[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 3

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. HATS! edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>28543346
When we last left off we recruited two new crew members, one flirty and one quiet.

“You uh… don’t say much, do you?”
>“Just talk when it’s necessary. Or feel like I need to.”
“Right… Anyways, I’m Hunter, let’s show you the rest of the crew and get you settled in.”
>Twitch nods, following you.
>You lead him to the kitchen, Midnight laughing as she teases Breeze more with Astray watching.
>The three crew members turn to you and twitch, midnight giving an impressed whistle.
>“Wow. Minotaur Hybrid? Bet you could even carry my gun.”
“Twitch this is Breeze, Midnight, and Astray. You already met Ash.”
>Twiitch nods, giving a smile.
>“Aww, shy?” Midnight asks.
>“Just quiet.”
“Anyways, I do have a day one task for you. We got in a battle with an Ursa in a cave and had Midnight use her gun, so mind giving Astray’s ears a check?”
>“Colt is part of the crew?” Twitch asks.
“Yes, Cyber warfare and hacking.”
>Twitch silently looks over at the colt before looking back to you, giving a shrug shortly after.
>“Right. Come on, Astray.”
>You look to Twitch as the colt hops down
“There’s a portable clinic in the cargo bay, take a look when you can to se if you want to keep it or not. I’ll show you the way to the medbay.”
>“I’ll just use the clinic in the cargo. Lets me take a look at it. Thanks.”
“Alright then, just say if you need something.”
>Twitch hives an affirmative grunt and nod as he walks away with Astray, the Colt looking over the Hybrid.
>“He might get along with Ash, she mentioned to me she liked working out here and there.” Breeze says
>>
>>28543354
He would make a good spotter for any work out you might need one for. Did you see those muscles? He could probably lift two of us over his head. We should check that actually when he's not busy.
>>
>>28543354

“He would make a good spotter for any workout, did you see his mussels? He could probably lift two of us over his head!”
>“No kidding, I can be strong but he is probabably way stronger.” Midnight says. “But that is getting away from our original conversation! Haven’t been to a station called Tundra yet. Would we go now for some shopping? I need to get Breeze all dressed up in different things!”
>Breeze slightly hides her face with a hoof, midnight giggling more.
>“Come on Breezy~ don’t like having fun and dressing up?”
>“No… just I know that you want to put me in some things that are going to make me embarrassed.”
>“That’s half the fun! And don’t tell me that you think it will only be you, because after that makeup comment, Hunter might be in trouble too. And besides that, it could be just the three of us for the first time.”
>Breeze falls silent, looking indecisive as Midnight smiles at you.
>“Well, Breeze says yes, what are we going to do? Now or another day?”
>“I haven’t said anything!”
>“You are thinking about it though. Come on, Hunter already expressed interest in seeing both of us dressed up. I’ll let you dress me if you wana.”
>>
>>28543493
Sure, we can do this now. Give it a chance to see if you like what you wear Breeze.
>>
Would we follow in the hoofsteps of our uncle Mich and dress up too?
>>
>>28543493
Sure! Shopping time it is! But I think we may need 1 extra judge on this. Astray should come with us too. And yes we are gonna dress him up too!
>>
>>28543598
>Dressing up Astray
I second this motion.
>>
>>28543493
>You give a nod, looking at Breeze.
“Give it a chance Breeze, you might like what you get dressed up in.”
>“Yeah! Give it a shot Breezy! It’s all for a good time.”
>Breeze sighs, smiling and nodding.
>“Okay, okay.”
“Good! Let’s go now. Also, how about we get Astray in on this? Have him be a judge and dress him up too?”
>“Fine by me!”
>“…He is kinda young.” Breeze says
>“How old is he? By a Guess?” Midnight asks you.
“14? 15-ish?”
>“Oh he’s fine then, I bet he’s already seen plenty of naughty things and is slowly prodding kinks that interest him.”
>You close up the ship and head to the bridge, piloting the ship back to Tundra.
>The ride goes rather smoothly, Ash joining the three of you on the bridge for the ride.
>After you dock at Tundra, Twitch walks into the Bridge.
>“Did expensive testing. The colt’s hearing is damaged but not incredibly bad. Guarantee he has tinnitus.”
>>
>>28543634
He'll recover from that right? We should not have gone in that cave.
>>
>>28543634
Will he be okay?
>>
>>28543634
He's gonna be ok, right? I mean we need him for dress up day!
>>
>>28543634
>You frown.
“He will be okay though right? He is good to come with us for some shopping fun? And will he recover at all?”
>Twitch nods then shakes his head.
>“He can easily do whatever, all yours. And no, unlikely. He will have ringing in his ears that only he can hear, can’t hear quiet noises too well any more, and could have moments where his hearing totally fails for a few seconds. Could get better, might not.”
>You can feel some sadness from Midnight, the mare frowning with you.
“Nothing we can do then? How quiet and how often could he not be able to hear?”
>“Anything lower then a whisper right next to his ear is too quiet. And no idea. Could give him cybernetic replacements if you can get his parent to sign a form. Nothing too serious given the situation. Should invest in some basic protection, he showed me the gun that was used.”
>Twitch shrugs again, giving a smile.
>“All yours though, will be more then fine for anything. Besides hearing soft hoof steps.”
>>
>>28543772
Tell Twitch that we took Astray off the street and that his parents are assholes. We should find him and apologize to him. We never should have explored that cave...
>>
>>28543772
No... We shouldn't have been so reckless...
>>
>>28543772
i blame the guy that insisted on bringing midnight with us and space bug because it makes no sense for a bear to be on an ALIEN planet.
well then i guess we have to buy him implants then. or just not bring him on missions anymore.
>>
>>28543772
Looks like we'll need to sign some adoption forms if we want to get him some care.

>>28543794
>>28543791
It wasn't our fault, its just part of the job, nobody could have expected an Ursa to be inside.

>>28543801
>just not bring him on missions anymore.
I don't think that's very fair to Astray.
Maybe we can figure out a way to make missions saver for him. Like building him a combat drone he can remote control from the ship so he can still do his job.
>>
>>28543772
>You sigh, feeling sad.
“Damnit… we should have never explored that cave. And Astray was abandoned, we took him off the streets because his asshole parents left him.”
>Twitch loses his smile, and though his face doesn’t show it, you can feel sadness and anger from him.
>After a pause, he speaks up.
>“Wartime crisis code 13-576.”
>You give the stallion a confused look.
“What?”
>“An emergency crisis code that was established during the battles with the Frontier Federation. It allowed for a rushed and instant custody or guardianship due to the spike of refugees that couldn’t care for themselves. No evaluation, no inspections, small fee. A medical report on hearing damage and a white lie, along with no proper parent identification, would put the colt in an ideal situation to be filed with that.”
>Your jaw drops at the Hybrid stallion, Twitch shrugging
>“Just a thought. Will be getting settled or in the med room.”
>Twitch walks off, Midnight speaking up.
>“So… any idea what Astray likes? I feel kind of bad…”
>>
>>28544019
He likes computers so I guess getting him a game to play would be a good start.
>>
>>28544019
Don't feel bad Midnight, nobody could have expected what happened, besides if she hadn't been around things could have ended a lot worse. Astray will just need an implant or a hearing aid now.

Also, he likes tech stuff, we should probably talk to him about that seeing how he's effectively our son now.
>>
>>28544019
I think he would like if we all invite him on the shopping trip, if you know what I mean...also he's really into tech so maybe something related to that. Also Midnight, it would be nice of you if you teach him how to use the gun I gave him later on.

>>28544115
Technically not our son yet, and I think it would be fair to ask him about the guardianship papers before we do it without his consent.
>>
>>28544115
actually we probably would have just run away toward midnight.
>>
>>28544174
> Also Midnight, it would be nice of you if you teach him how to use the gun
I was hoping that we'll be the one to teach him gun usage.
>>
>>28544174
>Technically not our son yet, and I think it would be fair to ask him about the guardianship papers before we do it without his consent
Well, apparently we don't need the papers now. It might be a bit soon to drop something as heavy as "hey want me to be your new dad". So let's just get him the care he needs it.

>>28544280
We could both do it together. and give him the family he never truly had.
>>
>>28544280
I was thinking she should teach him because she's the one that damaged his hearing and it would be a chance for them to get closer because she feels bad about it. Also she has the best Ranged stat so she would know more than us.
>>
>>28544337
We do need the papers if we want to fix his hearing. But we should talk to him first and see if his hearing is really bothering him or not.
>>
>>28544415
According to the emergency code, we can give him rush care. That's why I said we don't need the papers.
>>
>>28544536
Pretty sure we do need the papers. Says we need to have a medical report to apply for the guardianship papers. Once we have the guardianship papers we can proceed to fix his hearing.
>>
>>28544620
>No evaluation, no inspections, small fee. A medical report on hearing damage and a white lie, along with no proper parent identification, would put the colt in an ideal situation to be filed with that.”
Twich is a doctor. He can just make the medical report.

I'm not saying I don't want to get guardianship by the way, but if we do this now it seems like it'll be less expensive and we can just adopt him after, to take care of any future problems.
>>
>>28544761
I think there's a misunderstanding here. We need the adoption papers BEFORE we can fix his hearing. The "No Evaluation, no inspection, small fee." line is referring to the guardianship papers, not the medical bills. We can't put him up for surgery if we are not his legal guardian.
>>
>>28544019
“Don’t feel bad Midnight, it could have been much worse if you weren’t there. Besides, how could we know that an Ursa was there?”
>“Shit.” Ash says, getting up.
“What?”
>“I owe you an Ursa rug.” She says, walking off.
>You look back to Midnight, smiling.
“He does like computers and tech stuff, so a few games could be good. You could also help me with teaching him how to shoot. And besides, we still have that shopping trip.”
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>“Sure! Let’s get going.”
>You all get up, heading down the ship hall.
>When you all reach the crew quarters, you stop as the two mares keep going.
“Be there in a minute”
>“Alright, we will just wait in the cargo for you two then. Don’t take too long, Breeze might get cold hooves and paws.” Midnight says, giving Breeze a nudge with her flank.
>You open the door to Astray’s room, the colt fiddling with his hacking device and not noticing you.
“Hey Astray.”
>The colt jumps very slightly and turns his head.
>“Oh, hey Hunter. What’s up?”
“I wanted to say sorry about your ears, how are they?”
>Astray rubs one of his ears with a hoof.
>“I wondered why I couldn’t hear Breeze talk for a second, but I’m fine I guess. I hear that ringing like it’s from a movie… but I’m glad that they just don’t hurt anymore.”
>Astray looks a little awkward, avoiding eye contact a little.
>“…Thanks for asking also.”

>>28544878
Correct
>>
>>28544878
>I think there's a misunderstanding here
Oh, I see. Honestly, the way Twich speaks confuses me a bit.
>>
>>28544958
Can we hug him?
Wanna help pick some good looking clothes for the mares?
>>
>>28544958
We're gonna go dress up and want to bring you along. I wanna know what you look like when some suaveness is added.
>>
>>28544958
Say Astray...we can probably get cyber implants to fix your hearing...how would you feel about that? I mean...is your hearing bad enough that you might want them right away?
>>
>>28545120
Ask Astray if he's ok with us adopting him to get his ears fixed, so his hearing doesn't die on him randomly
If he's not comfortable we can just say it's just a formality. He doesn't have to treat us like his father if he doesn't want to.

