopes of hiding an oncoming laugh.
"...The Spot."
>"Oh for the Sun's sake, Anon, not you too," she groans, burying her unmasked face in her freshly ungloved hands, her voice ringing with aggravation and exhaustion.
>Your straight face starts to quiver, desperate to break with a laugh.
"Just...I mean, you don't think that your, uh, intimidation factor is gonna go down, do ya? I mean, I'm sure that he was, ahem, quite..."
>It hurts to hold back such a strong shit-eating smirk, you know that?
"...formidable," you say with a 'snrk' despite your best efforts. "But don't you think that merely the sentence that 'The Spot beat Spider-Woman' alone is damaging to your reputation? I mean, I'm just worried is all."
>Sunset glares daggers at you as she peels off the other so-called shoe of her uniform.
>Only the top and bottom parts of her suit remain, her smooth, golden shins to her feet and forearms to hands bare from the tight red fabric.
>She throws them besides her mask behind her on the bed, all the while giving you a very unamused glare.
>"Shut up. That guy's powers are horrifying. Now seriously, by the damn Sun, Anon, just drop it. I've already had enough of this crap from Rainbow Dash."

1/2
>>
>>28821236

"That's another thing I wanna talk about, when you say 'By the Sun/Moon!' or 'For the name of the Sun/Moon, Anon....' I know you're from a world of horses where our school principals from high school are almighty solar and lunar gods, but you don't swear like that everywhere, do you? It's kind of weird."
>"No, I don't. I only say it around you...Occasionally in private with the girls. I do it here because I know you wont judge me if swear the way I do. Besides, who else can you truly be yourself with if not the ones you love?"
>You smile.
"Cute."
>"So are you."
>Okay, that wins her a tiny forehead kiss.
"Love you.../honey/. Stay strong against them evil spots, 'Kay?"
>"Pfft, love ya too."
>She rolls her eyes with a tiny smile...
>A tiny smile that then contorts into a wicked, mischievous grin.
>"Ya know, Anon, this suit is preeeetty tight. I think I might need some help taking it off."
"Oh, lawdy."

2/2

Main goal was to work on dialogue, hope it's alright. Also has nothing to do with my main green. But don't worry, I'm posting more of that later...
>>
>>28821236
she dodged the question
anon doesn't worry about her emotional stand but about spider-womans reputation
she then actually does open up to him by telling him she's horrified by the spots powers
Anon doesn't comfort her, but goes to interrogate her about something else out of the blue.
She gives exposition which is supposed to be cute
he jokes about her defeat which she thinks is endearing
and then they fucked
>>
>>28821316
Beans will improve at some point, just keep pointing it out and he will get the idea sooner or later.
>>
>>28821316
Wwhen she said the spot was horrifying, it was more like teasing someone about being afraid of clowns. She's not really horrified and there is no hate between them.

Now I'm not saying you're wrong...In fact, you're completely right, and I am at fault here. After reading it with your point of view, I can see why the context would get mixed up, and I Really should've been more clear of the energy I wanted to convey by the dialogue. It was suppose to be more of a "how was work?" kinda thing to which is responded with a "Billy Was making noise at the office again. He's weird. Creepy guy."

Thanks man, this is the kind of feed back I needed so I can get the tone of the conversation in my mind to match what I have written for the reader. Feel free to add input like this anytime.
>>
>>28821316
second time today I didn't namefag

>>28821389
you don't let yourself be lead by your story, you have something in mind for it and probably tons of background stuff too, but you don't build them in which results in us getting the entirely wrong picture.
And then, you know, you post all the information outside of your story.
This time it's from Anons perspective and Sunset "glaring daggers" at him as he tries not to laugh. For me it was just Anon being an asshole.
>>
>>28821468
So I should have set up it with a different opening first so the reader can tell that this is not necessarily a negative situation, make it so that Anon and Sunset's banter is seen as teasing instead of bullying, and allow a better look into the inner emotion of the scene as a whole to establish tone.

This sound about right to an extent?
>>
>>28821713
well, you don't need to spoonfeed the reader, but if we don't know what's going on..
>>
>>28821841
I see, I see...Thanks man, you're a god,
>>
>>28821934
>you're a god
I know

playing a pen and paper game with you must be annoying
You struggle keeping in check what the reader knows, what the character knows and what you as the author knows
>>
>>28822104
Part of it is that after so many constant intervals, my vision of what I had in mind began to fade. It's like trying to remember a particular homework assignment from months ago, and how you wrote it, organized it, what all your points are...

I considered abandoning it entirely, but I feel like I have to finish it. What also sucks is that the way I organized it was so rough, because I wanted to challenge myself to make the best story I could with only details I had in mind. It became too much to remember. If I hadn't taken so many stops and kept going, this would've been better.
>>
>>28822201
>I considered abandoning it entirely,
I think... you'd not only do yourself a favor on that.
Cutting your losses is can be a smart move.
Maybe you want to start anew or make something else. Maybe write us a nice harem story.
so if you only wait for a sign of us to keep you from quitting, you're not gonna get it from me.
>>
>>28822256
Didn't you know? Beans is a filthy monogamous, and wouldn't even consider truly writing a harem story without putting it off for months on end.
>>
>>28822201
Beans, I really did like your green, but I think Untitled is right. If you are only continuing it out of obligation, and not because you like the story, then I think that you should stop.
>>
>>28821235
Bunset Shimmer?
>>
File: joker.jpg (58KB, 550x1451px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
58KB, 550x1451px
>>28822309
Oh you joker, (you).
Yes.
>>
>>28822378
goddamnit, carlo- oh, you're the joker
>>
>>28800934
>“You've reached the voicemail of Chrysalis~. I've taken a few vacation days and am unreachable. Consider me off-planet. Leave a message.”
>She's off-planet?
>Collecting her army to invad- to infiltrate the planet and take the tesseract?
>You don't like this.
“Chrysalis isn't answering.”
>Should you tell Treehugger that Chrysalis is off-planet too?
>She might be paranoid about it and will be even more against it.
>“Maybe better that way...”
“So... what's that tesseract-thingy anyway? I know what a hypothetical 4 dimensional cube is, but... everyone talks about like it's super dangerous and valuable.”
>“It's... it houses a powerful gem.”
>Synergy explains to your surprise, the question had gone to Treehugger.
>Treehugger too looks to Synergy to hear what she says about it.
>“Even through the protective layer it's... mind-shatteringly powerful.”
“Powerful how?”
>“Energy itself, for one thing. Like... a single object to power a type- uhh... three civilization
“Three? That's..”
>One is all the energy that reaches the earth, two is all the energy the sun puts out.
“The milky ways black hole tier energy, or all the power in the galaxy, right?”
>Treehugger interrupts
>“No. Type four.”
“What? Type four? A type four civilization?”
>>
>>28822423
>“But that's not quite right. The tesseract houses an infinity gem. The space gem to be exact. It allows the user to teleport to any place in any galaxy, and even be at any place at the same time? I'm actually not sure. But it can tap into all the power in all the galaxies. The entire collective power of the universe.”
>Synergy bites her lip for having underestimated the gem, or for having gotten misinformation.
“So... mind-shatteringly powerful... that wasn't a joke.”
>It takes a little to sink in.
>But you're getting goosebumps from it.
>As awesome as it sounds, nobody should have that kind of power.
>All the power in the universe in a gem.
>An infinity gem.
>Yeah, 'infinity' hits it.
>...
“Wait. /an/ infinity gem? There are more?”
>“Yeah... It's like drawing the entire Exodia.”
“You win.”
>“You win. Omnipotence, and omniscience. And to answer the next question, six. Soul, Mind, Time, Reality, and Power, and Space as we already said.”
“I can't even fathom what they do. Mind and Soul, what? And Reality... Time... Time, like time-travel? Like what you did?”
>“Yes.”
>You gulp.
“So, I gotta ask now. Who or what sent you back and for what purpose?”
>>
>>28822429
happy cliffhanger everyone

pastebin updated
http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ
>>
>>28820974
>>28821235
can we make this happen?
When she takes off her mask she slowly unties her hair and lets it out.
>>
>>28822573
i would, but Sunset's a short haired hottie now
>>
File: image.png (409KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 1280x800px
I trust in everyone's judgement.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11589360
>>
>>28822631
>trusting the average voter
>trusting democracy
horrible decision really
>>
>>28822631
so, if you cancel, what will you do?
rewrite, or do something entirely new?
>>
>>28822631
I am not voting. Do what you want.
>>
File: .jpg (122KB, 1112x719px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
122KB, 1112x719px
>>28822429 >>28822423
>>
>>28822670
Short stories about responsibility and great power. The problem with my story was it ended already at the beginning, Anon forgiving sunset, the two making up, and then I had nowhere to go.

Then, of course, I got really cocky when people started liking my story. I had "great power" and took NO responsibility. I think I should focus on that more in short-story fashion.
>>
>>28822722
we want a harem story you actually deliver upon
you are allowed to adopt purpleanon
>>
>>28822730
So continue with my idea then?
>>
>>28822734
what idea?
>>
>>28822742
Tonic Anon getting Sunset, Pinkie, Photo and one other girl.
>>
>>28822742
>>28822734
>>28822730
Wait, what are you three talking about now? Why did you get in on this conversation>>28822734
I got a bit lost.
>>28822746
Of course we want you to continue that, why did you even ask?
>>
>>28822746
you invented the concept of harem stories? I didn't know
and half of it was in a one-shot anyway, nothing happened in the real story. I think we can even argue that pinkie's just being pinkie, photo for the hero, and only sunny for anon... or am i mistaken?

>>28822752
wait what?
I am confused
>>
>>28822767
I was wondering why Trepps jumped into the conversation out of nowhere.
>>
>>28822612
No complaints here.
>You will never fuck a short haired Spider-Sham while she is bent over a work desk.
>>
>>28822767
Pinkie likes him, Photo admires Anon and Sunset is unsure.

The last two have growing feelings in a sense
>>
>>28817057
"Are you sure we should be doing this in the helicarrier?"
>"Sound proof walls, magnetized locks, no cameras, we're all alone in here tiger. Now help me get this tight suit off me~"
>50 minutes later
>Be Twilight Sparkle aka Masked Matterhorn
>You're the leader of the Power Ponies who were recently recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D
>Nick Fury tried to contact Sunset multiple times, but to no avail.
>You volunteer to find Sunset because she is your friend and you want to score some brownie points with your new boss.
>God you're such an ass kisser sometimes.
>Before contacting the girls you activate Sunset's transponder location.
>That's odd, it says she is here in the helicarrier in the storage room, but the dot indicating her location is moving back and forth in what looked like a rhythmic pattern very odd indeed.
>Looks like you don't to bother the girls at all you can get this done really quick so you head your way to the storage area.
>The dot moved up but still moving back and forth, just what in Newton's name is Sunset is doing down there?
>You arrive in the storage room where the dot is, but there is a magnetized lock with a door code.
"Come on Twilight. think."
>You type in 1112
>"Two tries remain." said a soft computer voice
>5609
"One try remaining."
>Damn it
"Here goes nothing."
>1337
>"Passcode accepted, unlocking door."
"Wow, I can't believed that worked."
>You open then closed the door softly to prevent any unnecessary noise.
>As you walk in you start to hear Sunset groan in pain but, can't see her.
>You look up to see Sunset and Anon who is wearing Sunset's mask preforming intercourse on the ceiling covered in webs, sweat, whip cream and bodily fluids.
"SUNSET, ANON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
>"Uh, I can explain?"
>>
>>28823078
>Anon wearing Sunset's mask while fucking her.
That's hot.
>>
>>28823078
Kek, Sunset leaving presents for her friends to find after Anon "finishes" in her. Also hot
>>
>>28823078
Kek.
>>
>>28823078
>>"Uh, I can explain?"
who can explain, Anon or Sunset?
>>
File: 1478467237507.png (235KB, 1039x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478467237507.png
235KB, 1039x1200px
>>28817057
>>
File: 1478470813125.png (220KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1478470813125.png
220KB, 500x452px
>>28817057
>Sunset's face when page 9.
>>
>>28823505
I want to know this as well.

