[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutesy appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 22

Can I talk with you? Preferably with the portion of the fandom who isn't retarded like every board on this site except for /tg/.

S6 has been just as cringeworthy as the past seasons, but unlike S2, it wasn't so plotless and out of content. It's still borong as fuck and a constant jump shark over jump shark since Return of Harmony, but it at isn't as fucking dull as the season 2 premiere.

Now unfortunately seeing the ponies pack up for a comfy snow adventure and Spike not getting invited again reminded me of something.
Dungeons and Discord had to once again remind me that there was indeed a good season before this autistic mess of a parody got made in the first place.

I wanted a comfy, subtle, cute and girly show and my only resource for that is season 1's 26 episodes which are mediocre to begin with.
I want more and I want more quality, while maintining the same elements and themes. Comfy world design with 6 lovable stereotypes.
>>
>>28605948
Fuck you.
>>
File: surely you can't be serious.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
surely you can't be serious.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>>28605948
>S6 has been just as cringeworthy as the past seasons

Elaborate.

>but unlike S2, it wasn't so plotless and out of content

By what metric? How are you comparing the seasons?

>It's still boring as fuck and a constant jump shark over jump shark since Return of Harmony

Elaborate. List some of these 'shark jumps'. Explain why Return of Harmony is the high point of the show.

>Dungeons and Discord had to once again remind me that there was indeed a good season before this autistic mess of a parody got made

What was special about that episode specifically? Why do you refer to the more recent episodes of the season as a parody? What qualities make them parodical?

>I wanted a comfy, subtle, cute and girly show

Why would this description not be apt when applied to seasons 2-6?

>my only resource for that is season 1
What makes it so special?

>which (is) mediocre to begin with
Why?

>I want more and I want more quality, while maintining the same elements and themes

Elaborate on why seasons 2-6 are so different from season 1.

Your extensive use of buzzwords and sparse use of any substantiated criticism places you squarely outside the segment of the fandom "who (aren't) retarded". You're just an arrogant blowhard with a superiority complex, which is evident to everyone within the portion of the fandom that you wish to converse with.
>>
>>28605948
I have to disagree on the S6 cringe part but i guess it's a personal thing to perceive something as cringe

Anyway, i would also like to have the old feels back but we all know that
"Nothing stays the same for long, but when it changes doesn't mean it's gone"
The show is evolving, i don't like it either, but they don't do everything wrong
>>
>>28605984
>>28606170
>>28606926
Butthurt all ahoy. We have butthurt for everyone.
>>
>>28607386
So what do you want to talk about now that the retards are literally filtered OP?
>>
The directing problems with this show cannot be pin-pointed through your words. Especially when autists can't read.

It would be best if you filmed yourself and poked the screen at the moment the cringe happened.
>>
File: OP is on the loose.png (189KB, 549x378px) Image search: [Google]
OP is on the loose.png
189KB, 549x378px
>>28605948
>Subtle "the show is shit now" thread
>>
>>28607416
Seaaon 1 could be improved by keeping up all the standards of it while adding more content and substanceful world building and stories for each character as a team.

Scare Master was a great example of slice of life + adventure. Same for Feeling Pinkie Keen and Boast Busters. But the plots and interactions can be less formulaic and more interesting leading to something else like Twilight practicing her magic on Spike.
>>
>>28607764
You're a shit communist.
>>
>>28607645
>Implying they would not go LOL DIDN'T WATCH XD
We know it wouldn't matter how much effort you put in trying to make a good critique of the show.
>>28607782
Yeah that was an unexplored concept.
The show could easily be fixed if they paid more attention to details, but we know they simply don't care, probably because hasbro is borderline slavery, according to some claims we have found.
Supposedly animators get to work overhours and still just receive the minimal salary. I am sure the writers probably get the same treatment, hence why everybody that works for this show jumps ship as fast as possible.
>>
I wish any of us was a bitcoin millionaire. We could have saved the show in the hiatus between season 3 and season 4. I'm mourning for the lost opportunity.

