[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Dash Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 441
Thread images: 232

File: IMG_1521.png (903KB, 1000x1259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.png
903KB, 1000x1259px
Rainbow has discovered the world of TV and movies and demands a movie night.
What do you watch together?
What do you think she'll think of it?

Writefagging, Pictures, Discussions

Previous thread: >>28434222

Current Writefags:

Church !!YbKx3Eb79HH
http://pastebin.com/u/Churchpastebin

Rosenkreutz !!x9kIUBwer0n
http://pastebin.com/u/Rosenkreutz

mobius !9PEUyNz5zw
http://pastebin.com/u/mobius_

Past writefags: http://pastebin.com/usz0kvna
>>
File: image.png (974KB, 1000x1121px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
974KB, 1000x1121px
>>
File: IMG_1523.png (2MB, 1500x3093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523.png
2MB, 1500x3093px
>>
File: 582259.jpg (1MB, 2500x1618px) Image search: [Google]
582259.jpg
1MB, 2500x1618px
>>
>>28473180
Someone got shot?
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (181KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1524.jpg
181KB, 800x539px
>>
File: 30136.jpg (254KB, 892x726px) Image search: [Google]
30136.jpg
254KB, 892x726px
>>28472268
>What do you watch together?
Serenity. It's not even my favorite movie, but for "some reason" it's the first thing that came to my mind when I thought of something to watch with Rainbow Dash. Come to think of it, I watched it a long time ago, and it's definitely worth a rewatch.
I think she'll like it, but I'm a bit worried she'll fall in love with Mal Reynolds and I'll have to tell her that he's not real.

It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of impossible crossovers in Derpibooru.
>>
>>28472268
Alien + Aliens SE double feature.
>>
>>28474577
>Aliens SE
Second Erection?
>>
>>28475150
Speciul Edition.
The longer the better.
At least that's what she said.
>>
>>28474133
Yeah, that's what "bang" usually means in comics. No matter how brave Dash is, I reckon a Tarantino-like headshot would be something absolutely horrifying for a pony.
>>
>>28475542

I feel like gore and semi-realistic death would freak them the fuck out for sure. That's why you'd have to pick something action-adventure in the teen rating. It keeps it from being too graphic while still giving her excitement and thrill of escaping near-death situations.

The worst part is that my favorite style of film is psychological and slice of life shit and I don't think she would be in for it. Oh well, we can take turns right?
>>
>>28474133
Car backfiring.
>>
>>28472268
A Serbian Film please
>>
>>28472268
All of these faggots not saying
>Top Gun
Guess i'm the only one getting laid tonight.
>>
>>28475657
Woolie plz go back to /m/
>>
File: 14744947102247.png (170KB, 481x500px) Image search: [Google]
14744947102247.png
170KB, 481x500px
>>28472846
>>
File: 1094304.png (401KB, 878x750px) Image search: [Google]
1094304.png
401KB, 878x750px
>>
File: 1238804.png (465KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1238804.png
465KB, 1024x576px
Don't let it die, America.
Good night from Europe.
>>
what songs would you make love to dashie to?
>>
File: this is a filename.jpg (93KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
this is a filename.jpg
93KB, 900x636px
>>
File: 513043.png (481KB, 990x1140px) Image search: [Google]
513043.png
481KB, 990x1140px
>>
>>28480934
I love this style
>>
>>28477553
A little cliche, but Digital Love by daft punk. I get the feeling she could appreciate it.
>>
File: 1448031474387s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448031474387s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
has mobius abandoned us?
>>
>>28481460
Didn't he say that sometimes he doesn't have Internet?
>>
File: 75395.png (4MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
75395.png
4MB, 2500x2000px
>>
File: IMG_0884.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
File: image.png (43KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 300x185px
I know I keep saying his stuff but things have been really rough. I'll get an update out as soon as possible. I feel like a jerk but I'm doing all I can. Keep the faith please.
>>
>>28472268
>when your super old art is used at the header

Welp
>>
Have a shitty (incomplete) Anon in equestria story

>Be anon
>be out of shape
>walking up to your front steps and reaching for your keys you pant slightly from the weight of your bag on your shoulder
>laziness, a lack of time, and a lack of motivation all compounded into who you are today
>being brought up in a family of people who eat like shit didn’t exactly help either though
>whatever, not like it’s going to change any time soon anyway
>the keys exit your pocket and are aimed at the keyhole ready to unlock the entrance to your humble living quarters
>foooooooooPTOOOOOOGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
>a cacophonous sound erupts up from around you
>suddenly your feet lose purchase and you begin to plummet into a milky white galaxy of an abyss
“FFFUUUCCCCCCKK!”
>before the word leaves your mouth you’re hurtling downwards into an endless chasm of swirly white as wind whips and licks around you like a playful spirit
>vvvvVVVVVOOOOOOMPPP
>another sound and with it a rush of force
>it felt as if you were being struck by a large animal who’s territory you had entered without consent
>you’re sent flying and with a tremendous thud you land, hard, and are sent rolling until you collide with a hard object and the world snaps to black
>…
>”Yo you ok?”
>your neck feels stiff as you turn your head to locate the sound and as you do a sharp pain burns its way up the back of your head like a lightning bolt
“Son of a bitch…”
>you groan as you open your eyes
>you put one hand down to sit yourself up and survey yourself
>a twist of your head shows your neck to be a little stiff, you seemed to be lying at a weird angle which is probably the cause so you mustn’t have been out too long
>at least you won’t get brain damage
>>
>>28483333
>maybe
>your head hurts but aside from that you seem fine
>you look up to see where the voice had come from but only see a green field bordered by a dirt road that passed by a cottage leading into a forest beyond which you could see the sun setting
>behind you is a tree which you presumably head dived into
>”Up here train wreck”
>the voice once again along with the beating of air catches your ear
>your eyes drift farther upwards to see a shape moving against the sky but it’s hard to make out as your eyes are still blurred from the impact
>slowly you force them to focus as the object comes into view
>hovering a good 6 feet in the air is a light blue, sky colored pony with messy hair in streaks of various colors and hues, each one blending into the next seamlessly like a finely rendered painting
>behind the snout an eyebrow was raised above the maroon colored globes that peered down at you
>”what did you forget how to speak or something? Whatever, listen, my name’s Rainbow Dash. Do you need help or what cause you look like you just took a bat to the dome”
>ok, maybe there’s a little bit of brain damage
>you wince as you prop yourself against the tree behind you
“My name’s… my name’s anon. I think I hit my head pretty hard or something”
>as you say the words you reach down and pinch yourself slightly
>oww
>stop being a little bitch it’s just a pinch
>not like it’s any worse than your head right now anyway
>you know where you are
>you know who is hovering in front of you
>but you ask anyway
“Where am I?”
>she looks at you quizzically for a moment
>”Where do you think bub, we’re just outside of ponyville. Geeze you really did hit your head hard huh? By the way, what uhh, are you?”
>she punctuates the last sentence by tilting her head and peering closer to try and discern your anatomy
>>
>>28483341
>where to start, no way could this get complicated
“I uhhh, im what you call a human”
>you decide to keep it as simple as possible
“I honestly don’t really know how I got here…”
>the flying pony lands and trots over to you while looking you up and down
>she doesn’t seem to know what to make of you, and with good reason
>as she does you give your head another twist which prompts a sharp intake of breath through gritted teeth
>she looks upon you with a sympathetic visage before turning to look at the fading sun
>”Look guy, the sun isn’t gonna be up much longer and I don’t really feel like freezing my flank off soooo.”
>at those words you swivel your head around trying to find your bearings
>the thought of staying out at night isn’t a pleasant one
>seeing this dash sighs and rolls her eyes
>”Don’t you have somewhere to stay for the night?”
>you shake your head despite the discomfort
>”Any money? Can’t you go and get a room at the hotel in town?”
“I’ve never been here before and I don’t know where anything is. You really think I decided to come smash my head against a tree for fun or something?”
>she snorts a little and chuckles at you
>”I don’t know, you don’t seem too smart to me.”
“Oh really wise ass? Maybe I’ll just show you how it feels if you want to keep laughing.”
>this prompts even more laughter from dash
>”Alright, calm down buddy it’s just a joke. You really don’t have anywhere to stay though huh?”
>you look at her and laugh a little grimly at your own situation
“I guess not, what the hell am I supposed to do?”
>she looks around thinking and turns back to the now almost completely set sun before sighing and whipping back to face you
>”Alright well I’m not staying out here any longer and I can’t really just leave your butt out here to freeze so come on”
>>
>>28483348
>with that she turns in the air and starts flapping off down the road before noticing you’re still exactly where she left you
>”Oh come on dude let’s go. It’s getting cold.”
>you look at her confused
“Where are we going?”
>she rolls her eyes again
>”My house you twit. Now come on.”
>with that she turns back down the road and carries onward
>as quickly as you can you scramble to your feet and chase after dash
>she hadn’t gotten very far but the burst of energy that it took you catch up left you breathing rather heavily
“Hey…h… hold up”
>you pant as you finally reach her
>she turns around and grins
>”What? Too fast for ya?”
>the grin stings your pride a little as you settle into a quiet walking pace.
>minutes pass in relative silence apart from your heavy breathing and footfalls accompanied by the flutter of wings next to you
>the arches of your feet begin to ache when a small one story house comes into view on the edge of a town.
>dash flies over the gate at the front and lands on the doorstep before reaching behind a potted plant and retrieving a key
>turning over her shoulder she sees you still standing at the gate, unsure of what to do
>”Dude what are you a vampire or something? Come on slow poke.”
>she swings open her door and heads inside as you push open the gate and follow suit
>once inside, to your left you see a living room adorned with a sofa and an arm chair facing a tv on the wall and farther past the living room an open kitchen that can be seen from the living room and front door
>to the right is a wall and a hallway that presumably leads to a bedroom
>walking into the living room you look around
>>
>>28483353
>the floor has some clothes strewn about and there are some plates left on an end table next to the couch but otherwise it seems free of clutter or dust
>as you survey the area dash calls out to you from the kitchen
>”Hey! You hungry? I’ve got some salad that my friend fluttershy made for me the other day. It’s pretty darn good.”
“Yes please. That actually sounds pretty good. You don’t have any, like, meat or anything though do you?”
>dash looks over at you with another cocked eyebrow
>”Ahh, so you’re one of those kinds that eats meat too then. Sorry but no dice, there’s a couple places in town that serve some fish and chicken and stuff for visitors like gryphons but I can’t say I eat that stuff myself.”
>figures
“Ok that’s fine. Just thought I’d ask.”
>soon enough she comes flapping towards you with a plate in each hoof
>how she’s able to hold the plates, nobody knows
>better just not ask
>”Here you go”
>she hands you a plate of greens and sits down on the couch to eat her own
>you join her and sit in the armchair that’s angled towards both the tv and the couch and begin to eat
>”So why don’t you go ahead and tell me how you ended up with your head in a tree” she says haughty as ever
>you pause from your food for a moment and think of what to say
>eventually you decide to come clean and tell it as it is, aside from the whole tv show centered around her and her friends thing
>she listens in between chews of her food with questioning eyes
>once you finish your tale as well as your food she chuckles again
>”Well that’s one hell of a story anon. I might have to take you to see my friend twilight and see what she can make of all this. I guess for now you can crash here though. Not like I have any roommates to bug so it’ll be fine. Just don’t trash anything ok?”
>you nod back to her and thank her for the dinner
“Dash?”
>>
>>28483360
>”Hmm?”
“Why did you help me?”
>”Everyone needs a little help every now and again. And besides, I was worried you wouldn’t even make it into town if I left you alone after I heard how hard you were breathing after catching up with me.”
>she chuckles again and your pride deflates just a little bit more than last time.
>she puts the plates in the dishes and disappears into the hallway while telling you to wait in the living room
>she re-emerges with a couple blankets and a pillow and tosses them to you
>”Go ahead and get set up on the couch. You can come in and shower after that then we can hit the hay.”
>you do as you’re told and construct a makeshift bed from her sofa and blankets before following her into her room
>she leads you into the bathroom and lets you use her facilities before she herself showers and you both end up back in the living room
>”So uh, if you need anything you know where I’ll be”
“Thank you for everything Dash. Goodnight”
>”Goodnight.”
>with that she trots off and you lay down on the couch to reflect on what had happened over the course of the past few hours
>it doesn’t last long, however, as the trip to her house along with the stress of the events leading up to this have drained you of your energy and soon sleep finds your eyes and your mind fades into the black abyss

