[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flutterrape - 29/9/16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 460
Thread images: 131

File: 1467083476353.png (451KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1467083476353.png
451KB, 894x894px
>What is Flutterrape?
Flutterrape is a collection of stories about ponies trying to have sex with Anon, the only human in Equestria. While the title implies that it is Fluttershy trying to rape Anon, others may follow in her hoofsteps and attempt their own versions of >rape. There are different versions of Flutterrape, but most are lighthearted stories about the ponies failing in their comical attempts to get into Anon’s pants. Just because your story has Anon in it, doesn't mean it fits in this thread. Check other threads (Pie, AiE, etc) about story content before posting.

Author List: http://pastebin.com/eG8iY7Wy
Request Bin: http://pastebin.com/rZU1Hbqy
Old thread: >>28300234

Thread Archive: https://desustorage.org/mlp/search/subject/Flutterrape/

////

>How do I start writing?
Writing these stories is very easy. Write in the second person and preface your lines with ‘>’. This is what turns normal text into greentext.

Writing Guides:
http://pastebin.com/uXvpYYzS
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
http://pastebin.com/r6dTpd3j
>>
File: 1231451449849.jpg (219KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1231451449849.jpg
219KB, 640x480px
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 2000x1218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 2000x1218px
>>28526426
>>
File: 847209.png (584KB, 1769x1704px) Image search: [Google]
847209.png
584KB, 1769x1704px
Kinda surprised the end of last thread had a few stories.
Good work whoever that was!
>>
Hey I'm early, this be a good general
>>
>>28527128

It was a few people, but one was me. Just trying to hasten our way to this thread. Priest said he had something for it, so bet hype or whatever.
>>
I want to cum inside Fluttershy
>>
>>28526276
I want to rub that belly
>>
>>28527128
>you will never be in a loving relationship with a stallion, a woman, and a mare
>>
flautaripe
>>
File: yeeeah_baby.jpg (44KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
yeeeah_baby.jpg
44KB, 314x295px
>>28526276
>10 posts in
>no Dolphin Overlord telling us to work that grill

I'm disappointed in you faggots.
>>
>>28526276
>Still can't greentext
>>
File: 1467970636941.jpg (335KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467970636941.jpg
335KB, 640x900px
>>
>>28528436
Hey, I was waiting patiently for Dolphin Overlord. I don't want to displease him by posting in his stead!

It's not my place.
>>
>>28527206
Still, it was good.
>>
>>28528436
Shit, I was at work when the thread went up, I'm slipping.
>>
File: 1469984034247.gif (289KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1469984034247.gif
289KB, 177x177px
>>28530738
>>
>>28531315
I want to fuck the bunny.

I also want Fluttershy to be her nurturing condescending self to this bunny.
>>
>>28531315
I don't wanna fug the bun, I DON'T wanna fug the bun.
>>
File: 1365383423445.jpg (11KB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1365383423445.jpg
11KB, 250x277px
>>28531315
I want to fuck that rabbit.
>>
File: 1462345363435.gif (2MB, 307x278px) Image search: [Google]
1462345363435.gif
2MB, 307x278px
>>28531366
>>28531356
>>28531373
Bunnys are good at multiplying
>>
File: 1358591562623.png (395KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1358591562623.png
395KB, 2560x1600px
>Fluttershy puffs the last bit of her cigarette then kills it in a nearby ashtray.
>Shaking her head, she raises a hoof to signal for more of what she's been drinking tonight.
"Barkeep, Idungetit," she blurts out in a series of slurred words.
>As the Barkeeps tops up her glass of whiskey, she inhales.
"Couldn't be more than five years and I couldn't get that human to ram my rump..."
>She takes a generous chug from her glass of whisky.
>Slamming it on the table she raises her voice
"In walks Judy Hopps from another dimension and suddenly Anon is a degenerate. I don't get it, what does she got that I don't got? Now I'm seeing those to putting hand-cuffs on each other. I coudn't get Anon to nibble on a vegatable and now all he's doing is buying organic."
>The barkeep just shrugs his shoulders.
"I wanna kill that bunny."

Back to my corner.
>>
File: 1451750311115.jpg (678KB, 1129x828px) Image search: [Google]
1451750311115.jpg
678KB, 1129x828px
>>28531456
kek
>>
File: heizenthlay.png (129KB, 450x276px) Image search: [Google]
heizenthlay.png
129KB, 450x276px
>>28531406

I want to fuck the bunny.
>>
To be honest the concept of Flutterrape is rather... disagreeable to me.

If it were me I'd probably eventually gladly give Fluttershy all the sex she wants once I get used to the pony thing.

Is there any story where Anon actually wants sex with Fluttershy but needs to hide that fact for whatever reason?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x343px
>>28531456
>Unbeknownst to Fluttergirl, the barkeep was actually Judy the whole time.
>Jewpy quickly arrests Flutterdog on account of threats against her life, as well as multiple charges of aggravated sexual assault.
>Horsedog spends the rest of her life in a dank prison while Juden goes home to have sexual relations with that man (in case you weren't in the scoop, the man is Thomas J. Cockwarbler Anonymous(and if you don't know who that handsome hunk of cheese is, you're a fucking liar because it's YOU SILLY!).)
and so ends my fantastic rebirth into the starcoated spotlight, I, Jcgallows, the most famous of all writers of all time of all history
now please clap
>>
>>28532634
>If it were me I'd probably eventually gladly give Fluttershy all the sex she wants once I get used to the pony thing.

I can agree with that... except the Fluttershy part.
I legitimately don't like Fluttershy.
So you know... get used to the whole pony thing, announce im okay with ponies and whatever... then go ask Twilight if she wants to intimately study biology.

Although yeah, I would feel like a cunt for preferring someone else over her, after all that time she spends hounding. But hey. Heart wants what it wants, man.
>>
File: friendly yellow.png (450KB, 808x2200px) Image search: [Google]
friendly yellow.png
450KB, 808x2200px
>>
>>28528436
Why is there no dolphin anon and fluttershy green
>>
File: image.png (37KB, 227x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 227x238px
>>28532634
>tfw the years will never pass by slowly
>tfw you will slowly start becoming more interested in flutterbutt
>tfw you will never give in and confess your love to her

Why does it hurt so badly, Anons?
>>
>>28535190
Happened to me.

I'm with >>28532959 in that I really disliked Fluttershy when I first started writing Flutterrape. Years later she's one of my top poners.

It's weird how she grows on you.
>>
>>28532959
I'd probably fuck flutters once out of pity.
>Probably
>>
bamp
>>
don't die yet
>>
>>28532959
A man of fine taste.
>>
>>28526276
Never forget your roots.
>>
>Fluttershy's face when you'removed taking good her to get a check up
>the slut has done nothing but stalk you for twelve days
>>
File: 1350648585130.png (157KB, 707x540px) Image search: [Google]
1350648585130.png
157KB, 707x540px
>>28538817

What the fuck is this sentence
>>
File: 1561987.jpg (26KB, 340x345px) Image search: [Google]
1561987.jpg
26KB, 340x345px
>>28538817
>>
File: 1473211530241.png (189KB, 415x373px) Image search: [Google]
1473211530241.png
189KB, 415x373px
>>28538817

niggr you wot
>>
>>28538890
>>28538876
>>28538849
My phone fucked that up...
The point is that the image describes what she's doing.
>>
>>28538817
Uhhhh
>>
File: 1460734031096.png (265KB, 444x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460734031096.png
265KB, 444x1024px
>>28538817
I'm sorry, what?
>>
File: xQ3DmJ5.gif (888KB, 350x189px) Image search: [Google]
xQ3DmJ5.gif
888KB, 350x189px
>>28538817
>>28539167
I question just how much a phone can fuck up where even pointing that out still has me struggle to understand what the fuck...
>>
>Boy, what a day you’ve had! And how nice it is to be home!
>You eased into a chair, contented and relaxed.
>Now that you were home you were planning on having a nice, relaxing dinner, just so you can wind down.
>This whole day made you feel tense, and it wasn’t even because you had a hard day at work or anything like that.
>It was just because you were anxious about Fluttershy. She usually comes in the mornings, but this time she didn’t come, and you kept expecting her to show up and bother you at any moment.
>It put you on edge all day. But now you’re home, and you’re ready to have a nice, relaxing—
>Just then you heard someone knocking on your chamber door, and it interrupted your thoughts.
>You sighed a long and weary sigh. Of course she’d come just when you were getting ready to do something.
>You opened the door, a question as to where she has been all day on your lips when, suddenly, you heard a familiar but unexpected voice:
>“Hi, Nonny!”
>It was Pinkie Pie.
>But what was she doing here at this time?
>And why did she have a check holder?
>And why was she dressed up in a cheap tux that looked like it was stolen from a waiter?
>All of these were good questions, but experience on interacting with Pinkie dictated that they would all have to be inferred through the context of her actions alone.
>If you had asked her any of those questions, you would have just gotten a non-sequitur as an answer.
>“Well aren’t you a lucky duck,” she said as she looked in her check holder (which you could see was full of sparkly stickers).
>“It says here that you have a table for two reserved with us.”
Pinkie, what the hell are you—
>“Right this way, please,” she said as she moved aside and directed a dinner cart—Wait, dinner cart?
>“Coming through,” you heard another familiar but unexpected voice say.
>Applejack, wearing a chef’s hat, was approaching you with a dinner cart.
>There was a large, covered silver platter on top.
>>
>>28540490
>She went noisily over the lip of your door, but she ran into you because you would not move for her.
>“Anon, you mind moving so I can get this here cart in the chow room?”
Nope. Not today.
>You try to push the cart back, but Applejack is surprisingly strong for a three-foot-tall pony.
Come on, Applejack, I was looking forward to some relaxation before you all showed up.
>“Now come on, Anon, you say that like we’re being a bother.”
I wonder why, you said ironically.
>“Anon, we’re just trying to give you, our good friend, a treat. Is there anything wrong with that?”
>“Yeah, is this how you treat your friends whenever they try to do something nice?” asked Pinkie.
Don’t give me any of that, you said hotly. You’re only doing this—whatever the hell this is—because Fluttershy asked you to.
>“Yeah, well, how’d you know that?” asked Applejack.
Because this whole situation is fucking ridiculous, that’s how I know that!
>“Well, don’t go thinking that you’re such a perceptive fella yet, Anon,” she said slyly.
>A feeling of dread came over you when she said that.
What are you talking about?
>“I ain’t saying nothing,” said Applejack.
>You turned to Pinkie, but she made a gesture that effectively said ‘Ditto.’
Come on now, Pinkie, you said at length. Do friends really keep secrets from other friends?
>This seemed to discompose her. She began thinking, her countenance grave, and Applejack looked at her worriedly.
>“Pinkie, what are you thinking about?” she asked.
>Pinkie began to sweat profusely; her cheeks puffed out, as if she were holding back some explosive words on her tongue.
>“Pinkie, we haven’t gotten the signal yet,” she said hurriedly.
She’s going to pop, you said confidently. There’s nothing you can do now.
>Pinkie’s harried eyes looked around for some kind of salvation, but none was in sight.
>>
>>28540507
>She caught only the worried eyes of Applejack, and to those eyes she said, “I’m sorry,” with very strained words.
>She took in a deep breath. Applejack screamed at her to stop before it was too late, before she ruined everything.
>You watched all this, very satisfied, until Pinkie began blowing the wettest, sloppiest, flappiest raspberry that you’ve ever been witness to.
>Then she started giggling, and Applejack did as well. You were reasonably confused.
>“Wow, I really had him going, huh?” Pinkie said to Applejack.
>“Yep,” she responded. “You said it.”
>They looked at you. You eyed them both suspiciously, but they combated you with happy faces.
You were just distracting me, weren’t you.
>“We did a pretty good job, didn’t we?” Applejack said.
But why?
>Just then you heard the ding of your microwave go off in your kitchen, and a feeling of grief overcame you when you realized that you hadn’t locked your kitchen door that day.
>Angrily you turned on them and said:
You bastards! I can’t believe you tricked me, you said in disbelief.
>“Aw, don’t feel too bad, Nonny,” Pinkie said sympathetically. “If it makes you feel any better, you never had a chance. Not with me, anyway. Because I’m the best distracter there ever was. I’m so good that I even distract myself sometimes.”
>You left them and headed towards the kitchen. But as you passed the dining room something caught your eye and you stopped.
>Your table had been decorated while you were being distracted by Pinkie and Applejack, and all with ornaments that were not your own.
>There was a golden candelabra in the middle of the table. It held a dozen candles, and they were all lit.
>On opposite sides of the candelabra were two bouquets of bright roses. And on both sides of the table two places were set on opposite ends so the diner guests could face each other.
>>
>>28540523
>The places were set with fine white china that had gold lines on the surface. And all of this was placed on top of a violet tablecloth with frilly gold trim.
>It was all very romantic, and when you went to the table, so you could remove all of it, a manic voice screamed at you to halt.
>Out from the kitchen trotted Rarity; she jumped in between you and the table and she had such a frenzied look in her eye that you instinctively took a step back.
>“Do not touch,” she said as she menacingly approached you. “Do not mess. Do not disturb. Do not even think of touching or messing or disturbing!”
Rarity, what the hell is your problem?
>Your voice was meeker than you wanted, but it seemed to calm Rarity down.
>You heard another ding noise come from the kitchen, and you wanted to go in there, but you were wary of moving at all, lest you set off Rarity again.
>She took a deep breath and made some ‘re-centering’ motions.
>“Terribly sorry, Anonymous,” she said. “You see, I had just finished when I saw you approaching my work with those grabby fingers of yours and, well, I sort of”—she cleared her throat—“overreacted.”
>Understatement, but you’ll let her have it. She turned to admire her work.
>“It really is a lovely scene, if I do say so myself. Why, I think that this could rival even some of the dining rooms of the Canterlot nobles. And when you consider how little time I had to create such a—”
>“Is the chow room ready?” you heard Applejack ask from behind you. Her words elicited some ‘harrumph’ type noises to come from Rarity, but she begrudgingly confirmed that:
>“Yes, the dining room has been elegantly decorated.”
>“That’s great,” said Applejack as she bumped you with the cart—Oh great, now it’s in your house!
>“Um, Anon, you mind moving your caboose so I can get through?”
>Luckily Rarity had backed you into the doorframe, so Applejack couldn’t get past you to the dining room.
>>
>>28540542
>Just then Rainbow Dash came flying in from the kitchen.
>She was wincing and holding something wrapped in napkins in her hooves.
>She was wearing an apron that said: ‘If you’re Allergic to Awesome Then Don’t Eat Anything I’m Making!’
>“Hot Pockets are done,” she said as she unwrapped them and placed them on the plates.
Dash, what the hell—
>“You’re probably wondering what this is all about, right?” she said as she gestured to the plate.
Yes. Thank God that someone is listening to me.
>“Well, I’ll tell you.”
>She flew next to you and then motioned for you to place your ear by her mouth so she could tell you a secret. You checked your confusion and did so.
>“I keep them in the refrigerator,” she said.
What?
>She grinned at you. “The Hot Pockets,” she said as she gestured to the plate again. “That’s how I’m able to cook them so fast. I keep in the fridge, not the freezer.”
Who gives a shit!
>“What’s your problem?” she asked. “I thought you wanted to know.”
My fucking problem is that—
>But you stopped when Applejack started bumping you with the cart again.
>“Anon, this is the millionth time I’ve asked, but would you please move so I can put this in the chow room?”
>You turned on her fiercely.
No! Dammit, stop telling me to move in my own house!
>Applejack flinched. An uncomfortable silence filled the room, until Rarity cleared her throat.
>“There was no need for such an overreaction, Anonymous.”
>“Yeah,” Pinkie agreed as she pushed her way through your legs, “it’s not like she didn’t say please.”
>You hold your head, feeling a headache coming on, and you chastise yourself for ever having even hoped that you would have a nice and relaxing evening all to yourself.
>Really, you should know better by now.
>As a good gesture to Applejack, you let her come in with the dinner cart.
>>
>>28540563
I’m sorry, you said. I’m just feeling a bit frustrated, and confused, and irritable—Which is all your guys’ fault, by the way.
>“Well, then let us help you, darling,” said Rarity.
>“Yeah,” said Rainbow Dash, “now that everything is all set up we can finally start the show.”
>“Good,” said Pinkie with relief; “because I’ve been waiting for this to happen this whole time.”
>“Let me ask you something, Anon,” Applejack said, as she grabbed the lid covering the platter; “do you know what you need after a long day of working?”
What I need is a vicious dog out front to keep you all away, you replied.
>“I’d just fly over it,” Dash said smugly.
>You wanted to be done with all this, so you ignored her and told Applejack to continue.
>“Anon, after a long day of working hard”—she lifted the tray up—“you need something to eat.”
>And there was Fluttershy, smiling and spread eagle before you on a silver platter. Her eyes directed you shyly to her aroused pussy, the juices gleaming on the silver, and she said:
>“I hope you’re hungry.”
>A firm grimace formed on your face. You looked at them all.
You bastards, you said lowly.
>Unperturbed, they continued.
>“Go on and dig in,” said Applejack. “Don’t mind us.”
>“Yeah,” said Pinkie, “hurry up and eat it before it gets cold.”
You bastards.
>Slowly, silently, the mood of the party shifted from anticipation to fret.
>“It’s not working,” said Rainbow Dash. “I told you all we should’ve let them eat the Hot Pockets first.”
>“Let’s not rush to conclusions,” said Rarity. “I believe that, with a little encouragement, that we can see this through to its full course.
>“Fluttershy, dear,” she said helpfully, “remember what we discussed.”
>>
>>28540575
>Fluttershy’s face lit up and you stood there, unamused, as she placed some fresh parsley just above her winking button.
>She smiled at you.
>“Bon appetite,” she said.

>A dinner cart, carrying on top of it five unruly, screaming ponies, came careening out from your house, whereupon it traveled forward with reckless abandon until, hitting a rock, it flipped over and sent the ponies on top flying.
>You wiped your hands and shut the door.
That takes care of that. I’m just glad the purple one wasn’t with them this time.
>Just then you heard the beginning of a romantic air being played on an accordion, and a bass voice began singing:
>~Dear lady that sings of love
>~Do not sing of love that’s gone;
>~But sing of love that has always been
>~Before you travel on.
>But then the singing stopped suddenly.
>You went in the kitchen and found Spike there, holding his outstretched accordion limply and looking very confused.
I kicked them out, you said plainly.
>“Oh,” he said.
>He stood there, his claws running across the keys of the accordion unsurely.
You can keep singing, if you want.
>He lit up at this and began performing a polka waltz.
>You were tired when you thought about your life and everything in it.
>For it was only Monday, but you knew that you would see some of them again tomorrow, and that you would need to deal with them, again;
>and, somehow, you also knew, just by looking at it, that that Hot Pocket that you were going to eat was cold in the middle.

A dumb story designed to make you chuckle.
Also, I felt like putting my name on and saying hello. So, hello FR. What's your favorite flavor of Hot Pocket?
I've got another silly story to post, but I'm out of time today. So I'll see you all tomorrow.
>>
>>28540598
Kek/10
>>
Hey fuckheads that lurk around Flutterrape, Our little 4chan turned 13, Congratulations! Our fucksite is a teenager!
>>
>>28542294
Great. Now it's going to be unironically edgy, emo, and start rebelling for 10 years.
>>
>>28542294
Oh good, it's old enough to know and understand sex.
Maybe we should show it a good time.
>>
>>28538817
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>28542382
>nothing changed
Well that's disappointing.
>>
File: fs-milkingit.jpg (256KB, 767x2673px) Image search: [Google]
fs-milkingit.jpg
256KB, 767x2673px
I wonder' whats for dinner
>>
I've got, like, 60 posts of green. I'm prepping it now
>>
>>28545965
Prepping that green like you prep your girlfriend's bull.

:^)
plz post we need green so bad
>>
>The last 3 nights have been a exhausting
>With the occasional hallucinations you couldn't even enjoy the absence of the daily fetish guess
>Every time you were falling asleep, you would get a splitting headache
>Not even book horse had a cure
>The doctors told you that you may be developing insomnia
>You can't imagine living like this for the rest of your live.
>You can hardly function, you've even tried falling up and down your stairs in a vain attempt to knock yourself out.
>When you muster up the stamina to try again, that's when you hear it.
>Those three ginger knocks on your door
>Due to muscle memory you get up and answer the door..
>"Hey anon!" flut says with glee," Is sleep deprivation your fetish?"
>This was somehow her doing?
>SHE'S WHY YOU HAVENT SLEPT IN 3 DAYS?
>You trIed to punch her in the mouth but it translated to you weakly pawing at her and collapsing.
"What you did to me.......stop it" is all you managed to say before passing out.
>Be Fluttershy
>Anon was so nice this morning.
>He even PET you.
>We'll clop to that later, we've got bigger problems
>Maybe you over did it with this last guess, but you cant help but drool at the unconscious anon at your feet.
>So many possibilities swarm your mind that your knees shake, what to do first you wonder?
>Upon further inspection, he's got bruises all over him.
>This looks like a job for nurse flutters.
>Time for your sponge bath anon!
>You bite the collar of his shirt and drag him back into the house, giggling with anticipation.
>Be slep anon
>This is sleep Louie CK described.
>You can practically feel the sloppy sleepy bj analogy
>And you can can physically feel it
>Wait
>NO
>You jolt awake and throw the blanket off of you- wait how did you get to bed?
>You look down and a familiar pink mane and pair of big blue eyes are there to greet you
>Pinky?
>You wish.
"Flutt what the FUCK?"
>She slowly pulls her head back and your dick leaves her mouth with a pop.
>Hey anon, is morning head your fetish?
>>
>>28545965
>60 posts of green
H O L Y S H I T
>>
from the anonfilly thread with love
>>
File: image.jpg (594KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594KB, 1280x1280px
>>28547395
A thousand thank yous anonfilly thread, much appreciated.
>>
>>28547150
>You grab her by the scruff of her neck and toss her across the room
>She must have thought grabbing her neck was a prompt to continue because she had stuck her tongue out mid throw and she bit it when she hit the wall
>This was your fetish, but she was the last person you'd want doing this to you, no matter how skilled she was.
>Gotta change the subject.
"I thought we said one fetish guess a day damn it!"
>"thith ih my only gueth doday you where atheep foh a week "
>A chill runs down your spine and your heart stops, God only knows what she could have been doing to you for a week.
>"you were covered in bruises so I nursed you back to health" she says with a low lidded gaze.
>You feel the acid in your stomach jump into your throat at the word nurse.
"Fluttershy, get out."
>"ok then, see ya tomorrow!"
>She happily prances out of the room, stopping short to shake her ass at you. Moments later you hear your door open and close.
>Fucking fluttershy
>Looking around the room, see flowers, balloons, and get well cards on the night stand.
>There's one from AJ, Twig smart, Gay Fast, 7 from pinky, and even a happy Halloween card from Derpy.
>Bless her litter heart.
>At that moment your stomach growls.
>Looks like it's time for breakfast, and to wash Flutters' saliva and likely other bodily fluids off of you.
>In that order.

