[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonfilly Thread: ONE JOB Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 181

File: 1449575918056.png (557KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1449575918056.png
557KB, 960x1280px
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone Filly, Now he must venture into his new world of being a cute little filly.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, Cuteness, Anon-Tier shenanigans, Bitchy Twilight, and desires to be the little filly.

>Any Archive of Photos or Stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just let Fauvra or President Clop know, so they add it to the doc. For Artist, Animators, and any other, Store them in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.
>>
>>28503189
O N E J O B
N
E

J
O
B
>>
>>28503189
Sorry, forgot to bump
fug :DDDD
>>
>>28503189
what did she have for her?
>>
>>28503365
A money
>>
Sorry, forgot to bump
>>
File: 1474829449974.png (259KB, 458x630px) Image search: [Google]
1474829449974.png
259KB, 458x630px
>>28503189
goddammit
I told you about episode's day
>>
File: suffer.png (73KB, 193x153px) Image search: [Google]
suffer.png
73KB, 193x153px
>>28503189
>forgot to bump
>>
Can we get the green(?) from last thread posted or the thread itself linked.
>>
File: 1474605667133.png (33KB, 264x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474605667133.png
33KB, 264x280px
repostan because reasons
Would you watch anime with Spike as a filly? Would you reenact your favorite episode with him? Would you reenact your favorite hentai with him too?
Or would you call him a weeb and watch it in secrecy, so he can catch you in the act and call YOU a giant weeb who gets off to little colts?
>>
>>28504666
>spike
no
>ponk or starlight
yes
>>
>>28504677
Why would a grown mare watch cartoons for little colts?
>>
File: 1463418205646.png (290KB, 2383x2651px) Image search: [Google]
1463418205646.png
290KB, 2383x2651px
>>28504666
I wouldn't watch any anime about anything.
>>28504636
Thanks
>>
File: 1257220.gif (2MB, 603x502px) Image search: [Google]
1257220.gif
2MB, 603x502px
>>28504705
shota horses
>>
>>28504763
Silly anon, we all know that it is Twiggles that likes to do "private tutoring".
Glim Glam is a harmless little cute sperg.
>>
File: s-stop.png (134KB, 853x666px) Image search: [Google]
s-stop.png
134KB, 853x666px
>>28504636
Glad to see someone is making use of that lmao
>>
Filly, please dont die again.
>>
Filly is not potty trained
>>
File: 4e8.png (148KB, 509x550px) Image search: [Google]
4e8.png
148KB, 509x550px
>>28505271
Fuck off
>>
File: le anon.png (1MB, 1256x782px) Image search: [Google]
le anon.png
1MB, 1256x782px
>>
>>28497579
>Rest.
>Resting always felt like something was going to come at you and kill you.
>Ever since April 3rd everything changed.
>It went from fear of Russians, to cryptic messages fwanted tome fuckers.
>Most of the time you'd wake up and after a while you'll hear the phone ring so you can do "jobs".
>They had a different theme each time but the end result was going to be the same; of course, it was going through a neon haze of colors and catchy music.
>Then during your trail, you saw more people in masks wondering the streets on the news.
>"But maybe, someone like yourself should be more careful."
>A light shines on a pony. You see him; or, at least you assume it's who you think it is.
>The rooster mask was over his head, as always the eyes seemed to be black voids that could hold every star.
>This seemed more normal, you've dealt with him before so you were expecting more messages that barely made sense.
>"Now, why are you actually here? The rest might've made it, but hell if I know. You're an oddity, ya know that? I wasn't able to get ahold of you during your stay at prison."
"Maybe you shouldn't have been such a faggot and told me what was going to happen that day"
>"Careful, you're sounding like the owl."
>He gestures his head over to a dirty bathroom that appeared out of nowhere.
>There is a couple of stalls, one is open and it doesn't have a toilet. Flies swarm around the sink and land on the spider web engulfed mirror.
>"Go. Let's see what you can do with that new body of yours."
>A Mac-10 appears before you, you knew how to operate it, but, you were sure without any actual hands you couldn't use it.
>"Hmmm? Can't shoot? Well, it makes sense, the ponies barely have a prototype ballista."
"So, they aren't made for war?"
"Like you, they go down in one good hit."
>>
>>28505294
Kys your self ill post whatever I want
>>
File: 1473758534867.gif (48KB, 2034x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1473758534867.gif
48KB, 2034x1491px
>>28505484
>Kys your self
Right, I should get out of the chan while I'm at it?
>>
>>28505403
>You stare at him for a while, you could almost see a smirk on his beak.
>"What if I told you there was a war coming here? And what if I told you that even you can't out run it, however, even with that body, you can prevent it? And what-"
>He stops. Looking concerned for once, it was quite surprising.
>"My times up, she'll be coming soon and interfere with our plans."
>He disappeared, leaving yourself in a empty void. It was probably another dream.
>You needed a smoke.
>A cigarette was in your mouth now, it didn't matter, this was a dream so you're in control.
>The sweet sensation overwhelmed you as the neat taste of nicotine was releasing more dopamine than you've ever had during prison.
>It was great. You wanted to stay here and just squat with the smoke.
>Everything was slightly brighter than before, but you felt more "happy", to say the least.
>Time passed by what? 10, 15, maybe 20 minutes. Before everything was getting brighter.
>You wake up, checking for one thing.
>The nurse is gone. It's early morning however, maybe 6.
>You saw that your hands, erm, hooves are still there. However, you're thirsty.
>You get up out of the bed, trying to stay upright with all fours.
>You manage the upright part just fine, but moving.
>First step led to a fall, next step led to a faceplant, third step was struggling.
>" Hey kid, go 'et psychical therapy if ya' can't get a move on."
"Fuck off, I do what I want you cuckold."
>The patient is enraged. He's a regular pony with a blue coat and gray hair. He's old, sounds like he's in his 60th year alive.
>His nose scrunching as he speaks.
>"Oi, ya twat, I'm at least trying to fucking move after 7 broken bones."
>Wait.
"Doesn't magic heal you though?"
>"Ya would think, but only for 'minor' injuries. I suppose minor might be gettin' a horn in ya throat?"
>He chuckles. Calming himself.
>"Aye. Eh, if you're gonna get a pop or somethin'. Grab me one, a beaut' like you should help a gent in need."
"Fine, I'll see if I grab one."
>>
>>28505507
Find diaper filly or gtfo my thread
>>
>>28505530
This shit is so fucking nonsensical I can't even care about it.
>>
>>28505530
>The corridors weren't really different than what you'd expect.
>But, it was rather empty. Only exception being a nurse pony who walked into a room.
>Everything was...okay.
>You gotten some handling of the new body. Only limping every now and then.
>It felt like a chore honestly, and it didn't help that you were still slow as hell.
>After 5 minutes of reading signs you make it to what looks like a cafeteria.
>It's full of ponies. Of all different colors and races.
>You see a vending machine. Finally, you can get water since apparently water fountains are too expensive.
>The red machine was really tall and the drinks were, free?
>Free drinks? What is this shit?
>You sit there confused. >Eventually your autism kicks in as you accidentally yelp out.
"Hell ye boi!"
>A couple ponies look over at you like you're mentally defected
>Fuck them. Free soda and water.
>"Oh, it's you. You know, I didn't expect a filly to run away."
>It's that doctor. His horn lights up and glow around you.
>He lifts you, causing you to scream and shout at him for being a faggot.
"Let me down assho-"
>"WATCH YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL DEAL WITH YOU MYSELF!"
>Fuck. He's not playing, he constricts you, making it only slightly harder to breathe.
>He hovers you for about 6 minutes, letting the grip loosen slightly. That's when you kept your mouth shut.
>Ponies gazed at you, cringing when they saw you stare at them.
>You weren't that ugly. At least, you presumed. Maybe it was like one of those "social pyramid" things people talk about.
>Eventually, you reach a rather big door.
>It's a lavender door with gold engravings. It's probably worth more than a gram of what the Columbians are making at the docks.
>Still, this was rather interesting. You already know some rich pony was gonna bitch at you.
>The doors open and the doctor whispers something as you walk down the sky bridge.
>Ponies in gold armor were standing at attention as you were now levitated back onto the ground.
>Here you are.
>>
File: 1471297491762.png (73KB, 666x570px) Image search: [Google]
1471297491762.png
73KB, 666x570px
>>28503189
I won't let the filly die this time.
>>
>>28505299
Amazing atmosphere, I want to pick up anon filly and give her a warm hot meal when I take her home
>>
File: 1094554.jpg (256KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1094554.jpg
256KB, 720x540px
>>
Bed time bump
>>
>>28506227
It looks like Anonfilly is enjoying that quite a bit.
>>
File: filly enterprise.png (152KB, 402x600px) Image search: [Google]
filly enterprise.png
152KB, 402x600px
Post pastebins to working fillies read while going to work.
>>
>>28505659
Is the filly and masked pony from hotline miami? Or is something else maybe that i missed?
>>
File: unf.png (143KB, 1043x729px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
143KB, 1043x729px
>>28504636
It seems the mods don't like this picture, they deleted it another thread as well :(
>>
File: 1453085195690.png (68KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453085195690.png
68KB, 500x600px
This is horse.

>>28487052

>Snapping up to look at Cheerilee, you forgot your anger and nodded, closing the textbook wearily.
>Maybe you were just burned out on math.
>Wait, what was that? Friends?
>Pffha!
>Although you wouldn’t mind being friends with Erroria, she was an absolute cutie.
“Oh, okay, see you later CherCher.”
>”That’s Miss Cheerilee to you, young filly.”
>Rolling your eyes while she wasn’t looking, you left the classroom, replying over your shoulder.
“Sorry, Miss Cheerilee.”
>Oh god, your voice was girly.
>Using your clippity cloppers, you made your way out into The Yard.
>You’d tried to make that name catch on when you first started coming to school, but the other fillies and colts kept on just calling it a playground.
>Couldn’t blame them really, the lack of razorwire kinda killed the point of naming it The Yard.
>The Yard, as it were, was currently filled with diminutive horses of all shapes and colors using the playground equipment to entertain themselves for the next hour.
>The playground didn’t seem all that different to the ones you were used to, same childish shouting and laughter, same bright sunny day, same... Nerdy kid throwing up after spinning too hard on the spinny thing.
>You never did know what those spinny things were called, at least, you don’t think you did.
>By now, you’d reached your destination, a nice little tree on the furthest edge of the playground.
>Away from everypo- everyone else.
>Just watching everyone else play like some creepy old man.
>Hell, you were a creepy old man on the inside.
>Chris Hansen would have a field day trying to puzzle this one out.
>Thankfully, you were far, far beyond the reach of Dateline NBC.
>You’d been dozing for a little while before hearing a familiar voice cry out.
>”Give it back, Diamond Tiara!”
>Oh.
>Oh no.
>Cracking an eye open, you saw Erroria some distance away, facing off against Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.
>>
File: Mlem.png (269KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
Mlem.png
269KB, 594x612px
>>28506883