Working on the sequel
>>
>>28817057
>>
>>28820974
>>28822309
>>28822573
>>28821235

Well, in the new Renew Your Vows comic Mary Jane is Spider-Woman and she puts her hair in a bun?

Maybe something like pic related but with a less shitty outfit?
>>
>>28825542
Can somebody explain what the Renew Your Vowels stuff is? I stopped reading Marvel in favor of DC's Rebirth.
>>
>>28825559
I think its an alternate reality where mary jane didn't die and she and peter are married with kids. or something like that.
>>
>>28825559

Renew Your Vows is an alternate universe where One More Day never happened, Peter is still married to MJ, and they have a daughter named Annie.
>>
>>28825596
>an alternate universe where One More Day never happened
Took them long enough.
Quesadila can eat shit.
>>
>>28825596
>an alternate universe where One More Day never happened
Well, guess I have a Spiderman comic to read.
>>
File: 1478480564439.png (1MB, 1016x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1478480564439.png
1MB, 1016x1023px
>>28817057
>All the Anons here in 60 years.
>>
>>28825559
Will you do a harem story that you'll follow through on.......that isn't purpleanon?
>>
>>28826290
Newfagish, but where do you read comics. I barely have access to physical copies
>>
>>28826735
I place my bet on when pigs fly and Satan apologizes to god.
>>
>>28827928
I buy them at a nearby comic shop, and by nearby I mean one in the next town over.
>>
>>28827613
>>
File: 3610499-1861789992-16222.jpg (50KB, 645x545px) Image search: [Google]
3610499-1861789992-16222.jpg
50KB, 645x545px
>be me
>lose a filling
>be in pain
>call like 20 dentists
>get appointment in a week at earliest
>pic unrelated
>>
>>28827965
Or when Keaton updates his story.
>>
>>28829120
Okay, but that might be possible.
>>
>>28829120
Heck, id settle for a trepp
>>
>>28829856
The Tonic Green?
>>
>>28829036
I'll say I'm sorry for you, cause I once had a tooth ache for a week but could do anything about it cause I had a musical to do.

It sucks man, you have my sympathy.
>>
>>28829890
We really like that story.
>>
>>28830431
I'm working on it. Gonna have an update tomorrow
>>
>>28830540
hype
>>
>>28829856
I wouldn't, I'm too annoyed by the symbiote's "personality" that I really have trouble caring about the story.
>>
>>28829289
S'been awhile mate, I think they got tired of it and gave up.
>>
>>28830870
It's a good thing I started working on Infamous Anon again
>>
>>28831102
EEEEEEEE
>>
>>28830870
Oi, watch your mouth! Tonic is innocent
>>
>>28831143
Yeah I'm gonna start it back up. Hopefully I can still keep this the way I wanted this to go
>>
>>28831151
He's also boring, badly written and aggravatingly consistent with his remarks of mating.
>>
File: hello_old_friend.png (1MB, 2000x1666px) Image search: [Google]
hello_old_friend.png
1MB, 2000x1666px
>>28826534
>>
>>28832486
So is your mother
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 612x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 612x306px
>>28822631
Bean-mammu! I've come to bargain
>>
File: 1478577342039.png (45KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478577342039.png
45KB, 500x403px
>>28823078
>>
File: 1471651803303.jpg (31KB, 481x479px) Image search: [Google]
1471651803303.jpg
31KB, 481x479px
>>28833016
SAVED
>>
>>28833016
T-that's lewd Anon.
>>
File: daffy duck.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
daffy duck.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>>28833016
It's not hip...b-but it will do...
>>
File: 1478209266014.png (1MB, 1154x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1478209266014.png
1MB, 1154x1680px
>>28833618
Hips you say?
>>
File: Smiles.png (1MB, 800x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Smiles.png
1MB, 800x1101px
>>28833753
wew
>>
File: 20161108_083055.jpg (1MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_083055.jpg
1MB, 4128x2322px
I found this lil guy on my desk. What should I name him?
>>
>>28833854
Trap it with a cup, then call police
>>
>>28833907
He's a cool fella. He's been crawling on my table for a day now. I kinda bonded with him.
>>
File: 1452073972525.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1452073972525.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>28833854
My spider will kick your spider's ass.
>>
>>28833854
Find their web, assuming they've set it up already. If it's in a high place that won't get in your way then I would keep it. Maybe Marshal or Maddie? I don't know it's gender. How big is it?
>>
>>28833979
I don't know its gender either. It's like 3 milimeters big. So cute. I don't think it spins any web.
>>
>>28834036
You will never know it's gender unless it reproduces. If it's male the sex organs are external but practically microscopic on his feet, if it's female they are internal.

You should let it go, non-terrestrial arachnids take a lot of care to provide for it properly, it wouldn't be worth it for you.
>>
>>28834054
Don't worry, I didn't imprison it and I have my window open %85 of the time. It can go where ever it likes. It was just hanging out on my table for the last day.
>>
>>28834092
You could name it something unisex like Alex or Pip, and you could just let him scurry around freely as a buddy you say hi to every once in awhile.
>>
>>28834136
Yeah I like the name Pip. It fits with how small it is. I guess we'll see how long it'll be around.
>>
>>28833854
Spider-bloke
>>
>>28834215
Too late. Its name is Pip now. You atleast need doubles to change that.
>>
File: 1448385807155.jpg (102KB, 534x460px) Image search: [Google]
1448385807155.jpg
102KB, 534x460px
>>28834222
Oh shit! Now you need quads.
>>
>>28834222
Good name
>>
>>28833016
That's right, if Twilight walks in you give her a show.
>>
>>28834222
That's a good name for something that should die. You should consider changing it.
>>
Happy election tuesday, my murifagsthe company I work at has a betting pool on who wins, just fyi
Now I'm heading to see dr strange and wanted to say that everytime someone gave exposition in my story... the bitch might have been lying to further her own interest.
Byebye
>>
>>28817057
Back from the green

>Be Anon.
>It’s been ten minutes since Sunset got here and decided to play.
>After playing for a while, you, Sunset, Adagio and Sonata ended up in a compromising position.
>After a few spins, you found yourself with Sunset and Sonata sandwiching your head with their breasts while Adagio’s head was near your crotch.
>You’re praying that you don’t fall right now.
>Don’t want to be under a pile of girls.
>......Wait why don’t you?
> “Hanging in there, bro?”
>Craning your neck to look at Aria, you see a nasty yet teasing smirk on her face that made you want to slap her.
> “You’re looking a bit …..flustered.”
>You could see her smirk get bigger, if that was even possible.
>Bitch.
>Before you could even think of some witty retort, the front door opens and your dad walks in.
> “Abigail, I’m ….home?”
>Once he saw you in that compromising position, Delsin’s eyebrow rose as he smiled slightly.
> “Well, you got yourself in a-”
“Mom beat you to it.”
> “Abigail beat you to it,” everyone else said.
>He instantly lost his smile and scowled.
> “Damn it Abigail.”
> “Get home sooner, Delsin. I’m not gonna wait for you to embarrass our son.”
>From your view point, mom just walked into the living room with a small smile on her face.
> “Now, dinner’s almost ready. You gonna stay, Sunset?”

>A couple of hours later, Sunset was getting ready to leave.
“You sure you don’t want me to walk you home?”
>Sunset finished putting on her shoes as she gave you a questioning look.
> “Worried about your girlfriend? Afraid I can’t take care of myself?”
“I’m more worried about the poor guy who tries to mug you.”
>The both of you have a quick laugh as Sunset gives you a hug which you return.
“Just don’t do anything foolish.”
>She began to nuzzle you as Sunset gets a relaxed look on her face.
> “Wouldn’t dream of it.”
>The hug lasted a few more seconds before Sunset lets go of you.
>>
>>28836200
> “I don’t live that far so I’ll be fine.”
>Looking behind you, Sunset waved at your parents, who waved back.
> “Thanks for having me over, Abigal.”
> “No problem and don’t be a stranger.”
>Giving you a kiss on the cheek, Sunset walks out the front door while waving goodbye.
>You just stand there for a moment, enjoying the peace.
> “So what’s next on the agenda?”
>And the moments gone.
>Glancing behind you, your father looks at you with a neutral expression on his face.
> “Gonna go out for a bit?”
“I wasn’t planning on it.”
>You walk to your room to grab your bag and mask.
“But I might as well.”

Infamous Anon is back. Short start but I'm getting back into this
>>
>>28836200
>>28836201
Noice, and take your time.
>>
>>28836201
Yay for trep's superior story.
>>
>>28836487
I like both of them.
>>
>>28836554
Who's Abigal?
>>
>>28836945
The girl from Infamous Second Son
>>
>>28836945
Infamous Anon's mother, also this>>28836974
>>
REMEMBER TO VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
http://www.strawpoll.me/11589360/r
>>
>>28837265
Can I vote for a complete reboot?
>>
>>28837265
Not interested. Redo it or not, your choice lazyass.
>>
>>28837265
Dude, do what you are more comfortable with, it will give us a story you actually enjoy to write, andcwe enjoy to read.
I'm not voting that, but not because I don't care
>>
File: tie.png (60KB, 1011x340px) Image search: [Google]
tie.png
60KB, 1011x340px
>>28837265
Well, looks like a tie.

Guess I'll have to think of something else...
>>
>>28837659
DESIDE YOURSELF LAZYASS!
>>
File: SPIDER-SHIMRebirth.png (669KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
SPIDER-SHIMRebirth.png
669KB, 520x800px
I just had an idea
>>
>>28837723
I'm going to somewhat go back in time on my green here.

Way back. I'll go up to the point where Anon kisses Spidey, and start entirely anew from that point on.

This just came to me though, so I'll be planning it. I think this rewinding to when the green was simpler should be quite helpful.
>>
File: 1478408713834.png (350KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478408713834.png
350KB, 750x750px
>>28837741
Please give us exact line of timeline change.
>>
>>28837841
Still gotta figure that out.

Thinking about the day after Anon is introduced to Sunset's friends by her.

Will work things through. Promise.
>>
>>28837857
Make.It.A.Harem.
>>
>>28837857
>>28837908
This. Beans, you are by far, the most comically inept person at writing single person romance I have ever seen, as well as context for what is going on without just ruining the story in the next post telling what is supposed to happen. But you are just going to ignore this post and move on with it anyways, so fuck it.
>>
>>28837908
I will. That's why I'm starting off when Sunset introduces everyone to Anon in Spider-Shim and going from there.