I hope my green was enough to hold you guys over until the dump.
>>
>>28547829
i liked it. Fluttershy confusing Anon's attempt to hit her as petting made me laugh.
>>
>It was a simple school assignment: write a story.
>But the Crusaders could not think of anything to write about.
>They had read a newspaper for inspiration, which was something that their teacher had suggested, but none of the stories were about anything interesting.
>So they talked about interesting stories for a while.
>One story, told to them by Snails, was about a girl who had eaten so much paste that she glued the bottom of her stomach shut;
>and then, one day, she ate too much at lunch and her stomach blew up because she couldn’t digest her food.
>And the crusaders all expressed disgust and then laughed, and they wondered why the newspaper wasn’t full of great stories like those.
>So they were all lying about in their treehouse, daydreaming and idly staring into space, an activity which is known in some circles as Brainstorming.
>They were sure that they were trying very hard to think of something to write about, but they were mostly just making things out of the pages of the newspaper, such as pirate hats and origami fortune tellers.
>“We have to think of something, girls,” said Apple Bloom. “Have any of you thought of anything yet. I don’t think my brainstorming has been doing me any good.”
>“I told you, we need coffee,” said Sweetie Belle. “Rarity never brainstorms unless she has coffee, or tea, or something sweet to eat—preferably made of chocolate.”
>“Hey, Rarity is always noticing gossipy things around town,” said Apple Bloom. “Maybe we should ask her to give us a story idea.”
>“I don’t think we can do that today,” said Sweetie Belle. “Rarity might think I’m snooping again.”
>“Why’s that?” they asked.
>Sweetie looked around and then leaned in to whisper a secret.
>“Well, when Rarity wasn’t home one day, I looked under her bed and I found this really weird black rubber worm.”
>They looked at Sweetie with skepticism.
>>
>>28548570
>“I’m not lying.” She outstretched her arms. “You should’ve seen it. It was huge!”
>“Why would Rarity have a big black rubber worm under her bed?” asked Apple Bloom.
>“I don’t know,” said Sweetie. “But she talks to it, too. She calls it Prince Pucker-Plug.”
>She looked back and forth between her friends and added: “They jump on the bed together.”
>“You’ve seen them,” said Scootaloo.
>“No, I haven’t seen them,” said Sweetie Belle.
>“But I was listening outside her door one night, and I heard her talking to him, very excitedly, while the bed springs were squeaking, so what else could it be?”
>“You know, this is actually kind of interesting,” said Apple Bloom with excitement.
>“Yeah,” agreed Scootaloo. “I’m starting to wish I had a worm of my own.”
>“We can’t write about it though,” said Sweetie Belle.
>They both glared at her.
>“Sorry,” said Sweetie, folding her ears.
>“Well, back to the drawing board,” sighed Apple Bloom.
>“I still think we should write a story about Rainbow Dash,” said Scootaloo.
>Just then a large sonic boom rang throughout the air and they went to the window and saw that a sonic rainboom was waving on the sky.
>“Yeah,” said Sweetie blandly, “you and everypony else in class.”
>“Well,” said Scootaloo indignantly, “I told you all we should’ve hurried and got to her first after class had got out.”
>“Then you shouldn’t have got detention after school,” said Apple Bloom.
>“Whatever,” said Scootaloo. “The story is due tomorrow. So let’s just think of something already.”
>“I take it you haven’t thought of anything then,” said Apple Bloom.
>“No,” said Scootaloo. “But I did make this paper airplane.”
>“Is that all you’ve been doing?” asked Sweetie.
>“That’s what got you in detention in the first place!” yelled Apple Bloom.
>>
>>28548582
>“Hey, get off my case,” said Scootaloo. “I always make paper airplanes when I’m thinking.”
>And when she said that she tossed the paper airplane, sending it on its first aerial venture, and it glided right out one of the windows of the treehouse.
>Little did they know that it had guided their attention towards the fated circumstance that would manifest the inspiration needed to finish their assignment.
>“Don’t throw that outside,” yelled Apple Bloom. “Now I have to go out there and pick it up before Applejack yells at me for littering.”
>“She won’t find it,” Scootaloo said.
>“She always finds it,” Apple Bloom retorted.
Applejack! they heard a voice scream outside.
>Scootaloo, upon hearing the voice, said:
>“Isn’t that Anon’s voice?”
>“He sounds really mad,” said Sweetie.
Applejack! they heard again. Your stupid friend has been at it again!
>They all moved to the window of the treehouse, but wherever Anonymous was they certainly couldn’t see him.
>Sweetie and Scootaloo asked Apple Bloom what he was doing at Sweet Apple Acres.
>“Well, Applejack has never told me specifically,” said Apple Bloom.
>“But I figured it out on my own after a while: he’s complaining about Fluttershy to her.”
>They both said, “Oh,” and then nodded their heads at this.
>It was well known in town that Fluttershy had a crush on Anonymous but, among the minds of the children, there still remained an aspect of the Fluttershy and Anon’s relationship that was shrouded in mystery.
>“Do you girls ever think it’s weird whenever Fluttershy tries to trap Anonymous,” remarked Sweetie.
>“With what,” asked Scootaloo, “ropes or pits, or some other kind of trap?”
>“Well, at all,” said Sweetie.
>“Oh,” said Scootaloo, “. . . yeah.”
>“I’ve asked Applejack about that,” said Apple Bloom; “but she always tells me just not to worry about it.”
>>
>>28548593
>“Yeah, same with me whenever I ask Rarity,” said Sweetie.
>“All she told me was that Fluttershy was in love with Anonymous, and that love made you do some silly things sometimes.”
>Scootaloo wretched in disapproval at what Rarity had said.
>“Rainbow Dash and I never talk about that kind of sappy stuff,” she said proudly.
>“So, you don’t know why Fluttershy acts so weirdly around Anon either then,” said Apple Bloom plainly.
>“Actually,” said Scootaloo with an air of superiority, “I think I might know.”
>“What is it then?” they both asked.
>Scootaloo went away from the window and looked around, as if to make sure no one was eavesdropping.
>They all gathered close to hear the secret.
>“Okay,” said Scootaloo, “so I heard Rainbow Dash talking one day to Pinkie Pie, and she started talking about Anonymous and Fluttershy.”
>She stopped and Apple Bloom chastised her for pausing for dramatic effect.
>“What did Rainbow Dash say?” asked Apple Bloom.
>“She said,” whispered Scootaloo, “that Fluttershy wanted to get in Anon’s pants.”
>Scootaloo waited for her friends to gasp in surprise, but Sweetie only blinked, as if she was expecting her to go on, and Apple Bloom just scratched her head.
>“And then they both started laughing,” Scootaloo added quickly.
>“I don’t get it,” said Apple Bloom.
>“Well, Pinkie didn’t either,” Scootaloo admitted. “Rainbow Dash gave her a really weird look when she said that, though.”
>Apple Bloom frowned at her friend, Sweetie was still waiting for more with a smile, and Scootaloo gestured to both of them and said:
>“They looked kind of like how you two look now.”
>“Is that it?” asked Sweetie.
>“What do you mean?” asked Scootaloo.
>But Sweetie had already gone to a corner of the treehouse, where there were crayons and paper, and began drawing.
>>
>>28548622
>“Well, that’s a great story and all,” Apple Bloom said ironically. “But we still have to come up with a story of our own.”
>“What’s the matter with you two?” Scootaloo asked indignantly. “Don’t you think it’s weird that Fluttershy wants to wear Anon’s pants so badly?”
>“I don’t know,” said Apple Bloom. “I don’t think that’s why she’s always trying to trap him. There ain’t really anything special about Anon’s pants.”
>“How do you know?” Scootaloo quickly said.
>“She has a point,” said Sweetie Belle. “Anon is kind of shrouded in mystery. We don’t even know where he came from.”
>“Yeah we do,” said Apple Bloom. “Don’t you all remember that Twilight told us he came from another dimension?”
>“Does that narrow it down any?” Scootaloo asked Sweetie ironically.
>“Okay, point taken,” said Apple Bloom. “But they’re still just pants.”
>“Well, maybe he keeps something special in them,” said Sweetie Belle.
>“Yeah, Apple Bloom,” said Scootaloo. “Anon doesn’t even need to wear pants, if you think about it.”
>Apple Bloom thought for a minute. “I guess he really doesn’t need to wear pants, does he?”
>“Of course not,” said Scootaloo.
>“Yeah,” said Sweetie Belle. “You know, I always just thought he wore pants because he liked to.”
>There was a thoughtful silence.
>“But I guess it was kind of silly to think that,” she continued. “He’s probably hiding something.”
>“And Fluttershy is trying to catch it,” said Scootaloo with sudden excitement.
>“It’d explain the weird behavior of everypony, too,” said Apple Bloom. “And why we can never get a straight answer when we ask about Anon and Fluttershy.”
>“What do you think it is, though?” asked Scootaloo.
>“Well, if it’s in his pants then it couldn’t be anything too big,” said Apple Bloom. “Maybe it’s a key.”
>“To some kind of treasure,” said Scootaloo.
>>
>>28548637
>“Or maybe it’s the key to his heart,” said Sweetie dreamily to herself.
>Scootaloo snorted contemptuously. “Get real, Sweetie Belle. It should be something awesome.”
>“Like this,” said Sweetie as she presented a drawing to them.
>It was of a stick figure, with golden pants that shined with energy, and at the top was written: Anon and his Magic Pants!
>“Magic,” Apple Bloom and Scootaloo both said in wonder;
>and they agreed, that it was a good start, but soon they both had crayons and paper too, so they could add their own worthwhile contributions to the idea.

>“So which group would like to go first?” asked Cheerilee.
>The Cutie Mark Crusaders raised such a fuss that she had no choice but to pick them out of the many hooves that had raised up in class.
>Really, everyone was interested in what their story was about and, as they went up to the front of the class, the students all whispered to each other.
>It promised to be a spectacle, when put up to speculation.
>Scootaloo had come to school wearing pants that day, and she brought her bongos.
>Apple Bloom left the bow out of her mane and styled it to look straight and smooth, coming to a curled point at the end of her one long bang that draped over one of her eyes.
>And their props, too, elicited wonder, they were: a refrigerator box with a hole cut in it, some scrap paper, a key, a small box, a lantern, a skateboard, and some rope.
>“Well, you girls can start anytime you’re ready,” said Cheerilee.
>Sweetie Belle went behind the podium, taking a glass of water with her.
>Apple Bloom and Scootaloo went to the side so they could have space to perform. They all had copies of the story with them.
>“This is the story of a journey,” Sweetie said. “A love story told in the most awesome way ever, yet is con—con—”
>“Conspicuous,” Apple Bloom angrily whispered.
>“Sorry,” said Sweetie. “Yet is conspicous enough not to. . . me—me—”
>“Meander!”
>>
>>28548644
>“Meander,” Sweetie quickly repeated. “Sorry.”
>Sweetie took a moment to herself to help her focus.
>She cleared her throat, put the paper down, drank from a glass of water, and wiped her mouth
>Then she picked the paper up, scanned the paper, put it down, and then cleared her throat one more time before reading again.
>“In—In—”
>Apple Bloom groaned loudly and ran up to the podium.
>“Inscribed here are the trials and tribulations of two heart’s and their journey towards the happiness dreamed of for their future, thus affirming all of life everywhere by specifying the universal within the particular.”
>Apple Bloom trotted back to Scootaloo, and Sweetie, who saw that she now got to read the title, lighted up.
>“Fillies and Gentlecolts,” she said grandly.
>Scootaloo began a drum roll on her bongos.
>“It is now my privilege to present to you, the story, as performed by The Cutie Mark Crusader Cast.”
>Drums ceased.
>“Anonymous and his Magic Pants!”
>As if on cue everyone in the classroom started clopping their hooves together.
>Cheerilee was glad, because she could tell the crusaders had put a lot of work into such a simple assignment.
>When Sweetie next read aloud, “Pause for applause,” Apple Bloom had to run up to the podium again so she could remind her not to read the stage directions.
>Then Sweetie began the story.
>“Once upon a time and a very good time it was—aweseome, in fact—there was a pony named Fluttershy that loved a human named Anonymous.”
>“That’s me,” said Scootaloo, pointing at her pants.
>“And I play Fluttershy,” said Apple Bloom.
>“She sat on a tree stump one day, surrounded by her appl—wait, we scratched that out—” Sweetie looked up at the class—“she was surrounded by her animal friends and waxing on her woes.”
>>
>>28548661
>“I do declare,” said Fluttershy sadly, “that that pretty boy Anonymous does not love me so. Oh woe! If only it were not so. For if he were my beau, then love’s happiness, I would surely know.”
>“Little did she know, though, that Anonymous was on the other side of town, surrounded by his pants, and also being sad.
>“What a bummer,” said Anonymous sadl—well, he was actually angry.
>“No improvising!” shouted Apple Bloom.
>“Why not?” said Scootaloo.
>“Just stay in character.”
>“Fine.”
>She adjusted her pants.
>“What a bummer,” said Anonymous sadly, “that these magic pants of mine keep me from finding my true love.
>“But that’s okay, because I can always skateboard.”
>“And so he started skateboarding. But one of Fluttershy’s animal friends had heard his lament and went back and told her what Anonymous had said.”
>“Oh my,” said Fluttershy, “so that is why he doesn’t love me. It is because those magic pants of his keep him from loving. And as long as those magic pants are on his body he won’t be able to love me.”
>Cheerilee grew wary.
>“What I need to do,” said Fluttershy, “is not sit here and be sad, but I need to find a way to get Anonymous out of those pants. And then, once he is not wearing pants, we can both be in love together.”
>“And so, after her chores were done, Fluttershy decided that she needed to figure out what to do.
>“She decided that what she needed to do was to figure out a way to trap Anonymous. Then, once he was trapped, she could take his pants off and they’d fall in love.”
>Scootaloo began beating on her bongos.
>The kids were all enraptured.
>Cheerilee had stopped smiling.
>“And so Fluttershy planned one day to sneak up on Anonymous while he was skateboarding and, in the ensuing struggle, remove his pants forcibly.”
>Apple Bloom and Scootaloo began performing a mock fight with each other, full of grapples and sweeps and chokeholds.
>>
>>28548676
>Scootaloo, who really started getting into character, started some war cries and performed the fight with much more vigor than necessary, and had to be stopped by Cheerilee, who imparted on her the very important lesson that friends do not choke other friends.
>“She tried to fight, but he was too strong and she could not win. She fell to the ground in defeat.
>“But then opportunity arose. He turned away, to look for his skateboard, and she saw that she could get the jump on him again. He may have had the strength, but she had the will.
>“A sudden surge of adrenalin shot through her and, in the name of the glory of love, she sprang up on her hooves, charged towards his back, and then accidently stepped on his skateboard and slipped.
>“She fell on her back and was hurt, but Anon was not sad.”
>“All she’ll do, if she’s around,” said Anon, “is distract me from my skateboarding.”
>“And so he skateboarded away and Fluttershy, who was very sad, saw that she would need to try harder if she wanted to get rid of Anon’s pants.
>“Fluttershy decided to learn how to use a rope so she could tie Anonymous up.
>“When she had learned she waited behind a tree one day, with a lasso in her mouth, for him to come by.”
>Apple Bloom, after the choking incident, was more than happy to make good use of their rope prop on Scootaloo, and by the end of their scene together Anon’s limbs were quite well restrained.
>“Let me go,” shouted Anonymous. “I can’t skateboard like this.”
>“But I love you,” said Fluttershy. “And once I remove those pants of yours I just know that you will love me, too.
>“Once we’re both in love we can live together in a palace. And I can tend to our animals while you skateboard all day.”
>“But you don’t understand,” said Anonymous.
>“But it was too late.
>>
>>28548698
>“The sky grew dark and Anonymous started shaking in fear. And just then a horrible witch came down from the sky and cackled in. . . mal—mal—”
>“Malicious.”
>“—In malicious delight!”
>Then there was a pause.
>Scootaloo was supposed to play a sinister beat on the bongos at that moment, but she couldn’t break free from the ropes (and it wouldn’t have been in character anyway for her to suddenly break free).
>So Apple Bloom just gave Sweetie a “Let’s Get on With It” gesture and Sweetie got into character by messing up her mane until it was tangled and frizzy.
>Then she gave a cackle that was so spine-chillingly convincing that some of the kids, and Cheerilee, actually did feel very disturbed.
>“So, Anonymous,” said the evil witch, “I see you haven’t been skateboarding lately. Care to tell me why before I eat your heart for my supper?”
>“It was her fault,” said Anonymous as he gestured to Fluttershy. “She’s been distracting me. Please don’t eat my heart. I need it!”
>“But the witch ignored his pleas and pointed her grey eye to Fluttershy, who was trembling with fear.”
>“And what of you?” she said. “Well, sixty years locked away at the top of my tower would fix you fine. You’d get a deliciously cold and lonely heart from that. But you’ve done me no wrong, so I shall spare you.”
>“You, on the other hoof,” she said to Anonymous, “can come with me now, and I will lock you away for years, until your heart has become old and tired and cold and bitter. Just the way I like them.
>“You thought you were so smart, once you escaped me, by keeping your heart active by skateboarding, as active as would be a heart in love, so I could not find you.
>“But I warned you that you would have to suffer a price for taking my magic clothes, and a price you shall suffer.
>“Those that would part with their heart for magic clothes, and lead their poor hearts to suffering in doing so, must always pay.”
>>
>>28548716
>“And the witch quickly took Anonymous away so she could lock him up and eventually eat his heart.”
>(And Scootaloo was put inside the refrigerator box—with a hole cut in it so she could look out—that had “Dungeon” written on it.)
>“Fluttershy picked up Anon’s skateboard and knew that she had to save him. But she had no idea where the tower of this evil witch could possibly be.
>“Just then. . .”
>Well, this was Scootaloo’s cue, but the poor girl was still tied up, and the Crusaders learned then of the curse of continuity in storytelling.
>Apple Bloom quickly trotted over to the box, lifted it up, untied Scootaloo, and then went back to her original position so she could get back in character.
>“Just then a note flew through the sky and landed before Fluttershy’s hooves.”
>But it was actually a paper airplane that Scootaloo had tossed from the hole in the box, and far from landing at her hooves it actually hit Apple Bloom in the eye.
>And Scootaloo, who could feel Cheerilee eyeing her with irritation, was absolutely giddy.
>Apple Bloom rubbed her eye and picked up the paper airplane.
>“The note read as so: There will be more notes sent to you by me from the witch’s evil tower. Follow them until you find me. Make sure to bring both my skateboard and a lantern.
>“So she searched the land for Anon’s notes until she had found the evil tower, and with her she also had both the lantern and Anon’s skateboard.”
>And Scootaloo, during Apple Bloom’s journey towards the refrigerator box, got to make many paper airplanes.
>Scootaloo was very happy, and Cheerilee was already working out in her mind the scolding that she would give to her later.
>“Fluttershy entered the tower and, strangely, she found that the higher she ascended the darker it became.
>“It eventually became so dark that she was very glad to have the lantern with her and she lit it.
>>
>>28548731
>“She climbed and she climbed up the stairs of the tower until she came to the very top and came to a locked door.
>“Anonymous, who had heard her ascending the steps, called out to her and told her to send the skateboard under the door, for he had the key to the door but could not reach it because he was locked in a cell.
>“She did as he said and pushed the skateboard under the door and heard it roll until it hit the iron bars of Anon’s cell.
>“The skateboard then came back to her, with the key placed on it, and Fluttershy was able to unlock the tower door.
>“She left the skateboard and went inside. And when she did Anonymous quickly told her to snuff out the lantern.”
>“But how will I get you out?” asked Fluttershy.
>“Anonymous was adamant, though, saying that she needed to do this right away.
>“So she did and they both were in complete darkness. She then asked how she was going to free him.”
>“The witch is the only one with the key to my cell,” said Anonymous.
>“Well, where does she keep it?” asked Fluttershy a bit anxiously.
>“With her at all times,” said Anonymous.
>“Fluttershy was trembling, but tried to sound brave as she asked:”
>“And where can I find the witch then?”
>“She’s on her way to us right now,” said Anonymous.
>“And, once he had said this, Fluttershy could hear the witch ascending the steps of the tower and cackling wickedly.”
>“I think it might do some good,” said Fluttershy, “if you let me in the cell with you so I can hide—I mean, protect you.”
>“Just stay there and listen,” said Anonymous.
>“But it was kind of hard to do when all she could hear was the witch, laughing as she talked about how she was going to kill them and eat their hearts.
>“She did as he asked, though, and finally the witch was reaching the last steps and was so close that Fluttershy was sure she could feel her cold hooves piercing her chest already.
>>
>>28548755
>“But just then she heard the witch step on the skateboard and, screaming in terror, she fell down the numerous stairs of the tower and dropped two things that went Clang and Bang on the floor.
>“Suddenly Anon’s magic pants began to glow and a golden light filled the room of the tower.
>“Fluttershy looked around the room and eventually found both a key and a warm box with a cold lock.
>“But the key did not open the box, it opened the cell door of Anon’s imprisonment!
>“When he had been freed Anon embraced Fluttershy and they both were very happy.”
>“But what is in this box?” asked Fluttershy. “And why is it so warm?”
>“That would be my heart,” said Anonymous, “taken by the witch so long ago.”
>“Well, then we must free it. But where is the key?”
>“The key,” said Anonymous, “is hidden in my magic pants. And I want you, my dear Fluttershy, to be first one to have ever taken them off.”
>“I would be honored,” she said with a happy sigh.
>By this time Scootaloo had exited the box and, just as Apple Bloom was about to undo the pants on her friend—with her teeth—Cheerilee decided that enough was enough and she told them very sternly to go outside.
>Once Cheerilee and the Crusaders were outside the kids all began to talk amongst each other.
>They all agreed that the story was very good and Twist, in particular, always thought that Anonymous had, “Very snathzy pants!”