>Silver Spoon, as usual, was the muscle. While Diamond Tiara held some kind of book out of Erroria’s reach.
>An artbook, you realised.
>One of the pages flipped while Diamond Tiara was playing Keep-away and you caught sight of one of the drawings.
>Green, black and blue.
>You couldn’t make out what it was, though.
>”Or what? Are you gonna cry? Like a little-”
“Bitch!”
>As one, the trio of foals turned to you, mouths agape.
>Tiara and Spoon knew about your bad language, but Erroria had an accusatory look on her face.
>You know the one, You-just-said-a-swear!
>That one.
>Cute.
>Before anyone could do anything, Tiara butt in, always quick to recover, ”Oh look, an uninteresting patch of grass came to life, what do you want?”
>R-Really?
>You gave Tiara a look of ironic amusement at her little jab.
>Did she really have no material for anypony with their cutie mark?
“How about you give the little filly her book back before your shiny chrome lackey witnesses me sending you to the gates of Valhalla!”
>Your use of memes always went over Tiara’s head, which usually gave you an advantage over her.
>Good thing too, because if it came to a schoolyard fight, Tiara had the Earth Pony home field advantage.
>Horses could do some serious damage with their hooves.
>”You talk like a freak. Everyone else might believe you’re from Manehattan, but my father’ll get to the bottom of this, and then I’ll tell everyone about how much of a freak you are.”
>You didn’t react at all except to narrow your eyes. You doubted ‘daddy dearest’ would actually do anything. Filthy Rich was actually pretty chill, despite his daughter.
>“Let’s go Silver, we’ll leave the baby with her freak.”
>Tossing the artbook in the dirt, Tiara haughtily turned around and left, Silver shooting the pair of you a snide look before following.
“Go ahead, go get Mommy more wine!”
>Diamond twitched at that, but didn’t turn back.
>>
File: 1454115652584.png (159KB, 498x508px) Image search: [Google]
1454115652584.png
159KB, 498x508px
>>28506889

>Turning to Erroria, you found her gathering her things back into her back, tears in her eyes.
>Poor filly.
“You alright there?”
>She looked up at you, wiping away her tears and sniffling, clearly trying to save face for whatever reason.
>Reminded you of your own days in school, however fuzzy those were these days.
>”Y-Yes, it’s nothing, thanks f-for stepping in.”
“Somepony needs to stand up to her. Here, lemme help you out.
>After a few fumbling attempts with your pretty pony hooves, you gently lifted her artbook off the ground, dusting it off.
>There were some dirt smudges, but it wasn’t so bad.
>Some of her drawings were pretty damn good, these were no child’s crayon drawings.
>You couldn’t help but flip through a few of them.
>Then you came across one of... Was that you?
>No, it was you as you were now, not as you used to be.
>The little green filly dozing against the tree peacefully.
>...Did you actually look like that when you slept?
>Wait a minute!
>You opened your mouth to ask Erroria what she’d been doing drawing you when she snatched the artbook away, “N-No, no! It’s fine, okay, really! I’ve got it under control, really, thank you... I mean...!”
>You just stood there quietly and watched the filly awkwardly ramble at you, finding about fifteen different ways of saying the same short sentence. She was fine, she could look after herself.
>She seemed riled enough without you adding to it, so you thought it best to not mention what you’d just seen, even though she knew you saw it.
>She spent an awkward moment looking up at you as she gathered her stuff before rushing off.
“...No problem?”
>Watching her for a moment, you soon returned to your tree and wiled away the rest of recess, uneventful as it was.
>The rest of school seemed to fly by, occasionally you shot looks at Erroria’s desk, it was empty.
>Apparently she’d gotten ill and had to go home, you couldn’t really blame her.
>>
File: 1453356112666.png (187KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
1453356112666.png
187KB, 1280x803px
>>28506896

>The attention to detail she’d put into that picture of you was astounding, from the dappled shadows that fell across your body to... Your curves.
>You never would have known if not for the twat and her maid.
>Eventually, you found yourself simply resting against your hoof, twirling the tip of a pencil into the paper, leaving a huge graphite mark on it in boredom.
>Cheerilee didn’t seem to mind, you had already finished the work
>Whatever came over you earlier seemed to have passed.
>”Alright, little ponies, I want you to take your workbooks home with you and keep working on the problems. I’ll be looking over them on Monday to check your work!”
>The class groaned collectively.
>No homework for you because there was nothing left in the section for you to do.
>Not that Twilight wouldn’t try to mom you into learning things at home.
>You thought she’d be too busy being a perfect pretty pony princess, but she had a disturbing amount of free time.
>So much that she even picked you up after school every day.
>Packing up, you slung the saddlebag over your back. You’d gotten quite practiced at it during the first couple of weeks.
>The crystal castle was sturdy, but its many windows weren’t.
>The second the bell rang, everyone rushed the exits in that childish glee to finish school.
>Once outside, you saw several leaving with their parents, some lingering around the yard waiting to be picked up.
>Others hopped onto a cart pulled by Big Mac as some kind of impromptu school bus.
>And one Twitlel Picket waving at you with a stupid grin on her stupid face.
“You know I could walk myself home, right?”
>You were never going to get used to Twiggers looking down at you.
>”Don’t be silly, Nonny, I wouldn’t be a very good guardian if I let a little filly like you walk home on her own!”
>To her credit, Twilight managed to be subtle for once.
>Rolling your eyes, you fell in step with the purple menace as she led you home.
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>28506719
Ye. It's Hotline: Miami.
I'm trying to make the most autistic crossover possible.
>>
File: tmp_13900-Goatse3D-1154417583.jpg (76KB, 608x358px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13900-Goatse3D-1154417583.jpg
76KB, 608x358px
>>28506931
Ye, good stuffs
>>
>>28506931
Noice
>>
>>28507419
Well i dont see much autism yet. Try using more japanese names or special moves.
>>
File: 1468425296342.jpg (591KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
1468425296342.jpg
591KB, 1500x929px
Cuddle me.
>>
>>28509632
I will with my hand.
>>
File: af.png (35KB, 711x81px) Image search: [Google]
af.png
35KB, 711x81px
greens when
>>
>>28503379
and then Anonfilly's hoof entered the tip of his urethra.

And then the rest of her.

Time to reset as a new filly.
Please choose one of the three mother horses displayed. Your host will consimate with her soon.
>>
File: 1473362290955.jpg (271KB, 1314x741px) Image search: [Google]
1473362290955.jpg
271KB, 1314x741px
How can my buttsluts be this cute?
>>
File: 1474592807157.png (503KB, 719x528px) Image search: [Google]
1474592807157.png
503KB, 719x528px
>mfw energy oscillation can fuck my HD and I can lose all my pony things again
>>
>>28509062
What's a good special move?
Maximum erection spike? It fractures dimoand Tiara's skull and makes her a veggie?
Explain my good man.
>>
File: pretending.webm (604KB, 708x942px) Image search: [Google]
pretending.webm
604KB, 708x942px
"hm hm hmm doo d-doo doo oh yea mm-hmm."
>"Hey Carbs, hows that green coming along? need any help?"
"Nope. Not at all. I'm good here. Oh, not good, great! Not a problem in the world!"
>>
>>28510917
>not making weekly backups to an old computer full of drives in your mums spare room on the other side of the country
>>
File: 1474380454167.png (174KB, 720x598px) Image search: [Google]
1474380454167.png
174KB, 720x598px
>>
File: 1473343770292.jpg (8KB, 262x147px) Image search: [Google]
1473343770292.jpg
8KB, 262x147px
>>28511099
WRITE
>>
File: 1474017471336.png (40KB, 1057x802px) Image search: [Google]
1474017471336.png
40KB, 1057x802px
>>
File: 1474173526069.jpg (269KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474173526069.jpg
269KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: 1464575757894.png (146KB, 641x773px) Image search: [Google]
1464575757894.png
146KB, 641x773px
>>28511887
Filly doesn't like it when you call her cute.
>>
>>28511931
Yes she does, she just won't admit it.
>>
>>28511887
Give me diaper green
>>
File: 1473485471628.png (297KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473485471628.png
297KB, 1500x1500px
>>28512160
furaffinity.
>>
File: 1468139440446.png (66KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
1468139440446.png
66KB, 833x625px
>>28512073
You're gonna make her blush and/or cry.
>>
>>28511887
>>28511931
>>28512160
(I'm still working on this greentext, but it's, like, third on my Shit I Need to Get Done list, so, yeah.)
>>
>>28505659
>This place was rather amusing.
>The sky bridge allowed you to see the castle when you gazed to your left. It was certainly huge, but looked like it shouldn't even hold.
>Well, at least you would enjoy yourself if that asshole wasn't constantly watching you.
>"Now listen Anon, I need you to behave. Even though, I won't be present, and thankfully. hope I never even go near you, but you are wanted by her Highness's lap dog."
>By the words like highness and lap dog, you assumed this was some rather broken monarchy.
>But the hospital seemed clean, like it's well funded.
>Not a single dirty needle was found, so it begs the question.
>"Now, go on. Scram."
"Fine, fine."
>He does a 360 and leaves you to the doors.
>You walk slowly up to the two guard ponies in front of the door.
>One was slouching, you didn't know why, but it really bothered you.
>You continued your little walk over to a room that almost looked like a coffee cafe.
>Wooden tables, lanterns that hung around random places, a counter with beverages, etc.
>Then only at one table in the middle reading a book. It was a purple pony with a horn and wings.
>She took a sip of her drink as she flipped another page.
>"Take a seat."
>You walked over to the chair and took your time to get up.
>She giggles, eventually placing a bookmark in the page she was on and closing the book.
>"Now, Anon, I need you to answer honestly. Since you're a minor, and you aren't an official citizen, we might have to keep you here. Are you okay with that?"
"Yeah, yeah. I got the message."
>You deadpanned. She kept smiling.
>"Great. So, where are you from?"
"Miami."
>She tilts her head. Before looking down at a notebook she brought along.
>"How do you spell that?"
>You answer, then it was followed by more and more questions. Every one you answered seemed trivial and of no actual use.
>"What do you enjoy doing most?"
"Video games."
>"Nerd."
>You knew it was her attempt at humor but you still were silent.
>"Sorry I'm late."
>>
>>28512278
Pls fuck finish it so I can cum its been days
>>
>>28512534
>It was a bigger horse. She was with a pure white coat with wavy hair.
>You look at her tail. There's a tattoo on her rear.
"What's up with the ass tattoo?"
>You immediately cover your mouth as you look to see the purple one is giving you the stink eye.
>"Anon! You can't say th-"
>"It's fine my student, she is still young."
>She's also smiling. Mostly everyone you met was smiling, and that was pretty eerie.
>Yet, the smiles were contagious. They had an adorable feel to them.
>"So Anon, let's speak. But Twilight, did you get any info on Anon?"
>"Yes Celestia!"
>She scrambles through her notes, you could see some sweat pouring down. She was nervous, licking her lips as she found what she was looking for.
>"So, Anon! She was born in a place called Miami, and describes it as a sunny all year around place with occasional downpour and such. It seems like a nice place!"
>Celestia stops, she is almost as still as a statue. Yet, Twilight continues on.
>"Yeah, and she appears to enjoy helping other people. But has a sailor's mouth, as demonstrated when you made your presence."
>Celestia has that one thousand yard star as she stares at you. Her smile became a neutral frown.
>"And along with that, she is able to do basic math and understands Equish. But, she has some trouble with history and even what family she came from. It's qu-"
>"Twilight, may you give us a moment?"
>"Certainly! "
>Twilight gets up and leaves as Celestia walks over the the chair that was occupied.
>She sits, looking at you as Twilight left the room.
>"So, Anon. It is pretty easy to understand you're not a pony are you?"
"I'm a little confused."
>"I know when you're lying; so, don't attempt at doing such."
>She levitates a file to you.
>Inside are pictures of the incident.
>"How did you get in?"
"I don't know."
>"What year is it?"
"1991."
>"What is your age."
"I'm in my late 20s m'aam."
>"Finally, what's your name?"
>You pause. Looking at her, now you were the sweaty one.
>"Anon."
>>
>>28506782