I just wrote a scene down to kick it off. but I'm not gonna post it till I find where I to start.
>>
File: 1454399468152.jpg (31KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
1454399468152.jpg
31KB, 600x336px
>>28837946
Oh god call the news team, he's learning.
>>
>>28837723
>>28837741
>>28837908
>>28837927
>>28837946
This is disappointing. Now it'll turn into a generic harem smut, instead of the epic romance and adventure we were promised at the beginning
>>
File: zWke4SD.jpg (1MB, 988x3000px) Image search: [Google]
zWke4SD.jpg
1MB, 988x3000px
>>28837963
>mfw
>>
File: 1449540042843.jpg (88KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1449540042843.jpg
88KB, 800x1067px
>>28837963
And? He can actually do that well and he didn't like what he was writing anymore to begin with, take your dumbass elsewhere.
>>
>>28837963
Beans fucked up introducing characters to Anon as anything other then sex partners the entire time. Harem will curb that kind of fuck up he is so inclined too. Not that I am saying I trust he will be able to pull it off mind you, but we can be insanely hopeful it will go off without a hitch. Also harem smut is the shit, what are you a faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1248x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1248x701px
>>28837963
>>28837969
>>28837975
>>28837989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MPD5Z2u-pY&autoplay=1
>>
>>28838000
Boo hoo you don't like harem smut, whine some more, my drink is getting low.
>>
>>28837927
Please just make sure Shim is his first.........that scene with Derpy was infuriating.
>>
>>28837963
I wouldn't say that. This is still a fun story. Just think of the old threads before I did all this weird shit with Gordon, Derpy...this is simpler, like it once was.

Harem will be in it, but there'll still be action, mystery, fun...basically, I know what I can do. The original Spider-Shim was always a testing ground for me.

And don't worry, while harem is going to be present, it won't be the main main main focus. Will it be there and important? Yes. Will it be THE focus? No. It will be in tandem with everything else.

>>28838166
They didn't actually screw...th-they just had oral is all...I was stupid.

Look, this Rebirth of Spider-Shim is gonna be like the old days.

I'll be back you all. Prepare for Rebirth.
>>
>>28838292
Will Anon ever become an superhero?
>>
>>28838292
Hey Beans, don't do this>>28838302
>>
>>28838302
>>28838444
>>28837908
>>28837927
You know that asking Beans to do things is what got us in this mess in the first place. Maybe we stop making requests and let him do what he does
>>
>>28838302
Originally. Not anymore.

>>28838461
This. I need to stand up for myself a bit more.
>>
So...I know we're all about Spidey and Sunset...but any DCfags in here?
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 1000x1366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 1000x1366px
>>28839107
Present
>>
>>28839120
what's some of your favorite stories and are you a harley fag
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 642x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 642x780px
>>28839166
>are you a Harley fag
Of courshe!
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1500x750px
>>28839185
But my heart will always belong to Negan
>>
>>28839107
Well, I mean i /did/ make Anon the Blue Beetle.
>>
>>28839166
I like old school Harley. Like, when she was written well.

I gotta lot of favorite stories, but I recently read Batman R.I.P.

Grant Morrison is one trippy motherfucker.
>>
>>28839185
this version of harley tho...
almost as if you'd like the star wars prequels
>>
File: image.png (988KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
988KB, 1136x640px
>>28839712
>He doesn't like Margot's Harley
>>
File: 1475003841691.png (916KB, 1280x1797px) Image search: [Google]
1475003841691.png
916KB, 1280x1797px
So I finally saw Legends of Everfree.
It wasn't half bad. But then again, I'm never opposed to more Sunset.
>>
>>28837963
Uh, this is a thread where nearly all the stories are just Anon having sex with Sunset.
And Beans is garbage at writing a good romance. Since haremshit is garbage, he actually looks better writing that in comparison.
>>
>>28838521
We already said that but glad your taking hint, also what the hell was Anon supposed to be then? Because he sure as shit wasn't using any super powers, and it there was it was more like harem powers, which I know you hate.
>>
File: 1472925853866.jpg (47KB, 480x673px) Image search: [Google]
1472925853866.jpg
47KB, 480x673px
>>28840560
Boo hoo, fuck off harem hate fag, we don't care.
>>
>>28838292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3MwwWYC3Q
>>
>>28840520
I still don't understand the shoulder pads.
>>
>>28840560
One pastebin full and only one lewd scene...
>>
>>28841481
It was real disappointing that there was only one, but I'm not the harem is shit guy, so thats just my opinion.
>>
>>28841481
He's just a smut hating shitposter, just ignore him.
>>
>>28841062
>we don't care.
Which is why you're crying about someone saying haremshit is garbage.
Sasuga, crybaby.
Beans is garbage in general, anyways.

>>28841495
I don't hate smut. I dislike the overactive obsession you guys have with it.
You guys are way too defensive.
>>
>>28841781
Most of my stories aren't smut, at risk of shilling myself.
>>
>>28841965
This is just a newfag that came to hate the thread, or just a random shitposter looking for attention. Just ignore him.
>>
>>28841971
Kay.
I'm just, like, real tired right now, so if I'm taking bait, that's my excuse.
>>
>>28842017
That's cool, your not the only one losing sleep.
>>
>>28841781
So you wonder that a thread centric about one character in particular has some porn about it too?
>>
>>28841965
That's fine and all, but why would you consider it shilling?

>>28842071
>So you wonder that...
No, I don't.
Don't be dense.
>>
>>28842140
Because I haven't put out a lot of content recently, so saying "I have the thing, come look at the things" feels shilly.
>>
>>28840520
>Sunset will never look at you like that.
>>
>>28842660
No one will look at any of us like that.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x219px
Cap just saw the election results
>>
>>28842849
To be fair, it was a contest between condescending smug and orange tanning solution. We all lose regardless, the tanning solution backers are going to be eating their words soon enough. Just like Bush.
>>
File: image.gif (628KB, 260x135px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
628KB, 260x135px
>>28842877
>Yfw we just elected Lex Luthor for president
>>
>>28842900
Honestly Lex Luthor would be objectively better then either of them. At the very least we might go a bit closer to real life Shadow Run. Just without the elves.
>>
>>28842911
anything would be better than trump if you ask me, that guy is like doomsday without his "immortality" and even less intelligence. I can already sense ww3 happening
>>
>>28842972
and that makes me afraid of trump as president despite the fact that i live on a completely different continent
>>
File: 1478725014769.png (979KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478725014769.png
979KB, 1000x1000px
>>28817057
>"Hey, Anon you ready for our night out? There shouldn't be any major bad guys tonight it's actually been quiet this whole week."
>>
>>28842978
Are you anywhere near Russia and or and large Islamic state with ISIS(also including EU areas with high refugee numbers)?
>>
>>28842997
yes germany to be precise
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 768x576px
>>28842989
(Oh shit, I forgot about our night out. I was planning on robbing the canterlot bank tonight. What do I do?)
>>
absolutely no politics allowed.
Let this be my one save place if its everywhere else
>>
>>28843004
You might be fucked unless the Neo Nazis supporting trump convince him otherwise with a big donation.
>>28843021
Fair enough, I am stopping now.
>>
File: giphy2.gif (2MB, 581x273px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
2MB, 581x273px
>>28843028
in that case pic related just in case... this thread was/is the nices on this board or atleast the one where i dont recall the word faggot being used rapidly
>>
So, Dr. Strange was nice. Bad guy was not relatable and plot seemed rushed.
I liked the "hero goofes around with their powers" scene, which many super hero movies are lacking.
>>
>>28843092
>Bad guy was not relatable
>Plot seemed rushed
That's just part of the Marvel moneymaking formula
>>
>>28841044
There were lots of characters I wanted Anon to be, but the final five were the following (and not necesarilly in this order)

1. Batman (or Batman Beyond)
2. Black Cat (he'd still be male)
3. Hulk (but more akin to Lou Ferrigno's than the comics)
4. Green Lantern
5. Shocker

The big three I wanted to do and probably would've were Batman, Hulk, and Black Cat, but I ultimately chose Hulk. The thing that would happen is that Doc Ock would capture Anon from Gordon's that night, experiment on him (sexually), and while giving him a radiated formula to make him "last longer", the injection interacts with his latent mutant ability of extreme pheromone release. The hormones in his body would go out of wack, and he'd become hulk. The planned ending was sad, because Anon would've accidentally smashed Gordon in the final fight downtown in his rage, and after it looksas if he killed DOc Ock, he decides to leave forever, kissing Sunset goodbye as she revealed herself.

See why I kinda didn't like the direction I was going?

>>28841301
You've been here for a while, haven't you?

>>28842989
I dunno, I thinkin' bout them hips fo' dinner.

>>28843092
How was the scale? Personally I feel that Marvel films lack the grandeur of the Raimi Spider-Man trilogy.
>>
>>28843092
I like how Strange is the only MCU hero whose ever felt guilty after killing a villain
>>
>>28843102
Out of the five characters you said, I have felt absolutely no feeling or implication to any of them except the Black cat, and that's just because I forgot that she and Catwoman are two different people and it was the early 2000s remake version. Even then that idea is pushing it. Though that might because you just leaving for a few months and not doing anything with it and completely forgetting it.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 612x380px
>>28843102
Well it's a good thing you didn't go with that plan
>>
>>28843124
this too>>28843126
Gordan a bro.
>>
>>28843102
If it were me, I would've gone with Green Lantern. If there's one thing Anon had, it's willpower
>>
>>28843102
>Spoiler
Yes. Yes I have been.
>>
>>28843124
>Though that might because you just leaving for a few months and not doing anything with it and completely forgetting it.
That and indecisiveness. And really? I thought having Gordon be ther ewas a big indicator, and the scene at Larson theater near crime alley was too. Hell, I think I even called the city Gotham at one point. Then, the whole pheromone/hormone thing was lightly influenced by Ultimate Hulk in that he's not exactly some radioactive green guy, but made from genetic manipulation. Black Cat was going to happen at one point due to Anon being nosy and journalistic. Green Lantern, pssh, I had no idea but it felt right at the time in my mind. Would've specifically taken influence from Kyle Reyner I think. For Shocker, it was early when I thought of that.

>>28843126
I have a transcript I made of the story. It got weird. Doc Ock would sexually torture Anon and the story would've shifted to Sunset's POV for a brief time. Doc-Ock was also in league with the dazzlings.

>>28843144
I tried to make Anon strong-willed because I believe being raised on your own like that, your dad barely seeing yoiu despite how much he really cares, having only one friend most of your life, no mom, not much cash...It made Anon resilient to an extent, but his emotions are too much for him. He's a troubled child, and I feel for him sometimes. His problems I believe stem from his mother abandoning him. It made him feel alone, and that he is suppose to. Yet, unknowingly, he searches for stronger female figures to implement into his life.

>>28843146
So you remember the point in time where Anon got to meet Sunset's friends in the lunchroom, proceed to argue with JJ about how Spidey saved him and a girl from a fire, then proceeded to nearly get raped by three hooded figures only to be saved and kissed by Sunset?

Because the day after that is where I'm starting this "Rebirth." Also, I'm flattered you've stayed this long.
>>
>>28843212
Your planning for Anon was all over the place. I doubted it would have worked out to a satisfying conclusion anyways.
>>
>>28843212
You have a knack for explaining things without actually explaining them
>>
>>28843274
Exactly. Hence why I'm simplifying everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 790x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 790x474px
>>28837723
>>28837741
>>28838292
>>28843102
>>28843212
>>
>>28843296
this>>28843284
you don't do that well unless its on accident, then when you update its something we don't expect, in a bad way.
>>
>>28843310
how so?
>>
>>28843321
We I guess the most glaring example I can think of off the top of my head would be this part where you mention Anon's emotional state.>>28843212
The biggest problem is when you introduced Starlight it wasn't implying that of a mother figure, but a milf in Anon's harem. If I didn't vaguely remember you flat out refusing to go harem in the story then I would have thought you caved entirely, and this is without any thought at all about the poor implecations of Anon's emotional health past the shit week he has been having. I am sure there are other examples but for the life of me I cant remember or even bother to go back in your pastebin and check before I pass out an go to bed. So ask some other people on that front.
>>
>>28843372
Well* I guess
>>
>>28843372
Starlight? Or Twilight Velvet?

