[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4CC Win thread Electric Boogaloo Pt. 2 Logo addition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 614
Thread images: 144

File: large.png (572KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
572KB, 1280x905px
Which 2 star logo should we use for up coming 4CC seasons?
>>
>>28229236
>hurr durr keep it in one thread
>>
>>28229236
I'm still pretty fucking hyped that we did it once again, despite all the odds.
>>
WHY CAN'T YOU NIGGERS KEEP YOUR AUTISM TO ONE FUCKING THREAD RESPECTIVELY
>>
File: You're not very bright, are you.png (44KB, 175x305px) Image search: [Google]
You're not very bright, are you.png
44KB, 175x305px
>>28229330
Gee, I wonder why.

Anyway, here's a recording of the match for anyone who missed it, or feels the need to relive it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ8YtUPaEyo
>>
>>28229352
Thanks anon i missed it
>>
>>28229236
Make it 1 thread only please. Not everyone is interested in watching a gameplay of some virtual sports. I hope you can respect that.
>>
>>28229366
it was fucking hype through the entire thing
>>
File: 1471826422603.png (494KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
1471826422603.png
494KB, 800x469px
Fuck all the
>hurr 1 thread only please we need ofr useless 1 liners
Im happy
Really happy
Get in here bros lets celebrate!
>>
>>28229392
No fuck off already. Your stupid vidya shit is over.
This thread is technically breaking rules.
>>
>>28229426
People like you are why i dont like this place as much as i used to
>>
>>28229445
Cry me a river boi and fuck off.
;3c
>>
>>28229352
Also, what was played at the that got cut off there?
>>
Reposting >>>/vg/152549221

AUTSIM INCOMING

So shitposting aside, I think there is a fundamental problem with the 4CC. The fact that only select teams can host threads about the cup on their respective boards without intervention from mods means that certain teams have a distinct barrier towards developing a larger following. Less viewers means less testers and managers; you get how it goes. This is likely why /mlp/ has such a large following, and by extension such a good management lineup. If other boards want to gain a similarly dedicated, numerous, but hopefully less autistic following than /mlp/, then that rule has to change. If all boards were allowed to post about the 4CC, then it would act to strengthen nearly every board save /sp/, /vg/, and /mlp/. The only way to contact 4chan staff on the site for something like this is the feedback page, and in order for them to consider a rule change there has to be a significant amount of people backing a decision. m00t was very stubborn about keeping 4CC threads where they are now, but Hiro has been more open to user feedback during his run as admin. If you want to get the rule change proposed, give your answer to this Straw Poll, and once it gets enough support, we should be able to at least get a reason as to why it can't happen. If you have a better idea, put it out there. Alternatively, you could just shit all over this plan.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11051207

tl;dr
Vote on the Strawpoll and get others to do so as well.
>>
>inb4 someone "saves" this thread
The current 4CC thread is
>>28225825
>>28225825
>>28225825
>>28225825
>>28225825
>>
>>28230946
>28225825 → (Cross-thread)
Welp, that thread reached limit, might as well migrate back here.
>>
>>28229236
GIDDY UP!
>>
/mlp/-tan cosplayer nudes when?
>>
File: 20160821_221317.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160821_221317.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Celebrating TWO STARSwith 40 tons of road spaghetti.
>>
Well, I feel I owe you guys an explanation now that I've had a good night's sleep and my salt levels are back to normal instead of Cyclo-tier.

I admit that your team was my least favourite of the final 4, but with the amount of effort you guys put in I'd still respect you as winners.
But then, PMB started being an arrogant asshole about it on-stream, including being condescending to all the competition. And if there's anything I can't stand, it's people like that.

His defense of his statements via Skype boiled down to "banter" (in which case he needs a full migration to /sp/ since his banter is so shit it insults the name) and "I thought encouraging raids was a step too far. I didn't do that." (which is rather self-damning). A variety of managers and cup-admin folk agreed with me he was taking it too far there.
Honestly, I would have lashed out like that against anyone from any board if they'd acted like that. Probably even harder if it were someone from a board I really like.
The fact that I got along with him just fine when we commentated together previously just makes it more annoying

Then we come to the other point:
At the start of the final day, I promised that for my comfy painting streams, I'd paint wargaming minis themed after the top 3 teams in the cup.
With the amount of shitflinging coming my way from certain parts of the /mlp/ fanbase, I felt that Block deserved your slot more after they defeated you.
After talking with some of the more level-headed /mlp/ folk today, including some /tg/ crossboarders, I feel that that would be punishing the reasonable majority for the actions of a vocal few, which is certainly not the right thing to do.

So, if you'd like me to paint a wargaming mini with a /mlp/ theme on-stream in the near future, feel free to come up with some suggestions and provide them to me.

One final bit which might have been a factor in your win: prior to the final day, I rolled a d8 to see which team would be the most meme.
I rolled a 5.
>>
>>28231600
Tl;Dr - damage control
>>
>>28231600
Kys
>>
>>28231600

>"rule 15 is only a 3 day vacation"
>omg hes promoting raidz!!!!!!

With logic that shit you should be covering Trump for CNN
>>
>>28231617
That quote there is literally what he said. Logs have been posted.
>>
File: 8bitmuffins.gif (23KB, 106x96px) Image search: [Google]
8bitmuffins.gif
23KB, 106x96px
>>28231600
It's ok, relax. Banter should be just banter. At worst, the one you should apologize to is PMB, but do whatever you feel like.

Cheers.
>>
>>28231600
>Well, I feel I owe you guys an explanation now that I've had a good night's sleep and my salt levels are back to normal instead of Cyclo-tier.
Then maybe that's what you should post, instead of a cancerous pile of whining "everyone but me is to blame for me losing my shit in public" bullshit. You are without a doubt the most pathetically butt hurt faggot 4chan has ever, and most likely will ever, see.

You reached Chris Chan levels of autism yesterday, and based on your post you're far more interested in attempting to make your own inaccurate worldview more publicity.

In summation :- please kindly spend a relaxing day drinking a Clorox martini.
>>
File: shrugging_horse.png (326KB, 1600x1792px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging_horse.png
326KB, 1600x1792px
>>28231600
No need to damage control this hard to be frank. I feel like the shame you earned for yourself for behaving like autism incarnate is enough punishment in and of itself.
>>
>>28231600
PMB has good intentions with what he says but he often fails to achieve his goals. A lot has happened yesterday to justify an outbreak but you still lost your temper in a rather shameful manner. However, we cannot change the past so let's move and try to put out the fires before they do any more damage. We are, despite the appearances, adults.

The painting thing is a great initiative and I'm looking forward to seeing the end results, but I'll leave the actual suggestions to people more experience in the matter, but there should be quite bit reference material around.
>>
>>28231600
Honestly, I'd have more respect for you if you had just moved on like an adult (something you should try doing for once in your life), instead of confirming that you're an attention seeking faggot
>>
>>28231600
>PMB started being an arrogant asshole about it on-stream, including being condescending to all the competition.

Would make sense for you to be mad if that actually happened, too bad it didn't
>>
>>28231600

Banters banter, It's going to happen. I think everyone was just tired, full of hype and salt.
I'm just more annoyed because of the salt there was no best/worst goals.
>>
>>28231672
What disturbs me is he's probably convinced himself that what he posted is what actually happened. Because it is quite obvious that he is completely bug-fuck insane
>>
File: Coffee.png (246KB, 421x458px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.png
246KB, 421x458px
>>28231600
>Some people agree with me, so I was justified.

Mate, you could find an entire thread of people to agree with you right now, it doesn't mean anything.

That miniature better be IMMACULATELY painted to make up for this shit. ^:)

Nah, honestly, you're cool, mate. As long as you realize you were out of line instead of spamming damage control and don't let it happen again.
>>
>>28231691
>instead of spamming damage control
Except that is quite literally what he did
>>
>>28231600
It's whatever. Yeah it was a spectacular chimpout, but by all accounts you're generally a cool guy.

It was pretty obvious that people took his comments differently (whether playful or just arrogant) depending on how one felt about the match. Emotions were running pretty high.
>>
File: 1460220635821.png (387KB, 1280x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1460220635821.png
387KB, 1280x1119px
>>28231600
I watch the cup since 2013 so I can honestly make the difference between shittalking and memeing and more serious talk.
When I heard you after the final match, I could only hear true hate. It was hard to hear that "mlp destroyed the cup" and just removed all the fun so far. Moreover I felt legitimately bad for pmb getting so much directly attacked by your hatespeech.
Now I don't know how PMB act outside of 4ccg or here, but I'd assume if you had to apology to someone it would be pmb
>>
>>28231701
I don't consider it damage control unless he posts again. One post is simply an explanation for his actions, from his point of view; which is always important for understanding and clarifying.
It helps everyone understand why he did what he did and prevents miscommunication.
>>
>>28231708
b-but I did.
>>
>>28231600
Roleplaying is banned fyi
>>
>>28231728
Nice sock puppet marqod
>>
>>28231724
Also this. Privately making up with PMB is definitely more important, if it hasn't been done already. Just accept that maybe each side saw themselves differently under the circumstances, own up to it, and move on.
>>
File: 1390882238681.jpg (209KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1390882238681.jpg
209KB, 720x720px
On the topic of boardwide funsies, the mods and lord Hiro have given us leave to let us submit a banner.

If anyone's interested, make some for the thread.

>>28231579
>>28231579
>>28231579
>>
File: 1470444147643.jpg (72KB, 771x453px) Image search: [Google]
1470444147643.jpg
72KB, 771x453px
>>28231600
Do you know who we are? Win or lose no one gets as much shit as us, we have always been the heel no matter what, we live off salt. Despite all that our managers have always represented the better side of our fans when on air, PMB got a little too Giddy about getting the first second star ever and you got real triggered over some very small comments he made, congradulations.
>>
>>28231600
Apologize to PMB not to us you dumbass, "muh /mlp/ desttoyed the cup"
Get in the butthurt line with /pol/.
>>
>>28231754
>S1 screencap
That never fails to trigger my nostalgia.
>>
>>28231762
"/mlp/ destroyed the cup" - Marqod 2016. Better be a loading tip in the next cup
>>
>>28231600
Oh man, that rant was top fucking notch, I don't think I've ever heard anyone in the 4cc be more mad.
>>
>>28231754
>first second star ever
You mean "fist LEGIT second star ever".
>>
>>28231600
"apology" not accepted.

we get that everyone else hates us. it's not like we won this cup without working for it. it's not like we cheated. it's not like we went to every other board to shit up their stuff.

banter is fine and /mlp/ hate is okay too, but is it too much to ask not to publicly trashtalk our managers about 2 minutes after they've won a cup?
>>
>>28231600
Oh no, a certain thread on /vg/ might see some ponies! What ever shall we do?

Oh, but it's okay when 4ccg comes here to shit on us. Oh but it's okay when /o/ comes here to shit on us. Oh but it's okay when /gd/ comes here to shit on us, and /sp/ and /a/. Oh but it's only a little bantz, why can't you handle it and stay quiet? Why can't you follow this arbitrary rule even in the one thread where you're involved to ensure my safe space remains safe for my feelings? Why must you dish out what you take? Why can't you just be the beta hat tipper that pretends he's above our nonsense and just smile and turn the other cheek like we want you to?