I still really want to see season 1 Luna in action after so many years have passed.
>>
Castle Maneia should have been about exploring the castle's old knowledge as well as the everfree. It should have been a flashback episode of Celestia and Luna trying to guide Twilight to opening up a secret chamber deep inside the castle. Something to do with the elements of harmony.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jW5n3k2VgZE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gRNu60jrtQo
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uHz5glnaw2Y
https://.youtube.com/watch?v=npenikF4XCo

I picture some improvements on the adventure parts by making the journey less linear.
There should be some artistic elements and the show should remove all of its immature kindergarten stuff for something more aimed at 10 year olds who watched Harry Potter.
It's around 3AM where I live so I'm kind of blabbering around now.
>>
>>28608073
>Muh bitcoin scam meme
>>
>>28607386
>pointing out that your whole post is holier-than-though blather with no substance means I'm 'butthurt'

Don't be mad, just go educate yourself. Start with some basic terms for describing narrative structure and plot devices:

http://literary-devices.com/

Now for some meta-analysis of the """""discussion""""

>>28607782
So you've actually made some infinitesimally small progress in clearly stating your opinions, as you did give examples of episodes you like and why you like them, albeit unintentionally. But then we've arrived at a whole new can of worms with your assertion that those episodes are formulaic, as you haven't brought in examples of the formulas they're ostensibly copying. You also wax poetic about world building but don't really seem clear on what world building is, as you provide neither examples of it nor examples of episodes that lack it.

>>28607814
This post, by one of your fellow shitsipping pseudo-intellectuals, is an example of the worst tendencies of self proclaimed critics. It contains not one single example from the show, instead ranting, generalizing, and engaging in wanton supposition.

>>28608098
This is actually not so bad, it at least is specific, even if it makes the base assumption that the reader agrees that Castle Mania is a bad episode, and as a result doesn't provide an argument in favor of such a conclusion.

>>28608317
>re-editing to try and fix flaws that you see

Congratulations, that's actually quite productive. Although longer descriptions of the changes made and why they were made would make it better.
>>
>>28608317
>>28608480
Actually scratch that, I noticed that you didn't actually edit jack shit. You're no better than the others.
>>
>>28609513
Nobody cares, cancerous fuck.
>>
>>28609542
I know, that you don't care, but I would be doing you a disservice to allow you to live unchallenged in your delusions that you're being insightful or in any way doing something of value.
>>
>>28609568
How the fuck is mentioning why the writers don't give a minimal fuck about doing a good job because they are being paid the minimal salary while forced to work long hours until they shit out the new season (which is the root cause of all the fucking lack of quality in the whole show) not worth anything?
You literally have to be b8 or mentally damaged to not understand this.
I could mention that the show used to be a refreshing wind in the middle of all the media based in sex and violence back then and it somehow managed to remain watchable despite being a show for little girls thanks to this, but they slept through their fame and simply took the easiest path and became exactly like all other media later?
Now I will simply receive a stupid dimissing reply or you ignoring this comment because you are a fucking idiot that sucks hasbro cock because how dare you expect mroe from a show for little gurls!!!. Fuck off.
>>
>>28609631
Since you clearly can't identify the problems with your post, I'll explicate it the part of it that sucks the most:

>The show could easily be fixed if they paid more attention to details

This is an unsupported opinion. There is no preceding argument supporting the truth of that statement, nor any subsequent explanation of how such an improvement would be made/examples of where past episodes could have been better if more attention to a specific detail had been paid.

Now lets tackle the big problems with the post I'm replying to:

>which is the root cause of all the fucking lack of quality in the whole show

Right there are several more unsubstantiated claims and assumptions.

1) The claim that the conditions of the writing staff are the driving factor in the quality of the show.

2) That the show does in fact lack quality.

3) That the rumors you believe are true are in fact true.

>they slept through their fame and simply took the easiest path and became exactly like all other media later

Another broad claim with no evidence. You assert that the show "became exactly like all other media," but fail to provide a definition of "all other media" and fail to offer a substantive comparison of the show and "all other media." You don't discuss similar themes, plot points, character development, etcetera. You just make a claim and assume that the reader will agree. Which is useless.
>>
File: op.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>28609542
Nice try, melanoma. You're the cancer; the vocal minority shitting out pages of posts trying to kill everyone else's hyp.
>>
>>28609968
>Nice try hasbro fag enabler. The one that likes everything hasbro does no matter what, because it is a blessing of the gods to receive another mediocre episode that just cause it has the FiM label stamped on it, it means it is literally ambrosia.
>>
>>28609771
>Claim with no evidence
Ok please show how "the show is good" which is everything that people like you shout, is any real evidence that the show is actually good.
Or even better link me to all of those polls, claiming that is "evidence" that the show is good.
>>
File: celestia implying.png (234KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
celestia implying.png
234KB, 600x762px
>>28609992
>They must be a shill if they don't hate every episode and every season
>Implying implications
>>
>>28610024
>They must be cancer/fans of the fandom if they watch the show but are still less than satisfied with the current status
You were saying?
>>
>>28610024
>Those filenames
>>
>>28609542

