[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Pony Thread #77 [ANNIVERSARY EDITION]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 97

File: aNLSI4j.png (2MB, 1149x1500px) Image search: [Google]
aNLSI4j.png
2MB, 1149x1500px
Previous thread: >>28766142
(Archive Link: desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28766142/)

>What is this thread about?
This thread revolves around stories about ponies being enslaved.

>Can you elaborate more?
Sure! SPG (Slave Pony General) is mostly about characters dealing with the actual implications of the horrifying thing that is chattel slavery. It's more looking at how people with modern sensibilities deal with the ownership of another sentient being, and how most people aren't total cunts.

>What kind of themes are welcome?
Most of them are welcome but a select few aren't. These are Fat, Diaper, Vore and Scat. If you're unsure about a certain element in your story, ask me about it and I can confirm it.

>I want to write my own story but I'm new to writing.
Check out these guides:
pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f (clop specific)

>Where do the writers hang out?
Head over to www.rizon.net/chat with the channel name #slavepone. If you're ever having a writer's block and need advice or you just want to hang out with us, that is the place to go!

~~~
Featured Story:
~~~
Shiny and Corona (Shining Armor & OC) by Somewritefag
- pastebin.com/9d5xtBD5

~~~
Most Recently Completed Story:
~~~
Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon
- Part 1: pastebin.com/VAG2qGzh
- Part 2: pastebin.com/vSRW90Zr

---
Useful Links
---
~~~
FAQ: pastebin.com/iVB2JJz0
~~~
Recommended Stories for New Readers: pastebin.com/c6hd0P9Q
~~~
COMPLETED Stories [9]: pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
~~~
Recently Updated Stories: pastebin.com/k7SmjQww
~~~
ALL Writers and Stories: pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
~~~
Thread Archive: pastebin.com/S5m7bEab
~~~
Thread Template: pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
~~~
SPG Image Archive: 1drv.ms/f/s!AiFkdye7rtydbfk0wBnid5vnFUg
~~~
Pastebin: pastebin.com/u/Slave_Pony_General
~~~
>>
>>28783706
Happy first anniversary /spg/!

It sure doesn't feel like it's been a year but it has went by quite fast. If you've been here since the very start, I would like to thank you
for sticking with us for so long and if you're a recent newcomer, I would like to thank you for showing interest in /spg/. I'm also very grateful for having such talented writers
writting in /spg/. You are the ones who keep the content fresh and the thread alive. There were times where the future of /spg/ looked grim but through our determination, we
managed to pull through. This past year has probably been the best year of my life and if you told me last year that I would be running a popular thread on /mlp/ I'd tell you that
you're crazy.

Once again, thank you everyone for what you've done and I hope that /spg/ has somehow helped you in your day to day life, whether it's something you look forward to
or just a getaway of day to day struggles. You all mean a lot to me and it fills me with joy that you enjoy the content /spg/ provides.

Another year to /spg/!

Big shoutout to the drawfriend who made the awesome OP pic at my request. Make sure you give her a pat on the back!

Also, expect something big pretty soon.
>>
File: anniversaryeditionboxart.png (385KB, 1560x750px) Image search: [Google]
anniversaryeditionboxart.png
385KB, 1560x750px
hey /spg/ i made an anniversary edition for you
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zv22tcjev4dnm9e/anniversaryedition.zip?dl=0
>>
>>28783706
Coronaaaa!!!

Best birthday present EVER!
>>
File: Slave horse6-Recovered.png (1MB, 920x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Slave horse6-Recovered.png
1MB, 920x1188px
>>28783706
Happy anniversary guys.
>>
Alright, let's try to leave the image spamming and the piss greentext in the last thread and focus on what's important.

That is a cute slave horse.
>>
>>28783735
HHHNGGG
>>
this thread sucks. not as superior as submission is mandatory.
>>
>>28783766
>SiM
>bump general

b8

Go post something there, then. They need it. It's not like we want them to die, we really don't.
>>
I love you faggots.
>>
>>28783805
Love you too, sovreign writefag
>>
>>28783791
this. We're all sluts in the end, no matter how much we never want to merge, where do you think they'll go if the threads end? detroit?
>>
Shamelessly reposting >>28783982 because I didn't see the bump limit at first.

Tell that writefag to do moar.

happy threadiversary
>>
>>28783735
>anon just realized all of Corona's most sensitive marebits are pressing against this raw unprotected neck
>>
>>28784133
Thank fucking god I wasn't the only one thinking this. Unf
>>
>>28783735
Corona is the best waifu

>>28783058
Pretty historie Anon, was one happy for me
>>
ayyy. Happy birthday thread.
>>
File: 1468044588684.png (70KB, 200x406px) Image search: [Google]
1468044588684.png
70KB, 200x406px
>>28782730
>without warning, your thoughts turn to your own daughter
>little Flurry, still a foal the last time you laid eyes on her
>and you hope above all hope that she's safe somewhere out there
>maybe even being loved like this
>you know the odds are against it
>but thoughts of the alternative are just...
>you start to tremble
>your lower lip quivers, ears flatten
>you raise a hoof and place it around Grace's back, chin pressing gently against her shoulder, pulling her tightly against you
>and a pair of tears roll down your muzzle, dripping onto the ground behind her

Maaan why must you hurt me so. You made my eyes water for a moment there. It didn't help that I was listening to this while reading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xbN67lkD0
>>
>>28784142
Mare titty cushioning at the back of his head.
>>
>>28784410
Perfect neck warmers during the cold winter months.
>>
>>28783686

Sounds interesting. I hope life isn't too bad for them.
>>
>>28784133
There's probably a huge stain down the back of his shirt now.
>>
Even if Corona does actually fall in love with Anon, I can't see him returning the feelings. It'd be like a little girl with a crush on him, he'd try to dissuade her from it.
>>
>>28784683
With the way he dotes on her I'm sure he already loves her. It just needs a little coaxing into to the romantic form.

Just imagine that you are a very lonely anon like in the green. Now imagine your hard working beloved beautiful intelligent talking pet suddenly confessed it's love for you. Wouldn't you at least give reciprocating it a shot?
>>
>>28784712
"b-but I always just thought of you as practically a child."
>"anon, how old are you?"
"t-twenty four"
>"I'm older than you"
>"Now you wanna go on this moonlight walk and cuddle out under the stars or not?"
"...ok"
>>
Happy anniversary /spg/. Sorry for the depressing story in the last thread. Hopefully I can make it up to you guys later today with some short simple lewd as my anniversary offering.
>>
>>28784856

Out of curiosity, which depressing one—the dual suicide, or the naïve child?
>>
>>28784856
>short, simple, lewd,

None of that is what spg has ever really been about.
>>
>>28784878
Spoilers, anon! The double suicide one.

>>28784891
Eh, I got into the mood for lewd so I wrote some. If it's not wanted, I'll try to come up with something different for you guys.
>>
>>28784878
>the naïve child
>implying that particular writefag can do anything that's not depressing
>>
File: Drowning.jpg (102KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Drowning.jpg
102KB, 1024x1365px
A whole year. You faggots kept it going for a whole year. Are you happy? Have you no shame? The board weeps every moment we live. Please God deliver us to a place of rest.

Happy anniversary, faggots. It's been fun.

'Green' incoming. Note the quotes. It's not really green. I just promised a guy that I'd post a letter I pulled out the recycle bin in memory of the early threads. Later, I may go dig up some of the other greens that people have forgotten.
It's too big to fit in this post, so it'll be in the next. I had to cut out most of the notes I'd attached to it, but mostly they came down to 'make this more ambiguous, don't use the word 'alive.'' Imagine those words at the end of every paragraph.

Anyway, it's the first draft for the letter in Regard's Anon, back when Vinyl was supposed to disappear.

Maiden Voyage is still not ready to update; good thing it's not a popular one like Slaveventure or I'd be fucked.
>>
File: 69e9Mv4.png (3MB, 1799x2305px) Image search: [Google]
69e9Mv4.png
3MB, 1799x2305px
>>28785468

>”I’m sorry.”
>”You can keep my glasses. I won’t be needing them where I’m going. I’ve got a pair waiting for me.”
>”I’m still sorry. I know how bad this must hurt. That feeling in your chest; like you just lost something that’s not coming back? I’m not gonna lie and say (well, write) that it gets any better. You’ll need to live with it now. If things were better, I’d have stuck around, and we could suffer it together. But…then you wouldn’t be feeling it. At the very least, don’t end up like me. Find your Equestrian sky.”
>”But I just can’t…live here anymore. I can’t keep lying to myself, and telling myself things are getting better, and letting you convince me that they are. So I’m going home, alright bro? I’ve got a friend who showed me the way. Octavia’s alive. Alive, Anon, back home. She faked her death to get away from it all, and then came back for me. You helped her find me as well! All those ponies we talked to, it trickled down to her!
>”Listen though. You…you can’t come with me. I wanted to say this face to face, but…you’d convince me to stay. Equestria…humans can’t stay there. Not yet. So don’t bother looking for me, okay? Don’t try and follow me. Don’t look too deeply into Octavia either. And just to be sure, try not to read any newspapers this week. They might tell you how we got home. Please, Anon, for me, please just don’t try.”
>”There’s a lot of ponies still out there, Anon. A lot of ponies who need someone like you to save them, like you saved me. Start with that white unicorn; it’s as good as anywhere. You’re the only human in the world with a half decent heart. You gotta put it to use till there’s nothing left. And then, maybe, it’ll rub off on people and things will get better. A little at a time, right?”
>”And when you’re done, I’ll be waiting. Tavi too. We’ll be a big ol Equestrian family.”
>”Regards, Anon.”
>>
>Gracie has said "I love you" to Shiny at least twice now
>so many hugs and kisses
I wonder if she really loves shiny or is just a pony fanatic.
>>
>>28785711
Both. Kids figure out pretty damned quickly if they like you or not, and they're brutally honest. There's no way that's not genuine affection she's giving to the ponies. Especially Shiny.

If she has a hard time making friends, that explains a lot too. She probably hasn't learned the true horrors of slavery yet, and has some idealized version of ponies ingrained in her brain from stories she's no doubt heard about Equestria about the magic of friendship and shit. So in her mind, Shiny and Corona would want to be her friends right away. She doesn't have to worry about doing anything that might "scare them off," or make them not like her for whatever reason, because ponies are friendly by default.
>>
>>28783706
>Happy First Anniversary
>tfw RGRE don't have any anniversary.
>>
>>28785761
>I don't get to make those sorts of decisions for myself
It sounds like Gracie is about to get a slaves-eye view of slavery. Very looking forward to it!
>>
>>28785477
This is painful, but a good kind of painful feels. It's closure, in a strange way; Vinyl has finally set herself on her path in life and is comfortable with where she's going.

I honestly can't tell whether Vinyl is genuinely deluding herself into thinking Anonymous won't actually understand what she actually did, or knows he'll understand and is trying anyhow because it's the only thing she can give him at this point.

Either way... it's a bittersweet end, heavy on the bitter, but it's actually really good. Thank you for digging it up, writefriend; I do appreciate it.

>That spoiler
No. Don't do that popularity comparison thing. It's not right; your story is still damn good and somehow amazingly still manages to get my withered heart to feel. You better update Voyage soon!
>>
>>28785796
She already asked about Shiny being skinny. Wonder what's gonna happen when she asks about the scars on his back/rump, if they're noticeable.
>>
>>28785761
>>28785857
I wonder if there are any resistance/anti-slavery movements in the slaveventure/shiny universe. If magic is still a thing maybe there are unicorns scattered in various resistance cells that are adept at camouflage/illusory magic that have helped them stick to the shadows.
>>
>>28785877
the only mention I can recall of that type of thing in either was the passing mention that a new slave-rights bill had stalled in congress in shinynon's story, so someone's trying to fight for them in some way at least, they may be trying to exhaust their legal options before turning to violence
>>
>>28785887
Shiny has been a slave for at least 7 years. You'd think there'd be more of an organized resistance in that timeframe. Unless the authorities have been pretty brutal/merciless in snuffing out any signs of violent rebellion.
>>
Oh man, I remember when entering in thread #25 or so when y'all were a big ol bag o comfiness wanting Skittles no matter the consequences, or that time when Lurkernon was giving Fire and Sky a big twist, or the crossover with RM and Fireking... Yeah, all the nonsensically spammed throughout the thread FIREKING WHEN and the hate towards Somewritefag because why not, despite y'all people loving corona like a new Skittles, of course. I watched this thread burn from the scruffening and rise again despite everything. Happy anniversary to y'all, /SPG/. You made me remember all the good and bad times.
Yep, ferbguy here. I wanted to give you a proper thank you without you people ignoring or anything like that. Sayônara!
>>
>tfw you will never whip a pony with a pony leather whip
>>
>>28786771
>have strips of pony's skin removed
>make sure he gets all the medical care he needs until he fully heals
>in the mean time cure the strips of pony skin into leather
>have them braided into a whip
>pony is whipped with a whip made from his own flesh any time he misbehaves in the future
>>
>>28787053
>need a pair of mittens?
>Find your pony, Urist.
>>
>>28785905
>Shiny has been a slave for at least 7 years
[Citation needed]
>>
>>28787234
>Meanwhile, on the Bray 12 forums
>help my unicorns keep melting during the summer, pls fix bug
>>
>>28787357
>are you remembering to set your foals on fire at the right time?
>>
>>28787356
Have you even been reading the story?
>>
>>28787414
Yes. He doesn't mention how long Shiny has been a slave anywhere.
>>
>>28787436

Not that anon, but I think he's extrapolating from this:
>and hey, she wasn't even born yet when you became a slave
>"Well duh! I'm almost seven you know, I'm not a baby anymore, I know stuff! Like ponies are urba.. urba... herr-bih..."
Thus, for Grace to be born after he was captured but be near seven, he must have been a slave for a roughly similar length of time.

Of course, there's the whole unreliable narrator there as well - we don't know how good Shining was at estimating Grace's age, so he might be off when he imagined she was born after he was enslaved.
>>
>>28787472
Shiny probably has no way of knowing exactly how long he's been enslaved.
>>
>>28787579
He probably has at least a rough idea based on the passing of the seasons
>>
File: react_FEELS_group hug.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
react_FEELS_group hug.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>it's been a year
>>
>>28787472
>>28787579
>>28787647
>>28787649
>>28787649
>giving a shit about a story written by a literal faggot that has literally written gay clop
kys
>>
File: 1439519810874.png (435KB, 658x764px) Image search: [Google]
1439519810874.png
435KB, 658x764px
>>28787782
>>
>>28787795
Check his pastebin.dude is a literal faggot.
>>
>>28787807
So?
>>
File: post hidden.png (8KB, 183x173px) Image search: [Google]
post hidden.png
8KB, 183x173px
>>28787795
>>28787825
>>28787807
>>
>>28787807
And yet there's nothing faggoty in this story, so I don't care.
>>
File: YesAnd.jpg (7KB, 140x209px) Image search: [Google]
YesAnd.jpg
7KB, 140x209px
>>28787807
>>28787782
>>
>>28787867
Other than the anal fisting shiny received
>>
>>28785468
>Maiden Voyage
I really like Maiden Voyage. Glad it's not dead.
>>
>>28783706
>>28783735
Who is this cutie patootie and what is her butt mark? It's kind of hard to see.
>>
>>28788218
she be corona
>>
>>28788218
She got her cutie mark removed so that she'd never be identified and be returned to her old master.
>>
>>28788260
Edgy.
>>
when is anon going to cum inside corona
>>
>>28783706
Any Ebooks going or is all the writing in filthy pastebins?
>>
>>28788317

Never.
>>
File: Shiny.png (397KB, 1280x873px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny.png
397KB, 1280x873px
>>28788327
>>
File: tumblr_oe8kmuvMiA1vh45mmo1_1280.png (387KB, 918x552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe8kmuvMiA1vh45mmo1_1280.png
387KB, 918x552px
>>28788317
Corona is for bathtime
>>
Speaking of Corona-art, wasn't someone drawing Corona getting whipped?