No. No, fuck you. You're that one juvie nigger in middle school that punches you and then tells you not to fight back. I'm glad you're all burning. I hope you continue burning well through the coming nights to light our journey to Valhalla, you sore cunt.
>>
>>28231600
you'd have to apologize to pmb and not to us imo
>>
>>28231780
I don't about you but while I can appreciate rants that are on a second degree or more, I definitely can't take first degree madness. it's just hate at this point and remove all the fun and the entertainment that the event is meant to carry
>>
>>28231600
Mediocre damage control, 3/10. Your autism is now immortalised in Klaxxa, and no amount of "g-guys, 4ccg thought it was fine" is going to change that.

Oh, and don't confuse 'condescending' with 'having to apologise for winning because certain vg thread got triggered'

Ya blew it
>>
>>28231798
I want this on a shirt
>>
>>28231798
>Oh but it's okay when /o/ comes here to shit on us.
Did /o/ even do that? I only saw congratulations from them.
>>
>>28231600
What's funny is that people keep saying /mlp/ is full of autism.

Listening to your rant, I can tell the autism is not where you think it is.
>>
>>28231809
Knockouts
>>
>>28231809
They did during the group stage, but those that have come here since yesterday have been fairly chill
>>
>>28231809
Their previous manager was constantly expressing Marqod-levels of insanity. He was terrible
>>
>so tired after the games I fell asleep for an hour at work
>come home and instead of star autism it's three threads of this drama
not the comfy I expected to be desu discovery family
>>
>>28231824
Just listen to some depressing edgy shit and find comfort at the bottom of a bottle like the rest of us.
>>
>>28231813
Oh please, that was harmless banter.
>>
>>28231803
Sure, I'll take a half-ironic, humorous Tenko rant any day over someone just getting honestly asspained on stream, but I can appreciate platinum mad when I see it.
>>
>>28231600
I'm not sure what the point of this post is. If it was supposed to be an apology then you should read it again because it clearly wasn't.

If it was meant to be a clarification then I don't see the purpose either because you clearly don't think you did anything wrong (and essentially even said you would do it again) so there is no need to justify anything.

I would have liked to watch the wargame mini painting stream, but not when it's something the streamer pretty much hates and only does as damage control. That would be awkward both for you and me.
>>
>>28231824
Road to success is paved in salt, anon. The farther you go, the purest the salt becomes, till it scorches your eyes even just looking at it.

The secret is being constantly good but not always the best.
>>
>>28231816
He's gonna be back for Winter, he just got suspended for being abysmally incompetent.
>>
>>28231846
Well then get ready to see him in fucking fetus again, since that's what he was able to accomplish last time
>>
>>28231830
Yes, I'm sure "kill all horsefuckers" in capslock on repeat is just a meme. It's said with a good natured smirk on the face and a song in the heart.

I don't doubt that's mainly 4ccfags though.
>>
>>28231852
You don't honestly think that guy was threatening to kill all horsefuckers, do you?

It may have been crude, but that was definitely banter.
>>
>>28231600
>>28231835
this. don't offer something you'll hate to realize. Because this is how it looks like from your post so far.
>>
>>28231600
PMB wasn't arrogant. He was excited. He even said that it was mostly RNG that made them win, probably in an attempt to actually not gloat.

Instead you and other people from /4ccg/, who are fine with any kind of banter anywhere - even if it's just calling Tony a cuck, Maydave a pedophile, or Lear/Boris/merit/ incompetent - suddenly claim there is some kind of guideline or rule book when it comes to banter, and that /mlp/ clearly overstepped their bounds. That is some tumblr-tier hipocrisy, and I have to wonder if I am just growing old and the 4chan I know died completely, or if you just forgot that you are on 4chan just because your feelings got hurt.

There were over 2500 people watching yesterday, and barely 300 people posted in /4ccg/ being assmad or poking those who were. To those remaining 2000 you came across as one sad circlejerk, that takes a little fun thing way too seriously to the point you rivaled tumblr SJWs being assmad about destroyed Steven Universe headcanons.

You don't need to apologize, but I really hope you look back to this day and think 'damn, I really was a cringy autist back then'.
>>
for me the absolute low point was when they raged over PMB's baby crying in the background. that's not cool and goes beyond any "banter" there is.
>>
>>28231852
Anon, please, go take a look at the reaction the chat had when /a/ got easily demolished in the WC14 final. I mean, sure, it's not normal to take this thing so seriously, but it's not always directed at us only.

People on the internet love to take sides for no apparent reason than ego wanking. Go against their side and the autism will flow, it's kinda the norm.
>>
>>28231857
Obviously it's not a real threat, but it doesn't come from a friendly enough place to be called banter. Banter should have some snarkyness to it at least. There's a difference between telling us to "prepare to be roadkill! sincerely, /o/" to "GET RELEGATED YOU FUCKING AUTISTS." Of course that mindless spam kicks up a notch in vitriol in the actual 4cc threads.
>>
>>28231871
Kregg did the right thing though when making fun of PMB. PMB *is* shoving the baby into everyone's face. That this is because he seems to be a stay-at-home dad is irrelevant for the sake of the joke. That is the kind of banter I respect and enjoy, because it's in good fun, has some truth to it, and nobody is actually hurt.
>>
>>28231871
Yeah, that was totally fucked up, that was the moment where it completely stopped being any kind of fun
>>
File: cap.png (14KB, 1251x90px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
14KB, 1251x90px
yes, yes, well done /o/, well done /o/, however...
>>
>>28231852
We're the only team getting death threats though, even if it's supposed to be banter
>>
>>28229236
Oh when you're down and sad
There's not a reason to be mad,
Just brew yourself a cup of tea
And then come on by to /mlp/!
Just look around, you'll see faggots galore!
And hey, you can always clop a little more.
We certainly got plenty of drawfags,
And by far have too many Writefags,
Be weary around those folk with Tulpae
Or the Freudians, who'd fuck their mom any day.
AiE's got a lot of shitposting to toss around
And there's always a best pony fight inbound!
Flutterrape would like to get a go at your dick
And PiE, Dark Equestria, and Milky will bump till you're sick!
MLPG may be elitist, but there's nolonger a /b/read,
And if you don't like a general, just filter the thread!
Just try to avoid the Twilycorn, and blue fast too
Her vagina will suck all of the cum out of you!
If you feel horny, Scruffy will delete your porn
But it happens so rarely, there's no reason to morn!
So that's /mlp/, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Our autist, spaghetti, and faggots would love to play!
We may never be so deep you'll get the bends
But always remember: The Ride Never Ends
>>
>>28231875
I never said it was directed at us only. We're certainly the favorite for it though.
>>
>>28231885
...sang to the tune of "Always look on the bright side (of life)"?
>>
File: shutuuuuup.png (91KB, 226x317px) Image search: [Google]
shutuuuuup.png
91KB, 226x317px
>the part that was the most obviously tongue in cheek was the worst
jesus christ, come on, stop being so triggered over this petty bullshit
>>
>>28231886
We have teams who by extension of conceding a match to us take the brunt of their hate for allowing it. Redirected hate -about- us is still hate -for- us.
>>
>>28231877
Some people prefer to leave snarky comments while wanking over how witty they are and ironically tipping their fedoras and some people prefer to just spam dumb shit in all caps. As long as it makes you mad it's banter.
>>
>>28231878
Kregg, as always, was based. Ken was a fucking zen master. Boris I felt sorry for, he's already worried that he'll have to quit doing something he loves, and then Marqod fucking chimps out. Marqod was simply insane.
>>
>>28231888
I couldn't recall. The text therein is evidence of that. Simpler times...

checked
>>
>>28231896
>As long as it makes you mad it's banter
Oh look, a pony. TOO FAR MAN, TOO FAR! We can't outmatch tongue in cheek with the likes of our all caps wit!
>>
>>28231871
>>28231878
PMB can take pride that his baby is already more of an adult than Marqod will ever be
>>
File: Sure.png (4KB, 298x85px) Image search: [Google]
Sure.png
4KB, 298x85px
>/mlp/ can't take the bantz kek

I think I posted there like 4 times total
>>
>>28231907
You lost me.
>>
>>28231886
>We're certainly the favorite for it though.
aaaand? Wanna go cry in a corner cause life is hard?

Anon, don't get me wrong, I understand your POV. But there's point where you should just shrug at autism, 'till it's just harmles internet shitflinging. This is not real life, there's no armed gang waiting outside your home: a bunch of retards scream like horny monkeys that they want to kill the horsefuckers? Let them do it: they aren't (and will never be) the majority and they will certainly never have the balls to put their plans into action. It's just retarded ego-wanking, the only sane option to deal with it is to have a laugh.

Maybe stir some shit to get more lulz, but still have a laugh.
>>
>>28231600
Legitimate question: Do you have burgers or something?
>>
>>28231898
Yeah, Kregg is the perfect middle ground I'd like all 4cc to be when it comes to dealing with Poni. Still taking shit on people and playing into the 'fucking ponies', but without autism.

But yeah, the very last part is where it becomes impossible
>>
>>28231858
Pretty much. The way it is worded it sounds like it's an attempt to bribe us into accepting the olive branch/razor wire hybrid that is being offered.

If that impression is wrong, feel free to correct me.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1230950
wew Tracy
>>
>>28231914
That's not the point, anon. It's 4cc's nature to come running in guns blazing and immediately start crying if we so much as glare back in response. Turning the other cheek and pretending to be above it all is, even over the internet, not a solution.
>>
>>28231885
I love you. Tega?
>>
>>28231871
>>28231880
When Maroqd did it, it was hate. When kregg took over it was banter. Kreg just save the day there
>>
>>28231953
Oh I agree absolutely, I've said it already in this thread - Kregg was based
>>
File: MuffinsAnimated.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
MuffinsAnimated.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>28231940
>It's 4cc's nature to come running in guns blazing and immediately start crying if we so much as glare back in response.
Not ALL the 4cc. Just some very loud, obnoxious, pretentious morons. Kinda like the ones who want /a/ a permaticket to the elite cup because "MUH ANIME / MUH BIG MARKET TEAM".

Also, again, it's their problem not ours. Rage can get tiring pretty fast, they're just tainting the competition they're apparently supposed to love.

All things have an end, sooner or later: I'd better end it laughing while people scream in rage all around us, than force a truce good only to stir an even more retarded rage, bound to explode one day.

Just let things flow.
Don't force change onto others.
Let things flow their own way.
>>
>>28231964
Yeah, it's got everything to do with tone and inflection, you can't really tell over text but his rant was clearly just rage.
>>
>>28231551
Are you a truck driver or did you just do that to some random trailer?
>>
>>28231991
I was there for it, staring at my screen as it just got cringier and cringier. Silently begging for someone to mute / kick Marqod before we had to listen to an apparently grown man shit himself over a game of virtual dive grass
>>
>>28231944
>>
>tfw I had the tv volume set to 3 and didn't even know about a retarded rant till I read it on the thread.