>>28545035
Also yes, more hugs.
>>
>>28544958
Does he have any interest in getting implants?
>>
>>28544958
>You move to the colt and give him a hug, Astray Squirming for a second before giving a slightly annoyed sigh.
>Again you feel happiness from him even though he doesn’t return the hug, some sadness present too.
“How bad is the ringing?”
>“It’s really annoying, it feels and sounds like a fly won’t leave me alone.”
“What if we could fix that?”
>“It would be nice honestly, I can feel myself loosing some sleep over this. Why?”
“Well… we could get you some implants, but it requires me adopting you or applying for guardianship. That’s if you want to that is, not like you need to call me your father, we just need the formality.”
>Astray stays silent, a huge mix of emotions coming from him.
“Astray?”
>The colt keeps silent, the tornado of emotions still going.
“Um… well besides that, how would you feel about going shopping and picking out something for the mares to wear? You are more then welcome to join in.”
>Astray perks up a little, looking up at you with a smile.
>“Sure, sounds fun! And…”
>Astray then looks down, avoiding eye contact again.
>“And…I guess… you could. It be nice to get this fucking ringing to stop, can hardly hear myself think.”
>>
>>28545425
Let's go see some pretty mares wearing some pretty clothes for us.
>>
>>28545425
Okay, bud we'll get you fixed up but first, let's check out those mares.

Give him a reassuring pat on the back everything will be ok.
>>
>>28545425
Well it's a deal then. We can get the guardianship papers after our shopping trip. All we need is Twitch to make us a medical report. But enough about that...wanna bet I can make Midnight try out lingerie?
>>
>>28545425
>You let go and keep one hoof around Astray, giving him a pat on his back.
“Then we will get you those implants, just leave it to me.”
>You then get up, smiling at the colt.
“Come on, we have pretty mares who we get to watch as they try on pretty clothes. Wana bet that I can’t make Midnight try on lingerie?”
>Astray perks right up, smiling.
>“I’d take that bet, but odds are that I’d loose.”
>You both head down to the cargo, Ash working with the Ursa fur as Breeze and Midnight wait.
>You spot Twitch at the medical container, stepping away to talk to him.
“Hey Twitch, think you can make me a medical report for Astray’s ears?”
>Twitch turns around, grabbing a form and showing you.
“I’ll just make another later. Might be good to just re-arrange the cargo and keep this container, it’s basically the same as the medbay. Closer to the entrance for faster treatment, and we could turn the medbay into something else.”
“Thanks Twitch.”
>The stallion nods, returning to the container.
>“Security station should be able to help you with that form I mentioned.”
>You give your thanks again, moving to your other crew and seeing Breeze look over Fixit again.
>You all get going and head out, walking along the station and talking a bit here and there.
>“So… how did you know… what I was wearing? Could you really tell from knowing fashion that much?” Breeze asks, looking a little embarrassed.
>Midnight laughs, nodding.
>“Well, yes, but I lied about being that good.”
>“What?”
>“Honestly? what gave it away is that your pants are a size too big for you Breeze, I literally saw.”
>Breeze’s ears fall and she lowers her head in embarrassment, Midnight looking up.
>“Here we are!” She says, looking at the large clothing store.
>>
>>28545743
Let's go in and see what this place has to offer. Try not to get anything too expensive. Unless it looks really good.
>>
>>28545743
Alright...here we go! We need to get ourselves a Han Solo outfit and a Neo outfit for Astray. Let's see if we can find some sexy dresses for Midnight and Breeze too.
>>
>>28545743
First stop lingerie.
>>
>>28545818
Nah. Gotta build them up to lingerie else Breeze will never agree to it. First cute outfits. Then revealing outfits. Then lingerie.
>>
>>28545852
Agreed. Start slow and build up to lingerie.
>>
>>28545743
We'll have to try some on too, gotta make uncle Mich proud.
>>
>>28545743
Get Astray a leather jacket

>>28545886
Agreed hunter needs a head-turning outfit like uncle mich. Also a skirt.
>>
>>28545912
B-but...Neo outfit for Astray...?
>>
>>28545912
>>28545916
Why not get both? or even more? It'll be cute either way.
>>
Good lord, we're going to break the bank after this.
>>
>>28545931
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we don't have infinite money. Han Solo outfit for Hunter and Neo outfit for Astray first please!
>>
>>28545912
We should monitor how Ashtray feels about a male confidently rocking a skirt.

>>28545938
>>28545939
We're trying on outfits, we only buy what we like.
>>
>>28545938
It's not like jobs are hard to get or do. We can spend money some what frivolously. Though I would really like to start saving up and having a safety net of credits on hand and be fiscally responsible.
>>
>>28545939
>Han Solo outfit for Hunter
We already kind of look like Han Solo so I'd rather get the other outfit first.
>>
>>28545961
Not Han Soloy enough if you ask me. But let's see the prices first.
>>
>>28545743
“Come on, let’s go.”
>You all walk in, sticking together mostly.
>The place really has everything, from basic things to more exotic and sexy clothing.
>You kind of wander, looking for things for you, Astray, and for the mares.
>Not sure where to start, you just keep going down all the isles, eyeing up everything.
>You look at a few skirts and other more mare-ish things, along with other kinds of clothes, moving on after being indecisive.
>You browse jackets, vests, and shirts for now, happily looking around.
>You grab a nice and slightly loose shirt, the opening for it being quite large and going down your chest.
>After trying it on, you grab a black vest and try it as well.
>You look at yourself in a mirror, smiling at how you look.
>You check the prices, surprisingly just the two bits of clothing so far being 40 credits total.
>“Well don’t you look like a movie star badass?”
>You turn and see midnight, the mare smiling at you.
>You also see Astray, the colt having a leather looking jacket with a fabric hood.
>“Might do better with a dress-ish shirt, leaving the buttons undone. Get a little more handsome in there to be a really handsome badass. But I really like that vest on you.”
“Thanks.”
>Midnight moves to you, looking at Astray.
>“Think that’s good for him? Figure an urban look would be nice.”
>Astray tries to do up the jacket, having some trouble.
>“Kinda small I think.”
>“You aren’t supposed to do it up silly! You look better with it open if you ask me”
>Astray looks over himself, Midnight leaning towards you and whispering.
>“So then, Mister “I need my makeup”, should I be looking for cute things for you too? I already got some things lined up for Breezy~.”
>>
>>28546073
Yes please!~
I'll even help you pick it out and take it off later.
>>
>>28546073
Cute things? Yes!
>>
>>28546073
Give Astray some sunglasses and he's golden! Clothes are super cheap so we can buy whatever the heck we want. Also yes please Midnight! Let's see what you got!
>>
>>28546073
Maybe he could just get it be a size bigger since he's still a growing colt? As long as it doesn't hinder him too much it should be fine.
>>
>>28545961
Keep in mind that the OP isn't strictly accurate to our character. At the very least we have the blue changeling eyes.
>>
>>28546130
Doesn't matter now, we are Han Solo.
>>
>>28546073
We should try on some of the cute outfits Midnight picks out and see if they look good on us.
We can shapeshift to make it work with our figure.
>>
>>28546073
>You look at midnight, a sly grin on your face as you whisper back.
“Cute things? Yes please!~ I’ll even help you pick it out and take it off later.”
>“Yessssss.~” Midnight says, looking excited.
>You look back to Astray.
“A size bigger would be good, as he is still growing, but throw in some sunglasses and he is golden!”
>Astray looks up and smiles, nodding.
>“I’ll go find it!”
>The colt trots off, you looking back at Midnight.
“What did you have in mind?”
>Midnight grins, looking very excited about dressing you up.
>“One surprise, you and Breeze don’t get to know what it is yet. But…”
>Midnight giggles.
>“You might just get the same thing I am thinking for breeze, except you get stockings… A short skirt and stockings… either way, panties are a must! Possibly a dress for you…”
>Midnight shakes her head, smiling.
>“Maybe something casual and super simple too, get you just in a loose shirt and panties. Ahh! I’m just so excited that I don’t know, I never got to do fin things like this with a stallion before.”
>>
>>28546274
I have faith in your fashion sense. Dress me up! Oh, and don't forget I still need a separate outfit for that date.
>>
>>28546274
Guns and cute outfits we should differently introduce her to our uncle. They'd be best friends.

>panties
Fuck panties. Men wear thongs! I want to show off the goods.
We need a party outfit to go along with this casual one.
>>
>>28546337
B-but silk panties.
>>
>>28546360
Sorry, I don't think I was communicating well.
I mean we should get both.
>>
>>28546274
“I have faith in your fashion sense, so dress me up how you want! But just panties? What ab-“
>You are cut off as Midnight puts a hoof over your mouth.
>“Not. One. More. Word.” She says with a smile, removing her hoof from you
“Well, just make sure I have a party outfit for this casual one I’m making. Oh, and one for that date.”
>“For the date? Or for the night of the date?”
>Midnight winks at you, grinning.
>“I’ll get a few things ready for those occasions. One to make mares turn their heads, the other to make stallions.”
>The Batpony mare walks off with a sway, leaving you to keep outfit building.
>You get a pair of pants and a nice belt to go along with your outfit, getting the total to about 70 credits.
>Looking around you see your crew looking at their own things, Astray looking at pants while Midnight and Breeze generally brows the same area of more mare-ish clothing.
>You can see Midnight grinning wildly, the mare looking up at Breeze before back to the clothes.
>>
>>28546530
Teletalk to Midnight: 'If I get to see you and Breeze in lingerie by the end of the day I will let you put makeup on me.'
>>
>>28546530
It's like that mare can read my mind.
I want to take her into the changing room and makes sure everything fits.~
>>
>>28546530
>You grin, using your magic to talk to midnight.
‘If I get to see you and Breeze in lingerie by the end of the day, I will let you put makeup on me.'
>You see midnight’s ears perk up and she looks up, looking around till she sees you.
>She gives a confused look as you smile at her.
‘Magic.’
>She smiles and nods, giving a wink.
>You keep casually browsing, bumping into Astray.
>The colt has chosen a sweater and two pairs of pants, still looking around.
>“I think Breeze is being shy about her selection.”
>You turn and see Midnight, the mare smiling at you.
“Oh?”
>“Yes, I think she like casual and cute sexy things. Both of you are playing so close to my surprise that it is not even funny… you and I have the same idea though, I was planning to get Breeze into something already, your lingerie idea is super close.”
>Midnight winks at you.
>“I do have it too, so you better get ready to become a mare~. I’m also ready to go, you done?”
>>
>>28546798
I think so, yeah. Dress me up!
>>
>>28546798
Yup ready to go.

Shapeshift a more girlish figure to really make the outfit work.
changeling traps are best traps.
>>
>>28546798
>You give a nod.
“Yep! All set!”
>When Astray and Breeze finish up, you pay for your things and head back to the ship.
>Midnight has the most things of all of you, Astray happily wearing his new jacket.
>When you all get there, Midnight looks at Breeze.
>“You ready Breezy?~”
>Breeze shuffles a little, a small smile on her blushing face as she nods.
>“Good!”
>She then looks to you.
>“So… where to? Who get’s to be first?”
>>
>>28546976
Let's go to our room. Midnight goes first!
>>
>>28546976
>>28546992
Indeed, she needs to show us how it's done and make Breeze more comfortable with it.
>>
>>28546992
>Let's go to our room. Midnight goes first
If we're heading to the bedroom first we may as well take them both.

>>28546976
Iets send them back and have hunter pick up some food to cook them some dinner. Maybe Vex showed him how to cook.
>>
>>28546976
Tell Midnight that when everyone gets tucked away for bed, we'll take her out to party at night.
Everyone knows that's when the fun places open up.
>>
File: file.png (169KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
169KB, 600x600px
>Hunter wakes up after a night of drinking, but is prepared for a new day!
>No one will tell him why everyone keeps snickering behind his back
>>
>>28546976
“My room, and how about you go first? Show us how it’s done?”
>Midnight grins and nods, you leading the way into your ship.
>The for of you get into your room, Midnight spotting your plush manticore right away.
>“Aweee! There is a big softie underneath that badass shell!”
>You groan a little and roll your eyes, all of you setting your things down.
>“Alright! Fun time!~” Midnight says.
>You all sit down on your bed, Breeze looking nervous and Astray just smiling.
>Before midnight begins changing clothes, she has you help set up one of your bed blankets so that is acts as a cover for changing, midnight claiming that it is more for surprise then privacy.
>After a minute, midnight steps out.
>The cyber Batpony now has a skin-tight pair of leather looking shorts that really define her flank, a similar tight and sleeveless top just covering the front of her torso and leaving her belly exposed, both a bright green with small black lines going down the sides.
>Midnight also had some similar bands on her fore hooves, having a real “ready to party” look to her.
>She sways and walks with a bit of sass, stopping and giving a very showy and flexible stretch before spinning and giving a wink when she stops.
>“I see somepony like what he sees.”
>You look over and see Astray smiling, a bit of a blush on his face as he glances to and away from Midnight.
>Midnight giggles, Breeze smiling.
>“Wow, you are good…”
>“Well, half my job was making heads turn.”