I still want to see it.
>>
I like Corona a lot.
>>
File: 1475042593475.png (1MB, 1131x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475042593475.png
1MB, 1131x1000px
>>28788503
Corona a good girl.
Best for brushie
Best for petting
Best for pulling cart
Best pony
>>
File: 1468081191085.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1468081191085.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>28784798
this would be adorable I'd love to see it or something like it
but it's probably too pure for this thread though
>>
>>28788485
>>28783735
I was but this took priority among other important things. I'll still do it if you guys like.
>>
File: 1476640759077.jpg (54KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476640759077.jpg
54KB, 540x540px
>>28787782
>you guys should kys for taking interest in something
>>
>>28788534
It's pretty goddamn cute how she automatically assumes the position now whenever she sees master with her brush. I don't think she even realizes how comfortable she's getting with Anon touching her. Brushing is such an intimate and personal act for her, especially considering her best friend used to do it to her. Anon has become her new best friend, even if only subconsciously.
>>
Sidestory for http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz

If you have not been following A Deal is a Deal, you might want read that before this. Or you might not. I'm not a mind reader.

>The humans have a saying: "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
>I killed half a billion. What does that make me?
>I ask myself that every night. After four years, I have yet to find a true answer.
>Murderer? Though my heart tells me I am, I know that I acted to protect Equestria. I may be a murderer, but that is not what I *am*.
>Conqueror? No. Never. Equestria wanted - *wants* - friends, not subjects. Partners, not servants. Besides, I conquered nothing, not even my own emotions. Their people stand strong, even if their world is stricken.
>God? Certainly not. A god would be infallible, something I most definitely failed to be. Most importantly, I didn't kill them all. Even accounting for the deaths after the fact from starvation or disease, the ones I did not personally cause, over half the human race survived. I don't know if that is why the nightmares come every night, or why some nights they aren't as bad. I could have killed more. I wish I had, almost as much as I wish I hadn't killed anypony at all.
>So if I am not a murderer, conqueror, or god, then what am I?
>>
>>28788649
>The sleepless nights have never given me an answer, only a commentary on my own nature. After four years, two facts remain the same: I am Twilight Sparkle and I am horrified by what I have done. A part of me welcomes the nightmares that come every night, because if I ever find myself accepting the deaths or no longer questioning the choices I made that led to them, I will know it is time to turn myself in.
>Of course, when that time comes, will I still feel the same way? Will I still think that I’ve become a monster?
>I can only hope that a part of me will and that on that day I am still a princess of Equestria. I hope that I can abandon my research and surrender peacefully to the first patrol I meet, human or pony. I also hope that by the time I'm dragged in chains before my brother, I no longer am.
>That, more than anything, is what keeps me here in the Everfree Forest. I cannot bear to face the others. Not while I am still, at my core, myself.
>The nightmares, the self-loathing, the sheer horror of that day mean that I am still me. And if I am me, I believe I can fix this. I have never come across a problem I could not solve given time, luck, and friends. But I have had time. Four years, in fact. I have had luck, with wondrous new discoveries that have benefited the people of both worlds, though they will never know their source. But friends? I am running short on those.
>>
>>28788618
nope that's ok. not necessary.

Unless it's playful gentile consensual whips during sexy times.
>>
>>28788649
your posting now? Dang. I'll just have to read it later. Thanks.
>>
>>28788667
>Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were captured - or rather rescued might be the right word - by the humans when Ponyville burned. Rarity stopped talking to me when I was declared a war criminal. For Sweetie Belle's sake, she said. I don't blame her. Pinkie Pie... of all my friends, she's the only one to still seek me out, but she’s always been the most innocent. She could never understand and it would break her heart. Moondancer ceased responding to my letters when her husband died. Starlight tried to stand in my way. I think she's still alive, somewhere in Manehattan, but she said I betrayed everything I stood for. After all the lessons I tried to teach her about not taking the easy path to success, I'm not sure I have any right to disagree. I can't. The Element of Magic has chosen a new bearer. Or perhaps it hasn't. Perhaps it simply chose to *not* have me.
>Princess Luna no longer exists and Nightmare Moon was banished by my own hoof.
>Celestia is dead.
>I am alone.
>The Princess of Friendship is alone.
>Or did I abandon that post when I shut the portals?
>Did I cease to be the Princess of Friendship when I turned my back on the humans?
>I wish I could blame it on somepony else. I remember us urging Princess Luna to absolve herself of the guilt of what Nightmare Moon did. It wasn't her.
>Does her guilt equal my own?
>>
>>28788708
>When I closed the portals, I remember thinking for a fraction of a second that this was what it must have felt like when Princess Luna became Nightmare Moon, but I immediately squashed that thought. Nightmare Moon was born of jealousy and greed. Purely selfish reasons. *Subjective* reasons.
>What I was doing was justice.
>I didn't have to worry about losing control to an evil force, because what I was doing was right.
>That thought lingered.
>It's gone now.
>I was wrong.
>Not necessarily in my actions; nopony will ever know how things would have gone if I hadn't made those choices. It might have been the best thing to do.
>Rather, I was wrong about justice.
>Justice is subjective.
>What I did may have been the right thing and it might have even been just, but *only* from my point of view. Some days, I question even that.
>It’s been hard without Spike.
>Every day, I worry that a little more of myself is slipping away. Not the part of me that feels guilt or is trying to fix my mistakes, but the part of me that is *me*.
>If my friends – if they are still my friends – saw me, would they recognize me? If I had a chance to relax and pretend that everything is normal, would I still enjoy the same books? Would I read at all?
>I spoke yesterday. I don’t know to whom. Myself, I guess, or perhaps a ghost or fleeting memory. The sound terrified me.
>>
>>28788732
>I hadn’t heard a voice in months.
>Only when I screamed did I realize I was the one speaking.
>That’s why I have started to keep this journal, apart from my notes and research. That’s all it is: a journal, though I assume that if it is found, they will call it my manifesto like I’m some political revolutionary or terrorist. Perhaps this is. Perhaps I am.
>Even so, I cannot stop myself from putting this to practical use. This may be a journal, but it is still an experiment of sorts. Two years from now, maybe three, will I read this back and be utterly confused by what is written within?
>At that time, will I still be me?
>Will I still be Twilight Sparkle?
>>
>>28788618
Please draw it at some point, there are literally 0 good pictures of a pony getting nonsexually whipped with something that'll actually leave a mark.

We NEED this.
>>
>>28788618
Yes. Please.

Cute is good and all, but we also need some dark as well.
>>
>>28788756
There you have it, folks. For everyone who has asked in the past 11 months what's up with Twilight in ADiaD, here's your answer.

Thanks to the ircabal for helping edit this.
Weird how it's shorter than the Halloween short but somehow managed to take take up about 10x the time.

Fun note: not only is this the first ADiaD bit to be in first person and Twilight's POV, it's also the first to intentionally use the POV character's name. (Key word being intentionally, as it's happened plenty of times by accident.)
Unlike the other POV characters, Twilight acknowledges what she has done and isn't passing the responsibility to anyone else.
>>
>>28788618
please do all the malicious whipping pictures break my heart, seeing whipping for sexual would help my heart expand
>>
>>28788618
please do, man!
>>
>>28788642
>slave pony
>best friends with her master
Lol no.
>>
>>28789114
Do you not believe in the magic of friendship, Anon?
>>
>>28789157
Magic only exists in Equestria, anon.
>>
Happy anniversary guys
>>
>>28789235
the ded dont talk
>>
>>28789157
"Magic is dead, Anonymous."
"It died when we were dragged from our homes in collars and chains. It died when the squads set fire to the ruins, just to be certain we wouldn't have anywhere to go back to."
"It died when I was brought up on the block, poked and prodded, sold off like lumber or stone, money changing hands as screaming families were torn apart."
"It died when the only friend I had was shot dead in a yard just trying to get a mouthful of food to keep her alive long enough to see a brighter tomorrow."
"It died when I was shackled blind and deaf, screaming for mercy, as the prod seared into my teats."
"And it died when I had my cutie marks - my life, my talent, my potential to define who I am - torn away to have a hope of never having to experience that terror again."

"Magic is dead, Anonymous, and friendship with it. I am alive, and I savor the few good moments of peace and happiness I have. But I am not the same mare I was, and not a second goes by when I'm not reminded that it will not be coming back."
>>
>>28789278
Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>28789195
>>28789278
But Shining has to have a limiter jammed in him to stop him from using magic. Magic seems pretty damn lively for being dead, must be a zombie.
>>
>>28789278
Sounds like someone needs to meet a certain little filly. She's a bit shy and you've got to be careful around her because she's a bleeder, but she's nice.
>>
>>28788649

One Bad Pony
>>
>>28789254
story not dead just hiatus
>>
>>28788649
>>So if I am not a murderer, conqueror, or god, then what am I?
A rallying call for the combined strength and hatred of all of humanity for fucking everything up.
>>
>>28788649
>>So if I am not a murderer, conqueror, or god, then what am I?

Someone who just wanted to save his people, and take an impossible decision.

You may not be a bad pony, but neither are a good...
>>
>>28788649
It would be ironic to think that in your action, Twiligth joined not only humanity but also the pony kind against a common enemy; She herself
>>
File: 908.jpg (51KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
908.jpg
51KB, 450x600px
>>28788649
My little pony.
>>
>>28788756
i dont get it
>>
>>28788732
Is she little by little going mad, truth?
>>
>>28789278
You know it's possible Corona has been a slave a lot longer than Shining Armor as well. The mainland of Equestria might have fallen several months, even years, before the isolated Crystal Empire in the frozen north.
>>
File: white-knight-chronicles-2.jpg (92KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
white-knight-chronicles-2.jpg
92KB, 1280x736px
>>28788820
If Twiligth recognizes his fault because reason has not been brought to justice? That journal is not only a confession of his crimes, is an escape from his responsibility, a testament to the madness that is claiming him gradually

Great return of ADiaD ttgame, one perfect gift for the first anniversary of this Thread.
>>
>>28787782
> somewritefag gay clop
[citation needed, by me!]
>>28788323
Just the filth as far as I know, but would love to be proven wrong!
>>
>>28789532
>twilight
>his
>his
>him
stop
>>
>>28789278
>"Shut the snout Slave or I will use the whip again"
>>
Now all we need is the promised Buying A Bookhorse and we'll have our fill of Twilight for the week.

>>28785839
Ay, it's fine. Strangely, I feel better the less people read my stories. Really helps me push through the anxiety of 'holy shit, this is garbage, everyone will hate it.' An audience of one fits much better than an audience of ten for that.
>>
>>28789561
Anon would never talk to Corona like that. He loves her.
>>
>>28789557
I appreciate your help to correct my spelling errors, use Google Translator but still make mistakes
>>
>>28789582
And also he has a functioning grasp of english
>>
>>28789582
>Anon got tired of the attacks of panic of Corona and the rebellions of Shining Armor and the sold them another human, with the money will buy a coupleofs more obedient, grateful, and less whiners ponies
>>
>>28789652
Why is there so much Engrish in this thread?
>>
>>28789652
>attacks of panic
>less whiners
Why are foreigners so fucking cute
>>
File: 1477907248796.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477907248796.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>28786045
>Tfw still waiting for that guy who wrote the 3 posts of green about soarin to continue.

I'll wait for eternity if I have to.
>>
I wish nothing but the best for Corona.
>>
>>28789688
Because is slav thread
>>
File: 1417486850447.png (314KB, 800x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1417486850447.png
314KB, 800x1211px
An American civilian finds his way around the gasoline shortage by riding his horse to work, 1943 (colorized)
>>
>>28790664
>riding
>pegasus
>not flying
>>
>>28790679
It's still riding if you're on her back using her as transportation, even if she's not on the ground
>>
>>28790679
It is not to pay the tax for flying
>>
>>28790679
I ride in a car.

I fly in a plane.

I'm sitting on both.
>>
>>28790780
meant for
>>28790698

Fucking bullshit 4chan replying.
>>
I'm ready for more landscape green now...
>>
>>28790780
you are also riding in a plane when you fly in a plane
>>
File: making someone suffer.gif (830KB, 475x275px) Image search: [Google]
making someone suffer.gif
830KB, 475x275px
>>28790845
>what writefag is thinking
>>
>>28783706
Ponies are bought by a entrepreneurial company in the hopes of spearheading a series of pony-related products before the market is exploited by anyone else.

It's a porn studio.
>>
Mare is for riding nude
>>
>>28790902
holy shit that gif

oh my fucking sides
>>
>>28790925
is he jamming a dildo into her
>>
>>28790925
rarity likes being spanked, so she's probably not doing too badly
>>
>>28790941
glad I'm not the only person who saw that
>>
>>28790941
Nah, it kinda looks like a paddle or something. He's probably just giving her a gentle tap to ask if she could ever so kindly quicken her pace.
>>
>>28790973
>gentle tap

nah nigga, he's turning that white butt red
>>
Happy first anniversary /spg/!

I love you guys. Thanks for everything!
>>
>>28790996
and probably turn her tail white, given it's position
>>
>>28789408
If I was Hitler. I would pet the shit out of that little pony.
>>
>testing shit bump
>>
>Dear Princess Celestia,
>I bought your student last month at the pony auction and I have to say, money well spent.
>Things were a bit rough at first. I had to punish her severely several times. Did you know that unicorn horn grows back after you cut it? Me and Mr. iron file sure found out. Say what you will about Twilight, but she can scream like a banshee when she has too.
>Anyway, It only took me two weeks to break her in properly. She really hates it when I fuck her in the ass, but she knows that if she doesn't let me do it to her then that filly I bought with her gets to take her place.
>I've not once had to fuck that filly. You should be so proud of her.
>You may be wondering how I even got to send this to you. I've been weening her off her magic suppressant drugs. You shouldn't worry about my safety though. If I should die then ownership will pass to my brother, and he isn't near as nice as I am. Twilight found that out on the two weekends I lent her to him.
>Sharing is caring after all.
>I've enclosed a whole photo album to show you how she is getting on and what wonderful things she's learned. Best wishes and love.

>Sincerely,
>Anonymous

>p.s. She was gagging on my dick the whole time I wrote this letter. If she knows what's good for her she'll finish the job when she's done being passed out.
>>
>>28792118
some premium edge you got there senpai
>>
>>28792118
>You may be wondering how I even got to send this to you. I've been weening her off her magic suppressant drugs
I didn't know you could send anything except by dragon fire, plus how could she have enough magical energy while still partially drugged to teleport something across dimensions? 3/10
>>
>>28788756
its glorious, more.

>>28789417
don't get what?
>>
>>28792293
why she randomly closed the portal and killed everyone
>>
>>28789532
>>28789557
look zzzz doesn't really speak english, he tries.

>>28792300
my understanding was there was already some sort of ongoing conflict between humans and ponies. been a while though so my memory could be fuzzy.
>>
>>28790925
>>28790946
this has always been my headcanon too.
>>
>>28792118
>>28792145
edgy for sure but kinda hot for some reason to be honest.
>>
File: don'tworrybehappy.jpg (191KB, 617x725px) Image search: [Google]
don'tworrybehappy.jpg
191KB, 617x725px
November 2, 2015: The day that the white knights of /mlp/ finally decided to band together.
>>
>>28792300
>why she randomly closed the portal and killed everyone

>>28788649
>If you have not been following A Deal is a Deal, you might want read that before this.

I wonder if the answer might be in the main story.
>>
>>28792300
>>28792317
She closed them because of retaliatory strikes launched by humans in response to Luna going ballistic after Celestia was assassinated.
>>
File: Robot Ears.png (344KB, 1137x702px) Image search: [Google]
Robot Ears.png
344KB, 1137x702px
>>28792145
>Premium

More like vintage. That green was written all the way back when our general wasn't a general.
>>
File: 1453313394038.jpg (463KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453313394038.jpg
463KB, 1000x1000px
>>28790941
>dildos
>>
>>28789278
"Welcome to the True Man's World, Corona"
>>
File: 1473474095817.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473474095817.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>>28788820
Twilight is still a good pony deep down.
>>
File: 697701.png (236KB, 1024x831px) Image search: [Google]
697701.png
236KB, 1024x831px
>>28793155
Sheep pony is for riding
>>
>>28793155
She only did what she had to, the same as everyone else.
>>
NoSpoon Appul

Landscape Appul

Where is Appul? :(
>>
>>28793778
>>
Anyone know where I can find comfiest PTSD horse stories?
>>
>>28793778
Appul is dead and we killed her.
>>
>>28794408
>>28793778
Apple will always be in our hearts.