>The next morning three sullen-faced children were meeting on the road so they could walk together on their way to school.
> “Well, Rarity absolutely freaked out when she saw my mane,” said Sweetie. “I suppose you all got it bad, too.”
>“Of course I did,” said Scootaloo. “I’m grounded for a week. Not to mention the detentions. And I don’t think Cheerilee is going to let me have any paper to myself unsupervised anymore.”
>>
>>28548783
>“Yeah, me too,” said Apple Bloom. Then, while glaring at Scootaloo, “I also got grounded for a little more than a week, for littering.”
>“Wow. I guess you weren’t kidding,” said Scootaloo. “How did she find it?”
>“I don’t know,” said Apple Bloom. “But she always finds it.”
>“I asked Rarity why what we did was bad, but she wouldn’t tell me,” said Sweetie.
>“Well, we did forget that we had to ask for permission to write about Anon and Fluttershy,” said Apple Bloom.
>“Not about that,” said Sweetie. “I don’t get why what we wrote about Anon’s pants was bad. And Rarity won’t tell me why either.”
>“Yeah,” said Scootaloo. “There’s just something about Fluttershy and Anon’s pants that we aren’t allowed to know about.”
>“Well, Applejack told me that I’d understand when I was older,” said Apple Bloom.
>“What’s that supposed to mean though?” asked Scootaloo.
>But none of them knew.
>The only conclusion they were able to come to was a truth that they already knew of.
>“I think adults are just allowed to have their secrets sometimes, but we’re not,” said Apple Bloom.
>Just then, as they were turning a corner, they saw Fluttershy coming their way.
>“She must be going to Anon’s house,” said Apple Bloom.
>“Every morning,” said Sweetie, “according to Rarity.”
>“Yeah,” said Scootaloo. “Should we ask her about Anon’s pants, or do you think she’d not tell us anything?”
>“Nah,” said Apple Bloom, “she wouldn’t say anything.”
>“Besides,” said Sweetie, “Rarity told me that if I asked Fluttershy about that kind of stuff I’d be in real trouble. I already think I’m in trouble, so I’m not really eager to find out what Real Trouble is.”
>“Yeah,” they all agreed sadly.
>Fluttershy came up to them and they all exchanged greetings.
>>
>>28548802
>“I’m very sorry I got you all in trouble,” said Fluttershy. “I wouldn’t have minded if you had written that story, but I do wish you had asked me and Anon first.”
>“We’re sorry,” the Crusaders said.
>“We didn’t mean to,” said Scootaloo. “Believe me.”
>“Yeah,” said Apple Bloom. “We forgot.”
>“Actually,” said Fluttershy, trying to brighten their mood, “I did read the story you wrote and I really enjoyed it.”
>They all thanked her and Fluttershy went on her way. They watched her for a while.
>“At least she’s not mad at us,” said Sweetie.
>“Yeah, she’s nice though,” said Apple Bloom.
>“I wonder why Anon doesn’t like her,” said Sweetie.
>Then, after a thoughtful silence, Scootaloo said:
>“Our story was kind of weird, but everything she does to him is even weirder, isn’t it?”
>They all nodded their heads.

I know this in third person, which isn't very popular, so if I ruffle any feathers then I apologize. Any criticism is encouraged, as always.
And now we wait for Flutterpriest.
>>
>Day # Buttstuff
>You are Fluttershy, The butter-est pone.
>Today marked the last day your long calendar of fetishes to attempt ended.
>Anon's constant denials did nothing to sour your enthusiasm, the opposite was true.
>Anon was the one animal you haven't tamed, the friend you haven't made.
>He said he was your friend, but deep down, you both knew he wanted more.
>Anon was just too shy to admit it.. just like you were.
>Your friends knew you wanted him, from time to time they even tried to help
"Were harems your fetish Anon?"
>Five lovely mares got shut down that day, Rarity swore up and down he was gay afterwards.
>you knew he wasn't, the way he looked at mares when you two were together proved it.
>Today was going to be successful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>You are Anon
>It's not easy being green, or the only human in ponesia.
>they were nice to you, sure. But they were still alien, strange.
>But in this place, you felt peace, a quiet warmth that dulled the memories you once had.
>*tap tap tap*
"Right on time"
>You opened the door and allowed the yellow pony in.
"Hello Fluttershy, here to keep me company again?"
>"Y-yes, hello Anon"
>She was here to try to get you to sleep with her... Again.
>At first it was uncomfortable, then it was creepy, later annoying.
>but as the weeks passed on and her attempts became more and more outlandish she began to amuse you.
>There was one time, however, that you tried to put a stop to it.
>this sweet demure pony, who was the only one to ever keep you company.
>You screamed at her, it was the loudest you had ever yelled.
"I DON'T LOVE YOU, I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!"
>the night before you had a dream of a past life, someone you once held dear... someone you left behind.
>She left. crying, and did not come back for a long time.
>Her friends came to your house, but you ignored the knocking,
>>
>>28548837
This was great, a fresh and funny idea with a solid performance.

>"I know this in third person"
I honestly didnt even noticed
>>
>>28549215

>two weeks into knocks at your door and hearing only her friend's voices yelling you decided to go see her.
>It was late at night, you didn't want anyone to see you... See you going to apologize
>Male pride was a shitty thing sometimes.
>As you approached her hut the sounds of the night seemed to stop.
>the chittering of the night creatures was hushed more and more with each step.
>"Anon?"
>Before the light even turned on you heard Fluttershy's voice call out from the window.
"Y-yeah It's me."
>A thousand eyes stared out from the woods surrounding her hut, a soft growling could be heard from multiple directions.
>"Do you... w-why are you here?"
>even in the near dead silence of the night you could barely hear her.
"May I come in?"
>You didn't hear anything, but you did see her silhouette in the window.
>You stepped forward slowly towards her hut, with each step the eyes came closer and the growling grew louder.
>Her door opened and the growling stopped, you quickly went inside.
>Once inside you apologized, this was almost a year ago now.
>"Um.. Anon?"
>Fluttershy's voice shook away the memories, and you were once more in your house.
>She was sitting on the couch across from you, just as sweet and cute as can be.
>She pulled a rope out of her saddlebag.
>"t-turn around please"
>Great, was she going to tie herself up somehow?
>You could already hear her asking you in your head, "Is S&M your fetish Anon?"
>"A-anon?"
>As you turned around you saw her with a rope wrapped around her hoof leading up to the rafters above while a noose was around her neck.
>"Is breathplay your fetish Anon?"
>You react before you could think and grab her and hold her in midair.
>"I-is that a yes?!"
>She had the biggest smile on her face.
"Fluttershy do you have any idea how DANGEROUS this is!?"
>You saw her smile melting away and her ears folding back while you continued to chastise her.
>>
>>28549534

>You saw her starting to cry and stopped.
>You held her in a hug, letting her continue while you undid the rope around her neck.
>This had to stop, she was willing to hurt herself just to sleep with you.
>You needed to make up a lie, for her sake. Come up with a fetish so horrible, so debauched, she would NEVER engage in it
"Fluttershy... please stop crying."
>She will still sniffling as you sat down with her on your lap.
>Pegasus ponies were thankfully pretty light.
"If you promise to never do something like that again.... I'll tell you my fetish"
>"R-really?" She sniffed, wiping her eyes with her hoof.
"My fetish... is chastity piercings.."
>shit did you go to far?"
>"W-what are chastity piercings?"
>you spun her around so that her vagina was facing you.
>You needed to drive it home... time to man up Anon
>She squeeked as you spread her cheeks open.
"Chastity piercings are when they take some metal rings, and they put one here;"
>You pinch the bottom part of her vagina closed with your fingers
"Here,"
>You pinch a little higher up and she shudders
"Here,"
>You pinch the middle part of her vagina closed, and you see her wink
"and here"
>You pinch just below her clit, and she squirms.
>"I-is there one higher?"
"you mean right he-"
>as you pinched her clit it was enough to send her over the edge and she came hard, spraying you all over the face.
>you sat there, face wet, mouth tainted, and shirt ruined.
>she noticed your grip soften and she wriggled free, your stayed in the same position.
>"T-thank you Anon."
>She pecked you on the cheek and got to wiping your face off.
>As she finished she finally got the courage to ask you.
>"W-well how would we-... someone like that have.... sex?"
"Oh, they would only do it in the butt, that's my favorite part."
>"B-but how would the mare... finish?"
"That's part of the appeal Fluttershy, it's no good if the girl gets off when SHE wants to."
>The worse you could make this sound for her, the better"
>>
Will add more tomorrow.
>>
>>28549920
Is your name ed by any chance?
>>
No idea why but I suddenly like to imagine Kaz Miller as anon. Really adds to the comedy for me.

I'm talking missing arm and leg Kaz.
>>
>>28547395
unf
>>
>>28550026
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
>>
File: 1454985657006.jpg (55KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1454985657006.jpg
55KB, 500x371px
>>28550026
>>28551331
It is hilarious picturing how the pones react to him...

BITCH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93YbvXa4Bhk
>>
File: 20161001_162202.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161001_162202.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Vinny saw one with a name
>>
>>28552694
This little horsy will bump your thread
>>
alright, i got more Im working on, but here's a taste.