>>28547219
Motherfucker, i need those sides.
>>
>>28547265
"But can that outfit hold up to dancing?" With a grin and a wink.
>>
>>28547265
Midnight...you're...oh wow...is it getting hot in here or what? Now I can't wait to see what Breeze has in store for us!

Teletalk to Astray: 'What do you think? On a scale of 1-10? I would give her a solid 9.5!'
>>
>>28547265
Damn that is a good start, can't wait to top ya.~
>>
>>28547265
“Damn Midnight, that’s a good start… but can that outfit hold up to dancing?”
>Midnight grins.
>“I bought this outfit for when I do party… but to answer you…”
>Midnight starts with a slow sway moving back and forth and just moving her hips.
>She suddenly jumps up an little and really starts moving, her entire body quickly moving back and forth and all around.
>Midnight moves and sways at a silent beat, turning around and giving you all a good look at the shorts that are right up against her flank as her tail swishes back and forth.
>You swear that you can see a slight outline of her marehood under her dock, her swishing tail moving and blocking any confirmation.
>When she finishes her dance she giggles, giving another wink
‘So… what would you rate her out of 10? I’m thinking a 9.5. A solid 9.5.’
>‘Yep, right up there with ya, 9.5 is a good number. This is great! I owe you big time.’ Astray says back.
>You whistle, grinning at Midnight.
“Wow Midnight… you are… wow…”
>“Looking a little hot there Hunter.~” she says.
>You give a nod, giving a sly grin.
“Can’t wait to top ya.”
>“Define top.”
>Midnight winks again, looking at Breeze.
>“Your turn!”
>Breeze looks nervous, keeping quiet.
>“Come on! You need to go, that way I can get to dressing you and Hunter up! Then the real fun starts.~ Feel like going first then Hunter? Or should we get Breezy?~”
>>
>>28547539
I don't mind going first.
Let's use our shapeshifting powers to make our butt bigger so we fill out our more girly outfits.

I guess we're about to find out how gay Astray is.
>>
>>28547539
The best comes last, so we go after Breezy.
>>
>>28547539
Let's let Breezy decide which of us goes next. We've been pushing her along the entire time, it's time she gets to make a decision.
>>
>>28547539
“Well, I’m okay with both. How about Breeze chooses? We kinda have been pushing her the entire time.”
>Breeze looks at you and smiles.
>“I’ll go first after my first one. I’m just nervous…”
>Midnight moves to breeze, giving her a quick hug.
>“Don’t be! I’m sure what you got is fine and that you will pull it off, it’s all about the fun here Breeze.”
>Breeze get’s up and nods, moving to the makeshift changing area.
>Midnight acts quickly and gives Breeze’s flank a quick smack, making the Hybrid mare jump and yelp a little before looking back at Midnight.
>“Go get em tiger!” Midnight says with a giggle.
>Breeze sighs with a smile and disappears with her bag, getting changed as Midnight sits between you and Astray.
>It takes a little, but Breeze then speaks up.
>“N-not the best… I can’t do my hair up properly and have no makeup on, but…”
>Breeze walks into view, wearing a shiny blue dress with no sleeves.
>The dress is a little high class but not super formal, the sides of it where the long skirt is having cuts in it from about where her cutiemark should be to all the way down, revealing her legs.
>With the way her dress is, you not only get a good view of her hind legs, but a good idea to the shape of her flank.
>“Awee, you look pretty Breeze! Kinda of the idea I had for dressing you up for that date.” Midnight says.
>>
>>28547756
Give a whistle and gesture for her to do a little twirl.
>>
>>28547756
Lookin' good Breezy! Well since we are trying out our date outfits first I might as well put mine on. Show me what you got Midnight!
>>
>>28547756
That's cute.
Give her a gentle clap.
>>
>>28547756
>You give a whistle and clap your hooves together, then making a gesture for the mare to twirl.
“Lookin good Breeze! You look cute.”
>Breeze giggles and gives a spin, the skirt of her dress moving up a little as she spins and stops, smiling after.
>“Really cute!”
>“It does look nice.” Astray says. ‘I’d say a 8-ish, Midnight is more sexy but she looks good.’
>“Thanks guys.”
“Well, if we are trying our date outfits on, could I go next before we really start having Midnight dressing up?”
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>“Sure, you can go again right away if you wana. I want to keep this on for a little.”
>You give a nod, looking to Midnight.
“Show me what you have then Midnight.”
>“Sure thing!”
>You both get up and Midnight gives you a bag before returning to your bed.
>You dig through the bag and get the outfit on, stepping out after.
>”Ohh.”
>“Cool.”
>You look at yourself, seeing what Midnight got for you.
>You have a nice and tough looking jacket on with a simple shirt underneath, a pair of denim pants that are a good fit but not tight at all.
>“I felt it was a bit cliché… but it also gives you a though and handsome look. Too bad that the store didn’t sell holsters, I think that it really would have made it better.” Midnight says.
>>
>>28547978
Well since we have the outfits here I might as well make it official...Gentle Breeze, I would be honored if you would go out on a date with me tomorrow evening.
>>
>>28547978
So Midnight how would you feel going out on the town with this movie star?~
>>
>The date with Breeze
Yeah about that....why are we going on a date with her? Cause I'm pretty sure most voted against it.

I think it was 2 against saying she wasn't waifu material and one 1 person for her. Then another who picked the why not both option. (something about bar hopping)
So are we taking both midnight and breeze out?
I'm a little confused about that because I know I voted against it.
>>
>>28548183
I'd like to go bar hopping with all three girls instead of a date myself. I don't know why we're focused on Breezy specifically. I guess it's the moe character attraction. They're usually the ones people waifu immediately.
>>
>>28548183
We are asking Breeze on a date tomorrow evening and asking Midnight to go clubbing with us today basically. And I'm not sure about the votes but from what I saw people were pretty impartial on the subject. I'm all for BreezexHunter tho.
>>
>>28548224
We already did that like a day ago though. Maybe later?
>>
>>28548183
I'm frankly right there with ya.

>>28548183
>>28548100
>>28548040
>>28548183
>>28548224
>>28548229
>>28548241

Dubs aside, i am not doing a coin flip decision for the ongoing waifu war. Even if there are some of you who just like to watch instead of play, please vote for which mare you guys want to date. Because i don't want to railroad this or make this a decision on my part.
>>
>>28548274
I should also add that
>>28548229
Is more then acceptable in this situation.
>>
>>28548274
Things would be more fair if you made a strawpoll on it. Otherwise it's gonna be a clusterfuck.
>>28548289
And yes, date with Breeze and going to the club with Midnight seems good.
>>
>>28548300
Fair enough, i'll give it a bit

https://strawpoll.de/3w1rrcb
>>
>>28548318
>Pimp options
QM please...that would be extremely difficult to do since they all live on the same ship.
>>
>>28548274
I guess this is ok>>28548229

But ask her out the way this guy did be more casual. >>28548040
I don't want to lead her on she should know its for fun.

>>28548388
It was pretty easy to do in the last quest....but on the other hand, we were a mare.
>>
>>28548318
>No Ashe option
QM pls
>>
>>28548437
>No Astray option
QM pls
>>
>>28548446
B-but that's gay senpai.
>>
>>28548483
We will see if that's an option when we present ourselves in our girly outfit in front of Astray.
>>
>>28548483
Hasn't stopped us before.
Though the legal issues for fucking a minor might.
>>
>>28548446
>>28548437

Realistically, all of the crew is an option. Vex had sexual interaction with Angel, Chaos, Fixer, Cobalt, and Surge. So if you guys are driven to see what Ash likes or help Astray bust a nut, fine by me.

Just right now, it is a competition between these two.
>>
>>28548513
No plz, Astray is not for homo/sexual.
>>
>>28548491
Given what someone suggested young Hunter to be involved with at one point last quest/wanted to see if a crew member would be into it, when he was still one week hatched... I doubt it will stop anyone
>>
>>28548513
...Vex fucked or gave Hunter his first blowjob at one point, didn't she.

>>28548536
Well, when you put it that way...it just makes me want to put a changeling dick in his mouth.
>>
File: zAp2LzJ.png (636KB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
zAp2LzJ.png
636KB, 2500x2641px
>>28548548
>>
>>28548548
that never happened. hunter was always away from anything adult.
>>
>>28548548
It was never fully expanded upon or fully said what was intended, but probably it is what was wanted. Never happened, but it was suggested as on day one Hunter had learned that lust meant that ponies wanted to copulate. (due to the fact that changelings sense emotion and all, it is a little unavoidable to not explain it to him)
>>
>>28548548
I'd hope so. She has to show him how a mare does it right so that when he's off on his own he won't get wooed by some cunt with shitty blowjobs.
>>
>>28548605
>it is what was wanted.
>>28548610
>I'd hope so.

And just like that. It became cannon.
>>
>>28548604
Vex wasn't exactly tight lipped about anything Hunter asked about including sex stuff, and treated sex more casually than just about anything else. It's not much of a stretch. The real dividing point is if she would do it while knowing Angel wasn't ok with it, assuming he wouldn't be. That'd be a bit harder for him to accept as 'normal changeling growth'.
>>
>>28547978
“Well, I do like it! And now that we have the outfits for the occasion.”
>You move to Breeze, smiling at her.
“Breeze, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?”
>Breeze’s face goes red again, the Hybrid mare nodding with a smile.
>“Yes, I’d like that.”
>“Aweee, just say that you’d love to Breezy! Promise you can share too!” Midnight says.
>Breeze rolls her eyes as she keeps smiling, happiness coming from her.
>“Now come on you two! It’s time for the fun stuff! Who wants to go first? It’s about time we push some limits, because the last thing I have for you two is something we all have to try at the same time!” Midnight says.
>“Well… I don’t care who goes first, Hunter can choose.”
>>
>>28548735
We should leave our final outfit as a surprise at the end for Astray. Tell Breezy to go first.
>>
>>28548735
>Promise you can share too!”
I never put a ring on anybody, sharing is always an option.

>>28548762
Ok, I can roll with that. I want to use that outfit on Twitch too. I'm sure his body will do the talking for him.
>>
Okay so quick questions since I'm doing >>28546136

What are Ash's eye colors?
Did you ever think about mane styles?
Is Hunter just a regular looking changeling?
>>
>>28548735
“You have a go Breeze, you might like that Midnight has in mind for you.”
>Midnight giggles as Breeze nods, the two mare’s getting up.
>Midnight gives Breeze one of the bags, smiling.
>“Here, put on everything in this bag.”
>Breeze happily nods, disappearing behind the makeshift changing wall.
>There is a slight silence as Breeze changes, Midnight grinning.
>“…I don’t know Midnight.”
>Midnight giggles.
>“You can pull it off Breezy! Just wait till you get your approval from us!”
>You can feel some nervousness from Breeze as she keeps quiet, Midnight still smiling.
>Breeze eventually walks out, her outfit being dramatically different.
>Breeze has a jacket on, the jacket being undone with a top similar to Midnight’s being underneath it that shows her belly a little.
>She also has a very short red skirt on, a bit of Midnight’s party flare showing on the outfit.
>When Breeze nervously turns to look over herself, you easily catch a glimpse of tight panties under the skirt, the white colour easily noticeable against her grey legs.
>There is a blush to Breeze’s face, the mare looking a little undecided.
“There’s a fun loving mare in there somewhere, so I figure I’d make her into one.” Midnight says.