>rays of sun stream in through the partially open blinds in the living room
>you roll over and think about going back to sleep but the sounds of someone singing out the onomatopoeia of a song rouses your brain
>you bolt upright and look about yourself
>you’re still inside of dash’s apartment
>I guess it wasn’t some crazy dream after all…
> where’s that sound coming from?
>”bwa bwa bwa bwadududoooooo”
>>
>>28483365
>you look over to the kitchen to notice Dash rocking out to some song that must be in her head
>she’s getting her whole body into it as she prepares breakfast unaware of your watchful gaze
>she’s even shaking her butt a little bit
>huh, cute
“Morning Dash”
>she jolts upright a little bit before relaxing and turning to face you
>”Sup sleepy head; you were out like a light so I started to make some grub. You hungry?”
“Yeah I could go for some breakfast; what are you making?”
>”Hay cakes, not the tastiest but they’ll do for now.”
>she brings over another plate and hands(hoofs?) it to you
>on your plate is something that looks similar to a corn cake but with more vegetation intertwined in the cake itself
>you take a bite and are put off by the grassy flavor that assails your mouth
>Dash must have seen your reaction because she snickers a little
>”Not used to this kind of stuff?”
“Can’t say I’m used to eating grass…”
>”Well shovel it down champ. You’ll need the energy; we’re goin into town today to see twilight about whatever the hell might have happened to you.”
>you look down at your plate again and force another bite down
>dry, earthy, disgusting
>you keep eating, however, at the behest of RD
>in between bites you pipe up a question
“So what was that song I saw you getting lost in a few minutes ago?”
>Dash pauses and looks down at her own plate momentarily
>”Oh uh, saw that did you?”
“Oh come on, it isn’t that embarrassing. It’s not like you saw me with my head planted in a tree the other day or anything.”
>this prompts another small laugh from the pegasus
>>
>>28483373
>”Can’t deny that, it was just a rock song from a band I like. I get pretty into music when I’m working out and I guess that kind of carries over sometimes…”
>fuckin cute
“Can’t say I don’t enjoy some good rock myself there Dash. Got a speaker?”
>”A speaker? For what? You actually want to hear it?”
>Dash shifts a little in her seat uncomfortably
“Well sure, why not?”
>”I mean, most of my friends aren’t really into my music… I don’t see why you would be.”
>you flash a little smirk
“Try me.”
>”Alright…”
>dash mutters under her breath as she sets your now empty plates in the sink
>on the island counter separating the living room and kitchen she goes over to a speaker and plugs in a small rectangular device before hitting a button and turning up the volume to a comfortable level
>the song starts to play as she returns to her seat and sits on the edge rocking back and forth a little
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Too7nGq_GNA
>as the music starts you can see dash moving a little from side to side and mumbling under her breath along with the song
>you sit and watch her as much as you’re listing to the song itself
>her hair keeps jostling in front of her face as she slowly dips her head to and fro
>she seems to want to get into the song but she’s also aware of your watchful eyes
>you figure it’s rude to stare so you look off and focus on the music but every now and again your eyes drift back onto Dash
>as the song goes on she gets more and more into it and starts tapping out the beat along with the track on the player
>soon her head is fully bobbing forward and back to the music and you can see her full on mouthing the lyrics as well
>it’s a cute sight to see as the little pony gets caught up in the music and lets her body move on its own to a tune that she had probably heard hundreds of times
>>
>>28483377
>after a couple minutes the song comes to and end and the next song begins to play at which point she comes to her senses
>looking up and around she blushes deeply before getting up and quickly flying over to turn off the player
>”I… I’m sorry… I don’t usually do that around most ponies…”
>she seems to be trying to hide behind the record player like she’s ashamed of liking her music
“I like it”
>you see dashes ears which were previously flat against her head poke up over the speaker
>”Wait, what?”
“You heard me, I like it. I’ve always kinda liked rock music back home and that song was pretty good. Why are you so nervous about it anyway?”
>she removes herself from behind the speaker and comes back to sit by you on the couch
>”Well, it’s just that most of my friends aren’t into that kind of stuff and living in ponyville hasn’t exactly gotten me a whole lot of friends with similar taste if you know what I mean. All the ponies here are too mellow to like the kind of stuff I like so I usually just kind of keep it to myself”
>she looks a little scared at the idea of sharing her musical taste with anybody and points her eyes towards the ground while gripping the seat under her
“Well hey, I don’t mind it, play some more.”
>she looks up at you suspiciously
>”You sure? You don’t have to pity me just for the sake of making me feel better.”
>her gaze hardens and her eyes narrow as she finishes her sentence expecting that to be exactly the case
“Nah come on, let’s hear it.”
>at that dash lightens a little bit and a smile spreads across her face
>she jumps up and heads back to the speaker turning it on and returning to her previous seat
>”Ok so this is one of their best albums and I love how the guitar in it mixes with the beat of the drums and…”
>she continues on at an excitedly hurried pace as she explains to you in depth why she loves the music she does so much
>>
>>28483380
>once the end of the album rolls around you two are both getting into the music and rocking out like no one is watching
>all the while dash has been singing in her own off key way that’s almost more like saying the lyrics passionately than it is singing but as you watch her you can’t help but love seeing it as she gets so into the songs
>finishing off the last song she looks at you and you at her
>you both burst into a fit of laughter
>”Oh that was so totally awesome! No one here likes my music but you just get it don’t you? You’re a pretty cool guy Anon.”
“Hey speak for yourself Rainbow. You’ve got some pretty good taste in music. I’d love to hear some more.”
>Dash checks the clock and gets lost in thought for a second seemingly conflicted
>”So would I but it’s getting on towards noon as it is. We should probably drop by Twilight’s to see if she’s there.”
>you check the clock and see that she’s right and agree to head into town
>heading out the door you both begin walking towards the center of ponyville where your destination lay
>on the way you both discuss different types of music you’re into
>rock, a little metal, alternative to a degree, different single songs from other genres also pop up even though neither of you know what the other is referring to past what you tell each other
>as you walk the sun beats down on you from above and your breath comes a little more shallow with every step until you’re finding it hard to walk and talk at the same time
>Dash seems to take notice of this
>”You alright there bud? You don’t look to hot.”
>she’s right, sweat has begun to drip from your brow and your pace has slowed considerably from when you first set out down the path
>by this point ponyville is fairly close however and you brush it off telling her you’re fine
>”Alright… so tell me about yourself anon. "What kind of stuff do you like to do?”
>>
>>28483387
>you list off the different types of things you like to do back home
>videogames, movies, books, tv, all favored past time
>a few of your hobbies ring true with dash as well, namely videogames and books
>you swap stories back and forth about all the things you like to do and slowly little bits and pieces of each other’s personalities trickle out
>at this point you’ve passed the threshold into ponyville and are making your way towards what you assume is where Twilight’s house is
>on the way a few ponies stare but not many, it would seem that exotic creatures aren’t very uncommon in equestria
>a few glances are curious but not much past that strikes most of the ponies in town
>Dash is quiet for a moment before speaking up again
>”So Anon, don’t have, like, sports where you’re from? Don’t you like getting out and doing things sometimes; it seems like most of the stuff you like are indoors-y type things
>now is your turn to remain silent
>You’ve always been self-conscious of your body and you’ve never felt confident enough in yourself to play any sports on a team outside of small pick-up games with a couple friends from when you were a kid
>you explain all of this as well as the situation with your family and your weight to Dash
>she looks at you slightly worried and then a grin appears on her smug face
>”Dude, we could totally screw around and play some sports or something. I promise I’ll go easy on ya.”
>you look down at her hesitantly
“Maybe Dash, I don’t know, besides Twilight might be able to send me home anyway right?”
>the thought honestly scared you a little bit
>you had only been in equestria for around a day and you were already loving it here
>Being wrapped up in your own head you fail to notice that as you say that dash’s smile fades slightly before she perks up again
>”Yeah but if she isn’t able to today we could totally hang out right? Maybe listen to some more music or something.”
>>
>>28483393
“Yeah that would be cool. I don’t want to be a total freeloader though…”
>”Ah don’t worry about it, I get plenty of bits as a cloud manager and I live in a tiny house so it’s not like I can’t afford it.”
>that was something that had been bugging you actually
“Hey what gives anyway? I see all these clouds shaped like houses and stuff. Don’t pegasi live there or something? Why do you have a house on the ground?”
>Dash snorts out a laugh
>”Anon those are just like rest areas we have for when we’re working. It gets way too cold up there at night for it to be any kind of comfortable. Besides, how would our furniture even stay up there? It’s a cloud; it would just fall right through.”
>good point
“Good point.”
>by this time you’ve reached the library and dash knocks on the door
>after a moment a clacking sound approaches the door and it swings inward
>standing there was Spike the dragon looking up at the both of you
>”Sup Dash, who’s this?”
>spike asks eyeing you up and down
>”That’s anon, he’s chill, is Twi around?”
>you wave as Dash introduces you
>spike shrugs and steps aside
>”Yeah she’s in the lab”
> walking in you are surrounded by books and are led by Spike off to a side door and down some steps into a room filled with beakers and burners as well as machines all around that could have any number of uses
>sitting pouring over a book was a purple pony deep in thought
>”Hey Twilight, Dash is here with some guy named Anon.”
>this catches the unicorn’s attention as she twists around to see all of you
>”Oh, hi Rainbow, and you said this was Anon?”
>you wave once again at the mention of your name
“Hello.”
>”Nice to meet you Mr. Anon. My name is Twilight Sparkle.
>I know
>”So what brings you here with your friend Dash?”
>at this point both you and Dash start recalling all that had happened up until this point whilst Twilight listened astutely
>>
>>28483402
>at the end of it all Twi was deep in thought over what she had heard and seemed to be puzzling something out in her head
>”So you’re from another reality you say?”
“As far as I know yeah”
>”Hmm… that might be kind of tricky to figure out. I don’t think I’ll be able to get any research done on it soon but I can definitely look into it. In the meantime do you have somewhere to stay? I’ll probably only be able to work on it on the weekends for now since I have other projects going.”
“Uh, well I mean not rea-“
>”He can stay with me for now.”
>you turn to see Dash who has piped up rather suddenly
“You sure?”
>”Of course knucklehead. Besides we both know you wouldn’t make it on your own out here in ponyville Mr. ‘im from another world’”
>you cock an eyebrow
“Alright blue butt. If you think I’m so cool and you just have to have me as a roommate then I guess I can oblige for now.”
>you put in an aloof tone on the last bit of that sentence to poke fun at her even more
>Dash responds by sticking her tongue out and scrunching her eyes before you both end up laughing at one another
>Twilight looks a little surprised but rolls with it after seeing you both end up laughing
>”Well you two seem to get along pretty well already. I guess that settles it then. Why don’t you drop by every weekend Anon and we’ll see if we can’t get this sorted out.”
“Sounds good to me.”
>”Cool, it’s settled then, let’s head out Anon.”
>Dash once again pipes up
>you both are guided to the front door by spike who speaks before you head out into ponyville
>”Hey, if Anon’s going to be here for a while maybe you should head over to Rarity’s to get him some more stuff to wear. I’m sure she’d be able to whip something up for him with how talented she is.”
>>
>>28483410
>you both look at each other and agree that it’s probably a good idea to get you something other than the simple shirt and jeans you’ve been wearing for two days now
>as the door closes you both head down the path towards where Rarity’s boutique rests close to the center of town

>Before long the rather lavishly decorated boutique comes into view and you follow Dash through the door
>the chime of a bell on the way in announces your presence and a gorgeous white coated pony descends the stairs to attend to you
>”Ah hello Dash, dear, and who might this interesting fellow be?”
>she says as she eyes you up and down curiously
>”Hey Rare, this big guy’s Anon.”
>ouch
>even if she didn’t mean it like that it still stung a little
>you can’t help but feel as though comments such as that are always pointed towards your weight
>”He’s new in town and he’s a little less comfortable without clothing than most ponies and we we’re wondering if you could give him a hand.”
>Dash motions towards you with her head as she speaks
“Ah charming, my name is Rarity and I am the premier fashionista in ponyville. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
>her voice rings out in sing song tones as she extends a hoof up towards you which you shake
>it’s a slightly humorous sight as the glistening white pony only comes up to around your naval in height and she is forced to reach her hoof almost up past her head to shake your hand
“Hello, I was hoping you might be able to help me out with making some clothing. Where I’m from it’s more of a social norm to wear clothing all the time considering most of don’t really have a coat to cover ourselves with. I’d feel a bit less naked, literally and figuratively, if I had a few outfits to wear.”
>you explain to the mare standing before you
>Rarity looks you over for another moment as she thinks on the proposition
>>
>>28483414
>”Well I am always happy to help but I can’t exactly say I have much practice designing for… uh…?”
”Humans?”
>”Right, humans, but I don’t think it would be all too different from ponies and I do love a good challenge. So I say why not, we’ll have to take measurements of course, will you be comfortable with that dear?”
“I don’t see why not.”
>”Alright, then why don’t we head upstairs and begin, shall we?”
>She smiles and turns to lead you farther into the shop
>you look at Dash who motions for you to follow as Rarity ascends the stairs
>once at the top you head down a hallway and through a door to what appears to be a fitting room
>rarity levitates over a small pedestal for you to stand on while she takes your measurements
>everything went smoothly until she gets to your inseam and you tense up slightly
>Dash, who had been watching the entire time, let’s out a snigger as you blush brightly but soon the moment has passed
>”There, all done, you can step down now dear.”
>you do as you’re told and regain most of your composure
>”Now, if you don’t mind I’ll be taking a couple pictures of your current attire for reference. While I do that why don’t you describe to me what you’re looking for in an outfit.”
>you try your best to describe what kind of fit you’re used to and you give some detail on what kind of clothing you’d like
>a fairly simple shirt and pants combo, nothing extravagant or anything as well as a few pairs of shorts for the hotter days some extra socks as well
>when you feel she has the gist of what you’re imagining coupled with the pictures she’s taken you feel fairly confident in what the end product will look like
>”I think we’re all set, as for payment I doubt there will be too much cost materials wise and I’ll cut the labor price down as well as it’s for a friend. That’ll bring it to around 15 bits for everything.”
>>
>>28483422
“About that… I don’t exactly have any money…”
>Rarity is taken aback slightly at your statement but quickly regains her composure
>”None at all dear?”
>you turn out your pockets
>jack squat falls out
>”Oh my, I didn’t realize that was the situation. Well how about for now I put you on a tab and we’ll see how things go from there.”
“Thank you, I’m sorry about the inconvenience, I’ll try to repay you as soon as I can.”
>”Not to worry dear, it shan’t be an issue. It may take me a small while to finish the order however seeing as how it’s a little bit of uncharted waters for me. How long are you planning on staying in ponyville?”
“Well at the moment it doesn’t look like I’ll be leaving any time soon so probably for a while.”
>”Splendid, it’s always nice to have a new face in town.”
>she smiles warmly at you and you return it in kind
>you thank her before you and Dash turn to head for the stairs but Rarity calls out stopping you
>”Oh Dashie, you’ll still be joining the rest of the girls and I for brunch on Saturday won’t you? Perhaps your new friend here could join us as well?”
>Dash looks up at you and smiles
>“You know it, sound good to you Anon? You can meet the rest of my friends while we’re there too.”
>you shrug
“Sure, should be fun right?”
>Dash puts a hoof into your thigh
>”Of course it’ll be fun, I’ll be there you dork.”
>you let out a chuckle and thank Rarity once again before following Dash out of the shop
>once outside you can see the sun is lower in the sky than it had been and time is dragging on towards evening
“Anything else we have to do today?”
>”Not that I can think of, let’s head back to my place.”
>side by side you walk out of town and down the path leading towards Dash’s house
>and once again you find yourself short of breath by the time you reach the front door
>>
>>28483427
>you both traverse the front door and you immediately head for the couch while Dash heads into the kitchen and grabs a couple glasses and some water for the both of you
>thanking her as she passes you your glass you take a deep drink of the cool refreshment
>you wipe your lip of any excess and prompt Dash with a question
“So I’m a little out of my wits here. What day is it exactly?”
>Dash cocks an eyebrow as she drinks before pulling the glass from her lips
>”It’s Friday dude.”
“Shouldn’t you have been at work today or something?”
>”Nah weather team has rotating shifts. I’m off from Thursday to Saturday this week.”
“Huh, cool.”
>”Yup, got a good amount of time to do whatever I like.”
“And what does that usually consist of?”
>”Well most days I get up and go for a run in the morning, I usually get up pretty early to go but I didn’t really feel like leaving you alone in the house, no offense.”
“Yeah I get it, can’t always leave random strangers you picked up off the street alone in your house.”
>you both laugh a little at the idea of it
>”Man when you put it that way it does sound weird. I don’t know though, you seem like a pretty cool dude Anon.”
>you smile at the compliment
“Right back at ya Dash.”
>”You know you could always come with me in the morning; I could use a good workout partner you know.”
>you get slightly anxious at the thought, you know there’d be no way you could keep up with her on foot let alone if she intends to fly
“I don’t know, you’d probably leave me in the dust anyway; you might just want to go by yourself. I’ll even get out of the house for a while if that’s what you’re worried about.”
>”Nah man there’s a track not too far from here that a lot of ponies do laps on but it’s pretty barren in the mornings and I usually stay on hoof anyway, can’t go wearing out my wings before work.”
>>
>>28483430
>she seems pretty insistent on you joining her and it’s not looking like there’ll be an easy way out of this
>you think for a moment, you have a decent pair of comfy shoes that’ll support your feet and Dash has a washing machine for your clothes so that wouldn’t be too much of a problem
>the workout itself is a different story though…
>seeing your apprehension RD speaks up
>”You can go at your own pace; everyone has to start somewhere so I won’t judge. Come on, it won’t be that bad
>reluctantly you agree to go with her in the morning but you tell her not to expect much out of you
>”It’ll be good for ya, besides, it’s not like you have anything better to do.”
>she’s got you there…
>changing gears she hits you with another question before you have a chance to change your mind
>”So what are you gonna do about your tab with Rarity?”
“I’d been thinking about that on the way back here actually. I don’t really know how long I’m gonna be here and I know you said you’d cover for me but I think getting some kind of gig for the time being would be a good idea. I really hate the idea of being a freeloader; especially after all you’ve done for me already.”
>Dash shakes her head and laughs a little
>”Look dude I said it’s fine, it’s nice just having some company for once.”
“I know but still, I feel bad about it.”
>”Well if you’re really that stubborn about it maybe one of the girls can help set you up with something. I can bring it up to them tomorrow at lunch.”
>looks like you’ll be even more in her debt before the week is up if she can actually land you a job somewhere
“That’d be great if it works out.”
>”Eh I’m sure it will, for now just don’t worry about it so much.”
“If you say so rainbutt.”
>Dash squints her eyes at you again as you chuckle to yourself
“So what do you want to do now?”
>you ask to get yourself out of some seemingly hot water
“How about some more music?”
>>
>>28483435
>this brings lights to Dash’s eyes as she nods and zips to the player and back again as music starts to play
>as the music plays you both begin to talk and ask questions about one another
>you talk for hours even though it feels like only minutes pass and soon it’s time for dinner
>once again it’s a simple salad, nothing too crazy but not quite bad either
>if you got a job you’d have to look into that place that sells meat that she mentioned though…
>laughs are had over stories that you pass between each other and you recall different key points in your lives as you both try to give the other sense of what your life was like before you’d met
>you assumed a lot about Dash’s past based on your knowledge of the show and it seemed mostly accurate but with far less detail and with a much less kid friendly spin to some of the tales
>you refrain from mentioning that you know some about her life however as you assume it would only complicate things
>soon both plates are cleared and you place them in the dishwasher
>as the she bends down to place her plate in you can’t help but stare at her toned backside
>the muscles of her glutes seem rounded and tight from consistent exercise and you can’t help but be reminded that it’s been a number of days since you’ve been able to do anything
>Dash’s head turns back around just as you avert your eyes from her posterior
>her eyes linger on you for a moment in suspicion but she seems to quickly let the thought go
>you both head to the bathroom and Dash gets out a spare tooth brush she had in a drawer for you to use
>you take turns using the restroom and shower before returning to the couch for a small bit more of conversation, you now only in your boxers after the shower
>before long however you’re both yawning and Rainbow rises to retire to her bedroom
>you both say a goodnight and once again you rest your eyes and allow the swallowing embrace of sleep overtake you
>>
>>28483438
>in your sleep you dream of a bright moon overhead as you stroll through forest pathway
>everywhere you go the light of the moon seems to follow even if it does not make sense such as through thick tree canopies
>you feel as though you’re not alone but not entirely joined by someone else
>the sound of a muffled voice suddenly booms through the air as the world shakes around you
>you open your eyes to see Dash standing next to the couch with a hoof on your shoulder nudging you
>”Rise and shine sleepyhead. Let’s go hit the track before all the other ponies get there.
>you groan simply at the thought

