[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flutterrape - 27/10/16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19

File: 207802.png (539KB, 712x1007px) Image search: [Google]
207802.png
539KB, 712x1007px
>What is Flutterrape?
Flutterrape is a collection of stories about ponies trying to have sex with Anon, the only human in Equestria. While the title implies that it is Fluttershy trying to rape Anon, others may follow in her hoofsteps and attempt their own versions of >rape. There are different versions of Flutterrape, but most are lighthearted stories about the ponies failing in their comical attempts to get into Anon’s pants. Just because your story has Anon in it, doesn't mean it fits in this thread. Check other threads (Pie, AiE, etc) about story content before posting.

Author List: http://pastebin.com/eG8iY7Wy
Request Bin: http://pastebin.com/rZU1Hbqy
Old thread: >>>>28526276

Thread Archive: https://desustorage.org/mlp/search/subject/Flutterrape/

////

>How do I start writing?
Writing these stories is very easy. Write in the second person and preface your lines with ‘>’. This is what turns normal text into greentext.

Writing Guides:
http://pastebin.com/uXvpYYzS
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
http://pastebin.com/r6dTpd3j
>>
File: 1473541106439.gif (561KB, 1200x806px) Image search: [Google]
1473541106439.gif
561KB, 1200x806px
>>
Wouldn't it be easier just to work out a sex schedule with Fluttershy and charge her for it. Like she gets Friday at 10 am for one hour to nail Anon and he gets 50 bits or something.
>>
>>28749574
>Still can't greentext
>>
>>28749904
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
>>
>>28749904
Wouldn't it be easier if you just cut that shit out?
>>
>>28749904
The fuck does Anon look like to you, a manwhore?
Doing that would pretty much let Fluttershy win.
>>
>>28749913
>>28750053
Hey, a man has to make a living somehow.

>>28750044
No.
>>
File: 1437400295402.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1437400295402.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
Kek will arise, this is not bait.
Your thread is shit, now check this 8.
>>
>>28749904
We can safely assume that Anon hate Fluttershy's guts for some reason. He is in horsepussyland anyway, it's not like she was the only one around.
>>
>>28750356
True, but if she is willing to pay him then he can pump her and dump her once a week instead of dealing with her bullshit all 7.
>>
File: 1387146466599.png (212KB, 729x662px) Image search: [Google]
1387146466599.png
212KB, 729x662px
>>28750339
Even in a dying thread on a dying board you still manage to fail.
>>
>>28749904
I'd honestly do this. Have weekly sex with Fluttershy to cool her down and have some fun myself.