Butthurt ahoy!
>>
>>28610085
>If I say he is butthurt then he will be
By thatlogic then, don't you have a Filthy frank video to watch, underaged?
>>
>>28605948
Read fanfiction.
>>
>>28610008
>spontaneously prove a claim I'm making for you that is so vague and ephemeral that you can't possible succeed

Yeah no, how about instead I review and analyze one episode of the show a day until I've made it through the whole show? I can either publish the whole thing in bulk at the end, or I can do it day by day, whichever you prefer.
>>
>>28609513
>I'm trying to help you anon xD totally not a stereotypical villain mentality.
Go be a sociopath somewhere else you antagonistic piece of shit.

And

stop

typing

like this

You mentally retarded autist. Go back to Japan where they write everything on scrolls from top to bottom. Sick faggot.
>>
Oh hey look they remembered when Spike said "Zombie ponies" in Bridle Gossip as an afterthought and turned it into something real.
Kinda like Twilight mentioning Starswirl the bearded in Luna Eclipsed as a joke and then making it a whole thing. I really hate the idiot who farts out these decisions.

So Pranks Later is basically Griffon The Brush Off, or rather what that episode would have been if there wasn't a retarded griffon inside it. Sadly we'll never get to see the relaxed, cutesy, charming version of Pranks Later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9gU7p_H0M

>relaxed, cutesy, charming
The exact opposite of what this retarded director is trying to do with this show since season 2. Can't figure it out because you're too autistic or an insufferable idiot in denial who needs to belt whipped to the hospital till he apologies?
No problem, I'll shove it directly in your face as crudely and honestly as possible.

I'm doing this because I'm feeling like it, not because any of you dissenting losers asked me to do it.(which by the way, why do you never do these things yourselves? I'd at least be happy to have a person at my level doing these things even if he was kissing the show's ass and aiming for the opposite result than mine)
>>
File: Too timed.png (602KB, 937x490px) Image search: [Google]
Too timed.png
602KB, 937x490px
If I was the director/producer/executive then the storyboarader or layout artist who put in that bear would be the first one to have his salary reduced to 10%. That stupid fucking bear reminds me that this is the post- season 1 era.

Fluttershy is inside the everfree forest at night for no good reason. Spike at least had an excuse by crashing with the air balloon into it. Fluttershy should have the excuse of just coming back from Zecora.
Fluttershy gives out a blatant/lampshaded exposition and let me tell you what I've noticed about Mike Vogel's constant bullshit demeanor. 1) All his character are liars or white-liars 2)All his characters are awkward, lame, pathetic, obnoxious. 3)The voice actors sound almost sarcastic because they can't believe their own lines. 4) The vocabulary and dialogue sounds like an uneducated 9 year old wrote them. Incredibly wordy, a lot of word-vomit, jumbled words.
"The forest at night is the same as the forest during the day" Read this out loud and realize how horrible it sounds.

Then the event action takes place(the wind) exactly after she says there's nothing to worry about. If you want your incidental actions to happen in a natural manner then please let 4 seconds of pause and do not goddamn lampshade it so much.

Then Fluttershy continues with her barrage of anxious-spoken fake white-lies and her sarcastically delivered lines of bullshit.
After that the voice actor starts using this gross thick voice we've never heard of before.
Then the whole prank is having Rainbow Dash dressed as a monster and scarying Fluttershy. Compare this to the original first prank Dash wanted to do on Fluttershy before Pinkie interrupted. A crappy fake tortoise who spits water in her face. Compare that S1 prank to this S2+ prank.
>>
Fluttershy does some hyperventillating(do you find relaxing? no, I find this obnoxious)
"That wasn't happy, you really scared me. I hope you're happy"
I hope everyone in the thread listening to this caught that the voice is incredibly sarcastic and fake. It's handled like an amateur, if anything I think it's shittier than Andrea Libman's voice acting from G3 and G3.5
Not to mention Fluttershy was suppose to have a cute baby voice before she started sounding like an anorexic freak at the age of 40.