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Flutterpriest
http://pastebin.com/u/FlutterPriest

~~~~Onesies - OLP 4~~~~
>You push through the door, and are greeted kindly by the piercing screams of children. Your eyes move from the checkerboard tile floor to the cash registers, to the menu, to the acne-faced teens behind the counter.
>"Well, it's like Mom said. Don't turn down a job you aren't offered."
>You step through, glancing at the mother sadly staring into her dry salad while her foal screams and throws food on the floor. You tear your gaze to somewhere else, anywhere else. Your eyes move to the soda machine, where two kids are pushing the levers on the soda dispensers to watch the way the pop flows. You bite your lip and move to the counter.
>"Welcome to the Hayburger," the teen says flatly. "Can I take your order?"
>"Actually, uh. I'm here about the assistant manager position?" you say, peering into the back of the kitchen, where another pony is mopping the floors with a bucket of black, bubbly water.
>"O-oh! Okay. Let me get the Manager. Stay right here," he says. He turns on a dime and shuffles back to the kitchen.
>You place a hand over your eyes and take a deep breath.
>"Is this the type of place I really want to work?" you ask yourself. "I mean, it wouldn't hurt as a way to get between jobs. Just to make some cash between positions."
>You turn to see a greying old mare in the corner, munching on a hayburger. She pauses, looking down at it carefully. She reaches into her mouth and, with a quick jerk, pulls out her false teeth. Then, she continues to eat.
>Turning away, you do your best to steel your stomach. A tall mare with jet-black hair moves from behind the counter, returning with the teenager from earlier.
>"Are you here about the position?" she asks coolly.
>"Yeah," you say happily. "My name's Anonymous, I'm-"
>>
>>28554682
>"The only human in Equestria. It's a bit hard to miss you," she says with a smile. "Let's take a moment to sit down and we can chat."
>She moves from behind the counter, taking a moment to adjust the red bow-tie that matched every other employee along with their 6 other pieces of 'unique flair.' You move beside her, and glance over a rather over-sized pony who's unwrapping her third double hay-burger.
>Where the fuck does it all go? How can you go so long without portion control or thinking that something's- Actually, never mind. It's better to just look away and let them make their own decisions.
>"Right here should be fine," the manager says, approaching a table and taking a seat.
>You sit down across from her as she places a few forms on the table. Resting your hands on the surface, you feel your hands stick to the table. Peeling them off, you choose to allow your hands to rest in your lap.
>"So, what makes you want to work for Hayburger?" she asks.
>Absolutely fucking nothing.
>"I'm between jobs at the moment," you say. "My previous labor position downsized to a more family oriented operation, so now I'm looking for somewhere to build sell-able skills, like customer service, management opportunities, and critical thinking."
>The mare smiles and makes a check on the papers in front of her.
>"I see, well I'm sure the Hayburger can provide that. Have you heard of our health insurance?"
>"You have health insurance?" you ask.
>"No, we used to. We just axed it. Which is why I asked. Now then,"
>"Annnooonnnn!!!" calls a familiar feminine tone.
>You lose your breath for a moment. Oh my god. No. Not Fluttershy. Keeping your gazed focused on the manager in front of you, she turns to look in the direction of the door.
>"Ignore her," you say. "You were saying?"
>"No, wait you-"
>"Hi, Anon!" Fluttershy says, trotting towards you. "I have a new guess for today!"
2/21
>>
>>28554690
>You stare directly forward, choosing not to acknowledge her presence. The manager stares as Fluttershy trots up to you and stands beside you.
>"Are onesies your fetish, Anon?" she asks.
>You bite your lip. The manager stares at you with a focused glare.
>"I'm sorry Anonymous. This is a family establishment. We have standards here. We can't be associated with your... well. Exhibitionism."
>The mare rises from her seat and leaves as you stare directly forward, still not acknowledging her presence.
>"Oh. Um. Did I interrupt something?" Fluttershy asks.
>You slowly turn your head, allowing the yellow pegasus to come into view. She wears a long, pink pajama outfit that covers everything but her face. She has two short stubby ears and a short curly tail.
>"You fucking pig," you growl.
>"U-uhm. My onesie is a piggy, but I'm not a pig. I'm a pony."
>"Get the fuck out."
>She turns and trots away, leaving you alone. Your eyes move to the foal. Screaming. Yelling. Throwing french fries. It's face red. It's throat sore. The mother takes another bite of her salad. Silent.> ~~~~Belly Rubs - OLP 5~~~~
>The screeching alarm clock sings the song of its people, and you weakly open your eyes. You turn to the thorn in your side and hit the snooze button. Rolling back over, you pull the covers over your head and close your eyes.
>It's not like you have a job to go to. You only have 20 bits left to your name. You have two chores to do today. Go find a job and go to the pawnshop.
>You think to the pile by your door. A box filled with books, a few old keepsakes from when you first arrived in Equestria, a painting, and holiday decorations. You have no idea how much money they'll fetch you, but they're things you can live without. You've always wanted to be less materialistic anyway, right?
>Then, you hear the knocks on the door. They may be quiet. They may be down stairs. Nevertheless, you hear them. You hear them every day. You know who it is. You know what she wants.
3/21
>>
>>28554706
>You lay in bed, hoping she'll go away. However, she knocks again. Then again. Again.
>You pull the covers off your head and stare at the ceiling.
>"I guess it's that time."
>Rising from your bed, you throw on a robe and head downstairs. Your eyes alternate from the door, to the box, and then back to the door. You pull it open, and Fluttershy stands on the other side.
>"Good Morning, Anon!" she says bright and cheerfully. "Having a bit of a late start?"
>"You could say that," you reply, leaning against the doorframe.
>"How's the job search going?" she asks. "I-I'm really sorry about everything that's been happening lately. It's not intentional, I swear."
>You open your mouth to say something, but you pause. Honestly, the thought never occured to you before. Was all of this a plan by Fluttershy? Has she been purposefully breaking down your career options as a way to corner you?
>Is this a way of building into is homelessness your fetish?
>"It's not intentional, huh?" you ask.
>"It's not. I swear."
>"Homelessness isn't my fetish, Fluttershy."
>Fluttershy opens her mouth, and then takes a step back. An expression of pain flashes across her face. She looks to the ground, silent.
>"You... really think I'd do that to you. Don't you?" she asks.
>You open your mouth to speak, and then place a hand over your forehead.
>"I dunno. Just. I've been in a bad place. I'm sorry. I had to tell you that. For me," you respond.
>The air grows still with silence between the two of you.
>"It's fine, Anon. I understand," she says quietly.
>"Listen. I think we got off on the wrong track this morning. Do you have a fetish guess?"
>Fluttershy lightly kicks the ground.
>"Maybe," she says.
>"Come ooon. Do you have a fetish guess?"
>"Y-yeah," she says. "But you promise not to be mad?"
>You do your best to put on a smile and kneel down to be on eye level.
>"I promise to be furious."
>She looks up at you hopefully.
>"You mean it?" she asks.
>"I really mean it."
4/21
>>
>>28554717
>She smiles a little and stands up straight.
>"Well. I-I was wondering if belly rubs were your fetish?"
>You remain silent, staring at the horse in front of you. After a moment, she raises a hoof, places it on your belly, and rubs in a clock-wise circle.
>"Nonny-nonny-nooonnnyy" she gently sings.
>"Fluttershy?" you say to her.
>"Yes, Anon?"
>"This is fucking weird."
>"N-no it's not. Lots of ponies like their bellies being rubbed," she says.
>"Go home, or I will end you."
>She stands in place and pauses. Then she rubs in a counter-clockwise direction.
>"What about this way?"
>"That doesn't change anything!" you say.
>"A-are you sure?"
>"YES!"
>"W-well think of it as un-rubbing you," she says.
>"YOU CAN'T UNRUB ME! NOBODY CAN UNRUB ME!"
>You pick up Fluttershy and toss her into the air. Her wings spread and she wears a wide smile.
>"D-did that help?" she asks.
>You slam the door behind you as you go back inside.
>"Fuck. Well, since I'm up, might as well shower and go to the pawn shop."> ~~~~Holding Hooves (Food Poisoning) - OLP 6~~~~
>The bile and filth washes down the toilet, and begins to refill with clear, clean water. Your stomach churns and cramps. Holding yourself up on your bathroom counter, you pull up your pants and try to recompose yourself.
>There is nothing worse than being sick. When you're sick, you get the feeling of wanting to do everything you normally do, but the chains of illness keep you bedridden or close to a bathroom. The culprit this time? A cup of soup that you swore hadn't gone bad just yet. It was almost the only thing you had left in your fridge. You only have five more bits. Every one of them has to count.
5/21
>>
>>28554727
>Taking the glass by the sink, you fill it with a few fingers of water and gently sip it, getting the taste of rancid chicken noodle out of your mouth. This was the fifth time in the bathroom this hour alone. You can feel your mouth and lips grow dry as your body has quickly removed all water and toxins from your body, and now flake at the edges.
>Three knocks on the door downstairs force you to look into the mirror. Of course. Fluttershy's here. As you've been vomiting and shitting your brains out. What wonderful fucking timing. What could be worse? Will she break something and you'll go broke today? That would be fan-fucking-tastic.
>You straighten yourself and rinse your mouth out with some mouthwash before heading downstairs. Honestly? One of these days, you might as well move away. But where to? The 'Elements' go to Canterlot all the time, so that's out. So then what's left? Baltimare? Phillydelphia? Manehattan?
>Manehattan. Something feels right about that.
>But now isn't the time. You get downstairs and head to the door. Right as she begins to knock again, you throw open the door, your stomach churning once more.
>"Good Morning Ano- Anon! Are you okay? You look terribly ill."
>"Yeah, just some food poisoning I guess. I- Wait. You didn't fucking poison me today, did you?" you say, reflexively.
>Fluttershy looks up at you in shock.
>"A-anon! T-this is twice now that you've thought I'd do something terrible to you. D-do you really think I'm such a bad mare as to hurt you like that?"
>You stare down at her incredulously.
>"Let's call it a hunch. Cause, honestly? Right now? I'm almost broke, Fluttershy. They're going to seize my house eventually. I have no job. I have nothing to live on. No food. And right now? I'm sicker than a dog. So please. All I want right now is some peace and quiet. Do your guess, and go home."
>Fluttershy raises a hoof, then places it on her mouth. She looks to the ground, her ears folded and tail sagging.
6/21
>>
>>28554738
>"I-I had no idea I had such a negative impact on you, Anon. I-I... I'm sorry."
>She takes a step away before raising her eyes to you.
>"Come on, you came all the way here to do a fetish guess. Do it already. We're all waiting for it. Just fucking do it," you say, raising your arms to indicate an invisible audience behind you.
>She stutters, then looks to the ground once more.
>"I-Is holding hooves your fetish?" she asks.
>"I've been vomiting, pissing, shitting my brains out all day, but that's the grossest, most repulsive thing I've heard today. Fucking disgusting," you say, before slamming the door in her face.
>You take three steps way from the door, before there's three more quiet knocks at the door. Your fists clench. A growl burns in your throat. Or is that burp? Or oncoming vomit? .... No, it's a growl. We're good.
>You turn on your feet and throw the door open once more.
>"Fucking Wha-"
>But, Fluttershy is flying off in the distance. You look down to your porch, and there, sitting on the welcome mat is a little yellow pouch. You lean over and pick it up, and inside is at least 100 bits, with a little slip of paper.
>You unfold the paper and notice there's a note.
>"I'll be back tomorrow with a job for you. I'm sorry. - Fluttershy"
>You crumple the paper in your hand and look to the sky.
>What does this mean? Is this another trap? You feel another growl in your stomach. Wait. No. That one's vomit. You toss the bag on the floor of your home, slam the door and run upstairs.> ~~~~Surprise - OLP End~~~~
>The alarm blares. You slam your hand down, silencing it. Your eyes open wide.
>"It's time."
7/21
>>
>>28554747
>Now's the time to get this all sorted out. Fluttershy left you a ton of bits yesterday. Today, you intend on giving them back. There is no way in hell you are going to find yourself indebted to your stalker. You rise to your feet and quickly push through your triple-S. After throwing on your clothes, you take the yellow bag of bits and place it on the kitchen table.
>You look to the front door, ready to begin the ritual.
>"It's time to summon Fluttershy."
>You move to the coffee pot, and turn it on to brew your morning coffee.
>"Drink of the morning, to wake the maker..." you murmur to yourself.
>Moving to the kitchen pantry, you remove a loaf of bread.
>"Breakfast, the most interrupted meal of the day," you continue, in a sort of demonic chant.
>You remove two pieces of bread from the loaf and place them inside the toaster. With the glance at the door, you place your hand on the toaster's lever. A bead of sweat runs down your brow. You steady your hand and take a deep breath.
>"Let's do this."
>You push down the toast. And as if the toaster had supreme power over the world around you, three knocks on the door grab your attention. You take a deep breath and crack your neck. Taking the bag of bits off the table, you move to the front door. Placing your hand on the knob, you ready yourself for impact.
>You turn the knob and rip the door open.
>"Listen Fluttershy, I don't-"
>However, you freeze. You look towards the pony sitting on your front porch, and find not the yellow, pink-maned horse that you're familiar with. Instead, a tan mare stands tall and proud on your porch step, peering up at you over her half-moon glasses. Her gray hair is neatly kept, and you feel a feeling of dread flow through your veins.
>"Oh! U-uh. Mayor Mare. What a pleasant surprise!" you start.
>"Good Morning, Anonymous. How are you this morning?"
8/21
>>
>>28554758
>You open your mouth, but can't collect your thoughts fast enough to form a coherent sentence. The Mayor sees your delay and opts to fill the silence for you.
>"Listen, Anonymous. I'm a busy mare. So, I might as well cut to the chase. We need to discuss the topic of your taxes to Ponyville and your house payment," she says.
>"Mayor. Please," you begin to say, but she cuts you off.
>"These are very serious matters, Anonymous. And I believe they must be dealt with swiftly."
>"I have the money, Mayor. I just need a little time to get a job and to get back on my feet. I'll get it to you, I swear."
>"Oh, I know you will, Anonymous," she says with a sly smile. "That's why I expect you first thing tomorrow morning. You're hired."
>"I. Wait, what?" you say.
>"Didn't you send in an application stating you were looking for office work experience?" she asks. "If you'd prefer not to take the position, I'm sure we can find somepony else."
>"No! No, not that. Yes! I'll take the job. Consider me your new secretary."
>The mayor smiles and snickers to herself.
>"While the thought is nice, Anonymous, I prefer the term 'ghost writer'. Congratulations. See you tomorrow."
>With that, the Mayor of Ponyville trots away.
>"Thanks!” you call out to her, closing the door behind her.
>Once the door latches, you hear three more quiet knocks on the door. Opening the door once more, Fluttershy sits on the other side, beaming up at you.
>"Are surprises your fetish, Anon?"
>You can't help but smile. You place your hand on top of Fluttershy's head and lightly scratch behind her ear.
>"No, they're not. But, thank you."
>You toss the bag of bits back at her hooves.
>"I don't think I'll need this. I don't want to be in debt to you. No offense."
>Fluttershy shakes her head, leaning into your ear scritches like a young pup.
>"Keep it. It's yours. It's the least I can do for making you lose your other job. I-I'm sorry."
>You snicker to yourself and kneel down to get on eye level.
9/21
>>
>>28554765
>"Then, I'll consider us even," you say with a smile.
>"Yeah, even," she says happily.
>You remove your hand and take the bag of bits.
>"Then, in that case," you say tenderly. "Get the fuck off my porch."
>"Wait, wha-"
>You slam the door in her face and head back to the toaster. The toast pops high into the air and you deftly catch it in mid-air.
>Today's a pretty fucking good day.
> ~~~~Secretaries~~~~
>"And this is your desk," Mayor Mare says, pointing to a small wooden desk outside of her office. "Right now, we're just in an organization nightmare in city hall. Twilight used to do it for fun, but now she's a Princess and has to do... Princess things. So, it's your job. Be here from 9 to 5. Oh! And on the first Friday of the month, we wear wacky ties. But not too wacky."
>"Uh," you mutter to yourself, looking down at your formal attire. "Alright. Sounds fair to me. I'll get to work."
>"Good to hear it," she says. "If you need anything, I'll be in my office."
>Mayor Mare turns on a dime, trots into her office, and closes her door with a slam. Your left to stare at the walls lined with tall filing cabinets, folders upon folders of tax records and birth records, and who knows what else from Ponyville's past. Rolling up your sleeves, you can feel yourself smile. Not because you're about to enjoy what you're about to do, but because this is a hell of a lot better than going hungry.
>You decide that the best thing to do would be to sort all of the papers into their respective types of documents. Birth Records, Tax documents, Deeds, Licences all in their own respective cabinets. It's better than the large stacks that lie on the ground willy-nilly.
>Taking a few stacks of paper, you place them on top of your desk, and mark down each type of document you've found to various post-it notes. Then, you place each post-it note on an empty file cabinet.
10/21
>>
>>28554773
>After that, it's all autopilot. You turn on the radio to a reasonable volume, and get sorting. Occasionally taking the stacks of paper to the cabinets when they get a bit too tall. Sure, it's mundane work, but it'll pay the bills.
>Right as you're about to grab a new stack of papers from the floor, you hear a knock on the door of the office. You stand up straight, as if some sort of door-knocking PTSD has traumatized you for forever.
>You look to the door, opposite the room from Mayor Mare's office, and stare intently, a bead of sweat running down your brow.
>Maybe... maybe it isn't Fluttershy.
>On the other hand, maybe it is. And now she's out to ruin you. She's out to take your job away from you. You place the papers on the desk and slowly move to the door. There's no way that Fluttershy would ruin what a good thing you have going right now. She wouldn't do that.
>Would she? Ice pushes through your veins as you place a hand on the door knob.
>As you open the door, Fluttershy sits on the otherside, a low cut skirt revealing the edges of her flank, her hair loosely done up in a ponytail, a set of glasses without rims pushed way down on her nose. She wears a tight sweater-vest around her upper half as she licks her lips seductively.
>"Are sexy secretaries your fetish, Anon?" she asks.
>You stare at her in numb disbelief.
>"If you ever try to do a fetish at work again, I will poison the river outside your house," you hiss.
>"Everything alright in there, Anonymous?" Mayor Mare calls out.
>"Uh! Yeah!"
>Fluttershy leaps up, frantically looking around.
>"Y-yeah. Maybe things like this at an office isn't a good idea," Fluttershy says. "B-bye Anon!"
>Closing the door behind you, you walk back to your stack of papers, guiltily whistling to yourself as Mayor Mare peeks in with the stink eye.> ~~~~Buttershy~~~~
11/21
>>
>>28554783
>With a ding, the toast pops up out of the toaster. You're all dressed and ready for another fresh day in Equestria, where anything and probably everything will happen. Taking the toast of their slots, you dump them on a paper plate and take a knife out of a drawer. With a few steps, you open the refrigerator and look for...
>Three quiet knocks on your front door. You groan to yourself.
>"Damn it, HOLD ON!" you call to the door.
>You scan the refrigerator for butter, that most holy of spreads that makes your toast complete. But, to your disappointment, nothing resides on your shelf except air. A distinct absence of butter. How dare you. How dare you forget to buy butter at the store, Anon? This is why we can't fucking have nice things. See, I feel like we ask so little, but it's always the same shit. Every damn time. You come home. Crack open a beer. It's like you barely even know I'm fucking HERE anymore. How hard is it to ask a simple "how was your day?" I care about you. I care about your day. I care about your life. But I-
>
>Flutterpriest takes a step back from his computer and stares at the screen.
>"Jesus christ. Uh. Okay. I gotta fix this and make this funny."
>
>You slam the fridge door closed and growl on your way to the door, holding your butter knife. Throwing open the door, you point the knife at Fluttershy menacingly.
>"Alright horse, what do you want? I'm already am off to a shitty-"
>But you pause, because while the creature in front of you resembles Fluttershy, she is clearly not a horse. In fact, she's long, rectangular and... yellow.
>"Beep, beep, Anon! I'm butter!" Fluttershy says happily.
>You open your mouth to speak, staring down at Buttershy. Her pink hair and eyes are still on the stick of butter that is now her body. And you don't mean that in the "She's fat" way. But, well. Technically she is a fat, but, that joke isn't funny.
>"Is butter your fetish, Anon?" she asks.
12/21
>>
>>28554797
>There is no amount of words you can say that would make this situation normal. This is out there. Even for a fetish guess. A million questions come to mind, but your mind scrambles together your thoughts, and your first question comes out as a jumbled mess of wat.
>"How... did you... get here as butter?"
>"Oh! Good question!" Fluttershy says. "I don't have hoovesies anymore. So I thought to myself, I butter-fly!"
>You pause. Staring at her.
>"Actually, Rainbow Dash carried me here."
>"Yo!" Rainbow says, waving in the distance.
>"Okay, that makes sense."
>You look down at your knife, then back to Fluttershy.
>"Hey, Fluttershy, can I try something?"
>She would tilt her head in confusion, but she's a stick of fucking butter.
>"Uhm, sure?"
>You place your knife along the top of Fluttershy's back and begin to graze a thin layer of butter off the to-
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>Fluttershy screams at the top of her lungs.
>"IT HURTS. IT HURTS. STOP! STOP!"
>"IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY!" you scream, and slam the door out of reflex.
>You hyperventilate, staring at your closed door, hearing the whimpering, panting Fluttershy on the other side of the door.
>This wasn't what you expected. This wasn't what you expected at all.
>You butter find a way to apologize tomorrow. Or something. There's no margarine for error.> ~~~~Ballroom Blitz - A Guest Chapter by ROBCakeran53~~~~
>Coffee slowly percolates in the pot as you stare intently at the toaster, awaiting your bread to spring out. Calm mornings were the best mornings, where nothing crazy happened, Fluttershy would knock three times, then you’d be back to breakfast and on with your day. This particular morning, however, felt extra calm and quiet. The coffee pot didn’t splash everywhere and make a mess. Your toast popped out gingerly from the toaster, no flying through the air and you having to catch it.
>>
>>28554807
>Hell, even your triple S went without a hitch, and you even had a quicky in the shower.
>Yes, today was going to be a calm, relaxing day.
>As you sipped your coffee, there came three quiet knocks at your door. You smiled, taking your time walking into the foyer of your house, the bunny slippers you wore not even making a squeak on the linoleum. Reaching for the brass handle, the hard wood door opened without a sound, swinging out of the way to greet your usual morning visit-
>In the span of a blink, you felt an immense pain in your face as you were shot back into the wall behind you, leaving a Anon-shaped indent in the drywall. Rattling to the ground was both you and your mailbox, the later leaving a cartoonic crater shaped as the flap on your face. Shaking your head, it corrected itself leaving only a slightly bloody nose.
>You looked back up to the door and gaped. Standing on her rear hooves was Fluttershy, panting and holding the post your mailbox used to sit on.
>“What the-”
>Opening your mouth was the trigger, for she swung the post at you, barely missing your head as you ducked away and scurried into the living room.
>“Fluttershy! What’s gotten into you?” you shout, taking a hiding position behind your couch.
>The mare said not a word, instead reaching over to your stereo. What was she doing? Didn’t she know your favorite mix tape was in there?
>Pressing the play button, the beat of drums began to take over the living room. The energy in the entire house shifted, all became calm for but a brief moment.
>And then Fluttershy spoke.
>“Are you ready, Redheart?”
>You blinked in confusion, when from nowhere a white mare with pink hair, stepped into the living room from behind Fluttershy.
>“Uh huh.”
>“Dashie?”
>“Yeah.”
14/21
>>
>>28554815
>You jumped, turning around to look at your television stand, to see Rainbow Dash sitting like a cat on top of your magic screen. How she hadn’t tipped it over was a mystery to you, but for now you had much more pressing matters to address.
>“Lyler?”
>That name made your heart stop. The sound of your toilet flushing brought you back to reality as you slowly turned to your right, just in time to see the bathroom door creak open and a mint green unicorn with the craziest eyes you ever did see step in.
>“Poopy,” she spoke.
>You turned back to Fluttershy with fear in your eyes, shaking your head.
>“Alright ponies, let’s GOOOOOO!” Fluttershy shouted, then all four mares charged for you.
>Without thinking, you kicked your leg up, your beautiful maple wood coffee table flying up in the air halting Fluttershy’s charge with blunt force trauma. Spinning around, you grabbed the couch side lamp in a hand and brought it upon Rainbow Dash, knocking her out of the air and onto your comfy carpeting. Your lamp now shattered and in pieces, you grieved for the light fixture for a moment too long as Nurse Redheart tackled you, landing on your couch with enough momentum to flip it backwards.
>Both you and the white mare tumbled onto the floor, she landing on top of you. She slapped you in the face, you slapped her back. Then she bent down and kissed you passionately, but unfortunately that was for a previous story arc, so you threw the mare off and jumped onto your feet.
>Fluttershy was recovered from the sudden halt, and now had the coffee table in her hooves as she swung it, connecting with your left arm. The table exploded into shrapnel upon striking you, sending bits of wood everywhere, some digging into the wall behind you. Your arm hurt, but not too badly so. You swung around for a quick punch at the mare, only for her to block it with a leg. You went for another swing, again blocked.
