[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Pony Thread #78

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 93

File: 1477271596705.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477271596705.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Previous thread: >>28783706
(Archive Link: desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28783706/)

>What is this thread about?
This thread revolves around stories about ponies being enslaved.

>Can you elaborate more?
Sure! SPG (Slave Pony General) is mostly about characters dealing with the actual implications of the horrifying thing that is chattel slavery. It's more looking at how people with modern sensibilities deal with the ownership of another sentient being, and how most people aren't total cunts.

>What kind of themes are welcome?
Most of them are welcome but a select few aren't. These are Fat, Diaper, Vore and Scat. If you're unsure about a certain element in your story, ask me about it and I can confirm it.

>I want to write my own story but I'm new to writing.
Check out these guides:
pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f (clop specific)

>Where do the writers hang out?
Head over to www.rizon.net/chat with the channel name #slavepone. If you're ever having a writer's block and need advice or you just want to hang out with us, that is the place to go!

~~~
Featured Story:
~~~
A New Landscape (Applejack) by Unknown
- pastebin.com/P77Z3w4T

~~~
Most Recently Completed Story:
~~~
Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon
- Part 1: pastebin.com/VAG2qGzh
- Part 2: pastebin.com/vSRW90Zr

---
Useful Links
---
~~~
FAQ: pastebin.com/iVB2JJz0
~~~
Recommended Stories for New Readers: pastebin.com/c6hd0P9Q
~~~
COMPLETED Stories [9]: pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
~~~
Recently Updated Stories: pastebin.com/k7SmjQww
~~~
ALL Writers and Stories: pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
~~~
Thread Archive: pastebin.com/S5m7bEab
~~~
Thread Template: pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
~~~
SPG Image Archive: 1drv.ms/f/s!AiFkdye7rtydbfk0wBnid5vnFUg
~~~
Pastebin: pastebin.com/u/Slave_Pony_General
~~~
>>
>>28825922
Hi, new thread!
>>
>>28825909
And when that little girl grows up and gets bored with him?
>>
>>28825949
Oh, I dunno about that. Gracie wanted to make friends, not just boss ponies around. She isn't gonna get bored of him just because she grows older.

Still, Flurry and Cadence tho...
>>
>>28825949
At that point I think Shiny will have made her the slave.
In bed.
>>
>>28825966
Yeah, Gracie a good girl, she'll love him until the day he dies.
>>
>>28825968
by in bed you mean innocent snuggles right?
>>
>>28826046
Oh, of course, everyone here knows we don't actually fuck the slaves.
>>
>>28826046
Yeah, Shiny is the big spoon and Gracie is the little spoon, now and forever
>>
>>28825949
She'll never get bored with him
She'll love him forever and ever.

Gracie deserves her own pony. She deserves Shiny.
>>
>>28826166
Shiny deserves her too. That kid already loves him unconditionally. Just because he's a unicorn pony.
>>
>>28826259
>she gets to the she where she starts to like boys
>males shiny practice kissing with her
>>
>>28826281
>her parents find out
>one trip to the vet later, Shiny is one pair of testicles short.
>>
>>28826321
Brb gotta puke
>>
>>28826321
Shiny gets caught ramming his log of meat deep inside her
Find out he's been painting her ovaries for over a month now
Gracie's dad breaks a baseball bat over his back and herniates 7 disks
Shiny is forever lame and in excruciating pain
>>
File: 00024519.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00024519.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>28825949
>The girls once developed a bond with a horse(pony in this case) almost nothing can break it

>See this image and imagine
>>
>>28795583
>>28795613

"Well, Derpy... Vapor Trail is pregnant. She's scared, though, and - she wants to end the foal."
> "What?!"
"She doesn't want it to be a... slave."
> Why is that word so hard to say?
> You'd long ago come to terms with what you were, if never stopped hating it.
"Vapor Trail is a kind spirit, and a free-flying one. She's determined her foal shouldn't be a slave... one way or another."
> The mare gives no response, though her eyes in a rare moment of agreement both fall to the floor together.
"I - I don't think I can convince her on my own, Derpy. I need your help. I need somepony to show her that a foal has hope of being free. I need your help."
> "Why me?"
"Because I trust you. Because there's very few ponies here who can tell her this. Because - of what you did for your own daughters."
> "But it didn't work. They didn't get away."
"One did."
> "Cadance-"
> Derpy shuffles her wings, clearly uncertain.
> "Why are - are you telling me to think about that again? Is this - did Anonymous ask you to... try to get me to act out or something?"
> Your heart seizes.
"...I won't deny he asked me to do this, but it's not to get you in trouble. It's because he's just as much scared of what Vapor Trail might do as I am."
> "So - so you want me to go tell her that she can run away with her filly?"
"Yes."
> Lowering your head, you nod.
"I do. Maybe she will change her mind... maybe she will not. But if she does something foolish now, I fear what will happen."
> She is, you can see, not convinced.
"Please, Derpy. If not for her sake, then for the foal's - you know that a mother's love can light the darkest places. I know it, too. That foal doesn't have to just know misery and suffering. We just have to show her."
> Derpy stares for a long time; you can not just see the gears turning in her head as she considers the matter but almost hear them as well.
> "...am I going to be lying?"
"I-"
>>
>>28827256

> "Cadance - am I going to be lying to her? Can she get away? Can her foal get away?"
> Once more nausea ripples through your stomach.
> But what can you do?
> Fail now, and Anonymous would likely take it poorly...
"In all likelyhood... yes, we will be lying. I don't know if her foal will ever be free. Even after it is born it'll be months until it is strong enough to travel at all, let alone flee. In that time... who knows. I'm afraid of what else Vapor Trail might do that gets her in trouble."
> Derpy hangs her head, wings drooping and scuffing at the floor with one hoof.
"I know it feels... sickening to do. Celestia above, I know it - but what else can we do?"
> She could refuse.
> You couldn't order her to do this - not as a mother yourself.
> "And, you're sure I'm not gonna get in trouble for this?"
"Absolutely not."
> At last she speaks up in a small, plaintive voice:
> "You promise?"
> Again pain lances through your heart.
> Consciously forgive you she might have, but seeing the loving mare that scared still struck you as hard as if she'd spit acid.
"Yes, Derpy. I promise."
> "I'm - I can't leave my daughter alone. I - I want her to be free, but there's nothing I'm going to do that will let him take me away from my daughter."
> You decide not to point out that realistically, he could order Derpy taken from her at any time.
"He knows exactly what is going on and told me to ensure that Vapor Trail doesn't do anything... impulsive. You won't be punished, Derpy."
> "Okay."
> Once, then more firmly she jerks her head in a nod - mouth setting into a thin, determined line.
> "I'll do it."
"Thank you, Derpy."
> The relief could not be kept from your voice even if you tried.
"Here's how we're going to do this..."
> ...
> Your head pops up as the grey pegasus slips back out of the clinic's room, settling the door quietly shut behind her with a wing.
"Will she...?"
> "I think so."
>>
>>28827260

> Despite the relieved breath that rushes from your lips, Derpy doesn't look so pleased.
"What's wrong...?"
> "She's... I got her to believe that her foal could be free, but I reeeally think she's gonna try it too, Cadance."
> Standing, you turn and start walking; Derpy is quickly at your side.
"To run away?"
> "To get her foal away, anyhow..."
"I don't blame her, honestly."
> Your drop your voice down low, and Derpy nods her assent as well.
> "Th'thing is... She saw my scars. From... y'know. And, she asked me what happened, and I told her."
> Peering up at you with one of her mismatched eyes - both of them wide and shimmering.
> "And you know what she said? 'If my foal is free, I'd take twice as many lashes.' "
> That renders you silent for a long time.
> Stepping out of the clinic, you're stuck by the cool night air.
> The sky above is clear and star-shot; you tilt your head back and watch the distant lights of passing planes blink in the darkness.
> Derpy follows your eyes, looking up at the night sky.
> "Feels funny, sneaking around after curfew again."
"We're not sneaking. Just - keeping out of the eyes of other ponies."
> "If you say so."
> Another silence, and then:
"...would you help her, Derpy? If she asked?"
> "Yes."
"I thought you didn't want any part of resisting anymore."
> "I don't want to be separated from my filly in here. I still want her to be free - but I'm not gonna do something silly."
> Dropping your head and leaning over to nuzzle her gently, you nod.
"I understand."
> She closes her eyes, giving a soft nicker.
"I won't ask what you're doing, then - but for both our sakes, don't tell me and don't get caught."
> "Won't blame you for what you have to do if I am."

> Both the mares walk off in different direction, and you finally slip from the shadowed corner you'd crowded yourself into - again thankful for the dark coloring of your own coat and guard's uniform.
>>
>>28827267

> While it'd been far too distant to catch their words on the chill air, you had a fair guess at why they were here.
> Twitching your own wings and rubbing at your spiked-up mane with one hoof, you debate tailing either of the two but ultimately decide against it.
> Vapor Trail's situation struck at your heart, especially as you were fairly certain you remembered her face and scent from the Wonderbolts' Academy.
> And, you were fairly sure Cadance was acting on Anonymous' behalf there as well.
> No need to raise more issues.
> Turning away yourself and breaking into a trot, you quickly find yourself back at the security station.
> Halfway there, however, a glint of light catches your eye.
> Many glints, in fact; glass lays scattered across the road, glittering in the distant streetlamps' glare.
> The source of the glass isn't hard to spot; a window had been almost entirely cleared, an entire pane blasted out.
> Crouching down, you take gentle hoof-steps to the window and cautiously peer up - tilting your head nearly ninety degrees to hide your mane.
> It is, unfortunately, too late.
> The room inside is very much empty, a fact confirmed when you grab the keys hanging from your uniform and unlock the door.
> What was odd, though, was the contents of the room:
> Supplies for camp repairs stood stacked on shelves - small pieces of lumber, nails and bolts, paints and primers, tarps and floor tiles.
> Why would anypony break in here?
> Repairs were one thing Anonymous had never hesitated to supply; none of the camp's buildings were decrepit.
> Searching the building thoroughly yields no clues, as you cannot even tell what - if anything - had been taken.
> Locking the door again, you spread your wings and leap up to the roof - hoping to spot any sign of movement.
> Whoever had done this is long gone; however, you do discover exactly what had been taken.
>>
>>28827274

> Paint - at least two can, judging by the varying colors, laid splashed across the road perhaps half a block up:
> A crude rendition of a cutie mark, and beneath that in two-foot-high letters 'REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID TO HER'
> There's no question in your mind whose cutie mark it was.
> In fact, the entire thing had been painted at least three times - the message varying, but the gist always similar.
> Further up it was joined by further polemics:
> 'FIGHT TO BE FREE' and 'EQUESTRIA UNFORGOTTEN' - and the paint cans abandoned near the last one.
> Swearing softly and breaking into a fast trot, you quickly make for the security station.
> Apart from a couple even-tempered nods in greeting, barely any of the handful of late-night guards on duty register your passage.
> That was something you were thankful for - for a time you'd feared how those who'd survived the abusive ones being purged would regard you, but it seemed they hadn't been too pleased about it either.
> Stepping in back, you find the head of security with his feet propped up on a table and eyes glued to a screen.
"Gene - I just got back from my walkaround-"
> "Yes, yes. Nothing of note on your patrol?"
"Actually, you'd better see this."
> He does see it - also cursing, albeit in a language you do not recognize but with unmistakable tone as he and two other guards sweep their flashlights over the damaged window.
> "This - this is bad. Anonymous is not going to be happy."
"Tell me about it."
> "You see anything else on your patrol?"
> Your lips form a 'no', but you hesitate.
> Gene raises an eyebrow.
> "Thunderlane-"
"There were a couple ponies out after curfew, but I don't think they're responsible for this. For one, I saw them fairly far away. For two, I'm fairly certain I know what they were doing, and it isn't this."
> "Mmm."
> He nods, simply seemed to accept your word, and circles around again.
> That surprises you, keeping pace at his side, you tilt your head to look up at him.
>>
>>28827280

"You trust me?"
> "Yes."
"Why?"
> "You have everything to lose from lying, nothing to gain."
> Stopping again, Gene looks down.
> "In my country, when I was a boy - I saw men like you, putting on uniforms even when they did not want to. I saw how they thought."
> Eyes drifting up again, he studies the building.
> "You are smart enough to see what the truth of things here, and I trust you. You said the door was locked?"
"Yes."
> "Unicorn did this."
> His hand sweeps out over the glass fragments littering the ground.
> "Glass is all outside, none inside. They must've grabbed something inside with their magic and pulled it through the window."
"Or somepony was waiting inside."
> Gene's face darkens as he considers that.
> "Or that. No pony works here alone, though. Has to be unlocked whenever someone needs something."
"True. I think I have an idea, though..."

What're we doing here, folks?
> Go find [Bon Bon/Sunburst/Rumble/Other] and press them for information.
> Set a trap. Try to get a pony to reveal themselves attempting a repeat performance.
> Announce that a pony has been taken in for this crime, and will be punished - the real perpetrators should reveal themselves.
Or something else suggested?
>>
>>28827256

Wow. Some balls, posting this late at night. After all the normies gone to bed.
>>
>>28825449
i dont think you fucking get it. Corona is a slave. She may need to learn to be good, and obey, and accept her new position in life. but the responsability for training the broken thing into a compliant obedient and stable servant and chattle rests solely on the Master. Master needed to train her more to obey when under stress and pressure but so far he has only been willing to flail wildly and showcase that he doesn't know how to handle Corona's freak outs. Corona is not in control here, She is damaged. Muscle memory, flash backs, and ptsd make her dangerous to be around in situations of stress, and treating her as anything other than a hazard in this kind of situation was her owners fault.
>>
>>28827286
Would be awsome if you and tg/ame_night were in cahoots making the new filly in Employment is Mandatory Derpies.
>>
>>28827286
A trap sounds nice but of at least two cans were taken, might be a while.

> Announce that a pony has been taken in for this crime, and will be punished - the real perpetrators should reveal themselves.
Rather, have Gene maybe do this and play coy. Let him know ponies still need to trust you in case anything happens in the future. He seems pretty levelheaded. He'll understand.
>>
While I'm awake, might as well make a short update to bump the thread.

>>28820658
>The next morning, you’re pulled from your sleep by a soothing hum from your master.
>Yawning, you pinch the feed bag in your teeth and drearily follow the sound, the coat sleeves dragging across the ground.
>Your ears perk up as you spot the human milking a yak.
>Strange.
>He doesn’t usually do that.
>You trot towards him, nuzzling at his side.
>He chuckles and haphazardly fondles your ear, before resuming with his chore.
>You nip at his sweater in a pitiful attempt to tug his attention towards you.
>He doesn’t even glance your way.
>Great, now the yaks are getting more attention from master.
>You lay next to him and eat while he works, content with being in his company for now.
>Finishing, he reaches his arms over you, which you gladly lean into, ever eager for master’s warm embrace.
>...Only to feel the cold biting morning air as he lifts his coat from you.
>You scrunch your muzzle as he stands, bucket in hand.
>Snorting, you happily canter alongside him as he makes his way to the tent.
>You can’t be too upset.
>Master often spends his mornings with you.
>Alone.
>Riding you until you’re a hot, sweaty, tired, worn mess of a slave.
>Sometimes even bareback.
>A pleasure other slaves couldn’t hope to experience.
>You know.
>In the snowy mountainous landscapes.
>>
>>28828159
>You are right proper salty right now. (So still Amble.)
>During what was supposed to be one-on-one time with your master, he had to take -her- along.
>She, being blinded with the hood, also meant you had to carry her along with master.
>Whatever loving, caring, happy-sunshine culture ponies are supposed to model, you don’t think you can uphold that now.
>You don’t have much as a slave, but you do have mother and father, and you have a master.
>Rolling over and letting things get in between you like a stereotypical Equestrian is something that will happen over your cold dead body.
>In fact, the only rolling over you’ll be doing, is the kind accompanied by bucking and kicking.
>You’d do it right now to your heart's content if it didn’t mean putting your master in harm's way.
>The only thing to do is mutter curses under your breath.
>Not really though.
>You make sure that greedy pheasant and master hear your complaints and concerns the whole way though.
>”I wish monkey boy would deafen me too,” the griffon finally groans.
”I wish you would make like a dodo bird and go extinct,” you retort.
>Master tenses up at your tone of voice, hesitant to intervene.
“And that’s master, to you,” you correct. “If you’re going to butt into our alone time, I’ll at least make sure you refer to him respectfully.”
>”Come off it, Pony. I didn’t ask to be here and you know it,” she snaps.
”And yet here you are,” you sniff.
>”Bite me.”
”I would.” you breathe out. ”Trust me, I would. But you tasted like yak shit the first time.”
>>
>>28828161
>”Trust me, I would. But you tasted like yak shit the first time.”
SWORDS SWUNG
SHOTS FIRED
NUKES LAUNCHED
>>
>>28828161
>>28828210
>”Fuck you,” she mumbles, her tone laden with disinterest.
>You feel her shift around on Anon’s arm and shoulder, most likely trying to get more comfortable.
>Lazy bird.
>When master tugs on your reins, you purposefully skid to a halt.
>The griffon flings forward, getting a mouthful of snow.
“Wow,” you snicker. “The majestic bird of GAY. Truly a sight to behold.”
>Even master seems to chuckle, as he dismounts.
>”THAT’S IT.” She roars, making you drop your smile drop.
>She flares her wings out in a show of ferocity and, with blinding speed, lunges at ...you?
>You chortle even louder as you watch her pounce vainly into the snow with a hiss.
>She comes close but you easily pivot or dance out of claws reach each time.
”Just missed me by a hair, quill muncher,” you goad further.
>Anon hefts the rampaging griffon up, wrapping a forearm around her torso.
>She squawks and kicks in his grasp, claws digging into his thick protective glove. “Don’t hide behind your human. FIGHT ME FAIR THIS TIME, PONY.”
>While your master tries to calm the griffon down, you look around.
>Ahh, the most interesting part of the mountains, which is still fuckall in the middle of nowhere.
>It’s only after a few more minutes, of unbridled rage, does she seem to come down.
>Took her long enough to realize master is as strong as he is benevolent.

All for now. I keep forgetting to ungreen the mare's dialogue.
>>
>>28827722
And she's been obedient and loyal up to this point. Anon had no reason to believe she'd ever do anything like what she just did. He couldn't have known or anticipated a situation like this would have ever arisen.
>>
As the whitest of white knights, I implore the author:

Anon is the most beta of cuckold trash if Shining Armor doesn't come downstairs one morning and smell him frying her ass for dinner.
>>
>>28828320
And before you ask, yes, literally Corana's ass, in a pan, surrounded by green onions and garlic, served with yukon gold mashed potatoes.
>>
>>28828320
>>28828334
No.
>>
>>28827286
>> Go find [Bon Bon/Sunburst/Rumble/Other] and press them for information.

Thunderlane should go to Rumble alone and see if he knows anything about this.
>>
I should have been a bit more clear when I started to drop the green: What I posted the beginning of last thread is a follow-up to Buying a Bookhorse (pastebin.com/zvvD2hcE). If you have not read that yet, a lot of things here will not make sense. Fortunately it's not long at all, so pretty easy to catch up on in you want to.

>>28821878
>>28821830
Thank you!

>>28826286
Aww. Why not?

>>28827061
Something like this, yes!
>>
>>28828320
>>28828334
Pretty sure Corona's going to be punished for this.
>>
>>28827762
Impossible, I'm afraid.* Even if Slaveventure wanted his universe's Celestia working in a liquor store and leaving her ponies to rot, the new filly is named Samantha, was born in slavery, and freed by her owner for one reason or another. No harrowing escapes, angry former masters, or family to worry about - or to worry about her.

However, it's entirely possible that she has a friend...

*unless you knew about the friend. Then yes, it's possible, but you're a witch and get out of my head.
>>
>>28828159
>>He chuckles and haphazardly fondles your ear, before resuming with his chore.