>It’s too early
>Head’s itchy
>Ass is itchy
>Why the fuck does she get up this early to go and do exercise of all things?
>Now she’s dragging you along too
>You can’t really say no though, especially with how she put you up in her house and all
>Alright Anon, up and at ‘em
>You push yourself off the couch and immediately the blood flows from your head making you dizzy
>This is gonna fucking suck
>”Come on ya doofus let’s get goin!”
>Dash, rather excitedly yet impatiently, is waiting for you to get ready
>You can see she’s put on what look like spandex and has her hair in a ponytail Irony
>She’s also sporting a wife beater of sorts
“What’s all that for? You’re usually naked anyway so why wear clothes to work out?”
>”I just wear em to keep a little warmer in the mornings. It can get pretty chilly without it.”
>You don’t see how such little clothing could help much but whatever
>You soon get dressed and are ready to head out the door
“Alright speed demon, let’s go.”
>The walk to the track isn’t very far as it lays on the outskirts of town
>A large open space was necessary to facilitate the track which led to it being close to RD’s home
>RD trots along beside you as you both make your way there
>After a few minutes you reach your destination
>>
>>28483447
>As Dash had said there was no one at the track at this time of day
>At least they won’t see you jiggle
>Dash will though…
>”Ready to start?”
>She looks up at you with an expectant smile
“No, but we may as well anyway I guess.”
>”Alright, remember though; go at your own pace. Don’t want you keeling over out here.”
“Hey! I won’t die from a little run.”
>You think
>Dash chuckles and soon she’s off to the races at a rather quick trot
>You fall in behind her at a slow, lumbering jog of a pace
>From this vantage you get a nice view of her spandex clad backside
>Watching it bounce up and down as she moved was mesmerizing and even took your mind off the effort of jogging
>Somewhat anyway
>She soon pulls away however and picks up her pace even further
>Your eyes trace her as she moves around the track for a few moments
>With every passing second she puts more and more distance between the two of you
>Your eyes drop from her and you focus instead on your own breathing and pace
>Each impact and footfall jars your body and your legs are already getting tired
>That’s nothing compared to the burning emanating from your lungs however
>Sweat begins to bead from your brow before you even round the second turn
>By the time you reach the point at which you began you have to stop your slow gate to breath
>”Keep it up Anon!”
>Dash gallops past as she sprints down the back straight completing her second lap
>How does she do this shit?
>You spend the next half a lap catching your breath and in that time Dash is able to once again pass by you
>>
>>28483454
>Shit, you can’t let her get a mile done before you even do half
>You pick your arms up once again as your breathing has settled and you begin to jog once again
>Your legs protest as your weight crashes down upon them, joints suffering all the while
>The dirt under your feet crunches slowly as you patter along
>It might not be half bad if you had something to listen to
>A steady clip clop coming up behind you snaps you out of your thoughts
>It’s Dash and she’s about to lap you again
>Shiiiiiit
>Alright Anon, pick up those damn ham hocks and move
>You increase your pace as much as you can which isn’t saying much
>As you get halfway down the back stretch Dash comes up next to your nearly wheezing form
>She slows down to keep pace with you as you round out your second and fourth laps respectively
>By the time you cross the line you’re sucking air through a straw
>Bending down you put your hands on your knees to rest
>Your lungs feel as if they’re being ripped apart from the inside by microscopic shards of glass
>Your legs aren’t fairing much better as they spasm slightly from the shock you’re putting your body through
>”You good Anon?”
>Dash asks you as she walks over to your hunched figure
>Doubled over as you are you’re almost eye level with her and her worry is apparent
>You nod your head while still inhaling heavily
>”Come on, let’s walk this next one together and then you do one more while I finish up ok?”
>You stay as you are for another moment before straightening and falling in beside her
>You walk in silence apart from your heavy breathing most of the way
>Once you get around to the beginning of the track once again Dash makes sure you’re ok before taking off like a rocket
>You watch her as she speeds down the straights and lightens up on the turns before repeating the process
>>
>>28483458
>By the time you finish your final lap she’s lapped you another two times
>You go to the fence surrounding the track and lean heavily on it
>You watch her finish three more laps before turning off in your direction
>You see a sheen of sweat on her brow as she hovers over the gate Ponies sweat right? Sure they do
>You look a little worse for wear as you’re clothes look drenched through and through
>”Not too bad eh Anon?”
>You give her a little bit of an evil eye but smile none the less
“It’s not exactly something I do too often. I guess it wasn’t horrible though.”
>Lying straight through your teeth
>From the smirk on her face Dash seems to know it all too well
>”Well I guess you won’t mind coming along every day then huh? I could use some company when I come to work out.”
>She snorts at the look that presents itself on your face
“You’re joking right?”
>She looks at the ground before quickly snapping back up to you but not meeting your gaze
>”Well I mean it’s your choice but I was serious about the company thing. Gets kinda lonely coming out here by myself almost every day.”
>You see that the smile adorning her visage a moment before has sunken into a small pout of a mouth
>This shit sucks
>Is it really that bad though?
>Yeah
“I’ll think about it Dash.”
>The walk back to her place is uneventful and soon you arrive at her door
>Once inside Dash strips and heads to her room nodding for you to follow
>”Why don’t you go ahead and take the first shower so we can put your stuff in the wash.”
>Taking her advice you head into the bathroom and undress and wrap up in a towel
>Opening the door you poke your head out attempting to obscure most of your body
“Hey Dash, where’s your washer at?”
>>
>>28483464
>She looks up as she’s piling clothes into a basket
>She takes to the air with the basket in her hoofs and tells you to toss your clothes on the pile which you do
>Thanking her you close the door and turn on the water
>Before you get in the shower you look at yourself in the mirror
>Saggy and fat
>Unappealing
>You hate your own body
>You can’t stand to look at yourself for very long
>You can’t stand seeing yourself naked, it reveals all the truths about your body that you hate to think about
>Maybe you’d take Dash up on that offer after all…
>Turning away you step in the shower
>Before long you step out and push open the door
>Dash is waiting on her bed flicking through some adventure book
“All yours.”
>She looks up and puts the book aside
>”First door on the left is the wash. Should be close to going in the dryer by now; mind throwing that stuff in there if it goes off?”
>You say you will and she heads into the shower herself to get rinsed off
>A few minutes pass and your hear the washer spin to a stop
>You rise in your towel and begin transferring the clothes from one machine to the other when something catches your eyes
>A set of rainbow socks are among the pile of clothing as well as tie-dye undergarments
>Must also be for when it gets cold out…
>Out of respect for her privacy you quickly put the clothes in and move back to your seat
>In the meantime Dash gets out of the shower and starts drying out her mane
>Some of it sticks to the side of her face acting as a frame making her deep maroon eyes pop
>You can’t help but stare as you’re fixated on the sight before you
>Those eyes then turn to stare directly at you
>”What?”
>You snap back to reality
>Dash is looking right at you with an awkward blush on her face
“Sorry”
>You quickly mumble and turn away looking anywhere but at her
>The dryer thankfully buzzes and you volunteer to get the clothes
>>
>>28483474
>Seemingly recovered from the previous situation Dash tells you to just leave her stuff on the bed
>You head into the bathroom to get changed as she begins to fold and sort her part of the laundry
>Once both of you are finished you head into the kitchen and grab a light snack of oat cakes
>By this time the sun is rising higher in the sky and you figure it’s getting close to when you’re supposed to meet the rest of the girls for brunch
>You mention this to Dash and she tenses up a little
>”Shit! I usually just leave right before we’re supposed to meet since I can fly; we gotta get goin man.”
>She quickly ushers you out the door and down the road towards town
>It takes around 15 minutes of walking but soon you’re outside of sugarcube corner
>Your legs are protesting heavily but you suck it up and refrain from complaining
>The air conditioning inside does a good job at easing your discomfort from the growing heat of the day
>Dash leads you over to a table with a group of ponies all of which you recognize
>From left to right around the table sits AJ, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Twilight, and Rarity
>Dash quickly greets them as do you and she introduces you to the remainder of her friends who you haven’t met
>AJ: “So yer the new fella these two have been talkin about?”
>Applejack gestures towards Rarity and Twilight
“That’s me alright; they’ve only said good things I trust?”
>You crack a smile as you say the sentence and AJ returns it in kind
>Pinkie:”Of course! Any friend of Dashie’s is a friend of ours.”
“Good to hear.”
>You say with a chuckle at the excitable pink pony
>FS:”Twilight’s told us all about what happened to you. It must be really scary being so far from home.”
“Well it is a little bit yeah. So far Dash and you girls have been very welcoming though which has helped an awful lot. Thank you for that.”
>>
>>28483483
>Conversation quickly turns to where you’re from and what it’s like as you explain to the ponies what your world is like
>Once they’ve gotten their fill of the human world (well all of them except Twilight) they catch up on what they’ve been doing the past few days
>A lull in the conversation while everyone eats provides Dash with an opportunity
>”Hey Anon, didn’t you say you were gonna be looking for a job around town soon since you’re kinda stuck here for now?”
>Taking her cue you pick up where she left off
>”Yeah actually, you girls wouldn’t happen to know if anyone is hiring around here would you?”
>You prompt the girls with your inquiry hoping for the best
>TS:” Actually I’ve been looking for an assistant around the library. Spike is helpful but he’s too young to really help me out with some experiments in the lab and if you think you can handle it I’d be happy to have you on. It’d work out especially well considering you’ll have to come over some days for me to experiment with how to send you home anyway.”
>Jackpot
>You look at Dash and bump her hoof under the table
“That sounds great actually. When would you want me to start?”
>TS:”How does Monday sound? I’ll get you introduced to the work I’m doing and we can get to work on some of my projects.”
“Sounds fine by me, you’ll be working most of the weekdays anyway right Dash?”
>”Yeah, that’ll work out pretty well.”
>TS:”Then it’s settled I’d say. This should let me get more work done than usual which will be great. I might actually have some down time for once.”
>You remain mostly quiet as the conversation drifts once again this time to work
>You pipe up and interject a joke or a question every now and then making polite conversation
>Getting past the awkward initial phase was always the hardest part of making friends for you
>>
>>28483491
>Time rolls on and the brunch wraps up with the girls all saying goodbye and that they were happy to have spent it with a new friend
>Are they seriously already calling you their friend?
>Ponies sure jump to being friends quick huh?
>Whatever, not your culture
>As you and Dash head out you finally stop by the food mart that serves meat
>You pick up some chicken breasts as well as fish for you to dine on
>Tonight, you shall feast
>After another quick stop for some basic supplies you’re on your way back to Dash’s place
>Once home you place the supplies in the fridge and cupboards before plopping in front of the couch
>Dash joins you and turns on the tube to some comedy routine
>You don’t understand a fair amount of what’s being referenced but it’s still fun to watch Dash’s reactions
>After a particularly funny joke (apparently) she rolls back in her seat clutching her sides in a fit of laughter
>You watch her smile with delight until once again her eyes catch yours staring at her
>This time you hold her gaze and she yours
>”What dude?”
“You fuckin dork.”
>Your comment raises an eyebrow as she stares you down
>A quick burst of air shoots from your mouth as you try to stifle a laugh only to burst out into a full fit
>Dash jumps to her feethooves?and flares her nostrils at you
>”Oh so that’s how it is huh? Come here you doofus!”
>Dash lunges at you and before long you’re both mock wrestling until you separate and end up on opposite sides of the couch
>Both of you breathing heavily, you more so than her you stare each other down
>Dash is the first to crack but you’re hot on her heels as you both burst into laughter
>Settling down you finish watching the stand-up routine and switch to some sitcom to pass the time
>The sun begins to hang low and you take it as your cue to begin preparing yourself dinner
>>
>>28483498
>Luckily Dash had a grill plate to cook vegetables on and you had at least some experience cooking
>Dash puts on some tunes as you get to work and she prepares herself some dinner as well
>In the kitchen both of you start dancing individually to the music while preparing your meals
>Dash sings along as you hum along to the tune due to your lack of knowledge with the band
>The track switches over to another song as Dash sets down her plate
>The tune begins to ring out and you find its tune catchy and smooth but Dash quickly shuts it off
>Turning around you see her with a somewhat coy look of surprise and a light blush across her cheeks
“What’s wrong? That sounded pretty good to me, don’t like it or something?”
>She turns around sheepishly
>”Just not feeling it right now you know? It’s a boring song anyway.”
>She’s clearly lying and you call her on it
“Come on. Can’t even let me hear it once? I liked what I’d heard of it.”
>Reluctantly she turns to switch the player back on and the song rings through the house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz177-qqLWw
>The song isn’t anything too crazy but as you bring your plate to the table you can see Dash’s eyes drift off
>She seems to be in her own little world and her breathing quickens slightly
>All the while the small blush she has persists
>By the time the song has finished she’s once again swaying from side to side getting into the music
>Looking up at you she goes a deep crimson and takes her now empty plate to the dishwasher
>You quickly follow and do much the same before you return to the couch as the next track begins to play
>Seeing that the song had a bit of an effect on her that you weren’t expecting you decide to avoid bringing it up
>Instead you begin to focus on the movie that’s on right now
>It’s some D-list garbage along the lines of what the Sci-Fi channel back home would have
>Seemingly back to normal Dash starts harshing on it
>>
>>28483508
>Seemingly back to normal Dash starts harshing on it
>You and Dash joke about how terrible it is while doing impressions of the terrible actors and actresses
>By the time it’s over you’ve both had a good laugh and the moon is high in the sky over head
>You both decide to turn in for the night seeing as Dash has work in the morning
>Before you head over to your couch bed however you turn to Dash who’s already on her own bed
“Hey, so uh, you working out tomorrow?”
>”Yup, as usual.”
“Well make sure to get me up too ok?”
>Dash’s brain takes a moment to process before she beams at you and nods twice
>With that you head to bed and are quickly taken by sleep

