[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #119

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 232

"After Bad Touch" Edition

Previous thread: >>28276975
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Updated Wiki: http://nst.wikia.com/wiki/NST_Wikia thanks to NoHooves for updating it

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original (and recommended but not required) prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Random silly prompt:
>"S-so, anon... D-do you like butt stuff?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time" (or when the thread begins to slow down due to lack of content). New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times. Spiral staircase Rhinoceros beetle Ruins street Fig tart
>>
File: 1093851.png (641KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1093851.png
641KB, 1024x768px
I made the new thread, as requested!

Have a goodnight, nestea

And if you didn't get a chance to read it, I've posted the newest episode of FwU in the previous thread
>>28310447

Also there's a lot of good green in the previous thread! Be sure to check it out! Seriously full of content!
>>
Sleep Tight, Twilie
>>
Morjing everyone
>>
>>28309907
I do hope to hear some of the war stories of Discord.
>>28311561
Mjölnir.
>>
>>28311561
What's so good about it?
>>
>>28311919
Twilight
>>
>>28311839
>"Thanks for the lunch money, Donnie Dorko."
"B-but I need that."
>"B-but I need that! Do you hear this loser?"
>"What a little baby. What are you going to do? Cry about it?"
"I don't think you're being very nice."
>"Tell you what. I'll give it back if you beg me for it."
"B-beg you?"
>"Yeah. Go on, get on your knees. Kiss my shoes. Beg me for this money."
"..."
>"Well, dork?"
"You may have invaded my locker and wallet, but theres one thing a Sparkle always keeps. Her pride."
>With her head held high, Twilight walks right past the two bullies and doesn't look back.
>>
>>28311946
That post was cute
>>
>>28311946
I like this Twist.
Was going to attach a picture of Twist but I don't have any on my laptop and I'm too lazy.
>>
>>28310802
I find that image far cuter than any MLG pic has any right to be.
>>
>>28312031
Why Twist?
>>
>>28313665
Buoy Paw Sea.
>>
File: 1471052345090.gif (692KB, 388x470px) Image search: [Google]
1471052345090.gif
692KB, 388x470px
>>28313665
Didnt you know? Certain writefig here loves Twist
Its not chronos
>>
>>28314605
Who is it then
>>
>>28314746
Buoy Paw Sea.
>>
>>28314779
Eqgwf is coming back?
>>
>>28314792
Did you not see >>28282828
>>
I wish eqgwf would post here, even if its not a story
I just want to make sure they are ok
>>
>>28315473
Is that the wachowski brothers
>>
>>28315473
The artist actually goes on here.
Kul you're an absolute madman but I love you
>>
>>28315031
You have a team of Writefags feeding her cold pizza and head pats, she's doing great Anon.
>>
>>28315031
Ekwig is dead.
>>
>>28315880
>her
>she
>>
>>28315980
>this is still a thing
>>
File: 1466378892011.jpg (51KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
1466378892011.jpg
51KB, 1024x710px
>>28315880
>>28315980
>>28316031
Trust me, she's not getting any headpats from me.
>>
How does /nst/ feel about live writing?
>>
>>28316160
I feel like it makes my stories hard to read because I only make like an update or two a day when I'm actually writing most of the time due to work. If you can pull it off though it's neat?
>>
>>28311946
>Then she posts on /R9K/ on how much she hates stacies.
>The Anons tell her fuck off because fembots don't exist.
It's hard to be scitwi.
>>
>>28316160
its good, especially for one shots
>>
>>28316160
I can't into it, but you do you
>>
>>28316177
Why must the universe punish the good?
>>
>>28316233
because the universe doesnt want to be your friend
the universe wants to eat you alive
>>
>>28316233
The good are good because they are punished. To live without suffering is to live without understanding. To live without understanding is to live without heart. To live without heart is to live without goodness.
>>
>>28309895

>Have you ever done something and then, as you were doing it, fully understand it was a bad idea, but you’re already invested in the action and the nerves have already fired so all you can do is watch as everything goes to Hell?
>Well, that’s what the boat was like.
>Everything had already been said and done. The action would be completed, and all you could do was watch.
>And feel.
>And hear.
>There was an awful, horrible sound, like a giant steel monster’s final roars as it perished by the hero’s sword.
>The floor beneath your feet jostled.
>The wooden planks bent up and out of shape, rolling like the waves thirty feet away.
>It was ripped apart, every plank snapping into hundreds of pieces, as a hole straight down to the engine room opened up.
>Metal struck metal.
>All the parts of the engine went wild, battling each other as the thing erupted into a ball of flames.
>You could see a fireball rising out of the floor, speeding for you, threatening to turn you into a piece of charcoal.
>Before the flames could envelope you, you were swept off your feet.
>Discord had recovered from your shove and latched onto your shirt.
>He pulled you out of the path of the explosion and, with you in his arms, jumped out the window onto the deck.
>Your fall was cushioned by him as he landed on his back.
>Up above, the rest of the glass shattered into millions of shimmering shards following another explosion.
>Torrents of flame shot out of the bridge.
>They sprayed their heat about and coated the ship in fire that spread like a plague, devouring everything in sight.
>You rolled off of Discord and helped him up.
>”Did you see that? That was amazing! Oh my god! Wow, what a show! Twilight, I have to go back! Those were free explosions! No tickets needed!”
“No, we need to get out of here right now,” you shouted and frantically looked for the lifeboats.
>>
>>28316448

>Just then, your other two companions came into view
>Innominate had her arms up, covering her head as she ran over.
>”The life boats are toast,” she cried.
>”The fire got to them before we could.”
“We have to get off this thing!”
>Anonymous made way for the burning tower that once housed the bridge.
>Its white paint was peeling up, revealing the particle board underneath, despite you having specifically paid for plywood.
“Those cheap bastards!”
>After attempting to open it by the knob and realizing that it was both hot and locked, the jolly green giant balled up his fist and punched straight through the wall to the right of the door.
>Tiny ropes of fire spilled out of the hole where his arm couldn’t plug it.
>He repeated the process just above door.
>Next, he heaved and ripped the thing right out of the wall, fully intact and only mostly on fire.
>Anonymous dragged it over to the railing and threw it overboard.
>”Get on,” he said.
>Innominate rushed to him and jumped over the railing.
>The roaring fire that grew around you completely drowned out the splash of water she made, but from Anonymous’ nod and urging for the next person to come over, you assumed she was safe.
>”You know, I’ve reconsidered sticking around, I think it really would be best to go,” said Discord anxiously as he removed his patchwork jacket, which had suddenly caught fire from a hungry flame dancing too close to it.
>The old man hopped to Anonymous and leapt over the railing.
>Anonymous gave another nod and gestured for you.
>You weren’t exactly eager to stick around on the boat, so you obeyed and made way for him.
>A jet of fire shot out in front of you. The heat forced you back, and you fell over onto a patch of fire.
>>
>>28316456

>Instantly, your sundress caught. You lit up like a match.
>You screamed and tried to pat the fire out as the burning sensation became overpowering.
>When that didn’t work, you prepared to simply tear it right off, but before you could do so, Anonymous took hold of you and hoisted you over his head.
>With a swing of his arms, you were airborne.
>Soaring above the flames of the boat below, you were soon out over the ocean and plunged into the water.
>The cold liquid doused the flames of your dress and soothed your scorched flesh.
>You clawed your way to the surface and emerged, gasping for air.
>The waves were strong though, too strong for you, and they pulled you back underneath.
>No, not like this, you thought.
>Again, you tried to reach the surface.
>The water spilled away from your glasses and air poured into your lungs as you kicked for dear life.
>After battling the ocean for another few seconds, you finally got your bearings and spotted the door floating about twenty feet from the boat.
>You weren’t to far from it.
>You splashed in the water like a child, desperately trying to reach it.
>Innominate extended her arm to you when you came close.
>When you grabbed onto it, your wet hand slipped, and you went back underneath the water.
>It was Discord who latched onto your hair with his long and surprisingly strong fingers.
>Your head began to hurt as the strain on each follicle threatened to pull a strand out.
>Of course you were thankful to have your head above the water though.
>Innominate grabbed at your dress this time and pulled you onto the door with her.
“Thanks guys,” you wheezed.
>Anonymous jumped down next, splashing into the water a foot away from you and sending the door drifting.
>He grabbed onto the edge of it and began to kick his legs, propelling you all away from the floating fireball.
>>
>>28316466

>You craned your neck, trying to find some part of the harbour to get a bearing on your location and steer Anonymous.
>To your dismay, there were no such landmarks.
>You couldn’t see a boat, a dock, or anything.
>Even Canterlot Tower, which was visible from every corner of the city, was gone.
>All there was was some trees in the distance which made your heart sink.
>You had closely studied the geography of the coastlines before you left on the boat for just such an occasion that you got lost.
>For hundreds of miles north or south of Canterlot, there were no trees on the coastline.
“Anonymous, go for the tr--”
>”The pictures!”
>Innominate jumped off the door and into the water, only to be captured by Anonymous and thrown back on.
>”What are you talking about?” he asked.
>She lunged again, pointing at the boat.
>”My trunk! Our wedding pictures! Anon, I can’t leave those behind! I have to go get them!”
“Are you kidding me? Leave the damn pictures. Your life is more important.”
>”You don’t understand, Twilight! They’re special!”
>You grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.
>She turned to you, and you gave her a firm slap across the cheek.
“Enough! We’re not going back for a few stupid photos! Can’t you see the boat? They’re probably all gone anyway!”
>”No, you don’t understand! You don’t get it! Let me go!”
>”Uh, guys, did our engine run away?
“Nothing can be so important you’d go swim to your death for it!”
>”You’ve never had anyone to love like I have! Those pictures are special! They represent everything worth living for!”
>”GUYS!”
“WHAT?”
>”Anonymous is gone.”
>>
>>28316478

>You whipped your head to the direction of the boat and surely enough, there he was, scaling the southern half of the yacht.
>Fast swimmer, that guy.
“Anonymous! Get back here right now! Leave the fucking pictures! You can take more later!”
>He either couldn’t hear you or he wasn’t listening.
>The green man hopped over the railing of the ship and disappeared into the fire.
“Anonymous! Anonymous, come back!”
>You gritted your teeth as the frantic woman next to you shouted directions as to where her God forsaken trunk was.
>Discord too joined in the fun, although his screams were limited to a repetition of “USA! USA! USA!”
“Anonymous, get your green ass back here! I swear to God, if I have to paddle this thing to that island, I’m going to eviscerate you! I’m giving you to the count of three!”
>He did not reply. The flames crackled on, eating away at the sides of the boat.
“One!”
>There was another sound, fainter than when you first heard it, of metal clashing with metal.
“Two!”
>The hull began to bend out of shape, like some massive orb was growing inside of it.
“Three!”
>Another explosion.
>The entire southern half of the boat was blown to smithereens.
>Flames shot out of the gaping hole for dozens of feet and lit up the water like day time.
>The sheer force of it knocked you back, and heat blistered your face.
>”ANON!”
>You pushed yourself up and cupped your face.
>Through cracks in your fingers, you could see the boat was no more.
>It had been thoroughly ripped apart, and the remains were being consumed by fire.
>There was but one section that survived, but it quickly filled with water and was pulled below the surface of the ocean like you were so many times.
>You stared at the sight in disbelief.
>>
>>28316486

>The boat...Anonymous…
>No, he was fine. He had to be.
>You’d seen him shot before and he walked it off.
>He defeated an entire room of armed, juiced up combatants.
>He was the strongest man you had ever known in both body and will.
>He was a number of impossibilities wrapped up into one impossible man.
>One little explosion couldn’t kill him.
>He would pop up out of the water any second.
>Any second…
“Come on, buddy,” you whispered.
>”ANOOOOON!”
>Innominate clawed for the edge of the door, trying to send herself into the ocean, but Discord had a firm grip on her.
>”You’re stronger than you look,” he grunted.
>Come on, Anonymous.
>You knew he could do it.
>He could.
>Any second.
>One minute passed and there was no sign of him.
>One minute became two, and that became three, and then four, and suddenly five minutes had gone by.
>Anonymous was nowhere to be seen.
>That’s it, you thought.
>He was gone.
>Another friend dead, and once again, Twilight, it was all your fault.
>You hung your head in shame and sorrow and began to cry.
>Innominate had already begun doing that.
>She was laid out flat on the door, bawling her eyes out, as Discord slinked into the water and began to paddle everyone toward shore.
>>
>>28316490

>By the time the door touched down on sand, it was night time.
>The stars illuminated the tiny island you had found yourself on just enough for you to tell that you were in about the same climate zone as Canterlot.
>A small part of you didn’t care.
>That Twilight wanted to just curl up and die.
>She had let everyone down too many times. Maybe if she were dead, things would be better.
>But a larger, more powerful part, wanted revenge.
>John Smith turned Sunset against you.
>John Smith got her to push Rainbow Dash off the roof.
>John Smith turned Canterlot against you.
>John Smith rigged your boat to explode.
>John Smith.
>John Smith.
>John Smith.
>He had to die.
>Heaven and Hell could conspire against you, but you would find your way back to Canterlot and make him pay.
>First things first, you needed to know where you were. The captain should know that.
>Or, so you thought.
“Discord, where are we?”
>”Hell if I know,” he muttered, looking disapprovingly down at his sand caked pants.
>What?
>That’s funny, you thought you just heard he didn’t know where you were.
“Weren’t you steering the boat?”
>”Yes.”
“So you know where we are.”
>”Not at all.”
“What do you mean you don’t know?”
>”Oh, Twilight, I don’t know how to steer a boat,” he chuckled.
“You were a captain!”
>”Yes, well, I may have fibbed a little. I may have gotten everything I know about boats off a few Youtube videos before I arrived at the harbour. I also may have accidentally steered us to an uncharted island.”
“DISCORD!”
>”Oops.”
“What the hell is wrong with you?!”
>”Erectile dysfunction, mostly. It is a long list though. Should I begin with the A’s or do you want to skip to the C’s? That’s where the fun stuff starts. Have you ever heard of chronal dislocation?”
“God damn it!”
>”That’s what I said when the doctors told me I’d never have sex again.”
“Fuck you!”
>”Don’t tease me.”
>>
>>28316506

>You kicked at the cold sand beneath your feet in frustration.
“Discord, you stupid asshole! You spent all day steering us towards nowhere! You should have said something!”
>”I wanted you to think I was cool,” he pouted.
“I do! Did! I DID think you were cool before you spent six hours aiming us to this shithole of an island!”
>Again, you kicked the sand, but this time saw that you were kicking it onto Innominate.
>She was still weeping. Her eyes were beet red, and her sobs had become quiet after so long.
>You felt your rage leave you at the sight of her.
>Yeah, you had a tough time, but to her, she had just lost everything.
>You scowled at Discord, causing him to jump, and went over to console your friend.
>Squatting down beside her, you gently placed a hand on her bare shoulder.
>She clung onto your legs and buried her face between your feet, using them as supports as she cried.
“Innominate, I…”
>You moved to sit down and grabbed her armpits.
>She followed your pull up to your stomach, where she placed her head down and let her tears fall onto your already sullied dress.
>The bun that always sat on the back of her head had come undone, and her pitch black locks were hanging around her face.
>You ran your fingers through her hair, organizing the strands to clean her up some, but also to calm yourself down.
“I’m sorry,” you whispered to her.

All I got for tonight. Might not be able to update tomorrow, but I'll give it the old college try. Later gators.
>>
>>28316530
Anon isn't dead, r-right?
>>
File: 1441944545295.png (1MB, 1062x789px) Image search: [Google]
1441944545295.png
1MB, 1062x789px
>>
>>28317055
lel
>>
>>28317055
>Traplight.
Yes!
>>
File: 1472076860447.png (318KB, 866x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1472076860447.png
318KB, 866x1125px
>>28317055
>>28317108
>Traplight
This confuses and arouses my boner.
>>
File: 1472257300984.png (59KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1472257300984.png
59KB, 500x304px
>neo nestea dont know about traplight

Dark times
>>
>>28317172
I bet they don't remember Dark Magic Twilight and the futa dyke planet either
>>
File: 1472551315542.jpg (254KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472551315542.jpg
254KB, 750x750px
>>28317172
>>28317178
...Clearly us newfags need to hit the pastebin more while waiting for writefags to grace us with some new material.
>>
>>28317178
The one with Jesus

>>28317141
look in the archive
>>
File: 1472192227091.jpg (132KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
1472192227091.jpg
132KB, 600x624px
>>28317188
>>28317189
And when you get there, go look for RFO

>>28317189
ORGY PLANET
>>
>>28317202
>Thinking Orgy Planet is the planet where the mass Orgy happened.
>Not some random religion land that became an evil orgy pit or something.

Jeeze guys, way to ruin my dank lore! First Muppet and now Orgy Planet? I'm so salty right now :'^
>>
File: 20160902_005601~01.jpg (195KB, 1078x1067px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_005601~01.jpg
195KB, 1078x1067px
>>28317055
>>
File: 1440540527005.jpg (875KB, 2448x2178px) Image search: [Google]
1440540527005.jpg
875KB, 2448x2178px
>>28317265
RARE
A
R
E

PUFF
U
F
F
>>
>>28317265
Giggity
>>
>>28317027
Dont worry bruh Urchin never kills characters
>>
>>28317055
>mfw her dong is actually her arm
>>
>>28318531
Why isnt she real
>>
>>28318781
somewhere in the world there is a girl exactly like her
she is real, but she only loves Chad
>>
>>28318790
Then I will become Chad
>>
File: 1449372840325.png (14KB, 1310x972px) Image search: [Google]
1449372840325.png
14KB, 1310x972px
>>28319055
Sure you will.
>>
File: 1390162318131.gif (210KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1390162318131.gif
210KB, 320x240px
>>28319055
thats the spirit
>>
>>28318306
Sunset is alive?
>>
File: 1472609119937.jpg (407KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472609119937.jpg
407KB, 853x1280px
So is Jimmy Rims the only writefag messing around with the multiverse theory? Would anyone be interested in more multiverse green?

[Spoiler] Also, halfway through Traplight part one. I don't want to feel this feel anymore...[/Spoiler]
>>
>>28319248
Weve been doing multiverse green for a while
See muppet, scilight zone, alt scitei, etc
>>
>>28319248
>Jimmy Rims the only writefag messing around with the multiverse theory?
At this moment, yes.
I love me some space adventures, senpai.
>>
>>28319309
I think he was asking about now.
>>
>>28319248
you'll find out
>>
>>28319125
I think you missed the joke
>>
>>28319248
multiverse dykeshit is best dykeshit.
>>
File: 1461969998363.jpg (1MB, 2000x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1461969998363.jpg
1MB, 2000x1338px
>>
Scilight is for worship!
>>
File: 1462918728571.png (653KB, 1125x750px) Image search: [Google]
1462918728571.png
653KB, 1125x750px
>>28319248
See >>28319309
If you mean currently though then yes, it is the most recent one. There's a good chance some more might arise sometime soon but until then it's the only multiverse pander green running.

If you do though I recommend reading the others so you can make good references. That's where the fun comes from.
>>
File: 1472439911235.png (1MB, 1280x1561px) Image search: [Google]
1472439911235.png
1MB, 1280x1561px
>>28319928
Well that's obvious.