>>28548938
Amber eye color.
Midnight has a bob cut with a pink highlight
Breeze generally has a regular looking mane that she brushes, so i'd say something that looks like RainbowDash
Astray has a bit of a messy but not crazy messy look to him
Twitch has a pretty basic short mane, kinda military looking
Hunter is a regular changeling

If you need more, just ask. and when the picture is done, post in in the thread too.
Most of the character descriptions can be found in the crew information, though you probably already figured that out.
>>
>>28549025
Tell her she doesn't have to wear if she doesn't like it. We should be able to return it if the tags still there.
Honestly, I don't think it's really her thing.
Because she's boring, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>28549025
Teletalk to Astray: '10! Solid 10! Definitely a 10!'
Damn Breeze, you should hang out with Midnight a lot more...
>>
>>28549025
General personalities? I don't want to make the super depressed one happy looking or something.
>>
>>28549025
Clap our hooves and tell her that she looks incredible.
>>
>>28549100
Meh, more of a 6 really but I know how to make it a 10.
>>28549025
Telepathically tell Midnight to get in her next outfit and do some sexy mare on mare poses with Breeze.
>>
>>28549145
Ash is a tough and generally clam Griffon, much like a biker
Breeze is a happy and slightly shy mare, friendly but hardly timid
Astray is a cocky and self absorbed colt, generally happy and thinks he's the best
Midnight is an upbeat and a very party loving mare, very close to Vinyl Scratch.
Twitch is clam and quiet, kinda expressionless.

And though he is not on the crew list, no points off if you choose to not draw Fixit (Hunter's robot dog) If you do wish to spend the insane amount of time though, i always imagined Fixit looking like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTcOOzD-JQs
>>
>>28549025
>You look over Breeze, smiling
“You do look good Breeze! Incredible even… you should hangout with Midnight more.”
>Breeze smiles, nodding and sitting.
>“I do like the skirt… just not the jacket so much, just feels odd and not very me.”
“Not like you have to wear it, I do like it… Hey midnight? How about you go to another outfit and do some posses with Breeze?”
>“Oh, now you are just delaying! However…”
>Midnight moves to Breeze, getting her in a loose hug.
>Midnight then goes nose to nose with Breeze, Breeze blushing as Midnight gives a seductive look.
>The two mares hooves and generally holding the other by the waist, Breeze frozen as they sit with their legs pointed towards you.
>‘Oh fucking wow. Both of them are way up there on the scale’ Astray says to you.
‘I’ll say!’
>Midnight turns to look at you, Breeze doing the same and Midnight pushing their cheeks together when she does.
>“That good? How about we get you dressed up now? Because you have choices, and I want to get to the really good part after, a nice surprise for the three of us.”
>>
>>28549448
Alright, enough delaying it! Our turn!
>>
>>28549448
Alright, time to explode some ovaries and turn Astray gay.
>>
>>28549448
“Alright, it’s enough delaying. My turn.
>Midnight grins, nodding
>You get up and get behind the setup blanket, Midnight giving you a bag.
“Mix and match as you please. Have fun.~ Hope they fit right.”
>You undress from your date outfit and go through the bag, being a little surprised
>A skirt, stockings, a mare-ish dress shirt, ripped looking denim short shorts that could be very tight and probably not get past your hips, a tight top, a tight looking pair of pants, a sweater, and a sleeveless shirt that is cut short.
>Once you get through the clothing, you get to two last items, a pair of pink panties and a thong.
>>
>>28549602
Damn...so many choices...
Put on skirt, stockings and dress shirt.
>>
>>28549602
Whatever we do, we need to put the sweater over it and make sure it's bagging and not at all complimentary to our figure as a joke. When Midnight inevitably boos we laugh and strip it off.

Stockings, skirt, and panties are basically required.
>>
>>28549602
Put on the tight top, skirt and, stockings with the thong first. Also, wear the baggy sweater over top everything to strip it off later as a surprise.
>>
>>28549602
>You fall back to being tired again from the magical fatigue you had earlier, smiling as you get your selected clothes ready.
>You start with the thong, sliding it up carefully when you get your legs in the holes.
>The thong is a snug fit, your sack being cradled as you finish pulling the thong up, the connecting points on the back of it being just under your tail.
>Next you pull on the stockings and skirt, lastly doing up the dress shirt to almost the top button.
>You honestly feel a little aroused from the experience, the sensations and knowing that you are dressing like a mare being entertaining.
>You pull on the sweater over it all, hiding what you have underneath.
>You step out with a smile, still feeling a little bit of a draft against your flanks thanks to the thong.
>Midnights smiles, Breeze looking at you in surprise along with Astray.
>“Awww, why the sweater? Still do look like a cutie though.”
>>
>>28549916
Pop the sweater.
It's time for a striptease.
We should be able to feed of the lust in the air after we're done.
>>
>>28549916
Pop off the sweater! Sexy dance!

Teletalk to Astray: 'Definitely a 10, right?' *wink*
>>
>>28549916
Make sure we keep our tail swaying in this striptease. They get glimpses of our bulge, not full on views.
>>
>>28549916
>You grin, beginning to use your magic.
>You slowly pull off the sweater, moving around as you do.
“Ohhh…” Midnight says.
>You turn to the side as you dance and keep going, guaranteeing that everypony sees that you are wearing the thong.
>As you pull off the sweater entirely, you arch yourself so your flank gets up in the air a little, making sure to move your tail so that you give glimpses of the bulge that is your sack.
>You feel lust in the air as you keep up the striptease, slightly unbuttoning the dress shirt as you keep swaying.
‘So… definitely a 10? Right?
>You stop after a button or two, giving a wink more so in Astray’s direction.
The red faced colt looks away, keeping silent as he glances back at and away from you.
“Oh damn Hunter, you had me fooled” Midnight says with a grin, biting her lip a little.
“Wow… umm…” Breeze says, blushing.
>You can feel lust from all three of them, enjoying the tasty emotion.
>Midnight leans close to Breeze and whispers something, Breeze’s ears perking up and her blush worsening.
>>
>>28550191
I could use a snack. Anyone mind if I feed off them during a lapdance, I promise it'll be worth it.~
Continue to bump and grind anyone who asks for it.
>>
>>28550191
Cmon, what did you tell her? Must have been something lewd...which makes me even more curious...
>>
>>28550191
Strut past the three and then turn away from them when we're right in front of Breeze. Hesitate for a second to let them drink in our tight ass and then turn around again. "I didn't hear an answer~"
>>
>>28550191
Use our tail as we strut pass the 3 of them.
>>
>>28550191
“What did you say?”
>Midnight giggles, Astray giving a yawn.
>“Well, I just mentioned to Breezy an idea I just had for you.”
“Like?”
>Midnight giggles more, smiling.
>“Like how we should treat you like a mare.”
>Midnight winks, lust coming from her even more.
>You smile, approaching the three of them.
>You walk past the three of them slowly, stopping at Breeze and walking back.
>You give your tail another swing, giving more glances and feeling more lust.
>You look to Breeze, seeing Astray looking to and away from you sill.
“I don’t hear an answer from you Breeze.~”
>“Oh! Umm…. You look very… uhh…”
>“I think the word she is looking for is sexy mare. Or trap.” Midnight says.
>You laugh, looking at the three of them.
“All this magic usage and everything from today has me feeling hungry… Anypony mind if I feed off them during a lapdance? I promise it will be well worth it.~”
>Breeze blushes more, more lust coming from her as Midnight eagerly nods
>“Oh! Sure!”
>Astray gets up, the colt blushing and looking tired as he radiates lust.
>“I’m… thinking I’m done… too tired, and… yeah.”
>>
>>28550436
Oh~ Done already? I don't think so...you just volunteered for a lap dance. And don't think I don't feel all that lust coming from you, Astray...
>>
>>28550436
>>28550474
Nah, sexually pressing on a colt like that might fuck up his psyche. They need to progress at their own rates. Plus we're not in a rush, he's not going to be able to look at us without thinking 'hot' now, we'll get him when he's ready.

Give him a wink and tell him that he's welcome back if he changes his mind. Before we give Midnight a lap dance we need to step past Breeze , placing our rump right at eye level of her, while we ask Midnight what she meant by treating us like a mare.

Then give her the lapdance of course.
>>
>>28550436
Telepathically tell Astray he can go ahead and take care of his 'issue'.
If he has any questions about how he's feeling or needs any help with anything he can feel free to ask.

Let's shove our butt right into Breeze's muzzle I don't think she got a good look. Plus I want to tease Midnight by making her wait cause she's so eager.

>>28550474
I'm cool with it if he says but let's not lie to ourselves about where this is leading. If he says Astray is becoming a man tonight, if he hasn't already.
>>
>>28550436
I want Midnight to dress me up and dominate me.
>>
>>28550518
With a strap on?
>>
>>28550518
unf.
We need to get the gender bender spell from Vex as soon as posable.
>>
>>28550528
LET'S ASK HER TO TEACH IT TO US RIGHT NOW.
>>28550525
Why, of course!
>>
>>28550528
>>28550535
Let's have the first sexual encounter in the CYOA with everyone as their normal sex. Tomorrow though...
>>
>>28550535
>LET'S ASK HER TO TEACH IT TO US RIGHT NOW.
Video calling our super slutty mom and letting her watch her son in a trappy outfit seduce two mares while teaching us how to turn them into stallions, so they can dominate us...hell the fuck yeah.
>>
>>28550535
>>28550564
Yes! Our mom will be so proud!
>>
>>28550436
lets just say "have a good night little guy" and wink at him.
>>
Things get really weird in here after midnight...
>>
>>28550594
You don't like it? What're you, gay?
>>
>>28550594
we just want to fuck the colt man, what's so weird.
>>
>>28550605
Ye...
>>
>>28550564
It is possible to push too far too fast, even in Space Bug's CYOA. If I thought this would remotely work I'd support it, but it just sounds likely that it'll turn them all off pretty hard. Gotta build up the debauchery, not just launch into it straight from day one. Plus we need to establish how sexual Vex was or wasn't with us.
>>
>>28550622
Holy shit finally someone that's not involved in this circlejerk. I'm 100% with you, we are coming on too fast.
>>
>>28550622
>Plus we need to establish how sexual Vex was or wasn't with us.
>>28548605
>>28548610
>>28548656
I think we already did accidently, spacebug just didn't give us an official flashback.
>>
>>28550622
>It is possible to push too far too fast, even in Space Bug's CYOA?
Honestly, I don't think so. Lewds are not taken seriously at all in this CYOA and im ok with that cause it's funny.
>>
>>28550654
As soon as the last quest ended Vex went into QM territory. I'd rather confirm it in canon, even if it's just swinging by and talking to her. Plus >>28548726 . Vex isn't the only factor there.
>>
>>28550436
“Aww… Already?”
>“Y-yeah.”
>You give the colt a wink, seeing him blush more.
“Well, Have a good night then little guy.” ‘And don’t feel afraid to ask any questions about what you are feeling or ask for help. Go ahead and take care of your “issue”.’
>The colt silently walks off, lust coming from him still as the door shuts.
>You turn back to the mare’s walking in front of Breeze and stopping so your flank is in plain view.
>You can feel steady lust from her as you sway your tail, smiling at midnight.
“What do you mean by treat me like a mare?”
>Midnight smiles, giving you a half lidded look.
>“Oh… just getting a few toys out for you, possibly tying you up… I’ll be honest Hunter, I’d fuck you hard. Switches like you are so much fun.”
>Midnight looks to Breeze, seeing the mare stare at your flank.
>“Might not be the only one…Hey Breeze?”
>Breeze looks up to midnight, seeing the Batpony grin.
>“Think we should have fun with him?”
>Breeze keeps a steady blush and level of lust, a giving small smile as she looks over you.
>“Well…”
>Midnight nods, looking back at you.
>”I’d say she agrees, knew there was a deviant side to her. Now, how about that dance you sexy mare~? Or should I actually grab some things to help you along?”
>Breeze looks to midnight, looking surprised.
>“Y-you have… toys?”
>“I’m a fun mare.” Midnight says with a wink.
>>
>>28550677
We've never gone off the wall with it like this. Every other quirky sex thing involved build up and discovering fetishes. Like I said, earlier, if Space Bug wants to confirm OOC that he'll allow us to go crazy from the get go then sure. Otherwise it doesn't match what we've previously seen.