Here, maybe this will help a little. I just finished coloring it.
>>
>>28794907
that's a nice appul
>>
>>28783706
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkg1mtt4yrbujbz/Slave%20horse3.psd?dl=0

Here's the psd in case you guys wanted a really high res version to use for anything else. Meant to do this earlier but forgot.
>>
>>28795298
neat
>>
>>28794907
>>28794978
Yeah, I just want to take her and hitch her up to a cart
>>
>>28779604
>>28781688
"So you want to what - murder your own unborn foal? For what? To spite me? To state your own sense of morality?"
> Vapor Trail recoils, and you give her a moment to let your words sink in before pressing your attack:
"Now, humans and ponies may think differently, but choosing such a cowardly way out disgusts me. You have a child, a miniature extension of yourself, growing inside you. And you want to kill it."
> Shooting upright, Vapor Trail locks eyes with you - her glare every bit as fiery as your own.
> "I want to give my foal the only freedom I can! Every day - every day I see ponies crushed under the weight of what you're doing to us, and there's nothing I can do about it! It's a slow death - and I'd rather she never live than die like that!"
"That's exactly why I'm trying to make things better here! There's no need to condemn ponies to a death like that - hell, there's not even any benefit in it for me!"
> "You think this is any better? That you aren't grinding us down into compliance? Your cage is as much a cage as anywhere else."
> Collapsing back down, she nearly falls from the bed until Cadance catches her with a wing.
> "This is still slavery. And I will not have her be part of it."
> Lips drawing back into a snarl, you feel your hand tightening into a fist again.
> "Anonymous..."
> Cadance.
> Of course she'd be concerned.
> But she had warned you, hadn't she?
> Turning away, you spit out your reply:
"Fine. Cadance, have her watched to make sure she doesn't harm herself."
> Striding out the door, you send ponies scurrying from the cloud of fury that hangs over you.
> Soon enough hurried hoofsteps creep up behind you, and then Cadance is pacing at your side again.
> "Anonymous, Master - what are you going to do to her? You can't keep her locked away or constantly supervised for the next seven months-"
"I know!"
> You snap at Cadance, pausing to spin and face her.
>>
>>28795504

> Looking around, you decide there are few enough ponies within earshot to have this conversation.
"Yes, I can't keep her just shackled up... wouldn't exactly help how I'm viewed by all the others, too."
> "Even if you put a watchpony on her..."
> Grimacing, you lean against the wall and rub your forehead.
"Do it. For now, at least, until she calms down. One of the nurses."
> "And her foal?"
"She doesn't have to raise it, but I can't have her losing it."
> Not to mention what message that might send to the other slaves...
> You should've let Cadance handle this on her own, honestly.
> Though you loved her, your own daughter had taught you all the pains that come with raising a child.
> There was no need to get wrapped up in pony families-
> Families.
> Snapping your fingers, you point to Cadance.
"Find Derpy Hooves."
> "Derpy-"
"Yes, Derpy. And have her meet me-"
> On second thought, better not.
> Your plan might be overheard and revealed - or worse, if you met her in a private place, imagination would invent things far worse than reality.
> Best to keep suspicion at a minimum.
"Actually, you'd better be the one to speak to her."
> Cadance tilts her head slightly, clearly uncertain of your intentions.
> Slipping into a nearby room, shut the door after Cadance - hopefully leaving the two of you to speak undisturbed for the moment.
> "What exactly do you want me to do, Anonymous?"
> ...evidently Cadance believes you are alone as well, if she is addressing you by name.
"Derpy still has a daughter in the camp. Used to have two."
> Cadance winces softly, but nods.
> There'd been no word of the one who'd fled; whether she'd made it beyond state lines or was laying cold in a ditch was beyond your knowledge.
"I think she may be able to convince Vapor Trail to keep the foal."
> "By telling her... what? That life is good in the camp?"
>>
>>28795514

"By telling her that there is hope. That it is possible for a foal to be free. That if she tries something now, it will only lead to trouble - but if she waits..."
> The look of utter shock on Cadance's face is matched by the tone of her voice.
> "W-What?! You want to encourage Vapor Trail to rebel? Are you setting her up-"
"I'm setting her up for nothing, Cadance. She's hysterical right now, completely unreasonable. Maybe it's the hormones, maybe the transfer to a new owner. Maybe both. This'll give her time - give us both time - to cool our heads and reconsider."
> "And if she does try to flee with her foal?"
"Do you think a pony who cares that much would risk her foal in an escape attempt?"
> "If she is hysterical..."
"Then some time to reconsider will do her good."
> Kneeling down, you cup Cadance's cheek with an open palm and match her eyes easily.
"I trust you can do this. You want Vapor Trail safe and sound as much as I do, Cadance."
> "Yes, but..."
> She flinches, eyes falling.
> "...I am afraid of what will happen if she can't be calmed. If she does try something foolish."
"Afraid of what I will do?"
> "No - what I will have to."

> "Miss Cadance?"
> The wall-eyed pegasus peeks around a door, calling nervously into your 'office'.
"Ah - come in, Derpy."
> She does, slipping the rest of the way through the door with nervous, halting gait.
> Not bothering to seat herself at the opposite side of the desk, she instead circles around and stands just in front of your seat - neither eye managing to land on you.
"How are you, Derpy? It's been far too long."
> "I've -"
> Her head twists around, nosing at her barrel where ruffles in her coat still show the places you'd laid the whip across her back.
> "-I've been okay. They still hurt sometimes, but I think I'm just imagining it."
> Your heart feels squeezed in your chest, compressed between your ribs.
"...I'm sorry, Derpy. I... I don't have any excuse for what I did to you-"
> "Yes! Yes you do!"
>>
>>28795523

> Stomping her hoof softly, Derpy finally manages to bring her eyes - or one, at least - to rest on you.
> "I knew exactly what I was doing. You did too, Your Highness! And I know you wouldn't be any crueler than he forced you to, because you helped us too!"
"Yes, but-"
> "But nothing!"
> Derpy reaches around to nose at your own back - at the ruffles in your own coat.
> "You were whipped too, Your Highness. You were with us, not against us."
> A shudder runs through your body - memories of the fog of agony and time seeming to slow to a crawl between the blows.
> How had she ever managed when you'd whipped her?
> At least you had the benefit of your alicorn constitution; Derpy had no such thing.
> Leaning in, you brush your nose through her mane.
> She smells, you conclude with a start, like baking.
"Thank you, Derpy. I am glad somepony here still thinks that... tell me, is your daughter well?"
> "Yes. Well, um - the one who's, you know..."
> Still here.
"Yes."
> "She's, um. She's doing... okay."
> Lowering her head, Derpy whispers:
> "I wish she were free too... but I'm glad to be here for my little Muffin even if we aren't."
> In a way, you're relieved and terrified both to hear those words from her.
> Relieved, because it meant she hadn't been crushed entirely by what you'd done to her.
> Terrified, because you suspected Derpy wouldn't ever rest until she'd seen her remaining daughter to freedom as well.
> ...especially with what you were about to ask her to do.
"Perhaps I should speak to her at some point. See if there isn't anything I can-"
> "Ohno! No, um - no, I don't think that'd be a good idea."
> You tilt your head, one ear dropping.
"May I ask why not?"
> "She, um - she's not..."
> Derpy's voice again drops to a nearly-inaudible whisper.
> "She doesn't like you very much."
> Oh.
"I - suppose I cannot blame her."
> "But you-"
"Hurt you very badly, even if I had to. She is right."
>>
>>28795533

> Stepping up, Derpy leans in to brush her wing against your cheek.
> "S'okay, Your Highness. If any of us six forgive you, it's me. I know a mom's gotta do what's right for her foal."
> You give a pained little laugh.
> Only Derpy could be such a confusing mix of formality and irreverence - but that irreverence was exactly what you needed right now.
> The touch of her wing makes the ever-burning hole in your chest where you thought your soul might have once been close up ever so slightly.
"Well, Derpy - I think I may have somepony else who needs to hear you."
> "To - hear me?"
"Yes. There's a pony in the medical ward right now, Vapor Trail. She's new here, one of the other slaves coming in. She -"
> Halting, you hesitate.
> How do you convince Derpy to do this - to play at being Anonymous' pawn?
> She didn't hate him in particular, you thought, not like some of the slaves did.
> But she certainly hated that her children were slaves.
> Would she play along if she knew that Anonymous surely didn't intend to actually let Vapor flee with her child?
> If you hid it from her, conversely, what might she do when she inevitably found out?

So, how are we explaining what we want Derpy to do?
>>
>>28795543
I say lay it out flat and simple, let Derpy decide and hope for the best.
>>
>>28795543
>You were with us, not against us.
>She didn't hate him in particular
>>28795583
Pretty much this. Lay it out simple and blunt. Sure she's kind of being Anon's pawn, but he really is looking out for his slave's safety.
>>
>>28795613
>but he really is looking out for his slave's safety.
Only because he cares about his bottom line. I don't think he honestly gives a shit about their suffering.
>>
>>28795733
You just summed up the IRL horse industry perfectly.
>>
>>28795733
>>28795740
I think he does, he's mentioned wanting to give them a better life multiple times. He just fucking hate his kindness not being appreciated. I would too, to be honest. They don't have to like being a slave but they don't have to be cocks to him either.

That's irrelevant though. Point is, he cares about his property and she should have no qualms about helping him keep her own folk safe.
>>
>>28795812
Honestly if you were a slave and your owners' agents had you whipped bloody for being out too late, or committed other abuses against you, you probably wouldn't be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point.
>>
>>28795812
>trying to escape a life of torment and hard labor constitutes "being a cock"
>>
>>28795888
They've, especially Cadance, has been fucking moody to him since the start of the fic. If he were really a tormentor he's have them whipped for looking at him wrong. All they need to do is work on a shift and don't break the rules, which he's made more lenient now.
>>
>>28795917
In what reality do you live in should a slave be grateful to their master that they're a slave?>>28795917
>If he were really a tormentor
The fact he allows the use of a whip at all makes him a tormentor. The circumstances are irrelevant. Whipping, especially the kind of whipping that leaves permanent marks, is considered torture in civilized countries.
>>
>>28795951
Again, I'm not saying they should be grateful. I just don't see the reasoning in pushing his buttons at every turn.
>>
>>28796017
>I just don't see the reasoning in pushing his buttons at every turn.
Because they value their freedom, Anon. They've been ripped from their homes, some of them their families too. Look at Shiny, he's got the kindest, most patient master he could realistically hope for, but he's still not satisfied to be a slave, because his whole fucking world was taken away from him and he knows he most likely will never see his wife and daughter again. I don't know if you've ever had children but that's exactly the kind of shit that will fuck you up in a big way. When someone takes your child away from you, there is nothing in the world that would ever make you like that person or want to treat them in a civil manner. Why do you think divorces and custody battles are so nasty?

A slave can never be truly happy with their lot in life, and it's unrealistic to expect none of them to show any signs of rebelliousness regardless of how broken they are or any generosity Anon shows. And before you bring up Corona - she's a textbook case of Stockholm Syndrome. It doesn't mean she's actually happy. She said it herself, she will never be happy as a slave, and she will always long to return home.
>>
>>28795543
I feel like you and shinynon's universe needs some sort of shared major event to serve as a frame of reference for time, in case you ever want to have candyass and fluffy fart reunite with their husband/daddy. Right now I'm not sure exactly how much time has passed in both stories, but I definitely want to see what happens if there's a reunion, or the very least she finds out Shiny is alive and being cared for.
>>
>>28796070
I know they'll never be happy, it's just that if I were a slave, I'd at least try not to go out of my way to break rules as simple as don't go out late and don't verbally or physically attack the master or his staff.
>>
>>28796099
The mention of the "most recent slaves' rights bill" dying in congress might have worked for that but it was a little too vague because there's a good chance this bill wasn't the first of its kind to be shot down.
>>
>>28796167
>attack the master or his staff.
Corona wants to attack her master's staff.
>>
>>28796184
the joke is that it's an innudendo where "staff" means "dick" and "attack" means "suck/be fucked by/[other miscellaneous sexual verbs]"
>>
>>28796220
No, I'm pretty sure she wants to do some femdom crap with him and slap his dick around or some shit.
>>
>>28796537
>Corona approaches Anon in the bedroom while brandishing a whip.
>"Today, I'M the master."
>>
>>28796628
"No."
>She drops the whip and looks at the ground, guitily.
>"O-okay, master."
>>
>>28796642
>no baths or hot tub for a week
>only cold showers
>>
>>28796628
>>28796642
kek
>>
File: 504809.png (542KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
504809.png
542KB, 1024x1325px
>"I-I'm not sure about this, master..."
>>
>>28796628
ded
>>
>>28796628
That riding whip that came with the cart, and Shiny took, has to be floating around somewhere!
>>
File: CTR-16-black-logo-ec.png (22KB, 600x210px) Image search: [Google]
CTR-16-black-logo-ec.png
22KB, 600x210px
>>28797010
>riding whip
It was a driving whip.
>>
File: scurry-burnham-oct12.jpg (88KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
scurry-burnham-oct12.jpg
88KB, 990x700px
>>28797010
That anon, and ya my bad. They are quite different.
>>
>>28782735
"Actually, I think I like you the most out of any human I've ever met,"
>it's not technically a lie
>the huge grin on her face hearing you say that is infectious
"it's just..."
>you look into her eyes, knowing you really should keep this to yourself
>let her cling to her simple worldview for a while longer
>you won't play a willing role in taking away some small piece of her innocence
>"just what?"
"Nothing," you sigh
>"so you're okay with me coming to visit?"
>you nod
"Sure. I think I'd like that, actually."
>"YES!"
>her arms are around your leg once again
>she has quite a strong grip for such a little thing
>placing her tiny hands on either side of your muzzle, she stands on the tips of her toes and gives you a big kiss right on the end of your snout
>"MMMUAH!"
>you stare at the ground quietly as she takes off toward her father - and Anon
>"Daddy! Daddy!"
>you guess it could be worse
>>
>>28797344
>the rest of the evening winds down uneventfully
>after getting the okay from Anon and reassurance from her father that she'll be allowed to come visit you, Grace was right back at your side
>she's the only human here besides Anon that Corona seems unafraid to make eye contact with
>though she's just as kind to Corona as she is to you, she seems to have mostly escaped the little girl's attention
>you're not sure if you should envy the mare for that or not
>much to Anon's disappointment, introducing the two of you to his friends doesn't go as well as he seems to have hoped it would
>none of them take much interest in getting to know you
>which is fine with you
>Corona herself barely manages to stammer out more than a couple of words whenever one of the other humans addresses her anyway
>which leaves you wondering what her actual motivation was for this in the first place
>coming here was her idea
>you have a vague feeling about that, but you don't give it much serious thought
>that's unlikely to ever happen
>>
>>28797378
>Grace eventually wears herself out with her enthusiasm for her newfound pony pals, leaning against your side as an occasional yawn escapes her lips, fighting to keep her drooping eyelids from staying closed for too long
>she protests emphatically when she's finally pried away from you, her father insisting it's time for her to start getting ready for bed even as she whines that she isn't tired
>tomorrow is a school day, after all
>unsurprisingly she isn't satisfied to go without one more final hug, which she almost refuses to break
>"pried away" isn't far from the reality of the situation as her father has to pull her arms away from your neck and pick her up
>resting her head on his shoulder as he carries her away, he barely makes it two steps before she's out like a light, and you breathe a silent, satisfied sigh as she disappears into the house
>it comes as a small relief when you're finally in the back seat of Anon's car once again
>he'd at least granted you the dignity of removing the ribbons from your mane once Grace was out of sight
>but you'd forgotten about your hooves until you catch sight of them sparkling in the dim glow of the vehicle's interior light
>"I'll pick up some acetone on my way home from work tomorrow," he reassures you when you prod him about it
>>
File: giveuphope.png (323KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
giveuphope.png
323KB, 776x602px
>>28797394
>he'd at least granted you the dignity of removing the ribbons from your mane once Grace was out of sight
>"I'll pick up some acetone on my way home from work tomorrow," he reassures you when you prod him about it
>>
>>28797394
I have a little more written but I'm saving it for the next scene, which will probably come this weekend.
>>
>>28797394
fucking adorable man
>>
>>28797344
>>28797378
>>28797394
>Gracie grows up to be a SJW
>tells the story about giving Shiny a kiss on the muzzle as "the first time she was ever sexually assaulted"
>>
>>28797617
don't ruin this innocent cuteness with this cancer
>>
>>28797617
you do know that little girls tend to cuddle, hug, and kiss the shit out of cute animals they like, right anon?
>>
>>28790925
>>28790941
>>28790946
>>28790973
>>28790996
Here's some lewd based on this pic for you fags.