>>28828159
>>Riding you until you’re a hot, sweaty, tired, worn mess of a slave.
>>Sometimes even bareback.
>>A pleasure other slaves couldn’t hope to experience.

L...LEWD!
>>
>>28828419
I hope this wasn't the anniversary thing, I was hoping for lewd.
>>
Corona is a wonderful pony, a great worker, kind, gentle, affectionate, and loyal. Anon knows that.

Which is why he won't *quite* take the skin off her rump with his belt after this. He's a good man, but after getting a concussion from her tackling him, AND causing an assailant who almost killed him to get away, she is going to face the music. And that music will have a looot of notes.

She'll be ok, but Corona has a good deal of pain in her near future that she must face as Anon's slave.
>>
>>28828499
I wonder if she'll lose respect or affection for him after getting whipped.
>>
>>28828499
>with his belt
I was thinking more with a razor.
>>
>>28828499
I think Sparky is the antagonist the writefag mentioned a few threads ago. He sure has caused a lot of trouble.
>>
>>28828504
He'll be in control of himself, and Corona will know she deserves what she's going to get. She won't lose affection for him just because he punished her when she needed it.
>>
>>28828499
>an assailant who almost killed him
why does everyone assume he was trying to kill anon rather than just incapacitate him?
>>
>>28828514
When he said "he's [Anon's] seen me".

For the "he's seen too much" situations, those always end in death.
>>
>>28828520
I think he would have known that killing a human would have just brought more heat onto him though. If he thought Anon was going to pursue him, he might have just intended to incapacitate him before making an escape, so that Anon had no idea what direction he fled in.
>>
Shiny's going to be mentally fucked when he takes the time to process what just happened. He just attacked a pony to protect a human.
>>
>>28828217
The back and forth dialogue in this is hilarious. Wonder if this pony and griffin duo will ever be friends?

Let's hope Master isn't the whippin' sort o' guy.
>>
>>28828532
shiny's a good boy who loves his master
>>
>>28828513
I don't think a slave ever truly believes they deserve to be whipped. This is going to damage their relationship.
>>
>>28828571
Corona will probably feel very guilty about this. Shiny already asked for a punishment because he deserved it, so I don't think it's crazy if Corona feels she deserves a belting after seriously hurting her master.
>>
>>28828584
all Shiny did was act like a jerk though
Corona's going to get much worse than 10 stripes with master's belt for what she's done
>>
>>28828602
Just because she'll get much worse doesn't mean Corona won't think she deserves it. She knows how badly she just messed up.
>>
>>28828631
she might think she deserves it, doesn't mean she'll just roll over and accept it though
i expect her to at least try to beg and plead a little bit with Master first, and try to apologize even if she knows it's in vain
it's going to hurt her more emotionally than physically
>>
>>28828584
>>28828602
>>28828631
>>28828650
You guys are assuming Anon's injury isn't fatal.
>>
>>28828666
Satan confirms, Corona killed her master.
>>
>>28828671
But He is the Father of Lies... Anon will be OK.
Also hoping Sparky did not get too far, would like to see more of him!
>>
>>28828650
She will definitely plead with Anon to understand what just happened with her. She'd be more worried with trying to make sure Anon knows she had no intention whatsoever to hurt him than with trying to escape punishment for actually doing so. She'd probably even take a more severe punishment just to make that point clear.
>>
>>28826457
>Shiny is forever lame
You got that right
>>
>>28828217
I like
thank you

>>28827286
Seems unlikely to be one of the usual poners but it asking wouldn't hurt.
It more likely a pone that was close to Corona.
You could try to make them understand what this behavior might lead to.
Most likely a single culprit without much experience so the trap might work.

The announcement would send the wrong message in my opninion since thing start to look a little bit better in the future.
>>
>>28827286
No reason all three ideas can't happen at once, but a trap is most promising.
>>
>>28828217
Damn, vicious little pony.
>>
>>28829406
>You will never have a loyal hot-headed mare slave who's a bitch to everyone but you.
It hurts.
>>
>>28828880
Anon should make her drink his piss as punishment.
>>
>>28828419
none of us like it.
we love it.
we love you
no homo
>>
does it ever come loose when you leave it sealed and smells for week? here when again, faggot
>>
>>28829611
wut
>>
>>28829657
fuck, marked the wrong thread in the wrong tab. Too late now. That was a keyword to mark this in search engines.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FCFMyKYqhX
>>
>>28827656
I consider responses from throughout the day and don't usually start writing for ~24 hours after the last post, so there's plenty of time today for people to get their thoughts out.

>>28828458
All of this. Samantha's story doesn't match Derpy's kid, and besides that the universes don't line up very well either. tg/ame's stories are damn good, but crossovers don't always work out.
>>
>>28828850
I agree. I want to see more of this stallion.
>>
>>28829436
>Loyal
>Hot-headed to everyone except you
>Likes being ridden hard bareback
11/10 would buy at the pone depot
>>
>>28829980
He's gotten my interest almost immediately.
>>
>>28828557
Yeah, Shiny's probably going to be swimming in good boy points after that. Forget tendies, he's going to get the whole tendies factory.
>>
>>28827286
>Set a trap.
>> Announce that a pony has been taken in for this crime, and will be punished

Both proposals work well for me.

>Or something else suggested?

Let it go, is an invitation so that those responsible try again, then caught them in the Act and perform with them an exemplary punishment, if they are repeat offenders, then the penalty shall be mark with iron red hot in your cutie mark or be sold under the stigma of problematic ponies
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 311x162px
>>28828419
>Aww. Why not?

Because she is MINE!!!!
>>
slow is thread
>>
Corona is going to get the belt for sure.
>>
File: single-row-spike-belt.jpg (27KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
single-row-spike-belt.jpg
27KB, 900x700px
>>28831894
No way out of it, really. Let's just hope Anon doesn't swing by a Hot Topic on his way back from the hospital or Corona is fucked.
>>
http://pastebin.com/03YR2dxK
This story is about Snowflake, an earth pony a member of the royal guard who was among the first that came to earth.
She was sold and returned many times until one day Anon came in after closing hours to take a look at her.
Mike the shop-owner delivered her and Anon was responding to her quite harshly but didn't show much interest otherwise.
Snowflake acted up a few times and tried to bite his uncle which resulted in a confrontation.
Despite this and due to isolation she tries to get to know him better.
Last thing that happened was her accompanying him to a park, where they were stopped by a police officer.

Sorry for the eternal hiatus, my only excuse is that im a piece of shit =((

>Fighting for breath you forelegs kick out.
>You struggle against the panic that rises in you.
>Calm down!
>Panting you try to keep balance on your hind legs.
>Try to reduce the weight on your neck as the collar cuts deep into it.
>Tears and anger emerge.
>Out of the corner of your eyes you can see him.
>He doesn't even look at you while you grasp for air.
>He just looks at the officer.
>All he has given you so far misery.
>And yet he hasn't doesn't even LOOK at you while he is choking you.
>You gulp in between hasty breaths as you clench your teeth.
>It takes a few moments until you find a balance that it less painful.
>And he lets go.
>As your legs connect to the ground you start to cough.
>Your heart is racing and your still grasping for air.
>Is this where it led you?
>You tried to stop it!
>You have always been there for anypony in need.
>Struggled so hard.
>Fought for them, fought against them.
>Always tried to protect.
>Tears fall down to the ground, you still stare at.
>>"I'm going to let it slide this-
>The fury in your chest numbs your prudence.
"He is" -your voice is coarse and interrupted by coughs- "doing drugs."
>
>You can hear him rummaging through his pockets.
>>
>>28832045
>"That was rude, she cut you off. Do you want to?"
>Anon sighs.
>"They are prescribed. Antidepressants and cold medicine."
>As he talk you start to realize that if they take you, you might end up there again.
>Back in the shop, like a mere object to be bought and sold.
>A tool be punched, kicked and shocked is you don't work.
>To be used.
>A gag mixes with the coughs.
>You don't know why but somehow you had to do something, anything.
>You are just so fed up with this.
>They won't help you.
>But it felt good venting your anger.
>To fight back a least a little.
>Not to suffer alone.
>>"You said she would behave."
>"Look I just got her recently, she's been returned dozens of times."
>"She learned not to act up the hard way, her tongue might be a bit loose still. Always tries to mess with everyone."
>>"Sir, I have to ask, why would you take in one of THEM in when you are sick yourself?"
>"I can use some help around the house and well..."
>The sound of the gravel moving makes you look at Anon who changing his posture.
>"...she was one of the first and I may have a soft spot. But she still needs to learn her lesson."
>Out of the corner of your eyes you see the police officer getting closer to Anon.
>He takes it out his hand.
>Your pupils go wide.
>There is a click.
>Searing pain spreads through your body.
>Your body cramps up.
>You cant breathe.
>You can't even move your eyes as your body tenses.
>There are no thoughts.
>Only pain.
>"Hey."
>As every muscle in your body tenses, your vision shift lower to the ground along with your whole body.
>It sears.
>"I think that's enough."
>The vision gets blurry.
>It burns.
>"Enough!"
>Your legs yield to the weight of your body.
>Even though your eyes are shut you can't grasp a clear thought.
>Greedy lungs soak in the air.
>>"I-I don't know..."
>"Have you lost someone?"
>>"My brother..."
>>
>>28832053
>All you can do is lie and gasp for air.
>"I'm sorry to hear that."
>>"J-Just remember the laws next time."
>Rushed steps move past you and fade in the distance.
>The sound of moving gravel is next to you.
>But you wait for the pain to numb.
>When you slowly open one eye you see Anon.
>He hunkers next to you.
>It's odd.
>He looks... unhappy.
>This is the first time you've seen emotions on his face, other than him going off.
>You close your eye again.
>He mumbles something under his breath before he takes a deep breath.
>"Can you walk?"
>It takes some effort for your numb legs to push you up.
>"Let's get you h..."
>He sighs.
>"Let's go back."
>Anon stands up and turns around to lead the way.
>Weary steps keep you next to him.
>Not a word is spoken as you walk.
>Your legs are heavy, but you have no problem keeping up with him.
>The ways seems to be longer than before.
>Once you reach your destination he lets you inside.
>The door to your room passes on your left as your legs carry you to the living room.
>Clumsy your body moves up the the couch and cowers.
>There hasn't been one coherent thought since you've been in the park.
>As if the world moves around you. Without you.
>You feel lost.
>Helpless.
>Alone.
>A clang.
>You look up through teary eyes.
>There is a glass of water on the glass table.
>The vision is blurred but you can hear Anon's voice.
>"Drink something."
>He sits down, a little distant from you.
>Head sunken in your forelegs you sob.
>The rhythmic clicking of a blade on a mirror is barely louder than your muffled cries.
>You can hear him snort.
>A painful but whispered "Fuck" escapes his lips.
>A cigarette is lighted up before he leaves the room.
>Just a moment later he returns and settles himself back on the couch.
>With a hiss his beer can opens. A deep breath.
>His eyes rest on you as you cry away the pain.
>Minutes tick away but the tears don't stop flowing.
>>
>>28832059
>Then he moves closer and carefully puts his hand on your withers.
>It is cold.
>His icy touch sends a small shiver up your spine.
>But somehow you don't mind.
>After a moment his touch soothes your sore muscles.
>He carefully strokes your back.
>Light and soft movements that neither reach your neck nor your hips.
>How long has it been since someone touched you without good intentions?
>How long have you been in this forsaken world?
"Anon."
>His hand leaves your back.
>You raise your head to face him over your shoulder.
"Why did you do it?"
>His head sinks, eyes pointing to the floor, away from you.
>"I'm sorry," he says with a coarse voice.
"Why are you doing this?"
>"Look, horse, I wasn't the one-"
"My name is Snowflake! Why?! Why do you do this!? Why am I here!? What... what is all of this supposed to mean?"
>Tears well up again along with anger.
>He moves back a little, his face expressionless.
>There is no answer.
>He moves his attention back to the small mirror on the table, as you let your head sink into your hooves again.
>"You know, you should try to understand that I'm not your enemy."
>You can hear him snort that stinking powder.
>"I may be your best friend."
>You are speechless.
>He stands up and takes the utensils into his hands.
>"Try to get this into this thick skull of yours."
>With that he leaves the room, leaving you behind.
>Angry, hurt, confused and alone.
>>
>>28832065
>When you wake up the house is empty again.
>The food in the kitchen is the way you left it yesterday.
>He didn't eat, just as he said.
>The house is quit.
>A prison with unlocked doors that you don't dare to leave.
>Isolation your only company.
>After eating you make your way to the couch in the living room.
>Your eyes wander through the windows to the garden.
>He got you here.
>Food and shelter.
>Harsh punishment but no harm for harms sake.
>But why? He has not really demanded anything nor has he wanted you around.
>He isn't even interested in you, it is more like you are a bother to him.
"Not my enemy?"
>Reflecting, pictures of the past days emerge.
>You were just a recruit in Canterlot.
>Despite your parents advice you wanted to become a royal guard.
>Ever since you visited the castle.
>It's no place for a mare... an earth pony. Settle for something different...
>You tried anyways. You had too.
>Got into fights in the barracks almost every day.
>When you left your post to check after strange sounds it was your captain who chewed you up and spit you out.
>He had you running circles for in the rain for hours.
>You thought you'd cough out your lungs.
>An earth pony who could not follow orders under all those unicorns and pegasi.
>When you collapsed after the last round on the muddy ground, the night only illuminated his magic, he said something similar.
>"You are a tough nut to crack, I'll give you that, rookie. I'm not your enemy, but you have to follow orders if you want to make it."
>You'll never forget your parents tears, when you finally made it.
>They were so proud.
>Even Soft Breeze was there in the crowd.
>The grey pegasus that got always bullied.
>You take a look at your flank.
>The scars look like deep scratches on the shield.
>All a thing of the past.
>Because of him.
Gritting your teeth you hiss the traitors name, "Discord."

As always feedback is would be very much appreciated.
>>
File: WKnightd.jpg (19KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
WKnightd.jpg
19KB, 500x280px
>>28832045
A piece of shit would never have returned to finish its story

Welcome back Anon_01
>>
>>28831935
He won't do that, luckily. But his belt isn't gonna be light weight, either.

Hang in there, Corona. Be a good girl and take your licks, and you'll be just fine.
>>
File: itssomething.png (206KB, 494x584px) Image search: [Google]
itssomething.png
206KB, 494x584px
Forgot to attach my drawing.
Also i liked unknown better =(
>>
>>28832075
Uh oh. Feisty slave mare. Needs to be broken in a little.
>>
>>28832092
Master has never hit her before. This is going to radically change how she looks at him.
>>
>>28832879
From "master she kinda wants to fuck but won't admit it" to "Lord Pussydrencher"
>>
>>28832928
ded
>>
>>28832879
He promised he wouldn't unless she did something very bad. She did something VERY bad.

Radically change? No. She WILL understand.
>>
File: 1443976780315.jpg (32KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1443976780315.jpg
32KB, 400x428px
>>
Simply More

>She was only ten.
>That's what’s scrawled on the cardboard sign she’s holding up.
>You almost missed it.
>Hidden as she is in the dark alley, it was hard to read.
>"Will do anything. $10."
>Mare probably has no idea what she’s doing.
>Certainly the cheapest you’ve ever seen a whore.
>Every other pony you'd approached tonight was out of your price range.
>You don't even know why you came down here.
>Your wallet is thin, just a few bills stuffed in it.
>Maybe enough to buy a blowjob, if you were lucky.
>Well, apparently you are.
>Anything.
>$10.
>You’ve got $10.
>Hell, you’ve got $50.
>That can buy you a whole lot of anything.
>She looks at you over the edge of her sign as you approach, streaks of dirt marring the pale streak of cream on her muzzle, turning it nearly the same dingy chocolate brown as the rest of her coat.
“Anything?”
>”A-anything,” she answers, shivering in the cold air.
>She’s tiny.
>Her face is thin.
>So is her body.
“So… like… seriously?”
>Damn near the body of a supermodel.
“Anything!?”
>”Yes, sir.”
>This is more than luck.
“What about your owner? I’m not going to have some pissed off asshole after me because I was a little rough with you, will I?”
>She shakes her head, sending strands of her honey tan mane waving wildly in the dim light.
“Really? Because –“
>”I’m a free pony, sir. I don’t have an owner.”
>Tonight is your lucky night.
>>
>>28833123
>She lets the sign fall to the side, giving you a clear view of her body.
>Thin.
>Petite.
>Oh fuck yes.
>A pegasus.
>Damn birdpones never ended up in this place.
>Free ones could always get jobs as couriers if nothing else.
>Never so desperate as to rent out their bodies to men like you.
>And the few slaves that were forced down here against their will?
>Scarcity drove up the price.
>This is your lucky night.
>A god damn pegasus.
>Her wings are folded tight against her sides.
>They’re large, seemingly oversized for her tiny body.
>You have never gotten this lucky.
>Fucked a few mudpones and once a unicorn, but never a pegasus.
>You don’t think you’ve ever gotten this lucky in your entire life.
“What’s wrong with you?”
>”N – nothing, sir. Nothing’s wrong with me.”
>There has to be something.
>Some trick or flaw.
>False wings?
>They look real, but hidden as she is in the shadows of the alley, you can’t be positive.
>Well, she’s still absurdly cheap, even for a mudpone.
>A trap?
>That… entirely depends on what kind.
>Pony prostitution isn’t illegal, but…
>You look up and down the street, but nothing stands out. No one watching you. Everyone has eyes only for the whores.
>No muggers waiting for you to be distracted by their bait.
>None that you see, anyway.
>The other kind of trap…?
>Even a stallion has holes you can fuck.
>”Sir…?”
>STDs?
>>
>>28833131
>Shit, you have condoms. You were going to wear one anyway, even if you’d gone to one of the reputable brothels.
>Monthly testing doesn’t mean shit if the guy before you went bareback.
>”S-sir…?”
>Golden, caramel eyes stare up at you through the ragged fringe of her mane.
>She’s shivering.
>Well, it is cold out here, but…
“You’ve never done this before, have you?”
>She’s scared.
>”No, sir,” the mare answers, ducking her head to stare at the cracked concrete. “My first time.”
>Lucky. Fucking. Day.
>”My name is S’more, sir. What’s yours?”
“That doesn’t really matter, does it?”
>”N-no.”
>Not yours and certainly not hers.
>You’ve never bothered to learn a whore’s name before today.
>Not going to learn one now.
“Good, let’s do this.”
>Trick or not, this is happening.
“Where? You got a place around here or…?”
>Definitely doesn’t have a room at any of the reputable places, but the pony slums aren’t far.
>She slowly raises her head again, until she’s peering up, almost pleadingly. Her cheeks are flushed and rosy, as much from the shame as they are from the cold.
>”Your place…?”
>What?
>She frames it as a question, but there’s more to it than that.
“How about yours?”
>Not like you have anything worth stealing, but you’re not letting a whore into your place.
>She hesitates, looking back down the alley before shaking her head slowly.
>Yeah, probably doesn’t want some anonymous john at her place either.
>And you don’t want to be there.
>>
>>28833148
“Fine. Here. Let’s just…”
>You motion for her to go back down the alley, away from the street lights and blazing neon signs and customers looking to buy a few minutes of fun.
>”It’s… it’s cold,” the mare mumbles, taking only a few hesitant steps. “Wouldn’t you be more comfortable at your place?”
“Probably, but I’m pretty sure your insides are warm enough to keep my dick from freezing.”
>She nods and takes a few more steps, never quite turning her back to you.
>”What are you going to do?”
“Whatever I feel like. Anything. That’s what your sign said, right?”
>”Yes – yes, sir.”
>The tremble in her voice mirrors the one in her body, the first barely discernable because she says it so softly, the latter because of the dim light.
>It’s so dark, you don’t notice the blanket until it’s tangled around your foot.
>Only by sheer luck do you remain upright.
“Shit! Fuck!”
>”What? What! Oh! No!”
>The mare lets out a soft whine as you kick the blanket free, sending it flying into a puddle.
>Fuck it.
>Fuck them.
>Fucking hobos.
“Fuck this. I’m going home.”
>You turn and walk away.
>It’s cold. It’s wet. Too damn dark.
>Fuck this.
>You’re almost to the head of the alley without hearing a single hoofstep following.
“Well, aren’t you coming?”
>You turn to glare at the mare, but you can barely see her in the dark, her chocolate coat blending in all too well.
>”Ye – yes!”
>>
>>28833160
>You keep walking.
>She catches up with a quick trot, the wetness coating her muzzle shining as she nears the bright street a half-step behind you.
>The way it should be.
>And then you’re stepping out into the lights and she… she is not.
>The mare freezes just shy of the glow, one hoof hovering at the edge.
“Well? You said you wanted to screw at my place, so –“
>She nods and takes the first step into the light.
>A second later, another.
>And then… and then you see her.
>She’s not petite; she’s a child.
>She’s not thin; she’s starving.
>Wings flare out instinctively to catch her balance as she missteps, revealing her sharply defined ribs.
>She’s not a supermodel.
>She’s a starving child.
>Shit.
>Her breath fogs the air as she pants to catch up.
>”Where… where are we going?”
>Shit.
>Fucking SHIT.
>FUCK!
>You knew this was too good to be true.
>”I mean, sir,” she mumbles, casting her eyes about warily, “where do you live?”
“That doesn’t matter right now.”
>”B – but –“
>She cowers with a low moan, practically falling back onto her rump.
>”I’m… I’m not too young…” she whines. “Please, I’ll do anything.”
“Yeah. I know.”
>It’s what her sign said.
>$10.
>Anything.
>You fish into your wallet and pull out a pair of fives that her eyes follow like moths drawn to a lantern.
“You’ll do anything for these, right?”
>Her head bobbles up and down, her gaze never straying from the cash in your hand.
“Then you’ll let me buy you a meal. Come on, there’s a McDonalds down here.”
>She’s on her hooves before you take your second step, at your side by the third.
>Following you or the money, it doesn’t matter.
“So… what’s your name again?”

pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vXL1LP2T
>>
>>28833177
wew
hes a real shithead
>>
>>28833177
There might be more of S'more at some point in Employment is Mandatory, but no guarantees.