Because if you're talking about Twilight Velvet and how Anon basically couldn't help but want that ass, the reason was because I was going to slowly build up emphasis on Anon's hormones. Remember, that same day, Crystal Prep's female students (among several males as well) followed Anon. Then, right after Anon meets Barbara, she accidentally spills spaghetti saying something about him is making her go "mrawr!" at the moment.

And for the role of mother figure, I already wanted that of Celestia if I were to return to her.
>>
>>28843426
You are implying a hormone thing when not even 8 hours ago Anon was on TV rescuing someone from a burning building. The entire hormone thing you say you had going for anon was complete shit and we are only learning about that idea NOW. The Barbara thing was ignorable due to Anon's crazy famousness week. Celestia would have been good but that is because she is like a mother figure to EVERYONE!
>>
>>28842989
>You will never have a comfy night with Sunset.
>You will never go to a nice restaurant with her.
>She never hold your hand and say
>"Thanks, Anon I really needed this brea-"
>Right on cue Rhino will never smash through the wall.
>>
>>28843460
Look, I know the pheromone thing was shit now, and while ANon saved a girl from a burning building, that was twenty fur hours ago. A day later. Now true, my fault since I suck at implying what day it is in the story, but it is something I'm fixing at the moment. And if it makes you feel better, Luna was going to be the mother figure instead, and Celestia was going to be a Norman Osborn-like villain that tried to gain Anons trust.

I'm telling you this now because you seem to want to know, but it won't matter tbqh. Most of what is being discussed isn't canon anymore.
>>
>>28843516
Then get on with the real story and don't get distracted again.
>>
>>28843530
I'm literally writing it now
>>
>>28843508
That's cute
>>
File: 1449537803275.png (7KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449537803275.png
7KB, 800x600px
>>28843536
Good.
>>
>>28843508
>You see her eye twitch.
>>
File: 1460384154398.png (65KB, 260x263px) Image search: [Google]
1460384154398.png
65KB, 260x263px
>>28843554
>Her face when
>>
>>28843567
>"Anon, back away and cover your ears."
>>
>>28843102
Would Blackcat Anon have the Catlike powers that the original Blackcat had for awhile, or would he just be reliant on equipment?

I also hope you know that Anon needs a real nice ass to pull off that suit, but I'm confident in his ass as various characters in the story seem to think it's nice.
>>
>>28843912
Oh shit, she gon' do it!
>>
>>28843885
It wasn't that good. Only like all of Crystal prep followed after it...and filmed it..
>>
>>28844317
>Anon's boots is only like 9.9999/10
Not even worth it really.
>>
>>28844346
*Booty
>4chaning on mobile, why do I do this to myself?
>>
>>28844317
>>28844346
Shit now Beans has gotta make Anon have the most extraordinary ass ever!

>When Anon's ass and Sunset's hips combine.........SOMETHING happens.
>>
>>28843885
I planned to take the 90's animated series route and basically say it is a modified super-soldier serum.

>>28844317
>>28844346
>>28844534
Hmmmmmm I like this idea.

Ass and hips...Quick, gentlemen! We must complete the transformation by finding the biggest titties!
>>
>>28844636
Don't go femanon or trapanon. They are both shit.
>>
>>28843508
>"WHERE IS SPIDER-WOMAN?"
>"Celestia damn it.."
You try to give an empathetic look to her, but a table flew past both of you.
>You and Sunset duck, then you crawled towards her and whisper.
"So what's the plan?" You look to your right and see some patrons screaming in terror.
>"I have the suit in the car damn it, I knew I should of worn it just in case.
"Hey, it's not your fault."
>Sunset inhales to collect her thoughts.
>"Alright, I know this is a lot to ask, but I need you distract him while I sneak out of here. You're the only one besides me that knows what we're dealing with."
"Sunny, he is like three times my size and snap me like a twig."
>"I only need two minutes, and I'll do something special for you."
"Special?"
>Sunset puts her tongue in her cheek and puts her hand against her mouth in a stroking motion.
"Deal."
>"Good choice tiger~"
How does Anon distract Rhino?
>>
File: downloadfile-1.gif (337KB, 508x620px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.gif
337KB, 508x620px
>>28844743
>>
>>28844743
Grab him by the pussy
>>
>>28844743
Witty insults and a thrown fire extinguisher, followed by lots of running.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 245x150px
>>28844743
Or this
>>
>>28844743
>>28844780
this but add Scooby doo chase music to it too.
>>
>>28844743
>"Okay, no one gonna tell me where she is? Fine. I'll make an example outta you to show what happens when you don't answer to the Rhino, starting with... You! You over there!"
"...Oh god."
>"You're gonna be my demonstration. If you don't tell me where that red & blue bitch is, I'm gonna skin ya alive in front of the entire--"
>You drop down your pants, spider-woman undies included.
>Rhino stops dead in his massive tracks.
>"...Uh..."
>You grab the spoons off your table, wielding them in each hand.
>Oh god, what are you doing.
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>"DUDE, JESUS AGH, MY FUCKING EARS! FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M OUT."
>Right as the Rhino begrudgingly leaves, Spidey swoops in.
>"I came as fast as I...Anon, what the hell."
"...You said to distract him..."
>"Anon, pull up your pants. We're going home."
"Okay..."
>>
>>28844819
Who would the female Rhino be? Cause whenever I try and think of a character that would fit, Zarya from Overwatch pops into my head and won't leave.
>>
>>28844953
kek, that's what I thought too.
>>
>>28844743
>"I'm going to make a run for it. Think something fast."
"Wait Suns-"
>"HEY, WAS THAT SOMEONE RUNNING AWAY?!"
>He turned towards the window.
>Shit need to find something you look at you surroundings.
>Fire extinguisher nice.
>Fire extinguisher added to inventory
"Hey!"
>You yell.
>Rhino turns around
"I ain't afraid of a nearly extinct animal."
>Smooth.
>"HAHAHA PUNY MAN THINKS HE IS TOUGH.."
>He gets close to your face and you spray the extinguisher hell in his eyes.
>He staggers in pain as his eyes burn.
>You start hitting him with it.
>He grabs the extinguisher and crushes it.
>"RHINO CRUSH PUNY MAN TO MILLION PIECES!"
>Ru ro Raggy
>Shit is about to get real Scoob.
>You dodge his attacks as his eyes are still temporarily impaired.
>Tables, plates, wood, and silverware go flying as he tries to get one of hits to connect.
>He finally tackles you that knocked the breath out of you.
>"PUNY MAN CAN'T RUN NOW!"
>He tears a wooden beam and about deliver the final blow.
>You close your eyes waiting for it.
>*Thwip*
>The beam is covered in webs and frozen in place.
>You see Sunset with her suit standing in the moonlight.
>"Hey Rhino, I'm pretty sure you're not on the reservation list."
>She jumps up and kicks his face in full force that knocks him out then covered his arms and legs with webs so he can't get up.
>Bah gawd he is broken in half.
>Before the police arrive, she picks you up and swings to the roof of a tall building and sets you down then take off her mask with tears running down her face.
>>
>>28845123
>"Anon, I am so so sorry." She embraced you
"It's okay Sunset." You hugged her back.
>"No, it's not okay Anon I put your life in danger! You were almost smashed by a wooden beam for moon's sa-"
>You interrupt get by kissing her.
"Sunset, if I didn't act those people would be in danger and your identity would of been compromised. I know what I signed up for Sunny."
>You wipe away a tear from her eye.
"I love you."
>Sunset then locked her soft lips to yours.
>After five minutes you two let go, but her gloved hand is holding your's and her head on your chest.
>"I love you too."
>Both of your stomachs start growling.
>Oh shit we still need to eat.
"You want to go home and order Chinese takeout then binge watch something on Netflix?"
>"I was about to say the same thing tiger."
>>
File: 1478735662328.jpg (84KB, 700x825px) Image search: [Google]
1478735662328.jpg
84KB, 700x825px
>>28844743
>>28845123
>>28845179
Comfy/10.
>>
Don't you die on me yet.
>>
post funny spider-man pics or hips
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>28846519
>>
>>28844743
>should of
>>28845179
>would of

that's a very treppahcs mistake to make...
reveal your identity!
>>
>>28822429
“And one other thing.”
>You gesture around the jet.
“This thing? It's made for more than one person, isn't it?”
>“Only I am still alive of the people who came through. It was-”
>She pauses.
>“We thought we were doing the right thing, but we failed and stepped on too many butterflies by our mere presence. We were so stupid... And I didn't realize how far we were gone from the original line when I saw the Equestrian Princess.”
>You'd like to call bullshit on that one.
>But she does sound regretful enough.
>...
>You believe that whatever she tried to do didn't work, but... hmm...
>She's still intentionally hiding stuff.
“What can you tell us?”
>“We've hid some stuff in archeological dig sites we know when they will be discovered. Alien made artifacts, warning people. Hand-me-down tech to advance Earth to have a better standing later, but not a good enough to be a target.”
“That's a shit ton of butterflies.”
>Apparently she has nothing good to say in her defense.
>“I never thought it would accelerate something as the discovery of the tesseract.”
“And the tech you used to travel through time? Is it that gem?”
>There was only a slight pause.
>“Yes. The time-gem sent us back.”
“And do you still have it?”
>“It stayed in it's own time, Anon, lest there be two of it here.”
“Okay... I guess there should not be two of such an item...”
>Huh...
>>
>>28847049
“Mom,”
>It's still weird calling her that
“Could it be that... this gem.... that it didn't send you back in time but... created a new universe which happened to be-”
>“No, in that case Equestria wouldn't have been affected, but it seems that it was Equestria which was even more affected than our universe.”
>“So what exactly is Equestria anyway?”
>Synergy pitches in one again.
>“I mean, it's where the other 'me' is from. What's up with that?”
>“Equestria? Hmm... that's a good question. Equestria is radiating with magic for one thing. And it's almost cartoonishly good, yet they have their own fail-save to to defend against any invaders. Hmm... they are called the Elements of Harmony of which there are twenty-four.”
>Great, more gizmos to remember.
“Twenty four?”
>“Yes, but a single person could wield three easily, or six under strain. Wisdom, Courage, Humanity, Justice, Temperance and Transcendence are the categories under which an Element can fall.”
>She doesn't speak confidentially, as if she's unsure of her words.
>“Anyway... These Elements, while existing in gem-form, are forces who bind themselves to an wielder for a period of time, they act as magical catalysts to boost whatever the wielder is capable of by themselves. And adding more raises it exponentially.”
“Exponentially?”
>“Wielder A's empowered magic times wielder B's empowered magic, times... you know, somewhat like that. But magic is by far not a science, it can't be just explained like that.”
“Then how can it be explained?”
>“Some things defy logic and proper understanding with our worldview. And especially magic does so very well.”
>>
>>28847055
“But so far you gave good examples of-”
>“Metaphors, Anon. Just a guideline on how you can think about magic.”
“Well, it's-”
“-complicated? Anon, I do not understand it; I can not explain it to you. I'm sorry.”
>She's interrupted you twice now.
>So you take a figurative step back and digest the heard information
>Magic...
>You can deal with it existing as a force, but nothing defies logic, does it?
>Your understanding of physics and the universe at the moment maybe...
>But so does the space-gem...
“Where do they come from? The Infinity Gems and these Equestrian Elements?”
>“They are called Elements of Harmony, and with so much relating magic, I don't know. The Infinity Gems however have been around since before the birth of the universe. And before you ask: No, I don't know how that's possible either. I, myself, have never been a scientist like you are. I can only recount what I have been vaguely told at one point and figured by myself.”
>“Hey, uh... excuse me.”
>Synergy raises her hand.
>“The thing I do is a form of magic, just fyi.”
>She takes a breath and starts to explain.
>But no matter how well you try to pay attention you always fall back into thinking that this is just implausible.
>Emotions may affect your hormonal level, but how would that translate to real life energy?
>Let's just all hold our hands and wish the bad away because we really really want to.
>This is not Disney.
>>
Expositional dump doneso
Let's go back to doing things.
Switzerland, Lyra, and more!
Let's get exciting again.
Criticism, comments and questions are always welcome
>>
>>28846983
Am I gonna be associated with anything lewd aren't I? Also I didn't post those
>>
File: 1461961532908.png (111KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461961532908.png
111KB, 620x400px
>>28847060
Anon will have a conniption fit if he gets to Equestria. Pic related.
>>
>>28847060
I get the feeling Anon's getting mad right now
>>
>>28847445
Nobody told him its full of horses either