Presumably Anon has his own reasons why he hates/dislikes her and refuses to give her any attention.
>>
>>28750647
Isn't the whole reason he's against
it because he's not a horsefucker
>>
File: 1415508493999.jpg (45KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1415508493999.jpg
45KB, 314x295px
Yeeeah, work that grill baby
>>
File: IMG_5562.jpg (47KB, 640x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5562.jpg
47KB, 640x545px
>>28749574
>rape nuts
Breakfast of champions
>>
File: milk.jpg (285KB, 767x2673px) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
285KB, 767x2673px
This kinda shit is why she can't
come inside
>>
File: 1470617635193.png (380KB, 2511x1945px) Image search: [Google]
1470617635193.png
380KB, 2511x1945px
>>
File: Drunk Yellow.png (39KB, 306x405px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Yellow.png
39KB, 306x405px
We need more drunk Flutters
>>
>>28754440
This
>>
>Fluttershy knocked on your door today. And the day before that.
>But you have no knowledge of that.
>To the untrained eye, you're an insomniac, but really you just have a weird sleep schedule.
>You were never one for going to bed at a decent time, and the only time you see a sunrise is right before you nod off.
>But back to Fluttershy.
>Unknown to you, you had caught the eye of the yellow pony some time after your arrival here.
>You could tell she liked you, even if just a little, but she never did anything about it.
>You don't have any terrible aversion to being in a relationship with one of these creatures, they were cute, but you didn't know how they would respond to your advances. You were an alien after all.
>You feel as though Fluttershy would try to start something with you were it not for her shyness. Maybe she was nervous about it with her friends being around all the time.
>She knew where you lived, but you never saw around your place.
>Oh well, there will be someone else.
>2:45 am, time to do the dishes. You need clean bowls for when you wake up past noon.
>>
>>28756069
>You are Fluttershy, and just like you have for the last couple of days, you were going to find out what excites Anon.
>Of course that's what you were trying to do, he hasn't answered every time you tried.
>You didn't take him for the shy type to hide from a knock on the door, and he surely wouldn't ignore you, not before he knew why you were there anyway.
>You knock again, and again there's silence returned. You feel so downhearted, why was this happening?
>No, today you're getting an answer. You will find out why he had been doing this.
>Looking through the front window you see nothing, other than that Anon keeps a clean house. Imagine if he lived in your house...
>"ohh... focus Fluttershy"
>This is no time for fantasy, that comes later.
>Flying around to the side of the house, you peek into the side window to see a sleeping Anon. But why was he sleeping, it was past 10 already? Maybe his species was nocturnal.
>Come to think of it you've never seen him out before evening. Maybe you should come back later tonight...
>After you go get your camera of course, a couple of pictures of Anon in bed for inspiration is just what you need.
>>
>>28756148
>8pm
>You've got a basket full of things to try out; whips, rope, and a bunny outfit, just in case Anon likes animals too.
>You don't really understand what most of this stuff would be used for but Rarity said thst colts like these sort of things. She would know after all.
>So here you are standing outside Anon's door, just a little frustrated that he hasn't answered the door yet again.
>Looking through the window you see he's been up, but he must have left the house when you weren't here.
>Darn. Now what?
>Well you could just wait by the door until he shows back up. It's getting a little dark though, and kinda scary. Not to mention you're a little tired already. But no, you have to do this, it's been bottled up for too long.
>Clopping only does so much, and Angel bunny can't be relied on to get the job done.
>Surely he'll be back soon, and then you can win him over. He may even invite you inside...
>You can go over what you'll say until then and try not to get too worked up. And maybe that will take you mind off of the rustling you hear in the bushes. Or not.
>"eep"
>>
>>28756207
>You are Anon.
>You were walking home some things you bought in town when you saw Fluttershy asleep on your door step, with a basket of what you assumed was for some kind of picnic she had planned.
>It was only 8:45. Ponies must go to sleep pretty early.
>You give her a gentle nudge with your foot, but she doesn't wake up. A couple more tries yield the same result, she's out cold.
>Well, she is a pony, it surely wouldn't hurt her to sleep outside. You feel kinda bad about just leaving her, but the alternative is bringing her into your house and you could see how that could turn into some sort of kidnapping situation ending with you being trapped on the moon or something.
>Those princesses could be scary.
>Patting the pony on the head, you say softly: "Good night Fluttershy."
>This gets a muttered
>"...nng wet..."
>Weird. You wonder what she's dreaming about. Probably an animal or something, she seems to really like them.
>Any way time for lunch.

>The sunrise wakes you up. The sun was bright this morning.
>Hold on, where are you? Outside Anon's house?
>That's right, you were going to make him fall for you. THAT'S RIGHT! What happened, you fell asleep before he got back? How could you Fluttershy?
>Looking through his bedroom window you see that he is sleeping soundly again.
>This was like a bad joke. You worked so hard for this last night.
>Leaning against the window a thought passes through your mind. Trying it a little, you discover his window is unlocked.
>Your heart is racing, you shouldn't just go into his house while he's sleeping, but he probably wouldn't be mad with you...
>And maybe it would be locked next time you tried? And it's not like you do anything bad once you were in there. You like him but you're not going to force yourself on him.
>>
>>28756276
>You decide to do it, quietly creeping in until you get inside and let go of the window and it slams down loudly.
>You squeaked almost as loudly. If your heart was beating fast before it's pounding now.
>Covering your face with your hooves, you wait for Anon to wake up and yell at you. He'd probably tell you you were crazy, and say you could never come back.
>You sit there for about a minute, but nothing ever happens. He slept through it.
>You can't keep the smile off your face. He must be a deep sleeper.
>you can't believe you're actually in his room watching him sleep.
>If he didn't wake up from the noise earlier he probably wouldn't if you just lay down next to him on the bed...
>Yeah you got to do it. It's everything you imagined it would be, SO warm, your wings won't sit down but you don't care. This makes up for the times he didn't answer the door. He was so nice leaving the window unlocked for you. He must have just been afraid to say anything and this is how let you know. He's your sweetie, and now he never has to sleep alone again. You'll have to make a habit of this.
>Just make sure to get back out before he wakes up and you can do this every night.
>And maybe you can start to take things further...
>"Squee"
>>
>>28756305
So there you guys go. Either part one of an actual flutter rape story from me or a really long prompt for good writefag.
I'm tired and have no idea where I'm trying to take the story.
>>
>>28756310
> It's finally coming to the good part
> The writefag run out of ideas
Every. Fucking. Time.
It was nice to have a stalkerish/rapey Flutter that is kinda believable and cute, tho.
>>
>>28756310
Like >>28757102 said I dig the take on fluttershy that's more in line with her actuall charecter. I wouldn't mind seeing it progress into Anon trying to give her a chance but it keeps not working due to one of their respective autisims.
>>
>>28756310
That was good hope it goes somewhere
>>
>>28757102
>>28757151
>>28757569
Well, expect more later then.
>>
File: drunkershy.png (183KB, 199x910px) Image search: [Google]
drunkershy.png
183KB, 199x910px
>>28754440
Just saw the pie adventure comic, didn't ya?
>>
File: 554741.png (148KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
554741.png
148KB, 1000x1000px
>>28754440
>>
>>28759620
Awwww
>>
>>28759620
I actually haven't I
gotta catch up on that
>>
>>28756305
AWWWWW

>>28756310
F
>>
>>28756305
>A week later.