>You are sitting atop your unicorn slave.
>Riding her down the road at a slow walk.
>Her gait is smooth and graceful, befitting her appearance.
>Her head is held high as her well-groomed mane lightly bounces from her walk, her horn gleaming in the sunlight.
>With one hand you hold her reins, guiding her as she meanders towards your destination.
>Your other hand is up to your face, holding your pocket watch.
>Oh dear, it seems your running a bit short on time.
>Pocketing your pocket watch, your off hand now holds a riding crop.
>You use the crop to give her a light tap on her rump, bringing her out of the hypnotic haze of steady, graceful riding.
>"Yes, master Anonymous?"
"Rarity, as much as I enjoy this leisurely pace, I need you to go at a brisker pace if we don't want to be late."
>Obediently, she quickens her pace to a trot and you continue forward at a more timely rate.
>Even at a trot she's still keeping a remarkably smooth gait.
>You really are quite glad you invested in a unicorn.
>Sure, she's a bit bigger than a regular horse, but you think she's far better at what she does than any normal equine ever could hope to be.
>>
>>28797727
>>Sure, she's a bit bigger than a regular horse
>bigger than a regular horse
NIGGA YOU WHAT
>>
>>28797736
The joke is that the only thing that matches the picture is that Anonymous is riding atop Rarity, with all other elements being incorrect, such as Rarity being the size of a large horse instead of a woefully undersized pony, and Anonymous giving her a gentle tap and a well-worded request instead of a harsh smack and a tersely barked command.
>>
>>28797727
go on...
>>
>>28796099
I've deliberately kept the timeframe ambiguous, with the exception that Corona has obviously been out for some time by the time Shinyanon finds her.

This is so that if the stories do reach a point where a reunion occurs, I can just make some equally ambiguous "a few weeks later" noises and have the timeframes match up again. It's a lazy tactic, but it works.
>>
Bedtime bump

Go Cubs
>>
>>28795583
Partial with this idea, Yes, Derpy is one good option for speak with Vapor and and help her have the baby convincing that eventually found a way to break free and live, what happens after the decide the time and circumstances
>>
>>28797658
>>
File: honest_box_by_tsitra360-d6q8qx5.png (311KB, 900x713px) Image search: [Google]
honest_box_by_tsitra360-d6q8qx5.png
311KB, 900x713px
more apple bump
>>
File: 1333756839500.jpg (23KB, 638x358px) Image search: [Google]
1333756839500.jpg
23KB, 638x358px
>>28794907
>ywn pick up two armfuls of thick muscular earth pone.

I-I just can't go on... Good byeGood night bump.
>>
File: 1471227380612.jpg (975KB, 1084x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1471227380612.jpg
975KB, 1084x1027px
>page 9
Wew
>>
>>28795543
"Derpy..... Ditzy Doo, I need your help"
>On hearing his real name from Candance lips, the pegasus raises his head showing attention to his words.
>"That I can for you princess?"
"You know Vapor Trail ?, she was Cloudsdale as your"
(Here let the author decide whether Derpy know Vapor Trail or not)
"She is pregnant...
>The words following struggling not leave your lips, after having seen your daughter after years feel like a sacrilege
"And she decided not to have the baby"
>>
>>28800578
>The expression on the face of Derpy is the same as any other mare would place even if we were in Equestria, she approaches me with mortification, his eyes struggle to focus on me
>"That's horrible!, as somepony might even think about doing something?!, Because it would be crazy like that?"
"Why Vapor Trail loves her filly too who prefers to avoid a life of slavery before bringing him into this world without freedom"
>Once again the words become heavy and sharp as blades, the effort to explain the situation to Derpy not let this crush your heart depleted the reservoirs of your will
"But the Master does not want that to happen, he wants her to have the baby..."
>"Of course he want him! So have another slave to put to work and punish at will!"
>Replied Derpy interrupting the Candance speech, his casual joy is replaced by bitterness and resentment
"Derpy, that's not the reason..."
>"Of course it is! For him we are only animals that can exploit to become more and more rich!, the greedy and selfish human!"
Ditzy...
"He ....is a bad pony!"
>>
>>28797578
I eagerly await your next update writefriend
>>
>>28800705
"He ....is a bad pony!"

>"He ....is a bad pony!"
>>
File: 1247494.png (653KB, 1280x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1247494.png
653KB, 1280x1315px
>>
>>28799445
Moar appul

Appul plz
>>
File: 376357.png (87KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
376357.png
87KB, 1000x667px
>>28802305
Rental AJ is grumpy
>>
>>28802338
Well, at least show pony AJ is pretty happy
>>
File: appul24.png (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
appul24.png
63KB, 500x375px
>>28802800
And this AJ is okay too i guess
>>
>>28803447
I snrked
>>
>>28793778
Seems like I've been summoned. Things have been busy lately but I do have an update coming soon.

Have some apple for the mo.
>>
File: 1131368cropped.png (248KB, 740x869px) Image search: [Google]
1131368cropped.png
248KB, 740x869px
>>28803447
This one's kinda lumpy though.
>>
>>28804163
reminds me of the Crazy Hassan AJ green
whatever happened to that one?
>>
>>28804173
I got bored and did other things instead
>>
File: 1477766505800.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477766505800.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>28804200
DUBS DEMAND YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR STORY!
>>
File: 1450071267951.jpg (478KB, 1368x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1450071267951.jpg
478KB, 1368x1500px
>>28804200
>>
File: appul2.png (60KB, 518x512px) Image search: [Google]
appul2.png
60KB, 518x512px
>>28804215
Nah.
But seriously if I ever do go back to that story it'll be a rewrite, a lot of it's kind of a mess.
>>
File: princesskekkles.png (62KB, 392x362px) Image search: [Google]
princesskekkles.png
62KB, 392x362px
>>28796628
>>28796642
>>
>>28803810
Applejack is the best pony
>>
>>28804441
good man
>>
pastebin.com/P77Z3w4T

A New Landscape Continued...

>Applejack gently closes her eyes
>she looks like she’s trying to fall asleep
>her entire body ceases all movement

>it’s a display of total submission
>not to your demands, but to the consequences
>torture, starvation, it doesn’t matter what you have the power to do to her
>she’s given up.

>you stare, blankfaced
>the stubborn, enthusiastic pony of just this morning, now lifeless in front of you
>and you can sense a sob rising in your throat

>right now, you were her last hope.
>she had none left
>it’s just hitting you that you are talking to someone who is suicidal
>someone in a state of mind that warranted hospitalization…

>but she was a pony.
>mental issues? Suicidality?
>they wouldn’t take her
>whoever her master is, that was their problem to deal with
>and other masters?
>they’d just sell her
>hope to make a quick buck, cut their losses, and pass a broken soul over to the next man unfortunate enough to…
>to…
>>
>>28805388
>You were that next man.
>Those tubby fat fucks in the car the day they’d dropped Applejack off
>they knew from the start
>but the only victim here wasn’t you
>it was the pony in front of you

>against all odds, she had tried to work
>tried to endure the pain
>but now, she was lying down and waiting for you to kill her
>she hadn’t been able to escape the agony of her past.

>you don’t know how to answer her
>it’s all so overwhelming
>but you have to try.
>you lick your dry lips, and approach her unresponsive form

“No, Applejack. You ARE worth it, hon. In so many ways… and you know, I ain’t just talking about the work you’ve done. Which is amazing, by the way.”

>Your voice is sincere
>gentle
>but you don’t even see as much as a twitch of her ear
>you gulp, and stay focused on your mind’s current track
>you have to speak calmly and carefully

“You were… I mean, I know I saw the scars and all, washed them… but tonight, I actually heard the pain from you. Just… hell. It was hell you went through, and you…”
>>
>>28805396
>you pause, keeping your emotions in check

“...you’re still here. Against all odds. And knowing what I know now… I would have spent a fortune to rescue you from where you were. And it would have still been worth it. Hon… you are a wonderful pony.”

>you take a chance, and run your hand down the side of her neck
>she barely even flinches at your contact
>you grimace, but continue petting

“I care about you, hon. I do. Not just as a master to his slave, but a man to a living, breathing creature who deserves kindness, dignity… love. And I’m not going to give up on you.”

>you are taking what feels like a risk
>but you are going to do it
>you can’t just reach her with words
>so, you will try with the only other thing you can

>you don’t know why you do it
>but you begin to lift her
>sliding a hand beneath her shoulders, and another below her tummy
>her muscles, suddenly and for the first time, tense up
>and a tiny, surprised gasp escapes her
>>
>>28805401
>you sit up, against the wall beside the bed
>and then, you pull her body into yours
>placing her head on your chest
>you wrap one arm around her withers
>and the other, you set gently atop her head

>Applejack’s eyes flutter as you begin to run your hand through her mane
>her body, tense as a rock
>but she isn’t resisting you at all

>then, as the minutes drag on, and the silence stretches on
>the tension slowly ebbs away
>until finally, without a word, Applejack just accepts it
>and with a long but soft exhale, she relaxes in your hold

>you stay there with her, petting her head
>the sun starts to go down, light dimming through the window
>not a word is uttered by either of you

>you won’t give up.
>not now, not ever.
>you refuse.

>you stay with her, not even noticing as the two of you fall asleep
>her body held firmly against yours.
>>
>>28805405
Goodnight, everyone. Hope this update had something in it for you all. Take care, and hopefully I can write the next one sooner rather than later!
>>
File: 1418365091007.png (705KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1418365091007.png
705KB, 1500x1100px
>>28805405
>>
>>28805460
Image goes so well

Appul is so damaged.
>>
File: 1310896564562 aj.jpg (151KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1310896564562 aj.jpg
151KB, 900x900px
>>28805417
Wonderful update.

Despite her own words she still tensed up showing that part her (maybe even just subconsciously) has some fight left. She's not completely gone yet, and she's in good hands.
>>
hey wait i was promised content from lurkernon. don't think you can get out of this one lurker, i remember.
>>
File: not_alone_by_rizzych-dalz6pf.jpg (326KB, 501x728px) Image search: [Google]
not_alone_by_rizzych-dalz6pf.jpg
326KB, 501x728px
yellow book horse
>>
>>28797010
yeah, knowing shiny its probably floating around right now as arisols.
>>
>>28805405
I like how Applejackie doesn't say anything here. She's just accepting anything Anon does to her. She's left herself willfully in his hands even if it means death or more suffering for her. Poor thing.
>>
>>28797394
More shiny when?
>>
>>28807370
nvr
is kil
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 231x219px
>>28805417
>All you green

Great job nameless anon, Great job...
>>
Landscape Anon here. Thanks so much for the comments, guys. Glad to see my stuff is still liked and all. I'm going to try to get more out this weekend, but it's no guarantee. Apple can do it!
>>
>>28808207
Apple is fucked.
>>
>>28808207
Apple is gonna get better right?
R- right?
please Land this thread is already crushing me, just a small amount of hope is all I ask for
>>
File: image.jpg (338KB, 1360x2100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 1360x2100px
>>
>>28808409
Apple has a long road ahead of her. All I'll say.
>>
File: wherearetheynow.png (41KB, 640x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wherearetheynow.png
41KB, 640x1600px
>>28783725
and here's the game epilogues to keep the thread bumped.
>>
>>28809191
1.)Awww good for AJ

2.)Awww good for earth horse

3.)Awww good for zombie pony

4.)FUCK YOU DICKFACE BITCH
>>
>>28809247
I know, right? Corona is totally a cunt for dying. Worthless twatnag probably died of ugly and laziness.
>>
>>28809370
>not liking best waifu

What are you, gay?
>>
>>28809191
>Awww that's nice
>Well ok then
>Good for them
>well fuck you to
>>
File: 11042016pettwilight.png (312KB, 836x666px) Image search: [Google]
11042016pettwilight.png
312KB, 836x666px
Did a thing. I figured this thread may appreciate it.
>>
>>28809590
Spot is scared of the ceiling?
>>
>>28809609

Indeed.
>>
>>28809590
I like it
>>
>>28809590
Twily best pet
>>
File: 1145335.png (219KB, 696x810px) Image search: [Google]
1145335.png
219KB, 696x810px
>>28810134
Remember to feed her plenty of her master's delicious, nutritious oats
>>
>>28809370
>ugly
>lazy
I believe you have mistaken Corona for some other pony.
>>
>>28810232
>ugly
up for debate as with any pony
>lazy
she basically begs Anon to let her work
>>
>>28810246
I don't think it's so much that she's desperate to work as much as she just really wants to please her master since he's been so good to her.
>>
>>28810463
Still, she's a pretty hard worker either way.
>>
Corona is for brushing and tender snuggles.
>>
>>28810486
>>28810512
She's a good girl who loves her master.
>>
>>28810561
She's a good girl
Loves her master
Loves brushies
And bath time, too
>>
File: muhcoronary.png (251KB, 1080x1039px) Image search: [Google]
muhcoronary.png
251KB, 1080x1039px
>>28810594
I think Slave Pony Thread is a pretty good pony. Seh works hard and doesn't afraid of master.
>>
>>28810606
Or she works hard BECAUSE she's afraid of master.
>>
>>28810594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
>>
File: Ga88ydb.png (322KB, 331x490px) Image search: [Google]
Ga88ydb.png
322KB, 331x490px
Where's the green, Lurker? WHERE IS IT?
>>
File: 1173968.jpg (82KB, 932x932px) Image search: [Google]
1173968.jpg
82KB, 932x932px
>>28797727
Rara is a very graceful pony.
>>
>>28809247
>4.)

must have a secret code to resolve this error!

it Must be!
>>
File: hello child.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hello child.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
This thread needs more Tia.
>>
>>28805405
>your eyes flicker
>and the room around you is totally dark
>holy crap, how long have you been asleep in here?

>that’s when you remember
>Applejack!
>you look down, and sigh lightly with relief when you see her there
>she hasn’t moved one inch
>in fact, she’s still just as limp
>but she’s breathing, so you’ll take it…

>suddenly, the room lights up
>a bright white flicker through the gaps in the blinds
>and then, there’s a faint rumble

>oh noooo
>what the hell is this?
>there weren’t supposed to be thunderstorms, were there?

>this is not good.
>you are a landscaper and a stone mason.
>rain is the devil.
>as if you needed more delays on your project from hell…
>>
File: 639622.png (168KB, 931x822px) Image search: [Google]
639622.png
168KB, 931x822px
>>28811742
Celestia is for riding.
>>
>>28811755
>the next boom of thunder is much, MUCH louder
>and it rattles the house
>the flash of lightning is longer, too
>you can faintly hear the leaves of the trees outside rustling with the rapidly picking up winds

>greaaat
>this was almost a guarantee to be a day’s delay if this thing sticks around
>you don’t know what time it is, either, but if it’s early morning then it’s all but guaranteed to set you back

>as the sounds of the storm pick up, you find yourself in a pickle
>Applejack is still breathing softly in your arms, limp
>the hair of her mane flows down over your arms
>but you need to check the time

>another boom, and the wind continues to pick up
>that’s it, you have to get up
>sorry, Applejack

>very slowly, you slip out from underneath her, supporting her head before letting it down onto the blanket
>she doesn’t seem to wake up
>good
>>
>>28811771
>you tiptoe out of the room, the flashes of lightning illuminating your path
>you go down the hall and take a look at the clock
>you stop a groan from leaving you
>4:45
>that’s early for most people, but not for you
>you look out the window, seeing the trees swishing back and forth
>you’re gonna have to phone it in.