See, that's epitomic: sometimes a pre-emptive defense against autism can come from a good ol' fashioned remote
>>
Okay, this will be my second (and probably last-ever) post on this board.

>>28231925
It is indeed wrong.

Re-reading my (honestly kinda rushed) post there, I feel I was still way too hostile there.
As I was on-stream. Shouldn't have lost it like that. Cause I really did lose it.
My sincere apologies for that.

I do believe some of you are kinda conflating my rant with certain other salty folk in the stream, though. I had my say and then I was gone.

I've talked things over with PMB in private as well, seems like his intended meaning and my interpretations were quite different and that was kinda exacerbated by my weariness from a long and intense day.
Seems I wasn't quite over that earlier today either.
There's no further hard feelings there and he might in fact be joining me for comfy painting.

To those of you who are afraid I'd just force myself to paint something for you on-stream; I wouldn't.
I actually had some ideas rolling around for you even before the semifinals, mostly things like Super Dungeon Explore heroes painted with colour palettes based on certain ponies.
It's quite different from most of the stuff I paint, so that should be quite interesting and fun.
>>
Guys, come on, drop it.
There's no point.

The stars are there to stay unless it turns out the entire management team is made by Durgen clones.
Have a giggle at it.
>>
>>28232025
No one cares, fuck off.
You talk shit, you get shit.
>>
>>28232025
Don't worry about it mate, for me at least just dragging your ass over here and typing out the six paragraphs is enough, no hard feelings, will definitely check out the stream if I don't miss it.
>>
>>28232025
I for one am willing to accept your apologies and move along. Can't speak for the other horsefuckers tho.
>>
>>28232025
Eh, we're all just humans, after all. We fight some, we laugh some, but at the end of the day all will be forgiven. So cheers, mate.
Also, someone tell me where and when this comfy painting will take place. I love /tg/ and wouldn't want to miss something like this.
>>
File: SALT.png (344KB, 1480x1480px) Image search: [Google]
SALT.png
344KB, 1480x1480px
>>28229236
>Which 2 star logo should we use for up coming 4CC seasons?
>>
>>28232025
If you have actually apologised to PMB then good, but I'll wait for him to confirm that before I believe it.

I honestly think you should seek professional help for your blatantly obvious anger management problems, because you might live longer if you do. If you had done that in public, odds aresomeone would have punched you, no matter how "tired" you were.

I think you should probably also apologise to Boris and Kregg.
>>
>>28232025
If you talked it out with PMB it's alright, it was his right to be offended anyway, the rest of us is just in on it for the drama.
>>
Hey, guys.

Guys.

We're the champs. Again.
>>
>>28232004
Yep, after the first couple of seconds you could tell it wasn't going to get better it's people that act like that that do more damage too the cup than ponies winning a second star.
>>
>>28229352
The final was great but it was no >Rape 90++ against /m/
>>
>>28232077
I still say Stallman giving us the 2015 cup is my favourite
>>
>>28232073
And not only that

Guys.
I mean.

It's just blender models dressed with differently colored shirts running around on a pc screen.
>>
>>28232077
This.
That was fantastic.
>>
>>28232053
Has the small cartoon equine show not taught you anything? Learn to forgive and move on.

>>28232025
Good on you for handling this like an adult.
>>
>>28232077
Yeah the /m/ match was intense.
>>
>>28232090
I know, right? It's beautiful. Who gives a shit about the actual World Cup when there's the 4cc.
>>
File: 1456266698583.gif (336KB, 477x434px) Image search: [Google]
1456266698583.gif
336KB, 477x434px
>>28232073
'How the fuck did this happen' - DrBorisG on /mlp/ winning their second star, 2016.
>>
Also, call me a faggot, but neither last year nor yesterday were as sweet as /mlp/ - /tv/ 4-0. I swear, I still shiver whenever I see Tracy's first goal.
>>
>>28232093
Suck a dick nigger.
>>
>>28232077

That was the goal that killed Boris.

He knew then what was coming in the final.
>>
>>28232025
Sounds like someone learned a valuable lesson in friendship. I think Princess Celestia would like a letter about that.
>>
File: inquisitor.png (468KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitor.png
468KB, 1024x1024px
>>28232062
Pones and 40K are the best crossover. It clashes so brutally that it has a very specific charm for fanart at least, please no one write a fanfic about it
>>
>>28232115
>please no one write a fanfic about it
There are several here and a few on fimfic.
>>
>>28232102
Uh, well you see, considering I spent all night sweaty and screaming when my country won the world cup, I might not be te right guy to answer that question...

PO-PO-PO-PO-PO-POOOOOOO-POOOOOOO!
>>
>>28232106
my favourite is still "Goddammit, I can't rig!" when Jack was reading The Chase chapter notes for the third place trophy match
scoutfilly gets her cookie crumbled, holy shit that had me in stitches
>>
File: 1389043589297.png (171KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1389043589297.png
171KB, 900x1260px
>>28232025
You're much nicer here, last post you were still a complete cunt honestly. No idea how you somehow saw PMB as the bad guy and found it surprising he was bewildered you accused us of cheating. You were sperging out to 2600 people and it felt off, sort of like you were just trying to get a little recognition for being ABMLP so people say "le based marqod"

Glad you talked things through though. From your reactions here and on stream, you seem to be going through a mix of emotions about this. I wouldn't be surprised if you made another post shitting on us again. Just take it easy senpai.
>>
>>28232119
LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>>28232115
>please no one write a fanfic about it
Nigga, I don't even need to check on FF to know that at least 1kk worth of horsewords have been written about that specific crossover already.
>>
>>28232025
Cheers to owning up and not just going lmao learn to handle the bantz, you're alright fampai
>>
>>28232128
Let's cross the t's and dot the i's.
>>
File: laughing mares.gif (2MB, 395x290px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mares.gif
2MB, 395x290px
>>28232111
>>
>>28232121
You know, I didn't give two fucks when my country won the World Cup. Didn't even watch the final. The 4cc, however, actually gets me excited.
>>
>>28232081
Well yeah, Stallman was unstoppable all Cup and it was the final. The result of that game decided our first ever star.
Our final this year was sort of a domination, against /g/ we were only 2-1 so it not only felt tense af throughout, but that second goal carried so much more meaning
>>
>>28232128

In Marqod's defense, it wasn't him that accused /mlp/ of cheating, Cyclo was the one who requested to see >rape's cards.

Marqod was the one who said "You killed the cup". Which, given that /4ccg/ is still in full-on revolution mode, may not be too far off.
>>
>>28232110
I love his commentary there desu

>THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE EVERY FUCKING TIME FUCK OFF
>>
File: image.png (122KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 750x1334px
Jersey orders are on the horizon.

I'm looking at doing an order for Bug Pone and Rara jerseys. I would need at least five of each design for it to be feasible.

Is anyone interested?
>>
>>28232108
+(You)
>>
>>28232146
That's the fun part: life loves variety.
Also, I had been waiting for a long time for that moment to come, but that's another thing

But then again, yeah, I guess we can just say GIDDY UP, TWO STARS!
>>
>>28232025
a much better post than the 1st one actually

it's alright,just move on and focus on the next events,no offense taken
>>
>>28232148
Ah shit then a lot of my thoughts might be misplaced by not knowing when it was him or someone else
>>
>>28232146
Same.
Would probably be different if my dad was a sport fan and had me dragged to matches and so on - then I'd identify with the teams and give a shit.

But he didn't so I only really care about the 4CC
>>
>>28232156
>>28232110
truly one of the best times to be alive for me. i was jumping, screaming at my monitor and laughing my ass off all at once at like 1 in the morning.
>>
>>28232025
I agree with that other Anon that we're only human. Try and keep it calm if you can in the future. If someone like Sou was able to tone himself down as much as he did then I have no doubt others could too. I'd catch your stream if it weren't for me working nights.
>>
So what's the final design for /mlp/'s banner? Two stars located at the top?
>>
>>28232025

Shit happens. You've come here twice now attempting to squash the beef, I can respect that.

Good luck to /tg/ in Autumn. You guys are one of the few (seemingly) universally beloved teams, so get your asses in gear. We wanna spams ORKZ again.
>>
>>28232122
Yeah, that was actually pretty good bantz. It was at our expense (to some degree at least, because it gets associated with us) but everyone could have a good laugh about it.
>>
File: Dashing onto the scene.webm (243KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dashing onto the scene.webm
243KB, 1280x720px
So Klaxa has everything now, any WebM requests?
>>
Soo, to the ones actually wanting Marquod to paint something...ideas?

A team photo?
>Rape raping exhaust pipes?
Safest Hooves, The Burdened and JCT crying out of joy?
>>
>>28232169
>Would probably be different if my dad was a sport fan and had me dragged to matches and so on - then I'd identify with the teams and give a shit.
Exactly. After all, most fans of sports clubs and teams are only fans because their parents dragged them to the matches and told them it's the best thing since sliced bread from their childhood up. That's my experience, at least.
>>
>>28232158
I'm organizing a bigger group buy if you want in. Send me an email at [email protected]
>>
>>28232025
>I feel I was still way too hostile there.
It was.

>Cause I really did lose it.
You did.

Your rant was the perfect epitome of the /4ccg/ going full retard over this. You are constantly boiling in your own salty essence of 'muh horsefucker conspiracy' killing the cup. To the point when you can't fucking see the reality and replace it with your projections.

PMB was not condescending. He was apologising. For winning. Because of this assblasted one-sided hate towards >us, that has yet to be mirrored. In this giant shitstorm you forgot to look back at yourself and ask "why am I so angry about this exactly?"

/mlp/ is not ruining the cup. Acts like (you)r rant on stream do. I know we are on 4chan, but please, for once think before you act. Because you made a good rigger consider retirement.

Just fucking chill is all I want to say. Banter is fun when you're not taking too far.
>>
>>28232179
Tracy shrugging of 4 [r9k] players like it was nothing
>>
>>28231600
I know I am late but I still want to personally tell you to kill yourself, thanks
>>
>>28232180
He's going to paint some figurines, silly anon, not a picture.
>>
>>28232179

Compilation of every >rape goal
>>
>>28232198
>not wanting a figurine of >rape raping a car
What are you, a normie?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28232106
"Yes goalhorn I am, in fact, ready to die" - DrBorisG, on /mlp/ winning a second star
>>
>>28232206

>"Get in, loser, we're >raping the city"
>>
>>28232195
kek
im imagining her holding off 4 neckbeards by their faces while she walks the ball in
>>
>>28231976
I don't know, after five years, do you really think we've reached the pinnacle today?

This moment of depressed peace can only last so long before they go back to their favorite pastime of shitting on us. I don't want a truce, I know that will never happen, but just backing off every time one slip of banter from our side leads them to label us as acting out or misbehaving because they can't take an iota of what they deal is no longer an option in my mind. It's just hypocrisy.

All I'm saying is we should be allowed our fair voice without being told we're crossing some imaginary line because it triggers someone that we might have a backbone. In any setting, not just here. Not having to disillusion ourselves that we're in the wrong, that we're not supposed to do what's perfectly okay for them but not for us. You don't have to break GR15, but it most certainly does not cover opinions.
>>
>>28232180
>>28232198
Is it possible to paint a figurine to look like it's coated in salt?
>>
>>28232200
Even the ones from our /o/ loss?
>>
>>28232219
Glitter
>>
>>28231600
You've always been hella chill in my book, and I've always thought of you as a pretty bro-tier guy, which made yesterday all the more jarring. But the fact you're coming here to say this only reinforces what I thought earlier. You're pretty okay by me.