I might continue it if anyone wants me to but no promises on consistent updates.
>>
File: zcx.jpg (4KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
zcx.jpg
4KB, 92x92px
They have movies in equestria, at leat the old fashioned kind with reel projectors, RD explicitly asked to see the wonderbolts movie in Testing 1,2,3
>>
>>28483513
Good green, keep it up
>>
Boop
>>
>>28483172
Never lost it in the first place, life comes before green.
>>
File: IMG_0886.png (539KB, 1280x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.png
539KB, 1280x1013px
>>28483265
It was relevant to the topic and one of my favourites you know how to draw a cute dash
>>
File: IMG_1525.png (348KB, 642x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1525.png
348KB, 642x806px
>>
File: honks.png (242KB, 713x777px) Image search: [Google]
honks.png
242KB, 713x777px
>>28485043
thanks
>>
>>28486117
pegaduck
>>
File: 692063.jpg (153KB, 731x569px) Image search: [Google]
692063.jpg
153KB, 731x569px
>>
>when you wake up in the middle of the night after dreaming of waifu
>something had her upset
>she was laying in bed with you trying to wake you up
>you could feel her hoof lightly shaking you shoulder
"A-anon you awake?"
>her voice was raspy, like she was crying, but quiet, not wanting to wake you if you were sound asleep
>the scenario was concerning enough you woke up
>you wanted to see what had her so upset
>but it was just a dream
>and you woke up to reality
>alone
>in an empty room
>>
>>28483513
Continue but the all the modern technology is really breaking immersion, Rarity with a camera is fine but the TV and MP3 player really ruin it.
>>
>>28487570
Just how I decided to do the universe. I get that it bugs some people but honestly I didn't have anything in mind for what I was gonna do with the story and just went with it. In the show there are cases that reference tech such as >>28483571 said. It's just an easy platform to hold up the story I went with.
>>
>>28483172
Don't worry Rosen! It takes more than a week to makes us lose our faith. Take your time, we'll be waiting. Or, well, I'll be waiting, that's for sure, and I won't be the only one.

>>28483513
I'm enjoying this, I'd like to read more. But you don't have to write such huge updates at once, this one was almost too long or maybe I'm just too lazy.
>>
File: 1023206.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1023206.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Pre-episode bump.
>>
>>28488840
>>
File: IMG_1526.png (582KB, 1280x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.png
582KB, 1280x696px
Friendship lesson number 1:
Don't Cast Spells On Your Freinds!
>>
>>28491115
green of anon comforting rainbow through the magical hangover from hell when?
>>
File: chillax.jpg (74KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chillax.jpg
74KB, 1080x1080px
>>28491217
Green of Dash chillaxing while Anon punches pink Shimmer to death when?
>>
>>28491236
"Get licking bud"
>>
>>28488217
It's because I had written this over the course of a couple weeks a few months back and i just decided to dump it all at once usually my updates are like 4-5 posts long
>>
>>28485693
I want to pet her, but she looks like she may bite.
>>
>>28491697
That sounds better, this was a bit excessive. Looking forward to your next update.
>>
>>28485693
"Grr! Treat me seriously"
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (94KB, 685x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
94KB, 685x491px
>>28491115
>>
File: Sad ponies.png (523KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sad ponies.png
523KB, 1280x720px
She needs a hug
>>
>>28495450
poor thing needs a cuddle, a bubble bath and a massage
>>
>>28495853
This
>>
File: IMG_1528.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1528.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1469247788762.png (2MB, 1600x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1469247788762.png
2MB, 1600x1227px
>>
File: IMG_1529.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1529.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>28497296
Thank god she doesn't actually look like this.
>>
>>28487559
>You died Anon.
>You went to equestria and died.
>>
>>28487559
More?
>>
File: IMG_0887.png (590KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.png
590KB, 750x750px
>>
File: 1258111.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1258111.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>
>>28499086
Cute
>>
File: 1474251321254.gif (885KB, 198x128px) Image search: [Google]
1474251321254.gif
885KB, 198x128px
>Thread
>>
File: Rainbow Dash.webm (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash.webm
505KB, 1280x720px
She's amazing
>>
File: Chillaxing.webm (940KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chillaxing.webm
940KB, 1280x720px
>>28501231
And very comfy
>>
>>28501231
>>28501254
Nice webms, anon.
>>
File: svf.png (279KB, 1024x1614px) Image search: [Google]
svf.png
279KB, 1024x1614px
>>28499086
>Datealoo
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1114x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1114x1024px
Okay, I scraped together a few hours to relax and have some fun writing. Here you go, and thanks for waiting.

[TenochtiCon Cont.]
http://pastebin.com/7GVkWvnW

>You didn't realize you'd fallen asleep amid the warm, splashing waters.
>The gentle nudge of a hoof on your shoulder rouses you to see a smiling attendant.
>"Your masseuse is ready for you, Ms. Dash."
>You stand up out of the comfy pool and allow her a moment to stand back before shaking off.
"Hah, thanks! This hotspring is great! I got so relaxed I guess I fell asleep."
>She merely nods with a smile and hovers your robe over.
>Once you're snug in your plush wrapping, you follow her across the 'cave' to a side door made of wicker woven into complex patterns.
>She lets you through into a short hallway with archways leading off of both sides.
>>
>The arches are covered with strands of beads made from obsidian and hematite carved in simple shapes.
>They click softly as the attendant's magic pulls them aside on a room to the right and gestures you within.
"Oh, cool! I've always wanted to try this stuff!"
>In the center of the room is a wide massage table made of a fluffy, transluscent material.
"This is Cloudpad, right?"
>"Yes ma'am. All of our massage tables and high-end suites have this material for bedding and cushions."
>Earth Ponies and Unicorns weren't content to leave the comfort of lying on clouds to just the Pegasi.
>You jump up onto the table and settle into the cushy material as it seems to flow slightly and mold to your body.
>Shifting back and forth a bit causes it to reform and cradle you no matter how you lie.
>But it's still not the same.
"Huh...not bad. Still has a long way to go, though."
>The attendant's horn flashes lighting several candles throughout the room.
>A lulling scent of mint and eucalyptus fills the room from them as she helps you off with your robe again.
>"She'll be along any minute, Ms. Dash. Is there anything else you'd like while you wait?"
"Nah, I'm good. Thanks though."
>She nods and leaves after hanging your robe on a hook.
>You settle into the manufactured pseudo-cloud and sigh lazily.
>Once you're out of here you'll send off your letter, but it's kind of fun to imagine what the others would do.
>Horrible thoughts of stacks of books, indexed notecards, costumes, musical numbers, animal actors, and miles of hoof written scrolls fill your mind.
>Maybe not so much fun...what about...
>"Bon soir, Ms. Dash. My name is Doux Reve, and I will be your masseuse. Are any areas troubling you?"
>>
>You flop onto your stomach on the soft table and spread out your limbs and wings as she applies some oil to her hooves with a nod.
>She touches a lever on a box with a collection of differently sized crystals connected by thin, shining wires.
>The artistic lattice of wire begins to vibrate gently at different rates producing a series of calming chimes that rise and lower in simple patterns.
>The scents and sounds wash over you as Reve begins to work her hooves gently into your tired muscles.
>Your vacation has certainly become complicated.
>You've met some interesting ponies.
>And one interesting human.
>There's got to be a way to bridge the gap between them.
>Maybe you're being optimistic since you've only known Anon for a few hours, but you feel confident that given the chance Anon can be comfortable with ponies.
>You've seen first hand the kinds of attitudes that Anon must have encountered.
>But most ponies aren't like that.
>You just can't believe anything else.
>He's just had the worst luck meeting ponies. That must be it.
>And he has some weird ideas about how things work in Equestria.
>The Elements of Harmony are a weapon?
>How jacked up is that?!
>"Please, Ms. Dash, try to relax."
>You realize you'd been flexing your wings in frustration and settle down again.
"Heh, sorry."
-------------------------------
>An hour later finds you standing back outside the entrance to the Spa refreshed and smiling.
>You feel like liquid poured into a pony shaped mold you're so relaxed.
>You stop next to a reflective display to do one last check that your costume is back in order.
>A quick trip to the concierge desk nets you a quill and scroll.
>Now, what to write?
>>
>You chew the end of the large Griffon quill as you think a moment.
>You dip the nib and begin to write.
["Hey Girls! Las Pegasus is the coolest place in Equestria! There's stuff to do everywhere, and I'm not just talking about the Con! There's rides, and games, and spas, and cool sightseeing stuff everywhere. The Con is on a whole other level though. The resort is massive and it feels like every inch of it is packed with Daring Do! I've met some rad ponies too. I went to a party and the parade, and I even won a costume contest! Nopony can even touch my Daring Do cosplay! I got a paid ticket to the awesome spa here for a prize."]
>You pause a moment as you try to think of how you want to approach the next bit.
>You aren't sure if you and Anon are friends yet, and the things he's told you seem kinda...private.
>You munch on another of Pinkie's cupcakes while you consider your position.
>Intrigue is all fine for books, but you prefer when things are more straight forward.
["I met somepony interesting too. He's not what you'd expect. He's not from Equestria and has had problems with ponies treating him like a monster. He's also doing some stuff to get by that's not completely on the up and up. But he's not a bad guy! I want to get him to talk to ponies and give it another shot so he doesn't have to anymore, but he wont listen to me. I don't know what to do here, but I want this guy to see ponies aren't bad. I'm still having a great time though. I'm going to the dealers' hall next, and I got invited to a VIP party by the Chief of Con Security, Windsong! I've got tons of pictures and I'll have more by the end. See you guys soon!]
>That seems pretty legit.
>You tie and seal your letter and hoof it to the concierge with a bit.
>Equestrian Express isn't as fast as dragonbreath but you'll probably hear back by tomorrow at some point.
>You've got a couple hours before Windsong's party, and you've got a bag of bits burning a hole in your saddlebags.
>Time to hit the shops!
>>
>>28502004
>You flash down the now-familiar route to the dealers' hall.
>The scrum of ponies coming and going is still super crowded, but it's moving at a good pace so there's really no wait.
>Back through the Gates of Tartarus into the huge underground amphitheater, you're momentarily stunned by the sea of milling ponies.
>The noise is unreal, and the deals are waiting!
>You quickly join an advancing line of ponies making their way through the gauntlet of consumer nirvana.
>Anything that is even remotely connected to Daring Do seems to be for sale here.
>You stop at a stall selling real wilderness expiditionary equipment for a moment to admire the heat rippled edge of a thick machete.
>Okay, things to look out for: Anything rare actully connected to D.D., cool souvenirs for your friends, and unique items only findable at a place like this Con.
>Just from where you're standing you can see a booth selling vinyl figurines, a glass sculptor taking requests, a counter full of Daring Do licensed merchandise like lunchboxes and stationary, and a portrait artist painting ponies into actions scenes with their favorite characters!
>You have to stop at the big poster stall to pick up a few to tack up at home from the literal hundreds to choose from.
>The book covers are all here as posters, but you already have those.
>You pick up a few that show artist interpretations of locations from the books done up as travel agent advertisements.
>["See the beautiful and deadly Jungles of Tenochtitlan!"] and [Lose your soul in the Dungeons of Eternal Sorrow!] are definitely worth grabbing.
>[Join the Henchponies Guild! We have Cookies!]...Sold.
>Cosplay gear is a staple around you everywhere, and it's actually pretty cool that you can see and buy different quality levels depending on how much you want to invest.
"Oooh! I HAVE to get that!"
>You swiftly cross several divergent lines of ponies to approach a souvenir counter.
>>
>>28502020
>From across the way you'd spied a desktop replica of the Rings of Destiny.
>They're a bit more ornate than the real things, but that just makes them look neat.
>You jab a hoof at the knickknack and look toward the salespony.
"How much?"
>"A steal at ten bits, my dear! But the Rings of Destiny can be yours for only eight!"
>You smile at him.
"Yeah, they're pretty nice, but the book describes them as smooth, heavy metal. All that decorative engraving looks nice, but it's off. I'll give you five for 'em."
>A gleam flashes in his eye as he leans across the counter with a slow smile.
>"Ah, but the ritual of unending heat requires strong magic! And the book doesn't say they DON'T have magical markings! And just look! The quality of craftsponyship is remarkable! Why, the base and runic altar are as faithfully reproduced as possible! But as I can see you're a TRUE fan, I'll part with them for seven bits."
>You ruffle your wings and nundge your safari hat back on your head.
"Yeah, it's well made to be sure, but the altar rod was square, not eight sided, and the glyphs weren't so complex. I want to show this off if I get it right? What'll other fans think? Make it six."
>The salespony dips his head with a grin and gestures to a box of badges with Daring Do related art and slogans.
>"I couldn't possibly let such a fine piece go for such a price! I'd starve in the streets! But for seven bits I'll let a master fanpony and shrewd negotiator take any two of these badges as well. I normally charge a bit apiece. I'll have to tighten my belt, but you've worn me down, young lady."
>You have to giggle a bit at his smooth delivery and nod in agreement.
>You hoof over seven bits and rummage through the badges to find two you want while he wraps up your prize.
>[Another Day, Another Dungeon] with her compass cutie mark is on one you choose.
>The other reads [Never Dodge Arrows Without It] and has a minimalist stamp of her safari hat.
>>
>>28502032
>You pin them onto your saddlebags before carefully transferring your Rings of Destiny in too.
"Thanks dude! See ya 'round!"
>You trot off back into the sea of purchasing mania.
>Two more hours pass in a flash as you make the rounds several times.
>You always manage to find something interesting you missed the first time and keep going back.
>You'd picked up a wood bound Saddle Arabian first edition of The Griffon's Goblet and made careful note of some good souvenirs to pick up for yourself and the others once the prices drop in a few days.
>Your saddlebags are heavier and your bit-pouch is considerably lighter as you make your way out of the hall.
>You ask a guard for the time and figure you've got just enough to drop stuff off in your room before hitting up Windy's party.
>You're still all relaxed and perfumed from the spa so you don't need a shower just yet.
>And maybe if you ask in a round about way you can get Windy and Hornshine's insight on how to deal with Anon.