>and then Twilight walks in
>>
>>28512712
>"Hmmm, I thought you would listen."
"Jacket."
>"What?"
"My name is..."
>"I see, that's swell I suppose. Now, only me, my sister, and starswirl have actually been able to view your world to say, and we're quite fascinated, even though we've only watched about 8 hours worth of it."
>She levitates a coffee and takes a sip.
>"We only had a few seconds to view 1980s Miami, and to say the least: it's quite gruesome. "
"So, what are you planning?"
>"Well, by this crossing. We'll have to study you, but you're going to have to not let anyone know you are of a different race than ponies."
>You understood but, something was off.
"Am I the only one?"
>"We believe so, and the whole horn shrapnel story is false. What we found was a rather bits of broken brick, along with molten metal around the scene. The only injury you truly suffered was head truama."
>Was that actually the case? Or was she feeding you shit.
>"To be fairly honest, I can't confirm if your honest that you're as old as you say."
"So, what is gonna happen?"
>"Well, I suppose I may let Twilight take care of you. For now, you'll be a school filly, just act like the crowd and come visit every Sunday at 1:50 P.M. any later will mean I'll cancel the plans to help you get home."
>She gestured forwards the left door.
>"Go there if you want to go to the lobby with Twily. Tell her I've made her your guardian. Now go, I'll see what I can do."
>And like that you were off.
>But the maids in the lobby didn't seem friendly.
"Show some damn respect."
>>
File: 1463136754307.png (86KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1463136754307.png
86KB, 1200x1300px
>>
File: 20160926_221801.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160926_221801.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>28511366
can't, filly is busy becoming 3d
>>
>>28512278
noice
>>
>>28513329
Making that yourself?
>>
File: 20160927_002155.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_002155.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>28513936
yep, its gonna come out bretty gud. shitty phone camera doesn't do it justice.
>>
>>28513957
Schweet, can't wait
>>
File: 20160927_014818[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_014818[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>28514014
so green
>>
File: THIN YOUR PAINTS.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
THIN YOUR PAINTS.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>28514204
>>
File: the legend.png (93KB, 440x568px) Image search: [Google]
the legend.png
93KB, 440x568px
>>28514204
ITS BECOMING REAL
>>
File: nyx_by_krowzivitch-d8o6rz1.jpg (251KB, 834x900px) Image search: [Google]
nyx_by_krowzivitch-d8o6rz1.jpg
251KB, 834x900px
>>28514370
Now she can have a sister!
>>
File: 20160927_031734.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_031734.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
It came out ok, will probably repaint it later
>>
>>28514370
WT RINGS U GOT BITHC?
>>
File: midori.png (81KB, 1046x720px) Image search: [Google]
midori.png
81KB, 1046x720px
>>28514854
Third time :(
>>
this kills the filly
>>
File: midori2.png (97KB, 1046x720px) Image search: [Google]
midori2.png
97KB, 1046x720px
>>28515162
Not necessarily
>>
File: midori3.png (113KB, 1046x720px) Image search: [Google]
midori3.png
113KB, 1046x720px
>>28515162
>>28515206
Nvm it's dead WAKE ME UP!!!!
>>
I need filly in cute clothes
>>
File: 1469088491285.png (205KB, 980x703px) Image search: [Google]
1469088491285.png
205KB, 980x703px
>>28515616
She tried.
>>
File: 469126491.jpg (108KB, 1200x713px) Image search: [Google]
469126491.jpg
108KB, 1200x713px
>>28515987
Try harder.
>>
>>28516012
fuck off
>>
File: midori4.png (142KB, 1046x720px) Image search: [Google]
midori4.png
142KB, 1046x720px
>>28515616
>>
>>28516012
>>28516141
Fuck off, both of you.
>>
>>28516141
no
>>
All of you fuck off.
>>
File: 1432552314215.png (118KB, 900x817px) Image search: [Google]
1432552314215.png
118KB, 900x817px
Fuck me!
>>
>>28516198
someone call a mod to purge this trash from our general
>>
>>28516209
But I like Anonfilly.
>>
File: 1474980676767.jpg (107KB, 615x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474980676767.jpg
107KB, 615x623px
>>28516159
>>
File: 1430891376490.jpg (127KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1430891376490.jpg
127KB, 500x558px
>>28516159
>>
>>28514403
oh god she's also fluffy thanks painting happy accidents
please more shots when finished
>>
>>28516159
I'm glad you're happy.
>>
>>28516145
you're cute, anon.
>>
>>28516145
I agree with >>28517529
You're such an adorable filly, Anon.
>>
I want to be a dad for cute Anonfilly.
>>
File: 20160927_150124.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_150124.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>28517187
sure thing senpai
>>
>>28517677
>ywn be forced to wear a diaper to school by twilight
>>
>>28517803
this fuck
>>
File: 1474258190540.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1474258190540.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>28517803
>tfw twi puts a vibe in our diapee
>>
File: 20160927_155055.jpg (663KB, 1885x1657px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_155055.jpg
663KB, 1885x1657px
>>28517706
I suck at painting. maybe its time for a new medium
>>
File: 20160927_155108.jpg (431KB, 1361x1693px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_155108.jpg
431KB, 1361x1693px
>>28518034
or at least upgrading from cheap acrylics
>>
File: 20160927_155139.jpg (1MB, 3246x1763px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_155139.jpg
1MB, 3246x1763px
>>28518043
at least anon made another terribly painted friend
>>
>>28518051
>pip boy on the right hand
Kys
>>
File: 1455972076133.jpg (19KB, 202x238px) Image search: [Google]
1455972076133.jpg
19KB, 202x238px
>>28518034
>>28518043
>>28518051
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>28518051
No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>28518051
Paint someone who cares
>>
>>28518051
Paint a diaper on it.
>>
File: (You).gif (504KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
504KB, 503x503px
>>28518068
>>28518075
>>28518110
>>
File: 1474250089629.png (237KB, 588x434px) Image search: [Google]
1474250089629.png
237KB, 588x434px
>>28517803
>>28518021
>>
File: 1469185389172.jpg (896KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469185389172.jpg
896KB, 2000x1200px
>>
File: 1475021010969.webm (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475021010969.webm
88KB, 1280x720px
the anthro thread did this
>>
>>28514403
Keep up the good work my dude, I love your writing.
>>
This but anonfilly
>>
>>28518653
I want to put a roofie in her drink.
>>
>>28518943
Ill never unseen this
I can't report this more than 1ce
>>
>>28518943
>>>/trash/
>>
>>28519090
>>>>/trash/
Take your own advice
>>
>>28518943
Die in a fire.
>>
What's with all the diaperposting lately?
>>
>>28519498
I think they've been a bit riled up since internet aristocrat did a video exposing them for the sick fucks they are
>>
>>28519498
A lot of desire and nobody producing. This is how niche fetishes come to light
>>
>>28519601
>furaffinity
>>
>>28519671
Literally this. If they want their shit fetish, they should go there.
>>
>>28519671
lol no
>>
It's one fag posting it for (you) and you fags keep replying. Same with nyxfags
>>
>>28519671
There's no art on furaffinity
>>
File: stealth mode.png (225KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
stealth mode.png
225KB, 1000x800px
>>28519725
lel yes

>>28519776
This is from there, famalam.
>>
>>28519788
no sry
>>
>>28519788
motherfucker wheres the qt anon in qt clothes
>>
>>28519854
Dude youre are obnoxious as FUCK, buck you dude!
>>
>>28518627
Even more adorable with color
>>
File: 1474267320485.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1474267320485.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>28519915
>buck you
*cringes*
>>
>>28519915
>buck you dude!
Is this who we share a thread with?
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 640x1136px
>>28519765
I wish people would stop falling for shitty bait. Also Carbs can you be my dad
>>
>>28519955
How the fuck did I post a screenshot of the image I meant to post, I'm gonna go hang myself now bye
>>
>>28519765
Only your comfy green can stop him.
>>
>>28520013
No not even
>>
>>28519915
Nah buck you xD leddit army
>>
File: le-anon.png (1MB, 1256x782px) Image search: [Google]
le-anon.png
1MB, 1256x782px
R8 my puddles
>>
>>28520289
I'd fuck it.
>>
File: image.jpg (331KB, 1174x1455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 1174x1455px
>>28519962
Hanging yourself is for losers, pic related is way to go.
>>
>>28520289
I'd pick her up and wrap her in a warm towel.
>>
When will we get more anon vs adoption?
>>
Bump in the night
>>
File: Anonfilly Lies.png (259KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly Lies.png
259KB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>28503189
bump
>>
>>28518283
drawfags
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvv.png (91KB, 1026x681px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvv.png
91KB, 1026x681px
filly plz no die
that ain't no bracelet on her arm :)
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (120KB, 1057x702px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
120KB, 1057x702px
>>28522564
plz?
>>
>>28521604
Filly is for asexual. Masturbation leads to chance of pregnancy in magic horse land.
>>
>>28521604
You need a D.
>>
c( ._.)> >>28523050
>>
File: 1470251341506.png (453KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1470251341506.png
453KB, 1200x1300px
>>28521604
But Anonfilly IS for sexual.
>>
>>28523275
Not a filly, retard.
>>
>>28523275
>moans and cums.
>>
Post diaper pls there's only one story.
>>
>>28523492
(You)
>>
>>28523507
I'm serious
>>
>>28523509
then you can seriously go to some other thread for that

if this was a diaper thread, it would be one

this is a filly thread
>>
File: afmad.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
afmad.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>28517706
>AJ base
its perfect
>>
File: 1466333094545.png (215KB, 901x815px) Image search: [Google]
1466333094545.png
215KB, 901x815px
>>28523275
Then this happens
>>
>>28523884
Pouting about it just makes you cuter.
>>
File: anonfilly tongue out.png (58KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly tongue out.png
58KB, 500x600px
>>28524052
>>
File: gratsyoureameme.png (291KB, 451x367px) Image search: [Google]
gratsyoureameme.png
291KB, 451x367px
>>28523970
>>
>>28519915
come on everypony, lets keep this thread a friendship-tier thread!
>>
>>28523970
I think I'd perfer Nyx over that thing at this point.
>>
File: 1474746408867.png (430KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474746408867.png
430KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>28522564
what it?
>>
>>28523520
Its a diaper thread now
>>
>>28525581
no it's not

die in a fire
>>
File: fillypee.png (15KB, 471x497px) Image search: [Google]
fillypee.png
15KB, 471x497px
I wish for filly to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>28525601
Ya
>>
File: 2016-05-13%2023.13.51.png (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13%2023.13.51.png
261KB, 1280x720px
>we will never have Trixie story again
>>
Writing a story about anon being coerced into wearing a dress to school. Shenanigans ensue
>>
File: 1475034789952.png (704KB, 550x693px) Image search: [Google]
1475034789952.png
704KB, 550x693px
>>28526289
you will never finish this
>>
>>28526306
>pic
Epic burn. What issue was this?