We've all blown up over things that other people might thing are dumb as hell. Hell, last week I blew up at some guy in my gaming group who kept trying to steal a piece of loot from me long after it stopped being funny. It's just part of life, where we all have to be That Guy at some point in time. Just most of us don't have the opportunity to do it in front of 2500 people.

I'm not going to make excuses for PMB. I thought some of the stuff he said was in pretty poor taste, which kind of surprised me, and some of the stuff was kinda funny. But all in all he could have been a little more tactful, particularly considering the mood of the commentators.

But fuck it. That was yesterday. This is today. Thanks for stopping by to say this. You might still be a faggot, but you're one of those cool faggots, like Freddie Mercury.
>>
>>28232227

Yes. It'll make his double brace in the Final that much sweeter.
>>
>>28232219
kek
>>
>>28232231
We need a salt coated figurine of Boris the happy meme man
>>
>>28232235
Hi Marqod!
>>
>>28232249
Lifting his hat with a tiny salt shaker on his head beneath.
>>
>somebody is still trying to stir shit cause "muh funny flame"
The cup ended 16 hrs ago, get a life.
>>
>>28232249
Btw, does anyone have a link to that Le Happy Meme Man video? I have to watch it again.
>>
>>28232268
Watch literally any game on Klaxxa/mlp jewtube channel
>>
File: I can't decide.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
I can't decide.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>28232195
Tracy was fire this cup
>>
GEE BILL
>>
TWO CUPS??
>>
>>28232291
Tracy+Rape
>>
>>28232264
>/o/ is still assmad they got beaten by a bunch of degenerates
The cup ended 16 hrs ago, get a life
>>
>>28232291
GET THOSE FUCKING FROGS OFF ME
>>
File: 1467819939388.gif (860KB, 235x477px) Image search: [Google]
1467819939388.gif
860KB, 235x477px
>>28232237
>Rewatching first /o/ game
>Remember our hype promo
>Remember getting BTFO
>>
>>28232261
This has to happen
>>
>>28232209
I only realized yesterday that this goalhorn probably sounds a lot more goading when you've never seen the pony video and don't know of it's memetic status.
>>
>>28232338
Revenge is sweet, isn't it?
>>
File: DIE ANON.png (694KB, 4683x4680px) Image search: [Google]
DIE ANON.png
694KB, 4683x4680px
>>28232291
Perfect
>>
File: 1471173239756.png (616KB, 1308x2628px) Image search: [Google]
1471173239756.png
616KB, 1308x2628px
>>28232261
>>
File: THE MADMAN.png (11KB, 220x62px) Image search: [Google]
THE MADMAN.png
11KB, 220x62px
>>28232291
Now do the last 2 minutes of >our semifinal. The siege being broken by Best Pony BTFO /m/ midfielder into >Rape.

Wow. I can't wait for >Rape to score. AGAIN. Jesus Christ this arrogant fuck thinks he is so fucking tough by picking on unprepared goalkeepers, what a load of shit. What's the point of having a 90 minutes match if we know what the result will be anyways. Fucking >Rape ruining the cup, I bet he has Track Back.
>>
>>28232394
>I bet he has Track Back.
I giggled
>>
>>28232394
He was only pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: 20160609_062744.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160609_062744.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>28231998

I drive a truck
>>
>>28232394

>I bet he has Track Back

ROGGLED
>>
>>28232411
Is it as comfy as GB would have us believe?
>>
So, does anyone even know when the painting stream will likely happen?
>>
>>28232424

It's pretty comfy and pays great.

Before anyone asks I did drive it with the spahgheti intact all the way frim Bangor, ME to Effingham, IL.

Will spaghettify again for Winters. Gotta keep the meme magic rolling.

GIDDY UP!
>>
File: 1471816514336.jpg (182KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471816514336.jpg
182KB, 576x1024px
Now that the Marqod cancer is in remission, can anyone confirm if she's getting naked like others have suggested?
>>
>>28232468
I doubt it. I didn't even see her online in skype or anything. She is not that kind of person, anyway.
>>
>>28232468
who
>>
>>28232190
I know the first batch of jerseys left Rape's name blank for obvious reasons, but now that the in-game kit reads "implying," would a new batch of jerseys reflect that?
>>
>>28232411
>/mulp/ has their own resident Big Rigger

Nice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvT89aqoZas

Remember this? This is what started the 4cc craze on /mlp/. /mlp/ were still sort of obscure underdogs, especially against /d/ who were on fire that cup with Bob Sapp having 8 goals in the group stage. /mlp/ weren't that crazy about the cup yet with only a portion of the board following the stream, but after this match it seems the entire board went on to follow our run to victory in that cup (725 attendance in Ro16, 2665 attendance in Quarters), and it just escalated after that. And now we're at the undisputed top for better or for worse.
>>
Now that we've heard from Cyclo and Marqod, has there been any word from Boris?

I want him to know that he is loved
>>
File: based.png (5KB, 370x97px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
5KB, 370x97px
Gotta save this one. It's too beautiful.
>>
Does anyone have a video of Bors breakdown. I saw his apology but I didn't hear any of what he referenced.
>>
File: 1471853619070.png (27KB, 2512x168px) Image search: [Google]
1471853619070.png
27KB, 2512x168px
>>28232562
Uhh
>>
>>28232573
I saw that last night.Sorry, I should have specified. Has he said anything since then?

Is he staying? I'm scared.
>>
>>28232535
>barely beating /r9k/
>that entire /d/ match plus benulty's
>barely beating /lit/
>that fucking /x/ game after being 10 men down 11 minutes in
>that sweet relief during the /tv/ game
Probably my greatest contribution in terms of testing but that entire cup probably took 2 years off my life.
>>
>>28232598
>Has he said anything since then?
Don't think so, but I'm pretty sure he read the replies.
>>
>>28232563
Niiiiice
>>
>>28232598
He streamed comfy earlier, so at least we know he didn't kill himself.
>>
>>28232565
It wasn't even that bad. It was just him memeing about how he will never be allowed to run the cup again, joking about killing himself and commenting every goal from /mlp/ with something along the lines of "pls no". But the tone was jokingly enough that I couldn't even tell he was legit salty.
>>
>>28232565
final and semi-final matches
>>
(Anthem starts playing)
Bors: What the fuck is this...?
Anthem: You know that feel when no mate friend?
Bors: Fuck this, I'm out!
>>
>>28232637
I don't know, man, he sounded pretty mad
https://youtu.be/7KJsct3TIqE?t=42m50s
>>
>>28232658
Still, nothing can beat the first time they had to play Anons to the Core.
My face hurt for another two hours from laughing.
>>
File: HE CHOKES WHEN HE WANTS.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
HE CHOKES WHEN HE WANTS.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>28232394
Bueno?
>>
>>28232659
>oh god it's >rape
lel
Sounds like genuine salt to me
>>
>>28232686
It was at this moment that Gunbuster knew...
He fucked up
>>
>>28232658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8clwPCG3o#t=41m19s
>>
>>28232486
Apparently she's moved back in with her parents and is desperate
>>
File: 1466193355437.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1466193355437.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>28232686
Fucking beautiful.

>>28232659
>>28232690
/4ccg/ was forming a mob on his front lawn and shitting in the flowerbeds; I'd be pissed too.
>>
>>28232492
Probably? I still have to update everything for the current roster.

If you wants to email me a list of the player numbers and in-game name, it would really help.
Barring that I might just use the names from the wiki.
>>
File: I have the power.jpg (53KB, 1142x658px) Image search: [Google]
I have the power.jpg
53KB, 1142x658px
Will the hype machine ever be as good as this summer?
>>
>>28232670
Did they play it as a victory anthem?? When? got link for the game?
>>
File: 1456079526303.png (705KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456079526303.png
705KB, 1280x720px
>>28232686
>"Oh no, here we g-OH GOD IT'S >RAPE AT NINETY FUCKING PLUS. YEP. YEP. IT IS. IT FUCKING IS AGAIN THIS ASSHOLE EVERYTIME. SCREW YOU BARNEY. GO FUCK YOURSELF. *sigh* 2-1 for /mlp/ and their going to a final. God fucking damn him."
>>
File: 1471801120538.png (6KB, 215x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471801120538.png
6KB, 215x270px
>>28232698
>tfw 2 stars but still no I can't Decide
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 480x531px
>>28232721
God that feels so good
>>
>>28232704
>/4ccg/
It'll be those salty niggers that ruin the cup
>>
>>28232718
2014 during the Babby cup against /trv/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJq-q-CrUw#t=38m
>>
>>28232721
It helps a little to think of Boris not as himself, but as the personification of 4ccg's salt at that point. I know he wasn't himself that day, so it helps take the edge off his sadness to look at it that way.
>>
>>28232726
We decided it already. 2 variants I believe. I think the managers will announce which one we have.
>>
>>28232732
"you should be more apologetic for winning!"
--/4ccg/
>>
>>28232752
I think he's talking about Tracey's man of the match anthem.
>>
>>28232686
Seems his favorite team is losing, time to turn the tide now
Way hay and now he rigs it
Cheeky 90 plusser!
>>
>>28232762
oh...
>>
File: 1468380831642.webm (309KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1468380831642.webm
309KB, 500x432px
>>28232757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTsDqIcpHUc
>>
File: The king.png (644KB, 825x460px) Image search: [Google]
The king.png
644KB, 825x460px
>>28232743
>How can Rape fuck this one up
>mfw he broke the Golden Boot record and the Golden Boot curse yesterday

Times, they are a-changin'
>>
>>28232780
my sides
>>
File: ▶Rape's Summer 2016.webm (3MB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
▶Rape's Summer 2016.webm
3MB, 636x358px
>>28232237
>>28232200
This good? I could probably shorten it a bit here and there but it'd take away from the goals themselves.
14 Goals in total. I love >Rape so much
>>
File: 1355596246801.gif (400KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1355596246801.gif
400KB, 1280x720px
>>28232789
>our oldest meme is also the most successful one
>>
>>28232767
HEY HOOO
>>
>>28232767
That level of comfy was what was truly missing last night
>>
File: ponice.gif (157KB, 1060x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ponice.gif
157KB, 1060x1024px
>>28232797
That much rape has to be illegal
>>
>>28229352
Thank you.
>>
Aww yiss, it's GB's comfy time
>>
File: 1471839555529.png (111KB, 760x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471839555529.png
111KB, 760x640px
>>28232789
>Breaks golden boot curse
>Breaks hat curse
>Breaks golden boot record did he actually?
>Two (2) Stars
>Back to back summer champs
This fucking cup man, I'm still giddy from the hype. Meme magic is real.

>>28232767
What shall we do with a salty rigger? What shall we do with a salty rigger? What shall we do with a salty rigger, early in the morning?