Hey look it's Harry the bear. the one from Lesson Zero who got martial art massaged by Fluttershy. I hate that guy, because Fluttershy does not hang out with massive creatures, only small ones. If she took care of a manticore then it's because it was incidental and a one time thing only.
>>
>>28612404
>You're scared of everything
>That's not true(again that sarcastic middle-aged woman voice)
>Boo.
>She gets scared by 3 letters coming out of Dash.

Is this director suffering from genuine autism or does he have memory lapses and forgot what just happened 10 seconds ago?

In Dragonshy, Fluttershy got scared of dragons and unexpected things like a leaf falling on her back.
Or Rainbow Dash being scared of Pinkie Pie's dragon impersonation.

He throws a bunch of shitty lightning effects with that cheap-flash fog atmosphere like this is suppose to be an action show and then out of a sudden he throws me this "boo" like he just remember this is also a baby's show for 5 year olds.
>>
Pinkie Pie wasn't retarded and this fucking stupid, she just had her head up in the clouds and a bubbly personality back in season 1.

Back in Griffon The Brush Off every single pony was smiling after the pranks happened. Apparently this season hates fun. (but anon the jokes were garbage) then the writer/director is a fucking double-standard hypocrite if he'd rather rip on his own characters than create some actually funny and cute jokes.
>A fart joke
This is definitely not season 1.
>Waaat!
Shut up. God he loves writing them as obnoxious, stupid, depressed and angry as possible.
>You are not willing to put on the effort required to pull a prank that everypony can enjoy
..... you know this sounds exactly like a geek, right? a dumb, illiterate, stupid geek who never went to school and suddenly he tries to cram the whole vocabulary down his mouth in order to sound intelligent.
>"Gotcha!"
She doesn't have to say it everytime, but an autist feels the need to repeat himself every goddamn time with the same exact phrase.
>>
>The whole town staring at Pinkie Pie expecting her to do something
What is this, a fanfiction? Never in 26 episodes of season 1 has there ever been an angry mob that demanded answers and apologies. Unlike The Simpsons, Hey Arnold, What's With Andy? and many shit slapstick comedy shows which have nothing to do with magic-fantasy, cutesy, laidback, charm and a unique style of writing.
>>
>>28606170

This. I hate to say it is so, but OP you definitely count among "the retards" of the fandom with posts like yours.
>>
5:25 This scene could have been much funnier with the proper soundtrack
As well as more surprise and shock on AJ's face and on the whole situation.
The camera perspective is also kind of shit and we didn't need to hear the rooster singing.
The musical cues are really undermined and lean more on a depressed/failure state, which it didn't have to be.
All of the sound effects and the entire BGM seems really garbage, it wasn't too great in S1, but it wasn't so lackluster and unfitting. (Like having happy slice of life music playing in the goddamn everfree forest)
As for the whole accordion sequence, not the best selection. That accordion instead reminds me of a much funnier video about the main 6 and realistic horse sounds.
>>
>>28612453
You will never be loved because you yourself are incapable of loving another human being.
>>
File: 545943.gif (68KB, 451x376px) Image search: [Google]
545943.gif
68KB, 451x376px
>it's another thread about circlejerking without substance
>now with an extra bonus of that one fag that is on a crusade against Vogel
it can happen
only on /mlp/
>>
>>28612321
>And

>stop

>typing

>like this

I defy you to find a single example of that in any of my posts save for the above section of this one. Seriously, go check out that link I gave you.

>>28612378
Now, here's something of value. Not very much value, as it's mostly another morass of insults, but buried within it there are two sections that are decent:

>Oh hey look they remembered when Spike said "Zombie ponies" in Bridle Gossip as an afterthought and turned it into something real.
Kinda like Twilight mentioning Starswirl the bearded in Luna Eclipsed as a joke and then making it a whole thing.

This is an actual comparison with evidence, which is good.

>So Pranks Later is basically Griffon The Brush Off, or rather what that episode would have been if there wasn't a retarded griffon inside it. Sadly we'll never get to see the relaxed, cutesy, charming version of Pranks Later.

This is a thesis that is limited enough in scope that it can be seriously argued.