>you walk over to the side table, next to your couch
>you pick it up and swipe the lockscreen aside, cursing quietly to yourself
>your workers aren’t going to like not being paid tomorr…

>You see the exclamation point.
>a big fat red exclamation point
>it’s your weather alert app

TORNADO WARNING: FROM 4:40 PM -- 5:10 PM…

>you stare at the phone for a few seconds
>then, you look out the window, hairs raising on your arms
>the trees are swaying
>the lightning is picking up
>you look back down at the screen, and then click on the notification rectangle
>it brings up the radar

>you know how to read radar.
>the little flag indicating your location is right to the northeast of the concentrated blip of yellow, red, and violet
>and hanging right out the bottom of that blip, you see it
>almost right beside your location, maybe five minutes away at most
>a pronounced hook in the doppler, indicating strong tornadic rotation

>and it’s right to your east

>your heart stops.
>>
>>28811778
PANIC
>>
>>28811778
fug
>>
>>28811778
"It's a twister!"

-Applejack
>>
File: raride.png (177KB, 769x676px) Image search: [Google]
raride.png
177KB, 769x676px
>>28790925
Now in color!
>>
File: color376357.png (241KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
color376357.png
241KB, 1000x667px
>>28812140

>>28802338
and this too
>>
>>28811778
Forgot to mention, that's it for today for me. Got to slip this last bit out there before I had to start on some work. Enjoy the cliffhanger till then!
>>
>>28812222
Also, the times in the story SHOULD have said 4:40 -- 5:10 AM, not PM. My bad.
>>
>>28812222
checked
>>
>>28812222
QUADS
>>
>>28811778
Fuck nature, could not give that pony one night? Only one night??

>>28812222
Thanks for the update, G'nigth
>>
File: 1417137564281.gif (402KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
1417137564281.gif
402KB, 300x175px
>>28812222
I was thinking about how it would take longer to heal if he doesn't tending to her wounds. But it's not like she's going to be emotionally ready to go out and work any time soon anyways.

Just let em scab over.
>>
File: 14744947001074.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
14744947001074.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>28811778
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>28783706
One year since made the post asking how much you would pay for ponies.
I feel weirdly accomplished and shamed at the same time
>>
>>28813373
You're a good man, Anon.
>>
File: 1201631.jpg (71KB, 800x442px) Image search: [Google]
1201631.jpg
71KB, 800x442px
>>28813373
you should be proud sir
>>
>>28806887
You want yellow bookhorse slavery? I'll give you yellow bookhorse slavery!

>bought by university library
>overjoyed
>to be librarian? research assistant? how did they know your qualifications?
>doesn't matter!
>go off with the buyer with your head held high
>feel pride for the first time in... forever?
>this isn't even slavery
>almost a dream job
>getting paid - well, fed and housed - to do on Earth what you paid to do in Equestria
>couldn't imagine a better life in either world

>"Just shelve the books, Moondancer. I'm not going to tell you again."
"Can't I just -"
>"Goddammit, pony."
>pulls baton from its holster
>"Just shelve the fucking books!"
>with a flick of his wrist, extends it
"But... but..."
>back away, but not quick enough
>he lashes out, knocking your leg from under you
>fall, into the cart of returns
>knock it over
>"FUCK. SEE WHAT YOU DID NOW?"
>hits you again
>it's not steel, or he would have broken your ribs
>hard rubber still hurts
>not as much as never being allowed to read the books you handle every day
>"Stupid fucking pony. I don't need to put up with this shit."
>kicks you before walking away
>"Clean this shit up and finish reshelving everything by yourself."
>leaves all the work to you
>same as every night after close
>finds an excuse to hit you
>leaves you to finish the job alone as additional punishment
>never comes back to help
>he doesn't own you
>university does
>hope he never graduates
>hope he never hurts you so bad he loses his scholarship
>next supervisor might not make you do everything yourself
>might stay with you
>wouldn't give you this opportunity every night
>reach over and grab your book
>begin reading
>life here isn't so bad
>all the books you can read
>>
File: 1280477.png (1MB, 1280x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1280477.png
1MB, 1280x1424px
Dashie is ready for walkies
>>
>>28814351
>dashie just wants to mark her territory to keep the those zebras down the street away
>>
File: 1474117929662.jpg (57KB, 671x668px) Image search: [Google]
1474117929662.jpg
57KB, 671x668px
>>28814743
>>
>>28814033
Moonie is a good hoers
>>
File: 1465055909464.png (30KB, 1258x644px) Image search: [Google]
1465055909464.png
30KB, 1258x644px
>>
>>28815744
Is this the same retarded Anon who sprayed Twilight down in the "dirty horse box" when she made advances on him? Probably is
>>
File: 1437308617047.png (552KB, 1280x2932px) Image search: [Google]
1437308617047.png
552KB, 1280x2932px
>>28815816
well maybe she shouldnt be such a dirty filthy pony
>>
Are there any archives of past threads?
>>
>>28815852
God, that isn't even a box, it's a fucking bucket!
>>
>>28816337
DIRTY MARES GET THE HOSE

NO NOT THAT HOSE YOU FILTHY HORNDOG
>>
>twilight gets away from anon after escaping the dirty horse box
>gets lost innadesert and even dirtier
>smelly horse is smelly
>>
>>28816663
needs another hosedown in the dirty horse box

unf
>>
>>28797394
--------------------------------

>"I appreciate you guys being nice to Gracie, and especially you for being so patient with her, Shiny. Heh, I'm kinda surprised she didn't try to ride you," Master says with a chuckle. "She's a great kid, real shame about her parents though..."
>he's essentially been talking to himself since he pulled out of the driveway
>the ride home isn't a very long one, but he still seems unsatisfied to let it pass in silence
>"you two are being awfully quiet"
>Shining just grunts in acknowledgement and swishes his tail, making it clear he doesn't have anything to say at the moment
>and then Master's attention turns to you
>"So I noticed you didn't really seem very eager to talk to anyone at the cookout. I figured once you had a chance to settle down you might be a little more social. I was kinda hoping you'd at least talk to my boss a little bit"
"I didn't get you in trouble, did I, Master?"
>"Huh? What? No, she was just really curious about you is all. She was disappointed that you weren't more chatty"
>there's a brief pause before his next words
>"Did you really want to come tonight?"
>how are you supposed to answer that?
"y...yessir" you lie, avoiding his eyes as he occasionally takes them off the road to look at you
>you're thankful he doesn't press you further, shifting the car into park and shutting off the engine as you arrive home
>err, back at Master's house
>not home
>this isn't home
>it's just where you happen to live at the moment
>Equestria is home...
>"You gonna sit in the car all night or are you coming in?"
>you shake your head and look up, seeing Master holding the door open for you
>jumping down from your seat, you avoid looking at him as he lets Shining Armor out of the back, waiting for them before you dare take a step toward the house
>>
>>28817168
>your muscles ache as though you've been pulling an overloaded cart all day
>and it's only just now that you feel like you can breathe easily
>had you really been THAT tense?
>you stretch and give little whimpers and groans as the soreness seems to radiate from every part of your body
>you could really use a soak in the hot tub right now
"Master?" you say softly as he plops down into his recliner
>"hmm?"
"May I use the hot tub?"
>he shrugs his shoulders
"I feel..."
>you sigh
"I'm sorry, Master, I lied earlier. Today was really stressful for me and I could use some relaxation"
>"I figured as much. You don't have to ask me every time you want to use it, though, you know"
"yessir..."
>he takes the book resting on the end table next to him into his hand as he lets out the foot rest
>noticing you haven't left after reading for a few minutes, he raises an eyebrow at you with a curious glance
>"You're still here?"
>you don't respond
>"Corona?"
>again you remain silent, lost in thought
>"Coroooona?"
>when you still don't reply, he raises his voice just enough to get your attention
>"CORONA!"
"YES MASTER" you gasp, jumping to your hooves and heading toward the back door
>"Just don't stay out there all night, okay? I want you in bed by ten, we need to get some more work done tomorrow"
"Yessir," you call out as the door closes behind you
>>
>>28817185
>even as the heat surrounds you and the jets knead your muscles, you find it difficult to relax
>you lean your head back and stare up at the cloudy sky which obscures the stars, much to your dismay
>somehow you don't notice the sound of hooves on the wooden deck
>"Hey"
>your head snaps forward as you're momentarily startled
>"You mind some company?"
>you simply shake your head, and Shining tilts his to the side
>"That a yes or a no?"
"I don't care," you mutter
>you're somewhat surprised by how much space the stallion takes up as he clumsily climbs in with you
>"How can you stand this water so hot?" he gripes
"You're the one that wanted to join me," you say, leaning back and closing your eyes. "Besides, it's not THAT hot, stop whining"
>he snorts and avoids looking in your direction, occasionally making little noises here and there
>"Anon went to bed already," he says idly
"...and?"
>"...and what? I just thought you'd like to know"
>he drags a forehoof back and forth through the water and his ears flatten
>"I was also kind of hoping maybe we could just talk a little bit. Pony to pony," he says hesitantly
>you sigh
>it had been your intention to have a little time alone
"What's on your mind?"
>"Nothing... everything..."
>he slumps a bit
>"actually, I was thinking about my family"
>your eyes shoot open
>"Mostly my little filly... well, I guess she wouldn't be so little any more... heh..." he says somberly. "That is... if she's even still... still..."
>he can't bring himself to finish the sentence
>"if I just had some way to know she was safe..." his voice trails off
>>
>>28817194
"You're not the only pony that's lost family, you know..."
>hardly a comforting response
>"Did you have... back in Equestria I mean, did you have..."
"A mate? Foals?"
>you shake your head
"No... and in a way I'm glad. It's made surviving all of this a little easier, I guess"
>he forces a faint smile
>"That's a shame. Being a parent... it's exhausting, sort of terrifying... but also very rewarding. The first time you lay eyes on your first born... it's... the feeling just can't be described... everything, EVERYTHING changes from that moment on"
>he blinks away a few tears
>"Your life is no longer your own... when you see that little filly, you just know... if it ever came right down to it, you'd lay down your life for her in a heartbeat..."
>the silence that follows is a heavy one
"It's not your fault, you know" you offer
>"I should have died protecting her..."
"Shining..."
>"I just..."
>he looks into your eyes, his whole body trembling
>"I want to go home, Corona. I want my Cadance... I want my little Flurry... I just want things to go back to the way they were..."
"They can't... they won't..." you say just above a whisper, "you know that..."
>he nods slowly
>"I'd take every beating... every lash of the whip... every hardship I've faced here... I'd suffer it all a thousand times over, if it just meant... if I could just send THEM home..."
>>
>>28817202
>some time passes before either of you say anything else
>though when you do, you're eager to change the subject to something a little lighter
"Grace really likes you," you say with a grin
>"Yeah. I couldn't exactly make her go away..."
"Sure you could have. But you didn't"
>"I didn't want to hurt her feelings, she's..."
"A human?"
>"...innocent. She doesn't understand."
>you nod
"She made you feel loved, didn't she?"
>he rolls his eyes
>"And Anon makes YOU feel loved"
>you try not to blush
"Master... he cares about both of us. I've seen him petting you before. And the way you react when he scratches your ears..."
>he looks surprised
"What, you really think I didn't know?"
>it's his turn to be embarrassed
>"I was hoping so, yeah..."
>he snorts
>"at least I don't want him to rut me," he says with a chuckle
>you give a sharp, indignant squeal
"WHAT?"
>"You KNOW what," he says with a smirk
"THAT WAS JUST A DREAM!"
>"mmhmm..."
"I don't... I didn't... I WOULDN'T..." you snort
>"Okay"
"SHUT UP!"
>you splash water at him angrily, only succeeding in causing his laughter to intensify
>the light bulb above the back door of the house bursts and shatters with a loud pop and sizzle, causing both of you to jump
>it's suddenly dead quiet, save for the gentle hum and splashing of the hot tub
"Shining?"
>"shh..."
>you see his eyes dart around and ears rapidly twitching in the little bit of moonlight that manages to peek through the clouds
>"I think... I think we need to get inside. Now."
>you shiver despite being mostly submerged in steaming hot water
"Y...yeah..."
>before either of you can move, you're surrounded by a dark red glow, finding yourself frozen in place
>"Don't move..." a strange voice says. "I don't want to hurt you."
>>
BIG SHINY UPDATE
>>
>>28817221
to be continued...
>>
>>28817221
FUCK, THEY'RE BEING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS
CODE RED
CODE RED
>>
>>28817249
or, you know, a unicorn
>>
>>28817310
nah, it's aliens
>>
>>28814033
I can't even decide if that's sad or not.
>>
>>28814033
MORE!!!please
>>
>>28817168
Oh shit, she's beginning to think of Anon's home and land as her home.
>>
>>28817469
Equestria might be a smoking ruin. This might be the closest thing to a home she could ever hope to have now.
>>
File: 1437079374288.png (1MB, 2124x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1437079374288.png
1MB, 2124x1200px
>>28817221
whos that faggot unicorn about to get buckshot to the face
>>
>>28817503
>implying anon owns a shotgun
>>
>>28817529
Yeah, that unicorn's about to get Indiana Jones'd then.
>>
>>28817529
>>28817536
But Anon's asleep. Shiny and Corona are on their own. And Shiny doesn't have his magic. Screaming for help probably isn't a good idea.
>>
File: 1469942799193.gif (2MB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469942799193.gif
2MB, 366x360px
>>28813844
>>28814033
First nice digits
Second I'm not sure I can be proud of a thread turn general that I didn't really contribute too much into outside of a really shit greentext that went nowhere after three post and a far better writefag took the rains
>>
>>28817529
if that niggas A REAL AMERICAN he better own some kind of gun
>>
File: 1475860618973.jpg (131KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
1475860618973.jpg
131KB, 640x788px
>>28817221
oh shit
>>
>>28817358
That's better than most of my stories.
>>
>>28817552
It sure would be a shame if Corona started to scream and ended up getting drowned as a result.
>>
>>28816663
And then saved by Ling?
She's going to rescue all the princesses, even the ones that aren't enslaved.
>>
>>28817221
>red glow
>red glow
>red glow
who has red magic aura?
>>
>>28817930
Trixie did when she had the alicorn amulet.
...OH SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>28817930
Hello, there.

Seriously, I don't think anyone in MLP has red magic. My gut instinct was Vinyl, but SoL showed she has purple instead. The only way I can see a canon character having red magic is if they're also using the Alicorn Amulet.
>>
>>28817930
>>28817957
>>28817958
I don't think the color of a pone's magical aura really means anything at all, to be honest family.
>>
>>28817979
I think they're trying to figure out which pony it is via their magical aura. Which is okay, so long as it's not a red and black OC called Freedom Fighter or something and they're completely fucked.
>>
>>28817979
Bullshit, it's very clearly based on lightsaber colors. Normal unicorns get orange, blue, and greens. Special Snowflake Faggot unicorns get purple. Evil Fuckers get red.
>>
>>28818068
I've never seen star trek so I wouldn't know
>>
>>28817235
You....monster!!!! Good job iopb!
>>
>>28817235
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLMAO
>>
I know ShinyAnon just updated, so this might get buried, but I wrote some more for Landscape. Enjoy!

>You stuff your phone in your pocket and fumble through the drawer of your end table
>you pick out the flashlight from inside it and flip it on
>it is a bright ass flashlight, a 200 dollar one that turns night into day
>guess it was a good purchase

>you run sprint down the hall and the turn the corner into the room
>you have absolutely no time to calmly wake Applejack up
>sorry, hon

“Applejack! Come on hon, we need to get moving, wake up!”

>your loud voice startles her awake
>Applejack gasps, and her legs flail outward
>her eyes snap open and flutter open and closed as the light of the flashlight hits her face

“Ahh, ah, whaa…”

“Sorry, Applejack, but we need to get up, right now! Come on, come with me!”

>time is ticking, and the storm is really brewing, now
>you begin shaking her with one arm on her shoulder
>Applejack is clearly disoriented, but when you begin to shake her, she starts to scramble
>vocalizing with loud exhales and emerald eyes wide with sudden fear
>she gets onto her knees and slides to the edge of the bed while you wave her toward you

“Wh-whaa, what’s happening, what’s going on! Master!”
>>
>>28818637
previous scene at...
>>28811778
>>
>>28818637
>you help her to her hooves, your hands shaking
>the wind swirls the leaves of the trees, and a boom of thunder rattles the whole house
>you swiftly pull her forward alongside you, gritting your teeth

>You have no basement.
>the most central room in your house without any doors or windows was the next best option
>and that means…

>you talk down to the frightened pony as you move

“We need to get to the bathtub, ok? Come with me Applejack, come on!”