More to come. Thanks for reading! Comments and criticisms are desired like a cerulean Pegasus wants speed. You guys are the very best!
>>
Crud I left out two lines between the second and third posts.

>The fit looking earth pony snaps you out of your reverie as she bustles in and begins to lay out several bottles of oils and cremes.
>Her voice is calming with an accent like all her words have rounded ends.
"Just the upper legs and wing joints. I did a lot of dancing today."

Sorry guise. It's still good in the paste.
>>
>>28481460
Haven't had time to write but I should update next weekend.

>>28502057
This is a fun story can't wait for more.
>>
>>
File: 1463565398958.png (507KB, 964x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463565398958.png
507KB, 964x1024px
>>
>>28502057
I'm loving it, Rosen. You know, besides the characterization, something great about your greens was, they were pretty different to other greens. I sure do love self-insert material, but it's not the only thing I like, and your greens were the perfect chance to see Dash just being Dash, which is something I love, but I'm not really enjoying in this season of the show. When you started writing this green, I was a bit worried to lose that, but after this update it's pretty clear that it's still there. Keep it up.
>>
Great story bump
>>
Rainbow Dash is for riding.
>>
File: 1258724.jpg (1MB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
1258724.jpg
1MB, 1280x906px
>>
>>28502057
Enjoying it as always.
A great read
>>
File: k21fzcwcyvsbmclvvy0d.jpg (22KB, 228x317px) Image search: [Google]
k21fzcwcyvsbmclvvy0d.jpg
22KB, 228x317px
FYI, there's a preview of the first Guardians of Harmony comic in >>28507467, and it seems like Dash will have a big role. Sadly, nothing about the animated show yet, so maybe it will be just another comic series, but it looks good so far.
>>
>>28507976
She's got a little Twiggy in her teeth~
>>
File: IMG_1530.png (864KB, 1633x1573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1530.png
864KB, 1633x1573px
>>
File: 229614.png (492KB, 1554x1999px) Image search: [Google]
229614.png
492KB, 1554x1999px
>>
Alright so Dash is a Weather Pony. Is she the leader of the Weather Pony team, or am I mixing it up with her being the Captain of the Weather team in Winter Wrap Up?
>>
>>28507976
Guardians of Harmony is getting a comic series?
Since when? Is it going to be a monthly thing?

Might stop buying the Friendship is Magic series and instead start buying those.
Got every issue of FiM so far, all 46 but I've read 11. I hear they're not very good
>>
>>28472268
Could give you quite the list of films to watch, but, (being an oldfag) I'd introduce her to "The Princess Bride". Got a feeling it'd be
"Anon! This is kinda boring" at first.
"Bear with it"
Later more like "It's not THAT bad I guess"

Next day she's quoting the film like anyone else that's seen it.
>>
>>28483414
Wait, anon is fat? Exactly how fat is he supposed to be here?
>>
>>28483414
Wait, anon is fat? Exactly how fat is he supposed to be here?
>>
>>28511765
Imagine your average /mlp/ denizen
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 1173631.jpg (2MB, 4500x5700px) Image search: [Google]
1173631.jpg
2MB, 4500x5700px
>>28511363
I think it's never been explicitly mentioned.

All the episodes where she clearly acts like a leader (Winter Wrap Up, Hurricane Fluttershy, or the Breezies episode) were episodes about special events. It'd make sense to have some eventual help during those events, and it'd also make sense to put the most experienced pony in charge of not much experienced volunteers to handle the situation, but even if she's always the leader de facto, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a real rank.

I've been thinking about it, and I can't remember any other pony controlling the weather in Ponyville under normal circumstances. Dash did all the work in the pilot and some other episodes, and Rarity alone fucked up everything in MMC when she was doing Dash's work. So, it seems like most of the time Dash is the only member of the Ponyville Weather "team". But that doesn't really make much sense, what do the other pegasi from Ponyville do when they aren't starting nor wrapping up the winter? Do they only work two or three days a year?

I don't know. But I think it's an interesting topic. Does anyone have a headcanon about this?
>>
>>28483464
>Ponies sweat right?
Oh god do they sweat. If you've ever ridden a horse during a hot summer and pulled off their saddle and blanket, you would know. The resulting layer of sweat crust could catch an arrow from a compact bow.
>>
File: winter_by_haidiannotes-daf01v8.png (3MB, 2700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
winter_by_haidiannotes-daf01v8.png
3MB, 2700x2000px
Borrowed from the ELAOWF thread.
>>28505976
>>
>>28514479
Well we saw the weather factory in S1 and again in S5, lots of Pegasi doing work there. Rainbow was responisble for clearing the skies in the first episode, but it might be a bit of a shared duty like certain days are hers whilst others aren't. Plus there's moving the clouds out, condensing them, rain, all sorts of weather really. Also for the bigger tasks I think other Pegasi chip in, just this last episode they helped Dash move the storm clouds over Twilight's castle
>>
I can't test it right now, but in >>28516297 there's a mod to add Rainbow Dash to a new game. I don't know if the game itself is interesting, I only watched the videos and they look nice, it seems like you can control her and fly and shit, so I'm linking the thread here before it gets archived, in case someone is interested.
>>
>>28473180
I'd like green of that
>>
>>28475150
KEK
>>
File: splash_by_sycreon-daiufkl.png (4MB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
splash_by_sycreon-daiufkl.png
4MB, 4000x2250px
>>28515625
>>
>>28485693
>dafuq did you say about my husbando?
>>
File: 1259907.png (82KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1259907.png
82KB, 512x512px
>>
I never even thought I would fall in love.
>>
Bop
>>
Man, I was reading over some old stuff of mine and am getting back into a write-y mood. Expect some stuff later tonight.
>>
>>28519522
Nice,standing by
>>
>Rainbow Dash stares at the screen, her mouth open.
>"He's alive. That...bastard is alive. Everyone else is dead, but that bastard is alive." She looks at you in earnest desperation and not a little bit of rage. "Please tell me that there's a sequel where that murdering...bastard gets pasted. Lie if you have to. Please."
>You pause. "Yes," you finally say. "They just released it before I got swept up here. So I don't have it, but...yeah. He dies in a hail of bullets at the end."
>"Good. Good." She's breathing a little hard.
>"So, uh...didn't like the movie, I take it?"
>She stares at you as if you've grown a third ear. "Are you kidding?" she says."I BUCKIN' LOVED IT!"
>You smile and prepare "Raising Arizona" abd hand her another brew. Tonight, you're doing a Cohen Brothers retrospective with your bro, Rainbow Dash
>>
>>28512647
So basically a moving mountain of lard and cheetoh-dust infused neckbeard then.
>>
>>28520510
great
>>
>>28520728
Thanks friendo.
>>
File: love_ya_by_miltvain-d963dap.png (1MB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
love_ya_by_miltvain-d963dap.png
1MB, 1600x965px
>>28518255
>I never even thought I would fall in love.
Are you me?
>>
File: autumn_nap_by_ailynd-dagkc6z.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autumn_nap_by_ailynd-dagkc6z.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>28517182
>>
>>28522990
mur mur
>>
File: 593629.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
593629.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>
File: IMG_1531.jpg (838KB, 1600x1685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.jpg
838KB, 1600x1685px
>>
File: 1442361606732.jpg (67KB, 880x533px) Image search: [Google]
1442361606732.jpg
67KB, 880x533px
>>28521249
If that picture is GOAT in your opinion, yes.
>>
File: IMG_1532.png (484KB, 1350x1770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1532.png
484KB, 1350x1770px
>>
File: IMG_1533.png (246KB, 1223x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.png
246KB, 1223x1024px
>>
>>28526331
What do you think she's thinking?
>>
>>28526771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dbG4wqN0rQ
>>
File: hoodie dash.png (162KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hoodie dash.png
162KB, 1280x960px
Found this a few threads back
>>
File: IMG_1534.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1534.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>28527132
It's a great pic, here is the coloured version
>>
>>28526331
Her face when she tastes cookies after kissing you
>>
>>28527384
Holy fuck
Hnng
thanks Anon
>>
File: IMG_1536.jpg (120KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1536.jpg
120KB, 900x617px
>>
File: 1260879.png (4MB, 2700x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1260879.png
4MB, 2700x2700px
>>
>>28522462
>>
>>28522990
Sneaky.
Rainbow does like stallions so what?
>>
>>28501991
From the opening passage I got the impression this was going to be a non-AiE story for a change. But of course my hopes were destined to be crushed suddenly and without mercy.
>>
Has Dash ever lost something due to overconfidence in the show?
>>
>>28530905
File: 1261037.png (783KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1261037.png
783KB, 900x900px
>>28530905
I'm not sure if she's ever lost anything, the closest to this I can remember related to her overconfidence could be, in May the Best Pet Win, when she got trapped in Ghastly Gorge. But maybe there's some other similar moment I'm missing.
>>
File: Swimming in Ewes.png (190KB, 860x508px) Image search: [Google]
Swimming in Ewes.png
190KB, 860x508px
>>
>>28532881
I think she wants a belly rub
>>
File: IMG_1537.png (441KB, 1263x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1537.png
441KB, 1263x895px
>>
File: IMG_1538.jpg (371KB, 3779x1664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.jpg
371KB, 3779x1664px
>>
>>28534364
GTFO to your containment thread.
>>28521014
>>
>>
>>28534705
Not liking dash in light bondage? GTFO
>>
>>28520659
Pretty much senpai-a-lam the difference is that the anon in the story wants to improve himself.
>>
File: 1401229216423.png (570KB, 1600x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1401229216423.png
570KB, 1600x1172px
>>28535212
There's no need to be upset, faggot. I'm not judging your shitty fetish. I kindly pointed another thread devoted to the trash you like, where scum like you can share that sort of filth with other disgusting dipshits. I did it as a favor, not because I think you should kill yourself. Although, I have to admit, that would be a good idea too.
>>
>>28535285
Im not even the one that posted that pic. But not liking a well made dash pic.... You have something against s&m or something? you casual.
>>
>>28535295
She's struggling, injured and angry. That's not s&m, that's slavery. Again, GTFO to your containment thread.
>>
File: 46957.png (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
46957.png
462KB, 1920x1080px
>>28530431
To be fair, this is the first AiE story written by Rosen, and it was a request. If you missed that, maybe you missed some of the old stories too, check out the Pastebin, there are some pony-only stories there.
>>
>>28529606
>>
File: IMG_0888.png (668KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.png
668KB, 1600x1600px
>>
File: IMG_0889.jpg (148KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0889.jpg
148KB, 1100x618px
|| was starlight glimmers trial run for =
>>
File: 1458755986197.jpg (65KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1458755986197.jpg
65KB, 1131x707px
>>28535285
>This whole post
Copy-pasta material. I'm gonna use it against the yurifags.
>>
>>28535212
I don't call it bondage if she doesn't like it.
I also don't call it light if she's injured.
>>
File: IMG_1539.png (216KB, 991x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1539.png
216KB, 991x1024px
>>
File: IMG_1540.png (681KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1540.png
681KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: IMG_1541.png (215KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1541.png
215KB, 500x429px
>>
>>28540922
>>28541481
>>28542004
Thank you, anon. I was kinda a dick and I could've done it better. I really appreciate that you didn't start a war here because of it.
>>
File: IMG_0890.png (160KB, 387x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
160KB, 387x396px
>>28542230
>>
Boop
>>
>>28472268

I bet she'd be into old, cheesy gore. Reanimator, Bad Taste, Dead by Dawn, etc.
>>
>>28536618
>>
>>28543413
Dem shoulders.
>>
File: 1473080652730.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473080652730.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>28543565
Dem lack of hooves
>>
File: blue armored.png (171KB, 732x1090px) Image search: [Google]
blue armored.png
171KB, 732x1090px
>>28543572
>says he as he supplies no hooves himself
>>
So anyone else get her GoH yet? I do like it overall, but the wings and tail on mine are quite tight, and I fear they could break off. Still I'm glad I got her as I wait for my waifu to come out.
>>
>>28543413
>>
File: 1474485374666.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474485374666.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>
>>28478583
>not wearing a fedora
How can you talk about style than?
>>
File: 961505.png (1MB, 1600x1412px) Image search: [Google]
961505.png
1MB, 1600x1412px
>>28546477
Posting the original pic for reasons.
Alternate version: https://derpibooru.org/961504
Btw, when it was first posted, there was some controversy about this pic because of it similarity with https://derpibooru.org/750221
>>
>>28530278
Nonsense. Everybody knows she likes mares.
>>
>>28547300
This
>>
File: IMG_1542.png (3MB, 1575x1675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.png
3MB, 1575x1675px
>>
Bip
>>
File: 1389058042632.png (154KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1389058042632.png
154KB, 850x850px
>>
>>28549346
She thinks anon is a stallion
>>
>>28549346
>dat tail lift
>dat dripping between legs
Wew lad
>>
File: 1456010659374.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1456010659374.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>28547300
>>28547461
Fuck off back to your containment thread.
>>28488391
>>
>>28545696
>>
File: IMG_1543.png (2MB, 1470x7454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1543.png
2MB, 1470x7454px
>>
File: 1415698440364.jpg (74KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415698440364.jpg
74KB, 423x600px
>>28551142
>>
>>28552254
Her eyes are the size of a plate, jesus christ.
>>
File: 1328266612611.png (87KB, 277x243px) Image search: [Google]
1328266612611.png
87KB, 277x243px
>>28552289

They really are
>>
File: IMG_1544.png (218KB, 1709x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.png
218KB, 1709x338px
Seen this in another thread.
Green about rainbow would be adorable
>>
>>28552800

If you're disregarding RD's personality, and intend to make an Anon-centric story, why in this thread?
>>
>>28551838
>>28552254
I used to think that 4chan being taken over by liberals along with Reddit and Tumblr users was just a meme, but apparently I've been wrong all this time.
>>
File: 1335242428827.jpg (83KB, 726x582px) Image search: [Google]
1335242428827.jpg
83KB, 726x582px
>>28553090

Remove tinfoil
>>
>>28553107
>le tinfoil meme
Dear god, they're underage too.
>>
File: 1392206918731.jpg (2MB, 2222x2444px) Image search: [Google]
1392206918731.jpg
2MB, 2222x2444px
>>28553121
Really?