>>28319982
Hrm. Noted. I've started writing something a bit more formal as an exercise to get back into writing, but I might green something after a couple of days of research.
>>
File: 1463197682480.png (208KB, 480x940px) Image search: [Google]
1463197682480.png
208KB, 480x940px
>>28319991
So I went and updated the MUPPET Wiki page, and in doing so followed a rabbit hole to editing the old MUPPET threesome. If anyone wants to reread the improved version of the lewd, here's the link. http://pastebin.com/PrrE8L7q
>>
>>28319248
I could write something but I think I'll get something wrong and accidentaly start to write something out of canon
>>
>>28321070
Try anyways, it might be fun
>>
File: 1462979247127.png (644KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462979247127.png
644KB, 600x800px
>>28321070
Eh I was just razzing you and Jeff m8. No one actually cares about "Multiversal constants" it's just an old meme. It would be awesome to have more stories, and if you come up with a neato twist on and old concept that's great!
>>
It's a dyke-eat-dyke world out there
>>
File: 1357884732008.jpg (49KB, 477x422px) Image search: [Google]
1357884732008.jpg
49KB, 477x422px
>>28321428
*Golf claps*
>>
>>
>>28321070
>write something out of canon
We aren't that autistic, it would be good if you read some of the other greens just to have a general idea, that's all. Or don't, I am not the boss of you.
>>
File: 1443970951251.jpg (495KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1443970951251.jpg
495KB, 842x1200px
>>
File: 1452968661135.png (600KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452968661135.png
600KB, 1280x960px
>>28322225
I want to praise the horse girl goddesses
>>
File: worship it.png (2MB, 840x1653px) Image search: [Google]
worship it.png
2MB, 840x1653px
>>28322267
I am eagerly awaiting her inevitable ascension in the new movie. I just can't wait.

Too bad there's no decent dykeshit pics involving those two that aren't terribly drawn.
>>
File: 1465763598983.jpg (134KB, 1100x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1465763598983.jpg
134KB, 1100x1700px
>>
File: 1442790219760.png (261KB, 856x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442790219760.png
261KB, 856x1024px
>>
>>28323943
Sugarcoat a lewd
>>
>>28316530

>The two of you sat like that until she eventually went fell into a slumber.
>You wanted to doze off as well.
>God knows you were tired.
>Sleep refused to embrace you. Your mind was too busy.
>Between everything that had happened and everything that needed to happen, of course it would be.
>Nope. You were forced to wait until the sun came up and Innominate awoke.
>She pulled her head off your lap and sat up, keeping her eyes downcast.
“Innominate, how are you holding up?”
>No response. You figured as much.
>Perhaps Discord would be better conversation?
>If you weren’t still furious at him, yes.
“Looks like I’m on my own,” you sighed and looked around the beach.
>You weren’t sure about Innominate, but YOU very much so wanted to live and make it back to Canterlot.
>That meant finding or building shelter first of all.
>If the island were a little more tropical, that would have been easy. All you could see were big sturdy northern trees though.
>With a groan, you disappeared into the woods in hopes of finding a sapling to tear down.
>After ten minutes of searching, which felt more like an hour, you spotted several growing near a creek.
>You acquired two rocks--a flat one and a bulbous one-- and wet them, then began to scrape the edge of the flat rock against the larger one.
>When you had a nice sharp tip, you took it to the saplings and began to to slice away at their bases.
>All said and done, you had eleven miniature trees to work with.
>Now, you were still very early into your fitness routine, so to say you had muscle would be a stretch.
>Because of that, the process of dragging them all back to the beach was long and tiring.
>At least when it was done, Discord had awoken.
>You managed to put aside your anger in favor of survival and gave him very detailed instructions on what to do to make sure he couldn’t screw it up.
>>
>>28324315

>After you had removed all the bark off the saplings, he was to remove the branches.
>With your nice little pile, you began to split the bark apart in half, then into fourths, then eighths, then sixteenths, and soon enough into thousandths. Their little fibrous strands turned into nice rope when strung together.
>Discord, having followed another order you gave him, stuck the remaining bodies of the saplings into the sand all leaning toward each other with one leaning across the top.
>Using the fibrous rope you crafted, you tied them all together and then covered the sides with the branches he had removed.
>The end result was a quaint little tent that could house the three of you if you squished together.
>There was even some rope left over, which you used in conjunction with a large number of twigs to make a fish trap.
“Well, Twilight, you’ve secured survival,” you said triumphantly, looking upon your creations.
>Well, survival for those left.
“Way to ruin your own mood.”
>The necessities were done with and it was only sunset.
>That gave you plenty of time to think about how to get out of this situation.
>You could build a radio.
>No you couldn’t.
>Well, there was always a boat.
>Sailing from an uncharted island and hoping to hit land would be an enormous mistake.
>You could wait to be rescued.
>Leaving your fate in the hands of others had never gone well.
>Every idea you had was shot down.
>It started to make you feel really stupid.
>>
>>28324318

>Your stomach began to growl, as did Discord’s and Innominate’s.
>”Got any grub,” asked the man as he pumped the drill up and down on a small pile of kindling.
“Shut up.”
>”Now now, I think you’re being a little obtuse about this.”
“I hate you.”
>”Twilight.”
>You huffed and turned around in the sand, putting your back to him and the small stone fire ring.
>”Tell you what. I’ll go hunt us some food and when I come back, we can discuss why you’re so mad at me over dinner.”
“Did you learn to hunt from youtube too?”
>”As a matter of fact, I did.”
“God help us all then.”
>”Silly Twilight,” he giggled. “There is no God.”
>He dropped the drill and scampered off into the forest.
“Asshole,” you growled and took to starting the fire yourself.
>You grabbed the horizontal branches of the drill and pressed down, pulling the cord that looped around a vertical twig and spun it violently.
>The kindling sparked and began to burn after about twenty seconds of doing that.
>Those little flames brought your mind back to the boat.
>As the vegetation glowed and shrunk into little black strands, you could only picture Anonymous.
>How did he feel in his last moments?
>Was it painless?
>Could he feel his flesh melt off his body?
>Perhaps he died before the explosion, crushed by a falling piece of firewood.
>As you thought about all that, the kindling burned out.
>You cursed yourself and gathered more into the ring, hoping to get a blaze going soon.
>By the time Discord came back--empty handed, you might add--there was a nice little fire going in the ring.
“What happened to dinner?”
>”To what?”
“Dinner. You know, food. The thing you were going to catch.”
>”Oh yeah! I forgot about that as soon as I left. Jeez, how young do you think I am?”
>You expected nothing and still you were let down.
>Whatever. Time for sleep.
>>
>>28324323

>You went into the tent, which Innominate had been sitting under for the last two hours, and pushed her to the side to make some room for yourself.
>You laid down and decided the next order of business was some flooring since sleeping on the sand was beyond uncomfortable.

>The next day started with screaming.
>You rushed out of the shelter to find Discord thrashing around in the ocean shouting his head off.
>”Twilight! I got the big one! And my parents always said I’d never amount to anything! Look at me now, Dad! Look at me now!”
>Interested as to what he had “caught”, you walked over to the shoreline with a sharp stick in hand.
>Your eyes widened when you saw just what was going on.
>Discord had somehow tied some rope to a large rock and got it stuck in a shark’s mouth.
>He was sitting on its back, pulling on the makeshift reins, and fighting with it to stay put.
>The absolute madman.
>”I’m going to name him Bobby!”
>He held his hand out to you expectantly.
>”Twilight, give me the stick so I can kill Bobby!”
>A shark.
>You…
>He caught a shark. He caught a shark and he named it Bobby.
>Nope.
>You were done.
>You tossed the stick at him and it landed in the water about five feet away.
>”No, that’s not my hand! Twilight, come on, this is getting difficult! Come back here! Hey! Bobby, no! Not the rope! HELP! I’VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!”
“What was I going to do? Oh, right. Flooring.”
>A brush floor would be the easiest, but that would be uncomfortable.
>Perhaps if you found some clay by the creek, you could make a hardened mud floor.
>Well, it was worth a shot.
>You made way into the forest again and got looking for that creek.
>It was faster than the first time you ventured into the woods since you weren’t looking for saplings.
>After examining the creek closely, you found a great clay deposit just beyond it.
>>
>>28324333

need a kiln. A kiln would also need clay though.
“Yeah, fuck you too, clay.”
>You were forced to make a small pouch with the bottom of your sundress and gather as much as you could carry back to camp.
>The deposit wouldn’t move, so you would be able to find it again later.

>You arrived back at camp and threw the pile of clay down, disgusted with it already.
>The fire had long since gone out, so you moved the remaining chunks of carbon and began to dig deep into the sand, placing more rocks down to make a wall, and filling the gaps with clay.
>While you did that, Discord ran back and forth in the water, swinging the stick around like an autistic chimp that got its peas mixed with its mashed potatoes.
>”I’m sorry! It was just a joke! We don’t have to use the reins! AHH! Fuck off, Bobby!”
>A small part of you hoped he would get eaten, but you knew he’d come out fine. He had a habit of defying death.
>Eventually, he got in a good hit and pierced the shark’s head right through the eye with the pointy end of the stick.
>He laughed maniacally and went on a long rant that you only half paid attention to about man’s superiority to nature.
>Discord dragged the massive creature as close to shore as he could get it, but he just didn’t have the strength to take it onto the sand.
>He wiped his soaking forehead dry and walked over to you as you waited for the clay to dry up.
>”Thanks for all your help. I couldn’t have done it without you.”
“I didn’t do anything.”
>”You were there in spirit.”
“Whatever floats your boat.”
>”Yeesh. Poor choice of words, Twilight.”
>You grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at him.
>With a yelp, he ran off.
“Royal prick,” you muttered and went back to work.
>While the new kiln was drying, you could get to making the other products.
>>
The first part of the previous post should read
>You could make a bowl out of clay to carry it all. Of course, to make a bowl out of clay, you would need a kiln.

>>28324350

>First came the bowl.
>That was followed by several large plates, just large enough to fit into the kiln. Six of them would be enough to completely cover the floor of the tent.
>Well, the fire ring was clearly in use, so you had to build another one a yard away while Discord cut Bobby into manageable pieces with your sharp stone.
>>
>>28324366

>That night, the fire roared and you gorged yourself on tiger shark.
>It was a mostly satisfying meal.
>It definitely filled your belly, but no full stomach could stop you from seeing the burning yacht in the little flames of the fire ring.
>Innominate could see it too. You were sure of it.
>The way she stared at the flames was chilling in its own way.
>If that look fell upon another man, he should drop dead from it.
>”You know, I was really worried this wouldn’t taste good, but Bobby makes a great steak. Very tender.”
“That’s because you beat it with a stick for an hour.”
>”I have pent up aggression against large scaled creatures.”
>You rolled your eyes.
>When the meals were done, Bobby’s carcass was moved far away from camp in case any animals decided to pay it a visit.
>Everyone went to sleep. Everyone but you.
>You stared at the fire.
>Its tongues whipped at the air furiously.
>It was an angry thing. Fire was full of hate.
>Suddenly, you heard a cracking twig.
>Had an animal come by to feast on Bobby, or was it the wind?
>One crack was followed by another, and then another, and then there was a shuffling sound on the sand.
>You shook your two companions awake.
>”Twilight, it’s three in the morning,” groaned Discord, rubbing his eyes.
“Shut up. We might have a visitor,” you whispered.
>You slowly reached for the pointy stick that had slain Bobby and readied yourself to strike.
>The shuffling became louder as whatever the thing was drew nearer.
>You could make out several distinct sounds from it.
>There was feet, and oddly enough, a hollow wooden sound.
>You raised an eyebrow and crawled out of the tent.
>After a minute, the creature that had been making the noise came into the light of the fire.
“Oh my God.”
>>
>>28324372

>It…
>It was him.
>The orange light of the fire bounced off his emerald skin, wet with sweat.
>He limped towards you, as the foot he was dragging behind him was bent at a disgusting angle.
>His body was half covered in angry, screaming blisters that oozed with pus and blood.
>He was mangled, but he was Anonymous.
>”I don’t believe it,” muttered Innominate, who for the first time in two days, moved out of the tent. “Honey?”
>Anonymous grunted and took another step forward.
>You could see his knee shaking as it struggled to support his entire body.
>”Well I’ll be damned. You actually pulled through, didn’t you, big guy? Impressive,” said Discord with a nod.
>The green man twisted his body and brought another thing into view of the fire.
>It was charred and black, and many holes in it actively leaked water.
>”The...trunk…” he wheezed.
>With those words, his strength left his body and he toppled to the ground at last.
>His face buried itself in the sand.
>”Anon!”
>Innominate rushed over and pushed on his shoulder, trying to turn him over.
>You snapped out of your shock and went to help her.
>It took the two of you to turn him onto his back, and when you did, he went into a coughing fit.
>Innominate cupped his cheek in her hand and leaned down.
>”You came back.”
>”Of course…. I made...a promise.”
>”Yes?”
>”Til death...do we part…. I ain’t dead yet.”
>”Well maybe not yet, but you’ve sure got both legs in the coffin there, bucko,” chided Discord. “Don’t worry though. I’m a doctor and I specialize in burns.”
“Did you learn that from youtube too?”
>”I want to say no.”

wew lads. Well, that'll cut it for now. I'm tired and anyone reading this post at the time of its posting should be too. If you're reading this in the future, then "hello" from the past, you cheeky time traveler.
>>
>>28324393
Will read later. Too tired. I love you, Sea.
>>
Got impatient, speed-read Jimmy Rims' sci-fi from the previous two threads after finishing Traplight and Twilights of NST. Have some hamfisted green.

>Be Twilight
>The pungent mix of sweat and a cocktail of drugs that characterized the club Sunset had dragged you to fills your lungs, making your head fuzzy after only a few breaths.
>The place was usually packed, but tonight there were so many people that you could barely squeeze through as your roommate dragged you inside.
>Why you agreed to come with her, you don't remember. You're barely paying attention to what's going on around you.
>The flashing lights and smoke create unnatural twists and shapes around you that aren't possible within the universe you're occupying.
>Most of shapes are faces. Some of them are angry. A few are pleading. The crying visage of Moondancer flies past your face as Sunset drags you along.
"Wake up."
>The words come as a dull command in your throat. You know how this ends. You know how it always ends. You're sick of this damned nightmare your mind keeps making you re-live.
>Your hand slips out of Sunset's grip, the bacon-haired girl not seeming to notice as she disappears into the crowd.
>Stumbling on unsteady feet, awkwardly pushing people aside or squeezing between them, you press forward, trying to find her again.
"Wake up, damn it..."
A bit of panic enters your voice, despite your irritation.
Your body stumbles forwards, moving faster and faster through the crowd. You're trying desperately to not pay attention to what happens next.
>A circle of people are gathered in the center of the dance floor. You shove one of them aside, coming to the sight that's been burned into your head for as long as you can remember.
>Sunset's lying in a pool of her own blood, a bullet hole in her back. Standing over her is a girl about your age, skin a bit lighter, hair stripped with teal instead of your own magenta.
"WAKE UP!"
>>
File: FuckBruh.png (1MB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
FuckBruh.png
1MB, 1280x853px
>>28324631

>You roll out of bed, body thrashing in your sheets, before you hit the cold metal floor with a thud.
"Twilight, are you okay?"
>Despite drowning in a sea of purple blankets, the voice that speaks your name comes from beside your ear.
>Well, not really beside. Inside would be the proper term, but you're still too groggy and pissed off to give a damn about the semantics.
>Fucking nightmares. Fucking guilt.
>You reach your right arm up and pull the cloth away from your face, looking up at the dimmed sodium-vapour lamps set into the polished metal ceiling.
"No."
>That singular answer out of your throat, you begin untangling yourself from your bedsheets, the singular limb at your command twisting you out of the cloth with only a few minutes of muttered curses.
>The voice in your ear speaks up again.
"Coffee's ready, and your limbs were fixed an hour ago. Do you want to talk about it?"
>You grunt, reaching your arm up and pulling yourself back onto the bed set into the wall of the quarters of your ship.
"What's there to talk about? Just get my arm and legs back on..."
>You add in, almost as an afterthought.
"Please."
>Despite your clipped, apathetic words, a series of plates set seamlessly into the wall of your bedroom slide open, mechanical limbs bearing the cybernetic augmentations of your other appendages carried in three of them.
>You grunt as each one is slotted into place, the nerve endings being reconnected giving you a rough feeling of sensation in each prosthetic after the stabs of pain.
>A moment later, the camouflage technology within each boots up, giving you the appearance that you weren't a borderline quadriplegic.
>Flexing first your left arm, and then your legs, you stand up fully and reach for a paper cup of Space Starbucks with your right arm.
>The stuff tastes burnt and black, like it was made out of a rusted tin can and cooked with sea water.
"Good stuff, Sunny."
>Sunset's voice is a lot quieter when she speaks this time.
"Thanks, Twi..."
>>
>>28324642

>You spend the next several minutes showering, letting the water roll off of your skin and metal in rivulets.
"Fuck..."
>The water doesn't actually bother your prosthetic limbs, the parts being too simplistic and tightly fitted to allow an electrical short.
>Nonetheless, your left arm hangs limply at your side as you stand under the shower head. You really only needed your legs to do this, but being limbless always felt unnatural, despite the fact that you'd been stuck this way for-
>You bury the thought and clean yourself up.
>Your on your third cup of coffee by the time you've finished your morning routine, thrown a pair of blue jeans and shirt on, and donned your labcoat.
>You're not surprised when Sunset takes control of your left arm and helps you tie your hair into its signature bun, or slid your glasses over your face.
>You still manage to stick a pencil into your bun before she can make the correction to your hairstyle for you.
>Truth was, you didn't mind your best friend being stuck in your head as a glorified subroutine because you didn't have any pull with the High Society of Twilights or the Sunsets that could match your own universe's tech.
>So instead, you shoved her into the mass of wires and cortex implants that made up a good 45% of your skull until you could.
>Not the most ideal arrangement, but Sunset was content with it all, surprisingly.
>You'd be damned if you let her do everything for you though.
>By the time you'd finished bothering to take care of yourself, Sunset had engaged the ship into full power.
>It was a small, personal craft; enough space for minimal cargo storage, a pair of bedrooms, weapon systems, and a bridge view that let you see out into the vastness of reality past your ship's MAGI field.
>Sunset was running the ship's autopilot while you slept, but relinquished the controls as soon as you flopped into the pilot's seat.
>You were about ten minutes out from your destination and newest lead.
>>
File: Codex_Normandy_SR-2_(ME3).png (140KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
Codex_Normandy_SR-2_(ME3).png
140KB, 512x256px
>>28324667