>you don’t shout, but your voice is urgent
>you are having a lot of trouble staying calm
>even if you hadn’t seen radar, there was just something different about this storm
>it was sinister

>Applejack is so confused, and her worry is compounding
>but she does what you say, letting herself be moved along
>she speaks with a crack in her voice

“Y-Yes, Anon, b-but I don’t understand…”

>you book it down to the bathroom
>you don’t have time to feel bad as you pull Applejack into the bathroom with some force behind it
>she yelps, but doesn’t pull back
>you flip on the light and set the flashlight down on the toilet seat
>then, you reach under her shoulders
>Applejack freezes, eyes widening

“Wh-what did I do, M-Mas…”

“No no, you’re ok, Applejack! You did nothing wrong, but you need to get into the tub right now, ok? Here…”
>>
>>28818653
>You lift her up with a grunt
>is she slightly heavier? You don’t know
>wouldn’t be a bad thing for the skinny pony
>but you don’t have time to reflect

>Applejack shakes as you set her down inside
>it would be deja vu of your first night, if it weren’t for the current situation
>picking up the flashlight, you take the phone out of your pocket, kneeling down by the tub
>you open the screen of the weather app and put your hand over Applejack’s shoulders
>she’s quiet, but clearly unsettled, eyes darting all around
>you don’t want to tell her what’s going on
>poor thing is such a nervous wreck already, but telling her about a tornado?
>hell, does she even know what those are?
>if she had another panic attack, you wouldn’t even know what to do

“Good, hon, just sit tight for a little while, ok? Just relax, you’re not in trouble…”

>a massive boom of thunder, so loud it shakes the bathroom in the middle of your house
>Applejack yelps, and her legs go rigid
>you open the radar
>shit
>the storm is right on top of you
>another exclamation point goes across the banner on top of the screen

>TORNADO EMERGENCY: FROM 4:50 AM -- 5:00 AM…
>>
>>28818669
>your stomach flips
>that is literally the worst notification possible
>that means a tornado is imminent

>it’s time to take action.
>you stick your phone back into your pocket, drop the flashlight into the tub, and put your leg inside
>Applejack backs up, pressing her rump against the other tub wall as you climb in

“Master, what’s going on? I’m gettin’ real scared…”

>you are, too
>but you can’t show that to her openly
>you get down on your knees, and motion for her to lay down

“Applejack, I know you’re confused, but do what I say. Turn yourself around, and lay down. I’m gonna climb over you. It’s gonna be uncomfortable, but you need to stay still, hon. Trust me.”

>Applejack stares intently at you, eyes locking in as soon as you tell her to do what you say
>she hesitates, but nods her head when you’re finished speaking, looking nervous
>but she turns around, tail pressed very tightly against her legs, and lays down with knees trembling
>you know she’s probably thinking the worst of your motivations right now, but she has to deal with it
>as soon as she gets down, you climb on top of her and put your knees down on either side of her covering her body without smashing her down into the porcelain
>Applejack is crying a little
>>
>>28818677
>that’s it, you have to tell her what’s happening.
>she might think you’re setting her up
>think you're going to do something awful to her
>keeping her in the dark is not going to help anything
>you make sure your head is below the rim of the tub

“Applejack, hon… there’s a tornado coming. That’s why we’re here. We’ll be ok, but stay real quiet.”

>you lower yourself down further until your body is lying right against hers
>from your position, you’ve rendered her motionless
>you feel Applejack stiffen up beneath you, the muscles hardening to rock
>she nods, very faintly in the confined space so she doesn’t headbutt your chin

“Torna...Oh, oh no, noo…”

>she understood you.
>and now, her head shrinks back, and she huddles in closer to you, getting as underneath you as she is able to do
>she breaths in an irregular rhythm, shuts her eyes tight and shrivels up into the tightest ball she can
>well, she definitely knows what a tornado is, it seems

>you wouldn’t admit it to her
>but you are just as afraid as she is.

>the bathroom light is still on
>it’ll give you a bit of warning if it goes out
>as it stands, Applejack, despite being obviously terrified, obeys you totally
>she isn’t uttering one peep
>the room is deathly quiet, even though the sounds of your breathing echo off the hard bathtub walls
>the thunder is constant, lightly vibrating the house…

>You feel Applejack’s ears spring up to attention
>and a light whimper escapes her
>she shivers, and covers her head with her hooves
>the thunder gets a little louder…

>That’s not thunder.
>>
>>28818637
>>you run sprint down the hall and the turn the corner into the room
>run sprint down the hall
damn that niggas flyin
>>
>>28818691
>>the thunder gets a little louder…

>>That’s not thunder.
PANIC
>>
>>28818691
>inb4 it's a nightmare and anon wakes up dry humping applejacks trembling body
>>
>>28818761
Fuck, the aliens abducting Shiny and Corona are making quite the damn racket, aren't they?
>>
>>28818778
Landscape Anon here.

I'm fucking DYING
>>
>>28818778
kek
>>
>>28818653
>the most central room in your house without any doors or windows was the next best option

But... how do they get into the bathroom?
is it a magic bathroom?
>>
>>28818829
>is it a magic bathroom?
Yes, it's built on an ancient unicorn burial ground, so the bathroom has some eccentric properties.
>>
Landscape Anon here.

Holy shit there were a lot of mistakes, my bad! Pretty entertaining, though.
>>
>>28818691
>All the grinding and excitement from the tornado ripping the roof off gives anon an erection
>anon accidentally hilts her horse pussy full dick length as they get sucked out and hurdled into a low earth orbit
>they flail and spin wildly against the harsh winds, tethered dick to vagina in their final moments alive
>they wake up 5 miles away in a near by lake, having ejaculated 2 to 3 times in the process
>anon from now on can't get his rocks off without being in mortal danger
>>
>>28818911
>applejack clenches her vagina like a bench vice around anons dick in fear
>anon grabs her ears mid flight and makes airplane noises
>plummets into the earth at terminal velocity making 9/11 jokes
>applejack only cums twice
>
>>
>>28818691
Shit's about to go down.

>>28818778
lol FFFFFFF
>>
>>28818866
>>28812222
>>28812233
Some sort of witch.
Fuck. You're not taking them to Oz, are you?

>I really need to proofread before posting
>>
File: OC.png (194KB, 1156x1210px) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
194KB, 1156x1210px
>>28818005
ehs my oregano caracter freedome fiter he kills altlhe evi; huhmens wif hes jnifegun
>>
>>28819117
>spoiler
It's possible. I hear Oz is a GREAT place to live this time of year, ESPECIALLY for foreign talking animals.
>>
File: clip+(2016-11-06+at+01.27.37).png (223KB, 1156x1210px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-11-06+at+01.27.37).png
223KB, 1156x1210px
>>28819144
;_;7
>>
>>28819144
>>28819227
>no bayonet
It's like he doesn't enjoy stabbing humans as he stabs them. How am I supposed to take his hate seriously if he can't commit like that?
>>
>>28819641
>he doesn't enjoy
Well, obviously
>>
File: cartcelly.png (3KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cartcelly.png
3KB, 256x256px
Celestia is for driving
>>
File: 1466694362164.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362164.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>>28818778
>>
File: tibetanon11.png (1021KB, 1923x1743px) Image search: [Google]
tibetanon11.png
1021KB, 1923x1743px
Dropping a part of what's going to be a not too long story. I'm very slow at editing. Also, I colored that doodle from the last thread.

>Obediently, you sit in front of your young master, wheezing and beaten.
>Still, you can’t help but fight back a smirk.
>A sense of satisfaction, some pride, and maybe even a bit of adrenaline keep you from feeling any immediate pain.
>Master paces back in forth scolding you and his newer pet.
>Even though you can’t understand the masters, his tone alone begins to cut deeper than the fresh gashes on your forelegs and torso.
>You scowl at the infernal hideous beast that’s made your life on this alien landscape a living hell.
>No, not the human.
>The nut gobbler next to you.
>Her predatory forward set eyes, one of which is nicely bruised shut, probably can’t catch the intense glare.
>Though you’re sure she feels it, as noted by a series of tail flicks.
>That’s about the only emotion she’s showing.
>The young master halts in front of you, his fierce barks causing you to slink down, tail curled tightly under in submission.
>Stupid pecker brain, pulling your attention away.
>He seems even more livid now as he growls something.
>You cower down even further, impossibly low, spitting out feathers hanging out of your mouth.
>The young master sharply gestures to the tent flap.
>Stifling a whimper, you slowly heft yourself on trembling legs and slither outside.
>>
>>28820640
>Dumb Whorebler.
>She ruined your impeccable track record of keeping Anon happy.
>Not only are you badly scratched up, you doubt master will share his food with you after tonight’s stunt.
>You’ll have to eat grass like the other beasts of burden and sleep alone.
>Once outside you nuzzle and dig through the freshly fallen snow, nipping at the grass a bit of a ways from the cattle.
>Scanning your surroundings, ears swiveling, you stay alert for predators.
>Maybe if you spotted a wolf or a fox harassing the yaks, the young master will give you some of his dinner and stop being so upset.
>Only you’re actually terrified of wolves.
>Perhaps they can be spotted from a safer- more strategic position.
>Closer to the yaks.
>...In the middle of the herd.
>A small squeak escapes you as you bump into one of the creatures.
>It turns its attention towards you with a low bellow.
>”Hey-” You size the creature up, before speaking softly, “The other ponies are with the older masters trading goods down the mountain before winter hits, so we’re rooming together tonight.”
>You try and force a smile.
>It chews, staring dumbly.
>”I’ll leave first thing in the morning, don’t worry.”
>It snorts, and turns it’s attention back to the grass.
>Spotting the young master as he exits his hut, he ties the griffon in front of his home.
>>
>>28820650
>You stare in envy as he sits down next to her and has her literally eating out of his hand.
>The human slips a hood over her head and stands, checking the sides of the tent and giving the area a once over.
>As he makes his way to your direction anger and envy melts into fear.
>You quickly cower back behind a yak, obscured from his line of sight.
>He would never strike you, the masters never do.
>But they do kill and eat injured or weak ponies they deem won’t make the upcoming winter.
>”Amble,” he grunts in a thick accent.
>You want to keep hiding, but habit betrays you as your body automatically adheres to master’s calling.
>He spots you and lumbers towards you.
>A soft whicker turns into a shrill whinny when you spot a glint of light on the blade he’s brandishing.
>”Wait, master, I-It doesn’t hurt. I promise.” you reel back when he reaches out for you. “I’m still strong- eep.”
>As he holds out his hand again, you sigh in defeat and press your muzzle against his palm.
>He easily pulls you in, caressing your neck and rubbing your back.
>Tension begins to melt away at your masters attention.
>You can’t help but lean into it.
>...Maybe it won’t be so bad.
>A master’s judgement is never wrong, after all.
>You’re being spared from a fate of frost eating up the incisions and suffering a slow agonizing death.
>Besides, he loves you and will make it as painless as possible.
>You’re just glad it’s him.
>>
>>28818691
>When he stops, you eyes clench shut.
>Some say one’s life flashes before somepony when they embrace death.
>Instead, a hundred-hundred scenarios of ways you’re going to haunt the shit out of that griffon play through your mind.
>Waiting for the killing blow that never comes, you look towards your master.
>He has some bandages and ointment in hand, cutting the gauze to size with his blade as he gingerly places them over your cuts.
>You cock your head in confusion.
>Medicine was pricey and only used on the masters in case of emergency.
>If his father found out he’d be in a world of trouble.
>Maybe get that scornbill confiscated from him…
>No, you would never get the young master in trouble, even if it means getting back at peanut stuffer.
>You’re pulled from your thoughts as the young master drapes his prized coat over you.
>The very same coat you saw his father give to him not long ago.
”B-but master, you never let anyone touch your favorite- A-ahh~”
>He quickly shuts you up with a good scratch under the muzzle, before making his way back inside.
>Looking down, he’s even left a feedbag with some dried corn in front of you.
>You smile and curl up under your master’s coat, his scent making all worry slip away as you cradle the feedbag in your forelegs and fall asleep.
>A satisfying end to a long day’s work.
>Pony: 1
>Griffon: 0
>>
>>28786045
>wanting Skittles no matter the consequences
I've been away a long time. I remember that like it was yesterday. I need to catch up. Last thing I remember reading was the nice fic of Maud and the geologist, the first one.
>>
>>28820653
There's something weirdly arousing to me about ponies who think they're going to die, and just accept it, only to find out that they just misunderstood. I don't know why.

Actually killing them, though, has no such effect, which is good.
>>
>>28821165
>There's something weirdly arousing to me about ponies who think they're going to die
You're still fucked in the head, mate.
>>
>>28821175
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>28821182
>>28821175

Aren't we all a bit fucked in the head?
>>
>>28820653
>>28820658
this was great, more please.
>>
So, somewhere around a year ago I noticed a familiar picture pop up on the board - a bunch of ponies up at auction, many of them already clearly broken inside, a very sad picture.

I dropped in, expecting >rape within a couple of posts. What I found within instead awoke fond old memories of the Whore Pony Threads, but with a twist that tickled my fancy - not just taking a pony in, but then belonging to you. A few people had started stories with ponies from the picture already Sweetie Belle draw and/or writefags, if you're still here, I still miss you but coincidentally my favorite among them - Twilight - was as yet unwritten.

So I sat down and started vomiting words into the thread. And then it grew, and grew, and grew, and somewhere along the line I looked up and found two stories, enough words to fill a good-size novel, and a thread full of green that I loved. We've cried, keked, raged, and grinned. We've dodged the broom and weathered fagfag. We've somehow persisted, and I'll be lurking here with you lot for a while.

So, happy (belated) anniversary all you magnificent slave-loving monsters, and after fifty rewrites and perpetual indecision, have a some more bookhorse(s).
>>
"Twilight, it's time to come to dinner!"
> "In a minute, Anonymous!"
> With a laugh and a roll of your eyes, you repeat the call.
> Engrossed in her work, that pony could easily turn 'a minute' into 'a hour' - or more.
"Now, Twilight. Work will still be there after dinner."
> "I'll be right there!"
> Following her voice, you find the target of your attentions curled beneath a blanket amid a small halo of open tomes, a stylus clutched in her jaws tapping fitfully against the laptop set up before her.
> Said stylus falls from her lips as you sweep in, settling your fingers into her flanks and delivering a ticklish assault that catches Twilight completely defenseless.
> "Eeeek! Ah! Quit it, I said I'm coming!"
"Toooo slow!"
> Horn popping and sparking fitfully, Twilight wriggles to escape your grasp - finally slipping free and scurrying to the far end of the room.
> There she turns and sticks her tongue out at you, blowing a soft raspberry.
> Glancing down, you can't help but feel your heart fall slightly.
> It wasn't her work that'd been consuming her time; instead, the profile of one of her one-time friends - a unicorn whose mane seemed to defy gravity - filled the screen.
> Following your eyes, Twilight sighs softly.
> "I got everything else done, so I wanted to see if anything had changed..."
"You checked this morning, Twilight."
> "Yeah, but..."
> She scuffs at the carpet with one hoof, muzzle drooping.
> "...I mean, if something changed..."
"C'mere, Twilight."
> Squatting and holding your arms wide soon fills them with purple-coated unicorn, reared up with chin nuzzled into your shoulder as her ears flick - gentle, fuzzy bats against your neck.
> "M'sorry, Anonymous. I know you told me not to get caught up in worrying about them..."
"Shh. You're worried about them."
> "Ever since I saw Pinkie... I'm so worried about what's happened to the rest of them."
"I know, Twilight."
> Reaching up to scratch lightly beneath her collar, you murmur softly.
>>
>>28821557

"But sometimes there isn't anything we can do; torturing ourselves with that information doesn't make it any easier."
> "That's exactly why I hate this so much!"
> Trembling in your grip, Twilight lets out a frustrated huff.
> "I'm - I'm doing so much better! My magic is coming back some, we're both working on things and living comfortably... but I can't do anything about them. My friends. My mentor..."
"Yeah..."
> Scratching softly, you slowly extricate her from your grip.
"I certainly get that, Twilight. And I wish I could tell you there's an easy answer, but the truth is there isn't. But, I can tell you this. You remember what I told you early on, when you were trying to figure out how to make things right?"
> "Which thing? I remember you saying a lot."
> Chuckling softly, you nod.
"Yeah. But what I meant is - take things one step at a time. Work through things one bit at a time. Small things pile up, and sooner or later you take a step back and realize you've built something big."
> "...but what about when you can't even take that first step?"
"Then you find a smaller step, or even smaller until they become manageable."
> Disentangling yourself from the mare, you stand - reaching down to ruffle her mane.
"Like, for instance, dinner. We need to keep you eating."
> "Do not. I'm a fine weight already, Anonymous!"
> It was true, in a way.
> She'd softened out in the months you'd had her, finally loosing the bony-but-not-quite-starved look previous owners had given her.
> But that didn't mean you couldn't tease.
> Seating yourself at the table, both of you seat yourselves and quickly dig in.
> Though it'd been months since Twilight had started to open herself to you - and though she was only one other thing - having so much life in your house still felt strange.
> How long had you lived in an empty apartment?
> It'd been a long time since then, of course - a long time since Twilight had first slipped her way into the apartment, mute and terrified.
>>
>>28821560

> Every once in a while, however, you still couldn't help but look around and marvel at the energy she brought to it.
> Her depressive episodes were growing rarer and each one shallower all the time.
> Completely leaving her mental scars behind, you realize, might not ever be possible.
> As long as she was focused, it seemed Twilight was well on her way to healing.
> But when she wasn't...

