[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TGCRAFT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: 1470347484868.jpg (685KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470347484868.jpg
685KB, 1920x1080px
/tg/craft - a /tg/ community minecraft server

IP: tgcraft.lunas.host

Interactive map of the world with accurate coords: http://tgcraft.lunas.host/#map_myworld/0/0/200/-184/64

Discord server: https://discord.gg/XVffebx

/tg/craft is a minecraft server devoted to hardcore pvp and warfare. The version is 1.8.9., but due to the compatibility plugin you can also play on 1.9 and 1.10.

It uses Towny plugin to enable players to create their own bloodthirsty empires.

There is crackshot which enables players to create muskets, pistols and dwarven flamethrowers.

There is a magicspells plugin which enables players to use spells. The plugin has been config'd so that the cast-item for all spells is the blaze_rod and instead of mana, it uses lapis lazuli.

There are hostile mobs, and infernal mobs for those who want a proper challenge, but there are also custom recipes inbuilt which allow for things like string to be created without having to farm animals.

There is a brewery plugin which allows players to brew special drinks, for roleplay and for buffs.

There is a plugin which alters plant growth rate per biome, and disables underground farms (except for mushrooms).

Admins will create dungeons, which will hold BBEGs which must be defeated in order for adventurers to be capable of looting the ancient knowledge of spells and the arcane contained within - as well as some unique items created by RPGitems.

The current dungeon is the Accursed_Tower of the Necromancer, who is plotting to cause an eternal night and is frequently sending out his minions to harrass the living..

General Rules:

1. No combat hacks.

2. No spamming, cringe, animeposting, rpposting or attentionwhoring.

3. No griefing, trolling, or abuse - light banter is fine, downright personal insults is not.

4. No alts.
>>
>>>/tg/
>>
>>28791569
what.jpg
>>
>>28791569
I'm sorry, but the last MLPCraft killed my interest in Minecraft for a while.
>>
>>28791663
this is a new, better server ran by an ELITE squad of admins and Superb janitor team

This is a place for the best fighters to shine, if you can't handle how tough we are, fuck off faggot
>>
File: HOT POCKETS AINT FREE.png (31KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
HOT POCKETS AINT FREE.png
31KB, 853x543px
>>28791691
>>
>>28791626
Some shithead got banned from this server, now he spam about it all over the internets. But it's totally not because of butthurt, no, sir.
>>
>>28792128
>Filename.png
>Saging
Why would you lie you are into pone? Why post here at all?
Autist
>>
File: zecora_by_felix_kot-d4fxp7f.png (227KB, 900x1316px) Image search: [Google]
zecora_by_felix_kot-d4fxp7f.png
227KB, 900x1316px
>>28792148
wut?
>Why post here at all?
It's the only place where I can post ponies, that's why.
>>
>>28792173
That's not a pony you imposter
>>
File: 1456206397659.gif (67KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1456206397659.gif
67KB, 576x324px
>>28791569
>who is plotting to cause an eternal night
>>
File: zecora_by_dankern-d5nfcpn.png (231KB, 1024x1240px) Image search: [Google]
zecora_by_dankern-d5nfcpn.png
231KB, 1024x1240px
>>28792180
Now that's just racist.
>>
>>28792191

She's not a pony though

She's a zebra
>>
>>28792191
Next you're going to say there's such a thing as Zebra Power.
>>
>>28792215
>same proportions as any other pony
>not a pony
It's pretty obvious that zebras are just sub-species of ponies in Equestria.
Even alicorns are more different from generic ponies.
>>
>>28792261
>real life zebras are a lot like horses
>t-they're obviously the same species!
do you even biology?
Or simple thought process?
>>
>>28792337
Okay, okay, you are right. Here is your pony.
>>
>>28792379
Thank you

Now I may rest in peace.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.