I started to feel for Boris by the end of the cup. He sounded so done with the cup by our Semi's.
>>
>>28232797
How can one stop such excellence? How the hell did all those through balls even reach that guy? Aren't there ways to cut that out, or are through balls just king in PES 16?
>>
>>28232797

Beautiful. It's stuff like this that makes me wish we had some live-action camera from folks so we could splice rage reactions in between the goals like folks did for the Huelocaust.

>That ending
>>rape_surrounded_by_mindbroken_victims.webm
>>
>>28232831
/mlp/ is king in PES 2016
>>
File: THEBEST.png (604KB, 864x482px) Image search: [Google]
THEBEST.png
604KB, 864x482px
>>28232789
Have a similar shot for Based >Rape that I noticed
>>
>>28232799
>our oldest meme is also the most successful one

Derpy (/co/) predates >rape (/co/ after the 1 thread policy) by quite a bit.
Then comes Fuck Your Marker (/mlp/'s creation) and who the hell knows how the rest is ordered.

>>28232699
Oh, that sucks to hear. They looked cute together.
>>
>>28232831

>How the hell did all those through balls even reach that guy? Aren't there ways to cut that out, or are through balls just king in PES 16?

He's specifically carded to make throughballs happen and score on them. He's been carded like that for three years. At this point, anyone who goes into an /mlp/ game and doesn't have tactics that at least mitigate the chances of him doing what he does is asking to lose.
>>
>>28232789
I'm pretty sure >rape ended up with 14 goals this tournament, and I'm also pretty sure Cunt Destroyer had 14 goals in a tournament before.
>>
File: 1471724853243.png (237KB, 1500x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1471724853243.png
237KB, 1500x1543px
>>28232797
Fucking based. We need a compilation of Tracy + Best Pone as well
>>
>>28232848
Yeah, I guess if you count Derpy as meme it's not the oldest anymore
>>
>>28232848
Is FYM really that young? I thought it was from /co/ but I guess my memory is tricking me
>>
>>28232848
>They looked cute together.
They did, he was a lucky fucker to be able to stick it in her regularly
>>
File: file.png (115KB, 1412x198px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
115KB, 1412x198px
>Derpy scored a goal
How did this happen?
>>
>>28232855
Nah, looks like >rape made it
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/The_Golden_Boot

Also looks like this tournament broke most goals per game, with beating Spring 324–322.
>PES
>>
File: pony.webm (3MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
pony.webm
3MB, 1422x800px
To whoever didn't see the team photo at credits
>>
>>28232855

In an elite cup, Cunt Destroyer had 10 in Summer 2013. I think the record before this was Homucifer this past winter with 11.

So not only did >rape break the record, he >raped it. Truly the man is insatiable.
>>
File: Derpy goal.gif (3MB, 299x165px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy goal.gif
3MB, 299x165px
>>28232878
>>
>>28232878
penalties iirc
>>
>>28232887
>>28232889
Oh, thanks
>>
File: 1340403512540.gif (391KB, 486x538px) Image search: [Google]
1340403512540.gif
391KB, 486x538px
>>28232878
>>
>>28232878
>not knowing this glorious moment
https://youtu.be/uvT89aqoZas?t=48m5s
>>
>>28232887
She really aged well. Thanks god 3danon
>>
>>28232857
Just the goals? Think they had around 8 combined, could do it in one WebM or two separate ones depending on what you fancy
>>
>>28232869
Ah, no, you're right. My mistake.
Dumpster-dived a bit in the archive, found
http://hyperindex.mlpg.co/co27611225.html#27612527
so yeah.
Still pretty sure >rape predates it.
>>
File: daapi_shrug.gif (775KB, 614x654px) Image search: [Google]
daapi_shrug.gif
775KB, 614x654px
>>28232901
I just forgot about it
>>
>>28232878
2013 Summer Cup friendlies versus /wg/
>>
>>28232884
beautiful
>>
>>28232916
No, friendlies don't count. It was the RO16 against /d/ in Spring 2013
>>
>>28232670
When was that? I think I missed it.
>>
>>28232931
see >>28232743
>>
>>28232922
No penalties don't count as goals and she scored when friendlies actually mattered they really didn't but we recorded them anyway I remember making her a medal for the friendlies as a joke because it was right after spring.
t. ex-tester
>>
File: 1471813897341.png (240KB, 582x636px) Image search: [Google]
1471813897341.png
240KB, 582x636px
>>28232916
>>28232946
Well shit, didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>28232946
oh... okay then
>>
>>28232946
This, Also if I remember correctly we lost that game 3-1
>>
>>28232961
>triple platinum super admiral Derpy Hooves
>>
File: ▶Rape's Summer 2016 alt.webm (3MB, 628x354px) Image search: [Google]
▶Rape's Summer 2016 alt.webm
3MB, 628x354px
>>28232797
Here's an alt version, nothing's different except the end
>>
File: Rape.png (34KB, 1139x233px) Image search: [Google]
Rape.png
34KB, 1139x233px
>>28232881
He may have made some mistakes, but he's always there when we need him most.
>RAPE
>>
>>28233076
He only pretends to be retarded
>>
File: Dulce4chanCupdoodleR.png (425KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dulce4chanCupdoodleR.png
425KB, 1400x1000px
>>
>>28233147
>Dulce4chan
>Viva

Is that Spanish? Or maybe French?
>>
In what watch where the commentators discussing mlp fanfic?
>>
>>28233164
/v/ vs /m/
>>
>>28233160

...It's Spanish, Anon. Nobody else uses inverted exclamation points.
>>
>>28233180
>Nobody else uses inverted exclamation points.
Oh, really?
I though all Latin-based languages used inverted exclamation points, that includes French, Italian, Portuguese and obviously, Spanish.
Am I wrong?
>>
File: MHGaoXV.png (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MHGaoXV.png
155KB, 500x500px
>>28233200
>Am I wrong?
>>
>>28233200

No. Only Spanish people think you need to indicate if a sentence is interrogative or exclamatory at the beginning.
>>
>>28233200
>Am I wrong?
Yes. They are used in languages with ties to Spanish.
>>
>28233160
>28233200
(You)
>>
>>28233206
>>28233210
>>28233212
Oh
Okay
I'm not a smart man
>>
>>28233223
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_question_and_exclamation_marks
>>
>>28233217
Since when genuine ignorance is considered bait?
>>
>>28233217
>>>/4ccg/
>>
>>28233234
>it's ok to be dumb
wew
>>
File: H1DKp6p.jpg (476KB, 5830x4950px) Image search: [Google]
H1DKp6p.jpg
476KB, 5830x4950px
>>28233223
>I'm not a smart man
You should have asked me anon I'm smart
>>
>>28233252
I never implied that, you doofus
I just said some people can honestly be stupid, like me.
>>
>>28232797
Can't you make webms up to 4 megs? Great stuff otherwise, video compilation on >our channel when?
>>
>>28233273
Nah, for some reason images and .gifs get 4mb whilst WebM's are stuck with 3
>>
File: 1457611250984.png (3KB, 482x406px) Image search: [Google]
1457611250984.png
3KB, 482x406px
>>28233259
yeah but you're also purple
>>
>>28233302
Boo this site.

I want the video compilation then, who is responsible for the stuff that goes on >our channel?
>>
File: 1439662631947.jpg (98KB, 334x455px) Image search: [Google]
1439662631947.jpg
98KB, 334x455px
>mfw I just realized have been reported and banned from /vg/ for bantering at them with a scarficide pic

Holy McFucking Christ, how utterly ponut prolapsed do you have to be to scream at us for not handling the banter/shitty banter, only to pull this shit.

Gold medalist levels of mental gymnastics right here.
>>
>>28233334
Your first mistake was going to /vg/
>>
>>28233334
Bruh >>28231911
>>
I just opened hitbox stream, and there is STILL salt in the comments. Jesus, when will it cooldown?
>>
>>28233360
Must've missed that, sorry.

>>28233348
True that. I mostly thought if we are going to get lynched, might as well make it worth it.
>>
>>28233363
Hopefully by Autum
>>
>>28233363

When we get relegated.

For each season that /mlp/ stays in the elites, the heat only rises. When we win, it explodes.
>>
File: ts101.jpg (286KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ts101.jpg
286KB, 900x900px
>>28233402
Someday humanity will learn how to harness that power, and we will enter a post scarcity world, but not today
>>
>>28233321
>who is responsible for the stuff that goes on >our channel?
I dunno, he's probably around though
>>
>>28233334
>implying a cheeky report isn't the highest form of banter
Also, pretty sure we have at least one janny hanging out in /4ccg/ most of the time anyway.
>>
>>28232906
If you're still around I'd appreciate a combined webm

if that's ok with you
>>
>>28232486
She is when she's drunk.

>>28232699
Extremely true.
>>
>>28233471
If so, then I think some kind of montage/tribute to >Rape or Trapecy OTP is in order

>inb4 hot opinions
>>
>>28231600
ey fuck you meng
>>
>>28233548
>She is when she's drunk.
Someone break out a bottle
>>
>>28232939
The song got cut off before it ended. Is there somewhere else where I can watch/download it?
>>
>>28233548
>She is when she's drunk.
Wait - are you the guy who was fucking her?
>>
>>28233579
Do you ever worry that some guy called hexene is gonna join the cup and you two end up shitposting with the same name?
>>
>>28232872
Don't stick your dick in crazy, anon.
>>
>>28233612
I was one of them.
>>
>>28233629
if anything that sounds exciting as fuck
>>
>>28233642
Regale us with stories anon!
>>
>>28233610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPWsP93pTPA
>>
>>28233630
Just caught up on the /u/ game. That shit was fucking gold. Homucifer took the draw. Great plays by both teams. Though the people who acted hostile in the cheering from /mlp/ are fucking faggots. /u/ is one of the few boards who don't usually hate our guts so generate some chill please.
>>
>>28233651
>/u/ is one of the few boards who don't usually hate our guts
Are they? I know for a fact the manager has a massive hateboner for us, but I dunno about the fanbase.
>>
File: 1469570142007.png (238KB, 3343x3057px) Image search: [Google]
1469570142007.png
238KB, 3343x3057px
>>28233659
/u/ likes to talk mlp shipping when they can get away with it. There's virtually no hostility in the thread when it happens.
>>
>>28233648
Thanks anon. I found the klaxxa too anyway.
>>
>>28233642
Please be in London
>>
File: 1303079380834.png (250KB, 579x483px) Image search: [Google]
1303079380834.png
250KB, 579x483px
>>28232827
holy shit
kek
>>
>>28233672
I don't thinks she's from Bongistan
>>
>>28233659
>>28233668
/u/ is one of the few boards that's softer on GR15.
>>
>>28233699
They were for a few years until around the time Hiro took over then suddenly decided GR15 was a thing.
>>
>>28233549
Someone will have to step up to honour our heroes
>>
>>28233710
Oh did it change? That's sad. The weeb mods really went full autism as soon as Hiro took over.
>>
>wake up
>check /vg/
>still salty as fuck