>>28833201
Well shit, I thought I had a nice white knight story where the mc gives up an amazing opportunity to get his rocks off and instead chooses to feed a homeless filly.
Maybe even take her home and raise her as his daughter. Figured that was implied.
I should have known I couldn't write a happy story.
Guess I used up all the joy and sunshine on that Moondancer short.

ADiaD tomorrow.
>>
>>28833238
just the fact he goes down and screws slave prostitute mares makes him a shithead
>>
File: 1473846579563.png (678KB, 679x992px) Image search: [Google]
1473846579563.png
678KB, 679x992px
>>28833177
>>
>>28833238
I think that it was a pretty happy story

It's not like all MC anons are always going to be flawless angels intent on freeing every pony they can from a life of slavery
>>
>>28833265
More than that, the way he's written screams shithead. Such great lines as "I'm pretty sure your insides are warm enough to keep my dick from freezing" paints a picture of someone with all the likeability of a burning dumpster.
>>
pastebin.com/P77Z3w4T

A New Landscape Continued...

>the hairs stand straight up on your arms and legs
>you’ve always heard that tornadoes sounded like trains as they approached
>and right now, you’re imagining a set of train tracks, with a tornado funnel rushing toward you down the rails

>you consider yourself a calm guy, but right now, you are terrified.
>the roar in the distance picks up in volume
>the fact you can hear it from inside the tub is a bad, bad sign
>at least, you think so
>it also hits you that it’s very early in the morning, yet there aren’t any tornado sirens that you know of in your city
>you’d only been able to prepare because you’d gotten lucky…

>Applejack’s barely contained sob jerks you out of your ruminations
>she shivers, gritting her teeth
>the muscles in her neck bulge with tension

>from your place right over her, it’s just hitting you
>in the face of terror, you realize that Applejack, despite all the horror that transpired last night, is afraid
>afraid of death
>perhaps it’s just instinct…

>but it doesn’t matter to you.
>even if you don’t survive, you’re going to make sure she does
>if she wants to live, you’ll do what you can
>at least, you’ll try
>this pony deserves it.
>>
>>28833425
>As the roar becomes more pronounced, you lower yourself as you as you can go
>then, you gently wrap your arm around her neck and shoulders
>she tightens up, inhales sharply and whimpers through clenched teeth
>you whisper, closing your eyes tight

“We’ll be ok, Applejack. I got you.”

>She doesn’t reply.
>but feeling your arm wrapped around her, she leans into your hold
>you smile sadly, and try to relax

>this might be the end, but at least you have somebody you care about there with you.

>the walls begin to shake
>your heart thumps wildly against the pony underneath you
>Applejack isn’t just shivering right now, she’s trembling like a leaf
>she can’t stop herself, and she begins to cry
>you aren’t going to stop her
>you just squeeze a little tighter, trying to provide her just a little comfort

>you wait for it...

>the lights suddenly cut off
>You flinch, and let out a hiss in surprise
>Applejack, on the other hand, lets out a heart rending cry
>in the pitch blackness, you can only hear the rapidly increasing volume of the tornado’s roar, the air conditioning vents having totally shut off
>>
>>28833430
>you hug Applejack close, and focus on the warmth of her body below you
>and you wait for your house to rip apart.

>the wind whistles against the roof, and you can hear something scraping against the tiles
>the sound of dust or debris hitting the sides of your house, scraping against the brick, nearly gives you a panic attack
>the roar never lets up, neither increasing or decreasing in volume
>you hear loud strikes against the roof and walls, and the air around you seems to fall away
>this is it
>you hold your breath…

>the clattering against the sides of your house is accompanied by the shattering of a window
>you hear a crackling sound from above and behind you
>Applejack hears it, and her cry of distress only slightly reaches over the roar of the tornado
>it’s right there, you can literally feel it
>the air pressure drops, popping your ears

>the house, even through your tub, vibrates like a plane caught in turbulence
>you hold onto Applejack for dear life
>hoping the sound of her cries and the roar of the tornado isn’t the last thing you’ll ever hear.
>>
>>28833438
Thought that I didn't quite leave it at enough of a cliffhanger last time, so here's another short update for your enjoyments. Please don't hate me.[/i]

Will try to have more for you guys soon!
>>
>>28833438
>>28833454
Feels good living in a place that never gets tornadoes or hurricanes.
>>
File: White Knigth Mode.jpg (461KB, 1664x939px) Image search: [Google]
White Knigth Mode.jpg
461KB, 1664x939px
>>28833177
You are one good white knigth sir!
>>
File: krx.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
krx.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>28833454
[hatred intensifies]
>>
File: 1470705553411.gif (1MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
1470705553411.gif
1MB, 320x214px
>>28833238
You're a dead man tgn.
>>
>>28832075
glad this is back i was enjoying this one.
>>
>>28833177
oh i like this go on.
>>
File: tibetanon11.png (1021KB, 1923x1743px) Image search: [Google]
tibetanon11.png
1021KB, 1923x1743px
Page nine story bump. Only one though, hope you guys don't mind me slacking.

>>28828217
>”Why did we stop out here, Master?” you ask taking a few cautious steps back, as he sets the gryphon down, taking off her hood.
>You expect her to lunge out at you, however she only winces rubbing her eyes, the reflective snow multiplying the sun twofold.
>You stand dutifully at attention when he approaches you next.
>Eyes pointed ahead, not much is felt aside an experimental tug.
>Something tied to your saddle?
>Before you have time to process why, your master starts roaring at you, kicking some snow at your face.
>You keel over in submission.
>Hurt and betrayal plastered on your features, you stare up at him, eyes pleading for at least some kind of mercy.
>Master stops and pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.
“Master, I did not mean to speak out of turn,” you cry. “I was merely protecting your honor.”
>He comes up behind you, roughly grabbing at your waist.
>With ease, he pulls you back onto your hooves and gives you a firm push with his boot.
>You slide forwards in the snow, whimpering and trembling in confusion.
>The griffon, eyes now adjusted, almost falls over again, only this time in laughter.
”L-laugh it up, swallow.”
>”You know, for someone who thinks herself better than everyone on this mountain, you sure are stupid,” the seed smacker muses.
>You turn to her, squaring off your posture.
”No, I just think I’m better than you, downs-feather. I…” You bite your tongue, eyes clenching shut. “I just…”
>>
>>28834652
Uh ohhh. Pony is in troubleeee. What a cutie, though! Submits to her master without a second's hesitation and makes sure to always obey him.
>>
File: 20161108_152815.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_152815.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Oh god slave ponies
>>
>>28833454
>cliffhanger
I'll only hate you a little.
And it won't last.

>>28833238
Not that anon.
Ya. It's like getting his dick wet is all he ever cares about. Sure he may feel a little bad for taking advantage of a starving foal but nothing a little Mickie D's won't solve before giving her the other D . I'd still read more, though it feels like it would hurt.

>>28832075
Still awfully hard on the heart to read. I just want her to get away.
Fuck that anon. I hope he dies soon.
>>
File: 1472783360085.png (251KB, 800x665px) Image search: [Google]
1472783360085.png
251KB, 800x665px
>>28834652
Nice pic. So this anon is like a mongol or something? My brain keeps trying to envision what a green mongol would even look like.
>>
>>28835073

Hmph, an anti-hero dick-driven Anon with standards...just the kind of moral ambiguity I could savor.

>>28833238

If you thought that was a "nice white knight" story, you're really fucked at that. Luckily, I don't think I speak for myself when I say that's not why I kept reading.

Looking forward to aDiaD
>>
>>28835260
"moral ambiguity"
>taking advantage of an impoverished minor.

"standards"
>Going for the easiest targets.

Sounds like you need to go with that one anon and get you moral fiber adjusted.
>>
>>28835316
>thinking he's actually going to fuck her
>>
>>28835322
For only $10 and some food to ease his mind. The way he made a bid of a deal over a silly-ass pegasus.

Ya he sound like the kind of guy that would.
>>
>>28834652
aww
>>
File: react_ENT_cat ears.gif (309KB, 258x277px) Image search: [Google]
react_ENT_cat ears.gif
309KB, 258x277px
>>28833177
>>
>>28833177
please continue
>>
>>28835345
No, he isn't, he wouldn't take advantage of an impoverished minor, and that makes him a good person, apparently. Sure, he'd take advantage of an impoverished adult or a literal sex slave, but he WON'T fuck a child, how moral of him
>>
File: 927497.jpg (37KB, 399x339px) Image search: [Google]
927497.jpg
37KB, 399x339px
>>28833438
>>28833454
>>
>>28834652
Your ears splay back against your skull as you turn away from the hideous bird. “We grew up together and he’s never done this to me befo-”
>It’s only now you look down and notice a fox pelt.
”Ohh...”
>Your eyes trail up the rope at an agonizingly slow pace, hoping.
>Hoping it isn’t attached to-
>You breath in sharply through your nose, dread gnawing at the back of your mind.
“Ohh, no.”
>It’s tied to your saddle.
>The griffon doesn’t say anything, relishing in your agony.
>You take a bit of the rope in your mouth, resisting every urge to question your master.
>Turning tail and running from -her- like some measly prey just so she can practice her dive.
>This is the most humiliating thing you’ve ever had to do.
>...
>Yet, it’s still a small price to pay for your your master’s love and affection.
>He grins and shoves you again, this time giving you an encouraging nod.
>Giving him one last look, you dart off as fast as your hooves can carry you, jaw still clenching the rope.
>If you have to do this, you’re not going to make this easy on that knaveian.

>>28834998
Not this time, just loyal to a fault.

>>28835101
Just a simple Tibetan farmer's son. I imagine him being about 16 or so.
>>
>>28835727
Fuck me, sorry about the typos by the way, you'll be seeing them a lot. I do fix them when dropping it in the pastebin though.

Guess I should post it. http://pastebin.com/Ay9ifYBL
>>
File: 1448083673485.jpg (63KB, 358x299px) Image search: [Google]
1448083673485.jpg
63KB, 358x299px
>>28835727
this is a cute story

whos the grif
>>
>>28835748
Thanks friendo. Just an OC. I did have a name in mind, but to be honest I didn't expect myself to come up with so many insult related bird puns. Been having quite the giggle coming up with them and I'm not sure she'll ever get name dropped. Maybe more towards the ending.
>>
>>28835570
We don't know if he would have bought a starving adult either, only that he was willing to take advantage of one that was selling herself for too little.
>>
>>28835748
>whos the griff
a shit
>>
File: 1444320940196.png (237KB, 671x830px) Image search: [Google]
1444320940196.png
237KB, 671x830px
>>28836104
*a cute
>>
File: ponk exe has stopped working.png (282KB, 762x626px) Image search: [Google]
ponk exe has stopped working.png
282KB, 762x626px
>>28833454
>>
>>28835727
damn this is some good shit I like the interactions between the characters please keep it up
>>
>>28835748
cute grif
>>
>>28835727
>>28836281
agreed. just so im clear though the human can't understand them right? they can only speak to each other?
>>
>>28836281
I'll do my best.

>>28837089
Aye.
>>
>>28837089
ANON IS FIRTHY MONGORION
>>
File: donkrush.png (141KB, 361x266px) Image search: [Google]
donkrush.png
141KB, 361x266px
Octavia is for riding.
>>
Anon buys pony, pony seems to have no idea what being a slave entails.
Thinks they're just flat mates.
Pony tries to do nice things for Anon, like make dinner >>28837990

I want to see an green in the style of TJpones humor.
>>
>>28828286
>I am fucking retarded
Corona has freaked the fuck out and injured anon twice before this.
>>
>>28838056
>"Girl I just bought you to help with rent. "
>"Now your acting like we're married an shit."
>"Sure I think your cute. But you don't have to force your self on me like that. "
>"I can't stand cryin' bitches."
>Pony is so happy she starts to tear up.
>"Ayyy. c'mon now giiirrrrllll. Your not really a bitch. I didn't mean it like that."
>Goes and makes her some toast.
>>
File: image.jpg (659KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659KB, 2000x1500px
>>28837996
>>
>>28838205
unf, spank that flank
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1024x1198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1024x1198px
>>28838205
>Lewd donkey slave green when?
>>
>>28838701
I wanna take that donkey and go for a long trail ride on her, as donkeys are quite suited to do.
>>
con't from pastebin: http://pastebin.com/c348Pg2X

>”The camps?”
“Nah. Weren’t no worse than stayin’ in Ponyville, Ah suppose.”
>One muddy hellhole or another, wouldn’t have made much difference.
>At least Babs coulda been buried with family.
>Maybe she wouldn’t’ve died.
>Maybe everypony would’ve.
>”You mean Sterling and what he’s been doing?” Bill asks slowly, like he’s afraid he’s right.
>He aint.
>”I know. I should have done something, but I couldn’t. Sheriff and his buddies… like I said, they’re the law around here and they do things their own way. I’ve got family to look after.”
“Who? I ain’t seen no one else around.”
>He snorts, amused-like.
>”Really?”
”You said yourself that your gran’kids and son were…”
>”Scootaloo.”
“Huh?”
>”I have to look after Scootaloo,” the old man sighs. “If anything happened to me, do you know what would happen to her?”
“She ain’t your daughter.”
>She’s just a pony.
>Just like you.
>Nothing more.
>So why does she feel so loved?
>Why’s she have a good life and folk that care about her when you… you don’t got anypony but the foal growin’ in your belly?
>”I know she’s not my daughter,” Bill concedes. “If she was, I could raise her right and trust she’d look after herself. But ponies?”
>He sighs again, drummin’ his fingers across the chair’s arm.
“Yeah. Ah know. We’re just –“
>”If something happened to me, she’d be placed in emergency rehousing. Moved to the first contractor that had a need for more pony labor. And do you know who that is around here?”
>>
>>28839117
>Ain’t t’farms, you know that much.
>”I’m not letting that man get his hands on her,” Bill growls. “I’m sorry I haven’t stepped up and tried to stop him, but I’ve got to keep her safe. You’ve got every right to blame me personally for everything, but –“
“Ah, don’t.”
>But you do.
“That ain’t it at all.”
>”Then what is it? What *do* you blame us for?”
“Y’all keep givin’ me hope.”
>”How is that bad?”
>You finally turn back t’look at the man.
“If y’all’d just stop, Ah could finally give up.”
>His fingers stop doin’ their four-beat rhythm.
>”You don’t mean what I think you mean, do you?” he asks, voice flat.
>All serious. No humor or even kindness.
>Gran’fatherly warmth all drained out.
>Not that any of that was ever meant for you anyhow.
“Ah don’t know what Ah mean. Just… it’d be easier, y’know?”
>”I… I can understand that,” he answers, reluctant to admit it as the sun is t’rise these days. “But I pray you can find a reason to hold on to that hope.”
“Ah did. An’ when Ah lost it, he at least gave me a new one.”
>Bill’s eyes dart towards your belly for only a second ‘fore he closes ‘em an’ lets out a long sigh.
>”So. It was positive?”
“It was.”
>”But…”
“Stop your worryin’. It’ll keep me goin’ for a bit.”
>Until she don’t need you no more.
>Prolly the day she’s born.
>>
>>28839132
>Bill sighs again, rubbin’ the bridge of his nose ‘tween thumb an’ forefinger.
>”For what it’s worth,” he mumbles, “I think that boy is doing his best. He actually means well.”
>That’s what hurts the most.
“An’ what if his best ain’t good enough?”
>”Then he needs someone to carry him, don’t you think?”
>But you’ve carried him. It’s what he asked an’ you did it.
>You did everything you could.
>An’ where’s that gotten you?
“Ah just... Ah just can’t anymore.”
>Ain’t nothin’ left of you but the worn-out shell of a pony.
>Your head’s too heavy to hold up any longer.
>Everything’s too heavy, like the weight of the entire world’s restin’ on your back.
>Maybe even two worlds.
>An’ it’s all just too much.
>This is all just too much.
>”I’ll… I’ll talk to the boy,” Bill says, though his voice sounds distant. “See if maybe he’d be interested in selling your contract, if that’s what you want. No guarantee he’ll listen to some old man, but I can try.
>”Hell, I’m getting pretty old and Scootaloo can’t keep up the store by herself. I could use a someone else to help around here. What do you say?”
“I’ll…
“I’ll think about it.”

end for tonight
more tomorrow
more of S'more at some later time, but not for a while
>>
>>28839159
Poor s'mores gunna get face fucked in a McDonald's bathroom in exchange for fries... What a shame
>>
File: cellyanounce.png (63KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
cellyanounce.png
63KB, 1000x700px
It's that time again, /spg/: The Movie: The Game has received yet another update in honor of the presidential election here in the US of A! No farcical box art this time, just a list of new features.
-Two new mares to whip
-Celestia, complete with her own unique gameplay mechanics.
-Also Scootaloo, because it's the current year and we need representation of all the pony races.
-Speaking of races, the Ye Olde Twile Races have been added, where you can place your bets on a Twilight and hope they win rather than suffer from total spinal failure from carrying a guy in full iron plate armor.
-Brand new backgr-I mean levels, bringing the list to:
-Fence County, North Illihiobraska (Pre-existing)
-The Great Wall of America, Mexican Side
-Grim Wartime Trenches, Blegermbourgtaly
-Detroit (Pre-existing)
-The Pone Clone Laboratory

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wa8007h1sj1stv2/slaveponythemoviethegame.exe?dl=0
>>
>>28839159
He should be making plans for scootaloo to go to the farm if anything happens to him. Not this.
>>
Be sure to handle your pones gently, /spg/
>>
>>28839325
>implying Anon isn't an awesome white knight
>implying she's not getting a veggie burger for that blowjob
>>
>>28840579
>fucks a mcchicken
>pays s'more to watch
>makes her eat the soiled sandwich
>can't refuse because starving
>anon buys her a mcchicken every Friday when he passes by
>>
File: 1455163181005.jpg (444KB, 1502x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1455163181005.jpg
444KB, 1502x1227px
Now we need a green to wrap up because president trump freed the slaves (probably because they were owned by competitors). But but are freed nuntheless.
>>
>>28840685
Obviously. Who doesn't love their McChickens with mayo?
>>
>>28841265
I need you to get cracken'. Unfortunately I lost my whip drinking in my garage, but I'm sure someone around her has one to lend me.
>>
>>28832075
Hey, you're back! A writefag risen from the dead!