>It was probably nothing, but you'd followed wilder goose chases based on a hunch.
>A Twilight you'd met at the last Cross-Dimensional Summit, surprisingly not a self-righteous prick lick most versions of yourself, had had multiple jumps into her own universe.
>Not itself uncommon, but they were unscheduled, lead to mass disappearances, and whoever had come through had destroyed any of her observation equipment beyond long-range communications arrays.
>So you were fairly certain you were either dealing with your target, or a MUPPET ship that actually had a competent captain.
>You chuckle at your own joke as your ship glides back into 3D space again, the MAGI field cutting off abruptly.
>Immediately you're hailed over the comms, a much less cybernetic version of your own face staring at you over the windshield's view-screen.
>"Star-36. Never thought I'd be happy to see you..."
>You chew your lower lip at the designation. A lot of bad memories surfaced from the HST's incessant code for you.
"Just Star is fine, Terra-93. Came as fast as I could. Any jumps out?"
>"Not yet. Unless they've retraced their route, they're stopped at Equis. Nothing here on Earth, but the dragon kingdom up and vanished since we last spoke. I'm worried, for my own Princess Twilight's sake..."
"...Acknowledged. Stay on alert and contact me the second something new happens. I'm going in."
>The other Twilight nods, visible concern etching her features.
>"Be careful Star."
>The feed cuts off, and you gun the engines.
>Ordinarily, you'd be subtle.
>Go in dark with a cloaking field on, keep your weapons systems cold, and see if your own eyes can pick up anything without metaphorically banging a dinner bell trying to find any other ships in the universe that could match a USSR or even Trixie ship.
>But you're still pissed and irritated from your nightmare, so you throw logic out the airlock, alongside reason, going in uncloaked and priming your weapons to fire at a twitch of your fingers.
>>
File: Tiredlight.png (357KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
Tiredlight.png
357KB, 800x733px
>>28324677

>Surprisingly, you're not ambushed.
>In fact, your eyes pick up the targets before your scanners do.
>A pair of ships, both just slightly bigger than your own shuttle, are just above low orbit around the pony populated planet that orbits parallel to this universe's Terra.
>One is clearly a Starlight ship, all featureless and unpainted metal that was as boring as it was irritating to your eyes.
>The second is, surprisingly, a Satan-class Sunset attack fighter, the red and yellow flame paintjob unmistakable against the background of space.
>You kill the engines and enter geosynchronous orbit, setting yourself on a course to pass by the two ships.
>Something's wrong; they're not moving to engage.
>You expected that from the Starlight, but a Sunset?
>A Satan-class pilot, no less?
>The three ships get closer, and your eyes widen at what you see now that they're up-close.
>The Starlight vessel's bridge is smashed open, and you can just barely make out a pair of slate grey-clad forms drifting out, frozen forever in space.
>The Sunset fighter looks a bit better, if barely.
>The engines are a destroyed mess, but the main body is, for the most part, intact.
"Sunny. Dock us with the Satan. We need to investigate."
"Acknowledged."
>As your ship begins to pivot and rotate, Sunset starts handling the docking process while you retrieve your gear.
>You fetch a purple space suit out of a storage locker, then retrieve the sleek, pristine form of your compact railgun.
>By the time Sunset's finished docking with the Satan, you've suited up.
"System integrity seems stable, barely. Think there might be survivors?"
>You shrug your shoulders at Sunset's question, then slam a fresh magazine into your railgun.
"Only one way to find out."
>The inside of the Satan is cold and lifeless. The metal interior similar to that of your own vessel, except all of the lights are down, the backup red lights casting a crimson hue to everything.
>>
>>28324696

>It's not long before you've searched most of the ship.
>Aside from the emergency lights, everything looked pristine, which only set your nerves on edge.
>Finally, you make your way to the bridge, keeping your railgun at the ready.
>A quick press of the button and the door slides open, your eyes scanning left and right before moving inside.
>There's a Sunset slumped into the pilot's seat, and as you slowly make your way towards her, you can hear her labored breathing.
>You quickly walk up behind her, turning the chair around to face you.
>What greets your eyes is a pathetic sight; a girl barely your age covered in a mass of lacerations and bruising along her torso, with a great chunk of flesh vaporized out of her side.
"...Sunny, how's her vitals?"
>You lower the railgun and check her over, finding that most of her wounds have clotted.
"Stable. Barely. She must've been left as a warning."
>You nod, then wave a hand in front of her face, getting the barest of movements from her eyes following your palm.
"Sunset. Look at me. I'm going to take you to my ship to treat your wounds. Blink twice if you can understand me."
>Slowly, and with an agonizing sluggishness, the wounded Sunset lets her eyelids droops twice.
>Good enough.
>You gingery pick her up, carrying her princess style back to your ship, then into the spare bedroom.
>You've never been good at medical procedures, but Sunset's own experience tellingg and sometimes helping you to patch yourself up gives you just enough knowledge on what do do.
>Several dozen bandages, bottles of peroxide, and painkillers later, and you've kept her from bleeding out.
>Thankfully you were right about the chunk of her side; the laser shot had cauterized the wound, meaning you just needed to wrap it in gauze soaked with ointments to keep infection from setting in.
>None of it was a permanent solution, but it would do until you could get to Terra-93.
>>
>>28324631
It's... Good. I could go for some more 2bh
>>
>>28324757
Gonna stop there, if only because I'm fucking tired as shit. Hope it was at least enjoyable. Gonna crash, maybe check back in later and write some more if people are interested. Night /nst/.
>>
>>28324771
Thanks anon
>>
>>28324757
Get a name boy, you're one of us now :^)

But naw seriously it's looking interesting, i encourage you to write more when you're awake and available.
>>
>>28324333
>>He was sitting on its back, pulling on the makeshift reins, and fighting with it to stay put.
>>The absolute madman.
Oh my fucking god, Discord.
>>
>>28324393
>The orange light of the fire bounced off his emerald skin, wet with sweat.
Our emerald saviour is back.

“Did you learn that from youtube too?”
>”I want to say no.”
My gramps also does this kind of shit.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1467937131517.jpg (886KB, 1284x1780px) Image search: [Google]
1467937131517.jpg
886KB, 1284x1780px
>>
>>28328215
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28328222
Do you realize where you are posting this, right?
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1464708294176.png (52KB, 926x464px) Image search: [Google]
1464708294176.png
52KB, 926x464px
>>28310793
Poor Flash
Only pony Twilight has the hots for him
>>
File: XwS4L.gif (186KB, 373x402px) Image search: [Google]
XwS4L.gif
186KB, 373x402px
>>28328222
>hurr durr
Someone is forgetting about ponigg
>>
>>28324757
Looks promising so far

I like the idea of CyborgLight here.
>>
>>28328606
I was going with Cyberlight myself, but honestly whatever the thread decides is what I'll be going with.

>>28324760
>>28325491
>>28326433
Thanks anons (and Chronos). I'll see if I can get anything in before work, but expect more late-night green at the very least.

[Spoiler]And as soon as I figure out how tripcode's work, but nevermind.[/Spoiler]
>>
File: 1359635551959.jpg (98KB, 1024x439px) Image search: [Google]
1359635551959.jpg
98KB, 1024x439px
>>28329488
you just put name##password in the name field, switching the name and password with your name and password obviously. At least if you want a secure trip.

Also Cyberlight sounds better, go with that.
>>
>>28329488
you put two ## after your name

also to get spoilers to work they have to be lowercase
or you can use ctrl + s in quick reply
>>
>>28324631
>Sunset's lying in a pool of her own blood, a bullet hole in her back. Standing over her is a girl about your age, skin a bit lighter, hair stripped with teal instead of your own magenta.
Glimmer.
>>28324642
>looking up at the dimmed sodium-vapour lamps set into the polished metal ceiling.
I don't know why people even buy those, they aren't even efficient.
>the singular limb at your command twisting you out of the cloth with only a few minutes of muttered curses.
Poor Twilight.
She has cool mioelectric limbs though.
>>28324757
>Several dozen bandages, bottles of peroxide, and painkillers later, and you've kept her from bleeding out.
>Thankfully you were right about the chunk of her side; the laser shot had cauterized the wound, meaning you just needed to wrap it in gauze soaked with ointments to keep infection from setting in.
>None of it was a permanent solution, but it would do until you could get to Terra-93.
Oh, I wanted to tell you this in case you needed it, in universe we have a medicine cared "cure-all" to patch people up, it gives a small chance of having cancer, though.
You can just say that Twilight didn't have one on the ship though.
>>
>>28329692
Cure all was a great meme
>>
>>28329775
It is, and no one ever answered my question about it:
Let's suppose you have cancer so you use cure all for it, and let's suppose that you have bad luck, so instead of curing the cancer it gives you cancer.
Would the cancer be some kind of "super cancer" or it would just give you more cancer?
>>
>>28329843
The batch that can give you cancer can't cure cancer because the way it cures you is to quickly produce cells to replace the ones you lost. It's basically cancer with a purpose, but sometimes it gives you old fashion "refuse to kill itself after its job is done" cancer.

I believe in the original story Twi made a batch that DOES cure cancer to save Anon though, and THAT batch doesn't have a chance to give you cancer. I could be mistaken in that though as it has been over a year. (Also only Topfun knows the true answer, we all just run with it :^)
>>
>>28329921
>that DOES cure cancer to save Anon though
Yes, it has shark DNA, though, so technically that batch makes you part shark. Or the first one had Shark DNA hand gave you cancer.
Fuck you Chronos you gave me a reason to re-read the green.
>>
File: 1469241208928.png (396KB, 900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
1469241208928.png
396KB, 900x1267px
>>
File: 128859_techprieston4chan.jpg (164KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
128859_techprieston4chan.jpg
164KB, 1240x1748px
>>28329568
Fuck's sake, it's been so long since I started posting again. Thanks anon, assuming I didn't fuck this up.

>>28329561
Cyberlight it is, then. Also assuming that I did it right, I just enter in whatever the fuck for the initial tripcode generation. Also, greetings from a /tg/-fag, I guess.

Honestly I was gonna go for a Shadowrun or Deus Ex sort of name and tripcode, but I know fuck-all about the settings. Warhammer 40k is more my speed. Mechanicus Represent. Will try not to shit up the thread too much with warhammer.

>>28329692
Yeah, I'm not subtle about who Star hates, and she doesn't hide it either.
>sodium-vapour
>not having cure-all
>her entire thoughts on the HST, including her lack of authoritah

Poor as fuck by multiverse standards is what I was going for, though I'll admit the lamps were due to it's used off-and-on in Black Library novels that I've read (Henry Zou comes to mind). Also probably should've remembered cure-all, since I read through Twilight Emancipation Agency (the feels. Fuck's sake NoHooves, you actually made me feel bad for Flash Sentry.), but whatever, it ended up working out anyway.

Got another 5ish posts written up, which I feel is substantial. Then again I'm more of a short bursts kind of writer, so whatever. If I have to cut it short for work, I'll post a bit more when I'm off.
>>
>>28330806
Right, so continuing where we left off with Cyberlight.

>Sunny has Terra-93 pulled up on the comms by the time you flop into the pilot's seat again, sipping another cup of Space Starbucks.
>"Find anything?"
"Yeah. Starlight ship and an engine-blown Satan-Class. The Greys are dead, but the Sunset's alive, barely. I've got her doped up on painkillers and bandages, but she needs proper medical attention before I can get anything out of her."
>Terra-93 nods, hands moving just out of view of the screen.
>"Bring her to Canterlot on Equis. I'll alert the princesses to have a medical team for her, and keep the planetary defenses on my end primed in case of an attack. If we're lucky, she'll have a lead for us."
"Lead for me. You focus on rebuilding; she's my problem and my responsibility."
>The local Twilight's face screws up in annoyance for a moment, before she lets out a huff.
>"Fine, but I'm helping you until we're sure she's out of my universe. That goes for the Sunset too. I'll scuttle the Starlight ship and see if I can find anything useful on the Satan."
>She cuts the feed before you can respond.
>A grunt slips past your lips, the coffee in your right arm no longer appealing.
>Sometimes you hate your counterparts, even if they were effective.
>You go check on Sunset as Sunny disengages your ships and makes for Equis below you.
>The bandaged form of your best friend's counterpart from who knows what universe is still passed-out on the cot, stripped down to her underwear and a thin sheet tossed on her, just like you left her.
>Letting her sleep, you rummage through her clothes for some form of identification.
>A broken Shimianity icon, a brass token of Khorne that you recall adorning the necks of more than a few members of the Shimmer Coalition at the last summit; most of it personal objects that had little to no meaning to you.
>It's not until you check her jacket's inside pocket that, nestled between a wallet and empty bolt pistol, you find a small card.
>>
>>28330830

>Your jaw clenches, recognizing the small purple card, slate grey words spread across it.
>'Stop following me.'
>There's a green equals sign at the bottom, with a slash cut across the middle in what you think might be the Sunset's blood.
"Not happening."
>You say the words more for your own benefit than anything, before tucking the card away in your labcoat and replacing the passed-out Shimmer's property afterwards.
>The next ten minutes are a blur of planetary entry, before the gleaming pony city of this planet's Canterlot greets you.
>Despite the classic Equestrian architecture, you can easily make out the rows upon rows of anti-ship laser cannons cut into the mountainside.
>Thankfully, none of them so much as lock onto you when you approach.
>The landing spot for incoming ships is found in the lower courtyard of the castle itself, and as you land, you already see white-clad medical ponies coming out with a gurney, flanked by this universe's Princesses Celestia and Luna
>You're up and carrying the wounded Sunset before the boarding ramp has fully lowered.
"Keep her sedated. I don't need a Khornate slaughtering innocents before I can even explain the situation."
>The medical staff give you a nod as they load her onto the gurney and roll off, already at work with cure-all and IVs.
>You roll your right arm as the princesses approach, then give a half-hearted bow to the two alicorns.
>"No need, Twilight Sparkle. Come, you look famished."
>You're actually not, but nod to Celestia anyway, accepting out of politeness.
"Star is fine, your majesty, and thank you."
>As you begin to follow them into the castle, Sunny's voice speaks up in your ear.
"It still feels so weird when we go to Equestrian planets with two legs."
You drop your voice to little more than vocal vibrations, doing your best to avoid explaining your mental passenger.
"A bit, yeah, but we're on a schedule."
>"So, what news of the stars beyond Equis, young Star?"
>>
File: Tealestia.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tealestia.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>28330864

"Cross-Universe ships from the Shimmer Coalition and USSR. She was the only survivor. Beyond that, situation is the same as before; buck all."
>Your own apathy aside, you at least slip into the local tongue of curses around the local royalty. Even if they weren't your own, you hold a certain level of respect for Celestias and Lunas.
>The discussion continues over a light lunch, a manticore steak generously provided for your omnivorous dietary needs.
>Gods-damn, you missed fresh food.
>The two equine rulers bring you up to speed on their planetary situation.
>The entire dragon kingdom is gone, with Dragon Lord Ember found dead on the throne with a snapped neck.
>Griffinstone was leveled overnight, with only Gilda surviving due to visiting Rainbow Dash on the day of the occurrence.
>Terra-93 and the oligarchy had been working furiously to keep the population from descending into panic, assurances that the HST would be contacted and their aid requested.
>All of you knew that wasn't going to happen, but your ship flying to the castle would hopefully keep the little lie going until it all blew over.
>As far as Terra itself was concerned, a few warring nations had been nuked, the squabbling humans blaming one another and being held off from nuclear holocaust by their own Twilight threatening to overthrow the world's governments the second someone pushed their red buttons.
>A bit less subtle than the last few leads, but roughly the same pattern.
"You said the dragon kingdom incident had occurred a week ago?"
>"Indeed. We know not of where the next attack will come. We had thought it was the two ships in low orbit, but they had appeared just after the incident and held orbit ever since. We dared not engage for fear of retribution."
"Probably for the best. If observation equipment was destroyed without an image, I doubt such overwhelming firepower could be matched so easily."
>It might sound harsh, but you all knew it was the truth.
>>
File: FuckOffGlimmer.png (753KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FuckOffGlimmer.png
753KB, 1280x720px
>>28330878

>Terra universes weren't the most advanced in the multiverse, but they were dependable, stable, and numerous.
>If the HST weren't made up of smug elitists shoved up their own asses, you'd even say they were the face of the multiverse Twilights.
>Unfortunately, that meant bad news for you.
"...She's already gone."
>The two alicorns give you a confused look.
"Standard behavior. Cause some damage, have the population panicking and turn on one another, hope that it destroys itself and move on, interacting only if the universe's destruction is possible in a timely fashion. If you weren't Terrans, I'd be on a cold trail again."
>"You've encountered this force before?"
"Not a force, a Starlight, as in singular. I've seen this scenario more times than anyone or anything should, Princess Celestia."
>Your cold words are met with an understanding borne only from a monarch whose rule has been that of an alicorn princess of the sun.
>The thought of another cup of Space Starbucks gnaws at your mind for the rest of the lunch, as well during the trip to the medical wing by the time the doctors have assured you that the unnamed Sunset is stable and properly sedated.
>Thankfully they had taken your advice to heart, pumping her full of enough sedatives to down one of the Princesses after they'd given her enough cure-all to heal the cuts and laser wound.
>Doctors and nurses alike disperse as the three of you step inside, giving you all some space.
>You'd honestly prefer to talk to the girl one-on-one, but it's both the Equestrians' planet, and their appearance could help with preventing panic.
>They've already disconnected the sedative IVs, so the next part is easy.
>You pull a small syringe from your labcoat, injecting the Sunset with a potent wake-up call of drugs that should pull her out of her current state.
>The second your hand pulls the syringe out, she shoots up, throwing a punch directly at your face.
>>
>>28330896

>Sunny takes control of your left arm, slapping the punch aside just as you throw your head away, just barely dodging the strike.
>Before she can wind up for another punch, you step back, golden and blue magical glows alerting you to the two alicorns holding her in place.
"Easy, Sunset, I'm just here to talk."
>The half-naked yellow-and-red haired girl huffs, sucking air through barred teeth.
>She's wild-eyed and angry, though you can easily see the panic mixed into her expression.
>After a moment, she nods, and the magical fields drop, as do her arms.
>"...Where am I?"
>"Equis, universe Terra-93. Our medical staff tended to your wounds while you were unconscious."
>She grunts, rolling her wrists at Princess Celestia's explanation.
>"...Last time I go drinking with Starlights. Khorne's throne, I'm far from home..."
>The odd curse barely fazes you, though you're fairly certain to two rulers have no idea what diety she's talking to.
"You are. What should I call you?"
>"War-745."
>A Warhammer universe, M40 version, if the bolt pistol in her jacket was any indication.
"I mean your actual name. Do I look like an HST Twilight to you?"
>You pause, glancing down at your labcoat.
"Don't answer that."
>She rolls her eyes, but a wolfish green is already spreading across her lips.
>"Sunset Slaughter, Demagogue of the Damned 8th Khornate Traitor Guard. You?"
"Star."
>"Funny, you're not a slate grey drone."
"Universe designation. Nobody calls me anything else."
>She shrugs.
>"Fair. I was out drinking with a few Starlights while my girls were on shore leave. Can't remember much else. Bit of bloodplay, but unless I was hanging from a brass icon, it wasn't mine."
"I found you in geosynchronous orbit with a USSR ship. Both of the pilots were dead."
>"Two? There were three."
>You grunt, smelling another lead.
"Anything unique about them?"
>"Two of them were your standard drones; boring as shit, but matching the mood as mechanically as all of them. There was one though..."
>>
>>28330927