This is my first time watching this soccer event. This level of saltiness is normal? it's just a game after all
>>
>>28233718
Only when /mlp/ wins.
>>
>>28233718
Only when /mlp/ does well. They're still salty as fuck after every cup but not as much.
>>
File: 4ccg 21-08-2016.jpg (104KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
4ccg 21-08-2016.jpg
104KB, 960x796px
>>28233718
No, they were always bad, but this time around >we seriously uncovered the autists from there. I mean, this is pretty much bursting an autistic bubble
>/theirteam/ won so it ruined my perfect cup, we must ban them
>>
File: 1471715880416.jpg (155KB, 450x643px) Image search: [Google]
1471715880416.jpg
155KB, 450x643px
>>28233718
It is normal for /vg/ when /mlp/ wind anything really. If /o/ had won they would be shittin all over /mlp/ even more tho
>>
>>28233718
every cup /mlp/ plays in ends with salt if we do well or shitposting if we don't
>>
>>28233699
>>28233710
>>28233716

Maybe gone, but not forgotten!
>>
>>28233730
>If /o/ had won they would be shittin all over /mlp/
Yeah, I'm pretty sure some of them pose as /mlp/ fans too just to try and stir shit by calling out our managers or something. They were probably chomping at the bit for us to taste defeat, but it never happened and they have to channel the shitposting somewhere ^;)
>>
>>28233718
That's normal salt levels for /4ccg/, yeah. We need a certain level to operate normally, otherwise it's all >page 9 and anime pictures.
>>
>>28231789
Let's just put that bullshit behind us and say we have the first second star, anon. We're better than that faggot.
>>
>>28231647
the best posts are those with no replies because nobody can refute them
>>
>>28233642
I thought she was in a relationship
>>
>>28233756
Don't tell me what to do, horsefucker, I'm sticking to my memes.
>>
File: 1462230616971.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1462230616971.gif
269KB, 234x249px
>>28233772
Good lad.
>>
God I love the rage the cup generates. Is this how soccer legitimately is for all you yuropoors?
>>
>>28233770
>implying
>>
File: Best Pony + Tracy.webm (3MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
Best Pony + Tracy.webm
3MB, 718x404px
>>28233536
Do you rike it? <3
>>
>>28233789
OTP
>>
>>28233772
In that case, shouldn't you be memeing about /asp/ having 3 stars? I always thought that * looked like one
>>
>>28233789
Man, all those Tracy goals are great
>>
>>28231862
This a gorillian times.
>>
File: 1471718028729.png (161KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471718028729.png
161KB, 900x900px
>>28233789
Damn, that header against /vr/ makes me hard still. She fucking stood there, hooves ^:) on the ground and fucking intimidated the ball into going the right place.

And the goal to bring >us to 2-2 vs [r9k] was just as good, look at the way her legs were flung around. 0 finesse, 0 grace. Just bloot that motherfucking ball into the net, murdering everyone who would dare stand in the way.

Murder horse best horse
>>
>>28233831
She's a brutal fucking player, stone cold and blunt. I love it. I'm so happy she's been playing so well this cup
>>
>>28231600
>>28232025

I mean man, I'll say to you this straight - I don't even post on /mlp/ and came here to say. I'm not angry, just disappointed at your display of poor sportmanship.

Was ready to cheer for /tg/ during the autumn cup, because that's one of the boards I was heavily invested in until quests killed it, but you've proven not to really be a guy to cheer for. While I like /tg/ and their memes, it feels to me like you're THAT guy that would flip a table if his D&D game didn't go well.

It's good that you've made up with PMB at least and you're willing to do stuff for /mlp/ still, but it's best if you stepped back for a while cause it seems that anger gets the best of you.
>>
>>28229236
>>
File: 1471834121938.jpg (2MB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1471834121938.jpg
2MB, 4000x2250px
>>28232025
As with the others, talking it out works for us. Remember it's just a game. And for the record, I thought the last game against blockfags was better than the cup. You really pushed us in that game and it felt great. maybe not /u/ great but it was more entertaining a bonus round than the cup. Anyone who isn't a faggot never wants to win with a huge lead. The fun matches are ones where anyone can come on top and the plays are aggressive and use teamwork.
>>
>>28233647
I would, but she's kind of a crazy bitch and any public stories would immediately identify me to her. Not a good combo, anon.
>>
>>28233786
No, soccor in europe( or rest of the world really, because real football is beloved damn near everywhere thats not USA) actually causes riots. And The thing about mlp salt is its just salt about mlp. Any board with huge infamy like us might generate it., but for the most part no one cares if the rest of the board wins. It'd be like if pol won or /b/ won. There's just so much pre-existing prejudice that it's going to get out of hand.
>>
File: Tracy.webm (2MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Tracy.webm
2MB, 850x478px
>>28233831
She's pretty based
>>
File: 11122449459.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
11122449459.png
1MB, 1280x960px
One of the best things about all of this, at least for me, is the fact that we were literally born from their hatred and immaturity.
If people didn't get triggered by little horses, the /mlp/ would not exist. If there was no /mlp/, there would be no team, and without a team they would be free from the all-powerful horsefucker conspiracy.
And what once gave us life now also stops them from enjoying us and all that we bring. Their hatred will only deepen, and so will their misery.
Pure potterry.
>>
>>28233902
How about something that anyone who'd fucked her would know? e.g. is she a screamer?
>>
File: 1471820735927.jpg (177KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
1471820735927.jpg
177KB, 1200x794px
>>28233945
feels good mane
>>
>>28233945
>If people didn't get triggered by little horses, the /mlp/ would not exist. If there was no /mlp/, there would be no team, and without a team they would be free from the all-powerful horsefucker conspiracy.

Finally after FIVE FUCKING YEARS some of them are beginning to realize this.
>>
>>28233945
"Man, I wish these horsefuckers fucked off to their own containment board"
>the monkey's paw curls a finger
>>
>>28231600
fuck you asshole.
>>
>>28233960
>you suddenly realise that there is only one finger left on the monkey paw, and you are being flipped off
>>
>>28232025
>My sincere apologies for that
We're good then. Everyone snaps one in a while, especially when misunderstandings are rarely to blame on one person. Bad phrasing from one side, wrong interpretation from another - salt all over the place as a result. Happens all the time.

Thank you for taking your time coming here and explaining yourself - things like this matter a lot actually.

Have a nice day and feel free to join the herd anytime.
>>
File: 1375446964956.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1375446964956.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>28233950
>>28233902
> giving a fuck about some 3D camwhore
>>
>>28233945
Thats pretty poetic when you think about it. They hate us and we resent that, but we wouldn't exist as we are without their hatred either. And the very thing that caused their unenjoyment is bound up in the reason we exist. I honestly would be fine with no mlp and no GR15, UTG seems to putter along just fine for it, and there would be plenty of mlp to be had on other boards like tg, but the sense of community and us vs them mentality? that was on their hands. For better or for worse we are mlp, and we're not really allowed to have a presence anywhere, so it created a strong community that for the most part support itself.
>>
File: 1471822169484.jpg (60KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
1471822169484.jpg
60KB, 600x482px
Anybody made a vid that highlights Marqod's chimpout yet?
>>
File: fuckin' kek.gif (491KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin' kek.gif
491KB, 500x290px
>>28233960
>>28233980
>>
File: 1454358642865.jpg (2MB, 5100x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1454358642865.jpg
2MB, 5100x3300px
>>28233945
Feels good being the literal manifestation of their hatred.
>>
>>28233998
All of this.

>force horsefuckers into a containment board
>unwittingly gather up all the autism in a single place, allowing it to organize and flourish
>W-why are they so good at this with so much testing and content? Those f-fucking tryhards!
>>
>>28234003
They laughed at the fanfictions yesterday.
They ridiculed the edge And for a good reason

What they failed to realise is that they became a fanfiction.
>>
File: 1 cap.png (1MB, 956x4507px) Image search: [Google]
1 cap.png
1MB, 956x4507px
>>28233998
>>28234019

we are the jews of 4chan
>>
File: 1471819297904.png (10KB, 947x79px) Image search: [Google]
1471819297904.png
10KB, 947x79px
>>28234028
That shit was funny as fuck. Does anyone have a link to that fanfic?
>>
>>28234069
oh I know the fic that inspired the OP
good stuff
>>
>>28234090
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/185272
>>
File: 1453767384534.gif (152KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
1453767384534.gif
152KB, 800x447px
>>28233998
It's good we're on the side that's having fun, and not the one stuck in eternal limbo of anger and salt.
>>
>>28234028
Theres genuinely good fanfiction though. I wonder if I got any /m/ faggots to read day of a wasp and spider
>>
>>28233786
Divegrass is harmless compared to actual soccer. At least we only have /4ccg/ flaming a bit in their general, actual soccer has hooligans rioting, torching cars and shit like that.
>>
>>28234115
I know. But you know that they did not get to the good ones, they picked the ripest, freshest fruits of shit
>>
>>28233906
Fuck man, I want to see /pol/ win a major cup. That would be fantastic.
>>
>>28234146
I want a third /mlp/ victory, /pol/ and /b/ to come second and third, and /a/ to be relegated.
>>
>>28234028
them reading the fanfic tags was actually the banter I'd like to see more. it was something everyone could have a laugh at
>>
>>28234112
tbf not being able to enjoy the fun without drama or being shat on elsewhere is starting to grow old for me
>>
>>28234146
I wouldnt want to but the main point is that soccor riots can be just over a team, not pre-existing tension. its impossible to isolate prejudice from different parts of the world and the team association with them but nine times out of ten? its because one team keeps winning rather than any background bullshit. We're talking not 2 stars but like 12 or some shit, while others have none and rarely beat anyone.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/history/postseason/mlb_ws.jsp?feature=club_champs

this isn't soccor but look at this shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_and_Canadian_soccer_champions

scroll down to overall totals and click to sort.

these cups and championships have been around long enough that it just doesn't matter what the geographical bullshit exists. People build grudges against success. MLP may be the first team to get two stars, but this should give you the kind of idea of how infamy happens in real championships.
>>
File: cga feel.gif (20KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
cga feel.gif
20KB, 543x600px
post >yfw no marefriend
>>
>>28234179
I agree a little bit, it was still extremely fun, one of the best times on 4chan for awhile. It should die down by Autum though
>>
>>28234179
Find a team to bandwagon in Autumn then, there's gonna be a lot of fun teams there.
>>
File: feel.jpg (8KB, 264x368px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
8KB, 264x368px
>>28234204
>>
>>28234179
I'm still having a blast. It's a day later and they're still as salty as they were the hour of our victory.
>>
>>28234207
/ck/ and /out/ are my go to teams for the babbys (and /g/ if they find a manager)
>>
File: 3456345.png (76KB, 401x397px) Image search: [Google]
3456345.png
76KB, 401x397px
>>28234204
>>
File: w704.png (100KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
w704.png
100KB, 447x275px
>>28234204
>>
File: tfw no mf.jpg (54KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no mf.jpg
54KB, 530x800px
>>28234204
>>
File: adv.gif (3MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
adv.gif
3MB, 850x478px
>>28234204
>>
>>28234204
just make yourself a tulpa
>>
File: 1461399034216.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461399034216.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>28234204
>>
File: 2016 spring babby.png (291KB, 1000x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2016 spring babby.png
291KB, 1000x1040px
So who are we all rooting for in the next babbies?
please get a manager /his/
>>
File: celestiaeagle.png (90KB, 993x661px) Image search: [Google]
celestiaeagle.png
90KB, 993x661px
>>28234284
/pol/
>>
>>28234284
Which teams are playing?
>>
>>28234284
/vg/
>>
File: 1432260099908.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1432260099908.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>28234204
>ywn hear her nicker as you run a hand down her whithers
Why bother?

