[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidental murder thread. Last thread died while waiting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1478473283770.png (44KB, 329x324px) Image search: [Google]
1478473283770.png
44KB, 329x324px
Accidental murder thread.

Last thread died while waiting for promising green
>>28824007
>>
Still hoping
http://pastebin.com/Ba7NhccP writefriend returns.
>>
>>28844142
Expect something within 24 hours. I'll have time then.
>>
>>28844142
>>
>>28844142
>"Accidental murder"
>Not "manslaughter" (or "ponyslaughter")
>>
>>28846328
This comment feels familiar...
>>
File: Scared glimhorse.png (141KB, 341x403px) Image search: [Google]
Scared glimhorse.png
141KB, 341x403px
>>28844169
>people actually remember this
Well this is awkward. Uh, excuses time. The original thread (back when greentext prompts were halal) kind of slowed down to eventual death which I found ironically fitting once it was left to rely on me, and me alone. So you know, it was kind of was homeless, and I figured nobody really cared enough. I had a brief affair with RD general, but it was going through some intense civil war at the time and I bitched out. And now we're here I suppose. Dang.

I'd actually have to re-read the story to remember what I did
>>
File: reaper pone.png (261KB, 900x623px) Image search: [Google]
reaper pone.png
261KB, 900x623px
>>28847182
Also have a fitting music for the topic: https://youtu.be/q2tarP0SuQ4
>>
>>28847182
Well, seeing as it was my prompt all those month ago, that changed an RD thread with an image that inspired my post into an inter RD thread war.
>>
>>28847182
What happened to RD general?
>>
>>28848581
It devolved into a shitstorm between shipfags and waifufags, lasting like 4 threads straight. It wasn't even fun to read after a while
>>
>>28847540
Does this mean you'll continue? please
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>28852795
>>
File: meek chuckles.gif (498KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
meek chuckles.gif
498KB, 432x432px
>>28851721
It means I could try. But I doubt I could replicate the exact feel of the story, since I've been writing quite a different shit recently.

Though seeing all the flak I got for my RD characterisation, maybe it's for the better
>>
>>28853821
>Maybe its for the better
Yeaa...no, start writing you fuck REEEEEEEEEEEEE
love u, no homo

Also what have you been writing lately? there s only 1(one) wip lewd green in the paste and i dont really consider those myself, unless you re a lewd only writer now in which case >>>/trash/ is that way
>>
>>28855116
Rare Tea only has 1 lewd scene so far, it's not a clopfic. Other than that and a couple of oneshots that didn't make it to the bin I have also done the scenario for Pony ASMR project - https://youtu.be/h8Xp7jv809w
>>
File: 855260.png (717KB, 5005x3177px) Image search: [Google]
855260.png
717KB, 5005x3177px
Rump Bump
>>
>>28856076
>>
>>28857028
>>
>>28853821
The reason people were upset with your RD character, was because of how quick she was to try to dispose of the body.
>>
File: dash comfy.png (364KB, 1280x753px) Image search: [Google]
dash comfy.png
364KB, 1280x753px
>>28859350
And that she should be "loyal" to Anon, yes.

You see, I still think that RD is the kind of character to completely fold under a strong enough pressure. Two polar examples - Rainbow Trash episode when she goes full retard (and I do mean FULL retard) after being bullied by her idol, and Sonic Rainboom when she has a panic attack when exposed to a (then) new situation. What defines her as a person in such scenarios is that she is capable of overcoming that pressure and doing the right thing, when her friends are in need. Anon just a) doesn't have any need anymore b) isn't her 'friend' friend.
Would I write her the same way now? Probably not. Do I think it was completely unjustified? Not really desu
>>
>>28859421
Oh, I comepletely agree, I was just pointing to why everyone else's jimmies were rustled.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.