Referencing a 8 year old meme hardly qualifies someone as a newfag.

Why the shitposting, by the way? This thread is supposed to be about RD.

4chan Pass user since January 2014.
>>
File: 1331007509135.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1331007509135.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: IMG_1545.png (133KB, 699x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.png
133KB, 699x478px
>>28552947
Unless her reaction to be docile when petted or bathed was a surprise to her as well.
Like this for example
>>
>>28553165

I don't get it.

By the 4th line, she pretty much stops being RD.
>>
>Lazily hanging yourself on a breeze, you float just ahead of Anon to the warm allure of the front door.
>You can hear Anons vicious cursing piercing through the breeze behind you as he follows, the snow desperately clinging to his boots with each step.
>You throw your head back to mock his lack of flight, sticking your tongue out at him and giving your graceful wings a quick flap against the light breeze for show.
>Anon frowns menacingly at you, a slight hint of what seemed to almost be murderous intent behind his gaze as he sticks his tongue back out.
>You quickly flutter ahead, eager to get yourself inside the warm grasp of the house before your ears finished freezing off.
>You had abandoned your ear muffs somewhere in the snow during the heat of battle, and your frozen ears were aching to have them back.
>Anon opens his mouth to protest as you fly ahead, but quickly cuts himself off as he focuses on digging his own feet out of the snow with each step he takes.
>You reach the door first, landing with a thud on the front step and shake off your coat in a whirlwind of flying snow.
>Anon finally peels himself from the icy grip of the snow and plants his feet on solid ground next to you, shielding his face from the blizzard of snow you threw up in the air.
>”Yo Anon, go ahead and get started on the food, I gotta pop upstairs for a second.”
>Anon quietly nods his head and opens the door for you with a gloved hand.
>You saunter in through the door, round the corner, and slowly laze up the flight of stairs.
>As soon as you reach the top you immediately start to stumble as your composure breaks, your hooves seem to tangle around each other with each labored step.
>You attempt to take flight and give your clumsy hooves a rest, but your wings are firmly welded to to your sides, unable to spread.
>>
>>28553283
>A wave of relief washes over you as you spot the bathroom door, slightly ajar.
>You barrel into it, fumbling around with the lightswitch before planting yourself down on the closed toilet lid.
>Your breaths come out quick and shallow, quavering deeper with each gasp of air.
>You scramble to calm yourself, taking as many deep breaths as you can grab in your lungs.
>The floor slowly stops swirling beneath your hooves as you calm down, your breaths draining out of your lungs smoother and smoother with each passing second.
>Taking one more deep breath, you shake your head and try to clear out the torrent of thoughts swirling around your mind.
>You had been freaking out all morning about what Anon would think of the test, and when he found out before you got the chance to tell him you freaked out.
>You were barely able to hold yourself together during your little brawl after the large rush of relief, and you needed a few moments to calm down.
>On top of being worried about what Anon was thinking, you were worried about yourself.
>If the test did come out positive, what would that mean for you? Would you have to quit the Wonderbolts? What would your friends think about this?
>You panic slowly subsides, and your hooves stop trembling for the moment as you distant yourself by tackling each one of the thoughts whirling around your mind.
>As your anxiety fades into the background of your mind, another feeling slides in to take its place as you think about the situation more in depth.
>Anger.
>You were angry at Anon.
>Anon hadn't even asked you once how you felt about the whole thing, he was only focused on himself.
>He hadn't bothered to think about what this might mean for you or your flying career, just what it might mean for him.
>You frown, placing your hooves on the floor and pacing around the room.
“What's that jerk's problem? He didn't even ask me how I felt at all, he was only thinking about himself!”
>>
>>28553291
>You stamp your hoof on the floor, the dull thud echoing along with your words through the walls.
“It's his dumb foal too! He makes it sound like it's all me, and like he's such a saint for being cool with it!”
>Your face curls into a scowl as you take another lap around the tiny room.
>The mental argument rages in your head as you pass in front of the mirror and glance at yourself.
>Your scowl quickly slides from your face as you stare at yourself, replaced by a quavering frown and teary eyes.
>You slump against the sink in emotional exhaustion, a small tear rolling down your face and dripping into the porcelain underneath you.
>All of your emotions were crashing together at once, and it was almost too much to handle.
>You were angry, and scared, and you felt all alone.
>Along with that, you also felt… kind of excited.
>While scary, the idea of having a little foal of your own was kind of cool.
>It’d be lame and slow at first, but you could teach it a bunch of cool tricks and it could be the fastest foal at the Academy, just like it’s mom!
>You’d be there when it first learned to fly, when it got its first dozen trophies, and even when it got its cutie mark!
>Anon seemed like he’d be a good dad too. Maybe not all the time, and you’d definitely have to work a bit harder on making him a good, cool influence for the foal, but you loved him and were a little excited about having a foal together.
>You panic subsides a little as you think about this, and you suddenly feel strong enough to stand up.
>You didn't even really know why you were freaking out so much, but you couldn't stop yourself.
>Trying your best to calm down once again, you move away from the sink and pull the door open.
>Shaking your head and wiping your eyes, you chalk your weird emotional swing up to hormones… or whatever.
>>
>>28553298
>You know that's a load of baloney seeing as it's way too soon for that, even if you actually were even having a foal, but it makes you feel a bit better.
>Your hoof steps back down the hall are much calmer than the first time, each hoof landing stability underneath you.
>Your wings feel slightly stronger, and you give them a few trial flaps.
>Lifting off the ground you steer down the stairs, hovering over the wooden steps.
>Rounding the corner at the bottom you plant your hooves on the floor and prance into the kitchen, pausing for a moment in the doorway to watch Anon cooking over the range.
>It's strange just how perfectly normal and content he looks, almost as if he’s totally forgotten the entire situation at hoof.
>Lifting the scalding hot pan from the stovetop he shovels its contents onto two different plates, adding a fork to the two of them and carrying it over to the table.
>“Oh, hey Rainbow. Ready to eat?”
”You know it, I’m ready for my victory meal.”
>“Now you’re just adding insult to injury.”
“If you were injured by a bunch of snowballs and a few kisses, you deserve a bit of insult.”
>Anon sets down the plates and leans forward on the table staring at you playfully, giving you that sly grin you’ve slowly come to enjoy.
>”You always know how to make a guy feel special, huh?”
“When I meet a special stallion, I’ll be sure to do that.”
>”How will you know when you met one?”
“As soon as he can beat me in a snowball fight!”
>Anon chuckles as he takes his seat, pulling his plate in front of him and gesturing for you to take a chair.
>You plant your flank in the seat and grab your plate in both hooves, pulling it closer to you and surveying your plate.
>Hay burgers.
>It looked delicious, perfectly cooked and the bun toasted to perfection.
>After Anon had figured out they were one of your favorites he quickly got pretty good at making them, even going so far as to pan fry the hay, making it even crispier.
>>
>>28553308
>You eagerly tear into your food, your rumbling stomach suddenly making its presence known.
>All the while you stare at Anon from across the table, watching him happily down his food.
>You look back down to your food, taking another bite.
>”Welw? Wah s it?”
>You swallow down your food and stare up at Anon quizzically.
“Whaddya mean?”
>Anon chews his food for a few moments before swallowing it and continuing.
>”You’ve been staring at me from the moment you came into the kitchen, even in the doorway. What’s going on? I know I’m pleasant to look at, but I somehow doubt that's what you want.”
>You frown, pushing your plate away and crossing your forehooves.
>Normally his cocky demeanor was fun, but for right now it only serves to piss you off even more.
>You can feel that heated feeling rising in your chest as you lean over the table.
“I guess I should ask you the same thing. You’ve been super calm the whole morning, and you haven't even bothered to ask me once how I feel about all this.
>Anon frowns, averting his eyes from yours and and rubbing the back of his head.
>He glances back up to you, brandishing that trademark sly grin of his paired with those stunning eyes.
>”I’m sorry Dash, I was freaking out a little bit too much this morning to think about anyone else. The whole thing was kinda jumped on me, so I really wasn't thinking straight.”
>He reaches across the table, cupping your hoof in his large palm.
>Your brain desperately wants you to be angry with him, but you couldn't bring yourself to do it.
“But why are so so calm about all of this? Doesn't it freak you out a little bit?”
>”Not really. It’s not like you even know for sure you're going to have a foal, and even if you did you'd just get rid of it, right? It’s not like a rough and tumble pony like you would even want a foal, huh?”
FIN
>>
>>28553320
Enjoy, lemme know what you think!
>>28502057
I still cant decide whether this one or Hell Hath Furies is my favorite green all time. The way you write RD is perfect, and you've actually managed to make Anon an interesting character which is something very few writefags can do. Awesome green, cant wait for MOAR
>>
Good update. I wouldn't want to be Anon right now.
>>
>>28553336
>Enjoy, lemme know what you think!
More of an Anon story than a Dash story, so most of it is trash. Dash herself is partially fine, the parts where she's not you've got the clever excuse of hormones to blame.

it's okay/10 - IGN
>>
>>28553090
>maybe if I accuse them of allegiance to an unpopular political ideology, they'll stop posting what I don't like
>>
File: 1464416525215.gif (388KB, 425x260px) Image search: [Google]
1464416525215.gif
388KB, 425x260px
>>28553320
>that ending
Fuck. Great stuff, my two favorite writefags update in the same thread.
>>
>>28553136
>anything I don't like is a shitpost
>he has to damage control by showing that he's used the site for at least 2 years by sucking Hiro's cock, which somehow doesn't make him a newfag
Jesus, why are yurifags the worst kind of people on this site?
>>
>>28535651
I'm not a regular to this thread, so I'm sure I missed most of the stories. I'll definitely look into the pastebin which I see is conveniently placed in the OP.
>>
File: 1349795237592.jpg (646KB, 1035x800px) Image search: [Google]
1349795237592.jpg
646KB, 1035x800px
>>28553898

I think you're confused.

>anything I don't like is a shitpost
Nowhere have I said or implied anything remotely resembling this. Baiting for a reply with a non-contributing, off-topic post like for example >>28553090 is objectively shitposting. In that post, there is nothing of value related to thread nor topic of discussion.

>he has to damage control by showing that he's used the site for at least 2 years by sucking Hiro's cock, which somehow doesn't make him a newfag
Let's be straight here. It's the best I can do.
I've been around since winter 2006/07, but what could I possibly do to make you believe that? Claiming I remember /vip/ and /z/? I could have picked up the name of those boards from anyone. No, this epik new signature is the best I can do.

>Jesus, why are yurifags the worst kind of people on this site?
Because we upset your little echo-chamber, we pop your pink little bubble and force you to confront things that upset you. We bring the world of 4chan closer to you, and you're not comfortable with that, so you lash out in anger and confusion.

With that out of the way, can we get back on topic now? Or do you insist on dragging this thread into the ground because it offends your sensible wittle feewings?

4chan Pass user since January 2014.
>>
>>28554014
Oh boy, this could start a shitstorm. I'm bracing myself.
>>
>>28553828
Are you me?
>>
>>28553464
>More of an Anon story... so most of it is trash.
Who gives a shit, or are you one of those little bitches who flips their shit over AiE. Of all the faults you choose to highlight you pick that it has Anon in, is this your first day here or something?
>>
>>28554558
>Who gives a shit
Me, obviously. And of course Church. Otherwise he wouldn't have asked.
I replied to Church directly when he specifically asked us what we think.

>or are you one of those little bitches who flips their shit over AiE.
Not at all.
That should be apparent enough from just reading the post chain, right? You're the closest anyone has been to "flipping" in this discussion, but for the sake of argument I'll let it slide as personal preference for "Big Words".

>Of all the faults you choose to highlight you pick that it has Anon in
It was the most glaring one. Not the only one, but in my opinion it's the one that's most immediately obvious, the one that distracts you the most from the show and setting we all know and love.
What's your opinion?
In your opinion, what faults are greater?

>is this your first day here or something?
Not at all.
>>
File: 1458755232338.jpg (1MB, 2794x1903px) Image search: [Google]
1458755232338.jpg
1MB, 2794x1903px
>>28554014
>there is nothing of value related to thread nor topic of discussion.
>he says, as he types an entire essay on it
And he still thinks he has the higher ground by showing how much he loves Hiro's cock.
But whatever. Like you said, this is 4chan, and everyone has the right to post whatever they want. You can post your yurigarbage, just like how I can complain about your yurigarbage.

But I've seen dash threads get derailed by autists arguing about stupid shit to the bump limit many times before, and I don't wish to see that happen to this thread. So lets just shut the fuck up now and enjoy some dash.
>>
File: 1344364638253.jpg (627KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1344364638253.jpg
627KB, 1500x900px
>>28554854

Agreed
>>
>>28554854
>But I've seen dash threads get derailed by autists arguing about stupid shit to the bump limit many times before
Isn't that the truth. I think this one has been the first one in a while where there hasn't been a massive degree of shitflinging. I think I remember reading that most of the time it's just one anon as he said he likes starting them off, which I suppose is par for the course seeing as Dash threads have a habit of attracting shitposters from what I've seen.
>>
File: 1115590.png (1MB, 1737x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1115590.png
1MB, 1737x1228px
>>28553320
Oh, I take back what I wrote after your last update. I thought that Anon being a jerk was some kind of mistake on your side, but his jerkiness was part of the story. So my comments didn't make much sense then. Well, I'll try not to be such a smart-ass next time. Good update, Church, I'm looking forward to the next one.
>>
>>28555038

Yeah, it's that one waifufag who ruins everybody's fun. He sort of came clean a few threads ago and admitted he's been the source of a lot of trouble in these threads.
>>
>>28553336
This has been going on for a while now and I've stayed silent hoping that it would change as the story went on but it hasn't. There is no conflict/growth what so ever. What I mean by this is there isn't for the characters to overcome and everything is going perfectly, this would work if you were doing a little one-shot slice of life story but I think we've passed that now. So far everything has fallen into place; Anon likes Dash, wow Dash likes Anon back, time to have sex, amazing Dash is pure virginal waifu, time to do the deed, the sex was mind blowing, Dash is now pregnant, who'd have thunk humans and ponies are compatible.