>You've been waking up at your usual time, 1-3pm. You've noticed you've been waking up perfectly tucked in. Kinda odd but you don't suspect anything bad. It must be part of the storybook perfection of this place.
>In any case it's been nice. Kinda like being a kid again. You try not to think like that though, best not to think of your mother or your family that you will never see.
>Anyway, it's time to meet up with your friends. Twilight had a dinner planned with the other elements and she asked if you wanted to go along. It had been a while since you had been social, so you agreed.
>It was at some semi fancy place that served the regular pony food, but also some griffin stuff that you would enjoy.
>Plus you had asked Applejack to bring you some cider next you saw each other.
>Good thing too. You've been out for quite a while. Yes this was going to be a fun night.

>An hour later and you and your friends are laughing over stories. Twilight talking about her early days with magic, some of the mishaps she had. Then afterwards the subject of conversation turned to you.
>"So you never told us anything about your life as a colt." Said Twilight.
>You weren't going to correct her on that and decided to think of something that would make them laugh.
>"uh well, there was the time when I was in the fourth grade and it was picture day, but I hadn't slept the night before, and right before we went to have our pictures taken I had fallen asleep at my desk so I looked really tired in my picture."
>No real laughs from any of them except Pinkie Pie, but she laughs at everything.
>"So you've always had trouble sleeping at night, even back then?"
>You hadn't thought of it but you guess you did, not that you see it as a problem.
>"I don't know how you do it. I would look awful if I stayed up all hours of the night." Rarity jokes.
>"It's not that I don't sleep, it's just that I sleep at a different time. But I'm fine with it."
>>
>>28762500
>"Don't you like being up at the same time as everyone else? You'd have more time to hang out with everyone if you woke up at a normal time, and it would probably help your chances of getting a mare friend." Rainbow Dash says.
>Suddenly you feel like you're on trial. And all this coming from the pony that sleeps the most out of all of them.
>Before you have a chance to defend yourself, Fluttershy speaks up.
>"Don't be so rude Rainbow, Anon's species just sleep at that time of day. It's um, p perfectly natural."
>Well she was wrong about your species but you weren't going to tell her that. It looks like she used up the last of what little boldness she had anyway.
>"Thank you Fluttershy." you say as you pat her head. This turns her a dark shade of red.
>The night goes by peacefully after that. Everyone has fun and AppleJack remembers your request for cider. Before you take off though Fluttershy stops you.
>"I um, was just wondering if you liked meat. I mean, you ate some tonight so you must, and I sometimes have to get some for some of the animals around and..."
>And she just stops there.
>"Uh, what kind of meat do you have?"
>You can't imagine her ever killing anything, even for a an animal that needed it.
>"Oh, I uh get salmon for my bear friends before they need to hibernate for winter."
>"Ok, sure. I'll take some"
>She lights up at that. Before running off she says she'll bring some by for you.
>That's cool. For a moment you thought maybe she had worked up the courage to ask you out. Oh well, salmon is awesome.
>Well it's almost 8pm, you've got the whole day, or night ahead of you. And you've got a bottle of cider you need to attend to. You grin at that thought.
>>
>>28762597
>It's early in the morning.
>You've been getting up at this time for the last week now. It's become a habit for you.
>You prepare a basket of some small things, some flowers, a candle, and of course your camera.
>You also grabbed some salmon for anon this time. He'll be so happy to wake up to find that waiting for him.
>You make your way over to his house as quickly as you can. It's still early so very few ponies are awake.
>You take a quick peek into his window and find him sleeping. You open up the window and climb in, making yourself at home.
>You walk over to anon and kiss his cheek as he sleeps. You know by now he doesn't seem to wake up, no matter how loud you are. You talk to him as you would if he were awake.
>"Good morning honey. I've missed you."
>You walk into the kitchen and put away the salmon, and then back to his room and light the candle.
>You notice anon had a half empty bottle of cider by his bed, from Applejack no doubt. You take this and dump it out the window and return the bottle to Anon's bedside.
>"You don't need any of that to make you happy sweetie. You've got me for that."
>You lay beside him on the bed and just stare at him. He was so nice to look at, and so peaceful when he slept. So cute, just like one of your animals.
>You've been doing this for a while now but this time you notice something new. A growing tent just below his waist under the covers. Your heart starts to beat fast as you realise what it is.
>Surely Anon wouldn't mind if you took a peek at it, why he probably wants you to. You blush at the thought that maybe it was because of you.
>"What's that Anon? You need me to examine you, make sure your healthy d-down there?"
>>
>>28762707
>Your heart is racing now as you pull back the covers, slowly off until you see a layer of clothes obstructing your view. He must wear these beneath his pants.
>You slowly grip them with your teeth, nearly gasping at what you're doing. And then finally you see it. Your face is beet red. Anon must be dreaming about you.
>"Oh Anon, th-this is all so sudden..."
>What do you do? It would be wrong to go any further, right? But what if this really was because of you? Then it would have to be right. This is just so exciting.
>You should probably put it back where it belongs, but not before you examine it a little more, and grab your camera.