To the write fag; don't listen to that fag it can be a one shot. Green is appreciated.
>>
>>28526504
last one with mayor mare in the cover
I dont know
>>
>>28526289
Adding diapers now
>>
>>28526289
>>28527010
Anon is coerced into wearing diapers to school and wears a dress to cover them up.
>>
>>28527093
This, holy fuck.
Idegaf about using I just want cute embarrassed anonfilly.
>>
>>
File: 1442628578125.png (126KB, 778x891px) Image search: [Google]
1442628578125.png
126KB, 778x891px
Bump
>>
cock vore anonfilly
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (126KB, 1026x702px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
126KB, 1026x702px
>>28525099
Maybe the filename will help :)
>>
>>28528176
So it must be a certain clip on.... uhhhh.... d-device?
>>
>>28528176
>filename will help
With that filename, the only thing I can guess is Oh shit, I'm sorry.
>>
File: boo.png (110KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
110KB, 600x532px
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (121KB, 989x680px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
121KB, 989x680px
>>28528608
*boop*
>>
>be anon
>forced to call twilight "mommy"
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (173KB, 996x681px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
173KB, 996x681px
>>28528674
hmmm, a lot of these boxes seem to have 18+ on them....
>>
>>28529254
puddle on the floor when?
>>
>>28529594
gonna do 2-3 slides then piece them together, she won't get to puddle sadly :(
that face ain't up there for no reason
>>
>>28528074
I wanna rub my face in her fillyfloof.
>>
File: 1471073204550.jpg (373KB, 1000x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1471073204550.jpg
373KB, 1000x1140px
>>28529921
Me too. It looks so warm and soft and fluffy. I bet it would feel very comfortable to the touch.
>>
I want to shove Anonfilly down my willy.
>>
File: Ponice.png (75KB, 562x448px) Image search: [Google]
Ponice.png
75KB, 562x448px
>>28529921
>>
>>28530013
anyone got that picture of longfilly
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 262x147px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 262x147px
>>28511366
>tfw you see your own beautiful artwork being used as a reaction image
Today 4chan, tomorrow, The Louvre
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (136KB, 996x681px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
136KB, 996x681px
>>28530175
A-am I under arrest?
>>
File: 1471252080837.png (120KB, 594x714px) Image search: [Google]
1471252080837.png
120KB, 594x714px
>>28530542
C-continue, please.
>>
why the fuck is anonfilly so cute

like we all know that she was some 36 year old sperg prior to getting stuffed in that young virgin filly body, but why do I want to fuck her puss so much
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (139KB, 996x681px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
139KB, 996x681px
>>28530615
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
More tomorrow, have to le sleep :(
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAA.png (163KB, 351x238px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAA.png
163KB, 351x238px
>>28530652
ANON THAT'S NOT FOR FILLIES
>>
>>28530642
I like to think it's not like that, more like this
>anon and anon filly are two separate people
>anon filly is sort of like the dimensional counterpart to anon
>when he gets sent to Equestria he ends up meeting her as a filly and they both become good friends and grow up together, since he gets along with her the best
>they eventually fall in love when anonfilly's age gets closer to anons, but that doesn't mean they can fool around until then
>>
Put the filly down your willy and make the purple cunt preggo.
>>
>>28530652
Anonfilly looks like she's about to have an explosive orgasm.
>>
Hey guys, I was thinkin' about writing some stuff about anon and Berry Punch (Probably do some lewd on the side.) Would anyone particularly enjoy that?
>>
>>28530998
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>28530998
No. Get out
>>
>>28531019 I'll post some here soon I hope it goes better than last time.
>>
>>28531091
Go for it mate, green is green and this sounds like an interesting story.
>>
>>28531359
No it doesn't
>>
>Be anon, Most of your life you'd be relishing at the idea of being a kid again, wild and free... But instead you've lived with purple cunt for three years now and all you can think about is whiskey and deep fried twinkies. tonight you decided to sneak out, purple was asleep in her room Spike was in his and Starlight was probably out with Trixie
>You walk through the castle looking around before letting out a sigh after thirty minutes you found yourself at the front door, a few hours away should be fine right? the cold air washes over you as you take a step out , you begin your walk whistling to yourself your whistling was never the best but it passes the time no?
>around forty six minutes have passed now you're some where near the ponyville park and some bar, theres a mare sitting outside the bar shes clearly drunk, she looks at you and waves her hoof she falls forward sticking her tongue out before she pulls out a bottle
>Be Berry Punch, you're drunkoff your ass, you've been watching a filly walk around for ten minutes now she's kinda cute she sort of reminds you of yourself, You wave at her, She looks around before pointing at herself. you nod at her and she slowly begins walking over to you looking around.
"Hey there sweetie, whats a cute little filly like you doing out here all on your own?"Is what you thought you said what you actually said was scrambled, but some how the filly understood, you pull out a bottle and giggle rolling it over to the filly. the bottle is half empty with saliva and whiskey.
>Be anon, this mare has rolled a bottle over to you without question. you're curious yes but cautious as well you give her a smile as you open the bottle, the smell of whiskey takes you back to when you were human, you sigh but you feel strange as the mare slumps down to your level with one eye closed as she lets out a yawn.
"Light weight. this is half a bottle I could drink the whole damn thing."

Does this look alright so far?
>>
File: longfilly.jpg (166KB, 500x869px) Image search: [Google]
longfilly.jpg
166KB, 500x869px
>>28530211
>>
>>28531578
it looks like you need some commas
>>
>>28531405
This thread is almost dead of green, do a green yourself or stop being a shit cunt

>>28531578
Just keep going, you have me interested enough to wonder what happens next
>>
>>28531578
It's pretty trashy to be honest
>>
>>28503189
I miss the abuse stories.
Does anyone else miss them? Is anyone willing to write another one?
>>
>>28531951
I want to see anonfilly cock vore abuse story
>>
>>28531578
What will happen?
>>
>>28531951
I would, but fags like >>28531955 ruins the mood
>>
File: 1449633477511.gif (820KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449633477511.gif
820KB, 640x480px
>>28519937
>*cringes*
>
>>
>>28525091
>You are Twilight.
>And you had to oversee Anon.
>She keeps taking about how she was in the 69th, and sleeps with a wooden stick she calls a "Mosin".
>She is always afraid. Always scanning the area for "charlie". You never got what it meant.
>But this was rare. You saw her sleeping for once, not weeping, but peaceful.
>You could see her little belly rise up and down with each breath, the harness gave a little jangle each time she breathed, but Anon didn't seem to mind.
>She doesn't have her helmet on, so you see her messy hair on the floor.
>Her boots were covered in mud, dirt, and so fourth, but every morning, they'd shine.
>She was quite troublesome at first. Waking up at 5 in the morning just for a run.
>But then there are days were she feels ultimately alone.
>Were she refused to go near the woods.
>Were she started aiming the Mosin at ponies when a loud sound went off.
>Or when she was just crying silently.
>"This is my rifle." She would say. "There are many like it, but this one is mine."
>You never understood.
>You lifted her with magic and take the helmet left on the floor with you.
>You unbuckled her harness and opened the door to her room.
>You lay her down, and this is the first time you've actually been inside the room.
>You respected her privacy, but now you see something.
>It's a patch for some unknown nation, it was with white stars, a blue box containing the stars, along with red stripes.
>A note that was about "communism", calling it evil.
>Those weird little screws she would place in her mosin.
>Most seemed quite odd. But you see something, it's another note.
>"I've learnt what it meant. My dad fought alongside the Soviets during WWII, and picked up this Nagant. But I've never bothered with Russian, until now I thought it was just another Ivan's name."
>"But only now, do I see why this rifle survived."
>And in the bottom there is some random letters. You can't make sense of it.
>зa нaши гpeхи
>>
>>28530998
Yes, please. I need my bedtime stories.
>>
File: 1474443424714.png (14KB, 631x567px) Image search: [Google]
1474443424714.png
14KB, 631x567px
>>
>>28531631
That's at qt right there
>>
>>28531951
To some extent yes as long as they're quality and not shit tier fetish like cock core or overly dark and edgy
>>
>>28531842
Yeah, sorry about that I wanted to write it up quickly to get this place alive, I'll work on putting the commas in the right spots on the next post
>>
File: 4cc.png (70KB, 595x805px) Image search: [Google]
4cc.png
70KB, 595x805px
well
new writefags again when
>>
>>28532844
I'll agree with that. Vanilla abuse is fine but when other fetishes get involved it gets weird.
>>
Pls just one quality diaper story.
>>
>>28531578
>you puff out your chest before you look back to the bottle you shake it before looking around grabbing the mare's hoof, you tug at it for a bit before groaning stomping a hoof on the ground
"Can you at least try to stand up?"
She stands up wobbly before looking down at you, she puts her hoof on your head and ruffles up your mane you roll your eyes before giving the bottle back
"thassss for youssss silly filly, yoursss a thirsty gal aren't you? thatsss your bottle nowsh"
>you raise your brow at her and she leans down nuzzling your cheek running her hoof along your face before she picks you up with her forelegs, she holds you close with her left,you kick your hooves around before she licks your neck
"What the fuck are you doing?"
>she begins walking aimlessly before tripping on one of her rear hooves shes fucking wasted, this is perfect. You could be less of a fag and make this mare do whatever you want, or just let her fumble around aimlessly while she's trying to take you home.
"Yoush got a niceeee buzzz to yeh lil' filly" the mare uttered in between her drunk giggling
>you put a hoof on her chest and push your self out of her grip before you grab her hoof you tug on it and fall back, she grabs your hoof and pulls you back onto your hooves you sigh and gesture towards the park, she tilts her head to the side as she walks over
"This is going to be a looooonnngggg night..." I'm hoping I've improved a bit here.
>>
File: not fooling anyone.png (428KB, 1700x1400px) Image search: [Google]
not fooling anyone.png
428KB, 1700x1400px
>>28533426
cant understand the hoof thing but go on
>>
File: Surely You cant be serious.jpg (59KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
Surely You cant be serious.jpg
59KB, 580x435px
>>28531951
tomorrow … Maybe
>>
File: 1391549497395.gif (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1391549497395.gif
3MB, 960x540px
don't hit the filly
>>
>>28533785
but what if the filly likes it rough?
>>
>>28532313
pls cont
>>
File: 1471678376263.jpg (168KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1471678376263.jpg
168KB, 500x708px
>>28533785
Filly is for love and cuddles and hot loving sexual.
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (136KB, 996x681px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
136KB, 996x681px
>>28530692
Hey it's not like it's hurting anyone amirite?
>>
Is Somedope updating anon vs adoption? It has cute fillies and mischievous anon. My body needs more
>>
>>28533810
>Be Dash.
>You're flying around early as pinkie wanted you to collect 5 clouds by 5:30 in the morn.
>You never asked Pinkie why she wanted clouds, but you just assumed that she is gonna make a cupcake somehow.
>"I see that red door and I want it painted black."
>Hey! That's Anon! She's up early.
"Hey twerp, how are you doing?"
>"Oh, hey Dash, just doing a quick 5."
"Five what?"
>"Miles."
>You are confused. You understood she was athletic, but still. Even five miles is a bit too much.
"Hey, don't push yourself to hard."
>"I'm on my last mile, I'll be done soon."
>You stopped, taking a good look at Anon as she ran off.
>Her little harness, water bottle, helmet, and whatever kept making noises.
>And then there was her stick she carried, along with some block with a handle.
>She always yelled that she'll kill everyone if they touch it, and of course, the last time you touched it you remember when Anon bit onto your tail and held on for 10 minutes.
>She's strange. But that didn't stop her, every time somepony criticized her for wearing suits rather than dresses, she'd get angry and diss them.
>You never thought you'd hear the word proustite coming out of a filly.
>She was quite cute though.
Should I continue the story in Anon's pov or just jump from pony to pony.
>>
>>28534285
I like seeing the other ponies and how they view her, but I'm getting curious about what's going through that ponies head. Especially when confronted with ponies who question her.
>>
>>28533744
you are my nigga
maybe
>>
what draw?
>>
>>28534401
Anonfilly and Berry punch would be great.
>>
>>28534401
Anonfilly walking around a corner straight into the rear end of Twilight
>>
>>28534285
>Be Anon.
>You're attendeding school.
>Cheerlie was actually very nice. You didn't mind her as much as the rest of these assholes.
>Diamond Tiara was bully 101.
>Along with what you assumed was her bed buddy, Silver Spoon.
>As always you showed up 30 minutes early to study like your college days.
>You understood most material, but you played along.
>"Charlie! Look Anon."
>You got the joke, and it took you awhile to get adjusted to someone saying charlie. But still you do get some episodes.
>Diamond Tiara chuckles as you pay no mind to her.
>"Hey Anon!"
"What?"
>"Why do you wear that ugly shirt? Get some nice clothes! I mean even the beret looks stupid."
>Pay no mind, they're just some kiddos.
>"Well, whatever. When you start talking, then maybe I'll consider calling you a friend."
>Bitch. You knew she was being edgy on purpose, probably puberty and all that hormone crap: and of course, people wanted you two to fight, but this wasn't 'Nam, nor Earth.
>There was no need for violence. No need for someone to pull a trigger on their rifle.
>No need to even fight with hooves. You just wanted to be left alone with your tunes.
>"Blech, you listen to rock? What band is that? Actually I don't care."
>Silver Spoon smacks you on the back of the head. You give her the stink eye and she backs off before spitting on you.
>You went through the day. Bored as hell while everyone was struggling to take notes on multiplication.
>The stain mark of Silver's spit is gone from your olive drab blouse.
>Now it was recess. And you spent it alone as always.
>You recall the day you arrived for the first time in the classroom.
>Cheerlie called you to present yourself, and you stood still like a statue.
>You looked around, picking up every clique rather easily.
>Then you spoke for the first time in that class. Those words that made everyone confused. Making people call you "School Army".
"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a mare of wealth, and taste."
>>
>>28531951
>missing edgy fetish texts
>wanting anonfilly to become another fetishist general
No, not really.
>>
>>28534237
Does filly make cute little noises when she climaxes?
>>
>>28511111
Checked
>>
>>28534700
Her diaper crinkles
>>
File: 1472740198008.gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
1472740198008.gif
4MB, 375x221px
>>28534737
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>
>>28534737
>>>/trash/5465871
>>>8ch/suicide/
>>
File: 111232.jpg (149KB, 651x1920px) Image search: [Google]
111232.jpg
149KB, 651x1920px
>>28534500
keep going
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (130KB, 996x681px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
130KB, 996x681px
>>28534737
No.
>>
>>28535442
anonfilly like clocks
>>
>>28528176
I still don't get it
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png (195KB, 996x681px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
195KB, 996x681px
>>28535491
Whoops, forgot to put this back on.
Let me know if it's still hard to figure out and I'll add some more "suggestive" things
>I know the text on the box is shit to read
>>
>>28535500
Is it a strap for a dildo?
>>
>>28535519
Close, you've got the "sexual device" part right, but it's not a dildo
>>
File: 1474072275796.png (21KB, 717x688px) Image search: [Google]
1474072275796.png
21KB, 717x688px
>>28535522
Is it a vibrator?
>>
>>28535524
N-n...... yes.....
>>
File: 1473856683416.jpg (1MB, 2667x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473856683416.jpg
1MB, 2667x1500px
>>28535532
>>
>>28535543
You see, how do Ponies who aren't unicorns use these things? :)
>>
File: 1472919098591.png (296KB, 452x479px) Image search: [Google]
1472919098591.png
296KB, 452x479px
>>28522564
>>28522984
>>28528176
>>28528674
>>28529254
>>28530542
>>28530652
>>28534237
>>28535442
>>28535500
all you had to do was post the final version m8
>>
>>28535652
But then this thread doesn't get any le free bumps? I probably won't be posting anymore until I finish the other 2 images that go with it anyway so I might be dead for a while
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
>>28535663
Listen m8, I know you're doing the "le" thing ironically, but it's just as cringy as doing it seriously. Also yeah you should only have posted the finished picture, otherwise you're more so just baiting for attention that bumping.
>>
>>28535896
You're kidding right? This thread is dead for the majority of the time and constantly being saved from page 9-10, I don't think posting a couple of images as well as bumping the thread is going to do any harm
>also using m8 more than once is pretty cringy too imo
>>
>>28535925
Why not bump with different images the, instead of the same one every single time?
>>
>>28535963
why not just bump
>>
>>28536200
Like this?
>>
this thread has become so shitty
bump
>>
File: 1470465176430.png (83KB, 620x530px) Image search: [Google]
1470465176430.png
83KB, 620x530px
>>
>>28537403
No big deal, just a little scratch.
also plates are usually made of porcelain
>>
>>28535663
don't listen to him
do whatever you want
except the obvious shitpost
>>
>>28538182
like u