>>28234275
This, too.

>>28234284
/pol/, 2016 is /pol/'s year.
>>
>>28234284

/tg/
>>
>>28234292
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_4chan_Autumn_Babby_Cup
>>
>>28234284
/ck/, /mu/, /tg/, /vr/ are fun teams
/pol/ and /b/ are memes
hopefully /g/ get their shit together
>>
>>28234284
/mu/
>>
>>28234298
/pol/ then
they'll probably get trashed early on again though
>>
>>28234298
with u, tg, and ck on the roster I've got 3 chances for happyness.
>>
>>28234284
Like half of the teams there are fun to watch, it'll be a nice, comfy babby
>>
File: 1463939465143.webm (402KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463939465143.webm
402KB, 1280x720px
>>28234284
/k/, /pol/, /mu/, /sp/. Mostly /mu/
>>
>>28232789
Best player. Scores meme goals and isn't based on a thing that this fandom hates. Everyone's a winner.
>>
File: 1471212314827.png (607KB, 1427x803px) Image search: [Google]
1471212314827.png
607KB, 1427x803px
>>28234291
This
>>
>>28234284
/n/
/tg/
>>
>>28234284
/a/
>>
File: 1465616866706.jpg (436KB, 1050x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465616866706.jpg
436KB, 1050x1200px
>>28234284
/int/ is going to take it all
>>
File: 1352093072066.jpg (35KB, 574x616px) Image search: [Google]
1352093072066.jpg
35KB, 574x616px
>>28234343
>>
File: 1457206418643.gif (282KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1457206418643.gif
282KB, 500x281px
>>28234330
Pretty much what this anon said
>>
>>28234354
I wish. /int/ fucking sucks tho
>>
>>28234356
>the """kys"" autist on 4ccg
I kekked hard yesterday
>>
File: 1466437946636.gif (544KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466437946636.gif
544KB, 640x360px
>>28234356
What's wrong with /a/?
>>
>>28234284

/pol/ and /int/
>>
File: 1464480555923.jpg (84KB, 800x949px) Image search: [Google]
1464480555923.jpg
84KB, 800x949px
>>28234367
Not this time. Just let me believe anon. You guys get nice things and I want them too.
>>
File: 1434156604084.png (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434156604084.png
53KB, 1920x1080px
>>28234284
/w/
>>
File: 1448797360419.jpg (249KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1448797360419.jpg
249KB, 863x752px
How long have you been watching the cup /mlp/?

This autum will mark one year of me watching the cup
>>
>>28234402
3 years
>>
>>28234402
Autumn 12
>>
>>28234402
Saw the first one but then I missed a few after that
>>
>>28234402
Summer '13
>>
File: 1386554754431.png (87KB, 623x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386554754431.png
87KB, 623x600px
>>28234402
Spring 13 was my first ever cup.
>tfw got /mlp/ to win their first ever cup live
>>
>>28234402
Since 2014
I don't really remember what drew me but i think it was my friend describing it as "Screaming >Rape's name out loud at 4 AM in the morning."
>>
File: coco charity.png (827KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coco charity.png
827KB, 1280x720px
>>28234402
Spring 13
>>
File: JUST.png (694KB, 4500x2940px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
694KB, 4500x2940px
>>28234402
Summer 2015
>>
File: medium.png (351KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
351KB, 534x600px
>>28234398
>>
>>28234402
Autumn 14 if memory serves right
>>
>>28234431
And what a terrible cup that was. Literal suffering.
>>
File: 1413574268784.png (679KB, 1210x734px) Image search: [Google]
1413574268784.png
679KB, 1210x734px
>>28234431
IT'S A LITTLE HORSE
>>
File: 1460172946591.png (367KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1460172946591.png
367KB, 3000x3000px
>>28232025
Alright looks already better there, thanks for fixing it.
Also I'll look around for this painting stream
>>
>>28231721

I dunno, I'm all for /mlp/ but I thought he was being a bit unsportsmanlike. I mean, obviously he was high on the victory, but he did come across rather arrogantly.

Of course I also think it was unsportsmanlike to turn down /m/'s challenge rather than negotiate a more meaningful concession out of them. Come on, this sort of rivalry shit is part of the fun.
>>
>>28234402
2013, I think
>>
>>28234402
I can't remember exactly, but it was on barrelroll.
>>
>>28234402
Summer 13
>>
>>28234466
I want 4ccg to leave
>>
>>28234446
The games themselves weren't bad, aside from group a of course. But my god those crashes.
>>
so... where is the final logo with the new star?
>>
>>28234402
Autumn 12.
>>
>>28234485
>Says anything against /mlp/
>Is /4ccg/
C'mon man
>>
File: first two stars.png (98KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
first two stars.png
98KB, 550x600px
Who /twostars/ here?
>>
>>28234446
Nah, Autumn 14 was fun overall, save for the endless crashing and Boris's subsequent descent into madness.
/mlp/ was the first team to advance back to the elites, Derpy set a goalkeeping record which still stands today and we made Boris a happy birthday card.
Good times overall desu senpai
>>
File: 1471222264386.jpg (30KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1471222264386.jpg
30KB, 251x251px
>>28234504
>>
File: 1471822997448.png (188KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471822997448.png
188KB, 1280x1280px
>>28234491

here
>>
>>28234497
>Dishes it out
>Can't take it
>Denies being 4ccg
C'mon man
>>
>>28234523
I want /hm/ to leave, you faggot.
>>
>>28234509
That reminds me, anyone got a link to the song we used to for Boris' birthday?
>>
>>28234509
I lost the link to the happy anniversary song, the one not listed on ved channel

Do you have it?
>>
>>28234491
We were doing the logo? Oh yeah.
>>
>>28234522
That logo sucks
>>
>>28234522
The stars are too damn big, even bigger than the original star somehow from the looks of it, but oh well.
>>
File: bronze.png (242KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bronze.png
242KB, 1280x1280px
>>28234491
>>
>Rape scores so many 90+ers he should have a theme dedicated to him just scoring 90+ers.
>>
File: 1462407617828.png (4MB, 1778x2014px) Image search: [Google]
1462407617828.png
4MB, 1778x2014px
>>28234207
>a team
>>
>>28234553
It's the only right thing to do. Getting a star does NOT equal redesigning the logo or adding new things to it that weren't there before besides the star. We cleaned the logo up last year and added a star in the obvious place. This time we only place a second star next to it.
>>
File: 1460832157628.png (65KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460832157628.png
65KB, 428x500px
>>28234284
How do you manage a team for a board that purges 4cc threads in 10 minutes, and not be accused of mercing?
>>
File: Logo_v4.png (285KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_v4.png
285KB, 1280x1280px
>>28234491
I'm voting again for >>28230753
>>
File: 1414871234917.png (36KB, 691x657px) Image search: [Google]
1414871234917.png
36KB, 691x657px
>>28234537
>>28234539
Lucky for you I suffer from autism and saved the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFuOCH-wFNc
>>
File: 1460786543933.jpg (51KB, 413x401px) Image search: [Google]
1460786543933.jpg
51KB, 413x401px
>>28234576
Exactly. It's a shame they don't want a team.
>>
>>28234590
It's mostly the janis that are assmad, the community was pretty ok with the idea. But that was pretty much the very start of the board. Not sure how they would react now.

If that means that I get to chose all the memes then oh well
>>
>>28233021
Edit of this with "One Shining Moment" in the background when? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6VZAOph-fE
>>
>>28234563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYj2sTWUx5g
>>
>>28234402
Autumn 13 I remember for sure, maybe I watched some Summer games as well because I recall the height abuse memery but that's all a blur by now
I had the opportunity to watch the cup in 2012 but for some reason I ignored it back then
>>
>>28234583
Fuck, that was good times. Everything going to shit all day, PES crashing with no survivors, Boris getting more and more frustrated with every minute, pretty sure he had a headache too, and then this dumb fucking song playing on air.

You could just hear Bors smiling after that, it was great.
>>
>>28234583
I will save it now
The secret is to enjoy and not suffer from it
>>
>>28234575
But it's not just about redesigning it, its about having fun and not being stiff assholes just because we won that 2nd star
>>
>>28234590
>How do you manage a team for a board that purges 4cc threads in 10 minutes, and not be accused of mercing?

Marquis quit unfortunately. He was a pretty great manager for us so far. RIP.

/int/ is my pick this year.
>>
File: image3389.png (376KB, 1049x1018px) Image search: [Google]
image3389.png
376KB, 1049x1018px
>>28234491
>>28234522
Not decided yet.
>>
File: 1220699.gif (263KB, 515x443px) Image search: [Google]
1220699.gif
263KB, 515x443px
>>28234583
MAKE A WISH IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
holy shit it's been so long since I've seen that episode that this triggered some really nice memories
oh god it's like I've just hit that high
after all that happened today this is what madem y day
>>
File: file.png (350KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
350KB, 1280x1280px
>>28234491
>>
>>28234636
It's having zero respect for the emblem is what it is.
>>
File: Mlp_logo_w_Banner_purple.png (311KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mlp_logo_w_Banner_purple.png
311KB, 1600x1600px
>>28234491
>>
>>28234644
see
>>28230940
>>
File: 1466743197714.jpg (171KB, 790x801px) Image search: [Google]
1466743197714.jpg
171KB, 790x801px
>>28234558
>>28234582
>>28234644
>>28234660

Darkboiw already decided >>28234522 will be our logo.
>>
File: x.png (36KB, 667x123px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
36KB, 667x123px
>>28234644
text isn't even on the same curve
>>
>>28234660
I really like the banner honestly, if we ever get ourselves a third star we will have to make something like this anyway since it won't fit on the shield
>>
>>28234610
Press 'Z' to make your wishes come true. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_Y4zOUdcI
>>
>>28234665
Darkbow you faggot we're still being autistic
>>
Just leave it alone and color one of the lower stars gold.
>>
>>28234686
This
>>
>>28234651
>that episode
what episode was that?
>>
File: Mlp_logo.png (198KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mlp_logo.png
198KB, 1280x1280px
>>28234686
>>
>>28234466
>he was being a bit unsportsmanlike
Yeah, fair enough. Not saying /team/ affiliation is the end-all be-all of opinions, just noting the general bias.