>You hazard a guess.
"Skirt and t-shirt, missing a left canine?"
>"...You're hunting her?"
>You don't respond, but you also don't need to. Khornates, no matter what universe they were from, could tell a grudge, hunt, or anger almost at a glance.
>"...Listen, I don't know what your beef with her is, but I'm judging by the empty cure-all bags that she banged me up more than enough, and as far as I care, Khorne doesn't get the blood that flows if I'm not in his universe. I want in."
"Not happening. She's my target."
>"Listen, you can kill me, or you can accept my help, but I'm not taking your lone wolf shit. This is my score now too."
"I know what you're thinking..."
>Sunny's voice chimes in.
"And I don't think you should kill her. Remember that Khornate at the last Summit?"
>You do.
>It was a Twilight, oddly enough; cut down a trio of MUPPET assassins before they could even blow themselves up.
>If this Sunset was even half of her skill, chainaxe or not...
"...Alright, but you're flying your own ship when it's repaired."
>A savage, blood-hungry grin slips Sunset Slaughter's face.
>"Accepted..."
>The three of you leave the room, the Khornate warrior following after to retrieve her clothes on your ship.
>As far as you're concerned, you're done here.
>The princesses and yourself parted ways with nods and bows, but they were probably knew it as well.
>You had a lead, your target was probably long gone, and as long as you could keep Terra-93 from trying to tag along as well, you had only one extra ship trying to follow you around.
>Sunny hums contently in the back of your head, singing a slightly out-of-tune song.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlLtSG7xe4

>You roll your eyes and walk up the ramp of your ship, even though you tap your right arm against your hip to the beat.
>Another cup of Space Starbucks is at your lips before Slaughter has even walked aboard.
>By the time she's dressed, you've already started contacting Terra-93.
>>
>>28330940

>She’s up to her elbows in Slaughter’s Satan when you get ahold of her.
>”Learn anything?”
“Her name’s Slaughter. She likes long walks through oceans of gore, and fucked a Bloodthirster on a dare.”
>She rolls her eyes at your snark.
“Her name’s actually Slaughter, but beyond that? Target’s gone. You should be safe. If not, fry my ass later.”
>The local Twilight nods, strapping a welder’s mask over her face.
>”I’ll hold you to it, even if you’re probably right. The USSR ship didn’t have anything worth noting. .45 bullets in the back of the head, but it was pristine outside of the cockpit.”
>It’s at that moment that Slaughter walks in, taking the co-pilot’s seat for herself.
>”Hey, just warning you; don’t touch the skull in the cargo bay.”
>”Duly noted. Engines needed a full overhaul, but everything else is fine. Interior was clean too.”
>”Hey, I’m a Khornate, not a Slaaneshi whore. I’ve got standards for my bloodletting.”
>”I meant any tampering, but good to know.”
>Slaughter rolls her eyes.
>You take another sip of coffee.
“So when will you be done?”
>”Three hours, five tops. Why?”
>”I’m going with her.”
>”Your funeral.”
>”You gonna be there to make sure my skull gets put on Khorne’s throne?”
>”Fuck off. Star, stay off Terra for a bit. I don’t need the locals thinking I’m trying to take over.”
“Noted.”
>The feed ends by the time you’re halfway through the word.
>Slaughter stretches, leaning back in the co-pilot's seat.
>"...So. You know the Starlight we're after personally?"
>You chew your lower lip, then take another swig of coffee.
>"Traitor?"
"Old friend."
>"Harsh. I sympathize."
"Slaaneshi?"
>"Nurgle. My Moondancer and I got into it on Holy Terra. Had to wipe out an entire traitor Legion's cultists."
"I'm sorry."
>"Don't be. She was falling out of favor with Grandfather Nurgle and went after me instead of a Tzeentchian. It was her own fault."
>>
>>28330970
And that's all for now. Again, will try to keep the 40k to a minimum and focus more on Cyberlight. Just needed to establish Sunset Slaughter to get it out of the way.

I got work, so will post more later, maybe.
>>
>>28311561
Gungnirvening
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>28332390
DEAD
>>
>>28331016
>will try to keep the 40k to a minimum and focus more on Cyberlight
We actually have a 40kLight green but Ikea hasn't been writing.
>>
>>28332548
Write it ikea
>>
File: ISIS.jpg (83KB, 1333x800px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.jpg
83KB, 1333x800px
>>28331016
Illegal Sunsets have a terrorist organization, it's called ISIS.
>Pic related.
>>
I just finished storytiming that Legend of Everfree chapter book over here if any of you are interested.

Word of warning. It pretty much spoils the whole movie, so be prepared for that if you look:

>>28331474

This movie may or may not trigger you all.
>>
>>28332548
Saw that. Decent premise, bit heavy on the High Gothic naming conventions for my tastes though.
>>
Just read the movie in book form. Timberlight is canon. Flashlight is kill. Dykeshit is eradicated
>>
File: 1443984025356.png (636KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443984025356.png
636KB, 750x750px
>>
>>28333097
Whats the plot
Whats with gaia everfree
>>
File: 1001482.png (705KB, 819x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1001482.png
705KB, 819x1050px
>>28333097
SPOILERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28333154
>>28333179
There's a summary here.

Actual spoilers within:
>>28332951
>>
>>28326836
>gets blown up
>swims back to shore dragging a trunk
>walks around for 3 days with a broken leg
>still finishes the mission
He's the hero we need.
>>
Nightly Timberlight thread when?
>>
>>28333097
Honestly I dont care about LoE that much
I dont have good expectations after FG, and the Timber thing forced in by hasbro wont help
I would be looking forward to the Midnight, Sunset, and Scilight scenes (not including the Flash and Timber scenes) but at this point the writing is just so low quality the only good thing that I can come from it is the fanart
>>
>>28333440
I need some backstory with this pic.
>>
>>28333440
>>28333768
http://iron-neko.deviantart.com/art/Remote-Body-Control-Be-the-heart-of-the-party-606009975
>>
>>28333904
https://derpiboo.ru/1142721?scope=scpe67da054a8bc872ec1b947acea8eed5dfaaf2260d

Source(ish) that actually works.
>>
>>28324393

>Discord spent a few minutes trying to convince you that he knew what he was doing.
>You asked him why you shouldn’t be the one tending to Anonymous’ wounds, and the answer was simple.
>You didn’t know how.
“I beg your pardon?”
>”That came out wrong. I’m sure you know,” he went on “But you don’t...know how. You know how as in you know what to do, but you don’t know the steps to take in order to make it to the first step.”
“Say I don’t know something one more time and I’ll show you I know how much force is required to fit my foot up your ass.”
>”Careful now. I killed a shark.”
“On accident.”
>”Look sweetie, just get me the ingredients I need and I can make sure those burns don’t kill him. Isn’t his life more important than your pride?”
>You growled.
“Yes.”
>”Good girl. Now get me thirty seven coconuts, a jar of sugar maple sap--but pine will do as well--three petals from a rare blue crickataw flower, and some gum.”
“We have literally none of that on this island.”
>”Not even the gum?”
“Do I look like I have gum?”
>”Just bring me some fruit then. I’ll figure something out.”
“You’re insane.”
>”I’m a scientist.”
>Is that what you sound like to people?
>You made a mental note right then to choose your words more carefully when you went on rants.
>>
>>28334191

>Against your better judgement, you did in fact go into the woods to find some fruit.
>Luckily, there was an abundance of apples around. You also found some grapes and small berries.
>You made a small pouch with the bottom of your dress and carried what you had found back to camp.
>Discord was quite pleased with your findings.
>He took them all from you and ran away to the shoreline to “tinker” as he called it.
>While he did that, you sat with Innominate by her husband.
>She held his hand and rubbed it while whispering to him, retelling stories of their past.
>The man did not reply.
>He seemed to be asleep. Well, mentally at least.
>From his sweating and shaking, there was a war going on inside of his body.
>You shuddered to imagine what number of bacteria were invading him, infesting his vile burns.
>He was right, you thought. Discord.
>You knew how to take care of burns when you had the proper tools.
>On that island though? You were lost.
>You couldn’t even bring him water.
>After ten or so minutes of stillness, the excitement of the situation wore off enough that the tiredness in your bones began to force you back to sleep.
>”Oh, Twilight,” called Discord.
“Huh?”
>”Do we have newts on this island?”
“I saw some, yes.”
>”I need one.”
“Why?”
>”It’s better if you don’t ask.”
“Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. What are you planning?”
>”Get me the damned lizard.”
>Whatever.
>Slowly, you stood up.
>Shaking the grogginess away, you went back into the forest.
>>
>>28334197

“He better have a damn good reason for getting all this crap,” you groaned.
>It must have been thirty minutes of turning over rocks and logs until you found one.
>You grabbed at it, but the darn thing was too quick and crawled away.
“Yeah, fuck you too.”
>A little more searching, Twilight. Just a little more.
>Ah ha!
>You found one resting in the crook between two fallen trees.
>Very slowly and carefully, you snuck up and snatched it away.
>Victoriously, you returned to camp.
>Discord was still down by the shoreline. When you got to him, your eyes widened.
>Before him was a small pit dug into the sand.
>It was filled with some glowing blue paste like something out a scifi film.
>”Do you have the newt?”
“What the hell is that?”
>”Right now it’s a biohazard. Give me the newt and I’ll see what I can do.”
>You knelt down and reached a fingertip out for it, but he slapped your hand away.
>”Don’t touch that! Do you want cancer?”
“What on earth is this?”
>”Didn’t we just go over it?”
“Is it from the fruit?”
>He nodded.
“Where did you learn to do this?”
>”I’ve been alive a long time and I’ve met a lot of smart people. You pick up a few things. Now, if you don’t mind…”
>He held out his hand to you.
>You gave him the newt and watched as he dropped it in whole.
>The glow died down and left behind an ugly looking substance that resembled blue excrement.
>”Perfect,” he muttered and grabbed as much of it in his hands as he could. “Well? Don’t just stand there. Help me out.”
>You picked some up too and were quite disgusted by the feeling of it.
>It was cold and wet and, despite its appearance, very strong in its structure.
>Discord skipped over to Anonymous and bent down.
>He began to rub the paste all over the wounds, spreading it thin across the skin to cover the greatest area.
>You followed his lead.
>Soon enough, The entirety of his burns were covered in the goop.
>>
>>28334201

>”What is that?” asked Innominate.
>”Science.”
>”Science?”
“So he says.”

>Time would tell.
>You said your goodnights and went to sleep.
>No dreams that night.
>One second it was dark, and the next, it was light.
>When you cracked your eyes open, the first thing you saw, apart from the vast expanse of the ocean, was Anonymous.
>He was sitting upright and was slapping himself.
“What the hell are you doing?”
>You scrambled out of the tent to get him to stop.
>Your main worry was that he would irritate his burns and cause an even worse infection than what was already guaranteed.
>When you got closer to him, you noticed there were in fact no burns on him.
>His skin was, for the most part, flawless.
>Of course his leg was still broken.
>From the ankle up to the knee was puffy and as purple as your own skin.
>”Oh, hey, Twilight,” he said.
“Anonymous, what happened to you?”
>He pointed to Discord who was teaching Innominate how to fish at that moment.
>”He said something about newts.”
“Son of a bitch. It really worked.”
>You were filled with curiosity.
>How did he make that?
>How did he know how to make it?
>Why did it even work?
>Why was the newt important?
>And...where did the newt go, actually?
>You had to ask him about it.
>In the meantime, you were very concerned about that leg.
“Anonymous, let me get a look at that.”
>”Don’t bother.”
>Ignoring him, you got down next to it and leaned in to get a closer look.
“Not bothering is what leads to amputations. Jeez, what did you even do to this thing?”
>”Like I said, don’t bother. It will heal on its own.”
“If it doesn’t get infected, it’s going to heal all fucked like and, in the best case, you’ll lose function of the leg.”
>”Twilight, it’s fine. I’ve taken worse than this.”
>>
>>28334207

>You raised an eyebrow.
“Worse than this? Anonymous, your toes are pointing towards your ass.”
>”Yeah?”
>He grabbed his leg and felt around it.
>After a few seconds of groping himself, he latched onto the foot and twisted.
>You could hear segments of bone snapping as they ground against each other.
>He gave a shout when he did it. Your reaction was more of disgust and shock.
>”Th-there. All better.”
>Well, you can’t argue with results.
>You could certainly feel sick to your stomach by them.
>You covered a distant tree in vomit and, after making sure nothing else would come up, returned to him.
“I truly don’t understand you. How can you do the things you do?”
>”I didn’t understand myself for the longest time. It all took some getting used to.”
“I know what you mean. I had it hard in high school too,” you said, putting a hand on his back.
>”That’s not exactly what I meant.”
>He gave a heavy sigh and looked out onto the ocean.
>It waved and rolled and crashed onto the shore, indifferent to his gaze.
>”We’re going to die out here, aren’t we?”
“No. I’ll get us back to Canterlot, somehow.”
>”You better. I don’t want to kick the bucket on some island. Let me die on the mainland.”
“Why do you hate the water so much?” you asked suddenly.
>”I…”
>He hesitated. You could see the gears turning in his head as he thought about his response.
>”I have some bad memories of the water. Do they teach you about the war in school?”
>You nodded. “Yeah. We have a whole unit dedicated to it in History.”
>”Then you’d know the failure that was the Battle of Sochi.”
>Your eyes widened.
“No. You don’t mean…”
>>
>>28334214

>”Ten thousand men shot before they could even get off the boats. I looked around me and saw people using each other as shields from the bullet sprays. Brothers forcing brothers into fire to save their own skin. Some of us jumped over the sides, and others pressed on. Another eight thousand drowned out there, dragged to the bottom of the ocean by their gear."

>“I swam to the beach, and in some parts of the water, I could actually walk from all the bodies piling up. When I crawled up on the shore, I looked down at my belt. There was someone hanging onto it. They had grabbed onto me in the water and died there. They only kept grip because it was so cold their muscles locked up.”
>You were speechless.
>You wanted to rub his back or give him a hug or do SOMETHING, but it just didn’t feel right.
>Not after what you just heard.
>”So yeah. I don’t like water.”
>He pointed at the ocean, drawing your attention to it.
>”By the way, you bought a shitty boat. Even mine didn’t explode.”
“Yes, well, yours weren’t sabotaged.”
>”Is that what they teach you?”
“What do you mean?”
>”Another day, Twilight. Another day.”
>He put his hands behind his head and laid back on the sand.
>”For now, I’m tired. Come on, take a load off.”
“I can’t. I have to get to work on some tools.”
>”Right. You do that.”

Well here are those war stories someone wanted. I hope you're happy with yourself.
I know what I am with myself. Going to bed. I'll catch you next time, mah niggas.
>>
>>28334238
>SU just churning out the content
props
>>
>>28333097
Dykeshit never dies
>>
>>28333097
>>
>>28334256
And it's not all random either. I've learned from my mistakes in other greens (more or less). I've had the entire story planned out from Twilight's first ball.
>>
Night nst
>>
File: Cats reading.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cats reading.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>28333191
>Dykeshit dead
>Timberlight confirmed
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160817_041248.jpg (177KB, 673x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160817_041248.jpg
177KB, 673x1200px
>>
>>28335781
Rare puff
>>
I love twilight
>>
>>28336557
"I'm Anon Mous, and I LOOOOVE sucking big sweaty dicks and licking disgusting and furry testicle sacks!"
>>
>>28336834
You forgot to take your trip off. But we learned something new about
>>
I'm sorry for your loss, Twifriends
>>
File: 1357777830101.png (354KB, 993x558px) Image search: [Google]
1357777830101.png
354KB, 993x558px
>>28336852
>Implying I ever take it off here.
>Not getting the joke.
Do you not watch Rick and Morty? That was literally the speech Rick made to turn himself in only with "Jerry Smith" replaced with "Anon Mous"
https://youtu.be/c4TUN8XTGMs?t=1m22s
>>
File: nau.jpg (349KB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nau.jpg
349KB, 787x1024px
>>28333097

Dykeshit shalt not die so swiftly
SunLight didn't experience a surge in popularity back in November for nothing
>>
File: 1470263369534.jpg (3MB, 2585x3374px) Image search: [Google]
1470263369534.jpg
3MB, 2585x3374px
>>28337019
is right
Dykeshit is the lifeblood of the fandom
>>
File: tumblr_o6ddtuJjOX1t0cekyo1_400.png (115KB, 297x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ddtuJjOX1t0cekyo1_400.png
115KB, 297x334px
>>28337037
>>
>>28333097
Well, at least Twilight is my daughterfu.
>>
Timber Spruce will be the Aquamarine Saviors.
>>
File: fast erection.jpg (178KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
fast erection.jpg
178KB, 422x750px
I just finished reading the LoE book.

The gist is that SciTwi has the thing for Timber Spruce, Flash Sentry wants to be actual unironically platonic friends with Sunset because they haven't talked much since their breakup.

SciTwi having a thing for Timber seems to be less blatantly featured like Flash+Twi was in the first movie and I'm glad for that. I don't care about muh canon luv or anything because SciTwi isn't my waifu, but it'll definitely make for a higher quality movie because the movie isn't going to hinge around that subplot.

As for the dykeshit, Sunset and SciTwi hold hands so often in the book that I've lost count. It's not helped by the fact that Sunset's powers literally predicate on touching people to read their minds, which is unf as hell.
>>
File: 1228528.png (669KB, 1125x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1228528.png
669KB, 1125x3000px
>>28337896
tl;dr -- dykeshit is more or less safe, if not even more intense this time around. Prepare your dongs.
>>
File: 2lewd4chan.png (541KB, 923x731px) Image search: [Google]
2lewd4chan.png
541KB, 923x731px
>>28337896
>hand holding being lewd isn't just a meme anymore
>Sunny can know all of Twilight's fetishes from doing so for the ultimate dyke experience
>>
File: 687454.jpg (369KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
687454.jpg
369KB, 800x805px
>>28337896
>dykeshit

In the book, these two spend almost every scene interacting with each other like an aged couple. I refuse to believe that they didn't at least rub slits together in their tent at night.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 500x667px
>>28337924

>having sex with Shimmy
>she feels Twi is about to climax
>mind-shattering orgasm as she experiences Twilight's as well as her own culmination at the same time
>>
File: Top Unf.png (504KB, 829x720px) Image search: [Google]
Top Unf.png
504KB, 829x720px
>>28338036
I smell SunLight smut.
>>
>>28337896
>Sunset's powers literally predicate on touching people to read their minds
An illegal shimmigrant with mind reading powers, now that's dangerous.
>>28337924
Hand holding is still a meme. In fact the original meme is that "hand holding is the first step to getting pregnant"
>>
>>28338196
It isn't JUST a meme, though
>>
>>28337896
>sunset reads twilight's mind
>sees this
>>
>playing original Deus Ex for the first time
>I am playing as JC Denton
>almost done with the first level
>hear some enemies talking about this guy named JoJo
>JC, JoJo
I smell a conspiracy about this game about conspiracies
sorry for this minor blogpost
>>
File: 1471632916135.gif (767KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471632916135.gif
767KB, 400x420px
Been reading some other writefags' works between writing up the next chunk. Props to Chronos; Twi vs the forces of M.U.P.P.E.T. was fucking awesome. Jeff's next on my pastebin list, since Traplight was pretty good.