Let me say this - you're looking at a massive, massive improvement over your old writing. I don't know if you've spent the time practicing or what, but everything here feels a lot better than you started at. For one, both Anon and Snowflake now feel like much more three-dimensional characters; he is harsh, but not randomly cruel and actually shows sympathy (yet doesn't fall into complete white-knight mode). Snowflake is angry, but not mindlessly raging.

Your writing also flows a lot more smoothly; you're good at indirectly describing things rather than outright just saying them. Something like
>The rhythmic clicking of a blade on a mirror is barely louder than your muffled cries.
gives us a much more evocative idea of the scene than just outright saying "you can hear Anonymous doing drugs again". That's good - 'show, don't tell' is one of the most easily broken author's rules and you stick to it.

Absolutely great to see you around, and I hope you continue.

>>28833177
Well, that's horrifying. It's not that it isn't a white knight story - in the end, it is pretty positive - but misery pervades through the entire thing, making it hard to see as a positive story. Like, yeah - this particular action was a warm and pleasant one. But the story makes it hard to forget there are still a lot of other ponies out there suffering despite him taking in this one, let alone that Anonymous might go back to just using them.

>>28835727
This is a bit different - between the rural setting and the pony/griffon not being able to talk to their owner, it's a lot different from other stories. The dynamic between the two of them drives a lot more of this than between them and their owner, which is quite good. I do hope you continue.
>>
>>28839159
DIAMOND TIARA
>" - being called a landmark move by..."
>You tune out the TV.
>It's not important.
>Neither is the frantic chatter between the other mares.
>Your attention is focused on the mare guiding you through the common room.
>Sterling's assistant.
>His second fav- his *favorite*.
>Cherry Berry glances up as you stumble past, but quickly looks away.
>You don't care. You don't need her sympathy.
>All you have to do is find your new bed.
>It's been over a year since you've been in this place.
>To think you've fallen so far. To think...
>... to think you're back here. Sharing a bedroom with five other mares. Again.
>Or maybe not.
>The room Octavia leads you to is strangely devoid of personal affects.
>More space for yours, you suppose.
>"So there it is," Octavia mumbles as you begin unloading your belongings on the nearest bed.
>You'll put them away tomorrow.
>It's... you don't know when it is, but it's late.
>You're tired.
>And sore.
>And you need a shower.
>"I'm aware it's not as pleasant as your private room, however..."
"Whatever. I'll earn that back soon."
>"I suppose you shall."
>She dips her head towards the bed you've dumping your things on.
>"If I may suggest...? Choose one of the others. We've washed the sheets, but weren't able to get all the stains out of the mattress."
"Yeah. Thanks."
>>
Gotta bump
>>
>>28841855
yes need more of the diamond story line.
>>
>>28841855
>Gross.
>Octavia inclines her head in a shallow bow.
>"Good luck."
>She doesn't waste any more words on you - and you don't waste your time watching her leave.

>The heater is on, but you're still cold. Practically freezing.
>Empty rooms do that.
>But that's not why you can't sleep.
>The first mattress was lumpy, the second so hard you might as well be sleeping on the ground. The third...
>You've tried them all and you can't sleep.
>The stains can't be *that* bad.
>With carelessness born of exhaustion and despair, you sweep your meagre belongings off the bed.
>Sterling's favors and gifts from clients fall to the floor.
>Some bounce. Some roll away.
>A small mirror breaks.
>Whatever.
>You grab the sheets between your teeth and yank them back.
>>
>>28842781
>Enough to see the specks that dot the mattress.
>You pull the sheets down further, revealing a mottled tapestry of reds and browns.
>Some old. Some fresh.
>But not too fresh.
>Every stain is a week old or more.
>Dense enough you can almost make out the curve of her leg here, the sweep of her back there.
>A near perfect silhouette, painted in pain and suffering.
>She never did move much in her sleep, even when she had nightmares.
>A soft whimper as you held her in your legs, a slight shudder. Nothing more.
>>
bamp
>>
>>28829327
>>28829341
>>28831187
"...we don't need to turn this into a big thing now."
> One eyebrow shoots up questioningly.
> "Not a big thing? Anonymous is going to be furious-"
"No, I mean - we don't need to launch a pony-hunt right this second. Whoever did this is driven enough to break the peace in here, but if we scare them with a big search they'll just go to ground and never pop back up."
> Drawing close, Gene lowers his voice.
> "What are you suggesting?"
"They'll want to do this again. But-"
> You motion to the emptied and dripping paint buckets where they had been cast aside at the edge of the road.
"-they'll need more. This place will be too dangerous to try again, and I can only think of a couple other places we keep paint..."
> "Ah. So, we wait - actually, better you take your ponies and wait there, so they don't smell us."
"Yes. It also helps how ponies might view this... they'd be going after buildings guarded by other ponies, after all."
> "Good, yes. I approve - Anonymous may overrule me, but I think he will not. Go get the others after your shift, and we can settle this before it becomes a bigger problem."
> ...
> Thus do you find yourself, three days later, once again crouched in a nearly-unlit closet in a larger building - cans of spraypaint lining the shelves around you.
> You'd taken to reading the labels to pass the time - a boring tactic, but one to keep you awake.
> Shifting to a nocturnal watch schedule had not been easy.
> Nor was it easy to read them with the low light in the room, the single flashlight having its lens covered over to reduce the mount of light that could be seen from around the door.
> One of the other ponies who'd joined the guard, Seismic Shift, had even less:
> The shed he was waiting in had windows, so even the slightest amount of light from within couldn't be tolerated.
> Grumbling and shifting how you are seated - no legs going to sleep tonight - you lean your side against a shelf and snort softly.
>>
>>28843683

> Alone and with nothing to pass the time, your thoughts drift.
> How had it come to this, hiding in the dark like a colt sneaking home from his filly-friend's?
> You'd been a Wonderbolt trainee, for Celestia's sake!
> ...Wonderbolts...
> Rolling onto your back, you stare up at the ceiling and sigh again.
> The more you thought back on it, the more you knew you that your memories were right - she'd been a Wonderbolts Trainee as well.
> Possibly even further along than the process than yourself, though you weren't sure about that.
> And, for that matter, you could sympathize with the desperation she felt to give her foal a reasonable life.
> After all, look at what you had done for Rumble's sake:
> Turned traitor on your entire race, sold out ponies who had just wanted to escape and get control of their lives back, all so that Rumble could-
> Snorting more forcefully this time, you nostrils flaring, you roll to your belly and try to banish those thoughts.
> You weren't holding them in bondage, you remind yourself.
> Nor were you the only pony to turn to aiding the guards.
> ...but you had been the one to sell out the escape, a sibilant voice hisses in the back of your head.
> You had, it whispers, denied them that freedom.
> And now you were going to turn over another pony to their mercies.
> No!
> Your hoof hits the floor, its contact echoing through the room.
> For a moment you freeze, ice in your veins.
> That had been far, far louder than you'd thought.
> If anypony had heard...
> When, a few minutes later, nopony has come you finally relax.
> ...no.
> They were not going to be turned over for the same kind of punishment.
> Cadance would be overseeing this, and you could trust her to be-
> Your ears prick at the distant, soft howl of a whistle.
> Another one of the guards, blowing as hard as they could.
>>
>>28843686

> An instance passes, and you've burst from the closet to gallop - hooves skidding and sliding on the smooth floor - out through the woodshop it was attached to.
> Outside you could hear the whistle far more clearly, and based on the direction already know exactly who is blowing it.
> Seismic Shift was a hefty Earth Pony, easily capable of downing any opponent he could get his hooves on.
> But he must not have been able to get that close, or he'd have had no need to use his whistle like that.
> Kicking off the ground, you leap to the air and spread your wings.
> A few quick beats send you skimming are barely above the ground, picking up speed.
> Distant whining catches you ears - one of the little motorized carts guards used to patrol the camp.
> They'd be faster than by foot or by hoof but not faster than by wing; you couldn't be more than a block or two out.
> Turning yet another corner, your wings heave an abrupt and unexpected heave-up to lift you over the cloaked pony you'd nearly collided with.
> A moment later, however, yet a second cloaked form dashes past you.
> ...that explained the whistle - there'd been more than one of them.
> The pony you'd nearly collided with, however, was not so adept on their hooves - stumbling as they try to regain a steady pace of hoofbeats.
> It's little use; they tumble head over hooves to the ground - not rising again.
> Landing and pushing off a nearby building, you rebound off it and are back on the remaining pony's tail - literally.
> Putting on an extra burst of speed that earns them a few seconds longer lead, but by wing you're still faster.
> They - she, you realize - gives a stifled squeak as your jaws close around her wildly waving tail, sending her skidding and weaving.
> You release, overtaking them and spinning about to slam into the ground in front of her.
> A minute later she're up again, hoofing at the ground and getting ready to charge.
> Widening your stance, you fold your wings and eye them evenly.
>>
>>28843692
"This isn't the time to try and get past me. It's over."
> That... came out sounding awful.
> But hopefully it got the message across.
> Spitting on the ground, the pony makes a sudden leap to the left - but you're still faster.
> Tangling hooves, wings, necks you go down in a bundle.
> She's stronger than you expect, and it's to your surprise that you note the complete lack of horn on their head.
> Even that isn't quite as surprising as the face revealed by your assailant's cloak - no more than a cut-up burlap bag, you now realize - falling away.
"...Nurse? Nurse Mellowheart?!"
> "Get out of my way."
> Her voice drips with anger, and in the moment of your surprise she heaves - putting her Earth Pony strength to good use and nearly throwing you clear.
> Almost.
> Barely do you manage to hang on - she fights with the unique desperation of a trapped pony, snapping teeth and jabbing edges of her hooves, neighing and squealing.
> Air burns in your lungs as you duck and weave; she isn't really trying to cause injury, you realize, but just force you back long enough to get free.
> In equal desperation, you lean in and - opening wide - slip your jaws around her neck.
> Not biting, but placing enough pressure there to make it clear that fighting further was not an option.
> Mellowheart freezes, instinctual fear taking over.
> One final neigh tears from her throat, and then she goes limp - twisting slowly over to display her belly in the universal sign of surrender.
> Getting up, you place a hoof on her belly just in case and suck in desperately needed lungfuls of air.
> On her back, Mellowheart stares up at you with miserable and pained eyes - the anger from earlier gone, replaced with resignation and despair.
"...why?"
> "Because - I treated - her - when she came - back from - his torture."
> She is panting too, words being used sparingly as her breath catches up.
> "You - you would too - if you were there. There's no - no way to be silent after seeing that."
>>
>>28843700

"...so you break in like a thief and play 'bored, angry teenage colt painting graffiti?"
> "So I make sure nopony will forget what she went through - what we still are! And especially not him - Anonymous can't be allowed he can just sweep her away and expect us to forget!"
> Anger smolders just beneath your surface, but you can't find the willpower to ignite it into flame.
> Perhaps seeing the conflict in your posture, Mellowheart turns her head away.
> "I'm not hurting anypony. Paint is replaceable. There's no need to turn me over, Thunderlane. I'm nowhere near as bad as he is."
"I'm not here to debate right and wrong, Mellowheart."
> In the distance, the rising whine of a cart's motor again reaches your ears.
> Security was coming.
"If you'd just talked, or painted your own home, or whatever, I'd have put my hide at risk backing you up. But you broke the rules."
> "The rules of a man who tortures us when we just try to go home and live freely!"
> Closing her eyes, Mellowheart shudders softly.
> "You really think he would let me be if I told everypony what happened to Corona?"
> Her ears are tracking the cart's motors as well now - she knows she is on a time limit.
> "I - I made sure nopony got hurt. If you turn me over, though..."
> ...why is this so hard to question?
> "Please, Thunderlane. Don't give me up to that... I can vanish. I won't break in anymore - we'll find another way-"
> She's afraid.
> Terrified.
> Of course she is - she knew exactly what happened to Corona.
> But then, Anonymous won't be handling this; Cadance will.
> And Cadance...
> ...won't let her off the hook either, you're forced to admit.

Let her go, or hold her until the rest of security shows up?
>>
>>28843706
Hold her until the rest of security shows up.
>>
>>28843706
Hold her, she broke the rules and have to face the consequences like the adult she's suppose to be.
>>
>>28843706
>Hold her.
It's a god damn shame about Corona, but she knew the risks of breaking in and stealing if she got caught, and she did.

Remember that you're doing this to make life better for the other ponies, and what she's doing is straight up anarchy that's making things worse for everyone involved. Ponies and humans.
>>
>>28843706
Hold her.

Cadance will decide on punishment.

However if she's whipped or otherwise harmed over this it's only going to stoke the fires of resistance.
>>
>>28842832
shiiit now you've dragged Octavia into this?
>>
>>28843706
>Let her go, or hold her until the rest of security shows up?
Hold her. I'm assuming that any other guards that show up, human or pony, will be grunts. Thunderlane needs to make it clear to them that he's in command of the scene, and not let them haul her away. That he and Cadance will deal with her, and if they have a problem with it, he can remind them that Anon gave him this authority - and that human or not, he outranks them, so they can piss off.

We need to see Thunderlane exercise his authority at least once to see if it stirs up drama with the human guards.
>>
>>28843748
Yeah, her actions only agitate the other ponies, which will in all likelihood be met with countermeasures that will undo any progress made and then some.
>>
>>28843825
I have to agree with this. If this pony gets hurt it's only going to cause more problems. Take her in, take her to Cadance. Have her clean up where she vandalized, confine her to the clinic and her quarters, take away her days off for a month. She wasn't inciting violence or encouraging ponies to run away. It was a nonviolent demonstration so that ponies never forget what happened to Corona.
>>
>>28843825
>>28843858
This. She's a nurse. She provides a vital service to their little community. She can't be taken out of commission, even if only for a few days, to recover from a whipping.
>>
>>28843825
yeah, ponies also need a demonstration that the ponies on the guard - while enforcing Anon's will, will be fair and merciful in doing so... and the guard ponies are not their enemy.
>>
>>28843858
>so that ponies never forget what happened to Corona.
Speaking of Corona, UPDATE WHEN? You said you'd be here today, writefag. I need to know what happens to my waifu.
>>
>>28843956
He was in the IRC earlier. He seemed panicked and incoherent. I think the election broke him. I know he voted for Hillary.
>>
>>28843956
He actually said either today or sunday if I recall correctly.
>>28843976
I actually feel kinda bad for him if that's the case.
>>
>>28843976
>He seemed panicked and incoherent.
Well, if he is gay then the Trump and "Conversion Therapy" Pence win means he may be looking at some hard times ahead. I'd be worried.
>>
>>28844102
Trump isn't for conversion therapy. But the fact that the whole Congress is red is even worse than that.

Mike Pence is a stupid fuck, too.
>>
>>28844102
He has some bisexual tendencies, but from what I've gathered talking to him in his various drug-addled states he leans mostly towards grills. His experience with the colt cuddler general turned him away from 3DPD boipussy permanently. He just still really likes stallions and horsecock.
>>
>>28844128
>various drug-addled states
Huh. I never woulda pegged him as a tweeker.
>>
>>28844102
I really hope he's ok. The country will have rough times ahead, but the world isn't going to end.
>>
>>28843706
Let her go I see nothing wrong with what she's doing
sure she broke the rules but what else was she supposed to do?
>>
>>28844147
>what else was she supposed to do?
treat the tortured ponies injuries with a thankful "yes'm massa" like a goodgirl
>>
>>28839585
This

In a world disfigured by the scars of war and where few people are interested in the well-being of the ponies, the opportunity for them to have a sanctuary away from the hatred of humanity is an oasis in a desert of contempt.

>>28841855
>Octavia

This is too sad, Octavia is one of my favorites

>>28842832
>Silhoutte
Silver Spoon

Great return TTGAME, love read your stories
>>
>>28844164
Fuck's sake the thought of a completely submissive mare that accepts anything I do to her unquestioningly and truly believes she deserves it, and still says "yes master" and "I love you master" makes me rock fucking hard.
>>
>>28843706
Let her go. There's no need to punish her. She wasn't inciting violence. And besides, she's a nurse, and the torture was horrific. I could see her being shaken up, and for good reason.

Even during the fight, she wasn't trying to injure Thunderlane. She isn't going to do this again. I believe her, and so should Thunderlane.
>>
>>28843976

Pics, or it didn't happen.
>>
>>28843956
Shiny and Corona update will most likely come Sunday.

>>28843976
I haven't been on IRC today. I fell out of a hay loft this morning. As such you can imagine I'm not in peak form right now.
I also didn't vote in this election.

>>28844128
Not interested in human males.
Would eagerly do things to pone stallions that would make Satan himself cover his eyes with shame though.

>>28844136
I only take prescription drugs. And right now I'm only on two of them (down from 14 a year ago). I'm on a tri-cyclic antidepressant and ambien to help me sleep. They do make me quite loopy and I often do and say things I don't remember under their influence though.

>>28843706
Always a pleasure to see an update from you. I really need to get caught up on everyone else's greens at some point too though. Maybe over the Thanksgiving holiday.

As for the little pony vandal I agree to varying degrees with what's already been posted. This kind of behavior can't be allowed to continue, but harming her in any way I think will be detrimental to all involved. Don't let her go, but don't turn her over to the human guards either. I also agree that I would like to see how Thunderlane handles asserting his newly found authority to give a human (or humans) orders. If this Anon gives the ponies a chance to police themselves and lets them handle this matter by allowing Cadance to decide her punishment, I think it would go a long way toward proving his sincerity.
>>
>>28844259
Forgot my trip. This was me.
>>
>>28843706
>>28844261
SHINY REUNITING WITH HIS FAMILY
WHEN?
H
E
N
?
>>
>>28844298
I actually don't want this to happen any time soon. I want Shiny to get complacent in his life, get super close to Grace, FINALLY accept his place in the world as a slave as long as it means he gets to love and protect that little girl... and then have it all come crashing down when he finally realizes his real family is still out there.
>>
>>28844350
you sadistic motherfucker
>>
>>28844350
>>28844371

>Shiny runs away to find his family
>Grace thinks it's her fault
>cries her little eyes out for days thinking her pony best friend doesn't love her any more because she did something wrong
>>
>>28844397
My little sister's dog ran away a day after she got into really big trouble for something she did as a kid. She was still quite young at the time (maybe around the same age as Grace in this story). Broke my heart because she was absolutely convinced her puppy ran away because she was a bad girl and none of us could convince her otherwise. My parents felt like shit for months over that.
>>
>>28844350
>>28844371
>>28844397
please do not make the loli cry
>>
>>28842832
>How many nights did this take?
>How many clients...?
>You crawl onto the bed, your body following where your eyes lead.
>How long before your bed is like this?
>Your legs tremble at the thought.
>Her customers are now yours.
>Bruises and scrapes cover your barrel.
>They are not kind.
>Your back burns.
>The whips Sterling supplies won't break the skin, but they still sting.
>How long can you put off the inevitable?
>How soon before the clients nopony wants are the only ones willing to buy you?
>Some clients... they bring their own whips.
>How desperate will you have to be before you say yes?
>Another day? Two?
>No.
>With a shudder, you realise it's started already.
>You know that.
>*Knew* that, as much as you wanted to pretend otherwise.
>You just don't know how long you can last.
>Will it be as long as her?
>And... will you face it with the same quiet dignity?
>No.
>You can't even pretend.
>Not when you're standing over her shadow like it’s your very own.

all for today

>>28843806
>>28844180
>Octavia
I asked a horsefucker for a random mare without any explanation why. His first suggestion was Spoiled Rich, but I told him that would be too depressing. Octavia was his second choice.
Now I have to figure out why she's Sterling's assistant and new favorite pony.
>>
File: friends_by_gracie-42vd53x.png (353KB, 894x1000px) Image search: [Google]
friends_by_gracie-42vd53x.png
353KB, 894x1000px
>>28844538
Loli is not for sad, loli is for friendship with ponies
>>
>>28844617
where's the ribbons in his mane and the glitter nail polish on his hooves?
>>
File: please be my friend.png (147KB, 473x900px) Image search: [Google]
please be my friend.png
147KB, 473x900px
>>28844617
loli is only for sad
>>
>>28843706

For a moment I thought the thief was Rumbler, and then we really would have had a problem

>Let her go, or hold her until the rest of security shows up?