The rest of it isn't really worth much, it's just a collection of insults, a second thesis but one you don't seem to intend to argue in this series of posts, and:

>by the way, why do you never do these things yourselves

I did offer, you know. See >>28610424.
I'll take this post as acceptance of that offer. Although I'll be doing my analysis episode by episode, and starting with FiM Part 1, rather than wth 28 Pranks Later. Although to be clear, I won't be aiming for any result, that would be improper. Will my analysis be affected by my intrinsic biases? Yes, I'm only human. But I don't have any explicit goal I'm working towards. I do think it's pretty indicative of your own goal that you chose one of the worse episodes of the show in years (it was so bad it drew unfavorable comparisons to MMDW, an episode whose sole review on IMDB is titled "no doubt one of MLP's worst efforts") to analyze.

End part 1
>>
>>28613004
Part 2

>>28612403
>Fluttershy is inside the everfree forest at night for no good reason. Spike at least had an excuse by crashing with the air balloon into it. Fluttershy should have the excuse of just coming back from Zecora.

It is explicitly stated that they're walking through the forest because they were at a picnic too long. The suggestion about Zecora is interesting, but it would be an alternate reason rather than an addition of a reason. I think the Fluttershy prank itself is the major flaw of the episode, from which all further failings grow, and thus should be cut entirely, but to each their own.

As far as the dialogue criticism, Fluttershy is reassuring the animals, and ineffectually. The reassurances sound silly because they ARE silly, which is why they don't work. The only dialogue that really sticks out is from Rainbow. "Gotcha," which we will hear many, many more times before the episode is over, just hits the ear wrong. It's a glib, insensitive, even a little cruel response, which is out of place for Dash in season 6.

>Compare that S1 prank to this S2+ prank.

Yes, it's dramatically escalated in severity, and unlike the other pranks, there isn't a clear reason for this. But I shouldn't be making that point for you, you should explicitly say that. Similar to how a lawyer never asks a witness a question uncertain of the answer they'll get, a writer should never ask a reader a question they don't intend to answer. Don't say "compare that" make the comparison yourself.

>>28612404
>do you find relaxing?

No, but neither does Fluttershy, which is kind of the point.

>the voice is incredibly sarcastic and fake

No. Wrong. For an example of an actually sarcastic Fluttershy voicing, I direct you To Where and Back Again Part II, at Approx. 10:21:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C-oFNrXFh8

> I hate that guy, because Fluttershy does not hang out with massive creatures, only small ones

That's a headcanon, contradicted by Harry's existence.
>>
>>28613004
>>28613138
>>28612412
>unexpected things like a leaf falling on her back

She's upset and already on edge, so in the context of the scene it makes sense that she's scared.

>He throws a bunch of shitty lightning effects with that cheap-flash fog atmosphere like this is suppose to be an action show and then out of a sudden he throws me this "boo"

Yes, the scene suffers from tonal whiplash and seems out of place both with the rest of the episode and with the show's prior handling of pranking in Griffon the Brush Off. It can't make up its mind between playing the prank for drama and playing it for a laugh, and ends up trying and failing to do both.

>>28612431
>every single pony was smiling after the pranks happened

Yes, and in some cases this is unjustified, but in some cases the pranks are much more severe. Also, in Griffon the Brush off the initial reaction was always one of anger, the smile came only after the pranksters had left. (Or not at all in the case of Twilight.)

>he's upset by a whoopee cushion
>season 1 would never have such a crude joke!

You mean like the sneezing powder they use on Rarity in Griffon the Brush Off? Yes, a whoopee cushion is just beyond the pale by comparison.

>you know this sounds exactly like a geek, right? a dumb, illiterate, stupid geek who never went to school and suddenly he tries to cram the whole vocabulary down his mouth in order to sound intelligent.

Now you're just projecting your anger at me onto Vogel. That's very unhealthy anon. The line in question is a snarky, playful attempt to work Rainbow up by Rarity. There's nothing wrong with it, the syntax is purposefully snooty, intended to provoke a reaction from Rainbow.

>She doesn't have to say it everytime, but an autist feels the need to repeat himself every goddamn time with the same exact phrase.