I hope it's not the case, I really enjoyed setting up the scenarios and building everything up to full on debauchery.
>>
>>28550698
Oh you're a fun mare you are. Go ahead and get those toys while Breeze... if you want to keep going then cop a feel. Nothing says agreement like action.

Sway our flank in her face.
>>
>>28550699
Even i have limits for what i will allow, so you can't go "HEY MAH, GIMIE DA SPELL THAT MAKES MARES HAVE DICKS" and get said spell.

That aside, all that is assuming that Vex still has the spell or any of her spell books.
>>
>>28550698
Let's sit on top of Breeze.
>>
>>28550728
"Mama always told me to make sure I get full consent". IIRC that's something Vex always stuck on when it involved ponies she cared about.
>>
>>28550698
Bring out the toys!

>>28550699
Meh, I like build up and going off the walls it doesn't really matter to me.
>>28550730
>Even I have limits for what i will allow
Can't blame me for trying, but still doesn't get to the incest question, but I don't mind finding that one out on our own.
>>
>>28550698
I guess we are really doing this, huh? Alright, fuck it!

Sounds fun, well go get your toys then, Breeze and I will get ourselves...acquainted a bit without you.
>>
>>28550745
>Vex always stuck on when it involved ponies she cared about.
Wouldn't mean she wouldn't have said that.

Regardless, I don't think Breeze is so wimpy that she wouldn't tell us if she's not into it, but if she did say no without saying anything I imagine it would be in the form of backing out silently and just sitting back and watching us get plowed. as she masturbates in the corner.
>>
>>28550698
“Then go get those toys, I can warm Breeze up in the meantime.”
>Midnight smiles widely, getting up and trotting off.
>You look to Breeze, smiling as you get close to her.
“If you wana keep going then go ahead, you are more then welcome to touch.”
>You get your flank right up to the bed, smiling at Breeze.
>You watch as Breeze smiles and reaches a hoof out to you, feeling your flank.
>You then pull away and hop up on the bed, sitting on Breeze’s lap.
“Feel like a dance?”
>Breeze nods, seeming to lose any nervousness.
>“I thought this was to happen after the first date?”
>You wrap your hooves around Breeze and position your self, your sack against her leg.
“Well… screw it.”
>You grind and press against Breeze, watching as she looks at you with an amused face.
>Breeze explores as you grind against her, her hooves feeling the bare parts of your flank under your skirt.
>“Your… body is really like a mare’s.”
>You smile and give a seductive look, keeping up your grinding.
>You can feel your arousal building, your stallionhood beginning to get a little hard from the sexual fun.
>A giggle alerts you and you turn to see Midnight, the mare setting a box down.
>“Look at you two! Finally break that barrier Breeze?”
>“Maybe…”
>Midnights grins at you.
>“So… did you experiment at all before this? Or do you have experience? This is a little sudden, so I don’t know your limits. If you are feeling ready, come here for a second, I got something perfect for… a mare… like you.”
>>
>>28550874
We've had a fling here and there on both sides of the fence. Nothing too serious. This is the first time we've found a mare that was as excited as us to indulge in this particular 'experiment'.

Grint up against Breeze as we stand up and at the last second flip our skirt over her head and press her face into our junk before hopping down, hips swaying, towards Midnight, looking with interest at her collection.
>>
>>28550874
First time using toys? No.
First time getting it up the butt? Highly doubt it. I bet there's some funny stories in hunters past about that.
First time getting plowed and tied up by a mare? Now that is a first.
>>
>>28550874
When she goes to dig into her box make sure we slap her ass.
>>
>>28550874
>You smile, nodding.
“I had a few experiences here and there, mostly toys, but this is a first. I never met a mare that was so excited to indulge in this particular “experiment”.”
>Midnight giggles, nodding.
>“I like the fun of it, what about you Breeze? Thoughts?”
>Breeze smiles, blushing.
>“It is a little odd, but I’m kinda starting to enjoy it.”
>You smile and get up, making sure to grind against Breeze as you do.
>Just as you finish getting up, you use your magic to flip your skirt up and press your sack and semi hard member against Breeze’s face.
>Breeze jumps back, her surprise turning into a giggle as she covers her embarrassed face.
>You get down and walk towards midnight, giving a sway as you do.
“Getting fucked by a mare though? It is a little of a first….”
>Midnight giggles again, nodding.
>“Fair enough… but lucky you, you get to have fun with two mares at once! I have a great idea for how this could work well for all of us!”
>You smile, looking at the box of toy’s midnight has.
>There is a little bit if everything, a few gags, vibrators, buttplugs, cuffs, rope, lube…
>“But first… I’m owed lap dance, and you need a snack! And to not waste time getting you ready…”
>Midnight reaches in and pulls out a buttplug, flicking a switch and making it vibrate for a moment.
>“Perfect to start with! ...unless you think you need more?”
>>
>>28551051
Yeah, this is good...as a warm up.
Care to help put it in?~
>>
>>28551051
Can't just break out the big guns on the first go, let's start there. I may need a little help getting it lubed up though.
>>
>>28551051
“It’s good as a warmup, can’t go too crazy just yet… Mind help getting it in? kinda been a little bit…”
>Midnight giggles and nods, motioning you to turn around.
>You turn around and feel your thong be pulled down a little, exposing you.
>You feel Midnight move your tail and her gently placing the tip of the toy at your entrance.
>The lube doesn’t feel cold, nicely warm actually, Midnight moving the toy around.
>You then realise that Midnight is taking her time, getting a good sensation as she teases your entrance by just moving the toy there.
>You feel more aroused as she does this, slowly getting the plug in until she gives a good press.
>You give a small pained noise and moan, Midnight giggling.
>“There we go!”
>You feel a quick lick go across your sack before your thong is pulled up back into place, Midnight pressing on the plug for a moment.
>The plug vibrates constantly, sending a subtle but effective pleasure through you.
>You can feel your member grow from everything that just happened, Midnight giggling as she moves to the bed.
>“Come on Hunter, time for you to dance.”
>You move to Midnight and get into position, beginning to repeat the same grinding you did for Breeze.
>Midnight rubs your flank as you grind, your member becoming hard for the grinding and the vibrator.
>You see her motion Breeze closer, giving the Hybrid mare a surprise kiss before returning her attention back to you.
>“So Breeze, wana get fucked by Hunter? Have fun with… Her?”
>The blushing Mare nods, smiling.
>“…Kinda…”
>“Good! Because I have a good idea! You can be on the bottom, Hunter can be in the middle, and I can be on top! That way we all have fun at once. And you!”
>Midnight looks to you as you grind, giving a mischievous smile.
>“I thought you were hungry? So feed! And don’t be afraid to give love bites to us too.”
>Midnight gives your flank a firm smack.

Tried to stay up, need sleep, will continue asap
>>
>>28551203
Lets eat!
I've always wanted to be the middle in a three-way train bang.
We can make it kinky for her with a little kissing and biting.
I'll be a good show for Breeze, I have the feeling she's the kind of mare who likes to watch.

Don't worry about it, dude. I'm about to pass out too.
>>
>>28551203
Tell her that feeding tends to tire ponies out unless they're sufficiently lustful, lean back and show off our pitched tent, say we're not certain she's there yet before pouncing, bringing her to the bed and doing a full body grind while nibbling and kissing.
>>
Slap her flank back.
>>
>>28551203
>You give a slight pleasure filled noise from the smack, returning it.
“Feeding tends to tire ponies out if they are not fully ready and very lustful…”
>You lean back and look down, seeing your skirt stand up from your now erect member, the tip of your stallionhood being visible
>Midnight makes an interested noise, the lust from her and Breeze going up.
“So I need to make sure you are ready!”
>You shift forward suddenly and push against Midnight’s shoulders, getting the mare onto her back.
>Midnight giggles and fives your flank a squeeze as you practically lay on top of her, looking excited.
>You grind against Midnight more, your stallionhood easily running across her belly.
>Leaning in, you give a small kiss to midnight’s neck before you nip hard and feel her lust shoot up
>“Ahh!~:
>You keep up the assault, making the mare’s lust grow more.
>Once it is enough, you begin feeding on Midnight, drinking up the delicious lust.
>As you feed, Midnight plays with your flanks and does something with the vibrator again, making it vibrate stronger before she bites your neck back.
>You give a moan as you keep grinding, the three pleasuring sensations starting to really get to you.
>You can feel yourself getting lost in the moment, just moving to keep the pleasure going and get you that bit closer to a climax.
>Suddenly, you are going sideways and onto your bed, the feeding broken by your loss of concentration.
>You feel less tired and just a little drowsy now, Midnight getting up with a smile and hardly looking tired.
>“Oh you are just bad!...” Midnight says, looking at her stomach.
>You can see some fluid on her, more then likely your precum.
>Midnight winks at you, smiling.
>“That’s enough of that, time to breakout the real fun. Warm up Breezy a little bit, I’d feel bad if she was completely left out.”
>>
>>28552326
Time to go eat breeze, in both ways.
>>
>>28552326
Move over to Breeze and start kissing her and feeling her body. Slowly move your hooves towards her marehood and begin to play with it.
>>
>>28552326
Also holy shit when the heck do you sleep QM?
>>
>>28552326
>You smile and nod, looking to the Hybrid mare.
>Breeze stops biting her lip and stares at you as you approach her, wide-eyed.
>You kiss her and get her onto her back, feeling her body as you press against her
>Breeze feels you back, lust rising as the two of you keep kissing.
>Slowly, you trace your way down to her marehood, stopping at her panties.
>You can feel some wetness as you rub against them with a hoof, breaking the kiss and grinning at Breeze.
>Breeze gives a very relaxed sigh, going back in and kissing you again before she feels your stillionhood.
>You give a soft moan at the contact as Breeze strokes you, the two of you feeling each other up happily.
>You stop and move away, smiling at Breeze as you move down her body and between her legs.
>Breeze looks excited and embarrassed as you reach for her panties, pulling them down and exposing her.
>Though her lower body is like a Griffon, to your slight surprise you can see that her marehood is actually like that of a mare pony.
>You smile and go right in, pushing your tongue into Breeze and getting an instant reaction from her.
>“A-Ahhh.~”
>Breeze moans as you eat her, her lust shooting up as you keep going.
>You begin feeding again, Breeze placing her hooves on your head as you pleasure her.
>Mixing things up, you stop here and there to give little bites on her legs, teasing her with a hoof as you do.
>Breeze pants a little bit, moaning more and more as you go at her.
>Suddenly, you feel hooves on you flank, a similar warm sensation to the lube from earlier present along with a new sensation.
>You stop and look back, seeing midnight grind a strapon against and between your flanks, her face looking a little heated.
>“Now… ready for this to come out?” She asks, sounding like she has some pleasure going though her.
>Midnight pulls on the vibrating plug in you, enough to make you moan but hardly enough to make it come out.
>>
>>28552406
Insomnia. I went to bed at 2:30 and woke up at 6. Thus the reason why i run weekends only. Normally i sleep 10:30-5/6AM, sometimes waking up against my will too early and getting to work a 10 hour shift lifting steel beams in addition to waking up at 4 AM. I run on coffee and ponies almost every day.
Help.
>>
>>28552516
"Sure am! Just need to reposition a bit..."
Give Breeze a deep kiss as you push your member inside of her.