bump
>>
File: cute.png (15KB, 472x559px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
15KB, 472x559px
Diapers, Nyx, fuck off, merge with ptfg, etc.
>>
>>28538356
>merge with ptfg
Now you're getting it!
>>
>>28538371
fuck you
>>
>>28537403
I want to boop Anonfilly's dock.
>>
File: af this when.jpg (43KB, 577x600px) Image search: [Google]
af this when.jpg
43KB, 577x600px
>>28538328
no u
>>
File: kouhai.png (67KB, 313x302px) Image search: [Google]
kouhai.png
67KB, 313x302px
>>
File: 1475061278453.png (2MB, 1472x1802px) Image search: [Google]
1475061278453.png
2MB, 1472x1802px
>>
>>28534500
>You sat there alone. Listening to your little portable radio. You still got reception in Equestrian, however, you didn't know.any frequency that could lead to military lines. Not like they'll hear you anyway.
>"Watch out!"
>You see the red ball coming forwards you at bullet speed, unamused, you just smacked it away.
"Please be careful next time."
>"Sorry Anon! Ah didn't mean it."
>Applebloom. She and her trio of crusaders sat in front of you, all clearly looking curious.
"Something up?"
>"Yeah, I want to know about your cutie mark Anon! It's so pretty!"
>"Heck yeah! It's almost as awesome as Dash! I never knew any pony would get a cutie mark like that."
"So you waited a month just to ask?"
>Scoots looked at you.
>"Well, we crusaders tend to solve our problems by ourselves. "
>Whyareyoufuckinglying.jpg
"Okay. So what do you want to know?"
>"Where ya' got it silly! I wanna know where ya grabbed it."
"Born with it."
>They all have jaws open.
>"Anon! You had a talent at birth?"
>"That's so rare! You should talk to Twilight about that!"
"It's just a tattoo on our butts, I don't see much importance in them."
>"Maybe, Anon's cutie mark means Anon is a mystery solver."
>"No! That would be three marks then! She is clearly a mysterious person, so she could be a spy."
>Spy.
>You stare off, looking at the trees behind the playground.
>The Soviets had spies within the states, and you've had a couple in their country.
>You were told before joining the Arny that those damn KGB were everywhere.
>You just assumed it was like WW2 style espionage. Just go in and get some info.
>No. They made examples of people who were deemed traitors in their motherland.
>"Anon?"
>Snapping back to reality so you could spoonfeed the fillies some bullshit, you smile a bit at them.
"Well, I hope I answered any questions y'all wan-"
>"You're disgusting Anon! I've never seen any-"
"Shut the fuck up while I'm speaking, I don't want failed abortion spit on my uniform."
>Tiara scrunched.
>>
>>28540544
More? You ever so wonderful faggotcuntmuncher whom I love
>>
>>28533498
soon. I'll continue soon when i finally get off my lazy arse and write more.
>>
>>28540544
It's shit.
>>
>>28540838
You are the reason why this thread keeps dying. you keep scaring away all the delicious green!
>>
File: 1046014.png (122KB, 1702x1663px) Image search: [Google]
1046014.png
122KB, 1702x1663px
>>28540838
I ship you and fuck-off-anon.

Also, happy 4chan's day.
>>
File: 1473869017725.png (512KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473869017725.png
512KB, 785x757px
>>28535896
>>28535963
>>28536200
>>28540838
How can humans be 65% water when they're 100% salty
>>
So many people are wishing 4chan a happy birthday. Meanwhile, no one shows up at Anonfilly's birthday party.
>>
File: fillyversary01.png (678KB, 1735x2456px) Image search: [Google]
fillyversary01.png
678KB, 1735x2456px
>>28541418
>>
File: fillyversary2.png (1MB, 1735x2456px) Image search: [Google]
fillyversary2.png
1MB, 1735x2456px
>>28541453
its all twiggs plan.
>>
>>28541418
Why is this not a green
>>
>>28541703
It is. It should be in the archive somewhere.
>>
File: hhhhhhhhh.jpg (87KB, 313x450px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhh.jpg
87KB, 313x450px
>>28541468
>Twi, your mistake almost made anon become a suicide faggot
>>
File: japanese aids flu.png (331KB, 781x727px) Image search: [Google]
japanese aids flu.png
331KB, 781x727px
beb time

>>28541776
I'm pretty sure the word is "suicidal" but senpai didn't corrected me about this anyway.
>>
>>28540544
I like
>>
>>28540544
>She looked at you. Anger in her eyes.
>"Well, nopony likes you!"
"That's a false statement you cunt. Try to back it up with some shit at least. I could bet money that your parents felt your cunt levels go through the roof when papa ejaculated inside that whore you call a mother."
>You weren't holding back. You hated bullies. A lowlife who thinks they can take out their anger on anyone.
>Even in the 69th, people who thought they were just gonna come in 'nam, shoot some gooks, then leave like in the movies are typically the first to get shot.
>"Now you're just making up words! Eh-gah-cu. Whatever! My daddy will sue you!"
"Yeah, go on ahead. Like he can bribe the mayor, or judge Derpy.
>Tiara is furious. But she ain't even within 20 feet of you.
>" Hey, Anon. Maybe you shouldn't yell-"
>Ohfuckno.webm(Wait. What's a webm?)
>Didn't matter, this faggot was making your blood boil.
>And you wanted to just end it by telling her the truth.
"Look princess, no one cares about who your daddy is. He is not Luna, Celestia, or even Discord."
>"But he's-"
"A cuck, yes we all know. Now let me finish: I don't care what you say to me to be completely honest. I just want you to stop being a bitch who grinds on daddy's dick while he does your hair."
>"W-well. You're a bitch!"
>"Anon! Tiara! Inside now!"
>Cheerlie made Tiara's ears go down, while you just had that poker face of yours.
>You look around to see all those fillies around you, all having that same "You said a bad word" face.
>Okay, you got carried away.
>"Anon, are you crying?"
>What? You thought it was just sweat from pure rage.
>You walk to the classroom.
>As expected, the only thing to happen was the basic lecture and stay after school.
>You continued on with the day, basic multiplication. Then finally, it was the end.
>Twilight assigned Pinkie to pick you up on this day.
>Oh boy. You're definitely not a fortunate son.
>>
>>28542116
anon should make that stick into a rubber band rifle