With all that said if the next part is going to have something for the characters to work though I'll happily withdraw what I said. For example maybe Twilight has been doing some research and it turns out a pregnancy between Anon and Dash is impossible that would certainly open up some interesting avenues.
>>
File: 1464913908802.gif (455KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464913908802.gif
455KB, 640x480px
>>28553320
Great stuff mate, good job. Anon dun fucked up now, should be interesting to see where this one goes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4osQj84JO3I
>>
File: chillax_by_odooee-dajrxkz.png (1MB, 2125x1772px) Image search: [Google]
chillax_by_odooee-dajrxkz.png
1MB, 2125x1772px
>>
bamp
>>
>>28556724
Nice
>>
File: zaSGJAZ.png (38KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zaSGJAZ.png
38KB, 1920x1080px
There's a thread with minimalistic wallpapers in >>28560012, I'm posting here Dash's one because I liked it.
Full album with other characters, in case anyone's interested: http://imgur.com/a/vragd
>>
File: 1263848.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1263848.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>
File: IMG_1546.png (450KB, 1274x1352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.png
450KB, 1274x1352px
>>
File: 1148936.png (1MB, 1815x900px) Image search: [Google]
1148936.png
1MB, 1815x900px
>>
>>28561979
Yes, cause you're the BEST!
>>
>>28561979
Geez, Dash really lacks self-esteem, huh?
Poor thing.
>>
>>28562634
But she's not fat. ...wa-ait.
>>
>>28561979
Low self-esteem is a major turn off for me. Sorry.
Also, OOC
>>
File: 1263935_edit.png (260KB, 1274x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1263935_edit.png
260KB, 1274x1352px
>>28561979
Edited for reasons.
>>
>>28563384
Darn, your self-esteem got top-notched. Now everypony shall easily fall for you. Will you be loyal?
>>
>>28563384
Should've kept the card in her mouth.
>>
>>28563439
But she looks happier now...
>>
File: x0x0.png (310KB, 1274x1352px) Image search: [Google]
x0x0.png
310KB, 1274x1352px
edit
>>
>>28551838
ahh... mistletoe kiss.
>>
File: 358422.png (498KB, 1000x1055px) Image search: [Google]
358422.png
498KB, 1000x1055px
>>
>>28563384
>>28563534

Now make a version without the scratch marks, and I might be interested.
>>
>>28563534
Either Anon's wearing lipstick or the kiss has the same impact as a punch.
>>
Damn Tinypop airing the episodes early and out of order mane, I've no clue how I'll be approaching this week.
>>
File: 1462607465766.png (1MB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1462607465766.png
1MB, 894x894px
>>
>>28474558
Watch Firefly. Watch the fucking series brother.
>>
>>28564522
Pretty sure that's supposed to be blushing. Not scratch marks
>>
>>28567577

That's even worse, innit?
>>
File: 1150347.png (1MB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
1150347.png
1MB, 1280x833px
>>28564643
Speaking of which, now that the "last" episode of the season will be Top Bolt (see >>28561315), and considering that one of the Dash episodes this season was pretty disappointing and other was OOC shit, are you guys excited or terrified to end the season with a new Dash episode? I'm both.
>>
>>28564637
Psh, maybe it wasn't Anon.
>>
>>28567622
nope :p
>>
>>28568060
I'm very, very excited
>>
File: Screenshot (13).png (24KB, 703x304px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (13).png
24KB, 703x304px
I uh, decided to ask Tiny Pop about Top Bolt was airing late and if that scheduling was correct

Spoilers I guess

They're censoring it because of Cider
>>
>>28568661
>>28564643
This makes thing even harder. Why watch a censored episode, but then on the same page, how will I avoid spoilers for said censored episode?
>>
File: 1263935_edit_2.png (281KB, 1274x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1263935_edit_2.png
281KB, 1274x1352px
>>28563439
>>28564522
Is a "combined" edit good enough? I'm not making more of these, sorry.

>>28568661
Tiny Pop's schedule doesn't make much sense, but I think that the "censored" episode was probably Where the Apple Lies, which still doesn't have an air date on the UK. I mean, "we'll schedule the new version as soon as we can" suggests that they're talking about an episode that currently isn't scheduled.
That still doesn't explain why are they airing Top Bolt after the finale, but my bet is, they're definitely talking about the Applejack episode there.
>>
>>28568632
There's nothing that says it wasn't Anon
>>
File: IMG_1547.gif (543KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1547.gif
543KB, 250x140px
>>28568661
So if they are censoring this episode I'm assuming they point blank didn't show the super speedy cider squeezy episode
>>
File: dashing_by_spacekitty-d4w9qws.jpg (149KB, 852x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dashing_by_spacekitty-d4w9qws.jpg
149KB, 852x1080px
>>
File: 1264833.png (71KB, 584x397px) Image search: [Google]
1264833.png
71KB, 584x397px
>>
File: 1474301746299.gif (2MB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474301746299.gif
2MB, 800x750px
>>
File: 525627.png (168KB, 645x654px) Image search: [Google]
525627.png
168KB, 645x654px
>>
File: ncjehefic.jpg (106KB, 961x577px) Image search: [Google]
ncjehefic.jpg
106KB, 961x577px
>>28472268
this shit made me feel
>>
File: 1473650575902.png (904KB, 895x714px) Image search: [Google]
1473650575902.png
904KB, 895x714px
i'm posting here to remind you that your waifu is the worst pone in the show, even worse than Glimmer.

Eat shit dashfaggots.
>>
File: QvIg8tc.jpg (72KB, 489x526px) Image search: [Google]
QvIg8tc.jpg
72KB, 489x526px
>>28571637
and your mom is trash
>>
File: 1466548832541.png (136KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1466548832541.png
136KB, 800x430px
>>28571744
>replying to shitposters
You had one job, anon.
>>
File: full.png (6KB, 508x533px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
6KB, 508x533px
>>28571984
>implying im a shitporter for saying the truth about your awful waifu
>>
File: 1457569597893.png (2MB, 1231x2041px) Image search: [Google]
1457569597893.png
2MB, 1231x2041px
>>
File: 1459651893310.jpg (2MB, 2000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1459651893310.jpg
2MB, 2000x2800px
>>
File: 1463965047138.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463965047138.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>
>>28571637
The fact i like celestia and dash but am still not autistic enough to wast my time shit posting about how some other pony is inferior is sad.
>>
File: 1474772680585.jpg (34KB, 576x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474772680585.jpg
34KB, 576x640px
>>28573921
To bad that doesn't change the fact your shit pony is just the worst one in the show, also a carpet muncher cunt

You dashfags are the best fags, fun to molest.
>>
File: 1407885325058.png (78KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
1407885325058.png
78KB, 955x957px
>>28574018
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 100x93px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 100x93px
>>28573921
>>28574044
>still replying to shitporters

You ppl never learn
>>
File: full.png (20KB, 406x400px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
20KB, 406x400px
>>28574127
>>28574044

Take this, The soundtrack of your waifu. have this always in mind everythime you see her.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sjkqJbENjg
>>
File: 592529.jpg (139KB, 1280x1170px) Image search: [Google]
592529.jpg
139KB, 1280x1170px
>>
>>
fly high and don't fall down...
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1125x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1125x750px
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 955x837px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 955x837px
>>
File: 1265389.jpg (25KB, 613x417px) Image search: [Google]
1265389.jpg
25KB, 613x417px
>>
>>
File: IMG_0892.png (957KB, 1000x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.png
957KB, 1000x778px
>>
>>28579491
Alternate universe dere dere Dash is a cute.
>>
>>28579725
>alternate universe
wut
>>
>>28573376
>>
>>28516505
>W-why did he sh-shoot Marvin in the face?"
"Because he lacked trigger discipline."
>"Oh."
>>
File: RDDNWYTCI.png (162KB, 430x596px) Image search: [Google]
RDDNWYTCI.png
162KB, 430x596px
>>28506805
fo sho
>>
File: 442081.png (715KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
442081.png
715KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1266034.gif (109KB, 740x500px) Image search: [Google]
1266034.gif
109KB, 740x500px
>>
File: IMG_1548.jpg (183KB, 1400x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.jpg
183KB, 1400x461px
>>28506805
>>
File: 1155057.jpg (165KB, 1280x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1155057.jpg
165KB, 1280x1054px
>>
Mobuis? You out there?
>>
File: army of darkness.jpg (372KB, 689x1024px) Image search: [Google]
army of darkness.jpg
372KB, 689x1024px
>>28472268
I definitely want to show her the original Evil Dead trilogy. By the end of Army of Darkness, she'll probably end up worshiping Ash Williams like some kind of deity.
>>
>>28585562
Not just a hoodie, a hoodie and a pillow
Cute
>>
File: image.png (227KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227KB, 832x960px
[TenochtiCon Cont.]

>You rush around your room attempting to organize your scattered belongings.
>You only have a few minutes to spare before you have to leave if you want to arrive fashionably late.
>Gotta remember you're representing the Wonderbolts as well as trying to have a blast.
>You brush away a few wrinkles and give your reflection in the mirror confident wink.
>Well, you try to.
>It comes out more as an explosively huge grinning wink.
>So you're hype for a good party! So what?
>Your steam, soak, and rubdown still has you all tingly and surging with energy despite your active day.
>Everything looks good; time to go.
>You nab your bottle of Apple’s Best Hard Cider again on the way out.
>These ponies should be able to TRULY appreciate it.
-----------------------------------
>You leave your room and hop over the railing.
>Your wings snap open to carry you in a slow spiral down to the second floor with effortless grace.
>You skim along the slanting interior pyramid and alight in a perfect four point landing near the elevators.
>With a grin at a foal and her mother who both look like they've just seen a storybook character fly out of their dreams, you ruffle your wings and fold them before trotting off.
>Strange.
>>
>>28585759
>Room 217, right?
>As you approach the door in question you start feeling more and more curious.
>There's no music, no ponies, no…..anything.
>You raise your hoof to knock on the disturbingly average door.
>”Dash! Hey, Rainbow Dash! Over here!”
>You look around to see that security fanpony you took photos with hurrying up to you.
“Oh, hey! You coming to Windsong’s party too?”
>He smiles warmly as he trots up.
>”Just came from there. Windy changed the venue. She sent me to grab you. She forgot til just now she hadn't told you yet.”
“Oh! Cool. Okay, where is it...umm...I don't think I got your name yet…”
>He reaches out to vigorously pump your hoof again.
>”Oh, yeah! Sorry! I'm Nimble Trot. Folks call me Nims. C’mon this way.”
>You attempt to gather yourself after the manic hoof shake and stumble after the effervescent pony.
>He leads you down the railed walkway past a dozen rooms and hooks a left down a corridor that you're sure doesn't exist on any other floor.
>”I'm a mountain climber and surveyor by trade, but I've loved Daring Do since I was a colt!
>The corridor is lit by ornate torch sconces every few feet.
>The flames must be some kind of magic with their smokeless, blue, sparkling tongues flickering in the otherwise dark hall.
>”I'm always hoping when I'm hanging off a mountain in the back of beyond somewhere that I'll come across some ancient, forgotten ruin.”
“Yeah, that'd be awesome!”
>Thuds of heavy bass and the squeals and laughter of ponies start to waft up the hallway as you advance.
>”I know, right? I'd explore them from end to end and find artifacts and go through traps just like Daring Do!”
>>
>>28585764
>The big doors at the end of the corridor are wide open and you catch glimpses of ponies moving around in more flickering torchlight.
>Past them you can see a sliver of final sunlight filtering in a half dozen hues as the notes of the upbeat music start to hit you.
>Nimble notices your distracted expression and nudges you as you pass the doorway.
>”Great isn't it? Windy managed to reserve the entire thing!”
>In the open air with the shining pyramid behind you lies a resort vista to top everything you've seen yet.
>Twenty nine soaring stone columns raise a heavy rectangle of stone over a massive pool of identical proportions.
>The interior of the ‘roof’ is entirely missing creating more of a frame of intricately carved stone.
>The pyramid’s black facade lit by neon beams of light reflects in the pool captured perfectly in the border of the raised frame.
>Smaller pools with dancing fountains and ornate sculptures swirl geometrically away from the central one, and small channels feed their water back to the main pool in complex, angular paths.
>Everywhere ponies run and splash and laugh with each other while a DJ booth to the side of the pool blasts custom beats for everypony’s entertainment.
>Bubbles and sparks gush out from the colorful array of tiki torches lighting the area to dance and float around the guests.
>Your stomach rumbles in appreciation of the enormous stone grill where six or nine ponies rush around cooking up every flame kissed delicacy you can imagine.
>”Nice, huh? You haven't been to the pool area yet I see.”
>>
>>28585772
>You nearly leap out of your costume having completely forgotten about your escort.
“Y-yeah...this...this is amazing!”
>You slowly move down the steps still trying to take it all in.
“This has to be the work of a professional party pony.”
>”Well, the resort’s ambience takes care of a lot of it, but yeah, I think Windy hired somepony. She’s gonna be over by the bar. This way.”
>You follow Nims through the maze of partying swimmers, water effects, and torches to a side area covered in little round tables with a nearby bar.
>The slick looking stone bar is crowded by ponies enjoying any number of cocktails in the backlit neon glow of the party.
>It's quieter here away from the DJ allowing everypony to talk freely.
>”Windsong! I found her!”
>Nims nudges you forward before turning to make his way to the barbecue pit.
>”Dash! Hi! I'm glad you made it!”
>The orange creamsicle pony disengages from a knot of laughing friends to flap over and pull you into a hug.
>Seems like the party’s been in swing for a while already.
“Yeah, you know I wouldn't miss this! Especially after you invited me yourself.”
>You pull forward the bottle tucked under your wing.
“Here. I brought this to share with you and Hornshine. Where is he anyway?”
>Windsong pulls you toward a table covered in her and Hornshine’s belongings.
>>
>>28585782
>”He's probably still at the pool. The DJ’s an old friend of ours and it's perfect swimming weather. Leave your stuff here and go have some fun. I'm setting some stuff up, but we can hang out soon, okay?”
>Her earnest expression reminds you of what Horny said about her being a little anxious.
>You toss your hat onto the table and start to shrug out of your costume.
“No problem! I was hoping for a chance to hit the pool once I saw it. I'll find Hornshine and hang with him til you're free.”
>She immediately looks more relaxed, but something…
>”Um...hey Dash, we’re cool right?”
>You stack your cosplay gear together and shake out your mane and tail.
“Hmm?”
>”I mean, this morning. I got a littl-”
>You swipe a wing at her.
“Don't sweat it, Windy. I wanted to talk to you about Anon anyway.”
>”You don't have to, Rainbow. I think I just got a little worked up thinking I could get you to come over to the dark side.”
>She gives a little laugh watching you closely, and you smile brightly at her.
“Nothin’ wrong with that. Really. I got worked up too. I really do want to get your opinion on something though.”
>She raises an eyebrow and seems to relax a little more.
>”See, now you're making me curious. Okay, I'll get free ASAP after I'm done and find you and Horny. We'll eat and have a chat. See you soon!”
>You wave as she finally gives a smile before returning to her other guests.
>This is working out well.
>You jump skyward and spiral up and over the pool area.
>You'd hoped for a chance to run this stuff by Hornshine first anyway.
>He seems like more of a neutral party in all this.
>You soar over the party keeping a sharp eye out for the pale stallion and finally spot him smacking a beach ball toward some other ponies.
>You nose down and tuck your wings into your sides.
>>
>>28585796
Crud. I have to go. I'll finish posting the update later. More to come in a few hours. Crises are not convenient.
>>
>>28585796
Got it taken care of. Whew.