15/23
>>
>>28554823
>You backed up for a swing around kick, when Rainbow Dash lunged for you from the floor, knocking you off balance and falling into your recliner. As you landed, you reached around and grabbed the handle on the side and reclined, causing Rainbow to go past and crash out a window. Kicking both legs down, your recliner straightened out and you lept off, just in time for a medical syringe to dig itself into the chair.
>You looked to the nurse pony for but a moment, before she began throwing more medical equipment at you. Running across your living room, you dodged, flailed, and screamed as you darted into the kitchen.
>As you passed through your foyer, the front door exploded inwards, Rainbow Dash crashing through and into you. Landing just left of your previous indent in the wall, you staggered back to your feet, as the mare did the same. Quickly you kicked the still dented mailbox at Rainbow, the metal box bouncing off her head and back at you, to which you kicked again, but the second time she deflected with a wing.
>Catching the mailbox in both hands, you swung to the right in time to meet Fluttershy coming for you. You opened the door, dropping your mail on the ground, and threw it at her. You shouted GOOOOOOAAAAAAAL as her head went perfectly into the mailbox and she landed on the ground, using her rear hooves to try and kick the mailbox off her head much like a cat in a box would.
>Rainbow jumped back at you, slamming a hoof into your face before backing up and bucking your chest, sending you flying into your kitchen where you landed face first into your microwave. With a audible pop you pulled away, your face forever dented into the side of the appliance, even the shape of your tongue sticking out was apparent.
>You grabbed the appliance and swung around, throwing it at Rainbow. She ducked in time, but as Fluttershy finally freed herself from the mailbox the microwave was next to slam into her face, then for a perfect combo it slammed into Redheart.
>>
>>28554823
>“C-COMBO BREAKER!”
>A ball of mint green fur slammed into you, causing you to slide along your counter and slap your face into each knob that stuck out for drawers and cabinets. If you’d known ahead of time, you wouldn't have gotten ones that protruded out so much. Then again, planning for a brawl in the middle of your kitchen wasn’t a thought at the time.
>When you landed, Lyler was straddling you, sixty nine style, her butt directly over your face as she let out the wettest, stickiest, and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD MISTER BOOM BOOM. The fart was quickly forgotten as the small cactus was birthed, slamming into your face. The needles punctured skin, and you screamed, pelvic thrusting into the pony’s face and sending her flying away.
>Tearing the cactus off, you checked quickly to make sure both eyeballs worked. Okay, they’re good, however there was a single needle going through each nostril in a horizontal line. You grit your teeth as you pulled it out, droplets of blood staining your tile floor. Mister Boom Boom sure could pack a punch.
>You looked into the foyer, noticing Redheart and Fluttershy shaking off the microwave’s wrath, but there was no Rainbow Dash to be found. That wasn’t good. You made a quick rush to the utensil drawer, grabbing all the knives and forks you could handle, and began throwing them at the mares. Fluttershy swung around, using her tail to deflect the silverware as Redheart deflected with her hooves.
>Rainbow took that time to crash through your small kitchen window, just above the sink, crashing into you and sending both bodies into the refrigerator, denting the doors. You stepped away, looking at the window and thinking damn it, I loved those curtains.
>Grabbing the spray nozzle from the sink, you pulled it out and began to spray Rainbow with it directly in the face. Flailing her hooves to deflect the spray of water, she opened opened the fridge door and began throwing stuff from it at you.
>Wait a moment… in the back is the-
17/23
>>
>>28554845
>It’s too late. The carton of two month old spoiled milk flies right at you, smacking you clear on the face, exploding the crusty liquid all over your person. It drips from your clothes, and the smell, oh GOD the smell. Growling, you then charge at Rainbow, shoving her into the fridge and closing the door.
>Fluttershy and Redheart march into the kitchen as you give the fridge a swift kick, sending it skidding along the tile floor into the mares, pinning them to the opposite wall.
>You’ve had enough of this madness, so you run by the struggling ponies to escape. As you near the front door, there stands Lyler on her rear hooves, juggling… juggling…
>“Oh sweet baby jesus riding a pogo stick…” you breathe.
>The crazed mare is juggling actual grenades, how or where she got them you don’t know. All you do know is with her magic she quickly pulls the pins on them, a mad grin on her face.
>“Mister Boom Boom gives his regards.”
>You waste no time running up the stairs, hearing the fragmentation grenades landing behind you on each step. You round the stairs, charging for the safety of your bedroom as you hear the explosions begin. Taking shelter behind your bedroom door, the final explosion quiets into nothing but the cracks of falling debris. Looking out the crack of your door, you see nothing left of the stairs but a lone ballaster swaying back and forth.
>You retreat back against the far wall of your bedroom, catching your breath as you try and make sense of it all. The question of how the fuck you’re still alive dies as three gentle knocks come from your bedroom door.
>Slowly, you walk to the door and open it. Not surprisingly, Fluttershy sits there, a few cuts and bruises on her, but she’s just as intact as you are after the brawl.
>“Good morning, Anon! Are crazy, random brawls your fetish?”
>You blink at the mare.
>She blinks back.
18/23
>>
>>28554857
>You reach down, grabbing her by the nap of her neck. With a Eeep! you hurl the mare onto your bed, landing with a oof and bouncing on the mattress. With a swift kick to close the door behind you, you then tear off what’s left of your shirt.
>If Fluttershy can handle rough foreplay like that, then she can take what you got in store for her on your bed. After all, you have the weirdest boner right now, and like hell you’re gonna waste it.> ~~~~Pocky~~~~
>You flip the channel on your television.
>"Nyeh heh heh! Now then, prepare yourself for the special attack of the great-"
>You flip to the next channel on the television.
>"There's only one way, Rose! Hold on to something. allons-y!"
>You flip from channel to channel in frustration. My god, there is NOTHING good on. All of these overhyped pony shows are driving you nuts. Sure, they're fine at first, but once raging fanbases get behind the shows, they tend to drain away what once made it special.
>"Love will thaw-"
>You turn off the television and toss the remote onto the couch.
>"Well, clearly television isn't for me today. Maybe something else interesting will happen," you mutter.
>Your eyes move to the door and you stare for a long, hard moment. You strum your fingers. Birds quietly chip outside.
>Then, a yellow pegasus crashes through a window of your living room, shattering glass everywhere.
>"Hi Anon!" calls Fluttershy.
>"What the ACTUAL SHIT, Fluttershy?!" you scream, rising out of your seat and backing behind the couch. "Why did you just fly through my window?"
>"I-I thought I'd mix things up today. You know, add a little spice to our relationship."
>"No. Bad Pony," you yell back at her. "We aren't in a relationship."
>"O-oh. O-okay," she says, looking away. "Maybe you'll reconsider after my new guess today?"
>You groan, placing hand on your forehead.
>"Fine, but then you get to clean up this glass and leave. Got it?"
19/23
>>
>>28554871
>"Sure!" she says, reaching into her saddlebag and pulling out a small red box. "Are sweets your fetish?"
>You examine the little red box.
>"Is that... Is that pocky?" you ask.
>"Well, actually, it's referred to as-"
>"Get that fucking weeaboo trash out of my fucking house."
>She takes a step back, apparently wounded by your words.
>"B-but Anon. Pocky is great. You just have to... to..."
>You take three steps towards her, and you hold a finger out at her.
>"Don't you fucking-"
>"Believe it," she finishes.
>Silence falls in the room.
>"Fucking get out," you mutter. "And put your fucking anime in the trash."
>"O-okay. Bye Anon!"
>She spreads her wings, then flies out a completely different window, as it shatters out into your front lawn. You look down at the floor, which is covered in glass and a few droplets of her blood.
>"Well shit. Now I've gotta clean up this mess. If only I had a fucking maid or something."> ~~~~Food~~~~
>The sun moves down the horizon, filling the sky with a crimson-orange light. It's been a long day. A really long day. But at least it's Friday. Which means you can go home, crack open a cider, and just relax.
>As your home comes into view, you can't help but smile, feeling the book close on your week. Now it's time to rest. Now it's time to finally let-
>Those are lights on in your house. Why are there lights on in your house? You know for a fact that you shut them off. You always do. The lights should not be on in your house.
>Which means one of three things: Ghost Lights, An Intruder, Or Fluttershy. And two of those three things require a good ass-whuppin in order to be dealt with.
>As you walk up the sidewalk to your home, you eye a hoe on the ground. Walking past Rarity, you pick up a rake and scold the white unicorn for laying on your lawn again. She whines about something dumb about getting a tan and fucks off.
20/23
>>
>>28554880
>You walk up to the door and grip the handle. Then, you pause. Suddenly, you feel like there's something you should do. Something that will make all of this feel more... at home.
>You gently knock on the door three times.
>"Coming!" calls Fluttershy from inside.
>You groan, and toss the rake back into the grass. Fluttershy opens the door to your home and beams up at you.
>"Welcome home, Anon! Come on in!"
>"Fluttershy, you have a fucking LOT of explaining to do to explain why you're in my house."
>"A-and I will. Just come inside first," she says, stepping aside for you to enter your own goddamn house.
>You cross the threshhold and close the door behind you. Fluttershy merrily trots to the kitchen, and you follow her. Then, as you walk inside the kitchen, you notice the lights are dimmed and there's a lit candle on the table.
>"So Anon, what do you think?" she asks.
>You walk to the place you sit at the table and sigh.
>"You set up a romantic dinner. I get it. Something, something. Symbolism. I'm sure you really worked hard at putting all of this together. But this isn't doing anything for me sexually. I don't get off to interior design."
>Fluttershy pulls out a notepad and scribbles down a note, then shakes her head.
>"No, Anon! Look on the plate in front of you," she says.
>You look down to your plate and you freeze. That's when the aromas begin to hit you. That's when you notice the dirty dishes in the sink. You pull out a chair and sit down to better examine the plat in front of you.
>That... that's a porkchop. That's a breaded porkchop. You lean in and sniff it. Yeah, that's meat. That's actual meat. In Equestria. And it smells... it's smells good. No, better than good. It smells like the first decently cooked and cut piece of meat you've seen in Equestria since you've arrived.
>"This... this is meat," you say.
21/23
>>
>>28554889
>"Mhm!" she says happily. "One of Applejack's piggies were getting old, so they had to put her down. Once they used everything they could, they were going to bury the rest. I asked if I could use the rest of her to feed some of my carnivorous animals and thought... well, maybe this could all work out in your favor too."
>You poke the porkchop and begin to notice everything around it. That's grilled asparagus. Lightly coated in some sort of teryaki sauce and wrapped in bacon. Wait. Hold the fucking phone. That's bacon. Jesus Christ. You haven't had bacon in what feels like a lifetime. Fucking vegetarians hors-.
>"Wait a second," you mutter.
>Your eyes move to the next item on the plate. And you definitely smell it. Garlic. Yes, those are mashed potatoes. No, better. Smashed russet potatoes, which the skins still in, lathered with butter and garlic. Little bits of green onion layer the top as your eyes move up to meet Fluttershy. Then, you notice the bottle of Merlot and a glass.
>"It's already airated. So it should be ready to drink," she says. "I-I worked really hard to try and make a gourmet meal for you. D-do you like it? I-is good food your fetish?"
>You raise a hand to silence her and you pick up a fork. Then, you spy the side salad. A spring green mix with what smells like a raspberry vinagrette, dusted with sesame seeds. You dig in your fork and take a bite. The raspberry swirls through your mouth as you examine down at your plate, unsure what to eat first.
>"O-oh! I almost forgot!" Fluttershy says.
>She moves to the counter and brings back a small saucer.
>"I used the drippings and some of the wine to make a gravy. But it came out more like a sauce. I-I hope you like it."
22/23
>>
>>28554904
>Your eyes move to the gravy, then back down to your food. You take a knife and gently cut into the porkchop. The meat is so tender, you could have easily have cut it with a fork. Stabbing a bite of porkchop, you dip it into the gravy, and watch as the excess drips into the saucer. You take a bite.
>And it's like heaven melted into your mouth. You aren't even ashamed of the boner you have right now. This is your first bite of meat you've had in years, and your body screams for it. It welcomes it in like a middle-aged man bringing home an escort.
>"What do you think?" Fluttershy asks.
>You cut some of the bacon off the asparagus and stab it with a load of potatoes, then munch on that as well. You taste the garlic mix with the butter with the light hints of charcoal, but also the gentle sweetness of the sauce on the asparagus. This is better than any restaurant you could have gone to in Ponyville. This... this is out of this world.
>"Fluttershy, I'm going to level with you here," you say. "This is the best food I've eaten... like. Ever."
>Her eyes light up and she giddily hops on her tips of her hooves.
>"S-so is it your fetish?" she asks.
>You bite into more of her food, savoring every bite.
>"No. Food isn't my thing."
>You sip the wine, closing your eyes and enjoying every taste of it.
>Oh my god. Fluttershy can fucking cook. This is the best. You know what? It's friday. Let's the cut the mare some slack. Heck. It might not even be bad to get laid after a meal like this. Fuck it. Let's give her a chance.
>"But, I'll tell you what. How about I-"
>But when you open your eyes, she's gone and the front door clicks shut. You look from the door, then back down to your food.
>"Ah. Well. I tried."
>>
10 bump
>>
>>28540598
I enjoyed that. Not used to reading second-person past-tense, but it was still a funny little scenario.
Well done!
>>
File: True happiness.gif (2MB, 640x403px) Image search: [Google]
True happiness.gif
2MB, 640x403px
>>
A Bump
>With Love
>>
kay. 14 more

>EDGY
>You wake up to another average day in Equestria. Honestly? There's nothing of note to talk about. You get out of bed. Do your normal Triple S. You don't have any plans. You have a simple bowl of cereal. You don't have anything on your mind. You're caught in the wheels of the endless monotony of routine. There's nothing to talk about. Only the day-to-day mindlessness that keeps us going.
>It's such a tangled web we weave, living another day to do the same things the next in a never ending cycle of spending currency to gain currency. What progress do we make? What difference do we achieve? Are we expanding the way people think? Are we revolutionizing anyone's frame of mind? Can we teach others to learn from new perspectives and innovate what we do on a daily basis? Or is all of our work for naught? Can we truely live and impact the world? Can you, as a human, impact Equestria? Can you, as a human, sitting in front of a computer screen that's patiently waiting for Priest to get off his fucking high horse aleady, change the world or make an impact in our community?
>Maybe not. But are we even really trying?
>There's three gentle knocks on the door, and you rise from your seat, because it's what you're supposed to do. It's all you know how to do. If you did not do it, it would not be written. It gives you worth. It gives you meaning.
>You open the door, and you feel as if your eyes have been lit ablaze.
>Sitting on the porch, beaming up at you, is the most horrid monstrosity you've ever seen. And it's not Lyler.
>"HIYA ANON!?!?1" says the beast.
>"What the actual fuck are you?" you groan. "Do I need to call the cops? I can't handle two stalkers."
>"Oh, silly Anon! <3" says the creature, who says her words in a way to imply there would be a heart at the end of her words. "Don't you recognize me? XD I'M FLUTTERSHY!!! XDDDDD"
1/14
>>
>>28558840
>You stand, facing down the creature who doesn't even remotely look like Fluttershy. She's entirely black, and has three horns in addition to her two wings. The pupils of her eyes are black, and the butterflies on her rear were crossed out crudely with red paint and was replaced with a bloody knife with a pentagram symbol.
>"No. You aren't Fluttershy. You're-"
>"I KNOW!" she says aloud. "I was reading on the webbernetz, and I found this really kewl site where I gotz all deez sweet idears. I thought I'd try them out on you and hope I can get your hot monkey dock."
>You stare at her for a second.
>"Did you just say dock?"
>"Yeah! XDDD," she says, actually saying the letters. "It's like dick and cock at the same time, so now it's 20% kewler. And I don't go by the name Fluttershy anymore. I prefer to be called RaynWolf. With a Y. I'm a super alicorn now that is best friends with Twilight and Celestia and Luna. And I got to help with Cadance's and Shining Armor's wedding and-"
>"Okay, Let's wind back a second," you say, placing a hand on your forehead. "No one pony, for any reason, needs to be saying, doing, have done... ANYTHING that you said. This is just getting rediculous. Can you please-"
>"B-but! I-I wanna talk about how I ran away from home as Filly to persue my dream and it's sorta implied I have a romance with the god of Chaos and-"
>"Hold that thought, I'm listening. Keep talking," you say before stepping inside.
>"A-and. Uh And I got magical powers from a race of tiny butterfly ponies. And I have a brother that appeared from nowhere that I'm better at in every way. O-oh! and once I wrestled a bear and made it cry! I-I'm all tough and strong, and one day I'm going to be a princess and rule over equestria. I'm so cool and awesome and everyone-"
>You step in the doorway, holding a pump action shotgun. You cock it and aim it at the abomination.
>"What did you do with Fluttershy, you foul creature?" you say.
>The beast takes a step back.
>"W-what?"
2/14
>>
>>28558846
>"I know you. I know you well," you growl at it. "You're the cancer. You're the cancer of Fimfiction. You take many forms, but all of them red or black in nature. You take perfectly good intentions and burn them into the ground in poor execution and taste. Everything gets ruined once you touch a story. Everything becomes edgy and overpowered."
>You advance on the creature, the barrel of your weapon pointed directly between her eyes. Tears flow down her eyes as she backs up.
>"B-but. I-I wanna talk about my favorite band, Black Pony Brides!"
>"No, we're done here. I refuse to stoop down to your level, scum. Any last words before I send you back down to Pony Hell?"
>The beast gulps, looking from side to side.
>"I-I have a gift card to Pony Topic... a-and I'm in a relationship with the only human in Equest-"
>The shot rings out throughout Ponyville, and the beast spasms. Tenticles burst forth from it's mass and it's face melts, twists and distorts into a mass of flesh. Eight spider-like legs burst out of the troso and lifts up into the air. You unload another shell into the creature and quickly load in two more caps.
>It spits acid like juices at you, and you narrowly dodge to the side as it burns at your clothes. Pulling the trigger, you put the beast out of it's misery.
>Silence falls in front of your house as you try to catch your breath. With a flutter of wings, a yellow pegasus descends from the sky. She gasps and puts a hoof to her mouth.
>"W-was it..."
>"Yeah. An edgy OC. They found us. But we won't let it seep in. We can keep them out."
>Fluttershy looks around the scene and pokes the OC with a stick. It remains still as she stares down at it.
>"I-I suppose edgy OC's aren't your fetish, are they?" Fluttershy asks.
>"No, Fluttershy. They aren't. And if you ever see one again... tell me immediately. We can't let the infection spread," you mutter.
3/14
>>
>>28558860
>The two of you stare down at the mutilated OC corpse, hoping to god that you'll never see something like it again.
>-----
>Typos
> "What the fuck am I doing?"
>You look down at yourself, and you suddenly realize that your mind has led you to do something stupid. Again. You have shoes on your feet. You have shoes on your hands. And you have shoes on your knees. Most importantly, you're on all fours, like some poor human who identifies as a handicapped centipede.
>You try to move your left knee and right arm forward at the same time. Then, you repeat for the other two.
>For some reason, you thought that you could probably learn to trot. You know. Like the ponies do. But, surprisingly, this shit's pretty fucking hard for a human. Then, when you saw yourself in a mirror, you could only feel ashamed of your life decisions up until this very moment.
>You rise to your feet and toss your hand-shoes into an empty corner.
>"Thank God nobody watches me. That would have been embarrassing."
>Then, those three knocks grab your attention. Oh boy! Plot direction!
>You head to the door and throw it open wide. Fluttershy stands on the other side, wearing a concerned expression.
>"Sup, Fluttershy?" you ask, oddly in a good mood for a change.
>"Goud Mourning, Aenon," she says, slowly and deliberately.
>You stare down at her, perplexed.
>"Uh. What are you doing?"
>"Aim traying tew due tudae's gues."
>"Uh. No. You're trying to give me an aneurysm. That's what you're doing."
>She shakes her head, taking another deep breath.
>"Air taypos ur feetish, Ahern? " Fluttershy asks.
>You slap your forehead in frustration.
>"Fluttershy, I think you're just getting lazy. Don't come back until you have an actually good guess."
>You slam the door in her face.
>"Sheet!" Fluttershy yells.
>You turn away from the door and stare at your home.
>"Holy FUCK. I have nothing to do."
>-----
>Discord Vines
4/14
>>
>>28558872
> You stand outside your home, staring at it inquisitively. Something has honestly just occurred to you. You've lived in this world for... who knows how long? Months? Years? Wait, don't think about that. It's not worth dwelling on that. We can't dip our funny with our existential dread today.
>On topic, you stare down at your lawn. Where the grass sits quietly. Waiting. Contemplating. You see, on Earth, there was such a thing as yard work. It was fucking miserable. It ate up time on weekends. It wasn't fun. The best you could do was maybe listen to music or an audio book as you did it. But... here's the rub.
>You've never done yard work in Equestria once. Not ONCE.
>You kneel on the ground and stare at the grass. It looks like grass. There's no cut marks. No bite marks. It just... is there.
>"I'm fuckin watching you, grass. Don't think I don't know what you're up to."
>"U-uhm, Anon?" a gentle voice asks.
>"Not now, Fluttershy. I'm watching the grass grow," you say.
>"Grass doesn't grow in Ponyville, Anon."
>You turn to her with a speck of curiosity.
>"Really?" you ask. "That... seems just untrue."
>"Well, it does grow," Fluttershy says. "Grass can't just -not- grow. But in some cities or towns in Equestria, the unicorns have magic spells that they can cast on the ground to have the plants not grow."
>You rise to your feet and scratch your head.
>"So, wait, not magic? Why not, I dunno. A fertilizer or something?"
>Fluttershy smiled to herself and nods her head.
>"We tried that! And it made weird spiny tentacle plants that did unspeakable things to all of us."
>You raise a hand to your mouth.
>"You know, I should really be more surprised... but I'm really not."
>"Right?" Fluttershy says. "It's nothing fazes us as a species anymore!"
>"You guys must have really crazy hentai."
>Fluttershy tilts her head, looking up to you.
>"What's a hentai?"
>"Nevermind," you say with a sigh. "What's your guess today?"
5/14
>>
>>28558881
>Fluttershy pulls her saddlebag off her and opens it wide. Inside you see a weird bundle of black seeds. You raise your head back to her.
>"Are those the tentacle plants?" you ask.
>"Uh-huh!" she says happily.
>"Where did you get those?"
>"Why, my good friend, Discord! He's been helping me with ideas lately. What do you think?"
>"I think you should burn those," you quickly reply.
>Fluttershy sighs and reholsters her bag.
>"Oh, well fiddlesticks. It was worth a try! I'll see you tomorrow, Anon!"
>Fluttershy turns and leaves, as three tiny black seeds leap out of her bag. Your gut drops. You dive to catch them, but they dig themselves deep within the soil, as if they had a mind of their own.
>"Okay. I think I better get Twilight."
>----------------
>Flamethrowers
> "FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST! HEEEELP!" you scream at the top of your lungs.
>The vine releases you, and tosses you to the ground. The wind escapes out of your lungs as you feel a 'snap' in your nose. Then, a gush of blood rushes out your nostrils, like popping a water balloon. You try to breathe, but the blood pours down your throat. You reach out an arm to scramble away, but the hissing black vines creep their way toward you.
>You dig your fingers into the dirt, pulling yourself back toward your house. The dirt buries itself into your cuts and scrapes as you drag yourself along the ground. You glance over your shoulder. The thorned plants slither their way towards you, steadily growing longer. You try to move your legs to army crawl your way to your house, except, your right leg does not budge. It lies limply on the ground, unresponsive.
>"Fuck!" you growl. "Fuck off you fucking rape plants!"
6/14
>>
>>28558888
>As if angered, a vine seizes itself around your vulnerable leg and pulls. Numb tingles shoot up your leg, and then burning pain shoots through the rest of your body. You scream in pain and dig yourself deeper into the dirt as the plant wills you closer. The ground begins to give way around your fingers, leaving rows of claw marks in the ground.
>Well, this is it. This is how you die. To a black rape plant. Not that the color of the plant is the problem. The problem is going to be the massive thorns that are going to ravage and ruin your asshole. You're going to be butt hurt until you die. At least it couldn't get any worse.
>"Hey, Anon!" calls a familiar voice.
>Actually, it might be easier to kill yourself.
>"FLUTTERSHY! GO HOME!"
>"BUT ANON!" Fluttershy yells. "I HAVE A QUESTION!"
>You look over your shoulder, and Fluttershy stands proudly on two hooves, holding... is that... is that a fucking super-soaker? Is that a goddamn pony squirt gun? No. That’s it. We're done here. We're fucking do-
>"Are FLAMETHROWERS your fetish?!" she says, flipping down a welding mask.