>"anon, im not done with y-AHH"
>>
>>28542116
This is pretty bad on the whole.
>>
>>28542474
Thankie. I try very hard.
>>
>>28542474
(You)
>>
>>28535002
There's no diapered anonfilly there my friend. If I don't see produce im going to fill this thread with a long diaper story.
>>
>>28542116
I like it ;3c
>>
>>28542116
Great job man keep it up!
>>
>Implying anonfillyfags aren't nyxfags
>>
bumper
>>
>>28540368
Now, those are hips I can get behind ...
>>
File: Capture.png (249KB, 1506x935px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
249KB, 1506x935px
Warning: Crying/upset ponies imminent
>>
>>28542557
You can post threads on >>>/trash/

Take your degenerate fetish there and leave this thread alone, ty
>>
>>28540544
>Snapping back to reality so you could spoonfeed the fillies some bullshit, you smile a bit at them.
>Snapping back to reality
>Snap back to reality
>......
>OH! THERE GOES GRAVITY
>>
>>28542839
sshhh

Don't tell anyone.
>>
>>28542839
I just like anonfilly because I cbf coming up with some autistic generic OC, so I use anonfilly as a base for my drawings etc
>it's also a good way to implement the normal "anon" character into the world in a more different and unique way
>>
>>28542116
>Be Pinkie.
>You really, really, really, really like this day.
>Because you get to see Anon. After all, you weren't able to see her after the first party.
>When the party cannon went off, Anon yelled "Gooks in the wire!", and dived for cover.
>You assumed it was a game, but silly you didn't realize she was hurt.
>Anon dove into glass cups, but she just stayed behind the table. Barely moving.
>Creeeepyy...
>But Nonnie was in the classroom.
>You see that precious angel squatting on the ground, along with Diamond Tiara sitting in a desk.
>"B-but, Anon started it!"
>"I was merely responding to you after you were being a bully."
>Cheerlie facehooves. Cute.
>But Anon had no idea you were there.
>Now is the chance! You almost never got to surprise hug Anon.
>You just wanted to feel that cute beret on you cheek, and that cool uniform over you body.
>You lean really far back to pounce on Anon.
"Surprise!"
>Anon was the first to turn around and reach into her blouse.
>Tiara and Cheerlie were surprised, but Anon was with that poker face.
>You embrace her, feeling her soft fur around you forehooves.
"How's my cutie doing?"
>"I'm not cute."
>You giggle, as you then look up to Cheerlie.
"Hiya Cheerlie!"
>"Hello Ms. Pie, Ummm, we need to talk."
"For what?"
>"Well you see-"
>"That little punk was being rude to my daughter."
>You look to see it's Filthy Rich. He is with his snout high. Silly, he'll get hurt that way if he doesn't look where he's going.
>You sit on one of the student's desk, Rich just stood there.
>"So, Your daughter has admitted to be-"
>He lifts a hoof at Cheerlie, before speaking his hair.
>"Your point being? Look she can be rude to losers. I earn top notch when it comes to money. Yet, here you are complaining, making me waste my time."
"But Mr. Rich, everyone in town is a friend for one another."
>He facepalms. What? Didn't he like your party?
>"Listen sweetheart, I can buy either of you. So I demand an apology."
>Anon got up, straightening her beret.
>>
File: 1472732416554.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472732416554.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>28544432
>really, really, really, really
>>
>>28544432
Get out
>>
>>28544541
>>28544432
no, get in
>>
>>28544432
>You weren't going to put up with this. Pinkie is overly sensitive, but she is your legal guardian.
>You stared at that money grabbing pony, staring at him.
>His smug ass face looks back, like he has placed fear into you.
>"Well? Me and my daughter are waiting."
"Go fuck yourself, you smegma licking horse."
>He furrows his eyebrows.
>"Listen Honey, I don't care if those ponies are the elements, don't act like your hot stuff."
"Who said that? I'm just stating that I haven't heard an apology either, I just want to go home, finish P.T, clean my Mosin, eat, and finally sleep."
>"But hasn't anyone told you to enjoy the little things in life, like a garden party?"
>He smirks, knowing you never went to one of those.
"Look, when you are sweating your balls off in a dark jungle under constant threat that somebody might slit your throat. Maybe we can negotiate."
>He scoffs.
>"Listen kid, nopony cares about your original character. Oooo he's spooky, and he breaths fire, and he-"
"Killed two men and earned a medal for it, but was shamed when he spared one who was just a kid."
>You feel Ponka's hoof over your shoulder. She wanted to go.
>You look at her, nodding as you try to pat her head. But end up booping her.
"As for Ms. Cheerlie, I apologize for me being informal about dealing with Diamond Tiara, I suppose stress builds up. I'll refrain from doing it in the future."
>You get up, still feeling Pinkie's hoof around you. She was kinda cuddly.
>"Hey, Anon. Do you mind singing that one song for me? It's fall after all."
>You see her smile as this is the first time she probably ever took things slow
>You smile back and open your pie hole to sing out loud.
"All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray."
>You continue with both of you singing merrily down to the castle.
>Maybe you'll go for a walk, on a winter's day.
>>
>>28543804
no
>>
>>28533426
>Around 10 minutes pass and you're both huddled together walking to the park shes stumbling around rambling about whiskey and her favorite wines though slurred and bubbly she leans down and kisses your cheek whispering "Yoursss a cutie little fillysss like yous should be at home sleepin' tight"
>Be Berry Punch, You're walking with this filly to the park, slowly sobering up a bit as you two walk, this filly is by far the kindest little thing you've ever met in your life you're thinking of all kinds of ways to repay her, before long you two are in the park she's looking around for a seat how thoughtful of her.
>Be Anon, Your search for an empty seat appears to be hopeless untill you've finally found it, a nice quiet spot for you to make this mare yours for the evening, Sure she's drunk kissing you and calling you cute but you begin questioning whether you should really do this, Of course you do! but... Would it be right? its been too long since you've thought with your dick lets think with our cunt and get laid.
"Hey eh... Are you feeling a little better?"
>You ask some reluctantly pressing your hooves together, She nods before climbing up onto the bench looking to you with a brow raised "Whats wrong lil' filly? is there something wrong?" Her mumbling is a little more coherent now
>berry stares before she scrunches up her muzzle looking to you nervously "I-I mean eh.. whatss going ons?" she was darting her eyes around now, She's nervous about sobering up?Hey guys I did some more I could use some ideas on where to go with this.
>>
>>28545468
go lewd
>>
>>28545735
But do I want to go right into it or take it slow? that's the real question here.
>>
File: 1453713209004.jpg (266KB, 832x485px) Image search: [Google]
1453713209004.jpg
266KB, 832x485px
>>28543732
filly is not for sadness
>>
>>28545468
End yourself
>>
>>28545777
slow
>>
>>28545829
I will after you :^)
>>
File: 1438414344342.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438414344342.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>28544837
>>28545468
>>
>>28545849
soon my dude, I will post more soon promise. unless the thread dies again in which case I'll probably miss out on posting the next piece, I should probably get a paste bin so it could be read later[/spoiler.]
>>
>>28545468
>Be Berry Punch, You've just revealed you've sobered up you're darting your eyes around as the filly gets close she puts a hoof on your nose, you giggle a bit and sigh patting her on the head
"Okay.. So I'm not drunk anymore alright? just take the bottle and leave me like everypony else does.." you sigh no pony else has ever given you attention like this before, sort of strange isn't it?
>Be anon, this mare seems distressed you think to yourself before long you sigh with her and lean close
"leave like everyone else? Now why would I do that? I don't see anything wrong with you, You're a really good looking mare."
>You quickly lean close to the mare and kiss her cheek " I think you just need to let it all out"
>you're not sure whether kissing her cheek was a good idea or not, but none the less she returns the kiss and ruffles up your mane, she sighs and nods slowly leaning back on the bench before she looks up
"Its been a while since anypony's really said something like that to me....But you're just a filly! And I'm mare..."
> upon finishing this she turns her head to the side you place your hoof on her leg and tug on it before getting close, you lean in and kiss her running a hoof along her cheek, she's sitting with her eyes wide open before she closes them tightly placing a hoof on your back I'm really trying not to jump into lewd yet my dudes.
>>
File: 1475021708438.jpg (99KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475021708438.jpg
99KB, 450x600px
>>28543829
Kek.
>>
>>
>>28546490
nice.
>>
I wish mods would let the diaperfags have their own containment thread instead of letting them shit up the rest of the board. Atleast I could filter their general.
>>
File: 1415215288642.gif (84KB, 253x230px) Image search: [Google]
1415215288642.gif
84KB, 253x230px
>>28546634
They have an entire board for their literal shit. You seem to think they're unaware of this and that the faggot in this thread is serious.

And you're all giving him (You)'s
>>
File: thing.jpg (281KB, 800x913px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
281KB, 800x913px
>>
File: yes.jpg (164KB, 1080x1848px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
164KB, 1080x1848px
>>
File: 1421631259275.png (152KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1421631259275.png
152KB, 800x800px
>>
>>28547903
>rice nigger Anonfilly
>>
>>
>get invaded
>nonny1488
Which one of u fags did this
>>
>>28534500
Exactly what beret is she wearing? What uniform do you imagine her having? Asking for drawfag purposes.
>>
>>28546688
Which board is this?
>>
>>28549928
/d/ /lgbt/ /ago/ /urwaifu/ all have diaper gens
>>
>>28550004
>/urwaifu/
>>
>>28549758
I'd guess one of the various US Army SF's that exist, MACVSOG, Green Berets, ect.