Will probably have more Cyberlight after work, though maybe a bigger chunk than usual. Will see where the thread's at.
>>
Is the movie out yet?
>>
>>28338960
Did you enjoy our autistic threadwide lore? Give SciTwi & Anon a read, it's what started the multiverse shenanigans.

http://pastebin.com/fkyAUths
>>
>>28339028
no but there is a book that has the exact same plot as the movie
>>
>>28339066
When will bookfags ever learn that the movie is NEVER like the book. It happened maybe once in movie history. I wouldn't hold my breath on LOE movie being like the LOE book.
>>
>>28339064
>It's what started the multiverae shenanigans
Thats a broad statement.
>>
>>28339112
its what started the multiverse in /nst/
>>
>>28339209
Again, broad statement.
>>
>>28339257
how is it broad?
the multiverse was first mentioned in Scitwi&Anon
it was first shown in Scitwi&Anon
>>
>>
>>28339393
Yes, it was first mentioned there. That doesn't mean every multiverse story in /nst/ is working off its premise. One newfag didn't even know it existed and they were going to write a multiverse story. The Aztecs invented peanut butter before the Spaniards came and wiped them out. The recipe was lost for hundreds of years. Would you say the Kellogg's Brothers were inspired by the Aztecs because they also happened to create peanut butter in the 1800s?
>>
>>28339513
Many of the early multiverse greens actually borrowed ideas from SciTwi & Anon, and the writefags themselves admit to it.

Multiverse greens aren't about sharing the same premise, it's about sharing background elements and character quirks across stories.
>>
>>28339722
and it doesnt even have to be about sharing
it can also be used as a plot device for having more than one twilight
>>
>>28334238
I wanted silly Discord war stories, Sea, I didn't wanted to feel bad,
>>
>>28338234
Is is though.
>>
>>28339112
>>28339257
>>28339513
>>28339812
Shut up, neo-/nst/, no one wants to hear your opinions on things you don't know.
Also, neo-/nst/ isn't always something bad, for example, this >>28338960 new writefriend IS neo-/nst/ but he is at least reading most of the greens in the thread.
>>
>>28340168
the last one was arguing against the neo-nst fag
also the new writefag is cool
>>
>>28340168
>implying I'm neo-/nst/
You can find me in the original R9Klight screencaps. All I said was just because SciTwi & Anon was the first multiverse green doesn't mean it is the basis for multiverse green. You can't really say that it "started it all". If every multiverse green following it shared similar ideas because the author had read that green and was inspired, then that would be something else. The fact that some newfags and potential writefags have not read that green but have the ideas for multiverse stories is clear proof that SciTwi & Anon, while being the first, is not the basis for that type of story.
>>
File: 1469890435532.jpg (1MB, 2819x2203px) Image search: [Google]
1469890435532.jpg
1MB, 2819x2203px
>>
File: Twist_happy_cropped_S1E12.png (102KB, 302x346px) Image search: [Google]
Twist_happy_cropped_S1E12.png
102KB, 302x346px
>>28338960
Thanks dude, means a lot!

>>28340319
Sounds like a lot of trolling, but if you're serious I think I speak for all the writefags when I say we totally took inspiration from Topfuns Scitwi and Anon. At least in the case of every "multiverse green" That's ever been posted here. Unless you count greens that never mentioned or implied the existence of the multiverse of course.
>>
>>28340319
>You can find me in the original R9Klight screencaps.
And I am the queen of England.
>All I said was just because SciTwi & Anon was the first multiverse green doesn't mean it is the basis for multiverse green.
It is though, most of the original space greens are based around it. Even then HST will always be a reference to that green.
It is the basis for multiverse greens.
>The fact that some newfags and potential writefags have not read that green but have the ideas for multiverse stories
Obvioulsy, they are reading greens about the multiverse that still have the basis of SciTwi and Anon and they get inspired to write it.
>is clear proof that SciTwi & Anon, while being the first, is not the basis for that type of story.
No, it isn't, because of the reason listed above.
>>
>>28340484
>Topfuns
Skype thing?
>>
>>28340530
Oh... is that not what he used to call himself? Yeah we still talk with him, he's a cool duder.
>>
>>28340574
his pastebin is Instantcoffee
>>
>>28340583
>tfw SciTwi & Anon will never update again because some fag complained super hard that it got "too dark"
>>
>>28340484
my work is wholly original and had nothing to do with SciTwi&Anon DONUT STEEL

:^)
>>
File: bell.gif (286KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bell.gif
286KB, 480x270px
>>28340636
You know... I don't think I ever read yours Nohooves! If I did I forgot which one it was.

Let me look at the master paste
>>
>>28340621
>tfw SciTwi & Anon will never update again because some fag complained super hard that it got "too dark"
No, it was because he was burned out and he leaved the thread. I think he came back in January an he wrote something here and also some Sunset thing in another thread.
>>28340663
I am not hooves but here you are: http://pastebin.com/u/nohooves
>>
File: 1376729138480.gif (500KB, 243x136px) Image search: [Google]
1376729138480.gif
500KB, 243x136px
>>28340663
>>28340682
I'm back from my pilgrimage to the master paste, and I can confim 2 things.

1.I have totally read Nohooves stuff in the past and loved it.
2.Nohooves has sexy ass pastes. I need to take my game up, my pastes look like shit compared to his!
>>
File: 1469937498568.png (45KB, 587x518px) Image search: [Google]
1469937498568.png
45KB, 587x518px
>>28340700
>>
>>28340700
My autism compels me to organize information

why do you think i made the wiki oh god someone please save me from these autistic shackles
>>
>>28340739
The wiki is pretty comfy designed, desu.
>>
>>28340757
Too bad the newspaper is outdated because Nestea is great again for certain, you see
>>
>>28340757
>just checked the wiki
>someone gave my story a synopsis
You know, it's small and I know it was done for everyone else, but...it really tugs on my heartstrings. Thanks, whoever did that. It sure means a lot.
>>
>>28340831
What's your green, family?
>>
>>28340884
Not that anon, but I think it's Moblight.
>>
>>28341065
That's some advanced dykeshit.
>>
File: Twifather.png (278KB, 1154x998px) Image search: [Google]
Twifather.png
278KB, 1154x998px
>>28340906
>legitimate
>taxi
>business
>>
>>28341194
that edit is god tier
>>
>>28334238

>You arrived to find your clay wares had properly dried and shrunk. All there was to do was to fire them.
>Managing that required a little creativity.
>In the end, the next day, you had your kiln, a large bowl, and your floor plates.
>The plates would have to wait to go in the tent though, as that needed to be enlarged for Anonymous.
>With Discord’s help, you increase the size of tent three times over.
>There was plenty of room for everyone now, and all that was needed was eighteen more floor plates.
>With your large bowl in hand, you went to get some more clay for that project.
>On your way there, you tried to figure once again just where you were in the world.
>The yacht, if you remembered right, had a top speed of forty-two knots. That was about forty-eight miles per hour.
>The boat was on the water for a total of ten hours before it exploded.
>Discord could have sailed in any direction at any time, but assuming he went in a straight line for his six hours at the wheel, and even adding the last four hours as safety room, the farthest you could have traveled in any given direction was four hundred and eighty miles.
>That meant that, mincing numbers, you could be anywhere within a three hundred and sixty two thousand square mile area of the shoreline.
“Well shit, I guess that means we’re somewhere in the ocean! Great detective work.”
>In your pity party, you failed to watch where you were going and tripped on a small rock as you approached the creek.
>The bowl flew from your hands.
>You watched in abject horror as it flew threw the air.
>It would fall on the ground and shatter. Then you’d have to start ALL over again.
>Instead, it landed in the water.
“Oh, thank God,” you sighed in relief.
>>
>>28341693

>The bowl bobbed as it righted itself and began to float along with the current.
>You got up and dusted yourself off, though it didn’t really matter much since half of your dress’ weight was filth of assorted types at that point.
>As you approached the bowl to remove it from the water, you noticed how much it seemed like a boat in that moment.
>Damn thing. A boat is what got you into the whole mess.
>Then it hit you.
>A boat. Yes, that could do it.
>What had started the problem could also be the solution.
>No, not as in being rescued by a boat.
>Three hundred and sixty two thousand square miles was a lot of area to cover. The chances of another ship stumbling across you were slim, and you didn’t very much want to wait five years to be rescued either.
>You could build a boat!
“But the ocean is so vast. How could one small boat form an island find its way back home?” you muttered and picked the bowl out of the water.
>Well, it’s not like you’d have to sail blindly.
>You got off the east coast, which means you would have had to sail east, lest your voyage would have been by car.
>All you would have to do to get back to shore was sail true west.
>A compass is pretty easy to build. All it takes is some water, a leaf, and a needle.
>Innominate had her trunk back. There was bound to be a small needle in there you could use.
>If not, making one wouldn’t be so difficult either.
>Of course, there was the problem of actually moving the boat.
>You could have possibly been four hundred and eighty miles away from the mainland. A simple raft would not suffice for that distance, and as much as you trusted in Anonymous’ strength, even he couldn’t paddle that far.
>You needed an engine, and lucky for you, you’re just the kind of genius to make one.
“It’s settled then. I’ll build an Arc.”
>>
>>28341699

>You gathered some clay from the deposit the bowl had once been a part of and went back to camp.
>At dinner that night, which was another tiger shark Discord had caught by using Bobby’s corpse as bait, you told your idea to everyone.
>”You want another boat in our lives?” asked Anonymous.
>”I don’t know about him, but I love boats! Can this one blow up too?”
>”Shut up, Discord,” chided Innominate.
“No,” you answered. “There will be zero risk of this one blowing up.”
>”You know, last time I bit the bullet and went on a boat for you, I ended up regretting it.”
“I know, Anonymous. I’m sorry. But hey, we’d all be dead right now if it weren’t for your quick thinking. It’s a good thing you were there for us.”
>He shrugged.
>”What kind of friend would I be if I let mine die?”
>”You wouldn’t be a friend at all. But hey, not everyone's friend material. I used to be best friends with this lovely girl before she stabbed me in the back and...well, I’ll tell that story later,” said the old man with a mouth full of food.
>”Oh come on. You can’t tease us like that. What happened?” asked Innominate.
>”No, no. It’s really not that important.”
“It sounds like she really hurt you.
>You put a hand on his back and started to rub.
>”She did. I guess you could say she sort of ruined my life. Oh well, things happen. You move on, you find new hobbies, and you learn to enjoy things again. I quite love my hobby.”
“What do you do?”
>”I hunt.”
>”Anything big?”
>”Oh yeah. The biggest, toughest prey of them all.”
>Anonymous nodded.
>”Good for you, Discord.”
>”I’m quite proud of myself, actually. I’ve got ninety nine of them so far. One hundred is on the way.”
>>
>>28341706

>He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close against him.
>His clothes had stiffened over the course of your stay on the island. They rubbed against your bare arms uncomfortably.
>”And I want you to be there when I catch it! All of you! Well, except for you, Innominate. Your bun kind of creeps me out.”
>”Hey!”

>The next day, after the plates had fully dried out, you set six of them in the kiln and got to work on planning the boat.
>The trip would likely take a while, so you needed food and water to last four people however long it would take.
>The fuller you wanted people’s stomachs, the more room had to be on the boat for everything.
>Once it got too big, it wouldn’t be feasible to move it with any engine you could create from island scraps.
>Perhaps you wouldn’t need much food at all. If everyone stuffed themselves every day until departure, they would be fat enough that they could likely live off that alone, leaving more space for water and making the whole boat lighter.
“Good luck getting Innominate fat,” you scoffed.
>Best to stick with food stores on the boat.
>After accounting for minimal nutritional needs, you found a suitable size for the boat.
>Then it was time to come up with an engine.
>That would be...harder. Not too hard for you, though.
>Hell, if you can develop a dark energy-based fusion machine, you can sure as hell make a boat engine from whatever you could find on an island.
>As you went about that, drawing figures with a stick in the sand, Anonymous walked over to you.
>You looked at him in shock and urged him to sit down and take some the weight off his leg.
>Pointing to it to show him how terrible it looked, you saw that it was looking fairly good, as far as broken legs go.
>It had shrunken down back to normal size, and the coloration had mostly faded.
>”I told you it’d heal fine. What’s going on in the sand over here?”
>>
>>28341718

“They’re plans for the boat. I’m sorry, how did your leg heal that fast?”
>”Come on, Twilight. You know I’m a quick healer.”
>You frowned and slapped his leg with the stick.
>He winced and pulled it back from you.
>”Hey, I never said it didn’t hurt.”
“Anonymous, come on. If you don't tell me what’s going on, I’m just going to dissect you later.”
>He sighed and plopped down next to you.

>”Not right now. Why don’t you tell me more about this boat? Maybe I could help.”
“Not right now? It’s been seven years, Anonymous.”
>”I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Then you shouldn’t have come over here and tempted me like this. You should have known what I would ask.”
>”You women are all the same. At least Innominate learned to drop it.”
“Drop what?”
>”This!”
>Your eyes went wide.
“W-what?”
>Unbelievable.
>You didn’t think it was possible.
>Your entire worldview just shattered.
>Anonymous, the stone faced, monotone, universal constant just raised his voice at you.
>It seemed to shock him as well.
>He responded similarly to you, though more watered down.
>”Twilight, I’m sorry. I don’t know...I don’t know what that was.”
“Anonymous, what are you guarding?” you asked softly.
>He stared at you long and hard.
>When he looked into your eyes, you could see that he was searching inside himself more than you.
>After a long silence, he turned away and looked off at the ocean.
>”You win,” he muttered.
“So? What’s up with you?”
>”Innominate told you about power juice, right? And how it originally came from my blood?”
>You nodded.
>”That’s a lie. It lives in my blood, but it was originally from a jar. It wasn’t just me, either. There were ten of us, handpicked for our ability to operate under stress and follow orders.”
“Is this about the war?”
>He nodded.
>>
>>28341726

>”The Axis was proving to be a stronger opponent than the government originally thought. They began pouring billions of dollars into new weapon development before some nutjob convinced them that the key to winning wasn’t better weapons, but better soldiers.”
“You and those nine others.”
>”The Enhanced Warrior Program, they called it. We weren’t warriors though. We weren’t even the final product. We were just the dogs they used to get their real ideas from. What worked with us moved onto the next part of the plan. If some chemical proved detrimental to our health, well, what’s one man worth against the entire free world?”
“That’s horrible.”

>”It was necessary. I knew that. Well, at first, anyway. I wanted to help them. I really wanted to make a difference, but the serums and the treatments...it started to eat away at me. One day they injected me with something. I could feel the heat run through my veins and begin to cloud my mind. It was supposed to be temporary--something a soldier could take before battle to heighten performance, only with me, it didn’t wear off.”
”Innominate said that you were always angry when you saw her.”
>”I was broken. I rebelled, and as punishment, they threw me in with the forces at Sochi. They wanted me to die with everyone else in that sacrifice play. I didn’t go down though. No, I wouldn’t give them the pleasure of finally succeeding.”
“What’d you do next?”
>>
>>28341737

>”Well, it’s simple. I showed them just what their Frankenstein’s Monster could do. Those scientists and their next generation super soldiers didn’t know what hit them.”
>You waited for him to continue, but it seemed he was done with his tale.
“Anonymous, I don’t know what to say.”
>”Don’t say anything. That chapter of my life is done. Right now, I just want to do what I can to get off this island. How can I help you?”
>You gestured to your drawing in the sand.
“Well, I need some wood. Why don’t I build you an axe and let you get chopping?”
>”Alright.”

Just a small update tonight. Hopefully I can keep it coming at this pace and we can move the story along. I'm glad people are enjoying the green so far. In case I'm not here tomorrow, happy Labor Day, /nst/.
>>
>>28340168
>>28340232
Y-You too.
>>
>>28330970
Movingswiftlyon.

>You and Sunset Slaughter spend the next two hours making small talk and generally trying to get acquainted.
>Turns out the gore thing you told Terra-93 wasn't a lie.
>Khornates man, all about their war god and his blood and skull fetish.
>At the very least this one was human, which counts for a lot more than the three other War universes you'd been to, and the Sunsets you'd met there.
"So how'd Khorne get into the Coalition anyway? I thought Shimianity was the official religion?"
>"It is, but do you think any Shimmers would want to tell a pack of roving berserk Wars that they shouldn't venerate their god of violence?"
>She takes a sip of the water you'd provided.
>"Besides, there are enough of those corpse worshiping idiots to keep us in check that the Coalition doesn't really bother us. Helps that we keep good ties to what few Twilights follow Khorne's ways."
>You nod, looking out over the stars.
>"So what about your Shimmer?"
>Your blood turns to ice.
"...Long story."
>"Well we've got a while, and at some point we're going to need to trust one another."
"..."
"She's got a point, Twi."
>Sunny's voice is calm, almost soothing, but all you can feel is rot.
>Okay, so maybe you weren't entirely okay with Sunny being stuck in your skull.
>You were, but only when it was a personal thing; actually talking about it felt... wrong.
>Your left arm flexes and rolls with muscles that aren't actually there.
>"Look, I get it. If it's a personal thing I-"
"No! Er... It's fine. Just... don't... overreact?"
>"Look, unless you're about to rip yourself in half and the Goddess-Empress jumps out and hate-fucks me out of existence, there isn't much that fazes me anymore."
>Wat.jpg
"I... fine, whatever, and no."
>You start running over the mental string of commands to do this properly.
>Might as well get the most obvious thing out of the way.
>Sunny starts flicking through your subroutines as well, taking a more active role.
>>
>>28342042

>Even though the entire process is, essentially, giving over control of most of your body and thought process, Sunny's presence is gentle and intimate.
>If you'd have to describe it, it's like slowly submerging yourself in water, just your head floating above the surface.
>There's not any panic to it though; just a languid floating sensation.
>Sunny starts turning off a few processes, turning others on.
>Slowly, the camouflage on your prosthetic limbs powers down, then, much more slowly, boots back up using a different command string.
>What few sections of your actual head and torso are metal and wire follow suit, though most of it is just concentrated around the shoulder blades and spinal column.
>Violet skin gives way to orange amber on everything that isn't your actual flesh, and a section of the artificial hair around the left side of your scalp changes to red-yellow.
>You don't need to glance into the cockpit's reflection to know that your left eye switched from purple to teal.
>Not like you could anyway.
>By this point Sunny's got the reins, and while you can easily brute force your way into control of your right arm and head again, you're content to take the passive role.
>You need to be alone with your thoughts for a bit anyway.
>Slaughter blinks, somewhat awed at your transformation.
>"Woah."
>Sunny clears your throat, and while your voice still comes out as your own, the tone change is obvious.
"Yeah, woah..."
>"So you're both sharing a body? Is this a Star universe thing?"
"It's just a temporary solution to my problem. Twi transferred me into her own cybernetics to save my life."
>Slaughter grunts, rolling her hand for Sunny to continue as she takes another drink.
"There's not really much else to say. I was dying and Twilight had more than enough storage space to hold me."
>"And the bionics?"
"Now THAT is our home universe. Our technology level was a few centuries above Terra levels. Not able to match the Society, but-"
>>
File: 99590102049_CHAOSHELLBLADE1.jpg (26KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99590102049_CHAOSHELLBLADE1.jpg
26KB, 600x620px
>>28342062