If Thunderlane were alone he would surely have helped her.

But he has his brother, has his marefriend who was a victim of rape, has to continue to monitor Bonbon and his resistance, must remain the Judas of his people who must protect their loved ones.

If you let her go she will continue to rebel and that will spread throughout the camp, the problem must be cut off before it becomes a swarm of parasprites

>>28843825
>We need to see Thunderlane exercise his authority at least once to see if it stirs up drama with the human guards.

This

Is time for Thunderlane to stop lamenting for breathing and to seek to improve his position in the plantation, the operation was his idea and the capture of the instigator by the same will make the human guards appreciate its importance and that in the future it can have greater Control over the decisions, the formation of a power structure within the pony society will lay the foundation for the herd to aspire to better life chances in the future
>>
>>28844675
She ran out.
>>
>>28844583
Nien! Cellohorse is not for hurting. Music horse is for gentleness and caring, for composing soft tunes to keep the spirits of other ponies up when times are rough, and for knowing that when her owner takes her out to perform in public, only he knows what she is wearing under the 'proper' clothes he gets for her.
>>
File: yu.jpg (114KB, 1600x1517px) Image search: [Google]
yu.jpg
114KB, 1600x1517px
>>28844583
>Now I have to figure out why she's Sterling's assistant and new favorite pony

Objectively speaking Octavia is a very beautiful mare, with aristocratic air and accent and better manners than those of Diamond Tiara, who practically only seeks to please the others in an attempt to seek approval, also knows to play the Chello very well and surely has other talents That its owner must. . . . find satisfactory.

But it's still very sad. . . Poor Octavia, she does not deserve to be in such a place.
>>
>>28844350
You Magnificent bastard, keep it up.
>>
>>28844617
The friendship that is formed between ponies and humans will create the most powerful magic that could open the portals again and restore Equestria to its former splendor
>>
>>28844807
MEGA
>>
>>28844833
mega?
>>
>>28844904
Make Equestria Great Again.
>>
>>28844259
>Would eagerly do things to pone stallions that would make Satan himself cover his eyes with shame though.

c...care to share?
>>
>>28844940
Just read his pastebin nigga.
Writefag has a sadistic streak in him.
>>
>>28844940
>>28844999
He seems to have a fetish for treating ponies like horses.
Not that that's a bad thing.
>>
>>28845058
Yeah, he'd probably ride a stallion or something equally disguting.
>>
>>28844757
>keep the spirits of other ponies up when times are rough
Maybe that's why she's the top pone. She can keep the others in line, keep them motivated, and comfort them when they are sad.
Maybe gets Sterling to buy instruments for them, tries to teach them to play.
Tries to recreate the harmonious magic she no longer feels through the power of music.
I wonder what would happen if she stopped taking her pills.

>>28844767
Very good points. She is polite and classy and probably makes a great first impression for VIPs.

Perhaps Sterling wasn't originally planning to open a brothel, but Octavia was the only true 'entertainer' he got and he did the best with what he had.
Maybe she plays in the diner or he rents her out to play music, but either way no one better so much as touch her. She's not a whore. He has other ponies for that.
She's treated well, no quota, no worries about beatings or being fed to dogs. Sterling is actively looking for Vinyl and other talented ponies she recommends, but hasn't been able to buy out their contracts yet.
And while Octavia is aware of the horrible things happening to the other ponies there, she doesn't find herself particularly horrified by it anymore.
She has her duties and responsibilities and fulfills them without complaint and cannot understand why these others do not simply do the same.
It's not malice or cruelty on her part, she has simply become jaded after so long.
She certainly doesn't have the patience for Diamond Tiara's pity party.
After all, the whores' job is not nearly so difficult as hers.
All they have to do is lie back and think of Equestria.

At least, that's how I may run with it. Basically spitballing ideas so folks can yell at me to not do certain things.
>>
>>28845184
It remains to be seen what happened with most ponies snobs Canterlot as Upper Crust or Fleur de Lys.

If they were lucky they ended up in the hands of humans wealthy enough to value their acquisition, otherwise there will be many emotionally shattered ponies scattered across the Earth

It would be disappointing if in order to survive Octavia had to give up the other ponies, but in a cruel world every pony must see for himself

Now need green of Octavia TTGAME!!!
>>
>>28844999
Gotta admit I've fapped to that Blueblood domination green a few times and I don't even like stallions. I just really enjoy a well written hard core non consensual bondage scene and that definitely delivers.
>>
File: Octawiabypridark1475620298861.png (886KB, 808x989px) Image search: [Google]
Octawiabypridark1475620298861.png
886KB, 808x989px
>>28844583
Please don't change anything because me.
I Understand why she would be popular at a place like sterlings.

Was DT's new bed SP's old one? If so. ouch.
>>
>>28845184
>After all, the whores' job is not nearly so difficult as hers.
>All they have to do is lie back and think of Equestria.

i really like the calised attitude, really makes her standout.
>>
File: 336495.png (326KB, 546x669px) Image search: [Google]
336495.png
326KB, 546x669px
bump
>>
''Did I do good, Anon?''

>>28843952
>>
>Anon was sitting on the couch while petting his pony laying across his lap, flipping through TV channels on a sleepy sunday afternoon stopping on the news station.
>The news reporter spoke in her usual monotone fake happy voice that all news reporters share.
>Something about unusually low pony birthrates, and refusing to eat nationwide… Probably because they were slaves...
>But something catches Anon’s attention.
>”and authorities urge you, if your pony’s demeanor has changed noticeably, or they seem unusually forgetful, please report your pony’s behavior to the number on the screen and an expert will be dispatched to perform a routine checkup.”
>His pony stiffens up slightly at hearing the broadcast.
“Huh… wonder what’s going on with them.”
>Anon looks down at his pony, but the way she’s lying, he can’t see her wide terrified eyes staring with fear at the moving pictures.
>>
>>28846161
>Was DT's new bed SP's old one? If so. ouch.
I couldn't find a way to word it that satisfied me, so I left it out, but (actual real, if minor, spoilers ahead) it was Silver Spoon's.
The reason Diamond Tiara has a room to herself is no one wants to associate with a pony they know is going to die.
It's also the softest bed. The others are not without compassion, even if they avoided Silver.
Not that the others are bad bed or anything, they just aren't the best. With her bruises and scrapes, Diamond probably wouldn't have been able to sleep comfortably anywhere.
Yet she falls asleep on Silver's bloodstained mattress without even putting the sheets back on.
She doesn't really feel the cold anymore.
Empty rooms are cold.
This room isn't empty.
She sleeps on the far edge of the bed, her legs positioned as if holding Silver.
Or maybe on the near edge, being the small spoon for Silver's stain.
Or possible directly on top of it, as she has basically taken Silver's place and the room is colder than ever as she's feeling not only her own loneliness, but Silver's.
I couldn't decide, but more importantly I couldn't find a way to word that from Diamond's POV that I was happy with and I don't have any other POV characters that could have looked in and saw it, so it got cut.
For now.
Another POV character might have an opportunity to see it soonish.
>>
>>28847523
Just keep petting pony.

Good pony.
>>
File: 1476541387539.png (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476541387539.png
44KB, 800x800px
>>28847471
>pets mane
yes anon, you're a good pony slave. Your master is proud
>>
>>28845184
wow what a fucking bitch. no tg. being murdered by dogs is not acceptable. you can only do this if octavia is noticably and absolutely fucking broken down mentally.
>>
>actual transmitted post content is always 2 edits behind what's actually in the text box when I hit submit

Fucking reinstalling everything today, fuck it
>>
>>28847985
There is no doubt that Octavia is traumatized by the terrible situation, a war with aliens, slavery, genocide and abuse, who knows where she was before Sterling got her, in her situation, where there are no princesses,real guard or elements to save them, families and friends away, be treated worse than slaves; like cattle without a mind, if a some alien shows an interest in your special talent and gains profits that convince him of the benefit of keeping you, feeding you, giving you a space for sleep and relax and not forcing you to satisfy the lust of the other nasty hairless apes, you would not take the chance?
>>
>>28848126
I am saying that most people do not want to portray that trauma so they would rather have octavia come off as a totally concieted and evil bitch rather than take the effort to make her actions seem stilted and broken down.
>>
>>28848180
I Know, only explore the circumstances that force a person to give him the back to his be people to be able to survive.

And put images of Octavia, she is qt
>>
Playing SWTOR through the sith wrrior story for the first time and Slave Vette is just like a slave pony simulator. Cute slave alien thing that cracks jokes, you can shock collar her at any time, and when you get to know her, she tells you deep soul crushing back stories.
>>
File: Joker_smile.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_smile.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>28848180
Wow, a little harsh judging her personality based only on a few lines. Particularly considering she was only shown from the point of view of a pony who was too lost in her own misery to pay attention to news that Sweetie Belle is coming over, let alone the subtle nuances of Octavia's actions.
But I'll go ahead and make her a total bitch. A British bitch, so extremely polite about it, but still a bitch. Maybe more than that.
All the best villains are British.
>>
File: rara red gold purple.png (840KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rara red gold purple.png
840KB, 800x1000px
>>28848417
>>
>>28848440
You make a convincing argument. I can work with this.
>>
File: 1476331825216.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476331825216.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
>>28848417
guess you where a faggot after all,
>>
>>28848740
Aren't we all faggots?
>>
>>28843825
>>28844259
>>28844709

"No, Mellowheart."
> You press your hoof ever so slightly harder into her belly, denying any chance to flee.
> She squeaks at the pressure, turning her head aside, but you know it isn't really hurting her.
"You broke the rules and you pay the price."
> Head twisted to rest her cheek against the cool tarmac, she nods.
> "Yes. I understand. You're theirs now."
> Grabbing the whistle on your own uniform between your teeth and blowing hard, you're soon able to hear the rising whine of a security cart traveling in your direction.
> Spitting it out, you shake your head.
"I'm not theirs, Mellowheart. I'm a pony who realizes that if we turn to things like this, the screws are only going to get tightened until we can't do a thing. Do you want them to start locking us in our homes at night?"
> "I want ponies to never forget what's happened to us here. I've treated ponies who've been whipped, tortured, raped-"
"He threw out the ones who were doing that! That's why I can even be here!"
> She laughs - a pained, bitter sound.
> "You don't get it. He stopped them - but they wouldn't have even been able to do that if we weren't slaves!"
> The cart is turning the corner, pulling up; you extend a wing to beckon them over.
> Mellowheart hears it too, eyes closing in final defeat.
"...if it makes you feel any better, you're going to Cadance for judgement. Not Anonymous."
> "Is that any different? She was the one who gave Corona up to him."
> You begin a retort, but then the cart is pulling up - officers piling out.
> Gene, you notice, is not among them.
> "Damn, Thunder! This is the one?"
"Yes, I ran her down."
> Boots scuff on the ground as they circle around the two of you.
> Barely do you look up before you realize both of them have their weapons out - one a taser, his finger on the trigger, while the other holds a baton high and ready.
"Hey! No need for that stuff. She's not running now. I've got her."
>>
>>28849314

> The hesitate, and you snap again - a bit more forcefully this time:
"I said put them away. She's not fleeing."
> One does, slipping the baton back into his belt and returning to the cart.
> The other, however, does not; it takes several seconds of fierce glare from you before he sets the taser into its holster.
> Even then, his hand remains firmly on said holster.
> Quickly a collar is brought and closed around Mellowheart's neck; hobbled shackles are set on her hindlegs.
"Alright, Mellowheart. I'm going to let go, and you're going to roll over slowly. Understood?"
> She jerks a nod, her voice soft and resigned.
> "Yes."
> Lifting your hoof from her belly at last allows her to get to her hooves.
> With short, careful steps she is lead to the cart; you take up a position behind her.
> Watching where you step up, you're suddenly drawn by a quick motion in one window.
> The shift of something just inside, too quick to be a natural movement.
> Somepony'd been watching, you realize with a sick feeling growing in your stomach.
> Maybe woken by the scream of your whistle, maybe earlier.
> Either way, they'd no doubt seen all of this.
> "Alright, pony. Your Earther buddy grounded a pegasus, but we're still missing the third. Go out and find 'em."
> That must've been Seismic Shift; he had found his quarry after all.
"No."
> Climbing up onto the cart after Mellowheart, you seat yourself firmly beside her and fix both guards with a fierce glare.
"i'm going to bring her over. She's my grab - this whole thing was my plan, and I'm seeing her in.
> Both seem surprised by your insistence, but one guard's face twists into a fierce scowl.
> "This bitch dragged us out in the middle of the God-damn night on a wild chase; you don't get to give her an easy, pampered ride-"
"The third is long since gone anyhow. The most I can do is see what was my plan in the first place through to the end."
> "Don't get lippy with me, pony. You do what Anonymous says you do-"
>>
>>28849321

"And Anonymous says I hold the equivalent of a sergeant's authority, which is the reason I was allowed to plan this in the first place, and incidentally means I effectively outrank you."
> You look him dead in the eye - wings spread, ears flattened, and tail swishing.
"My. Catch. I'll deal with her; if you don't like it, you can go to Gene about it."
> That, at last, seems to quell any further argument.
> "Fine. But-"
> He jabs a finger in your direction.
> "-don't be getting to full of yourself, pony, because one day you'll fuck up, lose that 'rank', and I'll be there to beat your ass raw."
"Cadance will decide who'll get to do that - just like she'll decide what happens to her now."
> Even in the low, distant light you can see the guard's face turning red, but he does manage to hold himself back.
> Relaxing back into the seat, you look over to Mellowheart - seated in the back next to you - and find her looking at you with wide, surprised eyes.
> She turns away, of course, but not so quickly that you couldn't see the look on her face.
> The remainder of the trip is done in total silence, aside from the motor's low whine.
> Stepping into the security building - well lit and warm - feels like jumping into a different building.
> Looping Mellowheart's leash around one hoof, you look over as the two guards follow you in.
"I'll get her logged, but I'm taking her back to a cell first."
> "I'll get it done."
> You are moderately thankful for the more reasonable of the two guards.
> Buzzed through doors into the cell, you pass until an open one is found and lead Mellowheart into that.
> She ducks when you reach in to release the collar from her neck, eyes set firmly on the floor.
> Backing up, you settle to your haunches and stare softly at her.
"...I'll make sure they don't do anything to you before Cadance can hear about this, Mellowheart."
> "Thank you..."
> Her voice is low and soft.
> "I don't know how much good it'll do, but thank you."
>>
>>28849326

"I will ask one thing. You're an earth pony, and they said Seismic caught a pegasus. Who was the unicorn with you?"
> Mellowheart says absolutely nothing, but the way she jerks up in surprise confirms to you that Gene's suspicion about a unicorn was right.
"...if you help us here, it'll make this all end easier, Mellow. I... I understand why it hurts, but this isn't the right way. Cadance will be as lenient as possible if you cooperate-"
> "As possible..."
> Snorting softly, Mellowheart lays herself down on her belly - head resting on crossed legs.
> "That's the catch, isn't it? You're all still bound by Anonymous' rules, no matter how much you want to do something."
"...not true at all."
> "Isn't it? You saw how they looked at you. At best, we're helpful when we work; the rest of the time, we're something... beneath them."
> Now you are the one who falters; Mellowheart gives a soft whuff at your lack of an answer.
> "Honestly, Thunderlane... I wish I could be you. I wish I could believe there's hope here, that we can just follow the rules and things get better."
"They can!"
> A sad, small little smile forms on her lips.
> "When you've seen every kind of injury from ponies forced to work, every little cruelty they inflict... things like that will never stop until we are free, and we'll never be free when things like what happened to Corona go forgotten. Anonymous wants us to forget - forget her, forget Equestria, forget everything."
"I never said you have to stop. But breaking windows-"
> "Teaches that we can't be suppressed."
> Rolling onto her side - facing away from you - Mellowheart sighs.
> "You're a good heart, Thunderlane, but I can't tell you who - who our unicorn is. They'll be safe."
> Standing, you turn for the cell door.
> "And Thunderlane?"
"Yes?"
>>
>>28849331

> " 'Just follow the rules and everything will be okay again'... it won't stop him from lashing out again. Rumble remembers what it was like to be free. I wonder if you do?"
> Shivering softly, you step through the door and close it behind you.
> Suddenly the whole cell block seems much, much cooler.

What are we doing now?
> Stay by her cell door all night, keeping watch over her to ensure nothing happens until morning and Cadance can be alerted.
> Go find out what happened to the other pony who was brought in.
> Just find Gene, let him know what happened, and go home.
>>
>>28849336
> Stay by her cell door all night, keeping watch over her to ensure nothing happens until morning and Cadance can be alerted.
Thunderlane needs to watch out for the ponies as much as he can, that's why he became a guard in the first place
>>
>>28849321
Finally Thunderlane
>>
>>28849336
>Stay by her cell door all night,

Only for on time, he must make sure that the security inside the camp is maintained at normal levels, there must be many ponies anxious for the raid and perhaps some guards want to look for the third suspect to boycott the success of Thunderlane, from what they will not hesitate to force to the ponies to go out of his houses and threaten them up to having for what they look

>Go find out what happened to the other pony who was brought in.

This would be the best thing for the pony, better that Thunderlane finds it before the humans, i Have a terrible suspicion on whom it is the third pony unicorn, hope to be wrong

>> Just find Gene, let him know what happened,

Of course, him will applaud your success and support your position, and will help soften the punishment for Mellowheart once inform Anon the situation
>>
>>28849336
>> Go find out what happened to the other pony who was brought in.
This. It won't take long and we can do
>> Stay by her cell door all night, keeping watch over her to ensure nothing happens until morning and Cadance can be alerted.
Right afterward. Gene isn't going anywhere and can be alerted the next day.
>>
>>28849336
Find out what happened to the other pony. Make it clear they are not to be harmed. If possible have them brought to a cell near Mellowheart so you can keep an eye on both of them.
>>
>>28850111
Trips confirm this is the best plan
>>
>>28849960
This. I don't see why Thunderlane can't do both.
>>
File: coronapona.png (1MB, 920x1188px) Image search: [Google]
coronapona.png
1MB, 920x1188px
best waifu coming through
>>
>>28850979
>wanting a waifu that will murder you in cold blood to protect a stallion she doesn't even know
>>
>>28851015
she didn't mean it tho
you can't tell me you've never accidentally hurt someone you love
>>
>>28848756
No one here is a bigger faggot than me true, but the context here is that hes a fuckhead who is going to amp up the edge just to farm my tears or whatever.
>>
>>28851029
>threw herself at him
>accidentally
>>
>>28851055
PTSD can really fuck with your mind, anon
>>
>>28851015
She's probably running Anon's utility bill up like crazy, too.
>>
>>28850111
Trips of Truth have spoken. This is what Thunderlane must do.
>>
>>28851051
>Octavia being polite
>keeping a stiff upper lip
>being British
>edge
I don't think that means what you think it means.
>>
File: raride.png (177KB, 769x676px) Image search: [Google]
raride.png
177KB, 769x676px
>>28848740
Rarity is for riding
>>
>>28851196
Rarity is for spanking when she gets uppity and prissy at you.
>>
>>28851222
or when she manipulates Twilight Sparkle into committing genocide again.
>>
>>28851306
That, too.