>>28847965
>This is not Disney.
Not
>This is not fucking Disney.
he's managing.
>>
>>28848125
Oh yeah, I forgot that. I wonder what pony Anon is like and I wonder if he will have an aneurism when/if he meets him.
>>
>>28847060
>Be Synergy.
>You noticed you were losing Anon pretty quickly, just from his expression.
>He looks like he was trying to listen, or at least acting like it, but his eyes went glassy every so often when his mind starts to wander in probably the entirely different direction.
>Treehugger seems to be interested enough though.
>You just wish she would share more future-knowledge, or would share even the plan she has to acquire the Tesseract.
>You never met an ancient evil entity, but you have been thought enough too be sure they exist and earth would just be a snack for them to devour in order to get to an Infinity Gem.
>You did think that they are too great to be anything you would ever encounter.
>It's ironic that, just when you were done hiding from the world and tried to make a name for yourself, that you're dragged into the war you never even thought would come.
>The tesseract has been unearthed for more than a year now, and Treehugger claims you can get to it within the week.
>And then...
>You'll have to protect it.
>Great responsibility.
>Slapping band-aids on it to hide it's powers for a while every other time.
>And you'd need to find an apprentice at one point who can carry on the legacy of slapping band-aids on it.
>You don't know how Celestia did it.
>But then again, she did never seem like the happiest person in the world.
>Why did she give it away?
>That is the unanswered question you have left.
>Celestia should be the one who knows about the dangers more than anyone.
>Except for Treehugger, but she knows of the worldly dangers, only regular warmongerers who go through the universe, looking for power.
>And while dieing in a war is bad, being thrown into the chaos dimension for eternity is worse.
>But that's a story arc for a different time.
>>
>>28848295
I get the feeling Synergy is planning something
>>
File: downloadfile-10.jpg (130KB, 835x1280px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-10.jpg
130KB, 835x1280px
>>28817057
>>
>>28849004
please share your theories~
you wouldn't believe the hard on I get when I get people to think about my story more than just reading it
>>
>>28849022
The only one i got is that she'strying to spy on them, get all the info she can before acting. Maybe even try and find this god

Lame idea yes but it's the only one i got
>>
>>28849075
>Maybe even try and find this god
you mean the thing she just had an internal monologue about which she doesn't want to happen?
>>
>>28849097
Yes
>>
>>28817057
In an alternate universe if Anon gets spider powers.
https://youtu.be/ngORPZj4wwY
>>
File: eyyy.gif (179KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
eyyy.gif
179KB, 540x336px
>>28849022
Now, you're thinking like me!
>>
>>28849787
Fuck, forgot tripcode.
>>
>>28849787
That’s scary
>>
File: 1478466959603.png (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1478466959603.png
1MB, 1200x1800px
bump from 9
>>
gonna have an Infamous Anon update tomorrow
>>
>>28851499
I never saw an less dashier Dash
>>
>>28848295
>Be Anon again.
>Switzerland looks neat.
>And the exterior of this super fancy bank in the side of the mountain is what you imagined Gringotts to be.
>Once again you're pushing Treehugger in her wheelchair around, but for the first time outside of the good olde U S of A.
>She simply parked ontop of a building and broke into it's roof access.
>You imagined this whole 'landing a time traveling jet in the middle of a city' to be a worse ordeal, but...
>Well, she isn't doing this for the first time.
>That bank has no wheelchair accessibility, but it has had two men in black in front of it who almost immediately come down the steps to carry her up.
>“Ah, Frau West. Es ist ein Vergnügen Sie wieder zu sehen.”
>A bank clerk leaves the counter and comes around to greet you.
>Treehugger returns a greeting, first in german, but then reverting back to english again.
>“Charmant wie immer. The pleasure is all mine.”
>He leans down to kiss Treehugger left and right which she returns
>Only then does he even look to you and Synergy.
>“Then you must be Anon. Mademoiselle West's nephew.”
“Yes.”
>Stranger Danger.
>Before you could defend yourself he too embraces you and gets his germs on you.
>“Und welch reizende Erscheinung haben wir hier?”
>Before you could even properly process his invasion of your personal bubble he was on Synergy.
>She, however, seems to be much more into his greeting than you were.
>“Sunrise Shimmer.”
>She has had that name in her mind already, otherwise she wouldn't have been able to come up with it so quickly.
>But please, Sunrise Shimmer? That's not even creative
>Unless she wants to pass as Sunset's sister at one point.
>Well then...
>Eh, it's okay.
>Then she continues in french.
>“Je suis sa Fiancée, et j'ai pensé devoir lui apporter mon soutien... et à sa mère aussi.”
>And he, of course, answers in french as well.
>“Ah, l'amour bourgeonnant...”
>He turns to Treehugger and continues.
>>
>>28853507
>“Et, ai-je entendu 'sa mère”? Est-ce vrai, Mademoiselle West?“
>Great, just great.
>At least Treehugger decides to talk in english again.
>“Just recently... yes, we've grown closer.”
>The clerk seems to have an orgasm at that.
>He's quivering and his voice rises an octave.
>“Ach, wie herzallerliebst. Ich kann mir kaum vorstellen wieviel Ihnen das bedeutet.“
>“Indeed, but I'm serious. English please. My nephew is...”
“Yes, sorry, I don't speak three languages.”
>“Let's stick to a language we all understand.”
>Thanks, Mom.
>His smile fades ever so slightly.
>“Oui, oui. Then how may I assist you today, Mademoiselle West?”
>“I'd like to access my vault and give my son power of attorney over my account in case of my demise.”
>Her demise...
>You grab onto the handles of her wheelchair.
>“Mademoiselle West, I have to ask... are you not well?”
>She shakes her head.
>“No, I'm afraid my health is deteriorating rapidly. Hence why I'm making arrangements.”
>“Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.”
>“I'm old, and I can make peace with it.”
>You don't know if you can just yet.
>Of course you knew there had always been the possibility of her dieing, but you thought you
>You sigh.
>You had wanted to invent something to help her walk easily again.
>Now you know it has been for nothing because she has nanites in her body which can achieve just that.
>So much of your life had been a lie...
>But still, you need your /mother/ now more than ever.
>“Monsieur Anon, are you alright?”
>You look up at them and had to orient yourself for a moment.
“Yes, I was just... in thought.”
>Synergy hooks herself onto your arm.
>“He's usually more attentive.”
>You're not sure why she behaves that, but for the moment you actually welcome the warmth of her arm on yours.
>Wait, didn't she say something something french something fiance?
>Fuck.
>>
>>28853512
>About an hour, pile of papers, a hand print and retinal scan later you now had full attorney over Treehugger's assets.
>The insane bank account, and the vault.
>Synergy got to sign a NDA as well just to visit
>Only then you make your way into the mountain, passing one immense vault-tec door after another.
“Can you imagine what's all in here?”
>You ask Synergy after a while.
>“I think we rather shouldn't think about that.”
>If any of these vault owners is anything like Treehugger...
“Yeah, I guess you're right...”
>Finally you come to a stop.
>“Mademoiselle.”
>The bank clerk gestures to the vaults security controls on the right side as he walks to the left.
>You help your mother up to stand and input a code
>82000419767...
>And you lost track of what she was typing, but it ended at... like 20 digits.
>She then scanned her hand and looks at you for a moment
>Her eyes get bloodshot before they were completely red.
>A retinal scan was the next security measurement, which she doubly secured by something only she can do.
>Neat.
>Then finally, the vault door unlocks.
>>
I got some really happy ideas for Spider-Shim Rebirth, so I decided to go and stay at home and write for a few days on my own.

I'm also re-doing the first parts of Spider-Shim. It's exactly the same, but with improvements and more natural dialogue. I'm re-weaving this story with inspiration, and I'm really, really excited. I'll be quieter than usual for these few days though, but maybe not; I guess we'll see.

...That was probably the most 'me' thing I've ever said. Gonna have to change that.

Point is I'm motivated. I feel the spark again that I lost, and it's brighter than I remember it being.
>>
>>28853696
good, now don't get distracted by a shiny object again.
>>
>>28853701
That was a good analogy. Last time, I decided to just spew out information regarding the story, practically telling it without, well, telling it.

Not anymore. It's important that I keep all this shit to myself and hold it in so I don't exhaust myself so quickly. That's just one of many things I didn't understand last time; I told you all everything I probably wanted to tell, and it left me unmotivated. I pretty much resorted to cheap tricks to keep things interesting, and when I ran out of those, I ran out of interest. It was just a mess, all in all, and I'm cleaning it up with renovation.

I like to think that I'm cleaning a table. It's covered in dust, the nails keeping the wood together lost their effectiveness due to not being up to par with holding the weight of it all. Then, when it's broken apart, you have just the pieces. Sure, you can forget about it and buy another one, or, if it's special enough, you can put it back together again with stronger nails, refurnished wood, and treat it well. You have the same old table from before, but it'll last longer, work better, all while being the exact same artifact from before. It's literally born again--reborn.

Now I know it sounds like I'm focusing more on the name and the idea of "rebirthing" this story, but I'm honestly not. I'm completely reworking this with a lot of effort. I'm taking notes when I write in an organized fashion, I know what I want, and I'm in the process of planning the adventure, the harem-dynamic, and the villain's new motivation (or entering a new villain altogether if it works better).

I'd post my notes, but that's retarded of me.

Okay, I'll shut up so that I don't interrupt anyone's green.
>>
>>28853696
>>28853734
If you do this again and its fucking awesome, promise you won't make the same mistakes, cause we'll want you out and a lot already do. If you start doing your old shit and we tell you, you better fucking listen then. We like you, but we ain't doing this shit again unless you really fix it.
>>
File: 1332477539836.jpg (345KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1332477539836.jpg
345KB, 1024x768px
>>28853741
Is this what a relationship with a bimbo feels like?
>>
>>28853754
No, it's being in a relationship with an actor.

It's pretty much the same unless there's good communication though.
>>
>>28853779
True, both of you are dumb ass fucking bricks when it comes to listening to people.
>>
>>28854300
My philosophy is that actors, while adding their skills to fulfill the vision, is that you must also realize that it's mainly the director's vision, and you're supposed to help him bring this child to life. As such, I do whatever the director wants, whenever he wants. It fucks my schedule up a lot, but I gotta be dependable. I did the same when I was young breaking into voice over. They'd ask me to go into the studio to record on schooldays, holidays, and I always said yes. It's a serious dedication to do this, you know?