>"Was?"
>Fuck.
>You consider brute-forcing your way back into control, keeping your mouth shut, and changing the subject.
"..."
>"...That's why you're hunting."
"..."
Neither of you respond, but Slaughter lets out a breath and sets down her empty cup.
>"...Sorry."
"I-It's fine. Like you said, we all need to trust one another, right? Just... is that enough to know we've got a common goal?"
>"Yeah."
>You keep Sunny on the reins for the rest of the time you're waiting on Terra-93.
>You're not angry, but you don't want to look at Slaughter, or anyone for that matter.
>Fuck.
>You didn't want this.
>Your consciousness drifts further into yourself, and for the next two hours you stay there, not quite asleep, but not quite awake either.
>Eventually, though, you know Terra-93 is going to call.
>Sunny doesn't have to tell you, you both just sort of go through the process for her to give you full control again.
>The intimacy is still there, as is the time the process takes, but it really is just going through the motions at this point.
>Your augmentations' camouflage return you to 'normal' a moment before your comms receive an incoming call.
>"I'm coming up now. Engines are fixed, so our collaboration is done. If this happens again, I'll contact you."
>You nod, watching the repaired Satan being towed by Terra-93s own craft, which is about the same size as your own, if entirely different in appearance.
>Sunny initiates the docking procedures, but you're barely paying attention.
>You're vaguely aware of the local Twilight's ship returning to her own planet, and Sunny retracting the connection between Slaughter's ship and yours, but you stay put.
>Eventually, though, Slaughter's face comes over the view-screen.
>"So, where to boss?"
>You reach over and grab another cup of Space Starbucks, taking a long drink before responding.
"Terra-94. The path of destruction points towards it being the next logical step. If not, then the trail's cold and we'll try something else."
>>
>>28342071

>As it turns out, your hopes on Equis were false ones.
>Terra-94 was all but pristine.
>You call to any universes in the immediate vicinity through 5D space, but what few responses you get turn up negative.
>Others just block your calls.
>Not turn up as unavailable, or fail to pick up, but blocked.
>Bastards.
>Eventually, you give up, Slaughter following your lead soon after.
>The two of you pull up alongside one another, merge MAGI fields, and dock ships.
>She comes aboard with a few MREs from her home universe, looking as hungry as you, barely, feel.
>"Hope you like Grox!"
>Turns out, Grox is pretty good, whatever it is.
>You'll admit your knowledge on War universes isn't the most extensive, but you don't care as you tuck into the meal with your new hunting companion.
>Two meals in a row of food that isn't some cheap ramen or freezer burnt meat.
>If this is a dream, for once, you don't want to wake up.
>You keep the conversation focused this time.
>Whether Slaughter is doing it for your sake, or her Khornate tendencies are getting riled from your lack of progress, you don't know or care.
>"Think the USSR will help out with capturing a rogue Starlight?"
"Probably. They're one of the few council factions that uphold the laws and treaties. You're going to have to do the talking though."
>"Sure. I know a few greys that aren't taking a dirt nap. Should be easy."
>The question of why exactly you've neither gone to the USSR before, or are having Slaughter do the talking is absent from the rest of the conversation.
>Eventually, though, you both turn in for the night, the Khornate Sunset bidding you a good night involving some prayer you don't fully understand.
>Brush, change clothes, flop into bed; your nightly routine goes along fine.
>Sunny activates the same mechanical limbs from the morning, and the entire process goes in reverse as, with much less pain, your prosthetic limbs are disconnected and hauled into the bowels of the ship for maintenance.
>>
>>28342084

>So you just lay there, the sodium-vapour lamps dimming down, and use your right arm to pull your blankets over yourself.
>And lay.
>And lay.
>You roll onto one side, arm tossed above the sheets.
>Sunny's voice whispers in your ear.
"Can't sleep?"
>You grunt.
"Thinking."
>That gentle tone runs against your mind.
"It's not your fault..."
"No, not that. I... think I've moved past it, Sunny."
>You sigh, throwing your hand over your face.
>There's a warmth along your back, artificial nerve endings alerting you to Sunny's altering of your systems to give the feeling of her long-gone body on yours.
>Your breath comes out shaky.
"Just, the casualness that Starlight blows us off."
>Sunny lets out a gentle hum.
"Hear me out."
"...Okay..."
"We've been at this for a while. All three of us. Nearly a hundred universe jumps and only five were destroyed beyond repair. It's become almost routine."
"What, you think she's trying to tell us something?"
>Sunny sighs.
"I don't know. I never knew Starlight like you did."
>You both just lay there for a while, warmth across your back.
>Eventually, you speak up.
"...We'll ask the USSR. Maybe they've seen her. Maybe there is a reason... Maybe she's just insane and nothing's changed."
"Yeah... G'night, Twi."
>You get comfortable, feeling the warmth stay there even as you drift off to sleep.
"Good night, Sunset."
>Mercifully, you don't dream; the first in a row of long, nightmare-filled nights.
>>
>>28342101
Want to join the elusive skype group?
>>
File: Baconmane and Eggs.png (683KB, 1100x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Baconmane and Eggs.png
683KB, 1100x1168px
>>28342101

>When you awaken, you hear your best friend's voice in stereo.
"Alright, now flip it."
>"Like this?"
"Yeah, that's great! See, you're a natural at this!"
>You pull the sheets off of yourself, refreshed, but still groggy.
"Blugh..."
"Oh, Twi's awake! One sec."
>You sit up with your good arm, just as Sunny's voice is in your ear.
"Sorry Twi. Slaughter and I were making breakfast."
>You rub your face, quickly waking up fully.
"It's fine. Just need to get used to a third person. Any damage to my limbs?"
>The panels start sliding open, and during the entire process, the pain is a fraction less noticeable.
"Nope."
>You go about your morning routine, though the shower passes much quicker this time.
>Instead of your usual attire and lab coat, you throw on an over-sized t-shirt and some sweat pants.
>Slaughter's making actual coffee, or whatever her definition of coffee is, alongside a growing stack of pancakes and bacon.
>"Morning."
"Hey. Sorry, my sleep cycle's off."
>"Eh, no problem. Food's ready."
>If having another person working alongside you meant fresh food, you'd gladly keep Slaughter around for as long as she wanted to be there.
>Holy shit, she can cook.
"So how far are we from the USSR homeworld?"
>"About half a day, at most. I sent a request ahead of time, and my contacts are seeing what they can do."
"Think we might get an actual lead?"
>"No clue, but they've yet to let me down."
>You take a sip of coffee; smooth, bitter, and tinged with some form of metal taste you can't fully place.
>Not blood though, because she made a pot with the stuff mixed in for herself.
>You shake your head and spear another hunk of pancake.
>Fucking Khornates.
>Sunny's voice comes over the tiny speakers set into the ship itself.
"Girls, we've got a problem."
>Your body tenses, then you gulp down the coffee and make for the pilot's seat, Slaughter quickly cleaning up and moving to join you.
"What is it?"
>Warning lights and images begin resolving across the view-screen.
>>
File: large.png (266KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
266KB, 770x1024px
>>28342125

>You're already aware of what you're looking at before Slaughter does.
>MUPPET ship, probably a cruiser judging from the size.
>A plan quickly forms in your mind.
"Slaughter, Sunny's going to take over. I need you two to convince them I'm not... around."
>"What?"
"What?"
>You chew your lip.
"Think about it; MUPPET is only interested in Twilights. If they think Sunny's in control, they might move on."
>"And if it doesn't?"
"Then we disengage, split up, and meet up back on the USSR homeworld."
Sunny remains quiet for a moment, then over the speaker system.
"Alright."
>You both start the process of switching between your roles.
>Slaughter's done her best to look disheveled and fresh out of bed, which isn't far from the truth.
>Sunny's eye color overrides yours just as the MUPPET cruiser starts to hail you.
>As Sunny accepts, you drift as deep into your own head as you can go.
>You barely even register anything, at least until a familiar face appears on the view-screen.
>Fuck.
>Double fuck.
>The bionic eye and half of the jawline being replaced with metal informs you of who you’re looking at.
>Immediately her eyes lock on Sunny.
>"Cut the crap, Star, I know you're there."
>Of course it was your Moondancer.
>Sunny all but throws you back into control, and you rub your face with your right arm, camouflage still her amber-orange.
"What do you want, Moons?"
>The other Star-36 inhabitant rolls her eyes.
>You're probably pushing your luck, but you're on-edge, so fuck it.
>"Checking if you've seen that smug purple bitch lately. Do you have any idea how hard it is to convince MUPPET to halt any Twilight assaults and look for a Starlight?"
"No... and the trail ran cold on Terra-93."
>"Damnit."
"Yeah. We're heading to the USSR to try and find a lead."
>"Hrmph. Fine. I've got my own leads to check."
>You can accept that much, even from someone who was part of an organization trying to kill you and every version of you in the multiverse.
>"Now get going."
>>
>>28342123
tbqh the skype group seems like a lot of baggage
>>
>>28342177
Yer darn tootin, it is, partner.But it's someone to shitpost with on a friday night
>>
>>28342173
And that's probably going to be it. I got a double tomorrow, so probably going to hold off for a while before posting more. Midway through Space Twixie and Stalkerlight, so if I don't post for a few days assume I'm catching up on green.

>>28342123
>Skype
>Not Discord
I mean don't expect me to talk much, but sure?
Skype account is ghostlyreader, username is Engineseer GR/MS. If those names ring any bells, ignore it.
>>
Speaking of the skype group, when is the next con? And are any writefags going?
>>
File: apul.jpg (257KB, 1040x1447px) Image search: [Google]
apul.jpg
257KB, 1040x1447px
>>28342263
I keep telling them to change but they never listen
>>
>>28342315
idk we yell at each other about it every week or so
>>
>>28334682
>durr
what, do they actually kiss? or is it flashlight tier?
>>
>>28342316
I want to tease Applejack's apple until cider comes out.
>>
File: Sweaty Hindu God.jpg (31KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty Hindu God.jpg
31KB, 426x341px
>>28342378
>>
File: Launch launch launch.gif (41KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
Launch launch launch.gif
41KB, 600x599px
>>28342358
I don't fucking know, but I've heard twice now the book pushes that Twilight is straight and has the hots for Timber.
>>
>>28342385
The book heavily implies that she wants to do the EG equivalent of "Netflix and chill" with Timber after the camp is over.
>>
File: 1469570142007.png (238KB, 3343x3057px) Image search: [Google]
1469570142007.png
238KB, 3343x3057px
>>28342385
>>28342396
Sunset and twilight has been paired since flashlight and they wanted to go to a damn dance. Not seeing why anyone gives a fuck about twilight being all over some characterless faggot from the new movie, It didn't stop anyone here before, and it's not like theyre going to make anyone seem gay in a childrens toy commercial. Going by EQG 1, you can make the assumption that both twilight and sunset as straight and all the evidence would be in your favor.

Canon can literally suck a dick, and it's not like anyone here who wants straight twilight is going to give any fuck about that when anon isn't a character anyway.
>>
File: 1462929712759.png (1MB, 1641x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1462929712759.png
1MB, 1641x2100px
>>28342385
Her having the hots for timber was confirmed the second they met. The way she looks at him, the flirting, Sunset even teasing her about it. I for one just hope she's happy, scitwi deserves to be happy.
>>
File: 1471205277338.png (910KB, 1280x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1471205277338.png
910KB, 1280x1249px
>>28342455
movies come and go. dykeshit is forever.
>>
File: tumblr_o9rgtuXKHG1t0cekyo1_1280.png (264KB, 694x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9rgtuXKHG1t0cekyo1_1280.png
264KB, 694x369px
>>
>>28342455
That's a great picture.
>>
>>28341771
Do you happen to like Captain America?
>>
File: 1472621820432.jpg (36KB, 552x532px) Image search: [Google]
1472621820432.jpg
36KB, 552x532px
>>28342522
Chub hands
I want tumblr to leave
>>
>>28342608
you gotta admit that the picture is pretty cute though
>>
>>28342455
You forgot to save the filename, captain Cook.
>>
>>28342489
Are JoJo and Ikea crying?
Are they going to accept their feelings about each other and do straight dykeshit, or as the kids say "do the horizontal tango"?
>>
>>28342601
Hoh boy, that's a yes. The first movie is partly what inspired me to start lifting. Evans is my goal body. I also aim to become a Captain some day so I can call myself Captain America. I hope that in my life, I can inspire others to be as brave and righteous.
>>
>>28342658
Of course not.
But idk ask them.
>>
>>28342667
I just wish there were more men who valued honour and braveness in this modern world. Maybe the world would be a better place.
>>
>>28342667
>acquire ideal body
>go to pone convention
>ask your waifu's VA to call you "Captain America" in your waifu's voice

You know you must do this.
>>
>>28342671
Okay.
>>28340583
Same questions: >>28342658
>>
>>28342773
No
>>
>>28342759
I completely agree. We'll get there one day though. You just have to have a little faith.

>>28342772
Welp, adding that one to the bucket list. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>28342842
Who is your waifu, Seafriend?

We won't judge much.
>>
File: Fucks Given = 0.gif (2MB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
Fucks Given = 0.gif
2MB, 400x197px
>>28342658
I didn't care when people thought she was a lesbian. I don't care now that people think she's straight. I don't care about anything. I write whatever I want.
>>
>>28342939
Sunfag here, but you probably could have figured that out.
>>
>>28342939
Not Sea, but it's Celestia.
>>
>>28344048
Sunny is a cite
>>
>>
>>28344837
What would Twilight do with her friends on the beach?
>>
>>
>>
>>28345181
She would have fun.
>>
>>28345921
you madman
>>
File: tumblr_nj1rpx4DFE1u0iye6o2_500.jpg (328KB, 435x635px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj1rpx4DFE1u0iye6o2_500.jpg
328KB, 435x635px
>>
>>
>>28344369
Celly is top cute
>>
>>28347298
Sunny is cuter than Celly
>>
>>28347298
>>28347333
They're both equally a cute
>>
File: 58599167_p4_master1200.jpg (400KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58599167_p4_master1200.jpg
400KB, 700x1000px
>>
>>28344369
Sunfag means Celestia. You are thinking of Baconfag.
>>
>>28342263
You are coocking up a nice green m8.
>>
>>28341771
So Sea, how did you became interested in the thread? I gather you have been here from the beginning?
>>
>>28347608
I think sea came here pretty early this year
I know he wasnt here in the beginning

also I like Moblight
>>
>>28347689
If I remember right from what he told an anon here he was here from the start of r9klight to maybe until october and then left and then came back.
>>
>>28347702
oh I didnt know that, still pretty cool
>>
>>
>>28347608
Yeah, I've been here since the beginning. I took a break from the thread around when Treehugger admitted her love for Twilight and was incredibly sad to see that, upon my return, EqGWF had disappeared. Thankfully Traplight and BBSA were there to fill the void in my heart.

>>28347689
Aw shucks. I like you too, dear reader.
>>
File: 1440529897860.png (166KB, 700x808px) Image search: [Google]
1440529897860.png
166KB, 700x808px
>>
>>28347350
But Celly is cuter. Just saying.
>>
File: smug dykes.jpg (662KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
smug dykes.jpg
662KB, 1280x1280px
Hey Nestea, let's have an improvised poll.

In your opinion, which green is the saddest green in this thread?
>>
>>28348249
I don't know why you're even asking this. The answer is R9Klight. Anyone saying otherwise is either retarded or hasn't read it.
>>
>>28348249
suicidelight
>>
>>28348249
a lot of early greens were pretty sad, mostly because Velvet, bullying, or other things
So I have to say Traplight
>>
File: GOLD - NST.png (176KB, 1292x1424px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD - NST.png
176KB, 1292x1424px
>>28348249
RfOlight.
She having a penis actually makes it more sad.
>>28348263
You are retarded.
>>
>>28348249
RfO.
>>
>>28348249
Nothing will ever be sadder than that Treehugger scene from r9klight
>>
>>28348475
I still feel it bruh. Tbqh /nst/ is what made me stop hating Treehugger.
>>
Does anyone have an old sketch that was posted her a few months back of Twilight being grabbed by disembodied hands, and she looked nervous and was shaking? Really need that pic
>>
>>28348810
thats pretty vague, can you describe it more
>>
>>28348810
Also she was in her school uniform
>>
>>28348828
I mean it was a black and white sketch. She was being held by disembodied hands, looked nervous, her mouth was agape, and that's all I remember. I think it was drawn by someone who regularly draws in these threads, if that helps. It also looked kinda lewd to be honest
>>
File: 1438143448879.jpg (1005KB, 2375x2931px) Image search: [Google]
1438143448879.jpg
1005KB, 2375x2931px
>>28348848
>I think it was drawn by someone who regularly draws in these threads
was it in a style similar to this?
>>
>>28348856
That looks similar. You might be on to something. Sorry for being so vague btw, I don't usually get a chance to browse on here
>>
>>28348865
couldn't find anything in desuarcive by puffy
sorry
>>
>>28348914
No worries mate. Thank you for trying though!
>>
File: 1436565798845.png (306KB, 2262x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1436565798845.png
306KB, 2262x1596px
>>
>>28341771

>With no metal--or rather, no accessible metal--on the island, the axe would have to be made of stone.
>Tracking down a rock was no problem.
>Tracking down the RIGHT rock was a bit of a challenge.
>You wanted something that was close to the shape of an axe head already. Most of everything that fit the description was far too small to use.
>Once you ventured further from the beach and deeper into the woods, you found a rather nice piece that you felt could work.
>You grabbed that and transported it back to camp, along with a larger flat stone and a smaller hand sized one.
>For you, that was quite the workout.
>It was disgusting how weak you were.
>You had been doing so well in the two weeks before the boat trip. Now look at you.
>You needed to continue your work.
>A modified bodyweight routine would be enough to get your strength up if you had a large enough protein intake.
>Finding enough meat to build muscle would be harder than just surviving, but what the hell? You never shied away from a project before.
>After setting all the rocks down, you sat in the indent you had created in the sand.
>It occurred to you that between the “tools” you had been making, the schematics in the sand, your butt indent, and the addition of the work stones, you had made yourself your own little lab on the beach.
“You can take the scientist out of the lab, but I guess you can’t take the lab out of the scientist.”
>The rest of the day was spent hammering away at the axe head with your hand stone, shaping it until it was near enough that you could begin to grind it to an edge.
>With a bowl of water next to you, you wet the work stone and ground the axe head against it until it fully formed.
>>
>>28349282