Personally I'd go with MACVSOG, sick emblem,
<script>window.googleJavaScriptRedirect=1</script><META name="referrer" content="origin"><script>var n={navigateTo:function(b,a,d){if(b!=a&&b.google){if(b.google.r){b.google.r=0;b.location.href=d;a.location.replace("about:blank");}}else{a.location.replace(d);}}};n.navigateTo(window.parent,window,"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Assistance_Command,_Vietnam_%E2%80%93_Studies_and_Observations_Group");
</script><noscript><META http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Assistance_Command,_Vietnam_%E2%80%93_Studies_and_Observations_Group'"></noscript>
>>
File: STEMMA_DEL_MACVSOG.jpg (12KB, 172x244px) Image search: [Google]
STEMMA_DEL_MACVSOG.jpg
12KB, 172x244px
>>28550308
Fucking 4chan fucking up the img link.
>>
File: newfag.jpg (25KB, 240x347px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.jpg
25KB, 240x347px
>>28550308
>>28550316
>>
>>28550415
>He's never even been banned by Snacks.
>>
File: invertcolors.jpg (78KB, 542x600px) Image search: [Google]
invertcolors.jpg
78KB, 542x600px
doing science is fun sometimes
>>
File: 1461185122168.png (80KB, 374x594px) Image search: [Google]
1461185122168.png
80KB, 374x594px
>>28550035
>>
File: Capture.png (166KB, 1037x600px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
166KB, 1037x600px
>>28545811
filly IS for sadness though
>>
File: 1402781810311.png (27KB, 128x177px) Image search: [Google]
1402781810311.png
27KB, 128x177px
>>28550454
>banned
>>
File: 1449025728629.jpg (171KB, 755x895px) Image search: [Google]
1449025728629.jpg
171KB, 755x895px
>>28550804
n-no
>>
>>28550804
Take your shitty drawing and get out
>>
>>28550826
Filly is for abuse.
>>
File: 1456345433125.gif (273KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
1456345433125.gif
273KB, 296x272px
>>28550842
aww, we love you too, fuck off anon
>>
File: sorry.png (55KB, 420x377px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
55KB, 420x377px
>>28550842
Woah man you seem a little upset, did something happen to you when you were a child? Did you get molested? Tell us all about it, we'd sure love to hear
>>
File: 19_!-01.png (1MB, 4961x6025px) Image search: [Google]
19_!-01.png
1MB, 4961x6025px
>>28550804
Leave the sadness for the beautiful-eyes-drawfag and AllMyRegrets-writefag.
>>
File: filly asleep post bump.png (96KB, 486x395px) Image search: [Google]
filly asleep post bump.png
96KB, 486x395px
>>
Since we can't have anon getting diapered can we at least have her get spanked?
>>
>>28550844
>>28506889
>>
>>28546514
very nice.
>>
File: Capture.png (177KB, 1246x927px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
177KB, 1246x927px
>>28550826
>>28550865
B-but....
>>
>>28552972
I like your work
>>
>>28553374
ty fa.m, feedback is appreciated :)
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (93KB, 432x475px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
93KB, 432x475px
>>28553625
Delet tis
>>
>>28550694
I really like this picture.
>>
>>28553652
what was it?
>>
>>28554442
Some kind of neoplasm.
>>
>>28552972
>>28553374
this
seeing sad filly is sad, but your good work is also gud
>>
>>28549758
Personally, I feel she wears that MACVSOG style beret(Same shade and a similar patch), but she's in a fictional unit called the 69th horses, and wears the common olive drab uniform. The one with both breats and lower bellow pockets. Nothing to special. Just think ItAin'tMe.jpg and you got 'Nam Anonfilly
>>
>>28554518
a what?
>>
>>28554865
A neoplasm. Medical term for a tumor. In short, he is saying it was cancer.
>>
File: 404.png (375KB, 1247x1371px) Image search: [Google]
404.png
375KB, 1247x1371px
What will happens when chinesemoot delete /mlp/?
>>
>>28555152
Depends on if global rule 15 is revised. If not, I could see lots of people moving to ponychan
>>
>>28555173
/b/ confirmed for pony spam again
>>
>>28555173
the fuck
I presume you just don't know how shit is that place.
going to panelismlpgchan or 4*2chan

also this>>28555198
>>
File: 1263366.png (54KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
1263366.png
54KB, 383x383px
>>
Anonfilly and Nyx holding each other tightly kissing while their fat butts poke outwards
>>
>>28555983
>not touching butts
>>
>>28556420
I mean it could
>>
Channeling my thoughts into summoning Stand Proud
>>
File: filly sucking a dick.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
filly sucking a dick.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>Filly.
>>
>>28557114
suck that marecock
>>
>>28557637
She looks concerned. Maybe the marecock is sucking her.
>>
File: anon transform.jpg (312KB, 700x869px) Image search: [Google]
anon transform.jpg
312KB, 700x869px
>>
File: 'tia luna and anon.png (1MB, 2385x2241px) Image search: [Google]
'tia luna and anon.png
1MB, 2385x2241px
>>
File: lil_glim.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
lil_glim.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Sleep time
Filly is gonna die
Good night
>>
>>28544837
>"Clair De Line."
>That's what Anon called a song which was actually titled "Luna's light."
>You would assume such an iconic song would never be mistitled.
>Yet, when Anon showed up for the first time. She showed little to no knowledge on who she was, what year it was, nor even the battle of Canterlot, which resulted in major injuries on both sides, along with thee million in damage.
>But no deaths, it's been a while since a proper war broke out. Maybe 800 years.
>Yet, as the second youngest princess you still had to look at fearless guards, and the Wonderbolts.
>They were so brave. You always were happy to know Equestria was never in danger.
>"Oh Twily!"
>You looked over to Pinkie, who had Anon under her arm.
>She waved as you smiled and waved back to her and the adorable Filly.
>Glimmer has yet to meet Anon, since she was in Canterlot.
>But, you were gonna spill the beans about a trip.
"Hiya, Anon. Do you remember Glimmer?"
>"No Ma'am, I only heard the tales you've told me about."
>Ma'am. Even when trying her hardest to stand stiff. She was too cute, with her little 69 beret with a young colt silhouette behind the number.
>It was also hard to take her seriously with Pinkie making her struggle to keep her arm in a salute.
>She really did live up to her nickname.
"Well, we're going to Canterlot! So pack your things and get ready. Also the rest of the girls and Spike are coming!"
>"Right away si-. Uhh, Twilight. "
>Anon galloped over to her room, closing the door behind her.
>But you remember, that a certain unstable pony is in the room.
>You get tackled by Pinkie who gives you a big hug and starts to go on about how greatful she is forwards you.
>And how Anon was in trouble, and how you were-
>Wait.
"Pinkie, did you just say Anon had trouble?"
>"Uhhhh..."
>Her body extended to reach a high shell to grab a random big book to hide behind.
>Pinkie grew in length.
>You've seen her go faster than the speed of sound, but now this was weird.
>You need to think.
>>
>>28559962
Fuck. I just realize it said Line. It should be Lune.
>>
>>28559962
What does California Dreamin have to do with Chair De Lune?
>>
>>28560566
Does California Dreaming have anything to do with Paint it black or Fortunate Son?
Nothing really.
I'm just placing a bunch of song references in the story as I go. I'm thinking about the sound of silence for the next one. Though I decided that from now on, with each song, they should try to relate to the story.
Fore ex: Fortunate son might be told through text by 'Nam Anonfilly being patriotic(or really American).
>>
>>28560786
Oh, thought you had misrefernced it or something, your last line on the previous post was "on a winter's day" and then said, "Chair de Lune" the very next line without any indication of a different scene between outside of the different post, just seemed a bit weird, but maybe it's just me
>>
CARBS WHEN
>>
truly a good bump.... I still need to work on the berry punch n Anon green but i'm out of ideas my dudes.
>>
There is nothing wrong with creeping out Luna in your dreams.
>>
>>28562078
There is nothing wrong with Luna entering your lucid dreams which you have too much control over, then stepping in with a shit eating grin while she watches your holes getting pounded by throbbing horse members and asks "hey, can I join?" as she pulls out her black midnight rod and violates your tiny filly snatch while you sleep
Then you go to visit her the next day with Twilight and she winks at you with that same shit eating grin, knowing she took advantage of you in your dreams
>>
>>28562124
Same poster, I may do a small comic for this at a later stage

SFW... o-obviously....
>>
>>28561130
second
>>
>>28561130
>>
>>28554152
thanks
was kinda fun make it
>>
File: 1449118322866.png (416KB, 1062x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1449118322866.png
416KB, 1062x1077px
>>
File: 1443486859302.png (211KB, 1082x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1443486859302.png
211KB, 1082x1063px
>no greens
Fuck it. No more bumps.
>>
>>28565202
Young fillies should not be memeing on other ponies!
>>
>>28565967
Don't be such a faggot.
>>
Why is Anonfilly is always Cartman in horseland?
Can we have a moralfag Anonfilly in a not-so-perfect horse world? You know, the kind of moralfag that would drive up the wall even a well-behaving pony.
>>
>>28566223
Because most Anonfilly things use the character for self-insertion, and none of us are moralfags.
>>
>>28566223
I'm pretty sure there are versions of this and they are also very nice.
>>
>>28566295
Then we can kinda self-insert as the rest of the world that fucks with the poor moralfag filly.
>>
>>28559962
>High in the mountains.
>That's what you assumed your position was.
>The snow blanketed the area around you, along with what appears to be roads below you.
>More mountains are seen, with endless pine covering them.
>You're still a filly. Feeling your bare forehooves on the cold snow.
>It's been so long since you've felt it.
>The jungle was hell, and you've felt the heat for a while when you first visited Equestria.
>Visited. Every now and then, you'd go in and out of this type of dream.
>One where you are in some hole. You could see your hands tied together, feeling mud run down your back, and bare feet being crawled on by insects.
>Now, there is nothing but the sound of your heart beating and your breathing.
>You walk.
>The trees were quite tall.
>As a filly, you were smaller than when you were a human.
>"Hello Anon."
>You turn around to see nothing.
>Just the trees and the snow.
>Who said that? You couldn't make out any accent at all. Not a single thing, not even a tone. Like a ghost.
>Shit. Shit, shit, shit.
>You pick up the pace, running now.
>"Don't run, you're a 69th Right? Our job isn't done yet."
>You hear the ringing in your ears. Then the whilste, not even a moment after.
>Debris is lodged forward you as an explosion went off.
>Followed by another.
>Then another. All in a circle closing in on you.
>You place your hooves over your head preparing for the next impact.
>...
>...
>"Don't be so worried young Filly."
>Who was that?
>You look up to see Luna. One of the god of Equestria with wings spread about.
>The snow grew heavier, you could already see specks forming on her.
>She has beautiful eyes.
"Thank you Ma'am."
>She chuckles.
>"No need my subject. Please, thou may enjoy yourself now without fear."
>Then she left.
>In a flash, she vanished and left you alone with the mountains.
>You hear an old tune in your head, but can't make heads or tails if it.
>It's fine.
>You just smile, and feel something warm run down your cheeks.
>>
>>28566449
>Be Twilight.
>You got into Anon's room.
>It was rather empty.
>You only see one carry on bag and her clothes on her desk.
>The "Mosin" of here's was there with her.
>Cute. She seems more easy to deal with than usual.
>You decided to wake up at five to see her but she was still sound asleep.
>Maybe she was really tired? Who knows.
>You lean in, levitating her bag forwards the door.
"Ohhh Anon."
>She groans. Then lifts the blanket over her.
>You take your magic and lift the blanket off, then you got on her bed to laugh at her.
>She paws at your direction. Her soft blows land on you, like she is trying to fight you.
>It's too cute. But the train leaves soon.
>Then it hits you. She boops your chest fluff.
"ATTENTION!"
>Anon scrambled out of bed, getting her helmet. Then she stopped. Looking at you.
>You couldn't help but laugh.
>"Haha, very funny Twi."
>You held on your sides as Anon started kicking you.
>You were crying at this point, feeling your belly ache from laughter.
>"Twily, we have to get up and do shit!"
>What?
"Anon, did you say a bad word?"
>She goes pale for a second.
>"Uhhh, no ma'am."
>She looks genuinely sorry. Keeping her head down.
>You sigh.
"It's fine. Just don't do it again. Or else I'll have to punish you."
>"Yes ma'am, I'll be sure of it."
>Anon walks out with her bag. Leaving one thing.
"Hey, ya forgot you little hat and blouse."
>She pops up letting you chuck the items at her, which she caught with ease.