Also, if you're a director, be careful for kids who come from Walden Theater. It used to be a pretty good place for teaching young actors, but all they do now is inflate their egos without actually improving the children's skills. Not all kids are awful, but a lot are.
>>
>>28854366
What part of this>>28854300
implied I asked for a philosophy on actual fucking actors? You are either reading to far into it, or not far enough. I am saying shit like this is why I called you dumb as bricks.
>>
>>28854419
He was just continuing conversation. Don't respond if you don't want to continue it.
>>
>>28854366
you're kinda taking over the thread again
just so you know
>>
>>28853590
comments, questions, concerns?
does anyone need the translations?
Anon doesn't know what they said so... if you don't speak those languages maybe I shouldn't translate it
>>
>>28855003
I'd suggest that you leave it untranslated, after all if Anon (or the audience for that matter) was supposed to understand what was said, you probably wouldn't have used either French or German.
>>
>>28855003
Keep it a surprise
>>
>>28855091
Update when?
>>
>>28855091
it wasn't important

>>28855088
just to make him fed up, but I don't want the audience to feel that way as well
>>
>>28855121
We have like 30-something online translators, we'll be fine.
>>
>>28855118
Infamous Anon tonight. Just getting back into it
>>
>>28855173
I meant Tonic Anon, but infamous is good too I guess.
>>
>>28855203
Gonna take a small break on that one while thinking of what happens next. So Infamous Anon for the next couple of updates
>>
>>28855235
Okay, just don't pull a Beans and leave it just to start again. I like that story.
>>
>>28855250
No problem. I just got the motivation to do Infamous for a couple of updates, it's been dead for a few months. But I'll have a Tonic update next week
>>
>>28855258
Sweet. Hype train is back on track.
>>
>>28855258
i never played infamous
could you explain in the story what the limits of his powers are? Because I have no idea.
>>
>>28855271
Depends which Infamous your talking about. 1 and 2 are the same hero and continuity, Second Son is separate so far as I can tell.
>>
>>28855279
the power anon has
not the games
>>
>>28855289
Anon has Delsin's powers since he's his son
>>
>>28855305
*cough* can you explain the limits of his powers in your story?
>>
>>28855289
The Second Son power then, its pretty simple sense its based on that main character, he has power absorption. If he touches someone with powers, in the case of Second Son, Conduits. He will gain their power, the first person he comes into contact with that shows what he has is smoke. Then he touches 3 other pure conduits like him and gained Neon, T.V.(doesn't make sense to me either), and concrete.
>>28855314
Theoretically limitless, depending on the powers he currently absorbs and the availability of that element.
>>
>>28855314
Basically what this guy said >>28855332
The powers Anon a absorbed were neon, smoke, video and lightning.
>>
>>28855362
>implying those words explain anything
I think it was something akin to making hard light constructs...
come on, explain it in the story, it's easy to have the dazzlings ask about it
>>
File: Sunny-in-the-wind.gif (960KB, 749x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny-in-the-wind.gif
960KB, 749x540px
>>28855332
>>28855362
This raises a couple of other questions, at least for me. Like is magic a power that he could absorb? Or what about Sunset's spider powers, could Anon absorb those? Not really looking for definite answers, just raising some questions that I thought were interesting.
>>
>>28855398
That’s gonna happen in another update or 2
>>
>>28855420
No, I don't believe magic is transferable, unless of course it was in Equestria or the girls in their pony up form. The spider powers are the same thing, it is only the natural born powers from the source. Watered down versions or artificial versions are untransferable.
>>
File: 1478898894733.png (593KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1478898894733.png
593KB, 750x1125px
>>28817057
We all know that Anon works at the Bugle with Sunset letting him take pics of her.
But where does she work?
>>
>>28855478
She works at the Bugle too. Maybe as JJJ's secretary.
Anon and Sunset take their lunch break together so Anon takes "surprising pictures of the Amazing Spider-Woman."
>>
>>28853696
Hey Beans!

There was a pretty in-depth discussion about Anon's ass......so I would like your input on it.
>>
>>28855529
Stop distracting him. He just went off on a tangent about actors.
>>
File: 1476994974354.png (150KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476994974354.png
150KB, 425x400px
>>28855544
Check'd.

Also >>28855529, seriously, don't get Beans to start ranting on Anon's ass.
>>
File: GOOOoooOOO.jpg (41KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
GOOOoooOOO.jpg
41KB, 450x270px
>>28855478
Joe's Pizza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQBOS50yEbg
>>
>>28855576
Playing this on three tabs was a mistake.
>>
>>28855593
So was I.
>>
File: kekers.jpg (16KB, 326x185px) Image search: [Google]
kekers.jpg
16KB, 326x185px
>>28855576
>>28855593
>>28855608
made me laugh
>>
>>28855571
But that's exactly what I WANT him to do!
>>
File: Heresy.png (501KB, 614x765px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.png
501KB, 614x765px
>>28855767
DON'T.
>>
>>28855767
I'd probably make just fewer jokes about having a tight butt. I dunno if I'll use it. Seems like I won't now that I'm writing it.
>>
File: 1460110308117.jpg (124KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1460110308117.jpg
124KB, 604x604px
So beans is chill again.

Good.
>>
>>28855913
for now
>>
>>28856207
for you

Sorry, I had to
>>
>>28856220
Fair enough.
>>
>>28817057
Continuing from the pastebin.

>You are John Constantine, Exorcist, and Master of the Dark Arts.
>Well more like petty dabbler.
>At least the new business cards now reflect that little oversight.
>Regardless, you are now the proud owner of “Constantine Paranormal Investigations”.
>Well right now it’s a rundown office building in Lower Manehatten you conned off some bloated septic, er “purchased on the cheap”.
>Still the place is yours, if somewhat in need of repair.
>But now you have a base of operations in this plain, universe, whatever you call it.
>Unfortunately it’s not the Mill-house or the House of Mysteries, but for now, it’s good enough.
>You don’t have time to think about the past, what you need to do is plan.
>’Gurgle’
>First some breakfast then the planning.
>>
>>28856723
>It’s been half a month since you started “Constantine P.I.”
>And in that time you have managed to exercise a total of five daemons, three restless spirits, and one talking raccoon.
>Well the raccoon wasn’t possessed, or at least you think it wasn’t possessed.
>Suffice it to say your luck has never been worse.
>Without a world-ending crisis, you can’t seem to find steady work, and without steady work, you are having trouble paying the few utilities you /do/ have.
>But these are probably just growing pains, you need to just keep that stiff upper lip.
>Might also help if you could keep your mind on your work, but right now you can’t keep help but think of your son.
>To think that your kid’s not seen you in ten years, while for you, it’s been only three…
>You need to find him, but the damn scrying spell won’t work properly.
>Unless you have two kids.
>That would be impossible, you might poke at powers beyond mortal comprehension, but at least you never went sharking without protection, and not just the magical kind.
>And furthermore, You didn’t even bang Bethany up ‘till after you eloped, So there is no possible way that you could have two kids.
>The Almighty is probably just having a go at you.
>For the third bloody time in as many years.
>>
>>28856747
>You are Sunset Shimmer.
>For the Third time this week, you and Anon are on patrol together.
>Even with how often the two of you have been on patrol together, Anon can’t seem to get over the fact that he admitted that he has a bit of a crush on you.
>Meanwhile, you just keep debating the pros and cons of getting back into the whole dating thing.
>And this overall awkwardness has definitely not helped in the predicament the two of you now find yourselves.
>”IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BLOCK, THE RHINO WILL SHOW YOU HOW HE ROCKS!”
>Not that this is the first time that you’ve fought Rhino, actually this is, what, time number five, number six?
>However, you aren’t just fighting Rhino.
>”Come on dweebs, we don’t have all day. Just lie down and die already.”
>You just manage to dodge out of the way of a pair of taloned boots.
>So, instead of just tripping up the Rhino and webbing him to a Quinjet like always, you are having to deal with him and Vulture.
>”Sh-, er, Spidey. Heads up!”
>And you dodge just in time, as Blue tosses a manhole cover at Vulture.
>At least he’s quick on his feet.
>The improvised projectile soars past Vulture as she dodges as well.
>This, however, gives you the perfect opening to redirect it at the back of a charging Rhino’s head.
>And with a loud clanging and one slightly bent manhole cover, you only have one villain to face, as Rhino comes to a sliding stop at Anon’s feet.
>You turn, only to find Vulture flying away.
“Blue, stay here until S.H.I.E.L.D. can pick up horn head, I've got a turkey to catch.”
>Before Anon can object, you are swinging off after Vulture.
>>
>>28856760
>Ten minutes later finds you swinging back to where you left Anon and Rhino, unfortunately, empty handed.
>At least you two of you managed to capture one of them and prevent them from whatever it is that they were planning.
>Still would have been nice to punch Vulture in the face.
>There are some questions that need to be answered, though, like why were two of Kingpin’s top lieutenants skulking around Lower Manehatten.
>Still, with at least one in custody, you can rest somewhat easy, knowing that whatever their ultimate goal was, S.H.I.E.L.D. will find out.
>>
>>28856769
And done. Christ, this update has been a pain in my ass.
So, any thoughts or criticisms?
>>
>>28856760
Sweet, Anon is Blue Beetle and Constantine's kid.
>>
>>28857195
Are you just figuring that out now, or stating it to make it feel more concrete? Not to be rude or anything, but I didn't exactly try to hide it all that much. I thought that it was very obvious from last times we saw him.
>>
>>28857253
Dude you post so little in the way of story I half forgot how long it was and if I started reading it already. I don't remember anything to imply Anon was his kid to begin with.
>>
>>28857335
Once again, I meant no disrespect by what I said. I also forgot how long It's been since the last time I posted anything, other than the usual shit posts. So I do apologize if I've insulted you in any way.
>>
>>28857448
Chill faggot and write more. I have been in the shitposting conundrum of thinking someone kept up with me over a bunch of posts. It can be a annoying if not depressing reminder when that's not true though.
>>
>>28856802
Yes, this dish was too raw
>>
File: ah.jpg (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
63KB, 1024x1024px
>>28857478
>>28857448
>>28857335
>>28857253
>>28857195
Shush, and look at these hips.
>>
File: Yeh nigga.jpg (22KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
Yeh nigga.jpg
22KB, 530x482px
>>28857878
Nicely shaped, would love to hold onto and would be great for piston-like thrusting into. Truly a fine specimen. Good job.
>>
>>28857913
Hey Beans, how'd you enjoy writing another green today, huh? >>28857499
>>
File: 091.png (343KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
091.png
343KB, 600x493px
>>28857947
Boy, I ain't gonna post links to my other greens like some slut. I'm not that guy anymore.
>>
>>28836201
>It’s been awhile since you left your house and began running around without a destination in mind.
>Passing by a bunch of shops, cars and people, you don't find anything out of the ordinary.
>After running for who knows how long, you started to feel a bit weak from the constant use if your neon powers.
“Better find a tattoo parlor or something.”
> “Why a tattoo parlor?”
>Turning around, you find yourself face to face with a smiling Fili Second or Pinkie Pie, depending on who asks.
“.....How long have you been there?”
> “I've been following you since you passed the mall. So about a few minutes now.”
>She still smiles while you look at her strangely, wondering what to do now.
“Ok?”
>Faster than you could blink, the speedy hero gets extremely close to your face.
> “So why’re you looking for a tattoo parlor? Do you want to get one or buy one for someone? Or are you looking for a job? You do know there are better places to work at, right?”
>You knew she could talk but damn it's somewhat impressive that she could say that without taking a breathe.
>You pitied the guy who ends up with her.