>>28552541
The only way I can help you is to make you quit your job, sorry.
>>
>>28552516
Give Breeze a few more bites and giving Midnight our best needy whore face.
>>
>>28552516
>You pant slightly, giving a nod.
“Yeah, almost… just gotta get into position.”
>You get up and move to be over Breeze, the mare looking very heated and lost in pleasure a little.
>She stares up at you with a smile as you loom over her and lean in for a very deep kiss, Breeze moaning against you as you both wrestle tongues.
>You line up and push your length inside of her, Breeze breaking the kiss and letting out a big moan while wrapping her hooves around your shoulders.
>Breeze is fairly tight inside, the mare panting and looking at you with lust filled eyes.
>You nuzzle and bite her neck a few times before looking back at Midnight, giving a needy look to the mare.
“Alright, now.”
>Midnight grins and teasingly tugs on the buttplug, making you squirm a little as it vibrates.
>Once she pulls it out, she teasingly prods your hole before inserting the length of the strapon into you.
>You moan and press deeper into Breeze as you feel the length inside of you, Breeze giving a pleasure filled sound.
>You all start moving one by one and get into a good tempo with the motions, all of you moaning constantly very quickly.
>You are either pushing into breeze or penetrating yourself on the strapon Midnight has, constantly getting pleasure from the both of them.
[1/2]
>>
>>28552762
>“Hunter.~” Breeze moans, midnight giggling between lust filled sounds.
>You kiss the mare again as you keep thrusting, Midnight Giving your flank a hard spank.
>You all keep at it, Breeze giving a few very loud noises when you hilt her and Midnight pounds into you at the same time.
>Midnight pants and moans loudly suddenly, being shaky and going very hard and fast with her thrusts into you.
>“Ahhhh!~”
>The sudden change in pace makes your head go dizzy in pleasure a little, Midnight hitting just the right spot and making you lose track of your own pace and just rapidly push yourself into Breeze or onto Midnight’s “member”
>All three of you moan and pant, your body shivering as you feel your climax approaching.

Just with there was an allowance for a few more characters then 2000 in a post
>>
>>28552769
You know what. It's hoter to have midnight pull us up and fuck us until we cum all over breeze's face so let's go with that.
>>
>>28552769
>Breeze suddenly reaches her own climax, shaking and holding you tightly as you keep thrusting until she goes a little limp.
>Not being sure if you could get Breeze pregnant, you send a telepathic message to Midnight.
‘Pull me up and fuck me till I cum!’
>As soon as you finish saying that, you are pulled up by your forelegs and held up, standing on your hind hooves as Midnight now quickly and roughly fucks you.
>The cyber mare keeps you and her balanced as she pounds into you, making you moan and cry out in pleasure.
>You body quakes as you feel yourself orgasm, your member twitching and your body clenching on the strapon as Midnight keeps fucking you.
>With a loud moan you watch as you shoot cum onto Breeze, getting much of it on her face and chest.
>Your legs go weak and you collapse, just barely stopping yourself from falling onto Breeze as Midnight lets go of you.
>You lay on top of Breeze slightly, Midnight pulling out of your sore body as your flank stays in the air.
>Breeze nuzzles you, hugging you and getting some of your cum on you and your face.
>As you all pant, midnight grinds the strapon’s length against your entrance again, as if teasing to enter and start fucking you again.
>“Have fun Breezy?~” Midnight asks.
>Breeze nods as she nuzzles you more, giving a small “mmm hmm”.
>Midnight presses against your rear, caressing one of your flanks.
>“How about you? Did the mare enjoy that?” she asks teasingly, sounding about as tired as you feel.
>>
>>28553027
Enjoyed it as much as you did~
I wouldn't mind switching roles with you later on though...
>>
>>28553027
Definitely!
We have to do this again sometime.
Ask if Midnight is into some S&M I bet Breeze and Hunter would look cute in a coller.
>>
>>28553027
Amazing.
Didn't expect dressing up would result in this, will have to do that more often.
>>
>>28553081
It happened because the thread got filled with weirdos after midnight, not that I'm complaining at this point though.
>>
>>28553084
No not really.
Things like this are actually pretty normal for this coya it's really not the most vanilla out there.
Dressing up as a mare could easily happen again, that or we just turn into one.
>>
>>28553027
We should wear our sweater and stockings around the ship. I want to tease Ash with our cuteness.
>>
>>28553027
>You smile as you pant, giving Breeze a nuzzle back.
“Amazing… I think I enjoyed it as much as you did.~”
>Midnight giggles, letting off and laying to the side of you.
>Midnight licks some of the cum off of you, smiling and giving a wink.
>“Somepony has a healthy diet.”
>You all clean each other off, working in pairs.
>When it is all done you all seem to just collapse on your bed, you sandwiched between the two mares with you being a little spoon for Midnight.
“We need to do this all again, even if it happened suddenly.”
>Midnight kisses the side of your head, sighing.
>“I’v had stuff like this happen faster and go more crazy, wouldn’t surprise me. But yes, we NEED to do this again. You in Breezy?”
>“Yes.” Breeze says, nuzzling your chest.
>“You seem comfortable compared to earlier, have that much fun?”
>Breeze looks up, nodding with a slight blush.
>“…I’d be lying if I said I never fantasised about things like this, even if it was nowhere near what I think about. I’m just so used to all that being personal and private.”
>Midnight giggles, laying her head down as she pulls tightly against you.
“Might wana switch roles though, sound good? Also, are you into S n’ M Midnight?”
>“Oh we better switch roles! That’s the great thing about playing both sides and not caring, there is so much fun to be had. And I just might be~ I’m frankly alright with anything kink wise, just nothing that is nasty or too brutal. I want to have fun with my stallion and marefriend, not hurt them for good.”
>“Marefriend?” Breeze asks.
>Midnight giggles, looking up and nodding.
>“Yep! I declare that from now on we are all together! We share Hunter, and Hunter gets two mares to keep him warm. we could knock down a wall and just push two beds together for enough room.”
>>
>>28553212
I can live with is arrangement!
Is this still an open thing I'd be excited to see who Breeze bring home one day.
I bet it be someone huge like a minotaur.
>>
>>28553212
We gotta remember to brag about this to Astray tomorrow, make him extremely jelly that he didn't stick around...
Midnight I hope you're joking about that...no one is breaking walls on my ship! Though I don't mind if you get another bed in here.
>>
>>28553246
*cough*twitch*cough*
>>
>>28553280
But the real question is: Can he be seduced. That guy has a damn good poker face.
>>
>>28553212
>I want to have fun with my stallion and marefriend, not hurt them for good.”
I just like being called names and doing bratty sub stuff. The collar is cute too.
Dont worry about breaking anybody.
>>
>>28553306
This is /mlp/ m8, anything can be seduced.
>>
>>28553246
“I’m okay with this! Could we still keep this open and get others involved? Bring others home? And please tell me you are not serous about breaking down walls…”
>Midnight giggles.
>“That could be fun, we can keep it an option. And yes! If we merge two rooms, we could have more space and open up one room! Why keep all our things in separate rooms if we all share a bed?”
>Breeze lifts her head and nods.
>“It would be safe and doable… we are kinda filling up too, I think there is only two rooms left. We could also take that compartment above the rooms or we…”
>Breeze yawns and puts her head down, mumbling as she nuzzles into your chest.
>You nuzzle the Hybrid mare back, Midnight also nuzzling the back of your head.
“And don’t worry Midnight it’s mostly being called names and bratty stuff. Collars too… Don’t worry about breaking anypony.”
>”Still… got to be careful. A good dom is one that cares and listens, I’ve made a few mistakes in messing around alone too… so…”
>Midnight yawns too, you yourself beginning to close your eyes.
>“Should go kink shopping... And collars? You are a naughty mare Hunter.” Midnight says teasingly, giving your flank a squeeze. “Anything… else?”
>>
>>28553426
And like that Hunter is already asleep.
let's have sweet slightly lewd dreams.
>>
>>28553426
I will see what else we can get once we get to the sex shop.
>>
>>28553426
“Check later at shop… sleep.”
>“mmh.”
>You use your remaining energy to retrieve your covers and put them over the three of you, falling fast asleep.
>Your dreams are nothing short of the night you had, you fucking of being forcibly fucked by ponies
>You open your eyes and yawn, a strange rumbling getting your attention.
>You look down and track the rumbling to your chest, Breeze… purring in her sleep.
>“Cutie, isn’t she?”
>Your ears perk up and you turn your head slightly, Midnight smiling at you.
>You feel a small prod against your rear, the Batpony giggling quietly.
>“Forgot to take that off. Sleep good? And here, I got some of today’s clothing for you to wear.”
>Midnight lifts her wing and throws your panties at your head, smiling widely and she suppresses another giggle
>>
>>28553664
Put them on along with the sweater, skirt, and stockings. Let's be comfy today.
It'll probably be a slow day cause we still need to get Astray his ear implants.

Let's get some breakfast and check the Job board.
>>
>>28553723
I would rather rock our new Han Solo gear today. We can put those panties under our jeans as a compromise though.
>>
>>28553811
How about we put on the Han Solo get up when we start working and wear the other stuff while lounging when we're not on the clock.
>>
>>28553881
Fair enough. Though aren't we going to the security office for those papers right after breakfast?
>>
>>28553922
Yeah, imagine so. Then once all that stuff is done we'd go to work, I think.
>>
>>28553946
So you want us to go to the security office to ask for adoption papers while wearing a girly skirt and stockings?
>>
>>28553995
I see no problem with it, besides its comfy.
>>
>>28554021
You know Forest might be there, right?...
>>
>>28554044
I don't care, maybe he'll complement the outfit.
It's not like we're wearing the short shorts and thong.
>>
>>28554044
I am confident in my sallionhood enough to wear a skirt and stockings in public.
I wonder if we could get Forest to blush.
>>
>>28554063
>>28554083
...Alright...fuck it! If we don't get the adoption papers I'm gonna blame you guys...
>>
>>28554092
If there is a problem we could just shapeshift our clothing. It's really no big deal.
>>
>>28553664
>You smile and levitate the panties, setting them aside.
“Thanks. Come on, let’s get some food.”
>You try to get up carefully, unsuccessfully doing so and waking Breeze.
>The mare groans, sounding tired as she sits up.
>You strip of the clothes you had from last night and get an outfit ready, grabbing the panties and heading to the shower while Midnight get’s her toys cleaned up and Breeze wakes up.
>After you get clean from the acts of the night before, you get dressed and pull on the panties happily getting comfy in them.
>They are snug but not tight, being very soft and coming up just under your tail like the thong did, and cradling just the same.
>Sparing a look in the mirror, you see that the pink panties give your flank a nice curve.
>You put on your, skirt, stalking’s, and sweater, walking to the kitchen after.
>You can almost always feel the panties as you walk, the feeling getting a small smile on your face in addition to the slight draft.
>When you get to the kitchen, you see Ash, Astray, and Twitch.
>Ash looks at you in surprise, covering her face with a sigh.
>“Oh. Really?” she says with a smile.
>Twitch just looks up and gives a nod, returning to his food.
>“Even you have nothing to say?” Ash asks him.
>“Was military, nothing new. What happened in the showers stays in the showers.”
>Ash just shakes her head, Astray keeping silent and glancing at you.
>You call Fixit and pet the robodog, asking him to open up some jobs after
>Large cargo shipment: 4000 credits
>Base attack assistance: 6000 credits
>Compound takedown: 4000 credits
>As you read over the jobs, Astray suddenly speaks up.
>‘…so…’
‘Need something?’
>‘Kinda… First, if you are going to… “Adopt” me, mind doing something… not like that for clothes?”
>>
>>28554249
Geez can't a stallion want to wear something comfy once and awhile. You're only saying that cause you've never worn soft clothing.