Alright, that's all I got for part 2. It's starting to get >rapey.
>>
File: 1476379521801.jpg (305KB, 618x481px) Image search: [Google]
1476379521801.jpg
305KB, 618x481px
>>28761841
You should. There's a lot of butts. And Fluttershy's anti adventures. And butts. And excerpts from random drawings.

Did I mention the butts?
>>
File: butt.jpg (38KB, 403x398px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
38KB, 403x398px
>>28762879
I am a huge fan of butts
>>
File: 1429237464811.jpg (229KB, 663x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1429237464811.jpg
229KB, 663x1050px
>>28762960
And let me tell you something:

It's actual horse butt! None of this low quality anthro butt filler. 100% pure pony posterior portrayed by patriarch Pencils
>>
>>28750588
Hitler dubs prove Kek is on our side.
Aryanne will guide us to freedom.
>>
>>28751326
But if he can't make a living any other way what is he supposed to do?
>>
Question. I'm fresh from the SciTwi thread and there is nothing but "main character gets shat on mercilessly and the bad guy gets away with it" in there. Have there been any stories posted here where justice is served? Please.
>>
File: tumblr_ly0zra7T4N1r5h2ogo1_400.gif (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly0zra7T4N1r5h2ogo1_400.gif
93KB, 400x400px
>>28765342
I'd say more than half of the stories here end with the bad guy (usually Fluttershy) failing in some fashion. As far as justice and actual consequences though... I'm sure there's been some stories with a satisfying ending, but none come off the top of my head.
>>
>>28765429
Thanks, Anon. You would think that Anon, being the reader and author insert, would be treated a bit better. How is "people do awful things and nobody cares" entertaining when Anon is the victim?
>>
File: Twilight Professor.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Professor.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>28765450
>"people do awful things and nobody cares"
That's a bit narrow minded, a premise like that can be greatly entertaining, it simply depends on the what the story is trying to accomplish.

For example if it's a comedy, we get to laugh at a fellow person's misery as he struggles to fight against an unconventional system he has no control over.
Likewise, if it's a drama the same idea can be done in a more serious manner so you feel empathy for Anon's plight instead.

Giving Anon a free pass on problems and having him always win in the end just because he's "us" is favoritism and ultimately leads to bad writing, you can't have suspense if there is no conflict that the protagonist must attempt to overcome and having the guts to sometimes write a non-happy ending is what separates Anon from Disney princesses.
>>
>>28751575

STILL YOU FEED US LIES FROM THE TABLE CLOTH
ah la la la la la la la! Ooooo!
>>
>>28765628
You're right, Anon. I'm thinking more of the behaviour where Anon, despite being friends with the mane 6, is never believed or even given a second thought when he goes for help. I understand that this behaviour is typically exaggerated for the sake of comedy, but when the story is presented in a serious light, it feels like it goes from "silly and unrealistic amounts of disbelief played for laughs" to "the whole world is against Anon and there's nothing he can do about it."
>>
>>28766382
We had a story like that. It was called Mute Anon. Anon was trying to tell the world that Fluttershy was abusing him but no one believed him, and thought that because he couldn't speak that he was merely an animal.

It was... fun...?
>>
>>28766417
It was great. And everyone in these threads should read it.
>>
>>28765342
Read "The Exchange" by Getmeoutta here, it is the magnum opus of Flutterrape, even though it is Twilght doing the raping.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/169217/exchange
It's not really focused on rape though, but it is still a fantastic read.
>>
Boop
>>
File: beach.jpg (1MB, 3500x2192px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
1MB, 3500x2192px
We need more butts
>>
>>28765342
I believe CleverDick wrote some stories that may hold true to this theme
Even if I'm wrong, his stories are still worth the read
I believe he was one of the best writers in this thread

http://pastebin.com/u/Cerenth
>>
File: 1464994830832.png (250KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1464994830832.png
250KB, 640x619px
>>28762960
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.