--------

> " 'nonymous...?"
> She'd seemed to be slumbering peacefully - head alone emerging from beneath the covers - but apparently not.
> Answering her with brush of your nose through her mane, you whisper:
"Yes, Twilight?"
> " 'm I a bad pony?"
> Looking down at the pony curled against your side, you wonder where that question came from.
"Why would you be a bad pony, Twilight?"
> "B'cause m'not 'appy. B'cause..."
> She shifts, rolling in place until she can lay her head on your chest again - ear pressed to it, listening for your heartbeat.
> That, you'd learned, was a sign Twilight was falling to one of her lowest places; that she was feeling a desperate need for every reminder of your presence.
"Go on, Twilight?"
> "Because I shoul' be happy. I mean... th'work I'm doing, it's making things better f'ponies, right? No' f'the ponies at work, but everypony, right?"
"...I'm sure it is, Twilight."
> "Then why does - why d'I feel so empty? I jus' wanna see my friends again, bu' that feels wrong..."
> Sighing softly, you lay down the book you'd been reading and lean in - this time resting face-to-face with her, your forehead to the soft fuzz covering her own.
"We can't always choose how we feel about something, Twilight. You know that you're helping ponies, though, and I don't exactly think that you're the kind of pony to ever give up on them."
> "No, but..."
"Shh. No buts."
> "But nothing is changing."
> This is, unfortunately, true.
> A model of how to handle a damaged pony you might have been, but apparently not a model to be emulated widely.
>>
>>28821565

> To most, ponies were a resource to be exploited - not to form the kind of close relationship, even friendship, that you had with Twilight.
> And, in fairness, what you'd done to Twilight was not always replicable.
> If she hadn't been drawn up from such a dark place, there was little doubt in your mind that she'd not have been nearly as receptive.
> It was, in a sad, bizarre, and twisted way, been a good thing you found her in such a state.
"Twilight-"
> She'd fallen asleep, you realize, your closeness and the late hour finally catching up to her.
> Placing one final soft kiss on her forehead, just beneath the ridged protrusion of her horn, you lay back yourself.
> Sleep, however, seems to have chosen Twilight alone and skillfully eludes you.
> Perhaps she'd only passed her demons on, leaving them to hover over your shoulders.
> Twilight twitches in her sleep, drawing your eye to her again - some dream or another weaving its way through her head.
> It was something she often did; the first time it'd badly scared you, a reminder of the stark night terrors she'd experienced.
> She'd only become quiet and elusive the sole time you'd questioned her on the movements though, reporting no nightmares then or since.
> Shame, you suspected, drove that evasion - a mental scar of her more trying times.
> As long as she did not seem troubled by its occurrence, though, you were content to leave her sleeping.
> That did not keep you from running a hand down her flanks, feeling the rise and fall of her ribs - hard and unyielding beneath her velveteen coat - and the occasional spasm passing through her.
"Twilight..."
> You sigh her name softly, shifting your head over to press against her own.
> She was so caught up in trying to aid her friends - to aid any and every pony she could find - that you wondered if she ever remembered to aid herself.
>>
>>28821569

> Not that you expected her to forget that slavery was a thing - that she herself was, ultimately, a slave - but that she sometimes lost sight of her goals.
> Focusing on her goals had served Twilight well in the past, but now...
> Sighing, you lay your head back and let your eyes slide shut again.

--------

> Twilight wakes you with a brush of her snout against your cheek.
> "Anonymous?"
"Mrrph?"
> "I know it's a little bit early, but can you get up? I'd like to get started on making breakfast."
> Making breakfa-
> Oooh.
> Right.
"Just a minute, Twilight."
> Rubbing at your bleary eyes, you stumble from the bed and into the bathroom - commencing properly waking yourself the rest of the way up.
> Soon enough you find yourself leaning on the kitchen doorframe, watching Twilight hard at work in front of the stove.
> She was reared up, tongue stuck from the side of her mouth and expression screwed up in an expression of fierce concentration at the plates, packages, and sizzling pan all maneuvering about the stove.
> Though watching the makings of breakfast meander their way around the stovetop apparently on their own was something you never tired of seeing, it was not your only reason for being here.
> As Twilight flips a section of omelet without removing it from the pan, you speak up in a reassuring voice:
"You're doing great. Just keep at it, Twilight."
> She nods, but doesn't speak - eyes narrowing as she manages the eggs and potatoes browning in the pan.
> At last it is done; the food is carefully deposited on plates, one of which is floated over to be presented to you.
> Taking it, you offer her a wide smile.
"That was excellent!"
> "Thank you!"
> Her chirped response spreads your grin even wider.
> Since she had rediscovered her magic, Twilight had undergone a stark shift.
> Rather than fearing her owner - you - seeing her using it, she'd begun to seek your affirmation in her making use of it.
>>
>>28821574

> Not for simple things, but whenever she tried something new (like, for instance, juggling a dozen or so makings of breakfast while they were cooking) you would have to be there.
> And even then, it was never certain when she would sink into a morose mood at the remaining limitations of her magic.
> So it does send a relieved rush down your spine when Twilight trots - practically prances - past you with her own plate held high and a confident grin on her face.
> Following her into the dining room, you seat yourself at the table and begin to dig in.
> Across the way Twilight does with equal gusto as well, pausing only barely just long enough to shoot a question in your direction.
> "So, what are we going to be working on today?"
"Ah. Well, actually, it's something a bit different this time. Not a specific project, but..."
> Hopefully this would banish any thoughts of being 'unhelpful' from Twilight's mind.
"...well, corporate wants a new pony to help head up integrating magic into our processes, and they've asked me to look in to it. Since you and I have done so much to improve the work the ponies there are doing-"
> And improve the lives they lived while doing them.
"-they asked you and I to look at options for who would be able to do best."
> Mouth forming a small 'O', Twilight's ears do an interesting flip-flop - her fork paused in mid-air - as she considers what you just asked.
> "...oh."
"Yes. So, we've got a roster of first-run candidates to look over."
> "Okay. Um, how are we choosing."
"Skill first, and how their knowledge sets fit into our job profile... although, honestly, if you had other factors you wanted to include-"
> "No, um. That, that sounds pretty fair."
> You nod; as soon as breakfast was done the laptop is retrieved and the shortlist brought up on screen.
> Scrolling through it yields a few comments here and there, positive or negative notes on the ponies profiles.
>>
>>28792795

I don't get it.
>>
>>28821579

> But none of the emotion at the thought of ponies auction that you'd expected.
> Perhaps because of the deep, dark valley she'd climbed out of Twilight had never seemed particularly distraught by the continued existence of her fellow ponies being... held by the company.
> It was a fact of existence; all that mattered was that they were not mistreated the way she'd been.
> And that, you could give her assurances on.
> Yet, even so you sometimes wondered how worrying her reaction to it ought to be.
> Twilight had every good reason to hate the system, yet she'd adopted an almost zen-like outloook on her work.
> Strive to improve it by example, she'd say, but the inherent small cruelties in the system would be written off as 'being how it is.'
> A logical tactic to keep herself from cracking under the weight of it and falling back into a deeper pit of misery, yes.
> But also one of the greatest scars you could see in Twilight.
> She was, in that respect, very much still broken.
> ...how much of the hatred she refused to let herself direct at the system her race found itself in, you wonder, was the hatred she tortured herself at night?
> And if she-
> "Anonymous?"
> Oops.
> You'd actually gotten lost in your thoughts there.
"Yes, Twilight?"
> "Her."
> A hoof is jabbed at the screen - at the profile picture of a manila-coated unicorn staring back out at you with narrowed eyes.
> "Please, Anonymous. We have to. She's - we have to get her!"
"Slow down, Twilight."
> A hand comes to rest on her mane, stroking softly.
"Slow down, and explain to me what's going on here."
> Swallowing a deep breath, Twilight nods and holds her words until she can.
> "She's - I knew her. We were friends, back in school. Good with magic, very knowledgeable."
"Was she tutored with the, uh, princess like you were?"
> "No. But she's just as good a researcher as I was - maybe better!"
>>
>>28821591

> You'd started scrolling through the profile as she spoke; the details there largely confirmed what Twilight said - 'highly educated in arcane talent, excellent research skills, strong worker when motivated'.
> Unfortunately, it also yielded other information.
> 'Alarming tendency for insubordination and isolation, strong enforcement required for obedience...'
"...Twilight... she's your friend, but is this really a good idea? I mean... I have to be honest here, if we can't get her to work, then they're probably going to let her go. And not give us a say in the matter next time."
> "I..."
> Her head falls, ears drooping as well.
> "I'll do everything I can, Anonymous. Please - we have to get her."
> ...not get her.
> That's not what Twilight is really saying.
> 'We have to help her' - she'd finally found a chance to aid someone she knew, and with a sinking feeling you realized Twilight needed this chance as much as you did.
"...alright. But you have to understand - I'm not buying her. I'm not even having the company buy her - I'm recommending her to corporate. If they agree, then she still won't belong to us - might stay with us for work, but not belong."
> Nodding, she leans her head into your side - one hoof slipping over your leg.
> "I understand. I promise, I'll do everything I can to get her to listen!"
"...alright then. It's, uh - 'Moondancer' it is."
>>
>>28821603
Holyshit this story is back I'm so excited

MOOOONIIIEEE. God I love that poner. This is a really great return to this story, Lurker. I'm excited for more.
>>
File: 1474301746299.gif (2MB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474301746299.gif
2MB, 800x750px
>>28821603
LURKERNON RETURNS HOLY SHIT
Dude I loved your story I am so happy to see you picking it up again
>>
>>28820658
dawww
that was really cute
>>
>>28821165
You're not alone, anon.
There's at least two of us here.
>>
>>28821552
pastebin?
>>
I gonna kiss her bo bo.
>>
>>28822661
lewd
>>
>>28823205
Fagfag migrated to the guard mare thread when his bitching stopped working here
what a complete waste of a human being
>>
Slave Cola pone?

>>28821292
>>
File: sayaka turns into a witch.gif (2MB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka turns into a witch.gif
2MB, 500x274px
>>28821165
>>28822231
I understand that boner.
The moment when someone gives up all hope has a special place in my heart.
Even more so when they find out they hadn't hit rock bottom... yet.
>>
File: 1467247457863.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1467247457863.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>28823404
>mfw I'm in the guardmare thread
>mfw it's devolved into shit throwing autism
>>
>>28823404
He needs serious help. That man is damaged.
>>
>>28823446
Spoiler Alert: All the coke pones are rounded up and herded into massive factory farms, where they are milked for their cola and forcibly bred to make more cola pones, all in the worst, cheapest living conditions their owners can get away with.
>>
>>28821165
>>28822231
>>28823448
yeah i guess its the submission of it, kinda of the ultimate form of giving in.
>>
>>28823404
oh yeah now that you mention it that did sound like him.
>>
>>28784133
>>28784142
>>28784410
>>28821165
>>28823448
>>28824122
Huhh, two accidental boner inducing things in one thread from me. I'll... keep it up?
>>
>>28817221
"We-"
>"-pst" you're cut off abruptly. "Shut up. How many humans?"
"Just one... our Master" you reply sheepishly
>"...and he's asleep, it's just the two of us out here," Shining Armor adds
>you feel the magical aura surrounding you drop in intensity, if only a little
>"That's good, that's good..."
"Can you let us go? Please?"
>you hear the careful, hesitant clopping of hooves in the darkness gradually grow closer
>"as long as you ain't collaborators..."
>"We're not," Shining snaps
>"...dunno if I can take your word for it," the voice says
>eventually you see the dimly lit face of an older unicorn stallion
>rusty red coat, short two-tone dandelion mane
>cutie mark appears to be a forge and bellows, though it's hard to say for certain
>his face bears a tired, worn look
>and his neck, like yours, the brand of a runaway, the sight of which causes your jaw to drop slightly
>you raise a hoof to your neck, pulling your mane back to show the stallion your own mark
>the aura continues to gradually diminish until both of you are released
>"So you're a runaway too?"
>you shake your head
"Was... was a runaway, not anymore..." you correct him
>careful not to make any sudden movements, you slowly extricate yourself from the hot tub, shaking yourself off and reaching for a nearby towel, Shining doing the same
>"...don't want any trouble... just passing through, need someplace safe to rest for the night... maybe some food and-"
>"You can't stay here."
>Shining's tone is surprisingly harsh
>and his words come as something of a shock
>>
>>28824325
>"...if you're afraid of a single human-"
>"I'm not," Shining snorts. "You just can't stay here. Anon's a nice guy, but he won't knowingly harbor a fugitive"
>"I recognize you. Don't really care who you are though," he says. "Or who you used to be... and... and that wasn't a request, either... You start trouble for me, I... I won't think twice about-"
"-you don't have to be afraid of us..." you say calmly, sensing the stranger's desperation as you take a step toward him. "I've been in your horseshoes before, I know how terrifying it is... please, just try to relax, I promise you, you're safe for the moment..."
>"I ain't afraid, I just don't trust you... don't have no reason to..."
"I understand. Can you at least tell us your name? Mine's Corona... and I believe Shining Armor needs no introduction,"
>"That your slave name or your Equestrian name?"
"It's the name my parents gave me" you say, sitting on your haunches
>he takes a step backward, his eyes darting back and forth between the two of you, eventually resting on his own haunches with a sigh
>"Sparky Cinder. Friends call me Sparks... least they used to..."
>the stallion is gripped by an intense shudder, and seems to zone out for a moment
"So... mister Cinder..."
>"Sparky's fine..."
"Alright. Sparky. How long have you been on the run?"
>"lost track after three months..."
>your head tilts
>how had he managed to evade capture for such a long time?
>he scrambles to his hooves when a faint light is suddenly cast from the nearest window, and you hear footsteps approach the back door
>>
>>28824341
>"I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS ASLEEP!" he says angrily through gritted teeth, pinning his ears, his horn beginning to glow as he adopts a defensive posture
"DON'T!" you gasp
>"You can still run..." Shining says hesitantly
>"...too late, it's seen me..."
>the door handle begins to turn
"You have to leave, NOW!" you blurt out, trying to push the stallion toward the steps
>he doesn't budge
>the door swings open, and you see Master standing in the doorway out of the corner of your eye
>everything after that is a blur
>there's a bright flash
>the smell of smoke
>you hear Master yell out in confusion as he flinches and falls flat on the floor behind him
>by the time you turn your head again, Shining Armor is on top of the stallion, and has him pinned
>"...the HELL is going on out here!?" you hear Master yell out angrily as he gets back on his feet and reaches back through the door, fumbling for a switch on the wall
>there's another bright flash that knocks Shining off of Cinder, the darker stallion deciding at this point to hoof it
>he barely makes it a couple strides before he goes crashing to the ground again
>the pair freeze momentarily when they're hit by a flood light
>you squint at its brightness, holding a hoof over your eyes to shield them
>when your pupils adjust, you briefly see Master with a bewildered look on his face as he disappears into the house
>you stare in shock at the sight of Shining Armor on top of the other stallion, an ear clenched between his teeth and foreleg around his neck, tightening his grip as the stallion beneath him begins thrashing once again
>>
>>28824349
>this doesn't feel real
>Master reappears holding something in his hands, advancing rapidly on them
>before you realize it, he has Shining Armor's halter and lead rope on the new stallion, who puts up a fierce struggle to get away
>he even manages to drag Master a few feet, even though he has both hands on the rope and is digging his heels into the ground in an attempt to keep his footing
>this has to be a dream...
>you know all too well the panic and horror going through his mind right now
>you've been there before
>the stallion lets out a shrill, desperate, bone-chilling whinny
>too weak to cast another spell
>or to put up much more of a fight
>you lose control of your body
>against your will you find your hooves carrying you forward
>not at a walk or trot
>a full-on gallop
>within seconds you collide with Master, tackling him to the ground and causing him to lose his grip on the rope as his head bounces off of the dirt
>the stallion doesn't think twice about taking off into the night as fast as his legs will carry him, dragging the rope behind him
>Shining looks as though he's about to pursue him, but stops after a few steps
>"CORONA!" Master's voice is strangely weak, even though you can tell there was forceful intent
>you don't resist as he pushes you off of himself, and you roll onto your back
>he sits up in a daze, both hands on his head
>and it's only now that you notice he's bleeding
>>
>>28824368
he dead. it was good run.
>>
>>28824368
Pastebin updated: http://pastebin.com/9d5xtBD5
To be continued either Wednesday or next Sunday depending on how the week goes.
>>
>>28820658
I want more of this, by the way.
>>
>>28824368
Sheiiiiiit, that unicorn just popped a cap in his ass!
>>
>>28824368
Your story is probably my favorite.
>>
>>28824494
I think the spell missed because Shiny tackled him. Corona just bounced his head off the ground though, and he probably has a head injury as a result of that. Possibly a bad one, if he's bleeding and tried to yell at her but couldn't.