>First the right, then the left letting your angle of attack carry you into a tight wing roll.
>The agitated air from your spinning dive begins to pull the water splashing upward around Hornshine.
>In a few seconds, as you race downward, he notices something's wrong and turns to look up.
>A laugh of pure triumph bursts from your lips as his eyes widen in sheer disbelieving shock just before you explode into the water behind him.
>You swim around and come up to find him and a hoof-full of other ponies spluttering and trying to orient themselves after your tidal wave.
“Hey Hornshine! Long time, no see!”
>He flails around a moment more to gain his bearings.
>”Rainbow Dash! Guh...ahem, I see you found the party?”
>You flop onto your back and paddle around him in a circle.
“Yup! Just talked to Windy, but she was kinda busy so I came for a swim.”
>He claps a hoof to his forehead.
>”Gah! I completely forgot! I'm supposed to be bringing her a toasted avocado burger and roasted corn! She's gonna kill me.”
>You shrug and wave a hoof toward the bar.
“She looked pretty busy, and said we'd catch a bite later, so you're probably off the hook.”
>He looks relieved for a moment before swatting a hoof-full of water at you.
>”Nice entrance by the way.”
>You deftly dodge his splash and buck an apple barrel’s worth back at him.
“The look on your face already told me that much! You guys playing a game?”
>He waves off the other stallions and paddles to the edge of the pool to relax a moment.
>”We were. I guess I got distracted. I came over to catch up with...you know what, just a sec.”
>He hauls himself out of the water and yells out toward the DJ.
>”Hey! Amp! C’mere a sec!”
>>
>>28585910
>At his call, the spikey maned DJ looks your way with a grin and flips a few toggles before trotting over.
>”Just finished that set. Ah, mate! Just how many lovely mares do I have to see you with before you send a few my way? Hello, Love! I'm Amplitude. Las Pegasus’ pre-MIERE entertainment executive. And what might your name be?”
>You hadn't even realized he’d knelt to take your hoof and had nearly brought it to his lips when Hornshine ‘accidentally’ nudges him over into the water.
>”Premiere? So SIX ponies know your name now?”
>The sputtering and splashing party pony finally makes it back to the surface as you swim back a bit and chuckle with Hornshine.
>”Bhlar! What’s got your tail in a twist! I was only being civil! These clothes aren't cheap, Horny!”
>Somehow even soaked, the trademark Trottingham silky smooth persona didn't even ruffle.
>”I'll have you know I have tens of fans!”
>He smirks playfully and falls back into an easy stroke in lazy circles.
>”Just your luck I fancied a dip regardless.”
>Hornshine’s laugh echoes over the music.
>”You just needed to cool your jets a bit. Dash is a personal guest of Windy’s.”
>He turns to look at you.
>”Sorry about him. He, Windy, and I grew up together around here.”
>You notice Hornshine get an odd expression and silently gesture you out of the water.
>”He’s always been something of a flank chaser.”
>”Don't go damaging my reputation, now! I'm a connoisseur of feminine mystique!”
>Hornshine grins at you and looks up.
>Your eyes follow his to a rather large storm cloud building over the stone frame above the pool.
>All the other ponies quickly make their way out of the water save for the oblivious DJ.
>”You know, Horny, I've half a mind to make you cough up for new headphones. These are likely ruined and-”
>”CLEAR THE POOL FOR THE MAIN EVENT YOU FOG BREATHING NITWIT!"
>>
>>28585927
>Windsong’s voice crashes down from her position above the cloud just before she gives it a firm kick lancing a thunderbolt straight into the water.
>Hornshine averts his face and whispers to you.
>”Windy disapproves.”
--------------------------------
>The spontaneous flash frying of a local DJ serves to alert all the ponies around that the main event is beginning.
>Everypony gathers around the edge of the pool as Windsong starts talking.
>”Alright everypony! I hope you've been having a good time! Now it's time for a game! You all know how the staff has worked all day to put together tomorrow's obstacle course…”
>A jolt of excitement runs through you from nose to tail.
>The obstacle course is a TenochtiCon exclusive!
>Every year the Con organizers create a devious faux dungeon to test the mettle of wanna be Daring Do’s.
>And every year it gets tougher and the prizes get huger!
>The ponies with the best completion times win!
>”...and you also know that tickets to compete sold out half an hour after opening.”
>Your whole body slumps.
>You were planning on entering the contest first thing tomorrow.
>You had no idea they sold the tickets the day before.
>”So, for our little game tonight the winning team gets admission to the big event tomorrow! Naturally my security ponies can't enter, but the rest of you feel free!”
“What's the game!”
>You yell the question out as your curiosity and excitement boil over.
>Windsong smiles and looks you straight in the eye.
>”The game is...Capture the Flag!”
>Her grin becomes mischievous.
>”Sea Pony style!”

More to come. Thanks for reading! Comments and criticisms are the wind beneath my wings.
>>
File: 1466984048026.jpg (832KB, 2758x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1466984048026.jpg
832KB, 2758x2142px
>>28585944
Every update reminds me why this is my favoriteresting green ever. Sorry Hell Hath Furies. Great job Rosenkreutz, can't wait for the next one.
>>
>>28472268
I miss Can o Corn
>>
>>28586159
Same here, anon. I also miss PastaFromSpace
>>
>>28586159
>>28586176
Links?
>>
>>28585944
This is going to be fun
>>
File: S06E25 - Dash.webm (370KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
S06E25 - Dash.webm
370KB, 400x400px
>>28585944
Nice update, Rosen. Keep it up.

(unrelated pic, but I cropped it earlier today and I wanted to post it)
>>
File: 915504.png (4MB, 3000x3900px) Image search: [Google]
915504.png
4MB, 3000x3900px
>>
File: IMG_1549.gif (23KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.gif
23KB, 250x169px
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (43KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
43KB, 800x495px
>>
Boop
>>
File: oh noes.gif (960KB, 324x320px) Image search: [Google]
oh noes.gif
960KB, 324x320px
>>28589994
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1024x576px
>>28590354
>>
File: 228266.png (680KB, 3455x4400px) Image search: [Google]
228266.png
680KB, 3455x4400px
>>
>>28574018
Underage b&
>>
File: 1177383.jpg (145KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1177383.jpg
145KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1030886.png (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1030886.png
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>
File: 805270.png (363KB, 1500x1529px) Image search: [Google]
805270.png
363KB, 1500x1529px
>>
File: 1344476900455.jpg (66KB, 504x648px) Image search: [Google]
1344476900455.jpg
66KB, 504x648px
>>
File: 527575.jpg (193KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
527575.jpg
193KB, 848x1200px
>>
File: 643609.gif (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
643609.gif
39KB, 400x400px
>>
>>28586062
>>28586511
>>28586982
Thanks guys! I appreciate your readership! And all you lurkers out there too! I hope to write the next part this weekend.
>>
File: IMG_0894.png (814KB, 3372x5000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0894.png
814KB, 3372x5000px
>>28596348
Nice, looking forward to it
>>
File: rd_red_e_by_xduskstarx-da9pcb9.png (287KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
rd_red_e_by_xduskstarx-da9pcb9.png
287KB, 1024x783px
>>
>>28589244
I hate that picture but I love it at the same time.
>>
Beep
>>
File: IMG_1550.png (1MB, 2070x1230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.png
1MB, 2070x1230px
>>
>>28598017
First thing I thought of was this noise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H25ve3qts4
>>
File: 1267514.png (4MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1267514.png
4MB, 2000x2500px
>>
>>28602416
Cute
>>
File: 933300.png (582KB, 900x809px) Image search: [Google]
933300.png
582KB, 900x809px
>>
File: 1464964524085.png (393KB, 908x718px) Image search: [Google]
1464964524085.png
393KB, 908x718px
>>28603126
>>
>>28604759
Nice.
>>
File: 92510.png (1MB, 7000x7000px) Image search: [Google]
92510.png
1MB, 7000x7000px
>>
Page 9
>>
File: IMG_1551.png (614KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1551.png
614KB, 1024x768px
>>
Page 10
>>
File: 1456281172961.png (223KB, 679x833px) Image search: [Google]
1456281172961.png
223KB, 679x833px
>>
File: 1268347.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1268347.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 611128.png (467KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
611128.png
467KB, 750x1050px
It's the final countdown, /dash/. 24 hours until the first Rainbow Dash "finale"!
Please, let it be good. Oh, please, PLEASE, let it be good.
>>
>>28611344
It won't be... It never is...
>>
File: 1212378.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1212378.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>28611941
After watching this season I admit that I have exactly zero hopes for the next episode to be any good. But it's not absolutely impossible, so wishing for it to be good is the only thing I can do.
I wish it'll be good.
>>
>>28610367
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
>>
File: d.jpg (16KB, 478x268px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
16KB, 478x268px
>>28613313
Weeeeeeeeee!
>>
File: IMG_1553.png (273KB, 1000x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1553.png
273KB, 1000x925px
>>
File: IMG_1552.jpg (405KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1552.jpg
405KB, 1200x1000px
>>
File: 15161.png (1MB, 4696x4739px) Image search: [Google]
15161.png
1MB, 4696x4739px
>>28611344
12 hours until the episode!
Countdown thread: >>28614992
>>
>>28615005
I'm waiting for the hd version on Saturday
>>
File: IMG_1554.png (516KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.png
516KB, 1024x576px
>>28616023
This
>>
>>28617173
>>
File: no cider.png (167KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
no cider.png
167KB, 1024x681px
>>
File: IMG_1556.png (635KB, 970x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1556.png
635KB, 970x1024px
>>28617799
>>
File: 1391624384584.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1391624384584.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
>>28510299
Shame that game got C&Ded
>>
Page 9
>>
>>28611344
It was actually really good.
>>
File: 1149793.png (742KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1149793.png
742KB, 1280x905px
>>28621081
Same anon you replied to, I absolutely agree. I don't want to get anyone who hasn't watched it yet too hyped, but I only enjoyed seven episodes this season, and this was one of them, so I'm really happy to end this awful season with this episode. I love the Lady Writers.
>>
File: 1467647943069.jpg (140KB, 1024x916px) Image search: [Google]
1467647943069.jpg
140KB, 1024x916px
>>
File: IMG_0895.png (195KB, 2154x1683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.png
195KB, 2154x1683px
>>
File: 1269541.png (627KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1269541.png
627KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1269008.png (267KB, 1800x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1269008.png
267KB, 1800x1740px
:3
>>
>>28555063
I wanna put my face between those legs and make her moan.
>>
File: IMG_1558.png (693KB, 1131x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1558.png
693KB, 1131x1000px
>>
>>28623820
And discover that the pony teats are not an erogenous zone.
>>
File: 1834920849023843290.png (351KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1834920849023843290.png
351KB, 600x586px
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (212KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
212KB, 1280x828px
>>
>>28626617
I would suffer electrical burns across my entire body to snuggle her
>>
File: 1365872510423.png (366KB, 1900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1365872510423.png
366KB, 1900x1400px
>>
File: IMG_1560.png (631KB, 2668x1732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.png
631KB, 2668x1732px
>>28627199
>>
Pizza bump
>>
>>
File: 1269909.png (742KB, 786x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1269909.png
742KB, 786x1024px
>>
File: IMG_0896.png (2MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.png
2MB, 1800x1800px
>>
File: IMG_0897.png (766KB, 1024x1331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.png
766KB, 1024x1331px
>>
>>28625945
>>28628376
>>28629553
>>28631870
>>28632890
>>28633547
Quality thread.
>>
File: 1083315.png (302KB, 2500x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1083315.png
302KB, 2500x1536px
>>28631288
It must really suck for a pegasus to not be able to fly and be a quadruple amputee at the same time.
>>
>>28634055
I wanna see a pegasus that can fly and is a quadriplegic
>>
File: IMG_0898.png (234KB, 644x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.png
234KB, 644x553px
>>28634157
I just wanna see her fly.
S7 Flight trading montage?
>>
Mobuis? You out there?
>>
>>28634649
*Training
>>
File: 705617.jpg (410KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
705617.jpg
410KB, 1200x900px
>>
Why is this a nice active general with greentext while the Twilight thread and Glimmer thread are not?
>>
File: 1175806.png (140KB, 320x391px) Image search: [Google]
1175806.png
140KB, 320x391px
>>28636569
Is that a bad thing? I'm sorry for them, but I'm happy for Dash, she deserves a good thread.
>>
>>28637000
I think it's because we generally just love dash more than other waifufags love theirs. I'm proud to be loyal and devoted to her.
>>
File: 1270799.png (2MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1270799.png
2MB, 2000x1200px
>>
>>28636569
>Bumps with sporadic activity between them
>Active
Good one anon
>>
>>28638082
>with sporadic activity
Exactly.
>>
File: 946672.png (3MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
946672.png
3MB, 1600x1600px
>>
>>28640059
Is this her bedroom window?
>>
File: IMG_0900.png (1MB, 2100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.png
1MB, 2100x1200px
>>
>>28641476
pudgemuffin has been doing some amazingly even more cute stuff lately
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 855557.jpg (1MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
855557.jpg
1MB, 3872x2592px
>>
File: 1130436.png (405KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
1130436.png
405KB, 1024x705px
>>
File: 529628.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
529628.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>
File: 403817.png (574KB, 821x922px) Image search: [Google]
403817.png
574KB, 821x922px
>>
>>28641547
This
>>
As a Glimmerfag, I now empathize with you on the memetic contempt for Dash and her fans you've had to tolerate for years.

I'm sorry for having participated.
>>
File: 1476230914786.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1476230914786.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
Ponkafag here, whilst I adore my waifu to no end I have to admit you faggots have it good with the amount fanart you have for yours
The amount of it and the consistently good quality with it makes me jealous/peeved/happy for you
She's still trash though see you around space cowboys
>>
>>28646215
>she's still trash though
Nigger, I'll fucking tolerate your opinion
>>
Page 9
>>
File: IMG_0902.jpg (726KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
726KB, 1275x1650px
>>
>>28646215
>whilst
What is this reddit meme. Doth thou speakest like this? Cans't thou see'est how superlicious this parlance maketh thee? I bet you pronounce it "willst" too.
>>
all this posting makes giving ponies up pretty hard.
>>
>>28647545
Five second ago you saw that your thread watcher had an italicized thread name and your brain released dopamine.
>>
File: 14744947101467.jpg (114KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14744947101467.jpg
114KB, 400x400px
>>28647494
dude I just thought it fit the sentence better than "while"
>>
new thread

>>28648067
>>28648067
>>28648067
>>28648067
>>
>>28647900
You know what.

You're sort of.. r-right.

It more clearly indicates the contrast aspect as opposed to the simultaneity aspect.

But this is only because of the cultural milieu. They are perfect synonyms.

It would be nice if the two synonyms were disaggregated and relegated to different contexts with different emphases, "while" emphasizing the strict simultaneity and whilst "whilst" emphasizes the "whereas" aspect while also entailing simultaneity.

See what I did in the previous sentence? Provide examples of the ideal distinction in the course of specifying the ideal distinction.
>>
>>28637585
no landing gear
Thread posts: 441
Thread images: 232

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.