>In another universe, a male teenager sneezed as many girls looked at him.
“Achoo.”
> “Gesundheit.”
“Thanks.”
> ‘Are you okay, host?’
‘I get the feeling someone's talking about me, Tonic. Hopefully he's having girl problems at this moment.’
>Back in the main universe.
“Achoo.”
> “Bless you.”
“Thanks. Look it's been fun talking to you but I have to go.”
>>
>>28858098
>You were ready to run away from her when Fili Second grabbed your shoulders, forcing you to stay right there.
> “Sorry Spectrum, but I have to call the others and keep you here.”
>Looking at her, you’re already forming a plan to distract her.
> “Can’t have a supposed criminal on the loose but don’t worry, we can help you be a hero instead of a villain.”
“Well if you think soooo WHAT’S THAT?”
>You point at something behind Fili as she turned around and let you go.
>That was your cue to get the fuck out of there.
>Faster than you could blink, you began running away from your masked friend.
>A moment later you heard her yell “WAIT” but you didn’t slow down in the least.
>Running down the road and over a few cars, you stop on the roof near a bunch of apartments.
>Ducking behind a vent, you wait a minute or two in case Pinkie was able to follow you .
>Seeing and hearing nothing, you move away from your cover and look at where you are.
>Walking to the edge of the building, you see an electrical generator near the powerlines.
“Not a neon sign but it’s good enough.”
>The energy from the generator began to flow towards your out stretched hand.
>Feeling somewhat rejuvenated, you look at you hand as lightning started to dance around your arm.
“Never gets old.”
> “What never gets old?”
>For the second time, in ten minutes, you turn around to see not only Fili Second but Radiance and Spider-Woman as well.
“...... You seriously need a bell or something.”
>Fili has a big smile as the other two get into position to attack.
> “Spectrum, we have you outnumbered. Just surrender and no one will get hurt.”
>Looking at them unamused, you remember that the power lines were right behind you.
>Taking a very risky chance, you quickly throw a few bolts at them, hoping they would fall or your trick.
>Thankfully Radiance put up a barrier the very second she saw your hand glow.
>>
File: 1467625522459.jpg (92KB, 596x656px) Image search: [Google]
1467625522459.jpg
92KB, 596x656px
>>28858098
>>
>>28858116
>You took that as your cue to skedaddle while jumping on the power lines and grinding away.
“Later heroes.”

Infamous Anon is on the run but can he escape?
>>
>>28858120
If he actually fights, when push comes to shove.
>>
>>28858144
Oh he can, he just likes to be smart and not charge head first since he fought them before
>>
>>28858120
I don't rightly remember, but Sunset and the others know Anon was the Angel. So why does he still pose as Spectrum?
>>
>>28858098
>>You pitied the guy who ends up with her.
Just because I did it doesnt mean you should.
The reality swap then was very out of place.
>>
>>28859255
It was just the one time.

>>28858430
Anon doesn't want to show all his powers yet or have them know
>>
>>28859395
>Anon doesn't want to show all his powers yet or have them know
plus he gets to play without rulebook when they think he's a villain
>>
>>28859418
Got that right.
>>
File: 1478804425009.png (442KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1478804425009.png
442KB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>28859986
I'm sorry, I also have to cry when I see my small penis, but hey, you're not laughing like you promised, so thanks for that.
>>
>>28859986
Who drew that? It's nice.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Shimmer.png (127KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Shimmer.png
127KB, 729x1024px
>"Won't you believe in her? Even if there is no God or Buddha, there is always a Kamen Rider."
>>
>>28817057
http://i.imgur.com/tFb3FRm.jpg
H I P S
>>
File: 1478935786194.png (1MB, 1938x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478935786194.png
1MB, 1938x1080px
>>28817057
>>
>>28860364
On a some what related note, an observation from /dzg/:

"It just occured to me that Sunset Shimmer is Tommy.
>Starts off evil but changes
>Monopolizes target audience's interest and overshadows the rest of the team including the Mary Sue team leader
>Wears green

Fucking Sunset/Green Ranger spin off series when?"
>>
>>28860625

Actually, in the context of canon EqG, Human Twilight also fits the sixth ranger archetype in a way. Because she wasn't originally part of the group.

Default Team could be
>Rainbow = Red
>Pinkie Pie = Blue
>Fluttershy = Pink
>Applejack = Orange
>Rarity = Purple

Extra Rangers
>Sunset = Green
>Human Twilight = Magenta
>>
File: Oh man.png (272KB, 393x480px) Image search: [Google]
Oh man.png
272KB, 393x480px
>>28860451
I hate Ponut Joe's art. It appeals to literally alll my tastes to the point that whenever I see it, I get distracted and jerk it. I could've had two pages written by now.
YOU'VE DONE WELL
>>
>>28860738
Happens at the worst times.

Getting desracted i mean
>>
Live!
>>
>>28862009
BAH GAWD HE'S BACK
>>
>>28862141
Sorry for being gone for a bit, with traveling to vote, classes, and a 12hour field trip to Yorktown yesterday my schedule has been pretty busy.
>>
>>28857963
Oh my god he is learning. Is this what the feeling of pride feels like?
>>
>>28862169
Sounds like you got...Trumped up
>>
>>28862727
Even Carlos is shaking his head no at you
>>
File: angry belt.png (112KB, 195x274px) Image search: [Google]
angry belt.png
112KB, 195x274px
>>28862727
I... what?
>>
>>28858430
Anon doesn't like the institutionalized hero thing going on, especially sense they keep attacking him for no reason to force him to join, also the fact the bosses would absolutely blackmail him to keep him in line if they found out.
>>
>>28862727
So are you going to hang yourself anytime soon or do you need help with that?
>>
File: W0UU02w.jpg (174KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
W0UU02w.jpg
174KB, 1032x774px
>>
>>28863357
Poor Carnage, he was never the same after merging with Deadpool for 5 minuets.
>>
File: 32Vs7aS.jpg (58KB, 518x461px) Image search: [Google]
32Vs7aS.jpg
58KB, 518x461px
The Knitter when?
>>
>>28863139
He's somewhat employed by Celestia but this way he can still do things his own way
>>
>>28863504
That too, also knowing the fact she would force him to listen if she ever found out.
>>
>>28863515
Yup and Anon has the same mind set as Delsin when it comes to heroing and stuff like that
>>
>>28863539
Would Sunbutt put concrete in his families legs though? I don't doubt Luna would, but would sunbutt do it with her equivalent power?
>>
...DO you guys ever feel like that maybe...maybe we're awful people who don't appreciate the actual character of Sunset enough? Maybe we're so caught up in the idea of her being this Spider-Woman that we ignore the aspects of her character that make her her character...

Maybe I've just been writing since fucking yesterday.

Someone post hips so I can get back to work, please.
>>
>>28863550
Kinda hard to do that when she's Nick Fury in this but no. She would blackmail him though.
>>
>>28863595
Get some sleep Beans, you're CLEARLY not thinking anything that's healthy.
>>
>>28863794
Sorry, wrote while I was distracted watching tv. Gordon Ramsay is a god, man.

Thanks for worrying though
>>
>>28863595
One order of hips coming up.
>>
>>28864291
Oh shit that's fuckin' good, m8
>>
>>28864291
OK I want a lewd green now.
>>
>>28864291
My dick needs some more. She is in perfect breeding position. Hang on...this seems familiar.
>>
File: 1472066442843.jpg (196KB, 2063x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1472066442843.jpg
196KB, 2063x1051px
>>28864291
>>28864355
I found the relation, she learned from best lewdshy.
>>
>>28864338
beans wrote something short and lewd under an alias yesterday for >>28857947
>>
Nein on nine
>>
File: image.png (712KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
712KB, 1024x576px
>>28863595
Maybe you should have picked a better waifu than Twilight
>>
>>28865159
But isn't Sunset his waifu?
>>
>>28865332
No, he even said so in either this thread or the one before that.
>>
>>28865332
He said that Twilight was his waifu. And he made some rather traitorous remarks about Sunny
>>
>>28865368
>And he made some rather traitorous remarks about Sunny
What did he say?
>>
File: 1461553909174.png (718KB, 4037x4476px) Image search: [Google]
1461553909174.png
718KB, 4037x4476px
>>28865368
>>28865388
I, too, am curious.
>>
Wait, wait....

Beans hates Susnet?
>>
>>28865368
HE WHAT
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 1024x768px
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.png (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98KB, 1024x768px
>>28865423
>>28865401
>she's kind of meh
>>
>>28865423
He's just jealous, 'cause he got cucked by Spruce Timber.
>>
>>28865432
show the whole thing
>>
>>28865423
Post link?
>>
File: 1468255695925.jpg (52KB, 622x604px) Image search: [Google]
1468255695925.jpg
52KB, 622x604px
>>28865432
WHAT IS BEANS!?
>>
>>28865441
>>28865435
>>28330009
>>
>>28865423
This was also the thread where he went batshit insane
>>
File: you cheeky fuck.gif (928KB, 344x297px) Image search: [Google]
you cheeky fuck.gif
928KB, 344x297px
>>28865470
An old friend found out his former trip code.

>mfw it was #HIPS
>>
>>28865504
>still believing that
>not knowing it was his split personality taking over
>>
File: Cage me up.jpg (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cage me up.jpg
37KB, 320x240px
>>28865509
Fuck you, I had to get HIV tested because her vagina was so gross. She's in jail now btw.
>>
>>28865554
>sticking your dick in crazy.
>>
Also, are the lewd sleepover threads still up? Because I finished writing my green's ending?

>>28865563
I've stuck my dick in lots of crazy women. I'm an actor for fuck's sake.
>>
>>28865574
>>28865563
>>
>>28865574
>Betraying your waifu
*vomits*
>>
>>28865574
That's bad man. Don't do that anymore if you value your life
>>
>>28863595
>...DO you guys ever feel like that maybe...maybe we're awful people who don't appreciate the actual character of Sunset enough?
Well, I think I do
>>
>>28866308
I'm a sex addict

>>28866374
I'd iamgine. I haven't read all of your posts so far, but I started reading your green yesterday. I like that you call it New Yoke and that good stuff, because it really keeps you remembering that this isn't a real world setting, but functions like one, just for technicolor horse people.
>>
>>28866932
Nothing bad about that
>>
>>28867476
So when do you plan on having your main characters finding out each other's identities in the Tonic story?
>>
>>28867539
It will happen after the sleepover, just not sure how soon or if they find out the same time
>>
Does Spider-Shim lay eggs?
>>
>>28867884
>She will never lay eggs in you
>>
File: 1458823445087.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1458823445087.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>28867888
>>
>>28867888
Not sure how to take that
>>
>>28868149
not at all, she will never lay eggs in you
>>
>>28867884
A Shim-sham is a horse girl, so she would be incapable of such a thing. A Dazzle on the other hand...
>>
>>28867884
>>28867888
>The eggs hatch and thousands of baby spiders with little Sunset heads pop out all yelling "MOMMY"
>Anon and Sunset both take turns using a shotgun doing their best impressions of Kurt Cobain.
>>
>>28868415
Implying we wouldn't care for them
>>
>>28868221
Aren't the Dazzlings like seahorses? So wouldn't they expect you to carry their young...?

>>28868415
Didn't I write that thing already?
>>
>>28868868
A small post yes but not a green of it
>>
>>28868885
Fair.
Plus it wasn't, like, literally that, mostly just joking.
>>
>>28868891
Just being helpful by answering your question.