Corona dun goof'd.
>>
>>28824515
>Corona dun goof'd.
*unzips cattle prod*
>>
>>28824528
nah
her punishment is the fact that she just killed the only human that ever loved her
>>
>>28823404
Oh man.
Should we warn them about Fagfag and his aggressive samefagging or just hope he doesn't come back?
>>
>>28824368
well shit
guess he really shouldnt have ever trusted her

now she killed him
>>
>>28824574
She... she didn't mean it, right? It was pure instinct. She saw a pony in trouble and she reacted. She saw herself in that stallion for a fraction of a second and it made her do something she never would have done otherwise.
>>
>>28824601
sounds like something a betrayer would say
>>
>>28824368
It depends on where he's bleeding from, and how much. If it's a concussion, this is EXTREMELY bad. Corona could be made into glue for that. If it's a cut on his head and his weak voice is just from getting the wind knocked out of him, Corona will probably still be punished pretty severely for Anon's standards.

At very least, she's gonna get her ass lit up.
>>
>>28824731
>weak voice
>dazed
>bleeding from smashing his head on a hard floor from being tackled at standing height
Yep, he's got a concussion.
>>
>>28824731
>>28824741
Looks like that whip's going to see some use after all.
>>
>>28824741
If it's brain hemorrhaging, Corona is going to be euthanized. He still may have to go to the hospital if he has a concussion, and in that case, her life is in his hands and testimony to the doctors about what happened.

But I do think she's going to be punished afterwards if that second option does occur. She ain't gonna sit down for a long time.
>>
>>28824601
>>28824731
>>28824741
Damn, killed from behind by one of the ones he rescued. The universe sure has a twisted sense of humor.
>>
File: 1417316026087.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417316026087.png
1MB, 960x720px
I just want to take this moment to say, Shiny fucking saved his life.

That unicorn would've cauterized a hole right through his chest if Shiny didn't jump him. Truly, Shiny is the most loyal pony.
>>
>>28824731
>>28824741
>Anon wouldn't have turned the pony in
>he just wanted to keep him from running away so he could talk to him
>let him fight himself into exhaustion and then find out why he attacked him
>would have let him sleep on the couch, packed him some food and sent him on his way in the morning
>Corona overreacted for nothing
>Corona killed her master for no reason
>>
Anon isn't dead, just injured. But Corona is going to reaaaally regret what she just did. We all know Anon's a good guy, but he's capable of getting extremely pissed off, too. That belt's gonna raise blisters.
>>
>>28824845
He proved himself. He really is grateful for what Anon did for him.

He's a good boy.
>>
>>28824897
I think one of the things that sets him apart is that he doesn't hit his ponies out of anger. He's gonna be pissed at Corona, sure, but I doubt he'll punish her until after he's at least recovered from his injury. He'll have cooled off some by then. This might be serious enough that he does finally break in that driving whip on her behind, though. He never promised her she'd never be whipped.
>>
>>28825000
Didn't Shiny explicitly say last thread that he doesn't use IRC and anyone claiming he did is baiting for (you)'s?

Fuck off.
>>
>>28825019
No?
But that's irrelevant because nothing like this is in the IRC anyways.
>>
>>28825033
No, I'm sure.

Fagfag was trying to impersonate him, so Shiny had to come out and say that he never posted spoilers in the IRC, I'm certain this happened. And he explicitly warned people not to believe anyone who said that he was in the IRC.
>>
>>28825019
>>28825033
>>28825061
I do go to the IRC but I never give spoilers there or anywhere else.

>>28825000
is fake.
>>
>>28825061
Yea, here it is, thread 69.

>None of this is true. I never discuss or spoil upcoming plot elements, on IRC or anywhere else. I'm the only one that ever knows for certain what's going to happen next in the story at any given time. When it's posted here is the first time another set of eyes besides mine ever sees it. I don't share drafts with anyone nor do I have proofreaders. Anyone claiming to have spoilers for this story will be lying 100% of the time, don't fall for the bait.

I guess I was a little wrong, never mind.

>>28825073
Oh, I guess I just wasted my time then.
>>
>>28825073
So how red is Corona's ass going to be after this?
>>
>>28825033
the IRC is all shitposting and nutshack memes anyway
>>
>>28825099
It seems no matter where you go IRC is always cancer.
>>
>>28825099
Nutshack memes are outdated.
LazyTown is where it's at nowadays.
>>
>>28825096
Her ass is gonna be redder than Big Mac's
>>
>>28825096
Raspberry.
>>
>>28825119
At least Lazytown is kind of relevant.

LOOK AT THIS NET!
>>
>>28825099
Fuck you. I give out GREAT ideas on the IRC.
>>
>>28824554
He's already started, and looks like killed a story, and turned the thread into a shitstorm.
>>
>>28825125
http://nowlookatthis.net
>>
>>28825096
>>28825120
>>28825121
>>28824897
>Anon recovers from his injury
>she's a nervous wreck when he gets home from the hospital
>absolutely sure she's gonna have stripes all down her back, rump, and hindlegs before the night is over with
>Anon sits on the couch calmly
>pulls her into his lap
>gently pets her and tells her he forgives her
>overwhelmed with emotion, she finally breaks down and kisses him
>>
>>28825096
>>28825120
>>28825121
i dunno guys whipping corona seems pretty ooc for this anon
>>
>>28824368
>turns out he impaled himself on a random metal spike sticking out of the dirt
>he punctured his lower lung between the rib and is bleeding out in front of corona
>corona has a ptsd moment seeing blood and passes out
>shinning panics and runs out into the street trying to find help
>gets mistaken for a run away and hualed kicking and screaming into a van
>anon dies from his injuries
>>
>>28825200
I'm not talking about a whip, I'm talking about his belt.
>>
>>28825200
>>28825203
i think a belt still counts as "getting a whipping" when it comes to slaves
>>
>>28825209
>>28825200
Anon told her when she walked in on him petting Shiny after his strapping with the belt that he'd do the same to her if she ever misbehaved badly enough. I think this counts.
>>
>>28825160
>http://nowlookatthis.net
MADMAN
>>
>>28825215
This. Anon is a kind slave owner, but at the end of the day he's still a slave owner. Corona stepped out of line, and she's going to be punished. Even if it hurts Anon to have to do so. Letting her get away with this sets a bad precedent.
>>
>>28825246
she didn't do it on purpose though
>>
>>28825249
kind of hard to accidentally throw yourself at somebody
>>
>>28825220
Kek
>>
>>28825215
Corona'll probably willingly take it, too. She knows she fucked up badly.
>>
>>28825259
It was the heat of the moment. She saw a fellow pony in trouble and empathized. She didn't mean to hurt Anon, she just wanted the stallion to escape.
>>
>>28825392
>>28825326
interesting bit of role reversal here
i would have expected shiny to be the one that helped him escape
but once he attacked anon all bets were off
i wonder if he'll see himself as a collaborator after this
>>
>>28825392
That's true. I'm sure she'll explain that to a very pissed Anon. I think he'll believe her, too, given she's such a good girl.

Even so, she's probably getting whupped. She seriously injured him, by TACKLING him. Corona's got a date with the belt, and it's gonna be longer than Shining's turn, too.
>>
>>28825392
>>28825427
She should have known that Anon wasn't going to hurt the stallion. She should have trusted her master to be fair. Instead, she helped an assailant that just tried to MURDER her master escape. This was very very poor judgment on her part, and Anon would be completely justified in skipping the belt altogether and taking that whip to her.
>>
>>28825427
>>28825449
If that stallion didn't have heat on him before, he sure as hell is going to now once the police and paramedics show up, assuming they manage to call them. It's pretty much guaranteed that he's going to be caught at this point, and his punishment for attempted murder is probably going to be pretty severe. Especially since he's a repeat offender runaway... might have his horn lopped off or something. Whatever happens, it's going to be much worse than anything Anon himself would have done to him.
>>
>>28825495
in a way I kind of hope Anon acquires him as a third slave. he has an excuse to treat this one harshly. would give shiny and corona a different perspective on their master to see him in full-on slave-handler mode. Cinder will not be cuddled nor pampered. he will be reminded every second of every day that he's a slave that Anon can treat how he pleases.
>>
>>28825517
That also doesn't sound like this Anon at all.
>>
>>28825517
I just don't think that's Anon's character, though. If Sparky does become his slave, sure, he's going to have to earn all of that stuff through hard work, but Anon's not cruel like that. I don't think he's EVER "looking for an excuse" to treat anyone harshly.
>>
>>28825525
>>28825547
At the very least the whip promise probably wouldn't apply to him. This stallion seems like kind of an asshole. He didn't have to stay there and confront Anon, he could have just ran. He WANTED trouble, regardless of what he said. Shiny and Corona have their own history of resistance, but neither of them have ever tried to straight up kill a human. I could see a situation developing where Sparks gets 10-15 lashes a week with the driving whip. I honestly think Anon would have to break him before he showed any kind of loyalty.
>>
>>28825517
>in a way I kind of hope Anon acquires him as a third slave
He kind of sounds like more trouble than he's worth, to be honest family.
>>
>>28825609
That's what they said about Corona, too, and look what happened to her.

She became the thread waifu.

Sparky Cinder is going to become the thread horsebando now. Cap this, calling it now.
>>
>>28825595
>I honestly think Anon would have to break him before he showed any kind of loyalty.

Didn't ever work on Shiny.
>>
>>28825620
>Sparky Cinder is going to become the thread horsebando now. Cap this, calling it now.
>[FagFag triggering intensifies]
>>
>>28825632
Shiny was already broken when he bought him though, so there was no need to break him. He had pretty much resigned himself to death, and it took a lot of love from Anon to help him get to where he's at now.

Sparky would have to be broken first before Anon could ever hope to rebuild him into a model stallion slave.
>>
>>28825632
>>28825633
>>28825653
>anon has a shit ton of land he has no idea what he's going to do with
>Sparky is sentenced to be euthanized for assaulting a human
>Anon makes an appeal for his life
>reforms him, turns him into a model slave
>gets government grant money to start a penal colony/reform facility for dangerous/criminal slave pones
>he's free to keep any of them he wants
>and he's given quite a bit of leeway to do things that might not otherwise be legal
>this is these ponies' last chance
>if he doesn't break them, they'll be put down
>>
>>28825633
He's off in another thread, shitposting and avatarfagging.
>>
>>28825684
quite a leap from an office paper pusher to professional pony breaker
>>
>>28825653
Shiny would have rather died than be a slave. That's why he ended up where he was. No one broke him.

After Anon began nursing him back to health, he resisted Anon a LOT. Anon won him over with other means.
>>
>>28825684
>He becomes the very thing Corona ran from.
>>
>>28825684
As others have said, that just doesn't sound like our ShinyAnon. He has no need for leeway to do things that might not otherwise be legal! As SlaveventureAnon noted before, his methods cannot be scaled up to larger communities.
>>
>>28825718
Shiny was broken by a child. Maybe not "broken" in the traditional sense, but she had him wrapped around her little finger. He was a good boy for her. He couldn't justify resisting or being mean to her because of her innocence. I bet if she shows up one day with a saddle and bridle he won't even protest. He'll be a good boy and give her pony rides all day long around Anon's property.

A few visits from her and Shiny is going to pretty much be Grace's pony. And he's going to love it.

And he hates himself for that.
>>
So, whats the modus operandi here?
Break slave and bring him to the lowest of lows in order to show just how fragile he really is, and then put him back together to show that you will always be here, care for him and protect him?
>>
>>28825778
Probably more like FIND a slave who's already in the lowest of lows and put them back together.
>>
>>28821557
Is this the continuation of a long-postponed storie?
>>
>>28825768
>anon sees the super special bond they have
>asks Shiny if he would like to be Gracie's pony forever
>actually gives him the choice whether or not he wants to be given to her as a gift
>takes a week to think it over, because at this point he feels a sense of loyalty to Anon for everything he's done for him
>it'll never be the same as the bond he has with that little girl though, he knows it
>he actually feels a strong desire to protect and love Grace, since he can't give that love and protection to Flurry
>he agrees
>Shiny finally accepts that he is a slave when he's given to her as a gift and she cries her little eyes out with tears of joy while squeezing him tight and showering him with kisses
>>
>>28825778
As >>28825787 said. We're lazy here and like our ponies to come pre-broken. Saves a lot of time and effort.
>>
>>28825812
that would actually be a super cute way to wrap up Shiny's part of the story
>>
>>28825812
>>28825832
>Shiny gets his own little girl to love and protect and to dote on him
>Corona gets her romance with Master
>everyone lives happily ever after
>>
>>28825812
so... bittersweet...

Flurry and Cady are still out there! He doesn't know! God I want them to be eventually reunited soooo bad.
>>
>>28825811
It's a bonus chapter of one of the first stories in the thread.
>>
>>28825851
>and then it turns out Grace and Megan are friends
>pester their daddies to let Shiny see his family
>happy end
>>
>>28825832
Except Shiny's wife and filly are still out there.
>>
>>28825811
Ya, follow the pastebin links in OP:
pastebin.com/zvvD2hcE
>A pony is quiet. A pony is still. A pony lets herself be pet.
>>
>>28825862
at this point in time he has no idea if they're even still alive, and has no reason to believe they are as he hasn't heard a peep about them for several years
his happy ending is becoming complacent to give his love to a substitute for his family in Gracie
>>
>>28825889
Yeah, at this point living in ignorance with a little girl to love and protect and be loved by is the best ending he can hope for short of a time machine and a well formulated plan to stop the enslavement of ponykind before it can even start.
>>
New thread: >>28825922
>>
>>28821565
>The pic

He does not deserve it
>>
>>28821603
that's a pretty good way to continue the story.

Old MD trying to get twilight to rage against the machine with her. twi desperately trying to get her to be a good little pony. it would hurt them both diffrently. but they would eventually settle back into being good friends.
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.