But fine I'll put some pants on...but I'm keeping the sweater.
>>
>>28554249
'Does it really bother you that much? I mean I can change...but you didn't seem to have a problem with it last night...'
>>
>>28554249
Ask Ash if she wants to dominate us too!
>>
>>28554307
Say this one telepathically man, don't want to raise too many eyebrows.
>>
>>28554328
Errr...I kinda did do that...that's what the ' means between sentences.
>>
>>28554249
Before doing anything, see if transforming into a girlyer stallion makes it any better if not then an actual mare.

If it doesn't gain traction we can just put on pants.
>>
>>28554349
Oh, those are kind of hard to see so I didn't notice them. Sorry.
>>
>>28554249
Tell Ash she's just jealous cause we look so good.
So she can just keep her salt in it's shaker.
>>
Oh shit, there's more Space Bug?

This is awesome! I loved the original story and Space Vex (I'm the one who came up with her name.) Will get around to reading later, but I hope this CYOA lives long and prospers.
>>
>>28554249
“Keep the salt in the shaker if you are jealous Ash. You were more then welcome to join in.”
>Ash scoffs with a smile and keeps eating, giving you a glance here and there.
>You keep looking through the jobs, using your magic to keep talking to Astray
‘What, can’t a stallion be comfy?’
>‘No… it just… I don’t know.’
>You use your magic and change your features a little, looking more feminine and mare like.
‘Look now, better?’
>Astray looks up and back down, looking slightly embarrassed.
>‘I suppose… just make the voice to match then.’
‘If it bothers you that much, I can change it. …But you didn’t seem to mind last night.’
>Astray falls silent, looking uncomfortable slightly.
‘Astray?’
>‘…About that… it’s not bad or too weird to have liked that right? Liked what I saw I mean… fuck it, never mind.’

>>28554414
Here's hoping!
>>
>>28554474
Of course not bud.
It's perfectly fine, they're lots of stallions who like other stallions. Or just some who likes them girly, it's healthy and normal.

Anything else bothering you?
>>
>>28554474
'It's perfectly normal, I mean I am a little bit girly so it's understandable. Oh...I should probably mention, you really, really....REALLY should have stayed with us yesterday...because uhh...well let's just say it could have been a foursome if you did...'
>>
>>28554474
Sign us up for the base attack and large cargo shipment.
>>
>>28554474
If you're worried about feeling less manly for it don't.
I have an uncle who preferred stallions actually and he could shoot a target from yards away, all while rocking a fantastic skirt scarf combo.
You might be asking if ponies laughed at him. Some probably did, but those ponies likely ended up with a hollow point sniper round in their head.

If that's not manly I don't know what is.
>>
>>28554639
‘Of course it isn’t, it’s perfectly normal! Plenty of stallions like other stallions and some of them just like them a little marelike. I may be a bit mare-ish, so that could be why… but nothing is wrong with liking what you saw.’
>‘…Really?’
‘Yes. And if you are worried about it making you less of a stallion, don’t. I have an uncle who preferred stallions actually and he could shoot a target from yards away, all while rocking a fantastic skirt scarf combo. Some ponies probably did laugh at him, but those ponies likely ended up with a hollow point sniper round in their head.’
>Astray perks up a little, looking over at you curiously for a moment
>‘Really?’
‘Yep, he is one tough stallion.’
>Astray seems to relax, making you smile.
‘You missed out lastnight… if you stayed it could have been a foursome.’
>Astray looks surprised, looking jealous and a little disappointed.
>‘Damnit…’
>You hold back a small laugh, smiling still.
>Reading through the jobs, you see that the cargo is just a large shipment of standard cargo.
>The base attack is much bigger, a small military battalion asking for help in attacking some military compound, not much information being given.
‘Anything else bothering you?’
>‘No…well kinda. but that was the main thing. Everything else is fine, I guess I’m just curious about… that whole thing now. And what I missed… And, I guess you can do as you please with clothes, I just had that whole thing bothering me.’
>>
>>28554851
'Well if you're really that curious I could ask Midnight if you can join us one night. I mean you're old enough for it so why not. Also a bit of a private question...if you don't mind? Are you a virgin?'
>>
>>28554851
Don't worry champ you'll get your day sometime...though for purely educational reasons if you ever wanting to experiment, feel free to ask me. Better it happen in a safe environment than out on the street.
Guess we can give him a mental image of what happened if he's wondering.

Accept the shipment but try to find out more about the base attack. I wonder if we can just chill and do an orbital strike.

Yay we get to keep on the skirt and stockings.
>>
>>28554851
After this let's go and head over to the security station to get those papers.
>>
>>28554851
>You accept the shipping job, asking for more information about the base attack.
‘Well… if you are curious I could see about asking Midnight if you could join us. Or, you could even experiment with me. You are the age to be curious and explore this kind of thing, and I’d rather you be in a save environment for then then on the street.’
>Astray keeps quiet, then replying.
>‘…Both are alright I guess. I’d be alright with either or whenever.’
‘Personal and private question… if you don’t mind, are you a virgin?’
>Silence again, Astray being a little reluctant.
>‘…Yes. I looked at somethings but…’
>You smirk.
‘things like this?’
>You send Astray a mental image of when you teased and licked Breeze, The colt’s eyes going wide and some lust coming from him.
>‘Y-yeah, holy shit.’
>You get a reply, a very odd message displaying.
>The message asks you to be completely confidential and deny any of this from happening.
>The situation is that an Alliance military unit has gone AWOL to stop a planned missile attack on a colony, they are asking for any assistance for their rouge mission to stop the attack, wanting anything from a team to help them get into the base to air support for the entire mission.
>Breeze and Midnight finally walk in, both of them happily grabbing food and sitting down on either side of you.
>Breeze gives you a nuzzle, Midnight smiling and doing the same form the other side.
>’…lucky.’
>>
>>28555296
'You're jealous? Don't worry, i can nuzzle you whenever you want.'
>>
>>28555296
This will be a good test of our piloting implant. Let's take the base assault mission.
Also tell Astray he can give Midnight a hug if he wants, she'll probably gladly accept it.
>>
>>28555296
Let's tell Twitch about that mission to see what he thinks.
>>
You know these are the moments I play this CYOA for.
The space stuff and combat are cool but I love these conversations we have on the ship.
>>
>>28555296
'Well maybe if you ask Midnight reeeeally nicely...she just might let you join us.'
>>
>>28555296
>You return the nuzzle to each of the mares, giving Astray a smile
‘I bet you could Hug midnight and she would probably return it. Or, I could nuzzle you.’
>Astray clams up and returns to his food, the same sadness from when you hugged him returning.
>“Oh really now? What happened?” Ash asks as she looks at the three of you.
>“We had some bonding.” Midnight says, giggling.
>You finish eating and look to Twitch, sending Fixit to him.
“Hey Twitch, what do you think of this mission?”
>Twitch looks confused until he notices Fixit, looking at the screen and reading it.
>Twitch suddenly looks up and nods.
>“Take it.”
“It’s a good job then?”
>“Good in all ways. Alliance soldiers are loyal and never abandon their orders, they must think this is important to do this, they risk life in prison.”

>>28555505
Honestly? I agree. I desperately wanted to do more building with all the characters in the last CYOA and loved that players put good care into Hunter.
>>
>>28555599
Agree to it AFTER we get Astray's adoption papers. We should really put some pants on and get going on that.
>>
>>28555599
Let's go get those papers so we can get Astray his surgery.

>>28555629
B-but I like the skirt. It goes so well with the sweater and stockings. Ashtray is fine with it now.
>>
>>28555708
>>28555629
I'd rather Ashtray be comfortable when we're doing stuff involving his future, and he's probably still iffy on the entire thing. Gotta relax him in. We should, however, make sure we give our flanks an extra sway when we go to change to show Ash what she was missing.
>>
>>28555796
This. He did ask us to change when we go do it.
>>
>>28555796
>>28555812
But he also said it was ok...but whatever got to try on those tight pants sooner or later.
>>
>>28555822
He said it was ok if we wear it around the ship or whatever. I don't think he will appreciate us getting the adoption papers and taking him to surgery dressed like that.
>>
>>28555822
He said it was ok, that doesn't mean he's feeling completely ok. He was just dumped into this all remember. He'll be aware that we changed for him which will say a lot to him. Plus, it's not like we can't flit around in a skirt and stockings the rest of the day.
>>
Also I just realized...why the fuck are we having an argument over a trivial thing like clothes? Jesus fucking Christ, the kid asked us change when we go get his papers. I know you guys want to turn Hunter into a trap or whatever but for fuck sake there should be limits. We can wear our slutty stuff in the ship, not in public.
>>
>>28555863
Yeah yeah, I know...I just wanted to make Forest blush if we see him.
But that's still perfectly doable in pants.

>>28555883
A skirt, sweater, and stockings isn't slutty.
Those short shorts and thong on the other hand are.
>>
>>28555599
>You give a nod.
“I’ll consider it, I do have some business to take care of today. Come on Astray, I need you to come with me.”
>You get up and head out, Astray trailing behind and catching up as you leave with a sway in your walk.
>“So… what then?”
“We are getting those papers for you, I figure I may need to bring you.
>“…ah.”
“Just give me a second.”
>You head into your room and pull off your skirt and stockings for now, just grabbing your jeans and keeping your sweater.
>You swear you feel like you were being eyed up as you changed, still able to easily feel your panties under your pants when you get them on.
>Reverting your appearance a little, you and Astray get going to the security office.
>When there, you find your way though guards and other ponies, Astray looking nervous
>‘I fucking hate having all these cops around.’
>Eventually you find a desk you are looking for, approaching it.
>Before you can even begin talking, you spot a familiar pony going through files.
“Forest?”
>The stallion looks over to you and smiles, looking exhausted.
>“Oh, hey Hunter.”
>Forest waves the stallion at the desk away, pulling you aside.
“You look… tired.”
“I am.” Forest groans. “I wana get back on the street but Torch has me stuck doing paperwork non-stop. Fuck.”
>He shakes his head, looking at you.
>“Don’t suppose you came here for something? I need to take a break form all this, even if it is a different kind of paperwork.”
>>
>>28555908
Whatever dude...from what I saw we will be arguing about clothes a lot more from now on. I just wanted the Han Solo outfit...I didn't ask for any of this...
>>
>>28555938
I'm looking to get some adoption papers if that helps.
>>
>>28555938
Damn...I'm really sorry, Forest. Long story short...we found an old ship with 3 cryo pods and we could only save one...and...I picked the wrong one. I feel worse than you about that. But anyways, this is Astray. I want to adopt him under the crisis code 13-576. His hearing is damaged and he needs urgent surgery.
>>
>>28555938
"I can help you alliviate your stress..."
>>
>>28555938
Tell him that we're here about Wartime crisis code 13-576. This colt here is an orphan that we've been taking care of but he has hearing damage. To get him the help he needs I need to be his legal guardian. Think you can help with that?

And hand him the medical report of course.

>>28556021
Work first, flirt second.
>>
>>28556021
Please no, we changed out of that skirt for a reason. Gotta do it when Astray isn't here.
>>
>>28556021
Hold your horses anon. Save this one until after he gives us our papers.
>>
>>28556031
We can do both work and flirt at the same time...
>>28556047
>He doesn't want Astray to watch us getting fucked by a manly cop stallion.
What're you, fucking gay?
>>
>>28556068
>>28556021
>>28556047
We changed out of our skirt so we don't embarrass Astray when we get the papers and do the surgery. Can you guys please cool it with the lewd. I'm OK with doing that but we literally have a reason not to do it right now.
>>
>>28556106
I just want to help our friend Forest!
>>
>>28556124
And I'm not saying we shouldn't. I'm just saying we do it later when Astray isn't around.
>>
>>28556106
Pretty sure it's one guy right now. That's a problem with going that hard on lewd early on in a quest, you get the players that only want to do that from then on.
>>
>>28556106
>>28556140
Meh, yeah. I don't think Ashtray would like if we were sucking a cop's dick literally or figurately.