>/m/'s challenge
The problem was that /m/ didn't offer anything we would care about, and as the ones throwing the gauntlet, it's on them to tempt us in. I guess our managers could've responded with a counter-offer, but just speaking personally, I couldn't begin to name what's important enough to /m/ to matter.
>>
>>28234666
I'm going to shill the good design all the way until the svg is made
>>
File: extreme faggotry.png (893KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
extreme faggotry.png
893KB, 1200x1080px
>>28234703
>>
>>28234703
the fucking Weird Al episode you goof
>>
>>28234703
DYEWTS
>>
>>28234583
We do so many hype things I don't even particularly remember this. Only very vaguely
>>
>>28234666

The stars need to be slightly smaller if we are going with that.
>>
>>28234714
no bully
>>28234715
Thanks
>>
>>28234402
Summer 2012 and espee rigging the knockouts
>>
>>28234607
This is beautiful

Thank you >Rape
>>
File: anon.kun.faggot.png (491KB, 737x751px) Image search: [Google]
anon.kun.faggot.png
491KB, 737x751px
>>28234703
>>
>>28234703
"Rarity eats 10 giant dicks", ofc
>>
>>28234703
Mysterious Mare Do Well 33 1/3: The Final Insult
>>
>>28234671
It's half raster, so yes, it's not perfect. But good enough to make the decision.

>>28234666
I certainly didn't notice anything resembling a consensus.
>>
>>28234703
The episode where anon overdoses on (You)s
>>
>>28234703
The Dark Mare Returns
>>
>>28232849
>>rape is specifically set up to penetrate
I feel as though a veil has been lifted from my eyes.
>>
>>28230141
>niggers have the advantage because they're forced to stay in the ghetto

S A L T
A
L
T
>>
>>28234522
>>28234558
>>28234582
>>28234644
>>28234653
>>28234660
>>28234704

we van make a thread about this?

>>28231600 actually derail the fucking thread and we need to focus in the localitation of the second star
>>
File: tmp_3537-maxresdefault1698882089.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3537-maxresdefault1698882089.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>28234703
>"Do it? Oh darling, I'm not a Gabby Gums ruffian. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."
S04E17 - Watchmares
>>
>>28234708
>The problem was that /m/ didn't offer anything we would care about, and as the ones throwing the gauntlet, it's on them to tempt us in.

This is fair, but I think saying that to them should have been the start of negotiations, not "Nope, we decline."

I don't really know what stakes we could hit them with so we feel like we're getting something out of a win either, though. Maybe make them use that robot unicorn attack song...
>>
THE MAN
>RAPE
THE MYTH
>RAPE
THE LEGEND
>RAPE

Great concept, great history, great player.
He is the hero we need.
>>
>>28229352
Do they not play the old Giddy-up song anymore?
>>
>>28234901
We use Orchestral in the RO16 and onward
>>
>>28234901

We play the orchestral version.

I wish we'd do the original now and then...
>>
>>28234901
No, the new one has sequences of notes that rig the game without anybody noticing.
>>
4ccg is still autisming over this
>>
>>28234927
SHHH!!!!
>>
>>28234935
So are you.
>>
>>28234881
There were several posts of that offered better terms, but I guess those just didn't make it back.
>>
>>28234935
Wanna crash 4ccg? Post animu horses
>>
>>28234935
They autism all year, Anon. We just happen to be the current target.
>>
>>28234402
Winter 2015
>>
>>28234935
4ccg is a drama cesspool. It's a general built around doing nothing for the majority of the year, a chatroom. I don't know what you expect.
>>
File: 1383168799745.gif (175KB, 683x683px) Image search: [Google]
1383168799745.gif
175KB, 683x683px
>could only get the audio during the /m/ match
>tense clusterfuck
>"OH GOD IT'S >RAPE AT 90 FUCKING +"
>mfw
>>
>>28234967
That was a glorious moment in history.
>>
>>28234965
>It's a general built around doing things to piss other people cause "lol, dongs!"
ftfy
>>
File: 1366755949447.png (554KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1366755949447.png
554KB, 4000x4000px
>>28234935
WHEN I WAS A LITTLE ANON AND THE CUP WAS GOING DOWN
THE TEARS AND THE WHINING THEY WOULD ALWAYS MAKE ME FROWN
>>
File: It keeps fucking happening.jpg (4KB, 252x39px) Image search: [Google]
It keeps fucking happening.jpg
4KB, 252x39px
>>28234967
I wasn't even surprised when I saw him open. I was like "yep, that's happening again"
>>
>>28231600
>mfw I just get here and see this post
>>
>>28234967
>>28234974
anyone got the ctrl+f results for >rape during that thread
>>
>>28234980
I'D HIDE UNDER MY SCARF
FROM ALL OF THE UPROAR
>>
>>28234993
you're a small guy
>>
>>28235006
But I've got a big heart
>>
THREE MONTHS OF DIVEGRASS ABSENCE
AND AWFUL SHITPOSTING
>>
>>28234993
BUT PMB SAID THAT WASN'T THE WAY
TO DEAL WITH SALT AT ALL!
>>
giggle at the banter
>>
File: multiple counts of rape.jpg (193KB, 770x235px) Image search: [Google]
multiple counts of rape.jpg
193KB, 770x235px
>>28234989
>>
well, it's been fun, but it's time for some sleep. See y'all in about three months, I hope.
>>
>>28234978
>le /4ccg/ are nothing but bullies meme
Have you been to /4ccg/
>>
I'm scared guys. /4ccg/ really seems out for blood. What if they take our star away on a technicality?
>>
>>28234284
/lit/
/mu/
/sci/ if they get a manager and get out of the fetus
>>
>>28235072
Do they still make haxball rooms?
>>
>>28235080
We join /sp/ in endless two stars shitposting.
>>
Can we have new thread for more comfy?
>>
>>28235080

Is this a thread or a chat or something?
>>
File: 1456612336575.png (1MB, 1310x733px) Image search: [Google]
1456612336575.png
1MB, 1310x733px
WINTER RIG-UP
WINTER RIG-UP
We're going to top last winter's hyp right?
>>
>>28235063
see ya, mare-man
>>
>>28235080
shrug.
It's their retardation, not ours
>>
>>28235080
That technicality being what exactly?
>>
>>28235093
mailing list
>>
>>28235051
Guffaw at the Marqod
>>
>>28235093
It's a chatroom.
>>
>>28235089
Dunno, I haven't been there for the last offseason, but I think they do. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned epicmafia a while back, too.
>>
>>28235037
HE SAID /MLP/ YOU GOTTA STAND UP TALL
LEARN TO 90+
YOU'LL SEE THAT THEY CAN'T /BLOCK/ YOU
JUST RIG TO MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR!
>RAPE
>RAPE
>RAPE

SO...
>>
>>28235080

we become into the team that no one would beat and should be removed because his power to make any tournament fair
>>
>>28235094
That depends on Ved, I guess.
>>
>>28235138
>Epicmafia
Oh god, again
>>
>>28235147
>HE SAID /MLP/ YOU GOTTA GIDDY UP
>LEARN TO 90+
>YOU'LL SEE THAT THEY CAN'T /BLOCK/ YOU
>JUST RIG TO MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR!
>>RAPE
>>RAPE
>>RAPE
>
>SO...
ftfy
>>
>>28235147

GIGGLE AT THE BUTTHURT
>>
>not even trying to make it rhyme
apply you'reselves
>>
>>28235184
This desu, the nouns should also start with the same letter as the adjectives
>Giggle, Ghostly
>Crack up, Creepy
>Whoop it up, Weepy

/nofununlessitsright
>>
We Won ^;)
>>
>>28233945
>pottery
>an art where the product is strengthened through intense, fiery heat
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>28235258
gg ez
>>
>>28231862
This
>>
>>28234207
I want to support /co/ in autumn, but the roster is like the anti-hype equation. Who the fuck cares about /co/lette and Hope Corgi?
>>
>>28235352
/co/ has been shit for a long time.
>>
>>28235377
Official /block/ team when?
>>
does anyone know when and where that painting thing marqod said he'd do is going to happen?
>>
>>28234613
Do you have a clip of that?
>>
so is this the last thread
>>
>>28234522
Make the logo bigger
>>
>>28235506
I hope not. I need to cherish this at least a bit longer
>>
>>28235493
The birthday thing? I'm pretty sure it was during the pregame to the /hm/-/mlp/ group stage match.
>>
>>28235585
>forgot my link
http://archive.klaxa.eu/Autumn_2014/Matchday_8/
Check there.
>>
>>28235506
Hello darkness, my old friend
>>
File: 1441426929891.jpg (53KB, 371x433px) Image search: [Google]
1441426929891.jpg
53KB, 371x433px
>>28231600
Friendly Reminder PMB did nothing wrong. He was genuine when he said he had fun with this cup and enjoyed hanging out on stream.

It was YOUR bitchfit which was part of the reason that soured the mood (the other part just /v/ being salty as per usual) and even almost costed us a pretty cool Texas cowboy.

Honestly at this point you should scoop up any remaining dignity you have and just retire. Think of how awkward everything will be with you around now.

But then again, we're just autistic horsefuckers that deserve to die in a fire right? What do you care?
>>
>>28235628
>But then again, we're just autistic horsefuckers that deserve to die in a fire right? What do you care?
That's true, fuck you
>>
File: 1442097824231.jpg (226KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1442097824231.jpg
226KB, 2000x2000px
>>28235643
>>
>>28235628
Ponka, he posted that this morning. Move on.
>>
>>28235643
hi
>>
So Boors is staying right?
>>
new thread pls
>>
>>28235594
Thanks, it was /mlp/'s custom anthem during the /hm/-/mlp/ game. That was hilariously heartwarming with him tripping over his words immediately after the anthems. Wish I could have seen the chat reactions as well.
>>
>>28235768
this please it needs to happen
I want to enjoy this more
>>
>>28235768
>>28235824
Enjoy this!
*unzips dick*
>>
>>28235768
>>28235824

New Thread
>>28235832
>>28235832
>>28235832
>>
>>28235768
>>28235824
Its over anons. we wait until the next cup now.

>>28235689
he was hesitant to say for sure, I wager Sou will host the next cup until he fails at hosting and boris has to save him. again
>>
File: mfw penis.png (130KB, 593x486px) Image search: [Google]
mfw penis.png
130KB, 593x486px
>>28235834
>>
File: 1428434962581.png (227KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428434962581.png
227KB, 428x500px
>>28235841
I don't want it to end
>>
File: 1451417150004.jpg (243KB, 900x728px) Image search: [Google]
1451417150004.jpg
243KB, 900x728px
>>28235862
>>
>>28235936
With all the doomsaying of Season 6 being the last one and with this beautiful two star record, I can't help but get overwhelming feels out of that pick.
Ponka... don't go... please...
>>
File: 1406407715344.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1406407715344.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>28235862
There's a new thread
>>
>>28235975
Saved it in one of those "golden age" threads. Made me tear up when I saw it, it induces so much feel that it should be banned

I doubt S6 is last one, We'll see I guess
>>
>>28236014
WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>>28232025
From what I hear the salt was flowing freely that day, it's especially salty when you lose to a team you really don't want to.
You lost your temper, everyone's guilty of that sometimes I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck. You apologized and that's really all you could do at this point, mindless shitposting and excuses aside.
>>
>>28236074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99dud8-0A
>>
>>28236074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRD0ghlFSgk
>>
>>28236112
>>28236160
You're right, the past was awesome but I shoudn't fret so much about something that has already passed us by. Upwards and onwards
>>
>>28231885
This is glorious. Saved.
Thread posts: 614
Thread images: 144

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.