>She takes aim at the plants and shoots forth a massive torrent of fire from the end of the device in her hooves. The vines hiss and cry in pain as the fire engulfs the beast. The tentacles release you and you collapse on the ground.
>"Come to MAMA!" Fluttershy yells as the vines try to scramble away. But they can't. They're plants. That's how plants work. Come on reader. Get your shit together. I don't care how you do it. Fucking read a book. Take a goddamn biology class at a local community college. Get your shit together.
>The vines shrivel and scream, flailing about in all directions like a dying snake. Then, black and charred, they lie still. Fluttershy lifts her welding mask and flies over to you, smiling to herself proudly.
>You cough in pain and spit out a mouthful of blood. Gazing up at her, she looks expectantly down at you for an answer.
7/14
>>
>>28558898
>"No," you pant. "But if you get me... to a hospital... I won't sue."
>Fluttershy nods, before trotting over to your right leg.
>"That's okay, Anon. I'm just happy I could help. Let's get you to a hospital!"
>She grabs you by the right leg, and the rush of pain surges through your senses once more as she pulls you along the ground.
>"NO YOU FUCKING BITCH! LET ME GO! DONT DRAG ME BY MY FUCKED UP LEG! AHHH! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! OH MY GOD!"
>Fluttershy sighs happily as she pulls you along the ground.
>"It's so nice that everything's back to normal."
>-------------
>Vore
> The television channel changes and a group of teen mares stand on a stage, heads bowed. Reverent and respectful. You're sprawled out in a couch in a fashion that couldn't possibly be comfortable, but you're so bored and restless that you've just found yourself in this position. You would have adjusted to a more comfortable position a while ago, but you've found yourself proud of your newly acquired contortion.
>"This is the way the world ends," says a stallion on screen. "This is the way the world ends. Not with-"
>"DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL YOU SHITS!" you yell at the teens on television.
>You shut the device off and stare at the ceiling. My god. How have you run out of things you can do in Equestria? This is a vast, never-ending land of magical wonderment, and you're lazing about on the couch. I mean, how boring is that? Imagine if you wrote an autobiography and people actually -read- it? Why the hell would anyone even keep going after this?
>Three gentle knocks on the door snap your head to attention.
>At least there's something in this world that gives your life meaning. You rise to your feet and move to the door. Tossing the door open, you feast your eyes on that reliable yellow pegasus, who never fails to add some spice to your day.
>Actually, when you put it that way, it seems like she isn't so bad. Let's try that over.
8/14
>>
>>28558908
>That accursed butterscotch rape machine lingers on the doorsill, biting her lower lip. She peers at you through half-lidded eyes and a smile that hints for you to stay awhile. Her hoof traces the ground, the sensual curves of her body failing to hide her intentions.
>Actually, let's go back to the other description. That still wasn't quite what you were going for.
>"G-good Morning, Anon," Fluttershy says, her voice filled with hesitation.
>"Whassup, Fluttershy? How are you today?"
>"I'm... okay. Uhm. I wanted to know if you would like to have a delicious mini-muffin," she says, producing an entire tray of muffins behind her back, because that's how cartoons work for some reason.
>You look down at the muffins, scrutinizing them. They look like normal muffins. But smaller. Miniature muffins. Like, a muffin that is smaller.
>"Hrm. Now if I wouldn't know better, Fluttershy. I would say that you have an external agenda here," you say. "For some reason, I get the undenible suspicion that I cannot trust you."
>"Why, Anon? Why ever would you not trust me?" Fluttershy says.
>"I am unsure," you say. "But, I suppose I will simply have to consume one of these muffins and see what resulting chain of events occurs from doing so."
>"Then you should do that."
>"Then I shall."
>You take one of the muffins in your hand, when Fluttershy sighs and shakes her head.
>"Okay, Stop. Stop. Stop," Fluttershy says, stepping inside the house. "Listen, I don't think this one is working."
>You stare down at Fluttershy as she moves into your home. Except, as you turn around, you find its not your home any more. Instead, there's a whole cast and set of other Fluttershys. Some manning lights. Some manning cameras. The Fluttershy that was just beside you walks towards a Fluttershy sitting in a folding chair, wearing a priest collar and black button up shirt.
>"Fine, Fine. Cut," says the priestly Fluttershy. "What? What's wrong?"
9/14
>>
>>28558918
>"Do you honestly think people are going to buy this one?" The Fluttershy says harshly. "I mean, I've been doing this for awhile, and I have to admit, I don't think this is working the way you want it to."
>"What are you talking about?" says the director-priest-horse that isn't fooling a single goddamn reader of this story.
>"Well, read your own script!" says Fluttershy.
>"What the fuck is going on right now!" you scream to the dozens of Fluttershys around you.
>"I know what happens," says the priest. "Anon eats the mini-muffin. Then he shrinks down to the size of one of the muffins. Then you eat him, and ask aloud if Vore is his fetish. Then you realize he's in your stomach, and it cuts to Anon being destroyed by your digestive acids."
>"See, there's the problem," says Fluttershy. "That isn't really funny. That's just distressing. And to be honest? There's going to be some weird person out there that ACTUALLY gets off to this episode."
>"Don't be absurd, Fluttershy. Nobody actually gets off to this series, and if they have before, I sure wish they would say so."
>A silence hangs in the air. You sit on the ground of your fake home, feeling the fake wood floors. You begin to panic. Where is your house? Where do you live?
>"I have better things to do with my time than to have my character butchered in... in this disgusting way! I'm supposed to be quiet! And shy!"
>"Yeah, but your character also never learns her lessons," he says. "What's your point?"
>"If you're going to keep doing this to me... then... then... I quit!" she says. "I'll go to a better story where I can be snuggled and called gentle, nice things!"
>"Fine! You're fired!" the priest says. "Fluttershy #7. You're in."
>A Fluttershy sitting on a bench, sipping a cup of coffee, happily leaps to her hooves.
>"O-oh! I-it's finally my chance!" she says, trotting beside you and picking up the muffins.
>"Please, help me," you whisper to the new Fluttershy.
10/14
>>
>>28558934
>"It's okay. It'll all be over soon," she says.
>"That doesn't make me feel better," you whisper.
>"ALRIGHT! QUIET! ACTION!" the priest says.
>Suddenly, in a bright flash of light, the world around you shifts back to your home.
>"Why, Anon? Why ever would you not trust me?" Fluttershy says.
>Your head turns to Fluttershy, holding a tray of muffins.
>"I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO BE EATEN. NO. GET OUT. NO. FUCK YOU," you scream, pushing her out the door.
>You slam the door behind her and lock it. Your breath comes in quick, shallow bursts. Sweat drips down your forehead.
>"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?" you shout at your empty home.
>--------------
>The Last Mare In Equestria
>You know what sounds nice? A walk. It's getting chilly out. Not fully fledged cold, but there's a nip in the air that warns of the coming winter months. The leaves on the trees are shifting to faded amber, and there isn't a doubt that fall is upon you.
>You throw on a hooded sweater and step outside. You can only smile as you look around at the world of Equestria. Honestly? For as much crap as you give this world and everything in it? It can be pretty wonderful.
>Ponies bustle back and forth throughout town, going about their daily lives, and you can only admire how simple things are. You don't have too much stress, with the exception of yellow horse. You don't have any massive debts. Things are pretty great.
>Your feet carry you to the top of a hill, and you look down upon the town of Ponyville below. You relish in the silence. Honestly, you love the disconnection. There's no stress of social media. No obligations to the outside world. Being alone is the chance for you to take a deep breath and center yourself.
>"Hello, Anon," says a gentle voice.
11/13
>>
>>28558939
>You turn your head, and set your eyes on the yellow mare that torments you. You sigh, choosing to recline on a nearby park bench. She opted to wear a black turtleneck sweater to shield herself from the cold, and you can't help but feel reminded of a little bumblebee. A bumblebee with weird pink hair. Hey, I didn't say it was perfect, but you're reminded of it. Work with me here.
>"Hey, Fluttershy."
>"How are you?" she asks.
>"Alright, I suppose. Just trying to enjoy the weather while I can, you know. I can get a bit caged up in the winter."
>"I know the feeling," Fluttershy says. "Even after all of my animals begin to hibernate, those that stay inside can get really stir-crazy."
>A silence falls in the air, as you feel no incentive or reason to pursue the conversation with Fluttershy. Maybe she'll leave you alone if you just ignore her long enough. You stare down at the town, watching the ponies flitter around like ants.
>"Uhm, Anon?"
>You groan, knowing your wish was too good to be true.
>"Yeah?"
>"D-do you mind if I sit next to you?" she asks.
>"Yes."
>She pauses, frozen in place.
>"Is that a 'yes, I do mind,' or a 'yes Fluttershy. You can sit next to me?'"
>"Yes, I do mind," you say.
>Fluttershy takes a few steps closer to you, and you glare at her. You just want some peace and quiet. That doesn't seem like an unreasonable demand. But, she trots up to the bench and sits beside you, looking down at the town below. You sigh to yourself, trying to ignore her beside you.
>"They're like ants down there, aren't they?" she says.
>"Yeah," you idly respond.
>Another silence falls in the air. What's her game, what's she playing at here? This is ridiculous. You should just stand up and-
>"Anon?" Fluttershy asks.
>"Yeah?"
>"If I were the last mare in Equestria," she asks. "Would you be with me?"
>You turn to her.
>"What kind of question is that?"
12/13
>>
>>28558949
>She stares at you, unblinking, unmoving. She reaches into her sweater and pulls out what seems to be a small tablet.
>"If I were the last mare in Equestria," she asks. "Would you love me?"
>Your eyes move to the tablet. A timer ticks down a number of seconds on the screen. She hands it to you. The numbers tick down from 20.
>You turn to look at the town below you, and recline back onto the bench.
>"What are you doing?" you say, your voice straightening out.
>"We get to be together now, Anon. And now? There isn't a choice," she whispers. "No more temptation from other mares from you. Nopony can take you away from me."
>"You're... you're going to..."
>The words catch in your throat, as you watch the tablet count down from five.
>You bite your lip. A warmth presses against your back. Fluttershy scoots closer. The hair on the back of your neck rises on end.
>Fluttershy leans her head against you. You hear the explosion from the center of town. A collective of screams.
>Your body goes limp.
>"I love you, Anon," Fluttershy says, her voice sounding so distant.
>The fireball eats away at the town below you, enveloping all that you know.
https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/1/25/1073359/large.png

13/13

My god we're dead.

I love everything you do for us Zigzag and Vinny and JC.

Who's still here?
>>
>>28558840

>kay. 14 more
>only 13 posts

YA FUCKED UP, PRIEST!
>>
File: 1470699514453.png (307KB, 648x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470699514453.png
307KB, 648x600px
>>28558977
>I-I tried
>>
>mfw I need to study and can't read Flutterpriest's green
F-Forgive me writefu

>>28558986
faget
>>
bamp
>>
File: 668860.png (271KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
668860.png
271KB, 600x500px
>>
slow day today
>>
one more
>>
File: 1475150060759.png (388KB, 464x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475150060759.png
388KB, 464x578px
Is this the face of a serial rapist?
The answer may surprise you.
That story and more tonight at 8.
>>
>>28565690
Just look at her face, she knows what she did
>>
>>28563605
It's always slow here, Wade.
>>
>>28565690
Flutter "I just can't stop touching dongers" Shy
Flutter "None in the pink, five in the stink" Shy
Flutter "Aggressive fellatio" Shy
>>
File: perkins-11111.jpg (126KB, 1600x863px) Image search: [Google]
perkins-11111.jpg
126KB, 1600x863px
>it's a fine day in equestria
>it's about 3 pm, too early to hit the town but just right for a little relaxation
>since ending up in this place you've really cleaned up your act
>no Internet, no television, no alcohol or cigarettes, it's done wonders for you
>now you enjoy life to the fullest, and have the time and the state of mind to enjoy the little things
>also at this point, you're certain you will never see home, television, booze or a pair of tits on your computer screen again
>but you can't complain
>well except for one thing
>the knocking on your door that has drawn you away from your current activity
>it's become a familiar sound lately
>you open the door to see your little yellow friend, fluttershy
"Hello fluttershy. How are you this afternoon?"
>you were always so polite
>"oh hello anon, I'm fine today"
>"um are fit mares your fetish" she says as she stands on her back legs and appears to flex her midsection.
>if horses have abs you certainly can't see them, not with all that fur
"Fluttershy, I've told you, fetishes are for degenerates. I like human women for their personalities and pleasant conversation, not for any kinks."
>she looks away, ears drooping.
>"oh I thought you'd say that... but you wait, I'll find a way to make you love me"
>you wave at her as she turns and flys away
>she's cute, if a little touched
>you smile at the thought, unable to be upset with her when life is so wonderful
>closing the door and returning to your living room you take a look at the cages that line the floor
>bunnies, cats, chickens, mice, all for your enjoyment
"I thought she'd never leave" you say to the terrified animals that lay before you
>you pick up a cage with a pure white rabbit in it
>this little guy looks like he wants to have fun, maybe you should run a bath and play submarine with him, or maybe get into your supply of fireworks and play astronaut again
>what a nice day
>>
>>28568504
oh what a lovely day
>>
I'd bump with an image to not be boring, but the damn captcha won't load on my computer...
>>
Boop
>>
File: lewd.jpg (210KB, 987x750px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
210KB, 987x750px
>>
Frump
>>
>"ANon imma gon rape you!"
"No Flubptershy noo!"
>Too late!
>You got raped somehow.
>Should have been the willing.
At least it's not just the word bump again.
>>
File: Fountains.gif (1MB, 459x297px) Image search: [Google]
Fountains.gif
1MB, 459x297px
>>28573562
>>
File: 807568.jpg (781KB, 2467x1828px) Image search: [Google]
807568.jpg
781KB, 2467x1828px
>>
I need your help

Please give me links to the best Chrysalis/Changling stories you know of (emphasis on Changling stories)
As many as possible
I want as much reference material as I can get through before this weekend

Thank you
>>
>>28575146
No.___________________
>>
File: 1211970.png (1MB, 1356x2529px) Image search: [Google]
1211970.png
1MB, 1356x2529px
>>
>>28575146
... You're alive... Y-You're alive!
>>
>>28575146
You might wanna hit the bug general masterlist then id link but fuck my shitty ass phone
>>
Bymp
>>
>>28575146
I really wish I could give you some but I havent stumbled upon a good Chrissy story in a long time
>>
>>28575146
there's this story but i don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for
http://pastebin.com/qRUukAqV
>>
bampf
>>
emergency hump
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28576129
can it be?
>>
>>28568504

"My name is Norman Bates, I'm just a normal guy..."
>>
File: 759453.png (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
759453.png
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>
File: shining finger.png (129KB, 991x485px) Image search: [Google]
shining finger.png
129KB, 991x485px
>>
Hello circlejerk

It's been a long, long time
How have you been?
>>
>>28569276
OH WHAT A DAY, WHAT A LOVELY DAY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr6wdTPGFmI
>>
>>28584131
Oh you know, just being awesome enough to be featured on the 4chan homepage for popular threads.
>>
File: 1468380358076.gif (851KB, 243x206px) Image search: [Google]
1468380358076.gif
851KB, 243x206px
>>28576145
I wasn't aware there was one
But it looks promising
Thank you very much.

>>28576129
Says you

>>28577154
I will look into this
I appreciate it

>>28575196
I will find you.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28584749
amazing
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>Anon is sucked into the power ponies comics and somehow ends up with the ability to mind read
>Joins the power ponies because he has no way back to equestria
>Power ponies literally mind rape him
>>
File: family shy.png (725KB, 970x2162px) Image search: [Google]
family shy.png
725KB, 970x2162px
her parents probably put her up to this anyways
>>
File: watership-down-bunny-maul.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
watership-down-bunny-maul.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>28532595
bunny's are vicious little savages
>>
>>28587886
>Everypony always has lewd thoughts about anon
>Fluttershy is the worst
>Its always you and her in your cellar handholding
>Haven't sleep properly in weeks
>Fucking powerponys
>>
Is it just me, or is the captcha system not working on PC browser?
Or 4chan occasionally, for that matter...
Or is it just the browser itself...
Whatever, it's suddenly difficult for me to bump.
>>
File: 652.png (298KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
652.png
298KB, 640x566px
>>
>>28585019
Slasher! How ya been!
>>
>>28585019
faget
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1102898.png (39KB, 879x877px) Image search: [Google]
1102898.png
39KB, 879x877px
>>28593966
>>
>>28594849
I like to imagine Anon responding to this with great enthusiasm. Something Fluttershy sees and attempts to copy, but can't come up with enough good words starting with F, and also horrifying Anon with the idea that she's in heat.
>>
>>28595447
>>28594849

>' Dear Anon... '
>' I'm in h-heat! '
>' Forcefully Fornicate Fluttershy's Furry Fallopian Funzone! '
>' P-please... '

>You lower the 'invitation' and stare at Fluttershy.
>She smiles back, meekly.
>"Well...?"
"Did you actually write in your own fucking stutters."
>She stares at the ground.
"The answer is no."
>She sighs.
"Also never refer to your gross horsevag as a "fallopian funzone" ever again."
>Slam the door on her.
>Storm back upstairs to your bedroom and continue pounding Pinkie's plump puffy pony pussy.
>Feels good, man.
>>
File: 1460492643478.png (453KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1460492643478.png
453KB, 1000x750px
>>28596254
>>
>>28596254
>Fallopian Funzone
I chuckled
>>
File: fs_sucksinvisiblyonyourdick.png (820KB, 619x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fs_sucksinvisiblyonyourdick.png
820KB, 619x1920px
>>28598407
>Fluttershy leaves this kind of letter on your door.
>Leaving you to be paranoid all day that she is silently watching you.
>It's not the fact to whether she is bluffing or not, it is that she could easily get away with this via aid of pony bullshit magic!
>>
anybody know of a good halloween themed story?
>>
File: 928482.png (284KB, 1280x1174px) Image search: [Google]
928482.png
284KB, 1280x1174px
>>
File: invasive yellow.png (86KB, 606x610px) Image search: [Google]
invasive yellow.png
86KB, 606x610px
>>
>>28601767
>"You'll just have to punish a bad pony like me..."

>"And you say she just broke in?"
"That's correct officer, straight through the back door without permission and started going through my personal belongings."
>"I see, well, not to worry Anonymous, she'll be taken care of."
>Behind you and the police officer, Fluttershy thrashes as she is dragged away in cuffs.
>"I-I'm innocent! I was on a drug called LOVE!"
"Ugh, that's so corny."
>The officer shakes her head.
>"No no, Love is an illegal substance from the Crystal Empire. We found traces of it on her coat."
"Well shit."
>"Wanna know the worst part?"
"What's that?"
>"I accidentally got some of it got on me."
"Wh--"
>The police mare tears off her hat and tackles you to the ground, her tongue firmly rammed down your throat.
>Fucking drugs.
>>
>>28601887
>The Thread, Flutterrape teaches it's lurkers to not do drugs.

The Ad Council needs to get on this shit.
>>
File: 0064-1382088891425.png (45KB, 177x200px) Image search: [Google]
0064-1382088891425.png
45KB, 177x200px
>>28601887
LOVE HURTS YOU AND YOUR SURROUNDINGS
>>
Boop
>>
Good morning friends. I started writing this a few days ago and had no idea it would end up here. Enjoy.

>”anon, I've never seen such disgusting teeth”
>be anon
>you got a toothache last week and decided to go to the dentist
>only dentist in Ponyville is Colgate
>she can be intense about oral hygiene
“Well tell Ponks to stop fattening me up with sugar cakes and they wouldn't be so bad!”
>she snorts
>”It doesn't even look like you brush. What are you doing to take care of your teeth?”
“Uhhhhh. Welll…”
>she glares
>”well?”
“I don't really do anything.”
>she rolls her eyes
>she floats a pokey tool from the table next to your chair
>”this is why we brush”
>she jabs the tool into a back molar
“AH YOU BITCH”
>”I'm going to give you a picture of me. Hang it up in your bathroom. Hopefully it reminds you to brush twice every day.”
>shrug
>she finishes polishing your teeth and leaves you feeling minty
>get back to the treehouse
>Twilight is waiting on you
>”Hi anon! How was your appointment?”
“Sucked. I have bad teeth.”
>”I'm sorry Anon. Should I throw away this box of eclairs that Pinkie brought over?”
“Why is that even a question? Give’em up Princess Porkle.”
>and they were delicious
>>
>>28603379
>be anon
>time for bed
>”Goodnight Anon! Don't forget to brush your teeth!”
“Fuck you twiggles”
>you stomp into the bathroom
>she's hung the picture of Colgate up on the mirror
>it's her stupid face with a speech bubble
>’don't forget to brush!’
>meh
>you paste up your brush and rub it around your mouth for a bit
>you rinse and spit
>looking up at the mirror, the picture has changed
>she's got a frown and the speech bubble is different
>’is that the best you can do?’
“Yes”
>nothing happens
>you pick your brush back up and rub for another 30 seconds
>picture goes back to smiling
>’thank you anon’
“I knew the mint bleach was too good to be true”
>you go upstairs and curl up next to your favorite pony
>”anon, I'm trying to sleep!”
“Shhhhhh, can't sleep downstairs. Picture haunted.”
>”Whatever, just don't be jerking off in your sleep”
>you snicker to yourself as you pull her in closer
>>
>>28603384
>be anon
>next morning
>wake up with Spackle buried into your chest
>this would be adorable if you didn't have to pee
>you carry her to the bathroom with you
>out of the corner of your eye, you get spooked
>picture changed again
>her smile is way creepier now
>’lemme see your teeth anon’
“Gaaaaah”
>you rip the picture down
>twilight stirs
>”what are you doing anon? Why are we in the bathroom?”
“I didn't want to wake you but I needed to pee but then I got spooked by Colgate”
>”you said you only get spooked by skeletons”
“Well let's add weird dentists to that list now”
>”lemme see the picture”
>she jumps down and magically picks up the picture
>you pee while she does magic shit
>she looks on, disgusted
>”you're an animal”
“Hey, if I wanted to be an animal, I'd go live with fluttershy.”
>”well I don't know what charm she put on this, I'll need more time with it. Don't forget to bush your teeth since you're in here.”
“THIS HOUSE IS A PRISON”
>"Shut the fuck up and brush your teeth"
>you look back at the picture
>she's sticking her tongue out
>'yeah anon, brush your teeth'
"GODDAMMIT"
>you spend a solid two minutes brushing evenly all over
>you spit blood from your swollen gums, but your mouth does feel a little cleaner
>you leave the picture up and go get dressed
>you come back after a minute and pick up the photo
>It's back to the standard 'brush your teeth' message
>you take it down to Twilight's lab
"You forgot this"
>"Okay, while I'm working on this, will you run errands for me?"
"Is it just going to be a trip to the store for more hayburgers?"
>"Well, yes, but I also need other things. List is on the counter in the kitchen."
"Yes your majesty"
>you bow sarcastically
>she doesn't notice
>fuck you twilight
>>
>>28603408
>be anon
>hanging out at the general store
>shopping for twilight
>you're trying to decide on which hayburger twilight will hate
>not that you don't love living with her
>she's just so easy to wind up
>and that scrunch face is cute as fuck
>"DID YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH ANON?"
"AHHHH!"
>spooked by Colgate again
"Leave me alone devil horse!"
>she giggles
>"Did I scare you anon?"
"No, my species just screams for fun every now and then."
>"Did you brush your teeth today?"
"Yes, no thanks to your stupid haunted picture."
>"Are your gums still bleeding?"
"Not real- wait, how did you know that"
>Lucky guess?"
"Bullshit"
>"show me your teeth anon"
>she's being more forceful now
"You're really weirding me out"
>she's practically drooling over your teeth
>"Come on Anon, lemme see your teeth! I won't hurt you. I just want to examine you again."
>she bats her eyelashes
>Is she coming on to you?
"Teeth are not for sexual Colgate."
>"Yes they are!"
>Like a switch flipping, she goes full rage
>she magically grabs your head and pulls you to the ground
>PANIC
"Get out of my mouth!"
>you push her off and run
>you're at the door
>you feel your feet rise and you swing forward
>you hit your head on the ground and blackout
>>
>>28603416
>be anon
>you wake up in a dark room
>your head is pounding
>you go to rub it and find your wrists bound to a chair
"HELLO!?!?"
>a door opens behind you
>hooves clop toward you
>your chair starts to lean back
>you heart races as a bright light appears above you
>"Good morning Mr. Anon. Thanks for coming in for a cleaning."
>fucking Colgate
"What are you doing to me?"
>you strain against the knots on your hands
>"I'm cleaning your teeth silly"
>she's entire too chipper about this situation
>she magics over a tray with various tools
>you clamp your mouth shut and look away
>"Oh this just won't do Anon."
>a warm glow envelops your head as your forced to look back at the ceiling
>your mouth is pried open and she forces something in to keep it from closing
>"Now, let's take a look at the damage."
>she pokes at your gums and teeth
>"Your gums are so swollen, you really need to brush more gentle. Let's try flossing too."
>she floats some string into your mouth and works it in between each tooth
>the pain is excruciating
>it's like she's stabbing you in each gap
>If you make it out alive, you'll never go a day without brushing again
>after hours of pain, she finishes
>"Now, Anon, are you ready for the polishing?"
>she floats a tooth brush off the table
>you close your eyes
>"I have the perfect flavor for you"
>she shoves the toothbrush into your mouth
>this isn't normal toothpaste
>it's peppermint, but also slightly sweet and a little musky
>wait
>no
>>
>>28603424
>you open your eyes
>she takes the toothbrush out and dips it into her vag
>"You like that? It's my special blend."
>despair, but also erection
>"Now time for your fluoride rinse"
>she jumps on top of you and sits on your face
>she grinds into your mouth, dripping marecum into your mouth