Yes, the extreme overuse of Gotcha detracts significantly from the episode. Saying nothing at all, like with the Griffon the Brush off Pranks, would be better.
>>
>>28613004
>>28613138
>I defy you
Get your cancerous ass back to >>>/a/
>>
>>28613423
Did you just spend 3 posts just commenting somebody else's rants without adding anything to the criticism?
You're a special kind of attentionwhoring faggot, the type we see on /a/.
>>
File: 1211163.png (398KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1211163.png
398KB, 1200x1200px
>>28613473
Seems like he took his bullshit rant apart, agreed with points that made sense and disproved claims that were wrong.
>the type we see on /a/
you need to go back as well
>>
There is a simple solution to this problem, anyone who no longer likes the show needs to leave and start their own community for fandom stuff. Your constant bitching is useless, your constant posting is cancerous, you are sad, angry little autists who are ruining your own experience and the experiences of others. Fuck off and go be depressing little shits somewhere else
>>
>>28606170
I read this with Applejack's voice
>>
>>28613004
>>28613138
>>28613423
>>28612436
>Never in 26 episodes of season 1 has there ever been an angry mob

Never in 26 episodes has there been a pony as disruptive to the lives of the citizenry as Rainbow Dash is in this episode. Their reaction is entirely understandable. What is less understandable is that the other mane characters save Pinkie have the audacity to be in said mob, when at the end of the meeting Twilight points out that Rainbow got a message other than the one they intended to deliver, and Rarity and Applejack spent the meeting egging Rainbow on, and knew that the result would be elaborate shenanigans.

>5:25 This scene could have been much funnier with the proper soundtrack

Which I presume is the music from the analogous scene in The Godfather, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2CX20bBNJE) but you didn't specify.

>The musical cues are really undermined and lean more on a depressed/failure state, which it didn't have to be.
>All of the sound effects and the entire BGM seems really garbage, it wasn't too great in S1, but it wasn't so lackluster and unfitting.

This is all true. Bad as the episode was on its own, the music only made it worse.

>As for the whole accordion sequence, not the best selection.

Why so measured in your criticism? It was a horrible choice! I'd blocked it from memory until now, because the only thing more grating than the repetitious "gotchas" was that accordion music. I'm not quite sure what I'd use instead, but off the top of my head the first piece from this video would work better, along with just cutting out all the dialogue during the prank montage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x6KN44RvFg&list=RD2x6KN44RvFg#t=360

>>28613457
>>28613473
>/a/
>implying
Seems like you folks are the only ones who've ever been, and it might be best that you go back, as I have no intention of going there at all.
>>
>>28613660
Whoops, linked to the wrong time. This is the intended one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x6KN44RvFg&list=RD2x6KN44RvFg#t=0
>>
>>28613512
>>28613660
Holy fucking shit you are beyond hypocritical, you're just plain fucking retarded and an idiot.
I cannot believe there is a person this stubborn and inhumane that they're incapable of looking in the mirror and admitting their wrongs, let alone even having superiority issues to begin with.
God just fuckin kill yourself, do humanity a favor and kill your fucking self, there is nothing left to do.
>>
>>28613702
Hmmmm.
>>
File: homopony.png (373KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
homopony.png
373KB, 1800x1350px
>>28613702
Your flawless reasoning convinced me, anon. I'll go drink some magic bleach, Equestria awaits me.
>>
>>28613604
You don't own the board, we can be here because we used to like the show.
You can't make us leave, just like we can't make you leave.
I suppose a nostalgia general is in order if this is how things are gonna go.
>>
>>28613702
>>28613712
But on a more serious note, I get that you're mad your high-school level rants aren't being received as well as you expected, but calling me "plain fucking retarded and an idiot" for disagreeing with you is pretty immature, and unlikely to engender more favorable feelings towards your posts.