On an unrelated note, do you still need help with woman's clothes?
>>
>>28868985
I feel like that question is a trap, treps.
>>
>>28869002
Didn't mean for it to sound like that
>>
>>28869038
Joking, joking
Besides, we all know that Bloke is the only real trap around here
>>
>>28869103
So very true. How's it going though?
>>
>>28869151
Oh, same old, same old. Semester is winding down, plans are set for the next, papers to write, books to read, etc. etc.

I haven't had much time to write or even think up ideas.
>>
>>28868415
>Then the Sunset spiders feast on the bodies of their parents. Days later they leave the apartment and invade the city of Manehatten.
>>
>>28869190
I got back to writing Infamous Anon
>>
>>28869375
dope!
>>
>>28869390
Yeah, it's slow but it's coming back
>>
>>28869151
Hey Trepp, guess what?
>>
File: image.gif (687KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
687KB, 480x352px
>>28869103
>>28869151
>>
>>28869838
You always have to do this, huh
>>
>Be Anonymous X
>Yes, your last name is X
>You are sitting way back in the history class
>You are attending school at Canterlot High
>Over the past two years you have been an average student
>Average grades from exams, no trouble with the teachers or students etc.
>Until some girl opened portals to another dimention
>You almost got dragged into one but that one mute girl saved you in the last second
>After that moment it was like you had a sixth sense
>It was like you were blind from birth and just started to see
>The problem was that you coudln't understand what this new feeling was, you couldn't process this new source of information
>After that you remember waking up in a hospital
>They said you've passed out right after you were pulled out of the dimentional gateway
>Your sixth sense was gone
>Even though you couln't process it, it felt like you were deprived from so many things that you could sense
>They released you mere minutes after you wake up
>You mother took you home and cooked you some dinner
>Your father was a really busy man, a researcher at STARK Company
>It was common for him to come late or not at all
>After the dinner you decided to do some homework
>You probably needed to study the subject first, just because you don't really pay attention in class
>You checked your homework to find out what you needed to study
>R-{0}
>f(x)=(x-2)(x+2) and the graph will pass through x=2, X=-2
>The area of the field between the parabola and...
>"What the fuck?" Was the exact thought that passed through you mind
>You haven't even read the questions yet
>But you knew the answers
>How could you know the answer without knowing the question
>>
>>28870269
Go on...
>>
>>28870269
>You discarded the idea of doing your homework that night and decided to head for the bed
>You were kinda freaked out and sleep has always been an easy escape for you
>The next morning however, things didn't get any better
>You woke up to the sound of your alarm
>Taking your phone, you started going downstairs
**Your mom hasn't woken up yet
>Poor woman had a lot to do around the house and she also worked as a lawyer
>You decided to get some cereal for breakfast and head to school
**Out of cereal
>...
>You didn't know that
>Did you?
>Come to think about it, you weren't downstairs yet
>Your mom could have been awake in the kitchen
>But you knew she's not
**Your father is about to be here, better get the door
>NO!
>What is happening?
>You were panicking
**If you don't calm down, your hands will star to shake, you will drop your phone and break it
>You took a deep breath to calm yourself
>You should see where this goes first, be calm, be observant, panicking never works
>You exhaled and started slowly walking down the stairs
>You heard keys at the door
>Was it your father?
>He walked in after a few seconds
>He hanged his coat, turned around and saw you
>"Hey, son. I was hoping I'd catch you before you left for school." He smiled. "Got some bagels for breakfast."
>You looked at him with wide eyes
>"What's wrong son?" He walked towards you. "Are you alright?"
>You were unable to answer for a few seconds
>Then you noticed the increasing worry on his face
>He couldn't know, atleast not then
>So you had to act quick before he gets more suspicious
>You suddenly hugged him
"I just missed you dad." You said with a faked cheerful voice. "Welcome home."
>>
>>28870467
Cool, did he get a voice in his head that predicts the future, or is it just him?
>>
>>28870467
>After that day this... thing just kept happening with increasing frequency
>Now, after two weeks, it is constant
>Just like you hear and see, you sense things
>You don't know how, you just do
>You know that the girl sitting three seats in front of you is spaced out
>If you pretend to cough in thirty seconds, she will jump a little in her seat
>She will drop her pencil and lost it
>After the school janitor will find that pencil while sweeping the floor
>He will put it in his pocket and continue doing his job
>The pencil will fall out of a hole in his pocket in the teacher's lounge
>The next day your history teacher will walk in with newly printed copies of your next exam
>She will step on the pencil, slip and fall
>One of the copies will slip under some drawers
>You will get it from there during the launch break
>After all that Flash guy paid for those questions
*cough**cough*

>>28870587
It's just him, but I wanted to emphisize the parts his powers were in play
>>
>>28870649
Done for now, let me know if you guys like it
>>
>>28870657
Well I like the premise, getting sucked into a reality hole should do something to him. Cant wait to see more.
>>
>>28870649
Do more when you get the chance please, I wanna see where this goes.
>>
File: 1467899492125.png (4MB, 1200x6500px) Image search: [Google]
1467899492125.png
4MB, 1200x6500px
bump from 9
>>
File: 1467899561389.png (4MB, 1200x4562px) Image search: [Google]
1467899561389.png
4MB, 1200x4562px
>>28871386
Part 2
>>
>>28870657
for a second I thought voidanon was back
I would like to see what you plan to do with these powers
keep it up
>>
>>28870649
So he's just super smart enough to predict and deduce the most likely outcome?
>>
>>28870649
>>28872892
Probably this power, right?:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Answer_Intuition
>>
>>28872892
>>28873114
Writefag here, I was going for a limited clairvoyance and probability manipulation.

Answer intuition looks like it could be a nice addition, but Anon didn't read the questions before answering them. So it can be caused by Answer Intuition combined with clairvoyance.

His plan to get the history exam questions was a combination of clairvoyace and probability manipulation.
>>
>>28873278
My "this is op"-sense is tingling.
Make sure the narrative challenges him, ok?
>>
>>28873278
Even probability manipulation? This Anon is going places really fast.
>Inb4 he walks by Sunset and the voice goes "She is Spider-Woman".
>>
>>28873491
>>28873528
My plan is to limit his power's working to triggers.

For example, he knew there was no cereal because he thought about getting cereal. He knew his mother was asleep because he was subconciously wanting her to make him breakfast, he knew how to get exam questions because he was specifically focused on it etc.

If there is nothing to trigger this sense he will not sense anything. Just like how we can't see when there is no light.
>>
Echo......echo............echo.....................
>>
You, a highschool/college student have been recruited to be in S.H.I.E.L.D. after agents discovered you had powers. Spider-Woman is assigned to be your advisor.
Your power is
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Wat do?
>>
>>28874579
This could get interesting
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Disintegration?useskin=oasis
>>
>>28874579
Do almost everything a spider can and follow Spider-Woman.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Gravity?useskin=oasis
>>
>>28874579
Uhhh
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Seductive_Magnetism?useskin=oasis
>>
>>28874579
not joking,, this is the first I got
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Powerful_Touch
>>
>>28874579
Guys...I became a god. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fifth_Dimensional_Lordship
feel my fifth dimensional might! Or I just became Discord. Or I just take a nap on the clouds and watch ya'll walk around.
>>
>>28874579
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Newtonian_Motion_Defiance

Can't touch me!
>>
>>28874579
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence
Get bored.
>>
>>28874579
>Emotion infusion
>Anon uses his autistic rage during battle like an super saiyan with Autism.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotion_Infusion
>>
>>28874666
Surprised this wasn’t the first one
>>
>>28874579
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Conceptual_Baking
I guess I get to impress and fuck Pinkie Pie whenever I want while in the kitchen. Or just make aphrodisiacs and make every female superhero addicted to my dick.
>>
>>28874579
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anger_Magic
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>28874579
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Atmospheric_Pounding
Now who wants to join my new Whitebeard Pirates?
>>
>>28875613
Sign me in, I'm this anon
>>28874638
>>
>>28874579
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bond_Empowerment
Uhhh....am I human Twilight now?
>>
>>28875652
Excellent, welcome to the crew first mate, I still need 11 more for the elite crew.
>>
>>28875677
Come on people, I will make a quick one off if I get at least 11 more crew members. Well more of a writing prompt.
>>
>>28875889
What did you have in mind?
>>
>>28876089
I might make a one off prompt of Anon "Whitebeard" Y. Mous, a pirate enthusiast and one piece fan. Might make the New Yoke Bay the place Anon and his crew's ship comes into on his way to deliver some plot McGuffin or other to one of Spider Shimmer's enemies. I am thinking that leopard print tights guy calling in some exotic poisons or my crew for merc work. Don't know whether or not I'll have Anon betray him or not though. If I do I'll do a repeat of Akinu getting his face smashed into the ground after he killed Ace. Speaking of I need 11 more members for the crew. I will throw in some redcoats otherwise.
>>
>>28876138
>>28876089
basically this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC8Re4yYClo
>>
>>28874579
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Beauty_Manipulation

>"Umm..."
>The both of you have been sitting on a park bench for the better part of an hour, trying to find some way for you to be useful.
"I can... Uhh... I got nothing."
>Sunset groans and rests her chin on the table.
"Seriously, though, why does S.H.I.E.L.D. want me? Will I at least get a paycheck from them?"
>A short bark of cynical laughter answers the question and kills your hopes.
>>
>>28870649
>Next day, lunch break
>You are talking to Flash in the hallway
"Here's the exam questions." You pass the paper to him.
>"Awesome man, you really did it!" He cheers.
"You paid for it, I did it. Easy." Something comes to your mind. "Listen, don't get A+, okay?"
>"Why not man? I got all the questions."
"You almost failed history last time, Flash." You make your point. "If you get an A+ now it'll be suspicious."
>He frowns. "I guess you're right. Fine, I'll try and get a B or something."
"Alright," you shake his hand. "Nice doing bussiness with you. See you 'round."
>"See ya, bro." He says as you walk towards cafeteria.
>You got fifty bucks from that exam paper and this was really easy for you.
>There is so much potential in this... powers.
>You get your lunch and look for a table
>As you are about to go for an empty one you see Vinyl waving at you, beside her sits the violinist girl with black hair, Octavia.
>You go to their table and take a seat
"Hey, Vinyl. Hey Octavia."
>"Good afternoon Anonymous." Octavia speaks as Vinyl just smiles.
"How're you guys doing?"
>"I am doing well, thank you." Octavia says. "I've finally managed to play the piece I am practicing flawlessly."
>Vinyl does some hand signs that Octavia translates for you
>"She says she will be working as a DJ at a party at Club Vendigo this Saturday." Vinyl does some more signs. "She says she got two VIP tickets for the party and that we are invited."
"Sure," You say. "I'm not doing anything else."
>Vinyl looks at Octavia for an answer.
>"Vinyl, you know I do not enjoy parties." She starts.
>Vinyl makes a begging sign with her hand.
>"...Vinyl, I..."
>Puppy eyes (sunglasses) intensifies
>Octavia sighs. "Alright, fine. I suppose I could come and stay for some of your... beats."
>Vinyl claps her hands and hugs Octavia with a huge grin on her face
"Heh" You laugh, earning a stare from Octavia
>You don't notice though as you wonder how it would sound if Vinyl could talk
**She could
>>
>>28876240
>>28874638
I decided to get my nametag from my random power.

I don't know why, but thought of being a literal immovable object hyped me up.
>>
>>28876250
Hey you are also first mate to an Emperor of the sea, you deserve the hype. Now we just need 11 more and you can have a sub ship for yourselves.
>>
Let's speed it up people
>>
>>28876396
>>
>>28876240
I like Vinyl and Octavia, and I like where the talking thing might be going.
>>
We're on easy street
And it feels so sweet
>>
>>28876494
Thread posts: 493
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.