>"Yeaaaah Anon, take as much of me as you want"
>she's flooding your mouth with her peppermint juice
>you try to breath but end up choking on marecum
>you flail about trying to get her off you
>"Unf, don't stop"
>your vision fades
>you're about to pass out when she climbs off
>gasping
>"Don't forget to swish and swallow!"
"H-*cough*-HELP! I NEED AN ADULT!"
>"All done Anon! That's wasn't so bad was it?"
>she releases your binds and you bolt for the door
>it's the middle of the night
>you're sprinting through the streets to get to the treehouse
>you burst through the door
>"Oh Anon! There you are. Did you get my hayburgers?"
>FUCK. THIS. TOWN.

Comments/critiques always welcome
www.pastebin.com/u/leonidislay
>>
>>28603441
I uh, I can't relate to bad teeth anon.
I actually had a nightmare once about it when I went to bed without brushing my teeth.
>>
>>28603441
That dentist would be dead and eaten in a week if it was me.
>>
File: 1411156695359.jpg (63KB, 885x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1411156695359.jpg
63KB, 885x1024px
>>28604444
Quads confirm, dentists in danger.
>>
File: Bad Yellow.png (48KB, 750x506px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Yellow.png
48KB, 750x506px
>>
>>28603441
I liked it, welcome to the raping dead!
>>
File: 917191.png (320KB, 1275x850px) Image search: [Google]
917191.png
320KB, 1275x850px
>>
File: FreakingBeautiful-1-1.png (13KB, 205x148px) Image search: [Google]
FreakingBeautiful-1-1.png
13KB, 205x148px
>>28547395
This work of art deserves more than 2 replies.

>>28599704
I don't know if it can be considered "good" as it probably hasn't aged well, but I wrote a grimdark Halloween story with a couple musical parts in it many moons ago.

http://pastebin.com/E1eKHW8E
>>
>>28604444
Check'd
>>
>>28575146
UNCLE SLASHER IS BACK!
AHHHHHH!
WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND THIS HAS BEEN!
HELLO SLASHER! WE STILL AND ALWAYS HAVE LOVED YOU!
>>
File: 784129.png (190KB, 928x563px) Image search: [Google]
784129.png
190KB, 928x563px
>>
File: 1456002506477.png (166KB, 1000x488px) Image search: [Google]
1456002506477.png
166KB, 1000x488px
>"I know it's not illegal Anon but...."
>"if you don't stop hunting....i'm....i'm going to kick your ass!"
>You look down at this yellow pegasus giving you shit
>As quick as lightning you snatch her up, holding her up by her front hooves
"What did you say?"
>She loses a lot of her bluster but continues "I-I said if you don't stop hunting....i'm....i'm going to kick your ..."
>she cant finish her sentence and avoids eye contact
"You're gonna what?"
>Still holding her up, Anon pushes her into a tree and removes one of his hands from her hooves and trails it along her belly
"I asked you a question, What are you gonna do?"
>Fluttershy is trembling now, though from fear or something else you don't know
>She won't look at you and doesn't say a word only whimpering
>This Anon ain't no busta
"Not gonna talk huh?"
>She tries to hide behind her mane
"Well then, looks like Anon's gotta teach someone their place"
>She don't wanna talk? You're gonna make her talk
>Moving your hand from her stomach you place your middle finger on her mound and wiggle it
>She tries to cover herself with her legs
"Last chance, What did you say to me?"
>"I-I said AH!"
>Psych! you already gave her a chance
>You unceremoniously shove your finger up in her to the knuckle
" I'm Anon, I'm Alpha! Who do you think you are?"
>Fluttershy tries to hide her moans as Anon fingerbangs her
"I do what I like and I like what I do!"
>Fluttershy's hind legs are kicking out and she's not even trying to hide her moans anymore as you speed up
>From the trembling, moaning and her legs kicking weakly against your torso, you can tell she's close
>Time for the big finish
"Don't...you...ever...tell...me...what...to...do"
>You punctuate each word with a forceful finger thrust into her
>>
>That was too much for her and she cums all over your hand while letting out a unusually loud moan trying to wrap her hind legs around your arm
>looking at your hand in disgust you let go of her, letting her slump to the ground panting
>kneeling down you lift her chin up with your soiled hand and look into her eyes
"Don't you ever try that shit again, understand?"
>She looks into your eyes and lunges forward
>Wrapping her forelegs around your neck Fluttershy tries to kiss you
>This wasn't about love, this was about domination
>Stopping her with your hand, you face shove her back onto the ground
>Looking down at her, you bring your soiled hand to her face
"Clean me up"
>She moves her mane out of her face, leans forward and takes your finger into her mouth sucking greedily
>She does this to all your fingers and licks your palm
>You take your hand away and slap her across the face, she whimpers
>Standing up, you spit at her hooves and wipe your hand on her coat
>You just look at her looking back at you
>Without a word you turn to leave
>"Damn that was hot!"
>Looking to the source of the new voice you see Pinkie Pie
"Shut the fuck up, Pinkie"
>"Okay!" she says, as she bounces over to Fluttershy
>Mid-way to Fluttershy she stops and looks between you and Fluttershy
>A even bigger smile spreads across her face
>"Anon! Are you gonna shut me up?"
>Stopping in your tracks, you glance back at her
>Looks like someone needs to know their place
>>
File: 1435944141069.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1435944141069.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>28612487
>>
>>28526276
Too anthro.
>>
>>28612477
>>28612487
And that's how Anon turned poor Fluttershy into a hand-addicted pony that will bother every day, trying to get more.
>>
>>28558965
http://pastebin.com/wwcrc6Fi
normally I would have emailed this to you, but I haven't been able to sign in to my email in months.
>>
>>28616327
I am not Flutterpreist, but I need you to make more of these.
Perhaps begin reviewing major stories?
I just need more.
>>
File: XNV7e.jpg (55KB, 581x661px) Image search: [Google]
XNV7e.jpg
55KB, 581x661px
>>28616327
Thanks for the feedback duder. I put no effort into them, but I'm happy you enjoyed the ones you liked.
>>
So apparently Discord can teleport to wherever Fluttershy is.

How would he react when he finds out Fluttershy's rape attempts on Anon?
>>
File: 1267163.png (213KB, 565x467px) Image search: [Google]
1267163.png
213KB, 565x467px
>>28618900
Probably wingman for her before realising it's hopeless, then just go ahead and put Anon in a position for Fluttershy to do whatever he wants.

Technically he has a basic concept of 'Friendship', not a complete understanding. If he sees his good friend Fluttershy, the element of 'Kindness' trying to force herself on Anon, he'd probably just assume that that's perfectly fine. She's an element of harmony, so she'd know best, right?
>>
>>28619642
i'd read that
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-10-03-38-27.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-10-03-38-27.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>Anon finds himself swarmed my Fluttershys, each one guessing a separate fetish.
>To his dismay, changelings being creatures who actually have had sex, a good many of them come up with things that start sounding pretty hot.
>>
>>28620950
"Uh oh"
>what we're once angry changelings are now fluttershys
>apparently when changelings mimic something they take on some of it's traits
>so now they're all guessing you fetish
>"you could tie us up and spank us"
>"we could tie YOU up"
>"do you like exposition?"
>"is coom swapping you're fetish?"
>"how about breath play?"
>you have to admit their guesses are a lot better than fluttershy's
>plus at the rate of these questions they might actually figure out you fetish
>just then, one of them flutters up to your ear and whispers:
>"holding hooves"
>without saying a word you scoop up all the fluttershys into your arms and carry them inside, closing and locking the door behind you
>from a short distance fluttershy watches in disbelief
>she never thought to try hoof holding
>you're a sick man, but everyone has their vice
>>
File: 1415827008573.jpg (46KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1415827008573.jpg
46KB, 500x342px
>>28621503
DELET THIS
>>
File: no way.gif (377KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
no way.gif
377KB, 500x381px
>>28621503
how could you type this
>>
flutterpated
>>
>you are fluttershy
>you're sitting at your cottage mending a broken birdhouse when you hear a knock at the door
>you sigh, knowing exactly who it is
>anon, the alien who just appeared in ponyville one day
>he's adjusted well, and you consider him a friend, but you wish you didn't have these daily visits
>about as soon as he met you, he was enamored with you
>so now everyday he brings you gifts, reads poetry, asks you on dates, and even offers to help around the house
>it's so embarrassing
>even if it's really sweet he's not even a pony
>you get up to answer the door
>he's standing there with his 'hands' behind his back
"Oh dear..."
>"hi fluttershy"
"HI anon"
>"I was just in the area and I saw a bunch of wild flowers that reminded me of you, and I thought, 'fluttershy would like these, she deserves nice things', so I picked them for you"
>you sit there nervously, not knowing how to respond
>you don't want to lead him on but you don't want to be mean
>and those flowers do look nice
"T-thanks"
>"don't mention it fluttershy."
>silence. You two just stand there awkwardly
>anon may be a little more forward when it comes to romance but he's as bad as you in most social settings
>"so... are you busy"
"Um, yeah. I h-have to fix Mr.birds house and-"
>"let me!"
>you should've known better
>a few minutes pass and the birdhouse is fixed
>he did do a better job than you would've anyway
>but now he's lingering again
>think fluttershy, think
"Um, W-well it's getting late, I need to go to bed soon so..."
>"it's 4 O'clock"
>darn
"Uh huh, I uh, need to get up early for a... thing"
>"alright, well would it be alright if I came by again tomorrow?"
>just say no just sat no JUST SAY NO
"...sure"
>"great, see ya fluttershy"
>oh no
>this is your fault this keeps happening, darn it
>darn anonymous
>>
>>28624039
Criticize me guys. I'd like to take this one further but I've never written anything very long. I know this has been done before but give me some ideas.
>>
File: Flutterbot 3.png (512KB, 1071x967px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterbot 3.png
512KB, 1071x967px
>>28624203
Remember to capitalize the start of your sentences as well as place periods at the end of them.

You'll have to come up with a plot and/or conflict if you want to extend the story past a single punchline, so far nothing has really happened aside from establishing that Fluttershy is an unwitting enabler in this scenario.

If you can't come up with ideas just put yourself in Fluttershy's shoes and ask yourself how a character like her would go about solving her current dilemma. Would she actively try to find a solution to end Anon's advances (such as asking friends for help as an example) or would she do nothing and hope the problem goes away on its own leaving it to comically spiral out of control? Then decide how this iteration of Anon would react to her choice of actions and continue on from there.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (129KB, 1083x688px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
129KB, 1083x688px
>>28622102
>>28622624

You know you want to.
>>
>>28624203
>Criticize me guys
You're a fucking loser and a degenerate--
>I've never written anything very long.
Oh, about the story.

It shows promise. Not really suited for the thread, but I'm not about to shoot you down for trying to write something.

As Smudge said, capital letters and grammar are the basics you need to get down. I would also advise asking yourself where you want your story to go before you start writing it.

Think of a start point and an end point, then build the story to fit between those two points.

Where do I want to start?
>Anon likes Fluttershy too much

Where do I want to end?
>Gore soaked grass and the shattered remains of Ponyville's population are all that remains once the rampage is over.

Perfect! Now just write between point A and point B.

I'd recommend starting off small for your first longer story. Keep it small in scale, no super high-octane adventures. Keep the cast of characters small, the ideas simple, and focus on making a small-scale story with the best possible execution. People would rather read a fantastic but short story than a long, rambling mess of a tale.

Also you might wanna check out the Writer's Guild.
>>28479439

Hope this helped, keep it up!
>>
>>28625820
delet
>>
File: voodoo doll.png (146KB, 1520x378px) Image search: [Google]
voodoo doll.png
146KB, 1520x378px
>>
>>28627069
surely it's just a normal doll
it can be explained
>>
>>28625820
DELET
>>
>>28603441

Reminded me of ol' Flutterrape.

The old days of lurkin' and bumpin'

Good times.
>>
File: 132354685785.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
132354685785.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>28621503
>>28625820
>people like this exist
>>
>>28534413
Fuqin finally
>>
>>28628220
Explain why you have a doll that has the same shape and look as the only human in Equestria huggin her butt?
Still something awkward about it.
>>
>>28621503
Degenerate.
>>
>>28628220
i'd agree normally but i doubt she'd hide
it if that's the case
>>
File: bar fight.png (118KB, 713x482px) Image search: [Google]
bar fight.png
118KB, 713x482px
>>
http://pastebin.com/fha2pTTb
I wrote EQG Green

Enjoy

f-faggots.
>>
>filename
Also a bump
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28633395
No u

>>28634224
Tell Vinny he is a fag
>>
File: drunk anon.png (442KB, 804x1632px) Image search: [Google]
drunk anon.png
442KB, 804x1632px
>>
File: 0031-1382087829139.jpg (220KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0031-1382087829139.jpg
220KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>Day 482 in Equestria.
>You are Anon.
>You peacefully sleep on your front porch with an empty bottle of vodka in your hand.
>Last night was very interesting to say the least.
>In fact, it would make an amazing story to tell.
>But it did not involve rape, so nobody would care.
>You begin to awaken to the clip-clip sound of hooves approaching you.
>After you take a moment to grumble and groan about Equestria not having creatures with boobs, you get up into a sitting position.
"Make it quick, faggot."
>You spit out as you tuck your dick back into your underwear.
>You look up to see a very upset Derpy.
"Oh... Sorry."
>Even though you apologized somewhat sincerely, she begins to cry and flies away with your mail.
"Fuck..."
>You slowly make your way onto your feet just in time for another clip-clop sound to approach you.
>After a quick glance to make sure it's her this time, you repeat yourself.
"Make it quick, faggot."
>"Ey bb, u wnt sum fuq?"
"What?"
>"U wut m8?"
"Fluttershy, this is how murderers are made."
>"lol, u rite!"
>You smash your bottle on the ground next to her.
"English, motherfucker!"
>You get all up in her grill.
"Do you speak it?!"
>"Is txt talk ur ftish, bb?"
"No."
>You turn around and open your door.
>After walking inside and beginning to shut the door, Fluttershy pulls it back open.
>"Pls, bb!"
"No, pls go & stay go."
>You slam the door shut and fall asleep on the living room rug.
>Fucking Fluttershy.
>>
File: friday night.png (352KB, 609x2724px) Image search: [Google]
friday night.png
352KB, 609x2724px
>>
>Fluttershy's face when she gets your fetish right
>>
Boop
>>
bamp
>>
File: spa.png (278KB, 1407x1134px) Image search: [Google]
spa.png
278KB, 1407x1134px
>>
>>28643057
"You know, all you really had to do is walk upright and grow some breasts, easy right?" you say jokingly
>"..."
"..."
Fluttershy starts running away
>"... TWILIGHT!"
"...What have I done"
>>
File: can't you fly.png (121KB, 538x1172px) Image search: [Google]
can't you fly.png
121KB, 538x1172px
bump
>>
>>28643057
Goddamn, I like this.
>>
>>28625820
You sick fuck
>>
File: tired.png (984KB, 1099x2688px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
984KB, 1099x2688px
>>
>>28644908
>>
>>28645825
Christ shits so comfy

Also, guys, how's the Flutterrape deity building coming along?
>>
>>28646352
Progress would be fine if Discord wouldn't stop fucking it up.
>>
>>28643740
HNGGGG
>>
File: poison.jpg (239KB, 890x2688px) Image search: [Google]
poison.jpg
239KB, 890x2688px
>>
>>28643057
Awww
>>
>>28648395
Is there any poisons that don't fuck you up completely?
I guess there's a few herbal ones.
>>
File: tip desk.png (94KB, 315x289px) Image search: [Google]
tip desk.png
94KB, 315x289px
So just picture me banging my head on the desk for a point of bleeding for a moment, as I don't have the appropriate reaction image for it anymore.

Fun story! Those sarcasm detectors would've just exploded about now.
I would have, and should have, had this goddamn Sunset story sequel done weeks ago. A month or two even. Few things stopped me. One of which I think was more or less discovering (or at least acknowledging) I'd fallen into depression for several life factors. The story is damn near done, but damn that last bit of motivation is hard to grasp... much like the motivation with general life concerns. My problem, nobody elses, I'll deal with it... eventually.
That said, I also got a new computer, because people like throwing money at me for things I don't need. Won't bother mentioning why thats an issue, but all the newest games running super awesomely with high settings and 60+fps and blah blah blah. Actually started ignoring my problems when I saw how fucking spectacular everything looked in Batman: Arkham Knight (lets not get into PC version complaints). Really that turned a motivation issue into a laziness issue.
WAS good. Had a minor issue with internet stuff. A minor issue that eventually flicked my tits enough to a point where I proceeded with several days worth of a series of actions that fucked the new computer so hard, I just got it back today after paying $60 to fix it so I can just deal with the issue cause it's still fucking doing it.

Problem is, one of the ways I was trying to fix it involved a lot of formatting. I took my drives from the old PC and put them in the new. The drive with all my stuff on it I unhooked through the formatting cause it couldn't have had anything vital on it... So I thought.
Turns out I unhooked the wrong one through one formatting and now I've fucking lost everything.

Everything includes, my files, movies, pictures, reaction pictures, my porn aaaaand all my writing.
>>
File: 936898.png (700KB, 3000x4210px) Image search: [Google]
936898.png
700KB, 3000x4210px
>>28649558
So, FORTUNATELY, I did manage to keep a hidden pastebin of the Sunset story, where it's currently at as well, so that isn't lost completely, and I won't have to start that prick over again for a third time... and honestly, if I did, I wouldn't. That story would be dead to me.
Also managed to keep that gay rights story I mentioned... 3 years ago(?) That's still half done with about 13 parts to it. I'll get back to that eventually.

But otherwise, a bunch of other stories I started but didn't quite finish. Some were pretty damn close too. They include:

>Straya Day 3 and 4 - I missed this year, so I had to make up for it.

>Anon + Cadance shipwrecked story - Worked on that one for a while, was literally a paragraph from being done. Was at least 3 parts worth.

>Christmas story

>Winter Equestrian Games story - Involving Anon hooking up with Ms. Harshwhinny for angry sex after an argument involving Ponyville's involvement in the games, and everyone worrying Anon is going to get Ponyville disqualified for hooking up with Harshwhinny, when really he's just trying to get Fluttershy disqualified because her figure skating routine is entirely too lewd and directed at him. Would embarrass the town. Technically I didn't do more than a paragraph for that one, so I COULD start that again.

>Some Triathlon story - Based on me doing a triathlon a couple years ago. Anon decides to run one with a bunch of minotaurs, hosted by Iron Will, just cause he's similar enough to not be a cheat entry. Rainbow is his trainer and very much liked what she saw while training him.

>Bits and pieces of that Unnamed Sonata story I only have one part of. Technically nothing terrible, I can continue that whenever.

So you know... my ability to make a comeback of sorts just took a blow.
I could use this as an excuse to stop, but... I don't wanna. I'll get Sunset done and posted at some point, but then I get to be a fart in the wind after for a while.

I need to start drinking again.
>>
>>28649569
That's terrible anon, hopefully things work out for you but don't think you have to rush for our sake, take your time we'll keep the thread alive for it
>>
>>28649569
This is what happens when you procrastinate, the probability of something going wrong reaches 100% over enough given time.
>>
File: stare.png (19KB, 500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
19KB, 500x2000px
so does she not use the stare
out of a sense of fairness or do
people just forget she can do that
just kinda curious
>>
>>28650599
The Stare was a frequently used plot-point back in the early days.

Not so much these days, if at all. Estrus is another one. I think they were both deemed lazy so people don't use them anymore.
>>
>>28650633
yeah that makes sense
I just haven't seen a lot of stories
where it comes up
>>
Bamp
>>
File: not sure.png (129KB, 721x643px) Image search: [Google]
not sure.png
129KB, 721x643px
>>
File: dickhead.jpg (27KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
dickhead.jpg
27KB, 178x178px
>>28652250
>>
>>28649569
Dang. I was seriously hyped up for your story, senpai. But hey to try just organize what you got left for now. Formatting blues have done me in the past.

But eh, could be worse. You could be like me, and haven't touched your own story-related-to-a-pony-with-a-celestial-name in a month simply because you're too lazy to do it, not to mention don't think anybody will care.

I mean my biggest motivation is that my story will be able to single-handedly revive Flutterrape, but frankly that's wishful thinking.

So I ask myself, why am I writing a Starlight story again? Oh right, I don't have a reason other than writing it for myself from the inspiration I got from your story, and for this thread, and I don't care about the myself part since the story is all in my head anyway, (I still wanna see what you think of it at least) and this thread... well, just take a look around. Even the random snippets from Flutterpriest barely get any attention, and he's pretty well-known around here from what I've seen.

All that is a motivation killer.

Hope you feel better from your depression. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. Usually.
>>
>>28527128
I gotta get my fix. Can someone hook me up with a story featuring a femanon?
>>
File: suggestive yellow.png (86KB, 775x600px) Image search: [Google]
suggestive yellow.png
86KB, 775x600px
>>
>Some guy named Johnathan grabs your Fluttershy by the pussy
> https://derpibooru.org/1272494?scope=scpe8c7c38387fd0eba34230a8e818a96a41b2b1336c
>What do?
>>
>>28655557
Greet the President and tell him what an honour it is to meet him.
>>
>>28654381
Brownee has one with Milky Way.
There's more, but that's the first one off the top of my head.
http://pastebin.com/YETWCdgF
>>
File: 643554.png (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
643554.png
137KB, 1000x1000px
>>28656500
>>
>>28617421
I got a better idea, let's resurrect Cleverdick.
Now we just need someone to figure out how to do so.
In all seriousness though, I'm rarely ever here anymore. No home internet will do that to you.
I'm writing things for the thread, though. Believe it or not. If that's any consolation.
>>28618797
I appreciate all you do for the thread, Flutterpriest.
u fgt
>>28649569
I swear to God, you've been cursed in your lifetime or something, Brownee
Now we need to find out if it's a mummy or a gypsy's curse, so we can fix it.

>"Anon!"
Fluttershy, you can't keep coming into my house and shouting at me. Ponies will talk.
>"But this is a disaster, Anon."
>She gave you a harried look.
>"I've lost all of my pornography!"
>You sighed wearily.
Ponies told me you were nice when I first came here, you said bitterly to yourself.
>"You don't understand, Anon," she said at length; "I need that porn. It keeps me healthy."
Careful using that word 'healthy', snot horse. I don't think it applies to you.
>"I'm serious. It keeps me stable."
I'm going to write up a list of words you can't use to describe your state of mind.
>You grabbed a sheet of paper and a pencil.
At the top of the list, is stable. Want to guess what word is second?
>Fluttershy leaped forward, knocked your pencil and paper out of your hand, and then grabbed the collar of your shirt, forcing you to look into the portrait of madness called her eyes.
>"My porn," she said heavily, "is the only thing that keeps me from drugging you, chaining you naked in my basement, and then using your penis as a stress reliever!"
I'll go put my shoes on, and then we can find a solution to this problem together.
>Fluttershy let you go and then began to pace the length of your room, while you looked for your shoes.
>Fucking Fluttershy. You had things to do today.
>>
File: 1475873917165.jpg (134KB, 757x626px) Image search: [Google]
1475873917165.jpg
134KB, 757x626px
>>28547395
>>
>>28649569
Good luck m8.
I'm praying to my peruvian gods just for you
>>
>>28657637
Really hope this gets to go somewhere
>>
>>28655557
Stop following dragk 2.0; go back to shitposting immediatelly after.
>>
>>28640253
Why would she throw Mayo on herself? Is it because she is so sleepy after hours of trying to guess it?
>>
>>28638028
Adorbs. Is this new? ... Also, relevant point, Fluttershy has technically wanted this to happen. Just minus the liquor.
>>
>>28627069
She wants Anon to hug her butt... Will Anon hug the butt?
>>
>>28619642
Soap opera scenario. Discord gasps, Fluttershy; afraid Discord will tell la policia, says it is not what it looks like. Discord tears up, thinking Fluttershy is just trying to save face, tells her he doesn't want to hear it. Anon tries to ask him for help, but is immediatelly told to shut up by Discord, who also calls him a man whore. He poofs away and eat Ice cream with Celestia while crying, as Fluttershy continues to harass the Anon. Season 2 has Discord pull himself together, realize a god friend would stand by his friend's interests, and now adds wacky chaos magic in Fluttershy's attempts to... "woo" Anon. Also, at some point ANOTHER brother is introduced; this one being a long lost half brother who is part Donkey and speaks with a lãtino accento.
>>
>>28638028
Any chance for a follow up?
>>
>>28659831
oh man those are shouts comics I
just try to post the related ones here
>>
File: 1216829.jpg (842KB, 2700x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1216829.jpg
842KB, 2700x2500px
>>
>>28661851
Gee, I could use a warm body to hold against me in these colder months.
>>
File: Harshwhinny.png (619KB, 1070x1864px) Image search: [Google]
Harshwhinny.png
619KB, 1070x1864px
Just some more shout comics for a bump
>>
>>28664474
>GOAT MOMS 2016!

It was a short-lived dream, but like an orgasm you've been saving up for months, it came and went with one hell of a bang.
>>
>>28664560
heh
>>
File: Office anon.png (1MB, 1518x3420px) Image search: [Google]
Office anon.png
1MB, 1518x3420px
here's another one
>>
File: butt.jpg (38KB, 403x398px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
38KB, 403x398px
Board seems really fast today
>>
"You really want to know my fetish that bad?
>Fluttershy looks up to with pleading eyes.
>"Y-yes.
>She's been trying this all year and you were tired of it. Every morning on your doorstep, trying to turn you on by doing something inane.