Also, you don't appear to understand the meaning of the word " inhumane." You likely meant 'inhuman' which despite only having a one letter difference means something else entirely.
>>
>>28613761
>another fucking general
>>
>>28613786
>Implying it won't be better for the hasbro dick suckers because that way they can just hide it with their filters to pretend we left and not have aneurysms, throw tantrums and shit their diapers in rage that someone doesn't like how things are going in their precious show
>>
File: 1434909636386.jpg (227KB, 1280x759px) Image search: [Google]
1434909636386.jpg
227KB, 1280x759px
>>28613761
>a general for people who quit watching the show but still come here
Shove burning legos up your urethra.
>>
File: 1457493433345.png (216KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
1457493433345.png
216KB, 664x714px
>>28613793
>throw tantrums and shit their diapers in rage
You mean like how >>28613702 behaves?
>>
File: 1475254089682.gif (83KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475254089682.gif
83KB, 450x320px
>>28613800
Just like this guy?
>>28613795
>>
File: 1463906205957.png (581KB, 779x806px) Image search: [Google]
1463906205957.png
581KB, 779x806px
>m-make a general for people who don't watch the show
>no fuck off
>reeeee!
>>
VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE
BUT IN THE NED IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY
>>
File: Changeling_Vector.png (71KB, 1055x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling_Vector.png
71KB, 1055x1179px
>>28613660
Actually I'm mad because you're an immature loser trying to suck my dick and pretend you're my understanding friend when you don't have any qualities I'd enjoy in a friend. I don't think I'd enjoy you as a poster on my own forum, let alone a friend. Consider this a rejection if I wasn't clear enough.
>>
>>28613837
>trying to suck my dick
Yes, agreeing with you at all is clearly just prostrating myself before you. How dare I disagree with you only some of the time! The nerve of some people, having nuanced views instead of working only in black and white!

>pretend you're my understanding friend
Oh I'm not your friend. I'm critiquing your posts. Part of this involves savaging the parts I disagree with, but part of it means finding things I agree with and voicing my support of them. Also, it involves suggestions on how to improve your critiques in the future.

Also you seem to conflate the offer I mentioned in >>28613004 with an offer of friendship. I only offered to do an analysis of every individual episode of the show. Nothing more was implicit or explicit in that offer, the """"friendship"""" overtones you're reading into it are your own invention.

>>28613813
Touché, it appears that both groups include screaming children.
>>
File: apple mafia.jpg (141KB, 504x1610px) Image search: [Google]
apple mafia.jpg
141KB, 504x1610px
>>28613941
Anon, with all due respect, it seems like it's your first time arguing on /mlp/, so let me be your guide. It's actually quite simple, this is how things go around here:
When an opinion is presented, it needs to be extrapolated into one of two camps, faustfag or hasdrone. If you refuse to comply, your opinion will be shoved into one of those two sides anyway and any objections will be ignored. Assuming your newfound position, you are required to insult your opponent, largely generalize and misunderstand his arguments. Failing to do so will get you labeled as falseflag or a redditor. After enough shit has been thrown around, you are free to write another insult, proclaim yourself the winner and leave, as per protocol.
Hopefully now you will be able to conduct yourself properly.
>>
>>28613941
And if you're a flamboyant mentally retarded moron who purposely spites people for his own idiocy and ego only uses geek slang and is incapable of bowing down in defeat...
Who writes like a mental retard begging for attention like every annoying handicapped weeaboo (you place one needless space and you're dead)
And then has the cowardice to deny it and pretend nothing happened until his ass is finally on stake and he realizes he'll be sent to the hospital in pain if he doesn't tell the truth.

Then you will be found out and treated like cancer.. Just like every pseudo-intellectual communist on ponychan pretending they hate the show. They hate themselves, not the show. They're incapable of making good critiques and have to base it off of others. They don't know what bad or good is. Hence every weeaboo on this planet.
>>
File: popcorn time.webm (272KB, 726x660px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn time.webm
272KB, 726x660px
>>
>>28614743
Let's break down this trainwreck of a post:

>And if you're a flamboyant
Contrary to what you think, that isn't actually an insult.
>mentally retarded
>moron
Both of these essentially mean the same thing.
>who purposely spites people
You're not wrong, I was very harsh with you.
>for his own idiocy and ego
You can't really do anything in service to idiocy. That isn't how it works.
>only uses geek slang
This is beautiful in its butchery of the English language. Because you clearly have no idea what the words 'geek' or 'slang' mean, but are under the impression that thrown together they mean something significant.
>and is incapable of bowing down in defeat...
What defeat? Are you under the impression that by mashing paragraphs of insults together you're somehow 'winning,' that posts like >>28613702 and >>28613837 make you the 'winner' of some imagined struggle?