For her, it's really the only punishment that's needed. It would hurt a lot, AND be so embarrassing.
>>
http://pastebin.com/9d5xtBD5

"Master-I-I-I didn't-I..." you stammer
>"Shiny goget... myphone..." he says as his head wobbles, slowly losing the struggle to remain conscious "bedroom..."
>Shining darts into the house as you grab one of the towels you had used minutes ago in your teeth and rush back to Master's side
>he takes it and presses it against his head to stop the blood flow, hooking an arm over your withers and leaning into you
>"donlemme... pass out" he groans
>your whole body shakes with anxiety
>what have you done?
>he blinks his eyes, each time taking longer than the last for his eyelids to reopen
>his weight begins to feel heavier against you as well
"Master..." you whimper, nuzzling against his cheek as his arm begins to slip from your back
"Master you have to stay awake..."
>you feel panic begin to well up inside of you
>your stomach twists up in knots as you repeat yourself
"you have to stay awake..."
>he simply groans as you lean into him, trying to keep him from slumping over
>Shining finally returns, dropping a small rectangular object in Master's lap
>to your relief, this seems to get his attention as he forces his eyes back open and picks it up with his free hand
>"now goget'em" Master growls
>the stallion nods, shooting you a worried glance before disappearing into the darkness in the same direction Sparky had fled, the moonlight his only guide as he leaves the range of the flood light
>Master fumbles with the object in his hand, mumbling something unintelligible before dropping it
>he makes a noise unlike anything you've ever heard before blacking out completely
"Master... MASTER!!" you squeal, gently lowering him to the ground
>your hooves try to take you in a million different directions as a surge of adrenaline courses through your veins, your heart leaping into your throat feeling as though it may choke you
>an ear rotates toward the device he'd been holding just seconds ago when you hear a voice coming from it
>>
>>28851632
>"...hello? Is anyone there? What is the address of your emergency?"
"HELP!" you scream into the phone at the top of your lungs, lowering your head to the ground next to it, listening for a response for a fraction of a second before shouting again. "HELP!"
>you run your hoof over the screen several times
>you have no idea how these things work
>it seems to flash on and off, different little pictures appearing on it
>eventually what looks like a microphone shows up briefly on it, changing color as the voice becomes much louder and clearer
>"..ry to remain calm. I need your address t-" it continues
>HOW CAN THEY EXPECT YOU TO BE CALM AT A TIME LIKE THIS?
"PLEASE HELP HIM!" your voice cracks as you break down into desperate sobs, "YOU HAVE TO HURRY!"
>"Okay-ok-ma'am? Ma'am?"
>you begin to hyperventilate
"PLEASE!"
>"I need you to give me your address, I'm trying to ping the cell phone's GPS loca-"
"I DON'T KNOW THE ADDRESS!" you wail, "PLEASE! HE'S DYING!"
>"Are you at a residence?"
"WHAT?"
>"A home? A business?"
"A HOUSE! A HOUSE!"
>"is the victim responsive?"
>you look over at Master, his form still as the night air
"NO!"
>"can you go to th- ok, ok I'm getting a hit on the GPS now, hang tight for me ma'am, I'm sending help"
"HURRY!"
>"Stay on the line with me okay? Help is on the way, they'll be there as soon as they can."
>you pick it up in your teeth, nudging yourself up under Master's arm and lying on the ground next to him, dropping it in front of yourself, weeping softly
"Please be okay... please be okay..." you whisper, shivering as your voice catches in your throat and you close your eyes tight
>"can you tell me what happened?"
"M...my Master... he's hurt..."
>"Master?"
>there's a brief pause
>"you're a pony?"
"y...y...y... yes ma'am..."
>"Okay. Okay, I want you to know you've done the right thing. I need you to breathe and try to calm down for me, okay?"
"I... I ca-...what if he..."
>>
>>28851649
>"What's your name?"
"C...Corona"
>"Corona listen to me, just stay there with your Master and everything is going to be okay. How was he hurt?"
"Th...there was another p..pony.. a... a stranger and..."
>"He was assaulted?"
"He... I... I..."
>"Corona?"
"I didn't... I couldn't... he... he fell and hit his head and..."
>"Corona I need you to check on your Master, is he still breathing?"
>you lay your head on his chest, which is rising and falling slowly
"Y...yes ma'am..."
>"Did you get a good look at the other pony?"
"I... it was dark..."
>"Corona, can you give me any kind of description at all? Anything helps-"
"he...he was... kind of a reddish color with a yellow mane..."
>your ears rotate toward the house, picking up the very faint sound of approaching sirens growing at a painfully slow rate
>can't they get here any faster?
>"What do you look like, Corona? I need to let the responding officers know you're not the attacker-"
"but I..."
>"What color are you?"
>>
>>28851668

"B...blue... wi...with a white mane.. and... and there's another stallion that belongs to my Master... he's... he's white with a brighter blue mane... his name is Shining Armor and... he... I think he went after the other stallion..."
>"Do you think he might be trying to escape?"
"N... no... he's trying to catch him... Master ordered him to chase him before he passed out"
>"Okay. Alright, Corona, you're doing great, just keep an eye on him and let me know if anything changes, if he starts moving or stops breathing or anything."
"He... nothing's changed. Are they almost here? Please tell them to hurry..."
>"The closest unit is about three minutes out, they're going as fast as they can, okay?"
"Okay..." you whimper
>"You're a good girl for trying to get your Master help instead of taking the chance to try to run off. Your Master's going to appreciate that..." the voice tries to reassure you
"I'm not..." you whisper
>"I didn't hear that, sweetie"
"I'm not a good pony... oh Celestia... why... why did this have to happen?"
>you start to see red and blue flashing lights faintly flashing through the trees by the road, laying your head on Master's chest and closing your eyes tight
>>
>>28851677
That's all for now. Wanted to drop at least a little update before the weekend. Next big update will probably be Sunday.
>>
>>28851701
It was a good update! Poor Corona. And if Shiny doesn't come back...

And hopefully the police and the ambulance coming won't confuse either Corona or Shining with the attacker despite Corona telling the dispatcher how they look.

Corona made a terrible mistake, but she's still a good girl. Any punishment coming her way, she'll take it.
>>
>>28851677
really love this, but I felt like the dispatch should have walked corona through treating master for shock.
>>
>>28851756
once they learn there's been an assault they change gears a little bit toward asking questions that tell them how safe the scene is for first responders to approach
for a head injury there's not much you can do other than not move the victim incase they also have a spinal injury in the neck and try to keep them awake
>>
>"I'm not..." you whisper
She's a good pony (and great character!), but not a great slave. Can't be good at everything at once. It will be a long wait till Sunday.
>>
>>28851677
Fucking SHINY man, just immediately took off like a rocket after him once he was told to go.

Best pony.
>>
>>28851677
Poor Anon, poor Shining.... poor Corona

>>28851701
Great work !!!iopb, really you can feel the anguish of Corona in this brief update
>>
>>28851928
I think this is more about a sense of right and wrong. Sparky might be a fellow pony but he straight up attacked a man that posed no threat to him. A man that has been kind and generous to every pony he's met. He probably would have let sparky stay the night then sent him on his way with enough food to hold him over a few days. Shiny cares about his master, and feels he has a duty to protect him to some extent from any threat even when that threat is a fellow pony.
>>
>>28851222
>>28851196
oh god yes tan that white flank.
>>
>>28851677
>kay..." you whimper
>>"You're a good girl for trying to get your Master help instead of taking the chance to try to run off.
its cute in a tragic kind of way or something im not even sure.
>>
>>28852116
agreed. im please to see shiny finally being passionate about something for once, get a little fire under him instead of just being so passive and difficult.
>>
>>28852503
This idea NEEEEDS green
>>
>>28852503
>>28852604
http://pastebin.com/VKC717qx

Not necessarily slave, but still gives you what you seek.
>>
Post your pets reaction when you assert your authority around them for the first time
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1000x849px
>>28853250
Forgot pic
>>
>>28853250
A nice gentle pat for a job well done.
>>
>>28847523
Prelude to something more.
>>
>>28851788
I think at least the spinal injury part isn't likely, but he definitely has a concussion or worse.
>>
>>28844583
ANON
>Before the alarm goes off, you're up.
>Fucking thing is always -
>...missing...?
>Your hand finds nothing but air.
>Oh. Right.
>Still broken.
>You raise your head to look anyway.
>The nightstand is bare, save for a lamp and your phone.
>Yep, still broken.
>You should have asked Lauren to pick up a new one while she was in town.
>It *is* her fault it's busted. And the wall. Well, *that* wall.
>You're halfway to the bathroom when the alarm on your phone goes off, blaring obnoxious music.
>Shit.
>Woke up before the alarm, but you forgot to turn it off.
>Isn't that how it always goes?
>Life is suffering.
>>
>>28853587
Here in the u.s. emergency personnel are trained to always treat a head injury as though there's an accompanying neck injury, especially if the victim is unconscious, because moving them even slightly the wrong way can make a spinal cord injury a lot worse and make all the difference between temporary and permanent paralysis. This is also why generally people are told not to try to move an injured victim unless there's a more serious and immediate threat to their life that absolutely cannot wait for first responders (for example pulling someone from a burning car).
>>
>>28853635
Sounds like the right protocol to me!
>>
>>28852626
Paddle that Rarity rump
>>
>>28852626
oh trust me i've read all these, they are glorious i just need more.
>>
File: get the cross.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
get the cross.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>28825922
>Diamond Tiara
>Is Slave
>Has her Tiara
>>
File: 1476761442692.png (256KB, 852x596px) Image search: [Google]
1476761442692.png
256KB, 852x596px
>>28853250
denial and anger
>>
>>28851677
>>28851701
it's so good man please update again soon
>>
File: 3279583_515a3b83.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3279583_515a3b83.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>28853597
>You turn back with a sigh and cancel the alarm.
>Great start to the morning.
>A look out the window confirms it'll be a great morning for everyone.
>Fucking perfect.
>The sky is covered in by a solid sheet of grey.
>A light drizzle is still coming down and the dark horizon promises heavier downpours later.
>If you hurry, you can -
>Wait, when did you learn to read the weather?
>Rain is rain and it could just as easily go away from you as come towards, but somehow you just know it.
>Probably something Apple Bloom taught you.
>The weather is only going to get worse.
>Best get on with the day while you still can.
>Soon, you're dressed, downstairs, and out the door with a briefcase in one hand and an apple in the other.
>Say what you will about the farm life - and you have - but it's done wonders for your ability to get shit done in a timely manner.
>Kind of.
>Almost.
>Your ponies are living in what's basically a few huge shacks, but at least you're not wasting your time on your computer right now.
>...as tempting as that sounds right now...
>The ground is a frozen slurry of mud and ice, nor is the air much better.
>Nope. Not walking. You're taking the truck.
>But you still have to walk around the house to get to it.
>Life is suffering.
>>
>>28853728
It's part of her persona bruh
>>
>>28848417
>pay attention to news that Sweetie Belle is coming over

WHAT?!
>>
>>28854399
for a second i thought this was employment is mandatory for some reason.
>>
>>28854643
Similar lighthearted style?
>>
>>28851677
>"I'm not..." you whisper
Even Corona knows she's shit.
>>
>>28854872
Ooooooooor Corona is secretly a stallion. She's a good boy.
>>
>>28854937
Disregard, I remembered that line wrong. Thought it said "good girl."
Guess Corona really is shit.
>>
>>28854948
k
>>
Corona is a good girl who made a big mistake and will take her punishment like the good girl she is.
>>
>>28854872
3 Good Girl Points have been deducted from Corona's account
>>
>>28854399
man. i do not miss that weather
>>
File: craprona.png (560KB, 826x873px) Image search: [Google]
craprona.png
560KB, 826x873px
>>28851015
>>28851098
>>28854872
>>28854948
>>28855644
>>
>>28856053
Poor sweet qt. Such a wonderful pony. Corona not a shit. :(
>>
File: 1468539886079.jpg (41KB, 492x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468539886079.jpg
41KB, 492x800px
>>28856053
>>
>>28854432
Sweetie a cute
>>
Corona better fucking pray Shiny catches that other stallion so he can take the fall for this. Otherwise she's going to get the shit whipped out of her.
>>
>>28853253
Anybody know what happened to the Glimmer green?
>>
>>28856749
>you hurt me
>that was wrong
>hurting others is wrong
>I'm going to show you how wrong it is by hurting you back
that's some pretty fucking retarded logic
>>
>>28856764
>you hurt me
>that was wrong
>hurting humans is wrong
>I'm going to show you how wrong it is by hurting you back
that's some fixed logic
ponies aren't people
it's okay to hurt them
>>
>>28856749
Yeah, it's really going to be bad. She has shit coming her way either way. Let's just hope that Anon's the one who punishes her. The absolute worst thing would be if Corona received something "state-sanctioned" for what she did.
>>
File: clip+(2016-11-12+at+10.18.42).jpg (168KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-11-12+at+10.18.42).jpg
168KB, 1152x864px
>>28856270
>>28856749
>>
>>28856942
I'm fucking dead, fuck
>>
File: 1477239251090.jpg (48KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
1477239251090.jpg
48KB, 572x548px
>>28856942
>>
>>28856942
amazing
>>
>>28856868
careful with that edge
>>
>>28856942
sides = in orbit
>>
>>28856749
He will catch exactly zero heat over this. Corona's the one that knocked down her master and hurt him, and allowed the stallion to escape. That blue ass is gonna be bright red from master's belt.
>>
File: large.png (1MB, 1131x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 1131x1000px
>>28857250
Corona loves her master.
>>
>>28857310
and she doesn't want him to love any other pony
if he's dead, he can't cheat on her
fucking yandere
>>
>>28857310
>>28857326
Maybe she thought Anon was trying to capture the new stallion to give her a mate and she didn't want that.
>>
>>28857338
it's simpler than that
more pones means fewer ear scritchies per pone
which means fewer ear scritchies for Corona
she's willing to split Master's love with one other pony, but adding a second is too much for her to handle
>>
>>28857338
Nah, she just had another PTSD flashback that made her do something very bad.

I hope Anon comes to this understanding before punishing Corona.
>>
>>28857405
he may understand, but he'll still try to beat the PTSD out of her
for her own good, of course
>>
>>28857480
He'll be the same way he was with Shiny. Careful and compassionate. The only difference is her punishment will be a lot longer than his was.
>>
>>28857508
>Implying Corona wont murder him again due to a PTSD flashback the moment that belt hits her rump
>>
>>28857508
>The only difference is her punishment will be a lot longer than his was.

On point. But Corona will be ok.
>>
>>28856942
Who's Paco?
>>
>>28857508
He can punish her by removing the privilege of using the bathtud, forcing her to bathe outside with a bucket
>>
>>28856749
Is this Anon the type to punish her like that? I admit I haven't been following that closely but he doesn't seem to be.
>>
>>28857559
You should follow it more closely. It's good stuff.
>>
>>28857536
Corona is going to accept her punishment without complaint because she knows she's a bad pony. She deserves whatever punishment Anon gives her.
She also knows she deserved what her previous master did to her. She didn't understand it at the time, but she does now.
He didn't do anything wrong. She did.
Corona knows she's a bad pony.
>>
>>28857597
>Corona knows she's a bad pony.
Maybe she wants master to get a little rough with her. Tie her up and whip her ass real good while she pants and moans and cries.
>>
>>28857650
she feels so guilty, she can't feel pleasure without being punished
>>
File: o-STEAK-AND-POTATOES-570.jpg?3.jpg (61KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
o-STEAK-AND-POTATOES-570.jpg?3.jpg
61KB, 570x380px
>>28851677
>>
File: celestia collar bedroom eyes.jpg (181KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
celestia collar bedroom eyes.jpg
181KB, 1024x1024px
>>28853250
>>
>Live a happy life with your slave pone
>treat her extremely well, never lay a hand on her even in discipline
>she often forgets that she's a slave in the first place
>become an ustoppable duo at ultimate frisbee with her at a university club and annihilate all the drunk students
>happy pone
>get in a severe car accident one day with her in the car
>car rolls multiple times until it ejects you out the broken driver side window despite your seat belt usage
>end up fading in and out of consciousness from shock
>you lay paralyzed in the dirt watching and hearing your precious pone try to free herself from her wedged seatbelt to come help you
>you can't call back to calm her
>you can't lift your arm to show her that you're ok
>you watch her cry and thrash in her seatbelt
>she pounds against the dash with her hooves, tears trailing down her cheeks
>you want to tell her you're ok
>you really wish you could tell her you're ok
>yfw she blames herself for the accident long after you've recovered
>>
>>28857597
Corona, right now, THINKS she's a bad pony. Anon, however, will make it clear that even though he's going to have to punish her, she's still a good girl.

Corona feels an immense amount of guilt. I wouldn't be surprised if she tells Anon to not go easy on her at all. She's going to want to make it up to him any way she can, even if it means getting the skin tanned right off her rump.
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (360KB, 2040x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
360KB, 2040x1336px
>>28856942
>>
>>28857736
The best possible outcome here:
>Anon returns from the hospital
>Corona is all weepy and scared
>anon takes her into a gentle but firm hug
>plants a long, slow kiss on top of her head
>tells her he's very disappointed in her but he still loves her
>takes her over his knee and gives her rump a few firm swats
>doctors say they don't want him left alone for a few days because of the concussion
>this means Corona is now his designated snuggle buddy and it's back to master's bed for her, so she can keep an eye on him
>she nuzzles his cheek and says "I love you master" as they drift off to sleep cuddling
>>
>>28857813
>over his knee

that would be the most strangely intimate thing if that were to happen. It would be more like father punishing daughter than master punishing slave
>>
>>28857680
I'd tug on that collar
>>
File: CELESTA WTF AM I READING.png (198KB, 789x755px) Image search: [Google]
CELESTA WTF AM I READING.png
198KB, 789x755px
>>28858339
>tug
>not carressing her elegant swan neck from behind while deliberately brushing your elbows against it, just to tastefully remind her it is there
>>
File: 1474792814431.png (832KB, 677x759px) Image search: [Google]
1474792814431.png
832KB, 677x759px
>>28856942
I love you /mlp/
>>
>>28857813
>Anon returns from the hospital
>Corona is all weepy and scared
>explains why she did what she did.
>still insists anon punish her.
>takes her over his knee and gives her rump a few firm swats
>leaving her rear end quite red, but not as red as it leaves her face.
>doctors say they don't want him left alone for a few days because of the concussion
>this means Corona is now his designated snuggle buddy and it's back to master's bed for her, so she can keep an eye on him
>she nuzzles his cheek and says "I love you master" as they drift off to sleep cuddling.
>>
Corona may be getting the whip after this is over, not just the belt.
>>
>>28859583
I bet Shiny is going to do it himself, but not with a whip.
He's going to do things like he did back in the Royal Guard and introduce her to the chain of command.
>>
>>28859760
>but not with a whip
whipped by his dong
>>
>>28859760
A chain? Nooo. That's horrible. :(
>>
File: chain of command.jpg (184KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
chain of command.jpg
184KB, 1000x625px
>>28860113
>>
>>28860186
Corona has already been tortured. No chains!
>>
Was Shiny able to capture Sparky? Even if not, Anon owes him one here. Shiny was at a disadvantage with that anti-magic implant and it might be time to fix that...
>>
What's the best way to break an unwilling mare?
>>
>>28860750
Hard boops and merciless hoof holding.
>>
>>28860637
Even if he did ketch up with him. he would probably just talk to him. if sparky even mentions "collaborator" i doubt shining would be willing to actually help anon capture him
>>
File: 1464928703813.png (872KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464928703813.png
872KB, 1000x1000px
>>28860750
Depends. Do they have the indomitable spirit they demonstrate in the show, or do threats of world destruction simply not stack up to being at the mercy of a sadistic creature four or five times your size?

If the former, get a filly and hurt them when the mare acts up.