>This time she had brought over some small fruits. She was attempting to crush them under her hooves but was just a little too dainty to really smash them, like you assume this fetish goes you have no idea.
"My fetish, is shaving. Complete hairlessnes."
>"R-really? All my hair?"
"That's right. Your mane, your coat, your tail, even your feathers."
>She looks a little torn now. There's no way she'll do this, maybe she'll leave you alone now.
>"Um, o-ok."
>She pauses, before fluttering off.

>The next day.
>You wake up, do your routine, go downstairs and wait.
>All morning, no knocks.
"Finally."
>You merrily walk into town to get some groceries, maybe go see what your friends were doing. Honestly you're just happy that you've finally won.
>Looking over some vegetables you suddenly hear a voice greet you. Rainbow's voice.
>You turn to face but are instantly stricken with disgust. In front of you stands a blueish mass of slight wrinkles and random strands of hair still stuck to her.
>"So... what's new?"
"What did you do to yourself?"
>"What do you mean? Oh my hair? I just thought I'd try something new. I-it makes me more aerodynamic too. So what do you think?"
"Rainbow dash... you should not have done this..."
>"Yeah it's pretty coo- Wait, what do you mean?"
"Have you seen yourself?"
>"You mean you don't like it?"
"Absolutely not."
>"But you said it was your..."
"I said that to scare away fluttershy! You can't possibly think anyone would like this. And why were you listening to that conversation? Where were you?"
>She looks shaken. All the other ponies were staring now, almost as visibly disgusted as you are.
>"I shaved for nothing... I even pulled my feathers out..." She says with small tears forming
>>
>>28668338
>You sigh, get on your knees, and hug the crying pony.
"There there. We all do stupid things."
>She sobs, hiccuping as she tries to speak.
>"D-Do these stupid things sometimes lead to se-sex?"
"No. No they do not."
>You continue to pat her back as she cries.
>>
File: 1475995049166.png (4MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1475995049166.png
4MB, 2000x2500px
>>28668338
"Rainbow, why were trying to figure out my fetish?"
>"I just thought if I... you would see this and..."
"Rainbow Dash, I'm sorry, this isn't my thing"
>"But you... whatever!" She says as she turns and runs off.
>Half of the ponies are now gasping and whispering to each other, and the Half are glaring in your direction. Your brilliant plan backfired pretty bad.

>Later that night. You're sitting back at home. You had to hurry your shopping after that, you don't think you'd get out of there safely if you stuck around very long.
>Rainbow sure looked sad, you felt horrible. You knew Fluttershy was crazy about you, but Rainbow Dash?
>Suddenly you hear a knock at your door.
"I swear, if Fluttershy shaved herself too..." you mutter to yourself.
>you open the door to see a hairless rainbow dash, looking off and down, not wanting to make eye contact.
>"I can't fly back home"
"Do you need a place to stay the night?
>"...yeah"
"Come in. I'll get you a blanket, you look cold."
>"I am."
"So how do you plan on getting back to your place? Just wait until your feathers grow back?"
>"I can't really do anything else."
>You both sit down on your couch, she's still not making eye contact with you, and your not wanting to make physical contact with her in her current state.
"Well I guess we're roomies now"
>"It's the least you could do, after all this."
"So you know what I realised today? You're actually crazier than fluttershy."
>She looks mad
"You're cuter though.
>Still mad, but blushing a little.
"At least you will be cute once you're hair grows back, baldy."
>"Jerk"
>You put your arm around her and hold her close. Gross.
>Today was not what you were suspecting, but at least you got rid of
>Fucking Fluttershy.
>>
File: 1413918332261.gif (218KB, 615x380px) Image search: [Google]
1413918332261.gif
218KB, 615x380px
>>28668547
Daww

What if all of the mane 6 were listening to the conversation?
>>
>Fluttershy show up today with a ball.
>Before you can shout at her to not do something disturbing with it she merely offers it to play catch.
>This takes you back, but after the long week you've had, this is preferable to the other shit you deal with on a daily basis.
>You hang out in the backyard Fluttershy playing catch.
>This is your view: https://derpibooru.org/1274129
>You come to realize this is all she wanted of you today, to be staring at her ass.
>Fucking Fluttershy
>>
>>28669748
And what if anon has trouble telling them apart?
>>
>>28670194
Eye colour and voice
>>
>>28666375
I need a meme daddy mug.
>>
Guys

Is Raritan gone forever?
>>
>>28668547
HNNGGGG

>>28669748
I need this
>>
]Bump[
>>
>>28670028

Isn't there a script that previews imgur links and such?
>>
File: 1476312769851.jpg (9KB, 251x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476312769851.jpg
9KB, 251x228px
>>28540598
that was good
>>
>>28668547
that was cute
>>
>>28526276
How did this board even?
>>
>>28540575
And there it escalated. I like it.
>>
>>28540598
I didn't expect that to happen but it was nicely written.
>>
>>28648971
Most of them really, you have to take large doses of almost everything to die, and even then it hurts like shit for more than a few hours to days to fully die. It's why people don't die of poisons today.
>>
>>28526276
Are there any green with Fluttershy's mom praying on a teenage Anon?
>>
>>28675097
I don't think so but there should be
>>
>Fluttershy's knocks sound a bit off today, they were more of a drag than the ginger tap you're used to. Your Pavlov kicks in and you get up to answer it.
>To your horror you look down to find Fluttershy covered in blood and weakly pawing at your feet!
>"An..non.." she rasps.
"My God, what happened?".
>"I-I need..."
"What is it? What do you need!?" You lift her up up and cradle her in your arms.
>"I-I neh-need..."
"Yeah?" You lean in close as her voice gets weaker.
"Cummies"
>You drop her and slam the door in her face. You can here a muffled "Ow my snoot!" through the door.
>Fucking Fluttershy.
>>
>>28675341
>>"Cummies"
I shouldn't have laughed so hard
>>
>>28554845
This is fucking hilarious
>>
>>28675341
didn't expect that
>>
>>28675341
pfft
>>
Can someone help me find a green of Octavia stalking anon/waiting outside of his house. The one day she starts jackin it to anon doing push ups, slips from her own mare juices and gets caught?
>>
>>28677681
I think Nebulus had an Octavia story but it's not finished, it's called broken notes or something, should be in his pastebin
>>
>>28677681
hahahah what, I wanna read that now
>>
File: shed.jpg (156KB, 1228x650px) Image search: [Google]
shed.jpg
156KB, 1228x650px
there any yandere flutterrape
>>
>>28677681
She eats this weird popcorn the entire time, right?
>>
This has probably been done before but I felt like doing it anyway.

>"Well aren't you fillys just cute as the dickens."
>"You're Anon and Femanon?"
>"Yes. All our lives."
>"Say would you fillys like to hear about the time we met Fluttershy"
>"Not really..."
>"Oh must have been about 7 or 8 days ago, me and Femanon were out on this boat you see. All alone at night. When all of a sudden this cute creature, this yellow pegasus from ponyville comes out of the water."
>"It was so cute, lord have mercy I jumped up in the boat and I said 'Anon who is that cute pony!'"
>"It hovered above us looking down with these big cute eyes."
>"Oh it was so adorable."
>"And I yelled, I said 'What do you want from us pegasus!' and the pony flew down and said 'I need the HMD.'"
>"What's HMD?"
>"Hot Monkey Dick"
>"HMD"
>"She wanted to snuggle?"
>"That's right, I said 'I ain't giving you no dickings Fluttershy, go find yourself a damn stallion!'"
>"I gave her the HMV"
>"She gives her the HMV"
>"I thought she'd go away if I gave her the HMV"
>"Well of course she's not gonna go away Femanon, you 69 with her once she's gonna assume you'll do it again."
>>
>>28679261
>"And that was the third time we saw a horny Fluttershy"
>"Then one time, I believe it was Hearths Warming."
>"Nightmare Night."
>"Nightmare Night, there's a knock on the door. I open it and there's this cute little filly."
>"She was so adorable with her little bow and all"
>"And she said to me 'How would you like to buy some cookies?' and I said 'Well what kind do you have?'"
>"She had thin mints, grain crunchy things."
>"Raisin Oatmeal."
>"Raisin Oatmeal. And I said 'We'll take a grain crunch, how much will that be' and she looked at me and she said 'I need one HMD'"
>"HMD"
>"Well it was about that time I noticed this filly was a 3 foot tall yellow pegasus from ponyville."
>"A horny Fluttershy"
>"I said 'Damn it Fluttershy, get off my lawn. I ain't givin you no hot monkey dick.'"
>"She said 'How about I just lick your testicles?'"
>"I said 'Oh now it's just testicles? Got a new fetish or something?'"
>"Lord she was angry"
>"Damn right I was angry"
>"Not you, Fluttershy, she was about to kick yo ass"
>"Ah shut your mouth FemAnon"
>"Look, will you just tell Twilight we were here?"
>"Sure, that crazy horny Fluttershy....."
>>
>>28679271
god i'm dying
>>
>>28679198
I think?
>>
File: 1363745513700.png (302KB, 477x738px) Image search: [Google]
1363745513700.png
302KB, 477x738px
>>28678785
Fagdude's "808" story will always be my favorite.

http://pastebin.com/80pmE4Hk
>>
>>28679948
Thanks
>>
>>28679271
i only got the joke in the last sentence of the first post
now im dying on the ground
send help
>>
>>28679948
holy shit that story is just what i was looking for
>>
File: Honk.png (115KB, 729x732px) Image search: [Google]
Honk.png
115KB, 729x732px
here we see one of shy's earliest attempts
at wooing anon
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 506x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 506x412px
>>28682815
>"So I heard you like... Butts."
>>
>>28670873
Yes
>>
File: flutterbutt.png (11KB, 434x572px) Image search: [Google]
flutterbutt.png
11KB, 434x572px
>>28683962
that's a nice butt
this one's good too
>>
File: 1468382855165.png (587KB, 1377x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468382855165.png
587KB, 1377x1500px
>>28682076
>wants the hot monkey duck so bad that she starts honking out of desperation
>even though ducks don't honk
>>
>>28575146
Shut up, Slasher.
>>
>>28685545
Git.
Shoo. Shooooo.
Git, boy.
>>
>>28685545
oh shit you're alive
>>
>>28684573
Unf
>>
>>28684573
I'll take my ponebutt to go please, i'll just eat and drive.
>>
File: Looks Like I Found You (Edited).png (403KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Looks Like I Found You (Edited).png
403KB, 500x670px
>>28678785
I've made some in the past. One is a work in progress, though.

http://pastebin.com/P2r4vZab
http://pastebin.com/0iyVbn59

There was some scattered around recently, I'll post them later.
>>
>>28687454
Thanks they're both really good
hope you can finish Cabin in the Woods
but don't let it pressure you
>>
>>28688206
saw this in RGRE thought it could apply here
>>
>>28687454
cool
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28624039
I actually really like it.
but the issue is this is a niche thread that's been around for a long time and it's based around more or less a joke topic so i don't know how people would take you kinda swapping the roles around.

i mean maybe bring it over to AIE? they might be less douche about it.
>>
For me the thing about the flutterrape stories is that she is always super cute and i end up feeling a lil bad after reading a fuck load of them.
>>
Any good Octavia greens? I already read Rejected Notes by Nebby
>>
>>28691533
Somebody is working on one
in the Yandere thread
>>
>>28691401
Or you could stop making baseless assumptions and let him write it here, seeing how everyone who actually replied to him tried to be helpful.
>>
>>28692236
oh?
>>
>>28693647
I can't really say how good it is,
but they haven't run him out of the thread
so he's probably doing something right
>>
I want Fluttershy to hatch an egg in my mouth.
>>
>You woke up this morning ready for that yellow whorse to come knocking at your door. Today you had a plan, and insidious plan at that.
>She has no Idea what's in store for her today. Something so vile that it couldn't fail, she likely would never talk to you again!
>Clip, clop, clip.
>It's her, you could time your watch by it, but not for long.
>You scurry to your stairs like a kid on Christmas morning.
>There she is, you slid down your banister grinning from ear to ear. Holy shit this is going to be amazing!
>You compose yourself from opening the door.
"Hey Fluttershy"
>"Hey anon, can I suck your dick?"
"I don't know CCCAAAANNNN YYYEEEWWWW?"
>She recoils in disgust at your response. Unable to find words she just leaves.
>You knew it all along, everyone HATES it when people do that. Even the soft-spoken habitual rapist Fluttershy can't stand it.
>She didn't contact you for 3 months after that.
>You may have just solved your Flutter problem once and for all.
>>
>>28695737
>You heard 3 light hoof taps at your door. It looks like flutters' "love" conquers all.
>Now it's time for phase 2 of your dastardly plan.
>While Fluttershy was away, you got /fit/. so fit that you caught a stiffy looking at yourself in the mirror! (No homo).
>You answered the door in a thick bathrobe with pajamas underneath your pajamas.
>Every subsequent day you would wear less and less when answering the door. Day,
>"Is wearing a layers in the summer your fetish?"
>After day
>"A-are tight fitting spandex your fetish?"
after day
>"Is answering the door shirtless your fetish?" she says while mopping drool from her mouth.
>A-are tight banana hammocks your fetish anon? Y-you seem very, um, (gulp) e-excited to be wearing one.
>Yesterday you answered the door in a loin cloth and she came right there on your front porch. After a quick hosing off, you went back inside as if nothing happened.
>This was gonna be golden, you know she'll give up, you just KNOW IT!
>You answer her knocks the next day in a full 3 piece suit and tie. You'te imidiately met with her grapping your legs and rubbing her head against your crotch.
>"I just Knew you'd want to get naked... for me?" she pulls back and realizes that you were clothed since you answered the door. "no" you hear her growl.
"Uh flutters?" you ask.
"You're not gonna tease me like that and not deliver the goods you SLUT" she picks up the champagne bottle she had brought for your romp in the sheets and smashes it against your door.
"F-flutters you're scaring me."
>"Shut up!"
"Shutting up"
>The holds the jagged edge to your crotch. "If I ain't getting this fat green cock then NO ONE IS YOU HEAR ME? Now lose the clothes."
You do as she says so not to get a dick full of gl-
>"HURRY UP"
"Yes mam."
>You strip as quickly as possible while avoiding eye contact.
>Your plan not only backfired, but it's about to literally fuck you over.
>>
>>28693764
>I can't really say how good it is
por que? I dun want to read something if it aint gud
>>
>>28695941
Continue
>>
>>28695941
ooh my syntax is trash today!

>She looks you up and down with a primal hunger in her eyes. "Now that's more like it."
>You dare not try and cover yourself, that would only piss her off more. You step back into your house ready to dodge if she swings that bottle of hers.
>She walks in and locks the door behind her with her wing. Her eyes are fixed on your stiffening Johnson and she licks her lips in anticipation.
>NOW IS NOT THE TIME DICK.
>You finally run out of room and she backs you into a wall. Your eyes switch between the open window and her.
>"Don't think about running Anon, I can fly and you do not want me to have to come get you."
>Your feet feel cemented to the ground, and your heart's beating in your throat.
>You flinch when she rests your cock on the tip of her nose. "Don't be scared Anon, I won't bite If you behave."
>You had better behave. Flutters tosses aside the bottle and slides your dick into her mouth.
>Her long tongue wraps around your tip as she bobs up and down. She's looking up at you with those innocent. doe eyes of hers to make matters worse.
>She pulls off with a pop and lets catch your breath. "Mama's not done yet" she she says before deep throating you completely. >Her tongue lifts and laps at your balls while you hold back your orgasm. You shouldn't be enjoying this, this is rape!
>>
>>
>>28597377
dubs for good end.
>>
File: fs.png (1MB, 6250x6192px) Image search: [Google]
fs.png
1MB, 6250x6192px
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28696195
hope this continues
>>
>>
>>28696195
>Fluttershy slowly releases your sensitive member. "See? Now was that so bad?"
"I-"
>"Don't talk, now get on the floor like a good little boy and I won't hurt you."
>You comply and lie on your back. There's no use fighting it now, you'll scrape up what's left of your dignity later.
Flutters wastes no time and is straddling our lap and lining you up with her entrance in a matter of seconds.
>"You're gonna be a tight fit big boy"she breathes while lowering herself on it.
>You hiss in pleasure as her warm depths take you in. You really don't want to enjoy this but...
>"Buu-uuuck you're thick" she moans as she descends on you. All this praise isn't making it any easier.
>Her cunt convulses and squeezes you before relaxing slightly to allow more of you in. You feel it conforming to your shape.
>She rises and falls slowly to get used to you then she picks up the pace. Her moist walls constrict and massage your cock with each pass.
>You can't seem to stop yourself from bucking your hips to penetrate her deeper. You shouldn't want to but..
>She's raping you but...
>You know what, fuck it, it's free pussy.
>You grab her by the hips pull her all the way down until you hilt inside her. Her breath catches in her throat and her eyes cross.
>Her cunt seizes and the only sound she makes is a quiet, high-pitched "yay".
>She caresses the bulge you've made in her belly and her heavy panting returns. Admittedly, that is your fetish, but she's gonna have to work to find that out.
>She attempts to climb off you but you hold her withers and push her back down on you.
"Oh no ya don't, you wanted this dick, you're gonna get it." You flex inside of her for emphasis. You flip her over and whisper in her ear "Buckle up Flutters, it's gonna be a long ride."
>"ʸᵃʸ"
>>
Boop
>>
>>28697845
is that good end?
>>
File: 1476771233230.png (847KB, 1007x2023px) Image search: [Google]
1476771233230.png
847KB, 1007x2023px
>Rape one, draw one "get out of rape" card for free
>>
>>28699324
wasnt there a second part to this?
>>
>>28699823
Not that I know of
https://derpibooru.org/1038042
>>
File: lyraabest.png (32KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lyraabest.png
32KB, 1200x1200px
>Pones react to Anon's face
>>
>>28699324
Kek'd
>>
File: that Trump thing.png (83KB, 383x407px) Image search: [Google]
that Trump thing.png
83KB, 383x407px
answer the door this way
and see what happens
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28701817
Goddamn it, I almost choked on a lucky charm you nigr.
>>
>>28702885
Was it a good choke
or a bad choke
>>
>>28703162
Or a flutter-choke?
>>
>>28703248
You think Fluttershy would be weird enough to want to be choked while she gets fucked?
>>
>>28531456
I can't fucking believe it. It's been over a year since I've stepped foot on this board and Jchallo is still writing. I figured all the old writefags were rotated out by now, but I guess he's still going?
Made me chuckle too.
>>
rump
>>
>>28703947
That was among the first week's fetish guesses. She even offered Anon a pair of classy leather gloves.
He kept them for gardening.
>>
File: 1385943581509.gif (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1385943581509.gif
2MB, 853x480px
>>28701817
>that Trump thing

captcha: FIRE VALLEY
>>
File: go home.png (81KB, 383x445px) Image search: [Google]
go home.png
81KB, 383x445px
bump
>>
>>28706813
>>
>>28698793
Yes... No... YO?
>>
File: lunch.jpg (110KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lunch.jpg
110KB, 1280x1280px
This sandwich looks amazing
>>
>>28710384
>Fluttershy will never give you a sloppy blowjob.
Why live?
>>
Boop
>>
Is jibber ded?
>>
page 10 bump
>>
File: pain.jpg (18KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
18KB, 400x267px
>>28710705
>>
File: 1235453453.gif (919KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
1235453453.gif
919KB, 170x196px
>>28712055
I'm dead inside, if that's what you mean.

In terms of finishing my stories, probably.
>>
>>28526276

"So Fluttershy, tell me about Anon."
>“I moved on him like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And he already had a waifu.”
"So you didn't try to fuck Anon then?"
>“I did try and fuck him. He has a waifu.”
"So do you do this with every human you meet?"
>“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a pony, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
"Really? Anything?"
>“Grab them by the dick. You can do anything.”
"I see. Would you let go of mine please? I have other things I need to do right now."
>>
>>28715794
>"I have the best pussy. You wouldn't believe it, people come up to me and they say "Fluttershy, you have the best pussy!" and lemmie tell you, I know a thing or two about maintaining a great pussy. I've groomed a tre-mendous pussy over the decades, it's one of the great pussies of the world. But like I was saying you've never seen pussy this great, and honestly, sometimes I can't even believe it. Sometimes I just step back and am like "W-ow, I have, a -great- pussy". But some people they say "Fluttershy, we don't think it's that great! We hear you talking about it all the time and we just don't think it's that great! And the polls just came out an--" You've heard these people, so I just say "Look, I've groomed a great pussy, it's one of the best pussies out there, maybe, honestly, maybe -the- best pussy out there, and they never believe it, but the polls just came out and they're all saying I have a great pussy, they're all saying it, believe me."
>...
"Okay that's cool Fluttershy, but can I please just eat my breakfast?"
>"Mexicow is ripping us off in trade."
>>
>>28715953
I kept expecting her to be talking about a cat
>>
File: pocky.png (436KB, 934x1365px) Image search: [Google]
pocky.png
436KB, 934x1365px
I don't think this one's in the thread yet
>>
>>28718076
I genuinely enjoy these comics, bless the drawfag for making these
>>
>>28716853
Kek, me too
>>
>>28715794
how did she grab his dick with hooves
>>
>>28693647
It's bretty gud actually, I read it
>>
>>28721324
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
Bump
>>
File: don't go.png (372KB, 1426x942px) Image search: [Google]
don't go.png
372KB, 1426x942px
bamp
>>
>>28679271
Got the joke about half-way into the first post.

I haven't seen that scene in so fucking long, that was great.
>>
>>28719774

How do ponies usually pick things up? Think it through.
>>
>>28724744
Microscopic Suction Cups.
>>
>>28724744
Their buttcheeks!
It all makes sense now...
>>
>>28724744
magic
>>
>>28724744
Not gonna lie I had forgotten
that she can do that creepy
hand wing shit
>>
File: 1279403.png (212KB, 570x462px) Image search: [Google]
1279403.png
212KB, 570x462px
She knows your fetish now.
Or thinks she does.
>>
>>28724767
Wrong
>>28725178
Wrong
>>28725178
Wrong
>>28725205
Only if they're unicorns
>>28725639
Maybe

They use their mouths, fools.
>>
File: 0006-1382086690244.gif (3MB, 589x331px) Image search: [Google]
0006-1382086690244.gif
3MB, 589x331px
>>28726558
>>
>>28726558
So Shy is the master of talking
around dicks in her mouth
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28723490
suitcase has sticker saying
>international shitposting
>>
File: s4s coaching.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
s4s coaching.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>28728593
I come from the country notorious for it, and we even have a place to learn it.
>>
>>28729331
>222
It even has trips. God bless Oz.
>>
File: 1429341564395.gif (11KB, 166x156px) Image search: [Google]
1429341564395.gif
11KB, 166x156px
>>
File: shirt.png (123KB, 737x762px) Image search: [Google]
shirt.png
123KB, 737x762px
bump
>>
Just let the thread die
>>
File: s4scoaching.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
s4scoaching.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>28730544
Actually that was edited by someone to be more appropriate in that sense. Wasn't so lucky with the actual place.
>>
File: 477313.jpg (38KB, 433x536px) Image search: [Google]
477313.jpg
38KB, 433x536px
>>28732581
You can't make me!
>>
>>28729331
Kek
>>
File: 31E.jpg (31KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
31E.jpg
31KB, 500x549px
Someone should make a new thread. And then post a story to start it off.Anything will do.

please
>>
>>28732581
>Flutterrape
>Die

Hah.
#Necromancy.
>>
>>28732567
Why couldn't egophiliac just stay on the damn ride and not remove everything he/she/it/thonthon did?
>>
File: 1477173874587.gif (2MB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1477173874587.gif
2MB, 400x266px
>>28735193
>Is resurrection your fetish?
>>
File: fetish.png (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fetish.png
65KB, 500x500px
>>28735930
>>
>Day fuckifiknow
>It's been...
>Quiet
>Fluttershy hasn't come around yet and it's already...
>10:30 at night?
>Shit, she might no-
>*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
>Well, never mind then
>Getting up from your couch and placing a bookmark where you left off in your book, you rise and walk to the door to find-
>"Hey... Anon?"
>Hmm?
>A baggy-eyed Fluttershy in pajamas carrying a blanket and pillow
>What's she up to now?
>"Is... *yawn* is somnophilia your fetish?"
"No."
>"Oh. Then can I stay over for the night? Discord has a bunch of friends over and they're all making a ruckus."
"Discord has other friends?"
>"Yeah. He's DMing right now and I can't get his party to calm down so..."
"Yeah, sure."
>You lead her in
"You can take the couch for the night."
>"Thanks Anon."
>She slinks over to the couch, getting comfortable with the pillow before sliding her blanket upwards over her barrel
>The blanket was positioned so that it didn't cover her pajama bottoms, which just so happened to have a hole revealing her vagina and arrows pointing to it with phrases like "Cum inside," "Free hole" and others
"Uh, Fluttershy?" You speak, pantomiming towards it
>"Oh right, you're not..."
>She pushes the blanket down, letting it rest comfortably over her legs
>"*YAWN* Goodnight Anon."
"Goodnight Fluttershy."
>You made sure to use the extra padlocks on the doors and windows into your room that night
>Just in case
>>
>>28732581
No.
>>
bumps
>>
Boop
>>
Is the Thread Archive down? I can't seem to access it.
>>
File: 397133.png (545KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
397133.png
545KB, 1280x909px
>>
File: 1466063549688.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466063549688.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>28726194
I'm a simple man.
>>
File: IMG_0324.gif (135KB, 184x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.gif
135KB, 184x198px
>>28735930
YES!
>>
Bamp
>>
Yump
>>
Jump
>>
Yuuuuuuuuuuuge
>>
File: 1475689759017.png (123KB, 612x563px) Image search: [Google]
1475689759017.png
123KB, 612x563px
>>28538817
You okay, guy?
>>
File: 1465565584359.png (127KB, 425x426px) Image search: [Google]
1465565584359.png
127KB, 425x426px
>>28742488
>>
>>28746146
yes
>>
>>28526276
Friendly reminder; this thread lasted almost a month.
>>
>>28749243
it even got close to 500
>>
Most active thread October 2016 that's for sure.
Nobody last as long as the rape!
>>
>>28749448
And now it's time to renew the rape!
>>
>>28749574
>>28749574
>>28749574

Time for fresh rape, boys.
Just in time for Halloween!
>>
>>28540598
Pretty entertaining. Also meatballs is my favorite.
Thread posts: 460
Thread images: 131

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.