Plus I want him to trust us so we can get at some of those black market items. That'll be hard to do with Forest's pork sausage in our mouth.
>>
>>28556140
Yeah, i'm ok with this.
Still, let's be flirty with Forest. Just to make Astray cringe in embarassment.
>>
>>28556169
Naw man. We don't have enough dad points to embarrass Astray proper yet.
He needs to stop feeling sad we give him hugs first.
Then we can embaress him.
>>
>>28556199
I think he might have bad memories with hugs or something. We should ask him about it later.
>>
>>28556199
Well i guess you're right...
>>
>>28556199
I'm not sure I want Hunter to be a father figure. He's like 20. Maybe big brother or something.
>>
>>28556220
Either way he's going to be a better guardian than his father ever was.
>>
>>28556169
>>28556217
Just a tip, you'll get what you want more by being contextual and not stepping on non-lewd developments to be lewd/flirty. As soon as some of the players get it in their heads that they have to "stop that one overlewd guy" constantly lewd situations will start getting shut down more in general. Tone it down a bit and you'll be more successful in the long run.
>>
>>28556220
I think what we have is fine. It's a kind of good mix between the two.
>>28556232
Anything is better than that guy. He probably didn't even tell any proper dad jokes.
>>
>>28556220
Age doesn't matter and it would be better to be a father figure so that ashtray knows what it's like to have a good one.
>>
>>28555938
>Your ears fall slightly.
“Sorry about that Forest… it is my fault for choosing that cryopod of the three. I could have saved a better pony and I feel bad about it.”
>“Don’t feel bad, not like you could have known. I just want it done with.”
>You nod, feeling a little better.
“Anyways, I’m here about Wartime crisis code 13-576.”
>Forest gives you a confused look.
>“A Wartime crisis code? Wait, that’s for emergency adoption.”
>You give a nod, and gesture to Astray.
>Looking at Astray, you see that his personality has changed, the colt looking lonely and sad.
“I found Astray here and have been caring for him, but I found out that he has hearing damage and want to help him.”
>“And you need legal documentation for it.”
“Yes, can you help?”
>Forest nods, giving a smile as he looks at Astray.
>“Yeah, and I’ll save you the reading. I know you are a good Stallion, so I have no worries about a little rushed documentation.”
>It takes a moment but Forest comes back with two papers, one for you and for Astray.
>“Give it a read though Hunter. And Astray, I only need you to put your name down. And there is a fee tied to it of 500 credits, but…”
>Forest smiles, giving a shrug.
“Guess it just got lost in the mail or something.”
>You smile and go through the paper, seeing that most of it is just your legal responsibility to care for Astray.
>The last line asks for your signature and for you to check one of two boxes, weather you want to apply as a parent or a guardian.
>>
>>28556250
Fucking finally, someone rational. I was a bit iffy on the whole lewd scene last night but went with it anyway. But this is really starting to get out of hand. I don't want every single situation in the game to be lewd/flirty.
>>
>>28556287
who were the other two ponies?
>>
>>28556287
Well, since Rook is out of the picture I guess parent.
I'd hate for that asshole to come back and pull some kind of legal bullshit on us.
>>
>>28556287
'Umm...Astray? I have to sign if I want to be your parent or guardian. I think you should decide on this one. I'm OK with either one. Just go with the option you feel more comfortable with.'
>>28556310
We couldn't save all 3 of them. The other 2 pods were labeled Security and Civilian. That's all we know about them.
>>
>>28556287
Ask Ashtray what he wants. This is as much his decision as ours.
>>
>>28556350
That's why I'm asking who they were. How are you not getting that?
>>
>>28556387
Oh, sorry. I thought you just joined or something.
>>
>>28556287
>You use your magic to talk to Astray
‘Umm...Astray? I have to sign if I want to be your parent or guardian. I think you should decide on this one. I'm OK with either one. Just go with the option you feel more comfortable with.’
>You give a look to Astray, seeing him look actually nervous as he puts the form with his name on the counter.
>Astray keeps even more quiet then before, taking a long time to say anything.
>‘…Parent…’
‘You sure?’
>Astray keeps quiet after, you returning your attention when he doesn’t respond anymore.
>You check the box for parent, giving the form back.
>Within a minute, you get a ID card and a legal form.
>“Well, there you go. Hopefully you can give the kid a good future.” Forest says.
>>
>>28556513
Don't worry, I will. A way better future than the asshole who put him on the street could ever give him.
So Astray, you wanna do the surgery right now? I'm pretty sure it's gonna be real quick. I was in the hospital for the pilot implant and was there for a little while.
>>
>>28556513
Thank Forest and smile at Ashray. Turn around about to leave and stretch our legs for a couple seconds in front of Forest and head off.
>>
>>28556513
Aww, this is kind of cute.
It's ok if he's not fully comfortable yet, but it means a lot that he'd rather us be his parent then his guardian.

Ask Astray how he'd feel about haveing his own combat drone like fixit but it's remote. Some missions might be a bit too dangerous for him to leave the ship soon and I'd like him to be safe but still be able to contribute to the team.
I figure he could customize it so he could still do a lot of his hacking stuff while on the ship.
>>
>>28556674
Great idea. We could get Breeze to help him out. But we should really do some jobs and get money for parts. I think the medical bills for Astray's surgery will bleed us dry for the moment.
>>
>>28556701
We could probably get a discount if we asked Fixer for some spare parts.
>>
>>28556731
True. Let's just see how much the surgery will cost first.
>>
>>28556674
Instead of framing it as too dangerous, we can tell him that when we're on a mission we want someone to always stick with the ship. And being the tech specialist he'd probably be more help from the ship than in the field if we can get him connected into the buildings' security or some such.

He'll be smart enough to figure out the rest of the reason but we'll also be right.
>>
>>28556513
“Don’t worry, I will.”
>Just as you begin to leave, Forest picks up a phone and immediately clenches his eyes before he sighs.
>“Oh goddess damnit… Bye Hunter.” He says, walking off in rush
>You look down at Astray and smile, you colt looking uncomfortable but giving a small smile back.
“Come on, how about we go and get those ears of yours fixed?”
>“Oh hell yes.” Astray says, grinning.
>You both begin walking, you keeping up a bit if a sway as you do.
“So, how would you feel about hacking from the ship?”
>“Huh?”
“I want to see about setting you up with a drone, that way you can hack from the ship. Odds are that we could get spotted or noticed, so I don’t want them doing anything to the ship. You could be more useful that way because you can still hack, but also watch the ship for us and alert us!”
>Astray looks thoughtful, then looking at you with an annoyed look.
>“You want me there because it is safe.”
“Well… that too, but also all the other reasons. You would have better focus when not hearing yelling or shooting, and again you can protect the ship.”
>Astray looks thoughtful again, shrugging.
>“You do have a point…”
“So you would be alright with it?”
>“For SOME missions… just promise you will get me a proper suit and still have me outside on some.”
>You smile and keep going, finding the same place you went to for your implants.
>You approach the counter’ talking to the stallion.
“Hello, I need ear implants for this colt here. I have documentation that gives me legal custody.”
>“Let me see.”
>The stallion looks over the card, giving a nod after and looking to Astray.
>“And you are wanting this sonny?”
>“Yeah, to get the ringing to stop.”
>The stallion nods, looking at you.
>“It will take an hour and cost 1000 credits.”
>>
>>28556960
We can afford it but we'll have to get straight to work afterwords.
Hiring Twitch put a big hole in our pocket.
>>
>>28556960
Sure thing. See ya in an hour then. I will wait for you.
>>
>>28556960
>You give a nod and give the credits, smiling at Astray.
“I’ll wait here for you, see you in an hour.”
>Astray nods, looking a little nervous as the stallion shows him away.
>You sit down, cross your legs, and wait.
>Time goes slowly as you wait and wait.
>Looking at the clock after a long time, you see that it has been a little over an hour.
>Just as you get a little worried, Astray is lead back into the room where you are by a doctor.
>Astray looks a little wobbly and unbalanced, the doctor watching him as they come to you.
>”Here’s your son. He’s coming out of the anesthetic slowly, but he is fine. You two are free to go.”
>>
>>28557207
>He’s coming out of the anesthetic slowly,
Heh, this will be fun.

Ask Astray how he's feeling as we go back to the ship.
We should do the shipment job first so he has time to get sober.
>>
>>28557207
Thank the doctor. Transform our wings into something that won't tear in the passing breeze and use it to hold him steady. Ask him how he's feeling.
>>
>>28557207
Ask him if he's alright and if he can walk. Offer to give him a ride on your back if he's up to it.
>>
>>28557207
>You give a nod.
“Thanks doctor. How you feeling Astray?
>“Fine… really unbal-anced.”
“Think you can walk? Want a little help?”
>The doctor shakes his head with a smile.
>“Yeah, just let me…”
>Astray walks forward and looks ready to fall over.
>You transform your wings into Pegasus wings, helping steady the colt as you both walk.
“Still feeling alright?”
>“I’d dizzy, not high.”
>Astray quiets down, speaking up after.
>“Hunter?”
“Yes?”
>“…Thank you.”
>You smile and get back to the ship with Astray, spotting Ash working on her bike, the cargobay being almost full of shipping crates.
>Ash nods when see sees you, giving a wave.
>“Got that rug done and in your room… he okay?”
>Ash looks at Astray, the colt still wobbling.
>>
>>28557561
He's drugged.
Say, Ash, when are you going to finish that bike? Everytime i enter the cargobay you're here, working on it.
>>
>>28557561
He's fine he just had his ears fixed, so he's a bit wobbly.
Let's get him to bed so he can rest.
>>
>>28557561
He'll be fine, just had his hearing fixed. We'll be going on a mission in a few, wrap up your work. Let's take Ashtray to his room, he can take a short nap to sleep it off.
>>
>>28557561
Let's get Astray into bed and do the shipping job.
>>
>>28557561
“Got his ears fixed, so he’s still drugged on anesthetic. I always see you working on the bike Ash, are you close to finishing it?”
>Ash smiles, nodding.
>“Almost! Tomorrow it will be done. Getting the heatsinks to work is a bitch.”
>You smile and nod, helping Astray move again.
“Good. Wrap it up for now though, we need to work now.”
>“Yep, got it.”
>You bring Astray to his room, deciding to use your magic at some point and carry him.
>You levitate the colt into his bed, smiling and giving a nod.
“Just rest Astray, sleep the rest of the feeling off.”
>The colt nods, getting under some blankets.
>As you leave, Astray calls to you again.
>“Hunter… Thanks again, I do mean it.”

Gonna cut it here, the 4ish hour sleep is catching up. have a good week guys, see you next weekend

>>28556310
Slipped my mind that you asked that. One pod had a very sick patient in it, would have caused the crew to get ill but not deathly. and the mare in the security pod would have attacked Hunter, being an enemy unless you could get her under to clam down.
>>
>>28557855
This is a sweet way to end a session.
Good night space bug.
>>
>>28557855
Oh Astray...I was meaning to ask you. I hope it's not too personal, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but...you feel sad whenever hugs are mentioned...I was wondering why.

Sleep tight, don't let the space bugs bite. See ya next week.
>>
>>28557855
See you, space bug...
>>
So, not to join in on the drama...

Say /mlp/ does get nuked, where should any of this continue? if at all?
>>
>>28558304
/trash/, /pone/, or Ponychan are the options. I don't think /mlp/ will get nuked, it's in top 25% in activity and 25-50% in terms of bandwidth. /vg/ and the porn dump boards are the ones that use and waste the most respective resouraces.
>>
>>28560747
>have a good week guys, see you next weekend
Bumping is pointless.

This post is saged btw.
>>
>>28561168
bump
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.