>By then, it was dinner time.
>You opted out, as there was work to be done.
>The axe handle needed to be found and shaped, then you had to finish with your tools, then you needed to exercise, then you needed to figure out the engine, then you needed to--
>”Twilight, honey, you need to shut up,” said Innominate as she shoved the remains of Larry, Discord’s shark from the previous night, against your chest. “You survived an exploding boat. Don’t work yourself to death on this dingy island.”
“We won’t be here long if I can just get everything done.”
>”Yeah, well you’re not getting everything done tonight. Eat, drink, and be merry,” she replied, wrapping her arm around Anonymous’ hip.
“Anonymous, help me out here.”
>”Sorry, but I want to sleep in the tent tonight.”
>You grunted and angrily bit into the shark.
>Funny. That’s something you never thought you’d write.
>Twilight, devourer of sharks.
>Is tiger shark even safe to eat?
>You lived. That’s good enough.
>Once your piece of Larry was done, you went back to work.
>This time, you took to the woods to find a proper handle for the axe.
>Innominate insisted on going with you, discontent to let you walk around the woods at night all alone.
>”This is so boring,” she muttered at the five minute mark.
“Shouldn’t you be more used to boringness? You do live with the human equivalent of xanax.”
>”Of course I’m used to it with him. You’re usually a bit more fun though. Hey, remember that time we paid a visit to that Sentry loser?”
“Fondly. Man, you really let him have it. I didn’t even know you could swing bats like that.”
>”It’s all in the wrist.”
“Well keep an eye out for some wood--a tree trunk or a branch--about the size of a bat. That’s what we’re here for.”
>”Can do.”
>>
>>28349297

>”Hey, Twi, why’d you want to go for a boat ride anyway?”
“Oh, you know…”
>Because you suspected her husband of being a back stabber.
>You thought she and he were in league against you and you wanted to see if they needed to be killed or not.
“I like boats.”
>”Funny, you never mentioned it to me.”
“It’s a new hobby of mine. I only recently got into boating.”
>”Fair enough. I’m sorry your first trip on the water had to end like this.”
“Well, what can you do?”
>What? It’s not like you’re going to tell your friend you were ready to shoot her.
>She was obviously innocent. No need in concerning her any further.
>After five or ten more minutes of walking in the dark, you spotted a small tree that fit all your needs.
“Help me take this thing down.”
>The two of you, with some time and effort, chopped down the miniature tree and hauled it off back to camp.
>By the time you got back, it had been night time for quite a while and you were getting very tired.
>You set the tree down at your beach lab, did a quick workout just to get yourself back into the swing of things, and went to bed.
>>
>>28349308

>When the sun rose, you did so with it.
>The first thing you did was check the fish trap to see if anything had been caught.
>Well, if anything had been caught, it was gone when you saw it.
>The trap was completely destroyed, likely by hungry sharks that smelled the captured food.
>Damn animals.
>After that, you went for a quick jog.
>Quick as in after three minutes, you were winded and could not continue.
“We’ll try for four tomorrow,” you wheezed.
>Well, that was all wonderful. You sure did love failing at everything.
“Hopefully the axe will go a little better than all this.”
>You went to your lab and got to work on the handle.
>After cutting the trunk to a proper length, you carved out a hole near the top of it which the head would fit into.
>Discord had gotten a fire going in order to cook some breakfast, but he’d completely forgotten about it and left the pit roaring.
>Whatever. No skin off your bones.
>You used some twigs to remove a burning coal from the pit and place it into the hole of the handle.
>As you blew on it, it glowed and scorched the wood.
>It ate away at the handle, making the hole bigger and sturdier.
>When that was done, you took another stick and began to smooth the edges out.
>All that was left was to carve a full grip out of the trunk piece, which you did with the hand stone, and to insert the axe head.
>You hammered it in and presented it to Anonymous.
>”I’m impressed. Good job, Twilight.”
“Thank you. Now, what I need you to do is find similarly sized trees and cut them down. They need to be small enough that we can manage them easily. Got it?”
>”Sure thing.”
“Oh, and if you find saplings out there, bring those to me.”
>He nodded and disappeared into the forest.
>The sound of stone banging against wood told you that he had found one to chop down.
>Good.
>>
>>28349319

>Next up was the engine.
>You kept coming up with new ideas and had to scrap them all since they were essentially perpetual motion machines. You can’t get something from nothing.
>But you had nothing! There was no way to make fuel on that damned island!
>But wait, Twilight. If you can’t make fuel, why not just use nature’s fuel?
>The wind!
>Sails worked for a reason.
>You could design something that utilized wind power to move a paddle.
>But what?
>A sail? Too simple. Also, you had no idea how to sail a boat.
>You were also sure nobody else did either considering Anonymous was a soldier and not a seaman, Innominate grew up in the city, and Discord openly admitted to not knowing how to work a boat.
>Now, what you could do was create a sort of windmill that would transfer power to a paddle through a gearbox.
>With your trusty pointed stick in hand, you began to draw out what it would look like in the sand.
>Crude, you thought, but doable. Definitely doable.
>It would also have to be able to pivot in case the wind or the current knocked the raft off course.
>After several hours of chopping, Anonymous returned to you.
>He had the axe in one hand and, nestled in the crooks of both his arms, a very large amount of saplings.
>You thanked him profusely as he set them down.
>”It’s no problem. I’m going to go get the other trees I cut down. Holler if you need anything.”
“Will do,” you said as you got down and began to strip them of their bark.
>When you were finished fully removing and splitting the bark into strands, the sun had begun to set.
>Innominate tried to get you to eat again, but you told her your current work was time sensitive, and food would have to wait.
>>
>>28349333

>”You’re a real piece of work,” she groaned and sat down beside you. “What is this anyway?”
“It’s currently strands of bark. It’s going to be rope once I’m done winding it together.
>She took three strands up from the ground and tried to mimic your hand movements.
>”Like this?”
“Yes, like that. What are you doing?”
>”Helping you.”
“Why? Don’t you want to eat?”
>”Yeah, but I want you to eat too. The sooner we get this done, the sooner that happens.”
“Thank you.”
>”Just doing my part.”
>Once again, the two of you had worked long into the night.
>At least the fruits of your labor were more apparent than the last time.
>When all was said and done, there was at least a hundred feet of rope for you to work with.
>With Anonymous’ talent for finding you saplings, that would likely be added to in the following days.
>”Now come on. I’m fucking starving!”
“Me too. Anything good tonight?”
>”The same thing as every night.”
“We’re going to get scurvy on this diet.”
>”Hey, didn’t you bring Discord a bunch of fruit the other night?”
“That’s right. I should collect some more for camp.”
>She shook her head.
>”You’re busy enough, kid. I’ll do the gathering around here.”
“You sure?”
>”Honestly, Twi. What else am I doing around here? It’s really the least I can do.”
“Alright then.”
>Between bites, you gave her a list of fruits you had found in the woods and where, and also which ones would be most worth her time gathering.
>She said she would head out at first light and return with a bounty.
>Well, not exactly in those words, but something to that effect.
>After finishing your meals, you both huddled up in the tent and went to sleep.
>When you awoke, she was already gone, as were two large bowls you had crafted.
>Speaking of crafting, you took some of the rope and a rather malleable branch and made a bow.
>>
>>28349337

>Of course, this was after a jog which lasted four minutes, though at the three minute mark you wanted to die more than you wanted to take another step.
>With the help of another one of Discord’s made and forgotten breakfast fires, you made a few arrows for that bow.
>They wouldn’t fire too well without the feathers, but you could fix that.
>Bobby, who had, for the last week, been rotting in the water and ravaged by tiger sharks about one hundred yards from camp, served as bait.
>You dragged him out of the ocean and onto the beach.
>Then you planted yourself thirty yards away and waited for the seagulls to flock to him.
>It all happened rather quickly.
>When there was a large enough collection of the birds that you were sure you couldn’t miss, you notched an arrow and fired at them.
>By God’s grace, you stuck one in the neck.
>It died right there and gave you both a nice lunch and plenty of feathers for your arrows.
“Armed and dangerous,” you gloated as you admired your collection.
>”Not too shabby,” said Anonymous, coming back from the woods with a person sized tree scraping along the ground behind him.
“Thanks. This baby fires five arrows per minute with minimum accuracy. It’s the deadliest weapon ever devised by man.”
>”With a bit of practice, you could bump those numbers up. How about I train you some time.”
“You mean it?”
>”I could hit the red star on a helmet from one thousand meters. I’m pretty sure I can teach you how to shoot a bow and arrow.”
“I’d love that. Thank you.”
>>
>>28349350

>”Don’t mention it. Where do you want this, by the way?”
“Oh, just put it down near my lab. I’ll figure out what we’re doing with it.”
>”Alright.”
>Twilight Sparkle, expert marksman. You liked the sound of that.
>Still though, when you killed John Smith, you didn’t want it to be from a distance.
>You wanted to be right in his face so you could watch the life drain from his eyes.
“I’m coming for you, John. Just you wait.”

That's it for tonight. I have nothing else. Nothing at all. Wow wait, what's this? A pastebin fully updated with THIS very post? Well slap my ass and call me Sally; that sounds great! Now you can catch up on all of Twilight's shenanigans or just relive the memories by copying this simple link http://pastebin.com/dCjhbyLK
>>
File: Jo0vWnG.gif (280KB, 566x719px) Image search: [Google]
Jo0vWnG.gif
280KB, 566x719px
>>28350033
>You will never write ASM with Twilight for a spacecraft designed to go to the moon
Why even live family
>>
>>28346411
>tfw drunken Scilight lewds.
>>
File: tumblr_o2txy4wfEE1uxdv6do1_1280.png (151KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2txy4wfEE1uxdv6do1_1280.png
151KB, 792x792px
>>
>>28349416
I have a friend whose name is Sally, she has good tits though, not an ass.
Fuck John, I still don't understand his motivation though.
>>
File: 1467612284834.png (237KB, 1000x587px) Image search: [Google]
1467612284834.png
237KB, 1000x587px
>>
File: 1468536597714.png (285KB, 745x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468536597714.png
285KB, 745x960px
>>
>>28350840
Never seen that green dude in this thread before, who is he?
>>
>>28350847
No one knows
Thats why he has a question mark on his face
>>
File: 1450233551383.png (352KB, 738x512px) Image search: [Google]
1450233551383.png
352KB, 738x512px
>>
So how would twi react to your major
>>
>>28351955
I have one so I couldn't say. Assistant mason here.
>>
>>28349416
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TOe1Spyr8I
>>
>>28351955
I am a future materials engineer.
So like, I don't know.
>>
File: 1456355423860.png (740KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456355423860.png
740KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>28352341
She would think its cool
>>
File: 1453445740684.png (1MB, 1773x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1453445740684.png
1MB, 1773x1180px
>>
>>28352763
What irritates me about this artist is that they've shown in their works that they can draw well without the freaky eyes, it's just hit-and-miss on when it does and doesn't happen.
>>
>>28352876
I don't see a problem with his eyes. They look fine to me, and I'm an eyefag.
>>
>Physicist
>Security officer
>Trap
>Captain America
Why are the writefag so based?
>>
File: 928142.jpg (583KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
928142.jpg
583KB, 1280x1810px
>>
>>28352949
Because they are fun
>>
>>
>>28352949
Iceman / Jeff
BBSA
EQGWF
BBSA

???
>>
>>28354128
Caps is Sea Urchin.
>>
>>
http://www.metrolyrics.com/lose-yourself-lyrics-eminem.html
Someone here has a cap of that post parodying "mom's spaghetti" from /nst/ some months ago?
>>
>>28354539
I know I had a few /nst/ covers of various songs on my hard drive before the computer shit the bed. I'll post some when it gets fixed in about 30 threads.
>>
>>28352957
All the small details in this picture lead me to believe that Pony Twilight infiltrated the human world and replaced Scilight the eame way that Sunny surely did with the Sunset from the human world.
>>
>>28354731
>replaced
You mean killed. Fucking illegals.
>>
>>28352957
I want to play strip integrals with Twilight.
>>
>>
So /nst/ how much is your sleeping time? Mine's 4hs. Except in the weekends were I sleep until I am tired of sleeping, so like 13+hs.
>>
>>28356431
Ive been trying to get to bed early but couldnt so 3-6 except on weekends
>>
>>28356431
Work fell into a lull recently. Boss man doesn't get many contracts this time of year so I've had a lot of time off that I spent doing absolutely nothing. I ate, I shitpost, I went to bed at 5AM and didn't wake up until 2 in the afternoon. I've been getting back on track though. Now I wake up at 10 sharp after a good night's sleep and Im much more busy.
>>
>>28356431
Around 8 hours. Sometimes less, but around 8. Any more than that and I feel gross when I wake up.
>>
File: 1162071.png (349KB, 852x696px) Image search: [Google]
1162071.png
349KB, 852x696px
>>
>>28357205
That smile is so perfect
>>
>>28358461
Slow night, /nst/?
>>
>>28358478
School started for a lot of us, and a lot of us are STEM majors so yes, but its expected
>>
>>28358724
I think what you mean about is a lot of you are NEEEEEEEEEEERDS
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 600x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 600x868px
Morning /nst/!

It's a pretty busy time for me right now, but I am still working on BBSA and have a very special dumpdate coming up fairly soon!

Ya'll can expect to see Shiney, Appul, and BULK likely some time this weekend.
>>
>>28358787
Woo
>>
File: medium (1).png (77KB, 343x461px) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).png
77KB, 343x461px
>>
>>28358724
>nightly STEM thread
>crickets and overworked physicists start chirping
>>
>>28359150
>crickets and overworked physicists start chirping
I keked
>>
>>28359150
You are forgetting the sobs and depression.
>>
>>28359302
I haven't cried in 8 years. Theres no place in a man's life for tears. Have some pride in yourself.
>>
>>28359337
I just have to be myself?
>>
>>28359377
Obviously not if yourself is a crying ball of vulnerability. Become something better first. Then worry about being yourself.
>>
>>28359377
I cry
>>
File: 1432280746807.png (284KB, 880x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1432280746807.png
284KB, 880x1500px
>>
File: 1455348748060.png (114KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455348748060.png
114KB, 500x600px
>>
Hey guys. Gonna have the final installment of my dumb multiverse green out tonight, after I get home from work.
>>
>>28360196
>dumb
Its a really fun green desu
>>
>>28360196
I mean it got me to write green for the thread.

Unrelated note, finished Stalkerlight, cried manly tears. Good work Jeff.

More Cyberlight coming later tonight.
>>
File: 1448655942822.png (148KB, 756x570px) Image search: [Google]
1448655942822.png
148KB, 756x570px
>>
File: 58599167_p0_master1200.jpg (378KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58599167_p0_master1200.jpg
378KB, 700x1000px
>>
File: ships-610.jpg (63KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
ships-610.jpg
63KB, 610x343px
>>28360294
Oh, shit. I'm really glad it touched you that much, dude.

http://pastebin.com/znWbpDAx (this is missing some edits I've made, so it's a bit rough)

Let's all meet at the end of the multiverse...

>Twilight is chewing on her fingernails, looking like she's about to be sick
>For someone who loves ships so much, she really can't handle a fight
>”S-Slow down! They’re gonna blow us up!”
>Eyepatch just cackles
>”Those things are fusion-bombs on wings! You honestly think they’re gonna catch us?”
>She pulls hard on the controls, shooting right towards the arc of skimmers
>As she approaches them, they begin to close their arc, hoping to trap the Vidalia inside
>Just as they’ve nearly formed a full circle, though, Eyepatch jerks the controls to the left, putting the ship into a tight, wing-over-wing barrel roll
>The vibro-blades on the Vidalia’s wings turn its barrel roll into a deadly, swirling storm of steel, cutting huge gashes through the armor of the skimmers
>One of the ships has its stabilizer wings* completely shorn off, sending it into a wild tail-spin towards empty space

[*Seeing as 5D space has no atmosphere to speak of — and thus no use for the Bernoulli effects that normally make wings useful — wings are used more as arrays for miniature propulsion cores, serving to stabilize the ship and make turning easier.]

>Twilight claps her hand over her mouth, her face turning green
>The AI driving the skimmers* is completely thrown off by the sudden disappearance of its prey

[*A pattern designated as Manual-Operations Onboard Navigator (MOON). While Moondancers were some of the first to start tampering with AI, they unfortunately also transferred a lot of their own suicidal desires/tendencies into their early black-box constructs. You’ve *never* seen so many robots that wanted to kill themselves.]

>The skimmers break formation, circling erratically around
>Eyepatch grins, biting her lip
>>
File: 2372788-space_explosion.png (673KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2372788-space_explosion.png
673KB, 1024x768px
>>28362148
>She banks the ship hard, slowly spinning an arc back towards the skimmers
>”So, what should I use?”
>She leans away from the weapon controls, letting you see everything she has
>Hadron burster, Hyper-Vaporization missiles, Salted Earth array-bombs, Positron cannons, multiple arrays of photon-based weapons, MAGI-destabilizer torpedos…
>Twilight’s constant geeking out over ships helps you to recognize what most of the weapons are, but a few are even lost on you
>Trixie, however, wastes no time deliberating over which to use
>”Trixie doth declare, we shall fire everything!”
>”Ha! I like the way this Trixie thinks!”
>Eyepatch lazily flicks her fingers over the tech-readout, locking onto the skimmers
>She turns to Twilight, sweeping a hand over the weapons controls
>”Well, Twi? You wanna do the honors?”
>Even in Twilight’s sickened state, her face brightens
>Keeping her lips tightly shut, she scoots over towards the weapons, bending over Eyepatch to reach them
>”Go for it, kiddo.”
>She smacks Twilight’s ass, making her blush
>Twilight starts out simple, with a simple burst from the left-mounted photon cannon
>Now, if you’re expecting photon cannons to work like your standard sci-fi laser gun, well…
>It’s not quite like that
>Usually, there’s a single, brief flash of white light, followed by the incineration of whatever unlucky object happens to be in the cannon’s path
>In this case, that unlucky object is a suicide skimmer
>The flash stings your eyes, so you’re unable to see the resulting explosion, but goddamn do you feel it
>The photon cannon blasts the MUPPET skimmer apart, causing it to detonate in a huge ball of thermonuclear haze
>More skimmers circle around the blazing grave of their comrade, jetting towards their target
>Twilight licks her lips, hesitating as she tries to choose which weapons to fire next
>Eyepatch takes the controls, flying in a long arc around the skimmers in order to strafe them
>>
>>28362167
>Twilight chooses the hadron burster next
>A huge, red beam fires from the ship’s nose, punching through a skimmer like cardboard
>It doesn’t even get a change to detonate; the hadron burst tears the molecules of its core apart before any fission can take place
>A thin glow of charged particles is all them remains of your second unfortunate foe
>”Yay, verily! Trixie is quite impressed with thy marksmanship!”
>Trixie strokes her beard proudly, pointing towards a random skimmer next
>”That one doth insult Trixie with its damaged hide! Put the metal beast out of its misery!”
>”C-can do!”
>The thrill of blowing stuff up seems to have helped Twilight a lot
>She’s still sweating, but it seems like it’s more out of excitement than sickness now
>As if to make sure she doesn’t feel *too* good, Eyepatch pulls her ship into a long, sweeping rise-and-dive, dropping down towards the skimmers
>They bunch up, preparing to ambush her
>”Twi, you know what to do, right?”
>”Hell yeah.”
>She hits the button for an anti-MAGI charge, dropping the glowing blue bomb onto the skimmers
>They race towards it, tracking the weapon as a new target
>And as they circle the charge, it detonates
>Well, not so much detonates as activates, sending a shockwave of blue energy through the enemy ships
>Immediately, the glow of their MAGI-fields disappears
>You have a brief moment to watch them disintegrate into twisting, non-Euclidian geometric chunks of Mindfuck* as they lose their 5D-space rationalization, and then they’re gone

[*Yes, Mindfuck is an actual thing. After observing the sheer, head-splitting insanity that happens when you throw a 3D object into 5D space, the HST had to come up with a term to describe the phenomenon. For some reason, they let the lone Rainbow Dash scientist working with them decide. You guess that’s better than them consulting a Starlight, though, who’d probably have named it after her clitoris or something.]
>>
File: long_pham_01.jpg (515KB, 1800x791px) Image search: [Google]
long_pham_01.jpg
515KB, 1800x791px
>>28362209
>As in literally gone; torn about into infinite chunks of existence, all of them infinitely small
>Twilight cheers, high-fiving Eyepatch
>Trixie grabs both, hugging them
>”That was a truly rousing duel! You have proven yourself to Trixie once again, Twilight of Sparkle!”
>”Ha, it was nothing… Starlight did most of the work…”
>Eyepatch shrugs
>”Hey, you know, I’ve got the most experience. It’s only natural. Still…”
>She gives Twilight a pat on the head
>”Good work, kid.”
>Twilight blushes, sitting back down
“So… we just gonna ignore the giant MUPPET barge back there, or…?”
>Eyepatch shrugs
>”We could blow a hole in it, if you want. But there might be an actual Moondancer inside. I don’t want to kill if I don’t have to.”
>The ship decelerates, circling predatorily around the barge
>It’s gone dark now, just tilting to one side as it attempts to conserve enough energy to escape
>Huge blast holes dot its hull from the earlier duel, exposing sparking, twisting metal guts
“Looks uninhabited.”
>”Which is a pretty good sign there’s a Moondancer inside. You know how they are*.”