>Who writes like a mental retard
You're very fond of that insult. You doth protest too much, as the bard would say.
>begging for attention
Says the man who started a thread implying everyone who didn't share his perspective was "retarded."
>like every annoying handicapped weeaboo
I'm not sure what to make of this other than that you hate handicapped people and weebs, and have decided that since you also hate me I must therefore be both. Fascinating.
>(you place one needless space and you're dead)
I really don't know what you're referring to.
>And then has the cowardice to deny it
Deny what? All the delusional personal attacks you've leveled at me in place of arguments?
>and pretend nothing happened until his ass is finally on stake and he realizes he'll be sent to the hospital in pain if he doesn't tell the truth.
So none of this is related to anything ITT, you're just incoherently ranting about someone from your personal life and projecting those feelings onto me.
1/2
>>
>>28615254
Howdyfuckingloo he did it. He quit using spacea after, single, fucking line. Somebody give this autist his italian tiramisu dessert, he deserves.

Now if only he could bend his faggot ass down and say "I'm a giant faggot, I can't help who I am. But hey I'll try. Not for you, but for myself".
5 goddamn years and some people's personalities never change. They just remain the same smartasses since the /b/read general who pretend they don't understand what everyone on /b/ wanted from them when they all got banned.
>>
>>28614743
>>28615254
>Then you will be found out
I'm really not sure what you even mean anymore. Seek professional help.
>and treated like cancer..
By whom? Found out as what? This is getting really trippy.
>Just like every pseudo-intellectual communist on ponychan pretending they hate the show.
I like the show. Never have I said anything to suggest otherwise. The projection here is reaching critical levels.
>They hate themselves, not the show.
At last, a breakthrough! I see, you were projecting your own self-loathing and insecurity onto me the whole time! This makes much more sense now.
>They're incapable of making good critiques and have to base it off of others.
Oh don't be so hard on yourself, your criticism of 28 Pranks Later was quite original, even if it was pretty basic.
>They don't know what bad or good is.
Well I can't argue there, you have very little ability to discern bad from good.
>Hence every weeaboo on this planet.
Yeah, hence doesn't mean 'like.' It isn't even close to it.
>>
>>28615345
You have to leave now, ponychan.
>>>/a/
>>>/b/

Pick your hell.
>>
>>28615367
>>28615332
Anon, real talk, you need a shrink pronto. You have serious self-esteem issues and deep self hatred, which are best addressed by therapy. You should probably quit 4chan cold-turkey, if a thread like this makes you escalate this quickly it isn't healthy for you.
>>
File: 2kek.png (100KB, 296x334px) Image search: [Google]
2kek.png
100KB, 296x334px
I am enjoying this thread
>>
>>28615394
>>28615345
You really want to get ban hammered again don't you? I see how it with you degenerates, if you don't pull out the old belt, stop talking and start whipping then nobody is going to give you any god forsaken respect around here. Not like an autistic chink chonk admirer such as yourself would ever understand the meaning of common sense, decency and respect. Always have to force it out of manchildren to behave properly around the adults.
>>
>>28615490
>You really want to get ban hammered again don't you?
What? Are you under the illusion that you have moderation powers, or that disagreeing with you is a reportable offense?

> I see how it with you degenerates, if you don't pull out the old belt, stop talking and start whipping then nobody is going to give you any god forsaken respect around here.
We've crossed the threshold from 'psychotic ravings' into 'nothin personnel kid' territory.

>Not like an autistic chink chonk admirer such as yourself would ever understand the meaning of common sense, decency and respect.
Are you talking about yourself again anon? Because it sure seems like it.

>Always have to force it out of manchildren to behave properly around the adults.
And we're right back to the 'nothing personal kid' stuff.

Honestly, this is the most amusing exchange I've had with someone in years. This is either some post-post-post irony or you are legitimately mentally ill.
>>
File: 4chan.gif (973KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
973KB, 640x360px
>>28616255
Did you quote the wrong anon?

Also, bump. This thread is amazing.
>>
>>28616457
I replied to the wrong anon, whoops. I'm having a wonderful time, the other guy appears to have completely lost his shit.
>>
File: 1336897043864.gif (621KB, 455x491px) Image search: [Google]
1336897043864.gif
621KB, 455x491px
>>28616457
Yeah, poor guy accidentally quoted me and I bet the other guy will now completely slam him for that, I'm so excited to see his reply I can hardly contain myself.
>>
>>28616480
Yeah, it should be pretty good. He'll probably call me a weeb again, he has a some bizarre fixations, but that one is the most prominent. He's thoroughly convinced I come from /a/. I've never even watched anime.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.