>It took a while for spike to get his lazy butt ready. But he managed to get up and go with both you and Anon to the station.
>And you see all your friends there.
>You greet one another with a warm hug.
>Pinkie, was already on the train ordering Breakfast.
>You shake your head with a smile.
>"All ponies, please enter the train with your tickets to depart for Canterlot. Again, please show your tickets for the ride to Canterlot."
>You go on the train. Letting Anon in your line of sight at all times.
>And there she was being cute.
>>
>>28566594
moar veteran anonfilly pls
inb4 triggered by fireworks or something
>>
File: dumbfrog.png (149KB, 403x409px) Image search: [Google]
dumbfrog.png
149KB, 403x409px
>>28561130
>>28562712
>>28563959
Soon™
>>
>>28567535
I wonder if we could shitpost racist anonfillies hard enough to get Hillary to post about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 625x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 625x695px
>>28565202
Kek
>>
>>28567535
>soon
>not now
Pic relate
>>
>>28567535
>When someone makes a new picture of Anonfilly and Nyx is included
>>
>>28569317
feel free to fuck off please
>>
File: 1448573563984.png (127KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448573563984.png
127KB, 550x600px
i wish to willy the silly filly
>>
>>28569864
I thank you for the offer but I must decline.
>>
>>28564560
Do you think you could maybe create one more pic like that some day? I really do like that artstyle a lot.
>>
File: 1077460.jpg (48KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
1077460.jpg
48KB, 900x960px
needs black hair
>>
File: silly shit.jpg (213KB, 1176x621px) Image search: [Google]
silly shit.jpg
213KB, 1176x621px
>>28571646
Of course, its fun.
You should try it for shits and giggles.
>>
File: hug.png (685KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
685KB, 900x960px
>>28572287
>>
>>28572863
"you fucking wouldnt you faggot"
>"try me cunt"
hugging intensifies
>>
>>28573013
>cunt
'Straya should not be allowed into horseland.
>>
>>28570427
Unf
>>
>>28572863
a cute
>>
sleep.
Nobody to save the filly
>>
>>28567340
Gotchu senpai.
>Implying I'm gonna trigger Anon with fireworks.
>Implying I'm not gonna make the torn vet filly suffer.
>>
File: 1337283608768.gif (278KB, 420x411px) Image search: [Google]
1337283608768.gif
278KB, 420x411px
>>28574891
aw yiss
>>
>"Hey brother! Over here!"
>What?
>That sound comes out from the TV and it's his voice
>As I look at the TV, I see something startling
>It's that stupid green donkey my brother drawn a few months ago
>"Hey come here Brother, get closer to the screen!"
"It's that you?" You ask to the green donkey
>"Yes Bro, finally I got here!"
"But how?"
>"I don't know, you should try to come too"
"No thanks..."
>But it was too late, the TV starts to suck me.
>...
>"Wake up!"
"Five minutes more..." Wait a second, my voice...
>"Hello, how do you feel brother?"
"I ain't know..."
>"Hee hee~"
"What's funny?"
>"You..."
"What do you mea- Where we are!? And what happened to you and..."
>He interrupts me putting his hoof in my muzzle
>"Calm down sister, don't you see where we are?"
"No, and I dont... wait a second, why you call me sister?"
>"Well because now you are my sister..."
>...
>no
>NO
>IT CAN'T BE
>THIS MUST BE A FUCKING JOKE
>WHERE IT'S MY DAMN STUFF
"What's happening!"
>"We are in Equestria!" He says with a big smile
"I don't give a shit where the fuck we are! Why I'm a girl?!"
>"No, no you aren't a girl, you are a filly... or mare... I don't know how is called a teenage mare..."
"Whatever, we need get back home!"
>"Why, this place is perfect. Why we should get back home?"
"It's easy for you to say, you still have your balls..."
>"Hey, at least you are very cute"
"Call me cute again, and I'll rip your throat to shove it up to your ass"
>>
>>28575123
>"Emmm... what are doing you two here... it's not a very safe place..." I hear a low and timid voice from your behind
>"Oh... Hi Fluttershy!" Says my brother
>"Hi... do I know you"
>"No, but I know you from the TV and-" I pause my brother from his typical spaghetti
"Can you excuse us for a moment?"
>"Okey..."
>And your turn back with your stupid brother
"What the shit are you doing"
>"I'm talking to Fluttershy..."
"You can't say that you know her by the television... sounds creepy, you know?"
>"I guess..."
>And with that the both of you turns back to Fluttershy and...
>Now it's also another small horse, this one it's pink... It must be Pie Pink
"Hello... when you came?"
>"Who? I'm alone-" says the yellow horse before even knowing that the pink was there
>"Hey Fluttershy, who are those cute friends?" says the pink horse, frighten Fluttershy
"My name it's Anony and he's my young brother Mouse"
>"Ohh... nice to meet you Nonny, my name is Pinkie Pie..." says the autistic horse
"Anony... not Nonny and... what are you doing?" She is hugging my brother
>"He's so cute and cuddly" Says Pinkie
>"So, why are you two here, the Everfree Forest is not a place to play" Says Fluttershy
"Sorry, we didn't know that, we come from a far place and we need to get back soon, do you know who can help us?"
>"I guess that Twilight Sparkle could bring you some assistance with your problem" says Fluttershy
"OK, where I can find her?"
>"Oh oh oh! I can help you Nonny!" Says the pink horse
"I told you, my name it's Anony! But thanks"
>"Okey dokey Anonnyyyy~ Come on Mousy"
>"Huh? What happens? Why you stopped with the cuddle?"
>"Your sis needs to see Twilight and I have to guide him to the castle"
>"Ohh!! We are about to go to Ponyville, and meet Twilight? This day couldn't be more perfect!"
"Hurry up, we don't have the whole the day!"
>And with that me, my brother and the autistic pink horse head off to the city
>>
>>28575127
I like the general idea of your story, but your writing need massive improvements.
>>
File: unf.png (81KB, 723x600px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
81KB, 723x600px
I wonder what she could be doing
>>
>>28575932
Will there be a puddle on the floor this time?
>>
>>28575123
>the TV starts to suck me.
When the TV gives you the succ
>>
File: unf2.png (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unf2.png
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>28575965
Probably not, got a different idea for this one

Also does this face shape look better?
>>
>>28576184
>anonfilly sucking from a bottle like a good little filly
>>
>>28576421
Why is this a thing
>4chan
Oh yeah
>>
Thread is ded?
>>
File: 1449290378229.png (229KB, 1280x781px) Image search: [Google]
1449290378229.png
229KB, 1280x781px
>>28575932
>>28576342
you are a god among men, sir
>>
>>28577037
Nah, just a little under the weather
>>
File: 1450125963481.jpg (252KB, 900x641px) Image search: [Google]
1450125963481.jpg
252KB, 900x641px
i want to pet anonfilly against her will
then cuddle and hold her hoof
>>
File: unf4.png (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unf4.png
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>28577038
(lenny face)
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 500x724px
>>28577513
DUDE WOAH WATCH THE FUCKING LEWD THIS IS A SFW BOARD
>>
File: 1470437995979.png (437KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470437995979.png
437KB, 1200x1600px
>>28577513
>against her will
She'll call you a faggot, but I bet she secretly enjoys it.
>>
>>28577941
well, would you secretly enjoy it?
>>
>>28577972
Not OR, but hell yeah I'd enjoy it, not even secretly.
>>
File: 1458867145732.png (247KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1458867145732.png
247KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>28577941
>>28577999

a mature filly-man that fucking loves cuddles

>"wake up faggot, i want you to pet me again!"
"oh my god its like 3 in the morning, let me sleep."
>"fuck you its probably morning in catbird land! now cuddle me or i'll rape you!"
>you then proceed to pet her while you silently cry
>remembering the last time you refused to pet her
>>
>>28578613
Filly wouldn't need to threaten me to cuddle her. I'll do it for free.
>>
>>28579162
then you'd just be treated like a cheap whore
>"that's right, cuddle me you fucking filth."

gotta leave her alone for a while
deprive her
so its that much better when you do
>"oooh, man, ive been waiting days for this~"
>>
Filly is sick, wat do?
>>
>>28580155
Boop in the butt.
>>
Requiring directions to diapered filly since everyone here gets so mad.
>>
>>28580580
Don't do diaper shit. Keep your degeneracy out of here.

Out of all the fetishes, diaperfaggotry is the absolute worst form of degeneracy.

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>28580567
How does booping the filly in the butt help?
>>
File: 1475095417883.png (245KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475095417883.png
245KB, 1000x1000px
>>28580597
I like futa and hoihoi. What do?
>>
File: Anonkun.jpg (58KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
Anonkun.jpg
58KB, 498x482px
>>28580616
>hoihoi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oUtxee1QM8
Kys, my man.
>>
>>28580616
what the fuck is hoihoi?

Futa is fine. In fact, futa is highly preferred.
>>
>>28546050
I've got one line boys.[spoiler Only one I'm stumped... I hope this will satisfy for the time being. [/spoiler] >You pull away from berry, she sits back awkwardly putting her hooves together, you pant before resting your head on her leg looking up"I think you need to just relax... So how about we drink this fine whiskey together and then we get get wild..."She sits in thought before slowly nodding opening the bottle taking a swig soon returning it to you with a nervous smile
>>
>>28580757
Well I should have spell checked. Either way fuck me.
>>
File: came apples.png (270KB, 399x517px) Image search: [Google]
came apples.png
270KB, 399x517px
>>28580727
>>28580735
wew
it seems only fillies knows hoihoi
https://exhentai.org/g/622998/34e86ecdf8/

Thanks for the korean thing. I like some korean things.
Here hold this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
>>
File: technerlergey.png (171KB, 340x443px) Image search: [Google]
technerlergey.png
171KB, 340x443px
>>28580774
>saaaadpanda
fug
I still haven't gotten around to getting around that.
>>
File: 1471833404943.png (138KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471833404943.png
138KB, 800x800px
>>28580783
>>
>>28580597
>yell at the guy whos asking for directions out
Ducking retard
>>
File: 1475455157331.png (2MB, 3000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475455157331.png
2MB, 3000x1920px
maid filly where
>>
>>28577941
No tail, senpai.

>>28578498
Why don't we have this with an Anon and an Anonfilly talking to Twilight?
>>
File: 1475476064197.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475476064197.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>>28581790
>not diapered maids
Senpai...
>>
>>28581790
but why though
>>
>>28581790
I want to put Anonfilly in a little maid's uniform.
>>
I should probably write instead of horsing around
>>
>>28582637
>Anonfilly in a diaper and a maid outfit
unf
>>
>>28582920
nyx outfit*
>>
File: 1458006984533.jpg (241KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
1458006984533.jpg
241KB, 900x651px
new filly thread when?

also
>the drawfag who contributed the most is ded
feels bad man
>>
>>28581790
Soon
>>
Are there any stories where anon is taken care of by maud.
>>
Someone make a new thread.
>>
>>28585311
How?
>>
>>28585447
Use magic.
>>
>>28585597
He's a Pegasus though
>>
>>28585628
Nah. He's a mighty wizard.
>>
>>28585636
Nah. The transformation spell fucked up, so he's a satyr.
>>
New thread this way.
>>28586182
>>28586182
>>
Remember to merge this thread with /ptfg/.
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 181

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.