[*Dimensional constant. All Moondancers prefer dark, gross, trash-filled places. Except for the nega-verse ones, who are compulsive neat-freaks on the level of a Rarity.]

>Lazily, Eyepatch fires a positron beam into the ship
>The thin line of light slices easily through the barge’s armor, sheering off its rear stabilizer cores
>”There. Now it ain’t gonna follow us.”
>She sits back in her chair, propping her feet up on the dashboard, breathing a contented sigh as she starts to root around in the pockets of her uniform
>From within them, she pulls out a Tasty Trix*
>>
>>28362225

[*For some reason, Trixies are *really* good at making junk food. You’re not sure why, but it seems like it’s any of them eat, so maybe that has something to do with it? Then again, if that were the case, then Twilights should be absurdly good at making gay anime comics or hamburgers or something. Wait, what were you talking about?]

“So…”
>Eyepatch looks up from her cereal-infused chocolate bar wrapped in a layer of cake*, raising her singular visible eyebrow

[*Yeah. When you said really good, you meant really good.]

>”So what?”
“What now?”
>Eyepatch is about to answer, when Trixie grabs both of your shoulders
>”Now? Now, we shall feast! A great battle hath been fought today, and such noble warriors deserve to drink and dine!”
>Eyepatch just points at Trixie
>”What she said. Let’s get hammered!”

>You know, you’d think that the novelty of calling your space-pub “The Bar at the End of the Multiverse” would get old after a while
>But the bars are all run by Trixies, and Trixies seem to have an unnatural ability to find the same gimmick funny seemingly forever
>”Look! Our destination lies yonder!”
>Trixie stokes her fake beard* as the ship circles down towards the End of the Multiverse

[*Case in point.]

>The bar itself is a huge metal sphere, surrounded by its own MAGI field, with various branching metal paths leading out of it, connected to barren metal landing platforms
>Starlight expertly guides her craft towards one of the platforms, but getting the massive souped-up fighter to land properly on the tiny landing zone proves to be more than a little difficult
>>
>>28362239
>”Goddammit, I hate space parallel-parking…”
>She finally kills the ship’s core, and the four of you disembark
>The MAGI field also serves to contain a breathable atmosphere outside the bar, allowing you to walk down to the path towards the central sphere without the need of a Reality-Suit* or a respirator

[*Kind of a stupid name, but at least it’s self-explanatory. When the early HST members were first exploring cross-reality space, physical Reality Suits were built to keep them from being torn apart from the geometric bullshit. They’re still in use, to an extent, but MAGI fields are much more convenient.]

>Despite the place’s grim outside, the inside of the bar is anything but
>This Trixie decided to go for a cozy Pirate Tavern feel, it would appear
>The inside is paneled with genuinely aged wood, with benches, mugs, tattered flags, and rusted swords scattered around the room
>You can just imagine a sea shanty breaking out at any moment
>Since the Summit has swept up so many of patrons into boring legal affairs, it’s nearly empty inside; there’s just a single Gilda and Rainbow Dash near the end of the bar, both of them clearly extremely drunk
>You elbow Twilight
“Wanna take bets on how long it’ll take for them to start making out?”
>”Not *all* Dashes and Gildas are lesbians. That’s just a stereotype—“
>Immediately, the two girls grab each other and start violently sucking face, the resultant slurping noises so loud you can hear them from here
“Well, I one that one.”
>”T-That was just a coincidence!”
“Uh huh. You totally owe me a beer.”
>Twilight blows a raspberry
>”I do not. It wasn’t even a fair bet.”
“Unfair how?”
>”Well, you know…”
“Because all Dashes and Gildas are lesbians?”
>”N-no! Because… ugh, never mind. I’m not buying you a stupid drink.”
>>
>>28362306
“Not even after I took out that Moondancer earlier?”
>Twilight starts to blush
>”That was…”
“Pretty cool, right?”
>She sighs
>”Fine. I’ll buy you a drink. What do you want?”
“Oh, you know. Anything’s fine.”
>Twilight looks like she’s about ready to strangle you now
>Fortunately, you’re interrupted by the bartender strutting out into view
>As expected, she’s a Trixie, and she’s…
>She’s dressed up like a pirate, complete with a huge, tattered naval coat, peg leg, robotic parrot, tri-corn hat, and eyepatch
>”Ar! What scurvy space-worm be callin’ upon the Grim and Piratical Trixie?”
>She catches sigh of your own Trixie, immediately drawing her sword in her type’s traditional greeting
>”Shiver me timbers! It be good to see another Trixie!”
>Your own Trixie brushes her fake beard aside, spreading her hands as if to cast a spell
>”Trixie doth concur! It is good to know she shall be in good company during her feast, Trixie!”
>”The feeling be shared, Trixie!”
>The two of them embrace, nearly knocking over a row of tables over in their excitement
>Pirate-Trixie turns to you, staring at you with her one good eye
>Eyepatch holds her gaze, slapping a stack of gold coins* down on the table

[*Attempting to create an actual multiversal currency proved impossible. Every single faction had their own idea of what they considered valuable (Twilights wanted credits, Starlights wanted nothing at all, Moondancers wanted rare comics and action figures, Trixie’s wanted gold, etc.), and no one could come to an agreement. So instead of a unified currency, the multiverse ended up with about ten different kinds of currency, but each faction will begrudgingly accept each other’s money at a bizarre, unintelligible exchange rate that nobody really understands.]
>>
>>28362331

>”Bartender!”
>”Aye!”
>”I want my friends’ cups and their bellies kept full!”
>”Ar, Trixie shall see to that! But ye be forewarned, she be only able to cook hotdogs, frozen pizza, and anything involvin’ peanut butter!”
>”Well then fuck it, that’s what we’ll eat!”
>She slams the table, and both Trixies let out a loud cheer
>”Let us feast!”
>The four of you sit at the table together, and Pirate Trixie hobbles out with a tray of space beer
>Twilight makes a face as she drinks hers
>”Why is this the only thing they serve?”
“Most Trixies aren’t really known for their culinary skills. Unless it’s wrapping chocolate in cake, or something.”
>”Trixie would be much obliged if you would cease besmirching the ancestral dish of her people! Especially when your own type has never created something so delicious!”
>Trixie powers her mug down, then smashes it
>”Another! Bringeth Trixie another!”
>”Ar, if ye smash Trixie’s tankards again, Trixie will string you up for the space-crows, Trixie!”
>”Trixie understandeth, Trixie. She will no longer smash Trixie’s tankards.”
>Listening to two Trixies talk to each other practically requires a translator
>Eyepatch ignores them, reaching across the table to punch Twilight’s shoulder
>She’s already almost done with her drink too, her purple cheeks tinged with a little pink
>”That was some damn good teamwork today, kid.”
>”Ha. I mean, you really did do most of the work.”
>”I always do. But still, if you’re ever bored and wanna go on a hunt with me…”
>”A hunt? Like, a bounty hunt?”
>”Hell yeah, dude! What, you think I’m getting all this money from Starlights? No way. I’ve been chasing down Shimmigrants and MUPPET ops for like three years now.”
>>
Pausing for a bit, need to head out. More coming soon.
>>
>>28362369
>”Hell yeah, dude! What, you think I’m getting all this money from Starlights? No way. I’ve been chasing down Shimmigrants and MUPPET ops for like three years now.”
Starlight Boss is best girl.
>>28362148
>While Moondancers were some of the first to start tampering with AI, they unfortunately also transferred a lot of their own suicidal desires/tendencies into their early black-box constructs. You’ve *never* seen so many robots that wanted to kill themselves.]
This sounds like HHGTTG.
>>
File: 1443334566783.png (323KB, 1105x385px) Image search: [Google]
1443334566783.png
323KB, 1105x385px
never forghetti
>>
>>28362669
Ill never forget
>>
>>28362669
Ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli.
I can't remember it because I haven't watched the movie.
>>
>>28362722
Don't disgust me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
File: 1457161366452.png (1MB, 798x967px) Image search: [Google]
1457161366452.png
1MB, 798x967px
>>28362722
>hasn't watched FG when he's had a year to do so
>>
>>28362821
I am a very busy man, I also heard it's bad.
>>
>>28362852
>busy
>he says while posting on the horse cartoon board of a mongolian shadowpuppet forum
Also you heard wrong from people with shit taste
>>
>>28362869
>Also you heard wrong from people with shit taste
So the movie for children is actually kino?
Also, I really am a busy man, currently in the bathroom of my lab, aka. "the shitposting area"
>>
>>28362239
Jeff Mango's dykeshit saga, now available wherever books are sold!

>"The SciTwi's Guide to the Multiverse"
>"The Bar at the End of the Multiverse"
>"Life, the Multiverse, and Everything"
>"So Long, and Thanks for all the Dykeshit"
>"Mostly Dykeshit"

And a much-criticized sequel written by Jimmy Rims -- "And Another Multiverse..."
>>
>>28362369
>You just stare at Eyepatch
“Have I ever told you you’re the coolest Starlight ever?”
>”Ha. You don’t really have to. Though, in all honesty, the nega-verse version of me where I’m Captain Equestria, Defender of Truth and Freedom, is a bit cooler than I am.”
>She pinches the air
>”Just a bit, though.”
“That sounds awesome.”
>You elbow Twilight
”Yo, Twi, we ever gonna visit that place? I wanna make the two Starlights armwrestle—“
>Twilight isn’t looking at you anymore
>She’s staring at the far end of the bar, looking pale
“Twi?”
>Following her gaze, you realize what she’s so scared of
>There’s a Moondancer standing in the doorway, her sweater torn and her hair disheveled and messy
>Large splotches of grease and engine-burn cover her skin, and she looks altogether a lot worse-for-wear
>In her left hand, she’s holding a butter knife
>And in her right, a photon pistol*

[*Nowhere near as dangerous as a photon cannon, but still enough to ruin your day. A single shot from that would blow an average person’s head open, painting the walls with flash-boiled blood. No wonder Twilight’s nervous.]

>”Y-you’re n-n-not gonna get away from m-me this time! Nobody m-move!”
>The Moondancer starts to shake, bristling with angry
>Twilight gulps, trying to remain calm
>”What do you want? I’m a nobody in the HST. Nobody’s gonna miss me.”
>”N-nobody? What do you m-m-mean nobody?”
>The Moondancer jabs a finger into her own chest
>>
>>28363313
>inb4 "MUH PARTY!"
>>
>>28363313
>”I m-miss you, you s-s-stupid, horrible i-idiot!”
>She starts to cry, the running tears making an even bigger mess on her face
>”What? Oh, shit…”
>”It’s m-me Twilight! Moondancer!”
>She jabs towards Twilight with the butter knife
>”Your M-Moondancer! Who you l-left behind!”
>”I didn’t!”
>”You d-did! We were supposed to h-h-have a sleepover! My f-first sleepover ever!”
>Eyepatch and Trixie glance at each other, then go back to their drinks, making the wise decision to stay out of MoonDrama*

[*Another term that’s actually entered widespread use in the Multiverse. When Moondancers reunite with their Twilights, it’s a dimensional constant that some sort of horrible, ugly spat occurs. Sometimes one or both of the girls involved dies, but other times they come out of the mess as friends. You really hope this is closer to the latter type.]

>”Your first… I didn’t know!”
>”I t-told you!”
>”Well, uh…”
>Twilight fidgets with the collar of her labcoat, starting to sweat
>”I guess I forgot?”
>”Ha! You adm-mit it! You forgot about me!”
>She lurches towards Twilight, hobbling on an injured leg
>”Well, pretty soon, the entire multiverse is g-going to forget you!”
>She brandishes the gun again, cackling
>”You and I are g-going to be forgotten together!”
>She points the gun at Twilight, her tear-stained face cracking into a manic grin
>Before she can pull the trigger, though, Eyepatch kicks Twilight’s leg
>Twilight falls, hitting the ground right before Moondancer pulls the trigger on her photon pistol
>A flash illuminates the room, making your eyes water, and a chunk of the bar explodes into splinters and smoldering fragments
>”Trixie casteth firebolt!”
>Nothing happens
>>
>>28363409
>As the Moondancer aims her gun again, Eyepatch lazily chucks a mug at her head
>It bonks her good, knocking her out cold
>The Moondancer hits the ground like a sack of potatoes wrapped in a sweater
>Immediately, she begins to snore, crying softly in between them
>All four of you turn to look at each other
“Well, uh… guess she finally got that sleepover?”

>Hours later, the four of you stumble out of the restaurant, all fairly drunk and extremely full
>You’ve never enjoyed hot dogs and peanut butter sandwiches so much
>Twilight is leaning heavily on you, slurring her words
>”That was so fuckin’ cool… stupid Moondancer got toasted…”
“Ha, yeah. How did you eat so many hotdogs, anyway?”
>”I was—“
>She lets out a loud belch
>”…hungry.”
>Twilight covers her mouth, embarrassed
>Up ahead of the two of you, Eyepatch is carrying Trixie across her shoulders
>Trixie’s fake beard is partly torn off, and it’s badly stained with ketchup, peanut butter
>When you get back to the ship, you plop down into a seat, Eyepatch drops Trixie into a third, and then takes one for herself
>Which leaves no room for Twilight
>She looks at your chair, forlorn
>Reluctantly you stand, letting her sit down while you lay on the metal floor
>Twilight half passes out on the way back to the Twistag*

[*You still can’t get over how stupid that name is.]

>Eyepatch drops you three off, wrapping you in a tight hug to say goodbye, nearly lifting you off your feet
>”Well, that’s one way to spend a Summit.”
“Hell yeah. We should do the same thing next year.”
>>
>>28363440
>She clasps your hand, nodding
>”Totally.”
>You wrap your arms under Twilight, lifting her out of her chair
>She murmurs something about hamburgers, but otherwise doesn’t stir
>Eyepatch gently pats her friend’s back
>”Take care of her now. She’s the only Twilight I like.”
“And you take care of yourself. You’re the only Starlight I like.”
>”Hah. I’ll do my best.”
>Trixie wraps her arms around both your and Starlight’s shoulders, lurching with drunkenness
>”Verily, Trixie doth declare this quest a success!”

>”Blehhhh.”
“You’re gonna be alright.”
>Twilight’s finally awake
>The two of you are just chilling in the ship together, both wrapped under the single thermal blanket
>Since the ship only activates in response to Twilight’s command, you were unable to get the core running or the heat up
>So, yeah, here you are in a blanket together
>She groans, leaning her head on your shoulder
>”Why did I think that drinking contest was a good idea…”
“No clue. I think Trixie turned out worse, though, at least.”
>”Bleeeeh.”
>She must still be drunk, because Twilight actually curls up against your side, using you as a giant, warm pillow
>And she doesn’t even complain about it
>>
>>28363552
pancake twi a cute
>>
>>28363409
Moonie

Moonie please

Stop this right now Moonie
>>
>>28363409
>>28363368
Well played, Jefferson.
>>
>>28363552
Wait so are you done or...?
>>
found this cute pic of trixie and starlight
-JoJo who is too lazy to click the name section
>>
>>28363796
No, there's one more post. Just got distracted by dumb shit.
>>
>>
File: multiverse.jpg (82KB, 870x527px) Image search: [Google]
multiverse.jpg
82KB, 870x527px
>>28363552
>Not entirely sure what to do, you reach up and begin to stroke her hair
>It's really, really greasy
>"Why'd we even come to this stupid summit anyway..."
"To get drunk with our friends?"
>"We could have done that anyway... didn't need to come here and waste our time..."
"Good point. Maybe so the HST doesn't kick you out?"
>"I hate the HST. I'd love it if they kicked me out."
"Then, uh... maybe we came for no good reason at all?"
>"Huh. Yeah. That about sums it up."
>Twilight yawns, pulling her coat tighter around her
>For some reason, she still hasn't pulled away from you
>That hangover must really be killing her
>"Shit. We came all the way out here to waste time and get drunk. And almost kill a Moondancer."
"Yeah. Sounds kinda crazy when you put it like that."
>"It's completely crazy. What did we even learn from all this?"
"Uh..."
>For the life of you, you can't think of an answer
>Before you have a chance to even get a word in, Twilight is snoring peacefully, drooling onto your shoulder
>Huh
>Well, she'll probably not be super happy with that when she wakes up
>But hey, you're still pretty okay with today
>Just more crazy bullshit across spacetime, just another day at the end of the multiverse

The End
>>
posting shimmigrants to reach bump limit
>>
File: 3Jjl0oF.png (583KB, 1600x2300px) Image search: [Google]
3Jjl0oF.png
583KB, 1600x2300px
>>
File: twiggy pls write me back.jpg (365KB, 1465x689px) Image search: [Google]
twiggy pls write me back.jpg
365KB, 1465x689px
>>28364418
I want to believe that Princess Twiggly Wiggly still cares enough to visit
>>
>>28364481
that post makes me sad
>>
>>28310793
>>
File: 1466539987070.jpg (460KB, 705x905px) Image search: [Google]
1466539987070.jpg
460KB, 705x905px
>>28364507
>>
File: 1471376389816.png (823KB, 800x985px) Image search: [Google]
1471376389816.png
823KB, 800x985px
>>
New thread

>>28364527
>>28364527
>>28364527
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 232

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.