[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/'s board meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Alright /mlp/. It's time for a board meeting. Be it for the fandom or cartoon show or any aspect.

Let's start off with ideas which won't infringe on Hasbro's property. It can be original or clever teasing ideas meant to piss off Hasbro because we're stealing their ideas, but they can't do anything about it.
https://www.pinterest.com/coroner24/misc-mlp/
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Tourists-624169447

Time to get creative.
>>
http://sirzi.deviantart.com/art/Referense-sheet-of-deers-species-464486622

I deer you to make a better fan episode than Double Rainboom.
>>
>>28849498
>>
I'm curious what would happen if we banned all forms of greentext on /mlp/.
>>
>>28852947
>Let's start off with ideas which won't infringe on Hasbro's property
so this is a thems fighting herds thread?
>>
>>28852947
real number 1 question why do you want ideas that wont infringe on Hasbro's property ?

in general this is a bad idea
you didn't seem to get it. look at your first thread.
Why is it a bad idea ?
first you are trying to create a sub fandom.
Fandom that rely on artist willingly invest their time to.
then expect people would catch up with it.
And what would keep this new fandom base alive ?
random artist alone ?
where would the fresh ideas come from ?
Even if you somehow magically convinced many people here in /mlp/ to switch to another form of pony designs..
the hype wont last long. it would die out within a couple of weeks.

we are all here cause of ponies.
The show is keeping it fresh. (even there are many people would deny that)
>>
>>28853146
/mlp/ would die and the only thread of worth would be the occasional fetish thread.
>>
>>28853146
/mlp/ would get deleted and we'd get a /mlpg/ on /co/.
And many thrash threads
>>
>>28853146
board would be shit
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 512x288px
>>28852947
>Piss off Hasbro cause we're stealing their ideas
So we make the show about toys and gradually decrease the staff's creative freedom and quality control until it's the namby-pamby girls show it originally strived to make obsolete?
>>
>>28854512
>B-but Hasbro is too controlling
>M-muh staff freedom
Oh, like how in S6 Hasbro is clearly too busy to mandate the show because they're putting all their effort into the movie, giving Haver all the freedom he wanted almost? Resulting in the toy mandate of the season being less forced in than his Mary Sue? Yeah, that worked out great!
>>
>>28854523
You can clearly see the Rainbow Changelings were Hasbro's idea to sell toys, can't you? Even if you can't, we can both agree that S6 is shit.
>>
File: 1465117681661.gif (139KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465117681661.gif
139KB, 400x225px
>>28854536
>You can clearly see the Rainbow Changelings were Hasbro's idea to sell toys, can't you?
You're fucking joking, right? Now you're really just crying "B-BUT THE HASBRO BOOGEYMAN" isn't of blaming who deserves it. Let me prove it.

Hasbro literally JUST launched a line where ponies fight Changelings. Not only that, but more sets are to come, as proven with the listing of another Chrysalis and changelings set. They're making IDW tie in comics where ponies fight changelings. That's what they're mandating now. So why on god's green earth would they tell Haber to redeem them with shitty rainbow forms, if they're clearly trying to sell a line of them as bad guys?
>>
>>28854512
>>28854523
>>28854562
Guys guys you're clearly not seeing the jew behind the glass.
The real controlling force behind the show is Mike Vogel, the rest are puppets and the real Hasbro is too stupid and uncaring to fire Mike Vogel.
>>
File: Kakyoin01.jpg (151KB, 387x452px) Image search: [Google]
Kakyoin01.jpg
151KB, 387x452px
>>28854661
>Implying it wasn't part of Faust's master plan all along to destroy the franchise after Hasbro never took interest in her Galaxy Girls idea.
>>
>>28854562
Either way, they made a changeling episode JUST because Hasbro was trying to promote the changelings. It doesn't matter if they got redeemed, they just wanted to promote the Toy of the Week. I think that by Season 8, you'll realise just how much of a commercial this show will have become.
>>
>>28854867
Now you're just back peddling. Of course Hasbro wanted the changelings to come back, but the changelings coming back was never the issue. If you seriously think it was, I don't know what else to tell you. Some crying about Hasbro ruining everything because that's what people tell you to.

Again, Hasbro isn't the cause of every cat stuck in a tree. You have to realize the writers are at fault eventually.
>>
>>28854985
Honestly not sure why you're doing this.
Guy is wrong in the details but not in the message
Hasbro's idea of running good quality control on mlp is to hire a bunch of writers and keep things central to the story and characters like their fucking character development unstringent and able to be retconned in an instant.

If hasbro wanted to keep this IP good, they would have compramised enough with faust to keep her on while forcing her to make a better and more in depth show bible, including a system for adding things to characters as they develop, so that if for some reason any writer had to leave, they wouldn't be fucked with the revolving door of bullshit writers that we have now.
>>
>>28852947
Delete generals
>>
>>28853146
I'm curious what would happen if all your vital organs were to be removed from your body.
No! Not all the organs! Just the vitals, sheesh.
>>
>>28856679

Delete genitals.
>>
>>28858050
Sounds painful.
I'm in
>>
>>28852947
>>
>>28852947
>>
>>28857732
If this is how you feel about /mlp/ then maybe we should replace it. Heart transplant, liver transplant, everything.
>>
I think we should put all the hasdrones in a concentration camp and then force them to suck our dicks each time we say MLP is shit now.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.