If the latter, well... Use your imagination. I'm particularly fond of wrapping her up to her neck in a tight bag of some sort and dipping her head in the bath tub. Not that she wouldn't be given the chance to behave first, of course.
>>
Shiny a good boy who love his master.
>>
>>28860905
Sparky is trailing that lead rope, and his magic seems depleted after those blasts at Anon. Shiny took off after him at Anons word. What is there to talk about, just pick up the previous conversation? But ya, Shiny will be severely conflicted regardless of what happens. Will have to wait till Sunday.
>then Shiny writefag goes on permanent hiatus
>>
File: 1476901257862.png (896KB, 839x979px) Image search: [Google]
1476901257862.png
896KB, 839x979px
>>28861160
>permanent hiatus
>>
>>28860750
It depends, which you think is the best way to destroy yours?
>>
>>28860750
Spank her and send her to bed without dessert.
>>
>anon comes to own sparky
>sparky develops a thing for Corona
>awkward love triangle get
>>
>>28861512
>anon has shiny hold sparky down
>hate fucks his ass mercilessly to punish him for the attack
>maintains eye contact with Corona while she sits in the corner watching quietly shlicking herself
>groans loudly as he cums in the stallion's ass
>makes him lick his crotch clean while petting shiny afterward
>>
>>28861718
unf
>>
>>28861718
>>28861735
Stallion rape is never not sexy
>>
File: 823629.png (172KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
823629.png
172KB, 1280x853px
bump
>>
>>28862121
That rump and back don't have enough whip marks for my liking
>>
>>28862163
If you need to break out the whip for Fluttershy then you've fucked up massively.
>>
>>28862172
Mare is for whipping. Fluttershy is no exception. I don't make the rules.
>>
>>28862203
fluttershy is for tender loving and you sir are a faggot

you dont whip a well behaved mare
>>
>>28862218
Yeah, even if she misbehaved you could probably use a damn pool noodle and get the same effect
>>
>>28862225
Those fuckera hurt dude are you kidding me, Id never hit Flutter with one
>>
File: 1119226.png (34KB, 750x506px) Image search: [Google]
1119226.png
34KB, 750x506px
>>28862249
This, just use a spray bottle and she'll know if she's been a bad pony.
>>
File: 1384375011713.png (716KB, 2253x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1384375011713.png
716KB, 2253x1600px
>>28863354
Just raise your voice and deepen your tone when you say her name, she'll immediately roll over and expose her belly.
>>
There's a couple of things about Fluttershy that a lot of people don't take into account, though. She is a lot physically stronger than she seems on the surface (Think Lesson Zero and Putting Your Hoof Down), and there is an angry side to her that, while usually dormant, is very bad news to the people/ponies it's directed against when it comes out.

You could probably intimidate her into submission at first, but if you go too far and spark her sense of injustice and anger, you could literally flog her to death before she would bow to you.

Some mares like Rarity would need a lot of punishment, whipping, etc. to be broken, but the best way to keep Fluttershy compliant would be firmness and fairness. If you have to use a heavy hand on HER, you done fucked up.
>>
>>28863354
kyoot
>>
thread is kill
>>
>>28851677
--------------------------------

>stupid stallion
>why didn't he just run?
>he just had to go and try to hurt Anon...
>you give an angry snort as you maintain a brisk trot
>trying to find Sparky out here is almost certainly hopeless
>but something pushes you to keep going
>if only a few months ago anyone had told you that you'd be chasing after another pony
>for assaulting a HUMAN
>you'd have laughed
>called them crazy
>Anon has treated you well, sure
>but he's still one of "them"
>the enemy
>or so you thought
>you've begrudgingly come to admit to yourself that maybe things aren't as black and white as they seem
>he's a slave owner
>and your Master
>but he has a good heart
>he did save your life after all...
>seems only fair that you return the favor
>this though?
>what you're doing right now goes beyond simply returning the favor
>it should trouble you how willing you were to obey his order to give chase
>at least, the thought of turning over another pony to human "justice" should give you some pause
>but for whatever reason, it doesn't
>Sparky brought this on himself
>you gave him ample opportunity to buzz off and not stir up trouble
>but he insisted on staying to pick a fight
>and it's one that you intend to see through
>>
>>28864978
SHINYTIME
>>
>>28864978
>you shake your head, coming to an abrupt halt as you hear the rustling of leaves, the snapping of twigs as you approach the woods
>along with angry grunting and panting
>it's very faint
>your ears swivel to try to get a fix on it
>those blasted sirens though
>they're close enough now that they're starting to drown it out
>you grumble, taking step after hesitant step until you're completely surrounded by trees and darkness
>it never even crosses your mind to concern yourself with what kind of wild nocturnal creatures might be lurking out here
>waiting in ambush to snap you up for their next meal
>you see the slightest hint of a red glowing aura
>it lasts less than a second, but it's more than enough
>you've got him
>taking off with a burst of speed, you lock onto your quarry, a satisfied - almost vicious - grin spreading across your muzzle as you close in on his location
>leaping over a downed tree, you nearly run right past him
>his breathing is heavy
>panicked
>his horn glows again as you spin around to face him, but he's unable to cast a spell
>the momentary illumination is enough for you to see the end of your own lead rope ensnared by one of the tree's limbs
>as well as the pony at the other end desperately pulling against it
>try as he might, he can't escape
>the halter isn't very tight on him
>had he been an earth pony or pegasus he probably could have slipped out of it with enough struggling
>however despite the slack, it's impossible for him to get the crown piece over that horn of his
>by the time the thought occurs to him to try to snap the limbs, it's already too late
>you'd already been given the time you needed to catch up to him
>>
>>28864995
>"All this time... free for so long, just to be caught by a bucking collaborator..." he huffs as he ceases struggling
"You shouldn't have tried to kill Anon," you say, pawing at the ground as you approach him
>"That wouldn't have killed him, just wanted to stun him... maybe... y'know... blind him for a minute or two, knock the wind out of him..."
>that's a lie
>there was anger behind that spell
>maliciousness
>and almost a hint of sadistic glee
>you could see it in his eyes
>this was a stallion that wanted to make someone else suffer
>to hurt them as badly as he could
>he hadn't held back
>you shake your head with a grim look on your face
"I'm not buying it. You wanted him dead," you state coldly
>Sparky laughs
>"...really wasn't my intent but I can't say it would have exactly broken my heart if I'd managed to get a lucky shot... I would have been doing you a favor."
"Killing is wrong, no matter who's doing it," you snort
>"It's us versus them," he says matter-of-factly. "They should have never came to Equestria in the first place, they all deserve whatever happens to them," he stomps. "ALL of them."
"This isn't the way," you reply hesitantly. "If we stoop to this kind of violence we're no better than-"
>"WE DIDN'T ENSLAVE AN ENTIRE RACE!" he roars furiously
>you can't help but think of Grace
>how there was nothing but sheer adoration and love exuding from her the entire time you were with her earlier
>SHE certainly hasn't enslaved anyone
>what if SHE'd been the human this miscreant had stumbled across instead of Anon?
>or another innocent like her?
>would he have attacked her just as readily?
>it's unsettling to think there are ponies out there that would so eagerly harm someone who'd done them no wrong to save their own hide...
>but somehow you doubt this stallion would have lost much sleep over it if it kept him on the lam another day
>>
>>28865011
"They're not... they're not irredeemable," you say as you sit on your haunches
>"You and I both know if you let them catch me, they'll make ME wish I was dead."
"I think you're exaggerating a little. Besides, Anon wouldn't have done that if you'd just given him a chance... talked to him. You don't even know him... it's your fault the authorities had to become involved in this at all."
>he struggles weakly against the rope for a few moments
>eventually he tries to turn around to kick at the branches to break them, but there's not quite enough slack in the rope to allow him to maneuver into place
>"Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night," he sighs, lowering his ears in a state of surrender as he lies on the ground
>it only lasts a moment though before he's back on his hooves
>you see the beams of two different flashlights, hearing the sounds of voices and the occasional brief hiss of radio static approaching rapidly
>he starts frantically pulling once again, biting at the rope
>he's terrified
>"Please..."
>he strains and whimpers, his hooves beginning to leave deep ruts in the dirt as he struggles
>"PLEASE..." he begs
"Don't do anything stu-"
>"I can't go back... I CAN'T!"
>his voice wavers and cracks
>"Don't do this, I'm begging you, one pony to another, PLEASE don't do this..."
>for the first time your resolve falters
>can you really let them take him?
>you don't really know what's going to happen to him...
>none of this is your fault
>>
>>28865019
>but what if they torture him
>or worse...
>they wouldn't do that to him though, right?
>those sworn to uphold the law, surely they'd have higher standards than your run-of-the-mill slaver
>but what if you're wrong?
>would your conscience let you live with yourself knowing there's even the tiniest possibility that might happen?
>"Sheriff's department..." a voice calls out firmly but calmly
>before you have time to dwell on it any further, your teeth are on the loose end of the halter sticking through the buckle of the crown piece
>"What are you-"
"Shh, don't struggle, I think I can-" you mutter through your gritted teeth, bringing a hoof up and pressing on it as you give a hard tug
>"hurry... HURRY" he says, practically trotting in place, his breaths becoming rapid and shallow, nostrils flaring as his whole body shakes
>you nearly lose your balance as all at once the halter falls to the ground and Sparky bounds away from you
>"getdownGETDOWN!" you hear one of the voices bark harshly
>the stallion only makes it a few strides before he's suddenly illuminated by the glow of a flashlight
>there's a loud pop, followed by several rapid clicks and buzzing
>and then a loud whimper as his muscles all tense up at once before he hits the ground on his side hard
>"DON'T MOVE! STAY THE FUCK DOWN! DON'T MOVE!"
>>
>>28865033
To be continued...
>>
>>28865033
>sparky hit with a tazer
FUCKING REKT
>>
>>28864468
thread is LIVE!
>>
>>28865062
RIP IN PISS SPARKY
SEE YOU IN HELL
>>
>>28865033
kek fucking tazed

also SHINY NO
>>
>>28865152
Shiny's in trouble now I bet. The cops probably saw him undo the halter.
>>
File: ihateyouall.png (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
ihateyouall.png
1MB, 1152x864px
>>28865152
>>28865174
Looks like we gotta update the good noodle chart again.
>>
>>28865174
>>28865216
I don't know. I don't think they'd seen him yet. Master never has to know what Shiny did. Just that he caught up to the bad pony and helped the cops catch him. Undoing the halter was of no consequence, he wasn't getting away anyway, they were already too close. Unbuckling the halter was an empty gesture, a result of struggling with his morality.

Shiny a good boy. He did what Anon asked him to.
>>
The drama demands that he stays in the story somehow, but the plot seems to be sending him back to whatever horrible situation he escaped from. Poor Sparky.
>>
Imagine if Anon found out BOTH Corona and Shiny did bad things. But both were still understandable.

It's just such a clusterfuck, really an awful situation. I know everyone also hates Sparky, but I think Sparky wanted to kill Anon because the situation he came from really was that bad. He wanted to kill Anon because he thought just the fact he had been seen would have given him up. That's bloody desperate.

If Sparky came from the same place Corona did... that would be a plot twist.
>>
>>28865259
he would have been on the run before corona ever attempted her escape
>>
>>28865259
>If Sparky came from the same place Corona did... that would be a plot twist.
No, it wouldn't. Coming from a bad situation doesn't give you carte blanche to murder random people in the privacy of their own homes.
>>
>>28865043
Not F!!#"$#"#%#"

Great job
>>
>>28865272
Part of the original breakout perhaps
>>
>>28865281
yeah fuck him.

>>28865259
honestly i think that would be kinda overdoing it, theres gotta be more than one sources of slaves around here.
>>
File: tmp_7351-medium(2)2129488571.png (160KB, 648x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7351-medium(2)2129488571.png
160KB, 648x600px
>"Gidd'yup, Master!"
>The charming daily mantra spoken by a sweet, soft voice is undescribable.
>And the smell of lavender roses dancing all around your nose...
>The bubblegum-pink-maned sweetheart that's taking care of you ever since last night is the closest thing to perfection.
>Fluttershy.
"Uhh... excuse me, Master? You need to wake up... if you want to, I'm not pushing you, really... but you need to go to school, and..."
>As she rambled on about your scholarship duty, you continue your own golden nap.
>Thy sleep is far above from sacred for thou.
>"Master?"
>But after all...
>"MASTER!?!?"
>Your wonderland is one dream away...

>You suddenly feel something slippery rushing through your forehead alongside an avalanche of hard breathings and sobs.
>You broke her down to tears.
>Now you ruined it.
>All you could hear is "P-Please...Something..."
>The rest is inaudible.
>You really didn't want to harm anyone, did you?
>With that said, extending an arm out of the blankets, you wrap the yellow damsel in mistress.
>You reach one of her ears and whisper...
"Sorry, it's all right darling... easy, easy..."
>While slowly running your hand through her mane, she slowly ceases crying.
>That was one hell of a wake-up, was it?
>A minute after, her sorrow tears comes to a full end.
>In that exact moment, you finally open your eyes, and talk to her softly...
"I'll wake up, sweetheart. Go and make me breakfast in the meantime, please."
>She nervously nods and leaves.
>And was also dressed in that small french maid outfit you said you loved at the store yesterday.
>It really fits in every curve and line of hers.
>You really want to fuc...huh?
>You check the time.
>It's tuesday.
>Not even close to weekend.
>Why it has to be so painful?

>Rushing one floor below, you search for the kitchen.
>Blame your house for being way too big for you.
>Until Fluttershy calls in...
>"Breakfast served, Master!"
>And that's your compass to this known but yet unknown sea.
>>
File: tmp_7351-medium(3)848705326.png (351KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7351-medium(3)848705326.png
351KB, 600x600px
>>28865584
>After a bit of rush in through some places, you finally manage to find the yellow maid you were looking for.
>She was carrying a plate filled with chocolate-chip cookies over her barrel, and without even one falling out of it.
>God praise that small bastard...
>Or should he? A cookie from the plate abruptly falls, but you're quick enough to catch it mid-air.
>While you put it back in its place, you attempt to adjust some chairs for her to accomodate herself.
>Yeah, he should...no, he MUST.
>Silently you grab one of those precious treats while Fluttershy's not looking.
>Slow and steady, not to look suspicious-
>SHE'S TURNING AROUND!
>And all of a nervous sudden, hiding your arm underneath the table, she begins to count the cookies with an incredibly suggestive look.
>I-It's not like you took the whole thing, we were going to eat them anyways...
>"Masteeeer~"
"Yeah?"
>Inching closer to you, she whispers to your ear...
>"I see you took one..."
>>
>>28865610
more
>>
>>28865584
my heart
>>
File: 1385540340792.png (67KB, 953x838px) Image search: [Google]
1385540340792.png
67KB, 953x838px
>>28865584
>>28865610
YES
>>
File: 982455.png (28KB, 1020x925px) Image search: [Google]
982455.png
28KB, 1020x925px
Stallion is for riding
>>
>>28865033
>>28865043
kek
also Shiny better not get into any trouble
>>
>>28865033
Not to big on anon getting another pony. stallions just don't do anything for me. But if must to continue the story. I guess i'll just have to live with it.

>>28865610
Little butter pone a cute. must protect.
>>
>>28865174
shiny is also the one who cought him, hes not an officer, and hes not even technically allowed to aprehend anyone. they don't have a case and can't do shit. it's the humans job to catch the slave, not his, as soon as he feels like he has something more important to do he can leave and unleash them. It's not like they neglected their duty to contact the police. But they aren't the police, and are not obligated to risk their lives trying to apprehend someone. Remember theyre out in the woods too and they are prey animals.
>>
>>28865256
>The drama demands that he stays in the story somehow
sparky disappears into the system, shiny feels guilt forever and assumes he basically sent a pony to his death
tada
>>
>>28866184
Sparky has an owner that he's going to be returned to.
>>
>>28866837
not good
>>
>>28866837
>implying
Sparky isn't going to survive the cops. He's already run away once. Both he and Shiny know that what awaits him isn't going to be pleasant.
Somehow, he's going to end up dead before this scene ends.
>>
File: 1467500863949.jpg (89KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
1467500863949.jpg
89KB, 679x657px
>>28866652
>>28866837
>>28867435
oh no
>>
>>28867435
>in an ironic twist of fate Sparky is tazed to death
>>
>>28867452
that's what he gets for being an edgy OC
>>
>>28867467
I don't think he's really that edgy. Now if he'd have tackled anon and gored him with his horn or something, maybe.
>>
File: 1473816894054.png (125KB, 408x388px) Image search: [Google]
1473816894054.png
125KB, 408x388px
>>28865033
I live for this story
Whoever you are, anonymous writefag, I love you
>>
File: 504809transparent.png (640KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
504809transparent.png
640KB, 1024x1325px
>>
Landscape anon please
>>
File: 1477779710795.png (284KB, 943x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477779710795.png
284KB, 943x1024px
>>28868541
I neeeeed it
>>
>>28849960
>>28850111

> Shivering softly, you try and shake free the chills that suddenly run down your spine.
> Suddenly the one guard's word join Mellowheart's, echoing in your head.
> 'Your Earther buddy grounded a pegasus'...
> Rumble wouldn't have...
> ...would he?
> Suddenly you're galloping back down the hall, legs carrying you as fast as they could - looking for someone, anyone, who could tell you who that pony had been.
> Finding them turns out to be much trouble, for reasons that quickly become clear.
> Sliding around a corner, you nearly collide with Seismic Shift coming the other way.
> The big Earth stallion backs up, his eyes open wide in surprise, and you stumble and skid to a halt.
"Sorry - sorry! I'm just - oh, Seismic. Who - who was it you brought in? I heard you'd brought a pegasus-"
> "Don't know 'im. Some stallion I seen around th'camp a couple times. Never 'ad trouble with him before, but 'e sure did kick real good now."
> Overwhelming relief floods through you that at least it wasn't Rumble.
> So overwhelming that you don't immediately realize the importance of his latter statement.
> When it does click home, you take a good look at Seismic Shift and immediately realize he was covered in furrows and bruises.
"I - I'm sorry, Shift. I didn't even notice that you were-"
> "Y'were worried it was y'brother."
> Wordlessly you nod, eyes guiltily falling to the floor.
> Lifting a hoof to reassuringly tap you on the shoulder (and hissing softly in pain at the effort), Seismic shakes his head.
> "S'okay. Nothin' wrong with bein' worried."
"Yeah. The pony I brought in - she said he wouldn't ever give up resisting, and I thought-"
> You break off as a shudder runs through you, muzzle to tail.
> "Like I said, s'fine. You know if anyone got th'third?"
"No, the unicorn's still missing. I don't think they'll be out again tonight."
> Giving him another look-over, you tilt your head.
"...how bad were they?"
>>
>>28869005

> "Mean. Fast. Mighta been an athlete o'some kind, Iunno."
"Still fighting when you brought them in?"
> "Every inch. Took me plus a couple o'the humans t'get 'im into the cell."
"Which cell?"
> "Three, in the temporary block."
> ...ironically not that far from where you'd dropped Mellowheart.
> Certainly close enough that you could keep an eye on both of them.
"Alright. You good to do a little walking?"
> "M'aching, but not real hurt."
"Then go find Zapper, if they haven't already brought him back, and tell him he doesn't need to keep hiding tonight. That unicorn's not going to be out again. After that, go and get some rest."
> A small grin forms on Seismic's face.
> "Thanks, Thunderlane. What're you doing?"
"I'll be staying here, I think. I want to make sure nobody decides to go after them."
> The smile fades as quickly as it had come.
> "Y'want me back in here?"
"No, I'm fine. It's just until morning - until Cadance can be told. The one I brought in..."
> Sighing, you hand your head.
"...it was Mellowheart, Seismic."
> "Mellowheart...?"
> He seems equally as confused as you'd been.
"I - I guess seeing all the things ponies suffer from in here was just too much for her. And, the worst part is -"
> You look around, then lower your voice.
"-the scariest part is, I can't entirely blame her for being angry. Not for doing this, but for just being angry...?"
> "Hmm."
> Sighing softly you shake your head.
"I'll be alright, Seismic. Get some rest."
> After seeing the stallion out, you settle down to scratch out a report on what had occurred.
> Half way through the laborious process (Anonymous had not, to your deep frustration, ever bothered acquiring pony-friendly computers) you're interrupted by a soft 'hey' from just behind you.
> Twisting in your seat, you find one of the officers that'd accompanied you earlier leaning against the doorframe.
"...hey. Can I help you?"
>>
>>28869025

> "No. I'm going back out on watch for a little bit, but I wanted to talk to you again before I do."
"Ah-"
> With some effort from your wings, you're able to turn the chair around.
"-okay, what is it?"
> She gives a small, sad smile - pushing off the doorframe and taking a few steps closer.
> "Listen, Thunderlane - I just wanted to warn you, getting into a headbutting match with the other officers like that... It's a risky thing."
"I know."
> You droop in your seat, wings slumping to rest on the armrests.
> Her frown spreading further, the officer shakes her head.
> "I don't mean to harass you over it, but - look, I know you've officially got Anonymous' backing on this and all, but they can still make your life pretty shit."
"I've got Gene, too."
> She nods.
> "Gene's good people, and that's good for you too - but even so. Don't provoke them, Thunderlane. If you want to do - whatever it is that made you decide to do this, don't provoke them."
"...yeah."
> A hefty sigh rushes from your nostrils.
"Yeah, I know. But - I can't not, you know? I'm here because I want to keep violence from spreading - or if at all possible, at least deal with it myself."
> "Yeah, I can tell."
> She actually gives a small laugh.
> "You practically handled that whole grab yourself; by the time we showed up, there wasn't much left to do."
"But, that goes both ways... if I just stand aside when I see ponies at risk, I'm not doing my job either. Guarding goes both ways."
> "Good that you can think that way. Just - be careful with who you tick off, okay?"
"Yeah."
> Nodding sharply, you sit up more confidently.
"Yeah, I hear you. Thank you."
> Once the officer is gone and the reports on what you'd done filled out, you carry a chair down into the cell block and curl up on it.
> It's a cheap plastic thing - simultaneously all stiff angles and sagging worryingly under your weight, definitely not made for a pony - but still better than the floor.
>>
>>28869039

> At first you fear that sleep might creep up on you, but quickly you realize it wasn't coming back tonight.
> Though Rumble had not been part of this, the fear-laden chill that had settled on you in the cell block had not lifted.
> There was a different twinge to it this time, though; if it had been ice forming in your gut, clear and cold, this was a general feeling of unease all around you.
> Of an awareness that what Mellowheart had articulated was something you were likely to hear again.
> How many more times would you have to do this, you wonder?

"...and it seems you both resisted the guards."
> "Yes, Miss Cadance."
> Mellowheart's murmur is almost inaudible.
"It says here that you claimed you weren't actually trying to hurt him, but just get away."
> "Yes, Miss Cadance."
"But you still fought with him. Bodily."
> "Yes, Miss Cadance."
> Setting down the papers held in your magic, you squeeze your eyes and drop your head with a groan.
> The graffiti was bad enough already, but now ponies were actually resisting the guards...
> ...bizarrely, a corner of your mind is at least thankful they hadn't seen fit to start criticizing you.
> That, at the minimum, still left you some room to respond.
> A minimum, but still something.
"And you felt this neccessary-"
> "Because we are the only ones trying to remember her, Miss Cadance. Nopony else is trying to, so somepony has to."
> A prickle runs down your horn.
> You're abundantly aware how much of a reversal this is - that a few weeks ago, you'd faced Anonymous in a strikingly similar moment.
> ...of course, that had been in the high-security cells and you'd been strung up by your forehooves, while Mellowheart rested on a bed with only her leash tied to it.
> And you weren't planning on threatening Mellowheart either.
> But Anonymous' threat - that was still very present.
"...you understand that I have to issue some punishment for this. For striking a guard, as well as the graffiti."
>>
>>28869047

> "Or you could open your eyes to what we are doing and see that it is right."
> The spark in Mellowheart's eye, the ember that had fed the ever-so-brief fire in her voice, dies as soon as you meet it.
> She drops her eyes again, going back to murmuring:
> "Somepony must remember her."
"...I know."
> "Then why-"
"Because if we're 'remembering' her by random acts like this, then we're losing everything that makes us - us, as well.
> Mellowheart doesn't nod, or even respond at all.
> Eventually she just speaks again, in a voice that speaks of hopelessness and an empty future.
> "Or maybe you don't want her to be remembered. Maybe you don't want ponies to remember what you did."
"I know what I did. I know because it weighs on me every second of every day."
> To that, she doesn't respond.
> Eventually you simply turn and leave the cell.
> Thunderlane waits outside, his eyes bleary but attentive.
> "Any luck?"
"I'm afraid not, and she was the calmer of the two. Neither of them are telling about who their third was."
> Pausing, you stretch out one wing towards him.
"You look awful."
> "Stayed here all night, just in case there was any..."
> He glances towards the human guard at the end of the cell block, although said guard seems to be more interested in his cell phone than your conversation.
> "...additional justice. After the chase, staying up without any rest - I imagine I look like I just flew through a hurricane, yeah."
> Thunderlane shivers softly.
> "Honestly, though, I'm just glad Rumble wasn't part of this..."
"I can understand. Have you heard anything from him lately?"
> "Nothing that'd make me suspicious, no."
> He pauses, then adds quietly:
> "What will you do with them?"

Some ideas were thrown around before, but I'm formally opening it up now: What will happen to our two miscreants?
>>
>>28869058
17 LIFE SENTENCES
5 LETHAL INJECTIONS
10 DECADES OF FAMILIAL SHAMING
>>
>>28869058
Half rations for a month, 5 lashes.
Suspension of all privileges for 2 months.
>>
>>28869058
>>28869101
Reducing rations shouldn't be a part of any punishment - it's a basic thing that they need, and I'm sure their rations are already small enough as is. It'd be like forcing them to work with less sleep than usual. They'll be weaker and more likely to screw up some sort of task.

A mild lashing does sound good however, as what they did is not quite terribly serious, but definitely something that requires punishment. Stealing supplies, painting graffiti AND resisting the guards.

Lashes and taking away luxuries sounds like a reasonable choice, and definitely make them clean up any graffiti that's found, too. They should be forced to undo what they did.
>>
>>28869176
I add the rations because I went light on the whipping, without it I would say 10-15.

Reminding them that the alternative to being good is being hungry is designed to demoralize them.
>>
>>28869058
>>28869101
>>28869176
>>28869186

Know what would be more effective?

Don't whip them. Make them publicly admit what they did. Take away anything considered to be a "luxury" from all ponies in the camp for two weeks. Also take away days off for those two weeks. Make it clear that this is a COMMUNITY. And if anyone in that community acts out like this and breaks the rules, all ponies will share in the punishment for it.

Peer pressure is a far more powerful motivator than temporary physical pain. Ponies will think twice before breaking the rules knowing that there will be consequences for all of them if they do.
>>
>>28869249
I like it, it's kind of a dangerous gamble, it could pay of in spades or make things worse.

Bu fuck it, I like it.
>>
>>28869249
Hasn't anon made it very clear that he doesn't want to punish large groups of ponies for the mistakes of a few? That would be a good way to make a lot of ponies resent the wrongdoers, and would also make them resent Anon quite a lot more for taking everyone's luxuries for two entire weeks for what the vast majority had nothing to do with.

>>28869186
That's a good point, but the thing is that the reduced rations won't have any effect - hell, ponies are probably going to give them part of their rations if that's the case, as anyone 'fighting the man' will always have ponies backing them up to minimize any punishments they receive.

But yeah, now that I think about it, 5 lashes seems very light. 10-15 is a good number.

HOWEVER, remembering that it is Cadance making the decisions, and she doesn't actually want to give them harsh punishments (just enough to satisfy Anon), I think forgoing the whip altogether and not only taking away luxuries for an extended period of time (2-3 months) but also making them work longer hours for the same amount of time AND clean up all graffiti, would work very well. No lashes, but they'd still feel the punishment.
>>
>>28869058

The tried and tested punishment.
50 lashes and a week in the slave box.
>>
>>28869292
>Hasn't anon made it very clear that he doesn't want to punish large groups of ponies for the mistakes of a few?
Not just anon made it clear he didn't want to punish large groups of ponies, but Cadance has also always been abundantly clear that she punishes actual wrongdoers only.
>>
>>28869249
>>28869367
I think Cadance would be pretty hesitant to order lashes unless it's an absolute last resort. Give these two some sort of non-physical punishment, make them publicly admit what they did, and also make a proclamation that in the future, incidents like this WILL be met with the lash.
>>
>>28869292
>I think forgoing the whip altogether and not only taking away luxuries for an extended period of time (2-3 months) but also making them work longer hours for the same amount of time AND clean up all graffiti, would work very well.
>>28869383
>Give these two some sort of non-physical punishment, make them publicly admit what they did, and also make a proclamation that in the future, incidents like this WILL be met with the lash.
I like both of these, non-physical punishment is probably the way we should go with this
>>
hey faggots, i heard corona likes giving out free blowjobs behind 7/11 because she's such a slut
>>
I hope anon fills the hot tub with piss and makes corona take a soak as punishment
>>
>>28865033
If Anon finds out what Shiny did, do you think he'll punish him?
If he does, what would be the best way?
I'm thinking make Shiny explain to Grace over the phone that he's a bad pony and can't have friends over for a week.
It would break his heart.
>>
>>28869867
No, because Shiny already saved his life.
>>
>>28869867
Anon that's so cruel
I love it
>>
>>28869908
And he saves Shiny's life, so all that did was clear that debt, as if Shiny wasn't Anon's property and obligated to do such a thing anyway.
>>
I think the only pony that's going to be punished after this is over is Corona. Oh, and Sparky, but that's not going to be Anon's doing. I'll be stunned if Corona doesn't get her ass blistered.
>>
File: progress_hard.png (509KB, 991x559px) Image search: [Google]
progress_hard.png
509KB, 991x559px
Sorry for being absent again.
I had a laughing fit for days after the election.

>>28832667
we'll see

>>28834011
Thank you!

>>28835073
Things might turn out to your liking. Maybe.

>>28841704
I am honored by your words, kind Anon.
I will do my best.

To be honest I've never been gone, just gone lurkmode. I wrote a lot for other threads but waited with slavepone because the big guys play here. Training if you want to call it that way.
I hope people pic up on the subtle hints and implication I laid throughout the story.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback guys!
>>
>>28868541
>>28868641
Hey, I'm really busy for now, but I'm still working on it! Sorry for the long wait!
>>
>>28869813
boil her in a mixture of piss and cum
>>
>>28869788
>>28869813
Fagfag? But does not quite sound like his voice.
>>
>>28870428
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>28865584
This is sweet... but the slavery is bad
>>
>>2886614
>Little butter pone a cute. must protect.

This is the only correct answer
>>
File: GdQWw.png (422KB, 500x884px) Image search: [Google]
GdQWw.png
422KB, 500x884px
>>28870428
Did somebody say piss?
>>
File: 20111118-pissworld.png (226KB, 750x1091px) Image search: [Google]
20111118-pissworld.png
226KB, 750x1091px
>>28870541
>>
Usually I only show up when someone says something along the lines of 'I want to pee on Vinyl Scratch,' but I guess enough people are talking about it.

Here's the next part of the most anticipated story in the general. Toiletslave.

>You swallow earnestly, and settle back into position against the wall.
>The sour taste sticks to your mouth, to your gums.
>The tiles are cold against your back.
>A couple beneath you have been stained with piss and mare cum.
>You don’t move much.
>You’re easily the most popular toilet.
>Which makes you feel happy, briefly, before you remember to supress the feeling.
>Toilets didn’t think, toilets didn’t have emotions.
>The other…slaves had mixed opinions on you.
>They weren’t toilets like you, they lacked passion.
>Some thought you were broken.
>Which made no sense.
>You could still drink piss.
>But all of them appreciated your existence.
>Whenever someone entered the bathroom, everyone pointed to you.
>Recommended you over themselves.
>Gave you their work, their piss.
>You didn’t mind, you loved it.
>It felt like heaven; the steady stream flowing over your face.
>The way it pooled in your mouth and around your eyes.
>How could they hate it?
>For some reason, they still felt guilty afterwards.
>They still couldn’t comprehend that you wanted this.
>The mare from before, the self appointed leader, she understood.
>But her understanding lead to disgust and pity.
>When the lights went out and the patrons disappeared, she’d creep over to you.
>Try to talk to you; try to find a reason why you were like this.
>You never even spoke back.
>A toilet doesn’t speak.
>And that’s what you were.
>One…one of the best.
>Even if no one punished you anymore, even if you couldn’t be sure.
>You had to be the best.
>You couldn’t be left alone with your thoughts.
>Not while that mare lived in them.
>Just stop thinking, Toilet.
>There’ll be more piss in the morning.
>There always was.
>You…looked forward to it.
>Honestly.
>>
>>28869058
I think no days off for 2 months should be fair. The other, Anons are right, lashings are probably not working.
>>
>>28870616
Oyah my fav m8 tx so muchhhh 10/10 bes fic
>>
>>28869058
Solitary confinement for two weeks with god awful tasting food that is still nutritious enough for a healthy diet.
>>
>>28869058
For punishment, I think stocks in public with an uncomfortable position for three days should do the trick. No stress positions, just hooves and head locked into place higher up from the ground than their back halves, with back hooves taking all the weight. That way, total relaxation is uncomfortable, but sleep is not impossible. Minimal food and a fair amount of drinking water should be provided.

I tried standing in stocks for two hours once, and let me tell you, it was a much worse experience that I thought it would be.
>>
>>28870444
>>28870449
>>28870541
>>28870603
Jesus! Fine! Just cum then!
But he better fucking strap some fake wings on her first.
>>
>>28870683
no idea if they want to say this is possible or not, but poners can lock their limbs in place to sleep standing up, they need to be able to lie down to get actually good sleep, but in a pinch they can deal with being forced to stand.
>>
>>28870669
>two weeks
do you want them to come out as a pony or a vacant eyed "yes master" machine?
>>
>>28870718
Just 3 days of solitary confinement feels like over a week. That shit's fucking brutal, man. 2 weeks in solitary would fuck you up hard, probably worse than Corona.
>>
>>28870718
>>28870759
>being this normie
Here's your obligatory (you) and reeeeee.
>>
>>28870775
The ponies would kill you in your sleep
>>
>>28870718
Would this be so bad? I mean, it'd make it clear we're not brutally torturing ponies like the slavers do, but we're not tolerating this shit either.

It's a good middle ground between 15 lashes and just "suspension of privileges".
>>
>>28870620
>>28870759
Why not 3 days in solitary confinement inb4 lockbox meme and a one week of double shifts again to make up for their time off and then some.
>>
>>28870850
No, seriously, being in solitary confinement for that long is literally mental torture.

You see people every day. You talk to people every day, interact with them.. Almost every day. Being alone for a few hours is fine, and a lot of people enjoy that.

A whole day in solitary would leave an extrovert really itching for a conversation, not to mention the insane boredom. Another whole day and the lack of anyone to talk to is getting on your nerves. Three days is bordering on legit torture, but two weeks, man? Not to mention the fact that it would feel like an eternity. You lose your sense of time really quickly being cooped up in a dark room.

60 lashes would be better than two weeks in solitary. It's a lot worse than you think.
>>
>>28869039
I did not know Gene was a woman.
>>
I think we should just forego the solitary confinement entirely. It's simply too severe of a punishment for stealing, graffiti and resisting arrest. Lumped together, those things definitely do deserve a good punishment, however.

Putting them in the stocks really won't do much other than wear them out, because nobody's going to be poking fun at them - everyone will be supportive. You have to always take into consideration how OTHER ponies will affect the punishment.

I think they should announce the ponies' sentences - cleaning up the graffiti, a public apology, and [i]5 months[/i] of no luxuries, as well as [i]two[/i] months of increased working hours.

However, we should [i]also[/i] announce that, if the third culprit steps forth, then the sentence for all of them will be drastically reduced - rather than 5 months of no luxuries and 2 months of a couple extra hours' work each day, if the third comes forth (or even if they're ratted out), then all three of them will instead have 2 months of no luxuries, and two weeks of increased labor.

Punishment should be held off for at least a day to add further encouragement for the third to come forth, as it would be much easier to publicly apologize if all three of them were together.

Neither too severe nor light of a punishment, and there's plenty of reason for either the third to come forth, or for someone to snitch.
>>
>>28870416
Hurry!

>>28870941
Gene is not a woman, this is just a nameless female guard.
>>
>>28871016
Huh, I was pretty sure that formatting worked like that. Seemed to work for me last time.

If it's not [i], is it <i>?
>>
>>28870929
What about two weeks with just each other in a cell, but no other contact?
>>
>>28871049
It'd be taking two (or three) perfectly healthy ponies out of the workforce for the entire time, and a nurse isn't something that should be away from work for so long.
>>
>>28871025
ooooooor or, just follow me here, her full name is Genevieve
>>
>>28870474
That's odd. Wonder why my post got deleted.
>>
File: SC2.png (793KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SC2.png
793KB, 1000x1000px
Ponies are too lewd to enslave
>>
File: ClearWhatToDo.jpg (91KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
ClearWhatToDo.jpg
91KB, 700x463px
>>28871385
>>
>>28871385
>First contact happens and shit
>Societies start mixing
>Ponies are constantly being unintentionally lewd with little things they see as normal
>MUH MORALITY types start getting up in arms over it
>Kick off the movement to enslave ponies to teach them proper behavior
>They start tearing their hair out when ponies turn out to be just as lewd slaves
>Ponies still don't get what they're doing 'wrong'
>>
>>28871385
I would ride flutterhoers
>>
File: 1457164514978.png (201KB, 812x630px) Image search: [Google]
1457164514978.png
201KB, 812x630px
>>28871385
Actually that's a perfect reason TO enslave.
>>
>>28871473
Artist?
>>
>>28871473
I really like horse-ish ponies.
>>
>>28865043
I was hoping to push out another update today but shit happened. Next update will likely be Wednesday.
>>
>>28871510
it's literally written right there on the pic
>>
File: Facepalm.png (8KB, 546x566px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.png
8KB, 546x566px
>>28871544
I'm fucking blind.
>>
Can I repaste a story i've been writting for another thread?

Also what's the difference between slave and sub?
>>
>>28871556
well i'm gonna do it anyways. Post for post and I hope it triggers you guys.
>>
>>28871568
right after this page reaches 500 bumps and has to be remade.
>>
>>28871556
>>28871568
might as well wait for the next thread, this one's a few posts away from autosaging
>>
>>28871568
Nigger, you've got 3 posts until we die.
>>
>>28871556
>what's the difference between slave and sub?
Go read the FAQ.
>>
>>28871581
WITNESS ME FULL OF FIRE AND FAGGOTRY!
>>
>>28871587
MEDIOCRE
>>
>>28871584
>Read
Nigga I am fucking bear. I shit in the woods and buy salmon at Costco. Do you really think I can read?
>>
New thread: >>28871602
>>
>>28869058
Good job CYOS

Mellowheart is an important element in the community for his healing abilities while the Pegasus has shown that he has the strength to fight, at least against a humans who is not armed with firearms, both of which are too valuable elements to dispense with them through a Severe punishment, but they should also set the example with them before Anonymous's patience runs out and decides the sentence for them.

It is necessary to know the name of the third pony involved and to discover if they are just an isolated movement or part of a larger rebel group, Candance could use a spell to force them to confess everything, unless she is not very good at using Such magic, otherwise humans will want to apply their own methods to know the truth.

It is necessary to put an end to all these rebellions so that the future plans work and that the ponies may feel that there is an opportunity to improve their life in the plantation, otherwise animosity and opposition to the authority to extend between the population and the ponies will lose respect for the princess and commit acts more and more daring and dangerous.

It would be tragic they plot something against the princess or against the others 'collaborators' of Anon and the other humans, and even plan to enter the property of Anonymous for the purpose of hurting or being hurt someone very close to him and Candace

Sorry for the bad english, use Google Translations

See you in the next thread
>>
>>28857715
>Let my life spiral so fucking far down that I play ultimate frisbee
Jesus fucking christ I deserved that car crash
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.